PDA

View Full Version : FKK Oase - Burgholzhausen

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114

Jan2050
05-04-16, 15:06
Saturday 04/30, I did end up at Oase all alone at 10 am, LU was horrible, barely 15 girls in by 11 am. I did find couple of my taste so I would say my trip was successful.

I met Vicky first, who was beautiful and was willing to go with the flow with me. I enjoyed that for 30 minutes 50 damage at the locker, no extras, neither was pushed.

I also met Marylin, who was beautiful and more of a business, but since it was about 1 HR after my first shot, I asked her if she can get me ready, and she did that within 2 minutes, then we go in for 30 min session where she kept trying to oversell various things, I almost wanted to just yell at her but I think she understood and after that the session went as I per my liking and I loved it overall, just hate the overselling but she did clarify herself afterwards and she was really nice overall as well.

Back next time when I can, I may want to try out other places, already done away with "Palace", which I hate on my previous trip.

Cheers!

Shark16
05-04-16, 17:24
I did end up at Oase all alone at 10 am, LU was horrible, barely 15 girls in by 11 am. Only 15 girls, huh? I tried another Hessen club for my Sunday brunch (around noon). The LU? ONE girl! :)

More about that later.

Free Dude
05-04-16, 17:27
Saturday 04/30, I did end up at Oase all alone at 10 am, LU was horrible, barely 15 girls in by 11 am. I did find couple of my taste so I would say my trip was successful.

I met Vicky first, who was beautiful and was willing to go with the flow with me. I enjoyed that for 30 minutes 50 damage at the locker, no extras, neither was pushed.

I also met Marylin, who was beautiful and more of a business, but since it was about 1 HR after my first shot, I asked her if she can get me ready, and she did that within 2 minutes, then we go in for 30 min session where she kept trying to oversell various things, I almost wanted to just yell at her but I think she understood and after that the session went as I per my liking and I loved it overall, just hate the overselling but she did clarify herself afterwards and she was really nice overall as well.

Back next time when I can, I may want to try out other places, already done away with "Palace", which I hate on my previous trip.

Cheers!Exactly at opening time, after the Friday before and a day before orthodox eastern. I'd say 15 is a fairly decent turn out. How many were there around 6 pm?

Reef LostCause
05-04-16, 20:06
How many were there around 6 pm?About 70-80, I'd say.

Although it's not a bad number in itself, there were not so many to my taste.

And 2 of those I tried were a huge disappointment: Cynthia, the "Serbian" girl w / white T-Shirt; beautiful but constant annoying upselling, and Selena, who bills herself at Thai / Romanian, also huge upselling.

PayForIt
05-05-16, 00:37
Hi guys, can any regular to Oase please let me know if Elizabeth (Hungary) is still working at Oase and if so is she still doing mainly Wednesdays and Saturdays? She will be known to most regulars. Shoulder length brown hair not too dark, very pretty face, stand out natural see+ tits. Oase is not my favorite club by any means but I have a chance to be in Frankfurt in the next few weeks and having recently visited Sharks and been disappointed (again) with the LU thought I might revisit World and Oase. I appreciate you should never return to a club for a single girl unless you've built a real rapport with one (which is not so in my case) but I did very much fancy this girl albeit that the service level was not previously spectacular. I would like to repeat however. She used to work sporadic days but always Wednesday and Saturdays. I cannot make the weekend but could make a Wednesday. Has anyone seen her in the club recently and know what days she works? Thanks in anticipation.

ExpatLover
05-05-16, 01:49

Cheers!I don't believe 15 girls at 11 am is bad, was there many times with less than that.

Sirioja
05-05-16, 02:56
Read posts below, I remember to read Elisabet. Hu takes time off for a while, for Easter. About 1 month?

Reef LostCause
05-05-16, 08:41
Has anyone seen her in the club recently and know what days she works? Thanks in anticipation.Not the freshest news, but since nobody else has answered:

Saw her / sessioned her on the weeekend of February 28th. Incredible looks, but I must say she's a charter member of the upselling club, though. At least with me.

Didn't see her last weekend.

Banana Boi
05-05-16, 08:44
Pretty sure someone posted Elizabeth went home for Orthodox Easter and will be back at the end of May.

Mambomike
05-05-16, 12:09
Not the freshest news, but since nobody else has answered:

Saw her / sessioned her on the weeekend of February 28th. Incredible looks, but I must say she's a charter member of the upselling club, though. At least with me.

Didn't see her last weekend.I posted that Elizabeth went home for about a month. I have pretty good, first hand information about that. Elizabeth was in Oase this past weekend through Saturday night / Sunday morning. She had the day off on Sunday and left for Hungary. I nearly got her last session before her vacation.

I would also say that Elizabeth is definitely not a member of any upselling club. Just like any other girl, she has her extras that are available. She will ask if you would like 30 minutes or an hour, just like most other girls. This is not upselling in my book. It is a question asked to know how quickly to proceed. I had no one at Oase or elsewhere that really pushed me for an hour session or pushed me for extras. In fact no one actually asked me about anal.

The Oase girls that I would put in the upselling club, however, are the pod of girls sitting on the left, just inside the lounge area as the bar area is at your back. One girl sitting there denied LFK / DFK or DATY without a 50 euro upcharge. I didn't push the matter, just enjoyed a 50 euro suck and fuck from a hot looking girl.

Mambomike
05-05-16, 12:15
About 70-80, I'd say.

Although it's not a bad number in itself, there were not so many to my taste.

And 2 of those I tried were a huge disappointment: Cynthia, the "Serbian" girl w / white T-Shirt; beautiful but constant annoying upselling, and Selena, who bills herself at Thai / Romanian, also huge upselling.I was there last Saturday too. I would say that 70-80 girls is a bit generous, but there was sufficient selection to satisfy my taste. I was with Selena (who also apparently went by another club name) and she is in fact half Thai (mother) and half Romanian (father). She simply asked if I wanted 30 minutes or an hour and whether I wanted CIM. Simple asking, no pressure / upselling. Once she knew what I wanted, she was a sweetie and performed to expectations.

Mambomike
05-05-16, 12:16
I am 1. 70, short brown hair, 40, getting a bit fat, with glasses. Normally roaming the place alone, looking shyish.So how would anyone recognize you?

Mambomike
05-05-16, 12:20
World and Mainhattan are real FKK with girls full naked, even World is cold for girls in Winter. Sharks is not always a FKK because many girls are not full naked. Oase is less and less a FKK with not many girls full naked.Bull.

I was going to give a one word responds, but the forum doesn't allow it, so here are a few more words to meet the regulation.

Mambomike
05-05-16, 12:28
Too bad you didn't see Cheyanne at GT in 2012 when I dubbed Carla / Daria as cutest girl ever. I barely recognized her last month.Wow, I had heard about her at Goldentime, but did not have the pleasure, apparently until now. Despite the passiveness in the room, her pussy felt really sweet around my cock. I did find her to be optically very attractive, someone that out in the real world, I would've given my left nut to fuck.

Mambomike
05-05-16, 12:33
Personally, I will repeat quite willingly. I hope whe will be there if I go there next week.

DOes anyone know if Laura / Livia is still there, or has she left like her sister?Laura was there last Sunday, April 24, but was MIA on last Friday and Saturday, fwict. She feels very nice to be with, but she keeps you from penetrating deeply (in my case). I am not huge by any means, but went into her fully at one point in Mish and could tell that it was very uncomfortable for her, not because of my weight on top.

Pistons
05-05-16, 14:02
Laura: Like I said, 'squeezbox 2'. As tight as Carla, but less muscular pussy. She will get there eventually though.

Let her get some pusserzise first; p.

No need to opt for a with girls like this around...

Sirioja
05-05-16, 16:22
Bull.

I was going to give a one word responds, but the forum doesn't allow it, so here are a few more words to meet the regulation.I don't understand. Send MP, but for me Sharks and Oase are not real FKK because all girls are not full naked, many hide legs skin, not shaved? Pimp shocks? Or belly or ass, some, even tits. I like so much looking at a beautiful girl walking full naked, to see her legs, her ass and tits moving, when no silicon. That's real FKK.

Dutedrac
05-05-16, 17:05
optimum with blonde cheyanne (10,10, 7)

Are these 10's for face and body? Too bad you didn't see Cheyanne at GT in 2012 when I dubbed Carla / Daria as cutest girl ever.Had a few nice sessions with Cheyenne earlier in her career, when she was Carla in GT, a tad less profi than now, very friendly and pretty but. 10 face and 10 body? I mean, a 155 cm tall scrawny girl, really? Wonder how you guys are rating Irina Shayk or Bar Rafaeli.

Pistons
05-05-16, 17:26
Had a few nice sessions with Cheyenne earlier in her career, when she was Carla in GT, a tad less profi than now, very friendly and pretty but. 10 face and 10 body? I mean, a 155 cm tall scrawny girl, really? Wonder how you guys are rating Irina Shayk or Bar Rafaeli.Irina: 8/8.5/5 (way too tall).

Bar: 8 (or 7. 5 without makeup)/8/6 (also too tall).

Chayenne: 10/10/7.5

You want them short and bouncy rather than long and on stilts. When you've had alot of girls, you find long limbs to be in the way. And cute is more important than victoria secrets pretty. I'd do Ariana Grande a hundread times ahead of any of the victoria secrets models for example... Just to give you an example. Recall I had that thought once I saw her sing at a VS show...

Dutedrac
05-05-16, 18:25
Irina: 8/8.5/5 (way too tall).

Bar: 8 (or 7. 5 without makeup)/8/6 (also too tall).

Chayenne: 10/10/7.5

You want them short and bouncy rather than long and on stilts. When you've had alot of girls, you find long limbs to be in the way. And cute is more important than victoria secrets pretty. I'd do Ariana Grande a hundread times ahead of any of the victoria secrets models for example... Just to give you an example. Recall I had that thought once I saw her sing at a VS show...Limbs in the way? Haha. Good that we don't have all the same tastes. BTW Irina scored much more than 5 points on service with me, probably you was not her type.

Pistons
05-05-16, 18:29
Limbs in the way? Haha. Good that we don't have all the same tastes. BTW Irina scored much more than 5 points on service with me, probably you was not her type.Well, she kept calling me Ronaldo because she had seen me score so much. Ronaldo who? At least she can call me with my own name. For crying out loud! It completely killed the atmosphere!

Ok, her face might be a 8.5 or a 9. Just googled her a bit more. But not raising the other marks...

Guy93
05-05-16, 18:48
Guy, just chalk it up to the never-ending "learning experience. " Nobody gets everything right all the time. And when you just come out of an outstanding Zimmer-time and are all aglow you tend to "go with the flow" and get caught up in the moment.Thanks for your cheerful post, Ortos.

Glad you had a good time. By Oase standards the LU was a bit down IMHO. You should come back more often!Some day. I still have six free entries left to use. That should be enough for two visits to Frankfurt.

Member #4585
05-05-16, 20:15
Laura: Like I said, 'squeezbox 2'. As tight as Carla, but less muscular pussy. She will get there eventually though.

Let her get some pusserzise first; p.Laura's pussy is tight squeezebox?

You should try her tight asshole. That is tighter than a steel drum.

Member #4585
05-05-16, 20:21
Laura was there last Sunday, April 24, but was MIA on last Friday and Saturday, fwict. She feels very nice to be with, but she keeps you from penetrating deeply (in my case). I am not huge by any means, but went into her fully at one point in Mish and could tell that it was very uncomfortable for her, not because of my weight on top.Man!

Mambomike, I must have missed Laura big time on Sunday 24 April. I arrived at 11:30 and left the club at 19:30 and I did not see her all day except her sister Juicy. Laura is normally a day shift girl. You must have been occupying her in the room all that time. Well done.

Yup, Laura does tend to push back on the deep penetration like she is eating something unpleasant at Christmas dinner. She likes a shallow fucker I guess.

Pistons
05-05-16, 20:21
Laura's pussy is tight squeezebox?

You should try her tight asshole. That is tighter than a steel drum.Sorry, never had the urge to fuck a steel drum before. LOL

Member #4585
05-05-16, 20:27
Not the freshest news, but since nobody else has answered:

Didn't see her last weekend.

I would also say that Elizabeth is definitely not a member of any upselling club. Just like any other girl, she has her extras that are available. She will ask if you would like 30 minutes or an hour, just like most other girls. This is not upselling in my book. It is a question asked to know how quickly to proceed. I had no one at Oase or elsewhere that really pushed me for.Mambomike,

Here I will have to diverge from type and throw my lot in with Reef LostCause here on Hungarian Elizabeth. In my experience she reneged on services that were discussed prior to the room and then in the room it was implied that the service would be a standard suck and fuck unless extended time or extras were on the table. Maybe not an up-seller but she was a service with-holder in my case.

No recommendation from me for Hungarian Elizabeth. I do not look at her any more except when you mentioned she was not in the club and she subsequently did arrive after you posted she was not in the club.

Member #4585
05-05-16, 20:30
Sorry, never had the urge to fuck a steel drum before. LOLDon't knock unless you have tried it.

Alchemist7744
05-05-16, 21:50
So how would anyone recognize you?Well, I have I have a scar on my upper lip, right below the nose (let's say between the nose and lip, kind of vertical). Apart from that I have no idea what better description to give.

I do not wear special identifying semi-clothes as some girsl use.

Alchemist7744
05-05-16, 21:56
Laura was there last Sunday, April 24, but was MIA on last Friday and Saturday, fwict. She feels very nice to be with, but she keeps you from penetrating deeply (in my case). I am not huge by any means, but went into her fully at one point in Mish and could tell that it was very uncomfortable for her, not because of my weight on top.Thanks for the info. Not very promising, might have left like her sister.

When I was in Oase last time a number of girls told me they were not going home from Easter, but I can't remember who they were, and anyway their plans can change so often.

Mambomike
05-06-16, 05:00
Laura's pussy is tight squeezebox?

You should try her tight asshole. That is tighter than a steel drum.Whoa, she'd be doing more than wincing with me if she did anal. Come to think of it, I did not do even one session with anal on this trip.

Mambomike
05-06-16, 05:03
Mambomike,

Here I will have to diverge from type and throw my lot in with Reef LostCause here on Hungarian Elizabeth. In my experience she reneged on services that were discussed prior to the room and then in the room it was implied that the service would be a standard suck and fuck unless extended time or extras were on the table. Maybe not an up-seller but she was a service with-holder in my case.

No recommendation from me for Hungarian Elizabeth. I do not look at her any more except when you mentioned she was not in the club and she subsequently did arrive after you posted she was not in the club.Well, for the standard amount, I got LFK and gave DATY, she did a BBBJ and fucked multiple positions. The CIM was a standard fiddy and never rushed me from the room before my 30 or 60 minutes were up.

Mr Ho
05-06-16, 08:07
Well, for the standard amount, I got LFK and gave DATY, she did a BBBJ and fucked multiple positions. The CIM was a standard fiddy and never rushed me from the room before my 30 or 60 minutes were up.Is she bit tanned, quite tall about 170 cm, rather black / dark brown hair, beautiful face, teeny model look, natural beauty Hungarian girl?

PussyLiccker
05-06-16, 14:07
Mambomike,

No recommendation from me for Hungarian Elizabeth. I do not look at her any more except when you mentioned she was not in the club and she subsequently did arrive after you posted she was not in the club.Agree. Mediocre overall experience. Very business like, and DFK is paid or likely long room negotiated prior. Would not recommend and not repeatable. I have heard bad stories about her.

All that hype on her, not warranted.

Craiova
05-06-16, 14:57
Agree. Mediocre overall experience. Very business like, and DFK is paid or likely long room negotiated prior. Would not recommend and not repeatable. I have heard bad stories about her.

All that hype on her, not warranted.+ 1 and even overrated on look for me only 7,5. But I haven't heard bad stories she's only a very capable businesswoman.

Mambomike
05-06-16, 15:43
Is she bit tanned, quite tall about 170 cm, rather black / dark brown hair, beautiful face, teeny model look, natural beauty Hungarian girl?Yes, I am not mistaken. Sweet smiles from her outside and inside of the room. She will not kiss outside of the room and only LFK inside the room, but accepts DATY and gives nice BBBJ with no upsell.

I don't understand. Maybe I was fortunate to meet her alternate. Maybe elizabeth was happy to be going home soon. Maybe she just liked me. She was very different from Cheyenne, who upsold everything.

FormulaOneFan
05-06-16, 18:19
If anyone is headed to Oase toniget, I'll be there (already here). Middle aged American, stocky build, 5'8", short cropped Brown hair going gray at the temples. Feel free to swing by and chat.

Pistons
05-06-16, 21:18
If anyone is headed to Oase toniget, I'll be there (already here). Middle aged American, stocky build, 5'8", short cropped Brown hair going gray at the temples. Feel free to swing by and chat.How would you rate yourself?

Cheema
05-07-16, 00:39
I visited FKK Oase in June 2014, didn't write report at that time as I new to the forum and didn't know the importance of writing report.

I stayed at excelsior hotel in from Frankfurt HBF for 3 days visited FKK Oase on Tuesday and Thursday and FKK sharks on Wednesday.

Day 1,

I take the train as advised in this forum and than taxi to FKK Oase, taxi costs about 13 euros. Paid 65 euros entrance and get in. It was a big place with and indoor and outdoor area indoor has a bar, a cinema area, a restaurant, a jacuzzi area, and outdoor has a male only relaxing area, a pool and garden.

I had 4 sessions.

1 . I was approached by a girl from Greece don't remember her name, took her overall nice experience.

2. after some time took a beautiful girl from Romania OK experience.

3 . After some time took her friend also from Romania, she offered me to extend to 1 HR session and I accepted, she gave an excellent massage and than good GFE after massage. Overall excellent experience.

4 a young girl named Maya from Romania, she gave a nice GFE waited till 4 am take the taxi to station and than back yo Frankfurt by train.

Day 2.

On day 2 I went to FKK sharks which I will write in FKK sharks forum.

Day 3.

It was Thursday and bikini day, I had 6 sessions highest ever in my life.

1, Romania don't remember name a bit heavy girl with big natural breasts a nice experience.

2. a tall slim from Spain originally from Romania, she was trying to sell me anal which I refused but had a great body.

3. Fidan from turkey, she was bit heavy beautiful girl from turkey gave me very nice GFE, had a very good conversation.

4 . A slim from Romania a nice experience.

5 a tall slim with dark complexion from Romania was doing physiotherapist course back in Romania, oversell ok experience as I was getting tired.

6. a bit heavy girl from Romania gave me a nice BJ at cinema than into room a good session.

Leave at 5 back to station by taxi and than to Frankfurt.

Conclusion.

FKK Oase is best FKK among FKK I have visited and best place among I have visited all over the world.

Pistons
05-07-16, 04:32
Extend Saturday to last all week. Then there will be no problems with line up.

