PDA

View Full Version : Travel Plans

Admin
05-19-02, 22:04
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

edward
10-05-02, 23:10
i'll be in cairo mid Oct..will appreciate any help on getting a paid "girl" while i'm there.
ed

Rewe
10-21-02, 18:30
Ed,
I am in Cairo now, and figure out you must still be here. Drop me an email at rewe78@yahoo.com and leave me your contact details and I would be glad helping you out.

Zergut
10-23-02, 18:56
I am planning to travel to Russia Voronezh from November 13 though 18. Since I don't speak Russian, I would love to find someone who does and team up once I am there to chase my hobby. Otherwise, can anyone suggest a translation service who I can use to help me get around or to help with the girls and maybe a good hotel near there? Please email me at zergut2002@yahoo.com.

Thanks!

VinK
10-24-02, 03:59
Hi
Visiting Colombo Oct 29 - Nov 2nd.. need a lady companion/guide to show me the good things out there... email me at vinnie2535@yahoo.com

Vince

Organicgrowth
11-10-02, 18:02
Gentlemen,

I have had a number of guys email me about my non-pro scene tactics (from this board as well as from mongers on other country boards). These ideas will help your travels plans!

To save me time here are my basic tactics. This is not the complete list, as each element has many permutations, and adaptations which one can do. I work strategically and in a systematic style, so although seemingly very structured and rigid, this element of my tactics is actually very dynamic and sociable.

Anyway, my tactics, much like yours, is to enjoy the whole scene. I love the hunt for both the pro and non-pro chicas. I prefer the GFE experience so much that I will always go that extra “mile” / dinero / present / flowers / meal out etc... Over the years this has worked very well and is no longer a chore. Quite the opposite infact. However in the early years it is difficult. Here's what I do, Please keep in mind that its nothing special, just a group of tactics:-

1. For direct pen pals...http://www.PenpalNet.com a great source of (female) email potentials. The grouping is by age, so take your pick. From this site I get about a 40% return in replies i.e. females, the rest are men (5%) or no reply (55%). I use a standard form letter as my introduction usually along the lines of wanting to learn their language with a female / anyone and “…a good chance for you to practice your English…”. Its free and you get a basic profile when you register. You can even leave your own profile… (long term bait). I just delete all men writing to me, except 1 (this is to retain a male contact in the country I’m visiting). This tactic serves to create a group of female pen pals in my country of interest. We exchange photo’s. If my interest is excited by the initial picture I go one step deeper in initiating a little more intimacy in the emails. I reserve only single, childless women (rather than going into the emotional or medical dynamics of childbirth, lets just say I like tight boxes). If I’m not into the picture, then I still keep the contact going; you never know when you might need a female friend in the country you are going to visit. You can apply this method, for any one of a few hundred sites offering pen pal contacts. Some are free, others charge, still others are a combination (www.amigos.com). I have stuck with the free ones and it has proved useful. Although long winded, this method has been very useful to me in my forward planning, for example for my forthcoming BA trip this December, I have cultivated 2 chicas over a period of almost 10 months. Both are potential GFE material now. I have sent flowers to each, cards etc… From this batch, I also have another 1 who is just going to be a friend: a good contact if needed. Remember, for me this is not about wanting to find love…. So I never loose perspective. I’ll see the chicas as and when I want, maybe get a bed session, maybe not… But its all hunting material, AND intermingled with the tried and tested pro-scene makes for excellent sport!

2. The Students: I like 18 – 25 year old chicas. I have come to accept that the lower end of my age preference is going to be mainly students, and the upper age end mainly pro’s. I say mainly, but there are always exceptions. I have managed to make contacts with female students using the following:

a) Find the main University in the city of interest: off course through the net. A scan of their site will show either, departmental access, students union access, or a board for leaving messages. Direct introductions are also excellent.

b) Departmental access: email the tutors, assuming your appropriate persona (I’m a student of xyz subject, looking to contact fellow students…. Would you please put the following short message on your notice board…. Etc…). {Aside: So, how do you become a 38 year old student? Simple…. You’ve made your money, and rather than spend the rest of your life squandering it, you’ve decided to re-educate yourself. What a commodity you just became: a rich student!}. This may sound odd, however, as I have been in an academic / hospital environment of one kind or another all my adult life, I can tell you it is an acceptable method. Medics, scientists, lecturers and all subject students alike want to communicate with their international counterparts. Done for separate departments, this is an excellent method. Use your intelligence when you do this as it is plain stupid to have 30 such emails going to different tutors in a single department. There is a real hit and miss potential here, however I must tell you that I have bedded 3 female lecturers with this method. The poorer the country the much higher the hit rate. It’s the reverse honey-pot… they want you / your money / your country. You know this and play the game.

c) Student union access: This is much the same as for the departmental, however differs in that you can make offers such as an exchange potential… A very powerful hook indeed. “I want to learn the language / am visiting / willing to pay for a guide…..” These also work well to initiate a contact. If the students union has a magazine, you can request a simple few line listing for a pen pal along the same line: language / guide etc… This really works as the students union is seeking to offer more and more services to its members.

d) University boards / chat: One of the very best and refined hunting methods IMHO. In this age of technology, just look at all the chat facilities, news groups and boards available. A veritable ocean in which to fish in. I have over a dozen female contacts all over the world which I have managed to bait in the chat forums… Usually the non-English speaking ones, both hemispheres of the planet. Just search for your language of choice + chat on the net. I spend a few minutes listening to the general babbling, then come in with “…anyone speak English…?” You would be surprised about how many want to talk to you, as English is a school / university subject. Also, if you come across chat-nick names which are obviously female, send a private message along the same line… Now, be advised, there is a group of imbecilic men, who for whatever perverted reason, pretend to be women. Yes, you guessed it, Havanaman has fallen prey to a couple of such individuals. Trust me, nothing tickles Havanaman’s prostate other than a women’s finger! It’s a disadvantage of the technique and so an acceptable loss of time… When you start to discuss your travel plans and meeting up, these imbecilic men either don’t email you back or just say they are not available. This being the case I drop them form the list. Introduce your potential of visiting as early as you can, after your third or fourth contact.

e) Direct introductions: Once contact is established, and before meeting the chica, I have on a few occasions, also been able to chat with a group of females having gained the introduction from the main contact online. That is, “practicing ‘the language’ in a group…”, then just send a private message to the one or all in the group having gained confidentiality “I’d like to get to know you better, but Abcc (main contact) may not like it… Female friends love taking “boys” from each other, especially if the “boy” is a valuable commodity. I have also financed a party (drinks, food, the usual things…) in student accommodations where my main contact has brought along a string of her friends (male & female)…. More chica material with which to exchange my details for future visits. Only done this once and so it is not a tried and test angle.

On a final note, it should be made clear that the above tactics require patients. They are not for everybody, and certainly have drawbacks in the context of the girl falling in love with you. I’m not an emotionless so and so, thus I make it clear from the start that its about fun, play and enjoyment: not a “will you be mine for ever” scenario. Its how you sell it that counts here. For a short term stay you need to be fast on your feet. Maybe the above will work for you, maybe not. It all depends on the amount of work you put in. I can honestly say that now that I have played this field for a few years this tactic works for me. When it is merged with other plays, and the direct pro-scene it makes for a wonderful chase. Over the years, I have kept contact with a large number of the women I have met this way, indeed some are now married with kids! Its all about how you sell it and how you sell yourself.

I hope this answers the questions about tactics. Those who emailed me and indeed others: please share your non-pro tactics. Game on!

Regards, Havanaman

Prokofiev
11-13-02, 11:06
HavanaMan!

I love your scientific analysis of the problem. A measured step by step approach to getting a job done. Excellent.

A couple of notes . . .

For Spanish speaking countries my favorite website is YUPI.com
It is only men and women looking for partners ( not just sex) and most of the women have photos posted. You won´t waste a lot of time writing to people with no chance of success or a woman who doesn´t interest you. I´m writing this from Barcelona where I have met 5 women using your (this) approach. I am in heaven.

As for photos, beware! The 2 "best looking" women turned out to be very average. Photos can lie! But a very average looking woman turned out to be a living doll. In person, she is the most devastatingly beautiful thing I have ever been with. Lots of emocional problems but I can´t say no to a woman like this. A fantasy . . .

I put LOTS of work into the letters and I can write in Spanish very well. I had won their hearts before arriving. For guys in their 20´s the discos are great and you probably don´t need this approach ... but it will help! If you are 40 or older things change dramatically and you need those introductions. For me , a Godsend. Could never have done this without the Web . . .

Good Luck ... -P

Organicgrowth
11-17-02, 23:22
Prokofiev,

Thanks for your kind words. I’m really happy that you have also found success with this method, just goes to show that it works. Honesty and trust makes good friends / bed partners for life: as long as both parties know the score…

You may be surprised to learn that I was badly slatted and criticised by a number of fellows on WSG, not this board (see Argentina> Buenos Aires>General). This slating initially was due to misunderstanding on the part of a majority and just plain ignorance on the part of one. However, over time I have come to expect nothing but a closed mind from this particular fellow…

Thanks also for the YUPI.com site. It looks cool and I will give it a try. You going to be in Buenos Aires at all this December? I’m visiting 13 – 23 December…

Regards,

Havanaman

Prokofiev
11-20-02, 11:39
Havana,

I think most guys don´t want to do the work necessary to use this approach. If you just want to get laid without problems and have the cash, then they are right. The "GFE" often comes with GF problems and dating IS different than mongering. To me, the payoff is worth it but others just want sex and a good nights sleep . . . and I can understand that as well. But for me the hunt is for more. I want a Spanish girlfriend and Spanish relatives, eating Spanish food and waking up in my Spanish bed after a night of hot Spanish sex . . . and mission accomplished! In Mexico, substitute Mexican for Spanish and in China . . . you get the picture. The complete experience. This is my last week in Barcelona. What a trip! But these last 5 days are difficult and a little sad. Two great women and so little time . . .

Peace, - P

Organicgrowth
11-23-02, 18:36
Prokofiev,

You are a man after my own heart!

Yes you are right, all it takes is a bit of effort and you can experience the real deal of the country of interest… All that goes with it comes as a bonus too: real people, culture and society. Nice.

Just a reminder to others, this bonus is always over and above the play & play scene, which is a gift anyway….

Regards,

Havanaman

Organicgrowth
11-23-02, 18:42
Gentlemen,

My travel plans are now 100% sorted. If anyone wants to join me at any of the various stages please email: sedition2001@hotmail.com

1. 11 – 13 Dec. Havana (need to take care of some business during the days, but free at night).

2. 13 – 23 Dec. Buenos Aires: Total freedom of movement (day & Night). Considering a quick excursion into Uruguay for a couple of nights: dates to be confirmed.

3. 23 Dec. – 1 Jan. Havana: total freedom. Christmas and New Year in Havana will be a real experience.

Feel free to email me and we may be able to hook-up :-)

Regards,

Havanaman

Joecaddy
01-08-03, 20:04
Going back to Amsterdam next week for a few days "18th thru 21st", will be around the RLD if anyone wants to touch base, have a beer/smoke and share some stories. treykind@hotmail.com Also going to Budapest following ADam so drop me a note.

Joecaddy......

Member #1553
05-29-03, 07:18
Will be staying in DR for at least a week in September. Plan on residing in Boca Chica and last trip had mongering buddy and had blast. Nothing better than comparing notes and having someone to talk to when taking in the sun and watching the potential women. Can read my posts in the DR section, have been to the DR three times and can speak Spanish half fluently and been to other latin countries. If someone wants to meet up tell me dates in September you can travel and I will make plans, perfect for a first timer who doesn't speak Spanish or a 1st timer to the DR or bored mongerer like myself. Email me at wolverine7l@hotmail.com, serious inquiries only and each pay their own way, or if in the area and just want to compare notes and grab a drink, will have ticket bought by August 1 no matter what, have some photos of mainly clothed DR women I have been with.
wolverine7l

Miko
07-06-03, 22:27
Anyone going to Cuba the remainder of this year? I've been to LOS and CR and would like a trip buddy to show me the ropes. I speak a little Spanish & my schedule is flexible. Will be flying out of TJ. Any recommendations / suggestions will be appreciated.

Remsen St
07-27-03, 01:34
Originally posted by wolverine7l
Will be staying in DR for at least a week in September. Plan on residing in Boca Chica and last trip had mongering buddy and had blast. Nothing better than comparing notes and having someone to talk to when taking in the sun and watching the potential women. Can read my posts in the DR section, have been to the DR three times and can speak Spanish half fluently and been to other latin countries. If someone wants to meet up tell me dates in September you can travel and I will make plans, perfect for a first timer who doesn't speak Spanish or a 1st timer to the DR or bored mongerer like myself. Email me at wolverine7l@hotmail.com, serious inquiries only and each pay their own way, or if in the area and just want to compare notes and grab a drink, will have ticket bought by August 1 no matter what, have some photos of mainly clothed DR women I have been with.
wolverine7l Where is Boca Chica are you staying? I stayed at Hamacas in 2001 for a week. That was my first time in the DR. Local girls worked the disco on the resort (Hamacas is all inclusive and non-guests are only allowed into the disco with a door fee). THey wanted $ US!!! And then you would have to go to a short stay place down the road for anouth .25. I opted to stick with the female tourists staying at the resort. Even the girls on the other side of the wall on the beach wanted $US. Un-freakin-believable. How did they get so spoiled? Where can you get some cheaper chicas in Boca Chica? (No pun intended), i.e., where should I stay and/or party?

Any comments would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Member #1553
07-29-03, 12:14
Originally posted by Remsen St
Where can you get some cheaper chicas in Boca Chica? (No pun intended), i.e., where should I stay and/or party?

Any comments would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Coral Hamaca sucks. For anyone staying at an AI, it is waste of money and time to bring back guests. Never had problem with girls in BC because I start quoting prices in RD pesos, never deal in dollars. First choice of hotel: Residence Los Pinos, Costa Lunga, then Hotel Europa. All girl friendly. You have to get around and bargain. Trust me they will go down. Getting off topic of this forum.

Anyways, I am staying from Aug 26-Sept 4 this year. I will be having a good time.
wolverine7l

Remsen St
08-07-03, 05:57
Originally posted by Wolverine7l
Coral Hamaca sucks. For anyone staying at an AI, it is waste of money and time to bring back guests. Never had problem with girls in BC because I start quoting prices in RD pesos, never deal in dollars. First choice of hotel: Residence Los Pinos, Costa Lunga, then Hotel Europa. All girl friendly. You have to get around and bargain. Trust me they will go down. Getting off topic of this forum.

Anyways, I am staying from Aug 26-Sept 4 this year. I will be having a good time.
wolverine7l I just found out I'll be able to break away from NYC for about four days between 8/15 and 8/24. I'll miss you by one week. Anybody else going to be in or around the DR then?

I'd like to stay at a chica fiendly place but also where I could just chill out and watch the waves by myself. I also want to do some non-mongering, vacation-like things like scuba dive, or whatever-basically have some fun. Do you think I would be able to accomplish all of these things at the hotels you mentioned? And what's the best way to contact the hotel, website, phone number?

I'm ready for some flames regarding my non-mongering desires (such desires, however, not at the expense of mongering, of course) but please understand that I've been working long hours, I really need a vacation and I can't visit this board at work-I have to sneak in on it when my better half isn't looking. This is a sort of disclaimer that I know I should be doing more research, but it's hard for me right now and I want to zoom off while I have the chance. So, I'm relying on your assistance in this matter.

Thanks in advance.

StudPlayer
10-04-03, 23:24
Oct 4 2003

I am in San Pedro Sula right now and will be continuing to Buenos Aires via San Jose and Lima in the next months. At each stop I will be taking numerous side trips.

If anyone is interested in helping out, especially with hotel information, or getting together for a drink along the way let me know.

Organicgrowth
10-26-03, 22:00
Gentlemen,

I'm going to be in Havana, Cuba on 11 November for 4 days. Anyone want to hook-up?

Regards, Havanaman

Latin Walker
11-10-03, 11:59
Going to Punta Cana on Nov 20th till the 27th.
Who will be there?

LW

Maltrufio
11-10-03, 17:26
I'm looking for a good golf destination (forget Cabo) for a 3-day weekend trip, easy to get to from LA, where I can satisfy my need for strange puss between rounds. Prefer Mexico - Loreto or other Baja destinations? Any suggestions?

Organicgrowth
11-26-03, 01:54
Maltrufio,

Go for BA (Argentina). You can play some excellent holes of every kind! Contact Roxan or Miyra via the general information board details. I can vouch for the golf.... and the holes!

Regards, Havanaman

MeatMan
11-26-03, 03:43
I should've thought of this before....

I will Arrive in Thailand for 3 weeks from Dec 29 through the 17. Anyone that wishes too"hook up with a brotah",my e-mail is..

celtics_rule_4evah@yahoo.com

Anyone that's gone to Bkk(and I'm sure there are PLENTY of you who have) What place would you highly recommended after a long flight?

THanks guys!

MeatMan

Organicgrowth
11-28-03, 00:33
Gentlemen,

Trip-1: Havana from 12 December - 17 December.

Trip-2: Buenos Aires 18 December - 22 December.

Anyone want to hook up?

Organicgrowth
12-06-03, 01:22
Gentlemen,

Amendments to my travells this year:-

Trip-1: Havana from 12 December - 17 December.

Trip-2: Buenos Aires 18 December - 22 December.

Trip-3: Havana from 23 December - 26 December

Anyone want to hook up? Already meeting Saint & DocBill, come and join us in Havana!!

Regards, Havanaman

Bobby11
12-20-03, 13:54
Hello!

Somebody who wants to meet me in Kuala Lumpur over christmas for "hunting"

Regards

Bobby11
12-20-03, 14:09
Anybody going to Fortaleza in February?

Batar2k
01-28-04, 09:33
Hi,

I live in Rome and would be ready for some hunting together in some of the places I know (and some that I do not!).

Ciao

Organicgrowth
01-30-04, 00:51
Gentlemen,

Havana again: early April for a few days. Meet / share information & a few drinks etc. Always good to hook up with fellow mongers. PM me if interested.

Regards, Havanaman

Organicgrowth
02-05-04, 23:53
Andy J,

Check your PM; then I can send you the file and my dates,

Regards, Havanaman

Asian Shark
02-06-04, 02:31
Hey Mongers

I will be in Anaheim California on Feb 13 th for one week until 19th. Anone mongers would like to join me and take a trip to Tijuana at Adelita Bar ?

Please PM me if you are interested.

Asian Shark

Superboy1
05-05-04, 00:56
I'm looking at going to Tokyo japan later this year. Anyone interested in coming along, I will be alone and cannot speak Japanese, so some extra people would make things more easyer. I am looking at having a good time over there lots of drinking and lots of girls.

Marcus

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add a space after commas and after periods. To avoid delays in future reports, please include one blank space after commas and one blank space after the period at the end of sentences. Thanks!

