PDA

View Full Version : General Info

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60

Member #4581
07-18-16, 03:53
Noon to 9 PM seems pretty odd. Unless you have business dealings to attend to after 9 PM. Few girls, especially the good ones, are in by noon. And you will miss the club just when it's getting lively. And to be frank, I am not even in the mood to fuck by noon. Even when I get into the club by 4 PM, I take a couple of hrs to look around, eat a little and get some coffee, ogle the naked girls and get into the mood. Anyway, that's me, perhaps you are different but even if you are up from the get go at noon, choices are likely to be poor at any club, especially during the weekdays.

My advice would be, regardless of whatever clubs you go, rent a hotel room close to the club and not stay in Frankfurt city center - that way minimize your taxi fare and commute times, and go to the club a bit later and stay till mid nights if possible.

SaratogaX
07-18-16, 03:56
Plan on being in Frankfurt for a week and was thinking about hitting a gym few times too. Any recommendations for a decent gym that has day passes? The gym doesn't have to be special. Just few Olympic bars and is not too crowded.

Also, are there bike rental shops that one can rent for a day or few hrs? Like Amsterdam. Was googling earlier but was not successful.

TIA

Takedown
07-18-16, 04:55
+1. I would also like to know about any gyms.

Plan on being in Frankfurt for a week and was thinking about hitting a gym few times too. Any recommendations for a decent gym that has day passes? The gym doesn't have to be special. Just few Olympic bars and is not too crowded.

Also, are there bike rental shops that one can rent for a day or few hrs? Like Amsterdam. Was googling earlier but was not successful.

TIA

Hessen Bub
07-18-16, 08:27
Also, are there bike rental shops that one can rent for a day or few hrs? Like Amsterdam. Was googling earlier but was not successful.What did you google for? Bike rental Frankfurt gives me this result:

http://www.frankfurt-tourismus.de/en/Discover-Experience/Leisure-and-Sports/Bicycle-Rental

HB.

Optimist
07-18-16, 09:10
SamyBoy. Noon until 21.00 is not a bad idea if it suits you. If you find a club you like however be prepared to stay later as you won't want to leave. The advantage of 12 to16 (or indeed also 01.00 to 04.00, unless you are in a late night part club) is that there are likely to be girls taking their time and you will have less competition from other clients: the disadvantage is that the line up is likely to be thin, as JNPR says. So if you go at midday be prepared to take your time unless you immediately are struck by a girl.

SamyBoy
07-20-16, 21:14
Thanks 4 your feedback and Appreciate your input boys. I have changed my bookings accordingly. Am staying closer to world (27) on t day. Then moving to Oase and last 2 days sharks and Manhattan. No business other than this. On a solely pleasure trip. Just about can add a night more. Do you have an alternate plan giving my short duration and my preference on slim girls. Also let know of any one there from 27 to 31 can have a beer.

Optimist
07-21-16, 07:23
SamyBoy. You like slim girls and you want an additional club. Finca Erotica has several very slim girls (size 32), and for me fitted my optic likes better than any other club for several years. However it would be a high risk strategy as it is a small club, maybe 30 girls, and is over an hour's drive from Frankfurt, and with changing rotas etc it could be different in the near future. If you go to Sharks and find you like it, then going to Finca is even more of a risk. Just a thought.

Pv118
07-22-16, 09:43
I was really impressed when I visited FKK Sharks and FKK Samya, and now I am taking three weeks off of work to go visit the top FKK clubs in Germany. Any advice on the ones I need to see? I especially liked the fact that in FKK Sharks, the girls are fully nude.

FreddieKim
07-26-16, 08:24
Hi,

I am planning to visit FKK in few days later but can't decide which FKK clubs to visit and have never done anything like this before. I will be staying at hotel near Frankfurt main station.

I'm going to go at 10-12 am and leave there at 5-6 pm. Your opinion will be appreciated.

Takedown
07-26-16, 16:06
During the hours you are visiting, the line ups will be shit in all of Frankfurt area unless it is a Saturday.

Hi,

I am planning to visit FKK in few days later but can't decide which FKK clubs to visit and have never done anything like this before. I will be staying at hotel near Frankfurt main station.

I'm going to go at 10-12 am and leave there at 5-6 pm. Your opinion will be appreciated.

Member #4399
07-26-16, 16:25
I was really impressed when I visited FKK Sharks and FKK Samya, and now I am taking three weeks off of work to go visit the top FKK clubs in Germany. Any advice on the ones I need to see? I especially liked the fact that in FKK Sharks, the girls are fully nude.Artemis Berlin is fully nude as well.

MaxPower360
07-27-16, 08:45
What is the closest FKK to Belgium? I live near Brussels. I don't mind driving to Germany just don't know where to go.

BigBuddy69
07-27-16, 15:24
It should be SixSense in NL.

Mangga
07-27-16, 20:25
Hi guys I'm going to stay in Frankfurt 3 nights on the first weekend of September. Destination Sharks and Oase. Considering it's my first time in Frankfurt and that I'm going to be moving by train, I was thinking of booking in the HBF area like 100-200 mt close. I'm a little concerned however for what I've read in the hotels feedback reviews, is it really dangerous to walk in the evening in the surroundings of hbf? I don't plan on staying outside more than necessary but since I'm traveling alone I'd like to hear the opinions of those who know the area and if I should book somewhere else maybe. Do you have other areas of the city to suggest? Thank you very much!

McGrath
07-27-16, 21:13
Hi guys I'm going to stay in Frankfurt 3 nights on the first weekend of September. Destination Sharks and Oase. Considering it's my first time in Frankfurt and that I'm going to be moving by train, I was thinking of booking in the HBF area like 100-200 mt close. I'm a little concerned however for what I've read in the hotels feedback reviews, is it really dangerous to walk in the evening in the surroundings of hbf? I don't plan on staying outside more than necessary but since I'm traveling alone I'd like to hear the opinions of those who know the area and if I should book somewhere else maybe. Do you have other areas of the city to suggest? Thank you very much!It is safe I feel. Only time I felt a bit nervous was in February when I came in from the airport loaded with Euros for the girls and there were a lot of migrants around the Hauptbahnhof. They seem to have disappeared or maybe its just me that don't notice them anymore. The hotels warns about thieves now and they didn't do before but that is not strange for a major city in Europe. InterCity Hotel I can recommend; just outside the Hbf.

What are they saying in hotel feedbacks? Link?

Pistons
07-27-16, 21:31
As long as you stay on Kaiserstrasse it feels safe. But if you venture over to Niddastrasse at night, you'll meet a few drugdealers and gangs for sure. And that's where the nightlife is.

Mangga
07-28-16, 14:45
What are they saying in hotel feedbacks? Link?Well you know the usual, like people doing drugs and robbing you at every corner, which I'm well aware they are over exaggerations. I just wanted to know if there are hotels or streets in the hbf area you guys would recommend that are safer than others. As I said I plan to spend those couple of days inside fkks so my only concern is walking to and from the station.

Optimist
07-28-16, 17:15
I never worry anywhere in the RLD. As long as you are a little streetwise you are ok. (Streetwise means picking up bad vibes off people, being aware of anyone acting weird or off their heads, not looking as if I have loads of money and so on) The junkies keep themselves to themselves, there are tons of Police around, and I've never had even a hint of trouble, despite being a tiny, older guy on my own.

I only speak for the time up till midnight. I've not been in the area later.

If you are really worried just choose a hotel on a larger street not too far from the station

Smuler
07-28-16, 18:11
Well you know the usual, like people doing drugs and robbing you at every corner, which I'm well aware they are over exaggerations. I just wanted to know if there are hotels or streets in the hbf area you guys would recommend that are safer than others. As I said I plan to spend those couple of days inside fkks so my only concern is walking to and from the station.If I stay by the station, I always stay at Hotel Excelsior.

Certainly not lavish, but I am only there to shower and sleep.

Right across the street from the train station: https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g187337-d199321-Reviews-Hotel_Excelsior-Frankfurt_Hesse.html.

Best Regards.

Smuler.

Pistons
07-28-16, 18:13
Well you know the usual, like people doing drugs and robbing you at every corner, which I'm well aware they are over exaggerations. I just wanted to know if there are hotels or streets in the hbf area you guys would recommend that are safer than others. As I said I plan to spend those couple of days inside fkks so my only concern is walking to and from the station.Both Mercure and United Hostel is on Kaiserstrasse. Cheap rooms and short walk to the hbf.

Ortos
07-28-16, 19:49
I never worry anywhere in the RLD. As long as you are a little streetwise you are ok. (Streetwise means picking up bad vibes off people, being aware of anyone acting weird or off their heads, not looking as if I have loads of money and so on) The junkies keep themselves to themselves, there are tons of Police around, and I've never had even a hint of trouble, despite being a tiny, older guy on my own.

I only speak for the time up till midnight. I've not been in the area later.

I can only confirm that the above description is very, very accurate, even during the hours 02-05.30 every morning. When I go on multi-day FKK visits, I ALWAYS end up on Taunus Strasse, drinking Bier von Fass at various beer bars between the afore mentioned hours, and exactly what Optimist describes prevails. Based on many, many years of late, late night experience here, I can confidently proclaim: This place is tame, tame, tame vs other cities. There are always Polizei vans circulating through the area, and, on balance, your greatest danger is getting dhiarrea from some of the Kebab shops, or worse yet: eating at McDonalds!

Wanking
07-28-16, 23:58
This place is tame, tame, tame vs other cities. There are always Polizei vans circulating through the area, and, on balance, your greatest danger is getting dhiarrea from some of the Kebab shops, or worse yet: eating at McDonalds!I totally agree with Ortos, I hung out there extensively on both recent trips, and no problems. I wasnt comfortable taking photos late at night due to the feeling of my eyes always on me though. There are alot of guys hanging around eyeballing everything.

I just posted an experience in the Frankfurt thread.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?678-Frankfurt&p=1915266&viewfull=1#post1915266

Vito Corleone
07-29-16, 01:56
Hi guys I'm going to stay in Frankfurt 3 nights on the first weekend of September. Destination Sharks and Oase. Considering it's my first time in Frankfurt and that I'm going to be moving by train, I was thinking of booking in the HBF area like 100-200 mt close. I'm a little concerned however for what I've read in the hotels feedback reviews, is it really dangerous to walk in the evening in the surroundings of hbf? I don't plan on staying outside more than necessary but since I'm traveling alone I'd like to hear the opinions of those who know the area and if I should book somewhere else maybe. Do you have other areas of the city to suggest? Thank you very much!It's very safe. Only danger is developing a major leg cramp if not properly hydrated from walking up & down the stairs.

Smuffin
07-29-16, 02:39
Hi,

I'm going to go at 10-12 am and leave there at 5-6 pm. Your opinion will be appreciated.Get on tram 11 to Daimlerstr.

Mangga
08-03-16, 20:24
It's very safe. Only danger is developing a major leg cramp if not properly hydrated from walking up & down the stairs.Thanks everyone for your informations.

How's the scene usually (in Sharks especially) in the first weekend of September, still too soon after the holidays or most of the girls are already back?

Pistons
08-04-16, 00:35
Whole September should be good. The way these girls normally see it is that business is worse when the local germans are on vacation, so they take a vacation during the summer too.

I do wonder how much truth there is to that in every club catering to international customers, but even in Sharks and Oase the girls claimed to be doing that...

McAdonis
08-04-16, 01:23
The way these girls normally see it is that business is worse when the local germans are on vacation, so they take a vacation during the summer too.

I do wonder how much truth there is to that in every club catering to international customers, but even in Sharks and Oase the girls claimed to be doing that...FKK attendance during summer is low across the board, not just amongst Germans. Peak-season in Europe is mid-June to end of August

Many overseas ISGers prefer not to come during these months. Airfare is much higher. And some clubs have no air conditioning. And as you noted many WGs on holiday.

WG's also see less visitors from rest of Europe. For instance, most Italian business (not directly related to tourism) shutdown the entire month of August. Scandinavians take July off. Married men are obliged to go with their families to a beach resort.

Ramadan usually overlaps with peak-season as well. Other things: World Cup, European Cup. Not everyone is a hardcore monger, so even unmarried men in Europe go to summer music festivals or whatever else. Not like Europe is known for sunny weather year round, so people take full advantage to be outside.

Whole September should be good.

Yah, WGs don't get paid whilst on summer holiday, so they are eager to make money. WGs also know there will be uptick in tourists and business travelers, because Oktoberfest and IAA/Automechanika in Frankfurt.

Sirioja
08-04-16, 09:10
Even French Devil don't spend his holidays in Winter or Summer in FKK, I have better sports to enjoy as long I m able not to feel pain, but if I perform fast in mountains, if I defeat devil Zoncolan, I will discover Wellcum and Andiamo. At to recover my body, and on my way back Globe or Samya.

On Summer 2014 and 2015, Sharks had good casting on August, Janine started on beginning of August 2014 , but since May, except a few girls, less and less attractive girls in German FKK, maybe because slower business. Monday was very slow at Sharks.

Pokey69
08-05-16, 03:57
I've been to the FKK clubs listed below, some multiple times.

World FKK Pohlheim (http://www.fkk-world.de/).

Oase FKK Friedrichsdorf (http://www.fkk-oase.de/).

The Palace Saunaclub Frankfurt (http://www.the-palace.de/).

Mainhatten FKK Frankfurt (http://www.fkk-mainhattan.de/).

Sharks FKK Darmstadt (http://fkk-sharks.de/).

Samya FKK Cologne (http://www.samya.de/).

Living Room Saunaclub Kaarst (http://www.fkk-livingroom.de/).

GoldenTime Vienna (http://www.goldentime.at/en/club-wien).

My top three were probably World, Oase, and Mainhatten, for both the quality of ladies and the facilities (I enjoy sitting in a hot tub or sauna between activities).

