PDA

View Full Version : FKK Wiago Liverkusen

Admin
05-21-02, 01:26
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

Ortos
11-28-02, 01:11
Can any kind in-the-know person provide directions to this club? I want to visit as I've heard good things about it recently, but have no idea of its address or where to start to find it. Is it near Koln? Can you get there via S-bahn? or are there easy to follow driving instructions?

If anyone can help and help activate this sub-board, I would be appreciative...

Thanks in advance

Nut Scratcher
11-28-02, 03:02
Originally posted by Ortos
Can any kind in-the-know person provide directions to this club? I want to visit as I've heard good things about it recently, but have no idea of its address or where to start to find it. Is it near Koln? Can you get there via S-bahn? or are there easy to follow driving instructions?

If anyone can help and help activate this sub-board, I would be appreciative...

Thanks in advance

click this link will give you a map to the destination:
http://www.map24.com/map24/index.php3?street0=Julius-Doms-Str.%2012&zip0=51373&city0=Leverkusen/Küppersteg&country0=de&description0=&maptype=RELOAD&gcf=1

So findet Ihr uns:
Direkt an der A3 / A1
A 1 bis zum Leverkusener Kreuz
A 3 in Richtung Oberhausen

Abfahrt 22 Opladen
Ampel rechts
nächste Möglichkeit rechts
nächste Ampel rechts
nächste Möglichkeit links
2. Strasse links
Julius-Doms-Strasse 12
51373 LEVERKUSEN
Tel.: 0214-8606124
Öffnungszeiten:
Mo.-Sa. von 14:00-01:00 Uhr

Ortos
11-29-02, 00:30
nut scratcher, you are a hero! Thanks for those driving directions. Perfekt weg um geilen stunden zu finden, eh?

I appreciate the help!

Peter
02-28-03, 09:29
Went here last night and had a horrible time. There were about 8 girls there, but most were somewhat older and fatteer than I am interested in. However, there was a black girl, a Turkish, an asian and some germans, so they have most of the bases covered. there was a really hot blonde girl, but someone booked her before I could. I was about to leave sans sex, but then I decided to try the Turkish Girl Mercedes. The conversation was difficult, her kissing really sucked and her sucking sucked even more. she also has never used Moisturizer in her entire life, her skin is hard and calloused, especially her breasts. She is definitely the least talented prostitute I have ever been with. She wasn't a rip-off artist, she was just lousy and should get out of the business. Other girls have had chemistry problems, but not her.
Generally the place looks like it has past its prime, they need to invest some money in the decoration soon to keep this place alive.

Peter

NastyBoy
03-20-03, 01:10
lmao ... very funny post Peter!

I can't believe I kicked out a hot young little honey simply because she didn't know how to negotiate...they need to get some job training before they come out here to the big bad wolves....lol

German Guy
02-09-04, 22:51
Hi everyone!

For those looking for easy instructions to find the club, here it goes:

From the Leverkusen Mitte station, take bus number 255 going to Karl-Ulitska-Strasse, the bus stop is right in front of the station.

Get down on the bus stop on Karl-Ulitska-Strasse and cross the street, then turn to the right on Julius-Doms-Strasse and just keep going until you see the club. Very easy to find!

Just keep in mind that public transportation ends early, around midnight.

Tom Schilders
03-17-04, 20:19
Last Night I was in Germany on the FKK tour! First I went to Club Dolce Vita, just South of Dusseldorf. Please read in that section my report on that Club. After, DV, I still felt horny, so I decided to drive from DV to Club Wiago (about a 25 minute drive). Wiago is in terms of women & sex, more upscale than DV. The price is also higher (30 euro entrance fee + 80 euro to mess with a lady + 60 euro to mess with a lady after the first time). But, the action you get is a lot better and real than in DV.

Sucking on the couches (most couches are on the 2nd floor). Kissing with the ladies (reaf GF kissing!). After the sucking and kissing action you can go to a room (there are theme rooms, one is called the China room, or downstairs in the basement there is the swimming pool, behind the bar from the pool a couple was doing the deed as wel). The experience I had, I don´t remember the chick. She was German and very hot! Well worth the money, more real sex that other clubs I know. By the way, for the 30 euros you get drinks free of charge and also a small and limited buffet.

Tom Schilders
11-30-04, 10:46
Hi There,
On my way to Wiago this week. Any requests as to needed information? Let me know
Tom

Tom Schilders
12-05-04, 11:13
Hi
Well, had a very good experience again at Wiago. Because of the pricing, the club is not so filled with men! I arrived at 9 PM, there were 3 men, and 8 ladies to choose from. As the ladies were not so busy, they were dancing naked, and even 2 of them were playing with each others tits! Entrance fee is Euro 30,-- after that first chick you mess with is Euro 80,-- (no real time limit, it is more or less half an hour). They are having as of December 6th some sort of Christmas special, with lower prices. I never really bothered to find out the details, all I understood is that it was cheaper for the coming weeks.
There were 2 German chicks, 1 African chich, 3 Easter Europe chicks, 1 Arabian type of chick (later, when I fucked her, found out she was Tunisian) and 1 chick I don´t know (and didn´t want to bother also to know). As said, entered about 9PM, went for a coke and a swim downstairs, back up again, a few smokes, chatting to the chicks, and the decided to go for the Arabian chick. She wasn´t the thinnest of them all, but the service was good. Nice kissing and BBBJ on the couch, later in the room another 10 minute BBBJ. After some more kissing and licking of her roastbeef, straight fuck and shot my load. A little more small talk, and after that back into the club. Some more swimming, decided a second pop would not give me more satisfaction, so got dressed, paid (110,-- Euro) and went back to the hotel!
Again, not the cheapest, but the service to me is amongst the best!
Tom

Tom Schilders
03-05-05, 19:32
Hi There,
After all the disappointments at DV, went back to Wiago. Guess what, the price campaign from around Christmas has become permanent!
Entry Euro 40 / 20 - 25 minutes with a girl 45 Euro (between 16:00 and 19:00 35 Euro). The 20 - 25 minute programme is not too bad actually, because in all reality, before when it was 80 Euro for about 40 minutes, in most cases you ended up doing 25 minutes anyway. The girls seem rather the same all the time. I just walked in before 19:00, it was rather busy because of the 35 Euro thing. After 19:00 it slowed down, and choices became available. You really have to invite the girls over, they tend to be a bit passive (they don´t really approach you). Service hasn´t changed, start with some action in the general room, and then to a private room. It´s only 20 minutes drive from DV, so why bother going to DV, when you can get better (and now for the same price!) at Wiago
Tom

Jackyo
04-24-06, 23:11
This club has also undergone changes in management and in pricing just as the Babylon FKK club has.

Could be for the better but we'll see (I plan to drop in in May).

Most significant of the changes: on weekdays its a regular FKK club, on weekends it is now a swingers club.

I've always stood by this club through the years though its not gotten good reviews. I've always gotten good service here, met some women here I've obsessed about such as Jessica (last seen in Tropicana).

