PDA

View Full Version : Other Areas

Admin
05-19-02, 21:17
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

Tadpole
06-08-02, 09:32
Subject: Matamata - The Stables of Matamata

This is/was the only place in town for some adult fun, and the last time I passed through here (April 2001) the door was closed and no-one was answering.

Their answerphone said something like 'due to unforseen circumstances we are closed until further notice'. My only assumption is that they had no staff left, or they been closed down by some group enforcing their own morals onto the local society.
They used to have newspaper clippings on the walls from the outcry when they opened. All the local women were expecting to lose their husbands to this den of sin and deceipt.

Is this place still open?

The previous time I visited they had 3 girls working, with the one I picked having driven in from some other town a fair way away. I'd assume they could still pull in staff from other towns if they need them.

Anybody got any answers??

Tadpole
06-08-02, 09:43
Topic: Gisborne

Is there anywhere in Gisborne a man can go for some simple cum n go sex?

There's nothing in the phone book.
Is there a local paper or something where the girls advertise?

Anybody got some answers?

Five
05-08-03, 02:19
hey guys headed to the cooks for 10 days next week.. staying in raro almost the whoel time- any action there? I know that they are pretty conservative.. but if anyone has some suggestions it would be appreciated. 5

Em One
08-05-03, 08:26
Going to Palmerston North at the end of the month. Have 1 night away, any coments anyone??

Thanks

Hax
01-05-04, 10:19
Slightly late reply :), But i spent a little time at Roxannes in palmerston north a few weeks ago,

Not a huge selection of girls available (it was 3am at the time however :). I'm not too keen on the format of places like roxannes, where you walk in and pay some money up front ($40 for 45 mins room fee) before you even know what girls are available, it adds some pressure and i much prefer to be able to just walk out if there is nobody to my liking.

(The lounge bar has only a $10 'covercharge' to get in by the look of the sign, i think i'll have to give that a try next time i'm there)

I choose a fairly plump young blonde after spending a while sitting around with some fairly stilted conversation and a game or two of pool, (i don't recall her name), she wasn't bad, but not kissable (which is a turn off for me) and rather rather lacklustre in bed (she did give a moderately ok massage however), $100 for full service (on top of the $40 room fee for 45 minutes).

Not an absolutely terrible experience, but i don't think i'll be spending too my more of my hard earned money there, and probably not on her.

I also noticed on walking around the city that firecats has closed, so palmerston north is now without a strip club!,The city that was once one of the more 'redlighted' citys in the country seems to have become remarkably boring!!

Has anyone else checked out anywhere in palmy?

Mr Brownstone
03-26-04, 10:27
PALMERSTON NORTH

The other week as well as tonight I went to Roxxanes. It is on Rangetiki Street, real close to downtown, right on the main drag. They have neon lights out front, and it is right around the corner from Candy's, where I've never been.

Roxxanes is on the second floor, so you head up some stairs to an area that has a bank-teller box on the wall. There is a menu of services. $30 for 1/2 hour, $40 for 3/4 hour, $50 for a full hour "entry fee." Handjob and oral is $80, full service is $110 (I think) and you can get 2 girls for $120 each.

When you go in there, it is not a super-nice place. Kind of seedy. The gal behind the bank-teller glass who takes your entry fee (VISA/MC Accepted) and takes you back to an open area with several couches and a pool table. She was nice but walked with a cane and limp. She got a drink for me and said to wait for the girls. There were Penthouse and FHM magazines lying around the coffeetables for my reading pleasure. There were 1980's black and white busty-chick framed posters on the walls, and christmas ornaments hanging from the ceiling. Again, not the nicest place.

The first time I went in, it was early on a Saturday, about 7:00pm. There were only two girls working, and after the behind the door lady/madamme took me back, they came around. One was an early-20's Maori (local native) gal and the other was a trashy-looking white chick, who looked strung out and was smoking cigs. I'm not a smoker, so I grabbed the Maori--her name was Lily, and headed into a room. Lily kind of asked the strung out chick for what to do next.

We went to a room with the door adjacent to the couch/pool room. Lily took my cash, and headed to "log in" while I took a shower. The room had a queen size bed, with a shower in the corner, that was plastic and the door did not shut very well. She told me it was her first time "working," and kind of fumbled about with her mannerisms. After I got out of the shower she beckoned me to the bed for a real lackluster massage. I flipped over and asked her to take her top off, and she said that she could not take her top off for less than $90, so I told her I'd give her the rest later. As she took off her top she said that her bra was decieving and she turned out to be quite flat chested. She gave a decent handjob, and sac rub, and the innocence of her first time added to it. All and all, a good experience, even though the place is seedy.

Hence, I went back again tonight. This time around the gal behind the glass was a quite attractive little hottie, and was unfortunately not working. She said that there were 4 working girls tonight and took me to the lounge area. I had a read of the FHM that I flipped through the first time around, and a blonde named Alicia came into the room. She was slim, B-cup tits, and relatively attractive. I asked her to get me a beer, and she left.

Then the other 3 came in the room. All of them were weather-beaten skanks. There are four couches sitting around coffeetables, and each skank took one and made herself comfortable. I tried to entertain them with chatter until Alicia got back. I said that my friend Dave recommended the place. Skank #1 said, "Oh Dave, we know Dave real well" and Skank #2 commented "Wasnt his name John." We all had a chuckle and Alicia came back with my beer. I quickly asked to Alicia, without the slightest hint of breaking eye contact with her, surrounded by the 3 Skanks, "So, do you want to go back and take care of that?" You could practically hear the eviction stamp coming down on each of their rental contracts.

Alicia and I headed into the room that Lily and I used last time. I paid her, and then hopped in the shower (same crappy plastic door). Alicia came back, and she and I made small talk while I was in the shower. I made like I did not know what to do/1st time. She asked me if I wanted a massage, or wanted to massage her, and looked real excited at the possibility of a massage so I said we'd switch, but I'd do her first (clock was running). She had a decent body, several tattoos, smooth skin, shaved cootch. I gave her a two minute, fairly quality massage and asked her to switch. The massage she gave, and this is hard to believe, was even crappier than the massage that Lily gave.

So, I asked her after about 2 minutes if we should get down to business, she gave a half-ass thigh massage for a few seconds, and grabbed my unit, stroking well. She gave better head than Lily, but the handwork was quite mechanical and non-authoritative. After a few sessions of head then handjob she said that she would not be able to go down on me any more because her jaw was sore. I had to assist in finishing myself off as she squoze the boys, saving the final several shakes fer her, of course.

She hopped in the shower, then me, and she showed me out. As we were walking out there was another younger guy (like me) coming in. I said thanks and shuffled out to the street. On the street it is near a corner, so you instantly feel like the people at the traffic lights are looking at you. So, I hustled to my car around the corner, parked out in front of Candy's.

So, all in all, a good and a lackluster experience at Roxxanes. I wish I would have tried Candy's the second time around. If Alicia had not been at Roxxanes the second time, then I would have been in a very uncomfortable position of telling the 3 skanks that I would have to come back.

Mr Brownstone
04-10-04, 10:39
NEW PLYMOUTH

Tonight I gave Hearts N Armour a go. It is located just off the main street in New Plymouth. I called beforehand to ask when there would be a good selection of ladies available, and the lady said about 8:00 pm.

