PDA

View Full Version : FKK Babylon (Koeln)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

Mechelen
09-19-21, 20:34
You can bring your girlfriend, but she can only have sex with the girls from the club an NOT with male customers. She may only do this if she's working in the club.

FuckedUpSwede
09-20-21, 06:09
You can bring your girlfriend, but she can only have sex with the girls from the club an NOT with male customers. She may only do this if she's working in the club.Ok, thanks mechelen for the info. I suppose I have to search for other kind of establishments for my needs.

FuckedUpSwede
09-20-21, 06:18
I think I have seen a couple at Bab back in 2017. I suggest you call the club and discuss your options. Getting another male into the room is against the rules. Your only option will be that another man has to take one of the girls and you go into the room as two couples, then it should be ok. FKK Bernds Schieferhof is definitely very friendly for couples but the choices for girls and men may be limited. And you may consider gangbang parties as an alternative where all women get a wrist band of different color, meaning available for any sex with anybody, sex by invite only, or "just looking" meaning your girl is there only to watch others fuck. Good luck, sounds like you have a wonderful woman by your side. I am in DEU until the end of Sept and have an apartment near Koln. We can meet in club or in private if you want and I can help out with your needs, if your lady would consider taking a closer look at my glorious tool LOL. I am serious. Cheers.Thanks Smoke light for your kind and extensive answer. I have never been to Bernds but it has been present on my "to do list" for a long time so I will consider it as an option. We will not visit Germany before you leave but I will contact you for more info about the couples scene.

Sirioja
09-20-21, 06:35
Ok, thanks mechelen for the info. I suppose I have to search for other kind of establishments for my needs.Not brothels but swingers clubs and if your woman is pretty, so many ugly guys will be so happy to be in her mouth or fuck her if this is what she fantasy.

Maxime
09-20-21, 07:58
I have met a woman that is quite open for sexual adventures, we have been a couple for 18 month. I have told her about the FKK scene and my experiences in FKK: s. She has now opened up to visit some kind of establishment where she can get fucked by me and another male at the same time. I read on the homepage of Babylon that they accept couples but I cannot remember ever seeing a couple in there, only a female I recognized as a single guest prefering woman. I really like Babylon so I would like to introduce her to it but have anyone here a experience from this at club Babylon? I have no previous experience from going to anything like this as a couple.Going as a couple to a club is certainly possible in Babylon, happens so now and then, but indeed, your woman can then only go with you (and maybe other girl) to the room, not another man. A quartet might be the solution, but not accepted easily I think.

Another club that is nice to go together is Sakura (Böbblingen), very friendly club, good girls, etc, but same rules apply.

FuckedUpSwede
09-20-21, 12:41
Going as a couple to a club is certainly possible in Babylon, happens so now and then, but indeed, your woman can then only go with you (and maybe other girl) to the room, not another man. A quartet might be the solution, but not accepted easily I think.

Another club that is nice to go together is Sakura (Bbblingen), very friendly club, good girls, etc, but same rules apply.Thanks maxime, Sakura is as well on the list but I start to realize that I'm "fishing in the wrong pond" sort of speak. I did not realize that going to a room as a trio was a big no no in a FKK. Babylon was my first thought since this is the club I long for the most after my 2 year Corona absence because I like the atmosphere with nude friendly girls, steam sauna, indoor pool, free beer, ok food and occasional German schlager. Jeeze, I'm getting crazy just thinking of this mancave on steroids!

Gino02
09-20-21, 22:04
Thanks maxime, Sakura is as well on the list but I start to realize that I'm "fishing in the wrong pond" sort of speak. I did not realize that going to a room as a trio was a big no no in a FKK. Babylon was my first thought since this is the club I long for the most after my 2 year Corona absence because I like the atmosphere with nude friendly girls, steam sauna, indoor pool, free beer, ok food and occasional German schlager. Jeeze, I'm getting crazy just thinking of this mancave on steroids!Yep, you are fishing in the wrong pond LOL. Have you looked at JoyClub dot De? There are literally hundreds of options all over the Europe every weekend for what you and your galpal are looking for. Plus a trip to Play del Ingles in winter (season about to start, try Secrets Club, you can have a threesome on their stage with stage lights focusing on you haha, we love it) or Cap dAgde in summer (season just over now, try Glamour Club or the Glamour Beach Club or some pool parties there next year) would be perfect for you two.

I have taken a girl to Oase, Palace and Mainhattan before, but it's kinda boring with too many restrictions that you are reading here.

FuckedUpSwede
09-21-21, 10:36
Yep, you are fishing in the wrong pond LOL. Have you looked at JoyClub dot De? There are literally hundreds of options all over the Europe every weekend for what you and your galpal are looking for. Plus a trip to Play del Ingles in winter (season about to start, try Secrets Club, you can have a threesome on their stage with stage lights focusing on you haha, we love it) or Cap dAgde in summer (season just over now, try Glamour Club or the Glamour Beach Club or some pool parties there next year) would be perfect for you two.

I have taken a girl to Oase, Palace and Mainhattan before, but it's kinda boring with too many restrictions that you are reading here.Thanks Gino!, I will have a look at Joyclub. I have bad memories from the Canarie Islands so that's not my no 1 option!

FuckedUpSwede
09-21-21, 10:40
Not brothels but swingers clubs and if your woman is pretty, so many ugly guys will be so happy to be in her mouth or fuck her if this is what she fantasy.Thanks Siri, maybe Swingers is the way to go, she looks good for her age and I think she prefers to be attracted to the guys fucking her.

HarryFlashman
09-21-21, 11:10
Hey, you don't happen to have details of where these girls that have gone feral are working?

Thanks.

Harry.

Joke of the day in the German Clubscene:

Official statement on the Babylonwebsite: due to the closing of a part of the highway after the exceptional rain and stormdisaster it has become rather inconvenient to reach Babylon and our clients have to make a slightly longer route to visit our club. Also more traffic and roadblocks which cause inconvenience. Therefore Babylon reduces it's entryprice back to 65 E for a day-card and the other options with 10 Euro as well to make a gesture to our clients from now on. Never heard such a load of bollocks to kind of admit what's been going on there since they decided to raise their entry prices after the re-opening. The disastrous weather was a month and a half ago by the way (great that the club responded almost immediately (irony modus on) and the road situation didn't change yesterday unfortunately for those which have still some mental ability. Babylon is becoming more and more the laughingstock of the club scene and with this statement they take their (decreasing number of) clients for complete fools even more than before.

The "unofficial" reasons for this "gesture" are actually:

* heavily decreasing number of girls working in the club.

*decreasing number of clients attending the club, who wants to pay 75 E for that kind of line-up anyway?? Or finds it remotely worth the price?

* a group of regular Babylongirls are working together in a close by location of Elsdorf in a private setting where numerous regulars visit them and that sinks the numbers on both male- and female side.

* more and more clients seem to fed up with the semi-boring situation in the club with girls in a bad mood, the usual bad mood of the owner's wife and so on.

Bot oh well, from now on (maybe until the roadblocks disappear, who knows 'cause that's the official reason, euuheuum euuheumm cough cough) guest get a reduced entry of "only" 65 Euro instead of 75 and the famous birthdaypartylists of let's say every other week-end day are back to 40 Euro instead of 50. Great! Yeah right. What a joke!

Gino02
09-21-21, 12:06
Thanks Gino!, I will have a look at Joyclub. I have bad memories from the Canarie Islands so that's not my no 1 option!You are welcome brother! Fun4 Two near Amsterdam reopened, so that could be another classy good option for you two. You can make it a fun memorable weekend by mixing it up with nearby Fata-Morgana.

