PDA

View Full Version : General Info

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60

Sirioja
07-18-15, 05:29
Trying to decide where to go tomorrow. I'll be up north near Oase, but I went there this evening. I haven't been to World so I'm considering that, then Oase on Sunday. Or should I repeat at Oase tomorrow and go to World Sunday? I want to check out World since I've never been, but if the party is better at Oase then.

Thoughts?Last Sunday at Sharks was very good casting, for Saturday it s up to you, about 50 girls at World, maybe more at Oase.

FormulaOneFan
07-18-15, 10:10
Thanks for the feedback, both of you. I think I'll plan on world, and if I have the stamina I'll pop back to Oase late. Sharks is an option for Sunday, but I was there Thursday and an planning on going back Wednesday, so we'll see.

Skeden80
07-18-15, 14:19
You can always go to both. I would almost always go to both in the same day. 5-9:30 pm in one, then 10-exhaustion in the other. While you're there Saturday find out which girls are working on Sunday and go to the one with more options.

Why not Sharks as an option for Sunday even though it's sausage fest day.Why so many like to change / switch clubs during the same evening? I understand if you want to go outside for an hour or two to eat something better food, but why going to another club? The LU cannot be that bad, or can it?

MagretCanard
07-18-15, 15:36
I arrive in Charleroi Airport at 14:00 on 13th August and am staying over night in Duren.

Hiring a car.

My plan is to stop, see. 16:00, first in Sixesn and avail of the 2 hrs for 35 euro entrance fee.

http://www.sixsens.eu/?lang=en

Assuming 2 sessions then this should cost 135.

Then drive to Planet Eden, which is close to my hotel, and session there say just once.

http://saunaclub-planet-eden.de/en/home/

Say 50 plus 50 = 100.

Then go to.

http://www.nyloncafe.de

I will try make an appointment with Olivia (got good reviews here).

http://www.nyloncafe.de/nylon-girls-koeln/386.php

Before I leave for 22:00 on 13th (I think NC close at 2400, I will call them).

If Olivia is not available then perhaps go to.

http://www.traum-paradies.de/girl-galerie-sm.php

For an hour in the SM room, or just normal seasoning.

150/200.

Finish up back in Planet Eden.

Say 100.

This comes out at see 500 euro.

This make sense? Or is there a better way to spend 500.

Thanks

Banana Boi
07-18-15, 16:59
Why so many like to change / switch clubs during the same evening? I understand if you want to go outside for an hour or two to eat something better food, but why going to another club? The LU cannot be that bad, or can it?Attention Deficit Disorder. lol.

I'm assuming guys who don't live in Germany don't go to multiple clubs on the same day because they don't want to pay a second entry fee.

Syzygies
07-18-15, 20:26
Why so many like to change / switch clubs during the same evening? I understand if you want to go outside for an hour or two to eat something better food, but why going to another club? The LU cannot be that bad, or can it?Too many negatives in BB's answer.

I have never ever been to two clubs in the same day, although may have been tempted once or twice. The reason is simple. I mostly have had tomorrow to go to a different club. I usually manage to find at least one girl to fuck, since I generally pick clubs with a lot of girls. Tomorrow I will be in a better mood and will have more energy.

Guys on a very tight time limit may do two clubs in same day. Its the fear of missing out on something that drives them. Same as some guys need to try almost every club in Germany. LOL If I am finding exciting girls and having a good time, there is little point in changing clubs on the same day. After a relatively small number of girls, I will be wasting time and money to try to do any more. I am better off to call it quits for the day. If a club visit is so miserable, that I can't find a girl to do, I could move on to another club if time permitted. Once I did one session at Mainhatten. It was not satisfying and I could not find any other girls I wanted to try. They were all too thick. I simply went home. Better luck some other day at a different club. Last visit to Palace I did two girls. Neither was that great. Again was hard to find any one that was really my spec. In both cases, if my window of time in Germany was very limited, I could have moved to another club to find better girls.

Not many locals need to do two clubs in the one day. Its more like, Saturday we are at Oase, and then they ask, "Will I see you at Sharks tomorrow?" It's more the tourists or brief trip visitors on a tour of very limited days, that have to fit multiple clubs into a day.

Some guys get bored with girls very easily and are always moving on to new girls. They can run out of beauties very quickly. Yet I have Oase buddies who fuck exactly the same girls every single Saturday, and may try some other girl occasionally. They are happy with their FKK wives.

Hessen Bub
07-18-15, 21:25
I've done two clubs on the same day. Less than ten times in over 12 years. And only because lineup was very very weak, mostly Sundays. Haven't done that in the last years.

HB.

Banana Boi
07-18-15, 21:44
Not many locals need to do two clubs in the one day.Absolutely agree. It's why I referenced my answer to guys who DO NOT live in Germany (or get to go every weekend). (yes, you are correct Syzy way too many 'negatives' in my post).

I have about 15 clubs on rotation in NRW and FRA. On my usual 14 day visit I would only get to go to each club once if I did 1 club per day. Given I would go to GT alone about 8 times in 2 weeks club hopping is a must for me.

McAdonis
07-19-15, 00:07
In NRW, going to two clubs is more palatable--since entry is cheaper and there and the LUs are smaller. If I do a two-day trip, I might do four clubs. Three day trip maybe five clubs. Four day trip maybe six. I start to lose motivation. Basically, I can cum 3 times a day, but I can't keep that pace multiple days in a row. If I've already hit my cum quota, there is no need to really go to a second club (or even remain in the first club) because I am done for the day. I only go to the room if I think I am capable of cumming.

McAdonis
07-19-15, 01:01
Absolutely agree. It's why I referenced my answer to guys who DO NOT live in Germany (or get to go every weekend). (yes, you are correct Syzy way too many 'negatives' in my post).

I have about 15 clubs on rotation in NRW and FRA. On my usual 14 day visit I would only get to go to each club once if I did 1 club per day. Given I would go to GT alone about 8 times in 2 weeks club hopping is a must for me.You've written before that you rarely ever do one club a day, so you must pay for a minimum of 28 entries during that 14 day trip. If that's the case, that is probably the number of entries Syzygies does the entire year--except he rotates between two clubs and only does one club per day.

FormulaOneFan
07-19-15, 01:59
I'm an infrequent visitor, so multiple clubs per day is always on the table, and since I'm a 'tourist' checking off clubs is like collecting stamps; always got to get more.

I ended up starting at world, then switching to oase after a couple of hours. Honestly, world didn't wow me at all. Didn't really like the layout inside. Outside was great for relaxing, but when it came time to find girls all the available ones were inside. I saw some hotties for sure, but they were constantly booked leaving the second tier and lower available. I left without a session.

Craiova
07-19-15, 05:01
Two clubs on one day I had probably more than 100 times. Three clubs on one day maybe more than 30 times. Four clubs on one day only once.

What I hate most on this club changing is again to take off and on my clothes so I do this more often in summer with less clothes. What I still do when I come from direction Hanau I look shortly in the smaller clubs Atlanta, Bahama and Royal. Entrance in average there around 20 Euro. I have a short look about the line up and if I see nothing interesting I move on to the next club.

PussyLiccker
07-19-15, 05:39
Why a punter club hops isn't as simple as weighing pros and cons. The negatives are of course the added up entry, shorter time per club. Although, it's difficult, it's a calculated risk taken like any risks out there. It's not just jumping to a random club at any time. Those most likely not jump clubs are those are regulars in the area that happily dedicated to nearby clubs for whatever reasons like convenience. But, those that are visiting or touring, fitting many clubs in the schedule can be difficult, so hopping when there are limited days is an option. Also hopping would be too difficult if on public transport. Also, some clubs are distance far out, and makes it difficult like Stuttgart or Berlin depending on where you are at. For this reason, Berlin is a difficult choice on trips. Same goes for Hamburg. Those are places I would have to commit ahead to visit, and lot more time is loss if you are centralized at Duss or Fra. I think for this reason, people tend to centralize at Duss or Fra where most clubs with most girls are situated close to each other.

Of course my scope of clubs started out small. It was Oase multiple days for a bit, then other Fra clubs. Then I look into NRW to check out GT, and then expanded out to clubs out of curiosity. Now the scope is much bigger. This has to do with club experiences.

One day I may do a ring around Germany of many clubs. Just have to plan this out well.

Dufey
07-19-15, 06:52
Why so many like to change / switch clubs during the same evening? I understand if you want to go outside for an hour or two to eat something better food, but why going to another club? The LU cannot be that bad, or can it?In my experience, and also from the vast majority of guys that I know the norm is to visit one club a day. There is little rationale or sense to go to multiple clubs in one day. You pick a club with enough line up to satisfy, I mean, how many girls does one need to fuck in a day? And no, the line up cannot be that bad except if you have chosen a very small club or a club renown for not so beautiful women if that is what you insist on, but the popular clubs will generally have something that appeals even in some small way.

There is always the next visit or the next day to try a club. It as Szyzgies says, it is a case of those who have an innate fear of missing out on some action elsewhere. One person cannot be in more than one place, it is not relaxing to be moving around some of the vast distances involved and it means more than one entrance fee that can be hefty on the budget.

Dufey
07-19-15, 06:55
You've written before that you rarely ever do one club a day, so you must pay for a minimum of 28 entries during that 14 day trip. If that's the case, that is probably the number of entries Syzygies does the entire year--except he rotates between two clubs and only does one club per day.McAdonis,

You are quite correct. At minimum two clubs a day, Banana Boi would do in a 150 days trip would be what some of the local tourists from Switzerland or Bayern do over 300 days to collect 300 visits to sauna clubs and FKKs.

Dufey
07-19-15, 06:59
Two clubs on one day I had probably more than 100 times. Three clubs on one day maybe more than 30 times. Four clubs on one day only once.Is this during the span of one year?

Banana Boi
07-19-15, 07:35
In my experience, and also from the vast majority of guys that I know the norm is to visit one club a day. There is little rationale or sense to go to multiple clubs in one day. You pick a club with enough line up to satisfy, I mean, how many girls does one need to fuck in a day? Again, my comment was directed to a tourist on this tourist board, not to a Germany resident. Agree unless the lineup was total crap I would not club hop that often if I lived in Germany, especially in Hessen where entry fees are expensive. In NRW, it's easy to club hop since clubs like ACA, Mondial, Sixsens, and LR (after GT) are only 30-40 euro entry. I can do Samya and Mondial or ACA for 80 euro which is basically the same as Oase entry.

As for number of girls my target is usually 4-5 different girls per day depending on how I feel. Obviously if I stayed with a girl like German Sam or Leonie for 4 hours I likely won't reach my daily target for girls. I also find if I session less if I meet up with other ISG guys or if I'm on day 12 of a trip.

Club hopping doesn't always work out. I remember leaving a very decent lineup at Oase around 9:30 pm to get to World by 10 pm. Got to World and it was horrible. Left to go back to Oase paying another entry to re-enter the club.

Ortos
07-19-15, 07:58
You've written before that you rarely ever do one club a day, so you must pay for a minimum of 28 entries during that 14 day trip. If that's the case, that is probably the number of entries Syzygies does the entire year--except he rotates between two clubs and only does one club per day.I very much doubt that Syz enters FKKs only 28 times / year. If that was the case, he'd be practising his own version of celebacy.

Ortos
07-19-15, 08:20
In my experience, and also from the vast majority of guys that I know the norm is to visit one club a day. There is little rationale or sense to go to multiple clubs in one day. Yeah, but guys like you and Syz and HB and others live in Germany and are locals.

As was pointed out below, the multi-club-per-diem profile fits mainly guys travelling to Germany from abroad, right? Sometimes guys feel "bad vibes" from a club or elements of the club's line-up, so they want to re-set their deck or "re-boot" their day / night by entering another club afresh. Maybe its psycological, but I've heard claims that entering a new club helps their recovery ability between sessions because they feel greater "sexual energy" when entering a new club. Go figure.

Ones ability to "club hop" is certainly influenced by whether or not you have a self-drive car. In terms of bankroll: one can mitigate the damage by hopping between World. Oase on World's discount entry days and using the discounted entry card package at Oase, same for Sharks-Oase on Weds or Sundays, or GT-LR with their discount cards, etc.

Nevertheless, if you are limited to public transport + taxi, I suppose determined multi-clubbers can still make relatively affordable club hops between, say, Sharks and Oase, by taking the 20.13 VIA train from Darmstadt Nord to FFM Hbf, then S-5 from there to F-dorf + 9 euro taxi. Somewhat more expensive public transport between Giessen and Oase via train to Friedberg + taxi for about 30 euro.

Craiova
07-19-15, 10:28
Is this during the span of one year?Nope not even I am sooooooo crazy and addicted. In around 10 years.

Vito Corleone
07-19-15, 12:04
Since I'm not a local or hindered by a specific budget, paying multiple entries is not a big deal. For some of us who travel great distances to visit the clubs are most likely not on a thrifty budget. I'm not saying throwing money away, tipping, paying for room waits or handing over an extra 50 because we spent an extra 2 minutes past the time. Most of us are not worried about paying for this weeks groceries if we prefer to visit 2-3 clubs a day.

Since I'm on a time budget (minimum 10 days) visiting 2-4 clubs a day does zero to my playing budget. No mental mojo needed to re-juice. Since I have my favs working at multiple clubs, multiple visits in a day happens.

Breadman
07-19-15, 14:08
Since I'm not a local or hindered by a specific budget, paying multiple entries is not a big deal. For some of us who travel great distances to visit the clubs are most likely not on a thrifty budget. I'm not saying throwing money away, tipping, paying for room waits or handing over an extra 50 because we spent an extra 2 minutes past the time. Most of us are not worried about paying for this weeks groceries if we prefer to visit 2-3 clubs a day.

Since I'm on a time budget (minimum 10 days) visiting 2-4 clubs a day does zero to my playing budget. No mental mojo needed to re-juice. Since I have my favs working at multiple clubs, multiple visits in a day happens.What's your 'average' daily entrance when you club hop? I've done the club hopping before and I can tell you I didn't care much for it, too much time wasted in the car driving to each club. I'd rather spend that extra cash in the room.

The other question is why are you doing multiple entries per day? Is it because you've got very particular tastes or maybe your finding the clubs to have the same girls every visit? If im in a club with 60 women or more, im pretty sure I can find two more girls to session with in that club rather than pay entrance at two other clubs (or more).

Syzygies
07-19-15, 14:14
You've written before that you rarely ever do one club a day, so you must pay for a minimum of 28 entries during that 14 day trip. If that's the case, that is probably the number of entries Syzygies does the entire year--except he rotates between two clubs and only does one club per day.Yes correct, I probably do not much more than 30 club visits per year. I am a little more slow and relaxed about it. Not frantically trying to get it extra fucks to no purpose. The imperative to try every nice looking girl in every club has faded. There are very good looking girls I have managed to avoid for long periods of time.

Its more about finding nice looking adequate performers for me. 2 good fucks in a day is really enough. I sometimes do more, but its more out of curiosity to try a new girl.

Member #4581
07-19-15, 19:43
I am a foreign visitor that goes to these clubs infrequently to rarely and I never club hop in a day. First, if you visit the big Hessen clubs like sharks or Oase, there are plenty of women per club, 60 to 100. If you are in a different region with smaller clubs, I can see it, but not in Hessen. I can find at least 5 or more girls per club a night that are eminently fuckable. (And please, if even the #50 ranked girl, outside the club in a bar or some other place, somehow agreed to fuck you for free, most of us would jump at the chance and then brag about it for the next 4 weeks, I know I would). Also, even if I hopped to a different club, there is no guarantee that other club would have girls more to my spec working on THAT night. Finally, when I find some really good star, I tend to spend multiple sessions with her, even per day. So, in a 4 consecutive clubbing visit which is my general routine, I end up doing 5 or 6 sessions at a minimum with my fav girl. So, from that point, I actually don't want to club hop, as I want to stay close to my top girl.

Banana Boi
07-19-15, 20:26
The other factor in club hopping is how long do you club each day? I club from noon til 3 to 5 am daily (ie. 15-17 hours daily less 1-2 hours driving between clubs). Given that I don't nap, sunbathe, or use wellness facilities in the clubs, 17 hours in a single club is a bit much imo.

Capt Dan
07-19-15, 21:01
I have nothing against club hopping, and have done this occasionally, however I prefer (if possible) not to move between clubs because I consider this an unnecessary expense. I prefer to attend establishments where I am kept amused (preferably by the girls but also by the food / facilities) for the entire duration of my visit which would ideally be from late afternoon until very late (3 am). If I have to move to another club (on the same day) I would feel that I was let down by the club I visited or I planned the visit badly and should have gone to the second club instead of the first club visited. Of course there are exceptions to this rule e. G. The run between GoldenTime (when you've been there for most of the day) and the sister club Livingroom when cheap entry is available is a classic club hop which many mongers do from time to time.

MagretCanard
07-19-15, 22:53
I have nothing against club hopping, and have done this occasionally, however I prefer (if possible) not to move between clubs because I consider this an unnecessary expense. I prefer to attend establishments where I am kept amused (preferably by the girls but also by the food / facilities) for the entire duration of my visit which would ideally be from late afternoon until very late (3 am). If I have to move to another club (on the same day) I would feel that I was let down by the club I visited or I planned the visit badly and should have gone to the second club instead of the first club visited. Of course there are exceptions to this rule e. G. The run between GoldenTime (when you've been there for most of the day) and the sister club Livingroom when cheap entry is available is a classic club hop which many mongers do from time to time.http://www.fkk-livingroom.de/preise.htm

http://www.goldentime.de/eng/preise.htm

Am I missing something: am due over there next month.

PussyLiccker
07-19-15, 22:57
I am a foreign visitor that goes to these clubs infrequently to rarely and I never club hop in a day. First, if you visit the big Hessen clubs like sharks or Oase, there are plenty of women per club, 60 to 100. If you are in a different region with smaller clubs, I can see it, but not in Hessen. I can find at least 5 or more girls per club a night that are eminently fuckable. (And please, if even the #50 ranked girl, outside the club in a bar or some other place, somehow agreed to fuck you for free, most of us would jump at the chance and then brag about it for the next 4 weeks, I know I would). Also, even if I hopped to a different club, there is no guarantee that other club would have girls more to my spec working on THAT night. Finally, when I find some really good star, I tend to spend multiple sessions with her, even per day. So, in a 4 consecutive clubbing visit which is my general routine, I end up doing 5 or 6 sessions at a minimum with my fav girl. So, from that point, I actually don't want to club hop, as I want to stay close to my top girl.You bring up a point, for free probably, but we are paying. Like anything you purchase, you ideally pay for the best experience. In our case, it's the looks and services of the girls. Various clubs have different girls, and if you are on a trip, and have a rental, you have the freedom to switch clubs at a quickly depending on where you are at. Some clubs at the NRW distance is pretty far like GT to Aca, so you make decision to bounce, no coming back. But, if you visited these clubs enough you have some info like GT LU peaking early, and closes earlier than other clubs. Aca would have a reduced entry and opens to later. Since both have fantastic LU usually, sombody may want to visit both clubs to check them out on the same day. If the entry is worth it or not, depends on the individual, but for me it's worth the switch as Aca's rate is 40 a half. So, two hour sessions you are saving 40 Euros already if comparing to Hessen pricing(or staying at GT), and more each half hour spent in the room. So this is one example, and there are others like Samya rate is 75 an hour and the entry is 50. If comparing to hessen rate, you are saving 50 in two hour sessions. Same for Mondial if you are doing quick 20 min rooms, 30 Euros isn't that big a deal with 30 Euros entry. If comparing to Hessen rate, the NRW clubs doesn't come out at a loss even if additional entry is paid, and if you session. If you don't session, that means you haven't spent, so more money for next day. Like others have stated, if you come to Germany to FKKs, the entry would not be that significant portion of the total added up cost of the sessions. Depending on the club, but on the avg close to a half hour session.