I got there about 8:15. The entrance is in an alleyway, and I walked right by some packed bar windowsto get into the place. There were two parking spots in the alleyway. At the top of one flight of stairs, there are some vending machines, and you go through purple doors to a small hangout area. There is a reception desk/bar, beind it are some couches. To your left is a pool table. All in all, the entry area is pretty small, and not very well decorated. There was an older, bald, potbellied gent playing pool with one of the ladies.

On the bar there is a list of prices, which you pay in full in advance. 1/2 hour is ?, 3/4 hour 120$NZ, 1 hour 130$NZ. You can pay extra if you want to massage the lady (yeah, right) or if you want to use the spas in the room. The spa prices I think were about 40$NZ more than the prices listed above. The price list leaves you wondering if the ladies will charge you more in the room, so I asked if that was it for charges, which it was. As you pay right away, it would be quite awkward to walk in, brouse over the ladies, and then walk out. So, not a very convenient setup if you are heading in to check out the merchandise. I chose the 3/4 hour.

Also, come to think of it, they didn't offer me a drink. Cheap fucks.

Sitting at the bar there were two working gals. You have full view of them right when you enter, and there is no hiding your conversation. The closest lady was in her 40's, with a body to show it. She had a red dress on, black hair, decent tits, alot of makeup. To the right of her was Lea, and behind her on the couches was a big fat girl. So, 4 girls to choose from.

The chick playing pool was notedly too busy to be bothered. I said in a confused manner, "Well, I have no idea what to do next (playing the never-been-to-one-of-these-places-before routine to an audience in a small room)." The lady behind the front desk-skinny, with a 1980's look about her, and red hair said "Now you just choose a girl."

I said to Lea, "Lets head to the back" and we went down a poorly-laid out narrow hall around a little curve to room 5. The way the door was set up, you'd think that we were taking out the trash. Lea and I went into room 5, not the biggest or the nicest room I've been in. The room was shaped like a trianlgle, (****eles?), with a triangle bed filling up a corner. Opposite the bed was a spa, with little room to maneuver around the edges. There was an appropriate red light on. The upper wall had a glass window to the next room. So, I suppose, you could bounce on the triangle bed to get a glimpse of what was shaking in the next room.

Between the bed and the spa was an upright fan, as well as a ceiling fan, and both were on. So, the room was quite windy.

Lea told me to get naked, which I did. She said that I needed to take a shower to get cleaned up. I thought that would have been in the spa, but no shower head. So she took me down the hall to a small shower room. So, you leave your small, red-lit, triangle room into a relatively bright, narrow hall, with your working girl while you are in a towell. Not only does this make you leave your wallet in the room, but if someone else was in the hall, you would easily bump into them while passing/expose your towelled self to the other patrons. So, once again, not a good set up.

Lea dropped me off in a shower room, that only had a fabric sheet for a door to the shower. The shower itself had a glass door, excellent water pressure, and a restaurant-style soap dispenser. Maybe they stole it from McDonalds. You would think that they would provide shampoo. Lea said that she'd be waiting in the hall for me. I used the pink pump soap, and noticed that the shower was not draining well. Perhaps it was from the increased water pressure.

The walls in the shower room went up about 9 feet, and then for about 2 feet above that, it is open. There was one of those bathroom hotlights in the shower room? next to mine. Alas, no hotlight for me. I quickly dried off and followed Lea to room 5 down the hall, hoping no one would pop out of their room, or enter from the main area. Fortunately, no one did, but again, bad floor planning. Lea slapped my arse, friskily, on the way into room 5.

In the room Lea undressed. She was about 23 years old, 15-20 pounds chunky, but had decent C-cups and brown hair with red highlights. I asked her what to do, she offered a massage, and I obliged. She asked if I wanted oil, powder, or a dry massage, and I went for dry. She gave a half-ass massage on my back for about a minute and I told her that that was good enough. So I flipped over and she briefly massaged my chest and thighs, then went into a handjob. When I was fully aroused she got up from the bed and scrounged in her bed for a condom. She came back to the bed, and a few shakes later, put on the condom with her mouth. Her had instantly went to massage my bollocks, which was nice.

I was feeling lazy and comfortable with my head in the corner of room 5 propped up on several pillows, so I told Lea that oral was fine. She alternated between above-average head and handjob for about 10-15 minutes, and finished me off with a kung-fu grip.

Then we laid back on the bed together and sort-of cuddled for about 5 minutes, and I said, "Well, do we hop in the shower?" She said yes and put on a towel and silk robe, I was offered a clean, dry towel and we trekked down the hall to the room again.

If the shower that I/we used was occupied, it would be quite easy for Lea to open the curain up on someone, which is creepy. We got in the shower and made small talk. The shower was not quite big enough for two people comfortably, under the non-cuddly circumstances. Also, the shower head, although allowing once again for excellent water pressure, did not swivel. So, as I kicked Lea out of the stream she got out and put on her robe while I rinsed. As I finished rinsing the hot water ran out. It must have been a busy day at Hearts N Armour.

Rather than have Lea stand there in a small area next to the sheet while I dried, I told her I would dry in the room, so I trekked my wet and dripping, albeit satisfied butt down the hall again.

In the room Lea and I made small talk while I dried, which was easier due to the fans, and we both got dressed. Lea wants to go to Idaho. She also said she has been working since 1:00, which was a little unbecoming. She said that room 5 used to be one room, that they cut in half to make another room because they were quite busy. Apparently, Hearts N Armour has had up to an hour wait. Lea said it was no darn good to have people sitting down twiddling their thumbs for an hour while they waited for a girl.

As we walked out I wished her a good weekend as she stayed in the narrow hall door that opens to the main room.

There were three punk-dressed Maoris (Native New Zealanders) blocking the exit route. I had to excuse myself and get one to move as I took off thogh the doors. Bad floorplan.

All in all, a good experience. But that is only because of the quality service by Lea. Plus 120$NZ is cheap. However, the shitty setup of the place is a factor, and they should change things around. But, I'd go back for the inexpensive, quality service alone.

Mr Travel
06-11-04, 08:49
Thank you to Jackson for upgrading my membership.

As my name suggests I travel alot and have visited a number of parlours around NZ. As I have time I will add information about my preferences and experiences.

Tonight I will discuss Whangarei, having been there early this week.

There are two parlours in Whangarei - Golden Palace (upstairs in a yellow building on the main road to the bridge) and Scarlet Lounge (upstairs on a side street next to the Police station - also has the stereotypical red light on outside).

From a previous visit and also scoping the quality of the ladies this time, Scarlet Lounge is definitely inferior. The rooms are old and shabby, the showers disgusting, and the ladies are not that attractive (generally about 5/10). Cost for one hour is $140 with an extra $5 if you use eftpos/credit card.

Golden Palace is much superior - though there are only a few quality ladies available. This week I went through with Claudia on both Tuesday and Wednesday. Cost is $140 per hour with an extra $10 for eftpos/credit card.

There is a spa pool avaialble for use - the time in here does not count as part of your hour.

Claudia is about 30-35 and takes pride in her job. The massage was relaxing and sensual (somewhat of a contridication I know but true in this case) and the oral sex was just great. Claudia is all about her customer and uses nice vitiamn E cream. She was about a 7/10.

