PDA

View Full Version : General Info

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60

Sirioja
04-29-17, 05:46
DFK clubs are not the largest ones, but Babylon, LR, and Bernds if you don't look for pretty faces. Samya is quite average for DFK even a few can provide. For GT, depends on girls.

Maxime
04-29-17, 10:18
I will be visiting NRW in a few weeks and I will have the opportunity to visit 2 clubs in the evenings. Although I have visited a few FKK's in a few years ago I'm expecting many things to have changed, so this is a call for a recommendation to help me make the best use of my time!

- DFK is *very* important, so any club where it's not common, I will struggle I think.

- I prefer large clubs where you can escape, use the facilities and just do your own thing for a while.

- A place which is open until the early hours and on the weekend (I will only be around on Friday and Saturday nights).

- I will be driving so location I'm not too bothered about, as long as it's less than maybe 70/80 mins from Dusseldorf airport.

What do you think?I am afraid your first criterium is difficult to match with criteria 2 and 3 in NRW. There are clubs where service of the girls is key and so DFK (and BBBJ, etc) is the norm, but most are smaller clubs. The big clubs mostly focus on tourists and have bad reputation (among the regular visitors) if you really want good service without too much chance on failure. If DFK is the most important, avoid clubs like Oceans, Magnum, GT, etc. Smaller clubs like Babylon (near Cologne), Luder Lounge (near Dortmund), Bernds Schieferhof (near Bonn) are famous for the service of the girls, but are limited in opening times and / or facilities.

Maybe Babylon (in Elsdorf, NOT the one in Hamburg!) will suit your needs the most. Of course you can find decent girls in the larger clubs mentioned also, but prepare for failure!

In other areas it is roughly the same, except maybe Sakura (near Stutgart) and Globe (near Zurich) that are large clubs with decent facilities AND service focussed girls.

ExpatLover
04-29-17, 10:21
I will be visiting NRW in a few weeks and I will have the opportunity to visit 2 clubs in the evenings. Although I have visited a few FKK's in a few years ago I'm expecting many things to have changed, so this is a call for a recommendation to help me make the best use of my time!

- DFK is *very* important, so any club where it's not common, I will struggle I think.

- I prefer large clubs where you can escape, use the facilities and just do your own thing for a while.

- A place which is open until the early hours and on the weekend (I will only be around on Friday and Saturday nights).

- I will be driving so location I'm not too bothered about, as long as it's less than maybe 70/80 mins from Dusseldorf airport.

What do you think?You should visit GT, concerning the service and feeling it is just how much you are ready to pay, don't expect too much with a 50 euros 30 minutes session, except the girl will fall in love of you.

Weebey
04-29-17, 10:50
I am afraid your first criterium is difficult to match with criteria 2 and 3 in NRW. There are clubs where service of the girls is key and so DFK (and BBBJ, etc) is the norm, but most are smaller clubs. The big clubs mostly focus on tourists and have bad reputation (among the regular visitors) if you really want good service without too much chance on failure. If DFK is the most important, avoid clubs like Oceans, Magnum, GT, etc. Smaller clubs like Babylon (near Cologne), Luder Lounge (near Dortmund), Bernds Schieferhof (near Bonn) are famous for the service of the girls, but are limited in opening times and / or facilities.

Maybe Babylon (in Elsdorf, NOT the one in Hamburg!) will suit your needs the most. Of course you can find decent girls in the larger clubs mentioned also, but prepare for failure!

In other areas it is roughly the same, except maybe Sakura (near Stutgart) and Globe (near Zurich) that are large clubs with decent facilities AND service focussed girls.It's a real shame that none of these clubs open later as I will be busy during the day. I'm now seriously considering going over a bit earlier on and experiencing Bernds on a Friday I think I will miss out otherwise. The downside of going there, then maybe a larger club next day is that it will be a big disappointment potentially (I think I really need to consider Babylon also for Saturday, but I doubt I'll be able to get over there until 8:30 or 9 pm which doesn't mean much time inside Maxime, thanks for this excellent answer.

Ggeorge6
04-30-17, 08:32
Living Room is a better choice than Oceans from a service standpoint. I would avoid Oceans if I were you -- you can ignore Pistons who appears to be trying to steer the tourists to Oceans.

Samya is a reasonable choice also. I personally prefer Living Room over Samya.

Just my opinion.

The best would be to visit all of them multiple times on multiple days over multiple times to see which ones you personally prefer.

Unfortunately, nobody here is going to be able to extend you a money-back guarantee or anything like that.

Wednesday is a low casting day everywhere except Sharks with discount day. You may find about 30/40 girls at Samya after 5 pm, don t believe their planning, maybe 25 at LR at 6 pm, but quantity is not quality, LR is for me the highest in Germany for girls services, the only one to compete with Switzerland.All I care about is diversity. I like them black persian and Hispanic honeys. But I also like what looks good and FKK seldom disappoint.

Pistons has given very fair advice and from what I can tell (s) he has not shilled. So I don't get the hate.

Based on the website Living Room looks way better. And has free beer. So I'm down with that.

I will check it out and report back. I do appreciate the feedback.

Maxime
04-30-17, 08:42
It's a real shame that none of these clubs open later as I will be busy during the day. I'm now seriously considering going over a bit earlier on and experiencing Bernds on a Friday I think I will miss out otherwise. The downside of going there, then maybe a larger club next day is that it will be a big disappointment potentially (I think I really need to consider Babylon also for Saturday, but I doubt I'll be able to get over there until 8:30 or 9 pm which doesn't mean much time inside Maxime, thanks for this excellent answer.

Berrds on a Friday is a good choice (but what time you will arrive?). Arriving in Babylon at 9 pm is indeed a little late for that club, atmosphere is rapidly declining around 10-11 pm (it closes around 1 am).

Alternative would be to visit Babylon on Friday (early afternoon is good timing) and if you only have time on Saturday (late) evening, Magnum is a good option, but be aware of many failures, so do good pre-session (service check) interviews there! Since then you already had good sex on Friday, you have no stress and can take your time to make the right choice (and decline many golddiggers first).

Weebey
04-30-17, 10:51
Berrds on a Friday is a good choice (but what time you will arrive?). Arriving in Babylon at 9 pm is indeed a little late for that club, atmosphere is rapidly declining around 10-11 pm (it closes around 1 am).

Alternative would be to visit Babylon on Friday (early afternoon is good timing) and if you only have time on Saturday (late) evening, Magnum is a good option, but be aware of many failures, so do good pre-session (service check) interviews there! Since then you already had good sex on Friday, you have no stress and can take your time to make the right choice (and decline many golddiggers first).I may be able to get there for 8 pm for Friday I'm hoping.

So Saturday, actually I've not really read up on Magnum yet. So would you recommend this over other larger / later opening clubs?

Pistons
05-01-17, 06:58
UltraHappy: don't bullshit about what I appear to be doing please. It is starting to sound like a conspiracy theory. Tin foil hat next? I just report on my findings no matter what club. And personal opinnions. Not my fault if others have different opinnions...

ExpatLover
05-01-17, 07:06
All I care about is diversity. I like them black persian and Hispanic honeys. But I also like what looks good and FKK seldom disappoint.

Pistons has given very fair advice and from what I can tell (s) he has not shilled. So I don't get the hate.

Based on the website Living Room looks way better. And has free beer. So I'm down with that.

I will check it out and report back. I do appreciate the feedback.I think you got all the infos, if you like diversity you have to go to a big clubs: Oase, World, Shark, GT, even you get some other infos those are the biggest nicest club with the strongest LU. Also if you are not used to visit FKK it is also the best club to start.

Banana Boi
05-01-17, 08:17
So Saturday, actually I've not really read up on Magnum yet. So would you recommend this over other larger / later opening clubs?When you ask for larger club do you mean a club with a larger amount of girls or one with the largest amount of square footage? If you want a large club, Magnum is the largest even larger than the biggest Hessen club. However, the large club definitely does not translate into the largest number of girls by any means. The other large club in size in NRW is Oceans. Mainly negative reviews, questionable scam artist staff, but some guys seemingly love this place. As for late opening clubs there is ACA, Mondial, and Samya open til 5 am on Fri and Sat nights and LR open til 4 am every night. Keep in mind Mondial, LR, and Samya are all small clubs. ACA may be open to 5 but many girls do not work til 5 am. Dolce Vita is another late opening club to 5 am nightly I believe. Even that would be a better choice than Magnum. Another small club though.

Sirioja
05-01-17, 08:22
UltraHappy: don't bullshit about what I appear to be doing please. It is starting to sound like a conspiracy theory. Tin foil hat next? I just report on my findings no matter what club. And personal opinnions. Not my fault if others have different opinnions...Too many mind guys prefer to bullshit about guys, rather than behaving to get from girls. Some even pay for time to speak with my girls about me. Amazing. Like some who pay to chat or drink or sleep without sex, funny. On Friday, I saw one playing like in kindergarten with his girl and he had to pay for this. I always say to my girls, I pay only for sex in room, never for chat, with more and more often extra offered.

I'm happy for you to be able to find good girls for you at Oceans, I didn't, but I found again Emma. De Oceans, now at LR as Jana, and I really enjoyed her LR behavior, not sure I would have the same level at Oceans. Most girls usually offer standard club services.

JohnEllee
05-01-17, 17:07
I posted below information in Sharks forum, about the discussion for WGs service price.

First all, we should acknowledge that all these WGs are actually service providers, they are entitled to get fair and reasonable pay. However, Excessive competition between WGs leads to not only a decline in the quality of service but the prevalence of frustration for both sides. There must be a win-win situation.

I have gone with more than 50 girls in the past three years in different clubs. According to my own experience, majority of them accept 100 one-hour session and would like to provide decent service. They all complained 50 half-hours session and considered mongers might take advantage through that.

So I think the better pricing structure is to set the minimum service to 1 hour for 100 instead of the current half hour. After this first initial hour, 50 for every extension of half an hour.

I am sure most girl would be happy with this pricing structure.

Pistons
05-01-17, 20:26
So I think the better pricing structure is to set the minimum service to 1 hour for 100 instead of the current half hour. After this first initial hour, 50 for every extension of half an hour.

I am sure most girl would be happy with this pricing structure.Maybe a few would gain from it if they look like 10's and allways have guys wanting to take them to the room, but the total pool of money spent in FKK's would drop. And not just by a fraction. Perhaps by 20-30%. This is simple financial theory.

You want the current 30 min/1 hour because of 1. The initial entry cost for the clubs, 2. Fractional spending, 3. global competition and 4. the history of girls sometimes trying to cheat on time...

Optimist
05-01-17, 22:22
So a guy goes to a club and wants to try out some new girls. The risk is now 100 per girl instead of 50. Given that a lot of girls aren't even worth half hour in a room, how are we to spend an hour. Such sessions would end early, effectively doubling the price on some occasions. It would provide an incentive for greedy girls to give bad service so the session ends after 15 minutes and they can try to get their second 100 in an hour.

A minimum of 100 would increase the risk to customers and as a result lead to a significant reduction of expenditure on new girls, exactly as Pistons says, and would it make it even harder to establish themselves.

Poor service has absolutely nothing to do with competition caused by oversupply of girls. It has all to do with greed and the susceptibility of purchasers. If the price were doubled it would only prove to greedy girls that customers have loads of money so should buy them presents and give them extra.

There are still many girls giving good service and they are busy all day.

Personally I would never pay for a girl in FKK who parcels up her service into portions each of which costs a bit extra. For this I'd go to the RLD, pay a lot less, and still find some great service providers. I go to FKK to meet nice girls who are comfortable with me and vice versa.

I don't see why we should be rushing to support girls who complain about us not paying as much as they would like. With girls like that we would be better off (financially and emotionally and sexually) in monogamous marriages: my wife would never treat me like the greedy girls

Girls are getting incomes of 5, 6, 7, 8000 a month. That's a lot of money in my book.

Next time a fraudster (and i don't mean just in clubs) tries something on me I will reflect that they are probably from a poor country and have a sick family to support, so I will offer some money in the hope that he/she will mend their ways?

(Of course what I say is a gross generalisation).

Optimist
05-01-17, 22:36
JohnEllee. You went with 50 girls and they ALL complained about 30 minute sessions? How did this subject come up with 100% regularity.

You say they would like to provide decent service. I don't accept that premise. There is nothing to stop them, apart from their wrongheaded attempt to get extra money by undermining the fundamentals of FKKs and intentionally giving bad service.

As I said in an earlier post, and as you say, workers deserve fair pay. My view is that workers generally should get a significantly larger share of the cake. This is a different matter to workers exploiting their customers by introducing sharp practice. Raising FKK prices will in no way, I believe, reduce the motivation for greedy workers to exploit whatever options they have to extract further extra money by limiting their service

I remember you saying that 3000 euros is nothing to you or most mongers. I wonder how many club regulars consider that to be nothing?

Pistons
05-01-17, 23:06
Upselling is not really a problem as long as it is not being voiced at the wrong time. Which basically means during foreplay, before entering the room, or once inside. It is rude, and seen as a mood breaker.

It should be told at reception when you enter. Like at least two of the pro Artemis receptionits did in the past. And it is not because the girls worked for the place. It is to avoid the bad timing of upsells.

And upselling is basically fractional spending. The problem is just the cost of these in my eyes miniscule extras. I don't know who came up with that idea, but he was no Einstein...

Polyamorist
05-02-17, 00:56
Poor service has absolutely nothing to do with competition caused by oversupply of girls. It has all to do with greed and the susceptibility of purchasers.
+1.

Girls are getting incomes of 5, 6, 7, 8000 a month. That's a lot of money in my book.
+1.

Money isn't the real problem for these girls. The real problem is ensuring they are working in happy environments with some basic oversight that ensures the bad providers don't poison things for the good providers. Subconsciously women are always looking for social structures with good rules (even / especially when they are putting those rules to the test by flouting them).

When greedy girls dominate and provide poor service, the customers grow wary and business goes way down, meaning a loss of morale (and income) for all of the girls. "Improving" the pricing structure would have no effect on this problem: if anything, it would make it worse. It is more important to focus on ethics than money and shift the focus of attention to quality service.

PussyLiccker
05-02-17, 01:58
Optimist, excellent points. Couldn't have written them better myself.

MrManGuy
05-02-17, 03:46
50 euro is plenty. If they do not like 50 euro they can leave or get whatever normal job they can get which pays better. They are not worth more than 50. If it was 100-200 I would not pay it. That would be 180 to 280 euro with entry plus transport cost, for half hour. German / Western girls cost about that and are more attractive.

Agree with comments and positive environment. Some girls are lazy and dont want to work. They will have that attitude regardless of rate.

Ggeorge6
05-02-17, 06:47
Hey,

Looking to FKK round deaux. Everyone here said living room is better but magnum looks great as well. What do yall think for a Wednesday night? Living room or magnum. Does Magnum have free German beer? My priority is relaxation and then diversity (IE black and Hispanic honeys). What do yall think.

ExpatLover
05-02-17, 08:31
+1.

+1.

Money isn't the real problem for these girls. The real problem is ensuring they are working in happy environments with some basic oversight that ensures the bad providers don't poison things for the good providers. Subconsciously women are always looking for social structures with good rules (even / especially when they are putting those rules to the test by flouting them).

When greedy girls dominate and provide poor service, the customers grow wary and business goes way down, meaning a loss of morale (and income) for all of the girls. "Improving" the pricing structure would have no effect on this problem: if anything, it would make it worse. It is more important to focus on ethics than money and shift the focus of attention to quality service.Fully online with you, also one big problem IDs that many girls are moving from club to club 4 days here, 5 days there, just look at the big cars with romanian plates that are dropping the girls at the entry of the girls, those girls are usually bad service provider.

