PDA

View Full Version : FKK Atlantis

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Euro100
09-18-04, 05:56
CBGB,

The statement "Almost all the women in FKK clubs are illegal aliens in some way or another." is not correct. Oase, for example, has many German workers. Also, all girls from within the European Union (Spain, Italy, many more) are working completely legally in Germany. And the other girls usually have valid tourist visa and have to return to their home countries every few months and renew the visa. Strictly speaking the girls in the last catagory cannot work, but where there is no written contract, it is hard to show that there was an employment relationship. Officially, the girls pay for there entrance fee, just like you do, and so are just guests in the club, just like the men. They are just on vacation, just like us ;-)

Remember, prostitution is not illegal in Germany, only pimping is. If a club is run cleanly, it never gets involved in the money exchange for the tricks. Then the club only enables prostitution, but legally does not profit from it. Officially, they charge their entrance fee for the use of the facilities and the food and drink.

But Atlantis has very clearly established itself in the illegal domain of pimping. That is why the official in that town are so adamant that it remains closed. As for the other places, they are small, the women can make a case that they get to keep their profits.

euro

Peter
09-18-04, 09:00
CBGB,

The girls who marry someone to get legal are going to be full time prostitutes for a while. Most did it 3-6 years ago, before Poland became part of the EU. Which doesn't mean that Polish girls can work in Germany now without any work allowance, only the student visa thing.

The set up for the fake marriage is pretty clear. The girl, and her real "boyfriend" (Manager, Pimp) find some legal german schmuck, usually some plumber or window washer or such. Usually this guy has some sort of debts with non bank lending institutions and is about 40 years old and has no chance of ever finding a real woman to marry. They offer him around 10,000€ for the marriage. The girl usually stays living with the Boyfriend and only spends enough time with the husband to have someone from immigration believe that it is a real marriage. I know one girl who still provides free service to the immigration official who signed off on her fake marriage.

Many of these girls really love their boyfiends, most of them have pretty dubious jobs like Used Car dealer and such.

Just remember these girls mostly grew up in a poverty that borders 3rd world. They like to think of themselves as fighters, people struggling to make it up in the world. If they find a hard working guy who reminds them of the tough guys in their town then they will stick with him through thick and thin, and if she has to go work as a prostitute for a couple of years to secure their future, she'll take that too.

Peter

Novize
09-18-04, 13:15
NastyBoy,

of course they have a new management. The old one is under arrest (btw, they caught the guy who had flown to Spain). But that doesn´t necessarily mean, that there are new backers, too. End even if, rumours say, that the backer is a guy owning 15 brothels in the Frankfurt RLD. Be sure, that the government will have an eye on Atlantis.

And how can Atlantis be busted and World not? The World-Management is recruted of Hell´s Angels, so I´m quiet sure that the government has an eye on World, too. But the World-Management paid stict attention to fulfill all official needs before opening the club. They have permits for everything they do. World is not officialy a "Sauna and Wellness-Club" like Atlantis, they have a concession for running a brothel, They have concessions for serving food, beverage and, and, and...

The german government (or at least the government in Hessen - in Germany these issues are handeled by the states, not by the federal government) isn´t really interested in banning prostitution itself. The german government is interested in banning drug-dealing, slave-trade, bribery and tax fraud.

As long as there are now sufficient indications, that the World- (or Oase-, Palce, FKK-Beach- etc.) Management is involved in any of these crimes, they may run their business withaout being busted.

Novize
09-18-04, 13:35
All girls coming from one of the 10 new EU-countries could work in Germany legally - since 1994/1995, depending on the date of the first contracts between the EU and the country in question. The only thing is, the have to be self-employed.

But, of course, no pimp is telling this to the girls. And everyboby of us might get into deep shit, when discussing this issue with the girls.

At least the orgnized pimping depends on exploiting the girls because they have no legal status. But all of them could get official papers, if they´d try to get them.

I didn´t inform myself about women coming from the new EU-membership-candidates, as Romania or Bulgaria. But these countries already signed contracts with the EU, so working here officially might even be possible for them.

For their financial status it might be no difference, whether they work for a pimp or for Hans Eichel (the german minister of finance), for their legal status it is.

The german government would be happy to receive taxes out of this business, contributions to the pension funds, health- and unemployment-insurance. That was one reason for reforming the laws regarding prostitution in 2000/2001. To reach this goal, they have to break the criminal structure in this business. That´s what they are trying. It´s (nearly) all for the money.

BTW, seen from Hans Eichel´s point of view, CBGB isn´t that wrong. Most women don´t pay taxes. They could be punished an get thrown out of germany because of that, even if they com from EU-countries and/or are married to a german guy.

NastyBoy
09-18-04, 17:36
Gentlemen,

Thanks for clearing up so many questions. I wasn't aware of the brothel license. I guess that's how all the operations around the train stations stay legal. The RLDs I mean.

I would assume going through the price structure with the new customer upon entry into the FKK would be promoting and pimping. But hey, I'm really not complaining. I like the setups over there. I'm closer to the action in Costa Rica and prices are comparable, but I wouldn't put CR on the same technologically advanced level as Western Europe for creature comforts.

One thing I found amusing about all the replies was the 10k Euro going rate for marriage/citizenship. One Romanian girl offered me me 10k US$. She had lost her student visa in Germany and was telling me the Polizei was on her case to go back to her home country. Funny.

NB

Iseeu
09-18-04, 19:48
If I remember my first visits to Atlantis as a relatively new European traveller, the one thing that struck me, and today still remians as the most vibrant mempry from then was the amazing quantity and variety of women on show. Atlantis always had quantity, especially of blondes. But I always felt that the added competition caused more pressure by the women there than at Oase for example, or the smaller clubs. It also had a reputation as the trailblazer in the FFM area so attracted some very rowdy and unattractive clientele.
The service, facilities, food, even accessibility have all been eclipsed by other clubs. Other than accessibility, these are all under control of the management and the women that they manage to attract.
So, I understand the nostalgic feelings some posters have, but looking at the Atlantis calling card under harsh lights, I'm indifferent regarding the re-opening. If they have a good cast on offer, and the atmosphere is comfortable I'll spend some time there. If not, there are now more than enough other options for every taste. Just my IMHO

Ronnie
09-18-04, 20:42
It is a local election going on in Germany these days.I beleive the reopening of Atlantis could be timed a little better.

The local government will of course do anything to stop the club in fear of not getting reelected.

My guess is that; after the election is won - noone will try to stop the reopeing.

I have now been to 7 different FKK clubs, and Atlantis had the most qualitygirls.

I am looking forward to visit Atlantis - in the middle of October.

T Chizzle
09-19-04, 00:50
I was naive at first to think that these women were at these clubs to make money for themselves. I figured that, since they're so beautiful and young, they probably do this because they're so horny and they might as well make money doing it. But that is definitely not the case.

I know that, at Oase, there is a Bulgarian woman who is married to a German national, and she has only seen this man twice since working here in Germany. She tells me that, every month, she pays this German husband, her Bulgarian "boss" in Germany, and her other "boss" back in Bulgaria. She tells me she has 2 years left, indicating her time left to work off her debt. So these women definitely do not take home all the money that they've earned. There is definitely a lot of pressure on these girls to make money. I'm not sure if this set-up applies to most of the Eastern European girls (ie, Bulgaria, Romania, Poland, Russia), but all I know is that organized crime definitely has its hands in the business; one way or another.

T Chizzle

CBGBConnisur
09-20-04, 03:27
Everyone has their own story.

Novize
09-20-04, 17:15
T C,

I don´t know that special case, but just to warn you and the other forum members:

Many girls lie to their customers and tell them under which terrible circumstances they have to live, just to get some extra-money. Or to avoid fucking in the room and getting money just for telling stories...

The whole business is about selling illusions and lies. Don´t believe anyone in this business you don´t know very good for a longer time.

There´s more than just one girl who learned to complain without suffering.

Peter
09-20-04, 21:47
TC,

Novize is absolutely right. The stories I relay are only those that I am at least 95% sure of. I have been in the game for a while and know some of the girls pretty well. I have heard a lot of BS stories and some true ones. Real big rings of organized crime stuff, with hman trafficking and "breaking the girls in" and stuff is better placed in "Movies of the Week". Most stories in this direction are either made up or heavily exaggerated.

Most who are supporting a pimp are doing so because they want to, if they were honest about it. It is a little bit of codependancy, and they sometimes like the victim role. If girls are working in FKK's they are in possession of their legal papers. they pay a daily admission and have no debts running with the clubs. They are free to go. If they want to escape a pimp they could just leave. The old story of guys taking their passport and papers and forcing them to work is Press crap.

Most of these pimps are small time, rarely with more than 3 girls working for them. They use manipulation of emotions to get the girls to work, but not real force. There are only a handful of real pimps out there. Guys with more than 8 girls working who could really get dangerous if a girl takes off. Most will just claim, "yea, that stupid ***** paid me my money and I am glad she is gone" so as not to lose face among their friends. There are a tonne of guys out there slaving at work in order to support the lifestyle of their wife, that is the motivation of some of these girls.

But in general, don't buy the crap that comes out of most of these girls mouths.

But now to your first paragraph.

I was naive at first to think that these women were at these clubs to make money for themselves.

This was not naive, it can very well be true.

I figured that, since they're so beautiful and young, they probably do this because they're so horny and they might as well make money doing it. But that is definitely not the case.

If you really believed this then you are not naive, but totally delusional. I know 2 girls where this was the case at the beginning, but most girls nympho drive ends after 3 months of 6 guys a day. We are not all Brad Pitts.

Peter

Fats
09-21-04, 04:55
Atlantis Website Up

The Atlantis website (www.fkk-atlantis.com), which used to redirect to ladies.de and for the last few weeks has said this site is not available at this time, is now saying they are having a megaparty on September 30th. They have also started advertising again on ladies.de so they are still planing on opening on the 30th despite what the mayor is saying. Only time will tell.

Ortos
09-21-04, 20:35
Does anybody know --or would anybody like to guess-- what the entry fee will be at Atlantis, specifically on the opening day Party?

I know the old entry fee at Atlantis pre-closure was 65E; in fact, Atlantis was the first club to increase to 65E from 60E in the Frankfurt area, then other clubs followed suit.

I wonder whether Atlantis will now follow the tradition of some other clubs, namely to reduce the entry fee during special event Parties, etc.

Does anybody know anything about this possibility?

Ronnie
09-21-04, 23:37
Since Oase, Palace and World all have 65€, I am sure they will charge the same. At least I would if I was the owner of the club :-)

9 days left to opening :-)

Hessen Bub
09-22-04, 07:37
I don't really care whether I pay 50, 60 or 65 EUR as an entrance fee. An average evening at a FKK-Club is about 300,- EUR, so this is a minor saving.

IMHO ATL will stay at 65 EUR, why should they change?! They never did reduce prices.

Hessen Bub

Loco4Latinas
09-23-04, 18:39
I'm overjoyed to hear Atlantis is scheduled to reopen. I visited the fabled club last September and had a great time with a Croatian brunette and a blonde Czech. I almost went up a third time with a sultry Cubana, but she had to leave and I needed more time to recuperate. I'll definitely swing by when I return to Europe in November.

However, I hope the hostess has been replaced. She was one of the most unpleasant people I've ever met anywhere. She was blonde, about average height, slender, and had the personality of a rattlesnake. Every girl I spoke to disliked her as much as I did, so it wasn't just me.

Can't wait for the first reviews.

Fats
09-24-04, 20:51
Loco-

Tamara was the receptionist with the mega-attitude. They fired her but I think it was before last September. If it was someone else, you must have caught her on a bad day as most of the receptionists were very personable. Natalie in particular was a real sweetheart and some days it was Natalie on the day shift and Tamara on the night shift. It's a cliche, but in this case true that the difference between night and day was the difference between night and day.

Euro100
09-26-04, 05:05
Interesting tid-bit: I wanted to check out progress on Atlantis' web site. fkk-atlantis.de sent me to a test page. So I tried atlantis-fkk.de; I was sent to FKK-World. Strange!
euro

Hessen Bub
09-26-04, 16:32
Try http://www.fkk-atlantis.com or http://www.atlantis-therme.de

Hessen Bub

Euro100
09-26-04, 23:48
Hessen Bub,

yes, sure. But that was not my point. The point is that FKKW is cyber-squatting into Atlantis territory.

euro

Hessen Bub
09-28-04, 07:11
Atlantis is already open. 11 to 20 p.m. 30 EUR entrance fee. 4 - 5 girls. It's still the old Atlantis, almost nothing changed. Towels are blue now, showers and pool have been redecorated. Thursday to Saturday will be party, Oktoberfestlike.

Hessen Bub

Bruce Ley
09-28-04, 10:47
Well, don't hold the press, H.B.!! Did you get in some of the action? How was the service?

Bruce (looking forward to this October)

Dedalus
09-28-04, 13:34
HB,

Any familier faces?

Dedalus

NastyBoy
09-28-04, 23:19
HB,

WoooooooooooHooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Erogenous
09-29-04, 02:42
I just hope that Police weren't lined up outside as HB was walking out!

Hopefully Atlantis will stay open for the long run and not be shutdown before anyone gets a chance to revisit (or make that first exciting trip!)

Hessen Bub
09-29-04, 07:51
Take it easy. The girls are not former ATL-girls, they have been recruited from other locations. They've been there working for 2 weeks, paying no admission fee but getting paid by the club.

They will be gone on Thursday, so the opening party will be a different setup, the same prices as before closing down. And hopefully as many girls and the same atmosphere.

I will not be there but I'll be waiting for the first reports.

Hessen Bub

Ronnie
09-30-04, 08:07
Today is 30 September :-)

After 6 months under the surface the "City of Pleasure" is finally back.

Congratulations to Germany, Hessen, The city of Altenstadt and to all the atletes writing and reading this forum.

Atlantis - simply the best.

Hessen Bub
09-30-04, 12:37
News from Altenstadt:

Im "Atlantis" kann die Party erst einmal steigen
FKK-Club-Betreiber haben Ziel der Neueröffnung erreicht

Guido StriegnitzALTENSTADT. Der Neueröffnung des Altenstädter FKK-Clubs Atlantis am heutigen Donnerstag steht nichts mehr im Weg. Dies wurde definitiv gestern klar, als die Mitteilung des Verwaltungsgerichts Gießen beim Bauamt des Wetteraukreises einging, das Gericht werde seine Entscheidung, ob der Club neueröffnen dürfe oder nicht, erst in der 42. Kalenderwoche des Jahres treffen.
Die Richter fordern das Bauamt auf, bis 6. Oktober aus Wetterauer Sicht Stellung zur Atlantis-Problematik zu nehmen. Damit geschah, worauf die neuen Betreiber des Clubs und ihre Rechtsberater spekuliert hatten: Mit einer angekündigten "Megaparty" können sie heute mit den "besten Top-Nixen weltweit", wie es in großforrmatigen Zeitungsanzeigen heißt, und erhofften zahlreichen männlichen Gästen Eröffnungsparty feiern.
Derzeit gilt es für die Juristen beim Kreisbauamt, zu beweisen, dass der Club ein zumindest "bordellähnlicher" Betrieb ist, was Voraussetzung dafür wäre, seinem Betreiben mit behördlichen Zwangsmaßnahmen Einhalt zu gebieten. Altenstadts Bürgermeister Norbert Syguda, dessen Bemühungen zur Verhinderung der Neueröffnung bisher nicht von Erfolg gekrönt waren, zeigt sich trotzdem optimistisch: Seine Verwaltung habe dem Kreisbauamt bereits profunde Informationen zukommen lassen, die keinen Zweifel an der ungesetzlichen Nutzung der Club-Räume als bordellähnlicher Betrieb ließen.
Den Antrag der Betreiber, zur Eröffnung die Verabreichung von Speisen und Getränken aus einem Partyzelt zu genehmigen, lehnte die Gemeindeverwaltung bereits ab.
Gegen ein Nutzungsverbot des Kreisbauamts hatten die Atlantis-Betreiber kürzlich Widerspruch eingelegt und zugleich Antrag auf aufschiebende Wirkung beim Verwaltungsgericht gestellt. Eine juristische Strategie, die zumindest bis jetzt erfolgreich scheint.
Gemeinde und Kreisbauamt ließen schon zu Anfang der Auseinandersetzung verlauten, dass sie ein von den Club-Betreibern beauftragtes Rechtsgutachten, das dem Club-Betrieb ein Bestandsrecht zubilligt, für juristisch inakzeptabel halten. Natürlich wäre ihm eine klarere Festlegung des Verwaltungsgerichts noch vor dessen endgültiger Entscheidung in rund zwei Wochen lieber gewesen, meinte Rathauschef Syguda gestern abend. Dass aber weder für noch gegen ein Verbot beschlossen wurde, womit die Eröffnungsparty erst einmal steigen kann, lässt interessante Tage mit Blick auf den umstrittenen FKK-Club erwarten.

Basically it sais that Atlantis will reopen because court-decision will not be available before October 11.

Hessen Bub

Hessen Bub
10-01-04, 11:56
Atlantis has reopened. According to reports there were much more men than women and not to many former top-acts present.