I'm going to be in Frankfurt and Cologne for two weeks, and have two weekends to travel around Germany. I'm wondering if there are any must-see places I haven't been to that I should.

Any suggestions?

HeyyyyyyPaul
08-07-16, 02:56
How's everything from the FRA to the NRW right now?

Everything fine despite the attacks and the huge influx of migrants?

Sirioja
08-07-16, 05:22
I've been to the FKK clubs listed below, some multiple times.

World FKK Pohlheim (http://www.fkk-world.de/).

Oase FKK Friedrichsdorf (http://www.fkk-oase.de/).

The Palace Saunaclub Frankfurt (http://www.the-palace.de/).

Mainhatten FKK Frankfurt (http://www.fkk-mainhattan.de/).

Sharks FKK Darmstadt (http://fkk-sharks.de/).

Samya FKK Cologne (http://www.samya.de/)...GT Bruggen, YY, Finca Erotica.

Many girls are on holidays, some are also leaving this week end.

Hessen Bub
08-07-16, 09:16

Everything fine despite the attacks and the huge influx of migrants?Due to the attacks all German FKK clubs deny entry to everybody not having a German passport. All visitors have to strip down at the reception to make sure they don't carry any weapons or explosives. Girls have to be naked. Dessous days have been banned.

HB.

Citizen Kane
08-07-16, 09:25
Due to the attacks all German FKK clubs deny entry to everybody not having a German passport. All visitors have to strip down at the reception to make sure they don't carry any weapons or explosives. Girls have to be naked. Dessous days have been banned.

HB.About time...

TankTank123
08-07-16, 09:33
Due to the attacks all German FKK clubs deny entry to everybody not having a German passport. What if one does not have a German passport, but can show that he strongly believes that there is a Pokemon he is after inside the club?

Ortos
08-07-16, 09:41
Due to the attacks all German FKK clubs deny entry to everybody not having a German passport.

HB.Scheisse!! I only have an Ausweiss (card). Hang on: I am saved: I have a DB BahnCard-25. Will that serve?

Exodus8
08-07-16, 09:45
What if one does not have a German passport, but can show that he strongly believes that there is a Pokemon he is after inside the club?If sufficient proof is provided you will be given entrance. Ofc you have to pay even if its only pokemons you are after.

Got to "catch" them all LOL.

Hessen Bub
08-07-16, 09:57
What if one does not have a German passport, but can show that he strongly believes that there is a Pokemon he is after inside the club?All the Poké stops will be diverted to the refugee camps so German police can throw Poké balls at everybody chasing Pokémons with his phone.

HB.

Sirioja
08-07-16, 11:35
Due to the attacks all German FKK clubs deny entry to everybody not having a German passport. All visitors have to strip down at the reception to make sure they don't carry any weapons or explosives. Girls have to be naked. Dessous days have been banned.

HB.I hope Hells staff think about putting fingers inside ass where Daech soldiers can hide a bomb. Where some also hide drug.

Member #4585
08-07-16, 12:17
My top three were probably World, Oase, and Mainhatten, for both the quality of ladies and the facilities (I enjoy sitting in a hot tub or sauna between activities).

I'm going to be in Frankfurt and Cologne for two weeks, and have two weekends to travel around Germany. I'm wondering if there are any must-see places I haven't been to that I should.

Any suggestions?Golden Time in Bruggen is missing from your list. It is a good club with a really diverse and good looking line up.

Member #4581
08-07-16, 17:50

HB.Didn't the Munich killer have a German passport?

What about the weapon that men naturally carry. Could be dangerous for some working girls.

JerkMcGerk
08-09-16, 02:47

HB.Sorry for being a newbie, but does that mean no foreign visitors at all? I'm from USA, do I'd be denied entry at the FKKs?

TorrentChief
08-09-16, 03:17
Didn't the Munich killer have a German passport?

What about the weapon that men naturally carry. Could be dangerous for some working girls.Those working girls are quite safe around all those small caliber quick on the trigger men.

HeyyyyyyPaul
08-09-16, 04:38
Have already been to Sharks, Mainhatten, GT, LR. Won't be revisiting them.

Upcoming schedule:

Oase.

World.

Samya.

Babylon.

Mondial.

Oceans.

Looking forward to Aca Gold and Yin Yang in the NL on this trip.

Any other must visits?

HeyyyyyyPaul
08-09-16, 04:39
Sorry for being a newbie, but does that mean no foreign visitors at all? I'm from USA, do I'd be denied entry at the FKKs?Relax. He's just fucking with you (don't google translate this literally).

TankTank123
08-09-16, 05:22
Those working girls are quite safe around all those small caliber quick on the trigger men.I disagree.

They can quickly sneak in the small calibre and shoot before the girl realises what is happening and puts on protective armour. This could result in permanent collateral damage that the girl would have to take care of for the rest of her life.

On the other hand, big calibre often gets jammed when done in a hurry! And if the guy cannot control the trigger, the only adverse outcome is a mess in the surrounding area that can be easily cleaned up.

Sirioja
08-09-16, 07:30
Sorry for being a newbie, but does that mean no foreign visitors at all? I'm from USA, do I'd be denied entry at the FKKs?He was joking, I think he wanted to mean Germany and FKK are safe, more safe than USA and my town, Paris. Except if You are dark skin, then can be refused at GT or LR, but You can enjoy other clubs and pretty girls You will find, they look for business at the moment.

My advice to Asians who visit France, don't get much cash with You and pay with credit card, many were stolen unfortunately. Some guys are just a shame for France, some "Iman" are also a shame in France and don t deserve to be allowed to remain in the freedom country where all religions are welcome, as long they respect others, but they don t respect our society and they are dangerous for french society, I think it may be the same in some other countries. They believe more in Jihad than in peace Koran and then, poor lost young souls kill children in Munchen, or old priest, or a 8 yo Jewish girl, a few years ago. They are not heroes, they want to be considered as "martyrs" but they are just shame who are not able to do anything positive in their poor level of mind life.

Pistons
08-09-16, 08:30
Have already been to Sharks, Mainhatten, GT, LR. Won't be revisiting them.

Upcoming schedule:

Oase.

World.

Samya.

Babylon.

Mondial.

Oceans.

Looking forward to Aca Gold and Yin Yang in the NL on this trip.

Any other must visits?Really depends on what you are after. There are lots of clubs. Different people, different favourites. Now question is if the club or the girl is the most important thing. As for a club (not thinking girls) then Paradise is probably #1 (I'm guessing all the Paradise group clubs are. There are like 5 or so... Palace is within the same group too I think, but the other clubs don't have the same reputation with the service level) for indoors and relaxation. Heard YinYang is also good. Then you have the Austrian clubs too where Wellcum is the most hyped at the moment. Artemis has a big lineup too, though shaky at the moment. Or are you just in nrw/hessen?

Sirioja
08-09-16, 09:36
Pistons,

Have you been to Wellcum. At? I should visit on next week end and maybe also Adiamo, to recover from the Hell of Zoncolan, the most difficult in 3 Giro.

For her fans, Kate is back in Zurich.

Pistons
08-09-16, 10:21
Alot of girls avoid the Paradise clubs for another reason though. Drugs. But you can find the occasional hottie there not being high as well. If you are lucky. FKK'ing is a lot about luck.

Hessen Bub
08-09-16, 12:32
Alot of girls avoid the Paradise clubs for another reason though. Drugs. But you can find the occational hottie there not being high as well. If you are lucky. FKK'ing is alot about luck.Paradise clubs (SB, LE or Palace) do not have more or less drug problems than any other club.

HB.

Sirioja
08-09-16, 13:42
Paradise clubs (SB, LE or Palace) do not have more or less drug problems than any other club.

HB.GT Bruggen is on top for this, amazing experiences with some German girls, they even propose to enjoy together in room. They have neighbors providers for extra services for free.

At Sharks, some girls eyes talk about what they take to resist, not only milk like me.

HeyyyyyyPaul
08-09-16, 16:03
Really depends on what you are after. There are lots of clubs. Different people, different favourites. Now question is if the club or the girl is the most important thing. As for a club (not thinking girls) then Paradise is probably #1 (I'm guessing all the Paradise group clubs are. There are like 5 or so... Palace is within the same group too I think, but the othher clubs dont have the same reputation with the service level) for indoors and relaxation. Heard YinYang is also good. Then you have the austrian clubs too where Wellcum is the most hyped at the moment. Artemis has a big lineup too, though shaky at the moment. Or are you just in nrw/hessen?Yeah, only interested in clubs around the FRA / NRW areas. Will probably give yinyang a try this year as I'll be up in that area.

To put it in perspective. My favorite clubs last year were Samya / Mondial / World / Babylon.

Craiova
08-09-16, 16:13
GT Bruggen is on top for this, amazing experiences with some German girls, they even propose to enjoy together in room. They have neighbors providers for extra services for free.

At Sharks, some girls eyes talk about what they take to resist, not only milk like me.As HB says drugs consumption is more or less same at all clubs.

Citizen Kane
08-09-16, 17:37
Paradise clubs (SB, LE or Palace) do not have more or less drug problems than any other club.

HB.Paradise is the only club I have ever seen drug use totally out in the open. On a couple of occasions (bearing in mind I only go there once or twice a year) I have seen guys doing coke off the window sills in the changing room. This sort of thing may well happen in other clubs that I frequent a lot more often as well, but I've never seen it.

Pistons
08-09-16, 19:14
Yes, it seemed to be out of control at Paradise. Actually it was a few Palace girls and one at Artemis that told me they didn't want to work there more due to drugs. And there seems to be way more girls at Paradise with enlarged pupils than in other clubs I have been to. Quite a few girls tell me they changed clubs due to drugs being rampant in other clubs, but clubs I haven't been to mostly. This one I have and seen for myself though...

Horny Harry
08-09-16, 19:31

Everything fine despite the attacks and the huge influx of migrants?Quit honestly, I don't think it's such a strange question, especially after what happened at Pulse in Orlando and Bataclan in Paris.

Basically speaking: these religious nutcases hate our way of life and our freedoms, and since these idiots already start hyperventilating about an H&M underwear advertisement at a bus stop, so why wouldn't an FKK club be a target?

There is hardly any real security (i.e. police with guns) at most of these places, and the media impact would be huge as the press just loves stories about sex and terror.

Sirioja
08-09-16, 20:16
Quit honestly, I don't think it's such a strange question, especially after what happened at Pulse in Orlando and Bataclan in Paris.

Basically speaking: these religious nutcases hate our way of life and our freedoms, and since these idiots already start hyperventilating about an H&M underwear advertisement at a bus stop, so why wouldn't an FKK club be a target?

There is hardly any real security (i.e. police with guns) at most of these places, and the media impact would be huge as the press just loves stories about sex and terror.I agree with you about how they hate us, but prefer to stay in France or Germany, rather than returning in their origins country, even they are born in France, but they don t behave like french citizens, not respecting "laďque" society. Unfortunately, police even with guns or specialized army teams can t be everywhere and can t do much to stop human bombs or truck. Fortunately, the chief for Stade de France, Bataclan and the bar, made "big pipi" on himself, not able to put on his bomb, what a hero, like others who attacked 2 policewomen in Belgium, killed children in Munchen or in France or old priest.

Their religious, Iman, teach to their children, in Mosque, to hate people from the country where they live, so these religious who don t like our countries, should leave our countries, they are the most dangerous for our society, instructing small soldiers against us. When I don t like a country, I just don t go, I don't go to put bombs or kill people.

Optimist
08-09-16, 21:28
Quit honestly, I don't think it's such a strange question, especially after what happened at Pulse in Orlando and Bataclan in Paris.

There is hardly any real security (i.e. police with guns) at most of these places, and the media impact would be huge as the press just loves stories about sex and terror.The risk is minimal. There are 32000 gun related deaths each year in the USA so I'd rather take my chances in Germany.

A conservative Muslim who is offended by a lingerie advert is not a terrorist.

Sirioja
08-09-16, 21:55
As HB says drugs consumption is more or less same at all clubs.With my few weekly visits, sometimes 4 or 5 clubs in extended week end, even at YY or 6 ens in NL, from Hamburg to Zurich, I was never proposed in room, only at GT, but I meet more often Romanian girls than Germans, usually I prefer Romanian girls. Funny to propose to a guy who don t drink, nor smoke.

Pistons
08-10-16, 00:03
The risk is minimal. There are 32000 gun related deaths each year in the USA so I'd rather take my chances in Germany.

A conservative Muslim who is offended by a lingerie advert is not a terrorist.Quote: "The term "terrorism" comes from French terrorisme, from Latin: 'terror', "great fear", "dread", related to the Latin verb terrere, "to frighten". "

So basically whoever feels cultural changes frightens them are eligible to call the cultural changers 'terrorists'.

AznHotBoy
08-10-16, 13:51
I was at Sharks this past weekend and it was terrible. Especially on Sunday, it was just terrible. A couple of girls said to me LU is usually really low in August so I was wondering if that's true in general? Also I'm planning to visit GT, LR, and Sharks in November for 10 days. Probably 3 days in each club. Currently planning on November 18-27. Is that too late in the year? Will most girls be on holiday? Either that or I can come around late March or early April next year.

Thanks for any information!

Pistons
08-10-16, 16:57
August is when most girls go on vacation. Also some girls go in June instead, but this is normal. September and well into December should be all good with most girls around.

Big Bossman
08-10-16, 17:19
Gents, I am planning my trip for next week. Friday Aug 19, I have the opportunity to spend a night somewhere in NRW and the next day head onto AMS. I am traveling by train, which is important to note.

Which city to go to for the evening? I would like something easy to manage w / o a car, with a FKK or two within a reasonable distance from hopefully cheap accommodation.

Any ideas are welcome. Danke!

