PDA

View Full Version : General Info

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60

Manny51
03-19-16, 17:45
Yes, for the one off visit to Dusseldorf you're intending.

For me and this isn't a recommendation for your visit the best club in Dusseldorf (accessible by public transport) at the moment is Acapulco Gold based on entry cost, lack of overcrowding, lack of smoke, and service levels of the girls.

Yes if the timings work out then it doesn't take that much longer to reach Living Room from Cologne Hauptbahnhof than the tram ride to Samya.Thanks Ableyone!

Just curious, if you are a fan of Acapulco, then why not recommend it to me for my Friday night? Are there language barriers? Is too hard to get to?

Thanks!

McAdonis
03-19-16, 17:45
My research shows that it is Golden Time that has the racist door policy so on that basis if I choose NRW over Hessen (and I really need to decide in the next day or two), it will be:

Wed: Dolce Vita (in Dusseldorf).

Thu: Living Room (W of Dusseldorf).

Fri: Acapulco, Velbert (NE of Dusseldorf).

Sat: Samya. Cologne (South of Dusseldorf).

Is DV worth adding to the list (my criteria includes at least 50-60 girls to choose from during the course of the day and night) or will I be better served doing the other 3 clubs and on my 4th day returning to the one I enjoyed most. If I opt for Frankfurt, it will be:
On a Wednesday or Thursday, ACA may be the only club of the four that hits the 50-60 girl range. All four are capable of hitting that range on Friday or Saturday. LR and Samya have the tendency to get overcrowded on a Friday or Saturday night.

PussyLiccker
03-19-16, 18:21
If not concerned about optiks. I dunno what is meant by don't need hotties. Can't be certain what level of looks lookin for. LR AND Aca Gold are safe bets, but Aca Gold optiks will be lower on the avg. Gold has a enticing entry pricing to stop by, and a good entry value if you get in for the 20 Euros. Worth a stop, and get there early to get in on the entry to see how it's like. If not to the liking bounce.

I recommend a car to bounce, but if no car, LR is the safe bet. I much prefer Aca myself, but it's distanced out in Velbert. Harder to access.

GT has the door policy. If you are white or yellow (East Asian), it's easier to get in. Although, the East Asian clientele don't compare to the whites, I would guess they have the highest odds getting in. Yes, they block out certain types, they profile you if you are thug lookin probably whatever color, but it's not a foolproof method as certain colors get denied more often.

I recommend doing the round of the clubs, and see what club hits what yall are lookin for. The ones to recommend are GT, Aca, LR, Samya. Different types of clubs.

The mentioned clubs are what we categorize as Saunaclubs. In comparison to Hessen FkKs (which is another distinction from Saunaclubs), girls cover their pussy and titties at most, but some tops off. Just skimpy outfits, but you'd get an idea of the silhouette. Not huge like Hessen bigs with girls walkin around randomly. NRW has the smaller scaled spaced clubs with couches in general. With a different type of approach, less direct from girls on the avg, so don't come off assertive.

Pricing: Lower entry at Samya, Mondial, Aca, and gold. 50,30, 40 (30 happ hours), 20 happy hours as mentioned. Aca and gold, 40 Euros per half. Samya 1 HR is 75 with first half 50. NRW extras should be half of Hessen. 50 per anal, 25 per CIM. Hence, lower percentage of girls doing it due to not as motivating threshold in extra pricing. CIM most likely.

Aca has a huge lounge with tons of couches with girls sitting in them (no-approach policy). GT, LR, Samya are intimate scaled interior. Samya and GT, due to the sizing, feels cramped during busy times. GT and LR, many brands of bottled beer inclusive, and food is good (I'd up GT more myself). GT and LR, girls sit in stools with LR more couch times. Samya, a buffet type food system than GT-LR served by chef. Tapped beer inclusive at Samya. Samya, Mondial sister clubs, Manele music, and night time is party time atmosphere with girls dancing.

GT is the lowest percentage Romies, with high diversity as far as ethnicities. Other than that, mainly Romies like everywhere.

Thursday at Aca is fine day to visit. Shift LR to weekend if wanting peak LU, but it will likely have room waits there being busy with lots of girls / punters. I say DV on weekend also. Not sure about Samya. So, perhaps Aca on Wednesday, and Samya Thursday? Anyway, LR, Samya, DV should have variance from weekday to weekend. All up to yall.

There are many others in the region. Two dutch clubs on the boarder. SixSens and Yin Yang(I go like SixSens myself and YY is worth visiting also). And remote clubs like VV and PHG I haven't been in a long time. Also, Magnum in Erkrath. Many more on the Eastern part of Duss around Dortmund. Like F39, and other smaller venues.

Check the pricing and specials on the web sites.

Ableyone
03-19-16, 18:30
Thanks Ableyone!

Just curious, if you are a fan of Acapulco, then why not recommend it to me for my Friday night? Are there language barriers? Is too hard to get to?

Thanks!Be aware that Acapulco and Acapulco Gold are two separate clubs.

Manny51
03-19-16, 18:32
If not concerned about optiks. I dunno what is meant by don't need hotties. Can't be certain what level of looks lookin for. LR AND Aca Gold are safe bets, but Aca Gold optiks will be lower on the avg. Gold has a enticing entry pricing to stop by, and a good entry value if you get in for the 20 Euros. Worth a stop, and get there early to get in on the entry to see how it's like. If not to the liking bounce.

I recommend a car to bounce, but if no car, LR is the safe bet. I much prefer Aca myself, but it's distanced out in Velbert. Harder to access.

GT has the door policy. If you are white or yellow (East Asian), it's easier to get in. Although, the East Asian clientele don't compare to the whites, I would guess they have the highest odds getting in. Yes, they block out certain types, they profile you if you are thug lookin probably whatever color, but it's not a foolproof method as certain colors get denied more often.

I recommend doing the round of the clubs, and see what club hits what yall are lookin for. The ones to recommend are GT, Aca, LR, Samya. Different types of clubs.

The mentioned clubs are what we categorize as Saunaclubs. In comparison to Hessen FkKs (which is another distinction from Saunaclubs), girls cover their pussy and titties at most, but some tops off. Just skimpy outfits, but you'd get an idea of the silhouette. Not huge like Hessen bigs with girls walkin around randomly. NRW has the smaller scaled spaced clubs with couches in general. With a different type of approach, less direct from girls on the avg, so don't come off assertive.

Pricing: Lower entry at Samya, Mondial, Aca, and gold. 50,30, 40 (30 happ hours), 20 happy hours as mentioned. Aca and gold, 40 Euros per half. Samya 1 HR is 75 with first half 50. NRW extras should be half of Hessen. 50 per anal, 25 per CIM. Hence, lower percentage of girls doing it due to not as motivating threshold in extra pricing. CIM most likely.

Aca has a huge lounge with tons of couches with girls sitting in them (no-approach policy). GT, LR, Samya are intimate scaled interior. Samya and GT, due to the sizing, feels cramped during busy times. GT and LR, many brands of bottled beer inclusive, and food is good (I'd up GT more myself). GT and LR, girls sit in stools with LR more couch times. Samya, a buffet type food system than GT-LR served by chef. Tapped beer inclusive at Samya. Samya, Mondial sister clubs, Manele music, and night time is party time atmosphere with girls dancing.

GT is the lowest percentage Romies, with high diversity as far as ethnicities. Other than that, mainly Romies like everywhere.

Thursday at Aca is fine day to visit. Shift LR to weekend if wanting peak LU, but it will likely have room waits there being busy with lots of girls / punters. I say DV on weekend also. Not sure about Samya. So, perhaps Aca on Wednesday, and Samya Thursday? Anyway, LR, Samya, DV should have variance from weekday to weekend. All up to yall.

There are many others in the region. Two dutch clubs on the boarder. SixSens and Yin Yang(I go like SixSens myself and YY is worth visiting also). And remote clubs like VV and PHG I haven't been in a long time. Also, Magnum in Erkrath. Many more on the Eastern part of Duss around Dortmund. Like F39, and other smaller venues.

Check the pricing and specials on the web sites.Excellent recon!

PussyLiccker
03-19-16, 18:56
To sum up, Hessen and NRW are concentrated.

Manny51
03-19-16, 19:15
To sum up, Hessen and NRW are concentrated.PL. As you seem to be on the forum right now, could I ask you your opinion on FKK Sharks versus World / Palace? I just tried to PM you, but your box is full.

I will be staying in Frankfurt, near the train station, without rental car.

Thanks!

Nille Copenhagen
03-19-16, 20:01
PL. As you seem to be on the forum right now, could I ask you your opinion on FKK Sharks versus World / Palace? I just tried to PM you, but your box is full.

Thanks!With no car try RLD, Mainhattan, Palace. Don't listen to the hype you'll fine in all clubs, you can not fuck more than 2-4 cutes anyway.

Be Wilder
03-19-16, 20:31
Why don't you try Magnum and Oceans.No particular reason not to, just from my research the four I listed appear to most closely meet my criteria in terms of line-up and number of girls (I like to visit the clubs with the most girls). On that basis would Magnum or Oceans usurp any of LR, DV, ACA and Samya?

Manny. My NRW schedule is not based on geographical convenience but my Frankfurt one is (it goes South to North).

McAdonis
03-19-16, 21:04
Not sure if Oceans still has the promotion, but last month they offered free entry before 2 pm. Fine print, was that you had to spend a minimum of 15 EUR while in the club. Downside is the club will be quite empty until 6 pm. I attended on a Monday and left around 7 pm. Some girls were still arriving as I was leaving. Estimate that I saw about 30 girls by that time. There is a MILF that I recommend. Pictures are posted in the Oceans thread.

Magnum is more of a late night option. Good food. For my tastes, DV is better LU quality. But many would disagree.

No particular reason not to, just from my research the four I listed appear to most closely meet my criteria in terms of line-up and number of girls (I like to visit the clubs with the most girls). On that basis would Magnum or Oceans usurp any of LR, DV, ACA and Samya?

Manny. My NRW schedule is not based on geographical convenience but my Frankfurt one is (it goes South to North).

Sirioja
03-19-16, 21:29
Be careful about door policy for GT and LR, if you don't want to go for nothing.

Breadman
03-20-16, 06:12
Just started planning a trip, landing in Munich on a Sunday and plan on hitting a few clubs in the Munich and Stuttgart area before heading up to Frankfurt. What are my options? I was thinking of hitting Colosseum on Sunday and then head up to FKK point and FKK piratespark on Monday before shooting up to Frankfurt. Any clubs that I should check out while I'm down there?

Manny51
03-20-16, 06:40
Just started planning a trip, landing in Munich on a Sunday and plan on hitting a few clubs in the Munich and Stuttgart area before heading up to Frankfurt. What are my options? I was thinking of hitting Colosseum on Sunday and then head up to FKK point and FKK piratespark on Monday before shooting up to Frankfurt. Any clubs that I should check out while I'm down there?In Stuttgart, hit FKK Sakura. You can see my comments from a visit a couple of years ago. The Sakura board isn't that busy, so even a few years worth of reports is less than 10 pages.

While you are in Stuttgart, definitely hit the Porsche Museum and Factory tour. There is a Mercedes factory too, but the tours are more informal and must be arranged.

There is nothing in Munich. Don't waste your time. For punting, just book it to Frankfurt as quickly as you can.

Jbs073
03-20-16, 06:48
I was originally planning on traveling to Amsterdam. I thought the Red Light District and "Window girls" was a good option for quick convenience and reasonable price. But I was recommended towards the FKK clubs. And wow! Talk about an embarrassment of riches. Theres so much great stuff, I don't know where to start. I can travel to any city in Germany. I plan perhaps a 2 weeks stay. I would generally like to keep prices low although not at the expense of quality. But I don't need the absolute best club if I can keep prices down. What would you recommend as the best city and club in Germany at reasonable prices?

The Cane
03-20-16, 07:05
There is nothing in Munich. Don't waste your time. For punting, just book it to Frankfurt as quickly as you can.I've heard from German and non-German alike that Munich is supposed to be the nicest city in Germany! I hope to spend some time there during my next trip to the Fatherland. Here are some clubs in the Munich area that I have researched:

http://fkk-sunshine.de/homepage/

http://www.fkk-hawaii.de/en/

http://www.fkk-relax.de/en/index.php?k=3

http://www.fkk-colosseum.com/kontakt/

http://www.saunaclub-babylon.com/

Augsburg where FKK Colosseum is located is close to Munich, but I could be wrong about Elsdorf where an FKK Babylon is. Perhaps somebody who knows better than me can chime in on this.

PussyLiccker
03-20-16, 07:05
PL. As you seem to be on the forum right now, could I ask you your opinion on FKK Sharks versus World / Palace? I just tried to PM you, but your box is full.

Thanks!Haha. I used to do the very same when I was a newbie in Hessen. I stayed near the train station where the RLD is. Seedy parts in the RLD area. Might as well check the RLD during the day if you got time to spare. Central station I would say, is prime for newbies that is looking to check out various big Hessen clubs via public transport. Low hotel rates.

I dunno what your taste are, but based on what you say, World and Sharks would be fine. I don't know the current situation at World, but if you decide give it a Friday or Saturday. Palace has a bit of a reputation when it comes to the sharkiness of the girls has it's own fan base and likely more for those that hit up Artemis due to similarities I think. All big Hessen has it's own fan base to some degree.

I would think those peeps that were fans of World, likely translates to currently Sharks. World could be slower during the week, hence I recommend weekend visit. World hasn't been my type of club all these years, and it's got it fan base I think. I recommend checking it out to see how it's like.

Palace is easiest to reach and best facilities, but no outdoor area like World or Sharks (World is much larger). World and Sharks, indoor swimming pool. Sharks, built in a large warehouse, and it has that feel to it. World is a large estate out in the boondocks, hence large outside garden, and interior has many separate areas. World got remodeled. World tapped beer included in the entry.

Palace has the highest diversity amongs the LU, but also on the avg older type girls compared to other clubs high percentage of young Romies. These days, the young ones are most often the Romies.

Check the websites for any specials of the clubs you are interested in.

Hessen pricing is 50 per half, 100 per anal, 50 CIM. Same across the board.

I echo what Nille is meaning. At least try out the different venues to get an idea if time permits.

Big Hessens: Sharks, World, Palace, Oase, Mainhattan

Palace and Mainhattan easily reachable public transport from central station. Sharks RE train to Darmstadt Nord and walkable. World and Oase, train up, and cab.

VonSauer
03-20-16, 10:22
After a few visits to the other clubs around Frankfurt, decided to take my maiden trip to sharks yesterday on Saturday.

Arrived at the airport, went straight to take the airliner bus towards Darmstadt station and hopped on a taxi. From the airport it is definitely even easier access than the other clubs I found thanks to the airliner bus which runs every 30 mn.

Got in around 1600 hs and the theke didn't even ask me if it was my first time but well figured out it would be pretty similar to the other clubs so didn't ask for info. Went to the locker area which was very plain but well didn't really mind. Quick shower and entered the arena for a major blast. The place was huge with a nice design and already tons of girls around the main bar area.

First impression already left all the other clubs behind and I already regretted all the time spent in the other clubs instead of heading here from the first place.

Anyway went straight to the bar for a first check of the girls of the day. As usual in FKK the lighting is done so that from a distance most girls look good which is always a major issue with me since it always feels odd to walk around and check the faces from a close distance. At the time there were easily far over 50 girls and many bears too. There were just too many girls to check.

Got approached by a few who were average so turned them down quickly then Monica from Romania came for a chat. Was not really into a session yet but she made the conversation in a smart way which didn't make me feel the pressure of having to say yes or no right away. Turned out we chit chat for some time and eventually the question came and since she was pleasant, her face OK and boobs too accepted to head to the room. When I got off the seat that s when I realized I didn't check below the boobs and was a bit disappointed since she was far from thin but well since I had 2 weeks to unload decided to go ahead.

She started with a massage and after a few minutes asked me if I wanted a long one with a one hour session which I accepted. Was a good choice since she did have some skills in erotic massage using her boobs and pussy all over to arouse you. It wasn't of the level of soapy massage in Asia but it felt great. After a while headed to BJ which was fine and then on to different positions and unloaded in doggie while grabbing her ass hard. It was a nice session despite her body not being the kind I like and she was definitely nice and pleasant all along.

Then decided to take my time so headed upstairs for a global view of the bar area. A few men used that spot to check on girls but found out that from that distance pretty much all of them looked hot so unless it was to target someone you knew it wasn't the best place for checking out girls.

Still stayed there some time and got approached by a few girls, a couple who were really ugly including one supposedly from Portugal. But overall although turning them down, most took it quite well at least much better than the girls of palace. Sometimes you could feel their frustration but at least it wasn't up to a point where they were overly aggressive.

Decided to head down and check from a closer distance, many looked great and definitely was the best line up I had seen in a FKK. Got called by a girl whose face was just gorgeous, a dyed hair blonde with greenish eyes. Decided to join her on her couch. Her name was Diana which I mistook for the famous Dina so had right up made up my mind after hearing so much about this famous Dina. Well she was definitely a beauty with great boobs and exactly the type of body I like.

The session started OK, she seemed nice at first but then things went from bad to worse. She kept on proposing anal which I eventually accepted thinking it would be quite something to fuck such a beauty in the ass. My condition though was that I could do it in doggie style which she accepted but when I tried wasn't even a few cm in that she said she couldn't bear it and she could only do it in missionary. Was a big let down and in the end decided to pound her hard doggie style in her pussy. Was barely finished that she was already up and going. Attitude was really bad as she kept asking for a tip which I refused and she didn't even say bye. Turned out she was Diana from Romania and not the famous Dina!

Terrible experience on par with the worst girls of palace.

Anyway decided to get some food and found out the restaurant area to be pretty nicely arranged with some space and a OK choice of food. Then headed for a sleep upstairs and got woken up by a blonde. At that time though that she the better be cute or would definitely ignore her but turned out she was just my type! Said she was one of the only 2 Russian girls in the club and thought to myself that I had gotten it lucky since I always hear from FKK veterans the old good time when FKK were full of gorgeous and fun Russian and Ukrainian girls and how that was the real golden age of FKKs.

She didn't pressure me right away but I had already made up my mind. Turned out I booked her for close to 2 hours and had a blast. Great BJ. Great attitude and well totally my type. Wish I had more energy to bang her more but decided to call it a day and asked her to find me whenever she got a glimpse of me at the club.

Overall was a great experience despite the Dina- Diana confusion. The club is just on another level compared to the other ones in terms of size, equipment and girls. Not going anywhere else from now. It is a distance from Frankfurt downtown since it took me more than a hour to get back to town but if you have the time definitely no hesitation.

Iceberg27
03-20-16, 12:53
Why don't you try Magnum and Oceans.I am really curious of Oceans. I have read the recent posts and people says only missing thing is girls with good attitudes.

Nille have you ever been? What is your opinion?

Also i have to make a decision for my travel 6-10 April (Wednesday to Saturday) or 26-30 March ( Saturday-Tuesday)

I am consufed.I hate crowded places but just because of weekday emptyness i dont want to be convicted to Hessen Clubs.

Really hard to decide.

Regards.

Ortos
03-20-16, 13:32
I am consufed.I hate crowded places but just because of weekday emptyness i dont want to be convicted to Hessen Clubs.

I am confused too: You make it sound like you are going to jail. Smile, whenever and to whichever club you go, it will be good, or at least better than where you are now, right?

Breadman
03-20-16, 14:41
In Stuttgart, hit FKK Sakura. So the best club to visit on Sunday would be Sakura? What kind of lineup might Colosseum have?

XXL
03-20-16, 15:24
So the best club to visit on Sunday would be Sakura? What kind of lineup might Colosseum have?You make it sound as though Colosseum and Sakura were alternatives. They're a one and a half hour's drive apart. As regards LU they're about at the same level. As regards wellness and food Sakura is much better. Colosseum has a short-time 2-hour rate (provided your arrive before 5 pm).

If you're in Munich and BBBJ is not one of your prerequisites there's no reason not to visit Laufhaus Vitalia.

