PDA

View Full Version : FKK Oase - Burgholzhausen

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114

Tharakee
01-31-16, 20:04
Why would you wait to be in the room to see if there is any chemistry? If there isn't, you've wasted 50 Euro. The purpose of the pre-zimmer chat is to discuss her services and see if there is any chemistry, and then decide if it worth having a session with her.I totally agree with Jimmy. Spend time with them at the table. Pull her closer, rub her back or squeeze her arse. If you are sitting in the kino, let them throw themselves in your arms, sweet talk to them. Stay attentive to their response. Their response will portend their attitude in the room.

Tharakee
01-31-16, 20:10
Hi everyone.

Last year in 2015 ,November I pay a visit for the first time to FKK Oase where I meet a girl, her name was VIika (Ina), she said that is from Moldova, a lot of girls pretend that they are from Moldova but this girl really was from there cause the way she talks, she acts I bet she was from there.

That night wasn't that busy for the girls, not to many clients for the girls so she asked me to stay all night for 400 saying that she will do also anal for me without condoms.

Anyway so I was so disappointed by this girl Vika cause it doesn't take me to long to find out her hygiene was a a disaster (her pussy smell like a fish), besides that somebody call her like crazy saying that she has to answer cause is her boyfriend, she was arguing on the phone all the time, I guess was her pimp and she looks stressed all the that time.

Everything else was fine on that club, it was clean, food was really good but my experience with that girl was a disaster, if anyone can recommend me a clean girl, without a pimp please let me know cause I really want to come back.Tony,

In my experience of three years and going through maybe more than 50 vaginas in Oase, only once did I find one which was slightly bad odored. Most of them are so clean that I always have fun licking them for a long time. Also I haven't found anyone arguing with their lover or pimp on the phone yet. I think you fell victim to a quick decision. Take your time, wait and watch, talk to a few and then take one that you start to feel horny for. Oase is the best in my experience of all the FKK I have visited in last few years.

Katinka
01-31-16, 21:51
Thank you so much for the valuable tip. This is the step we should follow, especially for the newbi, like me.

Will visit The big 5 FKK in Frankfurt in a few weeks.

JB.Drop three of the five and go to Shark and Oase.

Katinka
01-31-16, 21:53
Hi everyone.

Last year in 2015 ,November I pay a visit for the first time to FKK Oase where I meet a girl, her name was VIika (Ina), she said that is from Moldova, a lot of girls pretend that they are from Moldova but this girl really was from there cause the way she talks, she acts I bet she was from there.

That night wasn't that busy for the girls, not to many clients for the girls so she asked me to stay all night for 400 saying that she will do also anal for me without condoms.

Anyway so I was so disappointed by this girl Vika cause it doesn't take me to long to find out her hygiene was a a disaster (her pussy smell like a fish), besides that somebody call her like crazy saying that she has to answer cause is her boyfriend, she was arguing on the phone all the time, I guess was her pimp and she looks stressed all the that time.

Everything else was fine on that club, it was clean, food was really good but my experience with that girl was a disaster, if anyone can recommend me a clean girl, without a pimp please let me know cause I really want to come back.This is totally weird.

UShobbyist
01-31-16, 22:04
Hi everyone.

IMHO, if you really got bareback anal sex from this girl, you did not waste your money completely. Based on my personal experience, it's very hard to get bareback anal sex in FKK Dietzenbach let alone in FKK Oase.

Free Dude
01-31-16, 22:17
Quick report. Good line up with plenty of girls that were doable.

Started with non romanians in the "early hours". Both good sessions.

Tatiana, as mentioned a couple of days ago.

Ina, pretty and decent service.

Later I went with Andre again. It shows that it pays of to make her spend some time in catching you. I let her convince me fairly easily and the session wasn't as good as before, a bit less enthusiastic with DFK and more focussed on her "program". She likes to have fun in the bar and to dance, so you should use that to set the mood (I will next time).

Last session with new and squinting (wears glasses) Madelina. Not the tightest body, but it is obvious she is a fun girl. Spent most of the room time laughing and joking. DFK also very prominently placed.

Off course also some "Oase moments", or should we slowly be calling them "Hessen moments". Cora had been pushing for a room the whole day, but wasn't that interested in "makin love" with DFK. She mentioned "for half an hour right? So mybe if you want to stay longer. Also model type Anya, who claims she is from Russia. Well the first letter is probably right, very arrogant and wiling to do "everything" as long as you pay. Kissing was quoted at 150, not sure if that is extra, with tongue or for how much time, because I was trying to keep from laughing in her face.

As has been common the last few Hessen trips, I enjoyed Oase the most. It isn't discussed much here, but the atmosphere in the evening is way better than in Sharks. It's not quite Samya, but a lot of Romanian music and many girls that decide they want to dance or have fun shaking their asses. Even the princesses that sit at the entrance of the kino.

Some names:

Ex world: Angie and Emma.

Carlas: all three small ones (I'm including Cheyenne).

Elizabeths: only the Hungarian.

Old school (that I remember from when I just started clubbing): Amelia, Montana, Julia, Deborah, Diana, Katya.

Syzygies
02-01-16, 07:17
This is true. I've experienced this when I used to frequent Oase long ago. The girls would ask me how long I stay, and let me know when the time was getting close to end. I recall a girl telling me that they were required to according to their meeting with Mauro. I get that this WAS a tradition in the past.
I actually don't like it for new girls to ask me how long the session will go for (its not that polite for me. Even if they have been told to do it) and possibly adjust the service depending on the duration. I like girls who just go with the flow like Ina for example. They can still warn me about reaching 25 minutes if they wish. I have a pretty good idea about the time anyway in most cases except maybe for very long sessions. My guess about time used is rarely very far out.

I just say I have no idea how long will be the session. Depends on how much I am enjoying it. I don't go only 30 minutes with my regulars, however a new girl could be 15 minutes if it is bad, or could be an hour. Who knows in advance? Often after 10 or 15 minutes, when enjoying, I can tell the girl that there is no need to worry about the time, over 30 minutes is okay For me. We take whatever we need.

Obviously if the girl has had enough of the session with a bad customer, can't force her to take another 30 minutes either. I remember Elizabeth (Cze) being pissed off after an aggressive customer she did not like. I guess she did not want to take him for any time extension beyond 30 minutes.

Dutedrac
02-01-16, 11:15
Started with non romanians in the "early hours". Both good sessions.

Many non romanians (which means the most appealing sessions) do the day shift in Oase, so thanks to the infamous strict FIFO (First In First Out) rule you have good pickings even before 16-17 o clock, at least weekends.

In Sharks before that time you can treat yourself with a tastier breakfast, and you can share your queue for crepes with Nutella with 200 regulars on Sunday, but the room options are depressing.

Oase is currently a better option if you are into early hours fucking.

Jooeey
02-01-16, 11:33
Does anyone know if Sabrina (Bulg) the tall girl with a tattoo on her stomach still works in OASE if yes, when is she generally seen? Anyone spotted her lately?

Pistons
02-01-16, 11:45
Please what the name of the lady with curly hair and tats? He hangs out with a tall blonde last time I asked the name must have started with an are like Raissa or something. The hair style is new it's not her natural hair.Nikita maybe?

Sirioja
02-01-16, 12:06
At Sharks, you had Agnes at 11 am on this Sunday and not so busy, not only pancakes. At Oase, Ina. Lat and Tatiana. Ru start at 11 am.

Sirioja
02-01-16, 14:21
Me neither have experienced timing issues with Tatiana but a trusted friend of mine has (also tip request), so our devotchka definitely has a greedy edge. Service is above average, sensitive in DATY and sensual, but main course is not so special. All in all very good, but a bit overhyped. I'd still rate other girls like Ina Elizabeth. Cz or ex-Isabella (speaking only famous oase girls) higher.

Personally I would not hesitate to take to desk any girl insisting to sell me 5-10 minutes for 50 euro, but has never happened to me in oase.Even I am said to be the FKK Devil, bad guy, after her behavior with me for our 3 rooms, second and third for 2 hours, I did disagree because she wanted to chat, but I can t take a girl like her to the desk, so she had her Christmas present she asked for, but I didn't repeat as we talked about when leaving the room, despite her smiles and she lost my trust. She got 50€ more, she lost a client who spent 500€ with her on 3 week end, clever girl. I also remember a member writing Madi World sitting all night on couch on Saturday 18 July, clever business girl.

Despite so many bulshits at World, I could ask the staff to ask Madi or Raïssa to come to know the truth, but I never took a girl to the desk, even worst rooms like tall pretty brunette, Nina. Ro at Sharks, just my respect for such difficult job and even I hate lack of respect. In FKK play field, sometimes You win, sometimes You loose. That's life as say Romanian girls.

ExpatLover
02-01-16, 16:19
I expect good service for the going rate on clubs. I am sure that paying more ensures appreciation on a one off visit, but find that repeat sessions has the same effect.

Maybe in Oase there are girls who ration out their service according to the Euros given, but I would avoid anyone who did that.The girls are in Oase to earn fast money, and not to fall in love. I am a long time FKK monger and the price of 50 euros is there since many years and could be one of the lowest rate in the world for young nice girls. Believe me if you pay more usually you will get far better service, many girls are upset to be fucked for 50 euros and sometimes hardly without any respect of what they are. I respect them, will session only 1 time if the chemistry is not OK and repeat many times. In each club I have some regular girl even we exchange SMS.

Dutedrac
02-01-16, 22:21
just my respect for such difficult job and even I hate lack of respect.

many girls are upset to be fucked for 50 euros and sometimes hardly without any respect of what they are. I respect them Respect respect respect. How about some respect for those poor 50 euro bills? LOL

Sirioja
02-02-16, 08:52
Respect respect respect. How about some respect for those poor 50 euro bills? LOLDo girls oblige You to go to room? It s risk we take, to enjoy or not, to receive respect and honesty or not, and sometimes a girl can change after a long time knowing her. I was speaking about this with my Aca regular on this Saturday night, she has always been very friendly and honest, now she is a little bit less busy, she said me she will never change, but I saw her face when saw me with Louisa. De, reminds me somebody few months ago, just wish she will stay the same, even already saying me I don t come so often than before, after 4 months weekly visits.

Respect from both parts should help to make more enjoyable time.

Pistons
02-02-16, 11:52
On the more interesting note, Denise (black haired petite girl ex Sharks) was a real pleasure. Absolutely top in all respects. A club can't get enough girls like her. New at Oase I believe.

Ortos
02-02-16, 16:43
On the more interesting note, Denise (black haired petite girl ex Sharks) was a real pleasure. Absolutely top in all respects. A club can't get enough girls like her. New at Oase I believe.Definitely a hot, hot, GFE number! Emphaticaly definitely NOT new: I've been with her for hot Zimmer sessions fairly regularly for more than one year and a half now. And you are correct: Oase (for that matter, all clubs) need more girls with her personality, attitude and service ethic.

Turgid
02-02-16, 18:20
I have been monitoring the FKK threads for a while now and have noticed increasing posts on service and time issues. During my visits to FKKs over the years culminating in my last visit in 2012 I had experienced decreasing qualities of relations with the providers. I found that they became more money grabbing and time conscious and less concerned about customer service. I had been considering a trip to Germany this coming summer but I have decided to choose Asia instead after my great experience there last summer. Germany has always been my most expensive mongering trip, what with accommodation costs, transportation costs, meals, entry fees into FKKs etc. Of all the providers I like the physical appearance of European women the most even more so than Latin Americans but for me it is just not worth it. I like to be comfortable in pursuing my hobbies and not have to worry about how the woman will react in the room, etc. Thus far, SEA here I come.

Pistons
02-02-16, 20:52
Alot of scams going on in SEA too these days and prices of drinks and girls are skyrocketing too some places. I used to go to SEA and China in the past as well, but tuning more towards Germany nowadays. However, knowing the FKK girls or who the providers are is key to success.

ExpatLover
02-03-16, 20:14
I have been monitoring the FKK threads for a while now and have noticed increasing posts on service and time issues. During my visits to FKKs over the years culminating in my last visit in 2012 I had experienced decreasing qualities of relations with the providers. I found that they became more money grabbing and time conscious and less concerned about customer service. I had been considering a trip to Germany this coming summer but I have decided to choose Asia instead after my great experience there last summer. Germany has always been my most expensive mongering trip, what with accommodation costs, transportation costs, meals, entry fees into FKKs etc. Of all the providers I like the physical appearance of European women the most even more so than Latin Americans but for me it is just not worth it. I like to be comfortable in pursuing my hobbies and not have to worry about how the woman will react in the room, etc. Thus far, SEA here I come.I don't believe that you are right, I spent many years living in China and to meet nice young girls is also expensive. For me German FKK are the place were the sex is the cheapest and the choice the widest without any time pressure to consume or not. You pay your entry fee and you can stay 12 hours without paying 1 euro more. I recommend you go early morning, don t drink alcohol and enjoy the day but don t forget FKK is like going fishing sometimes you are lucky sometimes not.

Cheema
02-03-16, 21:51
I want to go to FKK Oase on 5th May 2016 , which is Thursday, orthodox easter is on 1st may, will this impact on availability of girls in FKK Oase. If yes how much impact will be that should I visit or cancel my plan.

Turgid
02-04-16, 14:11
I don't believe that you are right, I spent many years living in China and to meet nice young girls is also expensive. For me German FKK are the place were the sex is the cheapest and the choice the widest without any time pressure to consume or not. You pay your entry fee and you can stay 12 hours without paying 1 euro more. I recommend you go early morning, don t drink alcohol and enjoy the day but don t forget FKK is like going fishing sometimes you are lucky sometimes not.I certainly was not referring to China. As far as I am concerned the mongering scene is dead there especially after the crackdown in Changping which was my primary destination in China. I had a much better time in Thailand and Indonesia last year than I had in Germany in 2012. Furthermore I find the service of the girls better in SEA than in Germany and also cheaper. However, I prefer Caucasian women and am leaning towards a trip to Canada this summer which I have not done in decades.

Katinka
02-04-16, 14:32
However, I am leaning towards a trip to Canada this summer which I have not done in decades.Canada? I must learn more.

ExpatLover
02-04-16, 19:36
I want to go to FKK Oase on 5th May 2016 , which is Thursday, orthodox easter is on 1st may, will this impact on availability of girls in FKK Oase. If yes how much impact will be that should I visit or cancel my plan.I don't believe that that there will be any impact knowing that most of the girls are not aware about it.

Usel1
02-04-16, 22:38
I want to go to FKK Oase on 5th May 2016 , which is Thursday, orthodox easter is on 1st may, will this impact on availability of girls in FKK Oase. If yes how much impact will be that should I visit or cancel my plan.It has but very few.

Rumanian and Bulgarian do not move to home but, usually, they celebrate and (often) do not work the Sunday only.

Christmas, Silvester have definitely high impct on girls presence.

Syzygies
02-05-16, 14:12
I certainly was not referring to China. As far as I am concerned the mongering scene is dead there especially after the crackdown in Changping which was my primary destination in China. I had a much better time in Thailand and Indonesia last year than I had in Germany in 2012. Furthermore I find the service of the girls better in SEA than in Germany and also cheaper. However, I prefer Caucasian women and am leaning towards a trip to Canada this summer which I have not done in decades.I am a bit surprised. In Thailand you get significantly more time than 30 minutes for the same as FKK 30 min fee. E. g. Could be 90 minutes or 2 hours, and you skip the high entrance fee. However I can get a very good time at the FKK or in Thailand. Great GFE from beautiful girls. ExpatLover is quite wrong if he thinks FKK is the cheapest way to go.

So for me, only advantage of SEA, is lower price. Cambodia is cheaper still although I never tried.

In SEA you can have a girl every day of the week (or more), instead of jamming multiple girl sessions into a single FKK visit, to get the most value from your entrance fee.

For guys doing a sex holiday of multiple days in succession, SEA must be far cheaper. Then you have to really like SEA girls. Not a problem for me. I don't like girls from my home country but most foreign girls are great.

I can't agree with Pistons "scams" and skyrocketing prices. In Bangkok basic massage shops, the prices have not risen very much in the last 8 years, similar to how FKK prices have not moved (for the 30 minutes) for several years. Some other have had price increases but not skyrocketing.

FKK still has the advantage of fabulous western girls that I cannot get in my home country (ugly girls high prices and bad service) and the possibility of Latinas and black girls.

ExpatLover
02-05-16, 14:47
I am a bit surprised. In Thailand you get significantly more time than 30 minutes for the same as FKK 30 min fee. E. g. Could be 90 minutes or 2 hours, and you skip the high entrance fee. However I can get a very good time at the FKK or in Thailand. Great GFE from beautiful girls. ExpatLover is quite wrong if he thinks FKK is the cheapest way to go.

So for me, only advantage of SEA, is lower price. Cambodia is cheaper still although I never tried.

In SEA you can have a girl every day of the week (or more), instead of jamming multiple girl sessions into a single FKK visit, to get the most value from your entrance fee.

For guys doing a sex holiday of multiple days in succession, SEA must be far cheaper. Then you have to really like SEA girls. Not a problem for me. I don't like girls from my home country but most foreign girls are great.

I can't agree with Pistons "scams" and skyrocketing prices. In Bangkok basic massage shops, the prices have not risen very much in the last 8 years, similar to how FKK prices have not moved (for the 30 minutes) for several years. Some other have had price increases but not skyrocketing.

FKK still has the advantage of fabulous western girls that I cannot get in my home country (ugly girls high prices and bad service) and the possibility of Latinas and black girls.Yes, may be I am wrong, last year I was I time in Phuket and found the girl expensive but may be they were cheating me I also lived 4 years in China had a lot of experiences but find it difficult to get good sex for less than 50 even 100 euros, after everything is possible you can also find sex in China for 10 euros but I don t recommend it. For me FKK are very safe, have a great choice of girls and you don t need to consume, full freedom no pressure this can also is valuable.

Katinka
02-06-16, 18:29
My next trip is next week. I have been gathering names from the forum for a month now, but if you would be so gracious as to give me your top three names for me to look for?

Pistons
02-06-16, 19:23
For guys doing a sex holiday of multiple days in succession, SEA must be far cheaper.

I have been to SEA a few times, and true, and have noticed I spend about 2/3 of what I do on a day at an FKK in average. But when you go to Asia you have to pay the initial intercontinental flight, you are probably going to buy some junk while you are there, you might go to gogo bars, and those places have had price hikes in the last few years (skyrocketing prices). The same can be said about Macau saunas which are basically the asian equivalent of an FKK. Prices there are funneling out of control because of all the chinese mainlanders en massing there due to prostitution being illegal on the mainland (which is why the influx of asians in germany is also on the rise). Like americans in Las Vegas. FL prices for girls have also gone up in Thailand, although not as much. Not to mention a more expensive currency for us europeans as of late. If you are an american, that is not so much the case though.