Local newspaper is also reporting on the reopening:

Altenstadter Anzeiger:

Lokales 01.10.2004 00:00 Uhr

Freude über Rückkehr der alten Stammgäste
Hochbetrieb auf Wiedereröffnungsparty im "Atlantis" - Ob FKK-Club Zukunft hat, entscheidet aber Verwaltungsgericht

Guido StriegnitzALTENSTADT. Wenig los war gewiss nicht: Auf dem eigenen Parkplatz und den Stellflächen des Umfelds standen an die achtzig Autos, viele mit Kennzeichen, die ihre Fahrer als von weither gekommen auswiesen. Gemessenen Schritts bewegten die Männer des Sicherheitsdiensts sich im Eingangsbereich des Altenstädter FKK-Clubs Atlantis, dessen Betreiber für gestern zur großen "Mega-Wiedereröffnungsparty" geladen hatten.
Angeregtes Stimmengewirr drang ins Freie, wenn sich die Eingangstür öffnete, um einen Gast heraus- oder hineinzulassen. Anheimelnd auch die Musik: Vor allem Melodien dezenter englischsprachiger Unterhaltungsklassiker für die nicht mehr gar so junge Generation waren zu hören. Bereits des Mittags ging im Atlantis die Post ab, Beweis dafür, dass intensive Reklame mit großen Zeitungsanzeigen auch heute noch erwartungsfrohe Kunden auf die Beine bringt. Von mangelndem Selbstbewusstsein jedenfalls zeugt der Atlantis-Spruch nicht, der "die besten Top-Nixen weltweit" verspricht, wobei dies von der Erfahrung relativiert werden mag, dass über Geschmack zu streiten sowieso unergiebig ist. Rainer Jung, Geschäftsführer des unter rechtlich umstrittenen Bedingungen wiedereröffneten Clubs (diese Zeitung berichtete), äußerte sich gestern alles andere als unzufrieden, wobei er sich mit Zahlenangaben, was jeder Steuerzahler verstehen kann, edel zurückhielt: Schon am Nachmittag tummelten sich demnach mehr als hundert männliche Gäste im Sauna-Paradies, zweifellos bestens unterhalten von an die 40 Hostessen. Und für den Nachtbetrieb wurde im Club locker die jeweils doppelte, wenn nicht mehrfache Zahl erwartet. Überaus wohl fühlten sich die Besucher und genössen die entspannende Sauna-Atmosphäre, schilderte der Geschäftsführer. Erfreut zeigte er sich über die Rückkehr zahlreicher alter Stammgäste. Trotz der Größe des zentralen Raumes entstehe durch geschickte architektonische Gestaltung und Einteilung in Schwimmbassin-, Whirlpool- und Sauna-Bereiche ein besonderes Flair der Gemütlichkeit. Rund 40 Mitarbeiter sind im Atlantis-Club aktiv, darunter direkt angestellte und die überwiegend bei Subunternehmen wie der Sicherheitsfirma beschäftigten, teilte Jung mit. Vor allem wies er auf klar formulierte Vorschriften und Verhaltensregeln hin, deren sich die Atlantis-Crew zu befleißigen habe. Schließlich ist die Erinnerung an die behördliche Razzia vergangenen März im Vorgänger-Atlantis in frischer Erinnerung, auch wenn die Betreiber heute andere sind. Und abschütteln lässt sich die negative Hypothek schon deshalb nicht, weil ein sogenanntes Bestandsrecht, mit dem die heutigen Chefs den Club-Betrieb auch künftig durchsetzen wollen, juristisch umstritten ist. Nachdem das Wetterauer Kreisbauamt ein Nutzungsverbot für die Atlantis-Immobilie verhängte, riefen die Betreiber das Verwaltungsgericht Gießen an und erreichten damit aufschiebende Wirkung. Spätestens in anderthalb Wochen wird mit Entscheidung der Richter gerechnet. Geschäftsführer Jung betont bereits jetzt, sich dem Spruch fügen zu wollen, egal wie er auch ausfalle. Allerdings sehe er der Entscheidung mit Optimismus entgegen.
Doch auch dies ist den Atlantis-Betreibern bewusst: So penibel, wie dies in den nächsten Tagen der Fall sein wird, hatten die Behörden den FKK-Club in Altenstadts Waldsiedlung seit langem nicht mehr im Visier.

Hessen Bub

Member #2744
10-02-04, 21:37
It will probably take some time until the Top acts come back, as finally it could be over in some two weeks if the court ruling is against it. However friends tell me there is a good choice there already, only he miss the eastern Europe girls.

Prices the same.

Langsuan Man
10-03-04, 02:51
YOU CAN’T GO HOME AGAIN: ATLANTIS

Since I flunked the test to become a Senior Member I don’t know how long it will take this post to clear Jackson. Hopefully other members of the board will bring better news from the re-opened Atlantis that I am about to give.

Arrived at 9:00 PM on Saturday night the 2nd of October. Had reconnoitered the route on the 29th (Grand re-opening party) but due to job constraints was not able to go inside. At that time could not tell how many of the cars in the various parking lots were Atlantis customers. Tonight when I turned down Seimensstr was worried that Atlantis had been closed down already since the road all the way down was dark. But when I got closer could see the sign was on and all the parking lots in the vicinity were full. Ended up parking in their lot at the end where the outside pool is located. The gate was opened when I arrived but was closed when I left 2 hours later,

My first impression, even before entering, was negative because it was obvious that Atlantis was bucking the town about re-opening and here they were blasting music outside for no good reason. It was 12 C out so there sure weren’t any customers that were outside enjoying it. Maybe they were taunting the police to come in and close them down for breaking some noise ordinance or something? Then of course I had to walk through the front gate past the two Schwarzenegger like bouncers to get buzzed into the club. Had to ring the bell and anyone anywhere in the club could hear that another customer was about to enter. Immediately upon entry you go to up to the obvious receptionist and she asks if you have ever been there before and when you answer no she goes through the normal pricing explanation. 65 euros entry, 50 euros for a half hour with the girl and any extras are 50 euros and are to be negotiated with the girl before going to the room. She spoke excellent English but evidently had given the same spiel all night so it was rushed. The only part I really got was that the girl gets paid after coming down from the room and no alcohol was served. Also entered my first name into a book (another FKK club first).

She then asked my shoe size so that she could give me a locker based upon that. The shower / locker room is directly behind her to the right. Upon entering you must remember to take your blue towel and then find your locker. Only one bench in the whole locker room so you had to balance on one foot to take your clothes off and on. Small shower with hooks on the outside. Soap dispensers were not working so the shower area was littered with half used liquid soap bottles. Emerged from the shower room and made a left into the main room. The bar is immediately on you left as you enter the room. The bar maids were busy and efficient but none spoke English so I had a difficult time ordering coffee with sweetener, instead of sugar.

My initial count was eleven girls and 40 + guys. Every seat around the bar was taken by guys and the few girls were spread around the rest of the main room. During the two hours that I was there the ratio of men to woman increased to around 5 men for each provider. Not very good odds and unfortunately I would have to say of the girls that were available none were stunners and would probably average around 6 or 7. Counted 4 black girls, two dark and two light skinned. Maybe 3 brunettes and the rest blonds.

Walked around and of course in two minutes had seen the entire place since it is basically one big room, with a side room for eating. The only food was some cake. Most of the couches were occupied with guys so I decided to use the whirlpool and found that unlike every other whirlpool that I have seen at a FKK club this one required you to completely get out of it to turn it back on once the timer had run down. Did not see anything that I was really interested in but there was one blond girl occupying a whole couch sleeping who looked up, moved and motioned me to sit down.

She introduced herself as Nicky from Hungary and spoke passable English. I was determined to follow the advice of some Senior Members and try for some couch action before making up my mind but Nicky just wanted to nap. So she played with my member for a few seconds and then rested her head on my lap and I gave her a massage. She then wanted to go to the large open bed at the other end of the room but there was a guy laid out on it so I decided that I would take her to one of the rooms next to the whirlpool. No curtains but private enough since the music was loud. It of course was punctuated by the occasional hideous sound of the door bell. We got into the room and she laid down and I took out my condom and she said that we would have to use hers since my sealed one could contain drugs that could harm her. This was a little over the top for me and no amount of explanation to her that the condoms used by the girls did not provide me with enough friction to maintain an erection would dissuade her from her insistence that we use hers. Since I had not even kissed her and she sure had not given me any couch action I felt I still had the opportunity to bail before more disputes broke out. When I told her that I was no longer interested she of course then said that it was all right to use mine but I had already made up my mind and that was it.

I proceeded out to the main room and was motioned over to the most hidden couch by a German girl who unfortunately could not speak English. Fairly tall with a beautiful set of tits and killer body. A little bit on the largish side but not fat. Between my limited German and her limited English I was able to find out that she was from the border area of Germany near France and Kaiserslutern and that Atlantis was her fist work place in the business? We seemed to hit if off despite the language barrier and I finally got her name as Tanya. I asked her if she kissed and she said she did but only in the room. There were only three girls available by this time so I decided to take a chance with her and we went upstairs to a room. An empty one was easily found since Atlantis room’s way outnumbered the girls on this night. I gave her a massage and then turned her over for some DFK and true to her word she was a good kisser. I then DATY but had to take her shoes off and I kidded her that we were not in a porno so the high heels were not required. Despite the limited German she understood what I was saying and laughed.

She then gave me a BBBJ and once I was hard she used her condom and tried cowgirl. I just didn’t want to get into it with her about the condom so I didn’t even bring it up after she also rejected using my sealed one. I just wish these girls would accept the fact that cowgirl is only good if a customer has a good erection, which I didn’t since her condom was so tight. I then turned her around and did some doggie before missionary. Quick session followed and I shot my load and she was up and ready to go before I could even get the condom off. So much for a GFE. I guess she figured that it was a sellers market out there so no reason to waste time with me.

I went in and showered and since there were such slim pickens decided to call it a night and maybe come back to Atlantis once I hear that it has become as viable as reported in the past.

After World, Oase, and Golden Time I will have to admit that Atlantis was a huge let down. And not just in the provider / customer ratio. But in the physical plant itself. Did not like the fact that you have to go through the cold entrance to get upstairs to a room. Another walk of shame past the bouncers didn’t thrill me either. Also there is really no place for any privacy since there is no Kino room and if a girl does want to give you some couch action there is no semi private couch to try her out on. Not that I didn’t see a lot of couch action in my two hours there, it was just the fact that the two girls that I tried did not want to do anything in public. They may have felt differently if there was some semi private area. Also at both World and Oase you have the ability to hang out in different rooms. At Atlantis you are always visible and the girls can tell whether or not you have had a session or not since there is no place to disappear to.

Since Atlantis is farther than both Oase and World from Frankfurt I doubt that I will go back unless I find that Chantell of Golden Time is working there or there are some positive future reports. I think that the thing that most of you guys with a fondness for Atlantis will notice is that Atlantis is very close to the US Military base in Hanau. Which normally would not be an issue but at least 50 % of the guys that were at Atlantis tonight were, judging by short haircuts, US servicemen. This will be a fact of life for a while until all that combat pay is gone. Then most GI’s will not be able to afford the FKK clubs in large numbers. Add the fact that the US Military, under pressure from the “moral majority” in the US, is considering making P4P sex a court martial offense.

In addition it is obvious that Atlantis management is not doing anything to try and maintain a low profile so I am sure that the authorities will be even more determined to shut it down. If you are going to have the bouncers stand outside then they should at least tell people where to park to keep the neighbors from complaining and of course the loud outside music is going to be a deal breaker.

I am sorry guys since I wish I could be more positive. The Atlantis that I visited tonight in no way reflected the glowing reports and legendary providers described in past posts.

Your faithful reporter,

LSM

Langsuan Man
10-03-04, 03:03
Atlantis for Dummies

Start point is the intersection of A3 and A5 at Frankfurt airport. Take A3 West toward Wurzburg. Exactly 20 kilometers follow exit signs for 42 toward Gissen, Hanau, and Kassel. Signs will indicate that you are leaving the autobahn but don’t worry since 42 is a limited access highway and turns into A42 before Hanau. Continue North for about 32 kilometers and take exit 39, B521 toward Altenstad. Enter Altenstad and continue straight till you get to a traffic circle and go three quarters of the way around it (as if you were going to make a full left turn if there were no circle) continue straight till you come to a store on your right called REWE market. Is lit up at night even if closed. Make a left and go toward the industrial area. Continue straight and you will make your second right turn onto Seimensstrasse. Continue straight ahead and the road will turn toward the left but you want to make a right at the TKS lighted telephone booth. Once you pass the indoor tennis club Atlantis will be on your left and cannot be missed due to the large Coca Cola and Atlantis sign.

The map programs will give you several alternatives to get there but these directions are the easiest and allow you to primarily use the Autobahns too keep from getting lost. You can get there from Frankfurt using B521, outside of Offenbach but it is a dark and lonely long road going that way. Plus it is extremely narrow in some places and you must insure that you follow B521 through several small villages. Thereby increasing your chances of getting lost.

NastyBoy
10-05-04, 02:33
LM,

Thanks for the report. I was looking for news. All I can say is...Oh Well.

Maybe in time it will get better. I wonder if it isn't the new management.

NB

Ortos
10-08-04, 12:18
There is some discussion about Atlantis in the Palace section. I wish to add a comment or two, but will try to re-direct the conversation to this section instead:

Since 30th Sept., when Atlantis re-opened its doors, initial reports have been more or less disappointing. More than one visitor to the "New Atlantis" has commented on the unfavourable male/female ratio and on the sad quality of the girls that were there. Seems not many if any of the former stars that made the "Old Atlantis" shine so bright were present.

Others have spoken about the fact that almost no effort or investment was made by the new managers to up-grade the facilities. Same old sad locker room, showers, etc. And yes, compared to places like World, the giant room with little to no privacy, really puts Atlantis in a bad light (no pun!).

Well, alot of this is to be expected, I think. Put yourself in the new managers' place: Would you invest any kind of big money in the club if you lived under the threat of re-closure due to pending legal issues? It makes perfect business sense, from their perspective, to open the club with minimal re-investment until they get more optimistic about their future legal standing. Then, once they feel more secure about not being re-raided or re-closed due to the Esel (Donkey) Bergemeister von Altentstadt("Wie heist der Bergemiester von Wesel?"), maybe they will throw some money into the club and up-grade the facilities... Maybe they will, maybe they won't... let's see.

Now there are a few very recent comments indicating the New Atlantis is getting a little better with something over 30 girls. Can anybody provide specific names of ex-Atlantis girls (or girls known from other clubs) who are seen working at the New Atlantis these days?

My main point, as Hessen Bob and Dedalus more or less indicated in comments in the other section, is that it stands to reason that Atlantis will get better as the weeks pass. A good bottle of wine, once opened, needs to breathe a little bit before it becomes quaffable, eh? The only question is: Will the authorities let the place stay open long enough to regain its running legs?

Lastly, having now moved on to World as my main club with visits to Oase and Palace as well, I can see the negatives about Atlantis's physical setting, layout and facilities, etc. are very strongly apparent. However, at the end of the day, it was that strong girl selection and that special "in-your-face" Atlantis vibe that drew me back to Altenstadt again and again. If the club can get the girls and the vibe back it will live long and prosper, I think.

Just look back to posts about World during June and July 2003 and you will see what great strides a club can make in a year or so. The season is early yet, the jury is still deliberating. I'm still willing to wait awhile and give this club another chance before I close the book on it. I hope to re-visit Frankfurt area in a few weeks. If it stays open, I will probably visit the New Atlantis just to check it out first hand.

In the meantime I wish to thank all those who have contributed and will contribute reports about Atlantis. I would encourage anybody who goes there in the next few weeks to post a few comments here so that we can all monitor the development or re-demise of this club.

Thanks,

Ortos

Hessen Bub
10-08-04, 18:21
Comment from the Mayor of Altenstadt:

Stellungnahme des Bürgermeisters zum Sachstand „Atlantis“

An meiner grundsätzlichen Einstellung zur Wiedereröffnung des „Atlantis“ hat sich nichts geändert. Ich bin weiterhin der Meinung, dass die Wiedereröffnung des Clubs nicht zulässig und nicht wünschenswert ist. Diese Einstellung gilt auch für die politischen Gremien.
Unterstützt wird die Ansicht der Gemeinde auch durch das Kreisbauamt, welches ein Nutzungsverbot mit Sofortvollzug angeordnet hat.
Entgegen anderslautender Gerüchte gibt es also keine Genehmigungen durch Behörden oder Absprachen mit den Betreibern. Im Gegenteil, die Eröffnung wurde explizit untersagt!
Das Nutzungsverbot wurde natürlich durch die Betreiber unter Anwendung aller Mittel gerichtlich angefochten.
Eine Entscheidung über die Eröffnung wird damit, wie im Rechtsstaat üblich, durch das Verwaltungsgericht Gießen - im Eilverfahren - voraussichtlich nächste Woche gefällt.
Bis zu dieser Entscheidung ist die Öffnung des „Atlantis“ nach meiner Meinung widerrechtlich.
Zur Durchsetzung der Schließung bis zum Gerichtsentscheid wird laut Aussage der Vertreter des Kreisbauamtes ein Zwangsgeld festgesetzt.
Gleichzeitig wurde durch die Gemeindeverwaltung ein Ordnungswidrigkeitsverfahren eingeleitet, da bei der Anmeldung des Betriebes nicht angegeben wurde, dass es sich um ein Bordell bzw. um ein bordellähnlichen Betrieb handelt.
Durch eine bauplanungsrechtliche Veränderungssperre wurde bereits vor zwei Jahren von den Gemeindegremien dafür gesorgt, dass keine Bordelle oder ähnliche Betriebe in diesem Gebiet genehmigungsfähig sind.

Is it just words or will they actually try to close it down again? Let's wait and see. Yesterday was a good day at ATL.

Hessen Bub

Mr_Hoffy
10-10-04, 06:22
Here is the Translation for the prior post: (Based on Google Translate feature)

Statement of the mayor to the review of the position?Atlantis?

At my fundamental attitude to the reopening?Atlantis? nothing changed. I am further the opinion that the reopening of the club is illegally and not desirable. This attitude applies also to the political committees. The opinion of the municipality is supported also by the circle board of works, which arranged a use prohibition with Sofortvollzug. Against different phrased rumors is there thus no permission by authorities or arrangements with the operators. In the opposite, which became opening explicitly forbidden! The use prohibition was naturally contested by the operators with application of all means judicially. A decision over the opening becomes thereby, as in the constitutional state usual, by the Administrative Court pouring - in the express procedure - presumably next week pleases. Up to this decision is the opening?Atlantis? according to my opinion illegally. For the penetration of the locking up to the court decision according to statement of the representatives of the circle board of works an obligation money is determined. At the same time by the local administration an irregularity procedure was introduced, since for the registration of the enterprise it was not indicated that it concerns around a brothel and/or a brothel-similar enterprise. Before two years of the municipality committees it was already ensured by a building design-legal modification ban that no brothels or similar enterprises are permissionable in this area.

