PDA

View Full Version : General Info

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60

Banana Boi
04-21-15, 12:29
Now I'm looking for train to Dus and hotel as well, and I'll look up few girls' names from LR's threads on the way there. If I make it work, report back tomorrow.I didn't know you were going TODAY! The Easter effect is likely still taking place at LR given it's mainly a Ro club.

UltraHappy
04-21-15, 23:57
Last time I was there I fell asleep in one of the small rooms and was woken up by a girl given me a free BJ. Pretty sure stuff like that doesn't happen in most clubs. Most of the time they only give you a HJ to wake you up. She was decent looking too. She took the rejection well and slept beside me for 15 minutes before she decided she needed to make some money.
Damn you Banana Boi! Why do you have to make those of us stuck here in USA sex prison so jealous? WHY?!

*shaking fist at sky*.

PussyLiccker
04-22-15, 00:50
Since now that this crucial info has been released on ISG, the most read FKK forum on the planet. Don't be surprised if you see a bunch of guys sprawled out pretending to sleep waiting for that free BBBJ from a decent looking girl. :D

Faceless78
04-22-15, 13:12
Since now that this crucial info has been released on ISG, the most read FKK forum on the planet. Don't be surprised if you see a bunch of guys sprawled out pretending to sleep waiting for that free BBBJ from a decent looking girl. :DSince lot's of girls are reading this forum too, they will make endless jokes next time they see some guy pretending sleeping, and will let him stay there until the world ends LOL.

Exodus8
04-22-15, 18:39
Since now that this crucial info has been released on ISG, the most read FKK forum on the planet. Don't be surprised if you see a bunch of guys sprawled out pretending to sleep waiting for that free BBBJ from a decent looking girl. :DYeah I will def. Try the hypothesis out for science sake. I will be lying on the grass, LOL.

Faceless78
04-23-15, 00:51
Yeah I will def. Try the hypothesis out for science sake. I will be lying on the grass, LOL.It's better to lie on loads of cash, I guarantee you free BJ and sex.

Exodus8
04-23-15, 09:28
It's better to lie on loads of cash, I guarantee you free BJ and sex.Free? Think its better to lie down with a € 50 note attached to my dick then girls will fight for the merchandise, haha.

Da Monger
04-23-15, 13:46
For a Newbie to FKK & Travelling alone. Anyone think Tours like this would be worth it? I like the idea of going on a Tour with Fellow mongers (Met some great guys on my Trips to Medellin, San Jose etc) and also avoids the hassle of Hotels, Cars, Taxi's etc.

I searched & RTFF but couldn't find info on people using the tours. Any advice or pointers would be appreciated.

http://www.fkktour.com/fkk/offers.htm

Samplerr
04-23-15, 14:08
For a Newbie to FKK & Travelling alone. Anyone think Tours like this would be worth it? I like the idea of going on a Tour with Fellow mongers (Met some great guys on my Trips to Medellin, San Jose etc) and also avoids the hassle of Hotels, Cars, Taxi's etc.

I searched & RTFF but couldn't find info on people using the tours. Any advice or pointers would be appreciated.

http://www.fkktour.com/fkk/offers.htmIf you want to pay twice as much do a tour. If not do it under your own steam. Germany is an easy country to travel in.

You'll find some previous discussions in some of these results. Searching at the top level of the FKK Forum using "tours".

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/search.php?searchid=940851

Jim57
04-23-15, 15:16

http://www.fkktour.com/fkk/offers.htmWhen do you want to go? Pay me three quarters of what the tour costs and I'll sort out your hotels & drive you. I do this sort of thing in another area of work / hobby so I do know what I'm doing. I reckon I'll have more than enough money to cover all my own expenses and still have enough for a girl or two! Any other takers?

I'm sort of joking but if there is anyone out there wanting a trip put together it could be done!

LongRange
04-23-15, 15:23

http://www.fkktour.com/fkk/offers.htmNo, I think you should do your own thing, most of the big ones can be reached by public transport, or rent a car. It will be more rewarding and won't be a race to get the best girl, as with a tour!

Jim57
04-23-15, 15:32
Just looked at the prices for those tours. 6 day trip $1,799, currently some on discount at $1,606. I'll do you a package giving the same service (less the German speaking which you don't need) for $1,250!

Banana Boi
04-23-15, 22:32
I'll come on your tour for 1250.00 USD. I want my 6 club Germany tour to include Sixsens, Goldentime, Totalclub Osnabruck, Oase, Sharks, and Artemis. I also need 4 star or better hotels only and transportation must be at least a BMW 3 series. Make it happen! LOL.

I notice the site has 6 hour tours as well. Guys can't manage to hop in to their own taxi and tell the driver "Oase"?

Jim57
04-24-15, 08:55
I'll come on your tour for 1250.00 USD. I want my 6 club Germany tour to include Sixsens, Goldentime, Totalclub Osnabruck, Oase, Sharks, and Artemis. I also need 4 star or better hotels only and transportation must be at least a BMW 3 series. Make it happen! LOL.

I notice the site has 6 hour tours as well. Guys can't manage to hop in to their own taxi and tell the driver "Oase"?If I was to do it with my car it's a 7 seater Mercedes Benz, Viano. Top of the range. Black, tinted windows, A / see, fridge, DVD player. Good enough for you? You would be arriving at the clubs like a rock star!

I sort of started this as a bit of a joke, but if there are 2/3 guys up for doing it and we can arrange dates that work it can be done. I can probably manage anything up to 5 plus me. The more there are the cheaper it can be done too! I can also be more flexible than the fully commercial tours. Discussion on what clubs to hit would be interesting!

Exodus8
04-24-15, 10:48
I notice the site has 6 hour tours as well. Guys can't manage to hop in to their own taxi and tell the driver "Oase"?Haven't checked out the site but maybe bc some people don't want to go alone and wants a guide or join a group?

Guide that will provide insight into which girls to take based on certain criteria bc they are too lazy to do researh on their own like me, haha.

Frankie1987
04-24-15, 10:52
Anyone have any experience of FKK girls using toys if you asked either on her or yourself? Ever seen a strap-on there, would be interested to know?

Thanks

Jim57
04-24-15, 12:14
Haven't checked out the site but maybe bc some people don't want to go alone and wants a guide or join a group?

Guide that will provide insight into which girls to take based on certain criteria bc they are too lazy to do researh on their own like me, haha.I can put together a nice package at a very good price if we have a small group interested. Could be a lot of fun.

I think though the research into the girls needs to be an individual thing. Wew all have different tastes & needs. I know the organised tour advertises that they will give you info on specific girls. I would think this is bullshit. They may know some girls, but with the turnover & the numbers involved they can't have the knowledge on all this. Some guys here will be better able to advise on specifics.

PM me if you are interested.

PussyLiccker
04-24-15, 13:27
Punting in Germany is easiest and safest it can get. You just have to look up some stuff on a place call the internets where information is all readily available. Train system is well organized and timely, very reasonably price lodging can be found, and you can't get lost with a GPS. Never ran into any issues my first few punting tours when I took trains everywhere.

Keep in mind of check in times for lodging. If renting a vehicle, parking is important. TomTom is a great navigation system.

Da Monger
04-24-15, 13:47
If I was to do it with my car it's a 7 seater Mercedes Benz, Viano. Top of the range. Black, tinted windows, A / see, fridge, DVD player. Good enough for you? You would be arriving at the clubs like a rock star!

I sort of started this as a bit of a joke, but if there are 2/3 guys up for doing it and we can arrange dates that work it can be done. I can probably manage anything up to 5 plus me. The more there are the cheaper it can be done too! I can also be more flexible than the fully commercial tours. Discussion on what clubs to hit would be interesting!Lets do it. After RTFF, I feel like can get a list of all the FKK's & RLD & Girls and do it on my own. There is plenty of info on these threads (A big thank you to why'all). But I really think as a group it will be more fun, Its possible one dickhead in the group can ruin the fun but doubt it will happen. Men are happiest when they are getting laid multiple times a day.

LincolnRobinson
04-25-15, 11:33
I can put together a nice package at a very good price if we have a small group interested. Could be a lot of fun.

I think though the research into the girls needs to be an individual thing. Wew all have different tastes & needs. I know the organised tour advertises that they will give you info on specific girls. I would think this is bullshit. They may know some girls, but with the turnover & the numbers involved they can't have the knowledge on all this. Some guys here will be better able to advise on specifics.

PM me if you are interested.PM sent! Very interested in what a May excursion would look like.

Jim57
04-25-15, 15:10
PM sent! Very interested in what a May excursion would look like.I don't seem to have a PM from you.

BruickLaddie
05-01-15, 21:03
Does anyone know if there are any black girls working at the Frankfurt FKKs or where they could be found most reliably? I prefer girls with an athletic build.

Thanks,

BL

FlyByCable
05-03-15, 18:48
I'm not sure if this is the correct forum for this?

I visit FKK about 10-12 times a year, traveling down to Germany from Sweden, but there is one thing I have been thinking about more and more lately.

My safety. Do you feel safe when you visit FKK clubs?

I'm not so sure that I do that when I start to think about all the reading in newspapers about terrorism. Almost every week there is something to read about terrorism in the newspapers in the big cities of Europe. How easy wouldn't it be to do terror against FKK clubs for example? How easy wouldn't it be to place a bomb in a couple of nightclubs or at restaurants? No I'm not feel safe when I travel in Berlin, Frankfurt or other big cities and I'm definitely not feel safe in crowds or at trains or buses, not a good feeling at all. A couple of months ago I read the follow at the Google site of reviews of Artemis, written by someone called him self for Abdullah Alharthi: "It's a bad and dangerous place, so be careful when go to it. I recommend you to not go. BR".

https://www.google.se/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=FKK+artemis+&lrd=0 x47 a850 ce91 e30 a01:0 xb2547536 be255797,1.

Maybe I'm over analyze things? But words like this makes me think. I take the words like a warning, maybe wrong? How do you feel about things like this?

PussyLiccker
05-04-15, 02:36

I visit FKK about 10-12 times a year, traveling down to Germany from Sweden, but there is one thing I have been thinking about more and more lately.

I'm not so sure that I do that when I start to think about all the reading in newspapers about terrorism. Almost every week there is something to read about terrorism in the newspapers in the big cities of Europe. How easy wouldn't it be to do terror against FKK clubs for example? How easy wouldn't it be to place a bomb in a couple of nightclubs or at restaurants? No I'm not feel safe when I travel in Berlin, Frankfurt or other big cities and I'm definitely not feel safe in crowds or at trains or buses, not a good feeling at all. A couple of months ago I read the follow at the Google site of reviews of Artemis, written by someone called him self for Abdullah Alharthi: "It's a bad and dangerous place, so be careful when go to it. I recommend you to not go. BR".

https://www.google.se/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=FKK+artemis+&lrd=0 x47 a850 ce91 e30 a01:0 xb2547536 be255797,1.

Maybe I'm over analyze things? But words like this makes me think. I take the words like a warning, maybe wrong? How do you feel about things like this?You are over analyzing. Chances of this is nil. Most incidents by history (70's to the 80's) were by RAF which dissolved in the 90's, and there are hardly any recent reported incidents, and targets were mostly US bases. 2011 targeting US base, and no FKKs in the history, and no reason why FKKs would be targetted. Terrorists target specific venues for certain reasons, so no reason FKK would be one.

Read up on it here, it should give you a perspective.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_Germany

Hessen Bub
05-04-15, 06:56
Maybe I'm over analyze things? But words like this makes me think. I take the words like a warning, maybe wrong? How do you feel about things like this?Germany is as safe a country as Finnland, Sweden, Denmark. If you don't feel safe, stay in Scandinavia.

HB.

Exodus8
05-04-15, 10:46
?Shouldn't you be more concerned about your safety in Sweden? You guys are taking in alot of refugees / asylum seekers that are out of proportions considering yr own population.

I'm reading about uproars, car bombs etc that I personally wud feel safer in Germany than Sweden.

Yeah stay in Sweden if you are afraid, LOL.

FlyByCable
05-04-15, 11:21
Shouldn't you be more concerned about your safety in Sweden? You guys are taking in alot of refugees / asylum seekers that are out of proportions considering yr own population.

I'm reading about uproars, car bombs etc that I personally wud feel safer in Germany than Sweden.

Yeah stay in Sweden if you are afraid, LOL.Yes, you are probably right, but no I like FKK to much to stay in Sweden, FKK is the best part with wonderful Germany. Ha Ha Ha.

German intelligence authorities estimate that at least 550 people have left Germany for Syria and around 180 have returned. Many are under criminal investigation.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/01/11/us-mideast-crisis-germany-arrest-idUSKBN0KK08V20150111

I heard last week how the police in Frankfurt had arrested two people that had made pipe bombs to use at a cycle race. What the hell, a cycle race? What's next?

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/04/30/europe/germany-terror-arrests/

There are many lonely lunatics out there, and yes, we had a lonely fool that tried to blow a bomb on the street in the Christmas shopping 2010 in Stockholm, he didn't succeed, he did just killed himself. Luckily. And how many people are there out there like the lonely fool in Copenhagen who shot against Lars Vilks a couple of months ago? Or how many people are there out there like them who did the terror in Paris against Charlie Hebdo?

I'm not surprised if we someday hear someone yell "Allahu akbar" in the subway or at a bus or a restaurant or inside an FKK clubs.

I remember the bombs on Bali against nightclub many years ago, I hope we don't have to see things like that in Europe.

Yes maybe I am over analyzing, I'm sorry!

The odds that something will happen is near nil, I know, But. There is more and more and more and more.

Hermann666
05-04-15, 11:40

Maybe I'm over analyze things? But words like this makes me think. I take the words like a warning, maybe wrong? How do you feel about things like this?I'm a fellow Swede traveling quite frequently in Europe and I must say that I never feel unsafe. The risk of being injured or killed in a terrorist attack is very small and close to none. I don't think the risk is higher in Berlin than in Stockholm for example.

And why should FKK's or any other type of brothel be targeted? The political impact would be less in such a place compared to a government building or more public place. Stop reading the comments on the Artemis webpage if it bothers you. There are many idiots out there writing stuff on the net.

Mambomike
05-04-15, 12:57
I see many here navigating to FKKs using public transportation. While Germany has one of the better mass transit systems in the world, many of the FKKs are off in industrial or out of the way areas, taking valuable time to reach from the Hbf.

Why do you not rent a car and drive if you are going to different FKKs during your visit? Is there a reason beside cost (which is often cheaper to rent a car)?

Second question:

What is the German word for the locker room, where you change in an FKK / Saunaclub? Is it 'Umkleideraum'?

I know that many desk staff (Theke Frau) speak well enough to answer this question in English, I've been learning enough German to get around and speak proper basic sentences (as long as I don't mix up the pronoun cases, LOL). I've also been to a couple of out of the way places that where Theke doesn't speak much Englaish. So this being my third trip from sex prison, I intend to exercise my improving language skills a bit.

Citizen Kane
05-04-15, 13:47
I see many here navigating to FKKs using public transportation. While Germany has one of the better mass transit systems in the world, many of the FKKs are off in industrial or out of the way areas, taking valuable time to reach from the Hbf.

Why do you not rent a car and drive if you are going to different FKKs during your visit? Is there a reason beside cost (which is often cheaper to rent a car)?

As a relatively recent convert to hire cars I use to use public transport partially because of the cost but mainly because I'm from England and was a bit concerned about driving on the 'wrong' side of the road. This concern soon past and was replaced with abject terror when I found myself driving on the Autobahn in a Smart.

I would never go back to public transport though. The flexibility and time saving more than makes up for any additional cost, and to be honest if you end up using Taxi's at all, the hire car will probably end up cheaper.

Willi69
05-04-15, 14:14
What is the German word for the locker room, where you change in an FKK / Saunaclub? Is it 'Umkleideraum'?Yes, "Umkleideraum" is correct.

I know that many desk staff (Theke Frau) speak well enough to answer this question in English.Female "desk staff" is in German "Thekenfrau".

PussyLiccker
05-04-15, 14:30
As a relatively recent convert to hire cars I use to use public transport partially because of the cost but mainly because I'm from England and was a bit concerned about driving on the 'wrong' side of the road. This concern soon past and was replaced with abject terror when I found myself driving on the Autobahn in a Smart.

I would never go back to public transport though. The flexibility and time saving more than makes up for any additional cost, and to be honest if you end up using Taxi's at all, the hire car will probably end up cheaper.Good point, getting used to driving on the other side of road brings high risks. Luckly for me, Germany is driving on the correct side.

Vito Corleone
05-04-15, 14:40

Maybe I'm over analyze things? But words like this makes me think. I take the words like a warning, maybe wrong? How do you feel about things like this?Paranoid! You mentioned visiting 10-12 times a year. Did you feel unsafe during those trips? Are you depressed because vikings season 3 is done?

I do become nervous before I start a session with a girl. I'm just paranoid about the possibility of an IED planted in her mouth or pussy!

Nille Copenhagen
05-04-15, 15:19
Good point, getting used to driving on the other side of road brings high risks. Luckly for me, Germany is driving on the correct side.I like the free speed limit, fast cars and fast girls that is life! LOL.

BigBuddy69
05-04-15, 15:35
In NRW, my favorites clubs are easily reachable by public transportation from Dusseldorf. Only Golden Time can be an pain in the ass to reach by train, but I don't like GT.

I was in Germany two weeks ago, rented a car for 150 , the car was taken by the police because I parked on a wrong place and I had to pay 110 to get it back. And I paid 45 euros for the gas. With 60 , I have a one week ticket to go anywhere I want. So I'll stick to public transportation next time, it's really cheaper. And it's getting harder to find a place to park in Dusseldorf.

Hessen Bub
05-04-15, 16:17
I was in Germany two weeks ago, rented a car for 150 , the car was taken by the police because I parked on a wrong place and I had to pay 110 to get it back. Then you really must have parked where you blocked somebody or the fire exit or similar. Otherwise you don't get towed that easily. And yes, even in Germany there's rules for driving and parking.

HB.

Exodus8
05-04-15, 17:22
Yes, you are probably right, but no I like FKK to much to stay in Sweden, FKK is the best part with wonderful Germany. Ha Ha Ha.

