PDA

View Full Version : FKK Oase - Burgholzhausen

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114

Hessen Bub
05-03-15, 18:44
And your Top 10 on that list, sir?In no particular order I guess these are the TOP 10 on that list.

16. Bianca (Rom), l. T. Tall slim model body brunette A cups, big eyes, a. K. a Vanessa, Montana, Anna-Maria, Bibi.

18. Chrissy, new platinum blonde, big see+ implants.

25. Diana (Rom) red curly hair, paired with Deborah.

27. Elizabeth (Cze) tall slim pretty face brunette, be implants (look good).

31. Floria, short slim pretty, reddish brunette, A+ cups.

37. Jasmin (Rom)(sounds like Yasmeen) l. T. Very tall slim model body l. Brunette with glasses.

44. Laura (ex Livia-Sharks) v. Slim platinum blonde, small ass, playful sister of Juicy / Lucy?

49. Masha (Bul) (sounds like Marsha) pretty, small face, reddish brunette, be cups.

52. Melissa, slim A cups, long blonde hair, maybe tied up or ponytail.

59. Sabina (Rom) very sexy slim brunette with piercing left above lip also nose, pulsing pussy.

HB.

Citizen Kane
05-03-15, 18:46
Only 66? That's it? I guess they probably still treat you like a newbie, eh?

Maybe you'll start to get some street cred after you reach 80?

/ thoroughly jealous now. Can't compete with you guys who live there!And that's only the one's he did last Tuesday...

Exodus8
05-03-15, 18:47
In no particular order I guess these are the TOP 10 on that list.

16. Bianca (Rom), l. T. Tall slim model body brunette A cups, big eyes, a. K. a Vanessa, Montana, Anna-Maria, Bibi.

37. Jasmin (Rom)(sounds like Yasmeen) l. T. Very tall slim model body l. Brunette with glasses.

44. Laura (ex Livia-Sharks) v. Slim platinum blonde, small ass, playful sister of Juicy / Lucy?

49. Masha (Bul) (sounds like Marsha) pretty, small face, reddish brunette, be cups.

59. Sabina (Rom) very sexy slim brunette with piercing left above lip also nose, pulsing pussy.

HB.With this my research is complete, LOL.

UShobbyist
05-03-15, 19:29
I will be in Frankfurt Saturday and Sunday (5/9 and 5/10). I plan to go Orsi on Saturday and Sharks on Sunday. Is that a good plan? Or should I go Sharks on Saturday, then Orsi on Sunday? Please advise. Thanks.You should visit FKK Sharks on Sunday because the entrance fee is only 45 euros. Have fun!

UShobbyist
05-03-15, 19:36
In no particular order I guess these are the TOP 10 on that list.

HB.Among your top ten, which girl can do DFK with tongue?

Hessen Bub
05-03-15, 19:39
Now it's getting quite intimate here. LOL. All of them actually. With me. No guarantees. A girl wouldn't make the list without DFK.

HB.

UltraHappy
05-03-15, 20:21
Despite her inclusion on the list below, you probably should not expect any DFK from "25. Diana (Rom) red curly hair, paired with Deborah. ".

She stopped offering DFK late last year (after at least 3 years of reliable DFK). From what I can tell, it's not just me and she seems to universally apply this new policy to everyone else.

I suspect HB's comment about Diana offering DFK probably stems from pre-November 2014 sessions when she did indeed provide DFK. I mean, let me know if you guys find any different, but AFAIK, she no longer provides DFK. It's a real shame too, because she is otherwise a good girl who provides good / great reliable service. She is cute and tiny how I like them too. But, now that she is withholding on the DFK front, I regret that she is no longer compelling enough to get me to the room.

PussyLiccker
05-03-15, 20:25
UH, timing has it's benefits.

Arctic
05-03-15, 21:57
First to approach was the infamous Lucia, from Italy, via Romania. Blonde, not quite a spinner, she claimed to remember me, from several years ago. But I remembered her and her sub-standard service: upsell in the zimmer, restrictions, etc = Pass.

While I admit that Lucia is no great looker and is old by OASE standards. I can't, for the life of me, think of a single "restriction" she has.

Syzygies
05-04-15, 19:18
11. Angel (correct name hard to extract) voluptuous, v. Tanned, A cups, corset.

HB.How do you know you have fucked her If I could not get the name right? LOL. It turned out to be Daniella. So Angel was taken off the list some time back, I think.

Meanwhile apologies to "Juicy". I thought she was originally called Lucy, and later changed to Juicy, but I must have assumed it or miss heard long ago when she first appeared at Oase.

Syzygies
05-04-15, 19:22
First to approach was the infamous Lucia, from Italy, via Romania. Blonde, not quite a spinner, she claimed to remember me, from several years ago. But I remembered her and her sub-standard service: upsell in the zimmer, restrictions, etc = Pass.

There were others, just names to me, but not my style. Finally I settled on Louisa, blonde, spinner with good Bees, claimed to be German, from Moroccan parents. Definetly looked Asian and certainly had my number. Spent a delightful hour with her, exploring her exotic depths.Ha Ha! Most of us would reject Lucia as not being the most exciting looking and have no clue about the service.

Louisa certainly does not have Bees, unless very recently enhanced. They are small. I tried her many years ago (approx. 2008) and she claimed to be Thai or Philippena at the time. LOL Unfortunately I new more of the languages of those countries than she did. I still have fond memories back then of Sophie(Cze), Magda(Pol), Alba(Gre/Deu), Maxi(Deu), Karina, Lena(Svk), Gabriella(no implants). Many fabulous GFE sessions. Would be amazing to get some of those incredible girls back again. Louisa was a more ordinary girl. In years earlier than that, I concentrated on the Palace.

Hessen Bub
05-04-15, 19:28
How do you know you have fucked her If I could not get the name right? LOL. It turned out to be Daniella. So Angel was taken off the list some time back, I think.Just went by the name. Angel. LOL.

HB.

Myrmidon
05-04-15, 20:06
Ha Ha! Most of us would reject Lucia as not being the most exciting looking and have no clue about the service.

Louisa certainly does not have Bees, unless very recently enhanced. They are small.

While I admit that Lucia is no great looker and is old by OASE standards. I can't, for the life of me, think of a single "restriction" she has.Gentlemen: I would only ask that you consider two things:

- These are only my impressions, right or wrong. My definition of good service vs bad service, or restrictions, may not be the same as yours. And my definition of Bees may not match yours either.

- I am only an occasional visitor, 1 x / year and this time not for two years. So my skill set / preferences is / are different than yours. And I am writing for the less experienced traveler, not for the establish connoisseur.

After all that and allowing for my different opinions, I still think that these reports are better than none.

Syzygies
05-04-15, 20:10
After all that and allowing for my different opinions, I still think that these reports are better than none.Yes its gets a laugh out of us (no harm) as you are prone to exaggerate more than most. LOL. It is nice to get some girl reports, instead of all the normal guff. I hope I don't seem to negative. Just intended to be a bit of stirring or banter.

Look I know that different guys have different ways to select a girl. Some guys go for personality and chemistry and don't worry about looks. Some guys reject all stunning girls for fear that the performance will be lousy. Some guys want to girls to come to them and feel desired (over other guys at least).

I may be different to you. The look has to interest me in some way either face or body, with rare exceptions. I like to approach the girl rather have her approach me. The more a girl approaches me, the more likely I am to reject her. Lucia is the approaching type, although would have long ago given up on me.

Some of us have a wife or girlfriend that is very good looking (but we just don't get enough sex). Its hard to look at a girl that cannot compete for looks.

XXL
05-04-15, 22:03
The more a girl approaches me, the more likely I am to reject her.Exactly how I feel. I sometimes go as far as choosing the girl sitting right next to the one pestering me, even if it means jumping out of the frying pan into the fire. Just in order to surprise/spite the one who won't let go. As for rejecting stunning girls, no reason to do so any more. There's enough competition now for even stunning girls to have to compete. Plus, a girl may be stunning one day if her lingerie, hair an make-up are just right, the next day not so stunning any more. Better beat the fantasy iron while it's hot. Besides, many more guys may be intimidated by stunning girls than you think, or they may be after "nice GF girls", so in fact a stunning girl may be getting less attention, not more.

Kennett
05-05-15, 11:51
My third time at Oase on Sunday. I arrived to the club at 1 pm. Not so many attractive girls available, I refused couple of girls who approached me. After that I experienced something terrible. One African girl came talk to me and I had no interest at all to go with her. After that she wanted one cigarette from me "ye sure", but she took my full pack of cigs and shared them to her black friends. I was so confused what just happened. I went to her and told him to give them back. She didn't obey. I was little bit mad to her so I had to say that otherwise I'm going to go tell reception, my words had no effect so I did it. After 10 minutes she came back to me with my cigarettes but that pack so crushed so I didn't want in back anymore.

Luckily Romanian Denise arrived to the club at 3 pm and I had couple of good sets with her during the evening.

Kennett
05-05-15, 11:56
My third time at Oase on Sunday. I arrived to the club at 1 pm. Not so many attractive girls available, I refused couple of girls who approached me. After that I experienced something terrible. One African girl came talk to me and I had no interest at all to go with her. After that she wanted one cigarette from me "ye sure", but she took my full pack of cigs and shared them to his black friends. I was so confused what just happened. I went to her and told him to give them back. She didn't obey. I was little bit mad to him so I had to say that otherwise I'm going to go tell reception, my words had no effect so I did it. After 10 minutes she came back to me with my cigarettes but that pack was so crushed so I didn't want it back anymore.

Luckily Romanian Denise arrived to the club at 3 pm and I had couple of good sets with her during the evening.

Sirioja
05-05-15, 14:31
Left World at 6 pm and decide to go to Oase I didn't visit for a while, since March.

Met some smiling girls:

Shayen, fake blond short hairs ex GT ex LR, very friendly, but not attracted by her look.

Angie ex World, small pretty face brunette with beautiful natural tits, very friendly, seems to work better than before and left about 11 pm, average services for me.

Maya, pretty brunette, very friendly, but average services.

Deborah red hairs, but average services for me.

Laura brunette pretty face with black stockings, actor studio and average services in room.

Ella, blond white skin, friendly but average services for me.

Seen: Elizabeth. Hu but no need to repeat, Roxana who loose her shy smile so no room, Sug (z) inella / Anais stupid girl turning around, Lexi the lucky luke girl who fuck Turkish and Asian in less than 15 mn, so different than when she arrived end of January and lost control in room, Melissa. Ro no need to repeat, Beatrice, blond Cristina, Tropinela. It, Juicy.

No Sabina, no more Maria platinum nor Ina. Lat nor blond Laura.

A new small brunette a little turning red long hairs seemed quite busy and left about 11 pm.

So no attractive classy woman now in Oase for me, so go to sleep in relax room until 3 am, but they only have sky bundesliga but not paid sky for Mayweather / Paquiao.

No need to return to Oase soon, I was right not to buy 6 entries for 280 , what for? Even now about 10 balls to kick in the holes in the garden and can also play basket, I will regret my own bundesliga in garden or on TV, what a fantastic goal for Traore Borussia Moenchengladbach vs Herta Berlin, but not Rainer Bonhof vs Clemence Liverpool.

My advice: don't rush for dinner at 5 or 6 pm to eat meat for dogs, cooker may only wake up about 9 pm and foods became better later, breakfast are OK, soft drinks are only soda, not even natural water, but hot chocolate is good.

Oase became not so attractive than last summer, best are lips toilets downstairs rather than "you want to cum in my mouth" my rabbit for 100 for 15 mn.

Sirioja
05-05-15, 16:09
My third time at Oase on Sunday. I arrived to the club at 1 pm. Not so many attractive girls available, I refused couple of girls who approached me. After that I experienced something terrible. One African girl came talk to me and I had no interest at all to go with her. After that she wanted one cigarette from me "ye sure", but she took my full pack of cigs and shared them to his black friends. I was so confused what just happened. I went to her and told him to give them back. She didn't obey. I was little bit mad to him so I had to say that otherwise I'm going to go tell reception, my words had no effect so I did it. After 10 minutes she came back to me with my cigarettes but that pack was so crushed so I didn't want it back anymore.

Luckily Romanian Denise arrived to the club at 3 pm and I had couple of good sets with her during the evening.Many girls behave stupidly in this club, this black girl was with black clients?

Average services are lower than in many other clubs and casting not exceptional like before, so better other places.

I think Oase is now OK for Asian tourists who go with any white girl, pretty or not or Turkish who expect only being sucked and fuck in doggy.

Shark16
05-05-15, 16:38
Thanks for the report. But maybe you could explain a little bit what you mean by "average services"? No kissing? Not enough tongue during DFK? Toothy BBBJ? Refused rimming? Would not offer anal? "Average service" could mean a lot of things. I think it would be helpful if you could explain shortly what kind of expectations you had which was not fulfilled.

Sirioja
05-05-15, 18:13
Thanks for the report. But maybe you could explain a little bit what you mean by "average services"? No kissing? Not enough tongue during DFK? Toothy BBBJ? Refused rimming? Would not offer anal? "Average service" could mean a lot of things. I think it would be helpful if you could explain shortly what kind of expectations you had which was not fulfilled.For me good services are girls behaving like real women = friendly, sweet, real natural kisses, soft BBBJ, GFE behavior for normal sex in missionary with eyes contact and kissing, just like Ina. Lat before, I don't need to have my ass licked and not so interested for anal.

At Oase at the moment no real classy attractive look women for me, only a few pretty slutty girls not skillful for sex, just slutty robots sucking "do you want to finish in my mouth?" without stamina to be fucked for most of them, that's why they propose CIM, for extra 50 and not to be fucked too much.

This kind of girls don't attract me, no dream with them.

Only Sabina because friendly, smiling and so pretty face with beautiful eyes and teeth, but was not there and not top performer like Marina. Lat, Sandra. De or Agnes. Pol at Sharks.

For me, lower services provided at Oase and more expensive than in Sharks or World where you can have good sex for 50 €.

Syzygies
05-05-15, 18:42
Thanks for the report. But maybe you could explain a little bit what you mean by "average services"? No kissing? Not enough tongue during DFK? Toothy BBBJ? Refused rimming? Would not offer anal? "Average service" could mean a lot of things. I think it would be helpful if you could explain shortly what kind of expectations you had which was not fulfilled.If I review a girl I always state why I would not repeat. Its helps to others to understand, but I guess there is little point to be quoting all the girls with average services if he did not actually make a session. There would be too many. Naturally YMMV depending on chemistry and physical compatibility etc.

For me Ella was well above average for enthusiasm but not a dream girl as she goes at it maybe just a bit too strong or full on for an old guy like me. I like softer and slower pace. I would still repeat though and just coach her better.

A couple of HBs top 10 were crap for me. One was too controlling with a program and another appeared dick scared as made it difficult to fuck her. He doesn't think much of some of my past favourites. Customers have different styles and like different things. Its nice to hear that a girl can be good. I even sometimes give them another try if indications are that their service has improved a lot. I recently retried an old favourite and she had indeed improved over a previous session.

We can safely assume Sirioja did not get a fabulous GFE from his average girls and that they did not have any outstanding skills beyond the norm.

Deborah was okay but a bit average for me too. Just means could not find a good enough reason to repeat in face of plenty of other possibles.

Its good to hear at least some of the popular girls that are attending. I don't really care which ones are average. I am much more interested in reports about outstanding sessions and of course why they were so good.

I agree with Sirioja about dining late. For me the late food seems significantly superior to the 5pm serving. Don't know why. Just observation on several occasions. The breakfast scrambled eggs? are disgracefully bad. Like leather. I eat breakfast at home.

Sirioja
05-05-15, 20:35
If I review a girl I always state why I would not repeat. Its helps to others to understand, but I guess there is little point to be quoting all the girls with average services if he did not actually make a session. There would be too many. Naturally YMMV depending on chemistry and physical compatibility etc.

We can safely assume Sirioja did not get a fabulous GFE from his average girls and that they did not have any outstanding skills beyond the norm.

Deborah was okay but a bit average for me too. Just means could not find a good enough reason to repeat in face of plenty of other possibles.

Its good to hear at least some of the popular girls that are attending. I don't really care which ones are average. I am much more interested in reports about outstanding sessions and of course why they were so good.

I agree with Sirioja about dining late. For me the late food seems significantly superior to the 5pm serving. Don't know why. Just observation on several occasions. The breakfast scrambled eggs? are disgracefully bad. Like leather. I eat breakfast at home.I never write about a girl services without having tried her before, so I had room with all these average services girls, means they don't know how kissing, not woman GFE enough, no need to repeat for me with them and I didn't want to write bad services for Laura because very pretty and only my taste.

Maya who is very friendly and I even like her but I had already 3 rooms with her so no need to repeat even she asked me many times on Saturday, pretty, smiling but not enough to dream in room.

Mr Ho
05-05-15, 23:39

Luckily Romanian Denise arrived to the club at 3 pm and I had couple of good sets with her during the evening.That's crazy thing to hear. I never had any bad experience like that in any FKK club. Well I guess it is merely called cultural and educational different man Sorry that happen to you there. I would have attacked back by saying something ironical link the incidence to cultural difference It probably is cultural difference and in part education too Now in FKK, you got to watch out for ciggie too not just up sell or bad service in the rooms not only they want more cash, they even want your cigarettes.

Hessen Bub
05-06-15, 07:52
I
A couple of HBs top 10 were crap for me. One was too controlling with a program and another appeared dick scared as made it difficult to fuck her. He doesn't think much of some of my past favourites. Customers have different styles and like different things. Its nice to hear that a girl can be good. I even sometimes give them another try if indications are that their service has improved a lot. I recently retried an old favourite and she had indeed improved over a previous session.

We can safely assume Sirioja did not get a fabulous GFE from his average girls and that they did not have any outstanding skills beyond the norm.The thing with all the reports is that we often don't know the author in real life. He may be fat, ugly, stinky and an asshole in the room. Even if you know him and he seems like a nice guy when talking to him he might be the complete opposite with the girls. Heard a lot of strange and bad stories from girls I know well about other guys.

So a girl's service levels will definitely vary by customer. I can't tell why Siroja (or any other guy I've never met) didn't get good service from a girl.

What I know is that I am not surprised when a fat old unshaven smelly guy with bad breath, crooky teeth, hariy balls and an unwashed dick doesn't get real GFE, no kissing at all, just a CBJ and no rim job.

HB.

Sirioja
05-06-15, 08:30
So a girl's service levels will definitely vary by customer. I can't tell why Siroja (or any other guy I've never met) didn't get good service from a girl.

What I know is that I am not surprised when a fat old unshaven smelly guy with bad breath, crooky teeth, hariy balls and an unwashed dick doesn't get real GFE, no kissing at all, just a CBJ and no rim job.

HBSo you know me, "fat old smelling cigar", but I don t understand why Lexi liked it when she just arrived or Sabina who say not usually kissing or before with girls who left Oase now and no problem at Sharks this Sunday or at World, why Maya come to ask me many times? Of course she can suck the little monkey man everywhere in Oase.

Of course, for a very rude without the faintest respect and hairs on body with horse dick look, I m very demanding, I never go to room if girl doesn't say me she loves me, I want to play the beauty and the beast, with real women it often works, with Oase slutty robots they smile but don t know how to provide kissing and licking a smelling cigar Quasimodo, not my fault for my look, I m just looking for my Esmeralda, remember Gina Lollobrigida.

Exodus8
05-06-15, 08:59

HB.Hahaha.

I want GFE I will double no triple the money, LOL.

Hopefully I won't have to as I'm a nice guy out or inside the zimmer.

Syzygies
05-06-15, 15:39
What I know is that I am not surprised when a fat old unshaven smelly guy with bad breath, crooky

HB.Yes completely agree. Any single report about a girl is not a very good indicator. When 5 different posters have a similar opinion ots starts to mean something. Unfortunately for many girls we are lucky to get a single report.

I have no clue for many girls if they should have a good service or not. Girl could be not busy for reason of small tits and shy despite a good performance.

Some girls did not do well for me but I can imagine them being more suited to someone else who likes a different session. Some guys want to be dominated. LOL.

With Bella at Sharks being so unfun in the room, was good to hear from others that they did not have a good session either, so it wasn't just me imagining the cold unfriendly approach.

