PDA

View Full Version : General Info

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60

Jim57
04-21-16, 15:27
If you want more heat, call Beezel Bub instead!
Or you can go to Rome to look for Juicy again; it is 24 degrees there now. ;)Just would like some dry and sunny weather so I can enjoy the outside facilities.

Juicy back in Rome again is she? Much as I like her I'm not a big fan of Rome so I'll stick to Frankfurt. Plenty of other options if she's not about. That really was quite bizzare meeting her at an Italian service station. The odds of something like that happening must be pretty long. I should have done the lottery that week!

TankTank123
04-21-16, 23:17
Juicy back in Rome again is she? !Not that I know of. But I was in Rome 2 days ago enjoying the warmth, and she did tell me previously that she might go South over the orthodox Easter period, which were the days you mentioned.

TorrentChief
04-22-16, 16:54
Too much smoke during my visit to Living Room. It's a shame, I enjoyed the atmosphere of the club. Everyone was very friendly and the facilities were good, but had to leave earlier than I wanted to due to the constant haze. Which clubs have dedicated smoking areas or better air circulation?

Banana Boi
04-22-16, 22:16
LR has a dedicated smoking area. Problem is that area is half the club! GT was unbearable on my visits last month. In NRW, Oceans doesn't have a smoke issue. Hessen clubs are in general better for a smoke free atmosphere. Again, it's a complete joke they call the places Wellness clubs.

Pistons
04-22-16, 22:29
I wouldn't say its a complete joke. But its usually just a half assed attempt at getting there. Quite some clubs have pools, yakuzies, saunas, massages, sleeping areas etc. But its not like the macau sanuas in terms of 'wellness massages'.

TorrentChief
04-22-16, 22:34
LR has a dedicated smoking area. Problem is that area is half the club! GT was unbearable on my visits last month. In NRW, Oceans doesn't have a smoke issue. Hessen clubs are in general better for a smoke free atmosphere. Again, it's a complete joke they call they places Wellness clubs.LOL! That's pretty much what I heard from one of the girls. She looked quite honestly surprised when I told here I didn't smoke and that it was really starting to bother me to be upstairs.

Thanks.

Ableyone
04-22-16, 23:01
Which clubs have dedicated smoking areas or better air circulation?No smoking indoors at Acapulco Gold.

Lalo77
04-23-16, 08:02
Guys,

Would you please tell me. Which are the best FKK clubs in hamburg according to quality of girls. Facilities. Etc.

Babar16
04-23-16, 20:02
Depends from where You start in France. Starting around Metz or Strasbourg, drive to Luxembourg, take gas there, the less expensive, and drive to around Dsseldorf where You can go to GT, LR or Aca. GT and LR if You are not dark skin. Frankfurt is South East from your straight way and only Sharks, the most on South to Frankfurt, really worth. If You start around Paris, then drive to Lige, Achen and around Dsseldorf. Leaving Dsseldorf to Bremen and Hamburg, You can stop at Harmony, 30 kms South to Harbour or at Atmos in Harbour Hamburg district, before danish border.

Enjoy girls all along your long drive, Paris / Copenhagen is about 1300 kms on straight trip.I have decibel to go for Golden Time. Either on Sunday or Monday. What is best, early or late?

Sirioja
04-24-16, 04:43
Guys,

Would you please tell me. Which are the best FKK clubs in hamburg according to quality of girls. Facilities. Etc.Harmony, 30 kms south to Hamburg Harbour.

Sirioja
04-24-16, 04:47
I have decibel to go for Golden Time. Either on Sunday or Monday. What is best, early or late?After my Friday afternoon visit, I don t advice You GT, but LR or Acapulco. For GT, Sunday afternoon should get better casting than Monday.

Sirioja
04-24-16, 06:00
No smoking indoors at Acapulco Gold.The veranda is closed, same like inside area.

Pistons
04-26-16, 02:12
Harmony, 30 kms south to Hamburg Harbour.I do wonder, how many FKK's have you visited?

Sirioja
04-26-16, 07:15
I do wonder, how many FKK's have you visited?Only girls are interesting, not where I go or what I do with girls. Each one his own life. I never visited Artemis, nor Paradise Sarrebrucken, nor Lancelot, nor FKK Monte Carlo in Baden Baden on my way to Winter and Summer holidays.

But I confirm Harmony is a nice small club with about 20 girls, a big sauna outside, there is happy hour 45 and I loved pretty brunette Nicole. Ro and repeated on same day to dream with her. Rate is 60/30 mn in Harmony with BBBJ. I prefer Harmony rather than Atmos where 50/30 mn + 20 for BBBJ. Better to have a car to go to Harmony.

At Atmos in Hamburg Harbour, can find tall blond German girls, I enjoyed with beautiful Tyra. De ex Bumsalp. Ch, but Nicole. Ro was my kind of woman and I prefer Romanian sensuality. If only Seevetal was not so far, if only metro was better last week end, life is sometimes unfair.

In North Hamburg, also FKK Babylon with so many rooms, maybe about 50, for about 25 girls, some Polish.

Out of real sports for holidays, FKK land is a play field for week end, to relax, but only a very few dreamed girls.

Pistons
04-26-16, 15:37
Out of real sports for holidays, FKK land is a play field for week end, to relax, but only a very few dreamed girls.Haha, indeed.

I do think you ought to check out Artemis at least once before it is too late though.

Craiova
04-26-16, 16:18
Haha, indeed.

I do think you ought to check out Artemis at least once before it is too late though.Hmm really I like jokes and this isn't a bad one. But I don't share here some guys optimistic views about the trend of P6 in Germany in the next two years. And then this isn't only an Artemis issue then it's a more or less a similar issue for almost all FKK clubs.

Sirioja
04-26-16, 17:29
Haha, indeed.

I do think you ought to check out Artemis at least once before it is too late though.I don t think, in a touristic town like Berlin, Artemis would be closed for long time, but even I'm a foreigner, not speaking more than 10 German words and having learned English more than 25 years ago, I m not interested to be treated like a tourist to fuck. I had to explain this to girls in Paradise Stuttgart on Sunday night, some knew me from Oase, so girls understood very fast, just by the way I looked at them. As a guy who look for natural, GFE girls, I don t think Artemis or Globe are my play fields, like GT since 2 years, but Sharks, Atlanta, Aca, LR are not so bad and I prefer to repeat with my few girls there.

For my previous post, it was weather which was unfair on last week end, and it was more important for me than FKK where I can go when I want, unfortunately too late now for one ski session, but wish for Zermatt on next week end, after a short FKK pit stop.

Just a normal guy who try to enjoy life and freedom after working on the week.

Hessen Bub
04-26-16, 17:44
In North Hamburg, also FKK Babylon with so many rooms, maybe about 50, for about 25 girls, some Polish.
Babylon is not in "North Hamburg", whatever that means.

HB.

Sirioja
04-26-16, 19:51
Babylon is not in "North Hamburg", whatever that means.

HB.FKK Babylon with small inside swimming pool, in Hamburg, not in Elsdorf. Girls are not full naked in Hamburg.

FlagRunner7
04-26-16, 21:42
Hi guys,

Quick question. I'm visiting NL / DE border for only the second time this weekend. I'm a frequent visitor of Nevada but just getting into European houses.

I've previously been to Yin Yang and Acapulco in Velbert. I loved Acapulco but didn't like the constant approaches at Yin Yang.

My main question is around rooms. If I want to indulge and spend a bit more than normal on a lady, is there any club with special rooms or 'suites' with, eg, a jacuzzi, extra features, to spend an extended time with a lady? The rooms I've seen so far are just a bed and nothing else.

Thanks!

Sirioja
04-27-16, 05:57
Big rooms with jacuzzi, upstairs in Samya in Koln, not so far from border, if You find there, a girl you want to spend long time with. At LR, you can spend time in jacuzzi downstairs to foreplay and then ask your girl to go to the 2 upstairs rooms.

XiaoApple
04-27-16, 10:46
Hey guys,

I have made a transfer in Frankfurt Airport. My plane will arrive at 18:00 pm and leave at 7:00 am the next morning. Since I have only one night to stay in Frankfurt, which FKK is worth to visit?(I have read the forum and found that there are 3 FKK in Frankfurt).

FKK Oase? Or FKK Palace? Or FKK Mainhattan?

Thank you for you suggestion.

Jimmy Boy 99
04-27-16, 15:55
This is the Babylon Siri was referring to: http://www.fkk-babylon.com/.

StarletVoyager
04-27-16, 15:59
You wouldn't believe what treasures of natural 21-23 GFE you can find in artemis no silicon too.

Ableyone
04-27-16, 16:10
My main question is around rooms. If I want to indulge and spend a bit more than normal on a lady, is there any club with special rooms or 'suites' with, eg, a jacuzzi, extra features, to spend an extended time with a lady? The rooms I've seen so far are just a bed and nothing else.

Thanks!Acapulco Gold have a room with a bed and smaller Jacuzzi (Jacuzzi costs extra) and also a large suite with big Jacuzzi which costs extra but includes champagne, I wasn't really paying attention when the girl showed me the room on our way to one of the other suites so unfortunately I'm unsure about the prices.

For me all I need is a bed (and a girl).

DaWong949
04-27-16, 16:37
Hey guys,

I have made a transfer in Frankfurt Airport. My plane will arrive at 18:00 pm and leave at 7:00 am the next morning. Since I have only one night to stay in Frankfurt, which FKK is worth to visit?(I have read the forum and found that there are 3 FKK in Frankfurt).

Thank you for you suggestion.Any of those three will be good for you if you are first time FKKer. Oase is better at the daytime as you can enjoy outside garden.

Ararat
04-27-16, 18:04
Either Oase or Mainhattan. Oase is some way out of town but not too far. Mainhattan in in the city just like Palace. Mainhattan is a smaller club but Palace is plagued by a certain type of provider. A temporary visitor in town should stay away unless you're experienced at the game.

Hey guys,

Thank you for you suggestion.

Wolvenvacht
04-27-16, 18:52
Hi guys,

Quick question. I'm visiting NL / DE border for only the second time this weekend. I'm a frequent visitor of Nevada but just getting into European houses.

I've previously been to Yin Yang and Acapulco in Velbert. I loved Acapulco but didn't like the constant approaches at Yin Yang.

Thanks!Samya in Cologne has a few big rooms with jacuzzi. I have no idea if they cost extra.

Babylon has a big jacuzzi in the basement and last time I spend close to 30 minutes in it with a girl (at her regular price of 50 EUR /30 minutes) and other than full sex, we tried almost everything else. Of course that was in full public view, so if you are shy it won't be an option.

Banana Boi
04-27-16, 20:21

From the top of my head, Sixsens has a jacuzzi in some rooms (pic attached). Nice jacuzzi rooms in DV. Pics on their site.

For some reason I think PSR has a jacuzzi room too but not positive.

Hessen Bub
04-27-16, 22:27
FKK Babylon with small inside swimming pool, in Hamburg, not in Elsdorf. Girls are not full naked in Hamburg.I know you meant Babylon HH. Still it's not in North Hamburg.

HB.

Pentire
04-28-16, 01:23
Hey guys,
Thank you for you suggestion.Discard those three options and choose Sharks, unequivocally the finest FKK in the region (probably Germany) and only fifteen minutes from the airport terminal building in a fast taxi down the autobahn at a cost of €100.00 round trip.

Don't bother with a hotel, leave your suitcase at the airport (or take it with you, they have storage) while enjoying the fab facilities and gorgeous girls on offer. Depart around 4. 00 am for the airport in plenty of time for the onward connection.

Job done.

Craiova
04-28-16, 04:05
Discard those three options and choose Sharks, unequivocally the finest FKK in the region (probably Germany).The finest? Ok highst number of girls and quality and average service quite good. But the rest? Atmosphere, Girls outside behavior, client structure, food, all alcohol drinks in plastic cups, smoke everywhere and and and. In all this mentioned points Sharks is only mediocre, there some clubs around Frankfurt in these things better and in Germany even more.

Sharks is first of all as our French guy says in this case right a fuck factory.

PussyLiccker
04-28-16, 05:27
From the top of my head, Sixsens has a jacuzzi in some rooms (pic attached). Correct, and girls advertise 25 Euros extra for the room with 1 HR minimum required to use those rooms.

Sakura has something similar If I recall right.

Sirioja
04-28-16, 06:21
The finest? Ok highst number of girls and quality and average service quite good. But the rest? Atmosphere, Girls outside behavior, client structure, food, all alcohol drinks in plastic cups, smoke everywhere and and and. In all this mentioned points Sharks is only mediocre, there some clubs around Frankfurt in these things better and in Germany even more.

Sharks is first of all as our French guy says in this case right a fuck factory.Yes a fuck factory atmosphere like at GT or YY, but foods are correct even no salmon at the moment, staff know me now, I find few girls to dream with there, so, since 1 year, I have no better club than Sharks and Aca and sometimes Danny or Raïssa. Ro when they work. Unfortunately I m not lucky for beauties at Mainhattan even I like the club but I spent nights sleeping on the bed, even Suzi. Cz was not there, never seen Loredana. Maybe should have kept Sara there.

Pentire
04-28-16, 12:05
The finest? Ok highst number of girls and quality and average service quite good. But the rest? Atmosphere, Girls outside behavior, client structure, food, all alcohol drinks in plastic cups, smoke everywhere and and and. In all this mentioned points Sharks is only mediocre, there some clubs around Frankfurt in these things better and in Germany even more.

Sharks is first of all as our French guy says in this case right a fuck factory.Fair enough constructive criticism and I'd be interested in hearing about the places you would favor above Sharks?

Personally speaking; the group of guys I attend FKK's with, much prefer Sharks above the three previously mentioned establishments in the Frankfurt neighbourhood.

Although I definitely do concede, that situation may change if the outdoor area is not ready in time for the sunshine season which is fast approaching.

Sirioja
04-28-16, 12:18
You wouldn't believe what treasures of natural 21-23 GFE you can find in artemis no silicon too.Artemis is not known for fresh natural girls like Aca and a few at Sharks, but if I'm lost around Berlin, of course I would visit because I'm always curious to make my own opinion and always attracted by pretty girls.

Craiova
04-28-16, 16:12
Fair enough constructive criticism and I'd be interested in hearing about the places you would favor above Sharks?

Personally speaking; the group of guys I attend FKK's with, much prefer Sharks above the three previously mentioned establishments in the Frankfurt neighbourhood.Of course Sharks for many guys number one club and no doubt about the club with the highst number of girls and guys. And this ok for me I responded only bc of your "UNEQUIVOCALLY" the finest club. And this isn't for me and also many other guys the case. Every club has some advantages but also some drawbacks. And I'm glad we've around Frankfurt a good choice of some very good clubs and for me ofc Sharks is one of them but only one of them. And as different are tastes for girls it's same with clubs and everyone likes different things at a club. Therefore I recommend everyone look at least once at each club and make your own decision. Yep Sharks is good but it isn't for me better than some other clubs in the Frankfurt area. That was my point.

Craiova
04-28-16, 16:18
even Suzi. Cz was not there, never seen Loredana.Cz Suzi is a regular girl there but usually she doesn't work on weekends and prefers dayshift during the week. Hmm and Loredane maybe your first female ghost at a club I've never heard about a Loredane there.

Sirioja
04-28-16, 16:24
Cz Suzi is a regular girl there but usually she doesn't work on weekends and prefers dayshift during the week. Hmm and Loredane maybe your first female ghost at a club I've never heard about a Loredane there.Marina tall brunette model body friend? A ghost girl will make me become crazy.

Craiova
04-28-16, 17:55
Marina tall brunette model body friend? A ghost girl will make me become crazy.Really no idea which girl you mean and I know the friends of Marina and of none your description fit. Only girl maybe Jasmine "the better looking sister of Sarah / Francesca / Megan" LOL but she usually isn't together with Marina.

Sirioja
04-28-16, 18:27
Really no idea which girl you mean and I know the friends of Marina and of none your description fit. Only girl maybe Jasmine "the better looking sister of Sarah / Francesca / Megan" LOL but she usually isn't together with Marina.You mean your Jasmine is prettier than Megan? So I will be fast from Zermatt, to see with my French eyes.

Mambomike
04-28-16, 22:37
Due to tonight's raid, I find myself watching 2 1/2 Men. In German. With English subtitles. Life is full of strange twists and turns.

Banana Boi
04-30-16, 13:10
What is going on in Dusseldorf from May 30 to June 9? The hotel prices are crazy. 4-6 times normal price!

PussyLiccker
04-30-16, 13:16
Messe maybe? Or perhaps a bunch of US punters decided to take a sex holiday in De around memorial? Hehe.

Craiova
04-30-16, 13:26
Yep at this time is the drupa Messe in Duesseldorf.

Banana Boi
04-30-16, 13:27
Did a bit of digging. It's not US visitors for Memorial Day since Frankfurt hotel prices are actually cheaper than normal on those dates. There is a Messe called Drupa running from May 31 to June 10 that happens once every 4 years. It's for print and crossmedia solutions. In 2012, it had 314,500 visitors. Clubs will be jammed likely from Friday, May 27 onwards.

Craiova
04-30-16, 13:31
since Frankfurt hotel prices are actually cheaper than normal on those dates.One more reason to prefer Frankfurt. Other reasons we have discussed that already with different opinions. LOL.

PussyLiccker
04-30-16, 13:34
Yeah, I doubt that sex tourists are going to sky rocket the hotel prices. I recall one time in June last year Fra went up like a rocket. I decided to stay in a town a bit distanced from the main area which was high enough to look for an alternative. Beautiful little town in the middle of nowhere. Weather was nice and sunny too.