Sirioja
09-21-21, 14:48
Thanks Siri, maybe Swingers is the way to go, she looks good for her age and I think she prefers to be attracted to the guys fucking her.My respectful advice is to give her on your own what she wants to experience. I would not share my GF.

FuckedUpSwede
09-21-21, 20:36
My respectful advice is to give her on your own what she wants to experience. I would not share my GF.Thanks for the advice but I live by the rules "shared happiness is double happiness" and.

"If you love someone, set them free. If they come back they're yours". She let me go crazy in FKK: s of course I try to make her dreams come true! I'm not the jealous type.

FuckedUpSwede
09-21-21, 20:38
You are welcome brother! Fun4 Two near Amsterdam reopened, so that could be another classy good option for you two. You can make it a fun memorable weekend by mixing it up with nearby Fata-Morgana.Thanks! Our next planned journey is to Prague, I will try to find something there, but Amsterdam is a cheap flight from Stockholm (where I live).

Maxime
09-22-21, 08:33
Thanks! Our next planned journey is to Prague, I will try to find something there, but Amsterdam is a cheap flight from Stockholm (where I live).In Prague is also an active Swinger's scene (like Paradiso, Fantasy, etc), is more appealling than in Holland (where I live myself) .

Maxime
09-22-21, 08:34
Hey, you don't happen to have details of where these girls that have gone feral are working?

Thanks.

Harry.Most of them in Bergheim. Google is your friend.

BigBuddy69
12-11-21, 22:22
Just payed my first visit since more than 3 years in this famous premium club. Well at least now the entrance price is more acceptable (65) and there is a free testing facility on the rewe parking (search for schnelltest Elsdorf on Google).

For the rest, I payed 60 euros for a 22 minutes room with Georgiana, sex was over after 15 minutes. I'm sure I'll find some white knights to justify this.

Sirioja
01-30-22, 19:24
Not mine but Bab. I was surprised really not crowded on this Friday until 8 pm when a day club closing early. But Samya was also not crowded on Thursday night. Bab entry for 65 or even less for limited time, I think 55 for only 4 hours and even less for shorter. Breakfast and salmon were lower quality than I remembered, but after, good foods with milk pig with its head and good puree. Also good hot chocolate. Bab is a beautiful club with great jacuzzi where I massaged my balls. Outside swimming pool was open but I can t even enter in Summer. I miss warm one at Globe until November 2016. I ran downstairs putting steep on 15 and increasing speed but burning under my feet and not working for pulses when I was for sure much higher than 90. Some Black girls. German blond Anabel. Dolli who could be one of the prettiest at Globe now, with better care for hair, a bit of light sophisticated make up, and learning to walk on heels for more elegance, but at least she is a natural beauty and pleasure for eyes with no tattoos. I ate good, but after Samya on previous night, also no room for me. Then, moved to night club Magnum for also no room until 7 am. If I found a attractive look, Bab could be good for me when quiet and relaxing.

Escape Artist
02-16-22, 16:47
Babylon's lone basement treadmill. I remember running 5 km on it on my bare feet and wearing no clothes as guests and girls alike walked by noticing this peculiar sight.

Clodius1
02-16-22, 18:39
Babylon's lone basement treadmill. I remember running 5 km on it on my bare feet and wearing no clothes as guests and girls alike walked by noticing this peculiar sight.That's funny as fuck! I'd almost pay the eintrittskarte just to see that, but then again I might choke on my beer from laughter and die in an FKK basement and not in bed with a young Ro LOL.

BigBuddy69
02-18-22, 08:27
The visit from December was rather disappointing but this one was satisfying. I met Alice, a Romanian woman in her early 30's. Lots of tattoos, landing strip pussy, nice legs, experienced and confident. Her BJ was heavenly and I had to try my best not to finish early. She's also a good kisser and fucks with a lot of intimacy. Damage: 110460. The club was rather quiet for a Friday, other girls who are potential targets: Isabella, Roberta. Food is OK (but 6's is actually better in this area), the place is large and clean, the boss was here, friendly with the regulars as usual.

Downandup
04-18-22, 07:49
Sunday the Club was pretty quiet with a proportionate amount of girls for the men that were there. I was repulsed at first as it looked as if all the women in there were very unattractive. Two black girls that I would not do, but as the afternoon went on I saw a good number of girls that I wanted so it was not a loss. In the end, I was grabbed by one of the girls that I was interested in, Arma. She was the biggest that I was willing to touch at 60 kg but she was cute with big breasts. Her attention to me in the room was excellent.

Mechelen
04-18-22, 17:17
Her name is Alma.

EoghanBanderas
04-18-22, 17:40
I am going to be in NRW in a couple of weeks time, and would be interested to hear what the situation is like in Babylon presently.

I have only visited Babylon once before (September 2021). Overall I was impressed with the club, facilities etc.

I was a little disappointed with the LU (probably 10 - 12 girls, of which 4 - 5 interested me), which I put down to the Covid / vaccination situation with girls and / or the fact that it was afternoon / early evening midweek.

I had two 30 minute sessions with Dolly and Bella, both of which I really enjoyed, especially the session with Dolly! Absolute GFE!

For various reasons, this is the first opportunity to visit again, and would welcome any feedback on current situation with Babylon (number of girls, recommendations etc).

Also, open to aligning day (s) of visit with other members to compare notes, share information, and post details of visit (s) to forum afterwards.

Kalle Kula
04-18-22, 23:00
Sunday the Club was pretty quiet with a proportionate amount of girls for the men that were there. I was repulsed at first as it looked as if all the women in there were very unattractive. Two black girls that I would not do, but as the afternoon went on I saw a good number of girls that I wanted so it was not a loss. In the end, I was grabbed by one of the girls that I was interested in, Arma. She was the biggest that I was willing to touch at 60 kg but she was cute with big breasts. Her attention to me in the room was excellent.Thank you for the report. Were the black girls not attractive or are you just not attracted to black girls?

Downandup
04-19-22, 07:39
Thank you for the report. Were the black girls not attractive or are you just not attracted to black girls?I do go with black girls, in fact I did one at Penelope earlier. These two were not that appealing.

Downandup
04-19-22, 07:40
Her name is Alma.That's what I thought at first and then she corrected me.

SdeVan
04-21-22, 22:14
Not sure if this is the right Babylon thread. The one I went to was in Elsdorf, but what the heck this is my review. Also, I did see a tread mill in the basement.

Went to Babylon on a Saturday 4/16 around 2 pm. Entry was 65 for all day pass, or 60 for 4 hours, or 40 for 2 hours. I paid the 65 entry fee for all day. They just give you a towel here, there are no robes.

The food was good. They had pork ribs that was delicious. The lineup, however, was horrible. There were maybe 6 girls in the entire club, and a shit load of guys maybe 20 guys. I walked out to the pool area and every lounge chair was a dude butt naked sun tanning their dick. Literally a sausage fest.

But out of this place I found a diamond in the rough. There was a dyed red head named Anais (pronounced Anna Ease, the 2nd Anais I've met so far on this trip). She was playful and was intimate in the room. She didn't ask if I wanted BBBJ or CBJ, she just went into her routine and gave BBBJ. Kissed me all over then climbed on top while the whole time kissing my ears and face. She was very sensual. I changed position to a half doggy half laying her on the side and finished that way. It was 60 for the first 30 minutes then 50 for every additional 30 minutes. I only needed 30 minutes. I would rate her experience as a 9 and would definitely go with her again, but the club was a 2 and I don't know if I would visit Babylon again. Maybe it was just slow for Easter weekend. Later I met up with a fellow monger at another club and he said there's a gay club called Babylon also. Did I go to a gay sauna club!? Haha. I checked right afterwards and I went to the one in Elsdorf, which is not the gay club just to be clear.