Banana Boi
08-10-16, 18:12
Imo the second half of October and all of November is the best time for FKK clubs. Second is 2 weeks after Orthodox Easter and the rest of may. Your November trip is good time before girls start leaving for Christmas. There are other quirky good time periods like the first few days after Ramadan begins, etc. Keep reading the reviews lineups constantly change. Learn which members have the same tastes as you have.

Ortos
08-10-16, 18:52
Gents, I am planning my trip for next week. Friday Aug 19, I have the opportunity to spend a night somewhere in NRW and the next day head onto AMS. I am traveling by train, which is important to note.

Which city to go to for the evening? I would like something easy to manage w / o a car, with a FKK or two within a reasonable distance from hopefully cheap accommodation.

Any ideas are welcome. Danke!Probably your dead easiest options are:

A) Living Room, connected to Duesseldorf Hbf via S-bahn to Kaarst Ikea. Hotel options in Kaarst are walking distance, or hotel in central D-dorf and pay taxi from club late night.

B) Samya. Koln, also access from Koln Hbf via you-bahn. Info on the Samya thread.

These are probably the dead easiest mainstream clubs (clubs worth going to at the moment) in NRW to access via Public Transport. Or perhaps others have additional suggestions?

Pistons
08-10-16, 19:41
Oceans. Its just a short walk from Dusseldorf, Rath s Bahn station.

AznHotBoy
08-10-16, 23:58
August is when most girls go on vacation. Also some girls go in June instead, but this is normal. September and well into December should be all good with most girls around.

Imo the second half of October and all of November is the best time for FKK clubs. Second is 2 weeks after Orthodox Easter and the rest of may. Your November trip is good time before girls start leaving for Christmas. There are other quirky good time periods like the first few days after Ramadan begins, etc. Keep reading the reviews lineups constantly change. Learn which members have the same tastes as you have.Thanks for the info guys. Also I heard from some Hungarian girls, that they are planing to go back to Hungary for their referendum in early October. Hopefully that won't cause too much of an issue with the clubs.

TheVirgin
08-11-16, 13:24
I'm in the middle of an FKK tour, and need help with which clubs allow phone usage somewhere inside besides the uncomfortable chairs in the lobby. An outdoor area is also ok while it's warm weather. Sharks fails in this respect. Oase let me use it basically everywhere. World doesn't even have a lobby to use it in, have to go outside the front door of the club. Dietzenbach lobby is OK, but they won't even allow a Kindle usage in the rest of the club. I could use intel on Mainhattan and Palace, and also on any of the places in NRW because I'll go there next week, and also Artemis in Berlin.

I am also wondering if there is any FKK that has a gym.

I have contributed extensively to the Brazil forum, and will be doing a comparison to Germany, Madrid, and Zurich when I'm done.

Thanks for the help.

Takedown
08-11-16, 17:32
I'm in the middle of an FKK tour, and need help with which clubs allow phone usage somewhere inside besides the uncomfortable chairs in the lobby. An outdoor area is also ok while it's warm weather. Sharks fails in this respect. Oase let me use it basically everywhere. World doesn't even have a lobby to use it in, have to go outside the front door of the club. Dietzenbach lobby is OK, but they won't even allow a Kindle usage in the rest of the club. I could use intel on Mainhattan and Palace, and also on any of the places in NRW because I'll go there next week, and also Artemis in Berlin.

I have contributed extensively to the Brazil forum, and will be doing a comparison to Germany, Madrid, and Zurich when I'm done.

Thanks for the help.GoldenTime is very WiFi friendly. You can see customers using laptops throughout the club. Acapulco also does not care. Like you said, Oase is phone friendly. You can even ask for the WiFi password from the staff.

Artemis is the only place I know that has a gym.

Big Bossman
08-11-16, 18:24
Probably your dead easiest options are:

A) Living Room, connected to Duesseldorf Hbf via S-bahn to Kaarst Ikea. Hotel options in Kaarst are walking distance, or hotel in central D-dorf and pay taxi from club late night.

B) Samya. Koln, also access from Koln Hbf via you-bahn. Info on the Samya thread.

These are probably the dead easiest mainstream clubs (clubs worth going to at the moment) in NRW to access via Public Transport. Or perhaps others have additional suggestions?Great info. Between this and the Oceans option also mentioned, I think I can actually stay for a few / many hours and skip on the hotel! Simply leave for AMS the next morning. Thanks guys.

Wolvenvacht
08-11-16, 18:31
I am also wondering if there is any FKK that has a gym.Artemis in Berlin has a gym.

Sirioja
08-12-16, 02:59
GoldenTime is very WiFi friendly. You can see customers using laptops throughout the club. Acapulco also does not care. Like you said, Oase is phone friendly. You can even ask for the WiFi password from the staff.

Artemis is the only place I know that has a gym.Can use phone also at LR.

Sirioja
08-12-16, 03:46
Wellcum is very close to Italian border and Tarvisio, if I knew it exists before, I could have gone since few years, I learn every day. A beautiful club in the middle of mountains, small garden, outside swimming pool, only 1 jacuzzi, good foods. An Italian club on the other side of border, because forbidden in Italy, same like Paradise Sarrebrucken for France. All is written in Italian, all girls speak Italian, after 5 minutes all girls knew for the first time visiting "francese" among Italians and nightmare started: Even casting quite good, but not my type for look, not natural look enough, same kind of look than many girls at GT or YY, not really fresh look, too much make up, too much silicon, doll look rather than classy women. Girls were really friendly but all girls came to me, Italians were looking at me refusing all girls for more than 3 hours, and girls returning to ask again. At the beginning, I answered: I have just arrived, I need a little time, but after hours, I had to answer to stop the game: Girls here are not my type, so they all stopped to come, only smiling, could have gone with blond Ivana. Ro but big silicons, or a slim, small tits, brunette, but left early, but I had my target, small, dark blond, Natali, claiming to be Hungarian, ex Palace Frankfurt, ex Paradise Sarrebrucken, speaking good french, no tattoo, no piercing, smiling, pretty face, for a very good time, making her losing control and also about time. Erotic shower after sex. There are showers in rooms. Very honest at the end. 30 mn later she asked smiling if I wanted to repeat, I was thinking about and really would have enjoyed, but I knew she wouldn't lose control again, now she knew me, but thanks to her for kindness and smiles. No other target at night, no Turkish, quite empty, so I preferred to left.

Entry 85,70/30 mn for girls, here are Italian rates, same at Andiamo to visit tomorrow to see if more natural looks. I m so attracted by my Isabella who doesn't need to make up because so natural beauty, she just should improve shaving sometimes.

I m happy not to be hunted in my regular clubs, because it was really stressing to be touched and kissed by about 30 dolls, even really friendly, but I don't like.

Pistons
08-12-16, 04:05
Great info. Between this and the Oceans option also mentioned, I think I can actually stay for a few / many hours and skip on the hotel! Simply leave for AMS the next morning. Thanks guys.Oceans is open till 7 on fridays, and you can sleep in the sleeping room. Hate those curved beds though, but if you fuck enough prior to laying down, I'm sure you can manage to sleep;).

BackpackBrian
08-12-16, 05:32
Wellcum is very close to Italian border and Tarvisio, if I knew it exists before, I could have gone since few years, I learn every day. A beautiful club in the middle of mountains, small garden, outside swimming pool, only 1 jacuzzi, good foods. An Italian club on the other side of border, because forbidden in Italy, same like Paradise Sarrebrucken for France. All is written in Italian, all girls speak Italian, after 5 minutes all girls knew for the first time visiting "francese" among Italians and nightmare started: Even casting quite good, but not my type for look, not natural look enough, same kind of look than many girls at GT or YY, not really fresh look, too much make up, too much silicon, doll look rather than classy women. Girls were really friendly but all girls came to me, Italians were looking at me refusing all girls for more than 3 hours, and girls returning to ask again. At the beginning, I answered: I have just arrived, I need a little time, but after hours, I had to answer to stop the game: Girls here are not my type, so they all stopped to come, only smiling, could have gone with blond Ivana. Ro but big silicons, or a slim, small tits, brunette, but left early, but I had my target, small, dark blond, Natali, claiming to be Hungarian, ex Palace Frankfurt, ex Paradise Sarrebrucken, speaking good french, no tattoo, no piercing, smiling, pretty face, for a very good time, making her losing control and also about time. Erotic shower after sex..I think I want to check out this sauna club now that you bring to the forum. One question, are the girls totally nude or do they wear bikini's around the club?

XXL
08-12-16, 18:02

Thanks for the help.Manhattan and Palace were two places where I found out even e-books are not welcome. At Manhattan I was told they could not tell the difference with a smartphone so no reason to allow e-books. In Palace I was given to understand that since they had sofas with overhead lamps I might just as well read a paper book.

Regarding the gym, if you visit Sakura and book into Mercure Boeblingen (a 5 minutes' drive from Sakura), Mercure gives you two hours free at the neighbouring fitness club.

Christian G
08-12-16, 19:52
One question, are the girls totally nude or do they wear bikini's around the club?From memory, Wellcum and Andiamo are not totally nude club. I think Casa Carintia have a totally nude girls, and one day a week is a lingerie day. But is long time I don't go in Austria, so my memories can be obfuscated.

Sirioja
08-13-16, 03:27
I think I want to check out this sauna club now that you bring to the forum. One question, are the girls totally nude or do they wear bikini's around the club?After visiting Andiamo on this Friday, I become really lazy for my ironman tour, so, most of girls at Wellcum and Andiamo, wear a bra but no pantie and a few are topless with pantie or full naked.

I wrote here because somebody wrote Wellcum was a hype club, like some wrote Sharks was too hyped. Both Wellcum and Andiamo are beautiful clubs, but Italian clubs built in Austria. Entry is 85, you can pay with Visa at Andiamo without any charge, when Globe charge sometimes 10%. Rate for girls is 70/30 mn and some girls have Italian level, like some specialized girls have Turkish level= no kiss, or Asian level= You are too big to fuck more than 2 minutes.

I went to discover because I'm at 1 hour driving for my holidays and I don t regret because girls are really friendly and sweet, like Italian talkative lovers, but You can go to Sharks, World, Mainhattan, Samya, Acapulco for less than 50€ for entry, and You can find there higher level for sex for 50/30 mn or less at Aca and 75/ h at Samya. It s just different and after rubbing my ass on bike for 8 days, I did need a break and after the Hell of Zoncolan, I wish to return to Natali tomorrow for FerrAgosto party at Wellcum, playing again go fast in Dolomiti.

Andiamo have 2 swimming pool, too cold inside, and outside, good foods, white and red wine for diner, 1 jacuzzi inside, small garden, about 40 girls on this Friday, Romanian girls but no very pretty face and no Natali for level, but Sara who is a bit Raissa World type, with very long blond hair, slim, white skin, brunette Nossa and blond Gia were lovely with their first French guy, kindness but no high skill, Italians seem OK with this, but they are easy clients.

Sirioja
08-13-16, 07:33
At Andiamo. At, a bit same kind of girls than at Aca, natural and Romanian girls, brunettes and Sara and Gia for blond. Blond Carla could be a top model in any club.

At Wellcum, most of girls seem not new in the business, but my best girl for 2 clubs, was small dark blond Natali who worked in Germany before.

Hessen Bub
08-13-16, 08:05
Thanks for the update. Resumee: Hopefully the Italians will stay in the Austrian clubs near the Italian border and not flock to Germany in larger amounts. Otherwise service levels would drop and prices would increase.

HB.

Sirioja
08-13-16, 09:12
Thanks for the update. Resumee: Hopefully the Italians will stay in the Austrian clubs near the Italian border and not flock to Germany in larger amounts. Otherwise service levels would drop and prices would increase.

HB.Also many Italians in Switzerland, at Globe, with big money.

Business didn't seem very good for many girls, on this Friday at Andiamo, girls seem used to 30 mn room for 70 , maybe Italians tip them like they do in Germany. After Asians, Italians are the second easiest clients for girls in Germany. Asians are often over rated compare to club rates and Italians often tip and they are also quite sweet with girls, far from Turkish behavior. Americans also often tip like used at home. I confirm better services for less expensive in many clubs in Germany than at Andiamo. I only experienced Natali at Wellcum, so can t compare, but also Italian clients. A french is a martian there, first experience for my 3 girls yesterday.

At Globe. Ch, level for services worth the 2,7 higher rate for my 2 girls, compare to when I got them in Germany, because both cost the rate for excellence, escorts level.

In Germany, we can say big thanks to our lovely poor Romanian and Bulgarian girls, to have low rates, 40 or 50 € / 30 mn, 75/ h at Samya, with real beauties for some of them. If we had only german and polish girls, it would be more expensive with lower services: kissing for extra, DATY for extra, fingering for extra, like they tried at GT, before many were fired.

Keep on enjoying beauties in Germany, and some different experiences for me, because I like new experiences.

I think we are lucky to enjoy some pretty, most of time lovely, about 20 yo, but some about 30 are great, girls.

Wellcum and Adiamo worth for club services, when we are close to them.

HeyyyyyyPaul
08-18-16, 00:09
Looking to go to a AO club for the first time. Which would be the ideal one to check out for a first timer?

Can be any one in frankfurt or up in the NRW.

Thanks.

Downandup
08-18-16, 06:24
Looking to go to a AO club for the first time. Which would be the ideal one to check out for a first timer?

Thanks.There's an AO Club thread that you should take a look at for some background info.

Vito Corleone
08-18-16, 11:42

Thanks.Club Annabell in Hennef.

RifleMan
08-18-16, 17:54
Sorry guys for asking this stupid question, but I can only have one night in Frankfurt.

Which one should I go? Oase or Sharks? Or somethings else?

Looking for GFE, and that's all.

Cheers!

Banana Boi
08-18-16, 19:42
Looking for GFE, and that's all.GFE sessions can happen at both clubs depends on your chemistry with the girl. I think the board's general consensus is that Sharks is better than Oase for this.

