PDA

View Full Version : FKK Oase - Burgholzhausen

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115

Pistons
03-25-16, 16:55
I went with Adele twice I think, and she was not that bad with me as you write here. Don't think she kissed though (iirc), but lots of cuddeling and stayed the whole time in the room. So no rush. I actually have her on my list of possible repeats. But she did strike me as very much a ymmv girl, and her mood seems to change alot from day to day. Sometimes she can be dancing and partying (to malele), and sometimes she's just tired it seems.

I like her looks though :) top 5 at oase in looks perhaps. An 8.5 or 9 I think in looks. And she looks better once you have chemistry :)
She is deffinately either romanian or moldovan.

Linga
03-25-16, 18:01
I went with Adele twice I think, and she was not that bad with me as you write here. Don't think she kissed though (iirc), but lots of cuddeling and stayed the whole time in the room. So no rush. I actually have her on my list of possible repeats. But she did strike me as very much a ymmv girl, and her mood seems to change alot from day to day. Sometimes she can be dancing and partying (to malele), and sometimes she's just tired it seems.

I like her looks though :) top 5 at oase in looks perhaps. An 8.5 or 9 I think in looks. And she looks better once you have chemistry :)
She is deffinately either romanian or moldovan.Adele used to work as Angie couple of years back. She started to work again only a few days ago - her words. As Angie she used to provide fantastic DFK.

Pistons
03-25-16, 22:23
Adele used to work as Angie couple of years back. She started to work again only a few days ago - her words. As Angie she used to provide fantastic DFK.Well unless there are two slim blonde Adele's, then you shouldn't listen to that comment. She's been around for awhile.

Lots of these girls lie about how long they have been around though.

TankTank123
03-26-16, 01:26
Adele used to work as Angie couple of years back. She started to work again only a few days ago - her words. As Angie she used to provide fantastic DFK.3 years ago, I had a session with an Angie who claimed to be from Italy and who fit the description below. It was one of my worst sessions in Oase. Rushed job, no kissing, much upselling. I rejected all her subsequent advances.

Does anyone know whether the slim blonde Czech Adele (who claimed, probably falsely, to be Elizabeth's sister) is gone for good? I have not spotted her the whole of last year.

Manny51
03-26-16, 01:45
3 years ago, I had a session with an Angie who claimed to be from Italy and who fit the description below. It was one of my worst sessions in Oase. Rushed job, no kissing, much upselling. I rejected all her subsequent advances.

Does anyone know whether the slim blonde Czech Adele (who claimed, probably falsely, to be Elizabeth's sister) is gone for good? I have not spotted her the whole of last year.Wow. You can remember one girl from a a poor FKK encounter three years ago by name?

TankTank123
03-26-16, 02:32
Wow. You can remember one girl from a a poor FKK encounter three years ago by name?Not easy to forget when she kept approaching me for one whole year: "Hello, I am Angie from Italy. When you take me again?" And as I find her pretty, I found it hard to put on the scowl I use for Sylvanna, other uglies and buffaloes.

Anyway, I remember all my good and poor encounters. It is the mediocre ones that I forget.

That was also the time I had my first sessions with Rebecca and Laura/Livia from 'Italy'. I was thinking at that time "wow, so many pretties from 'Italy' ". But as Rebecca and Laura were nice to me, I did continue with them sporadically, up to now, when my favorites are not around.

Pistons
03-26-16, 04:02
3 years ago, I had a session with an Angie who claimed to be from Italy and who fit the description below. It was one of my worst sessions in Oase. Rushed job, no kissing, much upselling. I rejected all her subsequent advances.

Does anyone know whether the slim blonde Czech Adele (who claimed, probably falsely, to be Elizabeth's sister) is gone for good? I have not spotted her the whole of last year.So there are 3 slim blonde Adele's? The one I was talking about has been there on most of my visits for the past year or so.

Now this is getting confusing.

PussyLiccker
03-26-16, 04:25
Adele used to work as Angie couple of years back. She started to work again only a few days ago - her words. As Angie she used to provide fantastic DFK.Can you(or anybody) confirm if this girl is ex-Samya Angie, short blond hair(at least back in 2014) Ro, that was around in 2014? AKA young Cameron Diaz look-a-like (something me and Syzy, and some other would agree based on her looks)? If you can confirm, this is huge (for me).

If it turns out to be her(for those that know who I'm talkin about), can somebody ask how long she will be around(or when she will be going away from Oase, for time off or whatever)?

Thanks.

Linga
03-26-16, 07:28
Can you(or anybody) confirm if this girl is ex-Samya Angie, short blond hair(at least back in 2014) Ro, that was around in 2014? AKA young Cameron Diaz look-a-like (something me and Syzy, and some other would agree based on her looks)? If you can confirm, this is huge (for me).

If it turns out to be her(for those that know who I'm talkin about), can somebody ask how long she will be around(or when she will be going away from Oase, for time off or whatever)?

Thanks.Yes, that is absolutely her. She disappeared after my session with her in 2014 and afterwards didn't see her on subsequent visits until this time. A girl she introduced to me told me that she was never coming back. BTW, reported my postive session with Angie to this forum. I think she is in a heartbreak situation now. Don't know how long she will stay but maybe not for long judging from past behavior. Apparently, she had many people fall in love with her. Note, she doesn't work on Mondays.

Linga
03-26-16, 08:28
Sessioned with Francesca whom I sessioned with about five years ago at Oase. Later she moved to palace and then didn't see her for a number of years until this time at Oase. Dyed her hair blond and she looks quite attractive, kept herself well. Didn't recognize her until she talked about Palace and her hair previously being black. Session with her was like a typical Palace girl session, upsell, upsell, and upsell but she isn't a rude girl.

Pistons
03-26-16, 12:26
Can you(or anybody) confirm if this girl is ex-Samya Angie, short blond hair(at least back in 2014) Ro, that was around in 2014? AKA young Cameron Diaz look-a-like.This sounds alot like the Adele I've seen three times for the past 6 months at oase as well. She is a sweet girl for sure. I think it must be the same person.

PussyLiccker
03-26-16, 14:19
Yes, that is absolutely her. She disappeared after my session with her in 2014 and afterwards didn't see her on subsequent visits until this time. A girl she introduced to me told me that she was never coming back. BTW, reported my postive session with Angie to this forum. I think she is in a heartbreak situation now. Don't know how long she will stay but maybe not for long judging from past behavior. Apparently, she had many people fall in love with her. Note, she doesn't work on Mondays.By heartbreak, she breakin too many hearts with lower service levels?

I have good memories of her, and her disappearing was disappointing. Back in the days at Samya, she had short black hair, blue eyes, younger, had the young spunk fun charm during the night at the dancing atmospheric Samya.

Hey, if any guys are around during the DJ night (or any other dance music time later at night), see if she still does any funny dances (from what I recall from Samya). The two atmospheres cannot compare, but does she still have that charm? As far as looks, she has lots of charm, smily, just came of good vibes (at least to me before she left back in 2014).

Pistons
03-26-16, 18:14
PL: Read my post from yesterday at 16:55 .

I think she'll be around the scene for awhile and not leaving. Unless some millionaire takes her away ofcourse.

Faceless78
03-26-16, 18:24
Interesting. I'm starting to wondering if the girl is really back.

From my understanding, the "Adele" ymmyymmy, snpr30, piston and sirioja were talking about is the fake Italian sharky one, but begAn from Linga, he seemed to bring up the ex-samya Angie / Adele who retired at 30 Sept. 2014. And his descriptions fit the girl.

Both are slim short blond hair girls with beautiful face, easy to confuse by written words. The difference is the height, the sharky one is short, around 160; and ex-samya one is about 170.

So, am I right about two girls? I haven't been around for a while and memory can be bitchy.

If it's really the ex-samya one, I was one of her fans. She seemed to have her happy life after her "never comming back" retirement, boyfriends, parties, cars. During our last contact she told me she's at school avd wanted to find a job in the capital. Now it looks like her long holidays are over avd she has to face the reality again.

Faceless78
03-26-16, 18:30
I'm also curious about the heartbreak thing. If you mean she looks bad, that's not surprising. She has many private problems (like other girls) and she told everyone she's never ever coming back. Many of her customers are still around, it will be not easy to answer the same question from her old friends:"why you are back?" She was happy to end the club life and began her normal happy life.

I'll be there in 2 weeks, let's see.

Linga
03-26-16, 20:25
I'm also curious about the heartbreak thing. If you mean she looks bad, that's not surprising. She has many private problems (like other girls) and she told everyone she's never ever coming back. Many of her customers are still around, it will be not easy to answer the same question from her old friends:"why you are back?" She was happy to end the club life and began her normal happy life.

I'll be there in 2 weeks, let's see.She mentioned Romanian men a number of times and how she was going to avoid getting into a relationship with one.

Sirioja
03-26-16, 20:56
Face,

I don't know both Adele, never noticed them, I just wrote, she is Italian like me, but around Constanza. Italy, Spain, Russia, Czech Republic, are all in Constanza suburb. As I often say to these girls, they should be proud to be pretty Romanian women, they wouldn't look at most of us for free, so we are lucky to meet them for only 50.

PussyLiccker
03-26-16, 21:33
She mentioned Romanian men a number of times and how she was going to avoid getting into a relationship with one.This makes sense by heartbreak. Are you certain Adele you are referring to told you she is ex-Samya? Given you say she was Angie back in 2014, took a long break and is back, pretty much nailed it I think.

Now it's down to if others can confirm what Linga says, it will hit the nail even harder. Hehe.

Imagine if Angie would have even been brought up if there was any Adele talk here. LOL.

So there are 3 slim blonde Adele's? The one I was talking about has been there on most of my visits for the past year or so.

Now this is getting confusing.

PL: Read my post from yesterday at 16:55 .

I think she'll be around the scene for awhile and not leaving. Unless some millionaire takes her away ofcourse.Linga says when he met her, she's been around a few days. Like Faceless and Linga says, there was a girl named Angie that quite the business back in 2014.

Interesting. I'm starting to wondering if the girl is really back.

From my understanding, the "Adele" ymmyymmy, snpr30, piston and sirioja were talking about is the fake Italian sharky one, but begAn from Linga, he seemed to bring up the ex-samya Angie / Adele who retired at 30 Sept. 2014. And his descriptions fit the girl.

Both are slim short blond hair girls with beautiful face, easy to confuse by written words. The difference is the height, the sharky one is short, around 160; and ex-samya one is about 170.

So, am I right about two girls? I haven't been around for a while and memory can be bitchy.

If it's really the ex-samya one, I was one of her fans. She seemed to have her happy life after her "never comming back" retirement, boyfriends, parties, cars. During our last contact she told me she's at school avd wanted to find a job in the capital. Now it looks like her long holidays are over avd she has to face the reality again.That's most likely the case. Probably two different Adele's.

Chesty
03-26-16, 21:43
Faceless 76, is Adele the cutes (Angie) you know in the past? Does anyone know when is Adele is off days and does she still work in day shift.

Thanks.

TankTank123
03-27-16, 01:28
I do not know whether this would help clarify or add to the confusion, but recently a blonde Romanian girl about 1.7 m tall introduced herself to me as Adele. She is not the short 1.6 m sharky 'Italian' Angie that I reported about earlier whom I first met in 2013.

Member #4581
03-27-16, 02:13
The Adele who gave me crappy service and merited -10 on my rating was definitely not short, not 160 cm.

I discerned no particular resemblance to Cameron Diaz.

Faceless78
03-27-16, 04:42
I do not know whether this would help clarify or add to the confusion, but recently a blonde Romanian girl about 1.7 m tall introduced herself to me as Adele. She is not the short 1.6 m sharky 'Italian' Angie that I reported about earlier whom I first met in 2013.Yes that's what I was talking: you started with one and someone else put a different girl in.

Faceless78
03-27-16, 04:50
Faceless 76, is Adele the cutes (Angie) you know in the past? Does anyone know when is Adele is off days and does she still work in day shift.

Thanks.Not sure, I was asking the same question.

I checked their FBs, no signs of.

Breaking-up and anything unusual. Hope someone could confirm.

PussyLiccker
03-27-16, 05:12
Wow, this multiple names at Oase is confusing, and this happened in the past.

Pistons knows an Adele that has been around awhile he says, and TT says an Adele from 2013. Same girl? Can't be sure of this.

TT met an Adele recently 170 tall. Faceless says one Adele is 160 tall, but not Adele formerly Angie that was 170. Also, the description of both being blonds don't help at all.

With what Jnpr says about the Adele he met was not short as 160, don't help out the situation given Faceless's claims about a 160 tall Adele who is much shorter than Angie. Unless, Jnpr went with Angie, dunno.

Got damn! More confusion to the mix. At this point, I need confirmation if there is a girl formerly worked as Angie couple years ago, and that's not all (just in case there were two Angies back then since this is Oase with multiple freakin names! That also worked at Samya prior (this info would rule others out). That and Linga's info, should confirm it's her.

Went back to see if there were multiple Angies, didn't see on Syzy lists(I see the value in it). Her reports are mixed(mostly not good ones).

TankTank123
03-27-16, 07:40
TT says an Adele from 2013. Same girl? Can't be sure of this.

TT met an Adele recently 170 tall. Nope, I said that I sessioned with an Angie, not an Adele, in 2013. The Adele I sessioned with a few times in 2014 was Czech, very slim blonde who normally wears a blue jeans accessory around the waist (but with pussy exposed).

Pistons
03-27-16, 07:58
There is also a british Adele who sings. She is not that good looking though, and I am not sure if she dances 😃

Quite sure she has some private problems from time to time, but I am not sure she has ever been to Oase 😆

On a more serious note, I am getting a bit bored of this whole name confusion at oase myself too. A few times ago, I figurred I might call and check if my old oase favourite Natalia (blonde) from Russia/ukraine was there. I was told yes. Happy as I was, I ditched Palace or Sharks and went Oase only to find out that there was a new blonde Natalia from Russia. And not even half as pretty as the old one ;/

Sirioja
03-27-16, 08:48
Welsh Adele is prettier than most of FKK girls and I always found white skin, reddish hair, British girls, very hot for sex, when You know them and they trust you, just fire under ice, like Russian women.

Dutedrac
03-27-16, 10:30
Had very good sessions with czech Adele, last seen by me maybe beginning of 2015, working only few weekdays and never on weekends. She was of course not sister of Elizabeth.

Wouldn't describe her as very slim, even after losing weight she had quite a full behind. Very smart and funny girl, the kind Oase badly needs.

TankTank123
03-28-16, 01:25
Wouldn't describe her as very slim, even after losing weight she had quite a full behind. Very smart and funny girl, the kind Oase badly needs.Both Czechs were smart, funny and great to be with. Adele should have passed some of the meat behind to Elizabeth, who was at that time trying to get more curvy at the bottom! (But she came back with more curves on top instead.)

Pistons
03-28-16, 03:21
Welsh Adele is prettier than most of FKK girls and I always found white skin, reddish hair, British girls, very hot for sex, when You know them and they trust you, just fire under ice, like Russian women.Yes, after she lost alot of weight, she does indeed look quite ok.

Maybe she has a future in the FKK industry after all if something goes awfully wrong with her voice one day.

Sirioja
03-28-16, 07:17
Yes, after she lost alot of weight, she does indeed look quite ok.

Maybe she has a future in the FKK industry after all if something goes awfully wrong with her voice one day.Is it a future for girls to work in FKK? When one of my ex girls said me about her future different life, I was really happy for her, 1 year later still sucking and being fucked, that's her future.

Pistons
03-28-16, 11:43
Is it a future for girls to work in FKK? When one of my ex girls said me about her future different life, I was really happy for her, 1 year later still sucking and being fucked, that's her future.Well, I think you need to reread the discussion, and take a chill pill here, LOL.

Iceberg27
03-28-16, 16:52
I will be in Oase tonight from 6 pm.

Anyone around please write here or send msg.

XXL
03-28-16, 20:13
I arrived at around 2pm and left when the hordes started to descend upon the place. These hordes came in the guise of guys who could have been mistaken for Turks had they not spoken French (sons of immigrants from Northern Africa), quite a boisterous lot, not sure the girls liked them at all. One problem with Oase is that they have the most impressive line-up of all FKKs (IMO) but girls only work in great numbers when there's enough clients around. So it's either you come early and see only one fourth of the line-up, or you stay later and you only see many stunning girls when they come out to shower between sessions.

There was a funny smell all over Oase, not only outdoors but also indoors. One girl told me that's because Oase is next to a horsebreeding farm and the air-conditioning sucks in the smell. While they're at it why don't they spread girls' golden liquid on the lawn or spray it around the rooms? That would take perversity a notch higher and it would be preferable to the smell of horse manure.

Free Dude
04-01-16, 23:36
The Adel I spoke to today is not the one that started at Samya and then moved to Mainhattan, I did remember her from a couple of years ago (and she does look a bit like Cameron Diaz). She is one of the girls who thinks she should be paid extra for kissing though, although maybe it can be grandfathered in if you know her from before. I notice that most of my succesfull numbers in Oase are with girls I've known for a long while, or from a different club. Today I again got to experience a handful of "new" girls either not kissing, or wanting extra.

Some things to note: Ilinka is worth a go in the morning shift. Don't know why I took so long after our fairly decent session in World more than a year ago, but very good GFE. Even repeated with her after getting fed up with the divas. Although maybe al this is the "grandfathering" in that I just mentioned.

Secondly, specially for Syz, I saw blond Christina with the perfect body yesterday at the reception of Rom. I don't know if she actually worked, because I left soon after I saw her there. She wasn't in Oase today at least.

Sirioja
04-02-16, 01:05
Poor Cristina with tattoo behind shoulder, if she goes working at Rom. She also tried Mainhattan for IAA.

PussyLiccker
04-02-16, 01:28
The Adel I spoke to today is not the one that started at Samya and then moved to Mainhattan, I did remember her from a couple of years ago (and she does look a bit like Cameron Diaz). She is one of the girls who thinks she should be paid extra for kissing though, although maybe it can be grandfathered in if you know her from before. I notice that most of my succesfull numbers in Oase are with girls I've known for a long while, or from a different club. Today I again got to experience a handful of "new" girls either not kissing, or wanting extra.You further strengthened what Linga brought up. Both of yall recall from couple years back. If you confirm her as being Angie, I think that would do it as Linga mentioned that, but dunno if he would agree she is a Diaz look a like.

Anyway, thanks. I agree on the grandfathering, especially the knowing the girl from prior club, although that's not what it was with Angie. I've only met her at Samya. She was just more fun there due to Samya environment, but she still had the same charm at Oase.

About grandfathering, yes, it's higher liklihood of the girl providing same good session if you know her well from another club without the sharkiness(if she happened to turn sharky). One example I've had would be the contrary though. A girl that provided good services at Oase, and later at LR worse session. Go figure.

Also, I've heard a girl say she stopped kissing as her standard, but she makes exception if she knows you well, and that was her standard before she changed it.

So, things happen due to various whatevers. You got exceptions.

Member #4585
04-02-16, 12:46
Plenty of parking was available in the park place. Entry was 70€ and no extra for the use of a yellow robe visit for the visit. From reception you go through the door to the bar to collect the robe and towels for the visit. At reception you can also get the wifi password for the Oase wifi. At the bar you also get your drinks. From the bar, the lockers are through a hall up a small flight of stairs then down another set of stairs leading down to the basement. There are showers in the basement too for you to freshen up.

The club is a rabbit warren. You have to go up and down stairs all over the place to get anywhere in the club – whether you going to the Kino and the smoking lounge area or through the annex to the dining room or down to the basement to the lockers. The rooms are situated all over the club whether at the bar area, off the Jacuzzi area, or under the relax area for men or the rooms that are off the area where the masseur and beauty therapy area. The garden was closed but it was good to see the drinks and buffet huts built for the when the outdoor area will be open and that the outdoor pool was still able to be used.

