PDA

View Full Version : FKK Oase - Burgholzhausen

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114

Syzygies
12-22-15, 08:49
The reason I prefer the layout of a club like Oase (or World) over Sharks is that there are narrow hallways. This is likely just me but I like the feeling of first spotting a girl you like unexpectedly walking down a narrow hallway, both eyeing one another, walking past one another, then both doing a full 180. Also helps me categorize the aggressive girls who block your way in the hall or try to pin you up against a wall.Ha ha. Almost no one blocks me at Oase. Too well known. I also have no problem at all determining aggressive girls at Sharks. Some try to sit on your lap. Doesn't happen at Oase. It's probably because I mostly stand or sit on stools. Irinka tried to sit on my lap in the restaurant. LOL Despite previous session where she forgot she froze up with stiff legs. She only remembered enjoying the DATY.

Some still block your walking path at Sharks.

Sirioja
12-22-15, 09:27
I particularly notice Sirioja cannot accept a girl is pretty, if he does not have chemistry to session or repeat with her. Guys in general can easily over rate the looks of favourite girls. Me too. We each have a different Spec.

Guys wanting 50 Euro sessions are better off at Sharks, although I am sure the Sharks girls would not want to hear that.For my tastes, for pretty face and slim firm body, since long time, I don't find at Oase attractive look girls, even I love Ina and Tatiana, but for women they are, more than look. On this Saturday, after my new exceptional room 27 with Tatiana, I didn't find any other girl, from 5 pm to 5 am. Brunette Maya and blond Roxana were the prettiest for me, not attracted by Crina since long time I see her, friendly funny Elizabet. Cz not there. Unfortunately, even she is a really exceptional GFE Russian woman, I will not repeat with Tatiana, so only Ina to return for.

At Sharks, I'm attracted by Agnes, Arabella, Francesca but she leaves, Karin when there, Kriss, Beyonce now, Carla before, another one but I prefer not to name her, I don't see girls with same look level at Oase, but just my tastes of course. I respect you prefer Oase. I just wish to find there pretty face for me, slim girls.

PussyLiccker
12-22-15, 16:19
The reason I prefer the layout of a club like Oase (or World) over Sharks is that there are narrow hallways. This is likely just me but I like the feeling of first spotting a girl you like unexpectedly walking down a narrow hallway, both eyeing one another, walking past one another, then both doing a full 180. Also helps me categorize the aggressive girls who block your way in the hall or try to pin you up against a wall.Yes, the smaller distance is much clearer to get a view of the girls (better lighting helps). Oase is intimately distanced sections, and they have the hallways. Artemis has the lit stairs where girls walk though. LR is small spaced, and etc.

Shark16
12-22-15, 17:48
The reason I prefer the layout of a club like Oase (or World) over Sharks is that there are narrow hallways.+2. Glad to know there are guys sharing this view. At times I feel that I have been the only one. I hate the open spaces and long distances at Sharks. Guys seems to like it, but to me the large open spaces just feel sterile and boring. Much more fun and exciting to meet the girls at more intimate and smaller places where you are bound to bump into something naked and beautiful around the next corner.

I also find the F / M ratio much better at Oase / World, which is a VERY important criterium to me (though I may have visited Sharks mostly on wrong weekdays; like Sundays). As a non-smoker I find the upstairs at Sharks unbearable and a no-go zone; the main room at Oase feels like a fresh forest in spring by comparison (yeah, imagine that!). I also prefer the lighting, heating / air-conditon and rooms at Oase much more than those at Sharks. Not to mention the garden in summer. Facilities DO matter and enhance the experience. The remaining issue is if you can find enough goodlooking girls with great service. Zero problem for me, thus it's a no-brainer. For me.

GlobalPunter
12-22-15, 23:37
I agree with you, though I've only visited Sharks once and unluckily for me on a Thursday I found it quite a challenge picking or spotting a girls. Also most of the girls I liked and tried to make eye contact with kept disappearing and reappearing at random locations in the building sometimes too far from where I sat at Oase it was easy to chat or track down a girl for a quick chat. I find the club layout a better hunting ground at Oases, but that's from just one visit a friend visited on a Sunday and advised me that he had fun as there was more than enough good looking girls to choose from hence me trying to visiting on a Friday or Saturday in January to see if I might get luck. Furthermore I've read a review below that January is not a good time to visit as the line up will be poor as most of the good looking girls will be on holidays. Please advise if this will be the case? Will January line up be slow as August due to girls having time off?

+2. Glad to know there are guys sharing this view. At times I feel that I have been the only one. I hate the open spaces and long distances at Sharks. Guys seems to like it, but to me the large open spaces just feel sterile and boring. Much more fun and exciting to meet the girls at more intimate and smaller places where you are bound to bump into something naked and beautiful around the next corner.

Syzygies
12-23-15, 05:50
+2. Glad to know there are guys sharing this view. At times I feel that I have been the only one. I hate the open spaces and long distances at Sharks. Guys seems to like it, but to me the large open spaces just feel sterile and boring. Much more fun and exciting to meet the girls at more intimate and smaller places where you are bound to bump into something naked and beautiful around the next corner.

I also find the F / M ratio much better at Oase / World, which is a VERY important criterium to me (though I may have visited Sharks mostly on wrong weekdays; like Sundays). As a non-smoker I find the upstairs at Sharks unbearable and a no-go zone; the main room at Oase feels like a fresh forest in spring by comparison (yeah, imagine that!). I also prefer the lighting, heating / air-conditon and rooms at Oase much more than those at Sharks. Not to mention the garden in summer. Facilities DO matter and enhance the experience. The remaining issue is if you can find enough goodlooking girls with great service. Zero problem for me, thus it's a no-brainer. For me.I am amused. I am long sighted so like to view girls from a distance before making contact. I can bump into them if desired even in Sharks. At Oase I am trying to avoid girls in the hallways, usually taking the alternative route via the upstairs showers.

The upstairs at Sharks you refer to, may be the area with caves and a small pool or two. I hardly go there unless need an air con cave. I use upstairs rooms with windows so smoke not really an issue.

One regular guy I knew at the Palace mystified me. He would not use other clubs because he thought they did not have hygienic rooms.

In my early days of FKK I frequented FKK Phoenix in Stuttgart (before Paradise existed). A very cramped intimate club, with common change area and common shower cubicles (used by both girls and guys) but also far too smokey. I often sat on the stairs as a semi escape spot, but plenty of people had to pass to other floors. Customers nearly all German with very few tourists. Very mixed bag of girls, not so Romanian dominated.

Syzygies
12-23-15, 06:19
At Sharks, I'm attracted by Agnes, Arabella, Francesca but she leaves, Karin when there, Kriss, Beyonce now, Carla before, another one but I prefer not to name her, I don't see girls with same look level at Oase, but just my tastes of course. I respect you prefer Oase. I just wish to find there pretty face for me, slim girls."Attracted by" and very pretty are two different things. Your opinion of Agnes looks has gone up a lot since you tried her. I recall initially you were not so attracted. Carla at Sharks had too much of an old saggy look for me. Beyoncé is moderately pretty but I advise against her. Its a long time since Beyoncé started at Sharks, so why now? I guess she was missing for some significant periods.

I have mentioned my favourites at Oase many times. Apart from that, tall Lorena is very pretty but I won't session again. Roxana is very pretty even though I never sessioned. Kim / Claudia / Aida is pretty even though I don't repeat. Shayenne is very pretty and would like to try. There are more not coming to mind right this second. There are plenty of pretty girls. They may not all perform great though. Performance and prettiness are two different things.

Pistons
12-23-15, 08:57
A negative at Oase is Italian songs in dressing room.Yeah, that one opera song can drive you mad if you spend too much time down there. I suppose it is a kick in the ass in order to get you out of there and back to the girls hunting grounds.

TankTank123
12-23-15, 09:08
Kim / Claudia / Aida is pretty even though I don't repeat.

Shayenne is very pretty and would like to try.In my last visit to Oase in early December, Kim / Aida had a ghastly make-up on - bright red lipstick making her lips look fat and thick mascara. It totally destroyed her natural prettiness and finally destroyed my long infatuation since first meeting her four years ago in Mainhatten. She did not seem to have much business with her new look, and kept badgering me to have a session throughout that day.

Is this Shayenne the slim 'Cheyenne' that other posters referred to, whom I reported as the 'Michelle' who speaks a little bit of French? Or is she a new beauty whom I should look out for in my next trip?

Pistons
12-23-15, 09:13
It seems to be the same girl yes.

Hessen Bub
12-23-15, 10:59
Yeah, that one opera song can drive you mad if you spend too much time down there. I suppose it is a kick in the ass in order to get you out of there and back to the girls hunting grounds.Why would you spend more than 5 or 10 minutes downstairs?

HB.

Digonal
12-23-15, 12:26
Is it possible to spend full night till closing time in Oase on Monday.

Sirioja
12-23-15, 14:13
The only Shayenn at Oase, small, slim, short hair, smiling, friendly, with tattoos and piercings, never full naked, speaking a little French, can be also named Michele. She is Romanian and different from Turkish who was at GT.

Dutedrac
12-23-15, 15:54
Yeah, that one opera song can drive you mad if you spend too much time down there. I suppose it is a kick in the ass in order to get you out of there and back to the girls hunting grounds.Being fast is useless, same playlist with Toto Cutugno and Andrea Bocelli is waiting for you in the restaurant once you make it upstairs. Or maybe Mauro wants you to get out of there fast, too.

Dutedrac
12-23-15, 16:07
The only Shayenn at Oase, small, slim, short hair, smiling, friendly, with tattoos and piercings, never full naked, speaking a little French, can be also named Michele. She is Romanian and different from Turkish who was at GT.Yes two different girls. Oddly enough both similar service level, pro straight service, no restrictions but not much into sex (with me). When romanian platinum blonde Cheyenne was Carla in GT (4-5 years ago ?) she was happy to DFK even for 50/30, not sure it's still the same in Oase.

The first days when german / turkish brunette Cheyenne started in GT (2-3 years ago?) she was also fresh 18 and absolutely gorgeous with the most incredible pair of natural tits. Last seen in GT early 2015.

PussyLiccker
12-23-15, 16:14
My personal preference, GT Cheyenne(no longer work there I believe) for looks. Dat body (T&A). Yup, started at 18, but was a bit passive (perhaps due to inexperience, but I was ok with it as she was nice), and kissing was similar. But yeah, nice shapely bod for my taste. Good looker overall! Not that Cheyenne Oase isn't, different looks. GT Cheyanne is Turkish tanned, and Oase Cheyenne is blond light skinned friendly interaction.

I think Sissi Bosnian GT would suit your service requirement. Haha. She might be quiting to settle down outside the P6 career. Such a shame if it is the case.

Lorena was great coming out of Samya to Magnum. Sounds like the same story at Oase. Looking back, she was more young body toned.

As far as similarities in the way girls pull guys, I'd say Isabella Po and Ina Lat at Oase. Both seem to be not aggressive. Karolina Pol at Sharks, similar demeaner.

Pistons
12-23-15, 16:34
Why would you spend more than 5 or 10 minutes downstairs?

HB.That song makes even 20 seconds seem like an eternity. 5 minutes and I would be dead already.

PussyLiccker
12-23-15, 19:12
Now, I remember. Haha.

I met her on my visit to GT years ago. I recall she was new, and she was my compadre on that visit, nice gal. She told me half Italian and French back then. English was good, and conversation was engaging. If this is her, I guess I didn't recognize her at Oase as it's been years. She was a memorable gal from GT. I did enjoy the session with her, and from what I call, she rides you well, fucking was great(certain way she does it). Enthusiastic, great sex.

Pistons
12-23-15, 20:07
She was a memorable gal from GT. I did enjoy the session with her, and from what I call, she rides you well, fucking was great(certain way she does it). Enthusiastic, great sex.I almost fear she is getting too popular in here soon, so stop posting about her now, or she'll be booked a year in advance soon, haha.

I do wonder if she is reading all these positive reports on her, or if that was some of the reason why she changed her name.

Runner up gal for me at Oase is Andre (a? Can already tell that she will get sexier by the years. Still young though.

Sirioja
12-23-15, 23:07
Now, I remember. Haha.

I met her on my visit to GT years ago. I recall she was new, and she was my compadre on that visit, nice gal. She told me half Italian and French back then. English was good, and conversation was engaging. If this is her, I guess I didn't recognize her at Oase as it's been years. She was a memorable gal from GT. I did enjoy the session with her, and from what I call, she rides you well, fucking was great(certain way she does it). Enthusiastic, great sex.Yes she was Carla at GT, after Darla at LR on 2014 , now named Shayenn at Oase. Michele is not her working Oase name. She is 100% Romanian, but friendly, smiling and pretty girl.

PussyLiccker
12-24-15, 03:55
I almost fear she is getting too popular in here soon, so stop posting about her now, or she'll be booked a year in advance soon, haha.

I do wonder if she is reading all these positive reports on her, or if that was some of the reason why she changed her name.

Runner up gal for me at Oase is Andre (a? Can already tell that she will get sexier by the years. Still young though.Please provide us with more girls on your secret stash so we can all go with your girls. Haha. Luckly, we all got different tastes, so I probably won't be competing with you on certain girls. It's a good thing.

These threads seem to work like a chain affect. Mention a girl other members know, they will talk about her too. So, you can mention girls that you've either been with, know, or seen, and possibly, it will get others to talk about that girl. Providing descriptions (age, appearance) and how her services are would be helpful. If you like attending Oase, there must be girls you like, and if they don't seem to be brought up, why not bring them up?

Ideally, info should be kept objective although attraction is quite subjective. People are going to get excited over a girl they like, and will like to talk about them. Description of the girl, and how good you find her services to be.

Interesting thing I've read about on a report about a girl. A punter from a group find a good service provider, and the rest of the guys on the group goes with her one by one. So, that is likely why girls will come up to groups, and invest their time on the group of guys in the club. It makes sense for a girl to provide a good service to a guy in a group, so that he will tell his friends about the session, which can bring further business from the group. So, going in groups could be beneficial in this respect.

Something I was thinking about. Let's say me, you, and Mr. Ho, Siroja was attending together in a group. We all sessioned with a different girl each. It so happens that Mr. Ho sessions with a girl we all thought was super hot, and he says she provided amazing services. That would peak our interest to try her out. So, in this respect, group punting seems ideal. I'm sure there are regulars in clubs that attend enough, and each has sessioned with different girls, and provide info on who is good, and who provides bad services. So, that's another way, the girl's reputation can spread in the club.

I imagine for some guys, knowing which girl is often mentioned here peaks their interest. For me personally, I just visit and see which girl tickles my fancy. And if somebody tickles me a lot, I'll likely provide that info given I can recall the name of whatever. No reason for me to keep a WG a secret or to myself. It would suck if she become popular (in demand) and ignores me, but many other girls around if that happens. So no worries.

I may go by looks mainly, and service is not solely what I'm looking for, so I may miss-out on some high service providers. That's fine as that's not my sole criteria in picking girls. Some people maybe luckier than I provided that their taste lines up well with the better service providers in a club. Or perhaps I'm the lucky one? Haha.

Member #4581
12-24-15, 04:14
I think keeping a good girl's name secret and to oneself is a waste of time and will never work, in my view. Some other punter might session with her, like it and share that on the Internet, which can be several forums and not just ISG. Secondly, people who post on forums are a small fraction of total attendees. If a girl is good looking, she is noticed by all, and if she provides good service, sooner than later word spreads.

Also, if someone could keep it a secret, it is counterproductive. If no one except you likes the girl, that is not enough business for the girl, so she gets fed up, packs her bags and moves somewhere else.

Vito Corleone
12-24-15, 04:22
I almost fear she is getting too popular in here soon, so stop posting about her now, or she'll be booked a year in advance soon, haha.

Runner up gal for me at Oase is Andre (a? Can already tell that she will get sexier by the years. Still young though.Sprea the word or she will leave like GT globe LR. She was super cute when first started at GT. Great service then slowly lacking service. Was moody too many complaints then kicked out. Globe who knows then LR. If she's the current top of the line girl then Lu must really suck.

Syzygies
12-24-15, 06:59
Please provide us with more girls on your secret stash so we can all go with your girls. Haha. Luckly, we all got different tastes, so I probably won't be competing with you on certain girls. It's a good thing.

These threads seem to work like a chain affect. Mention a girl other members know, they will talk about her too. So, you can mention girls that you've either been with, know, or seen, and possibly, it will get others to talk about that girl. Providing descriptions (age, appearance) and how her services are would be helpful. If you like attending Oase, there must be girls you like, and if they don't seem to be brought up, why not bring them up?

Ideally, info should be kept objective although attraction is quite subjective. People are going to get excited over a girl they like, and will like to talk about them. Description of the girl, and how good you find her services .Have you given us any decent girl review since you said you liked Helli so long ago?

Saying you liked Lorena years ago ain't good enough. Something recent. So many posts so few recent girls named as a good session. Then you want others to divulge their secret girls. LOL.

Pistons
12-24-15, 09:04
I think keeping a good girl's name secret and to oneself is a waste of time and will never work, in my view. Some other punter might session with her, like it and share that on the Internet, which can be several forums and not just ISG. Secondly, people who post on forums are a small fraction of total attendees. If a girl is good looking, she is noticed by all, and if she provides good service, sooner than later word spreads.

Also, if someone could keep it a secret, it is counterproductive. If no one except you likes the girl, that is not enough business for the girl, so she gets fed up, packs her bags and moves somewhere else.Good point. I was not being that serious in my last post though.

But it raises the question why these girls keep changing names. I met a girl at Sharks who had a different name while at Palace last year a few weeks ago as well. She told me I could use whatever name I wanted on her, and then she mentioned a whole list of names she had used in different clubs. In one ear, out the other ear though. .

And PL: I already mentionned another girl I liked. Now it is your turn! :)

Sirioja
12-24-15, 09:11
Yes she was Carla at GT, after Darla at LR on 2014 , now named Shayenn at Oase. Michele is not her working Oase name. She is 100% Romanian, but friendly, smiling and pretty girl.She is not so busy at Oase. Seem less clients at Oase for my 3 last visits for last month, on Friday and Saturday.

Hessen Bub
12-24-15, 10:28
A lot of clubs have a one girl per name only policy. So if the name is taken she has to chose another one. Sharks is very strict about that.

HB.

XXL
12-24-15, 13:59
But it raises the question why these girls keep changing names.To me it raises yet another question: why so many men here want to waste time keeping track of girls' names.

PussyLiccker
12-24-15, 14:44
Have you given us any decent girl review since you said you liked Helli so long ago?

Saying you liked Lorena years ago ain't good enough. Something recent. So many posts so few recent girls named as a good session. Then you want others to divulge their secret girls. LOL.I have, and what is your point? Girls get brought up, and people talk about them. People go with girls (present or past), and people will talk about their services they've had with them (present or past). I don't care what is enough for you or anybody.

Like I have said, I don't hold girls because I'm afraid of girls getting known or whatever. If I find a girl that is worth noting, I will bring her up here or in other club threads. So, if you only attend Oase, you maybe sol out of luck. Haha.

Free Dude
12-24-15, 14:45

Runner up gal for me at Oase is Andre (a? Can already tell that she will get sexier by the years. Still young though.You don't have to worry about Cheyenne / Carla / Michelle becoming to popular. She has been one of the best looking girls in any club she has been and always has been very available. I've seen her in at least 4 different places and it's always the same. Had one session with her, which was decent given the service limitations (which she is very honest about). No chance of a second however, because of the no DFK policy. Fun fact, when she was young she did a few movies and was even on a Romanian talk show about her xxx carreer.