Sorcerer
05-23-04, 20:37
Not sure what section to post this in so I hope everyone finds it....

Some of you have asked me what has happened to Wizard who has not posted in quite a long time.

Wizard was complaining about some lower back pains and went for some tests. The diagnosis was acute bone cancer. He has been in the hospital for several weeks and he has a mixed prognosis. Right now his biggest hope is that he can regain his ability to walk.

I will post any changes to his condition. Many of us have followed Wizard's aventures and taken his advice. Let's all wish him well. I will relay any of your best wishes to him.

Sorcerer

Iseeu
05-23-04, 22:52
sorcerer,
please extend to the wizard my best wishes for a speedy and full recovery. we all miss him here, and he's in our prayers.

Professor10
05-25-04, 19:15
Am looking to hook-up with any fellow mongers to go to DR in September. I plan to hit SD, Sosua, Costamber, and Santiago all in the span of 7 days. Anyone interested ? please pm me. Safe travels to all

Dick Nasty
05-31-04, 08:03
Hi everyone,

I go regularly to South East Asia and I find the best choices in Indonesia, I have been there many times and I always enjoy a blast with so many great encounters.

If any of you like to join me, I can show you everything and that will eliminate you work guess. I can tell you everything and I know just about everything in Indonesia. I am in Hawaii and go there on all my vaction time usually twice a year. My cellphone is full with all the girls I met before and they keep asking me to come again. pm me if you are planning to go Asia.

Dusty27
06-06-04, 12:15
Hi,

I'm off to Colombia. A bit of soul searching, and of course mongering. I will be heading their for x-mas any 1 is welcome to meet up with me just email: [Email Address deleted by Admin]

Later

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending removal of email addresses in the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system to exchange this information. Thanks!

Organicgrowth
06-11-04, 11:03
Gentlemen,

Another tour of Havana. Anyone interested in a hook-up please PM me. There are already a few guys in the group.

I considering early July. Start off in Havana and then do a couple of cities over 5 days, few days in each.

Regards, Havanaman

Singhania
06-16-04, 05:30
Anyone going Nepal.

Zepplin
06-25-04, 04:59
Costa Rica Jul 1-5 and Laredo Tx Jul 7, Acuna Jul8 & Jul 9 back in Laredo, let me know if your in the area.

Z

MichaelA
07-08-04, 09:08
Anyone interested in hooking up in Phuket in early October 2004 staying at Royal Phuket City Hotel.

Will be staying ten days for serious study, don't plan to leave my desk.

Dashing Don
07-15-04, 08:13
Gentlemongers,

Both I and a friend will arrive in Bangkok late on Friday, August 27 for 4 days. We will leave Bangkok on Tuesday August 31 for Saigon for 6 days until late Sunday September 5, then its back to the states.

If anyone would like to meet up just PM me. While in BKK we'll be staying at the Landmark which is close to Nana and very central to all we hold near and dear. Haven't picked a hotel in Saigon yet but I'm sure it will be in District One.

Don

Jasss
07-15-04, 19:38
Hi,

Anyone one want to meet up in Frankfurt during 3 sept to 5 sept? Please message me, 3 so far on the hoe train all welcome.

Or if you fancy Rio de Janeiro on 7 Sept for a month, message me.

Happy Hunting.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add standard capitalization throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no capital lettering. Thanks!

Pyro
08-08-04, 20:21
I want to go to Germany FKKK clubs. Anyone need a passenger / travel buddy. Never been there. First time here.

Around september or before winter kicks in. Live in NJ, anyone around my area.

E mail me for further travel plans.

Pyro
08-09-04, 02:20
Fellows

I want to go to FKKK Germany- Oase, World,etc. I live in NJ and looking for someone to ride with or buddy, etc. Since I am newbie, and never been to Germany. If anyone is around my area, or we can meet at Frankfurt airport. Let us chat or email for travel arrangements.

I am availabe anytime betweeen now 2004 and before winter hits in Germany (heard is cold)

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to remove the multiple periods throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please consider using a comma to separate the phrases in your sentences. Thanks!

BodyRockerForU
08-25-04, 10:29
I shall be in Moscow in the first week of October. Any fellow monger around there during the same period ? If willing to meet up, please PM.

BR

Organicgrowth
09-09-04, 11:52
Gentlemen,

Another tour of Havana. Anyone interested in a hook-up please PM me.

Need to sort out a couple of things in the days but free every night...

First week of October, but may consider changing to following week if we get more than 5 in the group like last time.

Regards, Havanaman

I Monger
10-02-04, 22:38
Will be in Angeles City Oct 14-18, and Bangkok Oct 24-Nov 8. Have lots of time to meet up and trade mongering stories.

Donkey Doo
10-03-04, 01:53
Hey guys,

I need a recommendation. Where do you think I should travel to that offers both the best chicks (including value and quality) and the best scuba diving? I've already been to Thailand, Mexico, etc.

Suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Mahku
10-10-04, 20:01
Donkey Doo,

I'm also keen on the diving/womanizing combo.

Here are places I've been and how I would rate them for diving and women possibilities. Note that about women I'm including non-pro possibilities. Scale of 1 to 10

Puerta Galera, Philippines Diving 6 Women 6
Subic, Philippines D5 W6
Mactan-Cebu, Phils. D4 W8
Moalboal Cebu, Phils. D7 W6
Dumaguete-Apo, Phils. D7 W7
Davao, Phils. D5 W8
Panglao, Phils. D7 W(Better BYO)

Phuket, Thailand D8 W8
*diving best done Dec/Jan
Pattaya, Thailand D4 W7

Sihanoukville, Cambodia D3 W7

Nha Trang, Vietnam D4 W7

Bali, Indonesia D6 W7
Manado-Bunaken, Indonesia D7 W7

Perhentiens, Malaysia D7 W6 (other tourists)

Lohifushi, Maldives D8 W6 (Japanese fellow diver)

Sodwana, South Africa D7 W6 (same thing as Maldives)

Port Elizabeth, South Africa D5 W6
*long beach with bikini clad women but they take work.

Guam D7 W7 (lots of Japanese!)

Saipan and Rota, Northern Marianas D7 W7 (same as Guam)

Palau D9 (best I've seen) W4 (dammit!)

UAE D6 W6
*some distance apart but possible on the same day

Other places I've been diving such as Grenada, Papua New Guinea, Red Sea, Truk and Oman had good diving but I didn't have a chance to pick anyone up for one reason or another.

In January I will have a one-week Caribbean trip where I hope to combine hobbies. I'll probably choose between Curacao, Cartagena in Colombia and the Honduras Bay Islands. I'm gathering information on these places and I'll pick one in the coming months.

Dizz Hizz
10-14-04, 08:36
Domino,

All those places are fun in there own ways depending on what floats your boat so to speak. As far as shopping goes, it depends what kind of shopping you like to do. As for souveneirs and hand crafts, yes, you can virtually find something in all the countries listed. Yet, if you prefer the higher end stuff, then Hong Kong is the place to be unless you visit Shanghai.

I presume since you are a member of this board, the best places I recommend would have to be Thailand for the sheer fact of available pussy. There is great debate over Thailand and the Phillippines, but it's all personal preference.

I usually base my decisions usually to climate, food and of course the women. With that in mind, I think that Thailand can accomodate all three.

You can always go to Bangkok and get cheap flights to Kuala Lumpur too, which I highly recommend for 2-3 days as well.

DH

Antoekneeo
10-25-04, 06:19
Any mongers that will be in Rio during early december please PM me, it will be my first time there and I would like someone to show me around.

Volpone
07-10-05, 17:38
Hello,

When I stay more than 1 week in a city, I think the best way is to rent a furnished small apartment.

I did that in Ukraine and in Rumania and in South America.

No problem to bring back a girl.

No problem if you call to get an escort to your place.

Does anybody know some websites to rent a furnished apartment in any city in the world?

Or a website to rent apartment in cities in Asia or South America.

Porn Jerr
09-03-05, 04:15
I'll be in Munich for Ofest on Sept. 26th. Any other mongers out there going to be there?

Cheers,

Jerr

Vidda
10-23-05, 04:08
Hello Lads,

Setting off for 6 days in Vientiane, Laos then 6 days in Manilla & surrounds and back to Pattaya / BKK for 6 days thru to 4/12/2005. Any one interested to hook up for a beer and swap stories or advice please email me back and we can plan something. I am an Aussie who will have some time alone in each place Would be good to hear from a fellow ISG contributor

Vidda

Wickedjayne
10-31-05, 13:02
I am thinking of visiting Dubai. Any punter there willing to help me get about it. Basically the idea is help me get into Dubai, let me punt for few days, then back to my homebase. In return, for being my "sponsor", is a OTH OD negotiable deal. Any takers?

Cedar Teeth
11-03-05, 15:45
Hi all,

I'm going to be in Bracknell UK from 14 to 16 Nov 2005. I can't seem to get a good list of women to meet over there. Any chance you guys can be helpful and give me some must-see stopovers?

I'll be in a hotel somewhere in Bracknell so not able to travel that far ... anything in the surrounding might have get my attention ;-)

Pls provide telnr/website/reviews/general rates for companionship/ ... as I'm trying to make a tourplan for my stay.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Cedar

PS. I'm from Belgium so if you like some info about the Belgian scene in return, let me know

CA Traveler
12-07-05, 08:20
If you are not aware, be advised that many of the airlines have placed a 20 kg. limit on economy travel. Air F'n France hit me with a $240 charge for being over 16 kg, Moscow to Paris, then coming back they hit me with a $576 charge for being 34 kg over from Paris to Odessa.

If you are a FF you may get an additional 10 kg. but it is still pretty restrictive.

However, I paid no excess charge on AA from Paris to the USA round trip for the same baggage.

BE WARNED!

Helena Moscow
01-29-06, 06:15
Hey guys,

I need a recommendation. Where do you think I should travel to that offers both the best chicks (including value and quality) and the best scuba diving? I've already been to Thailand, Mexico, etc.

Suggestions would be greatly appreciated.For divind Sharm-el-Sheih is wonderful.

DJ FourMoney
01-30-06, 13:04
Start - LAX

End - Frankfurt, DE

From there:

Depending on where contacts are located, is the generally direction I'll end up heading in.

Currently have one contact in Sweden, haven't even hit the sites hard yet, so I expect that number to increase at least by 5-10 more from all over Germany, but I'm hoping they are somewhat centralized...

From there, Prague for a few days (2-3 total) and finally Sweden for a 2-3 days and then back to the US.

Right now, plan is 7, maybe 10, maybe even 14 days over there. Still working out the "entertainment" budget.

Any thoughts?

Mahku
02-20-06, 20:36
Going to take a breather from work for a while and I'm looking at RTW options.

I'll be starting off in June from Dubai and the itinerary I'm looking at goes something like:

To Bangkok (including a side trip to Phuket, Cambodia or Burma)
Then Hong Kong (side trip to southern China)
Cebu (going all over the country, spending most of a 59-day stay period)
Bali, via HKG (including one week at Wakatobi dive resort and of course a visit to Jakarta is a must)

Then Brisbane or Sydney (Filipina nurse in Aussie to visit)
South Pacific Liveaboard dive trip (either Fiji, Tahiti or Solomon Islands)
Then to South America via either New Zealand or Tahiti

South America,
Arrive in Chile and continue onward pretty quickly (not too many positive reports on this place)
Then Brazil (sounds like a place every monger has to visit)
Then Buenos Aires
Peru
Colombia

Then home to the US in time for Christmas (6 months passed by this point)

I'll probably use the rest of the trip by the summer, since it's likely that my next job will also be in the Middle East. I'll go by way of London, since I know a Filipina from Cebu who's going to move there.

I'm leaning toward doing this in business class. It's pretty good value.

It looks like the Oneworld Alliance (Cathay, Qantas, American, British, LAN Chile) will be the way to go.

I hope to hear from anyone who's done a RTW ticket, especially with Oneworld.

Scooby1
03-13-06, 04:36
I'm heading to the beautiful country of Columbia in which Ill be staying in the "City of Eternal Spring" Medellin to start my mongering life. Ill be there April 24th to May 4th.

FKKguide
03-16-06, 13:21
Hey guys,

Suggestions would be greatly appreciated.Cuba, many good dive operations, often with fem guides in string bikinis who like to make some $$$ or Euros on the side. In Varadero I got serviced by the first aid doctor (areal MD) for Eu 10

For Germany info see

http://fkkguide.cyberfreehost.com

FKKguide
03-16-06, 13:27
I wish to go to Germany several times this year, cruising the fatherland's best mongring venues by luxury motorhome and can take some co-mongers along. All dates open as yet.

See http://fkkguide.cyberfreehost.com

DkFatBastard
05-14-06, 16:43
i need some advice

i’m not sure if this is the right forum to post this in, but here goes. i’m looking to spent 6 months from october 06 without working other than to transform myself to leanbastard.

i want to rent an apartment in a city that can offer as much of the following as possible.

• a safe “big” city (200k minimum)
• a summer climate
• not to high living expenses including a reasonably priced apartment.
• access to high speed internet, preferable in the rented apartment.
• gym facilities of a western standard
• good mongering opportunities so i can reward myself for losing weight

where i can concentrate on exercising & training and perhaps learning a language and off course do some mongering. my budget would be about 2.000 – 3.000 dollars a month.

i would appreciate any input or suggestions for this slightly off-topic question.

Mahku
05-19-06, 05:22
I've pulled the trigger on a round the world ticket in business class. It cost about US$7700 including all the taxes and other crap. I was lucky enough to get the booking in before a recent fare increase that would have added about 1000 bucks to the total.

This will be on the One World Alliance, which includes Cathay Pacific, Qantas, LAN Chile, LAN Peru, American, British Airways and Finnair as well as some others I won't be using.

The itinerary is:

Dubai
Bangkok
Hong Kong
Cebu (2 months in the Philippines!)
Hong Kong again
Jakarta (side trip to Bali and a dive resort off Sulawesi)
Sydney
Auckland (side trip to Fiji for liveaboard dive boat)
Santiago
Sao Paulo (around Brazil for a couple of weeks)
Buenos Aires
Lima
Bogota (1 month in Colombia)
Various points in the US for Christmas and rest
London
Helsinki (hopefully with a side trip into Russia/Ukraine)
Dubai (or nearby to start a new job, should I decide to work for a living again)

Rules for this kind of fare, called the One World Explorer:

You're allowed 20 flight segments total, to be used within a year.
You're allowed 4 segments within a continent, except for North America where you're allowed 6.
You can fly extra segments for a surcharge.
Within a continent you can backtrack and criss cross (hence my back and forth from Hong Kong)
Between continents your progress must be in one general direction
Your fare is determined by two things....
1. Number of continents visited. You must visit a minimum of 3, which costs about $6000. Each extra continent seems to add about 8-900.
2. Starting point. Starting from North American, Western Europe or Australia is generally more expensive. Starting from the Middle East like I am is in the middle. The cheapest starting places seem to be Eastern Europe and Africa.

Liftoff is June 21st, ending 6 years in the Emirates in style.

Danielson
06-01-06, 18:40
Hi guys,

I want to go to Thailand again but my girlfriend is not going to let me, I'm allowed to go anywhere but there, as shes been and knows the scene.

So I am trying to find a way of ring her from thailand and being able to have a different country code come up so she thinks I'm somewhere else.

Having a different country sim does work but if she was to ring it a thai person starts to speak if I don't get to the phone in time or theres no reception.

Going through an operator in another country seems to be the only answer but where do I find one?

Monte Christo
06-14-06, 21:24
Fellows,

I am interested in gettingyour opinion on the best vacation spots for prostitution and scuba diving. Say, if you're grading each interest from 1 (yuk) to 10 (yum), any spot that scores at least say 7 on both fronts is worth mentionning. It has to be an area that combines the two within a fairly small area, where one could reasonably do one during the day, and the other at night - and vice-versa. :)

Gracias - MC

Uncazadorez
06-20-06, 07:34
Hi guys,

I want to go to Thailand again but my girlfriend is not going to let me, I'm allowed to go anywhere but there, as shes been and knows the scene.

So I am trying to find a way of ring her from thailand and being able to have a different country code come up so she thinks I'm somewhere else.

Having a different country sim does work but if she was to ring it a thai person starts to speak if I don't get to the phone in time or theres no reception.

Going through an operator in another country seems to be the only answer but where do I find one?Its called Voice over IP. (A internet phone)find a place that has a local US number..and when you call her it will show as a US number and she wont even know you are gone!

Ferris Bueller
07-02-06, 21:52
Fellows,

I am interested in gettingyour opinion on the best vacation spots for prostitution and scuba diving. Say, if you're grading each interest from 1 (yuk) to 10 (yum), any spot that scores at least say 7 on both fronts is worth mentionning. It has to be an area that combines the two within a fairly small area, where one could reasonably do one during the day, and the other at night - and vice-versa. :)

Gracias - MCHighly recommend Phuket, Thailand.

Ko phi phi as well.

Monte Christo
07-12-06, 02:15
That seems to be the consensus.

Honey I Am On
08-01-06, 12:35
Hi all,

I'm going to be in Delhi, India from Aug 10, 2006 for a few days. I can't seem to get a good list of women to meet over there. Any chance you guys can be helpful and give me some must-see stopovers?

I'll be in a hotel somewhere ;-)

Pls provide contact numbers, rating, service offered.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Popos
08-19-06, 16:21
jakarta - bali - phuket...

i need some advice

i’m not sure if this is the right forum to post this in, but here goes. i’m looking to spent 6 months from october 06 without working other than to transform myself to leanbastard.

i want to rent an apartment in a city that can offer as much of the following as possible.

• a safe “big” city (200k minimum)
• a summer climate
• not to high living expenses including a reasonably priced apartment.
• access to high speed internet, preferable in the rented apartment.
• gym facilities of a western standard
• good mongering opportunities so i can reward myself for losing weight

where i can concentrate on exercising & training and perhaps learning a language and off course do some mongering. my budget would be about 2.000 – 3.000 dollars a month.

i would appreciate any input or suggestions for this slightly off-topic question.

ManonsanBoy
09-05-06, 23:54
[QUOTE=Mahku]I've pulled the trigger on a round the world ticket in business class. It cost about US$7700 including all the taxes and other crap. I was lucky enough to get the booking in before a recent fare increase that would have added about 1000 bucks to the total.

I did a very similar trip a year ago. I did not dive but golfed (although I do dive). Taking a year is sensible. I spent almost 60,000 USD total. You are going to almost the same places. Southern China and Thailand has the most relaxed mongering and USA and Europe the most expensive.

Enjoy.

Carrick
09-21-06, 04:10
The United States government will begin issuing passports with RFID (radio-frequency identification). If you don't have a passport and you anticipate traveling internationally in the next 10 years, get one NOW. If you have a passport and you anticipate traveling internationally in the next 10 years, get yours renewed NOW (whether there is time left on it or not).

