PDA

View Full Version : FKK Bernd's - Schieferhof

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14

TankTank123
09-23-18, 00:52
And Mara, who often checking into ISG, enjoy fully whatever you do next and in your life.Mara, if you are reading this, while I have said my goodbye to you already after our last session, let me very sadly again thank you for all the great times you have given me over the last 4 years. Every session had been outstanding! And I wish you the very best in your new career.

Neurosynth
09-23-18, 18:11
Mara, if you are reading this, while I have said my goodbye to you already after our last session, let me very sadly again thank you for all the great times you have given me over the last 4 years. Every session had been outstanding! And I wish you the very best in your new career.I remember Mara well, although she probably won't remember me from this post. But she always remembered me in person.

The only time she disappointed me was when her braces came off. (Kidding! Sort of.)

Whatever her chosen path is I wish her health and happiness.

ExpatLover
09-23-18, 19:42
I remember Mara well, although she probably won't remember me from this post. But she always remembered me in person.

The only time she disappointed me was when her braces came off. (Kidding! Sort of.)

Whatever her chosen path is I wish her health and happiness.They are just prostitutes no need to remember you I prefer not, how many guys they are sucking and fucking every day or week?

TeeVee
09-25-18, 04:54
Usually, I enjoy going to Bernds in my travels to Germany. I have had good times and favorites!

That changed in my most recent visit. After coming in, I met a heavyset older woman named Kathy-Ann. She was bleach blonde and dressed in a masseuse outfit. I didn't think much about it at the time, but I didn't want a massage anyway!

So later that evening, I went to the sauna downstairs to relax.

Kathy-Ann came in and sat next to me. She started to give me a blow job (a bit aggressive because I really didn't ask for it) and I decided to just go with it! She then wanted me to have sex with her without a condom (even though I'm not into old, fat chicks) and decided, "Why not?

A big mistake! Being not into her, I wasn't hard and couldn't plug her, so she gave me another blow job. No erection, so I just said, "That's okay" and left the sauna. I didn't spend any more than 30 minutes in that sauna, BTW.

Then I'm resting on the couches downstairs and Kathy-Ann wanted to give me yet another blow job (but she is now dressed in that masseuse outfit again) and I thought, "Okay. Maybe she felt bad about not getting me hard, so she wants to try again" and agreed. Another big mistake! Anyway, no erection for her! I went about the rest of the night with the other girls and thought nothing about the bad sessions with Kathy-Ann.

Now, upon leaving, I have to settle my bill! Maria gets $100, Eliza gets $50, and Kathy-Ann gets. $200? I question the bill and Kathy-Ann tried to cheat me for time (for the less than 30 minutes of condom-less sex) and then her fully clothed blow job at the downstairs couch! I got the bill with Kathy-Ann slightly reduced to $150, but I felt angry she tried to cheat me!

Anyway, despite having good sessions with the other two girls that day, I will skip Bernd's on my next visit in a few months because of Kathy-Ann! She left a bad taste in my mouth and I do hope that Connie and Edith can either tell her not to be so aggressive and cheat people, or just fire her because she might ruin business for the rest of the girls.

George Bickham
09-25-18, 14:45
News of Mara's 'retirement' makes me both happy and sad.

Happy, because I know that she has been preparing for a second career in another 'people business' for a few years, and I'm glad to see someone as genuine, friendly, open and professional as Mara move on. I wish her all the best in her future life.

Sad, because since 2004 she has been the Bernds 'gold standard' for me, and for the last couple of years has been the only reason to go there. She was the 'nec Plus ultra' of Bernds, and brought calmness, sensuality and grace with her around the unterschloss down the years.

She also seemed such a genuine, direct person. She knew what she did and gave a human service to those she met. Over the years I was filled with respect as I watched Mara help (and blow) a blind man who the other girls avoided; it was Mara who approached a Japanese man with no German and not much English who sat looking lost in the corner; and when she wasn't working she was often tidying towels, being friendly and generally doing what needed to be done.

So let me join some others in wishing her well for the future. I wish there were more like her in the FKK business.

ExpatLover
09-25-18, 20:59
News of Mara's 'retirement' makes me both happy and sad.

Happy, because I know that she has been preparing for a second career in another 'people business' for a few years, and I'm glad to see someone as genuine, friendly, open and professional as Mara move on. I wish her all the best in her future life.

Sad, because since 2004 she has been the Bernds 'gold standard' for me, and for the last couple of years has been the only reason to go there. She was the 'nec Plus ultra' of Bernds, and brought calmness, sensuality and grace with her around the unterschloss down the years.

She also seemed such a genuine, direct person. She knew what she did and gave a human service to those she met. Over the years I was filled with respect as I watched Mara help (and blow) a blind man who the other girls avoided; it was Mara who approached a Japanese man with no German and not much English who sat looking lost in the corner; and when she wasn't working she was often tidying towels, being friendly and generally doing what needed to be done.

So let me join some others in wishing her well for the future. I wish there were more like her in the FKK business.Just another prostitutes trying something and who will probably be back in the coming months, so much easier to open months and legs to earn money.

DMD2017
09-25-18, 23:37
Usually, I enjoy going to Bernds in my travels to Germany. That changed in my most recent visit.
Kathy-Ann tried to cheat me for time (for the less than 30 minutes of condom-less sex) and then her fully clothed blow job at the downstairs couch! I got the bill with Kathy-Ann slightly reduced to $150, but I felt angry she tried to cheat me!

Anyway, despite having good sessions with the other two girls that day, I will skip Bernd's on my next visit in a few months because of Kathy-Ann! She left a bad taste in my mouth and I do hope that Connie and Edith can either tell her not to be so aggressive and cheat people, or just fire her because she might ruin business for the rest of the girls.I've seen Kathy-Ann during Mara's last day in Bernd's. Even when I was talking to Mara, Kathy-Ann always tried to make things about her! I don't find that attractive in a woman, and I would just avoid her if she tries to approach. If she gives you trouble, just tell Edith or Connie! I agree, she might scare away business for Bernd's and it's girls! Maybe they should fire her!

ArtVande
10-14-18, 21:08
Hey guys,

I am not sure if this can be posted, but I guess I will find out if this post doesn't the guidelines. I'll be in Germany for a week starting from October 19th until the 25th, flying in from Canada. I am new to this FKK scene and was wondering if anyone would be going to Bernd's during this time and would be interested with another person joining them.

Thanks!

ExpatLover
10-15-18, 04:07
Hey guys,

I am not sure if this can be posted, but I guess I will find out if this post doesn't the guidelines. I'll be in Germany for a week starting from October 19th until the 25th, flying in from Canada. I am new to this FKK scene and was wondering if anyone would be going to Bernd's during this time and would be interested with another person joining them.

Thanks!As a first timer I don't recommend you Bernd, go to Shark, Samya or oase it will be a far better experience for you.

Vito Corleone
10-15-18, 09:52
Hey guys,

Thanks!I'll be there Saturday October 20th around 1:45 pm.

MrHansen
10-15-18, 20:57
I guess Bernds is closed during weekends.

Downandup
10-15-18, 22:09
I'll be there Saturday October 20th around 1:45 pm.Bernd's is closed on the weekend, Monday through Friday only.

TankTank123
10-16-18, 02:10
Bernd's is closed on the weekend, Monday through Friday only.I am sure Vito knows that very well! Last year, he recommended someone to try Connie.

Excess
10-16-18, 13:18
I am sure Vito knows that very well! Last year, he recommended someone to try Connie.I am still waiting with much interest for the Field Report on the session with Connie.

ArtVande
10-21-18, 19:45
Hey folks,

I'll visiting Bernds tomorrow and I'm super excited. Would I have trouble not knowing German? For long I had wanted to go with Magda. Would there be any issues? I'the really appreciate any advice.

Thanks!

TankTank123
10-21-18, 23:57
I'll visiting Bernds tomorrow and I'm super excited. Would I have trouble not knowing German? For long I had wanted to go with Magda. Would there be any issues? I'the really appreciate any advice.Probably only with Magda, who does not like to speak English. Fine with most of the other girls.

ArtVande
10-22-18, 00:02
Probably only with Magda, who does not like to speak English. Fine with most others.Ah that's unfortunate. Thanks so much for the reply! I really like mature woman LOL and was hoping Magda would be available. Nevertheless I'll see who else is available tomorrow.

TankTank123
10-22-18, 03:32
I really like mature woman LOL and was hoping Magda would be available.Magda behaves the most immaturely and temperamentally among all the girls! Local Germans do have a good time with her though.

I am surprised you are targetting her in particular if you had not been to Bernd's before. Or have you seen her in Traum Paradies last year?

Just saw one of your questions in an earlier post about door policy. I have seen non-whites in Bernd's before (no Indians so far though). So I don't think you will have problems getting in.

And you will certainly get better treatment here than in Sakura (so long as you do not care about optics).

ArtVande
10-22-18, 07:16
Magda behaves the most immaturely and temperamentally among all the girls! Local Germans do have a good time with her though.

I am surprised you are targetting her in particular if you had not been to Bernd's before. Or have you seen her in Traum Paradies last year?Thanks very much for the personalized reply, TankTank123! I really appreciate it. I didn't know Magda was temperamental. I haven't seen her in person. Only seen photos of her in this forum and really liked the mature look. Although I care for looks, if the service offered is great, I have no complaints. And good to know the service in Bernds will be better than Sakura.

Oliver Kitsoff
10-22-18, 08:11
I'll be there Saturday October 20th around 1:45 pm.I made this mistake last summer. Closed Weekends!

I went to Babylon instead.

Babylon is also in the Köln area reachable by train and bus from central station.

As a Bernd's habitue, I found this to be such a great alternative, probably even better.

Especially if you like fluent English speaking stunners from Kenya! 😋.

Vito Corleone
10-22-18, 08:56
Just saw one of your questions in an earlier post about door policy. I have seen non-whites in Bernd's before (no Indians so far though). So I don't think you will have problems getting in..Their door policy has changed over the years. Not as crowded with girls or clients like before so I've seen many blacks & Indians there.

Vito Corleone
10-22-18, 08:58
Ah that's unfortunate. Thanks so much for the reply! I really like mature woman LOL and was hoping Magda would be available. Nevertheless I'll see who else is available tomorrow.There's still plenty of mature women who provide great service. Angie, Edith, Jackie & Rosie. Have fun!

ArtVande
10-22-18, 11:25
Magda behaves the most immaturely and temperamentally among all the girls! Local Germans do have a good time with her though.

I am surprised you are targetting her in particular if you had not been to Bernd's before. Or have you seen her in Traum Paradies last year?

Just saw one of your questions in an earlier post about door policy. I have seen non-whites in Bernd's before (no Indians so far though). So I don't think you will have problems getting in.I am not sure why my previous message wasn't posted. Thanks very much for the personalized reply, TankTank123! I really appreciate it. I didn't know Magda was temperamental. I haven't seen her in person only in photos on this forum and I liked the mature look. Good to know I'll have better time than Sakura. Looking forward to it. Although I care for looks, good service is really what I'm looking for from a mature woman LOL.

ArtVande
10-23-18, 00:16
There's still plenty of mature women who provide great service. Angie, Edith, Jackie & Rosie. Have fun!Thanks! Indeed I was provided with some amazing service. I reached Bernd's at 2 pm and Maria opened the door. She seemed a bit pissed off by the fact I didn't open the door with force and I was struggling to open the door. Also the lady at the reception desk came off a bit rude. I was glad to be let in though, LOL. But, I was a bit disappointed by the initial reception, but boy, after that I was blown away by the service. There were 5-6 clients and equal number of girls. I tried talking to Cleo and she spoke only German. There was a girl from Romania. I think her name was Denisa. There was Evelyn as well. Didn't get a chance to two other girls. Met two other gentlemen and had a great chat. I went with Angelina and had an amazing time. I know now why Bernd's gets really good reviews. The service offered in Sakura — the only other club I've been too — is pale in comparison to Bernd's. Cheers!

Nikolaj72
01-01-19, 16:04
Hello,

How many girls are in Bernd's normally?

There is a list of all the girls with their names, age and skills?

Nikolaj72
01-01-19, 20:03
Hello,

Is there a list of their names. Ages and skills?

Thank you.

Vito Corleone
01-02-19, 04:22
Hello,

There is a list of all the girls with their names, age and skills?7-10 Mon. -Fri. 12-15 Sat & Sun.

Dubner32
01-02-19, 08:05
VC, Is Bernd's open at weekends now? I thought, due to its unusal location in a street of family houses, it was not open at weekends in sensitivity to the neighbors.

Nikolaj72
01-02-19, 09:47
7-10 Mon. -Fri. 12-15 Sat & Sun.I didn't understand, sorry.

TankTank123
01-02-19, 11:32
12-15 Sat & Sun.25 girls were present on Christmas Day!

Vito Corleone
01-02-19, 14:03
25 girls were present on Christmas Day!My intel must be off as I heard only 21 girls on Christmas!

Nikolaj72
01-02-19, 21:02
25 girls were present on Christmas Day!Yes, but usually on Friday how many?

Nikolaj72
01-02-19, 21:09
25 girls were present on Christmas Day!Yes, but usually how many girls are there on Friday?

TankTank123
01-03-19, 00:12
My intel must be off as I heard only 21 girls on Christmas!Maybe your intel did not include Rosie, Edith, one new receptionist and Connie who came back?

Vito Corleone
01-08-19, 12:22
Yes, but usually how many girls are there on Friday?8-12. Best to call & ask.

Mahaba
01-22-19, 03:32
I was at Bernds just before Christmas. All the girls wore some version of Santa Claus lingerie and were in a good mood. I has a few great sessions in the relaxed atmosphere.

One experience which I will not forget was a BJ from a girl in a Santa hat. It was quite amusing watching that hat bob up and down. I will always remember that whenever I see someone dressed as Santa Claus.

Saucehollandaise
01-28-19, 13:53
VC, Is Bernd's open at weekends now? I thought, due to its unusal location in a street of family houses, it was not open at weekends in sensitivity to the neighbors.Computer says "No". Website still shows only Monday-Friday, closed on Saturday Sunday and holidays.

Kabelha
02-17-19, 16:45
Anyone know if Sanra (receptionist) is still working at Bernds?

Vito Corleone
02-25-19, 11:42
Anyone know if Sanra (receptionist) is still working at Bernds?Not sure who sanra is but Sandra the milfy massage chick is still there.

Kabelha
03-31-19, 16:36
Not sure who sanra is but Sandra the milfy massage chick is still there.Yes, sorry I meant Sandra. Typing isn't my strong point! Hadn't seen her in a while. What days has she been working recently?

Vito Corleone
04-06-19, 09:57
Yes, sorry I meant Sandra. Typing isn't my strong point! Hadn't seen her in a while. What days has she been working recently?Sandra used to be there only 3 times a week. The masseuse who did not provide happy creamy endings is no longer there, I think she's there Monday through Friday.

John Traveller
05-17-19, 21:43
I rented a car at FRA and drove to Dierdorf and checked into my hotel before continuing through Hennef (Sieg) to Bernds at Schieferhof 28 (no sign on the building). The area is called Uckerather. Lichtenberg. I was greeted by the Thekefrau who explained for me where I could park. Bernds is a small sauna club with a small garden and buffet style food. Entry was euro 70, a bit steep I think. This is the most welcoming and friendly FKK I have been to. I asked the about opening hours, they said they are still closed at weekends. At the time I was there there were only two other guests and the LU consisted of six girls, most of them medium attractive and most nude. The prettiest was Sara (18 Hu), we went to a room for half hour. She was very nice and provided good service. She didn't speak English so I got the chance to practice my limited German. Somehow that worked out, but since she also seemed a bit inexperienced to the club scene there were some confusion about extras and pay. When I left the Thekefrau excused that they didn't have more girls. I concluded that this was a nice visit and I left satiesfied and drove back in good spirits.

The driving was fun BTW, first time for me at the German autobahn and I reached 180 kmh (I hope I don't get a ticket, as parts of the autobahn is speed-controlled. Do they use cameras?)

Kosher Kowboy
05-17-19, 22:27
When I left the Thekefrau excused that they didn't have more girls.

The driving was fun BTW, first time for me at the German autobahn and I reached 180 kmh (I hope I don't get a ticket, as parts of the autobahn is speed-controlled. Do they use cameras?)Thanks for the report, I am down to just a small handful of clubs to complete the list of my must see's and this is one and will go with a Dietz reg who comes from Bonn. The thin lineup you encountered is not unique to this place; it is occurring at several clubs and for more reasons than just ' that time of year' ; several thekenfrauen including one behind the desk at DayCare was so short girls last week she had to call in over 4 so by noon there were 10 which for Day Care is low!

The autobahn sometimes scares the shit out of me when my friends drive. Last month we were not on the A3 rather some highway from FRA to Dortmund and they all drive powerful BMW's and Mercedes and get those suckers up to 220 at times than occasionally jam the gas and get up to 240 when they pass some road sign which I assume means speed limitations off. The speeds are so fast I get that feeling in my gut like one does when the roller coaster speeds off from a resting to a very fast accelerated rate in seconds.