MeridienL
05-01-16, 21:03
Hi folks,

I am very new to clubs here in Dusseldorf area. My night at DV last night was a complete disaster. Too few girls to choose from and most pushy and were looking.

To scam you with a quick session. Won't ever go there again. I am here one more night and wonder whether I should go to GoldenTime or Acapulco? Read in.

Some old reviews that GoldenTime has more mix of girls than just Romanian. Is that still true? Which clubs is better for GFE like kissing?

Thanks a lot.

Banana Boi
05-01-16, 23:39
Some old reviews that GoldenTime has more mix of girls than just Romanian. Is that still true? Which clubs is better for GFE like kissing?Usually I would recommend Living Room. Best for combination of fun happy pretty girls and DFK is standard. However, given that your night out is Monday (night and it's Orthodox Easter, GT may be better.

Sirioja
05-02-16, 05:08
For GFE and kissing in Düsseldorf, LR with Claudia, Larissa, Seda. For fresh Romanian beauties, Aca. But it's Orthodox Easter for most of Romanian girls.

MeridienL
05-03-16, 01:09
For GFE and kissing in Dsseldorf, LR with Claudia, Larissa, Seda. For fresh Romanian beauties, Aca. But it's Orthodox Easter for most of Romanian girls.Thank you all for the advise. Went to GT and it was really good overall! Don't remember the names ATM but had 3 sessions with 3 different girls, a Turkish, a German and a Hungarian!

I had pre-booked hotel in Frankfurt, otherwise I might had just stayed here in Dusseldorf! Which clubs in Frankfurt are the best? Again for GFE experience and just for easy-going fun girls?

I will be there for 3 nights and would love to hear advise on which club to attend each day! .

Thanks.

Sirioja
05-03-16, 05:41
Thank you all for the advise. Went to GT and it was really good overall! Don't remember the names ATM but had 3 sessions with 3 different girls, a Turkish, a German and a Hungarian!

I had pre-booked hotel in Frankfurt, otherwise I might had just stayed here in Dusseldorf! Which clubs in Frankfurt are the best? Again for GFE experience and just for easy-going fun girls?

I will be there for 3 nights and would love to hear advise on which club to attend each day! .

Thanks.No truth, I couldn't find an attractive girl at GT for my last visits, depends on tastes, but in Frankfurt, Sharks is now number 1, if you find girls who attract You, good services level at Mainhattan. You can also try Oase but be careful about upselling, and can find some GFE at World if not too demanding for look. For GFE, forget Palace, but can find German girls there, when 80/90% of girls are Romanians in 4 others. If you go to Palace, make a deep French kiss to Stella. De for me.

Manny51
05-03-16, 13:41
Hi guys! So on an extended layover through NRW and Hesse, I did quick swing through Sauna Living Room and FKK Sharks, and thought I would drop my thoughts. So you have some idea of my perspective, through the years I have checked out Oase, Globe, Mainhatten, Sakura and Artemis.

Living Room is an easy ride by public transportation from Koln (a much nicer place to base yourself compared to Dusseldorf), provided that you are not staying too late. If you go to DBahn.com, type your destination in as "Ikea Kaarst," with the total travel time being about 40 minutes, depending on the length of the one change at Neuss. From there it is about a 10 minute walk to LR, a cinch if you know how to use Google Maps on your smartphone. If using the train, the last convenient train back to Koln was at 11:30 pm. After that, they got much less frequent, and longer. So head out to LR early for a good long stay.

Living Room is small. It's not an impressive layout. But it has two good things going for it 1) its reputation for better than average service / GFE, and 2) free beer. The girls are 99% Romanian, and I am only saying that because I am assuming the theoretical possibility that there is at least one girl there who is not Romanian. As for the women's attitude, it is a little better, but if it had not been advertised to me as such, I probably would not have noticed. In terms of looks, above average at best, but clearly good enough if you happen to jive with someone. The women are Romanian. Take it for what it is. Anyone who has visited an FKK more than once before knows the drill. And as stated before, the beer is free. You can either request one from the clearly bored bartender, or head outside where there is an open display refrigerator where you can grab one for yourself anytime. And it's not meisterchau. Its GOOD beer, many different brands that would be at the upper end in price in the USA. The food? Ok. I liked that they had currywurst and fries to order, which it seemed like everyone was getting. It's cheap food, but surprisingly satisfying, and much better than the standard pork with gravy and cauliflower with cheese sauce that you get at most places.

My overall recommendation? Go if you are in the area, but don't make a trip for it. Believe it or not, to my experience, it was the free beer that was the more unique quality rather than the attitude of the women. It's amazing how much of a difference that makes. Booze has always been a social lubricant. And being able to drink to my heart's content without thinking about prices or tabs made a surprising difference to MY state of mind. I can't imagine why more FKK's don't provide this option. Most guys wouldn't drink more than 5-6 beers, which is a drop in the bucket compared to the 60 euro that you pay to get in. And like in Vegas, drunken guys spend more.

I was also eager to check out FKK Sharks, which let's face it, gets a LOT of hype on this board. After visiting, though, I can see why some guys would really like it. Unlike Oase, which felt like a sprawling mansion, Sharks is one large cavernous room, probably a previous warehouse of some kind. There is an upper level, with a swimming pool and a Jacuzzi. It's a giant staircase to get up there, though, and I wouldn't be surprised if there have been a few drunken guys who have fallen on those steps and broken their neck. It's a pay bar, with beers going for 6 euro. The food is above average, with interestingly, a dedicated Asian food section. I liked that.

Getting here is relatively easy by mostly public transportation. If you get here in late afternoon early evening, you can take a direct, no change train from Frankfurt Hbf that takes less than 20 minutes. When you buy tickets, just type in Darmstadt Nord as your destination. But only do it when there is still sunlight, because it is a long walk from the station to Sharks, 15-20 minutes. Not hard to find, just far, and in a relatively remote area. The last direct train back is at 10 pm. At night, the better option is to take a cab to the main Darmstadt Hbf, from which trains run back to Frankfurt all night. There are always several cabs just outside Sharks, which will take you there for 10-12 euro. Just agree to the price beforehand. The train ride back is 15 minutes.

My thoughts were, well, for a giant warehouse room, it's as nice as it can possibly be. But then I saw that in the back, there is a huge outdoor area under construction, probably about halfway finished. If it looks like what I think it will, this will be a VERY nice club. The women here also 99% Romanian, but a notch above what you see in other places. I was expecting a very "sharky" attitude, but did not encounter it. Professional yes, but not unpleasant or businesslike. GFE is definitely a possibility here. The chances are no better or worse than other places. Just avoid the Moldovans.

Overall, my best experience thus far has still been Oase. Sorry Sharks fans, I am just sentimental. Maybe it was the awe of my first FKK visit. I liked the sprawling outdoor area in the early summer. And there was a much better international representation of women there. It may not be fair to compare the Oase of 3 years ago to the status quo today. From what I hear, Romanians have taken over everywhere. Other forum members can probably comment more intelligently on this. In addition, sorry to disagree with the stellar reputation that the NRW gets. I still have to get to GT, but if LR is one of the best ones in the NRW, I am not impressed. Maybe it's just that there are more FKKs there in number, but they aren't better.

I'll probably visit the area again in about a year. When I do, FKK World and GT are definitely the next destinations.

Banana Boi
05-03-16, 23:43
Thanks for the reviews, Manny. Not sure if your visits were recent since Orthodox Easter is the second worst time to go clubbing next to Christmas.

Which girls did you try at Sharks and LR? This gives us a better feel on your 'type' so we know where to refer you on your next trip.

Pistons
05-04-16, 00:32
Manny51: In my opinnion Oase LU is better now than it was 3 years ago.

Also, just of the top of my head I know at least 7 non romanians at sharks. No idea how you didn't spot them. 2 africans, a thai, a moroccan, a hungarian etc.

Oase also has a few asians, a few russians (or ukrainians) and the occational kenyan (though I haven't seen those in a few visits).

Actually oase has a higher percentage romanians than sharks at the moment from what I can tell, but the oase LU is still better imo.

FormulaOneFan
05-04-16, 06:03
Oase has at least 1 german girl and one cuban girl as well. At least as of January (last time I was there). Of course not all girls work every day / night.

Mambomike
05-04-16, 13:21
During last week's trip, I sessioned with a a very pretty German girl (blonde, blue eyes) that works Oase one or two times a month and has a regular job. There was one Thai and at least two other full or partial asians, plus two brazilians.

Oase has at least 1 german girl and one cuban girl as well. At least as of January (last time I was there). Of course not all girls work every day / night.

Mambomike
05-04-16, 13:23
I don't know where to put this summary of my FKK trip because it reports on multiple clubs, but this seems to be the most appropriate place.

This past weekend, I completed an eight-day tour of selected Hessen and NRW clubs, having a variety of experiences that I had posted under the individual club forums. The only disappointment was the Sharks raid, where I was detained with everyone else for about 2 hours and threw in the towel because the club would be closed for 3-4 more hours and I was not up to running to another nearby club that probably absorbed the overflow from Sharks.

For the most part, I did not really experience the upselling that others have complained about at Sharks and particularly Oase. The girls were friendly and simply asked what I was interested in doing, some choices having added cost of course. I think the question about 30 minutes to an hour was mainly asked to know how to move things along or take time bringing pleasure. Unless I knew the girl from a posting or other source, I often said, lets see how things go and I might extend. The only upselling I experienced was a very good looking small blonde Romanian (I think named Christa?) who would not kiss or accept DATY without an extra fiddy. She sits by the Oase entry door with Adele. Otherwise, almost all girls gave me at least LFK (I use mouthwash frequently), and either allowed or really enjoyed DATY.

I have been asked which club I liked and which had the best LU. Fortunately, I had a good comparison between Oase and Sharks and World, having attended each on multiple days. It is not fair to compare the Saturday LU at one club to a Monday LU at another. Fortunately, I attended all three clubs on a weekday and a weekend day.

As for the girl LU, I have to give the nod to Oase, slightly above Sharks and far above World. Overall service was more or less at all three clubs, but more couch interview time was given at World. Of course the best service was at Bernds. As for facilities and rooms, I have to give the strong nod to Oase. The rooms are far better than elsewhere and the outdoor area was better than World. It's tough to judge the Sharks outdoor area because it was closed for renovation. I also liked the interior layout and facilities of Babylon Elsdorf, although the LU was a bit weak. FKK Acapulco on a Monday night was hard to judge. The girls wear bikinis and lingerie and were generally not up to par with other clubs, but I found a great gem in Lisa, having a very nice body and superb service in the room. Acapulco food was pretty good, but the club facilities seems very worn and tattered. The best food award has to go to Babylon Elsdorf (particularly if you order off the menu), followed by Sharks. The worst, IMHO, was Oase, whose menu did not vary very much. I don't know how the girls can eat that every day, day in and day out.

I know that based on one club, the girls actually pay a higher entry fee than the guys do and are given a ticket for a meal, rather than being allowed to eat what they want like the guys do. They pay a 25 euro daily tax on top of that. They also pay more to stay there overnight. So a girl at a club for the day and staying overnight starts out 175 euro down, or has to make four standard rooms to begin coming out ahead for the day.

Generally, I slept the mornings at IBIS Budget or Mercure, booking them the day before based on where I was planning to go the next day. I put out the DND sign and it served my needs.

Itinerary:

Saturday, April 23: Arrival at FRA – drove to Sharks for the afternoon and evening. I had a nice time here, starting with Mariska / Yvette. She is really cute and pretty in my book and I enjoyed her in the room. I should have repeated. Erica was also a standout performer. Total sessions: 7.

Sunday: Oase. I had been here on previous trips. The layout is much the same but the private relax room, with wifi is a nice addition. Late at night, I introduced myself to Elizabeth (HU) by accident, because I didn't know what to look for. I had been looking for her early in the day, but the desk told me she would not be in. Bingo – a wonderful 90 minute session ensue, which was repeated again a few days later. Total sessions: 4.

Monday: Bernds and Acapulco. I drove over from Friedricksdorf to Bernds, arriving at the 1 pm opening. My first (post massage by Sandra) session turned into a hot threeway with Steffi and Nina on the downstairs couch. Man was that hot, much better than a two girl session at a Hessen club. Since Bernds is a club for a few hours and sessions and no more (unless you like sitting at the bar speaking German), I drove up to Velbert and stopped in Acapulco – one very good session with Lisa (RO). Total sessions: 4, including massage by Sandra and the threesome.

Tuesday: Babylon Elsdorf and Bernds. I stopped in Babylon because I had been there many years ago, had a nice time then, and vowed to stop in again for the experience. This is the only NRW club that the girls are nude. I loved the sauna and whirlpool. The menu was great. The girls were not up to Oase / Sharks standard, but generally were better than Acapulco and on par with World. After a terrific dinner, I headed over to Bernds for the evening, trying to check into Hotel Reuter, but ended up at Hotel Johnel. I intended to repeat with Maria who was there, but so was Anna and Tina. Oh, what to do and choices! Both Anna and Tina were wonderful and if I were a resident, they would be my FKK wives. Totals sessions: 3.

Wednesday: World. I saw some friends on Wednesday in Giessen and stopped into World for the evening, staying late. I liked the downstairs relax room (which the girls will offer some couch time), but I had trouble with the LU. All the girls that I had interest in did not seem interested in doing a session with me. I am clean, not badly overweight or old, so it was frustrating. I think part of the issue is that my habit / approach is to ignore or move away from girls that don't interest me, so I seem aloof? Total sessions: 1 plus a private daytime party elsewhere.

Thursday: Sharks. I arrived late, around dinner, because I had stayed out late at World and drove down from Giessen, checking into the IBIS Budget Darmstadt before arriving. I started out by have a nice dinner meal and sitting down to relax a bit before doing any sessions. Suddenly, a Turkish guy sat down next to me, nudged me awake, and said that the place was being raided by Police. I have never experienced one before, but I had read about them on the forum and so was relaxed about it. No sessions here tonight, but I did get a good look at the LU, which was about the same as it had been on Saturday. Based on that, I'the say that the Sharks LU on a weekday is better than Oase on a Sunday, but the Oase LU is better on a Friday and Saturday. Total sessions: 0 (raid).

Friday: Oase. I wanted to spend at least two days at Oase, one of them being Friday or Saturday. I chose Friday due to the more favorable weather and met a forum friend here, who pointed out Janey to me (thank you very much! Total sessions: 5.

Saturday: World and Oase. Based on recommendations of forum friends, I decided to give World another try, this one during the daytime and early evening. As a result, I got to peruse the outdoor area and enjoy a little rare sunshine. I liked the Oase outdoor a little better at this time, but maybe World is better during the summer. In either case, I wish that more girls had come outside to meet me. This only happened once last Sunday, when I did a session out in full view on one of the loungers against the wall at Oase. I ended up doing two sessions at World, a very cute blonde tanned RO (get the picture of the girl type I like?) with be cups, sitting by the door / entry to the buffet across from the bar. I had a nice standard session with her and she sent her two friends (Oona and Luana) to me a little while later for a 30 minute threesome. They wanted a present that I had given to their friend at the end of our session. I don't tip, but I like to give out a little nice present that they can use to girls that I session with. Beyond that, I again found the World LU to be somewhat disappointing, so I took a short drive to Oase to finish out the night.

I stayed until nearly closing at Oase, because the next day (May 1) was Orthodox Easter, and I knew from my visit last Sunday that the LU didn't improve until 1600 to 1700 hours, after I would already be on a plane out of FRA. I repeated with Janey for a nice 60 minute session, plus had two more. Total sessions for the day: 5, one being a threesome.

Epilogue: I had not realized it, but I scraped the outside of a rim on my Sixt rental when I entered the garage at Ibis Darmstadt. The garage entry is narrow and curvey. AFAICT, Sixt charged me 178 euro for the damage, with I should be able to recover through the insurance coverage provided by my credit card.

If you have any specific questions about my experiences, let me know by PM or forum post.

SvenFKK
05-04-16, 22:04
The only disappointment was the Sharks raid, where I was detained with everyone else for about 2 hours
Can you say a bit more about this? While passing a kiosk this morning, I noticed some yellow-press headline about police filming VIPs in front of a brothel. Of course, being the yellow press, it might be exaggerrated or even made up, but reading about the raid on the same day makes me wonder whether there could be a connection.

FKK Acapulco on a Monday night was hard to judge. The girls wear bikinis and lingerie
Although I am a nudist, I usually don't visit FKK clubs when mongering, but rather partytreff clubs (though some of these sometimes have FKK days); the reason is price-of course I prefer the girls nude everywhere all the time. An exception is Dietzenbach, which is less expensive and also close by (and I have had many good and very few bad experiences there). I don't think I've been to a proper FKK club (other than Dietzenbach), but have asked at the door about prices at a couple and saw nude girls. OK, Hessen and not NRW, but somehow I doubt that the girls are nude at FKK clubs in Hessen and not in NRW.

But surely if it is called an FKK club the girls are nude?

This is the only NRW club that the girls are nude.
Really? There are many, many FKK clubs. Can someone confirm this?

Hessen Bub
05-04-16, 22:15
Never heard of any (yellow) press present at a raid / check at FKK clubs. Maybe at Artemis, but all other checks through the authorities are taking place inside the club, no chance for pictures. Even in Berlin clients were not obliged to leave the club, and if you're not a celebrity nobody will be interested in a photo of you.

Most clubs in NRW are Saunaclubs = girls are wearing dessous, with a few exception as for example Schieferhof.

Most clubs in Hessen are FKK clubs = girls are more or less nude, except for one dessous day per week.

HB.

MeridienL
05-05-16, 00:32
Hello folks,

I'm ending my journey near Stuttgart and want to do one last FKK visit tomorrow. Anyone has experienced all Sakura, Flamingo and Palace near Stuttgart? Could you give me a feel of.