Then you have the scams. Basically a thai woman is nothing but an actor, and they even have this bible on how to cheat a foreigner out of his money. I could tell you about some of these scams, like having you (the farang) pay for food for her friends, or her telling you about her mother or father having some disease, asking for taxi money home, only to walk home instead, etc. And there are lots more, but I am sure you can find some at other forums. (There is actually a book too, LOL).

Edit: As expatlover says, Phuket has also spiralled out of control with prices. However, smart guys would therefore go elsewhere in thailand and stay away from the touristic hotspot of phuket. Same can be said for Manila even though Angeles is still ok priced.

Tharakee
02-06-16, 21:35
I want to go to FKK Oase on 5th May 2016 , which is Thursday, orthodox easter is on 1st may, will this impact on availability of girls in FKK Oase. If yes how much impact will be that should I visit or cancel my plan.Yes Cheema, there should not be any significant effect. The only time I have noticed any significant drop is during the Christmas and new year. Are you going to Frankfurt for this reason only or is there any pulmonary meeting that you will be attending? If it is only this reason you are going there for then why not wait a few more weeks and then you can fully enjoy the outside part of the club as well in summer?

Abox79
02-06-16, 22:36
My next trip is next week. I have been gathering names from the forum for a month now, but if you would be so gracious as to give me your top three names for me to look for?I've said this before and I'll say it again. For me part of the pleasure of visiting FKK is making my own mind up based on physical and mental attraction. I pay very little attention to what regulars are hardened visitors who can name 90% plus of the girls by sight think of any one girl. What works for them might not work for me and vice versa, and that goes for everyone. I respect that the guys that are regulars have their opinions, but that's what they are 'opinions' - not fact. Their opinions carry no more weight than mine or yours. So my 'opinion' is to make your own discoveries. But then you don't have to give a fig for what I say.

GoldDragon
02-09-16, 19:33
Went to Oase last week. Was surprised to find out that both Ina and Tatiana are no longer working there. They seems to make a very short trip to Oase this time. Not sure if both of them have moved to another FKK club elsewhere. Nevertheless I was able to have an enjoyable time in Oase with some other girls. Many selection of girls available.

RioDeJaneiro1
02-10-16, 21:43
Hi,

I had a great time in January with this tall, big boobs, German girl. She said she was previously at Artemis. I am planning to go back to Oase only if she is there. Has anyone seen her? Otherwise straight to Sharks.

Pistons
02-11-16, 02:55
RioDeJaneiro: I would have tried calling reception to ask for her if I was you.

Sirioja
02-11-16, 08:52
Hi,

I had a great time in January with this tall, big boobs, German girl. She said she was previously at Artemis. I am planning to go back to Oase only if she is there. Has anyone seen her? Otherwise straight to Sharks.Tattooed, silicon, "E. T. " face, Nika was in many clubs before Oase, also Prestige Neunkirchen.

Problem at Oase, like at Sharks. Is they don't answer questions about girls when You call. At World or Mainhattan or GT they answer. You can go there and ask to the desk and say You come only for her, so if they don t check if she is working, she is in day team, then You leave. If You arrive quite early, they should go to check. At Sharks, they would even not.

Sirioja
02-11-16, 09:03
Went to Oase last week. Was surprised to find out that both Ina and Tatiana are no longer working there. They seems to make a very short trip to Oase this time. Not sure if both of them have moved to another FKK club elsewhere. Nevertheless I was able to have an enjoyable time in Oase with some other girls. Many selection of girls available.Really bad luck for these 2 top girls, Ina and Tatiana. Ina stay only when she has good work or she prefers to return home, but she will come back when she will need. Thanks again for informations about such GFE kisser, Tatiana. Ru.

Elisabet. Cz is friendly and honest. I hope Syzy will understand this time, I was telling about Elisabet. Hu last time, for money asked, like Tatiana for last room.

Jude Bright
02-12-16, 05:31
Hi Bro:

Need help, Just googled the FKK Oase web site because planning to go in a week.

It come out Oasis and the price is.

Eintrittspreise:

Montag. Samstag 25€!

Sonntag ermäßigter Eintritt 20€!

Is this correct?

Thanks.

JB.

Jimmy Boy 99
02-12-16, 05:54
Hi Bro:

Need help, Just googled the FKK Oase web site because planning to go in a week.

It come out Oasis and the price is.

Eintrittspreise:

Montag. Samstag 25!

Sonntag ermigter Eintritt 20!

Is this correct?

Thanks.

JB.That's not Oase.

This is their website: http://www.fkk-oase.de/en/home/.

Banana Boi
02-12-16, 05:55
Anyone know how long we have to use the buy 4 get 6 entries?

Pistons
02-12-16, 08:30
Anyone know how long we have to use the buy 4 get 6 entries?I was told that there are no time limit on them.

Exodus8
02-12-16, 08:36
I was told that there are no time limit on them.Good I still got 2 entries from my last visit. The Artemis free entries will expire in April so perhaps I should make a weekend trip as well.

Jude Bright
02-12-16, 12:55
That's not Oase.

This is their website: http://www.fkk-oase.de/en/home/.Thank you so much.

Jb.

Dutedrac
02-12-16, 14:34
Anyone know how long we have to use the buy 4 get 6 entries?No time limit. Still on sale BTW.

Pistons
02-12-16, 22:02
Good I still got 2 entries from my last visit. The Artemis free entries will expire in April so perhaps I should make a weekend trip as well.I am pretty sure there are no time limits on the artemis cards as well.

Exodus8
02-12-16, 22:17
I am pretty sure there are no time limits on the artemis cards as well.I got the 12 for 10 cards not portable and valid for 1 year according to their website. Not sure how strict they will be though.

Akibono
02-13-16, 02:53
I got the 12 for 10 cards not portable and valid for 1 year according to their website. Not sure how strict they will be though.Germans are strict rule followers.

Pistons
02-13-16, 06:48
I got the 12 for 10 cards not portable and valid for 1 year according to their website. Not sure how strict they will be though.I asked in reception. But could be that she just ment it was handheld roughly, instead of strictly. Although she did tell me they werent strict about it.

Katinka
02-16-16, 20:01
My current tour began today at Oase. Jessica from moldolva was my first session. She was everything that I have been fantasizing about. I am referring to her performance, though her looks rang most of my bells. Long straight bleach blond hair, be sized breasts, kissing with tongues. For me it was a perfect GFE. I did a CIM finished and she did not quit until I did. Her breasts may have been enhanced, but I honestly could not tell. The only reason I suspect is that they were flawless in appearance. No Tats.

Next up was Julie from, of all places, Romania. She promised a GFE. And there was nothing she refused to do, or resisted, but she waited for me to kiss her, and she was just doing what I did. No affirmative kiss back. Appearance wise she was dead on to my taste. Tall and thin. Long natural looking dirty blond hair. A-plus to be-minus breasts. No Tats.

I had committed on this forum that I would decide based on today whether to do Sharks or Oase tomorrow. I am really torn. I loved Oase's lineup. There were plenty of girls I wanted. But I don't have that stamina of some of you guys. So the only way I can do them is going back tomorrow.

Abox79
02-16-16, 22:06
My current tour began today at Oase. Jessica from moldolva was my first session. She was everything that I have been fantasizing about. I am referring to her performance, though her looks rang most of my bells. Long straight bleach blond hair, be sized breasts, kissing with tongues. For me it was a perfect GFE. I did a CIM finished and she did not quit until I did. Her breasts may have been enhanced, but I honestly could not tell. The only reason I suspect is that they were flawless in appearance. No Tats.

Next up was Julie from, of all places, Romania. She promised a GFE. And there was nothing she refused to do, or resisted, but she waited for me to kiss her, and she was just doing what I did. No affirmative kiss back. Appearance wise she was dead on to my taste. Tall and thin. Long natural looking dirty blond hair. A-plus to be-minus breasts. No Tats.

I had committed on this forum that I would decide based on today whether to do Sharks or Oase tomorrow. I am really torn. I loved Oase's lineup. There were plenty of girls I wanted. But I don't have that stamina of some of you guys. So the only way I can do them is going back tomorrow.Hey,

Thanks for letting us know how it's going. Great that you are having such a good time, some girls sure know how to please a guy.

Katinka
02-17-16, 19:59
Well I went back to Oase this afternoon. I decided to take advantage of being recognized from yesterday instead of starting fresh at Sharks.

I was interviewing Mia to determine her suitability for my first session of the day. I asked her about extras and she confirmed that she did a CIM finish, and I confirmed that her CIM included not quitting until I was completely finished. She confirmed. Then I teased her that she had left out the most important part. She was a little confused, so I asked her if she knew what GFE meant. I believe that she sincerely pleaded ignorance.

A little aside, fellow mongers, who live here and train these girls, you are letting this two or three times a year man down in your training.

In any event, in a bit of a solemn tone, I explained that it meant Girl Friend Experience. After a brief hesitation, she acknowledged that she knew what I was driving at and said, in what I considered to be a refined Palace style, "well we would need to do an hour so that we would have time to take it slow and enjoy it. " Here is my new refinement. I acted very disappointed. And said that I just didn't think that I could last an hour with her. So she turned the table on me a bit, and confirmed that I wanted a CIM finish which would be 100 Euros anyway. I still acted hesitant, and she became worried that the fish was wiggling away. She asked what was wrong? I explained that her initial hesitation worried me. She became somewhat indignant, and assertively said, "I said that I would do it. " I figured that she was now committed. And the balls were in my court because I could choose how to finish. But I am a man of my word, and besides I like CIM finishes because it feels more like real sex than finishing in a condom to me.

Mia fully delivered to my delight. When I asked to fcku for a while, she very cleverly reminded me of our deal and said, "I want to taste you, so treat your girlfriend right. " I couldn't complain about that. I thought it was the classiest "up-sell" line that I had heard, and was rather amused and impressed at her creativity.

Mia has A-plus to be-minus breasts. Long straight black hair. Overall slim figure. Admits to being from Romania. And although I did not notice until she was giving me a BJ, a tattoo of a key on her shoulder. Oh, excellent English.

Banana Boi
02-17-16, 22:46
Well I went back to Oase this afternoon. I decided to take advantage of being recognized from yesterday instead of starting fresh at Sharks.And this is why any of us who have visited FKK's often enough DO NOT plan a schedule and just go with the flow. Schedules NEVER seem to work out.

Pistons
02-18-16, 02:42
And this is why any of us who have visited FKK's often enough DO NOT plan a schedule and just go with the flow. Schedules NEVER seem to work out.That goes with all types of travels too. I've burnt myself so many times in the past when booking round trips, only to resheduel and rebook flights and hotels midway. Going with the flow is allways cheaper even if it can sometimes seem better to scheduel everything in advance...

An example in germany is if you book train tickets. You may think it is better to book in advance just to save yourself from paying 4x the last few days before the ride. But scrap that and take a bus instead, and prices are flat. Who knows, you might want to stay one day longer right?

Leduq
02-18-16, 02:57
That goes with all types of travels too. I've burnt myself so many times in the past when booking round trips, only to resheduel and rebook flights and hotels midway. Going with the flow is allways cheaper even if it can sometimes seem better to scheduel everything in advance...

An example in germany is if you book train tickets. You may think it is better to book in advance just to save yourself from paying 4x the last few days before the ride. But scrap that and take a bus instead, and prices are flat. Who knows, you might want to stay one day longer right?Hi guys,

I have some time in Frankfurt between two flights, and would like to come to Oase, but it would have to be at opening time 10 am (on a Wednesday), and until about 5 pm max. Would the line up be OK starting in the morning, or the best looking girls only arrive in the evening / night?

Thanks for the help!

Jude Bright
02-18-16, 03:05
Well I went back to Oase this afternoon.Admits to being from Romania. And although I did not notice until she was giving me a BJ, a tattoo of a key on her shoulder. Oh, excellent English.Great report, will try her next week.

Thanks.

Jb.

ExpatLover
02-18-16, 05:05
Well I went back to Oase this afternoon. I decided to take advantage of being recognized from yesterday instead of starting fresh at Sharks.

I was interviewing Mia to determine her suitability for my first session of the day. I asked her about extras and she confirmed that she did a CIM finish, and I confirmed that her CIM included not quitting until I was completely finished. She confirmed. Then I teased her that she had left out the most important part. She was a little confused, so I asked her if she knew what GFE meant. I believe that she sincerely pleaded ignorance.

A little aside, fellow mongers, who live here and train these girls, you are letting this two or three times a year man down in your training.

In any event, in a bit of a solemn tone, I explained that it meant Girl Friend Experience. After a brief hesitation, she acknowledged that she knew what I was driving at and said, in what I considered to be a refined Palace style, "well we would need to do an hour so that we would have time to take it slow and enjoy it. " Here is my new refinement. I acted very disappointed. And said that I just didn't think that I could last an hour with her. So she turned the table on me a bit, and confirmed that I wanted a CIM finish which would be 100 Euros anyway..None o f the girl will refuse something if you put the right price, most are Romanian and they absolutely need the money to live pay for the chemic of the farther etc. They are here just for money sorry but don t believe something else.

UltraHappy
02-18-16, 05:45
In any event, in a bit of a solemn tone, I explained that it meant Girl Friend Experience. After a brief hesitation, she acknowledged that she knew what I was driving at Sometimes I tell a girl I want the girlfriend experience. I tell them they have to yell at me to take out the trash, constantly nag me, constantly ask me where I'm going, tell me to turn that shit down, and say stuff like, "here, hold my purse babe," you know, all the shit girlfriends tend to say.

If they don't understand GFE, just show them this YouTube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7y6dDQ129UM.

Katinka
02-18-16, 06:51
Sometimes I tell a girl I want the girlfriend experience. I tell them they have to yell at me to take out the trash, constantly nag me, constantly ask me where I'm going, tell me to turn that shit down, and say stuff like, "here, hold my purse babe," you know, all the shit girlfriends tend to say.

If they don't understand GFE, just show them this YouTube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7y6dDQ129UM.That is the wife experience. That is one reason that I tell young guys not to marry them, just fuck them. The other reason is this. I have a buddy that just hit his number and retired. His wife has become unbearable. Here is why. He was advised that since she never worked, not only would he have to split the $10 million pot with her, he will have to pay her lifetime alimony. She will be a wealthy woman and he will be living in an efficiency apartment. In effect she gets 2/3 and he gets 1/3 and he earned every penny while she took tennis lessons.

Pistons
02-18-16, 08:48
I thought that was called 'the wife experiment'. You never know how they turn out before you wed them...

Member #4581
02-18-16, 19:19
+1 LOL.

It seems most of us want girl friend experience when we visit working girls, and want our real life girl friends to me more like working girls (more blow jobs, be clean shaven, be more open to different positions and different kinds of sex, etc) , and when neither happens regularly, we complain. LOL.

Sometimes I tell a girl I want the girlfriend experience. I tell them they have to yell at me to take out the trash, constantly nag me, constantly ask me where I'm going, tell me to turn that shit down, and say stuff like, "here, hold my purse babe," you know, all the shit girlfriends tend to say.

If they don't understand GFE, just show them this YouTube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7y6dDQ129UM.

Syzygies
02-19-16, 03:28
Hi guys,

I have some time in Frankfurt between two flights, and would like to come to Oase, but it would have to be at opening time 10 am (on a Wednesday), and until about 5 pm max. Would the line up be OK starting in the morning, or the best looking girls only arrive in the evening / night?

Thanks for the help!This is not ideal. Very early there are limited girls available. Many arrive at 5 pm, and some at 3 pm or 4 pm, but that maybe too late for you. If you are not a really fussy type, should do okay.

I prefer to arrive at 3 PM or 4 PM, to catch girls from both early and late shifts. See who arrives for late shift, so to plan my priority list.

Syzygies
02-19-16, 03:32
She was a little confused, so I asked her if she knew what GFE meant. Not all girls read the forum, so many do not know what is GFE. By using the term yourself, you can give yourself away as being an ISG writer. Some girls dislike that. Most are still okay With me, and having a positive attitude mostly, and my money. LOL.

Even if you are intending to take CIM, you still have a right to fuck for a while. Girl is scared she will miss out on the CIM if you pop too early. I prefer never to promise a CIM. Hell sometimes her blowjob is not good enough to make CIM possible. Some girls do not have the slow motion soft sloppy technique I require. I have no special need for a CIM unless failing to cum from fucking. After 50 to 100 CIMs only, the novelty wears off. Some guys have taken many times that number. I prefer to use 50 to take more time.

There are other countries where CIM and anal cost no extra, if available.

Member #4581
02-19-16, 04:15
GFE, or at least girlfriend experience in full expanded form, is a well known acronym and not ISG specific in anyway. At least in th escort world, it is well known. There was a 2009 Steven Soddereberg movie starring Sasha Grey, (and those who watch American porn all know who Sasha Grey is,) titled The Girlfriend Experience, explicitly about a hooker going through the post financial crisis and offers high end personalized services. I did not watch the movie myself.

I guess other acronyms like CIM, BBBJ, BBFS, etc are also reasonably well known in the escorting/monger world at large and not limited to ISG.

I do think star fish (as it was applied gratuitously to describe Janine of Sharks, who I actually like) is probably a ISG patented expression. Have not heard it outside ISG, LOL. My guess is that granny turtle and Danish maestro are also ISG specific, LOL.

Syzygies
02-19-16, 08:24
GFE, or at least girlfriend experience in full expanded form, is a well known acronym and not ISG specific in anyway. At least in th escort world, it is well known. There was a 2009 Steven Soddereberg movie starring Sasha Grey, (and those who watch American porn all know who Sasha Grey is,) titled The Girlfriend Experience, explicitly about a hooker going through the post financial crisis and offers high end personalized services. I did not watch the movie myself.

I guess other acronyms like CIM, BBBJ, BBFS, etc are also reasonably well known in the escorting/monger world at large and not limited to ISG.

I do think star fish (as it was applied gratuitously to describe Janine of Sharks, who I actually like) is probably a ISG patented expression. Have not heard it outside ISG, LOL. My guess is that granny turtle and Danish maestro are also ISG specific, LOL.We were talking about GFE in abbreviation form, I thought. At least I was.