Even scarier was entering the A3 last week or so and the entry ramp was the shape of a "U' on it's side and going around that curve I sat there with my fists clenched on the seats like Steve Martin did in Planes, Trains and Automobiles when John Candy ran him off the road as my friend accelerated and hit the curve over 120 km an hour and I thought death was imminent and as he came out of the curve was up to 200 and apologized telling me there is no exit for 7 km prior and the right line has cars going at speeds of up to 220 and very little merge space. I think he hit about 255-260 to make the merge. I have to give the Germans credit for this engineering as if that were an American made piece of crap would have spun out! He made the merge with flying colors and 1 hour later we were in the Heart of Creampie Country and 2 hours later I was inside of Sabrina in Arabella working off a ' Gypsy Referral'.

Gino02
05-18-19, 01:47
Thanks for the report, I am down to just a small handful of clubs to complete the list of my must see's and this is one and will go with a Dietz reg who comes from Bonn. The thin lineup you encountered is not unique to this place; it is occurring at several clubs and for more reasons than just ' that time of year' ; several thekenfrauen including one behind the desk at DayCare was so short girls last week she had to call in over 4 so by noon there were 10 which for Day Care is low!

The autobahn sometimes scares the shit out of me when my friends drive. Last month we were not on the A3 rather some highway from FRA to Dortmund and they all drive powerful BMW's and Mercedes and get those suckers up to 220 at times than occasionally jam the gas and get up to 240 when they pass some road sign which I assume means speed limitations off. The speeds are so fast I get that feeling in my gut like one does when the roller coaster speeds off from a resting to a very fast accelerated rate in seconds.

Even scarier was entering the A3 last week or so and the entry ramp was the shape of a "U' on it's side and going around that curve I sat there with my fists clenched on the seats like Steve Martin did in Planes, Trains and Automobiles when John Candy ran him off the road as my friend accelerated and hit the curve over 120 km an hour and I thought death was imminent and as he came out of the curve was up to 200 and apologized telling me there is no exit for 7 km prior and the right line has cars going at speeds of up to 220 and very little merge space. I think he hit about 255-260 to make the merge. I have to give the Germans credit for this engineering as if that were an American made piece of crap would have spun out! He made the merge with flying colors and 1 hour later we were in the Heart of Creampie Country and 2 hours later I was inside of Sabrina in Arabella working off a ' Gypsy Referral'.I think you will enjoy Bernd's, the first and original FKK where service is great, staff are nice and welcoming, and most of the girls still practice Catholic service if you ask in a nice way and donate extra 50 for being religious. Some of them (e. G. Maria BG) is hotter than most of the current Sharks princesses. It was so much fun to enjoy a creampie or CIMWS with one of these cuties in public on the front living room couches before the stupid gummy law, other girls and guys would even applaud the cast of the show when the "finish" happens LOL. Now not much public action but I think still possible. Somehow this club has less gypsy type girls, more of a bit classier ones in my experience. Someone said Bernd's is like a house party where you can actually fuck girls - I totally agree with him.

I drive at average 200-240 kmph, with sometimes peak at 260-300 on Autobahn when there's no speed limit, no traffic jam and if the gods of rental cars are nice to me by giving free upgrade to a BMW or a Mercedes or occasionally a Porsche. It's so much hormone rush when I can drive so fast and no freaking state trooper is stopping me for speeding, kinda like similar hormone rush when I creampie inside a hot beauty and she's not stopping me. Only problem is that it sucks to drive in freeways back home with 65-75 mph limits after that awesome Autobahn experience. Long live Germany for pussy and speed. 😁

Kosher Kowboy
05-18-19, 02:41
other girls and guys would even applaud the cast of the show when the "finish" happens LOL. This is one thing I love about Day Care even though you can't see the action can hear it well. I often pass on the upstairs rooms to stay downstairs where all the fun is. All day can hear the girls moan and now I am like a Gypsy myself as once a girl moans even I know which one it is but even sadder I know the sounds of some of the club regs as they start building up and blow. The girls know all of us and I / We often hear ' Bravo XXX' among other things such as girls mimicking the sounds of the guys cumming but they know the point of no return for guys as not to start the mimicking too soon and fuck up his timings. Once they know the balls have fired and it's on the way out they start their games.

This place sounds fun but I will go with a guy who knows them all who lives not to far from there but comes to Dietz as it is cheaper. Until I am known well I go with a regular in the NRW clubs to ensure no gummi traps ever get in the way and so far batting 100% so I will do the same here.

As you say it is a show; ' The Greatest Show on Earth' for me.

I think maybe once every 15 visits I see a girl doing a guy on the couch usually blow them while on their knees in front of them than ride them than off to the room and they usually grab the key first as time starts on the couch. All covered.

However my eyes maybe my cock were playing tricks on me or maybe I was just in bed dreaming of Day Care but sometimes at the end of the night if the newer girls are busy and the only girls in there are the ' old school' ones and the only guy or guys there trusted regulars weird things might happen on the back couches but will quickly change if the front door bell rings or someone exits a room. ' Brief moments' lets call them.

Johncr04
06-23-19, 06:29
However my eyes maybe my cock were playing tricks on me or maybe I was just in bed dreaming of Day Care but sometimes at the end of the night if the newer girls are busy and the only girls in there are the ' old school' ones and the only guy or guys there trusted regulars weird things might happen on the back couches but will quickly change if the front door bell rings or someone exits a room. ' Brief moments' lets call them.Kowboy,

The tricks being played on your eyes are encouraging to hear. Hopefully, I might have the same tricks played on my eyes during my upcoming trip (though, despite Maria likely recognizing me, I'm not a trusted regular, I doubt I'll see the same fun). I'm hoping for some close-to-closing fun at the-mother-of-all clubs next week.

Cheers!

Thampi62
06-26-19, 07:38
Hi Guys,

Planning to visit Bernds on July 3rd. How many ladies will be present in Bernds these days? Excited to enjoy the MILF experience in Bernds. Looking for a friendly girl there. Any suggestion.

Regards and thanks in advance for the tip.

Thampi62
06-26-19, 07:47
Hi Friends,

I am totally depending on public transport to reach Bernds. Staying in Cologne. Planning to pick up RE 9 from central station and step down in Hennef BF. Move to bus station ,5 mts walk, and pick bus 522 and travel 14 stations to reach in Hennef Uckerath Litchenberg Ort. From there walk to Bernds. Is it okay or any other option to reach Bernds depending public transport?. Ready to pick a taxi from Hennef BF.

TankTank123
06-26-19, 12:30
Hi Friends,

I am totally depending on public transport to reach Bernds. Staying in Cologne. Planning to pick up RE 9 from central station and step down in Hennef BF. Move to bus station ,5 mts walk, and pick bus 522 and travel 14 stations to reach in Hennef Uckerath Litchenberg Ort. From there walk to Bernds. Is it okay or any other option to reach Bernds depending public transport?. Ready to pick a taxi from Hennef BF.Almost OK (see point 3 below). I have done it countless times. Bear in mind the following:

1 Bus 522 is not very frequent. It runs generally only once per hour, at xx32. Twice at school peak hours and none in some off peak hour. I usually take the 1232, which enables me to reach Bernds at opening time at 1 pm.

2 If school is in session, make VERY VERY sure that you sit very near the exit in the middle of the bus. The bus is empty at Hennef station, but fills up after about 3 stops. Otherwise you will have problems squeezing your way out as it would be packed with students like sardines. And no students get off at Schieferhof (too young for FKK), so bus driver might think there is no one getting off and just shut the door and move on. Also, the students are very very noisy, so you might not be able to hear the name of the coming stop being announced, and you will have on rely on your eyes. Stop at Lichtenberg Ort, which is the stop just after Lichtenberg Oberdorf just after the acute right turn from the main road. Often the bus does not stop at Lichtenberg Oberdorf, so it might be passing Lichtenberg Ort before you know it.

3 To get to the 1232 bus on time, you need to take the S12 train. The RE 9 is not frequent and its schedule often does not mesh well with bus 522.

4 When you get off the bus, note the return times on the other side of the road. Last bus is arround 2015 I think. Taking a bus is much faster than a taxi, as a taxi would take about 20 minutes to arrive at the club after calling. Once it took 40 minutes and I missed my train. Relied on the bus since then. It is just an 8 minutes walk to the bus-stop, and the Bernds girls are very friendly and will chat with you while you are waiting for the appropriate time to set off for the bus-stop. Also, the taxi fare is about 24 euros previously, while the bus fare is much less than 5 euros.

Thampi62
06-26-19, 13:13
Almost OK (see point 3 below). I have done it countless times. Bear in mind the following:

1 Bus 522 is not very frequent. It runs generally only once per hour, at xx32. Twice at school peak hours and none in some off peak hour. I usually take the 1232, which enables me to reach Bernds at opening time at 1 pm.

2 If school is in session, make VERY VERY sure that you sit very near the exit in the middle of the bus. The bus is empty at Hennef station, but fills up after about 3 stops. Otherwise you will have problems squeezing your way out as it would be packed with students like sardines. And no students get off at Schieferhof (too young for FKK), so bus driver might think there is no one getting off and just shut the door and move on. Also, the students are very very noisy, so you might not be able to hear the name of the coming stop being announced, and you will have on rely on your eyes. Stop at Lichtenberg Ort, which is the stop just after Lichtenberg Oberdorf just after the acute right turn from the main road. Often the bus does not stop at Lichtenberg Oberdorf, so it might be passing Lichtenberg Ort before you know it.

3 To get to the 1232 bus on time, you need to take the S12 train. The RE 9 is not frequent and its schedule often does not mesh well with bus 522.

4 When you get off the bus, note the return times on the other side of the road. Last bus is arround 2015 I think. Taking a bus is much faster than a taxi, as a taxi would take about 20 minutes to arrive at the club after calling. Once it took 40 minutes and I missed my train. Relied on the bus since then. It is just an 8 minutes walk to the bus-stop, and the Bernds girls are very friendly and will chat with you while you are waiting for the appropriate time to set off for the bus-stop. Also, the taxi fare is about 24 euros previously, while the bus fare is much less than 5 euros.S12 Train and 1232 bus. Pick the last bus at 8. 15 evening. Even though it is too early I don't want to miss the train. Thank you.

AdamVeden
07-04-19, 12:49
S12 Train and 1232 bus. Pick the last bus at 8. 15 evening. Even though it is too early I don't want to miss the train. Thank you.I found it strange that the last bus should leave already at 20:15. So I checked https://reiseauskunft.bahn.de and according to them there are buses, at least today, from Uckerath Lichtenberg Ort to Hennef at 20:08, 20:38, 21:38, 22:38, and the last one at 23:38.

Reiseauskunft (https://reiseauskunft.bahn.de), meaning "travel information" is a good place to search for trains throughout Europe (not only German trains) and for trains and local traffic (I. E. S-bahn, you-bahn, trams and buses) within Germany. Within Germany and for some international connections you can also buy train tickets on that site. I have used that site many times for business as well as for pleasure. If you are not fluent in German you can choose to have the site in Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, French or in Italian instead.

Gino02
07-23-19, 08:43
Those who are missing public display of religious activities, it is not dead here, only that no longer in the upstairs lounge. Otherwise everything is club standard same as was decades ago. 😁.

ExpatLover
07-23-19, 09:22
Those who are missing public display of religious activities, it is not dead here, only that no longer in the upstairs lounge. Otherwise everything is club standard same as was decades ago..If there are also the same girls, Silvana will look as a girl.

Gino02
07-23-19, 15:46
If there are also the same girls, Silvana will look as a girl.LOL good point, but not that bad. I would say average age of the 7 girls on a Friday was 28-32, with one cute 22ish with glasses who I should have tried but was already too spent after 5 sessions that day between Finca and Bernds. BTW, Bernds is only 35 minutes drive from Finca, who knew!

Ascari
07-23-19, 16:09
with one cute 22ish with glasses who I should have tried but was already too spent after 5 sessions that day between Finca and Bernds.That's Sarah from Hungary.

Gggfan
07-28-19, 09:28
Those who are missing public display of religious activities, it is not dead here, only that no longer in the upstairs lounge. Otherwise everything is club standard same as was decades ago. 😁.That's great news! Previous reports did not seem to mention that public activities were still on at Bernds.

Thanks.

Sirioja
07-28-19, 13:30
If there are also the same girls, Silvana will look as a girl.Worth more for AO than beauties, and girls need to provide, to get business. Also some at Finca, beauty or risks?

ExpatLover
07-28-19, 17:28
Worth more for AO than beauties, and girls need to provide, to get business. Also some at Finca, beauty or risks?I will never do AO, some escorts after several times proposed it to me, I always decline, my health and my life is far more important than a little bit more pleasure with a prostitute.

TomRifle
08-15-19, 12:45
I never been to Bernd's but as I will be in the Cologne area and as I read it is the first and original FKK I was wondering if I should go. My prime playground is Frankfurt where I mostly visit Oase and Sharks. I also like smaller clubs, but question is. Is the lineup in Bernd's good. I am not interested in any AO or creampie activities, do I understand correctly that this is the main point of going to Bernd's? And what is this famous 'catholic service'?

Or perhaps I should just stick to Samya, if the lineup is most important?

TankTank123
08-15-19, 13:12
I never been to Bernd's but as I will be in the Cologne area and as I read it is the first and original FKK I was wondering if I should go. My prime playground is Frankfurt where I mostly visit Oase and Sharks. I also like smaller clubs, but question is. Is the lineup in Bernd's good. I am not interested in any AO or creampie activities, do I understand correctly that this is the main point of going to Bernd's? And what is this famous 'catholic service'?

Or perhaps I should just stick to Samya, if the lineup is most important?If line up is most important, forget about Bernd's. To get a decent line-up of girls who are nude, you should consider Babylon Elsdorf (which is about a similar distance west of Cologne) on Thursdays, Fridays or Saturdays. (Weak line-up from Sunday to Wednesday.) Personally, I do not like Samya as girls there are not nude.

Answer to your 2nd last question is in this quote from wikipedia: "The Church in 1968 had already stated in Humanae Vitae that chemical and barrier methods of contraception went against Church teachings."

Ludacris775
08-15-19, 14:08
I will never do AO, some escorts after several times proposed it to me, I always decline, my health and my life is far more important than a little bit more pleasure with a prostitute.Hello ExpatLover,

I agree 100%! I wouldn't do AO with any provider even if it was legal. The main reason is the health risks! Condoms are highly effective (roughly 90% effectiveness) against STD's that are transmitted via bodily fluids such as HIV. Also, I avoid "AO"/ BBFS because I don't want to have kids now. I'm not sure if I can trust that such providers are diligent about taking their contraceptives.

Sirioja
08-15-19, 15:33

Or perhaps I should just stick to Samya, if the lineup is most important?If you look for a good casting, only Samya around Koln can compete with Frankfurt. Bernds is not for beauties, more for AO sex. Can also try Samya brother, Mondial but will have to work a bit to get GFE when girls are used to fast Turkish rooms.

Kosher Kowboy
08-15-19, 16:34
I never been to Bernd's
Is the lineup in Bernd's good. I am not interested in any AO or creampie activities, do I understand correctly that this is the main point of going to Bernd's?
I haven't either, too much money. I know you aren't interested in AO / CIP but one can always fuck covered at a ' AO Club' in fact I know of several Day Care regs who bring their own condoms. The trash cans in the rooms seem to be housing more used condoms than ever and this trend started up in the NRW seems to have moved south. Many upset guys. In fact one time I grabbed a brand new girl the mother hen told her something while we were on the way to the room. Later she told me what she told the girl. In the room I was serviced properly but obviously this girl was bagging it up for most men. One unnamed girl was requested by a guest in an RTC club to go directly to a room when she came out of the room as he wanted it served dirty, she told him ' I am sorry but I don't know this man well so he wore a condom. ' After he paid she came back and asked the guy (a long time regular) if he wanted to wait until she had sperma in her that she would look for a guy. Next thing I know both he and she were looking at me. Needless to say, I prepared her for him, paid her in the room and walked out and he was sitting on a couch near the door and he simply walked in. He also requested no paper towels to be used. Anyway, point being condoms are much more becoming the norm for new guys, unknowns and just in general.

But you mention LU. I only put this here as an alternative option and because many RTC guys see this thread but for a low investment you can stop in at LL in Leverkusen. Although they lack M&M's for our French guest Siri I would bet anything Siri would not walk out of LL ' unfucked' if he went (based on the LU a few days ago) which can always change. Even Takedown would have had options.

Happy Hour is only 20 e, 25 min is 30,40 minutes is 50 and an hour is 70. However same applies here as the other clubs; can't expect certain services as one could in the past and this may come as a shocker but I have been to LL more than any other club in the last three months.

Just don't tell the girls you go to Sharks. They will probably be disgusted and turned off at the fact the Sharks don't vash well short of a baby wipe and perfume some John bought them and the lack of shower facilities sufficient for all those girls they might find a bit unhygienic.