For Hessen, for those that have perhaps limited time on the trip, but on a peak LU night, but can't decide between two clubs. Either dedicate to one club, or you can visit both in the same day. Also, Hessen clubs you can re-enter if you tell the front desk, so if you didn't find that smoking hot girl that you were hoping for at the other club, you can come back to the club. It will cost you extra entry, but for those that come to Germany for a trip, that extra could be worth it as if you think about portion of the entry price to how much sessions totals up over time. Also, there is possibility I may find 1 or 2 girls, but top girls in the club, or if I don't care to session, money in pock for the next day or another club. I don't think of it as, I paid 70 Entry so I must do 5 sessions to get my money's worth. If you do several session by this reasoning, you're coming out at a loss.

Probably not worth it for everybody, and all depends on how one chooses to spend their money, like doing 1, 2, 3, or 4+ hour session with a girl.

Banana Boi
07-20-15, 01:36
Are GT and LR not both 60 euro entry as of now July 2015

Am I missing something: am due over there next month.Yes, unless you go to both clubs on the SAME day. If so, you tell the receptionist when leaving either GT or LR that you are going to the other club. She will date and sign a 25 euro discount card to get in to the other club (ie. Both clubs in SAME day for 95 euro). A great deal and to me a must since I don't stop clubbing at 1-2 am when GT closes.

ActionOriented
07-20-15, 11:47
1. The FKK World website provides details of two entrance fees, I. E. , World Special admission fee is EUR 59 and normal admission fee is EUR 70. Entering the club after 8 pm on a World Special Day can be done at a price of EUR 47. The website does not seem to clarify the difference between "World Special" and "World Normal" days. Not that EUR 10 matters, but it would be helpful to understand the difference.

2. FKK Sharks has happy hours on Sunday from 11 am to 2 pm which means that entry will cost around EUR 45. However, I don't understand what happens after 2 pm. Will they ask you to pay another EUR 65 (normal entry fee) to remain at the club or will they chuck you out after 2 pm?

3. Dessous tag (or as I understand is the lingerie day) occurs on Tuesday at Sharks. When are the lingerie days at Oase and World?

The debate on the best day to visit a particular club seems like a recurrent theme and the last few posts also discuss it. I have only 4 days in FRA and will unfortunately have to club back to back days with one club per day to be able to see the strength of the LU on any particular day (not too keen on hopping clubs in Hessen, will do it in NRW later). The agenda for the 4 days is as follows:

Saturday - FKK World (entry should be either EUR 59 / EUR 70 still not clear) is the LU at its best on this day generally?

Sunday - FKK Sharks (depending on response to 2 above entry should be EUR 45) I read one recent report that casting for Sunday was good.

Monday - FKK Oase (entry EUR 70) I know it's a tough ask and Monday LUs can be very weak. But how does Oase generally compare to the other clubs on a Monday?

Tuesday Any recommendations for Tuesday? I was thinking to visit the club that I find best out of the three clubs I would have visited over the last 3 days (World vs Oase vs Sharks). Does this approach make sense? Also, Sharks may not be on the list for repeat because of lingerie day, however if the LU plus service was good on Sunday, I might just consider a repeat visit.

Now I am open to suggestions to shuffle the above clubs as per member recommendations, but I cannot change the days of my visit i.e. the visits to the clubs will have to be from Saturday to Tuesday. Please suggest / re-assure, tx.

Ableyone
07-20-15, 21:09
2. FKK Sharks has happy hours on Sunday from 11 am to 2 pm which means that entry will cost around EUR 45. However, I don't understand what happens after 2 pm. Will they ask you to pay another EUR 65 (normal entry fee) to remain at the club or will they chuck you out after 2 pm?
No extra charge, you can stay until closing.

Hessen Bub
07-20-15, 22:10
When are the lingerie days at Oase and World?Sharks and World: Tuesday.

Mainhattan and Palace: Wednesday.

Oase: Thursday.

HB.

Capt Dan
07-20-15, 22:33
Am I missing something: am due over there next month.I have not been to GoldenTime recently but €10/€20 discount cards for entry to LivingRoom were available. It was common enough to spend the day in GoldenTime and then head over to LivingRoom later that evening with your discount card to take advantage of the later opening. GoldenTime closes at 1 am (2 am Fri / Sat), LivingRoom closes at 4 am (all week).

Sirioja
07-20-15, 23:46
I have not been to GoldenTime recently but 10/20 discount cards for entry to LivingRoom were available. It was common enough to spend the day in GoldenTime and then head over to LivingRoom later that evening with your discount card to take advantage of the later opening. GoldenTime closes at 1 am (2 am Fri / Sat), LivingRoom closes at 4 am (all week).When you go from GT to LR, brother clubs, you can have 25 € discount for 2nd club, ask thekes, 60 + 35.

Vito Corleone
07-21-15, 03:52
I have not been to GoldenTime recently but 10/20 discount cards for entry to LivingRoom were available. It was common enough to spend the day in GoldenTime and then head over to LivingRoom later that evening with your discount card to take advantage of the later opening. GoldenTime closes at 1 am (2 am Fri / Sat), LivingRoom closes at 4 am (all week).As of last month, those 5-15 discount cards are no longer offered in your locker. The 25 e discount same day entry to LR are still available.

Vito Corleone
07-21-15, 04:11
What's your 'average' daily entrance when you club hop? I've done the club hopping before and I can tell you I didn't care much for it, too much time wasted in the car driving to each club. I'd rather spend that extra cash in the room.

The other question is why are you doing multiple entries per day? Is it because you've got very particular tastes or maybe your finding the clubs to have the same girls every visit? If im in a club with 60 women or more, im pretty sure I can find two more girls to session with in that club rather than pay entrance at two other clubs (or more).There is a reason why I visit multiple clubs. Entries range from 10-50. Yes, I also prefer to spend the extra entries on a room. I have many ATFs in the NRW. Private Apartments, sauna clubs, etc, semi pros to retired hoes. If I know an ATF is working in multiple clubs then I go & bang who I feel like banging that day. Like banana, my days are very long. 1-2 visits to an rtc then big club in the evening.

I wouldn't visit multiple clubs in the Hessen area.

PussyLiccker
07-21-15, 10:30
1. The FKK World website provides details of two entrance fees, I. E. , World Special admission fee is EUR 59 and normal admission fee is EUR 70. Entering the club after 8 pm on a World Special Day can be done at a price of EUR 47. The website does not seem to clarify the difference between "World Special" and "World Normal" days. Not that EUR 10 matters, but it would be helpful to understand the difference.

Saturday - FKK World (entry should be either EUR 59 / EUR 70 still not clear) is the LU at its best on this day generally?

For World, it says:

daily only 59 Admission *.

Monday to Thursday: 3 group only 47 admission per person.

Sunday to.

Thursday:. From 20 h only 47 Admission * daily from 5 people 1 bottle of vodka or Jacky FREE * Does not apply to parties, No combination. Other Vergnst.

So, depends on when when you go. Certain periods, it's 47, and if you come on other times, it would be 59. So, normal entry is 70, and the current special is 59, but other periods are 47 being even lower. When the club has a discount entry and gives a specific time period for it (like 11-2 pm), that means during that period when you come in, you pay a lower entry than the normal rate, nothing to do with how long you are allowed to stay. Usually like happy hour specials when non-peak hours or non-popular days to provide incentive to come during those times. Usually discounts are offered when the number of girls are smaller. Earlier on the day, or some weeknights when you don't expect a lot of customers to show.

Sirioja
07-21-15, 13:05
For World, it says:

daily only 59 Admission *.

Monday to Thursday: 3 group only 47 admission per person.

Sunday to.

Thursday:. From 20 h only 47 Admission * daily from 5 people 1 bottle of vodka or Jacky FREE * Does not apply to parties, No combination. Other Vergnst.

So, depends on when when you go. Certain periods, it's 47, and if you come on other times, it would be 59. So, normal entry is 70, and the current special is 59, but other periods are 47 being even lower. When the club has a discount entry and gives a specific time period for it (like 11-2 pm), that means during that period when you come in, you pay a lower entry than the normal rate, nothing to do with how long you are allowed to stay. Usually like happy hour specials when non-peak hours or non-popular days to provide incentive to come during those times. Usually discounts are offered when the number of girls are smaller. Earlier on the day, or some weeknights when you don't expect a lot of customers to show.World winter entry was 70 , but I had all the club only for me on Saturday night, I could choose my room.

Summer entry is 59 and discount 47 from Sunday to Thursday after 8 pm because when locals go home, club is empty.

Capt Dan
07-22-15, 00:54
I have not been to GoldenTime recently but 10/20 discount cards for entry to LivingRoom were available. It was common enough to spend the day in GoldenTime and then head over to LivingRoom later that evening with your discount card to take advantage of the later opening. GoldenTime closes at 1 am (2 am Fri / Sat), LivingRoom closes at 4 am (all week).
When you go from GT to LR, brother clubs, you can have 25 discount for 2nd club, ask thekes, 60 + 35.

As of last month, those 5-15 discount cards are no longer offered in your locker. The 25 e discount same day entry to LR are still available.Thank you for confirming.

ActionOriented
07-22-15, 04:01
Thanks for the info guys, much appreciated. Re my proposed itinerary, I guess I will just have to wing it and hope that the LUs don't suck on the given dates. Will report nevertheless.

Nille Copenhagen
07-23-15, 22:35
Thank you for confirming.I've a bunch you those discount cards collected trough time, let me know if anyone need some LOL.

Bad Boy Billy
07-24-15, 23:41
Guys its not my MO to come cap in hand asking questions without firstly bringing something to the table. So if it is ok with you guys I might just post a few pics from a recent visit to a couple of Asian countries to try to grab your attention?

HeyyyyyyPaul
08-06-15, 05:30
Address info. Hopefully helpful to others to get these to directly enter into GPS correctly.

FRA:

Saunaclub FKK Sharks- areöHM-Str. 72.64293 Darmstadt.

Oase- Ober-Erlenbacher Str. 109. 61381 Friedrichsdorf.

FKK Mainhattan- Schielestraße 45. 60314 Frankfurt.

FKK World- Grüninger Weg. 35415 Pohlheim Garbenteich.

NRW.

GoldenTime FKK Saunaclub- Heidweg 1. 41379 Brüggen.

FKK Saunaclub LivingRoom- August-Thyssen-Straße (Strasse) 4. 41564 Kaarst.

Saunaclub Acapulco- Harkortstraße 3. 42551 Velbert.

Club Mondial / Club Mediteran- Hugo-Junkers-Straße 10. 50739 Köln.

Saunaclub Magnum- Heinrich-Hertz-Str. 24. 40699 Erkrath.

Samya Nightclub (highclass FKK)- Kirschbaumweg 26 A. 50996 Köln.

Saunaclub Babylon- Oststraße 12. 50189 Elsdorf.

Holland.

Saunaclub YINYANG- Heinsbergerweg 230. 6045 CL Roermond.

Banana Boi
08-07-15, 00:23
Sharks address wrong. Some GPS' don't take you right to the entrance for World and Mondial.

You don't have Dolce Vita and Sixsens on your NRW list which should be considered if you have time.

WTF is Club Mediteran and Highclass FKK? What site did you get those names from?

HeyyyyyyPaul
08-07-15, 15:44
Corrected for Sharks:

-areöHM-Straße 72.

64293 Darmstadt.

Club Mediteran looks to be the name that shows up on Google Street view when I put in the address for Mondial.

And yeah, this isn't a completely exhaustive list.

Be Wilder
08-08-15, 21:08
I'm making what is becoming my bi-annual FKK tour of Frankfurt on these dates (and also made visits to Oase in 2012 and 2013) so know the scene well. Oase is my favourite with Sharks not far behind and am planning the following:

Tue. Oase.

Wed. Palace.

Thu. Sharks.

Fri. Will decide based on which one I liked the most of the above (on previous form likely to be Oase).

I discount World as although my experience of 2 days in 2013 was positive in terms of quality and service, the line up wasn't big enough compared to Oase and Sharks to justify the distance. Mainhatten I discount due to my perception that the numbers are lower than Oase and Sharks and they don't have the same outdoor area (I always like a big line-up to choose from and in the summer lounging around outside). Palace, despite the poor reviews here from regulars is somewhere I'd like to visit out of curiosity and the variety of nationalities is a bonus but guess if it lives down to its reputation I can always bail out and go to Mainhatten? Its only if the weather is nice, I'd be tempted to stay and enjoy the gardens at Oase on Wednesday and drop Palace for another time.

I only choose the above order as I'm assuming line-up will be similarly diminished in numbers and I have more girls I'd like to repeat with at Oase (Fidan, Jennifer, Ella, Ramona / Sabina though I believe she is no longer around) as compared to Sharks where I would only repeat for sure with Tanya and Pamela (and again I understand from these boards that Pamela has moved on).

However, in short, between Oase and Sharks is there any reason to choose one over the other on a Tuesday?

Sanuk327
08-09-15, 16:52
I always could not comprehend why all FKK girls provide free BBBJ but many refuse to DFK and some even light kissing. What is special about kissing vs. BBBJ? Any clues are appreciated.

Hessen Bub
08-09-15, 17:08
BBBJ is something the club requires then to do.

DFK may be viewed as more intimate and reserved for their private life.

I'm with you, it's an unsolved FKK mystery.

HB.

UShobbyist
08-09-15, 22:25
I always could not comprehend why all FKK girls provide free BBBJ but many refuse to DFK and some even light kissing. What is special about kissing vs. BBBJ? Any clues are appreciated.If a girl does not give BBBJ to her client, she can not survive in any FKK club of Hessen area. Yes, she can not even survive in FKK Palace. Many girls don't do DFK or charge extra for DFK, but they can survive in FKK Palace. They can even survive in other FKK clubs if they have pretty faces.

PussyLiccker
08-10-15, 00:57
Corrected for Sharks:

-areHM-Strae 72.

64293 Darmstadt.

Club Mediteran looks to be the name that shows up on Google Street view when I put in the address for Mondial.

And yeah, this isn't a completely exhaustive list.Just look up the club names, and you will get the addresses. Club Mediterranean is the former name of Mondial. For those looking for an app you can download offline maps for navigation. Somebody mentioned Nokia HERE which is a free app.

Maxime
08-10-15, 15:41
I always could not comprehend why all FKK girls provide free BBBJ but many refuse to DFK and some even light kissing. What is special about kissing vs. BBBJ? Any clues are appreciated.

BBBJ is NOT free, it is (or should be) part of the standard service offering in most decent German clubs / FKKs / etc, just like (covered) intercourse is included (and not free). This also used to be valid for DFK. Both (BBBJ and DFK) standard services are THE reason many people from Holland (and other neigbouring countries, where DFK / BBBJ are scarce, at least with beautiful young ladies) travel so far to Germany. A pity that this "standard service" is rapidly declining in Germany, especially in the bigger, "touristic" clubs like Palace, Oase, Golden Time, etc. In smaller clubs you still tend to find good DFK and BBBJ as standard, in some even including CIM / CIF with the standard price. Best area (from a service perspective) are clubs in NRW, Hessen second, more south (Bayern) and north (Hannover/Hamburg) are usually not good (and/or more expensive) options (exceptions of course aside).

Most experienced mongers here, who value DFK high on their wish list, therefore critically check the service level of girls in bigger clubs before going to the room or even avoid the bigger touristic clubs in Germany.

Sanuk327
08-10-15, 21:42
BBBJ is NOT free, it is (or should be) part of the standard service offering in most decent German clubs / FKKs / etc, just like (covered) intercourse is included (and not free). This also used to be valid for DFK. Both (BBBJ and DFK) standard services are THE reason many people from Holland (and other neigbouring countries, where DFK / BBBJ are scarce, at least with beautiful young ladies) travel so far to Germany. A pity that this "standard service" is rapidly declining in Germany, especially in the bigger, "touristic" clubs like Palace, Oase, Golden Time, etc. In smaller clubs you still tend to find good DFK and BBBJ as standard, in some even including CIM / CIF with the standard price. Best area (from a service perspective) are clubs in NRW, Hessen second, more south (Bayern) and north (Hannover/Hamburg) are usually not good (and/or more expensive) options (exceptions of course aside).

Most experienced mongers here, who value DFK high on their wish list, therefore critically check the service level of girls in bigger clubs before going to the room or even avoid the bigger touristic clubs in Germany.Good insight. My question was more about FKK girls attitude towards DFK vs. BBBJ rather about money and clubs standards. Why girls treat DFK as more intimate than BBBJ? When people are young, they usually start relationship with kissing, and then proceed to sex. In contrary, FKK girls are more keen to BBBJ rather to kiss. In both acts the actual kissing is involved...

Faceless78
08-11-15, 01:41
Good insight. My question was more about FKK girls attitude towards DFK vs. BBBJ rather about money and clubs standards. Why girls treat DFK as more intimate than BBBJ? When people are young, they usually start relationship with kissing, and then proceed to sex. In contrary, FKK girls are more keen to BBBJ rather to kiss. In both acts the actual kissing is involved...BJ is just fo the job (and it's a must), kiss is for the love in some way. Some girls take kiss as a part of their personal life, like adding their whatsapp is easy but adding their FB is usually more difficult. They say kiss is only for their men. Kiss is kind of symbol for close relationship, we've seen that all over the movies, tv, etc. When we see two people kissing, we say oh they are in love; however when we know two people having sex, we doubt whether it's ONS or alcohol or what. In another word, we take kiss as the sign of love, but we can have sex(BJ is usually part of it) for any reasons. It's just how most of us tend to think.

For myself, I can fuck girls I don't really like, but I can't kiss them, I mean DFK, just no passion

For sure, at many times, girls will use it as an excuse for doing less or getting more, but I think it's not what you were really asking in th first place.

PussyLiccker
08-11-15, 03:03
Well, we have reports, and some girls are constantly well reported based on certain requirements of a session. And most often, DFK is an important criteria when it comes to gauging the service with a girl. As Maxime has pointed out, some clubs it's almost guaranteed, like the service clubs. DFK in the FKK world is factor that brings in more business for the girls. The girls that do it, and can put on a good illusion, the punters will take more liking to her, and her reputation will go up. Also, like Faceless has pointed out, some girls, they use it as a tactic to pull up their earnings since it's popular requirement with many men.

Some girls do it as it's what they need to provide to increase her earnings. It's not easy for most girls, so not all will do this. Some girls seem to do it like they prefer it over other activities in the room. For some, it's too much effort or emotional energy that goes into it to provide an high illusion. Just too much work for them mentally. Also, there are some that will have an easier time doing with certain guys over others which the YMMV comes in. It's not love or anything of that sort, it's just who they find it easier to provide that service or monetary reward to it. There are various reasons for it.

I think the draw of the FKK is what is generally not there in a RLD. Although there is the standard of what minimum a girl will do like BBBJ and fucking, how many times do we hear the term GFE? Some for a lot of men, that illusion put on by the WG gives that feeling of GFE. DFK is part of that formula. You hear lots of guys talk about mechanical sessions and etc. , and more intimacy ups the quality of time with a girl.

Maxime
08-11-15, 15:00
Indeed it will differ per girl also: many girls prefer BBBJ over DFK, but there are certainly also girls who think DFK is more easy then BBBJ.

Also for the men it will differ: for me DFK is a requirement to have good (sex, BBBJ adds even more to a good session. DFK and BBBJ without sex even happes sometimes and can be a very good experience after all.

Sanuk327
08-11-15, 19:08
Indeed it will differ per girl also: many girls prefer BBBJ over DFK, but there are certainly also girls who think DFK is more easy then BBBJ.

Also for the men it will differ: for me DFK is a requirement to have good (sex, BBBJ adds even more to a good session. DFK and BBBJ without sex even happes sometimes and can be a very good experience after all.For me DFK is a must and first question I usually ask. CIM (as extra) is the second condition as I like to cum without rubber. It was only on one occasion in NRW when I could not find both and left for that reason.