I really would not know any of these abbreviations, without a sex forum of some type. I tried ISG first 2005, and briefly tried some other English forums that I found to be really crappy. Like one line smart ass comments throughout. LOL On non English forums the abbreviations are altered somewhat and were a new mystery at first. In some foreign forums, I find the writing to be Euphemistic and incomprehensible to me. Some posters used words that were not real words, in the proper language, rather typing weird sounds and exclamations. Not understandable to me. I don't even understand a fair bit of sexual American slang that is not fit for TV. It is not used where I come from. Starfish is a special case as it is not an abbreviation and its meaning is real clear without any explanation. I probably first encountered it on ISG as well, but no need to look up the meaning.

I was mongering many years before an ISG, and before the web became a source for finding sex. I have not used escorts. I accept that ISG does not own the abbreviations, but outside of the modern web, they would hardly exist. I don't use the term BBFS when talking to buddies and to me all Blowjobs are BBBJ, unless otherwise stated. I never take CBJ. Can't remember the last one. So verbally you just say blowjob. BBBJ is too cumbersome except on a forum.

As for porn, I thought porn was for looking at videos. I don't want to read anything attached to porn. In yester year, men's magazines were not using these abbreviations we talk about. The poor reader would not have understood.

Is there any other decent forum in English like the ISG? I didn't find it. I only found crap ones, not at all worthwhile. I do accept however that using a term GFE, does not prove you are an ISG member. What is the probability? 60%?

I could be misguided from paying no attention to Escorts, and little attention to text on porn sites. Is not porn and GFE a contradiction in terms? Girls forced to do all types of things that GFs don't do.

Member #4581
02-19-16, 08:52
I am not very good either with acronyms. I had to figure out what BBFS etc meant, from the context when I first encountered those acronyms on the web. It took me a long time to figure out what PSE meant.

I thought there was a place on ISG where all the acronyms are explicitly spelled out. Not sure where it is. I guess it doesn't take too much time to google them however.

Sodderbergh is not a porn guy, not that you implied it or anything. He was a pretty acclaimed Hollywood director with an Oscar to boot. I heard good stuff about that GFE movie when it first came out, but never got around to see it. But anyway, it is about a call girl who promises the elusive gfe experience I guess - the same as what most isg'ers seek, lol.

Is porn of any use? Well, you guys who get to monger nonstop in Germany or Thailand, week in week out, are lucky. For those of us stuck in other places, porn is a time filler, till the next FKK visit, LOL.

Hessen Bub
02-19-16, 10:12
I thought there was a place on ISG where all the acronyms are explicitly spelled out. Not sure where it is. Here: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1897-Terms-and-Abbreviations-List.

HB.

Katinka
02-19-16, 11:43
This is not ideal. Very early there are limited girls available. Many arrive at 5 pm, and some at 3 pm or 4 pm, but that maybe too late for you. If you are not a really fussy type, should do okay.

I prefer to arrive at 3 PM or 4 PM, to catch girls from both early and late shifts. See who arrives for late shift, so to plan my priority list.However, I find those girls who arrive in the morning to be very pliable, since you are sort of "found money. ".

Katinka
02-19-16, 11:52
y using the term yourself, you can give yourself away as being an ISG writer. Some girls dislike that. Most are still okay With me, and having a positive attitude mostly, and my money. LOL.

Sometimes I tell them that I will give them a good review. Just like I tell hotels that I post on trip advisor. Anything to increase a suppliers motivation to deliver good service is how I see it. Never had one ***** or whine about it.

Craiova
02-19-16, 12:04
Sometimes I tell them that I will give them a good review. Just like I tell hotels that I post on trip advisor. Anything to increase a suppliers motivation to deliver good service is how I see it. Never had one ***** or whine about it.Only LOL. Smart top girls girls will laugh about this and don't consider you anymore as a worthwhile target. In my experience I use two things to get top level sex in good german FKK clubs. First respectful behavior in general and to the girls and the second even more important: money. The more you spend the more you get back. BTW the whole thing is called pay sex; a lot of dreamers forget this.

ExpatLover
02-19-16, 15:55
Only LOL. Smart top girls girls will laugh about this and don't consider you anymore as a worthwhile target. In my experience I use two things to get top level sex in good german FKK clubs. First respectful behavior in general and to the girls and the second even more important: money. The more you spend the more you get back. BTW the whole thing is called pay sex; a lot of dreamers forget this.Fully agree with except they love you like crazy (very seldom) the key driver is the money, all the rest is dream. Sometimes with some of my regular they ask me to give them good oral sex and they can come but very exceptional with new one.

Shark16
02-19-16, 17:54
I have some time in Frankfurt between two flights, and would like to come to Oase, but it would have to be at opening time 10 am (on a Wednesday), and until about 5 pm max. Would the line up be OK starting in the morning, or the best looking girls only arrive in the evening / night?Syz has already given some good advice on this. Just saying:

- The fuzzier you are about looks, then the more patient you have to be. My guesstimate: There will only by 4- 5 girls available the first hour after opening. A few more girls will be arriving in their street clothes or brushing up at the girls' locker room. At noon the numbers may have risen to 10- 15, and by 3 pm maybe 20. These numbers may be a bit higher if there is a major exhibition in town.

- A great advantage during daytime is that all the girls are fresh and eager to go.

- As Sirioja has pointed out there are two very poplular girls working early shift: Tatiana and Ina. I have no idea whether they are working Wednesdays right now. But if they are in attendance you may want to try and find them to see if they are to your liking. If so, be quick as they are quickly taken away and can be busy for hours in the room.

Daytime midweek is usually a very quiet and relaxed time with only a few elderly local gents and business travellers visiting. As the LU is not at its peaks it is a time to unwind and partake in some of the other pleasures at the FKK's (breakfast, sauna, maybe a dip in the pool, read a book, take a nap, relax, watching the birds ....). But sure, there are also 15- 20 girls there that in mysterious ways will be trying to get your attention.

Please feel free to file a report of your experience. We lack an up to date daytime report I think.

Have fun!

Sirioja
02-20-16, 05:22
Not sure Ina. Lat, nor Tatiana. Ru are there at the moment.

Sirioja
02-20-16, 06:23
Only LOL. Smart top girls girls will laugh about this and don't consider you anymore as a worthwhile target. In my experience I use two things to get top level sex in good german FKK clubs. First respectful behavior in general and to the girls and the second even more important: money. The more you spend the more you get back. BTW the whole thing is called pay sex; a lot of dreamers forget this.Agree for respect, of course, but money only buy time in room and extras, behavior can get more.

Being known as an internet poet, is not always an advantage, things can change when girls read or are said by other members.

Willa1
02-20-16, 18:17
Hi guys,

Thanks for the help!I have done this several times, but on Sunday. So my experience will be different from yours for sure. But maybe you can catch some points. There is a very different experience in the summer vs. Winter. In the summer I find that there are more girls earlier. And they hang around the pool. In the winter. They tend to arrive later. Although the shift is supposed to start at opening. In general, you will find fewer 'quality' girls early, but there will be fewer guys. So getting the 'pearl' will be easier. Around 3 PM the night shift starts coming in. And by 4 you have the best opportunity as the day & night shift overlap. I typically leave at 5:30, so my last session is timed to start around 4:15 - and have many good choices. Again. My experience is Sunday. So different.

Will

XXL
02-21-16, 10:53
One pay-off of arriving early is that you can go down on a girl without tasting the spit / concom of previous johns. Even if it's all in your head and girls wash thouroughly between sessions (I don't think they always do), it is still a deterrent.

Sirioja
02-21-16, 11:11
Is entry 75 now? With only dog foods and 2 holes in the garden, when Ina, Tatiana and Elisabet. Cz not there.

ExpatLover
02-21-16, 11:19
One pay-off of arriving early is that you can go down on a girl without tasting the spit / concom of previous johns. Even if it's all in your head and girls wash thouroughly between sessions (I don't think they always do), it is still a deterrent.The morning customers are different in many aspects from the evening on, some girls I tend to think the most clever one try to work in the morning shifts.

Pistons
02-21-16, 15:30
The morning customers are different in many aspects from the evening on, some girls I tend to think the most clever one try to work in the morning shifts.True, it has to be alot easier to make the guys cum on their first session of the night as opposed to the 3rd, 4th or even 5th time as well...

Hessen Bub
02-21-16, 16:03
Is entry 75 now? Prices didn't change, 70 EUR. And it is 280 EUR for 6 entries.

HB.

Pistons
02-21-16, 23:01
Syz: regarding other forums in english: it depends on the market we are discussing. As for Germany, surely ISG is the best forum. But in terms of SEA or HK / Macau / China, there are deffinately better ones.

Edit: but isg automatically censor it when I try to write the names of the forums here. And I bet I would be banned if I tried to be smart in the way of writing it...

SobeLizard
02-22-16, 00:39
Syz: regarding other forums in english: it depends on the market we are discussing. As for Germany, surely ISG is the best forum. But in terms of SEA or HK / Macau / China, there are deffinately better ones.

Edit: but isg automatically censor it when I try to write the names of the forums here. And I bet I would be banned if I tried to be smart in the way of writing it...Can you inbox me the other sites?

Sirioja
02-22-16, 05:17
My blond beauty Isabella returned for a few days with her "sister" Laura, but didn t stay. I would have been so happy to meet her again, since July 2014 at World. After she worked at Andiamo. Austria, Sakura. Bad luck to miss her.

Pistons
02-22-16, 06:25
Try googling.

Jude Bright
02-23-16, 20:30
I do like Oase cheap entry every day with discount tickets.me.Does anyone know if Oase still has discount entry any day?

Thanks.

Jb.

Wry Cooter
02-24-16, 09:05
Has anyone spotted blonde Romanian Lexi (very cute, youngish, med-height) or blonde Romanian Sarah (enhanced stripper's body) lately?

Hessen Bub
02-24-16, 09:24
Does anyone know if Oase still has discount entry any day?

Thanks.

Jb.They do not have an discount days / hours. You can buy 6 for 4 entries at any time.

HB.

Jude Bright
02-24-16, 11:01
They do not have an discount days / hours. You can buy 6 for 4 entries at any time.

HB.Thanks. Just wonder when will be a good time to go there? I like more girls, less punter moment.

Jb.

Abox79
02-24-16, 11:18
Thanks. Just wonder when will be a good time to go there? I like more girls, less punter moment.

Jb.Let's get this right, you want to know when there's loads of girls with only a small number of bears? It comes across that you expect a hell of a lot all the time for as little outlay as you can get away with.

Hessen Bub
02-24-16, 14:55
Thanks. Just wonder when will be a good time to go there? I like more girls, less punter moment.

Jb.Friday or Saturday, go there early (1 pm) and stay late. There will be more girls than guys in the morning, that will change over the day. Leave when it is getting to crowded for you.

HB.

Jude Bright
02-24-16, 16:26
Friday or Saturday, go there early (1 pm) and stay late. There will be more girls than guys in the morning, that will change over the day. Leave when it is getting to crowded for you.

HB.Thank you so much. You are such a nice guy. Hope to meet you Fri. Or Sat if you happen to go there. I PM you.

Jb.

Jude Bright
02-27-16, 10:02
I wrote this while I was in Oase yesterday and it did not sent out due to the slow wifi.

I am in Oase now, wow, I wish I found this place early. Came in at about 1 pm, many beauties, Too many to count, there are many available. Talked to a ew, finally went to the room with Sandy, a young slim blond, 19 years old from Ro. Here only two weeks. Agreed good BJ with sex. She gave me a long slow blow job, but a little light, feel good, but not spectacular. After about 15 minutes of BJ, she said she is tire and want sex That destroy my mood. I ask to use my thin condom, she agreed. She was tight and good sex in multiple positions. After that, went to sauna and show. Now I am sitting in the relax room and writing this. Yes, you can use laptop in the relax room and they have wifi. A little slow, but usable. Had a coupe hours sleep and when to sauna, then had dinner. The food were simple and not as good as Sharks. The chicken leg was good, but only a small tray, and only a few people get it. I got one first and only found it is gone and replace with beef. Then found Malisa, a friend of Sandy, black hair, pretty face. Her BJ was good but short, last about 10 minutes. I want more, but she said she is tire and we start sex. Her sex skill was good with multiple positions. Usually I like to finish in mish with her leg close together and my legs outside of hers, but she said she can not do it. That makes me lost interest. I pull out and finished without cum. By this time I have spend and walked around only to find there are more talents. Left at about 830.

TankTank123
02-27-16, 14:34
They do not have an discount days / hours. You can buy 6 for 4 entries at any time.

HB.HB,

How does the 6 for 4 at Oase work? Do they give you vouchers? Or do they keep a register and you need to show proof of identity for them to keep track? I am rather wary of the latter, and therefore had never considered taking advantage of this before. Thanks.

McAdonis
02-27-16, 14:51
HB,

How does the 6 for 4 at Oase work? Do they give you vouchers? Or do they keep a register and you need to show proof of identity for them to keep track? I am rather wary of the latter, and therefore had never considered taking advantage of this before. Thanks.You pay 280. And you receive 6 cards--each signed on the back by Mauro. If you lose one, it's the same as losing 47 EUR. The cards are not / cannot be tied to you, so you can give them to a friend. The cards do have the Oase logo on them, so if you lose them in your car or apartment and you have a significant other--well you have some explaining to do.

TankTank123
02-27-16, 15:04
You pay 280. And you receive 6 cards--each signed on the back by Mauro.Thank you for the quick response! At World, I have seen the receptionist refer to sheets of paper in a file, and that put me off. It did not strike me until recently that Oase might have a different system. I wish you a great visit to World. (I will have to check out this new Alexandra too)

Hessen Bub
02-27-16, 15:17
McA is spot on. You could even resell some of the tickets. Or use them as a group.

HB.

Turgid
02-27-16, 16:58
... Usually I like to finish in mish with her leg close together and my legs outside of hers, but she said she can not do it. That makes me lost interest. I pull out and finished without cum. ...Thats weird, its the lazy woman position. Many decades ago I had a girlfriend who could only come in that position, LOL.

Banana Boi
02-27-16, 17:05
Missionary likely isn't a preferred position for a girl if a guy is going to jackhammer her.

Jude Bright
02-27-16, 22:13
Missionary likely isn't a preferred position for a girl if a guy is going to jackhammer her.I am a gentleman. Usually I will ask the girl it is OK and let me know if I hurt you. But she just do not even to try. That makes me not happy. But I give up. I think they do such a hard job and I do not want to force them to do anything.

Jb.

UShobbyist
02-27-16, 22:25
I wrote this while I was in Oase yesterday and it did not sent out due to the slow wifi.

I am in Oase now, wow, I wish I found this place early. Came in at about 1 pm, many beauties, Too many to count, there are many available. Talked to a ew, finally went to the room with Sandy, a young slim blond, 19 years old from Ro. Here only two weeks. Agreed good BJ with sex. She gave me a long slow blow job, but a little light, feel good, but not spectacular. After about 15 minutes of BJ, she said she is tire and want sex That destroy my mood. I ask to use my thin condom, she agreed. She was tight and good sex in multiple positions. After that, went to sauna and show. Now I am sitting in the relax room and writing this. Yes, you can use laptop in the relax room and they have wifi. A little slow, but usable. Had a coupe hours sleep and when to sauna, then had dinner. The food were simple and not as good as Sharks. The chicken leg was good, but only a small tray, and only a few people get it. I got one first and only found it is gone and replace with beef. Then found Malisa, a friend of Sandy, black hair, pretty face. Her BJ was good but short, last about 10 minutes. I want more, but she said she is tire and we start sex. Her sex skill was good with multiple positions. Usually I like to finish in mish with her leg close together and my legs outside of hers, but she said she can not do it. That makes me lost interest. I pull out and finished without cum. By this time I have spend and walked around only to find there are more talents. Left at about 830.Did these two girls kiss you in 50/30 sessions?

PussyLiccker
02-28-16, 02:50
I am a gentleman. Usually I will ask the girl it is OK and let me know if I hurt you. But she just do not even to try. That makes me not happy. But I give up. I think they do such a hard job and I do not want to force them to do anything.

Jb.I was quite surprised when you said she refused mish. Multiple positions is pretty standard in my experience. Girls ask what position, or ask if I want to change at times. Just move on to different position if I'm fucking for a long time keep things interesting. Can't say I have favorite position. Some girls I like doggy, a big turn on depending on how she looks. PSE girls, doggy is great with mirrors. Very PSE when they make a face and look back or on the mirror. Haha. By the way, you didn't mention the mirrors.

Cowgirl, when I'm a lazy ass, but depends on how the girl does cow girl. She can be out of breath if she she motions her hips at a rapid rate, and it's better to switch it up. I think same goes for BBBJ too, I'm not going to have a girl doing it forever. Makes things interesting to switch things up.

After awhile, it almost feels routine. Cowgirl, change, doggy, change, mish, change. For me BBBJ can be more fun depending on girl's skills, can be spicy. There has been only a few girls that can fuck really well. Hard to explain, really different, than the majority.

Jude Bright
02-28-16, 08:57
Did these two girls kiss you in 50/30 sessions?Yes, but only light lip kiss. I am not into DFK with them anyway, especially after they have done BBBJ.

Jb.

Jude Bright
02-28-16, 09:02
I was quite surprised when you said she refused mish. Multiple positions is pretty standard in my experience. Girls ask what position, or ask if I want to change at times. Just move on to different pofferent, than the majority.I think the same way. I like to start with a long BBBJ, then CG, DG, then mish with her leg spread wide, finally finish with in mish with their legs closed together. She just refuse to do the last part.

Jb.

Sirioja
02-28-16, 09:22
Yes, but only light lip kiss. I am not into DFK with them anyway, especially after they have done BBBJ.

Jb.But BBBJ is with you, or you go with other man, with the girl?

But clients who don t want to kiss are the easiest for girls, sucking, CIM is easier for many girls than real French kiss, not dog or robot kiss.

Jude Bright
02-28-16, 10:22
Went to Oase in the afternoon at about 1 pm yesterday. There are many talents available already, circled around and saw Eva, a blond usually walking around the Jacuzzi. She claim she is 25, pretty face. Went to the room, good BBBJ, sex a all the position, very accommodating. Did not last long, in the room for about 20 minutes. Go into the Jacuzzi, the sauna, went to the relax room for a nap. Did some work on my my laptop until 5 pm. There are more and more girls arrived. I was not in a mood for another round, just enjoy seen the naked beauties around. The litter Victoria came to me. I told she that I am tired and have empty from inside out. Se said she can give me a massage and make me relax in the room. I agreed, big mistake Bacausse I did not talked to she her long enough. Her English was poor, in the room, she hardly understand what I want her to do. Just a few words, massage, blow job, sex, you have to put her in doggy position in order to do doggy. I was not in the mood for more sex, I call it quit after in the room for less than 15 minutes. I gave her 50 anyway. Left the place at about 8 pm.