German intelligence authorities estimate that at least 550 people have left Germany for Syria and around 180 have returned. Many are under criminal investigation.

There are many lonely lunatics out there, and yes, we had a lonely fool that tried to blow a bomb on the street in the Christmas shopping 2010 in Stockholm, he didn't succeed, he did just killed himself. Luckily. And how many people are there out there like the lonely fool in Copenhagen who shot against Lars Vilks a couple of months ago? Or how many people are there out there like them who did the terror in Paris against Charlie Hebdo?

I'm not surprised if we someday hear someone yell "Allahu akbar" in the subway or at a bus or a restaurant or inside an FKK clubs.

The odds that something will happen is near nil, I know, But. There is more and more and more and more.There are lunatics everywhere so no need to get paranoid it's better to enjoy life. I don't think muslims are even allowed to enter a FKK club in the first place let alone planning something there as it makes no sense whatsoever.

I rather die in a FKK club than on the train or some public place, LOL.

PussyLiccker
05-04-15, 17:34
There are lunatics everywhere so no need to get paranoid it's better to enjoy life. I don't think muslims are even allowed to enter a FKK club in the first place let alone planning something there as it makes no sense whatsoever.

I rather die in a FKK club than on the train or some public place, LOL.You haven't seen Turks in the clubs? Some clubs are full of them.

Islam is the largest religion of Turkey with 99.8% of the population being registered as Muslim

Frozty
05-04-15, 17:36

Another reason might be so that you can have a few drinks. I'm not a drinker, so it depends on where I am visiting. For me, I would always hire a car when visiting the Frankfurt clubs. So much easier for Oase and World. Stuttgart and Berlin should be s-bahn. Pointless to do anything else. NRW is a more difficult choice, but I let the train take the strain.

Frozty
05-04-15, 17:39

I should think FKK is the safest place on earth. I've not found a single virgin there yet, let alone 72 of them.

Exodus8
05-04-15, 17:42
You haven't seen Turks in the clubs? Some clubs are full of them.

Islam is the largest religion of Turkey with 99.8% of the population being registered as MuslimThe reason is that I meet a muslim once, asked him for direction and he told me it's against his religion so he couldn't help me. Perhap I meet one really religious one.

Another reason might be so that you can have a few drinks. I'm not a drinker, so it depends on where I am visiting. For me, I would always hire a car when visiting the Frankfurt clubs. So much easier for Oase and World. Stuttgart and Berlin should be s-bahn. Pointless to do anything else. NRW is a more difficult choice, but I let the train take the strain.S-bahn was perfect for Artemis. Seems like almost everybody vote for car rental in FRA so I suppose I should check it out.

Citizen Kane
05-04-15, 18:35
You haven't seen Turks in the clubs? Some clubs are full of them.

Islam is the largest religion of Turkey with 99.8% of the population being registered as MuslimI've been verbally abused a couple of times in clubs on the grounds that I 'look Jewish'. I'm not even remotely Jewish. I only had one way of proving it though.

Teomir
05-04-15, 21:05
Lets conclude that being a victim of terrorism is NOT one of the main hazards when visiting a FKK.

I'm moving to some more positively focused question:

Which FKK in the Dusseldorf area are the largest, regarding average number of Girls? Second and Third? Though I Guess that size might not coincide With quality.

I have also noticed that some establishments are referred to as " day Clubs" and some as " night Clubs". Do any of the honored readers have any guidance at that?

I have to earlier experiences from the German scene (ERW, Berlin- Paschalclub Bochum). So now its time to log proper FKK on the "been there, done that list".

UltraHappy
05-05-15, 01:00
FKKS are considered sacred ground among both Muslims and non-Muslims alike. That is why these holy, spiritual grounds are exempt from terrorist attack.

PussyLiccker
05-05-15, 01:02
FKKS are considered sacred ground among both Muslims and non-Muslims alike. That is why these holy, spiritual grounds are exempt from terrorist attack.Basically, we all like to fuck.

Nille Copenhagen
05-05-15, 01:19
FKKS are considered sacred ground among both Muslims and non-Muslims alike. That is why these holy, spiritual grounds are exempt from terrorist attack.Not true! There was shooting at Artemis, these men were Russian mafia members. So shit happens if you got shot and didn't told your wife about going to FKK, you have a serious explaining problem. You could say the famous words: "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" LOL or tell her the truth in advance, "Honey I might get shoot on my secret mission, but I can't tell you what I'm going to do " LOL.

Cheers

PussyLiccker
05-05-15, 02:16
Lets conclude that being a victim of terrorism is NOT one of the main hazards when visiting a FKK.

I'm moving to some more positively focused question:

Which FKK in the Dusseldorf area are the largest, regarding average number of Girls? Second and Third? Though I Guess that size might not coincide With quality.

I have also noticed that some establishments are referred to as " day Clubs" and some as " night Clubs". Do any of the honored readers have any guidance at that?

I have to earlier experiences from the German scene (ERW, Berlin- Paschalclub Bochum). So now its time to log proper FKK on the "been there, done that list".You guessed right. Size may not coincide with quality, and you have to look to see if quality is there. In Duss, based on my trial of clubs, the quantity depends on the day you visit (like most clubs), and sometimes time of day. GT, biggest daytime LU, and ACA not as large, but a second? GT and ACA on the avg on random visits, would reap the most girls. As far as what day, ACA could be unpredictable, but generally the second half of the week, but other days could have lots of girls on non-busy night. Mangum with false advertising of 100 girls a day can meet that chriteria on Friday or Saturday if you are up to visiting really late. You have to stick around late 11-early morn to run into all the 100 if it happens. Sausagefest, yes, and girls show up around that time because of this, and they get constantly booked as there is a period most girls will be in the room. With Oceans competing, this could be different now. It sounds like same occurs there, girls showing up late.

GT probably brings in the most girls during the day out of other clubs, hence called "day club. " I would guess "night clubs" would be the others, but Magnum and Oceans probably are the more extreme "night clubs" since they take action much later. GT, ACA, and Magnum (on weekend night as I've mention) would have the most girls. GT would generally has most on Saturday. Samya, LR, and Mondial would be next quantity wise. Mondial optics lower than Samya or LR. Some may see Samya and Mondial up to par with Samya have a bit of edge with few nice girls. LR probably on the same level as Samya. Not sure which of the two is larger, but on a given weekend night I'm sure LR could peak in numbers. Left out YY, but I haven't visited enough to have a general idea, but I have heard from others that it can draw lots of girls on a weekend, and then another weekend, would be lower. Basically, girls move around.

Others may have differing experiences.

PussyLiccker
05-05-15, 04:10
Not true! There was shooting at Artemis, these men were Russian mafia members. So shit happens if you got shot and didn't told your wife about going to FKK, you have a serious explaining problem. You could say the famous words: "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" LOL or tell her the truth in advance, "Honey I might get shoot on my secret mission, but I can't tell you what I'm going to do " LOL.

CheersHoly sheizer. Link to the article or never happened. Curious what happened. Somebody said while back some dufus fell in love with an FKK girl and shot her or something or another. Also, some girl got smashed on the face with an object.

Ok, so GT door policy a bit extreme but may have a purpose.

Hermann666
05-05-15, 05:04
Holy sheizer. Link to the article or never happened. Curious what happened. Somebody said while back some dufus fell in love with an FKK girl and shot her or something or another. Also, some girl got smashed on the face with an object.

Ok, so GT door policy a bit extreme but may have a purpose.Wikipedia mentions the shooting under the heading Incidents. There is also a link to an article in German. Well, at least in Sweden we've had numerous shootings at nightclubs and restaurants so I'd say that FKK's still are not more risky than any other type of establishment. Probably less so as most people are not drunk at five in the morning.

PussyLiccker
05-05-15, 05:56
I've been verbally abused a couple of times in clubs on the grounds that I 'look Jewish'. I'm not even remotely Jewish. I only had one way of proving it though.Perhaps this? :D

Citizen Kane
05-05-15, 06:45
Perhaps this? :DI was thinking about not wearing my Yarmulke whilst in clubs anymore.

PacificRim
05-05-15, 07:03
Size may not coincide with quality, Comforting words, those.

PussyLiccker
05-05-15, 07:14
Comforting words, those.Hahaha. I know. Comforting as "that's what she said. " :D

Hessen Bub
05-05-15, 07:21
Not true! There was shooting at Artemis, these men were Russian mafia members. Wouldn't consider this a terrorist attack. AFAIK it did not affect any "normal guests".

HB.

FlyByCable
05-05-15, 08:01
Paranoid! You mentioned visiting 10-12 times a year. Did you feel unsafe during those trips? Are you depressed because vikings season 3 is done?

I do become nervous before I start a session with a girl. I'm just paranoid about the possibility of an IED planted in her mouth or pussy!No, Mr Corleone, not paranoid, I'm just a realist. I haven't been thinking about this for more then the last 2 months, I sat there in a sofa at Artemis around 2 AM and the thought struck me? Yes crazy I know, I should look at all the beautiful girls and make the same plan as you instead for making a plan where to flee. Stupid me.

But, for sure, there will be attacks with bombs and weapon from Islamic fundamentalists in European countries the coming years, I'm pretty sure it will increase.

There has been attacks with weapon from such people at brothels in other countries like Thailand, Malaysia and Iraq for example with a lot of people killed and injured. But yes, the risk for this to happen in Europe is close to zero. I need to stop thinking about this and just have some fun instead, I'm sorry for bringing it up.

Guy93
05-05-15, 08:32
Why do you not rent a car and drive if you are going to different FKKs during your visit? Is there a reason beside cost (which is often cheaper to rent a car)?Don't need a car in Berlin. It's very easy to reach Artemis by S-bahn. Same goes to some other clubs, like DV in Dusseldorf and Sharks in Darmstadt, those are also very easy to reach by public transportation.

The reason I have never rent a car yet might be that I have never rent a car yet when I travel in foreign lands and I have heard some firms require age of 25 to rent?

Nille Copenhagen
05-05-15, 08:45
Wouldn't consider this a terrorist attack. AFAIK it did not affect any "normal guests".

HBThat was pure luck that they didn't shot any guests or girls during the escape, they literally shot the way out of Artemis, the security got shot. There might still be bullet holes in the door / wall if you look closely LOL.

OK, I'm dramatizing a bit, I've been to Artemis countless time and I'm still a live LOL. I just want to say shit can happen at least at places you least expected it. The fact is it did happened at Artemis.

PussyLiccker
05-06-15, 02:23
Wikipedia mentions the shooting under the heading Incidents. There is also a link to an article in German. Well, at least in Sweden we've had numerous shootings at nightclubs and restaurants so I'd say that FKK's still are not more risky than any other type of establishment. Probably less so as most people are not drunk at five in the morning.If Nille is referring to this incident in the wiki:

In the early morning hours of 17 August 2012, four guests refused to pay their bill. One of them drew a gun and shot at the doormen, injuring three of them. The group then fled by car. The gun was a modified alarm gun that shot plastic bullets. A few weeks later, a Russian resident of Berlin was arrested as a suspect in the case.

No real bullets were involved.

PussyLiccker
05-06-15, 02:27
No, Mr Corleone, not paranoid, I'm just a realist. I haven't been thinking about this for more then the last 2 months, I sat there in a sofa at Artemis around 2 AM and the thought struck me? Yes crazy I know, I should look at all the beautiful girls and make the same plan as you instead for making a plan where to flee. You can't call yourself a realist of such thoughts. Given it's chances, it's not realistic to expect so. It's a very irrational, and it is paranoia. You should seek professional help.

Mambomike
05-06-15, 03:05
Thanks for the many responses here. In my first two visits, I rented a car both times, which I felt saved me the aggravation and time spent dealing with navigating the public transit system. Renting cars cost about the same as I would spend on public transportation, unless I was going to the same club for several days and a nearby hotel. With a German GPS (others work if you have purchased a western European map file) which I bought in Hennef when my old one went bad, getting around is pretty easy. I have visited several clubs in a trip, for example driving from Samya to Goldentime. You need a car. The first visit, I travelled from FRA Flughafen to Oase, by train and taxi. I made it without any major mistakes, but it was a challenge. On the return, I think I was on an express train (ICE? But only had a regular train tagsticket. Oops, maybe.

One concern I still have about renting cars in Germany is insurance, however. I use a credit card that covers damage and theft, but not liability. My US insurance does not cover European rentals, but using a credit card with damage and theft insurance, do I still need to buy the rental insurance at significant cost?

As for parking, look for the device in the glove box (or ask for one) that times when you park. There is a peculiar name for this device, but it might be 'parkenkarte' or something like that. In many places, parking is free but time is limited to 30 minutes or an hour, with signage to indicate that. Many but not all FKKs / Saunaclubs have their own free parking lots, of course.

I find driving in Germany to be pretty easy, since my country drives on the right hand side. Unless you have a heavy foot, stay out of the left lane (s) on Autobahns or watch a long distance back in the rearview mirror and get out of the way. My last trip, I floored the accelerator for about 50 miles non-stop, but still felt the BMWr I rented from Sixt to be underpowered. Also watch closely for speed limit signs, because they change quick from no speed limit to 110-130 km / HR. The signs that look like a car running past a puddle and splashing are speed limit signs for when rain or snow occur.

In NRW, my favorites clubs are easily reachable by public transportation from Dusseldorf. Only Golden Time can be an pain in the ass to reach by train, but I don't like GT.

I was in Germany two weeks ago, rented a car for 150 , the car was taken by the police because I parked on a wrong place and I had to pay 110 to get it back. And I paid 45 euros for the gas. With 60 , I have a one week ticket to go anywhere I want. So I'll stick to public transportation next time, it's really cheaper. And it's getting harder to find a place to park in Dusseldorf.

PacificRim
05-06-15, 07:36
One concern I still have about renting cars in Germany is insurance, however. I use a credit card that covers damage and theft, but not liability. My US insurance does not cover European rentals, but using a credit card with damage and theft insurance, do I still need to buy the rental insurance at significant cost?Easy to check with your car rental agency. I always rent through Kemwel.com and liability insurance is included. This is true whether the car is supplied by Hertz, Avis or Europcar.

Hessen Bub
05-06-15, 07:38
That was pure luck that they didn't shot any guests or girls during the escape, Life is a series of calculated risks. Still FKK clubs are much safer than most other forms of prostitution, here or elsewhere in the world.

HB.

Nille Copenhagen
05-06-15, 12:40
Life is a series of calculated risks. Still FKK clubs are much safer than most other forms of prostitution, here or elsewhere in the world.

HBTrue, unless you got your dick bitten by a "shark" LOL.

Trans Atlantic
05-07-15, 04:06
One concern I still have about renting cars in Germany is insurance, however. I use a credit card that covers damage and theft, but not liability. My US insurance does not cover European rentals, but using a credit card with damage and theft insurance, do I still need to buy the rental insurance at significant cost?
The car rental company is generally required to provide a minimum level of liability coverage otherwise the car can not be registered to be operated to begin with. For example, Sixt in Germany provides "Insurance coverage for the vehicle rented includes Third Party Liability with a maximum cover of EUR 50 Mill for personal injuries and material damages. Maximum cover for personal injuries is EUR 8 Mill per injured person and is limited to Europe only. " Hertz's third party coverage is "in most European countries, basic insurance includes unlimited coverage on bodily injury to persons other than the driver and property damage to anything other than the Hertz vehicle, except in Italy where max coverage is 7. 5 million Euro and 2 million Euro in Netherlands. ".

Mambomike
05-07-15, 04:30
I think this only applies if you purchase the extra insurance? Generally, I avoid paying extra for car rental insurance through my own policy (which does not apply in Germany) or paying the rental with a credit card (which covers damage and theft on rentals in Germany, but I have not found a credit card that also covers liability).

The car rental company is generally required to provide a minimum level of liability coverage otherwise the car can not be registered to be operated to begin with. For example, Sixt in Germany provides "Insurance coverage for the vehicle rented includes Third Party Liability with a maximum cover of EUR 50 Mill for personal injuries and material damages. Maximum cover for personal injuries is EUR 8 Mill per injured person and is limited to Europe only. " Hertz's third party coverage is "in most European countries, basic insurance includes unlimited coverage on bodily injury to persons other than the driver and property damage to anything other than the Hertz vehicle, except in Italy where max coverage is 7. 5 million Euro and 2 million Euro in Netherlands. ".

Citizen Kane
05-07-15, 21:43
Does anyone have any first hand experience at this club? I've RTFF and info is pretty scarce. The website says FKK Mon, Wed and Fri and it's free (yes, free!) entry before 14:00. I think this includes food and soft drinks but I may have interpreted this incorrectly. (From a business point of view, wouldn't this attract homeless people?!!)

As it's only 3 minutes drive from one the hotels I'm stay at on my Summer NRW tour I was thinking of giving it a go. I guess it will only cost me my time if it's a disaster. Plus, I might get a free breakfast out of it...

Any information would be gratefully received.

Thanks in advance.

CK.

PussyLiccker
05-08-15, 01:16
I'd do it if it was free and so close. Not much loss in time unless you sit around for hours waiting for gem to show. Better time to be spent elsewhere, but early part of the day, not much loss.

Trans Atlantic
05-08-15, 03:22
I think this only applies if you purchase the extra insurance? Generally, I avoid paying extra for car rental insurance through my own policy (which does not apply in Germany) or paying the rental with a credit card (which covers damage and theft on rentals in Germany, but I have not found a credit card that also covers liability).Laws are different everywhere. Individual US states have different laws. German laws are different.

The ones I quoted are for Germany. As quoted before, Sixt includes max coverage of 50 million EUR for third party. That's why when you make a booking with Sixt for pickup in Germany, you don't have have an option to purchase additional liability. On the other hand, if you changed the pickup location to Miami, you'll see it will offer supplement liability insurance as an option.

Willi69
05-08-15, 11:45
The website says FKK Mon, Wed and Fri and it's free (yes, free!) entry before 14:00. I think this includes food and soft drinks but I may have interpreted this incorrectly.Yes, it's free before 14:00. And food and soft drinks are included.

But during Happy Hour you have to pay 10 for a bath robe if wanted. Otherwise you get only a towel.