Hermann666
08-12-15, 08:51
I always could not comprehend why all FKK girls provide free BBBJ but many refuse to DFK and some even light kissing. What is special about kissing vs. BBBJ? Any clues are appreciated.I agree, it's a mystery. Somehow DFK is seen to be more intimate and personal. I've never had a girl refusing to do BBBJ and almost all agreed to CIM as well. In some places DFK was scarce but in others it was standard, like in LR. I can't understand how taking a mans cum in her mouth can be less intimate than kissing with tounge.

Optimist
08-12-15, 09:20
It's all about the emotional connections.

FlyByCable
08-12-15, 09:59
I can't understand how taking a mans cum in her mouth can be less intimate than kissing with tounge.It's all about the money.

When talking about CIM it's all about the 50 euro extra.

None of the girls would take your cum in mouth if it wasn't for the 50 euro extra.

And it's sort of the same with the kissing, if the girls was allowed to charge you extra euro for kissing with tongue I think 100 percent of the girls would let you put your tongue into her mouth without hesitation. Money is always number one for the girls at FKK clubs.

Breadman
08-12-15, 15:44
I agree, it's a mystery. Somehow DFK is seen to be more intimate and personal. I've never had a girl refusing to do BBBJ and almost all agreed to CIM as well. In some places DFK was scarce but in others it was standard, like in LR. I can't understand how taking a mans cum in her mouth can be less intimate than kissing with tounge.I think this subject is just about beaten to death. At what point do you turn away a cutie who won't DFK at the start of the session? I'm sure some guys need it to get it up, they won't say it that way though. Others just like the full service aspect. Then there's others who could give a shit if the girl kisses or not as long as she sucks and fucks 110%. There are guys who turn down smoking hot girls who don't DFK, same thing as guys posting they saw a hottie but she was in and out of the room quickly so they didn't jump her. If you like the girl, give her a go, its only a few bucks out of your pocket. And sometimes you'll find the girl who doesn't DFK will start DFK'ing once the session heats up.

Ortos
08-12-15, 19:13
There are guys who turn down smoking hot girls who don't DFK, same thing as guys posting they saw a hottie but she was in and out of the room quickly so they didn't jump her. If you like the girl, give her a go, its only a few bucks out of your pocket. And sometimes you'll find the girl who doesn't DFK will start DFK'ing once the session heats up.And sometimes girls will not DFK with Guy be, but will DFK with Guys A and C, or vice-versa.

Sirioja
08-12-15, 21:24
I agree, it's a mystery. Somehow DFK is seen to be more intimate and personal. I've never had a girl refusing to do BBBJ and almost all agreed to CIM as well. In some places DFK was scarce but in others it was standard, like in LR. I can't understand how taking a mans cum in her mouth can be less intimate than kissing with tounge.No mystery, BBBJ, CIM, covered sex, are just job for working girls in FKK, really kissing or DATY mean making love for them, I've been often said: why do you want to make me love? I answer: trust me and you can say stop, most trust me, except Stella. De at Palace, but I will return before she become granny.

Sirioja
08-12-15, 21:37
After my few visits in FKK, my advice, but I don't have the truth.

In NRW, Living Room, entry 60 with good foods and free drinks, girls like Claudia, Edita, Vicky are very friendly and GFE, not if you are black or arab unfortunately.

FKK Prestige in Neunkirchen close to Sarrebrucken, entry 50 , most of girls are very friendly and provide good services, Larissa is just an angel.

In Frankfurt, Sharks on Sunday before 2 pm or Wednesday, entry 45 , many attractive girls: Agnes. Pl of course, angel Sandra. De, Kelly Puerto Rican, Moira, Patricia. Mold, Marina. Lat, Aylice. Bu, who provide good services.

Better to go to girls who attract you for look rather than because of reviews, and to speak with them to feel before going to room. When respectful, girls are more confident and relaxed.

Sirioja
08-12-15, 22:16
Funny to read critics about clubs.

This Winter, many critics about my favorite club, World, by members who didn't even visit, I was there every week and I will never forget this Winter at World, now some write casting is good at World but it is lower than this Winter, without Daniela, Jessika and new girls are not so attractive, even I enjoyed Alexia. Ro. Really funny, maybe some prefer the garden or beers than girls, and World garden is one of the best.

Some criticize Palace, but I think it can be OK for who like silicon pornstar look providing PSE, same for Artemis or Globe.

For who like girls and not so demanding for foods and girls services for most girls, Oase can be OK for eyes.

For who like good services girls, Sharks can be OK with: Sandra. De, Marina. Lat, Kelly, Moira, Patricia. Mold, Aylice. Bu, Agnes. Pol can be a top girl if she feels being respected.

Mainhattan casting seem to improve, good and I look forward top models to return.

LR in NRW and Prestige Neunkirchen / Sarrebrucken have many friendly GFE girls.

So no truth, just depends what we are looking for, sometimes can even find very good girls in small club like Alina at Bahama or Theo at FKK Point, just try to find what you enjoy.

Faceless78
08-12-15, 23:16
I think this subject is just about beaten to death. At what point do you turn away a cutie who won't DFK at the start of the session? I'm sure some guys need it to get it up, they won't say it that way though. Others just like the full service aspect. Then there's others who could give a shit if the girl kisses or not as long as she sucks and fucks 110%. There are guys who turn down smoking hot girls who don't DFK, same thing as guys posting they saw a hottie but she was in and out of the room quickly so they didn't jump her. If you like the girl, give her a go, its only a few bucks out of your pocket. And sometimes you'll find the girl who doesn't DFK will start DFK'ing once the session heats up.I've met some who claim no kiss but kiss eventually; of course some insist her own rule. DFK is important for great sex, maybe not a must. I've great sex with one girl for many times, but I just don't feel like DFKing her, though she says she's happy to. And I like her. Odd.

Just one funny thing, there's a girl I've known for 2 years, not my fav but meet her once or twice per month, no DFK. This year she got a piercing in the tongue and told me now she can DFK with me. I don't understand the logic but it sounds good: the.

PussyLiccker
08-13-15, 00:55
I've met some who claim no kiss but kiss eventually; of course some insist her own rule. DFK is important for great sex, maybe not a must. I've great sex with one girl for many times, but I just don't feel like DFKing her, though she says she's happy to. And I like her. Odd.

Just one funny thing, there's a girl I've known for 2 years, not my fav but meet her once or twice per month, no DFK. This year she got a piercing in the tongue and told me now she can DFK with me. I don't understand the logic but it sounds good: the.Perhaps you are not physically attracted to her enough to kiss her, but like her personality. For me, I have to be attracted to her physically to even session with her so I'm always up for kissing unless her breath or other part of her stinks. I know some guys ask girls before deciding on the room since it's a safe bit if DFK is a must. But at times I've taken girls without asking, and there are girls that may not even kiss from the start, but kiss as the session goes. And there are some girls that feel more comfortable with you as you get to know her, and perhaps more than one session would help out with that. On the other hand, letting her know that you like DFK gives her a clear idea of what you are looking for, and work better under certain circumstances. Like she knows that's what you are interested in before entering the room.

As far as why a girl will CIM, but not kiss. CIM is quick and easy extra in Hessen. It's a price of a 30 min room without spending that time, but of course momentarily she has to taste your mess. For some girls it's worth the extra money, but I have men those not interested in tasting my cum at the NRW where CIM is half, but at the same time club has lots of newbie girls. CIM is pretty set as extra whereas kissing is not. There are those that restricts it only for longer session, but that just means she does it, and the money is the factor it. So the advantage of CIM is no additional time spent for it.

I think this subject is just about beaten to death. At what point do you turn away a cutie who won't DFK at the start of the session? I'm sure some guys need it to get it up, they won't say it that way though. Others just like the full service aspect. Then there's others who could give a shit if the girl kisses or not as long as she sucks and fucks 110%. There are guys who turn down smoking hot girls who don't DFK, same thing as guys posting they saw a hottie but she was in and out of the room quickly so they didn't jump her. If you like the girl, give her a go, its only a few bucks out of your pocket. And sometimes you'll find the girl who doesn't DFK will start DFK'ing once the session heats up.

Yup, you never know. If she's hot, decision is made unless there is a pretty clear warning sign or her attitude is the worst. It's a gamble, but 50 Euro spent with a hottie if it didn't pan out well enough to extend.

Maxime
08-13-15, 07:18
It's all about the money.

When talking about CIM it's all about the 50 euro extra.

None of the girls would take your cum in mouth if it wasn't for the 50 euro extra.

And it's sort of the same with the kissing, if the girls was allowed to charge you extra euro for kissing with tongue I think 100 percent of the girls would let you put your tongue into her mouth without hesitation. Money is always number one for the girls at FKK clubs.Indeed it is always about the money, for free most of the girls would not look at you when you met them on the street.

BTW, CIM is +25 in most NRW clubs (and even +0, ie included in the 30 euro session price in most RTCs, where almost ALL girls offer CIM, even when they not get extra money for it! They also offer DFK and BBBJ as part of the 30 euro price.).

Optimist
08-13-15, 08:40
No mystery, BBBJ, CIM, covered sex, are just job for working girls in FKK, really kissing ... mean making love for them, I've been often said: why do you want to make me love?Exactly. For me my best workers have in the end stopped doing DFK because they said it had become too emotionally intense for them.

As for CIM. This is done not only because of extra money. In a club where this as part of standard service the workers are even more likely to do this than where it is not an extra. In my experience.

As for "all about the money"?. The workers are there for business and to make money, but as in all jobs, it is not ALL about the money. Both sides are people, and once the contract is agreed to go to a room, what happens then is the result of individual personalities.

I like to think that if I meet girls in the street and talk to them they will still think I am an ok guy. Not because of money but because I am a nice guy. My experience. Of course as Maxime says, this does not include sex, thank God.

Exodus8
08-13-15, 08:55
Exactly. For me my best workers have in the end stopped doing DFK because they said it had become too emotionally intense for them.They fear that if this continues they will fall in luv w you bc you are such a nice guy? So being a nice guy backfires again, LOL.

Faceless78
08-13-15, 09:54
Perhaps you are not physically attracted to her enough to kiss her, but like her personality. For me, I have to be attracted to her physically to even session with her so I'm always up for kissing unless her breath or other part of If so, I guess the answer should be the opposite. I'm well physically attracted by her body face and style; I like her personality too but may be not that attracted.

Optimist
08-13-15, 11:19
They fear that if this continues they will fall in luv w you bc you are such a nice guy? So being a nice guy backfires again, LOL.Unless I'm just a plonker with fantasies 😉.

Sirioja
08-14-15, 10:43
I agree with Nedspro, don't pay extra for kissing, girls who ask for are not used to really kiss, so could be 1 or 2 light at the beginning.

What is a girl who really kiss? When you are in her and she kiss you looking you in the eyes, not like a robot moving tongue to wash your face.

Exodus8
08-14-15, 17:17
What is a girl who really kiss? When you are in her and she kiss you looking you in the eyes, not like a robot moving tongue to wash your face.Yeah ofc when fucking her mish looking deep into her eyes and then DFK. Not like a dog washing my face, haha.

Nille Copenhagen
08-14-15, 22:14
I've never payed for kissing, sometimes I refused to kiss the girls if she smell bad. I don't smoke so I don't want to kiss an ashtray LOL.

Sometimes the girl doesn't do DFK, but with prolong session, she can be turn on and kiss for real with tongue.

SaratogaX
08-16-15, 00:26
If you'd pick one location for the clubs and girls, which one would it be? I am assuming Frankfurt.

If you'd stay for a week or two, would you stay at a hotel or maybe do something like airbnb?

TIA

Banana Boi
08-16-15, 06:42
If only 1 club in my FKK career.

(1) Goldentime in Bruggen.

(2) Oase in Friedrichsdorf.

These 2 clubs exemplify what a FKK should be like.

Unless it's during a large Messe, hotels are cheap in Germany compared to other major cities in the world. One of the advantages of AirBNB places is they have full kitchens. This may be needed on other vacations but since the FKK's feed you it's not needed.

Hobbiest1
08-16-15, 07:51
Hello everyone. I recently visited Germany (Frankfurt) and went to Palace and Sharks. In October I will be traveling to Dusseldorf and looking for suggestions on any FKKs in the area. This board has been very helpful to me in the past and I look forward to some good input. Thanks! H1.

Maxime
08-16-15, 08:09
If you'd pick one location for the clubs and girls, which one would it be? I am assuming Frankfurt.

If you'd stay for a week or two, would you stay at a hotel or maybe do something like airbnb?

TIAIf you stay in the Frankfurt area, many large FKKs, best one these days is Sharks, but many clubs full with tourists, and the girls know this (which is reflected in price and service attitude). If you want more choice and better price / quality, go to the NRW area (between Dusseldorf and Koln), here also large touristic clubs like GT and Oceans, but try also the smaller clubs like Living Room, Babylon, Acapulco (Gold), Freude39, Luder Lounge, etc. Maybe not full of stunners, but at least much better price and service attitude of the girls.

Hello everyone. I recently visited Germany (Frankfurt) and went to Palace and Sharks. In October I will be traveling to Dusseldorf and looking for suggestions on any FKKs in the area. This board has been very helpful to me in the past and I look forward to some good input. Thanks! H1.IF you like larger, tourisitic clubs like Sharks and Palace, you can try Golden Time and Oceans. Many many clubs in the Dusseldorf area (Oceans is close to the airport, but reviews are mixed to say the least), try the smaller ones also like Acapulco (Gold), Luder Lounge, Freude39, etc. Closer to Koln: Living Room, Babylon, Parksauna Residenz, etc.

Optimist
08-16-15, 12:09
Maxime. Good advice. I would however say LR is near Dusseldorf, nearer in fact than Freude in the opposite direction.

Hobbiest1.Don't bother with Rayna in Moers. Heaven 7 in Willich can be worth a look if you happen to be passing and can use the cheap entry of 10 euro before 14.00 and 20 euro before 18.00, but if your trip is short don't bother

Downandup
08-16-15, 14:45
Hello everyone. I recently visited Germany (Frankfurt) and went to Palace and Sharks. In October I will be traveling to Dusseldorf and looking for suggestions on any FKKs in the area. This board has been very helpful to me in the past and I look forward to some good input. Thanks! H1.My first trip to NRW was last April and I did GoldenTime, Freude 39 and the now closed Fun Park. There are a lot of Sauna Clubs in the region. Next month, I will be going back and I plan on trying maybe Bernds, Magnum, Living Room, Dolce Vita, Oceans, Acapulco, Sky Saunaclub, Great Palace, Babylon Saunaclub and Planet Eden. Obviously I will have a car to get around but I won't have time to go everywhere and I have a few other clubs and alternate activities I'd like to try as well.

Free Dude
08-16-15, 15:57
My first trip to NRW was last April and I did GoldenTime, Freude 39 and the now closed Fun Park. There are a lot of Sauna Clubs in the region. Next month, I will be going back and I plan on trying maybe Bernds, Magnum, Living Room, Dolce Vita, Oceans, Acapulco, Sky Saunaclub, Great Palace, Babylon Saunaclub and Planet Eden. Obviously I will have a car to get around but I won't have time to go everywhere and I have a few other clubs and alternate activities I'd like to try as well.Interesting list, some thing to consider:

Bernds really is an old mans club with older ladies also. Only open on weekdays.

Magnum is only interesting late at night. Many immigrant visitors and not always a nice atmosphere (food very good). Be careful about service, you have hits but also many misses.

Living room fairly decnt line up with on average fairly decent service levels. Better than the other bigger clubs you mention here.

Dolce vita has many girls with average service or alternative pricing. One of my least favorite clubs.

Oceans is suffering from too few girls. Probably only gets interesting late at night. Make sure you take advantage of all the discount they offer. Girls come and go all the time.

Acapulco is not much fun late at night, as the turkish clientele only needs 15 minutes and girls expect to be done by then. I was a week ago and was very, very disappointed with the service norm. Nothing new really, there are a few gems and many no gos.

Sky will give you very good service for rellatively cheap. The club has only latinas, most of which are a little bit older as well.

Great Palace is a whole lot better than Amnesia was. At the moment a fair amount of girls is on holiday, but that can change. It is a very relaxed club though. Don't expect to be entertained too much (pricing is interesting though).

Don't trust the website of Babylon too much, they are wrong a lot lately. Service can still be good and food and beer are great. Girls can get bored because of the non fucking customers and the boss gets drunk 5 days in the week.

PLanet eden is a nice club that for years has had the same problem: far too few girls. I've had some great sex there, but usuallt the lingering thought is how bored I was.

Enjoy.

Downandup
08-16-15, 16:49
Interesting list, some thing to consider:
Enjoy.Thanks for the feedback. I want to try quite a few different places for my next trip, these sauna clubs are a big part but not the only things on my list. I'm also going to try the Vulkanstrasse area in Duisberg, a few massage joints and some of the rtc clubs too. I have more places to try that I can possibly achieve in the period of time I have but if one place doesn't work I can easily move on.

Free Dude
08-16-15, 19:40
Just a couple of tips for if this is a fullblown club holiday. For during the daytime Luderlounge in Dortmund and Laluna in Moers could be considered (just like all the RTCs). These places are in full operation early on so can be combined nicely with the evening clubs and entry is only 20 euros.

Also if you've never been: Samya in the eving is really worth it. Just to see what an erotic disco is like.

Downandup
08-16-15, 21:22
Also if you've never been: Samya in the eving is really worth it. Just to see what an erotic disco is like.I did Samya once but probably picked the worst day, a Saturday. By the time evening rolled, it was far too crowded and I had to leave. So I'll try a different night if I do return. LaLuna and the rtc's are also on my list as I had a good time at Freude 39.

Nille Copenhagen
08-16-15, 23:40

Unless it's during a large Messe, hotels are cheap in Germany compared to other major cities in the world. One of the advantages of AirBNB places is they have full kitchens. This may be needed on other vacations but since the FKK's feed you it's not needed.IMO, FKK Bernds and World are the real concept of FKK clubs, people are naked and relaxed. The girls provide the best service.

GT is not a real FKK! It's a saunaclub, Artemis is nice too. How about Palace haha.

Nille Copenhagen
08-16-15, 23:43
Maxime. Good advice. I would however say LR is near Dusseldorf, nearer in fact than Freude in the opposite direction.

Hobbiest1.Don't bother with Rayna in Moers. Heaven 7 in Willich can be worth a look if you happen to be passing and can use the cheap entry of 10 euro before 14.00 and 20 euro before 18.00, but if your trip is short don't botherH7 sucks big time, I left without any session and drove to GT instead.

Nille Copenhagen
08-16-15, 23:50
I did Samya once but probably picked the worst day, a Saturday. By the time evening rolled, it was far too crowded and I had to leave. So I'll try a different night if I do return. LaLuna and the rtc's are also on my list as I had a good time at Freude 39.You are doing it wrong LOL, I was at Samya last Saturday, I had great time, partying and I got the girls that I wanted, I started the day at 2 pm fuck for a few hours, got dinner. Relaxed, then fuck, then party then fuck, then party then fuck LOL.

I had great time. Ok I had a small advantage I know many girls at Samya.

PussyLiccker
08-17-15, 02:42

Unless it's during a large Messe, hotels are cheap in Germany compared to other major cities in the world. One of the advantages of AirBNB places is they have full kitchens. This may be needed on other vacations but since the FKK's feed you it's not needed.Oase I like the layout, the outdoor facilities and etc. What I don't like is how dim the lounge is now (kino?) and how they got rid of the couches. I liked the couches there, and my memories of couch times long ago. Used to like visiting Saturdays cocktail nights with cheap cocktails with girls dancing past midnight. Was a good atmosphere. Outside is good when the weather is nice with the girls showing up early.