First up it was food. The breakfast buffet at Oase is mediocre but excellent for those who like crispy fried bacon and eggs of differing kinds (fried or scrambled) with some cold cut meat and sliced cheese and boring tomatoes and cucumbers as the nod to any form of salad. This is considered low in comparison to the standard at other FKKs in the Frankfurt area. I did not stay to dinner since I moved onto back to Frankfurt for an escort girl I had booked and then after her it was onto Sharks.

I really like the separate relax room for the men which is non-smoking. You can use the wifi or read or just sleep. The girls leave you alone in the relax room.

A stint in the sauna was nice too as well as a walk in the garden after the sauna to cool down.

In the day time the men seem to be left alone to do what they wanted in the wellness or wherever they were wandering in the club. In the bar lounge area though the men were fair game. The girls would make their introductions or inquire where you were going and what were you doing.

I caught up with Louisa who I have seen a few times. Juicy was there and she is very friendly to talk to.

I also saw the regular pale skinned red haired girl with nice tits who I forget. There were two pretty and tanned blondes who intrigued me but I was occupied with other girls. I would like to have fucked one of the blondes as she was well hot looking. The Oase girls are relaxed and all show there interest in you as you walk around the club giving you the eye.

The Jacuzzi felt a bit gay since it was always full of nude men bunched up together watching the sports on the TV.

Time got away from me and I left at 3:30 pm for my appointment in town.

Banana Boi
04-03-16, 01:59
I talked to Angie Diaz today and confirm she is now Adel since her return. Are we going to call her Adel Diaz now?

PussyLiccker
04-03-16, 02:44
Cool beans. Now an Oase visit became attractive. Thanks!

Faceless78
04-03-16, 03:02
Cool beans. Now an Oase visit became attractive. Thanks!+1.

I'll be there soon LOL.

PussyLiccker
04-03-16, 03:04
If somebody can clue us in on how long she will stick around or when she vacay, would be informative for us Angie, I mean Adele fans. Thanks!

Faceless78
04-03-16, 03:06
If somebody can clue us in on how long she will stick around or when she vacay, would be informative for us Angie, I mean Adele fans. Thanks!I'll be there about 15th, if no one before me.

PussyLiccker
04-03-16, 03:20
As Borat would say, very niiiiiice!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEARkn-QtQ4

Pentire
04-03-16, 10:33
Thank you for that, good to read the situation is still as I recall from last Summer.

About the blonde which got away. I'm a great believer in leaving something for next time. LOL.

Member #4585
04-03-16, 11:18
Thank you for that, good to read the situation is still as I recall from last Summer.

About the blonde which got away. I'm a great believer in leaving something for next time. LOL.Thank you Pentire. I did not know the blonde girl's name. She was sitting on a high table near the entrance way from Reception. She was platinum blonde and looked good with a tan. I was chatting to Juicy at the time.

I hope to get back to Oase for the nice times by the pool in the sunshine of summer. Having some sex outdoors is something I am looking forward to.

ExpatLover
04-03-16, 18:48
Plenty of parking was available in the park place. Entry was 70 and no extra for the use of a yellow robe visit for the visit. From reception you go through the door to the bar to collect the robe and towels for the visit. At reception you can also get the wifi password for the Oase wifi. At the bar you also get your drinks. From the bar, the lockers are through a hall up a small flight of stairs then down another set of stairs leading down to the basement. There are showers in the basement too for you to freshen up.

The club is a rabbit warren. You have to go up and down stairs all over the place to get anywhere in the club whether you going to the Kino and the smoking lounge area or through the annex to the dining room or down to the basement to the lockers. The rooms are situated all over the club whether at the bar area, off the Jacuzzi area, or under the relax area for men or the rooms that are off the area where the masseur and beauty therapy area. The garden was closed but it was good to see the drinks and buffet huts built for the when the outdoor area will be open and that the outdoor pool was still able to be used..Hi,

The name of the red haired girl with nice tits could be Alina, had many sessions with her very GFE and she is great in A.

Linga
04-03-16, 19:05
Thank you Pentire. I did not know the blonde girl's name. She was sitting on a high table near the entrance way from Reception. She was platinum blonde and looked good with a tan. I was chatting to Juicy at the time.

I hope to get back to Oase for the nice times by the pool in the sunshine of summer. Having some sex outdoors is something I am looking forward to.Could be Francesca. Was she wearing some sort of a corset?

Banana Boi
04-03-16, 19:17
If somebody can clue us in on how long she will stick around or when she vacay, would be informative for us Angie, I mean Adele fans. Thanks!She's been back for a month after a 1 year hiatus to get away. I think she's back for some time so should be around for a while.

Iceberg27
04-04-16, 18:54
I was there on 28.03. 2016 Monday. It was really a slow day but just 2 days before I was in Sharks so I can make a comparison. Oase even on a Easter Monday night was far better than Sharks. Very nice young and slim girls. I have been with Amira which is really good. Or maybe I was just lucky because her sister had a turkish husband. And the other one was Alina. She was really trying to enjoy the session. And I don't remember the name of third. Only bad thing with place was my return trip. I will tell this in Lounge and Chat. Are.

Exodus8
04-04-16, 19:43
I was there on 28.03. 2016 Monday. It was really a slow day but just 2 days before I was in Sharks so I can make a comparison. Oase even on a Easter Monday night was far better than Sharks. Very nice young and slim girls. I have been with Amira which is really good. Or maybe I was just lucky because her sister had a turkish husband. And the other one was Alina. She was really trying to enjoy the session. And I don't remember the name of third. Only bad thing with place was my return trip. I will tell this in Lounge and Chat. Are.Monday Oase better than Saturday Sharks? Guess I should check out Oase next time I. E. Face the sharks and complete my training as a jedi, LOL.

Banana Boi
04-04-16, 22:07
Visited both on Saturday. Oase til 9:30 or 10 pm then rushed to Sharks. Whichever club you prefer depends on the style of girls you like. Both had girls but I lean towards younger and cuter so Sharks is my preference. Imo the sharks girls seemed a bit more sophisticated. Oase girls will usually bolt the second you say no and sometimes before the words come out of your mouth.

Oase was pretty empty for men count so the girls were getting desperate when I was leaving. Sharks had a 10-15 minute room wait. Had to park my car all the way down at Hornbach.

Sirioja
04-04-16, 22:17
Oase and some World girls deserve from their way for business, then they can be desperate. Usually, friendly girls with good services have clients. Ina or Tatiana got business at Oase, even Tatiana is not a top model, but high GFE.

Iceberg27
04-04-16, 22:24
Visited both on Saturday. Oase til 9:30 or 10 pm then rushed to Sharks. Whichever club you prefer depends on the style of girls you like. Both had girls but I lean towards younger and cuter so Sharks is my preference. Imo the sharks girls seemed a bit more sophisticated. Oase girls will usually bolt the second you say no and sometimes before the words come out of your mouth.

Oase was pretty empty for men count so the girls were getting desperate when I was leaving. Sharks had a 10-15 minute room wait. Had to park my car all the way down at Hornbach.Banana,

Maybe all the beautiful girls in the room ha. LOL.

Banana Boi
04-04-16, 22:29
Maybe all the beautiful girls in the room ha. LOL.For 7 hours? I got there before 3 pm. There was ZERO room wait time all Saturday at Oase.

Curious which girls you found super hot at Oase?

Faceless78
04-05-16, 03:05
For 7 hours? I got there before 3 pm. There was ZERO room wait time all Saturday at Oase.

Curious which girls you found super hot at Oase?I guess it's the opposite: when iceberg was in sharks, beauties were in the room. On a Saturday night those popular girls could be very busy.

Monger2012
04-05-16, 03:33
Hello all,

I went to FKK Oase for the first time to break my FKK virginity. Banged 4 girls from 3 pm to 4 am. Took naps and ate lots of buffet in between.

My strategy of picking the right girl for my private session is avoiding girls who tried to hustle me. I spent most of my time chilling in the whirlpool room so I can observe and keep track girls going back to their bathroom after banging clients. Since I went there alone so I got bored and ended up socializing with some other dudes.

And turn out they are all go back to Frankfurt train station, so we took taxi and share the cost together.

Iceberg27
04-05-16, 11:39
For 7 hours? I got there before 3 pm. There was ZERO room wait time all Saturday at Oase.

Curious which girls you found super hot at Oase?Banana,

My observations depends on my last two visits not just the one on Monday. Believe me Oase has a better Lineup. I say that from hearth. The girls in Sharks are a bit neglected. Oase girls are more fresh, fit and more beautiful in face.

I bet the average age is at least 5 less than Sharks. I wrote my report in Oase section. Also another point; I was thinking service and GFE level in Sharks is better but after my last visit I can say easily it is very close in both. I have been with Amira and Alina. I can give Aline a solid 9. Also there were many girls can get easily 9.

Also please someone explain me why there are some old and overweight woman with very big ass occurs in Sharks lineup.I understand black girls, short ones, long ones, blonde, black, brunette..You have to keep product line enlarged but what makes sense allowing such a kind in the lineup.Really hard to understand..If i am not wrong her name is Laura.

Sirioja
04-05-16, 12:18
Each one his tastes for look and behavior, but I enjoy my real top model, 1,75 and 52 kg, 20 yo, angel face and smile, at Sharks. Never saw such beauty at Oase, since Summer 2014 and many visits until beginning of 2015, I didnçt see Valentina.

Alchemist7744
04-05-16, 18:16
Mmm, the talk of Angie being back is interesting, I never managed to session with her but I certainly found her very cute. When I saw her she was booked for the whole night by a guy.

I might head to Frankfurt this weekend. Any idea if the Musik Messe will create too much crowd?

Any idea if Angie might be there on Sunday on the day shift?

Thanks in advance!

Beffen1
04-06-16, 00:03
Hello all,

I went to FKK Oase for the first time to break my FKK virginity. Banged 4 girls from 3 pm to 4 am. Took naps and ate lots of buffet in between.

My strategy of picking the right girl for my private session is avoiding girls who tried to hustle me. I spent most of my time chilling in the whirlpool room so I can observe and keep track girls going back to their bathroom after banging clients. Since I went there alone so I got bored and ended up socializing with some other dudes.

And turn out they are all go back to Frankfurt train station, so we took taxi and share the cost together.This is a report back? You met some guys. What were their names? Were they hot? How much was each share of taxi? LOL Nice report dude. Keep up the good work.

Beffen.

Member #4585
04-07-16, 23:00
Could be Francesca. Was she wearing some sort of a corset?I am not sure who Francesca is. This gorgeous tanned blondie was not wearing a corset. Just plain stark naked sitting at a high table by the Reception doorway. I guess I need to find out next time I am in Oase whenever that may occur since my visits are infrequent.

Member #4585
04-07-16, 23:03
The name of the red haired girl with nice tits could be Alina, had many sessions with her very GFE and she is great in A.The red head with the pale skin and nice breasts could be Alina. She always sits on the stool under the TV screen showing the news on the terrace between the Jacuzzi area and the corridor to the entrance bar area. If she is GFE and takes a cock in her ass then she may be worth a session.

Sirioja
04-08-16, 20:28
The red head with the pale skin and nice breasts could be Alina. She always sits on the stool under the TV screen showing the news on the terrace between the Jacuzzi area and the corridor to the entrance bar area. If she is GFE and takes a cock in her ass then she may be worth a session.She says she doesn't like to kiss, what a GFE. Anal is PSE for me. But beautiful natural tits.

Be Wilder
04-09-16, 00:39
Got there fairly late by my standards at around 5 pm. The train from Frankfurt to Freidrichsdorf cost less than E5 on a weekend and was only a short walk to my hotel which was the Mercure as usual from where a cab costs E12 to Oase. Oase was my first introduction to FKKs and has always been my favorite not just on account of the girls but I also like the set-up and vibe. It didn't let me down and had a good time. Were perhaps 70-80 girls throughout. Some notable favourites who I would definitely have gone with were missing such as Fidan, Ella and Jennifer, indeed the latter two were not there on my last visit in Sept 15 so perhaps they have moved on to hopefully for them, greener pastures. There were some other "exes" there such as Cheyenne, Sujinella (shame she gives poor service as she's stunning), Rebecca (blonde wearing glasses who claims to be Italian) and Alexia (petite Romanian who claims to be half-Japanese). As it was 2 of the 3 girls who I went with were also "exes".

Daniella - I previously had her in May 2015 as part of a threesome with Ella. Tall, slim stunning brunette albeit small tits. I recall she was a good performer though at the time I was more fixated with Ella. She remembered me and we got talking and it didn't take much to seduce me.

In the room she was just fantastic, a good blend of GFE and raunch. Great foreplay, DFK, lots of teasing and she sure knows how to suck. The session is a bit of a blur now but lots of alternating between sex and blowies and the highlight was her on top skillfully riding me which is not normally a position that does much for me but I nearly came this way which is a testimony to her boudoir skills. In the end I finished with a handjob. If she is around next time I visit, I suspect I will succumb to her charms again. E100.

Elizabeth and Aida - I'm not quite sure where the time went (probably spent too much time eating, watching football and talking to this great guy who said he visited Oase every Saturday since 2006 and he pointed out a couple of his favourites who I earmarked for future reference). I was also relaxed as Daniella was moaning she had to work an extra hour as the clocks were going back though I was sure it was the other way but took her word for it.

One of the most stunning girls I have met in FKKs is Hungarian Elizabeth. Lovely features and complexion with natural blowjob lips, long chestnut brown hair and a stunning figure set off with a pair of the magnificent pendulous breasts which look so grabbable and chewable. I took her for a session last Sept which was frantic and short as I was taken with animal lust. This time I decided to go slow and for good measure asked her to choose another girl for a threesome. She chose Aida who is a petite Romanian brunette. Perfectly fine but not one to set my pulses racing.

Session was great. To be honest it was all about me devouring Elizabeth and being devoured by her and Aida was not a bystander but almost a fluffer keeping me going when I chose to get Elizabeth off my cock so I could feast on her ripe body. Both girls gave fantastic service and remember the last 10-15 minutes getting frantic with Elizabeth getting in a 69 position whilst Aida ucked me, pounding Elizabeth doggy style and finishing with Elizabeth really going for it with a deep and fast blowjob to successfully get my prized cum (well its worth E50 a squirt) in her mouth whilst Aida nuzzled on me. A fantastic threesome which lasted an hour and one which will live in the memory for some time. E250.

Unfortunately that was it. I went to relax for a while in the quiet room and I may have fallen asleep as time seemed to fly by but I thought I had another hour and was just about to make a choice for a final threesome when the lights went on and it was time to leave! Daniella had got it wrong. The clocks were going forward not back. I will see if she is up for a light sub session next time so I can have some payback!

Overall, another memorable visit. With hindsight wish I had not bothered with Mainhatten and left a day free at the end to return to my favorite club which I normally do when I'm on a tour of 3 days or more as I would definitely have returned to Sharks as they had the best line up by some distance (especially*given that my favourite Sharks girls from 2015 who I would have repeated with namely Natalia, Agnes, Tanya and Pamela were not there and I was still spoilt for choice). Shame the club itself and the facilities are not as good as the other "Big 5" Hessen clubs and it could really do with a quiet, smoke-free chill out area but of course it is all about the girls, girls, girls. Oase is not far behind and I would always incorporate it into any tour. Until next time.

Tommyseville
04-09-16, 04:33
TR FKK Oase Sunday, early April 2016.

INTRODUCTION.

I've always said that a bad day FKK'ing beats any day working, but that theory was sorely put to the test this Sunday afternoon and evening at FKK Oase. I had forgotten how much upselling and mercenary attitudes prevailed at Oase, having been lulled to complacency by the generous and accomodating beauties at Sharks. I can't say I really regret spending the last day of my 3-FKK weekend at Oase, but think I would have had a better time overall returning to Sharks.

Friday: FKK Sharks http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3225-FKK-Sharks-Darmstadt&p=1862728&viewfull=1#post1862728.

Saturday: FKK Mainhattan http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3172-FKK-Mainhattan-Frankfurt&p=1862730&viewfull=1#post1862730.

Sunday: FKK Oase.

GETTING THERE.

This time I stayed in town, so I took a quite empty S5 train to Friedrichsdorf bahnhof. Upon alighting from the train I was pleased to see 4 beige taxis backed into the parking lot; I got the first one and realized later that the older German guy who was the sole other passenger in my train car also had grabbed a taxi when his cab pulled up alongside mine at the Oase entrance. Fare was E10.50 but the driver just told me to give him 10--I thanked him and said, I know you get a commission for this, too.

At 12 noon the club was rather empty, but I got first dibs on the breakfast spread, which looked untouched until then. There were a few girls present, none who I recoginzed except for Lucia, who has a plump frame and short brown hausfrau hair now. Yet she recognized me and I recognized her, which still didn't stop her from trying to cajole me into taking a session with her. She was the only fixture from the old Oase left--yet not one embodying the attitude and atmosphere of the old Oase, but more a trailblazer for the current one, where the common attitude of the girls is more about processing and extending guys with extras, and less the free and open all-out sexual fun that we used to enjoy.

After eating and using the mouthwash I brought (there are signs up in the locker room to sell patrons a dental hygiene kit for five euros) I took a spin around the club. Most of the male patrons were Asian, a far cry from when I first started attending Oase. Most of the girls were blondes, which was nice, and at first glance of decent and trim body yet perhaps not stunning faces. I took a white sofa near the bar and awaited the procession to my casting couch.

I must admit I like approach clubs better than non-approach. I rarely succumb to a girl's laptop pitch unless I've watched her for a while and already put her on my to-do list. So the usual interview gives me a good look at the girl up close, with some appropriate feeling of tits and ass (to check for freshness, of course). The problem for me at Oase was that my shark radar (sonar?) was preempted by my hardons, and I picked poorly for my first two girls.

I surprised and perhaps even a bit weirded out when Eva recognized me by name. I haven't fucked her, and maybe just had some chats during my last visit, but she looked at me and said, "Tommy! I was like, does she have some kind of facial recognition software implant or something? Is she an ex-cop or casino security employee who has a knack for this stuff? I barely remember the faces of girls I fucked unless I review my notes pre-visit. That was kind of freaky.

Other girls remembered me too, but not by name: Daria, Juicy. Juicy was looking older and tired in her face, but her sleek teeny body is still one of the best at Oase in my opinion. Andrea seemed actually indignant when I asked her name. "You forgot me!" "Well, you changed your hair," I protested lamely.

I chose my first girl based on a couch interview that had a lot of red flags. Brianna said she was from Spain, always a bad sign, although she could talk forever about Barcelona. Body and face reminded me a bit of Julie from Mainhattan, who has become one of my all-time favorites, and having had a great hour with Julie the previous day I was not thinking clearly. I was truly thinking with my little head, which was standing to attention and quite raring to go when I suggested going to the room.

BRIANNA "from Spain" Dark hair petite, pretty face, nice tits and ass.

In the room, she started out by explaining all her rules--kissing only with an hour session, if you want to kiss my tits we need to do an hour, etc. I kept telling her, let's just start and we'll see, but even before she touched my dick I was starting to lose the mood. Finally she scrubbed my dick with a wipe (which must've been the cheap Aldi house brand or something, because it felt more like a Costco disinfectant wipe than a Massengil pussy cleaning towel) and started in.