The difference between the three clubs? Specifically, in terms of:

(a) girls friendliness (GFE, and talkative).

(b) clubs atmosphere.

(c) prices and no upselling.

I'm more into clubs with easy-going girls even though I like a pretty inside atmosphere that you can chill at.

A quick summary of my experience and perspective at Oase vs. Shark that I visited last 2 nights:

(a) Friendly and approachable girls at Shark. Hard to connect with / approach girls at Oase IMO. Most of the girls at Oase where like.

"don't talk to me unless you want to session right now". Very hard to feel a connection with such girls. Although there were 2 girls whom I liked and sessioned with.

At Shark though, I found it easier to connect with some girls and had really good sessions. To be clear, I'm usually good at this and would say completely felt the girls mode.

In Oase is really a drawback.

(b) I'd say Oase was really gorgeous with that Roman / Greek style. Shark was still nice but nothing comparable to Oase in decoration. Although, I loved how you could hear load music.

In the rooms by the Jacuzi at Shark. It was a unique experience.

(c) At Oase, almost all girls were just trying to upsell (as Sirioja had warned me about it correctly). At shark, you could easily hold a girl kiss her and she would move with the flow.

Vs. At Oase the girls are so straight for money and after 30 seconds want to jump in the room.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

PayForIt
05-05-16, 00:55
I don't know where to put this summary of my FKK trip because it reports on multiple clubs, but this seems to be the most appropriate place.

This past weekend, I completed an eight-day tour of selected Hessen and NRW clubs, having a variety of experiences that I had posted under the individual club forums. The only disappointment was the Sharks raid,
If you have any specific questions about my experiences, let me know by PM or forum post.Really good and useful report so many thanks. I love the club comparison reports and they do assist tourists like me to choose clubs. First, thanks for confirming you sessioned with Elizabeth (HU) who I've just queried on the Oase thread. Wish I'd looked here first! Did you happen to see her on any weekday as well as the Sunday?

Couple of questions if I may. First, if you could only go back to one of these clubs on a 1 day visit which would you choose and why? Secondly, if you had to select a stand out girl on your trip who would that be and why?

Many thanks. Really good report.

Pistons
05-05-16, 03:44
Really? There are many, many FKK clubs. Can someone confirm this?They usually wear a little bit. But apart from lingerie day, they are usually not allowed to hide their nipples.

Sirioja
05-05-16, 05:49
They usually wear a little bit. But apart from lingerie day, they are usually not allowed to hide their nipples.World, Mainhattan, Bab Elsdorf, Prestige Neunkirchen are real FKK with full naked girls, but at Sharks, not really full naked for all, Oase, not many full naked. Aca, GT, LR, YY, Oceans Hamburg clubs are not FKK, girls are not naked, you have to be able to guess and girls body looks different with or without 19 cm heels. Little duck when walking without.

SvenFKK
05-05-16, 10:31
Never heard of any (yellow) press present at a raid / check at FKK clubs.
No, not the press present, but the press writing about police filming. Sounds unusual; maybe just made up.

Most clubs in NRW are Saunaclubs = girls are wearing dessous, with a few exception as for example Schieferhof.

Most clubs in Hessen are FKK clubs = girls are more or less nude, except for one dessous day per week.
What about all the red-carpet clubs with "FKK" in the name? Not nude?

Hessen Bub
05-05-16, 10:45
RTC = FKK = nude. I tend to forget them.

Police is filming inside the club during the raid. At least they did when I "attended" a raid a World. They of course say that the video will be deleted and not stored. Sure.

HB.

Sirioja
05-05-16, 11:06
RTC = FKK = nude. I tend to forget them.

Police is filming inside the club during the raid. At least they did when I "attended" a raid a World. They of course say that the video will be deleted and not stored. Sure.

HB.And then they sell a porn video to get money to buy Christmas present.

Mambomike
05-05-16, 11:43
Can you say a bit more about this? While passing a kiosk this morning, I noticed some yellow-press headline about police filming VIPs in front of a brothel. Of course, being the yellow press, it might be exaggerrated or even made up, but reading about the raid on the same day makes me wonder whether there could be a connection.This had been a normal raid, checking the facilities and papers. There were no press, but the police were taking pictures throughout the club, but generally not at the patrons and definitely not a lineup style picture taking. I don't think there was a connection.

Reading the police faces, I could tell it was just normal business. They did however check the documentation or passports of all the patrons (and I am sure all employees too). If you had overstayed your visa or had no documentation, there could have been a problem. In my case, I had left my passport in my locked car (I'm not sure this is any better or worse than having it in my locker) and the police escorted me to the car to retrieve it. They did not search lockers or vehicles (as might have occurred in other countries).

If you have the unfortunate experience of a raid, my advice is to relax, stay calm, and be patient. If you are going to be late for a flight connection, just ask one of the officers and they might process you first and let you leave.

Although I am a nudist, I usually don't visit FKK clubs when mongering, but rather partytreff clubs (though some of these sometimes have FKK days); the reason is price-of course I prefer the girls nude everywhere all the time. An exception is Dietzenbach, which is less expensive and also close by (and I have had many good and very few bad experiences there). I don't think I've been to a proper FKK club (other than Dietzenbach), but have asked at the door about prices at a couple and saw nude girls. OK, Hessen and not NRW, but somehow I doubt that the girls are nude at FKK clubs in Hessen and not in NRW. But surely if it is called an FKK club the girls are nude?

Really? There are many, many FKK clubs. Can someone confirm this?Most non RTC clubs in Hesse are FKK, I. E. Nude. Prices are 50 euro for each 30 minutes and 50 euro for extras, 100 for anal. Most clubs (the exceptions being Babylon Elsdorf and Bernds) in the NRW call themselves either Saunaclubs or use the FKK moniker, but the girls wear some sort of semi-erotic clothing and do not (generally) display their nipples and pussy in the lounge area. Examples of this type of club are Goldentime, Samya, Acapulco, and Living Room. Some girls, like Sabrina at Goldentime (ex World), sometimes go entirely nude (in Goldentime when I met and roomed her) and some girls go topless.

Mambomike
05-05-16, 11:56
Really good and useful report so many thanks. I love the club comparison reports and they do assist tourists like me to choose clubs. Thanks. Just paying back.

First, thanks for confirming you sessioned with Elizabeth (HU) who I've just queried on the Oase thread. Wish I'd looked here first! Did you happen to see her on any weekday as well as the Sunday?Yes Elizabeth was there on Sunday and Thursday. I had extended rooms with her both times, which frankly got a little personal. I almost ended up in Hungary. Elizabeth is a striking, beautiful girl inside and out. Her smile is infectious.

Couple of questions if I may. First, if you could only go back to one of these clubs on a 1 day visit which would you choose and why? Secondly, if you had to select a stand out girl on your trip who would that be and why?

Many thanks. Really good report.1. Which club for a one day visit is a tough question and it depends on circumstances. A friend of mine likes Mainhattan as a compromise between FRA convenience and LU size. I have never been there, but it should be considered an option. For me, Bernds is a go to club for a few hours, but it is too far away from airports for a one-dayer and not suitable for an entire day. From Dusseldorf, I would say that Goldentime during the daytime and Samya on a Saturday night. From Frankfurt, I would say Sharks on a Friday or Saturday, Oase on a weekday, and toss up Sharks and Oase on a Sunday. Using public transportation, I think Sharks is a little easier to get to with a good train schedule. I have arrived at Oase by train and / or cab and it is a little tricky if you don't know the connections through. For a day trip, I have dropped my luggage in a locker at the Frankfurt train station, before boarding the S5 to Friedricksdorf or Bad Homburg. Having driven (and walked) around Friedricksdorf and Bad Homburg, I don't think there is really much difference in distance by cab.

Mambomike
05-05-16, 11:59
They usually wear a little bit. But apart from lingerie day, they are usually not allowed to hide their nipples.This is true at a true FKK, like the Hessen clubs. Some clubs in the NRW use the FKK moniker in their naming, but the girls often wear some sort of panty and bra in the lounge.

The main difference for me is that its much nicer doing a couch interview with a naked babe than one wearing saunaclub garb.

Pistons
05-05-16, 16:40
. I have arrived at Oase by train and / or cab and it is a little tricky if you don't know the connections through. For a day trip, I have dropped my luggage in a locker at the Frankfurt train station, before boarding the S5 to Friedricksdorf or Bad Homburg. Having driven (and walked) around Friedricksdorf and Bad Homburg, I don't think there is really much difference in distance by cab.You mean Friedrishdorf and Seulberg I assume? Walking from Bad Homburg must take awhile longer. ?

And which of the nrw clubs have you been to? Have you been to Oceans, LR, DV? (Or just GT, Bernds, Samya, ACA, Babylon?

Reading the boards lately it sounds like the nrw clubs are suffering from there being too many clubs around. Is this true? Would it be better if there were just half as many clubs? Even hessen is starting to reach its limit with only 5 clubs. I know the population of NRW is over twice as large as in hessen, but its got 3 times as many clubs, and less tourists...

Shark16
05-05-16, 17:02
Even hessen is starting to reach its limit with only 5 clubs. Hessen got at least 12 clubs AFAIK: Sharks, Oase, World, Mainhattan, Dietzenbach, Atlanta, Bahama, Royal, Night & Day, Rom, 5th Element, Palace .... Did I miss anyone?

Pistons
05-05-16, 17:42
Ok I forgot Dietzenbach and Atlanta. But aside from palace, mainhatten, oase, sharks and world I don't know if the others really constitutes as an FKK. Or do they?

Ok, did a search and also found a place called FKK Mambo

Banana Boi
05-05-16, 21:57
I don't know if the others really constitutes as an FKK. Or do they?Why would the others not be considered a FKK? Just because they aren't as popular on ISG doesn't mean they are not FKK clubs.

I believe Mambo is the old Club Darling, near Oase.

Sirioja
05-05-16, 22:13
Hessen got at least 12 clubs AFAIK: Sharks, Oase, World, Mainhattan, Dietzenbach, Atlanta, Bahama, Royal, Night & Day, Rom, 5th Element, Palace .... Did I miss anyone?FKK Royal and 35 are closed.

Pistons
05-05-16, 23:40
Well, my impression was that Royal and I think one more were not the classical FKK place with food, lounge, bar etc etc.

FKK Mambo is up in Heldenbergen. Can even find it on google maps. It also finds me a place called FKK Caribic in Wiesbaden (Hessen). But Royal, Night and Day, 5th element etc are not to be found under such a tag. Bahama goes just under 'Bahama Club'. No idea why it wouldnt be called an fkk, but I'm not naming it...

Sirioja
05-06-16, 00:44
No food included in 19€ entry at Atlanta Hanau, but you can order pizzas.

No foods at Royal, but closed since September.

Mambomike
05-06-16, 04:54
You mean Friedrishdorf and Seulberg I assume? Walking from Bad Homburg must take awhile longer. ?

And which of the nrw clubs have you been to? Have you been to Oceans, LR, DV? (Or just GT, Bernds, Samya, ACA, Babylon?
I meant what I said, Friedricksdorf and Bad Homburg. I wouldn't walk from Bad Homburg, but by car / taxi, they aren't that much different in distance from Oase, on the other side of the A5 from the towns. BTW, I stayed at the Mercure Friedricksdorf and enjoyed it. On Saturday, a short walk down the street takes you to a farmers market set up next to the Volksbank. Vendors sell fruits, vegetables, and meats. I also highly recommend the Moe's bakery right near by the Volksbank, a few blocks from the Mercure.

Mambomike
05-06-16, 04:56
Hessen got at least 12 clubs AFAIK: Sharks, Oase, World, Mainhattan, Dietzenbach, Atlanta, Bahama, Royal, Night & Day, Rom, 5th Element, Palace .... Did I miss anyone?I have not been there, but what I can surmise, the Bahama Club is kind of a training camp for the other clubs, the first place girls work on their way from RO. I met several girls that told me that they came from and started out there.

NyyRanger
05-06-16, 12:35
What would be a recommendation for a club in Munich area? Looks like Hawaii and Colosseum are the top choices. Which one is better? Are there any other options there?

Barry Ohill
05-06-16, 16:31
Long time lurker, First time poster. Thanks to the great reports on this site, I have made four trips from the USA to NRW. GT and LR are my goto clubs and I always take advantage of the same day. Both club discount. I have also been to Haus Panthera (pre ACA) Villa Venus and LaLuna. I haven't posted because I don't remember details well with jet lag and all the free beer at LR. One thing I do remember was going with [CodeWord901] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord901) at GT because I thought she looked a lot like Jennifer Garner. She priced herself at a premium, but was a lot of fun. I have a new trip in a couple of weeks and am planning to mix in new clubs. My original plan was to hit ACA in Velbert (new for me) after arriving Monday morning, GT / LR Tue, new club / LR on Wed, then fly home from DUS Thurs. It looks like I may be disappointed in ACA on Monday based on reports. Any recommended changes to my itinerary? I usually get hotels close to my nighttime club.

SaratogaX
05-07-16, 17:15
I know this depends of girl's mood and all sorts of other factors but there is probably a set of actions / questions / clues that can help one at least narrow this question down a bit when.

First meeting a girl. I am new to this and girls, especially these kind, can pretty much read me in 15 seconds or less so any kind of suggestions would help.

TIA.

Banana Boi
05-08-16, 03:05
GT because I thought she looked a lot like Jennifer Garner. The 2 Jennifer Garner type girls I can think of last year were German Anna and Romanian(?) Carmen, neither are at GT anymore.

PussyLiccker
05-08-16, 03:21
Yes, Carmen does in a way, but I can certainly understand when he says Loleeta has the Garner look(out of the two, Loleeta comes much closer to the Garner look). The session was hiliarious. She is very professional PSE type which is not my style(well at least not her kind).

Carmen and Loleeta can be kinda sisters in a way looks wise, but Carmen is taller and looks stronger build as Loleeta looks erotic PSE with both having the big Garner-like mouths. I know Carmen is Ro although she like to say Italian, but supposedly Loleeta is German, but could be something else knowing the various backgrounds the supposed "German" girls have at GT.

PussyLiccker
05-08-16, 03:53
I know this depends of girl's mood and all sorts of other factors but there is probably a set of actions / questions / clues that can help one at least narrow this question down a bit when.

First meeting a girl. I am new to this and girls, especially these kind, can pretty much read me in 15 seconds or less so any kind of suggestions would help.

TIA.Luke Skywanker uses the force or should we say good sense. Vibes. If you don't feel it is right, no matter how hot or good looking, there should be other girls around as alternatives. Nothing complex. Just something you get a feel of over time if initially you make some wrong picks. You get some right picks, sometimes wrong.

Know the pricing of which club you are attending, what is typically included in a standard service. Whatever part of the service is important (kissing for example), bring it up if you don't want any surprises.

Like a lot of people would say here myriads of times, "take your time. " Lots of girls around with club in business for a long time. Plenty of time to acquaint yourself with different girls, and take the one you feel is right.

Pistons
05-08-16, 13:55
, and take the one you feel is right.Or as I do it, I take the one that makes my dick the hardest while focusing and thinking about having sex with her. Also allways got to try out at least 1 new girl every day there. And usually 3 sessions per day. Or 4-5 if I only stay for 1 day at a time, or it is the last day so got nothing to save for.

Dutedrac
05-08-16, 22:32
Yes, Carmen does in a way, but I can certainly understand when he says Loleeta has the Garner look(out of the two, Loleeta comes much closer to the Garner look). The session was hiliarious. She is very professional PSE type which is not my style(well at least not her kind).

Carmen and Loleeta can be kinda sisters in a way looks wise, but Carmen is taller and looks stronger build as Loleeta looks erotic PSE with both having the big Garner-like mouths. I know Carmen is Ro although she like to say Italian, but supposedly Loleeta is German, but could be something else knowing the various backgrounds the supposed "German" girls have at GT.Carmen GT is romanian, with typical romanian-GT service = nothing to remember, I do not see any resemblance between GT Carmen and Jennifer Garner.

More Garner similarities with GT Loleeta, yes she is german, very PSE style, one of the infamous german GT upsellers pulling the ridiculous 100e-for-"premium"-service scam with unexperienced mongers, eventually banned (but probably not for good, unfortunately).

The closest lookalike I reckon for german GT Loleeta is cezech Oase ELizabeth (=Adolfina in Globe), but as we all know Elizabeth/Adolfina is a gem for service and attitude, very correct girl despite being used to swiss tarifs.

PussyLiccker
05-08-16, 23:01
I had good typical Ro services at GT. LOL. Carmen, I agree although I did meet her at LR. If you know Carmen (some of my buddies do), it's quite funny how she works. LOL.

Czech Eliz looks nothing like Garner.

Abox79
05-08-16, 23:46

TIA.Apart from agreeing in advance of agreeing to go to a room what you are going to get for your money I'd say just go with your gut instinct. One guys 'steak' is another guys 'hot dog' and vice-versa. Speak to girls before agreeing anything, if she's your type physically and you like her personality then go for it.

PussyLiccker
05-09-16, 14:43
To add, you visit a club multiple times, you are more familiar with the club environment and the girls. That will also make a difference.

Disadvantages of a typical newb:

May not know the pricing well or relative idea of services.

Advantage: Not jaded, and fun amplified many times. :D

Banana Boi
05-13-16, 03:50
Do Sharks and Oase still have the buy 5, get 6 entry specials? Which other clubs have similar specials?

