PDA

View Full Version : General Info

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60

Hessen Bub
06-03-11, 22:04
No tomatos, green salador cucumbers at Oase's BBQ today. But. New sofas in the cinema. E-coli free.

HB

The Cane
06-04-11, 12:14
Now that I have more experience with the FKKs, I can confidently rank the ones I have patronized based on my overall impressions:

1. Oase (facilities not the best but service rules . . . and to the newbie who thought the food wasn't so bad . . . they had the pork cutlet the first time I went there too . . . it's all down hill from there!)

2. Artemis (has some good German pussy in the line-up with all the foreigners . . . but why does one of my top three have to be in a different city?!)

3. Mainhattan (good place to find some fresh and nasty new booty!)

4. Palace (superior facilities overall with lots of lookers . . . but severely lacking in PSE service!)

5. World (big and spacious but didn't see a lot of the kinda tutes I like physically . . . not good for being such a long way from Frankfurt . . . you also have to buy a robe if you prefer one over a towel!)

6. Golden Time (underwhelming facilities not suitable for the winter months with overwhelming number of racist tutes . . . but with the best pricing and the best food too!)

Of course, all is subject to change with further experience and learning.

BadinSweet
06-04-11, 20:12
Hi guys, I want to see what you guys normally do after you rejected a girl. I was at Palace at this one girl kept on asking me to have a session. She was an 8 and was nice about the rejection. She promised that "we'll have a good sex and guaranteed' Anyone would have done her if we see her in the street but in Palace there were better looking girls. She would go back and sit by those sofas. Most of the time she will be sitting next to or close by the girls I'the like to have session with. I didn't want to hurt her feeling or 'slap in the face' by walking to someone next to her and ask for the session. I had to wait until she walked away or the other girls were not in her sight and ask them for a session. Sometimes this became a problem since it wasted my times having to wait until she doesn't see me grabbing other girls.

I think after a few rejections and me going with other girls instead should have given her a hint that she was not my type. Maybe I'm too nice of a guy but how do you normally handle this?

Wolverine69
06-05-11, 11:03
Hi guys, I want to see what you guys normally do after you rejected a girl. I was at Palace at this one girl kept on asking me to have a session. She was an 8 and was nice about the rejection. She promised that "we'll have a good sex and guaranteed' Anyone would have done her if we see her in the street but in Palace there were better looking girls. She would go back and sit by those sofas. Most of the time she will be sitting next to or close by the girls I'the like to have session with. I didn't want to hurt her feeling or 'slap in the face' by walking to someone next to her and ask for the session. I had to wait until she walked away or the other girls were not in her sight and ask them for a session. Sometimes this became a problem since it wasted my times having to wait until she doesn't see me grabbing other girls.

I think after a few rejections and me going with other girls instead should have given her a hint that she was not my type. Maybe I'm too nice of a guy but how do you normally handle this? I have been in a similar situation before and it does make your stay uncomfortable if you allow it to. You must realise and make absolute certain that the girls working in FKK clubs are there to make as much money as possible so they will approach each and every customer. You as a customer pays the entry fee to use all facilities and so YOU have any and every choice who you would like to fuck. The same goes for the girls, but they won't do that because they need to earn YOUR money. It's that simple! Don't goe to FKK thinking you are going to fall in love and marry the girl you are fucking, because that's not going to happen. These girls know what they are there for, so if you the paying customer don't want a girl you don't fancy, then don't pick her. Their feelings of rejection is pretentious, and the next customer that approaches them, they will go. Keep you head on, (the top one) and enjoy yourself, you make the decisions and DON'T GET PERSONALLY INVOLVED! Hope this helps.

Wolf

Hessen Bub
06-05-11, 13:15
Just tell her that she's not your type. If you really don't want to fuck her. If you would, but only later. Tell her. The girls should know how to handle rejections. Much worse if you get rejected by a girl.

HB

BadinSweet
06-05-11, 21:46
OK, thanks guys. Next time I will just say I prefer the other hair color or something.

Wolverine69
06-07-11, 14:36
Hi BadinSweet,

How about saying, 'not right now honey, maybe later'. It sounds better and more friendly and she will know that you are maybe still interested. If you are nice to the girls, they will definitely appreciate it and spend time with you WITHOUT asking for money. It worked for me, so I don't see why it should not work for you. There are so many gorgeous girls and it is hard to stick to one type.

Happy hunting!

Henio
06-07-11, 20:48
Hi BadinSweet,

How about saying, 'not right now honey, maybe later'. It sounds better and more friendly and she will know that you are maybe still interested. If you are nice to the girls, they will definitely appreciate it and spend time with you WITHOUT asking for money. It worked for me, so I don't see why it should not work for you. There are so many gorgeous girls and it is hard to stick to one type.

Happy hunting! That is only a good idea if you think you might session with her at some time. When I am absolutely sure I will never ever session with the girl (f. Ex. Lucia at Oase) , I usually say "I don't have any money left" and it works pretty well.

BadinSweet
06-07-11, 21:26
Yeah, Wolverine69, the problem was not about rejecting a girl for later but rejecting them and go with someone else without hurting their feelings.

"No money left" sounds good Henio.

Big30
06-07-11, 22:50
Hi BadinSweet,

How about saying, 'not right now honey, maybe later'. It sounds better and more friendly and she will know that you are maybe still interested. If you are nice to the girls, they will definitely appreciate it and spend time with you WITHOUT asking for money.

Happy hunting! - If you do not intend to go with a girl make this clear after a few minutes. Girls are in a club to make money not to socialize. If she wants to stay OK. But never give a girl the impression you will make a room when your intention only is some talking.

- If you know a girl longer clearly it can happen that she comes to you just for some small talk. That is ok.

- What I really hate is people saying "Maybe later / Vielleicht später" when they mean NO.

B30

Toscana
06-07-11, 23:05
Yeah, Wolverine69, the problem was not about rejecting a girl for later but rejecting them and go with someone else without hurting their feelings.

"No money left" sounds good Henio. This happens all the time, and you rarely get it right. Most girls understand a polite and friendly fob off, but some occasionally get really upset.

Happened to me yesterday at Oase. Girl has done it the last three times I've been at the club: sits on your lap, talks sweetly at you, sticks her tongue down your throat, gets the bad news. I've always consistently told her it wasn't going to happen in a friendly way.

This time she objected that the past two times I'd rejected her after she'd been kissing me only for me to "go off with a Romanian" (interesting prejudice) a few minutes later. Got angry. Tried to calm her down by saying I had no obligations here, and that it was her choice how she approached me. And would she kindly get off my balls because she was rather heavy and I needed the blood for that slim, young gorgeous Romanian spinner over there by the bar in a few minutes time. No, forget the last bit. Whatever. She wasn't happy.

She would have been unhappy whatever I'd told her, one of those you can't tell you don't like her type. That can really make for a scene in my experience. I was just a lightning rod for a girl frustrated at regular rejections. I don't see why I should have to tell her my type looks rather better than the rear end of a VW bus anyway. If she remembered what happened last time so well, why did she approach again? Stupid. She should get the message.

We did repair matters somewhat later when en passant I demanded loudly that she not kiss me, but she's a hopeless case, I am sure.

Be gentle, polite, friendly, and hope they get the message. But you won't always get it right. Move on.

The argument about not having enough money does work soundly. I do use that. But it was 11. 45 in the morning. Not even Henio gets through sessions that fast. LOL.

For Oase reference: otherwise an unspectacular club visit: two repeats with Tessa, Germany and Judith, Hungary. The latter again a remarkable session. I've never been with any girl as often as with Judith, but each time she hits the spot, finds something different, fantastic instincts the girl. For me the reference in matters service. And she looks great too.

Regretted a dip with a Spanish Romanian called Annie with startling pink lipstick, great tits, but little technique or enthusiasm in the room.

Henio
06-07-11, 23:24
The argument about not having enough money does work soundly. I do use that. But it was 11. 45 in the morning. Not even Henio gets through sessions that fast. LOL.Ahh, but that is where I use the variation "I am waiting for my friend who has my money. The damn bastard is late once again". Actually have not used that one in Germany, but works great in the Spanish club scene.

Toscana
06-08-11, 07:59
Ahh, but that is where I use the variation "I am waiting for my friend who has my money. The damn bastard is late once again". Actually have not used that one in Germany, but works great in the Spanish club scene.You're right. In fact, if you are waiting for someone, that is a successful temporizing excuse. They have little alternative but to respect that. It helps if it's true, however, and may not stop them from trying to hit on you later. You could write a book on these interchanges. Or make a video?

I sometimes even tell them I'm waiting for my brother.

Dedalus
06-08-11, 11:34
You're right. You could write a book on these interchanges.Henio is indeed a master when it come to deception of the ladies. .

I sometimes even tell them I'm waiting for my brother.And I have actually used the excuse that I am waiting for my sister. You know that you have a bright one on the line when you can actually convince her that ole' sis is actually going to give the working girl's lifestyle a try for a few days. And you know for sure that you've got Madam Curie on the hook if you can convince her that mamma will be walking through the doors any minute now, just to check out a new moonlighting possibility.

Cheers,

Dedalus,

Wolverine69
06-08-11, 22:11
- If you do not intend to go with a girl make this clear after a few minutes. Girls are in a club to make money not to socialize. If she wants to stay OK. But never give a girl the impression you will make a room when your intention only is some talking.

- If you know a girl longer clearly it can happen that she comes to you just for some small talk. That is ok.

- What I really hate is people saying "Maybe later / Vielleicht späanother site" when they mean NO.

B30Hi Big30,

It is premature to write off most girls in these FKK clubs because most of them are at least a 7. Now the reason why I tell them not right now, maybe later is because when I first walk into an FKK club, I don't want a girl in my face pestering me for a session. I like to settle down, have a drink or two, check out the rest of the talent and then make my choice. Now when I went to FKK Mainhattan, as soon as I walked into the bar area, this girl came over, she was from Hungary, an 8 with an amazing ass, black hair, gorgeous face and she would'nt let me settle down. So I politely mentioned to her that I will see her later, which I did eventually about 11pm. I arrived there at 6pm and just wanted to sample all the facilities and unwind, have dinner, sauna, jacuzzi, fuck some girls etc. Now I did take her at 11pm and my suffering balls, SHE WAS FANTASTIC! S he gave me the best blowjob this side of the Atlantic, she screamed like a banshee and when I took her doggy style she squirted and came all over my balls. I spent an hour with her and she made me cum three times and only charged me euro100 for the hour. So hence I never refuse a girl outright, but politely reserve them for later. I came back to work yesterday and my balls are still feeling her amazing orgasms. I'm going back to FKK Mainhattan in August to sample those that got away. YEAH BABY!

Optimist
06-10-11, 10:20
Agree with you. However there is another variation on the use of this phrase. If a girl approaches and there is any hint that you might be interested in her, then it is ok to talk for a few minutes and then say that you are not going to a room at the moment. If the girl immediately gets up and leaves (muttering under her breath in her native language) then she has immediately disqualified herself. If she stays and continues chatting for a short time then she definitely is a prime candidate. It's a sort of personality assessment technique (or shark attack prevention tool)!

The girls generally consider that if "she sticks her tongue down your throat". Then you have signed a contract to go to a room. Even if you have said no. The vast majority of girls would back her interpretation in this. They all know that they can sometimes turn a "no" into a "yes" by using persistent physical pressure. Where body language and words conflict they will use the one they want to.

There is a similar discussion under Artemis

Wanking
06-10-11, 15:27
Hey guys what is your opinion on the E coli breakout that started in Germany?

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/04/world/europe/04ecoli.html

Would it put you off visiting the country and the clubs? Http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2846-General-Info&p=1164706&viewfull=1#post1164706

Hannibal Barca
06-23-11, 16:54
Hi Guys,

I would appreciate some help. I have hit a spot of bother with my pending 10 date tour of the FKKs starting June 24. I found out that there is a trade fair in Dusseldorf from June 28 to July 2 for GIFA, METEC, NEWCAST and THERMPROCESS. Does anyone have any experience or feel for what the impact of trade fair delegates will have on the NRW clubs, in particular, Golden Time, Villa Vertigo, Samya and Planet Happy Garden?

I am taking into consideration that the line ups can expect to be stronger to cater for the higher foot fall but then I do not want a cockfest either when I am in the club. I am also finding that hotel availability is limited during the trade fair and even for my arrival on 24 June there is not that much choice.

Thanks in advance.

Henio
06-23-11, 23:04
Hi Guys,

I would appreciate some help. I have hit a spot of bother with my pending 10 date tour of the FKKs starting June 24. I found out that there is a trade fair in Dusseldorf from June 28 to July 2 for GIFA, METEC, NEWCAST and THERMPROCESS. Does anyone have any experience or feel for what the impact of trade fair delegates will have on the NRW clubs, in particular, Golden Time, Villa Vertigo, Samya and Planet Happy Garden?

I am taking into consideration that the line ups can expect to be stronger to cater for the higher foot fall but then I do not want a cockfest either when I am in the club. I am also finding that hotel availability is limited during the trade fair and even for my arrival on 24 June there is not that much choice.

Thanks in advance. I don't think there will be any effect at all on the clubs you mention. All these clubs are in considerable distance from Dusseldorf and your average trade fair visitor is not about to take a 45 minute taxi to get some fucking when there are number of options within the city limits. LivingRoom might get somewhat affected, but then again it is not on your list. The Dutch migration patterns are what has the most effect on places like GT, PHG and VV, and I have yet to figure by what rule that goes (maybe a combination of payday and weather or something like that).

Hannibal Barca
06-23-11, 23:35
I don't think there will be any effect at all on the clubs you mention. All these clubs are in considerable distance from Dusseldorf and your average trade fair visitor is not about to take a 45 minute taxi to get some fucking when there are number of options within the city limits. LivingRoom might get somewhat affected, but then again it is not on your list. The Dutch migration patterns are what has the most effect on places like GT, PHG and VV, and I have yet to figure by what rule that goes (maybe a combination of payday and weather or something like that).Thank you for the advice Henio. So it seems status quo with my plans. The challenge is that hotel availability in the area becomes scarce from Monday onwards.

I am sorry, I meant to have listed Living Room as being on my visit schedule as well.

Big30
06-23-11, 23:46
@HB,

Henio already gave the correct answer. The only impact (if there will be any impact at all) will be on LR but very limited. In general "the messe impact" on the Clubs in NRW is not that big. Less than on Palace and Oase for example.

B30

Mark User
06-24-11, 05:50
I am going to be stationed for weeks in Bayreuth. It looks dismal, as I can't find any information, Maybe my search skills have fallen off.

Any help, leads, names of places appreciated. I have RTFF, but maybe I am looking in the wrong place?

Mark

Henio
06-24-11, 08:19
I am going to be stationed for weeks in Bayreuth. It looks dismal, as I can't find any information, Maybe my search skills have fallen off.

Any help, leads, names of places appreciated. I have RTFF, but maybe I am looking in the wrong place?

MarkThe closest FKK you going to find will probably be in Nürnberg, but that is 60-70 km from Bayreuth. There you have f. Ex. :

http://www.fkk-sweetdreams.de/

http://www.fkk-sylt.de/

Don't expect them to be impressive club though. Probably less than 10 girls at each place and of relatively low quality.

Toscana
06-24-11, 23:09

MarkI would go a little bit further and try FKK Hawaii at Ingolstadt. I haven't been there, but reports are certainly better than those on Nürnberg. Good luck. Do report.

Hessen Bub
06-25-11, 13:56
@HB,Though you were talking to me.

HB

Gergiev
06-26-11, 01:05

Any help, leads, names of places appreciated. I have RTFF, but maybe I am looking in the wrong place? If you intend to travel then you should also factor in the Czech Republic which is as close as Nurmberg and Ingoldstadt.

If you read the Czech thread you'll see what the prospects are.

Club Pamela in Plzen can be a good bet and also there are many brothels in border towns like Zelezna Ruda, for example.

Prague isn't that much further, either.

You'll find the local Franconians from the likes of Bayreuth pile over the border for the cheap sex and beer.

VG.

LilJoey
06-30-11, 07:50
i have been reading up on the status of the e coli outbreak in germany insofar as it might affect visits to the fkk's. on this thread there seems to be advice simply to avoid fresh vegetables. according to my reading, the way e coli gets transferred and passed from an infected person to another person is that since the e coli bacteria is located in the gut of the infected person, it is present in his / her stool ([CodeWord113] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord113)) , and when the infected person has a bowel movement some of the bacteria can get on the person's hands, and they can pass the deadly bacteria to whereever and whomever they touch. if this bacteria is passed from an infected person's hands to another person's hands, it can then easily infect that person when he / she touches their bacteria laden hands to their mouth / nose. this is the anal. oral path of infection via the hands. this is the reason that one of the most important measures for preventing the spread of the bacteria to others is the washing of the hands thoroughly in soap and water after each bowel movement by the infected person.

those who are not infected should wash and disinfect their hands frequently to prevent any bacteria they may have picked up on their hands from an infected source from getting to their mouths and thence into their intestinal tract.

given the above widely disseminated medical advice about the possibility of getting infected by the e coli bacteria from hands which touched the anal area of an infected person where some minute fecal matter got onto those hands, some obvious questions arise.

what then are the risks of sexual contacts with an infected woman at the fkk, for example, in kissing, receiving a uncovered blow job, performing daty on the girl, or other sexual acts where you are in contact with a girl's bodily fluids? these are all part of our favorite activities at the fkk's.

to complicate matters, there is an incubation period of up to eight days for the e coli infection to manifest itself in the infected person with severe diarrhea, fever and other symptoms, so during that incubation period before symptoms appear it is not possible to know if the person is infected by just looking at them. the girl herself might not know if she is infected with e coli bacteria until she begins to feel unwell.

so what are we to do? how do we know if the girl may not have washed her hands adequately after wiping her ass after a bowel movement? should we be carrying around a bottle of hand-sanitizer and asking the girls to use it on their hands before each session with us?

what precautions should we be taking in light of the e coli outbreak in germany in our interactions with the girls at the fkk's in germany? should we refrain from kissing, daty, and any uncovered oral sex, not to mention intercourse?

what do the rest of you think about these issues?

lj

Hessen Bub
06-30-11, 08:53
What do the rest of you think about these issues?Hysteria. If you are afraid of ecoli, stay home.