In general, as Whangarei is such a small place you cannot expect great ladies - 10/10 or upclass venues, but overall the Golden Palace is worth a go if you are in town. (It's also easy walking distance from the only major hotel they have in town)

Regards

Mr Travel

Tadpole
06-12-04, 10:30
Golden Palace Whangarei

The Golden Palace is also For Sale.

So does anybody fancy involvement in the industry from the other side of the table?

I wonder what perks are available for the managers.
Biggest problem I can imagine is that if your staff vacate for any reason, you can't just work a bit harder and do some overtime to make up for their absence. These businesses need WOMEN, and now that the business is 100% legal, what advantage does an establishment offer the ladies to make it worth their while to stay?

Trim Body
07-01-04, 07:35
WAIHI Club 44

Dear Fellows

Club 44 is nice I have been there twice and is ok

The phone is 021-108-7800

I recomend Alisha, a Blond Girl who is 20 and is cute.

Mr Brownstone
07-04-04, 02:32
Taupo:

The other week I went to Lake Taupo, which is beautiful. When I was up there, I checked out Bobby's.

It is relatively close to downtown, with plenty of close parking and neon signs above the building. Before I went, I called (Saturday) to find out what would be a good time to go. The lady who answered told me that dances started at 9:00, and I got there around 9:30.

You go up a fairly shady staircase, and there is a bankers window with a barred door to your left. An asian lady asked what I wanted, a european girl and an hour was NZ$160. I thought that that was pretty steep for not seeing who they had working. I paid and she let me into a yellow-painted cement walled room with tables and a mirrored corner with a pole (for the dances). The whole place was pretty shitty. I wouldnt want to go lounge there in an open environment with other clients.

There was a 50-ish lady sitting at one of the tables, smoking and watching a small TV they had mounted up on the wall. She scurried up to get me a beer, which I paid $5 for. I noticed that for a dingy, poorly decorated place they had a surprisingly well stocked bar, even though I had to drink my beer twiddling my thumbs as the old gal went back to her soaps.

In about two minutes the asian lady returned and took me down the hall to a room. Queen sized bed, shower in the corner, really bad artwork on the walls, and the most grimy couch you had ever seen. I took a seat on the coutch, trying to avoid the obvious hole in one of the cushons, and the asian lady shut the door.

After a few minutes of admiring the crappiness of the place, the asian lady came back with Anna, a Maori (native NZ) girl who was about 23 with b-cups and many bad tatoos.

She asked me to get into the shower, which I did. Quite good water pressure. Anna came back into the room while I was in there, and we made small talk for awhile. I told her that a bj/hj was all I really came in for. She gave me a massage with the front of her body, which was great. She gave quite remarkable head, and said, "Look, youre going to have to please me too, so we fucked for awhile. While we were going at it, you could hear people walking up and down the hall and moving furniture in the other room. After we finished and had small talk, I took a shower and left.

Overall, a shitty place, that you have to prepay for without seeing who is working, but Anna did a primo job. So, I'd recommend Bobby's if there was nothing else going on and you were prepared to lose your cash on a butt-ugly gal.

Mr Brownstone
07-04-04, 08:53
PALMERSTON NORTH

I went back to Roxxanes tonight. It was a Sun. and very laid back. Two younger, early 20's gals came right out, and I chose Cloe right away. She gave fantastic head, fucked like a rabbit, and was very cool. The only downside was after we were finished, she mentioned taking her kid to Shrek 2. Didn't need to hear about that. One hour, $50up front, plus another $100 to her in the room. Well worth it, and I'll be back eventually. One more thumbs up for Roxxanes.

I realised that Cloe was the good looking chick behind the counter when I went there a while ago. She has a lip-stud, lousy tattoo on her hand (from when she was 15--I think the tattoo may give her hand magic powers).

Cheers

Mr Travel
08-07-04, 04:30
I called into Bobbies in Taupo this last week. Felt the need and there are only two places in Taupo.

Went to Jezabelles first. Being a Tuesday night there was only 1 girl (actullay she looked like a Grandma!!) and it was going to cost $170. I said no.

I paid $10 to go in and drink at the bar and to check out the girls. Better than paying all the money up front.

There were 4 girls at Bobbies - Teagan and Destiny were about 20ish and were Maori. They were to interested in watching TV than me. There was a mid 30ish Asian lady and Anna.

Anna must be the same one previously mentioned.

I watched the end of a movie on TV - as this was all the girls wanted to see, had a couple of beers and thought about going through with Anna. Went to the window to pay but the manager was on the phone and after waiting 2-3 minutes I gave up and left.

Overall, for a tourist town there is a lack of these types of services.

Cheers

Mr Travel

Dr Bob
09-10-04, 12:39
Hi All,

I was in Rotorua a few weeks ago, and decided to check out what was available in town. It was a wet Wednesday night, so not the busiest evening, and I was out just after midnight.

In town there were two candidates - Alexandra's and Bobby-Lee's.

I tried Alexandra's first - this is a strip club with a parlour on the side. At the top of the stairs there was a woman in the booth who informed me that there were 4 girls dancing tonight, and entry is $20. I asked about 'massage' but was informed that only one girl was working this evening, and she had just been booked for an hour. I decided not to wait or check out the strip/bar area, and went to check out the competition.

Bobby Lee's is a straight parlour/escort operation. Just inside the door was a receptionist in a booth, posted on the wall was a list of prices. I'm afraid I don't remember all the details, but I believe it listed 40 minutes at $140 and 1 hour for $160 for full service.

I asked if anyone was available - the answer was there were two girls available, and would I like to meet them. I agreed, and the receptionist left out the back of the booth - I expected her to let me in the door, but actually what happened was that the two women in question came in turns into the booth to introduce themselves.

Once that was over I expressed an interest to the receptionist and I was then let into a lounge area where the two women were watching TV, along with an older chinese lady.

My options were:

Monique - 23 years old, petite, blonde european kiwi, probably an 8.
Helena - late 30's bottle blond european kiwi, smoker's skin. Perhaps a 5.

Didn't take me long to decide and after a very quick chat I suggested to Monique that we head upstairs. Took care of the paperwork/payment for an hour and off we went.

The room was quite small but well set up - a single bed set diagonally into the corner, with mirrors on the walls offering quite a good set of views. In another corner was a shower which I was directed to. I was told that my time didn't start until after I got out of the shower though - and while I took care of that Monique was putting on the heater and setting out towels etc.

Monique had a very bubbly personality and so we started chatting easily - putting me at my ease (I'm certainly not experienced with PFP and was a wee bit nervous about how things would go).

The rules were stated - no kissing on the mouth, no touching the pussy - at this point I was a wee bit concerned, but it worked out OK.

With her clothes off I could confirm my first impressions - definitely an 8, very happy with my choice. Petite body, a couple of tasteful tattoos, nice 'handful' breasts, clear smooth skin.

We started with a back massage (oil) for a few minutes which was pretty good, nice and relaxing. That turned into a body slide which was also very pleasant.

All through this we were laughing and chatting, so everything felt very comfortable and not awkward at all.

So I rolled over and it was quickly into a hand job, and equally quickly she brought out a condom and placed it on me. There followed a very proficient CBJ for a few minutes.

At this point we had a chat about what I'd like to do and she wondering I'd like to see her playing with herself - that sounded pretty good to me. So I lay back on the bed and she stood over me while masturbating - a nice bonus which I wasn't expecting.

