PDA

View Full Version : FKK Dolce Vita - Dusseldorff

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

Arnold15
05-06-18, 19:39
100% true imo. Thanks for confirming my assertions. FYI: I found the upsell at DV terrible too.Yes, if you are there once and never more, then probably upselling.

Sirioja
05-06-18, 19:53
Yes, if you are there once and never more, then probably upselling.CBJ is also said to have become standard at DV, when not at all standard in most of famous German clubs.

What about DFK?

Arnold15
05-07-18, 08:41
CBJ is also said to have become standard at DV, when not at all standard in most of famous German clubs.

What about DFK?You can get BBBJ if you are a regular client.

But BBBJ was never standard before the new law.

DFK. For me, that is the big minus at DV.

Although I am regular client, I only get DFK in 50 % of the sessions.

However, I never experience any upselling. Girls - also those I have never had sessions with - recognize me.

Sirioja
05-07-18, 19:28
You can get BBBJ if you are a regular client.

But BBBJ was never standard before the new law.

DFK. For me, that is the big minus at DV.

Although I am regular client, I only get DFK in 50 % of the sessions.

However, I never experience any upselling. Girls - also those I have never had sessions with - recognize me.No enjoyable sex without kissing.

ExpatLover
05-08-18, 05:26
CBJ is also said to have become standard at DV, when not at all standard in most of famous German clubs.

What about DFK?Not for me at least, since beginning of January only 1 girl out of 40 wanted to put a condom, I declined and told her that I don t want a BJ, she proposed to do without I answered no let us enjoy other things.

PeacefulRunner
05-09-18, 15:27
I will have a late flight in May 17 (Thur.) night in Dusseldorff. Landing around 10:30 PM.

Friends, do you have any good recommendation for FKK?

Is DV a good place to try?

BbfsOnly
05-27-18, 01:35
I hate to say this, but the dreams of mongering in Germany is no longer the same as it once was. I arrived at DV around 6 Pm tonight, lineup was shit, not 1 single woman worth sessioning with. These women are starting to look like Artemis, bubble lips, disgusting tits, the woman there are hideous. Stay till 10:30 Pm and was still the same lineup. The only 2 doable said no to BBBJ, even the ugly ones says no.

I maybe seen about 2 women get a session the entire time I was there from 6 Pm. How fuck these women can keep saying no and still work there is beyond me? I have a 1 week left in Germany, I hate to say this, I can't wait to leave, that's how bad it is. I had better luck at LR, and will return tomorrow before I check out Cologne.

Arnold15
07-05-18, 22:18
Day 1 on my 3-day trip in Dusseldorf was at Dolce Vita. I think this was my 21st visit at this club.

Compared to LR where all my regular girls had moved to other clubs, all regular, and high-performance, girls were still at DV (but 2 on temporary holiday).

Still there, though they have to pay 90 Euro in entrance at DV.

Line-up is significantly higher at DV compared to LR and ACA Gold. If anyone says something else, then it is fake news.

But do not expect high LR-service (BBBJ and French kisses) if you visit DV once.

Only inferior pizza and hotdogs 14-18. But thereafter barbeque in garden between 18-22.

Pistons
07-06-18, 03:16
Looking at their website, it says entry cost is now at 35 euro (unless you come by taxi, or after 8 or on a fair date).

Does this apply every day if the week? And which fair are they talking about? Dusseldorf Messe?

https://www.messe-duesseldorf.com/?utd_national=international

Seems like a lot of fairs to avoid if so.

Arnold15
07-06-18, 05:26
Looking at their website, it says entry cost is now at 35 euro (unless you come by taxi, or after 8 or on a fair date).

Does this apply every day if the week? And which fair are they talking about? Dusseldorf Messe?

https://www.messe-duesseldorf.com/?utd_national=international

Seems like a lot of fairs to avoid if so.Yes, entry cost applies every day of the week. But higher when Messe.

Arnold15
12-17-18, 12:37
How many girls are usually present at DV when you go there?

When I was there it was not that many girls, although I did arrive at 2 am, so I suppose some might have left, but it was a Saturday. Maximum 20 girls I believe, although the average looks seemed fine. I only tried one girl who first tried to upsell, but once in the room she ended up doing more than her initial stance. Pretty brunette, a bit flat chested, and claimed to have worked at Globe where she only had bad things to say about the manager who was apparently an idiot to the girls. Maybe I just was good at bargaining that day, and chemistry worked fine. What I liked about DV was the cozy atmosphere which I felt was more personal than perhaps at any other club I have been to. My impression was that the upselling seemed like the highest out of any NRW club though.20 girls on Monday and on Tuesday between 16 and 23.

I do not experience upselling at DV. If you establish yourself as a regular client on DV and girls recognice you, then there will be no upselling.

But only one visit, then maybe uposelling.

ExpatLover
12-17-18, 21:01
20 girls on Monday and on Tuesday between 16 and 23.

I do not experience upselling at DV. If you establish yourself as a regular client on DV and girls recognice you, then there will be no upselling.

But only one visit, then maybe uposelling.Extremely small LU compare to Shark.

Pistons
12-20-18, 16:24
20 girls on Monday and on Tuesday between 16 and 23.

But only one visit, then maybe uposelling.Yeah, I suppose you are right. Same way I have it with Oceans, while others on this forum claim otherwise. And also at Artemis and Oase it is like that.

Kuni042
12-20-18, 23:56
I often try to figure out, which girls are new to the club. First question I ask is "how long have you been working here?" - If they answer "2 weeks. And what about you?" - then I tell them that I am a regular- and I rarely get upsell. It works.

Yeah, I suppose you are right. Same way I have it with Oceans, while others on this forum claim otherwise. And also at Artemis and Oase it is like that.

Sirioja
05-30-19, 11:37
Even I don't speak German, even too far from my playfield at the moment with about Audi and Shiftech for tomorrow early morning, but free entry for Vatertag today when I remember quite good foods and beautiful outside swimming pool at DV. At least restaurant and bar for free if can't find a beauty to enjoy.

FuckedUpSwede
06-07-19, 08:27
Went there yesterday night with a friend. Arrived at 01 and had to pay 65 euro. 17 girls present according to staff.

This club is the opposite to what I like with a club.

It has nearly no wellness facilities, only a small sauna. The girls are very sharky and everything has the setting of "bling bling". The girls tried to upsell expensive champagne and ladydrinks as in a strip joint I suppose it is owned by Turks because of the water pipes and majority of Turkish / Arabic mongers with fancy sunglasses and underwear under robe. I roomed with one girl, don't remember name, she told me that I was cheap when I only wanted to spend 50 euros. She said that DV mostly have rich customers who like to spend and knows that to have a good session you cannot hold your money. She pushed that she was not there to have fun, she was there to earn money. Fair I guess but why should I pay more for less? I am not a rich "bling bling" guy so I tend to stick to smaller, friendlier places.

All in all, a place I will not visit again.

Arnold15
06-07-19, 18:01
I have been at Dolce Vita more than 30 times.

Never experienced upselling with champagne or similar.

Club has a nice garden, swimmingpool and whirlpool.

I will visit the club two days next week when I travel to Dusseldorf.

I have 4 reliable girls at DV I use to session with.

Never any bad sessions with them.

Greetings from Sweden.

Went there yesterday night with a friend. Arrived at 01 and had to pay 65 euro. 17 girls present according to staff.

This club is the opposite to what I like with a club.

It has nearly no wellness facilities, only a small sauna. The girls are very sharky and everything has the setting of "bling bling". The girls tried to upsell expensive champagne and ladydrinks as in a strip joint I suppose it is owned by Turks because of the water pipes and majority of Turkish / Arabic mongers with fancy sunglasses and underwear under robe. I roomed with one girl, don't remember name, she told me that I was cheap when I only wanted to spend 50 euros. She said that DV mostly have rich customers who like to spend and knows that to have a good session you cannot hold your money. She pushed that she was not there to have fun, she was there to earn money. Fair I guess but why should I pay more for less? I am not a rich "bling bling" guy so I tend to stick to smaller, friendlier places.

All in all, a place I will not visit again.

Pistons
06-07-19, 23:48
Care to share the names of these 4 girls?

