PDA

View Full Version : Melbourne

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54

Kakariki
11-23-15, 00:29
She probably wanted a tip for you touching her leg or rubbing of the pussy through undies. You did well. I once said to a ripoff merchant" I can have sex in brothel with girl your age for 110". She replied" this isn't a brothel though". If a massage shop charges 50 $ for straight you really should get a nude HJ for 20 $, but the reality now is, theres so many of these shops now, pricing a nude HJ or BJ to a brothel structure, just doesn't seem to work anymore financially for these shopsYes very true, if we pay it, they will charge, I hope that everyone here can take a stand and not pay these stupid prices. The message will sink in eventually.

I know it's not easy lying on a table with a boner anticipating the outcome, but if a ridiculous price is asked and you say no, you'll soon lose your boner to be re-used another day at a better place and you will be happy and still have a pocket full of money.

Brauninc
11-23-15, 00:51
The biggest problem for the rnt industry now is, there's just an overload of rnt's now. It would appear that if they structured there prices around a brothel for extras the girls would have to downgrade from an audi down to a Toyota. 15 years ago the rnt's offered FS and were structured like a brothel. The new ones are not like that, the young girls now would never do FS, unlike 15 years ago, so most have no idea of comparable brothel prices. It really is a difficult situation in the rnt industry now, the base price for a straight massage has stayed between 40 and 50 $ for 10 years now, and they charge ridiculous amounts just for a clothed handy just to make up for the shortfall in the base price. There are also issues now with many punters seeing a hot Asian girl around 9. 55 am, and wondering if there walking towards a massage shop LOL.

Ausmann
11-23-15, 05:43
New place popped up in CBD banana alley near a fight club gym, went it, mamasan type older asian woman asked me if want massage I said yes she said you want haircut too I declined.

She called someone, cute thai girl came up took me inside. Weird place long dark corridor. Tells me to undress but keep my undies on (not good sign).

Massage was going great, half way through takes my underwear off (always a nice feeling!) got me excited but didn't get anywhere. When I turned around she covered me with a towel, nothing was happening so I asked the question she smiled and said not allowed. Man was I dissapointed because she was cute. She was keen to take my number in the end not sure why, i wouldnt mind a late night call.

I'm still a bit suspicous though, the way this place is run has the signs of an HJ joint, maybe one of you will succeed where I failed? ;-)SuperCroc, where in the city is this? Would like to give it a go. Thanks Ausmann.

RabbitHole
11-23-15, 07:08
Yes very true, if we pay it, they will charge, I hope that everyone here can take a stand and not pay these stupid prices. The message will sink in eventually.

I know it's not easy lying on a table with a boner anticipating the outcome, but if a ridiculous price is asked and you say no, you'll soon lose your boner to be re-used another day at a better place and you will be happy and still have a pocket full of money.Agree 100 $. I think there are only some who is paying a lot of money which in turn is increasing the price for a normal HJ. Easy money by using only their hands. It is a pity for young and beautiful girls charging the same price for FS in a brothel. We have to do them justice and the masseuse are benefiting from all this by using their mere hands. Easy way to make money but will give us the minimum. We have to use more of our brain and less of our dick. I know how it feels when I am fully erect and she asked for 50 $ for a HJ, it is hard to say. They got us by the balls.

DanTheMan
11-23-15, 08:34
I visited a shop at 630 Nepean Highway Carrum.

$45 1/2 Nice looking girl clothed in a short dress.

She was a student like most of them.

I had told her I had been there before but I had not.

The massage was very poor but when she started with the gentle strokes from behind I thought "Bingo".

I did manage to play with her legs and touch her pussy through her knickers.

On the flip she wanted a "tip' to do more She asked what I normally tip the other girls This she did by whispering in my ear.

Telling her I don't tell what I tip the girls How much do you want I asked.

$60 for a HJ was the reply.

I asked if that was full service No was the answer.

I offered $20 but she did not want that.

So as we talked I did the job myself.

She was very persistent even as I was getting dressed still saying she wanted a tip.

I replied you did nothing extra and your prices are too high.

As I walked out she told me I did not have a kind heart and to never return.

WIR nope.You should've replied by saying and your parents would be ashamed and if they knew what you were doing.

Gigabytor
11-24-15, 01:23
Agree 100 $. I think there are only some who is paying a lot of money which in turn is increasing the price for a normal HJ. Easy money by using only their hands. It is a pity for young and beautiful girls charging the same price for FS in a brothel. We have to do them justice and the masseuse are benefiting from all this by using their mere hands. Easy way to make money but will give us the minimum. We have to use more of our brain and less of our dick. I know how it feels when I am fully erect and she asked for 50 $ for a HJ, it is hard to say. They got us by the balls.If they only charged $40 for a half hour massage and HJ they would be packed all day everyday because we'd all be going 2-3 times a week and make more money than charging $100 and we only go once a month or something.

LostWithinDays
11-24-15, 07:49
Hi there all.

Am I the only one on list wondering how many rnts there are on high street.

At last count probably at 15, there are lots to choose from vietnamese massage, thai massage or the down right dirty chinese massage shops (optional hair cut also).

When we are stuck in traffic always seem to look up and OOHHH another shop.

Cheers lwd.

And remember don't pay xxtra $50.00 we are ripping ourselves off.

Ozijj
11-24-15, 12:42
If they only charged $40 for a half hour massage and HJ they would be packed all day everyday because we'd all be going 2-3 times a week and make more money than charging $100 and we only go once a month or something.I have an idea how to K. K these overpriced rediculace joints.

You know how?

Lag them in to the authorities. That will F. K them.

Gigabytor
11-24-15, 23:45
Linda, late 20's, great boobs and slim. Looks 7/10. $100 BBBJ CIM full service with condom.

She was really into it, had a great time, I wanted to finish in her mouth and not the condom and she was cool with it. She gave me ten minutes of massage at the end to finish off the half hour.

OnlyAGame
11-25-15, 01:31
If they only charged $40 for a half hour massage and HJ they would be packed all day everyday because we'd all be going 2-3 times a week and make more money than charging $100 and we only go once a month or something.It works in Sydney.

$30 gets you 30 minutes and sometimes the tug is included but the most I have paid extra for a tug is $20. Melbourne is now out of control and I refuse to be part of it.

SuperDong
11-25-15, 07:21
Hi there all.

Am I the only one on list wondering how many rnts there are on high streetTrust me, you're not the only one haha. This is one of the reason why I stopped going to Brothels in Melbourne. Most of RnT joints in Preston, Footscray, Sunshine and many more in SE suburbs offer excellent value for FS. Once you've built some rapports with the WLs, everything will be on the menu, even the illegal stuffs in Victoria.

DanTheMan
11-25-15, 08:08
I'll tell you one of the reasons why getting a tug is so expensive here in Melbourne, and I've bought this up before.

Its because there are dickheads amongst the punting community that "tip" these women extra, for what they think is a job well done. Now Australia is not a country renown for people tipping for good service. So the Chinese think, Mmmmm, if that guy tipped me, then surely the next one will too. And often, its the case when the net guy comes in, sshe'll ask for a tip. If the guy has any go in him, he'll say no, BUT tlike I said the next guy will also tip. Soon the girls get greedy and thus they'll expect it all the time, and thus prices go up and up!

Dan Newbie
11-25-15, 09:40
Gents,

Am looking for your help on finding a good rub and tug either in Carrum area or Prahran area?

I have never done it before and just wanted some advice on how to approach it. I have tried Wild Jasmine in Frankston for 30 minutes and thought I was onto a winning when the touching was deep in the groin with the odd touch else where. However I didn't ask and then she thanked me and left.

Next was Oriental Massage on Izett Street, Prahran which was formally Sweet Massage. I had seen an old report from a Google search that someone had got a happy ending from when it was sweet massage and I have walked passed before and seen the girls in high heels! Walked in and requested an hour and was hoping for them to ask but nothing. I was put off by the signs saying no sexual extras in the reception area.

Also a lot of the other ads I have looked at on Locanto and the Melbourne Cracker all say its a no sexual service but is that just for legal reasons?

I was hoping that someone could point me to a massage place that I can get extras at and a good massage and being nude would be a great place to start. I don't really want a brothel as work can track my car and am also not comfortable waiting up during the day (when I will mainly want to go) when they are on industrial estates and everyone else is working and can see you.

I want to stop wasting my money on average massages.

At both I was asked if I had been there before? What's that about?

Also any other good advice would be appreciated, sorry for all the questions!

Cheers the Newbie.

Dan Newbie
11-25-15, 10:20
Gents am after your help in finding a good quality massage with a happy ending, either in the Carrum area or Prahran area.

So far I have tried Wild Jasmine in Frankston where I got 30 minutes and thought I was on winner when she was going deep into my groin and the odd touch elsewhere. However I didn't ask and she thanked me and left.

Next was Oriental Massage on Izcett Street, Prahran which is formally Sweet Massage. I had read an old review from Google that someone got a happy ending when it was Sweet Massage and I had walked passed before and seen the girls in high heels. I got an hour and there was no extra touching and didn't want to ask after seeing the sign in reception saying no sexual extras and then the same in the massage room.

I want to stop wasting my money on average massages. Both asked if I had been there before, what's that about?

Also a number of others I have looked at on Laconto and Melboure cracker look like they would do the job but most have notes saying no sexual extras, is that just a legal thing? Also most want $180 for an hour!

I don't really want a brothel as work can track my car and I will be mainly going during the day and most are on industrial estates where there are lots of watching eyes from the local workers.

If anyone could help with a good massage, happy ending and they are nude it would be a great start?

Any other help would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry for all the questions.

Cheers Newbie!

TuggerMan
11-25-15, 12:19
Linda, late 20's, great boobs and slim. Looks 7/10. $100 BBBJ CIM full service with condom.

She was really into it, had a great time, I wanted to finish in her mouth and not the condom and she was cool with it. She gave me ten minutes of massage at the end to finish off the half hour.What days does she work Gigabytor?

Troy V
11-26-15, 01:04
Hi all,

Been punting for many many moons but been MIA. But now I m back into it again! Used to be regular at massage shop in Eames Ave Brooklyn and saw cute Viet girl named Tiffany. Had many pleasurable sessions with her but she's no longer there. Just wondering if any fellow punters know where she is working now? My third leg needs her attention.

BobbyGunner
11-26-15, 01:26

She was really into it, had a great time, I wanted to finish in her mouth and not the condom and she was cool with it. She gave me ten minutes of massage at the end to finish off the half hour.Only problem I have with that joint is I live and work in the area. Hate having to stand there after ringing the bell at that big intersection. Stresses me out and is a bad start to a punt.

Gigabytor
11-26-15, 05:52
What days does she work Gigabytor?I don't know, just call them. One of the other girls that was working there at the same time looked like death and I wouldn't touch her even if she paid me so it would be good to make sure she's on.

FenceJumper
11-26-15, 06:55
Gents am after your help in finding a good quality massage with a happy ending, either in the Carrum area or Prahran area.

So far I have tried Wild Jasmine in Frankston where I got 30 minutes and thought I was on winner when she was going deep into my groin and the odd touch elsewhere. However I didn't ask and she thanked me and left.

Next was Oriental Massage on Izcett Street, Prahran which is formally Sweet Massage. I had read an old review from Google that someone got a happy ending when it was Sweet Massage and I had walked passed before and seen the girls in high heels. I got an hour and there was no extra touching and didn't want to ask after seeing the sign in reception saying no sexual extras and then the same in the massage room.

I want to stop wasting my money on average massages. Both asked if I had been there before, what's that about?

Also a number of others I have looked at on Laconto and Melboure cracker look like they would do the job but most have notes saying no sexual extras, is that just a legal thing? Also most want $180 for an hour!I would highly recommend Veronica Ashley Brown in Prahran. She advertises in usual places, or you can Google her name. She takes great pride in delivering a truly erotic experience. She charges $130. For 1/2 HR. But is worth every cent. She is in a house in Prahran. I have wasted a lot of time & money in this area in sub std. AMPS. Good luck.

OlderPlayer
11-26-15, 13:04

Also a number of others I have looked at on Laconto and Melboure cracker look like they would do the job but most have notes saying no sexual extras, is that just a legal thing? Also most want $180 for an hour!

I don't really want a brothel as work can track my car and I will be mainly going during the day and most are on industrial estates where there are lots of watching eyes from the local workers.

If anyone could help with a good massage, happy ending and they are nude it would be a great start?

Any other help would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry for all the questions.

Cheers Newbie!This is my opinion.

If they ask if you have been before say "yes' and ask them what days they work and you don't remember seeing them.

Don't worry about the signs.

There is one in Balmoral st in Frankston good service and prices and she is up front.

Surprised with no HJ at Jasmine as I have had luck there many times.

The one upstairs in wells street is a straight shop.

630 Nepean highway in Carrum will do HJ but they charge way way too much.

Hampton Park offer HJ but charge to much.

Mornington industrial estate good service and prices but everyone can see you going in and out.

There are a lot of post in this forum May be worth going back over them.

Or do what a lot of us do.

Go and try Ask what they offer once you are in massage room and then come back and tell us.

SuperDong
11-26-15, 22:54
It appears Korean Hollywood at 249 Barkly St Footscray has been closed down. I went there on Wednesday and Thursday but the shop was shut and no one answered the landlines or mobile numbers when I called. It's a shame because this is one of a few places who opens till 11 pm everyday and offers the whole lot. Another one bites the dust, perhaps?

Cotos
11-26-15, 23:04
Lag them in to the authorities. That will F. K them.Not cool. Attention does not need to be drawn to this industry. Just vote with your feet and wallet.

FenceJumper
11-27-15, 02:04
Not cool. Attention does not need to be drawn to this industry. Just vote with your feet and wallet.I am not big on lagging either, however after being truly fucked over by the odd bad establishment, I have been tempted to put out them in to LE. How can this be done without blowing my own anonymity?

FenceJumper
11-27-15, 02:25
This is my opinion............

If they ask if you have been before say "yes' and ask them what days they work and you don't remember seeing them.

Don't worry about the signs.

There is one in Balmoral st in Frankston good service and prices and she is up front.

Surprised with no HJ at Jasmine as I have had luck there many times.

The one upstairs in wells street is a straight shop.

630 Nepean highway in Carrum will do HJ but they charge way way too much.

Hampton Park offer HJ but charge to much.

Mornington industrial estate good service and prices but everyone can see you going in and out.

There are a lot of post in this forum May be worth going back over them.

Or do what a lot of us do.

Go and try Ask what they offer once you are in massage room and then come back and tell us.My experience with signs is that when I was punting before I retired, from being a sales rep. I would usually be wearing a suit, had a very short haircut, & drove a newish Falcon. It is my theory that I gave off a LE vibe, & they would refer to the sign. Since I have been wearing casual clothes, the signs don't seem so important. They are still a turn off though & I think very insulting.

Cheers

Pedros Needs
11-27-15, 12:50
I would highly recommend Veronica Ashley Brown in Prahran. She advertises in usual places, or you can Google her name. She takes great pride in delivering a truly erotic experience. She charges $130. For 1/2 HR. But is worth every cent. She is in a house in Prahran. I have wasted a lot of time & money in this area in sub std. AMPS. Good luck.Dan I can offer some suggestions, but you don't have private messaging much better if you do.

Pedro.

Pedros Needs
11-28-15, 22:38
Not cool. Attention does not need to be drawn to this industry. Just vote with your feet and wallet.This is the best advice I have seen in my years of membership on ISG.

Been to many loose cannons on this site in the past, I have no doubt in some instances this has lead to some closures.

I limit my intell, to private messages, for member that I feel comfortable with and there is no need to tell me that's not the aim of the site, it is just that to many members are not smart in what they say at times and I feel have had a negative impact on the game.

Good Punting.

Pedro.

LostWithinDays
11-29-15, 09:06
Hi everybody,

Has anybody visited the massage shop in the row of shops on the east side of the railway line at Keon Park.

Its caught my attention numerous but never taken a change on a visit.

Cheers

Gigabytor
11-30-15, 02:41
Went to Kaizen in Lonsdale st and the staff looked more at home in a retirement village than an AMP. Went to 24 Collins st Melbourne Happy Massage near Sofitel. It was okay, massage ordinary but the girl was pretty.

ElBoss
11-30-15, 10:26
Hi guys,

I have been away for long time but gone to 34 station st Moorabbin to see Mimi or Seiko but she is not longer there. Any one knows were she is gone? I miss the babe and love to see her again.

Thank you for any help.

Alternate 75
12-01-15, 06:25
Went there Saturday lunch time and met by Sasha and Apple. Sasha is short and tubby but good rack. Apple has implants, be cup but tall and nice looking. Choose apple. Short massage, got down to business and gave me CBJ for $80 - enjoyable. Then a head massage. She is better on the head and shoulders than elsewhere. She had her period so F / S was off the menu but she is very careful with new clients.

Pedros Needs
12-01-15, 22:02
Hi guys,

I have been away for long time but gone to 34 station st Moorabbin to see Mimi or Seiko but she is not longer there. Any one knows were she is gone? I miss the babe and love to see her again.

Thank you for any help.New management and staff it appears, not what it used to be but still is excellent value, you won't get any of the no touching or ridiculous request for $50 for a handy there.

Pedro.

ElBoss
12-02-15, 11:48
New management and staff it appears, not what it used to be but still is excellent value, you won't get any of the no touching or ridiculous request for $50 for a handy there.

Pedro.Thanks Pedro for your comment but I just want to follow that girl Seiko or Mimi as she used to be called, I will like to see her again.

HungLong
12-03-15, 05:07
Thanks Pedro for your comment but I just want to follow that girl Seiko or Mimi as she used to be called, I will like to see her again.Yes, good luck with that I herd she has retired.

Krudd
12-03-15, 13:35
No idea where any of the 'old' girls went, and unfortunately this place isn't a shadow of its former self.

But having said that, I can't understand why people moan about getting ripped off when you can turn up here and get your rocks off for $45 (unless it's just gone up fairly recently). Even though the glory days are over, I've still had FS and even wanked all over a cute ML's arse for a $20 tip within the last 6 months. The FS might have been a bit more, but not much. This $50 for a clothed handy stuff is insane in my opinion. But I don't blame the girls for asking for it. If they're able to get it, good luck to them.

Hi guys,

Thank you for any help.

Slade
12-03-15, 14:05
HI all, recently I was going through wechat and saw a girl advertising massage, so sent a message and after a few messages I find that this girl works in Box hill Whitehorse road, apartment, then in Reservoir private house and in City 483 Swanston St, when she told me she works at Swanston I gathered I can have the lot, anyway after about a week of exchanging messages agreed to see her at Box Hill, when I went into the apartment I was taken to the room and the girl Cici was telling me the prices, I just gave her $100 and said FS, she goes "oh" here it is $120, I told her I am paying the same as Swanston St, oh ok she says & takes the money. Massage was pretty good, plenty of kissing on my back and teasing the right places, on the flip she got the condom on and a bit of a BJ before going all the way. Service was pretty good, can speak good English and in her early 20's. I guess most of you guys will know the places mentioned. Cici works in Box Hill only on Wednesday. Wechat ID is "lovelysleeping" Cheers Ausmann.Well I connected to CiCi on Wechat after reading your review, telling her a friend had suggested I should meet her. The other day I thought I would pay her a visit and then started chatting with her. Before booking I asked about the service and was happy with her responses and thinking I should book, I decided to ask prices first she told me $300. I told her that I thought I remembered my friend.