We left for Venus club around 4 pm. See Venus club thread for continuation of this review.

TraLaLax
04-22-22, 16:35
The lineup, however, was horrible. There were maybe 6 girls in the entire club... Maybe it was just slow for Easter weekend...Yes, the lineup is exceptionally poor during Easter and in the preceding and following weeks.

There is no shift or vacation schedule that ensures a stable lineup. The girls themselves decide when they want to work. That many girls choose to travel home for Easter should come as no surprise.

It is also my impression that the girls that stay behind are, on average, less pretty than the girls the go home for vacation. I'm guessing it's easier for the less pretty girls to sell their services when there is less competition.

Sirioja
04-22-22, 16:50
Yes, the lineup is exceptionally poor during Easter and in the preceding and following weeks.

There is no shift or vacation schedule that ensures a stable lineup. The girls themselves decide when they want to work. That many girls choose to travel home for Easter should come as no surprise.

It is also my impression that the girls that stay behind are, on average, less pretty than the girls the go home for vacation. I'm guessing it's easier for the less pretty girls to sell their services when there is less competition.Those who can afford, return to family for very important Easter for orthodox. Dolli is cute at Bab. With better care, she would be one of the prettiest at Globe and Sharks.

TraLaLax
04-22-22, 17:29
Dolli is cute at Bab. With better care, she would be one of the prettiest at Globe and Sharks.Yes, she is, but I like that she's not to dolled up. Guess beauty lies in the eye of the beholder.

Universo Fkk
05-04-22, 05:06
In this club, are there any more chances compare to the bigger and most famous FKK to find any girls available to do AO on specific request?

Downandup
05-04-22, 07:36
In this club, are there any more chances compare to the bigger and most famous FKK to find any girls available to do AO on specific request?Not really, there will be some that will do AO but you would have to ask a lot of girls before you find one, it is best to head to the RTC clubs first like I do if you want that.

Universo Fkk
05-04-22, 08:30
Not really, there will be some that will do AO but you would have to ask a lot of girls before you find one, it is best to head to the RTC clubs first like I do if you want that.First of all, thanks for your kind reply.

About your advise for AO RTC club, you're right for sure, but, generally, the girls' aesthetic level in these clubs is lower than in clubs like Babylon. As well as the club's services and facilities.

Maybe Bernd's could be the right middle ground?

Sirioja
05-04-22, 11:52
Yes, she is, but I like that she's not to dolled up. Guess beauty lies in the eye of the beholder.Yes, good point is Dolli remains fresh natural cute after years in this business, but better care to put her hair and for light sophisticated make up, rather than just waking up look, would be more sexy, when she is cute.

Sirioja
05-04-22, 11:58
In this club, are there any more chances compare to the bigger and most famous FKK to find any girls available to do AO on specific request?In RTC except Grimberg and very few, you find uglies. Not much better at Bernds. In other clubs, you have to play with your talent to get from girls. Bab can be good playfield if You don t look for top beauties, even few cuties there.

Downandup
05-05-22, 07:53
First of all, thanks for your kind reply.

About your advise for AO RTC club, you're right for sure, but, generally, the girls' aesthetic level in these clubs is lower than in clubs like Babylon. As well as the club's services and facilities.

Maybe Bernd's could be the right middle ground?It could be but if you don't like Bernd's then see if nearby Luderland has reopened. It usually has a good number of girls and you might find one that could work in an FKK, as you know, facilities are very basic.

Universo Fkk
05-05-22, 17:21
It could be but if you don't like Bernd's then see if nearby Luderland has reopened. It usually has a good number of girls and you might find one that could work in an FKK, as you know, facilities are very basic.Bernd's for me is ok. It's a middle ground. Some girls are not so bad. Tina for example is very beautiful, according to me. But, if I'm right, she's not available for AO. And, finally, I'm not able to understand how easy, frequent is it to find available girls. 50% of them? More, less? Does anyone know their names? I know the club does not encourage the practice but neither does it prohibit it. I remember seeing do it quietly even in public action on the sofa at the main bar.

EoghanBanderas
05-08-22, 16:51
Club Mondial / FKK Samya / Saunaclub Babylon - 2, 3, 4 & 5 May 2022.

Entry: 70 to enter to include towels, flip-flops, buffet, coffee, soft drinks and draught beer.

Facilities (9/10).

-Buffet.

-Sauna.

-Steam Room.

-Whirlpool.

-Swimming Pool.

-Masseur.

-Cinema.

-Rest / Wellness Area.

-Open Smoking Area.

Standard Session (BBBJ, DFK): 60430.

Room Quality / Cleanliness: * 9/10.

Clientele: Mostly middle-aged German, Belgian & Dutch regulars from the wider local area.

Selection:

-In general 15 - 25 girls, mostly from Romania with a handful from Germany / Turkey and one or two black girls.

-On the days of visits approximately 20 girls present. Mostly 5's to 7's with about six in the 8 to 10 bracket.

-Observed in Attendance: Alma, Bella, Cristina, Georgiana, Isabella, Katya, Leah, Lulu, Nadia, Nicole, Tanya.

Logistics:

-The main action happens in seating / lounging areas surrounding a bar / dining area.

-With the exception of the odd pair of stockings, the girls wear only stripper heels.

-In general, a very relaxed atmosphere. Some girls will approach clients but are not pushy. Other girls wait to be approached.

-Generally girls are in no rush to close the deal, so some small talk is an option if that is what you like.

-Session in public is an option with some of the girls.

Experience:

Session 1:

-Bella, pretty blonde Romanian, late 20's, very friendly, minimal tattoos.

-This was not my first session with Bella, and she has maintained level of service.

-Session was superb (8/10), would repeat 100%.

Session 2:

-Nicole, very pretty brunette Romanian, mid-20's, large naturals.

-Session was superb (9/10), would repeat 100%.

Session 3:

-Lulu, pretty blonde German, mid-20's.

-Session was very good (8/10), would repeat 100%.

Session 4:

-Nadia, pretty brunette Romanian, tall bambi type, mid-20's.

-Session was superb (9/10), would repeat 100%.

I would have liked to have a session with Leah who is an absolute 10 (early 20's, blonde, slim, bambi type, no tattoos). Unfortunately circumstances did not offer opportunity.

Conclusion:

Current combination of pricing model / facilities / selection / service is very good:

1. Pricing Model: I understand that entry has recently increased from 65 to 70, which is not an issue for me if management can maintain facilities / selection / service.

2. Facilities: Excellent with anything you would like in place, including whirlpool and swimming pool. Also, everything is very clean and maintained to a very high standard.

3. Selection: Probably a little light. At peak times very few to choose from. However, overall not bad and plenty on offer here to bring me back.

4. Service: Excellent:

(a). Standard session is offered by all girls.

(b). A culture of ensuring that general services levels are high is in place.

Two final observations.

Good: From time to time, girls providing some or all service in public.

Bad: Attitude of one or two of the staff, in particular lady (of Turkish descent I think) tending bar. Requests for drinks to be served very often seemed to clash with activities that were clearly of a higher priority to her than her job (smoking cigarettes, chatting to other staff, eating).

