PDA

View Full Version : Fiji

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Sanjay2023
04-07-23, 00:52
I tried going to the MP at Grantham Courts but have been disappointed with the options there each time.

Sanjay2023
04-07-23, 04:01
Haven't been to Lee's MP in LBE recently. Does anyone have update.

Sanjay2023
04-08-23, 06:36
Westpac / McDonald's area in Suva used to be a Hotspot at night including this fair Indian MILF wearing short dresses. They disappeared after they changed the road layout. Any idea where they base now?

Sanjay2023
04-12-23, 02:00
Agreed. Only issue with Garden City is more crowded and I don't want to be seen going into MPs.

That one is owned by the same qauri chinese Doctor that owns the Garden City place. The same girls will rotate through there, though he runs Garden City as a more high end place and keeps the younger prettier ones there. Some of the young pretty ones are ice queens, and are very open and honest about saying so. Any that try to push the price up to $200 for the hour and offer bareback in exchange are likely trying to get enough for their ice.

GPat.

GentlemanPat
04-12-23, 10:33
Agreed. Only issue with Garden City is more crowded and I don't want to be seen going into MPs.Yes indeed, in plain sight of Bulaccino.

The best for discreet access is Lee's Compound LBE, and it's two offshoots in Samabula, and Nakasi (until recently?

Worst is Garden City, and the two upstairs in Sport City.

GPat.

Sanjay2023
04-12-23, 21:39
Has anyone tried out beauty parlors?

Saw some good looking ones at places like Revival beauty in Nakasi and Bambooshell along back road.

NewGuyNedsHelp
04-13-23, 03:40

Saw some good looking ones at places like Revival beauty in Nakasi and Bambooshell along back road.In my knowledge both of these and most others operate just as beauty parlors and the boom beauty parlors are having in Fiji, its like a new one everywhere, they don't usually need to run a side gig to make money.

So here you might get frowned upon, or whose reported for misconduct. I would strongly discourage.

However, some telltale signs would be a very private room, red lights etc.

But then again the private rooms are usually used for some large scale facials and stuff.

NewGuyNedsHelp
04-13-23, 03:44
Looking for nay suggestions to monger this weekend. Anyone has anything note worthy in the Suva area, in the mood for some Indian. Any suggestions or good experiences recently?

NadiXplore
04-14-23, 02:21
Bula Gents,

Any updates on Nadi area? Let me know where your best experiences have been in Nadi so I can try it out. Looking forward to some great recommendations.

More into asians but suggestions are welcome.

KS.

Sanjay2023
04-14-23, 03:12
Looking for nay suggestions to monger this weekend. Anyone has anything note worthy in the Suva area, in the mood for some Indian. Any suggestions or good experiences recently?Nabua MP. The Fijian girl is really good. There are Indians too. Not sure if the Indian Manager also does. GPat might be aware!

GentlemanPat
04-14-23, 10:32

Saw some good looking ones at places like Revival beauty in Nakasi and Bambooshell along back road.
There is a beauty parlour and hairstylist place next door to what was formerly Suva Hotel (now under renovation) in Renwick / Waimanu Road opposite what used to be the New Lilac Cinema. There is usually a girl leaning inside its doorway whose job it is to tout massages from any male who seems to fit the "monger" profile. Inside are respectable ladies getting perms from qauri stylists, but I was taken to a private room at the back, the door was locked and, to cut a long story short, she ultimately ended up completely naked for me with boobs well sucked and was fingered to her own orgasm before returning the favor and emptying my balls for me. She had been pretty once upon a time, but now a bit degraded by 10 years of hard marriage and childbirth, though I could forgive her that because her enthusiasm made up for it.

GPat.

Sanjay2023
04-14-23, 21:12
There is a beauty parlour and hairstylist place next door to what was formerly Suva Hotel (now under renovation) in Renwick / Waimanu Road opposite what used to be the New Lilac Cinema. There is usually a girl leaning inside its doorway whose job it is to tout massages from any male who seems to fit the "monger" profile. Inside are respectable ladies getting perms from qauri stylists, but I was taken to a private room at the back, the door was locked and, to cut a long story short, she ultimately ended up completely naked for me with boobs well sucked and was fingered to her own orgasm before returning the favor and emptying my balls for me. She had been pretty once upon a time, but now a bit degraded by 10 years of hard marriage and childbirth, though I could forgive her that because her enthusiasm made up for it.

GPat.Thanks GPat. That place would be too public for my liking.

Sanjay2023
04-18-23, 12:44
You can also turn in to the road on the left as you head from that roundabout towards Nabua shops. Usually there is some talent to be spotted between the shops on the corner and the rear of MGM, or else turn right into the road that is the shortcut through to Grantham Rd.

GPat.Yup and also the road beside happy garden. Spotted few yesterday.

GentlemanPat
04-19-23, 08:35
Yup and also the road beside happy garden. Spotted few yesterday.That's very convenient for them, because down a side alley on the right of that street is the Survival Advocacy Network SAN office, fighting for sex worker health and rights.

Drop off a donation as you go past. They do good work to help the girls stay clean. You can find them on FB "SAN Survival Advocacy Network". Become a corporate business affiliate!

GPat.

KiwiMonger
04-24-23, 05:07
Evening Gents,

First time posting but have been very great full for the continued info supplied by fellow mongers. Just a little info on my recent Nadi experience.

Have been past the Nadi bridge foot spa operation and can say they no longer have their shop set up!! Notice for lease up on the front door.

Hotel #4 is a sure shot with an enthusiastic cock rider on hand!