Andre (yes like that, the male version in Romanian is Andrej, like the Oase bartender) is cute and funny. If she is in the right mood also very soft and GFE in the room. Felt a little bit like in high school, joking with her and her friends and the more her friends laughed, the more closely she pulled me towards her. I don't expect her to become a service wonder, but a sweet and decent girl she is.

Pistons
12-24-15, 14:46
To me it raises yet another question: why so many men here want to waste time keeping track of girls' names.I am sure most men waste time doing more mundane things in life than that. Or are you some guy who considers girls to be nothing more than a few kilos of flesh? ;p.

Sirioja
12-24-15, 15:35
"Attracted by" and very pretty are two different things. Your opinion of Agnes looks has gone up a lot since you tried her. I recall initially you were not so attracted. Carla at Sharks had too much of an old saggy look for me. Beyonc is moderately pretty but I advise against her. Its a long time since Beyonc started at Sharks, so why now? I guess she was missing for some significant periods.

I have mentioned my favourites at Oase many times. Apart from that, tall Lorena is very pretty but I won't session again. Roxana is very pretty even though I never sessioned. Kim / Claudia / Aida is pretty even though I don't repeat. Shayenne is very pretty and would like to try. There are more not coming to mind right this second. There are plenty of pretty girls. They may not all perform great though. Performance and prettiness are two different things.Can t be attracted if I don t find a girl quite pretty, but a pretty face or even a beautiful smile with beautiful teeth can sometimes be enough. But not attracted by tall blond Lorena ex Lori, even was smiling, last Saturday at Oase. At first sight, I found Agnes had closed face, but when she smiles and when I look at her in the eyes, a really beautiful woman for me. On the other hand, on a Christmas party, I saw a girl who made me dream so much and this time I only saw a working girl with hair like a cleaning woman and bigger thighs, but she made me love Romanian brunettes. Tastes can change.

Hessen Bub
12-24-15, 16:14
You don't have to worry about Cheyenne / Carla / Michelle

because of the no DFK policy. No kissing at all at GT. Kisses with no tongue in LR.

HB.

Vito Corleone
12-24-15, 18:37
Had one session with her, which was decent given the service limitations (which she is very honest about). No chance of a second however, because of the no DFK policy. Fun fact, when she was young she did a few movies and was even on a Romanian talk show about her xxx carreer.She did provide passionate DFK when she first started at GT. After a while DFK with the same passion as those polish cleaning guys. When she returned from her long break to GT service not the same. Didn't bother but I remember my Dutch friends showing me her recent hardcore porn.

PussyLiccker
12-25-15, 05:24
Pistons, let us know where your part of the stats lie. VC hit the DFK central at one point.

PussyLiccker
12-25-15, 05:45
To me it raises yet another question: why so many men here want to waste time keeping track of girls' names.As you probably already know, names are for identification. They are WG names so that they don't use their real names for privacy. For us to identify the girls being described, without names, the description can be too general or vague to figure out who it could be. For example, that petite/thin Ro girl with black hair, would be dime a dozen in clubs for us to recognize. It keeps information (services, descriptions, other stuff) attributed to the named, and of course makes it clear which girl to pursue. Avoids confusion when discussing although different girls can have same name.

Some people remember names better. Other not. The more people get familiar with the common club names, easier it gets to crystallize. You attend the clubs enough, you'd get more familiar with the types of names used commonly in clubs (they get rehashed throughout different clubs). More frequently you hear those names, quicker you'd get familiar with them. Also, the more you visit a particular club, more familiar the regular girls will be, and therefore you'd know more girl's names.

Some people probably take notes of names. Quickly take note of the name on their phone, and any additional details. Likely there are folks that have a system to keep track of long list of club girl names.

So, some put a bit of effort into keeping track of names, and there those that don't care to.

Hessen Bub
12-25-15, 08:25
Actually quite a few girls work under their real name. When did Carla DFK? Any date?

HB.

PussyLiccker
12-25-15, 12:14
Youppie has a string of reports, and in general bad. Nothing about DFK, let alone kissing (minimal if it's the case). One of the 100 per hour crew back then (standard rate was 50+25+25+25..). That's back in 2010. She probably got kicked out of GT for this.

Hessen Bub
12-25-15, 13:57
My session with her at GT was no DFK and 100€/1 h, as she said she doesn't do 75€/1 h sessions, but she would include CIM in that price. Comes back to regular pricing but is clearly an upsell.

HB.

Sirioja
12-25-15, 19:46
Youppie has a string of reports, and in general bad. Nothing about DFK, let alone kissing (minimal if it's the case). One of the 100 per hour crew back then (standard rate was 50+25+25+25..). That's back in 2010. She probably got kicked out of GT for this.If you believe what is written on Youppie. Joanna. NL at GT is a star on Youppie, did you see her body? Face and smile are OK. Did you experience her kisses? My school girlfriends when I was 5, kissed better than her. Did you experience her BJ? She is a ridiculous woman for this, even she is about 26/28, but no skill at all, I thought I was the first man she sucked.

When I look at Shayenn / Michele, she is prettier, she is friendly, I m sure can get quite good behavior from her, even not new in the business.

Vito Corleone
12-25-15, 19:59
Actually quite a few girls work under their real name. When did Carla DFK? Any date?

HB.I don't remember the date. She was brand new so whenever that date was. Maybe one of the Dutch guys can confirm.

Vito Corleone
12-25-15, 20:20
My session with her at GT was no DFK and 100/1 h, as she said she doesn't do 75/1 h sessions, but she would include CIM in that price. Comes back to regular pricing but is clearly an upsell.

HB.She was 50+25+25 when she was brand new. DFK not just for me but many of the Dutch guys who visit every weekend. I sat next to her she knew a lot about me. Not just info on what I like in the rooms but what I like to drink where I prefer to sit & etc. I'm not a newbie especially at GT & I guess the girls talk a lot.

I first noticed her sitting on a stool when I was on my way back to the lockers with a girl. I stopped stared & told her I was going to shower & return soon.

No, I do not pay extra for kissing. Marie Oase / sunny LR also provided LFK but obvious YMMV.

Carla went from really great to, OK what happened, to crap really fast.

Also HB, you may be a regular in the Hessen clubs & all the girls know you. Like in the old palace threads no girls tried to pull a fast one on you. I believe you are not a regular in the NRW especially GT. YMMV. I haven't been to Oase since Marie left so if I decide to visit I'm sure all the girls will try to take advantage of the newbie.

Dutedrac
12-25-15, 20:28
My session with her at GT was no DFK and 100/1 h, as she said she doesn't do 75/1 h sessions, but she would include CIM in that price. Comes back to regular pricing but is clearly an upsell.

HB.Did her more than once back then, god she looked hot, plenty of DFK and even in 30 min sessions, too bad she was too profi anyway. But it was her really early days in Gt and in the job. Dates? My guess would be around 2010, +/- 1 year.

Rate 50+25+25, I NEVER paid more in Gt until the stupid official price increase.

Pistons
12-25-15, 23:55
Youppie has a string of reports, and in general bad. Nothing about DFK, let alone kissing (minimal if it's the case). One of the 100 per hour crew back then (standard rate was 50+25+25+25..). That's back in 2010. She probably got kicked out of GT for this.Maybe she just didn't like Youppie?

PussyLiccker
12-26-15, 00:44
Maybe she just didn't like Youppie?Haha. Youppie is not a person. Youppie is a French language forum. It shows she's been around since 2010, hence the lengthy thread. So, there are other forums that report about girls too. German, French, Italian, Japanese?, etc.

http://www.youppie.net/forum/showthread.php?20071-SHAYENNE-ex-CARLA-ex-GT-ex-DARIA-ex-Globe-LR-(roumaine-roux-orang%E9)

Banana Boi
12-26-15, 00:46
Youppie brought us Sirioja. 'nuff said.

Hessen Bub
12-26-15, 00:48
Youppie brought us Sirioja. 'nuff said.That's a good one.

HB.

Pistons
12-26-15, 02:05
Haha. Youppie is not a person. Youppie is a French language forum. It shows she's been around since 2010, hence the lengthy thread. So, there are other forums that report about girls too. German, French, Italian, Japanese?, etc.

http://www.youppie.net/forum/showthread.php?20071-SHAYENNE-ex-CARLA-ex-GT-ex-DARIA-ex-Globe-LR-(roumaine-roux-orang%E9)Haha, well maybe she just doesn't like french forum posters then.

Sirioja
12-26-15, 05:20
Youppie brought us Sirioja. 'nuff said.When I was forbidden on Youppie because I wrote too dangerous things for the Belgium from Liège administrator, about what happened in Babylon Elsdorf which have so big publicity on Youppie for a so small club with less than 30 very average look girls, out of Alexa, the queen of BBBJ, can provide for 30 mn. Other members or girls who left, liked to tell me, because they knew I would not be afraid to write about it. But, out of improving my English, instead of taking private lessons, I was not obliged to start on ISG and not obliged to continue when 2 members made me problems with girls at World, but I keep on giving information about girls there or not, for my few visits. Easy for me who live in FKK garden.

Hessen Bub
12-26-15, 12:59
Did her more than once back then, god she looked hot, plenty of DFK and even in 30 min sessions, too bad she was too profi anyway. But it was her really early days in Gt and in the job. Dates? My guess would be around 2010, +/- 1 year.

Rate 50+25+25, I NEVER paid more in Gt until the stupid official price increase.I fucked her first in June 2010. She was the only girl I ever sessioned with in GT not complying with the 50+25 rule.

HB.

Dutedrac
12-26-15, 14:48
I fucked her first in June 2010. She was the only girl I ever sessioned with in GT not complying with the 50+25 rule.

HB.Than maybe you told her you like Palace and she was trying to make you feel at home? LOL.

PussyLiccker
12-27-15, 03:01
If you believe what is written on Youppie. Joanna. NL at GT is a star on Youppie, did you see her body? Face and smile are OK. Did you experience her kisses? My school girlfriends when I was 5, kissed better than her. Did you experience her BJ? She is a ridiculous woman for this, even she is about 26/28, but no skill at all, I thought I was the first man she sucked.

When I look at Shayenn / Michele, she is prettier, she is friendly, I m sure can get quite good behavior from her, even not new in the business.There's like 3 guys think she's GFE, DFK, whatever. Take it for what it is. Dutch guys think her as a fine Dutch lady.

There no way to be certain what actually goes on it the room, we can only take it by what is written (can't witness it). If so many guys saying she is GFE, and think highly of her, perhaps she is consistently good. Maybe, you had bad luck, who knows. There doesn't seem to be a bad report about her, so it seems you may have gotten unlucky, bad timing, bad weather that day, she was cranky, whatnot, they like baby kisses or they are lying(Haha). We have good luck with some, and others not. If there is enough reports, a pattern can be eluded from it, like service change over time. I have been with girls that was good at one time, and would get string of bad reports. Or have had a session with a girl in-between all bad reports, she provided good service, and contradicts the reports. People call it chemistry, connection, moody, or whatever. Shit happens. I don't expect girls to be swayed by so many Casanovas in clubs, so bad luck. LOL.

Cheyenne is friendly, and there are many friendly girls in the clubs. Doesn't guarantee the service will be up to par to all people. Not wholly certain what to expect what will happen in the room. I've had a girl with worst attitude, DFK passionately as soon as we landed in the bed. I've had a really friendly girl I talked for a long time, thought there was a connection, she wouldn't kiss. Haha.

Hessen Bub
12-27-15, 09:51
Than maybe you told her you like Palace and she was trying to make you feel at home? LOL.Then she should have quoted 200/ h and 50 extra for kissing.

HB.

Loco Tonto
12-27-15, 19:39
There no way to be certain what actually goes on it the room, we can only take it by what is written (can't witness it). If so many guys saying she is GFE, and think highly of her, perhaps she is consistently good. Maybe, you had bad luck, who knows. There doesn't seem to be a bad report about her, so it seems you may have gotten unlucky, bad timing, bad weather that day, she was cranky, whatnot, they like baby kisses or they are lying(Haha). We have good luck with some, and others not. If there is enough reports, a pattern can be eluded from it, like service change over time. I have been with girls that was good at one time, and would get string of bad reports. Or have had a session with a girl in-between all bad reports, she provided good service, and contradicts the reports. People call it chemistry, connection, moody, or whatever. Shit happens. I don't expect girls to be swayed by so many Casanovas in clubs, so bad luck. LOL.Agree with you, PL. Another part of it is also how the customer interact with the girl, some of the punters are hard, some soft. Same like the girls, some like it soft, some hard. If you are hard and the girl liek soft, then session won't be very good, because not good connection, right?

BB, is this the same pixie-cute Daria you wrote, about 1 year ago, was a pity for you because you said she had left LR, and I wrote back that she was still there until Christmas? If it is, she was quite nice to me. Very good English, a bit moody before room, honest, told me up front no DFK, and no problem for that for me. In room, she said she liked soft, I was super soft to her, and she melted and mewed (like cat), so it was good session. She treated me well.

Sirioja
12-28-15, 05:43
Shayenn / Michele was Darla at LR until February, then went to Oase. Would be surprised, if treated like a woman, she doesn't provide at least friendly services.

Sirioja
12-28-15, 12:23
There's like 3 guys think she's GFE, DFK, whatever. Take it for what it is. Dutch guys think her as a fine Dutch lady. :)

There no way to be certain what actually goes on it the room, we can only take it by what is written (can't witness it). If so many guys saying she is GFE, and think highly of her, perhaps she is consistently good. Maybe, you had bad luck, who knows. There doesn't seem to be a bad report about her, so it seems you may have gotten unlucky, bad timing, bad weather that day, she was cranky, whatnot, they like baby kisses or they are lying(Haha). We have good luck with some, and others not. If there is enough reports, a pattern can be eluded from it, like service change over time. I have been with girls that was good at one time, and would get string of bad reports. Or have had a session with a girl in-between all bad reports, she provided good service, and contradicts the reports. People call it chemistry, connection, moody, or whatever. Shit happens. I don't expect girls to be swayed by so many Casanovas in clubs, so bad luck. LOL.

Cheyenne is friendly, and there are many friendly girls in the clubs. Doesn't guarantee the service will be up to par to all people. Not wholly certain what to expect what will happen in the room. I've had a girl with worst attitude, DFK passionately as soon as we landed in the bed. I've had a really friendly girl I talked for a long time, thought there was a connection, she wouldn't kiss. Haha.So you should try Joana next time instead of believing all what is written, if You know men who wrote. We don t have all same meaning for DFK, not only opening mouth for me, same for good BBBJ. I never wrote she is not friendly, she even had a beautiful smile all along and she enjoyed DATY, it s her best point, but not enough to dream with her in a room, and we were in a good room.

For Shayenn / Michele, being friendly is a good start when we are attracted, then just have to do the job to get her best.

Dutedrac
12-28-15, 18:29
So you should try Joana next time instead of believing all what is written, if You know men who wrote. We don t have all same meaning for DFK, not only opening mouth for me, same for good BBBJ. I never wrote she is not friendly, she even had a beautiful smile all along and she enjoyed DATY, it s her best point, but not enough to dream with her in a room, and we were in a good room.

For Shayenn / Michele, being friendly is a good start when we are attracted, then just have to do the job to get her best.Joana. NL enjoyed much more than DATY with me, her BJ skills are not technically outstanding but being not a full pro she is able to provide something that friendly Carla / Cheyenne (full pro) has probably never offered, which is genuine ymmv involvement in the sex if the feeling is right.

Sirioja
12-28-15, 19:02
Joana. NL enjoyed much more than DATY with me, her BJ skills are not technically outstanding but being not a full pro she is able to provide something that friendly Carla / Cheyenne (full pro) has probably never offered, which is genuine ymmv involvement in the sex if the feeling is right.Don't make me laugh with your feeling, do you want I tell you about her private life? Or clients she doesn't like? Reason why she doesn't work on Saturday, but I felt like I was first man in her life, no skill at all and she is not 18 anymore and not so new at GT. Never tried but Shayenn can't be less skillful. I met many under 20 yo, Romanian girls, much more skillful than GT star who is also sensitive being fucked, after DATY, but limited for size.

Pistons
12-28-15, 21:21
For someone 'not having delivered genuine ymmv', she surely has gathered lots of attention at the forum. Or perhaps there is more to ymmv than meets the eye?

Banana Boi
12-29-15, 01:58
For someone 'not having delivered genuine ymmv', she surely has gathered lots of attention at the forum. Or perhaps there is more to ymmv than meets the eye?She's cute and extremely personable, at least back at GT in 2012. I took some razzing for dubbing Carla/Daria as "cutest girl ever". She was my buddy at GT, goofy and fun the way I like them.

I don't recall any great mileage with her.

Pistons
12-29-15, 10:00
It is interresting how you all talk about blowjob skills, but have you ever wonderred if guys feel the blowjobs differently the same way a girl feels the DATY differently? Some prefers one technique, others prefer another one. Some girls play with the shaft, some play with the lower front of the head, others suck it without removing the skin (yeah, that is kinda LOL), some girls uses the other hand as well doing all sorts of things like stroking, playing with their tits etc etc, while others suck the balls. Guys prefer different things, and report based on the idea that all guys have the same kinks and impressions of a great BJ. Ball licking does nothing to me for example. They might as well lick a toe.

So what makes a BJ great or proish/amateurish for everyone would you say? Is it the eye contact? The slow / fast pace based on mutual instinct? Deep throat skills? Use of or lack of the use of hands? Guys, there is an ocean of different blowjob techniques out there, don't just report by saying their BJ's were 'pro', 'great', 'amateurish' etc.

Pistons, let us know where your part of the stats lie. VC hit the DFK central at one point.

Lots of kissing, but no dfk. Personally it is not a biggie for me with the dfk. With some of the russian girls (Tatiana and a few girls at other clubs) the dfking gives me breathing problems, lol. So I've come to realise oxygen is just as important during sex...

PussyLiccker
12-29-15, 10:42
I'm a BBBJ connoisseur. You know, like the wine connoisseurs. Haha. Quality BBBJ goes a long way, although kissing is higher on the echelon for me.

Bad: Teeth and hands. Yes, girls scrapping my skin is a pain!

I like eye contact, and lots of play like a lollipop or icecream, but soft still. I sometimes tell the girl how I like it, if she does it a way I find kinda bland. Some girls switches it up quite well that matches how I like it. There are those has the skills, and can do it quite well, if lead to it.

What amazes me with some girls that does the BBBJ well, and I will ask, how did you learn to do that? She will say,"nowhere, this is how I do it." Blows my mind. Some girls I guess naturally do it in a erotic way. A girl told me she watch porn to learn. Haha. I've had so many BBBJs now that it's not going to get that much more exciting. Just some differences in how different girls do it.

You know clubs have mirrors, especially Oase. Have you noticed how they look on the mirror while blowing you at times? Haha.

I find pro'ish BBBJ the best kind. That just means she is professional at it. Haha. So therefore, she is experienced enough to be skilled.

Even if she blows me just plainly without play, it can be super good feeling. I dunno what it is, but if she does it with enough pressure (light or not too much, of course no teeth), it can get me to finish in her mouth. Some do it quite well(I dunno if it's purposeful from her knowledge). I think BBBJ skills takes experience running into enough punters that requests it in different ways, and she will get an idea after awhile(or some are just naturally gifted. Haha). Fresh girls will likely not be that skilled. You really can sense the inexperience with the girl with her BBBJ skills.