Fats
10-12-04, 07:06
Angelique & Marina

I was in the Palace this weekend and asked the only two former Atlantis girls I saw there if they were thinking of going back.

Angelique said that the Palace has a nice atmosphere and good food and she is going to stay there.

Marina said she was going to go back "later" whatever that means.

The only downside of the visit was with a woman who said she was from Rio. She couldn't really speak any English and I couldn't understand what she was trying to say her name was so the only guidance I can give on her is that she is short, has short dark hair and unusually large breasts for her size (probably fake). Once in the room she curls her fingers and moves her hand in front of her face imitating a blowjob. I nod yes and then she flattens out her hand and draws a one followed by two zeroes. Another gold digger.

The only other comment about my visit is that the overall quality of the women seems to be going down. I was last there in July and the number of downright obese women there this time was amazing. There was also a woman who had to be in her fifties but she was in very good shape. I might have been there on an off night but overall I got the impression that things are heading in the wrong direction.

P.S. At the front desk they have "VIP cards" for Goldentime which are good for 5 Euros off the entry price.

Dedalus
10-12-04, 09:09
Marina is smart. At the moment there is no reason for her to switch clubs. She is a star attraction at Palace and makes about the same as she made in Atlantis. She told me that she would see how things are in a month or so and then decide. I can't blame her since there is still the lingering question of whether or not Atlantis will be allowed to stay open. Maybe the Mayor is full of balloon-juice and maybe not.

Dedalus

Carnal1
10-12-04, 14:12
I agree that Palace has a less than steller line-up. You may find a few nice girls but the ratio of men to women was not good. If a stunner shows up around dinner time she is going to be buisy
for hours taking care of the guys that have been sitting around all afternoon waiting for the night shift. I prefer to have a more equal ratio so the girls have to spend more time and effort with each client,, not try and get you off ASAP and then go to the next waiting patron. So far,, IMHO,, World and Oase have that Ratio !

Member #1980
10-13-04, 03:26
Anybody know if Atlantis serves meals every day now as other clubs or not. Before it closed, Atlantis served meal only 2 days a week. Not convenient. Please comment.

Thanks

Mr_Hoffy
10-13-04, 11:25
Before March of 2004, Atlantis was not playing on the same playing field that Oase, World as others.

Prior to March of last year, Atlantis were allowing girls to work there without checking to see if they were really legal to work in the EU. Consequently word got around that Atlantis was not checking so a lot girls from other countries which only had Tourist VISAs acquired a VISA to the EU and fourd their way to Atlantis.

I also heard that the Palace we not checking work papers but after Atlantis was closed down the Palace started only allowing girls which the proper work papers.

I'm only implying that fraction of the girls were working illegally at Atlantis prior to March. Whatever that fraction was gave Atlantis the world variety edge you just didn't see at other clubs.

Over a two day period last February. I had girls entertain me from Germany, Russia, Dubai, Thailand, Venezuela, Brazil, Dominica Republic, Poland, etc.

Langsuan Man
10-13-04, 15:32
I was there on a Saturday night, three days after their grand re-opening and the only thing that they had was cake in a large serving pan. There was no evidence of real food having been served earlier. (Dirty dishes, serving bowls etc.) Maybe once they realize that they are going to stay open and will have to compete with Oase and World, who both serve food, they will start. One can only hope. They sure have the facilities to serve food since the food serving area is quite large and under utilized.

LSM

Jaas
10-13-04, 16:51
So, Atlantis is open now? I was under the impression that Atlantis was now Palace. It was my understanding that Atlantis closed, remodeled and reopened at Palace?

If not, where is Atlantis and is it as convienient to get to, by taxi, as Palace?

Thanks

Hessen Bub
10-14-04, 08:20
@Jaas: Atlantis is not Palace. It is located in Altenstadt, about 60km west from Frankfurt. Taxi will be 50 EUR min, oneway.

@Member: Food is only served on "O-Days": Montag, Donnerstag, Sonntag (Mo, Tu, Su). Same as before. They do not have a buffet on these days but guests are asked to chose from a list of 4 - 5 meals and these are being delivered.

@Dedalus: I heard that times at Palace are getting tougher, even for top-acts like Marina or Angelique or Diana. The only reason not to go to Atlantis is the uncertainty about the future.

Hessen Bub

Dedalus
10-14-04, 11:25
HB

Makes sense. I know that is why Cindy is in Augsburg at the moment. I know that things are not great at Palace right now but I wonder if that is because of the compitition of all the FKKs in the Frankfurt Main area. I imagine things will settle down a bit in a month or so.

You have to wonder why Palace would be having such a problem. It is much more convenient than Altenstadt. Fall is upon us so the "outdoor" facilities in the Big 3 (BHH, FKKW, ALT) are somewhat marginalized. The facilities are quite good. Palace certainly has enough advertisments throughout Frankfurt City; from Taxi cabs to those electronic screens (I saw one on the Mainzer Landstr. near the Bahnhof and one in the shopping center on Zeil close to the Hauptwache.)

I honestly thought that if Altantis opened and was allowed to stay open that it would suffer the most from all of the compititon. The loyalty of its fanbase is suprising.

I have not made it World or BHH in a few months so I wonder how all of this is affecting those places.

Cheers,

Dedalus

Euro100
10-14-04, 15:41
Dedalus,

World and BHH are doing just fine. BHH always had a very loyal fan base, and they do have a good selection of regular girls who like working there. World is my favorite place, and it has gotten much better and more consistent as compared to a year ago.

Altenstadt will come back if the legal problems do not do them in. Food or no food, that's not important. The quality of the girls in the end makes all the difference.

Palace is a mystery to me. They have the best indoor facilities, even better than World. The have a guaranteed flow of wealthy men from all of the Messe events. Perhaps Palace is still too new. But then again, it was just opened in the same location where a previous FKK was.

It is always important that the owner of a place makes the girls who work there feel that they are appreciated. The people at BHH definitely do this, and this perhaps explains the loyalty. Perhaps Palace needs to work on this.

euro

Jaas
10-14-04, 21:30
How is Palace suffering? I was there a few months ago and thought it was heaven! Recently I have seen where a couple people have said things aren't so great or are suffering. What are you referring to? I'm going to be in Frankfurt at the end of November and plan on spending some time at Palace (because it is so easy to get to. Only taxi or public transport for me. No rental car.)

Thanks everyone.

Jaas

Hessen Bub
10-15-04, 08:18
Go to Palace, it's still worth a visit. Lot of top acts still there.

Hessen Bub

Carnal1
10-15-04, 13:39
Sporadic visits hardly count as good Inntel but Palace does not hold a candle to World or Oase unless your there on a weekend evening. World and Oase offer a much better overall selection
due to the number of Eastern Girls that stay close to the club during their work stints. At Palace, the girls cannot stay there so they are a bit more transient. If a good group of girls is hanging out for a week or more they will migrate towards World or Oase due to the economics AND the reduced threat of getting caught without a work permitt... Palace is very close for the local authorities, World and Oase have more distance and less oversight.

Langsuan Man
10-15-04, 16:43
Dadulus and Euro 100

"World and BHH"

Are you guys using BHH as short hand for Oase since it is located in BurgHolzHausen?

LSM

Dedalus
10-15-04, 22:43
LSM,

BHH=Burgholzhausen---You got it.

Carnal,

I am not so sure that BHH is any less safe for working girls without the proper work permits. The authorities know about Oase and what goes on there. I have been present at BHH during three different raids and at the last one the carried off around 25-30 girls for not having the proper work documents. There were a few raids at Atlantis before the last big one that shut them down. I have not heard of any at FKKW. Neither have I heard of Palace being raided since it (re)opened.

The raids at these clubs are inevitable and will take place whether the FKK is in Frankfurt City or 20 KM ausserhalb.

I have a theory that some top acts may avoid Palace because they live in Frankfurt and do not want to work so close to where the live. In fact I have had some girls tell me as much.

Dedalus

Euro100
10-15-04, 23:29
Dedalus,

Your theory is right on the money. Most girls do not want to be seen working in these places by friends and family. That's why many of the top German acts commute over quite some distances.

euro

Ortos
10-16-04, 06:08
Re the Migration of Birds:

One of the strongest aspects of visiting Atlantis (and BHH too!) during the weekends was the arrival of girls from other cities in Germany: Koln, Dusseldorf, Dortmund, etc. These weekend warriors would really bolster the numbers and enlarge the selection at the two clubs during Fri/Sat/Sun over the course of Oct - April. I always found it a very positive thing to see these girls working alongside the cadre of regular girls at the clubs.

Atlantis in particular used to attract a number of them. In a sense one could almost label some of the girls as "regular weekend girls." I wonder if Atlantis will re-attract these types of free-lancers?

Btw: Does anyone have any fresh news about how Atlantis is doing this past week or so, and who specifically is working there.
A contact I know from another board has reported that he saw Leona of Slovakia, the petite blonde beauty who used to work Atlantis pre-closing for a year or so (also under the name "Daria") and who then went to World, now working Atlantis. This is as of last Weds.

So towards cataloguing the movements and re-patriation of girls, here are a few definite points we can establish about the location of former Atlantis/Oase so-called "stars," these notes compiled from reading this forum:

Ex-Atlantis Girls at Palace: Angelika of Siberia and Marina of ???
Cindy now in Augsburg (?)

Ex-Atlantis Girls at World: Vera/Cindy of Czech

Ex-Atlantis Girls at Beach: Victoria of Bulgaria (formerly known as Maria of Bulgaria at Oase) now appearing as Maria again at this re-opened small club.

I'm sure others can add to these notes?

Thanks,

Ortos

Hessen Bub
10-16-04, 10:43
This list should be quite accurate for the moment, but the girls keep shifting between the clubs and some will return to Atlantis when the situation gets more stable:

Atlantis, Altenstadt

Gabriella (Polen, CZ)
Jennifer (DomRep)
Kathi/Kati (DomRep)
Maria (DomRep)
Nicole (Polen)
Nicoletta (Rumänien)
Celine (Kroatien)
Dailin (Haiti)
Daniella (Kroatien)
Denna (Deutschland)
Isabelle (Dresden)
Laura (DomRep)
Linda (Griechenland)
Lisa (Cuba)
Romy (Dortmund)
Viagra/Sara (Brasilien)

Palace, FFM-Hausen

Angelique (Sibirien) will stay
Ariele (Russland)
Biene/Bine (Deutschland?/Italien?)
Candy (DomRep) lange nicht mehr gesehen
Cindy (Polen), still at ColA!
Diana (Litauen)
Dilara (Türkei)
Jenny (Katoi)
Leila/Jasmin (Köln/Türkei)
Marina (Litauen)
Michelle (Deutschland)
Michelle (Weißrußland)
Nadine (Litauen) in Munich
Ornella (Italien)
Tina (Litauen)
Ulla (Polen)
Vera (Tschechien)
Viola
Zibel (Deutschland/Türkei)

Oase, Burgholzhausen

Camilla (Polen)
Daisy (Kroatien)
Diana (Polen/Deutschland)
Eva (Dänemark)
Funny (Puerto Rico)
Jasmin/Yasmin (Türkei)
Irina (Rußland)
Julia (Kroatien)
Kitty (Estland)
Lea (Kroatien)
Leila (Köln/Türkei)
Lilith (Moldavien)
Lisa (Berlin)
Nina (?)
Olga (Russland)
Susan(na), jetzt Daisy (Kroatien)
Ute (Deutschland)

FKKW, Pohlheim

Belen (Italien)
Betty (Cuba)
Bunny/Bani/Bany (Cuba) wohl nur Di, Fr, So
Daria (Slowenien)
Kiara, jetzt Bernadette (Ungarn)
Maja (Polen)
Mai Lin (Thailand/Philippinen)
Sharon (Brasilien)
Valeria, jetzt Natascha, nicht unser VIP (Russland)
Vera (Tschechien)

Colosseum, Augsburg

Cindy (Polen)
Karina (Litauen)
Sandra (Polen), was at Palace before

Hessen Bub

Dedalus
10-16-04, 12:06
Bub,

You da' Man!!!

Great list! I thought that Dilara was going back to Atlantis. This is what she told me in any case.

Thanks again,

Dedalus

BacknBlack
10-17-04, 17:20
Does Atlantis serve any booze or can you bring some with you?

Ortos
10-17-04, 17:46
HB,

That is quite a definitive list! I never thought anybody would respond so comprehensively...Thanks a million!

Btw: Wouldn't it be great if every now and then, say, every month or two, we could all pool our knowledge and individual data bases to up-date this list so that we can all keep track of who is where and who is gone entirely from the scene, etc?

Great work, Bub. I'll try to add a few specific notes the very next time I visit any of these clubs.

Ortos

Hessen Bub
10-17-04, 18:42
@backnblack: No alcohol in Atlantis. Don't bring your own or at least don't get caught drinking some, you could be chucked out.

Hessen Bub

P.S.: The following girls shifted from World to Atlantis:

Olivia, Poland
Victoria, Poland
Veronique, Poland (now Angie)
Anja, Poland

Novize
10-20-04, 11:49
The courthouse in Giessen judged yesterday, that the suit Altenstadt against Atlantis causes no delay in the prohibition of use which was settled against the new Atlantis. So, Atlantis could be closed again every day. But most probably the Atlantis management will appeal against this judgement. The higher court is supposed to decide within the next weeks. Most probably the local government will not act before the appeal court will have pronounced its judgement.

Carnal1
10-22-04, 06:46
Outstanding Inntel from all of you. The names are swirling in my head along with flashbacks of their faces. I am frothing on the brain while I anticipate my imminant return (thanks to the Bubble H. from Amsterdam) Eh... Ortos!

I hope all of the girls on the various lists converge in the clubs over the next month, we all will have some fun !

BodyRockerForU
10-22-04, 08:37
HB, Thanks for the fantastic work mate.

BR

Beffen1
10-27-04, 22:06
well, i'm home after four days of visiting old friends and new clubs. you can find my first night story at world below. the second day, a local resident the desert fox and myself went in his car to check out atlantis. he had been many times, this was my virgin visit. on arrival, i was unimpressed with the cramped cold lockers and showers, especially when i sat on the end of the bench and flew up in the air like a seesaw. as we hit the main room, i was accosted by the polish "sisters" that we had seen in september prowling around during the day at world. both olivia the perfect ten [CodeWord901] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord901) and her older slightly softer around the middle but lovely compatriot victoria insisted that i had been with both of them and now wanted to do a threesome. yikes, ladies, give me a half hour to look around a bit- i did seven girls last night! fox spotted his "wife", the long lean and c-cup endowed playmate elise. while this tower of sex had a berfect ten body, i was not terribly impressed with her face, or with her possessive, somewhat bossy and sullen demeanor to my friend. we chatted for a while and then checked out some more talent and the facilities, which consist of a square seating pit behind which is a bar-like dining area. to one side of the pit is the bar with some nearby couches and some saunas and steam bath. along the long axis of the room is a swimming pool with a waterfall. at the other end of the pool are some more couches and the masseur. you walk in past three burly bouncers but i didn't see them all night afterwards. i noticed girls i had done at world: leona of slovakia, gorgeous waiflike veronika of poland also from world, as well as a dyed red haired somewhat sullen serbian girl from phg i hadnot done.
having surveyed the talent and deciding that olivia is the cutest, i decided to take her to a room to see if i really had done her before, but i was too late- she had a client but victoria was free. stupidly, i had a rather uninspired session with her since i am into [CodeWord901] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord901) types.

returning downstairs fox had gone off with elise for what would be an hour and a half and i talked to a somewhat plain algerian girl and a hungarian and a german. there was one porno hot silicone sister with huge cans. i was not that impressed with the lineup, all the hotties that were there i already knew. the rail thin perfect ten [CodeWord901] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord901) veronika the polish ice princess, a girl i did on my first day in world, smiled at me. i was tempted but when fox returned after his fucknap, as we compared notes and drinks, i bid him to bask in veronika's hotness and he soon went for it. after hearing of his self described orgasmic (on her part) half hour session with her, and remembering a post here that mentioned she gets better with a second session, i decided to play with this porcelain doll once again. it was pretty much the same, reluctant kissing, no daty. veronika at first gave an unvaried but insitent bj, but went for some more sensual slow face action and nibbling at my instruction. the supermodel waif is a top notch optikfick in any position i wanted. nice, smiley but professional. still, not many girls are as hot as her.

by midnioght, the lack of eats was really getting to me. i fly across the ocean to close these clubs everynight, and a continuous supply of food is a big plus for me. it was too late to call any of the takeout menus. three nights a wekk, takeout food is inckluded in the admission but this was not the night. scheisse!!! finally, leona, who breezed by briskly when we arrived and hadn't been seen since, appeared wrapped in a towel. she had a four hour session and was now ready to go again. we went upstairs for another spirited high energy session and leona drained every drop of energy i had. i was ready to hit the hbf area for some food, but it was only 2 am and the foxman needed to recharge and see his wifey one more time. she seemed stressed to make money and i sensed that she felt fox's allegience to hang with me was an impediment to him spending hours with her. she soon joined us at the bar and asked me if i wanted to have some fun, allaying those fears (i think fox talked to her) but i declined due to fatigue and still uncertain vibes. so fox went up with her again, for just 30 minutes. i listened to the eclectic 70's and 80's oldies music. when he returned, we watched the porno grand theft anal one more time until 4 am. i am now totally spaced- i had been hiotting my stash of tequila to keep me going. the trip back to frankfurt was confusing and we got lost on a shortcut, missing a turn on the twisting small town secondary highways and trying to approach the hbf from the east side of downtown. we passed by palace and beach on the way. i loaded up on hbf snacks and headed up to my room at the excelsior across the street. tomorrow, saturday, it's world again. coming soon.

in conclusion, atlantis has nice but somewhat up close in your face facilities in the common areas, less room than oase, more than phg, subpar dressing rooms, nice simple clean cool rooms uptairs (they change the sheets after each session). it was rather slow on this friday night and the girl selection was not nearly so extensive and inspiring as that at world. i will return only when i read a steady stream of glowing reports about the hotties and the catering.

