PDA

View Full Version : General Info

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60

Iseeu
09-05-04, 20:01
Bruce L.
Taking taxis from FRA train station to Oase and World is a very pricey idea. Taxis are really expensive in most of Europe. Roundtrip to Oase will cost about 100 Euro; World about 120 Euro.

Train option:
For Oase, if you're staying near the train station you have the option of taking a train from FRA to Bad Homburg and getting a taxi from there which will cost about 12 Euro. The trains run pretty regularly between FRA and BH. Check train schedules at the Die Bahn website.
To World take train to Giessen which also runs regularly and taxi from there.

Car option:
The easiest and most convenient and simplest, is to rent a car. It's not really difficult to find either of these clubs following the instructions posted here by many previous posters or at kaleu's site. this is how most of us broke our cherry, and you're a better man for it after navigating solo.
This is definitely cheaper than the taxi option and far more convenient than the train option for coming and going (the trains may not be running wehn you want to leave the clubs) when you want and not at the mercy of the train schedulers.

enjoy! (and report back!)

Bruce Ley
09-05-04, 22:14
Thank you Isseu. =)

The thing is, I am low on funds as it is and I prefer to save as much $$ as possible for the mongering, and not the transportation. I only plan to visit one club a day (at night, with the rest reserved for sight-seeing around the Frankfurt area), so renting a car for 3 days in a row is too expensive for me as it comes up to around 200-300 Euros (for those 3 days). Furthermore, I am ashamed to admit it but I cannot drive stick-shift (automatic transmission is more expensive)! Thus, it looks like I will have to rely on the train+taxi combo, as you've suggested. Thanks for the tip.

But now, this puts me at the mercy of the train schedule because the last trains heading into Frankfurt leave at aroudn 7PM! This leads me to my most pressing concern: are there any motels/hotels in or near Oase (Burgholzhausen) and World (Giessen) where I can spend the night after a late, late night of mongering (i.e. past 2 AM?)? I was able to hitch a ride back to my Frankfurt hotel with a businessman/monger when I was at Atlantis last year but that's not always the most reliable (or safest) way. Many thanks in advance.

Also, during which hours are the following clubs at its peak (most girls/talent to choose from)? I will try my best to time my visits so that it coincides with peak hours:

FKK Oase Burgholzhausen
FKK World
FKK Palace Frankfurt

Thank you, and yes I will give a nice report upon my return!

Best,

Bruce

Gino02
09-06-04, 01:46
Hi all,

Just found this forum about a month back, and since then I pretty much stopped going to the strip clubs here in US, saving for the FKK trip. Never even heard of FKK clubs before, my bad luck! Few questions I have before I can finalize my trip, will be very grateful if you guys can please help!

1) Are the girls in FKK (World, Oase, Palace etc.) are generally at least as beautiful and hot as the top girls in the Mitchell Brothers' Ofarrelll Theater (aka MBOT) in San Francisco or the top girls in Spearmint Rhino chain of clubs in Los Angeles and Las Vegas? I personnaly like slim tall girls with large boobs (prefer real but no issues with sculptured ones either) and not-too-short blond hair. Though I would like to think I am a connoisseur of beautiful gitls, and I have to test as many as I can in this world, is it worth to go to Germany only to visit the FKK clubs?

2) I am very exhibitionist type, and prefer to do in public if possible without causing any problem with the local law. In San Francisco, we can do that to a very small extent in MBOT. I liked the posts by some of you in this board (e.g. by Catalyst) about doing everything out in public in FKK, is it still possible to do such? I would love to do all my sessions in pubilc, if possbile, even in some sort of lighted stages as the clubs may have facilities. Which FKK clubs are in your opinion best to fuck in public? How about doing 3-way with 2 girls on the stage?

3) I am planning to go to Germany next month only to visit the FKK clubs (your reports tell me that I am missing out heaven until I do so!). Will mid-October be a good time to visit the FKK clubs? Any comment advice you may have?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Warm regards,

Gino.

Hessen Bub
09-06-04, 07:46
As you do not want spend to much on transportation and your visit will be in the evening - go to Palace.

Hessen Bub

Mark User
09-06-04, 09:15
I agree with Hessen B's recommendation: there are so many girls that if you plan to go at night, even if you go back to the same place (Palace is a good example) different nights, you will have a wide variety of girls, situations, and 'room styles' to explore. And not the same girls are not always there every night, so you will get some natural variety.

Now, why go at night? Sightseeing in Frankfurt is over-rated! The best experiences I have had at the FKK's is to go mid afternoon, see who is there, pick and choose and pace myself, and then when the evening shift girls arrive, you get a new selection! Plus the meal buffet is ok, and you'll save money not eating at a restaurant.

Mark

Carnal1
09-06-04, 13:16
Mark,

I spent a few hours wandering around Frankfurt during the day
and found very little that peaked my interest. I had just arrived from Prague so my impression of Central Frankfurt was alittle biased.

I decided to head over to Palace early,, around 14:00 and found
it quite low key, not a great selection of women BUT it was a Hell of a lot better than wandering around Frankfurt in the Winter.
I did not session for a while, just enjoyed the buzz, the saunas, and chatted with a few of the girls. As the afternoon progressed I sat at the bar, watching each new girl arrive, making a mental list, and enjoying the Buffet at the same time. I was glad I waited because I found a few girls in the PM shift that really were hot.

I ended up spending almost 12 hours in the club, took a nap,
ate twice, two saunas, 10 showers, 1 massage, and three sessions. I was a exhausted, otherwise I would have stayed until closing. I should learn to pace myself :-)

Guten tag, (sp?)

Carnal 1

Jocko D
09-06-04, 15:30
Bruce,

You mentioned trains end around 7:00PM but this isn't correct. There's a train back from Friedrichdorf (closest station to Oase) leaving after midnight, and a train back from Giessen (nearest WOrld) leaving at 23:52. I've used the trains to get to Oase on several occasions, and you can stay until about 11:15 without risk of missing the last train. Of course, Palace is easier because it's only a couple hundred feet from the station!

Peter
09-07-04, 00:06
Bruce,

To find bed and breakfast type hotels near the clubs look under www.hrs.de and giv in the addresses of the clubs. You should be able to find rooms starting at 35-45€.

Footloose,

Never stayed in Cologne, but you can check out the www above to find good deals too.

Happy Garden is not tougher to find than Babylon or Schieferhof. All are really tough to find but worth the effort.

Peter

Stinky Pete
09-08-04, 05:21
Hopefully the links below will work.

Here is a link to a list of hotels in the Giessen area, with price range per room. Note that many hotels on the list have email addresses, so you can communicate with them in advance about the availability of a room. This is how I arranged to stay in Parkhotel the last couple times I went to FKK world. If you want a room you can smoke in, be sure to specify that.

http://www.giessen-tourist.de/giessen/hotels.htm

Here is a link to some hotels near Oase. The page includes information on Pension Wall, but no email address. If you call and get a German-speaker, just ask if they speak English and you will likely be handed to someone who does. I have stayed at Pension Wall and it is a mere 10-15 minutes walk from Oase (although the road doesn't have much of a shoulder to walk on).

http://www.auf-reisen.de/HEBetriebListe_1.asp?X=2&Sp=1&IR=100039&BSORT=1&AP=160&SJA=1014

Traveling Male
09-08-04, 13:32
Hello fellows,

I'm staying in Dusseldorf at the moment for the rest of the week, if any one likes to hook up to go check out some of the clubs around, PM me.

TM

Beffen1
09-09-04, 00:28
just some info answering questions oposed in recent posts on this thread.

the trains from giessen are very doable, there is one that leaves every morning at 4:40 am so if you want to close the club at 4 am weeknights, , as i did sunday, monday and tuesday nights this week, just grab one of the many waiting taxis at ten to four because after 4 am, all the cabs are taken by the girls.

to gino 02- october is prime time to visit an fkk. the girls at world sunday, monday, and tuesday were young, adorable, and all shaped and sizes with an empasis on young, slim, perky eurololitas. i fell in love with at least three girls, and was already in love with one from a prior trip, and didn't really have a bad session except for my first. really gfe's all the way- amazing how many of the girls at world are skilled at ball munching and dfk. unfortunately, for girl one i fell for a drop dead gorgeous d-cup playboy brunnette- olga from russia (works day shift till 8pm or so) had playboy model good looks but was an unenthusiatic and somewhat restrictive provider. saturday i was at oase and there also were many young hotties, with larger numbers of black and hispanic girls than world. moroccans etc. this was my first time at oase and i had three good sessions a brunette croatian, a thin blonde german girl, and a crazy affectionate and charming bulgarian. i thought that the caliber of girl, for my [CodeWord901] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord901) -loving taste, was better at world. both places had about 50 girls.

public sex at fkk world and oase are the norm, you can do it in the kino, on the couches in the main room or more often, in the relax lounge downstairs, outside or wherever the girl will do it. i got to try out the love chairs at oase on saturday night with a wild and very attentive bulgarian named stella.

more trip reports and girls when i recover from my forced return to america.

regards
beffen1

Euro100
09-09-04, 04:20
OK, here is a very general statement:

Guys, please take a shower right after you enter into an FKK. Use soap! Lots!

Why do I think I have to say that? Last week I was at Palace, and a guy was walking around there. He had, shall we say, an odor problem. His two buddies did not see the need to tell him that. Girls were approaching them, but not him. OK, fine. But then I heard him mention to them that he thought that the girls were acting racist towards him.

I did not say anything then, because I did not want to enter into a confrontation. But so I am saying it here: These girls are not racist, but they definitely have noses.

Enough said
euro

Jasss
09-09-04, 14:47
Hi guys,

I went to Germany fra last week with 4 friends and had a great time. 3 of us went to Suddfasse. Its an FKK club a short journey away from FRA Centre. I had this Polish girl, don't remember her name, but she is about 30 + lovely lips big ass and has black hair with white streaks. Guys, stay well away from this one she is a waste of money. I had better experiences in the RDL. Don't waste your money like I did.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add standard capitalization and punctuation. To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no caps or punctuation. Thanks!

Beffen1
09-10-04, 04:03
i am recuperating after yet another six day marathon fuckfest in germany. it began on the right foot. as i sheepishly approached the delta counter at jfk last wednesday with my coach skymiles award flight in hand, i began scheming to get into first class. on inquiry, the nice delta lady (remember joe cocker?) said one hundred bucks to redeposit the original 50,000 miles and then a withdrawal of 90,000 miles would do it. but wait, there is no seat for me in business on the return flight from frankfurt until wednesday sept 8, stay another day? you talked me into it. what followed was six full days of cloudless sunny weather, good camaraderie with fellow punters, and a never ending lineup of babes of all nations, all of whom wanted to have gfe sex with me in four different towns.

i arrived at schipol after a six hour 45 minute flight bright eyed and bushy tailed and raring to hit the highway. wim showed up precisely at 9:30 and we were off to golden times. after a few wrong turns and a traffic jam or two, we arrived in venlo in 2.5 hours where i got my room key and deposited my bag at the stationshotel where the room is never ready before 2 pm, and we proceeded across the border through kaldenkirchen and down the b221 to golden time. we arrived at around 2 pm. there were around 10 girls present and about 15 or 20 punters. one of the first girls i saw was my phg wifey, the blasé hase (blow job bunny) ive of germany. we got drinks and reclined on a lounge chair out in the sunshine on the expansive lawn and chatted for a while and made a date for later. wim was sunning his buns as well and soon both his and my thoughts turned to poon. i spotted a couple of cute blondes and settled on a half romanian/italian blonde named vanessa. a [CodeWord901] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord901)-like girl, she had perky small c-cups and a winning smile as well as a tiny kutje and a very cute butt. some light dfk progressed to beffen (daty) with finger insertion ok and vanessa writhed appreciatively- i love a moving target. we did all the perfunctory positions but i could not finish in 30 minutes. nonetheless, i emerged from the kamer a slightly sweaty but a very happy man- still locked and loaded for action.

after a shower, a bite to eat and comparing notes with wim- who reported on a very satisfactory encounter with his babe, ive enticed me into the room with the huge double bed facing the whirlpool. she worked her oral magic on me for nearly an hour- a most pleasant reunion. she has nothing but raves about gt and she is there to stay. claudia, the incredibly sexy and aggressive german friend of ive is there as well, open for anything you want as usual. a slim nordic blond with a braided hair and a black lingere piqued my horns, but she was busy and i could not find her. unfortunately, my darling tower of loveliness franceska was not there, nor was my favorite finnish barbiepoppertje marlene. gt was not as happening a place this time as my first visit in july. after a not very appetizing dinner of meatballs and frittes, i again settled on vanessa- to see if she would warm up a bit more-physically and visually i was attracted to her a lot. but the session was the same. so, when wim was leaving at 10 pm, after three good sessions for him, i took a ride with him to phg since this would be my only chance to see the hookers.nl crowd that have befriended me. we made our way in the pitch dark through the back country roads from bruggen to oedt in about 25 minutes without a hitch.

at phg, the joint was jumping at 22:30. willem, horny one, jack 42, and caligula were all there and it was great to see them again. there were few girls available and all rooms were busy. i kissed sammy briefly but she had no time for me this night. as it was getting near midnight, i still had not had a session, so i ate since there was barbecue still cooking on the grill. i spotted a pretty blonde, about 28-30 in a red thong bikini. she said her name was sabrina and she was greek. we had a decent session, but not at all memorable. spent the last two hours teasing tik with the hooker.nl gang and yacking en babbelen. so, at 1 am, willem and i headed to venlo. willem, thanks for the ride, and for the gevulde koeken, they made a great breakfast with my supply of juicy grapes in the hotel the next two mornings. i slept in.

i awoke the next day friday at 11 am and, after the aforementioned in room carry out ontbijt, i immediately headed off to the train to viersen. i looked for a bus connection there but couldn’t find one so i hailed a waiting taxi. the guy tried to tell me the fare was 25 euro without starting the meter but i told him i’ve done this ten times and it isn’t more than 17 euro. he started the meter and then got very friendly, discussing the clubs etc. we arrived and the meter said euro 16.20. respect.

phg was quiet early this day, but it soon picked up and by nightfall it became impossible to get a girl. the lineup was much dimished. i got a kiss from katrin, but she was soon taken all day by a ducth guy. during the afternoon, i chilled in the garden, did the sunday times puzzle, and had a cold cut sandwich for brunch. little tik came by again, now sporting a shorter page boy haircut sat on my lap and shared her italian ices with me, and it wasn’t long before i was eating my own cup of gelato out of her naked shaven lap of lust in room 4. another excellent hour of afternoon thai delight. more girls were arriving, i noticed the serbian hottie now had bright red hair but was just as sullen as last time. i don’t know, the beloved phg vibe was not there for me this trip. sammi was avoiding me, leona wasn’t there, monica the cold hearted ass was, anja wasn’t though she was there thursday, and all the girls who i seemed interested in were being snapped up. the world sex guide legend al bundy was there. i called the desert fox and we agreed to meet at phg tomorrow (saturday) on his way back from amsterdam. now it was more crowded with robed icebears. the dinner was barbecue again but i am sick of porkchops. i spent the better part of the evening trying to get a session with the one or two russian blondes who i was attracted to and chatting with dutch guy i met on another trip. finally, at 11:30 i managed to get the attention of beautiful 21 year old blonde juliette of russia, who promised to return to me for the last hour after her present 30 minute session. at 12:10 she appeared and we quickly raced to cabin 26 for a wonderful full hour gfe- writhing wet passionate heavy petting, deep dish non-stop dfk and slurpy orgasmic daty and data, it was a multiposition moaner/groaner- a real kodak moment if you know what i mean. we exchanged phone and email- her mom lives in the states. man- it was very busy at phg this night and the girl selection was limited, but i managed to salvage the day with my new favorite phg girl juliette. after i called a cab, my dutch friend harry changed his mind and drove me home after i cancelled the cab at the bar.

i awoke again at 10 am in my quiet courtyard room in venlo to the carnage of the russian school attack on cnn and my cookies and grapes breakfast, packed, paid my 80 euro two night tab at the stationshotel and hit the venlo atms for more ammo for the frankfurt campaign. rendezvous with the desert fox was set for afternoon at the phg but i had designs on oase after medicre nights in phg and gt. so i took the venlo regional express train to dusseldorf for 6.50 euro and bought an ice ticket to frankfurt for euro 60.00 and 1.5 later was in frankfurt. this train took the short route, not the scenic rhine route. been there, done that, by car. i travelled in the restaurant bord bistro car- for the price of a coffee i avoided all the crowds and coughing, sneezing and cell phones, sharing a table in a car housing just 6-10 people with a lady opthalmologist who told me about german cities. during the ride, i called desert fox to apprise him of my change of plans due to unsatisfactory levels of ennui at phg and gt on my part. i was going to oase.

my frankfurt hotel, top hotel ambassador was on a noisy street off kaiserstrasse,in a red light area with knuckleheads and chuckleheads screaming even at 6 am, not to mention the ubahn trains. my room faced the sun and street and was hot hot hot, and no ac. it was clean and spartan. for 35 euro per night, the desk clerk was not giving me aircon. it was ambien, hornitos shots and ear plugs to sleep at this place, then out the door asap to get to world. but this first night, saturday, i had to see the much vaunted oase. i was sweating on the s-6 train and in 25 minutes made it to the last stop at friedrichsdorf- the closest taxi ride to the club. the taxi cost 15 euros and the driver followed me in to give the club a receipt- a taxi scam?? i remember a quote of 8 euro on world sex guide. hmmm. i arrive around 4 pm and there were some girls there, but the beauty quotient was not overwhelming. the interior main lounge area, where girls pole dance from time to time all night, was dark and incredibly hot, it’s a little brighter at the bar. the lockers and one set of showers are downstairs. there are nicer showers off the pool area. there is a little used covered pool and an indoor whirlpool, nice big saunas and a dampfbad steambath, a nice lawn area with outdoor whirlpools, and a barbecue area with a house and picnic tables. and about 12 plastic outdoor daybeds with a canopy and side walls. those are fun. the food at oase was served during the afternoon and early evening, when the barbecue was gone, that was it for the food.

i had three sessions. the first was with a 23 year old black haired croatian girl who gave a good psuedo gfe, ie. all the right activities with no chemistry. we had an airconditioned very dreamy romantic mirrored room in a greco roman motif with columns and shit. there were no such rooms immediately free, they have signs on the door don’t you know, so we sat on a couch and made out and played with each other for about 5 minutes while we waited. a decent start. i had some dinner, watched some girls dance in the still hot lounge, i like the dancing girls at oase, checked out the kino- the movie in there is so blurry you cannot watch it- it is strictly a public sex venue. oase had a lot of colored and spanish girls while world had only one or two- though one of the world colored girls was a [CodeWord901] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord901) 10 imho. by 8 or 9 pm, the place was crwling with babes, many more young and white schoolgirl types and some porno queens as well. the clientele was heavy on the turkish and arabic with some us soldiers thrown in- too bad poontang can’t make us all live together in peace like we do in the clubs.

my second session around 9 pm was with nikki, a very slim cute german blonde. another technical gfe, another incredibly beautiful air-conditioned room, but again no real chemistry. i called desert fox and he had completed his phg mission- to boink the amazing sammi and he was now a total convert. he told me she sends her regrets and to kiss pepto. hell i wanted to kiss sammi, not the fox. he was heading to oase and would arrive later, about 3.5 hours later due to highway construction. i went back to watch more dancing and was joined on the couch by a succession of trolling babes. a delightful, animated, funny, and very affectionate bulgarian girl named stella joined me and we did about 15 minutes of couch flirting and petting. stella soon had me outside making kissy face under the moon in one of the love loungechairs. and soon, i was under her moon, as she nibbled and licked me everywhere for an hour, and i her- as people strolled by in the garden. we exchanged phone numbers. i was spent. i lounged around the place, watching more dancing and looking for another girl to take me to a room. but nothing inspired. desert fox arrived around 3 am. i had requested him to undertake a mission to take a certain brug in alkmaar while he was there and the fox did capture the target and delivered a packet of priceless intelligence to agent pepto. chatting all the way, we two kindred spirits hit it off immediately, and all too soon fox delivered me to my noisy hotel where i indulged in a little captured intelligence, tequila, ambien and cnn and fell asleep around 6 am. tomorrows mission- conquer the world.

doog

pepto

New to Germ
09-10-04, 16:09
Can anyone tell me where the nearest FKK to the Kaiserslautern area is?