PussyLiccker
05-07-16, 08:30
Are these 10's for face and body? Too bad you didn't see Cheyanne at GT in 2012 when I dubbed Carla / Daria as cutest girl ever. I barely recognized her last month.I recall a really friendly, petite, cute girl I met at GT early that year claimed Italian-French. My memory is a bit fuzzy, but the way she dressed really stuck out, I recall white dress with lacy sleeve gloves. She had long blond hair with curls then. Perhaps it's her, and didn't recognize that Cheyanne was her. LOL. As it's been a long time and her looks has changed?

Member #4585
05-07-16, 11:01
Well, for the standard amount, I got LFK and gave DATY, she did a BBBJ and fucked multiple positions. The CIM was a standard fiddy and never rushed me from the room before my 30 or 60 minutes were up.Mambomike, it must be because you have game: charm, good looks and debonair air to you as well as being muscle bound like Arnold S in his hey day such that Granny Silvana at Sharks got wet just looking at you. .

I am glad you had a good time with Hungarian Elizabeth.

Instead I banged Angie in her asshole and came in her mouth. During the interview stage, I lent in to kiss her and she did reciprocate for a light kiss on the lips, but then she became aware of the public situation then said kiss only in the room and made to leave for us to get a room. Her little friend was the original one coaxing me to the room, but in the end I had to do Angie. She is so cute, small, slim with big nungers for a little girl. She has a firm body and made it was so much fun in her asshole. I did not even fuck her cunni. I need to have another go at her asshole while grabbing onto her ample assets. A nice interlude before I had to leave. Angie wish me to come back soon to see her.

Mambomike
05-07-16, 14:53
Instead I banged Angie in her asshole and came in her mouth. Whoa, you must be really big! Do some girls decide not to offer anal to you?

Member #4585
05-07-16, 17:18
Whoa, you must be really big! Do some girls decide not to offer anal to you?No, not when it is a mere piccolo.

FormulaOneFan
05-07-16, 19:06
How would you rate yourself?The girls all say I'm cute, but they say that to elderly obese dudes, so LOL.

PussyLiccker
05-07-16, 22:12
Me: 10/10/10.

I'm a stunner that provide outstanding service. I provide consistant high level services. I can provide passionate DFK and DATY for no extra costs. I orgasm too.

Ok perhaps not, and the mirrors reminds me of that. Hehe.

Let me describe myself: I'm the guy that walks in with a stack of 50 Euro notes.

FormulaOneFan
05-07-16, 22:25
Me: 10/10/10.

I'm a stunner that provide outstanding service. I provide consistant high level services. I can provide passionate DFK and DATY for no extra costs. I orgasm too.

Ok perhaps not, and the mirrors reminds me of that. Hehe.

Let me describe myself: I'm the guy that walks in with a stack of 50 Euro notes.Ha! Great answer!

I bet your momma thinks you're cutenjoying too LOL.

PussyLiccker
05-07-16, 22:30
Momma is right. I'm a cutiepie.

StarletVoyager
05-08-16, 03:54
Is she currently working or is she taking a break soon?any rough guidance here would be great. I'm hoping she'll be there in June thanks sv. my sessions with her have always been gfe to the max with no hassles

Member #4585
05-08-16, 07:30
Is she currently working or is she taking a break soon?any rough guidance here would be great. I'm hoping she'll be there in June thanks sv. my sessions with her have always been gfe to the max with no hasslesElizabeth went for her month long break from work to bank her gains on or around 1 May. So presuming if Elizabeth says she is gone for a montj she actually means one month and does not mean something else like I am trying anothet club out then all things being equal Elizabeth should be back at Oase in June.

Have you graduated yet?

Shark16
05-08-16, 09:32
Sweet smiles from her outside and inside of the room. She will not kiss outside of the room and only LFK inside the room, but accepts DATY and gives nice BBBJ with no upsell.FWIW, this is also how I experience Elizabeth, hu. I can add lovely "Spanish" (no, not talking about the language) and decent in-and-out game.

I cannot deny that there has been much talk about Elizabeth's "upselling" and "mediocre performance" among many seniors. As with any popular girl with questionable rep I was very careful with choosing the time of our first encounter picking a slow day with good F / M ratios. It also probably helps that I am a 60 mnts ago (though there was no demand for it from Elizabeth at the time). A good session was had, and there have been no disappointments in any repeat sessions so far (100- 200E sessions with standard pricing and no annoying upselling).

I still avoid her on crowded nights as it must be very tempting for her to make shortcuts when there is a line of gents waiting for her. Last weekend was hilarious. Terrible F / M ratios, and whenever Elizabeth came out from the lockers there was a group of 6- 7 gents almost fighting to be the next to be slaughtered. Elizabeth got this wolfy smile on her. Funny stuff!

Member #4585
05-08-16, 12:32
Has Nika from Germany left? Do you know where she went?I don't know. Where did you last leave her? Did you misplace her?

Mr Ho
05-08-16, 21:47
I don't know. Where did you last leave her? Did you misplace her?I saw her in palace and Oase, but now she is gone?

Dutedrac
05-08-16, 23:05
So it has become an international survey on hungarian (half slovak?) Elizabeth.

I believe I have to subscribe to the club of not-fans of her. Would not rate her as a shark or as strong upseller, and our encounter had enough going on (including FK - not really DFK) to keep me in the room for one hour, but it was (too much) obvious that I was there for the looks (I too find her smile mesmerizing) and she was there for the money. Agree with the comment stating she is a very capable businesswoman, but no sex star.

Her czech namesake in Oase performs (with me) on a much higher level.

Craiova
05-09-16, 03:01
Her czech namesake in Oase performs (with me) on a much higher level.+1 plus slightly better looks and much smarter behavior.

TankTank123
05-09-16, 04:23
Her czech namesake in Oase performs (with me) on a much higher level.In March, on a day with not too many customers, she came to me and told me her name was Elizabeth. I told her that there was also a Czech Elizabeth whom I had been with many times and asked whether she was around. She said that she did not know of any other Elizabeths and walked off in a huff, without trying to get a room with me!

I suspect that she must have been asked that question a few times before. I would have tried her if she had continued to talk for even a few more minutes. Anyway, she did not seem to get many customers that evening; and I am still in two minds whether to try her the next time I see her after reading all these divergent comments.

On a separate note, has anyone seen ex-Oase Lavinia at LR recently; and if so, what name she uses there so that I can phone up the club? I have to decide whether to book train tickets to Dusseldorf next week to catch her if she is still there.

Mr Ho
05-09-16, 05:43
This Hungarian Elizabeth do not speak good English right? She speaks a bit of course, but her English is quite limited, right?

Hessen Bub
05-09-16, 08:25
So it has become an international survey on hungarian (half slovak?) Elizabeth.

I believe I have to subscribe to the club of not-fans of her. .

Her czech namesake in Oase performs (with me) on a much higher level.+1. Been once with HU Elizabeth. Would not repeat. Did and would repeat with CZ Elisabeth.

HB.

PayForIt
05-09-16, 08:51
In March, on a day with not too many customers, she came to me and told me her name was Elizabeth. I told her that there was also a Czech Elizabeth whom I had been with many times and asked whether she was around. She said that she did not know of any other Elizabeths and walked off in a huff, without trying to get a room with me!

I suspect that she must have been asked that question a few times before. I would have tried her if she had continued to talk for even a few more minutes. Anyway, she did not seem to get many customers that evening; and I am still in two minds whether to try her the next time I see her after reading all these divergent comments.

It's certainly worth a 50! I don't know the other Elizabeth. Syzigies used to report on her. Her looks must not particularly appeal to me as I've not spoken to another Elizabeth but I've only been to Oase about 8 times to could have missed her. I completely know what you mean about Eliz Hu. I'm immediately attracted to her (as I think a lot of guys are) because of her very pretty face and fantastic naturals. First approach to her on a busy Saturday I felt she was a cold fish. Decided to leave it. Next visit the visuals got me interested again. Decided on no couch chat. Simple walk up and "I'd like to take you to the zimmer please". Optics worth 50 e at least. In room, she did ask if I wanted an hour or not. She clearly did not like my "let's wait and see if we get along together response". I felt like she thought I should be grateful to be spending time with her. LFK and she did try to upsell DFK which I laughed at. Result, despite a great body, left after 30 minutes and she ignored me all night. I didn't expect couch time. Just a smile or Hi when we passed. But no. Ice maiden.

Next visit. Optics yet again drew me to her. She is very attractive IMHO and its just hard to ignore her. Asked her if she is a lot more friendly if she does an hour. Big smile and said of course because she then knows she is making more money. Decided on the hour. No attempt to upsell. DFK was not deep but better than LFK. Far warmer in room and worked hard to ensure good service. She is fantastic at reverse cowgirl. Has a terrific slow motion whilst turning around technique. When I told her it was too much and I was going to finish so we should stop and rest (we'd only had 25 minutes) she smiled and told me to "just take it and trust me" and was able to control it so skillfully that she prevented me from coming early without stopping. She is skillful when she wants to be. She did try to sell CIM to me (which I rejected) but not anal (not my thing anyway). Had 10 minute chat with her at end of session and the ice maiden melted. She's a nice girl. She is quite intelligent when she wants to be. I told her she gives off an unfriendly attitude which could be off-putting. Her response was that in this job she comes across a lot of idiots who don't really know what they want and mess girls about. She said she also disliked men often feeling her boobs in the club without her consent (which I was a bit surprised at). She explained that the job makes a girl harder. I actually started to get it.

Next visit: big smile - no ice. Off to room for another fantastic hour.

Conclusion: she is a very pretty girl, clearly gets a lot of customers and doesn't like to be messed about. Her service is much better when you take an hour+. Whether that's right or not, it's her modus. Either book and accept it or don't bother but in my experience its worth getting past the initial awkwardness she can give off. There are few girls I make a visit to a club to see. Just not worth a long trek to be very disappointed. But she is one I break that rule for. I'm in De next week and am really disappointed she is gone for a month. I'm really hoping someone posts that they see her this weekend on this thread and it will change my trip plans next week!

PayForIt
05-09-16, 08:57
+1. Been once with HU Elizabeth. Would not repeat. Did and would repeat with CZ Elisabeth.

HB.Can you provide a description please? I'm sure it will have been posted before but does she have any particularly noticeable features / tattoo which would make her obvious to spot? Thanks.

Member #4585
05-09-16, 23:43
Can you provide a description please? I'm sure it will have been posted before but does she have any particularly noticeable features / tattoo which would make her obvious to spot? Thanks.

If you refer to Elizabeth who says she's Czech, prominent tattoo of Indian Chief (?) on her left shoulder:

Impressive performance in room, for sure, esp. the BBBJ: Wow!Ortos has answered your question if you use the helpful search function that is embedded in the ISG forum software.

PayForIt
05-10-16, 00:26
Ortos has answered your question if you use the helpful search function that is embedded in the ISG forum software.That's perfect many thanks.

Mr Ho
05-11-16, 06:11
It's certainly worth a 50! I don't know the other Elizabeth. Syzigies used to report on her. Her looks must not particularly appeal to me as I've not spoken to another Elizabeth but I've only been to Oase about 8 times to could have missed her. I completely know what you mean about Eliz Hu. I'm immediately attracted to her (as I think a lot of guys are) because of her very pretty face and fantastic naturals. First approach to her on a busy Saturday I felt she was a cold fish. Decided to leave it. Next visit the visuals got me interested again. Decided on no couch chat. Simple walk up and "I'd like to take you to the zimmer please". Optics worth 50 e at least. In room, she did ask if I wanted an hour or not. She clearly did not like my "let's wait and see if we get along together response". I felt like she thought I should be grateful to be spending time with her. LFK and she did try to upsell DFK which I laughed at. Result, despite a great body, left after 30 minutes and she ignored me all night. I didn't expect couch time. Just a smile or Hi when we passed. But no. Ice maiden.

Next visit. Optics yet again drew me to her. She is very attractive IMHO and its just hard to ignore her. Asked her if she is a lot more friendly if she does an hour. Big smile and said of course because she then knows she is making more money. Decided on the hour. No attempt to upsell. DFK was not deep but better than LFK. Far warmer in room and worked hard to ensure good service. She is fantastic at reverse cowgirl. Has a terrific slow motion whilst turning around technique.Did you speak to her in English? Because if it is same girl I think Elizabeth is, then she does speak some kind of English, but really badly.

PayForIt
05-11-16, 19:22
Did you speak to her in English? Because if it is same girl I think Elizabeth is, then she does speak some kind of English, but really badly.Yes. I don't speak German (or Hungarian! Trust me I wouldn't mix her up with any other Elizabeth. Either in Oase or any other club. Her English is not the best but I think a lot of the girls make sure that they at least know most of the words in several languages to answer guys' queries about sex. Was really hoping someone might post that she might have returned last weekend (despite her having told Mambomike she was away now for a month) as I'm headed there this week.

Mambomike
05-11-16, 21:56
This was exactly my experience with Elizabeth, both the first time and for the repeat. In between sessions and days, she was smiling, flirty, and nice to me. I guess I wasn't trying to paw her boobs. I found that she speaks English pretty well and I had a long chat with her at the end of my second room with her. It was pretty clear that she planned for being away for a month after Orthodox Easter, visiting her family.

Next visit. Optics yet again drew me to her. She is very attractive IMHO and its just hard to ignore her. Asked her if she is a lot more friendly if she does an hour. Big smile and said of course because she then knows she is making more money. Decided on the hour. No attempt to upsell. DFK was not deep but better than LFK. Far warmer in room and worked hard to ensure good service. She is fantastic at reverse cowgirl. Has a terrific slow motion whilst turning around technique. When I told her it was too much and I was going to finish so we should stop and rest (we'd only had 25 minutes) she smiled and told me to "just take it and trust me" and was able to control it so skillfully that she prevented me from coming early without stopping. She is skillful when she wants to be. She did try to sell CIM to me (which I rejected) but not anal (not my thing anyway). Had 10 minute chat with her at end of session and the ice maiden melted. She's a nice girl. She is quite intelligent when she wants to be. I told her she gives off an unfriendly attitude which could be off-putting. Her response was that in this job she comes across a lot of idiots who don't really know what they want and mess girls about. She said she also disliked men often feeling her boobs in the club without her consent (which I was a bit surprised at). She explained that the job makes a girl harder. I actually started to get it.

Next visit: big smile - no ice. Off to room for another fantastic hour.

Conclusion: she is a very pretty girl, clearly gets a lot of customers and doesn't like to be messed about. Her service is much better when you take an hour+. Whether that's right or not, it's her modus. Either book and accept it or don't bother but in my experience its worth getting past the initial awkwardness she can give off. There are few girls I make a visit to a club to see. Just not worth a long trek to be very disappointed. But she is one I break that rule for. I'm in De next week and am really disappointed she is gone for a month. I'm really hoping someone posts that they see her this weekend on this thread and it will change my trip plans next week!

Mr Ho
05-11-16, 23:27
Yes. I don't speak German (or Hungarian! Trust me I wouldn't mix her up with any other Elizabeth. Either in Oase or any other club. Her English is not the best but I think a lot of the girls make sure that they at least know most of the words in several languages to answer guys' queries about sex. Was really hoping someone might post that she might have returned last weekend (despite her having told Mambomike she was away now for a month) as I'm headed there this week.Ah OK because I am pretty sure that this is the girl I went with from Hungary, all the description match beside her English being very bad to the level where it is hard to communicate sometimes. Next time I hit Oase, I be sure to remember names.

PraveenArya142
05-12-16, 13:23
Can anyone please guide me regarding how to reach Oase from Frankfurt? Train? and when is the last train?

Help will be greatly appreciated.

ExpatLover
05-12-16, 14:24
Can anyone please guide me regarding how to reach Oase from Frankfurt? Train? and when is the last train?

Help will be greatly appreciated.The best is to go to Frankfurt central railway station and to use Google map, you need to take a S Bahn, and after a taxi not always available or walking to Oase.

Around 1 hour.

DaWong949
05-12-16, 14:56

Help will be greatly appreciated.From Frankfurt main train station, take S5 all the way to the end which is Friedrichsdolf. Taxi to Oase should cost you around 10 e and it is about 5 min drive. The last train from there back to Frankfurt is around midnight. I think.

Sirioja
05-12-16, 17:18

Help will be greatly appreciated.Easier to rent a car.

Pistons
05-12-16, 20:51
S5 to Friedrichdorf via Bad Homburg. And taxi or walk from there (or walk from Seulberg just before friedrichdorf)

Screw last train. Go for first train in the morning. Leaving Friedrichdorf at 4:38.

TankTank123
05-12-16, 21:26
Last train is at 0038.

Taxi fare this year has increased to €10.20, up from €9. 80 last year. This is a real nuisance as I used to just give the driver a €10 note. Now I have to give a bigger note and he would expect tips from the change; something I loath to give as they would follow behind me to collect money from the club anyway (€10 I think, but not sure).

Pistons
05-12-16, 23:13
Why not just ask for a fixed price of 10 e? Thats what I do. Otherwise you can ask him to stop at 10 e and then you can walk the rest of the way. Chances are 99% that he will drive you all the way anyway to get his commision; p.

GlobalPunter
05-12-16, 23:54
At Piston I'm looking to catch the First train back to Darmstadt on my next visit on a Saturday morning, will I get a train at 5:00 am as the club closes at this time?

Also being that the weather is warm on some day's, I think 21th of May is 21 degrees will the outdoor be open, just like in August?

S5 to Friedrichdorf via Bad Homburg. And taxi or walk from there (or walk from Seulberg just before friedrichdorf)

Screw last train. Go for first train in the morning. Leaving Friedrichdorf at 4:38.

Pistons
05-13-16, 03:30
At Piston I'm looking to catch the First train back to Darmstadt on my next visit on a Saturday morning, will I get a train at 5:00 am as the club closes at this time?

Also being that the weather is warm on some day's, I think 21th of May is 21 degrees will the outdoor be open, just like in August?Another train leaves at 5:08. I also take that train sometimes. Outdoor is allways open at Oase. First time I was at Oase was mid/late May as well a few years ago, and everyone was laying in the sun. More guys than girls in the sunbeds though. I found it weired how not more of them had boners like I did that first time. But now after lots of visits in fkk land I understand how drained you can get. But as a first time visitor, oh my, a few girls did catch me with a hardon. LOL!

And by the way, most guys there, locals, go all naked sunbedding by the pool, so if you keep a towel on yourself, you'll start feeling like the odd man out after awhile and girls start giggling asking you what you are hiding after awhile. Hehe

Mr Ho
05-13-16, 09:50
I am in FKK for sex, but some good food between sex is useful.

So is it only me who think the food is better at Oase over other major FKK.

I like Italian touch at Oases, pizza and pastas, you cannot go that wrong and coffee is OK at Oase comparison to other FKK.

ExpatLover
05-13-16, 09:54

Also being that the weather is warm on some day's, I think 21th of May is 21 degrees will the outdoor be open, just like in August?Even in winter time the outdoor pool is open, the difference is that by good weather the diner (barbecue) will take place outside, not all the girls are willing to walk naked outside so the newbies could stay inside.

Because they are too shy, don t hesitate to check this point, you can also have outside actions in sofas, tents.