FuckedUpSwede
06-08-19, 10:08
I have been at Dolce Vita more than 30 times.

Never experienced upselling with champagne or similar.Then I suppose we were unlucky or the girls was a bit desperate because of lack of rich clients. Either way, I have only visited 8 different clubs but I can already see a clear difference between two main types of clubs. Turkish owned and German owned. The first one close late, aims at party and attracts mainly younger men of different heritage and tourists who like high optics girls and chic interior style.

The other one focus on daytime, aims at wellness and mostly attracts older Germans / Belgians / other locals who like relaxed attitude from girls and no upselling.

I use the sauna clubs as a way to recover after I have been to techno / trance parties all night so I really appreciate a relaxed place where I can load my batteries with greasy food, free beer / soft drinks, sauna / whirlpool and fun girls who knows how to suck my dick properly. I prefer the ladies to be 25-30 because by then they have mostly developed good blowjob skills, have dropped the princess attitude and can communicate in English. I mostly take 1 hours, blowjob only, sessions. I do however need to admit that I sometime feel a primal urge to fuck a younger high optics girl even if I know it will be a bad fuck and I won't even remember her name the day after. Those are never more than 30 min usually 15-20 min.

Sirioja
06-08-19, 12:50
Care to share the names of these 4 girls?Entry 35 , big glasses to have a real drink, beautiful design, you feel in a high level place, but I left full heavy balls after spending and turning around for more than 6 hours until nearly 9 pm and not on a Tuesday. Disappointing casting for me, couldn't find one attractive even girls behave friendly, but I think they understood, seeing my desperate eyes. I remember quite good foods on 2013/2014, but very Turkish, but can t compete with Samya, now.

Member #4621
06-08-19, 19:47
I'm looking to visit DV yet I'm no Arabian prince, what's it like on a weekend? I'll be in ddrf aea, the other places not LR / Oceans seem too far. I might be wrong.

Arnold15
06-08-19, 23:20
One important advice when you visit a new club for the first time:
Arrive early and make as many observations as you can before going to a room. Do not arrive at midnight first time.

Which girls are calm, and which are sharky?
Where can I relax without people disturbing me?
Where is everything located (wc, sauna, kitchen, rooms, etc), so you do not need to ask the girls about it.
Never tell girls you visit the club first time.

My favorite clubs are Dolce Vita and Mainhattan.
Because these clubs offer me relax + sex.

I divide the clubs in a different way:

1. Relax clubs with a calm athmosphere (DV, LR, ACA, Mainhattan).

2. Discothek / night clubs with party and high tempo (Artemis, Oceans, Palace, Sharks, Oase).

I only visit group 1-clubs.

Then I suppose we were unlucky or the girls was a bit desperate because of lack of rich clients. Either way, I have only visited 8 different clubs but I can already see a clear difference between two main types of clubs. Turkish owned and German owned. The first one close late, aims at party and attracts mainly younger men of different heritage and tourists who like high optics girls and chic interior style.

The other one focus on daytime, aims at wellness and mostly attracts older Germans / Belgians / other locals who like relaxed attitude from girls and no upselling.

I use the sauna clubs as a way to recover after I have been to techno / trance parties all night so I really appreciate a relaxed place where I can load my batteries with greasy food, free beer / soft drinks, sauna / whirlpool and fun girls who knows how to suck my dick properly. I prefer the ladies to be 25-30 because by then they have mostly developed good blowjob skills, have dropped the princess attitude and can communicate in English. I mostly take 1 hours, blowjob only, sessions. I do however need to admit that I sometime feel a primal urge to fuck a younger high optics girl even if I know it will be a bad fuck and I won't even remember her name the day after. Those are never more than 30 min usually 15-20 min.

FuckedUpSwede
06-09-19, 00:15
One important advice when you visit a new club for the first time:
Arrive early and make as many observations as you can before going to a room. Do not arrive at midnight first time.

Which girls are calm, and which are sharky?
Where can I relax without people disturbing me?
Where is everything located (wc, sauna, kitchen, rooms, etc), so you do not need to ask the girls about it.
Never tell girls you visit the club first time.

My favorite clubs are Dolce Vita and Mainhattan.
Because these clubs offer me relax + sex.

I divide the clubs in a different way:

1. Relax clubs with a calm athmosphere (DV, LR, ACA, Mainhattan).

2. Discothek / night clubs with party and high tempo (Artemis, Oceans, Palace, Sharks, Oase).

I only visit group 1-clubs.I really believe that we are into the same thing, I cannot understand how you can put Mainhattan and Dolce Vita in the same category. My first impression is that it is two totally different animals. I anyway respect your view and it would be interesting to meet you irl.

Arnold15
06-10-19, 22:20
I really believe that we are into the same thing, I cannot understand how you can put Mainhattan and Dolce Vita in the same category. My first impression is that it is two totally different animals. I anyway respect your view and it would be interesting to meet you irl.I have visited both Mainhattan and Doce Vita 30 times.

If you visit the clubs daytime, then they are vey similar.

Since you are from Sweden like me, do you read recensions at Flashback?
I have written many more recensions there than here.

https://www.flashback.org/t1597452

Arnold15

JunkJock
06-16-19, 11:12
This is part 3 of my FKK tour, following Living Room and Golden Time.

I arrived Saturday (the 8th) in the afternoon after a disastrous visit to Golden Time (never going back ever). It was still early and fairly empty, but the 35 Euro entry fee was the first good sign. A petite Romanian blonde with long elegant hair and a pretty face sitting out in front, was another good sign. Her name was Victoria and we chatted a little. Her English was just good enough and we agreed on 100 Euro (including COF). We went up to the room with no frills and proceeded to have a standard but enjoyable session. Petite girls are easy to have in many positions. With all her coiffed hair and makeup, I was afraid she might pull away for the COF but she didn't, and it was a fine endpoint.

It took a while for the club to fill, both in terms of girls and mongers. I didn't mind, as I was coming from the sausage infestation (100 men) that was Golden Time. I chatted up many of the girls, including two very pleasant Moldovan friends. I didn't session with either, but would have been happy to. But I found a slender and tattoo-free Romanian beauty named Laora that looked killer in her short cocktail dress. She looked even more incredible naked, and I had a basic session with her (50 Euros) that included DATY. I did it from behind and what a sight it was. Her ass had better curves than a Ferrari. I finished in a condom inside her in doggie, which I consider a fairly boring finish, but her body was so incredible that it was fine.

Overall I really liked Dolce Vita. Nice unpressured atmosphere, decent facilities and low entry fee. A good if not great lineup (nothing is Frankfurt) and good sessions in the room.

Continued in the Artemis thread.

Arnold15
06-16-19, 19:16
Overall I really liked Dolce Vita. Nice unpressured atmosphere, decent facilities and low entry fee. A good if not great lineup (nothing is Frankfurt) and good sessions in the room.
I fully agree with you.
Dolce Vita is an excellent choice if you want to combine sex with relax / spa.
Very unpressured and relaxed atmosphere.

I was two days at DV on 12th and 13th June.

Line-up was very good. As usual.

I am a regular client at this club, so I know many of the girls.
I have 4 regular girls with whom I use to session.

This time, I sessioned with 3 of them.
In total, 5 sessions during two days.
Excellent sessions.

Total costs day 1: 35 + 60 + 60 = 155 Euro.

Total costs day 2: 35 + 60 + 60 + 60 = 215 Euro.

Very good value for money.

However, the whirl-pool still does not work since half a year!
And sauna needs to be repaired (the benches are rotten).

Food was quite OK for 35 Euro entry fee.

Banana Boi
06-17-19, 00:40
Total costs day 1: 35 + 60 + 60 = 155 Euro.

Total costs day 2: 35 + 60 + 60 + 60 = 215 Euro.
It's 60 euro for a session now or is that 50 + 10 tip?

Arnold15
06-17-19, 07:20
It's 60 euro for a session now or is that 50 + 10 tip?It is 50 euro + 10 euro tip.

I always pay my reliable and regular girls 10 euro tip for excellent service.

Superier strategy.

At each club, I have 3-4 regular girls.

I get exactly what I want and never experience any upselling or bargaining.

100 percent focus on the session.