Nille Copenhagen
05-06-15, 15:59
Now I might sound too unreal, but the last 50+ recent sessions I didn't had any bad session. I'm avg. But I'm not a "fat old unshaven smelly guy with bad breath".

I know how to flirt with the girls and make them relax and laugh. Even girls that other guys claimed to be bad was good with me, girls would come and sit with me after sex or we had dinner together, so they must like me a little LOL.

Maybe I'm just lucky and my luck will run out some day or maybe I have cracked the key to get good sessions.

BTW I don't hold back the money, but I don't waste my money either.

Nille Copenhagen
05-06-15, 16:25
That's crazy thing to hear. I never had any bad experience like that in any FKK club. Well I guess it is merely called cultural and educational different man Sorry that happen to you there. I would have attacked back by saying something ironical link the incidence to cultural difference It probably is cultural difference and in part education too Now in FKK, you got to watch out for ciggie too not just up sell or bad service in the rooms not only they want more cash, they even want your cigarettes.I have experienced the similar situation. I used to have a dildo in my robe pocket just for fun. The dildo was brand new, some girl came and sit with me, then she discovered my dildo sticking out, she wanted to see, I said no and tried to hide it, then she called her friends over and in no time I was surrounded by 4 girls.

They took my dildo with force and went away, I didn't bother to chase them, But thought they will come back, they disappeared for a long time, then I got hold on one of the girls in crime, I wanted my dildo back, she said she didn't know where it was and said her friends took it.

Well I was looking for the other girls in crime but they all refused to say anything, I said: "If you don't give me my dildo back, I will touch your tits and have to fuck you" Well they don't seems to be scared at all.

So I didn't. I fuck the hell out of 2 of the girls, but I didn't got my dildo back, so maybe it's still in used at Oase.

But don't worry I had more dildos in my suitcase Another time for the Christmas party they also took my Christmas, the girls at Oase are bad girls hehe and stealing my stuff LOL.

Hessen Bub
05-06-15, 16:31
Also there's raving reports about fantastic top acts from some posters, here and on German boards. Then it turns out that the guy doesn't do DFK or DATY, he want CBJ only and is happy if he can just pound away doggystyle for 20 min. Then Nika, Gina, Jenny and other Palace girls are top acts.

HB.

Syzygies
05-06-15, 23:01
Fortunately the only thing I have worth stealing is Gel and condoms. LOL.

Today was a buyers market. Very few men early like 5 pm. Many girls left at 10 pm. Fortunately a few interesting looking girls were on late shift. Girls reported that Tuesday was much busier. Could be effect of football and Sharks cheap entry tonight.

I took time to make first selection and was rewarded when Czech Elizabeth showed up. Her tits looked bigger after holiday in Thailand.

I liked looks of blonde Lorena. Looks slightly like Michaela but not quite so skinny and maybe a little prettier. Also liked look of a new Sonya with brown wavy hair. However was Lina (Rom) who turned my head sharply. Long wavy black haur. She speaks perfect Deutsch and also good English. White skin very skinny arms but Nice B cups with swollen nipples. Good ass for such a slim girl, not so scrawny.

Room service was nothing special, but I had a good time so went 60 minutes. Only lightest lip kisses. Did not want DATY. However seemed to like having her pussy very thoroughly massaged with condom covered fingers. This was a big turn on for me. BBBJ not that deep but okay. In both mish and doggy she seemed very enthusiastic liking it deep.

Body 8. 5, face 9, kissing 4, BBBJ 6, fucking 8.

Another optifik comparable to Christina. Does not do anal or CIM. Possibly slightly better fuck than Christina although Christina is more happy to take DATY. Super feeling pussy. I cum more easily than usual. Yes would repeat for optics and pussy feel.

PayForIt
05-06-15, 23:36
I liked looks of blonde Lorena. Looks slightly like Michaela but not quite so skinny and maybe a little prettier. Also liked look of a new Sonya with brown wavy hair. However was Lina (Rom) who turned my head sharply. Long wavy black haur. She speaks perfect Deutsch and also good English. White skin very skinny arms but Nice B cups with swollen nipples. Good ass for such a slim girl, not so scrawny.

Sounds like a good recommendation despite the lack of DATY. I've been through the Oase threat for the past few weeks and cannot see any mention of Eliz (Hungary) young, large natural tits. HB mentioned her in his list of who he'd fucked on your list (but I've not seen anything suggesting she is working still at Oase. I know from your previous lists some time ago she was working Wednesdays and Saturdays. Just interested to know if she has moved on? Whilst her service was never amazing she is really pretty and the tits were great. Would be grateful if you could let me know if she is still there pending my upcoming trip. Ta.

Sirioja
05-06-15, 23:41
Elizabet. Hu still at Oase.

Syzygies
05-07-15, 00:06
Sounds like a good recommendation despite the lack of DATY. I've been through the Oase threat for the past few weeks and cannot see any mention of Eliz (Hungary) young, large natural tits.Elizabeth (Hun / Svk) is here. Short, white skin, pretty face and big tits.

Syzygies
05-07-15, 00:07
Girls seen, 2 stars means recently listed girls (maybe 5 girls not known), just over 70 girls at the peak (too many for a quiet day):

* Adelina(Mol/Rom)l.t. voluptuous platinum blonde
* Adina/Marina, wide C cups, med length straight auburn hair
* Alexa, tall, lip piercing, now d. blondish hair, corset often
* Alexandra, l.t. short girl, big mop of curly dark blonde hair
** Alexandra, slim tanned, small face brunette with curvy body, A+ cups
* Alexia (Rom) l.t. with glasses, model body
* Alicia (Rom/Mol), l.t. tall brunette, C- cups
* Anda, med tall slim but curvy with brown hair pony tail, A cups
* Andrea(Rom ex. MH?), slim blonde (with black streaks), strip of jeans material, lower lip piercing, B- cups, tat above left ankle
* Angie (ex-World), black haired very slim small girl with amazing pointy C cup naturals
* Anna/"Linge"(Rom) slim brunette, torpedo implants, sometimes bra
* Ariana(Rom), v. slim brunette with angular but pretty face, now curly hair
* Bella, A cups, lightly tanned skin dark blonde, latin look
* Betty/Bettina(Bul) platinum blonde, sometimes ponytail
** Carmen, voluptuous tall blonde
* Cassandra(Rom), new tall brunette with pale skin and bra, friend of Eliz(Cze)
* Christina(Rom), slim model body, platinum blonde, may have black bow-tie
* Claudia(Hun), l.t. voluptuous platinum blonde
* Crina(Rom), l.t. C- cups, brunette
* Daniella, tall black haired slim girl, friend of blonde Lisa, maybe freckles
* Deborah, l.t. slim body, red curly hair, B- cups
* Denisa, short, small face, reddish brown hair now changed to black?
* Donna "Suge"(Rom), voluptuous platinum blonde bombshell with D cups now brown hair, butterfly tats left leg to waist
* Elena(Rom), l.t. slim tall blonde
* Elisa(Hun) l.t. tall tanned round faced girl with piercing
* Elizabeth(Cze) tall slim pretty face brunette, B implants (look good)
* Elizabeth(Hun/Svk), voluptuous very pretty, pale blue-green eyes, C+ cups
* Emily, voluptuous brunette, star tats on back
* Erica, slim ,tied tight black ponytail, slim eyelashes, tanned
* Eva(Ken?) very tall black girl 180cm?
* Francesca, cute curvy blonde, A cups
** Gina, black girl with expansive tits
* Ivana, l.t. reddish brown hair, A- cups, tiny waist hour glass
* Jamila (Cub), l.t. voluptuous black girl
* Jasmin(Rom)(sounds like Yasmeen) l.t. very tall slim model body l. brunette with glasses
* Jennifer (Rom "via Madrid"), l.t. bee stung lips, curvy C- cups, sway back, now black hair
* Jessica, l.t. slim brunette with face piercing
* Julia(Rom), l.t. tall slim model body, acts like sister of Alexia
* Julia(Rom-Gre) short sexy slim body, bubbly, short blonde hair, maybe glasses
* Karina(Rus?) voluptuous tall platinum blonde
* Keisha(Rom) "Demi Moore", punkish porn star look, very playful
* Laura, curvy B Cups, blonde hair (partly up-tied), maybe glasses, can do porn star
* Laura/Crudutsa (Rom) "Portmann"/"Crudu", slim curvy, black hair, B- cups, stunning
* Leya/Lea. Platinum blonde moved from World
** Lina(Rom), very slim with black wavy hair, B cups, white skin, stunning
** Lorena, slim platinum blonde, pretty
* Louisa(Mar) v.l.t. slanty Egyptian eyes makeup, A cups, shorter blondish hair (was long black).
* Lucia(Ita) v.l.t. girl, brown hair
* Mary(Gha), pretty, black girl, bubble butt
* Maya(Rom)pretty, slim, m. length black hair, maybe ponytail, light skin
* Melissa, slim A cups, long blonde hair, maybe tied up or ponytail
* Michelle/Michaela(Bul) v. slim model, small face brunette, "french movie star" nose
* Mira/Pornella(Rom), short brunette, may have bow in hair, friendly
* Monica (Bul) tall C implants "porn star" performance
** Natasha(Afr) black girl with pretty face
* Ramona(Rom) voluptuous, red hair, now blonde, and angel tat on left leg, red butterfly tat
* Rebecca (Rom) voluptuous, platinum blonde, B+ cups, glasses, maybe plaited ponytail
** Rosabell, hot body blonde with natural C+ cups, face slightly like Johanna
* Roxanna, voluptuous milky white skin blond with perfect B/C cups
* Roxanne, l.t. tall blonde often with spiral curls, small waist, exaggerated curves, C cups, lip piercing
* Sabina-Ramona(Rom ex-Ramona Sharks), "Johannson", very pretty platinum blonde
* Samantha(Afr), m. tall black girl, big lips
* Sherie(Rom) (corrected from Shelley) 182 cm light brunette, C-? cups
* Sina/Xena(Deu) slim dark blonde
** Sonya, new slim girl with brown wavy hair, pretty face
* Suzanne (Jam) voluptuous, stunning high C cups, now with straight red hair
** Tanya, pretty platinum blonde with good body however extreme implants
* Victoria (Pol), l.t. blonde.

PayForIt
05-07-15, 00:14
Elizabeth (Hun / Svk) is here. Short, white skin, pretty face and big tits.Glad to hear it. Look forward to seeing her soon!

Jack Andy42
05-07-15, 14:56
Went with Erika, ROM black hair tied back.

Okay session, went to kino, walls are now open but it was okay for 5 minutes.

Went to the rooms by the bar, rooms were hot.

I know we're not there for the food and facility but the place looks clean and nice. Not much options with the food, just breakfast and dinner. Late night you have no choice but to get a 10 Euro pizza, the pizza is made fresh at the inside bar after 5 pm.

The relax room above the bar is a very nice touch, took a few naps through the entire day, very quiet and a lot of sun. Pool was open, also very nice metal pool and good yard in the back.

Steam room and Sauna worked well, the sleeping chairs in this area are also nice.

Its a shame you have to go downstairs to use a toilet and bath towels are scarce too.

Had a second session with Erika and left.

I visited after 3 years and have to say the entrance fee is worth the facilities but the food could be better.

Syzygies
05-07-15, 18:34
I know we're not there for the food and facility but the place looks clean and nice. Not much options with the food, just breakfast and dinner. Late night you have no choice but to get a 10 Euro pizza, the pizza is made fresh at the inside bar after 5 pm.

Its a shame you have to go downstairs to use a toilet.I ate at 9:30 pm. Was better than the early food. Not sure why people need to eat very late but I was not aware Pizza would be the only choice. There is a menu in the evening.

There are upstairs toilets near the ladies change.

Hessen Bub
05-08-15, 21:30
Its a shame you have to go downstairs to use a toilet You don't. There's restrooms next to the restaurant, the first door on the right in the direction of the girl's locker rooms. And also on the left side of the bar-pavillon in the garden.

HB.

Citizen Kane
05-08-15, 21:41
You don't. There's restrooms next to the restaurant, the first door on the right in the direction of the girl's locker rooms. And also on the left side of the bar-pavillon in the garden.

HB....or just use the jacuzzi.

Hessen Bub
05-08-15, 21:45
Yep. Form a circle with fellow mongers around the whirlpool and take a collective [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140).

HB.

Faceless78
05-08-15, 22:38
You don't. There's restrooms next to the restaurant, the first door on the right in the direction of the girl's locker rooms. And also on the left side of the bar-pavillon in the garden.

HB.During the daytime I prefer use the bath in the yard, behind the bar and BBQ, or just in the yard if you dare.

SneraDog
05-08-15, 23:18

Today was a buyers market. Very few men early like 5 pm. Many girls left at 10 pm. Fortunately a few interesting looking girls were on late shift. Girls reported that Tuesday was much busier. Could be effect of football and Sharks cheap entry tonight.

I took time to make first selection and was rewarded when Czech Elizabeth showed up. Her tits looked bigger after holiday in Thailand.

Room service was nothing special, but I had a good time so went 60 minutes. Only lightest lip kisses. Did not want DATY. However seemed to like having her pussy very thoroughly massaged with condom covered fingers. This was a big turn on for me. BBBJ not that deep but okay. In both mish and doggy she seemed very enthusiastic liking it deep.

Another optifik comparable to Christina. Does not do anal or CIM. Possibly slightly better fuck than Christina although Christina is more happy to take DATY. Super feeling pussy. I cum more easily than usual. Yes would repeat for optics and pussy feel.Thank you for the feedback on Lina. She drew my attention right away as well, but by that time I had already been with 3 girls that day and was not feeling up to the fourth. I did speak with her briefly and said I will take her next time. Like with most new girls I was hoping for a more affectionate experience with DFK, but that is clearly not in the cards.

I did go with Lorena and had a good time with her. She was friendly, smiling and I had a good time with her. However she only kissed on the lips, I did not experience DFK with her despite it being a EUR 100 session.

Syzygies
05-09-15, 03:43
Thank you for the feedback on Lina. She drew my attention right away as well, but by that time I had already been with 3 girls that day and was not feeling up to the fourth. I did speak with her briefly and said I will take her next time. Like with most new girls I was hoping for a more affectionate experience with DFK, but that is clearly not in the cards.

I did go with Lorena and had a good time with her. She was friendly, smiling and I had a good time with her. However she only kissed on the lips, I did not experience DFK with her despite it being a EUR 100 session.Thanks I will try Lorena another day. Was the blonde one, right? Lina said she had a friend brunette Lorena as well.

Loover
05-09-15, 03:49
Hello!

I was this week in FKK Oase, is the best FKK in Germany! But is just one problem: the food is not so good! Would be much better if they will try to put some Romanian food. Will be a very good idea.

Sometimes they put also Romanian music, and the atmosphere is more nice.

About girls: one girl Elizabeth (Hun) she make everything for 50 E, and I propose to her sex without condom. She accepts this but for 200 E. And I refuse, because I don't make this with my girlfriend at home, was just a joke. Was her fault because have trusting in a unknown person. Romanian girls are the best in this club!! They are very funny, a lot of energy and respectfully! Very good service! I love Romanian girls!

SneraDog
05-09-15, 03:56
Thanks I will try Lorena another day. Was the blonde one, right? Lina said she had a friend brunette Lorena as well.Yes, the petite blonde one (she really is quite small once she steps out of those giant heels she is wearing).

Abox79
05-09-15, 07:25
Hello!

I was this week in FKK Oase, is the best FKK in Germany! But is just one problem: the food is not so good! Would be much better if they will try to put some Romanian food. Will be a very good idea.

About girls: one girl Elizabeth (Hun) she make everything for 50 E, and I propose to her sex without condom. She accepts this but for 200 E. And I refuse, because I don't make this with my girlfriend at home, was just a joke. Was her fault because have trusting in a unknown person. Romanian girls are the best in this club!! They are very funny, a lot of energy and respectfully! Very good service! I love Romanian girls!Would it be a good guess asking if you are Romanian? You wanted to fuck her without a condom, are you serious? You refused at 200, what were you expecting, an extra 50? Jeez, some guys.

Sirioja
05-09-15, 09:06
Hello!

About girls: one girl Elizabeth (Hun) she make everything for 50 E, and I propose to her sex without condom. She accepts this but for 200 E. And I refuse, because I don't make this with my girlfriend at home, was just a joke. Was her fault because have trusting in a unknown person. Romanian girls are the best in this club!! They are very funny, a lot of energy and respectfully! Very good service! I love Romanian girls!Maybe Elizabet. Hu has sex without condom because she doesn't want to buy new one, she seems busier than very good services Oase Romanian girls, most of them are only dolls, no woman skill, but everybody know Romanian don t like Hungarian.

Dufey
05-09-15, 21:46
the food is not so good! Would be much better if they will try to put some Romanian food. Will be a very good idea.

Romanian girls are the best in this club!! They are very funny, a lot of energy and respectfully! Very good service! I love Romanian girls!Why would serving Romanian food be a good idea? Is it because there are so many Romanian prostitutes and so many of the staff are Romanian too?

I guess you like the Romanian music? Or like Romanian music since it inspires the Romanian girls to party?

Dufey
05-09-15, 21:47
During the daytime I prefer use the bath in the yard.When you say the bath in the yard are you referring to the communal swimming pool for use as a toilet?

UltraHappy
05-09-15, 21:59
When you say the bath in the yard are you referring to the communal swimming pool for use as a toilet?On the backside of the outside bar, you will find actual real restrooms (albeit small).

Dufey
05-09-15, 22:07
The signs for the six entries for the price of four are no longer visible in Oase.

UltraHappy
05-09-15, 22:09
Hello!

They had a full Romanian menu in the restaurant the first week the restaurant opened but that didn't last long. Mauro fired the Romanian chef which then resulted in one third of the menu disappearing, leaving only the German and Italian dishes. The one good thing that came out of that was a renewed efficiency in the kitchen, but it's too bad that we cannot enjoy Romanian dishes there.

Mauro should consider offering a few select popular Romanian dishes at least on special occasions. The girls would really enjoy it and the customers would get a kick out of trying these specialities.

For the really culinary-curious, Frankfurt has a couple Romanian restaurants, one in Offenbach I believe (not that far from Mainhattan) and another a couple blocks from the Hauptbahnhof (called Acapulco I believe, although I heard that this one might have shut down a while back).

UltraHappy
05-09-15, 22:12
The signs for the six entries for the price of four are no longer visible in Oase.Noooooooooooooo!

Oddly, the web site still shows the offer at the top of the home page. I would not be surprised if he eliminates this special Ermäsigung for the Summer. In any case, if he is withdrawing the special, I hope he brings it back in the Fall.

Faceless78
05-09-15, 22:22
Would it be a good guess asking if you are Romanian? You wanted to fuck her without a condom, are you serious? You refused at 200, what were you expecting, an extra 50? Jeez, some guys.

Why would serving Romanian food be a good idea? Is it because there are so many Romanian prostitutes and so many of the staff are Romanian too?

I guess you like the Romanian music? Or like Romanian music since it inspires the Romanian girls to party?He just sounds very young, that's all.

Dufey
05-09-15, 22:22
On the backside of the outside bar, you will find actual real restrooms (albeit small).Thank you Ultrahappy. I am familiar with the singular toilet and urinal for males in the back of the outside bar building. It was the way that the reference to the bath in the yard was written that indicated the Jacuzzi or the swimming pool as opposed to the water closet or toilet in the outdoor bar building.

Faceless78
05-09-15, 22:24
On the backside of the outside bar, you will find actual real restrooms (albeit small).Yes that's my VIP room.

Dufey
05-09-15, 22:25
Oddly, the web site still shows the offer at the top of the home page. I would not be surprised if he eliminates this special Ermsigung for the Summer. In any case, if he is withdrawing the special, I hope he brings it back in the Fall.Maybe the deal for six entries for four is still on if the offer is written on the website, but there are no more signs up in the male locker room where they were before. I did not check with the Thekefrau since I have a good stack of them bought already.

Dufey
05-09-15, 22:28
Yes that's my VIP room.Your VIP room gets fucking cold to use in the day time in Winter. One's balls retract back into their abdomen since it is freezing like a warm day in Murmansk.