During mish she kept trying to upsell to anal sex, which I thought of doing just to shut her up. But all the upsell killed the mood entirely and Little Tommy just gave up. The kicker was how she had set a timer on her fancy iPhone when we got into the room, but by my cheap Casio divers watch the timer went off at just 15 minutes in. After that I didn't want to spend the whole 30 minutes with her anyway. Brianna said something like, "oh, I see what kind of man you are" as if insinuating I was a Cheap Charlie by not committing to an hour session up front. No, I'm just a guy who expects a certain level of default service, and is disappointed not to receive it.

I relaxed for a while in the relax room, but the piped in ersatz Asian Zen Relaxation music they have wasn't very relaxing, with either taiko drums or that screeching Peking Opera ensemble. So it was back to the relative peace of the bar couches for me.

The weather turned out nice for this time of year; while there weren't many girls outside, a lot of guys ended up sitting on the lounges circling the outside pool. It would still be too cold to session outside, and with the hut on the hill out of commission and being repainted it reduced some of the appeal of Oase. I have fond memories of public sessions out there, and without the outside action Oase lost its differentiator from other clubs for me.

With the whole garden wall of the relax room open, it was nice and airy and if you could ignore the bad music (which was better than the Italian folk / pop piped into the locker room) hanging out there was not bad. A fluffy white / brown cat wandered in; probably the only pussy allowed in there given the no-approach rules for the relax room. Eva meowed at it from the garden stairway and it followed her somewhere.

On my way to my bar couch perch I ran into girl number 2, who I had met earlier but had decided to wait to see if someone better would turn up. Our chance meeting at the money lockers seemed fateful, and so I told her we should go sit on a couch to get to know each other better.

ILINKA striking features, kind of different from the others. Maybe a hint of Amanda Peet in the face.

This session wasn't as bad as the one with Brianna; I did finish and Ilinka was a little more accomodating. But again I was subjected to the same upsell and requests for an hour session, and my "we will see" was begrudgingly accepted.

I can't say these were pure optifick sessions, useful only for the visual experience, because even a mediocre optifick session should have a better outcome. If anything, I was kicking myself for my poor judgment; as a veteran I should have been able to pick better.

Eating dinner in the ristorante was fun as usual; although Oase food is the worst of any of the big clubs, the skylight-lit room gives you a great chance to check out the girls in better lighting. There were more new girls who came in while I was in sessions; perhaps the night shift was finally coming in.

At one point this crew of clothed hefty Turkish guys came down the stairs and past the jacuzzi, led by one of the black-clad security guys to the VIP room next to the entrance of the girls locker room by the ristorante. He led them back out and I later saw the lot of them wrapped in robes and picking girls like the rest of us.

With the sunset in central Europe getting later and later, there was plenty of light in the jacuzzi room outside hte ristorante to see girls too, and that's where I saw Adele / Angie again. I had forgotten just how pretty she is; I'd put her face at way up in the higer range of girls I've met at clubs. Folks here have likened her to Cameron Diaz--I agree, with her short auburn / blonde hair and light eyes, but she has a hint of cute Lexi Belle in there too. My oh my.

As I was still eating I motioned her over when she was walking back in from the sauna patio, and got reaquainted. It was great to see her again; I remembered her as being pretty sweet and not at all sharky.

So it was a fait accompli that I knew I'd pick her to clear the bad taste of my two bad earlier sessions. I had been sitting on my bar sofa, interviewing many new girls who had arrived late in the evening, when she came over.

ADELE nee' Angie. Light brown / blonde short hair with a gorgeous face. Slender and tall, long-limbed.

I guess as guys mentioned here, I was grandfathered in with a previous client level of service, which was great because I really needed to have at least one good session this day. Adele asked "what wuold you like to do?" and I replied, same as last time--which, having been almost 2 years ago, could have been anything as far as she knew.

But it turned out to be a great regular session. We started with a great slow blowjob, and moved from mish to doggie to cowgirl to standing doggie. Adele was very accomodating. I couldn't pop, after 3 days straight of clubbing, so we called it quits at 25 minutes in.

The rest of the evening was spent interviewing new giris and debating whether to stick around or not. I hadn't found anyone worth sessioning with since running into Adele, and without any known solid peformners (I was hoping to see Alice again for some bar couch action) I was a little gunshy about picking another shark.

When I left around 9 pm the club was still pretty empty; there were probably 4 girls for every guy. Good ratio if you have the skills to weed out the bad apples, but I felt like my shark radar was severely overmatched, even though I had prided myself on being able to screen with the best of them.

The ride back into the city was a bit interesting in that I was for a time the only passenger on the entire S5 train--at least in the cohort of cars that were interconnected. It also looked like several taxis showed up just when the incoming S5 arrived with passengers from the big city--perhaps expecting some clubgoers to need transport. Because of the tunnel construction (going on until 11 April) the train skipped the usual stops and came to a stop in the upstairs plaforms at the Hauptbahnhof.

SUMMARY.

I don't think I'll go to Oase again for a while. My two bad sessions were the most I've had in a long time, having prided myself on being pretty good at screening. Or maybe I've just focused on clubs where the average level of service is better, and so I've been spoiled. Pehaps if I arrived later in the afternoon I wouldn't have been so quick to pick from the smaller dayshift lineup.

Either way, life is too short to have bad sessions. This hobby is all about the experience and temporary fantasy, so otherwise why bother?

GIRLS I SAW / MET / DID:

LORA great teeny body blond light eyes short hair at bar kind of sharky black top.

ELENA top of balcony stairs long face.

EVA blonde Tori Spelling remembered my name. How? Got a little weirded out by that.

NATALIA pretty but older and.

VICKI young GND selling double.

REBECCA secretary big girl black glasses friendly and funny.

ARABELLA cleopatra haircut bangs big rose belly tat nice body butterface.

DARIA big stout girl remembered from last time too.

ANNA curly blonde hefty pink lipstick Pamela Anderson.

KIM Thai.

ANNA2 21 brun eyes close together.

JUICY pretty but older still fantastic body.

*BRIANNA looks a little like Julie Mainhattan but polar opposite in terms of service. Green blue eyes said was from Spain Barcelona no pop.

MARYLIN big blonde.

CLAUDIA skinny model. Where do I remember her from? Ex Mainhattan? Colorful tats. Not as dark as I remember her. She remembered we had been to the room sometime.

*ILINKA pretty ro 21 small hands wrist rose tat also upsell but did finish.

CATALINA Hungary wild lion mane hair.

FRANCESCA blonde Italy white corset.

ANGIE sounded like Un-gee big brown eyes Hungary.

ANNIE brun sitting at tall table back mirrored wall of dance pole area with.

JENNY blonde and.

VICTORIA wearing stockings and cute Ellen Page meets Sasha Grey face black long hair to ass.

LUCIA now has brown short hausfrau hair. Staying plump probably keeps the wrinkles away--for now.

ELIZABETH Hungary looking better, maybe different makeup?

ANGELINA big 3 rose leg tat aggressive too much eye makeup 29.

VANESSA ro 23 looks like young Jennifer Connelly mixed with Claire Forlani.

*ADELE ex Angie super pretty short blond hair great session but no pop, young Lexi Belle meets Cameron Diaz face. Good session.

LILY blonde strong like cop German / Russian friendly numbers tat on wrist.

RENATA glasses thick tall black corset.

LAURA tall dark big tits long earrings.

CHEYANNE auburn / dark blonde petite big lips winged tat on center traps cute reminded me of little blonde girl Hanna from Aca.

ANDREA brown shoulder length hair. "You forgot me" "Well you changed your hair".

FOOD.

BRUNCH.

Boiled, scrambled, fried eggs.

Bacon.

Tomatoes and cucumbers.

DINNER.

Weiss wurst and frankfurters.

Roasted boneless chicken thighs and gold potatoes, later breaded cutlets.

Paella rice with shrimp and veggies.

Penne with beef ragu.

Iceberg lettuce salad.

No dessert!

Still wasser is from the tap; mineralwasser and Coke are from bottles.

THEME SONG.

Every club trip seems to have a theme song--a catchy song that I hear in every club I visit, in the airport or hauptbahnof, or in the rental car as I drive on the autobahn.

This trip's theme song:

Robin Schulz "Sugar".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPW5A_JyXCY

Q3131
04-09-16, 07:07
Going to chime in here on Brianna and Ilinka as I also had sessions with both during my most recent trip.

Brianna: I've had session with Briana in the past but unfortunately I had forgotten how terrible the experience was. She's friendly outside of the room and speaks decent English. However, once we're in the room, no kissing no touching unless it's an hour and non-stop upselling. The BJ consists of her hovering her lip over my dick for 30 seconds. We then changed to cowgirl and she complained about her stamina after 30 seconds. Doggie for 30 seconds and she complained about the pounding. When we got to missionary, she positioned herself to prevent any penetration. By this time, I had 0 mood left to fuck. Just like you, I ended the session 15 minutes into it. Had I waited another minute, her alarm were sure to go off. This seems to be her tactic as confirmed by other girls I talked to. I've been to Oase many times and she is the worst one by far.

On the contrary, my session with Ilinka was much more enjoyable. No upselling and she was also accommodating. She's small but took the pounding like a champ. I don't remember all the details so that's good; I only remember the terrible ones. I would repeat with Ilinka.

BRIANNA "from Spain" Dark hair petite, pretty face, nice tits and ass.

In the room, she started out by explaining all her rules--kissing only with an hour session, if you want to kiss my tits we need to do an hour, etc. I kept telling her, let's just start and we'll see, but even before she touched my dick I was starting to lose the mood. Finally she scrubbed my dick with a wipe (which must've been the cheap Aldi house brand or something, because it felt more like a Costco disinfectant wipe than a Massengil pussy cleaning towel) and started in.

During mish she kept trying to upsell to anal sex, which I thought of doing just to shut her up. But all the upsell killed the mood entirely and Little Tommy just gave up. The kicker was how she had set a timer on her fancy iPhone when we got into the room, but by my cheap Casio divers watch the timer went off at just 15 minutes in...

Hessen Bub
04-09-16, 08:12
CLAUDIA skinny model. Where do I remember her from? Ex Mainhattan? Colorful tats. Not as dark as I remember her. She remembered we had been to the room sometime.

*Yes. Mainhattan. Her name was Aida. With Brianna you managed to choose one of the worst sessions at Oase from what I hear. Never tried her.

HB.

Beffen1
04-09-16, 12:31

INTRODUCTION.

I've always said that a bad day FKK'ing beats any day working, Now that's a great report- sorry your radar wasn't working. This "one hour upsell" doesn't really bother me since I need 30 minutes just to get it up, I usually do an hour and it works very well for me.

Cheers.

Beffen.

Member #4581
04-09-16, 14:26
I too would hate no approach clubs, because then I would have to go to the girl, talk, showing implied interest and then potentially walk away. At the approach clubs, girls hate that sort of thing. Sometimes a girl looks nice from far, I move in to get a closer look and a brief chat, decide she is not a "have to do immediately" and the girl gets disappointed and makes a snarky comment. Not always, but it happens.

Girls continuously asking to go to the room does not bother me. It's their job, and keeps me awake and occupied. In real world, my day, heck my year would be made if a single semi decent girl came up to me and asks me to fuck her, so I would never be offended or bothered when a bevy of beauties hit upon me and beg me to fuck them for a mere 50.

But continuous upselling in the room does bother me. Ruins the mood.

Even so, I almost always take a session with any girl who looks pretty to me. I read the reviews here, but they are all over the place, and in any case it is so difficult to remember who said what about which girl. If a girl gets universally good reviews, then perhaps I will remember. Anyway, it's not a big loss. If a girl turns out to be a shark, so what, I still got a blow job and fuck for just 50.

I am less familiar with Oase now than with Sharks because I have been spending most of my visits at Sharks of late. Still, I thought Oase was much improved. I liked the food better, ad I liked the girls better. The visuals for the girls vastly improved from my prior visit. Even the service was not terrible. I picked 4 pretty girls at random, and 3 of them were reasonably good. Amira and especially Aida were pretty and nice gals. The one lone bad session was Adele, who apparently has a big fan following here, and most people seem to have a good session with her, so I somehow brought out the worst in her, LOL.

Craiova
04-09-16, 15:37
For real regular guys with reputation they usually chose their girls by themselves every club changes than soon to a "no approach through girls club" for these guys.

Shark16
04-09-16, 16:24
Girls continuously asking to go to the room does not bother me. It's their job, and keeps me awake and occupied. In real world, my day, heck my year would be made if a single semi decent girl came up to me and asks me to fuck her, so I would never be offended or bothered when a bevy of beauties hit upon me and beg me to fuck them for a mere 50.Good point. Exactly how I feel. Most approaches are nice and gentle, and IME each girl only approach you once before moving on. At least at this club. I never understood those guys who never want to talk a little with the girls when they approach. If I have no interest in going with her, then I politely make that clear pretty quick. Then it's up to her to decide if she wants to continue to talk or not. No harm done.

Tommy / Be Wilder: Great reports. Thanks! Glad to see gents still making an effort in making great TRs. It's a rare find these days.

Craiova
04-09-16, 17:18
I never understood those guys who never want to talk a little with the girls when they approach. If I have no interest in going with her, then I politely make that clear pretty quick.Hmm I'm one of them. In case I make no eye contact with a girl and look deliberately in an other direction bc this girl has never ever a chance for a room with me than I'm obviously not interested of talking with her. She steals my time and waste her time and even more she bothers me. For this stupid standard approach: How are you? What's your name and where are you from? I'm not in the mood anymore nevertheless I try politely to get soon rid of her. In worst case I stand up and go to an other place. Ofc a girl comes to me and maybe it's possible that we session together than I look friendly in her eyes and I usually enjoy a short talk with her.

Sammi123
04-10-16, 00:06
Oase used to me regular club, but I mostly stopped going as I was getting tired of the "upselling" and hit-and-miss service quality.

I decided to give it another go today.

Had 5 sessions:

1. Antonia (black hair, Romanian, an 7-8) -- tried to sell me one extras which I decline. Standard session -- okay, not great.

2. Janina (dyed blonde, Romanian, a 8-9) -- I had seen her before at Sharks and had a great time. Girl with a great attitude. Though even she started to explain to me that even licking balls was considered an extra (50 euros) at Oase, etc. Despite this, I decided to go for 60 minutes but no other extras. Overall, I had a great session with her -- she took her time.

3. Erica (brunette, Hungarian, a definite 9) - amazing tan body -- she apparently spends a lot of time on nude beaches. She said she was Hungarian but later overheard her telling another guy that she was Polish. She did not look Polish to me.

4. Victoria (black hair, Bulgarian, an 7-8) - TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE. Recommend avoid. Strong upselling and a lot of disappointment when I declined. She says, so you just want to "suck and fuck?" . This pissed me off. I said, "yes. " Not surprisingly a very uninspired and awful CBJ. I said I wanted to have sex, but she kept motioning no despite multiple requests. Also, refused to let me touch her tits -- WTF? Finally she says, "since you have condom on, you can CIM without paying extra. " I told her no, I wanted to have sex. She finally agrees, but again pretty uninspired. Just left a bad taste in my mouth.

I couldn't end on that note, so went for #5.

5. Ruby (dyed blonde, Romanian 8-9) -- very sweet girl. Standard 30 minutes, no kissing allowed. But unlike Victoria, her attitude was excellent.

Overall, I had a pretty disappointing experience at Oase, after having a good time at Sharks on Thursday.

Now I am debating what to do on Sunday. Sharks again, or do I take a 3 HR drive to Golden Time. I want to leave Germany on a high note.

Beffen1
04-10-16, 00:56
Got there fairly late by my standards at around 5 pm. T. Until next time.Another great visit report with actionable intel, not just bloviating psychobabble Congrats.

Beffen.

PussyLiccker
04-10-16, 07:07
Hmm I'm one of them. In case I make no eye contact with a girl and look deliberately in an other direction bc this girl has never ever a chance for a room with me than I'm obviously not interested of talking with her. She steals my time and waste her time and even more she bothers me. For this stupid standard approach: How are you? What's your name and where are you from? I'm not in the mood anymore nevertheless I try politely to get soon rid of her. In worst case I stand up and go to an other place. Ofc a girl comes to me and maybe it's possible that we session together than I look friendly in her eyes and I usually enjoy a short talk with her.I'm the same way. I prefer it that way. I just try to avoid eye contact if not interested to pull her in. Obviously if you find the girl attractive, you'd be gawking at her. I try to make sure the eye contact is there, then if she smiles (obviously)makes it easier to approach. If not, and she is hot enough, I will still approach anyway. Like it or not, I'm commin baby! Haha.

Yeah, I know all too well the quick how are you, where you from? I'm a virgin for the day, etc. Heard them too many times.

Who doesn't like a bit of chit chat, if the conversation is right, we sprechen.

Exodus8
04-10-16, 07:21
Hmm I'm one of them. In case I make no eye contact with a girl and look deliberately in an other direction bc this girl has never ever a chance for a room with me than I'm obviously not interested of talking with her. She steals my time and waste her time and even more she bothers me. For this stupid standard approach: How are you? What's your name and where are you from? I'm not in the mood anymore nevertheless I try politely to get soon rid of her. In worst case I stand up and go to an other place. Ofc a girl comes to me and maybe it's possible that we session together than I look friendly in her eyes and I usually enjoy a short talk with her.LOL I do exactly the same I. E. Avoid eye contact. Even if some girls come over to talk I will answer the 1-2 questions and tell them I'm not ready blablabla etc. Sometimes the girl is interesting talking to I will still tell them to go hunting instead of wasting their time with me, LOL.

However I'm more than happy to give away free massages to girls with hot bodies, haha.

I'm the same way. I prefer it that way. I just try to avoid eye contact if not interested to pull her in. Obviously if you find the girl attractive, you'd be gawking at her. I try to make sure the eye contact is there, then if she smiles (obviously)makes it easier to approach. If not, and she is hot enough, I will still approach anyway. Hehe.

Yeah, I know all too well the quick how are you, where you from? I'm a virgin for the day, etc. Heard them too many times.

Who doesn't like to talk to girls, if the conversation is right, we sprechen.Yeah problem is that the hot girl doesn't make eye contact, smile etc but if the attraction is too strong I will make an exception hunt, LOL.

So you tell them "I only go to zimmer with virgins of the day" haha.

PussyLiccker
04-10-16, 08:08
LOL I do exactly the same I. E. Avoid eye contact. Even if some girls come over to talk I will answer the 1-2 questions and tell them I'm not ready blablabla etc. Sometimes the girl is interesting talking to I will still tell them to go hunting instead of wasting their time with me, LOL.

However I'm more than happy to give away free massages to girls with hot bodies, haha.

Yeah problem is that the hot girl doesn't make eye contact, smile etc but if the attraction is too strong I will make an exception hunt, LOL.

So you tell them "I only go to zimmer with virgins of the day" haha.Perhaps, me not being a hottie may have something to do with that stunners not paying attention to me. Like inverse of me trying to avoid the ones I'm not attracted to. Hehe.

Funny thing is, with these types of girls that didn't readily smile at me or make eye contact, or came off a bit cold from a distance(or don't even run into or approaches me), are the ones I've gotten good session with. I would say there were some smiley types, that were worse than expected. Go figure.

Oh yeah, there are surprises too. Like the quiet ones that people don't expect or kinda blended in somewhere I just walk up to, and wala amazing services(these girls rarely get mentioned if at all). I like surprise as long as they are not bad ones. Hehe. This is how the FKK visits keeps my interests up.

Oh and one seemingly distant cold girl that ate my mouth in the session was interesting. What the hell. And then when I see her again, she's not all that interactive with me. We room again, eats my mouth. Surprises.

Hessen Bub
04-10-16, 08:20
Why avoid eye contact? Danke if she comes over to talk, I talk to her and politely decline if I don't want to take her to the room. They are not "wasting my time" as I am at the club to have fun, find a girl and if the new girls drop by for a chat, fine. At Sharks, Palace, Oase and World I do not get approached very often (as in "let's go fuck) as the regular girls know me, my taste and which girls I go with.