XXL
12-29-15, 12:05
A girl told me she watch porn to learn.Porn is not a good teacher since it teaches to roll out the lips while a good blow-job is with lips rolled in (so as to avoid contact with teeths). Porn is for visual effect only.

Sexual behavior is inborn. Through History girls never learnt to moan. Even (especially?) in times where pornography was not available, girls of a certain age (an earlier age in those days) moaned & sucked & humped from day one if they were any good in bed. If not, they never learnt. This follows from old porn writings. They make interesting reading in that respect. Brantomes' "The Lives of the Gallant Ladies" is an extraordinary document (16th century).

Dutedrac
12-29-15, 16:49
Don't make me laugh Why not? You are one of my favorite forum fun provider, time to give something back.

Do you want I tell you about her private life? Or clients she doesn't like? Probably you are one of them, cigar smelling Quasimodo, since as you say she was not motivated in giving you a good time, unlike with me (and with a few GT regulars I know personally).

Private life I don't give a sheet and has nothing to do with this.

After years of mongering almost every day it looks like you still have a lot to learn about (working) women behavior and skills, which are not same for everyone.

To the BBJ / DATY skill issue, it is not really so that hard to tell: technique (slow, fast, hard soft, wet, etc) can be adjusted, but good skills is mainly consequence of how much you care that the man / woman is enjoying what you are performing.

Carla / Cheyenne is very skilled at her BBJ because she has work ethics and takes pride at what she is doing (and she can make some man cum faster), but no passion in her sex (with me).

Joana (who works in GT and not in Oase, let's remind it) is not so skilled, probably because she does not have hard core pro mentality, but it does not mean she can not be passionate and enjoy sex (with me).

NF4591
12-31-15, 04:03
I went to Oase today, from 3 pm-3 am, and it was slightly disappointing -very few girls, outnumbered by men. I suppose many girls are away, and those that are here are taking the day off before the Silvester party. I just had one session:

Andra (Ro) - tiny girl, quite pretty, and young, small tits and tight body. We just spent a half-hour, and she provided pretty good BBBJ, DFK, CG. I had fucked her earlier in the year when she was new, and she seemed very nervous and hesitant. She seems to have gotten more comfortable. She told me she offers anal now also, which she did not offer when I first met her. She did not allow fingers, and she told me DATY would be an extra 50 (and claimed that this is common). Aside from that, it was a good session - 50 euros for 30 minutes, rating 6. 5/10.

I spent the rest of my time resting, and talking to girls but no one caught my eye. I thought Luisa (from Morocco) was very pretty, and I fucked her a year or two back and had a good time. This time, I wanted to spend a few minutes on the couch before going to the room, just to talk before starting sex. In less than 5 minutes, she got up and told me she has to make money and can't afford to talk. It seems like a waste, because I would have taken her to a room after a few minutes. Instead, she spent time wandering around asking men to go to the room.

After the first shift left, all the remaining girls were quite busy because of the ratio of men to women. Most of the girls I met told me they would be at the Silvester party, but I have decided to attend the party at Sharks instead. Hoping for a fuller lineup for the party tomorrow.

Syzygies
12-31-15, 07:42
She did not allow fingers, and she told me DATY would be an extra 50 (and claimed that this is common). Aside from that, it was a good session - 50 euros for 30 minutes, rating 6. 5/10.
This is not common in my experience. I never had to pay extra to do DATY. After all, it already uses up significant time if she can handle it for a long time. Some cannot. Definitely not worth paying extra for it, I reckon, assuming she doesn't really like it at all.

I maybe be a special case since I normally take 1 hour minimum. Maybe 1 hour includes DATY but 30 minutes does not with some girls. Some girls I do have commented they do provide less in a 30 minute booking. Also they indicate not all customers are treated equal. Maybe depends if they like the customer at all or not. For Anda, I can't comment.

Some girls are puzzled that guys try to service them with DATY, or think it's funny. However does not mean that they do not like it in all cases. They just wonder why the guy wants to use up time with it, or effectively pay for it, assuming session may have used only 30 minutes without the DATY.

Some girls stop the DATY after a period, saying they don't want to cum, as will make them feel too lazy, however they feel it is better to be honest than to fake it. I don't think faking is a good idea unless girl is very good at making it very realistic which needs special intelligence levels too fool everyone. One girl that would have the intelligence to fake it would be blonde (sometimes) Carla (Erica / Cindy). However she doesn't try to fool the customer, I believe. She is an extremely straight honest confident girl in my experience, whether she ever gets a cum or not.

Syzygies
12-31-15, 08:02
Porn is not a good teacher since it teaches to roll out the lips while a good blow-job is with lips rolled in (so as to avoid contact with teeths). Porn is for visual effect only.

Sexual behavior is inborn. Through History girls never learnt to moan. Even (especially?) in times where pornography was not available, girls of a certain age (an earlier age in those days) moaned & sucked & humped from day one if they were any good in bed. If not, they never learnt. This follows from old porn writings. They make interesting reading in that respect. Brantomes' "The Lives of the Gallant Ladies" is an extraordinary document (16th century).I have to agree. Porn is largely bullshit. It is largely not enjoyable for the actresses in general. They have to just act like they enjoy. Maybe porn teaches acting skills. It does teach the girl just how depraved the mind of a guy can be though, and what sort of degrading things he might want. E. g. CIM is not good enough for some guys. He might need her to swallow or take it on the face etc.

In Asia, guys who like to fuck ass much more than fuck pussy exist (no extra charge for anal in many places). What is wrong with the pussy, that is what I can't understand?

Excessive moaning from a girl that is clearly not natural, is rather off putting for me. I often hear excessive stuff from the next cubicle that sounds like acting to me, accompanied by the bang bang bang of hard fast motion fucking. Could it be moans of pain or do girls like it so hard?

Girls that are really good at sex, seem to have always been that way. I don't when they learned or how long it took to learn.

I sometimes wonder if working FKK is as awful for girls as working in porn industry. I really hope not. I hope to interview girls in the future, and ask them how they rate the customers in general. What percentage are good, nice, tolerable, intolerable, horrific. Can they be honest about this? Do they refuse a lot of customers, that give a bad impression. I have been refused, but fairly rare. I don't know the reason, in all cases. Doesn't matter. Two cases were previous uterus bruising/bleeding. May have a bad reputation for fucking too long, even though not forceful.

XXL
12-31-15, 10:15
In Asia, guys who like to fuck ass much more than fuck pussy exist (no extra charge for anal in many places). What is wrong with the pussy, that is what I can't understand?Just how I feel. I was never into anal because it has unhygienic aspects you can't just ignore and because I feel a bumhole is dead and dry compared to a pussy. Someone had the theory porn had some much anal sex because it also catered to a gay audience. Note that many women are genuinely into anal. From an evolutionary perspective, giving anal is highly adaptive for females as it allows her to satisfy men without the danger of unwanted pregnancy. In FKKs it's a win-win for a girl to prefer anal sex as she can charge extra.

Excessive moaning from a girl that is clearly not natural, is rather off putting for me. I often hear excessive stuff from the next cubicle that sounds like acting to me, accompanied by the bang bang bang of hard fast motion fucking. Could it be moans of pain or do girls like it so hard?Interestingly, French writer Michel Houellebecq blamed the house music (disco-style music) in swinging clubs for inducing a hectic type of love-making / sucking in couples.

Generally speaking don't like excessive moaning either since no one experiencing real pleasure makes that much noise but I can sometimes "switch", by witch I mean I can get a sort of masochistic kick out of being taken for a ride by an acting girl. What I never do is call her bluff: I play ball so that she's fully convinced she has me where she wants me. When I switch like this, the more outrageously faked the moaning, the better.

I also "switch" when I have a starfish, in which case I switch into what I call, using a synonym of the word, violation mode (imagining I'm a member of a rogue soldiers' horde on a rampage). In the end it's all in your head.

Member #4581
12-31-15, 14:32
I also wonder why all girls don't love DATY. Easiest buck ever made. Especially for so called star fish. Don't feel a thing, but just sit back, and think about next visit to the mall or something. Anyway, they must have their reasons.

Carla is indeed so good. Absolutely no BS. And no prude, if you ask her she would be willing to fuck you right there at the bar stool. Total delight.

Some girls are puzzled that guys try to service them with DATY, or think it's funny. However does not mean that they do not like it in all cases. They just wonder why the guy wants to use up time with it, or effectively pay for it, assuming session may have used only 30 minutes without the DATY.

Some girls stop the DATY after a period, saying they don't want to cum, as will make them feel too lazy, however they feel it is better to be honest than to fake it. I don't think faking is a good idea unless girl is very good at making it very realistic which needs special intelligence levels too fool everyone. One girl that would have the intelligence to fake it would be blonde (sometimes) Carla (Erica / Cindy). However she doesn't try to fool the customer, I believe. She is an extremely straight honest confident girl in my experience, whether she ever gets a cum or not.

NF4591
12-31-15, 14:51
I maybe be a special case since I normally take 1 hour minimum. Maybe 1 hour includes DATY but 30 minutes does not with some girls. Some girls I do have commented they do provide less in a 30 minute booking. Also they indicate not all customers are treated equal. Maybe depends if they like the customer at all or not. For Anda, I can't comment. I thought this could be the case, so I told her I would take an hour if DATY is included, but she said no. I do believe that not all customers are treated equal. Because I am not in the club often, the girls don't recognize me, and I probably get less than the regulars get.

Member #4581
12-31-15, 14:52
Interviewing girls is an interesting topic. I always spend some time during my session talking, trying to get a sense of who they are. I am not a wham bam thank you ma'am type person. Several comments here very recently went along the lines of "these girls should be treated like piece of meat, they don't respond to incentives, they are misfits and come from low life backgrounds, use them for 30 min and as soon as the session is over don't even look at them anymore, etc etc" - I am paraphrasing these comments but I can't agree.

However, I also think an objective interview can't be done by a punter. I think these girls tell different things to different customers, and I don't think they are even honest with themselves sometimes. And their relationship with a potential customer is too conflicted. Perhaps they confide to their girl friends, typically other girls in the club? I wonder if they can disclose their true, unvarnished views and experiences with best friends outside the club, as there is bound to be a lot of judging going on, in both directions. It has got to be a very tough job, and perhaps many girls did not take time to really reflect back yet, merely trying to survive day to day.

Pistons
12-31-15, 16:16
Interviewing girls is an interesting topic. I always spend some time during my session talking, trying to get a sense of who they are. I am not a wham bam thank you ma'am type person. Several comments here very recently went along the lines of "these girls should be treated like piece of meat, they don't respond to incentives, they are misfits and come from low life backgrounds, use them for 30 min and as soon as the session is over don't even look at them anymore, etc etc" - I am paraphrasing these comments but I can't agree.

However, I also think an objective interview can't be done by a punter. I think these girls tell different things to different customers, and I don't think they are even honest with themselves sometimes. And their relationship with a potential customer is too conflicted. Perhaps they confide to their girl friends, typically other girls in the club? I wonder if they can disclose their true, unvarnished views and experiences with best friends outside the club, as there is bound to be a lot of judging going on, in both directions. It has got to be a very tough job, and perhaps many girls did not take time to really reflect back yet, merely trying to survive day to day.Most girls hate the constant lying they have to do at these clubs in order to make every guy feel special. And some even quit because of it. Once you get to know the girls, you will find out where they are along those lines as it does drag on them after awhile. Simply put, they hate the fact that it is us men that gets to choose them, and not the other way around. Also, if you turn down some girl's best friends, and she really wanted to go with you and you are perceived rude to some degree, the friend may find it even harder to act nice around you. They want to be in control, yet they are not the ones with the money. And this is what some hate and others suppress in trade for acting.

McAdonis
12-31-15, 20:30
Several comments here very recently went along the lines of "these girls should be treated like piece of meat, they don't respond to incentives, they are misfits and come from low life backgrounds, use them for 30 min and as soon as the session is over don't even look at them anymore, etc etc" - I am paraphrasing these comments but I can't agree.

Do you believe that everyone has the same value system? And upbringing and environment doesn't influence this value system?

Gypsies are a marginalized, blamed and humiliated group. For gypsies, this creates a hatred for society--sometimes resulting in complete lack of empathy for the victims they are scamming or hurting. "That chump deserved to be scammed". Hence why I said their value system is different. Sociologists posit that the propensity of violence among young African-American males exists for similar reasons.

In a lot of major European cities, gypsies force their children to beg and pick pockets. The skills they pick up begging / manipulating / scamming as children transition well to WG careers. There are some "nice girls" of course. And then there are some girls who have honed their stage-acting and manipulation skills to play the part when it suits their needs.

McAdonis
12-31-15, 20:51
Most girls hate the constant lying they have to do at these clubs in order to make every guy feel special. And some even quit because of it. Once you get to know the girls, you will find out where they are along those lines as it does drag on them after awhile. Simply put, they hate the fact that it is us men that gets to choose them, and not the other way around. Also, if you turn down some girl's best friends, and she really wanted to go with you and you are perceived rude to some degree, the friend may find it even harder to act nice around you. They want to be in control, yet they are not the ones with the money. And this is what some hate and others suppress in trade for acting.For some girls, lying is unfortunately second nature. If someone is beating the shit out of you, you learn to say anything to get them to stop.

Girls do get a measure of control back once they've hooked a customer and can get him to do what she wants.

Pistons
12-31-15, 21:02
Do you believe that everyone has the same value system? And upbringing and environment doesn't influence this value system?

Gypsies are a marginalized, blamed and humiliated group. For gypsies, this creates a hatred for society--sometimes resulting in complete lack of empathy for the victims they are scamming or hurting. "That chump deserved to be scammed". Hence why I said their value system is different. Sociologists posit that the propensity of violence among young African-American males exists for similar reasons.

In a lot of major European cities, gypsies force their children to beg and pick pockets. The skills they pick up begging / manipulating / scamming as children transition well to WG careers. There are some "nice girls" of course. And then there are some girls who have honed their stage-acting and manipulation skills to play the part when it suits their needs.Yes, that is the romanians. Not all are romanians though. Although quite a few are yes. That is why some lie about their counrty of origin too I suppose.

Member #4581
12-31-15, 23:22
No I don't (to your first question).

And not sure what makes you think I have any such belief. I said I disagree with some sentiments (which I listed) expressed here. It is quite normal that all of us are not bobble heads agreeing with each other on everything. If all of us agreed on everything, we would have nothing much interesting to talk about here.

Anyway, my comment was related to what Syz said. I too like to talk to the girls a bit during my sessions, as opposed to 30/60 min of non stop slamming. My point was that regardless of what their background is, they are still interesting and worth understanding as real people.

PussyLiccker
01-01-16, 00:05

In a lot of major European cities, gypsies force their children to beg and pick pockets. The skills they pick up begging / manipulating / scamming as children transition well to WG careers. There are some "nice girls" of course. And then there are some girls who have honed their stage-acting and manipulation skills to play the part when it suits their needs.How do we know which girls are gypsies? We know there are a minority of them in Ro. It's likely that Gypsies will get into the WG industry. Just because a girl pulls a fast one, scams, cheat, lie, shark, upsell, or whatever have you, is it certain she is one?

I met a girl that claim she was indeed a gypsy. Show'd me her dress and everything on her smartphone. Good service, no scams. Pretty girl.

There are different types of girls, non-Ro that tries to pull whatever that they can pull-off if they see the punter is a good target for it. Like anything that involves money, they will try to maximize their earning, and some are more clever at it than others. There are other WGs in clubs, some more experienced than others, they talk, and learn from each other.

PussyLiccker
01-01-16, 00:10
Most girls hate the constant lying they have to do at these clubs in order to make every guy feel special. And some even quit because of it. Once you get to know the girls, you will find out where they are along those lines as it does drag on them after awhile. Simply put, they hate the fact that it is us men that gets to choose them, and not the other way around. Also, if you turn down some girl's best friends, and she really wanted to go with you and you are perceived rude to some degree, the friend may find it even harder to act nice around you. They want to be in control, yet they are not the ones with the money. And this is what some hate and others suppress in trade for acting.In some clubs, men typically or always chooses the girls. Aca for example, there is the non-approach policy that is pretty obvious. The girls are sitting on the couches waiting for punters. And at some clubs (like GT), it doesn't happen all so often, and typically men takes the initiative. Some men prefer the approach, and other not. Many small clubs around the NRW that girls don't go that far when it comes to approach or not approach at all. Usually sitting, and some make eye contact whatever have you.

I personally prefer being able to approach the girls myself. I don't waste the girl's time (and mine) that I'm not interested in. There are exceptions to all this. Cheyenne approaches in a good fashion, and then there are the annoying ones. Also, Ina knows how to play the game without approach. A slight smile from a distance sitting down works well.

There are some girls I thought came off a bit cold from a distance, or I have not run into. Common saying is that, they don't like to approach, and it's pretty apparent. I can empathize as there are men that they don't know, or as a girl, takes a bit more to show some enthusiasm with all the guys.

Inexperienced girls will take some time to adjust to the approach environment. Some girls approach in duo's, and at times it's for ease of approach.

It's on the same lines as a job in the service industry. They tell their clients what they think they want to hear. Why should that be surprising? They will soon realize, there are men that come in for the experience beyond just suck and fuck, and therefore they learn to provide. Lies(or a different truth), whatever, etc. We've all heard very similar stuff from girls that are commonly said I'm sure.

PussyLiccker
01-01-16, 00:17
I also wonder why all girls don't love DATY. Easiest buck ever made. Especially for so called star fish. Don't feel a thing, but just sit back, and think about next visit to the mall or something. Anyway, they must have their reasons.

Carla is indeed so good. Absolutely no BS. And no prude, if you ask her she would be willing to fuck you right there at the bar stool. Total delight.Yes, I can't imagine DATY being a difficult service. What I think is that there are guys that take importance of that service aspect (same for kissing), that they can try to test out if the punter will pay extra for it. Some services are pretty clearly defined in the standard service like suck and fuck, DATY and kissing ain't. Same goes for girls that tells guys extra for fingering.

McAdonis
01-01-16, 00:57
How do we know which girls are gypsies? We know there are a minority of them in Ro. It's likely that Gypsies will get into the WG industry. Just because a girl pulls a fast one, scams, cheat, lie, shark, upsell, or whatever have you, is it certain she is one?
Scamming is so rampant in RO, I believe ROs develop a natural distrust. I was in Bucharest main train station last year trying to buy an international train ticket. This middle-aged gentleman and his son were gracious enough to help translate for me with the sales lady. During this transaction, a 70-year old white RO beggar lady interrupted the four of us crying, with a sob story. None of the three ROs even acknowledged her presence.

Scams happen everywhere of course. Nigeria, Asia etc.

Number of gypsies in mainstream FKKs is hard to say. I assume most will not admit it if they can pass off as a non-gypsy.

I was making smalltalk with young ROs in pubs along Strada Selari in Old Town Bucharest. Small sample size that was limited to "big city people" but seems most ROs absolutley HATE gypsies and they have no notion of political correctness about it. Madonna was greeted with chorus of boos once when she tried to defend gypsies. Never heard a single Manele song in any pub entire time BTW. Musical taste is usually acquired via social circles--just saying.