See Club Mondial and FKK Samya threads for other reports.

Please feel free to reach out with any queries, observations, clarification requests etc.

Tintin1
05-18-22, 20:48
After last night's empty promises I was willing to overlook a lot at Babylon tonight. Hell I'd almost take the MILF who checked me in. Basic prices are posted as you check in. Entry is either 2 hour (50) or unlinited day pass (75). Girls get 60430 110460 or save more with longer visit 160490. I think I have that right. CIM was 25 more. No up charge for bbbj

Babylon is far outside the city. Almost everyone seemed to be a regular. I would not say the line up was stellar. In contrast to Eoghan's report the 8's 9's 10's stayed home and there were more average girls than either stars or rejects. But on such a beautiful warm summer afternoon every girl looked a bit cuter walking around nude No disagreement on cleanliness and facilities feom Eoghan's report.

In contrast to many FKKs there is only 1 shift in this club. This is a place where regulars come for their afternoon business meeting (or at least that's what they tell colleagues) and when the weather is great, a seat by the pool. In fact one guy had a book, while another did laps in the pool and the girls sat a few feet away laughing.

A late 20's girl with shoulder length hair called me over to say Hello,. Tanya. In the next 15-20 minutes we chatted a few more times and I decided there are a lot worse ways to spend an hour. Also I was horny as hell Damage 135 4 60 for hard work and some pretty acrobatic sex Also a little time for a shoukd massage to finish the hour.

Dinner. Tv and a second round 60 Euro that was not memorable. Still I felt the need to account for my lack of success from the night before Long drive home. But one more NEW FKK checked off the list.

SerpentX
05-18-22, 22:01
Thank you for your reports. Saved me a trip to theüsseldorf and I will stick to sharks this weekend.

After last night's empty promises I was willing to overlook a lot at Babylon tonight. Hell I'd almost take the MILF who checked me in. Basic prices are posted as you check in. Entry is either 2 hour (50) or unlinited day pass (75). Girls get 60430 110460 or save more with longer visit 160490. I think I have that right. CIM was 25 more. No up charge for bbbj

Babylon is far outside the city. Almost everyone seemed to be a regular. I would not say the line up was stellar. In contrast to Eoghan's report the 8's 9's 10's stayed home and there were more average girls than either stars or rejects. But on such a beautiful warm summer afternoon every girl looked a bit cuter walking around nude No disagreement on cleanliness and facilities feom Eoghan's report.

In contrast to many FKKs there is only 1 shift in this club. This is a place where regulars come for their afternoon business meeting (or at least that's what they tell colleagues) and when the weather is great, a seat by the pool. In fact one guy had a book, while another did laps in the pool and the girls sat a few feet away laughing.

A late 20's girl with shoulder length hair called me over to say Hello,. Tanya. In the next 15-20 minutes we chatted a few more times and I decided there are a lot worse ways to spend an hour. Also I was horny as hell Damage 135 4 60 for hard work and some pretty acrobatic sex Also a little time for a shoukd massage to finish the hour.

Dinner. Tv and a second round 60 Euro that was not memorable. Still I felt the need to account for my lack of success from the night before Long drive home. But one more NEW FKK checked off the list.

Sirioja
05-19-22, 02:51
Thank you for your reports. Saved me a trip to thesseldorf and I will stick to sharks this weekend.On 2022, Sharks which is not on same level than on 2021 , is a second choice for me, same like Globe. On this week end, I should speed again between Switzerland and Rhur. More than 1800 kms week end again if my targets are working, when none at Sharks. On other week end, I may try FKK Kitzbühel Austria I was advised for high quality by a German, when I run for quality for everything.

Tintin1
05-22-22, 20:10
Thank you for your reports. Saved me a trip to thesseldorf and I will stick to sharks this weekend.As I posted in the Acapulco Gold forum, for me this trip was about visiting 3 -4 new clubs in new cities. I'll remember the highs and lows of the trip AND IN FACT, the bad nights make the good nights seem even better. PLUS I helped someone out. You owe me a beer if we ever are at the same club at the same time. Think of all the money you saved.

TraLaLax
05-23-22, 07:13

In contrast to many FKKs there is only 1 shift in this club. This is a place where regulars come for their afternoon business meeting (or at least that's what they tell colleagues) and when the weather is great, a seat by the pool. In fact one guy had a book, while another did laps in the pool and the girls sat a few feet away laughing..Which day of the week did you visit?

Tintin1
05-24-22, 00:25
Which day of the week did you visit?It was either Tuesday or Wednesday.

TraLaLax
05-24-22, 11:08
I would not say the line up was stellar. In contrast to Eoghan's report the 8's 9's 10's stayed home and there were more average girls than either stars or rejects.Yeah. The number of girls can be low in the beginning of the week.

Many girls work weekends, then take Monday and Tuesday off. Wednesday is a little bit better, but if you like bustling clubs, then Thursday through Saturday are the best days to visit Babylon.

Sammi123
06-06-22, 04:53
I hadn't been back to Germany since before COVID started, and pre-COVID Babylon was one of my favorite clubs. Mainly because my ATF was there.

This club has a long ways to go to get back to pre-COVID days, though in the end I had a nice time.

I decided to make the drive from Frankfurt to Elsdorf because I just didn't want to deal with the high prices and then price negotiation at Sharks, which was another favorite club of mine.

Nice thing about Babylon, is the service prices are fixed. In fact even posted at the front desk. 70 euro entry (50 for 2 hours), 60 euro for first 30 minutes, and then 50 euros for everyone min after that.

Normal service here includes kissing, BBBJ. Extras are half the price of Hessen clubs, so 25 for CIM, rimming, etc. I think anal is 50, but I didn't do it this time so I can't confirm.

That's the good news. Bad news is the lineup was somewhere between terrible and horrific.

I waited till the evening, and during that time there were only 2 girls I would have sessioned with if I was a place like Sharks. I did session with both and had one more as well. I will say the sessions were of excellent service, which is the Babylon I remember.

1. Iman. African lady from Mali. Facially attractive, body a littler heavier than ideal for me (I tend prefer thin / petite ladies, so this may be just my bias), but still very good. Service was EXCEPTIONAL. If you like rimming, ball sucking, deepthroat, CIM. She is fantastic and will go as long as you like. Passionate kisser aims to please. I spent two excellent hours with her. Total damage 260 euros. Would have more than double that at Sharks and prob not this service level. I can highly recommend her. But is it worth making the trip to here just for her. Debatable and I would say probably not.

2. Anais. Romanian, long red (colored) hair and beautiful face. You will spot her immediately. She really stands out in the overall very poor lineup at Babylon. Very sweet, nice kisser -- rest of service is normal Babylon standard (BBBJ, etc) - she has a beautiful ass, and let me finger it from the outside, but she does not do anal unfortunately 60 euros well spent.

3. Rebecca. Romanian, brunette. Average facially, service was fine. I had a good time, but if I had other better options, I probably wouldn't have sessioned with her. 60 euros.

So overall 450 euros and a decent experience for my two hour drive. If I hadn't also tacked on Aca Gold for the following day, it would have been debatable as to whether it was worth it rather dealing with price hikes and price haggling of Hessen clubs. But with the combo, was clearly the right choice.

ThatGuy23
09-24-22, 10:52
Is Isabella still there? What days / times does she work?

Sirioja
09-24-22, 11:09
Is Isabella still there? What days / times does she work?Bab have not so reliable tagesplan. Entry 70 , too expensive for casting quality, even quite good foods and wellness. 60 for first 30 . Real FKK with naked girls when Hessen clubs are not anymore for many girls.