Had said around $100. So haven't visited her yet. I still may if I feel that the service is worth that amount of money. But have held off on visiting her for the present.

Alternate 75
12-04-15, 02:04
Well I connected to CiCi on Wechat after reading your review, telling her a friend had suggested I should meet her. The other day I thought I would pay her a visit and then started chatting with her. Before booking I asked about the service and was happy with her responses and thinking I should book, I decided to ask prices first she told me $300. I told her that I thought I remembered my friend.

Had said around $100. So haven't visited her yet. I still may if I feel that the service is worth that amount of money. But have held off on visiting her for the present.I think its the same CiCi that works at Tennyson Street Clayton on Thursdays. She is 170 cm tall "B" cup, good English. She finished her course last year - $100 FS, totally crap at massage. One punter reckoned he got a BBJ and FS for $75 - she told it was rubbish. She always does CBJ and $75 handy service only.

RabbitHole
12-04-15, 03:58
Was there yesterday, paid 60 $ for 45 minutes massage and I got undress and then lie on the table. After 5 minutes, she came and I received one of the worst massage I had this year. She splashed a load on oil on me and just rub it as if she is caressing me. I asked her I want a bit more pressure and she said sure but keep on carrying what she was doing. She asked me flipped over and then she asked me if I want a HJ and I asked her how much to which she replied $50. Deep inside, I was annoyed but I didn't say anything to her and replied I will take it next time. What a waste of money on the massage and Now she wanted me to pay 50 $ for A HJ.

LostWithinDays
12-04-15, 08:35
Hello everybody,

Is that the old duck who says she's from Hong Kong and gives a BBBJ and even mentioned here perhaps full service without CD.

I popped in for a visit but didn't stay this week, she seems quite attractive or maybe I'm getting on a bit as well.

Is it worth the risk? Perhaps not?

Cheers all.

LWD

OceanWaves
12-04-15, 23:30
Was there yesterday, paid 60 $ for 45 minutes massage and I got undress and then lie on the table. After 5 minutes, she came and I received one of the worst massage I had this year. She splashed a load on oil on me and just rub it as if she is caressing me. I asked her I want a bit more pressure and she said sure but keep on carrying what she was doing. She asked me flipped over and then she asked me if I want a HJ and I asked her how much to which she replied $50. Deep inside, I was annoyed but I didn't say anything to her and replied I will take it next time. What a waste of money on the massage and Now she wanted me to pay 50 $ for A HJ.I would not ever return here rude staff and no real service and they do not complete time you pay for as well as the worst massage on the planet. How they are still in business is a mystery to me.

On another more positive note I tried a ML in an apartment just outside Frankston advertised in the Leader. Paid for 30 m went for over 60 m great massage lovely lady and the price was up front so no ridiculous negotiations at the last minute. Touching was allowed as well. Would I return. Yes.

Bungee Man
12-05-15, 02:51
Heard that there is a new Thai MP in Franston Road area managed by a MILF Thai and her partner. Anybody visited it yet? Comments please about the place.

Thanks.

TheLonePunter
12-05-15, 12:07
Hello everybody,

Is that the old duck who says she's from Hong Kong and gives a BBBJ and even mentioned here perhaps full service without CD.

I popped in for a visit but didn't stay this week, she seems quite attractive or maybe I'm getting on a bit as well.

Is it worth the risk? Perhaps not?

Cheers all.

LWDYes it is, BBBJ and FS without the dom may depend on your mileage I reckon, if it's your first visit, don't ask, but maybe after a few visits, ask then.

As the saying goes "YMMV" Your mileage may vary.

There has been mixed reactions on here about her looks, each to their own.

As for you question if it's worth the risk? I'm assuming your reference to BBBJ and FS without the dom? Are you seriously asking this question!

OlderPlayer
12-05-15, 13:37
I

On another more positive note I tried a ML in an apartment just outside Frankston advertised in the Leader. Paid for 30 m went for over 60 m great massage lovely lady and the price was up front so no ridiculous negotiations at the last minute. Touching was allowed as well. Would I return. Yes.Ocean could you please PM me the more details.

Looked at the paper online but can't seem to find it.

Cheers

BobBee
12-05-15, 14:13
Hi everybody,

Has anybody visited the massage shop in the row of shops on the east side of the railway line at Keon Park.

Its caught my attention numerous but never taken a change on a visit.

CheersI'm not sure what days she works but give them a call to find out when Lulu is working. Great massage. Extras on offer but at a price. Please let us know how you go.

Good luck.

NewToTheScene
12-07-15, 04:37
Went to the shop at the corner of Glenferrie and Riversdale Road- $50 on top for nude +HJ.

Ausmann
12-07-15, 05:20
Went to this place after a few texts, this is the number advertised 0421196692, on arriving met by friendly youngish Chinese lady who greets me and asks me to take a seat close to the kitchen as the place was busy, two girls already at work, one punter in the lounge area and myself in the kitchen area. After about 10 min both the girls finished and I was given the room by the bathroom with sliding door. I met Yuki (Yumi in the old place) asked me if I wanted to try Coco the girl who opened the door for me, said ok, Coco was pretty good, friendly but limited English, no massage, got into it straight away, Coco tried very hard to please, the price has gone from $100 to $110 for 30 min, all inclusive, still ok I guess. After the session Yumi comes in and gives me a big hug and kiss, saying long time no see, kissed again and said bye. WIR yes. Cheers.

Brauninc
12-07-15, 07:20
Went to this place after a few texts, this is the number advertised 0421196692, on arriving met by friendly youngish Chinese lady who greets me and asks me to take a seat close to the kitchen as the place was busy, two girls already at work, one punter in the lounge area and myself in the kitchen area. After about 10 min both the girls finished and I was given the room by the bathroom with sliding door. I met Yuki (Yumi in the old place) asked me if I wanted to try Coco the girl who opened the door for me, said ok, Coco was pretty good, friendly but limited English, no massage, got into it straight away, Coco tried very hard to please, the price has gone from $100 to $110 for 30 min, all inclusive, still ok I guess. After the session Yumi comes in and gives me a big hug and kiss, saying long time no see, kissed again and said bye. WIR yes. Cheers.I also popped in on Sunday, saw Jojo 19 from China, but she did only a panties and bra hand job, nothing extra than that. This shop is trying to be the next Tiffany's / Annie's shop, and they needed a younger girl than the mid 20;s they have employed so far. Jojo had a tattoo on her back, and a belly piercing, but she was too shy, and I believe she won't last.

Bungee Man
12-08-15, 03:45
Ocean could you please PM me the more details.

Looked at the paper online but can't seem to find it.

CheersHi!

Could you also PM me more details about this. Is she a Thai ML?

Thanks.

FenceJumper
12-08-15, 07:06
Was there yesterday, paid 60 $ for 45 minutes massage and I got undress and then lie on the table. After 5 minutes, she came and I received one of the worst massage I had this year. She splashed a load on oil on me and just rub it as if she is caressing me. I asked her I want a bit more pressure and she said sure but keep on carrying what she was doing. She asked me flipped over and then she asked me if I want a HJ and I asked her how much to which she replied $50. Deep inside, I was annoyed but I didn't say anything to her and replied I will take it next time. What a waste of money on the massage and Now she wanted me to pay 50 $ for A HJ.I also had very very bad experience at this place, dreadful massage, rude ignorant staff & total rip off. They even had the gall to harass me with texts, wanting me to go back & part with more of my hard earned, all in very bad English. I will never ever return to this MP.

LostWithinDays
12-08-15, 07:44
All,

Popped in to this small nondescript shop this afternoon.

The usual the old birdie was working and soon ushered me into the required massage suite.

All what has been discussed here is true regarding this shop.

Seems nothing is off the menu,I couldn't bring myself for FS with out the dom.

She seemed happy with BBBJ with nice CIM.

Damage was $50.00 for 30 minutes and I gave her another $50.00 in my opinion she's not for everyone's taste but I think kind off sweet.

Aims to please and cover all bases.

WIR, yes and soon.

Cheers all.

LWD

Sucxx
12-09-15, 00:17
Mid to late 30 with OK face, 30 m not too bad massage + BBBJ + HJ finish for $80.

She's advertising quite actively but wasn't sure what's the deal till I saw a review in another forum.

She operates in a private house, Mon-Sat 9 PM ish, you can text her to confirm.

The interesting part is her extra prices hikes as the session time gets longer so 1 hour course is like $150.

I wonder if that means FS + a whole new world, I asked her about it but she was avoiding answer.

She also mentioned longer than 1 hour can be organised.

TuggerMan
12-09-15, 12:46
Found a massage on locanto for Sexy Asian massage in Bundoora.

Rang the number & made an appointment.

The ML was in her mid to late 30's with a decent set of natural tits (bit saggy).

& an average body.

The massage was nude handy for $70 for 30 minutes & an extra $20 for a body slide.

No other services were offered.

Not a lot of oil used for the body slide but the linford Christy at the end was OK.

WIR?

Most likely not.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

SuperDong
12-10-15, 09:17
Linda at Young Asian Massage 120 Geelong Rd is a hawt MILF. She works on Tue and Wed ATM.

FenceJumper
12-10-15, 20:20
Linda at Young Asian Massage 120 Geelong Rd is a hawt MILF. She works on Tue and Wed ATM.Hi SoperDong,

Pardon my ignorance, but what does 'hawt' mean?

HornyKiwi
12-11-15, 06:48
Hi SoperDong,

Pardon my ignorance, but what does 'hawt' mean?I think he means slang. Hot.

DanTheMan
12-11-15, 07:41
Hi SoperDong,

Pardon my ignorance, but what does 'hawt' mean?Hawt means hot.

SuperDong
12-12-15, 00:48
Hi SoperDong,

Pardon my ignorance, but what does 'hawt' mean?I believe Kiwi and Dan has clarified the confusion. She's hot like wasabi. I have intel that she also works at 35 Leonards Ave on the weekends.

DingoD
12-12-15, 08:29
I believe Kiwi and Dan has clarified the confusion. She's hot like wasabi. I have intel that she also works at 35 Leonards Ave on the weekends.Where is 35 Leonards Avenue?

Golfer48
12-12-15, 23:41
Where is 35 Leonards Avenue?St Albans?

Ausmann
12-13-15, 01:11
Had checked with this place by Texts previously but had no time to check them out, the other day going through my phone saw this number and asked them "who are the girls on this evening"? Reply was Ria Mauritius, Nina Hong Kong & Navi Thai, my next question was who do you recommend? Repy received was Ria or Nina, ok booked 30 min with Ria, arrive at venue and pay $50 half HR, takes me to the room upstairs and say Ria will be here shortly, make yourself comfortable, I lay on bed and Ria appears, wow, nice lady, usual questions to start off and started massage on my neck / shoulders rubbing herself on my head, then she asked how was your day? I said nice warm day and before I could finish my answer Ria says "and you got horny" I burst out laughing and we just could not stop, well straight away I grabbed her on the bottom and the massage stopped, I asked her what was available and from HJ to body slide but at a price, well, well, settled for topless HJ which was $70, I was curious to see her body and she did not disappoint, nice friendly lady, GFE, hard to say her real age, maybe about 30 or little older, nice boobs, not a bad body either and we just clicked well together, had a great time, she said we should do the body slide next time, Ria works a couple of days a week, have to check before I decide to go again. This place is in Brunswick. 319 Victoria Street. (sorry for the long story) Cheers Ausmann.

Andy G
12-13-15, 10:59
It appears Korean Hollywood at 249 Barkly St Footscray has been closed down. I went there on Wednesday and Thursday but the shop was shut and no one answered the landlines or mobile numbers when I called. It's a shame because this is one of a few places who opens till 11 pm everyday and offers the whole lot. Another one bites the dust, perhaps?Hi SD.

It was open on the weekend. WL said management is closing it at the end of the month due to rent being too high and moving to a new shop in Footscray but wouldn't say where. She said the new location will be posted on the door of the current shop when it is ready to go.

Downstairs is closed, upstairs still going for now. There was a sign saying it was under new management but not sure what that was about given what she told me.

Cheers.

BoydRummer
12-13-15, 11:55
98 Centebury Rd I think is the address.

Great massage and excellent nude HJ, unrushed and worth every dollar.

Been on Tue and Fri, great girls, happy to please.

Pedros Needs
12-16-15, 01:47
Hi Guys.

Any insight as to what might be on offer at the below establishment.

179 Plenty Road Preston.

Cheers.

Pedro.

SuperDong
12-16-15, 14:25
I went to 35 Leonards Ave on two occasions but no one answered my knocks on the door. I fear this joint might be a bit too careful and you need to make an appointment first before you can have any session.

Martinxp
12-18-15, 15:22
Visited the licensed Phoenix Relaxation in Oakleigh South, Fulton street around midnight on Thursday.

Nice set up.

Just went for a massage, sore back after work.

Seems the girl was chosen from a roster, don't know if you can choose. Maybe a full service booking you might be able to.

$70 and you get nothing on top, no touching breasts.

Girl name I think was coco, very hard to understand her.

Great massage, very good really applied pressure.

Her English really was non existent, makes me wonder what visa she came over on.

Good place if discretion is what you value.

Just need a little more money to enjoy this place.

ScottyScoddles
12-19-15, 04:03
I went to 35 Leonards Ave on two occasions but no one answered my knocks on the door. I fear this joint might be a bit too careful and you need to make an appointment first before you can have any session.I messaged the number and was messaged back that it opens on Monday and if I wanted to come to 249 barkly st and ask for amy.

SuperDong
12-20-15, 00:55
I messaged the number and was messaged back that it opens on Monday and if I wanted to come to 249 barkly st and ask for amy.

Hi SD.

It was open on the weekend. WL said management is closing it at the end of the month due to rent being too high and moving to a new shop in Footscray but wouldn't say where. She said the new location will be posted on the door of the current shop when it is ready to go.

Downstairs is closed, upstairs still going for now. There was a sign saying it was under new management but not sure what that was about given what she told me.

Cheers.Cheers for sharing the info, guys! I think 249 Barkly St is related to 35 Leonarnd Ave, 120 Geelong Rd, and 116 Marybirnong Rd. Footscray, Sunshine and St Albans are my usual playground since I live in the western suburbs and there are heaps of FS joints in close proximity.

SuperCroc
12-20-15, 05:05
After reading many reviews here and on other forums on a famous sensual masseuse called veronica ashley who works out of her house in Prahran I decided to give her a try.

House was easy to find, when she opened door was disappointed as she is not good looking, also much older sms said 30's but she is clearly in late 40's. Anyways I went along with it. Room was nice setup.

She started massage which wasnt too bad and then she went on and started a rim job to my surprise. Not a big fan of that so asked her to continue massage which wasnt bad.

On flip side she provided a mix of BJ and HJ and then later also offered FS but I declined, couldn't do it with her as I was turned off. I somehow managed to get through it with an HJ.

I know to each his own of course but I couldn't enjoy the session much, she is just not my type and her sms describing her looks was very misleading. She says her speciality is rim job so maybe if you're into that.

Cost $125, No plans to return, dissapointed overall. She is famous apparently so I guess there are alot who like her.

Martinxp
12-21-15, 15:16
Just a quick query regarding 275 Brunswick road.

Is it still open?

Tried ringing the number I had and had no answer.

So checked locanto could not find any advert for any new number.

Funny.

Its a bit out of my way especially Christmas traffic, only want to check before going.

Thanks in advance.

Drfel
12-23-15, 00:43
Just a quick FR on a private girl that has popped up for a short time in the CBD area, a friend passed on the digits to me saying she was my type, 30's leggy yet petite size 6 or 8 Aussie girl with a great smile and attitude. When I saw her, Belinda is her name, she had a place at the west end of the CBD, she was so very accommodating and I reckon she has a genuine love of sex and men. So refreshing I thought, I spent an hour in which time all bases were covered and all holes filled with quite insane ability. She told me she has visited a few of the CBD hotels over the last couple of weeks as well as done incall.

She reminded me of the type of girl one finds in Singapore or Dubai, FL type, but does enjoy and looks after you. I have not come across this very much in this country, it would be fun if more of this type of thing happened but Australia can be ordinary for the hobby at the best of times, which I guess is why the are&t scene is so popular, that's OK but it much nicer to spend one on one time with a pretty lady that is not jaded and really makes you feel good.

Anyway I did take one for the team and got a home run.

So if any seniors here fancy her digits you can PM me, that's what this site is all about.

Some you win and some you lose.

Dr

Yellitg
12-23-15, 04:40
Occasionally you find a gem. Sophia works Monday & Wendesday. Offered her $70 for FS. She said $100 but that's all I had I my wallet on purpose to see the reaction. She agrees and we are off to the races. BBBJ, DFK, FS in cowboy & mish. All the while she is saying fuck me, I love cock. A great 30 minutes. As always treat her with kindness & you will be rewarded. Merry Christmas to all & stay safe.

Brauninc
12-23-15, 13:27
Occasionally you find a gem. Sophia works Monday & Wendesday. Offered her $70 for FS. She said $100 but that's all I had I my wallet on purpose to see the reaction. She agrees and we are off to the races. BBBJ, DFK, FS in cowboy & mish. All the while she is saying fuck me, I love cock. A great 30 minutes. As always treat her with kindness & you will be rewarded. Merry Christmas to all & stay safe.Stayed with her in October had 110 $ in the wallet and that got me what you got for 70 $. She is fairly good looking for her age, and provided a good service too.

Martinxp
12-24-15, 00:25
FYI I too have been unable to make contact.Thanks.

Will head over there maybe Sunday or Monday.

Let you guys know.

Its a hit or miss place Mamasan is good, appreciate how its discrete more than anything else.

Martinxp
12-24-15, 13:30
Thanks.

Will head over there maybe Sunday or Monday.

Let you guys know.

Its a hit or miss place Mamasan is good, appreciate how its discrete more than anything else.Was able to make contact.

Open today close early.

Yeah something different now, have to pop in.

Aussie1962
12-24-15, 19:09
Not sure if this is the correct forum to ask this, but I apologize if it is not. I will be in this area next week for 2 weeks visiting from USA and unsure what might be in this area. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

Brauninc
12-25-15, 02:43
Not sure if this is the correct forum to ask this, but I apologize if it is not. I will be in this area next week for 2 weeks visiting from USA and unsure what might be in this area. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you.You will be in luck there's about what 9 massage shops nearby to Boronia train station, and 2 near Bayswater station.

LostWithinDays
12-25-15, 07:38
Merry Christmas all.

Did you say 9 massage shops around Boronia?

Wow I thought high street had it made but seems Boronia is up for a massage also.

Any choice picks over in the outer east!

Cheers always LWD.

Somehornydude
12-27-15, 07:52
This is sad. There was an Indian lass here, Sonia I think. Anybody know where she's gone?

It appears 22 B Burwood is now closed.

I am missing Highbury Rd, tried Hanover Rd and Rooks Rd, decent massage and a handy for $30 but all a bit too mechanical, no topless.

I need a new venue.

Andy G
12-28-15, 03:51
Ballarat Road on the corner with the big car park out the back. Ads are all over Locanto.