Hessen Bub
05-09-15, 22:34
Maybe the deal for six entries for four is still on if the offer is written on the website, but there are no more signs up in the male locker room where they were before. I did not check with the Thekefrau since I have a good stack of them bought already.Bought another pack when the offer was not shown at the club anymore. So what is written on the website seems to be valid.

HB.

Faceless78
05-09-15, 22:36
Your VIP room gets fucking cold to use in the day time in Winter. One's balls retract back into their abdomen since it is freezing like a warm day in Murmansk.Haha as long as the penis doesn't retract back, it's ok.

SAS40
05-10-15, 02:56
Hi,

Visited Oase a couple of times around 2008 and had good times. Been planning to visit again soon but reading the boards now it seems the place have changed a bit. Should I look into another place these days or is it worth a visit still!?

Didn't mind the girls trying to upsell a little bit as it's their job but never found it too annoying. (Did visit Palace a couple of times too).

Has it changed that much nowadays? Can't say why but really liked the atmosphere at Oase back then. Would I get disappointed now or what? Know it's all about opinions but tell me your thoughts.

Went with black Emanuelle a couple of times back then (really tight body with fake boobs). She still around?

Regards

Abox79
05-10-15, 08:10
Hi,

Visited Oase a couple of times around 2008 and had good times. Been planning to visit again soon but reading the boards now it seems the place have changed a bit. Should I look into another place these days or is it worth a visit still!?

Didn't mind the girls trying to upsell a little bit as it's their job but never found it too annoying. (Did visit Palace a couple of times too).

Has it changed that much nowadays? Can't say why but really liked the atmosphere at Oase back then. Would I get disappointed now or what? Know it's all about opinions but tell me your thoughts.

Went with black Emanuelle a couple of times back then (really tight body with fake boobs). She still around?

RegardsI am not qualified to tell you but from what I heard it has only changed for the better. There are 'experts' on here who know everything you ever wanted to know about the clubs and the girls who are always happy to give everyone the benefit of their vast knowledge and wisdom.

Dufey
05-10-15, 09:43
Went with black Emanuelle a couple of times back then (really tight body with fake boobs). She still around?Emanuelle is no longer working. You can check Syzygies line up lists.

Oase is one of the recommended clubs to attend in Frankfurt area along with Sharks.

Guy93
05-10-15, 10:10
You should definitely pay a visit to Oase.

I think they have improved the clubhouse much since your last visit.

Food is also good.

Check their website for more info.

McAdonis
05-10-15, 10:17
Probably wouldn't be a good idea to serve Romanian food. Girls would get too fat eating all that sarmale and mamaliga.

Or Oase management would have to implement strict weight standards and perform regular inspections of the girls to ensure they are weight compliant for their height.

Hessen Bub
05-10-15, 10:29
A few months ago Emanuelle / Emanuella showed up at Sharks for a day or two. Then she disappeared again.

HB.

Syzygies
05-10-15, 10:47
Probably wouldn't be a good idea to serve Romanian food. Girls would get too fat eating all that sarmale and mamaliga.

Or Oase management would have to implement strict weight standards and perform regular inspections of the girls to ensure they are weight compliant for their height.Elizabeth (Cze) said she really enjoys the Romanian soup (Chicken and Veg I believe so not sure what makes it Romanian) served at Oase. She adds cream cheese to it.

Danny227
05-10-15, 12:10
Elizabeth (Cze) said she really enjoys the Romanian soup (Chicken and Veg I believe so not sure what makes it Romanian) served at Oase. She adds cream cheese to it.I have been in last week twice and didn't see Elizabeth. Does she have special days or was I simply unlucky?

Dufey
05-10-15, 12:23
This approach may not work so easily for the half hour session but since I take usually one hour, what I have noticed myself doing is doing a pre-DFK and BBBJ in the Kino before going to the room. So far I have scored pretty well in the service stakes at Oase with BLS, nice deep tongue kisses throughout the session, licking of the underside beneath the balls as well. Also if the girl kisses and sucks your cock in the Kino then it is likely she does it in the room too since all other customers and girls have seen her do it too since the Kino is wide open for all to see.

For Sirioja who missed Sabina Ramona working on last Saturday she was working on Monday. I always see her working on Mondays in the last two months. Sabina Ramona has a very pretty face, tight enough tits but is not slim a little over average build.

Hessen Bub
05-10-15, 12:38
This approach may not work so easily for the half hour session but since I take usually one hour, what I have noticed myself doing is doing a pre-DFK and BBBJ in the Kino before going to the room. So far I have scored pretty well in the service stakes at Oase with BLS, nice deep tongue kisses throughout the session, licking of the underside beneath the balls as well. Also if the girl kisses and sucks your cock in the Kino then it is likely she does it in the room too since all other customers and girls have seen her do it too since the Kino is wide open for all to see.

And if she sucks your cock in the cinema and it's bad? You opt out?

HB.

Dufey
05-10-15, 13:42
Ha Ha! Most of us would reject Lucia as not being the most exciting looking and have no clue about the service.

While I admit that Lucia is no great looker and is old by OASE standards. I can't, for the life of me, think of a single "restriction" she has.

Oase. Tuesday 21st April was Oase with my ISG wingman. What a day! So many beautiful women.

First to approach was the infamous Lucia, from Italy, via Romania. Blonde, not quite a spinner, she claimed to remember me, from several years ago. But I remembered her and her sub-standard service: upsell in the zimmer, restrictions, etc = Pass.Attached are some backside pictures of Lucia ro. She is the girl on the right hand side of each picture with her hair tied up in a blue hair clip.

Sirioja
05-10-15, 15:59
For Sirioja who missed Sabina Ramona working on last Saturday she was working on Monday. I always see her working on Mondays in the last two months. Sabina Ramona has a very pretty face, tight enough tits but is not slim a little over average build.Thanks but I m not sure she will offer room for free if I don t work, even for her favorite French Quasimodo.

Last Saturday evening, about 50 girls, but only Lexi could have woken up Godzilla, Roxana lost her smile so not attractive anymore and Suginella is too stupid even she is able to provide quite good DFK, BBBJ, sex, anal when she wants.

But Lexi remember I m not a 10 mn rabbit, so not easy enough for her.

Sabina is for me the only attractive girl at Oase at the moment, not a top sex performer and she prefers 1 h room rather than hard sex, doesn't like to kiss, but one of the prettiest face in FKK, a real Siberian look, beautiful teeth, smiling, friendly with old fat cigar smelling and her kisses make me become charming prince for 100 .

Is there also a blond Romanian girl named Dana and looking like Scarlet Johanson at Oase?

PussyLiccker
05-10-15, 17:10

Or Oase management would have to implement strict weight standards and perform regular inspections of the girls to ensure they are weight compliant for their height.You haven't seen girls order McDonald's or other stuff? There is pizza too. Girls have options, and tell probably choose what's best for them.

Syzygies
05-10-15, 19:09
I have been in last week twice and didn't see Elizabeth. Does she have special days or was I simply unlucky?Czech Elizabeth reported to having been lazy after her Thailand holiday and working only 3 odd days. Wed was her first day in for several days I believe. I was just lucky. Naturally I cannot predict the future but she is around.

TankTank123
05-11-15, 02:14
Czech Elizabeth reported to having been lazy after her Thailand holiday and working only 3 odd days.Not just 'after her Thailand holiday'. She was already on a 3 day a week in Oase schedule since the end of last year. You can book her outside Oase on the other days.

McAdonis
05-11-15, 02:54
You haven't seen girls order McDonald's or other stuff? There is pizza too. Girls have options, and tell probably choose what's best for them.Back in the day, I used to see McDonalds at Oase. But my understanding is Mauro banned outside food. At Acapulco, I sometimes see girls passing around a pizza / Italian takeaway menu in the early afternoon. Haven't noticed it elsewhere.

Romanian food may be a little more temptation. Some of these girls are away from home for the first time.

As far as slim gazelle bodies go, the crown easily goes to Oase and ACA. Part of that may be due to the girls being a bit younger (especially ACA). But I don't think it is a coincidence that both have the crappiest in-house food options.

Banana Boi
05-11-15, 03:01
If I go to ACA early I bring in McD, KFC, or whatever fast food place I pass by. Recommended since ACA has no real food til at least 3 pm.

One of my all time favorite sessions was having crazy sex with my favorite ACA German girl while we were both eating our food.

PussyLiccker
05-11-15, 03:11
Back in the day, I used to see McDonalds at Oase. But my understanding is Mauro banned outside food. At Acapulco, I sometimes see girls passing around a pizza / Italian takeaway menu in the early afternoon. Haven't noticed it elsewhere.

Romanian food may be a little more temptation. Some of these girls are away from home for the first time.

As far as slim gazelle bodies go, the crown easily goes to Oase and ACA. Part of that may be due to the girls being a bit younger (especially ACA). But I don't think it is a coincidence that both have the crappiest in-house food options.There are lots of slim girls at Sharks too, and other places have some slim girls. Maybe they would be more temped to eat with Ro food around. Who knows.

Faceless78
05-11-15, 03:33
Back in the day, I used to see McDonalds at Oase. But my understanding is Mauro banned outside food. At Acapulco, I sometimes see girls passing around a pizza / Italian takeaway menu in the early afternoon. Haven't noticed it elsewhere.

As far as slim gazelle bodies go, the crown easily goes to Oase and ACA. Part of that may be due to the girls being a bit younger (especially ACA). But I don't think it is a coincidence that both have the crappiest in-house food options.I've seen girls receiving pizza delivery at Oase, but not sure about the policy there. Sometimes they do go to the nearby McDonalds' for an afterwork meal in the morning. I joined them once last year.

At other clubs, when the foods are uneatable, I order KFC or Mc, but drivers may charge a lot for the long distance.

Sanuk327
05-11-15, 04:06
How 10€ voucher can be used?

Banana Boi
05-11-15, 04:07
I order KFC or Mc, but drivers may charge a lot for the long distance.There's KFC and McD delivery in Germany?

Vito Corleone
05-11-15, 04:20
There's KFC and McD delivery in Germany?Taxi service.

Hessen Bub
05-11-15, 07:24
There's KFC and McD delivery in Germany?Nope. The girls used to have it delivered by taxi. Quite expensive. It's over now as mentioned before, Mauro banned all food orders to the club, for girls and guys.

HB.

Syzygies
05-11-15, 08:02
Not just 'after her Thailand holiday'. She was already on a 3 day a week in Oase schedule since the end of last year. You can book her outside Oase on the other days.Okay In this case I gathered her 3 odd days was not in a row. She stated she was more lazy than usual about turning up regularly, and she should return to working more properly. I have no idea if was in one week or not.

Sirioja
05-11-15, 08:13
You should definitely pay a visit to Oase.

I think they have improved the clubhouse much since your last visit.

Food is also good.

Check their website for more info.Maybe we don t go to same Oase club in Friedrich, except breakfast, the worst foods among Frankfurt clubs and even many quite pretty girls, not the best average services level compare to Sharks or World, I would say Oase is a club for tourists like Palace.

I just regret my now about 10 balls to break my foot kicking in the 2 girls holes.

Faceless78
05-11-15, 09:12
There's KFC and McD delivery in Germany?Ask the taxi driver, they'll go and buy for you. Of course they'll charge an extra fee. 10 euros if not far; one time i was charged 50 euros for a 10 euros KFC menu

BboyCrok69
05-11-15, 12:09
My second time and half an hour with Elizabeth (hu) last Friday. Even without FK I enjoyed her very much again. DATY, good BBBJ and no problem with the position I like and 50 euro well spent. Next time I will extend the time for 1 hour (FK included she said to me) for sure.

The second famous Elizabeth (cz) present Saturday from 700 pm. This girl is very friendly.

Hessen Bub
05-11-15, 15:23
Ask the taxi driver, they'll go and buy for you. Of course they'll charge an extra fee. 10 euros if not far; one time i was charged 50 euros for a 10 euros KFC menuNo more ordering in at Oase.

HB.

Sirioja
05-11-15, 16:25
My second time and half an hour with Elizabeth (hu) last Friday. Even without FK I enjoyed her very much again. DATY, good BBBJ and no problem with the position I like and 50 euro well spent. Next time I will extend the time for 1 hour (FK included she said to me) for sure.At Oase, many girls accept to kiss only for 1 h and 100 and not all, when I went with Elizabet. Hu for 1 h, I think in November, she was kissing.

Syzygies
05-11-15, 16:42
Maybe we don't go to same Oase club in Friedrichsdorf, except breakfast, the worst foods among Frankfurt clubs.It is surprising to read someone saying the food was good.

The breakfast is any better? Greatly overcooked eggs is a health hazard according to some web sites. I don't refer to eggs in shells. I never tried that. I don't like hard boiled eggs. I eat breakfast at home and stick to a Coffee at Oase with maybe something very basic like tomato and cheese on a croissant if possible (and call that lunch). Then try to eat late 9 PM+ when the food improves, inexplicably.

I can't see that anyone would be choosing Oase for the food. Unfortunately the places with good food like Palace and MH don't appeal to me for the girls.

Only the girls and the rooms really matter.

Sirioja
05-11-15, 16:56
It is surprising to read someone saying the food was good.

try to eat late 9 PM+ when the food improves, inexplicably.

I can't see that anyone would be choosing Oase for the food. Unfortunately the places with good food like Palace and MH don't appeal to me for the girls.

Only the girls and the rooms really matter.I was also surprised to read a post about very good services for all Romanian girls at Oase, a joke I hope, and criticize Elizabet. Hu services, even I didn't repeat with her, but not because of the room, just because she asked me for more money than 1 h because we spoke after sex.

Except Sabina, I may prefer breakfast with eggs and bacon and football in the garden than Oase girls at the moment.

No problem for rooms and I like the kiosque above swimming pool.

Dufey
05-11-15, 20:46
How 10 voucher can be used?What is a 10 Voucher? How did you get a 10 voucher?

If you want a valuation, put a stand in the market and see what takers you get.

BboyCrok69
05-11-15, 23:04
If you go early, about 11 am, no problem, she was not so busy each many times I saw her, brunette not full naked, not so smiling, maybe because she see me for 1 year and never go to her, but I can't judge her for behavior and services because never try with her, just often see her.

If you don't recognize her, ask for her to theke or to the bar.I finally found out Krina. A barkeeper made this possible. Certainly a beautiful girl for me (very good tits) with a beautiful smile. Only the problem is I like the girls full naked and she was too many dressed for my taste. (this put my excitement down). What a pity! Busy last Saturday so I suppose a GFE experience.

Sanuk327
05-11-15, 23:09
What is a 10 Voucher? How did you get a 10 voucher?

If you want a valuation, put a stand in the market and see what takers you get.Their website states the following: "For an unbelievably low daily price of just 70 (60 entrance and 10 voucher), you get full access to FKK-Oase and all its many facilities".
http://www.fkk-oase.de/en/clubinfo-en/

PussyLiccker
05-12-15, 01:40
Their website states the following: "For an unbelievably low daily price of just 70 (60 entrance and 10 voucher), you get full access to FKK-Oase and all its many facilities".
http://www.fkk-oase.de/en/clubinfo-en/Maybe the website hasn't updated from the time 10 Euros vouchers were given out for the restaurant awhile back.

UltraHappy
05-12-15, 01:44
Their website states the following: "For an unbelievably low daily price of just 70 (60 entrance and 10 voucher), you get full access to FKK-Oase and all its many facilities".
http://www.fkk-oase.de/en/clubinfo-en/That's the old (failed) system. They don't do that anymore.

StarletVoyager
05-12-15, 02:52
Why not just take 5 of your favourite oase girls out of oase by arrangement with the boss and for a prearranged fee then all 6 six of you in a cab to palace. Thereby taking full advantage of palace food and having your 5 fav girls too. Maybe not LOL.

UltraHappy
05-12-15, 02:57
Why not just take 5 of your favourite oase girls out of oase by arrangement with the boss and for a prearranged fee then all 6 six of you in a cab to palace. Thereby taking full advantage of palace food and having your 5 fav girls too. Maybe not LOL.My fear is that my nice Oase girls could somehow get infected with that Palace sharkiness just by walking in there. I wouldn't want to take any chances with my little innocent Oase girls. Can't risk taking the chance of those Palace girls corrupting them and putting bad ideas in their pretty little innocent heads.

Otherwise, solid plan.

PussyLiccker
05-12-15, 03:29
Or you can stop by KFC on the way, and have a KFC eating party, and sex. What's sexier than both of yall chowing down on KFC while getting it on? Best of both worlds.

If I go to ACA early I bring in McD, KFC, or whatever fast food place I pass by. Recommended since ACA has no real food til at least 3 pm.

One of my all time favorite sessions was having crazy sex with my favorite ACA German girl while we were both eating our food.

Faceless78
05-12-15, 03:44
Why not just take 5 of your favourite oase girls out of oase by arrangement with the boss and for a prearranged fee then all 6 six of you in a cab to palace. Thereby taking full advantage of palace food and having your 5 fav girls too. Maybe not LOL.Or you bring the chef from Palace to Oase, then you can take the full advantages as weel.

TankTank123
05-12-15, 04:02
Then try to eat late 9 PM+ when the food improves, inexplicably.You are right! At 6 pm yesterday, there was soggy tasteless rice that looked like swill. The sausages were overburnt and too saltish and the meat was fibrous pork in some red sauce. No leafy feggies, just marinated stuff. I could hardly eat it.

As such, I got hungry at 10 pm and decided to force some food down to last me the night. Lo and behold, there was now creamy penne, and very tasty and tender meat in mild curry sauce. It is almost like they have a different cook coming in for a night shift!

I counted 42 girls at 8 pm when both shifts were present, but probably some more were in the rooms. Very few customers. Girls I spoke to grumbled that this was their most katastrophe Monday recently. The customers were mainly basking outside under the glorious sun rather than giving them business. Someone was kicking footballs into the 2 holes for a long time, but I guess it was not Siroja as he did not sound French. The new girls did not seem appealing to me so I stuck to my old favourites.

TankTank123
05-12-15, 04:30
Is there also a blond Romanian girl named Dana and looking like Scarlet Johanson at Oase?Last night, a blond fair girl introduced herself to me as Dana. But she did not look like Scarlett Johansson, as she did not have high cheekbones and her face was fleshy. Body was shapely though, but did not meet my specs as she was not slim enough. Very polite as she smiled when leaving me, even though I gave her a clear 'no'.

Sirioja
05-12-15, 07:25
I finally found out Krina. A barkeeper made this possible. Certainly a beautiful girl for me (very good tits) with a beautiful smile. Only the problem is I like the girls full naked and she was too many dressed for my taste. (this put my excitement down). What a pity! Busy last Saturday so I suppose a GFE experience.Girls should be full naked at Oase, but many as Crina are not, same at Sharks, only at World all girls full naked because of the Polish penalties.

If you took her to the room, you could have her full naked only for you.

Most of girls say not working enough, I'm surprised they don t understand more attractive to wake up anacondas when full naked and can see tits, belly, curves, ass, pussy, legs, feet.

Sirioja
05-12-15, 08:33
You are right! At 6 pm yesterday, there was soggy tasteless rice that looked like swill. The sausages were overburnt and too saltish and the meat was fibrous pork in some red sauce. No leafy feggies, just marinated stuff. I could hardly eat it.

As such, I got hungry at 10 pm and decided to force some food down to last me the night. Lo and behold, there was now creamy penne, and very tasty and tender meat in mild curry sauce. It is almost like they have a different cook coming in for a night shift!

I counted 42 girls at 8 pm when both shifts were present, but probably some more were in the rooms. Very few customers. Girls I spoke to grumbled that this was their most katastrophe Monday recently. The customers were mainly basking outside under the glorious sun rather than giving them business. Someone was kicking footballs into the 2 holes for a long time, but I guess it was not Siroja as he did not sound French. The new girls did not seem appealing to me so I stuck to my old favourites.Unfortunately, because of the girls level now, mostly because of their behavior, kicking the 2 garden girls holes became my favorite game at Oase, but not me yesterday.

Sabina looks like Scarlet Johanson and she has even prettier face, I don't find Ira at Sharks looks like.

Does Dana have pretty face and blond with ponytail with a little bit weight on belly and ass?