Small all nude selection, nice small NRW style club (as compared to the large clubs in Hessen which have all the ambiance (and service orientation) of a McDonalds).

Pool downstairs is one of the few pools remaining in an FKK club in NRW (there was a time when Bernds, Planet Happy Garden and Babylon had pools). Facilities otherwise have seen better days - maybe the change in management has also prompted changes in their shower hardware.

Houba
05-11-06, 19:52
Went to Wiago last night... Rang at the door, went up the stairs, found myself in front of a fat lady standing behind the desk who did not speak english. She asked one of the girls to come for translation. A black thin, quite good looking girl, appeared from the back room, speaking good english but not my style. She said 50 € to get in and 50€ for a girl, before any possible extras. The place sound quiet so I asked if I could have a look around, she said no, but I can ask the girls to come : arrived 2 fat girls, totally naked, definitely not my style but at least smiling, and a 3rd, covered with a thin black transparent dress, looking obviously stoned. I was obviously the only visitor that night and the atmosphere was close to entering an igloo. I stepped back, saying that I needed to think about it. Bad news, the taxi had left and since Wiago is in the middle of an industrial area, I had to walk back to the city. What a dramatic experience after the incredible enjoyment and fun I had in Oase; Frankfurt. I am surprised by the positive comments I read on Wiago.

Cheers

Jackyo
05-12-06, 00:07
Went to Wiago last night... Rang at the door, went up the stairs, found myself in front of a fat lady standing behind the desk who did not speak english. She asked one of the girls to come for translation. A black thin, quite good looking girl, appeared from the back room, speaking good english but not my style. She said 50 € to get in and 50€ for a girl, before any possible extras. The place sound quiet so I asked if I could have a look around, she said no, but I can ask the girls to come : arrived 2 fat girls, totally naked, definitely not my style but at least smiling, and a 3rd, covered with a thin black transparent dress, looking obviously stoned. I was obviously the only visitor that night and the atmosphere was close to entering an igloo. I stepped back, saying that I needed to think about it. Bad news, the taxi had left and since Wiago is in the middle of an industrial area, I had to walk back to the city. What a dramatic experience after the incredible enjoyment and fun I had in Oase; Frankfurt. I am surprised by the positive comments I read on Wiago.

Cheers

I'd been hoping this was on an upswing but I guess thats not happening.

I'd always returned to this club despite negative reports about it and I've never been so turned off as to leave as you did.

But clubs do reach a peak and then decline from there. Babylon also used to be up there. Now no more.

The reason I say this is that these two clubs used to offer a good selection and had high service standards. The women were edited (there was little of everything), the staff was stable (you could visit months after and know who would be there, more of less), provided good eye candy (all were visually provocative and their wandering hands and fingers would make sure customers saw what they had to offer - and every now and then they'd walk up to you and stand there in the nude and in heels and ask if you wanted something to drink). They also all offered long couch action (BBBJs on the couch, kissing included) and seemed to not be clockwatchers. In the room it wasn't like the services some women at Frankfurt offer where they stand up to leave once you come (I hate that) rather you would kind of just lie together for a while before leaving the room. Also, they would sit with you on the couch just after a session and she'd bring you coffee or a drink. After a session you'd kind of chat and it was just pleasant to have a nice warm female beside you (I remember my hands kind of roaming while just sitting there). Eventually she would stand up and move to an empty spot to find that next customer but it was done very smoothly and subtly. And when you left the club she'd come to the door and plant a kiss on you.

Nowadays though the women at these two clubs sit with their legs together, watch the clock closely and there is less foreplay and afterplay than before.

After being ripped off by being double charged at Babylon the last time, can't say I can recommend going back soon.

This club is reachable by S-bahn. You get off at Leverkusen-Kueppersteg and walk maybe a kilometer.

Jackyo
10-14-06, 10:23
This comes from an ARD.de article posted on the Roemer earlier this year.

Thought I would post it here since this thread hasn't gotten any activity for a while.

It deals with the underworld which controls this club, Babylon and ColA.

I will translate it into English when I have time.

Millionengeschäfte mit Zwangsprostitution -
Das europaweite Netzwerk der Bordellmafia
Autoren : Klaus Wiendl und Oliver Bendixen

Wer die Frauen hat, hat die Macht im Rotlichtmilieu. Mit ihnen werden jede Nacht in Bordellen Millionen umgesetzt. Doch welcher Freier weiß schon, wie die Frauen gefügig gemacht werden. Uns wird ständig gedroht, berichtet eine Prostituierte, die anonym bleiben will:

„Wenn wir nicht Tag und Nacht zur Verfügung stehen, fliegen wir raus. Ständig wird uns auch mit Strafen gedroht, z.B. wenn wir uns ein Handtuch umwickeln, kostet es 10 Euro Strafe. Nach draußen telefonieren dürfen wir auch nicht. Und den Mega-Service, den Verkehr ohne Kondom, müssen wir auch machen. Mir fällt auf, dass viele türkische Frauen hier arbeiten“.

Sie arbeitet für eine türkischen Gang, die in Köln seit Jahren um die Vorherrschaft in der Disco-Türsteherszene kämpft. Denn am Eingang wird entschieden, was drinnen abläuft. Die Türsteher sollen junge Frauen umgarnen, um sie möglichst bald in die Prostitution zu bringen. Um diese Schlüsselpositionen kämpfen die Gangs seit Jahren. Mit ständigen Razzien versucht die Kölner Polizei diesen Sumpf der Organisierten Kriminalität auszutrocknen. Nicht ohne Erfolg. Dennoch gelingt es der Szene, so die Recherchen von report München, ihr Netz mit Strohleuten über das Bundesgebiet auszubreiten. Rolf Rainer Jäger vom Bund Deutscher Kriminalbeamter (BdK) sagt:

„Es gibt eindeutige Erkenntnisse, dass hier auch ethnisch abgeschottete Strukturen arbeiten. Dass es Türken-gruppierungen gibt, aber auch Gruppierungen von Straftätern aus Südosteuropa, aus Osteuropa, die ihre Positionen in dieser Kriminalitätslandschaft durch sehr rücksichtslose und brutale Vorgehensweisen durchsetzen, das ist das Mittel, mit dem sie sich Respekt einflössen. Und wenn hier die Polizei nicht funktioniert und endlich auch einen deutlichen Schwerpunkt in der Bekämpfung dieser Kriminalität setzt, werden sie mit ihrer Brutalität nur weitere „Triumphe“ feiern. Dies dürfen wir nicht zulassen.“

Es ist ein zäher Kampf gegen die organisierte Kriminalität. Denn die Gangs fackeln nicht lange: sie schießen die Konkurrenz mit Waffengewalt aus dem Feld – auf Weisung der Bosse, denen die Mordaufträge aber nur schwer nachzuweisen sind. Bei den Prozessen gegen die türkischen Mafiapaten vor dem Kölner Landgericht, das an den Verhandlungstagen einer Festung gleicht, kommt die ganze Brutalität ans Tageslicht. Mit seinen Vertretern stand der „General der Kölsch-Türken“, Necati Arabaci – genannt „Neco“ - vor Gericht. Als Rädelsführer einer kriminellen Vereinigung wurde er für neun Jahre ins Gefängnis geschickt. Jetzt droht ihm auch noch eine anschließende Sicherungsverwahrung, weil er aus der Zelle die Ermordung eines Konkurrenten und des ermittelnden Staatsanwalts ankündigte. Der hatte Arabaci wegen Menschenhandel, Zuhälterei, Erpressung, Freiheitsberaubung und Drogenhandel angeklagt.