The RFID passport stores an electronic copy of the passport holder's information, and it may store fingerprints and digital visas in the future. By itself, this is no problem. However, according to Bruce Schneier security expert) in an article through the Washington Post Service, "the RFID chips don't have to be plugged in to a [reading device] to operate. Like chips used for automatic toll collection on roads, these chips operate via proximity."

"This means that an RFID passport could be read without your knowledge or consent by a government trying to track your movements or, worse, by a criminal trying to steal your identity." Some safety precautions are being adjusted by the U.S. government stemming from complaints by experts. Such adjustments include shielded covers and access-control and encryption mechanisms. (quoted and paraphrased from Schneier's Washington Post article of September 21, 2006)

But experts say these changes don't go far enough to secure a passport holder's privacy. The RFID is in its infancy, and radio frequency technology is sure to out-pace the now feeble chip which will be placed in America passports starting at the end of this year. (ibid)

Security risks have already been demonstrated. One researcher found he "could identify individual chips via unique characteristics of the radio transmissions. Another researcher successfully cloned a chip."
Dismissed by the U.S. government as a "meaningless stunt," pointing out the researchers couldn't read or change the data. These security breaches were demonstrated after only two weeks of trying. (ibid)

The greatest risk to you is this: the RFID chip must last the lifetime of the passport (or 10 years of validity which ever comes first).
"Improvements in antenna technology will certainly increase the distance at which they can be read and might even allow unauthorized readers to penetrate the shielding." (ibid)

If you already have the RFID style passport, you can disable it by "popping [it] into a microwave...." Schneier reported that "the United States has said that a nonworking chip will not invalidate a passport." (ibid)

"The Colorado passport office is already issuing RFID passports, and the State Department expects all U.S. passport offices to be doing so by the end of the year." If you get a new passport now (from another passport office other than the Colorado office), 10 years can lapse and the technology can mature to better understand security risks. "You don't want to be a guinea pig on this one." (ibid)

Please pass this on to others whom you believe can benefit from the information.

Great One
12-10-06, 23:55
Was wondering if anyone knows where I can find a current list of the countrys visa/passport requirements? It would be good if they also listed if they are planning any near future changes. Thanks

AsianChaos
01-01-07, 15:44
Gentlemen,

Visting Germany from the 09.01.07 to 14.01.2007 then on to Italy on 14.01.07 till 16.01.07 then off to Belgium from 16.01.07 till 18.01.07 and finally arriving in London on the 18.01.07 till the 22.01.07.

Would love to catch up with like minded gentlemen for mongering fun.

Let me know.

Cheers,

Chaos

Montrealer2
01-02-07, 01:33
Hello fellow mongers,

I have been a long-time browser and now I'm a member (for atleast another year! (LOL).

In any case, I would like to take a week off and go down south to a sunny destination. However, this time i'd be interested in hitting one of these so-called "ISG events". I am aware that there used to be these ISG events inthe DR, but I just checked the section (in DR) and there hasn't been a post in over a year).

Would u guys be able to direct me a little in where I would be able to get away for a week, to meet up with gorgeous women/SP's (ie: Colombian, Argentinian, Cuban, etc..). I just want to have a week of sun and 'fun' if you know what I mean.

Reports in detail would follow suite of course.

Are there any resorts/hotels that can also provide a 'willing' platoon of hot women. Of course, these places would have to have the ISG stamp of approval?

Please direct me. Thx in advance,

Montrealer2

PS; in the meantime, I will keep browsing this amazing site in order to land on what I want.

Montrealer2
01-03-07, 06:38
OK gents,

I've done my share of browsing and 'researching' this glorious site in the past 24 hrs, and I must say that Blackbeard's sounds like the ticket.

I just haven't figured out whether or not I should stick to the resort (ie: Blackbeard's) or just rent a room at a local motel/hotel near Sousu and scour the neighborhood and do the hunt.

I know deepdown that I love hot women and I am pretty picky with my tastes (ie: as a rule of thumb, I don't spend on average looking women). So just based on that, it would seem that the BB resort may not provide me with the quality that I seek (ie: minimum 7. 5/10 for looks). Granted, it may be a good 'starter' resort for me. Maybe I can cab it to sosua for some day trips to hunt SP's.

I dunno.

BTW, does BB have a beach or only a swimming pool?

Thx in advance. Hopefully (soon enough) I will upload some hot pics of encounters I've had with SP's from Montreal in the Montreal section.

Beken
01-11-07, 00:09
I was just wondering if you guys had any thoughts on which would be a better place to visit for someone with no ability to speak Spanish and going it alone? I was looking at the Del Ray for a first timer to Costa Rica and was thinking about Medellin, Colombia (Aussie Greg's) as another choice. I was looking for a no hassle, stress free vacation of fun. It's getting too cold in Canada to stay any longer and I need out. I tried Blackbeard in DR for the end of January and there all booked up. I also would like to try a country that I have never been too. Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Double Nickle
01-14-07, 16:53
Was wondering if anyone knows where I can find a current list of the countrys visa/passport requirements? It would be good if they also listed if they are planning any near future changes. ThanksThere are company's like Zeiner's (not sure of spelling) that help you get a Visa. I think you can find country by country requirements on their websites.

I think almost everybody now or soon will need a passport to leave the USA. Not sure about other countries. I've traveled extensively in the Caribbean and Europe. I only needed a Visa for Russia.

Double Nickle

Member #4351
01-14-07, 22:34
Beken,

Go to the Medellin Mansion. They make it all easy for you. Don´t miss out on the Sunday BBQ and dance contest.

Naked Gunz
01-15-07, 01:26
How about starting a list of the countries that provide an airport or border visas. Maybe it can be broken down by nationality or something.

I sail for a living and I would certainly like to get a visa in advance, but I never know when I will be able to travel, therefore no plane tix; hence no visa. My objective is Ghana and other African countries. I know Kenya does the airport visa although most passport sites state otherwise...

Double Nickle
05-08-07, 23:13
I'm going on a Mediterranian cruise September to October 2008.

29-30 September 2008 Venice, Italy
1 October 2008 Dubrovnik, Croatia
2 October 2008 Corfu, Greece
3 October 2008 Argostoli, Cephalonia, Greece
4 October 2008 Santorini, Greece
6 October 2008 Catania, Italy
7 October 2008 Naples, Italy
8 October 2008 Civitavecchia, Italy
9 October 2008 Livorno, Italy
10-11 October 2008 Barcelona, Spain

I also have the option of a side trip to Albania from Greece.

A girl in every port would be nice. Even a girl in every country would be super. I definitely neeed to get laid at least once on vacation. What's the most likely for this - Barcelona?

Double Nickle

Vitrea
05-27-07, 23:34
I am hoping to combine these two and make a one week trip out of it. Any suggestions on your favorite destination for good diving and good Mongering anywhere in the world?

Thank you

Shanghai Lover
05-28-07, 15:15
I am going to be travelling to Indoneisia and Burma and I was looking to see if I could meet up with fellow mongerers or find a travel comapanion.

I would apprecaite nay help as far as suggestions, contacts or any helpfl pointers.

Pm me at [Email address deleted by Admin]. Thank you.

David

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

ShadowJ
07-04-07, 00:32
I have about 6 weeks and enough Star Alliance miles for a Business-class ticket. Unlike the lucky Europeans, 6 weeks approaches once-in-a-lifetime trip for me. So far, I've only been to Thailand (Love BKK, Pattaya, not so much), the PI, and Singapore (though only for 1 night). I love AC and I think I could easily spend the whole time there pounding different girls every night. But I think I should see some other places (both as a tourist and as a monger). Any recommendations for spots to hit (either from a mongering or a tourist perspective), and time to take there? Any recommendations for a single place with a cheap airline that would make spur-of-the-moment trips between countries fairly cheap and easy? Lastly, is Surabaya worth a visit in search of the elusive "puki Madura"?

Tonsil Basher
09-28-07, 08:00
If you're Caucasian, African-descent, or Arab, drugs and disease-free, clean, no B.O, traveling to Malaysia anytime late October through November, my 37-y.o girlfriend would like to sample you while I watch or may join you. Penetrations (anal and vaginal) will be with rubber, but you can cum on her face or make her swallow your cum.

It would be at your hotel and no cameras except mine. PM me your travel details. She would do up to 2 persons at a time not including me.

Clodbuster
09-29-07, 18:32
Anybody have flight experience with Spirit Airlines? I have been receiving flight offers from them that very inexpensive and tempting. I tend to believe that anything too good to be true is just that - too good to be true. I have done a little research and found a few complaints about them, but not lots of information is available. I thought some of you might have opinions.
Have any of you used them for flights to Latin America destinations?
Thanks,
Clodbuster

Romano V
01-29-08, 20:57
I only have plans in Eastern Europe and I study Asia but never been yet, so if you are interested about Russia, ukraine and Moldova just send me PM I will be happy to help you. My next trip will be next mounth in a biggest city in Ukraine so if you need a good wingman I will be happy to hunt nice girls with you.

Butterfly44
03-21-08, 08:51
Look what I just found via the French-speaking forum, www.youppie.net;

A world map of Brothels, FKKs, etc, etc...

http://www.isaw-db.com/index.htm

What a fantastic job!

Many thanks to the authors and contributors, and happy mongering to all.

ButterFly

Maeljnor
06-20-08, 10:17
Hi there

I'll be in Mumbai later this month, so if anyone is interested in hooking up for some mongering action, look me up.

Peace!

D

Rnk1975
07-27-08, 00:16
I will travel to Central Africa soon. Looking for a guy to fuck some girl together. any tips are welcome too.

Roger Dorn
09-28-08, 23:16
Not sure if this is the right place for this question but here goes. I've heard of customs taking a look at the pictures on people's digital cameras, but has anyone ever had or heard of someone having customs go through their laptop or portable hard drive? I'd imagine its not really worth their time but just trying to be careful. Any thoughts would be much appreciated.

Yankee 617
10-11-08, 18:58
Not sure if this is the right place for this question but here goes. I've heard of customs taking a look at the pictures on people's digital cameras, but has anyone ever had or heard of someone having customs go through their laptop or portable hard drive? I'd imagine its not really worth their time but just trying to be careful. Any thoughts would be much appreciated.

My understanding is that US Customs is legally permitted to seize your laptop (or other electronic device) and take their time going through it before returning it to you... maybe weeks or months later. They can (and occasionally do) do this with virtually no justification; for example, it may be sufficient in their mind that you are a male returning from some well-known mongering destination like Bangkok.

Somewhere on ISG in the last few months, I posted a link to a news article on this topic as warning to my brothers here. I may take a laptop on my travels, but I never take photos.

EDIT: See my post 3415 under the "Morality of Prostitution" forum. Here's the link...

http://internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=772088#post772088

WooDog
11-25-08, 20:51
Looking for 1 or 2 travels partners who would like to turn a sex holiday into a competitive sport. Rules can be made by the participants! Probably do a 4 or 5 city visit in a 2 week period. As I think some European citys in Germany and Austria are prime spots will probably hit them!

Oldcoot
02-17-09, 04:49
Gday I'm planninning a trip to Vietnam 1-4 weeks riding from Saigon to Hanoi by m/cycle thruout March and would like to meet up with experienced monger[s] to basically show me the ropes, id like to discover what all the fuss is about vietnam girls, if any folk have time [been reading threads to try and get a bit more street wise], I've been to Pattaya BKK, Cambodia, is anybody out there? Reguards Old C [ easygoin Aussie]

Bud Leeeeeeee
03-29-09, 23:01
Any ideas? Thinking PI or Thailand. Is there something already out there so I can tag along with a group of golfing mongers? I have 4 weeks of leave if someone is already making this happen an wouldn't mind one more in the group. I play in the 90's so no worries. Just some golf, sex an great times!

Yankee 617
07-15-09, 12:53
Interesting relevant article just appeared in Wired Magazine...

"Protect Your Laptop Data from Everyone, Even Yourself"

http://www.wired.com/politics/security/commentary/securitymatters/2009/07/securitymatters_0715

My understanding is that US Customs is legally permitted to seize your laptop (or other electronic device) and take their time going through it before returning it to you... maybe weeks or months later. They can (and occasionally do) do this with virtually no justification; for example, it may be sufficient in their mind that you are a male returning from some well-known mongering destination like Bangkok.

Somewhere on ISG in the last few months, I posted a link to a news article on this topic as warning to my brothers here. I may take a laptop on my travels, but I never take photos.

EDIT: See my post 3415 under the "Morality of Prostitution" forum. Here's the link...

http://internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=772088#post772088

Big Swingin Dave
08-24-09, 00:28
I have about 6 weeks and enough Star Alliance miles for a Business-class ticket. Unlike the lucky Europeans, 6 weeks approaches once-in-a-lifetime trip for me. So far, I've only been to Thailand (Love BKK, Pattaya, not so much), the PI, and Singapore (though only for 1 night). I love AC and I think I could easily spend the whole time there pounding different girls every night. But I think I should see some other places (both as a tourist and as a monger). Any recommendations for spots to hit (either from a mongering or a tourist perspective), and time to take there? Any recommendations for a single place with a cheap airline that would make spur-of-the-moment trips between countries fairly cheap and easy? Lastly, is Surabaya worth a visit in search of the elusive "puki Madura"?

Shadow,

Check out the Asia/China/Dongguan Thread. I think you would love it here. I live here and I can show you around. PM me and I will give you details.

BSD

Ramia
08-27-09, 15:33
Looking for 1 or 2 travels partners who would like to turn a sex holiday into a competitive sport. Rules can be made by the participants! Probably do a 4 or 5 city visit in a 2 week period. As I think some European citys in Germany and Austria are prime spots will probably hit them!Hi Guys,

Maybe some of you are familiar with the site ***********.com , amateur Filipinas that get picked up, taken for a ride and fucked into oblivion by silly American guys.

I'm looking for travelers partners who would like to video clip our sex holiday pleasure. Of course without the face of the guys.

Anyone into it?

I will be in Philippines AC between 29 Nov till 10th Dec.

PM me please.

Thanks,

RA

Miami Ab
08-30-09, 12:07
My understanding is that US Customs is legally permitted to seize your laptop (or other electronic device) and take their time going through it before returning it to you... maybe weeks or months later. They can (and occasionally do) do this with virtually no justification; for example, it may be sufficient in their mind that you are a male returning from some well-known mongering destination like Bangkok.And what is the ramification?

I travel alot with my laptop, and I have a bunch of escorts sites and sexforums like this one (different countries, local) saved as bookmarks.

If my laptop was too be searched and they find this information, would that land me in trouble?

Thanks

Marc Anthony
08-31-09, 23:37
Anybody have flight experience with Spirit Airlines? I have been receiving flight offers from them that very inexpensive and tempting. I tend to believe that anything too good to be true is just that - too good to be true. I have done a little research and found a few complaints about them, but not lots of information is available. I thought some of you might have opinions.
Have any of you used them for flights to Latin America destinations?
Thanks,
Clodbuster

I've flown Spirit quite a few times to SantoDomingo and not had any issues. Like a lot of carriers now they charge for checked baggage. They are often less than alternatives. I find their website relatively easy to use. If you find a good rate going where and when you want, take it. They have a lot of specials and their rates are changing all the time - but it's not some scam.

Cybertron
12-01-09, 09:13
What is the best and cheapest place in the Middle East for mongering? I mostly travel within the middle east only, Dubai is too costly, any ideas?

CherchezFemme
06-27-10, 08:01
I'll be in Prague July 8-14, then Italy, then Prague again from Oct 19-23. I will be doing serious mongering in Prague, if anyone wants to meet up let me know.

Still Learning
07-04-10, 18:02
And what is the ramification?

I travel alot with my laptop, and I have a bunch of escorts sites and sexforums like this one (different countries, local) saved as bookmarks.

If my laptop was too be searched and they find this information, would that land me in trouble?

ThanksThey are looking for child pornography or evidence of sex with minors. Make sure that any of the bookmarks don't go to a site that may contain advice about either, even if you have no intention of partaking. Also, make sure you do not have any automated file downloading going on (e.g. limewire). There may be child porn mixed in amongst the stuff you download - not having sorted images yet is not a defense. Finally, remember that minors means 18, not 17, no matter what the limit is in the country you were visiting. Any emails or photos showing sex with minors will land your ass in jail.

Steven Jones
07-11-10, 16:29
I'm looking for an all inclusive holiday, somewhere I can go, chill out in nice weather, and have a girl with me for the week or so. Any suggestions? I'm willing to go anywhere, and have a semi decent budget.

El Greco
07-11-10, 19:46
I'm looking for an all inclusive holiday, somewhere I can go, chill out in nice weather, and have a girl with me for the week or so. Any suggestions? I'm willing to go anywhere, and have a semi decent budget.

I remember seeing ads about a place like that in Santo Domingo, Dominican republic. You can even change girls everyday.

Place your question in the relevant forum.

Steven Jones
07-11-10, 23:51
I didn't want to spam all the forums, as I'm not too fussed as to where I go, Latin America would be my first choice, SE asia second. Was looking for hints and tips.

I remember seeing ads about a place like that in Santo Domingo, Dominican republic. You can even change girls everyday.

Place your question in the relevant forum.

Jake Vio
07-15-10, 23:13
I want to visit a country in eastern europe where there are easy find some girls for dating.

Which of these country do you guys can recommend?

Russia
Ukrania
Moldavia
Bulgaria
Romania
Poland
Czech Republic

Steven Jones
07-16-10, 20:57
Romania, Moldova, and Poland have beautiful women, not too sure on the prices or locations, but the women, wow!

I want to visit a country in eastern europe where there are easy find some girls for dating.

Which of these country do you guys can recommend?

Russia
Ukrania
Moldavia
Bulgaria
Romania
Poland
Czech Republic

J Audiq7
09-15-10, 14:59
Have travelled frequent in Russia and Ukraine the last 15 years, and both countries have great women/girls, and they all are interested in men that treat them right and with respect. Especially women 30+.

I have been in Poland and Chech several times, but this is now quiet the same as other countries in western europe - so same dating rules apply.

I would probably go for Ukraine, since people (and girls) in general are a little more relaxed and laidback compared to russians.

Angelescitysex
12-07-10, 00:00
I will travel to Central Africa soon. Looking for a guy to fuck some girl together. any tips are welcome too.

Angelescitysex
12-07-10, 00:01
I will travel to Central Africa soon. Looking for a guy to fuck some girl together. any tips are welcome too.I'm interested. Which country do you want to visit?

Vega Wrap
01-13-11, 00:18
I am trying to decide where to go in spring. The whole world is an option. I am willing to spend about as much as 9 or 10, 000 US.

I do want to have an almost sure shot at getting laid frequently though.

Here's the details so you really know whats up. I just got dumped bad from a really serious relationship. We were supposed to go on this vacation together. Now I have nowhere to go, and most likely no one to go with, and the serious just dumped blues. Also, I work overseas in a combat zone, so its not like I can go hit the bars. This vacation is literally my short block of time away from the box.