Even if it is just the usual chit chat those conversations do sometimes lead to good sessions.

HB.

Exodus8
04-10-16, 08:20
Perhaps, me not being a hottie may have something to do with that stunners not paying attention to me. Like inverse of me trying to avoid the ones I'm not attracted to. Hehe.

Funny thing is, with these types of girls that didn't readily smile at me or make eye contact, or came off a bit cold from a distance(or don't even run into or approaches me), are the ones I've gotten good session with. I would say there were some smiley types, that were worse than expected. Go figure.

Oh yeah, there are surprises too. Like the quiet ones that people don't expect or kinda blended in somewhere I just walk up to, and wala amazing services(these girls rarely get mentioned if at all). I like surprise as long as they are not bad ones. Hehe. This is how the FKK visits keeps my interests up.

Oh and one seemingly distant cold girl that ate my mouth in the session was interesting. What the hell. And then when I see her again, she's not all that interactive with me. We room again, eats my mouth. Surprises.Usually I don't approach if I fail to make eye contact after several attempts when they are going their walk and / or doesn't smile. Guess I shouldn't expect a smile when I don't smile myself.

I like to bet on sure things at least avoid a disaster session.

Thats interesting perhaps I should get distant cold girls a chance in the future, LOL.

PussyLiccker
04-10-16, 08:27
It's just based on girls met at various spots. So, I tend to have random occurrences. These types of experiences really defeats common sense I think. You can't really predict stuff is my point.

Exodus8
04-10-16, 08:30
Why avoid eye contact? Danke if she comes over to talk, I talk to her and politely decline if I don't want to take her to the room. They are not "wasting my time" as I am at the club to have fun, find a girl and if the new girls drop by for a chat, fine. At Sharks, Palace, Oase and World I do not get approached very often (as in "let's go fuck) as the regular girls know me, my taste and which girls I go with.

Even if it is just the usual chit chat those conversations do sometimes lead to good sessions.

HB.Not wasting my time but their time if I know I'm not ready and / or she is not my type. Have learned to be less direct I. E. "you are not my type" and instead answer their standard questions and tell them maybe later, hehe.

After a few days in a row at the same club most girls don't approach anymore. Some girls might come over to talk knowing I won't take her to the room.

Craiova
04-10-16, 09:27
At all my regular clubs almost all the girls (mean to) know me, what type of girl I like, what kind of sex I like, how I behave in room, how I treat the girls in room, how much time and money I spend in average, how often I repeat with the same girl and many more things. And this the girls know about all regulars in club. They don't need a forum for this they speak whole day about us. Even if you first time in club some girls know what you have done in your first session this day, that's part of their (sucessfull) job to know these things. So usually only girls approach regulars where tpye, sex and both expectations fit. Only the new girls or the hopeless stupid ones approach otherwise.

Talking about approaches one of the best I ever had was two years ago at a regular club. A young very beautiful romanian new girl came to me and spoke in excellent english in a confident but very friendly way the following to me: "My girlfriend thinks I could be your type and I know what kind of sex you like and how you behave in room and I think that could fit with us. " Ofc she was almost 100% my type and I had immediately feeling also chemestry fit 100% so I stopped her talking more and took her hand for going in room. I spend than three hours with her and she get a regular fav of me. But approaches like this from the right girls is for me so likely than winning the lottery jackpot.

The Cane
04-10-16, 13:44
Not wasting my time but their time if I know I'm not ready and / or she is not my type. Have learned to be less direct I. E. "you are not my type" and instead answer their standard questions and tell them maybe later, hehe.Right. I make it clear from the start when somebody approaches who I'm not interested in that I won't be doing a session because I don't want to give mixed signals at all about going to the room. Yes, you want to do it in a less direct way because you don't want to come across as rude. Most girls take it very well, but occasionally you'll find a girl who will get mad. I remember one I turned down at Palace. She had a great body but I didn't like her face. I politely declined and could see the "micro-expression" of anger in her face. Like how dare you turn me down! You shouldn't be in a sales profession if you don't know how to take a courteous "no" for an answer. Then there was the fake Egyptian "Alexandra" who was also at Palace. Totally not attracted to her and would turn her down every single time she would ask, which was once per visit. Finally, the last time she asked me and I told her no, she decided to insult me by calling my watch a fake LOL! There you go girl! That will bring in the business! Then there was the one (also at Palace) who insisted that I "had" to go to the room with her because we'd had this long conversation. I had already told her no right off the top, and if she decided to stand there and keep talking, well that was on her. Told her that I understood her job, and that she was free to go seek another client at any time that she desired. Not going to session, and I told you at the start. Sorry!

And then there are those girls who don't seem to understand that "no" means "no". I've had the biggest problem with this kind of thing in Germany at Oase. The same girl you don't want to be with coming over again and again pestering you for a session. Well, I'm like the immovable object. If I don't want to go with you, then I won't no matter what. Although, I do have to admit that this one Romanian girl from Transylvania bugged me so damn much that I finally relented. I gave in that one time! And why? Because she told me on one of her last approaches (among way too many) that she wanted me to fuck her in the ass! Hahahaha! That's why! And since I was interested in raising my Germany LAA (Lifetime Anal Average) to at least 50%, I decided to go ahead and session with her hehehe! Now, I don't get mad just because girls approach. Like HB, I can't hold that against them because that's their job. But then again, like Craiova I too can get tired of the same old "what's your name, where are you from, do you want to go to the room". When that happens, I'll try to take myself out of the mix some. Go to the locker room and hang out for a minute. Take a shower. Walk around. Get something to eat. Take a nap. When a girl happens to approach me with a novel approach, I tend to perk up some since I'll immediately find her a little more interesting to talk to.

I have a much bigger issue with this type of thing in Europe versus Latin America. Latinas will approach more or less depending on the country. But I have found that they tend not to get pissed off if you turn them down, and they definitely don't keep asking again and again and again. That said, I do recall one ugly scene that happened in Brazil. I was sitting outside at the famous Meia Pataca for lunch. Lots of tutes were hanging around at other tables, including one who I found to be quite unattractive who was trying to get my attention. I desperately disengaged with eye contact avoidance sending a clear signal that I wasn't interested. And what does her dumb ass do? She decides to get up and come over to my table and sit down! Well, that kind of pissed me off, but I was still polite in telling her immediately that I did not want any company. So, she goes back to the table where she had been sitting with some friends yelling loudly in English about how I was not a "nice" or "beautiful" person and blah, blah, blah LOL! Well "F" her! If she's stupid enough to try to impose her ugly self upon me when it was obvious from the get go I was trying to avoid even eye contact with her, then I was stupid enough to tell her immediately to get lost! Some Brazilian termas used to have the bad practice of assigning a girl to "help" a monger change in the locker room. Usually it would be a new and less attractive girl, who would then hit you up for a session. Very annoying! And really? I'm a grown ass man. I don't need anybody to help me change. And especially somebody who I have to deal with ditching and I haven't even gotten out of the locker room yet! Buzz off! Luckily, the practice is no more. At least not at the places I frequent. Imagine a girl you don't want in an FKK locker room "helping" you to change.

Pistons
04-10-16, 14:24
Tried out fit petite blonde Vera. First time I've seen her. This is one girl who knows how to move her hips! Really excellent fuckmachine! Certainly a rtf!

Pistons
04-10-16, 16:24
Also tried out Samya. Tall ukrainian blonde with cute face. Very good body. Perhaps on the tall side for me (I prefer them short). Sexy and nice fuck, but upseller. Don't think rtf for me on this one because of the upsell. First time I've seen her too. Says she travels alot, but has been around for awhile at oase. Her first fkk though.

Vera on the other hand claimed just 2 weeks or 2 months since she started fkk'ing... (cant recall if it was weeks or months)

Both girls 20 years old iirc. Nice to find new girls. Some good some not so good. Ymmv I suppose. Need the chemistry, or upsales will get bad...

Spotted all my favs except denise. Line up still great! :)

Tbh I am terrible with remembering oase names. Just remember a short handful. I will take notes next time

PussyLiccker
04-10-16, 16:30
I assume you mean ex-Samya. By tall blond, I would guess Loreana (or Lori). If this is her, she is actually Romanian.

Pistons
04-10-16, 16:32
I assume you mean ex-Samya. By tall blond, I would guess Loreana (or Lori). If this is her, she is actually Romanian.You assume wrong my friend. Samya was her name of preference. No connection to the club of the same letters. I even asked about that.

Her spot in the main lounge is far left by the table in the corner. Looked ukrainian too... but who knows right? My instinct told me she lies alot. But perhaps not about everything :)

PussyLiccker
04-10-16, 16:42
Ok, Samya is the name. I was thinking maybe you meant she's ex-Samya as I know of a girl I've spotted on my last visit there. Time to get some coffee. LOL.

Ukrainians are a rarity. There are Romanians try to say Russian or whatever. Romanian girls looks varies, so saying she looked Ukranian is pretty meaningless. How does a Ukrainian look like?

As been stated many times like cliche, doesn't matter where she is from as long as the beauty and service is right. Romanians stating Russian or I guess Ukrainian, is to distinguish themselves from the majority(Romanian) at club, but there is no real correlation to service level. It's just her way of marketing herself. Common go nationality are Spain or Italian. Two languages high percentage of them can speak due to similarities. As for Russian, a lot of who I've met, besides the stating Russian, some claim half-Russian, or Russian parents. Plausible, but that's just where they come from. Does the fact that they say they come from Russia makes their optiks shoot up 2 more points? I don't think so.

Pistons
04-10-16, 16:56
Ofcourse, but writing 'claims to be' every time someone says they are not rom is too many words. Well her ass looks less rom and more ukrainian if you know what I mean. Then again, chances are good she is indeed romanian still.

PussyLiccker
04-10-16, 17:04
The thing about Europeans is that there is not homogenous features to all people to really distinguish them (besides mainly being Caucasians). Like East Asians for example, they can be easily decerned separately as a group (even their nationalities would be a challenge). Some nationalities may have more distinguishing features, but that doesn't mean all are like so. So, therefore Romies stating where they are from, they can readily get away with some folks. If you've met enough different types of Romies by looks, you'd probably figured out that there are variance to their looks.

More often than not, unless there are some obvious differences in features, it surprises me where the girls say they come from. Like some of the girls state German, can be Polish, or Russian, Balkan like Bosnia(or even Serbia if she doesn't state her lineage). Half Turkish even if you think she is wholey "German looking" by looks. German is a nationality, so stating German isn't incorrect if their nationality is, just that they have a short lineage in De.

Craiova
04-10-16, 17:15
Romanians stating Russian or I guess Ukrainian, is to distinguish themselves from the majority(Romanian) at club, but there is no real correlation to service level.+1 I see even zero correlation to service level. Romanian girls more or less a bit forced lie with this bc many guys have some prejudice with these girls what I don't see even the opposite I'm a fan of Romanian girls. Or guys like illusion fucking a girl from Greece or a "hot" russian or spanish girl it's similar like (fake) orgasm from girls.

PussyLiccker
04-10-16, 17:33
Well, I'm limited on LUs witnessed based on when I started punting. So, I dunno how it was like back in the days. There are known reasons why certain nationalities are readily more present in De clubs like EU for example. I always wonder when Razzia (or checking of their EU IDs) started taking place. I suspect that is one of the reason as to why Romanians are much greater percentage than others. Just more strict EU checks in clubs.

Every nationalities has girls good and bad services, high illusion and all that. It's laughable when guys state Romies offer fake GFE, not horny enough. Really the wrong way to describe IMO(it's just too much of a generalization). Or Ro by culture are more suited for the work etc. Some varying reasons that think the changes take place in terms of the LU presently are the pricing hasn't changed, more enforcement (this depends on when the checks started), clientele types in clubs (this all depends on what club we are talkin about).

I think when we speak of what nationalities we have most luck in service, it's just based on personal stats. Some nationalities are more stereotypical over others what most guys state. But, in reality, you will find a good service provider in any nationality.

Pistons
04-10-16, 17:38
Yes, and I think that is the reason why there are less bad providers from countries like poland, czech rep, Austria etc. They already quit. With rom, almost all girls sell sex. Less options for them there. The amount of good providers are the same...

PussyLiccker
04-10-16, 17:43
somewhat agree with you there, but girls from the countries you've listed were probably in the same situation due to low economic times in the past. But yes, the more presence due to common economic lows providing higher influx everywhere probably raise the chances of low providers, but it's really more complex than that.

Pistons
04-10-16, 18:46
A bigger problem with too many from the same nationality is more the chance of gangs being formed. Gangs that agree on lowering service levels. And the girls who doesn't apply are in danger of getting shut out. Probably some of the less attractive girls start with this because of jealousy. And the ugly ones still provide as good as they can in the rooms, while just lying to the lookers...

Hessen Bub
04-10-16, 18:58
A bigger problem with too many from the same nationality is more the chance of gangs being formed. Gangs that agree on lowering service levels. And the girls who doesn't apply are in danger of getting shut out. Probably some of the less attractive girls start with this because of jealousy. And the ugly ones still provide as good as they can in the rooms, while just lying to the lookers...The clubs I know of where service level is low are NOT dominated by Romanians or one nationality. They do have a rather divers line-up. Palace, Paradise e. G.

HB.

PussyLiccker
04-10-16, 19:00
Perhaps, but many clubs out there, and therefore different types of clienteles of the different types of clubs out there. Majority of the clubs are almost all Romanians, so what you say isn't necessarily true at all. Even the most diverse clubs, Palace being an extreme example, is a lot worse for non-regulars than other clubs that are out there.

I think you Artemis dudes brought this up before about gangs. What is true to Artemis is high percentage of older pros. They been around. About gangs forming, it's more likely for clubs with girls that been around the game. Clubs full of fresh newbie Romies, not likely will happen.

Hessen Bub
04-10-16, 19:22
Please delete. Thx.

McAdonis
04-11-16, 01:31
I too would hate no approach clubs, because then I would have to go to the girl, talk, showing implied interest and then potentially walk away. At the approach clubs, girls hate that sort of thing. Sometimes a girl looks nice from far, I move in to get a closer look and a brief chat, decide she is not a "have to do immediately" and the girl gets disappointed and makes a snarky comment. Not always, but it happens.

I almost never go with girls my first time encountering them, so I always ask them for their name, then immediately excuse myself. At a non-approach club like ACA I've never had a snarky comment, odd as it may sound. Presumably because it happens to them like forty times a day and they are used to it.

But continuous upselling in the room does bother me. Ruins the mood.

Upselling happens in Hessen, less common in NRW due to pricing structure.

Leduq
04-11-16, 02:24
Well I got to spend two great days there on Wednesday and Friday. I said I would report on "morning at Oase" so here it is. Basically I find this place is only getting better every time, it's really the best I find.

I got there on Wednesday around 11 am, not too many guys around and only few girls in the lounge area. I made it through the entrance, to the changing room and back up, through the pool area and up to the quiet room without seeing anyone. Because of the jet lag I actually slept there for about an hour then got up and had a coffee. By then a few more girls had arrived but still little guys. While ordering noticed this gorgeous blonde on the lounge area sitting talking to another girl. After my coffee I went and talked to her. Tall Romanian blonde with smooth long hair, gorgeous face, slim body. We eventually took a room, and it was amazing some of the hottest sex I ever had, many positions, including anal, which she liked pretty rough. I took an hour and she was unstoppable the whole hour, I think she was also enjoying her time. No upselling, great attitude. On a scale of 10 her service was a 12. I really wish I could remember her name. I felt bad asking her again at the end of the session (but I should have). She seems the kind of girl who waits for guys to talk to her, not the opposite. If anyone knows who it is please do let me know, I would go again with her anytime.

Some rest, sleep and food, and later was ready for the second session. I met a young brunette, very slim, short, petite style, Briana from Romania. Also had a great time, and no upselling, I would recommend except for a second session it takes a little longer to finish and she gets tired pretty quickly, so she had trouble to keep up with me. Otherwise pretty hot.

The Friday I was there around 7 pm and it was very busy. They told me at the entrance that there was a show in Frankfurt so many people would still come afterwards. Anyways, after a cup of their great freshly brewed coffee (it really wakes you up), I saw this amazing clear long hair, blue eyed young girl walk across the restaurant area. I talk to her and introduces herself as Elizabeth from Hungary. I took a session with her and if I had enough energy (and money!) I would have stayed with her all night. Amazing body (definitely a 10), and her service is amazing too. The blonde above was the hottest sex I had, but this one was the most sexy and sensual I had. Again no upselling (maybe because I took an hour to start with) and a great sweet attitude trying to please. I was very happy coming out of that session. The rest of the evening when it got more crowded she was really busy, guys were always after her, with good reason. I hope she doesn't change and she keeps up the good service, I would definitely like to see her again.

Finally after a delicious pizza, had my last session with Hungarian Victoria, slim brunette with long hair arranged in in a ponytail. Nice girl, and good session (but I was pretty tired by the time). A little bit of upselling, which was a turn-off for me, but overall good sex, she has a cute body.

In between the sessions I like to stay in the Jacuzzi and look at the girls walk by. It was like spending two days in paradise, it's tough to get back to reality afterwards. ! The only two easy things that they could do better I think are the buffet (but the pizza is great), and also they could change this Chinese music in the quiet room, it gets really irritating after a while. Still the very best club I think, I'll be back as soon as I can.

MooseNibbler
04-11-16, 02:27
Apologies if this has already been asked and answered, but I just skimmed the last eight pages and didn't see it mentioned- what's the typical going rate for a session at Oase these days? Is it still 50 for the first half hour?

Faceless78
04-11-16, 04:41
You assume wrong my friend. Samya was her name of preference. No connection to the club of the same letters. I even asked about that.

Her spot in the main lounge is far left by the table in the corner. Looked ukrainian too... but who knows right? My instinct told me she lies alot. But perhaps not about everything :)Its very possible that she's making jokes with you man. Girls do that a lot.

Pistons
04-11-16, 05:42
Don't we all?

Tommyseville
04-11-16, 06:29
I met a young brunette, very slim, short, petite style, Briana from Romania. Also had a great time, and no upselling, I would recommend...

...had my last session with Hungarian Victoria, slim brunette with long hair arranged in in a ponytail. Nice girl, and good session (but I was pretty tired by the time). A little bit of upselling, which was a turn-off for me, but overall good sex, she has a cute body.Did you agree to an hour up front? Wondering how you did so well with Briana who was a total loss for me.

Victoria was on my to do list but another poster said she wasn't a good session for him; sounds like she was OK for you.

Sebastiane
04-11-16, 22:27
Well I got to spend two great days there on Wednesday and Friday. I said I would report on "morning at Oase" so here it is. Basically I find this place is only getting better every time, it's really the best I find.

Still the very best club I think, I'll be back as soon as I can.Thanks for that great report Leduq / In 10 years of mongering in Germany I've still not tried Oase but your report makes me think I should hit it next. Can I ask how much you spent during the 2 days there? Also did you stay in Frankfurt on near Oase (any hotels to recommend)? Thanks again!

I also read before on here it is the best club in good weather with excellent outdoor areas. Need to try it out.

Mambomike
04-12-16, 14:34
I have an upcominig FKK trip for Sat April 23 to Sun May 1, but did not realize that it overlapped Orthodox Easter on the April 30/ May 1 weekend, when I understand that many girls take holiday.

I was roughly planning to hit up the Oase / Sharks pair during the first weekend April 23-24 then NRW clubs on Mon-Wed, followed by Oase / Sharks on Thurs to Sun April 28 to May 1, but I can change plans due to weather and conditions.