Jb.

Global1810
02-28-16, 14:20
I haven't seen any recent post regarding Geldautomat (ATM, Cash machine, bankomat, etc.) availability here. Is there a working Geldautomat? This will be my last stop so I might be short on euros.

Thank you!

DoctorKlar
02-28-16, 19:38
I haven't seen any recent post regarding Geldautomat (ATM, Cash machine, bankomat, etc.) availability here. Is there a working Geldautomat? This will be my last stop so I might be short on euros.

Thank you!Yes, there are ATMs in Germany. Yes, the ATMs in Germany are generally working.

In the Oase vicinity, I typically go to the Sparkasse located at: Wetterauer Str. 2, 61352 Bad Homburg vor der Hohe, Germany. The ATM is accessible even when the bank is closed, 3 am, 5 am, 24 hours. You can take out a maximum of 2,000 Euros a pop (assuming your home bank permits that much). This bank is about a 2 minute drive from Oase.

You can also Google Sparkasse or Geldautomat in Google Maps around the area you are searching. You can also use the search function to search past posts in the Oase forum.

GlobalPunter
02-28-16, 19:45
There's a cash machine at Oase. I haven't used it before so not sure if theres a charge.

Thank you!

Shark16
02-28-16, 21:28
Got a car? Try the bank close to the ARAL gas station in Ober Erlenbach (1 US mile /2 km from Oase). Several also in Friedrichsdorf (just Google "ATM Burgholzhausen" and you will get many options in the area).

Oase does not have an ATM. Just an expensive credit card service that cannot be recommended. Be sure to bring (enough) cash.

Arkiloko
02-29-16, 01:00
I think the closest one is the one in the village 2 km before oase.

Wetterauer Straße 2, 61352 Bad Homburg vor der Höhe.

I always used this one.

Global1810
02-29-16, 03:12
Thanks for the info. I will try to call them. Seems there is still no sure answer on if there is an ATM at Oase or not.

Problem is I will be leaving EU for a long period. So no reason to have a huge extra amount of cash and then a bad line up. However, if line up is great I could easily end up needing more cash. But if there is no Geldautomat in Oase I'll just bring the cash. I'm not going to drive 2 KM or more away to an ATM and return!

Global1810
02-29-16, 03:21
You can also use the search function to search past posts in the Oase forum.It seems people love to post smart comments about doing a search in the forum. Thank you very much. Doing a search in the forum results in an inconclusive answer to my question. This why I posted the question.

I appreciate your concern about my ability to search Google or ISG. I am ISG search certified! It was a long challenging course but after many attempts I finally received my certification.

I will buy a membership so you can PM me and I will give you all the details to become certified.

DoctorKlar
02-29-16, 04:17
There's a cash machine at Oase. I haven't used it before so not sure if theres a charge.There is no stand-alone ATM at Oase. Reception reportedly can withdraw money for you at the front desk, but only with very high fees. Avoid!

Just type Geldautomat into Google Maps to find the closest ATM to wherever you are at the moment you are seeking cash.

Also stay away from certain ATMs in the RLD area as these can also add excessive fees on top of the withdrawal (usually has an extra confirmation screen requesting you to accept highway robbery terms, cluing you in that you should cancel the transaction).

Sirioja
02-29-16, 06:30

Thank you!No ATM at Oase, 10% charge to change on desk, life is expensive at Oase, entry 70 , many upwelling girls, so, many girls cry less clients than before. Men don t return where to be fucked, finished in mouth in 10/15 mn for 100 , without fucking, when you can have excellent 30 mn rooms for 40 or 50 , out of extra, elsewhere. Of course, Ina, Tatiana and Elisabet. Cz are super girls there.

Jim57
02-29-16, 09:19
It seems people love to post smart comments about doing a search in the forum. Thank you very much. Doing a search in the forum results in an inconclusive answer to my question. This why I posted the question.

I appreciate your concern about my ability to search Google or ISG. I am ISG search certified! It was a long challenging course but after many attempts I finally received my certification.

I will buy a membership so you can PM me and I will give you all the details to become certified.As stated below there is no ATM in Oase. Nearest one is in the village close by again as stated below.

Jim57
02-29-16, 10:00
Brief report on two visits I made to Oase earlier this month.

Tues 2nd February was my last day off in Germany before driving south. Arrived at Oase arround 2 pm. I counted about 25 girls and was told there were 7 men in the club. That's a decent ratio! I'd chosen Oase that day as I'd had great sessions there with Joanna & Juicy. To my relief both of them were working that day.

Spent some time chatting with Joanna before starting some action on the sofa. We then went off to a room for an hour of glorious sex. I love everything about this girl, her looks (face & body), her attitude, her desire to please (I know this is based on her getting my money but it's good customer service) and importantly to me her command of English which allows me to pretty much have a full conversation without having to think about choosing words carefully and speaking slowly.

Waited until arround 7 pm and then had a session with Juicy. Again we started on the sofa. She said you arn't shy are you as she pulled the towel off me and started blowing me. Off we went to the room. Another very decent session.

Returned to Oase on Tuesday 9th February. I'd left Milan at 1 am the night before, slept in the car for about 2 hours somewhere in Switzerland and reached Oase about 11 am. I had to get to Copenhagen by that night so it was only going to be a brief stop. No sign of my two favourites. Club was very quiet. Maybe 20-25 girls and 3 or 4 men. It was pretty early though.

After eating and having a good look at the options I had narrowed it down to maybe three or four possible girls. Top of the list was Julia from Hungary who I think is pretty new to the club. This is certainly the first I'd seen her. Spoke to her at the bar and her command of English was enough, as I found her face and body to be perfect for my tastes, for me to ask her to come sit with me. We chatted for a while before Julia started rubbing then sucking me on the sofa. I was very tempted to complete our session there but decided to take her to a room. What a great session! I now have three favourites at Oase! It would be a very difficult to decide who to take if all three were there.

Hessen Bub
02-29-16, 18:45
Thanks for the info. I will try to call them. Seems there is still no sure answer on if there is an ATM at Oase or not.There has never been and there is NO ATM at Oase. There's minimum 2 in Ober-Erlenbach, Sparkasse and Volksbank.

HB.

Global1810
03-01-16, 09:20
Thanks for a firm answer on ATM finally.

However, all the negative reviews might keep me from going here since I only have time for 2 clubs this visit.

Jude Bright
03-01-16, 18:45
Thanks for a firm answer on ATM finally.

However, all the negative reviews might keep me from going here since I only have time for 2 clubs this visit.To me, according to my last two visits during last week, Oase has more selections, less sharky than Sharks.

Jb.

Hessen Bub
03-01-16, 22:11
To me, according to my last two visits during last week, Oase has more selections, less sharky than Sharks.

Jb.Depends on the day. I'd visit both clubs.

HB.

Beffen1
03-01-16, 22:18
There has never been and there is NO ATM at Oase. There's minimum 2 in Ober-Erlenbach, Sparkasse and Volksbank.

HB.Yes, but if you cannot or don not want to get to those ATMs, Oase will happily give you a cash advance on your credit card for a 10% commission. I had to do that for the first time last week.

Beffen.

Turgid
03-02-16, 16:03
Missionary likely isn't a preferred position for a girl if a guy is going to jackhammer her.Actually the less preferred style for jackhammering is doggy. I've had too many girls tell me to take it easy when we switch to doggy. None do so when we do mish. In India most girls refuse doggy because they find it demeaning and are scared of the deep pounding.

Pistons
03-05-16, 19:57
Actually the less preferred style for jackhammering is doggy. I've had too many girls tell me to take it easy when we switch to doggy. None do so when we do mish. In India most girls refuse doggy because they find it demeaning and are scared of the deep pounding.Well, perhaps indian guys just don't know to hit the g spot then. Doggy is all about the g spot.

ExpatLover
03-05-16, 20:58
Actually the less preferred style for jackhammering is doggy. I've had too many girls tell me to take it easy when we switch to doggy. None do so when we do mish. In India most girls refuse doggy because they find it demeaning and are scared of the deep pounding.May be Indian guys have bid dicks, from my side I never met a woman who refused doggy most of them like it and ask for it.

Linga
03-05-16, 22:19
Well, perhaps indian guys just don't know to hit the g spot then. Doggy is all about the g spot.We wrote the Kamasutra.

Lalo77
03-05-16, 22:38
How to reach to the club from Frankfurt Hauptbanhof?

Thank you.

ExpatLover
03-06-16, 03:18

Thank you.The best thing is to use google map, you will take the S bahn to Fried. And after if you are lucky you will find a taxi around 10 euros or you will have to walk around 1 hour when the weather is fine I often choose this option. Be careful for the return it is a small station no change possible take counts with you to purchase the s bahn ticket.

Solo Traveler
03-06-16, 03:28
Back in 2014, you only get 10 Euro credit to order food (I ordered one pizza) and that's it, no more free food.

Has things changed yet?

I will not visit Oase if there is no free all-you-can-eat buffet.

Even the small clubs with under 35 Euro entrance fee provides free buffet (maybe not much choice, but at least edible and taste okay), so I don't understand why a club with 65 or 70 Euro entrance fee not providing it.

Guy93
03-06-16, 05:12
Take S5 to Friedrichsdorf and then take a cab.

Vito Corleone
03-06-16, 07:34

Thank you.Www.Bahn.de

Global1810
03-06-16, 08:30
Take S5 to Friedrichsdorf and then take a cab.I tried this once and couldn't find a taxi. Any tips on where to find a taxi? Was nobody around when I arrived. Just myself and one lady got off at that stop.

I am planning to go in a few days. I will take taxi from Frankfurt unless you know where I can find one in Friedrichsdorf.

Pistons
03-06-16, 17:07
I tried this once and couldn't find a taxi. Any tips on where to find a taxi? Was nobody around when I arrived. Just myself and one lady got off at that stop.

I am planning to go in a few days. I will take taxi from Frankfurt unless you know where I can find one in Friedrichsdorf.There have allways been a taxi or two or three at the small parking space next to that kiosk by the train station at friedrichdorf. Unless you arrive extremely early or extremely late I guess. Although the taxi drivers in the area knows when the trains arrive. Perhaps there were some that took the taxies just before you managed to walk over there. I once had to share the only taxi there with 2 others. One local lady, and one other punter. But normally there are 2 or 3 taxies waiting. Even saw 4 once.

Jude Bright
03-06-16, 17:25
There have allways been a taxi o Even saw 4 once.There are always taxi at the club. I do not know if you can call the club and ask them to send the taxi to pick you up. I have never done that, just a thought.

Jb.

Guy93
03-06-16, 17:25
Walk to the Mercure Hotel from the station and ask the reception to order you a cab.

It's also a good place to stay near Oase.

PussyLiccker
03-06-16, 17:52
When I used to frequent Oase PT, I'd stop by Friedrichsdorf always. Believe couple stops down from Bad Hamburg where it seems to be more guaranteed taxi would be there with long route, so therefore, few Euros more.

I've had one instance the cab wasn't around at night when I arrived at Friedrichsdorf as I would usually get there late afternoon typically. If you have a working phone, you can call, or there is (at least was) a T-mobile pay phone with a taxi business card slid on it. You can call if you are uneasy about a cab coming around in due time. So, pretty much always the cab was around, but the hours I arrive was late afternoon toward the evening. So, either stop at Bad Hamburg or call if the cab is not around. I've only had one instance, but at night time that cab wasn't available. That's a pretty minor statistic given how many visits using PT I've had. I'm thinking cabs know when cab riders will be around the stop, so it's likely they'd come around in due time if no cab is spotted.

PussyLiccker
03-06-16, 18:02
Back in 2014, you only get 10 Euro credit to order food (I ordered one pizza) and that's it, no more free food.

Has things changed yet?

I will not visit Oase if there is no free all-you-can-eat buffet.

Even the small clubs with under 35 Euro entrance fee provides free buffet (maybe not much choice, but at least edible and taste okay), so I don't understand why a club with 65 or 70 Euro entrance fee not providing it.They got a buffet bar now included in the entry. Breakfast is ok, but still the quality of the meals pretty much sucks. You can still opt to pay additional for pizza, and other paid options which I don't think is that great either.

As far as what you pay for entry, it's best when the visit correlated with number of girls that show(better on certain days as we all know). Something I notice with various club, but not always. It's a long stay club, but it's a shame about the quality of the food. I've had much better, and can be gotten more from the club for entry.

ExpatLover
03-06-16, 19:49
I tried this once and couldn't find a taxi. Any tips on where to find a taxi? Was nobody around when I arrived. Just myself and one lady got off at that stop.

I am planning to go in a few days. I will take taxi from Frankfurt unless you know where I can find one in Friedrichsdorf.Hi,

Impossible to be sure to get a taxi sometimes yes sometimes no, may be you can rent a car for sure it will be cheaper than the taxi. Good luck.

Member #4581
03-07-16, 11:03
Is next week likely to be quite busy at Oase? Seems like a messe happening in Frankfurt. I guess Sharks has been less impacted historically, not sure if that will still be the case next week. On the positive side, we can hope for full lineups at the clubs?

During messe, is there still the variation from day to day that you normally see? For example, Tuesday is dead at most clubs and say, Thursday is busier compared to Tuesday. Would that continue to be the case during messe weeks as well?

Thanks.

ExpatLover
03-07-16, 11:52
Is next week likely to be quite busy at Oase? Seems like a messe happening in Frankfurt. I guess Sharks has been less impacted historically, not sure if that will still be the case next week. On the positive side, we can hope for full lineups at the clubs?

During messe, is there still the variation from day to day that you normally see? For example, Tuesday is dead at most clubs and say, Thursday is busier compared to Tuesday. Would that continue to be the case during messe weeks as well?

Thanks.This fair / messe is one of the biggest in Frankfurt, FKK in Frankfurt area will be impacted, I faced this scenario several years back and found the clubs very crowed and the girls more than exhausted remember 1 girl told me she has strong pain in her mouth because she had done too many BJ during the week.

Pistons
03-07-16, 13:24
Walk to the Mercure Hotel from the station and ask the reception to order you a cab.

It's also a good place to stay near Oase.I wouldn't bother walking over to Mercure just to book a taxi. Then I could just as well start walking towards Oase.

You can walk to Oase in 30 minutes. Walking to Mercure takes 10 minutes or so. And then you'd have to wait for a taxi as well, and a 4 minute ride. So not worth it.

Best just chancing it and in worst case you walk. Then again, if you get there and there are no taxi's some local guy might have a taxi number for you. Or the woman in the store at the station. And perhaps you can save the local taxi number for next time you go. Seems I forgot to save it on my phone, but they all try to give you their cards.

Ortos
03-07-16, 17:01
Best just chancing it and in worst case you walk. Then again, if you get there and there are no taxi's some local guy might have a taxi number for you. Or the woman in the store at the station. And perhaps you can save the local taxi number for next time you go. Seems I forgot to save it on my phone, but they all try to give you their cards.1) As mentioned by another poster below: There is always a bank of taxi cars waiting at Bad Homburg, so that is always an option to get off two stops before Friedrichsdorf and get a (more expensive) taxi option there.

2) No way you can walk to Oase from F-dorf bahnhof in 30 minutes: more like 45 mins minimum.

3) If you arrive at F-dorf during peak hours (17-20.00) then you stand an excellent chance of finding a taxi or two waiting there. But in case no taxi is there, I simply ring this number:

(0049) 16094415681 or (0049) 15114218741.

This guy has 5 taxis in / around Friedrichsdorf and at least two of them are permanently stationed at Oase, so you never have to wait more than 5 minutes once you call him.

In fact several times when I go off peak hours, I simply send him a text once I board the S-bahn in Frankfurt. And 20 minutes later I step off the platform in F-dorf and find a taxi waiting for me. Very convenient.

Oregon97
03-07-16, 21:20
This fair / messe is one of the biggest in Frankfurt, FKK in Frankfurt area will be impacted, I faced this scenario several years back and found the clubs very crowed and the girls more than exhausted remember 1 girl told me she has strong pain in her mouth because she had done too many BJ during the week.Light + Building starts on Sunday 13 March and lasts until Friday. 210.000 visitors expected.

Member #4581
03-08-16, 00:37
I am in Frankfurt next week and likely to attend the clubs on a couple of days and sucks for me that it is the messe week. Hotels are fully booked and have no rooms or are quite expensive, and I guess clubs will be sausage fests with ridiculous prices and long room waits. How does Oase look during messe weeks. Do girls double prices, or worse? Should I skip Oase and stay with sharks entirely?

At least there might be a lot of public sex in the Oase kino, I am guessing. Never attended at messe time.

Monger2012
03-08-16, 01:21
Hello all,

I will be visiting Oase next Friday afternoon around 1 pm and plan to stay until after midnight. I want to bring my Ipad so I can read and browse internet while recharging between girls. But is Ipad or computer allowed in the facility? Also, does the facility have free Wifi? Thanks.

Shark16
03-08-16, 01:53
Relax. Breathe. It's easy. The selection will be good. Take advantage. Arrive early, do your business early, and leave when it becomes unbearable. No days are alike! Make the right picks. The right girls will always be highly motivated and happy to see a genuine monger in a sea of hopeless "just-here-to-see-and-touch-for-free" tourists. If there is a crowd, even the best girls will be tired eventually. They are only humans.

Narrah
03-08-16, 18:43
I want to bring my Ipad so I can read and browse internet while recharging between girls.
But is Ipad or computer allowed in the facility? Also, does the facility have free Wifi? Thanks.Short answer. Difficult, look for alternatives.

Longer answer. I'm not an expert, but have visited Oase (and a few others) about a dozen times in the last 3 years, last visit a year ago.

All clubs don't allow smartphones in; I'm guessing this is because they don't want someone with a cam snapping awkward pics.

Ipads and tablets generally included under that ban.

They do seem to allow music devices (Ipods without large screen) and books / magazines (print).

You can try reading, but be prepared for some strange looks & a lot more disturbance; I found that it seems to challenge.

The girls to distract you while they'll leave you alone if you're relaxing with eyes closed listening to music; though that does become a.

Topic of conversation later.

You can pull out your phone etc. In the locker area; but rather uncomfortable for anything more than a quick check on messages.

Alternatively, you can take your phone / Ipad out into the car park area; if the day is good (no rain / heavy wind) you could sit on some of the stones.