So, where is the best place to drown this issue in booze and beautiful women.

For the record I'm a tall, pretty big / muscular American looking black guy. Just worth mentioning, since different races and different body types and overall looks have different luck in certain countries vs others.

Norm Deploom
02-04-11, 09:36
And what is the ramification?

ThanksWhat is trouble to you? Almost anything can land you on some kind of list these days.

The best thing you can do is to encrypt your data. Customs can take your laptop, but cannot compel you to decrypt and / or give them a password without a warrant. So encrypt your laptop's drives. Or, just store your bookmarks on a usb disk and encrypt that. Both Windows 7 and Mac OS X have this built in.

Remember, deleted is not erased. Unless you use a secure erasing tool (like Mac's secure erase. Windows has no such thing built in) , your files are still there and easily accessible.

So: 1) encrpyt your disks. 2) use secure erase. 3) password protect your OS and ensure a passord is required to log in.

And don't forget your mobile phone! In California, for instance, it is legal to search a mobile without a warrant. In other countries there is not even any sort of due process. So, encrypt (if possible. Basically only Blackberry is secure) and password protect your phone as well.

Beware, the man will fuck you up if he can. It's his job.

Stevebny
02-13-11, 13:33
What is trouble to you? Almost anything can land you on some kind of list these days.

The best thing you can do is to encrypt your data. Customs can take your laptop, but cannot compel you to decrypt and / or give them a password without a warrant. So encrypt your laptop's drives. Or, just store your bookmarks on a usb disk and encrypt that. Both Windows 7 and Mac OS X have this built in.

Remember, deleted is not erased. Unless you use a secure erasing tool (like Mac's secure erase. Windows has no such thing built in) , your files are still there and easily accessible.

So: 1) encrpyt your disks. 2) use secure erase. 3) password protect your OS and ensure a passord is required to log in.

And don't forget your mobile phone! In California, for instance, it is legal to search a mobile without a warrant. In other countries there is not even any sort of due process. So, encrypt (if possible. Basically only Blackberry is secure) and password protect your phone as well.

Beware, the man will fuck you up if he can. It's his job.But if they see your stuff is encrypted and you don't play ball with them, they may think you have something to hide, detain you and get the warrant anyway. All they need is suspicion of wrong-doing.

Don't sweat it. Bookmarks are harmless. As long as you don't have kiddie porn, private emails from Sarah Palin or terrorist crap on your laptop you should be OK.

Artisttyp
03-06-11, 23:30
I was on expedia looking at one way tickets to mexico. There are a few tempting fares to acapulco. I thought maybe start there and work south towards the guatemala border then on to Cancun and purchase a return ticket from there.

I called up two different airlines and they both gave me conflicting responses regarding one way tickets :

AA- "our computers don't say anything regarding proving onward travel when arriving into mexico"

Continental- " mexicans citizens are allowed to buy one way tickets into mexico but us citizens are not."

Then I searched a few forums :

" More than likely the country you are going to won't care about onward travel. If you are worried you can book an inner country bus ride and print it up as proof of onward travel. Maybe even cancel the reservation as soon as you get there."

" American airlines are responsible for having to send citizens back with improper documentation. Therefore airlines will not allow passengers board the plane without a return ticket"

" You can drive to mexico so technically it's still part of america. That's why it's ok to buy a one way ticket to mexico. You couldn't do that for a south american country though."

" I had to buy a return ticket right there on the spot."

" It depends on the check in agent and what kind of mood she is in."

" I suggest you call the TSA."

I'd like the freedom to come back when I want and not to be tied into specific dates. Changing flights has been very expensive for me.

Can anybody speak from *experience?

Thanks

Nutty Smith
04-10-11, 20:59
Needed to get from London to NYC on a specific date recently. One way ticket cost more that a RT. How can this be? I could only buy a refundable "expensive" one way. It was slightly cheaper for me to buy a RT non-refundable ticket and to just use the first half. Crazy!

NS

Artisttyp
04-21-11, 06:20
I was curious to know how many guys travel with unlocked smart phones and are able to buy pre paid data plans as easily as pre paid phone plans? I understand that several have wifi built in.

I've had an unlimited BB plan for years now and don't want to give it up. At the same time I would like to get an atrix 4 g or some other droid phone.

Are these plans common these days? Does anybody have experience with this in latin america. Also how many of you have been switching your micro sim in your ipad? Is that common these days for travelers or just the most tech savy?

Thank you for any input.

Johneash
04-30-11, 02:50
I was curious to know how many guys travel with unlocked smart phones and are able to buy pre paid data plans as easily as pre paid phone plans? I understand that several have wifi built in.

I've had an unlimited BB plan for years now and don't want to give it up. At the same time I would like to get an atrix 4 g or some other droid phone.

Are these plans common these days? Does anybody have experience with this in latin america. Also how many of you have been switching your micro sim in your ipad? Is that common these days for travelers or just the most tech savy?

Thank you for any input.I always purchase a local sim card on arrival when travelling to europe, for south america I used this; www.tollfreeforwarding.com

I would never carry an expensive item like an ipad! I just use a crappy old phone that works & a 5 year old laptop, if they get stolen, so what, just buy another on ebay for $50.

Never rely on a phone to get internet access, outside western europe, USA, se asia etc, it's patchy to say the least.

BTW, I've been using various smart phones for 5 years now, the promises the companies gave out were garbage. Only since the iphone have smartphones actually worked, I currently use a htc desire (andriod) it works! I sent back a nokia e7 (simbian) it didn't work.

Artisttyp
05-01-11, 05:30
I was just researching the us gov STEP program which enables the local consulate to know who and where you are. My feelings are extremely mixed on the subject.

HOWEVER I came across an article relating to a NEW passport questionaire that some appilicants will have to go through. From what I've read it sounds like an attempt to make it harder for people to aquire one. Questions relate to your life long employment history with names of supervisors to listing all your previous home addresses and various other questionable pertinent information.

Some people posted that it has been almost impossible for law abiding US Citizens to complete this form.

Before I make judgment on what I've read online can anyone add to this? Will this also affect those people renewing a passport?

Is this something to be concerned with on our part? Is this forced participation in the " global entry" program?

Everyday its something new WTF.

By the way THANK YOU to the poster who responded tp my last request.

Ezinho
05-01-11, 06:59
I was just researching the us gov STEP program which enables the local consulate to know who and where you are. My feelings are extremely mixed on the subject.I googled this STEP program thing and the only thing that came up was "Student Temporary Employment Program". Do you have any other info about this?

Personally, I never notify the US embassy when I'm visiting, or even living in, another country. What's the point? It's none of their business as far as I'm concerned.

HOWEVER I came across an article relating to a NEW passport questionaire that some appilicants will have to go through. From what I've read it sounds like an attempt to make it harder for people to aquire one. Questions relate to your life long employment history with names of supervisors to listing all your previous home addresses and various other questionable pertinent information.

Some people posted that it has been almost impossible for law abiding US Citizens to complete this form.

Before I make judgment on what I've read online can anyone add to this? Will this also affect those people renewing a passport?

Is this something to be concerned with on our part? Is this forced participation in the " global entry" program?

Everyday its something new WTF. I've heard about this new passport application as well from different places on the internet. At first I thought it was a joke, but it looks like it's not. Some of the questions include your mother's residence one year before your birth, what religious ceremonies were performed at your birth, as well as an entire employment and residence history.

A couple other laws that members on here might not be aware of; if you have any foreign bank accounts with more than the equivalent of $10k USD, you must report them to the IRS by June 30th. Also, if you want to renounce your US citizenship, there is now a $450 fee.

I swear, this country is becoming a fucking police state.

Artisttyp
05-01-11, 08:04
Ezinho,

You can go on any US consulate website and look up the step program. In some ways it makes sense but maybe in a different era. Sentri global access step. They are all identical in that they want to know more about you and want to keep tabs on you.

One comment I read online made me think " Are they trying to keep citizens from leaving?"

The first images that come to mind are citizens of 3rd world countries being denied travel visas. Why? Because if they had the chance they wouldn't come back. Less citizens equals less income from taxation.

I am very afraid.

Borderland
06-03-11, 13:22
Hey,

I've covered most of E. Europe and whilst I will still visit there I'm interested in checking out Colombia. Been on the Colombia thread and the women look amazing! I was wondering if anybody was up for having a week out there sometime? I've got no dates in my head but anytime from November to March next year would be good. I speak no Spanish but could learn some in the next 5 months to get by with. If anyone is up for crossing the Atlantic to check out the scene in Bogota etc. Then let me know.

Jiggydus
06-04-11, 00:29

Is this something to be concerned with on our part? Is this forced participation in the " global entry" program? The Global Entry Program is a trusted traveler program and you have to pay to participate in this program. It is voluntary and separate from passport issuance or renewal. I don't work for customs but I did get into the Global Entry program due to all my international travel and the distain I have of waiting in long lines and answering mundane questions about why I love to travel so much. Now I just "talk" to a kiosk.

Yson44
08-05-11, 14:38
Next months. Greece, UK, Germany. And more where my boss one to go to.

Dr X Man
09-05-11, 07:24
A question for world wide travelers. In your view what are the best countries relaxed laws, best value for money, best quality (a bit relative.).

I have been around the world but I started hobbying after visiting many countries.

Canada law is relaxed, you can get a good full service if you are visiting for $150 however if you do more search you can get SW for $40

Dr X Man
09-05-11, 15:23
Has anyone thought of more than info exchange. For example, if someone is to visit my city. I can show him around, introduce, drive, take him to different working girls. For a traveler that would save him a lot. Would anyone be interested?

Artisttyp
10-13-11, 17:57
I just put a travel notice on my Chase Debit Card. The new fees to use the debit card overseas are :

3% foreign transaction fee.

$5 (up from $3) international debit card fee.

+ whatever ($) the local bank charges you to use their machine.

Three the hard way. Read'them and weep.

From now on my debit card is for "emergency" situations only.

Faithful Heart
11-09-11, 02:31
Does anyone have names of hotels, or pusadas in Bogota or Cartegena that are clean, quiet, girl friendly (no extra charge to bring in a lady) and don't cost a lot of money? I am looking at going in late Nov 2011 and staying through till Jan 6, 2011. My dates are somewhat flexable.

Any attractive ladies in Colombia who speaks a bit of English is welcome to reply also.

Faithful Heart

FeverRay
04-12-12, 17:04
Hi there,

It is possible I haven't find anything in the USA? I hope I'm not breaking any forum rules, but ill'be in San Francisco for 5 days and I would like to receive some suggestions if you been there.

Thanks a lot

Froemis7
04-15-12, 23:44
Would like to travel somewhere soon. This would be my first time doing anything of the sort. I am 23 years old and just starting my life long traveling journey. Haha. Can anyone give me a list of the cheapest places to travel to for some fun? (price includes: Airfare from ORD, lodging (doesn't have to be a nice hotel) , food, fun.)

I prefer Asian countries over Latin and european but any will do. Thank you! If you could also include estimated prices and experiences if any. Thanks so much! Also looking for a travel partner for sometime this year. Would love to wing man for someone hehe. I am a 23 year old good looking guy.

White Whale
05-04-12, 17:19
Like you could guess from title I have spent my most enjoyable vacations in Thailand and Philippines. Can you recommend similar experience put in loose sense in South America region? South America, Middle America, Caribbean including Cuba. I do not poses Spanish or other language skills in that area and I am relatively comfort, safety and budget oriented middle-aged guy = not a backpacker.

SwingerLover
05-22-12, 16:02
A question for world wide travelers. In your view what are the best countries relaxed laws, best value for money, best quality (a bit relative.).

I have been around the world but I started hobbying after visiting many countries.

Canada law is relaxed, you can get a good full service if you are visiting for $150 however if you do more search you can get SW for $40Laws regarding sex are pretty relaxed in Germany too, prostitution is legal from the age of 18!

Quality and money value are relative, depending on what you are looking for. If you want sex, including anal with a real stunner in an FKK-place, it might cost you 180 Euros per half hour easily. If you're not picky about the location and are into gangbang and group sex, you could get to fuck 3 to 8 women during 5 to 10 hours for 50 to 100 Euros as often as you like (together with the other guys of course) and even bareback! In a lot of cases even including anal, sandwich, COF and CIM with swallowing. Softdrinks and little snacks are usually included too. Cheapest would propably be nailing a mobile-home-hooker alongside some street in the countryside. At a giant brothel like Pascha in Cologne, sex starts at 30 Euros plus a 5 Euro entrance fee to the "Laufhaus", including softdrinks. Some "noble" hookers for 1000 Euros per night should also be available in any big city. In between all that, I think all kinds of things will be possible at almost any price.

For more details you might want to check the "Germany Partytreff Clubs" forum here on ISG or (if you are looking for more expensive one-on-one-action) the "Germany FKK Clubs" or the regular "Germany" forum.

By the way: I like your idea of showing people around your city / town / area and pointing out the best locations for them. I did something similar back in January with an ISG member who did a five day tour to several parties in Germany, two of which I accompanied him to. Both of us were quite pleased.

SwingerLover
05-22-12, 16:30
Would like to travel somewhere soon. This would be my first time doing anything of the sort. I am 23 years old and just starting my life long traveling journey. Haha. Can anyone give me a list of the cheapest places to travel to for some fun? (price includes: Airfare from ORD, lodging (doesn't have to be a nice hotel) , food, fun.)

I prefer Asian countries over Latin and european but any will do. Thank you! If you could also include estimated prices and experiences if any. Thanks so much! Also looking for a travel partner for sometime this year. Would love to wing man for someone hehe. I am a 23 year old good looking guy.If you're looking for cheap, you're propably best off in Asia, except Japan I guess.

If you want to go to Europe, I recommend Germany, because there's propably the biggest variety there. Sex laws are relaxed, compared to some other European countries, and prostitution is legal from the age of 18; from single service to gangbang- and groupsex-orgies almost everything is available at almost any price and quality. Including everything under the sun from bareback groupsex including anal to GF6, from DFK and CIM with swallowing to pissing and shitting on the woman before rubber-gangfucking her after she got cleaned up with a garden hose.

Lodging is also available in any pricerange, depending on where you want to stay. Travel expenses are high, due to the prohibitively high gas prices. Asia and propably latin America too will be much cheaper in that regard. It all depends on what you are looking for. If you are looking for a forthnight on a sandy beach with one or more "girlfiends" for little money, I guess you will be better off in Thailand. If you are looking for some heavily dirty group sex action, I don't think that you'll find that there, and you would be better off in Germany, despite the higher cost. It's not so much the cost (if you have the money) , but getting your money's worth. And that depends first and foremost on what you are looking for. So what are you looking for? Your post didn't really say. And it's hard to include estimated prices that way. If you're looking for experiences, let me direct you to my "library of reports" (as another ISG member put it) in the "Germany Partytreff Clubs" forum here on ISG.

I helped another ISG member with his 5 day trip to Germany back in January and accompanied him to two of the parties he attended. I could help you too, if you're interested. As a wingman I would be available for the western german region; 250 km around the center of Rhineland-Palantine.

Best regards,

Swingerlover

Great Wall
07-31-12, 16:41
If you are looking for a forthnight on a sandy beach with one or more "girlfiends" for little money, I guess you will be better off in Thailand.

SwingerloverJust curious how you would fix this once in Thailand or before leaving for Thailand?

SwingerLover
08-02-12, 15:28
Just curious how you would fix this once in Thailand or before leaving for Thailand?I don't know, I have never been there, that's just an assumption I made based on various stories I heard from some guys who had travelled there for sex.

BDawgee
08-05-12, 00:09
Hey an experienced traveller here. I will be in Germany trying to find as much fun as I can from October 14. 22. I will probably be there on my own but a buddy might be joining. If anyone will be in country during that time and wants to wing, drop me a dime. I was in Germany last year and had a blast, I know some hotspots to go thanks to some great posts on this site.

Brian

All For Sex
09-06-12, 12:59
Am traveling to Almaty during 3rd week of September. Anyone Else traveling there please PM. Willing to go for joint punting sessions or even for drinks.

Machiavel
09-24-12, 21:54
Hello everyone,

I'm a 25 year old straight guy currently staying and working in Belgium. I speak English as well as Dutch and German. After doing everything "by the rules" for years when it comes to dating, I find that it is an overal unrewarding course. I'm experienced with paying for girls as well as international love and relationships abroad. Now I want to make friends to share experiences in this lifestyle. Travel around, pick up girls, pay for them, awesome. My aim is also to build up connections in this world so that I can eventually set up some club myself. In my daily life I organize philosophical cafe's and do Ph. D research. My hobbies are exchanging literary romance letters with girls, politics, and martial arts.

I would like to expand my circle of friends and think it would be cool to meet up and travel to Germany together and visit girls there. Or Belgium, or Romania, or whatever. Make friends and exchange stories. I'm ambitious and ultimately my dream is building a club with high quality standards, but still affordable for the general public.

LadyAnnick
10-17-12, 14:47
Welcome to Germany. If you like, visit my party next to Düsseldorf!

Lady Annick

Laws regarding sex are pretty relaxed in Germany too, prostitution is legal from the age of 18!

Quality and money value are relative, depending on what you are looking for. If you want sex, including anal with a real stunner in an FKK-place, it might cost you 180 Euros per half hour easily. If you're not picky about the location and are into gangbang and group sex, you could get to fuck 3 to 8 women during 5 to 10 hours for 50 to 100 Euros as often as you like (together with the other guys of course) and even bareback! In a lot of cases even including anal, sandwich, COF and CIM with swallowing. Softdrinks and little snacks are usually included too. Cheapest would propably be nailing a mobile-home-hooker alongside some street in the countryside. At a giant brothel like Pascha in Cologne, sex starts at 30 Euros plus a 5 Euro entrance fee to the "Laufhaus", including softdrinks. Some "noble" hookers for 1000 Euros per night should also be available in any big city. In between all that, I think all kinds of things will be possible at almost any price.

For more details you might want to check the "Germany Partytreff Clubs" forum here on ISG or (if you are looking for more expensive one-on-one-action) the "Germany FKK Clubs" or the regular "Germany" forum.

By the way: I like your idea of showing people around your city / town / area and pointing out the best locations for them. I did something similar back in January with an ISG member who did a five day tour to several parties in Germany, two of which I accompanied him to. Both of us were quite pleased.

YoungPro
12-20-12, 16:41
I am new to this forum and new to this lifestyle. But I am interested in the same thing, how can I contact you?

Hello everyone,

I'm a 25 year old straight guy currently staying and working in Belgium. I speak English as well as Dutch and German. After doing everything "by the rules" for years when it comes to dating, I find that it is an overal unrewarding course. I'm experienced with paying for girls as well as international love and relationships abroad. Now I want to make friends to share experiences in this lifestyle. Travel around, pick up girls, pay for them, awesome. My aim is also to build up connections in this world so that I can eventually set up some club myself. In my daily life I organize philosophical cafe's and do Ph. D research. My hobbies are exchanging literary romance letters with girls, politics, and martial arts.