Augsburg where FKK Colosseum is located is close to Munich, but I could be wrong about Elsdorf where an FKK Babylon is. Perhaps somebody who knows better than me can chime in on this.

Babylon is near Cologne. P.S. You can type FKKs, "Saunaclubs" and other German places of disrepute directly into Google maps. Google knows what's good for people.

Breadman
03-20-16, 15:40
You make it sound as though Colosseum and Sakura were alternatives. They're a one and a half hour's drive apart. They are alternatives when your landing early in the morning and renting a car. A two hour drive would put me at the club around noon. I would be against driving from Col to Sakura, I'd be wasting punting time at a club. Driving before a club opens is acceptable.

I would like to know if either of these two clubs (sakura and col) have rest area's where one can take a nap? Like Mainhattan's sauna area.

PussyLiccker
03-20-16, 16:51
Babylon is near Cologne. P.S. You can type FKKs, "Saunaclubs" and other German places of disrepute directly into Google maps. Google knows what's good for people.That's right, that's the one in Elsdorf. The other is in Hamburg. http://www.fkk-babylon.com/ to add to Cane's Hamburg clubs.

Dated.

The girl rates in Bayern are the same as in Hessen.

Munich clubs (sunshine, relax, ecc) never been but always heard they are scam / tourist traps.

Colosseum Augsburg, 20-30 girls, entry 65 or 70 girls lineup medium-high for optics, ok service level.

Cleopatra Augsburg ,10-15 girls, entry 50, lineup low for optics, ok service level.

Hawaii Ingolstadt, 30-50, entry 70, girls lineup medium optics, ok service level.

Nurnberg clubs (Heaven, Palmas, Syls, Oasis) entry 20-25, girls lineup low, service medium-low.

Everywhere romanians 70-90%, except maybe ColA where you can axpect more variety (50% rom?

About BBJ, I quote myself from another thread: Never had one single attempt of covered BJ in my Bayern experience, neither in ColA nor in Hawaii nor in Cleopatra nor in Nuremberg, but I keep hearing now and then about this so called anti-BBJ rule in bavarian clubs. Must be my cock tasting like caramel fudge.I looked at some images of Munich, looks nice. I think they share some architectural similarities to what I've seen in Zurich. So, I would think there are some overlap of people around that region in culture. Old timer's Volks music are shared between that area of De, Swiss, and Austria. Near the Alps where the Jodler's come from. LOL.

Hessen Bub
03-20-16, 16:59
I looked at some images of Munich, looks nice. I think they share some architectural similarities to what I've seen in Zurich. So, I would think there are some overlap of people around that region in culture. Old timer's Volks music are shared between that area of De, Swiss, and Austria. Near the Alps where the Jodler's come from. LOL.If you have never been to Munich, why do you post about it? You looked at images and based on that you are judging the city, the people, the culture? Zürich = Munich? Wow.

"I looked at some pictures of Denver. I think they share some architectural similarities to what I've seen in New York City. So, I would think there are some overlap of people around that region in culture. " LOL.

HB.

PussyLiccker
03-20-16, 17:00
Zrich = Munich?

Never said that, I said they look to share some architectural similarities. You should really learn to read.

Hessen Bub
03-20-16, 17:03
Sure you did. Read what I quoted.

HB.

PussyLiccker
03-20-16, 17:08
Sure you did. Read what I quoted.

HB.Nope, but what tends to be the case is you point out stuff that is not there. Hence assumptions, not what is written. Reading comprehension skills can be upped.

Manny51
03-20-16, 17:35
Haha. I used to do the very same when I was a newbie in Hessen. I stayed near the train station where the RLD is. Seedy parts in the RLD area. Might as well check the RLD during the day if you got time to spare. Central station I would say, is prime for newbies that is looking to check out various big Hessen clubs via public transport. Low hotel rates.

I dunno what your taste are, but based on what you say, World and Sharks would be fine. I don't know the current situation at World, but if you decide give it a Friday or Saturday. Palace has a bit of a reputation when it comes to the sharkiness of the girls has it's own fan base and likely more for those that hit up Artemis due to similarities I think. All big Hessen has it's own fan base to some degree.

I would think those peeps that were fans of World, likely translates to currently Sharks. World could be slower during the week, hence I recommend weekend visit. World hasn't been my type of club all these years, and it's got it fan base I think. I recommend checking it out to see how it's like.

Palace is easiest to reach and best facilities, but no outdoor area like World or Sharks (World is much larger). World and Sharks, indoor swimming pool. Sharks, built in a large warehouse, and it has that feel to it. World is a large estate out in the boondocks, hence large outside garden, and interior has many separate areas. World got remodeled. World tapped beer included in the entry.

Palace has the highest diversity amongs the LU, but also on the avg older type girls compared to other clubs high percentage of young Romies. These days, the young ones are most often the Romies.

Check the websites for any specials of the clubs you are interested in.

Hessen pricing is 50 per half, 100 per anal, 50 CIM. Same across the board.

I echo what Nille is meaning. At least try out the different venues to get an idea if time permits.

Big Hessens: Sharks, World, Palace, Oase, Mainhattan

Palace and Mainhattan easily reachable public transport from central station. Sharks RE train to Darmstadt Nord and walkable. World and Oase, train up, and cab.Thanks for the response!

I went back to those clubs respective pages, and I realize that I misspoke. It's actually World that had been getting the worse recent press, not Sharks. My bad to all you Sharks fans. Too many clubs to research!

The overall vibe I was getting was that World has a beautiful layout, like Oase, with outdoor settings, etc. But that many ladies had been leaving for behind the scenes stuff, and that it isn't nearly as good as it was before. I also looked at a map. It's pretty far. Farther than Oase.

The dink on Sharks is supposedly that its a factory, and that the facilities are smaller and more congested.

I dunno anymore. I may just go to Sharks if its easier, especially if its still too cold to go outside in April / May. And BTW, I didn't even know about a Frankfurt train station RLD. I just stay there so I can hop on the train to the airport in minutes. The tram to Mainhatten is also right there.

Hessen Bub
03-20-16, 17:45
Sharks is neither small nor congested. Inside it is the biggest of the Hessen clubs. Factory was referring to the high ceiling and open space. My advice: Go to Sharks first. If you don't like it, go to Oase and / or World.

HB.

Manny51
03-20-16, 17:45
So the best club to visit on Sunday would be Sakura? What kind of lineup might Colosseum have?I can't comment on days of the week. I have only been once, on a Thursday I think. I would gather that ALL FKKs are at their worst on Sundays.

It's a beautiful club, with a HUGE outdoor TV screen. I would imagine that its a great place to watch soccer. There is a big permanent grill out there too.

The ladies are mostly Romanian. Not great. Not bad. About what I think we both know to expect.

Check my old report. I can't remember what year it was, but it was in September, since I was meeting friends forr Oktoberfest.

As for Munich, I researched all the same clubs that the other poster mentioned. But if you read the post pages carefully, you'll see that most of those clubs were small, and the reports generally not supportive.

I was there for Oktoberfest, so because the reports weren't great, I decided to enjoy the festival, and enjoy sinful nightlife elsewhere.

Iceberg27
03-20-16, 17:51
I am confused too: You make it sound like you are going to jail. Smile, whenever and to whichever club you go, it will be good, or at least better than where you are now, right?You really make me laugh. I agree with you it is always better than Istanbul scene. I accept I am a bit over thinking but keep in mind, it is just because something that we can taste once or twice per year.

PussyLiccker
03-20-16, 18:33
I would like to know if either of these two clubs (sakura and col) have rest area's where one can take a nap? Like Mainhattan's sauna area.Sakura rest area I'd put above anywhere else. It's isolated on the lower floor, quiet. Similar lounge chairs as Samya, but the ambiance is way better for relaxation. To top it off, there is a sleep room with beds.

XXL
03-20-16, 19:27
I would like to know if either of these two clubs (sakura and col) have rest area's where one can take a nap? Like Mainhattan's sauna area.Sakura has, in fact Sakura is the best club for wellness and having a nap. Sakura has a "dark room" with couches for naps. Colosseum has no such thing.

The Cane
03-20-16, 19:41
As for Munich, I researched all the same clubs that the other poster mentioned. But if you read the post pages carefully, you'll see that most of those clubs were small, and the reports generally not supportive. I was there for Oktoberfest, so because the reports weren't great, I decided to enjoy the festival, and enjoy sinful nightlife elsewhere.You're specific words were "there's nothing in Munich" which is misleading "misinformation". The point of my post was to show that there are at least four clubs in the area that one can attend if one chooses to do so. Now whether somebody finds them small and not up to par and therefore not worthy of at least a visit if one is in the area is another thing. You should have included the clarity in your second post on this is the first one. But if I've learned anything from mongering, it's that you have to go and ultimately decide questions like that for yourself. Look at how the Zurich guys go on and on about Globe. I went and it wasn't my cup of tea. But you can't tell them anything. And look at how some guys complain and complain about Palace. I happen to like Palace and have had many excellent sessions there.

I'm planning to spend some time in the beautiful city of Munich, and while I'm there my goal is to hit the main FKK clubs in the area. I won't be relying one somebody else's impressions to totally shape my travel plans. I'm going there to reach my own conclusions. When this topic comes up, I always recall how when I was a noob monger I was reluctant to go to Brazil for the very first time because I didn't like so, so many of the pictures of the girls that other mongers were posting. Not going would have been the hugest mongering mistake of my life as Rio became my number one destination after that first fateful trip! That lesson will stick with me forever. Remember. One man's trash is another man's treasure! So to me, to not visit this club or that club solely due to the opinions of people who you really don't know is a little foolish. He says she's a 5 or 6. But I say she's a 10! And vice versa.

Diet Coke
03-20-16, 21:57
What does EL mean on German boards?

Danke.

Rick.

Hessen Bub
03-20-16, 22:38
EL = Eier Lecken = Ball Licking.

HB.

Jbs073
03-21-16, 06:33
I've been researching a punting trip to Germany. The general consensus seems to be that the NRW region is best, with Dussedolf, Frankfurt and Cologne. Frankfurt seems to be the best of the NRW. But Berlin has its pluses to. They seem to have more flat rate clubs. I would like to keep expenses moderately low. So if I was primarily using flat rate clubs that would be a plus. Frankfurt definitely has more variety. But I can only go to so many clubs anyway. So if I find a few good ones in Berlin, that's all I need. You got the Caligula and King George for the flat rates. Then theres Artemis which has a reputation as one of the best clubs in Germany.

I admit that I'm biased towards Berlin for non-punting reasons, since I'm more interested in the historical sites in Berlin than Frankfurt. Taking the rail to Frankfurt is an option. But being a non-German speaker and 1st time visitor; I'd prefer to keep this trip as simple as possible and limited to one city if I can.

If in the experience of punters here, Frankfurt is far, far superior to Berlin, then I would reconsider my options and possibly pick Frankfurt. But I would like to hear from the more experienced on whether Frankfurt really is dramatically better.

Sirioja
03-21-16, 17:42
Dusseldorf and Koln are in NRW. Frankfurt is in Hessen. About 200 kms between.

JaysonB1
03-21-16, 18:19
EL = Eier Lecken = Ball Licking.

HB.Hi,

I will be in Dusseldorf April 1 and 2. I was thinking about going to Oceans and Dolce Vita on either given night. Which night would you recommend for each club? What is the atmosphere like on the weekends and which has the better looking girls?

Appreciate the help!

Rus501
03-21-16, 21:03
I've been to both, sampled a few but nowhere near all the options, and my preference would be Berlin. The gangbang scene is readily available, there is every kind of option and all within easy public transport. Berlin struck me as a fun place compared to Frankfurt which seemed more commercialized and spread out. Berlin gets my vote.

Ararat
03-21-16, 22:06
Only that Frankfurt is Hessen, not NRW.

The big clubs are in Frankfurt but many people swear by the smaller clubs around Dusseldorf, Cologne.

The real difference IMO is that Hessen and Berlin is FKK (fully nude girls running around) but NRW is Sauna club (not fully nude girls running around).

With regards to your question then Frankfurt is vastly superior to Berlin as a mongering destination but I'm not sure I'd recommend it anyway. Berlin has lots of other things going for it as you know.

I've been researching a punting trip to Germany. The general consensus seems to be that the NRW region is best, with Dussedolf, Frankfurt and Cologne. Frankfurt seems to be the best of the NRW. But Berlin has its pluses to.

Breadman
03-21-16, 23:10
I would like to keep expenses moderately low

First thing you have to do is pay the yearly fee here to receive private messages. It would also help if you mention where your coming from, when you plan on traveling (roughly), how much is your airfare vs your budget etc. Give people a chance to make useful comments that will help you plan your trip.

Indulgent W
03-22-16, 13:06
A couple of weeks back I asked whether to choose Oase or Sharks for my first FKK visit during a moderately long layover and, following the thread's recommendations, picked Oase. Trip report follows:

As guessed by some posters, my window, after allowing for transit and contingencies, was pretty much exactly 10:00 to 15:00 on a Sunday morning. I landed, left my carry-on in the luggage storage in Terminal 1 and jumped on the first S9 train I saw. As none of the ticket machines would take bills, I barely avoided missing it. Plan ahead and take coins, if you are on a tight schedule. I also got my ticket checked on the way, so don't think of dodging the fare.

Quickly switched trains in Hauptbahnhof to another S train and exited in Bad Homburg, due to the reports of Friedrichsdorf station not always having taxis available on Sundays. The stand had a few and 20 later I was at the club, pretty much on schedule.

I guess everyone reading the thread is familiar with paying the entrance fee, while ignoring the taxi driver waiting for his commission behind you, storing your stuff in the valuables locker, getting changed into a slightly ragged robe or towel, etc routines, so I will skip that and more right ahead to my actual impression as a first timer.

The facilities and ambiance. They are not quite as big as you would think from looking at the website and felt a bit underwhelming, in a gentlemen's club meets a small spa meets a hotel breakfast room with it all being wrapped in a Greco-Roman vinylwrap kind of way. I imagine it must be a lot nicer in summer, when the garden area is open. The food, once again, reminded me of a mediocre hotel breakfast, while the guests, except for the ones that had arrived in pairs or groups, were happy to carefully ignore each other and myself.

Girls. I am not sure how to word this best, but even the least picky man would become spoiled for choice very quickly. I know I was. It started off slow, with only a few girls present, but picked up later. There was a bit of sales pressure, which, while manageable, did make me a bit apprehensive about 'just browsing', as well as made me feel a bit hounded during the refractory period downtime.

Personal experience. I had three sessions. One, almost immediately upon arrival, with a very pretty petite brunette, which was a bit disappointing, with a lot of upsell, and two separate sessions with a slim blonde, which were great. Highlight of the trip was receiving a BJ from the blonde in one of the mirrored rooms and enjoying the reflections of the various angles of the her body nearly as much as the sensations. On the downside, shortly after the third session I got hit by the empty, vaguely depressed feeling you sometimes get after self-service, showered, got dressed and left, leaving the club exactly 4 hours after arrival.

There was a cab outside, so the girl at the reception didn't need to call one, which she offered to do. I took it down to Friedrichsdorf, asking the driver how much an airport transfer would cost on the way. I can't remember if he said 60 or 80, but I remember thinking that it was high, but not excessive. I was right in time for a train back and one change later, I was back at the airport, an hour ahead of the plan. On my way back, I realized I wasn't that hot on BBBJs from WGs and decided to get tested for now and rethink my choice of services in the future. Also, with the added fixed cost of train tickets, taxis and the entrance fee, the cost per session is not quite as cheap as it seems at first glance, but it's still a much better value than escorts in either of the two cities I travel between.

Even though this was supposed to be a one-time excursion to strike a thing off the bucket list, I've already made arrangements for a second layover, while the STD test came back negative.

Narrah
03-22-16, 17:13
I've been researching a punting trip to Germany......If in the experience of punters here, Frankfurt is far, far superior to BerlinNot an expert, just a few trips to Germany in the last few years; I've tried the Frankfurt clubs, Samya (and one other) in the NRW, and Artemis in Berlin. Each has its own pluses and minuses. If you're into the relaxed spa / FKK type experience, Frankfurt probably has the widest range of choices. My impression of Artemis was more a night club type atmosphere; Cologne was more laid back than Frankfurt, and seemed to be on a smaller scale.

That said, you don't need hundreds of choices when physically all you can manage is a handful. Any of the three places can do well. I'd suggest you look at the rest of your trip objectives; if you want to also get some historical / cultural tourism done, Berlin's probably better. For a more relaxed stay in the clubs, Frankfurt or NRW (Cologne / Dusseldorf) work better; Frankfurt has larger clubs and choices, NRW more relaxed.

PayForIt
03-22-16, 23:02
A couple of weeks back I asked whether to choose Oase or Sharks for my first FKK visit during a moderately long layover and, following the thread's recommendations, picked Oase. Trip report follows:

Personal experience. I had three sessions. One, almost immediately upon arrival, with a very pretty petite brunette, which was a bit disappointing, with a lot of upsell, and two separate sessions with a slim blonde, which were great. Highlight of the trip was receiving a BJ from the blonde in one of the mirrored rooms and enjoying the reflections of the various angles of the her body nearly as much as the sensations. On the downside, shortly after the third session I got hit by the empty, vaguely depressed feeling you sometimes get after self-service, showered, got dressed and left, leaving the club exactly 4 hours after arrival.

There was a cab outside, so the girl at the reception didn't need to call one, which she offered to do. I took it down to Friedrichsdorf, asking the driver how much an airport transfer would cost on the way. I can't remember if he said 60 or 80, but I remember thinking that it was high, but not excessive. I was right in time for a train back and one change later, I was back at the airport, an hour ahead of the plan. On my way back, I realized I wasn't that hot on BBBJs from WGs and decided to get tested for now and rethink my choice of services in the future. Also, with the added fixed cost of train tickets, taxis and the entrance fee, the cost per session is not quite as cheap as it seems at first glance, but it's still a much better value than escorts in either of the two cities I travel between.

Even though this was supposed to be a one-time excursion to strike a thing off the bucket list, I've already made arrangements for a second layover, while the STD test came back negative.Interesting report so thanks. Couple of friendly pointers / requests: use of girls' names is a must when giving reports. It highlights great experiences and perhaps more importantly flags up bad ones. Whilst it is oft said on ISG that "one man's trash is another's treasure" and / or YMMV, and both are true, it is no harm at all to get some details of girls (by name) who are particularly good / poor in looks and service. Interested that you (sensibly) got checked for STD. Regular members of all of these forums will roundly kick my ass for even complimenting you on this (or you for raising it! They will regularly point out that in 10 years and maybe 8000 sessions they have never had a problem. It is completely irrelevant. Truth is that it may not be the girl: if you had an STD and got a BBBJ then I was next with that girl there is a reasonable prospect that you gave it her and she has given it to me. So I take my hat off (!!!!LOL!) to you for being sensible.
I wouldn't suggest you abandon FKKs though - they are great fun. Finally, just my two cents, but I've never once considered Oase to be a better option than Sharks though some more regular guys would I know argue that summer 2014 Oase beat Sharks on LU. Oh and yes - the outdoors at Oase would be lovely - if they ever bothered to buy a damn mower and mow the grass - it's like a field!

TankTank123
03-22-16, 23:28
Having again sampled Sharks and Oase on Sunday mornings very recently, I can confirm that Sharks still had no doable girls available between 11 am and 2 pm (I think I saw Dina, but she disappeared quickly), while Oase had about 10 during that window.

Let me make a guess on whom Indulgence took. The first could be Ilinka, being the only very petite girl who starts early. And the other (slim blonde) would certainly be either Laura or her sister Juicy.

Here is the line up at 11am on recent (but different) Sundays in March 2016:
Sharks - Sylvanna, fleeting glimpse of maybe Dina.
Oase - in ascending order of size - Ilinka, Laura, Juicy, Thai Kim, German Lucy, Elena, Adina/Marina, Rebecca, Lucia, Elissa, 2 new girls who were slightly too large for me to take an interest to find out their names.

Sirioja
03-23-16, 01:02
Number of girls don't make quality, look and services make quality, but each one his tastes, just a hole to fill among others, or a really attractive girl with a woman behavior for sex?