HB

Angus Magee
06-30-11, 09:41
I have been reading up on the status of the E Coli outbreak in Germany insofar as it might affect visits to the FKK's. On this thread there seems to be advice simply to avoid fresh vegetables.Damn, no tossed salad for Angus anytime soon. ;)

Seriously, there are better things to worry about.

Myrmidon
06-30-11, 10:42
What e. Coli? No disrespect to those who have been touched by this problem, I feel for their sadness. But I am presently in FRA and have visited Palace, Oase, Bernd's & today I am off to Shark's. Todate: having the time of my life! Eating "everything", if you know what I mean.

The only worry is that my time or €'s will run out. Come & enjoy!

Myr.

Grinning Ear to Ear.

Akibono
07-01-11, 03:32
http://www.fkk24.de/clubs.php

Good link to all the major clubs!

Hessen Bub
07-01-11, 09:40
http://www.fkk24.de/clubs.php

Good link to all the major clubs!Yes, but a lot of advertisement in the reports section. Don't forget, it is a commercial site that belongs to ladies. De.

HB

Carlos Caramba
07-01-11, 12:08
Yes, but a lot of advertisement in the reports section. Don't forget, it is a commercial site that belongs to ladies. De.

HBFkk24 is uncensored and it gives a good overview.

By the way: I found something funny about ladies. De:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukNieN6_kGM

LilJoey
07-02-11, 17:58
Hysteria. If you are afraid of ecoli, stay home.

HBI had planned to fly to Brussels because of the unusually low airfare, and then hop on the train to Frankfurt and hit all the area FKK's, including World and Oase which have outdoor pools that I wanted to enjoy in the summer sun. But, in the end, considering this weekend's rainy forecast for Franfurt, as well as the e coli issue (and I seriously didn't want to give up on DATY) I changed my plan and flew further east to Kiev. So I landed in Brussels at 8am, hopped on the train from the airport to the Gare de Nord red light district along the Aerschot street adjacent to the station. There I saw the amazingly good looking women (mostly from Bulgaria and Romania. Wow! What terrific bodies and asses! Not to mention pretty faces) who at the time were just beginning their sex day. I had to be back at the airport by 11am to catch my flight to Kiev, so, after speaking to a few of the hottest ones, I chose a hottie who was also friendly and funny and shared a half hour with her of great oral sex and fucking her brains out. Then with the edge taken of my sense of loss at missing the FKK's, I ran back to the airport to fly to Kiev for this weekend where the vegetables and pussies are delicious and free of e coli worries.

But I wish to all my fellow mongerers, happy fucking in FKK-land. I shall return for a visit as soon as they figure out where the fucking e-coli bacteria that kill people are coming from and the concerns are eliminated.

LJ

Hessen Bub
07-02-11, 21:53
You should not drive a car. Or fly. Or cross the street. People have died from that. Seriously, dude.

HB (Life's a STD ending with death)

Capt Dan
07-03-11, 12:33
I shall return for a visit as soon as they figure out where the fucking e-coli bacteria that kill people are coming from and the concerns are eliminated.Seriously Dude... Just stay away from the uncooked food and salad and you have as much chance of dying from e-coli... as getting killed by a tree falling on you in the FKK World car park! Seriously Dude :D

CD

LilJoey
07-05-11, 09:03
Seriously Dude. Just stay away from the uncooked food and salad and you have as much chance of dying from e-coli. As getting killed by a tree falling on you in the FKK World Car park! Seriously Dude.

CDOk you and HB convinced me. I have a Frankfurt stopover on my way from Brussels, so I guess I was fated to be here. I checked my bags, hopped on the train to Bad Homburg and will be in Oase today. I'll be the one munching on the pussy instead of the vegetables.

LJ

Member #2453
07-06-11, 14:50
My first trip to Germany on company business, would be staying at the Hotel Dorint. Windhagen for 10 days, and would like to make sure that I try a FKK club near the place. Any suggestion of a place nearby would be highly appreciated. Also other suggestions for Windhagen would be appreciated

Want to compare my experience with my recent trip to East Spa Macau (report in Macau section)

Toscana
07-06-11, 19:39
My first trip to Germany on company business, would be staying at the Hotel Dorint. Windhagen for 10 days, and would like to make sure that I try a FKK club near the place. Any suggestion of a place nearby would be highly appreciated. Also other suggestions for Windhagen would be appreciatedPlenty of choice for you: check on Bernd's near Hennef, Samya in Cologne and Finca Erotica in Dierdorf. All within easy striking distance of Windhagen. Each have a thread here. Have fun and do report on the comparison.

Pytlover
07-06-11, 20:03
Hi all. The quality and quantity of information on this message board is fantastic so I apologize in advance if I'm asking something in the wrong forum or if my question is just too basic for an experienced group of users.

I live in NYC and have hobbied on and off for 18 years, but I've never done a multiple day sex vacation. The FKKs seem like a must do for the bucket list and, hopefully, can become an annual trip for me. I really am only attracted to caucasian 'optifik' type girls. I love Eastern European blondes / brunettes. Although, of course, I would really prefer girls who also provide great service. I would appreciate if anyone could share thoughts on whether a FKK Tour that hits 12-16 different places over 6-8 days is a good idea or whether I'd be better off only visiting a handful of places that might have more girls to my liking. Thanks in advance for any recommendations you can provide.

P. S. I promise not to be a newbie that blows into town and ruins the fun for everyone else by overtipping and encouraging bad service.

Frej Of Asgaard
07-06-11, 21:01
I would appreciate if anyone could share thoughts on whether a FKK Tour that hits 12-16 different places over 6-8 days is a good idea or whether I'd be better off only visiting a handful of places that might have more girls to my liking. Thanks in advance for any recommendations you can provide.Visiting a FKK club for the first time is certainly a mindblowing experience that one will never forget, and some will even say that life is different before and after.

Nothing else on this planet compares to the feeling of going into a place where there are stunningly attractive naked women walking around. And not only can you have sex with them. They will even hunt you down and try to pursuade you to have sex with them. Ok you have to pay a little money in return, but that is peanuts in the long run.

What I do not understand is why you consider visiting more than one place per day? At least at the bigger clubs there are so many girls, that you will find interesting that it will take more than one day to try / fuck them all.

From my limited experience with going on multiple day FKK trips and doing 3-4 girls per day, then somewhere around day 3 or 4 (maybe even day 2) my dick will start to feel quite numb and it might even start to hurt a bit. And around the same time I feel a bit burned out and my lust for sex diminishes. No worries. It is cured by a resting day or 2. But 2 places per day for more than a week. That would take the fun out of it.

Pytlover
07-06-11, 23:53
What I do not understand is why you consider visiting more than one place per day? At least at the bigger clubs there are so many girls, that you will find interesting that it will take more than one day to try / fuck them all.

From my limited experience with going on multiple day FKK trips and doing 3-4 girls per day, then somewhere around day 3 or 4 (maybe even day 2) my dick will start to feel quite numb and it might even start to hurt a bit. And around the same time I feel a bit burned out and my lust for sex diminishes. No worries. It is cured by a resting day or 2. But 2 places per day for more than a week. That would take the fun out of it.Frej, I suspect that I will agree with you 100% once I experience it for myself. The reason I referenced a long trip was that fkktour. Com offers a trip where they take you to 2 places a day for 6-8 days. It seems overkill to me for the reasons you cited and given my strong preference for optifik I suspect I would prefer a few high quality places rather than the variety of visiting a whole spectrum of places. However, I am a total novice to FKKs and traveling in Germany. Can you recommend 2-4 top quality places relatively close together so that I can get a hotel and taxi to one place each day? If there really is an A-list of places then I can manage a realistic first trip myself and perhaps post an invite here for someone to act as my travel companion so the sharks don't totally take advantage of me.

Gfe Finder
07-07-11, 02:09
Hi all. The quality and quantity of information on this message board is fantastic so I apologize in advance if I'm asking something in the wrong forum or if my question is just too basic for an experienced group of users.

I live in NYC and have hobbied on and off for 18 years, but I've never done a multiple day sex vacation. The FKKs seem like a must do for the bucket list and, hopefully, can become an annual trip for me. I really am only attracted to caucasian 'optifik' type girls. I love Eastern European blondes / brunettes. Although, of course, I would really prefer girls who also provide great service. I would appreciate if anyone could share thoughts on whether a FKK Tour that hits 12-16 different places over 6-8 days is a good idea or whether I'd be better off only visiting a handful of places that might have more girls to my liking. Thanks in advance for any recommendations you can provide.

P. S. I promise not to be a newbie that blows into town and ruins the fun for everyone else by overtipping and encouraging bad service.Yes, it is a good idea to visit the FKKs; you'd be hard pressed to find the variety of EE nationalities at this price structure anywhere else. I do think that 12-16 is awfully ambitious, especially for a first timer. Why not focus on 1 per day and you'll be less exhausted. You still can cover a lot of ground with visits to 6-8 places, especially if you plan on staying in the Frankfurt area (do you?)

Kimino
07-07-11, 04:34
Frej, I suspect that I will agree with you 100% once I experience it for myself. The reason I referenced a long trip was that fkktour. Com offers a trip where they take you to 2 places a day for 6-8 days. It seems overkill to me for the reasons you cited and given my strong preference for optifik I suspect I would prefer a few high quality places rather than the variety of visiting a whole spectrum of places. However, I am a total novice to FKKs and traveling in Germany. Can you recommend 2-4 top quality places relatively close together so that I can get a hotel and taxi to one place each day? If there really is an A-list of places then I can manage a realistic first trip myself and perhaps post an invite here for someone to act as my travel companion so the sharks don't totally take advantage of me.My 2 cents.

Go Frankfurt (Oase, Palace and maybe Mainhattan) and Berlin (Artemis).

Seeing this places you will have visited the Big ones (and in my experience the Best ones).

Don't worry too much about being sharked, just follow some of the rules that have been posted in the various threads or ask for general advice.

When you know the dates, ask if any other forum members will be in the same place on that specific date and try to meet.

Remember that "being sharked" might mean ending up in a rooom with a very nice and sexy girl maybe trying to upsell a bit while doing you a BJ or not kissing deeply as you expected etc. Etc. Not really a terrible experience. Hahaha so just don't worry at all!

Ciao

Member #2453
07-07-11, 14:13
Plenty of choice for you: check on Bernd's near Hennef, Samya in Cologne and Finca Erotica in Dierdorf. All within easy striking distance of Windhagen. Each have a thread here. Have fun and do report on the comparison.Thank you Toscana, surely will report back.

Pytlover
07-07-11, 16:18
Go Frankfurt (Oase, Palace and maybe Mainhattan)Thanks Frej, GFE Finder and Kimino. It sounds like your consensus is to stick to a handful of places around Frankfurt and I've read a lot about Oase and Palace. I'll have to read the Mainhattan board but trust that the feedback will also be quite good.

Breadman
07-07-11, 16:19
I would appreciate if anyone could share thoughts on whether a FKK Tour that hits 12-16 different places over 6-8 days is a good idea or whether I'd be better off only visiting a handful of places that might have more girls to my liking. Thanks in advance for any recommendations you can provide.

.My advice is to keep the first trip simple. Don't go for a mega tour when you don't know what the clubs are about, which clubs are the best one's. And do lots of research, pick 3 or 4 clubs and spend 2 days at each. Then use google maps of the clubs address's and search for hotels nearby. Research is key, don't depend on a few answers here before you set foot in Germany. Living in NYC have to ask if you drive, if you have a drivers license I'd recommend buying a gps that works in europe (gamin nuvi 270) and rent a car at the airport. There's enough clubs in Frankfurt for an eight day stay, you can branch farther out on future visits. And there's no clubs 'close enough' to taxi to several from one hotel period. They're all spread out, usually miles from the next. And those fkk tours work by taking your money several times over. You pay them a set amount to join the tour, you pay two clubs per day their entrance fee's and the 'guide' gets money back from the money you payed at the door. Your not visiting two clubs a day to see more clubs, your going to two clubs a day so they get twice as many kickbacks. If you can't do the rental car then just pay for taxi's and try to figure out a simple tour visiting only a few of the top clubs in Frankfurt.

And being that your in NYC, you might just be better off traveling to Montreal where you can have the girls come to you. Montreal pales in comparison to the FKK scene but if your limited to taking taxi's then your overall transportation costs for an 8 day trip will be ten fold (if not more). An eight day car rental might set you back 170 euro's plus gas, taxi's could run you a hundred a day if your forced to use them for all your traveling.

Frej Of Asgaard
07-07-11, 19:47
and those fkk tours work by taking your money several times over. you pay them a set amount to join the tour, you pay two clubs per day their entrance fee's and the 'guide' gets money back from the money you payed at the door. your not visiting two clubs a day to see more clubs, your going to two clubs a day so they get twice as many kickbacksthat seems like a very plausible reason for why there are 2 clubs per day instead of just one per day.

the nice thing about an arranged tour would be that there are always some guys to talk to. you cannot have sex all the time, and the girls do not want to sit around and talk with you for so long. they need to earn some money. if you have way too much money lying around and too little time to plan anything then it is not a bad idea to go on a tour.

but i agree that instead of paying 2000 usd for the tour package which includes 8 days of transportation and hotels, then it is far less expensive and more flexible to get a rental car and book your own hotels. you also save the 8 unnesessary extra entry fees which would be 400-500 eur.

pytlover, you can just fly into either frankfurt or düsseldorf airport, rent a car with gps or buy a cheap gps unit. they are almost down to a price of 100 eur now.

before you go then write down the addresses of the clubs, and find them on googlemaps or.

www.map24.com

nearby hotels can be found on.

www.hotels.com

and.

www.booking.com

, or if you want some budget version hotels which are still ok, then look on.

www.accorhotels.com

for hotels in the etap or ibis chain.

as an american it might be wise to specifically ask the car rental company for a car with automatic gearbox (unless you know how to drive with manual). with a gps it is very easy to find your way around germany. addresses are always correct. if you have the postal code, the streetname and the streetnumber then almost nothing can go wrong. driving on the free speed parts of the autobahn (i. e. german motorway) is not terribly difficult as long as you remember the following rules:

1. always keep as far right as possible (no hanging around in the middle or left lanes if there is room to the right)

2. never ever pull into a lane to the left without having checked the rear view mirrors very carefully, for ultrafast cars coming from behind. you do not want to pull out in front of this guy for example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dzsdswtmug&feature=related

3. you have to use the indicator every time you change lanes.

4. motorway exits are always on the right side and never on the left side (like they sometimes are in the us).

Pytlover
07-07-11, 20:44
Thanks all for sharing your practical advice with me. I will stick to Oase, Palace, Mainhattan and World and just return to favorite one (s). They all seem to be relatively close by and most-often frequented by travellers. I'll really hope / try to find a wingman / guide on the Travel board before I arrive. Someone somewhere must have fond memories of their first FKK experience and want to take pity on me to show me the ropes. I will rent a car with GPS if I don't find a travel companion and choose a convenient cheap hotel to rest my head and ice my balls!

Here's an even more basic question: any tricks for keeping your strength and stamina to really enjoy the trip? I'd hate to come over and crap out in 2 days. Realistically, I will plan to be there for 3-4 days but if others support Frej's observations that I may want / need to take a break after a few days, it may make more sense to plan for 7-8 days with a rest in the middle.

I paid for my membership and hopefully will have PM priviliges within 24 hours if that's more convenient for anyone. Thanks again everyone.

Breadman
07-07-11, 21:23
The nice thing about an arranged tour would be that there are always some guys to talk to. You cannot have sex all the time, and the girls do not want to sit around and talk with you for so long. They need to earn some money. If you have way too much money lying around and too little time to plan anything then it is not a bad idea to go on a tour.

But I agree that instead of paying 2000 USD for the tour package which includes 8 days of transportation and hotels, then it is far less expensive and more flexible to get a rental car and book your own hotels. You also save the 8 unnesessary extra entry fees which would be 400-500 EUR.Couple of years back I talked to a guy on one of those tours, he paid the two grand for the tour. What they got for that amount was a ride on a shuttle bus and got piled two to a room at cheap hotels. Ten to twelve guys per trip gives the tour operator 20 to 24 grand upfront. And I'm sure the hotels are giving the guy a huge discount for booking 6 rooms. And the operator gets free cover to all the clubs AND I'm guessing 20% back from the cover of the group. How did I come up with the 20% I figure if Oase pays the taxi driver 15 euro's for each guest he brings in (23%) , other clubs will pay a similar amount. So not only does the operator get 20 grand upfront, he's getting 20% of the entrance fee's which for 12 guys might amount to 10, 000 euro's. A 2, 000 euro bonus. As soon as the tour operator found out that I was an ISG member and was talking about how easy it was to do your own tour, he threatened to leave the guy behind. Yeah, he didn't want to lose any repeat clients for such an easy paycheck. There was a guy on the ISG several years ago who tried to drum up business here but he quickly found the exit.

A simple and inexpensive tour would be to fly to Frankfurt, find a hotel near oase for 3 days that's within walking distance http://www.hotel-gasthaus-altebruecke.de/ Taxi to the hotel, spend 3 days at Oase, taxi to World for 3 days and stay here http://www.hotelgoldenerstern.com/ And then end your tour in Frankfurt where you can do Palace, Mainhattan and check out the Red Light District. Using taxi's this way might run you 300 euro's or so.