I would like to expand my circle of friends and think it would be cool to meet up and travel to Germany together and visit girls there. Or Belgium, or Romania, or whatever. Make friends and exchange stories. I'm ambitious and ultimately my dream is building a club with high quality standards, but still affordable for the general public.

Machiavel
12-20-12, 18:37
Has anyone thought of more than info exchange. For example, if someone is to visit my city. I can show him around, introduce, drive, take him to different working girls. For a traveler that would save him a lot. Would anyone be interested?Who knows, perhaps, where do you live?

Machiavel
12-20-12, 18:44
Welcome to Germany. If you like, visit my party next to Düsseldorf!

Lady AnnickHello Lady Annick,

Can you tell me about yourself, what you do, and your party? You sound like someone who is into fun!

Kind regards,

Nick

SwingerLover
12-21-12, 18:48
I am new to this forum and new to this lifestyle. But I am interested in the same thing, how can I contact you?As long as both of you are only regular members, you can only contact each other on open forum. To use the forum's PM system, both of you must be senior members or subscribers.

Or meet at a party. Check the Bareback AO Party Calendar thread and the Travel Announcements thread in the Germany Partytreff Clubs forum and work out a travling schedule and a date.

HoneyChen
01-19-13, 17:34
This is my third FR from Taipei this year, I don't know why I am so lucky that my company sent me to Taipei this year so many time which never happen before.

I was in Taipei last week, the weather is still wet and still a lot of rain, on the way from airport to hotel, the taxi driver is complaining how bad the weather going to be and expecting Typhoon in the next few days, I was thinking, OMG, with such a weather, can I still get SYT? Are those mei mei still willing to go out in such a bad weather?

After I reached hotel, I contacted the OKT, she usually online from 2PM onward, but now is 4:30PM already, still see her skype contact is offline, Shit! I think maybe this time I become vegetarian lor, no choice, leave her an offline message in Skype hope she can call me back.

About 6 PM, I received her message, she said her internet line was interrupted due to bad weather, now is back to normal, thanks god! I don't have to DIY tonight!

Don't want to waste time, asked her got any newbies and pretty looking one or not, she said got 2 available now, one is &33805; &26524; &65288; Apple&65289; and another girl is &20104; &20961; (Yu Fan) , both are school girl (&23398; &29983; &22969. She told me&33805; &26524; dare to play and more open to have fun if I am able to let her feel comfortable, Yu Fan &20104; &20961; is very pretty, she is a &26657; &33457; &65288; prettiest girl in her school&65289; , but demand for guy who is gentle and kind.

I asked her who is good, she said both are good, if I want someone who like to have fun, choose Apple, if I want the look and GF feeling, Yu Fan will be the perfect choice, after much consideration, I choose Yu Fan, asked how much, she said 12K, special offer to me 10K, because I am the &32769; &39038; &23458; &65288; RTF Customer&65289; . Wahlao! 10K is about SGD500 leh, worth or not? Due to bad weather, I am not going to waste time waiting for other girls already, I said OK and she said I got good taste.

After 30 minutes, Yu Fan appeared in front of my door, I look at her, Wow! She is amazing! You cannot imagine such a pretty girl is going to sleep with an old man like me. Haha!

She is pretty and sweet, big eye, nice body, very fair and smooth skin, she can go for contest I guess.

After we introduce each other, we shower together, she help me to wash from top to toe, she is very shy because she is still very new, I still need to guide her hand to wash my small brother, my small brother is standing all they way during shower. Siok man! I keep touching her boobs because they are firm and juicy!

After shower, we hug each other on the bed to have the GF feeling, I let her feel comfortable before we start our action, after usual kissing and touching, she gave me BJ, feeling real good, after a while, my turn to suck her boobs and sayang (touch) her pussy, she responded very well, moaning like my new GF.

I skip the usual part, which all brothers already know and doing all the time, I finished her in doggie style which is my favorite finishing shoot out! After shoot out, she feeling tired and she said I am strong like a young man, she said I am really can make her come. I said of cause, I am a still young ma. Haha.

We hug and kiss each other before she leave, she said next time when I come to Taiwan, she want me to contact her, I asked for her number, she said she promised the OKT not to give out her number to her customer, because this is the rule, the OKT also need to have income, I respect her decisions.

Name : Yu Fan (&20104; &20961.

Look : 9/10.

Body: 8/10 (C cup)

Damaged: 10K TWD.

RTF: Definitely

ShooBree
02-14-13, 12:40
I planned to go to DR during easter but as I'm apparently needed on the work I can't be gone for so long. Therefor I'm going to Africa and I wonder what's the best destination? Lagos, Mombasa (Election in March, dooh!) , Accra, Dar es Salaam, Zanzibar or Addis Abebe? I'm white and have never been to Africa before. Malaysia, DR, Singapore, Spain, Germany are on the CV.

BDawgee
02-20-13, 00:55
ShooBree: You sound like my kind of WingMan. Africa has been on my hit list for a long time. In the last year, I have been to El Salvadore, CR, DR, Germany, Panama City, Thailand, and my personal favorite, Angeles. We need to chat. My website has a contact page.

www.bigdoggtravel.com

Also I am still looking for Wings to go hunting with. Anyone else out there? I am planning a trip to DR, CR, and who knows, maybe even Africa if I can get connected with ShooBree-

Players out there?

B

I planned to go to DR during easter but as I'm apparently needed on the work I can't be gone for so long. Therefor I'm going to Africa and I wonder what's the best destination? Lagos, Mombasa (Election in March, dooh!) , Accra, Dar es Salaam, Zanzibar or Addis Abebe? I'm white and have never been to Africa before. Malaysia, DR, Singapore, Spain, Germany are on the CV.

Guru3
04-05-13, 13:21
Hi everyone.

I am planning to visit BKK and KL last week of April. I need some good birds for all. Any suggestions ideas. Xoxo

TonyIndian
04-10-13, 05:12
i'm a brown guy from india who is into white girls. i'm looking for suggestions on places to go to that have:

white girls.

lax visa and immigration rules.

high speed reliable internet.

clean roads.

high level of corruption.

not much racism.

i've been reading about uzbekistan but i don't want to go to a muslim country. romania seems to be the best bet. what about countries in south america like brazil?

SuperCroc
05-05-13, 21:21
i'm a brown guy from india who is into white girls. i'm looking for suggestions on places to go to that have:

white girls.

lax visa and immigration rules.

high speed reliable internet.

clean roads.

high level of corruption.

not much racism.

i've been reading about uzbekistan but i don't want to go to a muslim country. romania seems to be the best bet. what about countries in south america like brazil?romania fits your description very accurately. and i don't think racism is a problem there at all, i saw people of all colors in large numbers due to large presence of international students. they all date and fuck white chicks, so there you go i think ull find what you want there.

the chicks especially non wg are hot, like really hot and in abundance. its truly amazing what that country produces.

good luck

TonyIndian
05-06-13, 08:12
Romania fits your description very accurately. And I don't think racism is a problem there at all, I saw people of all colors in large numbers due to large presence of international students. They ALL date and fuck white chicks, so there you go I think ull find what you want there.

The chicks especially non WG are hot, like really hot and in abundance. Its truly amazing what that country produces.

Good luckDo you have any idea what a Course would cost there? Like an MBA or private pilot's license? Any other suggestions for getting a long term visa?

How risky is it to just go as a tourist and overstay, then bribe my way out when I want to leave? I know an American who does this regularly at Romania but all nationalities obviously aren't equal.

Guru3
05-31-13, 07:38
Hi all,

I am travelling to KL for 4 days a short trip in June 3rd week. Any feedback. Any good suggestions.

Cheers

SwingerLover
06-01-13, 14:54
What in the world is KL? KaisersLautern in Germany or KLagenfurt in Austria? Or something else? It's hard to give feedback if one doesn't understand the abbreviations in the question!

BasanKing78
06-03-13, 06:11
Hi all,

I am taking a trip to either Rio and / or st maarten / curacao in July or August for 10 days. Anyone planning on being in either of these locations? Looking for a fellow mongerer to hang out with and monger together and watch each other's backs. Plan to go for 15 days total.

Feel free to respond on here or PM me. Thanks!

Looking forward to catching up with you all.

Basanking78

Guru3
06-03-13, 07:14
What in the world is KL? KaisersLautern in Germany or KLagenfurt in Austria? Or something else? It's hard to give feedback if one doesn't understand the abbreviations in the question!KL. Malaysia.

Lubriderm69
06-08-13, 06:32
Hello, I am looking for recommendations for the best country for STR mongering with MILF's / Cougars from age 30 up to late 40's. I like the older aggressive type of woman who is very experienced and also knows how to enjoy herself and make sure her own needs are satisfied. I have been to Germany and Thailand and found a few there, but I was wondering if any countries offer a wide selection of 30+ pros that are more aggressive, PSE types? The more economical, the better, please.

ConquerorVal
06-08-13, 15:13
KL. Malaysia.Kuala Lumpur, capital of Malaysia more specifically.

Swede3993
06-11-13, 22:44
Hello,

I am a 20 year old male who have decided I would like to make my first prostitution-trip. Living I Sweden I have never been with a hooker, partly because good ones are in short supply and expensive but also because it's a legal risk I'm not willing to take here.

What I'm looking for is some like minded guys to travel with to make it a real vacation but also because it could be helpful to be wing-manned by someone with a little experience.

I'm willing to travel pretty much anywhere in Europe and perhaps even further. I'm generally free to go for the next couple of months but the beginning of September would fit extra good for me. (And when I say like minded I'm only referring to the purpose of the trip, factors such as common interests, age or nationality doesn't matter here)

About me:

I'm a fairly social guy who will probably be interested in a little sightseeing and going out for a couple of drinks while there. I'm also an experienced traveller having been to over 30 countries (Unfortunately only with family or friends who would not be cool with the idea of me going to a prostitute). Sexually I'm very inexperienced, even a virgin depending on who you ask. I am however really interested in having sex with a hooker, I would go as far as saying I have a prostitution fetish getting of on the fact that girl is getting payed for the act. As you can read in there is some SM / verbal abuse tendencies here and group-sex / gang-bangs are something that I would be interested in.

Anyways, feel free to send me a message if this sounds interesting to you or if you have any tips.

SwingerLover
06-12-13, 14:02
Anyways, feel free to send me a message if this sounds interesting to you or if you have any tips.I suggest you come to Germany. You will find everything from cheap street hookers to expensive clubs, from condom to bareback, from single dates to Gangbang- and groupsex-parties. There are also cheap flights available from Sweden (Skavsta, Nyköping or Malmö) to Germany (Weeze or "Frankfurt"-Hahn) and I have met a lot of scandinavians at several parties. Read up in the Germany and Germany Partytreff Clubs forum, and if you are interested post your questions there.

Lando
06-17-13, 14:11
Hi guys,

First of all thank you for this great board. I have browsed around a bit and not quite found the info I need which is not a surprise as my question is odd I think.

I'm going for a long holiday to Asia (Thailand) at the end of the year and through a social network I have come in contact with some girls from Kenya and they look fantastic so of course they have "awaken" my apetite for african girls. Now, I still wish to carry on with my long holiday in Thailand but I would also like to taste a kenyan girl. The only way I can think of that happening is if I carry on with my Thailand trip but have a girl from Kenya over to say Bangok and meet her at the airport. I would like to have her say a week or 5 days. I could offer her a good 100K-150K KES for the trouble and take care of her turnaround ticket of course. I'm in touch with two girls at the moment both look great one more than the other but the difference is like between great and super great. To be honest I don't know if either of these girl is a "working girl" but I have my suspicions and I have been in the scene (mainly in Asia) for some time so I believe I can spot a working girl when I see one. I don't know how I'm going to carry out this plan but I'm guessing I have a few months to get to know these girls, propose my siggestion / invitation and see how it goes. Either we play it cool allthou clear that the meeting will include intimacy or we lay it out clear that this a service exchange. But like I said I figure I can do it within a few months. So if this humble post of mine reach any old hands with Kenyan experience I appreciate any advice on my idea, the chances of success and of course some words about the fee. Needless to say her ticket will be an E-ticket and non refundable and if cash is asked as a sign of good faith then I guess I'll ask for some pics in return and could send a little something but just a little something, say 3, 000-5, 000 KES or so.

Many thanks in advance and again what a great forum this.

Ath Trainer
07-01-13, 12:58
Not sure where else to post this question. I'm scheduled to visit sxm, leaving next tues am. My USA passport expired last month. I have an appt. Fri am at the federal bldg to get a emergency renewal, since I can show proof of travel within 2 wks. Will they issue the new passport on the spot, or is my window of fri to tues too close?

Thanks.

BDawgee
07-20-13, 23:04
Hey an experienced traveller here. I have a few trips lined up in the next few months, trying to find as much fun as I can. For example: Brazil in August (not booked yet, but approx August 18-25) , Panama from Sept 15-18, and China and HK from October 14-22.

If anyone will be in country during those time and wants to wing, drop me a dime.

OR, even if these are not on your itineraries, contact me anyway. I take about 5-6 trips per year (DR, CR, Phils, Thailand, you name it) and. Well because most of my friends here at home are married, broke, or otherwise tied down, I am always looking for some good Wings. Hit me up if you are interested in comparing notes, chatting about favorite worldly hotspots, etc.

Feel free to PM me here,

B

Legionnaire
11-24-13, 06:58
Hi guys,

First of all thank you for this great board. I have browsed around a bit and not quite found the info I need which is not a surprise as my question is odd I think.

I'm going for a long holiday to Asia (Thailand) at the end of the year and through a social network I have come in contact with some girls from Kenya and they look fantastic so of course they have "awaken" my apetite for african girls. Now, I still wish to carry on with my long holiday in Thailand but I would also like to taste a kenyan girl. The only way I can think of that happening is if I carry on with my Thailand trip but have a girl from Kenya over to say Bangok and meet her at the airport. I would like to have her say a week or 5 days. I could offer her a good 100K-150K KES for the trouble and take care of her turnaround ticket of course. I'm in touch with two girls at the moment both look great one more than the other but the difference is like between great and super great. To be honest I don't know if either of these girl is a "working girl" but I have my suspicions and I have been in the scene (mainly in Asia) for some time so I believe I can spot a working girl when I see one. I don't know how I'm going to carry out this plan but I'm guessing I have a few months to get to know these girls, propose my siggestion / invitation and see how it goes. Either we play it cool allthou clear that the meeting will include intimacy or we lay it out clear that this a service exchange. But like I said I figure I can do it within a few months. So if this humble post of mine reach any old hands with Kenyan experience I appreciate any advice on my idea, the chances of success and of course some words about the fee. Needless to say her ticket will be an E-ticket and non refundable and if cash is asked as a sign of good faith then I guess I'll ask for some pics in return and could send a little something but just a little something, say 3, 000-5, 000 KES or so.

Many thanks in advance and again what a great forum this.I can suggest you to use an Airwais Kenya flight with a stopover in Nairobi that you can take ten days to spend with the local beauties, maybe better on the coast, before Bangkok. In my opinion it's better than pulling behind a "girlfriend" too unknown.

Zippy42
12-04-13, 17:43
Hi all,

I am trying to make some plans to head somewhere in the winter but now have a significant other that is suspicious and looks at my passport everytime I go somehwere.

I know you can get a second passport but eveything I can find out on it always says you need a specific travel document going to someplace like Israell or Cuba, ect.

Has anyone been able to get a second passport without too much information provided.

Thanks,

Zippy42

SwingerLover
12-05-13, 17:41
Has anyone been able to get a second passport without too much information provided.Couldn't be simpler. Just say you lost your passport and apply for a new one. Then use that one to travel and leave the other one at home for your significant other. Of course you can't use the old one anymore to travel, if you said you lost it. But maybe you find it again a few weeks after you received the new one. Then ask if you can keep the old one too or if you have to return it. Another option to get a 2nd one is if you have to travel to different countries that don't allow visa entries from the other. Like travelling to Taiwan and later to China or travelling to the USA with a stamp from Cuba in your passport. Travelling to Iran or Lebanon with a passport you have visited Israel with should practically be impossible. Good enough reasons to get a second passport, but it might be necessary to actually get at least one visa entry from any such country before you apply for the second passport.

This is all theoretical of course, I've never tried any such thing.

Zippy42
12-05-13, 22:34
Couldn't be simpler. Just say you lost your passport and apply for a new one. Then use that one to travel and leave the other one at home for your significant other. Of course you can't use the old one anymore to travel, if you said you lost it. But maybe you find it again a few weeks after you received the new one. Then ask if you can keep the old one too or if you have to return it. Another option to get a 2nd one is if you have to travel to different countries that don't allow visa entries from the other. Like travelling to Taiwan and later to China or travelling to the USA with a stamp from Cuba in your passport. Travelling to Iran or Lebanon with a passport you have visited Israel with should practically be impossible. Good enough reasons to get a second passport, but it might be necessary to actually get at least one visa entry from any such country before you apply for the second passport.

This is all theoretical of course, I've never tried any such thing.Thanks Swingerlover.

The "Lost" story will work just fin for me. I appreciate the info.

Zippy42

Monte Christo
12-28-13, 22:37
Fellows. What would be the best place to combine mongering and diving within a $1,000 round-trip from the US? I'm thinking Cozumel or Dominican Republic but I'm open to alternatives.

Gracias!

MC

TonyIndian
03-17-14, 09:17
I know there are swingers and nude cruises but what about p4p / mongering cruise ships? Do these exist? Any with ports of call in Asia?

Ebauche
03-18-14, 22:11
Fellows. What would be the best place to combine mongering and diving within a $1, 000 round-trip from the US? I'm thinking Cozumel or Dominican Republic but I'm open to alternatives.

Gracias!

MCShould be able to get to the Philippines for <$1k USD, and everything over there is very affordable, so you might be able to afford a bit higher ticket. Very, very friendly and loving Pinays. Decent diving to, in some areas.

CauzJust
04-05-14, 02:43
Where to go in Europe?

Prague, Warsaw, Frankfurt, Lisbon?

Amsterdam?

Just want some good clean sex, been to Prague and liked it, a lot!

Wushuwuu
04-09-14, 17:41
I was thinking that what other countries than Netherlands, Germany and Belgium have window prostitution. I know there is plenty of red light districts around the world.

I would think some other countries must have girls working behind windows also. I am really into window shopping and would like to get answer.

Thank you

Someone0
10-06-14, 06:23
hi there,

i'm looking for a wingman for a trip to thailand. i'm flying in on the 5th of january 2015.

and will leave on 30th of january 2015. my rough plan for the trip reads:

-to go to the north east of thailand by train up to udon thani.

-heading south east to ubon ratchathani.

-x'ing border to cambodia traveling to siam reap.