Asking for some advice from some serious veterans, would you advise spending the first weekend and Mon to Wed at Oase / Sharks in lieu of the Orthodox Easter weekend and visit the NRW clubs at that time? Is one are more prone to girl depletion during the holiday weekend than the other?

ExpatLover
04-12-16, 14:47
I have an upcominig FKK trip for Sat April 23 to Sun May 1, but did not realize that it overlapped Orthodox Easter on the April 30/ May 1 weekend, when I understand that many girls take holiday.

I was roughly planning to hit up the Oase / Sharks pair during the first weekend April 23-24 then NRW clubs on Mon-Wed, followed by Oase / Sharks on Thurs to Sun April 28 to May 1, but I can change plans due to weather and conditions.

Asking for some advice from some serious veterans, would you advise spending the first weekend and Mon to Wed at Oase / Sharks in lieu of the Orthodox Easter weekend and visit the NRW clubs at that time? Is one are more prone to girl depletion during the holiday weekend than the other?Orthodox Easter will not significantly impact the LU of the FKK so don t stress about it, now where to go it is like fishing, nobody can tell you 100% which place is the best to catch fish it is the same in the FKK. But I don t recommend you to go 3 days in a row to the same FKK, you can visit Skark, Oase, World and why not.

Palace, good luck.

DaWong949
04-12-16, 23:20
To all our hobby friend, I have couple of question here.

My flight leave 7 am from FRA. If I want to go from the club directly to FRA airport.

1) How much does it cost at this early hours?

2) shall I book taxi with reception lady that night or I need to call some taxi service myself?

Thanks

Craiova
04-13-16, 02:10
To all our hobby friend, I have couple of question here.

My flight leave 7 am from FRA. If I want to go from the club directly to FRA airport.

1) How much does it cost at this early hours?

2) shall I book taxi with reception lady that night or I need to call some taxi service myself?
Taxi to airport should be around 60 Euro for night rate and takes max. 30 minutes at night. There are taxis outside Oase reception can call one.

Craiova
04-13-16, 02:14
and why not.

Palace, good luck.Bc he's mentioned weather and Palace has no outside area.

Curious39
04-13-16, 02:49
It takes about 30 minutes to walk from the Seulberg train station (the one right before Friedrichberg), and take a nice walk for a little over mile to the rear of Oase. This saves the hassel of taking a taxi and gives you to option of returning morning at 4:41 or 5:41 from Seulberg to return to the Frankfurt Main Station at 5:06 or 6:06. The train leaving from Burgholzhausen v. Der Hohe does not run that early.

I've recently used the GPS on my cell phone to mark the path. I downloaded the app "Mapfactor Navigator" for my android phone and added the German maps. The app and the maps are free. You do not need a cell-phone service in Germany for the GPS. At the Seulberg station, click to "settings" / "vehicle profiles" / "pedestrian" with your GPS on and the app will give you pedestrian directions to the back road to Oase (It won't be accurate if you do not choose the "pedestrian" option.).

The pedestrian directions will take you down through Seulberg, cross a stop light street, take you across a bridge over hwy 5, through a paved farm meadow, across a creek on a wooden bridge and take you to the back road turning right to Oase.

Here's the route my GPS recorded:

TankTank123
04-13-16, 06:34
Curious, I have done this walk to Oase before, but not the return journey. Is there sufficient light at 4 am at this time of year to safely get across the stream and farmland area?

Sirioja
04-13-16, 07:30
I saw this amazing clear long hair, blue eyed young girl walk across the restaurant area. I talk to her and introduces herself as Elizabeth from Hungary. I took a session with her and if I had enough energy (and money!) I would have stayed with her all night. Amazing body (definitely a 10), and her service is amazing too. The blonde above was the hottest sex I had, but this one was the most sexy and sensual I had. Again no upselling (maybe because I took an hour to start with) and a great sweet attitude trying to please. I was very happy coming out of that session. The rest of the evening when it got more crowded she was really busy, guys were always after her, with good reason. I hope she doesn't change and she keeps up the good service, I would definitely like to see her again.Elisabet. Hu started at Oase, just after summer 2014 . Each one his tastes for look and each one his eyes, maybe men falling from plane or used to fat, faked, US girls and weekly regulars don't have same standards, but for her big natural, but little falling, tits, her blue eyes, her white skin, her smile, she is about 6 for look for me, which means quite pretty. GND are 5 or less for me. 10 would be Doetzen Kroes or Charlize Theron or Eva Herzigova with photoshop.

White skin, curvy body, Roxana is also about 6 for me, for her amazing inside lips following condom on doggy. Will never forget her ass in doggy.

When was blond, with good care, Suginella / Anaïs was 8,5 for her face and Sabina Scarlet Johanson, but prettier than the actress, was 9 for her face, green eyes and angel smile with beautiful teeth. Will never forget her smile and eyes.

At the moment, I know only 1 girl in my FKK visited who is 9 for face and model body and she is prettier than many super top models. She could be if not Romanian.

I know I m very demanding for look and care, with my Russian escorts standards, but I also know I can find really pretty girls in FKK and a few very classy who could do companionship.

Pistons
04-13-16, 07:34
It takes about 30 minutes to walk from the Seulberg train station (the one right before Friedrichberg), and take a nice walk for a little over mile to the rear of Oase. This saves the hassel of taking a taxi and gives you to option of returning morning at 4:41 or 5:41 from Seulberg to return to the Frankfurt Main Station at 5:06 or 6:06. The train leaving from Burgholzhausen v. Der Hohe does not run that early.

True, it does leave 3 minutes later from Seulberg than from Friedrishdorf. And then Friedrichberg must be between Seulberg and Friedrichdorf, so perhaps 1.5 minutes saved? But be careful if you leave or enter at Friedrichberg, as I don't think the train stops there. You actually have to time it well and leave/enter at full speed, even if you leap from a cab as I think Curious39 is suggesting. Not that the train runs very fast at this section however, but it can be a hassle as the doors are not open. Just think of James Bond and it will be fine :)

I actually walked the longer distance to Friedrichdorf once during the night, and it was pitch black at some places. The lights by the road was off / not working south of Burgholzhouzen, so I would have been roadkill if I didn't walk out into the fields a few times when some young bmw kids were playing around with their cars. Dangerous place indeed. So perhaps taking a cab towards Friedrichberg might just be the safe option here? :)

But how is the road towards Seulberg? As filled with tractor kids as the roads are with bmw's? .

Hessen Bub
04-13-16, 09:00
Why save 10 or 20€ on a taxi and risk getting run over at night on a dark street when you are spending 300€ or more in the club?

HB.

Exodus8
04-13-16, 09:10
Why save 10 or 20 on a taxi and risk getting run over at night on a dark street when you are spending 300 or more in the club?

HB.Bc these costs add up and people think "its 20 to 40 pct of a 50 e session" 😁.

Or perhaps people just want a nice long walk in the forrest, LOL.

TankTank123
04-13-16, 09:52
Why save 10 or 20 on a taxi and risk getting run over at night on a dark street when you are spending 300 or more in the club?

HB.It is not about saving money. Twice before, I had to wait until 1 hour after closing time for a cab to come. These were occasions when I was silly (sleepy) enough to have a session lasting till closing time, by which time all the cabs had been taken up by the remaining customers and girls. And then, as the cabbie knew he had me at his mercy, he insisted on going all the way to Frankfurt or leave me stranded at the club. Therefore, it would be good if there is a safe walking option that would enable me to reach Frankfurt by 5 am to get some sleep, if there is no cab immediately available.

On those occasions I walked to Oase in the morning, it was because I only had a layover till the evening, no hotel, and nothing better to do between 9am and 10 am. Walking that pleasant route in spring and summer beats sitting at the airport or train station.

Mambomike
04-13-16, 12:39
Thanks for the insight on the holiday LU. Last time here, I focused on NRW clubs and missed Oase / Sharks entirely, which I regretted afterward. On one hand, the more relaxed and less expensive extras at the NRW clubs are nice (realizing that most now have increased to 50/50 for an hour), but so is a hot naked girl (out of a generally larger selection) giving you the caressing sales pitch, LOL. This time, I am spending at least two days at each, then a few more days at a variety of NRW clubs in between, but I was contemplating changing the schedule of the Oase / Sharks LU would be badly depleted for the O. Easter weekend.

As for Palace, I wouldn't go (and have not been) there, not because it lacks outdoor facilities, but because of the churn and burn attitude that I hear about. I get that at home and there are other clubs that are more interesting. I have the time and will have a car, so going to a place convenient to the airport is not an issue.

Orthodox Easter will not significantly impact the LU of the FKK so don t stress about it, now where to go it is like fishing, nobody can tell you 100% which place is the best to catch fish it is the same in the FKK. But I don t recommend you to go 3 days in a row to the same FKK, you can visit Skark, Oase, World and why not.

Palace, good luck.

Mambomike
04-13-16, 12:45
The area between Oase and Freidrichsdorf seems pretty safe. You might get mugged by a cow or sheep, though. In any case, I was in this situation on my first trip and took a cab directly to the flughafen, leaving Oase at 5 am to catch a 7:30 am flight. I was needlessly worried about catching the flight, but the uncertainty and time saved make it worthwhile to get a mietwagen (rental car). Spend a little time getting familiar with EU traffic signs and stay out of the far left lane on the Autobahn!

It is not about saving money. Twice before, I had to wait until 1 hour after closing time for a cab to come. These were occasions when I was silly (sleepy) enough to have a session lasting till closing time, by which time all the cabs had been taken up by the remaining customers and girls. And then, as the cabbie knew he had me at his mercy, he insisted on going all the way to Frankfurt or leave me stranded at the club. Therefore, it would be good if there is a safe walking option that would enable me to reach Frankfurt by 5 am to get some sleep, if there is no cab immediately available.

Guy93
04-13-16, 18:19
Better to take a cab if you just want to take it easy. I took S-bahn to Friedrichsdorf and then cab to Oase. Planning to do that again also. It just sucks Oase and World are so far away from Frankfurt. That's why I haven't visited World yet.

Shark16
04-13-16, 18:28
I have the time and will have a car, so going to a place convenient to the airport is not an issue.Way to go. Not that much more to spend than a pt + taxi combo, but SO much more flexibility / convenience. Combine that with inexpensive local hotel alternatives close to your club, and the math could turn out very favourable.

Have fun!

Akibono
04-14-16, 03:07
Better to take a cab if you just want to take it easy. I took S-bahn to Friedrichsdorf and then cab to Oase. Planning to do that again also. It just sucks Oase and World are so far away from Frankfurt. That's why I haven't visited World yet.World is far away but Oase is pretty close--especially for Messe visitors.

MooseNibbler
04-14-16, 04:10
Thanks for the insight on the holiday LU. I don't see LU on the Abbreviations page linked from the top menu. Would somebody clue me in, please?

Diet Coke
04-14-16, 05:08
I don't see LU on the Abbreviations page linked from the top menu. Would somebody clue me in, please?Line Up is the usual meaning.

DaWong949
04-14-16, 23:46
The area between Oase and Freidrichsdorf seems pretty safe. You might get mugged by a cow or sheep, though. In any case, I was in this situation on my first trip and took a cab directly to the flughafen, leaving Oase at 5 am to catch a 7:30 am flight. I was needlessly worried about catching the flight, but the uncertainty and time saved make it worthwhile to get a mietwagen (rental car). Spend a little time getting familiar with EU traffic signs and stay out of the far left lane on the Autobahn!I agree. It is not money issue. Sometime, the weather is so good, you just want to take a walk. I have only walked in day time. I will not recommend walking in dark night. The bottom line is.

Enjoy and have fun.

Leduq
04-15-16, 02:07
Did you agree to an hour up front? Wondering how you did so well with Briana who was a total loss for me.

Victoria was on my to do list but another poster said she wasn't a good session for him; sounds like she was ok for you.Hi Tommyseville,

I guess it depends on what you look for. I like to take my time and not be rushed and take advantage of the session, so I always take one hour. I find half an hour is too short. To avoid too much upsell, for a start I avoid the loud or aggressive girls. Also I decide what I want before going in the room. During the little chat when you meet a girl, they almost always ask what you like. So I decided to be direct with them and tell them directly the options I want and the price, and I politely ask if it's OK with her then we can go to the room. I find it avoids a lot of upsell (but not always) and then it's clear for you and for the girl.

Also for Briana it wasn't my first time with her. For Victoria I was saying it was an OK session (but not amazing), the upsell attempt was a turn off.

Leduq
04-15-16, 02:14
Thanks for that great report Leduq / In 10 years of mongering in Germany I've still not tried Oase but your report makes me think I should hit it next. Can I ask how much you spent during the 2 days there? Also did you stay in Frankfurt on near Oase (any hotels to recommend)? Thanks again!

I also read before on here it is the best club in good weather with excellent outdoor areas. Need to try it out.Hi Sybarite2006,

Yes for me it's the best but I don't have the same 10 year experience you have!! Maybe you can recommend your favorite place, I will give it a try next time. You're right Oase is even better in summer on nice warm days. They do BBQs by the pool and you can relax and watch the gorgeous girls by the water. This time around, with the entrance fees for the two days, food and drink etc, I must have spent close to seven hundred euro. It's a lot but since I only get to come once or twice a year it was worth it (not including hotel).

For the hotels there are two recommended on the Oase website, I usually stay at one of the two. They are a 10 euro cab ride away, and one of them is less than 5 minutes walking to the train station.

If you try it let us know what you think!

Turgid
04-15-16, 15:18
In my last visit to Oase four years ago I generally got poor service for half hour sessions. If I do return to FKK land later this year which is my intent at the moment I most likely will opt more for one hour sessions. Do any of you guys generally still get upselling in the room when you agree to one hour?

NorthernSole
04-16-16, 00:21
Hello,

As a complete Newbie to the FKK scene, I was looking for some practical guidance from the more experienced Mongers.

I have the opportunity to spend a Monday and Tuesday dedicated to FKK's all day. I can choose from Stuttgart and Frankfurt clubs. My short list is Oase, Sharks, Paradise (Stuttgart) and Sakura.

My strong preference is for skinny / spinner girls, 19-25 yo, with gymnastic / athletic bodies, A-see cups, aka natural.

Money isn't a problem at all. I don't mind being "up-sold" and I speak reasonable German.

What are your suggestions my friends.

Sirioja
04-16-16, 04:47
Monday and Tuesday are not best days. I would advice Sharks to begin, you will get 20€ voucher for Tuesday if You find girls who also work on Tuesday. Second choice for Tuesday, Oase.

Enjoy.

Pistons
04-16-16, 05:12
Deffinately oase if you ask me with those preferences there.

Akibono
04-16-16, 05:31
In my last visit to Oase four years ago I generally got poor service for half hour sessions. If I do return to FKK land later this year which is my intent at the moment I most likely will opt more for one hour sessions. Do any of you guys generally still get upselling in the room when you agree to one hour?You get up selling no matter how much you spend. It all depends on what the girls think they can get from you. Sometimes when you go for 1 HR and do not accept the extras, they don't give you the full hour.

Pistons
04-16-16, 05:52
I only extent to 1 h if the first 30 min is superb. Got a few girls who have taken notice of my tactics, and I think its part of why they allways try to do their best. They know there is a carrot at the end. Well unless I'm out of energy and just got to do a quickie.

PussyLiccker
04-16-16, 13:57
In my last visit to Oase four years ago I generally got poor service for half hour sessions. If I do return to FKK land later this year which is my intent at the moment I most likely will opt more for one hour sessions. Do any of you guys generally still get upselling in the room when you agree to one hour?That's funny because back then Oase was considered a reliable club in terms of service(for me), and I would say I've met some great girls that year (2012), and coctail nigh were the nights I would meet some new talents, the lounge atmosphere was great later at night with the cheap cocktails. Of course upselling is always there to some degree(but, notice it more now than before with more Palace style) since the Hessen extra rates has always been higher than NRW. Since I visit the two regions, there was a difference when I did a sweep of NRW the first time. Upselling can mean different things. Hard or soft push for extras like Anal or CIM. Or telling you something that is not considered extra are extras. The difference I notice is of course back then I have not negotiated with girl before session. I've had lots of instances of going into the cinema (or the couch area), some pre-zimmer kissing time which sealed the deal. So, I pretty much knew what I was in for. Hence reliable. Can't recall any negotiations for 1 HR for kissing or whatnot back then.

So, there has been some changes in that respect(pre-zimmer kissing time) over the years, and it was more wide spread as other clubs were in the same lines(to less degree) back then. This kinda stuff happens mostly at RTC type venues now a days.

The Cane
04-16-16, 14:54
Do any of you guys generally still get upselling in the room when you agree to one hour?I'm almost exclusively an hour session man, and I literally never am subjected to upselling. Not ever. That's because I make it absolutely clear before I go to the room what I want, and that's it. The deal is sealed before we head to the zimmer, and that's final! I've not had any girls not respect that. Now, level of performance is another thing, but generally speaking I tend to get good sessions with the girl doing everything I asked for, and doing it well. Otherwise, I wouldn't be a fan of the FKKs.

Turgid
04-17-16, 01:24
That's funny because back then Oase was considered a reliable club in terms of service(for me), and I would say I've met some great girls that year (2012), and coctail nigh were the nights I would meet some new talents, the lounge atmosphere was great later at night with the cheap cocktails. Of course upselling is always there to some degree(but, notice it more now than before with more Palace style) since the Hessen extra rates has always been higher than NRW. Since I visit the two regions, there was a difference when I did a sweep of NRW the first time. Upselling can mean different things. Hard or soft push for extras like Anal or CIM. Or telling you something that is not considered extra are extras. The difference I notice is of course back then I have not negotiated with girl before session. I've had lots of instances of going into the cinema (or the couch area), some pre-zimmer kissing time which sealed the deal. So, I pretty much knew what I was in for. Hence reliable. Can't recall any negotiations for 1 HR for kissing or whatnot back then.

So, there has been some changes in that respect(pre-zimmer kissing time) over the years, and it was more wide spread as other clubs were in the same lines(to less degree) back then. This kinda stuff happens mostly at RTC type venues now a days.My first forays into FKK land were in the 2000's. My dens of choice were Oase and Palace and boy did I have a good time! Then came the year 2010 on that fateful day when I entered Palace and had my worst FKK visit ever, I chose 3 girls consecutively and the atmosphere was so foul in the rooms from the constant upselling and bad attitudes that I could not bust a nut and then and there vowed never to return. In my second trip to Germany that year I stuck to Oase and had one of my best experiences in Germany ever. 2011 was an ok year although I remember one instance of upselling at Oase. Then came my last trip in 2012 where I found that in many of my half hour sessions the girls seemed to want to initiate their own sequences rather than abide by my choices, promising me a better session if I "upgraded". Hence the reason why I have not yet returned to Deutchland. I am aware of the mantra of sessioning with recommended girls but I can't do that; I go with my own flow when I'm on the prowl. I have only ever done one 1 hour session at an FKK and that was with an amazing Romanian whose name I cannot recall now. I always think that, hey, I can bang another chica for that extra 50€.

Turgid
04-17-16, 01:35
I'm almost exclusively an hour session man, and I literally never am subjected to upselling. Not ever. That's because I make it absolutely clear before I go to the room what I want, and that's it. The deal is sealed before we head to the zimmer, and that's final! I've not had any girls not respect that. Now, level of performance is another thing, but generally speaking I tend to get good sessions with the girl doing everything I asked for, and doing it well. Otherwise, I wouldn't be a fan of the FKKs.I suppose one good 1 hour session is better than two bad ½ hour ones. But I know that the memory of past stellar half hour sessions is going to make me want to end a session at the half hour mark and give another chica a try.