VishudJb
06-17-19, 07:46
It's 60 euro for a session now or is that 50 + 10 tip?50 for session.

JunkJock
06-17-19, 21:45
I fully agree with you.
Dolce Vita is an excellent choice if you want to combine sex with relax / spa.
Very unpressured and relaxed atmosphere.

I was two days at DV on 12th and 13th June.

Line-up was very good. As usual.

I am a regular client at this club, so I know many of the girls.
I have 4 regular girls with whom I use to session.

This time, I sessioned with 3 of them.
In total, 5 sessions during two days.
Excellent sessions..It was the most cost effective club I've been to in a while. Glad to hear you still get mileage out of it going back again!

Sirioja
06-17-19, 21:59
Visited on a Friday until 9 pm and on a Saturday arriving at 7 pm, on June. Entry 35, very friendly staff, but very average BBQ and foods, except yogurt and big glasses for drinks. Beautiful club, but outside swimming pool is dirty. Shisha club on evening, I already saw before girls smoking marijuana, taking cocaine, but never smoking shisha, whole evening for a Romanian blond with quite pretty face, not long ponytail, not so slim, her Serbia,/ Macedonian blond friend went to me, but not possible to desire for me. On my 2 visits, among a so low casting for my eyes, I noticed a brunette with heavy make up and very long ponytail, for sure extensions, but she seems used to fast Turkish rooms. When I often visited Velbert or Samya, but I really feel like a alien in this so Turkish club, and huge silicons, or make up like stolen cars, are really not desirable for me. Unfortunately, not a club for me, not the faintest attractive for me, I preferred to give up and save my money for Russian Adele on rdv4 U as soon arriving in Paris, great decision, great game to get 1 hour for 40 mn booked, it was very risky, better to get to stay only 55 mn not to risk to be asked 50 more for 1 hour, but I love this game, and manners paid for my 3 last escorts with longer time for free.

Arnold15
06-18-19, 08:23
It was the most cost effective club I've been to in a while. Glad to hear you still get mileage out of it going back again!
Together with ACA Gold and Mainhattan, Dolce Vita is my favourite club.
More than 30 visits.

At DV, there is a continuity of girls. I can session with my favourite girls for several years. At Living Room, girls are replaced every year or kicked out by management.

But I do not like that the whirlpool doesn't work at DV.

Line-up is better at DV compared to Living Room and Acapulco clubs (Gold and Velbert).
However, at the moment, ACA Gold has a very strong line-up, since many Velbert-girls are there. Renovation of Velbert-club.

An even more cost-efficient club is ACA Gold, see my last recension in ACA Gold thread.

Pistons
06-18-19, 08:27
However, at the moment, ACA Gold has a very strong line-up, since many Velbert-girls are there. Renovation of Velbert-club.So it is due to a full renovation that everyone had to move out? And it is certain that when it is done, people will move back in?

Arnold15
06-18-19, 16:16
So it is due to a full renovation that everyone had to move out? And it is certain that when it is done, people will move back in?Velbert will soon open again after renovation.

But with new owners.

It is not certain that all "Velbert"-girls will return.

Some of them will return. And girls from other clubs will also move to Velbert if there are enough clients.

Pistons
06-19-19, 01:17
Velbert will soon open again after renovation.

But with new owners.

It is not certain that all "Velbert"-girls will return.

Some of them will return. And girls from other clubs will also move to Velbert if there are enough clients.Lets just hope rent won't skyrocket. I suspect it will, and thus mean a big hike in entry cost. Hopefully not by too much.

Member #4621
07-02-19, 00:28
Visited sat eve. On way in a guy said if I enjoyed ffkt I would not enjoy this club. I went in with open mind but was met with closed ones.

Yes I did not like this club. At all.

Ladies were off, a brunette who acted like queen of club was just rude, wearing a brown swimsuit.

I think the experience made me want to keep a low profile and just catch people at right moment.

Girls went with Viktoria, who was lovely, Bulgarian, difficulty in language but we eventually had a great session. €100.

A lovely brunette, v chatty, Romanian, she was a breeze. €50.

A tanned Simona, I think, braces, long pony tail down back, wore yellow dress. V elegant. €50.

I'm not going to say anymore as this place wasn't for me. Should of headed out to LR.

Didn't make AG.

If there's a next time I'd stick to LR or another club or Fkfrt, Palace, Sharks. Not been to Oase but heard it's sharkbait. Still one day.

Sirioja
07-04-19, 07:54
Visited sat eve. On way in a guy said if I enjoyed ffkt I would not enjoy this club. I went in with open mind but was met with closed ones.

Yes I did not like this club. At all.

Ladies were off, a brunette who acted like queen of club was just rude, wearing a brown swimsuit.

I think the experience made me want to keep a low profile and just catch people at right moment.

Girls went with Viktoria, who was lovely, Bulgarian, difficulty in language but we eventually had a great session. 100.

A lovely brunette, v chatty, Romanian, she was a breeze. 50.

A tanned Simona, I think, braces, long pony tail down back, wore yellow dress. V elegant. 50.

I'm not going to say anymore as this place wasn't for me. Should of headed out to LR.

Didn't make AG.

If there's a next time I'd stick to LR or another club or Fkfrt, Palace, Sharks. Not been to Oase but heard it's sharkbait. Still one day.You impress me, being able to go with 3 girls at DV, when I visited on Friday and Saturday evening not able to find only one really attractive, feeling like a alien among shisha club. I think I noticed Simona with very long extension pony tail, she is usually with another brunette, kissing in room? Despite braces. Good point seem to be no upselling?

But at LR, Melissa ex Gold is average look and level in bed even kissing, but no sensuality, just sex, for me. Very tanned Georgi is quite average face with her piercing above lips, for me. She said not really kissing, so I didn't insist, not what was previous LR level, even sexy body, but not enough.

ChefSauce
07-07-19, 06:49
Is the 35€ entrance fee before 8 pm mean I can only stay up until 8 pm then have to leave? Or does it mean as long as I enter before 8 pm, the fee is 35€ and I can stay however long I want?

Sirioja
07-07-19, 18:22
Is the 35 entrance fee before 8 pm mean I can only stay up until 8 pm then have to leave? Or does it mean as long as I enter before 8 pm, the fee is 35 and I can stay however long I want?35 € for arrival before 8 pm, then you can shisha until the end.

Anti Silicone
07-07-19, 20:23
Is the 35 entrance fee before 8 pm mean I can only stay up until 8 pm then have to leave? Or does it mean as long as I enter before 8 pm, the fee is 35 and I can stay however long I want?You can stay in the club as long as you want.

Enjoy!

Arnold15
07-07-19, 21:00
Is the 35 entrance fee before 8 pm mean I can only stay up until 8 pm then have to leave? Or does it mean as long as I enter before 8 pm, the fee is 35 and I can stay however long I want?Entry fee before 8 pm is 35 euro and you can stay as long as you want.

Ludacris775
07-09-19, 14:32
Anyone take Dolce Vitas free shuttle service from Dusseldorf? Is it still in service? I tried emailing them about it. They weren't responsive. Figured I might save some money opposed to using a rental car or train.

ChefSauce
07-09-19, 20:02
Thinking about coming on either a Sunday or Monday. Are Mondays a bad day to come in (maybe not as much lineup, etc.) or it's not much difference?

Sirioja
07-09-19, 21:40
Anyone take Dolce Vitas free shuttle service from Dusseldorf? Is it still in service? I tried emailing them about it. They weren't responsive. Figured I might save some money opposed to using a rental car or train.DV entry is only 35 before 8 pm, but be very careful if you arrive with taxi, same than for Oceans, not to be fucked for entry rate.

ChefSauce
07-10-19, 00:25
Since Cologne is nearby, is the lineup better at FKK Samya or Dolce Vita? Or are they roughly the same?

Sirioja
07-10-19, 06:29
Since Cologne is nearby, is the lineup better at FKK Samya or Dolce Vita? Or are they roughly the same?Samya is good from Thursday to Saturday, less on Sunday. Much better casting than DV.

Arnold15
07-10-19, 19:23
Since Cologne is nearby, is the lineup better at FKK Samya or Dolce Vita? Or are they roughly the same?DV has a better casting than any of the other Dusseldorf clubs (Samya, ACA Gold, Living Room and Oceans).