-taking the speedboat to phom phen and then by bus to sihanoukville.

-back to bkk either by bus or plane.

so long.

PowerMonger2
10-27-14, 09:20
Apologies in advance if this is put in the wrong forum.

So, as the title says, what is the best country to go to if you want to experience multiple (3 or more) ladies at once.

And what places / cities / bars should you go to experience such an arrangement?

Thanks!

Someone0
10-29-14, 22:01
Apologies in advance if this is put in the wrong forum.

So, as the title says, what is the best country to go to if you want to experience multiple (3 or more) ladies at once.

And what places / cities / bars should you go to experience such an arrangement?

Thanks!Have a look in Bangkok, Club Eden. There's just a price for two women at once:

http://www.edenbangkok.com/#dine.

Kind of report:

http://www.bangkok-nightlife-guide.com/special-clubs-in-bangkok/eden-club-3some-nana

Have fun!

SwingerLover
10-31-14, 14:08

And what places / cities / bars should you go to experience such an arrangement?Your best bet should be a German Partytreff / Pauschalclub (= flatrate venue) if you get lucky and there are not many other male guests around.

If you pick the 100-€-VIP-option at FunPark in Viersen for example, you can go to a room with 2 girls at once for 15 minutes several times, if it's not too crowded that day. You can stay from 11 am to 1 am, and if there should only be a few guys there, (which happens occasionally) then going to the room with more than 2 girl should also be possible. And I guess this goes for almost every Partytreff. Read up in the Germany Partytreff Clubs forum and the Germany AO Clubs forum here on ISG.

SnarkHunter
12-05-14, 04:48
A few questions. I am planning a tryst in Frankfurt this winter, where I will be for just a few hours early in the morning on an flight lay-over. Which is well named. I'm not an experienced international traveler.

Neither of us is supposed to be there, so we don't want to make any credit card charges, which could be seen by our spouses.

Time will be very tight. Is there a private place right at the airport that would suffice? Can we get a hotel for just two hours (fine to pay for a day, but we'll only be there 2 hours, tops)? Can we pay for a German hotel in cash, without them running a credit card?

How long should I allow to get through security to an international flight in Frankfurt?

Your thoughts are appreciated.

TravelComp
01-23-15, 15:01
I don't know about you gents but I intend to keep mongering until my last days on earth. Unfortunately due to ill health the travel becomes the difficult part and it is hard to find someone who can care for your health while still appreciating the pastimes we enjoy.

I am a registered nurse and I am happy to travel anywhere in the world with anyone for anything. I am well traveled, easy going and open-minded. If you need a travel companion to care for your health (I have portable equipment) maybe just so you can enjoy one last hurrah please message me and we can see if we can work something out.

Cheers

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

SylarZ
06-14-15, 17:10
Hi,

This is my first post in this forum.

Just a question, I have 2 weeks of holidays at the end of June, (I am single 40 years old guy), I have been in few FKK in Germany over the last 2 years but I need some spot to relax 2 week and have some sex (pay).

Was thinking to go to Ibiza in Spain but I don't know if is going to be a good idea or not as I can't find good information about the island.

My budget is 4000€.

Thanks for your help in advance.

OneRose
03-22-16, 07:01
Hi guys,

I would like to ask your advice on a new sex trip destination. I would like to go somewhere where the girls are willing to let me film them during the performance (with my mobile phone, no professional stuff) . I already experienced Thailand, Germany and Holland in that matter so I would like something new. Does anyone have any recommendation?

Thanks in advance for the answers and I promise to come with a lot of reviews and photos.

BDawgee
03-23-16, 18:00
OneRose:

PM me. This is one of my interests and I have been around the world doing it. I will also PM you.

-be.

Hi guys,

I would like to ask your advice on a new sex trip destination. I would like to go somewhere where the girls are willing to let me film them during the performance (with my mobile phone, no professional stuff) . I already experienced Thailand, Germany and Holland in that matter so I would like something new. Does anyone have any recommendation?

Thanks in advance for the answers and I promise to come with a lot of reviews and photos.

BDawgee
03-25-16, 01:54
OneRose: You need to subscribe to send or receive PMs. Please subscribe to communicate (as you cannot post your email to the thread / post).

Be-Dog.

OneRose:

PM me. This is one of my interests and I have been around the world doing it. I will also PM you.

-be.

Member #4376
04-16-16, 02:34
I'm planning a trip to Europe soon. I definitely want to do Western and Central Europe, but I know that Eastern Europe can be a little dangerous and racist for people of color, and I'm traveling by my goddamn self. In Eastern Europe, I was interested in Czech Republic, Hungary, Latvia, Greece, and Turkey.

Would you recommend going I go to Eastern Europe or not?

Is it safe for me to go to brothels there? Or will I be harassed, ripped off, or turned away by the women because I'm black?

Are there brothels in Eastern Europe that take credit cards?

Respond or PM me.

Il Drago
05-23-16, 09:07
I'm planning a trip to Europe soon. I definitely want to do Western and Central Europe, but I know that Eastern Europe can be a little dangerous and racist for people of color, and I'm traveling by my goddamn self. In Eastern Europe, I was interested in Czech Republic, Hungary, Latvia, Greece, and Turkey.

Is it safe for me to go to brothels there? Or will I be harassed, ripped off, or turned away by the women because I'm black?

Respond or PM me.Hi there,

I can help you with Hungary, Budapest. But, you will need to subscribe so that I can tell you all the details.

SomeBilly123
07-10-16, 07:07

Respond or PM me.I have had luck in Greece but at one of the brothels they have, just walked in and paid the MS and that was it. I've been to Croatia and had some play from one of the local news papers. Had to translate though. In the end being a person of color didn't stop me from getting some play. If you ever go to Italy use this website: WWW.ESCORTFORUMIT.XXX use the filter for providers who speak English and have fun. Expect to pay roughly $100-150 Euro for an hour FS.

Best of luck bruh!

Billy

Jayylf
07-14-16, 07:18

Would you recommend going I go to Eastern Europe or not?Overall I find Germany to be the best country to visit for this purpose. However, they never accept credit cards. You will find all sorts of Eastern European women there. In most eastern European countries, you need to spend some time to search and learn the background, which is really time consuming.

SomeBilly123
07-14-16, 14:46
Just found out I'll be going back to Hawaii in a couple of months for just few days but there is easy mongering there. The only problem I have with Hawaii is that the majority of the providers are Korean or Chinese, not that they are not gorgeous woman I just want some variety some times.

Marksv4
09-26-16, 06:47
Looking for an older wingman to join me, staying downtown at a nice hotel near the beach, 7 to 8 days.

TravelBoy27
09-27-16, 07:30
Looking for a wingman to join me, staying in Center of Moscow in mid October.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

CkLine
10-15-16, 05:23
Gentlemen,

I just arrived in AC yesterday morning and will be here for the next 5 days. Would be happy to meet up for a beer and whatever other trouble can be had while I'm here. Pretty nice looking American, early 30's. Reach out if you're around!

OneRose
10-23-16, 11:56
Hi guys,

Looking for a new destinations with video friendly girls. Any idea would be highly appreciated.

Thanks!

AllTooHorny
04-08-17, 21:27
Hi guys,

Looking for a new destinations with video friendly girls. Any idea would be highly appreciated.

Thanks!I know a video-friendly GFE provider in the Dominican Republic. PM me for details, if interested.

ChennaiLover13
07-27-17, 17:16
Looking for partner in India Chennai.

BundaGuy
10-03-17, 14:44
I'm a newbie on here, and have only mongered in Dubai, Thailand, HongKong, Morocco and China. Its my 1st time going to Rio, 14th-24th November, anyone looking for a wingman who doesn't speak any Portuguese, someone who can show me the ropes and a bit of company? I'm looking at Airbnbs in Copacabana, maybe get a 2 bedroom apart? PM me for more info if interested, cheers thanks.

AlanZ
10-31-17, 18:26
Going to east Europe for Christmas. It's gonna be entertaining.

Hargow20
12-24-17, 22:08
Thinking of heading to Europe in a few months and here is my sex destinations. Stop in Amsterdam and visit the Hague. Then head to Brussels and spend a few days. Then head to Berlin and possibly Frankfurt. Head to Rome do some sightseeing and hopefully find a few good street girls. Then head to Greece and Filis street. Head off to Warsaw and then Prague and head home. Plan to spend roughly 3-4 weeks.

Naked Desires3
12-29-17, 15:23
Hello friends and fellow travellers to Kolkata.

I am 'Naked Desires3' from Kolkata (India).

You may read my old posts under this username and # 4473 (Naked Desires).

Male. Strictly straight. Have a very strong voyeuristic fantasy. Sensitive. Passionate. Very erotic minded. 15 + years mongering / erotica experience. Educated. Well settled.

I have excellent contacts with SPs, spas, girls and pimps in Sonagachi (the biggest red light area of Asia) in Kolkata due to my monger experience and contacts.

From girls to models to Russian to celebs to Sonagachi. All is available. All kinds of services possible. (all 18+). Threesome etc. Is possible. I am not into cheapo.

If any erotic minded sensitive connoisseur monger comes to kolkata. I am always pleased to help him in all ways to enjoy great fun. Safely! As a friend! As long as it also helps me fulfill my voyeuristic fantasies.

Safety. Security. Privacy. Are always my top concerns.

I am not a pimp and I am not after your money. Those looking for a pimp or a concierge please excuse. I am looking for a mongering partner / friend.

The pre-condition of my total help and assistance in all ways will be:

= mutual compatibility in all matters (we will need to explore this beforehand). I will need to verify the monger partner's antecedents and credentials first. I don't want to get involved with anything contraband or unlawful.

= mutual understanding of safety and privacy concerns.

= you should have no problems involving me in the fun.

(only as a voyeur). My voyeuristic fantasy is to see naked dance and erotic loving foreplay / sex with lots of orals.

= no drugs. Only 18+ girls. No violence. Nothing criminal.

If so. Expect me to be a reliable friend who will help you in all matters of stay, food, girls, safety, security, privacy, travel, local lingo etc. As a brother.

Sonagachi option is always open but, best avoided by foreigners due to safety and security reasons.

Let me know if you are interested. I will be pleased to answer all your questions and discuss in detail.

Privacy and confidentiality assured and expected from both sides.

I have clarified everything beforehand to avoid misunderstandings.

AandradeBoy23
01-23-18, 08:24
I would like to go for sex tourism, and I do not know how to plan it to get the perfect results. What would you guys recommend?

WagonWagon
03-18-18, 00:55
I've settled into my retirement and I want to see the world.

I've traveled to Rio and the Dominican Republic since 2009.

I am interested in going to Colombia this summer; then Thailand and PI for the New Year.

Anyone from this broad making any trips to these locations this year. I will be traveling by myself and it would be great to have a wingman.

Mizan24
03-21-18, 19:33
Hi,

I will be in Dubai from 9 Apr to 19 Apr 2018 in Dubai. If any girl want to meet PM me. Thanks.

Jersey86
05-21-18, 20:08
I'm guessing I'm not the only guy having to spend Christmas alone, and therefore considering taking a (sex) vacation. I'll probably I can get off work from the 20th of Dec. To the 1st of Jan.

Monger experience: a few days in Tijuana and one evening in a German FKK.

Budget: 3000 ish USD / EUR and this includes everything. (I'm from Europe).

I've considered either SEA or Africa. I generally prefer darker skin and full-figured, over small petite women.

What are your suggestions for destinations? Which places are completely dead and no-goes during Christmas?

TomJones06
06-06-18, 12:28
I'm guessing I'm not the only guy having to spend Christmas alone, and therefore considering taking a (sex) vacation. I'll probably I can get off work from the 20th of Dec. To the 1st of Jan.

Monger experience: a few days in Tijuana and one evening in a German FKK.

Budget: 3000 ish USD / EUR and this includes everything. (I'm from Europe).

I've considered either SEA or Africa. I generally prefer darker skin and full-figured, over small petite women.

What are your suggestions for destinations? Which places are completely dead and no-goes during Christmas?I actually came to this forum for the exact same advice. Try as I might, I can't think of any countries where Christmas isn't celebrated. I think most working girls world wide try to get home to family during that time of the year.

ErnestCulpX
07-11-18, 08:36
My bet is always to visit Germany or Spain whenever I can, because I love the freedom, controlled by that, that they have there. They do not penalize piecework and there are incredible women.

BadBoss3121
11-11-18, 12:21
I am going to Amsterdam. Place of freedom and all types of all kinds of pleasures.

IAmTrout
12-31-18, 14:11
Where to monger in Asia on the cheap without going to bars?

I enjoy the mongering scene in Hong Kong and western countries because a lot of them are at in-call locations. You go to the provider's location and that's about it.

But in countries like Thailand there's a huge bar and club scene. I'm personally really uncomfortable in these places and don't enjoy them at all. I also don't like having to arrange a girl-friendly hotel because that just adds to the overall cost.

I want to go to some southeastern countries in the next month or so.

Can I get some recommendations on cheap places to go that don't require me to go to clubs and bars?

FranzMaister
01-03-19, 23:47
I don't know if that's the right section, but I'd like to ask to all the readers: in your opinions, what is the european country which can offer the best value for money about mongering?

I know it seems a very difficult question, considering many factors are involved, but I mean the question in this way: which European country provides decent mongering experiences at a reasonable price?

RinMunich
05-07-19, 07:38
Hi,

I'm a local resident in Munich with approximately 25 years and 300 ladies experience in very many of the locations in Munich. I'm very familiar with local terms, habits, offered services, places, escort offers and conditions. I know the local web portals and am member of local forums where clients exchange their experiences.

I also travel a lot and therefore know, how difficult it is to find and arrange something in cities you don't know well or in countries where you don't know the language. That's why I had the idea to offer my help to Munich visitors here. No, I'm not a pimp and I don't get payed by anybody for this. It's just a favor from man to men (or women?) I do this, because I also enjoy talking about this topic and sharing my experiences. By the way: I frequently also take pictures and movies of my dates. Sometimes I also share some of those with guys interested.

Feel free to contact me by private message if you have specific questions or if you would like to get some advice. If you already have a specific lady or girl in mind, I can assist you to do an online (or live) pre-check what service quality you can expect there. We can also have a Skype session to browse and do an online search together. I will share my screen then. If interested and if it fits my calendar, we could also arrange an excursion together to check out ladies or girls for you, or maybe even a threesome. I can also come along as your photographer (or vice versa), if interested.

Looking forward to your messages.

Hader955
06-03-19, 14:18
Hello!

I'm planning on taking a sex vacation to some country for 2-3 days.

I'm wondering about your experiences and where a person should go?

I'm 24 year old male, I've been with escorts 3-4 times before.

I've planned for Riga- but looking at the escorts- there aren't that much to choose from and most want 150 eur+.

Anybody got some tips for good cities / countries with nice escorts?

CenTexCrash
06-11-19, 18:33
Hello!

I'm planning on taking a sex vacation to some country for 2-3 days.

I'm wondering about your experiences and where a person should go?

I'm 24 year old male, I've been with escorts 3-4 times before.

I've planned for Riga- but looking at the escorts- there aren't that much to choose from and most want 150 eur+.

Anybody got some tips for good cities / countries with nice escorts?

Where are you based out of?

If in US / Canada, try Tijuana or when airfare throws a flash sale, Colombia.

If in UK, anywhere in Europe.

If in Oceania, either Thailand or Manila.

I'm based in Texas and I get tired of hearing myself beat this like a dead horse but if your Riga plan isn't 100% set in stone yet, I would personally highly recommend just a wee bit further south in a place called Athens.

Equal balance of escorts decent picks 100-120, and a haven of full service quickies running 20. You can read up the ISG's Athens section, some occasionally posted by me. Also a RyanAir/EasyJet hub so ample amount of frequent arrivals from all over Europe/UK.

Whatever floats your boat but again, States based but last 2 Eurotrips I did for general tourism, I snuck in a 3 day Athens bender. (The hardest part was carefully timing my Facebook photo updates to make my other stops last longer so when my family/normal friends assumed I was still in Budapest I was already well into Day 2 in Athens with my 3rd session)

Hope this is good for at least one suggestion

Kogal_Lover
06-23-19, 23:47
Hello,

My travel buddy for these kind of trips is interested in going to somewhere in the Americas. He and I have been several times to Thailand, Philippines, and the Dominican Republic.

He was thinking Colombia, I was looking at other possibilities and Argentina seems popular. We do not really speak Spanish though.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

CenTexCrash
06-28-19, 17:06
10 day voyage, taking bets how many times.

-I get action.
-leave something in the hotel. (In memorium $30 neck pillow in Seoul)
-get scammed.
-get detained for being American.

Winner gets a standard issue pat on the back
Here goes.

-Thursday night: head south to the Laredo Texas border, park car and walk across in Nuevo Laredo, maybe late night monger, wind down night with hotel.

(Update: no monger went straight to bed).

-Friday: wake up, cab to bus station, cheap bus to Monterrey, might have monger window, but will have luggage too. Transfer bus from Bus Centro to Airport for 4 pm flight. Brief layover in Houston IAH then overnight flight.

(Update: assist was in no hurry to summon cab, cab driver wasn't in hurry, on pace to arrive in Mty Centro Bus at 1:45 pm for a 4:30 pm flight. I can still wave at Osiris girls as I blow thru?

-Saturday: land at 10 am in Buenos Aires. Transfer to centro, luggage drop at hotel. Monger window.

-Sunday: Monger all day in BsAs.

-Monday: Gather belongings, maybe morning monger window, tranfer to Newberry Airport for 4 pm flight, land in Mendoza, obtain rental car, likely monger blackout period.

-Tuesday: Drive north into San Juan countryside, get camera and awe feel ready, 4 pm-6 pm SOLAR ECLIPSE, hop in car drive back to Mendoza.

-Wednesday: early wakeup, return car 9 am flight back to BsAs. Transfer back into centro, drop luggage, resume monger ops.

-Thursday: inquire for extended luggage holding, morning and early afternoon monger ops. Later prepare for transfer back to main EZE airport for 9 pm flight.

-Friday: brief change in Houston IAH then land 10 am in Mexico City. Monger window for rest of day.

-Saturday: Monger all day in Mexico City.

-Sunday: Uber to CDMX West End bus station, transfer bus from West End direct to Toluca Airport, 1 pm flight from Toluca-Monterrey, possible chance for a quickie though many parlors and good girls in Mty take Sundays off so might not have good crop to pick from plus carrying luggage around. Transfer from Mty airport to Mty Bus Centro, cheap bus back to Nuevo Laredo.. Walk back across. Get promptly detained and shot dead by the US Border Patrol.

