PDA

View Full Version : Melbourne

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54

Martinxp
08-08-15, 15:07
I work in Brunswick. Looking for a massage place with Nude HJ or BJ. Good looking Asian girls thanks.Try out 275 Brunswick road.

Have not been there yet.

Either time or lack of $ plays against me.

Did do the inquiries, should get what you need.

Sidtip
08-09-15, 00:38
Mate, personally I would have walked out after seeing the male boss on reception!

Do you have any links to photos of the Persian girl?

Sounds like it could be a different girl to the Persian girl I used to see at this shop 7 years ago when it was called "Body Bliss".

The Persian girl I saw back then was called Shamim (pronounced Sharmim). She would have been late 20's then, so mid 30's now.

She had a bit of sex appeal, but looked like the type who could easily stack on the weight. She was also a bullshit artist. She told me she was studying dentistry part time at La Trobe University in Bendigo. I thought that was strange that any uni offered Dentistry part time, so I did a bit of research. Turns out that La Trobe uni in Bendigo doesn't have a part time Dentistry course so she was lying!She looks about 37 now. Lots of makeup but recently got the biggest tits put in. Massive. Makes you have a laugh when you see the size of them. The bigger the implants, the greater the insecurities I guess. She has worked as a personal care assistant in a nursing home according to her fb, but at $250 for a tit rub she probably doesn't need to do this anymore.

She just made her instagram private but you can see a pic on her old myspace (shows her age) account. Natasha rahmani (persian_princess01).

Instagram is at Persian.

This is the people behind the business. These people should not be ripping people off $100 - if you charge that much and suggest its going to be fun then you have to deliver or pay the consequences.

Aloha Massage Retreat & Spa review.

Registered.

Registration date:

11/12/2012.

Address for service of documents:

1429 A Toorak Rd Camberwell VIC 3124.

Principal place of business:

Camberwell VIC 3124.

Holder (s) details:

Holder Name: see. A GENTSIS & J SOVOLOS.

Holder Type: PartnershipABN: 48 623 425 067 (External Link).

Sidtip
08-09-15, 00:42
She looks about 37 now. Lots of makeup but recently got the biggest tits put in. Massive. Makes you have a laugh when you see the size of them. The bigger the implants, the greater the insecurities I guess. She has worked as a personal care assistant in a nursing home according to her fb, but at $250 for a tit rub she probably doesn't need to do this anymore.

She just made her instagram private but you can see a pic on her old myspace (shows her age) account. Natasha rahmani (persian_princess01).

Instagram is at Persian.

This is the people behind the business. These people should not be ripping people off $100 - if you charge that much and suggest its going to be fun then you have to deliver or pay the consequences.

Aloha Massage Retreat & Spa review.

Registered.

Registration date:

11/12/2012.

Address for service of documents:

1429 A Toorak Rd Camberwell VIC 3124.

Principal place of business:

Camberwell VIC 3124.

Holder (s) details:

Holder Name: see. A GENTSIS & J SOVOLOS.

Holder Type: PartnershipABN: 48 623 425 067 (External Link).She is on this dating site http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=60549555.

Genuine Lotus
08-09-15, 01:48
This is more of a warning than anything. I tried this place today. It promises good girls and pretends to be a classy place in the middle of wealthy Camberwell but its really just the home of some very expensive hookers.
A hairy bloke answers the phone and takes your money. You are not allowed to see the girls first. Red lights flashing.
A big lumpy Persian came in with massive tits. Totally boring massage then she wanted $100 extra for a naked happy ending. Or $150 extra for a body slide.
What the fuck. The massage is already $100 for an hour. Ripped off. Every other place in town is $65 to $85 an hour plus tips.
I refused to pay the extra and she proceeded to give me the most boring lomi lomi massage of my life. She was obviously angry I would not pay her $100 extra.
I told the dude as I left how angry I was and he pretended that they don't do extras and she should not have offered. This place is also aimed at females and offers facials etc.
As a dude you lie naked on the massage table. It just gets a wipe before the next person. I would be annoyed if I was an unsuspecting female coming in here.In all honesty, even at the best of times we can be taken for a ride by these places. I've never had a massage there but have made enquiries about their pricing and why Aloha is 20 $ more expensive and asked straight out whether hand relief and play was incorporated in their price. Each time the sweet talking husky voiced bloke gave me the run-around. It stands to reason, to question and flag any place that relies on glowing testimonials on Locanto where names are withheld and the punter doesn't even get the opportunity to inspect the merchandise first. Another clue is, avoid the places which have a highly polished and flawless vocabulary, I would much prefer and have more faith with the ones written in Chinese English LOL.

Happy Hunting and punting.

Lotus.

Sidtip
08-09-15, 02:26
In all honesty, even at the best of times we can be taken for a ride by these places. I've never had a massage there but have made enquiries about their pricing and why Aloha is 20 $ more expensive and asked straight out whether hand relief and play was incorporated in their price. Each time the sweet talking husky voiced bloke gave me the run-around. It stands to reason, to question and flag any place that relies on glowing testimonials on Locanto where names are withheld and the punter doesn't even get the opportunity to inspect the merchandise first. Another clue is, avoid the places which have a highly polished and flawless vocabulary, I would much prefer and have more faith with the ones written in Chinese English LOL.

Happy Hunting and punting.

Lotus.You are 100% correct. I knew this was not going to be a good experience. Man answering phone, not seeing girls upfront, $100 pricetag etc etc. Before I went there but I had decided to spend the $100 because I wanted to finally find out what it was all about. It always comes up in locanto and looks classy. I have avoided it for years because of the price and because of the dude answering the phone and playing all coy, but finally thought I would spend the $100 to put me out of my misery and find out what it was all about.

I was lying on the table having the most boring massage ever and thinking that I knew it was a mistake to spend the $100 but at least I was thinking that I knew I was not missing out on something special because I was unwilling to pay 100.

I'm glad I spent the money because now I can warn others about what goes on in the place that we have all seen but few want to spend the money visiting.

I have been conned and ripped off many times, but this place is especially annoying because it pretends to be respectable but its just a high priced con.

At least you know that the cheap joints are dodgy and you expect the dirty towels or minutes cut off your time.

Aussie Joe
08-09-15, 12:24
She is on this dating site http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=60549555.Thanks mate. Actually, the Natasha Rahmani that I remember seeing 7 years ago is the girl in pic number 2 and 5

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=natasha+rahmani&biw=1024&bih=471&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAWoVChMIs8b-lfWbxwIVhR-OCh0upA4q

SlingShot74
08-10-15, 04:35
Hi guys,

Been on here for a while now and follow from time to time. Been to a couple of places but don't seem to get the outcome some of the boys on here achieve. Don't know if I'm not forward enough.

Looking for something in the Dandenong area massage / HJ BJ naked massage. Anyone help out with suggestions over this way.

Cheers

Pedros Needs
08-10-15, 14:11
Haha AJ I struck the budding young dentist at this place many years back also.

Was one to avoid, then seems it is worse now.

Pedro.

Mate, personally I would have walked out after seeing the male boss on reception!

Do you have any links to photos of the Persian girl?

Sounds like it could be a different girl to the Persian girl I used to see at this shop 7 years ago when it was called "Body Bliss".

The Persian girl I saw back then was called Shamim (pronounced Sharmim). She would have been late 20's then, so mid 30's now.

She had a bit of sex appeal, but looked like the type who could easily stack on the weight. She was also a bullshit artist. She told me she was studying dentistry part time at La Trobe University in Bendigo. I thought that was strange that any uni offered Dentistry part time, so I did a bit of research. Turns out that La Trobe uni in Bendigo doesn't have a part time Dentistry course so she was lying!

Alternate 75
08-11-15, 03:41
Hi guys,

Been on here for a while now and follow from time to time. Been to a couple of places but don't seem to get the outcome some of the boys on here achieve. Don't know if I'm not forward enough.

Looking for something in the Dandenong area massage / HJ BJ naked massage. Anyone help out with suggestions over this way.

CheersHi,

Check this link out.

http://www.locanto.com.au/geo/502568/W4m/20905/Dandenong/?dist=5

Also do an advanced search in ISG with Dandenong and you will get a few hits.

Happy punting.

CheesyBunz
08-11-15, 04:21
Have only been here once. Walked in hoping to find Korean girls as advertised on the L website but none were working that day. Got a nice Thai girl who did the massage, half an hour for $45 and at the end when the topic of extras came out she said she didn't do it and will ask another lady to come in. In came a Chinese lady, couldn't catch her name though. Said it would be $50 for topless and the hand, so did the flip and she started with some nice touching before going on to the tug. Released soon after, cleaned up and left.

Aussie Joe
08-11-15, 04:46
Haha AJ I struck the budding young dentist at this place many years back also.

Was one to avoid, then seems it is worse now.

Pedro.Haha that's funny Pedro!

Scroll down to one of my earlier posts where I put the link to her photos. I'm pretty sure she is the girl in photo 2 and photo 5. What do you reckon?

CheesyBunz
08-12-15, 03:32
Saw some ads on this place on locanto. Wondering if anyone has been there before and have any reviews on it?

Marlin4570
08-12-15, 04:36
Just rang and was told this place has closed down. She said someone call LE. Not happy!

YoungerPunt
08-12-15, 09:11
You are 100% correct. I knew this was not going to be a good experience. Man answering phone, not seeing girls upfront, $100 pricetag etc etc. Before I went there but I had decided to spend the $100 because I wanted to finally find out what it was all about. It always comes up in locanto and looks classy. I have avoided it for years because of the price and because of the dude answering the phone and playing all coy, but finally thought I would spend the $100 to put me out of my misery and find out what it was all about.

I was lying on the table having the most boring massage ever and thinking that I knew it was a mistake to spend the $100 but at least I was thinking that I knew I was not missing out on something special because I was unwilling to pay 100.

I'm glad I spent the money because now I can warn others about what goes on in the place that we have all seen but few want to spend the money visiting.

I have been conned and ripped off many times, but this place is especially annoying because it pretends to be respectable but its just a high priced con.

At least you know that the cheap joints are dodgy and you expect the dirty towels or minutes cut off your time.I have visited this establishment only twice as the $100 for a massage I find very steep as a younger man.

However when I was there my session was with the Natasha that has been described below and I found her to be amazing.

The massage was below average but the services after this were incredible. She gave me let me fuck her tits, cum on her tits and even offered a BBBJ (I declined as I don't like the idea of getting a STD ha).

All of this did cost me a extra $100. So I guess for value it wasn't great but I don't think its that bad.

Martinxp
08-12-15, 15:51
Just rang and was told this place has closed down. She said someone call LE. Not happy!Never been over there.

What I worry about is if more of these places cease to exist, the girls will all want to operate out of CBD apartments.

Having to negotiate traffic and parking etc will kill the mood but also make it impossible for many of us.

Hopefully they were just scared into closing, without any formal proceedings.

ColomboKing82
08-13-15, 06:44
Hi guys,

Anyone came across Sri Lankan ML or WL (full service)?

Thanks,

Ck82

Ausmann
08-14-15, 11:38
Hi Guys, I had a contact on wechat who was at Rooks Rd, Nunawading. Got chatting to her and found out she was working in Glenferrie Rd, Hawthorne. Went for a massage and she was really friendly, did not offer anything more than nude HJ, I asked her if she knew where the other girls were but said no. Might go back again to see if the service is different. Cheers Ausmann.

Ausmann
08-14-15, 11:43
Hi CK, the place in Boronia keeps texting me saying Sri Lankan girl working but I am sure they are Indian, as I found out before. I met a Sri Lankan girl in South Melbourne a couple of months ago but went there recently to find the place closed, not sure where they have moved to, some places advertising Mauritius girls could be Sri Lankan. Cheers Ausmann.

Hi guys,

Anyone came across Sri Lankan ML or WL (full service)?

Thanks,

Ck82

SpamSpam
08-15-15, 06:13
Just rang and was told this place has closed down. She said someone call LE. Not happy!Very disappointing. Any update? Any suggestions for local alternatives?

IsgCasper
08-16-15, 07:00
Hey guys,

Been seeing Donna (advert in Locanto if you need it, her pics are of her) recently and must say that she's a nice change to the asian are&T scene. Donna is aussie, probably late 30's with a really toned body. Say's she has a daily gym routine and I reckon its fair dinkum. She's an independent operator working from her house in North Cranbourne. The place is very neat and the massage room is well appointed. Massage includes oil, nude body slides, oral and relief (all covered). The relief bit is pretty cool, she straddles you in reverse cowgirl and tugs while rubbing your covered dick on her pussy. Kinda hard to describe, suffice to say its a view that's easy to cum to. Ping me if you would like more info.

Cheers,

Casper

Happy Roger
08-17-15, 00:17
Hey guys,

Been seeing Donna (advert in Locanto if you need it, her pics are of her) recently and must say that she's a nice change to the asian are&T scene. Donna is aussie, probably late 30's with a really toned body. Say's she has a daily gym routine and I reckon its fair dinkum. She's an independent operator working from her house in North Cranbourne. The place is very neat and the massage room is well appointed. Massage includes oil, nude body slides, oral and relief (all covered). The relief bit is pretty cool, she straddles you in reverse cowgirl and tugs while rubbing your covered dick on her pussy. Kinda hard to describe, suffice to say its a view that's easy to cum to. Ping me if you would like more info.

Cheers,

Casper.Can you give details. Couldn't find on Lacanto.

Thanks.

IsgCasper
08-17-15, 01:04
Hey Casper what does donna charge and do you have a number for her that is advertised??Hi mate, I'm not sure what her full fee structure is but I think it starts at around $120. Best to call her on [Telephone Number deleted by Admin] for all options. Also check out her Locanto advert for pics and details. Good luck.

Casper.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Marlin4570
08-17-15, 09:29
Very disappointing. Any update? Any suggestions for local alternatives?There other place is 675 plenty Road reservoir. I haven't been there so don't know which girls are available. The chick I spoke to {Mamasan } said she plans on opening again out this way somewhere and not sure when. She has my number and said she will let me know. Hopefully. Spewin. I really enjoyed the girls at Highbury. Marlin.

Martinxp
08-17-15, 12:43
Visited this place mid afternoon today.

Not a new place just management is new the girl said.

The normal thing $70 massage.

She also said different girls everyday.

I suspect they employ the mature ladies, which is good for me.

Can not remember girls name, but just works one day a week. So expect different service depending on the day you turn up.

Mine was the normal, massage was terrible. Have not had a good massage since Church street days.Come to expect lame massages.

What this place has going for it is that its a house and does not look out of place in the area. You feel you are doing something natural and normal when walking through the front gate.

WIR I don't know. Might be worth while to enquirer before going.

Alternate 75
08-19-15, 00:22
Visited about 4. 30 pm. Met by Lois, a late 40' AML pleasant face, tight butt, but skinny with no boobs and long nipples. She is from Hong Kong, very cautious about hygiene.

Paid $90 for BBBJ, 30 minutes stripped off in the front massage room, she left for a short time came back in bathrobe, asked what I wanted. Said BBBJ first then massage my back is killing me.

She cleaned me and started, got better technique as she went along for about 5-10 minutes then she stopped and went to handjob. All the while she is pulling tissues out and wiping her mouth. I blew and she cleaned up using about 10 children wipes. By this time we had enough tissue on the floor that it looked like a cat had been playing with a tissue box!

I flipped over and she started the massage. Predictably 4 out of 10. These AML's don't listen -I told her lower back and she just did a back rub as if I wasn't there.

She works Wednesday but was filling in yesterday. Had to call the phone number on the window to get in. I have had FS for $100 - she is tight but just very mechanical. Won't return again.

OnlyAGame
08-21-15, 09:06
I am trying to find out the name or address of a particular massage shop in Moonee Ponds but don't have much to go on.

I believe it has a proper name and legitimate appearance and operates from a house. Open 7 days until 10 pm and they charge $100 for an hour.

Owned by 2 aussie guys and managed by a Canadian or American girl called Elle or Ellie who lives on the premises and also does massage as well as run the place. Staff is a mix of races.

Does anyone know the place?

RabbitHole
08-21-15, 13:25
Just before Church Street, there is a massage place and there were many older mature Asian ladies and I paid 40 $ for 40 minutes for massage and She showed me the room, I got undress and lie down and she came into the room shortly afterwords. After 10 minutes working on my back, she asked if I want a happy ending and she start to tell me extras are compulsory and she makes nothing from the massage and only from the extras. That really put me off. I told her that I want to start to with a good massage first but she kept on talking and literally force me to have extras. We were 20 minutes and I had another 20 minutes left and she stop massaging me and wanted me to have extras and she is showing no sign of continuing with the massage unless, I go for extra. And I got up and get dress and left.

I told her before I left that she owed me 20 $ as she gave me only 20 minutes massage and told her to buy some makeup for herself as she needs it and I left. On my way home, I realized that many of us are selling us short by paying for extras with ugly, old ladies with lame massage.

Meanderer
08-22-15, 03:32
I recently visited the Izumi Japanese Massage shop located at 350 Flinders Street, Melbourne. I found it on the Locanto website and you can find it using Google Maps as well. It is open from 10 am to 8 pm seven days a week. Its telephone number is 03 9972 4161. Note that this telephone number is provided in the massage shop's website (izumimassage.com.au) so it is definitely not a personal telephone number. There is another branch of this shop at Level 1, 115 Elizabeth Street, Melbourne, and so it would be reasonable to expect the same services there as what I received at their Flinders Street shop.

The massage services were provided by a gorgeous Asian lady in her mid 20's. I'm not sure what nationality she was. I would rate her 8 out of 10. I asked for a one hour massage which cost $75. I note on their website that their prices have increased and so now a one hour massage costs $85. The massage I received was pretty good. I would rate that about 6 out of 10.

I've been mongering for a long time now and so I should know better. Anyhow after twenty minutes she begins stroking between my legs and begins purring into my ear about whether I want anything more. The alternatives are an additional $50 for a hand job, $20 for touching and $30 for her to undress. She wouldn't budge at all on the prices. She was telling me that this was like going out to a good restaurant and at the time, it made sense to me. As an aside, she said that she doesn't provide full service. God only knows what price she would have put on that! Anyhow, like the idiot I am, I settled on a $50 handjob. Then I wanted to touch her and so handed over another $20. And then I wanted to feel her breasts and so I handed over another $30. It was really dumb to pay so much, but god she was good looking. Like out of my dreams. I was so pissed off with myself I came in about five minutes and left at about the 45 minute mark. Can you imagine I paid $175 for that? What a waste of money.

I will never, ever return to this place.