Nille Copenhagen
05-08-15, 12:58
Does anyone have any first hand experience at this club? I've RTFF and info is pretty scarce. The website says FKK Mon, Wed and Fri and it's free (yes, free!) entry before 14:00. I think this includes food and soft drinks but I may have interpreted this incorrectly. (From a business point of view, wouldn't this attract homeless people?!!)

As it's only 3 minutes drive from one the hotels I'm stay at on my Summer NRW tour I was thinking of giving it a go. I guess it will only cost me my time if it's a disaster. Plus, I might get a free breakfast out of it...

Any information would be gratefully received.

Thanks in advance.

CK.I was there for some weeks ago, one word: Boring! The girls were not my type, I left H7 and went to GT.

Mambomike
05-08-15, 14:21
Thanks for this information Trans Atlantic. I am in Orlando right now and the rental policies here are very bad.

Back on the subject of renting autos for FKK tours, I usually rent a 1 series BMW from Sixt (and should have asked about liability insurance then), so if their rent policy includes good liability coverage (without the purchase of add on insurance for damage and theft), I would be well covered. Thank you.

Laws are different everywhere. Individual US states have different laws. German laws are different.

The ones I quoted are for Germany. As quoted before, Sixt includes max coverage of 50 million EUR for third party. That's why when you make a booking with Sixt for pickup in Germany, you don't have have an option to purchase additional liability. On the other hand, if you changed the pickup location to Miami, you'll see it will offer supplement liability insurance as an option.

Banana Boi
05-09-15, 00:32
I'm not sure if it's available in the States but where I'm from you can buy an endorsement for about $20 US per year. The endorsement transfers all coverage you have on your personal car insurance to the rental car. Just gives you yet another layer of protection for next to nothing in cost. Worth it if you rent car often or even a couple times. Talk to your agent.

Trans Atlantic
05-09-15, 03:28
Thanks for this information Trans Atlantic. I am in Orlando right now and the rental policies here are very bad.

Back on the subject of renting autos for FKK tours, I usually rent a 1 series BMW from Sixt (and should have asked about liability insurance then), so if their rent policy includes good liability coverage (without the purchase of add on insurance for damage and theft), I would be well covered. Thank you.

There is no add on liability available when renting in Germany unless you don't think €7.5 million coverage is good enough.

German minimum amount of coverage is €7 5 million: http://ec.europa.eu/finance/insurance/docs/motor/min_amounts_en.pdf.

Sixt Germany provides the following:

Third Party Insurance (TI).

Insurance coverage for the vehicle rented includes Third Party Liability with a maximum cover of EUR 50 Mill for personal injuries and material damages. Maximum cover for personal injuries is EUR 8 Mill per injured person and is limited to Europe only.

http://car-rental.sixt.com/rental-service/terms-conditions/

Avis offers something similar to Sixt. Hertz is unlimited. That is why why you rent in Germany there is no additional up sell on liability. The only pitch you usually get is coverage for the vehicle itself which most US credit cards would cover.

Folsky
05-19-15, 16:40
Which clubs in and around Dusseldorf allow over night stay? Just in case I am not in a mood to travel back to hotel, I would like to sleep and then move out in morning.

Willi69
05-19-15, 19:15
Which clubs in and around Dusseldorf allow over night stay?I know this only from Villa Vertigo. It costs 100 Euro per night, but you save the entry fee next day (if you want to stay).

Nille Copenhagen
05-19-15, 20:57
I know this only from Villa Vertigo. It costs 100 Euro per night, but you save the entry fee next day (if you want to stay).Not correct! You have to leave when the Club opens next morning, if you want to stay you have to pay entrance for the Next day.

Free Dude
05-20-15, 08:39
Golden dreams used to have the free entry the next day. But they have just moved to Emmerich and have been closed down since Monday.

Mambomike
05-20-15, 12:13
Thank you. This is very comforting information and I will be renting again to travel between clubs, a little more relaxed than before. I prefer this to PT when I plan to visit multiple clubs and parties. When I only have time to visit one or two nearby clubs on a trip, then PT is adequate.

On my first trip, I researched and took the PT from the Airport to the Frankfurt train station and then to Oase by cab from Bad Homburg. I wasted some time making transfers and it cost nearly as much or possibly more than auto rental for one day. GPS helps, of course.

There is no add on liability available when renting in Germany unless you don't think 7.5 million coverage is good enough.

German minimum amount of coverage is 7 5 million: http://ec.europa.eu/finance/insurance/docs/motor/min_amounts_en.pdf.

Sixt Germany provides the following:

Third Party Insurance (TI).

Insurance coverage for the vehicle rented includes Third Party Liability with a maximum cover of EUR 50 Mill for personal injuries and material damages. Maximum cover for personal injuries is EUR 8 Mill per injured person and is limited to Europe only.

http://car-rental.sixt.com/rental-service/terms-conditions/

Avis offers something similar to Sixt. Hertz is unlimited. That is why why you rent in Germany there is no additional up sell on liability. The only pitch you usually get is coverage for the vehicle itself which most US credit cards would cover.

Mambomike
05-20-15, 12:16
Most US policies have kostenlos endorsements only for domestic rentals. They do not cover foreign damage and loss or liability. Some of the better US credit cards offer kostenlos coverage for damage and theft of rentals paid with the card, but not liability.

I'm not sure if it's available in the States but where I'm from you can buy an endorsement for about $20 US per year. The endorsement transfers all coverage you have on your personal car insurance to the rental car. Just gives you yet another layer of protection for next to nothing in cost. Worth it if you rent car often or even a couple times. Talk to your agent.

Christian G
05-20-15, 14:50
http://www.bbc.com/news/business-32789101

Ourtran
05-21-15, 02:12
http://www.bbc.com/news/business-32789101Will the strike affect my travel plans? I'm hoping to visit Sharks club Thursday the 21st of may and my hotel will be in the RLD. Any alternative train lines or will I need to get a taxi?

Ourtran
05-21-15, 02:18
http://www.bbc.com/news/business-32789101Forgot to ask in my previous post, are there any good FKK in the RLD if can't use the train to get to sharks club.

UShobbyist
05-21-15, 20:30
Forgot to ask in my previous post, are there any good FKK in the RLD if can't use the train to get to sharks club.You may take tram 11 to FKK Mainhattan.

Faceless78
05-21-15, 21:05
Forgot to ask in my previous post, are there any good FKK in the RLD if can't use the train to get to sharks club.What do you mean by can't reach by train? You can always reach sharks within half an hour. Of course Mainhattan and Palace are just in the city.

Optimist
05-21-15, 22:49
Faceless; if he can't reach by train due to train strike.

Btw, bahn. de does have emergency timetable which might help

Ortos
05-22-15, 20:53
Does anybody have any updates on the status of the train strike in Germany? What is the current prognosis on the duration of the strike and how many more days do experts predict the strke will last?

Thanks,

O.

Christian G
05-22-15, 21:20
Does anybody have any updates on the status of the train strike in Germany? What is the current prognosis on the duration of the strike and how many more days do experts predict the strke will last?

Thanks,

O.I read somewhere on the web that should end tomorrow.

Optimist
05-22-15, 21:26
I read somewhere on the web that should end tomorrow.It's ended and most local trains are already running normally.

Faceless78
05-22-15, 21:37
Faceless; if he can't reach by train due to train strike.

Btw, bahn. de does have emergency timetable which might helpI check the online timetable every time I need to take the train, it helps a lot.

Tuber19
05-23-15, 13:48
When is the lingerie day FR Sharks, Oase and World?

Faceless78
05-23-15, 18:19
When is the lingerie day FR Sharks, Oase and World?Tuesday for sharks, Thursday for oase, world don't know. You can find all on their websites BTW.

Ortos
05-23-15, 21:31
Tuesday for sharks, Thursday for oase, world don't know. You can find all on their websites BTW.Dessous Tagen:

World: Tuesday.

Oase: Thursday.

Sharks: Tuesday.

Palace: Who cares? (But it's Weds).

Hessen Bub
05-24-15, 08:09
Wednesday also for Mainhattan. The last Tuesday in a month the girls at Palace wear evening dresses from like 6 pm.

HB.

CDNTraveler
05-25-15, 04:34
So I am traveling to Germany and I want to checkout these FKK clubs.

But I wanted to ask a couple question.

I see their are pools, jacuzzi's and saunas. I love swimming, I love jacuzzi's and saunas. I wouldn't say I have a water fetish but I really like the look of girls with wet hair and if these clubs offer pools. What more could I want other then a drop dead gorgeous women join me.

Do these girls join you for a swim in the pool? A little french kissing in the jacuzzi or just joining you in the sauna?

Because I would love to go for a skinny dip in the pool and then move on to the bedroom?

Are the outdoor pools heated? What's the weather like in mid September?

So many questions.

Willi69
05-26-15, 21:17
I can answer your questions only for North Rhine-Westphalia (NRW).

Do these girls join you for a swim in the pool? A little french kissing in the jacuzzi or just joining you in the sauna?It depends on the club and the girls, you can it not say in generally. If the pool / weather is warm enough the girls jump in the water by theirselves.

Because I would love to go for a skinny dip in the pool and then move on to the bedroom?In GoldenTime there is a indoor jacuzzi with only a half meter to the next room (door is open when the room is empty).

Are the outdoor pools heated?The only heated outdoor pool in the near of NRW I know is the one in Sixsens (in the Netherlands, near to the German border at Aachen).

What's the weather like in mid September?Good joke. From 12 degrees to 30 degrees. Germany is about 900 km long from North to South.

Banana Boi
05-26-15, 21:50
The only heated outdoor pool in the near of NRW I know is the one in Sixsens (in the Netherlands, near to the German border at Aachen).

Off the top of my head for NRW, PHG, VV, YY, and DV have outdoor pools. I don't use them so no idea if they're heated.

Do these girls join you for a swim in the pool? A little french kissing in the jacuzzi or just joining you in the sauna?

Only been in 1 jacuzzi since it's not my thing but had fun making out with a girl at World.

Not many girls want to actually jump in for a swim unless they're planning on going home after. It would take them no less than an hour to redo their hair and makeup. If you offer to pay for their loss time I'm sure many girls will jump in with you.

RempNobbes
05-26-15, 22:34
Off the top of my head for NRW, PHG, VV, YY, and DV have outdoor pools. I don't use them so no idea if they're heated.

Only been in 1 jacuzzi since it's not my thing but had fun making out with a girl at World.

Not many girls want to actually jump in for a swim unless they're planning on going home after. It would take them no less than an hour to redo their hair and makeup. If you offer to pay for their loss time I'm sure many girls will jump in with you.Heated pools are in Planet Eden in Merzenich, Villa Marisol in Hamminkeln, so far as I know in NRW (may be the new pool in Great Palace in Castrop Rauxel) and in Hessen near Frankfurt the Oase in Burgholzhausen.
I remember some summer times in past, we had much fun in August a few days, when it was around 28 C and more, girls and men where together naked in the pool and playing with water guns to each other or playing some other games when you know what I mean. But that happened!

NicMan
05-27-15, 00:16

Because I would love to go for a skinny dip in the pool and then move on to the bedroom?I saw many girls with the guests in the jacuzzi at Colosseum, they stayed 30 min in the jacuzzi with kissing and then went to the room upstairs. In NRW, I saw few times in Living Room.

In Dolce Vita if you order a champagne (160-180 eur! Then you can use a VIP room with the jacuzzi inside the room. The girl will play with you in the jacuzzi, of course the bed is in the same room.

TankTank123
05-27-15, 03:43
In Oase earlier this month, girls entered the pool to cool down, but with great care to not wet their hair.

In FKK Hawaii in Ingolstadt, there is a heated outdoors jacuzzi, where I had been with a girl before.

In World, for 100 euros, you can use the VIP room for 1 hour, and it came with a complimentary bottle of champagne to drink while you are in the jacuzzi.

In Colosseum, it is common practice to go to the jacuzzi first with the girl, but the time there is chargeable.

UShobbyist
05-28-15, 21:27
So I am traveling to Germany and I want to checkout these FKK clubs.

But I wanted to ask a couple question.

I see their are pools, jacuzzi's and saunas. I love swimming, I love jacuzzi's and saunas. I wouldn't say I have a water fetish but I really like the look of girls with wet hair and if these clubs offer pools. What more could I want other then a drop dead gorgeous women join me.

All the suggestions from other members are good but ONLY IF you have a deep pocket. With limited budget, your best bet is still the indoor swimming pool of FKK World. The girls of FKK World are easy-going and not greedy. You pay the girl 100 euros for an one hour session and you tell the girl that you want to spend 15 minutes in the indoor swimming pool with the girl before you go to the room nearby. Many girls might accept your offer.

McAdonis
05-28-15, 22:07
I've seen girls in the World pool at 1 am when I used to attend on Sunday nights. My guess is most girls would be more willing to get their hair wet towards the end of their shift on an off-peak night. You'd probably find more girls willing to step in the jacuzzi with you than the swimming pool. Sometimes girls will deliberately hunt in the upstairs Sharks jacuzzi area. If you make eye contact, they will probably ask you if you want them to join you. The girls will probably expect a 30 minute room as an immediate follow-on to the 15-30 minutes of foreplay in the jacuzzi. It does take the girls a bit of time to wash the chlorine smell and re-apply lotion.

CDNTraveler
05-29-15, 04:51
All the suggestions from other members are good but ONLY IF you have a deep pocket. With limited budget, your best bet is still the indoor swimming pool of FKK World. The girls of FKK World are easy-going and not greedy. You pay the girl 100 euros for an one hour session and you tell the girl that you want to spend 15 minutes in the indoor swimming pool with the girl before you go to the room nearby. Many girls might accept your offer.Thanks to everyone who replied. Looks like I am going to check out FKK World and Maybe a few others places around Koln.

RamblinGuy
05-30-15, 22:04
Greetings gentlemen,

I am visiting Cologne for three days, June 6, 7, 8. I have some dates arranged for the 6th and 8th but thought I might take a little trip to try an FKK. I have no experience with FKKs, and have heard a lot about them from other travelers.

I can get from Cologne to Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, or Darmstadt and back pretty easily on Sunday afternoon and evening as long as I don't stay too late. I know Samya is in Cologne but it appears that most of the quality action is around Frankfurt and Darmstadt right now.

Is it worth my time to make the trip to Palace, or Mainhattan, or Sharks for five hours or so of time in the club or are there better choices on a Sunday afternoon and evening around Cologne or Dusseldorf FKK clubs. I only have one shot at this and I don't mind making the trip if the choices are better.

Banana Boi
05-31-15, 00:58
Unless your club of choice is GT Sunday (and Monday) is the worst day of the week to be at any FKK. If you have never been to a FKK before, Samya will easily suffice for a first go at a FKK club. Driving all the way to Sharks (4 hours round trip) if you only have 1 single day in your FKK life makes no sense whatsoever. You're going to be impressed no matter which main FKK club you go to. If you do enjoy outdoor space in the afternoon when the lineups are weaker, you may opt for other clubs in NRW over Samya. If you opt for Samya, keep in mind it's a club that remains busy to the early morning so it doesn't really get going until 8 pm.

Don't believe everything you read on ISG. Just because some guys have louder mouths and opinions it doesn't mean that one region is better than the other. I expect a response to my post by a certain negative French poster with a personal vendetta against GT.

RamblinGuy
05-31-15, 19:51
Unless your club of choice is GT Sunday (and Monday) is the worst day of the week to be at any FKK. If you have never been to a FKK before, Samya will easily suffice for a first go at a FKK club. Driving all the way to Sharks (4 hours round trip) if you only have 1 single day in your FKK life makes no sense whatsoever. You're going to be impressed no matter which main FKK club you go to. If you do enjoy outdoor space in the afternoon when the lineups are weaker, you may opt for other clubs in NRW over Samya. If you opt for Samya, keep in mind it's a club that remains busy to the early morning so it doesn't really get going until 8 pm.

Don't believe everything you read on ISG. Just because some guys have louder mouths and opinions it doesn't mean that one region is better than the other. I expect a response to my post by a certain negative French poster with a personal vendetta against GT.I presume GT is GoldenTime, out west of Dusseldorf. I can get to Dusseldorf easily enough but I don't expect to have a car. Is there a train that runs close to Golden Time? I don't mind taking a cab, but not all the way from Dusseldorf.

IndiMann
06-05-15, 08:04
Hi Seniors,

Please guide me if there is any good partytreff / pauschalclub with good looking girls around Dusseldorf, I don't have a car. I don't like shitty looking girls.

Ideally, looking for a balance of service and good looks.

I have never been to a partytreff before, but would like to try once, as it seems one can fuck as many times as possible in one flat price. WOW. Too good to be true.

For FKK visits in first week July, would Sharks and Oase prove a better option than say Acapulco / Living room / Dolce Vita? Have to plan trip accordingly.

Please help. Thanks a lot.

Indimann

Curiosity15
06-05-15, 18:35
Posted in the Samya thread but posting here again I need some information. I will be in the NRW region for a couple months and I am planning to visit some FKK clubs. What is the best club.

To go to when on a budget? I don't want to spend a lot on travel or lodging. My questions are as follows:

1. Is it safe to go alone? I will be going alone to these FKK clubs since my friends don't really want to go (LOL), is it safe? Will I have fun even if I'm alone? How exactly do these clubs work?

2. what are the chances of me getting any STDs? I don't really want to catch something from here.

3. Is there any discrimination? I am Pakistani and was wondering if there would be any sort of racism or something, I hope there isn't: I'm fairly good looking if that helps any lmao.

4. Which club do you guys recommend for a beginner? Or is it better if I go alone to the RLD in Amsterdam? Please help, thanks a lot!

Sirioja
06-05-15, 18:57

Don't believe everything you read on ISG. Just because some guys have louder mouths and opinions it doesn't mean that one region is better than the other. I expect a response to my post by a certain negative French poster with a personal vendetta against GT.Sunday at Sharks or Oase, you can find good casting after 4 pm to 1 am.