Or in your car, and spend some time there.

No wWifi for guests; I had a prepaid sim (ortel / Eplus); signal was poor in Oase (and World; Sharks & Mainhattan got a decent signal / speed).

Sharks / Mainhattan do have a couple of chairs in the reception / entry area, where you can sit & use your gadgets; Didn't find this at Oase and World.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

ExpatLover
03-08-16, 19:51
I am in Frankfurt next week and likely to attend the clubs on a couple of days and sucks for me that it is the messe week. Hotels are fully booked and have no rooms or are quite expensive, and I guess clubs will be sausage fests with ridiculous prices and long room waits. How does Oase look during messe weeks. Do girls double prices, or worse? Should I skip Oase and stay with sharks entirely?

At least there might be a lot of public sex in the Oase kino, I am guessing. Never attended at messe time.Most probably Oase and Shark will be over crowded, advice you if possible to visit World.

Jude Bright
03-08-16, 20:50
Hello all,

I will be visiting Oase next Friday afternoon around 1 pm and plan to stay until after midnight. I want to bring my Ipad so I can read and browse internet while recharging between girls. But is Ipad or computer allowed in the facility? Also, does the facility have free Wifi? Thanks.

Yes, you can. they have a relax room where you can bring your laptop, phone etc. I went there at noon time and had lunch, banged a girl, went into the relax room, next to the lounge, relax and did some work on my laptop until evening. Had dinner, banged another girl after recovered from the first one. You may ask the front desk girl for the code for wifi. It is slow, but check email is ok.

Jb.

Craiova
03-08-16, 20:52
Most probably Oase and Shark will be over crowded, advice you if possible to visit World.Guys next week is only "light and building" Messe at Frankfurt. Last year even at large IAA Messe in September effect of this large Messe was very low. No reason to avoid Oase, Mainhattan or Sharks. Messe effect usually only late evening between 9 PM and 1 AM.

Member #4581
03-09-16, 00:05
I am actually excited in a way, because the messe effect was much discussed here on the forums several times in the past and I want to verify it myself firsthand. Of course if girls raise their prices exorbitantly, that is no fun.

But the hotel situation does suck. Hotel rates have tripled and quadrupled, and even then no rooms available. If you check it out now, the nearest available hotel rooms from either Sharks or Oase are several miles away and at ridiculous rates for hotels which rank horribly by customers on various OTAs, like Expedia, Priceline, etc.

Guys next week is only "light and building" Messe at Frankfurt. Last year even at large IAA Messe in September effect of this large Messe was very low. No reason to avoid Oase, Mainhattan or Sharks. Messe effect usually only late evening between 9 PM and 1 AM.

DaWong949
03-09-16, 01:28
Take S5 to Friedrichsdorf and then take a cab.If weather is nice, you can take a 45 min walk from Friedrichdolf station to Oase. I use Google map. It is mixed result. The first time, I stayed at Arkadia Hotel and Google.

Guided me through back road. I ended up on the back door of Oase. The next day, I used Google map with driving direction, this time, it gave me whatever road taxi driver.

Was using. It was fun walking if you have time.

Global1810
03-09-16, 03:38
I came here finally. In the past I always aborted and went for sure thing at clubs I've been to before.

This is a nice club and all the reviews are spot on.

Definitely had some nice girls to choose from. I had bad luck with optifuck girls who turned out to be bad in the room. Some because attitude and some I think just because they were bad. Most attitude though.

Out of too many girls to count (maybe 15) I had two that stood out as excellent. Names I'm not sure because girls kept changing names and pretending to be from Russia, Moldova, etc.

After 1 AM I was one of maybe 5 guys left in club. So lots of girls then but some of the good ones were gone by then.

One tall blonde (fake blonde of course) who was very beautiful was a top choice but talking to her turned me off.

Seems some of the girls want to hold out for a VIP service. I guess this place has lots of that. Not my thing. I prefer a nice long session with a few girls who can keep you happy for those 2-3 hours.

I'll probably not come back but glad I came to know for sure. Might try in the summer. Just to see that too.

ExpatLover
03-09-16, 05:08
I am actually excited in a way, because the messe effect was much discussed here on the forums several times in the past and I want to verify it myself firsthand. Of course if girls raise their prices exorbitantly, that is no fun.

But the hotel situation does suck. Hotel rates have tripled and quadrupled, and even then no rooms available. If you check it out now, the nearest available hotel rooms from either Sharks or Oase are several miles away and at ridiculous rates for hotels which rank horribly by customers on various OTAs, like Expedia, Priceline, etc.The girls will not increase their prices that is sure, try to go early morning, believe me and don't listen the people who are speaking about IAA, for this fair the professional are only coming the 2 first days, the lighting is a pro fair could expect a lot of foreigners, recommend again to go to world on the morning there will be 0 fair effect, good luck.

Sirioja
03-09-16, 05:54

But the hotel situation does suck. Hotel rates have tripled and quadrupled, and even then no rooms available. If you check it out now, the nearest available hotel rooms from either Sharks or Oase are several miles away and at ridiculous rates for hotels which rank horribly by customers on various OTAs, like Expedia, Priceline, etc.Stay at Oase or Sharks until closed and sleep there. Relax room at Oase and my tent upstairs at Sharks. Rent a car and finish your night in, if you suffer from cold, let engine works.

There are rates for time in room, 50/30 mn, only have to manage upselling at Oase. 1 is waiting you at Sharks, still lovely even changed.

Sirioja
03-09-16, 06:05
Like some at World, some Oase girls get business they deserve, trying to fuck clients, so less and less clients, out of events and week end, and was even said not so full on Saturday evening at the moment, not like before. WGs should be clever enough to understand that when we enjoy, often we return to repeat.

Problem is, men think with their small dick and WGs think only with their ass, out of a few more clever.

But Ina, Tatiana, Elisabet. Cz, even Elisabet. Hu are good girls at Oase, Roxana was good when in good mood, even Suginella has skill to be, when she wants, but her ass really got weight and cellulite.

TankTank123
03-09-16, 07:35
Seems some of the girls want to hold out for a VIP service. I guess this place has lots of that. This is a new phenomenon. Maybe, Mauro is pushing this. On my previous visit, the receptionist tried to promote it to me for the very first time. She tried to persuade me to see the room, saying that a VIP room was now available for 100 euros for 1 hour. (Last year, I believe it was 300 euros for 2 hours, but I may be wrong as that was what girls told me, and I never got around to verifying it.)

On 3 occasions over the course of the day, I overheard girls pester customers to bring them to the VIP room, saying, "just 100 for the room and 100 for me." They all said almost the same words, so it must have been under direction.

I went to World yesterday. Surprisingly, there were as many girls there as there was in Oase the day before, which was not many! There is a new manageress in World whom some of the girls told me they liked, and she was reportedly once working at Oase (not sure whether it was the one I used to see frequently prowling around Oase 3-4 years ago to keep the girls in line). Some girls told me that with the reduced entry fee, and a pleasant new manageress who harped less on the rules, more girls would now come to World and thus attract more customers.

Curious39
03-09-16, 07:51
If weather is nice, you can take a 45 min walk from Friedrichdolf station to Oase. I use Google map. It is mixed result. The first time, I stayed at Arkadia Hotel and Google.

Guided me through back road. I ended up on the back door of Oase. The next day, I used Google map with driving direction, this time, it gave me whatever road taxi driver.

Was using. It was fun walking if you have time.You save quite a distance walking if you exit the S5 at Seulberg instead of Friedrichdorf. The walk takes you over the freeway A5 bridge, on paved farming roads and across a quaint wooden pedestrian bridge over the Erlenbach creek. After crossing the bridge, you turn right where you'll almost be at the back of Oase. (See https://www.google.com/maps/place/M%C3%BChlweg, +61381+Friedrichsdorf,+Germany / at 50.2426295,8.674515,18 z / data=!3 m1!4 b1!4 m2!3 m1!1 s0 x47 bd06 ede12653 b7:0 x112055 e3 bfa6 b49 d).

Shark16
03-09-16, 20:29
Apart from the private shower and private jacuzzi I did not find the VIP Suites that special. One could argue that the VIP Suites are too big and impersonal and that you lose some of that intimacy / erotic ambience of a smaller bedroom. I would rather prefer some of the other rooms at Oase for sex with a girl (not necessarily the smallest ones). The VIP Suites are simply too big for a couple.

The space of the VIP Suites are better suited for high rollers who want to fill the rooms with 4- 5 or more girls for a private orgy, or for a private party of 2- 5 guys inviting 2- 5 girls. There is a big bed, a jacuzzi, separate bathroom with shower, a couple of couches, a TV, WiFi, (if I remember correctly) a HiFi audio system, and plenty of space on the floor for dancing and partying. The price of 300 for 2 hrs is also more suited for a private party of 5- 10 persons. Not something a single guy on a budget should consider. Unless you are celebrating a very, very special occasion.

NoTaWorry
03-09-16, 23:35
, even Elisabet. Hu are good girls at Oase, Elizabeth, HU, has pretty eyes and a nice face, decent body, but not my type. NO GFE and she tries to get extra money. Didn't bother me when she tried it on me but on a friend, she really pissed him off after lying about time in room. They both went before management. I'll let him tell the story if he wants but IMO stay away from her.

Member #4581
03-10-16, 00:25
Thanks for the advice. I am tempted to try out World. I think the hotel I eventually booked is in Wetzlar. Closer to World than Oase, is that right? Everything within 20 miles of Oase was fully booked, or costing several hundreds a day. But I have been to Oase a bunch of times and liked it ok but never been to World and reports about world have not been so great of late. Since I manage to sneak out to Germany only for a few days a year, losing even a single precious day is not good and makes me risk averse.

Not sure if that makes sense to you. Probably not, if you are a local and regular. McA thought I was positively loony, LOL. But then again, he visited 10 clubs in 3 weeks, some of the clubs being multiple visits. Sooo jealous.

The girls will not increase their prices that is sure, try to go early morning, believe me and don't listen the people who are speaking about IAA, for this fair the professional are only coming the 2 first days, the lighting is a pro fair could expect a lot of foreigners, recommend again to go to world on the morning there will be 0 fair effect, good luck.

Member #4581
03-10-16, 00:32
Thanks Siri, it is so nice that we can always count on Aylice being lovely and kind, ain't that so? It's good to know that price gouging does not happen, I think it was in Artemis threads that people discussed price gouging around messe and other such events.

Stay at Oase or Sharks until closed and sleep there. Relax room at Oase and my tent upstairs at Sharks. Rent a car and finish your night in, if you suffer from cold, let engine works.

There are rates for time in room, 50/30 mn, only have to manage upselling at Oase. 1 is waiting you at Sharks, still lovely even changed.

McAdonis
03-10-16, 01:15
Thanks for the advice. I am tempted to try out World. I think the hotel I eventually booked is in Wetzlar. Closer to World than Oase, is that right? Everything within 20 miles of Oase was fully booked, or costing several hundreds a day. But I have been to Oase a bunch of times and liked it ok but never been to World and reports about world have not been so great of late. Since I manage to sneak out to Germany only for a few days a year, losing even a single precious day is not good and makes me risk averse.

Not sure if that makes sense to you. Probably not, if you are a local and regular. McA thought I was positively loony, LOL. But then again, he visited 10 clubs in 3 weeks, some of the clubs being multiple visits. Sooo jealous.I believe I advised you to try a new club if your trip was three days or more, so like (Day 1) safe bet club, (Day 2) one or two new clubs, (Day 3) safe bet club. Thats how I would do it. Day 2 would probably be a "down" day anyway, especially since I seem to have a habit of over-exerting myself on the first day. My down days usually are 1-2 pops, but spent mostly scouting new talent and recharging.

BTW it was more like 10 clubs in probably a 5 week period.

Sirioja
03-10-16, 08:23
Elizabeth, HU, has pretty eyes and a nice face, decent body, but not my type. NO GFE and she tries to get extra money. Didn't bother me when she tried it on me but on a friend, she really pissed him off after lying about time in room. They both went before management. I'll let him tell the story if he wants but IMO stay away from her.I met Elisabet. Hu on end of 2014, she was nice in room and kissing. She wanted to chat after sex and we left the room after 1 h10 , she asked me 150 , I explained her why it would be only 100. Next week, she asked me if I wanted to repeat, I asked her: Don't you remember problem about money? She answered me: No problem about money, we go? I don t like such situation, so never repeated. Never took any girl to the desk even could have for Madi or Raïssa about what they said about me, just to know if they would have really been able to say so, in front of me, polish Natalia and Hells.

PussyLiccker
03-10-16, 15:56
Thanks Siri, it is so nice that we can always count on Aylice being lovely and kind, ain't that so? It's good to know that price gouging does not happen, I think it was in Artemis threads that people discussed price gouging around messe and other such events.I think it was regarding busy (est) night of the year when girls are pretty scarce with long lines that guys offer additional money out of desperation from lack of girls. Perhaps the final championship night, which is warned it's the worst sausage-fest there. Which is exactly what a seller's market is. My experience on Messe times isn't quite that bad to the point of girls opting for higher rates as I haven't ran into that. What it does turn into is line forming and bunch of guys sitting in the kino waiting for the hawks that scoops them up. High ratio, relaxed atmosphere is ideal of course which makes for getting to know most of the girls better than girls being more scarce on the floor on the busy times of the being less of in occurrence with quick proposals. Watch how the girls change from high selling mode to quick mode when the club peaks anywhere. Less attention will be had on peak times since easier to scoop up punters as plenty of them available. Chances of upselling is greater I think with perhaps service dropping due to girls not being relaxed. Sure, you got the girls that like to attend when it's busy, and that's a bonus. Also, even with the seller's market, it is obvious that some girls still don't scoop up the guys, and therefore their lower popularity is apparent (probably their attitude don't come off all too well). You got a favorable ratio, girl that is high optiks, but not busy, clues you in.

That's the problem with these Messe night (on the weekend at least), you got higher attendance, but seller's market at a certain point in the night. It's all a trade-off. More relaxed time, or good attendance.

If you decided to do World, pick a good day like Fri or Sat if you can afford to. Wrong days will likely throw you off. At least my visits did when I chose a random night.

Sirioja
03-10-16, 16:05
Thanks Siri, it is so nice that we can always count on Aylice being lovely and kind, ain't that so? It's good to know that price gouging does not happen, I think it was in Artemis threads that people discussed price gouging around messe and other such events.French are too poor now, to pay extra or upselling, I want to keep my money to buy chocolate in Zermatt on 27. Last Friday, I couldn't even pay to cum in mouth when I was in polizei BMW watching video of my car at same speed than Germans. Tomorrow, I will push speed hard to Darmstadt, be careful around Kaiserlautern or Mainz.

Wry Cooter
03-10-16, 17:34
Just wondering if it's common in the summer months to receive some public action / foreplay in the swimming pool or the jacuzzi from a girl. I have only experienced this once in my 12+ years of hobbying: a lovely Czech girl at FKK Colosseum Augsburg. She asked for an additional €50 to play in the jacuzzi first. At the time I was fairly new to visiting Germany so I found this quite fun and titillating to be rubbing up against my lady-friend prior to our time in the room. I suppose I'm hoping that since Oase is my favorite place to receive inclusive "couch-time" with a girl prior to going to a more private place that any action to be had in a jacuzzi or swimming pool would also be inclusive here. If so, I would be interested to read any anecdotal experiences anyone has had in this arena. Thank you.

Monger2012
03-10-16, 17:39
Hello guys,

I did some research on this forum. But still have few more questions before I visit FKK for the first time of my life next week.

My understanding is that standard is 50 Eur for 30 min. Session. But will there be a room charge on top of service charge provided by the girl? If so, how does it work?

When does a session of 30 min. Officially start? When girl brings you to a room? Or when you agree on the session?

Does each sex room have a shower room where I can enjoy the session in shower room instead?

Do the girls walk around with condoms and lubes? Or do you have to bring them along?

What is the locker rental fee?

How do you guys prefer to manage your money? Bring lots of 50 Eur in cash in stash and keep them safe in the locker. Once a session is over walk the girl to your locker and pay her?

Thanks guys. I hope my questions also help other first timer like me.

Optimist
03-10-16, 17:43
Hi Wry. A generalisation would I think be that girls will not normally go willingly free in to a pool or Jacuzzi, unless it is comes out of session time. I have never tried it myself but quite often girls have said they hate going in to a Jacuzzi because it messes up their makeup or it is unhealthy. On the other hand, if a potential client is already in the Jacuzzi and a girl is having a poor day then she might well give free warmup time in the Jacuzzi, provided you can convince her you are a genuine client not a timewaster. Maybe other members will have more detailed experience of Oase girls in the jacuzzi.

Optimist
03-10-16, 17:54
Jnpr30. Location wise Oase could easily be combined with World (30 minutes drive from Oase) one day and Sharks (35 minutes drive from Oase) another. You have had good advice from others already so I won't add more. Your hotel will be nearer World than Oase but time wise not a huge difference (maybe 10 minutes).

DoctorKlar
03-10-16, 19:44
Hello guys,

I did some research on this forum. But still have few more questions before I visit FKK for the first time of my life next week.

My understanding is that standard is 50 Eur for 30 min. Session. But will there be a room charge on top of service charge provided by the girl? If so, how does it work?

When does a session of 30 min. Officially start? When girl brings you to a room? Or when you agree on the session?

Does each sex room have a shower room where I can enjoy the session in shower room instead?

Do the girls walk around with condoms and lubes? Or do you have to bring them along?

How do you guys prefer to manage your money? Bring lots of 50 Eur in cash in stash and keep them safe in the locker. Once a session is over walk the girl to your locker and pay her?

Thanks guys. I hope my questions also help other first timer like me.No additional room charge at almost all major FKKs. You just pay one entry price. A few smaller FKKs do something different but you won't be going to any of those FKKs as a first timer.

Shower facilities are located throughout the facility but not in the rooms (unless you are going to VIP rooms which you should not because that would just be a waste of money).

The girls have everything with them except you need to bring your dick with you. You can bring your own brand condoms if you prefer (if you don't like their brand of condoms). Personal preference.

No locker rental fee. You just pay one entry fee. Oh and at Oase, you can eat for free from the buffet or you can pay more to eat from special restaurant menu (10 Euros per dish).

Yes, bring lots of cash. You put your cash in your little money locker that matches your key number. After your room with a girl, you both walk to your little money locker and you pay her.

The most important thing to do is bring lots of cash (and your dick). Everything else will be apparent. Read lots of ISG past posts before your first visit. Like two years back on all the major FKK threads.

