PDA

View Full Version : Auckland - The White House

Admin
05-19-02, 21:20
The White House Entertainment Center, Auckland New Zealand.

The White House and Monica’s along side is the best adult entertainment center in New Zealand, and probably rivals any in the world. To sum it up in one word, it would be CLASS. As the name suggests, it is based on the American Whitehouse and has paintings of all the past presidents. It only costs $20.00 (less than US$10.00) to get in and you can go in and out all night for the one payment. If you go there, be prepared to spend about four hours there, as the show cycles about every four hours and if you don’t stay, you may miss the best as I almost did. I went with a friend and his wife and they wanted to leave after three performances, but I decided to go back by myself and I am very glad that I did. The show got even better after I went back.

If you get hungry there, you can order anything from light snacks to a steak meal. The drinks are priced similar to other bars with most being about $5.00. The drinks in the upstairs bar are of a greater range and include most of the higher priced drinks.

The White House is a strip review place but it is beautifully set out, with the entire decor being of a very high standard. It is large and could seat up to about 150 people, including on the balcony overlooking all the action. However, if you sit right around the catwalk coming out from the stage, you are more than likely to be involved in the action. And boy, do they have action, which runs continuously.

On the night I was there, midweek, there were about 12 girl. It would be as busier as a Friday or Saturday night. They even have their own infomercials where the girls wander around the room wearing a white or black White House T-shirt and G-strings, either of which you can buy from $20.00. The only catch is that you have to take if off the girl yourself. Hands on stuff, which all of you guys like. When the girls are not dancing, they are in the lounge area with all the customers wearing their revealing body suit in red white and blue, the American colours. You can talk with them and of course can tip them if you wish with the high quality White House money that you will get as change from the bar. If they are not in that costume, then they do not strip and do not do lap dances, as the do have some backup dancers.

Many of the dances are a single girl, who has a fabulously toned body, doing her own energetic routine, all of which are erotic. Most last three or four songs and are great entertainment. Don’t get too close to the stage or you may be dragged up on it with one of the dancers or in one case, five men with five girls. There you can get your hands on some beautiful lady, and guys, that is almost what it is all about.

There is a great range of dance routines, from single ladies, three ladies and four and five ladies. All the ladies are called “The White House Angles” and most of them seem to be. Well, perhaps with slipped haloes. (Perhaps they should have been called White House Interns.) Although they are not professional dancers in the usual sense, they all dance and move well, including hanging upside down from 4 meter high poles at the side of the stage. When they have three or more girls on stage, it is a fully choreographed routine, which is well preformed. They will have matching costumes, depending on what the routine is. The stage effects are also excellent. Apparently the dance routines are getting better all the time and the lady’s bodies have toned up since starting dancing at The White House. Most of the dances are raunchy and erotic and they even have a comedy routine. Almost all of the dances have audience participation of varying degrees, most of it being “hands on” action with the audience. One girl has excellent routines with lighted candles, five at one time, and a fluorescent dildo filled with a fluorescent fluid. Another girl had a most unusual use for a pair of glasses, the reading kind. The list goes on and on. I think the girls add new parts to their individual routine each time they do it. And they all look as though they are enjoying themselves.

There is one iron clad house rule at The White House. You can look at, blow kisses at, wink at and it my even wink back but you cannot touch the pussy. This is the only area that is out of bounds. But some (lucky) men’s faces got as close as it is possible as it is to get to a pussy without actually touching it. I felt very envious of them at times as I would have loved to have been in their position.

Most of this action is likely to get you into the mood for something more and here you have two options. You can have a lap dance with the girl of your choice in one of the rooms upstairs. The rooms are very comfortable and private. However, the same rule applies here as downstairs. You cannot touch the pussy. Any of the girls could have danced on my lap, but I took a fancy to one, Jah, who had a body of 9.5, a face of 7 and one of the rauchiest dance routines I have seen. Each of you may have a different choice of a girl, but I can assure you that you will get an excellent lap dance, for any time from 10 minutes to one hour. The ranges in price from $60.00 to $160.00. I can assure you that it will be raunchy and erotic. If you are not happy with any of the service or have any complaint, you can always contact the owner, Brian Le Gros on 027 443 0233. I had a long talk with Brian when I left the club in the early hours of the morning.

The girls will not pester you to have a lap dance with them, unlike the other smaller and more crowded strip club in Auckland, ShowGirls.

If a lap dance is not going to fulfil your needs, you can use the internal elevator to go down to Monica’s, a massage parlour. It has ten well appointed rooms with a shower and double spar pool, (Jacuzzi). It has a large licensed lounge where I am sure you will meet a girl of your choice, but they probably won’t be as toned or tanned as the girls upstairs.

So The White House and Monica’s downstairs is a complete adult entertainment center of the highest class and well worth a visit.

The White House is open six days a weeks, Monday to Saturday from 8.00pm until 6.00am. Monica’s is open 24 hours seven days a weeks. Ph (09) 377 4545 Fax (09) 377 4546. The White House has a web site, which is just up and running but will be expanded to include a virtual tour. www.thewhitehouse.co.nz.