Pistons
05-13-16, 04:46
Do Sharks and Oase still have the buy 5, get 6 entry specials? Which other clubs have similar specials?Oase had buy 4 get 6. Still adverticed on their website, but it also says untill 19.jan 2016. Hmm

TankTank123
05-13-16, 04:56
Oase had buy 4 get 6. Still adverticed on their website, but it also says untill 19.jan 2016. HmmI bought that 4 get 6 package in March 2016.

Sirioja
05-13-16, 05:27
Oase had buy 4 get 6. Still adverticed on their website, but it also says untill 19.jan 2016. Hmm6 entry, just bought 4 , is since beginning of 2015 and Oase is not so full now, the most attractive are 2 holes in the garden, I miss to play, but no other target there. No more Maria Platinum, Sabina Scarlet Johanson, Ina. Better GFE services at LR or Sharks or Atlanta or Aca with no extra, no upselling: Do You want to finish in my mouth after 5 mn, so You won t be able to fuck me. Street WGs job in 10 mn. Not my film.

Pistons
05-13-16, 07:20
6 entry, just bought 4 , is since beginning of 2015 and Oase is not so full now, the most attractive are 2 holes in the garden, I miss to play, but no other target there. No more Maria Platinum, Sabina Scarlet Johanson, Ina. Better GFE services at LR or Sharks or Atlanta or Aca with no extra, no upselling: Do You want to finish in my mouth after 5 mn, so You won t be able to fuck me. Street WGs job in 10 mn. Not my film.I see what you are doing now.

Question is, is it good for us mongerers if there are less people attending a club, or if there are more people filling up the pockets of the girls?

XXL
05-14-16, 17:19
What would be a recommendation for a club in Munich area? Looks like Hawaii and Colosseum are the top choices. Which one is better? Are there any other options there?In town the place to go is Laufhaus Vitalia. See some reports about Vitalia below to get an idea of what to expect. Only downside of Vitalia compared to the FKKs is that BBBJ will be hard to get unless girls know you very well. But the overall "line-up" at Vitalia beats the line-up of any other place including the two FKKs you mention. Vitalia girls pay 150 to 170 euros a day rent but they have 3 meals a day included in that price. Girls at Laierkasten (Hell's Angel place, 20 minutes' walk from Vitalia) pay the same rent and get only a puny breakfast included. I seldom stop at Laierkasten any more these days as girls there look less happy and are usually reluctant to accept my Sagami condoms.

Vitalia has a few Latinas (2 or 3 Colombians and 2 or 3 from the DR), otherwise chiefly Romanians.

PussyLiccker
05-14-16, 23:27
Anybody know if Deutsche Telekom (T-mobile) re-up sim cards expire after 6 months (or some other duration) of non-usage? If it does "expire," do you have to go to T-shop to re-register and pay a certain activation fee?

Anybody know of another pay as you go sims that that has reliable coverage with LTE include that are better deals?

Abox79
05-15-16, 09:27
Unless you wish to keep the particular number for contact purposes I'd just get a new sim if I were you. I do this every time I go to the USA.

Under new roaming rules etc within EU can't you send a text message to keep the number 'live', or maybe make a brief but chargeable call? If this is possible I would load it with plenty of credit to keep you going.

Anybody know if Deutsche Telekom (T-mobile) re-up sim cards expire after 6 months (or some other duration) of non-usage? If it does "expire," do you have to go to T-shop to re-register and pay a certain activation fee?

Anybody know of another pay as you go sims that that has reliable coverage with LTE include that are better deals?

PussyLiccker
05-16-16, 00:48
GT Loleeta, yes she is german, National perhaps. Supposedly, claims Italian(There are other brunettes at GT do this) or is Serbian decent, but says German like the other brunettes in the group which I suspected. Like Lorena who claims half Italian is likely a Balkan too. Matter a fact, I think all those girls in the group are Balkans.

German is a nationality. See, a lot of the girls that claim German, I suspect some being really German like Meike (who is quite amiable by the way), or some others met at clubs, but they all either grew up in De or lived a long time. Different from girls that migrate to work as an adult.

So when people are looking for Germans, you will run into nationals, but does them being German have much to do with their looks or whatnot given you cannot even be sure of their background.

We take girls who are attractive no matter what nationality.

Jfk21
05-17-16, 22:39
Hello,

My first time visit to Frankfurt on Monday the 11th of July on a fleeting visit.

I arrive at the Frankfurt main station at 5 pm.

I need to the reach the Frankfurt airport at midnight.

Now given the limited time of 7 hours I have (including commute) on a Monday, could you please advice me which one of the 2 (Oase or sharks) should I visit since I have been very keen on visiting one of the 2 after reading such great things here about them.

I may not have too much time to spend there but for a first time visitor I am very keen on experiencing whatever I can.

I am looking for a really good quality experience in the famous Frankfurt FKK.

I hope being Asian would not pose any kind of a problem as reported occasionally.

The only other time I have been before to a FKK is Artemis in Berlin.

Please advice,

Thank you

Banana Boi
05-17-16, 23:34
Thanks guys for confirming Oase still has the multi-entry special. I no longer see a similar special for Sharks on their site. Do they still have it?

I see Wednesdays are 50 euro entry now at Sharks. Are Wednesdays sausage fests like Sundays?

Sirioja
05-18-16, 04:21
Thanks guys for confirming Oase still has the multi-entry special. I no longer see a similar special for Sharks on their site. Do they still have it?

I see Wednesdays are 50 euro entry now at Sharks. Are Wednesdays sausage fests like Sundays?Many locals resting at Sharks on Wednesday until 8 pm, no problem to get girls you want if you don not sleep in your glass. Entry 50. Many girls free especially on evening.

Sirioja
05-18-16, 07:10
Hello,

My first time visit to Frankfurt on Monday the 11th of July on a fleeting visit.

I arrive at the Frankfurt main station at 5 pm.

I need to the reach the Frankfurt airport at midnight.

Now given the limited time of 7 hours I have (including commute) on a Monday, could you please advice me which one of the 2 (Oase or sharks) should I visit since I have been very keen on visiting one of the 2 after reading such great things here about them.

I may not have too much time to spend there but for a first time visitor I am very keen on experiencing whatever I can...I would say the fastest and easiest from airport. Entry 65 vs 70, better foods and drinks at Sharks. In both WGs like to catch pandas as they say. Monday is not the best day for FKK if you don't know some girls.

Sirioja
05-18-16, 07:53
GT Loleeta, yes she is german, very PSE style, one of the infamous german GT upsellers pulling the ridiculous 100e-for-"premium"-service scam with unexperienced mongers, eventually banned (but probably not for good, unfortunately).

The closest lookalike I reckon for german GT Loleeta is cezech Oase ELizabeth (=Adolfina in Globe), but as we all know Elizabeth/Adolfina is a gem for service and attitude, very correct girl despite being used to swiss tarifs.Even not really my type for look and scar, but Elisabet. Cz is really friendly and super honest, just not sensual enough for me, sex is not only technique, but I like her behavior and enjoyed our pizza time until it closed. I would say like for my sweet ghost Ina, they have real ethic for this job.

At GT, Lorena ex Jayjay is certainly not German born, not sure for Coco, for guys who don t like Romanians.

Hessen Bub
05-18-16, 15:56
I no longer see a similar special for Sharks on their site. Do they still have it?

You can buy discount cards with 5 or 20 entries. Price for the 20 entry ticket is 950 EUR. Don't know about the 5 entries.

HB.

Jfk21
05-18-16, 20:50
I would say the fastest and easiest from airport. Entry 65 vs 70, better foods and drinks at Sharks. In both WGs like to catch pandas as they say. Monday is not the best day for FKK if you don't know some girls.Haha. Panda= newbie?

Spirit a wee bit dampened to know Monday isn't ideal.

July is a while away so it would be foolish of me to ask for names from now I suppose.

Again, which one would you feel would be fastest / easiest to go to the airport considering I go to get to the airport by midnight.

Like mentioned earlier, I will be going from the Frankfurt main station (arriving from Paris by train) at about 5 PM.

Which place between Oase and sharks do you feel would be a better experience given the time, day etc?

Many thanks for your post. Much appreciated.

Sirioja
05-19-16, 01:17
I don't understand: You come by train from Paris and you go back at midnight? Night train? For your short time, maybe taxi will be faster to have about 5 hours to spend in club.

Newbies and pandas are different for WGs.

Carpe Viam
05-19-16, 04:56
Haha. Panda= newbie?..Pandas mean the Asians customers according to one friend of an ISGer. This friend who heard it from one girl of World. As this ISGer thought that this expression is common among All the WG of All FKK (which is not true), he began to write here without stopping just to insult Asian customers.

Jfk21
05-19-16, 05:35
I don t understand: You come by train from Paris and you go back at midnight? Night train? For your short time, maybe taxi will be faster to have about 5 hours to spend in club.

Newbies and pandas are different for WGs.Sorry if I have been not been clear.

Yes I am reaching Frankfurt by train from Paris scheduled to reach by 5 pm.

And then I leave need to reach Frankfurt airport latest by 12.15 am for my onward journey.

Thus I have only 7 hours in the Frankfurt area including all commute to and from the FKK I finally choose to go to.

Hoping to have a nice time however rushed it may be.

Thus seeking advice here on which one to go to.

Thanks

Jfk21
05-19-16, 05:45
I don t understand: You come by train from Paris and you go back at midnight? Night train? For your short time, maybe taxi will be faster to have about 5 hours to spend in club.

Newbies and pandas are different for WGs.Should I consider going to palace in case the the Lu would possibly be better there on a Monday compared to the other 2?

Hoping to leave Frankfurt with a nice smile if you know what I mean.

Thanks

Sirioja
05-19-16, 16:56
Should I consider going to palace in case the the Lu would possibly be better there on a Monday compared to the other 2?

ThanksAs newbie and Asian type, I don't advice you Palace, you the better take taxi to Sharks, less than 30 mn to go.

Dutedrac
05-19-16, 18:01
National perhaps. Supposedly, claims Italian(There are other brunettes at GT do this) or is Serbian decent, but says German like the other brunettes in the group which I suspected. Like Lorena who claims half Italian is likely a Balkan too. Matter a fact, I think all those girls in the group are Balkans.

German is a nationality. See, a lot of the girls that claim German, I suspect some being really German like Meike (who is quite amiable by the way), or some others met at clubs, but they all either grew up in De or lived a long time. Different from girls that migrate to work as an adult.

So when people are looking for Germans, you will run into nationals, but does them being German have much to do with their looks or whatnot given you cannot even be sure of their background.

We take girls who are attractive no matter what nationality.No, I did not see her family tree and I dont care about it. Point is: born and / or raised in Germany.

Cultural environment and familiar / social situation do condition the sexual behavior much more than genetics IMO, so it is not so important in which hospital she came to life.

If you talk with Loleeta, you know after ten seconds for example that she was raised in Germany and not, let's say, in Romania or in Italy.

And also if you f**k her. Cause she is a greedy upselling beetch, hopefully banned forever from GT for her scams, but for sure she can f**k like an animal when she wants, which I find typical feature of "german" WGs.

PussyLiccker
05-20-16, 03:45
And also if you f**k her. Cause she is a greedy upselling beetch, hopefully banned forever from GT for her scams, but for sure she can f**k like an animal when she wants, which I find typical feature of "german" WGs.Oh ok, so only Germans can fuck like an animal and that is if she wants to. And the non-Germans are not capable even if they want to. Got to laugh at this just like your fake Romanian GFE comments. So they've been brought up to fuck like animals, cultural thing? No, no, probably genetic because they arn't capable. LOL.

Dutedrac
05-20-16, 14:26
Oh ok, so only Germans can fuck like an animal and that is if she wants to. And the non-Germans are not capable even if they want to. Got to laugh at this just like your fake Romanian GFE comments. So they've been brought up to fuck like animals, cultural thing? No, no, probably genetic because they arn't capable. LOL.Risus abundat in ore stultorum? Don't take it so personal PL, just because I like to keep reminding you that you are self admittedly a monger who rates looks over service.

Once again, the (boring) point is that (in my opinion) there is a pattern in sex behavior strongly related to nationality (meaning which country / environment you've grown up), and especially different sexual patterns become even more clear (to me) when speaking of paid for sex.

Have you been with many romanian girls, inside and outside of clubs, WGs and not WGs?
Have you been with many german girls, inside and outside of clubs, WGs and not WGs?
Have you been with many WGs of different countries around the world (asia, lat-am, europe, africa) ? Looks like you like to travel a lot. You do not notice patterns in sexual behavior?

If you don't notice patterns, and think that average romanian paid for sex equals to paid for sex from any other nationality, well I respect that but can't help linking it to different requirements than mine, what I call typical "fake" romanian GFE is probably ok for you but not for me.

With 90% romanian girls in the clubs, guess who is the lucky guy.

And please, to anybody (majority probably) disagreeing with this view, there is no need to remind that there are "exceptions", or that you can not generalize (why not ?) and so on. I know that.

PussyLiccker
05-20-16, 14:53
For me, looks and service. Service without looks hell no. For you maybe. What does non-p6 has to do with the talk here. WGs man.

Banana Boi
05-23-16, 18:37
A question for those who have been to Vullkanstrasse in Duisburg. Where do you park when you go. I saw 1 parking lot across the street at 23-25 (?) but I was thinking I can't park there and walk to the other places, can I?

A word of advice. The area around Vulkanstrasse is a zoo for traffic around 4 pm. I was in the neighbourhood and made the mistake of trying to go. Ii will try again late at night when there won't be 1000 18 wheelers trying to manoeuvre through small streets.

BuckDekan
05-31-16, 22:11
All,

This is my first post. I've read the long post at the beginning and many current ones so I hope I'm not being repetitive. I'm planning my first FKK trip in September or October and have settled on Frankfurt. Are either or both those months a poor choice due to conventions, holidays, vacations, etc? Also, are any of the outside areas still in use during those months?

Smuffin
06-01-16, 02:06
All,

This is my first post. I've read the long post at the beginning and many current ones so I hope I'm not being repetitive. I'm planning my first FKK trip in September or October and have settled on Frankfurt. Are either or both those months a poor choice due to conventions, holidays, vacations, etc? Also, are any of the outside areas still in use during those months?You've elected to visit during Oktoberfest. I did that a couple years back, outside temps were nice & from my perspective selection of women was great. Those who are more frequent regulars may be able to provide a ratio if any drop during that time frame, I just know I had a good time during my visit. I hit up World & Mainhattan on that venture each with it's own charms. Sharks seems to be the more favored at the moment.

Smuffin
06-01-16, 02:29
Should I consider going to palace in case the the Lu would possibly be better there on a Monday compared to the other 2?

ThanksWith such a small window and the fact you will be arriving at Frankfurt main station I would suggest considering Mainhattan (tram line 11, directly from the main station Frankfurt Daimler Street stop) runs every couple minutes) or Sharks (S2 to Darmstadt) every 30 minutes.

Sharks seems to be the hot ticket at the moment but Mainhattan is just a bit shorter trip.

BuckDekan
06-01-16, 16:18
You've elected to visit during Oktoberfest. I did that a couple years back, outside temps were nice & from my perspective selection of women was great. Those who are more frequent regulars may be able to provide a ratio if any drop during that time frame, I just know I had a good time during my visit. I hit up World & Mainhattan on that venture each with it's own charms. Sharks seems to be the more favored at the moment.Thanks Smuffin. Recent price drops in airfare during that time are largely driving the decision but didn't want those savings to be wiped out by a poor experience in terms of ratios, etc. Haven't settled on specific clubs at moment though as an FKK newbie I may not be able to detect the more nuanced differences in that environment that more experienced members can discern. Avoiding the sharkiest ones is the main goal for first trip. Any input is appreciated.

SplitSecond
06-02-16, 05:25
Are FKKs located in only the big cities or can they be found in smaller towns? Taking an organized tour later in the summer. We will be stopping in several small towns. Just wondering what the options were.

Trier.

Nuremberg.

Bamberg.

Cochen.

Heidelberg.

Wurzberg.

Coblenz.

AC Pattaya
06-04-16, 05:51
How do the girls react to foot fetish requests? The first time that I went to a FKK was at FKK Mainhatten. I was too embarrassed to ask any of the girls for a foot job, toe sucking, etc. , until my last girl of the night. I just went for it and started sucking on her toes. She seemed to like it or at least pretended to like it. That good experience gave me confidence to get over the embarrassment of my fetish on my return trips. On my 2nd & 3rd trip, all of the girls were open to it. Then my luck ran out! On my 4th trip, two girls refused to let me suck on their toes. So I figured that I would try my luck at FKK Sharks, the first girl that I picked asked for 50 E extra while we were having sex. I refused her offer and just fucked her until our time was up. So I tried a different strategy on the next girl, I asked her at the bar if she would allow it before going to the room. She said it would be 50 E extra, so I passed. Then I asked 2 more girls and both said it would be extra, so I passed on them too. Finally, the 4th girl I asked agreed to include it and we had a great time in the room. Now, I've stopped asking upfront, because I feel that I was opening myself up to get up-sold by the girls. I refuse to pay extra for these services. It just seems strange that a girl will give you a blowjob or handjob, but not a foot job. It's even stranger that she will allow DFK & DATY, but won't let you suck on her toes. What are your experiences and what strategy works best for foot fetish requests?