Bali spa is also a sure shot with a couple of wild iTaukei lady's that love a good tip and can keep the level of excitement noise down for you to make a solid mess of their hands or Dress depending on your buildup!.

Relax spa is also a sure shot, great tug and I feel if you're a good enough looking bloke then you'll get a very heated experience from a nice looking bhaini (think she is the owner).

So far those are the sure shots I've hit up. Back in Nadi next couple of days with a wallet full of cash so ready to find the gash. Will take a few for the team and report my findings. Sota tale gents and see you on the other side.

Vinaka vakalevu.

GentlemanPat
04-25-23, 06:59
Evening Gents,

First time posting but have been very great full for the continued info supplied by fellow mongers. Just a little info on my recent Nadi experience.

Vinaka va levu na nomu post, Kiwi Monger. This is succinct and informative reportage, useful in the extreme. Welcome aboard! We look forward to more quality Adventure Journalism like this!

GPat.

NadiXplore
04-26-23, 08:37
Bula Gents.

Anyone tried the MP in Namaka on the road in front of Fiji Airways Aviation Academy? Its the one going upstairs and has a gym beside it too. Looking forward to any insights.

KS.

Sanjay2023
04-28-23, 20:11
Bula Gents.

Anyone tried the MP in Namaka on the road in front of Fiji Airways Aviation Academy? Its the one going upstairs and has a gym beside it too. Looking forward to any insights.I did go there but there seemed to be normal Fijian massage going on and in plain site. I asked the person that was at the reception if they provided massage but not the Fijian Bobo massage. He quietly told me. "the boss is away and will be back in an hour". I couldn't go back but the way I was told it seems like there are extrasss.

GentlemanPat
04-29-23, 05:41
Happy Saturday, mongers.

Driving down that steep street from Fiji Club to the Suva CBD, on my left opposite Nicholas House of the Sacred Heart Cathedral I spy that one of that short row of houses now carries all the signage typical of Chinese-owned massage parlours. Has anyone been around there yet to find out what's what?

Happy mongering.

GPat.

NadiXplore
05-01-23, 04:07
Happy Saturday, mongers.

Driving down that steep street from Fiji Club to the Suva CBD, on my left opposite Nicholas House of the Sacred Heart Cathedral I spy that one of that short row of houses now carries all the signage typical of Chinese-owned massage parlours. Has anyone been around there yet to find out what's what?

Happy mongering.

GPat.Haven't been around but the owner reached out to me since I frequent the Nadi branch, its the same jetpoint Kool Spa now open in Suva as well. Same arrangement as the Nadi one, all chinese ladies & expensive asf.

KS.

Obiwun
05-02-23, 01:23
Dear Mongers,

Here is a brief report on my findings over the past few months. As you are know that during covid, the major Chinese MPs could not import new and beautiful Chinese babes to our shores and as a result much of the activity around mongering in Suva was centered around the local talent.

I transitioned from MPs over to newer forms of mongering, experimenting and finding what worked for me. Below are my findings:

1. Instagram. Filled with local babes. Vanish mode does wonders in the DMs.

You will be able to tell by the pics and the way their IG profiles are setup.

I have added about 5 young and beautiful Islander ladies to my rooster from this. I can now summon a lass in a matter of minutes.

Average hit is around $100-$150. I am so glad one of these babes was in my destiny (iykyk).

2. Moving on to the MP scene, I visited Kool spa last week. Prices for massages are high, and for service as well. I would say worth it. As I have a particular weakness for Chinese, and there aren't any other options currently in Suva area.

3. Check out the MP in Harbor Point, near lami. I had a great time. It is clean, air conditioned, away from major city areas, and after that you can enjoy a nice meal overlooking the sea.

Sanjay2023
05-04-23, 06:33
Dear Mongers,

Here is a brief report on my findings over the past few months. As you are know that during covid, the major Chinese MPs could not import new and beautiful Chinese babes to our shores and as a result much of the activity around mongering in Suva was centered around the local talent.

I transitioned from MPs over to newer forms of mongering, experimenting and finding what worked for me. Below are my findings:

1. Instagram. Filled with local babes. Vanish mode does wonders in the DMs.

You will be able to tell by the pics and the way their IG profiles are setup.

I have added about 5 young and beautiful Islander ladies to my rooster from this. I can now summon a lass in a matter of minutes.

Average hit is around $100-$150. I am so glad one of these babes was in my destiny (iykyk).

2. Moving on to the MP scene, I visited Kool spa last week. Prices for massages are high, and for service as well. I would say worth it. As I have a particular weakness for Chinese, and there aren't any other options currently in Suva area.

3. Check out the MP in Harbor Point, near lami. I had a great time. It is clean, air conditioned, away from major city areas, and after that you can enjoy a nice meal overlooking the sea.Does the MP in harbour point also have only Chinese?

Member #4774
05-04-23, 21:07
Evening Gents,

Have been past the Nadi bridge foot spa operation and can say they no longer have their shop set up!! Notice for lease up on the front door.

Hotel #4 is a sure shot with an enthusiastic cock rider on hand!

Bali spa is also a sure shot with a couple of wild iTaukei lady's that love a good tip and can keep the level of excitement noise down for you to make a solid mess of their hands or Dress depending on your buildup!.

Relax spa is also a sure shot, great tug and I feel if you're a good enough looking bloke then you'll get a very heated experience from a nice looking bhaini (think she is the owner).