Traveller203
03-10-16, 20:27
Better will be to get down at Burgholzhausen station and from there it is not even 15 minutes of peaceful walk. Tried this multiple times during summers.

You save quite a distance walking if you exit the S5 at Seulberg instead of Friedrichdorf. The walk takes you over the freeway A5 bridge, on paved farming roads and across a quaint wooden pedestrian bridge over the Erlenbach creek. After crossing the bridge, you turn right where you'll almost be at the back of Oase. (See https://www.google.com/maps/place/M%C3%BChlweg, +61381+Friedrichsdorf,+Germany / at 50.2426295,8.674515,18 z / data=!3 m1!4 b1!4 m2!3 m1!1 s0 x47 bd06 ede12653 b7:0 x112055 e3 bfa6 b49 d).

ExpatLover
03-10-16, 21:13
Hello guys,

Thanks guys. I hope my questions also help other first timer like me.No room charge the girl will not look for each minute if she enjoys she can stay longer with you, no shower in the room except VIP, of course they will have lube and condom they will usually put too much lube which will reduce the grip and your pleasure also they use stronger condom not he best feeling I bring my own one, I put since many years the cash in the changing room never any issue.

Shark16
03-11-16, 00:25
Oh man, I got some sweet memories from jacuzzi time at my very first session ever at Oase. I must have looked very shy. This redhaired German girl (Rubin?) probably sensed it and "innocently" asked if I wanted to join her in the jacuzzi for relaxation. Two mnts later she had a firm grip around my balls while frenchkissing. Bubbles all around. Good times!

Wry,
How do you define "foreplay / public action"? I don't think I have ever seen FS in the jacuzzi / pool. Very rarely BBBJ. When asking the girls I am often told that it is forbidden for hygienic reasons. It sounds logical.

I think you will struggle to find girls willingly joining you in the indoor jacuzzi at all. Hygiene and messing up hair and makeup are the usual excuses. You need to ask around a bit to get this, I think. Personally I too avoid the indoor jacuzzi for hygienic reasons. Do not expect much action (probably just light touches and kissing while she is sitting on your lap). I would never consider jacuzzi time for free time (sounds unfair to me). On the other hand; I would never pay extra money for it either. If you start paying extra money for things like "jacuzzi time" you quickly end up paying extra for a lot of things. So, just don't.

The hygiene at the outdoor jacuzzi / pool has a better rep, but even there most girls won't attend. Again, those who do will IME only partake in light touches and kissing. Reminds me of warm summer nights at Oase swimming in the nude with your chosen one(s) before entering one of the tents ....

If you intend to have BBBJ / FS in a jacuzzi, then you need to go to a place where the water is changed and the jacuzzi cleaned after every session. The VIP Suites at Oase suits this purpose, but are far too overpriced for a single guy (300 E for 2 hrs?). I would probably looked elsewhere. Maybe a brothel? I tell you what: If you are ever in Barcelona, I can suggest the "Dante room" at Top Damas (pictures on their website). Ah, those memories .... !

PussyLiccker
03-11-16, 14:35
Just wondering if it's common in the summer months to receive some public action / foreplay in the swimming pool or the jacuzzi from a girl. I have only experienced this once in my 12+ years of hobbying: a lovely Czech girl at FKK Colosseum Augsburg. She asked for an additional 50 to play in the jacuzzi first. At the time I was fairly new to visiting Germany so I found this quite fun and titillating to be rubbing up against my lady-friend prior to our time in the room. I suppose I'm hoping that since Oase is my favorite place to receive inclusive "couch-time" with a girl prior to going to a more private place that any action to be had in a jacuzzi or swimming pool would also be inclusive here. If so, I would be interested to read any anecdotal experiences anyone has had in this arena. Thank you.I'll chime in too since I like the jacuzzi topic. Hehe.

I like foreplay so spending time in the jacuzzi with a girl is nice. I like it so much that an ideal club would be jacuzzi time happens before room.

I did have a jacuzzi phase after one girl tipped it off at Sharks. She probably one of the best session I've ever had at an FKK. A young girl that was new to Sharks. Her first day on the job supposedly. A Moroccan(German national, I've had lots of hits with Moroccans), just sat at the bar. I was walking around, just happen to talk to her, just brought up jacuzzi in the club. She asked if I was up for go up to jacuzzi, and I think that should have clue'd me in that the time with this girl was going to be a good one. No negotiations, or money talk here. Just casual talk, and jacuzzi happen to be brought up. She was fun in the jacuzzi, and then what happened in the room was mind blowing. Looking back, when she was open for going up there without no mention of money, I should have foreseen something great awaiting. Even in the room she wasn't even keeping in track of time! We just had a good time together. She was a golden dragon, or hidden gem of the highest caliber I would say. These kinds of experiences are golden, and as credit card commercials say, priceless. Hehe.

After that incident, I was very keen on Jacuzzi (can you blame me? LOL.). So, I proposed a few girls at Sharks and Mainhattan to go to the jacuzzi to see if it would replicate. Sorry to say, it didn't.

I thought about this, and if you sit by the jacuzzi at Sharks, talk to the girls that come by, it could be more likely that she'd take a dip. Hehe. Although the gem I was with at Sharks, I met at the bar. Dunno much about Oase, but nothing I can add beyond what Shark16 has added below.

PussyLiccker
03-11-16, 15:34
Oh man, I got some sweet memories from jacuzzi time at my very first session ever at Oase. I must have looked very shy. This redhaired German girl (Rubin?) probably sensed it and "innocently" asked if I wanted to join her in the jacuzzi for relaxation. Two mnts later she had a firm grip around my balls while frenchkissing. Bubbles all around. Good times!
Newbie experiences are golden, arn't they? I think I can understand what you mean by she sensed it, perhaps that innocent charm about a less jaded punter with eyes lit up. LOL.

Not linked to your anecdote, but females in general have good EQ. An experienced worker can spot out a newbie, and allude based on her experiences know how easy to hook a man or not.

Shark16
03-12-16, 11:49
Newbie experiences are golden, arn't they?Oh yes. In particular when the "sharks" treat you like that. Jacuzzi with DFK, and later more DFK, BBBJ, DATY, MPOS CFS in the room. All for 50 E. That gentlemen, is the kind introduction to a club that makes you come back year after year.

PussyLiccker
03-12-16, 12:04
That's the thing, a good introduction matters too. I think good memories lingers with folks to an establishment. But, things change too. Yes, if you get a good session with a simple funds from a known sharky girl, it alludes chemistry IMO. Yeah, you got the service cannons around, people repeatedly mention. But, what about the girls that rarely get mentioned? There could be some gems there.

My first visit to Aca, one girl I took mattered a whole lot. I came from big Hessen. Haven't experienced a session like her before with a Romanian. It was different. That left in memory.

Lori got few reviews here, not high remarks, but she actually had a few good ones before she worked at Oase. High looks, and I said GFE in the past, but dunno what service she provides now if she is around. Reports have pointed out she upsells. When people consider how session turn-out, they should think about the scenario, like has her service dropped, and the environment she is in. Or other reasons why it has changed.

I've been with Ina that is repeatedly mentioned, and she is a good provider, rightfully recommended, but can't say top GFE for me. So, even if top girls get mentioned, it's not super high interest for me. But, then again, I go with who is most attractive to me with good attitude anyways.

Shark16
03-12-16, 12:19
When people consider how session turn-out, they should think about the scenario, like has her service dropped, and the environment she is in. Or other reasons why it has changed.You have several times indicated that service standards drop when a girl change club to Oase. This is not my experience. At least there are far too many exceptions to this "myth". Take Marayah, who got terrible reviews at World, but seems to have bloomed at Oase. She looks better, is in much better mood, and her perfomance is vastly improved. So I'd say we should forget some of the myths that some are creating, don't take reports too seriously, and take final decisions when you are one on one with a girl.

PussyLiccker
03-12-16, 12:22
Not what I said. I said this particular girl, it has happened. I'm sure even with girls like Angie I've been with Oase, I would have had the same level session at Samya or better.

Craiova
03-12-16, 14:43
If you intend to have BBBJ / FS in a jacuzzi, then you need to go to a place where the water is changed and the jacuzzi cleaned after every session. The VIP Suites at Oase suits this purpose, but are far too overpriced for a single guy (300 E for 2 hrs?). I would probably looked elsewhere.At Mainhattan VIP room with jacuzzi (fresh water) you get for 50 euro per hour. Also Samya should have some new rooms with jacuzzi.

Craiova
03-12-16, 14:56
You have several times indicated that service standards drop when a girl change club to Oase. This is not my experience. At least there are far too many exceptions to this "myth". Take Marayah, who got terrible reviews at World, but seems to have bloomed at Oase. She looks better, is in much better mood, and her perfomance is vastly improved. So I'd say we should forget some of the myths that some are creating, don't take reports too seriously, and take final decisions when you are one on one with a girl.In my experience service level has dropped down at all large clubs at least at Hessen in the last five years. Average Oase service level isn't the same anymore as it used to be. Many top service providers left like Judith, Steffi or recently Lila. But of course I still find same good service providers at Oase but with beauties difficult for 50 euro. For me there isn't any large difference at average service level between Oase, Sharks, Mainhattan and World.

And in Germany there isn't any official increase in P6 price system for maybe 20 years. In Thailand for instance there's a P6 sex price increase in the same time period of how many times more? So for me inofficial price increase is acceptabke at german FKK clubs in the last five years, for me Germany still best pay sex destination.

Pistons
03-12-16, 15:59
In my experience service level has dropped down at all large clubs at least at Hessen in the last five years. Average Oase service level isn't the same anymore as it used to be. Many top service providers left like Judith, Steffi or recently Lila. But of course I still find same good service providers at Oase but with beauties difficult for 50 euro. For me there isn't any large difference at average service level between Oase, Sharks, Mainhattan and World.

And in Germany there isn't any official increase in P6 price system for maybe 20 years. In Thailand for instance there's a P6 sex price increase in the same time period of how many times more? So for me inofficial price increase is acceptabke at german FKK clubs in the last five years, for me Germany still best pay sex destination.I am not sure about the oase service level. First time I was at Oase almost 4 years ago I had some encounters with really bad service. Lately I've had a few exceptional service encounters there. I think its alot to do with YMMV.

I agree that Germany is better than thailand. Even though you deffinately can find girls in thailand much cheaper than 50 euro, I feel lots of thai girls are too racist. Sure they do it for the money, but get to know the thai psyche, and you realise they are just players... Ymmv there as well, but its like 95% bad... Even chinese girls are much more open and less racist in my experience... thai girls think they rule the world and are the prettiest thing ever made. Twice as hot chinese girls for example have no such ideas. Its really odd... but personally I prefer euro girls.

PussyLiccker
03-12-16, 17:23
In my experience service level has dropped down at all large clubs at least at Hessen in the last five years. Average Oase service level isn't the same anymore as it used to be. Many top service providers left like Judith, Steffi or recently Lila. But of course I still find same good service providers at Oase but with beauties difficult for 50 euro.This is my experience as well, albeit I can't say last 5 years, but even a few years back Oase was different. Sure, service cannons are always there anywhere you go, and anybody can opt for alternatives. Can we say there are high optik stars there currently? Stars meaning high optik providing good services without the upselling. With the number of girls, I'm sure you can find good sessions there, and that's true with anywhere else.

My picks of high optiks in recent visits, service level was avg. Sure, the draw was 2014 the LU improved considerably, that was the draw for me back then. When I go to a club, my stats ride on who I find to be the best looking, and therefore going for them, and my experienced based on that. If I find that, the top optiks is not worth it, that's my impression of the club. If you're picks happen to be reliable, that's a different experience altogether.

Akibono
03-12-16, 20:29
You have several times indicated that service standards drop when a girl change club to Oase. This is not my experience. At least there are far too many exceptions to this "myth". Take Marayah, who got terrible reviews at World, but seems to have bloomed at Oase. She looks better, is in much better mood, and her perfomance is vastly improved. So I'd say we should forget some of the myths that some are creating, don't take reports too seriously, and take final decisions when you are one on one with a girl.Service levels and attitudes change depending on how much money a girl is making and how many ass holes she encounters. If you pay better and are nicer, you will get better service.

Dutedrac
03-12-16, 23:44
In my experience service level has dropped down at all large clubs at least at Hessen in the last five years. Average Oase service level isn't the same anymore as it used to be. Many top service providers left like Judith, Steffi or recently Lila. But of course I still find same good service providers at Oase but with beauties difficult for 50 euro. For me there isn't any large difference at average service level between Oase, Sharks, Mainhattan and World.

And in Germany there isn't any official increase in P6 price system for maybe 20 years. In Thailand for instance there's a P6 sex price increase in the same time period of how many times more? So for me inofficial price increase is acceptabke at german FKK clubs in the last five years, for me Germany still best pay sex destination.You seem overconcerned about poor WGs income. Maybe you didn't notice but in the last years there has been economic stagnation in Europe and inflation close to zero, opposite situation in Thailand so the comparison don't make sense at all.

Of course german and german-raised girls in the sex business are not too happy about the fixed rate, but in the end what can they do about it? Escort need skills, other jobs need skills, or are hard work.

Romanian girls flooding all clubs helped to keep the prices (but unfortunately also the average skill level, in my opinion) down, and still with current pricing raise in one day the equal of one monthly salary of their father / brother / boyfriend back in Romania.

I suspect the girls "unofficially" increasing the price system in FKK have much more to do with increasing numbers of high roller newbies / tourist (especially asians and americans, especially in Frankfurt), or selfless regulars who believe a girl is dumb if she gives the goodies for less than 100 e. Acapulco and its pricing is the best evidence of this.

Personally I am still working out good 35 min-DFK-DATY-BBJ-50 euro sessions most of the time in the major clubs I attend more often (I enjoy also longer sessions but only with the very good girls), but IMHO that has a lot to do also with how you interact with the girls and how assertive you are, so let's hope that as HB says you'll keep on squandering and sponsoring the fun also for us cheap folks, you are doing a good job.

PussyLiccker
03-12-16, 23:59
Romanian girls flooding all clubs helped to keep the prices (but unfortunately also the average skill level, in my opinion) down, and still with current pricing raise in one day the equal of one monthly salary of their father / brother / boyfriend back in Romania.This is why that argument doesn't stand. There are so many clubs in De, so many Romies. That 20 yr BS has nothing to stand on. Where is the trend that proves it during the 20 yrs?

Dute, I'd have to say that with the exception of a small percentage, high service Romies is pretty low given how significant they are around. Looking back, I have commonly said certain types of girls I tend to have most luck with, not Romies mainly. Most often Romies tend to be club/environment dependent. If they can pull off more stuff, they can. Given the high percentage of them, they are out everywhere due to economic outlook, so when somebody says Romies culturally are more open to WG work is plain wrong. It's about the fast money.

Breadman
03-13-16, 00:42
I agree that Germany is better than thailand. Even though you deffinately can find girls in thailand much cheaper than 50 euro, I feel lots of thai girls are too racist. Sure they do it for the money, but get to know the thai psyche, and you realise they are just players... Ymmv there as well, but its like 95% bad... Even chinese girls are much more open and less racist in my experience... thai girls think they rule the world and are the prettiest thing ever made. Twice as hot chinese girls for example have no such ideas. Its really odd... but personally I prefer euro girls.Its all a numbers game in the end, you hope the club you visit has enough cute girls to keep you occupied. Not so in Thailand, you can find gems at every turn (and there are thousands of turns). I do prefer fucking 5 different girls at Oase vs taking one long time in Thailand. Really hate having a hot 20 y sleeping in the nude next to me and letting me fuck her all night long, fucks with my sleep patterns.

Catmouse123
03-13-16, 03:50
I came here on a Friday around 1 pm and then Satuday night the following day.

Just as a general overview with regards to the line up. I would agree with others in that the lineup is just "okay". I don't think Oase is amazing in terms of its lineup these days nor for the past few 1-2 years. There are decent girls, but there are very few "smoking hot" girls at Oase anymore. Just to give you perspective, I like skinny girls, like the porn star, Gina Devine. I don't like playboy model, big chested big ass girls. I prefer the small petite ass, perky tits that are not pendulous, and a small waist. So if this isn't your style, Oase may just be fine for you. If you ask me the age old question, "Globe Zurich vs Oase", I will have to give ito Zurich's Globe. The girls are generally hotter, and there are some pretty hot girls there. I would say at Oase, 50% are "doable" and the other 50%, you would have to pay me a lot of money to fuck. About 10% of Oase girls are pretty, and only 1% are "smoking hot". At Globe, 80% of the girls are "doable" and 20% are Pretty. "Smoking hot" at Globe is still probably 5% at the very most. But overall, if you're horny as hell, you will be happy at Oase. But if you're looking to fuck only smoking hot chicks, you will have to look hard when going to Oase.

Friday 1 pm.

The lineup was not bad considering the time of day. Probably around 20-25 girls and about 1-2 men.

Sessioned with Laura. Blonde girl, around 5'6" with be cups, small waist, small, cute ass. Says that she is from Italy, but I heard her speaking Romanian with her friends. In my opinion, this girl is "smoking hot". Her face is a 9 and her body is a 9. 5 in my book. I banged her and came fast. She was just totally hot. She did upsell me to 100 euros, but she was totally worth it. I don't think I've ever fucked a girl as hot as her.

Saturday 10 pm to 3 am.

The lineup was poor. Lots of dogs and fat cows. I don't know why management lets these girls in. They should screen a little better, just like Globe does. Just because you have 10 ugly girls in a place doesn't mean that you want to fuck any of them. Better to have 2-3 really attractive girls than 10 dogs. It was a sausage fest. Tons of guys and they outnumbered the girls. Good thing that each girl can service many guys.

For those who are concerned about not being white at Oase, you have nothing to worry about. The crowd was like the friggin UN: Africans, asians, indians, middle eastern, turks, Italians, etc. I rarely heard anybody speak German.

I sessioned with Karla, the "squeeze box". Still excellent as always. Her pussy is strong. She got rid of her piercings / tatoos over her eyebrow. No upsell at all.

I then sessioned with Lisa, who claims that she is from Hungary (but we all know better). About 5'9", with super saggy / droopy tits. I feel sorry for her because she is so young (looks to be early 20's) but her tits are saggy like an old lady's. Her ass is decent. She tried to upsell me to fuck her in the ass for an 'extra 150 euros", but I declined. We had a normal session, and she was quite good.

I finally had a session with Julia, the tall girl (around 6'1" with heels and 5'10" without). She used to be super skinny with A cups, but now she has be cups and has put on some weight. She is now skinny versus super skinny. Nice session, very accommodating, no upsell.