Saw thai girl. Tina, very nice service. She is down from Sydney for the week.

All covered, and no kissing. Bubbly personality and allowed a bit of DATY, she got pretty horny so we had a great session.

This place is not bad, shower facilities are good.

Gigabytor
01-01-16, 03:28
My work lets me travel through Asia a lot. My favorite two countries for punting are Thailand and Korea. Although Geylang in Singapore and Lisboa Hotel in Macau are fantastic as well. But even when I'm here I only visit Asian parlors. In fact I can't even remember the last time I was with a white girl. I couldn't tell you where to go to find a Caucasian working girl. Is everybody else the same? Is anyone looking for white girls or don't you bother?

Tauto08
01-02-16, 12:22
My work lets me travel through Asia a lot. My favorite two countries for punting are Thailand and Korea. Although Geylang in Singapore and Lisboa Hotel in Macau are fantastic as well. But even when I'm here I only visit Asian parlors. In fact I can't even remember the last time I was with a white girl. I couldn't tell you where to go to find a Caucasian working girl. Is everybody else the same? Is anyone looking for white girls or don't you bother?Got so tired of our local girls seeking max dollar for minimal output.

DanTheMan
01-03-16, 03:41
Ballarat Road on the corner with the big car park out the back. Ads are all over Locanto.

Saw thai girl. Tina, very nice service. She is down from Sydney for the week.

All covered, and no kissing. Bubbly personality and allowed a bit of DATY, she got pretty horny so we had a great session.

This place is not bad, shower facilities are good.Is this the joint on the cnr o f Ballarat Rd and Hampstead Rd? Browny / purple looking place?

NathenLove
01-03-16, 07:09
Hi Guys.

Any insight as to what might be on offer at the below establishment.

179 Plenty Road Preston.

Cheers.

Pedro.I been to this place but it wasn't up to the expectation therefore I didn't us the service but they offer everything.

Andy G
01-03-16, 10:13
Is this the joint on the cnr o f Ballarat Rd and Hampstead Rd? Browny / purple looking place?No, very close to Droop St heading towards city.

PM me if you don't know which one it is.

Cheers.

Andy.

Brauninc
01-04-16, 08:29
Occasionally you find a gem. Sophia works Monday & Wendesday. Offered her $70 for FS. She said $100 but that's all I had I my wallet on purpose to see the reaction. She agrees and we are off to the races. BBBJ, DFK, FS in cowboy & mish. All the while she is saying fuck me, I love cock. A great 30 minutes. As always treat her with kindness & you will be rewarded. Merry Christmas to all & stay safe.She's gone, popped in the last 2 Mondays, and last weds, the Mon. Girl doesn't know who I'm talking about. She was a good service provider.

James Topper
01-06-16, 03:30
Is this the joint on the cnr o f Ballarat Rd and Hampstead Rd? Browny / purple looking place?This place has been reviewed a number of times before herein. There are only 3 Locanto ads so that's not all over Locanto unlike some. The ph # is advertised not private.

Engine Driver
01-07-16, 02:08
My work lets me travel through Asia a lot. My favorite two countries for punting are Thailand and Korea. Although Geylang in Singapore and Lisboa Hotel in Macau are fantastic as well. But even when I'm here I only visit Asian parlors. In fact I can't even remember the last time I was with a white girl. I couldn't tell you where to go to find a Caucasian working girl. Is everybody else the same? Is anyone looking for white girls or don't you bother?There's still a few white girls and few white, ugly GILFs plying their trade in some brothels. But overall, there is no economic necessity for white girls to go into prostitution any more since our government is so keen to keep handing out truckloads of cash as welfare payments.

It takes a special type of person to enter the trade. I don't think the white girls have the work ethic to compete with their Asian sisters anymore.

NewToTheScene
01-07-16, 05:33
Some of you on here have recommended using Wechat to score some leads. Does anyone have some pointers to share, how this works?

FenceJumper
01-08-16, 11:13
Hi gents,

I remember reading post (s) re a place in Mornington. I have scrolled thru pages & pages of this site, but I can't seem to find anything. I recall that someone said it was good value for money, & I think they said it was near a car dealership (but I could be wrong). I was in the area today but could not find anything. I will be in area next week & would appreciate any intel you would be prepared to share. Thank you. I have been around the traps to 1. Banana Alley; at about 4.15 pm I popped in & was asked "you want girl massage or boy massage?" A young camp looking Thai male hairdresser, looked up & indicated he was keen! I said I prefer girl, "Oh she is busy, you come back at 5 pm. I wander back about 4.50 pm & sit & wait & wait. About 5.15 pm the old gets on her phone & yells at someone that customer is waiting, then says OK I yell him. She then apologizes & says original client has extended his stay for another hour. What a total lack of respect for my time.

2. I then went to Paramount, skinny middle aged ML asks me 3 or 4 times "you been here before?" On the flip she points to my dick & whispers "you want" then whispers "how much you pay other girl" No I won't tell you that. I then moved around to negotiate a figure, & she jumped back in shock. I told her to forget it. I kept my money in my pocket.

3. Went to Station St Malvern, all very friendly & charming, got sorted with a topless HJ for $50. On top of massage fee.

BoydRummer
01-09-16, 14:19
Recently visited Sevenoaks Road in Burwood East.

Excellent rooms, nude massage on offer, just need to probe a little.

Reasonable rates, great service.

CID99
01-10-16, 06:47
Went to Tennyson Street.

Finally got a someone decent to look at and does the job.

Her name is Ivy. Comes on Sunday's.

Others like Apple, Sasha, Angela and Julie are okay, if there is no one and desperate.

CID99
01-10-16, 12:44
Found a place in Oakleigh call Happy Day Spa and gave a try today.

There were 3 girls and selected Carol. Taiwanese.

Massage was as directed by me. Sensual. Did well.

She asked whether I want a HJ. I asked how much? $50.

I said 'no thanks'.

Then while massaging I touched her legs and the nipples from outside.

When I was about to go, she asked me $50.

I said 'Girl, you are joking. ' Don't rip off the customers.

I found most of the girls asking $50 for a HJ.

This seems to be pattern demanded by the AMP Union.

I think there are AMP's mushroomed in every suburb and this is the way to overcome low customer base and the commission. Which is around 60-40 (60 for the owner and 40 for the girl).

We as customers should counter this and not offer more than $20 for a HJ.

OlderPlayer
01-10-16, 13:18
Hi gents,

I remember reading post (s) re a place in Mornington. I have scrolled thru pages & pages of this site, but I can't seem to find anything. I recall that someone said it was good value for money, & I think they said it was near a car dealership (but I could be wrong). I was in the area today but could not find anything. I will be in area next week & would appreciate any intel you would be prepared to share. Thank you. I have been around the traps to 1. Banana Alley; at about 4.15 pm I popped in & was asked "you want girl massage or boy massage?" A young camp looking Thai male hairdresser, looked up & indicated he was keen! I said I prefer girl, "Oh she is busy, you come back at 5 pm. I wander back about 4.50 pm & sit & wait & wait. About 5.15 pm the old gets on her phone & yells at someone that customer is waiting, then says OK I yell him. She then apologizes & says original client has extended his stay for another hour. What a total lack of respect for my time.

2. I then went to Paramount, skinny middle aged ML asks me 3 or 4 times "you been here before?" On the flip she points to my dick & whispers "you want" then whispers "how much you pay other girl" No I won't tell you that. I then moved around to negotiate a figure, & she jumped back in shock. I told her to forget it. I kept my money in my pocket.

3. Went to Station St Malvern, all very friendly & charming, got sorted with a topless HJ for $50. On top of massage fee.33 wood street.

What number Station street.

Brauninc
01-10-16, 21:21
Found a place in Oakleigh call Happy Day Spa and gave a try today.

There were 3 girls and selected Carol. Taiwanese.

Massage was as directed by me. Sensual. Did well.

She asked whether I want a HJ. I asked how much? $50.

I said 'no thanks'.

Then while massaging I touched her legs and the nipples from outside.

When I was about to go, she asked me $50.

I said 'Girl, you are joking. ' Don't rip off the customers.

I found most of the girls asking $50 for a HJ.

This seems to be pattern demanded by the AMP Union.

I think there are AMP's mushroomed in every suburb and this is the way to overcome low customer base and the commission. Which is around 60-40 (60 for the owner and 40 for the girl).

We as customers should counter this and not offer more than $20 for a HJ.Very hot looking girls, I've met here, but the vibe has always reeked off ripoff merchants here, so I've never gone through with it. Your right about the base rate, it hasn't changed in 15 years. That why the extras are so high. But if you can get FS for 110 $ in an Asian run brothel, why give them 50 for a clothed HJ, 50 $ for a nude HJ, seems to be the growing rate, and that is barely acceptable.

FenceJumper
01-11-16, 02:56
33 wood street.

What number Station street.Thanks Older Player for Mornington info.

I don't know the exact no. In Station St. However, it is about 6 shops down from Glenferrie Rd. It is called Healing Hands or something similar, & it is high profile & lit up to attract attention. I walked past many times on my way to Malvern Station & I was totally disinterested based on seeing bored unattractive plump receptionist, obsessed with her mobile phone. Then one day a very attractive Asian girl dressed in very short loose fitting skirt was talking to receipt. Unfortunately I was running late & couldn't give her s test run. When I did finally drop in, apart from the receipt. The girls were all very attractive, happy & welcoming.

NewToTheScene
01-11-16, 07:37
Recently visited Sevenoaks Road in Burwood East.

Excellent rooms, nude massage on offer, just need to probe a little.

Reasonable rates, great service.Is it $50 extra for nude HJ?

Goboy
01-11-16, 13:01
Some of you on here have recommended using Wechat to score some leads. Does anyone have some pointers to share, how this works?It is fairly straight forward Newby.

Set up the icon out pf Apps store (no charge).

You don't need to put a full name on the tag (although many do). Those who do are legit in general.

At the foot of the face page is the word "discover".

Press and it opens a page with the option "people nearby".

Open that and you will see a list of many, mainly women with icons.
(When you set up your id it asks you whether male or female. ,so entering "male" you thereafter ger info on women).

About 70 % of listings are self explanatory; young ladies saying Hello, who may be legit or not.

There are also some advertising " in and out call" these are working girls. You send them a polite message, such as " Hi where are you, what are you up to".

Working girls will reply immediatly with, for example,"I am in cbd, want to see me"and away you go.

There are many girls who just have a single name (Jenny) and a come on glamour picture. Some are working girls or massage, some are not, just students out for an acquintance. So once again, don't frighten the horses.somthis group needs to be approached with a little discretion.

Opening approach should be "Hi what are you up to" etc you wil find they quickly move to telling you they are commercial girls or not.

There are pictures caled albums which you can hit on a few times to open.

You will often find very scantily clad or nude girls, a few pictures in (behind food plates and scenes of Melbourne) .

Don't take any notice of their locations. They can give China addresses from central Melbourne or Sydney.

You need to be careful to be polite and not say things you may regret as their is a reporting page for pests.

Good luck with it.

Goboy.

Goboy.

https://auxxxreviews.com/forum/f142/alana-thai-massage-286-high-st-preston-03-90774458-a-34925/#top.

Goboy
01-11-16, 13:09
Some of you on here have recommended using Wechat to score some leads. Does anyone have some pointers to share, how this works?It is fairly straight forward Newby.

Set up the icon out pf Apps store (no charge).

You don't need to put a full name on the tag (although many do). Those who do are legit in general.

At the foot of the face page is the word "discover".

Press and it opens a page with the option "people nearby".

Open that and you will see a list of many, mainly women with icons.

About 70 % are self explanatory young ladies saying Hello, who may be legit or not.

There are also some advertising " in and out call" these are working girls. You send them a polite message, such as " Hi where are you, what are you up to".

Working girls will reply immediatly with, for example,"I am in cbd, want to see me"and away you go.

There are many girls who just have a single name (Jenny) and a come on glamour picture. Some are working girls or massage, some are not, just students out for an acquintance. So once again, don't frighten the horses.

Opening approach should be "Hi what are you up to" etc you wil find they quickly move to telling you they are commercial girls or not.

There are pictures caled albums which you can hit on a few times to open.

You will often find very scantily clad or nude girls, a few pictures in (behind food plates and scenes of Melbourne) .

Don't take any notice of their locations. They can give China addresses from central Melbourne or Sydney.

You need to be discrete to the extent of not saying things to strangers that you may regret . There is a reporting process for pests.

Good luck with it.

Goboy.

Goboy.

https://auxxxreviews.com/forum/f142/alana-thai-massage-286-high-st-preston-03-90774458-a-34925/#top.

Avinash83
01-11-16, 13:15
Please help me out with Belinda digits and cost.

Thanks,

Avinash

Brauninc
01-12-16, 06:03
Thanks Older Player for Mornington info.

I don't know the exact no. In Station St. However, it is about 6 shops down from Glenferrie Rd. It is called Healing Hands or something similar, & it is high profile & lit up to attract attention. I walked past many times on my way to Malvern Station & I was totally disinterested based on seeing bored unattractive plump receptionist, obsessed with her mobile phone. Then one day a very attractive Asian girl dressed in very short loose fitting skirt was talking to receipt. Unfortunately I was running late & couldn't give her s test run. When I did finally drop in, apart from the receipt. The girls were all very attractive, happy & welcoming.I saw a girl at a Knoxfield shop named sarah who told me she works here on weds, huge dd's. If you don't find what you are looking for here, just go to the other end towards princess hwy bend and you will see forever young on the cnr, so you can't lose of this street, or can you.

Blue Bus
01-13-16, 01:23
Something not to do with we chat is to check it out when you are sitting in a resturant with your wife and her friend and they are talking Christmas things and other boring stuff. I did this just before Christmas, got sprung by the missus. Things were a bit tense for a while. Especialy when she asked me about massages and hand jobs. But otherwise wechat is great fun.

FenceJumper
01-13-16, 01:58
I saw a girl at a Knoxfield shop named sarah who told me she works here on weds, huge dd's. If you don't find what you are looking for here, just go to the other end towards princess hwy bend and you will see forever young on the cnr, so you can't lose of this street, or can you.I went a couple of times to F. Y. in Kooyong Rd. Nth Caulfield. (now closed) . The girls were tired & bored shirtless, massages were equally as boring, did not inquire about extras. I am most reluctant to try them again. If you go there, please report your experience.

Cheers

Luvit64
01-13-16, 04:55
First time user of a massage facility this week. Went on Sunday specifically for a massage for a sore shoulder, but ended up with hand relief. The girl was a young attractive Thai who wore very drab clothes and shoes. Gave a good massage, but hands a bit rough. When it came to additional services, she said that she gave hand relief for $30 without touching. She didn't object to some light touching, and went away happy.

Went back today, and was serviced by a youngish Vietnamese girl Jenny. She offered the same service, but was OK with touching of ass and breasts under her skimpy body hugging dress. Neither girl would undress.

Will definitely return soon.

SuperDong
01-13-16, 08:01
Something not to do with we chat is to check it out when you are sitting in a resturant with your wife and her friend and they are talking Christmas things and other boring stuff. I did this just before Christmas, got sprung by the missus. Things were a bit tense for a while. Especialy when she asked me about massages and hand jobs. But otherwise wechat is great fun.Same exact thing happened to me a couple months ago, resulting in a very tense situation at home and embargo on home sex until foreseeable future.

I had to admit to three counts of happy ending sessions in recent weeks to prevent further investigations into my past dealings. Suffice to say, always be cautious and never be complacent in covering your shady tracks.

FenceJumper
01-13-16, 08:03
There's still a few white girls and few white, ugly GILFs plying their trade in some brothels. But overall, there is no economic necessity for white girls to go into prostitution any more since our government is so keen to keep handing out truckloads of cash as welfare payments.

It takes a special type of person to enter the trade. I don't think the white girls have the work ethic to compete with their Asian sisters anymore.What does GILF mean?

BoydRummer
01-13-16, 09:37
Is it $50 extra for nude HJ?I answered this a few days ago but it didn't list. Not sure why.

Correct $50 for nude HJ.

Spirited service most times and worth it for sure.

BoydRummer
01-13-16, 09:41
Went to Tennyson Street.

Finally got a someone decent to look at and does the job.

Her name is Ivy. Comes on Sunday's.

Others like Apple, Sasha, Angela and Julie are okay, if there is no one and desperate.I found this place to be OK in the past, good service and girls are willing to do most things.

Is there anyone currently working that has a nice body with big tits?

Blue Bus
01-13-16, 13:12
Same exact thing happened to me a couple months ago, resulting in a very tense situation at home and embargo on home sex until foreseeable future.

I had to admit to three counts of happy ending sessions in recent weeks to prevent further investigations into my past dealings. Suffice to say, always be cautious and never be complacent in covering your shady tracks.Interestingly the home sex life has picked up a bit. Maybe a bit of compition is a good thing!

CID99
01-14-16, 11:02
I found this place to be OK in the past, good service and girls are willing to do most things.

Is there anyone currently working that has a nice body with big tits?Go with Sasha.

Crusty
01-14-16, 11:39
All,

Popped in to this small nondescript shop this afternoon.

The usual the old birdie was working and soon ushered me into the required massage suite.

All what has been discussed here is true regarding this shop.

Seems nothing is off the menu,I couldn't bring myself for FS with out the dom.

She seemed happy with BBBJ with nice CIM.

Damage was $50.00 for 30 minutes and I gave her another $50.00 in my opinion she's not for everyone's taste but I think kind off sweet.

Aims to please and cover all bases.

WIR, yes and soon.

Cheers all.

LWDGot to let me know where this shop is as it sounds a lot like Lucy from the old days, I wouldn't mind catching up with her for the teasing, any further intel is appreciated.

LostWithinDays
01-15-16, 03:00
Hi Crusty,

Just look online lalor bowls club.

You will see a small group of shops opposite, its just around the corner from the main group of shops.

Its actually quite a small place and I believe she is the only old Biddie that's works there.

Highly recommended and caters to all tastes.

Roll the dice mate.

Cheers,

LWD

Got to let me know where this shop is as it sounds a lot like Lucy from the old days, I wouldn't mind catching up with her for the teasing, any further intel is appreciated.

TuggerMan
01-15-16, 04:46
Got to let me know where this shop is as it sounds a lot like Lucy from the old days, I wouldn't mind catching up with her for the teasing, any further intel is appreciated.It's at the group of shops right next to the lalor lawn bowls.

A lady named Candy used to own it & did a pretty good full service as I recall.

Try HardAussie
01-15-16, 13:28
What does GILF mean?Grandmother I'd like to fuck.

IAmTrout
01-17-16, 14:10
Hey guys,

I'm new in town and new to Australia (from the USA). Some questions and observations:

- are the advertisements in Backpage legit? In the USA they could be police stings.

- I'm only looking for in-call FS. No massages with a HJ, which seems to be incredibly popular here. Is there a good website for searching for providers?

- I'm a bit price-conscious. I'd like to avoid spending loads and loads of time clicking on hundreds of ads just to see that the prices are too high. Is there a website where you can filter by price?

- How does St. Kilda work? Could you get in-call with a SW, and is it legal?

Stykler
01-18-16, 07:17
Hey guys,

I'm new in town and new to Australia (from the USA). Some questions and observations:

- are the advertisements in Backpage legit? In the USA they could be police stings.