Indulgent W
03-23-16, 09:18
Couple of friendly pointers / requests: use of girls' names is a must when giving reports. It highlights great experiences and perhaps more importantly flags up bad ones. Whilst it is oft said on ISG that "one man's trash is another's treasure" and / or YMMV, and both are true, it is no harm at all to get some details of girls (by name) who are particularly good / poor in looks and service.

Let me make a guess on whom Indulgence took. The first could be Ilinka, being the only very petite girl who starts early. And the other (slim blonde) would certainly be either Laura or her sister Juicy.The brunette's name was Ana. I think I saw a report that echoed my experience on here a couple of days ago, while the blonde was Mara and I picked her because she looked just like the office receptionist I used to lust after at my first job.

The next time I go to Frankfurt will fall on a Saturday, morning to afternoon as well. What do Saturdays look like at Sharks?

The Cane
03-23-16, 11:22
Number of girls don't make quality, look and services make quality.That's why Thailand will never be better than Brazil or Germany for me. There may be far more girls to choose from in Thailand, but if you're not down for most of their look or the type and level of service they provide, then there will not be quality there for you the monger.

YamaYama0519
03-23-16, 12:47
Having again sampled Sharks and Oase on Sunday mornings very recently, I can confirm that Sharks still had no doable girls available between 11 am and 2 pm (I think I saw Dina, but she disappeared quickly), while Oase had about 10 during that window.Let me make a guess on whom Indulgence took. The first could be Ilinka, being the only very petite girl who starts early. And the other (slim blonde) would certainly be either Laura or her sister Juicy.Here is the line up at 11am on recent (but different) Sundays in March 2016:Sharks - Sylvanna, fleeting glimpse of maybe Dina.Oase - in ascending order of size - Ilinka, Laura, Juicy, Thai Kim, German Lucy, Elena, Adina/Marina, Rebecca, Lucia, Elissa, 2 new girls who were slightly too large for me to take an interest to find out their names.Thank you for you "sampling investigation". Yes, without Dina and Sandra on Sunday afternoon, Sharks sucks. I don't know about Oase on Sundays, but Ina and Tatiana are enough for me, LOL.

Sirioja
03-23-16, 13:17
I think Dina and Agnes are more often at Sharks at 11 am, than Ina and Tatiana at Oase. Is Tatiana still at Oase?

Annakin1
03-23-16, 18:49
Hello guys,

I'm planning trip to sauna club in NRW. Can you tell me which club is with the most stunner. I just read here good feedbacks for ACA, Samya and LR. But which one would be with the most stunner?

Wild Man
03-23-16, 20:41
If my reading is correct from the DW site, Germany's proposed new prostitution reform law seems to be getting closer and may affect party treffs. Flat rates and Gangbangs.

http://www.dw.com/en/german-cabinet-seeks-tougher-prostitution-rules/a-19136974

http://www.dw.com/en/germany-plans-new-law-to-protect-prostitutes/a-19020747

The firsyt article is from today!

Can any German Hobbyist expert please enlighten us?

Craiova
03-24-16, 04:40
If my reading is correct from the DW site, Germany's proposed new prostitution reform law seems to be getting closer and may affect party treffs. Flat rates and Gangbangs.

http://www.dw.com/en/german-cabinet-seeks-tougher-prostitution-rules/a-19136974

http://www.dw.com/en/germany-plans-new-law-to-protect-prostitutes/a-19020747

The firsyt article is from today!

Can any German Hobbyist expert please enlighten us?Yep we are now a step closer for the new prostitution law in Germany. Yesterday the German Federal Cabinet (Bundeskabinett) agreed on the latest draft and in the next step it'll goes to discussion and approval to German Lower House of Parliament (Bundestag) and than Upper House of Parliament (Bundesrat), press says this is scheduled for September 2016. The new law will be in force than July, 1st 2017 so for the next 15 month there aren't any changes.

Sirioja
03-24-16, 09:51
How this new law will affect condom clubs? For normal safe sex.

Wild Man
03-24-16, 14:37
Yep we are now a step closer for the new prostitution law in Germany. Yesterday the German Federal Cabinet (Bundeskabinett) agreed on the latest draft and in the next step it'll goes to discussion and approval to German Lower House of Parliament (Bundestag) and than Upper House of Parliament (Bundesrat), press says this is scheduled for September 2016. The new law will be in force than July, 1st 2017 so for the next 15 month there aren't any changes.Can The Greens stop it in The Upper House with their recent success in state elections, also can it be found unconstitutional and will it stop Party Treffs, flat rates and gang bangs?

Sirioja
03-24-16, 16:19
Hello guys,

I'm planning trip to sauna club in NRW. Can you tell me which club is with the most stunner. I just read here good feedbacks for ACA, Samya and LR. But which one would be with the most stunner?If You like new, pretty, firm brunettes and Romanian girls, also small blond Juliana and Anna, you will dream at Aca.

If you like older girls and if You are Caucasian or Asian, can try GT. For GFE girls, also LR, with girls like Larissa, Sofia, Claudia.

Each one his eyes to find beauties.

Craiova
03-24-16, 16:30
How this new law will affect condom clubs? For normal safe sex.1. New regulations for operating a club.

2. New registaration for all working girls.

3. New health consultation for all working girls.

4. BBBJ (and this includes ofc CIM) isn't allowed anymore. Fine only for guys now up to 50.000 Euro!

Pokrjokr3
03-24-16, 19:00
Hello,

I will be in the area of Kln, Frankfurt and Stuttgart region in the second week of April for few days and I would need some help.

Which FKK Club would you recommend me in that regions for girls with really big silicone tits and if someone knows any specific girl with good service and all.

I've read a lot of threads and posts and saw the many people said that girls with big silicone tits are mostly in Palace, but I've also read a lot of bad reports about sharks in Palace, so I'm not sure to go there or somewhere else.

For moving I will probably use trains, buses and public transport and in the worst case I will rent a car, but I hope I won't have to.

I have time from Saturday till Tuesday so I was planning to stay in every region for a day and in one region for two days, but I'm not sure yet in which. I will start in Kln region and than Frankfurt and Stuttgart.

So I would also like to know which day is best for which FKK that you would recommend to me (regarding my previous request) and which time of the day should I go to have the best selection and the least competition?

Many thanks.

Breadman
03-24-16, 20:23
4. BBBJ (and this includes ofc CIM) isn't allowed anymore. Fine only for guys now up to 50.000 Euro!If this happens and BBBJ is taken off the menu, have to say that Germany will lose some of the draw. Its not mentioned but we have to assume DATY is also at risk.

Wild Man
03-24-16, 21:58
A 50,000 € fine for a punter 'caught' engaging in OWO is completely insane and leaves a punter wide open to blackmail and what happens if during OWO a condom breaks?

Still no answers on whether this can be stopped and effect on flatrates, gangbangs and partytreffs!

Hessen Bub
03-24-16, 21:59
4. BBBJ (and this includes ofc CIM) isn't allowed anymore. Fine only for guys now up to 50.000 Euro!You could theoretically do CIM without having a BBBJ.

HB.

Member #4581
03-25-16, 00:18
Its obviously up to each country and its citizenry and elected representatives to make their laws, far be it from me to criticize, but I don't understand why they would make BBBJ illegal but don't mandate testing on a frequent and regular basis. Perhaps they are, I did not hear of it. As far as I know or understood, testing is not mandatory at the moment, and it does not appear that clubs provide it. This question has been asked multiple times here, and no one seemed to know for sure, and the best I heard was that some clubs do provide testing, but several others don't, and it was up to each girl to get herself tested, and perhaps self report and voluntarily drop out of the profession if tested positive. Would n't it be much better if the clubs were mandated to test all their girls at least once a week, and report the positively tested girls up to health officials for follow up? Obviously, one week is still enough window to infect, but it still would eliminate a single girl infecting and passing onto multiple clients, and hence other girls.

Right know, I did not hear that even AO clubs were mandated to test, and now with this law, they go from having full fledged AO clubs to banning all BBBJ, w / o any intermediate and less draconian ways, such as testing, trying o understand the rate of infection and spreading from AO, BBBJ, DATY, etc. I don't believe they have any clear and quantitative data on any of the above.

UltraHappy
03-25-16, 02:59
Its obviously up to each country and its citizenry and elected representatives to make their laws, far be it from me to criticize, but I don't understand why they would make BBBJ illegal but don't mandate testing on a frequent and regular basis. This is the law in Austria. Weekly testing is mandated. Each girl must have a health card showing she is current on her weekly testing or she cannot work in the club. The clubs are frequently checked and if a girl is found working without the correct stamps in her health card, then she will be fined and the club will be fined as well.

If a girl tests positive, she will not receive a stamp on her card that week and will not be able to return to work until she passes her test again.

So, if this regime makes you feel more comfortable, you can pay Artemis pricing in Austria to enjoy the comfort this testing offers you (that is, Austrian clubs are usually $60/ half hour instead of the usual Hessen / NRW pricing).

On the other hand, this law in Austria also prevents me from bringing a non-working girl in the club with me as my guest because she would not be able to pass inspection if the authorities happened to do their check on the evening we were in the club (as she obviously has no health card).

XXL
03-25-16, 09:04
Its obviously up to each country and its citizenry and elected representatives to make their laws, far be it from me to criticize, but I don't understand why they would make BBBJ illegal but don't mandate testing on a frequent and regular basis.

Not only that, but put a ban on girls working while menstruating, plus maybe another ban on girls shitting on clients etc. This is not about protecting girls or anyone. This is about reducing the access of men to P4P so that men must return to the marriage plantation.

As to elected representatives makings their laws, no! it shouldn't be up to the majority (wymmyns & feminoids) to suppress the lifestyle of any minority (men like us).

PayForIt
03-25-16, 09:05
Its obviously up to each country and its citizenry and elected representatives to make their laws, far be it from me to criticize, but I don't understand why they would make BBBJ illegal but don't mandate testing on a frequent and regular basis. Perhaps they are, I did not hear of it. As far as I know or understood, testing is not mandatory at the moment, and it does not appear that clubs provide it. This question has been asked multiple times here, and no one seemed to know for sure, and the best I heard was that some clubs do provide testing, but several others don't, and it was up to each girl to get herself tested, and perhaps self report and voluntarily drop out of the profession if tested positive. Would n't it be much better if the clubs were mandated to test all their girls at least once a week, and report the positively tested girls up to health officials for follow up? Obviously, one week is still enough window to infect, but it still would eliminate a single girl infecting and passing onto multiple clients, and hence other girls.

Right know, I did not hear that even AO clubs were mandated to test, and now with this law, they go from having full fledged AO clubs to banning all BBBJ, w / o any intermediate and less draconian ways, such as testing, trying o understand the rate of infection and spreading from AO, BBBJ, DATY, etc. I don't believe they have any clear and quantitative data on any of the above.The problem with any proposal to test weekly or at all is that it does not go to the root of the issue which is that allowing BBBJ carries a risk on every occasion. It doesn't matter that guys in these forums boast of having 10,000 sessions over many years and never having a problem. It's as simple as this: one man enters a club and he already has gonorrhoea. He has his first session with a blonde who gives him BBBJ and he infects her. Every customer she provides BBBJ to that night / week / month may be infected. He goes on to session with 3 other girls that night and infects all three of them. There are now 4 girls in the club with gonorrhoea who are at risk of infecting every guy they session with. If they are busy attractive girls they may have rooms with 10 guys a day. There is a risk (I accept this might be low but it is still there) that she will infect many of her customers to whom she provides a BBBJ. No amount of weekly testing will stop many guys and girls from having an STD though of course at least it limits it.

Artemis has a policy of its own doctor on the premises and the girls are obliged to be tested. At least it is an attempt to limit the risk.

The truth is that BBBJ is of course available all over the world. But not as much as it is in German FKK clubs where in a standard 30 min session it is part of the minimum no extra service. I found that a real surprise when I started attending FKK clubs a few years ago. I will not receive BBBJ as I just do not want to take any risks. I know antibiotics can quickly cure these infections and most seasoned mongers have a supply of necessary antibiotics to counter the problem. Syzygies and I exchanged some posts in the Thailand forums last year about this. But having to carry antibiotics to take after occasionally taking a risk is not ideal and is no substitute for regular testing. That can be expensive. It is not the fault of the WGs. Many of them will self insure against infection by regular testing. But they cannot know that their next customer is clear of infection. And here is the real issue. That the very next guy they are about to session with and give BBBJ to may only yesterday have attended an AO or gang bang club and contracted an STD (which to be fair to him he will not even know about! It would kill the moment if every guy was asked to account for his actions in the previous weeks! And it would be no guarantee he wasn't infected.

All adds up to this: to remove this issue, the girls should not be willing to offer BBBJ or DATY without condoms / dams. I know it's a bit of a mood killer. But it's also the most effective barrier to risk. For that reason, the new proposals at least have a proper objective at their core. However the real issue here is policing this. I think policing and / or enforcing this new law will be next to impossible! How is a punter "caught"? Will police be able to burst into sessions in rooms to "catch" a guilty guy not wearing a condom? That answer to that is no. The European Convention on Human Rights contains a right to privacy. Having a police or other officer or official enter a room without your consent whilst you are having sex (even with a sex worker) would infringe that most basic right to privacy. Hence this proposed law is simply not enforceable. It would rely upon girls reporting customers who demand BBBJ and that will never happen either as any girl who did so would quickly be ostracised by clients and would become known for being a danger which in turn would mean her career coming to an abrupt end.

The only way these proposals on mandatory condoms will work is if WGs decide THEY will enforce this policy and refuse BBBJ / DATY without protection. That DOES happen in some parts of the world. If you entertain an escort in London she would think you were crazy if you requested BBBJ and most will not be willing to do it. Ditto in parts of USA, Spain, UAE and Australia etc.

I see that the proposed laws mean only male customers would be liable to a fine. This is foolhardy as only a deterrent which involves a WG receiving a fine would be likely to encourage them to stop offering BBBJ / DATY. It still leaves the enforceability / policing issue of course.

A change of policy at FKK clubs to prevent BBBJ / DATY without protection is, IMHO, highly unlikely. But for the legislature in Germany to introduce some measures aimed at least mitigating health risks is not unreasonable. It is just irrational if there is no real way of enforcing the provisions. And as stated above, I rather doubt there is any method of enforcement. Which in turn is likely to mean that enacting this law will be a waste of paper! I think some guys will feel better to know that girls are regularly tested. But for the above reasons that is actually folly in any FKK club presently where the next punter for a girl remains a risk.

Sirioja
03-25-16, 10:05
1. New regulations for operating a club.

4. BBBJ (and this includes ofc CIM) isn't allowed anymore. Fine only for guys now up to 50.000 Euro!When will it start?

What about AO sex?

Hessen Bub
03-25-16, 10:31
We can have lenghty discussions about BBBJ, the new law, bans etc. It will not change anything. The law is 15 months away. Relax. Wait. See what really happens. Go clubbing. Have as many BBBJ as you can.

HB.

UltraHappy
03-25-16, 13:26
The problem with any proposal to test weekly or at all is that it does not go to the root of the issue which is that allowing BBBJ carries a risk on every occasion. It doesn't matter that guys in these forums boast of having 10,000 sessions over many years and never having a problem. It's as simple as this: one man enters a club and he already has gonorrhoea. He has his first session with a blonde who gives him BBBJ and he infects her. Every customer she provides BBBJ to that night / week / month may be infected. He goes on to session with 3 other girls that night and infects all three of them. There are now 4 girls in the club with gonorrhoea who are at risk of infecting every guy they session with. If they are busy attractive girls they may have rooms with 10 guys a day. There is a risk (I accept this might be low but it is still there) that she will infect many of her customers to whom she provides a BBBJ. No amount of weekly testing will stop many guys and girls from having an STD though of course at least it limits it.

Artemis has a policy of its own doctor on the premises and the girls are obliged to be tested. At least it is an attempt to limit the risk.

Scenario: A man walks through an FKK with a cold. Conclusion: EVERYONE in the FKK is now at risk of getting a cold. EVERYONE in the FKK might be infected with this cold!

This alarmist way of describing the problem clearly overstates the risk. When someone with a cold walks through an FKK, everyone in the FKK does not immediately come down with a cold.

The nonscientific personal albeit non-scientific data we've been collecting at FKKs for a long time now shows that the risk of infection from BBBJs is rather low, at least for most of us (admittedly, not 0) -- probably a lot lower than catching a cold from someone you've been kissing for 4 hours.

Hourly testing would not be effective due to the gestation period of some infections. There is a period of time between when one contracts an infection and when that infection becomes detectible, depending on the type of test used.

I too was quite nervous about catching something from BBBJs at first as well. But as time went on, I realized, through personal experience, that apparently, the risk must be really, really low since I've never caught any STDs ever (although I did catch two fungal infections before and had to apply an antifungal cream for 2 weeks to make it go away but fungal infections are not classified as STDs). I've personally known people who have caught STDs reportedly through BBBJs, so it is indeed possible, but no need to be so alarmist and overstate the risk.

Craiova
03-25-16, 15:36
1. New regulations for operating a club.

4. BBBJ (and this includes ofc CIM) isn't allowed anymore. Fine only for guys now up to 50.000 Euro!One more thing that would change the current German FKK clubs scene:

5. Clubs have no authority to issue instructions anymore to the club girls concerning what kind of sexuell service they do. That mean there isn't anymore a club standard. Than complains at reception about girls service aren't possible anymore. Also very doubtful if we than have standard price structure like now 30 minutes for 50 Euro or different from girl to girl.

Sirioja
03-25-16, 16:21
One more thing that would change the current German FKK clubs scene:

5. Clubs have no authority to issue instructions anymore to the club girls concerning what kind of sexuell service they do. That mean there isn't anymore a club standard. Than complains at reception about girls service aren't possible anymore. Also very doubtful if we than have standard price structure like now 30 minutes for 50 Euro or different from girl to girl.In each job, there is competition for services and rates. Besides, less and less clients, I was surprised on Friday, Saturday or Wednesday, quite slow at Sharks which is the and 1 at FRA. Fortunately, for business, more and more Turkish in clubs. But, even some very pretty girls with good services have difficult business now and I don t think there will be more clients, without BBBJ standard. Maybe GT Germans will try 75 for 30 mn, they already try for DFK, but I prefer to kiss Romanian beauties without upsell.

Hessen Bub
03-25-16, 16:22

5. Clubs have no authority to issue instructions anymore to the club girls concerning what kind of sexuell service they do. That mean there isn't anymore a club standard. Than complains at reception about girls service aren't possible anymore. Also very doubtful if we than have standard price structure like now 30 minutes for 50 Euro or different from girl to girl.I doubt this is a major difference to the current legal situation.

HB.

Pussy Scouter
03-25-16, 16:45
This new law has nothing to do with preventing std's or protecting the working girls or any other bullshit.

To me its look like a personal revenge of Angela Merkel against Men in General and German men in particular.

Just like encouraging millions of young single men to immigrate to Germany.

One thing is very clear about Germans is that they mind there own business, and this law is totally against it.

Its look like that some women in Germany are not happy anymore about the FKK clubs.

If the low will pass and will be implemented I think that the major activity of the FKK clubs will move to Clubs in Austria, Netherlands, Switzerland.

To exciting clubs and the opening of new clubs.

This will not be a good thing the German economy.

We all see how many tourists are coming Germany for clubbing, filling the clubs, the hotels hiring cars etc.

And there are the regular businessmen who prefer to come to trade shows in Germany because of the clubs, they will go to other trade fairs.

As speaking for myself I will shift my destination to the countries mentioned above.

I just hope that that this low will be canceled or dramatically changed in the process in the Parliament, just like many offered laws in many countries.

Pussy Scouter

Hessen Bub
03-25-16, 17:26
Stop whining about the new law. Wait until it is in effect. You seem to forget that FKK clubs are just one part of P6 in Germany. There's plenty more from street hookers to high class escorts. And you over estimate the consequences for German economy or tax authorities if (and that is a huge if) the new law will have an effect on the business.

HB.