Wandere
07-08-11, 06:30
A simple and inexpensive tour would be to fly to Frankfurt, find a hotel near oase for 3 days that's within walking distance.

http://www.hotel-gasthaus-altebruecke.de/

Taxi to the hotel, spend 3 days at Oase, taxi to World for 3 days and stay here.

http://www.hotelgoldenerstern.com/

And then end your tour in Frankfurt where you can do Palace, Mainhattan and check out the Red Light District. Using taxi's this way might run you 300 euro's or so.[/QUOTE]I totally agree and endorse, besides the cut the tour operator gets, he does nothing except being a navigator.

Going with a FKK tour would probably be laying a laid one, each to his own,

Cheers!

IowaCB14
07-08-11, 17:07
A simple and inexpensive tour would be to fly to Frankfurt, find a hotel near oase for 3 days that's within walking distance.

http://www.hotel-gasthaus-altebruecke.de/

Taxi to the hotel, spend 3 days at Oase.

Cheers!As far as I know, the Mercure Hotel at Friedrichsdorf is close to Oase but it's not in walking distance. I don't think Hotel Gasthaus is within walking distance to Oase either.

Hessen Bub
07-08-11, 19:52
Depends on how you define walking distance. Just use Google Maps, it'll give you exact distances.

HB

Breadman
07-08-11, 20:51
I don't think Hotel Gasthaus is within walking distance to Oase either.Its 1. 8 km's from Oase, a 20 minute walk. If you can't walk for 20 minutes then you might want to reconsider visiting fkk clubs, the ladies will kill you faster than the distance you'd have to walk. Best of all, the walk back is downhill for all the fucking you did at the club. But if you walk or not, the idea would be to get a hotel as close to the club so that the taxi's would be less expensive throughout your entire trip.

Pytlover
07-08-11, 21:52
A lot of good suggestions here. Unfortunately, in my case I need a hotel with wi-fi to stay somewhat connected with the real world (except for when I'm lounging in a club full of naked women). If I come for less than a week, I'll probably stick to walking, taxis and strategically located hotels. If I can come for more than a week, I may rent a car and check out Bernds and GT, VV. Unless the consensus is that the other places are just different but not any better than Palce, Oase, Mainhattan, World.

London Traveller
07-08-11, 22:16
A lot of good suggestions here. Unfortunately, in my case I need a hotel with wi-fi to stay somewhat connected with the real world (except for when I'm lounging in a club full of naked women). If I come for less than a week, I'll probably stick to walking, taxis and strategically located hotels. If I can come for more than a week, I may rent a car and check out Bernds and GT, VV. Unless the consensus is that the other places are just different but not any better than Palce, Oase, Mainhattan, World.If you like optifik (or however it's spelt). Forget Bernds. It will be a long drive to GT and VV from Frankfurt. Probably not worth it IMHO as you are unlikely to exhaust all the possiblities in the Frankfurt area in a week (don't forget Sharks is in the area too).

Henio
07-08-11, 22:33
If I come for less than a week, I'll probably stick to walking, taxis and strategically located hotels. If I can come for more than a week, I may rent a carWhy would you not rent a car if less than a week? It will be the most economical as well as convenient option, even if only staying for 1 or 2 nights

Pytlover
07-09-11, 00:54
Why would you not rent a car if less than a week? It will be the most economical as well as convenient option, even if only staying for 1 or 2 nightsFair point. I'm really not planning to spend any time sightseeing anything other than blondes, brunettes, etc. So my assumption is that I would just to spend a full day at Palace, Oase, Mainhattan, World and / or Sharks and it might be more convenient for me to take a taxi one way to each place with a nearby hotel. I'm not familiar with Germany and I'll emasculate myself and admit that I don't drive a manual transmission and an automatic with GPS looked like it might be more costly than using taxis. If I end up staying late at each place then a car may be better than even more taxis or walking back to the hotel. I thought a longer trip would tilt the balance towards renting a car just for the option of a road trip to rest up.

Mike De H
07-09-11, 18:34
Fair point. I'm really not planning to spend any time sightseeing anything other than blondes, brunettes, etc. So my assumption is that I would just to spend a full day at Palace, Oase, Mainhattan, World and / or Sharks and it might be more convenient for me to take a taxi one way to each place with a nearby hotel. I'm not familiar with Germany and I'll emasculate myself and admit that I don't drive a manual transmission and an automatic with GPS looked like it might be more costly than using taxis. If I end up staying late at each place then a car may be better than even more taxis or walking back to the hotel. I thought a longer trip would tilt the balance towards renting a car just for the option of a road trip to rest up.Can you not borrow a manual car and learn? Its much more fun, especialy in a european Car.

Pytlover
07-09-11, 19:25
Can you not borrow a manual car and learn? Its much more fun, especialy in a european Car.I agree that it would be more fun but I don't have time to learn to drive right now because I am too busy preparing myself to go from sex 1 time per week to 4 times per day for 7 days. Also there is no way I'd take a chance in a foreign country, let alone on the Autobahn.

Frej Of Asgaard
07-09-11, 20:39
I agree that it would be more fun but I don't have time to learn to drive right now because I am too busy preparing myself to go from sex 1 time per week to 4 times per day for 7 days. Also there is no way I'd take a chance in a foreign country, let alone on the Autobahn.SIXT AG (german rental company) rents out a SMART Car quite cheap.

http://www.sixt.de/fahrzeugmodelle/

That one has a special kind of half-automatic gear box. It is not as smooth as a real automatic gear, but you do not have to use a clutch, so it should be very easy to drive.

You need to get your own GPS as supplement, but that can be bought either at a german media store or maybe by buying one on advance on the English part of Amazon. Co. Uk and have it sent to new York:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/browse/ref=sr_tc_2_1?node=389515011&ie=UTF8&qid=1310238949&sr=8-2-tc#/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=node

%3D389515011&field-keywords=tomtom&rh=and%3A560798%2Cn%3A! 560800%2Cn%3A389514011%2Cn%3A389515011%2Ck%3Atomtom.

Otherwise you might also just say fuck it and ask them if you can reserve a Porsche, or a BMW 7-series, or a BMW Z4 for you and go fast on the Autobahn. It is an experience in itself. If you were ready to pay 2000 dollars for tours guides, and you do not any longer, then there should be some extra dough left, and even then luxury cars can be rented for something manageable.

Looks like a BMW Z4 can be rented for 537 euros for 7 days for example.

AVIS also has a business with renting out Prestige cars:

http://www.avis.de/Fahrzeuge/Prestige-Flotte

Breadman
07-09-11, 20:55
A lot of good suggestions here. Unfortunately, in my case I need a hotel with wi-fi to stay somewhat connected with the real world (except for when I'm lounging in a club full of naked women). If I come for less than a week, I'll probably stick to walking, taxis and strategically located hotels. If I can come for more than a week, I may rent a car and check out Bernds and GT, VV. Unless the consensus is that the other places are just different but not any better than Palce, Oase, Mainhattan, World.You and others who need wifi should sit down and figure out how much 'extra' they spend in order to get wifi at a hotel compared to some of the cheaper hotels or the hotels near the club, factor in the taxi's as well. Then add all that up (Beffen can help since he's so anal about getting his ass licked) , then figure out how much it would cost you to use the internet on your cell phone and / or rent one while on a trip. Other options if you need to keep in touch with the office are text message plans, some company's offer packages for oversea's.

Frej Of Asgaard
07-09-11, 21:02
A lot of good suggestions here. Unfortunately, in my case I need a hotel with wi-fi to stay somewhat connected with the real worldThe Etap Hotel in Giessen / Linden has free Wifi included in the price and it only costs something like 40 euros per night. Although it is not within walking distance, it is quite close to FKK World by car.

http://www.etaphotel.com/gb/hotel-2675-etap-hotel-giessen-sued-west-linden/index.shtml

Pytlover
07-09-11, 21:51
The Etap Hotel in Giessen / Linden has free Wifi included in the price and it only costs something like 40 euros per night. Although it is not within walking distance, it is quite close to FKK World by car.
You and others who need wifi should sit down and figure out how much 'extra' they spend in order to get wifi at a hotel compared to some of the cheaper hotels or the hotels near the club, factor in the taxi's as well. Then add all that up (Beffen can help since he's so anal about getting his ass licked) , then figure out how much it would cost you to use the internet on your cell phone and / or rent one while on a trip. Other options if you need to keep in touch with the office are text message plans, some company's offer packages for oversea's.
SIXT AG (german rental company) rents out a SMART Car quite cheap.

http://www.sixt.de/fahrzeugmodelle/

That one has a special kind of half-automatic gear box. It is not as smooth as a real automatic gear, but you do not have to use a clutch, so it should be very easy to drive.

You need to get your own GPS as supplement, but that can be bought either at a german media store or maybe by buying one on advance on the English part of Amazon. Co. Uk and have it sent to new York:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/browse/ref=sr_tc_2_1?node=389515011&ie=UTF8&qid=1310238949&sr=8-2-tc#/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=node

%3D389515011&field-keywords=tomtom&rh=and%3A560798%2Cn%3A! 560800%2Cn%3A389514011%2Cn%3A389515011%2Ck%3Atomtom.

Otherwise you might also just say fuck it and ask them if you can reserve a Porsche, or a BMW 7-series, or a BMW Z4 for you and go fast on the Autobahn. It is an experience in itself. If you were ready to pay 2000 dollars for tours guides, and you do not any longer, then there should be some extra dough left, and even then luxury cars can be rented for something manageable.

Looks like a BMW Z4 can be rented for 537 euros for 7 days for example.

AVIS also has a business with renting out Prestige cars:

http://www.avis.de/Fahrzeuge/Prestige-FlotteThanks all for the input.

I'll need real wifi or WLAN for a laptop to connect and find time for real work. I have an iPhone with AT&T Wireless so I haven't even tried to investigate voice / data international roaming plans since they are almost always non-economical. I'd like to pick up a prepaid phone in Germany just to have a cell phone for emergencies but stick to wifi for the iPhone and WLAN / wifi at the hotel. Etap sounds like a good suggestion. I didn't expect to get much lower than the €40 / night range w / free wifi (and parking for that matter if I rent a car). There is another location ETAP HOTEL Frankfurt Sued Offenbach that seems a little closer for just a few more euros.

I drove a SMART once in the Caribbean when it was the only choice and it was easy enough to drive but struggled making it up a few hills. I am American-ized enough that I couldn't see myself renting one again."An American man died in a traffic accident travelling on Autobahn. He had a detailed map and itinerary of FKK clubs which strongly suggests he was a visiting sex tourist. He was driving a SMART car." If God forbid by some 1-in-a-million chance anything happens to me while I'm in Germany, I feel my name would only be tarnished by that last statement. I've ridden 200kph on the Autobahn before so I really don't feel any need to take unnecessary risks. My only thrills will be more intimate.

London Traveller
07-09-11, 21:59
You and others who need wifi should sit down and figure out how much 'extra' they spend in order to get wifi at a hotel compared to some of the cheaper hotels or the hotels near the club, factor in the taxi's as well. Then add all that up (Beffen can help since he's so anal about getting his ass licked) , then figure out how much it would cost you to use the internet on your cell phone and / or rent one while on a trip. Other options if you need to keep in touch with the office are text message plans, some company's offer packages for oversea's.It's not necessary to spend any 'extra' on wifi as some great budget hotels have it as standard. I stay at the BandB Frankfurt Nord which has great wifi and is a very reasonably priced but perfectly adequate hotel which is not far from Oase (by car). http://www.hotelbb.de/en/frankfurt-nord

London Traveller
07-09-11, 22:08
I agree that it would be more fun but I don't have time to learn to drive right now because I am too busy preparing myself to go from sex 1 time per week to 4 times per day for 7 days. Also there is no way I'd take a chance in a foreign country, let alone on the Autobahn.Driving in Germany is very easy. The roads are well maintained and there are traffic lights, road markings and plenty of signs everywhere. The only problem I have found is that the entrances to the Autobahn sometimes don't give you much time to get on the main road, however other drivers are very helpful in leaving room. Also, when there are roadworks the lanes do become a bit narrow.

I do find that a GPS with lane expansion is essential though (I have a TomTom which was top of the range a few years back) as sometimes the junctions are complicated. I have managed to successfully make the transition from driving on the left to driving on the right. So coming from the US should be even more straightforward!

Samplerr
07-10-11, 09:56

%3D389515011&field-keywords=tomtom&rh=and%3A560798%2Cn%3A! 560800%2Cn%3A389514011%2Cn%3A389515011%2Ck%3Atomtom.If the rental car doesn't come with GPS it would be cheaper and easier to download a smart phone app. Sygic's Mobile maps for example seems to work well in Germany.

Excess
07-10-11, 19:15
A slight veer off into the female mind area with an FKK context.

A friend of mine from a Central Eastern country has combined University with escorting over the last almost 3 years, successful in both. Having now graduated (with honors in mathmatics) last year, she decided to give Germany a try after hearing tales of FKK`s and with a girl friend in Southern Germany working there she had a base to go to.

Lovely girl, about a 8 1/2 IMO, intelligent, enjoys sex (or so it seems) , is quite particular about oral with and kissing, is "expressive" and equally enjoys anal.

Spoke to her on her return, well we did more than speak, and her take was as follows: "I went to a FKK and after one day left. Went to a Poof and stayed for almost 3 months. She loved it!"

Asked why, she said: I could more or less go when I wanted to, in fact spent most days while at a FKK I was told when I had to be there, the hours etc. I could not stand the idea of being required to BBBJ everyone, if I felt comfortable with them or not and the same for kissing."

Coincidentally, her girl friend started off in the Poof and did not like it and so went to the FKK where she is a happy camper.

Fair enough, and I guess the Poof provided her the conditions that she was looking for. Perhaps there are other girls who feel the same way and so the brothels get new recruits who certainly are not lacking in the looks department. Happily, on her return home and on the chances when I get to meet her, normal service is resumed.

Different horses for different courses.

Hessen Bub
07-10-11, 21:48
It's called "Puff". And although the girls often refer only to the walking houses (Laufhäuser) as Puffs it is another word for brothel. So a FKK is also a Puff and nothing else.

HB

Dedalus
07-11-11, 17:39
It's called "Puff". And although the girls often refer only to the walking houses (Laufhäuser) as Puffs it is another word for brothel. So a FKK is also a Puff and nothing else.

HBPuff, the magic hooker,

Worked on her knees,

She frolicked in her nakedness,

Through the clubs of Germany.

Cheers,

Dedalus, who just couldn't resist

Optimist
07-12-11, 16:42
As many members may be hiring cars the Tripadviser site may be of interest. There are several active threads warning of the dangers of hiring from Thrifty or Dollar. The office at Frankfurt has, it would appear from the posts, perfected several different methods of extracting money, relying on the probablity that foreign visitors are unlikely to be able to use the German legal system to obtain redress.

Just search Thrifty and Frankfurt.

This would appear not to the normal sort of problem with car hire but appears to be organised, intentional and wide-ranging, and the cost to users can easily be 1000 lost Euros

Ortos
07-12-11, 19:56
As many members may be hiring cars the Tripadviser site may be of interest. There are several active threads warning of the dangers of hiring from Thrifty or Dollar. The office at Frankfurt has, it would appear from the posts, perfected several different methods of extracting money, relying on the probablity that foreign visitors are unlikely to be able to use the German legal system to obtain redress.I agree with this 2000% I was renting cars through economycarrentals. Com. When you want to hire a car from Frankfurt-Main Airport, their default provider is Thriffty / Dollar, who are inconveniently located in the Terminal 2 (not 1!). The first time, back in January 2011, they tried their Winter Tyre Scam, trying to extort another 100-odd euros.

Next time was recently in June just past. I picked up a car with the arrangement that I would take the car full and return it full. When I actually started the car and started to drive out of the airport, the car's feul gauge read not full but midway between full and 3/4 full! Hmmmmp! How many people don't notice. Or do notice when it's too late!

This company is clearly out to swindle you.

O.

London Traveller
07-12-11, 20:18
who are inconveniently located in the Terminal 2 (not 1!).Terminal 2 is not inconvenient if you are arriving with an airline which uses that terminal. I usually travel with BA, so I am very happy with car rental companies at Terminal 2 (I haven't used Thrifty / Dollar, but have used Budget, Avis, Hertz and Europcar, all of who have been satisfactory). The set up at Terminal 2 is actually excellent for those companies who have a desk right outside the baggage / customs hall and who then keep their cars just downstairs in the car park in the lower floors of the terminal itself. As all the companies I have used do.

Ortos
07-12-11, 20:38
Terminal 2 is not inconvenient if you are arriving with an airline which uses that terminal. I usually travel with BA, so I am very happy with car rental companies at Terminal 2 (I haven't used Thrifty / Dollar, but have used Budget, Avis, Hertz and Europcar, all of who have been satisfactory). The set up at Terminal 2 is actually excellent for those companies who have a desk right outside the baggage / customs hall and who then keep their cars just downstairs in the car park in the lower floors of the terminal itself. As all the companies I have used do.All you say about Terminal 2 is true. IF you arriving there. But in calling Terminal 2 "inconvenient" I neglected to clarify that it was so in the context of somebody going to the Airport via S-bahn to pick-up a car. Since all S-bahns arrive at T. 1, to get to your car rental desk you have to walk clear across the Terminal 1 building and then go on the sky-train, etc. Same deal on returning the car and if your flight is Terminal 1, it all tacks on time.

Anyway the main point is Thrifty / Dollar are rip-offs at Frankfurt Airport.

I much prefer Sixt at the Frankfurt Hbf, if I had my choice.

O

Akibono
07-20-11, 02:09
Can anyone give a comprehensive list of club which allow women to approach the men and those that do not? I never pay attention to this, but it would be nice to know. It is also something that does not appear to be openly stated.