Only about 10% are real. The rest are just created by bots to give the impression of alot of site traffic. They are most certainly NOT police stings. Our coppers have more pressing issues to deal with, like crime!

Hey guys,

- I'm only looking for in-call FS. No massages with a HJ, which seems to be incredibly popular here. Is there a good website for searching for providers?

Try a Google search "Melbourne Brothels".

- I'm a bit price-conscious. I'd like to avoid spending loads and loads of time clicking on hundreds of ads just to see that the prices are too high. Is there a website where you can filter by price?

No.

- How does St. Kilda work? Could you get in-call with a SW, and is it legal?Again, No. But it is unlikely anyone will give a shit. FWIW, stay away from the St. Kilda scene. I've got a pretty strong constitution, but even some of those ladies of the night are a little rough for me.

Ausmann
01-19-16, 11:53
Was overseas for a couple of weeks, back to the scene again. Saw this place advertising on wechat a lot, also on the usual place on the web. After many questions and pics of the girls working I made appointment to see Enjoy, Thai girl, pretty young and new to the country. Went for a one HR massage which I usually don't do for the first time but took a punt, $70 for the hour, massage was ok, not as firm as I wanted it but ok, no teasing or anything like that, I tried to keep chatting to the girl but she would not encourage any chat, on the flip I asked her for topless, she said $100 topless with HJ, I said no, $50 usual price, she says only HJ, no clothes off, I say no that's ok, then we work it out for $60 topless with HJ, I wanted to see her body, pretty young girl and she did have a nice set of boobs, allowed to touch and did not pull back as some do, over all ok, WIR maybe not, too far for what is on offer. You never never know if you never never go. Cheers Ausmann.

Mike Melb
01-19-16, 23:34
Hey guys,

I'm new in town and new to Australia (from the USA). There are a few review sites other than this one, so just use Google and you will find them. Plenty of action out there.

WestSidePunter
01-20-16, 01:57
I had my first nude Lomi massage last week from a non Asian massage shop that advertises on Locanto. They now have a second shop in Melbourne so I'm sure regulars know what place I'm talking about.

I had a beautiful young girl (Niki) for an 1 HR lomi at $110 - I know this is above average price.

Nervous as hell I went in and was told to lay on the table. My massage started and it took a little while till I realized she was naked too. Great. Massage was good, more sensual and flirt than deep and therapeutic, a few sneaky touches from both of us and then she asked if I wanted sensual exchange. TBH I was so relaxed I just wanted the massage, flip and release.

I said no, which I regret now, and finished with a plain massage and blue balls.

I plan to revisit next week and do the sensual exchange. Should I expect a HJ here when I pay the $30?

Anything else on the menu?

And how touchy feel can I be here as a guide?

All in all even with the good finish it was a great first experience.

LostWithinDays
01-20-16, 07:47
Hi all,

This is one to avoid.

High street near the corner of Murray road. On the western side.

Very drab ugly shop with dark curtains that hide the monsters that work within.

The boss Chinese lady barked at me as soon as I walked in which was not a good look.

Anyway all mid 40's old Chinese aunties working there who speak little English.

Put simply! Don't bother.

Cheers,

LWD

Offshore Swell
01-20-16, 08:46
Coming from Perth and the BC And Backpage websites, I am trying to work out where all the Asian and if any exists- Indonesian action around Melbourne is to be found. I only see what is on backpage and locanto.

Is there more?

OnlyAGame
01-21-16, 07:59
I had my first nude Lomi massage last week from a non Asian massage shop that advertises on Locanto. They now have a second shop in Melbourne so I'm sure regulars know what place I'm talking about.

Should I expect a HJ here when I pay the $30?

.Without naming the shop or even the suburb I think it's fair to say that no-one probably has a clue what shop you're talking about.

Stykler
01-21-16, 11:05
Coming from Perth and the BC And Backpage websites, I am trying to work out where all the Asian and if any exists- Indonesian action around Melbourne is to be found. I only see what is on backpage and locanto.

Is there more?Try.

http://www.studio466.com.au/location.html

BobbyGunner
01-21-16, 21:23
Heading up to Canberra this weekend fellas. Canberra page doesn't look like it's had a post since 2003, am I going to be out of luck up there or does anybody know of a couple of winning joints up there?

DesiDownUnder
01-24-16, 00:37

I had a beautiful young girl (Niki) for an 1 HR lomi at $110 - I know this is above average price.

Nervous as hell I went in and was told to lay on the table. My massage started and it took a little while till I realized she was naked too. Great. Massage was good, more sensual and flirt than deep and therapeutic, a few sneaky touches from both of us and then she asked if I wanted sensual exchange. TBH I was so relaxed I just wanted the massage, flip and release.

I said no, which I regret now, and finished with a plain massage and blue balls.

I plan to revisit next week and do the sensual exchange. Should I expect a HJ here when I pay the $30?

All in all even with the good finish it was a great first experience.This doesn't help. More details please.

Engine Driver
01-24-16, 07:19
Hey guys,

- are the advertisements in Backpage legit? In the USA they could be police stings.As with Locanto, many of the ads are from Nigerian / Russian / Chinese scammers looking to get you into a 'relationship' so that they can then drain your bank account. As mentioned by someone previously, the cops don't try to sting punters. Unlike the US, prostitution is legal here.

One of the best places to find service providers are in the local community news papers. They are delivered free to the suburbs. Try Leader Classifieds on the internet search and see what comes up.

Engine Driver
01-24-16, 07:25
Again, No. But it is unlikely anyone will give a shit. FWIW, stay away from the St. Kilda scene. I've got a pretty strong constitution, but even some of those ladies of the night are a little rough for me.I have to agree with you on this. The SWs of St Kilda are literally the bottom of society. They are emotional, psychological and physical wrecks. All are druggies and their hygiene standards would be so low that you wouldn't be able to get an erection. Many sleep rough on the street. There were complaints from residents on Grey Street many years ago that the SWs were always pissing / shitting on the streets and that stepping on a turd was a daily hazard they faced!

Engine Driver
01-24-16, 07:30
Heading up to Canberra this weekend fellas. Canberra page doesn't look like it's had a post since 2003, am I going to be out of luck up there or does anybody know of a couple of winning joints up there?Plenty of legal brothels in Fyshwick you could try. Was in Civic a few weeks ago for work and noticed quite a few Chinese massage parlors in town. Didn't have time to check any out, but worth a punt and I'm sure most will oblige with HJ.

Luvit64
01-25-16, 07:59
After reading a previous report submitted a few years ago, I was apprehensive about going here. And if I'd asked for the prices on the phone, I definitely would have given it a miss. But since the place is close to home, I thought I'd give it a try.

Walked in and asked for a 1 hour full massage, and was escorted by an elderly woman to a room without being asked for the money. A gorgeous young Taiwanese girl (early 20's) walked in and asked me for $120. I was momentarily gob smacked, and asked what that included, and she signaled a HJ.

She commenced the massage with me lying face down, and I immediately started touching her up with no objection. I asked her to remove her top, and she said that would be an extra $20. She then proceeded to totally strip, so the $20 was well spent. She had a killer body. She asked me to flip over to commence the HJ. I was able to touch her anywhere, and she started moaning when I fingered her pussy. With her moans, it didn't take long for me to blow.

After a clean up, including wiping her pussy, she proceeded with the massage. It was very intense and thorough, including head, hands, feet, fingers and toes. She seemed to be a professional masseuse.

I normally pay $115 ($65 + 30 HJ + $20 tip) at a place in Fairfield, but they won't remove their clothes, and the touching is mild. I'll happily pay $140 again if Lisa the Taiwanese girl is working.

TheWeeknd
01-25-16, 08:54
Went to a fairly new shop opposite Hawthorn station, opened about a month ago. Was nice clean rooms / environment and great massage but didn't get the sense of anything else available.

Cheers

Gigabytor
01-26-16, 22:56
Went to Cnr of Ballarat Rd and Farnsworth. Stayed with Apple, great body pretty face. Polite. $100 FS. My only complaint is she really struggles to relax her legs open. We tried a few positions but she was tense. Doggie style was the only position that worked. $100 is good value for 30 mins FS though.

LostWithinDays
01-27-16, 08:20
Hi all good day,

Stayed with Linda for 30 minutes this afternoon.

I think she has been mentioned here previously.

Possibly 25 years old Vietnamese.

Great massage full service offered but she has happy for oral without the dom.

Anyway highly recommended for a visit.

She v friendly and easy going.

Cheers all,

LWD

Brauninc
01-27-16, 08:56
After reading a previous report submitted a few years ago, I was apprehensive about going here. And if I'd asked for the prices on the phone, I definitely would have given it a miss. But since the place is close to home, I thought I'd give it a try.

Walked in and asked for a 1 hour full massage, and was escorted by an elderly woman to a room without being asked for the money. A gorgeous young Taiwanese girl (early 20's) walked in and asked me for $120. I was momentarily gob smacked, and asked what that included, and she signaled a HJ.

She commenced the massage with me lying face down, and I immediately started touching her up with no objection. I asked her to remove her top, and she said that would be an extra $20. She then proceeded to totally strip, so the $20 was well spent. She had a killer body. She asked me to flip over to commence the HJ. I was able to touch her anywhere, and she started moaning when I fingered her pussy. With her moans, it didn't take long for me to blow.

After a clean up, including wiping her pussy, she proceeded with the massage. It was very intense and thorough, including head, hands, feet, fingers and toes. She seemed to be a professional masseuse.

I normally pay $115 ($65 + 30 HJ + $20 tip) at a place in Fairfield, but they won't remove their clothes, and the touching is mild. I'll happily pay $140 again if Lisa the Taiwanese girl is working.May have met this girl a few weeks back, wore a shite dress, young looking. This was an old school rnt, where you could root a youngster here for 110 $. Not that there's been many in the last few years, also looks like the pricing is going the way of the newer style rnt's.

NewToTheScene
01-29-16, 02:33
Does anyone know if 160 little Lonsdale is no longer? Phone appears to be off.

Luvit64
01-29-16, 02:55
Saw a an ad for this place on Locanto, so thought I'd give it a try. The place itself and the rooms are a dive. The asking price for a full massage of $70 + $20 for happy ending was OK. Not sure how many girls were working there, but it seemed like just the one. She was a 27 yo Vietnamese who'd I'd rate as a 6/10 for looks and body. She only worked there 1 day a week, and named 4 other suburbs where she worked. Her clothes were particularly drab.

Started badly when she covered my body with towels, and gave an ordinary massage. She engaged in conversation which relieved my boredom. Things definitely improved when I was on my back. Was able to remove most of her clothes without too much objection. She had incredible nipples. She got really engaged with the hand relief. I asked her to straddle me whilst doing so, and she obliged. I'd go back again.

Is it just my experience, or the diver the place, the more involved the girls get?

RandySax
01-29-16, 04:09
I'm reaching out to my ISG brethren to help find some girls with big butts. The African American variety or just any girls with big butts. I've had no luck anywhere and it's proving to be impossible. Anyone have any clues?

Stykler
01-29-16, 07:26
I'm reaching out to my ISG brethren to help find some girls with big butts. The African American variety or just any girls with big butts. I've had no luck anywhere and it's proving to be impossible. Anyone have any clues?Try the train to Dandenong!

Genuine Lotus
01-29-16, 11:16
I'm reaching out to my ISG brethren to help find some girls with big butts. The African American variety or just any girls with big butts. I've had no luck anywhere and it's proving to be impossible. Anyone have any clues?It accrued to me that I know of two places that might suit Randy.

Could it be that you might have a case of Congo-fever. ? It really all depends on how dark you like your choklate but this place is called African Massage at 283 Bay Street Brighton North. Ask for Cascia or better known as CoCo she is dark brown-black probably of African or Caribbean descent and has what I believe a good sized ass. I've never tangled with her because I suffer from yellow-fever and always go for her younger pale-skinned Orientals.

The other place is Red Stone Massage 254 Johnston St Abbotsford. It recently changed hands but was previously run by a Chinese lady also called CoCo. The new owners are Sandi 30 (Thai) and Anjul who claims to be a 25 YO Indian Mauritian but passes herself off as Mauritian than an ordinary Indian. I thought she definitely had some sort of Indian African mix. I was interested on the phone so called in there today and was greeted by her, she seemed nicely spoken and well-mannered medium height slim build hardly a big African booty but more like a skinny Indian. However, I gave her 100 $ 65/ HR and asked whether the usual or previous services were still on offer, she replied sure. ! 50 $ HJ and 80 $ HJ+topless or 200 $ full nude and touch but not FS, I stood back and said wow that much. ? 50 $ per HJ she replied is standard price everywhere, I politely disagreed and wasn't prepared to pay those sort of prices to see a pair of blue-black pussy lips and kindly took back my 100 $ greenback and said thank you and walked. May be other punters have tried her.

Happy Hunting and punting.

Lotus.

FenceJumper
01-29-16, 18:54
It accrued to me that I know of two places that might suit Randy.

Could it be that you might have a case of Congo-fever. ? It really all depends on how dark you like your choklate but this place is called African Massage at 283 Bay Street Brighton North. Ask for Cascia or better known as CoCo she is dark brown-black probably of African or Caribbean descent and has what I believe a good sized ass. I've never tangled with her because I suffer from yellow-fever and always go for her younger pale-skinned Orientals.

The other place is Red Stone Massage 254 Johnston St Abbotsford. It recently changed hands but was previously run by a Chinese lady also called CoCo. The new owners are Sandi 30 (Thai) and Anjul who claims to be a 25 YO Indian Mauritian but passes herself off as Mauritian than an ordinary Indian. I thought she definitely had some sort of Indian African mix. I was interested on the phone so called in there today and was greeted by her, she seemed nicely spoken and well-mannered medium height slim build hardly a big African booty but more like a skinny Indian. However, I gave her 100 $ 65/ HR and asked whether the usual or previous services were still on offer, she replied sure..Well done Lotus, I had almost identical experience with a mature aged euro ML in Sth Melb. It is not STD price if we shop around. We must have the balls to vote with our feet. They will get the message.

Brauninc
01-29-16, 19:24

The other place is Red Stone Massage 254 Johnston St Abbotsford. It recently changed hands but was previously run by a Chinese lady also called CoCo. The new owners are Sandi 30 (Thai) and Anjul who claims to be a 25 YO Indian Mauritian but passes herself off as Mauritian than an ordinary Indian. I thought she definitely had some sort of Indian African mix. I was interested on the phone so called in there today and was greeted by her, she seemed nicely spoken and well-mannered medium height slim build hardly a big African booty but more like a skinny Indian. However, I gave her 100 $ 65/ HR and asked whether the usual or previous services were still on offer, she replied sure. ! 50 $ HJ and 80 $ HJ+topless or 200 $ full nude and touch but not FS, I stood back and said wow that much. ? 50 $ per HJ she replied is standard price everywhere, I politely disagreed and wasn't prepared to pay those sort of prices to see a pair of blue-black pussy lips and kindly took back my 100 $ greenback and said thank you and walked. May be other punters have tried her.

Lotus.Hats off to you man, 50 clothed HJ is not the standard price, and 200 for nude HJ LOL, the latter is now going for between 50-100. The rnt industry is not very pleasant anymore.

IAmTrout
01-30-16, 09:48
Person's name: Honey.

Establishment: Don't remember the name of the massage shop.

Date of visit: 29/01/2016.

Contact details / Address / Weblink: Don't know.

Hours of business: Don't know.

Rates: 45 min / $100 / Full Service.

Size / shape: B cups, average build, looks 6/10, service 9/10, attitude 9/10.

Nationality or ethnicity: Chinese / Hong Kong.

Services provided: FS, French.

Value for money / recommend?: Not bad. Would definitely repeat if it wasn't so far out of the way for me.

My experience / comments:

I decided to check out Lalor after reading some reports. I liked the simplicity of the pricing - $100 gets you FS for 45 minutes or so.

I parked along Rochdale Square and walked down the entire length of the plaza. Couldn't find anything. I was about to give up when I randomly turned north onto Sydney Cres (on the east end of Rochdale Square) and boom, there it was, just a single massage shop sitting by itself. It's connected to the liquor store off of Sydney Cres.

I rang the doorbell and a short-ish 160 cm Chinese woman answered. Her English isn't great. She probably only knows a word here and there. But I speak Mandarin so I didn't have much trouble. She asked if I wanted a normal massage or full service and I went with the full service after learning it was $100 for 45 minutes, which is a good deal.

I waited alone in a massage room as she finished up with another client. We moved to the main massage room and I got undressed and laid on the massage table (no bed). We talked and I learned that she bought the massage place from the previous owner. She did indeed come from Hong Kong. She spoke fluent Cantonese and we spoke about the places we've both been in Hong Kong (I lived there for a year). She was extremely polite and service oriented. She said that this line of work is the most efficient way to make money because her English is not good enough for other jobs.

I asked if she was the only one working here and she said yes.

She started by lightly dragging her fingertips along my body as I laid there. Gave me a bit of a catbath (something that HK WGs usually do as well). She popped on the dom and proceeded to give a very vigorous BJ and played with the balls as well. I could have popped from the BJ alone. Now, because it was raining out, there were a couple of doorbell rings. On both occasions I was OK with her pausing to throw on her nightgown to answer because I didn't want to get in the way of her business. Each client is a potential $100, not exactly an insignificant sum.

After the BJ she got on top and proceeded to energetically pound up and down. We changed to mish and she seemed to be getting into it. Another doorbell rang and I told her to get it despite her profuse apologies. She came back saying that this normally never happens. It was probably because of the rain. We continued mish and GFE with Frenching. After I popped she said that because of all the doorbell delays, if I wanted I could go to another room and after she was done with the next client she would come back and give me a massage. I told her that I had to get going and she said that she'll add on time the next time I come visit.

Overall, great session. She's no spring chicken, but I really liked her attitude and friendliness. Being able to speak Mandarin helped a lot to make it not awkward.

IAmTrout
01-30-16, 09:52

Lotus.Would you happen to know the price of FS at both of the places you mentioned? I've never been with a black / African and would like to try.

IAmTrout
01-30-16, 09:56
Went to Cnr of Ballarat Rd and Farnsworth. Stayed with Apple, great body pretty face. Polite. $100 FS. My only complaint is she really struggles to relax her legs open. We tried a few positions but she was tense. Doggie style was the only position that worked. $100 is good value for 30 mins FS though.Could you please be more specific on location? Googlemaps Streetview shows the only structure at that intersection is a normal residential house.

IAmTrout
01-30-16, 10:00
As with Locanto, many of the ads are from Nigerian / Russian / Chinese scammers looking to get you into a 'relationship' so that they can then drain your bank account. As mentioned by someone previously, the cops don't try to sting punters. Unlike the US, prostitution is legal here.

One of the best places to find service providers are in the local community news papers. They are delivered free to the suburbs. Try Leader Classifieds on the internet search and see what comes up.Hmmm. This is very interesting. The majority of the ads on Backpage include rates and lists of services. Those are fake as well?