Maxime
09-25-22, 09:08
Is Isabella still there? What days / times does she work?She is there almost every day now, and will be until December.

BbfsOnly
09-26-22, 15:34
Russian? Polish, etc?

ThatGuy23
09-27-22, 04:15
She is there almost every day now, and will be until December.Any day or days she takes off that I shouldn't expect to see her? Does she work early or late?

Sirioja
09-27-22, 13:28
Russian? Polish, etc?Romanians and Bulgarians who are Caucasian type.

ArtVande
09-27-22, 23:13
Hey folks, not sure if this is something frowned upon, but can we call the Bernd's to check who are working that particular day? Also can we ask to speak to a particular girl? One girl was willing to give her phone number but forgot to get hers.

Downandup
09-28-22, 07:49
Hey folks, not sure if this is something frowned upon, but can we call the Bernd's to check who are working that particular day? Also can we ask to speak to a particular girl? One girl was willing to give her phone number but forgot to get hers.You received an appropriate response in the Bernd's thread, no need to for me to say more here.

ArtVande
09-28-22, 08:14
You received an appropriate response in the Bernd's thread, no need to for me to say more here.Thanks for your reply, Downandup. Sorry I posted this in the wrong thread.

WaterMeltingg
11-01-22, 18:22
Is Isabella still there? What days / times does she work?She was there on my last visit recently. Had no session with her. She was also free for quite some time. She was not actively looking for customer that day. So I chose go with Aida, it was not a wise choice either. I should have tried Isabella.

Artvand1
12-21-22, 22:57
Hey good folks, what is the best way to reach Babylon from Koln Hauptanhof? I don't plan to rent a car. I usually take a bus but now being Winter I don't want to walk in the cold from the bus stop. I was thinking of going to Horren and taking a taxi, but there won't be taxis at Horrem. For someone who doesn't speak German, how can I book a taxi? Is there a better way? Appreciate any advice on this.

TankTank123
12-22-22, 08:28
Hey good folks, what is the best way to reach Babylon from Koln Hauptanhof? I don't plan to rent a car. I usually take a bus but now being Winter I don't want to walk in the cold from the bus stop. I was thinking of going to Horren and taking a taxi, but there won't be taxis at Horrem. For someone who doesn't speak German, how can I book a taxi? Is there a better way? Appreciate any advice on this.From Horrem, take bus 941 to Elsforf Arnoldusschule then a short 10 minute walk to Babylon along a straight road.
Or from Koln take a train to Bergheim, and there is often 1-2 taxis there, for a short trip to Babylon.

Artvand1
12-22-22, 16:06
From Horrem, take bus 941 to Elsforf Arnoldusschule then a short 10 minute walk to Babylon along a straight road.
Or from Koln take a train to Bergheim, and there is often 1-2 taxis there, for a short trip to Babylon.Thanks very much, TankTank123! Much appreciated. Good to know there are taxis at Bergheim.

TankTank123
12-23-22, 12:08
Thanks very much, TankTank123! Much appreciated. Good to know there are taxis at Bergheim.I have not gone there at the peak of winter so far, so if you are making the journey at this time of year, I think there might be no taxi drivers willing to wait in the cold.

So, as a fallback if there are no taxis, you can take Bus 950 from the Bergheim train station (where the taxis also wait) to Elsdorf Arnoldusschule stop.

Another thing to warn you about: for your return trip, if you ask the club to call for a taxi, it might take up to an hour to arrive. I find it faster to take note of the return bus 941 timings and walk to the Arnoldusschule stop to catch the bus back to Horrem, from where there are regular trains back to Koln.

By the way, since public transport fares in that area are computed on zonal basis, the train ticket to Horrem or Bergheim also covers the bus trip to Arnoldusschule; so there is no hassle and is very cheap. I normally buy a day ticket to that zone.

Thampi62
12-23-22, 13:32
By the way, since public transport fares in that area are computed on zonal basis, the train ticket to Horrem or Bergheim also covers the bus trip to Arnoldusschule; so there is no hassle and is very cheap. I normally buy a day ticket to that zone.Thanks buddy for that solid information. Very useful to travelers solely depend on public transport while using Cologne and theüsseldorf as hubs to visit Saunas.

Artvand1
12-23-22, 21:15
I have not gone there at the peak of winter so far, so if you are making the journey at this time of year, I think there might be no taxi drivers willing to wait in the cold.

So, as a fallback if there are no taxis, you can take Bus 950 from the Bergheim train station (where the taxis also wait) to Elsdorf Arnoldusschule stop.

Another thing to warn you about: for your return trip, if you ask the club to call for a taxi, it might take up to an hour to arrive. I find it faster to take note of the return bus 941 timings and walk to the Arnoldusschule stop to catch the bus back to Horrem, from where there are regular trains back to Koln.

By the way, since public transport fares in that area are computed on zonal basis, the train ticket to Horrem or Bergheim also covers the bus trip to Arnoldusschule; so there is no hassle and is very cheap. I normally buy a day ticket to that zone.Thank you so much for the detailed info. Truly appreciate it. Yeah, visiting in the peak of Winter has a whole set of challenges haha, but really looking forward it and will post a report after that. If anyone is in the Koln area this January, please let me know. Would be great to meet.

Jack Andy42
01-16-23, 16:46
I have not gone there at the peak of winter so far, so if you are making the journey at this time of year, I think there might be no taxi drivers willing to wait in the cold.

By the way, since public transport fares in that area are computed on zonal basis, the train ticket to Horrem or Bergheim also covers the bus trip to Arnoldusschule; so there is no hassle and is very cheap. I normally buy a day ticket to that zone.Thanks for sharing some very helpful info. Can you recommend a hotel or a place to stay in walking distance? Hotel Haus Hubertus is half hour walking, anything else?

Sirioja
01-16-23, 22:06
Thanks for sharing some very helpful info. Can you recommend a hotel or a place to stay in walking distance? Hotel Haus Hubertus is half hour walking, anything else?Rooms rent by club.

Jack Andy42
01-17-23, 18:03
Rooms rent by club.Thanks for the tip, I found the older thread, below is the link to help others.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3309-German-FKK-Clubs-Lounge-and-chat-area&p=2359519&viewfull=1#post2359519.

I will have to try this out the next time, great advise.

Tintin1
01-19-23, 18:15
Thanks for the tip, I found the older thread, below is the link to help others.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3309-German-FKK-Clubs-Lounge-and-chat-area&p=2359519&viewfull=1#post2359519.

I will have to try this out the next time, great advise.They have a phone number on the website, someone will speak English, call and ask for the price, then you'll know OR almost all the clubs have somewhere to store your luggage and a rest area, so snooze, then wake up and have sex (again) and when the club closes go to the airport? The next city? Your next hotel?

Third choice is simply to call a taxi to your hotel there will always be a taxi, you might have to wait, but there will be a taxi. If you can get a taxi in the woods at FKK Mystic outside of Salzburg, Cologne area should be easier. I mean you are getting there with a taxi? Get the driver to give you his card. Or try UBER.

Sirioja
01-19-23, 20:46
Thanks for the tip, I found the older thread, below is the link to help others.

I will have to try this out the next time, great advise.I think rooms rent by Bab are on the other side of street.