Have been to Buenos Aires once but missed my photo op for the giant metal flower thingy. Never been to Mexico City may want to set aside time for the pyramids

FlatTire
07-03-19, 23:41
Hello,

Long time lurker, first time poster. I'm a 27 y / o in Midwestern America, completely new to this hobby. I'd like to start taking the occasional week to travel to a new country and experience their culture and women. I've had plenty of vanilla sex with my American girlfriends, now I'd like to have some new experiences (and ideally record them)! Just wondering what people would suggest as the best budget trips. From my research, it seems like the Dominican Republic, Mexico City, and Thailand are my best bets (probably in that order).

Thanks!

ErnestCulpX
07-29-19, 13:49
FlatTire,

Totally agree, you should add the FKK clubs in Germany and Spain to your list. You'll find spectacular girls and good places to go sightseeing there.

Mojojojojo
11-04-19, 07:24
Same as you. Long time lurker on the forum. 32 yo from Holland. Have been on 1 trip till now to Kuala Lumpur and it was awesome. Asia is probably your best bet. They really like Americans so that's a real plus. Food is great (even when your a picky eater) and the daily cost is decent. Girls love foreigners and always interested in younger looking guys (especially if you have some money).

Thailand is my next destination in Jan 2020, so I will be checking out the BKK and maybe Pattaya scene real soon. Thailand has been a long time goal for me and I'm really looking forward to it. My goal this trip is to fuck as much (Asian) pussy as I can and try a lot of stuff like extensive / NURU massages (seen this site for a experience called a milking table. Just google Bangkok milking table and you will see what I mean).

I could always is a partner in crime, so if you (or anyone else) are in Thailand around end Jan / began Feb 2020 hit me up!

Gr. Mojo.

Hello,

Long time lurker, first time poster. I'm a 27 y / o in Midwestern America, completely new to this hobby. I'd like to start taking the occasional week to travel to a new country and experience their culture and women. I've had plenty of vanilla sex with my American girlfriends, now I'd like to have some new experiences (and ideally record them)! Just wondering what people would suggest as the best budget trips. From my research, it seems like the Dominican Republic, Mexico City, and Thailand are my best bets (probably in that order).

Thanks!

CenTexCrash
12-21-19, 17:12
(Some of this is excerpt from a previous ISG post).

In post-2018 can anyone travel stealth mode or just own it? Leaning towards a 2 week holiday that would be 100% hobby focused.

While I don't have a matrimony ball and chain, I do have *some* cards stacked against me as far as regular life vs hobby life. My non-monger circle WILL scrutinize and question my noticeable lack of Facebook updates and overall radio blackout.

Last time in Athens: told my circle 3 days Prague, 3 Vienna, 3 Budapest. In reality did 2 days Prague 2 Vienna 2 Budapest 3 Athens.

Last time in Philippines: told my circle 5 days in Seoul with direct flight to Sydney. In reality 3 days in Seoul, 2 days into Clark AC (Jin Air) and out of Manila (Cebu Pacific) to Sydney.

I could dummy up a decoy Euro itinerary then fake an illness and say I spent 2 weeks in a Stuttgart hospital. Or something.

Master Monger
07-05-20, 05:36
Once people know the truth about COVID-19 governments will be forced to stop controlling people and we can get back to traveling and doing what we love!

Most people who are "reported" to have Covid-19 actually die of Pneumonia.

The CDC has a disclaimer stating, there is no way they can actually know the real numbers, as pertaining to all the information they provide about the cases and deaths "allegedly" concerning Covid-19. If you call their 800 number they will insist on you listening to the disclaimer before they tell you any numbers.

COVID-19 numbers are much lower than the normal numbers for influenza and pneumonia.

COVID-19 primarily affects those aged 60 and above or those who have underlying health issues.

COVID-19 tests are rarely accurate and the nucleic acid test which is basically a DNA antibodies test, will come up positive if you have many other viruses.

Healthy people with a good immune system should not wear a mask and recycle their own CO2 greatly damaging their immune systems and considering they have such a small chance of COVID-19 affecting them, there is no need for them to quarantine or engage in social distancing. The elderly or people with poor health should probably quarantine themselves a little bit whether COVID-19 is around or not because most of them die from influenza and pneumonia every year anyway.

Since the number of alleged COVID-19 deaths in the US starting to go up they started to allow DOCTORS to fill out and sign death certificates and this was only allowed to be done by coroners before in many states.

The death rate has never gone above 2,000 in a day and even in New York State seeing 32,000 deaths which is about 50 times the average in most states, do they really need DOCTORS to fill out death certificates. The next largest alleged death toll state is New Jersey with 15,000 deaths, then Massachusetts with 8,000 deaths. Illinois, Pennsylvania, California, Michigan, have just over 6000 deaths each. Connecticut, Louisiana, Florida, and Maryland, only have barely 3000 deaths each. Ohio, Georgia, Indiana, and Texas have just over 2000 deaths each. 6 states have just over a 1000 deaths and 20 of the 50 states have under 1,000 deaths and 9 states have under 100 deaths.

Here is something that will blow your mind: New York has as many deaths as the lowest 40 states combined! So they might need doctors to fill out and be authorized to sign death certificates, right? Let's do the math. There are 29 coroners in New York and in 2019 there were about 150 deaths every day on average of numerous different causes. Now if we take the 32,000 who supposedly died from Covid-19 and divide that by 120 days we get about 266 deaths a day. Which is only 13 death certificates per day, per coroner when we add in the 5 they normally would do a day. Doesn't seem like it is so many that they need to authorize doctors to do this very sensitive job.

Now, 266 deaths a day seems higher than the average of 150 but, we didn't take into account the spike in deaths every year for flu season in the daily average. From the December to June flu season every year, deaths are about 70% higher than the normal amount which would be about 255 only 11 less than the COVID-19 numbers.

Here is where things get even stranger! During the last 120 days in New York only 20% of all deaths reported have not been related to COVID-19. Who can believe this?

New York has a crazy outbreak of COVID-19 at the same time that many families in New York (who lost loved ones on 9/11) are demanding the investigation be reopened concerning what actually happened on 9/11 2001 in lieu of the report released by the University of Alaska on March 25,2020. The University of Alaska is a world famous University and the report they presented can be brought into any court of law as legal proof that the US government lied about what actually happened on 9/11,2001. What a lucky break for New York dodging the investigation and probably making sure those who requested it have mysteriously died of COVID-19. Not to mention the New York state government was basically bankrupt at the end of 2019 because of negligent spending. Then New York got bailed out with the Covid-19 relief act which granted them billions of dollars because of the mass amounts of "alleged" Covid-19 deaths.

The University of Alaska the 26th top rated university in the USA released a report on March 25th 2020 explicitly proving the US government's report "that took 7 years" about how building 7 of the World Trade Center collapsed was completely false. That means the US government lied about how the buildings came down on 9/11 2001 and the only way it could have happened was a controlled demolition.

The owner of the World Trade Centers took out an insurance policy for 3. 5 billion dollars covering "terrorist attacks" just a few months before the attacks.

Of the 84 videos capturing the attack on the pentagon on 9/11 only 4 have been released to the public because those 4 don't show the plane. Was there a plane?

In the US if a hospital reports a patient has Covid-19 they receive $12,000 or more and if they have to put this alleged covid-19 patient on a ventilator they receive another $39,000. They also receive an undisclosed amount for every Covid-19 death they report.

The US government stole $3 Trillion dollars, which has been added to US debt, to pay for the CARES act or Covid-19 relief act, of which less than $1 Trillion has been given to the people who actually need it, who are not millionaires, the other $2 Trillion and change went to government officials and people who are worth millions of dollars already.

The top billionaires in the US made almost a $1 Trillion dollars from the stock market after the panicked US middle classed population sold their plummeting stocks during the beginning of Covid-19 in the US. A few days later when the billionaires realized covid-19 was a big scam they bought the middle class' stock and made almost a $1 Trillion among them in total when the stock quickly recovered.

For those who can't quite comprehend how much 1 Trillion is, let me explain. 1 million seconds is about 11 days, 1 billion seconds is about 30 years, and 1 Trillion seconds is about 30,000 years.

MM.

Please research and share. I only have touched on a very small portion of the information that is out there and only concerning the USA, if you just take the time to do the math you can investigate other countries that are reporting unusually high numbers like Brazil who recently sign a deal with the USA for hundreds of billions of dollars for the purchase of Amazon rainforest trees that the US is using as biofuel! The USA is the biggest threat because they manipulate the world! We need to spread the truth about what is happening so it ends quickly and never happens again.

John Corey
07-06-20, 12:11
Once people know the truth about COVID-19 governments will be forced to stop controlling people and we can get back to traveling and doing what we love!

Most people who are "reported" to have Covid-19 actually die of Pneumonia.

The CDC has a disclaimer stating, there is no way they can actually know the real numbers, as pertaining to all the information they provide about the cases and deaths "allegedly" concerning Covid-19. If you call their 800 number they will insist on you listening to the disclaimer before they tell you any numbers.

COVID-19 numbers are much lower than the normal numbers for influenza and pneumonia.

COVID-19 primarily affects those aged 60 and above or those who have underlying health issues.

COVID-19 tests are rarely accurate and the nucleic acid test which is basically a DNA antibodies test, will come up positive if you have many other viruses.

Healthy people with a good immune system should not wear a mask and recycle their own CO2 greatly damaging their immune systems and considering they have such a small chance of COVID-19 affecting them, there is no need for them to quarantine or engage in social distancing. The elderly or people with poor health should probably quarantine themselves a little bit whether COVID-19 is around or not because most of them die from influenza and pneumonia every year anyway.

Since the number of alleged COVID-19 deaths in the US starting to go up they started to allow DOCTORS to fill out and sign death certificates and this was only allowed to be done by coroners before in many states.

The death rate has never gone above 2,000 in a day and even in New York State seeing 32,000 deaths which is about 50 times the average in most states, do they really need DOCTORS to fill out death certificates. The next largest alleged death toll state is New Jersey with 15,000 deaths, then Massachusetts with 8,000 deaths. Illinois, Pennsylvania, California, Michigan, have just over 6000 deaths each. Connecticut, Louisiana, Florida, and Maryland, only have barely 3000 deaths each. Ohio, Georgia, Indiana, and Texas have just over 2000 deaths each. 6 states have just over a 1000 deaths and 20 of the 50 states have under 1,000 deaths and 9 states have under 100 deaths.

Here is something that will blow your mind: New York has as many deaths as the lowest 40 states combined! So they might need doctors to fill out and be authorized to sign death certificates, right? Let's do the math. There are 29 coroners in New York and in 2019 there were about 150 deaths every day on average of numerous different causes. Now if we take the 32,000 who supposedly died from Covid-19 and divide that by 120 days we get about 266 deaths a day. Which is only 13 death certificates per day, per coroner when we add in the 5 they normally would do a day. Doesn't seem like it is so many that they need to authorize doctors to do this very sensitive job.

Now, 266 deaths a day seems higher than the average of 150 but, we didn't take into account the spike in deaths every year for flu season in the daily average. From the December to June flu season every year, deaths are about 70% higher than the normal amount which would be about 255 only 11 less than the COVID-19 numbers.

Here is where things get even stranger! During the last 120 days in New York only 20% of all deaths reported have not been related to COVID-19. Who can believe this?

New York has a crazy outbreak of COVID-19 at the same time that many families in New York (who lost loved ones on 9/11) are demanding the investigation be reopened concerning what actually happened on 9/11 2001 in lieu of the report released by the University of Alaska on March 25,2020. The University of Alaska is a world famous University and the report they presented can be brought into any court of law as legal proof that the US government lied about what actually happened on 9/11,2001. What a lucky break for New York dodging the investigation and probably making sure those who requested it have mysteriously died of COVID-19. Not to mention the New York state government was basically bankrupt at the end of 2019 because of negligent spending. Then New York got bailed out with the Covid-19 relief act which granted them billions of dollars because of the mass amounts of "alleged" Covid-19 deaths.

The University of Alaska the 26th top rated university in the USA released a report on March 25th 2020 explicitly proving the US government's report "that took 7 years" about how building 7 of the World Trade Center collapsed was completely false. That means the US government lied about how the buildings came down on 9/11 2001 and the only way it could have happened was a controlled demolition.

The owner of the World Trade Centers took out an insurance policy for 3. 5 billion dollars covering "terrorist attacks" just a few months before the attacks.

Of the 84 videos capturing the attack on the pentagon on 9/11 only 4 have been released to the public because those 4 don't show the plane. Was there a plane?

In the US if a hospital reports a patient has Covid-19 they receive $12,000 or more and if they have to put this alleged covid-19 patient on a ventilator they receive another $39,000. They also receive an undisclosed amount for every Covid-19 death they report.

The US government stole $3 Trillion dollars, which has been added to US debt, to pay for the CARES act or Covid-19 relief act, of which less than $1 Trillion has been given to the people who actually need it, who are not millionaires, the other $2 Trillion and change went to government officials and people who are worth millions of dollars already.

The top billionaires in the US made almost a $1 Trillion dollars from the stock market after the panicked US middle classed population sold their plummeting stocks during the beginning of Covid-19 in the US. A few days later when the billionaires realized covid-19 was a big scam they bought the middle class' stock and made almost a $1 Trillion among them in total when the stock quickly recovered.

For those who can't quite comprehend how much 1 Trillion is, let me explain. 1 million seconds is about 11 days, 1 billion seconds is about 30 years, and 1 Trillion seconds is about 30,000 years.

MM.

Please research and share. I only have touched on a very small portion of the information that is out there and only concerning the USA, if you just take the time to do the math you can investigate other countries that are reporting unusually high numbers like Brazil who recently sign a deal with the USA for hundreds of billions of dollars for the purchase of Amazon rainforest trees that the US is using as biofuel! The USA is the biggest threat because they manipulate the world! We need to spread the truth about what is happening so it ends quickly and never happens again.Sincere question: Are you a practising medical expert?

JC.

Master Monger
07-06-20, 12:54
JC Your question is irrelevant. Doctors and health industry in the United States is One of the most corrupt entities on US soil. The average cost of medicine and medical services is more than 100 times the cost it is for the same medicine and services in other countries. If you want to trust someone who is price gouging you and telling you what will make them most money, then by all means go ahead. Just also keep in Mind the average IQ is equal to the average IQ of the general population, this means anyone who wants to spend the money and the time can join the profession. This also means anyone who does research can learn the same thing as any medical professional.

The real reason why your question is irrelevant because anyone can check the numbers and visibly see COVID-19 even if the numbers are true is nothing compared to influenza and pneumonia.

COVID-19 numbers are much lower than the normal numbers for influenza and pneumonia. Covid-19 "supposedly" has caused 500,000 deaths worldwide in the last 7 months but 99.5% of the victims have been old or have underlying health conditions while influenza and pneumonia cause about 8,000,000 deaths a year and about 30% of the people who die are young and healthy!

https://www.worldlifeexpectancy.com/cause-of-death/influenza-pneumonia/by-country/

Master Monger
07-06-20, 13:13
I usually don't like to list website links for 2 reasons. The first reason is because I don't want to control what you read, I want you to do the research yourself so you become more invested. Only through education can we stop corruption. The second reason is I don't like to promote any websites as if to say this website is better than another website. Although many people have asked me about the University of Alaska report that was written about 9/11 so I will share the link to yahoo news.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/university-report-9-11-building-180400328.html

As soon as COVID-19 goes away we can get back to Mongering!

MM.

ManonsanBoy
12-20-20, 19:40
I have written off 2021 for travel potential. Even if the vaccinations roll out at speed of light, it will be years before there is meaningful immunity, especially where there is merchandise. I am nearing 70 so whilst I have a lot of choices but not a lot of time. But here are my travel plans for this brave new world.

Australia where I am. In Sydney and Melbourne, there is a lot of supply from about 150 AUD FS. I have already experienced a number of massage places where happy endings and FS are available.

BALI: one last hurrah when it opens up.

ANGELES: just to say bye bye. I had such great fun from 2000 to 2010.

MACAU: until covid, almost all sins wee catered for inside the casinos.

VIETNAM: I have a Vietnamese friend who will show me the country over 2 weeks.

Argentina: for the old times. I had some unbelievable times here in 1979-80. Whilst I am there, I will visit RIO. I hooked up with a dark teen during Carnivale and we were in love for 5 days. She asked for money as I was getting on a bus. I gave hera good going away present and she was very happy. It did not cross my mind she was working.

Cuba: I am curious as hell.

After all this, retire. My first mongering experience was in Bangkok in 1975. It was at the World Hotel which was 2 stories in those days.

Zach Hammond
03-31-21, 19:05
I'm doing research to figure out where I want to visit when everything's reopened. I've already been reading up on a bunch of the forums here, trying to compare-and-contrast.

One thing I don't have a good sense of, is what the average SP looks like in each of these countries. I kind of have a sense of the extremes (best and worst), and I can figure out what the average woman from these countries looks like just from Google Images; but I want to know what the majority of the selection of SPs is going to be like. I'd rather not have to dig for gold when I get there; I'd rather visit a country where the average SP is already "gold" according to my subjective tastes, so that I'm spoiled for choice.

I've looked at the photo galleries threads on here, but I don't feel like they're very representative. People won't generally post a photo unless it's to brag, and there's a bias toward the tastes of the average ISG pooner (I. E. They don't pick up girls they don't like, so photos of girls that aren't to their tastes never show up here.) And, since most members don't bother to post a photoset unless it includes nudes, we don't ever get to see the girls that didn't want nude photos taken of them.

For a few countries (mainly in South East Asia), I've found a resource that seems to be a much more "neutral" source of information: a certain sex-tourist tour guide (who I won't name here--don't want to be seen as shilling) has a video-tour site where they post hidden-body-camera-in-public sorts of videos. For each city, they visit the bars, walking streets, massage parlours, and either just watch the girls go by, or interview them to find out their prices / services; they scroll through the local Tinder, invite some of the girls over, and then show what they actually look like when they show up; etc. With the general goal of showing girls you'll actually be likely to see / be able to pick between. This is exactly the information I'm looking for! (And it also has shown me that the photo galleries here really are biased; the average girl I see in those videos is way different than the average girl in the photo gallery for the same country on here. You all have a bias for curvy women in countries that actually have very few curvy women!

Does anyone have any recs for other video-tour sites like this? I don't mind paying a subscription. I'm already spending money on the girls, after all. May as well invest a bit up-front on research, to ensure I'm going to the place I'll have the most fun!

KartikMacho
07-02-21, 06:19
For a few countries (mainly in South East Asia), I've found a resource that seems to be a much more "neutral" source of information: a certain sex-tourist tour guide (who I won't name here--don't want to be seen as shilling) has a video-tour site where they post hidden-body-camera-in-public sorts of videos Would you mind sharing this source please? Been looking for one. You won't be shilling, in fact will be doing a big favor to mongers. Thanks.

OneRose
07-04-21, 16:09
My fetish is filming hookers pov when I meet them. What would be the best country for that? Anyone else out there who does that refularly?

Cheers.