FireStorm1
06-05-16, 06:18
How do the girls react to foot fetish requests? The first time that I went to a FKK was at FKK Mainhatten. I was too embarrassed to ask any of the girls for a foot job, toe sucking, etc. , until my last girl of the night. I just went for it and started sucking on her toes. She seemed to like it or at least pretended to like it. That good experience gave me confidence to get over the embarrassment of my fetish on my return trips. On my 2nd & 3rd trip, all of the girls were open to it. Then my luck ran out! On my 4th trip, two girls refused to let me suck on their toes. So I figured that I would try my luck at FKK Sharks, the first girl that I picked asked for 50 E extra while we were having sex. I refused her offer and just fucked her until our time was up. So I tried a different strategy on the next girl, I asked her at the bar if she would allow it before going to the room. She said it would be 50 E extra, so I passed. Then I asked 2 more girls and both said it would be extra, so I passed on them too. Finally, the 4th girl I asked agreed to include it and we had a great time in the room. Now, I've stopped asking upfront, because I feel that I was opening myself up to get up-sold by the girls. I refuse to pay extra for these services. It just seems strange that a girl will give you a blowjob or handjob, but not a foot job. It's even stranger that she will allow DFK & DATY, but won't let you suck on her toes. What are your experiences and what strategy works best for foot fetish requests?It all depends on the girl. Most of the girls allow it, but there are few that don't like it. Stick with the girls that accept your foot fetish requests and avoid the ones that don't. Never pay extra for it. If a girl tries to charge extra, walk away. Odds are she's going to be horrible on the room.

PussyLiccker
06-06-16, 08:02
I describe body types in this manner from narrowest to thickest:

Skinny, thin, thin-slim, slim, slim-curvy, curvy bubbly etc.., and thick.

PussyLiccker
06-06-16, 08:09
For those interested in getting a De sim card:

Not sure if you can get a Deutsche Telekom sim at Duss airport, but I got mine at a T-mobile Telekom shop. I thought it expires after 6 months of not topping up, and have to re-register, but apparently that is not the case (I just have to simply top up again even past that duration). I've experienced two types to top-ups. The printed codes I can get at Gas Stations which deducts 99cents everytime I activate 25 megs of LTE for 24 hrs, and after 25 megs, unlimited 64 kbps slow as a snail unlimited.

The other is at the airport in Duss I recently ran into. After I exit baggage area, there is a shop there, and they had stacks of 15 Euro top-up cards for purchase. I got LTE up to certain amount of data (I'm guessing 250 megs), and goes down to 64 kbps speed.

Banana Boi
06-06-16, 19:14
Just returned from my trip. 17 nights in FRA and NRW.

Before I rank the clubs I am putting a caveat emptor that this was overall the worst FKK lineup group on any of my trips since 2011. Many clubs failed to impress. I went to many visits without sampling a girl because there was no one I wanted. Am I pickier? Sure, but I still go with girls who look hot. On a positive, I met a very special girl at Mondial and look forward to seeing her again.

My rankings are on pure OPTIKS alone. Obviously these places (especially laufhaus) have very different service levels. I am also trying to rank per the general public rather than myself liking a few particular girls skewing the club ranking.

1. GT.
2. Sharks.
3. Mondial.
4. laufhaus Cologne.
5. LR.
6. Oase.
7. Oceans.
8. ACA.
9. Sixsens.
10. Mainhattan.
11. Samya.
12. Villa Vertigo.
13. PSR.
14. Magnum.

---------
GT - Only 4 visits for me this trip which is the lowest ever but there is still enough there to make anyone happy. Not enough new talent.
Sharks - 3 visits. Found the lineup weaker than my last 2 trips but the pure quantity of girls arguably puts club at #1. Average girl quality below GT.
Mondial - 6 visits. Like Sharks, average quality of girls not as good but large selection pool. They've cleaned up the majority of the whales and uglies and the club is looking up talent wise.
2 Hornstrasse / Laufhaus-Cologne. Really too bad it's upsell upsell upsell. Girls I tried here make good effort. Top end girls can be found here.
LR. Way too many visits. Some nice top end girls at LR (and as PL discovered always amazing service). Issue. Could use more girls.
Oase - 2 visits (Tue, Sat). On the positive, you no longer have to wait until 5 pm to go to Oase. I found decent girls there at 3 pm on both visits.
Oceans - 3 visits over 3 weekends. Would have been ranked higher but visit this past Friday left much to be desired.
ACA - 3 visits. Same girls. Good top 5 girls. As a newbie I'd be happy but I'm not.
Sixsens - 2 visits (Fri, Mon) - Fri visit was decent for me. Mon visit I regretted wasting gas to drive there.
Mainhattan. Fri night visit. Some ok girls but nothing special. Julia is a gem.
Samya - 1 Thu visit. Russian Katia is one of the top FKK girls right now but even she can't save this club.
Villa Vertigo. To be fair this was a weekday afternoon visit but still some ok girls.
PSR - 2 visits (Wed, Sat) - I go here to eat. If you want MILFy, go here.
Magnum - 1 sad visit on a Tue night. Horrid. Yes, people will say go on a weekend but I'm certainly not wasting a valuable weekend night to go to Magnum.

Banana Boi
06-06-16, 19:27
Don't think I've ever ranked food before but I feel many clubs have upped the ante so deserving of a post.

1. GT. Overall who can complain about GT's food? Maybe not as high end as VV and PSR can get but when made in such large quantity they do a damn good job.
2. Villa Vertigo. Only 1 meal but absolutely delicious pork chops. Needs more selection though.
3. PSR - 8 main entrees to select from. Always delicious.
4. Mondial. Good selection. Mondial has improved vastly with their food over the years.
5. Magnum. Quality has slipped a lot.
6. Sharks. Good selection. Serving duck one night was impressive. Could definitely turn down the salt level though. Is the chef a smoker?
7. ACA. I really don't mind there BBQ.
8. Oase - schnitzel very dry.
9. Oceans. For meals you have to pay for I found it very weak. My grilled chicken was only slightly better than ACA's free chicken.

XXL
06-06-16, 19:35
Don't think I've ever ranked food before but I feel many clubs have upped the ante so deserving of a post.

1. GT. Overall who can complain about GT's food? Maybe not as high end as VV and PSR can get but when made in such large quantity they do a damn good job.GT? Do you like queuing for your food and not seeing beforehand what they'll put onto your plate? Not to mention being seated on banks and burning yourself on one of the stoves. Seriously!

My two food faves are 1) FKK Sakura 2) FKK Paradise Stuttgart.

Hessen Bub
06-06-16, 20:41
1. GT.
2. Sharks.

Sharks - 3 visits. Found the lineup weaker than my last 2 trips but the pure quantity of girls arguably puts club at #1. So GT stays #1 why?

HB.

Pistons
06-06-16, 21:27
So quantity of 6's and 7's or 8's and 9's? Regarding both sharks and Mondial.

Personally I don't see what quantity has to do with anything.

From what I gather, only top 7 is worth a visit then?

UShobbyist
06-06-16, 22:08

1. GT. Overall who can complain about GT's food? Maybe not as high end as VV and PSR can get but when made in such large quantity they do a damn good job.
2. Villa Vertigo. Only 1 meal but absolutely delicious pork chops. Needs more selection though.
3. PSR - 8 main entrees to select from. Always delicious.
4. Mondial. Good selection. Mondial has improved vastly with their food over the years.
5. Magnum. Quality has slipped a lot.
6. Sharks. Good selection. Serving duck one night was impressive. Could definitely turn down the salt level though. Is the chef a smoker?
7. ACA. I really don't mind there BBQ.
8. Oase - schnitzel very dry.
9. Oceans. For meals you have to pay for I found it very weak. My grilled chicken was only slightly better than ACA's free chicken.The food in FKK Mainhattan was pretty good in those special promotion days. I could enjoy the delicious food with free beer all day long.

Micawber
06-06-16, 22:19
The food in FKK Mainhattan was pretty good in those special promotion days. I could enjoy the delicious food with free beer all day long.Agree. The food in Mainhattan is IMO better than Sharks. The food in Palace is even better again.

BadinSweet
06-06-16, 22:46
With my latest visit to Palace less than a month ago, I must say that their food was / is excellent. The new cook (to me) made excellent food. It was Saturday night and they had pork chops and some stuffing pasta. The pork chop was so juicy I was surprised with the quality. It was probably one of the best pork shop I've had. Their pasta was also excellent that the next day at Sharks, they had the same type pasta and it was like night and day. And I normally enjoy Sharks food.

Pistons
06-06-16, 22:49
BB is correct with the amount of salt at Sharks though. Without the salt levels, the food there would have been top. But it drags it down a bit.

PussyLiccker
06-07-16, 00:10
GT? Do you like queuing for your food and not seeing beforehand what they'll put onto your plate? Not to mention being seated on banks and burning yourself on one of the stoves. Seriously!

My two food faves are 1) FKK Sakura 2) FKK Paradise Stuttgart.Most times no queuing for food. At most few people ordering around the same time, but other than that I'm usually getting food right away. People eat at various times, and thus not much queuing that goes on. I get eggs cooked my way, and the chefs tells me to sit, and brings the food.

You can also eat on the couches. Lately I like they opened up the tent walls with nice view of the garden while eating.

GT food quality freshly cooked and served, and it's of the better quality comparatively out there. It changes daily, and also throughout the day. I enjoy the food there.

Micawber
06-07-16, 00:37
GT? Do you like queuing for your food and not seeing beforehand what they'll put onto your plate? Not to mention being seated on banks and burning yourself on one of the stoves. Seriously!
Most times no queuing for food. At most few people ordering around the same time, but other than that I'm usually getting food right away. People eat at various times, and thus not much queuing that goes on. I get eggs cooked my way, and the chefs tells me to sit, and brings the food.It's about 2 years since I was in GT. But up until then I visited often over a three year period. As XXL has described, I seem to remember continuously queuing for food. During the early evening meal (particularly in summertime and if there was a BBQ) I seem to remember working girls and customers queuing for food. Later on pizza would be supplied to all as a snack and again I seem to remember queuing for sometime in order to get a slice to eat.

StarletVoyager
06-07-16, 05:25
I find breakfast at mainhatten is laid back relaxing and very wholesome indeed. Hot and cold selection. Enough to power you for a day of naked chicks and a late night flight home. The afternoon jazz rhythms at the bar very nice too.

McGrath
06-07-16, 15:46
Well food at Oase was terrible this weekend. A barbecue on Sunday made it a little better but not by much. What kind of chef can't barbecue? It's a big deal cause you need the energy if you stay the whole day.

As for the girls. I see if I write a report in the right thread. Disappointed by attitudes and the overall line-up. Not impressed by this club but I give it another try in a year or two. It should be ok with better management cause I do like the layout more and more.

Kippen
06-09-16, 10:53
Which club has the laget chill / relax area with pools etc? I've been at Artemis, Sharks and Oase. I really liked Sharks and Oase as they had a huge outside area and quite large relaxing areas.

For my next trip I want to go to another one like these two. What do you guys think about World or GT? Or someone else? I don't really care that much about the lineup. The important thing for me is to take it easy and chill for a whole day and some session in between.

Banana Boi
06-09-16, 17:19
GT has the nicest garden area but no pool. When they take the roof completely off the tent area, it's amazing. With a pool, best would likely be Oase, ahead of World.

At Oase you can also get a massage from everyone's favorite Polish massage girl.

I don't really care that much about the lineup. The important thing for me is to take it easy and chill for a whole day

You're my total opposite!

Sirioja
06-09-16, 18:56
For me, GT is below World or even Sharks with new smelling wood chalets, for Eden garden. When I find my girl, World is paradise for a devil, when GT and Sharks are fuck factories.

Babar16
06-09-16, 21:46
I will spend some days around Munich the next weeks. What are the best FKK-clubs to visit within a couple of hours driving?

Micawber
06-10-16, 00:37
Which club has the laget chill / relax area with pools etc? I've been at Artemis, Sharks and Oase. I really liked Sharks and Oase as they had a huge outside area and quite large relaxing areas.

For my next trip I want to go to another one like these two. What do you guys think about World or GT? Or someone else? I don't really care that much about the lineup. The important thing for me is to take it easy and chill for a whole day and some session in between.FKK World has the largest chill relax area. As well as an outside pool, bar, sauna and BBQ area, there is also an indoor pool, jacuzzi, sauna and steam room.

Citizen Kane
06-10-16, 20:07
Does anyone know if the Esso petrol station at Frankfurt Airport Terminal 2 has reopened? Last time I was there in March it looked like it was closed for refurbishment or something, which wasn't particularly helpful as I was trying to return a hire car in a hurry.

Thanks in advance.

PussyLiccker
06-11-16, 15:53
I recommend GT for the garden. It really is quite natural, and very relaxing. I really like GT's garden. Feels so Zen. Hehe.

Grab a bottle of beer(many selection included in the entry) or a large glass of Weisbier, and relax. Some images I've snapped, and there are more images on the webpage.

Hessen Bub
06-11-16, 16:53
Does anyone know if the Esso petrol station at Frankfurt Airport Terminal 2 has reopened? Last time I was there in March it looked like it was closed for refurbishment or something, which wasn't particularly helpful as I was trying to return a hire car in a hurry.

Thanks in advance.The one next to the Main Airport Center and the Steigenberger Airport Hotel? It is open.

HB.

PussyLiccker
06-11-16, 21:23
For those interested in getting a De sim card:

Not sure if you can get a Deutsche Telekom sim at Duss airport, but I got mine at a T-mobile Telekom shop. I thought it expires after 6 months of not topping up, and have to re-register, but apparently that is not the case (I just have to simply top up again even past that duration). I've experienced two types to top-ups. The printed codes I can get at Gas Stations which deducts 99cents everytime I activate 25 megs of LTE for 24 hrs, and after 25 megs, unlimited 64 kbps slow as a snail unlimited.

The other is at the airport in Duss I recently ran into. After I exit baggage area, there is a shop there, and they had stacks of 15 Euro top-up cards for purchase. I got LTE up to certain amount of data (I'm guessing 250 megs), and goes down to 64 kbps speed.Ok, some additional info for those from US or other places in NA that has T-mobile international roaming unlimited data included to the monthly plan. Or Google's project Fi.

With T-mobile, the included in the plan International roaming, the speed is throttled to 128 kbps, this is twice as fast as DT's throttling (64 kbps) after all the high speed LTE data (minute amount) is used up. Coverage should be good as it's T-mobile.

There is also an alternative that is offered by Google called Project Fi. It also has Germany included for international roaming. Cost of data usage is the same anywhere, but the kicker is 256 kpbs. Twice as much of a theoretical speed as the T-mobile roaming. The requirement is only for select Nexus phones. Calls are same as T-mobile's roaming, 20 cents per min. I've actually called on smartphone app through DT's throttled snail data connection, and it's ample speed for data calls. Interesting.

https://fi.google.com/about/rates/?country=DE

FYI, the DT top-up cards are easy as pie. You just punch in the numbers on the card on the scratch off section of the card on the dial screen of the phone. Whala! And good to go.

StrawJam
06-11-16, 23:12
Just returned from my trip. 17 nights in FRA and NRW.

Before I rank the clubs I am putting a caveat emptor that this was overall the worst FKK lineup group on any of my trips since 2011. Many clubs failed to impress. I went to many visits without sampling a girl because there was no one I wanted. Am I pickier? Sure, but I still go with girls who look hot. On a positive, I met a very special girl at Mondial and look forward to seeing her again.

My rankings are on pure OPTIKS alone. Obviously these places (especially laufhaus) have very different service levels. I am also trying to rank per the general public rather than myself liking a few particular girls skewing the club ranking.

1. GT.
2. Sharks.
3. Mondial.
4. laufhaus Cologne.
5. LR.
6. Oase.
7. Oceans.
8. ACA.
9. Sixsens.
10. Mainhattan.
11. Samya.
12. Villa Vertigo.
13. PSR.
14. Magnum..Thanks for the info above and the help you offered me on my last visit. I am visiting the area at the end of June and have formed a basic plan due to when I could travel and hotel options. With not knowing the area well I plan to:

1) go to Oceans Thursday night due to late flight.

2) Staying near Dusseldorf main train station (for 2 nights), and will travel to ACA on Friday during the day. The pool etc appeals and because it seems easy travel.

3) For the Friday night I was going to DV just because it seemed like the only option and last year I went on a Monday night and quite enjoyed it. GT too far and LR too smokey for me and I think it would be 80 euro back in a taxi. (I didn't like Magnum).

4) Saturday I would like an option for a day club with a pool on the way to Cologne, I can't find one other than DV.

5) Saturday evening travel to Cologne stay in the center and go to Mondial. The club I am most looking forward to seeing for the first time.

Without big taxi bills and too long on the train can you think of a slightly better route, or maybe I have missed a better option. I could easily change and stay 2 nights in Cologne. Mondial really seems my kind of place and at 30 euro for 20 minutes it seems almost too good to be true. If I spend the night there and take say 7 girls to the room during the night and don't want to extend much time will that put some of the top girls off? I can imagine that if they feel I would prefer 20 minutes it will put the top girls off. Everything in the area is new and fresh to me so I won't be disappointed, but this time I would really like to find a girl I connect with who offers great service or just someone I fancy to give me great service. I saw 9 girls last time and wouldn't be rushing to see any again, nearly all 7 out of 10 service sadly no superstars.

Thanks.

StarletVoyager
06-11-16, 23:24
Wouldn't it be nice if ALL OF US could enjoy GT'S garden. For my fellow members I am sure you agree.

Banana Boi
06-11-16, 23:26
Wouldn't it be nice if ALL OF US could enjoy GT'S garden. Have you tried going to GT recently? Rules seem to be changing there.

PussyLiccker
06-11-16, 23:32
I've done multiple day visits there, and group of Arab men were present on multiple days. Perhaps Turkish. In addition, I have spotted couple Indian men on one visit, and on another visit, a single Indian man. Forget what days precisely, but earlier week I've seen the Arab men during the daytime. Not so many punters during the early part of the week of course.

At LR, Indian men there during messe week as well. Arab men. Lots of Asians though. A black man on a visit.

StarletVoyager
06-11-16, 23:40
Encouraging. May be next time round but still not sure if I would frequent a club that had held such policies.