Rollin99
01-31-16, 03:34
This place popped up on we chat and the girls in the photos looked quite attractive so I thought I would pay it a visit (no. 125). Pricing was $50 (30 mins), 65 (45 mins), 75 (1 HR). Opted for the 45 minutes. Though the standard of the massage at these places can be quite hit and miss to say the least, I still go for the massage as sometimes you can find a good massage and even if it's not that great it is still relaxing. With the prices being asked these days I am not committed to paying for extras. This girl did a fairly decent massage, and then proceeded to lightly run her finger tips over me in order to loosen me up before the flip. On the flip she asked - "you want HJ, it's $100 with my clothes off and $50 with clothes on." I have got a bit better at resisting this so I said no it's too expensive and I don't have enough $ anyway. She said I saw you had more money than the change ($35), and I said yes but it's still too much and I need that money later. She then said put your underwear back on, which I did, and proceeded to fill in the rest of the time with the least enthusiastic effort possible and the poorest attitude. She was just moving her hands over my shins not even looking at what she was doing. At the end she said that's it and stormed off and slammed the door. She came back in before I left and didn't utter a word. Geez, you'd think you'd get an attempt at a decent massage and some common courtesy for $65! I would have said something to the guy at the desk but he wasn't there when I left.

The prices are just getting out of control. Some are obviously paying it but I won't (at least more often than not I won't). $30 for HJ seems reasonable, and even then if I only have $20 or $25 left I'll say will you take that. I can't see an end to this inflation or the prices stabilizing at this level. There are still some places offering prices that were around a year or two ago but fewer and fewer.

Rollin99
01-31-16, 03:37
I'm reaching out to my ISG brethren to help find some girls with big butts. The African American variety or just any girls with big butts. I've had no luck anywhere and it's proving to be impossible. Anyone have any clues?I was looking for black girls as well, but they are few and far between. Someone on here told me there was one at a place on Sydney Road (the north end of Sydney Rd) but I never got to see her, that was about 6-10 moths ago. You should try locanto, there are usually some advertising on there, start with typing what you are looking for into the search box. I find a lot of RnTs just say they have all these nationalities working there, but some are legit or working for themselves.

Crusty
01-31-16, 05:18
Hey fellow punters,

Any one tried the new Thai massage (formerly massage joint called Annong Thai) in Frankston, it seems legit, but the playful MILF is just a tease so far, so wondering if any further intel about for this place, or should I look else where. I hear the wild Jasmine rice joint is rocking but a bit hexxy on the pocket.

Gigabytor
01-31-16, 07:00
Could you please be more specific on location? Googlemaps Streetview shows the only structure at that intersection is a normal residential house.It is a residential house. Just go around back to the car park and use the back door. If anyone else here stays with Apple, can you post whether or not she's able to relax her legs open yet. I'm wondering if she struggled with it because she was new. I've never been with a girl who's legs were so tense.

OnlyAGame
01-31-16, 08:59
I politely disagreed and wasn't prepared to pay those sort of prices to see a pair of blue-black pussy lips and kindly took back my 100 $ greenback and said thank you and walked.

Lotus.For the first time ever I am 100% percent in agreement with you on this. If only every bloke was as firm these pirates would not be enjoying life as much as they currently do. Gentlemen, please use your brains as Mr Lotus did and don't pay such ridiculous prices for extras that you can get much cheaper elsewhere.

Luvit64
02-01-16, 04:31
After going to a place in Clifton Hill and finding it shut, I returned here yesterday for a 2nd visit. Although initially thinking it's pricey ($140 inc HJ and nude 1 HR), I'm happy to pay for the service they provide. Once again it was Lisa, who is a stunning young Taiwanese girl in early 20's. She was more accommodating than the 1st time with the extras. Was happy to have her tits sucked whilst fingering her pussy. Tried fingering her ass, but it was too tight. She momentarily fingered my ass which almost sent me over the top. Only thing she stopped short of was kissing, although I wouldn't be surprised if she relented next time. Gave me a hug as I was leaving, which was a nice touch. Just wish she spoke English.

Definitely going back so.

As an aside, has anyone been to the Star Therapy at 771 High Thornbury lately?

Brauninc
02-01-16, 07:01
This place popped up on we chat and the girls in the photos looked quite attractive so I thought I would pay it a visit (no. 125). Pricing was $50 (30 mins), 65 (45 mins), 75 (1 HR). Opted for the 45 minutes. Though the standard of the massage at these places can be quite hit and miss to say the least, I still go for the massage as sometimes you can find a good massage and even if it's not that great it is still relaxing. With the prices being asked these days I am not committed to paying for extras. This girl did a fairly decent massage, and then proceeded to lightly run her finger tips over me in order to loosen me up before the flip. On the flip she asked - "you want HJ, it's $100 with my clothes off and $50 with clothes on." I have got a bit better at resisting this so I said no it's too expensive and I don't have enough $ anyway. She said I saw you had more money than the change ($35), and I said yes but it's still too much and I need that money later. She then said put your underwear back on, which I did, and proceeded to fill in the rest of the time with the least enthusiastic effort possible and the poorest attitude. She was just moving her hands over my shins not even looking at what she was doing. At the end she said that's it and stormed off and slammed the door. She came back in before I left and didn't utter a word. Geez, you'd think you'd get an attempt at a decent massage and some common courtesy for $65! I would have said something to the guy at the desk but he wasn't there when I left.

The prices are just getting out of control. Some are obviously paying it but I won't (at least more often than not I won't). $30 for HJ seems reasonable, and even then if I only have $20 or $25 left I'll say will you take that. I can't see an end to this inflation or the prices stabilizing at this level. There are still some places offering prices that were around a year or two ago but fewer and fewer.I've been here a couple of times, this shop helped me make a new rule regarding pricing. If I can get FS in an Asian brothel say 110 $ for 30 minutes, I take 110 to an rnt, and get as much as I can with that amount. As this shop is mercenary with extras, I was able to give amy from Taiwan 60 $ on top of the 50, and I got her bottoms off, and massaged her, had a perve, but no hands left for my pull. I'm off to Sydney if things don't improve down here.

These shops are a waste of space now. They try to do nothing while taking a fortune from u. Theres so many shops around now, you have to believe there struggling to get the right amount of customers in, and have to charge these high price extras to survive, unfortunately this doesn't apply to this shop, which has been very busy of late

IAmTrout
02-01-16, 07:01
It is a residential house. Just go around back to the car park and use the back door. If anyone else here stays with Apple, can you post whether or not she's able to relax her legs open yet. I'm wondering if she struggled with it because she was new. I've never been with a girl who's legs were so tense.So this place in the image attached?

DanTheMan
02-01-16, 08:51
I'm reaching out to my ISG brethren to help find some girls with big butts. The African American variety or just any girls with big butts. I've had no luck anywhere and it's proving to be impossible. Anyone have any clues?Forget Melbourne. I've been keeping my eye out for such a girl too, but with no luck.

IMHO, the best place for big black booty is Orchard Towers in Singapore. I had an experience with girl from Zambia there a few years ago, which changed my life for the better!

OlderPlayer
02-01-16, 13:08
Hey fellow punters,

Any one tried the new Thai massage (formerly massage joint called Annong Thai) in Frankston, it seems legit, but the playful MILF is just a tease so far, so wondering if any further intel about for this place, or should I look else where. I hear the wild Jasmine rice joint is rocking but a bit hexxy on the pocket.When I visited Anong back in Oct. 14 it was a waste of time and money no RnT.

If the woman you spoke to has a small speech impediment like a lisp its the same woman.

Jasmine back then was $50 half and $50 on the flip but I talked her down.

Try Happy Lucky Therapy at 11 Balmoral st Frankston.

$40 1/2 hour massage.

$50 1/2 hour clothed massage showing me universal sign for HJ.

$70 1/2 hour naked with HJ.

Happy punting.

Pedros Needs
02-01-16, 13:13
I've been here a couple of times, this shop helped me make a new rule regarding pricing. If I can get FS in an Asian brothel say 110 $ for 30 minutes, I take 110 to an rnt, and get as much as I can with that amount. As this shop is mercenary with extras, I was able to give amy from Taiwan 60 $ on top of the 50, and I got her bottoms off, and massaged her, had a perve, but no hands left for my pull. I'm off to Sydney if things don't improve down here.

These shops are a waste of space now. They try to do nothing while taking a fortune from u. Theres so many shops around now, u have to believe there struggling to get the right amount of customers in, and have to charge these high price extras to survive, unfortunately this doesn't apply to this shop, which has been very busy of lateI won't pay 50 for a handy, they all after that now I tell them its fine ill do it better for free when they come at that crap.

Not what it used to be, sure it never will be but 34 Station Street still the best value in town I find, seems to be a different girl every trip I make.

Good Punting.

Pedro.

OlderPlayer
02-01-16, 13:14
Sadly I hear today Lisa at Claredale street In Clayton is closing.

At $50 clothed HJ 1/2 or $70 naked HJ 1/2 hour was good value.

She is getting less and less customers and has all ways been afraid of getting raided.

Get in quick and she may even give you the number of a new place to try.

Rollin99
02-01-16, 13:56
I won't pay 50 for a handy, they all after that now I tell them its fine ill do it better for free when they come at that crap.

Not what it used to be, sure it never will be but 34 Station Street still the best value in town I find, seems to be a different girl every trip I make.

Good Punting.

Pedro.Hi Pedro,

Is that 34 Station St Moorabbin?

Thanks

Pedros Needs
02-01-16, 22:16
Hi Pedro,

Is that 34 Station St Moorabbin?

ThanksRollin- Correct- Is not a patch on what it once was but the best value I around still and I try many.

Pedro.

OnlyAGame
02-02-16, 01:27
Sadly I hear today Lisa at Claredale street In Clayton is closing.

At $50 clothed HJ 1/2 or $70 naked HJ 1/2 hour was good value.

She is getting less and less customers and has all ways been afraid of getting raided.

.The reason she is getting less customers might have something to do with the fact that she was a rip-off. She was happy to take your money but as soon as she had it she couldn't wait to get you out the door. $50 for half an hour doesn't sound bad but it was more like 15 minutes.

And very, very lucky not to have been busted running a brothel from that house.

OnlyAGame
02-02-16, 01:32
I'm reaching out to my ISG brethren to help find some girls with big butts. The African American variety or just any girls with big butts. I've had no luck anywhere and it's proving to be impossible. Anyone have any clues?There is a large African girl at some place on Heatherton Rd in Springvale. Apparently she used to work at a shop in Boronia doing unprotected sex and allowing anyone who wanted to blow inside her so it may be wise to take a condom and some Dettol if you go looking for her.

IceCream Man
02-02-16, 06:21
The reason she is getting less customers might have something to do with the fact that she was a rip-off. She was happy to take your money but as soon as she had it she couldn't wait to get you out the door. $50 for half an hour doesn't sound bad but it was more like 15 minutes.

And very, very lucky not to have been busted running a brothel from that house.Is that house number 1 Clarevale st Clayton.

I have tried Tennyson street never found young ones only older which is OK. Murdock street I have not tried yet. 1352 center road lure you with fake photos same as 22 Bellvue mt Waverley.

HungLong
02-02-16, 10:45
Rollin- Correct- Is not a patch on what it once was but the best value I around still and I try many.

Pedro.Station street is still good value but the girls are not the best been going there for years but the last 2 times not happy with the quality and one girl in there was asking 100 for nude and hand job she was surprised when I said no thanks to expensive I think ill give this place a miss for now.

SpamSpam
02-02-16, 12:37
Had 2 trips to18 a Boronia Road Vermont recently, doesn't disappoint. $65 for decent quality massage, with naked HJ for 50.

All Asian staff, tall young fit. On the 1st first, I mentioned extras and she said shhhh. 15 minutes in, handed me my wallet, and said 50. Agreed naked, lots of ball play, no issue touching. I would go back, and did.

Anybody got any info on Lomi Kahuna Temple - 1/17 Sevenoaks Rd, Burwood?

Gigabytor
02-02-16, 22:23
So this place in the image attached?I can't see any image but it is the residential house on the corner, if you are looking on Google, right behind the house is a long carpark and you enter via the back door.

Gigabytor
02-02-16, 22:34
Went to a place next door to a Vet in Yarraville on Stephen st. 2 girls were working, both young and pretty. $50 for 30 minutes. Very good massage and when she got me turn over I told her I wanted CIM and she said she only did that for regular customers. I offered her $50 and she gave a very enthusiastic BJ. She told me her friend doesn't have a problem sucking cocks either. Nice place to visit if you're on that side of town.

IAmTrout
02-03-16, 03:51
I think its the same CiCi that works at Tennyson Street Clayton on Thursdays. She is 170 cm tall "be" cup, good english. She finished her course last year - $100 FS, totally crap at massage. One punter reckoned he got a BBJ and FS for $75 - she told it was rubbish. She always does CBJ and $75 handy service only.Contacted her today and asked if FS was available for $100. She said no, that it was $350 for an hour.

IAmTrout
02-03-16, 03:53
I can't see any image but it is the residential house on the corner, if you are looking on Google, right behind the house is a long carpark and you enter via the back door.Yeah, sorry, the image upload didn't work or I messed up somewhere.

Gotcha. I know the house you're talking about now.

LostWithinDays
02-03-16, 07:01
Hi there,

Do you have an address for this place in Yarraville Stephens streets is quite long.

All Asian staff I guess?

Cheers..

Went to a place next door to a Vet in Yarraville on Stephen st. 2 girls were working, both young and pretty. $50 for 30 minutes. Very good massage and when she got me turn over I told her I wanted CIM and she said she only did that for regular customers. I offered her $50 and she gave a very enthusiastic BJ. She told me her friend doesn't have a problem sucking cocks either. Nice place to visit if you're on that side of town.

Luvit64
02-03-16, 07:19
I may as well cut and paste the review of this place by another poster back in March 15. Hard to tell the age of the girl / woman because she could have passed as a lady boy. Her name was Sunny and she was Chinese.

I asked if they had any extras, and she just said $30. I was OK with that for a HJ, and I asked if she went nude and abruptly told no. She asked if I wanted the HJ at the start and I said later. She commenced her "soft" massage (choice of soft or hard), but as soon as I touched her thighs, she moved to the other end of the table. The massage was OK, but I was getting as bored as she was. At one stage she left the room and got a stool so that she could sit down whilst massaging.

On the flip she commenced the HJ. Every time I went to touch her under her top or her breasts with top on, I was greeted with an abrupt no. By this stage I'd lost interest. Johnny was remarkably still standing to attention, but her jackhammer technique meant that I was never going to blow. She had no engagement with me whatsoever. I told her to forget about the HJ, and recommence the massage.

The worst experience by a long way.

Pedros Needs
02-03-16, 12:50
Station street is still good value but the girls are not the best been going there for years but the last 2 times not happy with the quality and one girl in there was asking 100 for nude and hand job she was surprised when I said no thanks to expensive I think ill give this place a miss for now.Mate that surprises me as they seem to have a manager there now that runs a tight ship, unlike it was in more recent times, half of the time the door would go unanswered.

I have never paid more than 30 for a handy, hence my loyalty as I won't ever pay $50 and an extra $20 to touch, they want to get rich quick it seems most of them, I can't help but agree vote with your feet and bring them back to reality.

Pedro.

IAmTrout
02-03-16, 14:30
Went to a place next door to a Vet in Yarraville on Stephen st. 2 girls were working, both young and pretty. $50 for 30 minutes. Very good massage and when she got me turn over I told her I wanted CIM and she said she only did that for regular customers. I offered her $50 and she gave a very enthusiastic BJ. She told me her friend doesn't have a problem sucking cocks either. Nice place to visit if you're on that side of town.On the corner of Schild and Stephen? I only see residential houses around the veterinarian clinic. Which one is it?

Gigabytor
02-04-16, 00:27
On the corner of Schild and Stephen? I only see residential houses around the veterinarian clinic. Which one is it?125 Stephen St Yarraville, if you Google map street view it, the picture online is old. Where the roller door is on the wall, it has now been replaced by a security gate with bars. It's now offices and not a roller door and the massage joint was the one of the left. There was a sign out front stuck on the bars. I can't remember her name but the girl I was with was Malaysian, she offered $30 HJ but I wanted CIM for $50, she declined and I said don't bother with anything extra then, I'll just be happy with the massage. I shut my eyes and she kept massaging me for a little while and then without saying anything else she started going down on me and I happily paid the $50 extra.

CID99
02-04-16, 11:05
Is that house number 1 Clarevale st Clayton.

I have tried Tennyson street never found young ones only older which is OK. Murdock street I have not tried yet. 1352 center road lure you with fake photos same as 22 Bellvue mt Waverley.Don't try 1352 or 22. They are ripping you off.

Munch
02-04-16, 18:49
$50 for 30 minutes massage, girls asking $100 for nude, very expensive and quality of girls not that good, much cheaper options not to far away in Bentleigh.

Alternate 75
02-05-16, 05:14
I must say I never had any problems getting full 30 minutes, and nude massage. And I tipped her $20 and she said I was generous. It was early last year. There were two girls working then.

Murdoch street is like a train station now so I have given it a miss. She has no idea about oral sexual health.

Don't try 1352 or 22. They are ripping you off.

Alternate 75
02-05-16, 05:16
Contacted her today and asked if FS was available for $100. She said no, that it was $350 for an hour.She didn't want to do you or was having you on. It wasn't that great anyway. YMMV.

IAmTrout
02-05-16, 13:01
Person's name: Linda.

Establishment: Unnamed.

Date of visit: 04/02/2016.

Contact details: Footscray, VIC 3011, residential house, park in the large long carpark behind the house and walk in through the back. The door on the left is the main door.

Hours of business: 10 am - 10:30 pm, 7 days.

Rates: 30 min / $100 / Full Service.

Size / shape: D cups, average build, looks 7/10, service 9/10, attitude 9/10.

Nationality or ethnicity: Half Chinese, Half Thai.

Services provided: FS, DATY.

Value for money / recommend?: Would repeat.

I was greeted by a 40's Chinese mamasan called Emily. She had me wait in another bedroom as Linda was finishing up. I guess they only have one girl working there.

Linda is a mid-late 30's 160 cm Thai / Chinese mix with average build and D cups. She is from Sydney and will be in Melbourne until the 14th. She says there are too many girls working in Sydney, hence why she's here.

She had me lay down and allowed me to play with her tits for a while as she rubbed her body against mine. She obliged with a BBBJ after she said I looked clean. She definitely took her time with the BJ with some ball play, but I thought it was just average. Not much movement, no hands, and she pointed LB at a downwards angle, which for me makes it difficult to get good sensations.

She put on the dom, got on top, rode me for a bit, then she got on her back and did DATY. She didn't oppose my fingers going in and she came in less than 5 minutes.

I was soft at this point so she gave me another BBBJ and we went to mish. I came, we cuddled for a little bit, and the mamasan gave a soft knock on the door to let us know time was up.

On my way out there were two other guys waiting in the living room section, which makes things a bit awkward, at least for me. Nice enough blokes though.

IAmTrout
02-05-16, 13:12
I need some help buying condoms. I ran out of these condoms that I had bought in HK:

FujiLatex Just Fit XL 44 mm.

www.condomsjapan.com/?mode=2&category=5&id=1054&page=1

These are by far the best I've ever tried, and I've tried a lot.

They're very thin (feels like 0.003 or 0.004), have a lot of room in the head, and don't choke the shaft.

I tried the Zero Large doms available in the groceries here but they fit too tight around the head. Are there any doms in Melbourne that people can recommend that are super thin and large in the head? I've tried Trojan Magnum Thins before and they're still thick compared to the FujiLatex.