:D

and enjoy wherever you go

FuckedUpSwede
08-15-19, 20:26
I haven't either, too much money. I know you aren't interested in AO / CIP but one can always fuck covered at a ' AO Club' in fact I know of several Day Care regs who bring their own condoms. The trash cans in the rooms seem to be housing more used condoms than ever and this trend started up in the NRW seems to have moved south. Many upset guys. In fact one time I grabbed a brand new girl the mother hen told her something while we were on the way to the room. Later she told me what she told the girl. In the room I was serviced properly but obviously this girl was bagging it up for most men. One unnamed girl was requested by a guest in an RTC club to go directly to a room when she came out of the room as he wanted it served dirty, she told him ' I am sorry but I don't know this man well so he wore a condom. ' After he paid she came back and asked the guy (a long time regular) if he wanted to wait until she had sperma in her that she would look for a guy. Next thing I know both he and she were looking at me. Needless to say, I prepared her for him, paid her in the room and walked out and he was sitting on a couch near the door and he simply walked in. He also requested no paper towels to be used. Anyway, point being condoms are much more becoming the norm for new guys, unknowns and just in general.The cowboy is amusing as always!

I as well have had thoughts about going to Bernds but find it to expensive. I'm not really a retro guy, I like things that give me a pleasant and economic ride, regardless of age. This statement is true for girls as well as cars.

Sirioja
08-15-19, 21:13
Hello ExpatLover,

I agree 100%! I wouldn't do AO with any provider even if it was legal. The main reason is the health risks! Condoms are highly effective (roughly 90% effectiveness) against STD's that are transmitted via bodily fluids such as HIV. Also, I avoid "AO"/ BBFS because I don't want to have kids now. I'm not sure if I can trust that such providers are diligent about taking their contraceptives.Most of girls in normal clubs don't take contraceptives. I can only agree for big risks with a girl fucked by everybody without condom. If really want natural sex, much more enjoyable and valuable to seduce with skill a princess of beauty in a normal club, who will choose you.

Sirioja
08-16-19, 00:02
I haven't either, too much money. I know you aren't interested in AO / CIP but one can always fuck covered at a ' AO Club' in fact I know of several Day Care regs who bring their own condoms. The trash cans in the rooms seem to be housing more used condoms than ever and this trend started up in the NRW seems to have moved south. Many upset guys. In fact one time I grabbed a brand new girl the mother hen told her something while we were on the way to the room. Later she told me what she told the girl. In the room I was serviced properly but obviously this girl was bagging it up for most men. One unnamed girl was requested by a guest in an RTC club to go directly to a room when she came out of the room as he wanted it served dirty, she told him ' I am sorry but I don't know this man well so he wore a condom. ' After he paid she came back and asked the guy (a long time regular) if he wanted to wait until she had sperma in her that she would look for a guy.When difficult for me to find beauties at Globe, I didn t and left full heavy balls Aphrodisia Zurich city, I don t find at Sharks on a Friday or Saturday, and You think I would find a beauty in RTC among gypsies and Bulgarians, we don t have same standards, but for sure France and US are not on same level for women. But at least, I could eat a lot of M&Ms and mandarines before moving, full balls, to Sharks. I would be curious to see RTC said beauties look. If I had time, I would go at 10 am, just to give a look, to see teeth, body and hair care, shaving, and sensuality.

Optimist
08-16-19, 09:17
If I had time, I would go at 10 am, just to give a look, to see teeth, body and hair care, shaving, and sensuality.Luckily I have farsightedness so I have to go by the aura or feelings from the girl, not being able to inspect teeth and fetlocks :) until I get to a room. Then sometimes I get a shock LOL.

I doubt any of the girls in RTC will meet your standards of beauty.

Sirioja
08-16-19, 12:41
Luckily I have farsightedness so I have to go by the aura or feelings from the girl, not being able to inspect teeth and fetlocks :) until I get to a room. Then sometimes I get a shock LOL.

I doubt any of the girls in RTC will meet your standards of beauty.Why do you want I pay for girls I would not go with in real life, this not only in risky RTC, I prefer to take risks free riding or driving as I enjoy in Winter in Germany, but also in normal clubs where I think more than 90% of girls don t worth I pay for. But sometimes, one makes smile my eyes, but I need pretty face and no cellulite. I also find more attractive beautiful teeth rather than turtle.

Downandup
08-18-19, 10:30
I never been to Bernd's but as I will be in the Cologne area and as I read it is the first and original FKK I was wondering if I should go. My prime playground is Frankfurt where I mostly visit Oase and Sharks. I also like smaller clubs, but question is. Is the lineup in Bernd's good. I am not interested in any AO or creampie activities, do I understand correctly that this is the main point of going to Bernd's? And what is this famous 'catholic service'?Back to your questions. Bernd's is famous as the first FKK, it's a small club with a lineup of about 10 girls and probably the only club that's in a residential area. The club has a good reputation for the quality of service but with that comes older and less attractive women, this is not a club filled with young stunners.

AO (aka catholic) is not standard, you would have to request it, pay another 50EUR and some will not agree to it.

Optimist
08-18-19, 12:10
Why do you want I pay for girls I would not go with in real life, this not only in risky RTC, I prefer to take risks free riding or driving as I enjoy in Winter in Germany, but also in normal clubs where I think more than 90% of girls don t worth I pay for. But sometimes, one makes smile my eyes, but I need pretty face and no cellulite. I also find more attractive beautiful teeth rather than turtle.I think you misunderstand. I was saying that rtc, or Bernds, girls are very unlikely to meet your standards. I said that in response to you saying you might go for a quick look at 10.00. Absolutely no way was I suggesting that I would want you to pay for girls you would not go with in real life. In fact, the very opposite.

I am not sure how you misunderstood my post (maybe you missed the lighthearted self-mocking at me not being able to see until I got close up in a room) but I hope that it is clear now.

Cheers.

Sirioja
08-18-19, 13:17
I think you misunderstand. I was saying that rtc, or Bernds, girls are very unlikely to meet your standards. I said that in response to you saying you might go for a quick look at 10.00. Absolutely no way was I suggesting that I would want you to pay for girls you would not go with in real life. In fact, the very opposite.

I am not sure how you misunderstood my post (maybe you missed the lighthearted self-mocking at me not being able to see until I got close up in a room) but I hope that it is clear now.

Cheers.No problem, my answer was for you: You don't think RTC girls would be on my standards for look. In RTC or at Globe or even Aphrodisia, I will never pay for girls I would not desire at first sight in real life, I don t pay just for sex, I pay for pleasure in mind. September will mostly be for my climbing, because less hot, so losing less water, so better performances, but when I will have more time, I would be interested to see with my eyes RTC queens, even I know really no need to go to risky RTC to get natural sex, just have to be able to make some girls in normal clubs become so passionate and they don t ask extra, this happen, no talking about, repeated on next times always with no talking, no money talk. Much more valuable and enjoyable with much prettier girls, much less risky, even they usually don t take contraceptives when I ask, a problem. Nevertheless, I really don t hunt this, because not my best pleasure. Just happen sometimes, most often on first or second room, when she discovers way of sex she never experienced, even she may be not so new in business. Nobody do this, You do the same with others? Say some, like German Lucifer who is usually busy.

Kabelha
08-22-19, 11:49
Made one of my infrequent visits to the Hof recently, arriving just around half past two. That said, I was still welcomed by name at the door by a smiling Elisa, who showed me to my locker as usual, during which time I took the opportunity to remind myself of her welcoming body.

Took some food. Chicken stroganoff and rice, which to my palate was better than the fare here often is. Then some drinks while looking around. Just seven girls present: Julia (first time I'd seen her for a long time), Sarah, Angie, Elisa, Maria, Cleo and Erika.

Found myself in the basement. Sarah came for a look. I'd sampled her before, not long after she had started at the Hof. As she speaks virtually no English and myself only slightly more German, I'd found it difficult to click with her last time, but recent reports have suggested that she is improving, so I followed her to the sauna, and enjoyed some pre-fight play with her there. To the room after 5-10 minutes. Service was definitely improved over three months ago, but still some way below the Bernds gold standard, IMHO (or experience). At least with me she insists on CBJ, which is a bit of a killer. Still, overall was not a disaster.

Returned to the main lounge and enjoyed several beers. Erika initiated a lesbian show with Elisa on an improvised bed, covering her in a whipped cream, chocolate sauce and various fruits. Naturally, several gents soon became interested in proceedings. Raised helmets all round, mine included. Elisa beckoned me over to enjoy strawberries and cream, and her gorgeous tits. Meanwhile another guy, was pounding Elisa's cream-covered mound with his tongue. Double flavour. Cleo was close by enjoying adding fruits to the cream on Elisa's tummy, so my hand found its way to her lovely snatch. Soon she was sucking me off while I stood watching the food fight going on over Elisa. We elected not to stay and watch the climax to the total carnage but headed for the zimmer where we both came very nice and hard. Mentally placed Cleo on my repeat list.

Spent some time in the garden and the lounge with some more beers and coffees. Repeated on the stroganoff. Stroked the neighbour's very friendly cat, Micky, vowing that it wouldn't be the last pussy I fondled today. Sure enough, back in the basement, I found Elisa initiating some oral with an older gent. She tipped me the wink that she wouldn't be long. Sure enough within 15 minutes she was out of the room, ran quickly off to perform some ablutions, then came back to find my willing member. Couldn't be bothered with the room, so took advantage of the complete couch service. Well up to scratch.

Elected to catch the 20:38 bus back to Hennef, so left about 20:15.

Sirioja
09-11-19, 04:49
I drive at average 200-240 kmph, with sometimes peak at 260-300 on Autobahn when there's no speed limit, no traffic jam and if the gods of rental cars are nice to me by giving free upgrade to a BMW or a Mercedes or occasionally a Porsche. It's so much hormone rush when I can drive so fast and no freaking state trooper is stopping me for speeding, kinda like similar hormone rush when I creampie inside a hot beauty and she's not stopping me. Only problem is that it sucks to drive in freeways back home with 65-75 mph limits after that awesome Autobahn experience. Long live Germany for pussy and speed. 😁For a guy passionate by cars like me, like when I read about I make sport in Switzerland, just can t help laughing about reliability. When I love from legendary DDR trabant, to 964 turbo 4's, my dreamed car, the ultimate real little frog with flat 6 still with air refreshing engine, with no speed limit at 250 . Of course 993 with 2 turbos would be easier to increase power, but not same charm, but unfortunately, cute 964 could get a bigger turbo, can balance better unbreakable engine, but she can t get my friends skis or bicycle inside of her, she is so small with legendary air refreshed flat 6 just in your back. But everybody know about new German cars, when I prepare and increase power on my own cars to nearly 50%, even you rent AMG63 or M5 or Cayenne turbo, unfortunately now you can t put them over 250. German cars agreement. When I drive, and made me big problems in Switzerland, I use GPS and coyote to know my real speed. Already working on improving future one to improve her to 250, when I really love mine at the moment, maybe because I improved her so much, like with girls.

GoneForAWalk
02-10-20, 22:35
On my way out from Bernd's in early December I briefly saw a sign with something about prices; unfortunately being in a rush I didn't have time to check and translate.

Has anyone been recently, if so have any of the prices changed from before Christmas.

Shivaswamy
02-18-20, 20:33
It's been more than two years since I visited the Hof. Is the blondie pretty face boobie beauty Maria still there? Has anybody been to Bernds recently? What's the scene like? Are the new recruits on par with Bernds service levels? Would love to pay a visit to Hof but lately haven't been seeing any glowing reports!

Universo Fkk
02-20-20, 19:38
I read that the approach commonly in this club is like this: the girl sits next to you, or you next to her, some ritual questions "what's your name? Where are you from? "And then they start a BBJ. And, if you don't feel like going to your room, or haven't convinced you, you're free to tell the girl and she quietly leaves.

It's true? Usually in clubs if you allow the girl to start a BBJ, or even just do a french kiss, then you have to go to the room.

Thank you.

Akibono
02-21-20, 05:42
I read that the approach commonly in this club is like this: the girl sits next to you, or you next to her, some ritual questions "what's your name? Where are you from? "And then they start a BBJ. And, if you don't feel like going to your room, or haven't convinced you, you're free to tell the girl and she quietly leaves.

It's true? Usually in clubs if you allow the girl to start a BBJ, or even just do a french kiss, then you have to go to the room.

Thank you.Tell me which restaurant allows you to order a meal, have a taste and not pay.

Dreams
02-21-20, 19:21
Tell me which restaurant allows you to order a meal, have a taste and not pay.Excellent!

But it is true that you can have a "relatively" intimate contact before deciding to go to a room. By that I mean groping, light kissing, fondling.

Shivaswamy
02-21-20, 20:06

Thank you.Bernds is one of the most friendly FKKs and the women as a rule never approach you. Once you sit with a girl and do a little chit-chat she may lean in for a kiss. At this point make up your mind whether you want to take her to the room or just politely turn away and say I'll get back later. You can feel her up all you want and still say NO, that's fine. Once she initiates a DFK and you too respond and she moves on to a BBJ in the sofa and you just sit there like a statue and then say NO to the room that is morally not right. There are no rigid rules but declining after a public BBJ is unprofessional and you will come across as a complete douchebag. Discuss everything about the service, price and agree upon the terms before getting intimate and stick by it like a gentleman. In Bernds you pay the total amount for the all the fun you had only when you leave the club. Keep it classy and professional!

Mahaba
02-21-20, 23:01
Bernds is one of the most friendly FKKs and the women as a rule never approach you. Once you sit with a girl and do a little chit-chat she may lean in for a kiss. At this point make up your mind whether you want to take her to the room or just politely turn away and say I'll get back later. You can feel her up all you want and still say NO, that's fine. Once she initiates a DFK and you too respond and she moves on to a BBJ in the sofa and you just sit there like a statue and then say NO to the room that is morally not right. There are no rigid rules but declining after a public BBJ is unprofessional and you will come across as a complete douchebag. Discuss everything about the service, price and agree upon the terms before getting intimate and stick by it like a gentleman. In Bernds you pay the total amount for the all the fun you had only when you leave the club. Keep it classy and professional!Absolutely agree. If you try to scam the girl by trying for a freebie they will either ask you to leave or everyone will simply ignore you until you leave on your own accord.

SinglePro
02-23-20, 17:48
Is there anyone who's under 25 (college cutie type) working at Bernd right now or within the last few months? There used to be few about dozen years ago when I last visited it. I bet most of the ones working there now are middle aged, below GND look, unattractive, fourth choices, left over, ghetto looking, or bottom feeder type. Great services don't mean shit if the optic level isn't there.

Neurosynth
02-27-20, 18:44
I bet most of the ones working there now are middle aged, below GND look, unattractive, fourth choices, left over, ghetto looking, or bottom feeder type. That's quite a string of insults for someone who hasn't a clue and is asking others for an answer. Others might get the impression that your pure speculation is somehow informed.

Samy69
04-10-20, 18:18
Haven't been to bernds since almost 3 years.

Famous Mara still in Bernd's or she retired?

Those were the very happy days.

Boomer10
04-17-20, 17:29

Those were the very happy days.Mara retired about 1. 5 years ago.

Downandup
09-22-20, 18:54
Bernds has reopened now.

Sirioja
09-22-20, 19:13
Bernds has reopened now.Covid is only small risk at RTC even foods Bernds.

Ascari
09-30-20, 00:38
I was there last Friday. They have limited the number of guests to 16 costumers because of the county regulation.

Line-up:

Anni.

Bianca.

Erika (massage).

Evelyn.

Maria.

Sara.

Julia was listed but didn't show up. She was there earlier in the week.

Salome found a regular job in Bavaria and will only show up on a day off. Her name has been deleted from the lockers. So I don't expect much from her.

Eliza has left the business.

Susan was absent. No news on her status.

Lizzy was absent, didn't ask if she would return.

Sandra the happy end massage lady also hung up her spurs.

Angie quit the saunaclub life before corona.

Bartender Edith also quit.

Gino02
09-30-20, 03:09
I was there last Friday. They have limited the number of guests to 16 costumers because of the county regulation.

Line-up:

Anni.

Bianca.

Erika (massage).

Evelyn.

Maria.

Sara.

Julia was listed but didn't show up. She was there earlier in the week.

Salome found a regular job in Bavaria and will only show up on a day off. Her name has been deleted from the lockers. So I don't expect much from her..How is Maria looking after these 6 months of Bernds closure?

Ascari
10-13-20, 21:36
How is Maria looking after these 6 months of Bernds closure?Maria looks good. She didn't gain any weight. She has a new tattoo.

Gino02
10-14-20, 00:31
Maria looks good. She didn't gain any weight. She has a new tattoo.Great! Thanks man. Got to give her a visit.

Routard
10-23-20, 14:34

Those were the very happy days.In a period of 20 years, I have fucked nearly thousand hookers in 50 different countries. I have had amazing experiences with great girls. I often had those incredible chemistry where we both forget that we are just in a temporal contractual relationship and of course I had it with Mara. But Mara was simply an exceptional performer. She didn't need any tattoo, fake boobs, make up or piercing to seduce, she was just herself. She didn't need exceptional chemistry with her client to be able to perform, she did it with each of her clients. During the time of the session, she was just your girl friend. I could travel for 10 000km just to have the privilege to share a moment with her and get the feeling that I was a special person for her at least during the time of a session. She was simply the world's best hooker of her generation. She is a also a beautiful person, and I hope she is doing well in her new life.

