PDA

View Full Version : FKK Dolce Vita - Dusseldorff

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

PhiliPuki
01-27-13, 04:33
50 to get in and 35 for 15 minutes does not sound too bad if the girls look like they do in the photographs.Honestly 15min is a joke of an option!

Breadman
01-27-13, 06:16
Honestly 15min is a joke of an option!The old Fkk Cocoon used to do 20 minutes for 25 euro's. If you wanted BBBJ the price jumped to 35 euro's for the first 20 minutes. 25 for ever 20 minutes after that. 20 minutes is 'just' enough time to get the deed done, think how many times you've gotten back to the lockers at other clubs and realized you only spent 20 minutes in the room.

Ableyone
01-27-13, 14:53
Honestly 15min is a joke of an option!Originally it was 25 Euro for 15 minutes but they increased it to 35 Euro. To be fair I have never used this option at DV, however it would have come in handy a few times in other clubs over the years.

Breadman
01-27-13, 18:44
They've also gotten rid of the 25 euro happy hour entance. Also have to wonder what Magnum might be doing to their talent pool.

Trans Atlantic
02-13-13, 06:18
I'm looking at DV's roster and noticed the following:

Französisch beidseitig.

Französisch mit Aufn.

Französisch total.

Französisch ohne.

I take it beidseitig is 69, onhe is BBBJ.

What is total and mit Aufn? I presume one is CIM.

Trans Atlantic
02-17-13, 03:11
Went to DV on Saturday afternoon. Lineup was not bad compared to my last vist in July. Was solicited aggressively by Bony / Bonni and Giselle which is such a turn off. Met Natalia, Veroinka, Alina, and Jamy. I don't know why DV's website doesn't show Alina and Jamy on the roster but you can see their profile pages if you search via Google.

I only sessioned with Jamy of Koln (she's blonde now). Pretty face but not much excitement in the zimmer. Won't repeat.

Veronika was not my type and I didn't session with her but I'm mentioning her due to her friendless when I spoke briefly her and she does not put on any pressure to sell at all.

Natalia is also blonde now and she is hot. She is a lot better looking in person than what is shown in her pictures. However due a lack of recent review and only one not so good review found from early 2012, I passed. I was also saving my last session for Acapulco. If I had went to DV in the beginning of my trip, I would have session with her. I'll look for her next time unless someone puts a bad review up from now till then.

Alina is cute. I will also have to look for her next time.

Finnish Fucker
02-23-13, 14:38
I visited DV for the first time briefly yesterday between 13. 30-15. 00 on my way to the airport. The club was pretty small but nice and clean. Good leather sofas with big windows to the pool area, nice area to chill out.

The line up at that point was not very impressive but there were a few nice girls. I had 30 min session with Sonja. 22 year old slim Romanian brunette, milky white skin, small B cups and small round ass. Fun and smart girl to talk to and also fun in the room. Left the club happy at 15.

-Keppana

Simex
03-16-13, 21:34
Time to revitalise the DV thread. It's fully justified given tonight lineup

Arrived before 8pm to take advantage of their €35 entry fee. Normal €50.
There were about 35+ girls before 6pm, by 8pm about 70 girls had turned up.
And ratio about 2; 1 girls, so a buyers market for the gents.

Line-up. WOW

OK, I have not been back to DV for over 6 months and never seen the lineup this good, the current.
Line-up simply beats Aca and Magnum. And a close 2nd to GT.

Some stunners to look out for:
Candy. De. Mix German / Oriental.
Arianna. Rom. Blonde.
Michelle. Rom. Blonde.

More to follow.

Sorry to my NY pal. I know you're in Aca at the moment thinking where the fuck are you. I am still in DV, my to do list just got longer so going to give Aca & their BBQ a miss tonight. Have fun.

Banana Boi
03-16-13, 21:53
Some stunners to look out for:

Arianna. Rom. Blonde.Arianna is hot and good in the room too, Simex. Have fun with her.

Wwviews
03-17-13, 00:07
Hi guys,

I am flying into Dussledorf Weeze on April 12 { (11pm) , and will be flying backout on April 14th (11pm ).

Could someone advise me on the following :

1. Should I rent a car to visit DV and GT?

2. Most convenient hotel to stay at for the 2 nights?

3. How best to get to the clubs, if not in a hired car?

Thanks in advance.

Messiah

Trans Atlantic
03-17-13, 00:54
Time to revitalise the DV thread. It's fully justified given tonight lineup

Arrived before 8pm to take advantage of their €35 entry fee. Normal €50.

There were about 35+ girls before 6pm, by 8pm about 70 girls had turned up.

And ratio about 2; 1 girls, so a buyers market for the gents.

Line-up. WOWCrap. I should haven't call tonight an off-night. Was hanging out at Brauerei I'm Füchschen instead of a sauna club and then drove back to the airport hotel.

Kommodore
03-17-13, 01:54
Hi guys,

I am flying into Dussledorf Weeze on April 12 { (11pm) , and will be flying backout on April 14th (11pm ).

Thanks in advance.

MessiahI think you should have asked this question in the chat area as in reality your question has little to do with FKK Dolce Vita.

But just in case you think that I am a complete unreasonable grump I would suggest the following in answer to your questions.

1. Yes I would rent a car, particularly for travelling to GT.

2. I would have a preference for the B&B Hotel in Monchengladbach (www.hotelbb.de) or for budget accomodation the IBIS Budget in Willich. Check out www.accorhotels.com For all Accor Group Hotels including IBIS.

3. Thumb a lift!

Neutron Flux
03-17-13, 02:31
Hi guys,

Thanks in advance.

MessiahYes, it has been discussed many times, look in the info and club threads but most generally:

1. For inner city clubs like DV (or Palace, Sharks, Artemis etc.) a car is waste of time and money unless you're staying in a different city. GT is about the worst possible club to get to without a car. Other clubs are somewhere in between that spectrum and proponents of both car and public transport options are found here on the forum. Look in the respective club threads. It also depends on whether you intend to leave early or late, how confident you are driving on German roads and whether you like to drink alcohol in the club or not (free or cheap in most NRW clubs).

2. Go to the usual websites, tons of options, depending on your preferences and budget.

3. As always, public transport and / or taxi, go to bahn. De, vrr. De

Jymondor
03-17-13, 19:19
DV Live feed. Saturday 16th March 2013What do you mean "Live feed". Is wi-fi available there?

Simex
03-17-13, 20:14
Yes, you can freely use your laptop and ipad around the club. Best reception by the bar and greenhouse.

Password: dolcevitaQ7

Girls tend to leave you alone if they see you working - one girl came over and said: "I guess you
made enough money now, time to spend some of that in the room with me"

She had the positive attitude, Session sold.

What do you mean "Live feed". Is wi-fi available there?

Simex
03-17-13, 20:26
Arianna. Very attractive, reminds me of Rod Stewart wife, Penny Lancaster.

Some other Germans to look out for:

1) Luna. De.

2) Fiona. De. Blonde.

3) Candi. De. Half south American / De. Exotic looks.

DV only comes alive after 8pm. It's more an evening club.
Many hot girls turn up before the 8pm, as they know many clients
Turn-up before the entry price increases from €35 to €50.
All girls pay a flat fee of €40 entry.

And after being to familiar with Magnum, Aca & GT lineup, I found
DV line-up refreshing.

If you want to splash out. The VIP room at €100 a pop with Champagne & Jacuzzi a steal.

Arianna is hot and good in the room too, Simex. Have fun with her.

Jymondor
03-17-13, 21:47
Password: dolcevitaQ7I bet DV owner drives large Audi SUV.

Trans Atlantic
04-13-13, 23:26
Went to DV after a total bust at Magnum.

Was planning to spend time with some of the girls I passed upon last time due to time (Alina and Natalia). Turned out I had to skip them again because I found a new German girl (Annabelle. 22). Blonde. Average height. A cups. Great smile. A bit of a teenie. Tats on back (flower on her shoulder blade, a bow right at the end of the spine, and several Italian words on her right waist). Just started at DV about two days ago. Lives in Frankfurt and comes up to play over the weekend. Previously worked at a Frankfurt club (I think Oase).

Pros. Beautiful face and innocent look. Maintains eye contact and smile during missionary.

Cons. Couldn't / wouldn't do K9. No extras.

Would probably repeat.

Trans Atlantic
04-13-13, 23:59
Sorry if this is a dup post. Not sure if my original post got posted due to poor WiFi at hotel.

Went to DV after a poor showing at Magnum. From my previous visits, I know DV had a respectable daytime lineup. My plan was to hook up with the girls I left behind last time (Alina and Natalia). However turns out the best laid plans.

After doing my usual walk around, I spotted a new face; Annabelle. German blonde. 22, average height, slim, A-cups, hair all the way down her back, has an innocent teenie look. Lives in Frankfurt and commutes up for the weekend. Used to work at a Frankfurt club (I think Oase). No extras.

Pros. Beautiful eyes and smile. Maintains eye contact and smile during missionary.

Cons. Couldn't / wouldn't allow K9.

Would probably repeat once I get thru Alina and Natalia next time.

Breadman
04-14-13, 01:07
Went to DV after a poor showing at Magnum. .So how did DV's lineup compare to the girls at Magnum?

Trans Atlantic
04-14-13, 02:44
So how did DV's lineup compare to the girls at Magnum?Magnum Saturday afternoon does not compare to DV Saturday afternoon. DV is definitely better in both quality and quantity. For a Saturday afternoon, GT, VV, Aca, and DV all have better lineups than Magnum.

Delta Indigo
04-14-13, 12:09
Hello,

I wonder if I could ask you guys a question, I have never been to the FKKs in NWR. I am gonig to Dusseldorf in Mid May to party at FKKs.

So I have read these forums and have heard that the lineup is much better in DV than Magnum, but I wanted to ask how much anal costs in Dolce Vita.

In Goldentime in Vienna it is an extra 120, so I never bothered with it. However if it is 50 than it is worth it.

Ableyone
04-14-13, 14:55
However if it is 50 than it is worth it.Yes 50€ in DV, I've only had one girl offer it to me there though (she's no longer there); but then again I don't usually ask if its available.

Banana Boi
04-14-13, 16:59
Anyone know when Anda (supposedly Daniella aka Demi Moore at Oase) and Monika are coming back or if they have bailed to another club?

Trans Atlantic
04-14-13, 20:49
Monika was at the club April 13. Also saw her at the club last month.

As for anal, the club has a list of girls offering it. The front desk has a price list of extras.

Banana Boi
04-14-13, 21:01
Monika was at the club April 13. Also saw her at the club last month.

Thanks TA. I guess the club's site isn't up to date with the girls present.

Trans Atlantic
04-15-13, 03:02
Thanks TA. I guess the club's site isn't up to date with the girls present.Guess it is not updated day to day. Bony was there on April 13 as well

BrooklynNY
04-16-13, 22:54
How does the entrance fee compare to Magnum and the rates of the girls?

Also is this easy to get to via public transportation?

Ableyone
04-16-13, 23:23
How does the entrance fee compare to Magnum and the rates of the girls?

Also is this easy to get to via public transportation?Have you forgotten already?

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1092-FKK-Dolce-Vita-Dusseldorff&p=1377746&viewfull=1#post1377746

Briedestrasse bus stop just around the corner.

Hbengkok
04-17-13, 05:48
50 to get in and 35 for 15 minutes does not sound too bad if the girls look like they do in the photographs.If I am not wrong, the 35 for 15 minutes only applied during the day (back then when I visited DV). At night is 30 minutes minimum. Anyone can conform?

Suller Joe
04-17-13, 14:26
- Claustrophobic locker room, no safe for valuables.

- Showers seem like an old garage.

- Only one doable. Exotic looks. Might be a mix. Other 15-20 did not have it IMHO.

- Mongers and gals smoking like crazy.

Opinions may vary, but personally I got out & not look back.

Breadman
04-17-13, 14:28
- Only one doable. Exotic looks. Might be a mix. Other 15-20 did not have it IMHO.

.Can I ask what day and time did you visit?

Yakob
04-17-13, 17:19
- Claustrophobic locker room, no safe for valuables.

- Showers seem like an old garage.

- Mongers and gals smoking like crazy.

Opinions may vary, but personally I got out & not look back.Thanks for telling it like it is.

Breadman
04-17-13, 17:51
Thanks for telling it like it is.Have you been there Yakob? There's several reports from senior members saying different, looks like the latest reporter might have visited early in the week. DV is a small club and all of Suller Joe's posts seem to be in the Palace thread. Doubt DV can compete with the facilities of Palace.

Anyway, its the girls that matter in the end. Can't judge a club by a monday lineup (if that's the case).

Indi Companion
04-17-13, 18:39
Have you been there Yakob? There's several reports from senior members saying different, looks like the latest reporter might have visited early in the week. DV is a small club and all of Suller Joe's posts seem to be in the Palace thread. Doubt DV can compete with the facilities of Palace.

Anyway, its the girls that matter in the end. Can't judge a club by a Monday lineup (if that's the case).Breadman,

That's most likely true what you say Monday is a not a day for doing any comparison or evaluation of a place, not even a supermarket! However DV cannot be put in the first tier category, hardly in the second tier.

My experience there is limited but I visited it only over the weekend and in evening / night, nothing to be compared with not only any of the Hessen big clubs but also with the better NRW clubs, including ACA (which I do not like at all, but it is much better in my limited experience than DV) and Magnum (which still has a poor lineup compared with GT, but also others in NRW, in terms of looks).

Ableyone
04-17-13, 20:41
If I am not wrong, the 35 for 15 minutes only applied during the day (back then when I visited DV). At night is 30 minutes minimum. Anyone can conform?That's correct after 8 pm its 50€ per half hour with no 15 minute option.

Trans Atlantic
04-18-13, 00:55
DV is a small club but given it's size, having 2-3 stunners gives it a better lineup than say Aca with it's larger inventory but out of that also only 2-3 stunners.

My first visit to DV on a Wed afternoon was disappointing. However my subsequent visits on Saturday afternoons were quite good.

Breadman
04-18-13, 01:41
afternoon . afternoons .The key word here is 'afternoon'. Its hard to judge a club until the night shift shows up.

Suller Joe
04-19-13, 07:43
Can I ask what day and time did you visit?Late on a Tuesday. I doubt they put up decent lockers, stop smoking, stop showering in the garage / bunker on other days.

No, no and no.

Yes, I have written some in the Palace thread, but I have been to 6-7 FKK and DV has secured a LAST spot in my ranking.

Trans Atlantic
04-19-13, 08:24
Late on a Tuesday. I doubt they put up decent lockers, stop smoking, stop showering in the garage / bunker on other days.

No, no and no.

Yes, I have written some in the Palace thread, but I have been to 6-7 FKK and DV has secured a LAST spot in my ranking.I have to disagree with all your observations except for "- Only one doable. Exotic looks. Might be a mix. Other 15-20 did not have it IMHO" and that one is tied to the day of the week you visited.

Not sure what you mean by "Claustrophobic locker rooms." Are we even talking about the same club given there are two Dolce Vitas?

And as for lack of "safe for valuables," how many of those 6-7 clubs you've been to offer it? GT / LR / VV / Magnum / Atmos / Panthera / YY / Mainhattan don't offer it either. If anything, I think clubs offering safes are a minority. I also don't see how "safes" are really safer than lockers.

Showers are fine. I actually like them better than other clubs since the ones here don't have the auto-shutoff and have consistent temperature. Not sure how many "old garages" would be tiled floor to ceiling. If you think this shower is bad, try the one in Panthera or Aca.

Smoking is common in all FKKs. If you want non-smoking try VV. They have a smoking and non-smoking wing. However, you'll find that the vast majority of the girls are in the smoking section.

Hessen Bub
04-19-13, 09:03
If "safe" means a real safe inside the locker with a personal code you can define then there are very few clubs offering that (Palace, Paradise).

If "safe" means a separate small deposit box where you can put your money, cell-phone, car key. Then quite a lot of clubs offer it (Sharks, Oase, World, Mainhattan, Arabella, Grimberg, Artemis, Sakura etc.)