You write about people without knowing them, how many times did you go to GT in 2013 ? Every week end like me? For Aida, Liz, Sam, Cora, Rachel, at this time I didn't even know Hessen clubs, but since beginning of 2014 , no more girl to make me dream when Rachel changed, and not only with me, but maybe she goes to room for free with you like Liz, I m very looking forward to see you soon in club, this winter I was single to visit every week and speak about World, now no girl to make me dream, so I don't go so often, when casting is good I say so, when casting is not good and every men who visit GT now say casting is lower than before, I also say it, but I never say when I don't visit a club or meet a girl, I m only attracted by friendly pretty classy girls, not just hole to fuck, but if I find only 1 pretty classy friendly GFE girl at GT, I will return with great pleasure because foods and soft drinks are OK and no problem for me with the club, just have to improve oldies casting with new fresh girls, maybe Trinity?

For 1st visit, I don't advice Samya nor Oase, more Sharks who has the best casting since many months and I m very sad for my World, or LR in NRW because of girls friendly behavior there, of course only my subjective tastes looking for pretty friendly GFE girls without extra for really kissing.

Sirioja
06-05-15, 19:01
Hi Seniors,

Please guide me if there is any good partytreff / pauschalclub with good looking girls around Dusseldorf, I don't have a car. I don't like shitty looking girls.

Ideally, looking for a balance of service and good looks.

I have never been to a partytreff before, but would like to try once, as it seems one can fuck as many times as possible in one flat price. WOW. Too good to be true.

For FKK visits in first week July, would Sharks and Oase prove a better option than say Acapulco / Living room / Dolce Vita? Have to plan trip accordingly.

Please help. Thanks a lot.

IndimannI know only FKK, I advice you Sharks and Oase, read their threads and you will understand.

Sirioja
06-05-15, 22:39
Posted in the Samya thread but posting here again I need some information. I will be in the NRW region for a couple months and I am planning to visit some FKK clubs. What is the best club.

To go to when on a budget? I don't want to spend a lot on travel or lodging. My questions are as follows:

1. Is it safe to go alone? I will be going alone to these FKK clubs since my friends don't really want to go (LOL), is it safe? Will I have fun even if I'm alone? How exactly do these clubs work?

2. What are the chances of me getting any STDs? I don't really want to catch something from here.

3. Is there any discrimination? I am Pakistani and was wondering if there would be any sort of racism or something, I hope there isn't: I'm fairly good looking if that helps any lmao.

4. Which club do you guys recommend for a beginner? Or is it better if I go alone to the RLD in Amsterdam? Please help, thanks a lot!You may have problem to enter GT and LR, FKK are safe but you can have covered blowjob if you are afraid, be careful maybe a girl will try to kiss you, you can try Samya, Acapulco, Oceans in night, PHG, YY in NL close to border NRW, my advice: better to start in YY to discover FKK, speak with girls to ask your expectations before going to room, enjoy.

Mambomike
06-06-15, 07:41
I am not planning to make reservations this trip and stay in budget level hotels, like Ibis. I did this once before in Willich, but I could not complete my reservation because the machine would not accept the card with which I made the reservation. I could only check in with a different card and lost money on the reservation.

Quality hotels are not important to me during an FKK tour, but flexible travelling is.

In case hotels are full and I cannot check in late, are there emergency alternatives? In Germany, can you pull into a rest stop and get a little shut eye in the car, or is this unsafe and you would be hassled by the authorities? Could you suggest some alternatives I case I find hotels to be full?

If I find a free WiFi signal, I might be able to make a same day reservation, but as has happened to me, the late night unattended check in machines don't accept my non-chip card and I therefore pay twice.

Sirioja
06-06-15, 08:19
I am not planning to make reservations this trip and stay in budget level hotels, like Ibis. I did this once before in Willich, but I could not complete my reservation because the machine would not accept the card with which I made the reservation. I could only check in with a different card and lost money on the reservation.

Quality hotels are not important to me during an FKK tour, but flexible travelling is.

In case hotels are full and I cannot check in late, are there emergency alternatives? In Germany, can you pull into a rest stop and get a little shut eye in the car, or is this unsafe and you would be hassled by the authorities? Could you suggest some alternatives I case I find hotels to be full?

If I find a free WiFi signal, I might be able to make a same day reservation, but as has happened to me, the late night unattended check in machines don't accept my non-chip card and I therefore pay twice.Ibis Budget in Willich is Accor hôtel so you should not have problem to book in the machine there, Accor group have hôtels all over the World and you can find Ibis Budget everywhere in Germany for about 40/50€/ night, this winter when I left World at 5 am, I would have been in Linden / Giessen at 5.30 am to be woken up at 11 am by clean women, so I prefer to sleep in my igloo car for 6 hours, even looking for the gas station transformer, no problem for this, you can also on autobahn gas stations parking, life is simple in Germany even for a foreigner.

SvenFKK
06-06-15, 10:04
In Germany, can you pull into a rest stop and get a little shut eye in the car, or is this unsafe and you would be hassled by the authorities?Hassled? No. Unsafe? I don't think so. Just the same, I would recommend avoiding some dark, out-of-the-way corner and opt for something nearer the petrol station and / or other cars.

Free Dude
06-06-15, 10:10
Good thing about Ibis Budget is that you cancel for free up til 6 pm that day. If you use the credit card, you probably need one that works with the chip and not the magnetic strip, also make sure you have a pin of only 4 numbers, you might not be able to enter longer pins.

Hessen Bub
06-06-15, 10:38
You're allowed to sleep in the car as long as you are using a place where you're allowed to park the car. You shouldn't use the driver's seat when drunk and the key should not be in the ignition. Also don't litter around your vehicle, then everything is fine.

HB.

Exodus8
06-06-15, 10:48
Maybe I should bring a tent so I can sleep close to Sharks, Oase, World etc for the next day and save money as well, LOL.

Can brush my teeth, shower and eat in the club. Will miss the internet connection though, hehe.

Hessen Bub
06-06-15, 11:23
I know a guy who brought his sleeping bag and slept in the forest near World last summer.

HB.

Akibono
06-06-15, 14:03

If I find a free WiFi signal, I might be able to make a same day reservation, but as has happened to me, the late night unattended check in machines don't accept my non-chip card and I therefore pay twice.That is silly. You can talk to the desk the next morning and they can reverse the charges. There is a bell you can press at night if there is a problem.

Banana Boi
06-06-15, 16:14
I know a guy who brought his sleeping bag and slept in the forest near World last summer.WTF.

Girl: Which hotel are you staying at?

Guy: the one at the trees near the BBQ.

Jhc1976
06-06-15, 19:03
Hello,

I'll be travelling south through across the length of Germany from the Netherlands to Zurich in August and interested in checking out the FKK scene. Please could you help me identify a good club. Here's my checklist:

1. I'd like a club where most / all of the girls naked.

2. Looks are important, though so is having a good connection (I know this is subjective), but at least where the girls respond to this!

3. I'll probably be passing through on a Sunday / Monday. I could rearrange to include Saturday but that sounds like the most hectic day of the week.

Any thoughts,

Thanks,

Jack

Mambomike
06-06-15, 19:52
Thanks for everyone's feedback. I am so cheap to sleep in the car, but at 4 am I might find cheaper hotels full. I don't need an expensive hotel for a few hours sleep and I can shower / brush teeth in the saunaclub. I do use a pin and chip card, but I had used one with only a mag strip to make reservation and the hotel machine would not accept the former to pay for a reservation made with the latter. There was no answer on the help phone at 3 am and no one at the desk in the morning. So in effect, I payed for two rooms that night by making a reservation. This time, I may just not make reservations and follow my GPS to the nearest discount hotel, because my iternary may change depending on weather and other events.

You're allowed to sleep in the car as long as you are using a place where you're allowed to park the car. You shouldn't use the driver's seat when drunk and the key should not be in the ignition. Also don't litter around your vehicle, then everything is fine.

HB.

UShobbyist
06-06-15, 20:55
I know a guy who brought his sleeping bag and slept in the forest near World last summer.

HB.Don't do that! The guy who did this might commit a crime of tresspassing.

Hessen Bub
06-06-15, 20:56
Why? I wrote near World. Not on their premises.

HB.

UShobbyist
06-06-15, 21:15

2. what are the chances of me getting any STDs? I don't really want to catch something from here.

4. Which club do you guys recommend for a beginner? Or is it better if I go alone to the RLD in Amsterdam? Please help, thanks a lot!(1) I always go solo but never run into any problem. FKK clubs are much safer than RLD.

(2) It depends on where you go. FKK clubs are much safer than AO clubs.

(3) You can go to any FKK clubs in Hessen area without any problem. You might want to avoid some FKK clubs in NRW region.

(4) IMHO, FKK World is one of the best FKK clubs for beginners. The girls of FKK World give much better services than those of RLD of Amsterdam.

UShobbyist
06-06-15, 21:17
Why? I wrote near World. Not on their premises.

HB.Are you the owner of the land? LOL.

Hessen Bub
06-06-15, 21:38
Are you the owner of the land? LOL.It's public, owned by the city or the county. Ok to camp there.

HB.

UShobbyist
06-06-15, 21:43
It's public, owned by the city or the county. Ok to camp there.

HB.How do you know it's not private property?

Sirioja
06-06-15, 23:11
(1) I always go solo but never run into any problem. FKK clubs are much safer than RLD.

(3) You can go to any FKK clubs in Hessen area without any problem. You might want to avoid some FKK clubs in NRW region.

(4) IMHO, FKK World is one of the best FKK clubs for beginners. FKK in NRW are as safe as in Hessen, was true for World but not so sure now with new girls, many average services girls now unfortunately, better beginning at Sharks.

SevenIron
06-07-15, 00:59
Are you kidding me, this sleeping bag in the woods thing was the best thing I have read in over 1000 pages in this forum. This guy should be a legend for this sleeping maneuver and if I knew who he was I would pay for his next club entry on me. I might get a pop up tent trailer and tour Germany sleeping in every parking lot of FKKs for a week or five.

How do you know it's not private property?Hope.

Hessen Bub
06-07-15, 09:47
How do you know it's not private property?Not fenced in and public roads crossing.

HB.

Nille Copenhagen
06-07-15, 10:30
(1) I always go solo but never run into any problem. FKK clubs are much safer than RLD.

(4) IMHO, FKK World is one of the best FKK clubs for beginners. The girls of FKK World give much better services than those of RLD of Amsterdam.NRW is my playground I have never problems in any clubs.

How can you say World is the best and safest, it's own by HA. The bikerboys LOL.

SevenIron
06-07-15, 16:40
I have been touring around and heading back to the nrw for a few days. Can anyone recommend a plan / which places would be good early in the week, which I know is not the best. I have done gt (might go back) YY, Samya, Mondial, ACA,. I am looking for a daytime and nighttime club. Example, I might hit gt / lr combo on Mon. Or Tues. That leaves me some more time to explore, should I go to Sixsens / Phg one day or would that be not favorable. Also have read the info on oceans and could do that too. I have no problem going back to Samya or ACA, but if there are other comparable clubs I could check out I would rather do that. I like to break up the clubs with a drive and driving in Germany is much better then the states, quite enjoyable for me, when I'm not pinning it on the autobahn I am either trying to baby the gas mileage which is fun and driving / checking out smaller cities. Sometimes I just set the GPS to avoid highways and cruise the country roads. (though I did get stopped by the police for not completely stopping at a stop sign way out in the country as I was just thinking how I had not saw the police on my trip yet. I got to meet them and they delightfully swiped my credit card to the sum of 10 e. They laughed at my license and said I was very friendly).

Sirioja
06-07-15, 18:19
NRW is my playground I have never problems in any clubs.

How can you say World is the best and safest, it's own by HA. The bikerboys LOL.Except Magnum on Saturday evening and some drunk sometimes, I agree FKK in NRW and Hessen are safe, even World with hells staff or clients but never had problem with them for my many visits, just some girls who try to avoid hells clients, hells staff is very correct with clients.

Sirioja
06-07-15, 18:28
On Monday and Tuesday, worst FKK days, GT, Aca, Sharks, Oase because where there are most numerous girls.

Banana Boi
06-07-15, 18:38
I would likely avoid PHG on Monday and Tuesday. Even when PHG was great it was a bit sleepy early in the week.

Out of the clubs you haven't been to, LR is the one you need to check out. Magnum and maybe DV on a Tuesday night wouldn't be bad either. Magnum if you want good food. If you liked Samya and ACA the most, go back to those clubs.

Sixsens is always difficult if you're only in town for a week. So far away and nothing close to it. Tuesday is usually my scheduled Sixsens days, leaving at 7:30 pm. 40 euro special before 2 pm and there will be girls there. The closest clubs to Sixsens would be Planet Eden, FKK Babylon, and YY / GT. Babylon has it's fans on here for service over looks.

Best 2 day clubs early in the week would be GT and Sixsens. Leaves you with Samya, ACA, LR, Magnum, etc. At night.

FYI if you go to Sixsens ask the girls for the upstairs rooms with windows and a shower. Many are too lazy to walk up several flights of stairs so will get the dark rooms in the basement.

Just go with your gut when you get up in the morning. There is no wrong decision.

Banana Boi
06-07-15, 19:59
On Monday and Tuesday, worst FKK days, GT, Aca, Sharks, Oase because where there are most numerous girls.Why name FRA clubs when he asked about NRW? If we're going by most girls, Mondial will likely have the most on a Tuesday night.

Nille Copenhagen
06-07-15, 20:14
Why name FRA clubs when he asked about NRW? If we're going by most girls, Mondial will likely have the most on a Tuesday night.GT, LR and Aca are not too bad on Monday. Not the full LU but still many good choices, I'm visiting LR or Aca on Mondays.

Panhead
06-07-15, 22:03
Hello guys,

I am planning a trip back across the pond in two weeks and I am setting my base of ops as Dusseldorf. I have been to the Frankfurt big time clubs and the top ones in NRW GT, LR, Sam. So I am looking to go to the.

Second level clubs. All recommendations are appreciated.

Thanks Pan Head.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

SevenIron
06-08-15, 02:42
LR totally slipped my mind with so much puss running though it, from what I read its a must hit for service and possibly looks. Going to prob have to give sixsens a go but like you said I am just going to go w my gut and the flow and not stress because life is good. Thanks for your reply and help.

I would likely avoid PHG on Monday and Tuesday. Even when PHG was great it was a bit sleepy early in the week.

Out of the clubs you haven't been to, LR is the one you need to check out. Magnum and maybe DV on a Tuesday night wouldn't be bad either. Magnum if you want good food. If you liked Samya and ACA the most, go back to those clubs.

Sixsens is always difficult if you're only in town for a week. So far away and nothing close to it. Tuesday is usually my scheduled Sixsens days, leaving at 7:30 pm. 40 euro special before 2 pm and there will be girls there. The closest clubs to Sixsens would be Planet Eden, FKK Babylon, and YY / GT. Babylon has it's fans on here for service over looks.

Best 2 day clubs early in the week would be GT and Sixsens. Leaves you with Samya, ACA, LR, Magnum, etc. At night.

FYI if you go to Sixsens ask the girls for the upstairs rooms with windows and a shower. Many are too lazy to walk up several flights of stairs so will get the dark rooms in the basement.

Just go with your gut when you get up in the morning. There is no wrong decision.

PayForIt
06-09-15, 00:26
Ok so I accept this is probably THE most bizarre request the forum might ever have seen. But does anyone know of any FKK club which has a piano?

Some of the puti clubs in Spain have them and it's a brilliant atmosphere is someone gets up and plays one. Creates a party. I know these clubs are for a different type of party but this is a great way to relax in between sessions. So. Does anyone know of a FKK club with a real piano? Thanks!

Hessen Bub
06-09-15, 09:15
But does anyone know of any FKK club which has a piano?I've seen a few dozen FKK clubs in Germany but can't remember a piano in any of them.

HB.

Nille Copenhagen
06-09-15, 09:56
I've seen a few dozen FKK clubs in Germany but can't remember a piano in any of them.

HB.I've don't recall either, but I've seen a guest with a guitar at Artemis he was going to the room with a girl and his guitar, wondering was he played or sang LOL.

Mambomike
06-09-15, 20:04
Payforit,

You might be able to rent or bring one of those shoulder-strapped synthesizers. It would be welcome and make a good addition to the Saturday night party atmosphere at Samya!

I've seen a few dozen FKK clubs in Germany but can't remember a piano in any of them.

HB.

Sirioja
06-09-15, 20:36
Payforit,

You might be able to rent or bring one of those shoulder-strapped synthesizers. It would be welcome and make a good addition to the Saturday night party atmosphere at Samya!Yes "I just can't get enough" Depeche Mode would be much better than so bad Arabian Romanian music at Samya.

Maxime
06-09-15, 20:50
Ok so I accept this is probably THE most bizarre request the forum might ever have seen. But does anyone know of any FKK club which has a piano?

Some of the puti clubs in Spain have them and it's a brilliant atmosphere is someone gets up and plays one. Creates a party. I know these clubs are for a different type of party but this is a great way to relax in between sessions. So. Does anyone know of a FKK club with a real piano? Thanks!

Great question, did also visited many clubs, but no recall of a real piano, except................in NRW Studio in Duren. Not a real FKK, but a place where sometimes very good erotic parties are given, see http://www.nrw-studio.de/events.html (e.g. from GB01, Zhuzha, etc).

Had several sex parties there, and the piano was used only 1 time by a guest, which was indeed very nice, especially when you have sex with some girls in the next room LOL :)

PayForIt
06-10-15, 00:39
Great question, did also visited many clubs, but no recall of a real piano, except................in NRW Studio in Duren. Not a real FKK, but a place where sometimes very good erotic parties are given, see http://www.nrw-studio.de/events.html (e.g. from GB01, Zhuzha, etc).

Had several sex parties there, and the piano was used only 1 time by a guest, which was indeed very nice, especially when you have sex with some girls in the next room LOL :)To all of your guys who responded thanks. Shame it looks like no club has a piano. I love a sing along. Looks like we won't get 20 guys and 50 girls around a piano singing Bye Bye Miss American (cream) pie, or Get Down on it. Shame. LOL .