TankTank123
05-13-15, 03:56
Does Dana have pretty face and blond with ponytail with a little bit weight on belly and ass?Yes, but no ponytail on that day.

Sirioja
05-13-15, 06:05
Yes, but no ponytail on that day.Are Sabina ex Ramona and Dana same girl, looking like Scarlet Johanson with belly and weight on ass with tanned skin?

Syzygies
05-13-15, 08:26
I am finding the food has been consistently better at this later time of night, which is just relative. Its clear there is no need to join the early dinner rush. I try to make a session at that early dinner time instead, which is better on an empty stomach. Some of girls are desperate for food at early dinner time as they say they have not yet eaten for the day at all. Then you either have to wait for them eat or pick a different girl.

Syzygies
05-13-15, 08:30
I finally found out Krina. A barkeeper made this possible. Certainly a beautiful girl for me (very good tits) with a beautiful smile. Only the problem is I like the girls full naked and she was too many dressed for my taste. (this put my excitement down). What a pity! Busy last Saturday so I suppose a GFE experience.Crina and many others like to wear something. Not sure why they think it is better. Typical for Crina is a piece that goes around underneath the exposed tits and has arm sleeves maybe near to the elbow. At least tits and ass are not usually covered. So its not too disturbing for most people.

I dislike more when girls fully cover the tits, or wear something around lower waist or hip area that interferes with the beautiful curves, assuming she has some.

Blover34
05-13-15, 11:56
Came back from a couple of days in Frankfurt area and visited the club twice, I would call this club little Romania. Not like the other FKK club I know from Berlin in this one there are so many Romanian girls that it made me laugh. If all pretty Romanians are here I guess that the Romanian men should be very angry.

Had a couple of sessions with a couple of girls, I'm not so good with names but I can tell you that I had a tall black lady and she wasn't the worst time I had in my life, at the end I paid just to go out the room and I didn't even try to enjoy her she's a total disaster.

I saw I Thai lady and I said why not since its always good to remember of Thai service and the time I spent there in Thailand, she was nice her body is very very smooth and she gave a good service. The girl I enjoyed the most and therefore I remember her name was Denisa from Romania, she a bomb in bed and she totally don't like a wild cat outside but she's such a nice girl to talk with be with and have sex with, wish I had her for more than a couple of times but my trip have come to his end, if any of you guys are regulars in the club I would be happy if you can help me with a little request I have regarding this Denisa.

Have fun all of you and take care.

Danny227
05-13-15, 13:14
[QUOTE=TankTank123;1718901]Not just 'after her Thailand holiday'. She was already on a 3 day a week in Oase schedule since the end of last year. You can book her outside Oase on the other days./QUOTE]Interesting. Do you know how and the prices?

Syzygies
05-14-15, 05:37
The girl I enjoyed the most and therefore I remember her name was Denisa from Romania, she a bomb in bed and she totally don't like a wild cat outside but she's such a nice girl to talk with be with and have sex with, wish I had her for more than a couple of times but my trip have come to his end ...I guess that should read "sex bomb" in bed rather than "bomb out"? Little Denisa recently returned to Oase after a long break. I had not seen her since last year.

TankTank123
05-14-15, 07:08
Some of girls are desperate for food at early dinner time as they say they have not yet eaten for the day at all.Yes, they grumble that unlike us, they are allowed only one free meal a day. Even if they take just a piece of bread earlier in the day with some cold meat, that is counted as the one free meal.

I noticed one girl I know leave behind lots of bread, salad, etc, at around 3 pm yesterday. She told me that she always loaded up the plate as much as possible, ate all she could, and throw away the rest so that she did not need to eat again for the rest of the day!

Some girls also complain that they now have to pay an extra 10 euros a day if they wanted to use the towels. As such, they now make it also a point to consume as many towels as possible.

I think Mauro's money making policy leads to wastage. For example, he should just raise the entry price, again, for the girls instead of having to keep track who has signed up for unlimited supply of towels! I saw quite a few frayed towels yesterday, similar to those frayed towels that the girls at World are issued with.

TankTank123
05-14-15, 07:15
Interesting. Do you know how and the prices?Sorry, it would not be proper for me to mention the 'how'. And I did not ask the price, but the impression I got is that they pay her a bomb.

TankTank123
05-14-15, 07:26
After countless return trips at night from Oase to Friedrichsdorf station without issues, I encountered the first problem last night.

On the way to the station, the driver tried to entice me to go all the way to Frankfurt saying that he would deliver me to my doorstep for 40 euros. I said no thank you as I was on time for the train and my hotel was next to the Frankfurt hbf.

At the last roundabout before the Friedrichsdorf station, he stopped the taxi, and asked for 10 euros and said that it was just a 50 metres walk. I looked at the meter. Big mistake, I forgot to check whether he turned in on, so he has no more motivation to drive further. I refused and insisted that he drive to the station or I would not pay him.
He then said that he was late for another pickup and that he cannot U turn at the station. I told him I can demonstrate a U turn there easily. And we went on arguing for 2 minutes, until he gave up and drove me there.

Lesson learnt is to always ensure the meter is on. It is always cheaper than 10 euros, although I normally round it up to Q10 euros when the driver is nice.

FaintMan
05-14-15, 07:27
Let me know if it is not appropriate to post questions here.

I have a plan to visit Frankfurt recently. I would like to take this chance to get some FKK experiences in Oase. I am a foreigner and first time comer, so I have a lot of questions:

(1) How to make a deal? Should I tell the girl everything I want and get a quote from her before entering the room? How to avoid being exploited by some shark girls? Can I touch her tits and private part during negotiating or would it be a sign of deal?

(2) Since I am a foreigner, I would like to know if there is any behavior I need to avoid because I don't want to offend someone unintentionally.

(3) What can I expect from the girls? I would like to try outdoor sex. Is it weird or normal in Oase? How about girl masturbation play or lesbian masturbation play in 3 p? Is it "standard" or do I need to pay extra for this? Is fingering "standard"?

(4) Is there any resting area in Oase where girls cannot disturb me?

Any answer would be greatly appreciated.

Sirioja
05-14-15, 08:11
Yes, they grumble that unlike us, they are allowed only one free meal a day. Even if they take just a piece of bread earlier in the day with some cold meat, that is counted as the one free meal.

I noticed one girl I know leave behind lots of bread, salad, etc, at around 3 pm yesterday. She told me that she always loaded up the plate as much as possible, ate all she could, and throw away the rest so that she did not need to eat again for the rest of the day!

Some girls also complain that they now have to pay an extra 10 euros a day if they wanted to use the towels. As such, they now make it also a point to consume as many towels as possible.

I think Mauro's money making policy leads to wastage. For example, he should just raise the entry price, again, for the girls instead of having to keep track who has signed up for unlimited supply of towels! I saw quite a few frayed towels yesterday, similar to those frayed towels that the girls at World are issued with.Girls pay 100 to work, they have very difficult job even I sometimes criticize them but I could not do their job and may be less sexy, and they can t eat when they need like us and have soft towel, shame on Oase to treat the only reason for us to pay entry there like that, not like human, because no reason to go for foods for dogs or drinks quality, the worst around Frankfurt, maybe only to eat grass in the garden or kicking the 2 holes? Clubs staff should understand the only reason to visit are girls in good health and friendly, how can a girl be if she is hungry, so will be tired and can t give good services, so disappointed clients will not repeat to pay 70 for entry, staff don t have to be surprised sometimes club is empty except on Friday and Saturday.

Citizen Kane
05-14-15, 17:25
I think Mauro's money making policy leads to wastage. For example, he should just raise the entry price, again, for the girls instead of having to keep track who has signed up for unlimited supply of towels! I saw quite a few frayed towels yesterday, similar to those frayed towels that the girls at World are issued with.Mauro's incredible business acumen has done wonders for increasing revenue. Mainly at Sharks.

PussyLiccker
05-15-15, 00:58

I have a plan to visit Frankfurt recently. I would like to take this chance to get some FKK experiences in Oase. I am a foreigner and first time comer, so I have a lot of questions:

(1) How to make a deal? Should I tell the girl everything I want and get a quote from her before entering the room? How to avoid being exploited by some shark girls? Can I touch her tits and private part during negotiating or would it be a sign of deal?

(2) Since I am a foreigner, I would like to know if there is any behavior I need to avoid because I don't want to offend someone unintentionally.

(3) What can I expect from the girls? I would like to try outdoor sex. Is it weird or normal in Oase? How about girl masturbation play or lesbian masturbation play in 3 p? Is it "standard" or do I need to pay extra for this? Is fingering "standard"?

Any answer would be greatly appreciated.As a first timer at Oase, I recommend you talk to the girl about what you like to do in the room. Kissing or whatnot. Be specific what you like to do to her. If deep french kissing, say so. Since you are new, you would likely be approach a lot more than say a regular or a frequent visitor they have studied. Know the prices. Every half hour is 50 Euros, and have a watch to keep track of time. Some girls are more honest, staying for the full time you pay for, others may be hasty. Busy nights, the hasty behaviors are more likely with the popular ones. Know what the official extras are which are CIM for 50 extra, or in the buttocks for 100. Other than that, officially, kissing or balls licking, and what have you are not extras, but it's possible a girl will try it out on newbie. Just be aware of that. Don't be shy to refuse a session if it doesn't feel right. Talk to many girls to get a feel of which one feels the most right to you. There are 90+ girls on busy nights, so make the best judge of character as that can influence how it works out in the room. Lastly, if the girl demands 1 HR from the getgo, no reason to go with that. Committing 1 HR on a girl before hand with a girl you don't have a good sense of her services is a bad choice. See how the session goes the first half, and if you like the time, tell her you'd like to extend.

You can maybe talk to the girl about masturbation or whatnot, but it kills the illusion if you tell her to masturbate. I let the girl do her thing. For me it just adds to the illusion, and more fun if the girl does certain things on her free will. Like pussy sliding, or a girl masturbating on her own while sucking on you. Doesn't happen to often, but I've run into girls that done it. Many different girls, and different types of room experience.

Weather is nice, and if you can get a girl to do it, why not sex outside? There is the rest area by the restraunt girls don't go, and punters dose off there at times. Wifi available too.

Have fun mate.

PL.

Blover34
05-15-15, 11:55
I meant sex bomb since I write the massage from my phone I made some mistakes. About Denisa, are you sure we are taking about the same girl? Will you be visiting the club soon? If so you will have to do my a favor.

I guess that should read "sex bomb" in bed rather than "bomb out"? Little Denisa recently returned to Oase after a long break. I had not seen her since last year.

Syzygies
05-15-15, 16:45
TT123,

I think Oase has too many rules for the girls including about how many times they get to eat. Obviously they pay, they should get food.

Entry price should be just high enough to keep out waste of space girls.

High flexibility is needed to attract the best girls.

When Oase has the best girls, it will have the most customers, after a lag. It's that simple.

When it has the most customers spending the most money, the best girls will be happy to be busy.

The problem is to beat the improved line up of girls at Sharks.

PussyLiccker
05-16-15, 02:09
Girls pay 100 to work, they have very difficult job even I sometimes criticize them but I could not do their job and may be less sexy, and they can t eat when they need like us and have soft towel, shame on Oase to treat the only reason for us to pay entry there like that, not like human, because no reason to go for foods for dogs or drinks quality, the worst around Frankfurt, maybe only to eat grass in the garden or kicking the 2 holes? Clubs staff should understand the only reason to visit are girls in good health and friendly, how can a girl be if she is hungry, so will be tired and can t give good services, so disappointed clients will not repeat to pay 70 for entry, staff don t have to be surprised sometimes club is empty except on Friday and Saturday.Siri, I feel the same. Girls are paying guests, I don't like what I'm reading about the rules with the girls. 1 meal voucher or whatnot is not nice. Mauro is a very much a cheapass for what you get at Oase for all. What it has going for it is the number of girls, but the food quality sucks, and the way girl guests are treated is not right. Girls at GT are fed like the male guests. I see them sitting for breakfast, ordering cooked eggs or whatnot, and some will break every so often to get some meals during their shifts. Girls seemed a lot more free-er there. Oase doesn't have much return for the entry price like some clubs that do a la carte or several fine meals througout the day. Sure, we go to club for girls, but quality meals goes a long way. Sometimes, the ammeneties such as quality meals, and etc. Are a draw for some punters. PHG awhile back, when I used to frequently visit, when unexpectedly watermelon or Berliner's come out, just added some appreciation of what the management was doing. Stuff like that leave impressions.

Banana Boi
05-16-15, 06:28
There's a simple solution to feed the girls. Grab a plate of food and take it to the room with you and your girl. They can eat in there without using their coupon.

PussyLiccker
05-16-15, 06:49
There's a simple solution to feed the girls. Grab a plate of food and take it to the room with you and your girl. They can eat in there without using their coupon.I guess this is the reason why I have seen guy sharing food with girl? Sad. You need to make big KFC run before coming up to Oase. LOL.

Sirioja
05-16-15, 07:58
Girls pay about 100 to work, Oase cook most of time dogs foods for low cost and they don t let their workers who provide difficult physically and psychologically job to eat when they need, if the staff read, just shame on them, I understand why girls always ask for extra to pay foods, why they ask: do you want to finish in my mouth to drink milk for food, never heard this in World, Sharks, NRW, Sarrebrucken, at Sharks, salmon at breakfast, melon for dessert.

Syzygies
05-16-15, 08:56

You can't grope her pussy. Its not polite to go much beyond a playful pat on the ass if you will not make a session, and even then I would only do that with girls I know well. Yes some guys try to get a free feel up, but some of us would not do that. Yes there are Sharky girls. The more pushy a girl is, the more you should avoid her. You can ask about her service. As a frequent attendee, I don't ask about the service, but its more difficult to choose for newcomers.

Some girls molest guys a little also. Getting my ass or nipples pinched by passing girls is absolutely normal and I take little notice. As a newcomer you are in more danger. Girls may go for your dick. If she manages to get it in her mouth, you will have to pay for a session. We have read of guys weakly claiming they couldn't stop the girl.

Obviously you should behave well. We cannot predict what offensive behaviours would be. Most of us are foreigners. Make sure you are very clean and fresh. Skipping a shower or mouth clean is not acceptable to most girls.

Some girls will fuck anywhere you want, e. G. Carla ("Ericarla") is not shy, and outside sex is common if weather is not cold for a fair percentage of girls. Some girls are too shy. Just ask. I do notice that girls are more disturbed by someone peeking in the room while we are fucking, than I am. I don't give a shit. Girls however seem to be disturbed by it. The person looking in may or may not be a voyeur. I don't really care much and don't let it disturb me.

Yes there is rest area out the back upstairs.

Questions are O.K. but try to go with the flow a bit and watch what others do. Don't choose a girl too hastily. Take your time. I like to take time to see who are the best girls for the day at the time, before deciding too quickly. Remember the critical thing, the more a girl pushes you to make a rushed decision, the more you should not (likely to be a mistake), unless you are more than happy to maybe waste money on a stunning girl lacking the service to go with it. Sometimes I try a pretty girl regardless of service expectation (fear of missing out), breaking my own rule.

Hessen Bub
05-16-15, 09:51
Girls may go for your dick. If she manages to get it in her mouth, you will have to pay for a session. We have read of guys weakly claiming they couldn't stop the girl.

Sounds like girls are trying to get their head down on your dick, take it in their mouth and force you to a session. Doesn't happen.

HB.

Mambomike
05-16-15, 15:38
Does anybody know what days of the week she is often there? I know that she does the late shift. Have her services suffered? I see few posts about her now, but several years ago, she was very popular.

Syzygies
05-17-15, 09:45
Does anybody know what days of the week she is often there? I know that she does the late shift. Have her services suffered? I see few posts about her now, but several years ago, she was very popular.Gabriella has not been seen by me for several months. Her last return to Oase was rather brief. I think I read somewhere that she moved North. Diana (Dom) also has been missing for a long time. Luna (Dom) is long gone.

Can't comment on Gabriella services of recent times. Never tried her again after the implants.

Syzygies
05-17-15, 09:48
Sounds like girls are trying to get their head down on your dick, take it in their mouth and force you to a session. Doesn't happen.

HB.Sorry, I only read about that a couple of times. Should have omitted that. I have never actually seen it. I only meant it as a warning to guys about allowing foreplay to go too far, if they don't actually want a session.

PChew
05-17-15, 10:16
My original plan of staying at Samya for consecutive days was disrupted by the absence of my favorite so I changed plan. Looking out in the window with the great sun I decided to travel to Oase.

I don't know enough girls to produce a list like Syzygies or others but from whom I know there was no Sabina-Ramona, Elizabeth Hun, Adina / Marina, Christina the slim blonde who is in Romania, Roxanna with milky white skin. Not that I go to the room with all of them, but for my taste they are the pretty one and their absence gives me the impression the lineup has declined. And there didn't seem to have new girls to make up for their absence. The best looking for me on the day was Nicole, Beatrice and Sujinella.

There weren't too many men either. This was probably the quietest Friday I have seen in Oase. No room wait. Most of the time only half of the rooms was occupied.

I first went with Isabella Po. I caught her while she is sun-bathing and I suggested let's continue her sunbath in one of those tents with cover opened. She's more than happy to agree. A great 1 hour session with great sex in outdoors under the sun.

Took a break and Beatrice caught me. Blonde girl with pretty face. Be / see cup medium height. Had a chat in the sofa and I liked her so one hour room again. Another good 1 hour session with good kissing.

Last girl was an Albanian girl called Amina. Black hair, about 160 cm, a cup, no tattoos but only a piercing near her belly button. Her friendly smile caught my attention. Great 1 hour session. I struggled to finish but she just continue working on it with a smile.

Food was ok. As reported by others food after 9 pm was slightly better.

Overall a good day. Not crowded and fulfilled my dream of outdoor sex.

Blover34
05-17-15, 13:01
Hi all,

Can someone explain to me what is the VIP area for and how do I get there, I'm kind of shy and if the VIP area is more isolated I guess it might be better for me.

Thank you all.

Hessen Bub
05-17-15, 16:14
Forget the VIP area. You have to pay extra for it, I don't remember the exact amount, it was something like 300€/2 h or so. Girls not included of course. So don't be shy.

HB.

Dutedrac
05-17-15, 16:56
Does anybody know what days of the week she is often there? I know that she does the late shift. Have her services suffered? I see few posts about her now, but several years ago, she was very popular.Gabriella is in Artemis, don't know if her service is still great but for sure her price has increased 20%.

Mambomike
05-17-15, 19:18
Gabriella is in Artemis, don't know if her service is still great but for sure her price has increased 20%.Thanks for the info Dutedrac. I guess I'll miss her again. =/.

Artimis is just too isolated from other clubs for me to visit there.

I hate to say it, but clubs seem to be loosing good girls because of unvhanging pricing. Maybe its time to go to a 60/100 format to make the 30 minute sessions more worthwhile to the better girls and reduce the upselling incentive.

Hessen Bub
05-17-15, 19:36
Artemis didn't change pricing since they opened. Same for Oase. Guess the international clientele at Artemis suits her better.

HB.

MiDreamer
05-17-15, 20:44
I just returned from a nice afternoon at Oase. The weather was warm and it was my first chance to check out the outdoor facilities. My first session was with Jucy and Alexanra in one of the tents outside. Both were good but, being my first session, I barely made it to the switch.

My next session was with Natasha and Anna. It was also a good session. Afterwards, I remembered Anna from before. I had a session with her and another girl where all they did was try to upsell and it spoiled the mood. This time, everything was discussed up front and there was no mention later. We had a nice session but neither allowed DATY.

My last session was with Alisa. She started work early and had come to me several times though out the day. Every time, I told her later. She found me in the bar at a good time and was very nice to talk to. I decided to give her a try for my last session and was glad I did. She gave a very good BBBJ and was fun in 69. I finished with CG and didn't think it was possible. It was a very happy ending to a good day.

MiD.

Nille Copenhagen
05-17-15, 21:11
Artemis didn't change pricing since they opened. Same for Oase. Guess the international clientele at Artemis suits her better.

HBThe entrance price had increased and the service price remained the same. Incredible that the service prices had not followed the inflation, LOL.