But of course better Wednesday-Saturday at DV.

Mondays are a bad day at all clubs.

I have been at DV +30 times.

Note that Siroja has been one afternoon at DV. He simply does not know.

Arnold15
07-10-19, 19:25
DV entry is only 35 before 8 pm, but be very careful if you arrive with taxi, same than for Oceans, not to be fucked for entry rate.
It is only higher entry rate at DV if you arrive with pick-up taxi.

So, not the same as Oceans.

Sirioja
07-10-19, 19:57
DV has a better casting than any of the other Dusseldorf clubs (Samya, ACA Gold, Living Room and Oceans).

Note that Siroja has been one afternoon at DV. He simply does not know.We just don't have same tastes and I visited on a Friday until 9 pm and a Saturday evening until midnight, both in June and both times, casting was unfortunately really low level for my eyes, only I think Simona was a bit sexy, far lower looks than Samya, lower than at least one girl at LR and also Amira, lower level than my 2 girls at Gold. Don't go to DV to find beauties, but staff is friendly and I like big glasses, but no shisha for me. Foods are also very average now, average BBQ.

I read in the club, entry when you arrive in taxi can be very expensive. Be careful, look on website before, my advice.

Pistons
07-10-19, 23:35
DV has a better casting than any of the other Dusseldorf clubs (Samya, ACA Gold, Living Room and Oceans).

Note that Siroja has been one afternoon at DV. He simply does not know.Would you claim DV has more hot girls than Oceans? I have so far only been to DV once also, so I don't know. But I felt there were just less girls at DV than at Oceans. But same type of girls.

ChefSauce
07-11-19, 04:13
Are Mondays just terrible for girl's lineups at FKK Samya & Dolce Vita? Or still worth going, just not as good as Wednesday. Saturday?

If not Monday, is Sunday at least good?

Also in terms of club interior, is it better for relaxing at Samya or Dolce Vita?

Sirioja
07-11-19, 06:23
Would you claim DV has more hot girls than Oceans? I have so far only been to DV once also, so I don't know. But I felt there were just less girls at DV than at Oceans. But same type of girls.Problem is not number, maybe about 25/30 , but level of looks, lower than Andra or Sofia at Oceans. A bit same types than long time girls at GT, heavy make up, silicon, not firm, slim. I would have been so happy to find a beauty.

Arnold15
07-11-19, 12:06
Would you claim DV has more hot girls than Oceans? I have so far only been to DV once also, so I don't know. But I felt there were just less girls at DV than at Oceans. But same type of girls.I know that many girls have changed between Ocenas and DV. So the difference is maybe not that large.

However, DV has a very good continuity of grls.

If you find a favourite you can meet her for several years.

DV has a much calmer ambience than Oceans (= disco).

Pistons
07-11-19, 13:21
I know that many girls have changed between Ocenas and DV. So the difference is maybe not that large.

However, DV has a very good continuity of grls.

If you find a favourite you can meet her for several years.

DV has a much calmer ambience than Oceans (= disco).Yes, I know girls change a bit between the two clubs. So I said its the same type.

All clubs have continuity. Andra and Eleny has been at Oceans since 3 years ago now at least. So same thing there.

True, Ambience is different. For better or worse.

But back to my initial question then?

Has DV more hot girls than Oceans?

Arnold15
07-12-19, 08:25
Yes, I know girls change a bit between the two clubs. So I said its the same type.

All clubs have continuity. Andra and Eleny has been at Oceans since 3 years ago now at least. So same thing there.

Has DV more hot girls than Oceans?Not all clubs have continuity. Look at Living Room.

I prefer DV because I get better GFE. So for me, girls are hotter at DV.

Sirioja
07-12-19, 14:15
Yes, I know girls change a bit between the two clubs. So I said its the same type.

Has DV more hot girls than Oceans?I didn't see petite, slim, firm types, but many quite fat, some silicon, many heavy make up, no model look, for my 2 visits on week end and evening until 9 pm and midnight.

Ludacris775
07-12-19, 17:03
DV entry is only 35 before 8 pm, but be very careful if you arrive with taxi, same than for Oceans, not to be fucked for entry rate.So they charge a higher entry fee for people who take the taxi? Good to know. My original post was about their shuttle service and not the taxi. Is their shuttle still in operation?

Arnold15
07-13-19, 17:51
So they charge a higher entry fee for people who take the taxi? Good to know. My original post was about their shuttle service and not the taxi. Is their shuttle still in operation?Shuttle service is in operation. Free pick up and entry fee = 35 euro if you arrive before 8 pm.

I am here today.

Line-up is very good.

Many French clients here.

ExpatLover
07-13-19, 23:29
Shuttle service is in operation. Free pick up and entry fee = 35 euro if you arrive before 8 pm.

I am here today.

Line-up is very good.

Many French clients here.I can imagine which kind of French guys are there, for me better to stay outside the club.

Ludacris775
07-14-19, 04:30
Shuttle service is in operation. Free pick up and entry fee = 35 euro if you arrive before 8 pm.

I am here today.

Line-up is very good.

Many French clients here."Line up is very good." sounds promising. Any girls in particular you would recommend at Dolce Vita?

Sirioja
07-14-19, 06:49
I can imagine which kind of French guys are there, for me better to stay outside the club.I was not at DV yesterday, and I might have been really unlucky on my 2 visits, never saw Lili. The one I noticed a bit may not be Simona.

Sebastiane
07-14-19, 10:42
I can imagine which kind of French guys are there, for me better to stay outside the club.What kind do you mean?

Sirioja
07-14-19, 18:24
What about the Oase shuttle? There is a pickup schedule on their website for the shuttle, I'm not sure for certain if it is still operational.Yes shuttle between Oase and Frankfurt work.

FuckedUpSwede
07-24-19, 20:02
Tried to reach magnum but failed because of shitty google maps that lured me to a freakin ferry over Rhein. So after bicycling in 40 degrees celsius I gave up!

So Visited DV today from opening until 8 pm.

Around 20 girls, probably peak around 8 pm.

Last time I was here it was a really late night and I did not like it.

I thought maybe I got it all wrong, maybe this is an excellent dayclub? But no, I do not like it daytime either so now it is game over for me at this club.

The entry is low early and the food and poolarea is nice. It is also convinient to get to the club by S bahn from Köln / Dusseldorf.

So if your primary goal is to sit and watch naked / semi naked girls, sip on a soda and eat pasta, then certanly, this is your club! Go ahead, do not hesitate!

But if you are up to some serious fucking, no, choose another club for gods sake! When I asked, one girl clearly told me that she moved to this club since services that normaly is included in NRW clubs is extras, that you have to pay for, in this club.

I had a 1 hour session for 100 euros and she was cute but gave me absolutely nothing more than covered suck / fuck.

ZimmerBaby
07-24-19, 20:11
But if you are up to some serious fucking, no, choose another club for gods sake! When I asked, one girl clearly told me that she moved to this club since services that normaly is included in NRW clubs is extras, that you have to pay for, in this club.

I had a 1 hour session for 100 euros and she was cute but gave me absolutely nothing more than covered suck / fuck.Once in a lifetime I made a good decision to skip both DV and Oceans. My gut feeling after reading this forum was bad. Sorry for you. Make it well again in LR.

Kuncunger
07-25-19, 13:27
Visited DV last Wednesday in the afternoon ca. 16:00 - 19:00, only went with a tall Spanish-Romanian girl (pornstar blonde). She was chatty and nice, finally settled with 100 Euros for an hour included DFK and BBBJ.

Overall nice experience, Julie (Polish) from Golden Time.

Although for me DV line-up is not in with GT.

Pistons
07-25-19, 21:10
Once in a lifetime I made a good decision to skip both DV and Oceans. My gut feeling after reading this forum was bad. Sorry for you. Make it well again in LR.How do you know it was a good decission?

If you had bumped into say Lily or Aisha at DV, and at Oceans: Maya or Julia you just made a bad decission. And I know these 4 girls were just around at the clubs.

Then again, I don't know how the LR options were.