All these other places sound nice, but when I get the chance to get out of the house it's for 6 hours at the most.

Peter
09-10-04, 19:53
Pepto,

Excellent report.

Usually competition is a good thing, I am not sure if the new density of clubs has been a good thing. The girls are complaining of a lack of busines, and the atmosphere in a number of clubs is lessening. My favourite club, wildenrath, is severely lacking of custoers due to GT just 12KM down the steet, and it hasn't done any good for PHG either. I still consider it sub par on the girl side.

The new clubs are not causing new converts to mongering, it is just spreading the customers thinner and causing the girls to earn less, which is even pushing some top acts out of the industry. My all time favourite, Dominika, is now pausing for 5 months (maybe permanent). This competiton is destroying the business a little.

I went to PHg the other day and was not blown away. Managed a great session with Laura again. her service is limited, but I always have excellent sessions with her, but it is a chemistry thing. Then I was with the thin Thai girl Dik. A very passionate girl, and an excellent body if you like them tall and slim.

New to Germ,

This question has been posted often, and there are absolutely no good clubs anywhere near Kaiserslautern. If you are a soldier, find a reason to go to Ray Baracks in Friedrichsdorf, that is a 10€ cab ride from Oase. Find a reason to get away from KL if you want to monger well.

Peter

Tony70
09-10-04, 20:47
Peter,

I have been to PHG a few times this year and loved the atmosphere. Why is it that an upstart club, Goldentime, in the space of a few months, has managed to draw girls away from PHG to them and also a lot of clients?

Does the management and working conditions have a lot to do with it? I'd like to think the PHG management were very fair to the ladies.

Also the price a customer past for a ladies time is the same at both clubs so there is not money advantage for the ladies at GoldenTime?

Beffen1
09-10-04, 23:51
Tony,

I think there are more rules for the girls at PHG- no toplessness in the lounge as at GT, girls do not eat with the guys at PHG as in GT, there is more to do and more space at GT, etc, and probably other things the girls haven't mentioned. Oh, and the girls pay 20 euro per day to work at GT while the price at PHG is 75 euro for the week- so it gives the girls more flexibility if they only want to work 1-3 days. I do know the manager of PHG and he is a real stand up guy.

Maybe PHG just got old for some of the girls and they want a change of scene.

Beffen 1

Novize
09-11-04, 20:25
CBGB,

try www.classiccarrent.de

The site is in german language only.

Tony70
09-12-04, 14:34
Many thanks Beffin1, I may give Goldentime a try one day!

Mark Kor
09-13-04, 12:56
Hello!

I am from Malaysia.

May I know what FKK stands for?

Danke schone!

Peter
09-13-04, 20:53
@Mark

RTFF! It stands for Frei Koerper Kultur, which means nudist.

@ Beffen and Tony,

They have raised the weekly rate at PHG from 75 up to 100€. When GT opened it was 15€ a day, now it is also 20€. Wildenrath has stayed at 75€ per week.

GT got men to come over with better facilities and more food to start. Now it is pretty even. When guys went there then girls started coming over. They hired the old manager of PHG and he recruited some of the girls. There are still less girls at GT, because PHG has threatened the girls that if they work at GT they cannot come back. Wildenrath has made the same pledge.

The women at both PHG and Wildenrath have been complaining about it being tougher to earn money lately. The GT girls claim they are doing well, but maybe it is beacuse of a ratio of M:W that favours the working girls.

Also GT has done one sensible thing and dropped the 25€ entry level price for Covered BJ & sex. This was an unloved option that girls really don't appreciate.

Clubs can go up and down very quickly. Think of Fantasyland in Gorgeshausen. It started out as a nothing club 4 years ago, had a fire, closed for 3 months, reopened and within 4 months became the favourite club of a whole bunch of Roemerforum members. At its peak there were 30 or 35 girls working there a day. This place hosted the first Roemerparty and was booming. Then the city came in, closed them down for 3 weeks and made them take away their excellent buffet. The club never recovered and languished in mediocrity for 2 years. Now it is supposedly good again and called Sauna World.

Clubs are a mix of customers and girls, and just like a professional sports team it is a matter of luck and circumstance which brings a winner together. The only one that has constantly been at the top for many years is Schieferhof, and their customers average age is 65.

If this business goes well it has a huge return on investment. Take the money and run, because it won't take long till your time is up.

I alsp have to mention that all 3 clubs (PHG, Wildenrath & GT) are excellently managed.

Peter

Tony70
09-13-04, 22:00
Peter,

Many thanks for sharing your knowledge. I guess for the investors and owners of the clubs, it can only be run as a business and can understand that if girls leave for a rival club then they cannot return. And again it has to be said I like the staff and girls at PHG who have been very good to me.

Just out of interest how much does a club like PHG make in profit in a year. Obviously the entry fees from the guys and the fees for the girls. And what would be the german business tax rate.

Cheers Tony

Titan01
09-14-04, 19:25
Hello,

I will be in Cologne on buisness in a few weeks. I would very much like to visit a FKK during my week stay. I will be using public transportation, trains/taxi. I am American and speak English only. I will also be in the Frankfurt city centre area.

Would you be so kind as to advise me?

Thanks,

Titan01

Peter
09-14-04, 19:34
Tony,

Are you nuts?

Do you think I can do the math on that?

I did it for fun the other day in my head, but it is not even close to representative, and is just an exercise in fun.

75 Men a day on average x 50€ X 350 days = 1.3 million€
40 girls a week x 75€ (old price) X 50 weeks = 150,000€

So a little under 1.5 million € turnover, there is no additional intake.

Salary of General Manager plus 2 owners, who are there full time
at least 300,000€

Salary of women behind the bar 3 x 100€ (daily) x 350 = 100,000€

Cost of Drinks for the guys & Girls 10€/person x 115 x 350 = 400,000€

Cost of Buffet daily 300€ x 350 = 125,000€

Cost of Rent, Electricity and Upkeep of the grounds = 200,000€

Miscellaneous other costs = 75,000€

So doing just a basic accounting on it I see at least 1.2 million€ ainst about 1.5million€ in Turnover .

That would be a profit of just about 300,000€ or about 20% of turnover. I don't know if it is worth the risk and investment always.

Remember here I am talking about PHG, which is one of the best going clubs around, with the among the most paying men and women guests. I might be a little conservative in some of my calculations, but we are not talking about a business which throws a couple of million dollars into the owners pockets every year. At least not usually.

It doesn't take a lot to turn the profit into a loss either, as most of those costs are not easily scaled back if business gets slow. You need personell, you need to take care of your buildings, you need women behiond the bar, whether you have 75 customers a day or 50. This drop off of 25 customers a day means almost 450,000€ off the top line. That would mean less food and beverage consumption, but most other costs can't be scaled back as easily.

Most new openings flop, and you better be well connected to get this business to pay off.

Again, this is an academic exercise and not really representative.

German business tax rate is at 35%, if I remember correctly.

Peter

Tony70
09-14-04, 21:57
Peter,

I am not nuts! And thanks for the maths involved. I also had a ballpark figure of about 1.4 - 1.5 million Euros! I was bored waiting for a waiting for a taxi recently inside PHG so I started to have a think......

But again cheers for your insight into the business side of things!

David31
09-15-04, 21:27
Hello,

I will be travelling through Frankfurt shortly, and I have a 8 hour layover. I want to try a FKK club. Being a newbie to Frankfurt, can someone suggest a good club, not too far from the airport, and suggest the best way to get there?

Thanks in advance!

Hessen Bub
09-16-04, 09:48
Go to Palace. It is a little quiet in the afternoon but good.

www.the-palace.de

Take the train to the main station in Frankfurt (Hauptbahnhof) and the a cab, it's only 5 minutes.

Hessen Bub

RedDog
09-16-04, 19:21
I will be in germany the weekend of oct 9 10 i was wondering if anyone might want to hit world or oase.

my other options are to go to prague or the border area of poland or czech looking to see if anyone might like to join some where

Euro100
09-17-04, 00:01
Peter,

I liked your math exercise. On another board, I wen through a similar estimate and came up with something very close to what you got. Another member of that board challenged my numbers, betting with me that the intake had to be at least three million a year. The bet was on revenue at World, and the wager was an hour with Christina at World.

I am sure that I won that bet. But when I approached Christina and asked her if the guy had paid up, she did not know what I was talking about. So if you are reading this, k69u, pay up!

By the way, Peter, you already had $300k for salary of the owners. Since they also get the profit, the margin for them is higher than the $300k profit that you estimate. On the other hand, there is the real estate investment that has to be amortized. So I think you are pretty close.

Cheers
euro

Gino02
09-17-04, 12:39
Thanks a lot to Beffen1 for answering my questions couple of weeks back.

One more: To the folks traveling from US, particularly west coast. Do you know of any website or agency to get reasonably priced airline ticket for San Francisco / Los Angeles to Frankfurt ? I am thinking of my debut trip to the FKK heaven in mid to end October, and most websites / agencies are quoting $1000 or more? Is that common? From what I read from some of the posts here, sounded like it should be much less.

Your help is much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Gino

CBGBConnisur
09-17-04, 14:13
The women at most of the FKK clubs actually make fairly modest incomes. I doubt it would exceed more than 300EU a night with an absolute max of 500EU(fucking 10 guys in a shift sounds tiring). Very few girls stay in the profession long term, most do it to get money for school, pay off a debt, or do something else. I think the average career length for most women is rarely more than a few months. For some of the legal German women, I really wonder why they would work so much in an FKK when they can earn 10 times the amount they earn in Germany, working as a London escort? I was also thinking New York but in NYC there is a very strong mafia element to prostitution and those guys are ROUGH. Thankfully for us mongerers these girls don't have a fucking clue about capitalism. I actually got to know some girls and from their looks, you think they would be dating rich handsome studs, not, most of these guys are just average joes.

Peter
09-17-04, 18:03
CBGB,

Yopur estimate on earnings are high. Most girls are netting 200€ max on average at any club. If they are really hustling they can pull down more, but your average working girl isn't making more than 200€ on a working day.

Also you are wrong in your length of career estimate. Either a girl get's out in the first month or she is definitely in the game for at least a year, I would say average 3 years. Some go off and on, but once you have managed your first customer it is totally easy to get back into the game. I know at least 15 girls who have told me they are getting out of the game for good. I have run into 13 of them within 18 months in a club, 1 other I have heard that she got back in 3 months ago (but i am sad that I missed her), and the 15th I am still waiting for.

I know girls who came to earn money to go study in Bulgaria. In 3 months they got the 5000€ she said she needed for all 4 years of studying. 1 year later (semester break) she was back for 3 months. I asked her why (because I knew she didn't really like the job). She said, now she had a new goal, 5000€ and she could buy an appartment. I guarantee you this girl will keep coming back each time she has a new goal. The "I'll do this for a month to earn some money and then never go back" Is as believeable as people who say they only use cocaine once a year.

I know girls who work in Zurich and nett about 600€ a day, but still work in FKK's when they are home in Germany. Just because guys pay more doesn't mean you earn more. The girls live normally in Germany, have normal appartments, cars etc. They don't want to live in London. they also know the set up in FKK's and have heard from other girls that it is OK. The set up of Escort is totally different and a lot of girls don't feel comfortable with it.

There are clubs in Germany (Like Rethel Strasse in Düsseldorf) where the cost is 300€ an hour. Sounds like the girls can earn more ther, but since they only get one customer a week there they earn significantly less. I know one girl who works at a Red Carpet Club where the session goes for 20€ for 20 minutes, and she earns 50% more than she did in Atlantis.

walmart also makes more money than a lot of upscale boutiques.

Peter

CBGBConnisur
09-17-04, 22:58
Nice analogy but Walmart doesn't carry 7 carat diamonds for $50.

Nickster53
09-17-04, 23:37
It looks like I will be in the Frankfurt area on the 23rd of September through Sunday the 26th (coming for the weekend from France) and wondering if anyone will be around to hit the some of the highlights (I am posting this in the Frankfurt section too). PM me if you want to catch up.

I would be willing to share a rental car if anyone is interested.

N

Stinky Pete
09-18-04, 04:32
Hey Gino02,

Try Travelocity.com or the travel section of the aol.com or msn.com main pages. I am travelling to Frankfurt in early December for $400-450 round trip from the Midwest (USA). From October through next April the prices should be good, with the best fares available if you can book well in advance. It takes some planning. I have to admit after 12 trips to Germany for the FKK scene, this is the first time I booked so early. With just a month to go, you may end up paying more but it shouldn't be in the range you mentioned.

You might also check out LTU.com which is a German airline with some low fares. I think they have flights out of LA. They may land in Dusseldorf, but there is a fair amount of good FKK action in that area and the train fare to Frankfurt is not bad.

Peter
09-18-04, 08:45
CBGB,

I couldn't find a price quote for 7ct diamonds, but I did for 5+ and those go for between $60,000-$150,000 depending on cut and grade. If you tell me where these girls would be having sessions for a price like that instead of 50€ then let me know. The most expensive I have ever found was some "Real Top International Model from Paris" who wanted $50,000 dollars. Otherwise there are the girls from Eli Agency who also want a couple of grand a day, but in all my mongering time I have never met anyone who has booked either.

Peter

Uggabugga
09-20-04, 19:55
Hi, I saw that the Palace was listed down here somewhere for guys with some hours to kill at the airport (FRA). Question will be how and what time it takes from FRA to Central train station?
Did the same exercise in London once and then I almost lost my flight due to the "milk route" tube to Heathrow :-)

gracias, U

Peter
09-20-04, 21:56
Ubba,

In the airport there is a regional train station and a Long Distance train Station. The regional train station has symbols like an RB and an S in a green circle. This is the one you want to head to. Take the S8 or S9 towards Frankfurt HBF (main Train Station). One of these two leaves every 15 minutes (same the way back) and takes exactly 10 minutes to get to the main train station. That is a world of difference to Heathrow which is about 60 minutes by normal Tube from downtown, and 15 minutes via the extremely expensive heathrow express to Paddington. It really is close, easy and cheap to get to. I think the S Bahn costs under 2€.

Peter

Novize
09-20-04, 22:02
Uggabugga,

You can hire a taxi that will bring you from the airport to Palace in 15 minutes. I don´t know the taxi-pricing, but it could easyly cost 40 € for one way.

Or you take the S-Bahn. It´s about 25 minutes from the airport to frankfurt main station, from where you can go by S-Bahn - add 20 minutes plus 10 minutes for changing the trams. So the total estimated time is 1 hour each way, the cost is about 5 € each way.

Alternatively you can go by S-Bahn to Frankfurt Main station and then drive by taxi (10 minutes). Then the estimeated time per way is 40 minutes, the cost approximately 16 € per way.

You pay the money, so you take your choice.

Uggabugga
09-21-04, 20:52
Thanks to both for details, however I noticed a distict difference in the time estimates from FRA to HBF. No wonder why the taste of babes are different as well :-))) With just above 2 hours to my "disposal" I need to be clever in householding the minutes so maybe it's safest to opt for the taxi.

Peter
09-21-04, 22:00
Ubba,

Novize and I actually like a lot of the same girls.

I did the real research before posting. I went to www.db.de, which is the German Rail homepage. S( and S) go at :13, :28, :43, and :58 almost every hour. It also lists the time of arrval at the main train station as exactly 10 minutes later.

However, if you only have 2 hours stopover you got no chance. It will take at least 25 minutes to clear customs and leave the building, and at least another 25 minutes to get back to your gate. Going to an FKK with less than 2-3 hours to be able to spend there is a total waste. I would not recommend it at all. It is not a situation you want to rush. If you had 4 hours I would say it is worth it, but not with 2.

Peter

Mark User
09-22-04, 04:46
To any US Armed Forces reading this:

As reported today in US Papers, they are planning to make going to RLD's or FKK's a specific violation of the UCMJ.

http://heraldsun.com/firstnews/37-524558.html

Whitey2
09-22-04, 06:15
They're going to need a hell of a pussy posse to enforce that "code of military justice." World and Atlantis aren't a short car ride away from the Ray Barracks for nothing.

Toscana
09-22-04, 08:23
As has often been stated, it is best to visit the Frankfurt area FKKs when there are no trade fairs.

http://www.messefrankfurt.com/corporate/en/messen_messeninfrankfurt.html

will tell you which ones are coming up in the next few months.

I guess the Buchmesse (6-10 Oct) is one period definitely to be avoided. Anyone know of others on the list which will be heavily visited?

Bruce Ley
09-22-04, 15:21
Toscana:

Shit, why are the fairs bad times to go? Incidentally I've booked my visit until the 13th of October.

Carnal1
09-22-04, 15:52
As I watched the groups of American GI's wander around the various caverns of World FKK I wondered to myself when and if the day will come when they are restricted from this type of
entertainment. As bad as the images are from the Iraqi Sex scandals in the prisons,, I believe that the indifference the Army has towards this type of behavior will soon change.. I doubt the
U.S.A wants any of these images spread across the tabloids of Europe, America or anywhere else in the world. I think it is great that they have these opportunities,, as all men should ! Unfortunatley the atmosphere in the press would take stories of GI's fucking around to the next level of propaganda.. Embarrassing both the USA and the individual soldiers.

Last Saturday I spoke with a few local GI's the night before they were shipped off to Iraq. They acted very low key about it but I could sense the uncertainty in their body language and eyes. I cannot believe that the US Govt would keep these boys from one last night of fun before they head for the dangers of Iraq.

Too bad,

Carnal1

Peter
09-22-04, 19:58
From the Article mentioned below:

Gen. Leon J. LaPorte, commander of the 37,000 U.S. troops in South Korea, said another initiative started on the peninsula has been to "make on-base military life a more desirable experience, and attempt to diminish the seductive appeal of many of the less wholesome off-duty pursuits."

That effort includes offering expanded evening and weekend education programs, band concerts, late-night sports leagues and expanded chaplains' activities.

Gen. LaPorte really needs to visit a FKK if he thinks that his alternatives are really going to keep anyone from going to FKK's.

My Favourite club is a normal watering hole fro British Soldiers, from the base near there. As an American who never had to go to war, or join the army, I sometimes do my part and pay for a session for a soldier who has just come back from Iraq. I think I have done that for 5 soldiers until now. It is like my relatives who bought War Bonds during WWII, just doing my part.

Peter

Mark User
09-22-04, 22:09
More on the US situation:

Since the White House announced the new policy of "screw the soldier and his family" by redeploying troops back to the US, so almost ALL troops will be deployed away from their families, the problem has been pointed out that some single soldiers, and unaccompanied married soldiers are very, very likely to get into all kinds of trouble. The military life and extended deployments are making it very hard on these guys. They need some kind of release, but the brass knows that the drinking/sex/drugs releases are going to be quite scandalous.

We need to find a way to support the troops. As long as the girls involved are legal, there shouldn't be a problem. If the problems are similar to Atlantis' closing, then there will be a problem.

PLUS in the Balkans, the locals really are engaged in white slavery and trafficking in women since there is so much money to be made in a short time servicing the troops.

This may be a "close to the election" ploy to win some support among American women. But it is also likely to be a realization that the conflict of policies is going to cause problems.

Amazing.

And I thought we won the war. Enough of politics.

Euro100
09-23-04, 05:50
One night, not long after the start of the Iraq war, I watched a bunch of Arabs come in to Oase. The mingled effortlessly with Americans in there. We all were there for the same reasons; and everybody got along just fine. I wondered what would happen if all men were offered this opportunity as often as they wanted. Maybe that would be the end of all wars. Probably not exactly as John Lennon envisioned it, but hey.