HB

Yakob
04-22-13, 23:35
Dolce Vita is holding Tanz in den Mai party on 30 April 2013 to celebrate the coming 1 May 2013 holiday. See advertising flyer attached.

Njoy.

Breadman
04-22-13, 23:54
Dolce Vita is holding Tanz in den Mai party on 30 April 2013 to celebrate the coming 1 May 2013 holiday. See advertising flyer attached.

Njoy.Where did you find this flyer, its not on their website?

Ableyone
04-23-13, 21:29
Where did you find this flyer, its not on their website?Its available in the blog section of their website.

Banana Boi
05-03-13, 05:55
Website says early entry from 1100-2000 is now 45€ (up 10€). 2000-close remains 50€ .

Ableyone
05-04-13, 18:09
Website says early entry from 1100-2000 is now 45€ (up 10€). 2000-close remains 50€ .Thanks for the update Banana Boi.

35€ was good value but 45€ entry is pushing it a bit when taking into account the additional cost of extending a session beyond the half hour at this particular club.

The old 50€ entry used to include 20€ of drinks credit which appears to no longer be the case.

Delta Indigo
05-21-13, 18:39
I had 2 anal sex sessions with a young Polish girl who calls herself Hillary. She is good all around, she has a really nice body and a super cute ass. She kisses you deeply and will aggressively suck your dick.

She told me I can fuck her ass if I want to, it does cost an extra 50 Euros. So I did just that and she told me to go slowly in the beginning but then I sped up and fucked her quite hard in the ass. She told me that was okay with her.

The only thing I will complain about is that she does not rim.

Delta Indigo
05-21-13, 18:50
By the way there is a very hot Romanian girl called Giselle at Dolce Vita.

She is very cute, but her profile is inaccurate, she claims to do everything, but she used a condom for a blowjob which was uncool and she does not like to kiss.

I calmed her down and she tried harder, but all I want to point out is that her profile is totally inaccurate and she does not offer anal sex or anything else so cool.

Finnish Fucker
06-09-13, 17:17
I visited DV on Friday 7. 6. Arrived at 20. 00 in the club, there were much more girls than men. Maybe 3:1 ratio. I was expecting the club to be full of customers since the weather was great and it was Friday night but I was wrong.

My purpose was to find busty blonde Irina, who was present according to DV web pages. I did not find her, she found me :cool: I was wandering around in the club trying to find a slim blonde with big boobs. There were many blondes but none of them matched the body type I was looking for. Suddenly while standing by the bar a slim brunette came over to say hello to me, I asked her name and the reply was Irina. So she had changed the hair colour, like all the women tend to do, LOL. She seemed nice and her body matched somewhat to the pics on the web pages. She was the first girl I have ever met in these clubs who knew a few words in finnish, all of them dirty, LOL. Some of my countrymen had taught her. Our chemistry clicked nicely and maybe that related to a good 1 h session. Her body and breasts were good, boobs maybe not as nice as in the pictures but still big in her slight frame, pendulous and nipples pointing straight ahead. I came twice during the 1 hour session. She told me she lives in southern Spain and travels between Spain and Germany. The business is slow in Spain so she prefers to work in Germany.

The lineup was not really good IMO. There were a few doable girls but generally the lineup was a far cry to Aca or GT. I spoke a few words with Ex Oase Polish girl Jana, she had one of the hottest bodies around. I don't remember her name in DV but the pics should be in the web pages.

Just before leaving the club a dark skinned german girl by the bar asked me to go to the room. I told her that I just had sex and I am leaving to my hotel soon. Then she asked me to buy her 25 € Vodka Redbull. I denied politely and left the club.

Nice visit due to Irina but I won't go back to DV, there are better options in Düsseldorf area for my taste.

-Kepp

Banana Boi
06-10-13, 05:39
Nice visit due to Irina but I won't go back to DV, there are better options in Düsseldorf area for my taste.This is how I feel about DV as well. I'm sure I can always have a decent time at DV but there are just much better options in NRW.

Banana Boi
06-25-13, 19:10
Anyone know when Monika is returning?

http://www.dolce-vita.com/girls/view/484

Trans Atlantic
06-25-13, 20:03

http://www.dolce-vita.com/girls/view/484How is she? She approached me twice this spring. She seems like she's in her early 30s.

Banana Boi
06-25-13, 20:46
How is she? She approached me twice this spring. She seems like she's in her early 30s.A bit of a quirky personality. I almost didn't go with her since it didn't seem like we had any chemistry at first but I was pleasantly surprised that we got along well in the room. She turned out to be a very good session with good service. If you like her look don't pass on her.

I didn't think she was anywhere near her early 30's. I would have guessed 25 or so.

Trans Atlantic
06-27-13, 02:43
A bit of a quirky personality. I almost didn't go with her since it didn't seem like we had any chemistry at first but I was pleasantly surprised that we got along well in the room. She turned out to be a very good session with good service. If you like her look don't pass on her.

I didn't think she was anywhere near her early 30's. I would have guessed 25 or so.Thanks. I just thought she had too many wrinkles near her eyes to be mid 20s.

BrooklynNY
06-27-13, 10:30
Thanks. I just thought she had too many wrinkles near her eyes to be mid 20s.I think a lot of girls lie about where they are from and how old they are.

One girl tried to tell me once she was German. But her Eastern European accent was too obvious. Yes, I am an American. But we do not subtitle our movies. Plus, I live here. So I can tell a little bit. I mean why lie about where you are from and your age. If the guys are wanting to have sex with you. Will telling the truth actually stop them from doing so? Probably not.

Seafor
07-05-13, 19:31
Just got back to the States from Germany.

Overall, aside from one bad experience in the Dusseldorf RLD, I had a pretty good time. Dolce Vita was my favorite place.

Went there on my last day, and spent most of it there.

Most of the girls were very nice, though some get a little pushy with the "come have sex" thing when I'm just trying to relax and enjoy the view / food / sauna / lounge chairs etc.

Isabella was my first. Gives a great bbj, then the cover went on for a few positions and I popped rather quickly since it was my first time to a saunaclub and I was a little excited. I do wish you get get more than one go in the time you purchase. All my sessions were 30 minute ones. Didn't feel like paying extra for anal or cim this time around.

Finished with Isabella, hit the showers, and then the lounge chairs by the pool for a while. Then it was time for a beer and I went to play with Bony. She was very accommodating, and we switched through several positions. She offered anal, but I declined.

After another shower I went to have some lunch. I was thinking the buffet would be something horrid like a hometown buffet we have here in the states. But the food was very good (at least by American standards).

Enjoyed some sparkling water and a few ins and outs to the sauna, and then it was on to one of the Polish blondes for my next treat. Her name escapes me now. But she was very nice. Bbj was a little toothy, and I just let her ride me in CG until I was ready to pop. Took the cover off to finish bbj, but she had tissues nearby so no cim, although that was tempting.

After another shower and then some pool-lounge chair napping, a little golf on TV, and then a beer I was just relaxing in a chair when one of the Romanian girls sat on my lap and practically starting jerking me off. It had been a while so I figured why not, though I was a little tired. She looked good anyway, fairly petite, her name escapes me as well. I want to say Vanessa, but I don't think that's correct. She was a bit irritating the way she threw "Baby" after every third word. But I chaulk it up to a language barrier. She finished me with her mouth and hands and said she should charge me for an extra because I shot on her breasts. I wasn't really into being post-shot upsold, so I told her I thought that was just for cim. She said if you cum anywhere but in the condom, it's an extra but since it was my first time there she'd let it go.

Went back to watch some more TV in the lounge and have a beer. Chilled out for about an hour or so, and went to have one last roll in the hay with Bony. She had a nice tight body and the best looking ass in Doggie. So I didn't mind repeating. Although there was one girl there I wish I could have had but she was in big demand. Romanian, perfect little body, and very popular it seems. Ah well maybe next time.

Turned my key into the madame (who was very polite, I wonder if she ever works?). Left and flew back to the land of prudes and golddiggers.

Hopefully I get to come back to Germany again soon. I had a blast at Dolce Vita, but if this is one of the "average" places, I need to see what the awesome ones are like next time!

Trans Atlantic
07-06-13, 03:12
Thanks for the report Seafor. Like you, I actually like DV. My first time there was a bust but I was a novice and went there on a Wednesday early afternoon.

Bony looks great on the website but her face and pushiness was a turn off so I never sessioned with her. She does have a good body.

Who is the one that you missed out on? Petite? Young? Hair color?

Seafor
07-06-13, 15:38
Thanks for the report Seafor. Like you, I actually like DV. My first time there was a bust but I was a novice and went there on a Wednesday early afternoon.

Bony looks great on the website but her face and pushiness was a turn off so I never sessioned with her. She does have a good body.

Who is the one that you missed out on? Petite? Young? Hair color?I didn't find out her name. She had black hair, about shoulder length, was petite and had a damned near perfect body. After my first session with Bony I was looking for her, but she always had a client, almost like there was a queue for her. If I had to guess I would say she was Romanian.

Next time I go to Germany, I'm definitely hitting up a day at Dolce Vita just because I felt so relaxed being there, but I also might try another place. Though from what I'm seeing it seems that DV is the place to go in this area of Germany.

Diet Coke
07-06-13, 19:27
I didn't find out her name. She had black hair, about shoulder length, was petite and had a damned near perfect body. After my first session with Bony I was looking for her, but she always had a client, almost like there was a queue for her. If I had to guess I would say she was Romanian.

Next time I go to Germany, I'm definitely hitting up a day at Dolce Vita just because I felt so relaxed being there, but I also might try another place. Though from what I'm seeing it seems that DV is the place to go in this area of Germany.Did you drive, public transportation, taxi?

Trans Atlantic
07-06-13, 20:50
DV raised their entrance since last time. Entrance before 2000 only saves €5. Looks like they also got rid of the alcohol credit after 2000.

I have to say this the lineup is hands down the best visually on this trip. I never thought I would say it but it is even better than GT. A couple of appealing new girls.

Adina from Romania is pretty hot and has a spunky attitude and LFK. I believe she is ex-GT and PHG. Session was going well until the last couple of minutes when she started repeating "come baby come." Had she kept her mouth shut, it would have been a good session. I'm probably a bit harsh considering we were in K9 anal and she probably need the session to end.

Alina is avoid. Was interiewing her and she mentioned French kissing is €25 extra.

German Jamie is visually much hotter than last time since she did we hair. But due to a mixed session I didn't repeat. If you are into the blonde / blue eye German, she'll for the bill.

Bony was present. Better looking than two months ago as not as pushy.

German Suzie present as well. Visually appealing. However I'm currently trying to get a session with newcomer Tina. Pictures are not up on the site yet but she is model quality and guys are lining up for her. I'll report it if she ever comes out of the zimmer.

Trans Atlantic
07-07-13, 01:45
Stayed till 0100.

Tina disappeared and never show up again. Right before she disappeared for good, another monger was chatting her up for about 30 minutes. There's always next time.

Finished my trip with Giselle. I avoided her back in April for sharkiness but this this time she was a bit more laid back. Once in the room she was actually quite friendly. Not a bad session overall.

Banana Boi
07-07-13, 02:09
Are the hot girls at DV only weekend girls or do they work during the week as well?

After aca, I chose magnum over DV tonight. Guess I made a mistake. Wait, I can still go! LOL

Trans Atlantic
07-07-13, 02:38
Are the hot girls at DV only weekend girls or do they work during the week as well?

After aca, I chose magnum over DV tonight. Guess I made a mistake. Wait, I can still go! LOLI can't answer your question directly because I only go to FKKs on weekends not only because generally more girls but also because car rental and hotels are cheaper as well. The one and only one time I went on a non-weekend was July 2012 (Oase on Monday followed by DV (around 1200) and GT (around 1600) on a Tuesday). Oase had the numbers but visually ok (not great just ok) lineup. DV was a disaster in both numbers and looks (I didn't session). GT was great in both departments.

DV posts their roster up online. It's fairly accurate. There seems to be at least two shifts. Several of the girls I spoke to indicated they only stay until 2000. (Jamy, Suzie, and apparently Tina). Others are there till closing. So if you do go, late afternoon would be the time to do so. There are also several girls not listed on their website (Jamy and Suzie are such). I'm speculating that since they are both local Germans, they don't want to be listed on the DV website.

Turned my key into the madame (who was very polite, I wonder if she ever works?). Left and flew back to the land of prudes and golddiggers.Not sure if we're referring to the same thekefrau. However the one that was working the evening shift tonight is gorgeous. Reminds me of Terry Farrell as Jaxia Dax but without the Trill markings.

Seafor
07-07-13, 18:19
Did you drive, public transportation, taxi?I took the train from Dusseldorf HBF and walked from the Reinsholz (spelling?) stop. About a 10 or 15 minute trip and a 10 minute walk from there.

Banana Boi
07-07-13, 20:48
35 euro special until 2 pm from now until August 31.

Silikon
07-09-13, 08:40
Does anybody know the password to the "Hardcore Bereich" on the website?

Is there something really interesting to see (I. E. More explicit pics of the DV girls) or is it just some generic shitty porn stuff?

Thanks

Trans Atlantic
07-10-13, 06:00
Does anybody know the password to the "Hardcore Bereich" on the website?

Is there something really interesting to see (I. E. More explicit pics of the DV girls) or is it just some generic shitty porn stuff?

ThanksPics of the private parts for some DV girls. Some of them are inserting dildos. I would sent the password but you don't have private messaging enabled.

Trans Atlantic
07-10-13, 06:40
Forgot to mention that ALina's profile is incorrect. She's in her early 20s (not 19 and not exactly 20 either). She also doesn't do anal. Again I didn't session since she tried to upsell kissing with tounge.

On the other hand, ADina's ass is very tight.

Silikon
07-10-13, 06:57
Yeah I can't receive / send PMs.

Anyway. Can you then just tell me if there are more pics of Sascha and Sylwia in this gallery? I don't care that much about the other girls.

Thanks

Unforgiven
09-03-13, 01:42
A few days before visiting Dolce Vita, I had a not very impressive experience at Palace, Frankfurt (I placed a post at the Palace forum).

I spent two days in Dusseldorf, waiting for my flight, and decided to visit Dolce Vita, which was easiest to access by U-Bahn.

I found the ambience better than Palace. There is a bar area, the couchs area, and a big open area around the swimming pool. Palace has better showers and better food.

To me, a huge advantage of Dolce Vita is the free beer (until 10 pm) ; I arrived around 7 pm, and could enjoy a few glasses.

I saw about 30 girls when I visited, about half from Romania.

I found several girls of my kind: blonde, blue / green eyes, mid / large breasts, willing to provide DFK and uncovered oral (in Palace, I couldn't find any).

The first girl I met was Gloria, early 20s, long hair, firm C-size breasts, of German and Dutch background (she doesn't appear anywhere on Dolce Vita website).

In the room, whe was simply spectacular: sweet deep kisses, excellent oral, enthusiastic in all positions I asked.

I asked her to finish in her mouth, she kindly reminded of the 25 euros extra (other than that, there was absolutely no upsell) before making me cum.

I highly recommend this girl, Gloria.

After a rest, despite having a few other girls in mind, I decided to go for Gloria again, only to find out that she had already left (it was around 12 pm).

I then picked Gisela, from Romania.

Slim, brunette, nice and fun outside the room.

In the room, whe was cooperative, but her performance paled in comparison to Gloria.

Overall, I found DV much better than Palace.

Trans Atlantic
09-04-13, 03:25
Thanks for the report Unforgiven. I like DV especially since they update their roster and list the services provided. The food is not good but not too bad either. Did Gloria leave at noon or midnight?

Unforgiven
09-06-13, 20:59
Thanks for the report Unforgiven. I like DV especially since they update their roster and list the services provided. The food is not good but not too bad either. Did Gloria leave at noon or midnight?Hi,

Gloria left around midnight, maybe a bit earlier.

The food is not good, but the free beer is very good.

Banana Boi
09-20-13, 13:11
Live report from DV. Really nice girls here now. Way better than any other club I've been to this trip. Most started in past 5 months.

Trans Atlantic
09-20-13, 14:09
Live report from DV. Really nice girls here now. Way better than any other club I've been to this trip. Most started in past 5 months.Lineup was better than GT back when I visited in July.