ExpatLover
07-27-19, 13:01
How do you know it was a good decission?

If you had bumped into say Lily or Aisha at DV, and at Oceans: Maya or Julia you just made a bad decission. And I know these 4 girls were just around at the clubs.

Then again, I don't know how the LR options were.Is Ocean still open? I will never visit again, and when I go through the German forums it seems the club is still in the terrible down stream.

Pistons
07-28-19, 01:05
Is Ocean still open? I will never visit again, and when I go through the German forums it seems the club is still in the terrible down stream.Was more people there than at DV. And I think more than at Aca Velbert also. Somehow Aca Gold had the most people even if lineup were terrible. I think many guys were just hanging out without taking rooms though.

Sirioja
07-28-19, 09:24
Is Ocean still open? I will never visit again, and when I go through the German forums it seems the club is still in the terrible down stream.You believe all what you read on forums? I believe only what I see with my eyes and experience, I trust more facts than words which can be white today and black tomorrow in this business. As told me one of my girls: don t try to understand, I'm a big problem, when I found she was one of the most true behavior and was attracted for this, like by her top chic care for her look when I tried her.

ExpatLover
07-28-19, 17:27
You believe all what you read on forums? I believe only what I see with my eyes and experience, I trust more facts than words which can be white today and black tomorrow in this business. As told me one of my girls: don t try to understand, I'm a big problem, when I found she was one of the most true behavior and was attracted for this, like by her top chic care for her look when I tried her.Right, I was several times there and except the food and the sauna which were very good, the LU is terrible, the clients so so, the staff so so, prefer to go to Samya aven the LU is also going down and still the terrible toilet smell in the basement.

Pistons
07-29-19, 02:26
Right, I was several times there and except the food and the sauna which were very good, the LU is terrible, the clients so so, the staff so so, prefer to go to Samya aven the LU is also going down and still the terrible toilet smell in the basement.Only good thing about Samya is the mattresses for sleeping. Club itself is tearing. And of course Katea can be a highlight. But diversity is low.

Sirioja
07-29-19, 20:06
Only good thing about Samya is the mattresses for sleeping. Club itself is tearing. And of course Katea can be a highlight. But diversity is low.Samya have great, very welcoming and honest Turkish staff. Entry is 40 when you visit 5 times, with usually good foods with fruits until very late night. Room to sleep downstairs. Not only Katea for good girls, the club for new fresh natural girls, just have to work a bit to make them improve from Turkish standard, but with behavior, manners and skill, can work not so bad.

SkyMaster
09-22-19, 20:51

I had a 1 hour session for 100 euros and she was cute but gave me absolutely nothing more than covered suck / fuck.DV was one of the best small clubs and one of my favorites. Unfortunately not any more. The LU nowadays is mediocre and limited. The entry is 65€ almost always. WGs have a very sharky attitude. They call it club policy. Expect 20 minutes when you pay for 30 or 40 instead of 60. In the room everything becomes extras and a lot of hassle and don't do this and don't touch that which kills the mood.

In my opinion both LR and Aca Gold have better LU and much better service at the moment. I consider visiting DV to be a waste of time and money based on my recent visit.

Sirioja
09-23-19, 05:56
I always paid entry 35 before 8 pm. Can't say about girls behavior because casting was too poor for my desire, no Lily on my visits. Shisha club at night, even for some girls. Foods are not anymore as good as on 2014, only apple juice is still.

Pistons
09-25-19, 15:20
I always paid entry 35 before 8 pm. Can't say about girls behavior because casting was too poor for my desire, no Lily on my visits. Shisha club at night, even for some girls. Foods are not anymore as good as on 2014, only apple juice is still.Regarding Lily, has anybody gone with her after she arrived at DV? I was with her friend (Aysha or something), and pleasantly didn't get any upselling. To me, they were the top 2 in looks that day.

Arnold15
10-14-19, 21:05
I have read some reports here that line-up has fallen downwards at DV.

No visits here for me since July.

But some days ago, I was at DV again.

And Line-up was better than ever.

Several new real good-looking girls.

I had 3 excellent sessions 3 x 60 (50 + 10 tip) = 180 Euros.

The next day I was at ACA Gold. Although there were 2-3 times more girls at Gold, girls were significantly more good looking at DV.

However, no problem to find a beauty at Gold, since there are so many girls.

Pistons
10-14-19, 22:32
I have read some reports here that line-up has fallen downwards at DV.

No visits here for me since July.

But some days ago, I was at DV again.

And Line-up was better than ever.

Several new real good-looking girls.

I had 3 excellent sessions 3 x 60 (50 + 10 tip) = 180 Euros.

The next day I was at ACA Gold. Although there were 2-3 times more girls at Gold, girls were significantly more good looking at DV.

However, no problem to find a beauty at Gold, since there are so many girls.Of course. DV type of girls have allways been prettier than Aca Gold girls. Maybe woth one or two exceptions at Gold among 50 girls. They are however also better at taking on makeup at DV, and the light is also superior at DV compared to Aca Gold. But one must pay attention to which users post which comments here on the forum. That is the key normally.

Pistons
10-14-19, 22:34
But some say looks is one thing, and how the girls act is another thing. Personally I think it more depends on the guys. And maybe some girls may feel hard to get for some, even if they aren't. It is all in the head.

Sirioja
10-15-19, 04:37
Of course. DV type of girls have allways been prettier than Aca Gold girls. Maybe woth one or two exceptions at Gold among 50 girls. They are however also better at taking on makeup at DV, and the light is also superior at DV compared to Aca Gold. But one must pay attention to which users post which comments here on the forum. That is the key normally.From what my eyes saw, I found few desirable looks at Gold when I didn't at Dolce Vita. You can find fresh looks at Gold when many oldies at DV. A bit like at GT, but without the beauties.

Despite entry 35 and good apple juice, as long a girl I know doesn't go to work there, one left after 3 days, not a club for me. I don't need shisha.

Arnold15
10-15-19, 22:05
From what my eyes saw, I found few desirable looks at Gold when I didn't at Dolce Vita. You can find fresh looks at Gold when many oldies at DV. A bit like at GT, but without the beauties.

Despite entry 35 and good apple juice, as long a girl I know doesn't go to work there, one left after 3 days, not a club for me. I don't need shisha.Why do you spend and waste so much time writing about a club that you hardly have visited and know nothing about?

And where you never finished a single room?

A person who claims that the Line-up is bad on Dolce Vita, should stop visiting FKK / sauna-clubs at all and instead stay at the hotel, "playing with himself".

For us who regularly visit the club, and know the names of the girls, can easily see on the website which girls are present and which are not.

It is called "LIVE GIRLS" in the menu on the homepage of the club.

Therefore, also non-present clients can evaluate the quality of the line-up each day.

And it is almost only Dolce Vita that gives this service to the clients.

Sirioja
10-15-19, 23:34
Why do you spend and waste so much time writing about a club that you hardly have visited and know nothing about?

And where you never finished a single room?

A person who claims that the Line-up is bad on Dolce Vita, should stop visiting FKK / sauna-clubs at all and instead stay at the hotel, "playing with himself".

For us who regularly visit the club, and know the names of the girls, can easily see on the website which girls are present and which are not.

Therefore, also non-present clients can evaluate the quality of the line-up each day.

And it is almost only Dolce Vita that gives this service to the clients.I visited twice on Friday and Saturday evening on this summer, girls are really not pretty and not fresh look at Dolce Vita, when I have a desirable one at Gold, 2 at Bosphore, 1 at Oase, unfortunately the other wow one is off. I'm used to only the prettiest girls in FKK land and I prefer my beloved car than hotel. Girls are usually according to clients, you know what are night clients at DV?

Arnold15
10-16-19, 10:08
I visited twice on Friday and Saturday evening on this summer, girls are really not pretty and not fresh look at Dolce Vita, when I have a desirable one at Gold, 2 at Bosphore, 1 at Oase, unfortunately the other wow one is off. I'm used to only the prettiest girls in FKK land and I prefer my beloved car than hotel. Girls are usually according to clients, you know what are night clients at DV?There is a big variation among clients at DV. No specific client-type at DV.

But at ACA Gold, night-clients are arabs and turks, but you maybe already know that.