PussyLiccker
06-12-16, 10:09
Thanks for the info above and the help you offered me on my last visit. I am visiting the area at the end of June and have formed a basic plan due to when I could travel and hotel options. With not knowing the area well I plan to:
I've known BB for awhile. Ran into some of the same girls as he does, and when he states positively of certain girls, I am pretty certain it's going to be good experience. He's been around, and he has good instincts. Finding 3/4 great girls at Oceans is better than I can do there. LOL.

StrawJam
06-12-16, 16:59
I've known BB for awhile. Ran into some of the same girls as he does, and when he states positively of certain girls, I am pretty certain it's going to be good experience. He's been around, and he has good instincts. Finding 3/4 great girls at Oceans is better than I can do there. LOL.I will be more than happy with 1 or 2 great girls. As you say many times you have to try yourself and sometimes you can get lucky. It is though difficult in a new club and time is needed to sort out the great, good and crap. I will try my best.

Optimist
06-13-16, 09:08
BB. Thanks for your useful info. Your report will help me avoid wasting too much time on my next trip.

Sirioja
06-13-16, 09:58
Wouldn't it be nice if ALL OF US could enjoy GT'S garden. For my fellow members I am sure you agree.Some Turkish and a black type, but not too dark skin, seen on this week end. But better to try to enter with a well known client. No problem for Asians, but Indians can be refused.

Garden is not the best for me, compare to World, but some attractive girls now. Breakfast is much better on Sunday than Saturday.

Be Wilder
06-13-16, 23:36
Luckily a slot has opened up for me so that I can enjoy 4-6 days. Happy with Frankfurt and environs without feeling the need to sample NRW and as a minimum will spend 2 days at Sharks and Oase apiece as they have consistently been my favourites the past few years.

If I go for 6 days, looking at:

Fri. Sharks.

Sat. Oase.

Sun. Oase (though my old favourites Fidan and Jennifer seem to have retired. Now if one of them was in a NRW club, I'd be tempted to make a visit).

Mon. World.

Tue. Palace (unless it's a gloriously sunny day in which case I will play by ear).

Wed. Sharks.

The only reason I have put World in at all is that according to their website, it is their 13th anniversary party that night. Is that more likely to attract a full line-up that you would expect to see on a Fri or Sat night?

PussyLiccker
06-14-16, 00:08
Jennifer bee stung lips Madrid was at FKK Oceans during Messe week at Duss.

Be Wilder
06-14-16, 00:21
Jennifer bee stung lips Madrid was at FKK Oceans during Messe week at Duss.Interesting. May consider a trip to Duss (Oceans) and Cologne (Samya) on the Monday and Tuesday instead especially as its just been pointed out to me that the World 13th year party took place in June, not next month!

Pistons
06-14-16, 02:05
I read somewhere that Lindsey Olsen the russian pornstar used to work at a german FKK just 2 years ago, but that was all there was about it. Any idea which club she worked at, or anyone who met her? She haven't released any new stuff that now that I googled her since last year (unless I'm bad at googling).

Vito Corleone
06-14-16, 10:28
I read somewhere that Lindsey Olsen the russian pornstar used to work at a german FKK just 2 years ago, but that was all there was about it. Any idea which club she worked at, or anyone who met her? She haven't released any new stuff that now that I googled her since last year (unless I'm bad at googling).GT. Only part time. Fri- Sat & sometimes Wednesday.

Be Wilder
06-14-16, 21:04
Interesting. May consider a trip to Duss (Oceans) and Cologne (Samya) on the Monday and Tuesday instead especially as its just been pointed out to me that the World 13th year party took place in June, not next month!Not in the habit of talking to myself but thinking aloud guess it would be better to stick in Dusseldorf to avoid the hassle of too much travel and make it:

Fri. Sharks.

Sat. Oase.

Sun. Oase.

Mon. Oceans.

Tue. Dolce Vita or Living Room.

Wed. Sharks.

Dutedrac
06-14-16, 21:24
Forget DV, and Oceans on Monday don't sound like a good option to me. If you have a car narrow it down to GT, LR, Aca for the early weekdays.
If not, rent a car.

Pistons
06-14-16, 22:19
GT. Only part time. Fri- Sat & sometimes Wednesday.Long time since you saw her? And name at the club?

Vito Corleone
06-15-16, 00:08
Long time since you saw her? And name at the club?It's been a while but I believe her name was Kolben.

Be Wilder
06-15-16, 00:28
Forget DV, and Oceans on Monday don't sound like a good option to me. If you have a car narrow it down to GT, LR, Aca for the early weekdays.
If not, rent a car.See your logic, but the attraction of Oceans is a particular girl, Jennifer (ex-Oase) and figure if she's not there would be enough to keep me occupied. Also, don't fancy being constantly on the move and would rather 2 nights in the same hotel and also don't want to hire a car as I drive every day and so don't want to drive on my holiday. Would prefer taking a cab. On that basis, thought Dolce Vita would be my best bet for Tuesday, though on reflection if The Living Room is not too expensive to get to by cab from the Centre of Dusseldorf, sounds like that may be better as it will have a larger line-up than Dolce Vita.

PussyLiccker
06-15-16, 18:20
Make sure to check out LR. I'd put it over Oceans or DV. If it was between Oceans or DV, Oceans. Oceans will be slow during the day. Ratio is in your favor for the long duration. Large facilities. Salt room to get some shut eye.

DV opens up the lounge(openable wall) to the outside now the weather is nice. Not bad. There is a pool. No pool or jacuzzi at Oceans.

Keep in mind LR is small scaled, smoke fills up inside. LR is about the girls. Lots of nice and friendly girls there. Service is good there. Your chance to experience good management as well.

Be Wilder
06-15-16, 22:08
Thanks PL. That sounds like great advice and is much appreciated. Any idea how much cabs would cost from Dusseldorf centre to Oceans and LR respectively (I always tend to find a basic 3* hotel by the Bahnhof so it's easy to get to my destination)?

Halbert
06-16-16, 19:27
Just wondering if anyone has info about this club. The website shows it to be a bit pricey, but you get what you pay for.

Thanks

Pistons
06-16-16, 19:33
As some have mentionned before here, don't take a cab directly to Oceans. That will increase your entry cost by alot. I would rather just take the s bahn. Or have him stop not far from Oceans. Though cab drivers can be annoying if they sniff you out and figure where you are really heading.

Be Wilder
06-16-16, 21:20
As some have mentionned before here, don't take a cab directly to Oceans. That will increase your entry cost by alot. I would rather just take the s bahn. Or have him stop not far from Oceans. Though cab drivers can be annoying if they sniff you out and figure where you are really heading.Thanks. I assume cabbies get a commission and the club passes that on to your entry fee?

Re Living Room, looking at the maps, I assume its cheaper to get a train / s-bahn to Kaarst and getting a cab from there?

Breadman
06-16-16, 21:32
Just wondering if anyone has info about this club. The website shows it to be a bit pricey, but you get what you pay for.

ThanksWas there years back when the pricing was much better, used to have the "3 for" option that let you get more bang for your buck. Very oddly shaped club, small rooms and long hallways leading to the other areas. Heard they changed the pricing years back and lost many of the regulars that kept the place going.

TankTank123
06-17-16, 00:57
Re Living Room, looking at the maps, I assume its cheaper to get a train / s-bahn to Kaarst and getting a cab from there?No cabs at IKEA Kaarst. But you can walk to LR in 5 minutes from there! Take the S28 which will bring you to IKEA Kaarst in about 20 minutes.

By the way, the stop at Kaarst does not have a ticket vending machine. You have to buy tickets on the train, which I had problems doing as I did not have enough coins and that particular machine did not take my notes.

Joe Shmoe
06-17-16, 04:50
How would you compare the FKK's in Cologne / Dusseldorf to the ones in Frankfurt? I'll be coming from Amsterdam and still deciding which area to stay for a couple days. I am mainly into thicker, curvier women. Blondes a plus.

Syzygies
06-18-16, 11:14

1. GT.
2. Sharks.
3. Mondial.
4. laufhaus Cologne.
5. LR.
6. Oase.
7. Oceans.
8. ACA.
9. Sixsens.
10. Mainhattan.
11. Samya.
12. Villa Vertigo.
13. PSR.
14. Magnum.

---------
GT - Only 4 visits for me this trip which is the lowest ever but there is still enough there to make anyone happy. Not enough new talent.
Sharks - 3 visits. Found the lineup weaker than my last 2 trips but the pure quantity of girls arguably puts club at #1. Average girl quality below GT.
Mondial - 6 visits. Like Sharks, average quality of girls not as good but large selection pool. They've cleaned up the majority of the whales and uglies and the club is looking up talent wise.
Personally, if I am ranking the looks of girls, I prefer to ignore all the average looking girls, and below average and concentrate on how good are the best 6 girls in the club for looks. Obviously I cannot do even 6 girls in a visit, so the rest just don't matter. I generally rule out girls with obvious nose jobs, and obvious implants, unless a very well done job.

When World was my favorite club, they still had plenty of sub average girls for me to ignore. Yet a few pretty ones like Samantha, Diana (big tits), Andrea (with specs these days), Neya, Christina, etc. So I could happily ignore the buffaloes and plain girls.

I think Sharks has always been improving, with higher numbers of pretty girls, than when I first attended there. Certainly plenty of girls I want to fuck. I would certainly not say the line up is in decline. Also plenty of girls I put in the repeat category these days, where my early days in Sharks, I found very few girls I wanted to repeat often, as few had the looks and service combination. Roxanna was the best combination of looks and service when I started at Sharks (maybe 3 to 4 years ago). Very few others to mention as both pretty and great fun in the room at the time.

Oase probably peaked a year or two back for very pretty girls. Hopefully it can rise again.

How can you know what the general public find pretty? I often strongly disagree with the choices of other writers. Some guy's preference can be quite ugly to my taste. How to understand what they look for? E. g. Diandra (ex Sharks), very scrawny very straight body, no curves, like a boy and scrawny face, pushy aggressive girl. Just one example of girl gone now. Not doable at all for my taste, but others liked her. Maybe she was raunchy? LOL or persistent.

You rank Mainhatten quite low? Mainhatten seems to be getting a lot of good reports recently, for pretty girls. Have you tried recently? I have not yet, so I don't know. Long ago when I tried there was a scarcity of slim girls girls and room performance was not special. I am sure that could easily have been a very temporary problem, as all line up fluctuate.

PussyLiccker
06-18-16, 11:33
Just a ranking. We all know it's subjective. LU ranking should vary with each punter, and all depends on if you have visited all these clubs lately(or you will never know). For some, few girls they consider top optiks or services at a club have significant weight in their ranking. For that reason, it's quite subjective. On recent visits, I found the LU at GT and LR quite good for my taste, and is currently on top of my list for repeated visits in future trips. It's not just optiks alone, general service of the girls I've gone with was good, and top level services ran into. Stats speak for themselves.

Things can change over time.

Be Wilder
06-18-16, 22:43
Last question before I finalise my plans. I only had one encounter with Pamela in May 2015 at Sharks and I deeply regret not repeating with her the same night but the memory has stayed strong.

She is the archetypal blonde bombshell with big tits and shapely natural figure. I would guess mid to late 20's. Was from Croatia and had a look reminiscent of Pamela Anderson which is where I assume she got her working name from (though she reminded me of a blonde version of 1990's / early 2000's pornstar Tania Russof). I understand that prior to Sharks she worked at Paradise in Stuttgart. She had a tattoo of a word above her arse which was an apt description of it. I would rate her blowjob as among the very best I've ever had the pleasure of enjoying.

Unfortunately she was not around in my Sep 2015 or March 2016 visits and I assume has moved on to new pastures. Long shot I know but does anyone know if she is still around in FKK land. Of course, you can never be sure if your favorite is going to be the day you visit but nothing ventured. Guess it also raises the question of whether to concentrate on new girls or go for sure fire winners. I like a combination of the two but find as I get older I err towards the latter and a few girls just fall into the "must have" category. For me, the few who fall into that category so far are:

Fidan. Oase.

Jennifer. Ex-Oase.

Ramona / Sabina Johansson (Sharks / Oase) and.

Pamela (Paradise / Sharks).

The other three I had the pleasure of going with at least four times each but sadly just the once with Pamela and it's a testimony to her looks and service that I place her in the same category despite the relatively limited time.

GagLord0730
06-19-16, 11:44
Hello my friends,

I'm planning to go to a FKK (probably this one) in the summer vacations and had some questions, I apologize if my questions are very forward:

1. I am very much into cum-play, do the girls swallow or keep cum in their mouths in a good way? The worst thing I know is when a girl shuts her mouth when I am about the cum, completely ruins it, I want the pornstar open mouth tongue out experience if you know what I mean.

2. is any club more famous for a certain look? I really like the pornstar fake-silicone look.

3. any club with more white blonde girls than usual?

Very grateful for any answers and again, sorry if I am being too forward.

Optimist
06-19-16, 12:08
I don't question the methodology or accuracy of BB's rankings. We all have different ways of seeing and living (as PL says, subjective) so I don't need to analyse the differences between his views and mine. Instead I appreciate the effort he makes to give useful info. It's like when there is a superstar in the clubs: most people will agree but many will not like her. Same when there is a disaster girl (except it's then in reverse).

So, the more rankings from members the better. It gives me info I can then check out for myself (as I am not local I cannot try every club over time).For example, I won't check out GT or Sharks again , but I will try Mondial)

PussyLiccker
06-19-16, 15:01
Thanks PL. That sounds like great advice and is much appreciated. Any idea how much cabs would cost from Dusseldorf centre to Oceans and LR respectively (I always tend to find a basic 3* hotel by the Bahnhof so it's easy to get to my destination)?I drive so I can't provide cab info for you. You can check for an estimate on this site: https://www.taxifarefinder.com/main.php?city=Dusseldorf-Germany.

Be aware that if you arrive at Oceans by cab they will ask you for 30 Euros in addition to entry fees. The 30 Euros surcharge is clearly stated on the webpage. So, it's best to tell the cab driver clearly a nearby destination other than Oceans to avoid the ridiculous tariff. Just walk to Oceans from there. If you don't mind walking a bit, S6 is an option. Stop at Rath, and you need to know around the area for the walk (smartphone map, etc.).

All the payment related details are here: http://fkk-oceans.de/en/service/.

Syzygies
06-19-16, 15:36
Pamela (Paradise / Sharks).

The other three I had the pleasure of going with at least four times each but sadly just the once with Pamela and it's a testimony to her looks and service that I place her in the same category despite the relatively limited time.Can't disagree here. My all time Sharks favorite. You describe her very well except tits were maybe just medium size. I managed several sessions before she disappeared abruptly, leaving in a great hurry in the middle of the night. Was she getting just too popular? Maybe the departure reason was not related to her? I don't know.

Sabina you mentioned was pretty but not is same class at all for service and ability. Fidan I never tried, not my spec, perhaps Jennifer is the "Via-Madrid" one with bee stung lips. I did take her a few times. Best to fuck in doggy position due to her sway back. Put on a bit much weight.

Syzygies
06-19-16, 15:56
Just a ranking. We all know it's subjective. LU ranking should vary with each punter, and all depends on if you have visited all these clubs lately(or you will never know). For some, few girls they consider top optiks or services at a club have significant weight in their ranking. For that reason, it's quite subjective. On recent visits, I found the LU at GT and LR quite good for my taste, and is currently on top of my list for repeated visits in future trips. It's not just optiks alone, general service of the girls I've gone with was good, and top level services ran into. Stats speak for themselves.

Things can change over time.Sure but I seriously question if the Sharks line up has been deteriorating for looks, where BB reported general decline since 2011 I think. I don't see it. Very hard to accept for me, for Sharks (improved a lot), Oase improved to 2015, and even World was good for girl selection till 2014 for me. Even the numbers of fatties that I completely ignore, has declined at Sharks. Anyway I personally don't care about the average looks of the full line up. I don't see how it is relevant. We know that clubs are allowing even the ugly girls to work if they pay the money. Perhaps those girls won't do well. However they have little impact on my assessment of the line up.

Perhaps I misunderstand BB. He did say by Optics alone. He did say overall the worst line up since 2011. Perhaps his top clubs like GT and Sharks were exceptions, and the serious weak line ups were elsewhere. Maybe we can not interpet it as a decline, only that 2011 was a bad year for some reason and right now is seen as nearly as bad. Wasn't bad in Oase or World for me in 2011. That was about the time I had stopped doing the Palace, as all my favourites had gone. O.K. maybe worse right now in those two clubs.

World had the most fat girls by a mile even when it was the favorite club of many guys, including me. I have made my point. It's about how good are best girls in the line up, for me. We don't have to perve at all girls. LOL.

Sharks has some pretty girls, definitely more than 3 years ago, IMHO. Some of them may well provide shit service. Another issue, but for top ten girls face and body, I see improvement, with fluctuations. I am biased by preferring girls without obvious nose jobs and only subtle tit jobs please. So no decline in Sharks Optics, over last few years, quite the reverse for best lookers and overall.

Ranking by both looks and service becomes too tough as not enough girls have typically been tested. World in its heyday had very few girls providing a bad session and little upsell, and still some good looking girls. That was its big attraction.

I just give my own opinions which are quite different, fine. I would like to understand what the Mainhatten line up is like as it is high time to try it again, especially if Oase line up getting a bit weak currently. When to find a good selection of slim girls at Mainhatten?

Some say good, some rate it still low. Why the big difference?