Polyamorist
05-02-17, 10:56
50 euro is plenty. I think so. The initial suggestion was to increase it to 60, giving the girls a 20% increase in income each day. But I see many girls who could gain a 200% increase (literally triple their income) simply by changing their behavior when guys walk up to them. There are pretty girls who will sit in a corner chatting with each other and sneer at guys who approach them (many of them quite handsome). So if these girls are happy with just one or two sessions a day then presumably they are not starving and money is not their real problem.

Horny Harry
05-02-17, 12:35
So a guy goes to a club and wants to try out some new girls. The risk is now 100 per girl instead of 50. Given that a lot of girls aren't even worth half hour in a room, how are we to spend an hour. Such sessions would end early, effectively doubling the price on some occasions. It would provide an incentive for greedy girls to give bad service so the session ends after 15 minutes and they can try to get their second 100 in an hour.

A minimum of 100 would increase the risk to customers and as a result lead to a significant reduction of expenditure on new girls, exactly as Pistons says, and would it make it even harder to establish themselves.

Poor service has absolutely nothing to do with competition caused by oversupply of girls. It has all to do with greed and the susceptibility of purchasers. If the price were doubled it would only prove to greedy girls that customers have loads of money so should buy them presents and give them extra.

There are still many girls giving good service and they are busy all day.

Personally I would never pay for a girl in FKK who parcels up her service into portions each of which costs a bit extra. For this I'd go to the RLD, pay a lot less, and still find some great service providers. I go to FKK to meet nice girls who are comfortable with me and vice versa.

I don't see why we should be rushing to support girls who complain about us not paying as much as they would like. With girls like that we would be better off (financially and emotionally and sexually) in monogamous marriages: my wife would never treat me like the greedy girls

Next time a fraudster (and i don't mean just in clubs) tries something on me I will reflect that they are probably from a poor country and have a sick family to support, so I will offer some money in the hope that he/she will mend their ways?

(Of course what I say is a gross generalisation).
50 euro is plenty. If they do not like 50 euro they can leave or get whatever normal job they can get which pays better. Spot on, I absolutely agree with the both of you!

Just see how many long hours someone has to work in any German unglamorous unskilled labour job like delivering pizzas, working in a warehouse or collecting garbage, to earn a lousy 1500 Euro netto per month, and then just look at your E1500 netto payslip and see what your gross salary is and how much has disappeared into that big black hole called taxes.

These girls are earning a very very nice virtually taxfree living, but the big problem is that many scamsters only want the icing on the cake, a. K. a. Das Gelbe vom Ei. They just want the money and do not want to uphold their end of the bargain, which is the fact that they're prostitutes and that they have to fuck, suck and kiss men for that money. Sorry honey, but that's the way it is. Don't like it? Fine, I can completely understand that some girls do not like this job, but then accept that and go work behind the cash register at your local supermarket for E1100/ month.

What's worse, and this is the part where perhaps the management of FKK clubs should really pay attention, is that these prima donnas are IMHO slowly but steadily undermining the whole FKK concept. Instead of spending a nice afternoon with beautiful nice girls with good sex in a relaxing atmosphere, visiting an FKK club is also slowly but steadily starting to resemble a permanent and sometimes frustrating hunt for the few good service providers that are left in any given FKK club.

When sex becomes more and more mediocre and expensive at FKK clubs, and a law change + price increase get thrown into the mix, then a lot pf people might slowly start to wonder why they would spend E65 entrance for an FKK club when you can get the same experience in any random Laufhaus or brothel?

XXL
05-02-17, 17:48
As I said in an earlier post, and as you say, workers deserve fair pay. My view is that workers generally should get a significantly larger share of the cake. The danger for girls is not prices staying as they are but the New Law (or some "new" implementation of existing law) making it harder for girls and clubs to dodge taxes. As it is, these girls pay 10% effective income tax instead of the 50% or more they would end up paying if they raked in the same cash in some normal job.

I'm too lazy to engross myself in the details of the New Law or in German specialist websites but I've heard rumours of authorities wanting to get serious with collecting taxes from girls and clubs. Up to now one can say they've turned a blind eye.

Pistons
05-02-17, 18:53
Crypto currency.

Discuss...

ExpatLover
05-02-17, 20:09
The danger for girls is not prices staying as they are but the New Law (or some "new" implementation of existing law) making it harder for girls and clubs to dodge taxes. As it is, these girls pay 10% effective income tax instead of the 50% or more they would end up paying if they raked in the same cash in some normal job.

I'm too lazy to engross myself in the details of the New Law or in German specialist websites but I've heard rumours of authorities wanting to get serious with collecting taxes from girls and clubs. Up to now one can say they've turned a blind eye.It is obvious that 1 major reason of the new law is to get also better tax recovery, for example today a girl is paying 25 euros per day as income taxe but in reality if she earns in 1 day 1000 euros she is paying 2. 5% income tax that should change to become 35 or 45%. Yes a big move (negative) for the girls.

Horny Harry
05-02-17, 21:24
Crypto currency.

Discuss...Excellent point! Quite possibly the next nail in the coffin of the FKK industry. The only way I can see around it in order to provide some sort of anonymity is if FKK clubs sell vouchers to customers, which can then be used to spend on the girls.

I was at a big German department store a few days ago and they had a little sign at the cash register: "items purchased with cash are excluded from exchange or refunds. " In countries like Sweden, Belgium, France and the Netherlands, already the majority of transactions are done digitally, Germany is still living in the stone age with using PIN to pay for things, although it has slowly gotten a bit better during the last 5 years.

If you ask me, the noose is tightening around the neck of the Western economies, and despite all the Luegenpresse propaganda that we've been hearing for years that 'the crisis is over,' the fundamental problems (too much debt) have IMHO not been solved at all. The big companies and banks are preparing for a cashless society in which a fascist government can monitor every transaction, all in the name of "convenience" or "combating terrorism" or "combating money laundering. " The true reason IMHO for introducing a cashless society is when the world is cashless, you can no longer withdraw your savings like the Greeks and Cypriots did a few years ago when their banking system was crashing. When the world is cashless, the government can easily confiscate a large part of your savings as everything can be frozen in place during a systemic crash, and IMHO a systemic crash is coming sooner or later because that's always the outcome of a Ponzi/exponential system.

I'm buying some of gold and silver myself, because I strongly believe that when the whole house of cards collapses under a mountain of debt, countries like China and Russia could introduce a gold / oil / commodity backed (crypto) currency and become the masters of the universe, similar like the way the US has been master of the universe because of the status of the US Dollar as the world's reserve currency. Whatever the Russians and Chinese might come up with might still be digitally, but it will probably be a strong currency as it's backed by something, and the Dollar (and to a lesser extend the Yen and Euro) might no longer be King as it's just backed by mountains of debt.

JohnEllee
05-02-17, 21:38
JohnEllee. You went with 50 girls and they ALL complained about 30 minute sessions? How did this subject come up with 100% regularity.About 10 girls, I offered 1 hours session at our first-time room. Among other girls, half of them rejected 30 min session when repeated. For The rest half, I could tell their reluctance for 50-euro sessions.

Raising FKK prices will in no way, I believe, reduce the motivation for greedy workers to exploit whatever options they have to extract further extra money by limiting their serviceI don't believe changing minimum service time from 0. 5 hour to 1 hour is " Raising FKK price". The extension of every half hours is still 50 euros. Artemis pricing schema is 60 e for every half hour. I consider that case is the price rising.

I remember you saying that 3000 euros is nothing to you or most mongers. I wonder how many club regulars consider that to be nothing?Depending on scenarios. 3000 euros is nothing if I spent on right girls.

Yes I agree with you that it could be enormous money for someone if he only wants to spend 50 euro but still demand best looks and service.

No offense.

Banana Boi
05-02-17, 22:22
(IE black and Hispanic honeys)You're not going to find black and hispanic at LR. LR is 97.23% Romanian (96.41 if you include Monica). If you want Hispanic and black you may want to head to Sky Saunaclub in Wuppertal, near Magnum.

http://www.sky-saunaclub.com/unsere-girls/unsere-girls.html

Not my cup of tea so don't ask me how it is. Maybe ask Maxime.

Christian G
05-02-17, 22:54
You're not going to find black and hispanic at LR. LR is 97.23% Romanian (96.41 if you include Monica). If you want Hispanic and black you may want to head to Sky Saunaclub in Wuppertal, near Magnum.

http://www.sky-saunaclub.com/unsere-girls/unsere-girls.html

Sky Sauna Club have only Latinas girls (or at least 90% are from South and Central America), but the quality is worse than a RTC.

Pistons
05-02-17, 22:56
Harry: I agree with most of what you are saying. The debt will take down the financial system once the debt bubble bursts (who wants to pay the loaner interest when you are the one giving him the money?). But that is inevitable. We are actually on overtime historically for when this should have happened. But that is due to the larger world with more countries where the inflated fiat US dollar inflation has been exported to. I would say it will crash in 7. 5 years due to the rate of decline on the international central bank interest rates. Now 90% of trade in crypto currencies happens in China, and basically the chinese wants to avoid that whole property bubble they've got going there, and are fleeing their fiat currency yuan at a high pace.

The new system will deffinately be a blockchain (crypto) currency based system. Perhaps backed by gold and silver. But not certainly. It will be a closed circuit system where they can possibly tax money itself. But this is in the future. In that same future, this currency can be used to completely eradicate trafficing / pimps also. And thus the arguments against prostitution is mute. Unless the irony occurs and feminists start working against such logarithms to be implemented. Basically upholding trafficking so that they still have an argument.

But untill then, we have a whole range of different crypto currencies. Some of which are almost completely untracable, like Monero. And a currency like this can be used for every shady trade there is.

However the entire banking sector, including the owners of the central banks should possibly be against the oncomming of aspects regarding crypto currencies, and so strong forces will probably be against it. (Every single finance job can be made redundant). And how will the new centralized currencies fare against the set of crypto currencies we already have? And who can stop them? Will it hide in an even darker web, and how will such coupons you mention fare then?

I also think China will take hold of the de facto most important world currency after this. And in such an environment, western philosophy regarding sex might loose some of its international hold. The question is just more if the new status quo will be communist driven, or based more on liberal old asian ideas regarding sex. I personallyy think it will be the latest. International liberal movements have gone too far for it to stop there...

Banana Boi
05-03-17, 04:26
Out of Rom, Bernds, Babylon, Heaven 7, Dietzenbach, and Finca, which clubs currently have the best pure optiks?

PussyLiccker
05-03-17, 04:34
I have never been to Babylon, and leaving that club out. Finca for sure. Imagine Finca being more in the lines of World. The club is akin to a Hessen club. Similar vibe, but feels like going back in time. This is probably due to the club being isolated.

No upsells encountered. I've been offered services like BL outside the room(and no extra mentioned), and I didn't even ask. Taken girls to kino pre-zimmer as well.

Sirioja
05-03-17, 05:07
Hey,

Looking to FKK round deaux. Everyone here said living room is better but magnum looks great as well. What do yall think for a Wednesday night? Living room or magnum. Does Magnum have free German beer? My priority is relaxation and then diversity (IE black and Hispanic honeys). What do yall think.For black girls, Babylon Elsdorf, or PHG.

JameshLee1979
05-03-17, 05:10
Hi everyone,

I plan on taking a trip to check out some of the FKK clubs by the end of May. As I am coming from the u. S and first time to Germany as well, could I get some advice on how difficult it is for someone like me to find the FKK clubs on my own?

There is a an organized tour group called FKK tours. Would you guys recommend this service?

Also, do the FKK clubs organize transport from and back to the hotels nearby?

Thanks in advance for your input!

ExpatLover
05-03-17, 06:18
I have never been to Babylon, and leaving that club out. Finca for sure. Imagine Finca being more in the lines of World. The club is akin to a Hessen club. Similar vibe, but feels like going back in time. This is probably due to the club being isolated.

No upsells encountered. I've been offered services like BL outside the room(and no extra mentioned), and I didn't even ask. Taken girls to kino pre-zimmer as well.I think that Fina and World belongs to the same group / owner that is why you can find some similarities like with Manhattan or Leipzig FKK.

Tommyseville
05-03-17, 07:09
Out of Rom, Bernds, Babylon, Heaven 7, Dietzenbach, and Finca, which clubs currently have the best pure optiks?BB: I've never been to Dietz, but I did Rom / Bernds / H7/ Finca last month and would definitely pick Finca as the best lineup between those clubs. I like Babylon but haven't been back in a year. I think you and I have similar tastes judging from previous posts and Finca had the most doable girls of the clubs I visited.

Sirioja
05-03-17, 07:56
Out of Rom, Bernds, Babylon, Heaven 7, Dietzenbach, and Finca, which clubs currently have the best pure optiks?Bab is not bad for casting, and quite good GFE services.

Bernds is very average for my eyes. No girls for me.

Optimist
05-03-17, 12:32
Out of Rom, Bernds, Babylon, Heaven 7, Dietzenbach, and Finca, which clubs currently have the best pure optiks?My knowledge is not really current but my experience says definitely Finca for my tastes (slim, fit girls with a lot of personality). Exactly as PL says, it's a bit (only a bit) like going back in time to an earlier World. On the German forums and from some contacts Babylon (always a handful of black girls, good service, optics reasonable) and Bernds (I'm not sure Bernds suits your tastes?) would be the other options. Rom gets bad reports, Heaven 7 is so so,but is not FKK, and is out of the area of the other clubs you mention, Dietzenbach, well, the reports are negative.

BillV90
05-03-17, 12:47
I've tried to find any info about FKKs in northern Germany. Tried to google and. Frankfurt Dusseldorf etc central Germany is a lot of different FKK, but what about north? Lubeck, Kiel? Any information?

Pistons
05-03-17, 17:52
I've tried to find any info about FKKs in northern Germany. Tried to google and. Frankfurt Dusseldorf etc central Germany is a lot of different FKK, but what about north? Lubeck, Kiel? Any information?I normally do searches for 'FKK' or 'saunaclub' on google maps while showing the area in question. For northern Germany when zoomed far out, it only gives me the 3 hamburg clubs: Babylon, Atmos and Harmony.

Zoom in a bit more and I find additional clubs: FKK Romeo and FKK Club Helena (only one I find in Schleswig Holstein.

ExpatLover
05-03-17, 19:57
I've tried to find any info about FKKs in northern Germany. Tried to google and. Frankfurt Dusseldorf etc central Germany is a lot of different FKK, but what about north? Lubeck, Kiel? Any information?More or less nothing interesting in North Germany, Leipzig has a good one, and after GT, LR, OCEAN, SAMYA but all are in NRW and after the great palces are Frankfurt with Shark, Oase, World etc.

Downandup
05-03-17, 21:20
I've tried to find any info about FKKs in northern Germany. Tried to google and. Frankfurt Dusseldorf etc central Germany is a lot of different FKK, but what about north? Lubeck, Kiel? Any information?There's not a lot there, but http://www.lustmap.de/schleswig-holstein/ has a list of places (not FKK's) that have something.

PussyLiccker
05-03-17, 22:08
My knowledge is not really current but my experience says definitely Finca for my tastes (slim, fit girls with a lot of personality). Exactly as PL says, it's a bit (only a bit) like going back in time to an earlier World. On the German forums and from some contacts Babylon (always a handful of black girls, good service, optics reasonable) and Bernds (I'm not sure Bernds suits your tastes?) would be the other options. Rom gets bad reports, Heaven 7 is so so,but is not FKK, and is out of the area of the other clubs you mention, Dietzenbach, well, the reports are negative.Well, H7 I stop by since it's on the way to GT or YY and it's near Duss. Also, the entry was quite reasonable at the time. Free. Now it's 15 for certain hrs. Still quite reasonable.

Finca is the one that's out of the way. Put Finca in a more club congested location, I'd visit more often with the 35 happy hr specials. Breakfast is good enough for me, and food isn't that bad for 35. Aca or AG are worse.