Craiova
03-25-16, 18:59
You seem to forget that FKK clubs are just one part of P6 in Germany. There's plenty more from street hookers to high class escorts.I doubt that either street hookers or high class escorts like the idea of being registered by official authorities. Or take this other new rule of seperation of working room and sleeping room. Many apartment hookers and many RLD brothel hookers than need a second room. The number of hookers outside the FKK clubs would be than reduced in large numbers.

XXL
03-25-16, 19:15
Many apartment hookers and many RLD brothel hookers than need a second room.Girls in Frankfurt RLD (central station) told me there's no way they can stay in business if they have to rent both a place to live / sleep AND a place to work in. It makes sense if you consider how much they charge.

Note that this could be applied to FKKs as many girls also sleep in FKKs. Girls sleeping in FKKs is a win-win situation for both girls and the FKK. Again, if girls are prevented to sleep in clubs the prohibition will be presented as protecting "the poor girls now forced to sleep 5 to a room for outrageous rates". In actuality, such a prohibition will cost girls a lot of money or prevent them to work, especially considering short-term rentals will be next to impossible to find (how many German families have rooms to let on a weekly basis to prostitutes in a place like Burghozlhausen?). And if girls move in with their boyfriend, guess what the title in the newspaper will be (answer: "prostitutes forced to move in with pimps").

SevenIron
03-25-16, 19:18
Quick question for those who visit often or live in the area. When do the outdoor areas open, meaning the bbq season? Oase or sharks, will they be serving it by early may if the weather happens to be nice? Thanks for any input.

Craiova
03-25-16, 19:26
The separation of working room and sleeping room shouldn't be an issue for FKK club girls even if they sleep in club bc the sleeping rooms of the girls are in a other area of the club. I know only in small clubs like Bahama that girls sleep in working rooms.

Sirioja
03-25-16, 19:32
The separation of working room and sleeping room shouldn't be an issue for FKK club girls even if they sleep in club bc the sleeping rooms of the girls are in a other area of the club. I know only in small clubs like Bahama that girls sleep in working rooms.Also at Aca. Making girls sleeping where they are fucked is a shame.

Hessen Bub
03-25-16, 20:00
I doubt that either street hookers or high class escorts like the idea of being registered by official authorities. Or take this other new rule of seperation of working room and sleeping room. Many apartment hookers and many RLD brothel hookers than need a second room. The number of hookers outside the FKK clubs would be than reduced in large numbers.I was referring to the BBBJ ban only.

I know that even in some of the bigger clubs occasionally girls are sleeping in working rooms when the "dorms" are full.

HB.

DoctorKlar
03-25-16, 22:26
Quick question for those who visit often or live in the area. When do the outdoor areas open, meaning the bbq season? Oase or sharks, will they be serving it by early may if the weather happens to be nice? Thanks for any input.The outdoor areas are open now. But it is too cold to enjoy the outside areas. I think you mean to ask when will people start going out and spending time in the outside areas. This will happen when the weather is nice and it is not too cold.

When will Oase start grilling outdoors and open up their outside bar? Answer: When the weather is nice and people start spending time outdoors.

When will the weather start being nice enough? Answer: Probably around the end of May if we're lucky.

Germany only experiences 63 days of sunshine a year on average, so even if you happen to visit during the Summer, you may be out of luck due to rain on the days you visit.

For outdoor enjoyment, Oase wins (in my book).

Pistons
03-25-16, 23:05
So in other words, we only have a year and a half left of fun in Germany:

Wonder if this will halt any new plans of new FKK openings (if there are any at the moment).

Prices will go up, service will go down. Attendence will fall.

I can hardly see how anyone will change the points in this new proposal. They will either all go through, or they will be voted away. Any idea if there will be an anonomous vote in the bundestag, or if there will be party per party votes?

And what about point 1 and 2? In details...?

The only one that could be changed is the bbbj part. As condoms can easily break... The part where the girls cannot be restrained by club rules should effectively fix this issue in any case. Then those girls who refuse are allowed to do that. Not like that would be anything new. Lots of girls already don't do bbbj...

DoctorKlar
03-25-16, 23:26
Not like that would be anything new. Lots of girls already don't do bbbj...I don't know which clubs you are visiting but I have not yet found a girl in a German FKK in Hessen or NRW who refused BBBJ.

Asdello
03-26-16, 00:16
Hello guys,

Me and a friend of mine will spend some days in Frankfurt from Thursday to Tuesday, and we want stay for all the day in the FKK.

We want to know tour opinions and suggests about our trip.

On Thursday we'll go on Dietzenbach cause we'll arrive in Frankfurt only at 6 PM and we don't want to spend just an half day in An FKK. Our doubts are about where to spend the other days (Friday Saturday Sunday and Monday).

Shark, Oase for sure, cause we spent some days there last year.

What do you suggest about world, palace, Manhattan? Which days are better to go and in which one?

Thank you in advice.

Pussy Scouter
03-26-16, 00:35
So in other words, we only have a year and a half left of fun in Germany:

Wonder if this will halt any new plans of new FKK openings (if there are any at the moment).

Prices will go up, service will go down. Attendence will fall.I'm affraid that this is excatly the aim of this law.

Just look in this link.

http://www.medicaldaily.com/pulse/std-prevalence-across-world-how-std-statistics-compare-across-time-and-space-325574

Germany is not in the top 5 European countries in any of the STD.

Not to offence any nationality but for example regarding chlamydia which is very common infection in many countries:

The top 5 in europe:

1. Iceland.

2. Norway.

3. Denmark.

4. Sweden.

5. UK.

As we know the pay sex in Germany is waayyyy grather than in the countries in this list, but suprise suprise no Germany on that list.

So the STD is the problem? The statistics says no.

The politicians that are pushing it don't care about the girls or about public health they just using excuses to push there agenda.

But saying that I think there is somthing in what HB is saying and we have to wait and see. Anyway he is local.

We can only enjoy for now and hope that no big change will acure.

Sirioja
03-26-16, 07:35
The outdoor areas are open now. But it is too cold to enjoy the outside areas. I think you mean to ask when will people start going out and spending time in the outside areas. This will happen when the weather is nice and it is not too cold.

When will Oase start grilling outdoors and open up their outside bar? Answer: When the weather is nice and people start spending time outdoors.

When will the weather start being nice enough? Answer: Probably around the end of May if we're lucky.

Germany only experiences 63 days of sunshine a year on average, so even if you happen to visit during the Summer, you may be out of luck due to rain on the days you visit.

For outdoor enjoyment, Oase wins (in my book).Sharks outdoor is closed for works. At World, outside swimming pool is not cleaned yet.

Pistons
03-26-16, 18:10
Another problem I see with this new law is how it can make guys more cynical here on the forum. 1. You write bad about a popular girl. 2. Her number of sessions fall due to bad publicity. 3. She is not rising her price.

Manny51
03-26-16, 18:41

5. Clubs have no authority to issue instructions anymore to the club girls concerning what kind of sexuell service they do. That mean there isn't anymore a club standard. Than complains at reception about girls service aren't possible anymore. Also very doubtful if we than have standard price structure like now 30 minutes for 50 Euro or different from girl to girl.Could someone paste a link to the article regarding the new laws?

I can understand the registration laws, health check ups, etc. But BBBJ?

Its one thing to regulate the business and organization of sex services. But its another thing entirely to regulate HOW people have sex. How could they ever enforce it? What's next, missionary only?

All those who love BBBJ don't have to worry. It will be available. You'll just have to pay a little bit more.

Hessen Bub
03-26-16, 18:49
http://www.tagesspiegel.de/politik/kabinett-stimmt-zu-verschaerftes-prostitutionsgesetz-kann-ins-parlament/13360380.html

But I still don't see how they are gonna check on or enforce the use of condoms for BJ in the room.

HB.

The Cane
03-26-16, 20:59
http://www.tagesspiegel.de/politik/kabinett-stimmt-zu-verschaerftes-prostitutionsgesetz-kann-ins-parlament/13360380.html

But I still don't see how they are gonna check on or enforce the use of condoms for BJ in the room.

HB.For those girls who don't want to do it, well they will certainly have their reason for not doing so if this all comes to pass. I'll just do my interviews before going to the zimmer like I always do making it clear what I want. I'll be looking for girls who will still do BBBJ / CIM. And why not? The law is set up to punish me for doing it and not her. Those girls who say they will do it get picked. I'll start the sessions out asking for a BJ right up front. If the girl reneges on a BBBJ, then I will leave the zimmer immediately. Just get right up, put my robe on, and leave.

Sirioja
03-27-16, 05:33
Another problem I see with this new law is how it can make guys more cynical here on the forum. 1. You write bad about a popular girl. 2. Her number of sessions fall due to bad publicity. 3. She is not rising her price.Fortunately, forums don't make business for girls. How many clubs very regular, I mean daily or many times a week, are we on this forum? Youppie members go to FRA once in a year, there are men who are in clubs all along the week, some who book a girl for 4 days.

Forums should be, just to share informations, unfortunately can be dangerous to share about our fav, because of a few members on this forum.

PussyLiccker
03-27-16, 06:27

HB.Undercover investigations is one way. Threaten with a huge fine and random checks.

Craiova
03-27-16, 06:50
Main issue aren't the investigations by the authorities but the temptation for the girls making some fast extra money with simple blackmail of clients with the knowledge otherwise guys get fine up to 50.000 Euro or the usual club gossip based on envy and jealousy. I hope the codex of honour from the club operating organisation can prevent this.

Pistons
03-27-16, 07:49
Oh yeah, I can see blackmails happening at some clubs. Have seen girls arguing with customers too many times by the reception and the customer claims the girls are asking way much. Can only imagine how certain girls will use this new opportunity here.

Exodus8
03-27-16, 08:15
Oh yeah, I can see blackmails happening at some clubs. Have seen girls arguing with customers too many times by the reception and the customer claims the girls are asking way much. Can only imagine how certain girls will use this new opportunity here.You mean pics and vids of her giving you BBBJ or you giving her DATY? LOL.

Wolvenvacht
03-27-16, 08:21

HB.Police officers hiding under the bed?

Exodus8
03-27-16, 08:26
Police officers hiding under the bed?You mean female police officers disguised as wg? Or perhaps the polizei hiring Romanian girls as bait?

Too much stress so its prolly better to shift my business to another country or use the 0. 02 condom, LOL.

Craiova
03-27-16, 08:48
..... or use the 0. 02 condom, LOL.According the emperor's new clothes well known circle working on a condom only smart people can see for others its invisible. LOL.

Pussy Scouter
03-27-16, 11:10

HB.According to the report there is a catalog for the fines, the fines will be from 5 EUR to 50000 EUR.

I guess the higher fines are meant to the clubs.

Optimist
03-27-16, 11:19
Undercover investigations is one way. Threaten with a huge fine and random checks.Exactly. I have been more than once in a room with a girl, only to be interrupted by police officers suddenly opening the door (since most doors can't be locked securely) In future they would at the very least have the chance and motivation to ask me where the condom is, check my ID, check the Schengen database, and generally make for a difficult couple of hours.If they had seen BBBJ then they would have evidence to make a charge.

Sirioja
03-27-16, 11:32
Exactly. I have been more than once in a room with a girl, only to be interrupted by police officers suddenly opening the door (since most doors can't be locked securely) In future they would at the very least have the chance and motivation to ask me where the condom is, check my ID, check the Schengen database, and generally make for a difficult couple of hours.If they had seen BBBJ then they would have evidence to make a charge.So FKK will become dangerous, but they will never see ghosts or shadows being sucked, with or without. I understand better about some, now.

PussyLiccker
03-27-16, 12:24
Not even that. How difficult is it to get some eye witness to get into the club, and just creak open a door? Randomly talk to girls regarding services, etc. The question is what information will hold up in court. You need to prove to the court in some way, evidence, etc. What does the court think of as deemed worthy as proof?

How the privacy law applies with this mandatory condom law is the question. If they are to enforce the law, there's got to be some way to due so. The fine is huge I'm sure to be used as a big scare.

Given it's Germany, pretty sure the club will comply with the mandates. But, enforcing it at an individual level(client-girl) is another issue.

PussyLiccker
03-27-16, 12:25
Police officers hiding under the bed?At Oase for instance, you can't hide under the bed.

Delta Indigo
03-27-16, 12:57
Oh yeah, I can see blackmails happening at some clubs. Have seen girls arguing with customers too many times by the reception and the customer claims the girls are asking way much. Can only imagine how certain girls will use this new opportunity here.If this law passes in this form, it will have a significant impact for sure and I don't agree with others that it won't. I am going to stop visiting German clubs in that case.

But how can this be reasonable or proportionate or in any way reasonable. 50000 Euro fine for BBBJ, that is insanely ridiculous. A fine because you did something that is otherwise common and widespread and legal as long as it does not involve a working girl?

That is insane. And DATY is totally legal, so once again the femi nazis have managed to screw men. I still think this is so outrageously irrational, the dw article must be inaccurate.

PussyLiccker
03-27-16, 13:07
Like others have said, we'd have to wait to see what is the real effect are. Right now, we can speculate all we want, but the-day would tell us the results. But, I agree it's irrational. It doesn't make any sense.

There are alternatives of course, and some of the clientele (and girls) would likely shift to other countries as a result (this depends on the impact). What I like about De is the rates and myriads of club options, and this is just bad news.

This is purely a irrational moral attempt. It's not reasonable from economical point of view if it results in clientele shifting to other countries. Not that Germany is doing bad economically. It's not a Thailand.

Delta Indigo
03-27-16, 13:43
Like others have said, we'd have to wait to see what is the real effect are. Right now, we can speculate all we want, but the-day would tell us the results. But, I agree it's irrational. It doesn't make any sense.

There are alternatives of course, and some of the clientele (and girls) would likely shift to other countries as a result (this depends on the impact). What I like about De is the rates and myriads of club options, and this is just bad news.

This is purely a irrational moral attempt. It's not reasonable from economical point of view if it results in clientele shifting to other countries. Not that Germany is doing bad economically. It's not a Thailand.Most of these girls are very sweet, but I have come across quite a few bad ones, like yesterday in Paradise Stuttgart.

I can see some girls offering BBBJ and then threatening to blackmail you. I hope the Greens block this law. The problem with such moralistic laws is that mainstream politician won't dare speak out against it. Look there is probably just as great a risk of getting something from DFK as from BBBJ, is anyone outlawing kissing or DATY. I am so sick or hypicritical moralistic feminists. They just want men to have no options so that we have to support an undeserving woman for occasional boring sex.

Prostitution increases the bargaining power of men in the equation and that is what these hypicritical moralistic feminists want to take away. It is like the blond Armenian chick with glasses complaining about BBBJ and the risk to her health.

I told her I also have a right to get goid service and weigh things and if she really is worried she should not be a prostitute. But she wants the money and give you the minimum. She did give in but the service was too mechanical so I cut the session short. I can see her blackmailing me in the future.

50,000 Euro fine, that is absurd, do they mean to the brothel owner? You get fined a lot less for doing far worse things than something totally natural and common place and with relatively low risk. Can someone check is the dw article wrong?

PussyLiccker
03-27-16, 13:48
Have you seen HB's link below, and there's multiple sources stating the 50 k Euro fine. The fine is high, so to cause a scare is most likely. If it was low, not big of a deal/risk.

It's funny how they push for something like this. The only difference from sexual activities with a non-WG is that direct payment is involved. One argument is trying to loosen club-girl compliance practices I believe(but, if you think, condom mandate is actually tightening in a different way making it a requirement). How did the BBBJ standards come about I wonder. We pretty much expect it at clubs, although like you point out there are the odd ones that attempt to refuse.

As punters we think about standards, and why standards are higher at some venues vs others. Likely it's the stricter club requirements. You have pointed out Paradise has high odds of sharky behavior. As a punter, we look for places where odds are the highest(with optiks at high enough level) of good service without the sharkiness, no? So, two sides of this argument.

But, girls comply to work to provides at minimum certain services at the club, since punters can go to the desk. Has this changed in De, where the front desk what the standard rate consists of?

The Cane
03-27-16, 14:32
Exactly. I have been more than once in a room with a girl, only to be interrupted by police officers suddenly opening the door (since most doors can't be locked securely) In future they would at the very least have the chance and motivation to ask me where the condom is, check my ID, check the Schengen database, and generally make for a difficult couple of hours.If they had seen BBBJ then they would have evidence to make a charge.I suppose something like this could happen (investigator opening the door), but it's never happened to me. And, I don't attend the FKK clubs in Germany often enough to worry about it happening. Also, I think a 50 K euro fine for a BBBJ is an outrageous sum of money that could and would be challenged in a legal forum and thrown out as excessive and violative of due process of law. Especially for a first time offender! And no, I would not want to be the test case! Therefore, I plan to take another trip to Germany before July 1, 2017. In the meantime, I will also be on the ground scouting another "Germanic country" as a possible long-term alternative to Deutschland. And of course, I still have my Brazil. In an attempt to mimic the "developed world", I hope they don't look towards the laws of Germany!

PussyLiccker
03-27-16, 14:52
50,000 Euro fine, that is absurd, do they mean to the brothel owner? You get fined a lot less for doing far worse things than something totally natural and common place and with relatively low risk. Can someone check is the dw article wrong?Taking a closer look with Gtranslate, it states,"fines can be imposed. The catalog goes from five to more than 50,000 euros. " The other source, and English one states up to 50 k. So, perhaps it maybe up to the level so that it's high enough for Brothels to be at risk.

German translation says CAN be imposed(perhaps read directly in German, meaning is different?), and if so, between 5k to 50k. The question is does the article aligned with the actual described mandate.

Manny51
03-27-16, 16:59
Taking a closer look with Gtranslate, it states,"fines can be imposed. The catalog goes from five to more than 50,000 euros. " The other source, and English one states up to 50 k. So, perhaps it maybe up to the level so that it's high enough for Brothels to be at risk.

German translation says CAN be imposed(perhaps read directly in German, meaning is different?), and if so, between 5k to 50k. The question is does the article aligned with the actual described mandate.A $50 k fine for having sex without a condom.

Just think about how ridiculous that is. That the government would have a law penalizing you for not wearing a rubber. Seriously. Its one of those things that is so dumb that I don't even know whether to laugh or be shocked.

Hessen Bub
03-27-16, 18:09
I don't know which fine is meant for which misdemeanor. BBBJ will probably not be 50 k€. And to me it never happened that a door was opened by a police officer while I was having sex. I do not see that for the future. Installing locks would prevent that. Or moving a chair in front of the door. LOL.

Blackmail. Wow. Heavy artillery. Don't see that happening. A girl tries this once, this gets to the public boards and the club will have an issue with customers, same for the girl.

Relax. Take it easy. Let's see what happens.

HB.

PussyLiccker
03-27-16, 18:15
According to the report there is a catalog for the fines, the fines will be from 5 EUR to 50000 EUR.

I guess the higher fines are meant to the clubs.That's what I got from G translation. It's not 5 k, 5 Euros to 50 k Euros, and whatever the catalog means.

Wild Man
03-27-16, 22:07
Lads still no answer from you on whether The Greens can stop this daftness?

More info from a German Newspaper here.

From The Article The Green Party View -.

Greens view: prostitutes are incapacitated instead protected.

The Greens criticized the draft sharp. The law did not deserve his name, said the woman spokesperson of the parliamentary group Ulle Schauws: "Primarily, it is not about the protection of prostitutes, but most control, disenfranchisement and continued their stigmatization." Reporting requirement and compulsory health advice exaggerated prostitutes into illegality and contrary to their right to self-determination. Instead of limiting the regulation of brothels, welcome the Greens, a "bureaucratic monster created mainly at the expense of the states and municipalities, but without improving the rights of prostitutes" will.

Trans Atlantic
03-28-16, 04:08

HB.How do they enforce in Bavaria? BBBJ has been illegal there for some time?

Delta Indigo
03-28-16, 06:58
How do they enforce in Bavaria? BBBJ has been illegal there for some time?Bavaria is different, there is no huge fine for the client only, so no blackmail scenario. Also the whole legal principle is screwed up and absurd. Punish only clients, this principle was introduced in 1999 by the extremely retarded hyper feminist government of Sweden.