Goldentime is a good club for some of the best food, beer, and different types of facilities like the outside cabins which I thought was quite interesting. The outdoor garden is a nice one, and staff is friendly like LR. Can get quite packed in the weekends. It's a saunaclub, so not fully nude club, but skimpy outfits can be pretty sexy.

Both different clubs that offers their own uniqueness.

Banana Boi
08-17-15, 03:15
I did Samya once but probably picked the worst day, a Saturday. By the time evening rolled, it was far too crowded and I had to leave. For clubs like GT, Mondial, and Samya that become packed. Set a time with your main girl to come find you and bury yourself in a room for hours. Club isn't packed when you're in a room.

GT is not a real FKK! My girls are naked in the room and that's all the counts. LOL.

If I want to see a girl naked who isn't I take her to a room. Worst case scenario is I fucked a girl with a pretty / cute face for 50 euro.

Josht69
08-17-15, 06:04
I have spent a great deal of time looking through the ISG reports on FKK clubs in NRW (Dusseldorf to be specific).

I will be in that area (mainly Muelheim / Ruhr) in January (I am planning ahead) so the outdoor aspects are irrelevant.

The girls don't have to be totally naked, either. I do like decent and, if possible unlimited (buffet) hot food; I don't drink alcohol at these places and very rarely otherwise.

I don't want to get ripped off, but saving a few euros on the entrance fee is irrelevant (I am coming from North America, so air fare is the biggest expense); information on specific girls.

Is also irrelevant due to turnover, finding a given one, and the vast range of personal taste.

To the extent that I can reckon, it seems that Living Room in Kaarst is the best choice; also Oceans and Dolce Vita are worth trying out.

Magnum seems too down scale for me; Golden Time is attractive, but far away, also given that driving around in January may be a hassle, Acapulco maybe.

(I get frequent emails from them) and likewise Acapulco Gold (former Panthera. Such turnover is a cause for concern).

I would appreciate any feedback as to whether my logic (LR Oc DV Aca, Mag) makes sense.

Nille Copenhagen
08-17-15, 10:50
For clubs like GT, Mondial, and Samya that become packed. Set a time with your main girl to come find you and bury yourself in a room for hours. Club isn't packed when you're in a room.

My girls are naked in the room and that's all the counts. LOL.

If I want to see a girl naked who isn't I take her to a room. Worst case scenario is I fucked a girl with a pretty / cute face for 50 euro.Well the true definition of a FKK club is people / girls are naked. I become picky on my 3rd-5th days on a FKK-tour, I wouldn't fuck anyone for 50€ - she has to stand out, in look or service.

Sanuk327
08-17-15, 16:21
I have spent a great deal of time looking through the ISG reports on FKK clubs in NRW (Dusseldorf to be specific).

I will be in that area (mainly Muelheim / Ruhr) in January (I am planning ahead) so the outdoor aspects are irrelevant.

The girls don't have to be totally naked, either. I do like decent and, if possible unlimited (buffet) hot food; I don't drink alcohol at these places and very rarely otherwise.

I don't want to get ripped off, but saving a few euros on the entrance fee is irrelevant (I am coming from North America, so air fare is the biggest expense); information on specific girls.

Is also irrelevant due to turnover, finding a given one, and the vast range of personal taste.

To the extent that I can reckon, it seems that Living Room in Kaarst is the best choice; also Oceans and Dolce Vita are worth trying out.

Magnum seems too down scale for me; Golden Time is attractive, but far away, also given that driving around in January may be a hassle, Acapulco maybe.

(I get frequent emails from them) and likewise Acapulco Gold (former Panthera. Such turnover is a cause for concern).

I would appreciate any feedback as to whether my logic (LR Oc DV Aca, Mag) makes sense.I am very surprised that you get frequent emails from Aca. FKK clubs usually do not send or respond with emails.

Ortos
08-17-15, 19:27

(I would appreciate any feedback as to whether my logic (LR Oc DV Aca, Mag) makes sense.You should probably add Samya in Koln to the list. I'd go there before I went to Magnum or Oceans. But definitely put LR at the top of your list. I've always found it a great club (night time is much better than day) and it is easy to access via Public transport. Sayma, although in Koln, is reachable from DD via the S-bahn / U-bahn system connecting the two cities. But LR is just so easy. If your not bothered about burning a low (ish) entry fee: you might check out F39 in Bochum as well, esp if you're looking for some daytime club action.

Willi69
08-18-15, 10:17
I am very surprised that you get frequent emails from Aca. FKK clubs usually do not send or respond with emails.Some clubs offers a newsletter, such as Acapulco.

Willi69
08-18-15, 10:27
Golden Time is attractive, but far away, also given that driving around in January may be a hassle, Acapulco maybe.In the lower Rhine region there are normally only a very few days with ice and snow (may be in March / April).

Nille Copenhagen
08-18-15, 11:01
Some clubs offers a newsletter, such as Acapulco.Yes they are spamming me everyday with their newsletters.

Sanuk327
08-18-15, 14:45
Yes they are spamming me everyday with their newsletters.Yes, some clubs send me newsletters as well. What I meant was that FKK clubs never responded to my email inquiries.

Nille Copenhagen
08-18-15, 14:56
Yes, some clubs send me newsletters as well. What I meant was that FKK clubs never responded to my email inquiries.Who should have time to reply your mails? Die Thekenfrau is busy at the front-desk. The rest of the staff, might not be good in English, write them in German or call them.

Optimist
08-18-15, 16:27
H7 sucks big time, I left without any session and drove to GT instead.No competition between the two. GT is easily worth the extra entry. Better layout, more girls, good food. I found a couple of nice girls at H7 , but I was passing and got in free, and only stayed a couple of hours.

Nille Copenhagen
08-18-15, 16:47
No competition between the two. GT is easily worth the extra entry. Better layout, more girls, good food. I found a couple of nice girls at H7 , but I was passing and got in free, and only stayed a couple of hours.You can check it out if you stayed at Ibis near by. But I was bored at H7, I guess I'm too spoil and used to the better clubs and girls.

Sirioja
08-20-15, 02:26
Holidays time also for girls, so not the best castings at the moment except maybe at Sharks on Friday and Saturday.

Nille Copenhagen
08-20-15, 08:47
Holidays time also for girls, so not the best castings at the moment except maybe at Sharks on Friday and Saturday.That's why I'm going to Romania to visit the girls, LOL.

Sirioja
08-20-15, 10:34
I write here because Paradise Sarrebrucken is not the thread for, so many Romanian girls prefer to say they come from Bucarest, Cluj or Constanza rather than far country or Moldovan part of Romania which are known as very poor. They also often say they are student, but seem to study in FKK. Many also say they are Italian when they have family living there like my blond angel Isabella, or Spanish when they have worked in Spain and speak Spanish, or German like Lorena ex JayJay at GT because living for a long time in Germany, or half russian, or half Ukrainian. Why do they lie? Because 90% girls are Romanian in FKK, so they try to be different, but also because many Germans or french think Romanian girls don't worth much and are not honest. My weekly visits fav for 1 year is Romanian, my Isabella, Emma Prestige, beauty Aurelia Sharks, beauty Alina Bahama, Valentina Samya are all Romanian, very honest with me and I was just lucky to meet them. Many Romanian girls are pretty, friendly, honest and try give us pleasure, so as I always say them, they should be proud to say they are Romanian, because Romanian means pleasure in FKK, they are also often more sensual than German or Polish girls, out of Agnes of course.

So I can just thank Romanian women working in FKK to give me pleasure and for some to make me dream, this for 50/30 minutes, just my opinion, Romanian girls worth other nationalities.

HeyyyyyyPaul
08-20-15, 23:45
Here is my trip report visiting clubs from FRA to NRW to NLD.

Just a little background info: I am Chinese-American and have sampled a good amount of places:

(bars in Bangkok and Phuket, Angeles City, Siem Reap. All varieties in the LA / Bay Area, Towers in Singapore, all over mainland China. And of course the saunas of Macau (my favorite of them all), of which these DE saunaclubs most closely resemble).

One thing to note is I am bad at remembering names; the trip to World was the only one where I got names and that was due to the arguing going on in the World thread at the time.

FRA Clubs:

+ Mainhattan.

7/10 lineup- 25 girls.

Maybe two 8/10's. Some 5 to 6's. 20 to 30 girls total. Generally friendly girls.

Had a big issue with flies all over the place. It was almost Third-World country like with how many flies there were that day.

Food was tasty and freshly cooked at around 22:00. Chicken kebabs were great.

Outside was bigger than inside and pretty relaxing aside from the flies.

1. dark hair smallish girl. Had a tat written over a name (ex-BF?) on top of ass.

LFK only but was enthusiastic about fucking since apparently she had not gone to the room all night.

One of the "cooler" girls there but allowed hair pulling and pounding inside.

Always good to get someone that hasn't been pounded by 6 guys all night.

Service: 7/10 Looks: 7.5/10 Body: 7/10

+ Sharks.

8.5/10 lineup - 60 girls.

Huge variety in lineup. Generally speaking, "model" like skinny with young faces.

For sure five 9/10 faces. Young and easy on the eyes. "model quality" lineup. At least one Asian and a few black girls. But just not a lot of sexuality.

Cool "shark tank" and honestly the best inside facilities. International clientele. Mediocre food, but lots of variety.

You get the sense that "variety" is the point of this club as it's made to try to appeal to as wide a demographic as possible.

Feels a lot like any of the current Vegas clubs inside.

I was upstairs looking at all the action and actually counted that between 10:15 and 11:15, only about 20 rooms were taken.

Wouldn't surprise me if at least 1/3 of the girls didn't go to room that day.

+ World.

Camp World.

8/10 lineup - 30 girls.

Not as optically amazing as Sharks, but all of these girls just ooze sexuality (ie: want to be pounded).

No 9/10's for me but more than a few 8. 5/10's. A few fat girls but doesn't detract from the overall lineup.

Feels like a large campground. Average food but good facilities overall in a comfortable setting.

So much action at this place. Guys had to be aggressive in getting girls to the rooms as they were snatched up quickly.

Probably a few more guys than girls here yet the girls were getting taken constantly and at one point less than 5 total girls were out in the open.

1. Deodora Bulgarian. Fantastic PSE-level performance. I *MAYBE* tip once a year, but this performance was so outstanding.

I tipped her 20 e. Everything goes and she was just a Freak. Shortest girl there with a dirty blonde ponytail 7/10 face but big tits.

Said she only started working at World in August. I was at least her 5th guy that day so this sort of enthusiasm was great.

Best lay of the whole trip. Service: 9/10 Looks: 7/10 Body: 8/10.

2. Anya (could even be "Neya? Romanian. GND face, but that GND face is absolutely 8. 5/10 to me. Nice DFK but average acting at best. I blasted on her face.

And she ended up happily slurping on my jizz like it was made of gold (50 e worth of gold). Very playful attitude and I like that. Service: 7/10 Looks: 8. 5/10 Body: 8/10.

Alina Romanian had a nice body and good demeanor, but that sort of brunette look just doesn't really appeal to me because frankly if I wanted black hair like that, I'd go get a Chinese / Vietnamese / Korean girl that will be much prettier than these girls. I go to Europe for blondes.

Saw the girl that some have referred to as a "Maggie Grace" lookalike. I had to squint real hard to see the resemblance.

NRW Clubs:

+ Samya.

8/10 lineup - 45 girls.

Very good lineup on a Saturday with two 9/10 faces and a good bunch of 8/10 girls.

40 max girls and at least ten 5's. By midnight, the guys outnumbered the girls.

Seems that virtually every single girl that was working got taken to a room.

Small strip club atmosphere, no pools and such. Standing room by midnight. Food was good with the shredded chicken being very tasty.

Excellent bus boy service working there cleaning things up very quickly.

Loved the comfy beach chairs by the showers so you can see the girls that take showers after they finished w / a customer. Some girls didn't shower after a session.

10 girls deep for room waits at 3 am when I left.

1. Took short blonde hair Croatian girl with the biggest tits there. Was telling me about her and the other Croatian girls and their clique vs. The Romanian girls or something.

FIV, DFK all good to go. Got in the hour for 75. Some girls won't agree to it though (and will prefer 30 min), make sure to clarify beforehand. Service: 7/10 Looks: 7/10 Body: 8/10.

+ Acapulco.

7.5/10 lineup - 25 girls.

Pretty good lineup overall. Plenty of 8/10's and very doable for a Tuesday.

Great hideaway mansion feel as you drive up. Premises inside fit the profile and this was the most unique building of all.

Terrible food. Most people that grabbed it threw it away.

This was the only club where I saw a dark person (African) in the NRW.

Girls keep getting picked up to the rooms - 40 at play, I guess. But dead atmosphere otherwise.

The atmosphere of the place just seems kind of zombie-like. I don't know if it's laziness or what.

1. I got this thin white skinned girl with glasses. Mediocre session but she was very cute. Service: 6/10 Looks: 8/10 Body: 7/10.

+ Mondial.

7/10 lineup - 35 girls.

No 9/10's but at least 5 or more 8/10's. Plenty of doable 6/10's on a Monday. A few really young ones too that seem to really like the party atmosphere at a place like Mondial.

Sitting here, the question came to my mind: Where else in the world are you going to do 8/10's for 30 e?

Back alleys in Shenzhen? Remote villages in Laos? Those places have beautiful natural face girls, but the areas are way too dirty.

Mondial is really a clean and 'nice' environment to get what you want at a good value.

Small strip club atmosphere again but with Solid food and a good variety of it. Bath facilities are dated.

English was a challenge for most everyone here.

1. Took a Romanian as I believe 90% of the girls here are Romanian. Service: 6/10 Looks: 7/10 Body: 6/10.

Girls here will check all the boxes for GFE, but just zero sweetness to these girls. All Pros.

For all the complaints about Turks. They didn't seem gangster at all and were fun and happy go lucky guys. Interesting that there was next to no white people at this place. Seemingly all Turks.

I would much rather have this atmosphere than the dead at ACA.

+ Babylon.

7/10 lineup - 10 girls.

10 girls and even less guys than that. Minimum was at least a 6/10 and easily doable. No girl under 25.

Very sensual girls and even the ugliest one here was doable vs. The uglier ones at Mondial and some of the other NRW clubs was 4/10 or less.

Very laid back atmosphere and IMO the 2nd best facilities of all the clubs. Very fresh and newly renovated facilities. Solid BBQ.

The great thing about this club is that it's so relaxed, but not "dead" like Acapulco. It just feels like everything was "OK" in here and you can do whatever you want without judgement.

1. Took a Romanian 8/10 and she was equal in looks to the best girls at Mondial or Mainhatten. Slim with wavy dirty blonde hair.

Did not get her name but said she was just there to replace a friend for 2 weeks. Very good English and said she doesn't speak any German.

Best "GFE" and great acting and smiling throughout. Service: 8. 5/10 Looks: 8/10 Body: 7/10.

My favorite club.

+ GT.

7.5/10 lineup - 35 girls.

A few 8/10 but mostly in the 6/10 range with some old ones. Nothing below 25 year old as I can tell. Plenty of fake tits and that Professional look to the girls here.

The Country Club. Excellent facilities and food (4 chefs on board when I was there).

Just jam packed at 15:00 and I had to park at their 2nd lot.

+ LR.

6/10 lineup - 15 girls.

Just a lackluster lineup overall. A few 7/10 I suppose. Along with at least a few 4/10's.

This place has the feel of a small Mansion / house party BBQ with how small it is.

Probably the smallest club I went to.

NLD Club.

+ SixSens.

6/10 lineup - 20 girls.

Worst lineup and the best thing to be said is there were a few 7/10's. Plenty of 4/10's.

Best facilities and I had the best food here. Fresh grilled pork steaks and chicken breast was great.

Pleasant Country drive seeing all those cows of all varieties.

How would a club like this get customers pre-Internet? Seems more Belgians than others this night.

Best English at this club considering the International clientele.

Nice club overall, but doubt I'll ever be back as it's just not all that unique.

Overall Favorite Clubs:

Babylon. This is the place that I can see myself relaxing in every week if I lived there.

Samya. Best party atmosphere.

World. Favorite girls here.

Mondial. I had fun here. And of course, 30 e.

Sharks. Loved the feel of the club inside. High class feeling place. And obviously the best lineup optics.

GT. Like the Country Club atmosphere.

Acapulco. Good lineup and 40 e.

Mainhattan.

SixSens.

LR.

Some misc. Thoughts:

Samya and Mondial girls approached me more than any of the FRA clubs girls did.

There is a distinction in these forums between Service vs. Looks clubs, but to me, the bigger distinction is that of a Lounge Club (Babylon, GT) where you go to relax vs. A Party Club like Mondial and Samya.

Very disappointed that there were no natural redheads at any of these clubs. Where do those Irish girls work at?

Faceless78
08-21-15, 00:49
That's why I'm going to Romania to visit the girls, LOL.You haven't made there yet? I thought you've already back from Romania LOL.

Hurry up then, beach time is near the end soon. From some pics I saw on FB it's quite nice.

Nille Copenhagen
08-21-15, 01:06
You haven't made there yet? I thought you've already back from Romania LOL.

Hurry up then, beach time is near the end soon. From some pics I saw on FB it's quite nice.I'll post pictures here hehe.

Nille Copenhagen
08-21-15, 01:17
Samya and Mondial girls approached me more than any of the FRA clubs girls did.That is because you are an easy target LOL You give away too much tips man, you are ruined it for us.

NoTaWorry
08-21-15, 02:43
Thanks for the lengthy report! Just a quick observation to make it 10 X more helpful. Days and times of your visit are critical, even dates. Club lineup is heavily effecTed by these factors. THANKS!

Just a little background info: I am Chinese-American and have sampled a good amount of places:

(bars in Bangkok and Phuket, Angeles City, Siem Reap. All varieties in the LA / Bay Area, Towers in Singapore, all over mainland China. And of course the saunas of Macau (my favorite of them all), of which these DE saunaclubs most closely resemble).

One thing to note is I am bad at remembering names; the trip to World was the only one where I got names and that was due to the arguing going on in the World thread at the time.

FRA Clubs:

+ Mainhattan.

7/10 lineup- 25 girls.

Maybe two 8/10's. Some 5 to 6's. 20 to 30 girls total. Generally friendly girls.

Had a big issue with flies all over the place. It was almost Third-World country like with how many flies there were that day.

1. dark hair smallish girl. Had a tat written over a name (ex-BF?) on top of ass.

LFK only but was enthusiastic about fucking since apparently she had not gone to the room all night.

+ Sharks.

Huge variety in lineup. Generally speaking, "model" like skinny with young faces.

For sure five 9/10 faces. Young and easy on the eyes. "model quality" lineup. At least one Asian and a few black girls. But just not a lot of sexuality.

Cool "shark tank" and honestly the best inside facilities. International clientele. Mediocre food, but lots of variety.

You get the sense that "variety" is the point of this club as it's made to try to appeal to as wide a demographic as possible.

Feels a lot like any of the current Vegas clubs inside.

I was upstairs looking at all the action and actually counted that between 10:15 and 11:15, only about 20 rooms were taken.

Wouldn't surprise me if at least 1/3 of the girls didn't go to room that day.

+ World.

Camp World.

8/10 lineup - 30 girls.

Not as optically amazing as Sharks, but all of these girls just ooze sexuality (ie: want to be pounded).

No 9/10's for me but more than a few 8. 5/10's. A few fat girls but doesn't detract from the overall lineup.

Feels like a large campground. Average food but good facilities overall in a comfortable setting.

So much action at this place. Guys had to be aggressive in getting girls to the rooms as they were snatched up quickly.

Probably a few more guys than girls here yet the girls were getting taken constantly and at one point less than 5 total girls were out in the open.

1. Deodora Bulgarian. Fantastic PSE-level performance. I *MAYBE* tip once a year, but this performance was so outstanding.

I tipped her 20 e. Everything goes and she was just a Freak. Shortest girl there with a dirty blonde ponytail 7/10 face but big tits.