IndianInFkk
10-29-20, 20:37
In a period of 20 years, I have fucked nearly thousand hookers in 50 different countries. I have had amazing experiences with great girls. I often had those incredible chemistry where we both forget that we are just in a temporal contractual relationship and of course I had it with Mara. But Mara was simply an exceptional performer. She didn't need any tattoo, fake boobs, make up or piercing to seduce, she was just herself. She didn't need exceptional chemistry with her client to be able to perform, she did it with each of her clients. During the time of the session, she was just your girl friend. I could travel for 10 000km just to have the privilege to share a moment with her and get the feeling that I was a special person for her at least during the time of a session. She was simply the world's best hooker of her generation. She is a also a beautiful person, and I hope she is doing well in her new life.I am taking a screenshot of that Mr Routard. That is indeed the most apt ode to the incredible Mara. I have had the pleasure of meeting her thrice but was able to be with her only once. (She used to be perpetually booked). Those two hours will remain as the most magical couple of hours I have ever spent with a woman. I think that was in 2015. I went back to Bernds at least four times in the next three years, making sure that they were Fridays since She had cut it down to only Fridays but unfortunately, I missed her every time; she somehow did not turn up on those days. Finally during my trip to Bernds in 2018, I was told that she had left for good. During our meet in 2015, she had told me that she was pursuing a professional course (I am not mentioning what it was to maintain her privacy) and that she would be leaving this work soon. I hope that Mara is happy wherever she is. God bless you Mara, just in case you ever read this piece.

IndianInFkk
10-29-20, 21:02
Bernds is one of the most friendly FKKs and the women as a rule never approach you. Once you sit with a girl and do a little chit-chat she may lean in for a kiss. At this point make up your mind whether you want to take her to the room or just politely turn away and say I'll get back later. You can feel her up all you want and still say NO, that's fine. Once she initiates a DFK and you too respond and she moves on to a BBJ in the sofa and you just sit there like a statue and then say NO to the room that is morally not right. There are no rigid rules but declining after a public BBJ is unprofessional and you will come across as a complete douchebag. Discuss everything about the service, price and agree upon the terms before getting intimate and stick by it like a gentleman. In Bernds you pay the total amount for the all the fun you had only when you leave the club. Keep it classy and professional!I have seen the tail end of the glory days at Bernds. This was between 2012 to 2015. I have had a number of chitchats over drinks with a number of old timer gentlemen at Bernds and from what I gathered from them, the golden period of Bernds was possibly in the 1990's and 2000's. But if the tail end of the glory days is something to go by, Bernds will remain as the greatest house of pleasure I have ever been to. It was never high on optics. It was never a place for those looking for fashion models but it did find some amazing beauties in the mix. But you never really went to Bernds for a eyefull. You went there to get your heartfull. However since 2016 or 17 the number of women kept down precipitously. I remember during my last visit in 2018, on a Friday there were just about 6 women. Not that it mattered to me, since I had known most of them for years and it felt great to just seat in the back garden, sipping a vodka, enjoying some freshly grilled sausages by Angie and chatting up with some old friends. Of course there would be a few trips to the rooms in between. Usually, I will reach there by 2pm and leave around 11 pm. Overnight stay at Reuter hotel! It is so nostalgic!

I just hope that Bernds is able to keep up with the times. Good to know it has come out of the Corona menace and opened it doors. Shall definitely visit during my next trip to Germany.

Poozer
11-16-20, 13:25
I have seen the tail end of the glory days at Bernds. This was between 2012 to 2015. I have had a number of chitchats over drinks with a number of old timer gentlemen at Bernds and from what I gathered from them, the golden period of Bernds was possibly in the 1990's and 2000's. But if the tail end of the glory days is something to go by, Bernds will remain as the greatest house of pleasure I have ever been to. It was never high on optics. It was never a place for those looking for fashion models but it did find some amazing beauties in the mix. But you never really went to Bernds for a eyefull. You went there to get your heartfull. However since 2016 or 17 the number of women kept down precipitously. I remember during my last visit in 2018, on a Friday there were just about 6 women. Not that it mattered to me, since I had known most of them for years and it felt great to just seat in the back garden, sipping a vodka, enjoying some freshly grilled sausages by Angie and chatting up with some old friends. Of course there would be a few trips to the rooms in between. Usually, I will reach there by 2pm and leave around 11 pm. Overnight stay at Reuter hotel! It is so nostalgic!

I just hope that Bernds is able to keep up with the times. Good to know it has come out of the Corona menace and opened it doors. Shall definitely visit during my next trip to Germany.Sorry to hear you think Bernd's has been going down hill. I have been visiting there two or three times a year for the past ten years, and I find the talent available is very variable. Some nights the place is humming, with lots of lovely ladies to choose from; other times, there was just Angie and Maria and maybe one or two others. I wouldn't complain about either to those two, in fact I have had fantastic sessions with both, but the choice was definitely more limited. Can anyone tell me what the present situation is? Is Bernd's open again? Are there limits on hours or numbers able to visit? I tried contacting them directly but their mailbox always seems to be full.

I regret never meeting the legendary Mara. Does anyone remember Tina? She was one of my favourites, also the tall slim blonde with a poodle called Mina.

Sirioja
11-16-20, 16:51
Sorry to hear you think Bernd's has been going down hill. I have been visiting there two or three times a year for the past ten years, and I find the talent available is very variable. Some nights the place is humming, with lots of lovely ladies to choose from; other times, there was just Angie and Maria and maybe one or two others. I wouldn't complain about either to those two, in fact I have had fantastic sessions with both, but the choice was definitely more limited. Can anyone tell me what the present situation is? Is Bernd's open again? Are there limits on hours or numbers able to visit? I tried contacting them directly but their mailbox always seems to be full.

I regret never meeting the legendary Mara. Does anyone remember Tina? She was one of my favourites, also the tall slim blonde with a poodle called Mina.German clubs are closed by law. Same for Austria, NL and even many Swiss kantons.

JackHammer0
12-26-20, 15:17
I was able to visit Bernd's only once, around July 2016 IIRC (I did a report in this very page, but am not digging through to verify the year). It was a wonderful time. I had the immense pleasure of having a couple sessions with Carmen, and one with Maria. In retrospect, I wish I had stuck with Carmen throughout the day. Maria had a pretty face and beautiful big tits, but her oral skills were nowhere near Carmen's and she made me feel her teeth rather roughly. But Carmen, oh my God, Carmen. Simply unforgettable deep throat with CIM, a long term fantasy of mine come true. I often dream of visiting Bernd's again, but I have heard Carmen retired.

I probably won't get another chance of visiting, so your reports let me live vicariously. I hope after CoVID is under control, that Bernd's reopens and new girls, that offer good service and are hopefully on the younger side, work there. I would so love to go back for girls with good smiles, great tits, warm hearts and that give great head and will take my load in their mouths.

Sonador
01-02-21, 14:38
I was able to visit Bernd's only once, around July 2016 IIRC (I did a report in this very page, but am not digging through to verify the year). It was a wonderful time. I had the immense pleasure of having a couple sessions with Carmen, and one with Maria. In retrospect, I wish I had stuck with Carmen throughout the day. Maria had a pretty face and beautiful big tits, but her oral skills were nowhere near Carmen's and she made me feel her teeth rather roughly. But Carmen, oh my God, Carmen. Simply unforgettable deep throat with CIM, a long term fantasy of mine come true. I often dream of visiting Bernd's again, but I have heard Carmen retired.

I probably won't get another chance of visiting, so your reports let me live vicariously. I hope after CoVID is under control, that Bernd's reopens and new girls, that offer good service and are hopefully on the younger side, work there. I would so love to go back for girls with good smiles, great tits, warm hearts and that give great head and will take my load in their mouths.Actually I discovered Bernds on 2009. And just like you I considered it as "a foot in paradise".

I spent wonderful moments with such legendary ladies like Katja (nuclear sex weapon of 40 years old at that time (I was 22), miss her so much), Mara (incredible skills with a (too rare) real Bush at pussy and a "Liv Ullmann" lovely face), Dana, Nathaly, Masha, etc.

I miss this time, with free fuck on the sofa during their "Couch Aktion Tag" on Friday, in the front of everybody, the so erotic, free, naughty atmosphere. I miss the Bernds. I miss THIS Bernds (Anyway, just like you I hope that a new generation of (not so) new girls will "make Bernds great again" (Trump, get the f. Out of there, LOL).

I will be ready!

Sirioja
01-03-21, 05:39
Visited twice, because I wanted to know, expensive entry for quite low quality for foods. Never found to go to room. Not a place for me when I need beauty, elegance and charm to inspire my desire. But I remember a narrow curvy up and down with a narrow small bridge road around which was really fun.

ExpatLover
01-04-21, 07:20
Visited twice, because I wanted to know, expensive entry for quite low quality for foods. Never found to go to room. Not a place for me when I need beauty, elegance and charm to inspire my desire. But I remember a narrow curvy up and down with a narrow small bridge road around which was really fun.I was there 1 time, only veteran girls around, very narrow LU less than 10 girls. You really felt that they were over fucked, not my cup of tea at all. I left after 1 hour without any room and never went there again. For me only beauty matters, I am not paying for skills.

George Bickham
01-04-21, 16:24
The posts from Indian and Routard brought back happy memories of be in its glory days.

My first visit was around 2002, when there was still a little swimming pool that nobody used in what became the TV room, and a big horseshoe bar downstairs. It was small with a busy party atmosphere, and when there was a big Messe in Koln it was often full to bursting. But the atmosphere was normally like a popular neighborhood bar where the regulars all knew each other except that once they had chatted for a while, they settled down for a public BJ on the sofa. I remember one particularly busy evening with girls frantically BJ-ing their prospective partners in the corridor by the entrance as they waited for rooms to come free. Happy days.

One day in 2004 an attractive young girl with a gamine look, a pageboy haircut and a little black Bush was sitting shyly in the upstairs room, and later that I day I made my first acquaintance with Mara. She was bored with doing dead-end jobs with low pay; a friend had introduced her to Bernds and she was giving it a try she didn't know how long she would stay. We had a really gentle, enjoyable session and I remember thinking afterwards 'what a lovely, friendly person' and hoping that she would stay.

We met up a couple more times; she got increasingly popular and booked, and after a couple of years I shifted my attentions to PartyTreff Mettmann and Atlantis in Altenstadt (in itself quite a place, now long gone). But while Atlantis in particular had its share of lookers, the sheer consistency and quality of the service at Bernds eventually drew me back around 2007. By then Mara had matured physically and mentally into a confident young woman who knew what she did, what she liked and what she wanted, and we started having fun again.

I had some amazing sessions at Bernds. Memories of Princess, Sandy, Katja, Babsi, Jenni / Eleni and Brandi still come to mind. Then from about 2010 the place started going downhill fewer older girls, fewer men, fewer sessions was the story of a downward spiral.

But Mara was still there and, like Routard, she was the reason I kept on going back. She was simply one of the nicest, friendliest people I have ever met in her quiet way, so every session was like meeting up with an old girlfriend. You had her undivided attention while she was with you, and then she would move on and give the same undivided attention to someone else, while pausing to tidy up towels or glasses. And we had some fantastic active sessions, as well as some very gentle and tender ones. There was something about her figure as it matured, always with that little black Bush, that did it for me every time.

I was really pleased when she started preparing herself for a second (and less old) profession, and glad to have helped fund her through her studies. I knew that she would be giving up towards the end of 2018 and managed a session with her over the summer to say goodbye, but there was a little tinge of sadness when I read about her last day in the September.

After Mara retired there was no reason for me to go back to Berne's and after trying a few places I found that Babylon in Elsdorf has the nearest thing to the Bernds party feeling of old albeit with no couch BJ any more and with a more variable level of service from the WGs.

As Routard says, Mara was a both a legend also and probably the nicest girlfriend one could hope to have for an hour or two. I wish her continued success in her new life would that there were more people like her. So if you're reading this, Mara, thanks again for the memories.

Sirioja
01-05-21, 05:44
I was there 1 time, only veteran girls around, very narrow LU less than 10 girls. You really felt that they were over fucked, not my cup of tea at all. I left after 1 hour without any room and never went there again. For me only beauty matters, I am not paying for skills.Kind of RTC, worth for those looking for AO, more than for beauties.

FlurkMan
01-08-21, 22:10
I was there 1 time, only veteran girls around, very narrow LU less than 10 girls. It must be Covid or my low IQ, I'm afraid, but I can't pinpoint the meaning of "LU".

It's not in the list of abbreviations apparently. What does it stand for?

Downandup
01-09-21, 08:55
Kind of RTC, worth for those looking for AO, more than for beauties.But at extra €50 cost as of several years ago, it may not be available when they reopen.

Downandup
01-09-21, 08:58
It must be Covid or my low IQ, I'm afraid, but I can't pinpoint the meaning of "LU".

It's not in the list of abbreviations apparently. What does it stand for?Line Up. It means that the establishment would have all the available girls line up for you to make your choice, something that might happen in a brothel but in the FKK context it refers to all the girls in the club.

ExpatLover
01-09-21, 11:35
But at extra 50 cost as of several years ago, it may not be available when they reopen.Even the girl will pay me I will never do AO with a prostitute, my health matters more than a little bit more pleasure.

Sirioja
01-09-21, 12:39
But at extra 50 cost as of several years ago, it may not be available when they reopen.I think to remember Bernds reopened on 2020 between confine, but didn't visit when beauty is much more attractive for me than AO. AO would only worth for me with a chic elegant sophisticated but natural beauty behaving lovely sweet for sex like at home. Can experience with few and when it happens, they don t ask for extra, no talk about, just becoming natural standard on repeating without talking about, and of course, better to be clever enough to never tell, even when bad end, for girl safety and also because only worth if with a bit of safety, not with girls fucked AO in RTC, nor with girls proposing to many in normal clubs, like one used to at LR, one who turned crazy at Sharks and one ex RTC now at Samya. More enjoyable when no money asked and a bit exclusive. I love when girls don t ask for extra, one who was not new in this business even forgetting for extended time at Amesia incredible when she gave back key to desk, she was lucky I m the most honest when I say something in room, when I could save 80 CHF. But I didn't pay for many extra which could be asked, make girls more attractive for me. Of course, never dirty sex but more like at home with me. I m not frustrated about women, I prefer to feel again a bit of my past real life, I look and work for this way for sex.

FlurkMan
01-10-21, 07:24
To Downandup: thanks for explaining the meaning of LU / LineUp.

As soon as FKK's reopen I will certainly be tempted to have a very close look at this club, especially as it seems to have preserved its intimate character of a typical local club in a small German village.

Looks to me like a house with "international" girls and some local ones aiming at the local family man (others also being welcome, of course). I prefer that kind of business model over the typically "international" FKK's.

Maxime
01-10-21, 09:37
But at extra 50 cost as of several years ago, it may not be available when they reopen.The AO option is the only reason this club still exists. It is great to visit it once in your life, for the typical ambiance, but without the AO option, the looks of the girls will not attract many mongers to go there IMHO.

Sirioja
01-10-21, 15:18
The AO option is the only reason this club still exists. It is great to visit it once in your life, for the typical ambiance, but without the AO option, the looks of the girls will not attract many mongers to go there IMHO.Yes, many go for AO to Bernds, but most of Germans don t run after beauty but just sex, many old Germans going to cheap RTC. In Switzerland, old Swiss like to fuck German girls, for revenge fucking Germany.

Downandup
01-11-21, 10:52
Yes, many go for AO to BerndsAO is not the attraction here, this is the original FKK that people visit because it's more of a club house. The later FKK's have a different atmosphere to Bernd's.

Sonador
01-12-21, 10:34
Of course this club has lost some of his queens on last few years, but I've never considered this club as cheap with low quality LU.

It has been well known for the great skills of the ladies.

And I admit that it has been a real surprise for me to discover here that this place is well known for AO offers. I have been there from 2009 to 2014 (only one time since in 2018) and I never had this offer with the ladies.

For sure with some Katja or Mara it should have been something. Even if I think that I should have say "no" .

Anyway, yes the ladies are not necessary young and fresh, but skills of beautiful matures are pretty great too sometimes. And Magda or Maria are not so old.

Sirioja
01-12-21, 19:19
AO is not the attraction here, this is the original FKK that people visit because it's more of a club house. The later FKK's have a different atmosphere to Bernd's.I doubt guys looking for elegant beauties like me, often go. Didn't find one on my 2 visits, on 2014 and maybe 2017 or 2018. Maybe I was not on the good day, twice on Friday. Expensive entry compare to low level foods and looks.

BigBuddy69
01-12-21, 20:24
And I admit that it has been a real surprise for me to discover here that this place is well known for AO offers. I have been there from 2009 to 2014 (only one time since in 2018) and I never had this offer with the ladies.Didn't you know? Some guys are so skilled with women that they get the best offers although they just visited the club once or twice.