It makes no sense, it is like punishing the drug addict instead of the dealer. What kind of convoluted and twisted feminist logic lead to this. This makes no legal sense and the Swedish constitution is not worth dirty toilet paper.

Cane, how can this legally be sound?

Hessen Bub
03-28-16, 08:38
How do they enforce in Bavaria? BBBJ has been illegal there for some time?They don't. At least not in the FKK.

http://mobil.n-tv.de/politik/Jetzt-kommt-die-Kondompflicht-article16914081.html

Last sentence states that BBBJ can be fined with up to 50k€.

HB.

The Cane
03-28-16, 11:09
Also the whole legal principle is screwed up and absurd. Punish only clients, this principle was introduced in 1999 by the extremely retarded hyper feminist government of Sweden. It makes no sense, it is like punishing the drug addict instead of the dealer. What kind of convoluted and twisted feminist logic lead to this. This makes no legal sense and the Swedish constitution is not worth dirty toilet paper. Cane, how can this legally be sound?You already know the answer to your own question. It's not, but the feminists will try to convince everybody that it is. All they really want to do is take away male options and deny us sexual liberation from them the feminists. Well, it won't work!

Optimist
03-28-16, 11:27
HB. Chair against the door was my thought also to combat the might of the German state :)

Wild Man, thanks for quote from the Greens.

Pistons
03-28-16, 12:40
New markets will spring up, there are just too much money involved in global sex trade for the feminists to win. Research says that the more liberal a country is in regards to sex and free speech, the higher the innovation. So even if this won't affect german tax money directly, it will eventually affect it indirectly as startups of young males, and outsourced offices will move elsewhere.

PussyLiccker
03-28-16, 12:56
They don't. At least not in the FKK.

http://mobil.n-tv.de/politik/Jetzt-kommt-die-Kondompflicht-article16914081.html

Last sentence states that BBBJ can be fined with up to 50k.

HB.Google translation of the last part sucks. What is the complete meaning of the last paragraph? It says something about declaring girls and 1 k max fine, and then goes on to talk about brothels with suiters with 50 k fine.

Curious if Bavaria's circumstances had similar elements as far as fines (if so, to what level? And no enforcement? Any ideas?

Member #4399
03-28-16, 14:23
Google translation of the last part sucks. What is the complete meaning of the last paragraph? It says something about declaring girls and 1 k max fine, and then goes on to talk about brothels with suiters with 50 k fine.

Curious if Bavaria's circumstances had similar elements as far as fines (if so, to what level? And no enforcement? Any ideas?I came to this translation, with some help of the old fashioned dictionary.

The women can be fined a maximum of 1000 euros upon any breach of their compulsory registration. The brothels (on their turn) might face penalties of up to 50,000 euros, when they breach the conditions imposed upon them by law.

A fine of 50.000 eur can, according to specifications of the Minister, be imposed upon the suitors that do not comply to the obligation to wear a condom.

Well, have fun until 1-7-2017. Then go somewhere else.

SwingerLover
03-28-16, 18:39
Relax. Take it easy. Let's see what happens.I agree. Thanks, Bub, for acting as the voice of sanity around here.

As I already wrote in the FKK Lounge and Chat area:

The former "Referentenentwurf" has now grown up and become an actual draft law, which will now have to be read and discussed in the Bundestag in 1st, 2nd and 3rd reading, then it will have to get passed by the Bundestag, then the Bundesrat will have to discuss it and agree with it and pass it too, then the governementBitches will have to wait for 21 days if the Allies (as in allied occupational forces) don't object, then the GAUCKler (That's who gets to play president at this moment.) has to sign it and then it has to be published in the Bundesgesetzblatt (in Bonn) in order to become a "law". That's how things work in this company named BRD (=FRG) if a "law" gets passed.

And if it gets passed the way it's layed out in this current draft law, it will be invalid for numerous reasons. (Which I will not lay out here; no use giving Charlie a chance to correct his mistakes. Provided that they would be allowed to do it.).

Here's the text of the draft law: http://www.bmfsfj.de/RedaktionBMFSFJ/Abteilung4/Pdf-Anlagen/prostituiertenschutzgesetz-entwurf,property=pdf,bereich=bmfsfj,sprache=de,rwb=true.pdf.

XXL
03-28-16, 19:00
New markets will spring up, there are just too much money involved in global sex trade for the feminists to win. Research says that the more liberal a country is in regards to sex and free speech, the higher the innovation. So even if this won't affect german tax money directly, it will eventually affect it indirectly as startups of young males, and outsourced offices will move elsewhere.If only you could be right my friend. Countries like Thailand would be the champions of innovation and countries such as the US would become third-world countries! It's not just the "feminists" you see, it's the feminoids and, of course, the men, who won't stand up for their rights. And offices wouldn't move elsewhere because paid sex gets suppressed, quite the reverse, what companies want is married men who work like slaves for their "family", not mongers like us.

Regarding the 50 thousand euro fine for the john and zero fine for the woman, there's the same asymmetry about the failure of a girl to be registered. 200 euro fine for the girl and up to 50k for the "boss" or the "escort service" (here if you can read German: http://www.handelsblatt.com/politik/deutschland/prostituiertenschutzgesetz-kondompflicht-fuer-freier/12067752.html).

I know an FKK girl who was fined in Munich for BBBJ (she wasn't working at an FKK when she got fined). She got a 200 or 400 euro fine, can't remember which. That's not big money of course, problem is she gets a criminal record of sorts. It would be interesting to know how much the johns got fined. In Germany you get fined according to how much you earn. If you get a one-month suspended and you earn 1000 euros a month, that's what you get fined. If you earn 15000 you get fined 15000 thousand. That maybe one of the reasons the law says "up to 50 thousand". To get fined 50000 you would have to be a very high earner because I don't see how a blow-job can attract a sentence of more than a couple of months (suspended).

Sirioja
03-28-16, 19:15
If only you could be right my friend. Countries like Thailand would be the champions of innovation and countries such as the US would become third-world countries! It's not just the "feminists" you see, it's the feminoids and, of course, the men, who won't stand up for their rights.Rights of men, us, about prostitution of girls living in poor countries? Children prostitution in Thailand? I am for this new law to try to protect FKK girls, from AO sex, diseases, even I will miss BBBJ with the very few skillful to suck.

It s only the oldest women job.

Pokrjokr3
03-28-16, 20:49
Hello,

I'm planning a quick trip from Amsterdam to Cologne, Frankfurt and Stuttgart region in the second week of April. At first I wanted to go to Antwerp before the Cologne, but due to high tension and probably a lot of new security measures in that area will probably pass.

I am into girls with really big silicone tits, so I would ask you for recommendation for best FKK in that areas that have a lot of girls with big silicone tits.

I will probably start in Cologne on Friday or Saturday for one day, and then go to Frankfurt for two days and than probably one day in Stuttgart.

If you could also recommend me which clubs would be best for which days and which hours to meet the girls I desire.

I've read a lot of posts on this forum and have read that Palace would be a good selection for girls with big silicone tits, but I've also read a lot of bad reviews about Palace and their sharks, so I'm not sure if should I go.

I will be traveling with trains, buses or public transport, but if I will see that it is better to rent a car for example in Cologne I will rent it. Still thinking about this.

I also have a question regarding the overnight sleeping in KFFs. So far I noticed that only FKK World has overnight accommodation offer on their webpage although I've read that a lot of other FKK also provide that. Which FKKs also provide that?

On the page of FKK World they say that the overnight accommodation is 100 eur. Does anybody know if this price also includes the FKK entrance ticket for that day.

Thank you all for your suggestions and help!

Jokr

Pistons
03-28-16, 21:15
And you'd be surpriced how much talent in startups liberal countries like thailand and singapore attracts because of it. It is even used as an argument over there to keep mongering legal. Based on science is all I heard everywhere. Even from professors.

Using usa as an example is just off the bat. But if you really have to, then look at how liberal san fransisco (gay capitol of the us) is compared to say atlanta or detroit.

PussyLiccker
03-29-16, 05:23
I agree. Thanks, Bub, for acting as the voice of sanity around here.

As I already wrote in the FKK Lounge and Chat area:

The former "Referentenentwurf" has now grown up and become an actual draft law, which will now have to be read and discussed in the Bundestag in 1st, 2nd and 3rd reading, then it will have to get passed by the Bundestag, then the Bundesrat will have to discuss it and agree with it and pass it too, then the governementBitches will have to wait for 21 days if the Allies (as in allied occupational forces) don't object, then the GAUCKler (That's who gets to play president at this moment.) has to sign it and then it has to be published in the Bundesgesetzblatt (in Bonn) in order to become a "law". That's how things work in this company named BRD (=FRG) if a "law" gets passed.

And if it gets passed the way it's layed out in this current draft law, it will be invalid for numerous reasons. (Which I will not lay out here; no use giving Charlie a chance to correct his mistakes. Provided that they would be allowed to do it.).

Here's the text of the draft law: http://www.bmfsfj.de/RedaktionBMFSFJ/Abteilung4/Pdf-Anlagen/prostituiertenschutzgesetz-entwurf,property=pdf,bereich=bmfsfj,sprache=de,rwb=true.pdf.How the hell did we get all worked up here? For a moment, I thought somebody brought up that it was settled to take course. But, no. The two articles doesn't say the bill was passed at all, but a draft was written and approved. And all this info was regarding a draft (or proposed bill).

Gtranslate:

"If the law takes all parliamentary hurdles, it shall enter into force in July 2017".

"The federal cabinet on Wednesday approved a draft by which the coalition parties had conducted 2014 clashes since the beginning. ".

So just an approved draft of law.

Wolvenvacht
03-29-16, 07:05
In Germany you get fined according to how much you earn. If you get a one-month suspended and you earn 1000 euros a month, that's what you get fined. If you earn 15000 you get fined 15000 thousand. That maybe one of the reasons the law says "up to 50 thousand". To get fined 50000 you would have to be a very high earner because I don't see how a blow-job can attract a sentence of more than a couple of months (suspended).You refer to criminal fines, but this draft law installs "only"an Ordnungswidrichkeit which is not a criminal sanction but rather an administrative fine and it is a civil servant from the administration (not a judge from the courts) that will impose the fine.

So yes, some petty civil servant could fine you the full 50 000 euro even if you are poor as a beggar, just out of spite that his old lady never sucks his dick.

PussyLiccker
03-29-16, 07:27
Anybody read the approved draft, does it specify how the value of a fine are imposed? If so, details? Also, does the approved draft still have the same info regarding what sexual actions should be used with condom or get fined? Is it more specific as to what sexual actions?

Exodus8
03-29-16, 07:32
Those pro new prostitution law should focus their energy to stop importing rapefugees to Germany. The latest is woman-only train carriages due to sex attacks.

SwingerLover
03-29-16, 13:21
I am for this new law to try to protect FKK girls, from AO sex, diseases, even I will miss BBBJ with the very few skillful to suck.So you are for 'protecting' people from having sex the natural way. I think most girls need more protection from their own cigarette smoke!

And what diseases? The Bavarians have a "condom-duty" for over 14 years now, Bavaria still ranks in the middle field of Bundesland-statistics regarding STDs.

This planned "law", especially the condom-duty, is only intended to create a permanent initial suspicion, so that BureauKrauts will have an excuse to run amok on the girls, clubs and organizers. Anybody who is not opposed to this new "law" is either not thinking clearly, doesn't oversee the implications invloved, wants to sell condoms or is a BureauKraut waiting for an excuse to attack amd rip people off.

That's not big money of course, problem is she gets a criminal record of sorts. It would be interesting to know how much the johns got fined. In Germany you get fined according to how much you earn.Wrong. You don't get a criminal record for a misdemeanor, no matter how high the penalty is. Getting fined based on how much you earn happens only in criminal matters, not with misdemeanors. There's a difference between a criminal fine (= Strafe = punishment) and an administrative fine (= Bußgeld). Since both translate into English as 'fine', the difference is a bit difficult to communicate.

How the hell did we get all worked up here? For a moment, I thought somebody brought up that it was settled to take course. But, no. The two articles doesn't say the bill was passed at all, but a draft was written and approved. And all this info was regarding a draft (or proposed bill).

Gtranslate:

"If the law takes all parliamentary hurdles, it shall enter into force in July 2017".

"The federal cabinet on Wednesday approved a draft by which the coalition parties had conducted 2014 clashes since the beginning. ".

So just an approved draft of law.Correct assessment and translation. I don't know either what all the fuzz is about right now. It's going on like that since August 2014 by now, some clubs already stopped offering AO over a year ago, despite that there's no law up to this current day. Some of them have re-started doing AO again months ago.

When (and if) the "law" is published in the Bundesgesetzblatt, then you can start worrying.

You refer to criminal fines, but this draft law installs "only"an Ordnungswidrichkeit which is not a criminal sanction but rather an administrative fine and it is a civil servant from the administration (not a judge from the courts) that will impose the fine.

So yes, some petty civil servant could fine you the full 50 000 euro even if you are poor as a beggar, just out of spite that his old lady never sucks his dick.Not quite. There will definitely be some kind of schedule of fines (= Bußgeldkatalog) which will state the amount of the fine for each 'offence'. It is 100 % certainly absolutely impossible that a girl or a customer will get fined with a four- or five-figure amount.

Thanks for pointing out the difference between a criminal sanction and an administrative fine. This can't be repeated often enough, so that people finally start to learn that there's a difference between a 'Gesetz' (= law) and a 'Verordnung' (= decree, edict, by-law, regulation, legal ordinance) and that there are two different legal texts involved: The Strafgesetzbuch (= penal or criminal code) for criminal offences and the "Ordnungswidrigkeitengesetz" (= Administrative Offences Act or Regulatory Offences Act) for misdemeanors.

Hessen Bub
03-29-16, 16:15
If you can't read and understand German, please stop speculating about the new "law" and it's effects, penalties, blackmail etc. It's been about 15 months from now until the situation will change. Biggest changes will be around club owners (rules, regulations, permissions) and the girls who will have to get registered. BBBJ is just one aspect. And the German FKK landscape will not disappear, there may be changes, we will see in which way.

HB.

Ortos
03-29-16, 17:21
Biggest changes will be around club owners (rules, regulations, permissions) and the girls who will have to get registered. BBBJ is just one aspect. And the German FKK landscape will not disappear, there may be changes, we will see in which way.

HB.Speaking of changes that may or may not occur, and speculations therein: Can anybody see a future scenario whereby the FKK club line-ups will become more diverse in terms of nationalities? Will the seemingly monolithic Romanian girl line-ups loosen up a bit and once again include more Russian, Ukrainian, etc girls, you know the way things used to be?

I ask because I live in an EU country where the sex scene is populated mainly by WGs from Ukraine and Moldova and Russia. These girls, who used to require work permits or specialized visas for a specific work venue, now just show up on one / two / three month "tourist visas" and when that visa ends they leave and wait 3 months and come over again. But this system works because prostitution is illegal. Obviously in a country like Germany, where prostitution IS legal, but carefully regulated, non-EU girls cannot easily work at clubs on tourist visas. But is there anything in the text of the new bill that talks of changes that would allow non-EU girls a bit more flexibility to work in German FKKs? Or will it be even more difficult after any potential new law passes?

Wolvenvacht
03-29-16, 18:55
Not quite. There will definitely be some kind of schedule of fines (= Bugeldkatalog) which will state the amount of the fine for each 'offence'. It is 100 % certainly absolutely impossible that a girl or a customer will get fined with a four- or five-figure amount.Unfortunately, that is exactly the case here. Article 32 (1) installs the "Kondompflicht" (duty to use condoms during sex) for the client of the prostitute. Article 33 (1) 3 makes the failure to use a condom an "Ordnungswidrichkeit" and article 33 (3) imposes for this particular offence an administrative fine of upto 50 000 . All other offences are fined less or much less.

I think this is a clear indication that the law finds the "Kondompflicht" very important and that you will not get off with a slap on the wrist and a 50 fine. My guess is that they will not go below at least 1 000 if they catch you with your bare dick in her mouth.

And don't even think you can plead innocence and not being aware of the "Kondompflicht" as article 32 (2) provides that in each room where sexual services are provided a clear message must be posted to that effect.

Furthermore (as per article 29 of this draft law) the administrative authorities have free access to the rooms used for prostitution during the times they are used for such. Whereas police would need a court order or at least a strong and urgent suspicion a crime is being committed to enter the room, those civil servants can simply walk in without even knocking. And yes, the constitutional protection of the sanctity of your house is hereby explicitly revoked.

Thanks for pointing out the difference between a criminal sanction and an administrative fine. This can't be repeated often enough, so that people finally start to learn that there's a difference between a 'Gesetz' (= law) and a 'Verordnung' (= decree, edict, by-law, regulation, legal ordinance) and that there are two different legal texts involved: The Strafgesetzbuch (= penal or criminal code) for criminal offences and the "Ordnungswidrigkeitengesetz" (= Administrative Offences Act or Regulatory Offences Act) for misdemeanors.You're welcome.

Wolvenvacht
03-29-16, 19:01
Speaking of changes that may or may not occur, and speculations therein: Can anybody see a future scenario whereby the FKK club line-ups will become more diverse in terms of nationalities? Will the seemingly monolithic Romanian girl line-ups loosen up a bit and once again include more Russian, Ukrainian, etc girls, you know the way things used to be?

I ask because I live in an EU country where the sex scene is populated mainly by WGs from Ukraine and Moldova and Russia. These girls, who used to require work permits or specialized visas for a specific work venue, now just show up on one / two / three month "tourist visas" and when that visa ends they leave and wait 3 months and come over again. But this system works because prostitution is illegal. Obviously in a country like Germany, where prostitution IS legal, but carefully regulated, non-EU girls cannot easily work at clubs on tourist visas. But is there anything in the text of the new bill that talks of changes that would allow non-EU girls a bit more flexibility to work in German FKKs? Or will it be even more difficult after any potential new law passes?Nope, not an inkling of a chance. The draft law imposes official registration as a prostitute and the FKK's will not be allowed to have non registered girls on their premises. It goes without saying that a non EU foreigner on a tourist visum will not get a registration. Article 4 of the draft law is very clear in that respect ("Ausländische Staatsangehörige, die nicht freizügigkeitsberechtigt sind, haben bei der Anmeldung nachzuweisen, dass sie berechtigt sind, eine Beschäftigung oder eine selbständige Erwerbstätigkeit auszuüben" - foreigners who do not have freedom of movement (i.e. about everyone who is not an EU citizen) must show that they are allowed to work in Germany.)

Sirioja
03-29-16, 20:46
So you are for 'protecting' people from having sex the natural way. I think most girls need more protection from their own cigarette smoke!

And what diseases? I'm for protecting poor girls health from the power of money. I see how work now many Bulgarian girls at Sharks in a non AO club. Natural sex, of course with a safe partner, but not in a brothel.

Hessen Bub
03-29-16, 22:09
We will have a more divers line up when the next country that is on the same low economic level as Romania (or lower) becomes a EU member. The new "law" has nothing to do with this.

HB.

Ararat
03-29-16, 22:52
How the hell did we get all worked up here? For a moment, I thought somebody brought up that it was settled to take course. But, no. The two articles doesn't say the bill was passed at all, but a draft was written and approved. Typically the government has the support of a majority of MPs which means that, also typically, a proposal from the government will be approved.

Member #4581
03-29-16, 23:45
Or, if some existing EU nations become even more poor, more girls from those nations could be tempted into this line, LOL.

Just kidding. I am not wishing this on anyone, in case someone gets his hackles raised

But higher chance of that (some getting poorer) happening than some new nations joining EU, based on where things are and have been. EU breaking up or losing some members is a higher possibility, I think.

Ortos
03-29-16, 23:57
We will have a more divers line up when the next country that is on the same low economic level as Romania (or lower) becomes a EU member.

HB.If Angela has her way: that next country would be Turkey, richtig?

ForceSteeler
03-30-16, 00:15
Anybody willing to school on the mongering scene in Germany.