So far those are the sure shots I've hit up. Back in Nadi next couple of days with a wallet full of cash so ready to find the gash. Will take a few for the team and report my findings. Sota tale gents and see you on the other side.

Vinaka vakalevu.Hello Fellow Members.

Just a heads up. Please avoid hotel#4. Although you must be getting what you want now but few more visits and you will find yourself in a situation which will change your life and will leave you in Trauma. The lady sets a trap with another girl and will blackmail for big $$ If the lady tries to introduce you to another girl, know this that its going to be a trap. Just don't visit hotel # 4 for your own good. These types of people do not deserve our money. This is just an awareness to you all. But the choices lies in your hand. Cheers.

Sanjay2023
05-05-23, 02:46
Hello Fellow Members.

Just a heads up. Please avoid hotel#4. Although you must be getting what you want now but few more visits and you will find yourself in a situation which will change your life and will leave you in Trauma. The lady sets a trap with another girl and will blackmail for big $$ If the lady tries to introduce you to another girl, know this that its going to be a trap. Just don't visit hotel # 4 for your own good. These types of people do not deserve our money. This is just an awareness to you all. But the choices lies in your hand. Cheers.Thanks for the heads up. Was planning to go there this weekend but will not now.

GentlemanPat
05-06-23, 03:51
Thanks for the heads up. Was planning to go there this weekend but will not now.And how does this scam work, exactly?

Normally that particular bhaini is an enthusiastic fucker. You could simply ignore the offer of jailbait, fuck the mama san vaka vinaka, and then leave quietly.

GPat.

GentlemanPat
05-06-23, 04:00
Haven't been around but the owner reached out to me since I frequent the Nadi branch, its the same jetpoint Kool Spa now open in Suva as well. Same arrangement as the Nadi one, all chinese ladies & expensive asf.

KS.You may want to think twice if you're a Catholic. From the Archbishop's office in Nicholas House there is a clear view of the entrance to this place. Archbish has already been heard to say that he's taking note of a large number of "dodgy characters" cumming and going from there during working hours. Kool Spa management may need to keep a sharp lookout for "clients" in plainclothes who nevertheless are still wearing their standard-issue police sandals.

Monger cautiously.

GPat.

Obiwun
05-06-23, 05:01
You may want to think twice if you're a Catholic. From the Archbishop's office in Nicholas House there is a clear view of the entrance to this place. Archbish has already been heard to say that he's taking note of a large number of "dodgy characters" cumming and going from there during working hours. Kool Spa management may need to keep a sharp lookout for "clients" in plainclothes who nevertheless are still wearing their standard-issue police sandals.

Monger cautiously.

GPat.So does that mean if there is a raid and we are inside, what happens to us?

GentlemanPat
05-07-23, 05:23
So does that mean if there is a raid and we are inside, what happens to us?It centers upon the issue of whether anyone gives or receives money for sexual services.

Fiji used to follow the archaic British law principle that soliciting a client for paid sex is the offense. Accepting the solicitation was not an offense. This meant that only the sex provider was breaking the law.

Former AG did a law reform whereby both offer and acceptance became criminalized, so as to remove gender bias.

In practice, it is very hard to prove. Cops can still get the girls by going for massage and waiting for them to offer extras. For the monger to be apprehended, there would have to be an undercover female cop posing as a masseuse. Or a hidden camera.

If a monger is unfortunate enough to be on the premises during a raid, the worst that might happen is that they'll need to spend a few hours at Titogo being questioned. Stick to your line that you only went for health massage, and you should be fine, though somewhat inconvenienced.

When the Salato Rd place next to Cakes 2000 was raided, the cops took all girls (but no clients) down for questioning, taking with them all cash, liquor and valuables as "evidence" which was not entered into the Police logbook. Girls were released without charges but never saw their valuables again. The real target of that raid was ice. Prostitution was only a side issue.

When Doc's place was still operating in Nabua, they used to get a lot of attention from Police. The cops from Nabua Police Station would come over for free fucks with the girls, in return for NOT arresting them!

So in practice the Fiji legal system still comes down heavily on the sex providers but not on the clients.

But get your story ready.

GPat.

PacificDude
05-10-23, 02:00
Hey guys,

Travelling to Nadi this weekend. Best places to look for street girls in Nadi? I plan to make a full report on MP's and any street girls!

Sanjay2023
05-15-23, 01:44
Hi All,

Has anyone had any experience in Sigatoka. Will be there for 2 weeks.

PacificDude
05-16-23, 22:40
Unfortunately didn't get the time to scope out too much whilst in Nadi on my last visit, however as most would agree #4 and relax spa are a sure fire way to shoot a load. The relax spa lady got her younger itaukei assistant to go to the shops and get a condom, I did ask if the assistant can give me a massage next time however a stern "no" was given.

As for street girls, I picked up a lovely young lass outside a nightclub near jetpoint at about 1 am. She had a few drinks and was waiting for a ride home. We made a stop by my hotel for a couple of hours of amazing sex before she went home. Happy days.

Tried massage at Mercure however they were busy so I tried Novotel and no extras were offered, but a lovely massage nonetheless.

Will be visiting again in 1-2 months and will see what else there is.

Opposite Fiji flying academy there is a side street and a massage parlour with green sign writing and the door leads up stairs, next to a gym. Anyone tried this one?

NadiXplore
05-18-23, 01:35
Now that the long weekend is over, any updates gents?

Went down to Bali Spa my ol' reliable, satisfying experience as always.

Another long weekend is coming up, anyone wants to share any new findings? Preferably Nadi area?

Cheers.

KS.