Oregon97
06-11-15, 21:45
Recent research shows that frequent ejaculation reduces prostate cancer risk. So visiting FKKs is simply a precautionary activity to promote our health.

http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/844820

SevenIron
06-12-15, 07:49
I will give what I think is my best / worst ratings for different things and clubs. Not one person is the same and everyone likes there own things so take what I write with a grain of salt, but maybe it will help someone in the future. I went to yy / aca / gt / samya / modial / sharks / oase / oceans / lvingroom. (I have been to world and mainhatten, but not on this trip. Always wanted to check out the palace but never got around to it with fear of bad sessions).

Cleanest club overall. YY. Runner up Oceans (sharks, lr, gt, oase all nice tho).

Dirtiest club. Mondial. (Mondial is your average low budget club in anytown usa, but with 70 girls you can pay to fuck, but also with dudes everyhere. The rest are pretty nice and in decent cond. Samya had a broken railing I could have fixed it in 10 min.

Best food (for my taste) - outdoor bbq at sharks. Runner up GT. (Samya actually had food I thought was good).

Least club care. Oase if you read this have someone cut the grass, geez give me a few euro off entry and I'll cut the damn thing.

Worst food. Mondial (I'm sure no one here is going for the food) Oase food wasn't that great in the morning or afternoon. (tough to spend a lot of time in aca w no food at all).

Best bread. Mondial.

Best rooms. GT cabins are nice, yy with the shower in it also nice. All of them are on par with each other though.

Best / hottest shower- Up stairs shower at sharks I don't think anyone even walks in there (hidden gem) showers in the room at yy was nice.

Best bracelets -Oceans (little rubber band w microchip, works on any locker you choose. (all other clubs I took it off in the room but not w the oceans one. Worst is the wrist luggage at Aca.

Hottest girls. Per girl, aca (not many ugly ones at all). Oase might have runner up (sat after 5 pm, before that time it was super lame).

Most girls. Sharks. Runner up Oase.

Most girls per sq ft. Samya in that one room had like 50 when I tried to count.

Best dj. Samya- runner up GT-Oceans.

Worst dj. Prob Sharks, they play a good song then like 3 where everyone wants to fall asleep. (mondial was quite wild).

Nicest city in between. Downtown Darmstadt is worth a walk through, it is nice. Off the beaten path, the city of Koblenz was really nice to drive through and look at, set your GPS there if you are just out for a cruise or whatever. The Netherlands is also very nice and laid out well, I like the look and feel of it there.

Best deal on entry. Sharks sun / wed 45 e (most girls and tons of food) Runner up. Aca also bargain after 9 pm (30 e but no food).

Best 2 day clubs together. GT / LR combo or GT / ACA (90-95 e) but with those two clubs you can kill 14 hours and tons of girls / food (and free beer at GT but I don't drink if driving to another club).

Best BJ. Obvious this is just from a small sample of girls available. - Valentina (sharks) runner up. Katya (LR).

Most GFE girl I tried. Katya (LR) runner up got real close and personal with Aura (oase).

Worst service. Beatrice (Oase) Sharked. I thought she was pretty, asked her if she kissed said no, but that doesn't end it for me, I said lets go anyways, she gets her bag and says, "go to your locker and get you money first 100 e right" I was like fuck. First girls don't tell you what to do in these places its just not the way it works and if they do you are in for a bad session. I should have said I don't want to go right when she said get your money first but I was like fuck it she's hot. Get in the room and she says, you know only ugly girls kiss right and not the pretty ones, I said well that's not my experience but whatever you think (knowing she is a total * at this point). Now I did have a hard on when I was first getting in the room as I was excited about her look. Afer her talking and attitude I had a softy, she took the softy and started sucking and I was like fuck this * I got it going a little, started to fuck and then just said fuck it and I'm done after about 12 min, she says ok leave and give me my 50 I will clean the room, basically kicking me out. (note that every other girl was very friendly after, cuddled or joked and were normal girls) I had crumpled the 50 note up in my towel, you should have seen the fucking look on her face as she tried to straighten it out, soo mad. LOL. I was really going to go to the palace a few days later but that one session kept running through my mind and I didn't want a night full of that shit. Later I saw Beatrice outside and looked her over closely and she want even fucking hot, prob her just being on my nerves. Out of about 28 sessions though this was the really only bad one so all in all I am not complaining just warning others.

Things to note: I got pulled over leaving sharks parking lot at 245 am. They wait for cars to pull out then give you a breathalizer. I had two beers hours earlier and had no problem passing but beware if anyone thinks they are going to have a few too many and then leave. I also heard they wait outside of LR. It is obvious to not drink and drive just remember if you read this and get caught your the dummy because I warned you. I actually tried to book the contel hotel within walking distance but it was booked a month a head. If you want to drink and go to sharks do yourself a favor and book a room there way in advance.

I drove from hessen to NRW and back and had no time issues to meet so I googled an elevation map of Germany and set my GPS to not take highways and plugged in cities in the higher elevations, This made for some beautiful sight seeing and exploring though out the region. There is some really nice spots all along the way and driving in Germany in general is a pleasure. If you are of the exploration type like me take my word for it and give it a shot.

I also understand why a lot of people get hooked on gt being there favorite club, if I was local I would be hanging out there. There is like 10 types of free bottled beer everywhere for you to grab, good food, good girls, cut grass, good rooms. It would feel cramped in the winter I'm sure and the shower is always crowded but its a good place and anyone who trashes it must only be doing so for weird reasons, the place is legit. I personally think I can stay at sharks the longest, gt also.

On my other trips I planned and stayed in a general area, example for sharks and oase I stayed in dowtonwn Franfurt the whole time and nrw I stayed in cologne / dussledorf. This trip I planned ahead which club I would hit later that night and booked a room as close as possible / (sharks I stayed in darm, at the pallas hotel, aca I stayed at the house am park in Velbert and so on). A ten min drive from the club to the room to sleep is ideal and not the 30 min drive to city.

I was at Oase at 1 pm last sat, it was lame early, like 5 girls hanging around (one being a gem aura) and the loud annoying one that kept saying "I want to fuck" but it was annoying and didn't improve her luck don't think. I am not a bigger guy so I like slim girls, just not the bigger ones as much so keep that in mind. I hope this helps someone along the way. Thanks.

Nuupter
06-13-15, 18:24
I will be in Frankfurt for 3 days which is Thursday to Saturday, and I plan on visiting Oase on Thursday which is dessous tag day as I would like to see how is it like with girls dressed up. And Friday either sharks or palace which I have not decided. And Saturday at sharks. The only club I have been is sharks. What do you people think? I am looking for more varieties and not only Romanians. The girls in sharks suits my taste perfectly.

Ibrahimovic
06-13-15, 21:18
Hottest girls. Per girl, aca (not many ugly ones at all). Oase might have runner up (sat after 5 pm, before that time it was super lame).

Most girls. Sharks. Runner up Oase.

Most girls per sq ft. Samya in that one room had like 50 when I tried to count.Very good review!

I have never been to the NRW-area. I understand that the service level is generally good. How does the optical quality of the girls in Oceans / GT / DV / LR / Samya / Aca compare to Oase and Sharks. Any big difference?

SaratogaX
06-16-15, 03:51
Newbie question, please don't laugh.

Do girls insist on using their condoms? The reason I ask is because my unit is bigger than average and the most condoms don't fit me. Am I allowed to use the ones I brought in? If not, are there bigger ones like Magnum XL available on site?

TIA

PayForIt
06-16-15, 04:24
Newbie question, please don't laugh.

Do girls insist on using their condoms? The reason I ask is because my unit is bigger than average and the most condoms don't fit me. Am I allowed to use the ones I brought in? If not, are there bigger ones like Magnum XL available on site?

TIAI take my own and have never had an issue with it. Occasionally girls want to see the packaging to check out they are legit. Which is fine of course as they need to be satisfied you are not using something useless which will rip too easily and have them take your cum in them. I also take Sagami condoms. They are 0. 01 mm. Thinnest in the world 16th of human hair. Not for fucking as they don't like too much vigour. But for blow job. In FKK clubs its all BBBJ as standard but I pefer to play safe. So fear not aout taking your own. It will be fine and lots of guys do it.

HeyyyyyyPaul
06-17-15, 07:07
I will give what I think is my best / worst ratings for different things and clubs. Not one person is the same and everyone likes there own things so take what I write with a grain of salt, but maybe it will help someone in the future. I went to yy / aca / gt / samya / modial / sharks / oase / oceans / lvingroom. (I have been to world and mainhatten, but not on this trip. Always wanted to check out the palace but never got around to it with fear of bad sessions).

Cleanest club overall. YY. Runner up Oceans (sharks, lr, gt, oase all nice tho).

Dirtiest club. Mondial. (Mondial is your average low budget club in anytown usa, but with 70 girls you can pay to fuck, but also with dudes everyhere. The rest are pretty nice and in decent cond. Samya had a broken railing I could have fixed it in 10 min.

Best food (for my taste) - outdoor bbq at sharks. Runner up GT. (Samya actually had food I thought was good).

Least club care. Oase if you read this have someone cut the grass, geez give me a few euro off entry and I'll cut the damn thing.

Worst food. Mondial (I'm sure no one here is going for the food) Oase food wasn't that great in the morning or afternoon. (tough to spend a lot of time in aca w no food at all).

Best bread. Mondial....Great post and really appreciate the American perspective.

Mojoman74
06-17-15, 21:58
I will have a short stop in Frankfurt next week. Arriving Frankfurt airport Tuesday 21:00 and departing the next day at 19:00.

I'm staying at Radisson Blue, which is close to Palace, so I am considering to have my first visit there Tue night after check-in. From reading the forum, I have the impression that they have beautiful, but sharky girls. I'm not a first timer to FKK, but far from a veteran with my 6 previous visits. I prefer slim, model type of girls with small asses.

My other alternative for Tue, since I arrive so late and to save some money, is to go to the Hauptbahnhof area and visit a couple of Laufhauses. How is the quality of girls and service there?

For my day 2, I'm for sure going to one of the FKK's. Which one has the best daytime LU these days (according to my taste)? I'm planning to go from opening time to around 16:30. If the weather is good I will probably go to either Oase or Sharks. I am leaning towards Sharks, since I have been to Oase and would like to experience Sharks after having read good things.

I will have to leave for airport around 16:30. If I choose Sharks, how is the traffic on a Wed at that time to Frankfurt airport?

Any input and / or comments are appreciated.

Hessen Bub
06-17-15, 22:13
Palace is a night club and doesn't get going before 7 pm. Best lineup before 4:30 pm is either Sharks or Oase.

HB.

Sirioja
06-18-15, 10:06
I will have a short stop in Frankfurt next week. Arriving Frankfurt airport Tuesday 21:00 and departing the next day at 19:00.

I'm staying at Radisson Blue, which is close to Palace, so I am considering to have my first visit there Tue night after check-in. From reading the forum, I have the impression that they have beautiful, but sharky girls. I'm not a first timer to FKK, but far from a veteran with my 6 previous visits. I prefer slim, model type of girls with small asses.

My other alternative for Tue, since I arrive so late and to save some money, is to go to the Hauptbahnhof area and visit a couple of Laufhauses. How is the quality of girls and service there?

For my day 2, I'm for sure going to one of the FKK's. Which one has the best daytime LU these days (according to my taste)? I'm planning to go from opening time to around 16:30. If the weather is good I will probably go to either Oase or Sharks. I am leaning towards Sharks, since I have been to Oase and would like to experience Sharks after having read good things.

I will have to leave for airport around 16:30. If I choose Sharks, how is the traffic on a Wed at that time to Frankfurt airport?

Any input and / or comments are appreciated.On Tuesday late evening, maybe try Palace or Mainhattan to have diner and try to find a friendly pretty girl, on Wednesday early afternoon, only day team at Oase, about 20 girls, until 5 pm, discount entry at Sharks 45 and some girls start early at 11 or noon like superstar Sandra, train to go from north Darmstadt to airport.

Mojoman74
06-18-15, 20:04
Thanks Sirioja and Hessen Bub for your input.

Sirioja, for train, you probably meant go via Frankfurt Hauptbahnhof, right? I can't find any direct trains from Darmstadt Nord to airport. I will utilize my time in Sharks to the fullest and will take a taxi to airport, which I believe is only 20-25 minutes, depending on traffic. Can anyone please comment on the traffic from Sharks to airport around 16:30. Is this rush hour with congested highways or should I be able to reach airport around 17:00?

Sirioja
06-18-15, 21:25
Thanks Sirioja and Hessen Bub for your input.

Sirioja, for train, you probably meant go via Frankfurt Hauptbahnhof, right? I can't find any direct trains from Darmstadt Nord to airport. I will utilize my time in Sharks to the fullest and will take a taxi to airport, which I believe is only 20-25 minutes, depending on traffic. Can anyone please comment on the traffic from Sharks to airport around 16:30. Is this rush hour with congested highways or should I be able to reach airport around 17:00?Sorry but I always use car, but I think also a bus between airport and Darmstadt north.

SaratogaX
06-19-15, 23:41
I know YMMV when it comes to girls attitudes but to what degree does that attitude depend on customers' look? I would think they would respond better to a guy that's better looking but who knows.

I am sure that there are pros whom nothing matters but anyway, I am curious to hear your thoughts if you have time to share.

Akibono
06-20-15, 05:05
I know YMMV when it comes to girls attitudes but to what degree does that attitude depend on customers' look? I would think they would respond better to a guy that's better looking but who knows.

I am sure that there are pros whom nothing matters but anyway, I am curious to hear your thoughts if you have time to share.Looks count alot. I know guys that would get free sessions and girls that get emotionally upset if a guy they like do not pick them. Woman are human too.

Hessen Bub
06-20-15, 09:43
Free sessions for good looking guys. LOL. Girls like clean sober guys treating them well. They don't care so much about looks.

HB.

Nille Copenhagen
06-20-15, 09:52
Free sessions for good looking guys. LOL. Girls like clean sober guys treating them well. They don't care so much about looks.

HB.Yes they do, but respect and good manner and cleanness count more.

Sirioja
06-20-15, 10:10
Looks count alot. I know guys that would get free sessions and girls that get emotionally upset if a guy they like do not pick them. Woman are human too.Working girls may even be jealous about a client.

Syzygies
06-20-15, 11:26

HB.Yep. And they like guys paying well too, so that they earn good money per day. Girls love to start the day with a high paying session. Puts them in a better mood very quickly. Some of them love to see my face. Possible $$$.

If girl has choice between and unclean arrogant handsome man or ordinary to ugly guy clean with good manners, the experienced girls will take the second guy any time.

I free session comes once every blue moon. Most likely if you found a 50 note lying left in the change room.

Faceless78
06-20-15, 11:28

HB.Agree, clean and nice count more than good looking face.

However, when you look good, there's always some advantages.

Vito Corleone
06-20-15, 14:54

HB.You & SZ can LOL with your combined 10 G posts, but I have seen what Aki has described with my own eyes. More than once.

Yes, in general I agree with the both of you. But, Clean sober guys treating them well that just happen to have good looks & the game & charm provides some great entertainment while re-juicing on the couches.

SailSingapore
06-20-15, 15:42

HB.100% spot-on Sir. However they don't mind poor old me a tad pissed on Pils either as long as I am clean & polite.

Hessen Bub
06-20-15, 16:14
Working girls may even be jealous about a client.Nope. They get jealous about the money he spends with other girls.

HB.

Free Dude
06-20-15, 16:35
Nope. They get jealous about the money he spends with other girls.

HB.Yep, but it's still jealousy! It always strikes me as weird when girls get jealous and act accordingly, whether it is refusing me after having said "not now" to their advances earlier. Or "showing off" with other clients. Or in a few instances, staying "mad" when we are actually in the room later on and putting the energy into the session. A few times I really had to convince them "how much I liked them", followed by what I can only call "make up sex".

Banana Boi
06-20-15, 16:48
Yep, but it's still jealousy! I don't put up with games from my girls, in the P4P or real world. They're ALL replaceable. My money can easily find the next girl.

Faceless78
06-20-15, 16:51
Yep, but it's still jealousy! It always strikes me as weird when girls get jealous and act accordingly, whether it is refusing me after having said "not now" to their advances earlier. Or "showing off" with other clients. Or in a few instances, staying "mad" when we are actually in the room later on and putting the energy into the session. A few times I really had to convince them "how much I liked them", followed by what I can only call "make up sex".Agree, no matter for which reason, it's still jealousy! And it's really difficult to understand what are those girls thinking, even in real world. Most of the time it's just about money, but also for reasons you mentioned. I've also with girls who don't like me to look at other girls when we sit together, even they know I'm not really interested. I guess it's also called jealousy.

Anyway, make up sex is a good way to maintain a stable relationship LOL.

Sirioja
06-20-15, 16:54
Nope. They get jealous about the money he spends with other girls.

HBSometimes girls prefer to loose money becoming jealous when reading or being said about client.

Engine Driver
06-21-15, 06:27
I've never been to an FKK before so just need some advice.

What's the hygiene situation like if all the girls walk around naked the whole time? If you think nothing drips out of their pussies, then just look at your girlfriends soiled panties. Do the girls shower after each customer? Do they work during their period by using a sponge inside their pussies or do they take days off?

Abox79
06-21-15, 07:09

What's the hygiene situation like if all the girls walk around naked the whole time? If you think nothing drips out of their pussies, then just look at your girlfriends soiled panties. Do the girls shower after each customer? Do they work during their period by using a sponge inside their pussies or do they take days off?Of course they shower between customers, guys should shower between sessions as well which is what I do. As for the sponge question, I don't know but I wouldn't have thought they work through periods.

Hessen Bub
06-21-15, 09:08
Just be careful not to slip on the floor wet from pussy juices. There's yellow sings "Caution! Slippery when wet!" if too many girls have their period on the same day.

HB.

SvenFKK
06-21-15, 09:57

What's the hygiene situation like if all the girls walk around naked the whole time? If you think nothing drips out of their pussies, then just look at your girlfriends soiled panties. Do the girls shower after each customer? Do they work during their period by using a sponge inside their pussies or do they take days off?It's really not a problem. They clean up after each customer (less of a problem if there is no AO). But if there is something dripping out of their pussies, then wearing panties wouldn't improve the situation, at least with respect to their pussies (but perhaps with respect to the floor). But, again, nothing drips out. I've noticed the occasional sponge, but probably some take off during their periods as well. I've never seen menstrual blood at an FKK club.