If you really want GFE some may argue World is better.

HeyyyyyyPaul
08-19-16, 09:33
Club Annabell in Hennef.Done. Its on my list now. Thanks as I know you are one of the ao experts.

Neurosynth
08-19-16, 10:21
Done. Its on my list now. Thanks as I know you are one of the ao experts.He might be playing with you. Last I heard it was closed.

Your best bet is to check the AO group. It's not properly linked so it's a little hard to find. Here it is:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?774-Germany-AO-Clubs

Syzygies
08-19-16, 10:44
GFE sessions can happen at both clubs depends on your chemistry with the girl. I think the board's general consensus is that Sharks is better than Oase for this.

If you really want GFE some may argue World is better.Yeh I think its less likely at Oase if you only pay 50. Pay 100 and up, then the difference between clubs fades away. Girls at Oase do tell me that they are not as good as I experience when in a 30 min session. I guess I should believe them. They know I won't take a 30 min just to find out. However on the very first session, they had to take the gamble that I would go 1 hour. I am sure most of them had seen me paying some other girl more than 50, but not all.

You get the odd exception though. Girls that are fabulous GFE with no prior knowledge. e.g. Oase May (Philippina)

Craiova
08-19-16, 12:09
Everything depends which girl I chose. This club comparison brings nothing for me.

Boomer10
08-19-16, 12:59
He might be playing with you. Last I heard it was closed.

Your best bet is to check the AO group. It's not properly linked so it's a little hard to find. Here it is:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?774-Germany-AO-ClubsClub Annabell in Hennef appears to be open. There is a current discussion in a German board.

http://www.rheinforum.com/threads/anabelle-hennef-neu-start.135763/

Jooeey
08-19-16, 16:27
If I am not driving coz I won't rent a car what is the best way to reach FKK world? is there a German Bahn going upto there?

Optimist
08-19-16, 17:47
Jooey. It takes around an hour from Frankfurt if you go by train and taxi. Train and bus plus 15 minute walk is in total around 45 minutes longer.

If you use bahn. De website you'll get all the details. As your destination put in Pohlheim Gruninger Weg and you'll get various options. Most trains are Regional trains, but be aware that there are some IC trains which cost a bit more, although they look pretty much the same and aren't any quicker.

Jooeey
08-19-16, 19:26
Jooey. It takes around an hour from Frankfurt if you go by train and taxi. Train and bus plus 15 minute walk is in total around 45 minutes longer.

If you use bahn. De website you'll get all the details. As your destination put in Pohlheim Gruninger Weg and you'll get various options. Most trains are Regional trains, but be aware that there are some IC trains which cost a bit more, although they look pretty much the same and aren't any quicker.I know I am raising the same question in a different thread but had to, going all the way from Frankfurt to World is it worth a visit against Sharks ? when there is plenty available in Frankfurt City why go so far away from Frankfurt?

Optimist
08-19-16, 20:27
Jooeey I can see you have been asking a huge number of questions in preparation, I guess, for your next trip. There are no clear answers as it depends on whether or not you click with the girls you meet, and what sort of club you like. A good time in clubs cannot be pre planned. As you are unsure of your options I would suggest you choose a large club like Sharks, and if it suits you, spend most of your time there so you get seen quickly as a good customer.

Jooeey
08-19-16, 20:41
Jooeey I can see you have been asking a huge number of questions in preparation, I guess, for your next trip. There are no clear answers as it depends on whether or not you click with the girls you meet, and what sort of club you like. A good time in clubs cannot be pre planned. As you are unsure of your options I would suggest you choose a large club like Sharks, and if it suits you, spend most of your time there so you get seen quickly as a good customer.Ok so Sharks is a better option against at even World?

Citizen Kane
08-19-16, 22:49
Ok so Sharks is a better option against at even World?In general, at Sharks you will have a bigger line up and a bigger variety of girls (some of them aren't even from Romania!) but at World you will have a higher probability of good service. I'm not saying you won't get good service at Sharks but at World it's like shooting fish in a barrel. Of course, with a smaller line up there's a higher probability that you won't find a girl/s to your liking, in which case service is irrelevant.

PussyLiccker
08-19-16, 23:15
Well said CK.

Jooey, just go check the place out. All this Q&A will not match what you see and experience.

Neurosynth
08-20-16, 03:50
Club Annabell in Hennef appears to be open. There is a current discussion in a German board.

http://www.rheinforum.com/threads/anabelle-hennef-neu-start.135763/Great news, I stand corrected! The banner on their site translates as "We are back! Immediately open again!

http://www.fkk-30.de

Sirioja
08-20-16, 06:23
Ok so Sharks is a better option against at even World?Better casting for look at Sharks, same level for girls services. World is 47 before 1 pm. Sharks is 45 on Sunday before 2 pm and 50 on Wednesday.

Jooeey
08-20-16, 07:49
Of course, with a smaller line up there's a higher probability that you won't find a girl/s to your liking, in which case service is irrelevant.Couldn't agree more. Makes sense aswell. If the Line Up is not there and Variety is not there. Service becomes so irrelevant, when in the first place, you would not feel like taking any girl.

Yes PL I agree. The Q&A here right now may not be the only thing there could be much happening and change when there, as I have experienced from my last 2-3 trips. But since my tips always happen after a long time it is always a feeling of doing it for the first time. So makes me ask some questions.

Optimist
08-20-16, 14:25
Ok so Sharks is a better option against at even World?

As PL says, you just have to bite the bullet and go. I would always choose World, as CK also seems to but which PL doesn't like, Ortos and Syzygies I think would go for Oase, and Sirioja (at least until recently) and HB would choose Sharks, so you can't really go by our varied opinions.

Breadman
08-20-16, 16:27
Ok so Sharks is a better option against at even World?I would suggest world over sharks early in the week, both clubs will have fewer girls but world (or mainhattan) offer free beer. I'd also recommend world on days that you want to recharge, again it has free beer and more places to lounge. You should find a girl or two at both clubs to get you through the day.

Hessen Bub
08-20-16, 16:47
World LU is improving. Many options there for me.

HB.

Ortos
08-20-16, 16:54
As PL says, you just have to bite the bullet and go. I would always choose World, as CK also seems to but which PL doesn't like, Ortos and Syzygies I think would go for Oase, and Sirioja (at least until recently) and HB would choose Sharks, so you can't really go by our varied opinions.Actually, at the moment, I would probably choose either Oase or Sharks, and probably lean a little more in Sharks' favour. (I know, I'll probably be attacked now for being "fixated" on Sharks, LOL.) But that's just me. During a recent trip I toyed with going to World to check it out, but each time I thought "Ok, let's re-visit Pohlheim and see for myself what's up," I always backed out at the last minute, fearing a long trek past Giessen only to be disappointed. So, in the end, I stuck with sure choices (for me): Sharks and Oase. Another factor, beyond the main deciding point (the girl LU) was the low quality of rooms at World, compared to Oase and Sharks. But the Garden at World is, I think, the best of all clubs by far.

Ortos
08-20-16, 16:57

HB.That is very encouraging news. When exactly did you visit? I mean, how recently and on which day (s)? Thanks.

Craiova
08-20-16, 17:23
World LU is improving. Many options there for me.Was in July / August twice at World on a sunny weekend day. Line up on both days best World LU I've seen there in the last two years. Could compete with Oase and Sharks.

Yep World has the best outside area in whole Hessen, downstairs rooms sucks, I use only the three window rooms upstairs. Many really good improvements outside but the new hardware at the main lounge, shisha and cinema hmm was for me better before renovation.

Hessen Bub
08-20-16, 17:26
World has the largest garden of all Hessen clubs or probably of all German clubs. But they haven't done much with it. There's the pool with the new pool bar which sometimes is not operated even on sunny days. The BBQ sucks. There's the cabins which are okay, there's a ping pong table and the volleyball field, both hardly used. The new wooden terrace is nice, but they could do a lot more with what they have.

HB.

Der Auslander
08-20-16, 17:33
Many really good improvements outside but the new hardware at the main lounge, shisha and cinema hmm was for me better before renovation.Could not agree more! IMO the upstairs renovations at World are one of the few club upgrades which have actually dis-improved the spaciousness and ambiance of the establishment. In my opinion the upstairs bar area is not hardly as nice as what previously existed and as for the new kino! They should have upgraded (if possible) the downstairs bedrooms (cubicles!).

Good to read that this club continues to improve with regard to line-up. Still a favorite of mine despite the bar area retrograde! Hope to get there in September. I still keep a robe there! :)

Craiova
08-20-16, 17:39
Tastes are different not only on girls. I miss maybe some more deckchairs the rest outside is great at World.

Sharks outside area is for me "over equipped", I just miss there more trees and grass. And if it's really hot than I miss shade and it's for me too warm there inside this industrial area full with concrete.

And Oase I see more or less only a football field and miss also the shades with trees and bushes.

Optimist
08-20-16, 19:04

HB.I've been reading this elsewhere. I have a list of those with good reports and poor but of course it's all a matter of chance, mood, and personalities. I'm wondering if you know any who might suit me (you know my tastes, slim, a bit crazy, idiosyncratic, good interpersonal skills, etc). If you don't want to be it in the open forum then it's ok.

Citizen Kane
08-20-16, 20:21
I saw that World has installed what appears to be a Wendy house near the patio down by the sauna. I told one of the girls that I thought it was very progressive of the management to introduce a creche there. More proof if it was needed that British humour doesn't translate.

Optimist
08-20-16, 21:18
I saw that World has installed what appears to be a Wendy house near the patio down by the sauna. I told one of the girls that I thought it was very progressive of the management to introduce a creche there. More proof if it was needed that British humour doesn't translate. :D It always takes the Romanian girls a long time to get used to British humour (I suspect the same with German humour)

HighRez
08-21-16, 02:13
I've never been to an FKK club before and I want to go to one by the end of this month, but since there are so many I would like to hear your suggestions. I'm into young, slim European girls, blondes preferably, but brunettes are fine. I'm not into older women, Latinas or blacks. So please let me know which club would be most suitable for me.

Takedown
08-21-16, 07:35
I've never been to an FKK club before and I want to go to one by the end of this month, but since there are so many I would like to hear your suggestions. I'm into young, slim European girls, blondes preferably, but brunettes are fine. I'm not into older women, Latinas or blacks. So please let me know which club would be most suitable for me.If you want slim in Frankfurt, go to Sharks. In NRW, there are many fit / slim girls at Goldentime; however, there is larger age range at Goldentime so there will also be more women in their late 20's and 30's.

Optimist
08-21-16, 09:59
HighRez Every club will have enough choice for you (unless by young you mean 18 - 19 in which case Golden Time and Artemis, I think won't suit you). Most Romanians and Bulgarian have dark hair, unless dyed. August is not the best time to go but it will still be fine. Depending on your logistics, I suggest you go to an area with several decent sized clubs so you can have backup if you don't like your first club.

FKK is really the Hessen model. NRW (Dusseldorf, Koln) is mainly saunaclub where the girls were bikinis or more. I much prefer nakedness, so would suggest any Hessen club, although I read service at Palace is less good. Ranking of Hessen clubs has very recently been discussed. Read the threads for Oase, World, Sharks.

Please report back. Most new posters ask a load of questions and, with astonishing lack of manners, never report back.

Sirioja
08-21-16, 10:10

HB.Not what I saw on 29 July and some girls left for holidays now. Maybe, better for Ibiza party.

Optimist
08-21-16, 10:21
Trying not to clog up the Sharks thread.

There has been a complaint that a girl was giving too much illusion and HB correctly replied saying her customers get what they are wanting. This subject keeps coming up and newbies need to know it is a subject which is as complicated as it is long. Numerous customers rate girls by the level of Illusionfactor they offer.

We are all buying some kind of stage performance. A useless worker is one who can't deliver a performance. In each performance there is to varying degrees, the true character of the worker. The most successful workers financially are usually those whose performance is who they are in reality.

And this is where some customers get confused, as there is personal stuff in a commercial relationship. Some customers want simply a physical workout, and they will generally be always on safe ground. Others look for some kind of personal connection, and if the worker also looks for this (even if it is only liking certain sorts of client personality) as many do, danger lurks.

But as several French singers have said, tepid water offers nothing.

Downandup
08-21-16, 11:13
With thanks to Maxime who put out a link to Freiercafe: http://freiercafe.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22, I see that a new FKK is to open soon in the Dusseldorf area Beluga http://saunaclub-beluga.com/. if it opens by the start of September I'll give it a try, knowing that it will be too early to give it a full evaluation.

Also Sauna Club Rayna in Moers has been renamed Diamond: http://saunaclub-diamond.de/index.php/home-diamond.html. From the photo's it does not look that bad so I expect that the girls are not that great if there are few comments here.

Optimist
08-21-16, 11:19
Rayna was awful, apart from the lovely reception woman, and from what I read, Diamond is no better, poor food, less than clean showers, girls ignoring customers, poor service. This sounds like Rayna has just got a name change no more.

BigBuddy69
08-21-16, 12:09
If you're talking about Leyla, the curly and friendly thekefrau from Rayna, she's now working in aca gold. There is a girl in aca gold who was working in Rayna, Viktoria / Vanessa (big natural boobs), she told me diamond is dead, no girls, no men.

ForceSteeler
08-21-16, 13:36
This might be a stupid question. I search the forums but could not find a answer. But do any of you guys try to bring back girls from the FKK to your hotel room? If so how much do they usually charge?

Smuffin
08-21-16, 19:12
If you want slim in Frankfurt, go to Sharks. In NRW, there are many fit / slim girls at Goldentime; however, there is larger age range at Goldentime so there will also be more women in their late 20's and 30's.Many slender options at Sharks over the last two days I was there.

Member #4581
08-22-16, 00:27
This might be a stupid question. I search the forums but could not find a answer. But do any of you guys try to bring back girls from the FKK to your hotel room? If so how much do they usually charge?This is between you and your girl. No set rules and amounts.