Sirioja
03-04-23, 03:33
Entry 70 . Girls for 60/30 , 110/60 , 160/90 , 210/120 . One looks and prettier than a french singer and actress, but I didn t find her I just wake up look attractive, so I left with no room, when a quite pretty Bulgarian but too vulgar behavior for me, even no silicon nor tattoo, and I was fully right compare to the wow I found at GoldenGate, when she became just a woman for me.

Jack Andy42
03-14-23, 16:07
They have a phone number on the website, someone will speak English, call and ask for the price, then you'll know OR almost all the clubs have somewhere to store your luggage and a rest area, so snooze, then wake up and have sex (again) and when the club closes go to the airport? The next city? Your next hotel?

Third choice is simply to call a taxi to your hotel there will always be a taxi, you might have to wait, but there will be a taxi. If you can get a taxi in the woods at FKK Mystic outside of Salzburg, Cologne area should be easier. I mean you are getting there with a taxi? Get the driver to give you his card. Or try UBER.Tried calling the club to hold a room but no answer, I have some time before I visit so I will keep trying. Based on your experience, what are the chances no rooms will be available? Do they have just a couple of rooms for guests?

Do I need to make alternative arrangements for overnight stay? I will be depending on public transportation so I am a bit stressed out.

Tintin1
03-14-23, 16:40
Tried calling the club to hold a room but no answer, I have some time before I visit so I will keep trying. Based on your experience, what are the chances no rooms will be available? Do they have just a couple of rooms for guests?

Do I need to make alternative arrangements for overnight stay? I will be depending on public transportation so I am a bit stressed out.I have not seen rooms at all clubs but I have seen men napping at every club I have ever visited. There is always a quiet corner.

TraLaLax
03-14-23, 18:02
Tried calling the club to hold a room but no answer, I have some time before I visit so I will keep trying. Based on your experience, what are the chances no rooms will be available? Do they have just a couple of rooms for guests?Just try calling again. They will pick up eventually.

Do I need to make alternative arrangements for overnight stay? I will be depending on public transportation so I am a bit stressed out.If Babylon does not have a room available, I recommend you stay in Bergheim. The Babylon reception will call a taxi for you. The taxi usually arrives in 10-15 minutes, and costs 19-20 euros. I recommend Hotel Meyer, alternatively Parkhotel Bergheim. Both hotels can be booked through booking.com, staff speak decent English, and both allow late check-in.

Kawaii50
03-25-23, 17:38
I have gone to Golden Time, Living Room, Oase, Sharks, Mainhattan, Sixsens via public transportation. I would buy my ticket via the kiosk machine at the train station.

May, 2023, I am planning to go to Golden Gate, ACA Gold and Babylon. I see public transportation is the bus. When I look at the bus stop via Google maps, I don't see any ticket Kiosk machine.

My question is "How do I buy a ticket?" Do I pay the bus driver directly in Euros? I went to Sixsens using the bus and I paid the bus driver Euros.

FYI, I have rented a car in the past to go to the clubs but it is too expensive (car rental, Gas, parking) and hassle (drive to get the car and time returning the car). If I were driving with other guys then, it we could split the cost and then make sense to use.

Thanks in advance.

JWoo9
03-25-23, 19:06
I have gone to Golden Time, Living Room, Oase, Sharks, Mainhattan, Sixsens via public transportation. I would buy my ticket via the kiosk machine at the train station.

May, 2023, I am planning to go to Golden Gate, ACA Gold and Babylon. I see public transportation is the bus. When I look at the bus stop via Google maps, I don't see any ticket Kiosk machine.

My question is "How do I buy a ticket?" Do I pay the bus driver directly in Euros? I went to Sixsens using the bus and I paid the bus driver Euros.

FYI, I have rented a car in the past to go to the clubs but it is too expensive (car rental, Gas, parking) and hassle (drive to get the car and time returning the car). If I were driving with other guys then, it we could split the cost and then make sense to use.

Thanks in advance.I would look at phone apps for the local public transit. I used it exclusively in Frankfurt and had no problems. Just remove the app when you leave Germany.

TankTank123
03-26-23, 04:08
My question is "How do I buy a ticket?" Do I pay the bus driver directly in Euros?.For the bus to and from Babylon, you can buy the ticket from the bus driver with Euros. But if you are setting off from Cologne, you will need first to catch a train to either Bergheim, Konigsdorf, or Horrem. When you buy the train ticket at the train station for the required zone, it will already include the bus fare, and there is thus no need to pay the bus.

Kawaii50
03-26-23, 19:18
For the bus to and from Babylon, you can buy the ticket from the bus driver with Euros. But if you are setting off from Cologne, you will need first to catch a train to either Bergheim, Konigsdorf, or Horrem. When you buy the train ticket at the train station for the required zone, it will already include the bus fare, and there is thus no need to pay the bus.TankTank,

Thank you for the information to pay the bus driver.

I will be staying in Sindorf and also plan on going to Sixsens. I will buy my round trip ticket at the Sindorf station ticket kiosk to Aachen. I will buy my round trip ticket on 350 bus.

Thampi62
05-06-23, 07:45
For the bus to and from Babylon, you can buy the ticket from the bus driver with Euros. But if you are setting off from Cologne, you will need first to catch a train to either Bergheim, Konigsdorf, or Horrem. When you buy the train ticket at the train station for the required zone, it will already include the bus fare, and there is thus no need to pay the bus.If I take a zone day pass, will the the up and down journey will fully be covered to go to Babylon from Cologne? And the recent unlimited travel in Deutschland for 49 euro per month do cover everything? If so it is worth traveling around Germany in train. Looking for it till July, whether they close it or not.

Sirioja
05-06-23, 08:51
If I take a zone day pass, will the the up and down journey will fully be covered to go to Babylon from Cologne? And the recent unlimited travel in Deutschland for 49 euro per month do cover everything? If so it is worth traveling around Germany in train. Looking for it till July, whether they close it or not.With monthly pass, You can go all over Germany and to Swiss border. Bab entry is expensive for level of looks but beautiful club with garden and cold swimming pool. Good SPA. Girls are for 60/30 and 110/60 and no need to go to RTC when You are at Bab, same like at Bernds.

TankTank123
05-07-23, 03:58
If I take a zone day pass, will the the up and down journey will fully be covered to go to Babylon from Cologne?Yes, it covers both ways all the way.

What is more, since the number of zones does not specify direction, 2 times before, I used the day ticket to go to Babylon which is west of Koln in the morning, returned to Koln by 4 pm, then used the same ticket to go to FKK Bernds (that is the same nuber of zones to the east of Koln) and back in the night. In fact there is a train, either S12 or S19 (I can't remember whic) that goes from Horrem through Koln to Hennef (which is the station to get to Bernds).

Bernds is closing later this year, so this might be your last chance to try this legendary first-ever FKK.

Thampi62
05-07-23, 15:12
With monthly pass, You can go all over Germany and to Swiss border. Bab entry is expensive for level of looks but beautiful club with garden and cold swimming pool. Good SPA. Girls are for 60/30 and 110/60 and no need to go to RTC when You are at Bab, same like at Bernds.Thanks an very kind of you for the information Siri.

Thampi62
05-07-23, 15:20
Yes, it covers both ways all the way.

What is more, since the number of zones does not specify direction, 2 times before, I used the day ticket to go to Babylon which is west of Koln in the morning, returned to Koln by 4 pm, then used the same ticket to go to FKK Bernds (that is the same nuber of zones to the east of Koln) and back in the night. In fact there is a train, either S12 or S19 (I can't remember whic) that goes from Horrem through Koln to Hennef (which is the station to get to Bernds).