Very occasionally, at Partytreff clubs, I've seen one guy finish and the next guy continue right away, without the girl cleaning up. But this was because of mutual understanding between the girl and the second guy, and no AO vaginal or anal sex was involved.

Hessen Bub
06-21-15, 11:02
Doesn't happen that often but I've seen menstrual blood in FKK. On my dick (on the condom) and also on the bed, one girl happened to get her period while I was fucking her and the bed looked like a crime scene. LOL. Shit happens.

Google translate that: " In der Regel haben Wikinger rote Bärte. " LOL.

HB.

Syzygies
06-21-15, 17:36
I recently (just this week) had big blood stain on the sheets with an FKK girl at Sharks. She said it was not her period (LOL) and that she had a recent operation and that bleeding had happened a few times. She claimed there was no hurt at all. However the blood seemed to have stopped, so I would assume my dick had just gone deep and stirred up the remnants of her period. It wasn't deep red. Rather diluted by lube I guess. She wanted to make a story that it wasn't her period. I don't really mind, but very sceptical. She could have had a little sponge inside to try to stop the blood coming out, but I did not detect it this time, so perhaps not, as it would have done a better job in stopping the blood.

As I have a condom, a bit of blood doesn't worry me too much. I don't have phobias.

Another possibility, but less likely, is a girl has a uterus problem or infection, but continues working. That would normally mean significant pain. My girl showed no signs of any pain at all.

Another possibility is warts having been surgically removed but not healed up completely. In this case, I would expect the bleeding to keep going and not stop so quickly, and be brighter red colour.

Other girls in the past with bleeding not at period time, often refuse me as a customer in the future, even if they previously sessioned with me many times. Just said I was too risky, even though a gentle type.

So to me, if girl is not concerned at all about the blood, then its bound to be her period, 99%.

Exodus8
06-21-15, 18:18
Blood isn't a issue unless she start leaking when you perform DATY then you would look like a vampire, LOL.

Joke aside girls shouldn't be working during their periods. It's not fair and safe for them as they can pregnant also, haha jk.

Hessen Bub
06-21-15, 18:51
Most girls work during their period. They can't afford to pause for four or five days. But some girls do.

HB.

Faceless78
06-21-15, 19:02
Blood isn't a issue unless she start leaking when you perform DATY then you would look like a vampire, LOL.

Joke aside girls shouldn't be working during their periods. It's not fair and safe for them as they can pregnant also, haha jk.It's impossible for girls to take break of 1/4 of the time, they take pills and others to help get though, but it's still tough for them. If I happen to know my fav is in period, I try to be soft or just take her for a no sex session.

About the pregnant thing, once a girl told me she's unable to get the seeds, so she would even be happy if someone could get her pregnant. Yet I'm not sure if she's joking or not. It was not interesting to continue that topic with her.

Exodus8
06-21-15, 19:11
I was thinking a break if money wasn't an issue. Guess that's not possible for most girls so no wonder they want 200 e / 30 min sessions.

Unable to get the seeds? Seems like a joke unless she actually tries to get preggy with her BF or anything.

Faceless78
06-21-15, 19:56
I was thinking a break if money wasn't an issue. Guess that's not possible for most girls so no wonder they want 200 e / 30 min sessions.

Unable to get the seeds? Seems like a joke unless she actually tries to get preggy with her BF or anything.Sadly money is an big issue for WGs. and taking 1-2 days off every weeks is more practical than taking one week off every month

She said that's from her mothers family, female members have the possibility of infertility.

Jhc1976
06-21-15, 22:36
Hello,

I'll be travelling south through across the length of Germany from the Netherlands to Zurich in August and interested in checking out the FKK scene. Please could you help me identify a good club. Here's my checklist:

1. I'd like a club where most / all of the girls naked.

2. Looks are important, though so is having a good connection (I know this is subjective), but at least where the girls respond to this!

3. I'll probably be passing through on a Sunday / Monday. I could rearrange to include Saturday but that sounds like the most hectic day of the week.

Any thoughts,

Thanks,

JackSince writing this, I have found from the Palace thread that Palace, Oase, Sharks, MH and World are all fully nude. These are a bit out of my way but not dramatically. It's looking like I will be visiting on a Saturday night, rather than the Sunday / Monday as suggested above. Any suggestions on which of these is likely to less hectic on a Saturday? I want a chilled / no-hassle experience with pretty, natural looking girls that aren't going to rip me off.

Thanks,

Jack

Faceless78
06-21-15, 23:23
Since writing this, I have found from the Palace thread that Palace, Oase, Sharks, MH and World are all fully nude. These are a bit out of my way but not dramatically. It's looking like I will be visiting on a Saturday night, rather than the Sunday / Monday as suggested above. Any suggestions on which of these is likely to less hectic on a Saturday? I want a chilled / no-hassle experience with pretty, natural looking girls that aren't going to rip me off.

Thanks,

JackIf you are look for a chilled / no-hassle experience, then Saturday is not your day. Thses clubs are usually full on weekends; try Wednesday and Thursday perhaps, most girls attend and not so many men. Oase and sharks have the best LU on most of the dyas.

Since you know girls may rip you off, it already reduces the possibility of being ripped off. Tell what you are want and stick to it, you should be fine.

Syzygies
06-21-15, 23:36
Since writing this, I have found from the Palace thread that Palace, Oase, Sharks, MH and World are all fully nude. These are a bit out of my way but not dramatically. It's looking like I will be visiting on a Saturday night, rather than the Sunday / Monday as suggested above. Any suggestions on which of these is likely to less hectic on a Saturday? I want a chilled / no-hassle experience with pretty, natural looking girls that aren't going to rip me off.

Thanks,

JackThe best club for newbies is World. Most reliable service with less attempt at upsell. Still possible to meet the odd aggressive girl, but the more aggressive the girl, the more you should avoid her. I won't try to change your day. If I go to World I would prefer a Saturday.

Sirioja
06-22-15, 11:30

Thanks,

JackIn August, many girls are on holidays, for a Sunday visit, according to last year, Sharks, ask what you like to the girls before going to room.

PayForIt
06-23-15, 00:25
What follows is my short summary of the various clubs I visited on a trip this week. Others will have different views to mine and there is no substitute for reading the various individual forums to get a wide perspective on what people think. These are very personal views:

Clubs visited: Artemis Berlin, World Giessen, Sharks Darmstadt, and Oase, Freidrichstdorf. The last three are considered to be "Frankfurt clubs" due to their proximity to Frankfurt. In fact two otherClubs, namely Mainhattan and Palace are far more central to Frankfurt but I didn't visit either of those clubs based upon my previous visits to them and the comment of others in each of their forums which warned me off.

Getting there. For Artemis this is very easy whether you drive, go by train or taxi. It is located in the Charlottenburg district of the city (on the outskirts). There are several hotels within walking distance the best two of which are the Romantik (aptly named!) and the Aspria. I prefer the latter for its fitness facilities and spa. Both are walking distance, reasonably priced with good rooms. Romantik is nearer but the walk from Aspria is about 12 minutes and easy with GPS. Cab back is 10 euros. Or walk again.

In Frankfurt. Sharks is an easy train ride from the Main Frankfurt Hbf but then when you get off you need a cab to the club. It is not walking distance and it's in an industrial area some way out of town. So you'll pay less than 10 euros on the train but will then have a 15-20 euro cab ride to the club. I got a cab there out of central Frankfurt because this time I was lazy. Cost 65 euros. Taxi back was also 65 euros. By all means barter with the drivers. Tell them you'll happily go to the train station instead and their prices drop. As has been advised here before. Don't accept a meter fare. World is the furthest club from Frankfurt. Based outside of Giessen. A pretty town. Train fare was 15 euros. Then again a cab. Think it was 20 including tip. I took a cab all the way back to Frankfurt after midnight. Was warned in the Club it would be 100 euros but after some haggling got it to 70 euros. Don't know how because the cab driver would have known I'd probably missed the last train (I'm not sure. I didn't check times).

Oase. Easy train for again I think less than 10 euros. Don't get off at Friedrichsdorf the nearest station. I've done that twice and couldn't get a cab without calling the club to send one out for me. Get off one stop before at Bad Homburg and get a cab. About 22 euros. By the time you've done both you might consider the 50 euros standard cab fare out of Frankfurt better value. I did. 60 euros return was lowest I could get.

Club entry fees; Artemis in Berlin is 80 euros. No discount if you arrive late as club is open till 5 am. Sharks was I think 70, World 57 and Oase 70.

Best club layout. For me: World. On two levels but fantastic outdoor area, great outdoor cabins, good square bar area for circuits to check out girls. Lovely downstairs area, great indoor and outdoor pools, good sports / TV area. Next. Sharks - big club where you can see all of the girls at once who are not eating or in the rooms. Worst layout. Oase - bit all over the place. Walk in, large staircae down to lockers. Change. Back up to main bar which is so dark you cannot see girls faces properly. Down a short corridor and round a corner or two to the wellness area (you could easily miss the massage area). Down some stairs to the restaurant and jacuzzi area. Outsider then and upstairs to gardens. Circuits not possible without looking desperate. You can chill in the bright area above the jacuzzi but just sitting there doesn't seem proactive.

Best LU. Impossible to say as these change frequently. Last year for me best was Sharks. This time it was the worst. Read the forums to be updated on the swings and changes on which club has the best LU at the time you intend to visit. What can be said is that Oase and Artemis regularly have 100+ girls then Sharks and World less. Quantity is not always quality though. I found the LU at World the strongest in Frankfurt. Despite the numbers being lower. For me, this time. The LU at Artemis blew the other clubs away. A lot of very pretty girls with slim bodies. A little unusual as Artemis has a reputation for the girls being a bit older and more PSE. It wasn't like that so much this time.

Food. Best was Sharks by some distance. Great options and well prepared. Worse was Oase by a mile. Truly awful and I refused to eat it.

Quality. Not that it really matters as ultimately you are there for the girls, but if you are going to spend 6+hours in one day at a club, it's overall decor, ambience and quality adds to your experience. World feels the most luxurious. More of a countryside retreat / oasis. The downstairs wellness area at Artemis is second to none though. Great indoor pool, lovely hammam, several sauna rooms and nice bar / sports tv area where the girls will watch the sports with the guys. The locker rooms at Sharks are like an old gym. Blue, cheap and tacky. Artemis are not much better. Oase and Wold are quality.

Best outdoor area. World by a mile. Wooded, secluded, large, great outdoor pool, outdoor cabins, beach volleyball area. Nicely mown lawns made it feel expensive. Next Oase despite the lawn NEVER being cut. A real shame. Still nice on sunny day with cabanas and some football games and table tennis table outside.

Rooms / zimmers. World's are the worst. It is surprising as everything else in the Club is impressive. The lack of air con is also poor there. Oase has a couple of larger good rooms but I find them a bit squashed. Artemis has good big rooms but I find them a little dark. Sharks has at the best rooms. As well as themed rooms downstairs (including an Egyptian and domination room) there are other perks to be had in the main upstairs rooms with little twists. Again some domination features in some rooms. All adds to it a bit.

Massage. Might not be for you but a great way to spend time recovering from a session. Best masseuse (I've tried them all in all of these clubs) is the dark non-asian lady at Oase. Excellent. Take an eye mask. The room is too bright. Only downside is it is a bit noisy. World. Rooms tucked away and quiet. Good male masseuse. Sharks. Older guy at back of club. Strangely quiet enough. You can here the awful club music but it sufficiently dampened. He is a good masseuse. Artemis. Really don't like that there are no rooms for massage. Two beds but next to the downstairs pool so every passer by gets to see you being massaged and you can here every conversation. Skip it. Ask to go to the Hammam instead. Roomed off, great service.

Music. Best at World. Next Artemis then Oase and last Sharks where they have about 5 tracks they play in a loop. Awful.

Best atmosphere. When there is a party / good vibe at Artemis it is hard to beat. The girls get into it as well. World is more chilled but has a nice relaxed feel. The football table at Oase can lend itself to some good socialising. And the girls play and are good! Sharks has no real ambience.

Ranking. For what it's worth, last year I ranked the Frankfurt clubs as follows: 1. Sharks 2 Oase 3 Palace 4 Mainhattan. If I rank my preferences in summer 2015, taking into account the quality of line up, the club, the service level of the girls, and all other factors, IMHO my rankings are:

1. Artemis.

2. World.

3. Oase.

4, Sharks.

As they say on here YMMV. The guys in the Frankfurt forums (not all but some) can be a little defensive about their clubs! No harm in that. I've omitted the clubs around Dusseldorf as I've only been to Living Room which is small but has a strong line up. Based on a visit some months ago, if it was considered in the above list it would rank at 4 pushing Sharks down to last again. So Sharks has gone from top to bottom for me. Which all goes to show it's personal taste and based on perception of the LU.

Hope some of this helps people thinking of entering FKK world in Germany. If you've never been it's great. As many have said, you'll never repeat the first time when you see 100+ naked women. It's thrilling. But the truth is also that it has a shelf life. Many of the guys in the forums go weekly. I'll be honest and say that I wouldn't do that even if these clubs were on my doorstep. I never thought I'd get bored looking at naked women but I did. And these clubs all have a dessous day where the girls wear some lingerie. But what these clubs lack is variety. 95% of the girls are eastern european. There are virtually no latinas from South America (who undeniably provide the best and most service you can get). I had one girl from USA in World - real surprise. There are few nationalities outside of Romania / Moldova / Hungary / Czech and Bulgaria at these clubs. The mystique of seeing a beautiful woman in a lovely dress or short skirt doesn't apply in these clubs as it does in Clubs in Spain, Dubai, Thailand, USA, Australia etc is nice. Sure you don't get nasty surprises (saggy tits/ fat ass) as you see it all in front of you. But there is something sexy about finding out as well and removing the apparel. IMHO a trip to FKK clubs once or maximum twice a year is probably enough. The model is based upon cheap sex (50 euros per 30 minutes or 60 at Artemis). The result is that the girls frequently want to upsell so that you are persuaded to do more time, or take services (CIM / anal) which you might not want. Suck and fuck is available in other parts of europe for 20 euros. Good looking SWs will do it in several countries. Look at the Madrid forum to see over 100 girls in one area who will offer this. For 50 euros they will give you the earth. At the other end of the spectrum are Switzerland and London. With high priced escorts not always worth the 250 euro fees. Switzerland also boasts FKK clubs whereas London does not. In fact London is a poor destination for mongering. Lots of escorts but all selected from websites with airbrushed pictures.

The upside of FKK is the experience of being confronted with lots of naked women. The downside it the lottery on service. Whilst that can be said of other places, Vive in Madrid for example might be 220 euros for one hour but it boasts 100+girls of which over 60% will be stunners with amazing figures. You get what you pay for in life.

If you've never done FKK and you like mongering then do it. It's a great experience. If you are in Berlin Artemis is the only choice. Berlin is a great city to visit. There is a lot to do. Dusseldorf is run down and not worth going to. Though Cologne is close and beautiful. Frankfurt is a business city and is boring and (mainly by the station) rough and dirty. Without FKK there is no other good reason to visit it. But it's worth putting on the radar once or twice because of the wide variety of clubs.

Having done it a few times in the last few years I'm signing off. I feel like I've done it and have no desire to continue doing it. I've no doubt I'll be back at some point but I very much doubt it will be this year. On to new adventures in new destinations. Without being disrespectful to anyone - Germany is not the best country in the world to visit either (Berlin excepted).
This latest trip was quite a disappointment and I'll be taking my mongering elsewhere. Though I'll still go to Artemis in Berlin in future as it is, for me, the best FKK experience of them all. World is nice but logistically badly located. But is a really nice club and I'd be very happy to plan a return trip there in good weather for the outdoors.

One thought which won't be well received (some people prefer to ignore reality) but is worth a mention: BBBJ is common in FKK clubs. If the girl gives a BBBJ to a guy before you and then gives you one. You are going to now have whatever STI he has. The notion of STI's being rare via oral sex is scientifically and factually rubbish. You'll get a lot of guys boasting "I've been doing this for 15 years and had 10,000 rooms and never caught a thing". Good for them. Same as the 90 year old boasting he / she smoked 50 cigarettes a day and is still living. Failing to mention the 25 of his / her friends in a graveyard who smoked less and didn't get so lucky. Moral of the tale. Enjoy your mongering but be careful. There is a reason why mongering in most other parts of the world requires protected oral sex. I spoke to one guy this weekend (a regular in FKK clubs) who had both gonorrhoea and chlamydia in the last year. Yes the girls get checked out (there is a physician present at Artemis) but they don't get checked after every session! Take your own condoms and insist on wearing them for BBBJ if you have a wife / GF at home. If you don't then go on and enjoy knowing that azithromax / azithromin together with ceftriaxone will cure the two most common STIs. If you think you only like BBBJ and not condoms you haven't researched enough. By Sagami condoms online. They are one sixth of a human hair and you will not know you have one on. You only get them online unless you live in Japan.

Finally, a word of thanks to all of those who have kindly offered advice, PMs, assistance etc in helping my own mongering experiences in Germany to be as good as they could be. There are some really helpful guys in these forums. Other forums are not so friendly. The Dubai forums are treacherous waters for the unwary. Those guys eat raw meat if you say the wrong thing! Sad. It's meant to all be about helping the sad souls amongst us (me included) who have become sexually addicted and cannot seem to kick the habit whilst telling ourselves we actually don't want to.

Any questions please PM me. Happy to give whatever other help I can.

Cheers.

PFI.

UltraHappy
06-23-15, 00:41
One thought which won't be well received (some people prefer to ignore reality) but is worth a mention: BBBJ is common in FKK clubs. If the girl gives a BBBJ to a guy before you and then gives you one. You are going to now have whatever STI he has. The notion of STI's being rare via oral sex is scientifically and factually rubbish.This is not the safe-sex thread, so I'll be brief. I could not let these statements slide without a brief comment.