Does Rom really get bad reports for service all over or are we referring to ISG only? I didn't think the LU was really worth a 2nd pass. Not really worse than H7, but session pricing at H7 is 40 a pop, and was free entry at the time, and the management providing free breakfast, BBQ one time on free entry, kinda felt bad. The small LU got going early in the day, so it's not any issue to squeeze in some time to check it out. AG is about on the same level, also 20 happy HR entry, 40 per pop.

PHG and Magnum are overpriced for entry.

Oceans, I got a stack of 15 Euro entry coupons, but the 25 Euros is more worth it for a longer stay. It's good that I got the coupon to stop by whenever I wish.

Breadman
05-03-17, 22:18
To me PHG and Magnum are overpriced for entry..I'd add LR to that list as well, 60 euro's is a tad steep for such a small club.

PussyLiccker
05-03-17, 22:23
Will have to add that virtue of Finca is not being at a club congested area, so it is what it is.

Banana Boi
05-04-17, 07:27
I'd add LR to that list as well, 60 euro's is a tad steep for such a small club.But the GT / LR combo makes it 35 euro which is a steal from 8 pm til 4 am.

I think I've only paid 60 euro to go to LR twice.

PHG and Magnum are overpriced for entry.

VV / Magnum combo for 60 euro wouldn't be too bad if the Magnum line up were a bit better. Only issue is they are far apart. Magnum does offer 25(?) euro of free food. VV has excellent food even at lunch. VV does have your German girls you seek including my girl.

Will have to add that virtue of Finca is not being at a club congested area, so it is what it is.

could be a good pit stop between NRW and Frankfurt.

Horny Harry
05-04-17, 09:41
But the GT / LR combo makes it 35 euro which is a steal from 8 pm til 4 am.

How does that combo work? I've only been to LR once when GT was too busy during one of those parties, and paid the full entry charge at LR.

Craiova
05-04-17, 09:45
How does that combo work? I've only been to LR once when GT was too busy during one of those parties, and paid the full entry charge at LR.When you check out at LR they give you a voucher if you ask about it. And with this you pay less at GT on the same day. Works also the other way.

Horny Harry
05-04-17, 10:25
When you check out at LR they give you a voucher if you ask about it. And with this you pay less at GT on the same day. Works also the other way.Ok thanks, I'll keep that in mind if the LU is a bit weak or if it's too crowded at GT. 👍.

PussyLiccker
05-04-17, 11:17
But the GT / LR combo makes it 35 euro which is a steal from 8 pm til 4 am.

VV / Magnum combo for 60 euro wouldn't be too bad if the Magnum line up were a bit better. Only issue is they are far apart. Magnum does offer 25(?) euro of free food. VV has excellent food even at lunch. VV does have your German girls you seek including my girl.

could be a good pit stop between NRW and Frankfurt.For Germans, I've had most luck at GT. VV, no. Your girl gained weight last time saw her at GT. My last visit to VV didn't run into any Germans.

I think Oceans the chances maybe better. They probably show up on the busier sausagefest days. I hate Oceans sausage fest. I like their new alacarte. I don't think Magnum does ala carte anymore.

Craiova
05-04-17, 12:00
I never get what should be so special on German girls. I'm quite often can't see on appearance any difference if the girl is from Romania or Germany or Poland or Cz or Hungarian. I like the European style girls and usually I can't see any difference and makes no difference at sex for me. European nationalities aren't important for me. For instance these Russian girls working at clubs in Germany they usually live all for long time in Germany some even from childhood here speak perfect German, fully integrated in German culture. So don't know if I have fucked a German or Russian girl. Makes no difference for me. Only important that she looks great, has nice behavior and performs top in room than she can even comes from moon or mars.

Maybe with the obligation for register even less German girls will work at P6.

The Cane
05-04-17, 18:11
I never get what should be so special on German girls. I'm quite often can't see on appearance any difference if the girl is from Romania or Germany or Poland or Cz or Hungarian. I like the European style girls and usually I can't see any difference and makes no difference at sex for me. European nationalities aren't important for me.It's all a mental thing. Some guys like Mr. Ho "get off" on having sex with German girls so to speak. As he has said in this forum, for him he's fucking the "master race" LOL!

DaWong949
05-04-17, 19:42
How does that combo work? I've only been to LR once when GT was too busy during one of those parties, and paid the full entry charge at LR.Have to do it in the same day with combo deal.

DaWong949
05-04-17, 19:44
I never get what should be so special on German girls. I'm quite often can't see on appearance any difference if the girl is from Romania or Germany or Poland or Cz or Hungarian. I like the European style girls and usually I can't see any difference and makes no difference at sex for me. European nationalities aren't important for me. For instance these Russian girls working at clubs in Germany they usually live all for long time in Germany some even from childhood here speak perfect German, fully integrated in German culture. So don't know if I have fucked a German or Russian girl. Makes no difference for me. Only important that she looks great, has nice behavior and performs top in room than she can even comes from moon or mars.

Maybe with the obligation for register even less German girls will work at P6.2nd that. I am not flag collectors so nationality make no difference for me. I only trust my eye.

McAdonis
05-04-17, 23:31
I never get what should be so special on German girls. I'm quite often can't see on appearance any difference if the girl is from Romania or Germany or Poland or Cz or Hungarian.Explains why you don't find GT special, while others do. Percentage of German WGs at GT is still under 10%. Simply because they work irregularly.

Breadman
05-04-17, 23:48
I never get what should be so special on German girls. I'm quite often can't see on appearance any difference if the girl is from Romania or Germany or Poland or Cz or Hungarian. I like the European style girls and usually I can't see any difference and makes no difference at sex for me. European nationalities aren't important for me. For instance these Russian girls working at clubs in Germany they usually live all for long time in Germany some even from childhood here speak perfect German, fully integrated in German culture. So don't know if I have fucked a German or Russian girl. Makes no difference for me. Only important that she looks great, has nice behavior and performs top in room than she can even comes from moon or mars..

Explains why you don't find GT special, while others do. Percentage of German WGs at GT is still under 10%. Simply because they work irregularly.Problem is the choices get 'old', been around the block too long opening and closing their legs 2 minutes after getting the key. Its a wonder you don't see alot of car wrecks in Germany with girls who climbed into the backseat while driving to spread their legs. On one of my first trips to Montreal I did this smoking hot 18 year old, 12 years later I managed to do her again at the tender age of 30. A fantastic romp but it was a one off, I surely don't want to see her again when she's 36. What I can't imagine is seeing her every day, week after week, year after year going into the room with different guys. The illusion of meeting up with the 18 year old wouldn't be the same seeing her legs spread open ten times a day. I want to see fresh new 18 year olds, start all over again. Sad to think that the only girls willing to register are those 30 and up group who have fucked away their future. Clubs will be full of hookers with walkers.

MrManGuy
05-05-17, 01:18
I never get what should be so special on German girls. .So you saying club a) full of "middle class" Romanian girls and club b) full of middle class college age German girls.

Same price and everything and you'd go to the Romanian club? I'd go to club b) and my balls would probably explode from constant ejaculation. German girls are so much better its insane.

CZK might be better than German, but CZK is annoying place.

Banana Boi
05-05-17, 02:08
I want to see fresh new 18 year olds, Spoiled by Thailand where girls are waiting until they are 18 so they can legally begin working in the sex trade. 1000's of new ones each month. Same applies to Montreal (and other major Canadian cities) as you mentioned as well where you will see new 18 year olds starting on a weekly basis. Germany is not the place to go to easily find fresh faced 18 year olds.

Member #4581
05-05-17, 02:22
It's all a mental thing. Some guys like Mr. Ho "get off" on having sex with German girls so to speak. As he has said in this forum, for him he's fucking the "master race" LOL!And here I thought it was all about fucking a pretty girl. Now I know where I went wrong, LOL.

McAdonis
05-05-17, 02:25
On one of my first trips to Montreal I did this smoking hot 18 year old, 12 years later I managed to do her again at the tender age of 30. A fantastic romp but it was a one offAmazed you ever went near a mid-20's girl, nevermind a 30 year old!

You seem to have a strong preference for young-looking WGs. As Craiova noted, there are many who have a strong preference for Germans. And me, I like slim, big natural tits.

Attached are photos of an Ukrainian escort I tried in London in 2009. Her body looked close to these photos, even though they were probably from the year 2000. Her face looked nothing like these photos, so she was probably mid-thirties in 2009. Her body was one in a million, so wrinkles or not I was more physically attracted to her than just about any FKK girl I've ever encountered. Preferences for me are so strong, it overrides almost everything else! For others, this Ukrainian escort is nothing special.

Pistons
05-05-17, 02:25
Explains why you don't find GT special, while others do. Percentage of German WGs at GT is still under 10%. Simply because they work irregularly.I didn't find GT any special either. Seemed like just part of the same german bunsh I've seen a million times at Artemis. By that logic, anyone who likes GT should love Artemis as there are just more girls there too.

Pistons
05-05-17, 02:29
The illusion of meeting up with the 18 year old wouldn't be the same seeing her legs spread open ten times a day.LOL, you need a reality check I think. Check out Yale Anthropology on Youtube. All living beings are polygamic. That is why there are killer sperm fighting other sperms from different males.

McAdonis
05-05-17, 02:41
I didn't find GT any special either. Seemed like just part of the same german bunsh I've seen a million times at Artemis. By that logic, anyone who likes GT should love Artemis as there are just more girls there too.With the exception of maybe six girls, most of the WGs are more or less the same optic level no matter where I go in Germany.

GT does not even have one of those six. So no special optics for me at GT either. Not since Dina (Turkish) 2014. Or Jessica (DE) from Yin Yang that worked for a few days in 2015.

Deciding factor for me is price-performance ratio. And good management that clears landmines.

PussyLiccker
05-05-17, 04:40
I don't love Artemis. Like McA says, management makes the difference between the two clubs. You get better service due to the management.

Banana Boi
05-05-17, 04:59
I don't love Artemis. Like McA says, management makes the difference between the two clubs. You get better service due to the management.Clearly good management doesn't matter to Pistons. He promotes Oceans and their impromptu pricing.

Pistons
05-05-17, 06:26
I have just been advocating fewer girls at the FKK's this past week. you don't read well bb. The way to do that is like mca says. Clearing landmines. My GT experience didn't have better service than Artemis however. We shall see if or when I return if I change my mind on it.

Then again, artemis management tried being strict also. But then the police raid happened last year and they let loose again... and I think the news of this may have harmed the will by clubs all over germany to stay strict. Or they need to be more clever about it.

Sirioja
05-05-17, 07:36
Clearly good management doesn't matter to Pistons. He promotes Oceans and their impromptu pricing.Pistons just wrote he enjoy some girls at Oceans, so he goes to them, like I did on Winter 2014/2015 about World, for only 1 girl, and I was the only one to write I enjoyed World at this time, because I enjoyed her who was not busy in empty World.

Never been to Artemis, but even GT staff is good, not all GT girls are really honest.

On the other hand, TT said Bella was not good at World, but some say she is good now at Bab. Eddy doesn't like girls who are not good with clients.

I also experienced behavior difference for Emma. De at Oceans, becoming Jana at LR. Not same girl, even the same.

PussyLiccker
05-06-17, 07:33
Regarding Bella, was it right after she moved to Babylon or after awhile? Her service could have change over a period of time.

Was Jana's service better at LR compared to Oceans?

I know Dea's service was still lousy at LR, coming from Oceans. She didn't work there long.

Exodus8
05-06-17, 08:37
Its obvious that Jana has been reborn as an angel with high vaginal potential 😆.

Sirioja
05-06-17, 09:17
Regarding Bella, was it right after she moved to Babylon or after awhile? Her service could have change over a period of time.

Was Jana's service better at LR compared to Oceans?

I know Dea's service was still lousy at LR, coming from Oceans. She didn't work there long.I never noticed Bella at World, but she seemed to improve according to different posts, at Bab, wishing she doesn't smell like ashtray. Bab boss Eddy doesn't like girls, clients complain about. No control at World or Oase or Sharks, girls can fuck clients as they like, fortunately most girls have nice behavior.

At LR and even GT, desk ask if You enjoyed your girls, who are they? When I don t enjoy, I refuse to give name, when it s a bad day with my regular and I prefer to leave early, when Monika ask me what happen? I won t say she is angry about me, so I don t want to pay for this.

About blond German Emma at Oceans, even she was smiling and so pretty, but she answered not kissing, so, I didn't go and I did regret for my other visits. She moved to Sharks. When I found her again at LR, still smiling, no CIM provided, a bit limited vagina for deep doggy even tall girl, but very good surprise about her lovely behavior. I repeat when she wants and when I m free from my regular, or in other club if she leaves LR.

Same girl can have different behavior or services level in different clubs. I also experienced with Isabella I meet since February 2014 at Sharks. At Sharks and World, she was good level for me, but now I m much more demanding with girls than in 2014/2015, and she became really great at Globe, not same classy aura than Katalina, but higher sexual level, can be either GF, playful and sporty for sex, for our 2 hours, 560 € rooms.

ExpatLover
05-06-17, 09:26
I have just been advocating fewer girls at the FKK's this past week. you don't read well bb. The way to do that is like mca says. Clearing landmines. My GT experience didn't have better service than Artemis however. We shall see if or when I return if I change my mind on it.

Then again, artemis management tried being strict also. But then the police raid happened last year and they let loose again... and I think the news of this may have harmed the will by clubs all over germany to stay strict. Or they need to be more clever about it.For me service is not link with the club, it is all about chemistry between people, long time relation, in fact many things that we cant put in boxes but that are just the basics in human relations. We need to stay open minded and understand that sex is great with some girls and bad with others.

Breadman
05-06-17, 10:37
What effects will Ramadan have on the clubs? Will it be only Turkish dominated clubs or will all the clubs experience a decline? Will it also start at sunset the Friday night before?

PussyLiccker
05-06-17, 17:05
One time I sessioned this girl at GT that provided fantastic service. She wanted me to let the front desk know of that. Maybe for new girls, there is a sort of probationary period.

When you looks on Bab page, it doesn't hold back on info regarding girls. Tagesplan, specific on what girls shows when, specific girl reviews on different aspects of her services, and a dedicated forum.

http://www.saunaclub-babylon.com/saunaclub-aachen-koeln/585.php

If crowd sampled rankings, you'd get a general idea.

ExpatLover
05-06-17, 17:28
What effects will Ramadan have on the clubs? Will it be only Turkish dominated clubs or will all the clubs experience a decline? Will it also start at sunset the Friday night before?Main effect, less guys who are not able to take a shower completely nude in front of other guys.

Craiova
05-06-17, 17:49
One time I sessioned this girl at GT that provided fantastic service. She wanted me to let the front desk know of that. Maybe for new girls, there is a sort of probationary period.

When you looks on Bab page, it doesn't hold back on info regarding girls. Tagesplan, specific on what girls shows when, specific girl reviews on different aspects of her services, and a dedicated forum.

http://www.saunaclub-babylon.com/saunaclub-aachen-koeln/585.php

If crowd sampled rankings, you'd get a general idea.Yep hp of Babylon with girls pictures, service description and Tagesplan are top. One of the best German FKK clubs page. But with this reviews of their girls on their own page I have some doubts. Does it has also bad reviews of their girls or were they deleted?

Downandup
05-07-17, 11:40
What effects will Ramadan have on the clubs? Will it be only Turkish dominated clubs or will all the clubs experience a decline? Will it also start at sunset the Friday night before?I don't know why that would have much of an impact, so some clubs won't be as busy as normal but they will still do fine.

PussyLiccker
05-07-17, 13:31
According to Wiki, during Ramadan, they fast during the day until sundown (and that includes sex). So, until sundown. Most Turkish heads to the clubs at night anyhow.