Or maybe that's just gossip from serial posters.

FlurkMan
01-12-21, 23:09
From what I read here I would say that Bernd's is in some ways comparable to SKY in Wuppertal (Deutscher Ring 40).

SKY is a very old German club. I'm afraid to say that its installations and amenities have hardly been modernized since the nineties or eighties of seventies?

But the ladies / girls present! Mainly in their thirties of forties and almost all Spanish speaking Latinas. With more experience and mileage than most men can possibly imagine!

As soon as corona is over I plan to compare the Bernd's and SKY ladies from within shooting range.

Downandup
01-13-21, 09:16
From what I read here I would say that Bernd's is in some ways comparable to SKY in Wuppertal (Deutscher Ring 40).

SKY is a very old German club. I'm afraid to say that its installations and amenities have hardly been modernized since the nineties or eighties of seventies?

But the ladies / girls present! Mainly in their thirties of forties and almost all Spanish speaking Latinas. With more experience and mileage than most men can possibly imagine!

As soon as corona is over I plan to compare the Bernd's and SKY ladies from within shooting range.You should visit both to understand that there is no comparison.

Maxime
01-13-21, 12:06
You should visit both to understand that there is no comparison.Indeed. I would visit Bernds so now and then (for the good service, not for the looks of the girls there). And Sky never again. The service there is great, but only if you like chubby latin ladies. Oral services like DFK and BBJJ and CIM / CIF are top there, and at a very low price.

Sonador
01-14-21, 00:18
IOral services like DFK and BBJJ and CIM / CIF are top there, and at a very low price.Sorry, you mean it at Bernds or SKY?

Maxime
01-14-21, 10:45
Sorry, you mean it at Bernds or SKY?I ment Sky (in Bernds also very good service. But at normal prices). And some Latin fans experience Latin kissing (in Sky and eslewhere) as the best in the world.

Downandup
06-08-21, 20:06
Bernd's website says that they opened today.

JoeZakary
06-08-21, 20:54
Bernd's website says that they opened today.I don't read german, does it say you need to be completely vaccinated (2 doses) or just vaccinated (one dose enough) ??

Thrymiir
06-08-21, 20:57
I don't read german, does it say you need to be completely vaccinated (2 doses) or just vaccinated (one dose enough) ??Always fully vaccinated in Germany. So for most vaccinations that will be two doses.

ExpatLover
06-08-21, 21:34
I don't read german, does it say you need to be completely vaccinated (2 doses) or just vaccinated (one dose enough) ??Need the vaccination pass which means 2 dosis but you can enter with a simple test from the day.

Maxime
06-08-21, 21:51
I don't read german, does it say you need to be completely vaccinated (2 doses) or just vaccinated (one dose enough) ??Fully vaccinated, overhere that means 2 doses of Pfizer, Moderna or AZ or 1 doses of Janssen.

Or: negatieve PCR or antigen test.

Or: proof of cured from Corona.

Club indeed opened today. Almost all clubs in NRW are re-opening this and next week now.

JoeZakary
06-08-21, 22:03
Fully vaccinated, overhere that means 2 doses of Pfizer, Moderna or AZ or 1 doses of Janssen.

Or: negatieve PCR or antigen test.

Or: proof of cured from Corona.

Club indeed opened today. Almost all clubs in NRW are re-opening this and next week now.Do you all think they will ease off restrictions for partially vaccinated people? My 2nd dose is not until 2 months, don't feel like paying for a test when I fully know I'm healthy.

Thampi62
06-09-21, 05:15
I don't read german, does it say you need to be completely vaccinated (2 doses) or just vaccinated (one dose enough) ??Search the website through google map in your mobile and open in google chrome. You can opt english translated version. I love Bernd's even if it is small. I enjy that family type atmosphere.Happy to see its open

ExpatLover
06-09-21, 05:32
Do you all think they will ease off restrictions for partially vaccinated people? My 2nd dose is not until 2 months, don't feel like paying for a test when I fully know I'm healthy.No you need to be fully vaccinated, but you can buy tests everywhere even in Lidl or Roossman around 5 euros, it is not a big deal. I am travelling a lot through Europe by car and never face any issue, have done 0 test, I am always saying I am travelling professionally. For sure on the phone all the hotels will tell you to get a test, vaccine proof but in reality when you are there it is business as usual. Again the problem is not the test or the vaccine but the virus and I still believe visiting prostitutes is at high.

Maxime
06-09-21, 07:11
Do you all think they will ease off restrictions for partially vaccinated people? My 2nd dose is not until 2 months, don't feel like paying for a test when I fully know I'm healthy.I think only in Austria they accept "first vaccin dose" as enough, in Germany you need both (or Janssen) or test. You can do test in almost every town in Germany. And even some clubs start to offer this service themselves, to make it even more easy. But indeed it is a hurdle, also because registration comes with it.

Excess
06-22-21, 14:32
Indeed. I would visit Bernds so now and then (for the good service, not for the looks of the girls there). And Sky never again. The service there is great, but only if you like chubby latin ladies. Oral services like DFK and BBJJ and CIM / CIF are top there, and at a very low price.Is this, SKY, the (very old) Cocoon club? MY first FKK!

Christian G
06-22-21, 18:03
I think only in Austria they accept "first vaccin dose" as enough.22 days after the first you can travel to Austria, and go to the FKKs without test.

ExpatLover
06-22-21, 18:40
22 days after the first you can travel to Austria, and go to the FKKs without test.Without test but does it mean without risk, today Israel number 1 country in the world with Pfister vaccine was speaking about the Indian variant and the high risk to get sick even vaccinated. But no problem mongers want to fuck it is more important than everything else. So sad to see how many guys are controlled by there libido.

Carpaccio18
06-22-21, 21:11
Without test but does it mean without risk, today Israel number 1 country in the world with Pfister vaccine was speaking about the Indian variant and the high risk to get sick even vaccinated. But no problem mongers want to fuck it is more important than everything else. So sad to see how many guys are controlled by there libido.Even sadder to live in fear of living.

JoeZakary
06-23-21, 05:00
Even sadder to live in fear of living.Thank you.

Thampi62
06-23-21, 05:29
Is this, SKY, the (very old) Cocoon club? MY first FKK!Bernd introduced the first FKK club in Germany 32 years ago in Hennef. Even if it is a small club, I love the atmosphere there. I felt it like in a family. No upfront money and only few people, so there is an intimacy IMHO.

Sonador
06-25-21, 22:37
And the ladies have sooooooo much talent and sexual skills!

Anyone has been there since the beginning of the month?

Sonador
07-07-21, 10:13
No news? No one has been there since the last month?

Maybe I'll go there this summer, I miss this kinky place so much.

Other subject, guess what? Katja, the Russian MILF, the sex bomb who left the place since few years is back in the business (But not at Bernds, here: https://www.lustvolle-gespielinnen.de/katrin.

Only those who have enjoyed her skills before will know how about she is. Rooooar LOL.

Smoke Light
07-08-21, 02:43
No news? No one has been there since the last month?

Maybe I'll go there this summer, I miss this kinky place so much.

Other subject, guess what? Katja, the Russian MILF, the sex bomb who left the place since few years is back in the business (But not at Bernds, here: https://www.lustvolle-gespielinnen.de/katrin.

Only those who have enjoyed her skills before will know how about she is. Rooooar LOL.Katja's BJ is absolutely super, an Olympic champion, impossible not to finish in her mouth. She is Polish. And she takes every single drop to the end so willingly. She is well known on German forums. Amazing personality, kindest girl. Nice to know she is working and thanks for the link, she is in Porz, right across the river from Samya. If I visit Bernds next month, I will report.

Sonador
07-12-21, 07:28
Katja's BJ is absolutely super, an Olympic champion, impossible not to finish in her mouth. She is Polish. And she takes every single drop to the end so willingly. She is well known on German forums. Amazing personality, kindest girl. Nice to know she is working and thanks for the link, she is in Porz, right across the river from Samya. If I visit Bernds next month, I will report.Oh, she is Polish? I've always thought she was from Russia.

Anyway, she is well known on German forums? Where please? I have been looking for some news about her but without any success. Maybe she also work with another nickname.

Thanks anyway.

Ascari
07-13-21, 03:01
Katja's BJ is absolutely super, an Olympic champion, impossible not to finish in her mouth. She is Polish. And she takes every single drop to the end so willingly. She is well known on German forums. Amazing personality, kindest girl. Nice to know she is working and thanks for the link, she is in Porz, right across the river from Samya. If I visit Bernds next month, I will report.Katja / Katrin MILF is not Polish. She is Russian. I think you're confusing her with the Polish Katja (30 years old) who worked in Bernds under the same name after she left the place.

Smoke Light
07-13-21, 19:04
Katja / Katrin MILF is not Polish. She is Russian. I think you're confusing her with the Polish Katja (30 years old) who worked in Bernds under the same name after she left the place.Great, all clear now. I never met the Russian girl, only Polish Katja. Both seem like unforgettable life experiences. Bernds is on my list for August.

Jon75
07-14-21, 08:43
There used to be a tattooed German MILF brunette, rather curvy who was giving massage at Bernd's. She was pretty and very tanned, dressed as a nurse with a white gown, is she still operating? She was top notch.

PaulMadrid
07-17-21, 07:29
There used to be a tattooed German MILF brunette, rather curvy who was giving massage at Bernd's. She was pretty and very tanned, dressed as a nurse with a white gown, is she still operating? She was top notch.Julia.

Spoke only German. Siliconed and tattooed. Over time, she moved from masseuse to mainstream lounge and basement. Sweet and intelligent and a pleasure to be with. You're right. No mention of her since the June re-opening.

Also disappeared / retired over the past 16 months. Elisa (RO) (bright, curvy, playful and long-standing member of the cast) and Lizzie (DE) (fluo pink hair, arrived maybe only a year before the pandemic).

Also Edith, the evening shift theke, retired after the first closure.

On the positive side, the second re-opening has seen the return of Nina (BG) (very slim, short blonde hair, late 30's or more, Italian-speaking, quite a performer).

All based on what I read and hear. I might be incomplete. I hope to make a visit soon. Hoping for a "new normal".

Thanks, guys, for the updates.

Ascari
07-17-21, 20:55
Julia is expected back soon. Elisa quit and is not coming back. No news from Lizzy since March 2020. Turkish Suzan was back for the first time last Thursday.

PaulMadrid
07-17-21, 22:23
Julia.

Spoke only German. Siliconed and tattooed. Over time, she moved from masseuse to mainstream lounge and basement. Sweet and intelligent and a pleasure to be with. You're right. No mention of her since the June re-opening.

Also disappeared / retired over the past 16 months. Elisa (RO) (bright, curvy, playful and long-standing member of the cast) and Lizzie (DE) (fluo pink hair, arrived maybe only a year before the pandemic).

Also Edith, the evening shift theke, retired after the first closure.

On the positive side, the second re-opening has seen the return of Nina (BG) (very slim, short blonde hair, late 30's or more, Italian-speaking, quite a performer).

All based on what I read and hear. I might be incomplete. I hope to make a visit soon. Hoping for a "new normal".

Thanks, guys, for the updates.I forgot one more.

Sandra (DE) (masseuse, but not only!) had also been on the team for a long time, but didn't come back after the first closure or, apparently, the second. She has a great pair of hands, and other talents, for which she had a regular clientele.

Maybe some of these fine ladies will come back.

Ascari
07-27-21, 02:07
Sadly Sandra also quit the saunaclub life. She is not coming back.

Smoke Light
08-03-21, 11:31
Visited Bernds three days last week.

Girls I met: Candy, Cleo (short for Cleopatra, a crazy sexy MILF), Bianca (a 20-something stunner who would be branded absolute top in places like Sharks), Mary (sweet girl with tattoos), Susan (she is so young and shy and beautiful just impossible not to take her to the room LOL), and Isa (Issa) with an amazing body.

Had sessions with each girl except Susan because she was too busy with regulars, but she is next on my next visit agenda.

Each night had a room with Candy. Amazing looks for a girl in her 30's and the behavior of a sexwife. Passionate, hot, energetic. She had a real big O in one of the rooms. Women like her are quite rare.

A trio with Candy and Bianca. Classic session, these women understand the client's needs without a spoken word, paying close attention to each gesture and keeping a constant eye contact. My balls were treated with amazing attention with non-stop touching and licking. Fucked Bianca doggy, then mish with Bianca's happy smile and teasing tongue play. Completion in mish inside Candy with balls licked by Bianca. A year and a half of being locked in my house back home and now this. I don't want this trip to end.

The Hof as charming and unforgettable as ever. The basement couch action is well and alive. WiFi is nice to have during breaks between the sessions, available in the lockers for quick checks and in the relaxation room downstairs.

Akibono
08-04-21, 07:00

Girls I met: Candy, Cleo (short for Cleopatra, a crazy sexy MILF), Bianca (a 20-something stunner who would be branded absolute top in places like Sharks), Mary (sweet girl with tattoos), Susan (she is so young and shy and beautiful just impossible not to take her to the room LOL), and Isa (Issa) with an amazing body.

Had sessions with each girl except Susan because she was too busy with regulars, but she is next on my next visit agenda.

Each night had a room with Candy. Amazing looks for a girl in her 30's and the behavior of a sexwife. Passionate, hot, energetic. She had a real big O in one of the rooms. Women like her are quite rare.

A trio with Candy and Bianca. Classic session, these women understand the client's needs without a spoken word, paying close attention to each gesture and keeping a constant eye contact. My balls were treated with amazing attention with non-stop touching and licking. Fucked Bianca doggy, then mish with Bianca's happy smile and teasing tongue play. Completion in mish inside Candy with balls licked by Bianca. A year and a half of being locked in my house back home and now this. I don't want this trip to end..Excellent. I may put it back on my list. At time like this, smaller clubs may hold an advantage. Fewer people means fewer infections. Especially if the same people show up.

ExpatLover
08-04-21, 18:45

A trio with Candy and Bianca. Classic session, these women understand the client's needs without a spoken word, paying close attention to each gesture and keeping a constant eye contact. My balls were treated with amazing attention with non-stop touching and licking. Fucked Bianca doggy, then mish with Bianca's happy smile and teasing tongue play. Completion in mish inside Candy with balls licked by Bianca. A year and a half of being locked in my house back home and now this. I don't want this trip to end.

The Hof as charming and unforgettable as ever. The basement couch action is well and alive. WiFi is nice to have during breaks between the sessions, available in the lockers for quick checks and in the relaxation room downstairs.Prostitutes still having a big O with a monger, who still believe this kind of stories. So many naďve guys around very very good for the prostitutes.

Sirioja
08-05-21, 03:35
Prostitutes still having a big O with a monger, who still believe this kind of stories. So many nave guys around very very good for the prostitutes.With all your claimed rooms, and You never experienced? Sad. Many are polite and say thank You. Not complicated to know if porn fake or real with facts. But having real orgasm don't mean the girl is so happy.

Smoke Light
08-05-21, 12:27
Prostitutes still having a big O with a monger, who still believe this kind of stories. So many nave guys around very very good for the prostitutes.Big O is a joke when monger chases 20-something yr old stunners. MILFs are often more open to enjoyable sessions with clients. I suggest you swing by the Hof and get a first hand experience. Rules have exceptions LOL.

Sonador
08-09-21, 10:52
The Hof as charming and unforgettable as ever. The basement couch action is well and alive.Does it mean bareback blowjobs (sometimes 'till the end) possible on the public couch action again? That was somethin.' All these ladies with sexy position, all these blowjobs and sex in public. I hope so much this time to come back (even with a covered blowjob if needed, LOL).

Smoke Light
08-09-21, 16:44
Does it mean bareback blowjobs (sometimes 'till the end) possible on the public couch action again? That was somethin.' All these ladies with sexy position, all these blowjobs and sex in public. I hope so much this time to come back (even with a covered blowjob if needed, LOL).I can assure you won't regret your visit. The important thing is for the clubs to stay open. Some ladies may take a vacation break till the end of August.

Gino02
08-10-21, 23:57
Does it mean bareback blowjobs (sometimes 'till the end) possible on the public couch action again? That was somethin.' All these ladies with sexy position, all these blowjobs and sex in public. I hope so much this time to come back (even with a covered blowjob if needed, LOL).I don't know situation right now, but in my last trip Jan-Feb 2020, I was told by the girls nothing without condom allowed in the upstairs couches, but anything is possible in the basement couches. So first I started with a girl in the basement couches, two other girls and a guy were watching, after few minutes I invited younger hotter of the two audience girls. It was so much fun to switch pussies without the hassle (and dick-downers) of condoms and then ultimately creampie in one pussy and then again keep fucking the other pussy. Some people walked in, sat and went away of the area now and then nonchalantly LOL. Man that memory is still imprinted in my head! Please don't ask me the girls' names, I don't want them to be in any trouble. That said, most girls in Bernds are pretty open minded for anything and everything, so you should be just fine. My usual line "I hate fucking condoms" usually makes the girls laugh, relaxes them to get to work on me the way I like it haha.