Banana Boi
09-20-13, 15:40
Lineup was better than GT back when I visited in July.Ok I overreacted. 5 very hot girls here all busy many not so good.

The only reason I'm at DV is cause gt and aca lineup this week is less than impressive. Yes gt was amazing in July and so was phg and aca.

Nille Copenhagen
09-20-13, 15:56
Ok I overreacted. 5 very hot girls here all busy many not so good.

The only reason I'm at DV is cause gt and aca lineup this week is less than impressive. Yes gt was amazing in July and so was phg and aca.What kind of girls are you looking for? I did not have a problem with the line-up at GT and ACA last weekend+week. While I find DV line is below, but this was more than 6 month ago.

Simex
09-20-13, 20:11
BB,

Can you share the names. I am coming down next weekend!

Ok I overreacted. 5 very hot girls here all busy many not so good.

The only reason I'm at DV is cause gt and aca lineup this week is less than impressive. Yes gt was amazing in July and so was phg and aca.

Gratass65
09-20-13, 21:52
Arrive at club at 6 pm and had a nice time until we saw this guy sitting with cell phone as he was taking picture. It was outside with the barbecue place. When we talked to th safety, they said no taking picture, his only check Facebook. And they allowed him to continue!

We went and give the reason for urgent leaving (8 pm) in reception. And they checked up and the answer was that the guy with cell phone was a regular costemar, and a friend of a girl and safety. And they take his word for he is only checking FB.

For me, it's important to feel safe on club. And spesial, no picture. So this experience scared me. I'm not feeling safe at DV.

Trans Atlantic
09-21-13, 02:29
Arrive at club at 6 pm and had a nice time until we saw this guy sitting with cell phone as he was taking picture. It was outside with the barbecue place. When we talked to th safety, they said no taking picture, his only check Facebook. And they allowed him to continue!

We went and give the reason for urgent leaving (8 pm) in reception. And they checked up and the answer was that the guy with cell phone was a regular costemar, and a friend of a girl and safety. And they take his word for he is only checking FB.

For me, it's important to feel safe on club. And spesial, no picture. So this experience scared me. I'm not feeling safe at DV.DV provides WiFi.

So does GT/LR and Aca.

I've used handy at all three places and I wasn't hiding it either.

Banana Boi
09-22-13, 21:42
What kind of girls are you looking for? I did not have a problem with the line-up at GT and ACA last weekend+week. While I find DV line is below, but this was more than 6 month ago.I prefer my girls cute looking (no porn star look), slim (can be a bit hippy as long as the body is solid), perky breasts (any size as long as they look nice), and under 30 but the main thing for me is the face. Without the face nothing else matters.

Something must have happened at ACA this week cause you and Simex loved it last week and now we have Kepp, Breadman, and I saying it's been bad this past week.

BB,

Can you share the names. I am coming down next weekend!My favorite was Sofie from Germany. I didn't really catch that many names but there is blonde Alina (Ro) , Susie (De) , Gloria (Netherlands) , and of course Arianna aka Lindsey Lohan.

Arrive at club at 6 pm and had a nice time until we saw this guy sitting with cell phone as he was taking picture. .Gave you my live updates at DV and PHG this week in the middle of the club sitting with girls all around me. I've seen guys at ACA and GT with cell in the main club as well. At Oase I've seen guys with cell phones in the jacuzzi area. The only club I've seen a guy get in shit for even pulling out his cell phone was at Samya.

Simex
09-22-13, 21:50
Best to stay at home. If it bothers you pal.

All the clubs in the NRW regions allows Laptop; Ipads; Iphones and most provide free Wifi.

For me, it's important to feel safe on club. And spesial, no picture. So this experience scared me. I'm not feeling safe at DV.

Banana Boi
09-23-13, 03:21
Interesting none of the girls I liked are even on their website other than Alina. Yes her face is just as nice as the body. http://www.dolce-vita.com/girls/view/809

Trans Atlantic
09-23-13, 04:56
Interesting none of the girls I liked are even on their website other than Alina. Yes her face is just as nice as the body.

http://www.dolce-vita.com/girls/view/809She's the one with a small nose ring? If so, I met her back in July. Tried to upsell french kissing. She also looked better last year.

Banana Boi
09-23-13, 05:20
She's the one with a small nose ring? If so, I met her back in July. Tried to upsell french kissing. She also looked better last year.Yes small nose ring I think. I didn't go with her. Upsell on DFK isn't good.

Trans Atlantic
09-23-13, 06:39
Yes small nose ring I think. I didn't go with her. Upsell on DFK isn't good.I didn't go with her either.

At least she upsell during the interview. She looks great in the pictures but after more than a year at DV, I think she starting to look worn out. That's too bad, she's only 19/20 year old.

I guess I should have went with her last year when she was fresh.

Nille Copenhagen
09-23-13, 08:41
The only club I've seen a guy get in shit for even pulling out his cell phone was at Samya.Try to use your cell phone in the lounge area at Artemis, the staff would show up immediately.

Well BB either you are very very picky or just don't relaxed enough when you are on sex tour. LOL.

Me and Simex didn't have any major issues with the line up at GT and ACA.

I don't really care about the entire club line up, if I can find a handful of girls that I click with then I'm fine. And I tend to choose the pretty ones in face and shape.

LukasFlirt
09-23-13, 13:37
Hi all,

I'm passing through Dusseldorf this week and considering DV for a visit. I'm a regular to Samya.

Just a question, I get a feeling from the reviews that this is the better FKK in Dusseldorf, but am I reading this correctly?

And, any tips for a newbie to DV? I want to walk around as though I already know the place, not look like a complete FKK newbie.

Cheers!

Nille Copenhagen
09-23-13, 15:13
Hi all,

I'm passing through Dusseldorf this week and considering DV for a visit. I'm a regular to Samya.

Just a question, I get a feeling from the reviews that this is the better FKK in Dusseldorf, but am I reading this correctly?

And, any tips for a newbie to DV? I want to walk around as though I already know the place, not look like a complete FKK newbie.

Cheers!Just a little tip, changing rooms and showers is downstairs, fucking room is upstairs. When you are in a new place you would look like a newbie, you can't disguise it and the girls will notice, they are experts it man hunting and man watching. So just be honest and admit you are a newbie get a tour and use your experiences and instincts from Samya.

LukasFlirt
09-23-13, 20:57
Just a little tip, changing rooms and showers is downstairs, fucking room is upstairs. When you are in a new place you would look like a newbie, you can't disguise it and the girls will notice, they are experts it man hunting and man watching. So just be honest and admit you are a newbie get a tour and use your experiences and instincts from Samya.Cheers! Is there one large bar area with free drinks / food, or are there several areas that I should explore to find the best girls? At Samya all the girls are close to the bar area, makes it simple.

Also, are they pretty much naked?

Cheers,

L

StarletVoyager
09-23-13, 22:39
"I prefer my girls cute looking (no porn star look) , slim (can be a bit hippy as long as the body is solid) , perky breasts (any size as long as they look nice) , and under 30 but the main thing for me is the face. Without the face nothing else matters." quotes BB. Quite uncanny as this is exactly what I look for just a beautiful sexy next door type.. No silicon valley for me thanking you very much. Anyway still deliberating now between a berlin revisit or a first time nrw tour. Gt vienna seems out for now. The preparation is great too! Need to learn the quote function on here. I think I have a new plan for the tour.

Banana Boi
09-23-13, 22:48
And, any tips for a newbie to DV? I want to walk around as though I already know the place, not look like a complete FKK newbie. Cheers!Getting a club tour from a pretty FKK girl isn't the worst thing but if you really want to know. After you pay, make a 180 and walk towards the main room. Right before the main room there is a staircase on your right leading to the change rooms.

Best club in NRW? I wouldn't say that but it has a nice variety of girls that most guys will be happy with. I was there from about 2-7 pm on Friday and there were 20+ girls when I arrived increasing to maybe 30 when I left. DV is open late so I'm sure many girls start later. Maybe someone more experienced at DV can let us know how many girls are there later on a weekday night vs. A weekend night

StarletVoyager
09-23-13, 23:35
Has anyone ever heard of or known of a discriminatory door policies at dv? If I do a nrw tour I need to know where to go and not to go. I've not heard anything bad about dv it seems to only be gt and the arabellla one. Many thanks.

Nille Copenhagen
09-24-13, 00:42
Has anyone ever heard of or known of a discriminatory door policies at dv? If I do a nrw tour I need to know where to go and not to go. I've not heard anything bad about dv it seems to only be gt and the arabellla one. Many thanks.I'm sure you can get in StarletVoyager by your good look.

Nille Copenhagen
09-24-13, 00:47
Maybe someone more experienced at DV can let us know how many girls are there later on a weekday night vs. A weekend nightDepends on the days, during weekdays the # is about 20-30+

Weekends 40+, I've attended several parties at DV where the # of girls are higher perhaps 60-70 girls,

The pool is great for pool parties.

Breadman
09-24-13, 00:57
If I do a nrw tour I need to know where to go and not to go.Your going into uncharted territory here my friend, in my opinion taking a huge risk showing up using public transportation not knowing if you'll be let into some of these clubs. 99 point 9% of the guys here don't have issue's getting into clubs, let alone ever seeing guys getting turned away at the smaller clubs. I reported my observation on being let into LR, thought it strange that the front desk manager walked out past the main door to the gate area to check out three customers. Just have a backup plan and ask the taxi driver to wait (if you take a taxi). As both Banana Boii and I have just reported, the NRW lineup in our opinion isn't as strong as it was on our last trips. Maybe you should stick to the Frankfurt clubs.

Trans Atlantic
09-24-13, 02:48
Has anyone ever heard of or known of a discriminatory door policies at dv? If I do a nrw tour I need to know where to go and not to go. I've not heard anything bad about dv it seems to only be gt and the arabellla one. Many thanks.
Your going into uncharted territory here my friend, in my opinion taking a huge risk showing up using public transportation not knowing if you'll be let into some of these clubs. 99 point 9% of the guys here don't have issue's getting into clubs, let alone ever seeing guys getting turned away at the smaller clubs. I reported my observation on being let into LR, thought it strange that the front desk manager walked out past the main door to the gate area to check out three customers. Just have a backup plan and ask the taxi driver to wait (if you take a taxi). As both Banana Boii and I have just reported, the NRW lineup in our opinion isn't as strong as it was on our last trips. Maybe you should stick to the Frankfurt clubs.I mentioned earlier this month that I've seen several African mongers at DV. I don't think skin color is an issue.

TankTank123
09-24-13, 04:54
I was at DV yesterday afternoon. There were 2 orientals there.

As it was FKK in the afternoon, all the girls were nude. A nice change from my visit to Samya on Sunday afternoon, when all except 2 were covered up.

There were only 18 girls present in the afternoon, and about 8 men, so I could pick and choose again.

My first was a disaster for me. Ana from Romania- as she had the most foul smoker's breath I had ever encountered, and the stale pungent smell stayed in my nose through the night in my hotel room! But she gave very good service and I came very fast and took leave of her before I choked. I can't fault her for being very friendly and hardworking though.

Next girl I took was quite an experience. She was a Hungarian called Bonny, who was quite crazy and fun to be with throughout. I could not get a second of respite and she tried to please in all ways, although going slow as I requested was not one of them. She was an extreme version of Dora from Oase.

When I left at 6pm, the club was still as empty. The girls did moan to me though that on Sunday night, it was so packed with girls, there were not enough rooms available, and they made very little.

TankTank123
09-24-13, 05:07
Cheers! Is there one large bar area with free drinks / food, or are there several areas that I should explore to find the best girls? At Samya all the girls are close to the bar area, makes it simple.

Also, are they pretty much naked?

Cheers,

LThey are naked on FKK days from Sunday till Wednesday, and only till 8pm.

But 'naked' means breast and pussy must be exposed, so some of them do wear other 'decorations' unlikely Colosseum where nude means totally nude.

The premises are small, so from the bar, you can see every girl, including the in the swimming pool area. During meal times, you will not be able to see those in the dining room. Food was good there yesterday by the way, I had a large juicy chunk of roast pork that was crispy on the outside and a good variety of salads. I must add that the DV is very much better maintained the Samya. I would give a '10' for DV toilet / locker room area, and '1' for the run down toilet area in Samya.

LukasFlirt
09-24-13, 09:48
Getting a club tour from a pretty FKK girl isn't the worst thing but if you really want to know. After you pay, make a 180 and walk towards the main room. Right before the main room there is a staircase on your right leading to the change rooms.

Best club in NRW? I wouldn't say that but it has a nice variety of girls that most guys will be happy with. I was there from about 2-7 pm on Friday and there were 20+ girls when I arrived increasing to maybe 30 when I left. DV is open late so I'm sure many girls start later. Maybe someone more experienced at DV can let us know how many girls are there later on a weekday night vs. A weekend nightThanks for that Banana Boi! Good point about the tour from an FKK girl, I may well do that!

Breadman
09-24-13, 12:54
I was referring to SV's intention if visiting multiple clubs, not just DV.

Finnish Fucker
09-24-13, 16:55
I don't really care about the entire club line up, if I can find a handful of girls that I click with then I'm fine. And I tend to choose the pretty ones in face and shape.Handful of good ones is enough, as long as they are not busy all the time. A lineup with 50 great girls would make it bloody difficult to choose :cool:

-K

Nille Copenhagen
09-24-13, 17:28
Handful of good ones is enough, as long as they are not busy all the time. A lineup with 50 great girls would make it bloody difficult to choose :cool:

KKepp, I'm the one that keep them busy, sorry guys LOL, I tend to spend 1-2+ hours with the pretty ones and I move fast when I see what I want, LOL. But you are right the more pretty girls the better, but it's sounds like many guys need a fully great line up before they are satisfied. Can you really fuck all the nice girls or this is just for eye candy.

Simex
09-24-13, 20:39
DV never lets me down on their lineup. Like most clubs, it's all about timing to experience the best line-up.

DV will always have a good selection of about 5-9 stunners on a busy night. Don't expect to turn up at 11pm.

Assuming they all be free waiting for you.

GT Lineup been the best "IF" you get there at the right time. Otherwise it's a complete waste of journey.

Kepp. No new natural titties at ACA to report this time round, but when you in NRW again?

Handful of good ones is enough, as long as they are not busy all the time. A lineup with 50 great girls would make it bloody difficult to choose :cool:

-K

LukasFlirt
09-24-13, 21:02
Thanks for all the useful replies guys, much appreciated. I'll be there tomorrow evening (Wednesday) maybe around 20:00 if anyone else around!

StarletVoyager
09-24-13, 23:07
Ok so I've come up with what I hope is a final plan for my trip to be around 12th-19th December. If I get the green light from members here I will go ahead and book. Please also bear in mind that apart from samya all these clubs are brand new for me hence the insistence on getting it right. Having been to frankfurt many times a change will be nice.

1) arrive early Thursday central dusseldorf hotel. 1st day a long spell till closing time at dv. Here it is accesible by taxi easily and blondes and fkk day too till 8pm.

2) Saturday easy access to samya by train / taxi to enjoy the best party club at weekend. Long enjoyable night / day there.

3) Monday acapulco. Easy access by train / cab from dusseldorf via velbert. Although ideally it would have been good to go to at the weekend I have pencilled in samya for party times. I will take my luck at aca on Monday returning at closetime via cab to essen and 20 min train back to duss at around 430am.

4) finally a must visit on Wednesday to LR. Again although midweek I will chance my luck there as I have no other option. Easy access by sbahn both ways to ikea kaarst with return on first sbahn around 4-5am.

5) return home Thursday concluding 1 week of fun. Any days not mentioned above I will need for rest and or to spend some time in dusseldorf itself. So for example Friday is a rest day as the previous day will be a 24 hour plus day of travelling and girl fun so a rest is a must for me. Just the way I am as Friday would be good for a club visit but I need to recover. The only real doubts I have are with respect to aca and LR. I'm assuming LR is too quiet on Monday so only Wednesday is then available. I cannot extend my stay in germany either. Taxis for aca, samya and dv come to 130 euro which is just about acceptable for a week long visit. If anyone can suggest any improvemnts on my plan or anything else I may not have thought of that would be great. paying the extra for taxis is fine by as i only get to germany 2/3 times a year.4 full days and nites in clubs is also due to budget. Many thanks to all.