"During Ramadan, Muslims abstain from eating, drinking, smoking and sex from sunrise to sunset. ".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramadan

Tjohoo
05-07-17, 14:41
Yep hp of Babylon with girls pictures, service description and Tagesplan are top. One of the best German FKK clubs page. But with this reviews of their girls on their own page I have some doubts. Does it has also bad reviews of their girls or were they deleted?The bad reviews stays. Just read Jennys forum. BTW she is in my opinon a very good and sweet sex companion.

I have not seen any better tagesplan / forum in any other club.

T.

PussyLiccker
05-07-17, 15:18
Jenny, the 19 Jahre jung Ungarn?

Yes, Milhouse says "First disappointment: kisses were only like in kindergarten. " LOL. And another guy gave some 1 stars, since got ignored.

Polyamorist
05-07-17, 17:01
Yep hp of Babylon with girls pictures, service description and Tagesplan are top. One of the best German FKK clubs page. But with this reviews of their girls on their own page I have some doubts. Does it has also bad reviews of their girls or were they deleted?If you report anything negative about a girl, it may not be deleted, but you will get pounced on by all the girl's regulars / admirers / fatherly protectors. The review system works by consensus, and the consensus is always favorable because it is after all the club's own website.

There is a terrible weakness with any review site where the girls may read it. What happens is that most of the reviews will read like love letters, and give no objective indication of what may happen when someone new goes with the girl.

Babylon is a good club, but you will get a better sense of the girls' strengths and weaknesses by reading independent sites like freiercafe.

Marlboro Red
05-07-17, 17:51
Hi guys,

I am on a work assignment in BXL for a few weeks, and I am looking for suggestions on which FKK to go. I have been to Samya, but I was hoping for somewhere with a good LU, and the ability to sit outside a bit, given the sunny weather. It also be nice for someplace where you can fuck outside of the room (either outside, or inside). I can rent a car, so that it not an issue.

Craiova
05-07-17, 18:03
If you report anything negative about a girl, it may not be deleted, but you will get pounced on by all the girl's regulars / admirers / fatherly protectors. The review system works by consensus, and the consensus is always favorable because it is after all the club's own website.

There is a terrible weakness with any review site where the girls may read it. What happens is that most of the reviews will read like love letters, and give no objective indication of what may happen when someone new goes with the girl.

Babylon is a good club, but you will get a better sense of the girls' strengths and weaknesses by reading independent sites like freiercafe.Thanks for this good explanation about Babylon evaluation system. But only one observation about Freiercafe. Look at their opening home page. Full of ads from some dozens of clubs, ofc they get (the only) money from the FKK clubs and usually the operator (and some friends) get free entry at many of these clubs and the clubs except a service in return for this and ofc the FKK clubs don't want (too many) negative reports and ofc even at a so called independent German forums a lot of critical club reports "disappear".

XXL
05-07-17, 18:30
Hi guys,

I am on a work assignment in BXL for a few weeks, and I am looking for suggestions on which FKK to go. I have been to Samya, but I was hoping for somewhere with a good LU, and the ability to sit outside a bit, given the sunny weather. It also be nice for someplace where you can fuck outside of the room (either outside, or inside). I can rent a car, so that it not an issue.Alas Brussels is not that close to any FKK. The closest ones would be Sixsens and Yinyang in the NL but are they worth the ride? Right now I'm in Belgium at about the same distance from these two FKKs as you are but all the same, I'll hit the road tomorrow further afield to Acapulco Velbert and Samya in Cologne.

IMO you'll find better girls at rue the'Arschot in front of Brussels Gare du Nord than at Sixsens or Yinyang.

Golden Times may be you best FKK option (170 km from Brussels).

ExpatLover
05-07-17, 20:04
Hi guys,

I am on a work assignment in BXL for a few weeks, and I am looking for suggestions on which FKK to go. I have been to Samya, but I was hoping for somewhere with a good LU, and the ability to sit outside a bit, given the sunny weather. It also be nice for someplace where you can fuck outside of the room (either outside, or inside). I can rent a car, so that it not an issue.Always the same answer, except you are a expert (hundreds of FKK visits) it is better you concentrate your efforts on the big ones: GT, LR, Oase, Shark and may be World. Nice Gardens are available in GT, Oase, World, Shark.

Polyamorist
05-07-17, 21:08
Thanks for this good explanation about Babylon evaluation system. But only one observation about Freiercafe. Look at their opening home page. Full of ads from some dozens of clubs, ofc they get (the only) money from the FKK clubs and usually the operator (and some friends) get free entry at many of these clubs and the clubs except a service in return for this and ofc the FKK clubs don't want (too many) negative reports and ofc even at a so called independent German forums a lot of critical club reports "disappear".True enough. Perhaps I was too quick to praise Freiercafe. Indeed the reports there are rarely critical. Even more so with the Dutch forums: "see no evil, hear no evil".

Worst of all are the escort review sites like kaufmich and sexomercadobcn: they collaborate with the vendor side way too much, constantly trying to deceive and manipulate the consumer side. In the past I have locked horns with Mongerer88 who champions this system as the way of the future. My experience is that it gets corrupt way too quickly.

Ggeorge6
05-08-17, 01:06
OK so great chat over supply side economics with FKK (which I admit has been interesting), but with regard to demand side, what do y'all think for a guy who has a 1900-0500 layover on a Wednesday night in cologne who doesn't want to spend a night in a hotel but instead a comfortable space who happens to like exotic (persian, black, Hispanic, then Romanian) women? And a guy who likes food, hot tub, and just ability to lay out and nap?

Living room, Samya, or Magnum?

In order of LR, Samya, Magnum, it looks adequate, then? (I. E. Inconsistent), and then rookie but maybe fun.

Ethnicity not a deal breaker, honestly the spa services and ability to spread out and chill are bigger but someone here likes seeing Persian or black or Hispanic women.

Biggest key is that it closes 0300-0500 and not 0000 or 0100 so I don't have to sleep somewhere in a car or train station like an idiot.

And variety is always nice. Thanks again, I just have not received good enough advice thus far and there's quite some choice much to the chagrin of the FKK connoisseur.

Either way no matter where I end up I will give a report.

PussyLiccker
05-08-17, 03:56
If your layover is in Cologne airport, take a cab to Samya. Other than that, other clubs take 1.5 to 2hrs to get there(and doubles for the round trip) via public transport(and consider when the train stops running at some point of night, and you need to get back to the airport at a decent time for the flight). Samya opens til 5 AM on Fri and Sat, but other days til 3 AM.

Banana Boi
05-08-17, 03:59
From reading recent reports from the past couple of months it really seems that every major club in NRW and Hessen seems to be sucking. Are there any clubs that can currently boast a better lineup or less upsell than it did a year ago, Spring 2016?

FunExplorer
05-08-17, 05:24
Hi everyone,

I plan on taking a trip to check out some of the FKK clubs by the end of May. As I am coming from the u. S and first time to Germany as well, could I get some advice on how difficult it is for someone like me to find FKK clubs on my own?

There is a an organized tour group called FKK tours. Would you guys recommend this service?

Thanks in advance for your input!First of all, you are advised to read through the pages below.

It is not at all difficult for you to find FKK clubs on your own. Germany has excellent public transportation besides taxis and you can easily travel.

The organized tour group would take you to different clubs but it would certainly be expensive than doing on your own. I suggest you decide the places you want to go and start visiting the clubs in around that place to avoid the hassle of travelling long distances. For example, Frankfurt or Dusseldorf.

Language is not a barrier as all girls and front office staff speak english.

Sirioja
05-08-17, 08:48
From reading recent reports from the past couple of months it really seems that every major club in NRW and Hessen seems to be sucking. Are there any clubs that can currently boast a better lineup or less upsell than it did a year ago, Spring 2016?If you work a bit with girls, you can find good and cute girls at Bab for Violetta, Karla, Sylvia, Alexa, also at GT with a sweet and real German model, LR for GFE land, Aca, Samya for Katea, Francesca and Valentina, I think Finca, even at Sharks for Mandy. De, Sandra. De, Patricia. Mold, Madalina. Ro.

FKK land is not worse than before, still good girls, sometimes too many for me, so frustrating not to be able to go to all. I never give tip, now most often I m not asked to pay some extra, not anal sex, even on some first rooms in Switzerland, girls seem to prefer I return to them, or maybe I m just lucky, but with many. Girls just want to get business and like to be treated like women, so each time visiting a new club, or going to a new girl, quite easy with good manners and sweet chat before room. Then room is most often just fluent, without money talk, without talking about services or time.

Sirioja
05-08-17, 15:45
For black girls, Babylon Elsdorf, or PHG.Also some at GT if You are not black yourself. Sometimes also at LR.

Sirioja
05-08-17, 16:15
Hi everyone,

I plan on taking a trip to check out some of the FKK clubs by the end of May. As I am coming from the u. S and first time to Germany as well, could I get some advice on how difficult it is for someone like me to find the FKK clubs on my own?

Thanks in advance for your input!My advice: If you have driving licence, rent a car, take a GPS and internet, write club's address you want to visit and do it yourself and enjoy. Germans speak better English than Americans speak foreign languages. You can stay and rest very late in some clubs, and spend very few hours in car until next club. If a club is not good, you can move by yourself, feel free. On autobahns, as American, if you are not used to high speed, but in fact not many Germans are really fast, drive on right line for your safety.

Speak with girls before going to room, run away from upselling low level girls. High level girls don t need to upsell.

Welcome to FKK land of dreams, toys shops for men. Girls are much prettier in FKK than on USA beaches, Romanians will be slim and natural beauties there, versus fat or silicon US girls.

I found so pretty girls in FKK, mostly since last month's, mostly Romanians for classy look and sensuality, now I m not able to find anymore an attractive Russian Escort in Paris, even in top agency Amour Russe, too teeny look now for my tastes, so no more pleasure after job during weekdays, have to wait for next week end to enjoy my regular FKK beauties, driving much more than 1000 kms each week end. A bit bored by works on autobahns, faster in France or Belgium or Luxemburg.

KY694
05-09-17, 17:31
I have been to Sharks recently, and was a bit frustrated that I have to book for 1 hour 100 E for DFK.

I was not familiar enough with the club that I can recognize Mandy, Sandra or Patricia.

Seems like all other girls have this "100 E DFK" rule.

Can anyone verify if it is going to be better in other clubs or smaller clubs?

I heard that Oase and Palace are the same as Sharks.

How about PiPa, Point, Flamingo Islands, Aphrodite, Monte Carlo.

Do you guys know if the line-up there are good (for younger girls)?

Do they have this rule concerning DFK?

Banana Boi
05-10-17, 03:42
I have been to Sharks recently, and was a bit frustrated that I have to book for 1 hour 100 E for DFK.Why not go to NRW where no girls ever charge extra for DFK. LR, ACA, GT, Samya, Mondial. The ones who tried to at GT got fired. It's 30-50 euro for half hour in NRW. I know many ISG guys say they don't get DFK at some of these NRW clubs but imo almost all NRW girls I go with DFK. I assume the ones who didn't DFK just thought I was ugly, no matter how cute my mom thinks I am.

Sirioja
05-10-17, 04:49
I have been to Sharks recently, and was a bit frustrated that I have to book for 1 hour 100 E for DFK.

I was not familiar enough with the club that I can recognize Mandy, Sandra or Patricia.

Seems like all other girls have this "100 E DFK" rule.

Can anyone verify if it is going to be better in other clubs or smaller clubs?

I heard that Oase and Palace are the same as Sharks.

How about PiPa, Point, Flamingo Islands, Aphrodite, Monte Carlo.

Do you guys know if the line-up there are good (for younger girls)?

Do they have this rule concerning DFK?I already answered you on Sharks thread. Around Manheim, Point and Pirates are 2 small clubs with about 15 girls, in Bruchsal. Good point is if first one is not good, second is only 200 meters away, so maybe you can see 20/30 girls, visiting both. I would advice you FKK First with around 25/30 girls, I met there a cute real Russian girl who was a real GF in room. FKK First is very close to Hockenheim ring. I think discount happy hours for these clubs, look on the internet as say lovely Romanisch. In these clubs, girls are more used to German locals, than fucking tourists like at Sharks for some girls but not all, or Oase, or Palace. Most of girls may not speak much English, speaking more German, but I had a good room with Mersi. Hu Sharks, who doesn't speak English, we spoke with eyes and hands, Dina and Nicoletta seemed surprised how Mersi smiled to me in veranda few hours after our first room.

I would advice to avoid piccolo clubs like Lancelot, Monte Carlo Baden Baden or Palast Freiburg, where girls ask to pay a drink.

You have also a FKK in Worms, where worked Anja. Alb Sharks.

To finish, all girls don't upsell for kissing at Sharks, I have never been.

If you are able to drive 300 kms, LR is GFE land, at GT among silicon and tattooed you can find a sweet German superb model with fresh natural sensitive body, even few tattoos.

Enjoy FKK land. Reminds me I have to return to Nurburg and Hockenheim, but closed between 3 am and 10 am, when clubs are closed.

KY694
05-10-17, 19:55
I already answered you on Sharks thread. Around Manheim, Point and Pirates are 2 small clubs with about 15 girls, in Bruchsal. Good point is if first one is not good, second is only 200 meters away, so maybe you can see 20/30 girls, visiting both. I would advice you FKK First with around 25/30 girls, I met there a cute real Russian girl who was a real GF in room. FKK First is very close to Hockenheim ring. I think discount happy hours for these clubs, look on the internet as say lovely Romanisch. In these clubs, girls are more used to German locals, than fucking tourists like at Sharks for some girls but not all, or Oase, or Palace. Most of girls may not speak much English, speaking more German, but I had a good room with Mersi. Hu Sharks, who doesn't speak English, we spoke with eyes and hands, Dina and Nicoletta seemed surprised how Mersi smiled to me in veranda few hours after our first room.

I would advice to avoid piccolo clubs like Lancelot, Monte Carlo Baden Baden or Palast Freiburg, where girls ask to pay a drink..Thanks so much! Very useful info.

I was thinking to try Monte Carlo before as it is close to me.

But I will take your advice now.

On the top of my to-try list will be smaller clubs like First, Point and maybe Aphrodite.

Sorry I might have asked the same thing in the Shark thread.

Sometime I miss some posts.

KY694
05-10-17, 19:58
Why not go to NRW where no girls ever charge extra for DFK. LR, ACA, GT, Samya, Mondial. The ones who tried to at GT got fired. It's 30-50 euro for half hour in NRW. I know many ISG guys say they don't get DFK at some of these NRW clubs but imo almost all NRW girls I go with DFK. I assume the ones who didn't DFK just thought I was ugly, no matter how cute my mom thinks I am.Lucky you!

I live quite far from NRW tho.

But will for sure try them if I have a chance.

Be Wilder
05-10-17, 21:06
Planning my next FKK trip (an depending upon the effects of the new law in July may be my last purpose-built tour). Coming for 4 days which I feel is the best length. Unfortunately is Fri-Mon rather than Wed-Sat and my preliminary plans are:

Fri. Palace.

Sat- Sharks.

Will definitely go to Oase and know what to expect on a Sunday and Monday but how does World compare on these days? I visited World in 2014 on a Mon and Tues and was underwhelmed by the numbers though was otherwise happy with quality, service, ambience and surroundings but just seemed too far away to justify a visit given the girls were of a similar quality and background to Sharks and Oase. Happy to give it a go again but would be grateful for views on if it has changed much in the intervening years?

In a nutshell is Sunday markedly better than Monday at World?

Alternatively, may just go:

Fri. Palace (yes I know the prevailing view of many but I've always liked it).

Sat- Sharks.

Sun. Oase.

Mon. Return to the club I enjoyed the most and have unfinished business!

Jlaz87
05-10-17, 21:52
Planning my next FKK trip (an depending upon the effects of the new law in July may be my last purpose-built tour). Coming for 4 days which I feel is the best length. Unfortunately is Fri-Mon rather than Wed-Sat and my preliminary plans are:

Fri. Palace.

Sat- Sharks.