Banana Boi
04-17-16, 01:59
If anyone is worried about getting poor 30 minute sessions just choose another club. There are 100's of FKK's. Not hard to go somewhere else instead.

Turgid, sounds like you need to go to NRW where scams and upsell are almost non-existent. If your experience is only Palace and Oase, switch to Sharks if you only go to FRA.

Action22
04-17-16, 02:19
My first forays into FKK land were in the 2000's. My dens of choice were Oase and Palace and boy did I have a good time! Then came the year 2010 on that fateful day when I entered Palace and had my worst FKK visit ever, I chose 3 girls consecutively and the atmosphere was so foul in the rooms from the constant upselling and bad attitudes that I could not bust a nut and then and there vowed never to return. In my second trip to Germany that year I stuck to Oase and had one of my best experiences in Germany ever. 2011 was an ok year although I remember one instance of upselling at Oase. Then came my last trip in 2012 where I found that in many of my half hour sessions the girls seemed to want to initiate their own sequences rather than abide by my choices, promising me a better session if I "upgraded". Hence the reason why I have not yet returned to Deutchland. I am aware of the mantra of sessioning with recommended girls but I can't do that; I go with my own flow when I'm on the prowl. I have only ever done one 1 hour session at an FKK and that was with an amazing Romanian whose name I cannot recall now. I always think that, hey, I can bang another chica for that extra 50.Palace has been personally boycotted since 2007. Too much bullshit with the management, in any dispute they automatically take the girl's (or should I say, her management's) side. They also have the attitude that I just will never reward with business, which is they're just doing you the biggest favor taking your money.

Now, if you're an experienced punter and you're good at solving the girls quickly, then go ahead, especially if you're staying in the city and don't have trans.

Surprised to hear all the negative reports about Oase. Thought they were smarter.

PussyLiccker
04-17-16, 03:20
I suppose one good 1 hour session is better than two bad hour ones. But I know that the memory of past stellar half hour sessions is going to make me want to end a session at the half hour mark and give another chica a try.The situation with a lot of the infrequent visitors is that we are not familiar with the girls at the clubs, so there are folks that go by reports. Even with reports, it's not wholly certain on the outcome of the session. If you lock in with an unknown girl for 1 HR, you are double the monetary risk. Just makes most sense to extend if her service is good. I'd rather not deal with a girl I don't know that proposes 1 HR to include something or GFE packages or whatnot. I don't like negotiations or bad surprises (in the room). I am not as risk adverse at the NRW.

ZimmerBaby
04-17-16, 08:59
Visited Oase 4 years ago. Met a girl: 22 Romania. 170 cm, slender, long black wavy hair, face like Catherine Zeta-Jones, a bit sharkish behavior, many customers, fantastic B-cups, pale skin. I think her name was Alina. Is she still working there?

Thanks.

Hessen Bub
04-17-16, 09:40
Visited Oase 4 years ago. Met a girl: 22 Romania. 170 cm, slender, long black wavy hair, face like Catherine Zeta-Jones, a bit sharkish behavior, many costumers, fantastic be-cups, pale skin. I think her name was Alina. Is she still working there? Thanks.She moved to Palace over a year ago.

HB.

Turgid
04-17-16, 17:37
If anyone is worried about getting poor 30 minute sessions just choose another club. There are 100's of FKK's. Not hard to go somewhere else instead.

Turgid, sounds like you need to go to NRW where scams and upsell are almost non-existent. If your experience is only Palace and Oase, switch to Sharks if you only go to FRA.I've been foraging through posts on other clubs and have gleaned that there are indeed less complaints of demands for upgrades by girls at other clubs. It appears that the more popular a club gets the greater the upselling by the providers. Sharks has reportedly improved significantly since I last visited Frankfurt and I may very well patronize it much more than I will Oase if I get better service there.

Faceless78
04-17-16, 18:54
There's a blond curved girl with glasses here, I didn't see her last year, is she new to the business? She has a really innocent look LOL.

Pistons
04-17-16, 19:08
Maybe she went over just after school and forgot to take of her glasses? Ask for her name.

Faceless78
04-17-16, 21:39
Maybe she went over just after school and forgot to take of her glasses? Ask for her name.Her name is something like "badalina", 19 yos from constanza, claims to be in oase for one month.

Pistons
04-17-16, 22:45
Her name is something like "badalina" Hehe, lovely name. So what did you tell her your name was? .

Same age and place Andrea is from though. Friend perhaps? Or has she started using glasses?

Pistons
04-18-16, 00:26
I missed the 'curved girl' part. Cannot be Andrea then. But Badalina sounds like a joke; p.

Faceless78
04-18-16, 10:57
I missed the 'curved girl' part. Cannot be Andrea then. But Badalina sounds like a joke; p.Yeah I agree it sounds like a joke, but it's all fake names right LOL.

She turned out to be very nice, beautiful face behind the glasses, very adorable personality.

PraveenArya142
04-18-16, 11:30
Can anyone please tell how to reach Oase from Wurzburg. I m coming to Germany for the first time.

SpiritWalker
04-18-16, 18:48
Can anyone please tell how to reach Oase from Wurzburg. I m coming to Germany for the first time.Depends on how you travel. You can take the train from Wurzburg Hbf (Train station) to Frankfurt Hbf and then change to local Train S5 to Friedrichdorf. Then 10 minute taxi to Oase. Check out time tables at Bahn. De.

StarletVoyager
04-18-16, 19:36
I have fond memories of that scenic place before I discovered FKK. I would take a train to frankfurt then 40 in a taxi to oase. Very simple. In fact I remember visiting a club full of russian beauties and the building had funfair lights on the top in frankfurt!

Shark16
04-19-16, 11:02
Yeah I agree it sounds like a joke, but it's all fake names right LOL.

She turned out to be very nice, beautiful face behind the glasses, very adorable personality.A shot in the dark: Could it be that Madelina has changed her hair colour? See reviews of her in January 2016 in this thread. Description otherwise fits. Nice, curvy girl with pleasant/fun personality and decent services.

Leduq
04-21-16, 01:13

Turgid, sounds like you need to go to NRW where scams and upsell are almost non-existent. If your experience is only Palace and Oase, switch to Sharks if you only go to FRA.To me the point is not worried about a bad session, that's a risk at every club. It's more that in one half hour it's merely enough time to do anything. My preference is to take my time with the girl and really enjoy the session without feeling rushed at all. Even if at another club, I would take one hour sessions anyways.

That being said, I haven't tried shark yet, so I don't know about the upselling there. One thing it doesn't have is the "quiet" room where you can relax, which is something I like a lot.

Goth Fkk
04-23-16, 17:17
Is Nichole or Nicho still at Oase? I had several sessions last year. Nichole is blond medium-long straight hair, with beautiful round tits, around 170 tall, little curved model- type beauty, her signature is always topless with black choker, from Moldova she said to me: but some guys say she's from Ro. Not a GFE, kind of much up-selling like typical Oase girls, but funny I miss her LOL. Maybe because she has sense of humor, it's really fun talking to her. If she's still there, maybe one more try to visit again.

Faceless78
04-23-16, 19:52
A shot in the dark: Could it be that Madelina has changed her hair colour? See reviews of her in January 2016 in this thread. Description otherwise fits. Nice, curvy girl with pleasant/fun personality and decent services.Coulad be, the description indeed fits. Maybe she was trying to make some joke late in the night. Anyway, nice girl.

Banana Boi
04-23-16, 20:01
To me the point is not worried about a bad session, that's a risk at every club. It's more that in one half hour it's merely enough time to do anything. My preference is to take my time with the girl and really enjoy the session without feeling rushed at all. Even if at another club, I would take one hour sessions anyways.I'm the guy who takes his regular girls for 2-4 hours.

Danny227
04-23-16, 23:43
Anyone saw Ivana recently?

Mambomike
04-24-16, 14:58
I realize the a Sunday LU is not the same as a Saturday LU, but the cast today is nowhere close the the Sharks LU yesterday, Saturday.

Cora was one of the first to approah, but she covered herself in a towel and I got a bad vibe, so I declined a room. A softer looking girl approached me while I was relaxing after breakfast. She claimed to remember me from my last visit. Impossible! But after talking a bit, I find she was Luisa who I met here about six years ago. How the heck did she remember me? I didn't room her this time either.

First session was with Corina (a bottle blonde Romanian who claimed she spent several years working in Spain (7,7,8). She came outside to get air with me, but despite the air having some crisp bite, she agreed to room outside in full view on the loungers by the back fence where the sun shone, raising her service score by a point. Only light kissing on the lips, some day accepted.

Next up was pretty, enhanced Jessica (ro), previously claimed on here to be from BU and RU. Her body appealed to me and she said LFK was ok. Her services were pretty good and she delivered, with a nice spooning entwined fuck, and doggie finish. 8/9/9.

I've not yet encountered any real up selling yet, just a question or two. So far the up selling is no worse than it was in 2012.

No Ina or Elizabeth today.

Member #4585
04-24-16, 16:27
Is Nichole or Nicho still at Oase? I had several sessions last year. Nichole is blond medium-long straight hair, with beautiful round tits, around 170 tall, little curved model- type beauty, her signature is always topless with black choker, from Moldova she said to me: but some guys say she's from Ro. Not a GFE, kind of much up-selling like typical Oase girls, but funny I miss her LOL. Maybe because she has sense of humor, it's really fun talking to her. If she's still there, maybe one more try to visit again.Nichole is still at Oase. In fact she here today plying her trade walking around naked ezcept for some black lingerie around her waist. She looks good but awful service unless you hand over the dosh.

Member #4585
04-24-16, 16:36
Mambomike.

Good work today. Nice seeing you in action outside.

My exploits are less so with anal and CIM with a non descript Romanian. The usual small dark haired tanned gypsy looking girls. It just felt right to plunder her asshole and make her take my ejaculate in her mouth.

Craiova
04-24-16, 17:00
Nichole is still at Oase. In fact she here today plying her trade walking around naked ezcept for some black lingerie around her waist. She looks good but awful service unless you hand over the dosh.She looks really good a 9 for me although I doubt of her natural cups. Service total disaster and not even dosh helps to improve the session.

Member #4585
04-24-16, 17:03
Mambomike.

You will have to update your report from Oase for the latecomers. Elizabeth hu is here today but no Ina from what I can see.

Also Claudia ex Mainhattan looks happy here working at Oase.

Great vibe in the club.

No upsell and girls service is good from what girls I have tried af Oase this time around.

PussyLiccker
04-24-16, 20:24
She looks really good a 9 for me although I doubt of her natural cups. Service total disaster and not even dosh helps to improve the session.Very tempted as she looks good, but very bad vibes, so no session. I like the look of her tits, if they are fake, they are no coconuts.

Alchemist7744
04-24-16, 20:50
I have been at Oase two weeks ago, Saturday 9th and Sunday 10th.

Arrived around 3 pm, line up seemed OK, but I had trouble choosing my first girl. I spotted two pretty girls at one of the tables overlooking the Jacuzzi, with a strange guy with a tape measuring them because he wanted to find a "perfect" girl. Did not ask him what he perfect measures were. He was not satisfied with either, so he proposed 20 euros for a kissing-only session. I am not surer he understood very well the Oase set up.

One of the two, I can't remember the name, but I had sessioned with her last summer. Dark hair and pretty dark eyes, has a tattoo with the name Samir. I normally do not like this kind of tattoos, but for the second time I did not see it until I was in the room. In any case, she was not super enthusiastic at the beginning, thinking I was a 30 minutes person, but then recognized me, we decided for an hour session (like I always do, I do not like being in a hurry), she perked up and she gave me another very good session, with kissing and a very good OWO+CIM. Pity for the tattoos, which leave me always very uneasy.

Afterwards, I finally found Angie, who is indeed the Angie from last year, back after a long pause. She was wearing a strange pair of red-white long socks, and still looked very much to my taste. I approached her, we talked a bit and agreed on a session. At the beginning she did not seem very enthusiast and I was starting to have a bad feeling for the session. I decided to take it relaxed, we talked a bit before doing really anything in the room, a few jokes, she seemed to warm up and from there it was a great session (90 minutes), great kissing, nice pussy, I was very happy. And with her body and face, she will find me again looking for her next time.

After the session, I was looking at a pretty blonde passing by, she looked back at me and said, with a very nice smile and in a perfect Italian (with a sweet roman accent) "you always look at me, but you never take me". I liked her approach, much sweeter and softer than most girls, and she looked hot, so I said I would see her later, but she was day shift and due to go home soon after. So I promised I would see her the day after.

A quick filler session with tall Julia (longtime at Oase). She is not great in the room, but I find her cute, and after a long session with Angie I wanted a pretty body to caress, a sweet girl who knows I do not like upsell, and a good mouth to make me come.

After a bit of rest, my longtime friend Alexandra (now Ines, longtime Romanian with curly hair). She is not always the most cheerful, but I really dig her body, and we know each other well. I know how to get a very good session out of her (for my taste at least), and she works very very hard to make me come, which as the fourth girl of the evening is not a mean feat (I am far from a teenager). As usual, she gave me a great time, and by the time we had finished I was kaput. I was back at the hotel a bit after 2 am.

Sunday, I was at the club around midday. I did find out the blonde from the day before. Turned out she was Laura, I guess the Laura / Livia who has been discussed so much in this forum (I was told she has a sister). She was a smiley and sweet as the day before, we went to one of the rooms and we started by talking a bit. Turns out she does indeed speak a perfect Italian, having lived in rome. She is one who could definitely pass for Italian, and could even fool an Italian, until she stumbles on a word she has forgotten. She kissed nicely (no extra nor any request) and I really liked the care she gave me to all parts of my body. I really liked it and I needed it after the exertions of the day before. Overall, a very good session, with CIM finish, and another girl I will definitely want to repeat.

By this time I did not have many needs remaining, so I just sessioned with another old friend, Raluca (I think now uses another name, longtime Romanian, short, very curly hair normally but had them straight on this occasion). She is not my type physically, but she is fun, and we are on very friendly terms. We had a laugh together, then she insisted to make me cum a last time (she has her professional pride, which I appreciate, plus she wanted the 50 for the CIM), and to my surprise she managed it.

I was very satisfied when I took my car to go back toward Belgium.

Mambomike
04-24-16, 22:19
You are right. After being told she wasn't here today, she met me and surprised me. Took her for extended time with CIM extra. Just absolutely terrific.

Her body is very nice and suits me very well. 10/10/9.

Elizabeth is here until Saturday, then off to one for a month.

Mambomike.

You will have to update your report from Oase for the latecomers. Elizabeth hu is here today but no Ina from what I can see.

Also Claudia ex Mainhattan looks happy here working at Oase.

Great vibe in the club.

No upsell and girls service is good from what girls I have tried af Oase this time around.

Mambomike
04-24-16, 22:22
Wow, I wasn't aware that anyone really noticed, except the guy that came out to make a cell phone call, LOL.

Mambomike.

Good work today. Nice seeing you in action outside.

My exploits are less so with anal and CIM with a non descript Romanian. The usual small dark haired tanned gypsy looking girls. It just felt right to plunder her asshole and make her take my ejaculate in her mouth.

Banana Boi
04-24-16, 22:36
Elizabeth is here until Saturday, then off to one for a month.Thanks for her schedule.

Leduq
04-25-16, 01:40
Thanks Alchemist for the great review. I have to say I am amazed by the guys who can do four girls in one day and still go back to the club for more the next day! For me I can do two in one day, perhaps three on a good day, but the next day I will be likely be caput. What is your trick for recharging between sessions?

I have been at Oase two weeks ago, Saturday 9th and Sunday 10th.

Arrived around 3 pm, line up seemed OK, but I had trouble choosing my first girl. I spotted two pretty girls at one of the tables overlooking the Jacuzzi, with a strange guy with a tape measuring them because he wanted to find a "perfect" girl. Did not ask him what he perfect measures were. He was not satisfied with either, so he proposed 20 euros for a kissing-only session. I am not surer he understood very well the Oase set up.

One of the two, I can't remember the name, but I had sessioned with her last summer. Dark hair and pretty dark eyes, has a tattoo with the name Samir. I normally do not like this kind of tattoos, but for the second time I did not see it until I was in the room. In any case, she was not super enthusiastic at the beginning, thinking I was a 30 minutes person, but then recognized me, we decided for an hour session (like I always do, I do not like being in a hurry), she perked up and she gave me another very good session, with kissing and a very good OWO+CIM. Pity for the tattoos, which leave me always very uneasy..

Goth Fkk
04-25-16, 15:16
Nichole is still at Oase. In fact she here today plying her trade walking around naked ezcept for some black lingerie around her waist. She looks good but awful service unless you hand over the dosh.Thanks for feeding back. It's good to know she's still there. As mentioned, Nicho is far away from top provider. Her service ain't getting better even if you have 3 or 4 more sessions. Only good things about Nicho are tits, pinkish nipples and fun chatting, but her character isn't so bad, at least I want to believe so. Big Sigh. I really don't get well on Oase cause I haven't got better one than Poor service-Nicho for even more several visits.

Sirioja
04-25-16, 17:03
Thanks Alchemist for the great review. I have to say I am amazed by the guys who can do four girls in one day and still go back to the club for more the next day! For me I can do two in one day, perhaps three on a good day, but the next day I will be likely be caput. What is your trick for recharging between sessions?Pills? Even for quite young guys. Ask girls about to recover faster, sport or hot jacuzzi are efficient.

Member #4585
04-25-16, 22:35
Thanks for feeding back. It's good to know she's still there. As mentioned, Nicho is far away from top provider. Her service ain't getting better even if you have 3 or 4 more sessions. Only good things about Nicho are tits, pinkish nipples and fun chatting, but her character isn't so bad, at least I want to believe so. Big Sigh. I really don't get well on Oase cause I haven't got better one than Poor service-Nicho for even more several visits.Nicole gives me a boner as well when I watch her walk around the club showing off her pink bits and looking all cool. But I have been in the room with her and it was painful how she was saying what she will and will not do for a fiddy note, implying that the more cold hard cash one put on the table would make the warmth in the session increase. However, as Craiova says from his experience this is not always the case with Nicole. So I admire Nicole from afar and just remember how it felt to have a warm, oh so nice feeling Nicole under me with my cock inside or the view in the wall mirror of us in profile as we fucked in doggie position admiring her long well formed limbs brace to take my thrusts. Man, I am getting mahogany just remembering Nicole. Model looks and one can get served by her for the same as the meanest looking girl in Oase club.

Mambomike
04-26-16, 01:14
Update: Well after the great session with elizabeth, I thought about stopping because it doesn't get much better. But logic aside, I took up an earlier offer for a massage by a cute Asian mixed girl.

Sirrocca? Half Thai half Romanian gave me a nice massage, followed by a nice soft BBBJ. Like Elisabeth, she was nicely rewarded.

Four very good sessions yesterday at Oase with no real up selling, although I upgraded two at my choice.

You are right. After being told she wasn't here today, she met me and surprised me. Took her for extended time with CIM extra. Just absolutely terrific.

Her body is very nice and suits me very well. 10/10/9.

Elizabeth is here until Saturday, then off to one for a month.

Alchemist7744
04-26-16, 19:08
Thanks Alchemist for the great review. I have to say I am amazed by the guys who can do four girls in one day and still go back to the club for more the next day! For me I can do two in one day, perhaps three on a good day, but the next day I will be likely be caput. What is your trick for recharging between sessions?Well, first of all I am not that old (40). The sessions are not very hard for me (pun intended), ecause it is mostly preliminaries and oral. I do not stay hard for very long time in each session, and I think that helps. If I have long penetrations (not in FKK) I recover less quickly / less often.