Nille Copenhagen
09-24-13, 23:20
Ok so I've come up with what I hope is a final plan for my trip to be around 12th-19th December. If I get the green light from members here I will go ahead and book. Please also bear in mind that apart from samya all these clubs are brand new for me hence the insistence on getting it right. Having been to frankfurt many times a change will be nice.Green light just do it! If I'm around during that period you can tag along I'll give you a free ride.

Monday is always slow, ACA should be ok after 17-18 on Mondays.

Banana Boi
09-24-13, 23:26
Mohab, It's really hard to plan a trip 3 months in advance cause club line ups change all the time. From what I read the LR line up isn't anything fantastic. I can't emphasize enough to consider going to PHG. A Wednesday night there would be perfect for girl:guy ratio. You can train to Anrath and take a 10 min taxi ride to PHG. I think PHG closes at 1 am on Wednesday but ByNight may be open til 3 am.

Nille Copenhagen
09-24-13, 23:47
Well we might disagree on this. I find PHG line up quite below standard. 2 month ago so I didn't returned since and it was a Friday party day. During Christmas season LR could be full with pretty girls, that was what I remembered December last year."Last Christmas I gave you my heart". Ha Ha. LOL.

So Mohabs plan looks good to me. If LR sucks he could return to DV for another round.

Simex
09-24-13, 23:51
If I am around, I'll drive you to GT and your nordic blonde problem be solved. You can spend the next 4 days resting.

Ok so I've come up with what I hope is a final plan for my trip to be around 12th-19th December. If I get the green light from members here I will go ahead and book. Please also bear in mind that apart from samya all these clubs are brand new for me hence the insistence on getting it right. Having been to frankfurt many times a change will be nice.

1) arrive early Thursday central dusseldorf hotel. 1st day a long spell till closing time at dv. Here it is accesible by taxi easily and blondes and fkk day too till 8pm.

2) Saturday easy access to samya by train / taxi to enjoy the best party club at weekend. Long enjoyable night / day there.

3) Monday acapulco. Easy access by train / cab from dusseldorf via velbert. Although ideally it would have been good to go to at the weekend I have pencilled in samya for party times. I will take my luck at aca on Monday returning at closetime via cab to essen and 20 min train back to duss at around 430am.

4) finally a must visit on Wednesday to LR. Again although midweek I will chance my luck there as I have no other option. Easy access by sbahn both ways to ikea kaarst with return on first sbahn around 4-5am.

5) return home Thursday concluding 1 week of fun. Any days not mentioned above I will need for rest and or to spend some time in dusseldorf itself. So for example Friday is a rest day as the previous day will be a 24 hour plus day of travelling and girl fun so a rest is a must for me. Just the way I am as Friday would be good for a club visit but I need to recover. The only real doubts I have are with respect to aca and LR. I'm assuming LR is too quiet on Monday so only Wednesday is then available. I cannot extend my stay in germany either. Taxis for aca, samya and dv come to 130 euro which is just about acceptable for a week long visit. If anyone can suggest any improvemnts on my plan or anything else I may not have thought of that would be great. Paying the extra for taxis is fine by as I only get to germany 2/3 times a year. 4 full days and nites in clubs is also due to budget. Many thanks to all.

Ableyone
09-24-13, 23:57
1) arrive early Thursday central dusseldorf hotel. 1st day a long spell till closing time at dv. Here it is accesible by taxi easily and blondes and fkk day too till 8pm.Just to point out its FKK in DV before 8pm only Sunday to Wednesday.

Nille Copenhagen
09-25-13, 00:01
If I am around, I'll drive you to GT and your nordic blonde problem be solved. You can spend the next 4 days resting.Simex due to the GT door policy Mohab might not get in and so do you if you join him, I've told you I've seen guys being rejected every day, even a native German guy came with 2 darker "friends" all of them were rejected. So why tempt your luck?

Why don't he go to Copenhagen we have tons of blonds here, LOL

StarletVoyager
09-25-13, 01:05
On their website Thursday is also mentioned as an fkk day till 8pm. Can anyone confirm that. copenhagen would be very interesting but ive seen the houses for danish girls charge more than 200 euro/hour. can you let me know if im right nille

TankTank123
09-25-13, 05:09
On their website Thursday is also mentioned as an fkk day till 8pm. Can anyone confirm that. copenhagen would be very interesting but ive seen the houses for danish girls charge more than 200 euro/hour. can you let me know if im right nilleThe website states "Mon, Tues, Wed, Sun" as FKK days. Anyway, I have verified with the girls there a few times that Thursday is not FKK, although I have myself not been there on a Thursday as I need to be very certain there are no hidden silicones before I take a girl. I had just verified this again when I visited DV on Monday, as I am still trying to decide between DV, LR, Samya or Bernds for a visit tomorrow, a Thursday.

Ableyone
09-25-13, 13:15
On their website Thursday is also mentioned as an fkk day till 8pm. Can anyone confirm that.Can't find it myself?

"Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch & Sonntag: (11-20 Uhr) findet bei uns ein FKK Spezialtag statt! Alles Geht! Wo immer ihr auch wollt * zuschauen erwünscht *"

In English,

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Sunday (11 am – 8 pm) – it is FKK special! No Limits! Where ever you like * watching is encouraged *

Though since they don't open until 1 pm on Sunday its not quite correct.

SwingerLover
09-25-13, 14:26
I still wonder why this place is listed here as an FKK-club, since it's clearly not. On the website, they call themselves a Saunaclub; and the FKK-days aside, there's no mentioning of FKK at all. So "Saunaclub Dolce Vita - Düsseldorf" would be more correct. And would get rid of the typos. http://www.dolce-vita.com/

Nille Copenhagen
09-25-13, 14:49
I still wonder why this place is listed here as an FKK-club, since it's clearly not. On the website, they call themselves a Saunaclub; and the FKK-days aside, there's no mentioning of FKK at all. So "Saunaclub Dolce Vita. Düsseldorf" would be more correct. And would get rid of the typos.

http://www.dolce-vita.com/DV is a saunaclub with FKK-theme during some days and hours!

There are still guys that don't know the different.

FKK= all nude.

Saunaclub= bikinis, lingerie, must have a sauna LOL.

But the girls are all naked in the rooms, so all the clubs are in principle FKK-klubs LOL.

StarletVoyager
09-25-13, 18:25
I think I mistook dienstag for donnerstag.

Dorfman
09-27-13, 17:39
I spend a whole day in this club of Dusseldorf. The food is good and beer and sodas are as much as you want. The club is FKK with naked girls only some days in the week, I don't understand why. But the casting was nice and I take the times to choose. And I have some good times with a little Romanian lady, very slim and very dark hair. Pretty face with determined look, blue eyed and sweet smile. We speak and eat together and, naturally we get up in a room. Adina. She worked in some other clubs, I remember she said GT and Living Room she Sandra named, is a good sex partner. For 50 euros, I was satisfied, even if this girl shows a little bit professionnal, not enough implied to do sex as I would like, but not so bad. Kisses with tongue very soft and pleasant, handjob of good level, we see her hands are experimented in this activity, her blowjob is complete, very important for me with balls licking and some more on the side of the ass way. And fucking too. All positions were visited and Adina enjoyed sex with her half-an-hour lover! I come inside her pussy from behind after nice session.

If I come back, she asks me? Maybe.

Banana Boi
09-28-13, 15:52
Adina is a great flirt and she was hitting on me the entire time I was there. Kudos to her that her demeanor didn't change even after seeing me going with other girls over her. If effort meant anything she deserved a session from me. She just seemed a bit too pro for me so I didn't try her.

Trans Atlantic
09-28-13, 16:44
Adina is a great flirt and she was hitting on me the entire time I was there. Kudos to her that her demeanor didn't change even after seeing me going with other girls over her. If effort meant anything she deserved a session from me. She just seemed a bit too pro for me so I didn't try her.I had a mixed session with Adina back in July until the end when she kept on urging me to come. Lost interest after that.

Banana Boi
09-28-13, 17:22
I had a mixed session with Adina back in July until the end when she kept on urging me to come. Lost interest after that.. And that's the kind of attitude she exudes. It's what I meant by being too pro. I'm looking for the newbies.

Trans Atlantic
09-28-13, 20:28
Stopped by DV late afternoon to catch both shifts (some girls end at 2000). Today was their Oktoberfest party. It wasn't really much of a party; it's more like a theme night. The place was decorated in the colors of Bayern. Haxn was served. The girls were dressed in barmaid costumes. No more extra girls than previous Saturday visits.

Lineup was poor. My past visits to DV in April and July were much better. The usual girls were there (Bony, Adina, Giselle etc). Some notable Germans were missing except for Jamy. The new faces weren't impressive. There was a girl from Niger who looked pretty nice (light brown) but dark girls are not my cup of tea. Stayed till 2100 to ensure the second shift came in but didn't notice any improvement. Like PHG the night before, decided to cut my losses and left. Was thinking of going to GT but since I have 9 hours free in Hessen tomorrow and I had a workout with my wife at Aca earlier this afternoon, I'll spend the rest of this evening resting and finishing Homeland.

One thing to note is that I've noticed while DV's roster is updated on a regular basis, it does not reflect daily schedule. There were a lot more girls listed as anwesend than there were in the club. I think they are anwesend if they are not on vacation even if they are off that day.

Banana Boi
09-29-13, 16:52
Lineup was poor. My past visits to DV in April and July were much better.Sorry again, TA. LOL.

I would agree that lineups are down now in all NRW clubs from when I was there in July which was already down from when I was there in April. Maybe there is a shift in lookers heading to FRA which is the feeling I get from some posters who have done both cities recently. Maybe some clubs like GT shouldn't be turning away hot fresh girls.

LukasFlirt
09-29-13, 18:49
So I got there quite late in the evening, about 23:30. Place was very busy though with about 20 girls and 50 punters. Very fresh club, very impressed.

Most of the girls were not my type. But as soon as I walked in a girl called Adina showed that she wasn't shy, putting her hand under my robe and stroking King Kong. She has a very sexy presence, even if she is quite slim and doesn't have what I would call a sexy, woman's body. Tits quite small. But fully shaved and great ass. I thought she would be quite fun so I went for her. The blow job without a condom, included in the price. And like a real porn star she spits and sucks with a cheeky smile on her face. Very good oral skills, but no real deep throat. She was very willing to test different, more adventurous positions. I liked that. COB, she said she doesn't do CIM which was a shame as this is my favorite. After all I come to these clubs to re-live my porno movie experiences and want therefore a real porn star.

So overall very good girl, fun session, good attitude, but no great tongue kisses and no CIM so 8/10 from me.

There was a short supply of Adina-type girls at the club. I would go back but not in a rush. Travelling back through Germany in a couple of days and I'll be stopping by Samya instead. A guaranteed great time.

StarletVoyager
10-02-13, 23:54
So after careful consideration and a good think about my travel options which included a berlin revisit, a first time trip to vienna or a first time look at the dusseldorf clubs, I came to the conclusion that nrw could not be beaten for fun, variety and value. I have booked into a well known hotel chain strategically located by the HBF, (train station for new visitors to this forum) , in dusseldorf and the week long tour will consist of 4 twelve hour visits to fkk living room, dolce vita, samya and acapulco. I do realise that some of the clubs may be a touch small for a 12 hour stint. Thanks to all for assistance and I hope that newcomers to the german scene may find my posts to be a good guide for deciding when and where to go in nrw.

12/12/13-19/12/13. to be posted in the appropriate section later.

Banana Boi
10-03-13, 00:09
There was a short supply of Adina-type girls at the club. I would go back but not in a rush. Travelling back through Germany in a couple of days and I'll be stopping by Samya instead. A guaranteed great time.Weird cause when I was there seemed to be quite a few tall skinny Romanians like Adina running around. Adina has a fun personality. Looks like Adina likes to attack the club newbies. Guess she's the equivalent of Amanda at Oase. LOL.

4 twelve hour visits to fkk living room, dolce vita, samya and acapulco.....12/12/13-19/12/13. to be posted in the appropriate section later.

What do you do the other 3 days in Dusseldorf? Not much to do there in terms of sightseeing and stuff. Why not take a flight to Vienna for 2 days if you have interest to go there? I just punched a date in the middle of your trip (leave Saturday, return Monday) and you can fly to Vienna for $108 round trip on Air Berlin.

Nille Copenhagen
10-03-13, 00:37
What do you do the other 3 days in Dusseldorf? Not much to do there in terms of sightseeing and stuff.He has to rest and sleep like a baby the other 3 days, LOL, I would fuck everyday when I'm there.

StarletVoyager
10-03-13, 23:48
The day following my arrival I will be awake previously near enough 30 hours so rest yes. I can leave home at 4am and by the time I get back to my hotel in germany after the flight and a 12 hour club stint mark we are approaching the 30 hour mark night and day. This is almost deliberately planned-I find that once I get past the exhaustion stage my senses are so heightened that visual stimuli in the club and interaction with the babes is electrifying. Strange but true. Secondly I don't have the money to elaborate any further on said plans. Maybe vienna next time.

Breadman
10-04-13, 14:55
The day following my arrival I will be awake previously near enough 30 hours so rest yes. I can leave home at 4am and by the time I get back to my hotel in germany after the flight and a 12 hour club stint mark we are approaching the 30 hour mark night and day. This is almost deliberately planned-I find that once I get past the exhaustion stage my senses are so heightened that visual stimuli in the club and interaction with the babes is electrifying. Strange but true. Secondly I don't have the money to elaborate any further on said plans. Maybe vienna next time.Visual stimuli at what Dusseldorf clubs? Most of the girls sit on their ass waiting for you to approach, and dressed to boot. What's your first club going to be?

Nille Copenhagen
10-04-13, 15:29
Visual stimuli at what Dusseldorf clubs?Visual stimulation will be looking at other bears in robes. Actually I get feed up with naked bodies after a few days, so it's also nice that the girls have some clothes on I can unwrap.

I know you prefer WYSIWYG, but for me the main playground is NRW, you'll develop a "tineye" skills that can spot nice girl bodies even with their clothes on, hehe. LOOL.

Hints:

If the belly is covered probably she is hiding her belly. Boobs can be hard to ensure nice shape and size when there are covered, then you have to get closer to inspect and question them 1 on 1. LOL

Trans Atlantic
10-08-13, 21:25

http://www.dolce-vita.com/girls/view/484Doesn't look like she is coming back. No longer listed at all. She was listed as I'm Urlaub all summer and until a couple of weeks ago.

Didn't see her last week.

Banana Boi
10-08-13, 22:19
She was still there when I checked 2 days ago. Too bad. Monika is quirky but was cute and a good provider.

Nille Copenhagen
10-08-13, 22:55
Doesn't look like she is coming back. No longer listed at all. She was listed as I'm Urlaub all summer and until a couple of weeks ago.

Didn't see her last week.I've haven't seen her or been with her for sometimes, she looks better IRL IMO, good service from her.

Banana Boi
10-09-13, 13:56
I've haven't seen her or been with her for sometimes, she looks better IRL IMO, good service from her.I agree Monika looks better in person than the pics.

Banana Boi
10-14-13, 15:09
A pop-up window comes up saying Happy hour has returned for 35€ entry before 2 pm. Site has not been updated yet.

Trans Atlantic
10-14-13, 16:06
A pop-up window comes up saying Happy hour has returned for 35€ entry before 2 pm. Site has not been updated yet.It's reflected in the German site but not the English one.

PussyLiccker
10-19-13, 00:40
I've done happy hours, and club is dead around that time. The interesting line-up doesn't seam to start until 7ish, and the German girls start rolling in at 8-9ish, but only on the busy days like thurs to sat, I believe. When it's dead during the day, the club is small and boring as shit, and kills your mood and the staff treats you like crap (I tried to take a nap one time and one of the staff came by and said I can't sleep, WTF?). It's not anywhere close to GT quality of service. Anyhow, it's not a long term club, so happy hour prices doesn't seam worth it.