Frage report München: "Betreibt er (Neco) denn aus der Zelle heraus noch sein Geschäft?"

Antwort Thomas Schulz von der Kriminalpolizei Köln: „Das kann man eindeutig mit Ja beantworten, zumindest nach den Erkenntnissen unserer Ermittlungen. Im Rahmen einer Bedrohungslage des Sachbearbeitenden Staatsanwaltes hatten wir verdeckte Ermittlungen durchgeführt und konnten feststellen, dass er im Prinzip das gleiche Geschäft, nämlich das Betreiben von Bordellen, das Zuführen von Frauen, aber auch das Stellen von Security über Strohleute, über seine Gewährsleute aus dem Gefängnis heraus betrieben hat.“

Die als FKK-Clubs getarnten Luxusbordelle Babylon bei Köln und Wiago in Leverkusen sind die Keimzelle des Machtzentrums von Necati Arabaci, der nach Erkenntnissen der Kripo weiter an den Einnahmen beteiligt ist. Die Geschäftsidee ist einfach: mehrere hundert Prostituierte werden permanent durch die Etablissements geschleust, die nach außen proper den Behörden keinen Angriffspunkt bieten sollen. Strohmann für Arabaci ist der Kölner Olaf R, der vielfach als Gesellschafter der Bordelle auftaucht. Günther Feld von der Staatsanwaltschaft Köln sagt:

„Es gibt einen landgerichtlichen Beschluss, in dem festgehalten ist, dass dieser Olaf R. Strohmann für den bereits verurteilten Arabaci war und auch weiterhin ist. Das betrifft Bordellbetriebe in Köln über Augsburg bis Mallorca.“

Arabacis Imperium: über den Kölner Strohmann und örtliche Rotlichtgrößen werden immer neue Bordelle eröffnet - zuletzt in Ulm. Alleine das Augsburger Colosseum bringt den Betreibern geschätzt über 100 000 Euro im Monat ein. Werbung im Internet für das menschenverachtende Geschäft mit der Ware Frau. Schon vor der Eröffnung des Colosseums hatte die Kripo die türkischen Hintermänner ermittelt. Aber sie rätselt noch immer, woher die Millionen für die Investitionen stammen. Klaus Bayerl von der Kriminalpolizei Augsburg sagt:

„In der Tat haben wir in Augsburg eine neue Form der Bordellbetriebe, die jetzt auch bundesweit erkennbar sind. Die weitgehendst unter dem Begriff FKK-Club firmieren, mit einem neuen Marketing-Konzept. Wir haben diese Bordellbetriebe sehr genau beobachtet, haben auch Ermittlungsverfahren geführt und haben auch festgestellt, dass letztlich hinter diesen, in Augsburg befindlichen Bordellbetrieb Personen aus dem Bereich der Organisierten Kriminalität in Köln stehen“.

Bis nach Mallorca verschoben Arabaci und seine Gefolgsleute die Prostituierten. Nur ein paar Kilometer vom Ballermann-Strand entfernt stiegen sie im Rotlichtviertel an der Plaza Gomila in das Geschäft mit dem Sex ein. Rikis Tabledance Bar: diesmal eine Fehlinvestition. Ein Flop, sie wird geschlossen. Dabei hatte man auf Mallorca Großes vor: mit der Agentur Sirius aus Jade war die Vermittlung von 40 sogenannten Tänzerinnen aus Osteuropa vereinbart worden. Dieser Vertrag über 36000 Euro regelt die Übernahme der Reisekosten - und das Casting der Prostituierten in einer ukrainischen Disco. Wörtlich ist von Selektion die Rede. Und wieder haben Arabaci –alias Neco – und sein deutscher Strohmann Olaf die Hände mit im Spiel. Ein eigener Sicherheitsdienst sorgt für das richtige Drohpotential – auch mit Rockern der berüchtigten Hells Angels, denen seit Jahren Verbindungen zur Organisierten Kriminalität nachgesagt werden.

Der türkische Kiez an der Kölner Kolbstraße. Vor diesem Salon explodierte im Juni 2004 eine Nagelbombe. Auf dem Friseurstuhl saß zum Zeitpunkt der Detonation einer von Arabacis Soldaten – wie früher sein Boss. Ob seiner Truppe das Attentat galt, das 22 Verletzte forderte, wird von der Kölner Soko „Sprengstoff“ untersucht. Für die Polizei ein weiteres Indiz, wie rasch auch Unbeteiligte Opfer in diesem Rotlichtkrieg werden können.

Jackyo
11-21-06, 18:37
I searched the RF for recent reports about this.

Their current websites are either:

www.treffpunkt-wiago.de

of

www.fkk-wiago.de

Pages are the same.

Open Mondays to Sundays from 12 PM to 4 AM.

Pricing these days isn't bad at all! Entry is 30 Euros, 20 minute sessions cost 30 Euros.

It used to be that your first thirty minute session there cost 80 Euros and the second one 65 Euros. This club and its sister club, Babylon, used to charge the highest per session rates of any club in Germany but I continued to return to them because I was always happy with the selection and services.

They had, at one time, higher standards than even Bernds had. Services featured pre-session and post-session interludes. Nowadays, few clubs offer pre-sessions and no one offers post-sessions.

My kind of girls don't look like hookers, aren't tatooed, or pierced but display distinctly unwholesome behavior in bed, by the way. This club and its sister club specialized in girls like this and you cannot imagine how many multiple sessions I spent there.

Jessica used to work here. She was my all time favorite: 5'7', blonde, German, large natural tits, shaved and multi-orgasmic. For some reason we clicked and her effect on me was unbelievable. She used to think I was a stud (which I hardly am at all) but such was the effect she had she had me going like an Energizer bunny.

This club is currently worth a visit if only for one reason: Lilijane, the extremely large breasted woman who used to work at Blue Note and La Bedo. Teddybaer, who frequents the small Duesseldorf clubs which I like and is the Hausmeister for them, confirmed this to me.

If you find Lilijane there, you will be in for a treat. They are real, by the way.

I know there a couple of guys who follow this forum who salivate at the thought of being with her.

For a while they went through a phase of being a swingers club on weekends but the last reports didn't talk about this. Until six months ago there were reports about Pauschalparties there: you paid one price and had as much as you wanted with whomever you wanted.

If you go visit, you would do us all a favor to find out how it currently stands.

Thanks in advance.