Said she only started working at World in August. I was at least her 5th guy that day so this sort of enthusiasm was great.

Best lay of the whole trip. Service: 9/10 Looks: 7/10 Body: 8/10.

2. Anya (could even be "Neya? Romanian. GND face, but that GND face is absolutely 8. 5/10 to me. Nice DFK but average acting at best. I blasted on her face.

And she ended up happily slurping on my jizz like it was made of gold (50 e worth of gold). Very playful attitude and I like that. Service: 7/10 Looks: 8. 5/10 Body: 8/10.

Alina Romanian had a nice body and good demeanor, but that sort of brunette look just doesn't really appeal to me because frankly if I wanted black hair like that, I'd go get a Chinese / Vietnamese / Korean girl that will be much prettier than these girls. I go to Europe for blondes.

Saw the girl that some have referred to as a "Maggie Grace" lookalike. I had to squint real hard to see the resemblance.

NRW Clubs:

+ Samya.

8/10 lineup - 45 girls.

Very good lineup on a Saturday with two 9/10 faces and a good bunch of 8/10 girls.

40 max girls and at least ten 5's. By midnight, the guys outnumbered the girls.

Seems that virtually every single girl that was working got taken to a room.

Small strip club atmosphere, no pools and such. Standing room by midnight. Food was good with the shredded chicken being very tasty.

Excellent bus boy service working there cleaning things up very quickly.

Loved the comfy beach chairs by the showers so you can see the girls that take showers after they finished w / a customer. Some girls didn't shower after a session.

10 girls deep for room waits at 3 am when I left.

1. Took short blonde hair Croatian girl with the biggest tits there. Was telling me about her and the other Croatian girls and their clique vs. The Romanian girls or something.

FIV, DFK all good to go. Got in the hour for 75. Some girls won't agree to it though (and will prefer 30 min), make sure to clarify beforehand. Service: 7/10 Looks: 7/10 Body: 8/10.

+ Acapulco.

7.5/10 lineup - 25 girls.

Pretty good lineup overall. Plenty of 8/10's and very doable for a Tuesday.

Great hideaway mansion feel as you drive up. Premises inside fit the profile and this was the most unique building of all.

Terrible food. Most people that grabbed it threw it away.

This was the only club where I saw a dark person (African) in the NRW.

Girls keep getting picked up to the rooms - 40 at play, I guess. But dead atmosphere otherwise.

The atmosphere of the place just seems kind of zombie-like. I don't know if it's laziness or what.

1. I got this thin white skinned girl with glasses. Mediocre session but she was very cute. Service: 6/10 Looks: 8/10 Body: 7/10.

+ Mondial.

7/10 lineup - 35 girls.

No 9/10's but at least 5 or more 8/10's. Plenty of doable 6/10's on a Monday. A few really young ones too that seem to really like the party atmosphere at a place like Mondial.

Sitting here, the question came to my mind: Where else in the world are you going to do 8/10's for 30 e?

Back alleys in Shenzhen? Remote villages in Laos? Those places have beautiful natural face girls, but the areas are way too dirty.

Mondial is really a clean and 'nice' environment to get what you want at a good value.

Small strip club atmosphere again but with Solid food and a good variety of it. Bath facilities are dated.

English was a challenge for most everyone here.

1. Took a Romanian as I believe 90% of the girls here are Romanian. Service: 6/10 Looks: 7/10 Body: 6/10.

Girls here will check all the boxes for GFE, but just zero sweetness to these girls. All Pros.

For all the complaints about Turks. They didn't seem gangster at all and were fun and happy go lucky guys. Interesting that there was next to no white people at this place. Seemingly all Turks.

I would much rather have this atmosphere than the dead at ACA.

+ Babylon.

7/10 lineup - 10 girls.

10 girls and even less guys than that. Minimum was at least a 6/10 and easily doable. No girl under 25.

Very sensual girls and even the ugliest one here was doable vs. The uglier ones at Mondial and some of the other NRW clubs was 4/10 or less.

Very laid back atmosphere and IMO the 2nd best facilities of all the clubs. Very fresh and newly renovated facilities. Solid BBQ.

The great thing about this club is that it's so relaxed, but not "dead" like Acapulco. It just feels like everything was "OK" in here and you can do whatever you want without judgement.

1. Took a Romanian 8/10 and she was equal in looks to the best girls at Mondial or Mainhatten. Slim with wavy dirty blonde hair.

Did not get her name but said she was just there to replace a friend for 2 weeks. Very good English and said she doesn't speak any German.

Best "GFE" and great acting and smiling throughout. Service: 8. 5/10 Looks: 8/10 Body: 7/10.

My favorite club.

+ GT.

7.5/10 lineup - 35 girls.

A few 8/10 but mostly in the 6/10 range with some old ones. Nothing below 25 year old as I can tell. Plenty of fake tits and that Professional look to the girls here.

The Country Club. Excellent facilities and food (4 chefs on board when I was there).

Just jam packed at 15:00 and I had to park at their 2nd lot.

+ LR.

6/10 lineup - 15 girls.

Just a lackluster lineup overall. A few 7/10 I suppose. Along with at least a few 4/10's.

This place has the feel of a small Mansion / house party BBQ with how small it is.

Probably the smallest club I went to.

NLD Club.

+ SixSens.

6/10 lineup - 20 girls.

Worst lineup and the best thing to be said is there were a few 7/10's. Plenty of 4/10's.

Best facilities and I had the best food here. Fresh grilled pork steaks and chicken breast was great.

Pleasant Country drive seeing all those cows of all varieties.

How would a club like this get customers pre-Internet? Seems more Belgians than others this night.

Best English at this club considering the International clientele.

Nice club overall, but doubt I'll ever be back as it's just not all that unique.

Overall Favorite Clubs:

Babylon. This is the place that I can see myself relaxing in every week if I lived there.

Samya. Best party atmosphere.

World. Favorite girls here.

Mondial. I had fun here. And of course, 30 e.

Sharks. Loved the feel of the club inside. High class feeling place. And obviously the best lineup optics.

GT. Like the Country Club atmosphere.

Acapulco. Good lineup and 40 e.

Mainhattan.

SixSens.

LR.

Some misc. Thoughts:

Samya and Mondial girls approached me more than any of the FRA clubs girls did.

There is a distinction in these forums between Service vs. Looks clubs, but to me, the bigger distinction is that of a Lounge Club (Babylon, GT) where you go to relax vs. A Party Club like Mondial and Samya.

Very disappointed that there were no natural redheads at any of these clubs. Where do those Irish girls work at?

Sirioja
08-21-15, 03:18
For look like Irish girl, Jaqueline. De now at Oceans, ex Aca and DV.

Member #4581
08-21-15, 03:28
Very good report. Wow. Was this all in one single travel trip? How long / how many days was it? I am impressed you kept up your energy to sample so many clubs and so many girls, unless it was spread over several weeks.

Any reason you chose to give Oase a miss.

Banana Boi
08-21-15, 04:07
Thanks for the review Paul. I know you did for some for it's helpful to know what day of the week you went to each club. There is a huge difference in most club lineups on a Mon or Tue vs. A Fri or Sat.

Hopefully you enjoyed Germany enough to return again. Next time hopefully not during the Summer or over Christmas when the lineups are depleted.

Sirioja
08-21-15, 04:15
Worst times to visit FKK: Orthodox Easter in April, Christmas and August, our darling need to return with family.

Syzygies
08-21-15, 06:34
Sharks
For sure five 9/10 faces. Ha Ha! You are an optimist which comes with being a newbie. I only saw one or two 9/10 faces at FKK in the last year, to my taste (and my marking). However girls do look much prettier when they get naked. LOL. Sharks never had as many as 5 stunning faces for me. One or two approaching a 9, like Janine or Aurelia. Maybe 8. 5. One clear 9 Bella in the last year I saw, but her performance was awful.

Each time you hit return, the software inserts an extra blank line. So avoid using return too often next time.

Long time FKK goers mark much harder, even harder than me. Some guys say that giving a girl a 6 rating means she is good enough to repeat, and 5 is a pass. For me a 6 is not a repeat unless I am really desperate (can happen with very weak line ups).

You say you are bad with names. Would improve your report to remember them. Type them into you phone when go to locker room for a shower after the session. Hopefully you will still know her name after you just fucked her. I usually put in reports straight away after a visit so I still know the girls I fucked. A week later I might have forgotten.

PussyLiccker
08-21-15, 11:16
Thanks for the report of your tour HPaul. It's interesting to read tour reports as I do tours myself. It has been a long time I've visited SixSense, and never been back since I didn't think it was worth a trip there. Babylon I've never been, and 10 girls is a very small LU, and can't recall a club with that small of a LU next to H7 or Rayna. Matter a fact, the number of girls you reported is much lower than what I expect at those clubs. I take it as a guesstimation, but at the same time August is not the best time for a full LU as girls take vacation then. Also, like others has pointed out the days you assign a club visit has a lot of weight when it comes to how full the LU is to be expected. If you do a 9 day tour, it's hard to get a good idea of the best of LU of the club if you give a club a slow day. This is generally the case although some clubs can have higher unexpected changes than others. Lots of variables goes into play.

I can't say my visits to Sharks has me getting my hottie alert going off as it's pretty rare. At best I find 8's there, and perhaps 8. 5 on occasions, but pretty rare. I may have met the same girl that Syz refers to as Bella (who told me her name was Anabelle, but could be Anabella or Bella), who was close to a 9, but service attitude wasn't high. It's pretty rare to find a total package there comparitively to Oase, where there are a few of them if they show up and service tend to be ok, not particularly special with higher lookers. There is generally more 7. 5-8's at Sharks than Oase, with Oase a few 8. 5's on a visit if there is a fuller LU. In general I find Sharks girls to have an upper hand when it comes to bodies, and of course as a tourist, your chances of upsell are lower at Sharks and I take it the service level is the draw. If you have visited in August, you have visited on one of the slowest time of the year with many girls on vacation so better times could change your impression of those clubs. Based on my tour at the slowest time of the year, I found Sharks to be the best club during that time. So perhaps there is something about Sharks being a reliable club during slower times of the year.

PayForIt
08-22-15, 17:03
Having seen this: http://www.globalpost.com/article/6618371/2015/07/17/germany-sex-worker-id.

I thought I'd post this here as well as replying in the Artemis forum.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2588-FKK-Artemis-Berlin&p=1763900&viewfull=1#post1763900.

Faceless78
08-22-15, 18:48
Having seen this: http://www.globalpost.com/article/6618371/2015/07/17/germany-sex-worker-id.

I thought I'd post this here as well as replying in the Artemis forum.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2588-FKK-Artemis-Berlin&p=1763900&viewfull=1#post1763900.Yeah. Condom is all over the forum now.

Sirioja
08-22-15, 20:07
For who was looking for Czech girls, blond natural, pretty face Suzanna at Mainhattan, a real woman, not a "babe" , so sensitive with hard becoming nipples and from DATY, good taste for her cyprine.

GuyFromParis
08-23-15, 17:52
For who was looking for Czech girls, blond natural, pretty face Suzanna at Mainhattan, a real woman, not a "babe" , so sensitive with hard becoming nipples and from DATY, good taste for her cyprine.She's also known as Suzi. Some reports about her in this thread.

Frozty
08-23-15, 20:15
I would appreciate some quick advice. I am in Frankfurt this week, and intend to visit Sharks and World to enjoy my last chance of some outdoor fun. I have an evening available to try Palace or Mainhattan, and was hoping that one or two punters could magically tell me which will be the better lineup on Tuesday evening! I like slim, natural girls, and good facilities. I can deal with the hard sell. Is there an obvious winner at the moment? I'm thinking Mainhattan.

Sirioja
08-23-15, 23:40
She's also known as Suzi. Some reports about her in this thread.Same but she seems to prefer Suzanna, so I name her Suzanna from Prague.

Sirioja
08-23-15, 23:46
I would appreciate some quick advice. I am in Frankfurt this week, and intend to visit Sharks and World to enjoy my last chance of some outdoor fun. I have an evening available to try Palace or Mainhattan, and was hoping that one or two punters could magically tell me which will be the better lineup on Tuesday evening! I like slim, natural girls, and good facilities. I can deal with the hard sell. Is there an obvious winner at the moment? I'm thinking Mainhattan.Mainhattan for excellent foods, casting quite correct and 45 after 11 pm, even better than World at the moment for casting, but Sharks stay better.

Frozty
08-24-15, 09:24
Mainhattan for excellent foods, casting quite correct and 45 after 11 pm, even better than World at the moment for casting, but Sharks stay better.Thanks Sirioja.

FlyByCable
08-25-15, 18:59
Is it possible to pay the entrance fee with card at Sharks and Artemis?

Sirioja
08-25-15, 22:09
Is it possible to pay the entrance fee with card at Sharks and Artemis?At Oase or World, yes but I don't think at Sharks, don't know for Artemis.

Sirioja
08-26-15, 10:04
I agree with Syzy about the meaning of superstar girls, each one is tastes for look and services, many men say me they are not attracted by my prettiest girl in FKK because of small tits and face, some men like GFE behavior and some PSE, but when a girl is caught all day as soon she comes from lockers, very busy all day with at least 10 rooms, she is a superstar, even may be a bad performer.

Sandra. De at Sharks is, also Elisabet. Hu and Ina. Lat at Oase, Raïssa. Cz at World, Barbie. Ro and Mio. De at GT, Rachel. De was before, Emma. Ro at Prestige was, also Anna. Pl was at World.

Jim57
08-26-15, 14:59
Is it possible to pay the entrance fee with card at Sharks and Artemis?There is an ATM at Sharks so you could use the card to withdraw the entrance fee.

Breadman
08-26-15, 15:20
Is it possible to pay the entrance fee with card at Sharks and Artemis?Everybody asks this from time to time but paying by credit card at any club is 'unlikely'. Its too easy for people to 'question' a charge and then the club is out their entrance fee. Mainhattan is the only club that ever responded to emails asking about credit card use, they said 'yes we take them' but at the door they said they prefered cash.

Yoksha
08-26-15, 15:28
Arriving Friday morning to Frankfurt and should drive north to Kassel.

As there is not good quality FKK nor active swingers clubs there. I decided to spend the day from noon till midnight in a club in Frankfurt.

Lecoq is a bit far and away on my route, and Susi & jorgan is hosting a Black and White night, so a fair skinned (not white though) man have no chance. So left with FKK options.

Mainhatten seems slow nowadays.
Sharks is also south and out of my route.

Choice between FKK Palace which to my experience have always the best lineup and the worst attitude with alot of sharks, and FKK oase, which I like the facilities and the choice of many girls. FKK world which I don't know much about lately.

What would you recommend guys?

FlyByCable
08-26-15, 20:20
Is it really that easy to question a charge?

I own a gas station here in Sweden and almost nine out of ten of my customers pays with card. Not many customers use cash. I have had between 350-500 transactions every day for the last 17 years and I have never ever had any customer in my business question a transaction.

I drive to Germany quite often and I have been to the FKK clubs many times and I have always paid the entrance fee with cash. In fact I have never asked if they accept card because I have never seen any cash register at the reception.

I prefer to pay with the card (MasterCard) wherever it's possible because my bank only allows 1500 Euro in cash out of the ATM in a 7 day period. Right as it is I stand there 1000 km from home without cash because of that stupid limit.

Yes I know, I should switch to a credit card without a limit. I will do that next week!

(Sharks Saturday and Artemis Sunday this week if someone want to talk about beautiful girls and other nice things?) LOL.

Faceless78
08-26-15, 21:16
Is it really that easy to question a charge?

I own a gas station here in Sweden and almost nine out of ten of my customers pays with card. Not many customers use cash. I have had between 350-500 transactions every day for the last 17 years and I have never ever had any customer in my business question a transaction.

I drive to Germany quite often and I have been to the FKK clubs many times and I have always paid the entrance fee with cash. In fact I have never asked if they accept card because I have never seen any cash register at the reception.

I prefer to pay with the card (MasterCard) wherever it's possible because my bank only allows 1500 Euro in cash out of the ATM in a 7 day period. Right as it is I stand there 1000 km from home without cash because of that stupid limit.

Yes I know, I should switch to a credit card without a limit. I will do that next week!

(Sharks Saturday and Artemis Sunday this week if someone want to talk about beautiful girls and other nice things?) LOL.You can simply call your bank and ask for increasing your limitation: I've done that many times when I spent more than expected in fkks. At least my bank did that for me every time and never asked a question.

Breadman
08-26-15, 21:46
Is it really that easy to question a charge? Its very easy to question a charge, especially if the card is from the US and the charge is from oversea's. I've done it before when I don't recognize the name of the company and can't think of what I've charged. Sometimes it a fraudulent charge, sometimes its a combination of me forgetting and the company name being something odd that doesn't ring a bell. A gas station comes up as a gas station, an FKK will probably come up as some holding company. Which of the two might you not recognize?

So why don't most clubs take credit? Probably because cash is easier to handle than waiting for the credit card transfer.

UltraHappy
08-27-15, 01:12
So why don't most clubs take credit? Probably because cash is easier to handle than waiting for the credit card transfer.Another advantage: Cash is easier to "clean. ".

Faceless78
08-27-15, 02:19
Another advantage: Cash is easier to "clean. ".Once I had to use my credit card at Oase, they promised the name on my bill would be something else. Yet when I checked my monthly sheets, I saw a big "Oase" in the list.

Sanuk327
08-27-15, 04:07
Once I had to use my credit card at Oase, they promised the name on my bill would be something else. Yet when I checked my monthly sheets, I saw a big "Oase" in the list.I used CC (Visa) in Sharks without surcharge (statement said Sharks FKK Club Darmstadt) . Oase warned it will be 7% surcharge, so I decided to pay cash. I do not know other clubs which accept CCs.

Faceless78
08-27-15, 04:43
I used CC (Visa) in Sharks without surcharge (statement said Sharks FKK Club Darmstadt) . Oase warned it will be 7% surcharge, so I decided to pay cash. I do not know other clubs which accept CCs.Yes oase front desk changes %more for credit card, and they will keep the 5,10 euros change to themselves.

I know DV in dus also takes cards.

Hessen Bub
08-27-15, 06:29
Palace ATM takes credit cards.

HB.

Craiova
08-27-15, 06:36
Palace ATM takes credit cards.I thought they take dicks for ATM. LOL.

Seriously same as ATMs at Sharks, Mainhattan and World they all take CC.

FlyByCable
08-27-15, 08:11
Another advantage: Cash is easier to "clean. ".Yes, I guess there's a lot of black money at some of the FKK Clubs, I have never seen they use a cash register?

"Faceless 78" about the limitation. It's not possible to change the cash limit with a phone call. If I want a higher limit I need two cards. Or a credit card where I get an invoice in the end of the month. All the banks here in Sweden has a predetermined limit when it comes to VISA and MasterCard using them for cash in ATM. But if I use the card outside ATM, to pay with it over the desk, there's no limit at all.

If I take a holiday for a week in the summer and maybe visit 3-4 FKK clubs in that week, 1500 euro will not do it. Then I have to search for a exchange office like Forex or other similar.

It seems like Sweden is a little ahead the rest of Europe when it comes to use cards as payment, here it's against the law with surcharge when using a card, If you do that you can lose the permit for card payment, not a good idea when most of the people don't use cash. I think it's very ugly to have a 7% surcharge like the Oase, very ugly.

Sirioja
08-27-15, 09:52
I used CC (Visa) in Sharks without surcharge (statement said Sharks FKK Club Darmstadt) You pay entry fee with Visa card at Sharks? I know it's possible at World or at Oase with surcharge.

Sanuk327
08-27-15, 12:28
I thought they take dicks for ATM. LOL.