Be Wilder
06-19-16, 20:38
Sabina you mentioned was pretty but not is same class at all for service and ability. Fidan I never tried, not my spec, perhaps Jennifer is the "Via-Madrid" one with bee stung lips. I did take her a few times. Best to fuck in doggy position due to her sway back. Put on a bit much weight.Yes, Sabina (though I know her more as Ramona) was not at the same level service wise though perfectly good but her looks put her in the top bracket. In March I had the pleasure of having a session with the magnificent Roxana at Sharks (who if I see her again may end up in this category). Talking about girls I'd previously been with at Sharks turns out lots were her friends including Ramona. Said she's back home studying but she may make a temporary comeback during uni holidays. I hope so!

Yes, talking about the same Jennifer. I believe Pussy Licker thinks she's at Oceans now. Fidan, I saw every time I visited from 2012 to 2015 and as would be expected did put on weight over that period but was absolutely wonderful and made you feel like a king. No so much girlfriend experience but courtesan experience.

Booked my flights now, and although I'm trying to keep my plans fluid (though days 1, 3 and 6 are locked in), the draft schedule is:

Fri 1 July. Sharks.

Sat 2 July. Palace or Oase (possibly Sharks if I've "fallen in love".

Sun 3 July. Oase.

Mon 4 July. Oceans.

Tue 5 July. Living Room.

Wed 6 July. Sharks.

PussyLiccker
06-19-16, 23:25
Perhaps I misunderstand BB. He did say by Optics alone. He did say overall the worst line up since 2011. Perhaps his top clubs like GT and Sharks were exceptions, and the serious weak line ups were elsewhere. Maybe we can not interpet it as a decline, only that 2011 was a bad year for some reason and right now is seen as nearly as bad. Wasn't bad in Oase or World for me in 2011. That was about the time I had stopped doing the Palace, as all my favourites had gone. O.K. maybe worse right now in those two clubs.
I can understand what BB is saying. We tend to have some overlap in taste. In that respect, there were better times in general of the scene. Oase wasn't really bad in 2011-12 or better in 2014-15. Although I was quite critical of Oase and World in those days. Even Artemis I had some good visits back in 2012. Generally, times were better earlier on as far as the service level in general in combination with optics. I would say that all the stunners I've ran into were in 2011-12 times with 2013 has good follow-up trips, and best times at Oase was in 2011-12. Sharks has improved, no doubt about that. So, things change over time. I find that I'm a lot less critical of the scene than in the past. Relatively, I adjust to the times, but better times in the past.

I got in the times when Palace was decent. Now, not worthwhile for visits.

Oase was about services( also vibes and atmospheres) back in the days even if I was more impressed with Artemis or GT LUs back then. If you've been around, you notice the high times, and low times. The trend in general has been down as far as I'm concerned.

Germany is certainly still the better destination out there, but at this point, I'm looking at other areas for a fresh take. In 2013 I wouldn't have considered Austria or to checking out Globe, etc. , but looking re-visits now based on the scene in De currently.

I've ran into some great services providers over times, so good memories looking back.

McAdonis
06-19-16, 23:42
Mon 4 July. Oceans.

If your intent is to bump into bee-sting lips, Madrid / Bucharest, I didn't see her on a Monday visit last month. I saw her on Saturday, Friday visits last month.

Pistons
06-20-16, 12:52
Must say I agree more with Syz's assessment regarding how to deem a club good or bad in line ups. And less with bb / pl. But Oase LU having declined? I certainly haven't seen that so far. I know a few girls there are a bit worrisome regarding heir income, and one or two hotties has left this year. But there are also newcomers who makes up for the losses. So LU is more stable at the club in my regard.

Sharks is just a forum hypefest I feel. On my two visits so far I've been so put off that I don't know what to say. Just poor optical LU. Maybe I've found 3-4 8's. And maybe just one 9 on both my visits. Only reason I returned was to see if the hype was well founded. I still don't get it, and are really confused. Met other guys at sharks both times who also agreed with me...

Monger152
06-20-16, 14:27
It is Monday my usual day off from fkking, and I have come to Dusseldorf from three nights. If anyone has any suggestions of what to do here for three nights early week please let me know as I am new to the city. FKK clubs but also in general.

So far I have visited Sharks (2), Mainhatten (1), Oase (2), World (2), LR (2), GT (4), Acapulco Velbert (2), Villa Vertigo (2).

Overall I enjoyed my time at GT the most, for the combination of variety of attractive girls, Cheyanne was a highlight haha, German, Polish etc. And garden / spa / ambiance.

LR would be a close second, where I met Amira and a few other girls including German with good looks and better than average conversation. Food could be improved.

Samya I liked the friendly feel of the club and many of the girls were attractive, including Carmen Rom who I roomed with. I might go back to see if I can meet the girl who was booked all night.

Mainhatten didn't impress me last trip but this time I saw quite a few attractive girls who I could room with like Denise German.

Sharks and Oase seemed similar to me, not bad but some increased sharkiness from certain girls, some hotties, but beer not included, I would give these clubs an average to good rating from my visits. Ana petite super cute brunete Rom.

Was a highlight at Oase and probably Tarmelia at Sharks, although I didn't see many of the other girls spoken about on the nights I visited (or couldn't recognise them (Megan etc).

World and Villa Vertigo were very nice clubs that I thought needed more variety in the line up so its not just Romanians.

So where to try in Dusseldorf not sure is Oceans worth a look early week Tues or Wed?

Be Wilder
06-20-16, 23:41
If your intent is to bump into bee-sting lips, Madrid / Bucharest, I didn't see her on a Monday visit last month. I saw her on Saturday, Friday visits last month.Thanks for the tip. If I go, I'll view it as a bonus if I bump into her and from the sounds of what I've read, I would otherwise enjoy Oceans in any event. Think that's the right approach to take in any event as otherwise if you pin your hopes to see a specific girl which can never be guaranteed you're just as likely to be disappointed.

PussyLiccker
06-21-16, 02:47
So where to try in Dusseldorf not sure is Oceans worth a look early week Tues or Wed?There is also Yin Yang further down past GT(20min) in Roermond, NL. You may find the club to your liking for the outdoor area and the facilities. Oceans is another option, with large facilities, but not much of an outdoor area. I say LR and GT are the safest bets, but if you are looking to try different spots you got those two clubs next on the line along with Samya.

Attaboy700
06-23-16, 17:18
I'll be landing at Frankfurt airport Monday afternoon and be spending the week in the Frankfurt area. What are the best nights for visiting Sharks, Palace, World and Oase?

Monday?

Tuesday?

Wednesday?

Thursday?

Friday?

Saturday?

Sunday?

Any advice would be helpful.

Cheers!

Monger152
06-28-16, 10:50
I'll be landing at Frankfurt airport Monday afternoon and be spending the week in the Frankfurt area. What are the best nights for visiting Sharks, Palace, World and Oase?

Monday?

Tuesday?

Wednesday?

Thursday?

Friday?

Saturday?

Sunday?

Any advice would be helpful.

Cheers!I would check out the popular times bar chart on google, just type in 'FKK oase' or whatever club in google and scroll down to see the bar chart. I used this a lot to assess what day and times to visit a club. You can see some clubs like World only get busy on weekend, others like Palace can be busy early / mid week after about 7 pm. It also depends if you prefer a busy or quieter experience in the club.

Banana Boi
06-28-16, 11:33
I would check out the popular times bar chart on google, If this chart measured the number of working girls and not the total number of people in a particular area I would pay a subscription to access it.

I used this a lot to assess what day and times to visit a club.

A club can say 45 at 2 pm and 105 at 10 pm. However, in both cases there may be only 40 girls and just a massive increase in guys.

Monger152
06-28-16, 12:42
I agree it would be more usefull if it gave a breakdown of the ratio of men to women, but don't think google will want to help out on that one unfortunatey haha, but just gives a general idea of peak times.

Asdello
07-01-16, 10:54
Hi everyone,

I have the idea to go to Frankfurt from August 17/18 to 23/24.

It's a good period? How is the situation of the FKK in August?

My fear is that at that time the girls are on vacation.

Thanks in advance.

Optimist
07-01-16, 20:35
There are currently loads of questions about which club to go on which day and at what time etc.

I just say to all those asking these questions that the variables are immeasurable and the answers will depend on what you want and who you are. Nobody can really answer such questions. The only way is simply to try pot luck.

The short answer is that at any time of day or year there will be enough girls for any one man. And the difference between a successful club visit and a failure is simply the chemistry between you and the girls, which nobody can advise you on.

Some clubs have different styles, for example Mondial and Samya, I am told, are at nights cram packed party clubs. Living Room and Golden Time more sedate. World is relaxing and easy to approach girls. But all this means little: I hated Sharks but most members love it.

Work out your strong points (are you a good raconteur, a philosopher, or a mystery) and play to those so you get the girls with whom you gel. Maybe you just want a quick optic fick, or maybe you want DFK, or DATY. Maybe you want an emotional connection or just six orgasm in three hours. Be who you are and you'll soon find the right club and girls.

Oh, be clean, sober, polite and respectful of the girls.

Sorry there's no measurable answer but in a sense it is positive: just chance your arm and soon you'll have a really good time.

CzarNicholas
07-05-16, 03:14
I live in Chicago and plan on taking nice tour of many FKKs in Sept, GTand others in nrw, Frankfurt.

Some have posted about the girls being to old, I like them under 25 ,so can I ask which FKKs have the best optics and are below 25 yrs old, I also like them thin with no sillies? I was also thinking about going to GT when?

Another member suggested you guys could help, thanks so much, can't wait to share my findings.

Member #4585
07-05-16, 04:23
I live in Chicago and plan on taking nice tour of many FKKs in Sept, GTand others in nrw, Frankfurt.

Some have posted about the girls being to old, I like them under 25 ,so can I ask which FKKs have the best optics and are below 25 yrs old, I also like them thin with no sillies? I was also thinking about going to GT when?

Another member suggested you guys could help, thanks so much, can't wait to share my findings.Maybe the forum members would be more helpful in answering your questions should you actually write some reports rather than having a persistent history of asking questions per your posting history.

Giving back to the forum with useful information is how you get something back in return.

Takedown
07-05-16, 05:01
GT has a little of everything but the average age is older than many others such as Sharks, Living Room, or Acapulco that have your younger girls. Optics are generally best at the large Frankfurt clubs mostly because of quantity and size of the clubs. But September is a long time from now so some of the smaller clubs can change on a dime. Sharks and Oase will most likely continue to be what they have been, mega clubs filled with large numbers of women with a dozen hot girls, a few dozen pretty girls, and a dozen girls that are less than stellar.

I don't like GT on the weekends because it is too busy and the inside area is too small. If you hesitate on talking to a girl that you like, you might not see her again for 3 hours!

But yes like Bitumen said, please share your findings.

Another member suggested you guys could help, thanks so much, can't wait to share my findings.

CzarNicholas
07-05-16, 05:59
Maybe the forum members would be more helpful in answering your questions should you actually write some reports rather than having a persistent history of asking questions per your posting history.

Giving back to the forum with useful information is how you get something back in return.I cannot post anything until after I visit, so I am trying to do some pre-visit homework / research if anyone can share any / some general advice I would greatly appreciate it.

Sirioja
07-05-16, 07:51

Another member suggested you guys could help, thanks so much, can't wait to share my findings.For freshness and look, Acapulco Velbert which was high level on September 2015 and Sharks. To find high level GF, LR, Mainhattan on Friday or Saturday. Many girls are about 25 yo, at GT and not many real GF.

What about top model Anna in Moscow?

Pistons
07-05-16, 10:44
I also like them thin with no sillies?.Just tell them not to be silly, and you'll be fine. :)

McAdonis
07-08-16, 07:34
I've met many visitors from east coast of USA, so perhaps this is of interest:

http://www.thelocal.fr/20160707/price-war-opens-in-skies-over-flights-from-paris-to-new-york

Mentions fares from JFK to CDG as low as 129 EUR one-way. Guess NYC is a hot destination for Parisians.

Optimist
07-08-16, 14:07
Czar Nicholas.

I write as a lover of European size 32, In other words very very slim.

I don't think LR is a good choice as the girls tend to be largely a little older and not very thin. There may be a handful to fit your needs but I don't find it a good club for very slim.

For get about GT.

Acapulco Gold has a couple.

Oceans has several, but you need to go at night and expect a nightclub buzz.

Acapulco I haven't been to: was advised that lineup has declined.

Sharks could well be a good choice simply because of the large lineup, with quite a few slim ones. I didn't gel with the girls, but some members love it.

Quite a few members say avoid Mainhatten due to low service levels.

World lineup is apparently not reviving and I stopped going due to the absence of 32's.

If you are passing by Finca at the moment you will find at least 6 girls who meet your requirements exactly and offer good service. But it's off the main centres so it may not work since if you choose a bad day there is no easy plan be.

TankTank123
07-08-16, 22:26
I write as a lover of European size 32, In other words very very slim.
I don't think LR is a good choice as the girls tend to be largely a little older and not very thin. There may be a handful to fit your needs but I don't find it a good club for very slim.I have the same taste. Today, the only very slim ones at LR were: Claudia, Seda, Alexandra, Eve (marginally), and an ugly one whom I avoided and thus did not find out her name.

PussyLiccker
07-09-16, 03:14
Allright. I did some extensive club hopping at the NRW this trip and have a list of tier'd recommendations. It's not the bible. If curiosity gets the best of you, all your choice. This list is based on personal experience.

Recommened clubs:

1. GT & LR.

2. Aca & Samya.

3. YY and PHG (still ok, not as great as in 2012-13).

Ok clubs:

4. Mondial.

Inbetween ok and avoid:

6. Oceans.
7. DV

Avoid:

VV, Magnum

Avoid Oceans Turkish hrs beyond if you must attend.

VV and PHG joined Magnum and Oceans to become 11 pm beyond Turkish sausagefest. Ratio is horrible during Turkish hrs and becomes seller's market.

Optiks variability is quite similar for late night Turkish targetted clubs. YY, PHG, and Oceans tend to have a few standout girls, and can be quite good looking, but a gamble who and when they show.

If I compare the girl types at Turkish dom clubs to non, the Rom have lots of tattoos, heavy makeup. More pro lookin, sleezier. It can look highly erotic to some or very unnatural sleezy looks to others. Just by looks and interaction I can distinguish types of Romies. Like GT and LR romies are different from. Romies at managed clubs by Magnum like VV, Magnum, PHG etc.. PHG had different types of Romies whe I used to attend.

Interestingly during peak hours there are some lookers at YY, PHG, and Oceans. Problem is that they will operate during sausagefests. Seller's market.

It seems Turkish are a big market at the NRW. Of course the frei entry card really pushes for a large sausagefest at Oceans. Magum is on the same level, and horrible ratio.

As far as stadout girls ranking of these late night Turkish clubs:

1. PHG (weekend).

2. YY.

3. Oceans.

PussyLiccker
07-09-16, 03:57
Some of these Turkish dom clubs. If a girl tells me she worked at GT or Sharks I have some confidence on her performance. Just like if girls say they came from Babylon at GT. Ok, the girls with complaints work outside GT at times, and still their performance and prezimmer can still be better than those in the Turkish clubs.

Here are examples:

Amor at YY, ex-GT.

A turkish girl at PHG, ex-GT.

Yolonda at Oceans, ex-Sharks.

Even girl I met at Mondial, an ex-PHG, another Aca-gold, another other clubs, Linet ex-Aca. Were good performers at Mondial. Not always the case, but noticed rhis commonality.

Isn't Roxanna at Sharks ex-GT?

Craiova
07-09-16, 03:58
Recommened clubs:

1. GT & LR.
.Good news is that it seems I've chosen the right NRW clubs this week with GT & LR. But the bad news is I wasn't impressed with the line up neither at GT nor at LR. I'm glad I live in Frankfurt bc line up at Sharks, Mainhattan and Oase for me much better than at GT or LR. Also based on personal expierence this week. At german board RF you can already find my detailed opinion about my impression of GT and LR. In the next days I'll give report about my visits at GT & LR here at ISG.

Banana Boi
07-09-16, 05:15
c line up at Sharks, Mainhattan and Oase for me much better than at GT or LR. I can see guys liking the Sharks lineup more than GT. I think I'm in that boat on GT's fairly current lineup. Depending on taste I can see Oase on a good day be better than GT on a bad day. Unfortunately, GT does have it's bad days once in a while now. Not the sure thing that it once was. For the life of me I DO NOT see Mainhattan ever coming close to GT even on GT's worst day ever but YTMV 'your taste may vary'.

As for LR, I'm not as big a fan as PL is about its lineup especially since he has confirmed my Gigi and Karina are both gone. I would take Sharks and Oase lineup over LR. LR imo is about the same level as Mainhattan but the top girls at LR when they're around are better (ie. those 2 very thin blondes who I never got to speak with were top looks for me my entire last trip).

PussyLiccker
07-09-16, 13:19
Equate LR to Mainhattan? Hell to the no. LR is a lot more worth it for me.

For Craiova maybe, who thinks all Hessen clubs are equal and keeps talkin about better. Best is most sessionable girls and high percentage of great sessions.

Hessen Bub
07-09-16, 15:52
Sharks (depending on the day and the time) also is a Turkish dominated club.

HB.

PussyLiccker
07-09-16, 17:28
Anybody in town, checkout YinYing. Def worth checking out from what I see. Sat LU seems better than PHG Fri. Although I spotted few top looks at PHG Fri.

Dutedrac
07-09-16, 17:34
I'm glad I live in Frankfurt bc line up at Sharks, Mainhattan and Oase for me much better than at GT or LR. Also based on personal expierence this week. OMG really? Now that is something completely unexpected!

I can understand for GT because not enough romanians there, but percentage of romies in LR is (almost) on same 95% level as in Mainhattan, and also average optics level is very similar.