Optimist
01-01-16, 02:59
Scamming is so rampant in RO, I believe ROs develop a natural distrust. I was in Bucharest main train station last year trying to buy an international train ticket. This middle-aged gentleman and his son were gracious enough to help translate for me with the sales lady. During this transaction, a 70-year old white RO beggar lady interrupted the four of us crying, with a sob story. None of the three ROs even acknowledged her presence.

Scams happen everywhere of course. Nigeria, Asia etc.

Number of gypsies in mainstream FKKs is hard to say. I assume most will not admit it if they can pass off as a non-gypsy.

I was making smalltalk with young ROs in pubs along Strada Selari in Old Town Bucharest. Small sample size that was limited to "big city people" but seems most ROs absolutley HATE gypsies and they have no notion of political correctness about it. Madonna was greeted with chorus of boos once when she tried to defend gypsies. Never heard a single Manele song in any pub entire time BTW. Musical taste is usually acquired via social circles--just saying.My personal experience of three visits to Romania, but not Bucuresti, is of overwhelming honesty, politeness and helpfulness, even in the poorest gypsy villages.

As you say, other Romanians hate gypsies, but I think that given the scale of corruption amongst the country's elite and for example, local police, the hate for gypsies is irrational. It's just that some gypsies flaunt their dubious wealth by building huge houses with for example Euro signs on top, and also gypsy crime tends to be street level and therefore obvious. All societies love having a marginalised group to hate if they can get away with it.

Yes, if one says one likes manele, one is immediately an outcast.

There are more gypsies in clubs than is obvious. They don't all have the obvious physical characteristics. I never find a girl reluctant to admit being a gypsy, but I only ask them after a session is almost over.

Sorry to add to the trend for the Oase thread to be a general discussion thread.

UltraHappy
01-01-16, 03:28
I don't know where you guys are finding all these scammers in the clubs. I, for one, choose my girl and go to the room with her. With few exceptions, she gives me good service (indeed, I would say great service more than 66% of the time). Then I pay her.

Then later, I often ask her to go to the room with me again. We have a great time. And, I pay her. Then, I do this with another girl with the same result.

The number of times that girls have attempted to "scam" me in the club are so few that I barely remember them. Now if you guys are talking about your visits to Palace, I could understand where you are coming from.

Because most girls perceive me as a nice guy who respects them, they actually feel compelled to be honest with me. They could be lying to me and trying to trick me and tell me that they love me, etc to try to trick me into giving them more money or by telling me sob stories, but to my surprise, none of my girls actually do this. I think also that the whole lying / scamming thing is perceived as too much work for most of the girls. They'd rather just do their job and get paid for services rendered -- much easier and less stress. In my entire FKK career, which granted hasn't been as long as many of the other members here, I would guess that only two girls have given me sob stories and tried to elicit extra money out of me for something other than services rendered.

Sometimes I think it would be nice for me if the girls lied to me more and tried to trick me into thinking they have feelings for me. That way, I could live out my fantasies easier. Then again, that would have been easier for the girls when I was getting started in the whole FKK scene. Now, this would be much harder for the girls to pull off now that I am a little bit wiser than at the beginning.

Actually I met one nice girl at Oase who would lie to me and say all kinds of nice things to me. She was an excellent actress. I told her how much I appreciated her lying to me and asked to continue lying to me. Unfortunately, she left Oase a couple months ago. Perhaps I will get lucky and meet another good actress. To be clear though, she did not try to scam me by lying to me -- she was just trying to provide good service / fantasy.

As for my travels in Romania itself, my only run-ins with Gypsies were at the restaurants with open outside eating areas. The Gypsies would come around with their bags of merchandise and try to sell us stuff. We would look at their stuff and thank them for taking the time to show us their merchandise and then, they'd be off. Perhaps I have not travelled extensively enough in Romania to encounter the troublesome Gypsies you are referring to. I totally get what you are saying about the open discrimination against Gypsies in Romania by the Romanians though. That is definitely without a doubt apparent and obvious.

Are you guys really meeting lots of girls in (non-Palace) FKKs who are trying to scam you?

McAdonis
01-01-16, 03:36
My personal experience of three visits to Romania, but not Bucuresti, is of overwhelming honesty, politeness and helpfulness, even in the poorest gypsy villages.

I never find a girl reluctant to admit being a gypsy, but I only ask them after a session is almost over.I actually offered to buy drinks for the Romanian gentlemen that helped me. They refused.

Sometimes girls never come clean. Keira at Sharks I've sessioned more than once. She sticks to her story about being Slovakian. She's overheard speaking Balkan languages all the time. Maybe she's telling the truth and is just linguistically gifted.

McAdonis
01-01-16, 04:51
Are you guys really meeting lots of girls in (non-Palace) FKKs who are trying to scam you?Not really me personally. Girls confess things to me though.

Let's say there is a really naive desperate 40 year old virgin customer who has a life savings of 50 K EUR. If the WG pretends to have feelings and knows that her customer bites hook, line and sinker, I think its disingenuous for her to do 500 hours of room time to drain his life savings. She's lying in order to close her sale. In other words, under the pretense that they are in love.

Sirioja
01-01-16, 05:01
Blond, silicon, Keira may have good reasons not to say where she is really from, about people around her life.

There are many lovely gypsie girls in FKK like Helli. Romanian girls often lie about where they are from, because too numerous in FKK and they know some men don t like them or don t trust them.

Just back from 3 days in Hamburg where only a very few Romanian girls among many German or Polish, but my dreamed girl was a smiling, friendly, slim, lovely, sweet brunette and I will miss Nicole from the black sea and how she looked at me in the eyes, when kissing for a long time. Romanian girls are the most sensual with Russian and Latvian, compare to average German or polish.

Pistons
01-01-16, 07:58
It's on the same lines as a job in the service industry. They tell their clients what they think they want to hear. Why should that be surprising? They will soon realize, there are men that come in for the experience beyond just suck and fuck, and therefore they learn to provide. Lies(or a different truth), whatever, etc. We've all heard very similar stuff from girls that are commonly said I'm sure.True, which is why alot of people in the service industry call themselves prostitutes as well.

In sales there are lots of books to overcome this idea of lying mentally. Basically by suppression... (this is also probably why alot of sales people attend FKK's and brothels in general too)

The suppression is in a sense inhumane, and as one of you also mentionned here, it causes some people to move over to scams or crime. Just basic poverty, and if the group you live in stay poor for too long, they loose hope collectively.

PussyLiccker
01-01-16, 10:27
There are more gypsies in clubs than is obvious. They don't all have the obvious physical characteristics. I never find a girl reluctant to admit being a gypsy, but I only ask them after a session is almost over.The discussion of whether she is gypsy or not ever comes up as I'm not interested enough to find out. It comes up when talking with some guys, and some guys will say so and so is gypsy or whatever. Out of how many Ro girls would you say were gypsies? Which clubs do you meet them the most? Are there any distinguishing characteristics that are more common?

The girl that I've met that told me she was Gypsy just outright told me and showed me pictures of her outfits on her phone. That was before the session when talking outside the room. Apparently, she seemed to be proud of it. I was just attracted to her as she was pretty, and she just wanted to show off the pictures. This was contrary to what I would have expected with negative connotations regarding Gypsies.

Is there a link between Manele and gypsy Ro(I know the genre is performed by gypsies)? Somebody told me Manele is just popular among youths in Ro, and I have read that it's not a genra just for Gypsies, but a popular genre in Ro(More in the 90's?). Although I read that Ro is trying to unpopularize the genre due to it's unsophistication. I have met Ro that get's into Manele at various clubs. Also, those that hate it, and prefer house or hiphop.

Ararat
01-01-16, 12:29
Expect that the vast majority of the Romanian girls in the clubs are gypsies. Expect that none of the Romanian girls you meet in the workplace are gypsies.

Expect that the vast majority of the girls in clubs like manele (whether gypsy or not). Expect that the vast majority of girls you meet in the workplace hate manele.

Pistons
01-01-16, 15:04
Should really stop calling them 'gypsies'. It is a derogatory ethnic slur not helping anything...

Some may call them non-europeans based on old customs and their part indian past. But if take a genetic sample from a group of them you'll be certain to find just as much european blood in them as most other balkan peoples... Because it is probably widespread for centuries that some of their girls have had local boyfriends who made them pregnant :) Which is why they 'look' european...

And probably more than in or just as much as in greeks who once came from egypt... or other peoples in the region who mixed with turks...

Hessen Bub
01-01-16, 18:24
How do we know which girls are gypsies? Why should I care? I don't. If the girl is pretty and give good service she could be from Mars and I wouldn't care.

HB.

Optimist
01-01-16, 18:27
PL and Pistons and HB. I have done a reply under the FKK Lounge section.

Sirioja
01-01-16, 19:10
Why should I care? I don't. If the girl is pretty and give good service she could be from Mars and I wouldn't care.

HB.I agree and for my tastes, some Romanian are the best sensual women, even some who are only about 20.

Pistons
01-01-16, 22:22
Why should I care? I don't. If the girl is pretty and give good service she could be from Mars and I wouldn't care.

HB.Yes, that is our take on it. Question is how they see it. .

European Man
01-02-16, 17:41
I was here the night of 31 December. I am not a fan of FFK anyway I liked to try.

There was a ratio of 1 girls for 10 customers and they were not really happy to work within the FKK during last day of the year. Moreover the quality of girls was so poor. Some of them had a standing right for partytreff. It was like gay club were it was possible to see only bears moving around different rooms. No tracks of women.

Absolutely never again.

Pistons
01-02-16, 18:58
I was here the night of 31 December. I am not a fan of FFK anyway I liked to try.

There was a ratio of 1 girls for 10 customers and they were not really happy to work within the FKK during last day of the year. Moreover the quality of girls was so poor. Some of them had a standing right for partytreff. It was like gay club were it was possible to see only bears moving around different rooms. No tracks of women.

Absolutely never again.Haha, why would you go there on that night?

XXL
01-02-16, 19:27

Absolutely never again.Join the club. I was at Flamingo Island's for their New Year's Eve party, 100 euro entry and a very poor girls to males ratio, the worst ever I've had in that club. The period right after Christmas stinks.

The fact that so many girls can afford not to work is indicative that they're not badly in need of money.

UltraHappy
01-02-16, 19:53
I would only consider New Year's Eve if I had a girl pre-booked for that evening. But that is difficult as most girls are either at home in Romania or if not at home, then spending the night with their loverboy. So better to stay home, wank off, and go to bed early on this night.

Member #4581
01-02-16, 21:38
Finger in pussy is rejected due to fear of infection. If they ask for an extra for FIP, it means the girl is willing to take on a risk to make some money, or never believed it was a risk, but wants to use that excuse to make money.

Not sure why they charge for DATY. If they refuse it, in that time, they must do something else, such as blow job or fucking, which I am assuming is more taxing on their bodies or takes more effort. There is no particular health risk from DATY, any more than what she is already doing.

My only explanation is that a lot of men at the clubs like DATY, and some want it badly enough to pay for it. Girls know it, so they demand an extra for it, even if they are actually indifferent to DATY (or even prefer it to other things like fucking / blow job, due to being easier on their bodies).

Yes, I can't imagine DATY being a difficult service. What I think is that there are guys that take importance of that service aspect (same for kissing), that they can try to test out if the punter will pay extra for it. Some services are pretty clearly defined in the standard service like suck and fuck, DATY and kissing ain't. Same goes for girls that tells guys extra for fingering.

Shark16
01-03-16, 01:25
There is no extra charge for DATY. It is a standard service included in the 50 E fee. Even the front desk at Palace will support you if a girl demands extra for DATY (unless you are a fool and actually have agreed to pay extra for that service).

Actually, there is no extra charge for FIP either. Either the girl provides that service or she does not. It's that simple. Not an important service to me though.

Standard service includes BBBJ, DATY, kissing and covered MPOS FS as a minimum. You are not supposed to ask for these services, but to expect them. Without extra charge. It's the German way. Ordnung muss sein.

PussyLiccker
01-03-16, 03:21
Shark, you are misinterpreting what's being discussed. We are not saying those services are extras. We are talking about why girls would refuse those services, and try to charge extras for them. Don't read too much into it. LOL.

Syzygies
01-03-16, 14:33

Absolutely never again.Strange time to choose to attend or to try. I would not. Obviously you saw the very worst of the club.

Syzygies
01-03-16, 14:42
There is no extra charge for DATY. It is a standard service included in the 50 E fee. Even the front desk at Palace will support you if a girl demands extra for DATY (unless you are a fool and actually have agreed to pay extra for that service).
Can't agree with you here. You can't force girls to allow DATY, kissing, fingering etc. They are expected to at least provide fuck and suck for the basic 50. Although DATY is normally a non charge item, it is well known that girls can attempt to extract extra fees for anything beyond the basic suck and fuck. Fortunately all my regular girls do not charge for non standard things allowed like kissing, DATY, etc. Not all girls allow fingers as it is considered much more risky. Some allow it with a condom. No extra charges maybe because they are expecting to get 100 for an hour, or maybe even more if I take more than 1 hour.

I think it would be absurd to take a girl to the front desk to complain she wanted 50 extra for DATY. I would just accept there would be no DATY. DATY is only fun, if she likes it or appears to like it. I am there for a GFE and fun not for a battle. Either she likes it or we don't do it.

Delta Indigo
01-03-16, 15:36
Can't agree with you here. You can't force girls to allow DATY, kissing, fingering etc. They are expected to at least provide fuck and suck for the basic 50. Although DATY is normally a non charge item, it is well known that girls can attempt to extract extra fees for anything beyond the basic suck and fuck. Fortunately all my regular girls do not charge for non standard things allowed like kissing, DATY, etc. Not all girls allow fingers as it is considered much more risky. Some allow it with a condom. No extra charges maybe because they are expecting to get 100 for an hour, or maybe even more if I take more than 1 hour.

I think it would be absurd to take a girl to the front desk to complain she wanted 50 extra for DATY. I would just accept there would be no DATY. DATY is only fun, if she likes it or appears to like it. I am there for a GFE and fun not for a battle. Either she likes it or we don't do it.I am not sure what the strict rule is, but the only time ever girls have attempted to charge me extra for DATY is at Palace, which is notorious for being a sharky place. It has never happened anywhere else, I agree with you that the girls have the right not to allow it and they either allow it or not, but no girl outside of palace has ever tried to charge me for it.

Is it really a chargeable item?

Hessen Bub
01-03-16, 16:34
It's not. It is either offered / accepted or not, but it is not an extra. Same as DFK and IMHO fingering. German Sandra at Paradise Leinfelden once claimed that fingering is an official extra for 25€ at Paradise.

HB.

Sirioja
01-03-16, 16:42

Absolutely never again.Last year, there were a few pretty girls like Roxana, but some girls, I don't know for Roxana, charged 100 for 30 mn. This year, Samya was also a gay club. At Aca, there was pretty brunette Emily. Ro.

Sylvester or 1st January or 24 or Christmas are not best days for FKK. WGirls can take private time for themselves on these days, as said me Nicole at Harmony, I answered her: yes, better than being fucked all night by drunk men, for new year or for Christmas present.

Craiova
01-03-16, 19:34
It's not. It is either offered / accepted or not, but it is not an extra. Same as DFK and IMHO fingering. German Sandra at Paradise Leinfelden once claimed that fingering is an official extra for 25 at Paradise.Maybe in theory but even that is doubtful in consideration of the self-employment of the club girls. And reality at the Frankfurt big5 clubs is different. Maybe 50% of all girls at these clubs provide DFK or DATY or BL or or or only for extra sometimes long time booking is enough.

Standard is suck & fuck and that's it.

Turgid
01-03-16, 20:28
It's not. It is either offered / accepted or not, but it is not an extra. Same as DFK and IMHO fingering. German Sandra at Paradise Leinfelden once claimed that fingering is an official extra for 25 at Paradise.

HB.I think that FKKs are the only mongering establishments where you can be asked to pay extra for COB, FIP, DATY, DFK and AR. I have done all of these in venues around the world and have not been asked to pay extra. I think its getting worse at FKKs since my last visit in 2012 from my reading of posts. I am considering a Frankfurt visit this coming summer but I had such a great time in SEA last summer that I may change my mind and go there instead. I love the ambience at FKKs in particular and being in Germany in general but I like relaxed sessions and not having to worry about potential extra charges which I had to do in my last visit that can turn out to be a deal breaker.

XXL
01-03-16, 20:34
I think that FKKs are the only mongering establishments where you can be asked to pay extra for COB, FIP, DATY, DFK and AR.Actually in Germany the basic price or short time doesn't include all those things although some girls may choose to include them.

Sirioja
01-03-16, 20:50
DFK and DATY are only sold for extra at GT, but some German gang girls were fired. No extra for DFK, nor DATY and many girls agree for only 30 mn rooms, some for 1 hour room. Easy clients pay many extras, not all clients, and not sure they even get same services.

Hessen Bub
01-03-16, 22:30
Maybe in theory but even that is doubtful in consideration of the self-employment of the club girls. And reality at the Frankfurt big5 clubs is different. Maybe 50% of all girls at these clubs provide DFK or DATY or BL or or or only for extra sometimes long time booking is enough.

Standard is suck & fuck and that's it.Differentiate between DFK and DATY in a 30 min session: I've only been asked once or twice in 12+ years in FKK to pay extra for DATY. Less than 5% of the girls asked for extra money for DFK (let's exclude Palace here). There's girls not offering these extras at all. Self employed or not. Or maybe it's just my personal experience.

HB.

GlobalPunter
01-03-16, 23:35
During my last visit I noticed that some of the girls refused kissing in 30 mins sessions. A 1 hour session will have all inclusive. My honest observation is that regardless of.

Duration some girls will allow kissing. On my last visit to Mainhattan a girls I sessioned with for €100 an hour requested for an extra €50 even though I took her for an hour so.

Sometimes its just down to greed or the girls seeking for an easy prey as most customers will pay more for a better session.

Shark16
01-04-16, 02:53
You can't force girls to allow DATY, kissing, fingering etc.You are twisting my words a little. I was not talking about forcing the girls to anything; merely what we should consider as "club standard" (I. E. what services we should consider normally provided by the girls at the FKK Clubs). A girl can refuse you any service she wants, and that includes not going with you at all. That is how it should/must be. But it does not mean that refusing services like DATY is normal or that she has any right to charge extras for services other than CIM / Anal (and at Palace also COB). A recent discussion with the Palace front desk confirmed the girls are not permitted to charge for other extras, though I am fully aware this won't prevent girls from trying to scam / blackmail guys.

I have never been refused or been asked for extra payment of BBBJ / DATY at the FKK clubs (apart from at Palace). Thus I am astonished to learn the various experiences here.

I admit it is harder to get DFK in a 30 mnts session nowadays (not so much at World). I am a 60 mnts guy though (by my own choice), thus kissing in some kind of form are usually provided by the vast majority of girls (LFK or DFK). I have never been asked to pay extra for the service itself (only for the time).

My conclusion remains the same: It pays to expect to be treated properly and not be a pushover and paying for a bunch of services that normally are free. What's next? Extra for holding hands? LOL.

Sirioja
01-04-16, 08:15
Never been said about problem for DATY, out of what I heard at GT, but I always say to girls I need to train a lot to improve, some Oase girls agree for kissing, without extra, but for 1 hour room, which is my shortest duration when I enjoy. Top GFE kisser like Tatiana or Ina certainly provide only for 30 mn. At Sharks or World or LR, many girls provide DFK and DATY for 30 mn room, without extra.