Clubs seem to frown on such practices, and sometimes people speculate girls even get fired, although I don't know this first hand.

So, if you do this, perhaps best keep names off the forum, so as to not the girl in trouble.

AZGuy987
08-22-16, 01:45
I've never been to a FKK in Germany before. Is English-only a problem there? I only speak English.

AznHotBoy
08-22-16, 07:08
This might be a stupid question. I search the forums but could not find a answer. But do any of you guys try to bring back girls from the FKK to your hotel room? If so how much do they usually charge?This is very specific to the girl.

From my personal experience, usually the girls are more willing to go if you are a regular customer and if there is chemistry. Like what others have said, don't ask for names of girls in public forums or post names of girls that you took home. Some girls do get fired from the clubs, but not all girls are treated equal. Some girls have exceptions from the bosses to escort on the side or they can make excuse for a long time customer / friend / boyfriend. Some girls even live with their customers or live at one of their flats near the clubs.

Honestly my opinion is that hotel or club, the girl's service level doesn't really change, what she is willing to offer you at the club is all you'll get at your hotel. I prefer the club because it's more convenient and I can sleep better for more sport the next day. I'd say the only real difference in the sex that I've experienced with a FKK girl outside a club would be taking her on a vacation outside Germany for some truly next level service.

As for pricing, really depend on how long you want to take them for. As for me, it's usually 1000 minimum for overnight, most of the time they don't count the hours. I've had girls spend the night and go back around noon to get ready for work or have girls take the day off and spend 24+ hours for only 1000. So it really depends on the girl.

As for the GF illusion, just because they are willing to go home with you for money doesn't mean anything. What they say to you for money doesn't mean anything. If they really like you they will not charge you a single euro just like a real GF. Everything will be free at the club, hotel, home, or vacation. That's the only way to be sure they have any feelings for you. Those are rare but it does happen.

Fuzz Bucket
08-22-16, 15:44
Neva been a problem for me at all! Plus, a smile & courtesy go a long way!

I've never been to a FKK in Germany before. Is English-only a problem there? I only speak English.

XXL
08-22-16, 17:31
This might be a stupid question. I search the forums but could not find a answer. But do any of you guys try to bring back girls from the FKK to your hotel room? If so how much do they usually charge?Girls will not usually not be interested. If they were, the price would probably be extortionate compared to what you paid her in the FKK.

WestProv
08-22-16, 18:37
I am a newbie to the FKK scene. What are the top FKK clubs in Germany for watching and participating in public sex in open areas? Not interested in the AO scene, I want to keep it safe. Generally looking for nicer places. I understand that the flat rate clubs public sex is more common, but they are not generally lower end facilities and not very nice. Please list your recommended FKK Clubs.

BruickLaddie
08-23-16, 20:31
Hi all,

I will be in Frankfurt starting Saturday (might see some of you there. I'll be the one with the month long hard on). I was wondering which of the Frankfurt area clubs has the greatest variety in terms of ethnic background in their LUs. After all, variety is the spice of life. In the past, I've often found the best selection at Palace, even if I had to haggle like at the bazaar and watch out for pickpockets even though I was naked (although that was kinda fun).

Craiova
08-25-16, 16:33
Hi all,

I will be in Frankfurt starting Saturday (might see some of you there. I'll be the one with the month long hard on). I was wondering which of the Frankfurt area clubs has the greatest variety in terms of ethnic background in their LUs. After all, variety is the spice of life. In the past, I've often found the best selection at Palace, even if I had to haggle like at the bazaar and watch out for pickpockets even though I was naked (although that was kinda fun).Very difficult to answer. Yes Palace still has a large variety concerning different nationalities. Ok you have experience to handel the Palace sharks but despite this you should consider that we right now have really great weather in Frankfurt and Palace has no outside area. All the other big Frankfurt clubs Oase, Mainhattan, Sharks and World also have some variety in terms of ethnic background and each club of them is worth a try.

Guy93
08-25-16, 16:43
Where to find young, cute and attractive ebony girls? I have had two very good experiences with beautiful ebony girls at Artemis in the past but are there any other options available? I have not really seen this kind of girls at NRW clubs or Oase.

Sirioja
08-25-16, 17:01
Where to find young, cute and attractive ebony girls? I have had two very good experiences with beautiful ebony girls at Artemis in the past but are there any other options available? I have not really seen this kind of girls at NRW clubs or Oase.Usually at Babylon Elsdorf, not too far from Koln. Look tagesplan on website.

TankTank123
08-25-16, 17:04
Where to find young, cute and attractive ebony girls? I have had two very good experiences with beautiful ebony girls at Artemis in the past but are there any other options available? I have not really seen this kind of girls at NRW clubs or Oase.Go to Babylon in Elsdorf, west of Cologne. At least 4, sometimes 6 cute black girls.

Check out their website. To me it is the best website among all the FKKs. It provides a reasonably accurate roster of girls available. And each girl has her own forum page! You can see multiple good resolution pictures of most of the ebony girls there too!

XXL
08-25-16, 19:06
Hi all,

I will be in Frankfurt starting Saturday (might see some of you there. I'll be the one with the month long hard on). I was wondering which of the Frankfurt area clubs has the greatest variety in terms of ethnic background in their LUs. After all, variety is the spice of life. In the past, I've often found the best selection at Palace, even if I had to haggle like at the bazaar and watch out for pickpockets even though I was naked (although that was kinda fun).The RLD around Central Station also has variety.

Wolvenvacht
08-25-16, 19:22
Go to Babylon in Elsdorf, west of Cologne. At least 4, sometimes 6 cute black girls.

Check out their website. To me it is the best website among all the FKKs. It provides a reasonably accurate roster of girls available. And each girl has her own forum page! You can see multiple good resolution pictures of most of the ebony girls there too!Not only cute, but excellent GFE service if you can imagine a girlfriend that is a hot pornstar too.

Pacific1
08-25-16, 20:01
Me and a buddy of mine are planning on driving out to FKK's from Amsterdam. I have read reports of the ones closer to the border having mostly Romanian girls. Not my cup of tea right now, and I'm wondering if you all had some recommendations for FKK's that have mostly Caucasian (Polish, Eastern European, German, etc.) girls. There are so many listed here, and it's difficult to which ones to visit. We have 2 full days available.

Any guidance would be much appreciated.

Dutedrac
08-25-16, 20:19
Very difficult to answer. Yes Palace still has a large variety concerning different nationalities. Ok you have experience to handel the Palace sharks but despite this you should consider that we right now have really great weather in Frankfurt and Palace has no outside area. All the other big Frankfurt clubs Oase, Mainhattan, Sharks and World also have some variety in terms of ethnic background and each club of them is worth a try.What is your understanding of "variety" ?

World Mainhattan and Oase have nowadays on average no less than 90-95% romanian LU.

Sharks maybe ranging 75-85%, Palace more or less the same, maybe a bit less.

Akibono
08-26-16, 02:53
Me and a buddy of mine are planning on driving out to FKK's from Amsterdam. I have read reports of the ones closer to the border having mostly Romanian girls. Not my cup of tea right now, and I'm wondering if you all had some recommendations for FKK's that have mostly Caucasian (Polish, Eastern European, German, etc.) girls. There are so many listed here, and it's difficult to which ones to visit. We have 2 full days available.

Any guidance would be much appreciated.Contact escort services and pay double the rate.

Guy93
08-26-16, 03:26
Thanks for the suggestion, but it seems quite far away from Dusseldorf. How to reach the club without a car? Also it would be important for me there being hotels nearby.

Go to Babylon in Elsdorf, west of Cologne. At least 4, sometimes 6 cute black girls.

Check out their website. To me it is the best website among all the FKKs. It provides a reasonably accurate roster of girls available. And each girl has her own forum page! You can see multiple good resolution pictures of most of the ebony girls there too!

Sirioja
08-26-16, 03:39
Thanks for the suggestion, but it seems quite far away from Dusseldorf. How to reach the club without a car? Also it would be important for me there being hotels nearby.There are rooms to sleep in Bab. About 30 kms from Koln.

Sometimes, also some black girls at Sharks. Maybe in September.

Sirioja
08-26-16, 03:56

Any guidance would be much appreciated.GT Bruggen close to NL border, but Romanians are the best Caucasian GF.

TankTank123
08-26-16, 09:55
How to reach the club without a car? Also it would be important for me there being hotels nearby.Quite easy to reach Babylon by public transport. I usually find a hotel in Cologne to stay in.

From Cologne hbf, take RB train costing about 7 euros to Bergheim train station. Journey takes 30 minutes. There are usually a few taxis there, and it is a short taxi ride to Babylon for about 11 euros.

Alternatively, I save money by taking the S19 train from Cologne to Konigsdorf followed by bus 963 to Gut Neuenhof which is a bus stop about 70m from Babylon. The bus fare is included in the 7 euro train fare. This alternative however takes 70 minutes in total. Last bus back is at 8.03 pm. So if you want to stay late, you will instead need to take a taxi back to Bergheim, from which there are later trains back to Cologne.

If you buy a day ticket for zone 4 at slightly more than double 7 euros, you can at no extra transport cost go to Samya later to party away late into the night, or Bernd's, with the same ticket.

By the way, there were 3 black girls at Sharks (in Frankfurt) last week but they were not as attractive as the usual ones in Babylon, all of whom are attractive. My only reservation is that they tend to put too much lipstick and mascara to give PSE effect when they are already naturally pretty enough.

Sirioja
08-26-16, 10:05
Bab rent rooms, I think about 50 € .

Hessen Bub
08-26-16, 10:05
Me and a buddy of mine are planning on driving out to FKK's from Amsterdam. I have read reports of the ones closer to the border having mostly Romanian girls. Not my cup of tea right now, and I'm wondering if you all had some recommendations for FKK's that have mostly Caucasian (Polish, Eastern European, German, etc.) girls. If you don't like Romanian girls (no idea why you have that prejudice when you like other EE girls but that's your problem) you should stay away from German clubs. Or Austrian clubs. Or Swiss clubs. Or Spanish clubs. Or Dutch clubs.

HB.

Craiova
08-26-16, 15:39
What is your understanding of "variety" ?

World Mainhattan and Oase have nowadays on average no less than 90-95% romanian LU.

Sharks maybe ranging 75-85%, Palace more or less the same, maybe a bit less.The question was for alternatives to Palace in the Frankfurt area. And ofc it's more or less similar between the Frankfurt big5 clubs for variety.

In all Frankfurt big5 Clubs you can find girls from Bulgaria, Poland, Cz, Slovakia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, and the ex Yugoslavia countries and ofc from Germany. Additional sometimes a real Italian, Spanish, French, Albanian, Greek girl too. And some girls from central or south America, from Asia and from Africa. But usually girls from outside European countries don't work in Germany if they still have their permanent domicile in their home country. This doesn't make sense for economical reason and they need working approval for EU. Additional countries could join only if ex USSR countries get working approval for EU. The Russian girls at clubs live for long time permanently in Germany or an other EU country for instance ex Oase Steffie and Katharina. Maybe these total insane refugee wave brings some excotic.

I guess your percentage estimation slightly too high. Look on the last (ofc very usefull) Oase LU list from Szy from July, I get there a percentage of around 85% for Romanian girls. And my guess for the Romanian part of the Frankfurt big5 is between 75 and 85 %, at Palace slightly lower.

Pistons
08-26-16, 19:35
Indeed, 95% is a bit high. Just 2-3 asians / africans / caribbeans, and then the rest would all have to be romanian for that to be the case. So not likely. Except for some rare days... and it would be the same as saying 100% of all european girls at Oase are romanian for example... but there are occational hungarian/russian/ukrainian/german girls there from time to time.

But I do wonder where you have found a french girl at an FKK. Or an estonian.

The recent immigration influx is 100% bad for fkk's since 90% are men. And the remaining 10% are children or married women. Let Ukraine into EU, and then we could talk about improved line up. But not untill then...

Ortos
08-26-16, 20:07
Me and a buddy of mine are planning on driving out to FKK's from Amsterdam. I have read reports of the ones closer to the border having mostly Romanian girls. Not my cup of tea right now...Any guidance would be much appreciated.Go to Thailand.

Craiova
08-26-16, 20:31
But I do wonder where you have found a french girl at an FKK. Or an estonian..For instance French Cynthia at Sharks two years ago and at Oase were some years ago sometimes an Estonian girl.

Hessen Bub
08-26-16, 22:21

There's a French girl at Sharks right now. Forgot her name. She came from Palace.

Stefanie?

HB.

Hessen Bub
08-26-16, 22:23
Let Ukraine into EU, and then we could talk about improved line up. But not untill then...No thank you.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV/AIDS_in_Ukraine

HB.

Pistons
08-26-16, 23:47
No thank you.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV/AIDS_in_Ukraine

HB.I assumed the girls got tested for this.

Hessen Bub
08-27-16, 00:00
I assumed the girls got tested for this.In the majority of clubs (or brothels) they don't.

HB.

PussyLiccker
08-27-16, 00:10

Any guidance would be much appreciated.GT has the most variety in De.

Craiova
08-27-16, 00:28
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV/AIDS_in_Ukraine.So you believe this fairy tale when suddenly after million years of evolution apes have sex with human beings and by coincidence at same time when pharmaceutical companies makes billions on dollars with this! But I make it clear ofc far too many died on this virus but this story is for me one of the biggest scandal in history. And it isn't only on origin but also on verification and also on medical treatment. But it is still a billion dollar business for the pharmaceutical industrie so nothing will change. And on "official statistics" I give now after some live experience a shit.

Sirioja
08-27-16, 00:30
For instance French Cynthia at Sharks two years ago and at Oase were some years ago sometimes an Estonian girl.Trinity at GT is Estonian.