Speaking of service, average service level in LR (especially for 50 e sessions), is MUCH better in LR compared to Mainhattan, and recently also to Oase.

That is the point of the check out surveys in LR (and GT), to keep high service standards.

Craiova
07-09-16, 18:05
Really I also wasn't expecting this. Yep GT large diversity for nationalities but unfortunately not for age. Average age at GT even more worse than Palace in Frankfurt. Ex Oase Polish Victoria with her roughly 40 years in Brueggen is there no exception, no she is there more or less at average age level of the total GT line up. And really I prefer 100% sure a line up full with young, good looking romanian girls than this international home for senior citizens at GT. And additional with many silicon and a lot of girls with huge overweight. For girls at that age and this optic I don't have to pay, this I can find easly at every over 30 party in Germany. Till 3 pm really worse line up, later best case five 8's. Nothing better. Oh yes the food was good and I could get free beer, but I don't drink beer.

LR as club sorry no chance to see this at Mainhattan level, club size and style of LR more on club level like Atlanta or Rom in Frankfurt but in no case not even close to Mainhattan. Even ex Mainhattan beauty Sarah downgraded at LR due to overweight and tattoos from a 9 to a 8. LOL Her nick there at LR Aischa. Line up at evening maybe 30 girls, ok better in average than GT most girls between 7,5 and 8,5 that's so far ok, but above this not even one. Food at LR only mediocre, GT food was better. Yep and service level you can call this bad luck but the only girl that was interesting for me, Antonella performed at best case an average session without even LFK or BL, for this level I can chose at Mainhattan every girl and get at least the same. So far to better service level.

PussyLiccker
07-09-16, 18:20
Arn't you the guy talked up Atlanta's poor LU? Just wonder what you see in the clubs you attend. Having eyes for Victoria at a club with many good looking girls around tells me alot.

I dunno any of the girls you named. That tells me of your paculiar taste.

Anyway, your reports are not really worth taking serious.

Craiova
07-09-16, 18:22
Anyway, your reports are not really worth taking serious.Yep same for you with your more than 3000 say nothing posts.

PussyLiccker
07-09-16, 18:31
YY waits are so long. Sucks bigtime on visits with many picks around.

I'm kicking myself for not having more visits. Already got 2 favs here.

PussyLiccker
07-09-16, 20:47
YY LU is really good.

Horny Harry, Jane was at YY this Sat.

Hessen Bub
07-09-16, 21:10
Different guys have different taste in optics and also service. If you know who likes what you learn what to make of "line up was great" or bad. I do know for some posters so I take postings here with a grain of salt and don't take everything for serious. At least not for my expectations and preferences.

What I take as the truth is what I have seen with my own eyes or experienced myself.

HB.

Dutedrac
07-09-16, 22:04
Different guys have different taste in optics and also service. If you know who likes what you learn what to make of "line up was great" or bad. I do know for some posters so I take postings here with a grain of salt and don't take everything for serious. At least not for my expectations and preferences.

What I take as the truth is what I have seen with my own eyes or experienced myself.

HB. Ja, genau.

Preferences and opinions are personal, everybody has the right to rate a club good or bad, and la-la-la.

But if somebody says that the average age in GT is 40, or that LR is in the same league of Atlanta, well, somebody else has the right to call it for what it is = una mierda de toro, with a grain of salt on top.

Antonella LR btw you talk to her few seconds and you know you won't be getting a honeymoon from her. But she is one of the most beautiful romanian girls I've seen around recently, so at least craiova has good taste.

AznHotBoy
07-10-16, 07:17
Been reading the forums for a bit and I think most reviews from the senior members on this board is fairly accurate. Some might have stronger opinions but most praises or complaints are valid.

I've been mongering in Germany for the past 2 years now but just recently discovered this board. My most frequent clubs are Artemis, Sharks, and Palace. Been to all those clubs 15 times plus. Planning to add GT and LR into the mix after my last trip, but I feel like the consensus on these clubs are accurate. All the other clubs I've been to was "meh". The only club I ever disliked was Samya.

I go to Artemis because I have to go to Berlin for work stuff. I definitely need to filter out the girls at this club to find good service like many members here agree. Also the LU is a mess and inconsistent. Sometimes there would be a couple young 9's GND stunners and other times it can be MILF silicone valley. Variety is plentiful.

Sharks got the biggest LU in all the clubs around Frankfurt. Also I like its physical layout the most of all FKK club I've visited. Sharks is also easier to get good service without too much filtering. All girls I've been with at Sharks are very GFE. Also its got the best food. The forum does hype this place a lot, but it is the best one around the area.

All complaints on Palace are completely valid but sometimes I just want to stick it in some up seller starfish. Really gets my blood pumping. The layout of the club is also good. When I go to Palace I'm not looking for GFE or any illusions, I'm going for the "hooker experience. " But I only need 1 club to fill that kink for me and Palace is fine.

I was very surprised how much I liked GT and LR but need to frequent them a bit more to evaluate fully.

Hessen Bub
07-10-16, 17:11
J
But if somebody says that the average age in GT is 40, or that LR is in the same league of Atlanta, well, somebody else has the right to call it for what it is = una mierda de toro, with a grain of salt on top.+1. I am with you but getting tired of the discussion with some members.

HB.

Takedown
07-10-16, 18:57
Honestly, I think GT would benefit if it became a Mega-club like one of the Hessen clubs. My biggest problem with GT is that it is a fuck factory with little ambiance during busy times. The indoor area is so small and the locker room is also tiny. I don't get a true relaxing experience when I have to hunt down girls that interest me and wait my turn, too much work. It also burns the illusion when you see the girl you just went with immediately begin a session with another guy and unless you stay outside or in the dining tent, you cannot avoid this.

I agree with you that Sharks has decent food but I think GT still has the title of best food by a good margin. It's the only one I know where you have to order each plate at dinner. Adding free beers to wash down a meal makes it even better.

I definitely agree with you about Samya. Weird clientele and unattractive girls. I also think the place smells bad and the lack of outdoor space means you can't escape it. The only thing I liked about it was the one session I had where the girl provided shower sex in the main locker room area.

Been reading the forums for a bit and I think most reviews from the senior members on this board is fairly accurate. Some might have stronger opinions but most praises or complaints are valid.

I've been mongering in Germany for the past 2 years now but just recently discovered this board. My most frequent clubs are Artemis, Sharks, and Palace. Been to all those clubs 15 times plus. Planning to add GT and LR into the mix after my last trip, but I feel like the consensus on these clubs are accurate. All the other clubs I've been to was "meh". The only club I ever disliked was Samya.

I go to Artemis because I have to go to Berlin for work stuff. I definitely need to filter out the girls at this club to find good service like many members here agree. Also the LU is a mess and inconsistent. Sometimes there would be a couple young 9's GND stunners and other times it can be MILF silicone valley...

Pistons
07-11-16, 04:29
Just have to add a few things. Paradise has superior food to Sharks and at Oceans you also have to order separate dishes. Actually at Oase you can order a few things from a separate menu as well like the italian stone oven pizza (go figure since Oase is owned by an italian), but at Oceans you have to order everything.

The one thing that worries me now on my next trip is the smoke I've been hearing about at LR/GT. They are on my list of need to see clubs, but I really cant stand too much smoke. Artemis level of smoke is just barely what I can stand.

Palace smoke room or Paradise bar area (full of shisha smoke) is above my limits...

When I look at a new club to visit I place ambience very high too. So Im worried about checking out some clubs with lesser ambience. But on a sunny day it has to be said that ambience which normally is just indoors does count less. So the summer makes me much more open towards checking out new clubs... finca might be one since it also has a pool...

Hessen Bub
07-11-16, 08:35
Just have to add a few things. Paradise has superior food to Sharks and at Oceans you also have to order separate dishes. Well, food at Paradise has its ups and downs. Had great food there, but also had days when you could barely eat what they served.

HB.

Optimist
07-11-16, 09:24
Pistons, LR and GT are definitely the worst clubs for smoke, especially if the weather is bad and you cannot go into the outdoor areas.

Finca pool is small. Smoke at Finca should be no problem since it is only allowed in a fairly small separate area

World and GT have really good outside areas, large and landscaped

Banana Boi
07-11-16, 09:40
Pistons, LR and GT are definitely the worst clubs for smoke, especially if the weather is bad and you cannot go into the outdoor areas.
Agreed. Pistons, if it's a nice day, GT is easily doable since the garden area is large and the girls all eventually go outside since they all eat. If smoke is an issue, LR is a huge skip.

For me, the worst smoke issue for a club I've been to was Dietzenbach. I could barely breathe in there.

TankTank123
07-11-16, 10:12
If smoke is an issue, LR is a huge skip.As reported in my 8th July post on the LR thread, there was no smoke issue on Friday as the door to the garden was left fully open all the time as it was not cold. So, check temperature forecast before going if smoke is an issue.

By the way, Claudia gave me an awesome time that day, far surpassing my session with topless Amira.

PussyLiccker
07-11-16, 12:06
Best visits to least:

1. GT or YY(GT has been good lately, but YY discovered late)
2. PHG
3. LR
4. Samya
5. Aca
6. Mondial
7. Oceans
8. Mainhattan
9. Oase
10. VV
11. H7
12. Rom

Focused mainly on NRW this trip due to good series of visits last trip. Just another subjective ranking like many here. I've written reports on respective threads for reasons why.

Not the best trip for me, it was ok, but it could have been much better what I know now. Would have skipped some of the clubs in the bottom and substituted with some others or perhaps tried Stuttgart in the mix. Scheduling could have been managed better with what I know now. But, we know clubs, LUs change, some more so than others.

Noticed the Ramadan effect at Aca, and Mondial not so much. Samya was just typical I think. One thing is that Oceans and Mondial after Ramadan were huge sausage fests with punters. Probably due to free or low entry fees common to highly attended Turkish clubs.

Would do more visits to YY, and would attend Oceans on better times or slower days if an interest arrises. The problem with a lot of these clubs with high Turkish attendance, is that it gets going late at night. Mondial and Aca are exceptions with Aca having the more non-Turkish daytime clientele.

LR was quite busy at late hours on Thurs as well. It's best to visit during the day as the stars (for me at least anyway) tells me they show up during the day. As BB mentioned, LR was a bit down due to Gigi, Karian, and Lisa missing.

A Sunday visit to GT was great attendance and LU, and then a Sat visit was down a bit.

The play-offs kills the selling mood of the girls. That puts a damper in some environments like Aca or Mondial in a way. Positive is high girls availability for those not interested in the games.

H7 is a relaxing daytime atmosphere I give it that. Free breakfast, and they had BBQ as well. I give them 10 Euros for robe at least, didn't think it was right to eat for free and not session. Take a session if you are there.

PGTour
07-11-16, 13:18
Are there any ladies (and which clubs they operate from) who are anal "specialists" that you have seen and would recommend to me.

It is very difficult to find a list of ladies that offer this across the Clubs.

I am open to going across multiple cities / clubs.

Akibono
07-12-16, 03:42
Yep same for you with your more than 3000 say nothing posts.+1. Totally agree. PL posts are mainly crap.

Member #4585
07-12-16, 07:58
Hey PL (Pussylicker),

Funny enough that's exactly how we find your blablabla "reports" in the Oase thread that started this last discussion. How about YOU give us a couple reports about what went wrong at Oase, including a couple of names? Is that too much to ask?

You are rapidly becoming a big joke in the Hessen threads.

Yep same for you (Pussylicker) with your more than 3000 say nothing posts.As the saying goes, a complete waste of bandwidth and the time writing them.

Guy93
07-12-16, 09:54
As a rookie for the clubs, I think these discussions are funny but at the same time somewhat informative.

PussyLiccker
07-12-16, 10:51
I will write what I feel like writing, reports, opinions, or whatever else like any of you here. I paid for bandwidth. I know who's info really matters, who's doesn't.

A lot of hypocritical remarks from likes of Akibono, who has written nothing, but fluff. Shark16, you sound so desperate for girl reports at Oase and Atlanta. Nope, don't have them. And probably will not have them in the future.

Guy93
07-12-16, 11:29
At the same time I think some users write much BS. Not going to judge anyone but I think that is true sometimes.

Breadman
07-12-16, 16:29
Post a report with no names but make the story interesting to read I'm OK with that.

Start off a report by stating that you are purposely keeping the names and details out and then start pissing on other posters, then your just an ass hole.

If the ignore function kept people from seeing any posts by a member, even quoted posts, things would be more civil here. Continue being a ******* on the board and eventually the board would go blank.

Craiova
07-13-16, 21:38
What I take as the truth is what I have seen with my own eyes or experienced myself..Very good idea. Than stop your ridiculous own forum where you only lose money because as you always say it's free. As you say you only believe your own eyes.

Craiova
07-13-16, 21:48
+1. I am with you but getting tired of the discussion with some members.Yep must be really difficult for you the great "Zampano in your own forum" where you just can delete every report you don't like.

Takedown
07-14-16, 02:55
I have my favorite clubs for GFE with my favorite girls, however I want to try a different atmosphere at some point.

I was wondering if anyone could suggest a club with an atmosphere where the girls would almost literally come up to me, grab my cock and tell me to go fuck her in a room? (Not when I'm trying to nap of course).

BackpackBrian
07-14-16, 03:50
Most of the FKK's have SHarks (girls that will come up to you and say "let go") Palace and Artemis have lots of this.

What I want to know is where I can find a FKK that will have a Pornstar party, where lots of pornstars show up and you can fuck them in the FKK?

I saw a few advertisements a year or two ago but can't seem to find them now. Anybody know how or where to look for these types of FKK events without going to each and every FKK site to look?

Pistons
07-14-16, 03:52
I was wondering if anyone could suggest a club with an atmosphere where the girls would almost literally come up to me, grab my cock and tell me to go fuck her in a room? (Not when I'm trying to nap of course).Isn't that literally all clubs? But the frequency seems to be highest in the couches infront of the Oase cinema in my experiences at least...

Akibono
07-14-16, 05:35
I have my favorite clubs for GFE with my favorite girls, however I want to try a different atmosphere at some point.

I was wondering if anyone could suggest a club with an atmosphere where the girls would almost literally come up to me, grab my cock and tell me to go fuck her in a room? (Not when I'm trying to nap of course).Palace is the place.

Sirioja
07-14-16, 06:48

I was wondering if anyone could suggest a club with an atmosphere where the girls would almost literally come up to me, grab my cock and tell me to go fuck her in a room? (Not when I'm trying to nap of course).Stay close to Sylvana, you just have to be good looking enough, to attract her.

FormulaOneFan
07-14-16, 07:24
Palace is the place.But it WILL happen while trying to nap at Palace.

Banana Boi
07-14-16, 09:43
I was wondering if anyone could suggest a club with an atmosphere where the girls would almost literally come up to me, grab my cock and tell me to go fuck her in a room? (Not when I'm trying to nap of course).By far the best club for this is Sixsens. Lay down in any room like the Arabian Room and you will have a girl laying beside you giving you a HJ within minutes. You're SOL if you want to nap though. Any guy not moving is a sitting duck for Sixsens' girls.

Takedown
07-14-16, 10:16
Ha, okay cool. Thanks everyone. I rarely ever get approached at any clubs when I am not walking around, let alone getting the hard grab. Oddly enough, I have never been to Oase or Palace in all of my visits. I always stayed away because of reports of upsells, but I guess they have their purpose for me now. Sixses one day, I just wish it wasn't so far out of the way.

Member #4585
07-14-16, 18:33
I will write what I feel like writing, reports, opinions, or whatever else like any of you here. I paid for bandwidth. I know who's info really matters, who's doesn't.

A lot of hypocritical remarks from likes of Akibono, who has written nothing, but fluff. Shark16, you sound so desperate for girl reports at Oase and Atlanta. Nope, don't have them. And probably will not have them in the future.I take from your response that you do not subscribe to the mantra that the best things in life are meant to be shared.

This if true implies that you are not participating in the best thing in life, that is, sexual relations.

Pistons
07-15-16, 00:33
But it WILL happen while trying to nap at Palace.The problem at Palace is that it is usually the less attractive girls who does this the most. At other clubs I see all the girls doing it. At least when I'm new to a club, or the girl is new...

SamyBoy
07-17-16, 18:40
Hi,

Will be in Frankfurt from 27 to 31st July.

Am planning on Manhattan on 27th. And then would be doing world / palace, then Oase and sharks, not in any particular order. Am looking at spending 7-8 hours at least per day in these FKK 's. Say 12 noon to 9 . I am a fairly newbie. Have been to the Swiss one's twice. That's about it. First time in Germany. No preferences in terms of any specific girls. Generally prefer slim girls in 20's and that's about it. It will mostly be standard service and prefer to stay longer 7-8 hours. Where is the best Lu nowadays.

Takedown
07-18-16, 01:43
If it's a short trip like that, it seems Sharks is the best with the huge line up and open floor plan so you can see most of the girls from one place. It also seems to have the most consistent line up with slim young girls. The odds will be in your favor before 9 pm. Smaller clubs are risky since less girls are present and if the ones you like are taken, then you're sh*t out of luck that day.

I've always avoided Oase before but it seems like it would also fit that description except that the club does not have the open floor plan for easy scouting.

Hi,

Will be in Frankfurt from 27 to 31st July.

Am planning on Manhattan on 27th. And then would be doing world / palace, then Oase and sharks, not in any particular order. Am looking at spending 7-8 hours at least per day in these FKK 's. Say 12 noon to 9 . I am a fairly newbie. Have been to the Swiss one's twice. That's about it. First time in Germany. No preferences in terms of any specific girls. Generally prefer slim girls in 20's and that's about it. It will mostly be standard service and prefer to stay longer 7-8 hours. Where is the best Lu nowadays.