Will definitely go to Oase and know what to expect on a Sunday and Monday but how does World compare on these days? I visited World in 2014 on a Mon and Tues and was underwhelmed by the numbers though was otherwise happy with quality, service, ambience and surroundings but just seemed too far away to justify a visit given the girls were of a similar quality and background to Sharks and Oase. Happy to give it a go again but would be grateful for views on if it has changed much in the intervening years?Just got back from Germany. Went to World and Sharks in Hessen area. My personal opinion is don't bother with Oase. It's not what it used to be and the entry fee is higher. Girls are nothing special at Oase these days.

Craiova
05-10-17, 22:22
In a nutshell is Sunday markedly better than Monday at World?!Yep Sunday lu at World usually much better than Monday especially on a warm summer Sunday World lu can be very good.

But Palace at summer usually very low lu.

MrManGuy
05-10-17, 23:23
Why you want DFK a girl who spends all night taking loads in the mouth and sucking 10 different cocks? I never kids FKK girl. Surely dfk is not such a big deal ?

Breadman
05-10-17, 23:31
Why you want DFK a girl who spends all night taking loads in the mouth and sucking 10 different cocks? I never kids FKK girl. Surely dfk is not such a big deal ?Good news is with the new law that won't be a problem. Bad news is rimming will become the new extra. Have to wonder if the girl your DFK'ing just had a customer who failed to wipe properly.

On a side note, flights coming from Europe into the States will now have to have laptops checked with your luggage so remember to type up your DFK reports before departure.

Sirioja
05-11-17, 01:33
Thanks so much! Very useful info.

I was thinking to try Monte Carlo before as it is close to me.

But I will take your advice now.

On the top of my to-try list will be smaller clubs like First, Point and maybe Aphrodite.

Sorry I might have asked the same thing in the Shark thread.

Sometime I miss some posts.Where is Aphrodite? Is it FKK?

Banana Boi
05-11-17, 03:00
Where is Aphrodite? Is it FKK?Google search says there's a saunaclub in Bochum.

Also another near France and Switzerland border. http://www.aphrodite-vs.de/ladies.html

Sirioja
05-11-17, 03:13
Google search says there's a saunaclub in Bochum.

Also another near France and Switzerland border. http://www.aphrodite-vs.de/ladies.htmlThanks. Be careful if not also Piccolo club like Palast Freiburg, Lancelot Offenburg, Monte Carlo Baden Baden. First, brothers Point and Pirates are not. Prestige Neunkirchen close to Paradise Sarrebrucken also not.

Hessen Bub
05-11-17, 08:37
Went to World and Sharks in Hessen area. My personal opinion is don't bother with Oase. It's not what it used to be and the entry fee is higher.Entrance at World is 47 EUR with the special offer before 1300. Oase is 50 EUR before 1600. Sharks is 65 EUR, happy hour only on Sundays with 50 EUR, Wednesday is 50 EUR, all other days are 65 EUR regular entry. Can't see why Oase is more expensice than the other two.

HB.

Banana Boi
05-11-17, 23:17
I know you know this HB but just making a small correction. Sharks is 45 euro before 2 pm on Sundays.

Craiova
05-11-17, 23:33
I know you know this HB but just making a small correction. Sharks is 45 euro before 2 pm on Sundays.Nope he doesn't know this bc since around two years Sunday entry at Sharks before 2 pm is 50 euro.

Sirioja
05-12-17, 01:20
Nope he doesn't know this bc since around two years Sunday entry at Sharks before 2 pm is 50 euro.On Summer 2016, it was still 45 on Sunday before 2 pm, but became 50 on end of the year. Clubs services worth 50, only a few girls do to pay for them.

PussyLiccker
05-12-17, 01:34
Nope he doesn't know this bc since around two years Sunday entry at Sharks before 2 pm is 50 euro.Nope, not true. Do some math if you forgot.

65 - 20 = 45.

Per Sharks webpage:

Special-Monday: Voucher day, Come to Sharks and get a 20 voucher for your next visit.

ArrowdotsWednesday-Special: All day Wednesday entry fee is 50 only.

ArrowdotsHappy Sunday: Happy Hour from 11 am - 2 pm, 20 entry fee discount.

Arrowdots2-Hour-Ticket: Daily until 4 pm 2 hour ticket for 40 only!

Arrowdots.

Daily Closing-Time-Rate: 2 hours before see.

Luss 25 Rabatt auf den Eintrittspreis.

All on the webpage. Why have HB reiterate the obvious, and be off by 5 Euros? Lol.

Craiova
05-12-17, 01:40
Nope, not true. Do some math if you forgot.

65 - 20 = 45.

LOL stay in Frisco and don't give this BS to ISG.

Go on Sharks HP is minus 15 Euro that makes how much entry fee on Sundays before 2pm? Right 50 euro. LOL

PussyLiccker
05-12-17, 01:51
Yeah, I guess it's so much BS that it turns out to be 45 if you get a discount of 20 from 65. Only in Frisco subtraction work like this?

Craiova
05-12-17, 01:56
Yeah, I guess it's so much BS that it turns out to be 45 if you get a discount of 20 from 65. Only in Frisco subtraction work like this?Sorry you such a choke. Just look at Sharks homepage its 50 euro. I write always on my smartphone. Maybe someone with better IT skills (HB for instance) can provide the link to this.

PussyLiccker
05-12-17, 02:00
Nobody can't Google FKK Sharks and look up the special? IT skills?

http://www.fkk-sharks.de/en/dessoustag

Craiova
05-12-17, 02:07
Funny magic LOL with this old link. But in case you go on actual Sharks hp you'll see discont is only 15 euro. And this is already the Sunday entry fee at Sharks before 2 pm for around two years. But ofc in Frisco you can't know about this.

BTW I don't believe that Frisco guys have any real knowledge about German FKK clubs. Triple LOL.

GfeDfks
05-12-17, 06:33
Hello fellow mongers,

In a few days, I will be travelling to A clubs trip in Germany.

My plans are to visit the Sharks and World in Frankfurt area.

And then go to Phg, LR and Babylon in Nrw area.

I have seen that many people refer to FKK clubs in many levels: The look and the service of the ladies, food quality, the ratio between men and ladies and many more.

As for me, I try to concentrate mainly in one thing: Does the service include GFE experience, and especially DFK and DATY.

My small experience tells that it's hard to get that in Frankfurt clubs (Oase, Palace). With no addition or even doubling the cost, but in Nrw clubs (Samya, Aca) the ladies tend to include it in the basic price (in most cases).

Do you agree to such generalization?

Any recommended clubs or ladies for GFE / DFK?

PussyLiccker
05-12-17, 07:50
Nope he doesn't know this bc since around two years Sunday entry at Sharks before 2 pm is 50 euro.
Ok, looks like the English version of the website is not update, and the German page does say 15 off. I did pay 45 last time I've visited before 2 on a Weds which wasn't 2 years ago or even close. Even the Frisco guys that visit less frequently should know that.

Carpe Viam
05-12-17, 07:55
50 for Wednesday all day and Sunday happy time.

A 20 voucher for your next visit works always for Monday and Tuesday, then 45.

Hessen Bub
05-12-17, 08:26
The English version wasn't updated. Entry is 50 EUR before 2 pm on Sundays. 5 EUR do make a huge difference for some guys.

HB.

Sirioja
05-12-17, 08:36
Ok, looks like the English version of the website is not update, and the German page does say 15 off. I did pay 45 last time I've visited before 2 on a Weds which wasn't 2 years ago or even close. Even the Frisco guys that visit less frequently should know that.Wednesday is 50 since few years. If you go on Monday, You get a 20 € discount ticket for next Monday or Tuesday. If You use on Monday, You get back same 20 € ticket, so You can only pay 45 for all your life on Monday. On Tuesday, no ticket back.

On Sunday until Summer 2016, 45 before 2 pm, now 50 , too expensive for me that s why I don't go anymore, even it s the cheapest brothel for me because I m not able to find there a top beauty to spend money with, now. No need for ATM there. I enjoyed to play football with my wall.

I enjoyed so much bike climbing California street, the small one with many curves, in wrong way but very early in the morning to see car lights, another short one so climby rear wheel couldn t keep on grip, crashing in a car when down on California, also on Golden state, seeing Alcatraz, to Passadena? What a fantastic town, much more interesting than Miami or Vegas or LA.

LoveEuBabes
05-12-17, 16:50
Has anyone been to terminal girl 24 das? The pictures on their website looks great. Are those real pics any thoughts? What's the best brothels in Germany? Any recommendations.

Thanks.

Sirioja
05-12-17, 17:44
Hello fellow mongers,

I have seen that many people refer to FKK clubs in many levels: The look and the service of the ladies, food quality, the ratio between men and ladies and many more.

As for me, I try to concentrate mainly in one thing: Does the service include GFE experience, and especially DFK and DATY.

My small experience tells that it's hard to get that in Frankfurt clubs (Oase, Palace). With no addition or even doubling the cost, but in Nrw clubs (Samya, Aca) the ladies tend to include it in the basic price (in most cases).

Any recommended clubs or ladies for GFE / DFK?For GFE without upselling, Babylon Elsdorf, LR, Bernds, Switzerland, some girls in Hessen.

ExpatLover
05-12-17, 18:11
Hello fellow mongers,

Any recommended clubs or ladies for GFE / DFK?Sorry I don't agree, for 50 euros don't expect too much in any FKK, service level is the same in NRW or Hessen, in the big clubs you will have stronger LU with more varieties.

Craiova
05-12-17, 19:37
For GFE without upselling, Babylon Elsdorf, LR, Bernds, Switzerland, some girls in Hessen.One point before discussing about GFE clubs is money. I agree it's difficult to get DFK and DATY at the big Frankfurt or Duesseldorf clubs at a 50 euro session. But when you spend more you still can get the best GFE sex at these clubs. And in the larger clubs you have a larger line up.

Yep these here mentioned clubs are all still for GFE without (less) upselling. Switzerland isn't necessary to go, for their prices I get even at Palace a honeymoon night. Bernds line up very low on quantity and on optic, Babylon better line up and best option from these clubs for me LR. Furthermore Finca Erotica is a good choice for this same as Atlanta or Rom.

PussyLiccker
05-12-17, 20:14
I agree it's difficult to get DFK and DATY at the big Frankfurt or Duesseldorf clubs at a 50 euro session.Can't agree with this. In Hessen, more so now a days. At the NRW I rarely get any upsells or proposals for 1 HR, or extras charged for those services. At Oceans I ran into 1 girl most recently, but it's generally a pretty rare occurance at the NRW. The difference is mainly the upselling that goes on in Hessen vs NRW. So in Hessen that statement much more truer. Discussions of services and pricing doesn't really happen at the NRW(at least for me).

PussyLiccker
05-12-17, 20:39
On Sunday until Summer 2016, 45 before 2 pm, now 50 , too expensive for me that s why I don't go anymore, even it s the cheapest brothel for me because I m not able to find there a top beauty to spend money with, now. No need for ATM there. I enjoyed to play football with my wall.I was actually meaning the Sun specials. It hasn't been that long that special has been been going, certainly not around 2 years.

Sirioja
05-13-17, 02:09
One point before discussing about GFE clubs is money. I agree it's difficult to get DFK and DATY at the big Frankfurt or Duesseldorf clubs at a 50 euro session. But when you spend more you still can get the best GFE sex at these clubs. And in the larger clubs you have a larger line up.

Yep these here mentioned clubs are all still for GFE without (less) upselling. Switzerland isn't necessary to go, for their prices I get even at Palace a honeymoon night. Bernds line up very low on quantity and on optic, Babylon better line up and best option from these clubs for me LR. Furthermore Finca Erotica is a good choice for this same as Atlanta or Rom.At Babylon, LR, even with a German model at GT, no problem to get a GFE room for only 50. Of course, when I enjoy, I m not able for DFK, DATY, BBBJ and sex in only 30 mn, but rabbit can get. Also possible with Mandy. De at Sharks.

Hessen Bub
05-13-17, 08:04
The Wednesday special started with 40€, was raised to 45€ and now 50€. Sunday happy hour was introduced in 2014 or 2015. Was 45€, now it's 50€.

HB.

The Cane
05-13-17, 09:01
Discussions of services and pricing doesn't really happen at the NRW (at least for me).If you're really into anal, which I take that you are not, then it becomes much more important to have "discussions" since a significant number of FKK girls don't provide that service. On a typical mongering trip to Germany, I've found that anywhere from 40% to 50% (if I lowered my standards) would provide anal. So if you really want anal, you're better off asking for it, since if you don't, then at least around half the time you won't get it if you just go to the room at an FKK without talking about it. Unacceptable! Even in Brazil where I've found that a much higher percentage of girls will do anal, like 70%, still I will ask just to make sure I've not picked one in the minority. I don't know what was in the water in Germany the last time I was there, but a full 60% of the girls I chose let me fuck them in the ass! Well doggy!

PussyLiccker
05-13-17, 16:31
Nope he doesn't know this bc since around two years Sunday entry at Sharks before 2 pm is 50 euro.We know the happy HR has been around a bit, but I'm referring to the 50 Euros special. Craiova said it's been around 2 years it was 50. Certainly wasn't 2 years. Dunno if he was tipping the desk 5 Euros until it transitioned. LOL.

Ortos
05-13-17, 17:44
A 20 voucher for your next visit works always for Monday and Tuesday, then 45.If you enter Sharks on a Monday or Tuesday using your 6-Eintritt Card: Will they still give you a 20 e Voucher for a future visit? And if they don't automatically give you one, is it completely out of order to request such a voucher?

Akibono
05-13-17, 19:17
If you enter Sharks on a Monday or Tuesday using your 6-Eintritt Card: Will they still give you a 20 e Voucher for a future visit? And if they don't automatically give you one, is it completely out of order to request such a voucher?There is no requirement to pay full price for entry to get the voucher. I would ask for one.

Breadman
05-13-17, 19:42
If you enter Sharks on a Monday or Tuesday using your 6-Eintritt Card: Will they still give you a 20 e Voucher for a future visit?Thought the voucher was only offered on Monday.

Hessen Bub
05-13-17, 22:12
If you enter Sharks on a Monday or Tuesday using your 6-Eintritt Card: Will they still give you a 20 e Voucher for a future visit? And if they don't automatically give you one, is it completely out of order to request such a voucher?Voucher will only be given on a Monday, but it is valid for Monday and Tuesday. If you only go on Mondays, you pay 65 EUR once and then 45 EUR only.

HB.

Ortos
05-13-17, 22:27
Voucher will only be given on a Monday, but it is valid for Monday and Tuesday. If you only go on Mondays, you pay 65 EUR once and then 45 EUR only.

HB.Thanks for the clarification. Further to your post: If you go on a Monday, but enter club using a 6-Entry card (discounted entry, so not 65 EUR), will they still give you the Gutschein (Voucher)?

KY694
05-14-17, 03:49
Where is Aphrodite? Is it FKK?Yes it is. In Villingen-Schwenningen.

It is small but quite close to where I live.

Here is a report describing how the club is.

http://www.bw7.com/forum/showthread.php/91616-FKK-Aphrodite-VS

KY694
05-14-17, 04:13
Good news is with the new law that won't be a problem. Bad news is rimming will become the new extra. Have to wonder if the girl your DFK'ing just had a customer who failed to wipe properly.

On a side note, flights coming from Europe into the States will now have to have laptops checked with your luggage so remember to type up your DFK reports before departure.Is it true that rimming will be a new extra??

I think (for now) rimming is not performed in FKK, no?

Sirioja
05-14-17, 04:28
Thought the voucher was only offered on Monday.Yes. If you give it on Tuesday, they don't give you back like on Monday, so next Monday or Tuesday will be 65.

ExpatLover
05-14-17, 07:32
Is it true that rimming will be a new extra??

I think (for now) rimming is not performed in FKK, no?In a FKK everything is possible if the girl agrees, even pissing, shitting etc. Just need to agree about the cost.