Trans Atlantic
10-19-13, 01:44
It varies. On weekends I met three Germans who finish their shifts at 2000. But on weekdays, I'm pretty sure it would be dead before 1500.

Definitely no eating at the bar. I was able to doze off in a lounge chair sitting up.

Banana Boi
10-19-13, 02:08
I have to disagree with you, PL. I got there around 1 or 2 pm on a Friday last month and there were quite a few nice girls. Germans Sophie and Suzi, Dutch girl Gloria, Romanians Alina and Adina, and several more that I liked as well. It was as strong a day or night lineup as you would see in any other club. Not many new girls came in between when I arrived and when I left around 7 pm.

Although it's a very small sample size, service wise every girl my friend and I went with at DV has been great.

I do agree DV isn't the most exciting club in the world.

PussyLiccker
10-19-13, 11:31
I have to disagree with you, PL. I got there around 1 or 2 pm on a Friday last month and there were quite a few nice girls. Germans Sophie and Suzi, Dutch girl Gloria, Romanians Alina and Adina, and several more that I liked as well. It was as strong a day or night lineup as you would see in any other club. Not many new girls came in between when I arrived and when I left around 7 pm.

Although it's a very small sample size, service wise every girl my friend and I went with at DV has been great.

I do agree DV isn't the most exciting club in the world.Understandable. I went there on either a Weds or Thurs so I guess that makes quite a difference. I never attended on a Friday. The cute German college girls showed up around 8-9 and that was during the week. Also, the German girls didn't show up on a Tuesday, I thought they are Thurs to Sat girls. The real line-up showed up around 7. Given your info, and mine, I would have to conclude that Before Friday (Mon-Thurs) , the line-up doesn't start until 7, and Monday and Tues, German cuties don't show up. On weekends, the German Cuties work earlier (possibly to get the night off). I will see if this correct though. I do want to see the German cuties and the tall gorgeous Romanian girl(just see her not go to the room, she does't GFE). Other than that, the club is small, and the staff is rude, reminds me of YY staff.

I don't know if you guys found this to be true also, but I was disappointed with lack of DFK services provided there. The ones I was interested did not provide the service. Do the German cuties kiss?

Trans Atlantic
10-19-13, 15:51
In my experience, definitely lack of DFK. Then again, I normally don't seek it either.

Alina was trying to upsell FK when I spoke with her at the bar.

StarletVoyager
10-19-13, 16:11
I've got 4 full day club visits to aca, lr, samya and dv for my upcoming trip. Reading it seems clear that lr is a must for a newcomer to nrw clubs if for the experience. I've only done samya before. However I keep on hearing dull comments about lr and nothing much exciting these days. My question is should I change my plan and hit dv twice eliminating the lr visit. I would arrive on a thurs and that could in theory be my first time to dv omitting lr. Many thanks for comments. Oh and I really like german girls another reason to do dv twice maybe?

Banana Boi
10-19-13, 17:49
PL, to help Mohab how many German girls did you see starting late? Were they hot with pretty faces like that Hungarian girl you saw at Oase?

On my visit blonde Suzi was the only one that stood out where I knew she was German (or possibly Polish). Sophie with her dark hair blended in with the Romanians.

couple of DV questions:

Does anyone know if DV is packed with guys on a Thu-Sat night? It's such a tiny uncomfortable club that I definitely don't want to be there when guys outnumber the girls.

I remember reading a while back that even though the club is open until 5 am, it's fairly dead after midnight. Is that still the case?

Nille Copenhagen
10-19-13, 18:05
I might visit DV this week, so will report back if I make it to DV.

Trans Atlantic
10-19-13, 19:17
I've got 4 full day club visits to aca, lr, samya and dv for my upcoming trip. Reading it seems clear that lr is a must for a newcomer to nrw clubs if for the experience. I've only done samya before. However I keep on hearing dull comments about lr and nothing much exciting these days. My question is should I change my plan and hit dv twice eliminating the lr visit. I would arrive on a thurs and that could in theory be my first time to dv omitting lr. Many thanks for comments. Oh and I really like german girls another reason to do dv twice maybe?The intel we give you now will be stale when you take your trip. Girls move back and forth. Case in point Magnum was popular earlier this year. When I went it was dull and there haven't been any good reports since.

There were a couple of hot Germans earlier this year whom I've not seen on my previous trip despite showing up on same day of the week at the same time.

I would just relax and go with the flow.

PL, to help Mohab how many German girls did you see starting late? Were they hot with pretty faces like that Hungarian girl you saw at Oase?

On my visit blonde Suzi was the only one that stood out where I knew she was German (or possibly Polish). Sophie with her dark hair blended in with the Romanians.

couple of DV questions:

Does anyone know if DV is packed with guys on a Thu-Sat night? It's such a tiny uncomfortable club that I definitely don't want to be there when guys outnumber the girls.

I remember reading a while back that even though the club is open until 5 am, it's fairly dead after midnight. Is that still the case?

I have been there multiple Saturday nights and it has never been anywhere close to being sausagefest like GT.

PussyLiccker
10-19-13, 19:44

Couple of DV questions:

I remember reading a while back that even though the club is open until 5 am, it's fairly dead after midnight. Is that still the case?Well, I haven't made the trip out to DV lately, but last time I was there was back in March, and there were 3 German girls. From what I know they were College girls, but not sure all of them were. I know for sure they were German because I asked them. They were't tall, but not short either. All three would only sit on the side of the bar where the bartender is at. They showed up from 8-9 and on both of the days I showed up, I regret not going with them. They were very cute, and playful. Not sure if the same girls are there anymore (sad face).

They show up at the same time, and sit together.

At Magnum I know of 3 German girls there. One was the secretary mentioned before, and she is kinda shy and new to the field, the other is a young kinda cute college aged weed smokin girl. The second one provides better service but I"ve had better. Third one, but not there recently, was tall black hair(tied up, I don't know what's with this place and girl's purposely tieing up their hair, do Turkish prefer that?) that was cute, but provided lousy service, inexperienced and too timid to do anything beyond bj(just bad) and fk. There, some Germans for ya.

Finnish Fucker
10-20-13, 00:43
I don't know if you guys found this to be true also, but I was disappointed with lack of DFK services provided there. The ones I was interested did not provide the service. Do the German cuties kiss?Whether the girls kiss or not depends entirely of the chemistry between you and the girl. I normally don't expect the girls to like to kiss me at first sight since kissing always involves some personal feelings between you and the girl. As in "normal" life. These girls sell their bodies for money to us and thus I find it quite understandable that they don't kiss all the customers. Also I don't like the girl's tongue stuck in my throat like the teenagers tend to do, thinking it's cool way to kiss. Makes me feel like a fucking alien is entering my mouth. I prefer sensual kissing with only the lips. That's is the way to kiss nicely. Latin girls can kiss well, one of the best for me was a Dominican bird Adrianna at GT, fantastic girl and had also great natural tits.

Kepp

PussyLiccker
10-20-13, 04:31
Whether the girls kiss or not depends entirely of the chemistry between you and the girl. I normally don't expect the girls to like to kiss me at first sight since kissing always involves some personal feelings between you and the girl. As in "normal" life. These girls sell their bodies for money to us and thus I find it quite understandable that they don't kiss all the customers.

-KeppYou believe that if it makes you feel special from a working girl.

Nille Copenhagen
10-20-13, 08:44
You believe that if it makes you feel special from a working girl.Money is the main motivation, but some guys get more than other for their money,

The chemistry thing you know, like any businesses you'll have customer you prefer, customer you dislike and customer who are neutral.

To answer you question.

Do the German cuties kiss?

Yes they do, of cause not all do, I don't kiss all the girls either! As I see it the girls sell their service and time not their body and soul, some girls are returning after work to their boyfriend or kids, so selling sex is just a job.

Finnish Fucker
10-20-13, 10:05
You believe that if it makes you feel special from a working girl.I don't feel special. A working girl might like her customer, kiss and give GFE. I don't need any GFE, which is anyway an act, from these girls. I treat them nicely and hopefully they do the same to me, that's enough. All and all I am just another brick in the wall.

-Kepp

PussyLiccker
10-20-13, 10:36
I don't feel special. A working girl might like her customer, kiss and give GFE. I don't need any GFE, which is anyway an act, from these girls. I treat them nicely and hopefully they do the same to me, that's enough. All and all I am just another brick in the wall.

-KeppI personally don't care if DFK and GFE is an act, if they provide them, I appreciate their efforts and I enjoy the sessions more. I've read reports of girls on German forums, and they usually state what the girls do for clients (and they will generally provide those services no matter the client) , and if a working girl (these are girls that provide services to men of many types) is restrictive to a client, it's got to be the most unbearable / stinking / disgusting person that does whatever they want without asking the girls. I know how to pick the right girls (don't need to read reports of who is good, and also without asking if they kiss since I don't like to ask) , and I've run into small percentage of girls that do not kiss (mainly Optifucks because it's not worth it if not). Also, like many of you, I have heard girls say they don't kiss every client after they DFK me like a mad animal so many times that I don't believe that anymore. For the most part, these girls are working girls, and they will play games since they are getting paid for sex, they will do what they can to have you come back. I've learned to play my own game with them to test out the girls and get maximum service. After sessioning with many girls you get those instincts without needing to read reports. Matter a fact, one of my favorite girl doesn't stroke my ego with compliments, she plays by the book, no upsell, and not restrictive with her services and looks good.

Nille Copenhagen
10-20-13, 10:52
I personally don't care if DFK and GFE is an act, if they provide them, I appreciate their efforts and I enjoy the sessions more. I've read reports of girls on German forums, and they usually state what the girls do for clients (and they will generally provide those services no matter the client) , and if a working girl (these are girls that provide services to men of many types) is restrictive to a client, it's got to be the most unbearable / stinking / disgusting person that does whatever they want without asking the girls. I know how to pick the right girls (don't need to read reports of who is good, and also without asking if they kiss since I don't like to ask) , and I've run into small percentage of girls that do not kiss (mainly Optifucks because it's not worth it if not). Also, like many of you, I have heard girls say they don't kiss every client after they DFK me like a mad animal so many times that I don't believe that anymore.You can believe whatever you want, you are paying for an illusion sometimes it is close to real many times it is fake. It all part of the game, girls provide good service because they feel easy with you as a man, as a client and they want continuously business with you, it would be stupid otherwise. Girls could also be on drugs, kissing you like mad and then forget about it all. So every man has his adventures and believes. Also the girls have different preferences and turn-ons, on different type of men.

Finnish Fucker
10-20-13, 11:11
For the most part, these girls are working girls, and they will play games since they are getting paid for sex, they will do what they can to have you come back.That's the point, get the customer to come back!

-K

PussyLiccker
10-21-13, 04:27
You can believe whatever you want, you are paying for an illusion sometimes it is close to real many times it is fake. It all part of the game, girls provide good service because they feel easy with you as a man, as a client and they want continuously business with you, it would be stupid otherwise. Girls could also be on drugs, kissing you like mad and then forget about it all. So every man has his adventures and believes. Also the girls have different preferences and turn-ons, on different type of men.I partially agree with your statement. The girls are business oriented so if they see a potential in business, they will provide good service. Still doesn't mean they will be discriminant by attraction. In addition, if they did provide varying services for different men, it can create problems if word got around. They will try to avoid that problem.

In general, this has nothing to do with how attractive you are or your great personality etc. Also, do not compare with real girls please. These are not real girls. These are girls that are capable of providing sexual services for men regardless of their preferences, and that sets them apart from real girls as you say. It takes a certain mindset to do what they do. I'm used to girls being emotional, but the working girls I see less emotion than the men that attend the clubs. I think the men at the club tends to be more emotional, reading things the wrong way. I can understand why. These girls are for the most part objective, or over time will learn to be objective.

Nille, give me an example of an experience that you think was real, and why you think it was real, and maybe I would believe you.

Finnish Fucker
10-21-13, 12:17
In general, this has nothing to do with how attractive you are or your great personality etc. Also, do not compare with real girls please. These are not real girls. These are girls that are capable of providing sexual services for men regardless of their preferences, and that sets them apart from real girls as you say. It takes a certain mindset to do what they do. I'm used to girls being emotional, but the working girls I see less emotion than the men that attend the clubs. I think the men at the club tends to be more emotional, reading things the wrong way.+1

-Kepp

Yakob
10-24-13, 00:25
See attached flyer that Dolce Vita is offering a 35 euro happy hour entry before 2pm.

Nille Copenhagen
10-24-13, 09:34
Nille, give me an example of an experience that you think was real, and why you think it was real, and maybe I would believe you.Well If you have been with lot's of women both pro and normal women, you will know what is fake and what is real, even pro are girls and have emotion and can have orgasm when they feel relaxed and let go.

I've experienced this many times. Sweaty body and pussy contraction, look her in the eyes and face then you will know if it real or not, after an orgasm her pussy is really sensitive, I do a blow her pussy test if she react to this then the chance for real pleasure is there.

Trans Atlantic
10-24-13, 16:20
Well If you have been with lot's of women both pro and normal women, you will know what is fake and what is real, even pro are girls and have emotion and can have orgasm when they feel relaxed and let go.

I've experienced this many times. Sweaty body and pussy contraction, look her in the eyes and face then you will know if it real or not, after an orgasm her pussy is really sensitive, I do a blow her pussy test if she react to this then the chance for real pleasure is there.Even if she doesn't orgasm, you can tell when she is getting progressively more wet.

Banana Boi
11-03-13, 21:34
Damn 2 of the top girls on my last visit are no longer present at DV. Anyone know where German Suzi went? When Ro Alina is coming back from vacation?

Delta Indigo
11-03-13, 22:19
Well If you have been with lot's of women both pro and normal women, you will know what is fake and what is real, even pro are girls and have emotion and can have orgasm when they feel relaxed and let go.

I've experienced this many times. Sweaty body and pussy contraction, look her in the eyes and face then you will know if it real or not, after an orgasm her pussy is really sensitive, I do a blow her pussy test if she react to this then the chance for real pleasure is there.They are hookers, but they are also girls who have feelings. I am very nice to them usually and it has an impact on many of them. If they feel comfortable with you they can like you and open up. If she is wet, then she is genuinely turned on. Some are too far gone and will never react emotionally, but the vast majority of them have feelings.

I have picked up a few with phone numbers in the past. However whether you should ever pursue a relationship with a girl who has been a hooker is another story. In 99. 9% of cases, this will end in tears. Once a woman crosses a certain line she changes and if she has had enough "abusive" clients she will never trust men or only see them as a means to an end.

However the vast majority of these girls have feelings. I have a hard time coming and so many girls, all Romanian and Slovak girls have this ego issue, will work like mad to make you come and ask you what is wrong with them. If a girl had no feelings would she react this way? I don't this so, it also contains an element of professional pride, but if she had no feelings she would not care.

I agree with our supposed Danish friend here.

PussyLiccker
11-03-13, 22:52
Phone numbers can be had with girls you repeat. Also, keep in mind the girls use lube (they can be wet from the lube from previous session). I've had a girl that would do anal without lube because she didn't have it on her which was odd. Another girl I sessioned with she told me her pussy was quite sore by the end of the night, and then I realized why they carry the lube around. I've been with girls that tell me they got wet or orgasmed, I just nodd and move on. Don't really mean much from a WG IMO.

Nille Copenhagen
11-03-13, 23:08
Phone numbers can be had with girls you repeat. Also, keep in mind the girls use lube (they can be wet from the lube from previous session). I've had a girl that would do anal without lube because she didn't have it on her which was odd. Another girl I sessioned with she told me her pussy was quite sore by the end of the night, and then I realized why they carry the lube around. I've been with girls that tell me they got wet or orgasmed, I just nodd and move on. Don't really mean much from a WG IMO.PL you sound very cynical, your nick is indicating you like licking pussies, I'm I right? That is the point of licking pussy if you don't want or believe she comes? That sounds pointless to me.

WGs are also girls if you push the right buttons she might comes, I guess you will not experience this with your attitude towards WGs, I quote:

"I've been with girls that tell me they got wet or orgasmed, I just nodd and move on. Don't really mean much from a WG IMO."