After that we moved onto FS in various positions for about 15 minutes, me taking the lead which she had a bit of fun with - me knowing what I wanted and putting her into position. Doggie worked best with her faced into the corner and the mirrors on the walls I could see her from all angles. Nice and tight too. Didn't try to get away with coming anywhere other than inside her (in the condom!).

So - that used up about 30 minutes, so we had a wee bit of a chat and she gave me some more massage. I didn't try to get off a second shot in my hour, but I don't think it would have been a problem for her.

So all in all I was pretty happy with the experience - in terms of the chatting and the relaxed nature of what went down I guess I'd call it a GFE - although the no kissing/touching would mark that down.

Cheers

Trim Body
10-03-04, 10:00
WAIHI "CLUB 44"

Hi Everyone & Harry R

Well As I said Before I have been in Waihi "club 44"and its a Nice Place SAFE,CLEAN NOT CROWDED and most of all The Girls are very pleasant and with a better attitude than the "money hungry" ones in AKL (exeptions offcourse)

The Price is as follows:

$100 30 min
$120 45 min
$140 1 hr

Now it seems expensive but the girls are good looking and their Attitude is very Friendly,Now the owner a Lady Named Felicity is quite friendly but she is in to bussiness no mess aroud.

I hope they can publish some web page or info over the net so all can be better informed

Mr Brownstone
10-17-04, 08:55
NEW ZEALAND LAW CHANGE
PROSTITUTION NOW LEGALISED

That's right folks, nice and legal!

PALMERSTON NORTH

I have to admit, I've been to Roxxane's a few times since my last report. The last time around was probably one of the most lackluster times, with Eden. She told me that now in NZ prostitution is now legal and regulated, which is great. She also filled me in on a few tips about Roxxanes:

-There are about 20 ladies working there, not all at once.
-Usually they are busiest about 2 a.m. on the weekends when the bars close.
-There may be a price change at Roxxanes
-Roxxanes is the under the same ownership as Candy's down below.
-There is a discreet back entrance to Roxxanes. You park around back in a garage and they will buzz you up the side door.
-Candy's is alot more open than Roxxanes, you basically walk into an open room (Whats up, everyone?)
-You can call and make an appointment with the gals there so you don't have to do the "go sit in the room and have all the gals come out and introduce themselves routine"
-Roxxanes has now issued out $10 gift vouchers that you use for the entry fee (which goes towards the establishment, not in place of cash that you give in the room to the lady). Eden gave me two, which I'm sure I'll use.
-Feel free, when paying in advance, to ask for "extras" which you will have to pay dearly for.
-Eden does not do anal
-There is a gal at Roxxanes that does do anal, and she charges $1000 NZ for it.

Eden is in her late 30's/early 40's with really long, blonde hair. She has a bunch of lousy tatoos, and ok size C fake boobs. She is all about the money and is not as cozy as other working ladies at Roxxanes. Eden is really hesitant to recieve a backrub, apparently because she has a ton of moles and mole removal scars on her back. Anyway, although she looks good in a dress Eden is by far the lousiest lady I have had the pleasure of spending time with at Roxannes. However, she does masturbate above you while stroking, which is nice. But beware, any motion to touch the breasts will be met with an instant surcharge.

Trim Body
02-09-05, 12:20
Hello Everyone I,ve been busy overseas looking after my bussines however i want to Tell You Guys that Club 44 has moved NOT CLOSED to 13 Christiensen St 2nd Floor Falt 1 Aparently there are only 3 girls and always the sa,eblond chick Karara is nice but is starting to be a Routine.

ph 021-108-7800

Green Door
09-10-05, 04:47
I booked Codee through Fleurs, 15 Cathederal Lane, Napier. (phone (06) 8437293. She is a very attractive 18 year old of mixed ethnic background. Beautiful skin and figure with fabulous firm tits. I had an outcall for an hour $130, if I had gone to the parlour, The fee would have been $120.

She wasted no time in stripping off to reveal her, fabulous figure, (no tats). I was hard in no time so she slipped the condom on and proceded with one of the best BJs I had.

She the impailed herself on my throbbing cock. Her tight pussy rode my cock for what seemed an eternity of pure pleasure. I then flipped her onto her back and proceded to pound her, until I was done. Exhausted but very happy.

Turns out that she is the stripper for Fleurs, and will, if requested (in advance), do blue strips! Highly recommended

Mr Variety
10-08-05, 12:49
Are there any recomendations or warning for Dunedin?

Sajer Guy
10-11-05, 11:32
I went to Queenstown in '99 and found one place offering FS for approx NZ$100.

Heading back in Dec and was wondering if there is still something available. Always nice to have a fallback in case I strike out with the ladies at the pubs.

Sajer

Mike Del
10-11-05, 18:38
One to avoid: Reflections on Queens Gardens. Jade might look like a nice girl with her clothes on (and she is nice girl personality wise) but has massive scars as a result of a car accident. Pity.

Other places: Upstairs (St. Andrew Street ?) is still in business although they may have had a change in management not too long ago. Some good things heard in the past about Cleopatras (CBD - part of the strip club there) and Magic Touch (Sth. Dunedin). All are listed in the Yellow Pages.

Mike Del
10-11-05, 18:42
That would be Candy's. And they are the only place in town. There are a couple of privates listed in the local paper but I don't know about them. A friend of mine who was there a couple of months ago tells me that the going rate is $150 for half an hour! Selection during the day is only one or two, after about 8.00 pm three or four.

Might be best to stick to Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch IMHO.

Mr Brownstone
11-19-05, 05:10
The other week I tried Cinderella's in Wanganui.

Its an upstairs location, and also has a "discreet rear entrance." Prices were cheap, $105 for 3/4 hour. However, you get what you pay for.

I went on a Thursday night, five to six gals to choose from, all rated about a 3-6.

Pretty seedy place, relative to other places in NZ. Delapidated lounge where the working girls hang out and watch TV--no pool table, etc, or beer/wine offered. Communal shower, with nice water pressure.

I decided to go with Emma, an 19 year old, slender, B/C cup, inexperienced, quite negative attitude...big mistake. Lousy service (and skin).

All in all, I would avoid going to Cinderella's. it would be worth a long drive to Wellington, Hamilton, or Palmerston North. Of all my NZ experiences, Cinderella's was absolutely the worst. Don't go there, save your cash for someplace better.

Embassy
12-27-05, 08:42
In two weeks I will be in Rotorua on business for a few days. From reading the reports here there appear to be only a couple of parlors that you can visit. Just wondering if there are any ladies that will come to your hotel? I won't have my own transportation and so it will be difficult to go to an establishment.

Spike9
12-27-05, 16:05
You can call the agencies and find out if they have outcall service.

On my trips to N.Z. I have asked about outcall at some of the massage parlors and they said they would.

Ifd you need their phone # follow this link
http://www.ubd.co.nz/Industry_Search/Industry_Results.asp?Action=S&TradeId=5245&Keyword=Rotorua&GroupID=3&Group=Arts%20%26%20Entertainment&SICName=Escort%20Agencies

Dr Bob
01-05-06, 12:21
In two weeks I will be in Rotorua on business for a few days. From reading the reports here there appear to be only a couple of parlors that you can visit. Just wondering if there are any ladies that will come to your hotel? I won't have my own transportation and so it will be difficult to go to an establishment.