And I must say that it is a lot of hard work to make me hard and make me cum for the 3rd or 4th girl of the evening. Which is why I tipically choose well who the last girl will be, if I want to come a last time. Iris for example is super god at that, but she always complains I take her last so she has to work more (complains is a big word, she says it tongue-in-cheeck).

THe second day is not so difficult, after 8 hours sleep I am wel recharged, I have more problem with headache because of getting to bed late and waking up at 11 (kind of being jet-lagged). I still wake up with a hard-on even if the night before I came four times.

Beffen1
04-26-16, 22:50
I did find out the blonde from the day before. Turned out she was Laura, I guess the Laura / Livia who has been discussed so much in this forum (I was told she has a sister). She was a smiley and sweet as the day before, we went to one of the rooms and we started by talking a bit. Turns out she does indeed speak a perfect Italian, having lived in rome. She is one who could definitely pass for Italian, and could even fool an Italian, until she stumbles on a word she has forgotten. She kissed nicely (no extra nor any request) and I really liked the care she gave me to all parts of my body. I really liked it and I needed it after the exertions of the day before. Overall, a very good session, with CIM finish, and another girl I will definitely want to repeat.
Great report alchemist. And yes, Laura (/ Livia) is a real sweetie and to my eye one of the most beautiful girls in any club. You chose well. Next time, take her and her sister Juicy for an unforgettable experience. They work well together.

Beffen.

Member #4585
04-27-16, 05:45
Update: Well after the great session with elizabeth, I thought about stopping because it doesn't get much better. But logic aside, I took up an earlier offer for a massage by a cute Asian mixed girl.

Sirrocca? Half Thai half Romanian gave me a nice massage, followed by a nice soft BBBJ. Like Elisabeth, she was nicely rewarded.

Four very good sessions yesterday at Oase with no real up selling, although I upgraded two at my choice.Your half Thai and half Romanian sounds like little Alexa who gives good service. She was at Oase on Sunday. Maybe she is called Sirroco these days. Alexa is a long time girl working at Oase.

Jim57
04-27-16, 07:22
Your half Thai and half Romanian sounds like little Alexa who gives good service. She was at Oase on Sunday. Maybe she is called Sirroco these days. Alexa is a long time girl working at Oase.And isn't this the girl that called herself Joanna on a couple of sessions with me a few months ago. We need a description from Mambomike to confirm. If it was her she wasn't at Oase yesterday.

Jim57
04-27-16, 08:07
Picked up a fellow ISGer in Frankfurt at 1. 30 yesterday and headed to Oase. After a stop for a visit to a cash machine we got to the club at about 2. 15.

As we headed into the club to the changing rooms I spotted one of my favuorites Juicy sitting in her normal spot close to the main door. We smiled at each other. Got changed and headed downstairs for a coffee.

Back upstairs for a look at the LU. Juicy still sitting in her spot so she greeted me with a smile & a kiss. Had a brief conversation and I told her I had been driving for a few hours so needed some time but I would see her shortly. Sat down in the kino area and prepared myself for the delight of having naked ladies coming and asking me to have sex with them! As I anticipated for that early on a Tuesday the club was pretty quiet. Maybe 20 girls at that point, most of them looking very bored, but still quite a few that would suit my spec.

After a bit I went for a walk and then asked Juicy to come and sit with me. Nice conversation. No need to talk about what was needed in the room as she knows me well enough! She told me she was heading off on holiday that day. Leaving the club at seven for a flight at nine. Lucky we decided to go to Oase that day! Off to the room and as usual Juicy delivered the goods before I made a large delivery on her delicious small tits! Great girl! Beautiful face, lovely body, very pleasant attitude and a nice smile. She's a hard worker and I hope she has a great holiday. She deserves it.

Was dissapointed to see the food had been cleared away when I went upstairs after showering. Having not ate since an early breakfast I was hungry. Dinner was served soon after so I survived!

I knew I had to take some time to recover before another session. Filled the time chatting to my colleague and off course to the ladies! LU was growing in numbers & quality all the time. I knew I was going to have a very hard decision to make as to who would be the next target. There where at least 12 girls on my list. Walked around looking at them all, seeing how they behaved / reacted to me and other guests and narrowed the list down gradually. Couple got knocked off as I could see when they went to the better lighted area that they weren't as pretty as they looked in the dark. Another couple were discounted as they were clearly young & new to the game so probably pretty inexperienced. I also decided to leave off several girls who were making a hard sell as I often find this doesn't result in a good session. Eventually my list was down to one!

Followed her around a bit. Tried to make her realise I was interested but she seemed to be avoiding eye contact. After a while I was sitting in the area close to the jacuzzi and she was standing on the raised area above looking arround. I motioned for her to come to me. She seemed reluctant but eventually came over.

We chatted for a bit. Adele who says she is half Russian & half Romanian. Tallish, short blonde hair, slim, nice tight bum and lovely looking firm be cup tits. She was wearing a small see through top and black stockings. I don't think she has any tats or piercings. Like quite a few girls who were there yesterday she is pretty new to the club. We moved into the bar area and talked a bit about what I liked. She told me she charged extra for DATY so I said we would see how things went. So off to the room.

With her mention of extra charges I was starting to wonder if I'd chosen right. This changed when she started to give me a BBBJ! Wow! Fantastic! Ten minutes of that as I looked at her lovely body, particularly her tits & bum, and felt the same parts, then it was on with the condom. Two minutes of cowgirl and I exploded! It was all a bit mechanical though I thoroughly enjoyed it. Certainly not a GFE but a very good session nevertheless. She was clearly in a bit of a rush to clean up and leave the room. I told her I needed a minute or two.

So a good day was had. Off to World today. I've always done well there so hopefully I'll be lucky again.

XiaoApple
04-27-16, 09:53
Hey guys,

I will make a transfer in Frankfurt Airport. My plane will arrive at Frankfurt Airport 18:00 and leave 7:00 the next morning. During the transfer time I would like to visit FKK Oase.

My questions are as below:

1. Is it possible for me to stay in Oase for a whole night?

2. How to get FKK Oase? Take a taxi is a best choice I think, but is it cost much? Any suggestions?

Thank you.

Faceless78
04-27-16, 10:42
Jim57.

Huuuu, Adele is not half Russian but 100%Ro, thought she does have the look from that area. She's very good cute girl, but sometimes picks the clients since she's popular and usually gets a "waiting list" LOL.

Jim57
04-27-16, 12:08
Jim57.

Huuuu, Adele is not half Russian but 100%Ro, thought she does have the look from that area. She's very good cute girl, but sometimes picks the clients since she's popular and usually gets a "waiting list" LOL.That's why I said 'she says' It doesn't matter where they come from to me. I did think of replying that I only went with 100% Romanians to call her bluff.

She actually didn't seem to that busy yesterday. But I suppose most of the girls were in the same boat. One or two notable exceptions.

PussyLiccker
04-27-16, 14:45
Jim57.

Huuuu, Adele is not half Russian but 100%Ro, thought she does have the look from that area. She's very good cute girl, but sometimes picks the clients since she's popular and usually gets a "waiting list" LOL.I met several Romies that tell me half Russian. Usually, they have blond hair blue eyes, kind of distinctive looks associate with Russian girls I would guess. Would claim one of the parents are Russian or somebody else down the line. I can't recall where Adele (Angie) told me she was from, but didn't care. Hehe.

I agree with Jim on her BBBJ, it's good. She is a pretty lass. She has a great smile which was a big draw outside the room, similarly at Samya, but the atmosphere at Samya she seemed a bit of jokester doing funny dances(different). Hehe. Lots of charm.

If anybody is up to date on when she leave for Ro, please do share. Thanks!

StarletVoyager
04-27-16, 15:51
Taxi 50 each way. Oase open till 5 am. Leave oase 2. 5 hours before your flight. sun-tue days closes 4am check website.

JayHighFive
04-27-16, 22:06
Sex in the common areas used to take place a lot more than it does these days. I know sex is allowed in the cinema but has it been banned in the other common areas. I will see if any girls will allow this.

Member #4585
04-28-16, 03:56
Sex in the common areas used to take place a lot more than it does these days. I know sex is allowed in the cinema but has it been banned in the other common areas. I will see if any girls will allow this.Sex in the common areas is not banned as far as I know. Effectively public se besides the kino has been banned by the Romanian girl collective frowning or lambasting the girls do it since that means that all the girls have to do it if asked. So if all girls do not provide this public sex service bar the kino then there is no compulsion on another girl to do it. Just like many g say that they do kiss in public since if one girl does then all men expect her to kiss so she can selectively choose when she kisses. Withholding kissing in public allows the girls to determine if they kiss or not since no man can say I saw you kissing that other man.

So go and try to get a girl to give you a BJ at high tables near the Jacuzzi while you watch the football on the telly or get her to lick your asshole as you stand at the coffee bar in the cafe area are while you sup on cappuccino.

JayHighFive
04-28-16, 10:59
Thanks Bitumen. I understand what you are saying. I will find the one that will do it!

Sex in the common areas is not banned as far as I know. Effectively public se besides the kino has been banned by the Romanian girl collective frowning or lambasting the girls do it since that means that all the girls have to do it if asked. So if all girls do not provide this public sex service bar the kino then there is no compulsion on another girl to do it. Just like many g say that they do kiss in public since if one girl does then all men expect her to kiss so she can selectively choose when she kisses. Withholding kissing in public allows the girls to determine if they kiss or not since no man can say I saw you kissing that other man.

So go and try to get a girl to give you a BJ at high tables near the Jacuzzi while you watch the football on the telly or get her to lick your asshole as you stand at the coffee bar in the cafe area are while you sup on cappuccino.

Jan2050
04-28-16, 11:41
Anybody heading to Oase from FRA airport on Saturday morning (around 9 am). I would love to have a company of my fellow monger.

PM me please.

Sam

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Mambomike
04-29-16, 21:38
I confirmed today that she is indeed alexa.

And isn't this the girl that called herself Joanna on a couple of sessions with me a few months ago. We need a description from Mambomike to confirm. If it was her she wasn't at Oase yesterday.

Mambomike
04-29-16, 21:41
I had an outstanding 1. 5 hour session with Janey today. Wow, what a great time! She only works weekend now, so many may have missed her.

If I have to rate her on a 10 scake, she'd be 7.5, 7.5, 15!

Mambomike
04-29-16, 21:56
Saw thin brunette Cora and blondes Eva and Eleanor Daria.

Did pretty blond thin blue eyed Laura for a fiddly session. She wasn't up to taking me on and we ended the session early. 8,7,6.

Did an hour session with German girl blue eyed blond Angel, ex GT. She only works two days a month, so my lucky day. Very pretty and excellent service. SOLID 9,9,9.

Alchemist7744
04-29-16, 22:35
Great report alchemist. And yes, Laura (/ Livia) is a real sweetie and to my eye one of the most beautiful girls in any club. You chose well. Next time, take her and her sister Juicy for an unforgettable experience. They work well together.

Beffen.Thanks Beffen.

Indeed she is a sweetie and I liked my time with her, and she is certainly very pretty (especially when she smiles).

She did not speak at all of her sister, another girl told me she has one (that's what clinched FR me the fact that she was the Laura / Livia talked about here quite often), but I did not see her, she was busy when someone could have pointed her to me.

Now apparently Juicy is out on holiday, judging by another report.

I wonder if Laura will be there next weekend (May 6th /7th), as I am thinking of a repeat visit.

Guy93
04-30-16, 05:55
Honestly I think the LU has been improved a lot since my last visits in the last year.

Arrived at Oase after 6 pm Friday and I couldn't believe that there are so many new beautiful faces with slim bodies.

Chatted with lots of girls because they always came to chat with me and some girls wanted to cuddle.

After reading more ISG and other forums I had an idea to time all my sessions with my iPhone and set up alarm clock after the time is up. Easy, much comfortable than a watch and girls were happy with that.

First one I was interested was little blonde who called herself Sabina. However refused to go with her because of sharky attitude.

I saw Francesca from Sharks last year. She's the best looking girl at Oase in my book and I went talk to her immediately. We discussed quite long about prices and services and I agreed take her to room.

It might have been one of my best experiences of all the time. We spent 1 hour in the room together plus all the time discussing and cuddling outside room. Kissing, licking her pussy, fucking. 2 pops, first one CIM and she swalloved almost all load that didn't drop off from her mouth. I don't know if I have ever licked FKK girl pussy so much in one session. Paid her 200 and I was so happy for the rest of the night.

A girl named Jessie was very friendly and talked a lot with me on the coach. Seemed promising but I had my eyes on other girls and wanted to rest. Don't know if I try her later because so many better looking girls right now in my opinion.

Turns out again Oase isn't that that interesting about facilities or food even if it's big. NRW clubs are much better in that. However I don't know if they can currently compete with Oase LU.

At one point I thought I met Lexi from my last visits and went to talk to her. She claimed to be Roxanna but knew Lexi. Might try her because she looks good.

Eva is another very good looking blonde who I also chatted with. She left at 10 pm thought. I will definately try her when I get a chance.

Went to the room with blonde Daria because I had a long chat with her on coach before. She was funny and looked good. Half an hour, kissing, licking and fucking. Finished after 20 minutes. Good attitude in the room but I surprised at the lockers when she wanted me to pay 100 for her because she had heard I paid 200 for Francesca. After a little arguing I gave her 70 and she left a little dissapointing. Since when kissing and DATY are extras?

Left the club shortly after 11 pm because I was so tired.

I will definitely go back on Saturday. Even said for the receptionist woman with a big smile I will come back tomorrow before walking out hehe.

I think I can manage to do more sessions on Saturday.

Jim57
04-30-16, 07:04
Thanks Beffen.

Indeed she is a sweetie and I liked my time with her, and she is certainly very pretty (especially when she smiles).

She did not speak at all of her sister, another girl told me she has one (that's what clinched FR me the fact that she was the Laura / Livia talked about here quite often), but I did not see her, she was busy when someone could have pointed her to me.

Now apparently Juicy is out on holiday, judging by another report.

I wonder if Laura will be there next weekend (May 6th /7th), as I am thinking of a repeat visit.Yes I can confirm Juicy went on holiday on Tuesday. She left the club just before 7 pm. She told me it could be three weeks before she returns.

Jim57
04-30-16, 07:06
I confirmed today that she is indeed alexa.Was she working yesterday?

Sirioja
04-30-16, 09:15
Guy,

You gave 200 for 1 h with CIM, it s your business but who else than you and the girl knew? So who said to the second girl who asked you for 100 instead of 50. Your first girl respected you as an easy client to fuck.

The only respect: from our behavior and clubs rates.

GuyFromParis
04-30-16, 09:21
First one I was interested was little blonde who called herself Sabina. However refused to go with her because of sharky attitude.
I had a session in room with her last week. She's a new girl, arrived at Oase 3 weeks ago, directly from Romania. I can say to you that you will have no regret if you go in the room with her. She's fresh and DFK, cuni, etc are included in the 50 euros 30 minutes session. Surely my best GFE session since I know this club.

Sirioja
04-30-16, 10:02
Cuni (lingus) for french is DATY.

PussyLiccker
04-30-16, 10:41
I saw Francesca from Sharks last year. She's the best looking girl at Oase in my book and I went talk to her immediately. We discussed quite long about prices and services and I agreed take her to room.

It might have been one of my best experiences of all the time. We spent 1 hour in the room together plus all the time discussing and cuddling outside room. Kissing, licking her pussy, fucking. 2 pops, first one CIM and she swalloved almost all load that didn't drop off from her mouth. I don't know if I have ever licked FKK girl pussy so much in one session. Paid her 200 and I was so happy for the rest of the night.

Francesca can be a very good service provider. Can provide very good GFE based on my experience, since she made a visit to sharks much worthwhile. She can be cuddly. Hehe.

I have a bit of doubt she is the best looking at Oase, but for you perhaps. Her service and experience was great, so definitely worth it.

Mambomike
04-30-16, 12:24
Yes, she came in late, maybe 1600 hours. Alexa also told me she would be working today.

Was she working yesterday?

Guy93
04-30-16, 15:09
I had a session in room with her last week. She's a new girl, arrived at Oase 3 weeks ago, directly from Romania. I can say to you that you will have no regret if you go in the room with her. She's fresh and DFK, cuni, etc are included in the 50 euros 30 minutes session. Surely my best GFE session since I know this club.Okay good to know she's legit.

She also told me she's new.

It was just the feeling when I asked her about things what I would like to do with her and what she could do with me. She was just like let's go straight to the room without talking. It's like settling the rules if you know what I mean. Maybe I just got wrong impression about her.

And I don't always do that. However I have read that some guys had run into bad sessions at Oase so I want to be careful and make sure I'll get a good session.

Francesca can be a very good service provider. Can provide very good GFE based on my experience, since she made a visit to sharks much worthwhile. She can be cuddly. Hehe.

I have a bit of doubt she is the best looking at Oase, but for you perhaps. Her service and experience was great, so definitely worth it.Yeah she's my favorite by her looks!

And service is good and professional.

GuyFromParis
04-30-16, 15:39
Okay good to know she's legit.

She also told me she's new.

It was just the feeling when I asked her about things what I would like to do with her and what she could do with me. She was just like let's go straight to the room without talking. It's like settling the rules if you know what I mean. Maybe I just got wrong impression about her.

And I don't always do that. However I have read that some guys had run into bad sessions at Oase so I want to be careful and make sure I'll get a good session.

Yeah she's my favorite by her looks!

And service is good and professional.It's true. You have always to be careful in this club. I've been cheated by a girl last year and I'm still upset when I'm thinking at this bad moment. Some girls even don't say Hello, but just "Room?" and of course, these kinds of girls will never provide good services. But new girls need to have good reputation or regular clients, and Sabina is in this way of thinking. Maybe she didn't understand why you asked what she will do in room. I confess that last week, I just followed her without questions about her services, but once in the room, she directly kissed me with tongue and I understood that the session will be great.

Jimmy Boy 99
04-30-16, 16:57
Snip. It might have been one of my best experiences of all the time. We spent 1 hour in the room together plus all the time discussing and cuddling outside room. Kissing, licking her pussy, fucking. 2 pops, first one CIM and she swalloved almost all load that didn't drop off from her mouth. I don't know if I have ever licked FKK girl pussy so much in one session. Paid her 200 and I was so happy for the rest of the night. SnipHour session plus one CIM should be Euro 150. Why the extra 50 Euro?

Guy93
04-30-16, 18:45
Hour session plus one CIM should be Euro 150. Why the extra 50 Euro?Believe me, I tried to negotiate the price. She wanted 200 for all that. Kissing and DATY extra 50.

PussyLiccker
04-30-16, 19:58
JB, good eye. Sounds like she can be (or now is) really business like although I personally haven't experienced that long ago at Sharks. I would be turned off of such negotiations. It's Palace style.

Guy, you did mention that other girl that tried to charge extra for a simple room, knew about the 200 paid. How did she find out? Her friend tell her?

Guy93
04-30-16, 20:30
Guy, you did mention that other girl that tried to charge extra for a simple room, knew about the 200 paid. How did she find out? Her friend tell her?No I didn't. I have no idea, but how else?

Dutedrac
04-30-16, 20:49
Believe me, I tried to negotiate the price. She wanted 200 for all that. Kissing and DATY extra 50.So you gave 200 e just because she wanted 200 ? That doesn't sound like negotiation. I would not be turned off by that, I would pay simply pay 150 with a big smile on my face. Probably no DFK for me at the lockers.

Sorry, for the 1000th time, FK and DATY extra is not right, the only option she has is to tell me in advance that she charges extra for standard services, with the result that she would have to search for another customer.