Would Club X be a good place to go for more dom varieties than what the grocery would have?

Calabash
02-05-16, 22:45
125 Stephen St Yarraville, if you Google map street view it, the picture online is old. Where the roller door is on the wall, it has now been replaced by a security gate with bars. It's now offices and not a roller door and the massage joint was the one of the left. There was a sign out front stuck on the bars. I can't remember her name but the girl I was with was Malaysian, she offered $30 HJ but I wanted CIM for $50, she declined and I said don't bother with anything extra then, I'll just be happy with the massage. I shut my eyes and she kept massaging me for a little while and then without saying anything else she started going down on me and I happily paid the $50 extra.I hope that was a typo as 125 is the house opposite & I'm sure the occupants won't be happy with strange men knocking on their door! It's 112, same big yellow building as the Vet.

Engine Driver
02-06-16, 22:19
I have never paid more than 30 for a handy, hence my loyalty as I won't ever pay $50 and an extra $20 to touch, they want to get rich quick it seems most of them, I can't help but agree vote with your feet and bring them back to reality.

Pedro.Intense competition in the AMP market in Sydney has meant that prices are the same wherever you go and generally cheaper than Melbourne. Massage $60/ hour, HJ $20 and "Take Off" is $50.

The massage is usually of good standard and "Take Off" includes HJ and touching, but usually no digital insertion.

The only exception to this rule is the Thai places where the girls wear Thai uniforms. No extras on offer here. If the Thai girls are just wearing casual clothes, then it's all systems go.

Luvit64
02-07-16, 04:20
Made an appointment for a 2nd visit here, having found the place shut last Sunday. Mamasan guaranteed that 1 of the girls would be there. Arrived just before scheduled time, and the doors were locked. Rang mamasan, who said she was a few minutes away, so I was happy to wait. This was to be my 1st experience with a mature ML, so I was quite excited.

Mamasan was in her 40's average looking, but a very nubile body. On arrival, I asked for a 1 HR full body massage $70, but knew that more was on offer. On commencement of massage, I asked if she did a nude massage, and she said that for $50 I could have a body slide. It's the best value for money experience I've had at a are&t. It included a boob fuck and full touching, and she didn't exclude any part of my body or hers. It was spectacular. On the flip, she continued the body slide, and asked if I wanted HR for $30, and I agreed. After some time, this became a CBJ. After I came, I was expecting her to wind things up early, but she continued with an awesome massage until my time had expired. She was the most engaging ML I've had, and even if it's fake, I appreciate it.

Only slightly disconcerting thing was her strange hygiene standards. Once I started fingering her, she asked me to put on these thin gloves, the sort you'd see in a sandwich shop. But later on, there was no issue with fingering her without the gloves. She also used one of these for my CBJ, which wasn't a turn on.

She's the only one who does nude at the shop, and as she has another shop, she's rarely there. So she's pretty much by appointment only.

Good value, and will definitely return shortly to see what else is on offer.

IAmTrout
02-07-16, 11:35
Intense competition in the AMP market in Sydney has meant that prices are the same wherever you go and generally cheaper than Melbourne. Massage $60/ hour, HJ $20 and "Take Off" is $50.

The massage is usually of good standard and "Take Off" includes HJ and touching, but usually no digital insertion.

The only exception to this rule is the Thai places where the girls wear Thai uniforms. No extras on offer here. If the Thai girls are just wearing casual clothes, then it's all systems go.In Sydney what are the expected prices of FS? Cheaper than $100/30 min?

CID99
02-07-16, 11:52
Just some tips.

First time.

1. Do not book over the phone or on site without seeing the girl.

2. If you have negativeness when you see her, do not take and waste your money.

3. Book for 30 minutes and max $50.

4. Get her to do a sensual massage.

5. After 10 minutes, ask her for what extras or sometimes they will ask.

6. HJ and nude and you massaging / touching her should not be be more than $60.

7. If she agrees, pay another $20 and increase to one hour. So all in all deal is $130.

If you are doing only 30 minutes then you will pay $110. Nit worth. Brothel charges only $120.

CID99
02-07-16, 11:55
Found this place in locanto. Just visited to see the girls but both were busy and Madam was doing a perfect sales talk. I didn't use since I didn't see the girls. Anyone tried this place?

It's at Myora Ct Chadstone.

CID99
02-07-16, 12:05
This is sad. There was an Indian lass here, Sonia I think. Anybody know where she's gone?There is a Sonia at Clayton on weekends and Murrumbeena on weekdays.

Brauninc
02-07-16, 18:37
Found this place in locanto. Just visited to see the girls but both were busy and Madam was doing a perfect sales talk. I didn't use since I didn't see the girls. Anyone tried this place?

It's at Myora Ct Chadstone.Its a typical Asian MILF shop, in an old housing commission place. Inside the shop is quite ok, so don't be put off by the green exterior. FS can be had here for 100 $.

Luvit64
02-07-16, 23:35
Just some tips.

6. HJ and nude and you massaging / touching her should not be be more than $60.Good luck getting that deal. Standard HJ cost is minimum $30. Nude and touching is minimum $50. If I could get the rates above every time at any place, I'd become a regular.

FenceJumper
02-08-16, 08:02
Good luck getting that deal. Standard HJ cost is minimum $30. Nude and touching is minimum $50. If I could get the rates above every time at any place, I'd become a regular.Not sure I agree with TIP 5. 10 minutes in, might be a bit early if you are unsure if it is RnT or straight legit premises. In this circumstance, I wait my chest is being massaged, & then request a soft massage of my nipples. If the answer is NO, I back off at 1000 MPH. If she giggles & agrees, then you can back it in that more is on offer.

Cheers.

LostWithinDays
02-08-16, 08:08
All,

Drove past this shop last week, and its vacant.

From my memory it had only been there year or so.

These places do come and go very very fast.

Any other worthwhile places in the vicinity?

Cheers LWD.

OnlyAGame
02-08-16, 08:54
In Sydney what are the expected prices of FS? Cheaper than $100/30 min?It depends where you go but you certainly can get the full house for less than $100. I've had a full nude half hour session with oral & sex for $70.
It's generally $1 per minute and some shops even include a tug in that price.
It makes Melbourne look really sad.

OnlyAGame
02-08-16, 09:00
Good luck getting that deal. Standard HJ cost is minimum $30. Nude and touching is minimum $50. If I could get the rates above every time at any place, I'd become a regular.No, that's what some are asking. In the north you can get a tug off a 20 something Vietnamese stunner for $20. Build up a good enough relationship with a girl and you'll be surprised at how much you don't have to pay for.

Luvit64
02-08-16, 09:32
No, that's what some are asking. In the north you can get a tug off a 20 something Vietnamese stunner for $20. Build up a good enough relationship with a girl and you'll be surprised at how much you don't have to pay for.What do you mean by in the north? If you're referring to Sydney, the flight costs and accommodation are significant extras.

I'm sure there's always someone prepared to do extras cheaper, but it's a costly exercise trying to find them. If I've built up a good relationship, I'm happy to pay the average cost if the service is good. Personally I think it's demeaning to haggle with a ML in order to get the lowest price.

Brauninc
02-08-16, 10:02
It depends where you go but you certainly can get the full house for less than $100. I've had a full nude half hour session with oral & sex for $70.
It's generally $1 per minute and some shops even include a tug in that price.
It makes Melbourne look really sad.That's right, 12 belleuve in surry hills, would you believe its 65 $ full service for 30 minutes with an Asian MILF, I would feel guilty giving her only that amount as a Melbournenite

BobBee
02-08-16, 12:48
Does anyone know if 160 little Lonsdale is no longer? Phone appears to be off.I managed to get through to them on the phone today. They are no longer operating from this address. They can be found now at 369 Lonsdale st. But don't know the apartment number. I asked if Winnie was still working there but sadly she is not. A shame that. I don't know if the rest of the girls have left or not.

Mamasan asked me too text back and she was going to send a new number and further details. I didn't bother.

OnlyAGame
02-08-16, 12:53
That's right, 12 belleuve in surry hills, would you believe its 65 $ full service for 30 minutes with an Asian MILF, I would feel guilty giving her only that amount as a MelbourneniteThat just shows you how bad it is here-even Adelaide has better value. We have let the pirates over-run the ship and now they are in control.

Aussie Joe
02-08-16, 19:44
I managed to get through to them on the phone today. They are no longer operating from this address. They can be found now at 369 Lonsdale st. But don't know the apartment number. I asked if Winnie was still working there but sadly she is not. A shame that. I don't know if the rest of the girls have left or not.

Mamasan asked me too text back and she was going to send a new number and further details. I didn't bother.Apparently Michelle got married!

SpamSpam
02-08-16, 21:05
All,

Cheers LWD.Try 18 a Boronia Road Vermont. Happy with it so far.

Cotos
02-08-16, 23:33
What do you mean by in the north? If you're referring to Sydney, the flight costs and accommodation are significant extras.

I'm sure there's always someone prepared to do extras cheaper, but it's a costly exercise trying to find them. If I've built up a good relationship, I'm happy to pay the average cost if the service is good. Personally I think it's demeaning to haggle with a ML in order to get the lowest price.He means Melbourne's North. You've been paying overs. Last time I went to 486 High st I payed $70 all up for nude half HR are&t. That's normal for most AMPS in say Preston, Resa, even Northcote. $100 gets me FS every time. These places are generally in what I call the Norths golden triangle. High st, Plenty Road junction up Broadway in Resa, across and back. There's literally dozens to check out and I'm telling you not to pay more than what I stated. There's no need. If a place is charging more than a legal brothel who has to pay tax and huge license fees and adhere to health & safety regulations then I'm calling bullshit. Places that try and pass off as legit from the outside usually try and squeeze your wallet a bit, so I give them a miss. Being a regular and building some trust goes a long way. I don't even ask majority of the time. Hand over 70, strip off and get ready. I'm shocked at what I've read some places are asking, but if they have some paying I guess why not ask.

Luvit64
02-09-16, 02:21
He means Melbourne's North. You've been paying overs. Last time I went to 486 High st I payed $70 all up for nude half HR are&t. That's normal for most AMPS in say Preston, Resa, even Northcote. $100 gets me FS every time. These places are generally in what I call the Norths golden triangle. High st, Plenty Road junction up Broadway in Resa, across and back. There's literally dozens to check out and I'm telling you not to pay more than what I stated. There's no need. If a place is charging more than a legal brothel who has to pay tax and huge license fees and adhere to health & safety regulations then I'm calling bullshit. Places that try and pass off as legit from the outside usually try and squeeze your wallet a bit, so I give them a miss. Being a regular and building some trust goes a long way. I don't even ask majority of the time. Hand over 70, strip off and get ready. I'm shocked at what I've read some places are asking, but if they have some paying I guess why not ask.I not really interested in a half HR session at an R&T. If I was, I'd go straight to a registered MP for FS. I spent $140 for an hour at 486 High St. With plenty of extras, so I have no problem with that.

I've got no doubt that you are right with what you're saying about being a regular and developing trust. But have you been able to have FS at any of the Thai MPs in Northcote / Thornbury on 1st or 2nd visit?

Sandman3981
02-09-16, 06:53

It's at Myora Ct Chadstone.Would this be a green house on a corner?

Aussie Joe
02-09-16, 11:35
Try 18 a Boronia Road Vermont. Happy with it so far.Which girl do you recommend? Every time I've been there has been a complete waste of time because all girls were WAY below average in the looks department!

Aussie Joe
02-09-16, 11:45
I've noticed that there are a very large number of Indian men visiting Rnt's in Melbourne. In fact at almost every place I've been to over the past 6 months, there has been an Indian guy either leaving as I arrive or arriving as I'm leaving.

Has anyone else noticed the same? I wonder why so many Indian guys frequent Rnt's?

Although I have nothing personal against Indian men as a whole, I have noticed that the guys I've come across at the Rnt's smell strongly of bad body odour. The WL's I've spoken with also often complain about their poor personal hygiene.

I wish they would show some respect for the WL's and other punters by washing themselves well and using under arm deodorant before visiting Rnt's because they leave their bad smell behind. Any time an Indian guy has been in before me, I just leave.

FenceJumper
02-09-16, 22:20
I've noticed that there are a very large number of Indian men visiting Rnt's in Melbourne. In fact at almost every place I've been to over the past 6 months, there has been an Indian guy either leaving as I arrive or arriving as I'm leaving.

Has anyone else noticed the same? I wonder why so many Indian guys frequent Rnt's?

Although I have nothing personal against Indian men as a whole, I have noticed that the guys I've come across at the Rnt's smell strongly of bad body odour. The WL's I've spoken with also often complain about their poor personal hygiene.

I wish they would show some respect for the WL's and other punters by washing themselves well and using under arm deodorant before visiting Rnt's because they leave their bad smell behind. Any time an Indian guy has been in before me, I just leave.Very simple as to why? The same reasons as non Indian guys. I worked with one who was a regular attendee, he would have to go either during work hours or straight after work. He did hard manual work, so at the end of his working day he was a a bit on the woof side. He & his Indian friends, discussed consumer pros & cons, just like we do.

Cotos
02-10-16, 00:07
I not really interested in a half HR session at an R&T. If I was, I'd go straight to a registered MP for FS. I spent $140 for an hour at 486 High St. With plenty of extras, so I have no problem with that.

I've got no doubt that you are right with what you're saying about being a regular and developing trust. But have you been able to have FS at any of the Thai MPs in Northcote / Thornbury on 1st or 2nd visit?Look, fair enough. Its a bit different these days in many of the newer places. I have the advantage of being a 25+ years punter and am a little less inclined to try new places when I already know of many establishments that suit my needs.

As for Thai places in Northcote, I visit a couple probably more often these days than the old fashioned are&t as I like a decent deep tissue massage, I don't ask for extras at these. 90 min and 2 HR sessions when I get a straight massage. Have had the odd sly tug over the past couple of years but I don't ask or expect it. Just love a good massage.

Ausmann
02-10-16, 00:29
All,

Cheers LWD.Not surprised, the girls there were not the best, they had too many conditions as in no touching, no topless and so on. The mamasan once told me that people don't return and in turn I told her the reason, she said she will talk to the girls but nothing changed. Cheers Ausmann.

IAmTrout
02-10-16, 03:13
Person's name: Kitty.

Establishment: Young Asian Massage.

Date of visit: 04/10/2016.

Contact details / Address / Weblink:

120 Racecourse Road.

Footscray.

Hours of business: 10 am- 10 pm, 7 days.

Rates: 30 min / $100 / Massage, BBBJ (caveats explained below), no CIM, no FS.

Size / shape: see cups, hourglass build, looks 8/10, service 8/10, attitude 8/10.

Nationality or ethnicity: Vietnamese.

Services provided: FS.

Value for money / recommend: I'd rather have FS for $100. But for those looking for a HJ and decent massage I'd recommend her.

I'm not too thrilled by the location. It's on a really busy intersection and it's plainly obvious what you're going in for.

I wanted to see Linda but apparently she's on vacation for a month and a half. This was the first time I've been to this place, so I figured I'd just wait for the next available WG.

Note: The waiting room has two seats divided by a small table and it's in the main lobby. You'll be sitting next to another dude if there is someone else waiting as well, which might not be your cup of tea.

After 15 minutes a petite 5 ft girl with a slim hourglass figure and see cups walks her previous client. I walk into the room with her and I ask for FS, but it turns out that she doesn't do it. She'll only do CBJ and HJ along with massage. I asked for BBBJ and she said only if I'm completely shaved and cleaned up, which luckily I was. And no CIM.

I was initially looking forward to FS but considering that my foot was already through the door, she was really nice looking, and had a good personality, I went ahead with 30 min BBBJ, HJ, and massage.

She got naked, didn't allow playing or sucking on her tits, took her time thoroughly checking and cleaning LB with wetnaps, and we had some nice smalltalk about where she's from, if she likes Melbourne, etc.

The mouth portion of the BBBJ was OK. The HJ portion was much more effective. I took the advice of someone else here to get a release first and then move onto the massage. Afterwards she flipped me on my chest and did a pretty decent massage and had some conversation. She doesn't have a BF because of her job, apparently a good amount of Vietnamese guys in Melbourne have drug problems, she's only been in Aus for three years but came because she can make more money than in Vietnam.

She was very nice, laughed a lot, and pretty sassy the entire time, which I liked. If she did FS for $100 I would definitely, definitely come back very often. Petite body, hourglass, nice tits, great personality, etc. Alas, she doesn't, and IMO $100 for a BBBJ with a HJ finish doesn't seem worthwhile for me.

IAmTrout
02-10-16, 03:20
Very simple as to why? The same reasons as non Indian guys. I worked with one who was a regular attendee, he would have to go either during work hours or straight after work. He did hard manual work, so at the end of his working day he was a a bit on the woof side. He & his Indian friends, discussed consumer pros & cons, just like we do.Oh, I'm curious. I haven't asked, but what percentage of massage places have showers? And does taking a quick shower eat into your time?

Most of my punting has been in HK. There is a shower 100% of the time before and after, usually with the girl. It doesn't matter how small or dilapidated the place was. There was always always a shower and it's customary to take one before and after. I really appreciated the level of cleanliness in HK during my time there. Here in Melb, sometimes in the middle of the day I want to go have some fun, but I don't out of respect for the WG. I'm not Indian, but like everyone else I sweat and get sticky.

DingoD
02-10-16, 08:11
So looks like we had similar motives, ended up making a similar choice, and near enough had a similar outcome and experience.

Dropped in too Footscray today (Wed 10 Feb) with the intention of having a nice fun session with Linda only to be told she was overseas!! Was about to leave and try another regular when I was convinced to stay and wait and check out the available talent.

Was told VeeVee was one of the girls working, had sessioned her before and it wasn't great. So I'm sitting and waiting in awkward waiting room as previously described when the little pocket rocket who I later found out is Kitty became available.

Led to shitty room and offer her $100 for full service-she agrees and we are away. She's a sweet girl, chatty and playful and definitely reminds me of sessions in SE Asia, I guess the major difference is it at least half the price, but we are in Melbourne and these are the prices, I'll enjoy the SE Asia prices and lovely girls in a couple months.

So I actually did get full service, sex and covered BJ with Kitty, she's a bit restrictive on DATY and even titty licking, however I think it's available if you're prepared to fork out more money, I politely let her know $100 is all I pay for full service.

Very sweet girl, very chatty and playful, good attitude, would repeat if she made everything available, but alas this was not the case for me. I enjoy going down on a nice clean clam, and DFK, but for me Kitty wasn't making this available at the price I was prepared to pay!!

She has a fucking great little body, perfect little Viet doll, and I nice tight vag. I had a good time, wasn't exactly what I went for, she's a really sweet 25 yo-she probably gets away with her service shortcomings because of it, will I repeat her? Maybe?

A mixed review I know, YMMV, I had fun BUT I think if she was a bit move giving I would repeat her many times over!

Stay safe and keep posting.

DingoD.

Person's name: Kitty.

Establishment: Young Asian Massage.

Date of visit: 04/10/2016.

Contact details / Address / Weblink:

120 Racecourse Road.

Footscray.

Hours of business: 10 am- 10 pm, 7 days.

Rates: 30 min / $100 / Massage, BBBJ (caveats explained below), no CIM, no FS.