On The Road
11-21-06, 23:51
Thanks, Jacko, very interesting infos.
I'll be back in Cologne in a couple of weeks, and I'll pay them a visit for sure.
Of course, I'll report about it.

Xavier Yves
11-22-06, 23:05
I think Wiago and babylon had a very long time business. Then when Samya and Bernds came into this industry, Wiago and babylong are not competitive anymore.

Don't know if they will be better with this new pricing system or not.

Jackyo
11-24-06, 13:20
This dude, Schubert, was just there and had the pleasure of hooking up with Lilijana and with Daniela. (I've read these names over and over again in reviews of this club).

The sessions are reasonably priced but be aware that they are 20 minute sessions and you might have to factor in mutliples of this if you like your sessions long and drawn out.

At the end he had a great time but thought that 20 minute sessions were a little odd. You pay when you leave the club so it is forseable that you may end up with a billing surprise.

This is one of the few NRW clubs which still has an indoor pool (its in the basement). It is clean and very inviting.

I like to hang out down there between sessions since its quiet.

I always enjoyed this club, thought it and its sister club, Babylon, were worth returning to.

The revised pricing structure and these recent reports has me thinking things may have changed for the better.

[Bericht] Wiago Leverkusen

So viele positive Berichte, da muste ich mir auch mal das Wiago anschauen..
Vor dem Haus erstma keinen Parkplatz gefunden, aber dafür gibt es auf der Rückseite den riesigen OBI Parkplatz. Da geht es bequem und kostenlos.
In der ersten Etage nett begrüßt worden, zur Theke geleitet und die üblichen Erklärungen erhalten.
Nach um/ausziehen und duschen, an die Theke begeben, freundlich und angenehm bedient worden. In Ruhe die Damenriege angeschaut.
Wenn ich alle Namen richtig behalten habe, waren es wohl, Nadine, Loretta, Denise, Liljana und Daniela. Wie ich heraushörte, ist Alexa wohl erkrankt.

Dann zur ersten Runde mal Liljana aufs Zimmer gebeten. Ich würde mal vorsichtig sagen, ihr habt alle nicht zuviel versprochen.
Was für ein Superfranze!!!! Auch der GV war natürlich nicht zu verachten. Nur wer hat eigentlich in der Zwischenzeit an der Uhr gedreht??? Ruckzuck war ne Stunde vorbei. Unglaublich.

Die müssen wohl eine neue Reinmachefrau haben. Die macht nach jedem Zimmeraufenthalt sauber, auch mehrfach die Toiletten. Super.

Liljana war zwischenzeitlich gegangen. Nächste Runde dann mit Daniela aufs Zimmer. Auch hier ein absoluter Glücksgriff. Französisch mindestens genauso perfekt und beim GV hat sie einen Ritt hingelegt......Allererste Klasse!!!!
Auch bei Daniela natürlich nicht mit 20 Minuten ausgekommen.

Die dritte Runde habe ich mir dann nicht mehr zugetraut.
Fazit für mich, ein prima Club, habe in den Pausen auch Sauna und Schwimmbad nutzen können. Alles tiptop sauber.
Zumindest bei Liljana und Daniela kann ich von sehr gutem Service sprechen, die anderen Frauen sahen auch zum anbeißen aus.

Wenn etwas negatives, dann vielleicht das immer direkt am Spind kassiert wird, ja und natürlich die komische 20 Minuten Regelung. Da komme ich vielleicht im Laufhaus mit hin, aber nicht in einem Club.
Auch wenn es für mich etwas weiter weg ist, das Wiago sieht mich wieder.

Schubert

Try her & tell us !

Breadman
11-24-06, 15:00
Can someone translate schubert's report and the ard.de article so we can get an idea about what's being said?

Also...does Babylon have the same new rate as Wiago?

Travelforfun
11-25-06, 10:50
The new price structure is Euro 30 Entry and Euro 30/20 min Session , is this a temporary promotional thing or this new pricing is permanent for now.

Can anyone give me directions to the club from IBIS Hotel , Leverkusen.

Jackyo
11-25-06, 11:30
The new price structure is Euro 30 Entry and Euro 30/20 min Session , is this a temporary promotional thing or this new pricing is permanent for now.

Can anyone give me directions to the club from IBIS Hotel , Leverkusen.
.. this pricing structure is a permanent one.

If you are in Leverkusen, take a cab and you will be there in minutes.

If you want to come by S-bahn, you can take the train to Kuppersteg, cross over the tracks and walk North. The club will be about a mile down the road on a side street off that main road but before you cross the overpass over the Autobahn.

Warsteiner
11-25-06, 19:19
Can someone translate schubert's report and the ard.de article so we can get an idea about what's being said?

Translation of Schubert’s report:

AS there were so many positive reports about Wiago I just had to pay a visit. I couldn’t find a parking place in front of the house but on the rear side of the house is a large OBI parking area (OBI is a DIY store a bit like Homebase in the UK). It’s easy to park there and it’s free. I was welcomed nicely on the first floor and led to the bar where the usual rules were explained.
After getting changed/undressed and having a shower I went to the bar and was served in a friendly and pleasant way. I had a look around at the women who were present and, if I remember the names correctly, there was Nadine, Loretta, Denise, Liljana and Daniela. As I’d heard Alexa is sick.

So to the first round and I asked Daniela if she wanted to go to the room. I want to advise you that you haven’t promised too much.
What a great not too sure what Superfranze means however the session was excellent. The sex was not to be sneezed at. But who moved the clock hands? Looking back an hour had passed. Unbelievable.

They must have a new cleaning lady. She cleans the room after every session and cleans the toilets often. Super.

Liljana had gone in the meantime. The next round I went to the room with Daniela. I also struck it lucky with Daniela. Oral at least as perfect (as the first session) and she rode me….absolutely fantastic. Obviously I didn’t finish the session after 20 minutes.

I didn’t trust myself to have a 3rd session.
For me this is an excellent club, I could have used the sauna and pool during the breaks between the sessions. Everything was very clean.
From at least Liljana and Daniela I can say that they provide very good servce and the other women also looked very inviting.

If there was anything negative about the club then it was that you pay at the locker and, of course, the weird 20 minute rule. I can understand this in a Laufhaus bit not in a club.
Even though the club is a bit far for me I’ll be visiting again.

Breadman
11-29-06, 23:20
Wiago has a new website...

http://www.fkk-wiago.de

Mufu
11-30-06, 06:40
Translation of Schubert’s report:

not too sure what Superfranze means

"Frankzösisch" stands for "Blow job"; not for DFK.

It is amazing how these stinky frogeaters could inspire the rest of the world!

Jackyo
12-12-06, 16:48
It seems that they have Gang Bang events at Wiago every now and then... the last one being last weekend.

http://www.gang-bang-party.de/news/weihnachtsfeier-2006/index.html

This comes from www.gang-bang-party.de which also has lists of other events in NRW; at Pascha in Koeln, z. B.

Oddly enough, the page has a very unfavorable review of this club written by someone named Uschi describing a past event held there.