Hessen Bub
01-04-16, 09:08
Extra for holding hands? LOL.Holding hands with a WG? You pervert pig. LOL.

HB.

Shark16
01-04-16, 11:59
I have never been asked to pay extra for the service itself (only for the time).It should read "apart from Palace" (on the subject of DFK in a 60 mnts session).

-S16.
The pervert (Thanks, HB!).

Syzygies
01-04-16, 14:06
I am not sure what the strict rule is, but the only time ever girls have attempted to charge me extra for DATY is at Palace, which is notorious for being a sharky place. It has never happened anywhere else, I agree with you that the girls have the right not to allow it and they either allow it or not, but no girl outside of palace has ever tried to charge me for it.

Is it really a chargeable item?Agreed. Palace is only place I experienced a girl trying to charge extra for DATY that I can recall. Also experienced girls at Palace wanting extra for fingers.

Extra for kissing is the more common one. I don't take that either. However why differentiate between different things. Girls are known to try ti charge extra for certain things that do not have a menu standard extra price. Lesbian show. Maybe that is in menu, I don't know.

Shark16 saying that they cannot charge extra for DATY or kissing, seems to be denying that these things go on sometimes, with newbie tourists being the main target.

Scamming on time is another well known problem. Obviously my regular girls don't try any of these things with me. Why [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) off a regular customer that is a good source of money?

Shark16
01-04-16, 14:43
Shark16 saying that they cannot charge extra for DATY or kissing, seems to be denying that these things go on sometimes, with newbie tourists being the main target.Nope. You still not get it? I am not denying the existance of scams / blackmailing. All I am saying is that charging of extra for DATY / kissing is NOT up to club standard service (as far as my experience goes). The standard (the normal experience) is that those services are indeed included in a session as normal services without any extra charge (you are only paying for the time), save for DFK, which unfortuneately is less common in a half hour session these days (but far from impossible).

Save for Palace girls, where it is common practice that girls try charging extra for anything that normally are included and rarely refused (DATY, kissing, more than two positions, massage, B2B, taking off bra, touching of hair, holding hands ...) despite the fact that the note on EVERY door in the private rooms and the front desk say that they cannot charge extra for anything other than Anal / CIM / COB.

Sirioja
01-04-16, 20:21
My conclusion remains the same: What's next? Extra for holding hands? LOL.Why not? Some pay prostitutes in brothel for time sitting in couch or for diner or to stay at the bar to drink, like Justina on World Christmas party, I don't think she stayed with her man all night at the bar for free, or maybe she was in love. I don't even remember how many diners I had in Paris with Russian escorts for free, sometimes I refuse in FKK when I don't want to go to room after, Beyonce Sharks or Larissa LR was really lovely for diner, like Raïssa. Cz had been on end of June.

Monger2012
01-05-16, 05:42
Hello all,

I finally have a chance coming up in March to visit Germany. My final destination is Berlin. But I plan to fly to Frankfurt checking out the city for couple days and.

Indulge the most popular FKK club in Germany FKK Oase for my last night in Frankfurt. But I have few questions for your experts.

Can I store my luggage safely and locked in the club while I enjoy the club overnight until 4 am? I plan to skip living in hotel for my last night in Frankfurt.

And get a taxi driving me straight to the Frankfurt (M) Hbf Stuttgarter Str trian station. Can I also get a taxi easily from the club at 4 am in the morning?

All your help will be appreciated. Thank you.

Akibono
01-05-16, 06:37
Nope. You still not get it? I am not denying the existance of scams / blackmailing. All I am saying is that charging of extra for DATY / kissing is NOT up to club standard service (as far as my experience goes). The standard (the normal experience) is that those services are indeed included in a session as normal services without any extra charge (you are only paying for the time), save for DFK, which unfortuneately is less common in a half hour session these days (but far from impossible).

Save for Palace girls, where it is common practice that girls try charging extra for anything that normally are included and rarely refused (DATY, kissing, more than two positions, massage, B2B, taking off bra, touching of hair, holding hands ...) despite the fact that the note on EVERY door in the private rooms and the front desk say that they cannot charge extra for anything other than Anal / CIM / COB.For those who choose to tip for basic services, I suggest you visit Amsterdam where many girls will charge for just about everything--even taking off their top. They are just like the airlines which charges for every little "service" they provide.

Hessen Bub
01-05-16, 08:35
Why not? Some pay prostitutes in brothel for time sitting in couch or for diner or to stay at the bar to drink, like Justina on World Christmas party, Why not? Because we were talking about "paying extra". Sure you can pay a girl to hold her hand or to stay with you at the bar, but that will cost you 50 EUR /30 min and no extra charge.

HB.

Sirioja
01-05-16, 08:58
Why not? Because we were talking about "paying extra". Sure you can pay a girl to hold her hand or to stay with you at the bar, but that will cost you 50 EUR /30 min and no extra charge.

HB.I can pay extra for special sexual service but I will never pay anything for diner, nor sitting in couch with a girl holding her hand, nor staying at the bar drinking with her. I don t need WG out of room, even I have sometimes very pleasant time with some, out of room, but for free. I pay only for time in room and DATY or DFK can t be extra, out of Atmos for DFK, but I don t go often enough to change services in Hamburg.

Pistons
01-05-16, 09:19
Agreed. Palace is only place I experienced a girl trying to charge extra for DATY that I can recall. Also experienced girls at Palace wanting extra for fingers.

Extra for kissing is the more common one. I don't take that either. However why differentiate between different things. Girls are known to try ti charge extra for certain things that do not have a menu standard extra price. Lesbian show. Maybe that is in menu, I don't know.

Shark16 saying that they cannot charge extra for DATY or kissing, seems to be denying that these things go on sometimes, with newbie tourists being the main target.

Scamming on time is another well known problem. Obviously my regular girls don't try any of these things with me. Why off a regular customer that is a good source of money?Paying extra for DATY is such a joke really. I once did a DATY at one girl at Artemis, and she kept asking me to continue. After maybe 15-20 minutes she looked at her watch and said, now it is only 5 minutes left, but please let me cum first. Yes, you can imagine the LOL I got in my head at that time. I told her "NO! This is something I do for you! It is NOT like it stimulates me by any means! If you want me to go on, then I don't pay for overextending!" Went over to fuck her for 10 minutes and left just as time was over. These girls can get so rediculous sometimes.

You pretty much want to hang out all the girls who try to bullshit you like this to all the guys you meet.

Exodus8
01-05-16, 11:43
For those who choose to tip for basic services, I suggest you visit Amsterdam where many girls will charge for just about everything--even taking off their top. They are just like the airlines which charges for every little "service" they provide.The aviation industry copied their business model due to its success, LOL.

The majority of windowgirls are superhot since its their only appeal however most are wolf in disguise, hehe.

PussyLiccker
01-05-16, 15:00
Paying extra for DATY is such a joke really. I once did a DATY at one girl at Artemis, and she kept asking me to continue. After maybe 15-20 minutes she looked at her watch and said, now it is only 5 minutes left, but please let me cum first. Yes, you can imagine the LOL I got in my head at that time. I told her "NO! This is something I do for you! It is NOT like it stimulates me by any means! If you want me to go on, then I don't pay for overextending!" Went over to fuck her for 10 minutes and left just as time was over. These girls can get so rediculous sometimes.

You pretty much want to hang out all the girls who try to bullshit you like this to all the guys you meet.The force is too strong with you Pistons. Didn't fall for the mind tricks! Haha.

FiddyCent
01-05-16, 15:14
Paying extra for DATY is such a joke really. I once did a DATY at one girl at Artemis, and she kept asking me to continue. After maybe 15-20 minutes she looked at her watch and said, now it is only 5 minutes left, but please let me cum first. Yes, you can imagine the LOL I got in my head at that time. I told her "NO! This is something I do for you! It is NOT like it stimulates me by any means! If you want me to go on, then I don't pay for overextending!" Went over to fuck her for 10 minutes and left just as time was over. These girls can get so rediculous sometimes.

You pretty much want to hang out all the girls who try to bullshit you like this to all the guys you meet.Hi Pistons.

I probably would have taken her to orgasm by inserting fingers a giving her the finger bang of her life. If she was that close to orgasm, I would like to see it through. If you see the results of orgasm, then take her for another 30 minutes. Of course, if she says no, then end the session there.

FiddyCent.

HornBoy98
01-05-16, 23:54
Hello all,

I finally have a chance coming up in March to visit Germany. My final destination is Berlin. But I plan to fly to Frankfurt checking out the city for couple days and.

Indulge the most popular FKK club in Germany FKK Oase for my last night in Frankfurt. But I have few questions for your experts.

Can I store my luggage safely and locked in the club while I enjoy the club overnight until 4 am? I plan to skip living in hotel for my last night in Frankfurt.

And get a taxi driving me straight to the Frankfurt (M) Hbf Stuttgarter Str trian station. Can I also get a taxi easily from the club at 4 am in the morning?

All your help will be appreciated. Thank you.Never been and hoping to drop by the place soon but here is what I gathered from the various posts that may help.

- They have a small locker for valuables (wallet, phone, passport, etc) and larger bags / suitcases can be stored behind the receptionist area. I also read that large lockers are available but not sure how large they are. Someone suggested renting and storing larger items at the airport lockers before you head to the club.

- The club can call you a taxi when you feel like leaving.

- The club closes either at 4 am or 5 am depending on day and you can stay until that time.

Monger2012
01-06-16, 06:28
Okay guys. Thank you for helping the newbie out planning my first trip. I am wondering what best time period and day of the week to get the most selection of girls (I. E. Best girls to clients ratio)?

Pistons
01-06-16, 08:29
There is usually a taxi waiting just outside the entrance too. No need to call for it.

GlobalPunter
01-06-16, 14:47
The clubs normally have a storage area for luggage. During my past visits to Frankfurt FKK it's never been an issue. Also there's cabs outside the clubs or the club can call one for you. In addition to cabs outside I also downloaded the my taxi app on my phone it's similar to uber if you prefer booking the cab on your own.

Rocher84
01-06-16, 16:58
Hi all,

Did someone see Carla at Oase lately? I mean the one from Romania, very long black hair and natural breast.

Thanks!

Syzygies
01-09-16, 11:49
Okay guys. Thank you for helping the newbie out planning my first trip. I am wondering what best time period and day of the week to get the most selection of girls (I. E. Best girls to clients ratio)?What youbrally want is rhe most possible. Girls ro choose from. I mean if there are 10 girls and only 2 giys, tje ratio os grat, but line up is still. Too limited, unless get very lucky with which girls are there.

My view is Friday and Satutfay are best days with wed good and Sunday OK. Best times are between 5 pm and 10 pm when both shifts are present. I like to arrive beforw 5 pm, e. G. 4 pm so can see the late shift arriving. I tend to arrive earlier still if I don't have to work? But 4 pm is my recommendation.

Ilink
01-09-16, 22:13
A low numbers of ladies and gents and from 1 to about 6 pm maybe only about 30 max gents and few more ladies. I was surprised to see Polish Isabella in jeans and flat shoes. It turns out that she has given up as a WG and now runs the beauty parlour in the club. I am sure she will be sadly missed by many including myself. I observed a number of Asian guys getting their nails manicured in the room. I thought men never go to these beauty parlors but it may be offering them a substitute if Isabella is filing their nails. I had a session with Larissa (R) . I went with her a few years ago but abandoned her as she said she would only allow despite allowing DATYbefore without extra payment. This time allowed it but she is the old pro who will try and minimise her effort and maximise her income. Though I like her face and figure I will leave her for an extra few years. Then went with May a Philippina.

Girl who works part time and is on a study / scholrship. She is not working long and is not very experienced but is a nice girl with pleasant personality with good English. Then went with Patricia (R) who said she worked at Globe but I doubt it as room experience was only average. Hi Point was Elizabeth (CZ) who had returned from holidays. She says that she will be only working 2 days per week and these can be any two days so it is a lottery to hook up with her.

Banana Boi
01-11-16, 02:20
Polish Isabella in jeans and flat shoes. It turns out that she has given up as a WG and now runs the beauty parlour in the club. Sad news for us for sure. Good for her though. I'll have the nicest nails in Germany with my daily visits.

Syzygies
01-11-16, 02:34
A low numbers of ladies and gents and from 1 to about 6 pm maybe only about 30 max gents and few more ladies. I was surprised to see Polish Isabella in jeans and flat shoes. It turns out that she has given up as a WG and now runs the beauty parlour in the club. I am sure she will be sadly missed by many including myself. I observed a number of Asian guys getting their nails manicured in the room. I thought men never go to these beauty parlors but it may be offering them a substitute if Isabella is filing their nails. I had a session with Larissa (R) . I went with her a few years ago but abandoned her as she said she would only allow despite allowing DATYbefore without extra payment. This time allowed it but she is the old pro who will try and minimise her effort and maximise her income. Though I like her face and figure I will leave her for an extra few years. Then went with May a Philippina.

Girl who works part time and is on a study / scholrship. She is not working long and is not very experienced but is a nice girl with pleasant personality with good English. Then went with Patricia (R) who said she worked at Globe but I doubt it as room experience was only average. Hi Point was Elizabeth (CZ) who had returned from holidays. She says that she will be only working 2 days per week and these can be any two days so it is a lottery to hook up with her.My buddy regular LH has now lost one of his two FKK wives in Isabella. Don't know how he will cope.

Are you sure Philippina May is not Thai May, very short? She has been missing for quite a while. If its a new girl, having name May will be confusing.

Ararat
01-11-16, 06:25
The new Asian girl is not the former May. I have also sessioned with her and was told Phillippines.

Pistons
01-11-16, 06:30
I also posted about this new May a few pages back when she was on her first week. Deffinately philipino and not thai. If you know asians, you can tell the difference there. She is very sweet and studies german by the way.

Sirioja
01-11-16, 12:17
As Elisabet. Cz is not only very friendly, but also not a newbie, why would she pay more than 100 for 1 meal and an empty club for business, so Friday seem to be a good day to meet her there. Also fun and honest woman, different from Romanian gang there.

Syzygies
01-13-16, 01:39
I also posted about this new May a few pages back when she was on her first week. Deffinately philipino and not thai. If you know asians, you can tell the difference there. She is very sweet and studies german by the way.I know Asians very well.

Thanks. Maybe she will take over the former May's customers. I can often detect a hint of Spanish blood look of Philipinas, and they speak English with a quite different accent. However as I can speak Thai and a few phrases in Tagalog (and other Asian languages), its no problem to detect the nationality for certain. Not that it matters that much.

Sorry about my atrocious typing recently. Perhaps still easier to understand than some other posts. LOL

McAdonis
01-13-16, 08:48
I can often detect a hint of Spanish blood look of Philipinas"Another myth that some Filipinos believe is that having a Spanish surname means having some Spanish ancestry. They assume, and in some cases they even claim, that one of their great-great grandmothers married a Spaniard, or came to have children from a Spaniard through some sordid incident. The truth of the matter is that for most of the Spanish era, there were very few Spaniards in the Philippines. In most provincial towns, the only Spaniard was the local friar. A 2001 Stanford University study showed a slightly higher percentage of Filipinos carrying European genetic material (3.6%) , but the sample size was only 28 people, which meant that only one of the 28 had any European ancestry. Also, the samples were all taken from around Manila where the mestiso population is concentrated. The reason that so many Filipinos have Hispanic last names is mainly because their ancestors changed their names when they became Catholics or when they had to choose a surname for Governor Clavera's civil register in 1849. ".

http://www.pilipino-express.com/history-a-culture/in-other-words/895-claverias-catalogue.html

Rajat1
01-13-16, 18:02
Does Oase have any special events or nights in weekdays or weekends?

UShobbyist
01-13-16, 22:23
Does Oase have any special events or nights in weekdays or weekends?Every Thursday is lingerie day in FKK Oase. AFAIK, The 70 euros entry fee did NOT change for any weekdays or any weekends in the entire year of 2015.

Syzygies
01-14-16, 06:37
"Another myth that some Filipinos believe is that having a Spanish surname means having some Spanish ancestry. They assume, and in some cases they even claim, that one of their great-great grandmothers married a Spaniard, or came to have children from a Spaniard through some sordid incident. The truth of the matter is that for most of the Spanish era, there were very few Spaniards in the Philippines. In most provincial towns, the only Spaniard was the local friar. A 2001 Stanford University study showed a slightly higher percentage of Filipinos carrying European genetic material (3.6%) , but the sample size was only 28 people, which meant that only one of the 28 had any European ancestry. Also, the samples were all taken from around Manila where the mestiso population is concentrated. The reason that so many Filipinos have Hispanic last names is mainly because their ancestors changed their names when they became Catholics or when they had to choose a surname for Governor Clavera's civil register in 1849. ".

http://www.pilipino-express.com/history-a-culture/in-other-words/895-claverias-catalogue.htmlOkay Thanks, although a survey of 28 is somewhat laughable for stats (different Islands - different results likely). I must have exaggerated significantly. I have never been to the Philippines, so the people I met were OS. My ex Filipina GF surname was Zapata or something similar to that. She looked slightly Spanish to my eye, in comparison to Thai looks. However it could be that this special Filipina look has nothing to do with Spanish ancestry and the reason is something else. Still means that I can guess Filipinas are not Thai some of the time, while others look very similar to Thai (probably depends on which Island). Filipine looks are closer to Indonesian looks, in my view. Geographically closer to Indonesia as well. Need to hear them speak to make a reliable guess, though. Thai accent is completely different. When people look at the different looks of Philippines people, I guess we assume that Spanish blood had an influence, even if in fact it did not. It's just looking for an explanation.

Here is a pic of a singer who is supposed to have mixed ancestry: Filipine, Spanish and French. My ex Filipina GF looked quite similar to the first picture. Its not a typical Thai look.

Typically Philippine girls have a bit more body hair than Thais, arms, legs, upper lip, pussy area, in my experience, on average, although varies a lot. It's just relative thing.

Pistons
01-14-16, 08:54
I believe those with the most spanish blood lives in Samar. If you go further south to Davao there are more chinese intermingled. Manilla is just a mix of all the philippinos. And the rest of the archiepelago is by far mostly indigenous.

Akibono
01-15-16, 03:20
Okay Thanks, although a survey of 28 is somewhat laughable for stats (different Islands - different results likely). I must have exaggerated significantly. I have never been to the Philippines, so the people I met were OS. My ex Filipina GF surname was Zapata or something similar to that. She looked slightly Spanish to my eye, in comparison to Thai looks. However it could be that this special Filipina look has nothing to do with Spanish ancestry and the reason is something else. Still means that I can guess Filipinas are not Thai some of the time, while others look very similar to Thai (probably depends on which Island). Filipine looks are closer to Indonesian looks, in my view. Geographically closer to Indonesia as well. Need to hear them speak to make a reliable guess, though. Thai accent is completely different. When people look at the different looks of Philippines people, I guess we assume that Spanish blood had an influence, even if in fact it did not. It's just looking for an explanation.

Here is a pic of a singer who is supposed to have mixed ancestry: Filipine, Spanish and French. My ex Filipina GF looked quite similar to the first picture. Its not a typical Thai look.

Typically Philippine girls have a bit more body hair than Thais, arms, legs, upper lip, pussy area, in my experience, on average, although varies a lot. It's just relative thing.Filipinos are not Asian, they are Polynesian. That is why they are often put into the category Asian / Pacific Islander.