Akibono
11-05-04, 05:29
Went to Atlantis last Saturday. This is the first time I have been back since the club reopened. Did not notice anyone I had seen before and business was very slow. I think this is a slow time because of the lack of conventions and Ramadan which reduces the number of Turkish visitors. The low dollar probably did not help. I was surprised to see the lack of US servicemen which seemed to be present on previous visits.

In a nutshell, the club is a shadow of its former self. There are about half the typical girls. The quality is also way way down. The diversity that used to exist is no longer there. Clearly, this is not the place that attacts the best talent. There still appears to be alot of help running around.

Had one session with a Romanian girl. Basically, a wham, bamm, and where's my money experience. I hate it when the girl gets ready to leave the minute you come. A real turn off. Another problem was the pushiness of the girl. Lots of the girls were very, very aggressive. It not unusual to be approached and grabed by many girls if not called names. I don't like to feel hunted in such a place. After all, I like to survey the talent and choose someone that interests me, not fuck the first opportunity.

I spoke with a German when I visited another club and he confirmed that the club is not its usual self. Conclusion: This is no longer the premier club. I give that distinction of Oase by a far margin. I don't see much reason to travel to this club given the marginal level of talent. It is much farther than Oase and given that the price of gas is over 5 dollars a gallon it is relatively expensive to drive here. Still, there is the potential for improvement over time. I was spoiled by the old Atlantis.

Unfortunately, good clubs build on themselves while bad clubs flounder. Good girls attract many customers which leads to high profits for the girls. This in turn, attracts more girls which leads to competition and a high level of service. Given the limited number of men the girls were very intent on keeping the sessions short so they can hook another customer. It is too bad they don't try to give a better session so that they can get regular customers or get customers to spend more money on them.

Henio
11-05-04, 20:24
Hi fellows,

Fortunately, work will take me to the Frankfurt area next week. Despite mixed reports, I feel obligated to visit Atlantis. Many thanks to Hessen Bob for his list.

Can you regulars provide any update on who the top 3-4 talents are at the moment? I will of course have a session with the Croat powerhouse Celine. What else would you reccomend?

After the trip, I will of course provide detailed reports as usual.

Chivaz

NastyBoy
11-08-04, 01:07
Hi,

Anybody know if Laura from Kazakstan is still shaking her big Russian titties here?

TIA.

NB

Novize
11-10-04, 08:50
After the appeal court had approved the lower courts decision on Monday, the Atlantis-management closed the location temporarily. The official reason is "technical problems".

Remember, the appeal court just had to decide if the governments interim instruction to close ATL was legally valid or not.

The main issue, whether it is allowed to run a brothel-like institution at this place or not, is still pending.

Ronnie
11-11-04, 10:50
Looks like the club is shut down again. More info can be found on their homepage

Ronnie

Hessen Bub
11-11-04, 11:22
Message from the homepage, has been confirmed by several people:

Atlantis Homepage

Atlantis informiert:

Obwohl weder das Verwaltungsgericht in Gießen, noch der Verwaltungsgerichtshof in Kassel den Betrieb des Atlantis verboten hat, also eine solche Entscheidung den Gerichten noch nicht vorliegt, kann der Wetteraukreis das Atlantis eigenmächtig versiegeln und hat dies auch konkret angedroht.

Dem Atlantis bleibt nichts anderes übrig, als den Geschäftsbetrieb Ruhen zu lassen, bis das Urteil des Verwaltungsgerichtshof aus Kassel vorliegt und entgültig entschieden ist, dass das Atlantis fortgesetzt werden darf.

Nach dem Urteil des Verwaltungsgerichtshofes wird das Atlantis den Fortsetzungstermin publizieren.

This means that the management closed the club before the local authorities did. They will wait until court will make a decision and the open again. Or never again. The next 2 weeks the club will be closed, girls can be found in Palace, Oase, World and other clubs.

Hessen Bub

Peter
11-12-04, 03:26
There are too many clubs, the girls aren't earning enough money and there is not enough talent in one club. I hope Atlantis closes for good and never opens again. It was once excellent, over 2 years ago. Then it rode on its reputation. The owners didn't invest a cent in the place and let it gradually fall apart. The girls started making their own rules and the place just kept getting worse and more expensive.

Frankfurt has an adequate number of good clubs and this just means more good girls will be at each club.

If you liked ATL in the past, maintain the good memories, but go to the other clubs.

Now I just hope that Golden Time or some other clubs in the Düsseldorf area will close so the girls have a chance at more customers and a bit more money!

NastyBoy
11-13-04, 06:06
Hmmm ... Scheiße

Mind Snatcher
11-13-04, 13:03
After hearing that Atlantis was open again / shut again, I decided to drop by and investigate. This was last night. I drove up and saw from afar the familiar sign and a Christmas tree all decked out in blue. Looked good; just like old times (see attachment). Then I noticed that the car park was empty. Bad sign. I parked opposite and went up to the door. Rang the bell - no reply. I saw a sign in German on the railings and went up. It said something about a broken power transformer system and that the establishment was temporarily closed ('vorubergehend geschlossen'). I got my camera out to record this announcement. At that point, the door burst open and a horrible-looking bouncer type leapt out at me shouting abuse: 'Scheisse schweinhund tzee leine' and similar. He looked really mean, so I did not stop to ask for information regarding the opening hours. Meanwhile other people were driving up and driving away again. Avoid.

Henio
11-14-04, 23:11
I tend to agree with Peter. As I drove to the club last Thursday with my collegues, only to find it closed, we started to analyse what it was that made the memories of Atlantis so favorable. It sure was not the rooms that could not be closed (only curtains), it sure was not the missing Kino, it sure was not the outside area, and it sure was not the lack of food.

What made it great at the time (few years back) was that it seemed that most of the girls were having genuine fun. I am experiencing this atmosphere at Oase these days, and the selection at Oase is great these days. The facilities are better at the other places, and they serve food.

I asked the girls why it was closed again, and they did not know/did not want to talk about it, but some of them are under the impression that they will open again in two weeks. I really don't care anymore and as Peter suggest will keep the memories.

The only thing that would make me try Atlantis once again would be the Croatian sisters, Celine and Tina. Does anyone know where they are now? (did not find them at Oase as last time when Atlantis closed)

Chivaz

Novize
11-22-04, 17:25
Does anyone know where they are now?Celine and Tina are currently working at FKKW 1.

Fats
04-01-05, 02:01
Two men with 20 liter gasoline containers and rags attempted to break into Atlantis but were scared off by a security guard. They tried to enter the building by hammering through a window. They ran away leaving the gas behind when they were discovered. Reminds me of Al Capone in the Untouchables...burn it down and go [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) on the ashes. I think the chances of Atlantis re-opening anytime soon is very small but somebody wants the chances to be zero.

Mat the Rat
06-23-05, 18:12
I think the chances of Atlantis re-opening anytime soon is very small but somebody wants the chances to be zero.Who in the World could that be ;-)

Euro100
06-28-05, 11:20
Can't we just shut this thread down? Atlantis is gone for good and will not open again.

euro

Frankfurter
07-09-05, 07:53
I would encourage Jackson to keep it open, if only for memories sake.

Man, such good times I had there:

A slim, black beauty from Jamaica, georgeous, I had her a couple of times, I also had her mobile number; a big titted, gorgeous Turkish girl, who told me, shortly before the closure that she would go to Saarbruecken for work. I don't know whether she did or not.

The indoor pool, the BBBJ in the sauna, the bar...even the Turkish delivery guy who brought great doeners and salad ordered by the girl I was fucking on that particular saturday in summer. Later we relaxed on the grass near the outdoor hut, without time pressure or extra charges between the sessions.

It was just great.

Novize
07-09-05, 12:53
I would encourage Jackson to keep it open, if only for memories sake

Even if the thread is closed for new reports, you can still read it... ;)

Have fun,

Novize

WorldTraveller
08-16-05, 03:15
Atlantis was the first FKK club I had the opportunity to go to. This was a little over 2 years ago. It was a hopping place back then. Oh the memories.

Mahaba
08-21-05, 22:36
Does anyone know the present location of a Polish provider named "Cora" who used to work at Atlantis? Black Hair, middle aged, very talented.

She found another club after Atlantis closed.

Thanks,

Mahaba

Peter 989
10-09-05, 11:18
I saw a television documentary on the Topic, Atlantis-Therme and Altenstadt, in Hessen Television about two Months ago. It was interesting because they did interviews with People living in Altenstadt. All of the interviewed said that they had nothing against the Atlantis, and that it brought a lot of good Business and income to their small Community. Did anyone else see this?

Wanking
10-17-05, 18:14
I just recieved the Dexter-horn FKK club DVD today, most of it was shot in FKK Atlantis. It seemed like a hell of a club when it was going. The swimming pool area looked very elaborate , complete with a whirlpool just for your feet!!

Although the women are shown wearing g strings and masks, I would recommend this DVD for anyone who has never been to an FKK club. I bought it to show my friends what they are missing out on.

The women featured in the DVD are not the hottest, and one can expect to see much finer in the actual clubs these days.

Paladin415
10-31-05, 02:13
Two men with 20 liter gasoline containers and rags attempted to break into Atlantis but were scared off by a security guard. They tried to enter the building by hammering through a window. They ran away leaving the gas behind when they were discovered. Reminds me of Al Capone in the Untouchables...burn it down and go [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) on the ashes. I think the chances of Atlantis re-opening anytime soon is very small but somebody wants the chances to be zero.Or maybe someone wants to collect the insurance money?

Dadou29
11-14-05, 15:14
There used to be a very pretty Persian girl called Mia at Atlantis. Very GFE.

When it closed down she went to Oase for a couple of weeks and then she completely disappeared.

Has anybody seen her somewhere ?

Thanks

Ortos
11-14-05, 22:59
I would bet that "Mia" is long gone. She actually started at Oase in 2002 under the name "Shayla" or something similar. Then she went to Atlantis under "Mia." Then back to Oase when Atlantis closed. I last saw her working at Oase January '05, I think. She had gained a bit of weight and lost her look. I would be surprised to see her back at any of the FKKs...She lives in Spain.

Wry Cooter
11-15-05, 02:02
Dadou, I have always wondered of her whereabouts myself. Very good GFE provider. Shame to read that she is no longer working. Perhaps if there are enough of her fans here, we can chip in for a used treadmill and a cheap flight back to Frankfurt.

Dk4711
02-17-06, 16:25
I have just been in Frankfurt and Hanau.

I just find out the last day that Atlantis has open again. It is just near IKEA and the are some events here in february.

Here is the new homepage http://www.fkk-atlantik.de/page/main.html

All the best - An next time I will go there

Peter
02-20-06, 21:39
They made up the name to sound like Atlantis. but Atlantik is an old shitty club that has been around in Hanau for a hell of a long time. It has had about 5 different names and remains the same shitty club!

Fkk Lover
02-21-06, 06:29
Dadou, I have always wondered of her whereabouts myself. Very good GFE provider. Shame to read that she is no longer working. Perhaps if there are enough of her fans here, we can chip in for a used treadmill and a cheap flight back to Frankfurt.

Not worth it IMHO.. Not only her looks were sliding, over time she was seriously getting jaded and effed up in the head. Still had a reasonably ok GFE with her the last time I ever saw her, but her weird/cynical outlook on life and other things in general were defo a turnoff.

Nevertheless, if anybody does wanna drag her back to Oase, I think I can still dig up an email for her that works.

FKKguide
04-06-06, 22:42
I have a theory that some top acts may avoid Palace because they live in Frankfurt and do not want to work so close to where the live. In fact I have had some girls tell me as much. DedalusExactly. Most German girls will commute >100 km so there's no chance their father, a brother or an uncle might show up at the club as a guest, as told to me by several girls. Same reason the nicer Slavic girls are in Germany and all over the world and not in their home countries.

Catalyst
04-07-06, 04:37
Exactly. Most German girls will commute >100 km so there's no chance their father, a brother or an uncle might show up at the club as a guest, as told to me by several girls. Same reason the nicer Slavic girls are in Germany and all over the world and not in their home countries.
Yeah, but don't the fathers, brother, and uncles travel long distances for the same reason? Maybe they don't expect to see their daughters working there, but they might not want to run into bosses or relatives.

But if that's what the girls said then I guess that's how they think.

Akibono
04-07-06, 07:04
yeah, but don't the fathers, brother, and uncles travel long distances for the same reason? maybe they don't expect to see their daughters working there, but they might not want to run into bosses or relatives.

but if that's what the girls said then i guess that's how they think.

bosses or relatives is not a big problem. sex is more widely accepted. besides, how would your boss or your relative explain why they are there? in many countries, men don't worry about other men--they worry about their wives. even then, sex outside of marriage is expected and tolerated as long as the wife is taken care of and not embarassed. i remember the shock american executives faced when daimler merged with chrysler. schremp would have his mistress sit in on meetings! the american executives were speechless!

GandJim
04-07-06, 09:48
Bosses or relatives is not a big problem. Sex is more widely accepted. Besides, how would your boss or your relative explain why they are there?
Agreed, and nobody has to explain anything, it's normal day-to-day life like going to the restaurant. I go mongering with my brothers-in-law (both my wife's brother and my sister's husband), and we have a FKK party once a year in our German subsidiary in Frankfurt. In fact, you'll have a harder time explaining why you didn't attend the company's FKK's party (shy? old fashioned? wife is in command? etc... in any case, that's not good for you).

FKKguide
04-07-06, 15:25
yeah, but don't the fathers, brother, and uncles travel long distances for the same reason? maybe they don't expect to see their daughters working there, but they might not want to run into bosses or relatives.

but if that's what the girls said then i guess that's how they think.well, so everybody is rep001tered all over the place in a ~100km circle, rather than being in one spot. makes sense?

while mongering is very much socially accepted, working as a prostitute still has a bit of a stigma. esp if her parents expected her to become a brain surgeon, or at least work in an office and marry the boss.

Catalyst
04-08-06, 06:27
While mongering is very much socially accepted, working as a prostitute still has a bit of a stigma. Esp if her parents expected her to become a brain surgeon, or at least work in an office and marry the boss.
OK, I see the logic of this and the other responses.

Hey, so we're boinking brain surgeons here? So I could conceivably have the same girl work on both of my two favorite organs?

FKKguide
04-08-06, 13:04
OK, I see the logic of this and the other responses.

Hey, so we're boinking brain surgeons here? So I could conceivably have the same girl work on both of my two favorite organs?You got it!

Speaking of doctors: I had a Cuban MD service me once.

No ghetto crack hoes in FKKs. Esp the EE ones have received decent educations. Some of Germans are students or unter-/unemployed professionals.

I my club we had a teacher who came in after school. ---

Of course there are all kinds, including halfwits. But the Germans say: "Dumm fickt gut!" = The dumb ones fuck well.

Whitey2
04-08-06, 15:14
Hey, so we're boinking brain surgeons here? So I could conceivably have the same girl work on both of my two favorite organs?

Yeah, two kinds of head work.

Hessen Bub
01-07-07, 13:40
Attempt for an Update:

Angelique (Sibirien) The Palace
Betty (Cuba) not seen anymore
Biene/Bine (Deutschland?/Italien?) The Palace
Bunny/Bani/Bany (Cuba) not seen anymore
Camilla (Polen) not seen anymore
Candy (DomRep) not seen anymore
Celine (Kroatien) The Palace (now Laetitia)
Cindy (Polen) quit the job
Dailin (Haiti) Oase
Daisy (Kroatien) Artemis Berlin?
Denna (Deutschland) does not work in clubs anymore
Diana (Litauen) quit the job
Dilara (Türkei) The Palace
Eva (Dänemark) The Palace
Funny (Puerto Rico) The Palace
Gabriella (Polen, CZ) The Palace
Irina (Rußland) not seen anymore
Isabelle (Dresden) heard rumours she's at FKK Flamingo Island in Karlsruhe
Jennifer (DomRep) The Palace, Collosseum
Jenny (Katoi) The Palace
Julia (Kroatien) not seen anymore
Kathi/Kati (DomRep) The Palace
Laura (DomRep) not seen anymore
Lea (Kroatien) Artemis Berlin?
Lilith (Moldavien) not seen anymore
Linda (Griechenland) Oase
Lisa (Berlin) not seen anymore
Lisa (Cuba) The Palace
Mai Lin (Thailand/Philippinen) FKK World
Maria (DomRep) The Palace
Marina (Litauen) quit the job
Michelle (Deutschland) The Palace on Wednesday and Saturday evenings
Michelle (Weißrußland) quit the job
Nadine (Litauen) FKK Relax in Munich
Nicole (Polen) The Palace
Nicoletta (Rumänien) The Palace
Ornella (Italien) not seen anymore
Romy (Dortmund) seen at Oase 4 months ago
Sharon (Brasilien) FKK World
Ute (Deutschland) FKK Oase
Vera (Tschechien) not seen anymore
Viagra/Sara (Brasilien) not working anymore, last time seen at FKK World
Zibel (Deutschland/Türkei) not seen anymore

Hessen Bub

Jackyo
01-07-07, 14:03
Man, I am impressed!

You have an amazing ability for retaining and tracking this information!

Dedalus
01-07-07, 19:26
Attempt for an Update:

I heard that she works at Atlantik now and then.

Lisa (Berlin) not seen anymore.

She make an appearance at Oase now and then

Marina (Litauen) quit the job.

Your breaking my heart!!!

She works day shift at GT from Monday through Thursday

Cheers,

Dedalus

Hessen Bub
01-07-07, 20:31

I heard that she works at Atlantik now and then.

Sorry, that's a different girl.

Lisa (Berlin) not seen anymore.
She make an appearance at Oase now and then

I've not seen her there for a very long time - what was the last time you saw her?

Marina (Litauen) quit the job.

Your breaking my heart!!!

I know, but she broke mine as well. ;-)

She works day shift at GT from Monday through Thursday

Ups, my mistake, that's where I talked to her in Oktober. She was asking me about the situation at Oase.

Hessen Bub

Routard
01-08-07, 12:56
Betty (Cuba) FKK World
Bunny/Bani/Bany (Cuba) FKK World and sometimes GT
Lilith (Moldavien) Oase

Hessen Bub
01-08-07, 13:13
Just some questions, because I've not heard anything about these girls working, in no other forum.