The ownership of this club has passed from Magie, the former owner, to a new Turkish owner and apparently the new management has not reinvested in the club and it is going down the tubes.

She says that the food was terrible, the downstairs bar area near the pool has been taken apart and it looks like a bomb went off near it and despite this you were expected to pay 80 Euros for the experience. The couches upstairs have huge rips in them which haven't been repaired.

To top it all off, a report on the RF says that the fabulously large-titted Lilijana doesn't work there any more.

You've all been appropriately warned.

On The Road
12-16-06, 20:04
So bad I wasn't able to read your advice, and last tuesday I went to FKK Wiago, in Liverkusen. This is my report.

Entrance was €30, session was €30 for 20m, DFK and BBBJ included. Very cheap, I have to say.
The downstair pool was good enough if you are there to swim, but no bar area there, and upstair facilities was not even accettable. Small and dirty.
Food? I wasn't able to see any food at all, but I think I didn't like to eat anything inside there!
Only rooms seems big and good, but no towels or clean sheets during sessions. Very low hygiene.

Another problem, for me. Really unusual special services available on the "menu". If I was able to understand the German menu, and the very bad english translation from one of the girl, you will find usual Anal and CIM option, but beside those options you will find CIM with swallow option and natural sex without condom option!!!
I have to say that I was not happy at all to be in a club that offers this kind of options. Very very low hygiene, and high risk.

When I get in, I was able to see the lineup. Eight girls were available, with ten customers in the club. Line up was not even accettable, compared to other FKKs I saw in the area. In my personal scale, two girls were rated 7 out of 10, four rated 6 out of ten, one rated 5/10, one 4/10. It was a little hard to get a session with one of the 7/10 girl!

Every girl try to ask for a lady drink, minimum is a "Piccolo", rated 12€. But there are really more expensive options. I had no problem with the bill, because I only paid a single piccolo for my only session of the night, but two different customers had billing dispute with the girl at the bar.

After one hour of waiting, while ugliest girls tried to get their "piccolo" from me, I met Samantha. She was one of the two 7/10 girls, Lithuanian, 21 y.o., good english spoken.
Paid her a piccolo, we had a session. It was a not-so-bad session, but FKK quality was far away.
Not perfect personal hygiene, too!
I had no other session, and I ran away after no more than two hours even if I planned a longer stay.

This was my worst experience in German FKKs.

YMMV, as usual.

Just for a further info, Wiago will be closed on 24, 25 and 31 of December.

Jackyo
12-17-06, 04:00
I guess this place has really taken a turn for the worst since the change in ownership. I was hopeful after reading those reports about Daniela and Lilijana on the RF but apparently its death spiral is irreversible.

As I was saying, it was bizarre to find a link to an ad for a gangbang party there only to see that the content which went with the ad was an extremely negative review.

It doesn't seem like the new Turkish management is interested in reinvesting in the place and it shows in the food and the now substandard facilties.

That pool used to really be a place to hang out and relax. As to why they ripped out the bar area near it is beyond me.

I'd seen the former owner, Magie, before at both Babylon and Wiago. A woman of a "certain age" as the French say, fairly distinguished though and not someone you could have imagined to have been in the business.

On The Road
12-17-06, 21:50
You're welcome, Jackyo...

Only another negative point I forgot to report.
You have to pay sessions IN ADVANCE! Yes it is true, girls ask you to pay your session in advance!
I asked Samantha why, and she answered me that the owner told all the girl that they must ask for money in advance.

Hsihsa
03-09-07, 09:05
I am an Indian businessman planning to visit FKK's in Bavaria?

What is the possibility of facing discrimination for entry to a FKK?

Jackyo
03-09-07, 12:10

.. which openly don't allow non-Germans: the FKK in Muenster and the former Red Carpet in Dortmund (the Alperbeck).

If you are polite, clean cut and bring lots of cash, you will be welcome just about anywhere. If you speak fluent German, even better.

If the club will allow Turks, it will allow just about anyone entry.

Most clubs I've been to will allow Turks in.

(Isn't there a Groucho Marx line which goes something like: "I wouldn't want to be a member of a club which would take me as a member."?)

Warsteiner
03-09-07, 21:20

As Jackyo says don't worry about it. The only place that I've seen someone refused entry was PHG a couple of years ago. I'm not too sure where the guy was from (not Turkey, India or Far East) but he looked like he's been out on the town all night. His clothes were a mess as if he'd slept in them and he was unshaven. The women at the door wasn't telling him that he couldn't come in but was saying that it was too busy and that they couldn't let anyone else in. I'm not too sure if he got the point.

The last time I was at GT (either Oct or Dec 06 can't remember which) I turned up at about 3pm on a Friday. I was cleanly dressed and clean shaven but there was a security guard in the car park who gave me the once-over as I was walking to the door. He didn't say anything so I don't know if he was just sizing me up but this is the first and only time I have seen this happen outside a club.

Jackyo
03-10-07, 12:10
As Jackyo says don't worry about it. The only place that I've seen someone refused entry was PHG a couple of years ago. I'm not too sure where the guy was from (not Turkey, India or Far East) but he looked like he's been out on the town all night. His clothes were a mess as if he'd slept in them and he was unshaven. The women at the door wasn't telling him that he couldn't come in but was saying that it was too busy and that they couldn't let anyone else in. I'm not too sure if he got the point.

The last time I was at GT (either Oct or Dec 06 can't remember which) I turned up at about 3pm on a Friday. I was cleanly dressed and clean shaven but there was a security guard in the car park who gave me the once-over as I was walking to the door. He didn't say anything so I don't know if he was just sizing me up but this is the first and only time I have seen this happen outside a club.
... started by a French Algerian dude a couple of months ago on the French forum complaining about being turned away at GT.

Seems there was an incident with a large groups of Turkish guys prior to that and they were doing some screening.

There are a couple of leather clad gorillas who stand inside the GT parking lot and just at the reception desk probably just for this reason.

Come to think of it I don't recall Turks being part of the client mix at GT when I was there.

There were a number of Japanese and they were preyed upon mostly by these very mercenary looking German blondes who hung around the Kino. Kind of the Axis powers from WWII getting together.. but in a different way.

Gaining entry into a club and obtaining service are two different things though.

PHG is the only club I've ever been refused service. It happened twice on separate occasions.

I attribute it to the women at that club having a developed Stammkunde who they wait for. They would rather wait for them to show up rather do business with wandering tourists such as myself.

Sorcerer
03-11-07, 02:22
i think the natural sex you translated really translates more properly into a "[CodeWord103] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord103). not my cup of tea - but better they do that than sex without a condom!

Jackyo
03-11-07, 11:39
i think the natural sex you translated really translates more properly into a "rep002. not my cup of tea - but better they do that than sex without a condom!
.. which literally is natural champagne (natur = natural, sekt = champagne) ... or [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134). in other words, a rep002.

they sometimes have natursekt events at pt mettmann.

i don't have plans of attending one of these events as i would find them a little too hardcore, believe it or not.

Jackyo
04-25-07, 12:40
This was posted by FKOenig on the RF.