Marlin4570
08-22-15, 07:03
I recently visited the Izumi Japanese Massage shop located at 350 Flinders Street, Melbourne. I found it on the Locanto website and you can find it using Google Maps as well. It is open from 10 am to 8 pm seven days a week. Its telephone number is 03 9972 4161. Note that this telephone number is provided in the massage shop's website (izumimassage.com.au) so it is definitely not a personal telephone number. There is another branch of this shop at Level 1, 115 Elizabeth Street, Melbourne, and so it would be reasonable to expect the same services there as what I received at their Flinders Street shop.

The massage services were provided by a gorgeous Asian lady in her mid 20's. I'm not sure what nationality she was. I would rate her 8 out of 10. I asked for a one hour massage which cost $75. I note on their website that their prices have increased and so now a one hour massage costs $85. The massage I received was pretty good. I would rate that about 6 out of 10.

I've been mongering for a long time now and so I should know better. Anyhow after twenty minutes she begins stroking between my legs and begins purring into my ear about whether I want anything more. The alternatives are an additional $50 for a hand job, $20 for touching and $30 for her to undress. She wouldn't budge at all on the prices..Sounds like you had fun though. A real shame that these girls are so money hungry. Especially the the attractive ones. Leason learnt?

Martinxp
08-22-15, 08:46
Just before Church Street, there is a massage place and there were many older mature Asian ladies and I paid 40 $ for 40 minutes for massage and She showed me the room, I got undress and lie down and she came into the room shortly afterwords. After 10 minutes working on my back, she asked if I want a happy ending and she start to tell me extras are compulsory and she makes nothing from the massage and only from the extras. That really put me off. I told her that I want to start to with a good massage first but she kept on talking and literally force me to have extras. We were 20 minutes and I had another 20 minutes left and she stop massaging me and wanted me to have extras and she is showing no sign of continuing with the massage unless, I go for extra. And I got up and get dress and left.

I told her before I left that she owed me 20 $ as she gave me only 20 minutes massage and told her to buy some makeup for herself as she needs it and I left. On my way home, I realized that many of us are selling us short by paying for extras with ugly, old ladies with lame massage.Thanks Rabbit for the tip.

Is that "before church street" coming from the city?

A while back I reviewed a shop up Victoria street, unattractive ladies but open to 2 am and busy. Never worked it out, been curious and tempted to pop in a around 1 am after overtime some days though.

Sucxx
08-22-15, 16:24
Red Peony Massage - 116 Canterbury Rd, Blackburn, VIC, 3130.

Poor massage with poor HJ provided by Golden. Average price. No extra other than HJ offered.

Seems never clean up & change towels on massage table, felt quite unhygienic.

I'd strongly suggest walk 2 more minutes and use new one next to dental clinic.

Yes, I do know I didn't give good score for there but this one is worse.

Highbury Road.

Visited a few weeks ago, greeted by 4/10 girl which made me think I might made a wrong stop.

Tee girl read it from my face and told me there's another girl available if I can wait a bit.

Saw the another girl in Japanese school uniform and decided to have straight 30 m FS for $110.9/10.

Sorry to hear the place is long gone.

Meanderer
08-22-15, 22:05
Sounds like you had fun though. A real shame that these girls are so money hungry. Especially the the attractive ones. Leason learnt?Well and truly. When you walk inside one of these places you need to be ready to walk out again. If you're not able to do that, better not to go in at all. The best answer to outrageous prices, ugly service providers and poor service is to just walk away.

Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.

Meanderer
08-23-15, 00:52
I am trying to find out the name or address of a particular massage shop in Moonee Ponds but don't have much to go on.

I believe it has a proper name and legitimate appearance and operates from a house. Open 7 days until 10 pm and they charge $100 for an hour.

Owned by 2 aussie guys and managed by a Canadian or American girl called Elle or Ellie who lives on the premises and also does massage as well as run the place. Staff is a mix of races.

Does anyone know the place?As far as I can tell, I have visited all of the massage shops in Moonee Ponds. I'm sorry to say that the place you've described doesn't ring any bells for me. If you find it, please be sure to let me know.

Brauninc
08-23-15, 01:33

I've been mongering for a long time now and so I should know better. Anyhow after twenty minutes she begins stroking between my legs and begins purring into my ear about whether I want anything more. The alternatives are an additional $50 for a hand job, $20 for touching and $30 for her to undress. She wouldn't budge at all on the prices. She was telling me that this was like going out to a good restaurant and at the time, it made sense to me. As an aside, she said that she doesn't provide full service. God only knows what price she would have put on that! Anyhow, like the idiot I am, I settled on a $50 handjob. Then I wanted to touch her and so handed over another $20. And then I wanted to feel her breasts and so I handed over another $30. It was really dumb to pay so much, but god she was good looking. Like out of my dreams. I was so pissed off with myself I came in about five minutes and left at about the 45 minute mark. Can you imagine I paid $175 for that? What a waste of money.

I will never, ever return to this place.Its because of situations like this I recently retired from rnt's. Thanks for reinforcing my decision to waste my money instead on losing financial investments, instead of making these phony balcony massage people richer.

Ausmann
08-23-15, 11:15
Well and truly. When you walk inside one of these places you need to be ready to walk out again. If you're not able to do that, better not to go in at all. The best answer to outrageous prices, ugly service providers and poor service is to just walk away.

Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.Hi all, visited 483 Swanston St after making a booking last weekend, on arrival I was shown the room and when the girl walked into the room she looked different to what was discribed over the phone, I asked her name and she said she was Vicky, I said I made an appointment with Honey, then Honey walks in and tells me she has got her periods, I cracked it, the mamasan should have told me that, anyway I told her sorry I am not staying please hand over my money and off I went, the mamasan was not very impressed. I did not like the way she went about doing it. Vicky did not come across too well, that's me. Cheers Ausmann.

Ausmann
08-23-15, 11:42
Hi all, I was browsing locanto and came across this, please read below. Cheers Ausmann.

Massage by 2 Indian girls - 25.

Contact advertiser.

Hi guys, please stay away from this place. 17 Macauley Place, Bayswater, Victoria. Both girls were previously worked in another massage palor and kicked out because of their sexual disease or take your own risk. Thank you.

ThaiGoodTimes
08-23-15, 14:19
I've read a few comments on here about people seeking out more mature RnT providers so that you can get a decent massage. This is for you guys.

Or perhaps your able to host an outcall and would like a good massage leaving into some full on FS at what would be a bargain basement price. This is for you guys too.

If interested PM me for more details.

Or read the very end.

OK, into the details.

Connected up with a WeChat massage provider in May who wanted to come to my place to massage. Worked out she's a freelancer, and doesn't work at a shop at all. Got the prices which all sounded good, but then parked it with intention of inquiring further. Just never did at the time.

Received a message from her Tuesday asking was I interested in catching up. Wasn't particularly as I'd just come back Saturday from two weeks in Patong and was, well rooted! LOL. So I played hardball a bit and she offered massage for $70 an hour and then $30 for HJ to finish. I suggested I was looking for more to which she then proposed FS for $150/ hour, or $280/2 hours. Now I got interested as that's cheap and I always like long sessions. Photos exchanged, close to real enough and it was locked in for Saturday night.

Come the night I pick her up. She's 36, about a 4-5 in looks, bad teeth, but otherwise OK. She's a larger solid lady, not fat, but a size 12-14 I'd guess with nice firm see cup boobs.

Back to my place, I setup the massage table and suggest she strip to her G string for the massage. She happily obliges and proceeds to give me a quire decent 20 min massage, ending with a BBBJ on the table. All the while I've had my hand on her arse, or inside her G string rubbing her clit, her wet pussy, or deep inside her pussy and even her bottom. No complaints, just lots of enjoyable moaning and squirming going on.

I didn't rush it as I wanted, needed a massage, but it was so much fun playing with her whilst she concentrated on making me happy. When she gave me the BBBJ I decided she had been prepared enough, and as we both knew through previous agreement where it was heading (ie at least 1 hour FS), I got up and led her to me bedroom.

From there I'll cut it short as some of you won't be interested to know more.

She's not young, she's not pretty, but she is nice and she liked to fuck, more so she liked to please and wanted to earn the money on offer. She was very clean, she tasted sweet and wet during DATY, and clearly liked the feel of my cock inside her.

A good hour on the bedroom followed, all of it BB, though I'm sure she would have preferred a cap in place, but somehow that just didn't seem necessary. So it didn't occur. LOL.

Now the kicker, played with her bottom, and as usual it was tight but was allowed a finger or thumb in at times without any argument. Decided to see how far I could go, and reached into my bedside drawer for lube and started to put it on her. A questioning look from her, met by me saying I wanted to fuck her bottom, replied to with she'd never done that before, but I noted no physical moving away occurred. Decided to press the point so to speak, was going to offer her a tip as inducement to try, but before I did, she said OK, $300. Jackpot I thought a virgin ass fuck!

A bit of trying, different positions, oooohhhh it hurts comments followed, but I persevered, she allowed, and next thing I know after letting her relax to it over 5-10 minutes of stopping and starting, back to her pussy, playing with her tits, then trying again, and what do you know I'm balls deep into BB ass fuck. And what's more she's making sounds that can either be a moan or a whimper of pain or pleasure. The sounds don't stop or change so I withdraw and ask her if it was hurting. She said no, she liked it, liked it a lot and was enjoying it. She said she didn't realism it could feel that good.

Continued on for a while, but I couldn't come now, happens when I hold off from an early release. So withdrew moved back to oral and a hand job finish (mine) that splattered all over her boobs and face. No running away, no issues.

Just a thank you.

Lay there for a while, then a shower, clean up. Paid her and the sent her happily out the door to grab a tram back to the city. And the look on her face and comment on Wechat afterwards confirmed she was very happy.

Would I do again?

No probably think not, but was pleased I did.

Name: Lida.

Kakariki
08-23-15, 21:30
Hi all, visited 483 Swanston St after making a booking last weekend, on arrival I was shown the room and when the girl walked into the room she looked different to what was discribed over the phone, I asked her name and she said she was Vicky, I said I made an appointment with Honey, then Honey walks in and tells me she has got her periods, I cracked it, the mamasan should have told me that, anyway I told her sorry I am not staying please hand over my money and off I went, the mamasan was not very impressed. I did not like the way she went about doing it. Vicky did not come across too well, that's me. Cheers Ausmann.Well done, there needs to be more of this to get the message across to these places they we go there for a particular service, not to get anything / anyone passed on to us with a "he won't care" attitude.

ThaiGoodTimes
08-24-15, 00:23
I've read a few comments on here about people seeking out more mature RnT providers so that you can get a decent massage. This is for you guys.

Or perhaps your able to host an outcall and would like a good massage leaving into some full on FS at what would be a bargain basement price. This is for you guys too.

Or read the very end.

OK, into the details.

Connected up with a WeChat massage provider in May who wanted to come to my place to massage. Worked out she's a freelancer, and doesn't work at a shop at all. Got the prices which all sounded good, but then parked it with intention of inquiring further. Just never did at the time.

Received a message from her Tuesday asking was I interested in catching up. Wasn't particularly as I'd just come back Saturday from two weeks in Patong and was, well rooted! LOL. So I played hardball a bit and she offered massage for $70 an hour and then $30 for HJ to finish. I suggested I was looking for more to which she then proposed FS for $150/ hour, or $280/2 hours. Now I got interested as that's cheap and I always like long sessions. Photos exchanged, close to real enough and it was locked in for Saturday night.

Come the night I pick her up. She's 36, about a 4-5 in looks, bad teeth, but otherwise OK. She's a larger solid lady, not fat, but a size 12-14 I'd guess with nice firm see cup boobs....Thanks for removing the wechat details and not yelling at me.

Wasn't sure if I could add or not.

Anybody wanting the wechat address please PM me.

I know she'd like more income.

Jakul8
08-24-15, 01:24
Hey guys,

I'm a new punter who has only got the taste of are&Ts recently.

621 Plenty road cost me $100 for half hour full service. The girl was I would say average so a 5 out of 10. The massage was more of just a rub then any real massage. But the HJ and sex that followed was pretty decent overall $100 for a half hour full service by a average WL I couldn't complain and would I return yeah I would.

I have also been to a apartment block in box hill and there I paid $150 for a hour long nude massage with a HJ finish. The ladies was very average maybe around a 3/4 but don't think I would return to this one.

ANd my favourite so far has been Highbury road went there a few time in the short time it was open and loved every Hour massage with HJ finish for $150 was always $150 well spent, 7 out of 10 for the girls, massage was good. Went back but it had closed down if anyone has any details on where there located now please let me know as this has by far been my best experience yet.

Cheers,

Jakul8

James Topper
08-24-15, 03:57
I just got some intel from another AML that the woman (mid 40's) that runs this charges $65 for full service, 30 minutes nude including BBFS, Anal if you want it. Apparently they have opened two other shops. Its the wrong side of town for me and probably too dangerous BB but reasonably priced for Prestonites if your sensible and don't want to pay $100. Be interested to find out if this is true as I do pass by occasionally.Actually no she does not. Same prices as most places. Has gotten herself a tattoo to part hide a large scar on her belly though. One of the other places is at 179 plenty. Don't know about another.

DanTheMan
08-24-15, 09:14

Or read the very end.

OK, into the details.

Come the night I pick her up. She's 36, about a 4-5 in looks, bad teeth, but otherwise OK. She's a larger solid lady, not fat, but a size 12-14 I'd guess with nice firm see cup boobs.

Back to my place, I setup the massage table and suggest she strip to her G string for the massage. She happily obliges and proceeds to give me a quire decent 20 min massage, ending with a BBBJ on the table. All the while I've had my hand on her arse, or inside her G string rubbing her clit, her wet pussy, or deep inside her pussy and even her bottom. No complaints, just lots of enjoyable moaning and squirming going on.

I didn't rush it as I wanted, needed a massage, but it was so much fun playing with her whilst she concentrated on making me happy. When she gave me the BBBJ I decided she had been prepared enough, and as we both knew through previous agreement where it was heading (ie at least 1 hour FS), I got up and led her to me bedroom.

From there I'll cut it short as some of you won't be interested to know more.

She's not young, she's not pretty, but she is nice and she liked to fuck, more so she liked to please and wanted to earn the money on offer. She was very clean, she tasted sweet and wet during DATY, and clearly liked the feel of my cock inside her.

A good hour on the bedroom followed, all of it BB, though I'm sure she would have preferred a cap in place, but somehow that just didn't seem necessary. So it didn't occur. LOL.

Now the kicker, played with her bottom, and as usual it was tight but was allowed a finger or thumb in at times without any argument. Decided to see how far I could go, and reached into my bedside drawer for lube and started to put it on her. A questioning look from her, met by me saying I wanted to fuck her bottom, replied to with she'd never done that before, but I noted no physical moving away occurred. Decided to press the point so to speak, was going to offer her a tip as inducement to try, but before I did, she said OK, $300. Jackpot I thought a virgin ass fuck!

A bit of trying, different positions, oooohhhh it hurts comments followed, but I persevered, she allowed, and next thing I know after letting her relax to it over 5-10 minutes of stopping and starting, back to her pussy, playing with her tits, then trying again, and what do you know I'm balls deep into BB ass fuck. And what's more she's making sounds that can either be a moan or a whimper of pain or pleasure. The sounds don't stop or change so I withdraw and ask her if it was hurting. She said no, she liked it, liked it a lot and was enjoying it. She said she didn't realism it could feel that good.

Continued on for a while, but I couldn't come now, happens when I hold off from an early release. So withdrew moved back to oral and a hand job finish (mine) that splattered all over her boobs and face. No running away, no issues.

Just a thank you.

Lay there for a while, then a shower, clean up. Paid her and the sent her happily out the door to grab a tram back to the city. And the look on her face and comment on Wechat afterwards confirmed she was very happy.

Would I do again?

No probably think not, but was pleased I did.

Name: Lida.I hope an AIDS test is on the menu for you.

BaysideSuburbs
08-24-15, 09:17
They're pretty easy to find mate. Just type the nationality / race you're after into the Locanto search box. There's a young Spanish girl working at Excellent Massage on Nepean Hwy Gardenvale. Better body than Jennifer Hawkins and a lot of guys would like her face. I'm very picky about faces though, so I won't comment on her face. I think most guys would find her attractive. Her name is Isolde (pronounced Izold e). African, French and Spanish girls working at Natasha's massage in Tucker Rd. Bentleigh. Indian and African girls at Neerim Rd Murrumbeena, African and Scottish girl at 283 Bay St Brighton. African private girl in Graham St Highett. These are just a few mate. You need to look around!Hi Aussie Joe,

I have been to a few of these mentioned. Clarence St, Bay Road, Neerim Road however I have not been to the one in Tucker Road. What has your experience been like at most of them. Most have just been massage and a HJ. I was wondering if you managed to get more out of anyone and at what place? I'm a bit addicted to them.

Clandestinal
08-25-15, 05:31
Hi,

New to this site.

Rang 586 today and phn disconnected. Was there last Wed. Heard a rumor it was raided. Does anyone know about this?

Marlin4570
08-25-15, 10:17
Hey guys,

I'm a new punter who has only got the taste of are&Ts recently.

621 Plenty road cost me $100 for half hour full service. The girl was I would say average so a 5 out of 10. The massage was more of just a rub then any real massage. But the HJ and sex that followed was pretty decent overall $100 for a half hour full service by a average WL I couldn't complain and would I return yeah I would.

I have also been to a apartment block in box hill and there I paid $150 for a hour long nude massage with a HJ finish. The ladies was very average maybe around a 3/4 but don't think I would return to this one.

ANd my favourite so far has been Highbury road went there a few time in the short time it was open and loved every Hour massage with HJ finish for $150 was always $150 well spent, 7 out of 10 for the girls, massage was good. Went back but it had closed down if anyone has any details on where there located now please let me know as this has by far been my best experience yet.

Cheers,

Jakul8Drop into 675 plenty road next time. That's the original place that started Mt Pleasant and Highbury road joints. I seriously cannot believe someone lagged them in at Highbury.

Ausmann
08-25-15, 11:27
Hi all, visited the newly opened place at the above address, just from Canterbury Rd, very nice place, met by a nice Chinese woman in her 30's, usual $50 bucks for 30 min, asked her if she did nude and agreed to nude HJ for another $50, very good massage and nice finish, nice friendly woman, Jenny only on Monday, said she works near the Vic market other days. Cheers Ausmann.

YoungerPunt
08-25-15, 14:23
Has anyone visited this establishment?

Looks like a nice, small shop.

LostWithinDays
08-26-15, 09:48

Or read the very end.