Betty (Cuba) FKK World - What was the last time you saw her? Must have been months ...
Bunny/Bani/Bany (Cuba) FKK World and sometimes GT - her working at FKKW must be rumours, nobody saw her there
Lilith (Moldavien) Oase - When did you see her last time?

Hessen Bub

Routard
01-08-07, 16:47
I met Lilith indeed at Oase back in 2005. After Atlantis, she went to Oase. But can't say if she is still at Oase.

Betty is a regular girl at FKK World, although I haven't seen her lately there.

Bani is a regular girl of FKK World together with her companera Gloria. They are both actually my favorite and there are plenty of reports about both in the World thread. They sometimes go to GT too, but I have always met them at World.

Hessen Bub
01-08-07, 17:01
I met Lilith indeed at Oase back in 2005. After Atlantis, she went to Oase. But can't say if she is still at Oase.

Betty is a regular girl at FKK World, although I haven't seen her lately there.

Bani is a regular girl of FKK World together with her companera Gloria. They are both actually my favorite and there are plenty of reports about both in the World thread. They sometimes go to GT too, but I have always met them at World.

That's a different picture. Sorry to say, but Lilith wasn't seen in the last 15 months, at least there's nothing written about it. Same for Betty at World, may be for 10 or 12 months. And Bani is a different girl, it is not Bunny from Cuba, Ex-ATL. This is a picture of "my" Bunny:

Hessen Bub

Routard
01-08-07, 17:18
Sure, this is not my Bani!

Dedalus
01-09-07, 15:41
Sorry, that's a different girl.

Really? There you go again, breaking my heart. Banne, Bunny, or whatever is a real treat!!!
Actually I had heard otherwise regarding her presence at Atlantik. . Just to make sure, are we talking about the somewhat tiny Cuban girl who often wears glasses and often works with "cousin" or "Sister" or whatever named Gloria? Not the girl in the pic that you posted.

I've not seen her there for a very long time - what was the last time you saw her?

Let's see. I think that I saw Lisa sometime right before the World-Cup chaos. And that was in Oase on a daytime visit on a weekend. Can't remember the exact date but it was certainly shortly before the WM.

Cheers,

Dedalus

Hessen Bub
01-09-07, 20:19
I'm talking about Bunny, Cuba, 175, slim, hat hear breasts siliconized while she still was at Atlantis. The girl on the photo. Not the one at Atlantik.

Lisa - maybe she was there a weekend, i am usually clubbing during the week.

Hessen Bub

Dedalus
01-09-07, 23:31
I'm talking about Bunny, Cuba, 175, slim, hat hear breasts siliconized while she still was at Atlantis. The girl on the photo. Not the one at Atlantik.

Yep, we are talking about a different Banne. The one who use to work at World ( also the one that Routard means) has been seen at Atlantik at the end of last year. Great session, btw ;-)))))

Cheers,

Dedalus

Toscana
01-23-07, 10:15
I contacted Jackson to suggest that this thread had become redundant and might be removed to keep the FKK section well organised. He suggested that I post formally that the place is closed.

So, just in case anyone is has parked his car in Altenstadt and is waiting for the doors to open this morning, I can assure him (or her) that FKK Atlantis has been CLOSED since Summer 2004.

I suggest that the thread be CLOSED and the posts archived. There has been some mileage among members ruminating with audible sighs on what might possibly have happened to individual providers the last two and a half years. This conversation could easily be continued on the FKK General Info thread.

Toscana
01-30-07, 16:15
So, just in case anyone is has parked his car in Altenstadt and is waiting for the doors to open this morning, I can assure him (or her) that FKK Atlantis has been CLOSED since Summer 2004.

.. the name and logo have been sold, and a new FKK Atlantis has turned up in Kufstein, just over the German border in Austria. Same prices, and, if in no other way comparable, not such a bad place if the reports are to be believed.
http://www.fkk-atlantis.at/die-zimmer.html

Ortos
02-11-07, 10:15
I had to laugh to myself a couple of days ago, when I started to peruse the Internet hotel sites and gazed in disgust at the astronmically high FFM hotel prices during a Messe. Yes, I was disgusted until, out of the blue, I saw this reference:

Zum Goldenen Boden, Altenstadt: Room Price/night: Euro37.

Hey, isn't this the place that used to be some kind of Pension just around the corner from the old Atlantis, buried inside an Industrial Estate? So it seems that when all the hotels in central FFM get sold out or are just too over-priced, some Messe people may stay as far out as Altenstadt? Hey they commute into FFM, kind of the opposite from what some of us did way back when Atlantis was in its heyday...2002ish...

Well, since then, out of all the clubs I've visited, I often say to myself (without having to really explain this analogy; either you get it or you don't!): GT is the "Atlantis" of NRW...and Palace the "Atlantis" of Hessen. I mean, of course that to me, at least, these two clubs have the similar vibe to the old Atlantis in that there is just so many young, good looking stunners availableit is like shooting fish in a barrel...

Okay, go ahead close this thread, I've spoken my eulogy...

Ortos

James 006
03-24-07, 02:07
I tried mant times to find this princesse again. If someone have new information where to find this supersexy girl from Lithuania please inform me. Also the other east-european girls from Atlantis is interesting to find again.

Dedalus
03-24-07, 07:55
I tried mant times to find this princesse again. If someone have new information where to find this supersexy girl from Lithuania please inform me. Also the other east-european girls from Atlantis is interesting to find again.

Last word was that she was working at FKK-Relax in Munich. Not sure if she is still there though.

Cheers,

Dedalus

Hessen Bub
03-24-07, 09:52
Yes, Nadine should still be in Munich. Diana (Lithuania) quit, also Marina. Angelica is still at Palace, also Michelle (Miss Minsk).

Hessen Bub

Ortos
03-24-07, 10:00
Yes, Nadine should still be in Munich. Diana (Lithuania) quit, also Marina. Angelica is still at Palace, also Michelle (Miss Minsk).

Hessen Bub

Don't forget: Olga (Belarus), who started at Atlantis within the last year of that club's operation, is now more or less a fixture during the afternoon/early evenings at World.

Ortos
03-24-07, 10:10
It seems this thread, and the strong following of this club, just will not die! I mean, it's like a cult following. Some people still believe Elvis lives, and some perhaps still cling to the lame hope that this club will once again rise from the ashes...(I don't think so seriously myself!). Well here is a funny story:

About 2 weeks ago, I spent some time in Frankfurt during Messe-zeit. Hotel room prices anywhere within the Frankfurt immediate vicinity hit the roof, i.e. were astronomically expensive...

So in order to avoid deep leakage of the bankroll, I booked a room in a country hotel about 20mins outside Frankfurt (in Nidderau), which meant a slight commute in my hired car, but a lot of money saved for my accommodation costs. It also turned into a bit of fun on my second day there when I noticed: A) I was only 10kms away from Altenstadt, the old Altantis location; and B) I was not too far from Karben, a small Hessen town that I keep seeing sign-posted whenever I drive around BHH Oase.

I thought: wtf, why not drive to Altenstadt just to see the old neighborhood, since I was virtually right there anyway. So, I drove up the 521 for about 10mins and arrived at the border of Altenstadt, reached the new roundabout and turned down towards Oberau and on into the familiar Industrial Estate and parked outside the site of Atlantis, a venue that will always shine bright in the history of my mongering career.

To my utter surprise, the place looks exactly like it did before it closed a few years ago. I mean, the signs are still there saying Atlantis, the grounds look the same, everything looks almost exactly the same, excpet the caged entrance door is locked. It looks like it could have closed last week, or like it might open again tomorrow...but I wouldn't count on that! I just found it weird that the place has not been sold or rennovated into something else. It just sits like an ancient monument, a classical temple of debauchery...

Jackyo
03-24-07, 10:24
It seems this thread, and the strong following of this club, just will not die! I mean, it's like a cult following. Some people still believe Elvis lives, and some perhaps still cling to the lame hope that this club will once again rise from the ashes...(I don't think so seriously myself!). Well here is a funny story:

About 2 weeks ago, I spent some time in Frankfurt during Messe-zeit. Hotel room prices anywhere within the Frankfurt immediate vicinity hit the roof, i.e. were astronomically expensive...

So in order to avoid deep leakage of the bankroll, I booked a room in a country hotel about 20mins outside Frankfurt (in Nidderau), which meant a slight commute in my hired car, but a lot of money saved for my accommodation costs. It also turned into a bit of fun on my second day there when I noticed: A) I was only 10kms away from Altenstadt, the old Altantis location; and B) I was not too far from Karben, a small Hessen town that I keep seeing sign-posted whenever I drive around BHH Oase.

I thought: wtf, why not drive to Altenstadt just to see the old neighborhood, since I was virtually right there anyway. So, I drove up the 521 for about 10mins and arrived at the border of Altenstadt, reached the new roundabout and turned down towards Oberau and on into the familiar Industrial Estate and parked outside the site of Atlantis, a venue that will always shine bright in the history of my mongering career.

To my utter surprise, the place looks exactly like it did before it closed a few years ago. I mean, the signs are still there saying Atlantis, the grounds look the same, everything looks almost exactly the same, excpet the caged entrance door is locked. It looks like it could have closed last week, or like it might open again tomorrow...but I wouldn't count on that! I just found it weird that the place has not been sold or rennovated into something else. It just sits like an ancient monument, a classical temple of debauchery...
... from The Twilight Zone!

I read posts on the RF every now and then about it. Maybe if we all put our thoughts together and channel them in the right direction the club might reopen and the old lineup might be resurrected.

Your post brings up memories of me driving through these small towns in Hessen trying to link Oase and Atlantis.

Ortos
03-24-07, 13:04
Your post brings up memories of me driving through these small towns in Hessen trying to link Oase and Atlantis.

Ha, that's funny! In fact, once I got my full dose of nostalgia by sitting outside the gates of Atlantis for about 10 minutes (and then realised that it was 2007, not 2004!), I drove back through Nidderau on the B521 towards Bad Vilbel and Frankfurt. On the way, I passed a sign to Karben, another Hessen town which, I remembered, was in the right direction to Burgholzhausen and Oase. I followed the road through Karben and then followed signs towards Bad Homburg. Sure enough, after a few kilometres I started to recognise that I was driving through Oben-Erlenbach, and was actually a mere 2mins away from Oase...So I spent the rest of the afternoon and evening at Oase...

This showed me that there is a pretty easy (and fast way) to drive from BHH to Altenstadt or vice-versa, not that this is relevant anymore...

Ortos

Iseeu
03-24-07, 20:45
Ha, that's funny! In fact, once I got my full dose of nostalgia by sitting outside the gates of Atlantis for about 10 minutes (and then realised that it was 2007, not 2004!), I drove back through Nidderau on the B521 towards Bad Vilbel and Frankfurt. On the way, I passed a sign to Karben, another Hessen town which, I remembered, was in the right direction to Burgholzhausen and Oase. I followed the road through Karben and then followed signs towards Bad Homburg. Sure enough, after a few kilometres I started to recognise that I was driving through Oben-Erlenbach, and was actually a mere 2mins away from Oase...So I spent the rest of the afternoon and evening at Oase...

This showed me that there is a pretty easy (and fast way) to drive from BHH to Altenstadt or vice-versa, not that this is relevant anymore...

Ortos
Thanks for the memories! I drove that path many times and it indeed was the shortest way to get from Atlantis to Oase, my favorite Hessen clubs. Once, on a slow nights at Oase, I left at about 3 a.m. drove to Atlantis and got in 2 sessions before it closed at 5 a.m. I think actually that it was my last visit to Atlantis.
But, I dont hold any particular sentiments for Atlantis. It did have a unique character and some great spots, but World out-classed it, and Oase out-sleazed it.

Dedalus
03-24-07, 23:40
But, I dont hold any particular sentiments for Atlantis. It did have a unique character and some great spots, but World out-classed it, and Oase out-sleazed it.

You are right on both accounts, but I had some great sessions with some absolute top-acts back in those glory days of Atlantis. That was where I had my first Cindy-session. Man was that heaven!!! Tina from Lithuania was my first session on that bed next to the pool. Celine was my second. Dilara was my very first session at Atlantis. That was where I first met Marina. I had an M & M session there which I will always treasure. A cute Russian named Viola rocked my world once. Some of my best sessions with Angelique were at Atlantis. Anyone remember that hot Russian named Vika? Nadine, the "Tongue"? Laura, the Ivory Princess? Etc. etc.

Overall I probably have more fine memories from from Altenstadt than from any other club, even Babylon in its glory days.

GT is doing its level best to catch up though.

Cheers,

Dedalus, who knows well that nostalgia ain't what it use to be

Round the World
03-25-07, 05:08
I'll contribute to the Atlantis nostalgia. It was my first FKK back in 2003.

Over three or four visits, I had the luck to see:

Olga still at World now (Russian)
Laura the blonde bombshell with the sloppy bjs (Kazakhstan)
Lola beautiful model type (Hungarian)
Couple of Spanish sisters
Leona (never sessioned her but recall seeing her later at World)

Never saw Marina at Atlantis, but had a few session with her later at Palace.

I agree with others that the density of stunning providers was unlike anything else since, even Palace on a good night. It was worth the long drive and getting lost in the Hessen countryside.

Cheers
RtW

Euro Wanderer
03-25-07, 08:55
while we're on the subject:

my first in atlantis was nadine outside in that teepee (indianerzelt) that they had in the yard. now that was an experience.

Jackyo
03-25-07, 23:36
while we're on the subject:

my first in atlantis was nadine outside in that teepee (indianerzelt) that they had in the yard. now that was an experience.
.. the tent.

i was with margot once in it.

tall, blonde, german... she could squeeze at will. gave me a surprise just as i was climaxing. talent like hers you never forget.

Akibono
03-26-07, 03:10
Besides some outrageously beautiful girls, I think I remember the service. It was routine for you to sit with a girl on a couch and talk. After a bit of touching and kissing, she would ask or politely open your towel and administer a nice BJ. Then she would ask if you wanted to go to a room. Although the wait may be long and the rooms dark, the walk up the stairway was always nice. Then after the session, a kiss or hug, and at times a comment like, "see you later." But what was extraordinary was the fact that the girl would smile or say hi as she walked around the club after the session. It is rare that a girl would even acknowledge your presence after a session in a FKK today.

Another good memory was the site of girls frolicking in the pool with other girls or customers. And of course, the sharing of food in the dining area. These factors are what made the club special and the girls memorable. You don't see this at any FKK today. It's all business.

Hessen Bub
03-26-07, 08:49
And of course, the sharing of food in the dining area. These factors are what made the club special and the girls memorable. You don't see this at any FKK today. It's all business.

If there was any food, so on Monday, Thursday, Saturday only. And the girls had to eat in the back of the house if not accompanied by a guest. And Atlantis had very strict and hard rules for the girls. In you memory, you tend to look at the good things only, that's human. It was a completely different time, less FKK clubs, more money, more illegal girls.

Hessen Bub

Jackyo
03-26-07, 10:37
Besides some outrageously beautiful girls, I think I remember the service. It was routine for you to sit with a girl on a couch and talk. After a bit of touching and kissing, she would ask or politely open your towel and administer a nice BJ. Then she would ask if you wanted to go to a room. Although the wait may be long and the rooms dark, the walk up the stairway was always nice. Then after the session, a kiss or hug, and at times a comment like, "see you later." But what was extraordinary was the fact that the girl would smile or say hi as she walked around the club after the session. It is rare that a girl would even acknowledge your presence after a session in a FKK today.

Another good memory was the site of girls frolicking in the pool with other girls or customers. And of course, the sharing of food in the dining area. These factors are what made the club special and the girls memorable. You don't see this at any FKK today. It's all business.
I am not a fan of large clubs these days but this one had a certain appeal to it and I always had it on my intinerary back then (until 2003 to be precise).

Yes, it certainly is all business these days. The girls just don't smile or say hi as you walk by, particularly at the larger clubs, hence my characterization of the current state of customer-provider relationships as transactional rather than relationship-oriented.

Was it because back then the women were more innocent? There is a Laufhaus mentality which pervades the thinking of some.

Hessen Bub
03-26-07, 11:23
But what was extraordinary was the fact that the girl would smile or say hi as she walked around the club after the session. It is rare that a girl would even acknowledge your presence after a session in a FKK today.

I do not find that, girls do recognize me after a session (not if the session was bad and I told her), they do come to chat about things and there's also public action - if you like to have it. It has become less, much less than in Atlantis. But they did not have a porno cinema, so maybe that's why so much action took place on sofas or in the "cave" at the pool.

And let's face it: The hardware at Atlantis was crap. Have you ever seen the place in bright (day)light? I have: Dirty, showers a mess, lockers a mess, rooms with curtains and no doors. And I loved it, too! BUT: It's all about memories!

Hessen Bub

Dedalus
03-26-07, 19:24
And let's face it: The hardware at Atlantis was crap. Have you ever seen the place in bright (day)light? I have: Dirty, showers a mess, lockers a mess, rooms with curtains and no doors. And I loved it, too! BUT: It's all about memories!

Hessen Bub

Maybe so, but the Software was pretty darn fine ;-)))

Cheers,

Dedalus

Akibono
03-28-07, 03:31
I think a big difference then is the girls expected to make less money but earned more than they expected. There seemed to be less competition between the girls and most liked each other and did not view everyone as a competitor. I remember most of the very pretty girls were gone long before closing time. There often were semi-pros who only showed up at the club to make a few dollars. The best girls will show up at 6 and leave by 11. Plus, there were some regulars who were big spenders. I just don't see that type of monger show up at the clubs today.

Some how, Atlantis never seemed as crowded as the clubs sometimes gets today.