Gfe Finder
07-20-11, 03:39
Can anyone give a comprehensive list of club which allow women to approach the men and those that do not? I never pay attention to this, but it would be nice to know. It is also something that does not appear to be openly stated.It is my understanding that only Bernds and Babylon prohibit animation/forbid girls initiating an approach/are animierungsverbot clubs. All other FKK/Sauna Clubs in Germany allow it. If I am wrong would anyone care to add to this list?

Kimino
07-20-11, 05:49
It is my understanding that only Bernds and Babylon prohibit animation/forbid girls initiating an approach/are animierungsverbot clubs. All other FKK/Sauna Clubs in Germany allow it. If I am wrong would anyone care to add to this list?Also Colosseum in Augsburg has the same policy and my experience is that it is also quite strict. No girls approaching customers.

I also think there's a degree that should be indicated in the list. What I mean is that on one end are places like Artemis, Palace, Paradise, where girls can come up to you and offer services, and sometimes with a lot of insistence, on the other end are places like Bernds or Colosseum, somewhere in the middle are places like PSR where no girls would come up to me except a couple and timidly. To the point where I was convinced there was a house rule like at Bernds.

Ciao.

Kimino ready to ride to Villach!

Ortos
07-20-11, 06:34
It is my understanding that only Bernds and Babylon prohibit animation/forbid girls initiating an approach/are animierungsverbot clubs. All other FKK/Sauna Clubs in Germany allow it. If I am wrong would anyone care to add to this list?Not true. There are a whole group of clubs that follow this "no-approach" philosophy. To add the to the list: Acapulco, F39.

O

Kimino
07-20-11, 09:44
Can anyone give a comprehensive list of club which allow women to approach the men and those that do not? I never pay attention to this, but it would be nice to know. It is also something that does not appear to be openly stated.This request made me think that it might be very useful to have an area where we could keep and update a one page list with all the FKKs and the very basic info for each one. Don't you think?

The info could be:

Name of the FKK.

Site url.

Address.

Opening / closing time.

Entrance fee.

30min (if applicable)

60min (if applicable)

Cim.

Anal.

Etc.

This would save so many messages and time to everybody and would be quite interesting.

Problem is that this should be probably updated only by one person and therefore with different privileges. Maybe should be done on an external blog or website. Maybe Angus?

Just an idea.

Hessen Bub
07-20-11, 10:25
Can anyone give a comprehensive list of club which allow women to approach the men and those that do not? I never pay attention to this, but it would be nice to know. It is also something that does not appear to be openly stated.It's more or less all clubs in NRW plus Collosseum.

HB

Dedalus
07-20-11, 12:03
Not true. There are a whole group of clubs that follow this "no-approach" philosophy. To add the to the list: Acapulco, F39.

OACA may have such a policy, but it isn't so strictly enforced. I was approached by a number of girls there. Also been waylaid at both GT and LR. Don't recall it happening so often at PHG but it had been a while since I was there.

Most of the smaller places in the NRW area that I have been to have this policy.

Cheers,

Dedalus, who ain't all that bothered when a gal approaches him in the right way

Gfe Finder
07-20-11, 15:24
It's more or less all clubs in NRW plus Collosseum.

HB
ACA may have such a policy, but it isn't so strictly enforced. I was approached by a number of girls there. Also been waylaid at both GT and LR. Don't recall it happening so often at PHG but it had been a while since I was there.

Most of the smaller places in the NRW area that I have been to have this policy.

Cheers,

Dedalus, who ain't all that bothered when a gal approaches him in the right wayI was once told that NRW clubs in general prohibit animation. However, off the top of my head I've been to Golden Time, PSR, and Heavens Gate and been approached at each place-- in some cases rather aggressively. If there is such a policy in those clubs (and at PSR for instance, I don't think that there is) the management doesn't do a good job of enforcing it.

Shark16
07-20-11, 15:31
This request made me think that it might be very useful to have an area where we could keep and update a one page list with all the FKKs and the very basic info for each one. Don't you think?

The info could be:

Name of the FKK.

Site url.

Address.

Opening / closing time.

Entrance fee.

30min (if applicable)

60min (if applicable)

Cim.

Anal.

Etc.

This would save so many messages and time to everybody and would be quite interesting.

Problem is that this should be probably updated only by one person and therefore with different privileges. Maybe should be done on an external blog or website. Maybe Angus?

Just an idea.Hey,
You are not suggesting something like this, are you? See
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2601-FKK-FAQ&p=498957&viewfull=1#post498957
and http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2601-FKK-FAQ&p=498956&viewfull=1#post498956

That's why the FKK FAQ thread was opened back in the days I believe, but somehow the good reports in this area got drowned by other reports, and never got updated either way (the above reports are 5 years old)

Now, if you completed the guide with GPS coordinates, directions by car (without GPS, anyone?), public transport guidance, taxi costs and hotel suggestions for all the clubs, you would come a long way. Be my guest! :)

Muthy
07-20-11, 16:57
Guys,

This thread is amazing. I have never heard about FKK club and now all the details in these forums made me to think to give a try on FKK clubs. I am in UK and I would like to know certain details before I make up my mind for this one,

1. After going through all the reports, I am planning to visit Oase, palace & mainhattan for a three day trip in frankfurt.

2. What ekino or cinema means? Does all the girls like to try ekino or cinema before we proceed for the room.

3. I am a vegetarian. Can I get the dietary food accordingly in all the clubs.

4. Is there any discriminations in colour exist in the clubs or with the girls.

5. I don't know germany and only communication medium I know is English. Would it be sufficient?

6. Please suggest me a hotel for accomodation that is center to all the three FKK clubs.

Surely, these questions would have been answered in any of the threads, but I can't find it out through search options. I might require some additional skill for search I guess.

Kimino
07-20-11, 19:02
Hey,

You are not suggesting something like this, are you?Hahaha yes I am.

Well if they are 5 years old it's kind of useless.

Don't think the forum is the correct platform for this.

Thanks for the pointers though!

Best

Breadman
07-20-11, 19:40
Hahaha yes I am.

Well if they are 5 years old it's kind of useless.

Don't think the forum is the correct platform for this.

Thanks for the pointers though!

BestI agree. Many clubs have closed and opened since these 5 years have passed. And clubs like Goldentime have extended their weekend hours till 2am, I was suprised to read this myself.

HankyPank
07-20-11, 23:42
Hey guys,

Do you have to shower in front of everyone else or do they have private showers? I wouldn't like to shower in front of everyone. And, do they only give you towels or do most places supply bath robes as well?

Wanking
07-20-11, 23:57
Having been to Harem Erkrath (flat rate) a few times, I am aware of Saunaclub Atrium beside it, and now it appears they have another club in the building, Penthouse.

http://www.harem-platinum.de/

http://www.saunaclub-atrium.de/

http://www.penthouse-saunaclub.de/

London Traveller
07-21-11, 00:15
Guys,

This thread is amazing. I have never heard about FKK club and now all the details in these forums made me to think to give a try on FKK clubs. I am in UK and I would like to know certain details before I make up my mind for this one,

1. After going through all the reports, I am planning to visit Oase, palace & mainhattan for a three day trip in frankfurt.

2. What ekino or cinema means? Does all the girls like to try ekino or cinema before we proceed for the room.

3. I am a vegetarian. Can I get the dietary food accordingly in all the clubs.

4. Is there any discriminations in colour exist in the clubs or with the girls.

5. I don't know germany and only communication medium I know is English. Would it be sufficient?

6. Please suggest me a hotel for accomodation that is center to all the three FKK clubs.

Surely, these questions would have been answered in any of the threads, but I can't find it out through search options. I might require some additional skill for search I guess.1. Nice idea. You will see 3 very different clubs and be able to decide which you like best.

2. All the 3 clubs you will visit have a room where porn movies are shown. If you want to, a girl will give you a blow job there and some will have sex. Some girls don't like it. Ask them first if you're thinking of taking them there from elsewhere in the club. If you sit in the kino then a girl (occasionally 2 at once) will often come up to you and offer you her services.

3. You will miss out on the bratwurst but there is plenty of vegetarian fare on offer in all 3 clubs (not very good quality in Oase though).

4. There seem to be rumours about this on the forum, particularly with some other clubs, but I haven't seen any evidence of it in Frankfurt, although the vast majority of the clients are white.

5. English is fine.

6. I stay in north Frankfurt and rent a car so the hotel I stay at is not central to the clubs. Maybe someone else can suggest one.

7. Spend an evening reading the whole forum for the past few years and you will be rewarded.

HankyPank
07-21-11, 00:30
Having been to Harem Erkrath (flat rate) a few times, I am aware of Saunaclub Atrium beside it, and now it appears they have another club in the building, Penthouse.

http://www.harem-platinum.de/

http://www.saunaclub-atrium.de/

http://www.penthouse-saunaclub.de/I checked out the pics of Atrium, seems to have a really nice layout / decor. But. How are the women?

The Cane
07-21-11, 01:02
4. There seem to be rumours about this on the forum, particularly with some other clubs, but I haven't seen any evidence of it in Frankfurt, although the vast majority of the clients are white.It's no rumor with regard to Golden Time. I can personally attest to that myself. But since he's not going there, he should be fine. Also man, if you can somehow take the time to go to World, that will give you another club to check out in the general area. What I usually do is split a day between Palace and Mainhattan (Palace starting in the afternoon and Mainhattan in the evening). I set aside a whole day for Oase because, in my opinion, it has the best line-up with the nastiest girls. Hehehe! And When I go to World, I also set aside a full day just for that club since you have to travel the most distance to get to that one. If you use a similar scheme, you can make all four of the major clubs in the area and still stay within your planned 3-day trip. Consider it.

Hessen Bub
07-21-11, 10:08
Hey guys,

Do you have to shower in front of everyone else or do they have private showers? I wouldn't like to shower in front of everyone. And, do they only give you towels or do most places supply bath robes as well?Majority of the clubs does not have private showers. But you can shower in your bath robe or towel.

HB

N O R E
07-21-11, 17:11
It's no rumor with regard to Golden Time. I can personally attest to that myself.The Cane, this statement is just based on your personal experience, right? I wouldn't want us to scare of people new to FKK-land with blanket statements like that. However, if you have a credible source that has told you this for a fact, its a different story. I'm not looking to start anything here, but just wanted to remind us all to qualify strong statements.

As a gentleman of colour, I will say that based on my personal experience, I have not been refused entry to GT. I have always shown up on my own, or at most with one other person. Mind you, this was between 2008 and 2009, so if something has drastically changed since then, I wouldn't be aware of it.

Breadman
07-21-11, 19:01
It's no rumor with regard to Golden Time. I can personally attest to that myself. But since he's not going there, he should be fine. Also man, if you can somehow take the time to go to World, that will give you another club to check out in the general area. What I usually do is split a day between Palace and Mainhattan (Palace starting in the afternoon and Mainhattan in the evening). I set aside a whole day for Oase because, in my opinion, it has the best line-up with the nastiest girls. Hehehe! And When I go to World, I also set aside a full day just for that club since you have to travel the most distance to get to that one. If you use a similar scheme, you can make all four of the major clubs in the area and still stay within your planned 3-day trip. Consider it.If you have a car and one of those combined VIP cards from World / Mainhattan you can do both World and Mainhattan in the same night for only one cover charge.

Question to Cane: do you rent a car when touring? Google maps is showing me it would take 23 minutes to drive from Palace to Mainhattan, if you use the shortcut by World to hop on the A5 its possible to make a World to Mainhattan run in the same time it takes to go from Palace to Mainhattan.

Frej Of Asgaard
07-21-11, 19:32
As a gentleman of colour, I will say that based on my personal experience, I have not been refused entry to GT. I have always shown up on my own, or at most with one other person. Mind you, this was between 2008 and 2009, so if something has drastically changed since then, I wouldn't be aware of it.I think it might depend on which colour.

I have heard the same rumour from someone at Goldentime. Goldentime is however the only club I have heard this about. First of all. I do not agree at all with Goldentimes "client screening". The following are not my views or beliefs, and I am just retelling what I have heard. Please don't shoot the messenger.

With the risk of being very politically uncorrect. What I have heard is the following:

Middle Eastern / Arabic type of men: They don't like to let these in, because they believe that these men are too rough or disrespectful with the girls.

African (I. E. Black) men: The don't like to let these in, because they believe that these men have too big dicks and too much stamina, thus they end up using up or hurting the girls vaginas too much. Hmmm. The only semi-factual statistics on that seems to be this "world map":

Asians, Hispanics and other "colours": No problem

Frej Of Asgaard
07-21-11, 19:33
The link to the "world map":

Frej Of Asgaard
07-21-11, 19:34
Bloody hell?

Why does links disappear from my posts?

http://whyevolutionistrue.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/penis-size-map.jpg

Link: whyevolutionistrue. Files. Wordpress. Com / 2011/03 / penis-size-map. Jpg

Muthy
07-21-11, 22:25
4. There seem to be rumours about this on the forum, particularly with some other clubs, but I haven't seen any evidence of it in Frankfurt, although the vast majority of the clients are white.Thanks for the detail mate. Still bit unclear about colour. Any idea how is the scene for Indians. B'because if none have visited[which is impossible I believe], I am afraid the clubs will be alienated for them.

The Cane
07-21-11, 22:27
The Cane, this statement is just based on your personal experience, right? I wouldn't want us to scare of people new to FKK-land with blanket statements like that. However, if you have a credible source that has told you this for a fact, its a different story. I'm not looking to start anything here, but just wanted to remind us all to qualify strong statements.

As a gentleman of colour, I will say that based on my personal experience, I have not been refused entry to GT. I have always shown up on my own, or at most with one other person. Mind you, this was between 2008 and 2009, so if something has drastically changed since then, I wouldn't be aware of it.NORE, I believe you may have read some things into my comments that simply were not there. I have attached a link to my posts #2088 and 2090 in the Sauna Golden Time thread where I believe I gave a fair, open, honest, and balanced account of my one and only experience at that club. People may draw from that what they will:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2589-Sauna-Club-Golden-Time-Bruggen/page8&highlight=Cane

+Lucia

The Cane
07-21-11, 22:31
If you have a car and one of those combined VIP cards from World / Mainhattan you can do both World and Mainhattan in the same night for only one cover charge.

Question to Cane: do you rent a car when touring? Google maps is showing me it would take 23 minutes to drive from Palace to Mainhattan, if you use the shortcut by World to hop on the A5 its possible to make a World to Mainhattan run in the same time it takes to go from Palace to Mainhattan.No, I have not rented a car. Maybe I should. I usually rely upon public transportation and taxis.

Rain City
07-22-11, 17:01
Would anyone give me some hotel recommendation in Monchengladbach? I am looking for clean, simple, inexpensive place to stay. The two requirements are having wireless internet access and I can park a rental car (either on the property or nearby).

Muthy
07-24-11, 22:47
1. Nice idea. You will see 3 very different clubs and be able to decide which you like best.

2. All the 3 clubs you will visit have a room where porn movies are shown. If you want to, a girl will give you a blow job there and some will have sex. Some girls don't like it. Ask them first if you're thinking of taking them there from elsewhere in the club. If you sit in the kino then a girl (occasionally 2 at once) will often come up to you and offer you her services.

3. You will miss out on the bratwurst but there is plenty of vegetarian fare on offer in all 3 clubs (not very good quality in Oase though).

4. There seem to be rumours about this on the forum, particularly with some other clubs, but I haven't seen any evidence of it in Frankfurt, although the vast majority of the clients are white.

5. English is fine.

6. I stay in north Frankfurt and rent a car so the hotel I stay at is not central to the clubs. Maybe someone else can suggest one.

7. Spend an evening reading the whole forum for the past few years and you will be rewarded.Guys, Any idea about the indians visiting the Germany FKK. I just wanted to understand this as my only intention of visit to Germany is for FKK Club. I am bit worried if all are whites then it could be a problem. Kindly suggest me whether to proceed further as a failure will cost me a lot.

Also, please suggest me a hotel which is nearer or center to Oasis, Palace & Mainhattan.

Hannibal Barca
07-24-11, 23:46
I am expecting to be in the NRW area during my birthday. I am asking which clubs have a special deal for guests whose birthday it is. From my initial research I believe that Yin Yang near Roermond and Bernds have free entry for birthday guests. Are there any other clubs that have a special deal for birthday guests in NRW?

Thank you for any help.

Hannibal Barca
07-24-11, 23:48
I am expecting to be in NRW during my birthday. I know that Yin Yang near Roermond and Bernds have free entry for birthday guests. Are there any other NRW clubs that have special deals for birthdays?

Thank you for any help here.

Hannibal Barca
07-24-11, 23:50
I am expecting to be in NRW during my birthday. I know that Yin Yang near Roermond and Bernds have free entry for birthday guests. Are there any other NRW clubs that have special deals for birthdays?

Hannibal Barca
07-24-11, 23:51

Hannibal Barca
07-24-11, 23:59

Creature2
07-25-11, 13:59
I will arrive to NRW this weekend, starting from the 29th of July.

PHG, VV, PSR and Planet is on the list.

It seems ACA also improved the line-up. Any other idea?

Which club apply happy hour entries;

ACA, early bird for 25E.

VV, free entry on Sunday if any entry purchased in the same week.

Planet. 30E happy hour.

Finca Erotica. 30E happy hour.

Any other cheaper entry club in and around NRW?

Nille Copenhagen
07-25-11, 14:45
I will arrive to NRW this weekend, starting from the 29th of July.

Planet. 30E happy hour.

Any other cheaper entry club in and around NRW?I didn't know that PHG have 30€ happy hour, can anyone confirm this?

DolceVita have also happy hour 35€

Bernds have 50€. 30th Birthday discounts! Check their website.

Creature2
07-25-11, 16:07
Happy Garden has a special Pirate party, this Saturday!

Wanking
07-29-11, 22:54
Used to be owned by the same people who own PT Dorsten.

http://www.poleposition-kerpen.de/index.php

Breadman
07-31-11, 20:42

Thank you for any help here.It would seem that Goldentime, Living Room, Atlantika, Palace and Flamingo Island all offer free admission on your birthday. At least from what I've read on the board here. Can anyone confirm or negate any of these clubs?