Keeping soldiers out of *****houses - that's a good one. What's next? No more cigarettes? Booze?

grumble, grumble
euro

Trojan_tds
09-23-04, 16:46
quote:
____________________________________________________________________________________

We need to find a way to support the troops. As long as
the girls involved are legal, there shouldn't be a problem.
____________________________________________________________________________________

The best way to help support the troops on this matter is to write/email your elected representatives both in Congress and the White House and let them know how strongly you are opposed to this idea. Be polite, but firm and clearly spell out why you think this change to the UCMJ is wrong.

Trojan

Novize
09-23-04, 18:16
Uggabugga, Peter,

I checked out www.rmv.de before I posted my answer. But I selected the slowest trains available. Maybe that explains the difference. I didn´t want to get you in a time-trap.

But Peter is right. 2 hours isn´t enough time to enjoy a FKK-Club. Under these circumstances I think it would be better to take a look at www.ladies.de and to make an appointment with one of the girls who offer inhouse-service.

Novize
09-23-04, 18:43
supporting the troops:

we had a short discussion about gis in fkk-clubs in a german forum. although a lot of them behave badly, we all think, that they should have the right to have some fun before they leave germany towards iraq - or come back having been there for a long time. in my personal opinion, it´s one of the few situations one should tolerate bad behaviour towards other guests or women.

the general discussion about supporting trafficking isn´t that easy. all people going to fkk-clubs, *****houses or similar institutions support trafficking, and that really is a problem. although the situation may be worse in other countries (kosovo for example), we shouldn´t think that every woman in germany is in this business volunteerly. do we help them? no. (i wouldn´t really recommend to try, unless you have the nato supporting you). we try not to have a look at this.

but just looking somewhere else isn´t a thing a government can do for a longer time without loosing authority. this summer (when there were no big political themes to be discussed) some german politicans called for punishment of punters who use a girl´s service when it´s obvious, that she doesn´t work volunteerly. of course there is no way to prove this. but the problem still remains.

i think we´ll have to see how the army will work with this new rule. i could imagine that it´s executed more strictly in countries like iraq, korea or the balkans than in germany, because the risk of supporting trafficking is much higher there. in the balkans or iraq, there is no local government that can take care about the women´s rights. in germany there is one. of course it doesn´t work perfectly, but which government does?

btw, we had a similar discussion when it was communicated that german soldiers visited enslaved, ****d prostitutes in the balkans. according to german law, these soldiers could be held responsible and have to go to jail for this (as any german civil citizen visiting ****d prostitutes anywhere in the world). i don´t know, if any german soldier has really been punished.

CBGBConnisur
09-24-04, 17:38
How exactly do GIs behave badly??? I am offended by that statement, these are the people who protect our freedoms, don't forget that.

Optimist
09-24-04, 19:30
There is a good reason that tolerance and understanding is needed on the forum. Otherwise misunderstandings and antagonism wil grow

CBGB is offended. However I am sure CBGB misunderstands Novize's meaning in Novize's reflective report on the problem of trafficking in response to Mark User's informative report

I am sure that CBGB did not mean to imply that because GIs are are protecting our freedoms they are allowed to do anything (presumably outside FKKs as well). I am sure I am misunderstanding his meaning. The legal implications are enormous but this is not hte place for politics. I would love to have a discussion about why I think the US/UK invasion is a threat to my freedom (as a UK citizen) but the forum is not theplace for this kind of debate so I will not start it

Let's stick to Euro's view that Arabs and Anglos aren't natural born enemies who can't share an FKK without trouble

If wsg members can't find some understanding then what hope for the rest of the world

Dedalus
09-24-04, 19:52
I also hope that CBGB's comment does not imply that US GIs have a license to do whatever they want.

Like Peter, I never had to wear the uniform and have been known to stand a GI to an FKK session or two in the past. The vast majority of GIs that I have seen and met in FKKs are very respectful and well behaved. In fact, often it is not so easy to pick them out in the crowd. Remember everyone is wearing just a towel. I have however on a very few occasions obesrved a group of rowdy US GIs in FKKs. One particular occasion at Atlantis a few years back was particularly embarrasing.

Just to be fair, I have also seen groups of German business types get a little rowdy during Messezeit.

The idea that just because these men (and women) are "protecting our freedoms", they may act as they wish (esp. in a sovereign nation and the last time I checked Germany qualified) not only smacks of jingoism, but it is downright dangerous.

However, I am sure that this was not CBGB's intent.

Peace,

Dedalus

Novize
09-24-04, 21:08
How do GI´s behave badly?

They are rude, they smoke in the yacuzzi, they throw their waste (i. e. empty cigarette-boxes) everywhere and so on.

But we understand that they stand under enormous pressure because they have to leave for Iraq. That´s why most other guests don´t mind, although they feel offended by this behaviour.

In general GIs behave like every other group of visitors. Most of the time they behave good, sometimes they behave not so good. But when they know that they have to leave for Iraq, their behaviour changes dramatically, like mentioned above. That´s what I meant in my former posting. I didn´t want to express that GIs always behave rude. If this caused a misunderstanding, I apologize for that.

And be sure, CBGB, I don´t forget what theses boys are fighting for (it is not only our freedom). That´s why I tolerate this behavour. I wouldn´t do that, if they came to a club under different circumstances.

Uggabugga
09-24-04, 22:33
Hi Peter, and thanks for your effort to my behaviour regarding research on trains etc. [sorry for delay in answering but I've been out travelling (not via FRA though)]. I actually do have 3h50m minutes in my planned stop so the CC, transfere etc was already included in my considerations, but that was anyhow why I'm tedious by the details. Sorry for not pointing out that earlier, however since my stop is early in the day, I need to be there by their opening time. Will this be a huge problem? (Everything is relevant and I'm not very picky as I quite rapidly start to think with my lower brother, however I need to see some specialities in everyone, and at least 5-6 to choose from)

wbr U

Toscana
09-27-04, 09:37
Bruce Ley

Trade Fairs

well, as has been noted occasionally on the forum (and I have experienced myself), the FKKs can become very busy in the evenings when the town is full of visitors for trade fairs. Really busy. Especially Palace, it is just round the corner. And you won't find a hotel bed for love or money either.

Good for the girls up to a certain level of stress, but because of the reduced choice, not for me. Annoying if you've travelled a way to get there.

Seems no one else really minds, which is fine. I'll monitor the list though.

Hessen Bub
09-27-04, 10:14
Last fair (Automechanica) Palace and Oase were very busy. No more lockers available, crowds of men pushing through, girls somewhat annoyed, 1hour waiting-list for rooms.

Hessen Bub

Peter
09-27-04, 20:10
UB,

If you land on time, and have your luggage checked through and your seat for the second leg of the flight (make sure you have all of these done), then hustle through to the S-Bahn. If you get there at opening, you should still have a good time. I have never been to palace, but most clubs make sure that at least 6-10 girls are there at opening. You should have enough time to do what you want to do. But have a cut off time when you WILL leave the club. Then you should have no problems.

Peter

Dedalus
09-28-04, 13:33
UB,

I (you) cannot be sure that the quality at Palace will be so great at that hour. My experience is that evening shifts are quite a bit better at the frankfurt clubs than the morning/afternoon shifts.

Good luck,

Dedalus

Jaas
10-02-04, 21:00
How do you know when a fair is happening in Frankfurt? Is there a website or something that lists the fair dates so I can avoid the crowds?

Thanks,

Jaas

Zinger
10-03-04, 10:54
Working in the Heidelberg area for a couple months. Noticed this website www.club-palm-beach.de

Any information on this. Is it an FKK, brothel or escort service? I do not understand German and the translator online is not very good.

Thanks for any info that you may have.

Z.

Traveling Male
10-04-04, 21:27
Jaas,

Check out http://www.messefrankfurt.com It should list all the current and future fairs. There is currently a book fair until the 10th, and the hotel prices have shot up to the roof! it is better to come later or to book a hotel outside of Frankfurt.

Best of luck,

TM

Euro100
10-05-04, 01:18
Jaas,

Here you go:

http://www.messefrankfurt.com/corporate/en/

Enjoy
euro

Peter
10-05-04, 08:08
Zinger,

Looks like a typical appartment brothel. There is no info about it on German forums. You probably should call to find out prices, but it looks like it is expensive, because they talk about Champagne included in the hour long service. That is often a sign of expensive clubs. They also specifically say they are not an FKK, which often means "don't expect FKK pricesor service level". You don't pay an entrance fee, but the price of servicer is higher. In their service chart they only list 4 of the 20 girls that ever work there (seems like 6 girls work their each week) offer kissing. In FKK's that is the standard. Give them a call to find out.

Peter

Hessen Bub
10-05-04, 12:19
@Zinger: Take the tour to Frankfurt (Palace or a little further Oase, Atlantis, FKKW) or to Karlsruhe (Flamingo Island, Ettlingen). It will be worth the trip; value for money should be much better in the clubs.

Hessen Bub

Fkk Lover
10-06-04, 18:04
I hear that gas prices are through the roof just like everywhere else in the world. Was considering a "break day" between visiting my fave clubs next month and head down towards Munich and maybe check out the Mercedes factory tour or a drive through the forest, but might blow it off if petrol costs are gonna suck my wallet dry.

So what's the going rate for gasoline and diesel right now?

Peter
10-06-04, 21:19
fkk,

mercedes is in stuttgart, not munich, bmw is munich.

gas is running 1,10-1,20€/litre and diesel is about 0,90€/litre. in a normal car at a normal speed you can calculate 8-10 cents per kilometre for gas alone.

from frankfurt to munich is about 600km round trip, so that is like 50-60€ in gas. if you know your dates and you book early you might get a deal on the train.

peter

Dain Bramg
10-06-04, 21:28
I have a general question for the more experienced members.

I am a big fan of DATY & DFK but how can you do this with girls who were just giving BBBJ to someone else 5 minutes before?

Regarding the DATY, I know they use protection but still.

NastyBoy
10-06-04, 22:04
damn! that's more than $4.50 a fucking gallon!

oh well...cheap pussy, expensive gas.

glad i don't fuck my car.

Fkk Lover
10-07-04, 00:13
Ooops sorry Peter, I knew that.

I meant all the car factories are around there anyhoo. Speaking of which I wonder what the current level of service at the big club in Augsburg is... Anything exciting reported on the German boards?

Thanks for the info on the petrol. It's bad but not horrendous I guess... I like to drive around but depends alot on the weather. If it calls for rain or (gasp!) snow it might not be a good idea to be moving around so much and I'll just hang between the FFM area clubs and the golden triangle. But if it's sunny, look out!

Optimist
10-08-04, 19:07
Dain

If you are worried about it , just don't do it until you feel comfortable.

The girls are professional - this means that you are paying for your time with them and have to recognise they can do whatever they want when they are not with you, Come to think of it - it's a bit like any relationship - the other person has to have the freedom to do what they need to.

If you're worried about taste etc - most girls will shower and rinse their mouths between clients.

As for infection - I can't remember the detail but it is a relatively safe form of sex, - the biggest risk being herpes, which is not normally significant. I think it's very rare in FKKs from what I've seen.

Candide
10-10-04, 00:24
This new upscale FKK club opened a few days ago just south of Koeln.

http://www.samya.com

They have a number of former FKKWorld and FKKGoldenTime ladies working there right now. Did anyone visit? A report would be appreciated!

StudFarm
10-14-04, 03:40
I am visiting Bonn next week. Can anybody suggest some good FKK clubs in and around Bonn city., with addrerss.

Jaas
10-15-04, 20:08
Which FKK club do you guys recomend in Cologne? I'm going to be there for a couple of days in late November, but I will not have a car. So, Are there any FKK clubs easy to get to using a taxi?

Thanks for the help everyone.

Jaas

Peter
10-19-04, 05:51
Notsure of te address, but I am sure you can find info on the net. The place is called Samya and opened up on October 1st. It is the first and only real FKK in Cologne. Has been getting excellent reviews, even from the heads of german boards. You can mention me to a girl using the name vivien who used to be anita in wildenrath. I have already recieved internet shout outs from her on other boards. Never been to a room with her, but say hi from me.

Peter

Hessen Bub
10-19-04, 07:18
www.samya.de or www.samya.com

Hessen Bub

Jaas
10-19-04, 18:07
Looks good. Thanks for heading me in the right direction. I don't speak German and am trying to figure out how easy it is to get to this place. Is it in town or close enough to get to by taxi?

Thanks again,

Jaas

Novize
10-22-04, 08:27
The distance from Cologne town-center to Samya is about 10 km. You can go by taxi or take the tram (line 16). The tram needs approx. 25 minutes from station "Dom/main station" to station "Michaelshoven". Trom there it´s a 5-minute-walk to Samya.

Titan01
11-03-04, 17:11
I will be in Cologne and Frankfurt in a couple of weeks. I plan to visit Samya & The Palace. I will not have a car, but a rail pass. If anyone has suggestions of other clubs I could visit without the aid of a car, it would be greatly apprecitated.

Cumulus
11-13-04, 14:46
Anyone been here ? Their website makes it look pretty big and deluxe, but I know the whole Munich area has a bad reputation.

RedDog
11-17-04, 19:17
hey

I found this post on the other board and though maybe someone with a bit more FKK expearance than me could comment on it

"Every 2 weeks. At Oase, n/r Frankfrurt and FKK World
Last week 15 were expelled for herpes, gonhorhea andc other rashes. HIV & Syph not disclosed"

It ws posted to in responce to a question as to how often girls at fkks are tested for STDs i said i thought it was not required as the girls are indpendent but this was a other reply.

anyway just looking for comments

rd

Novize
11-17-04, 19:55
Reddog,

the big clubs at least in the Rhein-Main-area have an offer for the girls to be tested every two weeks. It´s the same procedure at World and Palace. The clubs don´t have to offer these tests, but they care about health issues "volunteerly". It is better for them to take care about health issues before the male guests get infected. If this would happen, nobody would go there anymore.

Normally the clubs don´t publish the results. Perhaps some girls go "on vacation" for two weeks unplanned, but no club-manager will tell you, how many girls were tested positively and what exactly they found.

So, the results published in the other forum may be right. But it´s just a 50:50-chance.

Well. at least it shows that the clubs take care about health issues. Most girls I know gladly accept the offer for the tests. For us it´s not a 100% risk-elimination, but it lowers our risk to be infected significantly.

Peter
11-17-04, 21:33
They may be suspended for Herpes or Gonnorhea, but I doubt they would ever be expelled.

Unless there is a doctor coming in there testing the girls there is no chance of any sort of tests being worth shit.

I have seen cases of active herpes outbreaks and reported them to the management and then the girls are sent home for a couple of days until it clear up, but that is genital herpes only.

Many clubs claim the girls are tested every 2 weeks, but that is more of an urban legend.

It is possible to pick up Gonnorhea via oral sex, and herpes is pretty easy to pick up, even before the outbreak is visible, but those two problems are relatively easily taken care of.

The rates of HIV in Germany are very low, and with BBBJ and covered sex the chances of transmission are small. The girls that do do drugs are mainly smoking pot and snorting coke, no IV cases that I have seen.

there is always some risk, if you want no risk have sex with your wife. But the risk in an FKK is maneageable.

RedDog
11-17-04, 22:00
hey Peter

I agree with you fully. I only meant to get conformation. I was curious how someone got such specific info. I mean I know there are risks but it is not something i would think the clubs would advertive. This week we sent 20 girls out with herpes and 3 with HIV. not exactly a happy ad. I am not worried about the possiablitly of catching something only the idea that someone is sperading untrue rumors in this case both good and bad. I mean it would be nice if the girls where tested but it is hardly belivable. some only come for some days a month and some move around form different clubs. I would recommend FKK to anyone at least to see (ofcourse i hope it woul dbe on a good night like oase sounds right now) Problem is I am afraid all of my friends might bame me for there new addiction :). anyway thanks for the quick reply only reafirms what i thought before.

rd

Speedman
11-25-04, 21:38
hi all,

i have three free days in frankfurt just before x-mas..dec/ 16-19..

what would be an ideal tour schedule for the fkk clubs in the area. i would look to put about 600 euros as a budget. no rental car, but very comfortable with s-bahn and commuter trains etc..

ok lets see some opinions. btw will the week before x-mas be dead because the girls will be going home to visit....

speedman

Novize
11-27-04, 15:09
speedman,

the week before christmas will see less girls than usual in every club.

if you´re dependant on public transport, i would recommend fkk-beach and fkk-palace. both clubs are located in the frankfurt city area. oase and world are located about 30/60 km away from frankfurt.

reports and details about fkk-beach can be found in the section "f 35", the former name of the club, fkk-palace has a correctly titled section in this forum.

if you want to visit a club on all three days, nearly one third of your budget will be "lost" for entrance only, so perhaps it´s better to plan just two visits with a "free day" between the visits. frankfurt has more to offer than just fkk-clubs and a rld... ;)

imho palace and beach are more "newbie-friendly" than world and especially oase. separating the wheat from the chaff needs more experience at world/oase.

i´m sorry, but there is no "ideal tour schedule". the best idea is to read the forum-sections of the four clubs in question and then make a decision on your own. all four clubs are different, from very busy to very relaxing. try to find out from the postings, what suits you best.

Spike 699
12-07-04, 00:03
I will be in Frankfurt on the 17th of December. Where should I go for the highest quality girl and the most fun place? I have been to the Palace and thought that it was outstanding, I have been lurking and wondering whether that will be the "best" place. Any thoughts would be extremely welcome.

Whitey2
12-07-04, 07:16
Spike, you might try Beach (formerly FKK 35). You can get pretty close to it by tram from the HBF (main train station), tram 16, I think it is, or about 10-12euro taxi each way. Trams quit about midnight or before, though, so you might have to take a taxi back to your hotel in any event.

It's not nearly as big as Palace, and no big sound system coupled with dancing around on a Harley revolving on a stage like you saw at Palace, but quality of girls has been good when I have gone there.

Whitey2

Novize
12-07-04, 19:44
FKK-Palace and FKK-World will celebrate a XXXMas-Party on Dec. 17th.

So, if you like partys, visit one of these clubs. Normally Palace-parties are more fun than World-parties.

If you don´t like crowded places, I would recommend FKK-Beach, too. They serve cocktails on Friday nights, should have a good selection of women at the weekend and most probably the place won´t be too busy because lots of men will visit one of the two parties mentioned above.

Whatever you choose, have fun!

Novize

Strikesfun
12-08-04, 14:23
Appreciate if anyone can give me the name and address of couple hotels near either Beach or Palace. If hotel selection is better near Frankfurt train station that is ok. I will taxi to the clubs. I would do forum search short on time leaving tomorrow for a two night trip. Thanks Frank

Toscana
12-08-04, 23:43
I just stayed two nights at the Holiday Inn in Gutleutstrasse (No. 269 I think, but you can Google their website to check address and prices). About EUR 70 per night incl. breakfast. Very practical for Palace, Oase and World if you have a car (v. close to A5 Autobahn). Short taxi ride to Palace, I imagine. Clean American style box, but I wasn't there much....... For Beach, even FKK Dietzenbach, I don't think the Holiday Inn in Sachsenhausen is too far away. Same sort of standard.

NeilSydney
12-09-04, 21:06
Three of the big FKK Clubs in the Frankfurt region - World, Oase, Palace.
Most people have a different favourite FKK Club, sometimes people say one is becoming better than the other. In the recent past, I've investigated these claims and found them to be partially true. Yes, the numbers do fluctuate but I still find World is my favourite.

Yes, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and related to this, people on this board are of all different ages. I am in my 20s, and have met people in their 60s! As a youngster, I prefer my women generally no older than early 20s, while many people do not mind them 25-35. Then there's the fact we all like different shapes and sizes - I like mine slim and nubile. What's my point? I think when people make recommendations in this board about one club becoming better etc, it is useful to consider what that person's preferences are like, and whether they are consistent with your own. For example, when people starting reporting the huge improvement in Oase, I checked it out and was impressed by the numbers increase, but found that most of the women were older than what I like anyway. My conclusion was, and still is, that FKK World is the best if you like your women young. I think the average age of the girls at Oase is higher - this is not to say that there are not young ones there, just on average they are older.