PacificDude
05-18-23, 10:16
Now that the long weekend is over, any updates gents?

Went down to Bali Spa my ol' reliable, satisfying experience as always.

Another long weekend is coming up, anyone wants to share any new findings? Preferably Nadi area?

Cheers.

KS.Did you try the place opposite? I think the name is feel good spa. Had many happy times there. Both girls itaukei, one is a mamma with massive tits and the other doesn't look a day older than 18.

Sanjay2023
05-18-23, 23:55
Guys.

Heads up, a friend was driving around rewa st. Last night, scouting. Cops stopped him and threatened him of soliciting, that they will take him station for interrogation and will advise family that he was trying to pick Street girls. Cops were loud, and neighbouring people came 2 see what the commotion was. Managed to talk his way out but with a struggle.

I was returning home after 9 and saw cops questioning the girls in the nabua spot.

Any idea why this suddenly?

GentlemanPat
05-19-23, 05:48
Guys.

Any idea why this suddenly?It goes in cycles. Next week, it will be marijuana, or no seat belts, or tinted windows, or illegal bull bars.

It never used to be an offense for mongers to solicit. Until recently, it was a provider soliciting that was the offense. The act of mongers soliciting is too difficult in law to distinguish from the traditional scenario of a Lady being showered with tokens of affection by a True Gentleman (ask me how I know), so prosecutions for that were problematic, especially on 14th Feb each year

The difficulty for police of actually proving that an act of solicitation has taken place by a monger is shown by the fact that they have to resort to threats of public shaming to ensure compliance with the law. In most countries, such below-the-belt tactics would result in police getting sued for millions for abuse of process and defamation. But one won't get far with this avenue of redress here in Fiji. Respect for due process and civil liberties of suspects does not rate highly in Fijian policing methods. But if you think you got it bad, spare a thought for the girls. They suffer rape by policemen to avoid prosecution.

The street scene in Suva is generally a bad idea for all concerned. Avoid avoid avoid.

There were some pretty young things soliciting in the post office back alley this morning. But they had faces with hard expressions like gangsters. No joy to be had there.

Monger safely.

Gentleman Pat.

Sanjay2023
05-20-23, 08:44
Thanks Gpat for the detailed advise!

It goes in cycles. Next week, it will be marijuana, or no seat belts, or tinted windows, or illegal bull bars.

It never used to be an offense for mongers to solicit. Until recently, it was a provider soliciting that was the offense. The act of mongers soliciting is too difficult in law to distinguish from the traditional scenario of a Lady being showered with tokens of affection by a True Gentleman (ask me how I know), so prosecutions for that were problematic, especially on 14th Feb each year

The difficulty for police of actually proving that an act of solicitation has taken place by a monger is shown by the fact that they have to resort to threats of public shaming to ensure compliance with the law. In most countries, such below-the-belt tactics would result in police getting sued for millions for abuse of process and defamation. But one won't get far with this avenue of redress here in Fiji. Respect for due process and civil liberties of suspects does not rate highly in Fijian policing methods. But if you think you got it bad, spare a thought for the girls. They suffer rape by policemen to avoid prosecution.

The street scene in Suva is generally a bad idea for all concerned. Avoid avoid avoid.

There were some pretty young things soliciting in the post office back alley this morning. But they had faces with hard expressions like gangsters. No joy to be had there.

Monger safely.

Gentleman Pat.

NadiXplore
05-26-23, 00:59
The long weekend is upon us Gents. Anyone got any mongering suggestions for Nadi? Looking to get my asshole massaged and cock sucked dry. Will compile a report once the weekend is over.

KS.

Sanjay2023
06-02-23, 00:09
Will be going Nadi this weekend. You managed to compile your report?

The long weekend is upon us Gents. Anyone got any mongering suggestions for Nadi? Looking to get my asshole massaged and cock sucked dry. Will compile a report once the weekend is over.

KS.

NadiXplore
06-05-23, 22:11
Will be going Nadi this weekend. You managed to compile your report?No update, not much new meat on the market. Bali Spa still my go to.

Sanjay2023
06-07-23, 09:02
Saw some new ones at the Samabula Plaza MP while going to get haircut. Will definitely be going there soon.

NadiXplore
06-26-23, 22:48
Bula gents,

Any new discoveries for Nadi / Lautoka area? Bali Spa seems to be closed nowadays. Any recommendations for a good experience is welcome.

KS.

Sanjay2023
08-01-23, 08:38
Went to hotel # 4 after some time. Still a good place to go. What a fuck.

Viti60
08-03-23, 10:23
Anyone got any update from suva please.

GentlemanPat
08-03-23, 10:42
Tried to get a massage at Hexagon' spa. Despite a sign saying "Open" and "Call this number to make appointment", no one picked up.

So strolled up the road a bit to Mercure's spa. It was 100% professional, one is told to keep one's underwear on, and everything was "healthy", with not even a hint that one will ever get anything other than a good massage.

Further up the road then, to Grace Spa. All Fijian staff. I made my choice. No mention whatsoever about what to do with one's underwear, so naturally off they came. Was covered up with a towel throughout though, to be uncovered modestly quarter by quarter, and given a nice cultural explanation about how her massage skills were handed down to her by her grandmother. At the same time, her thighs were being firmly pressed against my fingers. Hullo! That's a good sign! Her granny must have been very broad-minded!

But then: " We have only 5 minutes left now, so I will do the pressure points on your face to finish".

Damn! Strike three! But, as I got dressed, she didn't leave and just stood looking at me. After a suitable pause, she quietly asked "Is there anything else you want?