I'm a veteran monger and I have a lurked and read threw these forums and I'm still stuck on the mongering scene in Germany.

I have been all over the world from DR, Brazil, Costa Rica, To Asia (Angeles City Philippines). Do you guys think I will have a good time in the German FKK Scene? Is GFE possible or is it hardcore pro where as soon as you nut the girl is ready to leave.

How is the performance of these girls that work in the German FKK. I'm thinking about visiting next year just to scratch off my bucket list.

Hessen Bub
03-30-16, 07:51
If Angela has her way: that next country would be Turkey, richtig?Will not happen.

HB.

Optimist
03-30-16, 09:40
. Do you guys think I will have a good time in the German FKK Scene? Is GFE possible or is it hardcore pro where as soon as you nut the girl is ready to leave.It can be either extreme and anything in between. It depends partly on how you play it. Of course if you only do 30 minutes and then disappear a GFE is less likely. And you don't have to be young and good-looking to get it.

If you want GFE it should be easy to get.u

Pussy Scouter
03-30-16, 10:14
Furthermore (as per article 29 of this draft law) the administrative authorities have free access to the rooms used for prostitution during the times they are used for such. Whereas police would need a court order or at least a strong and urgent suspicion a crime is being committed to enter the room, those civil servants can simply walk in without even knocking. And yes, the constitutional protection of the sanctity of your house is hereby explicitly revoked..WTF?

This could pass maybe in east Germany during the communist dictatorship but not according to EU rules.

I doubt if it could be legal now even in North Korea.

As other forum member said this proposed "law" has a very long way to make in order to become a law, and it is doubtful that it will make it.

I think many members in the Bundestag and especially in the Bundesrat have enough common sense to reject it or to change many points in it.

Ortos
03-30-16, 13:02
Will not happen.

HB.You mean, in your opinion, it will not happen. We should all have learned by now: Never say "Never. ".

However, whether or not Turkey joins is not the point, but: If Angela (Merkel) has her way, then Turkey would join, right?

Hessen Bub
03-30-16, 14:04
However, whether or not Turkey joins is not the point, but: If Angela (Merkel) has her way, then Turkey would join, right?Nope. CDU and CSU are against EU membership for Turkey.

HB.

Ortos
03-30-16, 14:21
Nope. CDU and CSU are against EU membership for Turkey.

HB.Okay, thanks for making sense of your local politics. But I thought a few weeks ago, Merkel wanted Turkey to take back refugees (from Greek/Macedonian border) in exchange for "quickening Turkey's path towards EU accession."

And given the large number of Turks (and second / third generation Turks) living in Germany (take a walk through Kreutzberg, why don't you), one would have thought there was at least a decent percentage of Germany's population that would welcome EU's border extended to Lake Van.

Optimist
03-30-16, 15:37
Ortos, the agreement was pure politics to appear to give each side something. Turkey doesn't seriously want to join EU, and the EU (including Merkel) will definitely 100% not accept Turkey under Erdogan. The agreement gives Erdogan some legitimacy and money, in return for a possible reduction in number of refugees and migrants entering the EU.

Der Auslander
03-30-16, 16:00
I don't think any EU Member east of Berlin wants to see Turkey a full member. I would very much doubt that Spain, Portugal, France or even the UK (as long as they themselves retain membership) would want to extend membership to such a different society. Visa free travel is definitely possible (and now agreed in principle) and associate member perhaps. I believe that Serbia will be the next country to join the EU. They are after all European. Merkel may make noises in the direction of Turkey in order to help stem the flow of migrants but to my knowledge there are as many votes among the electorate in Germany against Turkey joining the EU as there would be in favor.

SwingerLover
03-30-16, 16:23
Unfortunately, that is exactly the case here. Article 32 (1) installs the "Kondompflicht" (duty to use condoms during sex) for the client of the prostitute. Article 33 (1) 3 makes the failure to use a condom an "Ordnungswidrichkeit" and article 33 (3) imposes for this particular offence an administrative fine of upto 50 000 . All other offences are fined less or much less.I'm not going to comment on the invalidity of this particular paragraph of this not-"law" here. Not yet. Otherwise they might rectify their mistakes which currently invalidate in entire "law".

Just this: I will continue to do AO, and I will definitely NOT pay Dime One as a fine based on this ridicolous attempt at a "law" (provided that it ever gets passed). If everybody else folds out of their own volition, I will start up my own AO club in June 2017.

And don't even think you can plead innocence and not being aware of the "Kondompflicht" as article 32 (2) provides that in each room where sexual services are provided a clear message must be posted to that effect.And how ridiculous is it to want to fine people for having sex the natural way with 50 thou, while failing to post the message is supposed to cost 'only' 10.

Furthermore (as per article 29 of this draft law) the administrative authorities have free access to the rooms used for prostitution during the times they are used for such. Whereas police would need a court order or at least a strong and urgent suspicion a crime is being committed to enter the room, those civil servants can simply walk in without even knocking. And yes, the constitutional protection of the sanctity of your house is hereby explicitly revoked. That's what I meant by 'giving BureauKrauts an excuse to run amok'. This violation of the European Convention on Human Rights is just one of the many reasons why this joke called "law" is invalid and will blow up in their faces like no "law" has blown up in anybody's face since May 8th 1945.

Nope. CDU and CSU are against EU membership for Turkey.Not to mention Greece and propably a dozen other countries.

Hessen Bub
03-30-16, 19:54
And given the large number of Turks one would have thought there was at least a decent percentage of Germany's population that would welcome EU's border extended to Lake Van.I don't think so. In 2014 a poll showed that 69% of the German population are against it.

HB.

Ibn Buttita
03-30-16, 23:51
I hope nobody minds this interruption in the legal proceedings. . .

A saunaclub jaunt in NRW is a nice way to end the year, and that is what I did in late December. My criteria for choosing clubs: new (to me), nude (FKK style), and near (via public transport). The clubs were:

Sky Saunaclub (Wuppertal, report in other FKKs).

Great Palace (Castrop-Rauxel, report in other FKKs).

Acapulco Gold (Ratingen, report in Haus Pantera).

Oceans (Dusseldorf).

Dolce Vita (Dusseldorf).

I returned from my trip via Amsterdam (report on that forum), which starkly highlighted how superior the scene in Germany is to anything next door.

Pistons
03-31-16, 00:26
No european with half a brain would accept turkey to join the union. If turkey joins, everybody knows it would be the end of EU. The next eu members will be the leftovers of yugoslavia, and perhaps moldova and ukraine. Or whats left of ukraine when russia gives up. Hopefully soon, because ukraine has remarkably hot girls. That would be a revolution to the lineups.

Gfechaser
03-31-16, 02:53
Forgive me if this question has been asked already but are FKK tours worth it?

Gfechaser
03-31-16, 02:58
I missed an old post but I found it. Thanks for all the feedback on the site guys.

XXL
03-31-16, 16:34
The separation of working room and sleeping room shouldn't be an issue for FKK club girls even if they sleep in club bc the sleeping rooms of the girls are in a other area of the club. I know only in small clubs like Bahama that girls sleep in working rooms.One girl told me she tried working at Ocean's but didn't like it because it was opened till 7 am and girls could only get some sleep if business was slow and rooms were free.

BigRedOneNl
03-31-16, 20:12
I was always told that if you are in the movie lounge at most clubs you can get a good cock sucking while watching the films. I have been offered that myself at the Club Paradise in Saarbrucken.

In the case of being out on the patio in warm weather, does the same "rule" apply here too? As in if the girl is willing. Can you get a good BJ and perhaps a fuck too? I like a little exhibitionism So I would quite enjoy it.

Any thoughts on the matter or experiences to share?

Be Wilder
03-31-16, 21:55
After the recent NRW v Hessen debate I opted to stick with the familiar as a Hessen tour seemed logistically easier and the clubs seemed more my type of place. My one concession to change was to visit a different club each day including Mainhatten for the first time rather than my original plan of Sharks, Palace, Oase and then go back to the one I enjoyed the most. Were good numbers in each club every night (possibly up to 70 per night) and the days were:

Wed 23 - Sharks.

Thu 24 - Palace.

Fri 25 - Mainhatten.

Sat 26 - Oase.

For me, Sharks definitely had the best line up followed by Oase. Mainhatten came last as far as I was concerned both in terms of line up and quality of service though to be fair all had good line ups. Having come all the way from Dubai specifically and only for this tour I decided to opt for longer sessions of minimum one hour (save for on one occasion) as figured its a long way to come for 1. 5 to 2 hours sex per day. Unfortunately on my last day that is all I had as I got confused with the clocks changing and thought I had another hour to play and just as I was about to opt for my final threesome the lights came on! So I fell short of my 3 shots per day, 20 girl over 4 days aim though not by much. Had 11 sessions with 16 girls in total. Fuller reports to follow for each club in the relevant section.

Member #4581
04-01-16, 22:35
I think you can find girls at all clubs who are willing.

At Oase, kino sex is quite common. I have done myself several times.

In the summer, you can do it outdoors at Oase. Again, depends on the girl, but can always find some girls who are not shy.

Used to be not so common at sharks. Of course, kino sex is common at sharks also but it is quite dark in there. Recently, they have been opening up the VIP lounge upstairs and you can use the couches in the open lounge for public sex. Again, happening quite a bit, and several girls are willing and not shy.

I was always told that if you are in the movie lounge at most clubs you can get a good cock sucking while watching the films. I have been offered that myself at the Club Paradise in Saarbrucken.

In the case of being out on the patio in warm weather, does the same "rule" apply here too? As in if the girl is willing. Can you get a good BJ and perhaps a fuck too? I like a little exhibitionism So I would quite enjoy it.

Any thoughts on the matter or experiences to share?

SvenFKK
04-03-16, 09:22
Not to offence any nationality but for example regarding chlamydia which is very common infection in many countries:

The top 5 in europe:

1. Iceland.

2. Norway.

3. Denmark.

4. Sweden.

5. UK.
Note that in Norway and Sweden (and, I think, Iceland), prostitution is not only completely illegal but the punter, rather than the provider, is punished. Denmark has a more sensible policy, but it's not a big mongering area. Prostitution is legal in the UK, but rather restricted.

Pentire
04-03-16, 10:11

Any thoughts on the matter or experiences to share?I'm also quite partial to a spot of alfresco during the warmer climes especially at Sharks where there are areas seemingly constructed for this very purpose behind the manicured bushes to the left as one exits the building.

Incidentally, I noticed minor construction and changes to the outdoor areas at Sharks while I was there early last month, hopefully my favorite area for fornication is not being disrupted too much.

Hessen Bub
04-03-16, 10:19
Sorry to talk about the "good old times". But years ago public BJ and sex were the rule and not the exception. I remember I had blowjobs on the barstool right next to the entrance with the girl kneeling in front of me. Or on the stairs leading to the main bar at Palace in the old setup.

Nowadays girls and especially clients are shy, they are wearing robes instead of towels (robes were not around in 2002) and even wearing boxer shorts under the robes and even wearing shorts when in the outside pool at Oase. Afraid somebody could see them naked.

It's still possible to get a public BJ at Sharks on one of the sofas towards the sauna or upstairs. Or on a sofa at Oase in the main room. Or downstairs at World at the pool or in the TV room. And for sure almost everywhere in the outside areas.

HB.

Pistons
04-03-16, 11:08
Yes, its such a shame how afraid people are of open sex. Reminds me I should do more of it. But I wonder if a girl would like to do it outside by the pool at Oase during the summer on one of those beds there. Quality wise they should be a bit stiffer so they won't collapse during sex, LOL.

I do know why guys and girls prefer sex in the rooms now though. Its because of female banter, and gang mentality :/

TankTank123
04-03-16, 11:11
The grass in the lawn at Oase is usually uncut. The best lawn for public sex in summer is at World where the grass is well trimmed. I therefore usually move the mattresses on the pavillion down to the grass to have all my sessions in summer.

When I want more intimacy, I move to the lower lawn at World that is further away and where less people go to. The trees there provide very good shade while the lawn in Oase is more like a football field where your sessions can get disturbed by customers who want to kick balls into the 2 holes.

Sirioja
04-03-16, 11:25
customers who want to kick balls into the 2 holes.No reason for me to return to Oase at the moment, but best FKK to play football and I miss it, but when You kick in holes direction, if You touch the tents or couches in the garden, then you have to improve a lot. Sport is very efficient to recover faster. Same when swimming or running. More than drinking beers.

Wolvenvacht
04-03-16, 12:35
Forgive me if this question has been asked already but are FKK tours worth it?I have never been on these tours, but it is so ridiculously easy to get to the FKKs and have sex there that I fail to see why someone offers a "tour" that can only be a glorified taxi service at a premium price.

Craiova
04-03-16, 14:24
...and especially clients are shy, they are wearing robes instead of towels (robes were not around in 2002)
Hmm shy bc of wearing robes? I've changed to robes some years ago bc it's more convenient. I use the pockets for mobile, wallet and some more things. And even as wearing robes I had last summer two outdoor public sessions.

Shark16
04-03-16, 14:48
But I wonder if a girl would like to do it outside by the pool at Oase during the summer on one of those beds there./Zero problem (weather permitting).

Member #4581
04-03-16, 16:01
I know only Oase and Sharks, but I am convinced the reason for paucity of public sex is mainly the client and not so much the girl.

If olden times were golden, the blame is squarely on ourselves. We can still make it golden today.

Sure, not every girl is so inclined. But enough are. And if there is more demand, more girls will acquiesce in. I have seen few girls risking the loss of an entire sale due to public sex. I. e. After you already agreed to a session, if you say but I can only do it in the kino, in the vip lounge, in the outdoors, few girls are willing to walk away completely. At first, they might act shy or reluctant, usually say "but it's better in the room, not much noise,. " But eventually if you remain stubborn, they will give in.

And especially if this becomes more of a trend, with more clients and more girls doing it, the remaining girls will throw in the towel. You are not going to be shy if everyone else is doing it.

Even at Oase, where there is supposed to be more of a gang thing with older Romanian girls enforcing code, it is quite possible to get public sex. On a recent visit, of my 4 sessions in total, one was a total session in kino in its entirety, one had bbbj in the kino and fucking in the room, and 2 were indoors.

I have fucked several girls in the Sharks VIp lounge on the open couches. Janine (a couple of times) Sandra, Nina, Elka, Bella, Alice and may be a couple of others I am forgetting. And on most of those occasions, there were other couples going at it. It does make it more novel and exciting, rather than a sterile room. And girls at first were apprehensive but soon lost any inhibition. Surprisingly, even Sandra who I had fucked in the Sharks kino in earlier visits, was a little unsure about fucking on the open couch, but relaxed when she saw that other couples were already there and doing their thing. I have to give a lot of credit to Janine, from the very first time, she had zero hesitation about an open couch. She would be the least shy girl (most "shameless" LOL) girl in this respect.

Plus, on nights when there is a long room wait, nothing better than to set shop on the open couches. No need to wait for a stinky room.

I can imagine that if you have special kinky things, like h2o sports or rimming, etc you might need the privacy of a room, but for mainstream activities, including anal sex and CIM, open couch should be ok. I have seen a girl next to me on a couch do CIM on her man, no problem

So, if you like and want public sex, like in most things in life, best take the initiative and start it yourself. ISGers who are so inclined can take a pledge that they will do at least one public session per visit if you wil, LOL.

I very much doubt that clubs have any rules or care about this in any way. In the long run, if most sessions happen on the open couches and open areas, they have less need to build more rooms. I sometimes wonder if there is any FKK which has no rooms and ALL sessions happen on open, public couches.

PussyLiccker
04-03-16, 16:39
When I first started Oase, what was the biggest draw was the kissing time in the kino. I pretty much expect that to occur when a girl would suggest kino.

Back when I used to attend regularly, girls would regularly suggest kino I suspected due to higher chances of sealing the deal. It mainly was when makeout happened (also on the couch area). You really can't back out once either BBBJ or kissing starts. Although World I haven't attended much, I've had similar experiences if I made my decision, and this really gets you riled up for the room. I've had a case at World where, kissing was good on the couch, and in the room, not the same. Back then at Oase, I can't really recall any negotiations, but I'd gun it with pre-zimmer make-out. So, to me Oase was a reliable club in that respect, back then.

I think when I started attending Oase, a lot of the public action probably were dieing out. Sometimes kino action on the bed there, haven't seen outside. BBBJ in the kino has been around. People would opt for outside fucking in the evening when the inside was too hot. Two most memorable bbbj I've seen outside the kino was one dude face fucking a girl next to me by the bar. The other dude getting blown standing around somewhere during the day.

I think it's combination of new clientele, and change over of the girls I think.

Artemis when I used to attend I've seen sex in the kino, and spectators would round up by the kino. You can get BBBJ in the kino like anywhere else. GT has waits for rooms, so kino action takes place. Although not in the lounge, other guys would be in there or some guys would walk in to check it out, etc. Still happens due to long room waiting on peak times. This can be said about Sharks as well, when they run out of rooms, kino turn-around is quicker so it's an attractive option during those times. Mainhattan, I rarely see folks in the kino, perhaps a due doing a wank.

Public kissing and all that still happens, but at the small clubs now. Clubs, some of the members here would refer to as "service clubs," and I think really the distinguising aspect of those clubs are outside BBBJ, kissing, and highest percentage of girls that kiss all clients. LU ain't all that cracked up to though.

Even LR at one time I recall during the evening couch time make-out was more common, and I can't I notice that anymore. It's just not at the mainstream venues anymore.

Dunno if it still goes in Sakura, where I haven't seen quite so many tourists, mainly regular Germans, first time I've seen some guy show up and bang her from behind in the couch area, but he was like the only one doing it.

Bernds I'm pretty sure it happens still, mainly local Germans attend I assume.

Last time I was at F39 which the girls offers AO, I've seen one guy doing AO public. But, pre-zimmer kissin and BBBJ is more of regular occurance there I assume. Before the new management, it was pretty regular occurance of public couch make-out, and / or BBBJ.

So, the less popular (or smaller venues like Dortmund for example), the girls do this to seal the deal like what I mentioned about Oase. So given all the info people bringing up there, public sex seemed more commonality back then, and kissing. And public kissing not much goes on anymore. Girls now say, she don't want guys to see her kissing public perhaps due to clients she has not kiss (to cause animosity) or for future clientele she may not want to. So, preventing any sort of appearance of inconsitancy in how she provides. Also at the same time this has turned into, the gang of girls in clubs asking extra for such services now. With the bigger popularation of tourists (especially newbies), this occurance will only strengthen, and change the standards of what can be get gotten as a basic standard.

So basically, the more mainstream popular clubs, the tourist are most likely to attend, and higher popular than these smaller type, so called "service clubs." That keeps things in check.

How long has these lower priced Aldi clubs been around for? That distributes the clientele types as well. Lot more club options that cater for different demands, this splits off the club types, and what to be expected in the clubs.

Yes, I think the tourists from afar would be more reluctant to doing this, therefore contributing to the decline. And when HB says rule, not an exception, what does that mean? Was it a common standard due to being a regular occurance?

Craiova
04-03-16, 16:50
Just in case the new prostitution law brings the BBBJ ban on July 1st 2017, that would lead than to an almost complete disappearance of public sex. Can't imagine many guys like CBJ in public.

Member #4581
04-03-16, 17:33
Why not?

Public sex is about exhibitionism, voyeurism. See and be seen.

For many men, who are buttoned up in real life, it's about letting loose. A fantasy. A place where you are free. A place where nobody knows you and you are uninhibited.

It's the opposite of the song from Ted Danson Cheers ("some times you wanna go where every body knows your name and they are always glad that you came"). Apologies for bringing a purely American colloquialism into this, FKk provides a venue to be totally anonymous and act out your fantasies. (For some of us, not necessarily for all. I am aware many people come wth friends etc.)

The act of CBJ or BBBJ is irrelevant to this. Certainly you are covered up during fucking, even now.

When I first started at fkks, I was quite apprehensive of stds. I took only CBJ for a long time, and did not even fuck most of the girls, just covered bjs. However, I was still intrigued by and accepted public sex from day one, and in fact the only girl I fucked on my very first visit to a FKK, was in the Oase kino (the rest were covered BJ in the rooms or kino).