[Bericht] Wiago Leverkusen 24. April

Am heutigen Nachmittag war ich nach über einem halben Jahr mal wieder im Wiago. Eigentlich Saunaclub, derzeit aber eher Baustellenclub. Zumindest wurde hinter verschlossenen Türen fleißig gebohrt, gehämmert... Fertig sind schon die neuen Duschen, wirklich gut geworden, die Toiletten sind nun dort wo früher die Sauna war.
Da ich in den letzten zwei Jahren ständig neue Preise erlebt habe, hier noch mal der aktuelle Stand von heute.
Eintritt 30 Euro
20 Minuten 30 Euro
30 Minuten 50 Euro
40 Minuten 60 Euro
50 Minuten 70 Euro
60 Minuten 90 Euro
zzgl. diversen Zusatzkosten für FT, Anal, Lesbo usw..
Die Preise konnte ich mir nicht alle merken.
Irgendwie versteht ich zwar die Differenz zwischen dem Preis für 50 Minuten und dem für 60 Minuten nicht wirklich, aber irgendjemand wird sich dabei schon was gedacht haben.
Ansonsten hat sich aber im Club nichts verändert. In den Zimmern hat man immer noch die alten Betten, die Risse und Löcher in den Lederbezügen werden nun verdeckt von einem zusätzlichen Stoffbezug.
Im Clubraum konnte ich spä*** insgesamt 7 Frauen zählen. Die einzige die ich wirklich interessant fand, stand hinter der Theke. Schade...
Von den 7 kamen 2 direkt in die Schublade "mit denen nicht", waren zwar die hübschesten, aber Deutsche und mit deutschen Mädels habe ich in den letzten Monaten zuviele negative bzw. lustlose Erlebnisse gehabt. Die anderen beobachtete ich dann eine Zeit und entschied mich für die die mich wenigstens zwischendurch mal anschaute bzw. anlächelte. Leider war heute nicht mein Glückstag, bei näherem Kontakt war sie nicht so gepflegt und der Service war auch nicht so toll. Naja, ich beendete das ganze dann innerhalb der Minimalzeit von 20 Minuten. Die Nummer war mit den Geräuschen des Presslufthammers im Hintergund echt zum abgewöhnen. Irgendwie hatte ich dann auch keine Lust noch länger dort zu verweilen und eine zweite Nummer anzustreben. Von Atmosphäre kann derzeit bei den Baustellengeräuschen nicht die Rede sein. Zumindest tagsüber, denn irgendwann machen die bestimmt Feierabend und dann ist es bestimmt erträglicher. Beim rausgehen kam ich dann noch mit den beiden deutschen Mädels ins Gespräch und bereue, dass ich mich von Anfang an gegen die beiden entschieden hatte, denn sie schienen zumindest ganz nett zu sein.
Fazit: Bei der aktuellen Besetzung für mich kein Grund in den nächsten Wochen wieder hinzugehen. Da ich nur insgesamt 60 Euro gezahlt habe aber auch kein Grund sich lange zu ärgern...
Fazit: He dropped in after a half year absence. This so-called sauna club is currently a construction site. There was constant drilling and hammering in the background. New showers are done. There is now a new toilet where the sauna used to be. Entry fee was 30 Euros, etc.. (see the table above which doesn't need a translation). The incremental pricing between 50 minutes and 60 minutes doesn't quite make sense. Nothing much has changed otherwise though the facilities, particularly the leather surfaces, need some work (they have been patched somehow). He counted seven women. The one which interested him the most worked behind the counter. Too bad. Of these seven, two belonged to the category "with-these-chicks-probably-not". They were the best looking but German and he had not had good experiences with German women lately. He sat back and made his choice from the others but she was a disappointment. He ended the session after 20 minutes. He didn't stay on longer for a second session because of level of noise from the construction. Upon leaving he saw again the two German women and regrets not having been with them as they actually appeared to be quite nice. He didn't see a reason to return in the next few weeks but his investment in the visit was only 60 Euros and he had no reason to complain.

Gogo Ianakiev
04-30-07, 14:46
Since this si supposed to be an international board I will post in english :-) I have been visiting the Leo Team lately (Opladen, Fürstenbergstr. 3) and I am satisfied, but the choice there is quite limited. So, I decided to check out how is it in Wiago, which I heard is a FKK club, i.e. a different story completely. As a result of my quick research over the net I found many negative reviews, very outdated I must admit - nothing in the last few months or so, till I finally found this forum here and read a few recent positive posts.

So I went there to a test visit today around 13:00. It wasn't hard to find, one must only follow the Europa Ring and if one reach a Big Fitness club that means one has just passed the exit :-D and has to go back. I went there - no workers and no noise.
I was kinda worried how are they gonna react to me being non-german, but due to my neat and clean look I was treated normally :-) The girl behind the bar was very nice, the standard questions - were you already here etc.

She told me the prices - 12:00 - 16:00 - happy hour 15 euro (which I already knew from an add in our most beloved Kölner express, but pretended not to know to see if I'd be told), 30 euros to be with a "lady" - french kisses and 69 included (BJ without a condom) - wow I have never received a better offer as far as I remember. This is the price for 20 minutes but for most of us that's more than enough :-). I didn't ask for more info.

She showed me the showers, the toilets and the lockers, I was given slippers and towels and after a quick shower I went to the bar. Only three working girls were present - due to the early hour I suppose. The one wasn't my tipe at all - had 25 extra pounds at least, (dark hair) but that's a matter of personnal taste of course. The other girl was a bit better - she had some extra pounds as well but not that much to find her unattractive, blond. The third was around 1,55, slim build, very sweet, blond, from Polland. Apart from their looks ( a personnal issue as already said) all three girls were smiling and looked really nice. After a few minutes which I spent in checking the surroundings and see if more girls would appear I went to the blond and started a conversation. I asked for a cigarette and was immediately given. Then we went on the terrace and started chatting and getting to know each other a bit better :-) After this we went to a room and proceeded. She wasn't shaved but that wasn't as bad as I thought in the first moment, actually it was ok.

Passionate french kisses, some 69, and then some cuttling, finally to the action and I was ready after 15 minutes I guess.

The next pleasant surprise was that she didn't immediately start to get clean and dressed but continued to kiss me untill the time was over.

Then I was thinking about going for a swim but decided to get dressed and go home.
In conclusion this was a great experience and i guess I will pay this club visits often from now on.

Jackyo
04-30-07, 22:30
Since this si supposed to be an international board I will post in english :-) I have been visiting the Leo Team lately (Opladen, Fürstenbergstr. 3) and I am satisfied, but the choice there is quite limited. So, I decided to check out how is it in Wiago, which I heard is a FKK club, i.e. a different story completely. As a result of my quick research over the net I found many negative reviews, very outdated I must admit - nothing in the last few months or so, till I finally found this forum here and read a few recent positive posts.