"Pardon?

"Is there anything else I can do?

"Do you do outcalls?

"Ummm. A little bit. ".

Okaaaayyyyy.

"But I have a small kid at home. Can I go see her, put her to bed, then come meet you?

They don't call me Gentleman Pat for nothing, you know.

So now she knows my hotel and room number. Let's see if she shows up. I'll keep you updated.

Signing off from the Burning West.

GPat.

Sanjay2023
08-05-23, 20:38
I have a business meeting with my suppliers from Australia in 2 weeks time. Any hints on where we could pick up working girls or high class escorts.

GentlemanPat
08-08-23, 10:51
Anyone got any update from suva please.The Nakasi branch of the Lees Compound Laucala Beach place has closed, and re-opened in Valelevu backroad close to Good Night motel. A nice selection, but premises very small.

Their Samabula branch continues and is spacious, but does not have a nice selection right now.

The Vivrass Plaza Laucala Beach branch of the Garden City place has also closed.

Cordially yours.

GPat.

GentlemanPat
08-08-23, 22:34
I have a business meeting with my suppliers from Australia in 2 weeks time. Any hints on where we could pick up working girls or high class escorts.Best plan here is to go to a massage parlour where extras are routinely offered and the lineup is good, pick one who seems to be officer material (I. E. Has leadership qualities), go into the room with her, and then state your needs. Invite her to go meet with her pals to form a consortium, and get her phone number so you can meet them all later to discuss terms.

The other option is to ask any Nadi taxi driver. He will have a bunch of numbers he can call.

A third option is to go to any restaurant, and ask the prettiest waitress.

Your fourth option is to simply take your guests out night-clubbing. Sure-shot you will end up with one each.

Happy hunting!

GPat

NRandom940
08-08-23, 23:42
Best plan here is to go to a massage parlour where extras are routinely offered and the lineup is good, pick one who seems to be officer material (I. E. Has leadership qualities), go into the room with her, and then state your needs. Invite her to go meet with her pals to form a consortium, and get her phone number so you can meet them all later to discuss terms.

The other option is to ask any Nadi taxi driver. He will have a bunch of numbers he can call.

Your fourth option is to simply take your guests out night-clubbing. Sure-shot you will end up with one each.

Happy hunting!

GPatGot any stories about doing that with waitresses? I want to hear.

Sanjay2023
08-10-23, 06:55
Thanks GPat. I would also love to know about the waitresses as requested by NRandom940. Thanks.

Best plan here is to go to a massage parlour where extras are routinely offered and the lineup is good, pick one who seems to be officer material (I. E. Has leadership qualities), go into the room with her, and then state your needs. Invite her to go meet with her pals to form a consortium, and get her phone number so you can meet them all later to discuss terms.

Happy hunting!

GPat

GentlemanPat
08-10-23, 11:09
Got any stories about doing that with waitresses? I want to hear.

Not me personally, but I saw it being set up. It was a Chinese restaurant opposite Prouds. Not there now. One of our number was visiting from American Samoa, which is a small place and difficult to be naughty. Go read that particular page of "Oceania" in this website to see what I mean.
It was his life's ambition to have not only 2, but at least 3, for MFFF. The waitresses were all Fijian. When desert orders were being taken, he quietly asked if extra tasty morsels might be possible. It was possible. She conferred with her mates, terms were agreed, and they duly joined him up at Town House.

Next day, he was interrogated "What happened? What did they all do?"

"Dirty sex" was the only thing he'd say. But the bastard could not stop grinning.

Try this at GPH, you never know your luck!

GPat.

NadiXplore
08-15-23, 22:50
Anyone tried Sweet Spa in Suva? Any stories for what's available on the menu?

KS.

Viti60
08-16-23, 07:39
Anyone tried Sweet Spa in Suva? Any stories for what's available on the menu?

KS.Recently I have been to the one at Lees compound and Valelevu, and this is the only place where you can get Fijian, Indian, and Chinese girls. At Lees, I picked Chinese. It was worth it (if you know what I mean). At Valelevu, I opt for a curvy Fijian girl. She is undoubtedly the queen of BJ.

Has anyone tried the Savilla House, Valelevu Spa beside Grants Betting? I have seen some hot Fijian chicks but did not have the time to visit, and any feedback will be appreciated.

NadiXplore
08-17-23, 00:08
Recently I have been to the one at Lees compound and Valelevu, and this is the only place where you can get Fijian, Indian, and Chinese girls. At Lees, I picked Chinese. It was worth it (if you know what I mean). At Valelevu, I opt for a curvy Fijian girl. She is undoubtedly the queen of BJ.

Has anyone tried the Savilla House, Valelevu Spa beside Grants Betting? I have seen some hot Fijian chicks but did not have the time to visit, and any feedback will be appreciated.How was the Chinese one at Lees? Price range? Multiple options available?

Sanjay2023
08-26-23, 02:05
Hello everyone.

Which massage parlor do you recommend that has Indian girls.

NadiXplore
10-03-23, 22:08
Long weekend is upon us gents. Need some mongering suggestions for west.

NadiXplore
10-05-23, 22:39
Looking for some MFF fun this weekend, any recommendation gents.

KS.

GentlemanPat
10-14-23, 02:23
Looking for some MFF fun this weekend, any recommendation gents.

KS.I don't know about Nadi, but in Suva I've been offered "four hands massage" by those enterprising girls at the upstairs Valelevu place. Once in the room, extras were negotiated at $75 apiece. I tried it once, and it was ok but I do prefer one on one. It enables one to better focus. Your own tastes may vary.