OK, into the details.

Come the night I pick her up. She's 36, about a 4-5 in looks, bad teeth, but otherwise OK. She's a larger solid lady, not fat, but a size 12-14 I'd guess with nice firm see cup boobs...Hi,

Cheers for a great report as always.

Could you possibly supply me her details.

Was she a MLC of interest.

Cheers,

LWD

ThaiGoodTimes
08-27-15, 12:30
Hi,

Cheers for a great report as always.

Could you possibly supply me her details.

Was she a MLC of interest.

Cheers,

LWDWhat's an MLC?

ThaiGoodTimes
08-27-15, 12:53
Drop into 675 plenty road next time. That's the original place that started Mt Pleasant and Highbury road joints. I seriously cannot believe someone lagged them in at Highbury.They've moved closer to the city and reopened in Hawthorn, Glenferrie Road.

Aussie Joe
08-28-15, 04:15
Has anyone visited this establishment?

Looks like a nice, small shop.You won't get any more than a fully clothed Linford Christie at this joint mate. Too bad the receptionist Lana who works there on Sunday doesn't do massage. She's quite mature (around 50) but has a massive set of knockers! I'd definitely be willing to her hand her a pineapple so she could flop them out!

Aussie Joe
08-28-15, 04:17
Hi all, visited the newly opened place at the above address, just from Canterbury Rd, very nice place, met by a nice Chinese woman in her 30's, usual $50 bucks for 30 min, asked her if she did nude and agreed to nude HJ for another $50, very good massage and nice finish, nice friendly woman, Jenny only on Monday, said she works near the Vic market other days. Cheers Ausmann.Thanks mate. Do you reckon FS could be on the menu at this joint?

Aussie Joe
08-28-15, 04:22
Hi Aussie Joe,

I have been to a few of these mentioned. Clarence St, Bay Road, Neerim Road however I have not been to the one in Tucker Road. What has your experience been like at most of them. Most have just been massage and a HJ. I was wondering if you managed to get more out of anyone and at what place? I'm a bit addicted to them.It's hit and miss mate. My first advice is drop in to make sure the girl you're going to get is at least attractive, otherwise you end up doing your money. Never make a booking sight unseen! Girls change in Tucker Rd every day, but I've never seen a stunner there. You can get a decent massage, but don't expect more than a topless Linford Christie for more than you should pay!

Clandestinal
08-28-15, 07:14
They've moved closer to the city and reopened in Hawthorn, Glenferrie Road.Is that Lynda and Jenny? Do you have a contact / address Aussie?

LostWithinDays
08-28-15, 08:25
Hi there,

Oh sorry my typing not so good.

The lady concerned, was she from China?

I'm interested in hooking up with her for a massage?

Cheers.

Hope you can help me out.

What's an MLC?===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Ausmann
08-28-15, 10:33
Thanks mate. Do you reckon FS could be on the menu at this joint?Not sure, only met the one woman, maybe after a couple of visits. Good luck. Ausmann.

Talhun69
08-28-15, 12:11
Was in Geelong recently for work, had been down to the Newton establishment but was getting a little tired of having my bum fingered. Noticed a place on Ryrie St, white building, between Fenwick & Gheringhap, next to a hairdresser, clearly marked with Massage and a mobile no. , and thought it looked perfectly dodgy.

Open the door and was ushered inside by an older woman who was in the process of eating some noodles, stereotype right? Seriously hoping she wasn't going to be the massage as I was shown into the front room. $50 for 30, $70 for 45 and I don't remember how much for 1 HR. Paid for 45, as I thought I might need a little extra if I was going to be in for some extras. Room was clean, signs on the wall stating that there was no sex offered and that ladies would not ask for extra, fresh towel on table, stripped and assumed the position.

A couple of minutes later a late 20's early 30's Chinese walked in (wearing long pants and jumper), looks around 7/10 and no name given. Asked if I wanted hard or soft and went to work. Good amount of oil, not over the top, and had some skills, working the bag and buttocks. Moved to the legs and was feeling positive when the 'innocent' slip around the balls and bum started occurring.

Didn't need to worry as on the flip went straight in with a liberal amount of oil on the block and tackle. Great ball skills, good strokes. Allowed playing with bum and boob, but didn't allow any further exploratory. Finish was great, milking me completely. It seems that the finish is part of the price (hence the sign? And it was great not to have a finger shoved up my date.

Summary:

Lady: 7/10

Massage: 8/10

Tease: 8/10

HJ: 8/10

WIR: Yes, found myself a new place in Geelong.

OlderPlayer
08-29-15, 15:03
Was in Geelong recently for work, had been down to the Newton establishment but was getting a little tired of having my bum fingered. Noticed a place on Ryrie St, white building, between Fenwick & Gheringhap, next to a hairdresser, clearly marked with Massage and a mobile no. , and thought it looked perfectly dodgy.

Open the door and was ushered inside by an older woman who was in the process of eating some noodles, stereotype right? Seriously hoping she wasn't going to be the massage as I was shown into the front room. $50 for 30, $70 for 45 and I don't remember how much for 1 HR. Paid for 45, as I thought I might need a little extra if I was going to be in for some extras. Room was clean, signs on the wall stating that there was no sex offered and that ladies would not ask for extra, fresh towel on table, stripped and assumed the position.

A couple of minutes later a late 20's early 30's Chinese walked in (wearing long pants and jumper), looks around 7/10 and no name given. Asked if I wanted hard or soft and went to work. Good amount of oil, not over the top, and had some skills, working the bag and buttocks. Moved to the legs and was feeling positive when the 'innocent' slip around the balls and bum started occurring..Hey Talhun69,

I have found the place in Ryrie street but where is the one in Newton.

Cheers

CatMan2710
08-29-15, 19:26
I have been to Ryrie st I've been numerous times 30 min service good value girls pleasant some massage better than others I've got topless no extra don't think anymore is offered, would I return yes.

CatMan2710
08-29-15, 19:34
This place is on locanto multiple adds same number different names been a couple of times $80 topless happy ending girls nice to look at OK massage not lomi lomi like they say though went the other day offered $80 girl said only 20 mins I said no $50 30 mins plus extra she said no I walked out will not return can I get an address to the Newtown place from anyone.

Talhun69
08-30-15, 21:55
Hey Talhun69,

I have found the place in Ryrie street but where is the one in Newton.

CheersThe place is 'legit' massage, down Newton end of Pakington St. Older woman (Owner?) for extras, not sure if anyone else does.

Talhun69
08-30-15, 21:58
I have been to Ryrie st I've been numerous times 30 min service good value girls pleasant some massage better than others I've got topless no extra don't think anymore is offered, would I return yes.Have you been to the diagonally across the road? Next to an office. Saw it after I had been to the white building.

Clandestinal
08-31-15, 02:42
Been a regular at this address for a while. Two girls worth seeing.

CC works on Thursday, Saturdays. Attractive, late 20's /30's, nude, touching, good BBBJ and FS - $75 1/2 HR.

Annie. Works Saturdays, Young 20-25 yr old, pretty, not full sex, topless, nice 'C' rack, touching / sucking but best CBJ going around - $75.

Alvin Purple
08-31-15, 05:01

Does anyone know the place?Hit up google with "Lomi Moonee Ponds" and you should find what you are looking for.

Alvin Purple
08-31-15, 05:09
Have you been to the diagonally across the road? Next to an office. Saw it after I had been to the white building.I tried that one (near Cash Converters) with no joy earlier in the year. It did seem like a likely spot though. Have only had old at the white building and although desired outcome could be had I prefer them younger. Anyone had any joy at any of the Thai places in G-troit? Couple of gorgeous girls at the one further up Ryrie but legit on my one and only visit.

ThaiGoodTimes
08-31-15, 12:22
Is that Lynda and Jenny? Do you have a contact / address Aussie?Ok, I have to say that perhaps Highbury is not the one that is now in Glenferrie Rd Hawthorn, as the girls names are not the same. But the WeChat I've used for Mt Pleasant Road Nunawading is the same as Hawthorn. Previous forum comments had said that Highbury was Nunawadong and I'd accepted that, and hence thought it was now Hawthorn.

But there's no Jenny or Lynda that I've seen mentioned, so that casts doubt.

I've added some photos of the girls shown on their WeChat pages so maybe that will answer the question one way or another.

Ausmann
08-31-15, 18:51
Ok, I have to say that perhaps Highbury is not the one that is now in Glenferrie Rd Hawthorn, as the girls names are not the same. But the WeChat I've used for Mt Pleasant Road Nunawading is the same as Hawthorn. Previous forum comments had said that Highbury was Nunawadong and I'd accepted that, and hence thought it was now Hawthorn.

I've added some photos of the girls shown on their WeChat pages so maybe that will answer the question one way or another.From what I gathered Glenferrie Rd Hawthorne was up and running before Highbury Rd was closed down, a contact I have from wechat during the Mt pleasant Rd days is in Hawthorn now, I saw a girl by the name of Rebecca in Hawthorne and she said she worked vin Nunawading. Cheers Ausmann.

CatMan2710
08-31-15, 22:47
Have you been to the diagonally across the road? Next to an office. Saw it after I had been to the white building.No I called once was quite firm no extra so haven't tried.

ThaiGoodTimes
08-31-15, 22:50
From what I gathered Glenferrie Rd Hawthorne was up and running before Highbury Rd was closed down, a contact I have from wechat during the Mt pleasant Rd days is in Hawthorn now, I saw a girl by the name of Rebecca in Hawthorne and she said she worked vin Nunawading. Cheers Ausmann.Ways. LOL.

Thanks Ausman.

It seems that Mt Pleasant Rd may have split and parted ways earlier, and that Highbury Rd and Hawthorn are not related.

That said what you got at Mt Pleasant is similarly on offer at Hawthorn. Haven't tried many of the girls but what I have I enjoyed.

Golfer48
09-01-15, 03:33
I have been to Ryrie st I've been numerous times 30 min service good value girls pleasant some massage better than others I've got topless no extra don't think anymore is offered, would I return yes.I have only been here once. Not remotely attracted to the old woman May (yes, seriously old and not remotely attractive) but the time I visited she had some attractive girls on. Visiting this place is a bit of a game. Intuitively you think it is what you are looking for but in the room there are signs that try to convince you it is otherwise. E. g, this place is massage only, if you are offered anything more, report it to the owner or call the police (number provided). I scored a so so massage, a lot of tease, a play with a nice set of bolt-ONS and an OK HJ. Unlikely to return any time soon (better option that I cannot share details of.

Business must be good because I have not seen any advertising for several weeks and it is still open.

OlderPlayer
09-01-15, 15:13
Visited a place in Mornington on Sunday.

This place can be hard to find.

Tucked away behind car sales yard.

Young lady long nipples tattoo on stomach.

I asked prices $70 1/2 naked HJ.

Do you do full service "yes" was reply $100 but she said $70 naked better.

I took the $70 option.

I did not bother laying down I started playing with her while we were standing.

Sucking nipples and playing with pussy.

Laid her on table went close to dinning at the why but I stopped myself.

She got wet and allowed for playing Good HJ massage poor.

WIR Yes maybe try another girl but location is not good if you want to be inconspicuous.

You can always park at Mcdonalds and walk over.

Pedros Needs
09-01-15, 23:25
Visited yesterday, saw quite unattractive middle aged called Lucy.

Saw the signs about calling the police if you request for extras so decided to put it to the test and secured an average BJ for an additional 20.

Be tempted to return if I new a younger lady available.

Pedro.

I have only been here once. Not remotely attracted to the old woman May (yes, seriously old and not remotely attractive) but the time I visited she had some attractive girls on. Visiting this place is a bit of a game. Intuitively you think it is what you are looking for but in the room there are signs that try to convince you it is otherwise. E. g, this place is massage only, if you are offered anything more, report it to the owner or call the police (number provided). I scored a so so massage, a lot of tease, a play with a nice set of bolt-ONS and an OK HJ. Unlikely to return any time soon (better option that I cannot share details of.

Business must be good because I have not seen any advertising for several weeks and it is still open.

Marlin4570
09-02-15, 01:52
Ok, I have to say that perhaps Highbury is not the one that is now in Glenferrie Rd Hawthorn, as the girls names are not the same. But the WeChat I've used for Mt Pleasant Road Nunawading is the same as Hawthorn. Previous forum comments had said that Highbury was Nunawadong and I'd accepted that, and hence thought it was now Hawthorn.

I've added some photos of the girls shown on their WeChat pages so maybe that will answer the question one way or another.Spoke to Sooky yesterday who said yes Jenny works there today (Tuesday). Sounds like the same one by her description. Was unable to attend to verify. Hopefully it is the same chic. Marlin.

Ausmann
09-04-15, 04:06
Hi all, visited this shop on Thursday after making a few text messages, made appointment with a Balinese young lady, I arrived a bit early and was able to see the other two young ladies working there, I was very pleased with the young lady I had picked even without seeing her before, $50 for massage and nothing more than a nude with HJ as extras, a bit on the expensive side but the young lady was such a nice person and so friendly. I really enjoyed every minute of it. The other two young ladies looked very nice too, a Russian & Colombian from what I remember. Shower available too. WIR? Yes, cheers Ausmann.

Meanderer
09-05-15, 00:46
I recently visited the Healthland Spa massage shop located at 248 Russell Street, Melbourne. I found it on the Locanto website. It is open from 10 am to 8 pm seven days a week. Its telephone number is 03 9663 8789. Note that this telephone number is provided in the massage shop's website advertisement and on the door of the shop, so it is definitely not a personal telephone number.

The massage services were provided by a good looking Japanese lady from Tokyo who goes by the name of Lisa. She works there on a Wednesday and Friday. She was about 30 years old, I would guess. She was friendly and easy going, and so the hour I spent with her was a good one. I would give her a 7 out of 10 for looks and attitude. She has a lovely slim figure, with full breasts.

A one hour massage costs $65. The massage was only satisfactory. I would give it a 6 out of 10. After about forty minutes, I was asked if I wanted any extras. The going rate for a handjob was $50 and an additional $30 for her to remove her top. That was too much for me and so for once, I used my brain and politely refused. She was fine about that, and continued to massage my chest, legs and feet until the hour was up. I was impressed that she didn't pester me about my decision and that she continued to give me a pretty good massage. So it all ended happily enough.

I do not plan to return to this shop in the future.

Young Monger
09-06-15, 05:05
Hey guys,

I've been looking for joints that has south Asian girls working? Tried the place in Coburg and was not satisfactory. I've been told that there is a girl working in a joint near Boronia station. Has anyone tried her? Is there any other places with girls from south Asia?

Thanks in advance guys.

YM.

Be safe

SuperDong
09-07-15, 12:04

I've added some photos of the girls shown on their WeChat pages so maybe that will answer the question one way or another.Cheers for the pics, they helped me to find the provider on WeChats. They've got a few accounts on WeChats under different name with some provoking photos so keep looking and you'll find them. I asked via WeChat whether full service is available or not but they said only HJ and BJ, not the whole thing. I didn't want to take a punt and risk getting blue balls as I live in Western suburb so it's quite a drive for me to get there.

Pedros Needs
09-07-15, 14:16
I have used the we chat app for a number of years now, introduced to it to communicate with mainly Chinese for the purposes of business.

I am forever getting swamped by members offering massage and additional service, the new approach which has happened repeatedly is along the lines of have I heard or am I interested in Compensated Dating.

Wearing a bit thin I need say, my responses see them quickly delete me, although I have had the odd good find through here.

Good punting.

Pedro.

RandomDude123
09-08-15, 03:10
Will be in Melbourne for a few weeks. Looking for RnT providers in Melbourne cbd, any suggestion?

Woodvale
09-08-15, 03:50
Been a regular at this address for a while. Two girls worth seeing.

CC works on Thursday, Saturdays. Attractive, late 20's /30's, nude, touching, good BBBJ and FS - $75 1/2 HR.

Annie. Works Saturdays, Young 20-25 yr old, pretty, not full sex, topless, nice 'C' rack, touching / sucking but best CBJ going around - $75.Can you fill me in with whereabouts in Tennyson Road, Clayton?

Relaxman01
09-09-15, 00:29
Hi,

I am new to this forum. Need some help from the more seasoned members. Would love to know actual address of service provider at Tennyson Rd Clayton and any other punters had an experience here or at any other place in Springvale Clayton Dandenong area. Looking for good DATY BBJ 69 and Asian chicks with decent tits. How do I contact a member individually?

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Clandestinal
09-09-15, 04:49
Can you fill me in with whereabouts in Tennyson Road, Clayton?Message me for address and Phn.

LostWithinDays
09-09-15, 11:49
Greetings all,

Took a punt the other day on high street.

Best to park around the corner and walk up and ring bell as its quite a busy road.

Seems mostly Chinese staff work there late 20's up to mid 30's.

Very friendly lady I had for massage, she only works Tuesday so she told me.

Anything goes here in my opinion all up to the contents of your wallet, but an enjoyable time was had.

Cheers

NewToTheScene
09-09-15, 13:18
Has anyone had any experience with Golden Hands Massage in South Melbourne? Noticed that they've been advertising on Backpage.

CatMan2710
09-09-15, 16:00
Has anyone had any experience with Golden Hands Massage in South Melbourne? Noticed that they've been advertising on Backpage.I went there 2 weeks ago had only 1 girl on young sexy Caribbean girl not much of massage went topless ave HJ nothing else on offer but weird bit is if you get really excited you can go through to next door for FS for more cash would I return no chance.

Redefine1
09-10-15, 03:42
Can you fill me in with whereabouts in Tennyson Road, Clayton?I reckon it's 1 B Tennyson Avn, Clayton South. Seems to me it's an unmarked house.

Alternate 75
09-10-15, 06:51
Greetings all,

Took a punt the other day on high street.

Best to park around the corner and walk up and ring bell as its quite a busy road.

Seems mostly Chinese staff work there late 20's up to mid 30's.

Very friendly lady I had for massage, she only works Tuesday so she told me.

Anything goes here in my opinion all up to the contents of your wallet, but an enjoyable time was had.

CheersThanks for the post, can you post price, services, name, what she looked like. I went there on a Wednesday, see my post.

Alternate 75
09-10-15, 07:01
Went to see CiCi today but she is not working there today. The mamasan Helen and a girl called Mioki was there. She works Tuesdays and Thursday. Mioki (not sure how you spell it) is 165-170 cm, nice "be-see" cups, tiny waist, reasonable looking and a real talker. She speaks English but accent is strongly chinglish.