In my hundreds of Zimmers, most with BBBJ, I've gotten exactly two fungal infections, each cleared up with a topical antifungal agent. Regularly testing shows that I have never ever received an actual STD. This is not bragging as you refer to it, I am merely stating fact. With all the scare mongering about STDs here in the States and on the Internet trying to scare our teens, I was surprised at my luck. But, nevertheless, this has been my personal experience.

I understand there is risk involved here, but you are clearly overstating the risk. If the risk were as high as you suggest, then I would have caught plenty of STDs. The simple fact that I haven't, demonstrates that the risk is not so high as the certainty you suggest after all.

SavoySuit
06-23-15, 10:09
This is not the safe-sex thread, so I'll be brief. I could not let these statements slide without a brief comment.

In my hundreds of Zimmers, most with BBBJ, I've gotten exactly two fungal infections, each cleared up with a topical antifungal agent. Regularly testing shows that I have never ever received an actual STD. This is not bragging as you refer to it, I am merely stating fact. With all the scare mongering about STDs here in the States and on the Internet trying to scare our teens, I was surprised at my luck. But, nevertheless, this has been my personal experience.

I understand there is risk involved here, but you are clearly overstating the risk. If the risk were as high as you suggest, then I would have caught plenty of STDs. The simple fact that I haven't, demonstrates that the risk is not so high as the certainty you suggest after all.You essentially proved the point of his next line (which you omitted in the quote). Some people can smoke all their life and be fine, but others due to genetics. Are more susceptible to having problems.

PussyLiccker
06-23-15, 14:18
I noticed some clubs at the NRW are doing summer robes like the one DV has been using for awhile. They are not the thick types, it's quited to be much more breathable and thinner, hence cooler.

Indulger
06-28-15, 07:24
Dear ISG folks,

I have an official travel plan sometime in Aug / Sept to some town near Nurenberg. Googling about the FKK clubs there, the first one to pop up was FKK Palmas and I couldn't find specific thread for FKK Palmas. Have any of you tried it? Please share your feedback about the lineup, service levels etc. So for during all my previous trips I've visited only FKK Artemis several times. How does this Palmas compare with Artemis?

Sanuk327
06-28-15, 17:51
Considering approaching 35 C heat waive next weekend, which NRW clubs have the best air conditioning and swimming pools? I am aware about indoor pool in PSR and outdoor pool in DV.

Christian G
06-28-15, 18:46
Considering approaching 35 C heat waive next weekend, which NRW clubs have the best air conditioning and swimming pools? I am aware about indoor pool in PSR and outdoor pool in DV.
Outdoor pool http://www.villavertigo.de/
http://www.yinyang.nl/en

Willi69
06-28-15, 20:15
Planet Happy Garden: http://immerhappy.de.

NF4591
06-28-15, 22:01
Considering approaching 35 C heat waive next weekend, which NRW clubs have the best air conditioning and swimming pools? I am aware about indoor pool in PSR and outdoor pool in DV.Same question on Frankfurt-area FKKs: Which clubs have the best air conditioning? My favorite clubs are Oase and Mainhattan, and maybe Sharks, but the weather could make sessions uncomfortable without proper AC. All the clubs seem too warm even on a regular day, so one hopes that they will use AC next weekend.

Banana Boi
06-28-15, 22:14
I find the NRW rooms to all be cooler than Hessen clubs. I usually get too hot while in rooms at Oase, Sharks, and World. It's one of the many reasons I prefer NRW over Hessen clubs. As for the main club area, ACA and Magnum are the only NRW clubs that are unbearable at times.

Sanuk, the GT cabins have A / C. Problem is most girls get too cold when you turn it on.

PussyLiccker
06-28-15, 22:22
Sharks rooms upstairs are too hot. It really puts a damper on the session. One of the rooms during winter was unbearable, and it bothered me too much and couldn't relax during the session. Recently, I went for the window side because of this. They really need to do something about this.

Don't recall if GT gets hot or not during the summer, didn't have much visits during summer periods. GT has the summer robes now, and I believe LR also like the ones at DV.

ACA can be hot. Winter the rooms get cold, and I've had a girl want to put my robe on because of it. Made me sad. Recently, a girl told me she felt cold.

Good temperature is important for guys and gals in clubs. Girls saying it's cold during the session, ruins the mood for both of us.

Sanuk327
06-29-15, 02:30
Sharks rooms upstairs are too hot. It really puts a damper on the session. One of the rooms during winter was unbearable, and it bothered me too much and couldn't relax during the session. Recently, I went for the window side because of this. They really need to do something about this.

Don't recall if GT gets hot or not during the summer, didn't have much visits during summer periods. GT has the summer robes now, and I believe LR also like the ones at DV.

ACA can be hot. Winter the rooms get cold, and I've had a girl want to put my robe on because of it. Made me sad. Recently, a girl told me she felt cold.

Good temperature is important for guys and gals in clubs. Girls saying it's cold during the session, ruins the mood for both of us.Since most girls are eastern Europeans, they feel cold at the same temp. when Americans feel hot because AC in US is the coldest in the world. I don't use robes in clubs during summer and use waist towels. Babylon even doesn't provide robes during summer and girls there teach you how to wear towels that they don't untie.

PussyLiccker
06-29-15, 03:11
Since most girls are eastern Europeans, they feel cold at the same temp. when Americans feel hot because AC in US is the coldest in the world. I don't use robes in clubs during summer and use waist towels. Babylon even doesn't provide robes during summer and girls there teach you how to wear towels that they don't untie.They weren't from EE. It was just a rainy night being colder than it should have been in the season, and the rooms at ACA arn't insulated well I believe. I got a bit of body fat so it insulates me fine. LOL. I used to wear towels mainly in Hessen as well, and I had no clue how to properly put it on, holding on to it at times, until a girl came by, and showed me how it was done.

But, I didn't know people of different places feel unconfort of temp at different levels on the avg. I would think girls in club would feel cold easier since most are slim with less body fat, and supposedly girls on the avg feel colder due to their geometry vs men.

Hessen Bub
06-29-15, 07:28
Same question on Frankfurt-area FKKs: Which clubs have the best air conditioning?Palace.

HB.

Sanuk327
06-29-15, 14:34
They weren't from EE. It was just a rainy night being colder than it should have been in the season, and the rooms at ACA arn't insulated well I believe. I got a bit of body fat so it insulates me fine. LOL. I used to wear towels mainly in Hessen as well, and I had no clue how to properly put it on, holding on to it at times, until a girl came by, and showed me how it was done.

But, I didn't know people of different places feel unconfort of temp at different levels on the avg. I would think girls in club would feel cold easier since most are slim with less body fat, and supposedly girls on the avg feel colder due to their geometry vs men.Many foreign visitors feel frozen when visiting US during summer. I often heard them asking to raise the temperature in the restaurants and buses or to shut down AC completely. AC became widespread in Eastern Europe only recently and locals accustomed to higher temperatures indoors. The other reason why AC works so cold in US is attitude to the smell of sweat. In US it is simply unacceptable while in Europe it is more tolerable (especially in public transport).

McAdonis
06-29-15, 17:32
If Romanians girls are riding in your car, never turn on the air conditioner or try to open a window--even if your car is reaching near sauna temperatures--or you will never hear the end of it:

http://jsbangs.com/2011/12/13/draft-romanias-silent-killer/

Got death stares at ACA once when the air conditioner broke last July and I tried to open the window near the money lockers. It was like 11 pm and place was packed to full capacity with the sudden entry of what seemed like hundreds of Turks.

Another funny forum topic about how prevalent this belief is in EE and SE:

http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/archive/index.php/t-506768.html

I'd say 100% of EE grandmothers believe you will die from cold draft. Amongst younger EE girls, probably 90% LOL.

The funny thing is this only applied to letting cold air into a warmer place (like a car or house). You will see EE girls, wear tiny skirts and parkas to go to the disco in the freezing winter--no problem. That could be just that they place a premium on looking good, so they can temporarily ignore their superstitions--I have no idea.

German residences don't really seem to have air conditioners. Primary reason probably is they care about the environment and energy efficiency. German buildings are constructed with insulation, so it stays warm in winter and cool in the summer. And all the saved heating and cooling costs can be re-invested into FKK.

Member #4581
06-29-15, 18:07
Interesting. I remember, this girl at Sharks hurriedly closed the window on the upstairs room, after I opened it wide open. It was around 6 PM in the summer with a lot of bright light coming in, and you could see some houses in the near distance with windows. I thought she was shy about being seen by someone while in the act of sex. I did not understand, because that same girl had given me a blow job just a few minutes prior, out in the open, next to the pool. Her English was not too good, and I could not understand why she would feel shy. Of course the thought never came to me that it was due to concerns about cold draught, LOL (and it was quite hot to begin with, who can imagine being concerned about cold!

Some sharks rooms upstairs have the AC directly blasting on to you, I think it was one of those caves. One time, Sandra was on top and started shivering because the the blast was directly hitting her, and I had to keep rubbing my hands on her back to keep warm, while focusing on the main activity, lol.

If Romanians girls are riding in your car, never turn on the air conditioner or try to open a window--even if your car is reaching near sauna temperatures--or you will never hear the end of it:

Got death stares at ACA once when the air conditioner broke last July and I tried to open the window near the money lockers. It was like 11 pm and place was packed to full capacity with the sudden entry of what seemed like hundreds of Turks.

Another funny forum topic about how prevalent this belief is in EE and SE:

http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/archive/index.php/t-506768.html

I'd say 100% of EE grandmothers believe you will die from cold draft. Amongst younger EE girls, probably 90% LOL.

The funny thing is this only applied to letting cold air into a warmer place (like a car or house). You will see EE girls, wear tiny skirts and parkas to go to the disco in the freezing winter--no problem. That could be just that they place a premium on looking good, so they can temporarily ignore their superstitions--I have no idea.

German residences don't really seem to have air conditioners. Primary reason probably is they care about the environment and energy efficiency. German buildings are constructed with insulation, so it stays warm in winter and cool in the summer. And all the saved heating and cooling costs can be re-invested into FKK.

Nille Copenhagen
06-29-15, 18:43

Got death stares at ACA once when the air conditioner broke last July and I tried to open the window near the money lockers. It was like 11 pm and place was packed to full capacity with the sudden entry of what seemed like hundreds of Turks..Not true! I've witnessed many times the window by the Aca lockers was opened, I've sad in the garden with different girls many times in all weather and they were not cold and we have fucked with the window open, so they were not afraid of the cold draft. At World the opening to the garden is always open, there is a cool draft constantly and no one is bothered.

So much for the cold draft myth. LOL.

Engine Driver
06-30-15, 01:37
Could someone please advise me if Oase, Sharks and World have wifi. If so, would I look like an idiot if I fired up my lap top and did some work while relaxing between sessions? I will be a tourist in the Frankfurt area for a few days. If I spend most of the day at each club, besides eating, screwing and getting a massage, how else could I kill 8 hours?

McAdonis
06-30-15, 02:19
Not true! I've witnessed many times the window by the Aca lockers was opened, I've sad in the garden with different girls many times in all weather and they were not cold and we have fucked with the window open, so they were not afraid of the cold draft. At World the opening to the garden is always open, there is a cool draft constantly and no one is bothered.

So much for the cold draft myth. LOL.Stereotypes are based on some fact but yah not always 100% true. "Curent" is the Romanian word for it.

From what I remember the door to World garden is quite a distance away from the couches.

At ACA it is is the girls, near the window that had a problem. That space is usually occupied by a girl with silicones and tattoos. So the couch faces the wall. But they are always sitting on the couch's backrest facing the opposite direction so they can see the main floor. This makes them about 3 meters from the window. I opened the window completely. Some girls just walked farther away, but the girls who like that couch just gave me evil stares. They didn't say anything. When I walked away five minutes later, they immediately pushed the window closed--although they did not completely shut it. That window is always a little bit open I think.

The Spiegelzimmer (mirror room) is a small room at Sharks and has a standup fan only about three arms lengths away. From my experience, some girls are okay with the fan being on as long as the air is not directly blowing on them.

It may depend on the amount of wind being generated too. In traffic it might be okay to open the window, when the car is moving fast--don't do it.

BTW when you go to RO this summer consider taking a minibus from Frankfurt. Probably just be a random Romanian guy without any license, but hey it will be cheap:

http://www.bizoo.ro/produse/transport-persoane-frankfurt/start-0/10/

Something like this would be hardcore Eastern-bloc (complete with driver smoking a cigarette entire time):

http://ymtram.mashke.org/russia/chita/photos/chita60010.jpg

PussyLiccker
06-30-15, 04:37
At ACA it is is the girls, near the window that had a problem. That space is usually occupied by a girl with silicones and tattoos. So the couch faces the wall. But they are always sitting on the couch's backrest facing the opposite direction so they can see the main floor. This makes them about 3 meters from the window. I opened the window completely. Some girls just walked farther away, but the girls who like that couch just gave me evil stares. They didn't say anything. When I walked away five minutes later, they immediately pushed the window closed--although they did not completely shut it. That window is always a little bit open I think.
You know that the couches closest to the money lockers are where the Hungarians sit right? I've been with some of the girls in that section, so I know they are Hungarian as they stick together.

Trans Atlantic
06-30-15, 05:35
You know that the couches closest to the money lockers are where the Hungarians sit right? I've been with some of the girls in that section, so I know they are Hungarian as they stick together.And how are these Hungarians in the zimmer?

Hessen Bub
06-30-15, 07:45
Stereotypes are based on some fact but yah not always 100% true.

The Spiegelzimmer (mirror room) is a small room at Sharks and has a standup fan only about three arms lengths away. From my experience, some girls are okay with the fan being on as long as the air is not directly blowing on them.My experience is completely opposite: Girls (Romanians) will turn the fan directly towards the bed and the action. And I always turn it of or around as I don't want to catch a cold.

HB.

Hessen Bub
06-30-15, 07:46
Could someone please advise me if Oase, Sharks and World have wifi. If so, would I look like an idiot if I fired up my lap top and did some work while relaxing between sessions? Oase has WiFi (ask for the WLAN password) and will allow laptops in the relax zone or at the tables next to the whirlpool. Sharks and World don't have WiFi.

HB.

MaximDuck
06-30-15, 18:52
It's not clear how long is your next visit but if you're staying for 3 days, why not try each one.

That way, you can scratch your itch for each of these places else you will be wondering 'what if'.

I've not been back to Palace for awhile (almost a year) but it will be very much like Artemis for line up quality and ambiance.

I last visited World and Mainhattan in December. Madi and Neya are worth seeing if you stop by World. I don't have much updated intel on Mainhattan but I'm sure you will find one or two girls there that would be worth your while.

If staying longer than 3 days you can then revisit the ones you enjoyed the most from these three or alternatively make return visits back to Sharks or Oase.

Howie.Well, Howie, yours was the recommendation I ultimately settled on.

I found it interesting that you compared Palace with Artemis for quality and ambiance, because I found these qualities completely lacking in the former. Even worse than the bad reports I have read. Never going back. Artemis I like much better.

I did end up seeing Madi and Nea (Neya) at World, and particularly enjoyed Nea. Furthermore my two experiences with World were such that I actually place it atop my Frankfurt pecking order at the moment, with Sharks and Oase falling in 2nd and 3rd.

Mainhattan was pretty much as you described. No problem finding one or two to be worth the while. Particularly enjoyed Nicolette (23, Hungarian, petite, nicely tanned) and would consider returning just for her. I just don't see the need to go back again so long as the other 3 are accessible. It struck me as being more similar to the Nurnberg clubs, perhaps slightly better. OK if there's nothing else.

McAdonis
06-30-15, 20:09
My experience is completely opposite: Girls (Romanians) will turn the fan directly towards the bed and the action. And I always turn it of or around as I don't want to catch a cold.

HB.Guess you are old-fashioned:

http://www.german-way.com/german-phobia-killer-draft/

You know that the couches closest to the money lockers are where the Hungarians sit right? I've been with some of the girls in that section, so I know they are Hungarian as they stick together.Yah, didn't know that! None of them has ever interested me so I've never initiated a conversation with them. One of the nicer things about a no-approach club. How many Hungarians are usually there 4-5? The window closing incident occurred last year around World Cup time. Many girls were away during that period. I don't remember their faces because I don't make eye-contact if they do not interest me. Possible that another group of girls took their space if the Hungarians weren't present. This past Sunday at Sharks the Romanian crew of Yra, Cosmina, Rosa sat in the Dutch corner.

I do not know much about Hungarian culture. But the scared of draft phenomenon seems to be present across most of the cultures of continental Europe in varying degrees. Depending on how superstitious the person is. I noticed it first working in an office with Russians and traveling in the Eastern bloc. Russians call it "skvoznyak". Italians call it "colpo the'aria". Useful etiquette if you ever meet someone's grandmother or HB. LOL.

http://tuscantraveler.com/2013/florence/italian-life-rules-dreaded-draft-colpo-aria-blast-of-air/

http://www.england-moscow.com/2012/03/number-one-killer-in-russia.html

UltraHappy
06-30-15, 21:24
Guess you are old-fashioned:

http://www.german-way.com/german-phobia-killer-draft/
This phobia about drafts causing various ailments seems to pervade throughout Europe in general. I can't tell you how many newly-arrived French people I've met in the States who insist that drafts from the excessive air conditioning in my city is causing them to get sick in one way or another. Of course, these drafts apparently only cause these ailments in the newly-arrived Europeans and not the rest of us Americans.

Banana Boi
06-30-15, 22:17
The window closing incident occurred last year around World Cup time. It's not Yvette and the other Hungarian with the large face tatt like Linette. Yvette sees me opening that window all the time and laughs. Then again, I'm her customer and you're not.

There's usually a half dozen around, most aren't great but some times there's the odd gem. Anyone remember Hungarian Leona circa 2012 who always wore a pink bikini? She would even make Nora at Sixsens look like a normal girl.

Oxano1983
06-30-15, 22:19
Hello.

I am traveling to Frankfurt for FFK paradise in Germany, I think it has most and best clubs do you agree?

Prices lower then in Austria.

So I love RIMJOB, which FFK have or does it have and do girls do it? I used once from one escort lady in Vienna it was superb.

What prices, is that to weird to ask?

Recommend me best FFK with free food and nice outdoor facilities, if there is one like that?

Thank you so much.