Frej Of Asgaard
08-01-11, 22:03
I am in NordRhein-Westfallen all of next week.

Does anybody have good advice about which clubs to visit on the slow days. I. E. Monday to Wednesday. Maybe also Thursday.

I know that Goldentime is busy almost everyday and I will be going there at least one of the days. But I do not want to go there all of the days.

Vito Corleone
08-02-11, 01:49

Does anybody have good advice about which clubs to visit on the slow days. I. E. Monday to Wednesday. Maybe also Thursday.

I know that Goldentime is busy almost everyday and I will be going there at least one of the days. But I do not want to go there all of the days.Other than GT, most clubs will have a thin lineup Mon, Tue. I find the lineups start getting better starting on Wed. LR starts off very thin then slowly becomes very good once the night shift arrives. You can also try Samya & PHG. Samya has a decent lineup, but I only visited because one of my ATF's was there.

Jerboa
08-02-11, 03:36
Happy Garden has a special Pirate party, this Saturday!Do you have to bring your own peg leg and hook hand?

Creature2
08-02-11, 11:38
Do you have to bring your own peg leg and hook hand?I assume they provided those accesories, for free of charge.

I didn't show up the party. I went to PHG reception area and saw there was a long line to get in the club. I asked the counter lady if there is too much customer, she misunderstood and told me there were 50 girls inside. This is nice but the parking lot was almost full, even at 5 pm. I didn't sleep well the night before so I decided that a loudy and crowded party was the last thing I needed, in order to have some relax, I went to Villa Vertigo. Villa also was very crowded by customers but at least, in the second building, there is no music at all. When I was recharged batteries, went to the main building to listen live DJ performance and to check how the chicks going crazy with this music. Saturday (and maybe Friday) was always rocks at Villa.

Creature2
08-02-11, 11:43

I know that Goldentime is busy almost everyday and I will be going there at least one of the days. But I do not want to go there all of the days.If you need a rest day, I can suggest Planet near Duren, not so far from your main destination. The facilities are top notch but lacks talents during weekdays, this is the only problem. I had a not so fine session and an unforgettable session.

Acapulco in Velbert receive good reports, recently.

Big30
08-02-11, 12:32
I didn't show up the party. I went to PHG reception area and saw there was a long line to get in the club. I asked the counter lady if there is too much customer, she misunderstood and told me there were 50 girls inside. This is nice but the parking lot was almost full, even at 5 pm. I didn't sleep well the night before so I decided that a loudy and crowded party was the last thing I needed, in order to have some relax, I went to Villa Vertigo.I was at the party arrived at 6PM and would not say the parking lot was full then. Party was OK, girls dressed as Pirates, in the bar DJ sunny was playing and yes loud music but in the Nachtcafe perfect spot to relax. Later in the evening it was crowded but although not warm you could sit outside which makes a difference, doors to the bar area were open and enough fris air.

Good food, Gute Stimmung, left at 2AM and the party went on untill 3AM.

B30

Magic191
08-05-11, 20:22
I have visited the clubs in the Frankfurt are a few times some years ago. I have the impression that the girls tend to dress more now than earlier. Is the "dress code" still neced girls or do you they wear more lingerie today?

Euro100
08-06-11, 04:35
I have visited the clubs in the Frankfurt are a few times some years ago. I have the impression that the girls tend to dress more now than earlier. Is the "dress code" still neced girls or do you they wear more lingerie today?Nothing changed

Breadman
08-17-11, 17:58
Any other cheaper entry club in and around NRW?Yin Yang has a reduced entry of 40 euro's if you arrive before 2pm.

LR has those 5 euro off cards that are available at the front desk of both GT and LR if I'm not mistaken.

Bobo.fr
08-17-11, 19:17
Yin Yang has a reduced entry of 40 euro's if you arrive before 2pm.

LR has those 5 euro off cards that are available at the front desk of both GT and LR if I'm not mistaken.ACAPULCO : 35/25 Euros (http://www.fkkacapulco.de/english/preise.htm)

PLANET : 50/30 (Happy hours) (http://www.fkk-planet.de/index.php?language=en)

But I've never been in these clubs

Ortos
08-17-11, 19:59
ACAPULCO : 35/25 Euros (

http://www.fkkacapulco.de/english/preise.htm

)

PLANET : 50/30 (Happy hours) (

http://www.fkk-planet.de/index.php?language=en

) I've been to Acapulco once, not Planet. I discovered, to my delight, during my debut visit to the first club that sessions were only 40e / 30mins. Great! Not so great on the day I went: the line-up. However, I did go on a Sunday in mid-June when one might not expect the club to be firing on all thrusters line-up-wise. But if you go on a day / night with a decent line-up, then I think you could get good value out of this club. Acapulco has been described by some past posters as in the middle of nowhere or out in the sticks, but I found it pretty easy to find with proper instructions, and about a 20-odd minute drive off the A3 south of Dusseldorf.

Big30
08-17-11, 23:47
http://heaven7-saunaclub.de/

Before Eurogirls Willich. Now a (small) Saunaclub. Entrance is 30E and 30 min is also 30E.

B30

Capt Dan
08-18-11, 00:28
http://heaven7-saunaclub.de/

Before Eurogirls Willich. Now a (small) Saunaclub. Entrance is 30E and 30 min is also 30E.

B30Many thanks for the info Big30. This club is very handy if you are staying in the Etap in Willich. A mongering buddy of mine Lastman visited the joint when it was Eurogirls and said it was ok. Expect the new (re-branded) Saunaclub to be ok too. Not exactly VillaVertigo standard though :D But thanks for the info and good to know.

CD

Big30
08-18-11, 00:47
Many thanks for the info Big30. This club is very handy if you are staying in the Etap in Willich.

CDIt is almost on Walking Distance from the Etap in Willich. As I said not as Big as GT, PHG, VV. But it is OK. In the evening 10-15 Girls, most of them looking as good as the average of the Girls in any other Sauna Club. Gril in the Atrium, Beer is now for free and that for 30E Entrance.

Major modification change w. r.t. EG is that they have a Kino now at the left from the Bar.

Fr / Sa they close at 5AM. But that info you also can find at the HP.

B30

Gergiev
08-20-11, 01:33
I guess they are more concerned about meeting neighbours or work colleagues as opposed to some migrant hookers. Most of the working girls are non-German anyway and those that are German are very unlikely to fall into the work colleague / neighbour / aquaintance category (I. E. They won't know you personally, won't know your surname etc.) even if they do hale from the same town or city. I guess there is always the possability that you could bump into a migrant hooker in the local mall or coffee shop. But if you did so what! The hooker is hardly going to out herself as a working girl and reveal to the world that she met you in an FKK. So the concern is to be seen by someone from the neighbourhood or from the workplace. I'm not saying that my German mongering buddies fret endlessly about been seen in an FKK / Sauna Club BUT they do certainly go out of their way to be discreet!

CD.Sorry Captain, slight misunderstanding.

I take your point above but I meant that I was surprised that some German girls would take the chance of working in Cologne if from Duesseldorf or in Frankfurt if from Cologne as 2 examples.

If a bunch of local guys spot someone they know, chances are that word will spread about her "pastime".

VG.

Breadman
08-20-11, 01:57
Sorry Captain, slight misunderstanding.

I take your point above but I meant that I was surprised that some German girls would take the chance of working in Cologne if from Duesseldorf or in Frankfurt if from Cologne as 2 examples.

If a bunch of local guys spot someone they know, chances are that word will spread about her "pastime".

VG.Think of the odds. The girl decides to work in a club an hour from home, either trains it to work or has an apartment. Remember, she's young and doesn't make much money, so she'll be hanging with a circle of friends who don't make much money either. People that might know her personally 'who' have money would have to travel to the right club on the right day. So the odds of you running into your customers daughter and recognizing her are slim. If you did run into his hot daughter I'm sure the last thing on your mind would be 'spreading' the information of what she's doing for work. More like it you'd be spreading her legs. You wouldn't ruin a good thing.

Tommyh80
08-20-11, 09:49
I have been several times til Düsseldorf (visiting Livingroom) and Berlin (visiting massage parlors and Artemis) , and every time I really enjoyed. I think I prefer Düsseldorf over Berlin since Berlin is a very big city and not so easy to get around like Düsseldorf. And Artemis is also expensive compared to Livingroom.

I'm planning a new trip to Germany this October, and I'm not sure if I should go back to Düsseldorf, or if I should try another city, maybe Frankfurt? I heard that the FKK Palace is good, but also that there is not so much to do beside mongering in Frankfurt?

Kimino
08-20-11, 10:43
I'm planning a new trip to Germany this October, and I'm not sure if I should go back to Düsseldorf, or if I should try another city, maybe Frankfurt? I heard that the FKK Palace is good, but also that there is not so much to do beside mongering in Frankfurt?My vote goes for Frankfurt.

- You will be able to visit Palace and Oase, for many considered in the group of the BIG clubs, in the same league as Artemis. You will also have a chance to visit Mainhattan, also in Fra.

- It's always nice to visit new clubs and the ones in Frankfurt definitely deserve a visit, at least. I personally preferred Palace over Oase, but some think the exact opposite. Never visited the Dusseldorf area, just Koln, so I'm saying this based on the fact that you already know the area.

- I agree that Frankfurt is not very interesting and that there's not much to do, but you have 3 very interesting clubs so you will be quite busy.

Ciao!

Tommyh80
08-20-11, 14:39
my vote goes for frankfurt.

- you will be able to visit palace and oase, for many considered in the group of the big clubs, in the same league as artemis. you will also have a chance to visit mainhattan, also in fra.

- it's always nice to visit new clubs and the ones in frankfurt definitely deserve a visit, at least. i personally preferred palace over oase, but some think the exact opposite. never visited the dusseldorf area, just koln, so i'm saying this based on the fact that you already know the area.

- i agree that frankfurt is not very interesting and that there's not much to do, but you have 3 very interesting clubs so you will be quite busy.

ciao!thanks. i think i will go to frankfurt in october. i read there are som nice shopping malls there too, like peek & cloppenberg, so that i can bring some gifts back home also hehe

Angus Magee
08-20-11, 14:52
thanks. i think i will go to frankfurt in october. i read there are som nice shopping malls there too, like peek & cloppenberg, so that i can bring some gifts back home also hehefrankfurt is not a stunning city with regard to touristy pursuits but it does have stuff to do. especially if the weather is nice it has pleasant walks by the river, nice neighbourhood cafes & bars and the older part of the city is certainly interesting. all that and the proximity to 3-4 excellent clubs make it a tempting destination.

dusseldorf-well it is close to cologne.

am

Optimist
08-20-11, 16:43
Will avoid delving into tourist issues. The main differences between Frankfurt and Dusseldorf in termsof the forum are that

1. Dusseldorf is cheaper and, if you see it as part of the huge conurbation it is (Essen, Duisburg, Dortmund etc) it has a huge number of clubs and brothels of all types. However there is the downside of the trafic especially around Essen if you are going east-west.

2. Frankfurt area clubs are more suitable for spending a whole day. Generally higher physical attributes (the buildings). The girls are perhaps better looking than the average in the Rhein-Ruhr (Dusseldorf) smaller clubs,

It is possible to drive from one area to the other and back in a day for a taster. Takes about 2 to 2. 5 hours (avoid the autobahns around Koln in the rush hour) each way

Dedalus
08-20-11, 23:40
I have been several times til Düsseldorf (visiting Livingroom) and Berlin (visiting massage parlors and Artemis) , and every time I really enjoyed. I think I prefer Düsseldorf over Berlin since Berlin is a very big city and not so easy to get around like Düsseldorf. And Artemis is also expensive compared to Livingroom.

I'm planning a new trip to Germany this October, and I'm not sure if I should go back to Düsseldorf, or if I should try another city, maybe Frankfurt? I heard that the FKK Palace is good, but also that there is not so much to do beside mongering in Frankfurt?Hey,

Not sure what your non-FKK interests lean toward, but all three cities (Köln, Düsseldorf and Frankfurt) have lots to offer. All three have kickin' nightlife scenes, great restaurants and a high number of cultural activities. Köln has more character in my opinion and in my experience it's inhabitants warm up to strangers a bit easier and more quickly. Kölners know how to party!

Düsseldorf and Frankfurt aren't far behind either. One can have a blast in the Düsseldorf Altstadt and the Sachsenhausen section of Frankfurt is an area (among several) where a dude can have tons of fun.

All three have great cultural offerings, but Köln might edge out Frankfurt by a hair. D'dorf has some great museums and some rather cool architecture along the Rhein, but falls behind the other two cities when it comes to music and theater venues.

Düsseldorf is a shoppers heaven if you have money. For those of us not in the J. P. Morgen class, Köln edges Frankfurt, but Frankfurt shopping is more convenient. Just find the Zeil.

As far as restaurants, it's a jump ball. I personally prefer Frankfurt with Kölon coming a close second.

When it comes to clubbing, everyone has their favorites. Most of the better NRW clubs are north of D'dorf and it can take a bit of time to get to Köln since NRW traffic is some of the worst in Europe. Trains work well up there, but getting to and from D'dorf to Köln quickly involves stepping on the ICE which might be pricy if you have no Bahncard.

Personally I think Frankfurt gets a bad rap, from many Germans and mongers alike. Most "tourists" I have met at clubs know little about Frankfurt apart from the airport, the train station, the Bahnhofviertel and the A5 Autobahn heading north to Oase and World. Mostly for them, Frankfurt is a bunch of streets and buildings separating them from Mainhatten, Palace, and Oase.

There's a lot more to that city than the Bank buildings and the Zeil. There is the Jewish Museum, it's one of several cities claiming to be the "Goethestadt" (and may have even a better claim than Weimar) , a great opera house, some good jazz and blues clubs, and quite a bit more.

With all due respect to the folks on this board and their opinions about Frankfurt, they might be a tad too tired to explore to city properly after all that hooker humping. My good buddy Beffen gets razzed by some of us about his lack of interest in cultural sightings on his visits to Europe. He once told us that the only way we would ever get Beffen to visit the Eiffel Tower is if they put a *****house in it.

When all is said and done, you can't go wrong. You'll do well wherever you decide. The cheaper club prices in the NRW might be offset by cheaper hotel prices (during non Messe periods) in Frankfurt. Also, it's not unheard of to visit both areas on a trip. Some guys here are planning to do just that next week.

Cheers and have fun,

Dedalus

Ortos
08-21-11, 09:30
As far as restaurants, it's a jump ball. I personally prefer Frankfurt with Kölon coming a close second.Just out of interest, which restaurants in FFM do you rate highly? And is there something that really stands out in Koln or DD?

Thanks, (Not that dining in pricey establishments is a great priority with me when I am on an FKK-trip, but it always helps to know what's out there.)

O

Dedalus
08-21-11, 10:06
Just out of interest, which restaurants in FFM do you rate highly? And is there something that really stands out in Koln or DD?

Thanks, (Not that dining in pricey establishments is a great priority with me when I am on an FKK-trip, but it always helps to know what's out there.)

OIn Frankfurt Bornheim there is an amazing Turkish restaurant called Manolya that has an incredible menu to satisfy any dietary tastes. Not all that pricey either.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g187337-d1040391-Reviews-Manolya-Frankfurt_Hesse.html

I also like that COA chain. Pretty darn good Asian eats.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g187337-d695587-Reviews-COA_Asia_s_Best-Frankfurt_Hesse.html

Veggie Lovers will find the Naturbar a serious treat. They have a great chef who works meatless wonders.

http://www.naturbarfrankfurt.de/

In Köln, one should head for the Belgische Viertel. Cool area and some solid eateries. Acht use to have a great chef who wasn't afraid to vary the menu to accommodate a special need or two.

http://www.restaurant-acht.de/8

Artischocke is also a cool place with a great wine list.

http://www.wein-ef.de/

Mandalay is an amazing Burmese restaurant. Can't say enough good about this place.

http://www.mandalay-koeln.de/

I'm a bit out of the loop on the D'dorf eating scene. I've heard of good places but I usually do more "grab and go" when I am there. One can lay out some coin for food in that town.

Cheers,

Dedalus

Capt Dan
08-23-11, 00:34
Sorry Captain, slight misunderstanding.

VG.Ah, I see your point. Who knows what the circumstances are of the German girls who work in German FKKs. Certainly, being recognised might be a hazard of working in a club not too far from their home town. Most of the girls I know working in FKK/Sauna Clubs are non-German. However, those German hookers with whom I have some aquaintance appear not to be overly worried about being recognised. It is not a problem for them and they have decided to make their fortune in this line of work and are not particularly worried about (or do not care about) the risk of being recognised.

CD

Gergiev
08-24-11, 02:55
Ah, I see your point. Who knows what the circumstances are of the German girls who work in German FKKs. Certainly, being recognised might be a hazard of working in a club not too far from their home town. Most of the girls I know working in FKK/Sauna Clubs are non-German. However, those German hookers with whom I have some aquaintance appear not to be overly worried about being recognised. It is not a problem for them and they have decided to make their fortune in this line of work and are not particularly worried about (or do not care about) the risk of being recognised.

It's an interesting situation alright.

Particularly in these InterWeb days where a punter from her own home town could post anonymously about her profession and not disclose his own identity or attendance in her club.

I had a friendship with an escort in Vienna some years ago and she had to leave her day job after one of her boss's associates tipped him off about her previous occupation as an escort in the city.

He thought this entitled him to take certain liberties with her and the situation became impossible so she had to quit.

"Goes to show you never can tell..."

VG.

Halbert
08-28-11, 12:53
I have been reading all sorts of posts and perhaps it is getting to information overload. I will be in Germany on Business and would like to visit an FKK club. I am looking for one on the more relaxed side, not much into the loud music. I will be in the the Dusseldorf / Cologne area. The website always look great but I am sure that is not always reality. Any suggestions?