Euro100
03-28-07, 04:29
Some of you talk about Atlantis like my grandfather talked about the good old times before WWII. It closed only a couple of years ago! And I completely agree with Hessen Bub: it was WAY to dark in there, and if there was a bit of light, you could see how scummy it was in places. The girls were not any more friendly than they are today at FKKW, for example. There was no buffet, but occasionally a butcher from Ortenberg used to "grill" outdoors. When there was food, it was good. But mostly there was not. Most importantly, the place was closed down because some of the girls were kept there, shall we say, not entirely voluntarily. Drugs, too. So it was definitely not the heaven that some of the posts below seem to recall.

Most of us have fond memories of our first girlfriend. And I suppose it is the same for FKKs. So if Atlantis was your first, then go ahead and remember the good old times. It cannot hurt.

euro

Jackyo
03-28-07, 11:15
Some of you talk about Atlantis like my grandfather talked about the good old times before WWII. It closed only a couple of years ago! And I completely agree with Hessen Bub: it was WAY to dark in there, and if there was a bit of light, you could see how scummy it was in places. The girls were not any more friendly than they are today at FKKW, for example. There was no buffet, but occasionally a butcher from Ortenberg used to "grill" outdoors. When there was food, it was good. But mostly there was not. Most importantly, the place was closed down because some of the girls were kept there, shall we say, not entirely voluntarily. Drugs, too. So it was definitely not the heaven that some of the posts below seem to recall.

Most of us have fond memories of our first girlfriend. And I suppose it is the same for FKKs. So if Atlantis was your first, then go ahead and remember the good old times. It cannot hurt.

euro
.. is was problems with taxes that closed the place down.

The German equivalent of the IRS parked a surveillance car outside and counted the number of customers entering and then estimated how much revenues the club made and then compared it to what the club actually reported.

Hessen Bub
03-28-07, 16:33
.. is was problems with taxes that closed the place down.

Not only, it was drugs and pimps and illegal girls and other stuff too. But messing with the German tax authorities can be worse than murdering someone ... ;-)

Hessen Bub

Dedalus
03-28-07, 17:56
Not only, it was drugs and pimps and illegal girls and other stuff too. But messing with the German tax authorities can be worse than murdering someone ... ;-)

Hessen Bub

Dude, you got that one right!!! I like Germany and I have met some of the greatest people here, but those Finanzamt Leute are leftovers from the Sturmabteilung.

Cheers,

Dedalus

Henio
03-28-07, 18:32

euro
I must side with euro on this one. I found Oase just as good at the time and would alternate my trips to those two establishments. The rooms were also kind of crap at Atlantis if you compare it to the rooms you have at say GT or even Palace. A/C? No way.

They would only crack up the BBQ on a good weather day, but you usually would have to either order in or get out to feed (that is if you wanted something else to eat than pussy). The bar there could get overcrowded and you might have to wait for ages for a drink.

I find the service level today to be just about the same as it was then, but I have not been doing FKKs for that long though, only about 5 years, and during these five years I find that it is pretty much the same stuff.

Chivaz

NastyBoy
03-30-07, 20:33
Oh Yeah! That Laura sure had some big beautiful titties. :D

NB

I'll contribute to the Atlantis nostalgia. It was my first FKK back in 2003.

Over three or four visits, I had the luck to see:

*** Laura the blonde bombshell with the sloppy bjs (Kazakhstan)

Cheers
RtW

El Curo
03-30-07, 22:13
Not to mention an incredible behind if we are talking about the same girl. In the end I heard she has a huge bust up with her "minder" outside the club and was never seen again.

Somebody else I have never seen a mention of is Suzie the half Hungarian and half Canadian girl. I think this was the best BBBJ going in Germany. Anybody with news of Suzie?

Henio
03-30-07, 23:22
Not to mention an incredible behind if we are talking about the same girl. In the end I heard she has a huge bust up with her "minder" outside the club and was never seen again....

That is BS, she is at FKK Colosseum in Augsburg and goes by the name Vivian

Euro100
03-31-07, 03:30
That is BS, she is at FKK Colosseum in Augsburg and goes by the name Vivian

Yup, correct. I have done her twice in the last 14 months at ColA. And Vivian is better than ever.

Wanking
07-02-07, 20:32
lots of Atlantis footage is the last few videos...

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=615950&postcount=150

Note for newbies : Atlantis is now closed...

Jackyo
07-02-07, 22:05
These videos are somewhat entertaining if you ignore the cheesy background music and the very basic general information on Germany and German culture.

The swimming pools and the exercise equipment shown in the first video are at Atlantis.

The second video shows him giving a tour of the Sankt Augustine-Meindorf club (it closed probably in 02 (?)).

Its definitely this club because there is a hole in the wall behind the reception desk.

One of the women working at Bernds (her name is on the tip of my tongue -she is the one who can be quite bitchy) used to man the reception. She's the petite one with the well toned leg muscles.

She'd take a short cut between the reception area and the living room by going through the hole.

Jackyo
07-03-07, 12:06
I am up to the fourth video of this series.

He does a guided tour of Atlantis with an American chick, Diana, who is the one of the few American women at any of these clubs.

I once had a conversation with her in German at the elevated couch area and I was puzzled by her accent only to find out later she was an American.

I wonder where she is now.

I've met other American women on other ocassions before: one at Babylon and one at Wiago.

American women are quite rare.

A clue on when this was filmed: Diana gives prices for a half hour and hour in D Marks.

I had totally forgotten about the self-cleaning toilet seats at Atlantis. It was quite unique to this place.

Ah nostalgia!

Hessen Bub
07-03-07, 13:08
I'm a little bit dissappointed: It's the same 5 or 6 girls he is waling around with. I've recognized 2 or 3 of them, but there's not a lot to see apart from some shots from inside Atlantis that bring back a lot of memories. I've had quite a lot of great sessions and days in there.

Hessen Bub

Wanking
07-03-07, 13:16
I'm a little bit dissappointed
No your not, You are delighted at all the old memories that have come flooding back into your horny mind :D

Nashluv69
07-03-07, 14:05
I broke my FKK cherry at this location. My fondest memory was the shock that this place gave me. Spent my first two hours there just freaking out on how great it was (I'm from the states, you know, the sexually repressed place). I kept saying to myself, "this can't be real". That first day I spent 10 hours at the club and popped 8 of the hottest women from all over the world. Thank god it was real and now all I ever think about is going back to Germany to take in the FKK's. Since then I only have good sex once a year, all week long though, when I take my annual pilgrimage to Germany to take in the FKK's. Now that Atlantis is closed, I alternate my visits between World, Oase and Bernd's. Met Iseeu and Eric Burton on my last trip. Iseeu is one hell of a guy and knows the German scene extremely well (thanks for all the info and again hope to cross mongering paths someday). Eric Burton knows the Asia scene best and I hope to get there someday and meet up with him. As for now, Germany has won my heart. Can't wait until November when I can return.

Nashluv69

Euro100
07-03-07, 14:27
No your not, You are delighted at all the old memories that have come flooding back into your horny mind :D

OOOOOHHHH, I agree. The memories got triggered by this video! What a trip Atlantis was. And the video just does not begin to capture the sensory overload that one experienced entering Atlantis. So many women, and everything seemed possible. The light was just dim enough that they all looked gorgeous and desirable, at least from a few yards distance.

Thanks, Wanking, for breaking all kinds of copyright laws for our benefit ;)

Wanking
07-03-07, 14:45
Thanks, Wanking, for breaking all kinds of copyright laws for our benefit ;)
He he, as I said dont expect the videos to be there forever, so download em now while they are!!!:D

Dedalus
07-04-07, 00:15
I'm a little bit dissappointed: It's the same 5 or 6 girls he is waling around with. I've recognized 2 or 3 of them, but there's not a lot to see apart from some shots from inside Atlantis that bring back a lot of memories. I've had quite a lot of great sessions and days in there.

Hessen Bub

Seeing Marina again made me long for the good ole' days.

Thanks Wanking for the memories!!!

Cheers,

Dedalus

Math F
10-24-07, 22:46
Looks like this club has been reopened at a different location just a couple of days ago:

http://www.fkk-atlantis.de/kontakt.html

Entrance is 50 EUR. Same management? - I don't know.

Some girls from the 'old' Atlantis are back again. I can't remember the names.

Euro Wanderer
10-25-07, 08:37
That club has been there for a while under the name Elite.

Hessen Bub
10-25-07, 10:05
Yes, they did some kind of revival. But besides the CI, some part of the management and girls these too clubs do have nothing in common. The times, they are a changing.

Hessen Bub

Sky Ryder
08-30-08, 12:19
Well yesterday afternoon was a day of leisure and the difficult decision was where I was going to spend the day fulfilling my carnal desires. As much as I enjoyed my last trip to Villa Vertigo and Golden Time, I wasn't going to drive the 250 km for an afternoon/evening. I could always go back to Oase, and it was tempting, Palace is on the do not visit list for me, and while I need to visit World at least once I guess, I really wanted to try something smaller, and a little more intimate. I took a look at the( http://www.isaw-db.com/map_de.html ) ,map (what a great resource! Thanks to whomever did this!!) and made a short list of clubs near my current hotel. I thought that I would visit Paradise first just to take a look and then go from there with Atlanits (http://www.fkk-atlantis.de/home_en.php) the next stop and if that wasn't working for me then off to Oase. Well I stopped at Paradise, it was about 1pm and the door was locked, which as it turns out was probably a blessing. The place looks run down from the outside all painted in purple and when I got a look at a couple of the gals that must live on site, as they viewed me out of their windows, I decided it was time to leave...quickly.
As an aside, I purchased a Garmin Nuvi 250 at a Saturn store for 129 euros and it may be the best money I have spent since I got here. It is fully loaded with all of Europe and I couldn't find these places without it. It is small and works if you walk, bike, or in the car!
Okay loaded up the Atlantis address and 30 odd km later pull into the parking lot. Atlantis even puts a notice about using GPS on the website and it made a difference, smart people!
I entered and a cute little blond took my 50E and gave me a towel, no robes here. I showered, and came out into the lounge, when it hit me....I am the only monger in the place! It is about 2pm and it is just me! I take a tour and Naomi is the first girl I see, there is something about a lady with scars for tatoos the just doesn't quite do it for me, more about that later.
What struck me was how nicely decorated the club is, I really liked the way they have it laid out and everything is positioned well! Angelica got me a drink and I toured the place. I only saw 4 ladies, and two of them were not going to make my list. By the time I went upstairs and took a look at the zimmers, there were a couple of more ladies that had emerged.
One was Suzanne, a dark haired slender cutie, that was a possibility, and Celine, an older lady from France (she says) that is attractive and gave me the vibe that she would be quite good at her profession. Naomi is on the website and is from Jamaica, and since every girl in the place now knew I only speak English and Spanish, she was shadowing my every move. I suspect hoping to get a session before the rest of the lineup appeared, she was talking to me and even though I told her I was just going to relax, she was never far away from my location. She finally said to me, " You should be nice to the ladies", and I replied I am always nice to them as long as they are nice to me also. She then asked me why I didn't "be nice to me", I told her that I was nice to her, but I had other interests that day. That was the most pleasant way I could think of to tell her she wasn't going to session with me, and it seemed to work.
I was thinking about whether to get Celine or Suzanna for the first session when a rather large girl ( I found out later she is from Romania) walked thru followed by two SMOKIN' hot young slender blondes! She was giving them a tour of the facilities and it was obvious it was their first day.
Well I immediately reset the decision tree. I waited for the tour to end, and a few minutes later the blondes disappeared into the ladies room. The tour guide spotted me and came over to introduce herself. She said if I needed anything, to let her know, (she also was hoping for a quick session, but was larger than my taste) and she also offered to translate for me.
When the blondes emerged from the ladies room I got their attention and asked them to come sit with me. It was funny, because about three ladies all told me "they don't speak English", I said "I know, but we will work it out" and after a few confusing moments, they sat down. Mimi and Liza are their names, from Romania they said. Mimi is a little taller, and has the face of an angel, and it you like tall, lithe, young, nubile blondes, well she is a poster girl for them. If Mimi is 1, then Liza is 1A, and has a little more outgoing personality and understands/speaks a little English. The girls wanted me to take them both, and I wanted to do them both, but I knew it wouldn't happen in 30 mins., so I had to choose. My head was telling me to take Liza, because she was more outgoing, but I couldn't get the vision of Mimi bent over in her heels out of my head, so after a somewhat awkward moment I gestured for Mimi that I wanted to go to the zimmer.
This is always tough for me, ( by this time there are a grand total of two punters in the club) because I know the other girls are "pissed" because this newbie walks in and takes the only client away after 30 mins in the club. I don't usally go for the "model" look, because I like curves, but as we were ascending the staircase, all I could think was "today it is good to be me".
Once in the room, I knew I should have listened to my head and not lil' Sky. That angelic mouth said no to kissing, no to BBBJ, no to CIM(or C anywhere outside of condom), basically tensed when I touched her. I tried to be patient, but it was obvious that she either hadn't thought this whole working thing thru or was going to get by on her looks (which are divine). Well I wasn't going to waste the vision and lubed her up, on went the cover, and I went to work. First, face to face, ankles over my shoulder, driving as hard as I could and then standing her up, bent over from behind. I will tell you, the vision was all I hoped, but that is all I got!
Downstairs we went and there were a lot of looks when I walked thru out to the pool area. By this time there were a total of 5 or 6 guys and about 10 ladies. I needed to recharge and made a promise that before I left I was going to do Liza, just to satisfy my curiousity.
After about 30 mins I was reading the paper outside when I curvy little dark haired gal at at the table. I had seen her before, but she always was wrapped in a towel and it was difficult to see what was underneath. She spoke passable English and told me she was Turkish/Italian and had been at the club a few months. I had a feeling she wore the towel for a reason, and told her I needed to "recharge", in about an hour, Celine, the French lady came over and started talking and told me she gave a good massage and was excellent at French. I had a feeling that she would be a good session, so I asked how much extra the massage cost. She said, massage, French, 50 Euros total, time is not important. So off we went, as it turns out I was right, she gave a decent massage, great head and told me she had had two cookies (my words) from my DATY. She said, "you very nice man for me". I was very happy with the session and we went to my locker for payment. I gave her 50 E and closed the door, and she said "No", I said why, and she drew 100 in the air (she speaks FRench and Italian, and German, but not much English.) I explained to her that before the session you told me 50 E for all and time not important. She told me I misunderstood and we went over the 30 mins, so it was more. I now have to make a decision, to make a scene, or suck it up and pay, but make my displeasure known to her. I gave her the extra 50, turned my back and walked away into the shower. After a shower, I went out to the pool area and got some food, they had a nice barbque, and sat down to eat, Celine came over and started to explain, I waved her off and told her not to worry, I understand completely and that she knew what she told me. I didin't want a big scene, but I am sure she knew I wasn't happy. She went to get one of the girls to translate, I explained to the translator that I understood her completely and that it was okay, I will know what to do in the future and to let the matter end.
This is the second time I have had a misunderstanding about the money in two different clubs, so I have to think that some of the problem might be me. This time I tried to clear everything up before because I had a feeling this might happen, but it still didn't work. I don't know if the girls "have to" charge the extra for the time in the zimmer or not. I don't know if they have to give the management a cut of every 30 min session or not, but I do know I was not pleased. I am still learning.
Now it is decision time, it is about 8 pm and I wanted to see if more girls arrive for the evening. Jessy ( I think it was her, the body looked similar, but can't tell from the blurred face) came and she is ALL women, tall, curvy, wearing knee high leather boots and nothing else. I was tempted, but then as I passed the hot tub, the two "newbie" blondes were "soaking" and invited me to join them. I don't think Mimi realized she wasn't a good time, but I still was interested in Liza, so in I go. We make gestures and giggle a little and then to my surprise they both start "fondling" me with their feet. An even bigger surprise was Lil' Sky responded! Liza smiled and said "lets go" I told her to give me a few minutes to let dinner settle (really to make sure it wasn't a "fluke erection") and I wanted her to take a few minutes to spruce up after the hot tub.
About 2o mins, later I found Liza and motioned for her to take me to a zimmer, she had a surprised look on her face and then a big smile!
Well my first impression was correct, great head and she either is a great actress or surprised herself with a convulsing DATY orgasm. She had a big smile as she mounted up for cowgirl, and damn was she tight. I knew she was being streched as she lowered herself on me. but the view in the mirrors of the round little bottom, working on me was delicious. She sensed I wanted something more, and dismounted and got down on all fours, as I got behind her, she directed me into position and what delight! I couldn't believe I came with such force for the third session of the day. It was a true surprise, I thought it might wind up as a hand job, but it was the best of the day. Afterwards, instead of jumping up to leave as her friend had done, she cuddled and stroked and seemed to enjoy the moment. As we left I told her I knew I had made a mistake and the next time she would be my first, and barring something extraordinary she will!
One of the senior members here has indicated that he prefers the smaller clubs because there is less pressure, and you can get to know the girls. I, too enjoy this aspect and think in Atlantis I have found what I want in a small club. It is close to FRA, so I can visit easily and while I wish there was somewhere outdoors to session, I really like the layout and decor. I don't know about the girls, but I think I can find enough to keep me interested. I will still visit Oase, just for the sheer numbers and variety, but Atlantis should be on everyone's "give it a try" list. I think you will be pleased, I know I was!
They take credit cards and the fees are 50 entrance and 50 sessions.
Enjoy,
Sky

Jackyo
08-31-08, 05:58
The club you went to is not the original Atlantis. That club was in Altenstadt. That club is what this thread is all about.

The Atlantis you went to is in Muenster-Altheim.

Obviously its an attempt to capitalize on the goodwill built up by the original.

Sky Ryder
08-31-08, 10:21
Thanks Jackyo! Should I repost this report in another area, maybe the "Other FKK" thread? It was a great time in any event. I appreciate your advice about some of the lesser known clubs.

Sky

Jackyo
08-31-08, 12:04
Thanks Jackyo! Should I repost this report in another area, maybe the "Other FKK" thread? It was a great time in any event. I appreciate your advice about some of the lesser known clubs.

Sky
I don't know if its worthwhile reposting.

This thread was, for all purposes, dead and mostly a nostalgia thread. As to whether it should be repurposed for the Muenster-Altheim club isthe question.