Ina at Oase, Marina at Sharks, Lena at GT ex Lily YY, are Latvian.

Ilona at GT, ex Tatiana Oase, is Russian. Katea at Samya is Siberian / Moldovan.

Stephanie with glasses at Sharks, ex Paradise Sarrebrucken, is real french.

Craiova
08-27-16, 00:30
GT has the most variety in De.Yep and the highest average age at the line up.

PussyLiccker
08-27-16, 00:46
You mean Palace or Artemis. I've mainly been with early to mid 20's girls at GT. Avg age higher than a club full of fresh Romies.

Craiova
08-27-16, 00:52
I've mainly been with early to mid 20's girls at GT.Hmm couldn't find them at my four visits at GT.

And one more you see Ortos as Oase defender and me as Mainhattan defender but you are the biggest GT defender.

Pacific1
08-27-16, 00:53
If you don't like Romanian girls (no idea why you have that prejudice when you like other EE girls but that's your problem) you should stay away from German clubs. Or Austrian clubs. Or Swiss clubs. Or Spanish clubs. Or Dutch clubs.

HB.This isn't an issue about prejudic. It's about wanting variety. You could have just responded with "there aren't any FKK's with non-Romanian girls", but no, you had to throw in asinine comments. If you have nothing useful to say, keep it shut.

Pacific1
08-27-16, 00:54
GT has the most variety in De.Thank you.

Pacific1
08-27-16, 00:59
GT Bruggen close to NL border, but Romanians are the best Caucasian GF.Thanks for your suggestion, will check it out. I agree, Romanians certainly give awesome service! I was just hoping to get some variety in over 2 days.

Dutedrac
08-27-16, 02:03
Currently I know french Stephanie in sharks and estonian Trinity in GT. Both fine ladies and great service BTW, I really wish the young fresh hot romanian talent you all rave about could give on average half as good service, but not the case for me.

Few years ago there also a couple estonian girls and a french one in Oase. Don't remember names.

Some of the black girls you can find in nrw clubs like Babylon are also french born and raised.

More than 5-10% non romanians on average in Oase World Mainhattan? Not in the last 2 years at least. Sad but true.

Banana Boi
08-27-16, 02:28
But I do wonder where you have found a french girl at an FKK. Or an estonian.Trinity at GT is Estonian and I think she's beautiful. Just pure natural beauty up close. Soft spoken and classy as well. I know PL doesn't agree with this.

I had a super hot French girl at PSR 2-3 years ago. Wish she was still around.

I didn't think Stephanie at Sharks was French, not that I asked her. the pretty blonde one? Is there more than one Stephanie at Sharks?

Banana Boi
08-27-16, 02:32
Yep and the highest average age at the line up.I see you've never been to PSR.

PussyLiccker
08-27-16, 02:38
Trinity at GT is Estonian and I think she's beautiful. Just pure natural beauty up close. Soft spoken and classy as well. I know PL doesn't agree with this.Not all that attracted. I get a feeling I will get a starfish session from the sullen look she has. LOL. I like more lively lookin girls.

Sirioja
08-27-16, 09:44
Trinity at GT is Estonian and I think she's beautiful. Just pure natural beauty up close. Soft spoken and classy as well. I know PL doesn't agree with this.

I had a super hot French girl at PSR 2-3 years ago. Wish she was still around.

I didn't think Stephanie at Sharks was French, not that I asked her. the pretty blonde one? Is there more than one Stephanie at Sharks?Yes Trinity. Est is natural blond with white skin, but not so sexy for look, not only about belly.

French Stephanie is black hair to shoulders, glasses, never full naked, usually staying on kino side.

On August 2013 , her "gynecologist"will not forget blond Latvian Lena, 36 yo then, at PSR, with all her slavian charm. She made me drive many times from Alps to eat chocolate pancakes.

Craiova
08-27-16, 11:51
I see you've never been to PSR.Yep and there is no reason to change this.

Craiova
08-27-16, 12:01
More than 5-10% non romanians on average in Oase World Mainhattan? Not in the last 2 years at least. Sad but true.Neither true nor sad. It's closer to 15 %.

BTW German largest tabloid BILD elected some years ago the actress Alexandra Maria Lara (Rush, Downfall) as the most beauitiful German woman. And she was born in Bucharest and is Romanian.

PussyLiccker
08-27-16, 14:54
Dute's assessments is realistic. Those three clubs (Oase, Mainhattan, World) more or less on the same level (highest percentage of Romies). Sharks has some more variety. Still, mainly all Romies like most places in De. Palace was the most varied LU in Hessen last time time I attended, but may have changed. I stopped attending due to the variety there were older pros. Whatever partial varied LU Oase used to have died down at some point, and 2 yrs ago sounds about right.

Craiova
08-27-16, 15:06
Some help for calculation. 5% of a line up with 60 girls means 3 (in words three) ! Sorry only ridiculous. Look at Szy Oase last line up list I count there 15% and you? And this around 15% is also my opinion in average for Oase, World and Mainhattan.

Hessen Bub
08-27-16, 15:24
45 names listed on lustscout for Sharks lineup on August 11. Out of these 29 were Romanian. That's 65%. Even if the remaining 20 girls mentioned were all Romanian it would be 49 out of 65 = 75%.

HB.

Craiova
08-27-16, 15:55
Yep Sharks non Romanian part is in last year between 25 and 40 %.

The more I think about this topic the more non Romanian girls I can remember. Usually this isn't an issue for me bc first I really like Romanian girls and second I see no difference concering sex, behavior and looks between Romanian and other East European girls.

Maybe if you don't like Romanian girls you see them everywhere. I like them and without them than it would be really sad in our (Frankfurt) FKK Clubs.

Shark16
08-27-16, 16:27
Oase:
I recall 5- 6 non-romanian girls from my visit at Oase earlier this week, but I hardly know half the girls. Thus a very rough estimate would be 75- 90% Romanians. My report in January indicated 75- 80% Romanians. It seems to me a 85% share is more accurate than 90- 95%.

World:
World has for a long time had a rep for being an all- Romanian girl place, but there always seems to be a small share of Bulgarian and latinas + the occasional German, Polish or Asian/African girl. It's difficult for me to quantify. Lustscout had a very good LU list in July (around 70 girls), but nationality was not detailed enough. From what I gather from the list there was a minimum of 10% non-Romaninan, but there is an absolute possibility that the number is higher. Maybe someone with more insight than myself could have a look at that list?

Do I care? No. Almost all of my best girls are Romanian. Around 85% of them to be more precise. ;)

I recently visited Vienna which seems to have more Hungarian, Czech and Bulgarian girls in their line-ups. Still there was a HUGE Romanian domination. From my experience in Spain there is also a Romanian domination, but at some places you can find a good share of latinas. Thus Spain is probably the place for me with most variation.

Dutedrac
08-28-16, 00:46
LOL you are talking peanuts without even realizing it.

15% of a Oase weekend LU of let's say 80 girls would mean 12 non romanian girls. Syz and Lustscout can write all lists they want but it was not the case during my visits in the last 2 years. Same (or worse) in Mainhattan or World.

Of course I mean non-romanian passport not non-romanian self declaration.

Anyway let's cut my estimated rom %s down by 5% so everybody is happy, ja?

BTW German largest tabloid BILD elected some years ago the actress Alexandra Maria Lara (Rush, Downfall) as the most beauitiful German woman. And she was born in Bucharest and is Romanian.So what, if she can not fuck the way I like. We are clearly looking for different type of FKK experience, you weigh beauty and age way over sexual drive and spontaneity, while I am looking for a more balanced mix. With the current boring all rom LUs you are clearly the winner. Enjoy.

Dutedrac
08-28-16, 00:56
I recently visited Vienna which seems to have more Hungarian, Czech and Bulgarian girls in their line-ups. Still there was a HUGE Romanian domination.I have visited recently Wellcum Goldentime Vienna and Mystic. Rom % ranging from 90 to 100%.

TankTank123
08-28-16, 02:33
World has for a long time had a rep for being an all- Romanian girl place, but there always seems to be a small share of Bulgarian and latinas + the occasional German, Polish or Asian/African girl. It's difficult for me to quantify. Lustscout had a very good LU list in July (around 70 girls), but nationality was not detailed enough. From what I gather from the list there was a minimum of 10% non-Romaninan, but there is an absolute possibility that the number is higher. Maybe someone with more insight than myself could have a look at that list?I do not know many of the girls in the lustscout list of 70 girls in July, as quite a number could be temporary try-outs exploiting the 35 euro promo rates for new girls at that time. But I can give my assessment of the shorter lists provided in July as I know most of the girls in those lists:

16 July: out of 25 girls, 3 Bulgarians (Anita, Julia, Victoria) and 2 Germans (Jesse, Lette). That makes 20%.

27 July: out of 22 girls, 4 Bulgarians (Gloria, Julia, Gala, Victoria), Oriental Mikki, Hungarian Bella (although she talks Romanian with Romanian girls most of the time). Discounting Bella, that makes 22%.

I am lumping those who claim to be Moldavian as Romanians, as on further questioning, they inevitably admit that they are from Bacau or Galati in Moldavia, a province of Romania.

Hessen Bub
08-28-16, 09:56
I do not know many of the girls in the lustscout list of 70 girls in July, as quite a number could be temporary try-outs exploiting the 35 euro promo rates for new girls at that time. I was referring to Sharks' lineup. They didn't have any promo for girls entry and not more tryouts than usual. Tryouts will not have a different nationality structure than regulars.

Anyway it doesn't matter it there's 70% or 80% Romanians. Reality is they are dominating the PaySex scene in Europe. If it wasn't for them prices would have gone up significantly.

HB.

XXL
08-28-16, 10:31
The recent immigration influx is 100% bad for fkk's since 90% are men. And the remaining 10% are children or married women. Not according to MrHo. He thinks the immigratiion is great for FKKs, here:

Merkel will always be remembered by me as greatest German chancellor who provided and secured exotic line up for future FKK.

German girls love Middle eastern guys, so let them get together and produce children, and when they turned 18 to 20, I will be waiting for them in FKK to educate them with my 5 MG cialis penis LOL.

I am sure they and also I will learn one thing or two during such a exotic session LOL.

XXL
08-28-16, 10:50
Go to Babylon in Elsdorf, west of Cologne. At least 4, sometimes 6 cute black girls. Humm. Babylon do have black girls all right but apart from the odd one they are nothing to write home about unless you are into black girls with the body of a boy (petite with no butts). No butt is the opposite of what I expect to find in a black girl.

Guy93
08-28-16, 16:22
Quite easy to reach Babylon by public transport. I usually find a hotel in Cologne to stay in.Thanks for the info. I will look forward to visit there on my next NRW trip.

Do you have any other club suggestions at that area?

I have been at GT, LR, DV and ACA before.

Guy93
08-28-16, 16:25
Humm. Babylon do have black girls all right but apart from the odd one they are nothing to write home about unless you are into black girls with the body of a boy (petite with no butts). No butt is the opposite of what I expect to find in a black girl.Hmm yes I noticed some if most of the girls at the Babylon are 30 years old or so. I like young ebonys with juicy pussies and beautiful looks and asses.

But I have to be honest I haven't been with ebony girl outside of Artemis if we don't count one girl at LR. But I think it is rare to see ebony girls at the clubs.

PussyLiccker
08-28-16, 16:46
One of the hottest dark girl I've seen as of late who I believe was as Dominican on one visit to GT. Her body was magnificent. That is if you are into more shapely type bodies, and she fit that very well. She was occupied by punters when my eyes popped out when I spotted her. I would have had a go with her if it wasn't for her being in such high demand to be really available unfortunately. I've only seen her on that one visit. I thought it was funny and cool that another girl thought she had a great body as well. Hehe.

Guy93
08-28-16, 16:54
Good to know. But if Natasha Ro still there then it would be difficult to get laid with another girl. Or at least I think so. I really like her and yeah.

One of the hottest dark girl I've seen as of late who I believe was as Dominican on one visit to GT. Her body was magnificent. That is if you are into more shapely type bodies, and she fit that very well. She was occupied by punters when my eyes popped out when I spotted her. I would have had a go with her if it wasn't for her being in such high demand to be really available unfortunately. I've only seen her on that one visit. I thought it was funny and cool that another girl thought she had a great body as well. Hehe.

Pistons
08-28-16, 20:23
What does 'more shapely type bodies' mean? .

I think we all like shapes. But what shape? And is that just a nice for a little overweight?

Problem I see with most africans is the higher skin fat/thicker skin. There are black girls with good thin skin also (eastern africa), but they seem to be very rare in this business... :/

PussyLiccker
08-28-16, 20:35
I'm making a distinction between what XXL refer to as boyish bodies with no curves to a girl with good sized tits and of course curves along the waste line and her ass. Which I refer to as shapely, but not thick in a overweight sense. There is a distinction. There are girls with mainly straight body types I would refer to as thin boyish, that would be the extreme.

Latinas tend to have those shapely types of bodies. What I find is that if you are of certain body type, as your ass grows it becomes cellulite. Depends on genetics, some just have more naturally curvy figures.

Pistons
08-28-16, 20:46
Latinas tend to have those shapely types of bodies. What I find is that if you are of certain body type, as your ass grows it becomes cellulite. Depends on genetics, some just have more naturally curvy figures.Latinas? Or those mixed with west africans? 'Latinas' is a very diverse term. Native americans have naturally very thin skin as they once arrived from asia (2/3) and european russia(1/3) across the behring strait... with not much curves at all even if their skin darkenned. Just google some native equadorian girls to get an idea...

With 'boyish' looks I think Caster Semenya'ish. High amounts of testosterone that makes the jaws stand out .. slim/lazy/out of shape doesnt make someone 'boyish'...

XXL
08-29-16, 09:38
What does 'more shapely type bodies' mean? ... :/Good waist-to-hip ratio to start with. Bubble-butts, guitar-shaped figures.