Breadman
08-28-11, 13:30
I have been reading all sorts of posts and perhaps it is getting to information overload. I will be in Germany on Business and would like to visit an FKK club. I am looking for one on the more relaxed side, not much into the loud music. I will be in the the Dusseldorf / Cologne area. The website always look great but I am sure that is not always reality. Any suggestions?Look at this map and zoom in on the hotel where you will be staying, then start to zoom out to see where the nearest clubs are located (or change hotels to one near a club). As to what type of music and atmosphere a club has, that changes from club to club. Dj's are also known to play louder music on the weekends at some.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=112127550579963948884.00045d515d0f87adf527e&z=5

I highly suggest paying the $20 bucks so you can ask more detailed questions. Twenty bucks is a drop in the bucket if your trip gets pointed in the right direction.

Big30
08-29-11, 01:28
I have been reading all sorts of posts and perhaps it is getting to information overload. I will be in Germany on Business and would like to visit an FKK club. I am looking for one on the more relaxed side, not much into the loud music. I will be in the the Dusseldorf / Cologne area. The website always look great but I am sure that is not always reality. Any suggestions?If you are in the area as described most of the Clubs will be Sauna Clubs and not FKK's (girls naked and men Hessen dress). Based upon your preferences I would suggest LR and PSR:

http://www.fkk-living.de/

http://www.parksauna-residenz.de/

Also I would like to advice you to never pay money for trivial info that you can get for free on this board or other more well informed boards by IM or by simply asking a question. Note: often at Fridays DJ Tonny is playing in LR but at an acceptable sound level!

B30

PlasterKaster
08-29-11, 10:59
I'll be visiting Brussels in a few weeks and have some time to spare. I've heard there are FFK's in Germany about 2 hours away?

I don't want to drive if I don't have to. Is there a way via train or other means?

Give me all the info, where should I go? How should I get there? What will it cost? Links to places research?

Thanks.

PK

Angus Magee
08-29-11, 11:13
Give me all the info, where should I go? How should I get there? What will it cost? Links to places research?

Thanks.Places of research? Ever heard of google?

http://www.google.com/ig?&source=iglk

You are welcome.

AM

Hessen Bub
08-29-11, 13:37
I'll be visiting Brussels in a few weeks and have some time to spare. I've heard there are FFK's in Germany about 2 hours away?GoldenTime is about a 2 hour drive from Brussels. www.goldentime.de

HB

Ergod
08-29-11, 13:39
Hi Guys,

Would anyone know if the Girls in Palace and Oase are regularly tested for STDs? And has anyone ever come across anyone who contracted herpes from these FKKs?

Cheers.

Ergod

London Traveller
08-29-11, 13:58
Hi Guys,

Would anyone know if the Girls in Palace and Oase are regularly tested for STDs? And has anyone ever come across anyone who contracted herpes from these FKKs?

Cheers.

ErgodIt doesn't really matter if they are tested or not. The guy before you could have had gonorrhea or NSU and then the girl might pass it straight on to you if you have any sort of unprotected sex (including oral).

Tony4543
08-30-11, 12:47
I'll be in Frankfurt for 24 hrs on Friday sep 16. I was planning on Oase, but now noticed there is the IAA Frankfurt car show sep 15-25. Will the Frankfurt FKK clubs be very crowded? Is it recommended to avoid and go somewhere nearby or may be take the train to cologne? The only FKK I've been to is Artemis.

Thanks

London Traveller
08-30-11, 19:19
I'll be in Frankfurt for 24 hrs on Friday sep 16. I was planning on Oase, but now noticed there is the IAA Frankfurt car show sep 15-25. Will the Frankfurt FKK clubs be very crowded? Is it recommended to avoid and go somewhere nearby or may be take the train to cologne? The only FKK I've been to is Artemis.

ThanksIf you get there in the afternoon you may well have a great selection of girls before the crowds arrive!

Mike De H
08-31-11, 18:59
The BBC reports:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-14730704

Street Walkers now have to pay on a meter (like a parking meter) whic his a fixed rate tax. The Girls in the FKK's have to pay it but the girls on the street don't (until now).

They say it "evens things up"

Varenne
09-01-11, 15:07
I am expecting to be in NRW during my birthday. Are there any other NRW clubs that have special deals for birthdays?Villa Silvana (http://www.villa-silvana.com)

Mentions in it's home page a gift (surprise) for customers having birthday. No idea what the gift might be, I have no information about the club either.

Boomer10
09-01-11, 17:16
I'm looking into getting a Western Union type prepaid Mastercard debit card to use on my next trip. Does anyone have any experience using them at ATMs in Germany?

My web searches haven't been leading me to much info.

Thanks,

Boomer

Breadman
09-01-11, 21:39
I'm looking into getting a Western Union type prepaid Mastercard debit card to use on my next trip. Does anyone have any experience using them at ATMs in Germany?

Thanks,

BoomerAsk yourself this, how much in fee's do you pay to use one of those cards at home? They aren't free and those atm and monthly use fee's add up quickly. Take that over to Germany and watch your balance fly south with foreign transaction fee's added to an already high fee structure. Do yourself a favor, sign up for a Charles Schwab debit card, send them the cash and then use that debit card in Germany. No foreign transaction fee's and they refund the atm fee's at the end of the month.

Boomer10
09-01-11, 23:03
Ask yourself this, how much in fee's do you pay to use one of those cards at home? They aren't free and those atm and monthly use fee's add up quickly. Take that over to Germany and watch your balance fly south with foreign transaction fee's added to an already high fee structure. Do yourself a favor, sign up for a Charles Schwab debit card, send them the cash and then use that debit card in Germany. No foreign transaction fee's and they refund the atm fee's at the end of the month.Thanks for the info, too late for me to do this trip but I'll contact Schwab when I get back.

Jymondor
09-03-11, 21:22
I'm looking into getting a Western Union type prepaid Mastercard debit card to use on my next trip. Does anyone have any experience using them at ATMs in Germany?I use prepaid Titanium VISA I got from MoneyMart with no problem. But I am not happy with exchange rate.

Boomer10
09-03-11, 22:40
I use prepaid Titanium VISA I got from MoneyMart with no problem. But I am not happy with exchange rate.Thanks. From Breadman's suggestion, the Schwab's card seems like an option with good points. I'll see if it makes sense for me.

Breadman
09-03-11, 22:41
But I am not happy with exchange rate.I can say that every withdrawl I've made using the schwab debit card, the exchange rate has been spot on to the closing number. I've checked the following day numerous times and its always been within a dollar.

Jymondor
09-03-11, 22:54
I can say that every withdrawlThat's why I a prefer old-fashion way. I buy Euros in my bank branch or in Money Mart. Exchange rate is better than on prepaid cards or in Airports. Not convenient but no surprises either. Prepaid card is for car rental and hotel bookings only.

Ortos
09-04-11, 06:21
I received a pm and have to agree, Eklick Loreen's name has never come up in any comments about Basketcase's or Mark Thomas's departures. I looked myself and sure enough, there's been no bashing of EL since he left the board. And to even list EL's name alongside the legendary status of Sir Basketcase and his companion Mark Thomas is like replacing Curly of the Three Stooges with Shemp. So bash away ohhh Methuser, I'll keep up the puns as long as these fingers can keep a typing. 1055, useless posts and counting. Yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck. Wise guy.I've moved this to the General Area, for obvious (intelligent?) reasons.

When one of our dear provacative posters started ranting and raving about Methuzala being the long-departed EL, I thought to myself: This guy is either completely delusional or simply a giant Fool. Because, by chance I happened to be in email contact with the real EL, who, again by chance was on a multi-hour airplane flight over Asia and the Pacific (I. E. No access to Internet!) at the exact time that Methuzula was posting. So I knew it was impossible from a physical standpoint that it was EL, and I knew EL had finished with this board more than a year ago. So I couldn't beleive this guy was still ranting and raving about it being my friend EL.

So just for a laugh I sent EL an email about all this and he actually looked in on the Oase thread for a brief moment and sent me the following, which I hope will end this idiotic discussion once and for all:

If you could be so kind as to post this in the Oase thread un-edited I would appreciate it:

Hi all,

Ekliges Lauern / Radler here. It may surprise some of you but I actually don't visit this board anymore. I did have a quick look around when O sent me an email and it looks like nothing much has changed. Same arguments from a couple years ago still going on.

For the record, the reasons I left the board had more to do with a dispute with management of the board and less to do with some of the more antagonistic posters here. O knows the story and can back me up on this. There is a "no grand goodbye" rule on ISG and I wanted to respect board rules so I never explained why I left.

Other reason I do not visit here or much care is I'm spending less and less time in Germany and more and more time in Thailand. Just got back from a brilliant 4 week holiday in Thailand. I'm out there writing trip reports about Thailand, but not on ISG. Board rules prevent me from having O post where I am writing now. Just finished a detailed guide to photographing Thai girls that I will be posting on another board later today. But I digress.

People move on and it is not healthy to obsess over posters who move on.

Happy mongering all,

Radler

Capt Dan
09-04-11, 17:08
I can also verify Ortos's and Radler's comments (below) to be accurate. I would also suggest that past differences should be put aside and all who want to post on this board should be permitted to do so without constant provocation and with a degree of tolerance. Obviously this statement does not apply either to Radler or anyone else of my acquaintance who (for reasons which have been well explained) are happy and content to no longer participate in this forum. However one has to wonder why the names of past members are constantly raised in an obsessive manner (and not by friends / acquaintances) when these same members have been gone from this board for months or even years. It seems ridicules to me that English speaking guys who are either resident in Germany or who travel long distances to Germany, should be on such bad terms if they accidentally meet in an FKK / Sauna club. I thought that by now such differences would have been long forgotten about or at least put aside so that things do not get out of hand. I had hoped that these issues could have been sorted out over a few beers in FKK Oase or FKK World and I did (at one time) make some efforts towards this goal, but to no avail. Personally I'd like to see all this arguing stop, but I guess that the more infrequent visitors to Germany with little better to do, find it more fun to fill up their day in argument on ISG. Surely by now any rational board member has had their fill of arguments and perhaps a period of quiet should become the order of the day. Perhaps then we could all work towards making this forum a better place and consequently get a little bit more enjoyment out of this board. I certainly am more than willing to go beyond half way to achieve this purpose.

Now, I'd like to lead everyone in a verse of kumbaya! :)
Well, perhaps not just yet.

CD

Jerboa
09-04-11, 17:49

Thanks,

BoomerDepends If the card Is free to withdraw In Germany, I'm from the UK and I have a Fairfx €uro pre paid mastercard, I can load It up online, no ATMs fees In €urozone, and good exchange rate, also no card fees If I book Ryan Air.

Mike De H
09-06-11, 18:00
I can say that every withdrawl I've made using the schwab debit card, the exchange rate has been spot on to

The closing number. I've checked the following day numerous times and its always been within a dollar.I can state with full confidence that wether you use a debit card, VISA credit card (alternative credit card brands available) or prepaid VISA and MASTERCARD then the exchange rate is always at the interbank rate.

There is a "spread" or "buy and sell rate" that anything traded, like shares bonds or currency, have. Therefore a card is always cheaper than any money changing institution which will never give you a good rate.

To explain, the spread may be as much as a 30% penalty when you exchange in a touristic exchange place, especially in mainland Europe. (Volksbank is about the best you will get in Germany). Some places also charge a "Comission" which is not very much and usually in line with the comissions (or cash handling fees) usually charged by credit cards.

Now the confusion arises withthe "card handling fee" which is nearly always on credit cards and some prepaid credit cards. The "Euro" and "Dollar" card with some prepaid card providers like the escellent prepaid plus forgoe this, but the only way of loading up the card is from your own native currency account. There IS a spread on that and it is often quite bad (but of course there is no handling fee at the ATM).

On Credit cards this fee is typically 3. 5 or 3. 75% but can vary. As such, it is much better than the typical spread at a Bureao De Change. You will pay €9 on every two hundred you take out but will get the exact fair exchange rate of the market on that precise day. That will usually be less than the spread and "Comission" that an exchange gives you. The best exchanges tend to be "Kantour" on the Polich / German borders in terms of competition.

RECAP:

EXCHANGE TYPE_________________COMISSIONS______________ EXCHANGE RATE.

Credit Card approx. ______________ 3. 75% ___________________Interbank Rate (best possible rate)

Prepaid Card (native) _____________ approx 3. 5/3. 75% ________Interbank Rate (best Possible rate)

Prepaid Card (EuroCard) ___________ none ____________________Buy / Sell Spread (10 to 30% average but varies)

Debit Card_______________________none____________________Interbank Rate (best possible all round deal)

Bureao De Change (cash) ___________0 to 5%__________________Buy / Sell Spread (10 to 30% average but varies)

Banks _________________________0 to 5%___________________Buy / Sell Spread (tends to be less than Bureao's)

Wanking
09-14-11, 15:03
I don't read the FKK forum very often but I do remember Basketcase being a major contributor. Now it appears he hasn't posted anything since last April. Wonder why? Retired from the hobby? Broke? Met a regular girl? Anyone?

I tried to send him a Pm and it appears his mailbox is full.

Angus Magee
09-14-11, 15:25
I don't read the FKK forum very often but I do remember Basketcase being a major contributor. Now it appears he hasn't posted anything since last April. Wonder why? Retired from the hobby? Broke? Met a regular girl? Anyone?

I tried to send him a Pm and it appears his mailbox is full.Shhhhhhhh. Wanking don't bring this up. Things have just settled from the last skirmish upon his mention.

;)

AM

Gergiev
09-16-11, 01:47

I tried to send him a Pm and it appears his mailbox is full.
Shhhhhhhh. Wanking don't bring this up. Things have just settled from the last skirmish upon his mention.Rumoured to be haunting the board under another nom-de-plume.

But I'm not so sure...

VG

Jerboa
09-17-11, 21:09
I'm watching muay thai boxing on Eurosport just now, from Stuttgart, well noticed a couple of the sponsors are http://www.the-paradise.de/ And http://www.the-palace.de/ And between rounds there are masked dancing girls on stage, wonder If they are from either saunaclub?

IowaCB14
09-20-11, 19:27
Can anybody give me a link so I can find the info about Frankfort red light district?

IowaCB14
09-20-11, 20:00
Can anybody give me a link so I can find the info about Frankfurt red light district?

Creature2
09-21-11, 09:24
Can anybody give me a link so I can find the info about Frankfurt red light district?You may check Franfurt thread under Germany. This is Germany FKK, not Germany;

You may find useful informations there;

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?678-Frankfurt

Strato
09-22-11, 23:52
The below comment is excellent. You will get the best exchange by drawing funds on your credit care or Prepaid Card.

There is the usual 3 % or so. Perhaps another fee.

However, the Cambio / Beureu of Booths at airport and most other's are like a den of thieves. I've learned the hard way. .

There are a few "reasonable " Bureau De Change booths but they ARE NOT at the airport or Train stations.

One other tip. That was mentioned some time ago by our long lost advisor, BC.

Before leaving on a trip, send in prepaid money to your credit card. So that when you withdraw funds. There will not be any

Automatic interest charges (which add up quickly at 22-25 %!). And thus a tip of the hat to our old friend for this fine adivse.

S. Trato.

I can state with full confidence that wether you use a debit card, VISA credit card (alternative credit card brands available) or prepaid VISA and MASTERCARD then the exchange rate is always at the interbank rate.

There is a "spread" or "buy and sell rate" that anything traded, like shares bonds or currency, have. Therefore a card is always cheaper than any money changing institution which will never give you a good rate.

To explain, the spread may be as much as a 30% penalty when you exchange in a touristic exchange place, especially in mainland Europe. (Volksbank is about the best you will get in Germany). Some places also charge a "Comission" which is not very much and usually in line with the comissions (or cash handling fees) usually charged by credit cards.

Now the confusion arises withthe "card handling fee" which is nearly always on credit cards and some prepaid credit cards. The "Euro" and "Dollar" card with some prepaid card providers like the escellent prepaid plus forgoe this, but the only way of loading up the card is from your own native currency account. There IS a spread on that and it is often quite bad (but of course there is no handling fee at the ATM).

On Credit cards this fee is typically 3. 5 or 3. 75% but can vary. As such, it is much better than the typical spread at a Bureao De Change. You will pay €9 on every two hundred you take out but will get the exact fair exchange rate of the market on that precise day. That will usually be less than the spread and "Comission" that an exchange gives you. The best exchanges tend to be "Kantour" on the Polich / German borders in terms of competition.

RECAP:

EXCHANGE TYPE_________________COMISSIONS______________ EXCHANGE RATE.

Credit Card approx. ______________ 3. 75% ___________________Interbank Rate (best possible rate)

Prepaid Card (native) _____________ approx 3. 5/3. 75% ________Interbank Rate (best Possible rate)

Prepaid Card (EuroCard) ___________ none ____________________Buy / Sell Spread (10 to 30% average but varies)

Debit Card_______________________none____________________Interbank Rate (best possible all round deal)

Bureao De Change (cash) ___________0 to 5%__________________Buy / Sell Spread (10 to 30% average but varies)

Banks _________________________0 to 5%___________________Buy / Sell Spread (tends to be less than Bureao's)

Travelforfun
09-24-11, 15:00
Hi everyone.

Will be back in Cologne next month. This time want to try some new clubs.

Can anyone suggest some clubs in or around cologne.

I've already been to Samya, Bluenote (Dusseldorf, my personal fav in terms of service) , Harem Dormagen.

Suggestions along with website would be helpful as I would need to take a route-planner prinit to reach the place.

Ciao everybody

Kimino
09-24-11, 17:19
Hi everyone.

Will be back in Cologne next month. This time want to try some new clubs.

Can anyone suggest some clubs in or around cologne.

I've already been to Samya, Bluenote (Dusseldorf, my personal fav in terms of service) , Harem Dormagen.