Ortos
02-03-09, 09:57
Like Lazarus, rising from the dead, I breathe a bit of life into this thread since, quite by accident really, specific memories of this place have surfaced in the valuable discussions now taking place in the World thread. Radler, now a special kind of Stalker or Lurker (lol), and I have exchanged a PM or two about specific girl memories from the "good ole days in Altenstadt" and it occurred to me that rather than keep any on-going nostalgia discussions private, it might be more advantageous to post them in this public thread. Ja? This is purely for those of us Bozo-the-Clown-Idiots who love and thrive on Nostalgia:

--Ekliges Lauern (Hey, what would Matt Lauer of the Today Show think of your handle now, eh?), recently made reference to his vivid memory of a Thai girl squatting down to her knees to give him a bbbj in public by the bar. This comment immediately rekindled my own vivid memory of seeing a lovely Oriental girl doing the same. She was Thai girl named Suzi if my clouded memory serves. I had a few great sessions with her as well, the first of which was initiated at the bar with her pattened public bbbj!

Ekliges Lauern: "I remember two Thai girls from Atlantis, names long since forgotten. The older of the two had an inverted or collasped nipple, was a bit of a BBBJCIM specialist and would spend any remaining time of the the half hour massaging you. She tended to be a hardworker, sometimes working from open to close. At one point, she tried to get me to give her my address in the US. She said she wanted to send something to me. I gave her a fake address as I was concerned if I happened to be living with a woman at the time, it would be a little awkward explaining why a Thai woman in Germany was sending me mail.

The one I was referring to was younger and better looking. She was a stunner in my book. Long straight jet black hair and a beautiful face and body. I'm sure in her mind she was sealing the deal when she dropped to her knees at the bar. All I could think of was that I had died and gone to heaven."

Turns out Suzi may NOT have been the same one reported by the Lurker, because the one I remember was not thin with long hair, but shorter and stockier (not fat, though) with hair just below the shoulders. Great smooth skin, though. I told Suzi her English was surprisingly good, and she said she had had an American GI boyfriend for a while and that helped...

--This Suzi, a definite Thai girl, is not to be confused with another Suzzi that was perhaps the most famous Blow-Job queen reigning in Atlantis back then (2001-2002), a petitish Hungarian girl who had lived in Canada a long time. She was great, and hand a kind of Czech Linda cult following for the upper escheon bbbjcim performance she would famously deliver...on more than one occassion in full public view on one of the sofas or even on the big bed in the rear of the club adjacent to the swimming pool mentioned by Dedalus. It was indeed used from time to time...

--Ekliges Lauern also commented to me: "Do you remember a young-ish, like 22, pretty Iranian girl there? There may have been two as I remember her telling me her sister worked there as well. Very sweet girl, I remember her singing to me after a session. A little like Sophie in that she was just super sweet and the sex was very initimate. Only went with her once, but have never forgotten her."

I think back myself and I remember for about 10 months before Atlantis closed there was a fantastic Persian girl who --get this!-- actually lived in Barcelona (according to her own account). I have seen her working at Oase as well back in that general time frame. I think her name was Shayla or something similar. Very curvy figure, pretty face, dark eyes, creamy white smooth skin. Put her performance was really over the top GFE-wise. I recall that when she was with a male customer, she was totally into him, and one had the feeling that you were the center of her world! As you say, Just like Sophie at F39. Seldom DFKed with such passion as this Iranian girl would produce.

--A comparison has often been made between Atlantis and Palace in the post-Atlantis days. I believe it is accurate myself. But this is funny: I think back and try to recall if there are any original Atlantis girls that are still in circualation at any FKK club today. Well, I ran into one at Palace both in Dec '08 and in Jan '09: the Czech Simone who as a very young girl was part of the illustrius Czech contingent that used to requent the outer ring of "The Pit" at Atlantis. (that is what I call the ciruclar section opp the bar.) This girl is still in the buss, granted not looking so good as 7 years ago, and with an enhanced chest. But she is still there...but for me a No-go girl, not the GFE type like some of her former Czech co-horts. Remember the tall, leggy Vera at Atlantis, who used to wear glasses and later ended up at World during that club's first years as Cindy? Remeber the great Saskia, a Czech MILF that is still for me one of the top FKK session memories I've ever had? or Leona (?) who ended up at PHG for a while, the petitish girl with a nice tatoo on her bottuck cheek, bleached blonde hair in a pony tail! Wow! And there are others too...

--Actually if you want to find other Atlantis girls still in the business: Head to Palace for the day shift: Angelika from Siberia, former Miss Atlantis, still doing her stuff; or the ROMANIAN (Not Italian!!!) Nicoletta, still at Palace daytime. Both are mentioned here and there in reports recently. Can anybody name additional Atlantis girls still in action?

--I remember a great girl, whose name excapes me, from Croatia. She had darkish skin, but was a real powerhouse performer. She had a sister named Tina, I think, who was also there sometimes. I last saw her at the start of Palace days a few years back. She was heavier then, but still a top session. Dedalus, help me: What was her name?

Lastly, I reported below in a post on this thread a year or two ago that just for nostalgia's sake I actually drove out to the Industrial Park where Atlantis is located just to see what it looked like. The place was the same, with the Atlantis sign still in place as if nothing had changed. Just locked up. Whatever happened to that facility? Anybody know?

Oh, how I thrive on the memories...Thanks, Radler, for brining it up!

Ortos

Henio
02-04-09, 17:35
I remember a great girl, whose name excapes me, from Croatia. She had darkish skin, but was a real powerhouse performer. She had a sister named Tina, I think, who was also there sometimes. I last saw her at the start of Palace days a few years back. She was heavier then, but still a top session. Dedalus, help me: What was her name?
Ortos That would be Celina, the biggest storyteller of the business. She would spin these great lie stories. It was fun. I knew she was lying, she knew I knew, and I knew that she knew that I knew, but it was still a loads of fun. Tina was not her sister, but they sure did look a like, and Celina is Albanian, but that is besides the point.

I met Celina at Palace sometime in 2007. She had packed on about 10 kgs and did not look so great.

Interesting about the Thai girls, just so happens I had one of my best sessions at Atlantis with a Thai girl. Never seen her again since that one time. She was a pretty one, regular build and had a lot of nice jewelry, one noticable on her upper arm (kind of a bracelet on upper arm). Did anal with her and she had me put one of them extra thick condoms on, felt like I had a tire tube around my dick. It was still all good.

Dedalus
02-04-09, 18:20
That would be Celina, the biggest storyteller of the business. She would spin these great lie stories. It was fun. I knew she was lying, she knew I knew, and I knew that she knew that I knew, but it was still a loads of fun. Tina was not her sister, but they sure did look a like, and Celina is Albanian, but that is besides the point.

I met Celina at Palace sometime in 2007. She had packed on about 10 kgs and did not look so great.

Interesting about the Thai girls, just so happens I had one of my best sessions at Atlantis with a Thai girl. Never seen her again since that one time. She was a pretty one, regular build and had a lot of nice jewelry, one noticeable on her upper arm (kind of a bracelet on upper arm). Did anal with her and she had me put one of them extra thick condoms on, felt like I had a tire tube around my dick. It was still all good.

Hey,

Henio beat me to it (As usual). Celine was certainly a wild one. One of the first up-sellers that I ever had. Fun girl though. I did several sessions with her on the bed in the main area.

She went from Atlantis to Oase and then to Palace where she went by the name "Laetitia". And yes, she did indeed get heavy. And quickly. Sort of like Jessica Simpson. Still kept a good fan-base, though.

One thing I distinctly remember about her was that she was into encouraging dirty talk. "Oh ja! Fick mich du Schwein. Ich bin sooo Geil. Ich bin deine kleine Drecksau. Mach meine Muschi feucht mit deiner Zunge. Oh Ja! SAUGEN!!! OH JA!!!! Dein Schwanz ist sooo GEIL! Ich will deine warme Suppe schlucken!!"

Especially if there was a crowd. She must have considered this advertising.

Anyone who doesn't remember public action at Atlantis, must never have been there when Celine or Tina (the Lithuanian, not Celine's "sister") were working. Or Cindy for that matter. Never did an open session with her at Atlantis, but I got plenty of couch blow jobs from her. Cindy was amazing!!! Set the club standard wherever she went. At Palace one had to be lucky to snag her.

Atlantis was where I first saw and bedded Marina. Girl was quite literally bewitching (right, HB?). Looks, charm, GREAT service. She's gone, but not forgotten.

Viola (Rus), Laura, Angelique, Dilara, Melanie, Nadine, and a host of others made Atlantis a must on any weekend or mid-week Frankfurt road-trip.

Cheers,

Dedalus

Henio
02-04-09, 19:18
First time I met Celine at Atlantis she was standing at the area right across the bar (to your right when you enter the room). The bar area was pretty crowded at the time. When I was passing by, she turned her ass towards me, bended over and shouted "lick my ass please". Did a sesion with her that day and numerous others in the following months and years.

...but I also remember Atlantis as a place with rather shitty rooms, no food except when they would BBQ, but the lineup kind of made up for that and you could order in food if hungry.

Never had any attempt to rip me off there, but I must say that my total visits there were probably not more than 15, which makes about 45 sessions. My preference was always Atlantis rather than Oase at the time although I probably split my visits to these places 50/50. When World opened, I would check it out every now and then and always found it lacking in lineup until about a year or more after it opened.

Toscana
02-04-09, 20:47
--Actually if you want to find other Atlantis girls still in the business: Head to Palace for the day shift: Angelika from Siberia, former Miss Atlantis, still doing her stuff; or the ROMANIAN (Not Italian!!!) Nicoletta, still at Palace daytime. Both are mentioned here and there in reports recently. Can anybody name additional Atlantis girls still in action?The last two girls I did at Atlantis were said Nicoletta and Greek Linda, both of course still on the mats at Palace and Oase respectively. Both good-lookers to this day.

But Nicoletta was a very poor session; judging by reports she is generally rather better than I experienced, so it was probably just a one-off failure. I was really taken by Linda, hardly surprising as we spent a good twenty minutes working our way up the stairs in the queue for rooms, where she proceeded to give me a full-blown BBBJ from a lower step. Never did find my towel. In contrast, she has dropped off from that high standard, and I no longer go with her.

Ortos
02-04-09, 21:10
The last two girls I did at Atlantis were said Nicoletta and Greek Linda, both of course still on the mats at Palace and Oase respectively. Both good-lookers to this day.

But Nicoletta was a very poor session; judging by reports she is generally rather better than I experienced, so it was probably just a one-off failure. I was really taken by Linda, hardly surprising as we spent a good twenty minutes working our way up the stairs in the queue for rooms, where she proceeded to give me a full-blown BBBJ from a lower step. Never did find my towel. In contrast, she has dropped off from that high standard, and I no longer go with her.

Very Interesting about Linda of Greece, who, as you correctly noted, still is/has for several years been working Oase. Some girls get better with time and experience in these clubs...others like Linda were better when they first started and then crash/burn in performance as time goes on and they get tainted. Another girl that fits this pattern btw is Veronika from Latvia, who used to be dynamite when first in the bussiness, but got tainted through time...like Sunny too...

Now Nicoletta, one of the original Romanians I remember working the FKK scene way back in like 2000-1! That was even before there was a wide-spread negative aura around "being Romanian." How old must she be now do you think? She looked hot from a distance, but as you got closer --and she was aided by the famous "dark lighting" of Atlantis-- the more you saw her real look. Up the stairs in the proper light she didn't look as great as downstairs. I had one session only with her back then and would never repeat as well: And that sqeaky voice? I don't see too many postive reports about her other than by newbies who swallow hook-line-and-sinker her bs story about being Italian...she probably still gives a lack-lustre session by high fkk standards...

Imagine the Palace Day Shift now: these two veterarns, Nicoletta and Angelina, still at it. I wonder if they ever sit down together for a coffee and a fag and just shoot the shit about the old Atlantis days too...?

On another front:

So far I can point to the following girls who were at Atlantis and are (incredulously) still working today:

Simone Czech: Palace
Hannah Czech: Oase
Linda Greece: Oase
Nicoletta Romania: Palace
Angelika Siberia: Palace

Can we add to this list scouring Deutschland far and wide?

Ortos

Fats
02-04-09, 22:25
On another front:

So far I can point to the following girls who were at Atlantis and are (incredulously) still working today:

Simone Czech: Palace
Hannah Czech: Oase
Linda Greece: Oase
Nicoletta Romania: Palace
Angelika Siberia: Palace

Can we add to this list scouring Deutschland far and wide?

Ortos

A few more:

Patricia Cologne: Palace
Janette Czech: Finca Erotica
Laura/Vivien Kazakhstan: Colosseum

Ortos
02-04-09, 22:32
A few more:

Patricia Cologne: Palace
Janette Czech: Finca Erotica
Laura/Vivien Kazakhstan: Colosseum

That famous Laura Khazak is still working? Wow! This was perhaps one of the top girls at Atlantis who used to give lots of public bbbjs pre-zimmer for her lucky clients.

About Janette Czech: can you give a few descriptive notes as I can't seem to locate her in my memory banks? Thanks...

Really when I think back about Atlantis in its heyday: there was so much more public action going on than now-a-days in the Hessen three. No way to escape that conclusion is there?

Ortos

Shark16
02-04-09, 22:35
Raphaela, Brazil? (Oase 2008/have not seen her in a while)

Fats
02-05-09, 00:22
About Janette Czech: can you give a few descriptive notes as I can't seem to locate her in my memory banks? Thanks...

Janette was a thekenfrau at Atlantis who decided to work the other side of the counter. She has red hair and always sat in the corner by the restrooms in the main room. Her pictures are on the Finca Erotica website.

Laura/Vivien has pictures on the FKK Colosseum website as well.

Ekliges Lauern
02-05-09, 02:32
Really when I think back about Atlantis in its heyday: there was so much more public action going on than now-a-days in the Hessen three. No way to escape that conclusion is there?

Completely agree. Of course, the Kinos have become the acceptable for public action these days. For that reason I won't visit a club without one.

Ekliges Lauern
02-05-09, 02:35
Interesting about the Thai girls, just so happens I had one of my best sessions at Atlantis with a Thai girl. Never seen her again since that one time. She was a pretty one, regular build and had a lot of nice jewelry, one noticable on her upper arm (kind of a bracelet on upper arm). Did anal with her and she had me put one of them extra thick condoms on, felt like I had a tire tube around my dick. It was still all good.

That was the girl that blew me at the bar. I remember the jewelry. I didn't bugger her ass as I'm not a booty bandit (not that there's anything wrong with that) but I do remember her being a great session.

Ekliges Lauern
02-05-09, 02:44
Lastly, I reported below in a post on this thread a year or two ago that just for nostalgia's sake I actually drove out to the Industrial Park where Atlantis is located just to see what it looked like. The place was the same, with the Atlantis sign still in place as if nothing had changed. Just locked up. Whatever happened to that facility? Anybody know?

Oh, how I thrive on the memories...Thanks, Radler, for brining it up!

Well, if we keep posting in the Altantis forum, there will undoubtedly be a steady stream of newbee visitors thinking the club is still open and a top club.

Wish I could remember the Persian girls name. There are a handful of girls that I have been with that I will never forget for how they made me feel for half an hour. She is one of them. I really don't care if she's 10 years older now, fat, jaded, etc. I'd still like another to spend another 1/2 hour with her in the room.

Akibono
02-05-09, 05:44
Does anyone remember Lawra (sp?) I think from Russia. Blonde with an outrageous waist to hip ration and gorgeous legs. Small tits which were very nicely enhanced. I was disappointed when I felt them. Used to give a mean BJ. Ah! the memories.

Fkk Lover
02-05-09, 07:54
Wish I could remember the Persian girls name. There are a handful of girls that I have been with that I will never forget for how they made me feel for half an hour. She is one of them. I really don't care if she's 10 years older now, fat, jaded, etc. I'd still like another to spend another 1/2 hour with her in the room.

Ortos is right her name was Shayla at Oase, something else at Atlantis... Maya, maybe? Towards the end (last I saw her was maybe in '04), she was indeed getting substantially plump.

Ortos
02-05-09, 10:09
Ortos is right her name was Shayla at Oase, something else at Atlantis... Maya, maybe? Towards the end (last I saw her was maybe in '04), she was indeed getting substantially plump.

That was her name!!! at Atlantis she was Maya!! Fantastic session, by todays standards off the charts GFE...Hey maybe so many of these great girls SEEM off the charts to me today because the memory of it all enhances the experiences? Who knows...but please give me a time machine!

@Fats: Thanks for those photos! That is the best way to describe a girl too...now I remember her! And Laura: Wow, she looks so great in that photo, though I remember her with blonde hair...but Khazaks normally have darkish hair, let's call the colour "Borat black." I could swear I recall Dedalus telling me he used to bang that body back then...

@Radler (sorry too lazy to spell your new handle): About the public sex being more prevalent in the older days: this holds I think for both Atlantis and Oase. The fact that Oase had a kino back then still did not detract from the amount of public bbbjs at least. I seem to recall that it was almost standard at both places during that time for there to be some kind of 5-10minute foreplay on the couch before one went to the zimmer. Nowadays...as you say, it is the kino or bust...

I sure am enjoying this nostalgia attack myself, although I am sure some other senior posters think we are nuts! But I am kind of waiting for some newbie to post a question: "Can anybody provide public transport directions to this club Atlantis? I'd like to visit..."

Ortos

Hessen Bub
02-05-09, 12:47
That would be Celina,

Celine, as I recall. Always told the story about being sister with Daniela. ;) She (Celine) was my first fuck at Atlantis. Last time I saw her was at Palace at least 6 months ago, different name and yes, plus 10 to 15 kilos.

Still working:

Kathi (DomRep) at Palace
Maria (DomRep) at Palace
Lisa (Cuba) at Palace
Shanna/Serena/Katharina (Germany) at Palace
Judith (Hungary) at Oase
Viktoria (Poen) at Oase
Daniela (Croatia) at Palace
Viagra (Brasil) - moving around, last seen at Artemis
Michelle/Natalie (Miss Minsk) at Paradise

HB

Ekliges Lauern
02-05-09, 14:08
That was her name!!! at Atlantis she was Maya!! Fantastic session, by todays standards off the charts GFE...Hey maybe so many of these great girls SEEM off the charts to me today because the memory of it all enhances the experiences? Who knows...but please give me a time machine!