StarletVoyager
05-13-16, 22:18
The pay for food is the best at oase than anywhere else. The steaks and fresh fruit salad are very good. the free food is very average. if you're spending hundreds on pussy i've never understood why members can't afford 10 or 20 for good energy supplying cuisine.

Micawber
05-13-16, 22:22
Very true. Having spent a few hundred euros on the ladies another 20 euros will not break the bank.

Pistons
05-13-16, 22:27
The pay for food is the best at oase than anywhere else. The steaks and fresh fruit salad are very good. the free food is very average. if you're spending hundreds on pussy i've never understood why members can't afford 10 or 20 for good energy supplying cuisine.Well drug addicts who spend 1000 euro on herione normally lives on the streets too, haha.

PayForIt
05-14-16, 00:04
Quick question please for the regulars at the above clubs. I'm in De next week and will be in Dusseldorf for three days with work. I'm hoping to hit Oceans for the first time and maybe GT or LR. I have a night in between (probably Wednesday) and plan to head down to FRA area. Was in Sharks last month and wasn't particularly impressed with the LU (posted report). I've not been to Mainhattan for 2 years. Not a mad fan of small clubs though I appreciate LR meets that description. Question is, based on recent reports, do regulars to these clubs currently consider LU at Oase is better than at Sharks and Mainhattan. Like most guys (not all of course) I like slim girls with good sized boobs. Recent Oase and Mainhattan reports suggest the LUs might be a touch above Sharks at the moment. World is a bit of a trek and sounds dead mid-week.

So. Next Wednesday. Oase / Sharks / Mainhattan. Would really appreciate your views on current LU and any particular stars who are highly recommended. Thanks.

Pistons
05-14-16, 03:40
If you like big tits then Palace is the only place in frankfurt really. Hardly much big titted girls at any of the other clubs. Aside from that its impossible for us to tell you where the lineup of your liking would be the best. Just shoot, and maybe you hit a bird.

Banana Boi
05-14-16, 05:34
So. Next Wednesday. Oase / Sharks / Mainhattan. Wed is Dessous tag at Palace and Mainhattan so avoid unless you enjoy that.

Pistons
05-14-16, 06:22
Wed is Dessous tag at Palace and Mainhattan so avoid unless you enjoy that.But dessous tag means they can wear a bra, a push up bra which normally makes the tits look larger. Hehe.

Sirioja
05-14-16, 07:25
Quick question please for the regulars at the above clubs. I'm in De next week and will be in Dusseldorf for three days with work. I'm hoping to hit Oceans for the first time and maybe GT or LR. I have a night in between (probably Wednesday) and plan to head down to FRA area. Was in Sharks last month and wasn't particularly impressed with the LU (posted report). I've not been to Mainhattan for 2 years. Not a mad fan of small clubs though I appreciate LR meets that description. Question is, based on recent reports, do regulars to these clubs currently consider LU at Oase is better than at Sharks and Mainhattan. Like most guys (not all of course) I like slim girls with good sized boobs. Recent Oase and Mainhattan reports suggest the LUs might be a touch above Sharks at the moment. World is a bit of a trek and sounds dead mid-week.

So. Next Wednesday. Oase / Sharks / Mainhattan. Would really appreciate your views on current LU and any particular stars who are highly recommended. Thanks.I often wrote good casting at Sharks, but I was bored about average casting last week end on Friday and Sunday, yesterday on Friday, if Megan didn't arrive at 5 pm because she was a bit tired, I arrived at 2 pm and was thinking to move to Mainhattan or Atlanta, no Alice, no other target, no Zoe, no Mandy. Fortunately, Megan was very nice as always, but no other girl for me, despite Agnes, Aylice, Ada and Melani. Sharks was for me the best casting for months, but not since beginning of May. If I was in Düsseldorf, as I advised to my friend last week end, I would stay there and go to Aca for Kate and some natural Romanian brunettes beauties, LR and GT or YY, problem is Tuesday, worst day in FKK, maybe Aca or GT? I would start at GT and move to Aca if not good at GT. At 9 pm, Aca entry is 30 . LR has good casting at the moment, except on Tuesday, with high level for GFE services and my GF Larissa is waiting for me today, she will kill me like last Saturday, but only pleasure with a real, 20 yo, lovely, always smiling, tornado.

PayForIt
05-14-16, 08:16
If you like big tits then Palace is the only place in frankfurt really. Hardly much big titted girls at any of the other clubs. Aside from that its impossible for us to tell you where the lineup of your liking would be the best. Just shoot, and maybe you hit a bird.Thanks for the feeback. And to BB on dessous (which I actually quite enjoy). Interesting take on Palace. I've been a couple of times now and I actually don't dislike it as much as others report. Yes it is sharky but I am not overly bothered by that as I believe with most girls if you are very clear that you won't be getting drawn into all that they tire of it. There are exceptions of course!

I get the impossibility of predicting a LU let alone on a particular day! But what is noticeable over time is how certain clubs seem to rise and fall on LU. Sirioja would no doubt claim that at one point World was far above anywhere else. The reports out of Oase in summer 2014 (I went several times) including but not limited from Syzygies (I miss his lists!) were that Oase LU then was far stronger than Sharks. That changed and last year I think most would have given the prize for best and most consistently good LU to Sharks.

Just wondered what the current thinking was between the clubs. Recent reports hint that Mainhattan might be a bit stronger on LU than previously and as I posted. Sharks a few weeks ago disappointed me. One thing is for certain Pistons. I will indeed be shooting and I shall definitely hit more than one bird! I just like to make sure that I'm in a location where most of the birds are pretty! Weather forecast for next week isn't great otherwise Oase would have been a natural choice. Will see how the mood takes me this week and will probably end up at either Sharks or Oase just based on numbers with the rationale being the more birds there are in the sky the more likely I am to find one I want to shoot. Ah. Back to the topic of Sylvanna at Sharks. LOL! Joking!

Sirioja
05-14-16, 09:02
I confirm, on June and July 2014 , World and Oase were above Sharks for casting look, I was visiting these 3 clubs every week end, but times changed, no more Anna. Pol, Isabella, Emmanuela, Justina. Pol at World, no more Maria platinum, Ina, Tatiana at Oase. I met French and Belgium guys last Friday and yesterday at Sharks, last Friday, because they were at Sharks on Thursday and Friday, I said to them they should try Oase to change, yesterday they said to me: We went to Oase, we paid 70 but we left at 5.30 pm on a Saturday to return to Sharks and they are not so demanding than me for beauty. At Sharks, they enjoyed with Madalina, Dina, Evita, Beatrice.

Clubs castings change, only 30/40 girls at Sharks in 2013 , sometimes 100 now, but average at the moment. 100 girls at World years ago, GND now, except Madi and maybe 2 others.

Mr Ho
05-14-16, 09:44
The pay for food is the best at oase than anywhere else. The steaks and fresh fruit salad are very good. the free food is very average. if you're spending hundreds on pussy i've never understood why members can't afford 10 or 20 for good energy supplying cuisine.I love food! So I do eat lunch else where than in the club. But I hit FKK during early afternoon like 3 or 4 pm usually and even earlier, so dinner and late night snack has to be taken in the club I usually hit Arab, Greek, Russian or Italian cuisine for lunch outside club.

At Oase, I enjoyed paid pizza and also pasta they had was best one I had in FKK and kitchen seemed through glimpse at opened slide door, very silver and clean at Oase.

In conclusion, I agree with you that food is best at Oase than any other FKK I have been to.

I love dinner and late night snacks in FKK, smoking some legal herbs, thinking about sex I just had and I am going to have LOL!

Oh but when I am in Artemis, I sometimes goto Charlotenberg for dinner, but rare as I do not want to miss the girls walking in to start work at main bar LOL!

Hessen Bub
05-14-16, 09:50
Others may have a different take on it, but right now (with girls coming back from Easter holidays) still Sharks has the best lineup followed by Oase and Palace. Those are the three clubs I visited in the last 8 days. Can't say anything about World (haven't been this year) or Mainhattan (don't go there more than once a year, not worth it for me). Palace has the least turnover, the highest percentage in silicone and the most longtimers.

HB.

Rocher84
05-14-16, 13:47
Hi all,

I'm planning to go to Oase on Monday 16th which is public holiday in Germany. Should I expect few girls there?

ExpatLover
05-14-16, 14:39

So. Next Wednesday. Oase / Sharks / Mainhattan. Would really appreciate your views on current LU and any particular stars who are highly recommended. Thanks.Sorry to repeat it, but for me it is difficult to predict it is like fishing, you can be lucky or not, despite all the reports as a 15 years long FKK monger for me World is the best especially by summer sunny days.

Now it is true that I know many girls, I never pay 50 euros and they all know that and I don t also fuck them hard so they are quiet relax with me and.

When they see me they want to go the room, by telling I just arrived (which is mostly right) I am fresh let us go to the room, difficult to resist. Try World if possible or Oase sorry but after more than 10 times in Shark I don t like it as much as the 2 others.

PayForIt
05-14-16, 15:43
Others may have a different take on it, but right now (with girls coming back from Easter holidays) still Sharks has the best lineup followed by Oase and Palace. Those are the three clubs I visited in the last 8 days. Can't say anything about World (haven't been this year) or Mainhattan (don't go there more than once a year, not worth it for me). Palace has the least turnover, the highest percentage in silicone and the most longtimers.

HB.Cheers. And with the new garden. But then weather is forecast to be poor. Might do Oase till 5 pm and get to Sharks later.

Hessen Bub
05-14-16, 15:51
Oase doesn't really get going before 5 pm. You'll miss the more interesting part of the lineup.

HB.

Pistons
05-14-16, 20:31
Yes I agree with Jnpr30. I also think you'll like the LU at either Palace or Oase more than at Sharks. Personally I rate the LU's such Oase then Palace then Sharks. I find that lots of girls at Sharks just either lacks a good face or a good body. Its something unsymmetrical about lots of girls there. Maybe its me, maybe its the place. I don't know, but I have a hard time finding what the draw is. Oase LU is generally very good these days. A few girls that were there a few months ago might be gone now (like Andrea and May?) But there are some new good replacements (Vera). And palace has some really good symmetry in their girls. Fit and with tits. Oase has more the slim petite types.

Hessen Bub
05-14-16, 21:10
. And palace has some really good symmetry in their girls. Fit and with tits. Tits yes. Mostly silicone. Fit? On average clearly older than all other Hessen clubs.

HB.

PayForIt
05-15-16, 01:20
Yes I agree with Jnpr30. I also think you'll like the LU at either Palace or Oase more than at Sharks. Personally I rate the LU's such Oase then Palace then Sharks. I find that lots of girls at Sharks just either lacks a good face or a good body. Its something unsymmetrical about lots of girls there. Maybe its me, maybe its the place. I don't know, but I have a hard time finding what the draw is. Oase LU is generally very good these days. A few girls that were there a few months ago might be gone now (like Andrea and May?) But there are some new good replacements (Vera). And palace has some really good symmetry in their girls. Fit and with tits. Oase has more the slim petite types.Thanks to all of you guys for offering up your experience and views. Very valuable. In the various trips I've made to Oase I've often struggled to find someone I really want. I know that sounds crazy given the number there. Worse still, every time I land I think WoW. Great LU, I can take in some outdoor time and start picking. But then when I then sit myself at the top of the stairs leading up from the table football machine / jacuzzi, so the light is good to see what you are looking at as opposed to the terrible bar area which is so dark. Worse than Artemis for me, I get disappointed and start to think that the LU is not all that. It is for that reason that I've mainly roomed with Eliz Hung and a Romanian 2 years ago called Ruby who irritated a lot of guys by always wearing a long white dress. Her service was terrific.

In contrast, I much prefer Sharks layout. The stairs to the lockers at Oase and then stairs everywhere are a nuisance! I'm physically fit but they are just stupid in flip flops! I like the bar at Sharks. You can do a circuit then upstairs to view from the balcony. I love that, jacuzzi in peace, check out the couches by the sado zimmer and at the back by the shower area. Lots of places to escape. So all in all I much prefer Sharks as a venue. But the last few times there I've really struggled with the LU. I appreciate this means I'm too picky. Clearly that must be the case although a month ago I had a ball in Sakura and had no problems selecting several girls. I'd been to Sharks the night before and thought Sakura was far superior. Not just as a club but even on LU. I know that surprised some. Just my tastes maybe. But I cannot get to Stuttgart on this trip. I'm 2 nights Dusseldorf and one Frankfurt. HB has a decent point about hitting Oase first. LU before 5 pm being weak. But I don't drive between clubs (prefer to have a beer) so the more I think about the trek from Darmstadt to Freidrischsdorf by PT the more I think I just have to pick one of the clubs. I think as I was only at Sharks weeks ago I'll go to Oase to see what the LU is like and if its poor I'll hit Palace later. I'm staying at a hotel in central Frankurt anyway. Interesting that none of you suggested Mainhattan. Thanks again for the help.

Pistons
05-15-16, 08:37
Some clubs deffinately misses the mark with lighting. At Oase it is either too light, or too flat lighting as in the jacuzzi / dining area, or too dark as in the lounge / cinema area. At Sharks the lighting is too far away, so you get a different feeling with the light. Palace hits the light more correctly, so perhaps that's some of what gives me a better vibe as to symmery. I don't know.

Citizen Kane
05-15-16, 08:55
... by always wearing a long white dress.Are you sure that wasn't one of the cleaners?

Pistons
05-15-16, 09:03
I love food! So I do eat lunch else where than in the club. But I hit FKK during early afternoon like 3 or 4 pm usually and even earlier, so dinner and late night snack has to be taken in the club I usually hit Arab, Greek, Russian or Italian cuisine for lunch outside club.

At Oase, I enjoyed paid pizza and also pasta they had was best one I had in FKK and kitchen seemed through glimpse at opened slide door, very silver and clean at Oase.They have improved the food lately due to some new hirings I think. The pasta used to be pretty average or below average just a year or two ago. I met some italian guys there who were just constantly complaining about 'germans and their pasta', LOL, but now I agree its pretty well made.

Hessen Bub
05-15-16, 09:25
Last time I was at Oase they served BBQ. Didn't improve 1% from last year. Same cheap dry overcooked meat. Same plain basic cucumbers and tomatoes.

HB.

Jblack
05-15-16, 13:31
Was there last night and must admit was disappointed with LU this time. I was at Oase last Oct and the LU was much better. The same with Sharks, am I missing.

Something? What is going on with these FKK clubs, I was struggling to find girls that I like! Usually in these two clubs I would have too many girls to my liking.

Luckily I spotted a 22 why / o German girl, light brow hair green eyes, Vanessa (her name from back in Oct, I think she changed now), she is a student who comes to Oase whenever she needs some cash. As usual had great time with her.

Massimo Potente
05-15-16, 15:52
Some clubs deffinately misses the mark with lighting. At Oase it is either too light, or too flat lighting as in the jacuzzi / dining area, or too dark as in the lounge / cinema area. At Sharks the lighting is too far away, so you get a different feeling with the light. Palace hits the light more correctly, so perhaps that's some of what gives me a better vibe as to symmery. I don't know.In FKK Palace every little detail seems to be in place as if a world class designer had his or her way. I liked all about the new style. I wasn't too fond of the original red style. Now it is flawless in my opinion.

Pistons
05-15-16, 16:20
Last time I was at Oase they served BBQ. Didn't improve 1% from last year. Same cheap dry overcooked meat. Same plain basic cucumbers and tomatoes.

HB.Well yes, it isn't exactly michellin restutant pickers doing the vegetable gatherings hehe. Thats probably the worst part of the meals now.

PayForIt
05-16-16, 00:33
Are you sure that wasn't one of the cleaners?LOL. Loved that! Well if it was CK I've got to tell you her hourly cleaning rate is expensive, her body terrific, her BBBJ better than her sweeping though her polishing was superb!

PussyLiccker
05-16-16, 00:55
Pistons, if you had a decent meal at a club, you surely have seen more interesting vegetable dishes. Not iceberg lettuce with plain cucumbers and stuff.

Pistons
05-16-16, 01:44
Just need the tomatoes to increase the libido. Hehe. Rest I don't care much for.

Banana Boi
05-16-16, 02:44
Was there last night and must admit was disappointed with LU this time. I was at Oase last Oct and the LU was much better. The same with Sharks, am I missing Something? Likely still some girls missing from a very late Orthodox Easter this year.

Sirioja
05-16-16, 08:16
Likely still some girls missing from a very late Orthodox Easter this year.FKK castings, even at Sharks, are not on top since Easter first May, even Kate still at Aca. Fortunately, I'm very lucky at LR and I have Megan. Girls like Karin should return soon and some new, to make money for holidays.

Jmioffe
05-17-16, 10:56
There's a pretty Eastern European girl there, but I'm having a hard time getting more information about her.

She's tanned, about 170 cm /5'7" and one of the few girls with dark hair and bangs. Somewhat angular face. I'd put her around mid-20's.

She knows she's pretty and spends an inordinate amount of time looking in the mirror at herself, mostly her face.

Often wears a bikini top with no bottom.

Speaks English, but not much of a conversationalist, not eager puppy-dog demeanor, more like the cat swallowed the canary.

Not much of a salesperson, asks once if she catches you looking and then moves on.

I think I was with her as early as 2013, and she said she was from Serbia, had a kid. I was so into her look that I didn't get her name.

It was a pretty poor session. Not a ton of upselling or pressure, or even that she wasn't into it and was mechanical. She just spent a lot of time mugging at herself in the mirror. Kinda funny when you think about it. It didn't even seem like she noticed I was there.

I was back in 2014, and it looked like she had gained a ton of weight. I spoke to her and asked her if we'd met. I think that time she said her name was "Matruschka. ".

I saw her recently and she looks pretty hot again. This time she's Anna. From Romania, I think.

I was still attracted to her, but wasn't sure it was the same girl, and I'd forgotten that first lackluster experience.

Same distinctive characteristics with this Anna though. Long dark hair, bangs, bikini top, no bottom, stares at herself in the mirror making sexy faces a lot.

Anyone have any experience to share with this girl or can point me to the relevant posts here? There are a lot of Annas. I want to see if I can confirm these three girls are the same woman. Thanks!

Jmioffe
05-17-16, 11:07
Thanks to the contributors to the chatter on Adele!

She was really delectable looking, though I thought she was more Taylor Swift than Cameron Diaz.

It might be the haircut that's throwing me off. Adele certainly has the wider face of Cameron Diaz.

It's a shame she's such a poor performer. I was going to give her a go.

She also approached me, which can be a mixed bag. I often fear it's because I may look like an easy mark.

But other times, it's because girls "like" me.

I'm not under any illusions that they'd pick me over Justin Bieber, but I'm friendly, easygoing, in shape and not too hard on the eyes, and I might be a better way to make that 50E or more than with the brooding, sexually-repressed, out of shape, stinky old man.

I wasn't sure which was the reason Adele approached me. I was hoping it might be the latter, but it sounds like it was the former. She seemed a bit disappointed when I ran into her leaving the locker room on my way out.