Other issues to consider are of course, convenience by travel, food at the club, and facilities.

Cachorro
12-10-04, 08:56
For those on a budget I can recommend the Regent on Ottostrasse. It's about 100 meters from the train station on the North side. A very calm street with no noise from the station.

Anyone who's travelled in Europe knows that hotels near the station are normally last choice. But this one is actually really pleasant. Quite businesslike in design, everything is contemporary, spotless white linen etc.

The rate was 42 euro per night for a single room. Not sure if that was a low season rate, as I was staying in August.

Not too expensive, handy to many transport options or walking around, the quality is great.

GabrielPontello
12-10-04, 09:44
Three of the big FKK Clubs in the Frankfurt region - World, Oase, Palace.
Most people have a different favourite FKK Club, sometimes people say one is becoming better than the other. In the recent past, I've investigated these claims and found them to be partially true. Yes, the numbers do fluctuate but I still find World is my favourite.

I agree with your opinion about the older squad at Oase than in other places
I'm into the youngsters too and I appreciated World for that, even when this FKK was considered a flop, at the beginning
World has the best atmosphere IMHO
sometims looks like more a disco than a club
anyway I liked very much the palace and parksauna in north germany (small club with a really friendly atmosphere) and Atlantis in tha past for the large selection of women
don't know why but Oase is the place where I've been more times (probably due to my beloved Laura from Cuba)
my opinion is that sometimes my preference is based also on my mood...

Novize
12-17-04, 17:03
The wather is lousy, having worked 16 h yesterday I´m too lazy to visit a club, so I started getting together some details about the girls I met in a club in the last months. Perhaps it is of use for other member´s orientation. But please keep in mind that it´s based on very individual experiences and that your personal mileage may vary...

Don´t print this out and show it to the girls!!!

If you find any faults, miss any information or have further questions, don´t hesitate to post your comments. The list will be corrected/enhanced on an ongoing basis.

Here we go:

name: Andrea
hair: black, long, curly
size: ~ 1,70 m
figure: slim, B/C-breast
origin: czech
born: 1982
tattoos/piercings: pierced bellybutton
service: full pro. range from GFE to PSE
other: charming, intelligent, good conversation

name: Anita
hair: blond, long
size: ~ 1,60 m
origin: polish
born: ~ 1982
tattoos/piercings: none
service: passionate GFE
other: pictures available at http://www.starlight-ladies.de/ladies_detail.php?id=10

name: Anjelica
hair: black, short
figure: slim, siliconized C/D-breast
origin: russian
born: ~ 1973
tattoos/piercings: tattoo on the right side of her back

name: Cindy
hair: blonde, long
figure: slender, siliconized C/D-breast
born: ~ 1977
tattoos/piercings: tattoo on the right side of her back
service: full pro. no anal. range from GFE to PSE

name: Diana (aka “Barbié”)
size: ~ 1,80 m
figure: slender, siliconized B/C-breast
origin: lithuanian
born: ~ 1980
tattoos/piercings:
service: full pro. great bbbj-experience
other:

name: Elisa
hair: long, blond
size: ~ 1,78 m
figure: slim, natural C-breast
origin: romanian
service: relaxed? Depends on client? Not available? Who knows…
other:

name: Jasmin
hair: blonde, shoulder-length
size: ~ 1,65 m
figure: slim, curvy, B-breast
born: ~ 1983
service: playful GFE
other:

name: Julia
hair: atificially blond, shoulder-length
figure: slim, B-breast
origin: german
born: 1978
service: great GFE
other:

name: Julia
hair: artificially blonde, long
tattoes/piercings: tattoed back, pierced bellybutton.
service: GFE
other:

name: Justin
hair: brown, curly, shoulder-length
size: ~ 1,75 m
figure: curvy, B-breast
origin: ???
born: ~ 1981
other: pictures available at http://www.starlight-ladies.de/ladies_detail.php?id=11

name: Karina
hair: black, culy, long
tattoes/piercings: tattoed stomach, right upper arm; pierded nipples and bellybutton
service: mostly a PSE, GFE possible
other: porn actress

name: Katharina
hair: black, shoulder-length
born: 1982
tattoes: right schoulder, stomach, rump, right ankle

name: Leona
hair: blond, long
size: 1,58 m
origin: slovakian
born: ~ 1980
tattoos/piercings:

name: Magda
hair: blond, shoulder-length
origin: Romanian
born: ~1984
tattoes/piercings: pierced nose and bellybutton
service: playful, nearly a GFE
other:

name: Marina
born: ~ 1978
tattoos/piercings: tattoo above back
service: full pro. more hardcore than GFE
other:

name: Michelle
hair: black, long to the hips
figure: slim
origin: german
tattoos/piercings: pierced bellybutton and tongue, tattooed mons veneris
service: full pro. more hardcore than GFE
other: not to be overlooked - and ignored (called "the radio")

name: Miriam
hair: brown, neck-lenght
tattoos/piercings: tattoo on the left (?) ankle.
service: range from GFE to PSE
other:

name: Miriam
figure: slim, A/B-breast
origin: slovakia
born: ~ 1978
tattoos/piercings: tattoo on left ankle, pierced belly-button
other: charming, intelligent, good conversation possible. Pictures available at http://www.starlight-melanie.de

name: Nadine ( aka “The Tongue”)
hair: blonde, long to the hips
figure: slender, siliconized D-breast
tattoos/piercings:
service: full pro. more PSE than GFE
other:

name: Nathalie
hair: blond, short
figure: slim, A-breast
tattoos/piercings: tattooed coccyx
other: pictures available at http://www.starlight-ladies.de/ladies_detail.php?id=3

name: Olivia
figure: very slim, B-breast
born: ~1981
service: nice GFE
other:

name: Sarah
hair: black, long
figure: slim, A/B-breast
origin: Macedonia
tattoos/piercings: non
service: PSE
other:

name: Susi
origin: hungarian-canadian
service:
other:

name: Veronika
hair: artificially blond, long
figure: slim, A-breast
service: playful GFE
other:

Cassius
12-18-04, 20:31
Me and Patata Chips went there on Mid September, sure the best place of the Baviera area, nice plave, nice girls.

Check our report in FKK - Other area

Bye
C.

Novize
12-20-04, 10:14
For the list:

1. Anjelica doesn´t have C/D-breasts, it´s A and 100% natural. A copy-and-paste-failure.

2. The service-description of Elisa is absolute nonsens.

Dedalus
12-22-04, 03:08
Thanks Novize! Several on your list I know well and there are others who I have to add to the "to do" Liste.

Question: I was many times with Nadine when she was at Atl. and Palace. Yet I never knew of this nickname. Please explain its origin. My curiousity is intellectual.

Cheers,

Dedalus

Novize
12-22-04, 08:11
Nadine has been given this Nick because of the extremely busy use of her tongue while exploring and carressing a client´s body. For a certain time this outstanding action was Nadine´s "unique selling point". In the meantime many other girls perform similar. But Nadine was the first one who got "famous" for this.

Dedalus
12-22-04, 16:14
I might have guessed. She was also pretty verbal when I was with her so I thought that the Nick could be the result of her Plaudertasche qualities. I am now all the wiser.

Cheers,

Dedalus

Optimist
12-22-04, 20:20
Can anyone help? I know that FKKs are often quiet at major holiday times. Does anyone know if Easter tends to be quiet or busy?. Thanks

Novize
12-22-04, 20:43
At Easter it should be business as usual - not too many girls are going on vacation at that time. When it´s already warm outside (but not too hot), the "real FKK-season" starts about that time. And most girls don´t want to miss the season start.

Mufu
12-22-04, 20:54
My worst souvenirs of the sixties were Sundays in Norwich and Easter (Gruene Woche) in Schwaben. England did improve a lot but Germany keep with tradition: No shop open for 4 days! FKK may be an exception but I would not bet a flight ticket on that.

Euro100
12-23-04, 05:53
Shiatsu,

Easter is still quite a bit in the future, but it can never hurt to plan. I have been to Atlantis on Karfreitag, the Friday before Easter, and it was very nicely stocked with girls. I suspect that other FKKs are the same. Easter is not the kind of family holiday in Germany that Christmas is. Actually, since Karfreitag is a really slow day in almost all other respects, perhaps this explains why Atlantis was hopping. A man's gotta do something.

cheers
euro

Timber Tree
12-23-04, 23:54
I'm planning a trip to Germany. I'm looking for people who are interested visiting the clubs. A group 3 or 4 people would be nice. This will be my 5th trip to Germany. Hopefully a shared expense on the car and gas.

I know where are clubs at least most of them, I'm not fluent in German but I know my way around the area. If you have a particular club that you want to visit let me know and we will try to visit it.

Nothing is finalized yet. But I am planning sometime Febuary or March.

PM me if interested.

Liondale
12-29-04, 03:35
Unfortunately my job does not take me to Germany, but Belgium and Holland, so was wondering if you guys know any good FFK clubs close to either borders?

Also wondering if any of the Frankfurt clubs are close to the airport so I could manage a visit if I have a few hours transit time on the airport.

Any and all help appreaciated!

Happy New Year!

Novize
12-29-04, 13:03
Clubs near the dutch border are "Planet Happy Garden" (see own section) and "Goldentime" (see "Other FKK-Clubs").

The club closest to the Frankfurt airport is "FKK-Palace" (see own section).

HornySwede
01-01-05, 21:27
Hello all,

I'm visiting the Frankfurt area and the wonderful FFK clubs January 5 - 8. If anyone is interested in a meeting one of these days please PM me. I have visited Oase and World once this past summer and will visit both again. I'm also planning to visit Palace this time.

If there is anyone in need of transportation to reach for example World, we can arrange that as well on a day that is good for everyone, I will have a rental car.

I would also like to try a PartyTreff club, is there a good one in Frankfurt? Or is it better to drive to Mettmann or Beverly? I will probably try the PartyTreff on Friday. Does anyone now anything about Susi & Jürgens club close to Frankfurt?

--
HS

Routard
01-04-05, 21:29
Lady's and gentlemen, I'm proud to announce in this forum the opening on january 12th of the first FKK in Holland: Sauna Badda Bing between Breda and Tilburg ! I've got this breaking news on the dutch forum. The concept, facilities, pricing and so on is supposed to be the same as PHG or GT. For all the info regarding opening time, routing and so on www.badda-bing.nl

I will not be in the area around the opening time. Who will make the first report about BB ?

My Alias
01-13-05, 04:53
Owner of FKK Happy to donate part of proceeds to tsunami relief fund, http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff/0,2106,3153869a4560,00.html#121

Routard
01-13-05, 13:21
The first reports on FKK Badda Bing are in the thread Netherland / Other Areas.

Wry Cooter
01-17-05, 00:57
Hello friends,

My friend suggested the next time we go, that out next visit be during the warm weather months so that we could enjoy the full grounds of each FKK for some possible outdoor action as well as the tourism in a warm month. So I'm thinking that either the first week of July would be good, we should be able to catch most of the girls before they go on their summer vacations. Or perhaps sometime in September would be nice, after most of them have come back. Will there be a big difference in the weather? Which time is more likely for us to see the best women that FKK's have to offer? Thank you for your advice.

Wry Cooter

Novize
01-18-05, 20:53
I think the first week in July is better. September can already see cold days.

Women will work in July and September, that shouldn´t be an issue. Perhaps some women will change the club after their vacation, but you should find a nice selection of providers in July as in September.

Novize
01-19-05, 12:14
I´m not Jesus, not even a weatherforecaster, but July should be the better time for your purpose. Especially the late September can see cold days and evenings.

A nice selection of women should be available in both months.

Wry Cooter
01-31-05, 03:12
Novize,

Thanks for the advice. I'll shoot for July however airfares can be a bit pricey that month. My general feeling was that August was a bad time to go since most Europeans go on holiday for 4-6 weeks, FKK workers being no exception. These ladies work (or get worked) pretty hard I'm sure they all want some R & R or at least to visit their families.

WC

Ripple66
02-09-05, 10:51
I have the possibility of a stop over of about six hours in Frankfurt in a couple of weeks time (either a thursday or sunday afternoon). can anyone recommend a suitable club forr an FKK virgin within easy reach of the train station (i.e. not needing a car to get too). With all the openings and closing of clubs it is proving difficult to keep track of which ones are hot (or even open) at the moment.

Your feedback appreciated

Novize
02-10-05, 10:07
The club closest to Frankfurt airport is FKK-Palace, and I can recommend this club at the moment. http://www.fkk-palace.de Tha club has an own section here.

Tiger888
02-16-05, 14:21
and how long will it take and what is the best way to get to FKK-Palace from frankfurt airport? rent a car, taxi, train?

Jonas Fun
02-17-05, 14:03
I am a newbee in Germany, but are very interested in visiting a FKK house.

I have tried to find some post about the prices at these places, but have not succeded. I have found out that you pay an intrance fee of around 50 Euro, but are there any further costs, or does this fee cover drinks, food, fucking as many girls you like... And how long can you stay?

Thanks in advance

Jonas Fun

RedDog
02-17-05, 16:30
the info is on the board. and on the websites of the clubs. entry is varying in the FFM area it is 65 euros then 50 euros per 30min session

some party treffs have 100-150 all you can fuck deals but this is diferent than a FKK it is more like a swingers club and most sessions are multiple partners. 3 or 4 guys or more to a girl. can be fun but not for everyone.

rd

Novize
02-17-05, 16:31
@ Tiger8888:

You´ll find detailled descriptions in the FKK-Palace-section.

@ Jonas Fun:

Here are the prices of the clubs I have visited in the last months:

club: Flamingo Island, Karlsruhe-Ettlingen
entrance: 50 €
30 min: 50 €
60 min: 100 €
drinks: 0 € Non-Alc.; food served from 5 p.m. to 11 p.m.
extras: CIM 50 €

club: FKK-Haus, Fellbach bei Stuttgart
30 min: 55 €
60 min: 110 €
drinks: 0 € non-alc., ~ 3 € beer, ~ 4,50 € wine; food served
extras: CIM 25 €, Anal (if offered) 50 €

club: FKK World, Pohlheim
entrance: 65 €
drinks: 0 € non-alc., 5 beer, 8 € cocktails; food served

club: Oase Burgholzhausen
drinks: 0 € Non-Alc.; food served

club: Palace, Frankfurt
drinks: 0 € non-alc.; food served at 6 p.m. and 10 p.m.
extras: CIM 50 €;

club: Sauna-World, Görgeshausen
drinks: 0 € non-alc.; food served in the evening
Extras: CIM 50 € COB 25 €

As you can see, my experiences are limited to the Rhein-Main- and Baden-Württenberg-area. The Rhineland-clubs as PHG, Goldentime and Samya are generally cheaper. Including BBBJ you have to calculate 50 €/30 min. there, but only 25 € for each additional hour.

Novize
02-21-05, 10:59
but only 25 € for each additional hour.Sorry, That´s wrong: You have to calculate 25 € for each additional half-hour!

Member #2583
02-26-05, 15:44
Hi all,

I tried to locate all FKK on the forum on a German map, but I did not succeed, probably cause I am not German speaking.

Also if anyone can help me, Does admission to FKK open to anyone as long as you pay the fees? or sometimes they can prevent foreigners or other non-european races admission?

Thanks!

Bun Biter
02-27-05, 02:04

Take a look at this link:

http://www.fkk-villa.de/

Haven't been there myself but apparently its above average. I'm hoping to go in a couple of weeks.

Peace,

Bunbiter

Wahoolee
02-28-05, 02:21
Do you have Cialis?

100mg Viagra available. Free worldwide shipping.

Visit: http://www.freewebs.com/viagra-world/

Fkk Lover
03-03-05, 08:01
I might be heading out there either the week straddling March & April or the 1st full week of April. I don't anticipate it being a big deal but... can somebody expand on how Easter week and the days surrounding it might impact the availability of the girls? I particularly like some of the down home Polish and Lithuanian gals that are also prolly the most religious! haha! I wouldn't wanna show up and have none of them be around.

I also got a new GPS navigation set up to test drive. TomTom Navigator for Pocket PC loaded with a German map. I'm loading up the club addresses to my PDA as we speak. If anybody's interested, I'd be happy to write a review.

Fkk Lover
03-03-05, 12:31
I'm never getting lost again, baby!

Novize
03-03-05, 19:12
Some girls will be off duty, but I think the selction will be satisfying. Maybe you´ll have weak days from March 25th to 28th, many male guests will stay at home with their families. So some girls will perhaps not show up in club on these days.

Times are quiet hard for the women at the moment, so I don´t believe that many of them will head off for their homecountries. They have to earn money...

Henio
03-03-05, 21:01
Hi FKK Lover,

I always have problems getting the right address for Oase on the GPS in the cars I hire when in FRA. It is not a problem anymore as I pretty much know my way to there now, but it used to be pain in the ass.
I remember that someone posted (probably couple of years ago) the address you should enter into the gps to get the right direction as the one on their website will not work, but I have not found that posting again. If you have the exact address to enter into the GPS to get to Oase, it would proabably help a lot of guys.

Chivaz

Fkk Lover
03-04-05, 08:34
Yeah, I had problems with the rental car GPS in one of my previous visits too. The database on the system would only allow you to select house numbers 1 thru 30 after you've selected Ober-Elenbacher Strasse... and as everybody knows, the house number at Oase is I believe 109. The database on the software on my GPS was the same, only #'s 1 thru 30. But in this case I just pointed the target cursor to the approximate location and moved to the spot where the club is located.

But then again, I don't need it much either 'cos I've also been there so many times. ;)

I dunno how frequently they update the software on the hired cars but you figure they gotta fix it sooner or later, don't they? World is another one that's a pain in the rear 'cos their official address says Grunninger Weg but doesn't have a house number.

All the other clubs on my "to visit" list were fairly easy to input, save the fact that they have many towns with the same name... they put the province of each city in parentheses, but I have no idea which 1 is the right one to select other than through trial an error.

It's kinda fun in a sick sort of way. lol

Wry Cooter
03-08-05, 21:47
Hello all,

Well I'm planning a nice two week trip in September to see some FKK's.

I am currently thinking about flying into Amsterdam and enjoying the sights and smells there for a day or two before driving or taking the train down to Germany. I'm wondering if it's legal to bring marijuana over the border into Germany and whether it's allowed to smoke it in the FKK with a girl.

Just curious,

Wry Cooter

Novize
03-09-05, 07:49
bringing drugs over the border is illegal. it will not be punished if you have only a small amount of drugs with you ( 10-15 g of marihuana) for your own use. anyway, the drugs could be confirep001ed.

inside an fkk-club you might get into trouble when smoking marihuana. the police already has an eye on every club and no manager wants to have additional trouble with the police because of "drug-abuse". if you want to smoke a joint in a club, do it outdoor at a quiet place only.

any girl smoking weed risks being thrown out of the club, if caught by the management.

novize

RedDog
03-09-05, 15:38
do any of you know of the address of the germn board that shows a like top tem list of the FKK girls.

if you cant post it maybe you can pm me.

thanks
rd

Novize
03-09-05, 16:44
The german Roemerforum ( www.roemerforum.de ) had held "elections" for a "Miss Roemerforum" back in 2002 and 2003. The discussions after these elections showed, that not even one individual customer agreed to the resulting "Top 10"-list. Everybody had his own Top 10.

As a result of these discussions (and the experience of negative effects on both "winning" and "losing" girls) this election didn´t take place in 2004 anymore.

Novize

RedDog
03-09-05, 21:37
thanks for the info. I thought it ws there but i could not find it anymore. Oh well. I liked it not as a guide to say that I would go for a number one always because i have had girls others did not like but a vote like that could show a good idea for a good session at least. Like after all of the good posts for andrea from the CZ here i would definatly give her a try and i bet i will not be as happy as some but i am quite sure i will get a good go.