Offered her $80 for F / S she said no $100. CBJ was good, she DT a few times which was enjoyable. We were in the upstairs room, so she was looking at the mirror while I was giving her jackhammer doggy. Finished in about 15 minutes and I flipped for the back massage. She kept on talking and stopping the massage which was more like a pat than a rub. I was there for 45 minutes.

Next time I'll try to get her to not talk as much and concentrate on the job.

Redefine1
09-10-15, 07:41
Message me for address and Phn.Also it's the only advert in Locanto (searched 'Massage' in Clayton south) without address and phone number: 481.

Aussie Joe
09-11-15, 06:35
Forget this place now lads, atleast for the mamasan. Went back there a little over 1 week ago and she told me she is not providing any extras whatsoever. Turns out she has now found God. She even produced a copy of the bible LOL. There is still a young tall African girl working there during the day. I'm not sure what kind of service she offers as I have not yet made a booking with her.

LostWithinDays
09-11-15, 14:34
Thanks for the post, can you post price, services, name, what she looked like. I went there on a Wednesday, see my post.Hi everyone,

From memory damage was $70.00 for topless massage, with a free haircut if needed after your session.

The girl I saw was Chinese, mid 30,s I would say, her name escapes me but she mentioned she only works Tuesday.

Quite attractive and friendly in my opinion, she would do full service if that's what your after and possibly BBBJ also.

Depends on your wallet and negotiation skills I feel.

Cheers always.

Goboy
09-13-15, 13:44
I went there 2 weeks ago had only 1 girl on young sexy Caribbean girl not much of massage went topless ave HJ nothing else on offer but weird bit is if you get really excited you can go through to next door for FS for more cash would I return no chance.I stuck my head in the door today to sus this one out and retreated.

This place is next to the Pleasure Dome, a lady boy place in Gladstone Street Sth Melboirne (not my scene).

I was in a bit of trepidation as I thought it could have been part of their set up.

It certainly was not.

The place was dead quiet. Resting on the couch is a very big Maori woman with a stomach that hung down like an apron and shaved head.

She said they only had one woman working today who was from NZ and she was off somewhere else.

Thank you for the info and good by I said.

Place looks new and clean.

Goboy.

RabbitHole
09-14-15, 03:21
Went there on a Thursday and met up with Natalie, 27 years old, pretty face. Massage was 55 $ for 45 minutes. Massage was decent and when she asked me to flip over, I asked her what extra services she offers and she told me topless with HJ for 50 $. I said I had 40 $ only and she agreed and she told that she is looking forward to a massage tomorrow her and I asked her if I could give her one and she agreed and she got naked and lie down and I started to give her a massage, exploring her body with my hands. It was a very enjoyable experience indeed as she was easy going, no attitude and let me touch her wherever I want. I Even touch and explore her vagina but not let me finger her. 10 minutes before the session ends, she let me lie down and gave me a HJ.

It was a great experience and WIR? Yes. Also on Sunday, I tried Sunviba in Fotscray. Massage was a 8/10. Very good one but it seems nothing was on offer. Anyone experience there?

CatMan2710
09-14-15, 21:22
Went there on a Thursday and met up with Natalie, 27 years old, pretty face. Massage was 55 $ for 45 minutes. Massage was decent and when she asked me to flip over, I asked her what extra services she offers and she told me topless with HJ for 50 $. I said I had 40 $ only and she agreed and she told that she is looking forward to a massage tomorrow her and I asked her if I could give her one and she agreed and she got naked and lie down and I started to give her a massage, exploring her body with my hands. It was a very enjoyable experience indeed as she was easy going, no attitude and let me touch her wherever I want. I Even touch and explore her vagina but not let me finger her. 10 minutes before the session ends, she let me lie down and gave me a HJ.

It was a great experience and WIR? Yes. Also on Sunday, I tried Sunviba in Fotscray. Massage was a 8/10. Very good one but it seems nothing was on offer. Anyone experience there?Is this in south Melbourne?

Alternate 75
09-15-15, 07:25
Guys,

Don't mention you learned about the place on ISG or the internet as the mamosan is getting very touchy. She is telling the girls to be very careful and restricting addons. Murdoch street seems to be closed for a while.

Cheers.

LostWithinDays
09-15-15, 14:21
After some positive reports from fellow friends I ventured over west yesterday to sunshine.

Just over from the rail station is a non description shop called natural plus relaxation.

Seems mostly mature Chinese and Vietnamese lady work there.

Great massage and friendly mature Viet lady I chose.

Tee bee I think her name was she told me she works 4 days a week. Mon wed Fri. And sun she told me.

Average build, I would recommend her to all.

Possibly around 40 her age and offered BJ for extra 30 dollars.

I declined and just finished session with a nice HJ.

Damage was $45.00 for 30 minutes fully inclusive.

Cheers all.

Natural plus relaxation.

Clandestinal
09-16-15, 04:55
Guys,

Don't mention you learned about the place on ISG or the internet as the mamosan is getting very touchy. She is telling the girls to be very careful and restricting addons. Murdoch street seems to be closed for a while.

Cheers.Thanks for the update. I stopped going recently as it was getting very busy and yes Hannah (Mamasan) is getting very wary with all the publicity.

Ausmann
09-16-15, 13:20
Hi all, found a massage girl on wechat, said she works at Knoxfield and Malvern two days a week, I decided to go to the Malvern shop, on Station Street, closer to Glenferrie Road end on Wednesday the day she works there, on arrival I asked for Sarah, was taken to the room by the mamasan, she said Sarah would be in soon, oh dear, Sarah is a bigger girl, very friendly though, paid the $45 for 30 min, asked me if I wanted hard or medium massage, I wanted a hard massage, started with the neck / shoulders and then to my lower back, the massage was good, she even got on to the table and with her knees gave me a good rub, after a while she asks do you want any extras? Well she said she can do nude with handy for $50, was not too keen on the nude but didn't want to be rude either, settled for the nude with handy, quite a big girl with saggy boobs, but for the first time I got a Spanish style which was a surprise, after the clean-up with wet wipes she asked me to turn around again to give me a bit more massage as she had more time, overall good massage, friendly girl but body not the best. Did not get a chance to see the other girls there. Cheers Ausmann.

Brauninc
09-16-15, 22:15
Hi all, found a massage girl on wechat, said she works at Knoxfield and Malvern two days a week, I decided to go to the Malvern shop, on Station Street, closer to Glenferrie Road end on Wednesday the day she works there, on arrival I asked for Sarah, was taken to the room by the mamasan, she said Sarah would be in soon, oh dear, Sarah is a bigger girl, very friendly though, paid the $45 for 30 min, asked me if I wanted hard or medium massage, I wanted a hard massage, started with the neck / shoulders and then to my lower back, the massage was good, she even got on to the table and with her knees gave me a good rub, after a while she asks do you want any extras? Well she said she can do nude with handy for $50, was not too keen on the nude but didn't want to be rude either, settled for the nude with handy, quite a big girl with saggy boobs, but for the first time I got a Spanish style which was a surprise, after the clean-up with wet wipes she asked me to turn around again to give me a bit more massage as she had more time, overall good massage, friendly girl but body not the best. Did not get a chance to see the other girls there. Cheers Ausmann.Thanks for review, I stayed with this girl too out at Knoxfield. She works there at heavenly massage on ferntree gully Road opposite the baseball fields at Knoxfield shops. She does indeed have saggy tits, but she has a very sexy face. I did nude with her, but I lost interest after she removed her clothes.

DonaldLj
09-17-15, 10:52
Over the last few week done a couple of sessions at Arthur Street.

1. First session there saw a girl named Breda. She was between 20-24 years of age. Slightly chubby but due to that, had some nice sized tits. Started of with some light kissing over my body and then went down to for a CBJ. I pulled her back up, and then went downtown for a bit. She then continued with a bit more CBJ but she was quick to throw the legs over for a bit of 69 action. Then jumped on for a bit of cowgirl and then finished in mission position. All in all not a bad session, she is about a 7 for looks and about a 6 for body. She seemed a bit lackluster in her performance but that could be because she looked like she just woke up. Considering most of the girls at Arthur st don't do DATY, she is better than most.

2. Second session was a couple of week later on a Sunday. Saw a girl named Tracy who had been working there for about 3 weeks. 7.5 for looks and around a 7 for body. She is slightly chubby but again had some nice sized tits. She rode on top for a while, then mission and then doggie until finish. She doesn't however allow DATY. Not a bad performer and would probably go back to see her.

Spell
09-17-15, 10:55
Will be in Melbourne for a few weeks. Looking for RnT providers in Melbourne cbd, any suggestion?I have wandered on foot a bit in the CBD looking for massages.

Qi massage near Flinders Stn. The setup looked clean with limited curtain cover, so walked away.

Zen Japanese massage. Led to them by promising advertisements, but on two separate days I learnt there were no actual Japanese girls. Was blunt enough to ask on call if they provide extras and the answer was no.

CBD massage: Elizabeth / Bourke. Little signage, narrow staircase leading up, closed rooms. Ended up with a clean but very good massage from a Korean girl. The place is generally a clean one.

Urban Kneads. Got some RnT experiences here in LT Bourke. It's a fair bit more expensive than other places ($65 for 45 minutes massage, add $50 for HJ or about $100 for nude / body slide) but the girls are attractive. I tried an early 20's Spanish girl, a late 20's French, and a 30's Kiwi. Massages were rather perfunctory but the extras were good experiences.

Intend to travel to try Peel Street next.

Spell
09-17-15, 11:08
Had a really good experience with this 21-yo girl from Locanto advertising as 'Korean sexy hot babe providing GFE', full-service. Amazing pics on the ad. Perfect youthful skin, seriously fit with massive and shapely baps, $150 for 30 mins. Replied to messages in English. Was worried pics might be fake, but gave it a try. Good call.

Place was a nice hotel on Spencer St. True to the pics, greeted me well, spoke reasonably good English. Paid in advance and had an affectionate and thorough shower together. Good fun with the amazing natural breasts, good BBBJ, catbath. Started with her on top and finished in doggy. Showered again. Probably exceeded half hour, no complains. Went back a happy man.

Was good to see her caring about cleanliness, though I was a tiny bit unsure about the number of towels in the bathroom.

James Topper
09-18-15, 01:02

1. First session there saw a girl named Breda. She was between 20-24 years of age. Slightly chubby but due to that, had some nice sized tits. Started of with some light kissing over my body and then went down to for a CBJ. I pulled her back up, and then went downtown for a bit. She then continued with a bit more CBJ but she was quick to throw the legs over for a bit of 69 action. Then jumped on for a bit of cowgirl and then finished in mission position. All in all not a bad session, she is about a 7 for looks and about a 6 for body. She seemed a bit lackluster in her performance but that could be because she looked like she just woke up. Considering most of the girls at Arthur st don't do DATY, she is better than most.

2. Second session was a couple of week later on a Sunday. Saw a girl named Tracy who had been working there for about 3 weeks. 7.5 for looks and around a 7 for body. She is slightly chubby but again had some nice sized tits. She rode on top for a while, then mission and then doggie until finish. She doesn't however allow DATY. Not a bad performer and would probably go back to see her.Didn't this place move?

Alternate 75
09-18-15, 07:46
Haven't been there for a while but try 305 Queensberry Street near Vic markets. Also dryburgh street north Melbourne. You get what you want there at bargain prices.

Happy punting.

I have wandered on foot a bit in the CBD looking for massages.

Qi massage near Flinders Stn. The setup looked clean with limited curtain cover, so walked away.

Zen Japanese massage. Led to them by promising advertisements, but on two separate days I learnt there were no actual Japanese girls. Was blunt enough to ask on call if they provide extras and the answer was no.

CBD massage: Elizabeth / Bourke. Little signage, narrow staircase leading up, closed rooms. Ended up with a clean but very good massage from a Korean girl. The place is generally a clean one.

Urban Kneads. Got some RnT experiences here in LT Bourke. It's a fair bit more expensive than other places ($65 for 45 minutes massage, add $50 for HJ or about $100 for nude / body slide) but the girls are attractive. I tried an early 20's Spanish girl, a late 20's French, and a 30's Kiwi. Massages were rather perfunctory but the extras were good experiences.

Intend to travel to try Peel Street next.

Goboy
09-19-15, 00:09
Hi all, visited this shop on Thursday after making a few text messages, made appointment with a Balinese young lady, I arrived a bit early and was able to see the other two young ladies working there, I was very pleased with the young lady I had picked even without seeing her before, $50 for massage and nothing more than a nude with HJ as extras, a bit on the expensive side but the young lady was such a nice person and so friendly. I really enjoyed every minute of it. The other two young ladies looked very nice too, a Russian & Colombian from what I remember. Shower available too. WIR? Yes, cheers Ausmann.I think this place may have bitten the dust.

I went past last night, Mo signe on the door and lights appeared out. Pushed the door and it was open. Walked up stairs and all room doors open and no sign of occupancy. Left ASAP.

Goboy.

Meanderer
09-19-15, 03:12
I recently visited a massage shop located at 358 Bell Street, Coburg. I found it on the Locanto website. It is open from 10 am to 8 pm seven days a week. The telephone number in their advertisement isn't working and so that's why I haven't provided it in this review. The shop looks great from the inside. The furniture and fittings are all brand new and good quality. Its a new shop, and opened in the last few weeks I think. I had high hopes for it.

The massage services were provided by an Asian woman who goes by the name of Anna. She works there on a Saturday. I'm not sure if she works any other days there because she speaks almost no English. She was about 40 years old, I would guess. She was friendly enough. I would give her a 4 out of 10 for looks. She had a fat stomach and small droopy breasts. I think she had a couple of teeth missing too.

A one hour massage costs $70. The massage wasn't bad. I would give it a 6 out of 10. After about 25 minutes, I was offered a hand job and for her to take off her top for $60. I offered her $50 and that was unfortunately accepted. She pistoned away on me for about ten minutes and then started to complain that her arm was getting sore. The hand job was pretty hopeless. I would give it a 4 out of 10. By that time I indicated her that that was enough for me. She massaged me for five minutes and then that was it. From entering to leaving I was in the shop for 40 minutes, instead of the hour I paid for.

I do not plan to return to this shop again in the future.

OlderPlayer
09-19-15, 05:12
The place is 'legit' massage, down Newton end of Pakington St. Older woman (Owner?) for extras, not sure if anyone else does.Is "legit" the name.

Does any one have a shop number I am heading to Geelong next week.

Engine Driver
09-19-15, 11:21
One thing I like about Sydney is that every Chinese run massage parlour provides a HJ for $20 without having to ask for it or haggle. Many times the Chinese lady has proceeded with the HJ without even asking or mentioning the price. In that case, I just leave $20 on the massage table afterwards. On top of that, the massage itself is normally first class.

The only ones that don't offer HJ in Sydney are the Thai places where the girls wear the traditional Thai costumes. If I don't feel like releasing a load, I will just go to one of those and be assured of just a fabulous massage. There seems to be level of sincerity and work ethic in AMPS in Sydney that I don't find in Melbourne. YMMV.

Aussie Joe
09-19-15, 11:47
One thing I like about Sydney is that every Chinese run massage parlour provides a HJ for $20 without having to ask for it or haggle. Many times the Chinese lady has proceeded with the HJ without even asking or mentioning the price. In that case, I just leave $20 on the massage table afterwards. On top of that, the massage itself is normally first class.

The only ones that don't offer HJ in Sydney are the Thai places where the girls wear the traditional Thai costumes. If I don't feel like releasing a load, I will just go to one of those and be assured of just a fabulous massage. There seems to be level of sincerity and work ethic in AMPS in Sydney that I don't find in Melbourne. YMMV.How much extra do the Chinese ladies in Sydney charge to get their gear off? How much extra for FS?

Aussie Joe
09-19-15, 11:50
I recently visited a massage shop located at 358 Bell Street, Coburg. I found it on the Locanto website. It is open from 10 am to 8 pm seven days a week. The telephone number in their advertisement isn't working and so that's why I haven't provided it in this review. The shop looks great from the inside. The furniture and fittings are all brand new and good quality. Its a new shop, and opened in the last few weeks I think. I had high hopes for it.

The massage services were provided by an Asian woman who goes by the name of Anna. She works there on a Saturday. I'm not sure if she works any other days there because she speaks almost no English. She was about 40 years old, I would guess. She was friendly enough. I would give her a 4 out of 10 for looks. She had a fat stomach and small droopy breasts. I think she had a couple of teeth missing too.

A one hour massage costs $70. The massage wasn't bad. I would give it a 6 out of 10. After about 25 minutes, I was offered a hand job and for her to take off her top for $60. I offered her $50 and that was unfortunately accepted. She pistoned away on me for about ten minutes and then started to complain that her arm was getting sore. The hand job was pretty hopeless. I would give it a 4 out of 10. By that time I indicated her that that was enough for me. She massaged me for five minutes and then that was it. From entering to leaving I was in the shop for 40 minutes, instead of the hour I paid for.

I do not plan to return to this shop again in the future.Jesus Christ mate, I would have just walked out when I saw how ugly she looked!

Aussie Joe
09-19-15, 11:54
Had a really good experience with this 21-yo girl from Locanto advertising as 'Korean sexy hot babe providing GFE', full-service. Amazing pics on the ad. Perfect youthful skin, seriously fit with massive and shapely baps, $150 for 30 mins. Replied to messages in English. Was worried pics might be fake, but gave it a try. Good call.

Place was a nice hotel on Spencer St. True to the pics, greeted me well, spoke reasonably good English. Paid in advance and had an affectionate and thorough shower together. Good fun with the amazing natural breasts, good BBBJ, catbath. Started with her on top and finished in doggy. Showered again. Probably exceeded half hour, no complains. Went back a happy man.

Was good to see her caring about cleanliness, though I was a tiny bit unsure about the number of towels in the bathroom.Sounds good mate. What was her name?

Meanderer
09-19-15, 22:11
Jesus Christ mate, I would have just walked out when I saw how ugly she looked!Tell me about it. In my defense, however, it was so dark in the room, it took me a little while to work out what I was looking at. At the start, when I was lying on my front, I was hopeful. But when I turned around and was lying on my back, I realised that this was a time to forget.

I know I've said this before, but it's sometimes good that it's as crappy as this. If it was always great, I'd be penniless.

Engine Driver
09-20-15, 06:18
How much extra do the Chinese ladies in Sydney charge to get their gear off? How much extra for FS?Clothes off is an extra $20. So for $100 you will get a proper 1 hour massage with a nude HJ. Some will do a body slide 1 hour massage for that. In all cases, you are free to suck their tits and play with their pussies, as long as you don't try to insert a finger.