PussyLiccker
11-04-13, 02:37
Damn 2 of the top girls on my last visit are no longer present at DV. Anyone know where German Suzi went? When Ro Alina is coming back from vacation?How do you know she is not present in the club? I see Sophie showing up as neu on the site, but she has been around for months there. Has Suzi ever showed up in the site? I looked up other forums for her, but I failed to see any Suzi talked about which is odd if she has been working at the club.

Banana Boi
11-04-13, 02:55
Suzi appeared on the site as neu the same day Sophie did but as of a day or two ago Suzi is gone. Like Sophie, Suzi wasn't neu either. Suzi may have left the club before that but DV doesn't keep their site up to date.

If anyone sees a young skinny German/Polish gazelle that Syzy would die over, that may be Suzi.

PussyLiccker
11-04-13, 04:26
PL you sound very cynical, your nick is indicating you like licking pussies, I'm I right? That is the point of licking pussy if you don't want or believe she comes? That sounds pointless to me.

WGs are also girls if you push the right buttons she might comes, I guess you will not experience this with your attitude towards WGs, I quote:You maybe right, I maybe a bit cynical, but I'm dealing with WGs here. I do lick it if the girl has a nice puss (smells good there) and in the mood for it. I'm sure they prefer me licking as it's relaxing for them, but I just go for a passionate DFK and a sloppy BJ now. I like to lick a nice puss because I like to, not because I'm trying to get them excited. I think when you start licking it they will start to let you finger them there too, that could be a bonus if the girl doesn't regularly let men finger them. Because not all girls like to be fingered.

Simex
11-04-13, 19:04
Nille Copenhagen,

Don't understand why you waste time and bandwidth replying to PL.

Cynical a nice way of putting it. Think you should nod, move on. And not bother replying.

BTW, GT lineup awesome today. There this half Dutch Brazilian girl, and she must be the prettiest wg ever.

PL you sound very cynical, your nick is indicating you like licking pussies, I'm I right? That is the point of licking pussy if you don't want or believe she comes? That sounds pointless to me.

WGs are also girls if you push the right buttons she might comes, I guess you will not experience this with your attitude towards WGs, I quote:

Finnish Fucker
11-04-13, 19:29
BTW, GT lineup awesome today. There this half Dutch Brazilian girl, and she must be the prettiest wg ever.That girl is indeed really pretty. Almost too pretty to be a working girl. I had a good session with her in September.
When a girl has Brazilian blood in her veins the end result is often pretty damn nice.

Kepp

Simex
11-04-13, 21:43
My 60 entrance fee was worth it even just talking to her for 5 minutes.

Unfortunately I'd already Sessioned with my Kiera Knightly lookalike from Bulgaria (Tina, easily a 9 for looks and service. But the Dutch girl easily a 9.5 in looks) , when we spoke. I'd promised to be first on Wednesday morning.

That girl is indeed really pretty. Almost too pretty to be a working girl :cool: I had a good session with her in September.

When a girl has Brazilian blood in her veins the end result is often pretty damn nice.

-Kepp

Finnish Fucker
11-05-13, 08:38
I like to lick a nice puss because I like to, not because I'm trying to get them excited. I think when you start licking it they will start to let you finger them there too, that could be a bonus if the girl doesn't regularly let men finger them. Because not all girls like to be fingered.Many girls, especially when 1st time booking, say in the beginning of a session that no fingers inside. Maybe if you are a regular and the girl likes you she allows fingering. I don't even bother to try asking, gives me no extra kicks.

Same with licking the pussy. I have never had a WG asking me "please lick my pussy". Yes I have done DATY with varied success. Some girls just stare at the roof when licking them and that's when I stop immediately. Some might like it more, at least they are not resisting. Maybe just being polite. And then again some girls might really enjoy the DATY and even have orgasm. Never happened to me though with WG. I have probably picked all the starfishes or maybe I don't have licking miles enough. Ultimately it is impossible to know the truth, if she comes or not, unless she gets such a strong orgasm that her body goes upside down. Then you know you made a goal. Nille, you are a good player.

-K

Free Dude
11-05-13, 09:26
This just shows what clubs you guys are going to / what girls you pick. When I started going to clubs it was about 1 in 5 that let 'fingers inside'. Nowadays it is around 90% of the girls I go with. And I've never asked about this service beforehand. Try finding a girl that doesn't allow it in a club like Luder Lounge or Panthera (only Marianna that I can think of).

Simex
11-05-13, 23:26
Her name Fea, and she be fully booked in Wednesday by me.

That girl is indeed really pretty. Almost too pretty to be a working girl :cool: I had a good session with her in September.

-Kepp

Nille Copenhagen
11-05-13, 23:57
Her name Fea, and she be fully booked in Wednesday by me.Not if I see her first hehe. You know how I work with the ladies. CYA.

PussyLiccker
11-06-13, 03:04
I got both of yall beat, I'll be standing at the hallway GT punter style, watching for her to come out. Snatch her up and do 3 hours, gettin her wet Nille Copenhagen style with my puss licking skills. They be cryin with orgasms.

LLPL (ladies love pussyliccker).

Mrknowitall
11-06-13, 15:23
My 60 entrance fee was worth it even just talking to her for 5 minutes.The site still lists 50 as the entrance fee. 45 before 8pm, and 35 before 2pm.

Did the price go up? How did you pay 60? (Last I heard, Dolce Vita does not pay taxi drivers. Has this changed?)

Finnish Fucker
11-06-13, 16:03
Her name Fea, and she be fully booked in Wednesday by me.Fea means ugly in spanish, LOL.

-K

Simex
11-06-13, 17:26
Mr Know It All, thought you knew it all. LOL.

60 referring to GT entry.

Happy hour at DV before 7 or 8pm is still 45 euros.

The site still lists 50 as the entrance fee. 45 before 8pm, and 35 before 2pm.

Did the price go up? How did you pay 60? (Last I heard, Dolce Vita does not pay taxi drivers. Has this changed?)

Nille Copenhagen
11-06-13, 17:35
The site still lists 50 as the entrance fee. 45 before 8pm, and 35 before 2pm.

Did the price go up? How did you pay 60? (Last I heard, Dolce Vita does not pay taxi drivers. Has this changed?) Simex is referring to Goldentime entrance fee which is 60€.

DV and GT threat is currently mixed up.

Banana Boi
11-08-13, 17:57
Live report. Germans dominating the Romanians now. I'm running through the german lineup. This is going to be expensive. LOL

Trans Atlantic
11-08-13, 18:03
Live report. Germans dominating the Romanians now. I'm running through the german lineup. This is going to be expensive. LOLNice. Any new Germans (other than Jamy)?

Simex
11-09-13, 00:26
Reporting Live from GT Vienna. I think the GT lineup tonight will easily beat ACA on Thursday.

Try and get your arse to GT Vienna. Full of Slovaks, Hungarian and Romanian for your liking.

Live report. Germans dominating the Romanians now. I'm running through the german lineup. This is going to be expensive. LOL

PussyLiccker
11-09-13, 01:46
Live report. Germans dominating the Romanians now. I'm running through the german lineup. This is going to be expensive. LOLThat's what I like to hear. Much appreciated. Will add to my must go list as I need to do Germans in Germany. Have fun.

Banana Boi
11-09-13, 02:43
I had to leave since I made prior commitments to meet a girl at another club tonight. As I was leaving 7 Romanians (?) were checking in and 2 were hot. I almost turned aroud and went back in. My regular DV girl said lots of girls tonight since girls are coming in from other clubs for the Messe. I did notice some of ACA girls there. Will be at DV for sure tomorrow night to catch what I missed tonight.

TA, didn't catch all their names. Sophie, Suzi, Fiona, and Joelle were the Germans I spoke to. Funny that Sophie and Suzi were both recebtly taken off the Dv site and they were there. It was a pleasant surprise to see my 2 DV buddies.

PL, not sure how many of these girls are only working the Messe.

PussyLiccker
11-09-13, 18:50
BB, what time did you see all the German come in by?

PussyLiccker
11-10-13, 23:45
As I was leaving 7 Romanians (?) were checking in and 2 were hot.Both tall and one blond and the other a Gorgeous Burnett? Both sisters. Been with the Burnett, Hottest Romanian I've ever seen, only problem was service was restrictive. Her sis, the blond one isn't bad looks wise.

Banana Boi
11-11-13, 07:21
BB, what time did you see all the German come in by?The girl's have different schedules each week when they are to come to work (ie. M, Fr, Su from 1500-2300). It's why at the top of each hour you will see a few new girls come on the main floor. Seems strict but I guess it's a way for the club to ensure there are always a certain number of girls in the club. Unlike other clubs like GT where so many girls are ready to work at all times or Ro dominated clubs where 20 girls sleep in the club so there will always be girls working.

Out of the Germans I spoke to Fiona is likely the only one you would like since she has that porn star look. She said she's a night girl. I didn't ask for times. She was starting early because of the Messe.

Trans Atlantic
11-15-13, 00:00
Dropped by DV this afternoon. Club was relatively quiet. Didn't notice any new faces around. Lineup wasn't that great. Ended up having a session with Bony. I've been avoiding her for months due to her sharkiness. She is pleasant looking but her first impression months ago turned me off. Surprisingly, she is actually quiet friendly and service orientated in the zimmer. LFK. Her DT is actually not too bad. Couldn't go all the way but better than average. Went thru multiple positions. Surprisingly she is the first FKK girl that actually cleaned up afterwards. Most girls just hand you tissue. She removed the gummi, wrapped it up, threw it away and then wiped and patted me dried.

Food at DV as always is decent; getting closer to GT.

Banana Boi
11-15-13, 01:43
DV line up wasn't great but we did leave before 8 pm. Girls were coming in but nothing special. I guess my visit last week was extra good because of the Messe. No Sophie definitely didn't help. Saw one of the Asian GT girls.

Tried to get German Fiona to give TA a wake up BJ but she wouldn't do it. LOL

PussyLiccker
11-15-13, 02:11
So the Thursday line-up isn't great, it's great info to know. If you guys are going tomorrow, please keep us updated on the girls on Friday as I am looking for maximum German line-up for the days I will go there.

Banana Boi
11-15-13, 02:23
PL, I have a feeling today's lineup is the norm give or take a couple girls. No Adina, Sophie, or that busty Jessica Biel girl (I think she's German too). Last week's line ups were stronger at ACA and DV. Let's hope GT's line up isn't affected much this week.

PussyLiccker
11-16-13, 16:57
Dropped by DV this afternoon. Club was relatively quiet. Didn't notice any new faces around. Lineup wasn't that great. Ended up having a session with Bony. I've been avoiding her for months due to her sharkiness. She is pleasant looking but her first impression months ago turned me off. Surprisingly, she is actually quiet friendly and service orientated in the zimmer. LFK. Her DT is actually not too bad. Couldn't go all the way but better than average. Went thru multiple positions. Surprisingly she is the first FKK girl that actually cleaned up afterwards. Most girls just hand you tissue. She removed the gummi, wrapped it up, threw it away and then wiped and patted me dried.

Food at DV as always is decent; getting closer to GT.TA, I would think we agree on what atmosphere is more comfortable. Just like you said about Mondial being cramped, I do not like such cramped clubs, and DV is very cramped. There is not a good spot to sit in the main lounge to not look like a creep, not that it matters to the WGs if you're creepy or not. Also, since my main objective is come to these clubs to find the hottest girls and have sex with them, I have nothing to do during in between session but sit on the ugly girls side or look like a creep on the main floor. I'm not much into socializing with WGs, and hanging in the cramped DV is most uncomfortable. I'm guessing Mondial is like that also. When I first came to NRW that's the first thing I've noticed the crampedness, I wish NRW had the Hessen sized facilities with NRW girls. I do like F39 and ACA club's size.

All these girls available, and went with Bony? I'm sure she give good service, but there are still better looking girls IMO on the main floor. Maybe not that day, but I thought there are girls with more visual in the main floor during the evening on all days.

TankTank123
11-17-13, 04:28
Ended up having a session with Bony. I've been avoiding her for months due to her sharkiness. She is pleasant looking but her first impression months ago turned me off. Surprisingly, she is actually quiet friendly and service orientated in the zimmer. LFK. Her DT is actually not too bad. Couldn't go all the way but better than average. Went thru multiple positions. Surprisingly she is the first FKK girl that actually cleaned up afterwards. Most girls just hand you tissue. She removed the gummi, wrapped it up, threw it away and then wiped and patted me.I had a session with Bony for the first time last month. She had not sharked me before, and I actually went to her as I found her attractive in a strange way, and she played hard-to-get. Yes, in the room, she did as you described. By the way, she told me she named herself after Bonny and Clyde, but I guess either she or the club does not know how to spell!

PussyLiccker
11-17-13, 05:14
Yes, I would not call Bony a shark technically, as she doesn't insist going into the room. She just comes by every so often and gives me cuddles and etc. I think her methods should usually work since she gives the men attention and couch time, and doesn't insist on going to the room I'm just not into her as I think there are other girls that I can session with. She's a nice girl though, I could mercy session her as I feel bad for her spending time with me.

GazzaBoy99
11-19-13, 23:32
Hey guys,

I'm considering to visit DV. Noticed from a report much earlier this year about a bimbo type girl called Sasha from Poland with big fake titties. Is she still around? If not, much silicone hanging around the club?

Thanks

PussyLiccker
11-20-13, 03:18
Hey guys,

I'm considering to visit DV. Noticed from a report much earlier this year about a bimbo type girl called Sasha from Poland with big fake titties. Is she still around? If not, much silicone hanging around the club?

ThanksWhy not go to Artemis in Berlin? I would think there would be silly cones there.

Banana Boi
11-20-13, 04:43
If not, much silicone hanging around the club?Not a lot of silicone at DV but I've never been on a FKK day so I may be completely wrong. German Fiona and Arianna (Lindsey Lohan) would be the best looking of the silicone girls.

Banana Boi
11-27-13, 05:48
Saw one of the Asian GT girls.Here is the ex-GT Asian girl I bumped into at DV.

http://www.dolce-vita.com/girls/view/947

McAdonis
11-29-13, 01:43
I was at DV several weeks ago. I tried Irina. She's a nice girl, but is detached in terms of performance. She has very large tits for such a skinny girl, which I love. But her tits are saggy, fleshy. She doesn't have a healthy look to her. Sort of like a drug addict that lost a lot of weight in a short amount of time. She is almost anorexic. This makes it easy to hold onto her slim waist and watch her tits sway in the mirror while in doggy. She complains about having to work, but not in an irritating way.

Also tried a Nigerian girl named Priscilla. She came from a Hamburg a month or two ago. I thought she was Carribean. She's 155cm. And I'd venture to say D-cups. Quite healthy, full round. When she rides on top, and gets airborne. Her heavy tits make a clapping sound. I haven't seen anything like it before.

Tried Adina as well. She looks a bit like Courtney Cox, from an old American sitcom. She's cute, works hard, and has a tight body. I asked for CIM but she doesn't do this extra.

Finnish Fucker
12-08-13, 11:08
I was at DV several weeks ago. I tried Irina. She's a nice girl, but is detached in terms of performance. She has very large tits for such a skinny girl, which I love. But her tits are saggy, fleshy. She doesn't have a healthy look to her. Sort of like a drug addict that lost a lot of weight in a short amount of time. She is almost anorexic. This makes it easy to hold onto her slim waist and watch her tits sway in the mirror while in doggy. She complains about having to work, but not in an irritating way.

Also tried a Nigerian girl named Priscilla. She came from a Hamburg a month or two ago. I thought she was Carribean. She's 155cm. And I'd venture to say D-cups. Quite healthy, full round. When she rides on top, and gets airborne. Her heavy tits make a clapping sound. I haven't seen anything like it before.I saw Irina yesterday in DV. There was Nikolaus party and some girls had red Christmas theme bikinis. Looked quite nice to me. Irina was wearing red-white striped socks and red bra. She looked a bit jaded and bored. I chatted with her a while but did not take her to room this time.

Generally the lineup was not great but there were a few nice ones around. Many punters attending the party.