Bernds is closing later this year, so this might be your last chance to try this legendary first-ever FKK.Thanks. Google map and DB will give all details on train and Monthly German rail pass covers everything. Wish to visit Bernds, will do if time permits. Visited Bernds in 2019 and I like that club.

Thampi62
06-27-23, 12:19
How is the LU in Babylon on Mondays. My time slot permit me to be there only on Monday. Will reach there at 2 in the afternoon and will stay there till 11 or the timing of the last train or bus. Debue in that zone. Any special recommendations on ladies will be higly appreciated.

Regards.

Sirioja
06-27-23, 12:37
How is the LU in Babylon on Mondays. My time slot permit me to be there only on Monday. Will reach there at 2 in the afternoon and will stay there till 11 or the timing of the last train or bus. Debue in that zone. Any special recommendations on ladies will be higly appreciated.

Regards.Limited casting on Monday. Too expensive entry for level on Monday.

Mechelen
06-27-23, 13:16
Mondays are very slow, about 8 -10 girls.

Jack Andy42
06-27-23, 15:50
Anyone know their email address or Eddy's email address?

TIA.

Optimist
07-23-23, 16:31
Mid week line up of about 25 girls. Entry 70 euro, including a decent buffet. Most of the girls were very slim (and of course naked) unlike most clubs in the NRW. Price is 60 for the first 30 minutes, thereafter 50 for each half hour.

Mahaba
09-10-23, 16:42
The posts from the past several months are all about lodging and transportation. Has anyone visited lately? If so, who was working and how was the service?

Thanks in advance.

TraLaLax
09-12-23, 08:31
The posts from the past several months are all about lodging and transportation. Has anyone visited lately? If so, who was working and how was the service?

Thanks in advance.I was there a few days ago. Good service. Good lineup with many slim women, and some chubby ones. I'm guessing thee where about 25 girls there. Which girls are you interested in?

ShinyCrazy
09-15-23, 06:10
Impressions of FKK Babylon Saunaclub in Elsdorf:

The club is clean and medium sized and geared for a local crowd of German retirees, not international business travelers. It has an outdoor pool and indoor sauna and hot tub / jacuzzi. Reception is straight ahead, then you backtrack to the entrance where the lockers and showers are located. Wallets or valuables don't have a separate locker. Tons of little towels available in a rack opposite reception for drying off and one large towel given to you when you pay the entrance of 70 Euro for covering up. No robes. Girls are naked. They charge 60 Euro for the first half hour and 50 Euro more for each additional half hour. Minimal discussion of up charges. The lineup was actually pretty decent, with relatively few heavily tattooed girls. A good number of natural breasts. Pretty much 95% Romanian, like most clubs. Reasonably young and attractive girls. No very old or very ugly girls. One group of younger, fresher girls with minimal tattoos and no silicone were sitting together in the smoking area. None of them spoke English, which is pretty unusual. Two girls wandering around were too overweight to call voluptuous. Probably around 20 girls. Saw several blowjobs in public, but didn't see any sex in public. Very small dining area. Food was spotty. Often I would be standing behind an overweight German who was scraping the steam tray bare and I was left without even gravy or crumbs. I would say the food was club average, meaning edible, but unacceptable if it were a restaurant. Attendance on a Saturday afternoon was about 4:1 guys to girls. The guys were all ethnic German and skewed pretty old. I didn't see any Turks, for example. I didn't hear any English, except when speaking to the girls. The ratio of guys to girls was terrible, yet I never had to wait for a girl. Seemed like many guys were there to quietly drink beer and watch soccer. It is always funny to me when a "club" is playing dance music and has party lights and there are naked girls and the girls are faced with a roomful of sedate overweight Germans staring at a TV. If the FKK clubs were in Latin America, everyone would be talking and laughing and dancing and hooting at the girls. Instead, it feels like a motor vehicle registration office. It's not bad for relaxing, it's just funny. Had rooms with 2 Romanian girls, one was named Tanja. She had well done breast implants. I don't like implants and I didn't notice until she was upside down for the BBBJ and I could see the scars. Pretty lackluster session with no GFE feeling and no real passion. Average acceptable Romanian service. The other girl, whose name I can't remember, was worse and tried to block me from entering her pussy deeply and refused to really kiss. I left the room without cumming. It was that bad. Where is the reputation for service? I thought Babylon was supposed to have great service. I was searching out a replacement, but couldn't really find another girl that inspired me. Then I saw an African girl named Iman from Mali. Attractive face and decent body. Great engaging personality. Perfect English. Top notch service. Great passionate kissing, enthusiasm for DATY, great soft deep BBBJ with unprompted stroking of my anus, and enthusiastic deep FS. 10/10 for service. At this point, I decided to ditch the Romanian girls and try another African girl. This time the girl was Chayna from Rwanda with a huge Afro and she was big fleshy voluptuous girl, unlike my usual favorites. She offered rimming for an extra 30, I accepted and she went to town. Full on rimming for a solid 5-10 minutes. Basically another 10/10 performer. Based on these two girls, the FKK clubs need to start hiring African girls, or maybe I need to look into traveling to Africa. Getting to Babylon is not easy and essentially requires a rental car. The public transportation from Cologne is spotty and requires taking a train to Horrem, then trying to take a bus to nearby Babylon and walking, or taking an expensive taxi, all of which was time consuming and wasn't as straightforward as I thought it would be. It would have been much faster to rent a car from Cologne airport. Also, when I requested a taxi at Babylon to get back to my hotel, the Babylon reception, which barely spoke any English, acted as if that was a tall order and I would be lucky if they could find one. Uber didn't work. No drivers in this rural part of Germany, and apparently the German government has tried to crush Uber. In a nutshell, rent a car.

For the international traveler who is looking to mix a few FKK visits into their holiday, this might be a club worth checking out. It is much smaller than Sharks or Oase, but it is a very well done medium sized local club. It is difficult to access via public transportation, and it is not located near any other tourist attractions. If you were traveling with a wingman and renting a car, then I would definitely include Babylon. There is a website that lists the girls in attendance at Babylon, but the pics are scrubbed of tattoos. If you look at the pictures and add some large tattoos for about half the girls, then you have a decent idea of what to expect. Of note, the ages of the girls are listed and I was surprised to see that both African girls were significantly older than I would have guessed.

https://www.saunaclubs.org/huren/club/saunaclub-babylon.1/

Later in my trip, after visiting 5 other FKK clubs, I decided to return to FKK Babylon. As you'll see in my other reviews, my experience at the other clubs was pretty disappointing. I returned to Babylon because it was the best of the six clubs. Not necessarily the best facilities, although they were very good. Definitely not the best food. The girls at Babylon gave the best service. That is why I returned. For my second visit, I started with Nadja, a Romanian with long dark hair with white highlights braided into corn rows. She had some acne scarring. I didn't have high hopes, but she was the girl that really confirmed my choice to return. Good kissing, responsive to DATY, great soft BBBJ, followed by excellent wide open covered vaginal sex. She was a home run. Given that experience, I started looking again at girls I had overlooked. My next choice was Katerina, a tiny Bulgarian girl with puffy nipples and big tits for her size. Again, great kissing, very active and appreciative during DATY and again wide open welcoming wet covered vaginal sex. A second home run. Lastly, I chose Sara, a girl who had some negative comments on the lineup link that I posted above. I didn't know that until later. She spoke about 5 words in English. Sara has cafe au lait skin with a gap between her two front teeth and a freckle below one breast and no tattoos that I can remember. I had caught her eye and she seemed very interested in me. Later, she sat in the jacuzzi and kept looking me in the eye, but remember that she couldn't speak English basically at all. Clearly, she wanted to go to the room with me, but it would be awkward since we couldn't communicate. Well, it wasn't awkward. It was awesome. I think she was attracted to me more than just attracted to my wallet. She gave a 10/10 GFE experience from start to finish. The best kissing from any girl in 6 clubs. After my experiences in the other clubs, I was ready to write about the death of the FKK experience, and it certainly is dying in most clubs, but Babylon still has those fresh girls that haven't turned into robots, the experience I remember from when I first started going to FKK clubs 15 years ago.