Have a great time, and report back brother.

Sonador
08-16-21, 09:03
It was so much fun to switch pussies without the hassle (and dick-downers) of condoms and then ultimately creampie in one pussy and then again keep fucking the other pussy. Some people walked in, sat and went away of the area now and then nonchalantly LOL. My usual line "I hate fucking condoms" usually makes the girls laugh, relaxes them to get to work on me the way I like it haha.Holy Graal! LOL That's a review, many thanks guy.

OK so on the basement couches, if I announce clearly my wishes, anything seems possible. Good to know.

And about the ladies, did you negotiate the bareback pleasures or you just said your famous line and then they understood and made the job by themselves? Normally there's an extra no?

As Smoke Light said, clubs need to keep opened so the good old services are maintained.

Have a great time, and report back brother.If I go, for sure I will.

Gino02
08-16-21, 18:11
Holy Graal! LOL That's a review, many thanks guy.

OK so on the basement couches, if I announce clearly my wishes, anything seems possible. Good to know.

And about the ladies, did you negotiate the bareback pleasures or you just said your famous line and then they understood and made the job by themselves? Normally there's an extra no?

As Smoke Light said, clubs need to keep opened so the good old services are maintained.

If I go, for sure I will.Thank you man. In that particular session, the first girl already knew me from before and knew what I like and I always pay her 50 e extra for AO (she is / was one of the hottest at the Hof, under 30 and probably in top 10% in looks and in top 5% in service in any mainstream FKK). The second girl who joined us didn't ask any extra, there was not even any money talk, but the service was so good I voluntarily gave her 50 e tip, I'm pretty sure she'll remember me if I see her again. These girls fuck so many new guys every week, but still remember every person next time you meet her. That always amazes me.

Sonador
08-17-21, 09:57
These girls fuck so many new guys every week, but still remember every person next time you meet her. That always amazes me.Thanks for the answer. Yet, it's incredible their memory, I have met Erika there more than ten years ago and after five years without a visit she sees me and say "Hey you, what's new? I remember your big dick, I will tell to my colleague" with a big smile. Amazing, LOL.

Sonador
08-17-21, 10:09
she is / was one of the hottest at the Hof, under 30 and probably in top 10% in looks and in top 5% in service in any mainstream FKKDon't know why. But I am 99% sure you are talking about the gorgeous Maria, LOL.

Gino02
08-17-21, 23:03
Don't know why. But I am 99% sure you are talking about the gorgeous Maria, LOL.Haha I'm going to take the 5th on who that was. But yes Bulgarian Maria is gorgeous! Have you seen her 4-5 years ago? When I saw her first time, I was like WTF such a model like beauty is doing here LOL.

Sirioja
08-18-21, 07:29
Don't know why. But I am 99% sure you are talking about the gorgeous Maria, LOL.We really all don't have same eyes and same than for Amira at Dietzenbach. On a few times, I gave a try to Bernds because I was told there was a pretty girl, I saw milky skin Maria arriving downstairs alone while I was biting my dick since a while and except her natural tits and skin color, but if you are not into AO, then no reason to pay for her average face, not what I call a beauty. I don't say she is not good for AO sex, when I don't know. Same, no wow for gypsy look Amira at Dietzenbach, not my standard for look when I need to dream in front of beauty. Bernds and Dietzenbach and other RTC are not to find beauties.

Sonador
08-19-21, 07:20
Haha I'm going to take the 5th on who that was.LOL, sorry I did not understand the line. (I only discovered Maria at my last trip in Bernds, in August 2018. I first thought she was new but she told me she started at Bernds around 2010. Incredible I didn't see her before.

And Sirioja is right, we may not have the same eyes. Or due to the body of Maria I didn't check upper than her marvelous breasts haha. No honestly, not the most friendly face but nice lady (and these legs, and that ass, and those bubbies, etc.).

I remember, I sat upstairs, between her and Erika (she has changed a lot threw the years.). We talked a little in English (don't remember about what), then Maria laughed, removed my towel and said "OK you give me cock and I make blowjob." And then just like the good old days, she sat in doggy position on the sofa and started to blow me bareback. Oh great it was. And Erika smiling "Good girl Maria! Make him hard!" Then we left for a room in the front of the showers to fuck with condom.

Later, I spent my time walking around (boring time) and saw Maria playing with a customer in downstairs area. What a surprise for me when I discovered her shagging the guy on the couch, he was sat on the sofa, she was sat on him. AO.

Very exciting show, but first time I noticed that AO was possible in that club. Never seen here before.

Only after I discovered your comments here about that, LOL.

The sad thing is that I knew the Bernds for all the "cheap price / great pleasure" services (CIM as a standard). But on that time when I talked with Maria in 2018, everything had become an extra.

Sirioja
08-19-21, 22:12
LOL, sorry I did not understand the line. (I only discovered Maria at my last trip in Bernds, in August 2018. I first thought she was new but she told me she started at Bernds around 2010. Incredible I didn't see her before.

And Sirioja is right, we may not have the same eyes. Or due to the body of Maria I didn't check upper than her marvelous breasts haha. No honestly, not the most friendly face but nice lady (and these legs, and that ass, and those bubbies, etc.).

I remember, I sat upstairs, between her and Erika (she has changed a lot threw the years.). We talked a little in English (don't remember about what), then Maria laughed, removed my towel and said "OK you give me cock and I make blowjob." And then just like the good old days, she sat in doggy position on the sofa and started to blow me bareback. Oh great it was. And Erika smiling "Good girl Maria! Make him hard!" Then we left for a room in the front of the showers to fuck with condom..Guys go to Bernds for AO, not to find a top beauty.

PaulMadrid
08-27-21, 07:45
It appears that Sara has moved to Babylon.

Best described as quiet, slim and horny. Until recently, a "teeny".

She, with Bianca, considerably reduced the average age of the Hof cast.

Simultaneously learnt German and English from zero, as well as the languages of her colleagues (Romanian, Bulgarian and Polish). And also some Dutch for some clients. Smart girl.

Even with limited words, she is very intense.

I think the Hof was her first club (am I correct? It will be interesting to see how she finds Babylon. A completely different scene.

Wait and see.

Kurva!

Downandup
09-08-21, 15:17
I stopped by yesterday but they only had three girls, I plan to return tomorrow.

Wry Cooter
09-11-21, 20:12
Were they remarkable in any way? How did the second visit go?

I stopped by yesterday but they only had three girls, I plan to return tomorrow.

Downandup
09-12-21, 08:54
Were they remarkable in any way? How did the second visit go?The second visit was good, Bernd's is back to the way it was. I had heard that Maria was back but I did not see her.

Wry Cooter
09-18-21, 18:44
Any young, slender women like the now departed Sara?

The second visit was good, Bernd's is back to the way it was. I had heard that Maria was back but I did not see her.

Maxime
09-19-21, 07:04
Any young, slender women like the now departed Sara?Sara is now in Babylon, still offering mediocre service at best if you are lucky.

PaulMadrid
10-17-21, 17:34
Unfortunately I haven't been back since the summer re-opening. I'm hoping it will be soon.

The Hof has more "regulars" than most, both on the ladies' and the guys' sides.

From public and private sources, I've tried to put together the current, post-pandemic lady regulars. Of course, some girls take off for a day, or even for a few weeks. But this is my best estimate.

Established entertainers since a while (at least for me. I've banged them all):

Maria.

Erika.

Cleo.

Nina.

Bianka.

Anni.

Recent arrivals (at least for me. I haven't yet had the pleasure to meet them):

Candy.

Isa.

There have been a couple of others who don't seem to have stayed. This list is open.

I won't even try to list the courtesans who no longer grace the couches with their presence. Once I start with regulars in February 2020, I wouldn't know how far back to go. This forum is 200 pages long and the first entries refer to Deutsche Marks and girls from Yugoslavia! Already pre-pandemic is another era. Everyone's list of "hope she comes back" is different.

Nostalgia is over-rated. Let's look to the future. The cast is renewing itself. Enjoy mixing the well-known charms with the new faces!

Optimist
10-18-21, 10:31
Any young, slender women like the now departed Sara?Hi Wry. There are a couple of slender women, but not under 30 years.

Optimist
10-18-21, 11:45
Hi Wry. There are a couple of slender women, but not under 30 years.I correct myself (anyone under 35 looks the same to me: the) - one is in early 20's, one at end of 20's, one in early 30's.

Wry Cooter
10-22-21, 05:26
Thanks Op, nice to hear from you and thanks for the info. I've checked some of the other boards as well, I hope to get back there soon!

I correct myself (anyone under 35 looks the same to me: the) - one is in early 20's, one at end of 20's, one in early 30's.

Johncr04
11-05-21, 18:35
Just found out I have a very short trip to the NRW this Sunday / Monday and wanted to make the most of it. I would like to visit is Bernd's which the website says will not open on Sundays. Curious of people's thoughts on whether Bernd's is worth going to in the early afternoon of a Monday? I am mainly after the great service and would love to experience the couch action downstairs the way it used to be. (I'll be heading to Arabella on Sunday evening and curious what folks think of that time of night there. Anyone here with an opinion would be great, but I'll also throw that question in the multi-club AO thread). Thank you all for the great info here. I hope to be able to add to it after my visit.

Take care all!

PaulMadrid
11-07-21, 08:39
Just found out I have a very short trip to the NRW this Sunday / Monday and wanted to make the most of it. I would like to visit is Bernd's which the website says will not open on Sundays. Curious of people's thoughts on whether Bernd's is worth going to in the early afternoon of a Monday? I am mainly after the great service and would love to experience the couch action downstairs the way it used to be. (I'll be heading to Arabella on Sunday evening and curious what folks think of that time of night there. Anyone here with an opinion would be great, but I'll also throw that question in the multi-club AO thread). Thank you all for the great info here. I hope to be able to add to it after my visit.

Take care all!IMHO any day of the week is a roll of the dice in the Hof. But there might be fewer ladies on Monday, compared to Friday.

I would expect to find 4-5 of the regulars (without knowing which). If I haven't been there for a month or more, there could also be 1-2 newbies.

There hasn't been an email newsletter for a very long time. This sometimes updates the cast list.

You can always call reception after 13.00 to see who's there (and if you're nearby).

Personally, I enjoy rolling the dice and I follow the flow and the mood of those present.

Fixed expectations can lead to disappointment.

ArtVande
04-22-22, 21:08
Hi folks,

My favorite forum thread in ISG has been quiet. I was curious to know if anyone has recently been to Bernds and would appreciate any feedback. I was in Bernds before COVID and was wondering if anyone has recently visited. Seems like a lifetime ago since COVID happened.

PaulMadrid
04-23-22, 06:52
First visit for many months. Apart from checking your Covid vaccination and the Perspex screens at the counters, I found everything more or less as it was in February 2020.

I arrived on Friday at 2 pm and was in my first room (with Anni) by 2.30. The 9 girls were already matched in numbers by 8-10 men. Average age of the girls was about 30. For the men it was double that. Covid kilos and cellulite increased on some girls, on others not at all. The main group in the garden, a smaller group in the lounge and no-one downstairs.

When I emerged around 4, the male population had more than doubled. None of the girls were sitting around. There was no fuss or panic. Quick shower, fresh towel and next room. It was like that for 2-3 hours. No public action. I ate and sat it out (except for a short room with Maria), knowing it probably wouldn't stay like that.

About 7.30, the male-female numbers were evenly matched again. I had a super room with Isa. When we finished, I followed the sound of salsa music downstairs. The place was buzzing. Six girls were having fun, dancing together, knocking back Baileys on ice. The work surge was over and it was time to dance. There were still some rooms done. Longer and more hard-core than the afternoon, I thought.

The atmosphere in the Hof is like the weather in the mountains. It can change completely in 10 minutes. You can go from boredom (all the girls busy) to high excitement (one of your pets comes and sits on your knee) with no warning.

Rosi was there from about 6. She runs the place with a firm hand and the girls respect her.

Anni, Cleo, Erika, Emma, Evelyn, Isa, Maria, Mia, Tina.

Gino02
04-23-22, 21:09
First visit for many months. Apart from checking your Covid vaccination and the Perspex screens at the counters, I found everything more or less as it was in February 2020.

I arrived on Friday at 2 pm and was in my first room (with Anni) by 2.30. The 9 girls were already matched in numbers by 8-10 men. Average age of the girls was about 30. For the men it was double that. Covid kilos and cellulite increased on some girls, on others not at all. The main group in the garden, a smaller group in the lounge and no-one downstairs.

When I emerged around 4, the male population had more than doubled. None of the girls were sitting around. There was no fuss or panic. Quick shower, fresh towel and next room. It was like that for 2-3 hours. No public action. I ate and sat it out (except for a short room with Maria), knowing it probably wouldn't stay like that.

About 7.30, the male-female numbers were evenly matched again. I had a super room with Isa. When we finished, I followed the sound of salsa music downstairs. The place was buzzing. Six girls were having fun, dancing together, knocking back Baileys on ice. The work surge was over and it was time to dance. There were still some rooms done. Longer and more hard-core than the afternoon, I thought..Great report! Thank you Paul, and glad you had fun.

Question. Can you describe this Isa? Is it the same slim cute Issa used to work at Living Room in Dusseldorf and later had a stint at FKK Sakura near Stuttgart?

PaulMadrid
04-24-22, 08:19
Great report! Thank you Paul, and glad you had fun.

Question. Can you describe this Isa? Is it the same slim cute Issa used to work at Living Room in Dusseldorf and later had a stint at FKK Sakura near Stuttgart?Thanks, Gino!

Maybe some of the guys can help us with her work history. I know only that she joined the Hof when it reopened after Covid in 2021.

Otherwise, she's Romanian and has been in Germany for ten years or more. Closer to 40 than 30. She's tall, slim (but not skinny like Anni) and "athletic". She has natural, beautifully shaped, firm boobs (size B). She has great legs and a cute ass. She was wearing black stockings and the effect was long-legged and fantastic. Thick brown hair, cut straight at neck length. I don't remember any tattoos.

We exchanged many glances during the busy day and I found her face expressionless. As she didn't smile, I concluded that I wasn't her type. In the evening, we crossed in the corridor and she asked me "willst du mich heiraten? So much for my face-reading skills!

I joined her to smoke a cigarette in the garden and we went to Room 3 beside the showers. In the room she was friendly, super sweet and very horny. So I think she's just shy. Her broken English was better than my broken German.

After our showers we went to join the dancing in the Keller and she really released her inhibitions with the other girls. There was middle-Eastern, rhythmic music and her body moved seductively. She even danced on the table!

I'll certainly "marry" her again!

SpermBirds
04-24-22, 21:17
At Gino02:

No, surely not small Yssa from LR. This Isa in Schieferhof is an "oldtimer" which has been working in German Clubs since kinda like forever. I think she stayed the longest in ParkSaunaResidenz in Lohmar and she worked also in Babylon / Freude39 and other clubs semilarge clubs. She's around 35/40 y old, 1 m65, normal figure without any shapes / curves. Servicewise middle of the road I would say. She was never a "popular" girl in any club she used to work but somehow ended up in Bernds after PSR closed, not great for her since we kinda know why most clients go there basically or at least what the nain "selling point" is.

Kinda sad but oh well, her own choice.

Sirioja
04-25-22, 07:07
At Gino02:

No, surely not small Yssa from LR. This Isa in Schieferhof is an "oldtimer" which has been working in German Clubs since kinda like forever. I think she stayed the longest in ParkSaunaResidenz in Lohmar and she worked also in Babylon / Freude39 and other clubs semilarge clubs. She's around 35/40 y old, 1 m65, normal figure without any shapes / curves. Servicewise middle of the road I would say. She was never a "popular" girl in any club she used to work but somehow ended up in Bernds after PSR closed, not great for her since we kinda know why most clients go there basically or at least what the nain "selling point" is.

Kinda sad but oh well, her own choice.But from what she proposed to many at LR and I might be one of the rare not to understand, needing to be explained by a guy who seemed surprised I didn't go with her, but even if I understood, impossible with such rasta look, claimed Spanish Issa I advised to one here who needed to ask me for a girl when he was not able to find on his own, could easily work at AO Bernds. Funny stories about one here at LR. I preferred my princess as long she was able to behave. I always prefer princess types. For sure, Bernds is not the place.

BrownyDalton
04-28-22, 08:18

About 7.30, the male-female numbers were evenly matched again. I had a super room with Isa. When we finished, I followed the sound of salsa music downstairs. The place was buzzing. Six girls were having fun, dancing together, knocking back Baileys on ice. The work surge was over and it was time to dance. There were still some rooms done. Longer and more hard-core than the afternoon, I thought..Thanks for the report. Is there still any 'public' action (blowjob or complete programs) being done in Bernds post covid, or is that a thing of the past?

Gino02
04-29-22, 19:05
At Gino02:

Kinda sad but oh well, her own choice.Thank you and Paul for the response. Got it. I still miss that Issa from LR. Hope she's doing well somewhere.