Faceless78
05-18-15, 00:48
Also long time no visit to Oase, I've heard the declined of this place, but it's still to be back and to see all the familiar faces.

Oase is far less crowded now, Friday night around 10 looks like a normal Tuesday night. Most of the girls are the same as last year, I'm happy they recognize me in first sight. Everything stays the same, Rest room upstairs is still my favorite place to spend time in oase, food still tastes like shit, even the smile in the locker room remains the same.

I take Carla for the first session, who used to have red hair and has 3 stars on the eyes, now she changed a lot and I almost missed her. Many thanks to Pchew who points out Carla for me. And it turns out Pchew and me have met long time ago, what a surprise. No need to write more about Carla, great service, nice time finish with CIM.

Later I have 2 possible targets, one's a short hair blond named "Shianne"(this is what all I can recall), a mix of France and Romania, speaks many language and very friendly; other one is a very petite girl claims from Colombia, with big eyes and dark skin. She is really really small, I'll say she's 14 if I meet her on street. After tough struggle, I go with the F-are mixed girl, for her sexy voice that makes me very high LOL session is good, nice warm body, BJ so so sex above average however I just feel comfortable with this girl. I want to stay longer but my friend is leaving, so sadly a rush half hour session and I have to give her tips to express my feeling towards her hah.

Next time we come back again, this time Oase is full, girls are almost the same. I was think all the way about the 3 some with the F-are girl and Colombia girl, but none of them are there that night. WTF, do you take day off on Saturday? Maybe they go other clubs. Was a pity.

I stayed almost the whole Sept. In oase last year, most of my favs have gone for good or in vacations now, hope to see them next time. It's good to be back, hope this place gets its old days again.

TankTank123
05-18-15, 08:42
Incredible that the service prices had not followed the inflation, LOL.Service price is depressed by oversupply of girls. Anyway, I do hope it does not increase as it would be a real nuisance to have to handle 5 or 10 euro notes in every transaction, whereas payment for entry happens only once.

Sirioja
05-18-15, 08:51
Also long time no visit to Oase, I've heard the declined of this place, but it's still to be back and to see all the familiar faces.

Oase is far less crowded now, Friday night around 10 looks like a normal Tuesday night. Most of the girls are the same as last year, I'm happy they recognize me in first sight. Everything stays the same, Rest room upstairs is still my favorite place to spend time in oase, food still tastes like shit, even the smile in the locker room remains the same.

I take Carla for the first session, who used to have red hair and has 3 stars on the eyes, now she changed a lot and I almost missed her. Many thanks to Pchew who points out Carla for me. And it turns out Pchew and me have met long time ago, what a surprise. No need to write more about Carla, great service, nice time finish with CIM.

Later I have 2 possible targets, one's a short hair blond named "Shianne"(this is what all I can recall), a mix of France and Romania, speaks many language and very friendly; other one is a very petite girl claims from Colombia, with big eyes and dark skin..Carla is thin girl without tits always changing short hairs color, ex Sharks?

Shayen is Romanian, ex Globe, GT, LR, very friendly and she likes to speak French.

Some girls prefer not to work on Saturday evening because of clients of this day.

Syzygies
05-18-15, 17:58
My last session was with Alisa. She started work early and had come to me several times though out the day. Every time, I told her later. She found me in the bar at a good time and was very nice to talk to. I decided to give her a try for my last session and was glad I did. She gave a very good BBBJ and was fun in 69. I finished with CG and didn't think it was possible. It was a very happy ending to a good day.

MiD.This is probably a girl I list as Elisa. I have no idea which spelling is right though.

Be Wilder
05-18-15, 19:43
Getting to Oase from Darmstadt was not a problem. My hotel was next to the station and a train to Friedrichsdorf costs around E12 and involves a change at Frankfurt HBF and overall takes just over an hour. From Friedrichsdorf it is a short walk to my favoured hotel (Mercure) which costs around E50 a night at weekends. From Mercure to Oase it is necessary to get a cab which costs around E10.

I arrived at around 430 pm and would estimate that throughout the night there were maybe 80-100 girls. Unfortunately the weather was poor throughout the weekend as I like lounging outside between the sessions. Unlike my heroics at Sharks, I only managed three shots per day at Oase.

Jennifer - Dark complexion, brunette from Romania with big, beautiful eyes, luscious hair, and big lips. Body is curvy and she has beautiful, shapely see-cup breasts. In fact, I have sessioned with her on my last 4 visits now as she is exactly my type looks wise and I find I have a good sexual rapport with her. I suggested a threesome but her reaction suggested she would prefer a one on one so happily went along as she's never failed to satisfy my needs.

Great session as always, prolonged DFK, she gave wonderful oral, going deep, and also alternating speeds with some ball licking. I then went down on her for ages. It's funny, some girls I just love eating out whereas others it doesn't even cross my mind to eat out, but I adore eating her pussy and happily went down on her until she came with her juices drenching my face.

She then went back to giving me oral and I finished with CIM. She was about to leave when she realised we had only been in the room for 50 minutes so she gave me a good massage to finish the session which was appreciated. Cost E150.

Ella and Daniella - Both Romanian. Another repeat was Ella who I sessioned with last September and which I enoyed as much for her cheeky, infectious personality as her looks and sexual skills which are also of the highest order. Last time, she was wearing glasses and had her hair tied up so had some secretary roleplay which I adore. She remembered and went to the changing room and came back with her glasses on and asked whether "Boss wanted a blowjob from naughty secretary". How could I resist!

So that my visit did not descend into a nostalgic sexfest with "old flames" asked her to suggest some friends. Of the one's she pointed to, I chose Daniella who is a tall, slim, brunette. Small tits but incredibly pretty. Her height and dark complexion made a nice contrast with Ella's petite, pale blonde "girl next door" looks.

Session mainly consisted of the girls taking turns to suck me off while I played and feasted on the other. Objectively, Daniella is better looking and also gave the better blowie but I do have a bit of a rapport with Ella so enjoyed playing with her more and eventually ate her out whilst Daniella finished me off (she had the decency not to take CIM without asking for permission which would have been difficult with Ella sat on my face).

Still had about 20 minutes left of a 60 min session, and rather like Jessica and Hannah at Sharks the night before, the post-coital bliss was rather lacklustre but as the main course was a delight no real complaints. Would recommend either individually or as a combo. Cost E200.

Cheyenne - Young blonde half Romanian half French. Was feeling quite sated but coming from abroad you always want the squeeze as much in as you can so hung around until I thought I could go again. Having spent 5 days at Oase last year, a lot of the girls who I considered most beautiful would have been a repeat and I was craving a new experience. Eventually, I was bowled over by another young, petite blonde. She's probably older but Cheyenne looks 18 or 19 tops and has a quirky but appealing look.

Very pleasant personality, good foreplay with DFK and also amazingly flexible. She showed that she could put her leg behind her head! I didn't avail myself of a novel position but just had a good throaty blowjob finishing with CIM. Cost. E100.

Other girls I remember being present (mostly because I had previously sessioned with last year) were:

Beatrice. Fit, slim pale blonde.

Dani. Dark skinned brunette with curvy figure and mole / beauty spot on her cheek.

Laura. Slim, pale wears glasses and seemingly changes the colour of her hair regularly. It had an orange hue this time.

Lori. Dark blonde, voluptuous figure with big natural tits. I had a couple of sessions with her last year in conjunction with Ramona / Sabina (Johannson) who sadly was not around that week. Told she was holidaying in Dubai, and I for one, hope she moves to Dubai permanently as she's an absolute delight.

Sujinella. Shapely stunner. Pale skin, brown hair tied up.

Fidan. My all-time favourite FKK girl of which there must now have been at least 40. I did mean to have a long sensuous session with her on Sunday by leaving the best until the last, but sadly she was not working on Sunday. I guess I should have checked with her on Saturday if she was working the next day.

All the above, I have previously sessioned with but also remember.

Laura. Tall, slim. Long brunette hair and young looking. Sadly didn't get around to seeing her.

Karina. Tall, voluptuous blonde with her hair tied back. She was the "one that got away" last time so was definitely going to session with her provided I did not get a bad attitude vibe from her. Unfortunately that is exactly what I got so she missed out.

Mary. Pretty but persistent Ghanian. Was toying with an interracial orgy with one black, one blonde, one Asian and she was the best looking black girl out of three.

May. Pretty Thai girl who I've noticed over the past few years but never taken. Perhaps if I ever get round to that interracial orgy! Were also a couple of other Asian girls who would have been candidates for the interracial orgy which remains on my "To Do list" (shame there are no brown girls from for example India to add to the mix for that purpose).

Day 3 report to follow.

Alchemist7744
05-18-15, 19:58
Hi all,

Does anyone know if Sabrina (aka Alexandra aka Iris, at least three years at Oase, wavy brown hair) is still around at Oase (or any other club)?

Thanks in advance!

RedRum24
05-18-15, 22:01
Arrived at 3:00 pm, only a few girls and guys. Had great a hour session with RO Elena, who is absolutely hot, tall, slim with nice ass. Did CIM and anal. Do you guys know how long she has been working in the club? Definitely will repeat.

TankTank123
05-19-15, 00:25
Does anyone know if Sabrina (aka Alexandra aka Iris, at least three years at Oase, wavy brown hair) is still around at Oase (or any other club)?Yes. She was there last Monday and Tuesday. Her hair is half the length of before but she still looks the same. My first session with her was in 2011, so she has been there at least 4 years. She has put on a little bit of weight since then.

TankTank123
05-19-15, 00:26
Had great a hour session with RO Elena, who is absolutely hot, tall, slim with nice ass. Did CIM and anal. Do you guys know how long she has been working in the club?At least 2 years, as I had my first session with her then.

TankTank123
05-19-15, 00:31
This is probably a girl I list as Elisa. I have no idea which spelling is right though.Yes. She always arrived early and provided good service. I sessioned with her twice before when my favorites arrived late. She is not slim enough for me, and I believe her gap would not meet Syzygies' specs as she has large thighs.

Syzygies
05-19-15, 05:33
At least 2 years, as I had my first session with her then.Elena has been there over two years, I agree. I tried her over 2 years ago. Reasonably good girl but lacking in stamina to go the hour for me.

TankTank123
05-19-15, 07:31
Elena has been there over two years, I agree. I tried her over 2 years ago. Reasonably good girl but lacking in stamina to go the hour for me.Yes, same experience. I tried her a second time last year as she is so pretty, but still the same.

Faceless78
05-19-15, 14:20
Carla is thin girl without tits always changing short hairs color, ex Sharks?

Shayen is Romanian, ex Globe, GT, LR, very friendly and she likes to speak French.

Some girls prefer not to work on Saturday evening because of clients of this day.Yes the Carla with no tits, ex sharks, the other Carla with see cup is coming back next week, so do the girl told me.

Shayen is a good girl, though I was not fully satisfied with her services, but she just made me very comfortable and relaxed, I shall repeat.

Because too many clients that day? But don't they make more money on weekends?

Alchemist7744
05-19-15, 17:57
Yes. She was there last Monday and Tuesday. Her hair is half the length of before but she still looks the same. My first session with her was in 2011, so she has been there at least 4 years. She has put on a little bit of weight since then.Thanks TankTank, very appreciated!

TankTank123
05-19-15, 18:04
I forgot to add that she does the night shift now, arriving at around 5 pm.

Shark16
05-19-15, 18:49
Had great a hour session with RO Elena, who is absolutely hot, tall, slim with nice ass. Did CIM and anal. Do you guys know how long she has been working in the club? Definitely will repeat.More like 3- 4 years? Sometimes a little lazy. Inconsistant. But when she good, she gooooood. Heaven sent.

Sirioja
05-19-15, 21:25
Yes the Carla with no tits, ex sharks, the other Carla with see cup is coming back next week, so do the girl told me.

Shayen is a good girl, though I was not fully satisfied with her services, but she just made me very comfortable and relaxed, I shall repeat.

Because too many clients that day? But don't they make more money on weekends?Carla ex Sharks often change hairs color.

Because of Saturday evening kind of clients and often time to wait for room, some girls who work enough prefer not to work, because they don't make more money than other days, of course girls who don't work much are happy to see more clients.

Free Dude
05-20-15, 08:54
More like 3- 4 years? Sometimes a little lazy. Inconsistant. But when she good, she gooooood. Heaven sent.Yes, she started in 2011. I was with her in her first week and a handful of times after that. Her service really changed a few times, and I've had one or two of the very good sessions when she is horny. In general though, I found my last time with her very professional. Not bad (especially for Oase), but those kind of sessions just don't do it for me anymore.

Be Wilder
05-20-15, 18:57
Weather-wise was a miserable day and were far fewer girls on than I've ever seen on a Sunday. Perhaps 50-60 throughout the day and night. I had another three sessions.

Elizabeth - Czech girl, late 20's (Absolutely beautiful, shortish brunette hair, lovely, tanned body (told me she had just got back from holiday in Thailand) albeit fairly heavily tattooed, leggy and a great pair of tits. She told me that she used to work at Globes in Switzerland but found the house rules tiresome. Globe's loss is Oase's gain.

Some nice kissing and foreplay before she delivered prolonged and wonderful oral with ball licking and allowed me to play but not finger her pussy. I lasted quite a long time before I finally came and she didn't take CIM presumably because I had not asked albeit I would not have minded either way. Overall, one of those girls that you think you should be paying a lot more than E50 to play with! Cost. E50.

Raissa - Moldovan MILF, early 30's. Had quite a long chat with a fellow ISGer (young Finnish lad) before finding my next squeeze. To be honest, most of the girls I found most attractive I had already been with or others were a similar type. Decided to go with Raissa as she was different. Slightly older and fuller frame with a friendly and attractive face which reminded me of an ex who I have fond memories off. I say fuller frame she is by no means fat and has a nice, natural pair of tits.

Raissa is a very friendly woman and provided wonderful service (I was generally very lucky throughout my visit). Again, I only had a blow job which she delivered by coming from different angles to get m going and eventually come. Again, she did not take or ask for CIM. Cost. E50.

Ella and Francesca - A pair of blonde Romanians. I had a massage from the Thai masseuse which was good and even a pedicure whilst I was waiting for a final wind. I had spent nowhere near the amount I had budgeted so was up for something special but decided against an orgy as doubted I could do it justice.

Was seduced by Francesca, a slim attractive blonde and noticed Ella was also free so decied to pair up. Did think about adding another girl to the mix. They showed me Sujinella who is fit and provides great oral but that is all she does (if that is a fault) and didn't have a great experience with her last year so declined much to her chagrin.

Session was good with both alternating between giving me a blowie and getting groped and played with. Eventually Francesca managed to get me off and took CIM and took the extra "prize". Cost. E150.

The other girl of note I should have added to my list of "exes" who was around was Daria. Romanian, strawberry blonde wavy hair, beautiful lithe figure and was wearing glasses. She looked a lot more attractive than last year when I had her in a threesome. If I hadn't been with her before, I would definitely have sampled.

Overall, I had another wonderful FKK experience. Just noticed writing this report that I mainly just had blowjobs which is probably a reflection of the fact that I get so few in my real life these days I may also be accused of being unadventurous by going to Frankfurt again, and again restricting myself to Sharks and Oase but both clubs work for me, and nearly always spoilt for choice. In my view, not much difference between the two clubs in terms of numbers, quality of girls or service but I would give Oase a slight edge and it also has nicer facilities. Hopefully, I will have the opportunity to review my opinion later in the Summer.

McGrath
05-20-15, 19:00
Is that Fransesca who were at Sharks earlier in this year? Back at Oase?

PussyLiccker
05-21-15, 00:34
Is that Fransesca who were at Sharks earlier in this year? Back at Oase?Same name different girls from different clubs. Didn't know she was from Oase. Sharks Francesca was good GFE. Oase Francesca is a cutie too, session was ok, not memorable.

Syzygies
05-21-15, 08:48
Carla ex Sharks often change hairs color.

Because of Saturday evening kind of clients and often time to wait for room, some girls who work enough prefer not to work, because they don't make more money than other days, of course girls who don't work much are happy to see more clients.Many day girls are leaving at 10 PM on a Friday or Saturday, just as it starts to get busy. Particularly on days of major football matches, can be quiet early and then pick up a bit, for customers.

BTW. Girls have hair. Not "hairs". Really Eri-Carla was better off with just nice blonde hair, like when at Sharks, IMHO. Don't know why she wants to change it a lot. I guess her regulars won't care much.

Sirioja
05-21-15, 09:02
Many day girls are leaving at 10 PM on a Friday or Saturday, just as it starts to get busy. Particularly on days of major football matches, can be quiet early and then pick up a bit, for customers.

BTW. Girls have hair. Not "hairs". Really Eri-Carla was better off with just nice blonde hair, like when at Sharks, IMHO. Don't know why she wants to change it a lot. I guess her regulars won't care much.So only 1 hair? When she was blond at Sharks, looked too much like fake blond.

I was telling about some girls who work at night during the week and are quite busy, so prefer not on Saturday because they don't like much Saturday clients and they don't make more money because they loose time to chat with these clients who often stay only 30 mn and to wait for free room, of course girls who don't work much are waiting for Saturday clients, that 's why Saturday evening casting not always the best.

TankTank123
05-21-15, 09:28
Don't know why she wants to change it a lot. I guess her regulars won't care much.The current change is because she had to cut it short due to hair damage. Much of what you see are extensions of the same colour as the short natural hair she is left with.

By the way, I discovered last weekend that one of the girls at World has the same special skill and with the same intensity, but she has been keeping it secret by using it sparingly, so it can't be mentioned. Gave me a one-off treat. So I enjoyed this end-of-the-night treat twice last week, once with Carla as usual, plus the unexpected one in World!

I did a search of posts with her name in the World thread and found that one gentleman last year had indeed alluded to this skill in his session with her, but did not elaborate!

Faceless78
05-21-15, 09:47
Many day girls are leaving at 10 PM on a Friday or Saturday, just as it starts to get busy. Particularly on days of major football matches, can be quiet early and then pick up a bit, for customers.

BTW. Girls have hair. Not "hairs". Really Eri-Carla was better off with just nice blonde hair, like when at Sharks, IMHO. Don't know why she wants to change it a lot. I guess her regulars won't care much.This may explain what I saw when I was at Oase last weekends, I got there both around 10 pm and found out sadly girls were leaving T T.

I agree she's better with blond hair, though I almost couldn't recognize her. She told me some clients say her hair color and tattoo make her look aggressive so she changed. And also she said she was going through some tough time last year, so some of her behaviors could be a way to release the pressure. Anyway she's nice girl, BJ is totally great and non-stop (though I expect a bit harder, but didn't seem to be her style), and also gave me lessons about life with her bit wired cute accent.

Citizen Kane
05-21-15, 17:09
So only 1 hair? Plural: "That girl has nice hair".

Singular: "I have a pubic hair stuck in my teeth".

Sirioja
05-21-15, 18:07
Plural: "That girl has nice hair".

Singular: "I have a pubic hair stuck in my teeth".Since school when I was young and beautiful, now I learn English here to go to work in the World, fortunately they are better shaved on pubic than on legs, except 1.

Member #4581
05-22-15, 04:12
Now you will have a bunch of guys wanting to know or guess who it was, what was the skill,. LOL.

Carla provides the same treat?!

The current change is because she had to cut it short due to hair damage. Much of what you see are extensions of the same colour as the short natural hair she is left with.

By the way, I discovered last weekend that one of the girls at World has the same special skill and with the same intensity, but she has been keeping it secret by using it sparingly, so it can't be mentioned. Gave me a one-off treat. So I enjoyed this end-of-the-night treat twice last week, once with Carla as usual, plus the unexpected one in World!

I did a search of posts with her name in the World thread and found that one gentleman last year had indeed alluded to this skill in his session with her, but did not elaborate!

TankTank123
05-22-15, 08:49
Carla provides the same treat?!Sorry, I do not quite understand the question. What I was stating was that this girl in World has the same special ability as Carla, but did not reveal it to me until last week despite the numerous sessions I have had with her since last summer.