Hessen Bub
05-14-17, 11:58
Is it true that rimming will be a new extra??

I think (for now) rimming is not performed in FKK, no?Rimming is performed in FKK clubs. There's no official price for it, so negotiate with the girl.

Thanks for the clarification. Further to your post: If you go on a Monday, but enter club using a 6-Entry card (discounted entry, so not 65 EUR), will they still give you the Gutschein (Voucher)?Don't think I had a discount card when I first went on a Monday. So you will have to find out for yourself. Usually different discounts can't be combined.

HB.

Sirioja
05-14-17, 14:10
Yes it is. In Villingen-Schwenningen.

It is small but quite close to where I live.

Here is a report describing how the club is.

http://www.bw7.com/forum/showthread.php/91616-FKK-Aphrodite-VSClose to you, also Flamingo Islands near Karlsruhe.

Johnny Lewis
05-16-17, 08:51
What club do you recommend in NRW in afternoon after 6 on Tuesday.

Tjohoo
05-16-17, 16:35
What club do you recommend in NRW in afternoon after 6 on Tuesday.Livingroom or Samya.

T.

Banana Boi
05-16-17, 17:14
Add Mondial. Many girls skip Monday in any club. Many girls dislike Sundays due to karaoke night. Many girls dislike Wednesdays due to live band night. Tuesdays aren't a MAJOR sausage fest after 10 pm like Thursday to Saturday would be. It's only a major sausage fest, not MAJOR.

Maybe someone more current can correct me but Mondial will consistently have more girls than Samya or LR.

ExpatLover
05-16-17, 18:23
Close to you, also Flamingo Islands near Karlsruhe.6 girls present (German report on BW7) sorry but no interest for me. Flamingo is also a so so club for me, I tried Pirate last week, will also never return there, too small LU, average premises.

Pistons
05-16-17, 19:20
Wednesday is 50 since few years. If you go on Monday, You get a 20 discount ticket for next Monday or Tuesday. I got scammed actually. No coupons for me and the other 3 guys that enterred early on Monday. And when we left there was a new receptionist who refused to give them out since she claimed they had to be given out by the receptionist we paid entry to. For me, this is the first time a receptionist is trying to lure me. Hasnt even happened at Oceans to me. Really disappointed at Sharks...

Pistons
05-16-17, 19:25
So in Hessen that statement much more truer. Discussions of services and pricing doesn't really happen at the NRW(at least for me).I agree. It seems to happen much more often at least in hessen. Like a ratio of 2:1 perhaps compared to nrw. And I have much more limited nrw experience than hessen. And you guys even claim I go to the most upselling clubs there. LOL.

I have to add though that the nrw girls seems to be mixing up alot more the clubs they go to, while at hessen girls seems to be more stuck in one club...

KY694
05-17-17, 01:38
I am shocked to know that rimming is performed in FKK clubs.

(Sorry for being naive).

How many of you successfully got rimming from a girl?

With what kind of girls?

Craiova
05-17-17, 03:35

(Sorry for being naive).

With what kind of girls?If you are shocked you shouldn'd go to FKK clubs. Guess one third of the FKK girls do this and this includes 9+ girls. But for most of the rimming girls you must pay extra or stay longer in room or you are a really good regular.

ExpatLover
05-17-17, 03:56

(Sorry for being naive).

With what kind of girls?In the FKK everything is possible the girl and you just need to agree, some are even performing pissing, pooping, anal fistng etc. Personalty I have no interest for this things anal is my upper limit, more looking for pretty girls, long sessions and GFE.

WorldWanderer
05-18-17, 00:29
Dear all,

This will be my first FKK experience, I am in Frankfurt for 2 days (Sun-Mon) and Berlin for 3 days (Wed-Fri). I have decided on Artemis for Friday. I am unsure about Frankfurt though. What do you recommend- Palace or Oase? Also Sunday or Monday evening? I am planning to check our rotten hoses on one day and FKK on the other day of my stay in Frankfurt. Palace seems easily accessible. I went through RTFF but could not find what I need. Sorry if this was asked before.

Thanks in advance.

FunExplorer
05-18-17, 09:00
Dear all,

This will be my first FKK experience, I am in Frankfurt for 2 days (Sun-Mon) and Berlin for 3 days (Wed-Fri). I have decided on Artemis for Friday. I am unsure about Frankfurt though. What do you recommend- Palace or Oase? Also Sunday or Monday evening? I am planning to check our rotten hoses on one day and FKK on the other day of my stay in Frankfurt. Palace seems easily accessible. I went through RTFF but could not find what I need. Sorry if this was asked before.

Thanks in advance.I would recommend Oase or Sharks rather than Palace. There is huge up selling in Palace. I suggest you read reviews in respective sections to understand more.

PussyLiccker
05-18-17, 12:32
For the larger LU, Oase over Palace. For some diversity (more non-Romies), you can try Palace.

Now the weather is warming up, Oase has a large outside garden area with a pool. Palace is in the city, smaller in scale, and doesn't have that.

Palace is easier to access. Also, Mainhattan is an alternative if looking for convenient destination as well. Unlike Palace, there is an outdoor area, but not a large as Oase.

Oase offers the 50 Euros entry before 4 pm special (All day Weds). Mainhattan also has early happy HR entry discounts (check the webpage for the hrs).

Johnny Lewis
05-18-17, 21:25
Can I know how much recently does 30 min and 1 Hour Session cost at world and Sharks.

Do they accept 30 minutes there.

StrawJam
05-18-17, 23:05
If you are shocked you shouldn'd go to FKK clubs. Guess one third of the FKK girls do this and this includes 9+ girls. But for most of the rimming girls you must pay extra or stay longer in room or you are a really good regular.No chance, half the girls don't lick balls. No way a third would tongue your arse. Maybe the girls that don't get much room time might offer this but I haven't come across many girls 7+ that offer rimming.

Qtpii
05-18-17, 23:23
This is a newbie question. But I have read the forums.

If I was not restricted to Frankfurt area, what club would the seniors recommend. I have read too much about the upsells in Sharks, Oase or Palace. I would like to try a more relaxed and GFE type environment without the added pressure first. Then perhaps return to Frankfurt for the Sharks experience. I'm open to going anywhere.

FunExplorer
05-19-17, 05:09
Can I know how much recently does 30 min and 1 Hour Session cost at world and Sharks.

Do they accept 30 minutes there.The rates have remained at Euro 30 for half an hour and Euro 60 for one hour at both places. However, do remember girls may ask you more for extra that you demand.

Sirioja
05-19-17, 06:10
This is a newbie question. But I have read the forums.

If I was not restricted to Frankfurt area, what club would the seniors recommend. I have read too much about the upsells in Sharks, Oase or Palace. I would like to try a more relaxed and GFE type environment without the added pressure first. Then perhaps return to Frankfurt for the Sharks experience. I'm open to going anywhere.If you have money, Globe and Swiss around Zurich, History Basel Liestal, for great GFE.

Not far from Frankfurt, Atlanta Hanau for Dani and Raïssa. Ro on Friday and Saturday, Finca Erotica, World but average casting, First close to Hockenheim ring south Frankfurt. Babylon close to Koln, LR close to theüsseldorf, even GT if You are not dark skin, for Rose. De or Gloria. Ro.

Not so bad playfield with no upselling. Avoid touristic clubs which are land of upselling.

Hessen Bub
05-19-17, 07:32

Do they accept 30 minutes there.30 min = 50 EUR. 60 min = 100 EUR. At Sharks, World, Mainhattan, Oase, Palace, ROM, Bahama, Atlanta. 30 min is available in all clubs.

HB.

Maxime
05-20-17, 13:19
30 min = 50 EUR. 60 min = 100 EUR. At Sharks, World, Mainhattan, Oase, Palace, ROM, Bahama, Atlanta. 30 min is available in all clubs.

HB.But not for obvious tourists who are easily seduced to go for 100 euro sessions only, preferably with upselling for DFK and BBBJ wherever possible........

Hessen Bub
05-20-17, 15:13
I'd say 30 min for 50 EUR are available for obvious tourists only. It'll not always be a GF experience, but it's available.

HB.

Voyajer1
05-20-17, 18:36
I tend to get treated extremely well even though the majority (9 out of 10) of my sessions are 30 minute 50 EUR sessions. You have to know what to look for and get like minded providers that wouldn't mind a few short sessions during the day. Just make sure you take them a few times during your stay or during the day while there. Works wonders for me.

I'd say 30 min for 50 EUR are available for obvious tourists only. It'll not always be a GF experience, but it's available.

HB.

Banana Boi
05-24-17, 02:38
Girl numbers have been low in nrw early part of this week. Still a couple clubs to hit but so far LR has been the best and samya the worst.

Oase was better than sharks for optics.

Breadman
05-25-17, 00:34
Oase was better than sharks for optics.Not this Wednesday at least, way too many fat chicks in the herd.

ExpatLover
05-25-17, 13:53
Girl numbers have been low in nrw early part of this week. Still a couple clubs to hit but so far LR has been the best and samya the worst.

Oase was better than sharks for optics.Fully on line with you, tried Samya (so many positive reports) several times in Q1, I don t like the premises, the global feeling, the LU in conclusion nothing so just not return. Oase has a great LU just I am bored by too many too many sausages feasts for my last visits.

CzarNicholas
05-25-17, 21:16
Can anyone say if I can leave clubs go back to hotel for 2-3 hrs and return without paying to re-enter? I'm asking about GT/ LR / Aca / oceans / Oase and Sharks?

Takedown
05-26-17, 03:46
Can anyone say if I can leave clubs go back to hotel for 2-3 hrs and return without paying to re-enter? I'm asking about GT/ LR / Aca / oceans / Oase and Sharks?Oase, Sharks, and Aca for sure. I've done it in the past with GT but that was when I was a regular.

Craiova
05-26-17, 03:55
Oase, Sharks, and Aca for sure. I've done it in the past with GT but that was when I was a regular.At Aca they had (/ have?) the rule when you enter at reduced happy hour entry and leave for some hours and return at time without happy hour than you have to pay the difference between standard and happy hour entry.

Bubby
05-26-17, 04:00
Sorry to ask what seems like an obvious, probably previously answered question. Believe me, I have read the forum regularly for several months, and I have checked the club web sites.

I will be going to Artemis, and maybe Erlebniswohnung. Do they accept credit cards, or do I need to bring a pile of Euros?

Pistons
05-26-17, 05:02
Sorry to ask what seems like an obvious, probably previously answered question. Believe me, I have read the forum regularly for several months, and I have checked the club web sites.

I will be going to Artemis, and maybe Erlebniswohnung. Do they accept credit cards, or do I need to bring a pile of Euros?They have an ATM at artemis, but it charges extra. So better to bring a pile of euros.

ExpatLover
05-26-17, 05:50

I will be going to Artemis, and maybe Erlebniswohnung. Do they accept credit cards, or do I need to bring a pile of Euros?Better to bring notes with you if you take 500 euros one, should be so heavy.

PussyLiccker
05-26-17, 06:14
Can anyone say if I can leave clubs go back to hotel for 2-3 hrs and return without paying to re-enter? I'm asking about GT/ LR / Aca / oceans / Oase and Sharks? At Aca they had (/ have?) the rule when you enter at reduced happy hour entry and leave for some hours and return at time without happy hour than you have to pay the difference between standard and happy hour entry.I didn't have that happen at Aca, but was limited to 3 hrs to come back. All other clubs (except Oceans), no such limit of time to be back.

No idea how Oceans does it.

Craiova
05-26-17, 06:22
I didn't have that happen at Aca, but was limited to 3 hrs to come back.Ofc it did happen at Aca. Very simple just read the German boards there you find some reports where guys must pay the difference.

Hessen Bub
05-26-17, 06:59
I will be going to Artemis, and maybe Erlebniswohnung. Do they accept credit cards, or do I need to bring a pile of Euros?Cash rules in Germany's P6 industry. Take cash from an ATM, will save you a lot of hassle. Some clubs have ATMs or accept credit cards to pay the entry, but why get in trouble. Girls will only accept cash anyway, so bring a few hundred Euros to Artemis.

HB.

Pistons
05-26-17, 08:22
So have you lot tried this at Oase also after they started with early entry prices? Or before when it didn't matter? Or sharks on a sunday?

Breadman
05-26-17, 09:58
Wonder how these small clubs like aca, lr and gt will handle the warmer than usual weather this weekend?

Banana Boi
05-26-17, 10:22
At aca, if you pay 30 euro special, you have to pay the difference when you leave and come back during regular hours.

Better just getting 6 entries for 150 euro at aca, valid any time.

Trans Atlantic
05-27-17, 04:29
At aca, if you pay 30 euro special, you have to pay the difference when you leave and come back during regular hours.

Better just getting 6 entries for 150 euro at aca, valid any time.I saw the sign today. It said summer special. Not sure if that mean they were selling this pass only during the summer (and does not expire) or the pass itself is valid only until end of summer.

MarquisdeSade1
05-27-17, 04:46
Can anyone say what the policy in the "big 5" FKKs (GT / LR / ACA / Oase / Sharks) is concerning men using their cellphones and / or laptops, is this OK anywhere in the club?

Also wondering if one is hanging out for many many hours, is there anywhere quiet one might grab a short 30-60 min nap? Is that allowed?

BigBuddy69
05-27-17, 06:28
Wonder how these small clubs like aca, lr and gt will handle the warmer than usual weather this weekend?With lots of sweat yesterday in LR!!

Sirioja
05-27-17, 07:47
I saw the sign today. It said summer special. Not sure if that mean they were selling this pass only during the summer (and does not expire) or the pass itself is valid only until end of summer.6 entry for 150 at Aca. Will be valid to attend any time, even when no happy hour, except maybe for party? And not even sure you can't attend party with these entry.

Sirioja
05-27-17, 09:26
It will be great in Turkish clubs, girls free, bodies not fucked hard by rabbits.

Even Kate seemed stressed about lack of business on this Friday, after her busy Vatertag, but really sensitive body for my pleasure.

June will be for foreplay lovers, most of girls are able to play enjoyable games.

No worry for me about 1st July, have enough regulars, business will talk in private. My only worry is to prepare for my Summer climbing, welcome to the painful time, but so great experience to come, always beyond, more and more, to improve performances.

ExpatLover
05-27-17, 19:05
Can anyone say what the policy in the "big 5" FKKs (GT / LR / ACA / Oase / Sharks) is concerning men using their cellphones and / or laptops, is this OK anywhere in the club?

Also wondering if one is hanging out for many many hours, is there anywhere quiet one might grab a short 30-60 min nap? Is that allowed?Many of your questions were already answered in this forum, except Oase for me in all the other FKK the usage is restricted. Yes in each club it exists the possibility to relax.

MarquisdeSade1
05-29-17, 04:03
Hey? How do you guys handle the heat, do the main clubs such as Aca LR Gt Sharks Oase have air conditioned rooms?

I've read many people don't use or have A / C in De?

MRusa007
05-29-17, 05:48

Also wondering if one is hanging out for many many hours, is there anywhere quiet one might grab a short 30-60 min nap? Is that allowed?Oase has a nice room upstairs, you can sleep. Some times they play some loud music or the foot ball screen from downstairs may be noisy. But you can sleep here.

UltraHappy
05-29-17, 17:11
Hey? How do you guys handle the heat, do the main clubs such as Aca LR Gt Sharks Oase have air conditioned rooms?

I've read many people don't use or have A / C in De?Sharks has decent air conditioning in some of the rooms. Most of Sharks is poorly cooled on a really hot day like today. In fact, when it's this hot outside, I purposely stay away from Sharks, especially during the day since it is so uncomfortable.

Oase has good air conditioning throughout the club (except for the outside garden area). Oh and the air conditioning is pretty much nonexistent in the sauna rooms. I find most of the rooms to be nicely cooled in Oase, although there are times during a "vigorous workout" when I find myself getting a bit overheated, but that is to be expected when working so hard.