My problem is with the girls that are clearly bad. I wish i was better with names. i think i posted about here (but it might have been when the forum was down) I took my first trip to OASE when people wrote about all of the girls there that it had maybe even 100 on a weekend night. I thought maybe there is a place better than world(i choose world after becoming a refugee from ATL) I must say that there where lot of nice girls then the first girl i went with was a german girl(she gave a strange vibe an i should have killed it there) she was tall small breasts dark straight medium hair. She was with out a doubt the worst FKK expearance in my life. One of the worset ever in the p4p arena. I mean if I get RLD girl or a eros center girl i expect the worst so If she takes her shirt off i am happy. FKKs are like the one place where I expect the best nd normally get it. She talked until she nearly passed out abotu extras. It was down right embarressing.

Anyway i will be back in germny finally in april and maybe may. I will check out one of the big three sunday april 3 (world is top on my list now) if anyone will be around maybe we can have a chat about changes n the mongering world.
rd

Novize
03-09-05, 22:10
is a good date for clubbing. I´ll be at World at 4 p.m. latest and stay until the club´s closing. I think there´ll be some time for chatting... :)

Novize

RedDog
03-10-05, 11:32
I will be the american whereing only a towel. ;)

i will maybe show up earlier and maybe leave earlier like 2 or so i have a long drive back to neidersachen.

anyway maybe i will see you then.

rd

Europe 74
03-11-05, 13:00
I'll be in Oberhausen (near Dortmund I think) in April and am looking for my first FKK experience. Which one is closest? I'm staying at a hotel near the new shopping centre. If anybody knows of in-room action that would be great also.

Thanks fellow mongerers.

Ortos
03-12-05, 15:20
Europe 74,

I find it a bit strange that you are going to Oberhausen, but have not even looked on the map? It is just a stone's throw, so to speak, from Duisburg (not Dortmund!), which is again a mere twenty minute car ride to Krefeld, which puts you in good range to hit one of the so-called "Golden Triangle," that is: either PHG (Oedt), GoldenTime (Brueggen) or even Parksauna (Wilderath). Or continue a bit further south to Dusseldorf or Koln, where there are further possiblities. If I were you I'd hire a car (do some good research for driving directions first!) and drive to any (or all?) of three afore-mentioned clubs that make up the Golden Triangle. My advice is do not waste your time at lesser clubs around Dortmund, which is more distant from Oberhausen and provides fewer options.

Peter
03-13-05, 22:48
No in room options!

But oros is right, plenty of FKK's around that area. Rent a car and then within a 70km circle there are something like 50 clubs. But stick to one of the 3 he mentioned, and after hitting Wildenrath yesterday I would say either Goldentime or Planet Happy Garden to ge the real fkk experience.

Oberhausen is closer to Düsseldorf than Dortmund.

Global Playboy
03-20-05, 05:02
I recently visited Happy Garden in Oedt as well as a few other clubs. One thing I have to say is, where the hell do they find these women to work for so cheap? I paid 50EU and banged Sammi, a German Paris Hilton look alike. I was so impressed with her, that I booked her for 2 hours straight. Where do they find these ladies? I'm wondering, have any of you guys tried to meet these girls outside of the clubs, there was this one Polish girl who gave me her cellular number(mobile in Europe). Are there any kind of risks? Do these girls have Russian mafioso type pimps that I should be wary of?

Peter
03-20-05, 18:45
That is how they find the girls. I have explained the system a number of times.

In PHG:

Girls pay 100€ entrance fee a week, no matter how many days they work. They keep 100% of the money they earn.

Girls like Sammy have about 8 customers a day, but many others manage 3-4 on average. Some girls like longer sessions as it is less total work for them, and it can be more enjoyable, especially if they know the guy.

The cell phone thing can be tricky. I know a couple of girls privately outside of the clubs, but it has been more seeing them about town, and not being uncomfortable about it.

Some girls have pimps (in the many incarnations), many don't. Pimps don't get let on the premises, and if the girls have one i is pretty much their own stupidity.

I have seen a couple of the girls that I know from the clubs out on dates with clients I know from clubs too. I find it weird, because I know they are dating a girl I can fuck for 50€, and I imagine so do at least a cople of other people in the restaurant.

The couple I know well, I am also friends with.

It can be a good way to earn significantly more money than in a regular job, and once you are over your first week working, it is no real big deeal for alot of girls. That is why so many who quit are back in the job once the finances get tricky.

Global Playboy
03-21-05, 01:22
Some of these women are top quality, supermodel material, do they realize how much they can earn in a market like London or New York? I paid about to 200EU for TWO FULL hours with Sammy, a similar escort back in the States would have charged me $600 to $1000 for the same amount time(she probably would told me to cum after 10 minutes anyway). There was another Czech lady in Frankfurt that looked like Mrs. Donald Trump and I only paid 50EU to bone her. Can't wait to come back to Germany.

Euro100
03-21-05, 03:30
Some of these women are top quality, supermodel material, do they realize how much they can earn in a market like London or New York?

Most of them may not realize this, and the few who do also know that it is hard to come to NYC or even London and make a living this way. Let's not forget a big difference: prostitution is legal in Germany!

Can't wait to come back to Germany.

Yep, everybody who has been to an FKK in Germany feels the same way. I have punted in many places around the world, but I find the experience most pleasurable and the value for the money is best at a German FKK.

Welcome to the addicted
euro

Akibono
03-21-05, 05:52
Sex in germany is not cheap. It's just expensive in the states. They do everything to limit the supply and to control the price (monogomy, laws, vice). What you are paying in New York is for glamor and status. In places like the brothels of Nevada, they control the supply as well as the price. They teach the girls to milk the customer. In Germany, the man is king and the club owners keep the prices low to please the men. NO women's rights BS. They just provide a good place for men and women to meet. Consider that a girl in a FKK can sevice 10-15 guys a night and over 3000 customers in a year. She can make 100K-200K tax free! It takes a very small percentage of girls to satisfy the male population. That is why you never see any fights over girls in a club. Males know she will be available in an hour and there are plenty of alternatives. Thus, even if a small percentage of attractive girls works, there will be enough to go around. It's like drugs. The stuff is cheap. The law makes it expensive.

Consider the massive porno and lap dance industry in the US. There is certainly demand for sex if it is available. There will be plenty of attractive girls at reasonable prices. My guess is about 100 dollars which is close to the rate in germany when you factor in the club costs.

Global Playboy
03-21-05, 19:57
I completely disagree about the price of good sex in Germany versus the USA. I used to live in Nevada, and believe it or not, there used to be a brothel similar to the German FKKs outside of Las Vegas, with women parading around in the nude. This club got on the news because it ripped off customers, a guy would walk in and was greeted by a naked women, and then was told he could have sex with her for about $200, it was a scam, the lady would just sit naked next to you for an hour, and you would get two drinks, you couldn't even touch her or you would get kicked out of the club by the bouncers. The place wound up on the news and it was eventually shut down. Prostitution in America is a complete scam, a few German customers asked me about services in the States, and I told them to forget about it because it will nowhere near reach the quality of Germany, the only European quality you get in North America is in Montreal Canada.

Peter
03-21-05, 20:15
Akibono,

Hardly any girls earn nearly that much.

After expenses most girls who work pretty much full time can hope to earn about 50K€, but not all that much more. Some highly motivated girls who really do service that many customers manage more, but it is the exception not the rule.

Ortos
03-21-05, 22:06
Peter,

From your perspective and from what you know about the current FKK scene, does the typical FKK girl have a pimp? If so: A) What percentage of girls in FKKs have pimps; and B) How much does the pimp take from the girl's daily intake and should we not factor this in when we consider her potential annual income?

Thnks

CBGBConnisur
03-23-05, 16:32
Aki, keep smoking the pipe, I am American, and have been a hobbyist for a long time. I used to put up with a lot of shit with American working girls, who would play all sorts of shit. A few years ago, I went to Germany, and was blown away, so much that my standards of service went through the roof. I used to pay around $300 to $500US for a good quality escort in New York, and was lucky if I would get only 15 minutes of service. For the same amount of money in Germany, I would go to a club and fuck between 5 and 10 women(when the exchange rates were better). Even with the Euro as high as it is, I still get a lot of "bang" for my buck(no pun intended).

Women in the States would give you shit service out of the obvious reason that in America, a man who visits a prostitute has a certain stigma, he's considered a dirtbag or a loser, and then combined with the feminist movement, the hooker has a perfect excuse to treat you like dirt. Its the opposite in Europe, Australia, and French speaking Canada, where the girls will treat you with respect as a client.

Most girls as far as earnings are concerned earn nowhere near that amount of money you mention. 100-200K+ is something only a New York or London escort can earn. Most FKK girls will net around $40,000 to $50,000US a year working full time, and they actually do have to pay taxes as prostitution is legal in Germany and they are protected by the German social welfare system. They are modestly compensated compared to similar caliber women in big US cities.

As far as hooking up with women outside the club, what the hell, go ahead. But as far as bringing them back home, if your in the US, you will be putting up with a lot of obvious governmental shit. And just because they were nice in Germany doesn't mean that they won't change in the States(get fat, nasty, or whatever).

Akibono
03-24-05, 05:36
[QUOTE=CBGBConnisur]Aki, keep smoking the pipe, I am American, and have been a hobbyist for a long time. I used to put up with a lot of shit with American working girls, who would play all sorts of shit. A few years ago, I went to Germany, and was blown away, so much that my standards of service went through the roof. I used to pay around $300 to $500US for a good quality escort in New York, and was lucky if I would get only 15 minutes of service. For the same amount of money in Germany, I would go to a club and fuck between 5 and 10 women(when the exchange rates were better). Even with the Euro as high as it is, I still get a lot of "bang" for my buck(no pun intended).

I agree with your assessment of the US market. It just supports my point that sex is excessively expensive due to restriction on supply. That is why I am willing to travel for my sex.

Women in the States would give you shit service out of the obvious reason that in America, a man who visits a prostitute has a certain stigma, he's considered a dirtbag or a loser, and then combined with the feminist movement, the hooker has a perfect excuse to treat you like dirt. Its the opposite in Europe, Australia, and French speaking Canada, where the girls will treat you with respect as a client.

You don't get shit service in US because you are a loser. As you stated, even if you are a professional with a high end SP, you still get poor quality for high prices because it is a stigma for the WOMAN to sell herself. Sex is not a dirty word in Europe although it is not something most women will admit doing. Higher number of SP means better quality at lower prices. The FKK is a masterful idea. It is a far jump above the RLD that was the previous standard. Those who have been to the RLD in places like Hamburg will tell you the ripoffs. The FKK gives the customer a huge advantage since bad SP will be known quickly.

Most girls as far as earnings are concerned earn nowhere near that amount of money you mention. 100-200K+ is something only a New York or London escort can earn. Most FKK girls will net around $40,000 to $50,000US a year working full time, and they actually do have to pay taxes as prostitution is legal in Germany and they are protected by the German social welfare system. They are modestly compensated compared to similar caliber women in big US cities.

Most girls don't earn as much because they work off and on. But those who work year round actually earn alot. Since most of the payments is in cash, very little of it is actually taxed.

CBGBConnisur
03-24-05, 15:32
I noticed the best looking women in Germany almost always tend to be foreigners themselves(Italian, CIS, EE, Turkish, Spanish, South American, etc.). I think its really easy for a guy to hook up with a foreign women in Germany, many of them seem to see Germany as a transitory place, and like to move around a lot.

Woof Woof
03-26-05, 22:00
I have a flight next month that takes me to Frankfurt via Amsterdam. Now, since I've already been to the Palace in the Frankfurt area and would like to check out those highly reviewed FKKs in the golden triangle area (GT, PHG, etc.), isn't Schipol Airport closer by car to the GT FKKs than Frankfurt? If so, how long does it take to go by car from Schipol (sp?) to the golden triangle clubs as opposed to from Frankfurt?

Cheers,
WW

Ortos
03-26-05, 23:46
i have twice driven from direct from schipol to phg. i left schipl about 13.00-13.30. i was parking in the club parking lot by 15.30. so it's about two hours if you know the way and drive fairly aggressively. i traveled through utrecht/arnhem/oberhausen, and then south on the a3 through duisburg. i don't know if it is any faster to take the alternative route through venlo. anyway, count on 2 to 2.5 hours with traffic and your driving speeds the two variables.

Tom2004
03-27-05, 11:23
Peter,

From your perspective and from what you know about the current FKK scene, does the typical FKK girl have a pimp? If so: A) What percentage of girls in FKKs have pimps; and B) How much does the pimp take from the girl's daily intake and should we not factor this in when we consider her potential annual income?

ThnksThe FKK clubs are highly (well at least reasonably) controlled by the authorities and the pimp business works better with those are illegal in Germany. However there is a number and I would guess the percentage between 25 to 50 %. However in many cases it is more considered to be the friend than the pimp and the guy has one "girl" only, but in return she will cover all expenses and this means it could easily around 80 percent of the income.

Others may have no pimps but relatives are waiting for the transfer of money. And those girls not having a pimp or relatives are big spenders and will not safe much of the income.

Thats what I know about the business.

Stay safe,

Tom

Toki Jo
03-27-05, 15:12
Hi all,

I will be in Frankfurt end of April and wonder if anyone know whether clients can actually stay at FKK clubs as they tend to close early morning.

Toki Jo
03-27-05, 23:31
Can anyone tell me if Oase and World can accomodate clients overnight. At 4am in the morning, you might as well stay till 8-9am if they allow which saves travelling from these remote locations. Help appreciated

Erogenous
03-28-05, 03:56
From what I've read on the forum in the past, World offers this service for 100€. But I don't know about Oase, I don't think they do.

Alex P Keaton
03-28-05, 21:57
Can anyone tell me if Oase and World can accomodate clients overnight. At 4am in the morning, you might as well stay till 8-9am if they allow which saves travelling from these remote locations. Help appreciatedI have no personal knowledge, but this is what I gathered from reading the forums in preparation for my recent trip. As for World, you can pay 100E to stay in a room from approximately 5 a.m. through 10 a.m. As for Oase, no, but there is an inexpensive hotel, Pension Wall, very nearby on Benzstrasse. It has a prominent sign that I saw during each of my taxi rides from the Friedrichsdorf train station to the club.

Global Playboy
03-29-05, 17:00
When I traveled to Germany, I noticed that there were people from virtually all over the world living and working there. I noticed many stores and businesses were owned by people who looked like they were foreigners. How difficult is it for an American to open a business or franchise in Germany? From what I have seen it looks like fast food type businesses seem to do well. Germany seems like a pretty cool and open minded society compared to the oppressive puritanical one on the other side of the Atlantic. Would this be difficult since my German language skills are limited?

Peter Kin
03-29-05, 23:00
I will be visiting Frankfurt shortly and am new to the FKK secene. Can someone tell me the procedure?

I gather you undress, but into what?

Do you shower first?

I gather no time limits on stay except with ladies - correct?

Are the ladies dressed or not?

Anything else I should know?

I will be staying in central Frankfurt - what clubs are within a reasonable taxi ride?

I have searched past posts but cannot get the basic information.

Thanks guys

CBGBConnisur
03-30-05, 01:36
When you go to an FKK club you are given a locker key and a towel and slippers. You take off your street clothes and change walk around the club with a towel. Most FKK clubs the time limit is about 30 minutes, the lady will usually let you know when you are running out of time. At most clubs the ladies are undressed, there are few where the ladies where some lingirie or even some kind of evening attire. Some clubs, the girls will try to get you take some extras. Negotiate before you go into a room. It is normal to get some foreplay in the form of a blowjob in the meeting area, if she puts Mr. Wiggy in her mouth, you are almost obligated to go with her into a room. Whether or not you shower is up to you, but Germans are very blunt, I came to one club a little bit sweaty during the summer, and the girl bluntly asked me to take a shower. Showering is a courtesy to the girl, if you smell good it will make the experience for both of you better. Don't give the cab driver the exact name of the club, just give him the address, I asked a driver in Dusseldorf to take me to Blue Note and all of sudden he became an expert on FKK clubs and insisted that I go to Dolce Vita because in his humble opinion Blue Note was a waste of time while Dolce Vita was a good quality club. (I wasn't impressed with what I saw in Dolce Vita it really went downhill after three years with a very rough Russian mafioso and Arab homeboy crowd).

Novize
03-30-05, 11:08
I gather you undress, but into what?

Normally you wear a towel. Palace offers a bathrobe for free and World for an additional fee (I don´t know the price, you´d have to ask at the reception).

Do you shower first?

Yes, I do. ;)

It´s a question of politeness and respect. Would you like to DATY on a fishy vagina? I strongly recommend showering on entering the club and after every session.

I gather no time limits on stay except with ladies - correct?

During the opening hours you may stay at the club as long as you wish to. If you want to leave the club for some time and come back later that day, you can do so without having to pay again, if you tell it to the receptionist on leaving at Palace and World. I never tried this at Oase, but it should work, too.

Many girls will be happy to stay with you the whole day, too. But unless you nefotiated a "flat-rate", she will charge you 50,- € per STARTED 30 min., plus extras.

Are the ladies dressed or not?

Normally the girls are naked. On "dessous-days" the girls are clothed in lingeries. I think "dessous-day" is tuesdays at World, wednesdays at Palace and thursdays at Oase.

Anything else I should know?

Some general remarks, quoted from a posting of me in another forum:

Spoken in general terms, the clock starts to run, when the sexual action starts – no matter where this happens. This makes sense, since you can go for the real thing at nearly every place in an FKK-Club (except for the pool, yacuzzi and the dining area).

Nevertheless, there are some “guidelines” that had been developed over the years:

Sitting together on a couch doing small-talk – eventually with some kissing and stroking added – doesn´t count against the clock and causes no obligations for either party.

Receiving a little BJ on the couch at least seals the contract – you have to pay the basic fee at least. But as long as this BJ is just an “appetizer” for the things to come, it still doesn´t count against the clock. This part of the session shouldn´t exceed more than 10 – 15 minutes. Exception: if you finish on the couch, the clock starts to run from the beginning of this BJ on…

Waiting for a room doesn´t count against the clock, no matter what you do. Exception: you finish on the floor…

Once you´ve entered a room, the clock is running – no matter what you do.

The clock stops, when you pay the girl. This might get important if you ask the girl to have a coffee ( a meal, a swim…) with you after the session. For the girl, it is payed time! The background is, that the girl isn´t allowed to leave you (as long as you behave correctly). So she isn´t really free to denie. The better (and cheaper) way is to pay first and then ask for the coffee. At this time she´s free again. If she agrees, the time doesn´t count against you.

I will be staying in central Frankfurt - what clubs are within a reasonable taxi ride?

Palace only. Oase and World can be reached via combined public transport/taxi ride. Detailled descriptions how to get there can be found in the club-threads. Or you call the club and ask. They will be happy to help you.

One last hint: When you know the exact date of your club visit, post it here. You might find some fellow mongers who are willing to meet you. Talking with fellow mongers and sharing experiences with them is one of the best ways to spend the time between the sessions.

Wherever you go,

have fun,

Novize

Toscana
03-30-05, 13:19
Novize

Dessous day at Palace is actually Wednesday.

Routard
03-30-05, 14:46
Everyone who tried to find for the first time the location of a specific FKK on it's own knows what I'm talking about. It's everytime a pain in the ass.

For an unhassling FKK tour, the best advise is to use a GPS. I tried this for the first time on my last FKK Tour. Magical! You can either get an GPS when renting a car (usually only on the higher class cars) or bring your own mobile GPS you can install inside the car.

The advantage of having your own GPS is that before your trip you can enter all the FKK as waypoints. Chek the famous Kaleus Club Index for their exact adresses (www.kaleus-clubindex.de.vu). I entered all the Kaleu's Club Index in my GPS, including opening times and prices (the waypoints allow free comments). If you plan to go also to Holland, you can also enter the complete list of the Dutch brothels (check my personal Routard Dutch Club Index in the Netherlands section of WSG).

Imagine driving through Germany or Holland and your GPS indicating everytime the closest FKK or brothel around! Just click on your GPS, and he will bring you safely to the selected FKK. I remember that it made me feel very horny when driving on the highway and being surrounded by all these FKKs just a click away from me!

The GPS willl help you also to find the nearest Hotel, as it it not always easy to find one when leaving your favourite FKK at 5am!