If you have the preference that a woman should have a body like a 12 year-old girl, then of course GT and DV are no place for you to visit.

Indeed, I observed such a small tiny girl (c. 20-22 years old and brunette) at Gold some days ago, so I understand what kind of girls you prefer.

I would never session with such "girl". She did not look like grown-up woman.

Most men prefer grown-up women with real woman-bodies (normal or half-curv). For example, russian lady Oksana at Gold, whom I sessioned twice with.

Women with such normal bodies are neither fat nor ugly.

And DV has indeed the most beautiful women in Duesseldorf.

However, I agree with that service level and up-selling can be so-so-so at DV, especially for new clients.

Jimmy Boy 99
10-16-19, 15:50
There is a big variation among clients at DV. No specific client-type at DV.

But at ACA Gold, night-clients are arabs and turks, but you maybe already know that.

If you have the preference that a woman should have a body like a 12 year-old girl, then of course GT and DV are no place for you to visit.

Indeed, I observed such a small tiny girl (c. 20-22 years old and brunette) at Gold some days ago, so I understand what kind of girls you prefer.

I would never session with such "girl". She did not look like grown-up woman.

Most men prefer grown-up women with real woman-bodies (normal or half-curv). For example, russian lady Oksana at Gold, whom I sessioned twice with.

Women with such normal bodies are neither fat nor ugly.

However, I agree with that service level and up-selling can be so-so-so at DV, especially for new clients.Have you even read his many posts on this matter? If you had, you would know that he does not like "little girls" but only likes "woman types".

Arnold15
10-16-19, 16:50
Have you even read his many posts on this matter? If you had, you would know that he does not like "little girls" but only likes "woman types".

You have not read.

I didn't see petite, slim, firm types, but many quite fat, some silicon, many heavy make up, no model look, for my 2 visits on week end and evening until 9 pm and midnight.

Petite, slim, firm types are NOT woman types.

Translation:
Fat = normal or half-curvy bodies
Petite = SMALL

Real "Woman types" you find at DV.

Sirioja
10-16-19, 17:40
Have you even read his many posts on this matter? If you had, you would know that he does not like "little girls" but only likes "woman types".But, very unfortunately, and not on a Monday at 11 am, but on a Friday until 10 pm and a Saturday until midnight, my eyes cried, not seeing any chic elegant woman type at DV, when You know my Gold girl who is not a teeny look. I m not attracted by schoolgirl looks, I need to see and feel a bit of woman, to desire. Real desire at Gold, furthermore when I know how she is in bed for me. Only Aisha? With teeth braces, attracted a bit my eyes. I never saw Lily ex Velbert, and none else made any spark, when I saw many not fresh looks. At least, few prettier at GT, among oldies. I also didn't find any attractive beauty at Aphrodisia Zurich city, and even Globe have now disappointing casting for me. Fortunately, I m happy with few girls in Germany, who are Globe level in bed. At Gold, she is for only 80.4/5 girls in Germany are enough for me and wish for Mila to prepare Zoncolan which is real sport.

Sirioja
10-16-19, 19:19
There is a big variation among clients at DV. No specific client-type at DV.

However, I agree with that service level and up-selling can be so-so-so at DV, especially for new clients.We don't have same eyes for our most beautiful women, I run for impressive super models taller than 1,70. On my visits, DV was shisha on evening, with even girls smoking. Never saw at Gold.

Pistons
10-17-19, 09:46

And it is almost only Dolce Vita that gives this service to the clients.Artemis and Acapulco Velbert also showed a list of girls. But after the raid at Artemis 3 years ago, both clubs took it down. Its a bit of a shame. Now I think you are right. Can only find it at DV. Plus Wellcum in Austria.

Pistons
10-17-19, 09:52
No Lily nor Aisha types at Gold. That was my point. I also like this one black haired Bulgarian girl at DV with big naturals whom I don't want to mention the name of. Absolutely no one like that at Gold.

Sirioja
10-17-19, 16:26
No Lily nor Aisha types at Gold. That was my point. I also like this one black haired Bulgarian girl at DV with big naturals whom I don't want to mention the name of. Absolutely no one like that at Gold.I prefer Julia or Amira at Gold, more fresh natural and taller than heavy make up Aisha, and my cute, fire girl of course. Indira is also more fresh. But we know we don t have same tastes for looks. Never saw Lily nor never noticed your Bulgarian beauty, but I m not much into Bulgarians, a bit like Germans, more technique than sensual, even my new German with angel face is real wow in bed, junkie to sex and orgasmus as she says, and she returns to ask for, but our second room on night was a bit too much for her, more than 1,70 and not far from 60 kgs, woman type, vagina, but smiling and asking when I would come back? I didn't answer, but I knew.

ZimmerBaby
11-04-19, 11:30
Nice location, staff and relatively good lineup on a Tuesday evening. I was ready to explore, and was somehow inspired by other senior members activities for the sake of recovery. After climbing in Mali (Hand of Fatima) and bicycle with my super Haibike Xduro Full 9 to the top of K2 and Everest where I saw all these frozen corpses, I gladly handed over 65 E to the nice girl in the reception. Think 20 or 25 E is for beverages (alcoholic and more expensive soft drinks). Probably 10-15 girls. All with different price structures for services. Calm atmosphere and polite conversations. Some thankfully more easygoing than others;

"Baby, I don't like pussy licking and I charge 50 for BBBJ, but if you go for 1 hour then it is included and licking balls only if you purchase CIM, and then you can lick my pussy".

Alcohol strongly required because there are some circumstances in life where I am disconnected from or have reduced libido;.

- when my old dog is ready for euthanasia.
- when someone is stealing my car.
- when someone is burning down my house.
- when a football player receives multi fractures during a tackle during a match.
- when planning to have a good time with a woman is like preparations before a brain surgery.

20 E alcohol during 8 hours stay was enough social lubrication and made me go with the flow; sessions with 3 girls:

Ruby or Rubiana. Tall model body, enhanced breast and lips (mouth.) long hair, beautiful face. Recommended for PSE. So fucking hot.

Turkish / Bulgarian do not remember name. GND. For soft and high content of GFE. 2 finishes in 1 hour.

Isabel / Isabella: funny dominant personality. No make up. Made a very good massage and also shower together in the room after session. Perfect way to finish the visit.

Basic for 1 hour is 100. Did pay 20 - 50 for extras; BBBJ, kissing, licking balls and pussy. Level of girls (looks) above LR and Gold, but my info is from springtime 2019, so probably not of high value. Would repeat if I made frequent visits to NRW clubs, otherwise I feel more relaxed without alcohol at LR. Visit and find out for yourself.

Palcon
11-06-19, 01:00
I last visited during the summer. There's this girl there she's thin kind of short has long black hair and a large tattoo covering her back. She wears quite a bit of makeup but has very nice breasts anyone know her name and if she's still there?

McGrath
11-26-19, 19:19
Visited this club for the first time on Friday. About 4-5 stations from Dusseldorf Hauptbahnhof and about 5 minutes walk from the station. Lady in reception asked if I took a cab and when I said no I was informed that the entrance was 35 euro. Who knows what I had been if I said yes. Club was much smaller than I expected but it was clean and looked very nice. All smoking was outside which is a plus for me. Beer on tap was free which I took advantage of after my two rooms.

Took my first girl to the room and once we were inside the upsell started. It was no different than if I had been at Palace. So the myth that there is no upsell in NRW is busted for me.

Mechanical and boring with my mood kind of killed.

Second room was with big-boobed Lucy and it was much better. I extended our room to an hour after ablout 20 minutes in. It's funny how one good room can make your impression of a club improve.

If I'm in the area I might come back but I won't make plans just to visit this club again.

Kamsutra69
02-27-20, 21:27
I have been in Dusseldorf for couple of weeks and have been using the weekend to try different clubs. Here's an update.

1. Club Dolce Vita: Probably the most expensive but well kept. Entry is Eur 65 that includes free beer and a decent buffet spread. The girls charge from Eur 50 for half an hour. It is not very big and surprisingly doesn't have a porno room. I had tried Club Oceans couple of years back in the same price range and that one is bigger and better. The quality of girls is pretty good. But no kissing and BJ only with cover.