I've never tried FS at a proper massage place in Sydney, but I think you could offer $60 on top of the massage. I have been offered a BBBJ for $40 on top of the massage.

I have found the Chinese service providers to be more flexible and willing to negotiate than Thais. The Thais seem to set a price point and don't budge. With the huge numbers of AMP s in Sydney, prices are coming down.

Aussie Joe
09-20-15, 06:38
Tell me about it. In my defense, however, it was so dark in the room, it took me a little while to work out what I was looking at. At the start, when I was lying on my front, I was hopeful. But when I turned around and was lying on my back, I realised that this was a time to forget.

I know I've said this before, but it's sometimes good that it's as crappy as this. If it was always great, I'd be penniless.Haha I've been in the same position before with the dark room. One time I asked for DFK from a very mature asian lady. When I was leaving and the lights were shining, I got to see all her wrinkles and old acne scars. I feel a little sick thinking about it now. I'll definitely never go back there!

HappyEuro
09-21-15, 12:06

2. Second session was a couple of week later on a Sunday. Saw a girl named Tracy who had been working there for about 3 weeks. 7.5 for looks and around a 7 for body. She is slightly chubby but again had some nice sized tits. She rode on top for a while, then mission and then doggie until finish. She doesn't however allow DATY. Not a bad performer and would probably go back to see her.Donald it must have been some time ago as this joint has moved to 108 East Esplanade about 3 months ago.

Clandestinal
09-22-15, 05:55
Read a few reports about where the bases are loaded and seeing its just around the corner decided to visit Sarah with the good set of tits.

Reduced the cash in the wallet so I only had $80. $45 for massage and balance for Topless, HJ, Spanish. Good technique, took instructions well with a bit of laughter, sucked the boobs and gave them a massage while dropping the elbow onto her clit through jeans (read everyone's comments about not looking good naked). After a bit of elbow massage the legs spread. Returned to a great titty fuck and finished over them. (I am a tit man).

Not bad really. Think Sarah had fun too by the look of her red face.

Rollin99
09-22-15, 12:49

It was a great experience and WIR? Yes. Also on Sunday, I tried Sunviba in Fotscray. Massage was a 8/10. Very good one but it seems nothing was on offer. Anyone experience there?Hi there,

Is this in Richmond?

RabbitHole
09-23-15, 06:29
Hi,

Yes in Richmond!421 Church street.

Witchdong
09-24-15, 08:06

It was a great experience and WIR? Yes. Also on Sunday, I tried Sunviba in Fotscray. Massage was a 8/10. Very good one but it seems nothing was on offer. Anyone experience there?Hallelujah (re: Richmond place). I noticed the old place had closed and ([I hoped) new tenants arrived. The previous team gave me the worst experience I've ever had in any parlour anywhere (left a post a while back) but I've been out of action for a while and just trying to get back to it (taking too long to get the equipment working again).

YoungerPunt
09-24-15, 11:10
To the massage parlor called Now & Zen in Clayton?

Seen ads for it on Locanto with a lady named Bella. Looks like it could be worth a punt?

Ausmann
09-24-15, 11:39
I did receive a message from one of the girls from that shop, (not sure which one) I was told they may be reopening else where, so watch this space. Cheers Ausmann.

I think this place may have bitten the dust.

I went past last night, Mo signe on the door and lights appeared out. Pushed the door and it was open. Walked up stairs and all room doors open and no sign of occupancy. Left ASAP.

Goboy.

DonaldLj
09-25-15, 11:48
Didn't this place move?Sorry guys I meant 108 East esplanade.

DonaldLj
09-25-15, 11:58
Hi guys,

So trying to plough through all the girls at this place to see who is number 1.

Couple of weeks ago saw Kity. Haven't seen Kity for quick a while, but still she looks pretty good. Kity is one of the few girls that brings an energy. I actually had to wait in the room for around half an hour since there were only 3 girls and there seemed to be a backlog of customers. But after the wait, in came Kity full of energy. On the couch started with some light kissing on the body whilst she works her way down. She spends a good 5 minutes on a BBBJ, before putting on the cap and jumping on top. I decided to stay in that position since I was feeling a bit lazy, but she has no problems going for a good 5 minutes before a blow my load. After that, she gives me a half decent massage for about 15 minutes.

Last week saw a new girl Theresa. She says she only works on Saturday and afterwards she gave me a card at the other joint she works at in Hugh Street, but to be honest she wasn't my cup of tea. She was probably about mid to late 30's. Starts of with a BBBJ and then on top for a while, doggie then missionary. But to be honest wasn't that enjoyable since it felt quite mechanical. So I think with her I wouldn't repeat with her.

Anyway, talking with the mamasan, I asked her if any of the girls would be interested in a threesome (2 guys, 1 girl). The mamasan said yes, although I am not sure she really understood what I meant. But in any case, if any one is interested, I guess PM me and we can try to set something up.

Aussie Joe
09-26-15, 13:51
Hi guys,

So trying to plough through all the girls at this place to see who is number 1.

Couple of weeks ago saw Kity. Haven't seen Kity for quick a while, but still she looks pretty good. Kity is one of the few girls that brings an energy. I actually had to wait in the room for around half an hour since there were only 3 girls and there seemed to be a backlog of customers. But after the wait, in came Kity full of energy. On the couch started with some light kissing on the body whilst she works her way down. She spends a good 5 minutes on a BBBJ, before putting on the cap and jumping on top. I decided to stay in that position since I was feeling a bit lazy, but she has no problems going for a good 5 minutes before a blow my load. After that, she gives me a half decent massage for about 15 minutes.

Last week saw a new girl Theresa. She says she only works on Saturday and afterwards she gave me a card at the other joint she works at in Hugh Street, but to be honest she wasn't my cup of tea. She was probably about mid to late 30's. Starts of with a BBBJ and then on top for a while, doggie then missionary. But to be honest wasn't that enjoyable since it felt quite mechanical. So I think with her I wouldn't repeat with her.

Anyway, talking with the mamasan, I asked her if any of the girls would be interested in a threesome (2 guys, 1 girl). The mamasan said yes, although I am not sure she really understood what I meant. But in any case, if any one is interested, I guess PM me and we can try to set something up.Shit, you and me are a polar opposites! I couldn't possibly get a hard-on with another guy in the room!

Dave Hando
09-28-15, 06:12
Hi guys,

I've seen Donna a few times but the number I had for her is now disconnected. Does anyone have any info.

Cheers

SpamSpam
09-28-15, 21:59
It appears 22 B Burwood is now closed.

I am missing Highbury Rd, tried Hanover Rd and Rooks Rd, decent massage and a handy for $30 but all a bit too mechanical, no topless.

I need a new venue.

Malice999
09-29-15, 02:42
After some positive reports from fellow friends I ventured over west yesterday to sunshine.

Just over from the rail station is a non description shop called natural plus relaxation.

Seems mostly mature Chinese and Vietnamese lady work there.

Great massage and friendly mature Viet lady I chose.

Tee bee I think her name was she told me she works 4 days a week. Mon wed Fri. And sun she told me.

Average build, I would recommend her to all.

Possibly around 40 her age and offered BJ for extra 30 dollars.

I declined and just finished session with a nice HJ.

Damage was $45.00 for 30 minutes fully inclusive.

Cheers all.

Natural plus relaxation.Thanks for the recommendation LostWithinDays.

LostWithinDays
09-29-15, 11:16
Just a question to all.

Any field reports from this this new? Shop in spring-vale south.

Its just of Heatherton road near the corner of Springvale road.

Cheers,

Lwd

NewToTheScene
09-30-15, 08:01
Ausmann can please send me a PM as I can't seem to be able to.

===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

TuggerMan
09-30-15, 10:23
Recently found a little place next to shops & the lawn bowls place in Thomastown not far from the station.

I must try to remember the street name next time.

Its run by an Asian lady (mid 40's) small body, fake tits with a saggy body.

She wears a body stocking with access to the usual bits at all times.

She is pretty much up for most things you ask for & had no problems with a full service for $70.

The service was pretty good & no reasonable request was refused.

No shower but the rooms were pretty clean.

WIR?

Possibly. I liked the other woman who used to run the shop.

TuggerMan
09-30-15, 10:26
Been hearing a lot about we chat but have no idea how to use it.

Could anyone give me a beginners guide for dummies?

Runner8
09-30-15, 14:28
Very legit looking place which proved to be anything.

I walked in and was led to a room. Rose soon joined me. She is Thai and probably a size 10 and in her late 20's or early 30's. Quite attractive.

Massage was really good. Extras were discussed and to my surprise I was asked if I had a condom with me. I told her I did not. She said that she could give me a nude BJ for an extra $70. An offer I accepted. The one hour massage was $78. She gave me a great BBBJ whilst I fingered her pussy, grabbed her tits and generally allowed my hands to roam all over her. Sadly, no CIM. As I was about to blow in her mouth, she took her mouth off and finished me off with a rapid fire HJ.

Have also heard reports that others there offer the same.I have been a semi-regular at Wild Jasmine for nearly two years. Not once has BJ been on the menu. I actually stopped seeing Rose nearly a year ago, I miss her massage, but her extra's just became plain! My experience with others here is consistent with that. They do long hours in this place and I think it makes them board after time. Would love to hear from others though, may I am not treating them mean enough?

Runner8
09-30-15, 14:34
Julie aka YuYu has been working here for many years. I think she is the manager of the place now. You say she only works 3 days a week. I'd be interested to know who works on the other days. For a long time she was the only person working there. Very friendly lady, but her very strong garlic breath is the main reason I haven't been back in more than a year.I would say 2/10 ,massage and extra can be hit and miss. Depends what mood she is in. Sometimes I feel like she kicked me in the balls. Other times, she's wet, it's working and I wonder why I didn't just try to fuck her before she finished me! She sells low and makes her money on volume. Sometimes she goes between guys in separate rooms trying to move everybody on and make space for the next.

Julia is the only worker I have ever seen there. And first I have heard that she only works three days. I remember she was there on a boxing day once.

$40 clothed HJ.

$50 if you want to be nice to her but do pop her tits out and play under her pants.

$50 nude if she has someone waiting and she wants to move you on.

$70 nude otherwise, but don't let her make you come too fast, make her work for the money.

Runner8
09-30-15, 14:40
For all those who live down south or like to visit the seaside.

A new shop will be opening in Hastings VIC in a month.

Wild Jasmine.

This will be the second shop in the franchise.

The other being in Frankston.

BTW I have no affiliation with these shops except to say I am very satisfied with the Frankston shop.Have you been to Wild Jasmin Hastings?

How does it compare to Frankston (where I go?

Frankston extra rates in my experience (after ticket fee).

$20 clothed HJ.

$50 nude HJ.

And up from there is a grey area depending who you have and what kind of mood they are in or agenda they have (or maybe how Lyn drives them?

Although I have never had penetrative sex or BJ, covered or bareback.

Am I missing out?

Ausmann
09-30-15, 15:03
Hi all, Got chatting to a massage girl on wechat, decided to pay them a visit today and just showed up soon after they had opened for the day, I was greeted by the mamasan and a young girl who happened to be at the counter, $50 for 30 min and was taken to the room by the young girl, I was asked to remove clothes and get on massage table as usual, the girl returns and I am about to get on the table I ask her about a topless massage, she told me ok we talk later, first the massage. Massage was really good, my back was a bit sore and she really got stuck into it, her English was pretty good and we were having a general chat, towards the end of the massage she gives a nice sensual massage near the sensitive area and I say to her I want to turn around, on the flip she asks what do you want, she said $30 or $50 extra, I said $50, that's nude with a very nice GFE, touching, enjoyed it very much, after the finish the clean-up was good and kissed good bye. This shop is a newly opened place in Burwood east, phone 88067864, close to a carwash, not the one opposite the car wash, this is just off Burwood Hwy, (sevenoaks road) very clean and tidy, only been opened three weeks I was told, I saw a young skinny girl Avy, very good massage and a nice set of boobs with that little body, WiR yes. Cheers.

NewToTheScene
10-01-15, 03:25
Went and visited Nikki at 483 Swanston. Stunning girl, but cold personality and decided to finish after 15 minutes after I was done. I asked for further neck massage and age replied "you do know this isn't a proper massage place right?" very mechanical, would not recommend.

Ausmann
10-01-15, 13:03
Went and visited Nikki at 483 Swanston. Stunning girl, but cold personality and decided to finish after 15 minutes after I was done. I asked for further neck massage and age replied "you do know this isn't a proper massage place right?" very mechanical, would not recommend.Is Nikki the short chubby girl? Cheers Ausmann.

OlderPlayer
10-01-15, 15:37
I have found it beneficial if what is on offer is talked about before I get undressed.

At this stage if nude is offered you get them naked for the 1/2 hour.

It better for me as my hands can go a wandering.

OlderPlayer
10-01-15, 15:43
Have you been to Wild Jasmin Hastings?

How does it compare to Frankston (where I go?

Frankston extra rates in my experience (after ticket fee).

$20 clothed HJ.

$50 nude HJ.

And up from there is a grey area depending who you have and what kind of mood they are in or agenda they have (or maybe how Lyn drives them?

Although I have never had penetrative sex or BJ, covered or bareback.

Am I missing out?Go back to post 8528.

I had a rant back then.

TheLonePunter
10-02-15, 16:55
Recently found a little place next to shops & the lawn bowls place in Thomastown not far from the station.

She is pretty much up for most things you ask for & had no problems with a full service for $70.

WIR?

Possibly. I liked the other woman who used to run the shop.This wouldn't happen to be at the Rockdale Square shops, on Sydney Cres in Lalor? I saw an ad for a Massage place in this area and it's the only place I know that is across the road from the Lawn Bowls that you speak of and it's in Lalor not Thomastown, unless there is another one similar in Thomo.

TuggerMan
10-03-15, 04:19
This wouldn't happen to be at the Rockdale Square shops, on Sydney Cres in Lalor? I saw an ad for a Massage place in this area and it's the only place I know that is across the road from the Lawn Bowls that you speak of and it's in Lalor not Thomastown, unless there is another one similar in Thomo.Yes you are spot on lone punter.

It must be Lalor.

I liked the other Chinese woman who ran it.

Her name was Candy.

I don't suppose you know where she ended up?

DingoD
10-04-15, 07:48
Bored and time on my hands on a Sunday afternoon so I thought I'd shop local and try a place that I have tried a few years back, and the few years back visit was very forgettable and waste of time and money, can't recall if I actually posted a field report back then or not.

Anyways, I digress, had seen Brunswick Rd place advertising a fair bit in various ads up on Locanto, under new management, all the bells and whistles, so I called and spoke to the mammasan owner, who assured me they have beautiful girls, that they provide VERY GOOD service and that I would leave happy.

So I headed over, after a couple of the presses of the doorbell, I'm ushered into a waiting area, think I interrupted someone half way through, greeted and show to waiting area by Asian female in a long t-shirt with nothing else on, thought ok things are looking on the up.

Short wait, then same lady comes and gets me, changes towel and asks how long I want to stay, I say "half an hour" pass her 2 x $50 notes, nothing is discussed but the knowing look I get seems to indicate that she knows what I came for, she disappears to go freshen up and then upon her return, off with the dress, introduces herself as Coco, lays down condom on side table and gets to work on massage.

Decent massage, good pre play with the balls and sensitive areas, then on the flip, gets condom ready and begins some ball and shaft licking. I tell her no condom and she seems perfectly fine with this request. Continues some good tongue action on balls, then works her way to the head and gleefully starts to give me a very decent BBBJ-I was ready to unload and did so pretty quick with a couple of minutes into her eager mouth-no pullback, and keep sucking away until I unloaded every drop! She then took a big spit into tissues, wipe down, and then proceeded to give me another 10 minutes of good decent massage.

All in all, good experience, Coco ain't Jen Hawkins but she provides a damn good service and with she was sucking away I had a couple of fingers going to work on her very moist pussy. I think it's a given that $100 gets you whatever you want here, which is fine by me, I'll be back to try some of the other Asian delights that work here.

Happy punting-DingoD.

NewToTheScene
10-04-15, 10:16
Is Nikki the short chubby girl? Cheers Ausmann.No that's Vicky. Nikki is a girl who grew up here, I suspect I she originates from Singapore. Slim with long straight hair.

Engine Driver
10-04-15, 10:29
I've been really busy the past year with work so haven't had the time, energy or drive to be active on the mongering scene. Staring at a computer screen for 12 hours a day does give me a sore neck. Deciding I needed some attention, I tried out Saradar Thai Massage Joint on Burwood Road, Hawthorn East. What a waste of time and money that was. This place had absolutely nothing going for it. I mean nil, zero, nada, niente, zilch. Firstly, the place is ridiculously expensive. $80 for a straight massage. Secondly, the girls are all pig ugly. Thirdly, not a hope in hell of lightening the ball sack. In any case, you wouldn't want any of these girls handling your equipment. Forthly, the massage was dreadful. Fifthly, they use all of these fake marketing gimmicks to get you in the door, then deny you all the offers, claiming you are outside the validity period. Sixthly, if you want to use HICAPS to claim against insurance, well they use another set of prices for that. Isn't dual pricing illegal? And seventhly, the place was just so damn unfriendly. A smile wouldn't go astray and doesn't cost anything. So much for these criminals coming from the LOS.

What really pissed me off was just how fat, ugly and acne scarred all of the Thai girls were. I'm sure all of the massage joints and bar owners in Thailand have conspired to send the ugliest girls to Australia, as obviously we don't care. I kid you not, these massage girls at Saradar were so ugly that they wouldn't be allowed to sell rice in Thailand. I've been punting a long time and I can count on one hand the number of hot Thai girls I have seen in Australia.

Engine Driver
10-04-15, 10:47
A few weeks ago I had to go to Frankston each day for a work project. I remember a while ago someone asking on this forum about action in the Mornington Peninsula. Some of us (me included) wrote in saying they don't service guys in walking frames or that no one can afford to punt on their welfare payments. Well, I put this to the test and found a little gem to my surprise.

Sisters Traditional Chinese Massage on Nepean Highway, Frankston in the middle of town is excellent. I saw a Taiwanese MILF called Tina. She's not what I'd call pretty, but she's very pleasant to look at and super friendly. Does a fabulous 1-hour massage followed by an equally good HJ. Obviously plenty of experience there and she said she knows by feel when a man is about to blow, even before he does. She used the analogy of a horse about to jump a steeple to explain this.

Price is $75 for a massage (worth every cent if you see Tina) and she wanted $30 for HJ. So not a cheap experience and you can get full service for that money in some places. But will you feel so blissful and relaxed afterwards that you are basically knackered for the rest of the day?