Hi embassy,

Rotorua (Rotovegas is the ironic local name!) is actually a pretty small town - if you're in a hotel in the central district, you can easily walk to the parlours, or to any other entertainment in town.

If you were in a motel on the edge of town, or in a resort further out, a taxi into town would only be a few dollars.

Having said that, most parlours in NZ also run an outcall service. A www.yellowpages.co.nz search shows that Bobby Lees is listed under both 'Massage Parlours' and 'Escort Agencies'. There are 4 entries under Escorts. Bobby Lees is the only one I've tried - (incall) - refer to my report below.

Cheers

Embassy
07-07-06, 07:43
I didn't have any free time when I was in the Rotorua area last time, but I will be there for about 2 weeks at the end of July. Most evenings will be free and so I will have some time to have fun. I have seen a website for "Juicy Wench" and she sounds very interesting and open minded. Anyone have any info on her? Anyone seen her?

Rugger 123
01-23-07, 04:43
Hi Guys,

I was in Hamilton for a meeting which finished earlier than expected.o I decided to check out the city action. Found a number advertising PRIVATE Erotic massage in a private apartment towards southern end of Victoria Street. Called the number and was answered by a soft voice. Asked for directions to reach the place. After 20 mins I was ringing their door bell. The door was opened by Sarah, who looked very pleasant. Took me inside and showed me the other girl (Chloe) to make a choice. Chloe looked pleasant too. Stayed with Sarah as she was the one who answered my call and gave directions. Took me to the room, which was very clean and comfortable. Nice and natural light. None of those red lights where you can't see the faces. Anyway, asked for payment upfront and proceeded to prepare the shower for me. To start off, she took off her clothes (great body!!) and started to rub my back gently. After few minutes, the body slide came and it was a great feeling to have those soft breasts rubbing against my back. In between we were chatting and laughing and it was wonderful. Soon she asked me to turn over and started massaging my front. Upto this point, my li'll guy was sleeping. When she started the front body slide, it decided to wake up. Ended with a good hj. Was ok with kissing on cheeks and playing with her bush. Great attitude and excellent service. Overall, good value for money.

Ratings:
Name: Sarah
Body: 8/10
Attitude: Fantastic
Service: Excellent
Damage: $60 for half hour
Highly recommended. Will definitely go there, next time I'm in Hamilton
Cheers

I Luv Girls
02-01-07, 03:31
Rugger 123,

I would be keen to get Sarah's contact details if you would like to pass them on. She sounds to be a good catch amongst the crap we have in Hamilton.

Rugger 123
02-28-07, 09:14
Hi Hamilton,

Sorry mate. I was out of country for some time. Check the Ham local paper under adult entertainment. She advertises as "NO SEX BUT..."

Have fun.

Cheers

Ng Kim Leng
07-24-07, 22:06
I wil be in Dunedin on the 1st of aug. Any recommendations?

Muchacho
10-11-07, 21:44
Veron,

I don't fancy your chances. Whakamaru is definately a one horse town and the quantity / quality will range from slim to non existent. Calling Whakamaru a town is also pushing things a bit. It would be better described as a village.

Even in Taupo, pickings will be slim. Best place would be in Hamilton which is a couple hours drive north.

Poopbunny
11-30-07, 23:00
Bobby's Bar Massage & Strip Club
161 Ruapehu Street, Taupo, Bay of Plenty
07 377 3311

Aand you can post a report when you do visit.

Twice I drove all the way from Auckland to Wellington for poon.

Poopbunny
12-02-07, 01:04
Also google for "fleshlight" not quite the real thing but it would tide you over those lonely nights.

Dr Bob
12-28-07, 05:14
A couple of months ago I was in Palmerston North on a Wednesday night, so I thought I'd check out the local action.

I referred to the reports on here (quite old) looked in the local paper, and in the yellow pages.

Roxanne's is now closed, and The Lounge Bar is only open on weekends - so that only left one choice in the way of parlours/brothels at least - Candy's, on Walding Street.

I got there about midnight. Beside the front door they have a window with a grille where you get to speak to the madam, who you have to pay to get in to see the girls (and she records your name). I hate this setup, but this was the only game in town.

From memory it's something like $30 for 30 minutes, $40 for 45 minutes, $50 for an hour, or $60 for an hour with a spa and wine. This money goes to the house, anything else is negotiated in the room. (Why they bother when it's all legal now - why keep up the pretense?) After being told that there were 4 girls working tonight, all available, I decided to go for 45 minutes and take my chances.

Once inside there's a great big room with a pool table, fireplace and a bunch of couches and armchairs. No girls there, but I was told that they would come in, so I took a seat.

Then in they came, from various rooms. There were indeed 4 - whom I would categorise as the druggie, the 40-year old, the chunky one and the lippy smartarse. After a bit of smalltalk I chose the chunky one - she was the best looking in the dim light of the room. (Don't recall names, sorry)

We went off to a room off the main one - reasonably clean, with a couch, double bed, spa and shower. So then we come to the next pricelist - basically it was $80 for a handjob, $100 for straight sex (but no touching) and $120 for the lot, touching OK. I went for the deluxe option and handed over the dosh.

I had a shower while she went off to do the paperwork I presume.

So after the shower onto the bed and starting with a reasonable firm back massage and a fairly intelligent chat. Then onto my back and she sat astride me while I played with her rather large and pendulous breasts, then she ran them over me.

She rapidly moved onto massaging my cock - very efficiently too I have to say - I very much enjoyed it, but had to get her to slow down for fear of blowing too soon. She then went to a fairly hohum and short-lived CBJ, before she jumped onto me in cowgirl.

Cowgirl normally does not do much for me, but with the lovely breasts to play with, and the rather intense hand action earlier, I didn't last too long and shot my load into the condom after a few minutes

We chatted for another 10 minutes or so, then I had my shower and was on my way.

Given my first impressions of the place and the girls, I left feeling reasonably happy with the experience, and I'd probably go back if I was in town again (although I might try for private operators from the paper too, if I could plan ahead).

Cheers

Moriarty
02-11-08, 00:35
Hi

I'll be in Dunedin for business soon and wondered if anyone has any reports and recommendations of the girls advertising there please? (There are several I'd go for listed in adultspace but almost all photos state "Not actual photo" which is really annoying.)

Thanks all.

Cash Works
02-23-08, 19:32
Hi

I'll be in Dunedin for business soon and wondered if anyone has any reports and recommendations of the girls advertising there please? (There are several I'd go for listed in adultspace but almost all photos state "Not actual photo" which is really annoying.)

Thanks all.

I was just in Dunedin a few days ago on business. Unfortunately, due to client obligations I was unable to partake of any hobbying opportunities, though I did notice 3 massage parlors very near my hotel - I suppose you could say the hotel was surrounded by massage parlors. Next time, I'll have to arrange for a couple of days to explore.

All 3 massage parlors that I saw were in the yellow pages - I really got a kick out of the listing for "Brothels - see massage parlours". The 3: Lucky 7 (Rattray St.), Stilletoes (Princes St.) and La Maisons (Queen's Garden - this didn't show up on my map, but changes from Rattray St. to Queens's Garden after it crosses Princes St.).

There were quite a few students running around town and I found most of the women to be quite friendly as well, so there may have been some opportunities there that I missed.