Shark16
05-29-17, 17:34

I've read many people don't use or have A / C in De?World har recently installed a / see in their rooms.

Most clubs have outdoor pools and showers.

Polyamorist
05-29-17, 17:54

I've read many people don't use or have A / C in De?LR has two aircon rooms upstairs, but they are constantly booked of course so the girls are complaining.

Holonia
05-29-17, 18:30
Just heard about the new law and must come visit sharks and oase as soon as possible.

A. after 1/7 girls will no longer do BBBJ or it will cost extra, is the law is about blowjob?

B. In Ramadan I heard a lot of girls are not working, when are they coming back, what is the best date to visit in June?

Please help, thanksss.

Citizen Kane
05-29-17, 19:28
World har recently installed a / see in their rooms.

Most clubs have outdoor pools and showers.In the downstairs rooms? That's where it's needed.

I know those rooms are open topped but I guess cold air sinks...

Craiova
05-30-17, 03:49
B. In Ramadan I heard a lot of girls are not working, when are they coming back, what is the best date to visit in June?
No that isn't the case at Oase or Sharks. Maybe a little bit more effect with less girls at mainly Turkish clubs. Line up in whole June should be fine, especially due to effect of July 1st. I know some girls work till end of June and than make a break to hear from the other girls how things work after July 1st.

Banana Boi
05-30-17, 13:04
Club lineup rankings over the past 2 weeks. Keep in mind I am ranking it from a newbie viewpoint as a guy who would first walk in to a club. This is based on pure optics, not service.

1. Samya (Saturday night visit)*.

2. Acapulco.

3. GT

4. Oase (Saturday visit)

5. Sharks.

6. Living Room.

7. Sixsens

8. Mondial*.

*Samya early week visit would have ranked #7.

**Mondial is ranked the lowest since a first timer would be afraid of the whales. A purge needs to be done again.

Since most of us would do around 3 girls max at each club per day, if I were to rank clubs based on their top 3 lookers in each club, my ranking would be VERY different.

1. Samya (Saturday night visit).

2. Mondial

3. GT.

4. Acapulco.

5. Oase.

6. Living Room.

7. Sixsens.

8. Sharks

My best sessions service wise. No brainer. Sixsens.

Prettiest girls this trip, Sasha at ACA, Harley Quinn girl at Samya, and my hidden gem at Mondial.

Had a great trip. Met some great ISG members along the way. Finally spotted the infamous Linda at LR and she was the real deal lookswise.

Pistons
05-30-17, 13:18
Thanks for the list. But one remark is a bit obvious here. If you had visited all the clubs on that list on saturdays, do you think it would have changed the placings? Like aca / samya for top spot for example?

And is your first list a list for the top 10-20 girls in a club?

Banana Boi
05-30-17, 14:21
First list an overall general lineup for non-regular walking into a club (ie. the 'WOW' factor). Both Sixsens and Mondial have nice girls but have some VERY scary looking girls as well that pulls it down. Most guys would say 'Eww gross' when they first walk in to Mondial. Even Sylvanna couldn't damage the lineup I saw at Samya Saturday though.

Most of these clubs were multiple visits. I singled out the Saturday Samya visit with my ' since my early week visit had far fewer girls. The club that would have likely moved up in the rankings would have been Sharks if we visited on a Friday / Saturday vs. A Sunday. That Sunday lineup was extremely disappointing for me.

Pistons
05-30-17, 15:14
Sylvana doesn't really damage lineups. She is not that type of girl. Sure she is not hot now due to wrinkles, but there are indications that she once was. And she still has a slim figure. Then again, just admit it. We know deep inside why Samya is your top choice.

Craiova
05-30-17, 15:34
Sylvana doesn't really damage lineups. She is not that type of girl. Sure she is not hot now due to wrinkles, but there are indications that she once was. And she still has a slim figure.;Wuerg! I remember on a warm summer day at World around 5 years ago. I was lying on the World pool and was looking at the girls with bad intent. Especially I liked it to watch the girls going up and down from main lounge to pool. But pleasure was over when S. Went down the stairs and I had look of everything at her. No way ofc she spoils a lu.

Pistons
05-30-17, 16:29
when S. Went down the stairs and I had look of everything at her.Right. As if you intuitively didn't peak intentionally.

Takedown
05-30-17, 17:33
Club lineup rankings over the past 2 weeks. Keep in mind I am ranking it from a newbie viewpoint as a guy who would first walk in to a club. This is based on pure optics, not service.

1. Samya (Saturday night visit)*.

2. Acapulco.

3. GT

4. Oase (Saturday visit)

5. Sharks.

6. Living Room.

7. Sixsens

8. Mondial*.

*Samya early week visit would have ranked #7.

**Mondial is ranked the lowest since a first timer would be afraid of the whales. A purge needs to be done again.

Since most of us would do around 3 girls max at each club per day, if I were to rank clubs based on their top 3 lookers in each club, my ranking would be VERY different.

1. Samya (Saturday night visit).

2. Mondial

3. GT.

4. Acapulco.

5. Oase.

6. Living Room.

7. Sixsens.

8. Sharks

My best sessions service wise. No brainer. Sixsens.

Prettiest girls this trip, Sasha at ACA, Harley Quinn girl at Samya, and my hidden gem at Mondial.

Had a great trip. Met some great ISG members along the way. Finally spotted the infamous Linda at LR and she was the real deal lookswise.I can't take this list seriously. FakeNews, Alternative facts. NRW clubs are nice and the service is generally better but not putting any of the Hessen Big 3 in the top three of either list is ludicrous. This must be some sort of NRW propaganda.

Banana Boi
05-30-17, 19:12
This must be some sort of NRW propaganda.Yes, I have gone to FKK clubs for years and spent countless hours posting on ISG for the sole purpose of sending out this piece of shocking NRW propaganda.

I'm only listing MY opinion of what I saw on infrequent visits these past 2 weeks. We all have different opinions. My buddy would have put LR at #1 for both lists. I wish it were different. I'm a Sharks fan. Maybe if some of the girls from the past the same calibre as Ilka, Karin, Kate, etc. and if Janine, Lavinia, etc. were there on my visit Sharks would have been much higher. Furthermore, I have not been a Samya fan since Fall, 2012. It has been bad since then. Maybe this is Samya propaganda?

Takedown
05-30-17, 19:37
Yes, I have gone to FKK clubs for years and spent countless hours posting on ISG for the sole purpose of sending out this piece of shocking NRW propaganda.

I'm only listing MY opinion of what I saw on infrequent visits these past 2 weeks. We all have different opinions. My buddy would have put LR at #1 for both lists. I wish it were different. I'm a Sharks fan. Maybe if some of the girls from the past the same calibre as Ilka, Karin, Kate, etc. and if Janine, Lavinia, etc. were there on my visit Sharks would have been much higher. Furthermore, I have not been a Samya fan since Fall, 2012. It has been bad since then. Maybe this is Samya propaganda?It's cool, everyone has their preferences, so rankings should be different. But you are talking about the wow factor and optics for newbies. I feel that while still somewhat subjective, it's hard to imagine being more optically wowed by any NRW club than Sharks / Oase / Palace. I mostly visited NRW clubs and World from 2009 to 2013 and I was never wowed. I just had a few favorites and pretty much ignored 80% of the club. Then I discovered Sharks in 2015 and then Oase after. It was not until then when I was truly wowed by pure optics.

Anyway, I don't respond much to opinion posts but I just think most people would disagree with your assessment, especially if just talking about pure optics and also especially as advice to give to any newbies that may be reading this for trip planning purposes.

PussyLiccker
05-30-17, 19:43
List me girls at those clubs you were wow'd by. What do you find particularly special about Palace?

Takedown
05-30-17, 20:02
List me girls at those clubs you were wow'd by. What do you find particularly special about Palace?Oh, Palace is definitely not anything special for me. I actually hated my first visit there as a tourist. Recent visits have been much better now that I can better navigate landmines and upsellers. While not my type of service, the silicon German group that has always been at Palace would surely impress a newbie on his first FKK visit. That was what I temembered from my first visit there years ago.

I was definitely more wowed by Oase the first time I went there than I am now, but just remembering my first time there I wasn't even wowed by the most talked about girls, but I remember Ellie and Cami blew my mind, optically.

Sharks for me just has a plethora of 8's making the club very visually pleasing. I remember my first visit, I saw girls like Janine, Sandra, and pre-silicon Roxana. Add all the silicon girls who sat at tables next to the dining room, a pure boobnanimous sight for a newbie.

I think NRW clubs can have a good argument if you just look at top 2 or 3, but Hessen line ups just have way more 8's supporting their stunners. That's why I find it hard to rank NRW clubs above Hessen clubs for optic factor.

Sirioja
05-30-17, 20:10
I can't take this list seriously. FakeNews, Alternative facts. NRW clubs are nice and the service is generally better but not putting any of the Hessen Big 3 in the top three of either list is ludicrous. This must be some sort of NRW propaganda.In 2014/2015 , until September 2016 , I was weekly in Hessen, at World or Oase or Sharks, but they are now, according to my last visits, far below LR, Aca, GT and Samya for beauties, and of course far below Switzerland.

Only my subjective tastes for classy GFE, and my experiences, of course, but for me, World casting is really down, I m not attracted by Oase little girls for behaviour, and who are the beauties now at Sharks?

PussyLiccker
05-30-17, 20:11
I don't find Sharks LU impressive. I don't know how you see all the 8's. For me there arn't easy picks on visits, LU is fairly avg. At least if the services was good with the optics, would be more visitable. Oase has a better LU, but upsells levels getting out of hand.

Banana Boi
05-30-17, 20:16
Oase has a better LU, but upsells levels getting out of hand to deal with.At least at Oase the girls are blatant about it. Guys I was with were told on the floor that the girl wouldn't even go to a room if it wasn't a 100 euro minimum.

Even my regular since 2011 now wants 100 euro, either it being 1 hour minimum with DFK or 30 minutes with CIM. After that she asked me for a 50 euro tip since she didn't feel that 100 euro was enough for someone as hot as she feels she is. Needless to say I will never go with her again.

Takedown, Janine wasn't there. I don't find Sandra or even pre-boob job Roxana hot. I think we have different taste.

MarquisdeSade1
05-30-17, 21:29
Can I ask how many clubs allow you to pay for entry with credit card? Can you pay the girls at any clubs with credit card? Or are there any cheap options for exchanging USD to Euro in Frankfurt?

I'm mostly thinking about Sharks / Oase / GT / LR / ACA / Samya.

I called my USA Bank and they said fee is 6-8% it fluctuates WTF? 6-9%.

MarquisdeSade1
05-30-17, 21:44
She is close to a 10 to me, not quite but damn close.

https://www.tube8.com/teen/blond-teen-fucked-what%27s-her-name/212181/

MarquisdeSade1
05-30-17, 21:55
Can those discussing optiks please rate this girl.

Pistons
05-30-17, 23:12
List me girls at those clubs you were wow'd by. What do you find particularly special about Palace?Me and takedown was there on the anniversary party at Palace this year for example. That day had a very strong (especially diverse) lineup for being Palace. Not every time its the same there unfortunately.

Speaking of optics at Oase, Ellie is still around from time to time (she is not my cup of tea), but Cami seems gone unfortunately (she was much more my cup of tea). Her comeback was short lived. I wonder if others know if she works anywhere else now.

Takedown
05-30-17, 23:12
Takedown, Janine wasn't there. I don't find Sandra or even pre-boob job Roxana hot. I think we have different taste.Probably, that means we should meet at a club. We will not wait for the same girls.

Craiova
05-30-17, 23:31
I don't find Sandra or even pre-boob job Roxana hot. Sandra only an average looking GND but Roxanna even after her silicone tits (quite good made) still one hot optic girl.

McAdonis
05-30-17, 23:39
Bumped into a monger from California a few weekends ago at Sharks. He's got a few decades of experience under his belt. He did the GT / LR combo the first day. He was so disappointed, he decided to spend the remainder of his week at Sharks (with maybe a day dedicated to Oase).

If I were to compile my top five optiks in Germany, they'd be scattered over five different clubs. Only one of them would be in a Hessen club. But I do think that Sharks has the best overall LU optically. Not impressed with any of the optiks at other Hessen clubs.

Pistons
05-30-17, 23:46
I personally believe many tourists gets a bit swayed by the amenities at Sharks. Which without a doubt is top of the pyramid. So girls there may get an extra point sometimes because the setting puts the tourists in the right mood. After 200 FKK visits (I'm not quite there yet myself) you might look around the amenities when considering optics on girls. Personally I am not a fan of the lighting at Sharks as it hits their bodies a bit wrong. Oceans has a better lighting. Perhaps the best I've seen. And Oase and Artemis lounge also has good lighting. Worst lighting goes to GT from me, but once you take them to the room, that criteria is lost too...

Banana Boi
05-30-17, 23:54
Oceans has a better lighting. Perhaps the best I've seen. Has lighting at Oceans changed? It is super dark in the main room at night. Compare that to even the unkept ACA where the main room is well lit even when dark outside.

Pistons
05-30-17, 23:56
Has lighting at Oceans changed? It is super dark in the main room at night. Compare that to even the unkept ACA where the main room is well lit even when dark outside.And I like the darkness. Like a vampire lair. Very on point when it comes to Romanian babes. But it is not bland darkness as there are some light sources there too.

Which also makes me ask the question why none of these fkk's don't have bloodsucking vampires and Dracula as their theme, it would have been great.

Craiova
05-31-17, 00:06
Line up at the Hessen clubs Oase, Sharks, Mainhattan and World for me always better than the NRW ones GT, LR, Aca and Samya. Service level at 50 euro standard session is a different thing.

Sirioja
05-31-17, 02:59
Can those discussing optiks please rate this girl.Average face for my tastes. Some prettier faces in FKK, like Sabina Scarlet Johanson, Emma. Ro at GT but fat ass. Pam. De, ex Rose now at Samya. Megan now at Globe. Quite pretty for Dina at Sharks.

BigTwins
05-31-17, 05:30
Hi all,

I've never been to Montreal, I'd love to go and I'm wondering how strict the border guards are regarding DUI. This seems like a well traveled section of the guide so I thought I'd ask you worldly gents. I've been to Europe a couple of times when I was younger but never knew about FKK until recently. I really enjoy 18-19 yr old, white and thin. That being said I really enjoy voluptuous women from all over haha. To be honest the 18-19 yr old thing is a fantasy of mine that I'd like to live out. I am closer to Montreal than Europe but I'd hate to waste money flying there only to be turned around at the border. How do the guards know. I had the state police in my own state run a background and it came back clean. The DUI were over 10 yrs ago. Any info would be greatly appreciated. I've taken part in Tijuana and Costa Rica if anyone wants info on those places.

Banana Boi
05-31-17, 20:05
Can those discussing optiks please rate this girl.Not even close to top end FKK calibre. If she's your dream girl you better bring a lot of Euro with you to FKK land.

I've never been to Montreal, I'd love to go and I'm wondering how strict the border guards are regarding DUI.

Are you planning on crossing the USA / Canada border driving under the influence or do you mean you have a criminal record in the USA and want to enter Canada? In either case, you will not be allowed entry into Canada if you have a criminal record.

MarquisdeSade1
05-31-17, 20:08
Not even close to top end FKK calibre. If she's your dream girl you better bring a lot of Euro with you to FKK land.Just the 1st foto I could snag to get some kind of reference point, could you quantify her? In comparison to the top shelf at Sharks or Oase?

If they are 10's what is she?

MarquisdeSade1
05-31-17, 20:20
Not even close to top end FKK calibre. If she's your dream girl you better bring a lot of Euro with you to FKK land.