Instead, I spent an evening with the vaunted Elizabeth (more than your short session.) Time and money well spent.

Elizabeth is a sweet girl, but I am also, admittedly, not a tremendously demanding client.

Tops for me is bit of intelligence, good conversation, a vibe, more than any acronyms or kissing, so ymmv.

She's not the best-looking girl, and maybe even a little fat, so I can understand how some guys may have overlooked her. But her youth makes up for a lot of her appeal, and later I found, her personality.

One more girl I didn't get a chance to spend time with was another fresh face. She said her name was "Layla," I think. 5'7"/170 cm red head, long hair, few if any tattoos. If anyone has any input on her, please share as well?

GuyFromParis
05-17-16, 11:23
There's a pretty Eastern European girl there, but I'm having a hard time getting more information about her.

She's tanned, about 170 cm /5'7" and one of the few girls with dark hair and bangs. Somewhat angular face. I'd put her around mid-20's.

She knows she's pretty and spends an inordinate amount of time looking in the mirror at herself, mostly her face.

Often wears a bikini top with no bottom.

Speaks English, but not much of a conversationalist, not eager puppy-dog demeanor, more like the cat swallowed the canary.

Not much of a salesperson, asks once if she catches you looking and then moves on.

There's girl who has exactly the same description, but her name is Liliana ?

She came once to me but at the same time looked at herself in the mirror, asking if I was interested to go in room. My answer was "not yet but maybe later". She didn't insist and left, but after a last glance at herself in the mirror.

This girl is totally my type. Tanned skin, black long hair, and a whaou body. And an angular face. Same girl?

Jmioffe
05-17-16, 13:11
There's girl who has exactly the same description, but her name is Liliana ?

She came once to me but at the same time looked at herself in the mirror, asking if I was interested to go in room. My answer was "not yet but maybe later". She didn't insist and left, but after a last glance at herself in the mirror.

This girl is totally my type. Tanned skin, black long hair, and a whaou body. And an angular face. Same girl?Probably the same girl. I like the athletic type too. This girl has large torpedo-shaped stripper breasts though. 5'7" or so. I'm guessing she gives out a bunch of different names, which is why it's been hard to put the finger on her.

Ortos
05-17-16, 18:19
Instead, I spent an evening with the vaunted Elizabeth (more than your short session.) Time and money well spent.

Elizabeth is a sweet girl, but I am also, admittedly, not a tremendously demanding client.

Tops for me is bit of intelligence, good conversation, a vibe, more than any acronyms or kissing, so ymmv.

She's not the best-looking girl, and maybe even a little fat, so I can understand how some guys may have overlooked her. But her youth makes up for a lot of her appeal, and later I found, her personality.
You asked about the dark-haired Anna: If you mean the one who habitually hangs out amongst the high tables above jacuzzi: There was a post or two a few months ago, reporting her service to be poor to mediocre.

You post about Elizabeth, but you don't specify which Elizabeth, from Hungary / Slovakia or Czech? Both are "vaunted. ".

Banana Boi
05-17-16, 18:23
A buddy of mine has advised Hungarian Elizabeth is back even though someone (Siri?) posted she was going to be off til the end of the month.

Jmioffe
05-17-16, 23:02
You asked about the dark-haired Anna: If you mean the one who habitually hangs out amongst the high tables above jacuzzi: There was a post or two a few months ago, reporting her service to be poor to mediocre.

You post about Elizabeth, but you don't specify which Elizabeth, from Hungary / Slovakia or Czech? Both are "vaunted. ".Thanks! So the pieces fit together then. She is Anna, and not a great experience.

I spent time with Hungarian Elizabeth, although the context clues should be good giveaway, no? Zaftig, young. Unless the Czech Elizabeth is that way too.

Rjunk
05-18-16, 04:19
Has summer started yet? People hanging out around the pool?

Will be in town Friday and Saturday oase and shark which day better for each.

Thanks.

Sirioja
05-18-16, 05:26
Has summer started yet? People hanging out around the pool?

Will be in town Friday and Saturday oase and shark which day better for each.

Thanks.Gardens are opened. For me, Sharks on Friday, many girls free in the afternoon with not so many guys. Saturday at Oase because of many Turkish on Saturday night at Sharks. Kick in the 2 holes in garden for me, I miss them. I was said by French and Belgium guys, I advised to change from Sharks to Oase for 1 day, they preferred to return to Sharks at 6 pm on Saturday 7 May and they are not so demanding for look and services.

HotSauce691
05-18-16, 23:42
Hey all,

Really enjoyed reading your posts. I'm making a trip to Frankfurt for 1 day just to visit on of the FKKs there. Which club do you think has the prettiest girls? I like slim girls with big natural boobs.

Thanks!

PayForIt
05-19-16, 01:15
A buddy of mine has advised Hungarian Elizabeth is back even though someone (Siri?) posted she was going to be off til the end of the month.She is definitely in the club. I was with her tonight. Fuller report to follow.

PayForIt
05-19-16, 01:51
Having spent a very nice evening at Oceans Dusseldorf and being impressed with the LU I ventured to Oase today. Was in Sharks a month ago and did not particularly rate the LU. Decided on my one day in Frankfurt to return to old stomping ground at Oase and all the more so having learned the Elizabeth Hungary was back on duty.

Arrived 5 pm. Paid in to the incredibly unfriendly receptionist. Worse I can ever recall at any club. She was positively barking at most customers, no doubt feeling safe in the presence of the two enormous bouncers / security. Does this club really need this?

Having failed (again) to roll double six for free entry duly paid my 70 euros. Down to lockers, changed, and into the bar. More smoke filled than ever. Too much to tolerate to escaped outside. As I've mentioned just about every time I've ever been to this club the outdoor area could be quite spectacular if they would just bother to buy a lawn mower and cut that grass. I have NEVER seen it look good. The area is large, pleasant, plenty of space to escape and as Siri rightly says the temptation to sink a few footballs through the two holes is enormous!

The food (for Oase) was not bad. Better than I recall. Not on a par with the fantastic offerings at Sakura, and even Oceans. On a par with Sharks a month ago though for me. The 10 euros per drink is scandalous and the wine at 20 euros for a half bottle is daylight robbery.

A lot of guys were in the club. For me too many for the girls available. Maybe the Europa League Final (Sevilla v Liverpool) had something to do with it. Initial impression of the LU was that it was ok but nothing special. A bit similar to Sharks last month. One or two doable girls but certainly not as spoilt for choice as I was at Oceans last night where having had three rooms I wished I had the stamina for at least another 3 for the many attractive girls.

First session was with Trina. Red hair, thin glasses, sits at top of stairs above jacuzzi. Fishnet stocking which looked good, natural see cups and big smile. 1 hour and an excellent GFE. Would definitely repeat and tried to do so without luck. Not the prettiest girl in the club but her attitude and service were first class.

Food and whilst eating in strolls Elizabeth (Hu) who I was delighted to see. She beams me a big smile, came straight to me and says she hasn't seen me for a long time. This is true. We take some food together and I am yet again mesmerised by her stunningly pretty and fresh face. Her eyes are beautiful. I noticed that she has put on some weight. Nothing excessive but she should certainly work out a little and shed some of her weight. Another couple of kilos would make her ass too big and would I believe affect her popularity. I know lots of guys like curvy girls and she is definitely not fat. But she is competing with a lot of slim girls. I suspect her boobs and face will always get her a lot of rooms however.

She takes a customer whilst I watch the remainder of the football with some very funny if loud Spanish guys from Madrid. Who nevertheless revel in Sevilla winning after coming from behind (very apt in this environment! The horrible lady on reception with the dreadful attitude took a lot of persuading to put the football on. "What channel?" she barks. When I explain (politely) that I don't know as I'm not German but I'm happy to use the remote to search for the channel she looks at me as if I've just suggested chain-sawing her right leg off. "Not allowed". "If you don't know the channel you cannot watch it". Great service. NOT. I therefore ask a German guy at the bar if he can tell her which channel it might be and in 5 minutes it is on the screen.

Football over Elizabeth returns. I tell her I'd like an hour with her and she is all smiles again. She asks if I'd like to see the Bizarr room. The S&M room. And I decide a change of scenery would be good. She takes me to my favorite receptionist. I wonder why only to be informed it's 50 more to go into this room. The prospect of refusing and causing this woman to start moaning actually prompts me to just agree. 50 lighter we go through the area where the food is (normally where the girls come out), turn left through VIP and go up many stairs. We finally get to the room and it is huge with a lot of benches etc for guys to take a whipping. Straps, whips, even an elecric dildo! I instantly know I won't be sampling that! Elizabeth then announces that it is 250 for the hour to be in this room with her. What? Get real. I tell her I'll pay the normal 100 for the hour and I'm not bothered about the various machinery etc. I've already shed 50 to get to this room (which has taken 5 minutes! She says no - 250. I tell her I'll skip and want to return to reception to get my 50 back and we can take a normal room at 100 for an hour if she still wants the session. She finally concedes and we have an hour at normal rate. Surprisingly this does not affect the mood and she performs very well.

Her reverse cowgirl remains the best I've had in any FKK. She just has a particularly excellent technique. Lots of DFK and the only no was to fingers in pussy. Good hour had we return to the club. Each time I finish a session with her I think I won't repeat but I always do. She is just to pretty to ignore.

Shower, more food, a couple of 10 euro beers (crazy. Free in LR / World etc). Take an hour massage by the thai lady and she gives an excellent professional massage. 60 euros and I pay 70 with tip.

By 11 pm the LU was spartan to say the least. Lots of guys and I'd say less than 20 girls to select from. Maybe they were all in rooms.

I cannot find Trina who definitely deserved another and longer session. Picked Laura. Long dark hair, Ro, couple of tattoos, slim looked as though she may have some oriental parentage. Fun girl. I hour in room 12 (one of the larger rooms but horribly hot). Great service and attitude. No attempt to restrict in doggy or on back with legs in the air. Great time.

Shower, dressed, taxi back to central Frankurt 55 euros.

Summary. Still a decent club to go to. LU average. Food better than normal. Receptionist very rude. Drinks policy ridiculous. There are enough girls to room with but for me, not on a par with Oceans, Sakura or Artemis. Perhaps slightly better than Sharks on recent LU but I am a tourist and don't visit weekly so that depends on the day I visited both clubs.

Overall nice time despite the receptionist and Eliz H trying to upsell.

Ortos
05-19-16, 05:27
Shower, dressed, taxi back to central Frankurt 55 euros.

Thanks for your very clear and well written report. Lots of good perspectives here. But it certainly does seem my impressions about Elizabeth ("Hu") were correct: the polar opposite of GFE (unless this means "Good Fucking Extortionist" I feel vindicated to have turned down the opportunity with her numerous times. Looks ain't everything, as you would agree judging by your comments with the first red-haired girl.

You do seem to shed or "bleed" excess money though, not just for the stupid 50 e additional room fee, but 55 e for a taxi back to central FFM? It's famously a flat fee of 40 e from BHH to FMM! I once went on the meter and it was 37 e!!

Oh well, now you know for next time.

Thanks for your report.

Member #4585
05-19-16, 08:25
You do seem to shed or "bleed" excess money though, not just for the stupid 50 e additional room fee, but 55 e for a taxi back to central FFM? It's famously a flat fee of 40 e from BHH to FMM! I once went on the meter and it was 37 e!!We all end up paying for it.

Sirioja
05-19-16, 10:10
Hey all,

Really enjoyed reading your posts. I'm making a trip to Frankfurt for 1 day just to visit on of the FKKs there. Which club do you think has the prettiest girls? I like slim girls with big natural boobs.

Thanks!Brandy / Leya at Sharks is just amazing, slim with about E cup naturals. Sorry Mac. If only I liked her face, but would be too big.

PayForIt
05-19-16, 10:59
Thanks for your very clear and well written report. Lots of good perspectives here. But it certainly does seem my impressions about Elizabeth ("Hu") were correct: the polar opposite of GFE (unless this means "Good Fucking Extortionist" I feel vindicated to have turned down the opportunity with her numerous times. Looks ain't everything, as you would agree judging by your comments with the first red-haired girl.

You do seem to shed or "bleed" excess money though, not just for the stupid 50 e additional room fee, but 55 e for a taxi back to central FFM? It's famously a flat fee of 40 e from BHH to FMM! I once went on the meter and it was 37 e!!

Oh well, now you know for next time.

Thanks for your report.Thanks for the tip on the cab. I took a taxi to Oase from the hotel which cost 60! So even worse. When the cab driver told me 55 I thought I was doing ok! Oh well! As you say, lesson learned for next time! And you are certainly right that looks don't mean everything. Elizabeth is just SO pretty that it's hard to not have time with her and trust me her reverse cowgirl technique is worth the investment! That said, the first session was so good that I went looking for the girl again without success and if I was back in the club sometime soon I'd room with Trina over Elizabeth.

Sirioja
05-19-16, 13:08
Had 1 hour room with Elisabet. Hu on November 2014 , friendly, smiling, beautiful natural tits, but sex was not unforgettable. At the end of the room, she wanted to speak about Paris and ski, so I gave her my precious time to 1 h15 . When I gave her 100 , she said: It s 150 because more than 1 hour, I answered: I don t pay to answer your questions. She left with 100 . On the next week end, she came to me smiling, I asked her: don t You remember? She answered: no problem about money, but I said to her: I can t repeat with You.

Had same problem with Tatiana. Ru, first 1 hour high level room for 100 , second 2 hours exceptionnal room for 200 , third 2 hours exceptionnal room, but at the end she wanted to speak, so we stayed 2 h15 , returning from lockers downstairs I gave her 200 , she kissed me and said: 50 are missing, I answered we finished sex just before 2 hours, then she said: 50 is nothing for You, it will be my Christmas present, we were on 20 December, because she was a really exceptionnal GF, we kissed all along the rooms, I returned downstairs and upstairs with my old legs, gave her 50 asked, said to her it was our third weekly, but last room. It was 5 pm, she smiled many times until she left at 9. 30 pm, each time I turned the head and just wished her good holidays and happy new year when she left. I didn t return when she returned on end of January.

If a girl ask me 250 when the rate is 100 , I would say to her: come with me and put her in front of the mirror, asking her: do You look at You? Are You drunk? Did You take drugs? No money talk, no extra, no tip, no tea chat, time for sex make the money according to club rate. At Aca, 40/30 mn with pretty girls and no upsell.

PussyLiccker
05-19-16, 14:11
Thanks for your very clear and well written report. Lots of good perspectives here. But it certainly does seem my impressions about Elizabeth ("Hu") were correct: the polar opposite of GFE (unless this means "Good Fucking Extortionist" I feel vindicated to have turned down the opportunity with her numerous times.
I agree it's a well written report(I don't expect less fromPFI), and about the reception is funny, but it seems a bit of a stretch. I don't understand why friendliness of reception is a big deal. They are involved with the entry transactions. IMO no difference from Sharks reception (except I did run into the long pause after paying to get my change, which is more important, also how they handle conflicts are most important). All places, that's what they do, but in certain places you may find more personable receptionist. The management lady is pretty nice lady I find out, although perhaps she doesn't come off of it initially. Like Aca Gold, GT, LR, or others.

If you hear something bad about a girl, you tend to have a bit of a prejudice. Even if we speak of services, there are different types than rate based on performance. A girl can be friendly, nice, good interaction, but she maybe lacking or seem reluctant in how far she provides. Similarly, she may lack skills, but provides it in good intentions, manner, or attitude is super. And then a girl may have decent skills, but some things she does that doesn't come off trustable. Like Elizabeth for example.

She's slightly above avg looker IMO, much mentioned (I think is over rated on looks), based on my session, not reliable. If you are chasing after her solely on her prettiness, you probably haven't ran into enough pretty girls that do provided a good overall experience. It's relative.

I like it when girl is very agile when fucking in untypical positions too, there are others out there, and some exceptional ones.

Exodus8
05-19-16, 17:45
Had 1 hour room with Elisabet. Hu on November 2014 , friendly, smiling, beautiful natural tits, but sex was not unforgettable. At the end of the room, she wanted to speak about Paris and ski, so I gave her my precious time to 1 h15 . When I gave her 100 , she said: It s 150 because more than 1 hour, I answered: I don t pay to answer your questions. She left with 100 . On the next week end, she came to me smiling, I asked her: don t You remember? She answered: no problem about money, but I said to her: I can t repeat with You.

Had same problem with Tatiana. Ru, first 1 hour high level room for 100 , second 2 hours exceptionnal room for 200 , third 2 hours exceptionnal room, but at the end she wanted to speak, so we stayed 2 h15 , returning from lockers downstairs I gave her 200 , she kissed me and said: 50 are missing, I answered we finished sex just before 2 hours, then she said: 50 is nothing for You, it will be my Christmas present, we were on 20 December, because she was a really exceptionnal GF, we kissed all along the rooms, I returned downstairs and upstairs with my old legs, gave her 50 asked, said to her it was our third weekly, but last room. It was 5 pm, she smiled many times until she left at 9. 30 pm, each time I turned the head and just wished her good holidays and happy new year when she left. I didn t return when she returned on end of January.

If a girl ask me 250 when the rate is 100 , I would say to her: come with me and put her in front of the mirror, asking her: do You look at You? Are You drunk? Did You take drugs? No money talk, no extra, no tip, no tea chat, time for sex make the money according to club rate. At Aca, 40/30 mn with pretty girls and no upsell.Guess you were new when they tried to cheat you. Now they know better, LOL.

No wonder she was smiling at you thinking "I got 50 e off him haha".

Sirioja
05-19-16, 19:18
Guess you were new when they tried to cheat you. Now they know better, LOL.

No wonder she was smiling at you thinking "I got 50 e off him haha".I was well known from Oase girls, they both played fucking game, no more room with me, even I loved Tatiana.

Fortunately, honest girl like Elisabet. Cz at Oase.

Agnes at Sharks also played, asking to smoke and speak at the end of room, even I enjoyed a lot with her because a real woman, but no more room. So many other girls are just waiting to go to room and I find so many new GF at Atlanta, Megan at Sharks, Aca, LR, I m not superman.

ExpatLover
05-19-16, 20:40
I agree it's a well written report(I don't expect less fromPFI), and about the reception is funny, but it seems a bit of a stretch. I don't understand why friendliness of reception is a big deal. They are involved with the entry transactions. IMO no difference from Sharks reception (except I did run into the long pause after paying to get my change, which is more important, also how they handle conflicts are most important). All places, that's what they do, but in certain places you may find more personable receptionist. The management lady is pretty nice lady I find out, although perhaps she doesn't come off of it initially. Like Aca Gold, GT, LR, or others.

If you hear something bad about a girl, you tend to have a bit of a prejudice. Even if we speak of services, there are different types than rate based on performance. A girl can be friendly, nice, good interaction, but she maybe lacking or seem reluctant in how far she provides. Similarly, she may lack skills, but provides it in good intentions, manner, or attitude is super..It just confirms that we are all different and not looking for the same thing, for me for example I try my best to provide what is needed for a girl to get a orgasms but.