Studley Hungwell
03-18-08, 11:29
Greetings from an Aussie in Invercargill!

I've just finished a bicycle ride along the east coast of the South Island from Christchurch to Geraldine/Oamaru/Dunedin/Owaka and then here to Invercargill, after spending 5 days in Wellington enjoying the offerings of the New Zealand International Arts Festival. Along with sampling the local food, wine, and scenery I've done a fair amount of sampling the local women as well, about 10 over the last 2 weeks. Some have been fantastic, some have been some real shockers. All a matter of the luck of the draw I guess. I shall report in more detail as time progresses.

I don't wish to state the obvious, but something that has been made abundantly clear to me is the benefit of sites like this and the honest reviews that punters (many who have been chased away by self-serving sex workers who think that any review other than a glowing one is a bad one) have shared. To be blunt, with few exceptions the ONLY interest the vast majority of sex workers regard their clients as little more than a cock with a wallet and have little if any interest in whether the punter has an enjoyable time or not. Yes, there are some exceptions and I have been very fortunate to have met some. In fact meeting one working girl here in Invercargill has made my entire trip worthwhile and will leave me with many lasting and happy memories of the time I spent with her (and the sex was good too!). I was only half joking when I asked her if she wanted to come back to Australia with me.

I have learned on this trip that before you hand over 1 cent of your hard earned money enter the arrangement with a very clear idea of what you are after and expect from the lady and make sure that she can/will deliver the goods, and that you don't find that you are stung for 'extras' that the last lady you saw gladly provided as a standard part of her service. And if there is the slightest hint of a bad attitude from the lady when you meet her then turn and run (I wish I'd done this with the worst punt of my life, which was also one of the worst service-provider experiences of my life, in Dunedin)! You aren't paying for the honor of being in her presence, you're paying good money for a service and if she won't provide it then find someone who will (and believe me, there are those that will!)

I have a 2 day cycle to Queenstown starting tomorrow, then returning to Christchurch for a few days before sampling the female delights that Auckland has to offer!

One word of advice for budding long-distance cyclists who want to indulge in punting during their trip; get a good bicycle seat, one that is designed to avoid putting pressure on the perineum and the nerves and blood vessels contained there-in. Such continuous pressure can, and (as I found out tonight after shelling out $150 for a session) will, cause both penile numbness and impotence. There are many websites that confirm this to be fact, it's not just and old cycling myth, and I've learned the hard that it's true!

Cheers to all,

Studley

Mr Travel
05-30-08, 10:22
Back on the road after a couple years off. Was in Rotorua and looking for some fun earlier in the week. Bit of a let down. Tried to call Macy's, as the advertising on Adultspace.co.nz is tempting, but the numbers are not connected and there is no address in the ad.

Alexandrea's was closed. They were advertising Lisa Lewis for this Friday (tonight) but personally she doesn't do it for me.

Bobby Lees was open. There were 3 girls on. One was a Maori lady in her 40's dressed in a wig and trying to look 20 (very unsuccessfully). One was a white chick with a tatoo on her breast. She didn't look too bad until she stood side on. She had a gut bigger than mine and the clothes she was wearing looked very westie and unattractive.

The third girl was Stacey - she was large as well but more rubenesque. Went through with her and it was reasonable. Straight sex, cbj, her on top and then missionary to finish. Over all - looks about 6, cbj 4 and sex was about 6.

Cheers

Moriarty
06-13-08, 03:50
Hi guys,

I have to make a business trip to Gisborne in the near future and wondered if anyone had any recommendations or otherwise for fun there? Listings on the various sites are few and far-between (not unexpectedly I must admit).

Thanks,

M

Mark17
07-15-08, 18:37
Greetings from an Aussie in Invercargill!

I've just finished a bicycle ride along the east coast of the South Island from Christchurch to Geraldine/Oamaru/Dunedin/Owaka and then here to Invercargill, after spending 5 days in Wellington enjoying the offerings of the New Zealand International Arts Festival. Along with sampling the local food, wine, and scenery I've done a fair amount of sampling the local women as well, about 10 over the last 2 weeks. Some have been fantastic, some have been some real shockers. All a matter of the luck of the draw I guess. I shall report in more detail as time progresses.

I don't wish to state the obvious, but something that has been made abundantly clear to me is the benefit of sites like this and the honest reviews that punters (many who have been chased away by self-serving sex workers who think that any review other than a glowing one is a bad one) have shared. To be blunt, with few exceptions the ONLY interest the vast majority of sex workers regard their clients as little more than a cock with a wallet and have little if any interest in whether the punter has an enjoyable time or not. Yes, there are some exceptions and I have been very fortunate to have met some. In fact meeting one working girl here in Invercargill has made my entire trip worthwhile and will leave me with many lasting and happy memories of the time I spent with her (and the sex was good too!). I was only half joking when I asked her if she wanted to come back to Australia with me.

I have learned on this trip that before you hand over 1 cent of your hard earned money enter the arrangement with a very clear idea of what you are after and expect from the lady and make sure that she can/will deliver the goods, and that you don't find that you are stung for 'extras' that the last lady you saw gladly provided as a standard part of her service. And if there is the slightest hint of a bad attitude from the lady when you meet her then turn and run (I wish I'd done this with the worst punt of my life, which was also one of the worst service-provider experiences of my life, in Dunedin)! You aren't paying for the honor of being in her presence, you're paying good money for a service and if she won't provide it then find someone who will (and believe me, there are those that will!)

I have a 2 day cycle to Queenstown starting tomorrow, then returning to Christchurch for a few days before sampling the female delights that Auckland has to offer!

One word of advice for budding long-distance cyclists who want to indulge in punting during their trip; get a good bicycle seat, one that is designed to avoid putting pressure on the perineum and the nerves and blood vessels contained there-in. Such continuous pressure can, and (as I found out tonight after shelling out $150 for a session) will, cause both penile numbness and impotence. There are many websites that confirm this to be fact, it's not just and old cycling myth, and I've learned the hard that it's true!

Cheers to all,

StudleySaw a few of your post. Are you from Christchurch or if not do you know much about the city and give me some advice.

Any independents you recommend? What about the Brothels like Stacys. I am thinking of trying the Wed gangbang. Is it any good?

Will be there next week for a week.

Thanks,

Mark

Studley Hungwell
07-17-08, 05:08
Saw a few of your post. Are you from Christchurch or if not do you know much about the city and give me some advice.

Any independents you recommend? What about the Brothels like Stacys. I am thinking of trying the Wed gangbang. Is it any good?

Will be there next week for a week.

Thanks,

MarkHi Mark.

I'm a frequent visitor to NZ from Australia. Regarding independants, Allise was very nice although a little older than mentioned on the net. I have seen Melissa and Miss Violet, nice enough ladies but personally feel that one visit was enough for me. Three ladies I saw no longer advertise. I have seen 3 of the ladies from Late Teens and had a nice time with each of them. The Capri Club has some nice ladies working there, I had a very nice time with Selina. Charlie's is worth checking out. Both the Capri and Charlie's are very nice venues that show the pride the owners take in their establishments, unlike some of the dives I've walked in to, and walked straight out of, in Christchurch.

I haven't partaken in the Wednesday gangbang at Stacey's.