I am sure MFF is negotiable at any of the Chinese-owned Fijian staffed establishments. Any place with more than 5 girls on duty at a time, because they spend 12 HR shifts to try and get at least 1 client per day for their infant formula and diaper money (or "ice" money, increasingly).

GPat.

Viti60
10-14-23, 22:39
I don't know about Nadi, but in Suva I've been offered "four hands massage" by those enterprising girls at the upstairs Valelevu place. Once in the room, extras were negotiated at $75 apiece. I tried it once, and it was ok but I do prefer one on one. It enables one to better focus. Your own tastes may vary.

I am sure MFF is negotiable at any of the Chinese-owned Fijian staffed establishments. Any place with more than 5 girls on duty at a time, because they spend 12 HR shifts to try and get at least 1 client per day for their infant formula and diaper money (or "ice" money, increasingly).

GPat.Hello Gpat, when can you went to valelevu place, I went there recently however no luck.

NewImage
10-15-23, 05:39
Have travelled SEA extensively and obviously don't expect Fiji to be walking street or Nana Plaza but is there enough adult fun to be had?

My research tells me Fiji is heavily weighted to resorts for couples and families. Ok if you want to kick back and chill but not for the single adventurer. "Appears" alot of the massage shops and available FL are obviously in the cities, Suva and Nadi. So is it a case of either stay in a resort or stay in a city hotel? Fiji is close to Oz and has a different complexion to SEA countries. Social media sites / locanto any good there?

Any feedback appreciated.

GentlemanPat
10-18-23, 02:06
My research tells me Fiji is heavily weighted to resorts for couples and families. Ok if you want to kick back and chill but not for the single adventurer. "Appears" alot of the massage shops and available FL are obviously in the cities, Suva and Nadi. So is it a case of either stay in a resort or stay in a city hotel? Fiji is close to Oz and has a different complexion to SEA countries. Social media sites / locanto any good there?

Any feedback appreciated.As a sex tourism destination, Fiji cannot be compared to SEA for quality, variety, or price. So if that is your sole reason to visit then you are better off to stick to your favourite haunts in SEA.

That said, there is fun to be had here. Fijian amateurs fuck strongly and well, though mainly qualify for the heavyweight division so if you like sub-50kg Tinkerbelles then best head for Pattaya.

If your tastes incline toward fucking folks from back home (I. E. Mainly white folks) while they are in picturesque and uninhibited surroundings, then go the resort route. If you want to enjoy some local colour (pun intended), then head for the city nightlife. Nadi will suffice, while Suva poses increasing levels of risk after dark these days. You'll need to be a bit streetwise.

Locanto does not cover Fiji. If you scroll down to past posts, you'll see that mongers here have gained dividends from Adulthub, Tinder, and Badoo. Adulthub is the most overtly about sex for the sake of sex. Badoo has a lot of forlorn solo mums waiting for a man to love them AND their kids, but while waiting for Mr Right to come along they are willing to alleviate their horniness with Mr Wrong. Badoo will also yield "folks from back home" in the resorts, while they are here in our neighborhood.

Of my current roster, 2 are from Badoo and one from Tinder. Some are fairly "out there" in tastes. One Fijian gentleman reached out to me on Adulthub because he said his tiny dick had never been able to satisfy his lusty wife so he had lovingly assented to her request that he find her a Big White Cock. Pandemic got in the way of that one, unfortunately.

Have fun.

GPat.

NadiXplore
11-03-23, 02:37
New branch down in Wailoaloa, has anyone been around? Same arrangement as the one in Martintar? Any potential extra services being offered since they are now in a more secluded area.

Gpat update from your last mongering adventures at Grace?

KS.

NadiXplore
12-07-23, 00:11
Christmas season is upon us gents, looking for some options in Nadi or Lautoka. Ran through the old ones throughout the year, need new ones for this holiday season.

KS.

Sanjay2023
12-14-23, 09:30
Am told there is a club in Makoi that has patrons up for some "entertainment". Anyone aware exactly where?

GentlemanPat
12-15-23, 05:59
Am told there is a club in Makoi that has patrons up for some "entertainment". Anyone aware exactly where?What have you been told, exactly?

GPat.

Sanjay2023
12-15-23, 10:01
What have you been told, exactly?

GPat.That there is a bar / club around Makoi where girls wait for mongers like us. Am told it's fairly recent.

Sanjay2023
12-16-23, 08:10
Anything new in Suva? Spa in lees doesn't disappoint. Nabua one also good except easy view from the road.

My 2 go to places that satisfy. I have tried most of the girls there. Looking for something new.

GentlemanPat
12-24-23, 05:22
Anything new in Suva? Spa in lees doesn't disappoint. Nabua one also good except easy view from the road.

My 2 go to places that satisfy. I have tried most of the girls there. Looking for something new.Nabua one is upstairs in Nand Plaza, overlooking the carpark opposite Westpac?

GPat.

Sanjay2023
12-25-23, 12:35
Nabua one is upstairs in Nand Plaza, overlooking the carpark opposite Westpac?

GPat.Yes. Any other good ones?

Viti60
12-26-23, 09:53

My 2 go to places that satisfy. I have tried most of the girls there. Looking for something new.Could you share your experience with the Nabua Spa? Do they have Chinese or Fijian Girls? I need some advice before paying a visit.

My go-to place is Lees. However, you can also try the Samabula and Sports City ones.