Suggestions along with website would be helpful as I would need to take a route-planner prinit to reach the place.

Ciao everybodyCiao!

I suggest PSR Park Sauna Residenz. Among the few places in the cologne area that I visited, for sure the one that I enjoyed more.

You might also try Bernds but read through the thread to see if it's the kind of place that might meet your taste.

Buon divertimento!

Kimino

p.s. Here the links
http://www.parksauna-residenz.de/
http://www.bernds-saunaclub.de/

Capt Dan
10-04-11, 22:25
I love more NRW clubs in comparison with FRA clubs in terms of cleanliness and beauty of the visual experience. However, I have one big problem, that is huge (in my eyes) , across the board. Girls do not approach nor give any kind of signal to the customers. I feel that environment is clean and nice but it is asexual one for me despite bunch of naked girls. If girls walk around uninterested or sit around as dead fish, even though they are naked, I cannot get the excitement and hard on. I was in VV a year ago, I was in Acapulco this year and I find it same.

In Oase girls can be overly aggressive sometimes, and in NRW they are just sitting as dead fish. I do not like either of the two. I would love to get NRW to increase some eye contact, slutty smiles, and some hellos along the way that eases up communication and invites customers into the game. I would abandon FRA clubs altogether for NRW clubs if that happens. Otherwise, I visit NRW occasionally, and run for FRA clubs where I get more excitement.

I cannot understand why NRW cannot strike the right note and balance. I think owners of the clubs and girls will benefit much more in that case (at least from me).

H

As your query Hedonian is one of a more general nature, I am answering in the General Info Thread.

Although there is a little grain of truth with what you say, I have to comment that your views are somewhat overly negative and the situation is far from as bad as what you state. Far from it. If what you say is true, why are these clubs in NRW and Hessen packed with mongers night after night and week after week? If things are as bad as you claim, better for us all to stay at home and read a book or watch tv :D

Yes, hookers can be sometimes agressive in approach in Hessen (and sometimes in NRW too!) and other hookers in NRW (and sometimes in Hessen) can be sometimes passive. But this is far from my usual experience and if this does occasionally occur, you need to role with the situation and move on. With respect, if this is your usual joyless experience, perhaps the fault may lie somewhat with yourself and possibly your approach when visiting these clubs. I do not deny your experience nor that these things can occasionally occur, but I would have to say that your experience is not usual. I do know for a fact that some mongers never fully adapt to the club environment and consequently find themselves out of sorts with what is going on. The girls are always too pushy or too passive and you are constantly unhappy with what is occurring in the clubs. Perhaps visits to FKKs or Sauna Clubs in Germany are not for you. Just a thought.

CD

Hedonian
10-04-11, 23:05
As your query Hedonian Is one of a more general nature, I am answering in the General Info Thread.

Although there is a little grain of truth with what you say, I have to comment that your views are somewhat overly negative and the situation is far from as bad as what you state. Far from it. If what you say is true, why are these clubs in NRW and Hessen packed with mongers night after night and week after week? If things are as bad as you claim, better for us all to stay at home and read a book or watch tv.

Yes, hookers can be sometimes agressive in approach in Hessen (and sometimes in NRW too!) and other hookers in NRW (and sometimes in Hessen) can be sometimes passive. But this is far from my usual experience and if this does occasionally occur, you need to role with the situation and move on. With respect, if this is your usual joyless experience, perhaps the fault may lie somewhat with yourself and possibly your approach when visiting these clubs. I do not deny your experience nor that these things can occasionally occur, but I would have to say that your experience is not usual. I do know for a fact that some mongers never fully adapt to the club environment and consequently find themselves out of sorts with what is going on. The girls are always too pushy or too passive and you are constantly unhappy with what is occurring in the clubs. Perhaps visits to FKKs or Sauna Clubs in Germany are not for you. Just a thought.

CD

CD,

I love FKK and Germany all together and I am not "constantly unhappy" there. I am unhappy only some of the time and would like to improve my odds of being happy most of the time. Since I do not live in Germany, I do not go to FKK often (every 2 to 4 months). I can have only few longer term relationships in FKK. When I get there I am perceived by most of girls as an outsider.

NRW I like for cleanliness and would love to go there all the time. However, I find myself preferring increased aggressiveness of FRA club girls vs. Passiveness of NRW girls. What I want is to hint to owners and girls in NRW to slightly change their ways in communicating with clients. If they can do this I will definitely be their client all of the time. If they cannot do that, I will come some times but spend most of my time in FRA clubs.

I am not sure if my opinion is worth to anyone in this business, but at least I said it, and makes me feel that I did something. If most people do not care about it, lets be it old ways. I can only do this post in attempt to make some change, nothing more.

H

Jymondor
10-05-11, 01:04
After certain period of mongering I found that Hessen tends more to FKK (most of girls are completely naked) and NRW is a Sauna Club world (no full nudity). But I did not see all major NRW clubs. Question: are there pure breed FKK in NRW where girls are completely naked?

Gfe Finder
10-05-11, 01:14
After certain period of mongering I found that Hessen tends more to FKK (most of girls are completely naked) and NRW is a Sauna Club world (no full nudity). But I did not see all major NRW clubs. Question: are there pure breed FKK in NRW where girls are completely naked?Sure, There's Bernds in Hennef for which I can personally vouch. As a general rule, if a club has "Sauna Club" or some variation thereof in the title (Golden Time, Living Room, Parksauna Residenz) then the girls won't be fully nude.

Breadman
10-05-11, 03:06
After certain period of mongering I found that Hessen tends more to FKK (most of girls are completely naked) and NRW is a Sauna Club world (no full nudity). But I did not see all major NRW clubs. Question: are there pure breed FKK in NRW where girls are completely naked?Fkk Zeus and Fkk Heavensgate to name a few, both about an hour or more north of Dusseldorf. F39 might also be considered an fkk club, not sure on this club.

Angus Magee
10-05-11, 22:06
It is Oktoberfest time again. Anyone going?

http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2011/10/oktoberfest_2011.html#photo26

Those are some big. Um...beers.

;)
AM

Gfe Finder
10-06-11, 00:58

Those are some big. Um...beers.

;)
AM

Well, I was at the Hof's Oktoberfest party. ;) I had just as much, if not more fun than the people in those pictures! :D

Wanking
10-08-11, 00:23

Those are some big. Um. Beers.

AMHttp://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?683-Munich&p=1071756&viewfull=1#post1071756

Jymondor
10-10-11, 02:49
Gents,

I realize that FKK and Sauna Clubs are not the places where WI-Fi might be required but in my circumstances I should stay in touch. As far as In know WI-fi available in VV. Please list here all FKK an Sauna clubs where WI-Fi is available. Please add some comments such as: are notebooks allowed in main area or there is designated business area or so. Isi-fi free there or what is the price.

Thanks

Vito Corleone
10-10-11, 11:58
Gents,

I realize that FKK and Sauna Clubs are not the places where WI-Fi might be required but in my circumstances I should stay in touch. As far as In know WI-fi available in VV. Please list here all FKK an Sauna clubs where WI-Fi is available. Please add some comments such as: are notebooks allowed in main area or there is designated business area or so. Isi-fi free there or what is the price.

ThanksGT & LR. Free. There is a fine line what is allowed. I see guys with their phones, ipads, tablets, laptops & etc in the main area of GT all the time. I guess as long as you are accually checking email or surfing the web it should be fine. I have used the wifi to check the internet also in the main area & it was fine.

Palace has 2 computer stations for anyone to use. 1 located next to the mens locker room entrance next to the slot machines. The other located behind the swinging couch / bench next to the key rack. This is the area with 3 couches you walk past as you choose a room with a babe. Free.

I think World has limited access as I remember someone sitting on the stairs next to the entrance working on his computer. I assume it's free.

Jan 156
10-10-11, 13:09
Gents,

ThanksDon't know about wi-fi but Sakura in Boblingen / Stuttgart has four internet terminals that you can use for free at anytime when wandering between changing rooms and the club.

Varenne
10-10-11, 16:21
Please list here all FKK an Sauna clubs where WI-Fi is available. Please add some comments such as: are notebooks allowed in main area or there is designated business area or so. Isi-fi free there or what is the price.Acapulco (Velbert) (http://www.fkkacapulco.de)

, free.

Golden Time (Brüggen) (http://www.goldentime.de)

, free.

Planet Happy Garden (Tönisvorst) (http://www.planet-happygarden.com)

, free.

Villa Vertigo (Grefrath) (http://www.villavertigo.de)

, free.

Please supplement and complete the list.

Breadman
10-10-11, 18:49
Don't know about wi-fi but Sakura in Boblingen / Stuttgart has four internet terminals that you can use for free at anytime when wandering between changing rooms and the club.Palace also has an internet terminal but the ISG is blocked, too many negative reports from guests still at the club I guess.

Jake993
10-17-11, 15:00
Gentlemen,

I live in Moscow but will find myself in Frankfurt for a layover next Monday.

I had a similar experience almost 2 years ago and took the train to Frankfurt making a visit to Palace. It was a Monday morning (not ideal) but ended up having a very nice time with a Ukrainian girl and a girl from Turkey.

The easy thing to do would be just to do a repeat and go back to Palace but I am curious about visiting Oase just for something different. I will arrive Monday at about 11:30 AM and not take my next flight until 10:30 PM so I have plenty of time. I have a few questions;

1. Is it practical or cost effective to take a taxi form FRA to Oase? If so, how much would I expect to pay?

2. Is the selection of girls at Oase THAT much different from Palace? If so. How?

3. Are the prices different between Palace and Oase? (apart from the sharks at Palace).

Honestly, the last experience at Place was pretty decent so I would not mind returning. However, if I am missing a good experience at Oase then I would certainly consider visiting assuming that the taxi ride from the airport is not too far.

Any suggestions and or comments are most welcome. I live in Moscow and so have PLENTY of access to girls from all over Russia and CIS and woud not mind sampling girls from different places. I lived in Brazil in the early 90's and certainly would not mind spending time with latinas if the "performance" characteristics are authentic.

Thanks, in advance, for your input.

Cheers,

Jake

Angus Magee
10-18-11, 17:20
Thanks, in advance, for your input.

Cheers,

JakeJake,

As no one has answered your question I will attempt to even though I am by no means an expert on Frankfurt transit.

As I see it the trip from FRA to Oase via transit would take about an hour+ though it could well be a bit longer (up to 1. 5 hrs.) depending on connections and finding a taxi at the other end. To be safe let's say 1. 5 hours in either direction. That leaves you with about 8 hours at Oase which is a decent visit. (I am also assuming that the times you give are not the actual flight times, rather when you have to be at the airport in order to make your flight. If the times given are flight times you probably have to take a few hours off that 8.)

Taxi is of course a better, way more relaxing option but I am sure it would cost 60-70€ each way. Money better spent on the girls if you ask me.

Are the girls that much better? This I can not really say. I found the ladies at Oase really terrific but have yet to be lucky enough to visit Palace so I can not compare. As you do much of your punting in Moscow I assume that the "shark-ish" reputation of Palace does not worry you, deserved or not. Thus I would question if all the extra effort and / or expense of getting to Oase from FRA is really worth the effort? Personally I think I would prefer to relax pool side, in the sauna or with a girl as opposed to sitting on an SBahn or in a taxi in traffic.

Regards.

Angus

Ed Setra
10-18-11, 17:32
Gentlemen,

Any suggestions and or comments are most welcome.

Cheers,

JakeJake,

An alternative to the reply from Angus would be that you could attend Mainhatten and / or Palace as both are easily accessible to the city centre and perhaps less hassle getting back to the airport.

Ed

Hessen Bub
10-19-11, 08:01
Airport to Oase is max. 25min.

HB

Angus Magee
10-19-11, 08:51
Airport to Oase is max. 25min.

HBWhich mode of transport are you talking about here? I assume driving (taxi) not public transport.

AM

Italia77
10-19-11, 09:11
Hello to everybody,

I have a "logistic" question.

I have a friend that arrives next Saturday morning in FRA airport from China and needs a room to sleep in the airport, such as the B & B in Hahn airport, so no need to rent a car to reach the hotel, but out of the terminal just go by foot,

He arrives at 6 a. M. And needs check in immediately to go to sleep, cause at 4 pm I will arrive there, pick up him renting a car and we will leave for Dusseldorf.

Does an hotel / bed and breakfast, like this, exist in FRA airport?

Thank you very much!

Henio
10-19-11, 19:17
Hello, to everybody,

I have a friend that arrives next Saturday morning in FRA airport from China and needs a room to sleep in the airport, such as the B & B in Hahn airport, so no need to rent a car to reach the hotel, but out of the terminal just go by foot,

He arrives at 6 am And needs check in immediately to go to sleep, cause at 4 pm I will arrive there, pick up him renting a car and we will leave for Dusseldorf.

Thank you very much!No, not really. On foot (next to terminal 1) you have Sheraton and Hilton and they aint exactly B&B class hotels. Your friend might find a decent rate at the Park-Inn that is in a walking distance as well (possibly around 80€ or so for a single).

Jymondor
10-19-11, 19:39
Hello, to everybody,

He arrives at 6 am And needs check in immediately to go to sleep, cause at 4 pm I will arrive there, pick up him renting a car and we will leave for Dusseldorf.

Thank you very much!Don't see any problem. There are a bunch of relatively affordable hotels around Fraport that have complimentary shuttle service. Go to any hotel booking website and search "Frankfurt" and "near Airport".

For example: Hotel Zum Taubengrund, I'm Taubengrund 8, 65451 Kelsterbach, Germany.

55 Euro per night, free shuttle is available

Breadman
10-19-11, 19:48
He arrives at 6 a. M. And needs check in immediately to go to sleep, cause at 4 pm I will arrive there, pick up him renting a car and we will leave for Dusseldorf.Suggest you pick a hotel with alot of rooms, better chance of having one free at 7am. http://www.booking.de/hotel/de/nhfrankfurtairport.en-us.html?aid=301584; label=de-_H2qzolARaAcm7uJM3_QyAS594096493; sid=4b65f9010c5b129d53235258736ac71e; checkin=2011-10-22; checkout=2011-10-23; srfid=1b39f3e471478f43f571547414176a16X4

Dedalus
10-19-11, 20:00
No, not really. On foot (next to terminal 1) you have Sheraton and Hilton and they aint exactly B&B class hotels. Your friend might find a decent rate at the Park-Inn that is in a walking distance as well (possibly around 80€ or so for a single).There is a B and B and a Motel One (both in Niederrad) that are manageable Taxi rides from the airport. Probably less that 10 minutes if traffic allows. If the Park Inn is too expensive, then I'd look into the one of these. Sheraton and Steigenberger are way overpriced (dayroom at the Sheraton is about 150 EUR) and the Steigenberger is actually an overpriced dump.

I've never tried this, and know nothing about it personally, but I've heard of folks using the following option which is also reachable via shuttle or taxi:

http://www.carat-hotel-frankfurt.de/en/welcome.php

Price is supposed to be around 45 EUR for a day bed from 9AM to 5PM.

There are also many airport convenient hotels in Kelsterbach (Ibis, etc). All quickly accessed via Taxi.

Cheers,

Dedalus

IrishLad81
10-20-11, 20:54
Lads has anyone any links to videos inside FKK clubs, maybe from FKK's themselves or documentaries done about them.

And of course with girls!

Hessen Bub
10-21-11, 20:31
Which mode of transport are you talking about here? I assume driving (taxi) not public transport.

AMCorrect.

HB

Angus Magee
10-21-11, 21:09
Lads has anyone any links to videos inside FKK clubs, maybe from FKK's themselves or documentaries done about them.

And of course with girls!Here is the first part of a 4 part video of Artemis. There are a few girls but mostly without face shots. Oh and it is in German of course.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wd4X-fF-h0Q

And a video of The King George Flat Rate in Berlin (Pt 1 of three)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dk8Pvr9cHw4&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PLB68A1BC3F12FC30F

There are a number of videos of KG girls dancing, also Caligula Berlin if you do a search on youtube.

AM

Mike De H
10-25-11, 14:13

And of course with girls!Of course there is http://www.youtube.com/user/fkkperson But don't let them put you off, its humerous

Nille Copenhagen
10-25-11, 17:22
Of course there is.

http://www.youtube.com/user/fkkperson

But don't let them put you off, its humerousHey Mike,

It has been a while since FKKperson was on FKK adventure, what happened to him, is he retired?

Mike De H
10-25-11, 22:50
Hey Mike,

It has been a while since FKKperson was on FKK adventure, what happened to him, is he retired?Shaggers block.

Balls Rawls
10-26-11, 00:54
Hello gents,

I've never been to an FKK before, but would like to rectify that. I'll have a long layover in Frankfurt on the 24th, and I don't know if I should hop a cab Oase or the like, or just stay in town and take it easy, maybe go window shopping if I feel the urge.

I guess I'm not asking if it's possible to get to Oase and get laid, it's a question of if I really want to deal with it. The big attraction to the FKK for me is dozens of naked women, guys hanging out and shooting the breeze, etc. Good times, that is. For example, I wouldn't go to Disney World if 2/3 rds of the rides were closed and the place would be a ghost town. You get the idea.

Anyone with experience relating to this matter?

Thanks,

BR

Breadman
10-26-11, 03:41
Shaggers block.Had that once, they put me on a antibiotic drip (pun intended) , cleared it right up.

Ararat
10-26-11, 21:19
I guess I'm not asking if it's possible to get to Oase and get laid, it's a question of if I really want to deal with it. The big attraction to the FKK for me is dozens of naked women, guys hanging out and shooting the breeze, etc. Good times, that is. For example, I wouldn't go to Disney World if 2/3 rds of the rides were closed and the place would be a ghost town. You get the idea.

Anyone with experience relating to this matter?

Thanks,

BROase will be closed on Christmas Eve.