So I would say that if you've a choice between connecting in ZRH or FRA, I would probably choose ZRH until things change at Oase, especially since Globe is so close and Oase is so far to get to.

ExpatLover
03-13-16, 06:02

And in Germany there isn't any official increase in P6 price system for maybe 20 years. In Thailand for instance there's a P6 sex price increase in the same time period of how many times more? So for me inofficial price increase is acceptabke at german FKK clubs in the last five years, for me Germany still best pay sex destination.For me the quality is always the same since I visit the FKK (more than 15 years, mostly in Frankfurt area), most of the time I get a good service with the girls I repeat several times, we know each other. Sometimes I bring some perfume as a gift and believe me they really appreciate, but also except I am really disappointed I never pay 50 euros (sorry I know some of you will strongly react). When I enter in the clubs many girls know me and want to session with me not because I am nice etc. Just because I pay good, the girls are here to earn money and that is all. Yes a lot of Romanian girls because the German girls have a job and do escort (selected customers, German background mostly), they don t need to suck many men every day, they escort 2/3 times a week.

Pistons
03-13-16, 09:46
Sessioned with Laura. Blonde girl, around 5'6" with be cups, small waist, small, cute ass. Says that she is from Italy, but I heard her speaking Romanian with her friends. In my opinion, this girl is "smoking hot". Her face is a 9 and her body is a 9. 5 in my book. I banged her and came fast. She was just totally hot. She did upsell me to 100 euros, but she was totally worth it. I don't think I've ever fucked a girl as hot as her.
If you find Laura to be the hottest girl you've ever fucked, and you say Globe is better than Oase in terms of lineup, I am confused. Surely Laura is hot, or I would rather say kinky, but there are probably at least 4-5 girls at Oase at or above her on my scale in hotness. Thing about her is that her squeezebox is almost as strong as Carla's, so its hard to last long when she does those kinky expressions. Haha.

Ortos
03-13-16, 10:01
If you find Laura to be the hottest girl you've ever fucked, and you say Globe is better than Oase in terms of lineup, I am confused. Surely Laura is hot, or I would rather say kinky, but there are probably at least 4-5 girls at Oase at or above her on my scale in hotness. Yes, I was thinking the same thing when I read the report below. We always have to keep in mind how subjective "beauty" or "smoking hotness" or "sexy look" can be, so opinions / assessments will (and always will) differ widely between you, me and any other guy.

Another point: Any comparison between Globe and Oase (or Sharks, or any other German FKK club for that matter) must include some reference to the significant price difference between "playing this game" in Switzerland vs Germany. You need a much bigger bankroll to "do your thing" in Globe vs Oase, that is for sure. And the money adds up in Switzerland when you look at other expenses too: travel to / from clubs, hotel costs, even food. So there are more issues to consider beyond just girl looks and average service levels.

Hessen Bub
03-13-16, 10:47
I sessioned with Karla, the "squeeze box". Still excellent as always. Her pussy is strong. She got rid of her piercings / tatoos over her eyebrow. No upsell at all.

I finally had a session with Julia, the tall girl (around 6'1" with heels and 5'10" without). She used to be super skinny with A cups, but now she has be cups and has put on some weight. She is now skinny versus super skinny. Nice session, very accommodating, no upsell.
That wasn't a tattoo, those were just mascara dots. She's also back to a rather normal hair color and haricut.

Julia is still skinny, a shame her servicd is quite uninspired.

Your "fat cow" may be somebody else's top model. Some nations are into bigger girls.

Globe now offers food free food, seems like they are experiencing a decline in number of visitors.

HB.

McAdonis
03-13-16, 11:06

This is the one that started moved from Oase to Palace last summer / fall? She is back at Oase? If so is she on day or night shift now?

Hessen Bub
03-13-16, 11:33
This is the one that started moved from Oase to Palace last summer / fall? She is back at Oase? If so is she on day or night shift now?That's her. Saw her on my last visit, if I remember right I saw her around 4 pm or so.

HB.

Sirioja
03-13-16, 11:45
If you find Laura to be the hottest girl you've ever fucked, and you say Globe is better than Oase in terms of lineup, I am confused. Surely Laura is hot, or I would rather say kinky, but there are probably at least 4-5 girls at Oase at or above her on my scale in hotness. Thing about her is that her squeezebox is almost as strong as Carla's, so its hard to last long when she does those kinky expressions. Haha.I see Laura Livia and EriCarla since more than 2 years and they are not pretty enough for my tastes to pay for. Can t compete with Isabella for natural beauty. I met very often in FKK, somebody who live in Zurich, he is not so demanding than me about look, but he prefers to drive to Germany for beauties and services quality, according to him, too much silicon, tattoos and too professional in Zurich, not only at Globe. Many girls left Switzerland at the moment, to return or try FKK. But Switzerland is better than Germany for ski and chocolate.

Spin3232
03-13-16, 13:17
Hi,

I don't get to Frankfurt often but will this week, and will visit Oase for the fourth time, and after a few years.

I did my usual RTFF work but have two silly questions:

1) Previously, I've done the train Bad Homburg and then taxi to Oase, with taxi home. My time is very limited this trip and will start later. Will taxis take me from the Messe area, where I'm staying, to Oase so I can get there faster?

2) Can anyone give me current prices on optional services (E G. Anal, CIM) at Oase for budget purposes?

Thanks!

Beffen1
03-13-16, 14:01
If you find Laura to be the hottest girl you've ever fucked, and you say Globe is better than Oase in terms of lineup, I am confused. Surely Laura is hot, or I would rather say kinky, but there are probably at least 4-5 girls at Oase at or above her on my scale in hotness. Thing about her is that her squeezebox is almost as strong as Carla's, so its hard to last long when she does those kinky expressions. Haha.IMHO, Laura is definately a 9. 5-10 in looks and personality and a 10 in service. One of my favorites of all time. Not for cheap charlies though, not exorbitant either. And her sister Juicy is really cool too.

For guys with sister fantasies, you'd be hard pressed to find a better experience.

Beffen- missing that girl.

Barbatul
03-13-16, 14:44
Part 2: Oase.

Arrived at evening. 70 EUR entrance fee incl bathrobe + shoes + soft drinks + food. Food is worst in Oase compared with World and Sharks, but I do not care.

Line-Up is better in Oase than World or Atlanta, overall most girls model body / look rating 6,5-7,5 with two exceptions: Well known Erica / Carla blond very hot and Julia (tall, slim, 22 years, no tattoos). So no new stunner and overall LineUp is okay, but not "wow":

I missed the one new girl who comes in the room and you know you have to take her her because she is so sexy and beautiful. No new girls at Oase with this quality for me.

Repeat session with Julia with DFK – even better than before – very friendly and nice atmosphere in room with her. "I like".

More International guests than locals my feeling. Not so full in club than in the past.

MP

Dutedrac
03-13-16, 15:00
Just as a general overview with regards to the line up. I would agree with others in that the lineup is just "okay". I don't think Oase is amazing in terms of its lineup these days nor for the past few 1-2 years. There are decent girls, but there are very few "smoking hot" girls at Oase anymore. Just to give you perspective, I like skinny girls, like the porn star, Gina Devine. I don't like playboy model, big chested big ass girls. I prefer the small petite ass, perky tits that are not pendulous, and a small waist. So if this isn't your style, Oase may just be fine for you. If you ask me the age old question, "Globe Zurich vs Oase", I will have to give ito Zurich's Globe. Globe's reputation is a myth, based on some elements of truth. The world is small. Fucked several Globe-girls both in Globe and in other clubs (mostly GT Artemis Oase) and got the same level of service and same level of hotness (few exceptions, like a couple of Globe-GT wannabe-stars trying to play silly upsell games in GT before being banned). Had a few amazing sessions years back with tiny brunette Andrea when in World, less so when in Globe. Some girls feel under pressure in Globe, which is a much less relaxed environment for them compared to german FKK with a lot of crazy rules and obligations (like they have to DFK until the 30 minute mark, even if the customer has rotten cheese in his mouth). You will very unlikely experience a bad session in Globe, but everything feels a little standardized, every dude must be treated the same which has its plus but also takes away some of the fun of the FKK experience.

True that Oase, like most german big fkks, has higher numbers of average / ugly girls, but also on average higher overall numbers.

Globe facilities are inferior to all hessen's clubs, rooms suck, in summer the outdoor is a joke. Public action and the lesbi shows on stage are cool, though. Big advantage for Globe is the lack of consistent competition in Zurich (like Artemis in Berlin) but yes they are currently reportedly facing a decline in LU and attendance (hence the free food now).

Fazit: Globe is a nice place to be, but badly overpriced for what's on offer.

Craiova
03-13-16, 15:12
Personally I am still working out good 35 min-DFK-DATY-BBJ-50 euro sessions most of the time in the major clubs I attend more often (I enjoy also longer sessions but only with the very good girls), but IMHO that has a lot to do also with how you interact with the girls and how assertive you are, so let's hope that as HB says you'll keep on squandering and sponsoring the fun also for us cheap folks, you are doing a good job.Hmm I'm trying to do my best but unfortunately it looks like it doesn't work with this sponsoring otherwise you should have better sessions with some ex favs of me like Sharks Dina and Roxanna or Oase Sabina (Ramona / SJ). Maybe this doesn't work bc my approach is based more on win-win like pleasure for money than on assertiveness.

PussyLiccker
03-13-16, 16:00
My experience is the opposite. I had a good time with her. She has a great attitude, and was good GFE. She's the short blond haired(pony tailed)I think with kinda almost squinting Asiatic lookin eyes. LOL. She should be 28 now, and she is toward skinny. Color tattoo on the back shoulder.

PussyLiccker
03-13-16, 16:10
Hmm I'm trying to do my best but unfortunately it looks like it doesn't work with this sponsoring otherwise you should have better sessions with some ex favs of me like Sharks Dina and Roxanna or Oase Sabina (Ramona / SJ). Maybe this doesn't work bc my approach is based more on win-win like pleasure for money than on assertiveness.You might not be aware that there are guys that pleasure for not high money is around. Just sayin.. Could still be a win.

Craiova
03-13-16, 16:15
With already 27 yo (but looks younger) romanian Julia I also had great session with her. For recognition short blonde hair, coloured (bird?) tattoo on shoulder and one year ago quite often together with Sabina / SJ (ex Sharks Ramona) at Oase.

PussyLiccker
03-13-16, 16:17
Yup, that's what I find out. It's the one that moved to Palace. So, it's her. So many Julias around to get mixed up.

And you are right, she does look younger. Sometimes I get the vibe from looking at the girl, and with Julia I was right, thank god. Hence her over Ramona.

Craiova
03-13-16, 16:19
You might not be aware that there are guys that pleasure for not high money is around. Just sayin.. Could still be a win.Yep like me still have quite often enough pleasure at 50 euro sessions. But I'm glad you haven't mentioned for totally free.

PussyLiccker
03-13-16, 16:41
I echo the comments regarding the rating of Laura-Livia. She's definately not a 9. She's a short (hookers shoes off to get a good idea), petite, cute teeny. Not smokin hot(so don't be think smokin hot, sure there could be somebody that think so out of the bunch, but I would not say a general consensus). If you are into those types, your ratings may go up. Way too high of a rating.

So, when I read stuff like this and praise on Globe. I can put 1 and 1 together. Really easy. Stuff sometimes doesn't line up.

Hessen Bub
03-13-16, 17:06
My experience is the opposite. I had a good time with her. She has a great attitude, and was good GFE. She's the short blond haired(pony tailed)I think with kinda almost squinting Asiatic lookin eyes. LOL. She should be 28 now, and she is toward skinny. Color tattoo on the back shoulder.Easy DeeJay, easy. There's been 2 Julias at Oase. The one Catmouse123 sessioned with and McA asked about. Slim model type with dark hair and no tattoos. She was a Palace for a while.

Then there's Julia with the short blonde hair and the coloured tattoo on her shoulder. Also was at Palace, don't know where she is right now, her hair was black last time I saw her.

HB.

PussyLiccker
03-13-16, 17:34
Ok, so now there's 2 Julias that went to Palace? This is one of those cases that Julias get mixed even though I thought the one that went to Palace was unique since you pointed that out last time. There has been some similar names that get mixed up unless you confirm with description.

I know Craiova is describing the one I'm thinking of.

Hessen Bub
03-13-16, 17:44
Ok, so now there's 2 Julias that went to Palace? Now you got it.

HB.

Hessen Bub
03-13-16, 17:47
I missed the one new girl who comes in the room and you know you have to take her her because she is so sexy and beautiful. No new girls at Oase with this quality for me.
You either missed Mirella or she wasn't "MP Style" enough. ;)

HB.

PussyLiccker
03-13-16, 17:51
Now you got it.

HB.And the uninspired part too since it's a different Julia. Other Julia is far from it as Craiova and I have experienced.

Hessen Bub
03-13-16, 18:19
Other Julia is far from it as Craiova and I have experienced.Which nobody did deny.

HB.

Monger2012
03-13-16, 18:33
Hello guys!

I will be in Oase next Friday. I plan to be there from 1 pm to 1 am to try as many girls as I can physically. But I am looking for.

Stars of Friday lineup. Which star girls who you guys recommend?

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Dutedrac
03-13-16, 18:55
Hmm I'm trying to do my best but unfortunately it looks like it doesn't work with this sponsoring otherwise you should have better sessions with some ex favs of me like Sharks Dina and Roxanna or Oase Sabina (Ramona / SJ). Maybe this doesn't work bc my approach is based more on win-win like pleasure for money than on assertiveness.Yeah, guess you can do better LOL. Roxanna too soft, Dina too fake, Sabina / Ramona too soft and too fake, but all 3 very pretty chicks, not sharky, not my best but definitely not my worst 50 e sessions (DFK in all of them AFAIR), just not enough skills and "chemistry" for me to extend. More money wouldn't have helped, nobody hits the jackpot all the time, and sometimes a relaxing average 50 e shag is also ok. Let's throw a little of YMMV in the mix, otherwise judging from the fact that these 3 girls are your "favs" I'd be tempted to say that your meaning and expectation of a great session are completely different than mine.

But the point, as you well understood, is another one: you (and others) seem to think a (hot?) girl is today fully entitled to restrict her service in 50 e sessions, and you behave accordingly in clubs, whereas I (and many german regulars) think this is complete BS. Girls who directly or indirectly require 100 e beforehand to show their nice side usually get from me a no-thanks, since this attitude tells me she's not in the mood for the type of sessions I'm looking for. In a big club I can usually find another one, just as hot, who is nice and horny regardless of how much money she's getting from me.

BTW I also think Laura / Livia is a hot GND, but in the room usual flaws: fake GFE, good BBJ, low sex drive, the typical romanian pattern. No reason to extend or repeat.

Hessen Bub
03-13-16, 19:04
BTW I also think Laura / Livia is a hot GND, but in the room usual flaws: fake GFE, good BBJ, low sex drive, the typical romanian pattern. I agree. But. I had one session with her when she was not acting. The other two sessions were standard or even worse.

Also agree to your assessment before re 50 EUR sessions.

HB.

PussyLiccker
03-13-16, 19:22
BTW I also think Laura / Livia is a hot GND, but in the room usual flaws: fake GFE, good BBJ, low sex drive, the typical romanian pattern. No reason to extend or repeat.Same experience. Not bad, but I understand what you mean. I've had some Ro sessions at Oase. A great visit with peak attendance made the visit great. I was pretty enthusastic about the visit, lots of sessions, starting noticing the upselling with the new arrival Ro, and came out with one I liked the most. Mickey, Isa at World. And some gypsy Ro girl haven't seen ever again.

Continued on with Lexi on another visit since she's regard as a high looker right? Ok session. A buddy went with Nichole. Said, did CIM, and that was the end of it.

But hey, the LU was great wasn't it? LOL.

ExpatLover
03-13-16, 19:54
Part 2: Oase.

Arrived at evening. 70 EUR entrance fee incl bathrobe + shoes + soft drinks + food. Food is worst in Oase compared with World and Sharks, but I do not care.

Line-Up is better in Oase than World or Atlanta, overall most girls model body / look rating 6,5-7,5 with two exceptions: Well known Erica / Carla blond very hot and Julia (tall, slim, 22 years, no tattoos). So no new stunner and overall LineUp is okay, but not "wow":

Repeat session with Julia with DFK even better than before very friendly and nice atmosphere in room with her. "I like".

More International guests than locals my feeling. Not so full in club than in the past.

MPI agree with you and I also repeat it for many times, the FKK business is going down due to extremely hard competition from new clubs but also from the escort business like oOlala, Kaufmich etc. Again German women have today better opportunities to earn money than to be fucked by 10 guys or more per day, and less German guys visit FKK because they can meet easily German girls outside the clubs, that s the life.

Hessen Bub
03-13-16, 20:06
Continued on with Lexi on another visit since she's regard as a high looker right? Not for me. Why the " You should know if you like her look or not.

HB.

PussyLiccker
03-13-16, 20:08
She looks good, and she was a popular girl due to her looks. It was pretty apparent on my visits. If you don't think so, that's your opinion. Not like what you say has any truth to it.

PussyLiccker
03-14-16, 01:18
I had one session with her when she was not acting.And how do you figure that? LOL. I think her draw is the charm she has draws the attention, and similarly in the session. But, beyond the shell, she is pro.

Pistons
03-14-16, 04:22
And how do you figure that? LOL. I think her draw is the charm she has draws the attention, and similarly in the session. But, beyond the shell, she is pro.Ofcourse she is pro, but when she was with me I didn't really feel off by any play she put on. Seemed like she was having fun as well. But its like any seller in any job, they have to be positive, or the world will turn against them.

Traveller203
03-14-16, 08:29
Anyone seen Cora in Oase. Is she back.

Hessen Bub
03-14-16, 09:45
And how do you figure that?If you can't tell, I could. Yes, she is a pro, she is there to make money and she is good at it.

HB.

Linga
03-14-16, 20:50
Arrived Frankfurt on Sunday night. Called it a night as it was late and I was tired from the long flight. Visted Oase Monday afternoon around 12 pm. What can say, only a handful of girls were present. This probably was the thinnest lineup I had ever seen at Oase. I stayed until 3 pm and it didn't improve much.

Nowdays, my favourites are the GND type teenies, the kind you see in Woodman videos. I don't need anytype of foreplay with these girls. Adina was my first victim. Asked her whether she was down with kissing and anal sex to which she replied positively. I thought I was going to burst with lust.