A fun fact is that I live near Makoi and am unaware of any such bar. However, I will look around and get back.

Sanjay2023
12-27-23, 10:35
Could you share your experience with the Nabua Spa? Do they have Chinese or Fijian Girls? I need some advice before paying a visit.

My go-to place is Lees. However, you can also try the Samabula and Sports City ones.

A fun fact is that I live near Makoi and am unaware of any such bar. However, I will look around and get back.Haven't seen any Chinese. Fijian and Indian ones there. Two Fijian girls there are really good.

Samabula and sports city ones again issue is that it's too open. But then Nabua one is as well.

Sanjay2023
12-29-23, 11:59
Has anyone tried sweet spa in valelevu?

Viti60
12-29-23, 21:03
Has anyone tried sweet spa in valelevu?Similar experience to Lee's because the girls rotate between Lees, Samabula, and the Valelevu branch.

Have you tried the upstairs Valelevu place next to Grants Betting and Artika Legal? I did get lucky there last week.

Sanjay2023
12-30-23, 03:47
Similar experience to Lee's because the girls rotate between Lees, Samabula, and the Valelevu branch.

Have you tried the upstairs Valelevu place next to Grants Betting and Artika Legal? I did get lucky there last week.Thanks. I haven't. Fijian girls?

Viti60
12-30-23, 05:54
Thanks. I haven't. Fijian girls?Only Fijian Girls there.

GentlemanPat
12-30-23, 21:57
Have you tried the upstairs Valelevu place next to Grants Betting and Artika Legal? I did get lucky there last week.That one has been there for 10 or more years, but is not widely known because it's hard to find. It was started by a Rotuman gentleman who is now forced into retirement because of diabetes and other health issues. It's now run by his daughter, mother of 5, who is huge. As in, sized like a house. I always tease her that I only want her as my masseuse because of all the girls there she is by far the most beautiful. She will giggle and blush at my flowery compliments, then assign one of the Fijian lasses to me. Only ever seen Fijians there.

On one occasion the girl started the job and then asked me if she could call in her friend too. I ended up with 4-hands massage at $75 each.

The design of the place is appalling, because the two rooms both have glass louvers and no air con, so only curtains separate you from the other girls waiting outside. Usually they will kindly turn up their boom box to cover your grunts and humping noises, but your girl will be very nervous about the two of you being spied upon. I asked "Why is it built like this?" and the girl said the old man is one of those religious pricks and did it that way on purpose so there could be no hanky-panky. What an arsehole! What does he think is the core of his business model? It certainly isn't incense, face scrubs, or spooky New Age music!

GPat.

Sanjay2023
12-31-23, 08:27
That one has been there for 10 or more years, but is not widely known because it's hard to find. It was started by a Rotuman gentleman who is now forced into retirement because of diabetes and other health issues. It's now run by his daughter, mother of 5, who is huge. As in, sized like a house. I always tease her that I only want her as my masseuse because of all the girls there she is by far the most beautiful. She will giggle and blush at my flowery compliments, then assign one of the Fijian lasses to me. Only ever seen Fijians there.

On one occasion the girl started the job and then asked me if she could call in her friend too. I ended up with 4-hands massage at $75 each.

The design of the place is appalling, because the two rooms both have glass louvers and no air con, so only curtains separate you from the other girls waiting outside. Usually they will kindly turn up their boom box to cover your grunts and humping noises, but your girl will be very nervous about the two of you being spied upon. I asked "Why is it built like this?" and the girl said the old man is one of those religious pricks and did it that way on purpose so there could be no hanky-panky. What an arsehole! What does he think is the core of his business model? It certainly isn't incense, face scrubs, or spooky New Age music!

GPat.I agree. Was a struggle to find this one. Unfortunately I wasn't happy with those that were there so didn't get lucky.

Sanjay2023
01-07-24, 06:03
Can someone share their experiences at Kool Spa Suva?

I have been hesitant to go there as there would be clear view from RBF, BSP and others at Suva Central etc etc.

Viti60
01-08-24, 12:39
Can someone share their experiences at Kool Spa Suva?

I have been hesitant to go there as there would be clear view from RBF, BSP and others at Suva Central etc etc.I went there twice last year and only beautiful young Chinese girls. They asked for 300 $ for FS, which is crazy and not worth it; this was my personal experience. Not sure about the others.

Sanjay2023
01-08-24, 20:29
Is the Kool spa in Yue Lai new or have I been living under a rock? Has anyone tried?

GentlemanPat
01-10-24, 00:27
Is the Kool spa in Yue Lai new or have I been living under a rock? Has anyone tried?That hotel is rumoured to be headquarters of the Chinese Communist Party in Fiji, so its spa probably has hidden cameras in all directions.

GPat.

Sanjay2023
01-26-24, 22:49
That hotel is rumoured to be headquarters of the Chinese Communist Party in Fiji, so its spa probably has hidden cameras in all directions.

GPat.Thanks GPat. I did not know that.

Sanjay2023
01-26-24, 22:51
Hi all,

Will be in Nadi for few weeks.

Any new options? Has anyone had any luck at any of the Nadi clubs? Particularly interested in working class girls willing to spend the night, preferably Indian girls this time around.

GentlemanPat
02-01-24, 04:21
Hi all,

Will be in Nadi for few weeks.

Any new options? Has anyone had any luck at any of the Nadi clubs? Particularly interested in working class girls willing to spend the night, preferably Indian girls this time around.Ask any taxi driver.