Turgid
07-21-21, 15:29
I have written off 2021 for travel potential. Even if the vaccinations roll out at speed of light, it will be years before there is meaningful immunity, especially where there is merchandise. I am nearing 70 so whilst I have a lot of choices but not a lot of time. But here are my travel plans for this brave new world.

Australia where I am. In Sydney and Melbourne, there is a lot of supply from about 150 AUD FS. I have already experienced a number of massage places where happy endings and FS are available.

BALI: one last hurrah when it opens up.

ANGELES: just to say bye bye. I had such great fun from 2000 to 2010.

MACAU: until covid, almost all sins wee catered for inside the casinos.

VIETNAM: I have a Vietnamese friend who will show me the country over 2 weeks.

Argentina: for the old times. I had some unbelievable times here in 1979-80. Whilst I am there, I will visit RIO. I hooked up with a dark teen during Carnivale and we were in love for 5 days. She asked for money as I was getting on a bus. I gave hera good going away present and she was very happy. It did not cross my mind she was working.

Cuba: I am curious as hell.

After all this, retire. My first mongering experience was in Bangkok in 1975. It was at the World Hotel which was 2 stories in those days.Retire? What sort of retirement? From mongering or to a mongering destination.

From my analysis or world's goings on it looks like this for me: 2022.... Latin America. 2023.... Europe. 2024.... South East Asia.

PedroMorales
08-13-21, 09:09
I have written off 2021 for travel potential. Even if the vaccinations roll out at speed of light, it will be years before there is meaningful immunity, especially where there is merchandise. I am nearing 70 so whilst I have a lot of choices but not a lot of time. But here are my travel plans for this brave new world..You sure you are not Rocky planning a comeback tour? Harlem Globe Trotter perhaps?

Eeee.

The big variable is getting the f away from where we are. Australia seems to be a prison with koalas and kangaroos and aggressive cops. SEA seem to have their own draconian lockdowns. Then there are all mad rules to exit one country and enter another eg USA / Canada.

My plan would be to exit Fortress Europe via Turkey (less regs) and go somewhere with even less regulations. This stuff would be perfect for being scammed at airports by officials. So many variables.

Hanz74
05-04-22, 21:03
Hi there,

I'm looking for holidaylocations in Europe where it's easy to have sexual encounters. Read about some sort of sex travel guide, but also interested in tips & trics.

Grtz.

CenTexCrash
05-20-22, 15:37
Recently my last 9-5 ball and chain went belly up and cut me a big fat severance payout. Also discovered the gig economy to be very generous so I am very afloat at moment.

In my previous 13 years of the 9-5 grind I did world / hobby travels here and there but they were compressed to 1-2 weeks far and few. So I'm dead set on taking an extended sabbatical from 9-5 and want to start with a long drawn out locale to locale hobby tour of South America or Asia or maybe both.

Kinda brainstormed South America. As of May 2022 several Asia spots still subject to Covid entry so really haven't had my hopes up thus not giving Asia brainstorm my 110%.

I was on cusp of a voyage to hit both Lima then Medellin, but above mentioned 9-5 life just had to make those flight dates a surprise company merger went down and just like that travel was scrapped. So in a way this is redemption.

Here's what I think I'm concocting:

Liftoff from either Monterrey or Mexico City (or if a good promo price comes thru from Texas, great).

Mixture of flights and buses.

Lima (possibly just civilian focus obligatory Machu Pichu photo opp).

Guayaquil (thanks to a certain ISGer).

Quito (probably just redemption plunder).

Medellin.

Sao Paulo / Rio.

Buenos Aires.

Nothing set in stone, and if there's anything locale I need to swap with different, I'm all ears.

Extent of my South America hobby cliffnotes:

Quito EC October 2020: I gambled Covid restrictions would lift and LOST. On my arrival, clubs were still closed. Even worse, escorts con lugars on WhatsApp were in ZERO HURRY to answer messages in timely matter. Hung in AWOL for literally no reason.

Buenos Aires ARG July 2019: Solar eclipse and sampled local scene. All casas thru WhatsApp. Majority of talent are Paraguayan migrants overstaying their visas. Finishing in the mouth is the norm, it's almost insulting NOT to fill her boca. Got two rounds with BBFS but not 100% sure it was on the menu.

Wish list, desired but not 100% required:

Solid 7 and ups.

Lighter olive skinned. (But open minded too!

Some English but I know enough Spanglish.

GFE, DATY, BBBJ, CIM.

BBFS, CIP.

Avoid out of shape high mileage landmines.

Avoid excessive gang affiliated ink.

I've seen the lighter skinned flacas on IG and Brazlianas as fellow tourists in Quito so I know they exist as civilians but wondering about likelihood of WGs meeting these items?

Other me preferences:

Yes to clubs and parlors where you get a line up / fish bowl of talent to choose from.

No to clubs / bars where you have to buy girls 4-5 over priced drinks. BTDT.

Been a wee bit too scarred with escort burns in past.

On ISG I've read Ecuador extensively (thanks to a certain GYE correspondent!) Glanced at Medellin but could use refresher, and just barely started reading up Brazil.

My PM is open, and if anyone is up for meet ups that's cool too.

Timothy10
08-21-22, 11:36
Hello friends,

At the beginning of September I leave Grlitz in Germany in my Jeep Renegade with a camping tent with the final destination Gambia. When or if I get there is not important. Do any of you have current tips on where I can fuck cheaply and safely on the go without a condom? So tips for Germany, France, Spain, Portugal, countries in north-west Africa? I'm also open to threesomes and gang bangs. .

KetoAndKettle
10-04-22, 00:35
This was the most closely related generic type forum I could find for this question, but delete if it isn't relevant enough.

Just wondering how you guys who live alone, secure your house while travelling.

Do you have an app on your phone that enables you monitor your residence while abroad, I. E. Cameras?

Do you hire someone to to house-sit?

I use lamp timers myself.

And to further help the "appearance of someone home", I try to have a car parked in the driveway even if I have to take an expensive uber to the airport.

Zeos1
10-04-22, 01:25
Hello friends,

At the beginning of September I leave Grlitz in Germany in my Jeep Renegade with a camping tent with the final destination Gambia. When or if I get there is not important. Do any of you have current tips on where I can fuck cheaply and safely on the go without a condom? So tips for Germany, France, Spain, Portugal, countries in north-west Africa? I'm also open to threesomes and gang bangs. .What can be said. Here's a tip. Check the AIDs infection rates in nw Africa. Your choice of course.

YoungPapi
12-06-22, 12:05
IDK if anyone will see this as it seems this sub doesn't get as much traffic but I just need some recommendations / ideas on a country I could visit. Ill be leaving from the US specifically from NY / NJ so I have 2 airports I could use to get to whatever country I go to. I'm thinking of going out by late Winter to late summer for a week or 2 (if any Americans out there can give me some good ideas). I'm a young guy soon to be 26 unfortunately haven't gotten a good job yet so places like Korea or Japan are out of the question as getting there and staying there is expensive but they don't have the type of girl I'm looking for so that's fine. I'm looking for a country that has women with big breasts and if possible a nice ass. East Europe seems to have the type of women I want to see like Ukraine or Romania. I'm not really looking for the hottest women as long as they look above average its fine. Its got to be a country that's not expensive to get to or stay in, I'm willing to spend around 500 $ for a week or 2 on tickets but the cheaper the better I use Skyscanner to look for flights. And as for hotels / Airbnb I'm willing to spend around 500 as well again the cheaper the better. Obviously Colombia would be the best choice since I can speak Spanish and I'm Hispanic but I feel like I want hit Europe instead. Hopefully someone out there can give me a country to go to and have fun. Also I forgot to mention but Ill be paying with CC to get tickets and place to stay but I will have around 1000 $ cash / debit to play with. Ill be posting this on a different sub just to get more ideas. Thanks!

ShinyCrazy
12-07-22, 03:46
You answered your own question. You aren't going to find $500 tickets to Europe and you won't be staying in a hotel for 2 weeks in Europe for an additional $500. Not possible anywhere that I can think of. And $1000 isn't going to be enough in Europe to really have a good time.

Having mongered in dozens of countries, I can say that Colombia is one of the cheapest in the world. Bogota specifically is the cheapest. Contact Woodman via PM on the Bogota thread and go to Santa Fe. The girls are gorgeous and cheap as water. Santa Fe is sketchy as hell, but with Woodman you'll be fine.

Happy travels!

IDK if anyone will see this as it seems this sub doesn't get as much traffic but I just need some recommendations / ideas on a country I could visit. Ill be leaving from the US specifically from NY / NJ so I have 2 airports I could use to get to whatever country I go to. I'm thinking of going out by late Winter to late summer for a week or 2 (if any Americans out there can give me some good ideas). I'm a young guy soon to be 26 unfortunately haven't gotten a good job yet so places like Korea or Japan are out of the question as getting there and staying there is expensive but they don't have the type of girl I'm looking for so that's fine. I'm looking for a country that has women with big breasts and if possible a nice ass. East Europe seems to have the type of women I want to see like Ukraine or Romania. I'm not really looking for the hottest women as long as they look above average its fine. Its got to be a country that's not expensive to get to or stay in, I'm willing to spend around 500 $ for a week or 2 on tickets but the cheaper the better I use Skyscanner to look for flights. And as for hotels / Airbnb I'm willing to spend around 500 as well again the cheaper the better. Obviously Colombia would be the best choice since I can speak Spanish and I'm Hispanic but I feel like I want hit Europe instead. Hopefully someone out there can give me a country to go to and have fun. Also I forgot to mention but Ill be paying with CC to get tickets and place to stay but I will have around 1000 $ cash / debit to play with. Ill be posting this on a different sub just to get more ideas. Thanks!

Artisttyp
12-07-22, 06:47
This was the most closely related generic type forum I could find for this question, but delete if it isn't relevant enough.

Do you have an app on your phone that enables you monitor your residence while abroad, I. E. Cameras?

And to further help the "appearance of someone home", I try to have a car parked in the driveway even if I have to take an expensive uber to the airport.I have been very happy with my Nest cameras. I see and hear everything with them. You can also connect a car alarm connected to a doorbell alert like they have in stores via a wifi plug. Go on BHphotovideo.com They have all that stuff on there.

Turgid
12-14-22, 20:39
My last mongering trip was March, 2020. I'm not so sure I'm ready to resume.

Aoctenisan
01-05-23, 03:25

And to further help the "appearance of someone home", I try to have a car parked in the driveway even if I have to take an expensive uber to the airport.If you want to use Wifi Cameras. Wyze Cam does the job. Add an SD card and that's it. It'll notify you based on your settings. Be it motion / sound etc. They have a subscription for cloud based storage if that's your thing.

Smart home works too. You can set it to turn on the TV. Trigger the robo vacuum cleaner. And if you have an old school radio. Play sound / music much like triggering the lamp.

Hargow20
01-13-23, 09:53
I will probably going to Europe and thinking of going to Paris first and then to Brussels and Berlin. I may travel to Warsaw depending on how the action is.

Aoctenisan
01-14-23, 12:52
I will probably going to Europe and thinking of going to Paris first and then to Brussels and Berlin. I may travel to Warsaw depending on how the action is.Perhaps also consider Frankfurt, Barcelona, Madrid and Amsterdam. Good for both action variety and tourism.

ThrowAway3602
02-21-23, 21:26
Hey all,

Getting ready to travel the world soon. Obviously there will be a language barrier in most places, but what are the best countries to try and find rough / kinky porn star style sex? I'm talking choking, face fucking, spitting, anal, etc. Are there countries / cities known for their kinkiness over other countries?

ClosetPervert9
03-08-23, 02:52
IDK if anyone will see this as it seems this sub doesn't get as much traffic but I just need some recommendations / ideas on a country I could visit. Ill be leaving from the US specifically from NY / NJ so I have 2 airports I could use to get to whatever country I go to. I'm thinking of going out by late Winter to late summer for a week or 2 (if any Americans out there can give me some good ideas). I'm a young guy soon to be 26 unfortunately haven't gotten a good job yet so places like Korea or Japan are out of the question as getting there and staying there is expensive but they don't have the type of girl I'm looking for so that's fine. I'm looking for a country that has women with big breasts and if possible a nice ass. East Europe seems to have the type of women I want to see like Ukraine or Romania. I'm not really looking for the hottest women as long as they look above average its fine. Its got to be a country that's not expensive to get to or stay in, I'm willing to spend around 500 $ for a week or 2 on tickets but the cheaper the better I use Skyscanner to look for flights. And as for hotels / Airbnb I'm willing to spend around 500 as well again the cheaper the better. Obviously Colombia would be the best choice since I can speak Spanish and I'm Hispanic but I feel like I want hit Europe instead. Hopefully someone out there can give me a country to go to and have fun. Also I forgot to mention but Ill be paying with CC to get tickets and place to stay but I will have around 1000 $ cash / debit to play with. Ill be posting this on a different sub just to get more ideas. Thanks!It seems like mexico, columbia, and Costa Rica are probably among your better bets. Canada is going to be more expensive than you're asking for and while places like thailand are in your budget price wise, you're still looking at $1000 in airfare even if you go budget. Tijuana might be easy to get to since la is a hub you can catch a cheaper jfk-lax flight then grab a bus to Tijuana. There are a couple of services that deliver to the border and you can walk across the border and even some that will cross the border. This is probably the cheapest way to make what you're describing happen. You'll be sacrificing some of your asks but youll still get above average women at a rate that you would deem affordable. You would highly cut down on costs of lodging and travel which are two large expenses that serve as obstacles normally. The only real sacrifices would be the ask for white women and the want to go to europe but I'm sure you could find some women who are white passing AND you have the added benefit of speaking spanish too which can help you negotiate.

DanielDuran
03-30-23, 23:54
Hey all,

Getting ready to travel the world soon. Obviously there will be a language barrier in most places, but what are the best countries to try and find rough / kinky porn star style sex? I'm talking choking, face fucking, spitting, anal, etc. Are there countries / cities known for their kinkiness over other countries?This is difficult to find anywhere, and possible to find everywhere.

From my experience:

- If you have a big one, avoid asia. Ass and mouth too small. If you have small one, then fine I guess.

- Africa is good, girls usually not close minded. Kenya / Madagascar. You can find someone ultra fast. So in 7 days, you can easily interview (ie fuck) 10 girls. Chance to find increase significantly.

- Colombia? Really depends how long you spend there. My best experience there was as a sugar daddy: She was 20 year old and would deeptroat me every day. But really takes time to find someone.

My recommendation: spend enough time, put targets in term of how many girls you meet, and you will find.

CenTexCrash
05-06-23, 16:28
Passport expired last week, hearing horror stories that even with expedited service taking 13+ weeks.

Says if I have an upcoming overseas trip within 14 days can get super expedited instant passport with in person consultation (likely Dallas or Houston for me)

Q: if I purchase a dirt cheap $25 ticket for Mexico's Viva Aerobus, will that be enough to get on the list quicker?

ChadfFutaSlave
05-06-23, 20:20
Hey there, I'm going to post a similar question, sorry if this is the wrong thread.

After reading through a lot of the forum here and doing my own searches, I'm looking for advice on where to go for my first trip. A friend of mine and I are wanting to travel for a kind of bachelors' mongering vacation. Thing is, I'm not sure where to really go that would provide the best version of what I'm looking for.

Got a budget of like 5000 for the trip. Which immediately limits most places in Asia (I'm in the US). I'll be taking a separate trip to Japan in the winter and will have some fun there by myself, but this trip will be a bit different. I'd ideally like to knock some items off my sex bucket list. And as a matter of principle, I'd prefer to pay more for travel and have a bunch of cheap sex options, than cheap travel but pay out the nose for one or two hours.

Places I have been considering:

Germany, and a visit to some nice FKK club.

DR, and a stay at a mongering resort.

Vegas (last option).

I've also looked into Colombia, Brazil, MX, Canada, Spain, and the Netherlands. However, flights to Spain and the Netherlands seemed pricer than other options, Colombia seems to be very "make your own vacation" and looks like it has little in the way of convenient one-stop-shop type deals, Mexico looks similar and Brazil likewise (plus I don't speak Portugese). I do speak Spanish tho.

I like the concept of the FKK clubs as a place you can potentially spend the whole day and night at relaxing, bathing, and fucking. Thing is most reviews seem to suggest that the girls there generally are pretty, well, mechanical about it. As anyone, especially for my first experience, I'd like to see some girls who actually enjoy the sex (they don't have to make a relationship with me, so a deep GFE isn't neccesary, but I don't want a wooden doll).

DR I have family who lives there so it's easy and cheap to get to but to be honest most of the girls at the brothels and resorts arent really my type.

Vegas seems crazy expensive for what you get. Canada seems quite strict and difficult to navigate for mongers.

As far as what I'm looking for:

Threesomes.

Ability to touch and suck back (I don't mind paying a bit more for this but it would be nice if the girl actually WANTED to get oral).

Bimbo bodies (don't mind silicon).

Attractive faces (if the girl's face isn't attractive I can't fuck her no matter what her body looks like. Unless she wants to wear a latex mask I guess LOL).

Deepthroat BJ.

TF with BJ if I can find someone to do it.

Femdom (light).

I don't need all these things at once or in one place but again ID like to knock one or two off the bucket list. And I actually kind of prefer sex with a condom since I get to last longer LOL.

I already have two attractive wives, so for me to pay I'm looking for the variety of experience: something different than usual. But that also means she needs to meet my standards of attractiveness LOL. Doesn't have to be a supermodel, or be super toned. Just ya know, attractive. 6 or 7 maybe? 8 body? LOL.

Sorry if this is an annoying newbie question. We are trying to make travel plans and have been debating and researching where to go for the past week and I've kinda hit a dead end.

It SEEMS like a good FKK club could be exactly what the doctor ordered. But are there ones where the girls actually, like, want to have and enjoy sex? I mean I get it, we're paying after all, but it's fairly important to me to fuck someone who actually likes the sex, even if it isn't the career they always wanted. The cook who likes good food even if it's still just a job, ya know?

Enter The V
05-07-23, 12:52
I'm planning a 5 city Asia Tour First Tokyo, Osaka, Seoul, Hong Kong, and lastly Macau. What do you guys think? Tips?

AjayLost
06-26-23, 19:20
Planning tour for Singapore. Will be staying for a week. Any indies.

Fm8885
08-05-23, 21:42
Where in Europe would be the best place to travel to find some asian girls?

Jdweeb
09-07-23, 05:41
Was thinking about Thailand but just discovered info about dominican republic. Anyone done both?

CenTexCrash
09-08-23, 17:23
Where in Europe would be the best place to travel to find some asian girls?My Euro travels are not as extensive as others, but in my observations I would say Barcelona, however I'm almost certain ethics get thrown out the window (probably smuggled).

If you have Tinder game in Switzerland, Milan, about 20-30 years ago Asians relocated for big name firms and started families so nowadays there are first gen Asian-Euro people smoking hot Asian with Swiss / Italian accents.

Snkar
09-15-23, 21:06
I'm talking 50/60/70+.