I must agree it is more and more difficult in the FKK atmosphere today, fortunately I am more successful with escort.

StarletVoyager
05-20-16, 04:56
2 sessions past visits a perfect unrushed GFE sexy experience each time. She was very much into it. I do admit light DFK no big deal.1 hour each time very sweet girl.

Exodus8
05-20-16, 06:22
I was well known from Oase girls, they both played fucking game, no more room with me, even I loved Tatiana.

Fortunately, honest girl like Elisabet. Cz at Oase.

Agnes at Sharks also played, asking to smoke and speak at the end of room, even I enjoyed a lot with her because a real woman, but no more room. So many other girls are just waiting to go to room and I find so many new GF at Atlanta, Megan at Sharks, Aca, LR, I m not superman.I suppose they thought it was going to be easy to cheat the french devil poet, LOL.

I only talk if theres still time left otherwise I save myself the trouble. Smart girls shouldn't pull this stunt on regulars as they provide regular income.

Banana Boi
05-20-16, 10:14
Anyone know what time Elizabeth. Hu starts on a Friday? I need to meet an ISG member at another club so have to leave around 8 pm.

Sirioja
05-20-16, 10:35
Anyone know what time Elizabeth. Hu starts on a Friday? I need to meet an ISG member at another club so have to leave around 8 pm.She used to start around 5 pm.

PChew
05-21-16, 00:29
Not been there for over 6 months. Went there on Friday and surprised to see a lot of faces that I know such as Rozanna, suginella with new curly hair style, brunette Laura, Adina / Marina, small blonde Michelle, new Brianna, ex-Angie or young Cameroon Diaz, Vicky. Didn't see Laura / Livia, tall blonde Nicole, Hungarian Elizabeth or Bianca. Some new faces but more old faces whom I don't bother to check. A good lineup for new guys and this beats Sharks on average but for me it is no good. For various reasons I don't want to go with any of them so even if Elizabeth or Nicole were present it wouldn't change the fact that I was so bored today. After a long observation I took a gamble on a new girl called Anna who has worked in Oase for a few months. It paid off quite well, at least it was a decent session with no upswell nor cheating. Full one hour with lots of sexual activities. So only one pop for a 8 hours stay. I thought once that GT has a medicore lineup recently but I can find some occasional part timers e. G. German students who give fresh air to the lineup. Oase is worse in this aspects.

Pacman2
05-21-16, 01:02
I am considering going there on Sunday and I wonder if the line up is better than sharks. I wonder about the service too. Any hint Sirio my friend?

Pistons
05-21-16, 02:29
Pchew: Can add a few girls to that list of oase stars present: Emma (rom with an incredible body), Cora (cute and young), Zsanett (2nd hungarian girl at oase. Blonde.), Denise (kinky cute pretty brunette), Natasha (german blonde), Mia (new petite rom blonde).

PussyLiccker
05-21-16, 04:23
Not been there for over 6 months. Went there on Friday and surprised to see a lot of faces that I know such as Rozanna, suginella with new curly hair style, brunette Laura, Adina / Marina, small blonde Michelle, new Brianna, ex-Angie or young Cameroon Diaz, Vicky. Didn't see Laura / Livia, tall blonde Nicole, Hungarian Elizabeth or Bianca. Some new faces but more old faces whom I don't bother to check. A good lineup for new guys and this beats Sharks on average but for me it is no good. For various reasons I don't want to go with any of them so even if Elizabeth or Nicole were present it wouldn't change the fact that I was so bored today. After a long observation I took a gamble on a new girl called Anna who has worked in Oase for a few months. It paid off quite well, at least it was a decent session with no upswell nor cheating. Full one hour with lots of sexual activities. So only one pop for a 8 hours stay. I thought once that GT has a medicore lineup recently but I can find some occasional part timers e. G. German students who give fresh air to the lineup. Oase is worse in this aspects.I feel you brotha. Hehe.

Pistons
05-21-16, 04:37
I feel you brotha. Hehe.I am not sure how to read this. 'feeling a brother' and tired of girls? Even if the lineup of girls is strong? Hehe

Banana Boi
05-21-16, 06:57
Thanks for confirming no Hungarian Elizabeth yesterday, pchew. Luckily I was still a bit jet lagged and decided to sleep in a bit. Will delay my Oase visit for a couple weeks.

PChew
05-21-16, 07:07
Thanks for confirming no Hungarian Elizabeth yesterday, pchew. Luckily I was still a bit jet lagged and decided to sleep in a bit. Will delay my Oase visit for a couple weeks.I am sure she was not there yesterday as I was so bored most of the time and was having some chat with other girls and just looking around. The girls said Elizabeth was seen last week but she didn't work on Thursday and Friday this week. Don't know if she will be in or not today.

Sirioja
05-21-16, 10:07
I am considering going there on Sunday and I wonder if the line up is better than sharks. I wonder about the service too. Any hint Sirio my friend?Return to Sharks for girls beauty and behavior. No upselling at Sharks. Even crowded because of entry 45 , not so many guys go to room. Oase if you like to play football.

Jmioffe
05-22-16, 01:04
Not been there for over 6 months. Went there on Friday and surprised to see a lot of faces that I know such as Rozanna, suginella with new curly hair style, brunette Laura, Adina / Marina, small blonde Michelle, new Brianna, ex-Angie or young Cameroon Diaz, Vicky. Didn't see Laura / Livia, tall blonde Nicole, Hungarian Elizabeth or Bianca. Some new faces but more old faces whom I don't bother to check. A good lineup for new guys and this beats Sharks on average but for me it is no good. For various reasons I don't want to go with any of them so even if Elizabeth or Nicole were present it wouldn't change the fact that I was so bored today. After a long observation I took a gamble on a new girl called Anna who has worked in Oase for a few months. It paid off quite well, at least it was a decent session with no upswell nor cheating. Full one hour with lots of sexual activities. So only one pop for a 8 hours stay. I thought once that GT has a medicore lineup recently but I can find some occasional part timers e. G. German students who give fresh air to the lineup. Oase is worse in this aspects.Thanks for the report. Was it dark-haired Anna that you were with?

YamaYama0519
05-22-16, 03:25
Arrived at 11 pm and enjoyed brunch in the garden.

1) Susan 1200-1340 (200 E) excluding 20 min as tip: dirty long blonde extention, 175 cm, 7 months at Oase, black Jamaican with pale pink pussy contrasting beautifully with her black skin. After the first biggest O at DATY suffocating me almost to death and my massage on her, I proposed to call it a day because almost 1 hour had passed, but she denied it and asked for another orgasms. The second O was small at DATY because I halted DATY halfway in midstream, the third was the second biggest at missionary which brought spasm to her thighs even at pay time of safe. Must repeat, but 1 hour is max.

2) Claudia 1420-1515 (100 E) excluding 5 min as tip: long black hair, pretty, model type, 1 year at Oase, tattooed with a green owl on her right hand, leaves on her chest and a butterfly on her left ankle. She enjoyed her first O just 1 min after I began DATY, second O with 5 min missionary, third O with 5 min DATY, and the last O at missionary in which she cum by herself in disregard of my "come together" request. Must repeat.

3) Juicy 1600-1645 (100 E) excluding 15 min as tip: my old buddy at Oase. DFK, caressing, DATY with G-spot fingering leading to her first O and missionary leading to her second O were so usual, so ordinal and so always that she complained about the process and requested anal or CIM, something different. Repeat when I am ready for anal.

4) Sandy 1840-1930 (100 E) excluding 10 min as tip: long platinum blonde, pretty, new Rom. Her body reaction was good at the beginning of DATY but it took almost 30 min for her to get finished. I cannot tell if she had the second O during missionary, because her body reaction was weak. Her massage on me in return of mine on her was mediocre. Repeat.

5) Adela 2150-2240 (150 E) excluding 10 min as tip: short blonde, pretty, model type, 1. 5 months at Oase, "infamous" Rom looking like Cameron Diaz. I knew about her reputation, so took time for pre-session interview, in which I agreed to pay 150 E for a 1-hour session including DFK and DATY. In a room I was satisfied with extra 50 E for DFK and DATY, which were so impressive. She experienced O three times. The first one was with help of her G-spot fingering while DATY, the second one at CAT position, which was followed by the third one with my G-spot fingering at DATY. Repeat, but need extra 50 E for passionate kiss.

6) Alexia 0005-0050 (100 E&50 E&10 E) : 165 cm, long black hair, pretty, model-type, 3-year Oase, Rom with glasses, resembling tall Jasmine. I chose Alexia as the final girl because I could not find either Claudia or Adela, who we made a promise to see again at midnight. We had agreed to have a 1 hour session with not-so-many light kisses, no DFK, on which agreement she scolded me about too-many kisses. In a room after light kisses all over her body, I started to DATY. At first no change was observed on her lower half of body, but she started to gasp for breath, then big O came with G-spot fingering. No more O with missionary. I asked her for CIM to call it a day, which took about half an hour, which she valued at 10 E and residual 15 min as tip. Repeat.
Left at 1 am. I was wondering why so many girls wore lingerie even on Friday, not a lingerie day and if the management needed to ask girls to take off their bras at least in the lounge.

YamaYama0519
05-22-16, 03:27
Arrived at 11 am. No brunch outside.

1) Natasha 1425-1500 (100 E) excluding 25 min as tip: short dirty blonde, pretty Russian, 5-day at Oase (ex-Sharks), a small face with a little bit of wrinkle and silicone see-cup. No DFK for 100 E, 1 hour. During DATY, she frequently moved her thigh and lower body, so it was really hard to keep DATYing but I could do that by holding her bottom tightly. I did not do G-spot fingering, because it cost me another 50 E according to her price list. At the end of the session, she confessed in poor English that she had three orgasms, twice in that and once at missionary, which I could not recognize at all. My magic-hand massage on her gave her short time of sleep. Repeat.

2) Antonia 1540-1640 (200 E) long black hair, tanned, 150 cm, 20 yo, saggy the-cup, pretty Rom, 1 month at Oase, usually sitting in the non-smoking lounge. We began 1-hour /100 E session but ended up with 1-hour /200 E one with two extras. She quoted pussy licking at 50 E and lips and tits kissing with her professional massage at another 50 E, over which we finally came to an agreement at the end of the session. I could not confirm her O during DATY because of her poor command of English. May not repeat.

3) Sara 1700-1800 (100 E) 29 yo Rom, long blonde, pretty, 160 cm, rocket silicone. She just returned to Germany from her country, where she had celebrated Easter with her 8-year-old daughter. Fuck Sara for her daughter's school expenses! The first DATY ended with her first O, followed by missionary with her second O, where she broke a promise "cum together", then my second DATY in vain, and finally my massage on her, which she praised as the best of the day. Must repeat.

4) Natasha 2020-2115 (100 E) long platinum blonde, blue eyes, pale skin, soft silicon the-cup, 165 cm, 2-year at Oase. In a noisy, cramped room on the Jacuzzi floor, what we enjoyed was just pillow talk after unsuccessful DATY and unsuccessful missionary and cow-girl, talking about her difficult life in sex industry, urban legend of Elizabeth of Oase and so on. Repeat.

5) Amila 2305-2350 (100 E) excluding 15 min as tip: long brown hair, little bit tanned, 160 cm pretty, self-proclaimed German having a lot of Romanian friends, studying law here, 1 month at Oase. During DATY she put her ankles at one time and her hands at other times on my head to press my lips on her pussy, almost suffocating me, leading her to big O. During missionary nothing happened, because more than one O would have kept her faint until 5 am, costing me 500 E according to her. She demanded a lot of things as a joke, like birthday present of 50 E, her big O for 50 E, her chewed gum for 5 E, which I enjoyed to chew. Repeat.

6) Adela 0100-0120 (100 E), "infamous" Cameron Diaz, but nice to you as far as you pay for extra. I requested her to give me only CIM in a room, which mission she successfully completed. No sex, no kiss, no nothing but BBBJ in the room. I was forced to make a promise to give her O in the next day's session, which means I pay 50 E for extra. Forced to repeat.

Left at 2 am.

YamaYama0519
05-22-16, 03:28
Arrived at noon.

1) Claudia 1400-1455 (100 E) excluding 5 min as tip: She said she was so exhausted yesterday that she could not come to work, so this is the first time for the past two days to see her in the club and grab her to a room. In a room kissing, caressing, 3-minute's DATY leading her to her first cum, 5-misute's missionary to her second cum, 2-minue's DATY to her third cum, and 5-minute's missionary to her forth cum were what we enjoyed restlessly for 25 minutes. She requested 5 min rest and 20 min massage on her, during which she almost fell asleep. We made a promise to meet around midnight then eat pizza. Must must repeat.  .

2) Mia 1820-1910 (100 E): long blonde, 160 cm, sharp-face pretty, A / be cup, 19 yo, Rom. 1 month at Oase after Italy. In a room, I started our session with my standard, kissing, caressing and DATY's. Almost no reaction on her body and breathing was observed at my first DATY with G-spot fingering. She halted my DATY by sitting up, asking me to change turns. She started cow-girl, then recommended to change to doggy, I denied, we compromised on missionary, which did not lead her to climax. I tried my second DATY without fingering, then she sat up saying she finished. "I did not recognize that you got finished" "But finished. I do not moan" "Did you get orgasm?" "No, I did not. I am too young to get O. I have no idea of what orgasm is, but finished" She appreciated my massage better than sex. Repeat to investigate how different "finished" and orgasm are.

3) Adela 2210-2310 (150 E): As I promised yesterday to give her big O's, we had a 60 min /150 E session including kiss and sucking. In a room, I kissed her lips and tits, caressed her, did my first DATY with G-spot fingering leading to her first O, first missionary to her second O, my second DATY with G-spot fingering leading to her third O, second missionary to her forth O ceaselessly for 25 min. After her four O's, I massaged her and she valued it at 10 E, saying I need study Thai massage too. After my massage on her front body, I did my third DATY with G-spot fingering leading to her fifth O, which she valued at 500 E, meaning she came to strongly to desire to sleep in this room until 4 am. Must must repeat.  .

4) Claudia 0015-0040 (100 E): We went to a room for 30 min session of 50 E with CIM for another 50 E. Claudia confirmed me over and over about CIM, saying I have to pay 100 E regardless of whether I cum or not, whether I cum in her mouth or not. I asked her to proceed the session in accordance to her standard procedure. She started it by BBBJ with hand-job, cow-girl, doggy, missionary, then second BBBJ. I made a big effort to finish in her mouth within 15 min and done. She sucked the last drop of my juice completely and took care of my dick with paper before she cleaned her mouth up, what a customer-oriented girl she is! After the session, we enjoyed a tasteful pizza at the restaurant. Must repeat.

Left at 2 am.

YamaYama0519
05-22-16, 03:30
Arrived at noon on Pfingstmontag.

1) Natalia 1410-1500 (100 E): long brunet, 175 cm, A-cup, slim, 22 yo, elongated face Rom, at Oase 1 month after Bucharest waitress, poor command of English. In a room, kissing, caressing, 20-minute's DATY with G-spot fingering, which brought her to a big smile showing her orgasm, BBBJ, cow-girl, 5-minute's rest, her professional massage on me, my massage on her were all we enjoyed. May not repeat.

2) Lisa 1620-1705 (100 E): semi-long dirty blonde, a little tanned, big drooping eyes, 163 cm, 22 yo, Rom hiding her saggy see-cup with a short T-shirt and Caesarean cut with a bath towel, 7 months at Oase. Kissing, caressing, 30-second's DATY, which she did not enjoy at all, my 15-minute's finger job on her pussy, which almost led her to O, CAT missionary, which led her to her final destination, and her right hand massage on me while she was "Whatsup"ing with the left hand were all in our room. May not repeat.

3) Sabina 1930-2010 (100 E): long black hair, 160 cm, sharp face, 20 yo, Rom looking like Moira at Sharks. She just arrived at Oase at 5 pm today directly from Bucharest, having experience working in Wien, which gives her confusion of time control at Oase. Can speak excellent German, but poor English. She got out of a room for "washing" immediately after we entered the room, absent for more than 5 min, and then returned. On the bed, we kissed, I caressed her, DATY'ed for 15 min, her probable O (I could not confirm in English), missionary for 3 min, doggy for 2 min, rest, my massage on her for 5 min, her erotic massage on my dick for 3 min. I do not know why she did not give me BBBJ. May not repeat.

4) Amila 2230-2325 (100 E): second time with her in this Oase tour. She refused my DATY. Her first order was my massage on her for long time, then missionary after short BBBJ, which I gave up due to my dick's condition. While pillow talk, I started finger-job on her pussy, then she replaced it with her hand, which brought her to her O. I was a kind of observer during her masturbation, just kissing and caressing her tits and tummy. She liked to threaten me by demanding 200 E for her birthday present, 100 E for special VIP room charge, any money for any purpose. Such a pussy cat. Repeat.

Left 1 am.

Member #4585
05-22-16, 08:52
Arrived at noon on Pfingstmontag.

4) Amila 2230-2325 (100 E): second time with her in this Oase tour. She refused my DATY. Her first order was my massage on her for long time, then missionary after short BBBJ, which I gave up due to my dick's condition. While pillow talk, I started finger-job on her pussy, then she replaced it with her hand, which brought her to her O. I was a kind of observer during her masturbation, just kissing and caressing her tits and tummy. She liked to threaten me by demanding 200 E for her birthday present, 100 E for special VIP room charge, any money for any purpose. Such a pussy cat. Repeat.Pfingstmontag is the second day of Pentecost celebrated on Monday or the day after Whitsunday: so this was 16 May.

So bad about Amila asking for extra cash for nonsense. I think she tries this on to see if she gets a result and she must do as she tries it on. This is something I sometimes observe at Oase so it is not limited to one girl. Your convenient and frank data compels me to think it is more wide spread. The girls will assess what they can get from a client and try it on. For them there is very little to lose.

As always, I thank you for the high level of your reports that gives useful and actionable information where one can make a decision as opposed to be left asking more questions.

My thanks to you.

Member #4585
05-22-16, 09:27
Very true. Having spent a few hundred euros on the ladies another 20 euros will not break the bank.It will if you are relying on that 20 euro to pay for the taxi to the train station to get back to Frankfurt.

Hessen Bub
05-22-16, 09:44
2) Antonia 1540-1640 (200 E) long black hair, tanned, 150 cm, 20 yo, saggy the-cup, pretty Rom, 1 month at Oase, usually sitting in the non-smoking lounge. We began 1-hour /100 E session but ended up with 1-hour /200 E one with two extras. She quoted pussy licking at 50 E and lips and tits kissing with her professional massage at another 50 E, over which we finally came to an agreement at the end of the session. I could not confirm her O during DATY because of her poor command of English. May not repeat.You paid 50€ extra for DATY / kissing her tits and another 50€ for a massage within the hour which was 100€? She ripped you off big time.

Why do you need language skills from her side to tell if she had an O or not?

HB.