Size / shape: see cups, hourglass build, looks 8/10, service 8/10, attitude 8/10.

Nationality or ethnicity: Vietnamese.

Services provided: FS.

Value for money / recommend: I'd rather have FS for $100. But for those looking for a HJ and decent massage I'd recommend her.

I'm not too thrilled by the location. It's on a really busy intersection and it's plainly obvious what you're going in for.

I wanted to see Linda but apparently she's on vacation for a month and a half. This was the first time I've been to this place, so I figured I'd just wait for the next available WG.

Note: The waiting room has two seats divided by a small table and it's in the main lobby. You'll be sitting next to another dude if there is someone else waiting as well, which might not be your cup of tea.

After 15 minutes a petite 5 ft girl with a slim hourglass figure and see cups walks her previous client. I walk into the room with her and I ask for FS, but it turns out that she doesn't do it. She'll only do CBJ and HJ along with massage. I asked for BBBJ and she said only if I'm completely shaved and cleaned up, which luckily I was. And no CIM.

I was initially looking forward to FS but considering that my foot was already through the door, she was really nice looking, and had a good personality, I went ahead with 30 min BBBJ, HJ, and massage.

She got naked, didn't allow playing or sucking on her tits, took her time thoroughly checking and cleaning LB with wetnaps, and we had some nice smalltalk about where she's from, if she likes Melbourne, etc.

The mouth portion of the BBBJ was OK. The HJ portion was much more effective. I took the advice of someone else here to get a release first and then move onto the massage. Afterwards she flipped me on my chest and did a pretty decent massage and had some conversation. She doesn't have a BF because of her job, apparently a good amount of Vietnamese guys in Melbourne have drug problems, she's only been in Aus for three years but came because she can make more money than in Vietnam.

She was very nice, laughed a lot, and pretty sassy the entire time, which I liked. If she did FS for $100 I would definitely, definitely come back very often. Petite body, hourglass, nice tits, great personality, etc. Alas, she doesn't, and IMO $100 for a BBBJ with a HJ finish doesn't seem worthwhile for me.

Sandman3981
02-10-16, 22:38
Its a typical Asian MILF shop, in an old housing commission place. Inside the shop is quite ok, so don't be put off by the green exterior. FS can be had here for 100 $.Would this be a green house on the corner behind a darker green fence?

Aussie Joe
02-11-16, 02:20
Very simple as to why? The same reasons as non Indian guys. I worked with one who was a regular attendee, he would have to go either during work hours or straight after work. He did hard manual work, so at the end of his working day he was a a bit on the woof side. He & his Indian friends, discussed consumer pros & cons, just like we do.It happened again today! I went to Natasha's in Ormond, hoping to see Alisha and there was an Indian guy standing in front of reception when I walked in. Natasha told me that Alisha had gone, so I left. I then saw a new massage shop near the corner of Centre Rd. Bentleigh called Body Bliss. Just after I entered, an Indian guy followed right behind me!

Indians are a minority race in Melbourne, yet the majority of punters are Indian and the WL's hate them!

Brauninc
02-11-16, 04:48
Would this be a green house on the corner behind a darker green fence?Indeed, and aussie joe, it may be that a lot of these men are not the best looking. That's why a lot of us go to these places.

Kakariki
02-11-16, 06:56

I wish they would show some respect for the WL's and other punters by washing themselves well and using under arm deodorant before visiting Rnt's because they leave their bad smell behind. Any time an Indian guy has been in before me, I just leave.This is why a lot of places advertise Caucasian only and especially overseas. I would be embarrassed if I turned up without having a shower before. It's also why I only ever punt first up in the morning, if I'm not the girls first customer, I don't proceed with the massage.

Luvit64
02-11-16, 10:46
This is why a lot of places advertise Caucasian only and especially overseas. I would be embarrassed if I turned up without having a shower before. It's also why I only ever punt first up in the morning, if I'm not the girls first customer, I don't proceed with the massage.Shit, I make more of an effort grooming myself for a ML than I do if going on a date. Fully shave, and like you, I prefer to go 1st thing in the morning. Light breakfast so no trace of any breath odor.

BTW, I don't think that body odor is limited to one race. I think the OP's comments reek (pun intended) of racism.

Aussie Joe
02-12-16, 06:11
This is why a lot of places advertise Caucasian only and especially overseas. I would be embarrassed if I turned up without having a shower before. It's also why I only ever punt first up in the morning, if I'm not the girls first customer, I don't proceed with the massage.Me too! Most of these places don't have showers, so if you see a girl after she's serviced another customer, you are getting his germs! Quite a turn off, unless you are sexually attracted to men, which I'm certainly NOT!

My only concern is if the WL has a boyfriend and has given him a blowjob the morning before she comes to work!

Aussie Joe
02-12-16, 06:29
Indeed, and aussie joe, it may be that a lot of these men are not the best looking. That's why a lot of us go to these places.Haha that may be true, but most of the time it's not about looks and I don't think Indian men are necessarily worse looking than men of other races. I can confidently say that I don't fall into the bad looking category. It's a misconception that the majority of punters are under average looking and desperate. I go to the gym regularly and have a lean, muscular physique just like the ladies admire and a good looking face (according to the majority of women). About 10 years ago I even did some modelling and don't look all that much different today.

Just talk to any WL you like. She will tell you that they have a mix of ordinary looking, unattractive looking and good looking guys of different ages. Personally I visit RNT's because I have the money and I'm too busy with work to go out looking for one woman that I can have a relationship with. I've tried the casual relationship thing, but it always turns into more than I'd like. I'd rather just pay the money and leave satisfied than have the emotional ties. I also prefer to be serviced by many different women of different ages and nationalities, as long as they look attractive enough to me.

Aussie Joe
02-12-16, 06:51
Went to this shop today. Walked up the stairs and was met by an unattractive Chinese WL in her 50's. I asked her if she had any young girls working and she said "sorry just me today. You like? I said no thanks maybe some other time and walked back down the steep stairs. Once at the bottom of the stairs, a reasonably attractive Chinese girl in her early 30's walked in. I asked her if she was working today and she said "yes you want massage?" I said yes please, half an hour. Back up the stairs and into the room and handed her $45. She returned a short time later dressed in a sexy black skirt. Massage was disappointing. Complete waste of time, to be honest. On the flip she pointed to my dick and asked if I wanted it massaged. I asked her if she could take her clothes off and she said "you pay me $50. I tried to get her down to $40, but she wouldn't budge. Ok I agreed to give her $50, but then she only removed the top half of her bra and stood in a position where I couldn't touch her. Every time I reached out to touch her, she said "no touch, look only". After a short time, my dick was absolutely limp and it wouldn't get hard because this girl was giving me such a crap service. She tried to get me hard, but my dick just wasn't responding, so I put my clothes back on and got the hell out of there. Absolute waste of time and money! The girl's name was Lily. Avoid her like the plague, fellas! This was one of the rare occasions when a girl would not let me touch her. For $95 I would expect to be able to almost have FS with her. Absolute rip off!

LostWithinDays
02-12-16, 07:15
Hi everybody,

Great to see more postings here of late keep up the fine work all.

Just wanted to mention I popped into the massage house just across the road from the new development next to Dan MurphyS.

It certainly is a drag looking private house,.

Seemed to be all Chinese mature mummies working there, must have been the lunchtime rush as no free staff.

Told me it was $70.00 for massage I assume that included the required handie Andy.

I would think anything goes here at a price of course.

On a final note does anybody on list know what happened to the Filipino lady at Westall massage several years ago.

She used to give great BBBJ with CIM but I think she has moved on??

Cheers all.

Brauninc
02-12-16, 11:02
Went to this shop today. Walked up the stairs and was met by an unattractive Chinese WL in her 50's. I asked her if she had any young girls working and she said "sorry just me today. You like? I said no thanks maybe some other time and walked back down the steep stairs. Once at the bottom of the stairs, a reasonably attractive Chinese girl in her early 30's walked in. I asked her if she was working today and she said "yes you want massage?" I said yes please, half an hour. Back up the stairs and into the room and handed her $45. She returned a short time later dressed in a sexy black skirt. Massage was disappointing. Complete waste of time, to be honest. On the flip she pointed to my dick and asked if I wanted it massaged. I asked her if she could take her clothes off and she said "you pay me $50. I tried to get her down to $40, but she wouldn't budge. Ok I agreed to give her $50, but then she only removed the top half of her bra and stood in a position where I couldn't touch her. Every time I reached out to touch her, she said "no touch, look only". After a short time, my dick was absolutely limp and it wouldn't get hard because this girl was giving me such a crap service. She tried to get me hard, but my dick just wasn't responding, so I put my clothes back on and got the hell out of there. Absolute waste of time and money! The girl's name was Lily. Avoid her like the plague, fellas! This was one of the rare occasions when a girl would not let me touch her. For $95 I would expect to be able to almost have FS with her. Absolute rip off!Thanks for review, I do my washing opposite this shop, and felt there's just too much foot traffic to check it out. I also thought it may be a bit too legit, and a European run shop to bother going up. As it is Asian run, I might kill some time and go upstairs, next time I do the washing.

Aussie Joe
02-12-16, 22:49
Thanks for review, I do my washing opposite this shop, and felt theres just too much foot traffic to check it out. I also thought it may be a bit too legit, and a European run shop to bother going up. As it is Asian run, I might kill some time and go upstairs, next time I do the washing.If you do go there, just avoid Lily. She works on Thursday and Friday. The only other women I've seen here are north of 50 years old and unattractive.

IAmTrout
02-13-16, 01:47
Is there any $100 FS action in Geelong and along the Torquay coast? A search of this thread indicates older threads with only HJ, no FS.

Luvit64
02-13-16, 02:05
Yesterday I went to check out a place at 494 High St. Couldn't find any reviews of the place, so wasn't sure what was on offer. Walked in to be greeted by an attractive smiling young lass. Asked for an hour full body massage plus nude, and thankfully she told me that they don't do nude, so I saved my time and money.

Went a few doors down where I've only had Lisa, who's an attractive Taiwanese girl who gives a good service. The downside is that she speaks next to no English, so I wanted to avoid her. Thankfully I was greeted by someone else (Coco), who was an equally attractive young Taiwanese lass. Went for 1 hour FBM $140 which includes nude and HJ. I asked for a sensual massage rather than remedial, and Coco was fantastic. Blew and nibbled on my ear, whilst rubbing her enhanced breasts on my back. On the flip, nothing was off limits when it came to touching. She offered a body slide for $30, but I declined because I was getting enough arousal.

After I blew, she resumed a remedial massage upon my request. She was fine when using her fingers to manipulate my shoulders, neck and head, but otherwise her massage technique was average. Upon completion, she gave me a hug and kiss on the cheek, which was nice.

Coco is the best looking ML I've had. Looks 8/10 Body 9/10. She also has an engaging personality. Unlike Lisa, I was able to have a conversation with her. She only works there on Fridays, and I will definitely return.

Genuine Lotus
02-13-16, 02:40
For a change I went out West yesterday to Footscray called in at 228 I did a quick phone check to see who was on, four girls and two new-girls. It was 1. 30 pm Friday arvo and the place was empty. Why. ? Its 70/30 min now and the mamasan said the girls complained it was too cheap, however, I think the extra price has deterred a lot of punters. I picked new Vietnamese girl Ruby 22 rather cute with a lovely small fair-skinned figure natural below with small young breasts. We got horny together very quickly but then things died quickly with too much Valentines talk and sharing stories which got in the way. She never asked but I told her I didn't want a hand job or sex because I was saving myself for my Chinese girlfriend for Valentines at another shop. Somehow the libido was down and I attribute this to me taking medication (tamsulosin hydrochloride) I did a quick google check and sure enough it has wide ranging side-effects including erectile dysfunction. Anyway, finished up with Ruby (nice girl) and left thru the rear exit but couldn't help notice still no customers but two Indian guys waiting outside, waiting for what I don't know, they just wait and wait and hang around. !

Later I went to Footcray and had a small 10 $ beef pho turned the corner into Droop and noticed a new shop with make-up manicures and massage. Greeted by a nice coffee coloured girl 65/60 OK lets go, all I wanted was a nice Friday relaxation massage without someone tugging at my cock with their hand out wanting extras. Great conversation and claims to be Malaysian but definitely half Indian but who cares, she looked great. We get the 30 min pillow flip and I put my small towelette over my privates she allowed light kissing and touching under her skirt but not much more, I said no hand job and we agreed to do more next week based on building goodwill and respect, I said I wouldn't mind looking at some nice curried-pussy and she laughed. I happened to ask her how she felt about all the Indian cousins here as customers, she clearly distanced herself from them and confirmed the double-headed snake belief as well. As I greeted her farewell she asked if I would see her again I said sure! I thought she seemed really nice, not pushy either. As I was about to leave who should be there standing in the hall but another Indian customer waiting. Beat that. !

Happy Hunting and Punting.

Lotus.

JustCC
02-13-16, 11:26
So when locanto ads posts "no full service" is it just false advertising or do they do it if asked in person?

Engine Driver
02-14-16, 00:44
I happened to ask her how she felt about all the Indian cousins here as customers, she clearly distanced herself from them and confirmed the double-headed snake belief as well. As I greeted her farewell she asked if I would see her again I said sure! I thought she seemed really nice, not pushy either. As I was about to leave who should be there standing in the hall but another Indian customer waiting. Beat that. !

Lotus.Don't feel sorry for the Chinese girls. They know how to handle those Indian punters. Money is money to the Chinese. The Indians and Chinese have a mutual disrespect for each other. They've been enemies, trading partners and screwing each other in commerce for over a thousand years, so they know what to expect.

As for hygiene, the new Indian arrivals don't know about deodorant, but learn what it is after a while. If you've never used deodorant in your life, you are hardly going to know that you and your mates smell bad.

Now why do so many Indians go to RnT's? India is a very sexually repressed society and the new arrivals can't believe that sex is so readily available over here. Also, single Indian males outnumber single Indian females over here, so the poor guys have got to get some relief somehow Single Indian females are hardly going to be promiscuous either as a poor reputation will ruin their chances of getting married.

Engine Driver
02-14-16, 01:37
To Aussie Joe and the others.

Indian bashing on this site is not actually contributing to any useful sharing of information regarding prostitution. As long as a particular race is not affecting your enjoyment of pussy, then just let it go. Money is all that matters.

If you really want to engage in Indian bashing, may I suggest you go to the Pattaya forum where they have perfected this to an art form.

Goboy
02-14-16, 03:57
There's no need for this racist tone on this forum. It's a free county and commerce and industry works on the basis of people freely buying and selling goods and services. If the Chinese girl doesn't like a punter, then that's her problem, not yours.

Be grateful that there is a minority group who is supporting the local sex industry. The next time you see the Chinese mamasan drive away in a new BMW, consider that a bunch of Indians probably paid for it.

That is well said Engine.

It is an easy (and I guess understandable) reaction when we group together people who look and speak different then cover our feeling with some sort of contrivance.

I am old enough to remember when Europeans were daggos (supposedly because they carried knives and were not man enough to stand up and fight with their fists in the pubs like real Aussies) and wogs.

In general, racism exists in most countries (and we have a history of it with our British heritage and white Australia policy in this country but overall we deal well with a big mix of nationalities).

One only has to look at the contrived excuses for hating footballer Adam Goodes to his angry reply to crowd booing (" I boo because he stages for free kicks, he can't stay quiet like other star black players " all in the daily papers etc) to understand how difficult it is for many people to cope with different cultures, simply because they are or look different.

Funny part for this forum is that, of all people, we punters are right into foreign people, particularly Beautiful Asian girls, and we are doing our level best to advance close contact.

Goboy.

NewToTheScene
02-14-16, 21:45
160 Little Lonsdale has closed and moved. Toe 639 Lonsdale.

Winnie no longer works there. She's my favorite. Does anyone know if she's still working anywhere?

IAmTrout
02-15-16, 01:47
Can't agree with you there E.D. Let's not confuse a racist comment with a factual comment. For a small portion of my long life I was expat living in various cities in India, and Aussie Joe and others have got it right IMHO.

The problem with Indians is that their country is emerging from a third world economy with an expanded middle class. This means that people who in the past could not travel to overseas locations now have the opportunity to do so. Unfortunately their government did not understand how under-developed their culture was, so you have all of these Indians travelling overseas without the slightest clue in how to conduct themselves. Hygiene being one important facet that is overlooked more often than not.

In China the situation is the same, however their government had the balls to introduce a public education campaign to inform their citizens how they need to behave when abroad. The Indian government weren't so agile.

End of rant.It is also my understanding that prostitution is very readily-available in India, correct? It's legal, and men will frequent WGs, despite it being a sexually-repressed society. China is the same (I'm Chinese and have lived there) but men certainly still go to WGs and it's not considered too weird or unusual.

BTW, still haven't found anything in the Torquay or Geelong area for FS. Locanto is basically empty, or too pricey - $300 for an hour? See'Mon.

Sandman3981
02-16-16, 11:57
Hi everybody,

Great to see more postings here of late keep up the fine work all.

Just wanted to mention I popped into the massage house just across the road from the new development next to Dan MurphyS.

It certainly is a drag looking private house,.

Seemed to be all Chinese mature mummies working there, must have been the lunchtime rush as no free staff.

Told me it was $70.00 for massage I assume that included the required handie Andy.

I would think anything goes here at a price of course.

On a final note does anybody on list know what happened to the Filipino lady at Westall massage several years ago.

She used to give great BBBJ with CIM but I think she has moved on??

Cheers all.I paid a visit today around lunch time with no appointment, not busy, $50 to Lucky (friendly mamasan) same again to Lunar (Tues. Only) a young Vietnamese for a nice session except the massage was nothing to behold. First day here, ex St Albans. I will be back for more another day.

Witchdong
02-17-16, 07:56
Yesterday I went to check out a place at 494 High St. Couldn't find any reviews of the place, so wasn't sure what was on offer. Walked in to be greeted by an attractive smiling young lass. Asked for an hour full body massage plus nude, and thankfully she told me that they don't do nude, so I saved my time and money.

Went a few doors down where I've only had Lisa, who's an attractive Taiwanese girl who gives a good service. The downside is that she speaks next to no English, so I wanted to avoid her. Thankfully I was greeted by someone else (Coco), who was an equally attractive young Taiwanese lass. Went for 1 hour FBM $140 which includes nude and HJ. I asked for a sensual massage rather than remedial, and Coco was fantastic. Blew and nibbled on my ear, whilst rubbing her enhanced breasts on my back. On the flip, nothing was off limits when it came to touching. She offered a body slide for $30, but I declined because I was getting enough arousal.

After I blew, she resumed a remedial massage upon my request. She was fine when using her fingers to manipulate my shoulders, neck and head, but otherwise her massage technique was average. Upon completion, she gave me a hug and kiss on the cheek, which was nice.

Coco is the best looking ML I've had. Looks 8/10 Body 9/10. She also has an engaging personality. Unlike Lisa, I was able to have a conversation with her. She only works there on Fridays, and I will definitely return.I've started testing the waters after a prolonged absence due to an op. Tried a couple of places in Richmond and one in Malvern but the tackle still isn't rising to the occasion. What I can't get a grip is the prices. $140 for a nude rnt?? The places I went to were saying 50 for an rnt another 50 just to take top off. Are there any reasonable places or can you tell which places to avoid by the gold plated door knobs?