Cellulite is the same fat as before it becames cellulite but I guess with age the fat or the overlying skin develops imperfections. I don't mind some cellulite as long as it does not throw askew the overall geometry of the butt, ie as long as it is distributed in a regular fashion. Also, when a girl with cellulite positions herself in doggy-style, the cellulite tends to resolve itself owing to the tightening of the skin. If you are into butts you notice these things. If you are into titts you don't.

It is interesting to compare a Thai escort site to a Brazilian escort site. Both couldn't be further apart. When comparing both you would think the female of the species belongs to another species.

Sirioja
08-29-16, 13:34
I have visited recently Wellcum Goldentime Vienna and Mystic. Rom % ranging from 90 to 100%.Right, at Wellcum. At, Andiamo. At, mostly Romanian girls. At Wellcum, I tried pretty Italian Anna who may be nearly 30 , friendly, but no sensuality for an Italian woman, only animal sex.

Also at Globe. Ch, mostly Romanian girls for 140 CHF /30 mn and 560 € spent on this Friday with my beloved blond who didn't want to let me go and asked me when I will come back? When I will make money to come again and to buy my Porsche, to drive at 10 km / h, or stopped on autoba0 for. Chf?

Sirioja
08-29-16, 17:12
Right, at Wellcum. At, Andiamo. At, mostly Romanian girls. At Wellcum, I tried pretty Italian Anna who may be nearly 30 , friendly, but no sensuality for an Italian woman, only animal sex.

Also at Globe. Ch, mostly Romanian girls for 140 CHF /30 mn and 560 € spent on this friday with my beloved blond Romanian who didn't want to let me go and asked me when I will come back ? When I will make money to come again and to buy my Porsche, to drive at 10 km / h, or being stopped on autobahn .Sorry for bad smartphone when driving. Also, at Bumsalp. Ch, for 150 CHF for 30 mn, mostly Romanians, same at Aphrodisia in Zurich bank district, for 280 CHF for 30 mn, or 500 for 1 hour.

Even at VIP GT, yesterday, the prettiest girl was a tall blond Romanian, Erica, and the sexiest, Kim. Ro, among some German girls.

For who want tall blond germane girls, go to Atmos Hamburg, for polish, go to Babylon Hamburg. For those who think Romanian girls are not honest, don't spend your money to go to most of clubs, if You have money, go to Dubaď for Russian escorts, for others, South America or Asia.

Many Romanian girls in FKK provide for 50 € , sometimes 40 at 2 Aca, for 30 mn, higher services than in Praga, or Moscow or Saint Petersburg, if you don't know these places, and who can go to Ufa, or Irkoutsk, or Ekateringburg, or Vladivostock? A bit far to drive for the week end.

German girls would ask for more expensive rate, with lower GFE services, even a few German angels like Sandra.

Hessen Bub
08-29-16, 17:41
560 spent on this Friday with my beloved blond who didn't want to let me go and asked me when I will come back? Guess why she asked.

HB.

Craiova
08-29-16, 19:23
for 140 CHF /30 mn and 560 spent on this Friday with my beloved blond who didn't want to let me go and asked me when I will come back? For how long two or three hours? Too expensive for max. 200 or 300 more I can have any of my club favs for an 12 hours escort.

Hessen Bub
08-29-16, 19:41
4 x 140 SFR /30 min = 560 SFR /2 h.

HB.

Sirioja
08-29-16, 20:56
For how long two or three hours? Too expensive for max. 200 or 300 more I can have any of my club favs for an 12 hours escort.Expensive Globe. Ch: 1 hour + with Kate = 280 € , later she asked if I wanted to repeat, and game: smiles and kisses with blond Isabella, now Larissa, all the afternoon, before 2 hours room for 560 €, but they both still worth, even I paid 100/ hour for both in Hessen before, they are my 2 best regular girls at the moment, and I missed a lot Isabella for 2 years. Will see if I can confirm with Katea. Ru, even no more 75/ h, for new regular. Kate and Isabella are my 2 escorts, I don't find anymore attractive Russian escorts in Paris, compare to Megan beauty. Just sad, I will lose Kate, but can only be happy for her mum life. But I think, this time, it will be really difficult to find such a classy woman, even only Romanian Moldovan, but all what I love for women, for her care, her behavior out and in the room, her sweetness, just a real woman.

When FRA is quite down on this summer, even Sharks, and World so down under, fortunately I discovered new land of beauty, expensive Globe.

Beffen1
08-30-16, 03:06
Guess why she asked.

HB.His charm and the porsche?

Beffen1
08-30-16, 03:09
Sorry for bad smartphone when driving. Be careful champ or you'll end up a messy autobahn road pizza. Texting while driving is just dumb but hey, why should this be any different.

Sirioja
08-30-16, 07:59
His charm and the porsche?Since Sharks on February 2014, Isabella, like my other fav, always knew and saw my car, on Winter with ski inside, and on Summer with bike inside, like now, knew my job, knew how I enjoy my crazy holidays. Have really nothing to hide, when you are free like the wind.

For those who knew Isabella, and I don t understand why she behave like this, each time she answers me: I behave like I want, but not sure, she is so great with many of us, she even improved for playful and passion, from World when she left, to Globe 2 years later, she became a woman now. Even I will miss a lot Kate for the woman she is, Isabella has higher potential to play. Sad to lose Kate on November, but happy to find again Kate Aca, even not same kind of woman.

Hessen Bub
08-30-16, 13:45
His charm and the porsche?As the latter doesn't exist must be his charm.

HB.

BigBuddy69
08-30-16, 17:27
Maybe his perfect English?

Raju 1974
08-30-16, 17:33
Was planning a Germany trip for the famous FKK experience in last week October and 1st week November. Was curious how racial these clubs are? Do they allow everyone to enter or discriminate against some. RTFF found some reports, that doorkeepers deny entry to some, or some people are overcharged. Me being an Indian, need to clarify these things in advance so that I may not select a wrong mongering destination. I had enough of fun in Bangkok, Pattaya, Macau. Wanted to try the famous German FKK scene.

Was planning to take a flight to Frankfurt, as it is in the centre, for a 5 day trip. Would like to cover Dusseldorf, Cologne, and if possible Stuttgart. Is it possible to self explore on public transports and taxis? I have heard that if anyone arrive by taxi to these clubs there is a 30 Euro surcharge? Have heard about the FKKtours etc but those seem to be too expensive only for transportation and lodging.

Can the experienced ones be kind enough to throw some light and guide? One can PM me too.

Thanks,

Raju.

Hessen Bub
08-30-16, 17:35
Avoid GoldenTime as they have a strict door policy. Avoid going to Oceans by cab.

All other clubs are fine, you'll have no issues getting in or paying extra money when arriving by cab.

HB.

Craiova
08-30-16, 17:48
Restrictions on entry policy I've heard only on Golden Time, Brggen and in FKK 40 in Dietzenbach. In all other clubs you shouldn't have a problem. This crazy extra 30 euro taxi fee I know only from Oceans in Duesseldorf. Public transportation or with taxi is easy and safe in Germany.

I wouldn't waste time on roads or trains if this is first time German FKK scene. Your flight goes to Frankfurt and when you have only five days I would stay all time in Frankfurt. Here you have the choise of the five big clubs Sharks, Oase, Mainhattan, World and Palace plus some small clubs like Atlanta, Rom and Bahama. Enough choise for five days, my two cents.

BigBuddy69
08-30-16, 19:12
Some people reported door policy in living room and in some others rtc clubs too. Public transportation is good in Germany but you can rent a car for a very good price if you do it early.

Pistons
08-30-16, 19:49
Raju, well if you've been to BKK (saphan kwai) and Macau (the smaller places and some of the male managers in the big clubs) you'd know that there are racist mongering locations in both those places. Same goes for Germany.

Pretty much every single mongering location in Asia is extremely racist except for those owned by westerners. Pluss the few largest sauna's in Macau. In europe it is very rare and the reason is more behavioral than genetically motivated...

As for double pricing, Germany is heaven compared to Asia (India included, or especially). Which is synonomous with double prices, and where it was invented.

Fact is Europe is the least racist continent in the world...

SvenFKK
08-30-16, 19:50
What's this? EUR 30 extra if one arrives by taxi? Why? Paid to whom? How does the club even know how you arrive?

Citizen Kane
08-30-16, 20:04
Fact is Europe is the least racist continent in the world...What about Antarctica?

Pistons
08-30-16, 20:08
What about Antarctica?It is beyond a doubt the most racist continent. Ever tried to get warm by grouphugging those emperor penguins?

No you haven't! Because then you would have died of frost long time ago! They would run away, as if you werent cold enough as it was!

Citizen Kane
08-30-16, 20:19
It is beyond a doubt the most racist continent. Ever tried to get warm by grouphugging those emperor penguins?

No you haven't! Because then you would have died of frost long time ago! They would run away, as if you werent cold enough as it was!Do you know how many hate crimes were reported in Antarctica last year? Well, according to BlackLivesMatter it was 678520, and their statistics are beyond reproach.

Pistons
08-30-16, 20:21
Do you know how many hate crimes were reported in Antarctica last year? Well, according to BlackLivesMatter it was 678520, and their statistics are beyond reproach.It would be more if people didn't die of cold before they could send in the report!

But sure, black people's KKK (BLM) knows their stuff...

Sirioja
08-30-16, 21:49
Maybe his perfect English?Or maybe, better with my eyes, my hands, my tongue, and no don't touch my hair or my make up. Just sweetness and caresses to get full confidence. It works easy.

Raju 1974
08-31-16, 14:40
Many thanks for the valuable information, prompt reply and guidance.

Cheers.

Raju, well if you've been to BKK (saphan kwai) and Macau (the smaller places and some of the male managers in the big clubs) you'd know that there are racist mongering locations in both those places. Same goes for Germany.

Pretty much every single mongering location in Asia is extremely racist except for those owned by westerners. Pluss the few largest sauna's in Macau. In europe it is very rare and the reason is more behavioral than genetically motivated...

As for double pricing, Germany is heaven compared to Asia (India included, or especially). Which is synonomous with double prices, and where it was invented.

Fact is Europe is the least racist continent in the world...
Some people reported door policy in living room and in some others rtc clubs too. Public transportation is good in Germany but you can rent a car for a very good price if you do it early.
Restrictions on entry policy I've heard only on Golden Time, Brggen and in FKK 40 in Dietzenbach. In all other clubs you shouldn't have a problem. This crazy extra 30 euro taxi fee I know only from Oceans in Duesseldorf. Public transportation or with taxi is easy and safe in Germany.

I wouldn't waste time on roads or trains if this is first time German FKK scene. Your flight goes to Frankfurt and when you have only five days I would stay all time in Frankfurt. Here you have the choise of the five big clubs Sharks, Oase, Mainhattan, World and Palace plus some small clubs like Atlanta, Rom and Bahama. Enough choise for five days, my two cents.
Avoid GoldenTime as they have a strict door policy. Avoid going to Oceans by cab.

All other clubs are fine, you'll have no issues getting in or paying extra money when arriving by cab.

HB.

Jooeey
08-31-16, 15:40

Fact is Europe is the least racist continent in the world...Couldn't agree more mongering prices in Germany are the lowest and best! Real Value for money in the entire Europe least to say it is one of the most ethnicity friendly country that I have been to in the entire Europe of course barring East Germany which I haven't been to.

Delta Indigo
08-31-16, 16:04
I know what RTC is, places like Luderland, skanky and all inclusive, ie no extras. These places are very cheap but what does RTC stand for?

Tjohoo
08-31-16, 16:45
I know what RTC is, places like Luderland, skanky and all inclusive, ie no extras. These places are very cheap but what does RTC stand for?Hi!

Rote-Teppich-Clubs (Red Carpet Clubs).

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Abbreviations

T.

FastCash
08-31-16, 18:03
Greetings for the members of this forum.

I'm looking for your advice before planning the details of my trip. Randomly I've been visited Artemis in Berlin and Mondial in Koln last year and was quite disappointed by the quality of service.

Maybe it was my bad luck or not very good time for visit (I was in the afternoon of the weekend days), but every time I faced with girls, quite attractive and friendly at the first contact, but absolutely cold in the bed.

Yes, they had cool bodies and did their job well, but without any emotions or GFE. Correct me, if I'm wrong, but I expect a girl to interact with me during my paid time and not just fucking and saying good-bye at the end.

So, I'm looking for a club with service, when even finishing in 15 minutes you won't be immediately kicked away from the room, at least you deserve some massage or kissing / stroking with a girl.

Don't want to have sex with porn-model, which will be cold as ice, prefer to have a little bit more, than just mechanical fucking and saying -bye- to a girl.

So now, I try to prepare better and I'm looking for a club with good LU and service preference. Now I'm in NRW area and looking to Oceans / GT / Acapulco or YY clubs, which are close to me.

You help would be appreciated.

PussyLiccker
09-01-16, 04:24
GT, LR, Aca, Samya, and YY. GT and LR would be the be higher on the recommendation list.

I agree about Artemis. Not the club I'd be excepting even decent services on the avg. Likewise, DV would be in the same category at the NRW in regards to service. Sharkiness or upselling at the NRW is very minimal. The least business-like experiences. For this reason, it's a good playground.

Sirioja
09-01-16, 06:09
Greetings for the members of this forum.

I'm looking for your advice before planning the details of my trip. Randomly I've been visited Artemis in Berlin and Mondial in Koln last year and was quite disappointed by the quality of service.

Maybe it was my bad luck or not very good time for visit (I was in the afternoon of the weekend days), but every time I faced with girls, quite attractive and friendly at the first contact, but absolutely cold in the bed.

Yes, they had cool bodies and did their job well, but without any emotions or GFE. Correct me, if I'm wrong, but I expect a girl to interact with me during my paid time and not just fucking and saying good-bye at the end.