If you'r from Northern America, most of GPS types allow to buy and download the additional European maps. For example, if you have the Northern American Version of a Carmin GPS, you can buy the additional European City Select map CD in the US.

I noticed only one problem using the GPS on FKK Tour, it's when going to FKK Oase. Oase is between two places, Obererlenbach and Burgholzhausen. Sometimes his adress is indicated with Obererlenbach (Kaleu's Club Index) and sometimes with Burgholzhausen (on their website). Second problem, their adress, Obererlenbacherstrasse is on a small side way of Burgholshausen Strassen (the road between Bourgholzhausen and Obererlenbach) that doesn't appear on most maps. Third problem, Obererlenbacherstrasse exists twice: in Burgholshausen and in Obererlenbach. You need the one in Burgholzhausen (the one wich is usually not indicated on most GPS maps), so you will probably choose the one in Obererlenbach (which is the wrong one).
Fourth problem, Oase is in the middle of nowhere, you can not enter the adress of something else close.

I know all this is very confusing. Here my best advise, enter the closest adress nearby Oase which is:
23 Burgholzhausen strasse 61352 Obererlenbach
Once arrived, drive a few hundred meters further (you'r on Burgholzhauser Strasse, it's a road out of town between the two towns of Burgholzhausen and Obererlenbach) and you will discover on the left side the only facility around with a clear sign "Oase".

Novize
03-30-05, 15:43
for the info. I will correct my posting stated below.

Peter Kin
03-31-05, 00:23
I am visiting Frankfurt soon, but will not have a car.

What clubs are within reasonable taxi rides from the central station?

Exact locations are hard to find.

Henio
03-31-05, 02:15
Peter Kin,

This question has been answered many times on the board. Fkk-Palace is the closest. Taxi ride will cost you aprox. 10e.

Taxi to Fkk-Oase will cost you somewhere in the 35-50e range

Chivaz

Wanking
03-31-05, 17:01
I know the FKK clubs are fantastic compared to most other competition in Europe. But they certainly cater more to locals than tourists.

I know FKK World rents out some rooms from 5 am till 10 am or something , but I wish the clubs all had a few proper hotel rooms connected to them, and maybe a shuttle bus from the Airport.

It would be nice to able to go to your room after evey session, crank up the laptop and post fresh details before the next session while your balls are filling up again !

I stayed in the Ibis Frankfurt West last monday night , it is about a 4 minute walk from palace and I know i could have a got a pass out if I wanted to , but i wasnt bothered with the hassle of getting dressed, having to empty lockers, then come back and do it all again.

Hessen Bub
03-31-05, 19:15
Palace and World offer bathrobes for an additional fee (I don´t know the prices, you´d have to ask at the reception).

Bathrobes at Palace are free. No additional charge.

Hessen Bub

Novize
03-31-05, 19:16
Bathrobes at Palace are free. No additional charge.

Hessen Bub

Good news! ;)

Thanks,

Novize

CBGBConnisur
04-01-05, 21:15
when i recently visited fkk babylon, a few german customers asked me about american clubs, i told them not to waste their time and hard earned money to go to the states because legal brothels don't exist in the states except for parts of nevada where they will milk you of the cash in your wallet. a few of the girls were curious why i would travel so far to go to a club. i guess they don't have a damn clue about the sex trade in america, for one its illegal and completely mafia controlled, second the quality of women who work as prostitutes in the states is skank princess at best. then these fools tell me "how about jennifer aniston or angelina jolie?? they are american, they are beautiful!!" i explained to them that the typical american woman doesn't look anything like those two plastic surgery enhanced actresses. i guess a lot of people worldwide fall for a lot of hollywood's bullshit. its scary. some of the girls i have met in germany, i would jump in front of a speeding train for them.

Akibono
04-02-05, 05:50
when i recently visited fkk babylon, a few german customers asked me about american clubs, i told them not to waste their time and hard earned money to go to the states because legal brothels don't exist in the states except for parts of nevada where they will milk you of the cash in your wallet. a few of the girls were curious why i would travel so far to go to a club. i guess they don't have a damn clue about the sex trade in america, for one its illegal and completely mafia controlled, second the quality of women who work as prostitutes in the states is skank princess at best. then these fools tell me "how about jennifer aniston or angelina jolie?? they are american, they are beautiful!!" i explained to them that the typical american woman doesn't look anything like those two plastic surgery enhanced actresses. i guess a lot of people worldwide fall for a lot of hollywood's bullshit. its scary. some of the girls i have met in germany, i would jump in front of a speeding train for them.it's not just the looks. it's the bad attitude. any girls that looks good thinks she is a princess. what europeans don't know is that you have too look like brad pitt and have money to get jennifer aniston. damn religious right!

Gadget
04-02-05, 23:48
Can anyone suggest any FKK action in the Tutzing area? I understand that it is near Munich. I will be visiting there later this month

CBGBConnisur
04-03-05, 00:53
A lot of Europeans are gullible, many of them who have moved to the States find out the hard way about American women. I knew a German who went to Las Vegas, went to a brothel outside the city, and wound up ripped off. He was cursing left and right, he spent nearly a $1000US for some skank which could have given him 20 lays at an FKK(this was when the dollar was stronger) quite a reaction, considering Germans usually don't swear like those of us in the Anglophone world.

Akibono
04-03-05, 06:03
A lot of Europeans are gullible, many of them who have moved to the States find out the hard way about American women. I knew a German who went to Las Vegas, went to a brothel outside the city, and wound up ripped off. He was cursing left and right, he spent nearly a $1000US for some skank which could have given him 20 lays at an FKK(this was when the dollar was stronger) quite a reaction, considering Germans usually don't swear like those of us in the Anglophone world.When you are used to a system that is fair, you let your guard down. You just don't expect someone not to live up to their side of the bargain. Just imagine marching a girl up to the madam in the brothel to complain. I can just imagine what a European is thinking when he finds out that as soon as you come the session is over.

Hessen Bub
04-03-05, 18:33
Can anyone suggest any FKK action in the Tutzing area? I understand that it is near Munich. I will be visiting there later this month

There is the Colosseum at Augsburg, not really close to Tutzing, should be around 1h and 15 minutes. http://www.fkk-colosseum.de

Hessen Bub

CBGBConnisur
04-04-05, 22:16
Far and away the best girls in the FKK clubs almost always tend to be Eastern or Southern European. Russian, Czech, Polish, Spanish, Greek, Italian, Turkish, etc. these women are amazing. Its hard to find this selection of women outside of Europe.

Spike 699
04-09-05, 16:34
Are there any FKK's in the Heidelberg area? I will be visiting and will go.

John Quakman
04-11-05, 03:05
I'm planning a quick 4 day tour of FKK's starting on the 12th through the 15th and am wondering if there are any definitive maps showing the locations of all the FKK's in Germany. I've been to FKK World and Flamingo Place last summer but couldn't find Oase so I'm not a newbie. I need a planning tool.

I will be coming from Amsterdam, where would you go given my opportunity?

Thanks guys

JQ

Akibono
04-11-05, 04:59
I'm planning a quick 4 day tour of FKK's starting on the 12th through the 15th and am wondering if there are any definitive maps showing the locations of all the FKK's in Germany. I've been to FKK World and Flamingo Place last summer but couldn't find Oase so I'm not a newbie. I need a planning tool.

I will be coming from Amsterdam, where would you go given my opportunity?

Thanks guys

JQThis site has info and some maps.

http://www.kaleus-clubindex.de/kaleu/fkk-en.php

Hessen Bub
04-11-05, 16:04
Are there any FKK's in the Heidelberg area? I will be visiting and will go.

Best thing is to go to www.the-palace.de at Frankfurt or to www.fkk-flamingo-island.de at Karlsruhe.

Hessen Bub

CBGBConnisur
04-11-05, 19:16
The Euro is pummeling the US dollar into the pavement, one EU will be about US$1.40 by the end of the year. So much for the allmighty dollar, it looks like the Euro is here to stay.

Alfonso
04-11-05, 21:11
Any FKKs or swinger clubs accessible from Cologne Hbf area via public transport.
All the FKKs seem to need a car to get there!

AP.

Beffen1
04-11-05, 23:24
mr quackman,

from amsterdam i would head for venlo and check out plantet happy garden, where for 50 euro, you can share a bar and lounge, 17 rooms and some outdoor cabins, and two saunas with from thirty to 50 or so hot european girls wearing underwewar, thongs, negligee etc. a half hour is 50 and each additional half hour is only 25. two hours is 125. beer coffe soda tea are free as is brunch from 10 am, dinner at 6 or 7 and pizza at 10. they close at 1 am. golden time is a very similar club in bruggen that has a kino and a whirlpool and atrium as well as the bar, rooms and outdoor cabins. both have very hot women adn are open 10 am- 1 am.

working your way into germany towards frankfurt, in koln there is samya, same pricing as the nordrhine westfalen clubs and some of the girls who used to work there like the adorable marlene.

in frankfurt- if its raining and you don't want to sclhlep, try palace in the northern edge of the city reachable by u bahn or taxi. if the weather is fine, go to fkk world in pohlheim or oase, i prefer the former for its [CodeWord901] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord901) squad and spacious and gracious accomodations.

beffen 1

Akibono
04-12-05, 04:28
Any FKKs or swinger clubs accessible from Cologne Hbf area via public transport.
All the FKKs seem to need a car to get there!

AP.Samya is easily reached by public transportation in Koln.

Hessen Bub
04-12-05, 08:10

I'm not from Cologne, but take the Strassenbahn 16 from the Cologne Central Station to Rhodenkirchen. Then take a cab to

Samya FKK-Club (0 22 36) 96 96 36
Kirschbaumweg 26A
50996 Köln

Or, if i am not wrong, you could even take the bus for the last part: Bus No. 135 to Kirschbaumweg.

Hessen Bub

Simmer
04-18-05, 19:58
I want to experience the FKK scene but unsure as to which city to visit. I hear Frankfurt is best for FKK, but two of the clubs seem far away and either involve expensive taxi rides both ways or a combination of train/tram/bus and taxi. I tend to get lost easily, so this doesn't appeal to me either!

One other thing: I like to see the sights as well! Frankfurt is not the most touristically interesting place, or so people say.

Any major city would do, as you can probably get to a dozen German cities by direct air service from London.

Any ideas welcomed. I have read this forum and another one, but there is a huge amount of info to wade through!

Thanks

Novize
04-19-05, 08:01
Frankfurt isn´t that uninteresting from a touristical perspective.
Take a look at www.frankfurt.de for a first impression. The information is - at least partially - available in English.

In Frankfurt, the Palace ( www.fkk-palace.de ) is easy to reach via public transport.

Another idea would be Cologne.

For city/touristical information (also in English) have a look at www.koeln.de .

Club Samya ( www.samya.de ) is accessible via public transport.

Have fun,

Novize

Peter
04-19-05, 22:12
Simmer,

I think the Düsseldorf Cologne area has the bset FKK's. Public transit is not a great way to reach clubs, but ones like Planet Happy Garden and Cocoon as well as Samya are all easily accesible.

Simmer
04-20-05, 18:04
Cologne is certainly accessible by air and I've been there before (though for other things!). Maybe I'll give that a go.

Thanks!

CBGBConnisur
04-27-05, 01:14
I believe Pascha also opened up its own FKK club, I'm not too sure about the quality. A good club outside of Koln is Babylon, the quality goes up and down in this club. Usually during the Spring and Summer, they have good quality talent. I believe you can take the S-Bahn S12 in the Direction to Duren to Horrem from the Koln Hbf and then a cab, its one of the top clubs in the Ruhr.

The best club near Cologne is Bernd's which is closer to Bonn, this is one definitely worth visiting, its the oldest club in the Koln-Bonn area. There was a sister club, Sankt Augustine, which closed a few years back. Bernd's is the Mercedes Benz of FKK clubs, it tends to be on the exclusive side and caters primarily to locals, so dress really well if you plan to go there so you don't run the chance of being turned away at the door. You can take the S12 in the direction of Sieg and it will stop in Hennef, you can take a cab from there.

Ortos
04-27-05, 09:20
Hey from what I heard/read, Bernd's club in Hennef is more like a VW than a Benz! I would hardly think the word "exclusive" is appropriate. The girls are said to be really enthusiastic in performance, but looks-wise, according to almost all reports, the girls pan out at the 7-range. Look in the Bernd's thread for more specific info, though none of the reports will be very current. Maybe somebody who has actually been there can confirm or deny this.

Iseeu
04-27-05, 09:30
Visited Bernd's last spring. Ortos is right. Stay away. While this was one of the first of the clubs and once was one of the best, it caters to an older, more local crowd than the FRA area clubs or the NRW area clubs, and the sp are also not on the same quality level as we have gotten used to, unless of course, you're a regular Bernd's client.
As Peter has suggested ( and he is the local on-site maven) Samya, Cocoon and PHG are all accessible in the Cologne area. Beverly is also not far away, if you'd like to try a great swinger's club and particularly recommended for a single guy on Wednesday nights or the weekend.

Global Playboy
04-30-05, 23:40
A few people mentioned that some German clubs discriminate against non-European customers, I didn't think this was an issue at all during the time I was in Germany. In fact, most of the women didn't seem to mind and thought it would be more interesting to try something different. Its more about behavior and composure, if you are properly dressed and well behaved you will have no problem entering the club. One poster mentioned that he found Germans to be more xenophobic than people in New York, I never heard such bullshit, I have seen a lot more racist behavior in the Northeast US than I have in my travels in Germany. Escort agencies in New York are notoriously racist, and like to 'screen' out clients by their telephone number area code(212 and 516's are okay but 718 is not) and whether or not they have a good job. The only behavior that might bother some people is that Germans like to stare but it is usually a benign blank stare, no malice intended. In Europe, I have heard it might be a good thing if someone stares at you, maybe they like you or find you attractive or interesting.

Peter
05-01-05, 14:21
In comment to Isseu and Ortez's warnings regarding Bernd's. Bernd's is not all that easy to get to via public transit, it is even very tough to get to with a car with navigation, as it is in a residential neighbourhood in the middle of nowhere. I don't liove the place, the customers are a little on the very old side (60+ is often well represented) but it still is one of the best clubs out there.

I have taken two americans from another forum there, and it was the highlight of their trips (and they went to all the well known clubs).

It is the place for service, and if you like public couch action it is the place to go too. No other place opffers a similar service level to every customer. CIM is included if the girl offers it. I find the sessions there to be a bit mechanical for my taste, but that is just something personal.

CBGBConnisur
05-01-05, 18:23
Its not that hard to get to Bernd's in Hennef-Lichetenberg. If you are coming from central Bonn you can take the U-Bahn 66 to Siegberg and then get on the S12 to Sieg and get off at Hennef, from there you can take a cab, it should cost about 8-10EU each way. Personally I thought Bernd's was easier to find than a lot of other clubs especially Happy Garden and Goldentime via public transportation. If you're in Koln, you can take the S12 in the direction of Sieg from the Dom Hbf. The German rail system is absolutely amazing, I wish the New York subways were as reliable.

Peter
05-02-05, 19:26
CBGB,

Thanks for the informative post. I will admit that public transit is not my specialty, as I have a car. But checking out the Bahn.de site should help a lot.

Stimpson
05-02-05, 20:57
Just thought I'd throw my 2 cents in about Bernds.

First of all, Bernds is by far my favorite of the various places I have been, but I can see why some might not like it so much. Different people are looking for different things.

I know that many of the bigger clubs have large numbers of extremely beautiful women. I have never had any trouble finding enough beautiful women at Bernds to satisfy me, but I can see where having a huge variety of hot women would be important for some guys. What is most important for me is what Bernds excels at (in my opinion). These are, not necessarily in any order:

Good price: The entrance fee is higher than many places, but I prefer to do 3 sessions, and for that, the price is hard to beat. Especially since many of the girls do CIM for no extra charge.

Great service: Out of the dozen or so times I have been there, I have only had two disappointing sessions. And even they were above average in terms of service compared to most other clubs I have been to. They just weren't up the standards I have come to expect from Bernds.

Relaxing environment: I like the smaller clubs, where there are not so many people. And even though I don't speak much German, I have always felt comfortable and welcome there, not just from the girls and club personnel, but also from the other guests.

So for me, and people with similar interests to mine, I think that Bernds is really a great place.

As to the public transport thing, the past three times I have gone I have used public transport, due to problems with my driver's license which will be resolved in a month or so. I have found that Bernds is actually very convenient for public transport, if you know what to look for.

As mentioned before, Hennef is very easy to get to. Trains go to and from Koln and Bonn very regularly.

From Hennef, there is a bus (number 522) which goes almost directly to the club. The Lichtenburg stop is about 200 meters from the Hotel Reuter, which is itself only about 500 meters from the club. This bus costs 1.70 Euro each way.

Of course, the bus is not a good solution for going back late at night, but this where Bernds is really nice. The Hotel Reuter offers rooms for 35 Euro. What I do is get there at about 5:30, get a room, and head to the club. Then I can sleep there rather than worrying about getting a taxi to the train station and trying to catch a train back home (not to mention another taxi to get to my apartment). The price includes breakfast in the morning, and then you catch the bus back to the station.

I'm not sure how much a taxi from the station to the club costs, but I am betting that you could probably pay for the room for the money you save by using the bus instead of the taxi.

Stimpy

Peter
05-03-05, 22:20
Stimson is right. The hotel Reuter also provides the buffet at Bernd's, which is probably the best food at any club. There are always at least a couple of girls for any taste there.

CBGBConnisur
05-04-05, 02:46
Speaking of Bernd's whatever happened to its sister club, Saint Augustine? I recall that they closed down and someone said they were to move to another location. But I never heard any further information and a new location never reappeared. I thought it was strange because at the time it was a top tier club and was doing very well. I remember the guys at Cfit, who were the foremost North American experts on German FKKs rated it as the best club in Germany, they run tours of FKK clubs in Germany, so they are a vault of information on the FKK scene.

Akibono
05-04-05, 04:50
Speaking of Bernd's whatever happened to its sister club, Saint Augustine? I recall that they closed down and someone said they were to move to another location. But I never heard any further information and a new location never reappeared. I thought it was strange because at the time it was a top tier club and was doing very well. I remember the guys at Cfit, who were the foremost North American experts on German FKKs rated it as the best club in Germany, they run tours of FKK clubs in Germany, so they are a vault of information on the FKK scene.

The club just closed. There is no new location. There just wasn't enough business to justify the risk of another club. Before it closed, lots of girls were complaining about how slow business was there. Some of my fondest memories were from that club. There were some real gems. I remember a firl named Mandy that looked like Pam Anderson with more curves. It was a different experience because the girls got to know the customers and because most were local and regulars. There were few foreigners (both girls and clients). Most girls had other jobs so there were not regulars. They either wanted to make a few bucks on their day off or were into the sex. This is a really different experience than the big FKKs where the girls work long hours for many days and try to make a ton of money.

Peter
05-04-05, 06:59
And on a funny note. The location where St. Augustine was is now a Kindergarten.

Peter Kin
05-04-05, 21:45
I notice that there are no recent reports on this FKK.

Is it worth trying these days?

Pete

CBGBConnisur
05-04-05, 22:53
On another funny note, I thought that in Germany, women seem to actively look for guys to have sex with, I swear I was waiting at the Bonn Hbf and a several women in their 20's were making passes at me, two particularly good looking blonde twins were going in a direction opposite of mine were making direct eye contact with me and turning their heads to continue their eye contact, they were both smiling(I recall that 70 percent of human communication is non-verbal), I approached a couple of them but couldn't really communicate with them much because I didn't speak much German and they didn't speak much English. I did remember one morning, I walked into a Sparkasse to exchange money and a blonde bank employee I ran into the other day was running to the front when she saw me. I also walked around the city center pretended I was lost and asked any beautiful woman that walked by me for directions, every girl I ran into smiled at me, or is this just the way European females deal with every man?