Brauninc
02-17-16, 08:14
I've started testing the waters after a prolonged absence due to an op. Tried a couple of places in Richmond and one in Malvern but the tackle still isn't rising to the occasion. What I can't get a grip is the prices. $140 for a nude rnt?? The places I went to were saying 50 for an rnt another 50 just to take top off. Are there any reasonable places or can you tell which places to avoid by the gold plated door knobs?Witchdong I'm sorry the rnt scene has gone this way, 120 nude at Tokyo milk is the hightest I've heard. 159 a eley Road burwood east and 545 Glenferrie Road hawthorn are 50 $ nude HJ, and that price is set in stone.

Luvit64
02-17-16, 08:17
I've started testing the waters after a prolonged absence due to an op. Tried a couple of places in Richmond and one in Malvern but the tackle still isn't rising to the occasion. What I can't get a grip is the prices. $140 for a nude rnt?? The places I went to were saying 50 for an rnt another 50 just to take top off. Are there any reasonable places or can you tell which places to avoid by the gold plated door knobs?It seems like many places that actually offer full sex, include the extras in their standard rate for a R&T.

I went to a place today which had an advertised price of $80 for an hour full body massage. When I got there, I was told $140 including nude / HJ, but no touching. I was about to walk, but was then offered a full service for $200. As it turned out, I wish I had of walked.

Eclipse1
02-17-16, 10:57
After seeing a well baited hook in the Locanto listings for Geelong I decided to take a punt. The words that first caught my eye were beautiful Asian, great body and you will go away happy. The posted age of 39 did not put me off but I kept in mind this was an ad to make a sale so the normal cautions should apply. I tried a preliminary phone call but she was giving nothing away so there was no alternative to making a booking to find out the go. When I turned up it was not a particularly strong first impression. An OK face, not what I would call beautiful though and the great body was dressed up in pyjamas. Well, I was there, paid my $70 for 30 minutes and assumed the position. Things brightened up immediately when she (never did find out her name) lost the PJs which had been concealing a very curvy body. The massage was good. I chose medium and I was glad I did not opt for hard. There was no problem with touching as she was happy to position herself over my tongue. The tug was good and when it was done I received full value for the time with more massage. This lady has excellent English and she held a good conversation. I will be back. Easy to find, Locanto / Geelong / Massage and look for 39 in the description.Hey Golfer,

Just wondering if you have any more info on this place? I tried looking on Locanto and can't find anything, possibly gone?

Golfer48
02-17-16, 23:15
I tried looking on Locanto and can't find anything, possibly gone?Thinks that one left months ago. And as you have already worked out, the locanto adds for RNT in Geelong are very thin. I can only guess as to the reasons for this but LE activity would be high on the list. Very few ads appearing in the local papers would be another indicator.

OnlyAGame
02-18-16, 01:30
I have read several reviews lately where a gent has been enjoying a massage, declined the offered extras due to the high cost and has then received unfriendly and unsatisfactory treatment from the "lady" for the remainder of the session. This shouldn't be tolerated and if I was on the end of it I would be fronting the manager and asking for a partial refund, but that's another topic.

What I would like to know (and would also strongly encourage) is who actually asks about extras before the session starts? It would seem that any grief could be avoided by asking the girl as soon as the door closes what extras she offers and for how much. If you're not happy with what she's offering you can turn around and go elsewhere. Most of them can't and don't want to massage anyway so what are you losing by adopting this tactic?

I never spend more than $100 for a full hour and if I'm spending the full $100 there's a lot more than just a massage happening and she's fully nude.

The greed of some of the young princesses in this industry has gotten out of hand and I think that it's time for the customers to take back a little bit of the power. Ask a simple question and make your hard earned money go further.

RabbitHole
02-18-16, 01:47
I go to RnT because I appreciate a good massage to begin with, then extra is like the cherry on the cake and if you are not interested in the massage, I would recommend to go directly to a brothel and stop wasting your money on massage parlor.

I have read several reviews lately where a gent has been enjoying a massage, declined the offered extras due to the high cost and has then received unfriendly and unsatisfactory treatment from the "lady" for the remainder of the session. This shouldn't be tolerated and if I was on the end of it I would be fronting the manager and asking for a partial refund, but that's another topic.

What I would like to know (and would also strongly encourage) is who actually asks about extras before the session starts? It would seem that any grief could be avoided by asking the girl as soon as the door closes what extras she offers and for how much. If you're not happy with what she's offering you can turn around and go elsewhere. Most of them can't and don't want to massage anyway so what are you losing by adopting this tactic?

I never spend more than $100 for a full hour and if I'm spending the full $100 there's a lot more than just a massage happening and she's fully nude.

The greed of some of the young princesses in this industry has gotten out of hand and I think that it's time for the customers to take back a little bit of the power. Ask a simple question and make your hard earned money go further.

Stykler
02-18-16, 06:50
I went to a place today which had an advertised price of $80 for an hour full body massage. When I got there, I was told $140 including nude / HJ, but no touching. I was about to walk, but was then offered a full service for $200. As it turned out, I wish I had of walked.Why not contribute and tell us where this place is? We might like to avoid it as well.

Pedros Needs
02-18-16, 07:23
I never fail to ask upfront, but to minimize any concerns I usually strip off and sit waiting on the table and ask when the lady comes back.

It is pretty rare I don't stay, that said there was an occasion today that I didn't. As I simply I hate being shafted with prices.

It was a little shop on the Cnr of Glenferrie and Malvern Rd, one of the many Forever Young shops I think.

Paid $50 for the 30 minutes, to be told the options were an extra 50 for hand and touch or would do a body slide for $150.

Politely refused on the grounds of arrogance, so left with my $50 in hand.

As I have said many times guys, vote with your feet, repeat business is something most just don't think is important.

Pedro.

CID99
02-18-16, 07:30
I go to RnT because I appreciate a good massage to begin with, then extra is like the cherry on the cake and if you are not interested in the massage, I would recommend to go directly to a brothel and stop wasting your money on massage parlor.Well said RabbitHole. If you are not interested in a good massage for at least 50% of the booked time, then better go to a brothel where you will find prettier girls and option of full service or nude massage. You will save your money and happy. This is basic economics.

Luvit64
02-18-16, 10:23
Why not contribute and tell us where this place is? We might like to avoid it as well.Be happy to. 60 High st. North cote. What made it odd was that there were 2 ads posted on Locanto in the past week by different advertisers for this place. The 1st said under new management and quoted $80 HR full body massage but didn't have the address. I rang the number to get the address. 2nd ad had the address but no prices, and a different mobile no. When I entered, the advertised price was different again, $90 HR full body massage. Go figure.

Brauninc
02-18-16, 11:09
Highett massage centre.

Person's Name: Angie.

Establishment: Highett massage center 505 highett Road highett.

Date of Visit: Thurs 18/2/2016.

Hours of Business: 10 am till 8 pm 7 days.

Rates: 50 $ plus 80 nude.

Size / shape: 6-8 a-cups tall.

Nationality or Ethnicity: China.

Services Provided: nude HJ.

Value for money / recommend? : maybe.

My experience / comments: I rang sugarland and I wanted to stay with angie after her and amy did the double with me. I am really attracted to her, and the boss told me she was working at a different shop. Its a week old shop so there branching out. I rang the above mobile, and it appeared angie answered, I booked for 4. 45 pm, and arrived at 4. 30 pm. Its another upstairs shop, but reception is upstairs. She put me in a bare room for 15 minutes, then arrived after seeing out another customer. She wore a long sexy classy black dress, and I could just get a peek of her boobs.

I asked for nude and we agreed to 80 $. I told her I was very pleased she agreed, I couldn't wait to see her naked. She went down and locked the door, it would appear she was the only girl there. She started with lights nails over the crack area, she is a very sensual women. She has a small mouth, and round eyes, but she has such a sophisticated persona, even if a bit greedy on price. I turned over she agreed to sit on top with her dress on, teasing the inside legs, as I rubbed her undies. She soon took off her sexy black knickers and bra, got back up and sat on my towel covered penis. There wasn't a lot of motioning forward and teasing. I asked her onto the table where I massaged her front and back. She has such a sexy ass.

The session improved a bit when she started the HJ with oil. Its so slow and teasy with handwork over both the balls and penis. I was able to view her bum through the mirror. Just the perfect shape, I really adore this girls figure. She asked me if I liked it, then asked If I wanted her to turn to view her front or rear as she worked on me. I requested up on table, next to me, jerking away as I viewed her pussy and ass, and I blew very quickly.

Guys this is a once off OK, I am a little turned on by this working lady, and I won't pay that sort of extra again. She's been reviewed at sugarland, the business continues to grow, the boss told me 3 were working at sugarland. I won't see any of the girls anymore. It really is a waste of money isn't it.

Luvit64
02-19-16, 03:06
I go to RnT because I appreciate a good massage to begin with, then extra is like the cherry on the cake and if you are not interested in the massage, I would recommend to go directly to a brothel and stop wasting your money on massage parlor.Good advice RH, and I've now come to that realization.

I popped into this place last week, but when the girl said that they don't do nude, I went elsewhere. Returned here on Monday, and was met by an unattractive Thai woman in her 30's. Decided to have an hour Full Body Massage ($65 cheapest I've had), and after stripping, I asked if she did extras. She gestured HJ, and I agreed for $30. She was OK with touching under top and bottom, but no digital penetration. All in all, good value for money.

Went back again today, knowing that the attractive girl who wouldn't do nude would be working. When I entered the room, she said to strip to my underwear. I went commando, and said that full nudity was OK on previous visit. She was OK with that. After the massage commenced, I asked about extras and she said no. She was a Thai girl 26 (looked younger) who'd only been in Aus 2 months. Her English was actually OK, and we chatted throughout the hour. Her massage technique was fantastic, and she said that she did a course in Thailand.

This was by far the most non-sexual massage I've had. A couple of times I touched her leg, and she moved my hand away. But after getting to know her during the fantastic massage, I didn't care that it was non-sexual. I even left her a $20 tip.

Would I return? Yes, because it was a great massage, and I actually felt good about myself.

Brauninc
02-19-16, 22:10

Brauninc
02-19-16, 22:12
Good advice RH, and I've now come to that realization.

I popped into this place last week, but when the girl said that they don't do nude, I went elsewhere. Returned here on Monday, and was met by an unattractive Thai woman in her 30's. Decided to have an hour Full Body Massage ($65 cheapest I've had), and after stripping, I asked if she did extras. She gestured HJ, and I agreed for $30. She was OK with touching under top and bottom, but no digital penetration. All in all, good value for money.

Went back again today, knowing that the attractive girl who wouldn't do nude would be working. When I entered the room, she said to strip to my underwear. I went commando, and said that full nudity was OK on previous visit. She was OK with that. After the massage commenced, I asked about extras and she said no. She was a Thai girl 26 (looked younger) who'd only been in Aus 2 months. Her English was actually OK, and we chatted throughout the hour. Her massage technique was fantastic, and she said that she did a course in Thailand.

This was by far the most non-sexual massage I've had. A couple of times I touched her leg, and she moved my hand away. But after getting to know her during the fantastic massage, I didn't care that it was non-sexual. I even left her a $20 tip.

Would I return? Yes, because it was a great massage, and I actually felt good about myself.I had the same feeling with a girl at a shop in east Bentleigh. This stunning girl half maltese half phillipines, bleached blonde hair, tall 21, looked more Asian that anything, aussie accent, I saw her about 8 times, and every massage was a straight. The 1st session I almost hinted for extras, but in the end I could tell she was not into that. She had the look of a naughty girl, but in this industry she really towed the line. She told me 98% of her customers asked for a HJ, and she would say "no I'm not a prostitute". She moved on after a few months, never to be seen again, I loved just being massaged by her.

TransMan
02-20-16, 10:12
Thinks that one left months ago. And as you have already worked out, the locanto adds for RNT in Geelong are very thin. I can only guess as to the reasons for this but LE activity would be high on the list. Very few ads appearing in the local papers would be another indicator.Yes Abby left Geelong months ago. 1st time I saw her thought I'd never go back, but became a regular, enjoy a more mature Asian.

She can now be found in Locanto Mill Park / Bundoora.

Luvit64
02-22-16, 08:44
Bizaare Punt.

Though being close to home, never knew this place existed. Walked past it this morning, saw a mamasan through the window, and it had all the hallmarks of at least an are and T, and at best a full sex venue. After returning home, I googled the place, and found a facebook page from when it 1st opened last year. A few pics, but nothing revealing. Google had also come up with some ads for special deals at their opening, but nothing else. I rang the number to check on trading hours, and said I'd be there tomorrow morning. Well, curiosity got the better of me, so I went there around 5.00 pm.

Walked in and asked for an hour full body massage $60. Youngish girl greeted me and asked if I wanted Chinese oil. I've had an ongoing sore shoulder so I agreed, which made it $75. Now here is where it gets bizarre. I was shown into a cubicle where there was 2 massage tables 1 meter apart, and lying facing down on the adjoining table was a woman getting a massage by mamasan. I was asked to take of my top, which was ok, but there was nowhere to hang or put my clothes. I asked her if I should remove my shorts (normally a given), and she said yes, and gave me a plastic box to put all my stuff in. So here I was stripping off next to a female customer a meter away.

Needless to say, extras was out of the question. During the massage, my arousal levels couldn't be any less. Halfway through, the woman next to me left, and shortly after I could hear whispering between mamasan and my masseuse. A little while later, I lifted my head, and lo and behold, mamasan had taken over the massage. Even some massaging of the inner thighs was getting no reaction from the little fella. No flip, which I wasn't expecting.

What makes this even more bizarre is that this is the busiest place I've ever been to. Including myself, there was 5 customers in the hour. There were 4 massage tables in the place. The middle 2 were adjoining, and the outer 2 were separated by a flimsy sheet / curtain.

Would I return. Hell No!

SuperDong
02-22-16, 09:52
I go to RnT because I appreciate a good massage to begin with, then extra is like the cherry on the cake and if you are not interested in the massage, I would recommend to go directly to a brothel and stop wasting your money on massage parlor.I am one of those people who visit RnT to get a FS from slightly less mechanical WL. I have no interest at all in a good massage, only a quick release for $ 100. If I wanted a good massage, I'd visit my physio and get a proper one. I don't like brothels because the WLs feel too money-oriented. I get a better GFE service at Asian Massage Places and I always ask upfront whether FS is on the menu or not, just like Pedro Needs. I like the wham-bam-thank-you service which, IMO, are available in 99% AMPS. This is what I like and never had a problem with any WL or Mamasan. Are you telling me to stop doing what I love?

This is a public forum to share info on sex related stuffs, not a place to force your opinion down my throat! Could you please stop slamming down other people? Who cares what kind of motivation they have when visiting RnTs? They're not hurting you or other punters and they can do whatever float their boats. Kindly keep your opinion to yourself and just share the good stuffs around, thank you very much!

Try HardAussie
02-22-16, 14:15
I am one of those people who visit RnT to get a FS from slightly less mechanical WL. I have no interest at all in a good massage, only a quick release for $ 100. If I wanted a good massage, I'd visit my physio and get a proper one. I don't like brothels because the WLs feel too money-oriented. I get a better GFE service at Asian Massage Places and I always ask upfront whether FS is on the menu or not, just like Pedro Needs. I like the wham-bam-thank-you service which, IMO, are available in 99% AMPS. This is what I like and never had a problem with any WL or Mamasan. Are you telling me to stop doing what I love?

This is a public forum to share info on sex related stuffs, not a place to force your opinion down my throat! Could you please stop slamming down other people? Who cares what kind of motivation they have when visiting RnTs? They're not hurting you or other punters and they can do whatever float their boats. Kindly keep your opinion to yourself and just share the good stuffs around, thank you very much!I couldn't agree more. Very little I can add except Bravo!

OnlyAGame
02-23-16, 01:46
If you are not interested in a good massage for at least 50% of the booked time, then better go to a brothel where you will find prettier girls and option of full service or nude massage. You will save your money and happy. This is basic economics.Why would I want to go to a brothel when I can get everything from a girl in a massage shop for less money and get more time to do it in?

You have a very odd view of economics but as long as you're happy that's all that matters.

Ausmann
02-23-16, 12:48
I was in the area and walked in, only one girl Sherly on at that time, asked me to go into the room and the young girl followed soon after, $45 for 30 min, was about to pay and she said can take the money later, (first time in a RnT did this happen). Anyway got on table and massage started, Sherly is a very small young girl from Malaysia, got pretty friendly after chatting during the massage, the massage was pretty average with no teasing whatsoever, on the flip I asked if she does topless / nude and yes topless was the answer, wanted $70 which I did not want to pay, anyway told her I have $50 that's all, wasn't too happy about it but agreed to do topless with HJ, HJ could have been better, the only good or nice thing about her was her beautiful body / boobs, allowed touching and a bit of kissing, nice girl but asking price too much to return for what's on offer. Cheers Ausmann.

RabbitHole
02-24-16, 06:16
No hard feeling but unfortunately it is guys like you who pays 100 $ for quick release who push price up for guys like me who wants to have a decent massage and a little bit extra. Now I have to pay 50 $ for a clothed HJ thanks to guys like you.

I am one of those people who visit RnT to get a FS from slightly less mechanical WL. I have no interest at all in a good massage, only a quick release for $ 100. If I wanted a good massage, I'd visit my physio and get a proper one. I don't like brothels because the WLs feel too money-oriented. I get a better GFE service at Asian Massage Places and I always ask upfront whether FS is on the menu or not, just like Pedro Needs. I like the wham-bam-thank-you service which, IMO, are available in 99% AMPS. This is what I like and never had a problem with any WL or Mamasan. Are you telling me to stop doing what I love?

This is a public forum to share info on sex related stuffs, not a place to force your opinion down my throat! Could you please stop slamming down other people? Who cares what kind of motivation they have when visiting RnTs? They're not hurting you or other punters and they can do whatever float their boats. Kindly keep your opinion to yourself and just share the good stuffs around, thank you very much!

Genuine Lotus
02-24-16, 10:58
I was in the area and walked in, only one girl Sherly on at that time, asked me to go into the room and the young girl followed soon after, $45 for 30 min, was about to pay and she said can take the money later, (first time in a RnT did this happen). Anyway got on table and massage started, Sherly is a very small young girl from Malaysia, got pretty friendly after chatting during the massage, the massage was pretty average with no teasing whatsoever, on the flip I asked if she does topless / nude and yes topless was the answer, wanted $70 which I did not want to pay, anyway told her I have $50 that's all, wasn't too happy about it but agreed to do topless with HJ, HJ could have been better, the only good or nice thing about her was her beautiful body / boobs, allowed touching and a bit of kissing, nice girl but asking price too much to return for what's on offer. Cheers Ausmann.I called around today and had Indian Malaysian Shirley again, unfortunately, I recon she must have been tipped-off by recent activity and the possible ISG post. I could only manage a bad HJ and basic outside panty touch from her. I told her I miss her passionate kissing from last week which she prides herself on and direct rear-end touch for 20 $. She said no kissing this time and tried showing me her mouth ulcer from over-brushing her teeth; it's hard to know what to believe with her, certainly not very consistent service.

Lotus.