While in the room she started to kiss just on the lips and obliged when I asked for her toungue but not really DFK though. She has a nice pair of boobies which I squezzed and sucked for a while. Afterwards asked her to lick my nipples which she did with much gusto. Onto BBBJ in 69 position and I kissed and mauled her ass cheeks getting glimpses of her tiny asshole which I was going to plunder soon.

Onto vaginal sex in cowgirl and her pussy felt good. She rode my dick for a long time and when she started to sweat a bit I asked her to lie down and fucked her in missonary.

Onto anal, and she lubed up my dick and herself and slowly lowered herself on my dick in cowgirl. Her ass felt nice and tight, my dick was loving her ass. She rode me hard in cowgirl then onto doggy finally finishing in missionary with her legs on my shoulder and my dick erupting in her ass. One of my best ass pounding sessions, not the cry babies I usually get. Will repeat.

Sirioja
03-14-16, 22:28
I agree with you and I also repeat it for many times, the FKK business is going down due to extremely hard competition from new clubs but also from the escort business like oOlala, Kaufmich etc. Again German women have today better opportunities to earn money than to be fucked by 10 guys or more per day, and less German guys visit FKK because they can meet easily German girls outside the clubs, that s the life.Shayenn who worked at GT or Coco working there now, worked as escort for 150 or 200/ h, but not pretty face enough for me to pay 50 for them at GT. I find so many prettier Romanian girls in FKK and often surprised by what they can give, after only a few minutes, even for the 1st time.

I was not visiting FKK when Russian or polish or Czech girls worked there, but I know Russian girls, even in Russia, and since my FKK discovery I find more and more attractive pretty and super GFE Romanian girls, my best girls at the moment, only a few Russian escorts can compete.

ExpatLover
03-15-16, 02:42
Arrived Frankfurt on Sunday night. Called it a night as it was late and I was tired from the long flight. Visted Oase Monday afternoon around 12 pm. What can say, only a handful of girls were present. This probably was the thinnest lineup I had ever seen at Oase. I stayed until 3 pm and it didn't improve much.

Nowdays, my favourites are the GND type teenies, the kind you see in Woodman videos. I don't need anytype of foreplay with these girls. Adina was my first victim. Asked her whether she was down with kissing and anal sex to which she replied positively. I thought I was going to burst with lust.

While in the room she started to kiss just on the lips and obliged when I asked for her toungue but not really DFK though. She has a nice pair of boobies which I squezzed and sucked for a while. Afterwards asked her to lick my nipples which she did with much gusto. Onto BBBJ in 69 position and I kissed and mauled her ass cheeks getting glimpses of her tiny asshole which I was going to plunder soon.

Onto vaginal sex in cowgirl and her pussy felt good. She rode my dick for a long time and when she started to sweat a bit I asked her to lie down and fucked her in missonary.

Onto anal, and she lubed up my dick and herself and slowly lowered herself on my dick in cowgirl. Her ass felt nice and tight, my dick was loving her ass. She rode me hard in cowgirl then onto doggy finally finishing in missionary with her legs on my shoulder and my dick erupting in her ass. One of my best ass pounding sessions, not the cry babies I usually get. Will repeat.Thanks for the report, has she white skin? If yes she sometimes name her Alina also, tried her several time yes fantastic anal. LU nothing new sometimes quite low but it is life.

TankTank123
03-15-16, 11:53
Thanks for the report, has she white skin? If yes she sometimes name her Alina also, tried her several time yes fantastic anal. LU nothing new sometimes quite low but it is life.Adina sits in front of the TV that shows the news channel and nowhere else. She has red hair and used to be called Marina. She spends all her time talking with the tanned small-sized Anna, and sometimes with the oldish German Lucy who sits on the table across her.

Sirioja
03-15-16, 12:32
Adina sits in front of the TV that shows the news channel and nowhere else. She has red hair and used to be called Marina. She spends all her time talking with the tanned small-sized Anna, and sometimes with the oldish German Lucy who sits on the table across her.Even I find she has beautiful natural tits and I like her natural look, never seen her busy, long time sitting. Answered she doesn't like to kiss, so I never force girls, when I can find French kisser expert like Tatiana or high level like Ina.

Pistons
03-15-16, 15:39
Regarding russian girls, there was this one girl from russia at oase 2 years ago who told me she only worked a few times in the weekends. Blond girl named Natasha or Natalia. Very pretty, and the only one I've seen at Oase who can compete with Chayenne visually. Any idea where she went?

Catmouse123
03-16-16, 07:02
Thanks for the feedback about my post, guys. You all make great points and they are very valid.

Yes, a fat cow for me may be a true beauty in some other man's eyes. I have seen men at FKKs screw these girls that you could not pay me enough money to have sex with. There are some true dogs are these FKK's. Again my personal type is skinny and petite. Skinny first, petite is a bonus.

Thus, I don't like the big, tall, big-tittied women with big asses that other men may prefer.

With regards to cost, yes, Germany is a much better deal, no question. However, many of us fly internationally to get here, so we have to travel a long way. Globe is much easier to get to after we land compared to Oase, which is a long haul. Plus, the girls at Oase so often upsell us to 100 euros, so the cost difference is not that much different at globe at 140 CHF.

It is almost the same price when you consider the huge upsell.

Plus, the quality at Globe is consistent. The girl may seem like a ***** before you go back to the room, but the service will generally be very good, if not excellent. I've had girls at Oase basically tell me to stop fucking and ask why I am not coming fast enough (real turn off).

Also, keep in mind that this stuff is illegal in the USA, so when we fly to Europe for this, we want the hottest chick around. We don't get to experience the FKK very often, so we don't want just an average girl; we want smoking hot. Thus, we are more willing to spurge and spend money. I can see, however, if you are a local, there is no desire to spend lots of money on these girls at all.

Thus, I rarely see smoking hot chicks at Oase anymore. I've been there and simply left without sessioning with a girl, finding it better just to jack off in the hotel with porn.

But when I go to Globe, there are at least 5-7 girls who I would easily fuck and come quickly with, even if they're not "smoking hot".

But this is just my opinion, and I know others have different opinions. Just sharing mine, that's all.

Dutedrac
03-16-16, 12:21
Thus, I rarely see smoking hot chicks at Oase anymore. I've been there and simply left without sessioning with a girl, finding it better just to jack off in the hotel with porn.
Waitaminute. You fly in from the US just for the FKK, and you wank it away in your hotel room after not finding a single fuckable girl in Oase (with 60-120 girls) ?

Your life, your money, your style, your opinion, but I would put myself some questions LOL.

the girls at Oase so often upsell us to 100 euros, so the cost difference is not that much different at globe at 140 CHF.
140 chf is 130 euros. For which I get the same service then I get 95% of times in Oase (=in Germany) for 50 euros. Girls most frequently in Germany can upsell to extra service, or to extend to one hour service. One hour in Germany is 100, one hour in Globe is 260. Mathematics is not subjective stuff.

Sirioja
03-16-16, 21:33
Most of Oase girls seem to cut the branch on which they sit, as we say in French. Upselling and fucking clients make club less and less crowded. I refuse to go in bad room, but I prefer a good girl and giving her my money for repeating, rather than giving to the club for VIP room. As bad management as at World, Sharks is lucky to compete with so badly managed clubs.

Pistons
03-17-16, 02:06
Well, it gets easier once you know your way around a club and if you return a few times. Then you know some girls better and who you click well with.

Walking into a club for the first time and all the girls will be a lottery. There are ofcourse some indications you can make to see who the performers are. I personally just go by intuision and think with my cock first and formost, but we are all different. Remember last time I was at Oase one girl sat down and started talking to me at one of the couches in the cinema. After about a minute of chit chatting she lifted up my robe to check out my dick. The dick was ofcourse rock hard because I had been fantasising about this girl for an hour or so, so I made it really easy for her.

A nice trick is to make it seem all random, and let the girl you are looking for bump into you.

Hessen Bub
03-17-16, 09:24
With already 27 yo (but looks younger) romanian Julia I also had great session with her. For recognition short blonde hair, coloured (bird?) tattoo on shoulder and one year ago quite often together with Sabina / SJ (ex Sharks Ramona) at Oase.Still at Palace. Long blonde hair now.

HB.

TankTank123
03-17-16, 11:25
Still at Palace. Long blonde hair now.

HB.Catmouse reported that he had a session with her in Oase last Saturday. I was looking for her, one of my favorites, last Sunday at Oase but she was not there. Is she shuttling between Oase and Palace? I thought Mauro did not condone such shuttling (although Simmi did so for a few months between Oase and Sharks last year).

I am referring to the not-tall 27 year old Julia with the shoulder tattoo. Maybe Catmouse was referring to the other Julia who is much taller?

Thanks.

Faceless78
03-17-16, 16:47
Is Carla / cindy working now? I can't login my viber, wired.

Lalo77
03-17-16, 22:43
When the lingerie day is? And how much to pay for the girl per session?

Coowal
03-17-16, 23:36
Can anyone comment on how the clubs are in July or August?

Faceless78
03-18-16, 04:23
When the lingerie day is? And how much to pay for the girl per session?Thursday avd 50 E.

Sirioja
03-18-16, 12:18
Can anyone comment on how the clubs are in July or August?Many girls until beginning of August. No problem at Sharks on August.

Hessen Bub
03-18-16, 12:33
I am referring to the not-tall 27 year old Julia with the shoulder tattoo. Maybe Catmouse was referring to the other Julia who is much taller?

Thanks.That Julia (tattoo on her shoulder) is still at Palace, blond long hair.

HB.

RioDeJaneiro1
03-18-16, 20:25
Hi,

Went several times to Oase. I always spend at least 1 HR with Nika, tall German with silicon boobs. Planning to go in April. Is she still there? Thanks in advance. She's the only reason I go to Oase. To far from me. Don't take the Mercure hotel. Too far from the railway station and no taxis. The hotel near the railway station is nice, taxis and shopping mall nearby.

Bye.

DaWong949
03-18-16, 20:51
Thanks for the feedback about my post, guys. You all make great points and they are very valid.

Yes, a fat cow for me may be a true beauty in some other man's eyes. I have seen men at FKKs screw these girls that you could not pay me enough money to have sex with. There are some true dogs are these FKK's. Again my personal type is skinny and petite. Skinny first, petite is a bonus.

Thus, I don't like the big, tall, big-tittied women with big asses that other men may prefer.

With regards to cost, yes, Germany is a much better deal, no question. However, many of us fly internationally to get here, so we have to travel a long way. Globe is much easier to get to after we land compared to Oase, which is a long haul. Plus, the girls at Oase so often upsell us to 100 euros, so the cost difference is not that much different at globe at 140 CHF.

Plus, the quality at Globe is consistent. The girl may seem like a ***** before you go back to the room, but the service will generally be very good, if not excellent. I've had girls at Oase basically tell me to stop fucking and ask why I am not coming fast enough (real turn off)..When you fly 12-17 hrs for this, you want the best you can get.

PussyLiccker
03-19-16, 05:29
When you fly 12-17 hrs for this, you want the best you can get.I hear ya. If you are able to attend weekly, it's different. Hypothetically, if I were to be a regular to a club, I probably would have sessioned high percentage of girls over a long period (and know majority of the girls, and they know me). I say long since, I'd probably be chilling more at the club, than trying to make my visit and time worth it, by searching for the best, or getting many sessions in. I'd probably get in on a discount day, enjoy the brunch, get some coffee, lounge around, relax at the bar, talk to Janine with the baldies (if at Sharks), and enjoy the sight of the girls. I wouldn't feel so rush to find the top girls, I'd be taking my time, relaxing, taking it slow, talking to whoever girls comes by. We all know how it feels on the last day of the trip, like the time flew by quick! So, we don't want the time to tick so fast without eventful stuff that happened (the top picks).

If I was a local regular, I would have a bunch of discount entries. One important would be quality of the food, and what I'm getting for my entry as a whole. As a tourist from afar, probably wouldn't matter a whole lot, since we fly in for the girls. I'm getting an understanding why the food was an issue with the local Germans in the past at Oase. If I was a local German that just stopped by for couple hours for a romp with a fav, not much an issue, but if I was a local German that stays in the club a long period, food would matter. I probably wouldn't want to pay more for additional food, or beer inclusive would be a draw.

So yes, as a tourist from afar, if I'm going to dedicate so many days in De, I want to get the most out of it. Since, so much has to be invested in the trip. So, I understand when people ask about when is the best day / time, month, the Orthodox when Ro presence is reduced, etc. If I was a local, it's just a short driving distance away, so wouldn't be as big of a deal I think.

ExpatLover
03-19-16, 10:10
Can anyone comment on how the clubs are in July or August?No issue at all, it the weather is fine I recommend Oase or World, if you like it and are lucky you can meet some new comers those months students etc. Except Christmas Holidays when a lot of girls will return home you can t predict who will be there or not, some girls can be sick other have to go home to take care her family etc. But if you will travel around the big FKK there will be more than enough girls to fulfill all your needs, even you can session 20 times per day, in Germany you have 600.000 official prostitutes plus the others.

SobeLizard
03-20-16, 21:15
Oase Allows tablets, smart phones in the upper lounge area.

They also provide guest with free wifi access just ask for password at checkin.

Sharks does not allow.

Palace has a computer with internet access in the back.

Short answer. Difficult, look for alternatives.

Longer answer. I'm not an expert, but have visited Oase (and a few others) about a dozen times in the last 3 years, last visit a year ago.

All clubs don't allow smartphones in; I'm guessing this is because they don't want someone with a cam snapping awkward pics.

Ipads and tablets generally included under that ban.

They do seem to allow music devices (Ipods without large screen) and books / magazines (print).

You can try reading, but be prepared for some strange looks & a lot more disturbance; I found that it seems to challenge.[/blue]

Craiova
03-21-16, 04:37
the big FKK there will be more than enough girls to fulfill all your needs, even you can session 20 times per day, in Germany you have 600.000 official prostitutes plus the others.OMG 600.000. Plus the others sorry but not even A. S. Talks so much BS. But boards are usally full with such BS. 600.000 plus the others maybe you count every wife married to a guy more than ten years older plus every secretary than your figure maybe fit.

PussyLiccker
03-21-16, 04:53
What is failed to mention is will you be able to see even a small fraction of them(given that estimate is anything realistic). I estimate about 700 girls present totaling up all the clubs I visit on a single tour. That's close to a thousandth of that number.

Member #4581
03-24-16, 10:13
I had skipped Oase on my previous visit to Frankfurt, as I was disappointed with the lineup on the prior visit. Seemed like most of the girls had become a bit fatter on that visit, optics and the service were not good, food always a problem, etc. Etc.

I had ventured back into Oase and found it nicely improved. The lineup in my view was vastly better. Ok, vastly is a personal opinion, but that is based on how badly disappointed I was on my prior visit to Oase. With the exception of a few girls, most of the girls were new to me. Not that I know most of the names, but I would recognize faces, and it appeared to me that most faces are relatively new. The girls appeared slimmer, younger, and even prettier. Not too many buffalos. Even the older ones I knew looked better. Suginella who was one of the prettier ones, looked fat on my prior visit. She now looked like she had lost some weight, around hips. Just one example.

The food too was better and the wifi was decent. On prior visit, I always skipped the free fare and used to buy the pizza. For the first time, I did not buy a pizza at Oase. The free food was edible enough. The breakfast bar till 4 PM was pretty good in fact and the woman who was tending the breakfast bar was quite pleasant.

I tried out 4 A girls. Not A is in a rating, LOL. Antonia, Amira, Adele, Aida. The first one is a petite, skinny brunette, who spoke less than 5 English words, which is roughly 5 more than the amount of German I know, so safe to say we had a communication gap. But despite that, we somehow managed to strike a deal and went to the room. Her service is adequate, nothing to write home about, not GFE but not too grouchy.

Amira is a medium height dark hair small booby girl. She came over while I was in the kino, and we went to work right there. Her English is decent, and she claims she is very new at Oase, although I think she worked at Worms? Good enough service, probably gives DFK if you take an hour (I did not try DFK, not my thing, but she gave a few lip kisses voluntarily, while riding cowgirl). Seems to be friends with Antonia (who she called out Mirella BTW, not sure if Mirella is the real name of Antonia).

Adele. Slim blonde, short hair, pretty face. She was going almost exclusively after Asians. Should have read that as a warning. But her optics were good enough so I took a shot. What a waste. She rightaway informs me she does not kiss in 30 min, which is ok with me, but does not even allow tit caressing. And then less than 10 min into the fucking, she starts grumbling. At one point, she told me never to see her again, while I was inside her. Wow, that is good for my ego. And what did I do, other than standard suck and fuck. Not a thing. I wrote down the session, and ended at around 20-25 min. Total Shark and a massive fiasco. Rating 8 for body and face, -10 for service.

Aida. She is not as slim I would have preferred but pretty face, brunette, medium height, small tits. Very pleasant and good to talk to. Chatted for a few min, then gave me a BJ in the kino, and then continued in the room. Don't know about DFK because did not try, but BJ was slow and nice and wet as I like. Rating is 7 for body, 8 for face, 8 for service and attitude.

Did not see Ericarla Cindy, and a few other girls I used to see were not there, such as red headed Diana. Did see Mira, who reminded me of a kino session and offered it again, and I might have taken it but was tired.

YamaYama0519
03-24-16, 13:25
Adele. Slim blonde, short hair, pretty face. She was going almost exclusively after Asians. Should have read that as a warning. But her optics were good enough so I took a shot. What a waste. She rightaway informs me she does not kiss in 30 min, which is ok with me, but does not even allow tit caressing. And then less than 10 min into the fucking, she starts grumbling. At one point, she told me never to see her again, while I was inside her. Wow, that is good for my ego. And what did I do, other than standard suck and fuck. Not a thing. I wrote down the session, and ended at around 20-25 min. Total Shark and a massive fiasco. Rating 8 for body and face, -10 for service.Rating 9 for body and face to Asians, but -100 for service even to Asians. BTW, she said she is Italian. Is this true? YY.

Sirioja
03-24-16, 14:10
Rating 9 for body and face to Asians, but -100 for service even to Asians. BTW, she said she is Italian. Is this true? YY.Italian for holidays, like Laura, Juicy, many others and me.

Sirioja
03-24-16, 17:30
When I saw Suginella for last time just before Christmas, to pay for Tatiana Christmas present, Suginella had so fat and full of cellulite ass and not so pretty face than before. Maybe you still had fat US women in your eyes, for me, compare to her ass, Nea World looks like Paloma at Sharks.