YamaYama0519
05-22-16, 10:00
You paid 50 extra for DATY / kissing her tits and another 50 for a massage within the hour which was 100? She ripped you off big time.Why do you need language skills from her side to tell if she had an O or not?HB.Yes, HB, if I think it calmly, I may have been ripped off. As for the O, she said her pussy became sensitive, so I asked her if she got finished or not, but no response came. I thought therefore she did not know what "finished" meant.

Exodus8
05-22-16, 10:10
Thanks Yamax2 for the very informative reports.

Seems like there are alot of upselling at Oase which rmb last year and since then I've basically avoided it. Was thinking about visiting this place again but now that I read these reports.

I will reject the deal straight away if the girl ask for 50 e for kissing and / or DATY. Only deal I would consider is 1 h incl. Kissing but I've realized that it won't be any good from experience.

With infrequent visitors abroad that are willing to pay all the extras it will ruin the market.

Oase the real shark tank, LOL.

Pistons
05-22-16, 10:21
About a quarter to a third of the oase girls upsell in my experience and the standard Oase upsell is 'only kissing if 1 hour' which is not that bad. Other clubs have far worse upsell culture. Personally thats the only upsell technique I've had with my last 20ish Oase girls. And 5 of them did it iirc... But if you are nice to them, and discuss service before hand, then they might go further than agreed upon once in the room.

What comes off as strange to me is how some girls either lie about their names, or use the same name as someone else.

Now there is a new Tatiana from moscow in 'Russia' for example. Also blonde, but surely not the 'famous' Tatiana. And 2 different Natasha's. The silicone Natasha was german when she spoke to me by the way. And 2 Michelle's, though both of them are dual name girls, lol :p

YamaYama0519
05-22-16, 10:28
With infrequent visitors abroad that are willing to pay all the extras it will ruin the marketI didn't meat to ruin the FKK market by paying extras, believe me, but as a consequence it may. It is hard for me to negotiate "extra" price in a room, although it is easy in a lounge.

Member #4585
05-22-16, 10:48
Yes, HB, if I think it calmly, I may have been ripped off. As for the O, she said her pussy became sensitive, so I asked her if she got finished or not, but no response came. I thought therefore she did not know what "finished" meant.Hey, we overpay at times. Do not sweat it. I mean there is even a contributor to this forum called "pay for it".

I find with these girls and girls in general that when they do not answer then the answer is no. If they say something they do not want to "lie" so to speak even though these girls can be deceptive. She was being evasive in her answer by not answering.

YamaYama0519
05-22-16, 10:56
I find with these girls and girls in general that when they do not answer then the answer is no. If they say something they do not want to "lie" so to speak even though these girls can be deceptive. She was being evasive in her answer by not answering.Thank you for your comments on girls' propensity.

Hessen Bub
05-22-16, 10:57
100€ for DATY and a "professional" massage. That's not overpaying anymore, that is getting ripped off.

HB.

Exodus8
05-22-16, 11:00
I didn't meat to ruin the FKK market by paying extras, believe me, but as a consequence it may. It is hard for me to negotiate "extra" price in a room, although it is easy in a lounge.Yeah I guess in the heat of the moment its difficult to use the bigger head, LOL.

No wonder all the girls have newbies and / or infrequent visitors as their main targets and avoid regulars that only do 50 e room and wants everything included, hehe.

PChew
05-22-16, 11:00
Thanks for the report. Was it dark-haired Anna that you were with?Yes dark-haired Anna. Day time girl, non-smoker. Usually sits above the Jacuzzi. Tried a soft upsell of 3 somes with her blonde friend which I declined and she took it fine. No upsell in room. Good kisser and a sweet girl.

Dutedrac
05-22-16, 16:11
100 for DATY and a "professional" massage. That's not overpaying anymore, that is getting ripped off.

HB.If you read Yama report than you understand he does not mind at all being overcharged and / or ripped off, like too many tourist visitors unfortunately. But we are possibly not considering the current rates for the O's at Oase, if they are now like 50 the regular O's and 100 for the big O's than the bills are quite fair.

PussyLiccker
05-22-16, 21:27
What comes off as strange to me is how some girls either lie about their names, or use the same name as someone else.

Now there is a new Tatiana from moscow in 'Russia' for example. Also blonde, but surely not the 'famous' Tatiana. And 2 different Natasha's. The silicone Natasha was german when she spoke to me by the way. And 2 Michelle's, though both of them are dual name girls, lol :pThis happened on a visit. Obviously, she's aware of the Russian Tatiana's reputation. Probably girls are aware of many guys asking for her.

Exodus8
05-22-16, 21:44
This happened on a visit. Obviously, she's aware of the Russian Tatiana's reputation. Probably girls are aware of many guys asking for her.So in addition to upselling we have to deal with "fakes".

Its getting a little complicated as people who doesn't know how the real one looks like got to check for authenticity, LOL.

i did ask for Elizabeth one time n the girl said she didnt know who that was.

PussyLiccker
05-22-16, 21:49
So in addition to upselling we have to deal with "fakes".

Its getting a little complicated as people who doesn't know how the real one looks like got to check for authenticity, LOL.The problem is the price is the same as knock-offs (cheap knock-off handbags as an analogy), and maybe more. LOL.

If you go around looking for this girl, you will find her, just not the right one. LOL.

Another issue is that multiple names, purposed or not, can have effects on how the reports on the girls are mixed as we have seen that occur in the past. I recall seeing string of reports about a name of a girl, and it was so mixed, and it was realized there were two girls with the same name. It can happen.

Exodus8
05-22-16, 22:01
The problem is the price is the same as knock-offs (cheap knock-off handbags as an analogy), and maybe more. LOL.

If you go around looking for this girl, you will find her, just not the right one. LOL.

Another issue is that multiple names, purposed or not, can have effects on how the reports on the girls are mixed as we have seen that occur in the past. I recall seeing string of reports about a name of a girl, and it was so mixed, and it was realized there were two girls with the same name. It can happen.Exactly I want value for my money, LOL. Sometimes if I like the looks of a girl and I rmb to have read good things about her I will shorten my due diligence.

This is certainly easier at sharks as the girls have unique names but ofc they can always claim to be someone else to newbies.

Actually I'm looking forward to my next visit at Oase as I see this as training to become a jedi master, LOL.

Sirioja
05-22-16, 22:39
About a quarter to a third of the oase girls upsell in my experience and the standard Oase upsell is 'only kissing if 1 hour'

Now there is a new Tatiana from moscow in 'Russia' for example. Also blonde, but surely not the 'famous' Tatiana. And 2 different Natasha's. The silicone Natasha was german when she spoke to me by the way. And 2 Michelle's, though both of them are dual name girls, lol :pTatiana. Ru on end of 2015 and also at Oase on end of January, is about 1,60 without heels, B cup, blond hair to shoulders, not exceptional face but always smiling, red lipstick, beautiful white teeth, white skin, no tattoo, no piercing. Exceptional GF kissing for hours, but I didn't like her Christmas present, so didn't return. My best Oase girl, even before the exceptional Ina. Lat or my most regular at Oase, with about 10 rooms, Maria platinum, on June and July 2014. Casting was exceptional for look, on July 2014, with Ina, Maria, Maya, small brunette Laura, small brunette Carla big tits, blond, white skin, curvy Roxana, Suginella, top model brunette Emmanuela ex World.

PussyLiccker
05-22-16, 22:58
Oase seems to the prime for rite of passage for the young Padawan. Or perhaps just a battle ground to learn the way of the fuck force. Or perhaps just fucked force. LOL.

You will have to find that real Prada bag. In due process, there maybe knock-offs. If the force is strong, maybe come out being able to distinguish them. Hehe.

Craiova
05-23-16, 03:17
Another issue is that multiple names, purposed or not,100% sure deliberately, same at World in both cases done by club.

And outside room behavior of the Oase girls for me since two years the worst of all Hessen FKK clubs. So they can do what they want with phone, with lingerie, with create fake names, with insult friendly guys and so on. Oase really miss ex drill sergeant Gaby.

PussyLiccker
05-23-16, 03:33
Why done deliberately? I understand what you mean by Gaby days. If guys are thinking staff is rude appearing. Oh man yall haven't seen nothing if never experienced Gaby, the drill sergeant. She'd give you that annoyed look as you pay her like, give me the money and get lost. Hehe.

Craiova
05-23-16, 03:49
So in addition to upselling we have to deal with "fakes".
.So we are in Germany and everything has rules and ofc no one get screwed by nobody. LOL.

But reality our lovely club girls get cheatted many times every day.

Taxis charge in average between 30 and 100% more to our club girls. I know for sure I make a lot of escort days with club girls in hotels and I know from where the girls come and quite often I get upset bc my girl comes 15 minutes later bc taxi upsells with the big Frankfurt taxi sightseeing tour.

When they rent an apartement they pay in average at least 50% more than germans.

And really worth is when they need medical treatment in Germany ofc they don't have health insurence for Germany. So they pay cash usually even without getting a receipt. And they get cheatted by most hospitals or most doctors by threetimes more than even a german first class private health insurance would pay. Standard price for instance for 5 minutes check and give the girl a prescription for some antibiotic is 200 euro. And when they buy than the antibiotic at a pharmacy they quite often also get cheatted again. And so on.

Craiova
05-23-16, 04:01
Why done deliberately?.Please come on this is obvious why?, isn't it?

Syzygies
05-23-16, 10:03
As for the O, she said her pussy became sensitive, so I asked her if she got finished or not, but no response came. I thought therefore she did not know what "finished" meant.Finished is a specifically English Euphemism and therefore dangerous.

Not something you should be asking anyway, and girls don't need to announce it either. I take no notice of what a girl says unless she has a history of 100% believability. Treat all dialog as just stories, perhaps true, if there is no possible purpose to make it up. Don't ask difficult questions, is my rule. Let her say what she wants to say of her own accord, and is comfortable about. Hopefully get less "stories" that way.

Only the girl really knows what happened to her. What happened and what she says could be two different things, with some girls being too shy to be truthful. So don't even ask, tends to be my approach. I do ask what she wants/likes beforehand sometimes, but usually just go for it and gauge the reaction myself.

I will study your girl data with interest.

Sometimes with DATY I just keep going until she indicates to stop or I have had quite enough. Probably I have not gone more than 30 mins, but certainly some long ones have happened on occasion. Some girls could demonstrate a gradual build up spread over quite a significant time. I once had a GF who like it to go nearly 25 mins, and another GF wanted only 5 mins max. Girls vary a lot, even if not working girls.

Exodus8
05-23-16, 10:19
Some girls say the had an O and I kinda question that saying "really 😋.

Idk perhaps some girls did cum bc I worked hard but we all know how good some girls are at faking.

Sometimes I get bored and want to give up but doesn't want my effort go to waste so I keep on going.

YamaYama0519
05-23-16, 10:44
Girls vary a lot, even if not working girls.Yes, sir. EPID, "Every Person Is Different".

YamaYama0519
05-23-16, 10:52
Some girls say the had an O and I kinda question that saying "really?"Reality is better than being fake.

Exodus8
05-23-16, 10:56
Reality is better than being fake.Yes but how to distinguish? Guess girls faking it without us knowing will make us happier, LOL.

YamaYama0519
05-23-16, 11:05
Yes but how to distinguish? Yeah, cannot tell, LOL.

Jim57
05-23-16, 13:35
Girls vary a lot, even if not working girls.As do us men! I certainly don't get off on some of the stuff I read about here that turns other guys on.

Syzygies
05-23-16, 14:20
As do us men! I certainly don't get off on some of the stuff I read about here that turns other guys on.The forum is supposed to give good info or intel, not to get you off. The girls are for that purpose.

At times the useful intel is really lacking, which is a shame. Instead we get great discussions that multiple girls should not be given the same name. Who is the real Elizabeth or Natasha? Does Elizabeth (Hun) really come from there, is she really from Slovakia? I don't give a shit as long as she still gives me a good session like last time. We had 6 Marias in the past maybe. Who cares? Adds to the fun.

Facts are good. Which girl doesn't kiss (most customers)? Which girl upsells all the time? I am not experienced with upsell that much, taking 1 hour sessions, unless girl is really poor. When are the top girls showing up or have they been unsighted for some time? What is line up like at different times of day? What sort of BJ does she give? Does a forum poster attempt to give info useful to some readers (maybe not all) or just waffle?

I like Yama Yama's posts because it contains good data. There might be flowery bits that don't do anything for me, but that is just part of style. The good data can be got. If I meet the same girl, and she happens to appeal to me, I can consider his comments, if I am borderline undecided. If a girl is really hot, I will do her regardless of what others think, most likely. If she doesn't appeal at all, I again won't take any notice of recommendations. It is the borderline girls where I like to get information.

Jim57
05-23-16, 16:16
The forum is supposed to give good info or intel, not to get you off. The girls are for that purpose.

You misunderstand my point. I wasn't saying I don't get off on what guys say. If I want stuff on the internet to do that its easily found! I was agreeing with your point about girls being different & saying we are the same and that the descriptions some guys give of girls and what they've done with them demonstrates that I like different body types & service performances than many others.

Pistons
05-24-16, 06:19
Some girls say the had an O and I kinda question that saying "really .

Idk perhaps some girls did cum bc I worked hard but we all know how good some girls are at faking.

Sometimes I get bored and want to give up but doesn't want my effort go to waste so I keep on going.Well, the best indicator is if you make the girl say 'You better not stop! Fuck me harder' followed by her looking at you in the mirror. Happens from time to time, and you know that means good chemistry. Goes to say I prefer rooms with mirrors too! Or when you hit their g spot and she breathes faster...

If you cannot tell, then they didnt come. When they O, you know :)

Not going to name names of girls now because of YMMV.

At times the useful intel is really lacking, which is a shame. Instead we get great discussions that multiple girls should not be given the same name. Who is the real Elizabeth or Natasha? Does Elizabeth (Hun) really come from there, is she really from Slovakia? I don't give a shit as long as she still gives me a good session like last time. We had 6 Marias in the past maybe. Who cares? Adds to the fun.

Well, I met who I think was the original natasha 2 or 3 years ago. Blonde 1.60 girl from russia, but ethnic ukrainian. Only working 2-3 days a month at the time I met her, and only saturdays. Extremely cute girl, and one of my atf at any mongering destination. Since then I've bumped into 3 other Natasha's at Oase... go figure... she had a different job at the time in frankfurt, so she had made fkking into a part time work bonus. Perhaps she was more active prior to this...

And Elizabeth is hungarian if I should believe second hand info from another girl...

Exodus8
05-24-16, 06:57
Well, the best indicator is if you make the girl say 'You better not stop! Fuck me harder' followed by her looking at you in the mirror. Happens from time to time, and you know that means good chemistry. Goes to say I prefer rooms with mirrors too! Or when you hit their g spot and she breathes faster...

If you cannot tell, then they didnt come. When they O, you know :)

Not going to name names of girls now because of YMMV.

Now you have revealed yr secret to the girls so from now on you will get a lot of O, LOL.

I don't care about rooms too much but I guess the girl doesn't detest me when they initiate mirror room.

Syzygies
05-24-16, 08:37
And Elizabeth is hungarian if I should believe second hand info from another girl...Only a Hungarian girl would really known if another girl was Hungarian. A former Sylvia (Hun) told me that Judith was the only other "Hungarian" that she could find that could speak Hungarian, at the time, despite several girls supposedly being Hungarian. Plenty of Hungarian girls may not be really. That maybe before arrival of Elizabeth. Anyway, I don't really care what girls use as their nominated Country. It matters little to me. Plenty of girls change their nationality for unknown reasons. They get caught out when they cannot speak the language. I can usually only catch out girls claiming to come from Thailand, Philippines, Viet-Nam, Korea, Japan, etc. As am able to make at least basic phrases in those languages.

Some Thai girls that lived in Germany most of their lives have rather weak Thai language skills, but must at least understand something basic. E. g. Patee has weak Thai where Kim and May were fluent. Little Alexa had no Thai language whatsoever so her claim to be half Romanian and half Thai is most unlikely.

Mr Ho
05-25-16, 07:36
Only a Hungarian girl would really known if another girl was Hungarian. A former Sylvia (Hun) told me that Judith was the only other "Hungarian" that she could find that could speak Hungarian, at the time, despite several girls supposedly being Hungarian. Plenty of Hungarian girls may not be really. That maybe before arrival of Elizabeth. Anyway, I don't really care what girls use as their nominated Country. It matters little to me. Plenty of girls change their nationality for unknown reasons. They get caught out when they cannot speak the language. I can usually only catch out girls claiming to come from Thailand, Philippines, Viet-Nam, Korea, Japan, etc. As am able to make at least basic phrases in those languages.

Some Thai girls that lived in Germany most of their lives have rather weak Thai language skills, but must at least understand something basic. E. g. Patee has weak Thai where Kim and May were fluent. Little Alexa had no Thai language whatsoever so her claim to be half Romanian and half Thai is most unlikely.Elizabeth looks like Romanian with her rather tanned skin.

GlobalPunter
05-25-16, 15:50
Any info on Emma " Dirty Blonde, Silicone Tits " on my last trip she tried to up-sell me for €100 for 30 minutes but I passed on the offer.

Has any one tried or taken her to the room? What's her service like?

Pistons
05-25-16, 18:44
Any info on Emma " Dirty Blonde, Silicone Tits " on my last trip she tried to up-sell me for 100 for 30 minutes but I passed on the offer.

Has any one tried or taken her to the room? What's her service like?Went to the room with her. All I want to say is, 'What an ass!' Its an 11, LOL! She claims its natural. I am unsure about that. Or she has some freaky nice genes down there. Don't know if I would have called her a blonde though. More brunette don't you think?

I think she's a bit of a ymmv girl... tits are new. Just 2-3 months old, so be gentle...

GlobalPunter
05-25-16, 21:27
Went to the room with her. All I want to say is, 'What an ass!' Its an 11, LOL! She claims its natural. I am unsure about that. Or she has some freaky nice genes down there. Don't know if I would have called her a blonde though. More brunette don't you think?

I think she's a bit of a ymmv girl... tits are new. Just 2-3 months old, so be gentle...Hmmm, sounds nice that's on the list for my next visit.

Fichetta
05-25-16, 22:18
After a few years I not coming back to Oase, Saturday I had the opportunity to spend a full day. For some years, for various reasons, I preferred to go to GoldenTime Brüggen and even the last few times (about a year ago) I always found a consistent quality of the girls performance.

Saturday Oase instead was an absolute disappointment. At 21.00 I escaped after the second bad girl who really made me lose patience.

From what I've now seen the Oase are now full of money-machine who do not think absolutely to customer satisfaction but only to sell you option.

Last time also with the basic time (30 min, 50 eu) many girl include DATY and Licking pussy for example.

But now it seems that everything is an option.

With the second and last girl I spent more time to reject his proposals than the real time of performance which in itself was a total disaster.

The girls are very insistent.

Upon leaving, the girl at the desk asked me if it was all right but I've honestly answered that girls are not like they used to, they are too hasty and not relax you proposing insistently option that, one time, were part of a basic service.

At Oase things are now sadly changed. I want to go to FKK to get something more and now is all very stressful and I refuse to pay to return home disappointed.