For those who do not know what I am referring to, I cannot mention it as Syzygies had made a pronouncement in the Shark's forum last year that Carla / Cindy does not want this to be made known. 😷

TankTank123
05-22-15, 08:59
Since school when I was young and beautiful ...Wow, no wonder you can afford to be choosy and take only the most beautiful and classy girls. I am sure most of us are jealous! 😉

And wow, who is the girl who is worse shaved in the pubic area than the legs? I did not sight any bush last week.

Sirioja
05-22-15, 09:47
Wow, no wonder you can afford to be choosy and take only the most beautiful and classy girls. I am sure most of us are jealous! 

And wow, who is the girl who is worse shaved in the pubic area than the legs? I did not sight any bush last week.Don't be so jealous about my favs, they make business and money is the only truth, you can only be about my girls body and brain knowledge, I meant I learned English only at school until about 20 yo, so I was young, strong and beautiful, now unfortunately I'm stronger but not so young.

Your new jewel is perfectly shaved, you should ask her about how she does if she liked your writing on internet, but classy girl is not only for the look, also for the behaviour and sex in sordid kino rooms don't help to be.

When you look and touch girls body and I don't mean fingering, many have hedgehog legs, even among very pretty girls, I often avoid girls with stockings, because I know legs are very sensitive.

For pretty classy girls, each one his taste, but some pretty have vulgar behaviour, so only pretty, not classy.

TankTank123
05-22-15, 10:00
I only know about her famous DT and pussy but not sure what other special weapons she may have.Sorry to disappoint you, as it is just the usual special pussy skill that I was referring to.

And don't you dare broadcast the secret. I already usually have enough competition for her late night slots. Fortunately, not many people were present in Oase late last Tuesday night.

TankTank123
05-22-15, 10:35
... and also gave me lessons about life with her bit wired cute accent.Out of curiosity, what was the original word that the spelling corrector changed to 'bit wired'? British? Bewitching? Betwixt? Or does 'bit wired' refer to some digital or electronic synthetic sound?

Faceless78
05-22-15, 10:37
Sorry I didn't realized, I thought this has been mentioned quite a few times here. Anyway I apologize to you and carla, I usually don't broadcast information that girls don't want to be.

My previous post has been deleted.

Faceless78
05-22-15, 10:44
Out of curiosity, what was the original word that the spelling corrector changed to 'bit wired'? British? Bewitching? Betwixt? Or does 'bit wired' refer to some digital or electronic synthetic sound?It was hard to pick the right word when I tried to describe her voice, but I feel like it's typical for someone who has issues with the chin. I would say it "strxxge" or even "bizxxre" if I'm talking in private with you, but regarding her personality conversations with her are always comforting, so I'd rather some some soft words like "cute" here.

during my both nights last weekends she was not that busy, i sat there watching her walking around many times and picked her with ease. but Tuesday, it should be free to pick most of the girls easily

TankTank123
05-22-15, 11:00
... regarding her personality conversations with her are always comforting, so I'd rather some some soft words like "cute" here.Yes, her 'lessons about life' are always cute and comforting to hear. It reminds me of the many long lessons about life that I used to get from Lavinia who very sadly had retired.

Member #4581
05-22-15, 21:48
Got it, thanks.

I thought it was a special service, like extra deep throating, or something like that.

(BTW, I did and't realize that other skill was something you could turn on and off, thought she was just built that way, LOL).

Sorry, I do not quite understand the question. What I was stating was that this girl in World has the same special ability as Carla, but did not reveal it to me until last week despite the numerous sessions I have had with her since last summer.

For those who do not know what I am referring to, I cannot mention it as Syzygies had made a pronouncement in the Shark's forum last year that Carla / Cindy does not want this to be made known. 

TankTank123
05-23-15, 02:01
I did and't realize that other skill was something you could turn on and off, thought she was just built that way, LOL).Well, now you have got me thinking. Both these girls are a little muscular, but not noticeably. Maybe muscular girls have this ability. When I visit Bernd's next week, I shall try out 2 muscular girls whom I know there, if they are present, and find out whether they too have this skill.

Abox79
05-23-15, 07:54
This was my third visit to Oase, arrived on a Friday about 4 pm. I have to say that IMHO that Oase is getting progressively worse each time I go there, the first time I arrived less than a year ago it was buzzing from early PM on a Friday right through until the early hours with lots of girls of high quality. On this occasion at 4 pm there was a handful of girls and the quality level was dire, about one or two possibilities but nothing outstanding. What girls were there were very pushy mostly and one fat blonde was particularly annoying with a terrible attitude. I seriously though about taking Dayna to a room but whilst she is extremely pretty facially her figure just doesn't cut it for me, I think it's her slightly saggy boobs. Maybe I am too fussy. Anyway I did have a session with two, Barbara from Romania and another girl I have forgotten her name. Both very good sessions. I don't know that I'd go back to Oase, certainly not for a while with many FKK's in Germany yet to explore. I left at about 8 pm, still the numbers weren't high so decided to make my way down to Palace. Some of you guys will scoff at that but it turned out better than Oase and a decision that I was pleased I took.

Syzygies
05-23-15, 08:21
For those who do not know what I am referring to, I cannot mention it as Syzygies had made a pronouncement in the Shark's forum last year that Carla / Cindy does not want this to be made known. That seems to be a gross exaggeration. I think you misunderstood something there. I reported her abilities many times even if she was shy about it. You can say what you like. Doesn't bother me. Don't blame me for what you write or not. Too bad if she is embarrassed by her special skills.

It may be that Carla is not that keen on guys writing about her positive or negative, but clearly most girls in general are more concerned about negative comments particularly relating to temporary problems that may not be permanent, where girls are not perfection on every occasion. If girls become aware of some problem they can often fix it.

Carla (and others) wonders about why guys write about girls on the forum. Maybe a certain level of contempt for it. Don't we have anything better to do with our time? Ultrahappy writes nothing about her. Good lad. LOL.

Some girls don't like to get any reviews, others are wishing for some more publicity where they believe they could become a star performer but are relatively unknown.

Faceless78
05-23-15, 12:42
I used to write every details about the girl and session, here and before on other forums. It's good for members, more or less, to learn about the girls or clubs. But later I found it may disturb some girls and not necessary since we have different tastes and could have opposite idea with same girl or same club. Now I tended to write more about how I feel and to avoid unconditional judgments, plus basic info of course. If session is good, I put little bit more; if not I also try to not to mention her name when she's not trying to steal from me. Most of the time I write reports just to memorize my days.

Also I haven't been into a bad session for long time, maybe more than one year, I was quite surprised when I realized it during a discussion with friends, since at the beginning of my FKK career, I always ran into awkward situations, and have paid a lot for my noob days before I found here. Probably just being lucky or what. ISG blesses me.

Arctic
05-24-15, 14:45
For pretty classy girls, each one his taste, but some pretty have vulgar behaviour, so only pretty, not classy.I'll take the vulgar ones if you don't want 'them! Hahahaha!

EDIT: By the way, what shift does Carla and Sabina work? Morning? Evening?

Sirioja
05-24-15, 15:30
I'll take the vulgar ones if you don't want 'them! Hahahaha!

EDIT: By the way, what shift does Carla and Sabina work? Morning? Evening?Sabina "Scarlet Johanson" is not vulgar, even a little shy and classy look, what a pretty face with beautiful eyes, teeth and smile, work in night team.

Thin Carla with no tits ex Sharks or Carla small brunette with very beautiful tits who work at night.

Arctic
05-24-15, 18:40
Sabina "Scarlet Johanson" is not vulgar, even a little shy and classy look, what a pretty face with beautiful eyes, teeth and smile, work in night team.

Thin Carla with no tits ex Sharks or Carla small brunette with very beautiful tits who work at night.Thanks, I think I've changed my mind though. I'm headed to FRA in July and I think I'll visit Sharks for a few days. You can get a hotel only blocks away from Sharks and the lineup is supposed to be very good. And it sounds like a lot of my favorites from Oase have spilt anyway.

Faceless78
05-24-15, 19:48
Sabina "Scarlet Johanson" is not vulgar, even a little shy and classy look, what a pretty face with beautiful eyes, teeth and smile, work in night team.

Thin Carla with no tits ex Sharks or Carla small brunette with very beautiful tits who work at night.Last week I was looking for Carla with see tits but she's not there. She's back now?

Sabine is my friend's fav in oase, so I've never sessioned with her yet = =.

Syzygies
05-25-15, 07:59
Got it, thanks.

I thought it was a special service, like extra deep throating, or something like that.

(BTW, I did and't realize that other skill was something you could turn on and off, thought she was just built that way, LOL).Carla (Sharks Cindy) was known as the "squeezebox" for reasons of her vice like pussy grip. I am sure she can turn it off if she wants to. This has been posted many times before.

Sirioja
05-25-15, 09:21
Last week I was looking for Carla with see tits but she's not there. She's back now?

Sabine is my friend's fav in oase, so I've never sessioned with her yet = =.I didn't see Carla small brunette beautiful tits for my last visit on 2 of May, also didn't see Sabina.

Sabina is not a top performer for services, I mean not top GFE even sweet and quiet but not so sensual because not knowing and feeling good enough with her body, but she is smiling, very friendly with me and one of the prettiest face seen in FKK even body not perfect, face is the most important for me, so I don't find better than her for look and behavior at the moment at Oase, since Ina or Maria blond platinum who had same behavior last year, Sabina doesn't seem to like much 30 mn room, better to have 1 h to take time with her.

For my last visits, I didn't see new attractive look girls and I don't like most of girls behavior, I will never pay extra for a smile, if they don't understand than smiling and being friendly make them becoming more attractive, they are just stupid and just have to keep on turning around like stupid Suginella who can provide good services once a year, I regret Roxana lost her shy smile because in good mood she can be OK.

Even sex and kicking the holes in the garden is real pleasure, Oase casting, out of Sabina, is not attractive for me at the moment, lower than last summer with now many girls who finish men in 15 mn or less sometimes with only BJ and CIM = 100 for 15 mn.

Except hot chocolate, soft drinks are low quality and have to wait for dinner after 9 pm if don't want to eat dog foods, the most expensive entry rate 70 , the lowest quality, the most numerous girls who ask for extra to shorten sex, only the best lips toilets downstairs in all FKK.

Don't even know when I will return, only to play football?

Sirioja
05-25-15, 09:32
Carla (and others) wonders about why guys write about girls on the forum. Maybe a certain level of contempt for it. Don't we have anything better to do with our time? Ultrahappy writes nothing about her. Good lad. LOL.

Some girls don't like to get any reviews, others are wishing for some more publicity where they believe they could become a star performer but are relatively unknown.Girls like positive reviews, but don't like much services information because they don't always provide the same or for some they don't like when driver / boyfriend read, they have to say: he lies or he forced me, but when they have problems, then can say they don't like you write about them even only positive writings, so better to be careful about favs.

Ortos
05-25-15, 15:58
Even sex and kicking the holes in the garden is real pleasure, Oase casting, out of Sabina, is not attractive for me at the moment, lower than last summer with now many girls who finish men in 15 mn or less sometimes with only BJ and CIM = 100 for 15 mn.

Whislt there are girls who try to shorten the sessions by finishing off their male guests in 15-20 minutes, these girls exist for sure. However, there are times when it is the men who choose to finish quickly (or cannot hold back) and then decide to leave the room immediately. This also happens for sure. Since none of us are in the room or know the men or girls too well, we cannot say which one, girl or boy, is finishing the session quickly. I suppose a good indication, however, is when a certain girl historically finishes in less than 30 minutes with most of her clients. Other than that, it is guess work at best.

Too bad you have such a cynical attitude about Oase. You seem to paint all the girls with the same brush: like all the girls there have average service levels or are of not so attractive looks (for you). But there are so many different girls, so many different types of bodies, faces and attitudes, I would never agree with your assesstments. They seem so overly simplistic. I've found in the course of a long multi-hour visit to Oase, I can fairly quickly weed out the bad-vibe girls and focus on the many, many gems to be found in the vast line-up this club can characteristically deliver. Branch out and you will find!

O.

Faceless78
05-25-15, 16:50
For my last visits, I didn't see new attractive look girls and I don't like most of girls behavior, I will never pay extra for a smile, if they don't understand than smiling and being friendly make them becoming more attractive, they are just stupid and just have to keep on turning around like stupid Suginella who can provide good services once a year, I regret Roxana lost her shy smile because in good mood she can be OK.
?True, a friendly smile will help a lot. When I was in Oase last time, I took Cheyenne over another new girl mainly for her smile and friendly attitude, even thought I was not really into her at the first meet, and kept talking with another guy, she showed good manner. I will go back for her for sure. Some stupid girls just expect man to take her immediately by simply saying "baby I give you some nice massage and the best BJ", which even herself won't believe. There was a girl during my last visit who came to me 4 or 5 times in hours, I finally can't hold it any more and when she asked me again "how are you" I replied "no I'm not good". She seemed to be offended and never bothered me again. it may be rude, such a release

Whislt there are girls who try to shorten the sessions by finishing off their male guests in 15-20 minutes, these girls exist for sure. However, there are times when it is the men who choose to finish quickly (or cannot hold back) and then decide to leave the room immediately. This also happens for sure. Since none of us are in the room or know the men or girls too well, we cannot say which one, girl or boy, is finishing the session quickly. I suppose a good indication, however, is when a certain girl historically finishes in less than 30 minutes with most of her clients. Other than that, it is guess work at best.
It's really gentile that you stand at the other side and think for the girls. But when people complain about the shortage of the time, in most of the cases, it was against their wills. If it's men's decision to end the session early, I think normal people won't write a report and blame it on girls.

And we need to agree that Oase is not at its peak time, but I may not say that I only go there to kick the footballs, I still have a nice long day and some good girls. I go there less now, but it's still my favorite club.

Sirioja
05-25-15, 16:58

Too bad you have such a cynical attitude about Oase. You seem to paint all the girls with the same brush: like all the girls there have average service levels or are of not so attractive looks (for you). But there are so many different girls, so many different types of bodies, faces and attitudes, I would never agree with your assesstments. They seem so overly simplistic. I've found in the course of a long multi-hour visit to Oase, I can fairly quickly weed out the bad-vibe girls and focus on the many, many gems to be found in the vast line-up this club can characteristically deliver. Branch out and you will find!

O.When I discovered Oase last June with sex in the garden, I just thought it was Paradise with Emmanuela ex World even lowing her services compare to World, blond Maria, Ina, but now when you've killed your feet kicking in the garden holes with the 10 balls, you just sit on the way to restaurant and lockers to watch bundesliga for about 105 mn and then you see girls going and coming back not only with 1 client and don't forget to look at men face, they often forget to look happy after room, but only my experience for about last 3 months.

For services, who are the pretty with real woman behavior girls, not just slutty teen? Like Laura brunette or Maya or Carla brunette or blond Ella even friendly, but so limited, maybe we are not looking for same sex demanding even only soft for me.

Mambomike
05-25-15, 17:08
Best policy is to write descriptive, factual reviews of the girls and never mention a review or you know about her via ISG or another board. My be don't wear the official ISG belt or pin, either.

Girls like positive reviews, but don't like much services information because they don't always provide the same or for some they don't like when driver / boyfriend read, they have to say: he lies or he forced me, but when they have problems, then can say they don't like you write about them even only positive writings, so better to be careful about favs.

Exodus8
05-25-15, 17:21
Some stupid girls just expect man to take her immediately by simply saying "baby I give you some nice massage and the best BJ", which even herself won't believe. There was a girl during my last visit who came to me 4 or 5 times in hours, I finally can't hold it any more and when she asked me again "how are you" I replied "no I'm not good". She seemed to be offended and never bothered me again. it may be rude, such a release

Agree. Well it might work if you know the girl but for a new girl I would never go to the zimmer by the 1 liner. Best is for the girl to spend a few min talking getting to know each other and if I know that I won't take her or not ready I wud just tell her "maybe later".

Girls should get a hint if guys doesn't take them after a 2nd attempt that usually means its not going to happen even if you ask 100 times (shark alert initiated) LOL.

For some reason I usually feel more attracted to girls that ignore me or just smile at me but doesn't approach me.

Faceless78
05-25-15, 18:08
For some reason I usually feel more attracted to girls that ignore me or just smile at me but doesn't approach me.Man because' we never cherish those that are easy to get or volunteer to you(same in the real world), it's more fun when there's some challenges and girls are more reserved.

And also because top girls don't need too much publicity, just sit still and men gather around her; usually those who are lack of business hang around in the club all day long and sit still on everyone's lap.

Exodus8
05-25-15, 18:23
And also because top girls don't need too much publicity, just sit still and men gather around herYeah suppose top girls get booked while they are getting paid or there's a waiting list, LOL.

Or try to get the seal of approval by her Majesty the Queen who rejects many, haha.

Faceless78
05-25-15, 18:50
Yeah suppose top girls get booked while they are getting paid or there's a waiting list, LOL.

Or try to get the seal of approval by her Majesty the Queen who rejects many, haha.Hah one of the fantasies FKK provides is you can fuck any girls that you've known for only 1 min, or at least most of them

Hessen Bub
05-25-15, 19:51
Sabina is not a top performer for services, I mean not top GFE even sweet and quiet but not so sensual because not knowing and feeling good enough with her body, but she is smiling, very friendly with me and one of the prettiest face seen in FKK even body not perfect, face is the most important for me, so I don't find better than her for look and behavior at the moment at Oase, Which Sabina? Brunette, ex Royal? Then I can't agree. Great body, face, service. Very sensual. Maybe you should learn to treat women better. LOL.

HB.

Sirioja
05-25-15, 21:16
Which Sabina? Brunette, ex Royal? Then I can't agree. Great body, face, service. Very sensual. Maybe you should learn to treat women better. LOL.

HBYou should read better even my English not so good, I never speak about girls if I never tried with them, I only speak about blond Sabina prettier face than Scarlet Johanson and I really like her because she is very friendly but I will not say she is sensual and behaving like what I call "real woman" behavior, but maybe we don't have same experiences, I never noticed your Sabina brunette, maybe never seen despite my few visits, but you can ask my Sabina or the many other girls I have so many rooms with, to know how I treat them and why they accept again and again, you will be the second to speak to girls about me.

Danny227
05-25-15, 21:20
Best policy is to write descriptive, factual reviews of the girls and never mention a review or you know about her via ISG or another board. My be don't wear the official ISG belt or pin, either.Guys,

This is paid sex: the exchange of sexual services for a common accepted medium of exchange otherwise known as Money). Things are simple; what she likes and doesn't like, what she expects and wants or anythig else that isn't the client's immediate need is irrelevant (to all you smarties reading this, use your head, this is excluding all the sexual deviants that like to abuse women. This is main stream normal guys. Guys that actually like women). You pay them well, you try hard to smile (this is difficult for some of you. I know), for heaven's sake please take a shower (it goes a long way. If you stink don't come here complaining for bad service) and you should be golden. It is easy: we pay for sex. The women are service providers like any common waitress or hairdresser; unless you spank the waitress on the ass or tell the hairdresser that his kids look like the mailman. The service you will be good.

Now, if you are extremely fat, stinking, a retard or there is something otherwise revolting about you, don't expect the girl to open her mouth while you stick your tongue down her throat and when she doesn't do it, come here and complain for bad service or "she does not DFK."

Seriously, people that come to an FKK have a little bit more money to spend, most of them should reach the minimum bar on the intelligence scale.

Englishbobaz
05-25-15, 21:33
I spent my first time at OASE today, arrived around 13.00, about 15 girls. I partook, in several girls during my time, I have a awe full memory for name but, Lucia, Julia, Marie, "a German lady" were among my visits for the day. I really like the club, pressure was based on a visit with an attempt at a sale but the pressure was not so bad that they left when you said you were just relaxing and maybe later. Great ambiance in the club, some pre Madonna girls but most were friendly and good looking. New arrival aroun 16.30 to 17.00 maybe came just in time for dinner service cause they were all eating.

Arctic
05-26-15, 00:57
I spent my first time at OASE today, arrived around 13.00, about 15 girls. I partook, in several girls during my time, I have a awe full memory for name but, Lucia, Julia, Marie, "a German lady" were among my visits for the day. Luuuucia, she GOT you!

Hey that girl will get every newcomer but I have visited OASE many times and every time I visit, I find time for Lucia. Sure, she's older, and not as good looking (okay, not nearly as good looking as the other girls). But she speaks good English and I can even understand her when we're conversing with my dick in her mouth! She's also one of the few girls that remembers little details about you. She is a shark alright. But I kind of dig her.