Seriously same as ATMs at Sharks, Mainhattan and World they all take CC.In Sharks it was not ATM machine, it was front desk. DV did not allow me to pay with CC. World takes only pin cards, not US signature cards. I always use signature cards for purchases (no currency conversion fee) and pin cards only for ATM cash withdrawals.

Hessen Bub
08-27-15, 12:33
There's an ATM at Sharks. It took my CC.

HB.

Faceless78
08-27-15, 18:09
Yes, I guess there's a lot of black money at some of the FKK Clubs, I have never seen they use a cash register?

"Faceless 78" about the limitation. It's not possible to change the cash limit with a phone call. If I want a higher limit I need two cards. Or a credit card where I get an invoice in the end of the month. All the banks here in Sweden has a predetermined limit when it comes to VISA and MasterCard using them for cash in ATM. But if I use the card outside ATM, to pay with it over the desk, there's no limit use cash. Yes I can, and I've done that for about ten times during the past year, since almost every time I travelled to fkks I over spent. Just a 3 minutes phone call, the reception will ask for my full name, check my account, sometimes she will demand a approval from my bank consultant but sometimes doesn't. And it's done.

Probably because they know me well, not sure

Sanuk327
08-27-15, 22:47
There's an ATM at Sharks. It took my CC.

HB.I know, but why to pay ATM charges if you can pay with regular CC without surcharge (at Sharks) and without currency conversion fee (my CC feature)? I paid 100 Euros admission for Silvester party and the bill came as USD$121.26, which was exactly the exchange rate at that time.

PussyLiccker
08-28-15, 02:07
Yes I can, and I've done that for about ten times during the past year, since almost every time I travelled to fkks I over spent. Just a 3 minutes phone call, the reception will ask for my full name, check my account, sometimes she will demand a approval from my bank consultant but sometimes doesn't. And it's done.

Probably because they know me well, not sureI do it too since I have to withdrawl more than the bank's default limit. The limit is for security reasons. When they notice a huge withdrawl activity, they will flag it, and stop transactions as I had this happened to me. My bank I have to call them up and give them a go ahead how much to increase my limit to and the duration. They also allow permanent increase. It's our money so it's hard to imagine a bank not allowing limit increase.

Hessen Bub
08-28-15, 07:10
I know, but why to pay ATM charges if you can pay with regular CC without surchargeTo get cash for the girls? Or do you swiping your CC through their pussy? I don't pay ATM charges with my CC.

HB.

FlyByCable
08-28-15, 07:32
My bank I have to call them up and give them a go ahead how much to increase my limit to and the duration. They also allow permanent increase. It's our money so it's hard to imagine a bank not allowing limit increase.I guess different rules in Sweden compared against other countries?

I have asked my bank to raise the limit for cash, but they said no and told me to have two cards to get the double limit.

And as I said, if I pay with the card over desk there's no limit, That way I can buy for a million bucks every day if I want to. If I had that much money! LOL.

"Sanuk327" That's the way it should be every where when using a card as payment.

Sanuk327
08-28-15, 16:33
To get cash for the girls? Or do you swiping your CC through their pussy? I don't pay ATM charges with my CC.

HB.It is not possible if ATM does not belong to your bank. There is always ATM fee for foreign bank customers. If you use non-debit card, there are also cash advance fees on top.

Faceless78
08-28-15, 16:49
It is not possible if ATM does not belong to your bank. There is always ATM fee for foreign bank customers. If you use non-debit card, there are also cash advance fees on top.I remember my card has right to withdraw 4 times per month at other banks ATM without an additional fee.

Frozty
08-28-15, 16:54
It is not possible if ATM does not belong to your bank. There is always ATM fee for foreign bank customers. If you use non-debit card, there are also cash advance fees on top.I live in the UK, but got myself a euro bank account. I got fed up with all the FX and international charges.

Prepaid Eurocards are also an option, but you lose control on the exchange rate by committing to a single provider.

SvenFKK
08-28-15, 17:59
Charges vary according to the provider. Even without foreign currency involved: some have a yearly fee, some don't. Some don't charge interest if the balance is paid within a certain time, some do. With foreign currency, almost all have a charge of 1 per cent or so. Until recently, there was an additional charge for getting cash (foreign or not), usually 4 per cent with a minimum of 5 or 10 dollars / euros / franks / pounds. More and more providers are now offering cash withdrawal at no fee, whether foreign currency or not, though for foreign currency the smaller foreign-currency charge (which also applies if you pay by card) still applies.

If you get cash in a foreign currency, or pay for something with the card in foreign currency, then the credit-card company, by law, has to use an official exchange rate. There is a loophole, which I'm seeing more and more: one is given a choice of having it charged in the foreign currency or in the home currency. Many will choose the home currency, thinking that they can thus avoid the foreign-currency fee, but that is not true (you are still buying something or getting cash in a foreign currency). However, this exchange rate is not regulated by law, and is usually much worse for the customer (which is why the companies offer it).

Fazit: If you often withdraw cash on a credit card, look into getting one which has no fee for this. Of course, if the annual fee is more, or perhaps the interest, you have to take this into account. But never, ever, ever, when given a choice, opt for the charge to be in the home currency rather than that of the country where the transaction is made.

PussyLiccker
08-29-15, 00:40
I use debit card to withdrawal cash. I use credit card at times to charge for things to pay off later. My debit card also has a feature to charge instead of debiting the funds from my account when purchasing things. Two different types of cards, and I cannot withdrawal cash with a credit card. I can do a cash advance with the amount of credit I have on my credit card to my cash account, but I get slapped with good percentage of interest rate with it. I don't know how things work in European banks though. So, by that I mean when you use a debit card, you are withdrawing cash you have in your account, and it's your money, so I don't understand why limit increase cannot be allowed. Credit card is different, it depends on how much credit you have that you are allowed to charge things with and pay back later. I try not to charge with my credit card in foreign countries as there is the fees that come with using it, whereas my debit card has no fees.

Beffen provided a great advice in the past regarding using Charles Swab debit card which doesn't charge additional fees for withdrawing cash in foreign bank ATMs. Although, the cash machines in the clubs may have other fees.

I guess different rules in Sweden compared against other countries?

I have asked my bank to raise the limit for cash, but they said no and told me to have two cards to get the double limit.

That doesn't make sense to me. If you have one account, why would you need two cards to double? If you have two credit cards, both have different amount of credit, and you add up the liimit, it's the sum of both to charge things. Credit cards have a charge limit, but debit cards is limited on how much cash you have in your account. I guess debit cards are not limited totally, but you can also overdraft which you will get charged fees for that.

Frozty
08-29-15, 01:08
Credit cards have a charge limit, but debit cards is limited on how much cash you have in your account. Most debit cards in Europe have a daily withdrawal limit, irrespective of how much money you have in your account. I guess for security reasons. My euro account is worse in that it only allows one withdrawal per week if it is not from an ATM attached to my bank, which makes no sense to me. Maybe it is peculiar to French banks?

Fortunately, the above is usually sufficient for a fun day at the club!

Faceless78
08-29-15, 01:12
Most debit cards in Europe have a daily withdrawal limit, irrespective of how much money you have in your account. I guess for security reasons. My euro account is worse in that it only allows one withdrawal per week if it is not from an ATM attached to my bank, which makes no sense to me. Maybe it is peculiar to French banks?

Fortunately, the above is usually sufficient for a fun day at the club!My French bank works ok for me. Withdraw limit is usually for secure reasons, but it's always negotiable with your consultant.

PussyLiccker
08-29-15, 01:13
Most debit cards in Europe have a daily withdrawal limit, irrespective of how much money you have in your account. I guess for security reasons. My euro account is worse in that it only allows one withdrawal per week if it is not from an ATM attached to my bank, which makes no sense to me. Maybe it is peculiar to French banks?If that's the case, then Flybycable probably means split your funds into multiple accounts, and have a debit card for it for each so that you can withdrawl more from multiple cards. Swedish law?

Faceless78
09-01-15, 06:11
Another advantage: Cash is easier to "clean. ".Man your mailbox is full! It no longer takes new messages.

How many love letters you've written??

Willi69
09-01-15, 12:28
A new offer from http://fkk-club.com :

Summer Special!

The three best comments / reports of registered users in the period 08.17. 2015 - 09.17. 2015 will each receive a grant entry 50, - EUR * for the club of their choice. The three best writers are given here on 9/18/2015 known.

* (Admission Grant is anonymos / discretly transferred as disired via bank account, PayPal or Paysafecard).Meanwhile you can translate this site (including the reports) with the help of Google (see upper right corner) in many different languages. For German to English it works rather well in my opinion.

Duher247
09-02-15, 05:25
Does any one who requires visa to visit Schengen area and has recently attended visa interview know how the present ongoing immigration crisis affected the visa issuing policies for tourists? Are they more careful / strict now for issuing even the tourist visa or is it the same as before?

Sirioja
09-02-15, 11:20
Women guests with men are allowed at Sharks and World, and I think also Oase. OK at World, so should be at Mainhattan. But I don't know if they can go to room without working girl.

Sirioja
09-03-15, 08:06
For newbies, my advice:

For NRW, go to LR on Thursday, Friday and Saturday, girls are very friendly, not aggressive and most are GFE like Claudia, Edita, Vicky. Free beers.

Can also try GT, out of Saturday, but most of girls are not so "fresh" and lots of tattoos and silicon. Free beers.

Samya is OK for friendly staff, foods and drinks, nice rooms upstairs, but very average casting for girls look = Romanian GND. For me, to avoid on Saturday evening, awful Arabian sound music.

In Hessen, for newbie, don't go to Oase nor Palace, castings are not exceptional and you will be asked for extra with average level services. Dogs foods at Oase out of breakfast which is correct.

Best casting at the moment is Sharks, World casting is quite down at the moment, and you can find many girls at Sharks who don't ask for extra and who provide good services: blond Sandra. De, brunette Aylice. Bu, blond MILF Marina. Lat, blond GFE Patricia. Mold, brunette Moira. Ro, more than 50 girls from Wednesday to Sunday, most of girls arrive about 4/5 pm, on Wednesday and Sunday before 2 pm, entry 45 , good foods, beers to pay.

Monday and Tuesday out of messe are not better days to visit FKK because many girls are on day off after week end and before happy hours.

Always speak with girls before going to room to appreciate feeling and ask about expectations, have a watch to check time to 29 or 59 minutes.

Relax and enjoy beauties, mostly Romanian. For me, for the most beautiful girls in FKK, a very few German, Latvian, Czech and Hungarian and many Romanian who are more sensual and elegant, but just my tastes of course. Sometimes can find "fresh" natural without tattoo nor piercing nor silicon nor Botox, what a pleasure for 50/30 minutes.

Free Dude
09-03-15, 15:55
Dude,

Please don't. When has been the last time you visited these clubs? Didn't you write you haven't been to Samya since June? Please stop making an idiot out of yourself.

Sirioja
09-03-15, 16:02
Dude,

Please don't. When has been the last time you visited these clubs? Didn't you write you haven't been to Samya since June? Please stop making an idiot out of yourself.Why? You pretend Samya casting improved since end of June with Valli, Candy and Valentina? Even we don't have same tastes for look and behavior, but who are your Samya top models? With Nikky not there, no more Eliana. De, Antonella. Ro, Cassandra / Chanelle. De.

Craiova
09-03-15, 17:23
For newbies, my advice:
In Hessen, for newbie, don't go to Oase nor Palace, castings are not exceptional and you will be asked for extra with average level services. Dogs foods at Oase out of breakfast which is correct.

Best casting at the moment is Sharks, World casting is quite down at the moment, and you can find many girls at Sharks who don't ask for extra and who provide good servicesNo reason to avoid Oase line up more or less on same level like Sharks sometimes even better. Same with average service level no huge difference almost same. Only your statement about the Oase food I agree but Sharks food sometimes close to Oase level. And your statement about World "quite down at the moment" LOL This moment last for me more than one year. In the last three years World line up was always far behind compared with Oase and Sharks. At World I like the for me best Hessen outside area and therefor I spend this year some warm summer days at Garbenteich but made only few rooms compared with visits at Oase, Sharks or Mainhattan.

Sirioja
09-03-15, 17:55
No reason to avoid Oase line up more or less on same level like Sharks sometimes even better. Same with average service level no huge difference almost same. Only your statement about the Oase food I agree but Sharks food sometimes close to Oase level. And your statement about World "quite down at the moment" LOL This moment last for me more than one year. In the last three years World line up was always far behind compared with Oase and Sharks. At World I like the for me best Hessen outside area and therefor I spend this year some warm summer days at Garbenteich but made only few rooms compared with visits at Oase, Sharks or Mainhattan.For me, Oase casting can't compete with Sharks and even with my new discovery Mainhattan, either for look or services level, out of Ina. Lat, but not there. Give me names for pretty, friendly GFE girls at Oase and I run, because I miss to kick the 2 holes in the garden.

Foods at Sharks and Mainhattan are very correct, I like salmon, corn flakes and melon at Sharks and creamy chocolate and energetic drinks at Mainhattan.

World casting is down this summer without Raïssa, I can't speak about Madi now, but it was OK for me until July and I really enjoyed this Winter with only 1 girl for months. I prefer only 1 top look girl rather than 100 GND upselling and not able to behave like real woman, I m not a child anymore to play with girls who don't know what is sex even fucked all day. About World, I think you didn't know Anna. Pl or blond Vicky. De or blond Isabella 1 year ago, if you know same level girls, please let me know, I run.

Sirioja
09-03-15, 18:02
Sharks girls entry fee, 120 and girls have free foods and can work when they want.

Oase, 100 but only 1 meal / day.

World 90 or 75 , depends on day, free foods.

Carpe Viam
09-03-15, 19:02
Women guests with men are allowed at Sharks and World, and I think also Oase. OK at World, so should be at Mainhattan. But I don't know if they can go to room without working girl.A Mainhattan, I saw one of the most famous girls of Shark led by a Turkish, not by a Turkish-head who has not enough money to do this kind of thing.

It was a group of two men and two girls. And this guy went to the rooms with Mainhattan girl leaving his girl of Sharks at the table on which we see the big plate of fruit and champagne.

Yes, it was strange.

Downandup
09-05-15, 11:18
Apart from Goldentime, are there any other FKK's in the Dusseldorf region (between Cologne & Dortmund) which have a good line up during the day? I'll be going to Bernd's and GT but I'd like to find some other venues that are good in the afternoon.

These are the candidates, albeit too many for one trip:

Magnum / Living Room / Dolce Vita / Oceans / Acapulco / Sky Saunaclub / Great Palace / Babylon Saunaclub / Planet Eden / Planet Happy Garden

Downandup
09-05-15, 12:58
Forget Magnum, FreeDude mentioned it was poor during the day. Meantime, I am reading the last 1000 posts about each FKK.

Dufey
09-05-15, 13:09
Forget Magnum, FreeDude mentioned it was poor during the day. Meantime, I am reading the last 1000 posts about each FKK.Magnum is crisis for girls in the day time unless you know a particular girl you like that she will be there. Magnum is a night club and not a day time style of club.

Maxime
09-06-15, 08:02
Apart from Goldentime, are there any other FKK's in the Dusseldorf region (between Cologne & Dortmund) which have a good line up during the day? I'll be going to Bernd's and GT but I'd like to find some other venues that are good in the afternoon.

These are the candidates, albeit too many for one trip:

Magnum / Living Room / Dolce Vita / Oceans / Acapulco / Sky Saunaclub / Great Palace / Babylon Saunaclub / Planet Eden / Planet Happy GardenOnly Babylon and Acapulco would be worth a visit IMHO. You can add Acaspulco Gold and maybe one of the RTCs (like Freude) if you are into that.

Downandup
09-06-15, 13:49
Only Babylon and Acapulco would be worth a visit IMHO. You can add Acaspulco Gold and maybe one of the RTCs (like Freude) if you are into that.Thanks,

I'll add both of them to my daytime list.

BigBuddy69
09-06-15, 14:31
Don't forget LR.

Spock666
09-06-15, 16:09
Hello all,

On my first trip to Germany this past summer, I visited various FKK clubs in Frankfurt (Sharks) and Dusseldorf (Golden Time, Living Room). Had a great in all past but did enjoy FKK's around Dusseldorf better. My next trip might be around Christmas and / or new year during the middle of winter.

How FKK clubs differ in the middle of winter? A place like Golden Time was great this past summer with its wide open outdoor spaces but it is hard to believe I would enjoy it during the winter. Which clubs are best to visit during the winter?

Also, overall which city has the better FKK clubs for visiting in the is better Frankfurt OR Dusseldorf?

Thank you.

HeyyyyyyPaul
09-07-15, 06:11
That is because you are an easy target LOL You give away too much tips man, you are ruined it for us.WTF are you talking about? I gave one tip to one girl out of 7+.

And NRW approached me more than FRA girls means I am a "easy target"?

ROFL.

HeyyyyyyPaul
09-07-15, 06:13
Very good report. Wow. Was this all in one single travel trip? How long / how many days was it? I am impressed you kept up your energy to sample so many clubs and so many girls, unless it was spread over several weeks.

Any reason you chose to give Oase a miss.Thanks all for the supportive posts.

I will add on about the days of each of these visits in the next post.

HeyyyyyyPaul
09-07-15, 06:20
Ha Ha! You are an optimist which comes with being a newbie. I only saw one or two 9/10 faces at FKK in the last year, to my taste (and my marking). However girls do look much prettier when they get naked. LOL. Sharks never had as many as 5 stunning faces for me. One or two approaching a 9, like Janine or Aurelia. Maybe 8. 5. One clear 9 Bella in the last year I saw, but her performance was awful.

Each time you hit return, the software inserts an extra blank line. So avoid using return too often next time.

Long time FKK goers mark much harder, even harder than me. Some guys say that giving a girl a 6 rating means she is good enough to repeat, and 5 is a pass. For me a 6 is not a repeat unless I am really desperate (can happen with very weak line ups).

You say you are bad with names. Would improve your report to remember them. Type them into you phone when go to locker room for a shower after the session. Hopefully you will still know her name after you just fucked her. I usually put in reports straight away after a visit so I still know the girls I fucked. A week later I might have forgotten.Scales are forever objective, man. Every pro knows that.

And no, I don't care enough to remember names. I know who they are and what their names are matters a lot to you, but sorry, I simply don't care.

HeyyyyyyPaul
09-07-15, 06:27

FRA Clubs:

+ Mainhattan.

7/10 lineup- 25 girls.

+ Sharks.

For sure five 9/10 faces. Easy on the eyes. "model quality" lineup. At least one Asian and a few black girls. But just not a lot of sexuality.So to clarify, this trip took place early August 2015 over a 2 week span.

Babylon. - Monday.

Samya. - Saturday.

World. - Saturday.

Mondial. - Monday.

Sharks. - Friday.

GT. - Thursday.

Acapulco. - Tuesday.

Mainhattan. - Friday.

SixSens. - Wednesday.

LR. - Thursday.

Maxime
09-07-15, 08:12
Don't forget LR.Nice club, but very quiet in the morning / afternoon, starts to roll in the evening.

Banana Boi
09-07-15, 08:21
Spock, there is no need to cross post the same question in different threads especially when you received answers.

Exodus8
09-07-15, 08:26
Spock, there is no need to cross post the same question in different threads especially when you received answers.Spock logic, ask the same question in different threads and see if you will get different answers, LOL.

UltraHappy
09-12-15, 00:53
Man your mailbox is full! It no longer takes new messages.

How many love letters you've written??Many thanks for letting me know. All cleared out now!

Casalrima
09-15-15, 23:08
Hi,

I'm arriving this Saturday morning in Frankfurt (around 7 am). My connection is only at 8:55 pm so I guess I have a lot of time.

I was thinking of either going directly to a FKK or to drop by the farmers market in Konstablerwache Early and going to the FKK from there.