Syzygies
01-17-16, 02:01
Filipinos are not Asian, they are Polynesian. That is why they are often put into the category Asian / Pacific Islander.Ha Ha. That is not likely to be the reason at all. The islands are located in the Pacific, but they are Filipinos are generally classified as South East Asian. The people migrated there though history from the mainland (SE Asia). Far too simplistic to say Polynesian and not Asian.

There are from a mixed race ancestry with many different ethnic groups. Malayo-Polynesian is the major ethnic group (not the same as Polynesian). "Polynesians" are Māori, Native Hawaiians, Samoans, etc. The Filipino people do not originate from those far away Polynesian Islands, and often look far more like Thais, Malaysians, Indonesians, etc.

PussyLiccker
01-17-16, 02:59
Yup, that's what the wiki says. East Asian, South East Asians are just classifications based on location. Origination is something different all together. Drifting, mixing, whatever have you.

What current theory is the migration of Austronesian people to South East Asia which Filipinos are subset of including Polynesians. But, this is all Archaeological stuff.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filipinos

Man, these threads are turning into ethnic studies/economics. Turning academic.

Banana Boi
01-17-16, 03:23
Man, these threads are turning into ethnic studies/economics. Turning academic.Every thread seems to be turning into this with one person blah blah blah that they know more than the next person.

All I care about is the girls. Speaking of which, when is Syzy coming back to town for a lineup list update?

London Traveller
01-17-16, 14:05
Every thread seems to be turning into this with one person blah blah blah that they know more than the next person.

All I care about is the girls. Speaking of which, when is Syzy coming back to town for a lineup list update?You are right, there is hardly anything about the girls anymore. However, Syzy's lists, although impressively long, are also very inaccurate and don't help at all.

Pistons
01-17-16, 18:37
You are right, there is hardly anything about the girls anymore. However, Syzy's lists, although impressively long, are also very inaccurate and don't help at all.I have found them to be very accurate. But most girls have 1-3 days off during a week, and some even just work 1 or 2 days in the weekends. So Syzy's list might be correct only for the day he was there. Still it gives an indication that the girls are in the area.

I agree with BB, and sorry if I have added to that. Hope the thread gets back on track...

Speaking of the lineup list though, if would be great if more people tried to write lists of girls when spot at the FKK's as well. To me the reports are less important than the mentioning of names available...

ExpatLover
01-17-16, 18:46
I have found them to be very accurate. But most girls have 1-3 days off during a week, and some even just work 1 or 2 days in the weekends. So Syzy's list might be correct only for the day he was there. Still it gives an indication that the girls are in the area.

I agree with BB, and sorry if I have added to that. Hope the thread gets back on track...

Speaking of the lineup list though, if would be great if more people tried to write lists of girls when spot at the FKK's as well. To me the reports are less important than the mentioning of names available...That is why many girls move from world to Oase far more flexible agenda. Very difficult to give a exact list of the present girls we are not a police officer and some girl change or have the same name. Going to FKK is like going fishing there must be a part of uncertainty.

BigBad
01-17-16, 19:53
Hi all. I will be back in Hessen area for the first time in a year. I'll be visiting Oase again of course. A lot of my sessions will consist of BJ or HJ as it is difficult for me to finish with condom and of course BBFS is not something I would even try for.

One exception for me is Carla (tiny one who used to paint stars on her face. I know she no longer does this). I wondered if anyone ha led recommendations for any other girls that have a so-called grip like Carla does. I've heard others mention Sabina with pulsing pussy. Is she similar to Carla in this regard? Any other girls from experience like this?

M.

Pistons
01-17-16, 22:51
BigBad: Maybe Laura.

Sirioja
01-18-16, 01:21
You are right, there is hardly anything about the girls anymore. However, Syzy's lists, although impressively long, are also very inaccurate and don't help at all.Easier to criticize than to give informations. Even don't always agree, but at least, he gives informations on this forum for those who want to visit same clubs, when some others post a lot, but are not able to write girls there or not. He also gives informations about girls he meets, according to his tastes.

Monger2012
01-18-16, 04:55
Hello all,

I will be arriving in Frankfurt on St. Patrick's day March 17. I am wondering if there is special party going on St. Patrick's day in FKK Oase?

Or is it bad idea to go to Oase on St. Patrick's day? I could wait until the next day if the number of girl selection is better.

Also, what is the cheapest and safest way to go to FKK Oase from Frankfurt Central Station?

Thank for all your help.

Syzygies
01-18-16, 08:17
You are right, there is hardly anything about the girls anymore. However, Syzy's lists, although impressively long, are also very inaccurate and don't help at all.Don't help what?

I always admitted that errors would creep in, with occasional misidentification of less well known girls (I tried to recheck girl's names if I was not sure), not so much for very well known girls. If they were of no use to you, you did not need to take any notice of them. Hard to avoid girls giving alternate or fake names, and I never claimed to be able to spell names perfectly.

I find lists by others to be the most useful thing to me, and assume others looking for particular girls could also find it useful. They were never intended to help identify girls. The assumption was that the reader would know the girl already and want to know if she had returned from holidays, etc.

I never look for particular girls, if I don't know who they are already. However if I meet a girl that appeals and I have read really good things about her, that can be a help for me.

Next visit, I won't know a fair percentage of girls, so won't be able to do much anyway.

Syzygies
01-18-16, 08:19
Hi all. I will be back in Hessen area for the first time in a year. I'll be visiting Oase again of course. A lot of my sessions will consist of BJ or HJ as it is difficult for me to finish with condom and of course BBFS is not something I would even try for.

One exception for me is Carla (tiny one who used to paint stars on her face. I know she no longer does this). I wondered if anyone ha led recommendations for any other girls that have a so-called grip like Carla does. I've heard others mention Sabina with pulsing pussy. Is she similar to Carla in this regard? Any other girls from experience like this?

M.Sabina moved to Sharks. New name Catalina.

Syzygies
01-18-16, 08:29
Every thread seems to be turning into this with one person blah blah blah that they know more than the next person.
Yes would be great if we could have more girl reviews, and less other waffle. I mean useful info is rather scarce these days.

Wassab
01-18-16, 09:49
Has anyone seen Jill at Oase lately? Does she still work weekday in the morning shift?

Tuber19
01-19-16, 04:38
I was at Oase Sunday 17.

The Club was quite, lots of girls sitting alone. Few guys in the Club. Line up was OK.

I had 2 sessions, 1st was normal. LFK and nothing spacial. She was nice and cute but that's all, her name was Anka.

2nd was great with Aida. She is short and had small bobs, her service was great, definitely worth the 100 E /60 min.

GlobalPunter
01-19-16, 11:54
Hello all,

I will be arriving in Frankfurt on St. Patrick's day March 17. I am wondering if there is special party going on St. Patrick's day in FKK Oase?

Or is it bad idea to go to Oase on St. Patrick's day? I could wait until the next day if the number of girl selection is better.

Also, what is the cheapest and safest way to go to FKK Oase from Frankfurt Central Station?

Thank for all your help.Take the S5 from Frankfurt Main Station to Friedrichsdorf then taxi to Oase. For my last visit I stayed at Mecure Friedrichsdorf for the night as I find it cheaper than traveling back to Frankfurt. Also I might be corrected but taxi is cheaper from Friedrichsdorf as oppose to Bad Hamburg Station. As regards to St Patrick's Day someone else can help.

Ilink
01-19-16, 17:49
Hello all,

Thank for all your help.Go on St Patricks Day as all the Girls will have their Pussy dyed green and if they have any pubic hair it will be shaped like a shamrock. Mauro will have the girls primed to greet you with "the top of the morning to you " if you say you are Irish. On a more sober note most of the girls never heard of Dracula never mind St Patrick.

Abox79
01-19-16, 20:03

M.The girls and Oase probably won't have a clue who St Patrick is. As for travel a previous person replied correctly. It's the S5 from the main station, runs every 20 ins or so. You have to go down the stairs that run off the main concourse to another set of platforms. The S5 usually leaves from the platform on the far right. It takes about 30 minutes but seems like three hours when you know there's pussy waiting for you.

Ableyone
01-19-16, 23:01
As regards to St Patrick's Day someone else can help.St Patrick's day falls on a Thursday this year, which could be reason enough to avoid Oase on this day.

Vito Corleone
01-20-16, 10:42
Has anyone seen Jill at Oase lately? Does she still work weekday in the morning shift?She's on vacation till mid February.

Pistons
01-20-16, 18:00
I don't think most of the world cares about StPatrick even if they have vaguely heard about him. As if some local priest in Dijbouti was of any interest to a farm girl in Kyrgyzstan. Go figure!
(to me as well St Patrick is a nobody I don't even care to google about. And I google all sorts of things. so thats how uninteresting that guy is)

Dracula on the other hand is well known, but most romanians seems ignorant as to the real history regarding the famous old count.

Delta Indigo
01-20-16, 18:12
I recently went to Sharks and heard some negative things about Oase from other customers.

So I am asking this question again, if you have a standard session at Oase, BBBJ, CFS, DATY and DFK (if the girl does it) and the girl doesn't indicate any of the is extra and you don't agree a price beforehand, will the girl ever ask for more than 50 Euros?

I heard that quite a few girls do and moreover the front desk will not back you up and in the words of another client "Mauro doesn't say anything about this. ".

Is this true, I heard of guys being charged 100's for standard services. This hasn't even happened to me at palace, so I am wondering how true tho is.

Hessen Bub
01-20-16, 18:14
If she does, don't pay her, take her to the front desk and I am 100% sure that you will pay 50 EUR.

HB.

BigBad
01-21-16, 00:01
I have heard that Andrea (one who wears blue jean shorts) is no longer at Oase. Is this true? If so does anyone know where she went. Does anyone know if Beatrice is also still at Oase? I saw a Beatrice from Oase mentioned of the Sharks thread so didn't know if this was the same one.

Sirioja
01-21-16, 07:00
Beatrice moved to Sharks because she was too hungry at Oase and need free foods. You mean Andrea, ex Emma World?

PussyLiccker
01-21-16, 07:01
Is this true, I heard of guys being charged 100's for standard services. This hasn't even happened to me at palace, so I am wondering how true tho is.100's?! It's only likely somebody got scammed for not knowing the price. It will always be 50 until pricing ever do change. Only couple instance I've seen. One girl talking to an Asian man talking about 300 Euros for all this. Dunno what was included. Another, again, had to do with an Asian man. There was an uproar, and supposedly the Asian owed a girl 500. This was likely due to communication didn't go right, and he got all the extras added into his tab.

Syzygies
01-22-16, 03:06
You mean Andrea, ex Emma World?No he doesn't. Andrea with the "jeans" material is a different one.

BigBad
01-22-16, 10:27
No he doesn't. Andrea with the "jeans" material is a different one.Syzergies is correct. Andrea with the jeans material is different. She also had a piercing in her lip and has long blonde / brown hair.

Pistons
01-22-16, 18:22
The young Andre (a?) is still around at oase. No idea if she wears jeans material though. New hairstyle, so you might have thought it was a different girl, haha :p

Sirioja
01-22-16, 18:44
The young Andre (a?) is still around at oase. No idea if she wears jeans material though. New hairstyle, so you might have thought it was a different girl, haha :pAndre is small brunette. Seems several Andre / Andrea at Oase, easier when only 1 girl per name.

Pistons
01-23-16, 05:16
Andre is small brunette.And to make the confusion complete, she is not a brunette anymore. But yes, seems we're discussing 3 different girls (except for me and Sirioja)

Sirioja
01-23-16, 06:52
And to make the confusion complete, she is not a brunette anymore. But yes, seems we're discussing 3 different girls (except for me and Sirioja)How is small Andre now? Maybe Andrea, Bigbad was asking about, has blue eyes like a Siberian husky dog. I try to remember her, because I don t go often at Oase now. Also Andrea ex Emma World, one of my first regulars at World, but it was finished before she moved, nevertheless she was a friendly GFE at this time.

Ararat
01-23-16, 06:58
Andre is small brunette. Seems several Andre / Andrea at Oase, easier when only 1 girl per name.Andreea is common Romanian name.

BigBad
01-23-16, 16:52
And to make the confusion complete, she is not a brunette anymore. But yes, seems we're discussing 3 different girls (except for me and Sirioja)I was at Oase last night. I found out the Andrea I meant that Syz had also mentioned was kicked out of the club. It seems she was getting aggressive with some of the Asian customers and was asked to leave and has not been allowed to come back at least for a while.

This was my first visit to Oase in 1 year. It was not so crowded for a Friday night. The girls seem to not be happy with business at the moment. I found the LU was not as good as I remember. There are a lot of new girls and many are not attractive. They seem to be quite aggressive as well. I can see if you had never been to the club it would not be good. That being said there were still some definite attractive girls. The few regulars I tend to session with were there so I spent all night with them as I didn't feel like risking poor service with someone knew.

I talked with some other guys and many mentioned Sharks as well. I may have to detour one night from normal routine to make a Sharks visit.

Pistons
01-23-16, 20:11
Maybe Andrea, Bigbad was asking about, has blue eyes like a Siberian husky dog.Nice connotations you make there; p.

How is small Andre now?

Blond top / pink bottom.

Member #4581
01-23-16, 21:04
Wow, Oase girl kicked out by the management for being aggressive with Asian customer! Amazing.

Hessen Bub
01-23-16, 23:05
Wow, Oase girl kicked out by the management for being aggressive with Asian customer! Amazing.There's been several others kicked out for the same reason.

HB.

PChew
01-24-16, 01:17
This was my first visit to Oase in 1 year. It was not so crowded for a Friday night. The girls seem to not be happy with business at the moment. I found the LU was not as good as I remember. There are a lot of new girls and many are not attractive. They seem to be quite aggressive as well. I can see if you had never been to the club it would not be good. That being said there were still some definite attractive girls. The few regulars I tend to session with were there so I spent all night with them as I didn't feel like risking poor service with someone knew.

I talked with some other guys and many mentioned Sharks as well.Pretty much the same reasons that I deserted Oase since Nov last year.

PussyLiccker
01-24-16, 01:26
I feel like my visit to Oase in Automech 2014 fall was pure luck(good attendance should be expected on those times). Some of those girls started to gather up at Oase thoughout the year, and part of the girls I went with were ex-Sharks, World (or came from there). And of course there were maybe a few around that showed up from a club unknown. Like the pretty self proclaimed gypsy girl I've met.

That night I want with whopping 8 girls, and I talked to a gentle man that told me he goes with 8 girls per visit to Oase, a tourist. Hey, we had something in common that one night. LOL.

IAA 2015 was just much more packed(supposedly 1hr wait for rooms), but noticeably similar LU as the year prior, so I gave up and left. Headed to Mainhattan, and found Sarah (currently Francesca, Sharks). Don't think I will do such busy times ever again.

Also, during IAA, you see a few girls that move around to different clubs(Palace, Mainhattan), which explains some girls that showed up to Oase Automech 2014.

UltraHappy
01-24-16, 05:15
I am rather confused by all the Andrea references. The notes below say that one of the Andrea's was kicked out of Oase.

Looking at Syz's list, I see that one of the Andrea's is described as follows: Andrea (Rom ex. MH), slim blonde (with black streaks), strip of jeans material, lower lip piercing, be- cups, tat above left ankle.

Is that the Andrea who was kicked out, or was it another Andrea who was kicked out?

PussyLiccker
01-24-16, 06:10
What is this aggressiveness that got girls to get kicked out for? Something grown ass men can't handle? Or is there more too it? I would agree that as a tourist some girls that I'm not interested in can't take the hint would be annoying, but nothing more than that.

Is the club taking these complaints serious due to high percentage of Asians? If the club is taking such matters in such serious manner, there must be something that I'm missing here, and of course Asians would make up a good part of their business for the management to take concern of the matter.

Anybody know the percentage of Asians that attend Oase? Any estimation?

Pistons
01-24-16, 06:15
I think the management might rather look at the trend than the numbers, and the trend goes towards more and more asian tourists.

PussyLiccker
01-24-16, 06:25
I do see groups of them show up on visits. I guess it mirrors white folks that like to go to Thailand for punting, and conversely Asians that like to head to Europe for the white girls.

I guess trend would rise as Asian tell each other, and more of them become aware of the hidden treasure in Burgholzhausen.

Pistons, I see your point. So, if the trend is rising, want it to keep rising as they see potential of much larger business with a rather large concentration of Asians coming to the club. So, they got to keep a good reputation.

Also, perhaps there is something else that got them kicked out rather than just aggression?

BigBad
01-24-16, 06:34
I am rather confused by all the Andrea references. The notes below say that one of the Andrea's was kicked out of Oase.

Looking at Syz's list, I see that one of the Andrea's is described as follows: Andrea (Rom ex. MH), slim blonde (with black streaks), strip of jeans material, lower lip piercing, be- cups, tat above left ankle.

Is that the Andrea who was kicked out, or was it another Andrea who was kicked out?Yes that's the one.

Member #4581
01-24-16, 07:09
People have been saying for a long time Oase girls are aggressive and particularly so towards Asian customers, but this was the first I heard of a specific girl being kicked out. Must have been pretty egregious to be kicked out. HB says it happened a lot, but I did not read about them here.

Asia is a massive continent. Any idea if the Asians who come to Oase are Japanese, Koreans, Chinese, etc? Or, are they equally distributed? Perhaps the issue is that they come in organized tours. Did not people write here that Mauro has somehow hooked with tour groups to get the Asian customers, by the bus loads? If so, scamming girls pose a problem, because reputation spreads. If the customers were dispersed and came individually, then one girl scamming one customer does not influence the decision of another customer to attend Oase or not. But if they come in organized groups, stories of being scammed spread more easily, and can eventually depress attendance.

What is this aggressiveness that got girls to get kicked out for? Something grown ass men can't handle? Or is there more too it? I would agree that as a tourist some girls that I'm not interested in can't take the hint would be annoying, but nothing more than that.

Is the club taking these complaints serious due to high percentage of Asians? If the club is taking such matters in such serious manner, there must be something that I'm missing here, and of course Asians would make up a good part of their business for the management to take concern of the matter.

Anybody know the percentage of Asians that attend Oase? Any estimation?

PussyLiccker
01-24-16, 07:19
Yes, a big groups are large business to be had, and more of a concern for the reputation to spread among those numbers. As they come in clumps, much easier for a large number of them to be heard.

I think the same goes for girls that ask, are you with those guys? Or reports I hear about French groups that show, and goes one by one with a girl that a punter in the group spread the word that she provides good services.

So, sometimes I take it that girls ask whether one is in a group to find that out, and also girls would take interest in a group of punters for larger business to be had.

One time I session-ed with a girl, and later on for after sales, she would come to us while I was in a group, chatting with us. But, I think this happened because I went with this girl, and the guy I was talking to also went with her, and she saw the potential in us as a group if we happen to come back again, it would be multiple punters to go with her again. Also, could be that she thought I spread a good word to the guy I was sitting with.

So, for future reference, I wouldn't be surprised if Mauro tells the girls about the bigger groups. Losing a large client base is a way to get fired.

ExpatLover
01-24-16, 08:02
Yes, a big groups are large business to be had, and more of a concern for the reputation to spread among those numbers. As they come in clumps, much easier for a large number of them to be heard.

I think the same goes for girls that ask, are you with those guys? Or reports I hear about French groups that show, and goes one by one with a girl that a punter in the group spread the word that she provides good services.

So, sometimes I take it that girls ask whether one is in a group to find that out, and also girls would take interest in a group of punters for larger business to be had.