Cheers,

Studley

Bob Mantis
08-16-08, 23:25
Greetings! Back in Dunedin and the gray, rainy weather. What better time to look for someone to spend a few enjoyable hours between the sheets! Any advice on local massage parlours or local ladies?

Dr Bob
08-19-08, 11:25
i happened to be in rotorua the other day and decided to sneak away during the day to check out a chinese massage place that i had seen on nz girls. it apparently offered therapeutic and sensual massage, with extras being available for discussion.

it's at 1221 haupapa st in the middle of town, just next to a westpac branch, basically a suburban house with a ramp at the front.

popped in and there were two chinese women in the lounge watching tv - one jumped up to meet me, and pointed me towards a bedroom. didn't get a name, but she was probably in her early 30's and reasonably plain looking.

her english was pretty poor, so communication was a bit difficult - but first thing she said when we got in the room was 'no sex - ok?'. that was fine with me because she would not have been my selection for fs, and i was more after a bit of r'n't anyway.

the deal offered was $40 for half an hour, $60 for an hour. i decided to go for the hour. i was offered a shower, which i took up. the room was cold but she put some heaters on and it soon warmed up. the shower was clean and warm enough.

so i get face down on to the massage table - she asks whether i want a hard or soft massage - and i go for hard. she then proceeds to give me an absolutely fantastic 45 minute massage, literally from my head to my toes, with a bit of almost chiropractic manipulation thrown in. very impressed.

approaching the end so to speak, she's massaging my buttocks and starts brushing my balls for a few minutes - very effective. at this point she offers me the extras - i think she says 'hand blow job?', but in any case i go for a hand job - $20 extra - and don't ask about a bj option.

so then follows a vigorous and probably overly firm hand job to the inevitable messy conclusion. shower, get dressed, and leave feeling considerably better than when i went in.

i'd certainly visit again if i was in the mood for some r'n't.

cheers

Flinthef
11-06-08, 22:57
Hi all, was driving through Hamilton the other day and was feeling in the mood. As one does. Went to see where the new Playmates establishment was because ad looked good. Got there to find both girls busy and so decided to try a different place. I have previously tried 140 London Street (dirty and smelly. Not a good place) and The Apartment (which closed unfortunately because they had a lovely little minx called Kitty there). I have also tried California Girls and had a lovely young Palmy girl (genuinely under 20 and really tight). They also have a good spa special with champagne, but I like variety. So having tried out the other places I felt that I should give Calendar Girls a go.

Got there about midday and there were 3 women to choose from. Chose Carmen. Mid forties but muscular and toned. Afro-american / UK mix so good company. Genuinely loves to fuck and keeps the atmosphere light and playful. She has a lot of stretch marks, but in a good way. The marks radiate out from her navel like rays of a sun against her dark skin. Went for the 45 minute option and felt it was good value because Carmen ensured that I came in the time I paid for.

Very positive for me at Calendar Girls were the real sheets. I am not a fan of vinyl mattress covers. Nothing worse than your sweaty butt sticking to the vinyl at the wrong time. Really puts you off your stroke. At the prices one pays its the very least a punter deserves. All up about 8/10 and I was on the road again looking for another.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Rugger 123
06-17-09, 11:23
Saw this ad in Waikato Times under adult entertainment for Thai Massage and deep tissue massage. Decided to give it a try. Called the number and spoke to a lady called Nina. She sounded ok on the phone. Gave the address in higgins road in frankton. Knocked and Nina opened the door. Looks were ok, on the fat side. She said she was Thai. Anyway, went inside the room and asked for money upfront. The massage started and it wasn't anywhere near the sex massage that I had been promised. The full service was below par. Typical asian women attitude. Only interested in money and not providing good service. Won't go there again and will not recommend her at all.

Overall service 4/10
Looks 4/10
GFE 2/10
Damage $80 / 30 mins
Repeat visit NEVER.!!

Lonely Boy
07-29-09, 08:52
Does anyone know if there are street workers in Hamilton and if there are any which streets do they work from?

Mike Del
07-18-10, 19:55
DATE: Some time over the weekend
AGENCY/CLUB/INDY: Agency – La Maison, Dunedin
INCALL/OUTCALL: Incall

PREMISES LOCATION: Queens Gardens – well known to locals, I believe
STATE OF PREMISES: Better than I recall it a few years previous – the rooms have got an upgrade and the Jacuzzi Room looks nice (Can't tell you about the jacuzzi, though)
SHOWER LOCATION: Clean – all redone
ACCURATE PICTURE: Yes
http://www.nzconnectdirect.com/lamaison/index.php?action=listingview&listingID=49
PERSONALITY: Ok, quiet to start with but got more in to it later
BODY TYPE: Size 10
BUST: maybe C+, natural and soft, not firm.
HAIR: Brunette, dyed
EYES: brown/black
SMOKES: yes but couldn't really tell
DRINKS: n/a
Skin: No issues
JUDGEMENTAL: No.
MOANER OR A SCREAMER: moaner
WETNESS: definitely, especially after clit stimulation
ENERGY LEVEL DURING THE SESSION: Got better as it went along
MOVER OR STARFISH: mover
CLOCK WATCHER: to be fair no, only realised we had five minutes to go at the end
MULTI SHOTS DURING THE HOUR: didn't try
BJ: CBJ, good
DEEP THOAT: n/a
PUSSY: shaved but not very tight – I think she's had a kid
DATY: didn't have to ask
KISSES: on the lips only – first time I'd seen her so no issue for me
FRENCH: first time I'd seen her so no
GREEK: no

WEB-SITE: La Maison as above
RATES: $200 p/hr / $170 for 0.75hr (I noted afterwards)
RECOMMEND: Yes, but – see below
OVERALL RATING:7/10
WOULD GO BACK: Maybe
COMMENTS: Bad timing in a way – Eden was the only lady on when I got there and the madam (reminded me of the Ilona Rogers character on Gloss) was keen for me to book her. Well, why not, she's not the most attractive Wg you ever saw but she's ok. Quite reticent at first, didn't want to get her gear off and the massage was weak which was not a good start. CBJ was good and I returned the favour by fingering her clit – she really started to get wet and active then which was great. Tried mish (not great because she wasn't very tight), same issues with doggy although she enjoyed a good pounding and she came which felt good. Finished myself off lying next to her which was fine as I brought her to climax at about the same time.
If you're looking for a hot young thing, Eden isn't it – but if you want some good, honest, 'homely' sex and a girl who will come for real with a some tender fingering, she's good. I actually enjoyed the session after all of that. Might go back but there are plenty of others that are tighter and better.

MissionBJ
01-10-16, 09:38
Any action here lately.

MissionBJ
06-04-16, 13:38
Looks like this is the only place available. When I went there there were only 2 options.

One Blonde one Brunette, Brunette was on heavier side. Blonde was operating the reception as well. Chose the blonde. Took shower as I was sweating.

She was nice, was OK to kiss, skin not so good, could smell smoke. Had a tattoo. I asked if she was naturally blonde. She said No. Most of her customers are farmers nearby smaller towns.

Pussy not tight. BJ was good, HJ was Good. After session took bath together but not romantic just washing. She was although very friendly.

Price was standard as mentioned in below posts. Sunday is the slowest. Saturday is the busiest.

BearCub
03-06-22, 07:17
It was fun while it lasted, but thought I would share a few places to avoid in Tauranga since the pandemic began.