Neurosynth
05-02-22, 03:21
Thanks for the report. Is there still any 'public' action (blowjob or complete programs) being done in Bernds post covid, or is that a thing of the past?I'm specifically curious about the mattress room that had the big window off the downstairs bar. I've been in there with two other couples. Any of that still happening?

PaulMadrid
05-02-22, 20:02
Thanks for the report. Is there still any 'public' action (blowjob or complete programs) being done in Bernds post covid, or is that a thing of the past?Hi Browny,

Although I haven't witnessed much of this on my own visits, I understand from conversations and posts that the Hof has returned to "business as usual."

Sirioja
05-03-22, 12:24
Hi Browny,

Although I haven't witnessed much of this on my own visits, I understand from conversations and posts that the Hof has returned to "business as usual."Maybe less AO?

Universo Fkk
05-04-22, 04:36
Maybe less AO?At Sirioja.

Do you mean only in public or even in the rooms?

Universo Fkk
05-10-22, 09:28
Bernd's for me is ok about girls' esthetic level.

It's a middle ground. Not an RTC. Not a mainstream one.

Some girls are not so bad. Tina for example is very beautiful, according to me. But, if I'm right, she's not available for AO.

And, finally, I'm not able to understand how easy, frequent is it to find available girls. 50% of them? More, less?

Does anyone know their names? I know the club does not encourage the practice but neither does it prohibit it. I remember seeing do it quietly even in public action on the sofa at the main bar.

Wry Cooter
05-15-22, 20:01
What are they asking for when you enter the establishment? Plan to go on may 26 and / or 27. I've missed this place.

Sirioja
05-15-22, 20:19
What are they asking for when you enter the establishment? Plan to go on may 26 and / or 27. I've missed this place.To pay entry which is expensive for Bernds, nothing more.

AdamVeden
05-16-22, 21:05
What are they asking for when you enter the establishment? Plan to go on may 26 and / or 27. I've missed this place.When I went there last Friday they asked "if I was vaccinated?" I showed them my certificate, but it might have been sufficient with my "yes".

Bernd's for me is ok about girls' esthetic level.

It's a middle ground. Not an RTC. Not a mainstream one.

Some girls are not so bad. Tina for example is very beautiful, according to me. But, if I'm right, she's not available for AO.

And, finally, I'm not able to understand how easy, frequent is it to find available girls. 50% of them? More, less?

Does anyone know their names? I know the club does not encourage the practice but neither does it prohibit it. I remember seeing do it quietly even in public action on the sofa at the main bar.My understanding according to German fora such as https://tabulose-huren.com/showthread.php/12299-Bernds-Schieferhof-Hennef-Berichte that presently about 80% of the girls are available for AO. In the thread in tabulose-huren you can find names, but you have to be able to read German or use a translator. I do not repeat names as line up changes but to my understanding Tina is not available for AO.

Last Friday I first had the opportunity to participate in a grill party in the garden and get some nice grilled pork and wurst. After that I had a very nice, non-AO, session with Patricia. She is little chubby, but very nice as a person and in bed with good BBBJ and DFK. After my session she asked if I would like to have a massage as she had a friend who did good massage. After some waiting I was led upstairs by Erika to the massage room with a proper massage bench. A very good massage with warm aromatic oil ensued. While I got my massage I was considering if I should be satisfied after the massage or if I should try to get an additional "zimmer" with one of the other girls I had found to be attracting. I thought Erika was off limits for sex as she was not naked as the other girls (except the theke-dame and the lady handling the charcoal grill) and wore some kind of dust coat and I had seen her taking care of the laundry. But I was mistaken as she asked if "I wanted something more" when the massage was finished and we quickly agreed on AO-sex (BBFS). Before we started to have sex on the massage table she just ensured that I had understood that AO would cost an additional 50 . I had very nice and good sex with Patricia, but it is anyway a special feeling to let your cock slide in raw in a girl's pussy.

The total damage for a very nice evening was 245 (70 for entry including food and drinks + 2 x 50 for two sessions + 50 extra for AO with Erika + 25 for massage).

I been to the Hof before. It is a smaller club and the girls might not win a beauty contest. They are rather ordinary looking, some are somewhat chubby but others are thin, and some are milfs but others are young. However, I have always found the girls to be very nice and charming and they know how to give a man pleasure. The atmosphere at the club is also very familiar and relaxing and the girls usually have time to chat with you.

EFrog
05-25-22, 01:15
What are they asking for when you enter the establishment? Plan to go on may 26 and / or 27. I've missed this place.You should check about 5/26. Il is a legal holiday in Christian NRW. So Bernd's might be closed. It is ascension Thursday...

Wry Cooter
05-25-22, 07:57
Thanks for pointing that out. I imagine they will be closed if it's a public holiday. To luderland then on 5/26!

You should check about 5/26. Il is a legal holiday in Christian NRW. So Bernd's might be closed. It is ascension Thursday...

Downandup
05-26-22, 07:50
Thanks for pointing that out. I imagine they will be closed if it's a public holiday. To luderland then on 5/26!Has Luderland reopened? It was closed after Easter so check it before you go.

Wry Cooter
05-26-22, 21:53
Has Luderland reopened? It was closed after Easter so check it before you go.It's open, went in but didn't see anyone worth rooming with so left after about an hour. Just going to save it all up for Bernds tomorrow. Hopefully it's a discount day with some grilling and wild girls tomorrow at the hof.

Pickley
05-27-22, 00:54
It's open, went in but didn't see anyone worth rooming with so left after about an hour. Just going to save it all up for Bernds tomorrow. Hopefully it's a discount day with some grilling and wild girls tomorrow at the hof.I was going to stop by luderland 25th but trains were delayed and I ended up not going. I guess that was a good decision now.

PayForIt
06-10-22, 22:18
I've never been to this FKK. But I like the sound of it from reading through the forum.

I don't prefer to drive in Germany as I like to have a few drinks in the clubs and would not drink and drive.

Can I ask those of you who attend the club frequently a few questions please?

What is the best way to get to the club if not driving? Stay in Bonn and get an uber or taxi. Google maps says 24 minutes?

And closed Saturdays and Sundays?

What is the best night to attend?

Finally- I speak no German. Do the girls speak English?

Many thanks in anticipation of any help.

TankTank123
06-11-22, 02:17
What is the best way to get to the club if not driving? Stay in Bonn and get an uber or taxi. Google maps says 24 minutes?

Many thanks in anticipation of any help.I normally stay in Cologne and take the S12 or S19 to Hennef. From Hennef, either I take a taxi to Schieferhof, or when I have lots of time since they do not open till afternoon, I take the local bus there from Bonn, you can take U-bahn to Siegburg and then change to S12 there to get to Hennef. This takes longer than the direct train from Cologne.

Most girls there do not speak English, but I have no problems with very basic english words with them.

Closed on Sat and Sundays.

Thursday or Friday night has most girls, but also most men. Monday night is bad. Bear in mind that it is frequented by locals who come from noon. So the girls are usually exhausted by 8 pm.

Sirioja
06-11-22, 05:43
I've never been to this FKK. But I like the sound of it from reading through the forum.

I don't prefer to drive in Germany as I like to have a few drinks in the clubs and would not drink and drive.

Can I ask those of you who attend the club frequently a few questions please?

Many thanks in anticipation of any help.No big problem in English, but very average looks. Worth mainly for AO option with average looks. Kind of expensive RTC.

PayForIt
06-11-22, 08:21
I normally stay in Cologne and take the S12 or S19 to Hennef. From Hennef, either I take a taxi to Schieferhof, or when I have lots of time since they do not open till afternoon, I take the local bus there from Bonn, you can take U-bahn to Siegburg and then change to S12 there to get to Hennef. This takes longer than the direct train from Cologne.

Most girls there do not speak English, but I have no problems with very basic english words with them.

Closed on Sat and Sundays.

Thursday or Friday night has most girls, but also most men. Monday night is bad. Bear in mind that it is frequented by locals who come from noon. So the girls are usually exhausted by 8 pm.Really helpful information. Thank you. You clearly consider the journey to be worth it. How do you rate it against Samya? Recent reports from SmokeLight suggest an excellent LU at Samya so if you normally stay in Cologne that would be quicker and easier but I'm interested to try a new FKK.

Is it 100/60 pricing?

Thanks again for the help.

TankTank123
06-11-22, 08:42
First, I would like to correct a crucial error in my last post that I had just noticed. The system joined 2 of my sentence into one. The end of my first para should read as follows:

From Hennef, either I take a taxi to Schieferhof, or when I have lots of time since Bernds does not open till afternoon, I take the local bus there. If you instead come from Bonn, then you can take U-bahn to Siegberg and then change to the S12 there to get to Hennef. This takes longer than the direct train from Cologne.

Back to your latest note, I have not been to Bernds this year so I do not know the latest pricing.

I do not like Samya as it used to be very smoky for a non-smoker like me. Rather I stayed in Cologne because I go to Babylon (Elsdorf) in the morning; and head to Bernds at 3 pm. The S12 train conveniently links a good part of the journey between Babylon and Bernds. I have long time favorites in both places.

Smoke Light
06-11-22, 09:44
TankTank, thanks for the info. My additional comments regarding current LU and conditions:

Samya: I do not like Samya as it used to be very smoky for a non-smoker like meSamya is now completely smoke free and has been like this since a few years. Smoking is permitted only on the terrace outside the restaurant or on the terrace on the upper floor, or outside the main entrance.

Most Schieferhof girls there do not speak EnglishYounger Schieferhof girls speak English just fine. Never a problem.

Schieferhof: Thursday or Friday night has most girls but also most menI agree for the busiest times of the year. However, men attendance is down lately in all clubs. Girls are happy about each and every visitor.

Schieferhof: Monday night is bad. Bear in mind that it is frequented by locals who come from noon. So the girls are usually exhausted by 8 pmAgain, men attendance is down, and in my experience girls are not exhausted at this time of year. In general, summer is a slow time for brothels in Germany.

TankTank123
06-11-22, 10:11
Just to add, the girls in Bernd's are totally naked (but mostly not great looking) while those in Babylon are almost totally naked; whereas the majority of the girls in Samya are not naked. Twice before in Samya, I was disappointed to discover the girls I took the room had awful fake boobs.

Finally, you asked me to rate Bernds against Samya. That is impossible to do as they are almost opposite extremes. You either like one or the other.
Bernds is a quiet intimate homely club with only few girls, but who provide consistently good service due to tight quality control by the manager. Samya is a noisy, smoky and crowded party place, with many girls and great ambience for those wanting to go wild. Your choice!

Kabelha
06-11-22, 10:29
Is it 100/60 pricing?Pricing remains as before the pandemic. 70 Euros entry, plus 50 per room. Service levels also unchanged.

Sirioja
06-11-22, 10:42
Just to add, the girls in Bernd's are totally naked (but mostly not great looking) while those in Babylon are almost totally naked; whereas the majority of the girls in Samya are not naked. Twice before in Samya, I was disappointed to discover the girls I took the room had awful fake boobs.

Finally, you asked me to rate Bernds against Samya. That is impossible to do as they are almost opposite extremes. You either like one or the other.
Bernds is a quiet intimate homely club with only few girls, but who provide consistently good service due to tight quality control by the manager. Samya is a noisy, smoky and crowded party place, with many girls and great ambience for those wanting to go wild. Your choice!I had real beauties at Samya, some real GFE for my meaning, when never saw beauties at for AO Bernds.

Ibn Buttita
07-31-22, 02:50
Hi,

Bernd's website has this notice:

"Dear guests, from Thursday, April 7th, 2022, the visit to the Schieferhof is possible under the 3 G regulation.

This means entry is possible, vaccinated or recovered or with a rapid antigen test not older than 24 hours or a PCR test not older than 48 hours. ".

Does anyone know if they are checking guests on entry?

Thanks!

BrownyDalton
08-03-22, 12:50
Hi,

Bernd's website has this notice:

"Dear guests, from Thursday, April 7th, 2022, the visit to the Schieferhof is possible under the 3 G regulation.

This means entry is possible, vaccinated or recovered or with a rapid antigen test not older than 24 hours or a PCR test not older than 48 hours. ".

Does anyone know if they are checking guests on entry?

Thanks!The first time I came I was very dutiful showing my proof of vaccination. The times after I didn't show them myself, and wasn't asked. However, both the Theke and the girls have very good memories about punters, so they might still 'know' my status.

Usually at entrance they are more concerned with your parking spot.

PaulMadrid
08-19-22, 06:46
I visited this week, after the one-week holiday closure.

There was a good number of girls present. Anni, Bianka, Erika, Isa, Lavinia, Maria, Mia, Patricia and Tina.

On vacation. Chanel, Cleo, Emma.

Have I forgotten anyone?

It takes a lot of guys to keep 9 ladies busy, but this wasn't the case, so you could invite whom you wanted, when you wanted.

On the downside, there wasn't that Hof atmosphere when you don't know what will happen next. No couch action, apart from my own contribution.

All the meet-ups were in the main lounge. The Keller was deserted. I noticed that the "goldfish bowl" (open room) in the Keller has been replaced by a box room of glory holes. I don't know how long it has been there. It would be good to perform or see some action there.

The clients were almost all German locals, with maybe a couple of guys on business trips, dropping in for an hour.

Overall, it was a great day. I could invite four ladies of my choice, no second preferences, no waiting, no stress. They were satisfied and so was I.

ArtVande
09-13-22, 03:11
Is Angie not working in Bernds anymore? Where has she moved? Man, I miss her so much. She provided the best service and the best GFE.

ArtVande
09-14-22, 06:43
Hello folks,

Anyone planning to visit Bernd's next week? Would be nice to meet a fellow traveler.

Kris Maru
09-14-22, 19:48
Hello folks,

Anyone planning to visit Bernd's next week? Would be nice to meet a fellow traveler.Yes I will be there on 21st afternoon. It will be nice to meet.

ArtVande
09-15-22, 03:44
Yes I will be there on 21st afternoon. It will be nice to meet.Where do you stay typically? And how do you get to Bernd's? Would like to find a hotel which is close by to and from Bernd's, preferably through Uber.

Kris Maru
09-15-22, 18:53
Where do you stay typically? And how do you get to Bernd's? Would like to find a hotel which is close by to and from Bernd's, preferably through Uber.I travel by ice train from Frankfurt to siegburg and to hennef by s bahn and by 522 bus to the club and back to frankfurt around 8 pm. Yes there is a hotel- Reuter- nearby just 3 minutes by walking from the club.

Boomer10
09-15-22, 19:34
Where do you stay typically? And how do you get to Bernd's? Would like to find a hotel which is close by to and from Bernd's, preferably through Uber.Hotel Rueter Uckerather Str. 72,53773 Hennef (Sieg), Germany is about a 2 minute walk from Bernd's. I haven't stayed there since 2018 but it's not expensive and very close.

ArtVande
09-16-22, 06:39
I travel by ice train from Frankfurt to siegburg and to hennef by s bahn and by 522 bus to the club and back to frankfurt around 8 pm. Yes there is a hotel- Reuter- nearby just 3 minutes by walking from the club.Thanks for your reply! Would be great to meet on Wednesday. I could never find a room at Hotel Reuter as it is always booked LOL. When is the last bus to Hennef? My worry if I miss the bus then I am stranded I guess. Also how good is Uber there? I prefer Uber as it is so easy and I do not have to worry about carrying money. Can we get an Uber easily in Hennef at any time of the day like in big cities?

Kris Maru
09-16-22, 18:51
Thanks for your reply! Would be great to meet on Wednesday. I could never find a room at Hotel Reuter as it is always booked LOL. When is the last bus to Hennef? My worry if I miss the bus then I am stranded I guess. Also how good is Uber there? I prefer Uber as it is so easy and I do not have to worry about carrying money. Can we get an Uber easily in Hennef at any time of the day like in big cities?Yes it will be great to meet. Reg bus timing 3 years back from hennef to club the last bus is 11.15 pm. And from Lichtenberg it is 11.49 pm. It is 4 year old timing. It takes around 15 min. I normally order taxi through the club to go to hennef. Normally you can get taxis in Hennef. Sorry I don't know about Uber. There are couple of nice hotels in hennef. Hope to see you on 21st.

Smoke Light
09-17-22, 00:35
Thanks for your reply! Would be great to meet on Wednesday. I could never find a room at Hotel Reuter as it is always booked LOL. When is the last bus to Hennef? My worry if I miss the bus then I am stranded I guess. Also how good is Uber there? I prefer Uber as it is so easy and I do not have to worry about carrying money. Can we get an Uber easily in Hennef at any time of the day like in big cities?You can not get stranded there. Just ask Lori the masseuse or talk to the Theke lady, they know the bus schedule because the girls too sometimes use the bus. They can also call you a taxi in the worst case.