One time I session-ed with a girl, and later on for after sales, she would come to us while I was in a group, chatting with us. But, I think this happened because I went with this girl, and the guy I was talking to also went with her, and she saw the potential in us as a group if we happen to come back again, it would be multiple punters to go with her again. Also, could be that she thought I spread a good word to the guy I was sitting with.

So, for future reference, I wouldn't be surprised if Mauro tells the girls about the bigger groups. Losing a large client base is a way to get fired.Group of Asian men are welcome in most of the cases since many years, they pay often more than 50 euros and the girls earn money without being hurt (sorry but the reputation of Asian men is to have a average smaller dick), in most of the cases they will not create any troubles inside the clubs. As I repeat always the business for the girls is more challenged than never due to high competition from news clubs and internet.

Sirioja
01-24-16, 11:43
W girls say Asian are easy for size, not demanding and they pay often more than the rate. The girl only need to be blond, like Alina. Ro World, not even so pretty.

Spectacular
01-24-16, 14:05
What is this aggressiveness that got girls to get kicked out for? The only type of aggression I have experienced from blond Andrea with the jeans material was her being extremely insisting on a tip, even though she did not deliver a service worthy of a tip. However I would have preferred her to stay, so we could "educate" her to improve her attitude. I liked her body and looks. The club lacks blondes girls with little or no tattoos and natural breasts.

PussyLiccker
01-24-16, 19:44
I think the Asians in large groups is like what Jnpr points out, directly from those countries. There would be some communication issues if so happens they have poor English. I've seen a girl talking to an Asian man laying out the pricing talking slowly when discussing outside, so he can be coherent.

I think there are high percentage of Asians at Oase due to the type of looks that they generally go for. Likely cute GND types, blonds, and light skin, petite most often.

Regarding not that demanding, likely true, especially if they are new to the scene. Probably more passive as well, and don't create trouble like somebody has pointed out, although I have seen some crazy Asian men at Samya. LOL. Some girls likely take advantage of this passivism which is likely culturally derived, seeing push-overs. I have heard about Japanese that runs from the aggressive girls. LOL.

And when I observe, you see which girls that go well with Asian men, or has higher clientele concentration of them. Over time, likely end up going with them over others as well.

There was an Asian man I recall long ago who was really infactuated with a girl there, got really deep into her. He just liked her and would spend hours no matter what services was on the offer. I think this goes with some punters not Asian as well, due to whatever preference in girls/interaction. How highly charmed they are or the girl have the skills to charm the man really well.

SnakePlissken
01-24-16, 20:15
Hello guys,

Okay first things first, last Friday the 15th of January I visited Oase and at around 9 pm and while seated in the main lounge area, witnessed 2 Asian guys sitting by the bar talking to a blond girl who appeared to be doing whatever was possible to get a date with one of them. Suddenly one the Asian guys started to get angry and yelled at the girl to leave his friend alone and to walk away to which the Blondie replied by gesturing him to calm down and be polite. This whole charade went on for 3 minutes or so when the girl suddenly started to tell the Asian guy that if he wanted to relax he was better off going to his mother's house and by firmly showed him her middle finger.

At this point the Asian guy stood up and went straight towards the girls face in a very threatening, yours truly was ready to intervene since I thought for a second that he was going to actually hit her, but she stood firm and the Asian guy backed down and sat down while Blondie walked away insulting him.

Oase is no longer what it used to be, the place is totally out of control and the quality of the girls has tremendously declined, the customers are also not what they used to be, if you go there on a week-end you shall notice herds of young men screaming and being plain rude and the girls have developed that shark mentality which is very reminiscent of that hellhole Palace. Gone are the days of Steffis, Veronas, Olivia even Isabella the polish beauty is now working in the beauty shop, she was one of the last great providers. The place to be believe it or not is FKK Mainhattan where many former Oase girls have migrated and where I had a great experience the last 3 times I visited. I never thought that one day I would speak badly about Oase but like everything else in life, everything changes.

SP.

Carpe Viam
01-24-16, 21:17
The only type of aggression I have experienced from blond Andrea with the jeans material was her being extremely insisting on a tip, even though she did not deliver a service worthy of a tip. However I would have preferred her to stay, so we could "educate" her to improve her attitude. I liked her body and looks. The club lacks blondes girls with little or no tattoos and natural breasts.Andrea (no jeans when I saw) who I had one session last year was exactly as you described: extremely insisting on a tip without a service worthy of a tip. Finally I told to her:"Tip? For What? " LOL.

Less pretty, less sexy, but with Tatiana, it was easier to get good service on the couch and in the room for a minimal rate.

Pistons
01-24-16, 22:53
Asians do tend to see girls more like a meal than a person though. So even though they treat the girls nice mostly, it is only untill they have conquerred them. I met two crazy asians at palace two years ago who only did the girls at the cinema room there, allways ending the score with crazy chatter and the standard line 'ok, now move along! I hope I never see you again'. Then again, it was a flavor of humor involved even though I actually think they ment it too.

Strictly fun, and just a toy. No talking with the girls at all. As if they have any personality. Now I can see some girls might prefer that attitude, while others might not. Big generalization here, and mostly pointed towards asians living in asia just here on vacation, but western men do prefer some chatting with the girls too. Even though the talking is just plain dull. Haha.

PussyLiccker
01-25-16, 05:29
Lavinia: Now this one is not the same Lavinia I screwed last year, meaning Gloria's sister, but a cute 22 year old Rumanian gal who just seemed too cute not to at least partially sample. In the room I just plain told her that this being my first time with her, I would need to assess her talent before partaking a longer stay meaning we agreed on 50 Euros for standard 30 minutes service which she wholeheartedly accepted. She started to close mouth kiss me, meaning just sticking her lips against mine and periodically allowing our tongues to explore which ended being not that bad since she had a very strong cigarette breath and it was at times kind of difficult for me to closely sample the tobacco odor. Her Blow job was really good followed by some aggressive ball licking as she then proceeded to jump on top of me and strutting her beautiful and natural 22 year old body up and down my fully erect penis. Nothing to rave about but she definitely has potential so why not another try on my next visit.

Did Lavinia too, but that session was too rushed after another one, and she did upsell a bit too much. However, she is a stunner with a captivating dark angelic face. Perhaps for a different day.

Lavinia (Romania). Beautiful and excellent. Recommend highly.

From Syz list: * Lavinia (was Carla), light skin, black hair, pretty face, perfect you. T. Nose, v. Slim, A- cups, very naughty.

I think Pistons said Lavinia moved to Sharks. Is this her? I found her to be pretty and attractive at Sharks. I know there is a LT Lavinia that worked there long ago, and I thought it was her. Interesting is no upselling at Sharks. That is if's the same girl at Sharks, but the Lavinia at Sharks is blond.

As people can see, reports vary, and not wholy sure if there is more than one Lavina at the time they were reported. One report is more detailed over the others. But, I do trust Syz's list due to him being more of a specialist of the LU and his list should be concise.

Hessen Bub
01-25-16, 08:12
From Syz list: * Lavinia (was Carla), light skin, black hair, pretty face, perfect you. T. Nose, v. Slim, A- cups, very naughty.

I think Pistons said Lavinia moved to Sharks. Is this her? .Lavinia at Sharks was at World before, also blonde. She says she also worked at Oase, so probably same girl.

HB.

ExpatLover
01-25-16, 11:05
Hello guys,

Okay first things first, last Friday the 15th of January I visited Oase and at around 9 pm and while seated in the main lounge area, witnessed 2 Asian guys sitting by the bar talking to a blond girl who appeared to be doing whatever was possible to get a date with one of them. Suddenly one the Asian guys started to get angry and yelled at the girl to leave his friend alone and to walk away to which the Blondie replied by gesturing him to calm down and be polite. This whole charade went on for 3 minutes or so when the girl suddenly started to tell the Asian guy that if he wanted to relax he was better off going to his mother's house and by firmly showed him her middle finger.

At this point the Asian guy stood up and went straight towards the girls face in a very threatening, yours truly was ready to intervene since I thought for a second that he was going to actually hit her, but she stood firm and the Asian guy backed down and sat down while Blondie walked away insulting him.

Oase is no longer what it used to be, the place is totally out of control and the quality of the girls has tremendously declined, the customers are also not what they used to be, if you go there on a week-end you shall notice herds of young men screaming and being plain rude and the girls have developed that shark mentality which is very reminiscent of that hellhole Palace. Gone are the days of Steffis, Veronas, Olivia even Isabella the polish beauty is now working in the beauty shop, she was one of the last great providers. The place to be believe it or not is FKK Mainhattan where many former Oase girls have migrated and where I had a great experience the last 3 times I visited. I never thought that one day I would speak badly about Oase but like everything else in life, everything changes.

SP.It depends on the day, was there yesterday morning and afternoon very good LU, smooth atmosphere, relaxing, had a great session with a blond girl with glasses, saw quite a good number of girls I would have sessioned if enough time. Bodyguards at Oase are looking quite professional and have a close relation with the girls.

Blover34
01-25-16, 15:51
Hi all,

I might visit the club at the end of the month and I was wondering where do you guys buy some drinks and food in case you don't want to pay 10 euros for a beer and you don't like the food that is served at the time you stay in club.

ThankS

Shark16
01-25-16, 21:33
It depends on the day, was there yesterday morning and afternoon very good LU, smooth atmosphere, relaxing, had a great session with a blond girl with glasses, saw quite a good number of girls I would have sessioned if enough time. This weekend was very relaxed with an excellent line-up. No crowds at all. The weekend before was said to be very crowded with a larger exhibition in town. Probably pretty much same girls but all stressed out.

Shark16
01-25-16, 22:45
The new Asian girl is not the former May. I have also sessioned with her and was told Phillippines.There are two new Asian girls at Oase. Both very busy at the moment. May (Phi) and another petite girl who look Thai. New goodlooking girl Selena (Rom) can also be mistaken for an Asian, but she is really not.

Pistons
01-26-16, 03:21

I think Pistons said Lavinia moved to Sharks. Is this her? I found her to be pretty and attractive at Sharks. I know there is a LT Lavinia that worked there long ago, and I thought it was her. Interesting is no upselling at Sharks. That is if's the same girl at Sharks, but the Lavinia at Sharks is blond.

As people can see, reports vary, and not wholy sure if there is more than one Lavina at the time they were reported. One report is more detailed over the others. But, I do trust Syz's list due to him being more of a specialist of the LU and his list should be concise.The Lavinia I met fit perfectly to Syz's description. However I have never met her personally at Sharks, so you got me confused with someone else. But I have also not seen her at Oase since someone here started mentioning her at the Sharks thread.

Also, I was not really being too negative about her if you reread my post... although I guess she could had a sudden stroke of 'abuse that tourist since I may not see him again' diagnosis... which is not to say she is ill from it :)

She did seem like a very nice girl.

PussyLiccker
01-26-16, 06:24
Hey Pistons, I don't mean anything by that(was just trying to figure out if it was the same girl). I just took it as any other report, that you reported what happened. Keep reportin.

By the way, I don't get what is meant by "very naughty" by Syzy.

Czyrus
01-26-16, 10:16
Does any one know if Easter weekend is busy / not busy at the clubs?

ExpatLover
01-26-16, 11:22
Hi,

Could somebody tell me the name of the blond girl, light skin, no smoking, I think half Italian / Romanian, nice curvy body, A / B cups 28/29 years old she is usually seeing in the corridor before the restaurant, thanks.

TankTank123
01-26-16, 15:42
Could somebody tell me the name of the blond girl, light skin, no smoking, I think half Italian / Romanian, nice curvy body, A / B cups 28/29 years old she is usually seeing in the corridor before the restaurant, thanks.Probably long-time Rebecca if she is the one always chatting with Marina/Adina in the corridor. Rebecca is a nice girl who provided good service in some sessions I had with her some years ago when she looked hot. But as age has taken a quite toll on her attractiveness, I do not take her any more. Even so, she is still friendly and keeps me updated of movements of my favorites.

Syzygies
01-27-16, 05:11
Hey Pistons, I don't mean anything by that(was just trying to figure out if it was the same girl). I just took it as any other report, that you reported what happened. Keep reportin.

By the way, I don't get what is meant by "very naughty" by Syzy.Don't know why you raised the Lavinia topic, unless there is new info to report. I never sessioned with the black haired skinny puffy lipped Lavinia at Oase. She was a bit too raunchy in her approach for me (overdone), where I am sure other guys would like that. I was trying to put that more nicely originally, hence "naughty".

PussyLiccker
01-27-16, 05:23
You should learn to read then. It doesn't sound like the Lavinia at Sharks.

Syzygies
01-27-16, 05:34
You should learn to read then. It doesn't sound like the Lavinia at Sharks.I read but sometimes remain confused.

Sure this is the Oase Thread. Lavinia Sharks clearly does not equal Lavinia Oase. Use of the same name means little. If someone states that the girl moved to another club and retained the same name, that is fine, but why speculate unless you are looking for her because she was so good?

PussyLiccker
01-27-16, 05:44
Do I have to to explain myself? This is what I got after I reported about Sharks Lavinia blond.

So does she look better with black or blond hair? I've only seen her with black hair I think.Was stated she is ex-Oase, and ex-World. There are reasons for things that you may not be aware. Consider those.

Syzygies
01-27-16, 05:55
Do I have to to explain myself? This is what I got after I reported about Sharks Lavinia blond.

Was stated she is ex-Oase, and ex-World. There are reasons for things that you may not be aware. Consider those.I can see Pistons was confused following your Sharks report (nice was a girl report nearly 2 months ago), and mixed up about different Andreas here as well. Pity P Chew in his Sharks report did not state Sharks Lavinia's former names at other clubs, if he knew. That could have avoided lots of confusion.

Anyway I think we can agree that Oase Lavinia is just not relevant, unless someone actually knows she is definitely relevant.

PussyLiccker
01-27-16, 05:58
Now, let's get back to about reading, nowhere have I said, it was Lavinia Sharks, or assumed it was. I was questioning if it was her.

Pistons
01-27-16, 07:42
Well, stating a girl is ex-oase and ex-world without also mentioning that her name has changed meanwhile is a recipie for confusion. The normal thing would be to assume the girls name to be unchanged unless stated otherwise.

Now these threads suffer from a lack of new reports it seems. I wonder if PL is bored now, reading back on old reports checking if there were any room for former name confusions going on :)

Syzygies
01-27-16, 09:02
Well, stating a girl is ex-oase and ex-world without also mentioning that her name has changed meanwhile is a recipie for confusion. The normal thing would be to assume the girls name to be unchanged unless stated otherwise.
No that is not the normal assumption. Assume a different name at a new club unless otherwise stated or descriptions match too closely (e. G. Exactly same tats). Also remember Oase has lots of repeated names as well.

Bear in mind that girls are often assigned a name, especially at Sharks where girls often cannot choose their preferred name since it is already taken. As example, black haired Lavinia at Oase, originally decided to call herself Carla, but quickly changed after the existing Carlas were not so impressed with yet another Carla arriving.

Ramona at Sharks moved to Oase and wanted to call herself Ramona as before. However was told that she would be known as Sabina now. Weird, since name Sabina was also already taken. Who can fathom these things? Sabrina (curly hair) told me her club assigned name is Iris but she doesn't like it and refuses to use it. In the end non-unique names are pretty meaningless without other details to designate who we talk about.

Ortos
01-27-16, 12:44
For anybody who cares:

I agree that over the past two weeks the line up at Oase was less enlightening than one might like. Seems there was vitality and depth lacking in the line up since late last year.

Well, yesterday I saw the Arrival of two badly needed additions to the selection at Oase:

Ina. Latvia and Tatiana. Russia are both back and in good form. Tatiana especially Looks great, I think she shed a Kilo or two. So passionate (for me, at least); a top GFE session, for sure.

I still wish to see more Talent at Oase at the Moment, but things seem to be moving in the right direction with These two great Girls back for a few weeks.

Sirioja
01-27-16, 13:43
Of course, angel ghost Ina. Lat and smiling Tatiana. Ru are 2 top GFE girls. Even in the business for years, working at GT, Globe. Ch, Ina has a real ethic for this job, all WGs should get lessons from her, for respect and honesty. With friendly Elizabet. Cz, good reasons to return to Oase.

Shark16
01-27-16, 13:44
It seems there are mixed reports about the Oase line-up. To me the line-up is solid optically speaking with a good mix of all-stars and new faces. No complaints. I had a wonderful time. You just need to pick the right girls.

Some observations:
- I have probably observed 120- 140 different girls over the last week. Midweek sees maybe 60- 80 girls at peak hours, while there may be around 100 girls in the weekends (very normal numbers).
- Daytime a bit slow (20 girls?) but with good enough opportunities for me. Picky guys should wait untill around 5 pm.
- Good F / M ratios. No waiting lines for the rooms (there always seemed to be at least 3- 4 rooms available even at peak hours). Note: Word is the situation was completely different during the exhibition around 1,5 week ago.

Optical highlights (my taste):
* Angie (ex-World), black haired very slim small girl with amazing pointy see cup naturals.
* Cora (Rom) petite slim pretty face curly black hair A-cups NEW!
* Diana (Rom) red curly hair, paired with Deborah.
* Michelle slim petite blond very pretty face.
* Mirella (Rom) tall slim pretty brunette great body fab be tits, friend of Donna.
* Roxanna, voluptuous milky white skin blondnow wavy dark blonde with perfect be / see cups.
And many, many more.

High in demand / sometimes difficult to spot (possibly for a good reason):
* Carla (Rom), short slim black haired girl, see cups.
* Elizabeth (Cze) tall slim pretty face brunette, be implants (look good).
* Elizabeth (Hun / Svk), voluptuous very pretty, pale blue-green eyes, see+ cups.
* Ina (Latvia sounds like 'Ena' ex-Globe) slim, long sandy blonde hair, DFK girl.
* May (Phi), tanned curvy body pretty face long black hair a few tats NEW!
* Tatiana (Ru), medium tall platinum blond green eyes slim be-cup.
* Thai girl new petite.

Exotic features:
* Jamila (Cub), l. T. Voluptuous black girl.
* Mary (Gha or Haiti), pretty, black girl, bubble butt.
* Thai girl new petite.
* Titisiana (Equ) blonde, implants and bubble butt.

Most underrated girl (my vote goes to):
* Betty / Bettina (Bul) platinum blonde, sometimes ponytail.

A few new faces early 20s: Madelina, Selena, Cora, Sandy.

Below is a LU list as far as I can remember (around half the names). I have tried to mark new faces with NEW! There are bound to be some errors. They are just new faces to me over the last 4- 5 months, but they could quite possibly have been there longer.

Please feel free to add, correct or comment the list where appropriate.