I would probably have left without a session but bumped into Priscilla, the petite ebony bird with huge tits. DD cups for sure! McAdonis, you need to get your eyesight checked, LOL. Her tits are a bit saggy of course due to the large size but still looked Ok and felt good in my palms. She has rock hard body and small round ass and wore a cute santa cap yesterday. She was energetic in the room, much better than many black girls I have tried. I would repeat for sure with her!

-Kepp

Simex
12-09-13, 00:45
I was there yesterday.

Did you stay for the prize draw at around 12pm? I won a bottle of Moet and 1 free session with any girl of my choice

In the Jacuzzi room. Sweet!

I saw Irina yesterday in DV. There was Nikolaus party and some girls had red Christmas theme bikinis. Looked quite nice to me. Irina was wearing red-white striped socks and red bra. She looked a bit jaded and bored. I chatted with her a while but did not take her to room this time.

Generally the lineup was not great but there were a few nice ones around. Many punters attending the party.

I would probably have left without a session but bumped into Priscilla, the petite ebony bird with huge tits. DD cups for sure! McAdonis, you need to get your eyesight checked, LOL. Her tits are a bit saggy of course due to the large size but still looked Ok and felt good in my palms :cool: She has rock hard body and small round ass and wore a cute santa cap yesterday. She was energetic in the room, much better than many black girls I have tried. I would repeat for sure with her!

-Kepp

McAdonis
12-09-13, 00:54
I would probably have left without a session but bumped into Priscilla, the petite ebony bird with huge tits. DD cups for sure! McAdonis, you need to get your eyesight checked, LOL.LOL, wanted to be conservative in my estimates. But I am sure you were pleasantly surprised! Did Priscilla mention her work schedule over the next few weeks by any chance? I notice she is not listed on the DV website!

Finnish Fucker
12-09-13, 09:35
I was there yesterday.

Did you stay for the prize draw at around 12pm? I won a bottle of Moet and 1 free session with any girl of my choice

In the Jacuzzi room. Sweet!I was there in the bar at midnight looking for the tombol. Unfortunately I did not spot you or know you were in the club, I could have met you for a chat.

Which girl did you take into the jacuzzi room? How did you like the party and lineup?

-Kepp

Finnish Fucker
12-09-13, 09:39
LOL, wanted to be conservative in my estimates. But I am sure you were pleasantly surprised! Did Priscilla mention her work schedule over the next few weeks by any chance? I notice she is not listed on the DV website!Yes I enjoyed her company and those big puppies. She told me that she does not want her pics on the web page. I did not discuss her schedule so unfortunately cannot give you any intel on this. If you are planning to go just call the club in advance and ask if she is there. I would like to see her again and take a longer session, next chance in March 2014.

-Kepp

Simex
12-09-13, 23:19
I took the same girl twice for 2 hours. Her name Sonja. Romanian with oriental looks, a dead ringer for Lucy Liu.

She also works in the private flats here:

http://www.6relax.de/club_girls_detail/name/rassige_sonja/girl/sonja/from_kategorie/girls-privatclubs/from_a/club_7387/region/grossraum-duesseldorf-moenchengladbach

I had a late flight into Dus so decided on DV as it was already 10:30pm. Didn't fancy ACA party as the lineup

Wasn't so great on Friday. And there be the same bunch of girls on Saturday.

The DV line-up wasn't great either. It was a complete Cock feast from 11pm to 2pm. Easily 5:1 and many Gangster type characters hogging the same girls all night. I wanted to session with some red-hair German girl. But she seemed "high" all night.

I was there in the bar at midnight looking for the tombol. Unfortunately I did not spot you or know you were in the club, I could have met you for a chat.

Which girl did you take into the jacuzzi room? How did you like the party and lineup?

-Kepp

PussyLiccker
12-10-13, 05:02
I was there my last trip briefly on a Saturday to see if there were anyone I would like. The line-up was different than when I was there back in March with the 3 cute German College girls and a tall Romanian hottie. Didn't see any of them that day, and the line-up was pretty much Romanians and Bulgarians this time with some freaky looking Polish silicone queen that looked like a transgender. Talked to several Bulgarian girls. The Romanian hottie wasn't there. It was a bad night. It was a waste of 50e to check out the line-up. Didn't get good vibes of girls being services oriented as they seem to ask for the room too quickly, and not a fan of the club staff there (Theke is not so friendly) , they don't seem very friendly like GT staff. How can you get a good vibe of the girls in a club that pushes for men to buy drinks for 25e? That's the reason I'm not too fond of the management there, and the rudeness of telling me I can't doze off in the couch in my March visit.

Finnish Fucker
12-10-13, 10:54
I took the same girl twice for 2 hours. Her name Sonja. Romanian with oriental looks, a dead ringer for Lucy Liu.

She also works in the private flats here:

http://www.6relax.de/club_girls_detail/name/rassige_sonja/girl/sonja/from_kategorie/girls-privatclubs/from_a/club_7387/region/grossraum-duesseldorf-moenchengladbach

The DV line-up wasn't great either. It was a complete Cock feast from 11pm to 2pm. Easily 5:1 and many Gangster type characters hogging the same girls all night. I wanted to session with some red-hair German girl. But she seemed "high" all night.Sonja looks nice but hey, quite a far cry from Lucy Liu, LOL.

I saw also this read-headed german girl, great body. She was going around like a Duracell bunny.

After coming from GT I did not have the urge to have many sessions. So one with busty Priscilla was enough. DV's lineup was behind GT's and LR's last weekend.

The facilities and rooms are good though. Worth going if you have regular girls there, otherwise a hit and miss.

-Kepp

Simex
12-10-13, 22:48
I only saw her go into the room twice. And from midnight onwards she was with this young tall German

Guy. Dressed in jeans. Was a big miss for me, apart from the free champagne and 1 hour free session.

Sonja looks nice but hey, quite a far cry from Lucy Liu, LOL.

I saw also this read-headed german girl, great body. She was going around like a Duracell bunny.

After coming from GT I did not have the urge to have many sessions. So one with busty Priscilla was enough. DV's lineup was behind GT's and LR's last weekend.

The facilities and rooms are good though. Worth going if you have regular girls there, otherwise a hit and miss.

-Kepp

Banana Boi
12-14-13, 19:35
A DV review that was posted yesterday in the DUSS thread.

Rounding out my last day in Dusseldorf, I took the S6 (4 stops from Hbf and a short walk) to Dolce Vita for the matinee performance. Before 1400 entrance is discounted from 50 to 35 euros and from 1400 to 2000 to 45 euros. As an added bonus, before 2000 they have a 15 minute rate for the girls for 35 euro. This is a nice way to sample the girls if you have never been with any of them before. Of course, if you like what you get, you can always upgrade to 30 or 60 minutes.

Although the entrance is cheaper than LR, the service is "cheaper" as well. For example, at DV you are give two towels to use for your visit, whereas at LR it is unlimited so you can toss your towel in the basket every time that you shower. Also, DV has one pils on tap and other beers available for an additional fee. At LR, they have several types of beer available in bottles for no additional fee.

I was there from about 1500 to 1900 there were plenty of good looking girls available and the girl to customer ration was at least 4:1 if not 5:1. A good spread of nationalities from German to Polish to Croatian and Romanian (of course). I didn't find the girls as GFE friendly as LR but can't say the service or attitude was bad. The best of the lot was Raisa who gave an enthusiastic uncovered BJ and a finish in reverse CG.

All in all a good time was had and I really like the matinee feature.

Pistons
01-13-14, 22:01
Interresting. I've been with that girl at Artemis too. About 6 months ago. Half german, half thai I believe.

Here is the ex-GT Asian girl I bumped into at DV.

http://www.dolce-vita.com/girls/view/947

Member #4654
01-18-14, 03:50
DV Website on Friday lists 70 girls (mix of new & present), is their website relatively accurate in terms of number of girls?

Banana Boi
01-18-14, 05:59
DV Website on Friday lists 70 girls (mix of new & present), is their website relatively accurate in terms of number of girls?The site is likely accurate for the girls on schedule. It's not representative of who is actually in the club on any given day (Samya, Harmony, Panthera, pauschalclubs, and Globe indicate who is working on a given day). The DV girls I know get a weekly schedule from DV indicating their shifts. The ones I know work about 4 days a week.

Trans Atlantic
01-18-14, 06:42
The site is likely accurate for the girls on schedule. It's not representative of who is actually in the club on any given day (Samya, Harmony, Panthera, pauschalclubs, and Globe indicate who is working on a given day). The DV girls I know get a weekly schedule from DV indicating their shifts. The ones I know work about 4 days a week.I agree with BB. Website shows who is on roster not who is present. I was on DV half dozen times last year (always on weekends) and I've never seen Hillary in person.

Banana Boi
01-18-14, 06:55
Just wanted to add that there are girls at DV who have no profile. My 3 favorite Germans don't have profiles and aren't new to the club.

I was on DV half dozen times last year (always on weekends) and I've never seen Hillary in person.Me either. I'd remember her!

PussyLiccker
01-18-14, 14:45
I may give this place a try on Friday although I have better options for Friday like Samya or Magnum even. I wasn't thrilled with the line-up on Saturday visit last time, so I may give a Friday a try. I want to show up on the days the 3 German girls are there, and session all of them so that I don't have to think about them anymore so I don't have to keep checking this place for them. Really regret not punting them.

I'm not too thrilled with the services at this club though.

Benny120
01-20-14, 04:41
Hi guys,

My final travel plan has me in DV on a Monday from opening time 11 AM till around 6 PM.

How many girls can I expect there at that time?

Are there any stunners that work there during the early-late afternoon hours?

Banana Boi
01-20-14, 22:57
Monday from 11 am to 6 pm you'd be lucky if there were more than 15 girls unless there's a Messe. Most girls come after 8 pm if at all on a Monday. I'm not sure you will find GT stunners there on a Monday afternoon but there should be 1-2 girls for everyone's tastes.

lol I see my response is too late. So how was it?

Benny120
01-21-14, 01:22
Monday from 11 am to 6 pm you'd be lucky if there were more than 15 girls unless there's a Messe. Most girls come after 8 pm if at all on a Monday. I'm not sure you will find GT stunners there on a Monday afternoon but there should be 1-2 girls for everyone's tastes.

LOL I see my response is too late. So how was it?Actually I'm going next week so you were not too late.

Is there any club in Dusseldorf accessible via public transportation that will have stunners during those hours?

Woof Woof
01-21-14, 19:49
.Website shows who is on roster not who is present. I was on DV half dozen times last year (always on weekends) and I've never seen Hillary in person.If you want to confirm that the girl you're interested in is working that day, you need to call the reception. Checking the website or Emailing will not work. As for Hillary, she does work on weekends but she has recently re-done her hair. Darker colors now and may be more challenging to recognize her if you're used to her former look.

BillAgain
03-20-14, 16:56
I'm heading towards Dusseldorf in a couple months, I am hoping I can get a few answers about this club from you kind folks:

1. Whats the approach policy? Are girls allowed to approach, are there sections of the club that are off limits, etc.

2. What is the stance on public action, or even general couch time? What is common with couch time (e. G. Kissing, fondling, BJ, nothing)?

3. Outside of the website is there any list indicating the working girls and what they offer?

4. Whats the ratio of women:men during the week / weekend? I am arriving on a Thursday and thinking of hitting Haus Panthera that day due to the great review, but DV (and the other big clubs in the area like LR and Magnum) appear to be pretty darn busy during the Fri / Sat rush. I really do not want to have to wait for rooms or fight the regulars.

5. ATM on sight?

Thanks for your time.

NicMan
03-20-14, 22:50
I'm heading towards Dusseldorf in a couple months, I am hoping I can get a few answers about this club from you kind folks:

1. Whats the approach policy? Are girls allowed to approach, are there sections of the club that are off limits, etc.

2. What is the stance on public action, or even general couch time? What is common with couch time (e. G. Kissing, fondling, BJ, nothing)?

3. Outside of the website is there any list indicating the working girls and what they offer?

4. Whats the ratio of women:men during the week / weekend? I am arriving on a Thursday and thinking of hitting Haus Panthera that day due to the great review, but DV (and the other big clubs in the area like LR and Magnum) appear to be pretty darn busy during the Fri / Sat rush. I really do not want to have to wait for rooms or fight the regulars.

5. ATM on sight?

Thanks for your time.1. The girls are allowed to approach you. In general, there is no off limits, they have a new smoking area since last summer, the winter garden room with sofas (between the bar space and the outside pool) is now a bit quiet zone, though the girls can still approch there.

2. I don't see public action, in the mid night sometimes I saw kissing. But most of the girls don't do. Couch time depends on the girls. If you want to stay with a girl longer, the girl often asks a lady drink (25Eur). If you don't pay for her, may be 5-10 min. It is also depend on the day, if it is a slow day, the girls give you more time.

3. Some girls are not shown on their web site. E. G. Some Polish girls, german girls.

4. The girls / men ratio is 3/1 (weekday before 9pm) to 2/1 (after 9pm). On the weekend, the ratio will be 3/1 to 1/1. During the large messe / the party night, the ratio will be 1/1 to 1/1. 5. In any case, there is few guys in afternoon, the girls lineup will be full after 7 or 8pm.

They have the new rooms (more than 20) with TV (showing a porn movie) , there is no room waiting.

5. There is an ATM, but I never see somebody using. But you can pay by the credit card (with an extra commission) , it will be 'DUS cash and something' (don't remember) in the bill, but no club name.

DV has no FKK time any more, most of the girls wear something all the time. Pity. They put a lot of effort to improve the facility (the new rooms, some more lockers, and now making something between the entrance and the street). I like a new room 5 upstairs with mirrors surounding all.

Trans Atlantic
04-12-14, 14:41
At DV right now on Saturday afternoon. Mediocre lineup. Outdoor area expanded 100. Nice day to relax outdoors.

Banana Boi
04-12-14, 17:16
At DV right now on Saturday afternoon. Mediocre lineup. Outdoor area expanded 100. Nice day to relax outdoors.How did they expand the outdoor area it's in the middle of the club?

Go with smiley German Fiona, the girl that I got to wake you up last time. She doesn't usually get there until around 7-8 pm.

Trans Atlantic
04-13-14, 00:49
How did they expand the outdoor area it's in the middle of the club?

Go with smiley German Fiona, the girl that I got to wake you up last time. She doesn't usually get there until around 7-8 pm.The garden expanded into where the entrance pathway used to be. So if you are on the street and facing DV, the pathway has been moved to your right and now the pathway follows an L to get to the front entrance of the building (straight and then make a left to get to the entrance). If you are looking at Google Earth, they expanded into part of the adjacent parking lot.

Diet Coke
04-16-14, 21:43
From Dusseldforf HBF to S6 to Reisholz and walked 15 minutes using google maps. Arrived around 5, paid 45 € and changed and showered. Had some soft drinks and looked around. Spent some time in outside area. Pleasant but not many people outside. Buffet was underwhelming to me. Later they had BBQ, and I had some chicken. Girls for most part really did not even make eye contact and did not approach. Finally I sat next to girl at bar but she seemed to ignore me so I moved over to another girl wearing a dress type thing. No nudes on display. Chatted a bit. Samantha, originally from Russia and said she had been there 4 years and a number of other places before that. She had sorta of two tone blonde hair and a scorpion tattoo on her shoulder, her sign. Went to room and had a good stand up caressing and DFKing and sucking on her nice nipples, breasts were nice but slightly droopy. Moved to bed for a long DATY. Then she started to return the favor but I came too soon, but avoided CIM and the extra charge. Spent remaining time with AST and she did not rush to leave. Later I looked around some but decided to catch the S6 back (ended up waiting 30 minutes. (Hope this is not a repeat of first attempt to post)

TankTank123
05-01-14, 08:08
As I have a strong aversion to being surprised by silicones, my algorithm when in Dusseldorf has always been to go to Panthera when it is Thursday to Saturday, and DV when it is Sunday to Wednesday. However, the FKK notice has disappeared from the DV website. Can someone who has been there recently on a Wednesday advise whether indeed it is no longer FKK? If so, next Wednesday when I have to be in Dusseldorf, I will find some way to get to Bernds instead. Thanks.