Only 15 girls? Shit I thought there were more than that at 1300, but when girls start running about naked my math skills go all to hell. : the.

StarletVoyager
05-26-15, 04:48
Any sign. Currently sorting out my clothing for next weeks flight and descent into FKK land.

Englishbobaz
05-26-15, 06:52
Your right of course, she sucked me in with her very good English and knowing what to say, but Ya know I did spend a very pleasant hour with her, she even managed a second pop in the hour which I told her would be impossible, but she worked that last hand job. I am up in Dortmund Dusseldorf area right now going to try the Pauschalclubs and anything else that can be recommended. I stayed in hotel very close to Dolci Vita but after my busy afternoon at OASE I did not enter.

Syzygies
05-27-15, 21:25
I figured Oase should be very quiet on a Wednesday considering Special entry price elsewhere. In the end this counted in my favour. Was a buyers market.

Previously little black haired Laura had not wanted to go with me, claiming we were friends. Today after a lot of sweet talk and logical reasoning she decided to accept. One of her friends may have told her to take me too. Not sure. Anyway its not like there were many customers around. She looks faintly like a very young Natalie Portmann. High A cups on an exquisite short body and extremely cute nose.

We had chatted for quite a while first. This may have helped her to feel very relaxed. Light kissing (not to DFK level). Extended DATY. She was staying in control of herself. No detectable acting. A straight girl. Very nice blow job and she was very relaxed during sex in various positions.

All up a nice relaxed GFE, missing only wild orgasms and DFK. Even so it was heavenly for me. She seemed to be into the session to some extent.

Half the enjoyment comes from her being a lovely sweet girl and very beautiful but performs very well for me. I would be happy to take her every visit now. The chemistry may be a factor so YMMV.

She has excellent English and likes joking around a bit.

I also tried a slim blonde new girl. This girl was a nice girl but she turned out to be dick scared and not able to relax enough to be a reasonable fuck.

Syzygies
05-27-15, 22:35
LU seen with at least 6 newer girls not known, and one requesting to be omitted (hopefully not too many totally wrong names):

* Alexa (Rom half Thai) l.t. A cups, v.short slim brunette
* Alice, voluptuous C implants, brown hair
* Alina(Rom), l.t. slim, A cups, black hair, sometimes glasses
** Alinka/Elinka(ex World), slim platinum blonde
* Amelia(Rom), l.t. tall slim tanned brunette, A cups
* Andrea(ex. Emma World)slim, B cups, curly dark blonde hair
* Andrea(Rom ex. MH?), slim blonde (with black streaks), strip of jeans material, lower lip piercing, B- cups, tat above left ankle
* Anja/Anya(Rus?), tall voluptuous build dark blonde hair, C+ cups, implants?
* Beatrice(Rom ex-Atl.), very pretty platinum blonde, C- cups
* Bianca-Montana(Rom), l.t. tall slim model body brunette A cups, big eyes, a.k.a Vanessa, Anna-Maria, Bibi
* Carla, short slim black haired girl, C cups
* Dahlia, pretty, voluptuous, big lips, big mop of curly dark blonde hair
* Danielle/Daniella, dark skinned voluptuous girl A cups, pretty face with mole on left cheek, often corset (secret name)
* Diana(Rom) red curly hair, paired with Deborah
* Donna "Suge"(Rom), voluptuous platinum blonde bombshell with D cups now brown hair, butterfly tats left leg to waist
* ?Edda, voluptuous brunette, very pretty face, upturned nose, big naturals
* Flori/Floria, slim pretty brunette, A+ cups
** Francesca, cute curvy brunette, B cups in a net
* Isabella (Pol), l.t. very popular, m. short blonde hair, perky A cups
* Jennifer (Rom "via Madrid"), l.t. bee stung lips, curvy C- cups, sway back, now black hair
* Juicy, slim, light brown hair
* Kim (Claudia/Aida ex MH), slim short black hair, small pretty face, several tats
* Laura/Crudutsa (Rom) "Portmann"/"Crudu", slim curvy, black hair, B- cups
* Lexi (Rom), new medium build platinum blonde, with light skin, very pretty, face looks slightly like Brigitte Lahaie
* Lori/Laurie (ex. Laura-Sharks), golden blonde, C+ cups
* Marisol(Rom) voluptuous platinum blonde bombshell
* Michelle/Michaela(Bul) v. slim model, small face brunette, "french movie star" nose
* Roxanne, l.t. tall blonde often with spiral curls, small waist, exaggerated curves, C cups, lip piercing
* Sophie, slim curvacious, light brown hair, now black cleopatra cut, small face, B cups
* Suge-nella/Anais(Rom),dark blonde/brown hair, very pretty face, firm bubble butt
** ?Tanya, pretty platinum blonde with good body however extreme implants

Quietest line up I have seen at Oase (compared to Wed of 2014), probably due to cheaper entry elsewhere. Even less men.

Sirioja
05-27-15, 23:50
To check if Anya is really Russian, just speak her in Russian and you will understand, but she speaks fluent Romanian.

Small pretty brunette Laura with stockings has more be cup tits than A cup, not so small tits.

Syzygies
05-28-15, 06:58
To check if Anya is really Russian, just speak her in Russian and you will understand, but she speaks fluent Romanian.
Yes you told us twice before already and at the time I did not understand why. I forgot to update the list as did not seem important. Lacking the intuition to realise you were trying to correct something.

Sorry I may be also inconsistent about Lauras tits. In list I say B- and elsewhere say A. They are probably in between. A good A but not quite to B. Very nice indeed no sag. I did not ask her the bra size. I will leave as B- for now on the list. Would not want to deflate her size.

Sirioja
05-28-15, 13:30
Yes you told us twice before already and at the time I did not understand why. I forgot to update the list as did not seem important. Lacking the intuition to realise you were trying to correct something.

Sorry I may be also inconsistent about Lauras tits. In list I say B- and elsewhere say A. They are probably in between. A good A but not quite to B. Very nice indeed no sag. I did not ask her the bra size. I will leave as B- for now on the list. Would not want to deflate her size.Anya has also silicon tits, pretty face, but will never repeat, 30 mn with her services quality was enough for me.

Laura is very pretty face and beautiful firm body and tits, but after 1 h room when I discovered Oase and tried all attractive look girls for me, she is what I call not woman yet, still slutty teen like Maya, brunette Carla with beautiful tits, blond Ella, even they are friendly.

Samuel Park
05-28-15, 14:01
Hi mongers,

I've been Oase last April-2015 and I satisfied some of girls.

I got to visit there again on July.

I want to offer some girl from Oase for escort for 2-3 days.

Could you recommend appropriate price for girl?

I know that all girls pay 100 Euro for entrance and they had 6-7 times work daily.

I think 300-400 Euro is good price for escort a daily.

What do you think about it?

Syzygies
05-28-15, 17:44
Some new girls are getting a little agitated about the low interest of men to fuck them when attendance of guests is poor. I received a few jibes from one girl despite doing 3 sessions in the short evening for a total of 350.

She did not get my business. Actually could not be considered as she spent the whole evening wrapped in a towel so I never saw her ass. Although tits have been more uncovered lately there is disturbing trend with towel wrappings.

I never take a girl with tits or ass covered for whole time so you never see them. I also don't take aggressive or bossy girls.

The more a girl persues me many times per night the less are her chances. That causes a new girl Sonya to be ruled out for now. She needs to cool it a bit.

I don't mind a playful pinched nipple by a girl going past, but I prefer to chase girls rather than have them come to me.

I think I will switch to a Friday for a better range of girls or any day I expect some favourites.

Syzygies
05-28-15, 18:24
Guys,

This is paid sex: the exchange of sexual services for a common accepted medium of exchange otherwise known as Money). Things are simple; what she likes and nt (to all you smarties reading this, use your head, this is excluding all the sexual deviants that like to abuse women. This is main stream normal guys. Guys that actually like women). ...Danny, I may be lacking intuition but I don't see the connection between your post and the discussion quoted. Seems you have gone off on a tangent.

You state some basic things, but they don't seen relevant to reporting about particular girls.

Member #4581
05-28-15, 18:37
Perhaps this is new or happens infrequently to regulars like you, but for someone like, it is quite common. Since I am there at the clubs only a couple of times a year, I go hog wild and take multiple sessions, as in 5 to six, per day. And yet, girls keep acting like I did not take any sessions and am being stingy. I don't expect them to follow my movements every single minute or know how many times I went to the room, but come on. For example, on my most recent visit to Sharks, I was there 3 straight days, and took like 15 sessions. On my last day, I took Anita / Liz around 8 PM, and took Yra the day before and once that day, and yet around 2 in the morning, both were demanding I need to go to the room again. (I did oblige by taking Liz one last time at 4 AM).

Some new girls are getting a little agitated about the low interest of men to fuck them when attendance of guests is poor. I received a few jibes from one girl despite doing 3 sessions in the short evening for a total of 350.

Member #4581
05-28-15, 18:40
Your Mathis right, but somehow the girls are more greedy. I got bugged by a few girls to take fill day sessions at my hotel, and they quoted 800 to a grand.

Considering that they usually don't net out more than a few hundred a day after fee, unless they are super busy types, and with a single punter they would need to work a lot less (I mean, how many times can you come, may be 3 or 4 at most), one would think the girls would be more eager to go with guys for full day or they would give better rates, but for some reason, they are not.

Not that a single girl for a full day is an attractive proposition. Why bother. You are in frankfurt already, spend the money on fucking multiple girls.

Hi mongers,

I've been Oase last April-2015 and I satisfied some of girls.

I got to visit there again on July.

I want to offer some girl from Oase for escort for 2-3 days.

Could you recommend appropriate price for girl?

I know that all girls pay 100 Euro for entrance and they had 6-7 times work daily.

What do you think about it?

Samplerr
05-28-15, 19:10
Your Mathis right, but somehow the girls are more greedy. I got bugged by a few girls to take fill day sessions at my hotel, and they quoted 800 to a grand.
Considering that they usually don't net out more than a few hundred a day after fee, unless they are super busy types, and with a single punter they would need to work a lot less (I mean, how many times can you come, may be 3 or 4 at most), one would think the girls would be more eager to go with guys for full day or they would give better rates, but for some reason, they are not.
You're paying her for her time and not just for the shots on goal, and from that perspective not such an enticing offer for a lot of girls.

Faceless78
05-28-15, 20:18

What do you think about it?I think this rate is not attractive to the girls.

First, as samplerr said, you are not only pay for the sex but all the time beside. She has to accompany a man she doesn't know all day long, and pretend to be his GF. If you ask girls, they will tell even chatting with some clients for hours is somehow quite exhausting. Sex, for many girls, is the easy part.

Second, from your post I assume you are not a regular to the club. So girls will have concern about going out with a stranger, unless your offer is good enough they cannot deny.

third, i also assume you want to pick a nice girl(not a whale!) for the day escort. if your taste is normal, then she should be somewhat popular. for those girls, they can easily earn double of 300 euros a day, and probably will double it again on weekends

From my limited experience, I've done this with one girl before, she was popular and we knew each other well. her offer was 1000E. Others, I've heard some girls like 500-800, normally not so busy girls and on a not so busy day.

Hope it helps.

UShobbyist
05-28-15, 21:38

What do you think about it?You have known that Oase girls need to pay 100 euros to work in the club. I can tell you that the girls of other FKK clubs only pay 75 euros or less to work in those clubs.

Why don't you pick up a girl from other clubs?

Sirioja
05-28-15, 22:17
I think this rate is not attractive to the girls.

First, as samplerr said, you are not only pay for the sex but all the time beside. She has to accompany a man she doesn't know all day long, and pretend to be his GF. If you ask girls, they will tell even chatting with some clients for hours is somehow quite exhausting. Sex, for many girls, is the easy part.

Second, from your post I assume you are not a regular to the club. So girls will have concern about going out with a stranger, unless your offer is good enough they cannot deny.

third, i also assume you want to pick a nice girl(not a whale!) for the day escort. if your taste is normal, then she should be somewhat popular. for those girls, they can easily earn double of 300 euros a day, and probably will double it again on weekends

From my limited experience, I've done this with one girl before, she was popular and we knew each other well. her offer was 1000E. Others, I've heard some girls like 500-800, normally not so busy girls and on a not so busy day.

Hope it helps.For 1000 € , you can book a Russian escort for about 8 h.

Sirioja
05-28-15, 22:20
You have known that Oase girls need to pay 100 euros to work in the club. I can tell you that the girls of other FKK clubs only pay 75 euros or less to work in those clubs.

Why don't you pick up a girl from other clubs?90 for girls at World on Friday and Saturday.

About 90 at Sharks.

Faceless78
05-29-15, 00:13
For 1000 , you can book a Russian escort for about 8 h.You mean amour russe? I was checking hours ago, happy to see Lily's back with new photos, but I would like to try Afelia as well. i just hope her english is better

For FKK girls, I know this price was not quite reasonable, but I was bad at bargaining. It was a one time thing, so be it.

StarletVoyager
05-29-15, 05:09
It also seems to be forgotten that unlike artemis which has an in room panic button in case a psycho customer arrives oase rooms do not have this benefit. For many girls it is not the sex or the conversation which is the hard part/ it is in fact safety so many girls at oase have told me before. All this needs to be considered from their perspective I think. I always follow the motto of treat her like a lady and it is amazing how they can transform for you.

Sirioja
05-29-15, 06:58
You mean amour russe? I was checking hours ago, happy to see Lily's back with new photos, but I would like to try Afelia as well. i just hope her english is better

For FKK girls, I know this price was not quite reasonable, but I was bad at bargaining. It was a one time thing, so be it.Lily is ex Lera, but most of Amour russe escorts don't speak much English, they are like me, when we have been educated in KGB academy, they like to speak Russian with me.

I just wanted to mean most of Oase girls make about 200/300 per day and you can have them for 100/ h, so 1000 seem very expensive if you are not superman to fuck them for 10 h without stopping, which Oase girl is classy and friendly enough to provide high level companionship between fucking, you can take Sabina Scarlet Johanson for face and friendly behavior and Beatrice or Roxana for body, but who for classy woman behavior and skill for 10 h sex and companionship?

Porsche5
05-29-15, 13:45
Hello friends,

I am planning to visit a FKK club around Frankfurt area next week or the week after. Just joined this forum recently and travelling Germany for the first time so not much aware of FKK clubs in Germany. What are prices that the girls normally charge at the FKK clubs? Are these clubs similar to the ones in Prague? I will only have 2 days to visit FKK clubs around Frankfurt and 1 day around Stuttgart. So please suggest clubs?

Faceless78
05-29-15, 18:53
Lily is ex Lera, but most of Amour russe escorts don't speak much English, they are like me, when we have been educated in KGB academy, they like to speak Russian with me.

I just wanted to mean most of Oase girls make about 200/300 per day and you can have them for 100/ h, so 1000 seem very expensive if you are not superman to fuck them for 10 h without stopping, which Oase girl is classy and friendly enough to provide high level companionship between fucking, you can take Sabina Scarlet Johanson for face and friendly behavior and Beatrice or Roxana for body, but who for classy woman behavior and skill for 10 h sex and companionship?Yes I'm aware of the fact that they can't speak English well, that's the main reason I never stay longer than 1 hour with them. No Proper communication makes time other than sex quite boring.

I'm no super man and during the day escort I fuck only 1-2 times since most of time we are outside in public. Actually you are right, 10 hours escort didn't bring me 10 times pleasure of 1 hour in club. I would like to discuss more details with you but sadly you've turned down the pm function :(

Faceless78
05-29-15, 18:58
Hello friends,

I am planning to visit a FKK club around Frankfurt area next week or the week after. Just joined this forum recently and travelling Germany for the first time so not much aware of FKK clubs in Germany. What are prices that the girls normally charge at the FKK clubs? Are these clubs similar to the ones in Prague? I will only have 2 days to visit FKK clubs around Frankfurt and 1 day around Stuttgart. So please suggest clubs?50 e for every 30 minutes session including suck and fuck, extra services such like CIM anal acquire extra euros. Entrance fee ranges around 60-70; I've never been yo Prague; sharks, oase world would be the best in the area.

UShobbyist
05-29-15, 20:25
90 for girls at World on Friday and Saturday.

About 90 at Sharks.75 for girls at FKK Mainhattan. 75 also for the girls at FKK World for the rest of week. All the fees include all-you-can-eat meals excerpt for FKK Oase. In FKK Oase, the girls pay 100 euros including only one meal. If the girl wants to eat more than one meal, the girl needs to pay extra.

UShobbyist
05-29-15, 20:34
Hello friends,

I am planning to visit a FKK club around Frankfurt area next week or the week after. ....... Are these clubs similar to the ones in Prague? I will only have 2 days to visit FKK clubs around Frankfurt and 1 day around Stuttgart. So please suggest clubs?There is no FKK club in Prague. There is only one lousy sauna club in Prague. The girls are not nude in this sauna club and the lineups of this club are terrible.

Porsche5
05-29-15, 21:47
Hello friends,

Thanks for you replies. I didn't knew that at a FKK the girls are nude. Experience in Prague was great for me as in India or even London where I have lived most of my life there are no clubs like this. Visiting a FKK club will be great. Any other FKK clubs that you could recommend around Stuttgart or Frankfurt?

I am surely visiting Oase.

Shark16
05-29-15, 22:16
LU seen with at least 6 newer girls not known, and one requesting to be omitted (hopefully not too many totally wrong names):

* Anja/Anya(Rus?), tall voluptuous build dark blonde hair, C+ cups, implants?
* Beatrice(Rom ex-Atl.), very pretty platinum blonde, C- cups
* Bianca-Montana(Rom), l.t. tall slim model body brunette A cups, big eyes, a.k.a Vanessa, Anna-Maria, Bibi
* Danielle/Daniella, dark skinned voluptuous girl A cups, pretty face with mole on left cheek, often corset (secret name)
* ?Edda, voluptuous brunette, very pretty face, upturned nose, big naturals
* Flori/Floria, slim pretty brunette, A+ cups
* Juicy, slim, light brown hair
* Kim (Claudia/Aida ex MH), slim short black hair, small pretty face, several tats
* Laura/Crudutsa (Rom) "Portmann"/"Crudu", slim curvy, black hair, B- cups
* Lexi (Rom), new medium build platinum blonde, with light skin, very pretty, face looks slightly like Brigitte Lahaie
* Sophie, slim curvacious, light brown hair, now black cleopatra cut, small face, B cups
* Suge-nella/Anais(Rom),dark blonde/brown hair, very pretty face, firm bubble butt
** ?Tanya, pretty platinum blonde with good body however extreme implants

Quietest line up I have seen at Oase (compared to Wed of 2014), probably due to cheaper entry elsewhere. Even less men.Great job by Syzygies. It represents Wednesday's line-up of around 60 girls. I have a few additional names below of girls in attendance earlier this week (in the course of multiple days during midweek not counting weekend line-ups). My guess is that Oase has had around 100 girls in circulation so far this week. A line-up can change 30% from one day to another some days, so always something exciting and "new".

Quiet week I agree, Quiet due to no exhibition and cold weather? Just my speculation. Attendance (girls and gents) picked up on Thursday. A bit funny as that is "Dessous tag" which everyone on ISG seems to try to avoid. Good F / M ratios making great conditions for a gent. I will gladly pay full entrance fee to avoid sausage fests.