Henio
05-05-05, 03:10
quote: "or is this just the way European females deal with every man"

No, it is pretty much how the human race acts all over the world. People are generally nice and most like human contact. Being a European (although not a woman), I smile to both woman and men when asked for direction, try to be nice, get some info of their background, where they come from etc. I am not neccessarily hitting on them, especially not the men. I just like to have human interaction with strangers every now and then.

I experience the same in US from Americans (and actually even more so). I have also had the exact same reaction from people from the middle east. This is not an European thing, and not everyone that smiles and is nice to you is hitting on you, they are just being nice, like human contact and god forbids, are just plain interested.

Yes, even in New York, most people are nice. Enjoy it, but don't mistake all human interest for sexually interest, even for the irresistible guy you are ;-)

Have fun and enjoy while you can,

Chivaz

Akibono
05-05-05, 04:22
Does anyone have any information regarding using an American cell phone in Europe? I noticed that several sevice providers have phone that are "international". Which plan is the best and what is the cheapest way to pay for service? Thanks.

Akibono
05-05-05, 04:25
quote: "or is this just the way European females deal with every man"

No, it is pretty much how the human race acts all over the world. People are generally nice and most like human contact. Being a European (although not a woman), I smile to both woman and men when asked for direction, try to be nice, get some info of their background, where they come from etc. I am not neccessarily hitting on them, especially not the men. I just like to have human interaction with strangers every now and then.

I experience the same in US from Americans (and actually even more so). I have also had the exact same reaction from people from the middle east. This is not an European thing, and not everyone that smiles and is nice to you is hitting on you, they are just being nice, like human contact and god forbids, are just plain interested.

Yes, even in New York, most people are nice. Enjoy it, but don't mistake all human interest for sexually interest, even for the irresistible guy you are ;-)

Have fun and enjoy while you can,

Chivaz

Europeans in general are far more friendly than Americans. They live a much more diverse society with people from many cultures and languages. Plus, they feel far more secure in the socialistic society. Americans are far more distrustful of strangers. If more Americans visited foreign countries, we would be less arrogant and think that our system is the best in the world.

RubMeister100
05-05-05, 05:03
Hi Guys!

I'm going to be in Munich for a Monday night.

I've been to Frankfurt and love the Sudfass Oase. Somebody told me that there is a Sudfass in Munchen also.

I've tried the search and don't seem to be turning up anything.

Also, I understand Munich is not nearly as good as other parts in Germany for FKK Clubs, but there has to be somewhere decent in Munich.

Any help woud be appreciated and I'll report back!

Dedalus
05-05-05, 07:34
The Oase in Bad Homburg (near Frankfurt) does not have the name "Sudfass" attached to it. There is a Sudfass in Munich but I would not expect Frankfurt or NRW FKK standards there. If I were you, then I would check out FKK Colosseum in Augsburg, which is a fairly short train ride from Munich. Check out Toscana's
"A Centurion's Lair" report in the "Other FKK Clubs" section. There are a few top girls who hold sway at this club and the service here should surpass anything that you may find in Munich.

Cheers,

Dedalus

Peter
05-05-05, 10:53
Lot's of things to answer

Peter Kin : It was renamed FKK beach, not even sure if it is still open under that name. I think I heard it changed managment again.

Akibono : You need a multi-band phone, because in america you use 1900 band and in Europe it is 900 and 1800. Most new phones have these 3 bands.

Then your US service provider will most likely have a roaming partner in Germany. It will be expensive for you to call home, and it might be a little pricey for you to receive a phone call. Chances are calls within Germany are going to be a similar price to what germans pay for local calls.

If you plan on receiving a lot of calls buy a german SIM card, but long distance will be expensive that way too.

And Akibono your views on Europeans are so full of crap. Europe is far less multicultural than most parts of america, and assimilation is not really a strong point. Germany still refer to everything other than german as "foreigners", even if they were born in germany and their parents have lived there for 30 years.

Europeans are not more open, there are people of both types all over the place.

Rubmeister & Dedalus : The Oase Sudfass is in the city of Frankfurt. It is on the Hanauer Landstrasse pretty near to downtown. It is more of a Night Club than a FKK. The service is decent, but the prices are really expensive. If you lied this atmosphere you might do well in Munich. but the Sudfass in Munich has nothing to do with the one in frankfurt. If you are looking for a similar night club setting to Sudfass Oase then you should find plenty of places which will sell you way too expensive drinks.

Colloseum Augsburg does get a lot of good reviews, you might want to check it out. But Bavaria is not known for either good service or good value.

Hope that answers most of the open questions.

Dedalus
05-05-05, 13:48
Rubmeister & Dedalus : The Oase Sudfass is in the city of Frankfurt. It is on the Hanauer Landstrasse pretty near to downtown. It is more of a Night Club than a FKK. The service is decent, but the prices are really expensive.

Oh, that Sudfass. I did not even consider that one. True, I guess that is an option.

Melanie does not run FKK Beach anymore. Word is that when the club began to run smoothly, the former owners got back into the picture. Not sure I would pay it a visit now. The name is still FKK Beach.

Cheers,

Dedalus

CBGBConnisur
05-05-05, 15:36
I don't know about the multicultural thing in Europe(there is a lot of racial diversity in the larger cities of the UK, the Netherlands, and France, but most of Europe is not multicultural or accepting out of outsiders, Sweden might be an exception, and even then there are limits, Black people are treated well in the UK, Netherlands, and France but the Arabs and Asians are severely discriminated against in these countries), that's more common and accepted in the USA(Canada and Australia too) but I did think attractive European women were a lot friendlier than attractive American women. There is a lot less crime in Europe than in the States and I come from a big city, so people are in a rush and suspicious of total strangers. I observed that French Canadian and Australian women were similar to European women in their approachability, both countries are also socialist "paradises" like Western Europe with little crime and poverty. Anyway the forum topic on American women, which I have personally contributed, is full of posts of mine and other men's negative experiences with American women or foreign women that live in the USA. There must be a reason why the cost of good sex in an FKK is only 50 Euros in a country where things like cars and restaurant meals are far more expensive than in the US.

Akibono
05-05-05, 17:19
And Akibono your views on Europeans are so full of crap. Europe is far less multicultural than most parts of america, and assimilation is not really a strong point. Germany still refer to everything other than german as "foreigners", even if they were born in germany and their parents have lived there for 30 years.

Europeans are not more open, there are people of both types all over the place.

I have traveled extensively in both countries and disagree. How many Americans know a foreign language or geography? Most American think they are top dog and cheer the flag. Germans have a lot of pride in their country, but all counties do. Still, they respect other cultures more. Would the equivalent of an EU be possible in America? Look at the way we treat blacks, asians, and hispanic in this country. We talk about the land of the free, but do we act that way? In US brothels it is not unusual for girls to refuse to provide service to blacks and non-whites, this would be very unusual in Europe. BTW the same type of discrimination occurs in many asian countries like Korea and Japan.

Henio
05-05-05, 18:48
Akibono,

I think it is very hard to generalize about Europe, much harder than it is to generalise about US, and that is still hard.

Go to Italy if you want to find some racism, go to an Italian soccer game in Rome if you want to see some real ugly racism. Want to see some really bad stuff, try Serbia, yes, all part of Europe.

Don't think European Gypsies would agree with your assesment that their culture is appreciated. We can find many more examples. Try to immigrate to Switzerland...

Europe although mulitcultural as a whole is not a single nation like US. EU is a framework for regulation, standards, free trade and employment, not a symbol of united nation. We can compare US to Germany, US to Italy etc., but comparing US to Europe in this way is comparing apples and oranges.

and btw: I am European who has worked and lived in different places in Europes as well as few years in US as well as other parts of the world.

And now back to the sex ;-)

Chivaz

CBGBConnisur
05-05-05, 19:53
Aki, you must be refering to Western Europe, Eastern Europe is a different place, and its mostly the northern European countries that are more liberal and tolerant. There is plenty of racism in Eastern and Southern Europe. Italy and Greece are quite racist, I think Spain is the lone exception to the rule since more people immigrate there than any European country, there are a lot of South Americans there. However, if you go to Eastern Europe, expect to get dirty looks if you don't look like a local. Countries like the UK, France, Germany, Scandinavia, Benelux, Switzerland(mostly French parts), and Spain tend to be very liberal.

I did find that attractive women in Germany were very approachable compared to those in New York or other big US cities, the NRW is very urban and kind of European version of New York with a lot of people, yet in many instances women would talk to me in the kind of situations that they would not in New York.

Peter
05-05-05, 21:41
Aki,

I am an american who has lived in Germany for a hell of a long time. German integration of minorities is not exemplary. They have tried all sorts of things to stop Turks from getting a german passport, even the ones born here. When the pressure got too much they came up with a final method to try and make them think twice about it. They have forbidden double citizenship, hoping the turks will choose to keep the turkish rather than give it up to take the german. If you are born in Germany you have to make your choice by age 23.

There is currently no member of parliament (among over 500) of turkish decent. The Greens used to have one. There are also no turkish heads of companies. By the way there are over 2.5 million Turks in Germany (That is about 3.2% of the population). They make up less than 0.3% of all university students.

The integration of women and minorities in the economy has been done much better in the US.

I can name you at least 6 clubs that will not grant minorities entrance into clubs. I have been asked by some clubs to not bring my Indian friends by as the girls complain about it.

The openly racist party recently got over 9% of the vote in Saxony.

And the soccer games he is talking about involve monkey noises, swastikas and throwing bananas on the field. Please tell me the sport where this happens in America.

The multiple language thing is a misnomer as well. Most people can speak a passable english, but definitely not good enough to pass a TOEFL test. The only place where this is not true is Sweden and Holland, where they really do speak other languages like english well.

Most germans I know are not fluent in anything other than German, maybe 200 words of english and 100 words of spanish which they use on vacation.

If you think of how many americans can speak spanish, it probably is the same.

The geography thing is not what it used to be either. The germans have performed horribly in the last few years in the PISA test of schools throughout the world. The univerisities are sadly a shambles too.

Maybe compared to a couple of rednecks in one of the Red States the europeans might look like a complete contrast, but compared to well educated people on the coasts they really are not more impressive.

I had a senior manager at my company recently react to the current anti-discrimination laws which MIGHT be passed next year with, "Imagine you had a woman as a boss, I mean a really stuck up b.i.t.c.h. This guy earns over 250,000€ a year and if he can speak 10 words of English i would be surprised. He is also the grand old age of 44, so it is not like they didn't have it in the school system.

There are intollerant and stupid people everywhere, but I think there are probably more in Europe than in the US, at least in my experience.

The EU hopes to one day work nearly as efficiently as the federal government of the US.

Now where is the talk of pay sex?

Euro100
05-05-05, 23:39
The last question about sex was on Sudfass in Frankfurt and Munich. I have been to both. With reservations I recommend the Sudfass in Frankfurt (but have to say that I have not been there in 4 years). Typically, there are 10-20 girls around, all topless, all wearing some kind of underwear. No free drinks (you have to buy softdrinks at a machine). No kissing. No couch action. Once you have been to an FKK, Sudfass will quickly fade from memory. But still, it is downtown Frankfurt and easy to get to for a quickly. And it is OK if you are just starting in your mongering career. It's almost like an FKK, but not quite. So go to Palace or Oase and get more bang for your buck.

Sudfass in Munich is not nearly as nice. The girls in there are fully dressed. Everybody sits around the bar and drinks very expensive drinks. Sessions are extremely expensive. No entrance fee; this really is a nightclub, with perhaps the occasional sex. I have seen some very nice ladies in there, but you have to be able to part with 600 euros for an evening with 2 sessions.

euro

Dedalus
05-06-05, 00:04
Hey Peter,

"The integration of women and minorities in the economy has been done much better in the US."

Is this really so? I have not seen any stats on this of late but I am not so sure that it is as bad as you make it. Compared to you I live in a small city in Germany. Still it is the German equivalent to a "County Seat" and there is a good sized population here with a significant population of foreigner. The Auslaender population pumps quite a bit of money into the economy both through taxes and commerce. As far as women in the workplace goes, that can be deceptive when you consider the cultural and social differences between the US and Germany. It has been my observation that Germans take "family values" (the need to get married and have children) much more seriously than Americans. Therefore per capita there may be more "stay at home" moms than in the US. Also things like Kindergeld and other social program make it a bit easier for wives and moms to not work if they choose to. For the single or career minded German woman, can we really say that there are more barriers and glass ceilings than in the US? It certainly seems that every week in the "Spiegel", "Focus" or "Die Zeit" there are one or more portrait of a female German CEO. The monthly Deutsche Bahn Magazine that you see in any ICE had a number of women execs on the cover this year and last. I cannot comment on the numbers, but the image in the German press seems to be encouraging. Again, I have no statistics to back any of this up. These are just my observations.

"And the soccer games he is talking about involve monkey noises, swastikas and throwing bananas on the field. Please tell me the sport where this happens in America."

A New York Mets or Cincinnati Reds baseball game. Or the "Bum-fights" that seem to be pretty popular with those yahoos from the red states.

"The multiple language thing is a misnomer as well. Most people can speak a passable english, but definitely not good enough to pass a TOEFL test. The only place where this is not true is Sweden and Holland, where they really do speak other languages like english well."

True, German linguistic prowess may be a tad over-rated, especially compared to the Scandinavians, the Dutch and the Swiss. Still I am not sure that we can fairly compare the average German's multi-language abilities with the average American's. Again, this may be due to cultural differences and priorities, but in a German Gymnasium, Realschule, or even a Hauptschule you will not finish without having studied a Fremdsprache. In the US this is not compulsory in many places. Also, I use to live in two US states where the Latin population was more than significant and I did not see a preponderance of gringos who could get their tongues around the Spanish language.

"Most germans I know are not fluent in anything other than German, maybe 200 words of english and 100 words of spanish which they use on vacation."

Again, that may not be much, but it body-slams what most America tourists that I meet are capable of. How much translating do you have to do when hanging out with other Yanks at FKKs?

"The geography thing is not what it used to be either. The germans have performed horribly in the last few years in the PISA test of schools throughout the world. The univerisities are sadly a shambles too."

Can't argue with that one. This has been a pretty huge issue in the press for some years now. It will be interesting to see what, if any changes are made to improve the situation.

"Maybe compared to a couple of rednecks in one of the Red States the europeans might look like a complete contrast, but compared to well educated people on the coasts they really are not more impressive."

Also true, and you have probably met as many Deutscher rednecks as I have. Bright, intelligent people abound in both countries, just as do the yahoos and flatheads.

All the best,

Dedalus

CBGBConnisur
05-06-05, 03:47
"I can name you at least 6 clubs that will not grant minorities entrance into clubs. I have been asked by some clubs to not bring my Indian friends by as the girls complain about it."

Which clubs don't allow foriegners in? I doubt its Bernd's, I remember seeing the guys from CFIT over there, and there were Asian and Black guys with them.

"Europeans in general are far more friendly than Americans."
Aki, if you are psychic, please tell this to my dead girlfriend, half Turkish and half German, she died in a car wreck. The reason she was attracted to me because I was the kind hearted American guy that didn't care about her ethnic makeup, and saw her simply as a gorgeous, kind hearted, woman. We connected and met outside the club because she felt that I was kinder and gentler to her than most local men, and it was something new for her. So what you say isn't neccesarily true, I'm from New York, there are a lot of nasty characters where I am from, I just don't happen to be one of them. There's a Clark Kent for every Lex Luthor.

Akibono
05-06-05, 04:24
"Europeans in general are far more friendly than Americans."
Aki, if you are psychic, please tell this to my dead girlfriend, half Turkish and half German, she died in a car wreck. The reason she was attracted to me because I was the kind hearted American guy that didn't care about her ethnic makeup, and saw her simply as a gorgeous, kind hearted, woman. We connected and met outside the club because she felt that I was kinder and gentler to her than most local men, and it was something new for her. So what you say isn't neccesarily true, I'm from New York, there are a lot of nasty characters where I am from, I just don't happen to be one of them. There's a Clark Kent for every Lex Luthor.[/QUOTE]

Since I have not visited the smaller cities in Europe or the US, I can not say conclusively that Americans are less friendly. But I can say my experience suggest so. I have met strangers and have been invited to their homes. How often does that happen in the US? I also know others who have been invited to many of the local events in small towns. I think in general, people of all countries like to escape the confinements of their local biases. There is always a curiosity with good looking foreigners. Plus, we are usually on our best behavior. You use your experience to put down Europeans. I would view the behavior of your girlfriend as as example of friendly Europeans. I have encountered many women who are quite friendly and have given me phone numbers. This has never happens in the US despite the fact that I treat the women with the same level of respect.

REgarding the comments made about Australia, I find most to be false. This country is one of the most racists around. I based this from friends who have actually visited and reports by experts. For years, they have prohibited Asian immigration. Even immigrants have mainly been from England and Ireland until recently.

CBGBConnisur
05-06-05, 13:35
I actually live in Australia currently, and it is not racist at all, the Asian population is sizeable here, and it is not uncommon to see them. Most of the Asians where I live are well to do, live in nice homes, and drive nice cars(a 20 year old Asian kid nearly skinned me with his brand new BMW). If you compare Asian Australians to Turks or other ethnics in Germany, the Asians in Australia are much better off and live a better quality of life.

Akibono, an African American friend of mine who visited Tokyo had some rather unpleasant experiences getting into brothels in Tokyo. He's visited several German clubs with no problems, but was flat out denied in Tokyo.

Aki, if you compare the general population of a large German city(Frankfurt, Dusseldorf, etc.) the people in those cities are probably more open than people in New York or another super size US city(Chicago, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, etc.). That was one thing that I noticed was that people behave a lot differently in many different situations and keep their head cool. There are pricks galore in New York City, I have to admit that, that's why I left and moved 9000 miles away. You might be right that Australians are ignorant and often dumb, when I told people I moved to Oz from New York people would look at me and say "Why would you move here? Will all the action and things to do in New York? Are you crazy??" All that action and activity in New York costs money, a lot of it, and life in the NY is a big headache, and can be quite stressful. Most Germans are generally wiser and more intelligent than your average Australian and know what a hellhole NY can be.

Peter
05-06-05, 20:56
This has actuaslly been an interesting non sex discussion here.

I think we can all agree that people in Europe and America have ample examples of highly educated and friendly people, as well as morons.

About the clubs that do not allow foreigners in (Not sure how it applies to Asians, maybe they are an exception, but Turkish, Black, or East Indians definitely will have trouble being let in) there are quite a few. When the clubs advertise "Unter Deutsche Leitung" that means they have a discriminatory policy.

check out http://www.fkk-200nackedeis.de/index2.html and see which clubs say that. They also have some clubs intended specifically for the minorities. I also know that the Cocoon, Tropicana Ali Baba people sometimes turn Turks away (when it is busy) and send themt o Ali Baba which was intended for them. There are girls who like going with turkish guests. There are a lot of girls who don't for various reasons. A lot of girls only want to work at clubs that have a discriminatroy door policy. If the club doesn't they still won't go to the room with every nationality.

Langsuan Man
05-07-05, 00:24
Hate to hijack the thread but I can't seem to find any other way to share with my fellow hobbyist' s my impressions two weeks shy of the one year anniversary of my first visit to World.

That visit coupled with Oase, Palace, and Golden Time has made life enjoyable here. I have had some bad experiences but have the safety net of semi annual returns to Thailand on FFM from Frankfurt.

Here is what I have learned in life and though it may be trite the expression "you rent exotic cars. planes, boats and woman" still applies. PFP provides me with what I want out of a woman, without all the fake crap that relationships require or more importantly the lack of variety, not to mention cost, of marriage.

At a FKK club if the girl was OK out in the main room but turns out to be a dud in the Zimmer that is the luck of the draw. And it only cost you 50 Euros to find out

FKK clubs are hit and miss. I have read about it, experienced it, and learned from it. On any given night even the best club can be a disaster since you cannot control the variables that lend themselves to a great or bad night at any club. Some nights when clubs are busy they can be better than a slow night with all the choices you want. And vice versa.

Sometimes the girls are in a lousy mood because of not enough business and other times they are lousy because business is so good they can just churn and make more money.