So I went there to a test visit today around 13:00. It wasn't hard to find, one must only follow the Europa Ring and if one reach a Big Fitness club that means one has just passed the exit :-D and has to go back. I went there - no workers and no noise.
I was kinda worried how are they gonna react to me being non-german, but due to my neat and clean look I was treated normally :-) The girl behind the bar was very nice, the standard questions - were you already here etc.

She told me the prices - 12:00 - 16:00 - happy hour 15 euro (which I already knew from an add in our most beloved Kölner express, but pretended not to know to see if I'd be told), 30 euros to be with a "lady" - french kisses and 69 included (BJ without a condom) - wow I have never received a better offer as far as I remember. This is the price for 20 minutes but for most of us that's more than enough :-). I didn't ask for more info.

She showed me the showers, the toilets and the lockers, I was given slippers and towels and after a quick shower I went to the bar. Only three working girls were present - due to the early hour I suppose. The one wasn't my tipe at all - had 25 extra pounds at least, (dark hair) but that's a matter of personnal taste of course. The other girl was a bit better - she had some extra pounds as well but not that much to find her unattractive, blond. The third was around 1,55, slim build, very sweet, blond, from Polland. Apart from their looks ( a personnal issue as already said) all three girls were smiling and looked really nice. After a few minutes which I spent in checking the surroundings and see if more girls would appear I went to the blond and started a conversation. I asked for a cigarette and was immediately given. Then we went on the terrace and started chatting and getting to know each other a bit better :-) After this we went to a room and proceeded. She wasn't shaved but that wasn't as bad as I thought in the first moment, actually it was ok.

Passionate french kisses, some 69, and then some cuttling, finally to the action and I was ready after 15 minutes I guess.

The next pleasant surprise was that she didn't immediately start to get clean and dressed but continued to kiss me untill the time was over.

Then I was thinking about going for a swim but decided to get dressed and go home.
In conclusion this was a great experience and i guess I will pay this club visits often from now on.
This club always got bad press but I first visited it in 99 and I have never left it unhappy.

This is why I keep checking the RF for posts on it. I keep hoping it will make a comeback. Same goes for Babylon.

I always felt I was getting my money's worth despite the fact that it used to have the most expensive rates (along with its sister club, Babylon).

For the longest time the entry fee was 30 Euros and the first session for 30 minutes 80 Euros, each additional 30 minutes beyond that was for 65 Euros.

So entry fee is 15 Euros (happy hour) and twenty minutes are for 30 Euros?

That is totally in Ordnung.

I've met some really interesting, one of a kind women here but haven't been back in a while because of the negative reviews.

And the construction work has been completed?!

Hmm... time to put it on a list of clubs to return to.

Gogo Ianakiev
05-01-07, 07:21
The construction was not completed yet - there was some stuff going on right by the entrance, but there were no drillers or anything, it was calm and quiet. I didn't notice any bar down where the pool is. The furniture looked ok - I guess they fixed it, I think I should've noticed if there was a problem with it, despite I was paying attention to other things :-)

Gogo Ianakiev
05-17-07, 08:54
The Eintritt-fee has been changed - 30 Euro, everything else is as before.

Marlow
05-30-07, 09:34
...can we have Leverkusen spelt properly?

Jackyo
06-01-08, 12:12
This club has been renovated and rebranded (do you see a trend in this?):

www.saunaclub-extasia.de

I used to drop by this club back in the days when it was Wiago even though it never got consistent reviews back the.

I'll need to read good reports coming out of it before I return though.

Jackyo
08-21-08, 14:13
Aimant from the Youppie forum has graciously allowed me to copy over and translate his recent posting on this club.

I've been hoping for a turnaround in its situation for a while.

This club is easy enough to get to from Koeln or Duesseldorf by S-bahn.

Translation to follow when I have time.

Excellent

Aaaah que certains jours peuvent être heureux .

Visite ce mardi 13 août au FKK de Leverkusen après une journée de boulot à Cologne et un bon petit resto. Le nom est changé de FKK-Wiago en Club Extasia. J’ai hésité avant d’entrer car je craignais, avec un nom pareil (manquant d’originalité, vous me l’avouerez) à un club à champagne piège à cochon (que nous sommes tous). Mais bon je me suis dis qu’étant en Allemagne cela avait moins de risque.

Bref je fais driiinng et la porte me répond bzzzzzzzz. J’entre. Làl le vide, le rien, nada, schnoll, l’espace intersidéral, rien, ni personne. Ah si, juste un escalier. Dois-je attendre ? Dois-je monter ? Ou descendre ? Euuh j’attends une ou deux minutes, quelque peu pantois .
Bon finalement, je descends. Raté, je vois une piscine mais personne, pas même un bruit.
Alors je remonte…
Et au deuxième étages (donc six volées d’escalier plus haut de là où je me suis fourvoyé !) les choses agréables commencent. Le couloir est en tapis plein au lieu des carrelages de l’escalier, les lumières sont rougeoyantes, chouette j’entr’aperçois des demoiselles légèrement vêtues... Et finalement je rencontre la tenancière qui m’adresse un grand sourire .
Elle ne parle pas allemand, elle passe donc rapidement la main à une des filles, qui m’explique le tout très gentiment. C’est très simple.
30 € l’entrée, thermes et boisson à volonté, sauf alcool.
30 € les 20 minutes avec la fille, 50 € la ½ heure et probablement ainsi de suite.
Après payement de l’octroi, je reçois une clef et deux essuies. Lors de mon déshabillage, j’entends des râles et des cris de jouissance autours de moi. Les chambres donnent toutes sur ce couloir et en sont séparés par des portes coulissantes. Une de ses portes s’ouvre, deux hommes et une fille, la quadra avec des seins énormes, en sortent, l’air exténués du trio qui a eut lieu. On prend la douche ensemble, la contiguïté est de rigueur ici.

Je décide de refaire un petit tour explorateur des installations. Je commence à comprendre l’espace volumétrique très étrange du lieu. En fait le deuxième étage et le sous-sol appartient à ce FKK, le rez-de-chaussée et le premier appartiennent probablement au magasin ayant façade sur la rue adjacente. Ce qui signifie que les types qui travaillent au dit magasin voisin ont un FKK au dessus de leur tête et en dessous de leur pieds. Il y aurait quoi devenir fou. Ne me dites pas qu’à leur place, vous n’auriez pas déjà fait un petit trou de voyeur dans une des parois .

La piscine, au sous-sol donc, est grande, mais vide, elle n’a pas beaucoup d’intérêt, le sauna est chaud, mais vide et euuh vous aurez compris. Il y a aussi des chambres au abord de la pièce d’eau, mais euh vide également. Bref la cave n’est pas le centre névralgique de la débauche attendue.

On remonte (six rampes d’escalier, je vous rappelle), et on retraverse le couloir pour arriver au bar salon. Là plus d’ambiance : +/- huit filles, en lingerie, elle ne vous interpelle pas mais vous renvoie des sourires, cela fume beaucoup. Elles ont entre 25 et 40 ans, assez souvent bien en chair. Sinon, trois à quatre ours, courtois et placide (sauf ceux du trio, mais qui étaient en partance au soulagement de la tenancière manifestement). Une petite terrasse, avec quelques transats permet de voir les étoiles. La fille plus fine vient vers moi et demande ce que je veux boire dans un excellent anglais.
Je lui répond ‘sparkling water’ et entreprend la conversation, une main négligeament posé sur sa hanche (et oui Adamo avait raison).