2. Club Seven Heaven: I chanced upon it as I was visiting a friend close by. It's the cheapest club around Dusseldorf. Mostly for locals who don't stay too long. It's pretty neat for the entry price of Eur 25 which includes non-alcholic drinks and a buffet. Girls charge Eur 40 for half an hour. The quality is ok. They say they will kiss but they really don't. But you can get BJ without cover. There is a Spanish MILF who is pretty sexy. Forgot the name. Probably the highest earner there.

3. Club Acapulco Gold: This place is horrible. Just one big lounge where people have trouble finding a place to relax. Plus the sauna has its entry through this lounge. So it gets pretty warm. There is a porno kino but crowded again. Entry is Eur 35 with beer included till 7 pm. The girls charge Eur 40 for half an hour and BJ is without cover. I had the best time with one of the girls. Forgot her name but gave her a 15 Eur tip. Buffet is good. But it isn't a relaxing place.

4. Club Magnum: The most awesome club in Dusseldorf. Not for its girls but for it's ambience and sheer size. It has oriental interiors and it is really big with lot of nooks and corners to explore. But I reached there in the afternoon and had to wait for couple of hours before any decent girl showed up. Entry is Eur 30 if you reach before 3 pm and the girls charge Eur 50 for half an hour. But they are not worth it. Plus beer starts at 4 Eur.

If only they could combine the ambience of Magnum with the girls and service quality of Acapulco.

Happy Mongering!

Pistons
09-09-20, 12:41
The club reopens on Saturday the 12. Sept.

Website seems to have been updated earlier today.

Mrknowitall
09-22-20, 19:19
The club reopens on Saturday the 12. Sept.

Website seems to have been updated earlier today.So, are masks required? And if so, does that mean no Oral Sex?

The Cane
09-22-20, 19:54
So, are masks required? And if so, does that mean no Oral Sex?It's no problem! Easier to breathe! And easier to give a blow job!

https://nypost.com/2020/05/04/covidiot-says-she-cut-hole-in-mask-to-make-it-easier-to-breathe/

Carpaccio18
05-31-21, 22:20
Just noticed that Dolce Vita is reopening on June 11. Its on the front page of the website.

Arnold15
06-12-21, 15:06
Just noticed that Dolce Vita is reopening on June 11. Its on the front page of the website.June 12 today, and it does not seem to be open according to homepage. No girls. Or is it open??

McGrath
06-12-21, 16:07
June 12 today, and it does not seem to be open according to homepage. No girls. Or is it open??You mean the Live girls? Don't think that is priority right now. They have a text about offering test themselves on the webpage. I would guess that means they are open.

Arnold15
06-12-21, 16:56
You mean the Live girls? Don't think that is priority right now. They have a text about offering test themselves on the webpage. I would guess that means they are open.

Only in German, but no other information that it actually has re-opened.

If the club wants to attract clients, the live girl function should be activated.

Mursenary
06-12-21, 16:59

If the club wants to attract cleints, the live girl function should be activated.Just call them.

Arnold15
06-12-21, 17:05
Just call them.Yes, do it please.

And tell us if it is open.

Mursenary
06-12-21, 18:42
Yes, do it please.

And tell us if it is open.Not a Dolce Vita guy. I'll leave it up to interested parties. Called Samya though. Can confirm that they are open.

ExpatLover
06-13-21, 20:36

If the club wants to attract clients, the live girl function should be activated.Even with everything activated I will not go to any FKK and prostitute before a long time.

Thrymiir
06-14-21, 08:51
I was in Dolce Vita on Saturday. Was nice.

Sirioja
06-14-21, 19:59
I was in Dolce Vita on Saturday. Was nice.Good casting with beauties? Free foods?

Wiild
06-14-21, 21:20
Lovely. Can you please tell us more about procedures when entering, mask regulations?

I was in Dolce Vita on Saturday. Was nice.

Carpaccio18
06-14-21, 21:44
I was in Dolce Vita on Saturday. Was nice.What was the lineup like?

Banana Boi
07-08-21, 04:00
Nice to see DV is still 25 entry before 7 pm. Any other clubs with entry specials? Sixsens got rid of their early bird special and is now 65.

DV 25 before 7, regular 55.
Penelope 15 before 2, regular 25.
Salome 30 before 3, regular 40
Prime 30 before 2 pm and after 9 pm, regular 40
Villa Vanilla 30 before 4 pm (entry to PHG 30 on the same day)
Diamond in Moers, 20 before 3 and between 7-9 pm, regular 30

Also, any other clubs with low entry fees?

ACA gold - 25.
Penelope - 25.
Mondial - 30.
Diamond 30
Rheingold - 40.
Prime 40
Salome 40
Magnum 40

I always like to look for 2nd and 3rd clubs in the same day so low entry fees help. No one wants to pay 200+ euro for only entry fees in a day.

Sirioja
07-08-21, 06:03
Nice to see DV is still 25 entry before 7 pm. Any other clubs with entry specials? Sixsens got rid of their early bird special and is now 65.

Also, any other clubs with low entry fees?.Fifth entry on the year for free at Samya make entry = 40. Oase is only 50 now, same for Palace. World for 10? PHG 40 before 4 pm. Sharks 50 except on Friday and Saturday. Wait to see new entry rate for new GT and LR if ever reopen?

Downandup
07-08-21, 08:02
Nice to see DV is still 25 entry before 7 pm. Any other clubs with entry specials? Sixsens got rid of their early bird special and is now 65.That's a great list, I will be touring in September and my habit is an RTC followed by an FKK most days so the two entry fees add up, probably over €1000 for my trip.

BigBuddy69
07-08-21, 08:21
Luder Lounge has an happy hour rate but I don't think they serve food.

Finca Erotica is 35 euros before 13 or 14 h but it's a little far away.

DrPoon
07-08-21, 11:53
That's a great list, I will be touring in September and my habit is an RTC followed by an FKK most days so the two entry fees add up, probably over 1000 for my trip.It doesn't make sense to hit two clubs per day. Just go to one per day and stay the entire time to save on the entry fees.

Also which clubs have the free entry on geburstag? I know that GT did but will it still have this under the new owners?

Banana Boi
07-08-21, 18:03
It doesn't make sense to hit two clubs per day. Just go to one per day and stay the entire time to save on the entry fees.We're all different. It doesn't make sense for me to waste time in a club if it's not good or there are way too many guys. We've all walked in to a club that is supposed to be good but none of the hot girls showed that day. My time is more valuable than having to pay a second entry fee. I've invested in excess of 100 euro on a hotel and car for that day so I'm not sitting around a club all day staring at a roomful of guys with no room potential. I don't settle. Like I said, we're all different.

I still remember 1 day at YY. There were about 70 guys and not a single girl in sight. Guys would hover around the doorway to the main room waiting for any girl to appear then grab her. I converged to the doorway area too but some guy more desperate than I was ran towards the girl instead of standing at the doorway. Not a single girl made it to the main room in the hour I was there. Obviously I left. The other guys too cheap to pay for a 2nd club entry that day stayed.

BigBuddy69
07-08-21, 18:28
Also which clubs have the free entry on geburstag? I know that GT did but will it still have this under the new owners?Six Sense and Babylon don't have it anymore, and it's a shame.

Sirioja
07-08-21, 21:39
We're all different. It doesn't make sense for me to waste time in a club if it's not good or there are way too many guys. We've all walked in to a club that is supposed to be good but none of the hot girls showed that day. My time is more valuable than having to pay a second entry fee. I've invested in excess of 100 euro on a hotel and car for that day so I'm not sitting around a club all day staring at a roomful of guys with no room potential. I don't settle. Like I said, we're all different.

I still remember 1 day at YY. There were about 70 guys and not a single girl in sight. Guys would hover around the doorway to the main room waiting for any girl to appear then grab her. I converged to the doorway area too but some guy more desperate than I was ran towards the girl instead of standing at the doorway. Not a single girl made it to the main room in the hour I was there. Obviously I left. The other guys too cheap to pay for a 2nd club entry that day stayed.On end of July 2014, on a Saturday, visited World then Oase then Sharks for no girl. Fortunately, discovered Barbie Ingrid on Sunday at Sharks. At this time, Cosmina who was brunette, followed Ingrid, before following Evita. Repeated and also at Neunkirchen with Ingrid becoming Mikaela.