Just in case the new prostitution law brings the BBBJ ban on July 1st 2017, that would lead than to an almost complete disappearance of public sex. Can't imagine many guys like CBJ in public.

Sirioja
04-03-16, 18:45
Just in case the new prostitution law brings the BBBJ ban on July 1st 2017, that would lead than to an almost complete disappearance of public sex. Can't imagine many guys like CBJ in public.Men need to be seen being sucked or fucking? Or they need to look? Why? To learn from others or to be excited? Each one his own game with his behavior. I don't think many WGs like to be seen being fucked in public.

Shark16
04-03-16, 19:59
If a girl is a good performer, she has nothing to lose doing public sex. It's simply good marketing of her skills and would probably increase her revenues. It's the scammers that most often will refuse. Sometimes public sex can make a mediocre perfomer improve her performance as it otherwise would be bad marketing.

Not every girl will be doing public sex. As with everything else that is a little bit different than the standards you need to shop around a little. But it's not really difficult to find someone at the FKKs (speaking basically from an Oase / World perspective). But sometimes you need to find the most discreet place to make her comfortable. Or; if it's your first time, you can simply ask the girl to find a discreet place for you. True exhibitionists is a minority, but they do exist (Swiss Michelle at Oase was legendary, but there are others).

The most common reason for refusing sex in the outdoors is bad weather. It's understandable. A girl's revenues is so dependant on her good health and she will not risk it if for instance it's too chilly. It's just not worth it.

Gents whining about "too little public action nowadays" should simply just do it first. Whenever I do public sex as the first (in the kino or in the outdoors), there is usually one or two other couples following in the neigbouring couches or sun lounges / beds shortly thereafter. Don't be shy. There are always other gents in the club having the same idea about enjoying free sex in the open. Communication between the couples, if any, is usually just cheerful laughs, "viel spass!" or thumbs up while enjoying the act. Very relaxed.

Not sure if Asian gents are more shy by nature or by cultural barriers or at all, but one of the happiest gents I have ever seen in a FKK (by the look of his smile and excitement) was an Asian dude walking back to the money lockers with his girl after having had his first public session ever in the garden. "It was my first time!" he repeatedly announced. So just go for it if intrigued by doing it in the open.

Yes, let loose. Be free!

The Cane
04-03-16, 20:08
Not every girl will be doing public sex. As with everything else that is a little bit different than the standards you need to shop around a little. But it's not really difficult to fine someone at the FKKs (speaking basically from an Oase / World experience). But sometimes you need to find the most discreet place to make her comfortable. Or; if it's your first time, you can simply ask the girl to find a discreet place for you. True exhibitionists is a minority, but they do exist (Swiss Michelle at Oase was legendary, but there are others).Anybody ever seen a girl getting butt fucked in public? I've never witnessed that myself. I imagine that even many of the girls who do anal might not want to be seen that way in public. Taking it in the ass LOL!

Pistons
04-03-16, 20:13
I don't think asians are more shy at all. I've seen alot more asians doing public sex than I've seen germans or africans. Normally its eastern europeans, scandinavians and a few italians who seems to do it the most though.

But I recall two chinese guys who only were fucking in the palace cinema for hours once. Think they did like 6 girls each, although one or two of the girls got doubled up on. Was quite hilarious the way they treated them. Like food. And they kept talking and chatting during the whole thing as if nothing was awkward at all.

Most of the girls kept complaining of how the chatting made them less horny, so they had to work more on the bbbj's. But the guys didnt care. They finished pretty much all the sessions with 'ok, thank you. It was nice fucking you, and I hope I never see you again. Ever!'

Shark16
04-03-16, 21:16
enjoying free sex in the openBefore you guys get too excited: What I meant was "uninhibited sex". "Free sex" is way, way harder to get at the FKKs. ;)

Banana Boi
04-04-16, 04:22
I'm going to rank the clubs I did over the past week and rank them on LINEUPS ONLY, based on what I feel the majority of the guys on here would prefer over my own preferences.

1. Sharks (no other club is even close).

2. GT.

3. Oase.

4. LR.

5. ACA.

6. Oceans.

7. Samya.

8. DV

9. Mondial

10. Sixsens.

11. Dietzenbach.

Faceless78
04-04-16, 06:29
I'm going to rank the clubs I did over the past week and rank them on LINEUPS ONLY, based on what I feel the majority of the guys on here would prefer over my own preferences.

2. GT.

3. Oase.

4. LR.

5. ACA.

6. Oceans.

7. Samya.

8. DV

9. Mondial

10. Sixsens.

11. Dietzenbach.I always think of visiting GT since it keeps a pretty high reputation all year around. It's just too far away from the big cities and other fkks clubs.

Sirioja
04-04-16, 07:41

2. GT.

3. Oase.

4. LR.

5. ACA..For my tastes for look, Aca with blond angel Claudia, Emily, Kate, Christiana, small blond Anna, Barbara, was higher on this Friday, than Sharks on Sunday, 1 week ago, without Megan, Karin, Alessia, Helli and Aylice. After Ariana, but not so fresh than for our previous weekly rooms, so no repeat as I planned, I didn't find another girl who really attracted me, even Melani was there, but just a second choice for me now, so I waited from 4 pm to about 9 pm, to target blond Jessi. De, just because she was German and new at Sharks, but not in the business, coming from Aca and Magnum.

On this Friday, I was attracted by 4 girls, I repeated one more time with Kate who is a little bit tired of sex now, I could return to Christiana and I will in future, I could try Emily, but I chose and repeated with Claudia.

For me, for fresh, slim, Romanian beauties, Aca and Sharks are far higher others at the moment. Only LR and Atlanta worth for some girls with high GFE level.

Pistons
04-04-16, 08:40
I am wondering though, since I only went to Sharks one day, what kind of girls do you prefer when you say sharks is so far above the rest? When I was there I felt most girls either had the body or the face. There was a lack of girls having both.

And what types of girls do you prefer? Tall or short? Pretty or cute? Blond or brunettes? Romanians or russians? (If you know the archtype looks).

Banana Boi
04-04-16, 08:50
Again, my rankings were for what I believe others would like, not for myself.

Sharks is 95% Ro. I prefer cute over pretty but the face is the most important thing for me. I prefer slim but not anorexic (ie Roxanna at Sharks). I can go with curvy if they have a face like Adel ex Samya. Hair color makes no difference to me. Height makes no difference to me they're all the same size in bed. Naturals, not fakes. I think I name enough girls on this site for guys to get an opinion of the kind of girls I prefer.

Breadman
04-04-16, 13:41
Hey BB, can you add to the list what days you visited each club?

Free Dude
04-04-16, 21:58
I must say I agree that Sharks this weekend was impressive. Might have been one of the best line ups I've seen for a while. Definitely better than Oase and any other place I've been to the last year or so.

Sirioja
04-04-16, 22:20
I must say I agree that Sharks this weekend was impressive. Might have been one of the best line ups I've seen for a while. Definitely better than Oase and any other place I've been to the last year or so.Sharks casting was not exceptional on Sunday 27 March, but it was last week end of month. Girls know better to work on beginning of month, when men get salary.

Vito Corleone
04-05-16, 09:48
Sharks casting was not exceptional on Sunday 27 March, but it was last week end of month. Girls know better to work on beginning of month, when men get salary.Easter might have had something to do with casting.

PussyLiccker
04-05-16, 12:06
Again, my rankings were for what I believe others would like, not for myself.

Sharks is 95% Ro. I prefer cute over pretty but the face is the most important thing for me. I prefer slim but not anorexic (ie Roxanna at Sharks). I can go with curvy if they have a face like Adel ex Samya. Hair color makes no difference to me. Height makes no difference to me they're all the same size in bed. Naturals, not fakes. I think I name enough girls on this site for guys to get an opinion of the kind of girls I prefer.I doubt that Sharks is 95% Romies. You got some Germans, Latinas, and other ethnicities there. I'd guess 80% Romies.

Last time I've seen blond Roxanna, cannot say she looked anything anorexic about her body. She had some images on website of her early days, and based on what I see of her, doesn't look like that any more. She gained pounds.

I tend to steer toward tall girls, so girls like Loreana Oase(Her early days was better), some former-Oase girls like Casandra or Deana are what I call model types. Probably different from what others would consider models, the skinny no tits catwalk types. I prefer more mainstream type looks like Victoria's secret girls (stats is close to nil at FKKs). I think on the avg, what I consider model types would be girls around mid 20's or little more to reach their full growth. Some girls like Cassandra or Deana were like 21, so their genetics bloomed early. Both central Europeans.

I think my all top optics has been similar looks like Cassandra, Deanna, etc. About 172 ish tall, about be+ cups, good hips and ass, and very pretty faces. So, not petites. Just never had petites I would consider high optiks. Generally, I run into taller girls my types at Aca compared to LR(Samya similarly to LR in the past). LR usually has been petites, cutes, with exceptions. In the past, you got few Germans that stood out, on the same lines as the girls I mentioned. Model types my sense.

The petites probably comes off more natural looks. You probably do have a thing for petites given your thoughts on Nora at SixSens were different from mine. When I saw her, I was like, that's Nora?! Hehe. Not what I expected of her. Some of the girls that we tend to overlap would be not so petites.

At Aca, Kate wouldn't be considered petite. But in all honesty, my impressions were high when I first spotted her, but not the type of looks I'd call high on the long run after seeing her so many times at the club. Dea and Barbara would be good lookers. They standout still whenever I see them still. Barbara would be my type body wise. Dea, the tits.

I find that there is a good percentage of Sharks girls that have similar looks (more GND types), more on the thin slim types toward being gazilles if tall enough. Body wise, it's a club people would have the fan base. Megan at Sharks added some weight to face and body type, but not too many I would consider best of both worlds like Pistons would point out. Perhaps my idea of good face and body is different from others. To me, Sharks has avg-good looks, big LU to cater to a wider audience, but I have not had a visit where I was highly impressed with so many stand-out girls for multiple sessions. I suspect, former World fans would be most impressed with the LU at Sharks, I find some similarity to old World LU. It's similar that you got the body, but the face of high percentage of them seem pretty avg per number of girls in the club. I always thought Oase was the place for higher percentage of better lookin faces. Sharks has been the club for those that into the so called "model" bodies, and like you point out, some teeny lookin types that often gets brought up.

So, a lot of the girls of Sharks that get brought up as model types is quite different from the girls I've run into that I'd consider model types.

Never have seen Karin at Sharks, so I dunno how high of an optic she is. I believe she's was never present when I visited.

So, I think people should just list out their top girls, and with that we can get an idea of what the taste is like, and therefore if the taste matches enough to agree on the LUs, etc..

Sirioja
04-05-16, 12:32
Roxana silicon Sharks is not thin like Paloma, not even really slim, but she has beautiful tanned curvy body, except silicon.

Kate Aca is nearly 1,70 with curvy ass and tanned, but not really slim body. Her face skin, like her vagina look tired now, after so much sex. Some Saturdays, more than 20 rooms.

Megan is 1,75 for 52 kg, I wish her to really forget about silicon.

Banana Boi
04-05-16, 21:47
Kate Aca is nearly 1,70 with curvy ass and tanned, but not really slim body. Her face skin, like her vagina look tired now, after so much sex. Some Saturdays, more than 20 rooms.
1.68 to be exact. You sound like a guy who she dumped. In real life we could only dream about being with a girl remotely this hot.

Kate actually has a look that is only going to get better with age. She looks like a movie star. On the days I was there Kate wasn't even busy but busier than the rest of her gang. They spent more time smoking than anything else.

What makes Kate special is how she is in the room.

Sirioja
04-05-16, 22:39
1.68 to be exact. You sound like a guy who she dumped.Yes, you are right, just why Kate asked me on this Friday, where I was for last 2 months, when I came every week, for more than 4 months, before, with 2 rooms each week. A few rooms. Also said to me: see you later, like always, after our room, but even not busy anymore and less busy than Emily or Claudia on this Friday, no repeat for me, I preferred to have 2 rooms with Claudia who was much more fresh. I was sad to see her tired face skin and her tired clit and I was only her second of the day at 5 pm. But I like her friendly behavior. To repeat, just hope she will rest.

SvenFKK
04-06-16, 11:48
Anybody ever seen a girl getting butt fucked in public? I've never witnessed that myself. I imagine that even many of the girls who do anal might not want to be seen that way in public. Taking it in the ass LOL!There are some girls at Partytreffs who do anal, and at a Partytreff sex is public (if this is what you mean by public sex), so, yes, I've seen it many times. If a girl is comfortable with anal, and comfortable with public sex, why should she not be comfortable with public anal sex?

I still maintain that anal sex is not all it is cracked up to be (pun, as always, intended). For the bloke, the main advantage is that most women who do it are otherwise less inhibited. As far as the feeling goes, it is not that much different from vaginal sex. Of course, for the woman it is different, so if I had a girlfriend who liked it, I would be happy to oblige, but otherwise don't need it, as long as the girl is otherwise uninhibited. (Fortunately I have an F-cup wife, ten years younger than I, with a huge arse who really likes to swallow, always comes when I lick her, really likes to fuck, and enjoys massaging me. We're also both nude all the time at home, on naturist holidays, in public swimming pools when there is FKK time, and of course in the sauna and on naturist beaches. I really don't miss anal at all with her. With working girls, I do tend to like those who do anal, but again because they are otherwise less inhibited.).

Sirioja
04-06-16, 12:50
In 1946, house of prostitution were closed in France, today the law to prosecute prostitutes clients should be voted in France, with penalty for 1500 € , so if less German clients, should be more French, as more Turkish.

FKK girls are unlucky, I will have to go more often.

Faceless78
04-06-16, 13:26
Yes, you are right, just why Kate asked me on this Friday, where I was for last 2 months, when I came every week, for more than 4 months, before, with 2 rooms each week. A few rooms. Also said to me: see you later, like always, after our room, but even not busy anymore and less busy than Emily or Claudia on this Friday, no repeat for me, I preferred to have 2 rooms with Claudia who was much more fresh. I was sad to see her tired face skin and her tired clit and I was only her second of the day at 5 pm. But I like her friendly behavior. To repeat, just hope she will rest.Sorry to hear that Kate is getting in the FKK girls' typical tired face. She was a big surprise for me when I first saw her last year, she's too good to be a WG as I thought, though it's our luck to see her there. I had times that went with her every night, but stop when she's getting 15-20 rooms per night. I wouldn't expect her to perform at the same level after so many sex and bit tired of endless waiting.

Jymondor
04-06-16, 22:50
I heard rumors about some changes in German laws that might affect FKK industry. Does anyone knows any details?

Hessen Bub
04-06-16, 22:53
Either RTFF or wait until July 2017.

HB.

Jymondor
04-06-16, 23:19
Either RTFF or wait until July 2017.

HB. Did I miss something?

The Cane
04-06-16, 23:39
There are some girls at Partytreffs who do anal, and at a Partytreff sex is public (if this is what you mean by public sex), so, yes, I've seen it many times. If a girl is comfortable with anal, and comfortable with public sex, why should she not be comfortable with public anal sex?I'm not talking about partytreffs. And nor did I say a girl "should" be uncomfortable with public anal sex. I'm talking about at one of the mainline FKK sauna clubs. And my question was simply has anybody ever seen public anal sex in one? I've never seen public anal sex at an FKK sauna club, and I'm wondering if anybody has.

Hessen Bub
04-06-16, 23:44
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1089-General-Info&p=1857738&viewfull=1#post1857738.

HB.

Jymondor
04-07-16, 00:29
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1089-General-Info&p=1857738&viewfull=1#post1857738.

HB.Thank you HP. Read it through.

My comments:

1. Holy Crap!

2. This might kill the industry. Not completely but put it down.

3. Germany will lose its attraction to me.

4. This is nothing about STD. More than 50% of citizens (read "voters") are women. Women more active voters than men. So this is good political move. Women will vote for "prostitution killers".

5. Politicians are evil. I wish them to burn in hell.

6. I will follow HP advice: enjoy next 15 months and see what happens. Hopefully nothing.

7. Are Helli and Karine still there? I already miss them. Six weeks since my last Shark visit. It is time to go again but f**ing busy. Has to make some money to invest it into Darmstadt's economy.

SevenIron
04-07-16, 04:52
A question that has been asked quite a few times but looking for help on these specific dates. I have the chance to visit FKK land 5-15. Would this be a waste of time with the amount of girls gone because of Easter? I know the common answer would be that around Easter is not the best time to visit. If I was going to be looking at a somewhat depleted line up then I would rather wait until things picked up. I was really just wondering if 5-15 being two weeks after Easter would be sufficient time for the girls to get back or would I be better off waiting another month and going there 6-15? Thanks for any help.

Sirioja
04-07-16, 06:53
Sorry to hear that Kate is getting in the FKK girls' typical tired face. She was a big surprise for me when I first saw her last year, she's too good to be a WG as I thought, though it's our luck to see her there. I had times that went with her every night, but stop when she's getting 15-20 rooms per night. I wouldn't expect her to perform at the same level after so many sex and bit tired of endless waiting.Kate is still friendly, but her body was becoming tired on end of January, why I stopped to meet her weekly after about 25/30 times in room, and when I returned to her on last Friday, I saw in the daylight how the skin of her face was tired, at 5 pm, being only her second of her day. Her clit became hard, but not sensitive like before, so, sad to see her like this, I didn't repeat, like I did before and was surprised she was not busy anymore, less busy than Claudia or Emily who is not new, far from 15 rooms a day. But I like her and will repeat, even not so fresh than last year, after so many daily rooms.

Hessen Bub
04-07-16, 06:55
Helli and Karin were working this week.

14 days after Orthodox Easter lineup should be good.

HB.

SvenFKK
04-07-16, 10:13
I heard rumors about some changes in German laws that might affect FKK industry. Does anyone knows any details?Search my recent posts. I posted a long update just yesterday.

XXL
04-07-16, 18:49
I heard rumors about some changes in German laws that might affect FKK industry. Does anyone knows any details?Maybe it was time we had a BIG thread on this forum dedicated to this crappy new law otherwise I fear the percentage of messages asking about it will overgrow the German forum as Armageddon (July 2017) draws near.

Steffolo
04-08-16, 12:31
Hello guys,

I'll spend 5 days in Frankfurt, form 5th to 10th May. I was wondering what are the best FKK to go in those days. I spent 2 days a year ago in Frankfurt, and I visited Sharks and Oase. This time I would visit a large number of FKK, but I don't know which ones.

The main question is: which days are better to visit a particular FKK? I mean, it's better to go on Friday to Oase, on Saturday to World, on Sunday to Sharks, for example? Are there better days to visit them?

Thank you in advice for yours suggestions.

S

Sirioja
04-12-16, 15:43
Most of Romanian girls will return home from 25 April to 5 May.

Oase or Sharks on Friday, World before 1 pm for entry 47 or Oase on Saturday, Sharks before 2 pm for entry 45 on Sunday are best days for casting.

SevenIron
04-12-16, 21:11
Have a question about timing, I have done my research but I figured I would throw it out here because this board is so informative. I will be visiting in June. Does anyone have any info regarding reasons to or not to visit on these certain dates. My options are this June 13-20, or the following week June 20-27. I have done as much research as I can and both look to be good times to visit. Does anyone see a reason why one week would be better off then the other such as club parties, holidays, or anything that would benefit or hurt my timing? Thanks for help.

Hessen Bub
04-12-16, 21:14
7 I: doesn't make any difference.

HB.

Banana Boi
04-12-16, 22:05
If you live in Canada or USA you may soon need a VISA to travel to the Schengen countries. Ironically, the reason for all this is because Canada and US do not openly allow Romanians and Bulgarians into their countries.

The deadline to make an agreement with EU is today. However, who knows how long it might take for the law to take effect.

Breadman
04-12-16, 23:15
If you live in Canada or USA you may soon need a VISA to travel to the Schengen countries. Ironically, the reason for all this is because Canada and US do not openly allow Romanians and Bulgarians into their countries.