Elle s’appelle Martha, est polonaise et mesure 1m80, elle arrive presque à ma hauteur avec ses chaussures compensées. Elle a un corps élancé (c’est la seule), des seins A, une peau lisse. Elle n’a pas la trentaine. Très sportive, elle adore danser, elle n’a pas arrêté avant que l’on ne discute. Ma main caresse ses fesses qui sont très fermes. Un sourire avec des dents un peu écartées lui donne un visage d’enfant, le nez et les joues sont également enfantins. Je lui demande les 20 minutes, elle me dit que cela correspond à un programme. Euh quel programme ? Tu vas voir me dit-elle .

On rentre dans la chambre, grande et propre, je me couche sur le dos. Elle m’enjambe à califourchon. Me caresse et m’embrasse partout. Je lui rends la pareille. Elle me demande de lui enlever sa robe, ce que je fais (pour une fois c’était pas trop compliqué). Puis elle retire son string avec des poses lascives, le cordon rentrant totalement dans la fente. La voilà nue. Recaresses et embrassades, dont des fougueuses roulades de pelles avec jeux de langues. Wouaawouuu mais où suis-je ? Elle descend vers popaul, fellation attentive, sans caoutchouc et tout en me regardant. Ensuite grosse bave sur les joyeuses et même jeux de langue sur la rondelle. Du sexe torride, pornographique mais également complice. Elle aime cela et moi j’adore ce qu’elle me fait . Elle me demande, sa main sur ma joue, de respirer plus calmement, elle a sans doute peur que je ne fasse un infart.
Mais cela repart de plus belle, ma hampe est tendue, on pourrait en faire une harpe. Elle y met le caoutchouc avec la bouche, puis se couche à son tour sur le dos, les genoux à hauteur de ses joues. Je commence par lui faire minette, elle se caresse en même temps de manière furieuse, puis je la prends, je l’enfourche, je la pénètre, je l’enfourne, je la baise, ce dernier mot prend tout son sens ici. Elle suit les mouvement de va et vient avec son bassin, accentue la profondeur de la pénétration puis se retire pour montrer la grandeur de sa chatte en y en mettant sa main. Elle est belle mais elle est salope. Je rerentre au plus profond, remonte le bassin. Elle est presque en position du trépied, mais sportive elle parvient à s’accrocher avec ses jambes autours de mes fesses. Je redescends, elle demande avec sa bouche de nouvelles embrassades crapuleuses. Un dernier coup de reins et je jouis en elle, au creux de son vagin. Fourbu, exténué, je roule sur le dos, elle parvient à me suivre avec son bassin pour être au dessus de moi, mon sexe encore fiché en elle.
Son visage de salope est redevenu un visage de femme attentive, voire d’adolescente joyeuse. Je lui dis : tu es magnifique, elle me répond en rigolant : je suis normale. Et bien c’est une normalité que je voudrais plus répandue.
On se rhabille, on a du mal à retrouver son petit string dans le champ de bataille, finalement l’ayant retrouvé pour elle, elle me suggère que je le porte. Et de se trimballer dans le salon comme cela. On est euphorique. Je la paye (30 € donc, ce qui est incroyablement peu pour ce service), et je me dirige vers la douche. Après celle-ci je retourne seul vers la terrasse pour faire descendre l’adrénaline.
Il est 23h00, je me décide de rentrer. Dans la voiture ‘hells bells’ résonne dans le lecteur, des éclairs d’un orage sec strient le ciel rougeoyant. Que la vie est belle .

Comme disent les guides verts, il y a les visites qui valent le déplacement et ceux qui valent le détour. Ici, on est la deuxième catégorie. Ne venez pas de France ou de Belgique pour le Club Extasia, mais si vous êtes à Cologne et que vous avez deux ou trois heures de fin de soirée à consommer (et donc cela ne vaut plus trop la peine pour le Sudbad ou le Bern’s), c’est le meilleur endroit des environs.

Et puis il y a Martha, aaaaaah Martha.
Fazit: After a day of work in Koeln and a visit to a good restaurant, he was thinking of going to this club but was concerned that it was one of those places which ran the typical bottle of champagne scam. The name of the club (changed from Wiago) wasn't all that original. But this is Germany so he said the chances it was one of those scam places was low. He rings the doorbell and enters only to face a staircase. No one was there so he starts to wander around downstairs only to see a swimming pool and sauna area. There was no one down there so obviously this wasn't where the debauchery took place. He then decides to take the stairs upwards instead. The smiling woman who greets him speaks no German but finds someone to explain to him that 30 Euros is the entry fee (non-alcholic drinks and use of the facilities included), 20 minutes cost 30 Euros and a half hour goes for 50 Euros. He receives two towels and a key and as he is undressing he hears these cries of pleasure coming from a neighboring room. Out of the room steps a dude with two women. He then does a complete tour of the place. The club shares the building with a couple of neighboring businesses (what luck they have!), he notices. There were about eight women, ages from 25 to 40, wearing lingerie sometimes nude. The most appealing woman comes to him to ask him in English what he wants to drink. Sparkling water he says. Her name is Martha, she is Polish and stands 1.8 meters. She is not yet 30 years old, loves to dance and is lithe and sportlich. Pretty soon he is caressing her thighs. He says he wants to spend twenty minutes with her. She replies that he will get a full program. He asks, what does that mean? You will see, is her reply. Bref, she was unbelievable in bed: beautiful to look at but also a bit cochonne. All of this cost 30 Euros. He left shortly afterwards saying that life is beautiful. This club doesn't belong on a must visit list but if you are in the area it probably is the best there is and worthwhile dropping in on.

I guess that the days when this club was a major construction site are now over. For the longest time I'd read about how they were ripping out sections of the place. Glad to know the pool is still there. It is a nice quiet place to relax and because its an indoor pool, one can go swimming even in the winter. I just wonder how the other women are at this club.

Big30
01-10-10, 03:53
Please forget this club! http://www.saunaclub-extasia.de has not been on line for almost a year!!

Close this topic please! Let us focus on new relevant clubs that are not closed and open a topic for them. Sometimes I ask myself, does is makes any sense to send info to this forum???

See also:

Actually:

FKK Dolce Vita - Dusseldorff -> Düsseldorf
FKK Villa Vertigo - Grefrath in Northwest Germany -> Grefrath Nordrhein-Westfalen
FKK World - Giessen -> Pohlheim-Garbenteich (yes close to Giessen)
Sauna Club Golden Time - Bruggen -> Brüggen
FKK Oase - Burgholzhausen -> Friedrichsdorf-Burgholzhausen

Important? Not really :-)!

Big30

My conclusion is : NO! This seems to be a non-moderated forum.