So, I'm looking for a club with service, when even finishing in 15 minutes you won't be immediately kicked away from the room, at least you deserve some massage or kissing / stroking with a girl.

Don't want to have sex with porn-model, which will be cold as ice, prefer to have a little bit more, than just mechanical fucking and saying -bye- to a girl.

So now, I try to prepare better and I'm looking for a club with good LU and service preference. Now I'm in NRW area and looking to Oceans / GT / Acapulco or YY clubs, which are close to me.

You help would be appreciated.For good services, and if you are not dark skin, start at LR Kaarst West Dusseldorf, and speak with girls about what you like, before going to room. Most of girls arrive around 2/3 pm. High GFE level.

At Aca or GT, you can find good girls, but most of times, you have to do the job, to get what you want.

Pistons
09-01-16, 08:54
There are many places mongering is cheaper than in Germany (not just talking fkk). But the facilities are usually way worse in those places too then, and the girls are shabbier. Or you'll have to bring them to your hotel.

BruickLaddie
09-02-16, 17:02
Just back from two trips to Oasis (only made it there), I can answer some of the recent questions on this thread about where to find variety (my own question), where to find ebony and curvy girls. I came across one ebony (said she was Jamaican) and two very dark complexioned Dominican girls at Oasis. I can't remember the ebony girl's name, but she was a lot of fun and I fully enjoyed my hour with her without any pressure to pay for extras. She was very playful without getting into too much play acting. And has some spectacular tits, as well as a nice ass and narrow waist. She said she was in her late twenties, which seemed about right. I saw the Dominican sisters, Diana and Lisa, as a duo first. They kept encouraging me to slap the other's as harder. They both have great asses and I happily complied. I thought they were both very pretty, but Diana had some fake tits that I found distracting. I repeated with Lisa again another day. She was lots of fun again, but overplayed her pretended affection for me. She should be in a telenovela. Enjoyed my time with all three and none were overly aggressive or gave me the hard sell. Worthwhile for anyone who likes melanin and bubble buts.

McAdonis
09-02-16, 22:08
Now I'm in NRW area and looking to Oceans / GT / Acapulco or YY clubs, which are close to me.

You help would be appreciated.YY has a lot of reports on German WGs on the Dutch board recently. They never all show up on the same day. YY is uncomfortably warm when over 27 C.

GT girls have the highest average service level. ACA usually has a good selection of young girls, not known to be the most GFE, but they give honest service.

Breadman
09-03-16, 17:14
I wouldn't want to be driving back across the border after having a few beers at YY.

BigBuddy69
09-04-16, 10:48
Someone was talking yesterday about a german forum called w7 g or something like that but I can't find his post anymore. In general, what are the best forums for line up info? I've been reading freiercafe for a long time, recently ijsbaeren, eisbaren and relaxxboard, and just looked carefully at lustscout and roemerforum.

Sirioja
09-04-16, 21:21
I wouldn't want to be driving back across the border after having a few beers at YY.No control at Roermond, on border, but better not to drink, to drive, of course, a car can be a weapon, to kill.

Member #4585
09-05-16, 01:34
No control at Roermond, on border, but better not to drink, to drive, of course, a car can be a weapon, to kill.There is random controls by police at the border between NL and DE on that road.

Sirioja
09-05-16, 01:49
There is random controls by police at the border between NL and DE on that road.Controls when you leave GT, but never saw on motorway Roermond. Moenchengladbach.

On this sunny Saturday morning, before going to GT, I made one of my dreams, after 4 years, driving very close, I visited Borussia Park for the team who made me dream when I learned to play football, with maestro Gunter Netzer, strong Rainer Bonhof my idol, Alan Simonsen, Jupp Heynckes. When Johan Cruyf and Neeskens left Ajax, Moenchenglabach was the next total football team, after Bayern fell. A small stadium and in the late 70's, they performed better in other teams stadiums.

Guy93
09-05-16, 08:46
Any hotel or apartment options near GT, Bruggen?

Closest options I found are at Monchengladbach.

Also I have read there's a bus connection to Tierpark, Bruggen so taxi is not necessary.

Downandup
09-05-16, 09:07

Also I have read there's a bus connection to Tierpark, Bruggen so taxi is not necessary.Check the GT section, this has come up a few times.

Guy93
09-05-16, 09:27
Woah nice it's been recently discussed. Thanks a lot. :)

Last time I checked it was just about denied entries and LU.

Sirioja
09-05-16, 09:39

Also I have read there's a bus connection to Tierpark, Bruggen so taxi is not necessary.Hotel in Bruggen. Some pay about 30 €.

AZGuy987
09-12-16, 02:11
I'm going to have roughly 2 days extra on an upcoming trip and was wondering where you'd go in Germany for a mix of FKK, 1-2 girls max, & tourism.

Member #4585
09-12-16, 07:10
I'm going to have roughly 2 days extra on an upcoming trip and was wondering where you'd go in Germany for a mix of FKK, 1-2 girls max, & tourism.Suggest Berlin.

Optimist
09-12-16, 08:23
Berlin. Museums, street ambience, nightlife, eating, shopping, open space, Berlin comes top.

Look in the Germany, Berlin thread for sex info.And FKK, Artemis thread

Optimist
09-12-16, 08:32
Hotel in Bruggen. Some pay about 30 .Look up Brueggen Tourismus if you are staying for several nights and with some work you can find cheap accommodation within three or four kilometres.

Member #4585
09-12-16, 08:42
Controls when you leave GT, but never saw on motorway .You are not the sole provider of the truth.

There are ad hoc control between the NL and DE border to Roermond. I have been stopped before on that road by Dutch police doing routine checks.

Uncle Volodya
09-12-16, 11:19
A few years ago I was in Berlin around Christmas time and I had the pleasure of attending a Christmas themed party at Artemis. It was fucking awesome! All the girls dressed as santa's little helpers. So damn sexy. There was a raffle anf I even one a free entrance to the club which I used the next day.

I will find myself in Germany again this year around the same time and I'd love to repeat the experience. My first thought was jusy to go to Artemis again. But are their other FKKs that also do a great Xmass party?

I'd appreciate any help or advice on this issue.

Stay horny my friends.

Uncle-V.

Sirioja
09-12-16, 12:12
A few years ago I was in Berlin around Christmas time and I had the pleasure of attending a Christmas themed party at Artemis. It was fucking awesome! All the girls dressed as santa's little helpers. So damn sexy. There was a raffle anf I even one a free entrance to the club which I used the next day.

I will find myself in Germany again this year around the same time and I'd love to repeat the experience. My first thought was jusy to go to Artemis again. But are their other FKKs that also do a great Xmass party?

I'd appreciate any help or advice on this issue.

Stay horny my friends.

Uncle-V.Christmas party at World usually just before 15 December.

Sylvester party are to avoid. To try at Globe after ski.

Pistons
09-12-16, 15:39
Berlin. Museums, Museums? I thought that was in Darmstadt. ?

Sirioja
09-12-16, 16:49
You are not the sole provider of the truth.

There are ad hoc control between the NL and DE border to Roermond. I have been stopped before on that road by Dutch police doing routine checks.I don't remember claiming to get the only truth, just my experience driving through this Roermond point of NL / the border at least 200 times when going or back from GT, and never been controlled, when was controlled many times in Bruggen leaving GT, asked: did you drink alcohol? No, only girls bitter juice and tits, or at NL / Belgium border, entering Belgium from Maastricht, everybody know drug arrive from NL to Germany or Belgium.

Same for girls, no truth, just subjective experiences and pleasure.

Zumboit
09-13-16, 16:18
I'll have one day in Cologne, trying to decide between Babylon and Bernd's. I like the full FKK nudity action, that is a must. I like the idea of some public or couch action. Optics are important, I go toward young and tight, so am afraid of not getting turned on at Bernd's. Veering toward Babylon, based on Forum info. Does this seem right based on user's experiences. If its any help, I like Mainhattan, the small club vibe and mellow atmosphere.

I don't find anything in English on the Babylon site. Is there a link I'm missing? If I do go to Babylon, I would like to take train and then taxi. Which would be the best station to stop at with either with available taxis, or using a taxi from the bahn.com Taxi Hotline 22456? Seems like I could call from Elsdorf.

I have in the past posted as AnchorVia, but have somehow lost the password, and email.

Vito Corleone
09-14-16, 06:47
I'll have one day in Cologne, trying to decide between Babylon and Bernd's. I like the full FKK nudity action, that is a must. I like the idea of some public or couch action. Optics are important, I go toward young and tight, so am afraid of not getting turned on at Bernd's. Veering toward Babylon, based on Forum info. Does this seem right based on user's experiences. If its any help, I like Mainhattan, the small club vibe and mellow atmosphere.

I don't find anything in English on the Babylon site. Is there a link I'm missing? If I do go to Babylon, I would like to take train and then taxi. Which would be the best station to stop at with either with available taxis, or using a taxi from the bahn.com Taxi Hotline 22456? Seems like I could call from Elsdorf.

I have in the past posted as AnchorVia, but have somehow lost the password, and email.If you prefer public transport then forget about Bernds. Located in the middle of nowhere!

Neurosynth
09-14-16, 18:36
Actually getting to Bernd's is not so difficult. You can take a train to Hennef and then a cab from there. There is a bus you can take instead of the cab, but you have to know where to get off and I'd not recommend it for beginners.

TankTank123
09-15-16, 08:37
or using a taxi from the Taxi Hotline 22456? Seems like I could call from Elsdorf.Better to take instead the RB train to Bergheim, and there are usually 3-4 taxis waiting there. Alternatively, take S19 to Konigsdorf and then bus 963 to the Gut Neuenhof stop which is less than 50 m from Babylon.

The ambiance at Babylon is quite similar to Mainhatten; but the girls (except for some aggressive black ones) generally do not approach you so it is even more 'mellow'. (I was irritated in the past by ugly girls who came to sit on my lap at Mainhatten).

No young and tight that I know of in Bernd's. Maria is young but not tight. No optics either, except for the 2 in their website whom I have unfortunately not seen in my visits. Having said that, the others provide consistently superb service. Getting there by public transport is easy as Neurosynth says. There are 2-3 S12 services to Hennef per hour, and at some times there is a fast RB train to Hennef.

HydroPumper
09-15-16, 14:53
Heading back to Germany soon and need FKK suggestions for Frankfurt area. I have had great visits to FKK Colosseum and FKK Hawaii during past visits to Germany and would like to visit a place similar in the Frankfurt area. Any and all suggestions would be appreciated and please advise door fee and 1/2 hour price!

Takedown
09-15-16, 17:26
Being Oktoberfest, do you guys think any of the crowd has spilled over into the Hessen and NRW clubs? Just wondering if it is crazy busy right now and also if the line ups are finally filling up with the top girls again.

XXL
09-15-16, 18:08
You are not the sole provider of the truth.

There are ad hoc control between the NL and DE border to Roermond. I have been stopped before on that road by Dutch police doing routine checks.From NL to DE because of drugs in general and especially cannabis which is tolerated in the NL.

The only time I've ever been checked by German police on the road was when driving from GT to Mondial. It was on the day of the Brussels bombing and I first thought the bombing was the cause of the search but I noticed they were looking for drugs.

Even after a nuclear war such cops as survive will still stop & search dying people for drugs.

UltraHappy
09-15-16, 19:40
From NL to DE because of drugs in general and especially cannabis which is tolerated in the NL.

The only time I've ever been checked by German police on the road was when driving from GT to Mondial. It was on the day of the Brussels bombing and I first thought the bombing was the cause of the search but I noticed they were looking for drugs.

Even after a nuclear war such cops as survive will still stop & search dying people for drugs.I was stopped by the police once a couple blocks away from Living Room, shortly after Living Room closed down for the night. Police apparently took note of my license plate being from another region of Germany (according to the chick cop). They quickly checked my papers (which I had to extract from the trunk of my rental car), and then quickly let me go. My best guess is that they were probably checking for drunks.

Breadman
09-15-16, 20:21
I was stopped by the police once a couple blocks away from Living Room, shortly after Living Room closed down for the night. Police apparently took note of my license plate being from another region of Germany (according to the chick cop). They quickly checked my papers (which I had to extract from the trunk of my rental car), and then quickly let me go. My best guess is that they were probably checking for drunks.Same goes when you visit Samya. Living Room is the worst though since there's only one way into and out of that area.

Zumboit
09-15-16, 20:39
Thank you TankTank. I feel confident now I can get to either. Does the public action at Babylon make it similar to Bernds?

Better to take instead the RB train to Bergheim, and there are usually 3-4 taxis waiting there. Alternatively, take S19 to Konigsdorf and then bus 963 to the Gut Neuenhof stop which is less than 50 m from Babylon.

The ambiance at Babylon is quite similar to Mainhatten; but the girls (except for some aggressive black ones) generally do not approach you so it is even more 'mellow'. (I was irritated in the past by ugly girls who came to sit on my lap at Mainhatten).

No young and tight that I know of in Bernd's. Maria is young but not tight. No optics either, except for the 2 in their website whom I have unfortunately not seen in my visits. Having said that, the others provide consistently superb service. Getting there by public transport is easy as Neurosynth says. There are 2-3 S12 services to Hennef per hour, and at some times there is a fast RB train to Hennef.

Sirioja
09-16-16, 00:19
From NL to DE because of drugs in general and especially cannabis which is tolerated in the NL.

Even after a nuclear war such cops as survive will still stop & search dying people for drugs.More often arrested for speed, in Kaiserlautern, Mainz, close to Stuttgart, by BMW Polizei. Good thing in Germany is if you don't have alcohol, even much over speed, they don't treat you like a criminal like in France, but they prefer to arrest foreigners than Germans.

BigBuddy69
09-16-16, 10:14
Do you know that the center pedal on your car is for braking?