LongRange
05-01-14, 12:13
As I have a strong aversion to being surprised by silicones, my algorithm when in Dusseldorf has always been to go to Panthera when it is Thursday to Saturday, and DV when it is Sunday to Wednesday. However, the FKK notice has disappeared from the DV website. Can someone who has been there recently on a Wednesday advise whether indeed it is no longer FKK? If so, next Wednesday when I have to be in Dusseldorf, I will find some way to get to Bernds instead. Thanks.Went to DV, two weeks ago, on a Tuesday, and it was FKK, when I arrived about 1700hrs, the girls then put some clothes on at 2000, so its still FKK, on a Tuesday at least, hope that helps.

TankTank123
05-01-14, 14:00
Thanks very much LR, I am relieved to hear that an earlier post in this thread and also a more recent one in the Dusseldorf thread mentioning that there is no more FKK are inaccurate. I usually make it a point to arrive at 5pm after work commitments so as to have time to register what all their bodies look like before the clothes come on at 8pm.

Ableyone
05-01-14, 20:43
Thanks very much LR, I am relieved to hear that an earlier post in this thread and also a more recent one in the Dusseldorf thread mentioning that there is no more FKK are inaccurate. I usually make it a point to arrive at 5pm after work commitments so as to have time to register what all their bodies look like before the clothes come on at 8pm.Apparently FKK now on Mondays and Tuesdays before 8pm according to answers on their Guestbook page.

LongRange
05-02-14, 12:18
Thanks very much LR, I am relieved to hear that an earlier post in this thread and also a more recent one in the Dusseldorf thread mentioning that there is no more FKK are inaccurate. I usually make it a point to arrive at 5pm after work commitments so as to have time to register what all their bodies look like before the clothes come on at 8pm.You are welcome, its the best of both worlds, if you are there over the changeover at 2000hrs, see them naked before and dressed in sexy clothes after, very appealing!

TonyCarioca11
05-08-14, 19:16
2nd May Friday Dolce Vita

I was actually planning to go to Acapulco but somehow mixed up the two places names after a year not visiting them. Anyway I did not regret it as the bar scene was cool despite being a relatively small place.

Anna at the bar wins the award for most animated and friendly bar maid on this trip.

Was first approached by Celine from Essen who apparently is a mother. She was really friendly and no pressure at all to go to the room. Went to the sauna and when I came back she was talking to a guy who seemed a bit upset with her from before. She was still polite although he was having a go at her. Not sure what happened between them before. The guy looked a bit like a veteran of this game so I decided to avoid Celine.

After that another two ladies from Cologne, both very entertaining, chatted with me. I started liking German ladies. Although these specimens were not my type. I like skinny and young ones such as Rachel from GT. After joking around and having to reject the German ladies I went for a 23 yo tall blonde with blue eyes, long curly hair from Burgas, Bulgaria. She had very similar features to Roxanne from Oase. However she did not have visible foundation and had a fantastic personality. Went to the room with her and was a great experience. 50 euro 9/10 and would repeat with her.

Can't remember her name so please help me out. She is very unique and totally stands out. Later on I saw one more slim German girl I could do but she arrived too late when the place was crowded.

If I want to chat with German ladies this is the place to visit for me. I wish some of them would have a slimmer body though. Completely ignores the Romanian crew as they were useless IMO.

NicMan
05-08-14, 20:22
I should update about FKK day. When I posted last time, a girl said no more FKK day, but soon later the club changed the rule and now Monday and Tuesday till 8pm are FKK days.

Went to DV on Easter weekend last month. As expected the thin line up during the easter holidays (not only DV) , I decided to visit DV on Sunday. A big mistake. Only 15 girls were there and maybe 25-30 men. At the new garden area, a guest took 5 girls and chatted with them whole afternoon. Probably the girls were not motivated to work such a slow day. Usually more girls are there in the night and should be more active, especially during Messe like this week. Anyway, when my fav girls are back from holidays, I will visit DV again.

Banana Boi
05-09-14, 02:58
Tony, what was the girl:guy ratio on Friday night?

Optimist
05-09-14, 08:12
Completely ignores the Romanian crew as they were useless IMO.Thanks for the report. Can you give a bit more detail why I should avoid the Romanians in DV?

TonyCarioca11
05-09-14, 16:50
Tony, what was the girl:guy ratio on Friday night?The ratio of girls to guys was high as I arrived early perhaps 2:1. However as the girls warned me, at around 7-8 pm it was full of Germans at the bar and suddenly more guys then girls.

So I recommend to come a bit early before the locals drop in after work.

TonyCarioca11
05-09-14, 16:55
Thanks for the report. Can you give a bit more detail why I should avoid the Romanians in DV?It's just that the Romanians at DV felt 2nd class beauties. My expectations are very high and I do not like girls with heavy make-up, blatant fake personality and fake boobs.

So none of the Romanians there were even considered as eligible for me. It is however refreshing to meet some other nationalities there.

BTW I have nothing against Romanians but I feel a lot of places have a lot of them to cater for the 'not so picky' clientele.

Trans Atlantic
05-11-14, 06:17
It's just that the Romanians at DV felt 2nd class beauties. My expectations are very high and I do not like girls with heavy make-up, blatant fake personality and fake boobs.

So none of the Romanians there were even considered as eligible for me. It is however refreshing to meet some other nationalities there.

BTW I have nothing against Romanians but I feel a lot of places have a lot of them to cater for the 'not so picky' clientele.I completely agree. I haven't sessioned with a Romanian during my last several visits. I usually end up with a German but the German lineup was weak during the last two visits.

Dutedrac
05-24-14, 12:02
No, the line up is not the best to my taste, quantity is ok but quality so-so.

But must say that the oudoor area is now really really nice, makes you forget you are in the middle of a gewerbegebiet.

Food also seems more than ok.

Still, the session with tiffany (half blood african, cappuccino coloured skin) was off the charts, can't imagine getting more intensity in only 35-40 minutes.

Horny horny female.

Finnish Fucker
05-25-14, 11:31
No, the line up is not the best to my taste, quantity is ok but quality so-so.
But must say that the oudoor area is now really really nice, makes you forget you are in the middle of a gewerbegebiet.
I vivited DV briefly last Wednesday. The outdoor area was great, unfortunately the lineup not.

PussyLiccker
05-27-14, 03:16
I've talked to many punters about this club. This club is well known for lousy services. Reminds me of service level of GT Vienna.

It's just that the Romanians at DV felt 2nd class beauties. My expectations are very high and I do not like girls with heavy make-up, blatant fake personality and fake boobs.

BTW I have nothing against Romanians but I feel a lot of places have a lot of them to cater for the 'not so picky' clientele.

Hi Tony, have you tried Samya? This place may have the type of girls you are looking for based on what you are looking for. Also ACA, there are varieties to choose from there, and you can run into some nice ones there. I agree given the abundance of Romanians, there is good chance to run into the bad ones, but if you find the good ones, they are extraordinary. I have a good feel of the types of Romanians when I talk to them, I tend to avoid certain types, and most of the time works well.

I thought also Manhattan has Romanians I like, but it seems the attitudes has changed lately. I like the types of Romanians there, but never did run into a real extraordinary ones there.

Arnold15
06-03-14, 15:17
I will visit theüsseldorff in July. I have time to spend 2 whole days in FKK.

I will stay at a hotel close to the Central station.

I have visitied FKK several times in Frankfurt and Berlin.

I liked Mainhattan (Artemis (Oase (and Sharks (but not Palace (My preferences:

GFE-girls (not PSE). It is enough if girls look like 7-8 (of 10).

Good service and attitude are important.

No upsell girls or sharks!

I can choose between Living Room, Dolce Vita and Magnum.

(I know how to reach hse FKK by S-Bahn). '.

Which 2 FKK should I choose?

Any recommendation?

PussyLiccker
06-04-14, 01:41
I will visit thesseldorff in July. I have time to spend 2 whole days in FKK.

I will stay at a hotel close to the Central station.

I have visitied FKK several times in Frankfurt and Berlin.

I liked Mainhattan (Artemis (Oase (and Sharks (but not Palace (My preferences:

GFE-girls (not PSE). It is enough if girls look like 7-8 (of 10).

Good service and attitude are important.

No upsell girls or sharks!

I can choose between Living Room, Dolce Vita and Magnum.

(I know how to reach hse FKK by S-Bahn). '.

Which 2 FKK should I choose?

Any recommendation?Damn, that's a hard choice. I have no problems bouncing around clubs at the NRW because I have a car. Not sure, when you are going to be there, but I would give ACA priority, but the places slumps at times as a warning. FinnishFucker takes public transport there, if he feels like providing details how he does it. Living Room would be the next choice as I hear GFE there from lots of guys, and good service. Highly likely you will run into a girl that would give you extended couch time there. I would not recommend Dolce Vita(but if you feel like checking it out, keep us updated on the current state), and not sure about the state of Magnum if you check it out. The place doesn't get going til night like lots of clubs, but this place is seriously dead until evening time. I guess it's because it opens til late. I guess Samya is too far for you?

Blonde
06-04-14, 10:02
Despite on some negative reports regarding the service of the girls in this club, me and my friends wanted to give it a try. Unfortunately the reports are in my opinion correct in the matter of service level. We was there Sunday and Tuesday from noon until late evening both days and we together had more than 15 girls. I think maybe 3-4 girls was delivering to what we expect from them. Most girls did not kiss, no finger playing in pussy and no proper blow-jobs. Lot of paper spitting and so on so the whole session was with no enthusiasm. And tis is a big turnoff for me.

Thursdays I went to room with a black girl born in Germany but origin Angola. This was a catastrophe. The sex was lousy and I don't think she had clean her pussy after being in the restroom. My recommendation stay away.

Visiting also Magnum Friday and Living Room Saturday. Much better service at this clubs.

Arnold15
06-04-14, 17:27
Thanks for reply.

I have to travel by public transport (S-Bahn). I think Acapulco will be too far away. And I have already booked and pre-paid hotel for 2 nights in central Dusseldorff.

I will definitely visit Living Room. Easy to reach by S-Bahn.

Magnum seems better than Dolce Vita (DV), but I like to have sex in the morning / day time (and not in the evening), so DV is perhaps a better choice?

Day 3. Travelling to Frankfurt. And recovering.

Day 4. Oase or Sharks.

Day 5. Mainhattan (my favourite FKK).

Damn, that's a hard choice. I have no problems bouncing around clubs at the NRW because I have a car. Not sure, when you are going to be there, but I would give ACA priority, but the places slumps at times as a warning. FinnishFucker takes public transport there, if he feels like providing details how he does it. Living Room would be the next choice as I hear GFE there from lots of guys, and good service. Highly likely you will run into a girl that would give you extended couch time there. I would not recommend Dolce Vita(but if you feel like checking it out, keep us updated on the current state), and not sure about the state of Magnum if you check it out. The place doesn't get going til night like lots of clubs, but this place is seriously dead until evening time. I guess it's because it opens til late. I guess Samya is too far for you?

NicMan
06-13-14, 01:25
Visited Monday. Actually it was a FKK day till 8 pm. Some girls swam in the pool.

At the new bar (next to the pool), there is a fridge with ice cream. You can ask thekefrau to buy them (2-4 eur). That is good for summer. Many girls ate ice cream, hope they don't get weight by it.

BegaBega
06-21-14, 14:20
I was never at Dolcevita in Dusseldorf. It's a FKK or a Saunaclub? (The girls are fully naked all the days of the week or only some are in topless?

Are there 18+ debutant like in ACA or Samya?

And then the girls in the club approaching the clients or they stay calm like in Samya?

P.S. Is there a roof garden?

Free Dude
06-21-14, 14:32
I was never at Dolcevita in Dusseldorf. It's a FKK or a Saunaclub? (The girls are fully naked all the days of the week or only some are in topless?

Are there 18+ debutant like in ACA or Samya?

And then the girls in the club approaching the clients or they stay calm like in Samya?

P.S. Is there a roof garden?It is a saunaclub, that used to be FKK during the day on weekdays; I've heard the recently stopped with this.

There might be some, but the majority is probably just form the NRW carousel.

They are allowed to approach, but most don't really do it that much. Rather like Samya.

No roof garden, but a proper one with pool.

BegaBega
06-21-14, 15:03
It is a saunaclub, that used to be FKK during the day on weekdays; I've heard the recently stopped with this.

There might be some, but the majority is probably just form the NRW carousel.

They are allowed to approach, but most don't really do it that much. Rather like Samya.

No roof garden, but a proper one with pool.So in the WE no more fully naked? Nor topless too?

Kissing with tongue and ball licking are an extra in this club? And Do the girls A level?

TankTank123
06-21-14, 15:27
When I went there last month, it was FKK only on Mondays and Tuesdays up to 8 pm. I do not know the latest situation as it has been changing. Last year, it was only FKK from Sunday to Wednesday up to 8 pm.

Arnold15
07-16-14, 09:01
I was at DV on Monday.

The club is much better than what others have reported here.

Line-up was relatively good. When I arrived at 12.30, there were 10 girls. Total 25 different girls during the day.

Large variation in good-looking, but at least 10 of them were attractive enough for me to take to a room.

Few clients this day.

But the girls were not sharky at all. And no up-selling in the room. Only the masseur chased clients. He was unemployed this day.

Very good atmosphere in this club. Relaxed.

Swimmingpool and Whirlpool, but only one sauna, which is simply too hot ( 90 C).

And not over-crowded. I was there 10 hours.

The food in the restaurant was not so good. But barbecue in garden was excellent!

I had 3 girls. All with happy ending in doggy-position. Girls give good service.

Especially Kacy from Romania was wonderful. Beautiful face, dark-haired, amazing body (curvy with nice bottom) and excellent service.

Yes, it is FKK on Mondays and Tuesdays until 20.00. Then girls have no panties or bras. But they may have stockings or stomach-corsett. After 20.00 they wear clothes.

Like lingerie or dress.

I like this club, but Living Room (next day, see separate report) was better.

But I would definitely prefer Dolche Vita before Artemis, Palace or Oase, since girls are sharky at these clubs.

Regards from Sweden.

Syntexity
07-16-14, 21:12
I was at Dolce Vita yesterday and had a good time. My first visit to a Sauna / FKK club. Had two sessions, one long one with two Italian girls. Cost me quite a bit (450 Euros with tip), without the best return imo. But, was fun anyway. Don't remember their names. Think the threesomes aren't the best choice for me, better with just one girl I think. Second session was with a Romanian girl, Gabriella I think. She has wonderful lips, great kisser. Not so good BJ, but did not rush session and I managed to get done in about 30 minutes, while the first session demanded 90! I arrived quite late, around 9 or 10 pm.

I am quite new at this so will get more experienced when it comes to dealing with the girls and their upsell. Second girl did not upsell as much as the two others. Guess I should never answer yes to the question "is this your first time in a club like this? Live and learn.

Any advices will be taken with gratitude. Tomorrow I will spend a bit longer at the club. Haven't chosen which one yet, I am in frankfurt now and took a day off to save a bit of money. Spent a shedload on motorcycle clothes so that's why.

Trans Atlantic
07-17-14, 02:30
I was at Dolce Vita yesterday and had a good time. My first visit to a Sauna / FKK club. Had two sessions, one long one with two Italian girls. Cost me quite a bit (450 Euros with tip), without the best return imo. But, was fun anyway. Don't remember their names. Think the threesomes aren't the best choice for me, better with just one girl I think. Second session was with a Romanian girl, Gabriella I think. She has wonderful lips, great kisser. Not so good BJ, but did not rush session and I managed to get done in about 30 minutes, while the first session demanded 90! I arrived quite late, around 9 or 10 pm.

I am quite new at this so will get more experienced when it comes to dealing with the girls and their upsell. Second girl did not upsell as much as the two others. Guess I should never answer yes to the question "is this your first time in a club like this? Live and learn.

Any advices will be taken with gratitude. Tomorrow I will spend a bit longer at the club. Haven't chosen which one yet, I am in frankfurt now and took a day off to save a bit of money. Spent a shedload on motorcycle clothes so that's why.How much time did you spend and did you pay for any extras? €450 tells me they took advantage of you. I'm sure you will be able to avoid such a situation again once you get a couple more visits under your belt.