Downandup
07-09-21, 07:46
It doesn't make sense to hit two clubs per day. Just go to one per day and stay the entire time to save on the entry fees.

Also which clubs have the free entry on geburstag? I know that GT did but will it still have this under the new owners?I have my reasons, the RTC clubs open up around 10 am and will have a full house at that time, I can do a few girls early in the day and these places are cheap. But after a couple of rounds there's no reason to stay as they are not FKK's. So once done, I leave and spend the early afternoon doing something else then hit an FKK for the rest of the day.

ShinyCrazy
07-09-21, 12:20
I have my reasons, the RTC clubs open up around 10 am and will have a full house at that time, I can do a few girls early in the day and these places are cheap. But after a couple of rounds there's no reason to stay as they are not FKK's. So once done, I leave and spend the early afternoon doing something else then hit an FKK for the rest of the day.Which are your favorite RTC clubs in the NRW / Hesse region? I would like more options for my trip later this summer if the clubs are offering poor service post-Covid, and I haven't tried the RTC route yet.

Downandup
07-10-21, 09:37
Which are your favorite RTC clubs in the NRW / Hesse region? I would like more options for my trip later this summer if the clubs are offering poor service post-Covid, and I haven't tried the RTC route yet.The RTC clubs are mostly part of a chain, and as most are in a group along the Ruhr between Duisberg and Dortmund you find that the girls can be moved from day to day. The best two clubs are further away, Dietzenbach near Frankfurt and Luderland near Köln. Dietzenbach is fairly large and well populated, Luderland was formally a small FKK and these two had the most girls. Villa Verena in another former FKK had too few girls the one time I tried it, and I frequently went to Grimberg and Arabella which I liked. Before Covid, Costs were €30 or €40 for entry and €40 for a session. I can't speak about Romantika or Villa Venus as I have never been there. Romantika is on my list for the next trip in September and I don't go to Venus as I hear of vandalised cars happening often enough. Not part of the chain is La Luna which can have too few girls, and I don't know what's happening with Freude39 as it was sold off and has yet to reopen.

ShinyCrazy
07-10-21, 13:07
Thanks Downandup for the details. Are the RTC clubs mainly for guys looking for vaginal / anal AO service? That added risk doesn't interest me. Oral AO and full bore DFK / GFE etc is my primary interest.

BigBuddy69
07-10-21, 14:27
They're also for people who don't want to negotiate everything since BBBJ (and often FK) are the norm for 40 euros. But the optics are often rather low.

Sirioja
07-10-21, 17:20
Thanks Downandup for the details. Are the RTC clubs mainly for guys looking for vaginal / anal AO service? That added risk doesn't interest me. Oral AO and full bore DFK / GFE etc is my primary interest.RTC only worth for AO sex, let s be honest, guys go for this, when most girls are really not pretty, when can have prettier with higher level in bed at Gold for 40/30 and entry 25 with free foods.

Thampi62
07-11-21, 06:32
Fifth entry on the year for free at Samya make entry = 40. Oase is only 50 now, same for Palace. World for 10? PHG 40 before 4 pm. Sharks 50 except on Friday and Saturday. Wait to see new entry rate for new GT and LR if ever reopen?Still the ladies following 50/30 and 100/60 in those clubs?

Thampi62
07-11-21, 06:37

Also, any other clubs with low entry fees?

ACA gold - 25.
Penelope - 25.
Mondial - 30.
Diamond 30
Rheingold - 40.
Prime 40
Salome 40
Magnum 40

I always like to look for 2nd and 3rd clubs in the same day so low entry fees help. No one wants to pay 200+ euro for only entry fees in a day.Its a very informative report for people coming from other continents. Thanks BB for your tips to part time visitors who enjoy Sauna very much.

Christian G
07-11-21, 09:47
Before Covid, Costs were 30 or 40 for entry and 40 for a session.Since when the half hour cost 40 euro in the RTC? Maybe Dietzenbach was 40 euro - 30 min but all the other RTCs in NRW were 30 euro for session.

Sirioja
07-11-21, 09:54
Still the ladies following 50/30 and 100/60 in those clubs?For my subjective experience, 100/60 worked for me at Samya and Sharks. Should be a bit more complicated at Oase but with a bit of talent, 100 for GFE foreplay taking care of her and funny how quite many wide open and move to rub clit, put your fingers, helping to reach O they want at work, then no rush after and giving back. 80/60 at Gold. Not so bad since reopening. When long time girls kill business unfortunately for new beauties at Oase, I think Sharks will get new fresh beauties and Samya is the club for this in NRW, even when GT and LR worked, but no rules, just have to play with your talent to get from beauties. My favorite game as sang Sheryl Crow.

Delta Indigo
11-28-21, 08:23
After many years, I was in this club. I happened to be in town beating the impending lockdown by days.

Bad vibe, awful club. Very few stunners, no more free beer, shuttle service no longer available.

The reduced entry price was also misleading, it was 25 Euros from 4 to 5 and then 35 from 5 to 7, not 25 until 19:00. This club no longer has fully nude days.

Every girl wanted 50 Euros extra for a natural blow job. The vibe was awful, I and a friend left without any sessions. I will avoid this club entirely from now on. I would be willing to give Samya a try, but not this place.

Downandup
02-20-22, 12:31
Dolce Vita is shut down and the building is about to be demolished. https://www.freiercafe.sex/thema/dolce-vita-talk.2065/page-32#post-372927.

The Cane
02-20-22, 14:41
Dolce Vita is shut down and the building is about to be demolished. https://www.freiercafe.sex/thema/dolce-vita-talk.2065/page-32#post-372927.Another one bites the dust! Another one bites the dust! Another one bites the dust hey, hey! Another one bites the dust! And another one's gone, and another one's gone! What's got to get you through? Got to beat your meat! Hahaha!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE

Carpaccio18
02-20-22, 22:43
Dolce Vita is shut down and the building is about to be demolished. https://www.freiercafe.sex/thema/dolce-vita-talk.2065/page-32#post-372927.Too bad. It was never a real favorite of mine, also given they only had some real FFK days with full nudity. Nevertheless, I did have some crazy nights there since my first visit exactly 10 years ago. Really memorable ones.

Guess were are down to Aca and GT then. Can't stand that god-awful place Oceans and Magnum with the strange layout where you need to play hide and seek to even find a good looking girl (not that I really ever did).

Sirioja
02-20-22, 22:57
Another one bites the dust! Another one bites the dust! Another one bites the dust hey, hey! Another one bites the dust! And another one's gone, and another one's gone! What's got to get you through? Got to beat your meat! Hahaha!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEEWorks seem stopped at LR when big building in construction where were sheep. I remember wow room with my Eve on sunny Sunday March 2017 upstairs, hearing them. Just have to adapt to new FKK land, when high quality for me to begin 2022 with my Hungarian woman just discovered and for 80/60 for extreme GFE. Germany still worth the trip. Just have to know where is quality and to find your good girls when all subjective.

Kuni042
02-20-22, 23:50
Never been my fav either. The good part is: that sex life will concentrate on less clubs, which hopefully will become crowded. Ultimately I would love to have only 9-10 sex clubs in full bloom in nrw. Instead of currently over 40 mostly deserted clubs. Way to go.

Dolce Vita is shut down and the building is about to be demolished. https://www.freiercafe.sex/thema/dolce-vita-talk.2065/page-32#post-372927.

BHawk
06-16-23, 23:47
I can never forget a Brazilian girl sitting in the bar at Dolce Vita, smoking.

Absolutely smashing body, rich lips, long rich hair and natural breasts with an amazing shape. I was ready to book her for 3 or 4 hours of fun. I tried to convince her to come with me at least twice, tried double pay, but she said her "boss" was coming and had booked her for the evening. So she was sitting there in the bar. The most beautiful girl in the club. Naked. Amazing breasts. Maybe 21 years old. Smoking and having a drink. Waiting for "boss". Darn.

This was at least 10 years ago. If someone knows her and where she went I'd be so happy to have her, even now.