* Alexa, tall, lip piercing, now the. Blondish hair, corset often.
* Alicia / Alisia, new?, slim, look 19, A-cups, medium height, very pretty face, brunette, friendly.
* Angie (ex-World), black haired very slim small girl with amazing pointy see cup naturals.
* Annabell (Rom / Rus / Ita mixed) wavy reddish brown hair, bubble butt, wings tats are. Shoulder.
* Claudia (Hun), l. T. Voluptuous platinum blonde.
* Daniella, tall black haired slim girl, friend of blonde Lisa, maybe freckles.
* Elizabeth (Hun / Svk), voluptuous very pretty, pale blue-green eyes, see+ cups.
* Ellen, new?, dark hair, big eyes, be / see-cup, early 20's, friendly.
* Gloria (Rom) l. T. Brunette, tanned skin.
* Ingrid, new?, look 19, blond, A / be cups, very slim, milky white skin.
* Irena (Rom), l. T. Slim pretty, tan skin, be cups.
* Jeanette. Hu, blond, be-cups.
* Lorena, new?, small, slim, long light brown hair ponytail, be-cup.
* Louisa (Mar) v. L. t. Slanty Egyptian eyes makeup, A cups, shorter blondish hair (was long black).
* Lucia (Ita) v. L. t. Girl, brown hair.
* Mary (Gha), pretty, black girl, bubble butt.
* Maya (Rom) pretty, slim, m. Length black hair, maybe ponytail, light skin.
* Rebecca (Rom) voluptuous, platinum blonde, be+ cups, glasses, maybe plaited ponytail.
* Rihanna, new?, tall, slim, black hair, A / be-cup.
* Sabrina (Iris club name) (Rom ex-Alexandra) l. T. Slim, very curly dark blonde.
* Sandra (Moldavia) l. T. Slim dark blonde.
* Steffi (Rus) v. L. t. Slim platinum blonde, be+ implants.
* Verona (Deu / Cro), voluptuous platinum blonde, friend of May.

"New" just means new to me. I am happy to be corrected by the professors.

- S16.

McAdonis
05-29-15, 22:23
75 for girls at FKK Mainhattan. 75 also for the girls at FKK World for the rest of week. All the fees include all-you-can-eat meals excerpt for FKK Oase. In FKK Oase, the girls pay 100 euros including only one meal. If the girl wants to eat more than one meal, the girl needs to pay extra.Some girl at PHG told me that Palace charges the girls 200 EUR day for entry. That seemed excessive. I actually frequented Palace quite regularly in 2013, but it never occurred to me to ask the girls. I never heard any of the Palace girls complaining about it. Perhaps that's why are so aggressive in their approach.

Syzygies
05-29-15, 22:49
Line up today was quite good. Details later. Not enough men. No room waits.

2nd session with black haired beauty Laura "Crudu-tsa". Very happy. She is so sexy. Has a little bit of the pussy squeeze going. Moves very well in sex giving impression she is quite into it. She performed a little Romanian dancing later on which got me horny and her friend little Carla with the big bouncy Cs, joined in so I was sandwiched between.

Later took Carla for a session and she proved to be a star with a flawless performance. If had to find a fault with her would be hard. I suppose we could say she smokes and that makes her less than perfection. LOL.

Great GFE with DFK. Great BBBJ. Very relaxed during sex. Good in all positions. Seemed to like DATY a lot and had extended 69 as well. Does CIM if desired. Very nice tits to play with. I think they got bigger. Pussy has extremely nice grip. Tickles balls very nicely. Anal not available for me however I did not want it. Definite repeat girl in the future. Can't think of any girl better at Oase right now.

Faceless78
05-29-15, 23:01
Line up today was quite good. Details later. Not enough men. No room waits.

2nd session with black haired beauty Laura "Crudu-tsa". Very happy. She is so sexy. Has a little bit of the pussy squeeze going. Moves very well in sex giving impression she is quite into it. She performed a little Romanian dancing later on which got me horny and her friend little Carla with the big bouncy Cees, joined in so I was sandwiched between.

Later took Carla for a session and she prooved to be a star with a flawless performance. If had to find a fault with her would be hard. I suppose we could say she smokes and that makes her less than perfection. LOL.

Great GFE with DFK. Great BBBJ. Very relaxed during sex. Good in all positions. Seemed to DATY and had extended 69 as well. Does CIM if desired. Very nice tits to play with. I think they got bigger. Pussy has extremely nice grip. Tickles balls very nicely. Anal not available for me however I did not want it. Definite repeat girl in the future. Can't think of any girl better at Oase right now.I agree she's the superstar in oase now. But why she refused you for anal? Your oversized pistol?

Syzygies
05-29-15, 23:37
I agree she's the superstar in oase now. But why she refused you for anal? Your oversized pistol?She asked me what I wanted. I said I did NOT want anal. She said she would not offer as I was not the right race (I changed her wording). Probably the other Carla (Erica/Cindy) would offer it. Never asked her for it. Don't recall any FKK girl offering me this for years. Maybe I forgot.

Faceless78
05-30-15, 00:08
She asked me what I wanted. I said I did NOT want anal. She said she would not offer as I was not the right race (I changed her wording). Probably the other Carla (Erica/Cindy) would offer it. Never asked her for it. Don't recall any FKK girl offering me this for years. Maybe I forgot.Brunette Carla does anal, CIM, COF and almost everything, I haven't sessioned with her many but I had times paying her nearly 300/ h with all the extra. Good experience. The other Carla / Cindy, I'm not aware that she privides anal, otherwise I would try last time, I'd like to know if her anal can act like her pussy LOL.

Syzygies
05-30-15, 00:29
Good line up today, some notable girls returned: Ina, Patrizia, Annabell.
Some notable girls missing: Elizabeth (Cze), Beatrice, Lexi, Sabina-Ramona, Sabina, Eri-Carla, Crina.

**=newer girls

Girls seen (maybe a couple of other newcomers or more missed):
** ?, big black frizzy hair
** ?, big brunette
** ?, platinum blonde tied back, with ass in towel all night
** ?Ruby, new voluptuous platinum blonde, nice face
* Adelina(Mol/Rom)l.t. voluptuous platinum blonde
* Alexa, tall, lip piercing, now d. blondish hair, corset often
* Alexandra, tall brunette, A cups, wings tats above tits
** Alice, small face brown hair, med build
* Alice, tall voluptuous curvy wavy blonde (tied up), narrow face, implants
* Alicia (Rom/Mol), l.t. tall brunette, C- cups
* Andrea(Rom ex. MH), slim blonde (with black streaks), strip of jeans material, lower lip piercing, B- cups, tat above left ankle
* Anja/Anya(Rom "Rus"), tall voluptuous build dark blonde hair, C+ cups, implants?
* Anna(Rom) slim brown hair, torpedo implants, sometimes bra
** Anna, black hair med slim
* Annabell(Rom/Rus/Ita mixed) wavy reddish brown hair, curvy, bubble butt, wings tats r. shoulder, lost weight
* Anna-Maria, l.t. high volume black hair partly tied up
* Christina(Rom), slim model body, platinum blonde, may have black bow-tie
* Claudia(Hun), l.t. voluptuous platinum blonde
* Daniella, tall black haired slim girl, friend of blonde Lisa, maybe freckles
* Denisa, short, small face, reddish brown hair now changed to black?
* Diana, voluptuous platinum blonde often with spiral curled ends, C cups
* Edda, voluptuous brunette, very pretty face, upturned nose, big naturals
* Elena(Rom), l.t. slim tall blonde
** Eliana, brown haired partly tied up high, slim
* Elizabeth(Hun/Svk), voluptuous very pretty, pale blue-green eyes, C+ cups
** Ellen(ex. Julia Sharks) slim brunette with upturn nose and big tits
* Eva(Ken?) very tall black girl 180cm?
* Eva, Voluptuous blonde, big tits
* Fabiana, pretty faced blondish red hair, hour glass body, A? cups
* Fidan/Elvira(Tur) voluptuous dark blonde, sometimes spiral curls, B cups
* Flori, slim pretty brunette, A+ cups
* Gloria(Rom) l.t. brunette, tanned skin.
* Ina(Latvia sounds like 'Ena' ex-Globe) slim, long sandy blonde hair, DFK girl
** Ina, brunette similar body to blonde Ina
* incognito, infrequent l.t. girl
** Janette, voluptuous blonde
* Janey(Bul) voluptuous curly black hair tied back and glasses.
* Julia(Rom-Gre) short sexy slim body, bubbly, short blonde hair, maybe glasses
* Karina, tall blonde, slim face, A cups, sister of Gloria and Magda.
* Kati(Rom), tall pretty slim blonde
* Katia (Rom) B cups, voluptuous dark red hair, since 2013?, returning after long break
* Kim(Thai), l.t. tall and slim
* Laura(Rom) "Portmann"/"Crudu", small slim curvy, playful, black hair, high B- cups, very pretty
** Lily(Rus/Ger) Pretty face tall? Blonde
** Lorena, slim platinum blonde, now light brown, pretty, slightly like blonde Michaela
* Louisa(Mar) v.l.t. slanty Egyptian eyes makeup, A cups, shorter blondish hair (was long black).
* Lucia(Ita) v.l.t. girl, brown hair
** Lucy, voluptuous with shoulder length blonde hair
** Malena/Marlene, black girl with very pretty face, D implants, bubble butt (first day)
** Maria, new platinum blonde, med slim, friendly
* Maria, tall, curvy reddish blonde, long face, big tits covered, pussy piercing
* Mary(Gha), pretty, black girl, bubble butt
* Maya(Rom)pretty, slim, m. length black hair, maybe ponytail, light skin
* Melissa, slim A cups, long blonde hair, maybe tied up or ponytail
* Mira(Rom), short brunette, may have bow in hair, friendly
** Natasha(Afr) black girl with pretty face
* Patrizia(Bra)l.t. voluptuous, big lips, tan skin
* Raissa, voluptuous, brunette
* Ramona(Rom) voluptuous, red hair, now blonde, and angel tat on left leg, red butterfly tat
** Rhianna, med tall with very long brunette hair
* Roxanna, voluptuous milky white skin blond with perfect B/C cups
* Sabrina(Iris club name) (Rom ex-Alexandra) l.t. slim, very curly dark blonde
* Samantha(Afr), m. tall black curly hair girl, big lips
* Sandra (Moldavia) l.t. dark blonde
** Sara, plaited straw blonde hair, B cup convex implants
** Sonya, new slim girl with brown wavy hair, small ass.
* Suzanne (Jam) voluptuous, stunning high C cups, now with straight red hair
** Tanya, pretty platinum blonde with good body, implants

More than plenty of girls I would like to have done, given unlimited power and money: Lorena, Ina, Malena(maybe despite the implants), Annabell, Christina, etc.

Syzygies
05-30-15, 00:51
The other Carla / Cindy, I'm not aware that she privides anal, otherwise I would try last time, I'd like to know if her anal can act like her pussy LOL.With a gripping pussy like that, I don't see the point in anal. LOL.

Sirioja
05-30-15, 03:19
Yes I'm aware of the fact that they can't speak English well, that's the main reason I never stay longer than 1 hour with them. No Proper communication makes time other than sex quite boring.

I'm no super man and during the day escort I fuck only 1-2 times since most of time we are outside in public. Actually you are right, 10 hours escort didn't bring me 10 times pleasure of 1 hour in club. I would like to discuss more details with you but sadly you've turned down the pm function :(For companionship better with a classy clever and interesting woman, slutty teens are limited to suck and fuck.

I think my pm don t work since I started.

So Ina. Lat who was said never return, is back, a real GFE woman behavior girl at Oase.

Small brunette Carla with beautiful tits is the new Oase star? She may have improved a lot since my 1 h room 1 year ago, since never repeat.

Syzygies
05-30-15, 07:56
<snippets> My guess is that Oase has had around 100 girls in circulation so far this week. A line-up can change 30% from one day to another some days, so always something exciting and "new".

* Ellen, new?, dark hair

* Ingrid, new? look 19 blonde with A/B cups

* Rebecca (Rom) voluptuous, platinum blonde, be+ cups, glasses, maybe plaited ponytail.

"New" just means new to me. I am happy to be corrected by the professors.

- S16.Thanks. You did well to pick up a lot of the newer girls. I took two days to meet a few of them. Some I met 3 weeks ago but needed to refresh the names.

Rebecca was there Wed. I forgot her plus a few of the newer girls. Ellen was Julia / yulia at Sharks. Not correcting, just a comment. I did not manage to meet Ingrid yet. So not sure if she attended on my days. Probably one of my question mark girls. Otherwise almost all girls you listed also showed up Friday, except Irena, Rebecca.

Definitely quite a few new girls around, but perhaps less girl turnover than Sharks reported to be getting 10 new girls per week, which seems like an underestimate to me LOL. In Oase I met 3 or 4 girls claiming to have started this week, could be more than that. I agree your estimate if 100 girls would be good. Friday made it to the 100.

I think Wed was a good day last year but recently the Wed numbers are worse for both men and girls. Added to this, a set of girls are leaving at 10PM. So arriving late on Wed would not be a good idea. Thursday through to Saturday will be a better choice.

Amazingly we now have two Inas. Fortunately one has black hair (body is otherwise similar). Pretty blonde Ina(Lat) with very small tits was unsighted for a long time on Friday, possibly booked for hours. She reported to have been back about 1 week. I was surprised to see her back. Just a long holiday she said. Definitely a girl who gives a lot even in a 30 minute booking. Highly recommended as a very honest worker with zero upsell. She has her principals and work ethic.

Sirioja
05-30-15, 08:17
Brunette Carla does anal, CIM, COF and almost everything, I haven't sessioned with her many but I had times paying her nearly 300/ h with all the extra. Good experience. The other Carla / Cindy, I'm not aware that she privides anal, otherwise I would try last time, I'd like to know if her anal can act like her pussy LOL.1 h room with anal and CIM is 250 according to Oase rate, 50 more for DFK?

Dufey
05-30-15, 08:28
I think my pm don t work since I started.I sent you a test PM to check.

Maybe others can try sending you test PMs, to be sure, to be sure, to be sure.

Sirioja
05-30-15, 08:37
Hello friends,

Thanks for you replies. I didn't knew that at a FKK the girls are nude. Experience in Prague was great for me as in India or even London where I have lived most of my life there are no clubs like this. Visiting a FKK club will be great. Any other FKK clubs that you could recommend around Stuttgart or Frankfurt?

I am surely visiting Oase.In Prague clubs, girls not so often provide kissing and blowjob is with condom, in FKK kissing and natural blowjob are standard services included in 50€ 30 mn room, unfortunately not many girls really kiss in skillful way and many don t want, but they all suck and most at Oase ask for your milk and 50 extra, unfortunately at Oase and Sharks many girls are not full naked.

For FKK discovery, my advice is to start visiting Sharks first, better girls services level than in Oase and Sharks girls don t ask as much as Oase girls for extra: do you want to finish in my mouth instead of fucking me and 50 extra, also foods are better.

FKK are less expensive out of extra = Oase girls with new clients, and you can find girls with better services than in Prague clubs.

Sirioja
05-30-15, 09:04
I sent you a test PM to check.

Maybe others can try sending you test PMs, to be sure, to be sure, to be sure.I think need to pay to make it work and I don t, but you can ask on post, I think I give often informations in my "bad english" , but not anymore about 1 girl.

Dufey
05-30-15, 09:13
So Ina. Lat who was said never return, is back, a real GFE woman behavior girl at Oase.
Ina lat returning to Oase must make you very happy. I guess the good readers of this forum will never hear the end of Ina Lat being mentioned by you even for years after she eventually leaves Oase again. Good work and dedication to holding that candle up for her.

Syzygies
05-30-15, 09:25
Ina lat returning to Oase must make you very happy. I guess the good readers of this forum will never hear the end of Ina Lat being mentioned by you even for years after she eventually leaves Oase again. Good work and dedication to holding that candle up for her.She gets mentioned more when she is not there than when she is there. We should expect a decline in Sirioja's references to her, right now. LOL. She may get too heavily booked, if we give her too much publicity.

You are very restrained Dufey, to have not been whining about your old favourites long gone. I can't resist the occasional mention of past superstars, and even the super Hungary girl Sylvia I only fucked once before she went away (disappeared). Boo Hoo. So sad. Probably my most memorable session ever at Oase. Now I am so sad with Pamela gone from Sharks. I quickly cure my sadness by finding new (for me) wonderful session girls at Oase. Last night Christina's ass looked so fine in a leopard suspender, it was very hard to resist, but I had to try some others.

Sirioja
05-30-15, 09:25
Ina lat returning to Oase must make you very happy. I guess the good readers of this forum will never hear the end of Ina Lat being mentioned by you even for years after she eventually leaves Oase again. Good work and dedication to holding that candle up for her.Ina is not romanian, she always said me she will return if need money, my best GFE services girl ever at Oase but I may stop FKK and return to my Russian escorts who make me dream more than slutty teens, Ina. Lat is not.

Hessen Bub
05-30-15, 09:48
Some girl at PHG told me that Palace charges the girls 200 EUR day for entry. That seemed excessive. One of the legends ranking around Palace. It's bullshit.

HB.

Syzygies
05-30-15, 09:57
Great GFE with DFK. Great BBBJ. Very relaxed during sex. Good in all positions. Seemed to like DATY a lot and had extended 69 as well. Does CIM if desired. Very nice tits to play with. I think they got bigger. Pussy has extremely nice grip. Tickles balls very nicely. Anal not available for me however I did not want it. Definite repeat girl in the future. Can't think of any girl better at Oase right now.Forgot to mention that Carla (actually both Carlas) have great stamina to go on and on, no complaints. Carla's BBBJ was able to finish me off without any difficulty though. It was a superior one. Some other otherwise quite good girls have limited ability to fuck for long periods.

Shark16
05-30-15, 09:58
I did not manage to meet Ingrid yet. So not sure if she attended on my days. Probably one of my question mark girls.Ingrid often hangs out with Anna. Looks inexperienced, but claims to have worked at a FKK near Stuttgart.

Syzygies
05-30-15, 10:00
Ingrid often hangs out with Anna. Looks inexperienced, but claims to have worked at a FKK near Stuttgart.Unfortunately I forget now which blonde was hanging with new brunette Anna. Platinum blonde? Was her hair tied back and ass towel wrapped, or maybe another blonde I failed to name? At first I got this blonde mixed up with new Alice (who had light brown hair - so really quite different) Another blonde had black fishnet stockings.

Only 4 Alice/Alicia girls last night. Numbers of Marias down despite a new one.

Shark16
05-30-15, 10:40
Unfortunately I forget now which blonde was hanging with new brunette Anna. Platinum blonde? Was her hair tied back and ass towel wrapped, or maybe another blonde I failed to name? At first I got this blonde mixed up with new Alice (who had light brown hair - so really quite different) Another blonde had black fishnet stockings.Medium long slightly wavy blond hair (do not remember any ponytail/hair do not seem bleached). Milky white skin. A / be-cups. Stripped for clothing exposing her skinny wellproportiened teeny body to all its glory (except for high heels). Looked shy / inexperienced. Same height as Anna. Anna and Ingrid can often be seen at the high tables under the TV above the inside jacuzzi (most often at the entrance to the "old upstairs showers"). No personal experience of her service standards.

Yeah, and 4- 5 Alexa / Alexia / Alexandras and 2 Danielas.

Hope this helps.

Faceless78
05-30-15, 11:44
Forgot to mention that Carla (actually both Carlas) have great stamina to go on and on, no complaints. Carla's BBBJ was able to finish me off without any difficulty though. It was a superior one. Some other otherwise quite good girls have limited ability to fuck for long periods.Indeed both Carla provide really good BJ, which of that key point for me. Though brunette one has a prettier face and attracts mr for excessive COF CIM, Carla / Cindy serme to have a better stamina on BJ. One time after nearly one hour of nonstop BJ, I offered some break, yet she replied that she can suck for 4 hours:

Syzygies
05-30-15, 12:48
Medium long slightly wavy blond hair (do not remember any ponytail/hair do not seem bleached). Milky white skin. A / be-cups. Stripped for clothing exposing her skinny well proportioned teeny body to all its glory (except for high heels). Looked shy / inexperienced. Yes sort of helps. I don't recall this Ingrid at all now. Must have been missing Friday, I think.

One Alexandra present (added to Alexa, Alexa, and Alexia). Two other Alexandras missing. And Sabrina was once called Alexandra. She doesn't like her official club name of Iris so doesn't use it. The Sharks one name one girl policy has its benefits. I don't understand why Ramona had to change name to Sabina when she arrived, since both names were duplicated.

The two Carlas were potentially not at all keen when a 3rd Carla arrived. She quickly changed to Lavinia (to avoid fuss) and since name "Lavinia" had become vacant.

Almost no name is safe from duplication. We even multiple Sugi / Sugenellas for a while. Not a wise business move on the part of those girls.