The first question is about which FKK to choose. Let me tell you that the only FKK I've ever been to was Arthemis in Berlin (about 3 years ago) and I just loved it. Not only for the girls, for which it was great, had a great variety, and prices were well established (basic service was 60 for any of the girls and extras were + 50). I also liked the place for the relax area with pool, lounge and sauna.

Since I will be very tired from the overnight flight, it would be nice to go to a FKK that besides having a good line up of girls have good facilities for me to relax and even take a nice nap in between services.

It seems that Oase, Mainhatten and Sharks are the favorites of the forum, but I still couldn't figure out the differences between these clubs in terms of looks of the girls, prices, quality of the service and relaxing area.

In terms of girls I must say I go more fore a natural (or girl next door) kind of beauty and more of a GFE. I'm not much into breast implants (I like them natural) and porn actress looks, though I like tattoos.

Help! Any suggestions are appreciated.

UltraHappy
09-16-15, 02:54
It seems that Oase, Mainhatten and Sharks are the favorites of the forum, but I still couldn't figure out the differences between these clubs in terms of looks of the girls, prices, quality of the service and relaxing area.

In terms of girls I must say I go more fore a natural (or girl next door) kind of beauty and more of a GFE. I'm not much into breast implants (I like them natural) and porn actress looks, though I like tattoos.

Help! Any suggestions are appreciated.Mainhattan is more convenient and closer. That being said, keep in mind that you will be at the club during the daytime shift from around noon until 6 pm, when the line ups will not be as numerous as early evening shift. To be on the safe side, I would recommend attending either Oase or Sharks to ensure more girls to choose from. At Mainhattan, you risk a smaller daytime lineup and you may find yourself making more difficult girl choices. Out of Oase and Sharks, my personal favorite is Oase, although many others on this forum prefer Sharks. I would be quite happy spending the day happy in Sharks, although since I know more many more girls in Oase, I find it easier to enjoy myself in Oase.

Given your limited time, you should either take a taxi or rent a car. If I were in your shoes, I would just rent a car (making sure you have a GPS, either via your phone or in the car), which will end up being cheaper and more convenient than taking a taxi both ways if you are comfortable driving around on your own, following GPS in Germany.

You probably won't have problems with traffic on a Saturday but keep tabs on the traffic situation with Google Maps so you can leave the club earlier if you have to. Oase has wifi throughout in case you need to stay connected (get the wifi password from the Receptionist) -- although lately the wifi there has been annoyingly slow!

Regardless of whether you choose Oase or Sharks, you are sure to have a good time. See their web sites for official opening times but realize that the girls won't actually be out in full force if you arrive right when the club opens. It takes them awhile to put on their makeup, eat breakfast, and all that stuff.

Remember to let us know how it goes. Also remember to try visiting again when you have time to visit the clubs during the optimal line-up time from around 5 pm until around midnight. Me, I usually visit the clubs from around 5 or 6 pm until 4 or 5 am in the morning when the clubs close.

Jim57
09-16-15, 08:48
However girls do look much prettier when they get naked. LOL.

This is an interesting point! Generally speaking, if the girls in question are young, pretty & with sexy bodies, yes absolutely. However some of the girls I saw over my last few days in Germany I would rather see with clothes on. Maybe also because of looking at probably close to 500 different naked or almost naked girls over a few days, at Sharks on Sunday I found that I was looking at one or two of the barmaids & a young girl in the kitchen as much as I was looking at naked bodies! Pretty girls nicely dressed can look sexy too!

Sirioja
09-16-15, 09:29
Hi,

I'm arriving this Saturday morning in Frankfurt (around 7 am). My connection is only at 8:55 pm so I guess I have a lot of time.

The first question is about which FKK to choose. Let me tell you that the only FKK I've ever been to was Arthemis in Berlin (about 3 years ago) and I just loved it. Not only for the girls, for which it was great, had a great variety, and prices were well established (basic service was 60 for any of the girls and extras were + 50). I also liked the place for the relax area with pool, lounge and sauna.

Since I will be very tired from the overnight flight, it would be nice to go to a FKK that besides having a good line up of girls have good facilities for me to relax and even take a nice nap in between services.

Help! Any suggestions are appreciated.If you found natural beauties at Artemis, you will dream at Sharks which will be the best casting on a Saturday afternoon in Frankfurt until 6 /7 pm. Because of IAA you should arrive about 11/12 am, have good breakfast, relax upstairs on the left of swimming pool, say to old Sylvana firmly at 1st time you don't want to go with her, you are waiting for a girl, and at 2 pm you can go to real GFE blond Patricia. Mold, chestnut Helli. Ro with beautiful tits and face, who are sitting at the bar opposite side to restaurant, or blond, white skin, small tits, real angel Sandra. De who is a very good GFE performer and starts at 11 , also brunette Jellis. Ro sitting at the bar close to kino or dark blond, pretty face with cat eyes Madalina. Ro sitting at the bar entry side, close to downstairs.

In the afternoon, World sleep, Mainhattan just wake up and Oase and Palace are just for tourists who will be fucked during IAA. Speak with girls to feel and ask for services before going to room, enjoy your Saturday afternoon.

Pentire
09-16-15, 20:58
I've been to the three and I'd suggest Sharks is the more appropriate day time destination of the trio of establishments you've short-listed.

Breadman
09-16-15, 21:16

.Oase opens at 10 am, the other clubs open at 11 am. You'll have a better lineup early in the morning at Oase vs Sharks. I also prefer the Oase setup of several rooms vs Sharks one large warehouse setup, less noise reverberation at Oase. But if your going to visit downtown Frankfurt for a farmers market then Mainhatten might be the place to visit.

Sirioja
09-16-15, 22:27
Oase opens at 10 am, the other clubs open at 11 am. You'll have a better lineup early in the morning at Oase vs Sharks. I also prefer the Oase setup of several rooms vs Sharks one large warehouse setup, less noise reverberation at Oase. But if your going to visit downtown Frankfurt for a farmers market then Mainhatten might be the place to visit.How many girls before 5 pm at Oase? Who are the beauties top performer? Juicy? Blond Laura? Vs Sandra, Patricia, Helli, Aurelia, at Sharks, next week end, I will go at Sharks.

UShobbyist
09-18-15, 00:44
How many girls before 5 pm at Oase? Who are the beauties top performer? Juicy? Blond Laura? Vs Sandra, Patricia, Helli, Aurelia, at Sharks, next week end, I will go at Sharks.Juicy and Laura are beautiful top performers at FKK Oase? You give me a break! Their services are just average at best. Juicy's face looks older than her body and Laura is too skinny for me. IMHO, your favorite girl Suzi at FKK Mainhattan is more beautiful than either of them.

Casalrima
09-18-15, 01:44
Thanks for all the information, guys.

So Sharks it is!

I'll Probably go to Konstablerwache early and from there I'll catch a train to Darmstadt and follow by taxi or go to Darmstadt nord and go walking.

I'll try to reach the club before noon.

To go back to the airport I think taxi will be the best / quickest option, right?

Travelover
09-18-15, 06:52
I am finally able to visit to the clubs and was wondering if any of you can help me with the club I should visit. This is my first time to go to FKK and I want the experience to be non-sharky and I like "gazelle" girls. I was thinking how would Sharks / Oase / Samya / Living Room compare for a first time GFE experience.

Also, after RTFF, I know that this has been discussed but not a clear comprehensive list is there. Big 5 in Frankfurt don't discriminate but in the NRW clubs which can discriminate towards non-whites. GT sometimes does, what about Samya, LR? Any other clubs which do discrimination and don't allow entry?

Thanks very much for your help!

TL

Sirioja
09-18-15, 08:19
Juicy and Laura are beautiful top performers at FKK Oase? You give me a break! Their services are just average at best. Juicy's face looks older than her body and Laura is too skinny for me. IMHO, your favorite girl Suzi at FKK Mainhattan is more beautiful than either of them.Read again my post, I was just asking which day team Oase girls could compete with Sandra, Dina, Helli and others at Sharks.

Suzi starts later at Mainhattan, about 5 pm, but I agree Suzi is much more attractive than Oase girls, she is a real classy, but wild in room, woman.

UltraHappy
09-18-15, 11:52

So Sharks it is!

I'll Probably go to Konstablerwache early and from there I'll catch a train to Darmstadt and follow by taxi or go to Darmstadt nord and go walking.

To go back to the airport I think taxi will be the best / quickest option, right?It may be cheaper to rent a car and just as quick (or even a few minutes quicker). Keep in mind that the rental car drop-off is right there at the airport main terminal. Look at kayak.com and sixt.com both. Just remember to fill up your car just *before* heading to Sharks, not after. Taxi works great too. Just compare the rental car prices to taxifare.com before making a final decision.

Pentire
09-18-15, 21:12

So Sharks it is!

To go back to the airport I think taxi will be the best / quickest option, right?Yes spot on. Train to Darmstadt Nord, walk to Sharks (12 minutes) then taxi to Airport.

Exactly what I would do.

UShobbyist
09-18-15, 22:39
I am finally able to visit to the clubs and was wondering if any of you can help me with the club I should visit. This is my first time to go to FKK and I want the experience to be non-sharky and I like "gazelle" girls. I was thinking how would Sharks / Oase / Samya / Living Room compare for a first time GFE experience.

Also, after RTFF, I know that this has been discussed but not a clear comprehensive list is there. Big 5 in Frankfurt don't discriminate but in the NRW clubs which can discriminate towards non-whites. GT sometimes does, what about Samya, LR? Any other clubs which do discrimination and don't allow entry?

Thanks very much for your help!

TLThe girls are not totally nude at Samya and other sauna clubs. If you don't mind, you just go ahead. All the clubs don't allow entry if you don't pay entry fee. If you pay the entry fee, you can get in any club you want.

BackpackBrian
09-19-15, 18:39
Do the girls care if I use my own condoms? Even if they are the super thin ones from China (Aoni) and the Sagami. 01 brands?

Do the girls thinks they are less safe? Do any of you guys from your own?

I know the difference between a good session and a great session can sometimes be the condom.

Free Dude
09-20-15, 12:01
Do the girls care if I use my own condoms? Even if they are the super thin ones from China (Aoni) and the Sagami. 01 brands?

I know the difference between a good session and a great session can sometimes be the condom.Most girls don't care, but occasionally they prefer their own. Just ask if it is important to you. If you use non-latex ones, as in the one's that look unfamiliar to the girls, girl might be more cautious. Again, just ask.

Samplerr
09-20-15, 14:19
All the clubs don't allow entry if you don't pay entry fee. If you pay the entry fee, you can get in any club you want.I think you missed the point that Travelover was making about entry policy, so your statement doesn't always apply in the case of GT.

Banana Boi
09-20-15, 14:56
This is my first time to go to FKK and I want the experience to be non-sharky and I like "gazelle" girls. I was thinking how would Sharks / Oase / Samya / Living Room compare for a first time GFE experience.Your list is good but for gazelles consider ACA.

NRW clubs which can discriminate towards non-whites. GT sometimes does, what about Samya, LR? Lots of Turkish at Samya and ACA. Below was from the other day on an Indian's experience with LR's rumored door policy.

I went to LR this week. Was in Dusseldorf for some work. Somewhere in the forum I had read a question re: door policy. I am Indian and there was no problem in entering the club. I was definitely a minority there. But not the only one there.

Travelover
09-20-15, 19:45
The girls are not totally nude at Samya and other sauna clubs. If you don't mind, you just go ahead. All the clubs don't allow entry if you don't pay entry fee. If you pay the entry fee, you can get in any club you want.Yes yes, I will pay the entry fess, LOL.

Your list is good but for gazelles consider ACA.Will replace LR with ACA then.

Lots of Turkish at Samya and ACA. Below was from the other day on an Indian's experience with LR's rumored door policy.Good to know this entry policy! But may be I missed the point about Samya. Does Samya also has nice GFE gazelles? If not I will just stay more in Frankfurt (Sharks / Oase) and then go to ACA.

Thank you very much for your kind help.

TL.

Travelover
09-20-15, 21:36
Your list is good but for gazelles consider ACA.Also did you mean ACA or ACA Gold?

UShobbyist
09-20-15, 22:13
I think you missed the point that Travelover was making about entry policy, so your statement doesn't always apply in the case of GT.Which GT are you talking about? GT at Bruggen or GT at Vienna? I have been in both GTs but I don't recall that either of them will not allow certain customers to get in because of their race.

Faceless78
09-20-15, 22:16
Which GT are you talking about? GT at Bruggen or GT at Vienna? I have been in both GTs but I don't recall that either of them will not allow certain customers to get in because of their race.GT and LR have the stricter door policy than most other ones, known as a fact. You normally don't see any Turkish or dark skins in both.

PayForIt
09-21-15, 00:13

I know the difference between a good session and a great session can sometimes be the condom.I've also taken Sagami to FKKs. Generally the girls are fine with you bringing your own provided of course they are in the sealed pack and they can see you take it out of a sealed packet or better. Invite them to do so. I've had one occasion only (in Oase) when a girl said she did not like the condom as she thought it was not safe / too thin. If that happens I strongly suggest you do not argue the point and say it is no problem and use hers. The reason not to protest is that even if she agrees she will feel uptight and as a result you won't enjoy the session if she is anxious for you to get it over with to prove that the condom has not broken. But as I say. This has happened once in many visits. It's fine. Take your own along.

Sirioja
09-21-15, 13:01
Running around Mainhattan to Porsche center store on Saturday afternoon under rain, to prepare last iron tour this week, FKK 35 Beach seem to be closed.

Faceless78
09-21-15, 17:48
Ultrahappy, there's something wrong with your mail box again, did someone bomb it LOL.

Christian G
09-21-15, 17:59
Maybe a silly question I know but just want be sure. Reading this website http://www.holidays-info.com/Holidays-Germany/2015/holidays_2015.html 1 November is holiday in NRW and some other province, could some FKK, rtc, partytreff, ecc. Be close in this day?

I think is impossible that the clubs close for this kind of holidays, but better be sure before booking a flight and car.

Thanks in advance.

Ableyone
09-21-15, 21:47
I think is impossible that the clubs close for this kind of holidays, but better be sure before booking a flight and car.

Thanks in advance.Clubs will be open just like any normal Sunday.

Sirioja
09-22-15, 11:49
Not so many new girls at Sharks, Mainhattan, Oase for IAA? Some moved from Palace or Oase or Sharks to Mainhattan, only Mina. De and few other new at Sharks. Of course, girls know business is not very good at World, out of Raïssa. Also not so good at Mainhattan, out of Dana, even my top model angel, on this Saturday night, was not busy. On Sunday, most of girls were not so busy at Sharks, even many men.

Pentire
09-23-15, 07:28
Speaking to one of the girls at Sharks during my most recent visit earlier this month, she was telling me that quite a few older gents visit the club without fornicating with girls. Instead they much prefer to merely occupy the roll of voyeur with some even going so far as to pay 50.00 to cuddle up with a girl to engage in conversation and learn about her experiences.

She further told me, and this I found very amusing; they observe guys becoming aroused then discreetly go to the kino for self masturbation!

Optimist
09-23-15, 10:13
Pentire. If you get to know girls who have been working for a while, they will tell you that a lot of their clients have little interest in fornication. The longer the girl is working the more likely she will tell me that what men want is tenderness. Of course, this doesn't apply to very young men, or so much to overseas visitors.

They might also tell you of all sorts of strange, but not offensive, behaviour in rooms. A member, sorry I can't remember who, was it Jim57?, recently reported on a guest who appeared to be paying to be chased through the public areas by an increasingly bored girl LOL.

A good worker recently told me her skill was in having unlimited patience with men. So often the workers develop a kindly amusement and liking for men's foibles. Of course some go the other way and burn out.

Of course, only my experience, reflecting the sorts of girls I choose and who then choose to talk with me about their experiences.

Pentire
09-23-15, 10:29
It's fascinating stuff, it really is and as people from the north of England would say, "Nowt so queer as folk".

And there was me thinking to myself as I lounge around FKK's, all these guys are here to get their rocks off. How wrong I've been.

Optimist
09-23-15, 11:23
Aye, tha's reet. (sorry, but my Yorkshire is pretty much nonexistent).

Tjohoo
09-23-15, 11:35
Also did you mean ACA or ACA Gold?My guess is that he was refering to ACA. I was in ACA last Friday and the club had plenty of gazelles all day long. ACA gold on the other hand has never been a good habitat for gazelles.

Does Samya also has nice GFE gazelles?In my opinion, yes! I visited the club last Saturday, and during the evening and night there where plenty to choose from.

T.

Faceless78
09-23-15, 13:17
The most interesting story I heard lately was from LR this summer, one girl told me once she went into room with two young good looking men, she was kind of excited and expecting for lots of move. Unfortunately, these two dude mainly sucked and fucked each other and just let the poor girl to watch.

JohnDrake
09-23-15, 14:00
Hi guys,

I will be travelling via Frankfurt, but I have a lot of time to spend in Frankfurt between 12.00-16.00.

Which club would you suggest I should visit on these hours?

Thanks

Optimist
09-23-15, 15:22
Faceless. That's priceless. +1.

Optimist
09-23-15, 17:38
John Drake. So many times this question is asked, but it's impossible to answer if you don't give details of your requirements. Read up on Mainhatten and Palace. I don't think you'll have time to venture further afield. If you've only got four hours don't agonise about your choice, just focus on using the time efficiently, for example, do you save time by not eating in a club, do you take taxis to save time, and so on.

Four hours in an FKK is barely time to get yourself adjusted. I'm sure it'll be good.

And please report back.

Faceless78
09-23-15, 19:33
Faceless. That's priceless. +1.Hah if you are interested in this story, I can give you some follow up.

The poor girl continued her unique story: these pair of men came up again one day, this time they brought another guy, said they didn't feel right to just let her stay aside, so they took one normal man to have sex with her. Sounds good, they went into room. The two dudes did their old staff again, and that girl fucked with the new guy. Unfortunately he's more interested in the couple than her, kept looking at them and every time he did that his penis just went shrink. So it was a sex marathon without finishing.

After that, she never talked with these guys again.

Sirioja
09-23-15, 19:48
Hi guys,

I will be travelling via Frankfurt, but I have a lot of time to spend in Frankfurt between 12.00-16.00.

ThanksTaxi to Sharks, 20 minutes, for Sandra. De, Dina. Hu, Agnes. Pol, Carolina. Pol, Jellis. Ro, Madalina. Ro, Patricia. Mold, at so early time. Most of Mainhattan girls start later.

UShobbyist
09-23-15, 22:26
Hi guys,

ThanksWhich day of the week are you talking about?

Wry Cooter
09-23-15, 23:28
Any of the clubs (major or minor) put on a fun Halloween party during the end of October?

PussyLiccker
09-24-15, 01:42
This is just a generalization of a girl that becomes popular in a big club so don't apply to all.

A new girl starts out at a club not familiar with clientel. She takes all kinds of clients and builds her regulars. Regulars would be those come to session her atleast once in a visit. A reliable stream of income. When she becomes popular she will have more clients then time. She can start to test them out or have already to weed out the not so faithful. Some of her former clients get ignored.

A working girl starts out giving all she's got. Gets burnt out. Starts to offer less or do doubles to share the load. Easier clients that don't fuck nonstop becomes her favs. Easier on her body.

Faceless78
09-24-15, 02:22
This is just a generalization of a girl that becomes popular in a big club so don't apply to all.

A new girl starts out at a club not familiar with clientel. She takes all kinds of clients and builds her regulars. Regulars would be those come to session her atleast once in a visit. A reliable stream of income. When she becomes popular she will have more clients then time. She can start to test them out or have already to weed out the not so faithful. Some of her former clients get ignored.

A working girl starts out giving all she's got. Gets burnt out. Starts to offer less or do doubles to share the load. Easier clients that don't fuck nonstop becomes her favs. Easier on her body.I'm the kind of easy client you put here, that's why usually I become regular client for some girl: they want to put me in there pocket. Sadly almost all girls change when the time goes by: lack of passion, ask of more time and tips since they know I have the soft ear, and other demands. Some of them I've known from they were fresh into business, so it's easy to notice how much they change. Few of them disappointed me when they try to shark me, so I had to cut the relationship even thought I'll miss them a lot.