Angus Magee
10-27-11, 06:30
Today I found that the reports are ordered from the oldest to the newest. So when I enter the thread I see the thread starter. Is this the same for everybody or did I change something in my settings by accident? If so where do I change it back?

AM

Boomer10
10-27-11, 11:58
Today I found that the reports are ordered from the oldest to the newest. So when I enter the thread I see the thread starter. Is this the same for everybody or did I change something in my settings by accident? If so where do I change it back?

AMGo to:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?275-Germany-FKK-Clubs

Scroll to the bottom of the web page.

Under "Thread Display Options" choose:

Beginning.

Last Post Time.

Descending Order.

Press the "Show Threads" button.

Angus Magee
10-27-11, 20:48
Go to:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?275-Germany-FKK-Clubs

Scroll to the bottom of the web page.

Under "Thread Display Options" choose:

Beginning.

Last Post Time.

Descending Order.

Press the "Show Threads" button.Thanks for this. However my forum seems to be stuck on showing the thread starter first in ascending order. I have tried several times to reverse it and it keeps going back to the way it was before. I am baffled.

AM

WreckDiver
10-29-11, 17:06
Does anyone know which FKK is open on new years all the big ones are closed if I have understood it correctly.

Thanks

Angus Magee
10-31-11, 18:52
Thanks for this. However my forum seems to be stuck on showing the thread starter first in ascending order. I have tried several times to reverse it and it keeps going back to the way it was before. I am baffled.

AMAfter 5 days of showing the threads backwards (ascending order) no matter what I did to change them, today the forum went back to how I like it, descending order. A strange software glitch that only seemed to effect Angus?

I tried different browsers etc. And today it just reversed itself.

Go figure.

AM

Angus Magee
10-31-11, 18:54
Does anyone know which FKK is open on new years all the big ones are closed if I have understood it correctly.

ThanksNot an FKK but I think the King George Flat Rate Club is open in Berlin. At least it was last year. A great place to spend NYE as it can only get better in the coming year.

AM

Gfe Finder
10-31-11, 21:31

And of course with girls!
Of course there is http://www.youtube.com/user/fkkperson But don't let them put you off, its humerousA lot of Mike De H / fkkperson's related videos include footage of FKK Palace, Goldentime Vienna, Golden Dreams, and FKK Paradies among other places.

Gfe Finder
10-31-11, 21:34

ThanksHeavensgate in Dorsten is open during the afternoon. I was there and reported on it a few years ago here:688971 if you're curious to see what it might be like.

It's not an FKK (and it's definitely not for everyone) but I believe that Partytreff Mettmann normally has a New Year's Eve party for a flat rate.

Hessen Bub
10-31-11, 22:36
Don't the bigger clubs (Palace I am pretty sure) open around 5pm on new year's DAY, not EVE?

HB

Gfe Finder
10-31-11, 22:56
Don't the bigger clubs (Palace I am pretty sure) open around 5pm on new year's DAY, not EVE?

HB

New Year's Day, probably. And Christmas, IIRC. But WreckDiver specifically asked about New Year's Eve in the title of his post.

Dedalus
10-31-11, 22:57

HBIt's been written here before but a reminder is always good I guess.

The bigger Hessen clubs (World, Oase, Palace, etc) are close on the 24th of December and the 31st of December. They reopen late in the afternoon on the 25th of December and on the 1st of January.

As HB points out: closed on the Eves, and open in the Days.

Cheers,

Dedalus, who often spends the 1st of Jan. At World.

Balls Rawls
11-03-11, 05:23
It's been written here before but a reminder is always good I guess.

The bigger Hessen clubs (World, Oase, Palace, etc) are close on the 24th of December and the 31st of December. They reopen late in the afternoon on the 25th of December and on the 1st of January.

As HB points out: closed on the Eves, and open in the Days.

Cheers,

Dedalus, who often spends the 1st of Jan. At World.OK, that's good to know. I may change my ticket by a day; do you old hands think the 23rd would be business as usual, or a ghost town? I know nobody really hangs around my office the day before a holiday.

Thanks!

WreckDiver
11-03-11, 20:33
Hi thanks Angus, GFE Finder and Hessen Bub for the help on my previous post. I'm planning a weekend trip in late November to Berlin and would like to try the non FKK houses in the city as well as a recognisant mission for my new years trip. Looking at the options in Berlin which place out of King George or Caligula are the best flat rate clubs.

I'm thinking to spend a longer period of time I. E. 4-5 hours, as the reports seem to indicate that the girl are just as good or bad in both places. How would one rate the two establishments from an comfort aspect.

Jymondor
11-05-11, 21:47
Acapulco (Velbert) (http://www.fkkacapulco.de)

, free.

Golden Time (Brüggen) (http://www.goldentime.de)

, free.

Planet Happy Garden (Tönisvorst) (http://www.planet-happygarden.com)

, free.

Villa Vertigo (Grefrath) (http://www.villavertigo.de)

, free.

Please supplement and complete the list.Babylon (Elsdorf). Available.

Samya. Not available

Nille Copenhagen
11-06-11, 10:53
Babylon (Elsdorf). Available.

Samya. Not availableLR: wifi not open for public.

Nille Copenhagen
11-08-11, 13:43
Spooky!

http://forum.cityxguide.com/forum/germany-fkk-clubs

Woofiee
11-08-11, 18:31
Spooky!

http://forum.cityxguide.com/forum/germany-fkk-clubsIndeed! I thought there was something to worry about, then I checked my local Alkmaar section and saw the latest note was "POSTED 7 YEARS AGO" (the caps are theirs, not mine. Even the database knows.)

FunMan13
11-10-11, 07:23
Hi, I am going to make a 5-day unplanned trip to Paris in two weeks because I have two weeks off and found a very cheap ticket from the USA. I plan to just monger and reading from the posts, France is not really the place.

I really want to go to a good FKK that is easily accessible from Charles de Gaulle airport. I also don't mind other action like Partytreff, window girls, etc.

Can anyone give me advice on where to go? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

Dreams
11-10-11, 11:20
Hi, I am going to make a 5-day unplanned trip to Paris in two weeks because I have two weeks off and found a very cheap ticket from the USA. I plan to just monger and reading from the posts, France is not really the place.

I really want to go to a good FKK that is easily accessible from Charles de Gaulle airport. I also don't mind other action like Partytreff, window girls, etc.

Can anyone give me advice on where to go? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.Fly from CDG to FRA, and then choose between the 5 big FKKs in the area: Sharks, Palace, Oase, Mainhattan or World.

Hessen Bub
11-11-11, 17:15
Sharks is closed right now due to a Razzia. Caribic in Wiesbaden also. Mainhattan had a Razzia but is open.

HB

Gergiev
11-12-11, 06:25
Spooky!

http://forum.cityxguide.com/forum/germany-fkk-clubsSpooky is right.

Ich bin auch ganz gespookt!

http://forum.cityxguide.com/topic/fkk-bernds-schieferhof

Nille Copenhagen
11-12-11, 08:47
Spooky is right.

Ich bin auch ganz gespookt!

http://forum.cityxguide.com/topic/fkk-bernds-schieferhofParallel Universes with some delay.

Dreams
11-12-11, 10:25
Sharks is closed right now due to a Razzia. Caribic in Wiesbaden also. Mainhattan had a Razzia but is open.

HBSeems that I have been lucky, going to Sharks last Wednesday. And had a damned good time. When did the razzia happened? Would be a great shame if this club had to go down the way Atlantis went.

Hessen Bub
11-12-11, 15:09
Don't want to x-post, there's some information on the Sharks thread:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3225-FKK-Sharks-Darmstadt

HB

Tommyh80
11-16-11, 21:38
I will be going to Frankfurt early next month. I will be staying Saturday and Sunday, and planning to go to Palace and Oase. Which day is best to visit which club? Is Sunday always slow, like when I visited Livingroom last month on a Sunday?

Capt Dan
11-16-11, 23:57
I will be going to Frankfurt early next month. I will be staying Saturday and Sunday, and planning to go to Palace and Oase. Which day is best to visit which club? Is Sunday always slow, like when I visited Livingroom last month on a Sunday?Oase is usually busy Saturday and Sunday. Palace normally less busy on Sunday, but I have visited on this day and still had good fun :)

CD

Nille Copenhagen
11-19-11, 15:35
Good to know:

BJ means Barbara Jackson.

http://www.drbjs.com

TomRifle
11-21-11, 13:56
I'll be 3 days on business trip in Hanover and I would like to get the most out of it. Please could you recommend me the best FKK, Pauschal, Partytreff, and Gangbang kino that are accessible with public transport from Hanover.

Creature2
11-21-11, 17:17
I'll be 3 days on business trip in Hanover and I would like to get the most out of it. Please could you recommend me the best FKK, Pauschal, Partytreff, and Gangbang kino that are accessible with public transport from Hanover.FKK Villa. This is in Hanover. I don't know how to do it by public transportation but could be done by taxi, not far from downtown.

Partreff Inn is in Hildesheim, which is 25 km South of Hanover, you should do it by a combination of train and taxi.

I always do the clubs by rental cars, maybe somebody else can help you on public transport issue, but you can check www.dbahn.de For available connections.

I have done Paty Inn Hildesheim several times, Baldis once. I had rather Party Inn, some weekends they organise some porn star events as well.

FKK Villa is only vivid during the Hanover Messe, other times, it is reported there is not enough girls.

If you rent a car or do another 100 km, you can get either Hamburg or either Osnabuerck area.

In Hamburg, as FKK, you may visit Atmos or Babylon. In Osnabruck, there is an FKK named Zeus, but there are lots of partytreffs in Osnabruck area (Buende, Bielefeld, Dolce Vita Wagenfeld, La Vita, Deja Vu).

Gang Bang kinos are spread in every city center of Germany. You must search them online as "Erlebnis Kino".

Your query was a bit off topic, so my answers were also off topic, don't mind this.

Super Cum 500
11-21-11, 22:57
Which FKK have best looking girls?

Artemis?

Palace?

Oase?

TomRifle
11-23-11, 14:36
I am sorry for the off-topic, but could you recommend me cheap rental car company from Hanover aiport. Smart would work just fine for me.

Creature2
11-23-11, 17:39
I am sorry for the off-topic, but could you recommend me cheap rental car company from Hanover aiport. Smart would work just fine for me.Nowadays, all rental companies increased the rate because of winter tyre issues. Now, the quotes include the winter tyres.

As a summary, if this is weekends, you may still receive better deals, check avis basic and also hertz local offer for the weekends. For weekday, it is also an issue for me to find cheaper deals.

AfAsia
11-23-11, 17:41
Which FKK will have a number of African girls, I'm really not into European girls, prefer girls of colour? This would obviously include Asian babes. Forgive me guys for not reading the German thread, rather daunting task searching for this particular information.

Creature2
11-23-11, 17:42
I am sorry for the off-topic, but could you recommend me cheap rental car company from Hanover aiport. Smart would work just fine for me.You may also check www.amigoautos.com For cheaper car rental deals.

Hannibal Barca
11-24-11, 00:12
Which FKK will have a number of African girls, I'm really not into European girls, prefer girls of colour? This would obviously include Asian babes. Forgive me guys for not reading the German thread, rather daunting task searching for this particular information.Golden Time and Oase have a selection of African girls. Golden Time has more regular selection of Asian girls too.

Ortos
11-24-11, 06:07
Nowadays, all rental companies increased the rate because of winter tyre issues. Now, the quotes include the winter tyres.I don't know if this really true. For example, I recently made a booking for a car hire for end Nov - early Dec at Sixt. The winter tyres were given as an option, involving an extra charge. I selected NOT to get winter tyres included and it was much cheaper. Interestingly, the prices on their "English-language site" were much lower than Sixt.de. A bit baffling to be sure.

O

Creature2
11-24-11, 12:59
[/QUOTE]There was a recent article in German Auto Bild, three weeks ago.

http://www.autobild.de/artikel/winterreifen-an-mietwagen-2297015.html

According the google translate, most rental companies have fitted %90 of the fleet average, with winter tires, already.
They surcharge for winter tires, but you still have the possibility not to choose. I wonder they may find a car fitted with summer tire, maybe they should upgrade.
Europcar seems having no extra cost for winter tires, but this could be some hidden costs.
The German law says that wnter tire is the responsibility of the driver not the owner of the car. If you are stuck and jeopardise the traffic flow, and if the tires are not suitables with weather conditions, traffic police can charge you a fine starting from 40 Euro.

Last two years, I was receving nice deals from Avis Basic (weekends) for 22 Euro/day, but this winter they increased the price for 33 Euro/day. Hertz weekend deal is also some %20 more expensive than before.
Sixt.com offers cheapers deals than sixt.de. That is a pity that sixti.com is not available any more.

Jymondor
11-24-11, 16:49
They surcharge for winter tires, but you still have the possibility not to choose. I had no choice to refuse the winter tires week ago with Dollar-rent-a-car in Fraport. It was nice weather and I definitely did not need winter tires, but they told me that this is a law and there is no way to rent a vehicle with no winter tires.

Tjohoo
11-24-11, 18:05
Which FKK will have a number of African girls, I'm really not into European girls, prefer girls of colour? This would obviously include Asian babes. Forgive me guys for not reading the German thread, rather daunting task searching for this particular information.On all my visits to Acapulco I have spotted at least 3-4 colored girls. Including the lovely Lovely from Ghana. In Samya on my last visit there where 4 colored girls.

T

Ortos
11-24-11, 18:48
I had no choice to refuse the winter tires week ago with Dollar-rent-a-car in Fraport. It was nice weather and I definitely did not need winter tires, but they told me that this is a law and there is no way to rent a vehicle with no winter tires.This same thing happened to me last year with Dollar / Thrifty at Terminal 2 Frankfurt Airport. I later sensed it was some kind of scam. Since then I severly try to avoid this company altogether.

As I posted below, I booked on the Internet a car rental from Sixt. Com (English language site, not the Sixt. De) and I was given an option to get winter tyres for an extra cost. I selected NOT to get this option. I am trying to understand how they force you to get the winter tyres if it is listed as an extra option during the registration process on their website. So if you have to have the winter tyres, why list it as an "option" giving people a chance to opt out of it, like I did?

The proof will come in two days when I show up at their desk and check out the car. If they add the surcharge I will argue as best I can not to pay it. If they insist, I may well cancel the whole reservation. We'll see. I still expect them to accept the total price (without winter tyres) agreed to on the web site offer. I note that they already charged my credit card for that relatively low (tyreless) amount.

O

Boomer10
11-24-11, 19:06
I had no choice to refuse the winter tires week ago with Dollar-rent-a-car in Fraport. It was nice weather and I definitely did not need winter tires, but they told me that this is a law and there is no way to rent a vehicle with no winter tires.That's because Thrifty and Dollar (they're the same company) are thieves. (You also need to be aware of their insurance scam.) They give low quotes to get the rental then hit you up with an additional charge at the counter where our options are limited.

Winter / all season tires are the 'law', but what's the justification for the additional charge? Do they take the winter tires off the car after each rental, then put summer tires on the car when it's turned in? What are you really paying for? Also check to see if you are actually getting winter tires, my last rental with Thrifty had all season tires even though I paid the surcharge for winter tires. The tires satisfied the law but weren't what I paid for.

I think it's just a scam to increase their revenue when the actual cost is a small fraction of the surcharge, then blame the additional charges on the new law."Don't be mad at us, it's the new law".

I've started using Hertz through AAA and haven't been hit up with any additional charges. The car was a lot nicer too.

Jymondor
11-24-11, 20:03
That's because Thrifty and Dollar (they're the same company) are thieves.Normally I use Sixt (Europe) and Enterprises (USA, Canada). Newer had problems. This time tried to save some money because their quote was the best.

My Travel VISA Platinum already accepted my case to debate that transaction.

The car was ugly and not in the best conditions too. SEAT Exeo. After I left the premise the light "Low tire pressure" started to flash. I checked tire pressure at the nearest gas station. It was OK. Called them. They suggested me to drive and do not pay attention to that flashing light.

Newer ever I will deal with Dollar / Thrifty and don not recommend to all of you.

Jymondor
11-24-11, 20:08
Which FKK will have a number of African girlsThe best African girl I ever seen in FKK industry is Joy from Planet (Düren). Service was outstanding too. However club by itself does not deserve a trip to the area. Seeing that thing in Samya going down Planet might be one time alternative if you stuck in the area.

Jymondor
11-24-11, 20:14
That portal is not loading for at least two days. Who knows what is the reason? Just temporary technical problem? Or it is closed?

IrishLad81
11-25-11, 00:54
Folks,

See link below to a fantastic girl I recently spend some time with in Dublin. Would rate her 9 out of 10 maybe even 9. 5 as she looks just as good in the flesh. I was thinking of traveling to an FKK in March next and was wanting to know is there girls as good looking or better in them and in which clubs might I find them?

http://www.escort-ireland.com/20180/Denise/irish-escort.html

G.

Toscana
11-25-11, 21:38
Folks,

See link below to a fantastic girl I recently spend some time with in Dublin. Would rate her 9 out of 10 maybe even 9. 5 as she looks just as good in the flesh. I was thinking of traveling to an FKK in March next and was wanting to know is there girls as good looking or better in them and in which clubs might I find them?

G.Wow, I see what you mean.

It's all a matter of taste, but you'll find stunners in all of the big clubs, especially in the evenings and at the weekends. If you started with Oase, I think you might not make it back to Ireland.

I would probably think of going to the Frankfurt area, with the three big clubs. But in the area around Cologne / Düsseldorf there are big enough clubs too, although the girls will not be naked.

Read the forum at leisure. There's plenty of good detail for your planning. Let us know how you get on.

Jymondor
11-26-11, 23:57
Folks,

G.Well. I agree with Toscana. I am sure you could find 9. 5/10 girls in big Hesse clubs. But I am not sure that you'll get 9. 5/10 level of service with these girls. Real stunners providing excellent service are very rare gems.