Are you planning on crossing the USA / Canada border driving under the influence or do you mean you have a criminal record in the USA and want to enter Canada? In either case, you will not be allowed entry into Canada if you have a criminal record.Google her, she makes some pretty fucking hot porn.

I wonder how much hyperbole is on the forum? Because I will be flying 12000 miles R/ t next week and would like to get some info that's as objective as possible.

I will be posting real time field reports from my phone if that is allowed in the clubs?

Many danke guys!

McAdonis
05-31-17, 20:20
Was at Samya the same Saturday night as BB and PL. Best optics: Raissa, Madalina, Pam (ex Rose GT). Based on my specs, these three would be top lookers at any club in DE. Francesca is slightly lower at four. After Francesca there is a significant drop-off.

At smaller NRW clubs, that is the risk. When one or two top lookers go missing, then optics is impacted. When this happens, I usually settle for a lesser lower quality optic. This isn't a bad option since the average 30 minute session in NRW clubs is usually much better. The other option is to get in your car and go to a second club, which I am sometimes to lazy to do.

Harley Quinn pigtails was just cute. No real urge to session her.

PussyLiccker
05-31-17, 20:36
So, which clubs you have more top optics and who are they?

McAdonis
05-31-17, 20:53
Sharks: Janine, Lavinia, Brenda, Diana, Kaira, Gina (D), Nastia, Tanja, Mila, Hanna.

Three at Samya is quite good.
Because I think I would have zero at Oase, World, Mainhattan

PussyLiccker
05-31-17, 21:00
I don't know most of the girls on that list besides Janine, Lavinia, and Diana. Wouldn't call Lavinia top optics.

McA keep in mind tastes are different. I was highly attracted to the Harley Quinn girl. Andrea as well. Katea, Nichole, and some others. That's in addition to the girls on your list. also couple girls sitting in the corner, etc.. Kiara and another girl I've taken looked good. There several others I would have taken as well. On the avg the LU was better than in the past.

Numbers weren't low either. Probably about 60+ that night.

Sirioja
05-31-17, 21:06
Sharks: Janine, Lavinia, Brenda, Diana, Kaira, Gina (D), Nastia, Tanja, Mila, Hanna.Your tastes are about thin legs, mine are about pretty round face. Each one his tastes. Lavinia ex brunette at World, or Brenda heavy tits, are really not pretty face for me. Janine and Diana are only average for me.

McAdonis
05-31-17, 21:26
I was highly attracted to the Harley Quinn girl. Andrea as well. Katea, Nichole, and some others. also couple girls sitting in the corner, etc.. Kiara and another girl I've taken looked good. There several others I would have taken as well. On the avg the LU was better than in the past.
So over that Saturday and Sunday how many did you session? And how many were still remaining on your to-do-list?

So best LU you've ever seen at Samya? Best LU you've ever seen in NRW? Best in DE? You always write about that epic IAA Oase visit back in 2014 or whatever it was.

PussyLiccker
05-31-17, 21:31
I've seen better LU at Samya in the past. So, Not the best LU I've ever seen either. IAA 2014 Oase LU was a good one, yes.

I can usually session several girls so, number of sessions do not correlate always to a top or less LU.

Now, if we're speaking about Bab or Finca. There were real limited potential there. That's quantity and avg quality of the LU on my recent visits.

Usually if I like the LU or met extraordinary girl(s), I will visit more. Services are very important to me.

Mr CrankyPants
05-31-17, 21:49
Average face for my tastes. Some prettier faces in FKK, like Sabina Scarlet Johanson, Emma. Ro at GT but fat ass. Pam. De, ex Rose now at Samya. Megan now at Globe. Quite pretty for Dina at Sharks.Are you saying that Sabina ScarJo is back in FKK business? Or were you listing her as an all time fave? I thought she had long since retired / moved on.

MCP.

Craiova
05-31-17, 21:55
IAA 2014 Oase LU was a good one, yes.

Now, if we're speaking about Bab or Finca. There were real limited potential there. That's quantity and avg quality of the LU on my recent visits.Oase LU IAA 2014 was quite good with Sabina, Julia, Francesca, Roxanna, Christina, Beatice, Sugenella and some more and better than today but far away from the Oase times before 2010.

I'm quite often now at Finca, lu some 8's but one top class girl Irina with optic 9,5 for me. Together with her service level and top class nice behaviour one of my top favs.

McAdonis
05-31-17, 22:09
Just for fun, I searched back, PL you were high on:

Angie "Cameron Diaz", Francesca, Maria, Helli (later Sharks), Mickey (World). Some references to Elizabeth (Hun), Christina, Beatrice as well. At least three are still around. Not sure which Christina you referenced.

I was there that first weekend. Looks like you were there both.

I found Sandy (Hun) that first weekend. Szygies said I would like her. He told me I would not be able to miss her. So I remember waiting all afternoon hoping she would arrive. He was right! With the exception of her, that IAA was just average for me. Just that one epic girl discovered! (optically anyway). Sandy later worked at Mainhattan. I think she is still active in Frankfurt, but not FKKs.

Banana Boi
05-31-17, 22:34
So best LU you've ever seen at Samya? Best LU you've ever seen in NRW? Best in DE? Best lineup I've ever seen was World Winter 2011 and GT Spring 2012. I've been chasing the dream ever since.

This latest trip was the worst I have ever seen globally.

Takedown
06-01-17, 04:17
Best lineup I've ever seen was World Winter 2011 and GT Spring 2012. I've been chasing the dream ever since.

This latest trip was the worst I have ever seen globally.We can definitely agree on those year's rosters as being great. Only 2015 and 2016 Sharks are better to me.

Pistons
06-01-17, 06:05
18 sauna 2011 (150 chinese/viet and russian girls standing in line. Maximum age was 23. 24 and you were not allowed to work there... I think they later have ditched that rule as I see girls there on recent pics that was there 6 years ago. So may have been a lie all along). And all went through a body check to be allowed to work there. But it was probably better before the 2008 opening to chinese workers, then again, don't underestimate the wow factor you get the first time you get into a club like this. Example: to me Oase 2016 was far superior to Oase 12, 13, 14 and early 15, if being objective about it.

Craiova
06-01-17, 06:34
Best lineup I've ever seen was World Winter 2011 and GT Spring 2012. I've been chasing the dream ever since.Lineup World at winter 2011 was quite ok. Had some favs at this time at World. Remember on the Romanian girls Carla, Monica, Anna, Roxanna, Sonja and lovely Anna from Moscow with this latin look. Other optic girls there were Catalina, Britney, Christina, Sabrina in her early days and the two polish Martha and Justina.

Nevertheless was the Oase lineup between 2006 till 2010 much better for me.

Craiova
06-01-17, 06:41
Example: to me Oase 2016 was far superior to Oase 12, 13, 14 and early 15... if being objective about it...Is it possible that you haven't noticed the "jokes and humorous stories" thread in this forum? Being objective LOL Or you probably mean the food? LOL.

Sirioja
06-01-17, 07:59
Are you saying that Sabina ScarJo is back in FKK business? Or were you listing her as an all time fave? I thought she had long since retired / moved on.

MCP.Some pretty faces met during my visits. I wish Sabina / Ramona and some other regulars to have a better life now, and to forget this bad business.

Pistons
06-01-17, 10:52
Is it possible that you haven't noticed the "jokes and humorous stories" thread in this forum? Being objective LOL Or you probably mean the food? LOL.Oase food lineup? You mean the frisbees are edible?

But ironically you may have a small point. As better food in the stomach means more positive crowds.

Banana Boi
06-01-17, 12:19
Lineup World at winter 2011 was quite ok. Had some favs at this time at World. Remember on the Romanian girls Carla, Monica, Anna, Roxanna, Sonja and lovely Anna from Moscow with this latin look. Other optic girls there were Catalina, Britney, Christina, Sabrina in her early days and the two polish Martha and Justina.As well as Claudia, Ilona, Simona, Andrea, Jennifer (I think Roxanna on your list), and my favorite Adrianna.

How many of these girls are still around? Catalina/Kate now at Globe.

Sirioja
06-01-17, 13:20
As well as Claudia, Ilona, Simona, Andrea, Jennifer (I think Roxanna on your list), and my favorite Adrianna.

How many of these girls are still around? Catalina/Kate now at Globe.Kate less and less often touring at Globe. Classier sophisticated look on 2016, than gypsy previous look.

Prettiest girl seen at World, since beginning of 2014, was Anna. Pol ex Bumsalp, for 11th birthday on June 2014. Friend of always smiling, blond Lisa. De, who got many tatties later. Other superb World girls were Isabella, Madi, Samanta, and no tits, Jean Seberg look, Justina. Pol on Christmas party 2015, before moving for a short while to Sharks, before running away.

Compare to these beauties, World casting is really down now. Maybe improvement for 14th birthday on 10 June?

At Oase, some girls like Suginella or Roxana are not so fresh than in 2014.

ExpatLover
06-01-17, 20:21
Kate less and less often touring at Globe. Classier sophisticated look on 2016, than gypsy previous look.

Prettiest girl seen at World, since beginning of 2014, was Anna. Pol ex Bumsalp, for 11th birthday on June 2014. Friend of always smiling, blond Lisa. De, who got many tatties later. Other superb World girls were Isabella, Madi, Samanta, and no tits, Jean Seberg look, Justina. Pol on Christmas party 2015, before moving for a short while to Sharks, before running away.

Compare to these beauties, World casting is really down now. Maybe improvement for 14th birthday on 10 June?

At Oase, some girls like Suginella or Roxana are not so fresh than in 2014.Agree with you, casting is not at the expected level, they need to attract new girls ASAP.

Sirioja
06-04-17, 17:24
If German FKK world stop after 1st July, but no worry for me about this new world to come, not only expensive Globe, Bumsalp and Aphrodisia in Switzerland, but also smaller clubs like History Basel Liestal or club Swiss Dietikon for less than 100 CHF or € for 30 mn, with really high GFE, fluently kissing, pretty girls and real social time before and even sometimes after, also shower together after at History, like at Globe.

At History, I had: about 30 mn kissing and caressing social time before 45 mn, great GFE level room, and shower with kissing together after, and caressing at the bar after, but Lorena. Ro loved me, for 149 € for more than 1 h30 touching each other.

On December, when I discovered History, after our first room, Mady. Ro refused later a club regular to return with me, and when I came back on next week end, all girls said I was Mady BF. She was one of the stars at this moment, she went after to Globe.

On March, after our 1 hour room with Lorena, all girls and staff were looking at us deeply kissing when returning at the bar. Nearly 2 hours together for 198, what a birthday.

Is it more expensive than Germany? With a natural Romanian beauty, sweet, behaving like an angel, and looking at you with such eyes when you caress her face, with chicken skin when you touch her body, real real illusion, not more expensive than in Germany, just have to work to find.

On Saturday 17 December, maybe only 17 girls at History, but 5 real beauties. Frustrating, because I couldn't have them all, Fortunately I chose Andrea, because she never returned, but I missed Amelia who also never returned, when many times at Oase or even Sharks, I couldn't find any attractive girl for me.

ExpatLover
06-04-17, 20:19
If German FKK world stop after 1st July, but no worry for me about this new world to come, not only expensive Globe, Bumsalp and Aphrodisia in Switzerland, but also smaller clubs like History Basel Liestal or club Swiss Dietikon for less than 100 CHF or for 30 mn, with really high GFE, fluently kissing, pretty girls and real social time before and even sometimes after, also shower together after at History, like at Globe.

At History, I had: about 30 mn kissing and caressing social time before 45 mn, great GFE level room, and shower with kissing together after, and caressing at the bar after, but Lorena. Ro loved me, for 149 for more than 1 h30 touching each other.

On December, when I discovered History, after our first room, Mady. Ro refused later a club regular to return with me, and when I came back on next week end, all girls said I was Mady BF. She was one of the stars at this moment, she went after to Globe.

On March, after our 1 hour room with Lorena, all girls and staff were looking at us deeply kissing when returning at the bar. Nearly 2 hours together for 198, what a birthday.

Is it more expensive than Germany? With a natural Romanian beauty, sweet, behaving like an angel, and looking at you with such eyes when you caress her face, with chicken skin when you touch her body, real real illusion, not more expensive than in Germany, just have to work to find.

On Saturday 17 December, maybe only 17 girls at History, but 5 real beauties. Frustrating, because I couldn't have them all, Fortunately I chose Andrea, because she never returned, but I missed Amelia who also never returned, when many times at Oase or even Sharks, I couldn't find any attractive girl for me.First you should try Shark again, the LU improved a lot, second all what you described I am getting all of it in all the big FKK in Germany, just book a girl for 2 hours (200 euros) start to go to the sauna together after have a drink at the bar and go to the room, it is as simple as this. After what so many girls told me about Globe I will never go in any FKK in Switzerland, I can't accept this kind of smooth slavery. I also worked in Switzerland and I can't bear the mentality of this people.

Iceberg27
06-05-17, 07:27
Hello All,

I am planning for my visit on 24-28 June. I will be in FRA. (Sharks-World-Oase) when will summer effect wll start?

I have searched the forum a little bit but got lost. How the LU of clubs be effected at this date due to summer effect?

Regards.

ExpatLover
06-05-17, 07:31
Hello All,

I am planning for my visit on 24-28 June. I will be in FRA. (Sharks-World-Oase) when will summer effect wll start?

I have searched the forum a little bit but got lost. How the LU of clubs be effected at this date due to summer effect?

Regards.Summer already started it was 34 several days back now it is 20 this is the climate in Europe big and strong changes. In summer the LU are improving some students + new girls coming so it is the good time to visit. LU will be better at Oase and Shark but you can also give a try to World sometimes it is also fine.

Craiova
06-05-17, 07:39
Hello All,

Regards.Line up end of June is fine and this year with the BBBJ ban from July 1st anyway.

Sirioja
06-05-17, 09:24
Line up end of June is fine and this year with the BBBJ ban from July 1st anyway.Girls need money for their holidays. Good luck to find high GFE level beauties in Hessen. Maybe at Atlanta Hanau on Friday and Saturday evening.

World 14th birthday on Saturday 10 June, only 1 day party now, when it was during 3 week ends and 2 weeks on June 2014 for 11th, with such great casting: top model, full services Anna. Pol, had 8 rooms with her, and her friend blond Liza. De, had 6 rooms with classy Madi, also 6 rooms with my GF for so long time Isabella, model Emanuela. Ro who moved to Oase, Samanta, funny full tattoed Steffi. De, Elena. Bu who became Raya at GT, after working at Artemis, and some who are still working at World.

Nevertheless, happy birthday to World, without me, so many prettier girls elsewhere.

ExpatLover
06-05-17, 20:12
Girls need money for their holidays. Good luck to find high GFE level beauties in Hessen. Maybe at Atlanta Hanau on Friday and Saturday evening.

World 14th birthday on Saturday 10 June, only 1 day party now, when it was during 3 week ends and 2 weeks on June 2014 for 11th, with such great casting: top model, full services Anna. Pol, had 8 rooms with her, and her friend blond Liza. De, had 6 rooms with classy Madi, also 6 rooms with my GF for so long time Isabella, model Emanuela. Ro who moved to Oase, Samanta, funny full tattoed Steffi. De, Elena. Bu who became Raya at GT, after working at Artemis, and some who are still working at World.

Nevertheless, happy birthday to World, without me, so many prettier girls elsewhere.And also without me, I am too disappointed by the poor LU during my last visits, always the same girls for too many years.

Lalabo
06-06-17, 05:33
She is close to a 10 to me, not quite but damn close.

https://www.tube8.com/teen/blond-teen-fucked-what%27s-her-name/212181/Great idea to get a reference point because as they say, "beauty is in the eye of the beholder".

Based on my limited FKK / Suana club experience (I only have 6 years FKK experience) I can say you would find lots of 10's in most popular clubs in Hessian, NRW, Berlin(Artemis) of Germany, GT of Vienna and Globe of Zurich.