Sisters number is 97XXXX22. Be sure to ask for Tina and she works 5 days, Wed to Sun.

Aussie Joe
10-04-15, 11:23
A few weeks ago I had to go to Frankston each day for a work project. I remember a while ago someone asking on this forum about action in the Mornington Peninsula. Some of us (me included) wrote in saying they don't service guys in walking frames or that no one can afford to punt on their welfare payments. Well, I put this to the test and found a little gem to my surprise.

Sisters Traditional Chinese Massage on Nepean Highway, Frankston in the middle of town is excellent. I saw a Taiwanese MILF called Tina. She's not what I'd call pretty, but she's very pleasant to look at and super friendly. Does a fabulous 1-hour massage followed by an equally good HJ. Obviously plenty of experience there and she said she knows by feel when a man is about to blow, even before he does. She used the analogy of a horse about to jump a steeple to explain this.

Price is $75 for a massage (worth every cent if you see Tina) and she wanted $30 for HJ. So not a cheap experience and you can get full service for that money in some places. But will you feel so blissful and relaxed afterwards that you are basically knackered for the rest of the day?

Sisters number is 9781 5222. Be sure to ask for Tina and she works 5 days, Wed to Sun.Thanks mate, but I'm not sure I want a service from a lady with so many blokes under her belt!

Aussie Joe
10-04-15, 11:25
I've been really busy the past year with work so haven't had the time, energy or drive to be active on the mongering scene. Staring at a computer screen for 12 hours a day does give me a sore neck. Deciding I needed some attention, I tried out Saradar Thai Massage Joint on Burwood Road, Hawthorn East. What a waste of time and money that was. This place had absolutely nothing going for it. I mean nil, zero, nada, niente, zilch. Firstly, the place is ridiculously expensive. $80 for a straight massage. Secondly, the girls are all pig ugly. Thirdly, not a hope in hell of lightening the ball sack. In any case, you wouldn't want any of these girls handling your equipment. Forthly, the massage was dreadful. Fifthly, they use all of these fake marketing gimmicks to get you in the door, then deny you all the offers, claiming you are outside the validity period. Sixthly, if you want to use HICAPS to claim against insurance, well they use another set of prices for that. Isn't dual pricing illegal? And seventhly, the place was just so damn unfriendly. A smile wouldn't go astray and doesn't cost anything. So much for these criminals coming from the LOS.

What really pissed me off was just how fat, ugly and acne scarred all of the Thai girls were. I'm sure all of the massage joints and bar owners in Thailand have conspired to send the ugliest girls to Australia, as obviously we don't care. I kid you not, these massage girls at Saradar were so ugly that they wouldn't be allowed to sell rice in Thailand. I've been punting a long time and I can count on one hand the number of hot Thai girls I have seen in Australia.So if they were so ugly, why did you even stay?

Engine Driver
10-04-15, 11:26
Thanks mate, but I'm not sure I want a service from a lady with so many blokes under her belt!Haha. I don't think there are any 'virgin' masseuses out there! All of them have done thousands of HJs. This place is clean and they use fresh towels to mop up your cum.

Engine Driver
10-04-15, 11:29
So if they were so ugly, why did you even stay?Too late, I had already paid the mamasan and I didn't know what girl I was going to get. In any case, if the massage had been good and it fixed my bad neck, I wouldn't have complained as much.

Aussie Joe
10-05-15, 01:47
Too late, I had already paid the mamasan and I didn't know what girl I was going to get. In any case, if the massage had been good and it fixed my bad neck, I wouldn't have complained as much.Now I always ask to see the lady who is going to do the massage, because I've been caught out in the past when there is a hot looking bird who ushers me into the room, then after I get my gear off and lay on the table, in walks the fat *****!

Ausmann
10-05-15, 06:33
No that's Vicky. Nikki is a girl who grew up here, I suspect I she originates from Singapore. Slim with long straight hair.Thanks newtothescene, never met Nikki but have knocked back Vicky as her approach was not to my liking. Haven't been back since, Cheers.

Redefine1
10-07-15, 12:01
Hi guys,

Anyone has had experience with the lady advertised below. Her name Julie from Oakleigh East.

http://m.locanto.com.au/vic/ID_400347807/Full-Body-Relaxation.html

I have a booking with her for Saturday, haven't read any reviews on her anywhere.

TuggerMan
10-07-15, 12:15
Has anyone had any luck in this are&T?

Went passed the other day & noticed the little massage sign.

Thinking of headed there on the weekend.

Martinxp
10-07-15, 15:13

Thinking of headed there on the weekend.I don't know.

Been there what must over 5 years now.

Remember lying their fully erect and got nothing.

Don't know the area.

Sorry can not help much.

Aussie Joe
10-07-15, 18:53

WIR?

Possibly. I liked the other woman who used to run the shop.I called into this shop a few days ago. The lady who opened the door was called Honey. There didn't appear to be anyone else working there. She looks mid 50's at the youngest, definitely not mid 40's! I don't know if we saw the same lady. In the space of a conversation that lasted less than 1 minute as I went in to the shop to grab a business card, she called me "darling" about half a dozen times LOL. She told me she was from Hong Kong. Yes she had a saggy body and her tits looked quite small through her dress. I don't know if they were fake or not.

Aussie Joe
10-07-15, 18:57
Does anyone have anyone have any intel on the massage shops on High St Thomastown near the corner of Spring St and High Street Lalor?

Woodvale
10-09-15, 03:27

Thinking of headed there on the weekend.Tuggerman,

I called in there a couple of months ago and enquired about massage and when I asked for extras in the room that was a no go, so I left.

NewToTheScene
10-09-15, 08:46
Hi guys,

Anyone has had experience with the lady advertised below. Her name Julie from Oakleigh East.

http://m.locanto.com.au/vic/ID_400347807/Full-Body-Relaxation.html

I have a booking with her for Saturday, haven't read any reviews on her anywhere.Please keep us informed! I'm very interested to know too.

Martinxp
10-09-15, 15:04
I called into this shop a few days ago. The lady who opened the door was called Honey. There didn't appear to be anyone else working there. She looks mid 50's at the youngest, definitely not mid 40's! I don't know if we saw the same lady. In the space of a conversation that lasted less than 1 minute as I went in to the shop to grab a business card, she called me "darling" about half a dozen times LOL. She told me she was from Hong Kong. Yes she had a saggy body and her tits looked quite small through her dress. I don't know if they were fake or not.Got me interested.

Tried to find it in Locanto, does not seem to be there.

Must be local paper.

Try to find it, Lawn Bowls, shops should be enough clues.

Aussie Joe
10-09-15, 20:03
Got me interested.

Tried to find it in Locanto, does not seem to be there.

Must be local paper.

Try to find it, Lawn Bowls, shops should be enough clues.Mate, I reckon you would have to be pretty desperate to see this woman. She looks no younger than 55 years old and she has small tits and saggy elbows and knees.

I think there is probably only one lawn bowls club in Lalor. Her shop is right opposite.

Ausmann
10-10-15, 23:25
Hi all, recently visited a place in 288 A Ballarat Rd, I saw a Vietnamese girl and enjoyed every bit of it, but when I walked in I saw a couple of good really nice girls, not sure what they offer, but I had the usual massage body slide and HJ. Will try this place again. Cheers Ausmann.

Clandestinal
10-13-15, 03:36
Can anyone tell me if Jenny works at the Massage place near the intersection and is FS available there?

Aussie Joe
10-13-15, 04:47
Can anyone tell me if Jenny works at the Massage place near the intersection and is FS available there?Which Jenny are you referring to? The Jenny who used to work in Clayton South?

Clandestinal
10-13-15, 22:22
Which Jenny are you referring to? The Jenny who used to work in Clayton South?Yes, doesn't just have to be Jenny though. I'm not that fussy.

Aussie Joe
10-14-15, 05:22
Yes, doesn't just have to be Jenny though. I'm not that fussy.Sorry I don't have any intel on the other girls working here. Are you sure it is the same Jenny that used to work in Tennyson St Clayton South?

I heard a rumor that she had returned to China and got married. Could be bullshit though.

ThaiGoodTimes
10-14-15, 05:27
Can anyone tell me if Jenny works at the Massage place near the intersection and is FS available there?They said Jenny was working yesterday (Tuesday). Don't know about FS as haven't tried that.

OnlyAGame
10-16-15, 07:17
Can anyone tell me if Jenny works at the Massage place near the intersection ?Mate, there's a Jenny in every massage shop in town!

She's usually with Coco, Lily, Lulu, Cici, Selena & occasionally Apple.

Ausmann
10-16-15, 12:18
Can anyone tell me if Jenny works at the Massage place near the intersection and is FS available there?Hi All, I visited the shop on Glenferrie Rd Hawthorn, yes met Jenny for the first time, she used to work at Mt Pleasant, Nunawading. She does not do much in extras but a lovely girl, soft spoken and nice to chat to, she works at Hawthorn on Tuesday & Friday, also in Box Hill South, Middleborough Rd on Monday and some Saturdays. I Enjoyed my time with Jenny. Cheers Ausmann.

Aussie Joe
10-16-15, 12:19
Mate, there's a Jenny in every massage shop in town!

She's usually with Coco, Lily, Lulu, Cici, Selena & occasionally Apple.Haha very true mate, very true! If I ever visit a massage shop for the first time and I'm asked if I've been there before, I normally say "yeah last time I saw Lily" or "last time I saw Jenny" .

Meanderer
10-17-15, 06:54
I recently visited a massage shop located at Shop 4 of 323 Main Road East, St Albans. It is at the end of a small shopping arcade. I found it in the Locanto website. Its advertisement made me laugh because it said: "All ladies age below 25 years old! Not middle aged aunt!" It is open from 10 am to 8 pm seven days a week. Its telephone number is 0422 013 683. Note that this telephone number is provided in the massage shop's advertisement on the website and so it is certainly not a personal telephone number. It's possible that this is a new shop because I haven't seen any advertisements for it in the past and all the fittings there look brand new.

There is a picture on their Locanto website advertisement of two of the staff who work there and I can confirm that the ladies working there when I visited actually look like the ones in their advertisement. That can't be said for every picture that appears on massage shop advertisements.

The massage services were provided by a really cute Chinese lady in her mid 20's who goes by the name of Sue. I would rate her 7 out of 10. She was lovely. The only service offered at the beginning was massage and I asked for 40 minutes at $60. The massage I received was really good. I would rate it 8 out of 10. At about the half way point, I was offered a hand job for $30. It was a really good one too. I would rate it about 8 out of 10. Her attitude was great. She was friendly and was happy for me to put my hands on her body.

The only black mark on this place is the fact that I'm pretty sure that no-one is going to get much more than a hand job here. The cubicles only have a curtain for privacy. I'm happy to be proved wrong. Though it's only a small pleasure, I don't mind because I really enjoyed it. I'm definitely going to return in the future. I've had some bad luck lately with my mongering; but this place has turned it around for me for the time being.

By the way there was another lady working there at the time I visited who was just gorgeous (named Emma, I think) and that is who I'm going to ask for next time I visit.

Sucxx
10-19-15, 14:46
Massage: not even remotely sensual or remedial.

Girl: mid or late 20, fit. Not bad.

Extra: $30 HJ, $50 topless HJ. Not bad.

Note: Saw two joints in Heidelberg Heights open past midnight, near Maccas.

Noodlesnick
10-19-15, 22:08
A tour of the S Melbourne brothels disappointed. Partly the institutionalization (I. E. Health checks, over-precise description of services offered) but also the mechanical and controlled (and controlling) service makes the whole experience rather underwhelming. Started at top end Melbourne Colosseum. AUD $500 by the time all in for a lackluster time. Next night walked out of Pink Palace (weird, older and over-sized choice at midnight) and then to The Harem. 9/10 Malaysian ethnicity slim girl but obvious that she was uncomfortable in the proceedings and working to pay? Uni bills. Best session was at Asian down market Studio 466, but again all very carefully controlled. Any recommendations. Not really from my experience.

Mike Melb
10-22-15, 05:47
I'm looking for a clean R&T massage shop with good massage experience near Nunawading?

Help please?Google is your friend.

Flower Seeker
10-26-15, 05:34
Mate, I reckon you would have to be pretty desperate to see this woman. She looks no younger than 55 years old and she has small tits and saggy elbows and knees.

I think there is probably only one lawn bowls club in Lalor. Her shop is right opposite.I went there last week. The woman is in her thirties I'd say. She has a nice body with firm, fake boobs. The face I'd say 5/10. She showed very good technique and a flexible body. Everything was bare back (my stupidity). She worked hard to get CIM but I came in her pussy. Couldn't comment on her massage skills, she got another customer while I was on the job and hurried me through, with a come back later for the massage. $100 for 15 minutes, look for better value elsewhere I'd say. If there were 2 girls and practices were safer I'd return, otherwise I'll give it a wide berth.

BoydRummer
10-26-15, 12:39
Any reviewes for places in Nunawading?

Google doesn't exactly provide real opinions.

OnlyAGame
10-27-15, 03:36
. Everything was bare back (my stupidity). She worked hard to get CIM but I came in her pussy. If .. practices were safer I'd return, otherwise I'll give it a wide berth.So you're not using a condom, blowing inside her and then complaining about HER unsafe practices??

Are you for real?

Stykler
10-27-15, 10:15
Any reviewes for places in Nunawading?

Google doesn't exactly provide real opinions.Two posts and two questions.

Hope you aren't hanging by your nuts waiting for a flood of responses.

Aussie Joe
10-27-15, 17:52
I went there last week. The woman is in her thirties I'd say. She has a nice body with firm, fake boobs. The face I'd say 5/10. She showed very good technique and a flexible body. Everything was bare back (my stupidity). She worked hard to get CIM but I came in her pussy. Couldn't comment on her massage skills, she got another customer while I was on the job and hurried me through, with a come back later for the massage. $100 for 15 minutes, look for better value elsewhere I'd say. If there were 2 girls and practices were safer I'd return, otherwise I'll give it a wide berth.Jesus Christ! If there is a prize for the biggest idiot of the forum, it would be awarded to you!

Roger Sideways
10-27-15, 22:00
I don't get it.

What is this forum about if not to share experiences.

I must be slow on the uptake.

Would it be different if I was a paying customer?RTFF, then post a few reports.

Find the $20 for a subscription.

You will find that makes a big difference to the way people respond to your questions here.

TuggerMan
10-28-15, 11:58
I went there last week. The woman is in her thirties I'd say. She has a nice body with firm, fake boobs. The face I'd say 5/10. She showed very good technique and a flexible body. Everything was bare back (my stupidity). She worked hard to get CIM but I came in her pussy. Couldn't comment on her massage skills, she got another customer while I was on the job and hurried me through, with a come back later for the massage. $100 for 15 minutes, look for better value elsewhere I'd say. If there were 2 girls and practices were safer I'd return, otherwise I'll give it a wide berth.I think you paid a bit too much.

I have a Chinese translator on my phone which I used to talk to her as she does not speak a lot of English.

Although I would never do unprotected sex, she did let me cum on her face.

A bargain for $70 bucks I thought.

TuggerMan
10-28-15, 12:07

Thinking of headed there on the weekend.Called in last Saturday & stayed with a Chinese girl called Helen.

Middle aged average body.

Paid my $40 to the mamasan & negotiated a nude tug with a little bit of oral for $60.

She would not do full service but I walked away happy.

She was telling me that the boss takes to much of a cut & leaves her with not much.

I believe she said that this would be her last shift here as its not worth what she is getting paid.

She also works at a place in north Melbourne. 56 or 54 Howard street.

I might give this place a go next.

Aussie Joe
10-29-15, 11:13
I went there last week. The woman is in her thirties I'd say. She has a nice body with firm, fake boobs. The face I'd say 5/10. She showed very good technique and a flexible body. Everything was bare back (my stupidity). She worked hard to get CIM but I came in her pussy. Couldn't comment on her massage skills, she got another customer while I was on the job and hurried me through, with a come back later for the massage. $100 for 15 minutes, look for better value elsewhere I'd say. If there were 2 girls and practices were safer I'd return, otherwise I'll give it a wide berth.Oh yeah, if you think the lady in question (Honey) is in her 30's, you must be in your 80's or 90's or you're on drugs. I'm inclined to think the latter LOL.

Seriously, Honey would be LATE 50's! It would not surprise me if she's 60 years old! I don't know how you guys could get aroused by a woman that old!

Gigabytor
11-01-15, 07:32
I'm a long time lurker, first time poster. This isn't a good news FR, it happened about a week ago and I'm so angry and disgusted by it that I want to inform the other people here. At Paramount Shopping centre on Bourke St there are four massage parlors. Three give happy endings and the Japanese one doesn't, I've asked many times and they don't. The cheapest shop (you'l know which one I mean) doesn't change towels between customers, which is revolting enough but I found out the other day that they don't wash the wet clean up towel either, they just rinse it and wring it out and wait for the next customer. This is so unhygienic, they could be spreading STDs and wiping some other guy's jizz on you as they clean up.

This is just a friendly warning for the other readers of the forum.

This post is very negative so I'll also include an FR from a trip to Yarraville next to the VET. I've been twice, both girls were in their twenties and slim, which is a step up from most places and the massage and HJ were fine. WIR? Maybe, there is so much on offer everywhere these days. A few new ones in the city I want to investigate. Now that I'm signed up I'll mention a few.

Aussie Joe
11-02-15, 11:18
I'm a long time lurker, first time poster. This isn't a good news FR, it happened about a week ago and I'm so angry and disgusted by it that I want to inform the other people here. At Paramount Shopping centre on Bourke St there are four massage parlors. Three give happy endings and the Japanese one doesn't, I've asked many times and they don't. The cheapest shop (you'l know which one I mean) doesn't change towels between customers, which is revolting enough but I found out the other day that they don't wash the wet clean up towel either, they just rinse it and wring it out and wait for the next customer. This is so unhygienic, they could be spreading STDs and wiping some other guy's jizz on you as they clean up.

This is just a friendly warning for the other readers of the forum.

This post is very negative so I'll also include an FR from a trip to Yarraville next to the VET. I've been twice, both girls were in their twenties and slim, which is a step up from most places and the massage and HJ were fine. WIR? Maybe, there is so much on offer everywhere these days. A few new ones in the city I want to investigate. Now that I'm signed up I'll mention a few.Welcome and thanks for the heads up! Unfortunately, I suspect there may be a lot of places who don't properly wash the towel they use for wiping off the oil. I always try wipe the oil off myself using a clean towel, then bunch it up and leave it for the girl to (hopefully) take out to be washed.