The deadline to make an agreement with EU is today. However, who knows how long it might take for the law to take effect.European Union Delays Decision on Requiring Visas of Americans and Canadians

After that deadline, the commission could start the process of imposing visa requirements for Americans and Canadians. But even then, any change would not go into effect immediately, because a majority of governments, and the European Parliament, would have six months during which they could block the move.

Member #4581
04-13-16, 20:54
This will never pass, my personal opinion. Too stupid. US and Canada could hit back tit for tat. No one wins.

But then again, stupider things have happened.

Optimist
04-13-16, 21:49
Jnpr30, probably correct. But worth noting that US is already introducing additional restrictions on EU citizens, and that the visa waiver programme is in effect only a streamlined visa system, which in effect rejects large numbers of EU citizens. So at the moment the US has a very one sided policy.

Stupider things do indeed happen. When the UK increased cost of visas for visitors from India, India then retaliated by imposing punitive charges for UK citizens seeking visas. The UK made visas for Chinese expensive and has now lost so much Chinese tourism that it is trying to relax the visa costs and requirements.

All goes to indicate it's too early for our US members to worry too much.

Hessen Bub
04-13-16, 22:00
This will never pass, my personal opinion. Too stupid. US and Canada could hit back tit for tat. No one wins.

But then again, stupider things have happened.Hit back? I have to go through ESTA and other shit to go to the US already.

HB.

Ararat
04-13-16, 23:15
The EU has already delayed the implementation of visas for Americans a long time. Since all EU-citizens need a visa to visit the US then the EU normally would demand visas for Americans but they are clearly unwilling to do so. I still think they won't change on behalf of Romanians and Bulgarians ( to help them qualify for electronic visas)but together with changes in the American visa rules things could happen.

European Union Delays Decision on Requiring Visas of Americans and Canadians

After that deadline, the commission could start the process of imposing visa requirements for Americans and Canadians. But even then, any change would not go into effect immediately, because a majority of governments, and the European Parliament, would have six months during which they could block the move.

Pistons
04-14-16, 02:21
I thought it was more due to the resentment in us and Canada against letting in the european 'muslim extremist' terrorists than some eastern european romanians. So in effect I don't think it will get any easier by the years ahead judging by current politics. 'Romanians and bulgarians' sounds like a scapegoat to me...

Its a national security issue. Much like the obama admin imposed against several african countries like Nigeria etc a few years ago. And honestly, europe flooded now, so I do get it...

Banana Boi
04-14-16, 02:28
extended to July 12. Canada and US were served notice 24 months ago, well before the Refugee crisis.

sounds pretty easy for a Romanian or Bulgarian to get a Canadian Visa.

"Canada has made it easier for low-risk Romanian and Bulgarian visitors to travel to Canada by:

Opening visa application centres in Bucharest and Sofia.
Allowing for online applications.
Reducing the fee on the standard multiple-entry visitor visa to $100 for up to ten years (six months maximum per visit.)
Translating an online instructional video into Romanian and Bulgarian to prevent application mistakes.
Launching an expedited visa process for business travellers from registered companies."

Member #4581
04-14-16, 03:31
Obviously I have no experience with ESTA, but nevertheless it is not the same as having to get a visa.

Anyway, my point was not to debate whether this is fair or not. It was just that, in my personal view, this will not pass. It is a large disruption for both business and tourists, and there is little to be gained, and in the end sense will prevail. That's my personal view and we shall see how it comes out.

Hit back? I have to go through ESTA and other shit to go to the US already.

HB.

Ararat
04-14-16, 06:59
It works the same way (just with more questions) as Australia's eVisitor for example. Maybe ESTA isn't a visa according to US law but that's quite irrelevant. Nevertheless, this is politics and I will try to avoid that topic if I can.

Obviously I have no experience with ESTA, but nevertheless it is not the same as having to get a visa.

Wild Man
04-15-16, 14:17

But then again, stupider things have happened.Like an insane compulsory condom law!

NorthernSole
04-16-16, 22:57
Hello experienced mongers,

I have asked a similar question earlier in the Oase thread. I am new to the FKK regime. My preference is for very / slim athletic / gymnast bodies 6-8, Aged 19-25, A to C Cup, pretty faces not playboy model synthetics.

So given these requirements which club should I choose? - I can travel, perhaps another consideration is that can only dedicate a Monday and Tuesday to the event. I also speak reasonable German and native English!

Also Money is not an object. Out of interest what budget would be reasonable for long days and nights, I would want extras including duos!

I am keen to draw on your deep expertise.

With thanks.

Banana Boi
04-17-16, 03:43
Also Money is not an object. Out of interest what budget would be reasonable for long days and nights, I would want extras including duos!If money is no object why be concerned about a budget? 1,000 euro per day is usually sufficient for most of us but if you want duos it may not be..

Most girls at Oase are not in your age group. Better off being at ACA, LR, or Sharks.

Member #4376
04-17-16, 04:14
Do they take credit cards for payment at entry and when you pay for time with the ladies?

I'd prefer not to pay cash and risk a rip off.

Akibono
04-17-16, 05:46
Hello experienced mongers,

I have asked a similar question earlier in the Oase thread. I am new to the FKK regime. My preference is for very / slim athletic / gymnast bodies 6-8, Aged 19-25, A to C Cup, pretty faces not playboy model synthetics.

So given these requirements which club should I choose? - I can travel, perhaps another consideration is that can only dedicate a Monday and Tuesday to the event. I also speak reasonable German and native English!

Also Money is not an object. Out of interest what budget would be reasonable for long days and nights, I would want extras including duos!

I am keen to draw on your deep expertise.

With thanks.Go to Switzerland.

Downandup
04-17-16, 07:48
Northern sole, just try any large club where they will have a lot of girls, that will make it more likely that you will find what you want.

Craiova
04-17-16, 11:48
Most girls at Oase are not in your age group. Better off being at ACA, LR, or Sharks.Hmm even without counting Silvana average age of girls at Sharks for me more or less on same level like Oase most likely even older.

Pistons
04-17-16, 16:38
Oase has about 20-25% of the girls at 20 yrs old +/- 1 yr. Sure the bulk is 23-27 yrs old, but the younger recruits as well as the 23-27 yr olds are in my eyes more of the spinner type than those I see at sharks. Personal preference though. I also hear LR is more so than ACA as well. But it depends on what you mean by 'spinner'. From your question in the oase thread I'd say it is the aerobics type of short / fit girl.

Surely sharks have some spinners too. Though just few. Like 10% from my recollection. Though I recently met a few of those sharks spinners at artemis, so they changed hunting ground. Could be sharks have lots more I havent met though...

PussyLiccker
04-17-16, 16:46
Hmmm. My estimate would be on the same lines with Craiova. There are some Oase veterans still existant, but the LU took a big turn in 2014 with the noticeably more newer young girls. It's no Palace that's for sure. But, on the avg like BB says, NRW tend to have the newish younger type Romies.

I think the club environment counts to some degree in how the LU is seen(big warehouse vs a large estate that is more intimate atmosphere). Oase tend to have the stand-out girls(facially) typically in comparison to Sharks. Sharks on the avg, the girls body is better than other spots. As for petite types, you find them at Sharks too. I would guess on the avg taller types as Sharks.

What you see in the LU is all a matter of what girls you mostly pay attention to. Unless you regularly attend(know a lot of girls beyond the typically mentioned), hard to know the precise differences.

Pistons
04-17-16, 16:55
Indeed, but even more important than the age, the oase LU of 2015/2016 (perhaps late 2014 as well) has completely changed in the direction of predominantly having spinners, as opposed to the (terrible) 2012-early 2014 LU where most girls (save a few) were more 'girl next door' average types. Less fit, less tanned. Girls at oase do use more makeup these days too though perhaps.

All in all, I'd give todays oase LU a total score of 9. Highest score since artemis 2012/2013 as far as I know/have experienced

PussyLiccker
04-17-16, 17:13
There are always new girls coming in to both clubs, but I'd say Sharks would likely have more differences in the non-regular type attending girls.

Back from when I used to attend, Oase has changed. Day and night shifts were pretty apparent back in the days, often mentioned, but now more girls come later in the evening. And more girls shifting to weekend there than in the past. When I used to attend back in 2012 -2013, I noticed the LU was stagnent in 2013, and then in 2014 it took a turn.

Hessen clubs generally have a regular type girls more guaranteed to be attendance. NRW, girls tend to move clubs, new girls comes in, so it's a lot less predictable if she will be there on the next trip.

Oase and Sharks girls will tend to have better makeup than the girls you see at a discount venue like at Aca at the NRW. Makeup makes a big difference with some girls. Just see when they walk in with plain clothes.

Banana Boi
04-17-16, 17:13
Indeed, but even more important than the age, the oase LU of 2015/2016 (perhaps late 2014 as well) has completely changed in the direction of predominantly having spinners, as opposed to the (terrible) 2012-early 2014 LU where most girls (save a few) were more 'girl next door' average types. Less fit, less tanned. Girls at oase do use more makeup these days too though perhaps.

All in all, I'd give todays oase LU a total score of 9. Highest score since artemis 2012/2013 as far as I know/have experiencedCurious how you compare the current Oase lineup with current GT, ACA, and LR lineups? I get how some guys may prefer the current Oase lineup over Sharks but that's just personal preference. Personally I'm a face guy way over body so Sharks it is for me. I can go with someone 4'10" or 5'10". I can go with someone thin (but not anorexic like Cami at ACA, Roxana at Sharks) or someone curvy/bigger (ie. Elizabeth, Leonie). A girl can have the hottest body in the world but if I don't like the face I won't even notice her.

OK I needed to dig back in my personal notes for this. In Spring, 2012, Oase was still rocking imo. That's the trip I met PL and we both still enjoyed it. Fall, 2012 there was a noticeable drop from earlier in the year. My 2013 visits were a write off with zero sessions on each visit. The current Oase lineup is definitely better than 2013 but no where close to Spring, 2012 still. Hope Oase lineup keeps on the upswing. Definitely prefer it as a club to hang out in over Sharks.

PussyLiccker
04-17-16, 17:29
For me all around most memorable visits were in 2012-13. I met a lot of great girls for service and looks at Oase. Samya, Aca, PHG, and GT were great. I recall talkin shit about GT after my PHG visit, since it was such a difference experience than anything in the past. Good memories, and the fact is I was a newb, and that counts a lot. Being a newbie is great!

Pistons
04-17-16, 17:34
Well, I need to make a nrw run this summer, and I'll give you some big dick feedback.

But I have some mongering friends that knows my type pretty much down to the wire and swears I'd prefer LR the most. Aca not so much.

My first oase trip was may 2012. No idea how it was prior to that, but imo it was fairly average and below artemis at that point. And much below oase of today. Recall I went with deborah, julia, vanessa etc (3 day stay with sleepover at mercure) on my first oase visit. Lookers for sure, and they would have been great additions to any lineups. But actually their performeances were below what I meet today at oase...

Never underestimate personal experience when judging a club though. Most probably valuate a club by the 5-10 girls that allways draw their attention and that you have been to the room with. Maybe you keep track and valuate 20 girls tops after several visits. Right now I think I have sessioned with about 15 girls in the current oase LU. The rest gets overlooked :)

BB: I disagree with you on the faces too. Oase is better. But its good we have different views :)

PussyLiccker
04-17-16, 17:41
You are right, Artemis was great back then. But, I did prefer Oase over it still due to the services I was getting there. I have done Paradise also, and really nothing beat the interaction with the girls at Oase. I think beyond the 2012-13 Artemis visits, it took a down turn, less girls went with there. I was actually looking for more diversity there, and the LU was good, but girl interaction counts for me. I basically went with all the new girls at Artemis on those visits. LOL.

Pistons
04-17-16, 18:02
Well new mongerers even if they come from afar needs to make up their own minds and not just read our personal opinnions here. I quickly realized how my own take on the clubs differs from the posters on ISG. It took me about 1 visit in every club to find that out.

PussyLiccker
04-17-16, 18:09
It takes one great visit to have me come back again, and that was the case with places I attended that others have had less than stellar experiences. That one experience whether it be interaction, service, or looks of the girl, that one girl counts a lot that we call gems. You do 5 sessions, and that 1 girl can make a whole lot of difference(for me atleast).

Most often these types of girls would disappear on my next visit, and another punter could have a different wrong picks. That makes a difference.

My top sessions are all over the place, they are not girls that gets often mentioned since they are from random clubs other than clubs often mentioned here. Even at Sharks, my top sessions were girls that rarely got mentioned. Never underestimate the girl that do not get mentioned, sitting somewhere (in the back, the bar waitin).

Pistons
04-17-16, 18:34
Well, introvert girls are usually the best partners. They bloom once you get under their skin.

PussyLiccker
04-17-16, 18:37
OK I needed to dig back in my personal notes for this. In Spring, 2012, Oase was still rocking imo. That's the trip I met PL and we both still enjoyed it. Fall, 2012 there was a noticeable drop from earlier in the year. My 2013 visits were a write off with zero sessions on each visit. The current Oase lineup is definitely better than 2013 but no where close to Spring, 2012 still. Hope Oase lineup keeps on the upswing. Definitely prefer it as a club to hang out in over Sharks.That visit was spectacular. It was Saturday, and back then, there were noticible visiting girls in attendance on those days. And that party drew some girls, and there was Deanna Hungarian came from some little club south of Stuttgart. Probably top #1 optiks ever. She made a huge difference.

2012 was a good year, good times, good surprises. Cassandra De showed up on the fall, a stunner. So two stunners at Oase on the same year.

That was great until I decided to check GT, big difference on the LU. And then Aca which was a crappy place, but was surprised with the girls there, but very awkward with girls sitting on couches. But, it was good enough I visited multiple days then. LU at Aca was better back then IMO.

You know, I used to be a humble public transport guy until I got influenced by somebody I won't mention. LOL. This guy drove his car back in forth from World to Oase.

Before next trip, I added up all the train and taxi cost for Oase, and after a painful public transport trip to GT. I got a rental for the first time to do some NRW explorin.

Craiova
04-17-16, 18:48
2012 was a good year, good times, good surprises. Cassandra De showed up on the fall, a stunner. So two stunners at Oase on the same year.Cassandra emerged suddenly from nowhere (Hamburg) stayed only two month in summer 2012 at Oase and how she emerged unfortunately she disappeared forever. A 9,5 at optic and even better with service.

PussyLiccker
04-17-16, 18:54
Yup, she is an outlier. Stats are very low for a girl like her to show up to the club. It's the girls like that sets the expectations higher if you run into them.

No idea how it was like before I started clubbing in De. Would girls like Cassandra still possible back then or was that just huge luck? Would you say there were more girls up to that look back then?

You should have seen the Hungarian girl only showed up for the garden party. She only attended for 2 days at Oase, and I happen to be there. What luck. For me, max score or very close to it beyond Cassandra.

PussyLiccker
04-17-16, 19:38
Well, introvert girls are usually the best partners. They bloom once you get under their skin.I guess so, but a lot of them that I had peak sessions, there were no way to tell than to find out. None of them I have actively searched for. Just happen to notice them, and approach them. I can't recall a top session girl that approached me. Usually it's just a smile from a distance.

At GT I guess one memorable one (which is regarded as non-approach in general), but the approach is different. Typically, when I observe, the approaches I got were no good vibes or no attraction(you figure this out with bad picks you had in the past in interaction that has high probability), but this girl it was apparent while waiting for key with me. Confirmed when the session took place. Usually, I approach, good couch talk provides high probability. When you talk to them, you get a sense of it, the girl has good attitude, etc.

And yup, you got the nonchalant ones, that you find out in the room walkin out with crazy look in what just happened. Hehe. I like those.

All very different due different club environments, but at nonapproach clubs some girls it's hard to know(those are the ones you are highly attracted to, but pre-zimmer sucks). It seems like there is nothing there, and you find in the room there is. So, not straightforward to say all girls are certain way.

Takedown
04-20-16, 16:14
I'm looking at the weather forecast and it seems to be pretty cold. It says that it will be 55 F /12 see next week for the high temperatures throughout NRW and Frankfurt. Is this normal? The last time I went was in March a few years ago and it seemed warmer. It is already almost may and this seems a bit cold.

Babar16
04-20-16, 18:47
Hello,

I am new to FKK-clubs, but want to try one. I am driving from France to Denmark around this weekend. Not sure if I will go via Luxembourg or Belgium. What is the best club to visit in this area? And what is the best time? Will Saturday evening be good, or is it crowded?

Hessen Bub
04-20-16, 18:58
I'm looking at the weather forecast and it seems to be pretty cold. It says that it will be 55 F /12 see next week for the high temperatures throughout NRW and Frankfurt. Is this normal? The last time I went was in March a few years ago and it seemed warmer. It is already almost may and this seems a bit cold.I'll immediately have that fixed. LOL. It's April. Temperatures are up and down. Today it was sunny, blue skies, 20 degrees.

HB.

FireStorm1
04-21-16, 05:59
I'm about to book a trip and have two layover options. I could have an 11 hour layover in Frankfurt or a 14 hour layover in Vienna, Austria. Last month, I had the same layover in Frankfurt and went to Sharks. I banged 7 girls there, but I was a little disappointed with the quality of girls. So if I choose the Frankfurt option, I think I'll try my luck at Oase this time. The taxi fare will be more money, I'm estimating it will cost about 150 Euros round trip. The round trip taxi fare to Sharks was 95 Euros. As for the Vienna layover option, I would go to the Golden Time Sauna Club. I'm estimating the taxi fare to be 60 Euros round trip. Although, their admission price is much higher than Oase. I prefer girls under 25 years old. The quality of girls and cost will be the deciding factor. How much do the girls charge at Golden Time? Which layover option would you recommend? Any advice would be helpful!

Jim57
04-21-16, 08:54
Hello,

I am new to FKK-clubs, but want to try one. I am driving from France to Denmark around this weekend. Not sure if I will go via Luxembourg or Belgium. What is the best club to visit in this area? And what is the best time? Will Saturday evening be good, or is it crowded?Best places to go if you are new to FKKs is one of the big clubs in the Frankfurt area. Oase, Sharks, World or Mainhatten. In these clubs you get the full experience (girls will be nude, reasonable food, wellness facilities, nice outdoor area to relax if weather permits) and the LU will have plenty of quantity & quality. Saturday night clubs likely to be busy. If you can get there mid to late afternoon and stay for a few hours you will get the best selection. But read through the various threads and see what suits your desires.

Jim57
04-21-16, 08:56
I'll immediately have that fixed. LOL. It's April. Temperatures are up and down. Today it was sunny, blue skies, 20 degrees.

HB.Mr weather man, I'm in Hessen Tuesday 26th & Wednesday 27th & then on Sunday 1st & Monday 2nd. Can I order sunshine & 20 degrees heat please?

Hessen Bub
04-21-16, 09:38
Those are dates I'm busy working so they will be rainy and cold.

HB.

Sirioja
04-21-16, 13:07
Hello,

I am new to FKK-clubs, but want to try one. I am driving from France to Denmark around this weekend. Not sure if I will go via Luxembourg or Belgium. What is the best club to visit in this area? And what is the best time? Will Saturday evening be good, or is it crowded?Depends from where You start in France. Starting around Metz or Strasbourg, drive to Luxembourg, take gas there, the less expensive, and drive to around Düsseldorf where You can go to GT, LR or Aca. GT and LR if You are not dark skin. Frankfurt is South East from your straight way and only Sharks, the most on South to Frankfurt, really worth. If You start around Paris, then drive to Liège, Achen and around Düsseldorf. Leaving Düsseldorf to Bremen and Hamburg, You can stop at Harmony, 30 kms South to Harbour or at Atmos in Harbour Hamburg district, before danish border.

Enjoy girls all along your long drive, Paris / Copenhagen is about 1300 kms on straight trip.

Jim57
04-21-16, 14:24
Those are dates I'm busy working so they will be rainy and cold.

HB.That's not nice! Please give me nice weather!

TankTank123
04-21-16, 14:45
That's not nice! Please give me nice weather!If you want more heat, call Beezel Bub instead!
Or you can go to Rome to look for Juicy again; it is 24 degrees there now. ;)