For what it is worth, I have found that if the girl is kissing well and responding with enthusiasm early, I will then tell her that I want to go slow and stay an hour in the room. That worked well at Babylon.

Neurosynth
09-15-23, 08:53

The club is clean and medium sized . .. Great Report! If you wouldn't mind. . .

To make the comparison clear, what were the 5 FKKs that were, at least for you, bested by Babylon?

Neurosynth
09-15-23, 08:56
Great Report! If you wouldn't mind. . .

To make the comparison clear, what were the 5 FKKs that were, at least for you, bested by Babylon?Never mind, I now see many long reports. Fantastic!

Sirioja
09-15-23, 15:58
May worth if you are not demanding for looks, or for AO with some. Entry is too expensive for looks.

Jack Andy42
09-18-23, 15:47
Properly summarized, I would also add:

I visited last week of August, Babylon can be a hit or miss, but the Romanians have sure changed the landscape. They would rather hang out with other girls or smoke than go in a room if they don't feel like. They're in for free alcoholic mixed drinks from guests and regulars, the young bartender takes good care of them. Things change once you are in the room, there is upcharge for kissing, fingering or don't do this or that, very mechanical, and mostly with the Romanians. Things get slightly better with them when you go for an hour, but in the end the service is just not there like it used to be in the past. Some of the mechanical but good looking ones to stay away from: Riana, Leah, Nadja.

The club needs recruitment from other places or standardize service like they did with the hourly rates or learn a thing or two from Hof. Upselling or poor service in the room should be intolerable.

The club facility also needs improvements, I think they should raise the entrance to 75 euro but include bathrobes and / or full towels, eliminate handy for girls, they're always on their phones, even in the room. Fix the hot tub, steam room, better food and friendlier staff.

Free beer is a nice touch, prices for drinks are reasonable too, although they're always out of weiss beer, self serve water, coffee is excellent. Food is not as terrible as Hof, but could use some improvement, the Belgians are always complaining about the food, perhaps I need to try out some Belgian cuisine.

But as OP suggested, Babylon is still slightly better than other options, the local favorite Residenz closed, Samya is crap too, and in Frankfurt it's so sad to see Oase and World be packed with people but have such poor service compared to the past glory days. I think if they need to charge more for entrance to make it a profitable business, go for it, but service should not be compromised.

Gorge2
10-01-23, 07:43
Is it Babylon or magnum in theüsseldorf that is a bigger club with more girls?

Sirioja
10-02-23, 00:52
Is it Babylon or magnum in thesseldorf that is a bigger club with more girls?Babylon is west Koln. Magnum is around Dusseldorf, for Turkish.

Eryk9021
10-04-23, 20:38
I was in Babylon previously 3 times, last time in 2019. I decided to check it once again. Entry is 70 e for full day entry (or 50 e for 2 hours only).

Food was still pretty ok and tasty (this club was for a long time the top of my list in regards of food quality), but it is noticeable that choice is now made slightly less. I have that observation that many sauna clubs try to save money on food / cook while keeping the entry price the same.

I estimate LU to be around 20. Few good looking ones. Some I wanted to session with somehow avoided me (like blonde Leah, and some other black-haired girl), some seemed to just hanging out in the club and play with their phones. In the past there were more hot shots in the club, and service was supposedly on a good level. Cannot deny or confirm this now. But no one has asked me at reception about my experience. Pity, as I already had an idea of such dialogue: Did you had a good time today? I had zero bad experiences today! And how many girls you have been with? Zero!

I don't think I will come here again sooner than in 2-3 years.

Universo Fkk
10-19-23, 18:14
With monthly pass, You can go all over Germany and to Swiss border. Bab entry is expensive for level of looks but beautiful club with garden and cold swimming pool. Good SPA. Girls are for 60/30 and 110/60 and no need to go to RTC when You are at Bab, same like at Bernds.Does most of the girls offer catholic service for "dopple zimmer" or just a few ones? In case of catholic service is the one hour rate 160 or 210? Thanks in advance!

Sirioja
10-19-23, 20:01
Does most of the girls offer catholic service for "dopple zimmer" or just a few ones? In case of catholic service is the one hour rate 160 or 210? Thanks in advance!Few for sure, for 50 extra, like was at Bernds.

Universo Fkk
10-21-23, 08:11
Few for sure, for 50 extra, like was at Bernds.I hope to get not kicked out of the club if I ask girls for that. It could be dangerous in certain clubs. Al Bernd's for sure not cause the manegement was aware about that and though not encouraging that it was not forbidden at all, sometimes it was possible to see it also in public action.

Sirioja
10-21-23, 09:23
I hope to get not kicked out of the club if I ask girls for that. It could be dangerous in certain clubs. Al Bernd's for sure not cause the manegement was aware about that and though not encouraging that it was not forbidden at all, sometimes it was possible to see it also in public action.I told you how to do on PM. Don't ask on first chat, do a good man job in bed towards the one you chose and then you can ask. Much easier after her orgasm. I don't know at Bab, but some don't ask extra when you give them pleasure. Girls are used to be asked at Bab, boss is most often quite drunk and many girls are not very busy so they sell extra. Really for AO, Grimberg, Arabella, Luderland, Dietzenbach, for less expensive.

EoghanBanderas
01-01-24, 17:25
There used to be a page that listed when girls were due to be in attendance in Babylon (https://www.saunaclubs.org/gpl2/tabelle1). This does not work anymore. Is there an alternative page?

Maxime
01-02-24, 10:33
There used to be a page that listed when girls were due to be in attendance in Babylon (https://www.saunaclubs.org/gpl2/tabelle1). This does not work anymore. Is there an alternative page?In the forum you can see how many and which girls are (in theory) aktive: https://www.saunaclubs.org********babylonische-dirnen.3/.

In Theory, because now it shows 23 girls active, and in real life there are not more than 10-12 in this holiday period (and too much men). Call the club and they will tell you who is there.

Clodius1
03-16-24, 23:12
Easter party on Saturday with girls dressed up with rabbit ears. Good old sauna club GOSC vibe. Same ice bears as you find at GT / GG. Bears using German and Dutch, providers using English. Food just as good as always, tasty and plentiful. LU is quite limited, maybe two or three providers look good to me, but quickly snapped up by regulars and never seen again. Transitioned into a real sausage fest, so skipped the rotisserie Ferkel and moved on to greener pastures. Also, wellness is good, sauna is hot, jacuzzi only lukewarm, outside pool is open but only one icebear took the cold plunge. A good club but not a good day for it. Posted "club rate" is still 110/60. ZK hit and miss. Next, RTC.

BbfsOnly
03-19-24, 15:19
I hope to get not kicked out of the club if I ask girls for that. It could be dangerous in certain clubs. Al Bernd's for sure not cause the manegement was aware about that and though not encouraging that it was not forbidden at all, sometimes it was possible to see it also in public action.BB full service you mean?