Maya! That was it. You are right, she was off the charts. Only one I could compare her to recently is Sophie, although Maya was younger back then and more attractive.

She was probably around 22-23 back then, so pretty, fuckable and sweet.

I don't think it is time that has enhanced the memory or declining standards. She was simply a stand out performer, much like Sophie is today. If the forums were as popular back then as they are now, she would be a destination girl herself.

Ortos
02-05-09, 16:43
Celine, as I recall. Always told the story about being sister with Daniela. ;) She (Celine) was my first fuck at Atlantis. Last time I saw her was at Palace at least 6 months ago, different name and yes, plus 10 to 15 kilos.

Still working:

Kathi (DomRep) at Palace
Maria (DomRep) at Palace
Lisa (Cuba) at Palace
Shanna/Serena/Katharina (Germany) at Palace
Judith (Hungary) at Oase
Viktoria (Poen) at Oase
Daniela (Croatia) at Palace
Viagra (Brasil) - moving around, last seen at Artemis
Michelle/Natalie (Miss Minsk) at Paradise

HB

Are you saying you actually saw Celine, THE ex-Atlantis Celine from Albania, working at Palace within the past six months? I am amazed she is still around. I know she got heavy, but I would probably still session with her again just for old-time's sake. I bet she is still a good session.

You give a pretty long list there. I don't recall Judith (Hungary) from Oase working at Atlantis. She would have been too young, no?

Now you've jogged my memory, I've just recalled another ex-Atlantis girl still working, or at least until quite recently:

Olga from Belarus at World

Dedalus
02-05-09, 18:28
You give a pretty long list there. I don't recall Judith (Hungary) from Oase working at Atlantis. She would have been too young, no?

Hey Ortos,

Yeah, HB is right. I never did a session with her at Atlantis but she was there. Never spoke to her there there either. Truth is I never really had a click with her until she had been at Oase for about a year. Now, of course she is one of my favorites. Wish that there were more like her.

Cheers,

Dedalus

Henio
02-05-09, 20:04
...Viktoria (Poen) at Oase
Very nice girl that is below standard in terms of sex in the room, but pleasant to chat with.

Here is another trivia: Vietnamese girl, short and rather thin with the cutest face. Said she was from Koln (if I remember right) and would come down to Atlantis to work every now and then. Told me she did so because she was lazy and did not want to have a regular job. Born in Germany by Vietnamese parents. Had a great session with her but never seen her after that. Anyone know?

Explorer415
02-05-09, 23:56
My memories of Atlantis are from 2001 when I visited the club a few times that summer. I remember some excellent sessions with Russian blond Marina, tight bodied brunette Russian named Marsha and I believe German/Czech or Hungarian blond named Pink with the sweetest smile and bright blue eyes. Those memories fade slow.

Hessen Bub
02-06-09, 09:13
Are you saying you actually saw Celine, THE ex-Atlantis Celine from Albania, working at Palace within the past six months? I am amazed she is still around. I know she got heavy, but I would probably still session with her again just for old-time's sake. I bet she is still a good session.

No, I haven't seen her within the last 6 months. Sorry for you. ;)

And yes, Judith was at Atlantis. She will be 26 this year.

Two more:

Bany/Bunny (Cuba) at Artemis
Jennifer (DomRep) at Artemis

HB

Vito Corleone
02-06-09, 10:27
Well, if we keep posting in the Altantis forum, there will undoubtedly be a steady stream of newbee visitors thinking the club is still open and a top club.

Is Atlantis still open? I thought it was shut down.

Ortos
02-06-09, 11:41
Is Atlantis still open? I thought it was shut down.

Do you need directions to the club? I will provide if you promise to post a report and please don't tip the girls....

O

Vito Corleone
02-06-09, 12:41
Do you need directions to the club? I will provide if you promise to post a report and please don't tip the girls....

O
Please send the directions ASAP! I'll try my best to give only 5-15 Euro tips.

Ekliges Lauern
02-06-09, 13:36
Please send the directions ASAP! I'll try my best to give only 5-15 Euro tips.

I suggest an ISG meet up at Atlantis this Saturday. Who is in?

Gfe Finder
02-07-09, 02:08
Will you be bringing the time machine as well? ;)

Vito Corleone
02-10-09, 02:56
Any ISGers in town to hook up on February 29th?

Tropical Joe
02-20-09, 03:36
The first time I went to Atlantis was in July of 2002 and Atlantis was the first brothel that I had ever gone to in Europe. The first time I went to Atlantis I was in such awe that I thought wow, in all my life I've never been anywhere even one millionth as great as here and I was so happy that I was going to be there for 9 days straight. I wished that those 9 days could last forever, but of course all great things have to come to an end.

One of the girls I had on my first 9 day trip there was Laura from Kazakhstan. Laura has a very nice red tounge which is very smooth, and she has such a great body with a very flat stomach, and very nicely filled out buns and hips. So to me Laura is a goddess. The first time I was with her she had real breasts that were sort of pear shaped and they stuck straight out. Latter she got her breasts enhanced, but I liked them better when they were real.

The greatest girl I ever had at Atlantis was Oksana from Russia. To me Oksana was the ultimate girl. Kissing Oksana felt so great that some times while kissing her I got so overwhelmed with pleasure that I had to pull away, laugh for a few seconds, then go right back to kissing. Also Oksana always made me feel that she was enjoying everything even a lot more than I was. I had a bunch of sessions with Oksana in November of 2003, but after then I was never able to find her again. I wish I could find her again, but that is pretty hopeless now.

When Atlantis was closed down the mayor of Altenstadt said "Atlantis will reopen over my dead body". I don't know if Altenstadt still has the same mayor or not, but maybe some day Altenstadt will have a mayor who will let Atlantis reopen. So maybe some day Atlantis will reopen just as long as the building isn't torn down or totally renovated or something.

Jackyo
02-20-09, 11:51
The first time I went to Atlantis was in July of 2002 and Atlantis was the first brothel that I had ever gone to in Europe. The first time I went to Atlantis I was in such awe that I thought wow, in all my life I've never been anywhere even one millionth as great as here and I was so happy that I was going to be there for 9 days straight. I wished that those 9 days could last forever, but of course all great things have to come to an end.

One of the girls I had on my first 9 day trip there was Laura from Kazakhstan. Laura has a very nice red tounge which is very smooth, and she has such a great body with a very flat stomach, and very nicely filled out buns and hips. So to me Laura is a goddess. The first time I was with her she had real breasts that were sort of pear shaped and they stuck straight out. Latter she got her breasts enhanced, but I liked them better when they were real.

The greatest girl I ever had at Atlantis was Oksana from Russia. To me Oksana was the ultimate girl. Kissing Oksana felt so great that some times while kissing her I got so overwhelmed with pleasure that I had to pull away, laugh for a few seconds, then go right back to kissing. Also Oksana always made me feel that she was enjoying everything even a lot more than I was. I had a bunch of sessions with Oksana in November of 2003, but after then I was never able to find her again. I wish I could find her again, but that is pretty hopeless now.

When Atlantis was closed down the mayor of Altenstadt said "Atlantis will reopen over my dead body". I don't know if Altenstadt still has the same mayor or not, but maybe some day Altenstadt will have a mayor who will let Atlantis reopen. So maybe some day Atlantis will reopen just as long as the building isn't torn down or totally renovated or something.
I'm sure some of the residents miss it.

The local businesses certainly suffered from its closure. I used to stop at one of the Altenstadt restaurants either on the way there or coming from it.

Back in the day when I included clubs in Hessen in my itinerary I puzzled over how to link Oase and Atlantis driving in a straight line past these small Hessian towns.

The weird thing is that the owner was on to something. There was enough traffic and the place had a buzz as a destination club. He only had to play by the tax rules.

I'm not sure how it would fare these days though. When World opened, it raised the standard for club facilities beyond anything which anyone could have imagined back in 2000. Looking back at it, Atlantis was a dump in comparison.

Iseeu
02-20-09, 15:02
Back in the day when I included clubs in Hessen in my itinerary I puzzled over how to link Oase and Atlantis driving in a straight line past these small Hessian towns.
I drove it a couple of times using my trusted maps in those pre-GPS days. Wasn't hard- drove to Karben, from there to Nidderau and from there navigated eastwards towards Altenstadt which is just off the A45.
Took about 25 minutes.

Jackyo
02-21-09, 13:39
I drove it a couple of times using my trusted maps in those pre-GPS days. Wasn't hard- drove to Karben, from there to Nidderau and from there navigated eastwards towards Altenstadt which is just off the A45.
Took about 25 minutes.
I used to wonder about finding a hotel in Niderrau. Never got around to doing so.

The alternative was to stay on the Autobahn, drive south down to Hanau, head west and then drive back north again. It was a fairly large detour.

When Atlantis was good, it was great. They had a party going on there every evening.

Ortos
02-21-09, 18:44
I used to wonder about finding a hotel in Niderrau. Never got around to doing so.

The alternative was to stay on the Autobahn, drive south down to Hanau, head west and then drive back north again. It was a fairly large detour.

When Atlantis was good, it was great. They had a party going on there every evening.

Nidderau has two nice, simple hotels, like 2 or 3-star. One that comes to mind is the Hotel Zum Ritter. They added new apts recently and it is very quiet. I stayed there a year or so back when I went during a Messe Zeit in FFM and the hotels were astronomically expensive.

The reason all this is relevant to the Altenstadt-BHH run is: the road 521 runs out of Altenstadt right through Nidderau and then onwards richtung FMM. Shortly after passing through Nidderau (with Altenstadt at your back) you come to signs pointing to Karben. Turn right off the 521 towards Karben, go through Klein Karben and then Karben proper and before you can say Burgholzhausen backwards three times you are quite near Ober Erlenbach. It is, as Iseeu says, about a 25 minute drive. Simple and very rewarding...rewarding that is, if you like Hessen! (Just joking Jackyo!)...

Ortos

Jackyo
02-21-09, 19:24
Simple and very rewarding...rewarding that is, if you like Hessen! (Just joking Jackyo!)...

Ortos
.. if you'll take me under your wing, Ortos! ;)

Who knows? This year may be the year I make a come back.

Hessen Bub
02-21-09, 20:31
They had a party going on there every evening.

Yes, ATL was great. But they had their quiet days and evenings also. It seems that looking back the "good old times" do rule out the bad things.

HB

Ortos
02-21-09, 21:03
.. if you'll take me under your wing, Ortos! ;)

Who knows? This year may be the year I make a come back.

I believe it, when I see it! But hey, come on down...to Hessen! See you at Palace, say, two weeks from tomorrow?

O

Jackyo
02-22-09, 00:31
Yes, ATL was great. But they had their quiet days and evenings also. It seems that looking back the "good old times" do rule out the bad things.

HB
.. the rear view mirror.

Everything gets distorted and looks a little skewed. ;)

Kwadroon
05-24-09, 20:26
When I see this thread I wand to cry.

No place could and still can compare with the Atlantis.

For those who read spanish.

Look there:

http://www.noticias.info/Archivo/2004/200411/20041118/20041118_40317.shtm

It's old, I know.

Downandup
09-02-09, 19:12
FKK Rom is opening up on the old Atlantis site this Friday September 4. I don't know if there's any relationship between the old Atlantis and the new Rom.

http://www.fkk-rom.de/

Iseeu
09-03-09, 07:29
FKK Rom is opening up on the old Atlantis site this Friday September 4. I don't know if there's any relationship between the old Atlantis and the new Rom.

http://www.fkk-rom.de/
Hmmm, sorry, but the infamous Atlantis of this thread was located in Altensadt northeast of Frankfurt. This one is located in Altheim which is southeast of Frankfurt.

There was another club called Atlantis at this site (and before that one called Elite) which tried to capitalize on the fame of the old Atlantis by taking its name. The place looks nice enough, but that's certainly not Atlantis' building facility, of which many of us have fond memories.

But thanks for the info. For you mongers bored with the existing clubs here's yet another club to try out, located within 45 minutes of Frankfurt airport

LiamKincaid
03-17-13, 00:26
I don't know why but the official page is sending me to another portal (ladies. De) , the Atlantis is still working?

Thanks

Hessen Bub
03-17-13, 00:57
Atlantis in Altenstadt closed in 2004. Atlantis in Altheim / Münster is now FKK Rom. Atlantis in Kufstein (Austria) is still open.

HB

ForceOneIn69
04-06-13, 07:14
Any one remember any the Russians girls names? I think she had small tits and her hair was always in a pony tail? She had a thick booty and was tan?

ForceOneIn69
04-06-13, 07:43
Anyone remember any of the names of the Russian girls at Atlantis in early 2002?

Ortos
09-18-13, 21:08
Anyone remember any of the names of the Russian girls at Atlantis in early 2002?4 names come immediatly to mind:

1. Angelika (Ru) : Siberia, tatoo on left buttock (or is it the right?) , originally shoulder length brunette at Atlantis. Voted Numero Uno act there once or twice or some-such be / s award. Then moved to Palace, esp day-shift. Who knows if she's still there. Went lighter hair colour and shorter cut. Must be late 30s now, I would think.

2. Laura (Kz) : Wow! I'll leave others to describe her when she first burst on the scene at Atlantis. Then went down to Cola, I believe changed name to Vivien (?). Anyway.

3. Vika: Brunnette, darkish-smooth skin Belarus girl. Another Wow! Great lips and BBBJ.

4. Valentian (Lithau) : Blonde girl, during the time frame mentioned in above quote, she was probably a permanent fixture there. Then moved to World for a brief time right at World's debut. Moved around perhaps to Palace and Artemis a bit, then saw reality and left the fkks.

There are more I'm sure that one can recall. For me 2002 was "the best of times" at FKKs with clubs like Atlantis and Oase (as it was back then.).

Now one should ask: What about the Czech and Polish girls working at Atlantis back in "the good old days? Rember them? Wow.

O

Hessen Bub
09-18-13, 21:50
Marina, Nadine, Diana. All from Lithuania. Eva "Miss What can I do for you?" from "Denmark". Ok, one od the Baltic countries. Miss Minsk. Friend of Angelique from Omsk. BTW. A. Is still working at Palace. Had a boob job, still terrific BJ skills.

HB

James 006
09-28-13, 23:31
Nadine from Lithuania was my all time favorite in the Atlantis days. She was the best!

She was at FFK Relax close to Munich some years after Atlantis closed I heard. If someone know where she is. I get to that place asap.

Wanking
05-12-17, 01:07
Was doing a big declutter today and found some old DVD's, one of them was Eric Dexters FKK guide from 2003. I hadn't watched it in around 10 years, and even though it's an amateur production at best with really crappy sound, the segment on FKK Atlantis near the end was good, complete with some real FKK girls of various nationalities.

I never made it to Atlantis since it had closed by the time I made my first visit to hoormany in 2005.

I might try and upload the Atlantis bit for the more nostalgic of you.

What ever happened to Dexter? His site is well gone.

Btw I did upload some of this 10 years ago.. And it was removed promptly as far as I remember.

Jymondor
05-12-17, 02:24
Was doing a big declutter today and found some old DVD's, one of them was Eric Dexters FKK guide from 2003. I hadn't watched it in around 10 years, and even though it's an amateur production at best with really crappy sound, the segment on FKK Atlantis near the end was good, complete with some real FKK girls of various nationalities.

I never made it to Atlantis since it had closed by the time I made my first visit to hoormany in 2005.

Btw I did upload some of this 10 years ago.. And it was removed promptly as far as I remember.What is now in the Atlantis building? Rome?

Hessen Bub
05-12-17, 08:18
What is now in the Atlantis building? Rome?Nope. Building is empty. Atlantis was in Altenstadt. Rom is in Münster-Altheim, different city. The club in Münster-Altheim opened as FKK Elite, then for a short period had the misleading name Atlantis and then Rom.

HB.

Hessen Bub
05-12-17, 08:19
I might try and upload the Atlantis bit for the more nostalgic of you.Yes please. If it doesn't stick, please send a link to the uploaded part.

HB.

Sirioja
05-12-17, 08:40
Nope. Building is empty. Atlantis was in Altenstadt. Rom is in Mnster-Altheim, different city. The club in Mnster-Altheim opened as FKK Elite, then for a short period had the misleading name Atlantis and then Rom.

HB.I thought it became Atlanta in Hanau?

ExpatLover
05-12-17, 14:15

Btw I did upload some of this 10 years ago.. And it was removed promptly as far as I remember.Is it really interesting to live in the past and to have some nostalgy? Today ROM is a so so club but have Shark not far hopefully.

Craiova
05-12-17, 17:53
I thought it became Atlanta in Hanau?FKK Atlanta was before FKK Atlantik and before many decades Club Cherie (a RL champaign bar) and is in Hanau.

FKK Rom was opend 2007 as FKK Elite (before that it was a hotel therefore the large rooms with bath room) and changend to FKK Atlantis (new) and finally to FKK Rom and is in Muester Altheim, 15 miles east of Darmstadt.

Famous Atlantis was closed by authorities for ever around 2003/4 and was in Altenstadt, around 25 miles northeast of Frankfurt.

Citizen Kane
05-12-17, 18:19
Atlantis has to be the most ironically named club ever. Mythical and, legend has it, sank without trace.

Now it only lives on in the deluded minds of internet nutcases who swear it was all true ;-)

Ortos
05-12-17, 20:12
Yes please. If it doesn't stick, please send a link to the uploaded part.

HB.I second HB's motion: please upload the material and provide the link. I am nostalgic for Altenstadt, esp these days.

Thanks so much!

O.

Hessen Bub
05-13-17, 07:57
March 2004 was the Razzia at Atlantis. Club was closed, re opened for a few weeks end of September 2004, but then finally closed its doors forever in October.

HB.

Creature2
07-16-17, 07:33

Btw I did upload some of this 10 years ago.. And it was removed promptly as far as I remember.Hey WK,

Please upload this part of the video, or at least send me a link, I couldn't find it on the web.