Please post your review of the place in Yarraville and any other reviews of other places you've been.

Meanderer
11-03-15, 03:11
Last Sunday I planned to return to the massage shop I referred to in my last review (the one at Shop 4 of 323 Main Road East, St Albans). However it was closed. So I went for a wander to see what I could find. I stumbled across Shop 14 of 1 Princess Street, St Albans. I had visited and reviewed this shop a few years ago, and so I entered with great reluctance and really, really low expectations. This shop is such a wretched and ugly place, that you would find a reference to it in a thesaurus, as an antonym for the word 'ambience'.

There are two entrances to this place and it is easy to find. It is open seven days a week. Its telephone number is 0401 294 069. Note that this telephone number is on the window of the shop and so it is certainly not a personal telephone number. It has been around for at least five years.

The massage services were provided by a Chinese lady in her mid 50's who goes by the name of Yuyu. I would rate her 4 out of 10. I was offered a massage with a hand job for a 'short time' for $50. I accepted, but like so many times before, I should have just walked away. I was given a hopeless massage for about ten minutes and a useless hand job for about five minutes. She offered me $20 to take her top off, which I refused. I swear I would have paid her $20 to keep it on. I just didn't want to think what was under her dress. I was just glad to be out of there. I would give the massage a 4 out of 10 and the hand job about 3 out of 10.

Needless to say, I'm never returning to this place. In my humble opinion, this is the worst massage shop in the whole of Melbourne.

TuggerMan
11-03-15, 08:51
Oh yeah, if you think the lady in question (Honey) is in her 30's, you must be in your 80's or 90's or you're on drugs. I'm inclined to think the latter LOL.

Seriously, Honey would be LATE 50's! It would not surprise me if she's 60 years old! I don't know how you guys could get aroused by a woman that old!Hello Aussie Joe,

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

I have been with some really smoking hot women but that doesn't always mean a top service.

I agree looks & appearance certainly make a difference.

But performance, willingness, value for money & plenty of other things are important to me also.

I tried to be honest in my assessment of her. (I suppose I'm a bad judge of age! File that away for future reference.) but at the end of the day its up to the individual to make up there mind about.

Proceeding any further & you did that.

Its just a report of what I thought.

TuggerMan
11-03-15, 09:01
Saw the add on locanto for Japanese big busted body slide.

Rang the number, made the appointment & off I went.

Its a unit (4) in a block of flats.

I stayed with a Japanese girl called Tiffany. Reasonable body, OK tits (not overly large though) in her mid 30's (I thought so).

It was supposed to be a nude body slide.

It was nude but there was not a lot of body sliding.

The back was OK but on the flip there was not a lot of oil used or sliding.

Got the agreed apron HJ & I was on my way.

Total cost $ 70 for half an hour.

Tiffany only works on a Friday & she said there are different girls every day.

LostWithinDays
11-03-15, 10:42
Hi there Meanderer.

Yes your correct re massage shops around st albans and sunshine.

There alot of shockers working in there.

Have you tried those 2 beside Tottenham Rail Station.

I think mid 40,s and 50,s are the go there so enter at your own risk!

Cheers,

LWD

Gigabytor
11-04-15, 04:20
Hi there Meanderer.

Yes your correct re massage shops around st albans and sunshine.

There alot of shockers working in there.

Have you tried those 2 beside Tottenham Rail Station.

I think mid 40,s and 50,s are the go there so enter at your own risk!

Cheers,

LWDYES I have, I parked down the side street because you can't really park on the main road and I noticed a side entrance on the one on the corner as I was driving up. I used the side entrance and the woman working there was in the middle of taking a dump in the hallway. The toilet has no door, just a plastic shower screen which she hadn't drawn over, the toilet is seriously just in the hallway as you open the side door. She said the $50 included HJ, which is pretty cheap but I can't offer any more details as I didn't stay. Seeing her taking a shit put me off.

LostWithinDays
11-04-15, 08:59
Hi Mr Gigabytor,

Wow that must have been a challenging experience for you.

I must say I have not encountered such a scene.

Come visit some fine places in the eastern suburbs.

Would you like some recommendations?

Cheers

YES I have, I parked down the side street because you can't really park on the main road and I noticed a side entrance on the one on the corner as I was driving up. I used the side entrance and the woman working there was in the middle of taking a dump in the hallway. The toilet has no door, just a plastic shower screen which she hadn't drawn over, the toilet is seriously just in the hallway as you open the side door. She said the $50 included HJ, which is pretty cheap but I can't offer any more details as I didn't stay. Seeing her taking a shit put me off.

Ausmann
11-05-15, 09:11

I stayed with a Japanese girl called Tiffany. Reasonable body, OK tits (not overly large though) in her mid 30's (I thought so).

Tiffany only works on a Friday & she said there are different girls every day.Hi all, I have given a review on this venue some time back, FS is available at this place, the women say $120 in total, but you can have it for $100. Just say last time you paid $100, they will take it. I found this place some what of a rushed job, the women I had were not young, rather mature but ok. Haven't been back recently, too many around to try out. Cheers Ausmann.

Ausmann
11-05-15, 09:20
Hi all, this place has reopened, found it accidentally on Locanto, they have two Indonesian / Filipino girls an Australian and a South American, the girls work on different days, the asian girls work from Wed to Fri, I booked with the Indonesian girl I met on my last visit, had a great time with a nude massage, no BJ or FS but a great massage with HJ and a lovely attitude from this girl. Her name is Olivia, the place was renovated, the towels were changed after I finished, with shower available. Not sure about putting the phone number, PM me I can give to you. Cheers Ausmann.

Stykler
11-05-15, 10:49
Not sure about putting the phone number, PM me I can give to you. Why not put the phone number on here? The fucking thing is on Locanto! FMD.

Martinxp
11-05-15, 12:59
Hi all, this place has reopened, found it accidentally on Locanto, they have two Indonesian / Filipino girls an Australian and a South American, the girls work on different days, the asian girls work from Wed to Fri, I booked with the Indonesian girl I met on my last visit, had a great time with a nude massage, no BJ or FS but a great massage with HJ and a lovely attitude from this girl. Her name is Olivia, the place was renovated, the towels were changed after I finished, with shower available. Not sure about putting the phone number, PM me I can give to you. Cheers Ausmann.Thanks for the report.

Did not know this place existed.

Know of 100 Johnston street and 245 Johnston street.

And of course I have visited 83 Johnston street some time ago.

Gigabytor
11-06-15, 06:56
From the outside this place looks great. I walked in and saw a hot girl with an exposed midriff and thought it was going to be a fantastic experience. I paid and went up to the room and the hot girl told me to get undressed. It's basically a bedroom they have turned into a massage room and I hate these places, I prefer a smaller more intimate room. Anyway, the hot girl didn't come back, instead it was some donkey and when I asked where the hot girl was I was told she was the receptionist only. Standard weak, terrible massage, she mostly just lightly pressed on my back and calves. Then, before I knew it was over, she said thank you and closed the door. I don't know if anyone has had any better luck than I have, especially with the hot receptionist. I rang back another time and an Indian lady? Answered the phone and I explained I had been there before and I didn't want to embarrass anyone by asking for extras and she was pretty adamant they didn't do any extras. So I guess that's it. Better places to spend $50 than here.

HappyEuro
11-08-15, 11:14

Tiffany only works on a Friday & she said there are different girls every day.Hey Tugger what is the advertised number for Yarra street. Its ok to post if it is widely advertised on the net.

Aussie Joe
11-08-15, 11:24
From the outside this place looks great. I walked in and saw a hot girl with an exposed midriff and thought it was going to be a fantastic experience. I paid and went up to the room and the hot girl told me to get undressed. It's basically a bedroom they have turned into a massage room and I hate these places, I prefer a smaller more intimate room. Anyway, the hot girl didn't come back, instead it was some donkey and when I asked where the hot girl was I was told she was the receptionist only. Standard weak, terrible massage, she mostly just lightly pressed on my back and calves. Then, before I knew it was over, she said thank you and closed the door. I don't know if anyone has had any better luck than I have, especially with the hot receptionist. I rang back another time and an Indian lady? Answered the phone and I explained I had been there before and I didn't want to embarrass anyone by asking for extras and she was pretty adamant they didn't do any extras. So I guess that's it. Better places to spend $50 than here.I think I was in this shop when you were speaking to the Indian girl on the phone! She said a few times "no I'm sorry you must be mistaken". I took that to mean that no extras are offered here, so I left. That wasn't the only reason why I left though. I thought she was quite unattractive, even if she was just the receptionist and the other girl on duty (asian) was plain and depressed looking.

BTW in future, don't ask questions about extras on the phone. They will always be answered in the negative even if they are on offer. You do know that extras are illegal in massage shops that don't have a license to provide them, right?

Beer Monger
11-08-15, 11:48
Despite the warnings, went to Paramount today. Went to the "Thai" shop next to the old Chinese acupuncturist. Had April who appears to be late '20's early '30's. Went for the hour and got an awesome massage with some teasing. I mean, a really good firm massage that worked out all the kinks from my 18 hours on airplanes yesterday. On the flip, asked if I wanted junior massaged. She asked how much I would pay and I said $30 and she countered $50, which I went for. Very slow, un-rushed, and she seemed to be enjoying herself. Nice body with bolt on see's, face 7/10 but cute. Total damage $70 for the massage + $50 = $120. Unfortunately I am heading for Sydney tomorrow or I'd return. April works weekends only I think.

FenceJumper
11-08-15, 21:20
Hi Guys.

I am brand new to this site. Geez I wish I had known about it years ago. I could've contributed & benefitted from shared info. Can anyone give me a heads up about Izumi Japanese (at 350 Flinders St cbd. Price? What's on offer? How should I approach?

Thanks in advance.

Gigabytor
11-08-15, 22:58
BTW in future, don't ask questions about extras on the phone. They will always be answered in the negative even if they are on offer. You do know that extras are illegal in massage shops that don't have a license to provide them, right?If they say "No we don't BUT come down and speak to the girl. " or something like that which leaves the door open it may require further investigating.

Gigabytor
11-09-15, 01:45
Hi Guys.

I am brand new to this site. Geez I wish I had known about it years ago. I could've contributed & benefitted from shared info. Can anyone give me a heads up about Izumi Japanese (at 350 Flinders St cbd. Price? What's on offer? How should I approach?

Thanks in advance.I've been a few times to both, the one in Flinders and the one on Elizabeth st. They swap the girls between venues. The girls are generally pretty good, although they all want $50 for HJ which brings it up to around $100 which is too expensive. Most of the girls I've seen there are 25-35 years old. I don't know if there's any more on offer as I haven't asked.

Kakariki
11-09-15, 01:51
If they say "No we don't BUT come down and speak to the girl. " or something like that which leaves the door open it may require further investigating.I have to agree with AussieJoe, you should never ask over the phone because you don't know who your talking to, it might be the owner or receptionist who think all their girls are good girls and it will raise their suspicions about what goes on behind closed doors. Likewise you should only ask your massage girl what's on offer, I see other guys enter a place and ask the receptionist what's on offer, and I can only think what a at #head, here's another good place that will close or lose their fun girls.

Engine Driver
11-09-15, 05:31
Hi Guys.

Thanks in advance.Welcome to the forum FJ.

Instead of just looking for free information to de-risk your situation, why don't you venture on down to 350 Flinders Street, pay your money, try out the service and tell us what it was like?

That's usually what happens on this forum.

DasIstWalter
11-09-15, 10:02
Thanks for the report. I decided to give it a try. What makes my experience unique here is that this is my first time at such an establishment (I was an HJ virgin in a sense). So I doubt that my report would be very useful or interesting, but anyhow.

The place is nice and clean but they don't have a shower which you failed to mention. This might be a big minus for some (myself included).

I was serviced by a cute young Asian girl. She had short black hair and she was wearing a dark dress. She was very good looking, nice and friendly.

Since I have a sore back I am used to a good massage, so I have high expectations here. I would say the massage she delivered was not bad but certainly not the best I had. This is fine as massage is not the main reason people go here for I guess. The thing that was very enjoyable and sexually arousing though was that she touched my butt and inner thighs- something you don't get at a "normal" massage establishment. All in all I enjoyed this part of the session a lot mainly due to the good looks of the girl and the areas she touched.

The HJ was enjoyable but it could be better. She was doing it rather mechanically and tugging at it too quickly and she didn't smile at me or talked to me while she was doing that.

I guess I developed a taste for this kind of action and now have a reference point to compare future sessions against. I will try something else this week.

I recently visited a massage shop located at Shop 4 of 323 Main Road East, St Albans. It is at the end of a small shopping arcade. I found it in the Locanto website. Its advertisement made me laugh because it said: "All ladies age below 25 years old! Not middle aged aunt!" It is open from 10 am to 8 pm seven days a week. Its telephone number is 0422 013 683. Note that this telephone number is provided in the massage shop's advertisement on the website and so it is certainly not a personal telephone number. It's possible that this is a new shop because I haven't seen any advertisements for it in the past and all the fittings there look brand new.

There is a picture on their Locanto website advertisement of two of the staff who work there and I can confirm that the ladies working there when I visited actually look like the ones in their advertisement. That can't be said for every picture that appears on massage shop advertisements...

Long Shank
11-10-15, 07:46
There is this massage place in Camberwell near the intersection of the Warrigal road and Toorak road. Actually most people think this area is Burwood but it is really Camberwell. I've been to this place about 5 or 6 times a couple of years ago. Had excellent massages but every time I asked, the girls said that they didn't give extras. However, recently I went back and pretended that I had got extras in the past. This time I got full nude body slides and hand job. She was amazing. Half Asian, half Euro girl with gorgeous body. I went again and got a bit older Ausie girl. She was even much much better. Body was almost as good as the first one. But massage was even better and extras were better too. PM me for more details. Cost $110 at the counter for one hour. $100 for extras. Bit expensive but worth every cent. This place has showers in each room.

Long Shank
11-10-15, 07:51
Hi.

I would like to find out whether there are any kinky activities that I could participate with my partner. She has also mentioned some interest. We've been to Kittens strip club once. I am wondering whether there are any massage places that would do couples massages with extras. Please let me know if you guys know of any such place.

Thanks.

HappyEuro
11-10-15, 10:25
Hi.

I would like to find out whether there are any kinky activities that I could participate with my partner. She has also mentioned some interest. We've been to Kittens strip club once. I am wondering whether there are any massage places that would do couples massages with extras. Please let me know if you guys know of any such place.

Thanks.Hi Long shank, I sent you a PM re this message.

Meanderer
11-10-15, 10:29
Hi Guys.

Thanks in advance.Hi FJ.

I reviewed this place recently. But to save you the trouble of looking for it, I'll provide you with a link to my review:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1046-Melbourne&p=1763612&viewfull=1#post1763612

Meanderer.

Meanderer
11-10-15, 10:38
I was serviced by a cute young Asian girl. She had short black hair and she was wearing a dark dress. She was very good looking, nice and friendly.

Hi DIW.

Thanks for the report. It sounds like it wasn't so bad.

I always try to provide the name of the person providing a massage or service in my reports, so that if she's good, the other members will be able to ask for her, or avoid her, if she isn't.

Meanderer.

Martinxp
11-10-15, 14:45
Visited this place again last Saturday.

Had a girl with a Japanese name Zumi, Yumi whatever.

Pretty sure she is not Japanese anyway so does not matter, except she said it was her first day there.

Well she was not a looker, but I thought she would be keen.

You would have gotten FS no problem if you wanted.

Massage 5/10.

Looks 5/10 maybe.

Effort 5/10.

The only thing have to say with this place its suppose to have rotation of girls and in this neighbourhood going into a massage place is not embarrassing.

Boy do I miss the old days.

Gigabytor
11-10-15, 23:55
Visited this place again last Saturday.

Boy do I miss the old days.Oh God, I remember when Tender Touch had 14 girls on at a time and 7 or 8 were stunners. It was like sleeping with movie stars. The Korean parlors are the ones that have had the biggest decline in standards over the years.

NewToTheScene
11-11-15, 22:12
Are there any recommendations for places in the north east corner of the CBD?

Abc1976
11-12-15, 07:02
Are there any recommendations for places in the north east corner of the CBD?Healthland on Russell just up from Lonsdale is very good chance of extras. Pricey with variable talent. I've been twice and had one gorgeous Japanese girl, and an OK Chinese the other time. But heard other stories of bad experiences.

Paramount centre, by I've never been. That's corner exhibition and little Bourke / Bouke. There are several in there.

SuperCroc
11-14-15, 01:44
Hi.

Thanks.Many brothels offer couple experiences and massages. Try ishimpoo in fitzroy just a few min from cbd by tram. I saw it on their menu last time I was there.

BoydRummer
11-14-15, 02:40
My first report.

Tried a massage place on Murray Pl in Ringwood. Opposite the Indian restaurant.

On a Wednesday about 1730 two weeks ago.

Serviced by a girl named Sophie.

Looks 6. 5/10.

Massage 8/10 at $65 for 1 hour.

I asked for a HJ, she replied $30 and locked the door.

I noticed she had quite a sizeable rack, so I asked how much to take you top off and touch, she replied, no top off and no touching. I was disappointed because her rack looked spectacular from where I was lying.

After about 5 min of HJ, she gestured, 'do you want me to take my top off'? I replied absolutely yes, no additional money was requested or discussed.

She has the best breasts I have ever seen, all natural, I couldn't help myself, so I immediately began touching and sucking her, which I sensed she enjoyed, as she began to suck and play with my nipples. I sensed this experience was becoming quite intimate, so I lapped it up and enjoyed every minute. About to cum, I reach for her pussy which she seemed to also enjoy until I cum over her breats.

I was quite surprised as this was unexpected and very enjoyable. I asked her what days she works and she replied Wednesday's, however I have been back and unable to catch her since. I will continue to try of course.

In the end I gave her a $50 for her passion and efforts, well deserved I think.

This was one of the more enjoyable experiences in a long time, as she really put in an effort to satisfy.

Will I return, absolutely. Hope to see her again soon.

Roger Sideways
11-14-15, 05:09
I will be staying overnight in Caroline Springs next Friday 20/11.

Looking for a late night massage and fuck in my hotel room.

Budget is up to $200, and for that I would expect massage, BBBJ and CFS.

SPs or members with a recommendation please contact me by PM.

Roger Sideways
11-14-15, 05:21
There is an ad on Locanto for "Young Asian boy and young Asian girl massage sensual full body".

Just wondering if anyone had tried them out?