Kris Maru
09-17-22, 01:42
Thanks for your reply! Would be great to meet on Wednesday. I could never find a room at Hotel Reuter as it is always booked LOL. When is the last bus to Hennef? My worry if I miss the bus then I am stranded I guess. Also how good is Uber there? I prefer Uber as it is so easy and I do not have to worry about carrying money. Can we get an Uber easily in Hennef at any time of the day like in big cities?Thanks for your reply. Yes we can meet on the Wednesday. The last bus is around 11 pm from hennef as well as from Leichtenburg (as per 2019 schedule). Reg your stay you can also stay at hennef. There are couple of nice hotels in hennef. Reg Uber I have not used it in Germany. I normally request club to book taxi beyond bus timing. Hope to see you soon.

ArtVande
09-19-22, 18:07
Thanks for your reply. Yes we can meet on the Wednesday. The last bus is around 11 pm from hennef as well as from Leichtenburg (as per 2019 schedule). Reg your stay you can also stay at hennef. There are couple of nice hotels in hennef. Reg Uber I have not used it in Germany. I normally request club to book taxi beyond bus timing. Hope to see you soon.Great, I'll in around 1:30 until 5:30 - 6. Hope we can meet then, would be great. Hotels in Hennef are always full if I try to book it in the last minute. Also I feel awkward to stay in a small town like Hennef being a non-White person LOL. Does taxis accept credit / debit cards? I had had a lot of trouble in the past in Frankfurt and Stuttgart as some taxis were pissed off when I showed them my card LOL.

ArtVande
09-19-22, 18:08
You can not get stranded there. Just ask Lori the masseuse or talk to the Theke lady, they know the bus schedule because the girls too sometimes use the bus. They can also call you a taxi in the worst case.Thanks very much for your reply! Ah, good to know that they can call a taxi. That would be a life saver. Do you know if taxis accept credit / debit cards? I had had a lot of trouble in the past in Frankfurt and Stuttgart as some taxis were pissed off when I showed them my card LOL.

TankTank123
09-20-22, 06:05
Thanks very much for your reply! Ah, good to know that they can call a taxi. That would be a life saver. Do you know if taxis accept credit / debit cards? I had had a lot of trouble in the past in Frankfurt and Stuttgart as some taxis were pissed off when I showed them my card LOL.I have taken taxis quite a few times from Bernds. Some took credit cards, others do not.
Bear in mind also that the taxi would take at least 15 minutes to arrive, sometimes more than 30 minutes. So, I would normally ask the receptionist to book it immediately after my last room, and still have ample time to shower and change.
Pre-covid, the fare was about 25 euros. It should be more than 30 by now.
If you are going to Bernds by taxi, bear in mind that some taxi drivers at Hennef train station have not heard of Bernds. One did not even know where Schieferhof was and got out of the cab shouting to other drivers asking who knew the place, raising laughter among the pedestrians.

Sirioja
09-20-22, 07:52
Give taxi your phone with waze.

ArtVande
09-21-22, 19:12
I know Bernd's is known for its exceptional service, but hear me out. Just to give a background of myself, I am a fairly regular visitor to Bernd's and know like everything in life, each one's mileage may wary, but I did not expect such a bad service. I am non-Caucasian so the service might be due to that, but in the past Angie, Cleo and Mara gave exceptional service with a smiling face. Now I was greeted with derision and contempt, and the ladies who I went with showed attitude and had no smile. Usually you can expect GFE without asking. Now even after asking they don't provide that. May be I should be grateful that they let a non-Caucasian in? I don't know.

You travel thousands of miles just to experience exceptional service, but if this is the service I'm getting, I might as well go to Bourbon Street which is pretty close to where I live. Looking forward to hear others' options / criticism to my comment.

Sirioja
09-22-22, 04:57
I know Bernd's is known for its exceptional service, but hear me out. Just to give a background of myself, I am a fairly regular visitor to Bernd's and know like everything in life, each one's mileage may wary, but I did not expect such a bad service. I am non-Caucasian so the service might be due to that, but in the past Angie, Cleo and Mara gave exceptional service with a smiling face. Now I was greeted with derision and contempt, and the ladies who I went with showed attitude and had no smile. Usually you can expect GFE without asking. Now even after asking they don't provide that. May be I should be grateful that they let a non-Caucasian in? I don't know.

You travel thousands of miles just to experience exceptional service, but if this is the service I'm getting, I might as well go to Bourbon Street which is pretty close to where I live. Looking forward to hear others' options / criticism to my comment.Did You go with same girls than before who changed behavior, or new for You? Look may play when mostly old Germans coming for AO like in RTC.

ArtVande
09-22-22, 17:47
Did You go with same girls than before who changed behavior, or new for You? Look may play when mostly old Germans coming for AO like in RTC.Thanks for your reply, Sirioja! Appreciate it. It was all new girls. Unfortunately, no old girls are there nowadays. If it was the same / old girls like Angie, Mara and Cleo, I know the service would be the best. The old quality seems to be lacking nowadays.

ArtVande
09-27-22, 23:12
Hey folks, not sure if this is something frowned upon, but can we call the Bernd's to check who are working that particular day? Also can we ask to speak to a particular girl? One girl was willing to give her phone number but forgot to get hers.

Smoke Light
09-28-22, 04:08
Hey folks, not sure if this is something frowned upon, but can we call the Bernd's to check who are working that particular day? Also can we ask to speak to a particular girl? One girl was willing to give her phone number but forgot to get hers.Hey folks,

Not sure if this is something frowned upon, but can we call the Bernd's to check who are working that particular day?

Yes, you can call and ask who is working.

Also can we ask to speak to a particular girl?

No, this will not fly. The management strictly forbids any contacts outside the club premises.

One girl was willing to give her phone number but forgot to get hers.

Not unusual but prepare to be very discreet. Usually private number exchange happens in Zimmer or otherwise hidden from public eye. The girl can be terminated if the management catches the deed.

ArtVande
09-28-22, 08:09
Hey folks,

Yes, you can call and ask who is working.

No, this will not fly. The management strictly forbids any contacts outside the club premises.

Not unusual but prepare to be very discreet. Usually private number exchange happens in Zimmer or otherwise hidden from public eye. The girl can be terminated if the management catches the deed.Thank you very much for the reply, Smoke Light. Good to know I can call and check who is working. And makes sense management forbids any contact outside the club premises. The girl mentioned she can give her number in the zimmer and I forgot to get hers, damn! I hope she still works in Bernd's LOL. She was really good and I hope she is still there in 6 months haha.

London Traveller
09-29-22, 21:07

You travel thousands of miles just to experience exceptional service, but if this is the service I'm getting, I might as well go to Bourbon Street which is pretty close to where I live. Looking forward to hear others' options / criticism to my comment.I went to Bernd's once and had very poor, rushed service, so I doubt that it is an ethnicity factor.

Thampi62
09-30-22, 08:28
I went to Bernd's once and had very poor, rushed service, so I doubt that it is an ethnicity factor.I visited Bernd's in pre covid tme as my wish to see and enjoy the first FKK cub. I travelled from Cologne to Hennef by train and from Hennef to Lichtenberg by bus. My trip was smooth using Google and some of the ISG members tips. I had a nice homely time there. Talking with all girls in the reception area and in the bar area and having some fun openly in the sofa opposite to the bar counter with Angie. He he. The interesting part was the paying of damages together at the counter before leaving the sauna. That was homely. Most of the ladies are regulars, they told me that way and I felt it so too. Will definitely visit in my March trip. I don't bother or carry the feeling of my skin colour in my mind, a warm smile can cover all. I think so. Otherwise it is not my problem. He he.

ThatGuy23
09-30-22, 12:38
I visited Bernd's in pre covid tme as my wish to see and enjoy the first FKK cub. I travelled from Cologne to Hennef by train and from Hennef to Lichtenberg by bus. My trip was smooth using Google and some of the ISG members tips. I had a nice homely time there. Talking with all girls in the reception area and in the bar area and having some fun openly in the sofa opposite to the bar counter with Angie. He he. The interesting part was the paying of damages together at the counter before leaving the sauna. That was homely. Most of the ladies are regulars, they told me that way and I felt it so too. Will definitely visit in my March trip. I don't bother or carry the feeling of my skin colour in my mind, a warm smile can cover all. I think so. Otherwise it is not my problem. He he.How do they keep track and know what you need to pay when you leave?

ArtVande
09-30-22, 14:09
How do they keep track and know what you need to pay when you leave?Ah, they give you a tag number so girls can keep track of who they saw.

ArtVande
09-30-22, 14:15
I went to Bernd's once and had very poor, rushed service, so I doubt that it is an ethnicity factor.Thanks for the reply, London Traveller. Appreciate it. Good to know it is not an ethnicity thing.

I visited Bernd's in pre covid tme as my wish to see and enjoy the first FKK cub. I travelled from Cologne to Hennef by train and from Hennef to Lichtenberg by bus. My trip was smooth using Google and some of the ISG members tips. I had a nice homely time there. Talking with all girls in the reception area and in the bar area and having some fun openly in the sofa opposite to the bar counter with Angie. He he. The interesting part was the paying of damages together at the counter before leaving the sauna. That was homely. Most of the ladies are regulars, they told me that way and I felt it so too. Will definitely visit in my March trip. I don't bother or carry the feeling of my skin colour in my mind, a warm smile can cover all. I think so. Otherwise it is not my problem. He he.Thanks for the reply, Thampi62. Good to know that you had a good time. Of course Angie is the best there haha. I have had great sessions with her in the past, but unfortunately she is not working there I guess. Yes, we pay only in the end when leaving. Will try not to carry the feeling of my skin color the next time I visit. I will visit again for sure next year. Would be nice to meet too.

Jon75
09-30-22, 15:03
Thanks for the reply, London Traveller. Appreciate it. Good to know it is not an ethnicity thing.
A women might be giving a bad service one day, and give a good service the next day. I never take things personally, human nature is complex.

Sirioja
09-30-22, 17:22
A women might be giving a bad service one day, and give a good service the next day. I never take things personally, human nature is complex.You are wise for this business, when I think the girl doesn't like me if not good kissing or bad sex, and of course no repeat. Usually running away from telling not kissing or I don't sell love, girls, meaning low quality for me, like I did let Stella. De at Palace because her words were not interesting for me and she was really not busy on a Saturday afternoon, but I experienced on this year, with pretty Ukrainian Lana at Mainhattan, one of the prettiest on this year in Hessen, or very pretty, ex real model Floor. NL in NL, or very pretty Jessika Freubad, after their orgasm, they kiss and really like girlfriends, when I can't enjoy sex without FK.

ArtVande
09-30-22, 18:05
A women might be giving a bad service one day, and give a good service the next day. I never take things personally, human nature is complex.Very true, I didn't take it personally. Just a little disappointed. I plan to visit again. Bernd's still by-far offers really good service.

FrenchieAtlanti
10-01-22, 20:09
I expect to go to the Bernds FKK on Tuesday evening. If someone planning to go this evening, it could be nice to meet up; and maybe do a MMF with a girl. Contact in PM.

Smoke Light
10-01-22, 21:35
I expect to go to the Bernds FKK on Tuesday evening. If someone planning to go this evening, it could be nice to meet up; and maybe do a MMF with a girl. Contact in PM.I'd be happy to participate in MMF session but my arrival is Oct 17th. Hope you are still around that week or the week after. Best of luck on Tuesday and please let us know how it goes.

FrenchieAtlanti
10-02-22, 02:13
I'd be happy to participate in MMF session but my arrival is Oct 17th. Hope you are still around that week or the week after. Best of luck on Tuesday and please let us know how it goes.I'll be there again probably on Friday 21th. I'll contact you in PM. Other participants are welcome.

Smoke Light
10-02-22, 05:23
I'll be there again probably on Friday 21th. I'll contact you in PM. Other participants are welcome.Friday 21th is a very good day for me. I will be there. I typically arrive after 7 or 8 in the evening. The club will be open till 1 am. I too hope for other participants, should be a fun night. Cheers.

Universo Fkk
10-26-22, 22:16
May I ask how many girls there are in this period at Bernd's and which ones offer on demand and for extra payment, of course, the ao service? Thanks a lot!

Smoke Light
11-02-22, 16:11
May I ask how many girls there are in this period at Bernd's and which ones offer on demand and for extra payment, of course, the ao service? Thanks a lot!I don't think youngsters Lavinia and Nadia / Nadja offer what you ask. Be sure to ask the girls before the room. Speak with Erika the masseuse about everything you need, she is very resourceful.

AdamVeden
11-07-22, 21:48
I see that there has been several questions regarding bus to or from Schieferhof.

The, maybe, best way to search for the most recent valid timetable is to use https://reiseauskunft.bahn.de The name of the nearest bus stop is Uckerath Lichtenberg Ort, Hennef (Sieg) (Hennef Lichtenberg Ort in Google maps). From the bus stop it is a quite short walk to Bernd's. In reiseaufkunft you also can find train times for most Europe (and buy train tickets for trains within Germany and in many cases also for international trains to or from Germany). Within Germany you can, in addition to train times, also find the timings for trams and buses.

MoneySign
11-17-22, 23:00
The last time I visited this club was probably 12+ years ago. I remember that this club operated differently in that you don't pay the girls directly after each session. The club would keep track of the number of time and for how long you go to the rooms, if any, and you paid the club the total amount when you leave. Does this club still operate like that today?

I always found it awkward to leave the club without going with any girl because the receptions would know if you went to any room or not. They usually gave me stares and wonder why I wouldn't go with anyone when I took off. (The reason was obvious that I didn't find anyone attractive enough.) I was lucky few times that my friends bailed me out when we went together as a group, and they took one for the team. Most other clubs would not know if you go to the room or not because you deal with the girls directly. Has anything changed in this regard? All of the ladies working at this club are all above 25 yo. It's pretty much the same. Right?

Artvand1
11-18-22, 00:00
The last time I visited this club was probably 12+ years ago. I remember that this club operated differently in that you don't pay the girls directly after each session. The club would keep track of the number of time and for how long you go to the rooms, if any, and you paid the club the total amount when you leave. Does this club still operate like that today?

I always found it awkward to leave the club without going with any girl because the receptions would know if you went to any room or not. They usually gave me stares and wonder why I wouldn't go with anyone when I took off. (The reason was obvious that I didn't find anyone attractive enough.) I was lucky few times that my friends bailed me out when we went together as a group, and they took one for the team. Most other clubs would not know if you go to the room or not because you deal with the girls directly. Has anything changed in this regard? All of the ladies working at this club are all above 25 yo. It's pretty much the same. Right?Yup, it is pretty much the same. You pay the girls directly. And the service has not been great after Covid. I remember back when Angie, Mara, Katja were working the service was extraordinary. Now not so much.

Abox79
11-18-22, 09:53

I always found it awkward to leave the club without going with any girl because the receptions would know if you went to any room or not. They usually gave me stares and wonder why I wouldn't go with anyone when I took off. (The reason was obvious that I didn't find anyone attractive enough.) I was lucky few times that my friends bailed me out when we went together as a group, and they took one for the team. Most other clubs would not know if you go to the room or not because you deal with the girls directly. Has anything changed in this regard? All of the ladies working at this club are all above 25 yo. It's pretty much the same. Right?I don't like that idea, it can lead to arguments about how many sessions you had. Just like some girls in strip clubs swear blind they have given you more dances than you actually received. As you say it can also be embarrassing if you check out and they realise you haven't had a session, not that you are under any obligation. Maybe they get annoyed that they aren't getting their cut from the girl for the room fee?

Sirioja
11-18-22, 16:58
I don't like that idea, it can lead to arguments about how many sessions you had. Just like some girls in strip clubs swear blind they have given you more dances than you actually received. As you say it can also be embarrassing if you check out and they realise you haven't had a session, not that you are under any obligation. Maybe they get annoyed that they aren't getting their cut from the girl for the room fee?Except once and she was not even good but fake porn moanings I hate, I always left legendary Bernds with no room, desk asking me if I didn't find for my taste, being about to answer: do You look at your looks? Even some were lovely, but this is not enough to pay for.

FlurkMan
01-03-23, 10:29
According to the German forum "freiercafe" Bernd's is said to stop business by the end of October 2023.

Sirioja
01-03-23, 14:36
According to the German forum "freiercafe" Bernd's is said to stop business by the end of October 2023.We will lose some supermodels. Still RTC for AO or some girls under passion in sex.

Maxime
01-05-23, 09:20
According to the German forum "freiercafe" Bernd's is said to stop business by the end of October 2023.Correct, the house is for sale, but no more Pay6 on this place after October 2023:

https://www.mannella-immobilien.de/immobilie/mannella-grosses-haus-mit-unendlichen-moeglichkeiten-im-schoenen-hennef-lichtenberg, i367634.

Tobyg
01-08-23, 10:25
Rumour is that the owner is looking for another building nearby to continue on the business. I certainly hope this is true.

Sirioja
01-08-23, 12:30
Rumour is that the owner is looking for another building nearby to continue on the business. I certainly hope this is true.Wish or we will miss so much Bernds supermodels. I saw few prettier girls in RTC.

FlurkMan
01-08-23, 19:37
Wish or we will miss so much Bernds supermodels. I saw few prettier girls in RTC.Well. I don't want to offend you, but talking about pretty girls' details.

Maybe you could do yourself a favor: why don't you buy a pair of premium quality glasses?