I will be there for 16.07 - 19.07. If anyone want to join welcome I am 32.

Shine123
07-01-15, 00:18
Been to DUS twice now. Heading for 3rd time. 14-20 July. Renting a car to commute easier. Any mongers wanting to tag along please PM me.

Places on the agenda:

- Living room.

- Samya.

- Acapulco.

- Dolce Vita.

- Oceans.

- Ludors lounge.

- Some casinos.

McAdonis
07-01-15, 02:24
The real question for most of us Americans is not coming up with the 150,000 Euros for a retirement home in Germany, but rather, how the hell do we get the residency right to stay in Germany beyond our 3 month tourist visa limit? I'm not aware of any good routes to residency in Germany for American retirees, other than marriage to a European.

I would love to visit Sharks two or three times a week in my retirement years.

Germany has the strongest economy in the EU. Behind America and Canada, it is probably the number one destination for immigrants. That says a lot, because German is not a global language like the two countries ahead of it. You're best bet is to try to get papers with another EU country.

"Portugal, Cyprus, Greece, Hungary, Latvia and Spain" are some of the countries that grant residency permits if you buy a local property. Entry-level would appear to be Greece at 250,000 EUR. Once you have that permit you should be able to travel freely within the EU. You could probably rent a flat in Germany 365 days out of the year if you so chose. But personally, I'd probably spend most of my time in a warmer country like Greece or Spain or a country with lower cost of living like Hungary. Ryanair is a real cheap travel option. Between the Barcelona and Frankfurt hubs it's probably 50-60 EUR round trip. So you could do two weeks out of the month. Or every weekend. If you want to be a real cheap ass, just take those air-conditioned coaches. You'll be retired, so you got nothing but time on your hands. I'd buy the cheapest property in a tourist destination. So whenever you'd be away from your Greek home, you could rent it out to vacationers via Air BnB. That would help offset your lodging costs in Germany.

We are probably overpaying in Germany. These Romanian girls, I am sure would prefer to work closer to home. The reason they work in Germany is because they are making more than they could possibly make in Romania. You'd probably get the best prices if you went straight to the source and retired in Romania. The only problem is you'd need a local connection. But again, if you were retired, you'd have nothing but time. Whoever is your favorite WG now will probably be too old and ugly to be a WG by the time you reach retirement age. Maybe she could be your "madame" in Bucharest? If you could recruit a group of expat retirees willing to move to Romania, this could even be your madame's full-time job.

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/2/d7c1b472-44a6-11e4-ab0c-00144feabdc0.html#axzz3 eayF8 AoD.

Also, Italy has a huge demographic problem on par with Japan. Nobody in the cradle of Catholicism is having babies anymore. So if one can prove Italian ancestry, then one can obtain Italian papers and move back to the motherland.

Willi69
07-01-15, 10:23
Germany has the strongest economy in the EU. Behind America and Canada, it is probably the number one destination for immigrants.According to a current OECD study, Germany is meanwhile No. 2 in the world, after the USA.

http://www.faz.net/aktuell/wirtschaft/wirtschaftspolitik/oecd-studie-deutschland-ist-zweitbeliebtestes-einwanderungsland-12948274.html

Member #4581
07-02-15, 03:17
Speaking of GDP, how come we don't see more Greek girls in the clubs? Apparently, they can only draw down 60 euros from the ATMs anymore, and even then, half the machines are empty. Things have been pretty rough and getting worse, one would have thought more Greek girls would show up.

Engine Driver
07-02-15, 03:29
Speaking of GDP, how come we don't see more Greek girls in the clubs? Apparently, they can only draw down 60 euros from the ATMs anymore, and even then, half the machines are empty. Things have been pretty rough and getting worse, one would have thought more Greek girls would show up.Melbourne is my home town, which apparently is the second largest city for Greeks in the world after Athens. In 30 years of mongering, I have never come across a Greek WG.

I think it is a reflection of their work ethic. Greeks don't like to work hard and don't pay tax. That is the reason for their current economic situation. I think Greek girls would rather just depend on their relatives for hand outs than prostituting themselves.

PussyLiccker
07-02-15, 04:06
Looks like it's on the rise, but how much demand will there be for it with the country in a crisis? The pricing would naturally go down. It would seem natural they would have to seek else where for greater pay since with the crisis, and increase in prostitutes will lower the pricing. With Brothels legal and price down, seems like it will be a cheap destination.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-politics/11370049/Greek-election-Prostitution-is-the-hidden-cost-of-economic-crisis.html

Surprised pimping is legal there. It says, it's legal in Germany too? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_in_Europe

Hessen Bub
07-02-15, 07:04
Greeks don't like to work hard and don't pay tax. Most non German WG in Germany don't pay tax except for the 25€/ day the club takes.

HB.

Hessen Bub
07-02-15, 07:06
Where does it say that pimping is legal in Greece? It is not in Germany.

HB.

Antigonos
07-02-15, 17:52
Speaking of GDP, how come we don't see more Greek girls in the clubs? Apparently, they can only draw down 60 euros from the ATMs anymore, and even then, half the machines are empty. Things have been pretty rough and getting worse, one would have thought more Greek girls would show up.Young generation is extremely beautiful, almost all Greek girls are taking care of their looks, most of them are having a membership in a gym.

Plus is by far the european country with most easthetic surgeries per capita:http://www.spiegel.de/international/europe/cosmetic-surgery-up-in-greece-despite-crisis-a-898543.html.

You just have to visit Athens, go to a hotel and around the pool, you can fishing the hottest chicks that europe has. (specially if you like sluts).

The pic below is o a Greek student, who accepted to be my company for 50 euros per day, four days. Last year. (she works like that, she also has many friends who do the same, as far as I know they work independently for this few can be find on FKK, or local brothels).

PussyLiccker
07-03-15, 04:28
Where does it say that pimping is legal in Greece? It is not in Germany.

HB.Well, I got it from a Wiki page which references another which both seem to use the term "pimping" and state it as being legal. Pimping is not clearly defined, and the legal definition can be different from the type that has exploitive part to it. For Germany, it says Pimping is legal, but exploitation is not. So that had me question the meaning, and procuring is pimping, and it says:

Procuring or pandering is the facilitation or provision of a prostitute in the arrangement of a sex act with a customer. A procurer, colloquially called a pimp (if male) or a madam (if female), is an agent for prostitutes who collects part of their earnings. The procurer may receive this money in return for advertising services, physical protection, or for providing, and possibly monopolizing, a location where the prostitute may engage clients. Like prostitution, the legality of certain actions of a madam or a pimp vary from one region to the next.

Examples of procuring include:

Trafficking a prostitute into a country for the purpose of soliciting sex.
Operating a prostitution business.
Transporting a prostitute to the location of their arrangement.
Deriving financial gain from the prostitution of another.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_in_Europe

http://prostitution.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=000772

Legality could differ, and given exploitation is illigal in Germany, the brothel system does meet some of the examples of procuring. Brothels do derive financial gain from prositution, and brothels do provide protection, and promote prostitutes through advertisements, and etc. So, I'm guessing that's what is meant when it's said pimping is legal, but exploitation is not. Not sure if this correct since Austria and Switzerland, pimping is not legal, but brothels are. Not exactly sure how pimping is defined in German law. Of course exploitation has to be proven, even if it's illegal.

FlyByCable
07-03-15, 11:49
Would it be a stupid idea to visit FKK now those days when the heat turns in over Europe. I heard about 37-39 degrees Celsius. Will the girls be there or do they maybe stay at home? I was thinking to visit Artemis at Saturday and FKK World on Sunday.

Oxano1983
07-03-15, 15:32
Would it be a stupid idea to visit FKK now those days when the heat turns in over Europe. I heard about 37-39 degrees Celsius. Will the girls be there or do they maybe stay at home? I was thinking to visit Artemis at Saturday and FKK World on Sunday.I am interested for next weekend Frankfurt to!

Rchandra159
07-03-15, 19:50
Young generation is extremely beautiful, almost all Greek girls are taking care of their looks, most of them are having a membership in a gym.

Plus is by far the european country with most easthetic surgeries per capita:http://www.spiegel.de/international/europe/cosmetic-surgery-up-in-greece-despite-crisis-a-898543.html.

You just have to visit Athens, go to a hotel and around the pool, you can fishing the hottest chicks that europe has. (specially if you like sluts).

The pic below is o a Greek student, who accepted to be my company for 50 euros per day, four days. Last year. (she works like that, she also has many friends who do the same, as far as I know they work independently for this few can be find on FKK, or local brothels).Hi,

Can you attach the picture of the Greek student and also info on how to contact her.

PussyLiccker
07-04-15, 21:53
Anybody know of forums (any language forum other than this one) that talks about Artemis and Hamburg clubs? Also, Beyern clubs? How about Austrian or Swiss?

Hessen Bub
07-04-15, 23:37
Lustscout. To.

Roemerforum.com

Verkehrsberichte. De.

Lusthaus. CC.

Freiercafe. Org.

All German boards, I hope it's ok to post the links here.

HB.

PussyLiccker
07-05-15, 04:57
Thanks, out of the listed, the most informative ones are Lustscout and Freiere Cafe from what I see. I like how Freiere Cafe specifically is organized. Each thread for a particular girl is titled for easy sorting and etc. Starting with girl's name, then age, then origin. But yeah, I like how the Dutch or German forums are setup. Very well organized, and of course they are posted by locals or regulars that are experienced hobbyists that posts more frequently and wide variety of girls.

Willi69
07-05-15, 11:18
Anybody know of forums (any language forum other than this one) that talks about Artemis and Hamburg clubs? Also, Beyern clubs? How about Austrian or Swiss?A list of European forums:

http://www.eisbaerenforum.com/forum/showthread.php?259-Linkliste-NRW&p=734#post734

Hamburg:

http://www.eisbaerenforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?37-Hamburg

This German Eisbaerenforum is new since a few days but has already a lot of content, especially in the area of NRW and The Netherlands (will rapidly grow).

The nice front page:

http://www.eisbaerenforum.com/forum/content.php

PussyLiccker
07-05-15, 17:24
Thanks for the list. It's good to have many different forum to reference since some girls may not show up on one forum, but may show up on another. Also, the club updates are of course quicker with the local forums.

My question is more geared toward forum that has the most members for Berlin and Hamburg clubs as they would have the most postings and up to date information. I know FreiereCafe is more NRW clubs, and another forum could have more members posting about Hessen clubs.

Banana Boi
07-05-15, 18:14
Thanks Willi.

Willi69
07-05-15, 19:34
Berlin: http://www.verkehrsberichte.de.

Ebauche
07-06-15, 03:14
In 30 years of mongering, I have never come across a Greek WG.Used to cross paths with on at Palace a few years back. Nothing special. A bit older and milfy. But she's the only one I recall.

Maxime
07-06-15, 15:53
A list of European forums:

http://www.eisbaerenforum.com/forum/showthread.php?259-Linkliste-NRW&p=734#post734

Hamburg:

http://www.eisbaerenforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?37-Hamburg

This German Eisbaerenforum is new since a few days but has already a lot of content, especially in the area of NRW and The Netherlands (will rapidly grow).

The nice front page:

http://www.eisbaerenforum.com/forum/content.phpAnd for the people who like Dutch more, you can of course visit the related forum www.ijsberenforum.com where alread many info on most of the German clubs can be found (and Google translate can help you read it easily).

Mangga
07-08-15, 15:41
Fellow mongers, I'm going to be in Frankfurt on the last week of July (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday) and was thinking to pay a visit to my favorite clubs Sharks, Oase, World. Considering I don't mind less crowded days, but never seen those clubs during the week, what can you tell me about the general lineup? Do these clubs give their best only on weekends? Considering we're in summer time maybe more girls are working during the week and the lineup isn't much affected? Thank you.

Maxime
07-09-15, 21:08
Fellow mongers, I'm going to be in Frankfurt on the last week of July (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday) and was thinking to pay a visit to my favorite clubs Sharks, Oase, World. Considering I don't mind less crowded days, but never seen those clubs during the week, what can you tell me about the general lineup? Do these clubs give their best only on weekends? Considering we're in summer time maybe more girls are working during the week and the lineup isn't much affected? Thank you.

Sharks on Wednesday is a good choice: entrance price 45 euro and decent line up. Oase has dessoux day on Thursday (so no FKK) and if you like lingerie as good choice, if not, better go on Tuesday. I am not a fan of World, and the last few months this is even gotten worse because of the attitude of girls to ask +50 euro for DFK and / or fingering!

Jhc1976
07-13-15, 19:59

Thanks,

JackHello,

After having processed as much of the information on here as I can manage, I now have a shortlist for a Friday and Saturday in August.

I'll be arriving in Dunkirk at 1 pm on the Friday. I figure I can make it to either YY, LR or Babylon for around 5 pm. Babylon was my preference as it's fully nude but I am concerned that there may be lots of regular locals and not enough girls to go around. Would you recommend I compromise on fully nude and go to YY or LR? Which one?

For Saturday, I have shortlisted World and Oase. I should be able to get there for early afternoon. Say 2-ish. World was winning due to recommendations about it being more newbie friendly. I am also attracted by the free beer as I intend to make a day of it. However, recent posts suggest up-selling for fingering is becoming more common. Any thoughts on the percentage of girls that are doing this?

Thanks again!

Jack

Maxime
07-14-15, 10:45
Hello,

After having processed as much of the information on here as I can manage, I now have a shortlist for a Friday and Saturday in August.

I'll be arriving in Dunkirk at 1 pm on the Friday. I figure I can make it to either YY, LR or Babylon for around 5 pm. Babylon was my preference as it's fully nude but I am concerned that there may be lots of regular locals and not enough girls to go around. Would you recommend I compromise on fully nude and go to YY or LR? Which one?

For Saturday, I have shortlisted World and Oase. I should be able to get there for early afternoon. Say 2-ish. World was winning due to recommendations about it being more newbie friendly. I am also attracted by the free beer as I intend to make a day of it. However, recent posts suggest up-selling for fingering is becoming more common. Any thoughts on the percentage of girls that are doing this?

Thanks again!

JackOf course it totally depends on YOUR taste and what YOU think is important, but I would choose Babylon over YY and LR any day of the week! Friday is a busy day in Babylon, normally more than 30 girls present, good line up, especially if you like good service DFK and BBBJ from the girls. If you want more girls, then go to LR, since there the line up is still good to but beware of the lesser service girls there!

Oase declined a lot the last 1 to 2 years, but still is better on the service of the girls front then World. In both clubs it is difficult to get a decent session for 50 euro which is normal in Babylon but World seems to be completely lost with asking 50 euros extra for DFK or fingering.

Enjoy!

BigBuddy69
07-14-15, 14:34
The average service is very good in LR, go to Babylon only if you want to see naked ladies or if you re into public action.

MagretCanard
07-14-15, 16:01
Was a member here in 2011, can't recall my username.

Am spending Thursday and Friday night, 13th and 14th August in Duren, it is west of Bonn.

Looking for suggestions for FKK, Sauna Clubs, PartyTreffs: am driving from Charleroi Airport.

Was in Golden Time the last time, reading the current reviews prompts me to pass this time.

On the Saturday I drive due north to Lingen so would welcome any suggestions up along that way.

I did visit a few the last time along this route in 2011 but don't recall their names.

The was a small FKK near Rheine which I will look for again.

Thanks,

MC

Sirioja
07-14-15, 16:05
The average service is very good in LR, go to Babylon only if you want to see naked ladies or if you re into public action.I agree good services for LR girls like Edita. Svk or Claudia. Ro and casting much better than in Babylon or Aca Gold, good foods and drinks, just risky to enter for dark skin or Arab type.

Sirioja
07-15-15, 06:11
Was a member here in 2011, can't recall my username.

Am spending Thursday and Friday night, 13th and 14th August in Duren, it is west of Bonn.

Looking for suggestions for FKK, Sauna Clubs, PartyTreffs: am driving from Charleroi Airport.

Was in Golden Time the last time, reading the current reviews prompts me to pass this time.

On the Saturday I drive due north to Lingen so would welcome any suggestions up along that way.

I did visit a few the last time along this route in 2011 but don't recall their names.

The was a small FKK near Rheine which I will look for again.

Thanks,

MCGT casting seems to improve at the moment with Mio. De, tall blond Raya ex Elena. Bu at World and Artemis, Ariana. Ro back, Lena. Lat ex Lily at YY, Trinity. Lat.

50/30 minutes for girls, 60 for entry.

Sirioja
07-15-15, 06:20
According to Bigbuddy experience at PHG, better to read club rates, to speak with girls for services, to have watch to check time, before going to room and to stay 29 or 59 minutes when you don t know the girl. Then, just have to pay club rates without having to negotiate with girl and theke.

FormulaOneFan
07-18-15, 02:59
Trying to decide where to go tomorrow. I'll be up north near Oase, but I went there this evening. I haven't been to World so I'm considering that, then Oase on Sunday. Or should I repeat at Oase tomorrow and go to World Sunday? I want to check out World since I've never been, but if the party is better at Oase then.

Thoughts?

Dufey
07-18-15, 03:39
Trying to decide where to go tomorrow. I'll be up north near Oase, but I went there this evening. I haven't been to World so I'm considering that, then Oase on Sunday. Or should I repeat at Oase tomorrow and go to World Sunday? I want to check out World since I've never been, but if the party is better at Oase then.

Thoughts?If you must try World at all then do it on its best day for line up and party atmosphere where there is a DJ from 8 pm and that is on Saturday. Go early to have a lunch / brunch and then relax in the spacious gardens which sounds like the thing you do from your Oase report. Then as the lune up builds up from the late afternoon head indoors for girl selection or girls around the pool area. You can fuck in the garden or chalets as well as in the main building.

Sunday at World is dead but Sunday at Oase is still happening even though Oase is not as nad as a Friday or Saturday. So try to get the best of both clubs for the days you have.

Banana Boi
07-18-15, 04:00
You can always go to both. I would almost always go to both in the same day. 5-9:30 pm in one, then 10-exhaustion in the other. While you're there Saturday find out which girls are working on Sunday and go to the one with more options.

Why not Sharks as an option for Sunday even though it's sausage fest day.