Any visit to a Maranui or Selwyn st. Address is going to be a bait and switch. So do us a favour and pass on them if they mention those 2 places, that's the only way their handlers will realize that the locals are no fools. Definitely miss the days before the pandemic when the hot young Asians came to Grace and our local cuisine were available through Nickys.

Can't wait for the borders to open and new talent to come and visit our shores.

Newton York
04-03-22, 07:08
It's been a long time coming this report, and of course this was all pre-covid. But not by too much, me thinks it was around 3 to 4 years ago, brains getting hazy these days. Old age be catching up. I thought it best I upload it before I forget too many details. It's been some time, but might be of some use to anybody thinking of going to Auckland or just happen to be there. I'm writing this based off of notes I took at the time, so it's not too many details, but overall I'd say NZ isn't a particularly good place to specifically go to hobby, by all means partake if you happen to be there. I was there on vacation, doing the usual sights, from the north to the south island, had some time on my hands, so I made the most of the trip in Auckland in particular. I've read a lot about the Pelican Club, but it was a disappointment to say the least. At least it was the night I was there. Slim pickings, and not exactly cheap either. I don't remember the blonde I had that night, it was all pretty lackluster. I'd said avoid, unless you can go there every other night and look for that diamond in the rough. All the girls I saw that night were a little worse for wear looking. Kinda tired looking. Small place too. *.

Had a chick named fox at a place called Vixens. She was a very attractive blonde, not too skinny, nice titties, friendly enough, but with Auckland, you'll quickly learn, there's no BBBJ's. And with places like this, no real french kissing to be had. Funny thing, there was a particularly catchy song playing on the tv in the room, and it was the first time I heard that song, and till this day I still listen to it. Silver linings wherever you can find them fellas. Wouldn't really recommend this joint, cause it was said she's the best, and if she be the best, then it ain't good enough why'all.

For the life of me, I could not find the website or even confirmation this place exists anymore, but it was near the Sky Tower, the building itself looks to be an apartment office type place shared by what looked like a hotel and other businesses. It's all entirely sensual massage, but from Holly I got a CBJ at least, and she is actually one of the best erotic massages I have ever had in my life anywhere. She jerked me off real good, while staring right into my eyes. Incredibly sensual, incredibly sexy. Brunette tiny little thing, and in talking to her, you get the idea real fast that these girls have either been to or really want to go to Sydney to make real money. Aside from that, it seems like they've never been anywhere else. And even though we're all speaking english, they don't seem to understand it when I said that I had a 'face for radio'. I think New Zealanders might be more literal than the rest of the english speaking world. I am ugly as sin though. Believe me fellas, if I could get pussy the normal way I wouldn't ever be paying for it. I honestly can't be sure if the place still exists, but search for sensual massage for Auckland, and yes, there's other places with a Holly, but this one was a real keeper. I tried to book her again a few days later, but no go. I had another 2 girls from this place, but they paled in comparison. One was a real genuine Maori chick and the website had faces blurred, and this sounds mean, but in her case I could see why. Not attractive. To me, not even a little. I can say that because I admit I'm a real ugly man myself. Still, she was okay with the massage, but I was turned off, I couldn't even cum. The third lady was. Can't remember her name, and unremarkable enough I didn't bother taking notes, still she got me off from a handjob. Better than nothing I suppose. *.

I spent some time with Roxy, MILF type independent escort, and she was on the list from the fact that any basic check on escorts when it comes to Auckland and she'll eventually appear. Quite popular and having been around for some time, I needed to experience her. She has a Gianna Michaels physique, big natural titties, brunette, thunder thighs. And of the few in Auckland that would french kiss. She rode me cowgirl till I came, and while she was friendly, and did her best to not rush me, I still felt rushed. She squeezed me into her busy schedule, even thought I was willing to pay more for more time, she could only give me an hour. Her apartment was nice though. One heck of a view. *.

There's a place on the infamous Karapahange Road, called sensual relax massage and that night there were only 2 girls available, and the one I wanted wasn't available at the last minute so I had to settle for the Asian that was there and man she was bad. All she did was, and I kid you not fellas, all she did was rub her naked body all over me for 40 minutes straight. Literally nothing else. No hands on my dick. No hands on my body. Just her body, rubbing herself over my back for what seemed like forever. Just writhing, slithering, slipping around with the oil. I was so bored I was ready to kill myself. Under normal circumstances, maybe 5 minute of this as a preamble to more fun is fine, but as the prologue, main event and epilogue? Geez. *.

Summer from a joint called Dollhouse was nice. Said she was a mom, but looked to be in her early 20's. Blonde if I remember correctly. Weird setup though, they share the same building with what looked like a technical college, and I was on the elevator up with college kids, they all left, and I continued to my floor. Awkward. Summer was nice, can't remember if I was able to cum from the sex, but do recall it as being pleasant. Glass shower booth in the room itself, well appointed place that looked like the way someone would imagine a classy bordello to look like. As expected, no french kissing or BBBJ's, dining at the why was offered. *.

Stopped by Galaxy club, but puh-leaze. Wouldn't even let me in unless I paid upfront for the girl, that I could just see from outside the attendants window. Club looked kinda small too. Weird, not recommended.

Stopped by another brothel, again sorry fellas but could not remember the name, but by the time I left this place I was certain that all the walk in club / brothels are not worth it. The need to make a phone booking brothel type places are where it's at. Anyhow, whatever this place was called, I was let in, I had a beer, and the one attractive girl I saw, the second she came in, she got picked by the only other guy in the place at the time. Me, feeling a little miffed, left. The place is apparently open 24 hours too, but I was there at 9 pm, and it was dead. *.

I made an appointment to see Devil out at some place called Manukau, and if you guys've read my reviews, you know I'm all about public transportation. Trains, subways, ferries. Even the occasional taxi, but with Auckland, that's a tough one. No ride sharing for me guys, why? Cause it means credit card and that means I'm not anonymous no more. That's one thing Asia has over the rest of the world with ride sharing, you can still pay for cash with that there. Too bad though, cause from what I read, though she didn't fuck, she did just about everything else. It woulda been the ultimate erotic massage. Wherever Manukau is, it was just too far out of Auckland and without the kind of transportation infrastructure that a place like say Germany has, she was a no go. *.

There was this vegan type eatery place, a cross between a*restaurant and cafe and from what I could gather as the owner of the joint was stunning but by God she was mean. Hey I'm no pickup artist, and I sure as shit wasn't trying to pick her up, with my ugly face I don't even try, but jeez lady be a little nicer will ya? Anyways next to this joint was an asian brothel but at 240 for an hour was a no go for me. Too pricey, know what I mean? Me be in Auckland for blondes, redheads, etc. I can get plenty of Asians in Thailand for way less than 240 an hour. *.

My notes tell me I also had Stella at Dollhouse, but again I don't*remember a damn thing. Unless she was the last blonde I had before I flew out. If she was then she's the 3rd or 4th best lay I got in NZ then. Very kind, patient, sweet and stunning young lady, she was completely understanding of my lousy equipment, and let me fuck her doggy till I finally came in the rubber. Good way to end the trip. *.

Alex Hank
06-19-23, 16:04
https://australianescorts.au/NSW-Pitt%20Town-2756/Girls-Aya26yrs

Hey guys! Someone like her.