I do not know if the girls have this attitude not only with regular customers but if they continue so the place will be empty and will lose its prestige that have now.

Is not important make place bigger and more beauty while the performance of the girls become so bad.

I hope things have not changed at GoldenTime.

I am not sure to give Oase another chance. Until Saturday was definitely on top of my best FKK and a fixed idea to come back every time.

Maybe I'll write a complaint email directly to dell'Oase direction.

Syzygies
05-26-16, 08:51
Saturday Oase instead was an absolute disappointment. At 21.00 I escaped after the second bad girl who really made me lose patience.
Can you name any of the girls tried?

My approach is to largely take girls I know very well and can trust, or to study girls for a very long time before pulling the trigger. Random selection is getting rather dangerous as you point out. I have been known to pull the trigger almost immediately for stunning girls (but its a gamble).

I was still not paying for extras except for CIM occasionally, however I usually take the hour. So upsell is easier to avoid for regulars or long session customers. Oase has been a high upsell club for many years in my opinion. I have tended to avoid girls doing any more than the most very polite upsell for years.

I will see for myself soon, if girls have gone downhill or not.

Beatrice used to annoy though, always saying how much she loved CIM (dumb shit). Now in Sharks but I am sure she did not change. Quite a few girls went to Sharks. Not sure that is improvement for Sharks or not.

Mr Ho
05-26-16, 09:47
After a few years I not coming back to Oase, Saturday I had the opportunity to spend a full day. For some years, for various reasons, I preferred to go to GoldenTime Brggen and even the last few times (about a year ago) I always found a consistent quality of the girls performance.

From what I've now seen the Oase are now full of money-machine who do not think absolutely to customer satisfaction but only to sell you option.

Last time also with the basic time (30 min, 50 eu) many girl include DATY and Licking pussy for example.

With the second and last girl I spent more time to reject his proposals than the real time of performance which in itself was a total disaster.

The girls are very insistent..Haha Oase began to sound like FKK Palace LOL.

At palace, all are options LOL.

Pistons
05-26-16, 09:51
Beatrice used to annoy though, always saying how much she loved CIM (dumb shit). Now in Sharks but I am sure she did not change. Quite a few girls went to Sharks. Not sure that is improvement for Sharks or not.Perhaps they went there because Sharks had a better reputation? . In the end its, all a girl per girl question. Not so much a club question although some girls who start in the wrong club, or in the wrong group of friends can get affected badly.

Hessen Bub
05-26-16, 10:07
After a few years I not coming back to Oase, Saturday I had the opportunity

I am not sure to give Oase another chance. Until Saturday was definitely on top of my best FKK and a fixed idea to come back every time.

Maybe I'll write a complaint email directly to dell'Oase direction.GT also has changed. Don't be disappointed. Talking to the wall be have the same effect as a complaint mail to Oase. Save the bandwidth.

HB.

Syzygies
05-26-16, 10:48
Perhaps they went there because Sharks had a better reputation? . In the end its, all a girl per girl question. Not so much a club question although some girls who start in the wrong club, or in the wrong group of friends can get affected badly.I think that a big attraction to Sharks is the less strict rules. Like being able to show up to work any time they feel like it. However Sharks turnover always seemed high, due to competition and so tough for new girls to do well. Even pretty girls can be not busy. The best reputation longer term girls can be busy though.

I don't complain about anything much re clubs or girls. Doesn't do any good and can just alienate. Just adapt to problems or find other clubs if problem is too big, e.g, I can't use a room if it is too hot. Not a big issue at Oase.

Sirioja
05-26-16, 12:45
GT also has changed. Don't be disappointed. Talking to the wall be have the same effect as a complaint mail to Oase. Save the bandwidth.

HB.For sure, GT is not anymore what it was in 2013 for casting, but staff is good. With German girls gang nearly destroyed, except 2 or 3, maybe GT can have a revival.

Oase or World which were the biggest FRA clubs in 2014, Sharks was behind, are falling because of bad management. Once again, shame on Oase for not giving free foods to girls who pay more than 100 to enter to work and can eat only once for 10 hours working. Maybe they are afraid girls become too fat? Besides, at war, I would have ordered to kill the cooker because of his dogs meat. Our dogs would have thought: You don't like us to give us to eat such meat? Many Oase girls left, some to Sharks, some to Mainhattan.

About the Nobel award World management asking girls to work 5 days per week and 12 hours per day, with their hells friends who make problems to some girls, many girls left and Madi is right, not to agree to pay 5 entry per week to get slow business on week days and getting tired without making money, better to stay at home and play with little boys. World get more money from girls entry than from guys. So, in 2016, Sharks is far higher than World and Oase for casting and attendance. Even not the land of Nobel awards, for WGs or clubs managers, cleverness help a little to get business, beautiful ass or beautiful place are not enough, quality is also important.

GlobalPunter
05-26-16, 14:57
After a few years I not coming back to Oase, Saturday I had the opportunity to spend a full day. For some years, for various reasons, I preferred to go to GoldenTime Brggen and even the last few times (about a year ago) I always found a consistent quality of the girls performance.

With the second and last girl I spent more time to reject his proposals than the real time of performance which in itself was a total disaster..I concur as indicated earlier, most girls are now more interested in money & upselling. On several occasions I was offered a two girl session for €100 or €100 for 30 minutes. Even with two girls in the room the whole session is spend by girls trying to upsell as oppose to relaxing you. The girls should concentrate more on giving the client a good time as it will lead to repeat business.

As advised by Sirioja with a bit of patience you will pick the right girl, but doesn't work some time as on two occasions I left after sessioning with only one girl. I will be back again in July as the weather will be good & I love the garden at this club.

Montecristo
05-26-16, 15:03
In almost all my reports on ISG I avoided to be negative, but my trip to Oase last month was truly a disapointment.

More than service I go in search of looks, last time I was there in 2013 things were much better.

I was there in a Friday and in a Saturday, despite the fact I had 3 satisfactory sessions with three Romanian girls, age 21 and 22, their names were Ilinka, Aida and the other one was Ilinka friend with a very good silicone job. All were nice, but disapointed for the 30 minutes sessions, the one I don't remeber the name told me politely, that in a 30 minute session, there wouldn't be kissing or girlfriend environment, and I recognize that might be a turn-off for most of people, but it was ok for me. I would be grateful if someone could also make a comment on these 3 girls, there weren't too many youngsters there so, it might be easy to identify them and at the time I didn't find reports on past ISG reports.

My biggest complain was the overall LU, much less girls than 2013, a lot of ugly girls that should be barred from entering the club for the visual pollution they make, I know everybody has different tastes, but I think many will agree with me that some of these girls could not belong to this club.

Girls were also much less nude than 2013, perhaps half of them used permanently a towel that sometimes they took of, but they were, much, much more clothed than in past.

In conclusion, I had my sessions, can't complain on them essentially because my expectaions were low, but long hours at the club looking to average-low looking girls was sad, and I wonder if we all could return to 3-4 years ago, or if this FKK scene is really going downhill.

One last thing, I found a blonde girl with whom I had a session in 2013 was there dressed, perhaps working now in the nails department?

Craiova
05-26-16, 15:10
One last thing, I found a blonde girl with whom I had a session in 2013 was there dressed, perhaps working now in the nails department?That's polish Lila / Isabella. Yes she works now in the beauty shop at Oase. A big loss for Oase. Isabella was a top performer at Oase.

TankTank123
05-26-16, 16:11
That's polish Lila / Isabella. Yes she works now in the beauty shop at Oase. A big loss for Oase. Isabella was a top performer at Oase.Yes, a big loss. Also, all my past Polish Oase favourites have now stopped work. For example, Alicia is now at reception. One Romanian girl told me that many girls find Isabella's manicuring skills highly lacking. Maybe she might have to get back to her previous work.

Craiova
05-26-16, 16:35
Yes, a big loss. Also, all my past Polish Oase favourites have now stopped work. For example, Alicia is now at reception.Alicia is exactly my type too so many years ago maybe 2007 I had a short casting with her but she said she don't DFK therefore I've never sessioned with her. Have you get DFK from her and similar top class service like from Isabella?

Next to Isabella my polish favs at Oase were Lily (2010/11) the one with perfect German from Dusseldorf and Dagmara and Olivia (2008/09).

Pistons
05-26-16, 18:06
Perhaps the 2013 LU was ok at Oase. It was mediocre when I was there in 2013... The 2014 casting was horrible though and made me become a Palace frequenter for a year and a half in disgust at the poor oase LU. But that was also when they introduced the food policy. Lots of girls left due to that. Now the casting in looks is much better in my opinnion. However I agree that the use of towels is rediculously high. If a towel is supposed to be the norm at the club, why not use a sexy bikini instead? And why have a rule that tells them they are not allowed to hide their pussy except for dessuse day when allowing an ugly towel to be wrapped around them down there 24 hours 7 days a week? It all becomes a joke with that rule. LOL.

Craiova
05-26-16, 18:52
But that was also when they introduced the food policy. Lots of girls left due to that. It all becomes a joke with that rule. Most girls I know haven't left Oase due to food policy. AFAIK most girls left bc didn't make enough money because with beginning in 2012 more and more many years Oase regular guys have changed to the other Frankfurt clubs.

Oase was for many years till 2012 my number 1 club. But since this time Oase get almost every year more worse. And I give on food nothing bc this was always how our French poet call it dog food only crap. Also on cleanness, roman statues, football fields, ping pong and so on I give a shit.

Only one thing is really important for me and that are the girls. How many, how they look, how they behave in general and how they perform in room. And on this Oase gets for me every year more worse. In 2014 there were some beauties for me there and I was again quite often there and had some favs. But all of them left in spring 2015 and since then I haven't had a new fav there. Last times line up was always poor for me and what bothers me really is the outside room behavior of the new Oase girls. Some of them only NoGo.

And rules? Which rules? That is excactly the point the Oase girls don't have any rules now and with this I mean more than towels around body all the time.

Only average room performance is more or less on same level like at Sharks and Mainhattan.

JamesBrok
05-26-16, 19:17
Hello guys,

I read everything here and can't say I haven't felt the same last visit on March.

My first time in Oase was 3 year ago, and kept visit there every few months.

Many of the girls I remembered left, a few over the age of 40. Disaster!

I'm planing to visit Frankfurt again in the middle of July and don't know how are the rest of the clubs.

Is Oase the best choice or should I try Shark, Palace or World?

I will appreciate every help. Lineup, how many girls in every club, extras (prices I guess the same).

Thanks!

PussyLiccker
05-26-16, 20:37
+1, 2012 was good year.

Sirioja
05-26-16, 21:29
Summer 2014 , June and July, was high level for look at Oase, with full naked girls at this time. Same at World in June. Sharks couldn't compete at this time. Times change.

Syzygies
05-26-16, 21:56
I concur as indicated earlier, most girls are now more interested in money & upselling. On several occasions I was offered a two girl session for 100 or 100 for 30 minutes. Even with two girls in the room the whole session is spend by girls trying to upsell as oppose to relaxing you. The girls should concentrate more on giving the client a good time as it will lead to repeat business.

As advised by Sirioja with a bit of patience you will pick the right girl, but doesn't work some time as on two occasions I left after sessioning with only one girl. I will be back again in July as the weather will be good & I love the garden at this club.Golden rule, don't fall for the two girls game, unless yoy know both the girls and what you are doing. I never ever took 2 girls at Oase. It is not worthwhile.

Pistons
05-26-16, 21:57
Craiova: That is some fancy quoting technique you have there. Not what I said at all. LOL.

Syz: The golden rule everywhere in every country is: Never ever take 2 girls at the same time. Even if it is for free. Lol

Syzygies
05-26-16, 22:06
Perhaps the 2013 LU was ok at Oase. It was mediocre when I was there in 2013... The 2014 casting was horrible though and made me become a Palace frequenter for a year and a half in disgust at the poor oase LU. But that was also when they introduced the food policy. Lots of girls left due to that. Now the casting in looks is much better in my opinnion. However I agree that the use of towels is rediculously high. If a towel is supposed to be the norm at the club, why not use a sexy bikini instead? And why have a rule that tells them they are not allowed to hide their pussy except for dessuse day when allowing an ugly towel to be wrapped around them down there 24 hours 7 days a week? It all becomes a joke with that rule. LOL.I don't agree. I had a good time in Oase in 2014 after World declined badly and most of my favourites left and early 2015 was quite okay For me as well with Oase still great in summer of 2015. Sharks has been always on the improve though.

Its not about the club. Purely the girls there that you particularly like and how many pretty ones are there.

If the great girls leave, end of story.

If girl is wrapped in a towel or wears a boob tube all the time, and I don't know her body, I simply don't book her. One day I was shocked to actually see Marias tits. Nothing wrong with them. Shocked because they were bare.

Syzygies
05-26-16, 22:12
Craiova: That is some fancy quoting technique you have there. Not what I said at all. LOL.

Syz: The golden rule everywhere in every country is: Never ever take 2 girls at the same time. Even if it is for free. LolI have taken two girls and even three girl's that I knew well in another country and had a fabulous time. Lesbian stuff included for no extra charge. Would have liked them all to stay the whole night.

Just not at an FKK. Not at a place where upsell exists. You take girls that really like to do each other and do co operative sex. I have done threesomes many times successfully overseas. Getting a bit past it now.

Pistons
05-26-16, 22:13
Its not about the club. Purely the girls there that you particularly like and how many pretty ones are there.

If the great girls leave, end of story.QTF. In 2014 I was at Oase 4 times. 2 of them went with just 1 session and I found myself chatting with random guys outside regarding how bad the selection was. Then I met Natasha one night and I was optimistic. But she was never to be found again for me at least. Sadface.

Now in 2016 I have about 10 girls I would go with... and most of them seem to be full timers.

Syzygies
05-26-16, 22:23
QTF. In 2014 I was at Oase 4 times. 2 of them went with just 1 session and I found myself chatting with random guys outside regarding how bad the selection was. Then I met Natasha one night and I was optimistic. But she was never to be found again for me at least. Sadface.

Now in 2016 I have about 10 girls I would go with... and most of them seem to be full timers.I was probably in Oase 20 times in 2014 or more. Found quite a few good regulars for me as I reported at the time.

If its great now, excellent. I will see.Who are the prettiest girls? Are they new or been there over a year?

Pistons
05-27-16, 01:07
.Who are the prettiest girls? Are they new or been there over a year?Some of the prettiest ATM is: emma (new?), chayenne(1 yr), denise(1 yr), adelle(1 or 2 yr), may(6 months), sandy (not tried), zsanett, vera(few months), cora (2 yr), german natasha (not tried) and a few others I can't recall the names of.

But the name scapegoating going on at the moment makes it hard for you to find these girls... lol a few of them are terrible at telling fake names. Hehe

About half is new since less than a year...

Nuupter
05-27-16, 01:18
I was there today on Thursday at 4 and stayed till 1 am. What I noticed was about 80% of them are new faces and was glad to meet a few girls that still remember me from a year ago. So I wonder where did Carla the girl with short blonde hair or "the tits"went if anyone can tell me. Also I don't see Irina, Alice there. But I liked a few new girls like Gabriela, Natasha who has been there for years, and Sammy she said she is the only Italian in Oase. Lastly I dunno if Elizabeth is working that day but if she is I still could not figure out how she looks. My guesses came up with the meetings with Vicki and another blonde girl which I forgot her name. If anyone could answer my question it would be helpful as I want to meet Carla with nice ass and boobs again. Is she in palace now with dark hair?

Pistons
05-27-16, 05:50
Saw blonde slim Carla at Oase a few months ago, but not on my last 2 visits. She will be missed if she is gone. But hopefully just on a vacation.

Not quite sure who Elizabeth is as I usually have short term memory with names, but if I am right, she is a little extra tanned skinned hungarian brunette. More pretty than cute, but with a nice figure. Maybe looks slightly latino some might say. Very friendly and accomodating and a nice chat. Or perhaps thats another girl?

Hessen Bub
05-27-16, 07:31
So I wonder where did Carla the girl with short blonde hair or "the tits"went if anyone can tell me.

If anyone could answer my question it would be helpful as I want to meet Carla with nice ass and boobs again. Is she in palace now with dark hair?Carla (formerly World, Globe, Oase) is at Palace. Still dark blonde, no black hair.

HB.

Syzygies
05-27-16, 08:14
Saw blonde slim Carla at Oase a few months ago, but not on my last 2 visits. She will be missed if she is gone. But hopefully just on a vacation.

Not quite sure who Elizabeth is as I usually have short term memory with names, but if I am right, she is a little extra tanned skinned hungarian brunette. More pretty than cute, but with a nice figure. Maybe looks slightly latino some might say. Very friendly and accomodating and a nice chat. Or perhaps thats another girl?Tanned Elizabeth is Czech with tit job. White skin Elizabeth is from Hungary / Slovakia big naturals. I have taken both of them more than once for an hour. Both were at Oase long time. Tanned Elizabeth arrived first maybe 2012. Natural at that time.

Both have plenty of regular customers.

Syzygies
05-27-16, 08:26
Some of the prettiest ATM is: emma (new?), chayenne(1 yr), denise(1 yr), adelle(1 or 2 yr), may(6 months), sandy (not tried), zsanett, vera(few months), cora (2 yr), german natasha (not tried) and a few others I can't recall the names of.

But the name scapegoating going on at the moment makes it hard for you to find these girls... lol a few of them are terrible at telling fake names. Hehe

About half is new since less than a year...Thanks. I will know the ones of more than 6 months. Your list gives me an idea of what you mean by pretty. I always meant to try Chayenne but did not yet.

I just find the pretty girls. That part is easy. I have been dealing with fake or crazy names for years and girls with many names.

My only period away from Oase was late 2013 and early 2014 when I was preferring World and Sharks. World then got boring so returned to Oase.

TankTank123
05-27-16, 10:45
I always meant to try Chayenne but did not yet.Cheyenne/Michelle has a pussy piercing. Since you are into DATY, you might need to take into consideration whether that is a plus or minus for you. I found it distracting, but others might like it. Fascinating girl to talk to - as opinionated as squeezebox.

Jim57
05-27-16, 12:04
Cheyenne/Michelle has a pussy piercing. Since you are into DATY, you might need to take into consideration whether that is a plus or minus for you. I found it distracting, but others might like it. Fascinating girl to talk to - as opinionated as squeezebox.I had a great session with her back in December. She told me her name was Michelle. Does she go by two names?

Nuupter
05-27-16, 12:27
Do anyone know where is Alice (Rom), voluptuous see implants, brown hair over shoulders and pretty? She was in Oase last May.

TankTank123
05-27-16, 13:16
I had a great session with her back in December. She told me her name was Michelle. Does she go by two names?Yes. I was puzzled too at first because last year she told me her name was Michelle, and that was what I reported in a post in this forum; whereas others in this forum mentioned a girl called Cheyenne with exactly the same physical description, claimed heritage, and language ability.

I had a session with her earlier this year, and she confirmed that one was her club name and the other her real name; and she decides which to use depending on the customer. As the 2 of us were told Michelle, I wonder what she perceived we have in common!