Martinxp
11-14-15, 09:08
Oh God, I remember when Tender Touch had 14 girls on at a time and 7 or 8 were stunners. It was like sleeping with movie stars. The Korean parlors are the ones that have had the biggest decline in standards over the years.Remember some stunners in the days gone past.

Not hardened or jaded.

Did reasonable to good massage.

Always thought these places attracted the sweeter nice looking types, with a bit of sexiness, because the girls could pick and choose who they gave FS to, unlike full on establishments.

Long Shank
11-15-15, 02:06
My first report.

Tried a massage place on Murray Pl in Ringwood. Opposite the Indian restaurant.

On a Wednesday about 1730 two weeks ago.

Serviced by a girl named Sophie.

Looks 6. 5/10.

Massage 8/10 at $65 for 1 hour.

I asked for a HJ, she replied $30 and locked the door.

I noticed she had quite a sizeable rack, so I asked how much to take you top off and touch, she replied, no top off and no touching. I was disappointed because her rack looked spectacular from where I was lying.

After about 5 min of HJ, she gestured, 'do you want me to take my top off'? I replied absolutely yes, no additional money was requested or discussed.

She has the best breasts I have ever seen, all natural, I couldn't help myself, so I immediately began touching and sucking her, which I sensed she enjoyed, as she began to suck and play with my nipples. I sensed this experience was becoming quite intimate, so I lapped it up and enjoyed every minute. About to cum, I reach for her pussy which she seemed to also enjoy until I cum over her breats.

I was quite surprised as this was unexpected and very enjoyable. I asked her what days she works and she replied Wednesday's, however I have been back and unable to catch her since. I will continue to try of course.

In the end I gave her a $50 for her passion and efforts, well deserved I think.

This was one of the more enjoyable experiences in a long time, as she really put in an effort to satisfy.

Will I return, absolutely. Hope to see her again soon.Hi.

Does this place have any shower facilities? Also is this the only girl there who provides extras?

Thanks.

BoydRummer
11-15-15, 08:51
Hi.

Does this place have any shower facilities? Also is this the only girl there who provides extras?

Thanks.Gday, no shower facilities that I could see. Extras are available, however I would say limited.

A few of the girls not big on touching or taking clothes off.

Ercildale
11-16-15, 06:07
Have been intrigued by this place for quite some time, located at the Moonee Ponds railway station end of Homer St, just before the T-intersection with Margaret St. There's the rather isolated location, the overhead sign which says simply, "MASSAGE", the shutters covering the shop front windows, and the rather alluring name on the window of "Body Harmony" with no other details; all classic are&T indicators. So I decided to give it a try this morning.

Alas, it's all legit. Walked in, and asked the middle aged Asian lady could I have a massage. She replied that I needed to make an appointment, and that there wasn't a spot available until mid-afternoon. Sensing the warning bells, I grabbed on of the business cards on the counter, and said I'd call her back if I was interested. In the safety of the street, the card described all the treatment it provides, provides a spot where they write in the time and date of your next appointment, and lists the two masseurs available. One of whom is named Steven. So that was enough info for me. I hotfooted it down Holmes Rd.

Gigabytor
11-16-15, 07:48
At $25 this is probably the cheapest place in Melbourne and you get what you pay for in relation to their appearance. There's two 40+ year old PRC women there, on the plus side, they don't mind if you take your iPad in and watch a video while they're working. It's something different if you're looking for a change. Also I'd bring my own towel as they probably don't change it.

SuperDong
11-17-15, 00:55
and lists the two masseurs available. One of whom is named Steven. So that was enough info for me. Some readers might be interested in visiting this joint. For the benefit of this forum, do you know if Steven provides any extra and if so, how much?

I remember that sometime ago, one of this forum member visited 288 Ballarat Rd and he's curious if they provide any other extra apart from standard RNT. Well I went there a couple time and I can confirm that FS is not on the menu.

Golfer48
11-18-15, 09:46
I remember that sometime ago, one of this forum member visited 288 Ballarat Rd and he's curious if they provide any other extra apart from standard RNT. Well I went there a couple time and I can confirm that FS is not on the menu.Superdong, assuming you are talking about 228 Ballarat Rd rather than 288, perhaps I can add to your database. Last time there for me was a couple of months ago and FS was definitely on the menu. Judging by the look of the punters lined up I cannot imagine they were there for anything other than FS. Things might have changed in the last couple of months but my experience in Footscray is that you can get virtually anything you want but you have to ask for it. Be very specific, and be prepared to walk away if you do not get the answers you are looking for. Be persistent and yu will get more hits than misses.

LostWithinDays
11-18-15, 11:27
Hi everybody.

Just wanted to say I feel that for a massage 60 minutes I feel and handie for an extra $50.00 the prices are getting a bit out of hand.

All up damage is getting up and over $120.00.

Am I alone in feeling this is getting a little expensive!

Where's all the $40.00 all in prices for a 30 min rub and tug??

Cheers lwd.

Ausmann
11-18-15, 13:32
HI all, recently I was going through wechat and saw a girl advertising massage, so sent a message and after a few messages I find that this girl works in Box hill Whitehorse road, apartment, then in Reservoir private house and in City 483 Swanston St, when she told me she works at Swanston I gathered I can have the lot, anyway after about a week of exchanging messages agreed to see her at Box Hill, when I went into the apartment I was taken to the room and the girl Cici was telling me the prices, I just gave her $100 and said FS, she goes "oh" here it is $120, I told her I am paying the same as Swanston St, oh ok she says & takes the money. Massage was pretty good, plenty of kissing on my back and teasing the right places, on the flip she got the condom on and a bit of a BJ before going all the way. Service was pretty good, can speak good English and in her early 20's. I guess most of you guys will know the places mentioned. Cici works in Box Hill only on Wednesday. Wechat ID is "lovelysleeping" Cheers Ausmann.

Abc1976
11-18-15, 14:11
Superdong, assuming you are talking about 228 Ballarat Rd rather than 288, perhaps I can add to your database. Last time there for me was a couple of months ago and FS was definitely on the menu. Judging by the look of the punters lined up I cannot imagine they were there for anything other than FS. Things might have changed in the last couple of months but my experience in Footscray is that you can get virtually anything you want but you have to ask for it. Be very specific, and be prepared to walk away if you do not get the answers you are looking for. Be persistent and yu will get more hits than misses.Ok, with Ballarat road you also need to specify suburb as the numbers repeat.

I've been to 288 in Braybrook and 228 in Footscray / Maidstone.

228 I got FS and that seemed to be the default assumption, 288 default appeared to be just tug.

288 far classier setup, 228 like a bomb hit it. Other giveaway signs.

In my experience ultimately it's down to the girl, however some places wouldn't even have a girl there if she didn't do FS.

I can think of one that's near Footscray station that has the full range of girls, from just genuine massage progressing through to FS, so that's not a "FS" place, but it can definitely be had depending on the girl.

So it's simplistic to label a place FS or not sometimes.

RabbitHole
11-18-15, 23:00
LostWithinDays.

Hi everybody.

Just wanted to say I feel that for a massage 60 minutes I feel and handie for an extra $50.00 the prices are getting a bit out of hand.

Cheers lwd.

You are not the only one LostWithinDays, You can get full service in a nice brothel with a young and pretty girl for that price. Nowadays, girls will take 40 $-50 $ for a HJ. You can get a BJ for 75 $ with a pretty girl. Many guys are paying more than they should and that is becoming the norm. I am one of those who is working hard for their money and to pay regularly 40 $ for a HJ hurts not only me but my wallet as well. At the end of the day, the masseuse is still getting easy money (HJ) by using only her hands at the expenses of our hard earned money. HJ should be 15 $. BJ 50 $ . After all, you can get a qualification as a massage therapist in two days.

SuperDong
11-19-15, 07:45
Superdong, assuming you are talking about 228 Ballarat Rd rather than 288, perhaps I can add to your database. Hi mate,

Thanks for your reply. I should've mentioned the full address, it's 288 Ballarat Rd Braybrook. It's a proper massage shop, just next to another massage shop called Bali Massage.

I'm a regular customer of 228 Ballarat since they provide straight FS with no BS. I always book Cindy who works on Wednesdays and weekends since she's the most enthusiastic of all.

Wherever I go, be it Footscray, St Albans or 483 Swanston St, I always pay $100 for FS, no more to pay. If the girl wanted more than $100, she has to give me a very good reason to stay or I will walk away.

Gigabytor
11-19-15, 23:53
Hi everybody.

Cheers lwd.Agreed.

Prices are crazy. $120 gets full service with a pretty girl in her early 20's and it's all legal.

The most annoying thing about women asking for $50 extra is that it ruins the experience. Great massage then flip and then arguing over the price kills the mood. I don't even bother haggling anymore, if they ask for $50 I tell them not to worry about it and I go elsewhere.

Shazzam
11-20-15, 02:20
A lot of us who used to visit Wsx etc used to pay $100 for wild FS years ago. Now a HJ price is the same. It's out of control what some girls want for a wank.

So much better in HK, etc where $150 gets you a hit Filipina or Indo for the whole night then a quick morning root before they leave your hotel room. And they usually get right into it. Tastiest and wettest pussies.

Hi everybody.

Cheers lwd.

TuggerMan
11-20-15, 08:40
Visited this address on Sunday just gone.

Stayed with a young chinese girl who called herself Mia.

Looks 7/10.

Body 7/10.

Negotiated my $90 FS & off we went.

Very small place (no I didn't ask for my free haircut).

But a large mirror in the room to make things interesting.

Mia was enthusiastic & I got some oral & sex (with condom) & a massage to finish off.

I thought the massage was very good 8/10.

I didn't feel rushed & overall she did a magnificent job.

Wir?

Most likely.

TuggerMan
11-20-15, 08:42
Being new to this app could someone give me some instructions on how to best use it to hook up?

I have little to no idea what I should be looking for.

Pm me if you like.

Thanks

HornyKiwi
11-20-15, 12:12
Hi everybody.

Cheers lwd.Well I get30 minutes FSfor $100 for I wouldn't even go close to the places charging thatmuch. If people stopped paying then they will reduce their prices as they want the easy money.

NewToTheScene
11-21-15, 04:55
Does anyone know of any good places around Glen Waverley area? I miss the old days of 99 Mount Pleasant and 583 Highbury.

CID99
11-21-15, 11:08
I found this place by accident. It's a well decorated massage parlour. I paid $80 for a Swedish massage. What a waste of money. There is an Indian and some African girls. When I asked for HJ, she asked me another $50. Then for nude another $100. WTF. Please do not visit this place. Waste of your hard earned money.

Kakariki
11-21-15, 18:42
I found this place by accident. It's a well decorated massage parlour. I paid $80 for a Swedish massage. What a waste of money. There is an Indian and some African girls. When I asked for HJ, she asked me another $50. Then for nude another $100. WTF. Please do not visit this place. Waste of your hard earned money.They have a sister shop in Police Rd Springvale and it's just as bad.

CID99
11-21-15, 21:05
Has anyone visited this place? Any good? Appreciate any feedback.

Meanderer
11-22-15, 02:06
I've been to 288 (Ballarat Road) in Braybrook . . . 288 default appeared to be just tug . . . 288 far classier setup. Thanks for the report. It sounds like you were luckier than I was. The massage lady I had when I visited was called Whitney. She works there on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Saturday and Sunday. I didn't get anything apart from a good massage. She was a sweet person and friendly. She was a little fat but had nice round breasts. But to be honest, that's not what I was hoping for. So I'm not planning on returning again in the future.

Two doors away from this is a Bali Massage Shop. There was a sign on the front door, which in three inch letters, read: "No Sexual Services Provided".

So there are two places here, for members to avoid.

Pretch
11-22-15, 07:10
Thanks for the report. It sounds like you were luckier than I was. The massage lady I had when I visited was called Whitney. She works there on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Saturday and Sunday. I didn't get anything apart from a good massage. She was a sweet person and friendly. She was a little fat but had nice round breasts. But to be honest, that's not what I was hoping for. So I'm not planning on returning again in the future.

Two doors away from this is a Bali Massage Shop. There was a sign on the front door, which in three inch letters, read: "No Sexual Services Provided".

So there are two places here, for members to avoid.Walked in today off the street and got Whitney. True she's got a bit of a wide ass but it's not in a bad way. Had no issues negotiating HJ and touching (over clothes) for extra $50.

I don't do this kind of thing very often so I'm not too phased on that price. Negotiated a feel of the plump see cups under the bra and managed to bring them out to play a little during the session.

WIR? Yes but would like to sample the other delicacies next time.

Abc1976
11-22-15, 07:24
Thanks for the report. It sounds like you were luckier than I was. The massage lady I had when I visited was called Whitney. She works there on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Saturday and Sunday. I didn't get anything apart from a good massage. She was a sweet person and friendly. She was a little fat but had nice round breasts. But to be honest, that's not what I was hoping for. So I'm not planning on returning again in the future.

So there are two places here, for members to avoid.Look, times change as do the girls. But at 288 Miu and Anna were sure fire T unless I guess if someone acted all like a cop or something. Miu isn't there any more. I've never been to Bali Massage, but understand there was an Anna it Amy there, same deal.

I think there are three broad categories.

A. Ships that are genuinely legit where there is a slim to buckley's chance of a T based on the masseuse as the owners don't want that kind of stuff.

Be. Shops that give off a legit feel where the owners are Ok with non-legit practices, but YMMV based purely on the girls' personal boundaries. And that boundary could be legit massage only.

See. Shops that give off a dodgy as fuck vibe, but there is still variability in the mileage each girl is willing to give.

The- Shops that give off a dodgier than fuck vibe, where they won't have the girl there unless she's willing to fuck any sloth that walks in the door. Basically a brother without the license.

288 is shop be category unless things have changed.

HungLong
11-22-15, 10:19
Has anyone visited this place? Any good? Appreciate any feedback.Been twice nice enough girls hand job only but will try again LOL.

Brauninc
11-22-15, 11:58
Has anyone visited this place? Any good? Appreciate any feedback.Visited here 2 odd years ago, its still going it seems. Just another meat and potatoes clothed HJ place.

Aussie Joe
11-22-15, 12:12
Has anyone visited this place? Any good? Appreciate any feedback.Been here this year and saw Jo Jo. Cute round faced Chinese girl with what looked like enhanced tits. Unfortunately she refused to show them to me, so had to settle for a fully clothed Linford Christie!

OlderPlayer
11-22-15, 12:17
I visited a shop at 630 Nepean Highway Carrum.

$45 1/2 Nice looking girl clothed in a short dress.

She was a student like most of them.

I had told her I had been there before but I had not.

The massage was very poor but when she started with the gentle strokes from behind I thought "Bingo".

I did manage to play with her legs and touch her pussy through her knickers.

On the flip she wanted a "tip' to do more She asked what I normally tip the other girls This she did by whispering in my ear.

Telling her I don't tell what I tip the girls How much do you want I asked.

$60 for a HJ was the reply.

I asked if that was full service No was the answer.

I offered $20 but she did not want that.

So as we talked I did the job myself.

She was very persistent even as I was getting dressed still saying she wanted a tip.

I replied you did nothing extra and your prices are too high.

As I walked out she told me I did not have a kind heart and to never return.

WIR nope.

SuperCroc
11-22-15, 12:59
LostWithinDays.

Hi everybody.

You're not alone there, it is indeed getting ridicilous. I was in Sydney on business recently walked in a normal massage shop for an extra $30 she gave me a massage while FULLY nude with full access to a cute thai girl. Here in Melbourne it will set you back extra $80 for a nude HJ and they barely put an effort, pathetic.

I've gotten pretty tough with my negotiation, take it or leave it HJ for no more than $20 to $30 (still a bit much). So far worked in most cases. Not worth more than that when u factor in cost of massage especially if you are regular. Its obvious alot of people pay that $50.

As a result I don't even go to spas as much as I used to, I go more to brothels now where you find a stunner do whatever you want for the same or less youd spend for a clothed HJ in a spa, this is also what I recommend for those of you bored of the spa situation in Melbourne, try the brothels instead!

Ausmann
11-22-15, 13:00

So there are two places here, for members to avoid.Hi all, this place is 288 A, next to the Bali massage, yes been there a couple of times, had very good experience with body slide and HJ at the end. This particular girl is not working there anymore, with my recent enquiry which was this evening (Sunday), the reply from them is they got Vietnamese and Pilipino girls, please come and try them, they are in the West so will have to make an effort to get there. Cheers Ausmann.

SuperCroc
11-22-15, 13:17
New place popped up in CBD banana alley near a fight club gym, went it, mamasan type older asian woman asked me if want massage I said yes she said you want haircut too I declined.

She called someone, cute thai girl came up took me inside. Weird place long dark corridor. Tells me to undress but keep my undies on (not good sign).

Massage was going great, half way through takes my underwear off (always a nice feeling!) got me excited but didn't get anywhere. When I turned around she covered me with a towel, nothing was happening so I asked the question she smiled and said not allowed. Man was I dissapointed because she was cute. She was keen to take my number in the end not sure why, i wouldnt mind a late night call.

I'm still a bit suspicous though, the way this place is run has the signs of an HJ joint, maybe one of you will succeed where I failed? ;-)

Kakariki
11-22-15, 22:06
Good to see you stood your ground, this is the only way we will get the message across that they look after the customer, we're not there to look after them.

I had a similar experience there a couple of weeks ago with a new girl whose English was that bad I couldn't get the message across, and told her a normal massage please, she wasn't happy either, what more can I do.

The massage was very poor but when she started with the gentle strokes from behind I thought "Bingo".

I did manage to play with her legs and touch her pussy through her knickers.

On the flip she wanted a "tip' to do more She asked what I normally tip the other girls This she did by whispering in my ear.

Telling her I don't tell what I tip the girls How much do you want I asked.

$60 for a HJ was the reply.

I asked if that was full service No was the answer.

I offered $20 but she did not want that.

So as we talked I did the job myself.

She was very persistent even as I was getting dressed still saying she wanted a tip.

I replied you did nothing extra and your prices are too high.

As I walked out she told me I did not have a kind heart and to never return.

WIR nope.

Brauninc
11-22-15, 23:20

I did manage to play with her legs and touch her pussy through her knickers..She probably wanted a tip for you touching her leg or rubbing of the pussy through undies. You did well. I once said to a ripoff merchant" I can have sex in brothel with girl your age for 110". She replied" this isn't a brothel though". If a massage shop charges 50 $ for straight you really should get a nude HJ for 20 $, but the reality now is, theres so many of these shops now, pricing a nude HJ or BJ to a brothel structure, just doesn't seem to work anymore financially for these shops