Also the trinity here in Frankfurt constantly fluctuates on which is the best club at any given moment. Palace can be hot and World can be on a temporary down swing, while Oase can be mediocre, or loaded with talent. Add the day of the week and time of the day into the equation and it's a wonder that there are not more bad nights.

I will admit that I have it better than most since I live in FKK land and have a car. The only limits that I have on my visits are purely financial and occasionally the job. So unlike my fellow mongers that come here to hit Oase, World, and Palace to make the most of their time I don't have those restraints.

Thank goodness I don't. Because I have finally learned the secret to enjoying the FKK clubs,at least for me, is not to push my luck. Every time that I have pushed picking the girl just because I had to get in as many sessions as possible to make up for my 65 Euro entrance fee I have lost. So now I quit when I am ahead.

If I have a great session with a girl, who fits my physical and sexual preferences, makes me feel that she is enjoying the session, and gives me a GFE. I have gotten my moneys worth and why gamble 50 Euros more and end the night with a lousy session that inevitably diminishes the good session.

Add to the fact that I am 57 years old and I just can't recover quick enough to keep going it's obvious to me that the cut and run approach appears to be the best for me.

I still prefer the Thailand scene better because GFE is almost guaranteed because of the way you pick which girl you want. And unless you're on a raging drunk you should be able to establish some rapport first. The sex may not be the greatest but you at least rented a companion for the night. And when you do luck into a one that is great in the sack you just "lease" her for your vacation.

I think that my next year of FKK clubs will be more positive and successful since I think I now know how to enjoy them for myself and how to keep from being disappointed. Especially, now that I realize for me, that ala carte is better than the buffet.

LSM

RubMeister100
05-07-05, 02:18
Thank you Peter and Dadelus for your responses.

Yes the Oase Sudfass near downtown Frankfurt is the one I am talking about. Many years ago there was another Sudfass but the owner was shot or something.

Anyways, I will arrive in Munich Sunday afternoon and leave Ttuesday afternoon.

I can have a car at my disposal or can take the train.

Is there any suggestions for a nice place in or near Munich that I can take a sauna and find good quality girl in FKK-type situation. I will drive to the place you spoke of in your post but any other ideas are most welcome.

Thank you

Ortos
05-07-05, 13:11
Peter,

Thanks for that link. Am I write that it is basically a map showing the location of the dozen or so so-called "Red Carpet" FKK clubs in Germany?

Langsuan Man,

An interesting essay to be sure. You certainly make a good point when you observe that many of us non-DE residents do fly into Germany for the specific purpose of pursuing our hobby. Some guys come in and fkk their brains out for three days or so, then [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) off and comje back and do it all over again a month or two later. Others (like myself) tend to come for longer streches than 3 days so that we can pace ourselves a bit more and "sip" the wine rather than guzzle it. My ideal visit duration right now tends to be 6 or 7 days.

Although I am not 57, I do sometimes need some time to recover between sessions, esp. towards the end of 5-6 days solid fkking. That is where the "leave and re-enter" policy works to my great advantage. I often start the day at, say, Oase at 15.00-17.00. I have an hour session or two, then get dressed, collect my belongings, turn in the key and get my re-entry pass. I leave around 20.30-21.00, then go do something for a few hours and return around mid-night for late-night/early AM action, often very well re-charged for another rouch or two. Eating the right (light, energy-filled) foods and drinking lots of water helps me recover nicely. Avoiding alcohol (til after the fkk day is finished) and taking a smoke of good week/hash often help me too...

But you are quite correct: Experience in this hobby pays great benefits. Once you learn how to "read" girls and have experience with enough girls, you can increase your chances of having positive successfull sessions vs being burned. But even the most experienced amongst will occassionaly guess wrong or mis-read or just throw caution to the wind and go with a girl without proper testing on the couch or whatever and end up with a dud session. Such was the case with me exactly one week ago, when, at Oase I had amassed a series of five or six back-to-back great GFEish successfull sessions, only to run into a real dud near the end by going to the room with a good looking yet horrible-performing bleached blonde Donna. Though some have told me there are great reports about this girl (which is why I decided to throw caution to the wind), I would strongly suggest avoiding this one...

C'est la FKK...

Ortos

Peter
05-07-05, 15:26
Ortos,

yes, that is the RCC homepage, you can click on the links and get to each clubs home page. about 4 of them are for germans only (Aplerbeck, F39, etc.) and there are other clubs like Salome and Iserlohn which are for a multicultural customer base.

I also know that tropicana and Cocoon have discriminatory policies, except when there is absolutely nothing going on. They built Ali Baba specifically for the Turkish customers.

Wildenrath used to be a lot more selective at the door, but nowadays clubs can't afford to be so picky as there just aren't as many customers to go around.

Langsuan,

Great essay!

CBGBConnisur
05-08-05, 18:27
I know for a FACT, that all the Frankfurt area clubs will admit anyone regardless of the racial background. Some clubs in the Ruhr are a bit more selective. There are times when Bernd's wouldn't admit certain clients. Most clubs don't have a problem with foreigners, in fact a lot of girls like certain guys, especially black guys. There's actually a partytreff club, Kasteel Waterloo, in Holland but has a lot of German guests, brings in black guys for the women.

I know about Aplebecker and a few other clubs. Most premium clubs don't have this practice. I'm not sure about Wildenrath. The CFIT people usually have a lot of Asian and Black customers and have taken them to Bernd's, Babylon, Wildenrath, Happy Garden, and haven't run into any issues.

As for the race issue overall, I think East Asians would have the least difficulty of all racial minorities in gaining admittance. Its more an issue of their behavior, most East Asians tend to be cosmopolitan in their appearance and, behavior, and demeanor. Arabs tend to be aggressive, there are many in Germany, and a lot of the rough characters and gangs seen around the train stations late at night in Germany, are Arabs. Turks and Indians have the bad luck of having a similar appearance to Arabs, and unluckily get singled out.

SX Lover
05-12-05, 15:37
I am new to FKK scene and used it only 2-3 times. I need some help regarding viruses/ infections from you all experts.

Is it safe to have BBBJ? Does it transmit any kind of infections to us. Girls perform BBBJ to 10-15 guys on any given day one after another. So are we at any kind of risk.
During my last visit I was talking to a Romanian girl, she told me that she just came from Romania 2 days back. So do they do medical tests?

Your answers will be appreciated.

Thanks

Novize
05-12-05, 17:30
Yes, there is a risk of getting an infection by receiving a bbbj. You can think of any STD you want. But the risk isn´t big.

In the big clubs, the girls get tested regularly. I´m not sure about the value of these tests, because the girls could bribe the doctor if their tests shows some STD.

In fact I know about one doctor who was open to bribing - he got fired when the club-management recognized that.

Personally, I never got infected with any STD in about 1.000 sessions over the last (nearly) three years. But it might happen next time.

It´s safer to eat an apple instead.

Have fun,

Novize

P.S.: There is a thread for discussions about SafeSex and STDs.

Look here: http://www.*************.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=268

Peter
05-12-05, 21:55
You can get Gonnorhea or Chlamydia from BBBJ. I picked up Gonnorhea in a club once. But it is pretty easily recognized,a dn 5 days of Cipro did the trick on that.

As Novize said, no risk no fun.

It can happen, I also have to admit I have seen a couple of girls around with visible herpes outbreaks and then I have actually broken off the session once. But via a BBBJ you can't really pick up anything which cannot be treated with antibiotics.

Toscana
05-13-05, 12:35
1000 sessions, eh? Well, on turnover upwards of EUR 70.000 and with the clubs and providers scrupulously honest in declaring income :rolleyes: I am astonished that Germany's tax receipts are falling away so much. :)

Novize
05-13-05, 20:17
1000 sessions, eh? Well, on turnover upwards of EUR 70.000 and with the clubs and providers scrupulously honest in declaring income :rolleyes: I am astonished that Germany's tax receipts are falling away so much. :)

Three years mongering, between 1 and 4 visits a week (average ~2) , average 3 sessions results in lots of spent money during about 1000 sessions.

But I have to admit that I calmed down after the first 2 years...

The problem for the German tax office is that they don´t allow tax declarations being made in Eastern European languages. So the girls just can´t fill the forms... :D

Have fun,

Novize

Dedalus
05-13-05, 20:27
Fred,

In a word, never! If a working girl has offered to you, then she has offered it to someone else. Why be stupid?

Cheers,

Dedalus

Captain America
05-15-05, 23:47
Hi there, fellow mongers...

I'll be giving this club another try on the 19th as it seems not much has changed and I had a great time here last time. If anyone wants to join in (since it's a lot more fun that way), pm me and we can plan a get-together. Tony, have you alreday been or are you still planning to go? Peter, i would be honored to meet one of the most knowledgable members of this board...

If it rocks like it did last time I might be back Friday, otherwise I might look for alternate hunting grounds...

Henio
05-17-05, 19:43
Hi SX Lover,

As you are inquiring about the risk of bbbj, and as there is a lot of misinformation floating around about the dangers of oral sex and HIV, let me give you some good factual data on the issue. The following is a result of my research on the issue as I was a bit concerned as well when I started my FKKing. Most of the text is not mine, but taken from pretty reliable sources. I originally posted this on another board, and I may have posted some of this info on this board as well, so please bear with me:

First of all:
The risk of HIV transmission from an infected partner through oral sex is much smaller than the risk of HIV transmission from anal or vaginal sex. Because of this, measuring the exact risk of HIV transmission as a result of oral sex is very difficult. In addition, since most sexually active individuals practice oral sex in addition to other forms of sex, such as vaginal and/or anal sex, when transmission occurs, it is difficult to determine whether or not it occurred as a result of oral sex or other more risky sexual activities. Finally, several co-factors can increase the risk of HIV transmission through oral sex, including: oral ulcers, bleeding gums, genital sores, and the presence of other STDs.

Second:
When scientists describe the risk of transmitting an infectious disease, like HIV, the term "theoretical risk" is often used. Very simply, "theoretical risk" means that passing an infection from one person to another is possible, even though there may not yet be any actual documented cases. "Theoretical risk" is not the same as likelihood. In other words, stating that HIV infection is "theoretically possible" does not necessarily mean it is likely to happen-only that it might. Documented risk, on the other hand, is used to describe transmission that has actually occurred, been investigated, and documented in the scientific literature.

And now for some factual data:
Various scientific studies have been performed around the world to try and document and study instances of HIV transmission through oral sex. A programme in San Francisco studied 198 people, nearly all gay or bisexual men. The subjects stated that they had only had oral sex for a year, from six months preceding the six-month study to its end. 20 per cent of the study participants, 39 people, reported performing oral sex on partners they knew to be HIV positive. 35 of those did not use a condom and 16 reported swallowing cum. No-one became HIV positive during the study. Due to the low number of unprotected serodiscordant pairings, all that can be said is that there was a less than 2.8 per cent chance of infection through oral sex over a year. In 2000, a different San Francisco study of gay men who had recently acquired HIV infection found that 7.8 per cent of these infections were attributed to oral sex. However, the results of the study have since been called into question due to the reliability of the participant's data.

In June 2002, a study conducted amongst 135 HIV-negative Spanish heterosexuals, who were in a sexual relationship with a person who was HIV-positive, reported that over 19,000 instances of unprotected oral sex had not lead to any cases of HIV transmission. The study also looked at contributing factors that could effect the potential transmission of HIV through oral sex. They monitored viral load and asked questions such as whether ejaculation in the mouth occurred and how good oral health was. Amongst HIV-positive men, 34 per cent had ejaculated into the mouths of their partners. Viral load levels were available for 60 people in the study, 10 per cent of whom had levels over 10,000 copies. Nearly 16 per cent of the HIV-positive people had CD4 counts below 200. The study, conducted over a ten year period between 1990 and 2000, adds to the growing number of studies which suggest varying levels of risk of HIV transmission from oral sex when compared to anal or vaginal intercourse.

At the 4th International Oral AIDS Conference held in South Africa, the theoretical risk of transmission through oral sex was estimated to be approximately 0.04 per cent (0.0004)per contact given the fact that the partner would be infected. For you to use those number to get some odds of getting infected, you would have to calculate in the odds that the partner is infected which at a FKK club I would suggest are very low given the fact that the girls are checked on regular basis. You also have to take into account that the risk is much lower for the receiver of fluids than the giver.

Final note:
There are of course a lot of other, although not as serious as HIV, STDs that can be more easily transferred during oral sex such as gonorrhea, genital warts (HPV), intestinal parasites (amebiasis), and hepatitis, but these can be handled by medication.

Sorry for the long post, be safe, but enjoy that bbbj ;-)

Chivaz

SX Lover
05-17-05, 23:50
Chivaz,

Thanks a lot for very usefull and meaningful report.

Bruce Ley
05-19-05, 01:16
I may visit FKK Palace this July or August, as I will find myself in Europe on personal business. This time, I have a few questions.

For extra money, will any girls swallow your cum? That would be a very cool experience.

Have any of you had experiences where you agreed on a flat rate (of say, 200 Euros) and had a 'anything-goes, no-holds-barred' sex session? I hate the mechanical process of discussing every sex act (CIM, anal, etc.) for extra cash, it's not spontaneous nor is it fun. I'd much rather pay her a lump sum, then have free reign during an unrushed, one-hour session to cum on her face or in her mouth, have her eat my ass, suck my toes, and all sorts of kinky sex acts - and have more than just one pop. Have any of you been able to negotiate something like this with a working girl? And for what price? I'd be happy to get any leads from you guys on this.

Oh, and thanks in advance. I've made it my goal to make the most of each and every session, and have set aside 500 Euro (including entrance fee) for my day-long romp.

I'd also appreciate any other general tip that you could give me.

Thanks and best regards,

Bruce

All For Bb
05-19-05, 03:09
Chivaz and Novize,

How about the safty or risks of DATY?

Novize,

About your1000 sessions, you never got infected with any STD. How often you play DATY?

I love to eat pussy more than any thing else, but not sure if DATY safe. Please advise.

all4bb

Novize
05-19-05, 15:53
DATY is as safe for you as a BBBJTC is for a woman.

I like to DATY, too, and I did it on approx. 80% of my sessions. I go to the doctor every 3 - 4 months, and so far he never found any STD.

Have fun,

Novize

Henio
05-19-05, 19:52
Hi Bruce,

It really depends on the girl if you are going to get what you want. I would guess that many would do the deal, but few would deliver the way you want to. I can think of two girls that might go for it and deliver as promised (not sure about the toe thing though):

Celine from Croatia (I think she is currently at Oase, she has moved around a lot the last year or so). She is pretty much go for anything, but I am not sure if she will give you a rim job though.

Daniella from Romania, currently at vacation, but can be found at World. She is pretty much go for everything.

I would not strike the deal you talk of unless having had a regular session first with the girl. My guess is that the girl would have to be pretty comfortable with you before going for it, and it is hard unless she has done a session or two with you.

Chivaz

Bruce Ley
05-19-05, 22:58
Hi Bruce,

It really depends on the girl if you are going to get what you want. I would guess that many would do the deal, but few would deliver the way you want to. I can think of two girls that might go for it and deliver as promised (not sure about the toe thing though):

Celine from Croatia (I think she is currently at Oase, she has moved around a lot the last year or so). She is pretty much go for anything, but I am not sure if she will give you a rim job though.

Daniella from Romania, currently at vacation, but can be found at World. She is pretty much go for everything.

I would not strike the deal you talk of unless having had a regular session first with the girl. My guess is that the girl would have to be pretty comfortable with you before going for it, and it is hard unless she has done a session or two with you.

ChivazHey Chivaz,

Thanks for taking the time to reply. I guess you are right - a girls performance will depend on the rapport she has with you. They aren't robots, after all. Thanks for the valuable tips and leads - I'll look into them. Could you describe what those two girls look like, by the way, I might make a trip to Oase or World - I've never been to either.

Bruce

All For Bb
05-20-05, 04:23
Novize,

Thanks for your quick reply!

I find some girls work even during their period. I find out after eating their pussy they are actually on their period. Have you ever had such experience? Is that dangerous?

all4bb

Peter
05-20-05, 18:35
BB,

If a girl is working during her period she has definitely got a sponge in there and you won't taste any blood.

Bruce Ley,

The best advice on the All-in deal is that you better know the woman. Otherwise she is going to think there is going to be something weird coming up. Getting rimmed is gonna be tough. I have only known 2 girls who have done it to me (both times free, but I was a regular) at clubs. But if you talk about all the different things and the prices on the couch, and then head to the room, you can then go all out, and you'll hear the price when you are finished. No need to worry about it in the room.

Henio
05-20-05, 21:04
BB: Some girls at FKK do work during their menstruation period. I have had some encounters of this and know of a few cases more. You will most likely not notice for the reason Peter mentioned, but once in a while there will be some spillage. My guess is that most girls working during their period will try to divert you from DATY, but I am just speculating here.

Menstruation blood of an HIV+ woman is contagious and may infect you if you have sores, bleeding gums or inflammation in your mouth.

Bruce: Celine, a Croat/Alban mix, has a kind of Gypsy look, pretty face (kind of Selma Hayek looking face). Her body is getting kind of worned (I am really looking for the nicest way to say this, but my english vocabulary is not helping here). 1,6-1,65 m height. Will probably be working the room constantly. Don't know where she's at right now.

Daniela, a Romanian, is around 1,7 m height, brown curly hair, shoulder length. B/C tastefully enhanced breasts. Very good figure. If you see a good looking girl making pro-stripper moves on the pole at World, it might be her. She is on vacation right now, but according to latest intellegence will be back this summer.

I have very seldom spotted a girl based on description on the boards and I guess you will have difficulties finding either of them unless you stumble onto them.

Warning: I am not sure these girls will provide you with the service you want, all I can say is that those two are the ones I would guess would get closest to it as they can be pretty wild but YMMV. My advice would be to do at least one session without asking for the "nasty" stuff and then you will see what the girl is comfortable doing with you. Take it from there.

Chivaz

Hessen Bub
05-22-05, 08:48
Have any of you had experiences where you agreed on a flat rate (of say, 200 Euros) and had a 'anything-goes, no-holds-barred' sex session? I hate the mechanical process of discussing every sex act (CIM, anal, etc.) for extra cash, it's not spontaneous nor is it fun. I'd much rather pay her a lump sum, then have free reign during an unrushed, one-hour session to cum on her face or in her mouth, have her eat my ass, suck my toes, and all sorts of kinky sex acts - and have more than just one pop.

Try/aks Katharina (in Atlantis Serena) at Palace. She should offer all those things and be ready for an "all-inclusive-offer".

Hessen Bub

All For Bb
05-22-05, 17:40
Chivaz,

Thanks for information. It still seem to me that DATY is most unsafe form of unprotected sex. But it is most exciting form for sex. Some time after having a few sessions (say 4-5) in fkk, I can't get hard on anymore. But, if I lick, eat and suck pussy, it makes me so excited and I can get hard on again. Sometime, lick beautiful feet can help me getting hard on too. But DATY is most exciting for me. I just love to eat pussies! But I still scare most of time.

Novize,

What do you mean BBBJTC. I know BBBJ but don't know BBBJTC. I still curious, do you often have experience when you eat pussy while girls were on their period? If you do, and still HIV and STD negative, it will make me feel much safer, since you have already eating more than 800 pussies.

By the way, bb mean pussy in one special languege. So I rather be called all4bb instead bb, since I am not a bb but love bb. all4bb mean all for pussy.

Best,

all4bb

Novize
05-23-05, 11:58
sorry for calling you a "pussy". I didn´t know that and hope you accept my apologies.

BBBJTC means BBBJ To Completion (so it includes "Come in Mouth").

Many girls I met were unwilling to let me DATY or finger them during their period. I didn´t insist on that service, then. I never saw or tasted blood, but on several occasions I could feel the sponge with my fingers.

I can remember approx. 4 or 5 sessions when I did DATY on a girl during her period. But since many girls don´t like fingering, it will have been more. I can only guess: 5% of all sessions including DATY? I really don´t know.

Have fun,

Novize