When girls are picking clients, we are doing the same thing.

JohnDrake
09-24-15, 07:47
John Drake. So many times this question is asked, but it's impossible to answer if you don't give details of your requirements. Read up on Mainhatten and Palace. I don't think you'll have time to venture further afield. If you've only got four hours don't agonise about your choice, just focus on using the time efficiently, for example, do you save time by not eating in a club, do you take taxis to save time, and so on.

Four hours in an FKK is barely time to get yourself adjusted. I'm sure it'll be good.

And please report back.Thanks for the tip.

What I really like is having a choice of many ladies and not having to choose from 4 or 5 girls. That's why I was asking for your suggestion on the specific time. I have been in Oase and Manhattan, but it was evening and the variety of girls was excellent. I know that I can not expect that variety so early in the day.

I will be renting a car, so I don't really mind the distance. I will be early in Frankfurt taking care of some business, but I will be finished by 11.00 or so.

Ararat
09-24-15, 20:13
Below was from the other day on an Indian's experience with LR's rumored door policy.

On my only visit to LR there were several Asian customers and a couple of Middle Eastern types. I'd guess that if you appear to be a business visitor to Dsseldorf you'll be allowed in but if you appear to belong to the local Turkish underclass maybe not.

BTW,
the club staff were mostly fine, the girls were mostly fine but I don't know if I want to prioritize this club before eg. Samya.

Optimist
09-24-15, 20:50
On my recent visit to LR I saw several ethnic Indian clients.

Optimist
09-24-15, 20:53
JohnDrake. I am no expert on Oase Sharks or Palace but there will be more than a handful of workers for sure in the daytime. Other members can give more detailed info. I think a trip to Oase or Sharks would be a good option, from what I know. Be aware Sirioja is currently campaigning for Sharks

Faceless78
09-24-15, 21:22
Hahah, Optimist, I'm laughing LOL.

Sirioja
09-24-15, 21:24
JohnDrake. I am no expert on Oase Sharks or Palace but there will be more than a handful of workers for sure in the daytime. Other members can give more detailed info. I think a trip to Oase or Sharks would be a good option, from what I know. Be aware Sirioja is currently campaigning for SharksI just really visit clubs, but if You prefer, until 4 pm, for Mainhattan, ultra slim Dana and good foods. Palace to be fucked by girls. You should know my club is World, but on day time, best casting is at Sharks before 6 pm, because some superstars start early at 11 am or noon. Just experience and compare and then, You will know where are girls and when.

RempNobbes
09-24-15, 21:56
JohnDrake. I am no expert on Oase Sharks or Palace but there will be more than a handful of workers for sure in the daytime. Other members can give more detailed info. I think a trip to Oase or Sharks would be a good option, from what I know. Be aware Sirioja is currently campaigning for SharksThink about that that is the last week of the big IAA trade fair. All Frankfurt FKK clubs have a good line up but in the evening still crowded. Cheers and enjoy.

Optimist
09-25-15, 18:59
. Be aware Sirioja is currently campaigning for SharksOne member has told me, using heavy sarcasm, that this sentence means that I have told everybody to take no notice of anything S says and that I am part of the,"guys" who mock him and won't leave him alone for a second

First, who am I to tell others what to think?

Second, I thought I was just advising that S likes Sharks a lot at the moment, having first pointed out that I was no expert in the area. S in fact subsequently took the invitation and gave some useful info recommending Sharks.

I wasn't aware there was such pernicious bad feeling on the forum that my words could be seen by supporters (if that is the right word) of S as part of an anti S mocking group. As for seeing S as a victim of such a group, I don't think S seems to be a victim of any perpetrator.

I don't pretend to be able to understand S's longer posts or his world view, but it is disappointing that there is such bad feeling that my words could be so distorted. For the record, my comments were NOT a mockin of S, just in case anybody else thinks I was attacking him.

No point in internecine squabblin.

Hessen Bub
09-25-15, 19:25
Think about that that is the last week of the big IAA trade fair. All Frankfurt FKK clubs have a good line up but in the evening still crowded. Cheers and enjoy.Palace, Oase and Sharks had good line up and very few IAA guests before 9, even 11 pm.

HB.

Member #4581
09-25-15, 20:06
I don't want to be yelled at by Syzy for bringing up g$y stuff LOL, but since it is kind out there now, I have to say that I would not consent to being that third guy even if they paid me to go fuck the girl. I would nt want to be in that room. Major turnoff.

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

(However, if another boy girl couple invited me and my girl, that's another matter, lol)

Hah if you are interested in this story, I can give you some follow up.

The poor girl continued her unique story: these pair of men came up again one day, this time they brought another guy, said they didn't feel right to just let her stay aside, so they took one normal man to have sex with her. Sounds good, they went into room. The two dudes did their old staff again, and that girl fucked with the new guy. Unfortunately he's more interested in the couple than her, kept looking at them and every time he did that his penis just went shrink. So it was a sex marathon without finishing.

After that, she never talked with these guys again.

PussyLiccker
09-26-15, 03:59
I've ran into girls that provides very fun BBBJ with lots of play. One girl said she whatches porn to learn and the other that I noticed her BJ to be more skilled, she told me she been watching porn to up her skills. LOL.

UltraHappy
09-26-15, 04:37
I don't want to be yelled at by Syzy for bringing up g$y stuff LOL, but since it is kind out there now, I have to say that I would not consent to being that third guy even if they paid me to go fuck the girl. I would nt want to be in that room. Major turnoff.

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

(However, if another boy girl couple invited me and my girl, that's another matter, lol)Now if those 2 were paying for my time with my girl, I'd like to think that I could "rise" to the challenge. Then again, I've never been in that situation. Not that it would ever be likely to arise. Anyways, I definitely wouldn't turn down someone offering to pay for my girl time.

So, now when I see three guys taking one girl to the room for a threesome, I'm always going to wonder.

Hermann666
09-26-15, 08:05
I've ran into girls that provides very fun BBBJ with lots of play. One girl said she whatches porn to learn and the other that I noticed her BJ to be more skilled, she told me she been watching porn to up her skills. LOL.I met an escort once that told me she had been watching Sasha Grey movies and then practiced with a banana in order to learn how to deepthroat. Her skills were excellent.

Sirioja
09-26-15, 09:13
One member has told me, using heavy sarcasm, that this sentence means that I have told everybody to take no notice of anything S says and that I am part of the,"guys" who mock him and won't leave him alone for a second

First, who am I to tell others what to think?

Second, I thought I was just advising that S likes Sharks a lot at the moment, having first pointed out that I was no expert in the area. S in fact subsequently took the invitation and gave some useful info recommending Sharks.

I wasn't aware there was such pernicious bad feeling on the forum that my words could be seen by supporters (if that is the right word) of S as part of an anti S mocking group. As for seeing S as a victim of such a group, I don't think S seems to be a victim of any perpetrator.

I don't pretend to be able to understand S's longer posts or his world view, but it is disappointing that there is such bad feeling that my words could be so distorted. For the record, my comments were NOT a mockin of S, just in case anybody else thinks I was attacking him.

No point in internecine squabblin.Better to visit clubs and then report about how are castings. I never write about Artemis, Magnum, PHG, 6 sens, I don t visit.

Surprised to hear on this Friday, many girls at Sharks, saying not good week for business, maybe why some were not working and casting not the best.

Faceless78
09-26-15, 13:40
I met an escort once that told me she had been watching Sasha Grey movies and then practiced with a banana in order to learn how to deepthroat. Her skills were excellent.Oh Sasha Grey, I hope I can meet someone like her someday!

I don't have that Banana size though hah

Bfsie
09-26-15, 17:01
Hi Everybody,

I was a one-shot-per-visit guy until recently when I started to visit FKK. Very recently when I went to a FKK club, I was able to make my penis hard on second session, but unable to ejacalate until the girl started to blow me hard for well 7 or 8 minutes. What could be the reason? Maybe I was too tired? (because I have not eaten anything between first and second session and I felt a little tired on my second session). Does anybody have any suggestion to overcome this kind of problem? Thank you very much for your advice.

P.S. Agewise I am in my late 40's.

KaveMan
09-26-15, 18:59
The reason most healthy men can get it up second, third, fourth+ time is mental / anxiety.

Your blood circulation is based on the "fight / flight" concept. When placed in a new / uncertain environment (eg, new girl, FKK, etc) normal reaction is nervous, caution even subliminally fear.

As such, your brain signals all your blood to rush to your outer limbs (legs, arms, fists, etc) to fight or flight and drains or blocks your penis.

Best way to combat this is essentially reassure yourself you are in a happy, safe, and enjoyable place. Treat yourself to plenty of good food, drinks, and rest / relaxation (sleep, sauna, massage) and even smile and laugh out loud pre-sex / foreplay to make sure any nervous energy is released.

The girl blowing you essentially short circuited this hard-wired reaction; and the more relaxed you become you will ejaculate a second and third time.

Key is to replenish yourself afterwards; as sex is VERY dehydrating and previous ejaculations release natural opiates like endorphin, serotonin, and Oxycontin which leave you "high" and you need recovery time for this chemical reaction to subside.

All these were made so man could mate, ejaculate and evade and not have another competitor attack while mounted.

Adjust your mental state and physical state will follow.

Hi Everybody,

I was a one-shot-per-visit guy until recently when I started to visit FKK. Very recently when I went to a FKK club, I was able to make my penis hard on second session, but unable to ejacalate until the girl started to blow me hard for well 7 or 8 minutes. What could be the reason? Maybe I was too tired? (because I have not eaten anything between first and second session and I felt a little tired on my second session). Does anybody have any suggestion to overcome this kind of problem? Thank you very much for your advice.

P.S. Agewise I am in my late 40's.

UltraHappy
09-26-15, 20:22
Hi Everybody,

P.S. Agewise I am in my late 40's.Hmmm. . . Maybe the reason could be that you're in your late 40's?

Question: how long of a break did you take between your first finish and your second session?

If you are in your late 40's, please come back to this forum with your question when it takes the girl 30-40 minutes to finish you off with blowjob.

7-8 minutes is not long at all for someone in their late 40's.

Faceless78
09-27-15, 00:59
I have a super power: I never come with BJ, no matter how long and how good it is. This helps to really enjoy some top BJ, for hours. I think I just love it too much, and my body understands myself LOL.

Tommyseville
09-27-15, 04:29
Surprised to hear on this Friday, many girls at Sharks, saying not good week for business, maybe why some were not working and casting not the best.I was at Sharks all Friday and yes, it wasn't that busy. At one point mid evening there were few guys and lots of desperate girls. Then around 11 a lot of groups of guys showed up and all of a sudden there weren't girls and rooms available.

Oase was even emptier on Thursday; I'd swear it was a 5:1 ratio of girls to men in the early evening there. Reports to come in the club threads.

Craiova
09-27-15, 05:11
I was at Sharks all Friday and yes, it wasn't that busy. At one point mid evening there were few guys and lots of desperate girls. Then around 11 a lot of groups of guys showed up and all of a sudden there weren't girls and rooms available.

Oase was even emptier on Thursday; I'd swear it was a 5:1 ratio of girls to men in the early evening there. Reports to come in the club threads.Now today IAA ends. Effect of this year IAA was on lowest level since I visit FKK clubs. My expectation on quantity of girls come true. At least at Oase, Mainhattan and Palace were around 30 % more girls on peak days like Friday and Saturday and almost 50% more girls on weak days like Monday or Tuesday as on an average period without fair trade. Almost all regular top acts in the clubs were working and a lot of new girls. But from the part of new girls I haven't seen any new "Wow girl". All my rooms during IAA were with regular girls.

But the big disappointment was for the girls. In Oase, Mainhattan and Palace there were on almost every day only few additional IAA guests. At none day it was really crowded in these clubs. Max. Room waiting time 20 minutes, Most of day always some free rooms. Due to expected crowds even more worse bc a lot of locals avoid clubbing during IAA. So in general business for the girls during IAA was better than before but it wasn't the expected bonanza for the girls.

Sirioja
09-27-15, 21:27
I was at Sharks all Friday and yes, it wasn't that busy. At one point mid evening there were few guys and lots of desperate girls. Then around 11 a lot of groups of guys showed up and all of a sudden there weren't girls and rooms available.

Oase was even emptier on Thursday; I'd swear it was a 5:1 ratio of girls to men in the early evening there. Reports to come in the club threads.I confirm, I never saw Sharks so empty on a Friday than this Friday until 7/8 pm, seemed like a Monday, and also not too many girls. Sharks was also not full on Sunday 20 and same for Mainhattan on Saturday 19 , even in the evening.

Many girls said me: no men for IAA, worst than weeks before. Some Sharks stars were not working on this Friday.

Same at Acapulco close to Dusseldorf, not full this Saturday and about 40/50 girls, but good casting for eyes.

Now all clubs are like my World, girls are free, not good for her, but good for me.

KaveMan
09-27-15, 23:36
So. I have read thru the recent posts on Oases, Sharks, World, Etc threads and almost all report limited line-ups or poor quality and other FKKs (Mainhatten, GT, Alcapulco seem to get more airtime?

This seems like a big change from last summer when Sharks and World were getting rave reviews for huge line-up, space, etc.

Not trying to start a war but do any mongers re-visit the Zurich market for Club Globe?

The entrance at Globe at 90 v. 70 Euros at FKKs doesn't seem like big difference; and it seems like all German FKKs you have to pay a 20 min taxi OR spend 1. 5 hours on public trains v. Like 7 CHF for a 10 min Train ride in Zurich?

Further, paying 140 CHF for Globe Girl where looks / service on average seem better v. Paying 70 EU for a FKK where fatties, plain-faces, and shark-service seem more common?

Again, Globe has its bad weeks as well; but it seems counter productive to spend ones time, which has value, and complain about recent FKKs results v. Trying other options.

Two bad hamburgers are not better than a good steak. Even if same price?

Hessen Bub
09-28-15, 07:03
If you go to often you get spoiled, lineups appear thinned out, girls are not AR "8 or 9" anymore, they are a "6 or 7", good service is perceived as standard.

I don't think there's less or lower quality girls in Hessen's FKKs.

But actually Globe doesn't get the raving reports like one or two years ago. Line up seems to be not as good, girls seem to be unfriendly, there's a lot of older girls. That's what a few guys I know told me, some of them are living in Zürich and do not visit Globe anymore.

As for pricing: Globe is 90 SFR without food. If you buy a card with multiple entries Sharks comes down to 48 EUR, same for Oase, World is 47 (special Mo. Th), Mainhattan 48 EUR. All of them including food.

And 140 SFR / 30 min compared to 50 EUR / 30 min is a HUGE difference. Pay a girl 100 EUR / min in Hessen and you will get Globe service levels. But you don't have to as there are still many good girls providing good service for Hessen prices.

I didn't like the "uniformed service level" at Globe that much. Yes, service is good. But it's almost the same with every girl.

HB.

Bfsie
09-28-15, 09:23
The reason most healthy men can get it up second, third, fourth+ time is mental / anxiety.

Your blood circulation is based on the "fight / flight" concept. When placed in a new / uncertain environment (eg, new girl, FKK, etc) normal reaction is nervous, caution even subliminally fear.

As such, your brain signals all your blood to rush to your outer limbs (legs, arms, fists, etc) to fight or flight and drains or blocks your penis.

Best way to combat this is essentially reassure yourself you are in a happy, safe, and enjoyable place. Treat yourself to plenty of good food, drinks, and rest / relaxation (sleep, sauna, massage) and even smile and laugh out loud pre-sex / foreplay to make sure any nervous energy is released.

The girl blowing you essentially short circuited this hard-wired reaction; and the more relaxed you become you will ejaculate a second and third time..
Hmmm. . . Maybe the reason could be that you're in your late 40's?

Question: how long of a break did you take between your first finish and your second session?

If you are in your late 40's, please come back to this forum with your question when it takes the girl 30-40 minutes to finish you off with blowjob.

7-8 minutes is not long at all for someone in their late 40's.Thank you very much for your advices.

KaveMan
09-28-15, 17:39
Response PM I sent Payforit, that may interest others on Zurich $/ logistics.

From reading your posts, I get the sense that the totality of aesthetics (eg, atmosphere, vibe, tone, and facilities, AND beauty) all impact your experience.

My take is if a club has many plain / average women, then it has a depressing / grim impact on the atmosphere. Almost, like you have been invited to a "bad party" v. A posh party with upper class babes.

For me, the premium price at Globe (30 min. CHF 140 v. EU 70 at FKK) is worth it because you almost never see fatties, plain-janes, or rude / surly behavior. Further, Globe has a liberal pre-sale policy where the girl can sit with you for 15-30 min to chat, feel chemistry and you can kiss, caress, touch and even finger pussy and she will touch as well.

The logistics of Zurich are totally efficient. You can buy a 72 HR S-Bahn pass for 50 CHF that will take you on all Trains, Trams, Buses and even Boats. You can buy at airport, so all you travel costs are included for your whole trip. Then you can take the Tram from main train station to Globe each day in 15 min and return to Hotel and / city center for 5 min tram to Aphrodisia. No need for 60 Euro Taxi / each ride or switching trains / taxis, to waste 1-3 hours per day.

Stay at Swissotel Orlikon for EU 150/ nt. Its 5 Star Level in Mid-Century style, with huge Alpine mountain setting with great roof top pool, sauna (nude gals too! And gym. Great weekend Brunch. Its 10 minutes outside Zurich center, but actually on the actual S-Bahn train line, so closer to Globe and easy to Main Train station for night or Aphrodisia visits.

Lastly, I am the cheapest bastard on the planet. One day I will have a 50 Euro Filet Mignon at Globe's Gourmet restaurant and the next day I will bring a 5 CHF sandwich from train station and eat in park outside club.

I absolutely feel Zurich's premium pricing is absolutely worth the premium; and FKKs savings are being penny wise, pound foolish.

Sirioja
09-28-15, 19:04
So. I have read thru the recent posts on Oases, Sharks, World, Etc threads and almost all report limited line-ups or poor quality and other FKKs (Mainhatten, GT, Alcapulco seem to get more airtime?

This seems like a big change from last summer when Sharks and World were getting rave reviews for huge line-up, space, etc.

Not trying to start a war but do any mongers re-visit the Zurich market for Club Globe?

The entrance at Globe at 90 v. 70 Euros at FKKs doesn't seem like big difference; and it seems like all German FKKs you have to pay a 20 min taxi OR spend 1. 5 hours on public trains v. Like 7 CHF for a 10 min Train ride in Zurich?

Further, paying 140 CHF for Globe Girl where looks / service on average seem better v. Paying 70 EU for a FKK where fatties, plain-faces, and shark-service seem more common?

Again, Globe has its bad weeks as well; but it seems counter productive to spend ones time, which has value, and complain about recent FKKs results v. Trying other options.

Two bad hamburgers are not better than a good steak. Even if same price?Your writings about refugees or to relax to perform better, are clever, but why do you want to pay more for lower quality? Yes GT or World or Oase castings are not so good than 1 year ago, but you can find really pretty and "fresh" girls at Sharks, a few at Mainhattan and about 10 really pretty at Aca, you can pay between 30 and 45 for happy hours for entry in these clubs with foods and drinks, and 40 or 50/30 minutes with some very GFE girls. Even at Aca where average sex level is low, I found this Saturday so pretty girls, I want to try to do the job to try to make them improve.

I love white chocolate, ski, helli-ski, climbing bike and I found Nurefen passo for new friend, in Switzerland, but I met enough ex Globe or Aphrodysia or Bumsalp girls to know I don't need to pay more in Switzerland, because fresh natural prettier GFE girls are in Germany.

Enjoy at Zurich.