* Alena (Rom) black hair A cups NEW!
* Alexandra, tall brunette, A cups, wings tats above tits, name tat on back.
* Alexia (Rom) l. T. With glasses, model body.
* Amelia (Rom), l. T. Tall slim tanned brunette, A cups, no tats?
* Anca (Rom), 178 cm reddish brunette, see implants (look natural).
* Andrea (Rom ex. Emma World) slim, be cups, curly dark blonde hair.
* Angelina (Rom) l. T. Palace girl, white skin, see? Cups.
* Angie (ex-World), black haired very slim small girl with amazing pointy see cup naturals.
* Anja (Rom "Rus" tall voluptuous build dark blonde hair, see+ cups, implants?
* Anna (Rom) slim brown hair, torpedo implants, sometimes bra.
* Aris (Iris) (no, not Sabrina) tall curly light brown hair be implants.
* Beatrice (Rom) (no, not the blond who went to Sharks) short slim curly brunette NEW!
* Betty / Bettina (Bul) platinum blonde, sometimes ponytail.
* Brianna, short brunette girl with perfect slim body maybe be cups.
* Carla, (ex. World) "the tits" dark blonde beauty with see cups, and a famous Carla at World.
* Carla (Rom), short slim black haired girl, see cups.
* Catalina, short slim pretty, curly mop brunette.
* Cherie / Sherie (Rom) 182 cm brunette, see-? Cups.
* Cora (Rom) petite slim pretty face curly black hair A-cups NEW!
* Diana (Rom) red curly hair, paired with Deborah.
* Donna "Suge"(Rom), voluptuous platinum blonde bombshell with the cups now brown hair, butterfly tats left leg to waist.
* Ella, tanned NEW!
* Elizabeth (Cze) tall slim pretty face brunette, be implants (look good).
* Elizabeth (Hun / Svk), voluptuous very pretty, pale blue-green eyes, see+ cups.
* Ely / Eli (Rom) tall long black hair be-cups good dancer NEW!
* Erica, slim, tied tight black ponytail, slim eyelashes, tanned, implants.
* Fidan / Elvira (Tur) voluptuous dark blonde, sometimes spiral curls, be cups.
* Gloria (Rom) l. T. Brunette, tanned skin.
* Ina (Latvia sounds like 'Ena' ex-Globe) slim, long sandy blonde hair, DFK girl.
* incognito, infrequent l. T. Girl.
* Irena (Rom), l. T. Slim pretty, tan skin, be cups.
* Jamila (Cub), l. T. Voluptuous black girl.
* Janey / Jenny (Bul) voluptuous curly black hair tied back and glasses sometimes.
* Jessica, l. T. Slim brunette with face piercing, now blonde with implants.
* Jessica (Bul).
* Juicy (Rom), slim, light brown hair.
* Julia (Hun) NEW!
* Larissa (Rom) l. T. Medium height black hair tanned skin be / see-cups.
* Lily (Rus / Ger) Pretty face tall? Blonde.
* Lily (Hun? NEW!
* Lucy (Deu), small face, brown hair.
* Madelina (Rom) glasses black hair be-cup NEW!
* Mara, Tall slim girl with straight blonde curved in shoulder length hair.
* Marayah (Rom) (Ex-World) dark brown hair slim medium / tall be-cup.
* Mary (Gha or Haiti), pretty, black girl, bubble butt.
* Maya (Rom) pretty, slim, m. Length black hair, maybe ponytail, light skin.
* Mellisa, l. T. Slim, brown hair to shoulder, A- cups.
* Michelle slim petite blond very pretty face.
* Mirella (Rom) tall slim pretty brunette great body fab be tits, friend of Donna.
* Monica (Bul) tall see implants "porn star" performance.
* Montana-Bianca (Rom), l. T. Tall slim model body brunette A cups, big eyes, a. K. a Vanessa, Anna-Maria, Bibi.
* Nichole (Rom) voluptuous dark brown hair be-cups.
* Ralucca (Rom), tall, brown m. Length hair.
* Rebecca (Rom /) voluptuous, platinum blonde, be+ cups, glasses, maybe plaited ponytail.
* Rebecca (Bul) voluptous dark hair be natural.
* Renata, white skinned volup body, was cleopatra cut, now wavy blonde with strawberry streaks to match red lippy, lip piercing, lost a few kilos.
* Roxanna, voluptuous milky white skin blondnow wavy dark blonde with perfect be / see cups.
* Sandy (Rom) blond slim medium pretty face be-cups NEW!
* Selena (Rom) Asian eyes black hair pretty face be cup NEW!
* Sandra (Moldavia) l. T. Slim dark blondeown hair, be cup convex implants.
* Tatiana (Ru), medium tall platinum blond green eyes slim be-cup.
* Titisiana (Equ) blonde, implants and bubble butt.
+ one new Thai looking girl petite black hair A / be cup.

NoTaWorry
01-27-16, 17:00
Tatiana especially Looks great, I think she shed a Kilo or two. So passionate (for me, at least); a top GFE session, for sure.

I still wish to see more Talent at Oase at the Moment, but things seem to be moving in the right direction with These two great Girls back for a few weeks.What does Taiana look like? Distinguishing features? Thanks.

Pistons
01-27-16, 17:25
What does Taiana look like? Distinguishing features? Thanks.Big smile (big mouth too), low jaws, very pale skin, blonde, slim but not too petite, smiling eyes. Moscowy face. And she approaches people very accomodating.

Sirioja
01-27-16, 18:55
What does Taiana look like? Distinguishing features? Thanks.Tatiana and Ina work in day team, until 9.30 pm. 2 real Russian behavior women.

Ararat
01-27-16, 20:15
Exotic features:
* Thai girl new petite.
I think you may have mixed these two up or I've mixed it up. The May that was discussed before doesn't have obvious tats (at least not the one I sessioned with) but I've seen another darker South East Asian with tats.

GlobalPunter
01-27-16, 22:59
Please what the name of the lady with curly hair and tats? He hangs out with a tall blonde last time I asked the name must have started with an are like Raissa or something. The hair style is new it's not her natural hair.

NoTaWorry
01-27-16, 23:01
Thanks Shark16 for your extensive report. What does: "I. T. " Stand for in your list?

Syzygies
01-28-16, 11:39
Thanks Shark16 for your extensive report. What does: "I. T. " Stand for in your list?Its actually not I.T.
L.T. is Long Time girls meaning have been at Oase for a few years. VLT would be Very long time girls.

Shark16
01-28-16, 14:05
I think you may have mixed these two up or I've mixed it up. The May that was discussed before doesn't have obvious tats (at least not the one I sessioned with) but I've seen another darker South East Asian with tats.Thanks for your comments. I admit the name can be wrong (the name was given me by a third party). For the record I think we should remove the name from the list below and change it to "unnamed tattooed Asian girl". The important observation is that the two "new" Asian girls were very high in demand (only matched by Elizabeth. Cz and Ina. Lat). Both goodlooking, but in my book the optics of the tattooed girl was a notch above the other. Also, she is not heavily tattooed (but she had several small ones). Very pretty face / hot body with nice curves. Possibly the hottest looking Asian girl at Oase in years.

For the Oase regular: No, we are not talking about Kim, Patrizia / Patty or the former May. Just to make that clear.

Shark16
01-28-16, 14:08
Please what the name of the lady with curly hair and tats? He hangs out with a tall blonde last time I asked the name must have started with an are like Raissa or something. The hair style is new it's not her natural hair.I think I remember her, but I cannot name her (not in the LU list below). If we are thinking about the same girl she looks pro, but I cannot remember her from previous visits. Possibly a new girl at Oase.

Willa1
01-28-16, 20:44
Had the opportunity to hit Oase two evenings this month during European travels. First visit was Friday Jan 15th. Overall it was light for a Friday- both from a female perspective (quality wise) and from a male perspective, so it was easy to get the one or two 'quality girls'. Seems like some of the regulars had not returned from holiday.

Had 2 sessions. First with Sophia. Had seen her before (black hair, 'Cleopatra' type hair cut, nice see tits, slim, beautiful eyes), but never tried her. Glad I had the opportunity this time. She was very GFE. Lots of kissing, slow BBBJ, several positions. Ended up in just over 50 minutes. 100 Euro well spent. Second session with Beatrice (tallish, curly blond hair, not slim, but not heavy, be / be tits, said she was new. Just arrived 3 days ago, English OK, but not fluent). She was also very good, GFE, not quite so passionate. But for sure would repeat. Overall. Very good visit.

Followed up Wednesday night the 20th. Vry few men, lots of women, but several of the regulars missing. Ended up with only one session. Very positive. Spanish? Strawberry blonde hair, brown eyes, solid, but not heavy. Good session. Wold repeat for sure. Did not see anyone else worth the time though- so left.

Overall enjoyed the time. Can't wait until I get back in 3 weeks.

Will.

Free Dude
01-29-16, 14:47
Well, for once the hype is justified: Tatjana is very good indeed. Too bad she had to add a nasty aftertaste. The sex lasted about 52 minutes and the we chatted (she taking the lead) til my watch indicated the hour was up. After handing her 100 it turned out her clock was 5 minutes quicker. After bickering at least 5 minutes more we went to the reception. Surprisingly her comment was, 5 minutes? Come on! She hinted I might give her a bit extra, funny because before she refused ant compromise.

For the rest the lune up already looks more entixing to me than Sharks yesterday with also Ina, laura, sister juicy, andrea (emma), sophia and a few cuties I don't know.

Jimmy Boy 99
01-29-16, 16:21
Well, for once the hype is justified: Tatjana is very good indeed. Too bad she had to add a nasty aftertaste. The sex lasted about 52 minutes and the we chatted (she taking the lead) til my watch indicated the hour was up. After handing her 100 it turned out her clock was 5 minutes quicker. After bickering at least 5 minutes more we went to the reception. Surprisingly her comment was, 5 minutes? Come on! She hinted I might give her a bit extra, funny because before she refused ant compromise. SnipI had a session with a gorgeous Russian woman 6-7 years ago at Oase. When I gave her the 50 Euro at the locker she said I owed her another 50 because we went one minute over time. I told her you got to be kidding but she said she wasn't. I then told her there was no way we went over the 30 minutes, even by one minute, and I wasn't going to pay the extra 50. She relented and walked away. Amazing what some people will try to pull.

Abox79
01-29-16, 19:15
I had a session with a gorgeous Russian woman 6-7 years ago at Oase. When I gave her the 50 Euro at the locker she said I owed her another 50 because we went one minute over time. I told her you got to be kidding but she said she wasn't. I then told her there was no way we went over the 30 minutes, even by one minute, and I wasn't going to pay the extra 50. She relented and walked away. Amazing what some people will try to pull.I'd have ignored her and walked off. These ROB's spoil it for the rest of the girls.

Sirioja
01-29-16, 23:14
Well, for once the hype is justified: Tatjana is very good indeed. Too bad she had to add a nasty aftertaste. The sex lasted about 52 minutes and the we chatted (she taking the lead) til my watch indicated the hour was up. After handing her 100 it turned out her clock was 5 minutes quicker. After bickering at least 5 minutes more we went to the reception. Surprisingly her comment was, 5 minutes? Come on! She hinted I might give her a bit extra, funny because before she refused ant compromise.

For the rest the lune up already looks more entixing to me than Sharks yesterday with also Ina, laura, sister juicy, andrea (emma), sophia and a few cuties I don't know.Tatiana was exceptional GFE for our 3 rooms, but at the end of our last 2 hours room, we finished a little bit before, but she wanted to speak and we left the room a little bit after. I came back from lockers and gave her 200 , she kissed me, looked at money and said me: but it's 250 for time in room, I said her: no, we had less than 2 hours for sex. Then she said me: please, for my Christmas present. So I returned to lockers and came back with 50 more, I would have never taken her to the desk, I loved her too much in room, but I knew it was finished for me, no more trust, like with Elisabet. Hu, 1 year ago. It was 5 pm, she smiled to me many times until 9. 30 pm when she finished, but she lost her smiling charm for me, unfortunately. So I just thank her for all our foreplays.

Tatiana. Ru is really exceptional for GFE in room, just check time on your watch.

Syzygies
01-30-16, 08:27
So I returned to lockers and came back with 50 more, I would have never taken her to the desk, I loved her too much in room, but I knew it was finished for me, no more trust, like with Elisabet. Hu, 1 year ago.Your punctuation and meaning is unclear as usual. Elizabeth would never do that. When I wasn't sure of the time and overpaid, she handed the excess money back and said "what for? Elizabeth (Czech) is very honest, and would never be try to get paid 30 minutes for 5 minutes of chat.

Shark16
01-30-16, 11:09
The sex lasted about 52 minutes and the we chatted (she taking the lead) til my watch indicated the hour was up. After handing her 100 it turned out her clock was 5 minutes quicker. After bickering at least 5 minutes more we went to the reception.I never had this experience with Tatiana and would say the vast majority of girls at Oase are correct with me regarding time. But generally speaking I would advise to always bring your own watch to the rooms at Oase these days. Gone are the days when "all" the Oase girls would treat you right. Too many girls are trying to talk you into the next half hour for the extra 50 or are having very, very small wathches/phones with space only for 50 mnts in one hour (including some otherwise great performers). IME the difference to the girls at World is striking where almost all girls will politely stop you at the 25 or 55 mnts mark and gently advise you about time. Once this used to be a tradition at Oase too.

Hessen Bub
01-30-16, 11:50
Didn't experience any issues about timing with Elisabeth or Tatjana.

HB.

Shark16
01-30-16, 12:25
Didn't experience any issues about timing with Elisabeth or Tatjana.

HB.+ 1.

Sorry, did not mean to leave Elizabeth out. That goes for both the Elizabeths (the Czech and the Hungarian/Slovakian).

ExpatLover
01-30-16, 15:16
Tatiana was exceptional GFE for our 3 rooms, but at the end of our last 2 hours room, we finished a little bit before, but she wanted to speak and we left the room a little bit after. I came back from lockers and gave her 200 , she kissed me, looked at money and said me: but it's 250 for time in room, I said her: no, we had less than 2 hours for sex. Then she said me: please, for my Christmas present. So I returned to lockers and came back with 50 more, I would have never taken her to the desk, I loved her too much in room, but I knew it was finished for me, no more trust, like with Elisabet. Hu, 1 year ago. It was 5 pm, she smiled to me many times until 9. 30 pm when she finished, but she lost her smiling charm for me, unfortunately. So I just thank her for all our foreplays.

Tatiana. Ru is really exceptional for GFE in room, just check time on your watch.In more than 1é years of FKK visits I never experienced any timing problem. I choose my girl and go to the room without discusion before. In the room, if our chemistry is good, if the feelings are there after several several minutes I will tell her to give a good session and I will propose to her a amount that none of the girl has never refused. After we both take the time that we want, for me having sex with a girl is not at all a competition but I will not expect any good service (except a new comer) for 50 euros.

Dutedrac
01-30-16, 17:04
Me neither have experienced timing issues with Tatiana but a trusted friend of mine has (also tip request), so our devotchka definitely has a greedy edge. Service is above average, sensitive in DATY and sensual, but main course is not so special. All in all very good, but a bit overhyped. I'd still rate other girls like Ina Elizabeth. Cz or ex-Isabella (speaking only famous oase girls) higher.

Personally I would not hesitate to take to desk any girl insisting to sell me 5-10 minutes for 50 euro, but has never happened to me in oase.

Tony Franta
01-30-16, 18:16
Hi everyone.

Last year in 2015 ,November I pay a visit for the first time to FKK Oase where I meet a girl, her name was VIika (Ina), she said that is from Moldova, a lot of girls pretend that they are from Moldova but this girl really was from there cause the way she talks, she acts I bet she was from there.

That night wasn't that busy for the girls, not to many clients for the girls so she asked me to stay all night for 400€ saying that she will do also anal for me without condoms.

Anyway so I was so disappointed by this girl Vika cause it doesn't take me to long to find out her hygiene was a a disaster (her pussy smell like a fish), besides that somebody call her like crazy saying that she has to answer cause is her boyfriend, she was arguing on the phone all the time, I guess was her pimp and she looks stressed all the that time.

Everything else was fine on that club, it was clean, food was really good but my experience with that girl was a disaster, if anyone can recommend me a clean girl, without a pimp please let me know cause I really want to come back.

Tharakee
01-30-16, 19:32
I always bring my own watch in the room. And as a habit, announce it very politely that this is the time when we are starting. This way the girl is aware that I cannot be taken for a ride. I have been doing this for more than a decade now. About 12 years ago I was fleeced by a girl (not in an FKK but in an in-call in a hotel in USA when I used to live there) and I felt very violated and cheated. I went home angry instead of happy that I should have been after a good sex.

Had a good discussion with Ultrahappy when we met in Oase a couple of months ago.

Sirioja
01-30-16, 21:18
Your punctuation and meaning is unclear as usual. Elizabeth would never do that. When I wasn't sure of the time and overpaid, she handed the excess money back and said "what for? Elizabeth (Czech) is very honest, and would never be try to get paid 30 minutes for 5 minutes of chat.Did I write Elisabet. Cz? Or hu =Hungarian. I will never say Elisabet. Cz is not honest and friendly.

Jude Bright
01-30-16, 21:23
I always bring my own watch in the room. And as a habit, announce it very politely that this is the time when we are starting.
Had a good discussion with Ultrahappy when we met in Oase a couple of months ago.Thank you so much for the valuable tip. This is the step we should follow, especially for the newbi, like me.

Will visit The big 5 FKK in Frankfurt in a few weeks.

JB.

Jude Bright
01-30-16, 21:28
In more than 1 years of FKK visits I never experienced any timing problem. I choose my girl and go to the room without discusion before. In the room, if our chemistry is good, if the feelings are there after several several minutes I will tell her to give a good session (except a new comer) for 50 euros.I would appreciate if you could share what is the reasonable amount you offer because I certainly like to have a good session. I do not mind to pay a little more than the requested, but do not want to break the banks.

Thanks.

JB.

Jimmy Boy 99
01-31-16, 00:29
In more than 1 years of FKK visits I never experienced any timing problem. I choose my girl and go to the room without discusion before. In the room, if our chemistry is good, if the feelings are there after several several minutes I will tell her to give a good session and I will propose to her a amount that none of the girl has never refused. After we both take the time that we want, for me having sex with a girl is not at all a competition but I will not expect any good service (except a new comer) for 50 euros.Why would you wait to be in the room to see if there is any chemistry? If there isn't, you've wasted 50 Euro. The purpose of the pre-zimmer chat is to discuss her services and see if there is any chemistry, and then decide if it worth having a session with her.

PussyLiccker
01-31-16, 00:57
Moscowy face.I could understand what you mean by this, and this is probably a reason why I wasn't attracted to her although generally her service seems to be regarded to be good.

PussyLiccker
01-31-16, 07:57
IME the difference to the girls at World is striking where almost all girls will politely stop you at the 25 or 55 mnts mark and gently advise you about time. Once this used to be a tradition at Oase too.This is true. I've experienced this when I used to frequent Oase long ago. The girls would ask me how long I stay, and let me know when the time was getting close to end. I recall a girl telling me that they were required to according to their meeting with Mauro. I get that this WAS a tradition in the past.

I do appreciate honest girls, and especially the ones that are busy and keep faithful to the time. I bet some girls that get busy may turn to shortchanging of time, and likely happen on a busier night. One girl that seems to be pretty busy that's not a stickler in terms of time is Valentina at Samya. Really nice honest girl, and there are girls like this. Time honesty gives a good impression. I'm not that anal about the time being right to the dot, and I would expect the girl to understand situations happens that could go little past, and trying to charge another half hour for is bs.

Optimist
01-31-16, 08:21
I expect good service for the going rate on clubs. I am sure that paying more ensures appreciation on a one off visit, but find that repeat sessions has the same effect.

Maybe in Oase there are girls who ration out their service according to the Euros given, but I would avoid anyone who did that.

PussyLiccker
01-31-16, 08:23
Maybe in Oase there are girls who ration out their service according to the Euros given, but I would avoid anyone who did that.Same here, I suspect this as well. Which is often mentioned.