There's a Bollywood type of nightclub upstairs, next to Bounty restaurant and opposite Ed's Bar. Scan the crowd or, if no luck, ask one of the bouncers.

I hear there's a booming new party scene at Wailoloa these days, but I haven't yet tried. Has anyone here?

GPat.

Sanjay2023
02-02-24, 10:43
Ask any taxi driver.

There's a Bollywood type of nightclub upstairs, next to Bounty restaurant and opposite Ed's Bar. Scan the crowd or, if no luck, ask one of the bouncers.

I hear there's a booming new party scene at Wailoloa these days, but I haven't yet tried. Has anyone here?

GPat.Thanks GPat. Will check it out. I did get lucky just outside ice car with a part girl.

Sanjay2023
02-02-24, 10:50
Ask any taxi driver.

GPat.Has anyone had any luck at Republik (Sofitel)?

NadiXplore
02-12-24, 02:04
Hoped into Bali recently, new owners, new meat (chinese), good massage, extras offered but didn't partake this time around. The rest is for you gents to figure out.

Cheers.

KS.

Viti60
03-15-24, 08:49
Hello Hunters,

Are there any updates from the Suva area?

Additionally, I'm seeking feedback from the ones located on Waimanu Road, specifically those situated opposite Communications Fiji and Procera House and one possibly near the back of the former RB Patel Supermarket.

Any guidance you can offer would be greatly appreciated, as I plan to visit the area.

SantaBaby679
03-24-24, 21:20
Hello Hunters,

Are there any updates from the Suva area?

Additionally, I'm seeking feedback from the ones located on Waimanu Road, specifically those situated opposite Communications Fiji and Procera House and one possibly near the back of the former RB Patel Supermarket.

Any guidance you can offer would be greatly appreciated, as I plan to visit the area.They have demolished that place now, you will find most of these girls now at Lees Compound or at Sport City above Toms World.

GentlemanPat
03-27-24, 06:41
That hotel is rumoured to be headquarters of the Chinese Communist Party in Fiji, so its spa probably has hidden cameras in all directions.

GPat.For the full story about Yue Lai, check this out:

https://youtu.be/FzW1APWxBjs?si=WMOUyK02nC7o9Wg0

GPat.

GentlemanPat
03-27-24, 06:45
Dear all, I have been mongering in Suva for the last few months and have found some crazy nymphos.

SantaBaby.Good intel, Santa Baby, but best not to name names on here. Sex work is still illegal in Fiji.

Gpat.

SantaBaby679
03-28-24, 21:49
Good intel, Santa Baby, but best not to name names on here. Sex work is still illegal in Fiji.

Gpat.How do I edit or take down my post Gpat?

GentlemanPat
04-01-24, 23:46
How do I edit or take down my post Gpat?Can write to Admin and ask them to do it.

Thanks for taking a principled approach to our chosen sport.

GPat.

Kaicolo
04-02-24, 09:47
I know I'm in the Fiji forum, but I cannot start a new thread and anyway I have a suspicion that if there's anyone around who can answer this question, it's our own redoutable GentlemanPat.

Has anyone ever managed to find working girls in Rarotonga? I cannot hit the clubs so that's not an easy option, I'm ideally looking for a spa experience. If anyone has pulled it off even once then I'll know it's worth a shot.

GentlemanPat
04-06-24, 22:51
I know I'm in the Fiji forum, but I cannot start a new thread and anyway I have a suspicion that if there's anyone around who can answer this question, it's our own redoutable GentlemanPat.

Has anyone ever managed to find working girls in Rarotonga? I cannot hit the clubs so that's not an easy option, I'm ideally looking for a spa experience. If anyone has pulled it off even once then I'll know it's worth a shot.Working girls I have not found in Rarotonga, though I've not been there lately. Massage places had multiplied last time I went (pre-COVID) but all appeared legit. Rarotonga is a small place and very churchified, so the Cook Island dames regard their pussies as golden. No one could "go commercial" without Auntie So-and-So finding out about it sooner or later.

The bar and nightclub scene is a better bet, when Cook Islanders de-stress to their own version of sigi drigi with copious amounts of beer. I've done some very dirty dancing there, but they travel in family packs and she can be madua to peel off from them to go to your room with you.

Also de-stressing on a Friday night will be hotel staff, who fall into two groups: Fijians / Fiji Indians, and Filipinos. If the former are liquored up and homesick, then progress can be made.

If you're a handsome dude with 6-paks, then there are the Kiwi tourists who get bussed in to the two nightclubs past Trader Jacks. They are not backward about being forward when it comes to enjoying the full Island Experience.

But sex workers? I've not yet discovered any, though I didn't look very hard.

My recommendation: keep trying the massage places, make sure it will be a masseuse and not a masseur, assess the venue set-up itself from the privacy and scope for intimacy angle, then pay your money, relax, enjoy, and if she is looking to earn extra then you will soon discover that her pussy is being "accidentally" pressed against your hand or elbow. You might have better results at a Filipino place than with a Cookie, because they are more money-driven. If any Chinese place has started up, then extras will be a sure-shot. The worst thing that can happen here is that you'll only get a really good massage.

Have fun.

GPat.

GentlemanPat
05-02-24, 20:30

Has anyone ever managed to find working girls in Rarotonga? I cannot hit the clubs so that's not an easy option, I'm ideally looking for a spa experience. If anyone has pulled it off even once then I'll know it's worth a shot.Mr "Kaicolo", how is your progress progressing there in Rarotonga?

Please do update my meager offering with your very latest of information about Cookie mongering.

Yours truly with fragrant oils

GPat.