PussyLiccker
04-30-16, 21:41
Thing about this discussion of how much paid or not is quite useless. Sure, it's good to remind people that standards are in place for a reason, and one of the draws is the rate in De that ALL punters can enjoy the time in clubs. That's what a fixed rate is about.

Why it is useless here? No matter how much attention is brought up here, there will be those folks not aware of pricing, like the extra paid option to get something better, etc. It goes on no matter what is mentioned here. What punters experience at a club is just the result of this going on.

What the difference is, Guy brought it up in his report, and others may not bring it up. That is all.

Edit: I guess not useless. It provides a warning for other punters. So if the report points out those circumstances, it provides a better picture of things.

Guy93
04-30-16, 22:43
So you gave 200 e just because she wanted 200 ? That doesn't sound like negotiation. I would not be turned off by that, I would pay simply pay 150 with a big smile on my face. Probably no DFK for me at the lockers.

Sorry, for the 1000th time, FK and DATY extra is not right, the only option she has is to tell me in advance that she charges extra for standard services, with the result that she would have to search for another customer.Yes I did pay 200 and had a good session with my favorite girl.

However I should have done it like you suggested and pay only 150 instead.

Banana Boi
04-30-16, 22:45
Now every time you go with her she will have the same 'overpaying' expectation. Even worse, she will believe she can get the same overpayment from the rest of us.

Guy93
04-30-16, 22:48
Now every time you go with her she will have the same 'overpaying' expectation.I know. But what if I pay only 150 next time?

Dutedrac
04-30-16, 22:50
Thing about this discussion of how much paid or not is quite useless. Sure, it's good to remind people that standards are in place for a reason, and one of the draws is the rate in De that ALL punters can enjoy the time in clubs. That's what a fixed rate is about.

Why it is useless here? No matter how much attention is brought up here, there will be those folks not aware of pricing, like the extra paid option to get something better, etc. It goes on no matter what is mentioned here. What punters experience at a club is just the result of this going on.

What the difference is, Guy brought it up in his report, and others may not bring it up. That is all.

Edit: I guess not useless. It provides a warning for other punters. So if the report points out those circumstances, it provides a better picture of things.So useless but then again not useless. Are you siriojizing or what?

TankTank123
05-01-16, 00:03
Are you siriojizing or what?My goodness! You have flung the ultimate insult at PL.

Mambomike
05-01-16, 00:30
I estimate that I've had about 15 sessions at Oase this week alone. Not once have I've been overcharged beyond the normal rate, 50 Euro per 30 minutes, 50 euro for CIM. No one has asked for or demanded extra for DATY. Maybe it's just experience.

Believe me, I tried to negotiate the price. She wanted 200 for all that. Kissing and DATY extra 50.

SobeLizard
05-01-16, 00:42
How is the weather in Frankfurt?

Have they started the outdoor bbq and nakes girls playing volleyball?

Are the girls going outdoors?

Thanks.

Mambomike
05-01-16, 00:50
There might only be 50 girls here tonight, due to the holiday, but still good pickings. Janey and Alexa and Adel are here, but Elizabeth is gone for a month home.

Guy93
05-01-16, 01:51
Saturday night at Oase was very hard for me but then came the surprise and happy ending.

I couldn't find a girl I liked and I felt no chemistry with girls. At one point I saw Roxanna once, but she was busy going somewhere.

I was really bored after being in a club for many hours and not having any session with a girl.

I was about to leave the club after 12 pm.

However then came a surprise! I saw Roxanna waiting at the staircase for someone. I went talk to her immediately and asked if she's free. She said she was free now and just wanted to take a shower. When she came back and I was elsewhere she was already talking with some guys when I came to pick her up. I was really happy she still went with me.

First we headed to the lounge and talked a little. She said she doesn't like kissing or DATY in the room. Well that was not a big problem at that point. I just wanted to fuck her because she was so beautiful and sweet. We went to the room which was downstairs by the pool. She gave me a very good BJ and then I started to fuck her. We did few positions and I told her I wanted to finish in her mouth.

She did BJ and I asked her to move on the side of the bed and then I finished in her pretty mouth. She didn't swallow all of the load thought. I was very happy I finally managed to get session with such a beauty and we did full 30 minute time because my phone started to ring just before we got out of the room. Immediately after we got out of the room some asian dude asked Roxanna maybe to go with him. At lockers paid Roxanna 100 for 30 min and CIM. Then a few minutes later when I was ordering a drink some german dude came to ask me how much was it. And I saw people staring at me. I felt like a winner. I left the club shortly after that before 2 am.

Official song of the night.

Avril Lavigne - My Happy Ending

Guy93
05-01-16, 01:57
There might only be 50 girls here tonight, due to the holiday, but still good pickings. Janey and Alexa and Adel are here, but Elizabeth is gone for a month home.How do these girls look like? Every girl I was interested in Friday were gone today, except Roxanna and Sabina but I didn't found Sabina very appeling to take a session with because I tried to talk her again without any better result. She said she wants 100 because she's new in the club.

Banana Boi
05-01-16, 02:43
Janey and Alexa and Adel are here,

How do these girls look like?Here is what Adel (formerly Angie) Diaz looks like.

Guy93
05-01-16, 03:19
I think we have a different taste when it comes to girls.

PL probably knows my taste best since he knows Francesca.

Mambomike
05-01-16, 04:09
I ended the day and the trip with an extended hot session with janey (7. 5, 7. 5, 15 again), on optimum with blonde cheyanne (10,10, 7), and a very nice standard session with thin, lip pierced mellissa (7, 6, 8).

How do these girls look like? Every girl I was interested in Friday were gone today, except Roxanna and Sabina but I didn't found Sabina very appeling to take a session with because I tried to talk her again without any better result. She said she wants 100 because she's new in the club.

Sirioja
05-01-16, 04:41
How is the weather in Frankfurt?

Have they started the outdoor bbq and nakes girls playing volleyball?

Are the girls going outdoors?

Thanks.They walk in snow without heels, like little duck.

Jimmy Boy 99
05-01-16, 05:01
I know. But what if I pay only 150 next time?By overpaying you've fucked up your relationship with her and will never get the same quality session if you tell her beforehand you want the same experience as last time but for Euro 150; she will either decline or, if she accepts because she wants the money, she will do it grudgingly and sparingly: you will feel the difference in the session.

If you give her the 150 after the session, she will not like it and could take you to reception, telling them that you knew she charged for DFK and DATY because you paid it the last time, and they will probably tell you to pay her. Even if they say you don't have to pay, I doubt she will ever go with you again.

You've also fucked up potential relationships with her friends, since they will also want the same amount of money, and may cut back on their services if they session with you.

Lesson: never overpay if you don't want to keep overpaying her and her friends.

PussyLiccker
05-01-16, 14:45
I think we have a different taste when it comes to girls.

PL probably knows my taste best since he knows Francesca.I think you said it. Blondes. Other than sharing some common taste, I can't say I know precisely what your tastes are. I share some common likes of girls with different folks, but not always. BB and I share some similar like of some girls for example. But, there are others we don't.

I would assume you'd run into Adele if is of your taste. By the way she is blond too. LOL. To me, she looks like a younger better version of Cameron Diaz, and hence BB adds the Diaz at the end.

I know Oase certainly has good number of blond Romies.

Alchemist7744
05-01-16, 14:49
Here is what Adel (formerly Angie) Diaz looks like.Ahah, yes, she had those on also when I saw her. Can't say I find them particularly sexy, but she looked cute in them.

Mambomike
05-01-16, 15:01
Adele did not have those on at all during the days this week. She just ore a top that showed off her small perky tits.

She sits near the entry door with her girl friends. I did not go with her because a fried of mine said she was nice but program mechanical. I did however go with one of her blonde girlfriends that sat nearby. She was the only girl I was with this week that tried to up sell me on kissing and DATY. It might be the practice for that tight nit Oase group. Many other girls enjoyed my DATY service with a big smile at no additional cost.

Ahah, yes, she had those on also when I saw her. Can't say I find them particularly sexy, but she looked cute in them.

Alchemist7744
05-01-16, 15:07
Adele did not have those on at all during the days this week. She just ore a top that showed off her small perky tits.

She sits near the entry door with her girl friends. I did not go with her because a fried of mine said she was nice but program mechanical. I did however go with one of her blonde girlfriends that sat nearby. She was the only girl I was with this week that tried to up sell me on kissing and DATY. It might be the practice for that tight nit Oase group. Many other girls enjoyed my DATY service with a big smile at no additional cost.I can see what you mean. Indeed at the start with me it was a bit cold, but she improved vastly after a bit of chit chat, after that she was quite GFE. And she did not ask for an extra for DATY.

However, she does ask for an extra for kissing, at least as long as you are a new client (as I was). Judging from other reports, older clients do not get his.

Still worth it for me because she looks very good by my standard, and the session was overall very good.

PussyLiccker
05-01-16, 15:19
I personally have not experienced that myself. I doubt that she remembered me from Samya. Let's hope I'm grandfathered. Hehe. Her service was not what I would consider mechanical. I had a good time.

The negotiations or proposals for extras are hard to explain, but it's likely if you don't know the girl as Alchemist posts out. I know a girl there that I've known for awhile at other places, and I doubt that I'd get any sort of up-selling since we know each other.

And like Alchemist points out, what happens in the room can change. I personally like to warm up pre-zimmer, but sometimes it doesn't happen.

Ortos
05-01-16, 15:33
Yes I did pay 200 and had a good session with my favorite girl.

However I should have done it like you suggested and pay only 150 instead.Guy, just chalk it up to the never-ending "learning experience. " Nobody gets everything right all the time. And when you just come out of an outstanding Zimmer-time and are all aglow you tend to "go with the flow" and get caught up in the moment. Sometimes it's like playing poker, because you realise later on you could have played that hand differently and perhaps had a better outcome. C'est la vie.

Next time a girl pulls something similar, just clarify with her that she did NOT announce prior to the act that she would charge extra for something that is otherwise acts that are part of the standard price package. Then if she persists there are many ways for you to re-raise (so to speak) either by acting all hurt, or with a wry smile tell her you want to keep to be a regular with her, but this might stop you, etc. Or even (nicely suggest a trip to the reception desk to discuss the matter. Then you give her a way to back down (if she wants to; read: "if she's smart! At the end of the day, you can probably see the cracks in her GFE persona with you, because she clearly wants to exploit you to some extent, and what does the fact that she undoubtedly told her friend (most probably other girls too) about you being a 200 e Guy.

But the best way to have this not happen again is to have it happen once, which it just did. Therefore you will probably not face the same result too often in the future.

PussyLiccker
05-01-16, 15:52
Sounds like she has quite the bad rep. I could understand if you don't get along, a lot of comments would come out quite emotional. I have had trainwrecks, and it does change how I see the girl in the shell therefore after.

We all have our favs for particular reasons, and how they are seen can change due to good times with them.

Alchemist7744
05-01-16, 16:03
Personally, I will repeat quite willingly. I hope whe will be there if I go there next week.

DOes anyone know if Laura / Livia is still there, or has she left like her sister?

Alchemist7744
05-01-16, 16:04
Personally, I will repeat quite willingly. I hope whe will be there if I go there next week.

DOes anyone know if Laura / Livia is still there, or has she left like her sister?(left for holiday, do not mean to imply either of them has left for good.).

Mambomike
05-01-16, 16:08
I roomed with thin pretty small tits Laura on Friday, but did not see her on Saturday night.

DOes anyone know if Laura / Livia is still there, or has she left like her sister?

Banana Boi
05-01-16, 16:30
Adele did not have those on at all during the days this week. She just ore a top that showed off her small perky tits.Someone stole her Where's Waldo stockings?

I personally have not experienced that myself. I doubt that she remembered me from Samya. Let's hope I'm grandfathered. Hehe. She's definitely YMMV.

Even if I accept the premise that she somehow looks like Cameron Diaz, (which to me is rather questionable)I'm guessing Angie got her Diaz nomenclature because of her Something About Mary hairstyle she had when she first started. It's a bit different now but still short, blonde hair.

on optimum with blonde cheyanne (10,10, 7)Are these 10's for face and body? Too bad you didn't see Cheyanne at GT in 2012 when I dubbed Carla / Daria as cutest girl ever. I barely recognized her last month.

PussyLiccker
05-01-16, 16:34
I'm guessing Angie got her Diaz nomenclature because of her Something About Mary hairstyle she had when she first started. It's a bit different now but still short, blonde hair.
Somebody got too excited. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RC8wEqUHA2Q

Pistons
05-02-16, 00:37
The thing with girls such as Adele is that most guys find them attractive, so she gets to choose alot more. Its supply and demand. And she is one of the bigger (not big, but sexy) fishes in the pond. So as long as people choose her because of optificks only, it will continue. Then again, she is very nice with me, so no complaints here. What I like about her is that as she gained a bit of weight the last few months (yes, she was almost as thin as Laura last fall), she got even sexier. So I guess I do understand the people just going for her due to optificks too. but then its just a one time thing usually...

PussyLiccker
05-02-16, 01:36
As thin as Laura from fall, or Adele was thin last fall? She wasn't around then, so not sure if you are referring to the same Adele. Not even entirely sure if Jnpr is referring to the same girl actually.

If you are referring to an Adele from last fall, and that Adele you have seen recently, there could be a mix up of two Adeles.

I know for sure BB is referring to the right girl since he saw her recently and knew her as Angie.

Pistons
05-02-16, 05:22
Well I only know one Adele at Oase and she was around last fall at least when I was there (Adele was slimmer then. She is 'sexier' now. Laura hasnt changed at all). But I have no idea if that is the same girl as this Angie. Then again we did discuss the same thing some 10-20 pages ago.

And PL: Didnt you say in some thread never to trust the girls? So when they say they werent around.. then well :)

Guy93
05-02-16, 07:29
Sunday morning I arrived at Oase after 10 am.

Almost empty club but I didn't expect anything else.

I made that in my mind I have to lower my standards and forget about blondes if I wanted to fuck today. There was still few blondes but not my type ones.

When I looked around I saw young asian girl near the bar. Her name was May and she told me she comes from the Philippines. Very sweet, nice smile and small figure. I was excited because I had never been with filipina / pinay before.

She talked a lot of different things. After the chat we agreed to go the room. First I licked her pussy and then I fucked her hard in many positions before I finished. She was very flexible. We did 30 minutes in the room.

Paid her 50 at the lockers.

After that I had some breakfast and tried jacuzzi for the first time because it was not full of men like usually.

Then I watched Formula 1 from TV and drank few beers.

Before I had to leave the club I noticed red head silicone thai girl named Patty from yesterday. I went to talk to her and we agreed going into the room for one hour. Licked a lot of her pussy and fucked her before I finished. After that I still licked her and she kept sitting on my face. When our time was about to end we chatted about stuff. Really liked her and we spent full hour in the room.

Paid her 100 at the lockers.

Left from the club about 7 pm and went to the Frankfurt airport with one guy by taxi and it was only 25 from Oase to the airport after we splitted the costs.

Alchemist7744
05-02-16, 18:56
Hi all,

I am thinking of heading to Oase exploiting the Thursday day off. I have always gone Saturday, with the occasional bis on Sunday, but this time I was thinking of going thursady and Friday, since I have some other opportunities for Saturday.

But I am a bit worried of the LU on Thursday. I already know it is lingerie day, and I am not fussed by that (wil be a change from normal.). But I wonder how many girls prefer to rest ahead of the weekend. I do not need an endless line up, but I want to be able to choose. I also hope to catch Adel / Angie and Laura / Livia, and maybe Ericarla.

Any info welcome before I make up my mind. Thanks!!

Banana Boi
05-02-16, 21:58
World seems to be the only major club with the documented shitty Thursdays. I think Oase is fine on a Thursday if Dessous Tag is ok with you. I find so many of the girls are wearing towels these days anyways.

Sirioja
05-02-16, 22:25
World and Mainhattan are real FKK with girls full naked, even World is cold for girls in Winter. Sharks is not always a FKK because many girls are not full naked. Oase is less and less a FKK with not many girls full naked.

Pistons
05-03-16, 00:23
World seems to be the only major club with the documented shitty Thursdays. I think Oase is fine on a Thursday if Dessous Tag is ok with you. I find so many of the girls are wearing towels these days anyways.True, and if it just ends up being 'towel day', then what is the point? I much prefer the different cosplay days at some FKK's such as Easter Party, Octoberfest etc. ALthough I recall some girls at Palace octoberfest didn't want to show up that day because they didn't like to dress up (and guys were too drunk).

Pistons
05-03-16, 01:47
Although I recall some girls at Palace octoberfest didn't want to show up that day because they didn't like to dress up (and guys were too drunk).LOL, that's rediculous. But maybe they felt bunny costumes or beer girl dresses sexualises them too much. After all, its an FKK. The last thing it is is a place where people walk around naked looking at womens pussies, asses and tits all day long. .

Craiova
05-03-16, 03:03
I am thinking of heading to Oase exploiting the Thursday day off. I have always gone Saturday, with the occasional bis on Sunday, but this time I was thinking of going thursady and Friday, since I have some other opportunities for Saturday.

But I am a bit worried of the LU on Thursday. I already know it is lingerie day, and I am not fussed by that

Any info welcome before I make up my mind. Thanks!!This Thursday is public holiday in Hessen and additional the weather forecast says quite nice weather for uesing outdoor area (what I already have done today). So with this usually more guys goes to Oase than on a usual Thursday with bad weather. At least the smart girls know about weather forecast and public holiday so they will work on Thursday. So this Thursday at Oase should be with line up ok. Have fun!

Mr Ho
05-03-16, 08:02
Has Nika from Germany left? Do you know where she went?

Shark16
05-03-16, 09:03
Honestly I think the LU has been improved a lot since my last visits in the last year.

Arrived at Oase after 6 pm Friday and I couldn't believe that there are so many new beautiful faces with slim bodies.Glad you had a good time. By Oase standards the LU was a bit down IMHO. You should come back more often!

There might only be 50 girls here tonight, due to the holiday, but still good pickings.My guesstimate would be around 60- 70 girls (normally 90- 100 girls). Good pickings, yes. But also a lot of girls from the A- and B-team missing due to Orthodox Easter. More girls from the C-, D- and E-team than usual. The F/M ratio was terrible at peak times.

Shark16
05-03-16, 09:13
Hi all,

But I am a bit worried of the LU on Thursday. I already know it is lingerie day, and I am not fussed by that (wil be a change from normal.).

Any info welcome before I make up my mind. Thanks!!Craiova is spot on, but seems to forget that many girls are away for Orthodox Easter. It will take another week (maybe two?) before LU is back at full strength. But this is the situation at all the clubs, and I would better be at a large club like Oase when the pickings in general are slim. But don't worry too much about this. Thursday are generally good days at Oase (60-80 girls). This time it may not compete with your April experiences, but I am sure a good time can be had nevertheless (50- 60 girls?). The weather forecast is fantastic.

Enjoy!

Alchemist7744
05-03-16, 18:25
Thanks to all for the feedback. Yes I am aware of orthodox easter, I know it affects LU, but I am hoping some of the girls I met last time will be there (many told me they were not going back for easter, but they might always change their mind).

I do not have that many other opportunities for this weekend so I think I will take the trip. If anything I will enjoy the outdoors, and I am sure I wil find at least 1-2 good girls for each day. At the end I will be there Friday-sat, as I had an unexpected snag with work for Thursday (even if supposedly holiday.).

Alchemist7744
05-03-16, 18:28
By the way, if any of you is there and want to join up, I will be there prob from 3-4 pm on Thursday to likely midnight to 2 am (depending on fatigue and ambiance), and sat from prob midday to 6-9 pm (again depending on fatigue / number of girls done).

I am 1. 70, short brown hair, 40, getting a bit fat, with glasses. Normally roaming the place alone, looking shyish.