The session this year was much better than last year as I was psychologically prepared for the feel of the pussy piercing this time around.

Juicy is back at work, by the way, but Laura gone.

Pistons
05-27-16, 14:13
Laura gone.Thats ashame. She would have made that list syz asked for too. Or do you know if she will return?

Jim57
05-27-16, 14:17
Yes. I was puzzled too at first because last year she told me her name was Michelle, and that was what I reported in a post in this forum; whereas others in this forum mentioned a girl called Cheyenne with exactly the same physical description, claimed heritage, and language ability.

I had a session with her earlier this year, and she confirmed that one was her club name and the other her real name; and she decides which to use depending on the customer. As the 2 of us were told Michelle, I wonder what she perceived we have in common!

The session this year was much better than last year as I was psychologically prepared for the feel of the pussy piercing this time around.

Juicy is back at work, by the way, but Laura gone.Interesting. I'd welcome the opportunity of quizzing her a bit on more on this and many other subjects! I recall being a bit concerned when I first saw the pussy piercing in the room. It wasn't an issue though. I encountered a tongue with a piercing recently which concerned me even more. Again it wasn't an issue.

I hope Juicy had a good holiday. It was well earned!

I'm in Frankfurt next Wednesday & Thursday. I'm going to Mainhattan on Thursday as I've a really special girl I want to see there and I don't want to go on Wednesday as it's dessous day there. Thursday I've got a really hard decision to make. Oase, World, Sharks. Good reports of the LU in all three recently. Lots of girls I've been with & would be happy to repeat, plus many new girls. If only I had more time, energy & budget!

TankTank123
05-27-16, 15:28
Thats ashame. She would have made that list syz asked for too. Or do you know if she will return?Just for a holiday in Romania. Should be back when her money runs out!

Pistons
05-27-16, 15:36
Just for a holiday in Romania. Should be back when her money runs out!Heh, well same goes for Andrea too then. If that's how it works.

TankTank123
05-27-16, 15:44
She would have made that list syz asked for too.No point putting Laura's name on your list for Syzy. He wrote quite a few times previously that she provided him restricted service before. :)

Pistons
05-27-16, 15:50
No point putting Laura's name on your list for Syzy. He wrote quite a few times previously that she provided him restricted service before. :)Well he wanted to find out which girls I found good looking. He didn't ask for their service levels. Although Im not complaining there regarding laura though...

Dutedrac
05-27-16, 16:12

At Oase things are now sadly changed.

GT also has changed. Don't be disappointed. Talking to the wall be have the same effect as a complaint mail to Oase. Save the bandwidth.
HB.All clubs have changed, unfortunately not for the best, but there is a huge difference between GT and Oase.

GT management cares more about customer satisfaction, that is for sure, and seems to me they make their policies clear with their female guests (about behavior and service). Not an easy job, but they try hard.

Oase tried to set some standards in the past, probably they still try, but in the last years they have targeted a new clientele (more tourists, more business men, more asians) and so it's very hard to avoid the wild west style anarchy.

I still enjoy Oase and have fun there, but my feeling is it's not comparable to GT or Sharks for average service anymore, especially if giving out 50 e more or less means something to you.

Would advise Sharks or GT to any newbie.

That is today, tomorrow, who knows.

Shark16
05-27-16, 16:47
Some of the prettiest ATM is: emma (new?), chayenne(1 yr), denise(1 yr), adelle(1 or 2 yr), may(6 months), sandy (not tried), zsanett, vera(few months), cora (2 yr), german natasha (not tried) and a few others I can't recall the names of.Nice list. Very inspiring.

If I should add one name to the list of "high Oase optics" it must be Mirella (Ex-Globe, whatever that means). Not new to Syz, I know. But much underrated and undercommunicated on this forum. Sadly I have not seen her on my visits in the last two months.

Vicky still looks good. Had a decent session and will probably repeat to see if we are on the right track. Also Maya shines. Our lackluster first meeting has been replaced with some decancy (nah, could not stay away). Def. repeat material for me.

Sirioja
05-28-16, 02:35
Shayenn, ex Darla LR, ex Carla GT and Globe. Ch, who likes to speak in french, easily gives her name, without even going to room, just because she prefers her name. Same for Ariana at Sharks, who was disappointed not to can have her name. Madi World also gave her name when she just arrived.

Member #4585
05-28-16, 07:03
Thats ashame. She would have made that list syz asked for too. Or do you know if she will return?As TankTank says, Laura will be back at Oase when her cash has run out. That should not be that long at all based on her notes.

Beffen1
05-28-16, 15:25
As TankTank says, Laura will be back at Oase when her cash has run out. That should not be that long at all based on her notes.I hope she's back by Wednesday.

Member #4585
05-28-16, 16:25
I hope she's back by Wednesday.I am not sure she is back by Wednesday maybe later but not certain. Is it better for you that she comes back after Wednesday?

Beffen1
05-29-16, 06:44
I am not sure she is back by Wednesday maybe later but not certain. Is it better for you that she comes back after Wednesday?Wednesday or Thursday of this week, I am in town. Otherwise must wait until mid-July to see my iubi.

Syzygies
05-29-16, 08:39
Well he wanted to find out which girls I found good looking. He didn't ask for their service levels. Although Im not complaining there regarding laura though...Sure I wanted to know who the newer pretty girls were. Laura / Livia is a pretty one but not new. Unfortunately we were not compatible in the room, after I eventually tried her. Not exactly my spec either, but close enough.

Saturday there were a lot of girls that probably only started in the last 6 months. A lot of old time girls. Not so many of the more recent girls reached the stunning category for me. A blonde, did not get introduced, somewhat like Beatrice but cuter upturned nose, and enhanced tits was probably the one that drew my eyes most, and May Philippina was very cute. Sabrina new brunette also quite cute, and looks similar to Maya.

Fewer really pretty girls than at Sharks for my taste, both in new category and in total. My favourites that showed up (rather late in the day) were Carla (brunette) booked out, Elizabeth (Cze) quite busy, and Michaela (blonde) busy at times.

I meant to try Chayenne / Michelle but the pussy diamond, mentioned before, did put me off just a little, being a bit conservative.

Line up was quite weak right up to around 7PM or so when a lot more girls arrived. I used to believe most girls would be there by 5.30PM. Not the case any more. Daytime we had the stunning enhanced blonde, Diana(Dom) for prettiest girls, and Carla just after 5PM. Next visit, I don't see much point in arriving for day shift.

I went with Diana(Dom) with cute nose and lips, for excellent GFE session. Great kisser. She is much more compatible with me than before, as her pussy is not so incredibly tiny tight any more. Normal now. Something happened. LOL Very good session, long term girl absent for quite a while but recently returned. Her English seems weaker than before. She is preferring to speak Deutsch.

Syzygies
05-29-16, 08:42
After long absence my memory is not perfect of course so sorry if some mistakes. I have listed girls that I am less than 90% sure of (as possible errors), separately at the end.
Many girls changed their look, to make it more confusing. Some went blonde, some went away from blonde, new implants, etc.

Not listed before:
* May(Phi) very cute slim Asian
* Sabrina, pretty brunette looks similar to Maya
* Soraya, blonde A cups
* Victoria, slim brunette, pretty
* ? stunning blonde bombshell, enhancements, pretty face, cute nose

Longer term girls:
* Adelina(Mol/Rom)l.t. voluptuous platinum blonde
* Adina/Marina(Rom), wide C cups, med length straight auburn hair
* Alexa (Rom/"Thai") l.t. A cups, v.short slim brunette
* Alexa, tall, lip piercing, now d. blondish hair, corset often
* Alexandra, l.t. short girl, big mop of curly dark blonde hair, sometimes straight hair
* Alicia (Rom/Mol), l.t. tall brunette, C- cups
* Alina (was Daniella Rom), tall black haired slim girl, maybe freckles
* Andrea(Rom ex. Emma World)slim, B cups, curly dark blonde hair
* Anna(Rom) slim brown hair, torpedo implants, sometimes bra
* Anna(Rom),l.t. dark blonde with A cups
* Carina, tall blonde, slim face, A cups, sister of Gloria and Magda.
* Carla(Rom), short slim black haired girl, C cups
* Chayenne/Michelle(from NRW clubs), slim curvy with short platinum blonde hair, now extended, pussy diamond
* Claudia(Hun), l.t. voluptuous platinum blonde
* Cora, very petite brunette with pony tail, A cups.
* Danielle/Daniella(Deu), dark skinned voluptuous girl A cups, pretty face with mole on left cheek, often corset (secret name)
* Denisa(Rom), short, small face, reddish brown hair now changed to black?
* Diana (Dom), l.t. v. pretty slim black girl, big lips, C implants
* Elena(Rom), l.t. slim tall blonde
* Elisa(Hun) l.t. tall tanned round faced girl with piercing
* Elizabeth(Cze) tall slim pretty face brunette, B implants (look good)
* Ellen(ex. Iulia Sharks) slim brunette with upturn nose and big tits
* Emma, new volup. short baby faced brunette, pointy nose
* Erica, slim ,tied tight black ponytail, slim eyelashes, tanned, implants
* Fabiana, pretty faced blondish red hair, hour glass body, A? cups, now enhanced
* incognito, officially infrequent l.t. girl who prefers to be not outed
* Jamila (Cub), l.t. voluptuous black girl
* Janette(Hun), blonde
* Jasmin(Rom)(sounds like Yasmeen) l.t. very tall slim model body l. brunette now blonde with glasses
* Jenny(Bul) voluptuous curly black hair tied back and glasses.
* Juicy(Rom), slim, light brown hair
* Karina(Mol speaks Rus?) voluptuous tall platinum blonde, now darker braided hair
* Laura(Rom) "Portmann"/"Crudu-tsa", small slim curvy, playful, black hair, high B- cups, very pretty
* Leya/Lea. Platinum blonde moved from World
* Lorena, 178cm slim pretty blonde with gap between front top teeth.
* Louisa(Mar) v.l.t. slanty Egyptian eyes makeup, A cups, shorter blondish hair (was long black).
* Maria, tall, curvy reddish blonde, long face, big tits used to be covered, pussy piercing
* Maya(Rom)pretty, slim, m. length black hair, maybe ponytail, light skin
* Melissa, slim A cups, long blonde hair, maybe tied up or ponytail
* Michaela(Rom) short slim, small face, dark blonde, maybe spiral curls, half sister Sabina
* Mira(Rom), short brunette, may have bow in hair, friendly
* Nika(Rom) voluptuous tanned brunette, D cups, sometimes covered by jeans cloth
* Patricia/Patrizia(Roxy/Evita too many names) l.t. latin looking girl, A cups, bubble butt
* Raissa, voluptuous, brunette, now longer hair
* Rebecca (Rom/Bul?) voluptuous, platinum blonde, B+ cups, glasses, maybe plaited ponytail
* Roxanna, voluptuous milky white skin blond now wavy dark blonde with perfect B/C cups
* Sabrina(Iris club name) (Rom ex-Alexandra) l.t. slim, very curly dark blonde
* Sandra (Moldavia) l.t. slim dark blonde
* Sara, plaited straw blonde hair, now light brown hair, B cup convex implants
* Sherie(Rom) 182 cm brunette, C-? cups
* Sonya, slim girl brunette hair, pretty face
* Sophia, slim curvacious, now blonde hair, cleopatra cut, small face, B cups
* Suge-nella/Anais(Rom),dark blonde/brown hair, very pretty face, firm bubble butt

Girls not really sure:
* Anja(Rom "Rus"), tall voluptuous build dark blonde hair, C+ cups, implants?
* Cassandra(Rom), tall brunette, used to wear a bra
* Corinna?(Rom), slim, pretty, v long straight brunette, maybe ponytail
* Ilona(Ven?), big voluptuous girl, big tits, implants, latin look, slightly like Catherine Zeta-Jones
* Lisa, new tall, curly golden blonde hair straight now, A cups, small pretty face
* Rosabell, hot body blonde with natural C+ cups, face slightly like Johanna
* Roxanne, l.t. tall blonde, now light brown hair, often with spiral curls, small waist, exaggerated curves, C cups, lip piercing
* Vanessa/Raissa(Rom), blonde now brown hair, perfect toned slim but curvy body, now with implants

Sighted but not working:
* Alexia (Rom) l.t. with glasses, model body

and heaps more, either not known or recognised but names forgotten.

Nympholepsy
05-29-16, 09:29
What is a cute girl like May of Philippines doing in a place like this? She says she is has been working since December, sometimes, and is not a Professional girl. A fucking Amateur. She is not going around asking guys for business. She just wants to meet a nice stranger and hookup for a lot of fun. She is turned on by the idea of fucking strangers. Money is secondary with her. She likes to interview guys for a long time in the lounge to make sure she likes him, and there is a good chance he will provide an exciting fun service.

It was lucky to catch her free for a moment. During our chat in the lounge, I became desperate to kiss her. So gorgeous and slim. Best looking Asian girl for quite a while in Oase, perhaps ever. She was taking it slow though, before inviting me to a room.

In the room we has several rounds of kissing, fucking, and DATY. I say "flood gates" since she seemed to extremely wet, not really needing lube gel. She never showed any desire to stop. In fact the words "that's it, don't stop" were heard at critical times. The most amazing GFE, since its really hard to ever a find a girlfriend this good for having a fuck fest on the bed. I should add the caveat that her BBBJ wasn't special. Just average at best for an "inexperienced" girl. I really did not care at all as her pussy felt more than great.

When she was extra excited during DATY she asked me to put finger in. In fact she really liked 2 fingers in and little one just in the butt while clit being licked.

Is this just my fantasy? Don't be so sure. She is here for the great sex (and pick up some cash). She asked for 100 even though I think was closer to 90 minutes. She must have deducted all chat time in the room or just generous. Not a clock watching girl, but please don't try to take advantage of this lovely girl. Be fair for fun time.

I must recommend for YamaY if he doesn't mind trying an Asian. LOL I believe that most of May's customers are westerner travelers to Oase, not so much Germans and Asians. She was busy entertaining some Americans in the lounge.

TankTank123
05-29-16, 09:58
Syzy, old Vanessa / Raissa indeed now has implants and darker hair. You can thus move her up to your confirmed section.

Syzygies
05-29-16, 10:12
Syzy, old Vanessa / Raissa indeed now has implants and darker hair. You can thus move her up to your confirmed section.Looks a little different. Had plaited hair, did not really notice the acne, and not as skinny as before. I was still pretty sure it was her. I did not greet the girls by name to check them. That is why degrees of uncertainty with quite a few.

I struggled for some time before remembering some names (with excel assist), e. G. Tall blonde Lorena, Leya ex World (at first thought is it Oanna or Irinka. Ex World girls). Leya's look changed quite a bit too, however should know from body shape.

Even just hair colour changes nearly tricked me sometimes.

The Squeezebox Karla seems to be gone indefinitely, or maybe will return. I have been told one Carla (brunette) is with a C and one with a K. Someone thought I would have her number, LOL, but actually I don't have any Oase girl contact numbers at all. No over-whelming favourites, or too many favourites. I am missing my Optifik Christina. LOL No one else has an ass that hot.

Still managed to find good GFE session girls no upsell. Rain check for Elizabeth(Cze) as we were both too well fucked to go together. I am known to be not the easiest session late in the evening (my girls know very well). LOL. I listed her as slim LOL. I guess verging on voluptuous now. Elizabeth likes to take me when we are both relatively fresh.

Amazing how thin was the line up still at 5.30PM. Thursday holiday probably contributes to Germans being stuck with family for long weekend and hence Girls not wanting to show up in a very quiet daytime. Also the rise of the Sharks. Only 4 girls I have done before that would consider to do again, and of those, 2 (Carla and Elizabeth) were too booked up. Laura(brunette) can get me again if she decides proper kissing is available.

The top girls seem very busy, probably indicating that the level of general competition from the rest is getting weaker. Yet many girls are sitting around bored. Girls need to be either pretty or perform brilliantly or a combination, to get decent levels of customers early in the evening. The Asian girl May, did not appear to lack customers at all.

Syzygies
05-29-16, 11:04
* Erica, slim ,tied tight black ponytail, slim eyelashes, tanned, implants
Error: Erica was not there. It got in list accidentally.

Sherie should be Cheri. I don't know how to spell and never really ask.

Dutedrac
05-29-16, 14:37
Not so many of the more recent girls reached the stunning category for me. A blonde, did not get introduced, somewhat like Beatrice but cuter upturned nose, and enhanced tits was probably the one that drew my eyes most, and May Philippina was very cute. Philipino May is cute enough, good attitude, tiny and very tight, but I found her unexperienced, too passive and not talented in any possible sex department. Thai May is / was much more fun and passionate.

Syzygies
05-29-16, 16:13
Philipino May is cute enough, good attitude, tiny and very tight, but I found her unexperienced, too passive and not talented in any possible sex department. Thai May is / was much more fun and passionate.Philippine May is far cuter. I am more than okay With fun and passitionate girls even if they don't have any special skills. I have taken a few like that at Oase LOL. Thai May was fun and no complaints about her skills. BJ was fine. I had to give May away as she habitually stuffed a sponge in her pussy even when no period. This limited dick depth and feeling too much and spolied the fuck for me. No matter. Long gone now.

Syzygies
05-29-16, 17:48
In the room we has several rounds of kissing, fucking, and DATY. I say "flood gates" since she seemed to extremely wet, not really needing lube gel. She never showed any desire to stop. In fact the words "that's it, don't stop" were heard at critical times. The most amazing GFE, since its really hard to ever a find a girlfriend this good for having a fuck fest on the bed. I should add the caveat that her BBBJ wasn't special. Just average at best for an "inexperienced" girl. I really did not care at all as her pussy felt more than great.
Ha Ha. I see Nympholepsy confirms that May had crap BJ skills but was willing to receive good service, LOL, fun and passionate. Should be perfect for Yama Yama.

Maybe fun and passionate are quite distinct from skills?

Pistons
05-29-16, 19:33
May is much better with her hands (and nails) than with her mouth. This is a thing I noticed in asia too. Asians in general are not very good with their mouths. Could be because it is smaller, but they excel with their hands. Also because asians in general are more petite. Love the attitude and mind of May (phi). Would be cool with a club full of girls with that attitude.

Syz:

- You misspell Jeanette (hun). Its supposed to be Zsanett. Need to fix up on your hungarian spelling technique I see...

- Denise is black haired and has been for a long time now... yes

- Andrea is in romania. Not sure when she returns. But I hope she will. Changes hairstyle more often than normal people goes to the hairdresser.

- Suginella is cute and I forgot her on my list too.

And you need to meet Vera and add her to your list. Though I didnt see her on my last visit... hope she didnt leave after just a few months ... :/

And the stunning blonde bombshell enhancements, is that Emma's friend with the cute voice? Dunno the name of that girl too. Bad memory...

Reef LostCause
05-29-16, 20:22
Girls not really sure:
* Anja(Rom "Rus"), tall voluptuous build dark blonde hair, C+ cups, implants?
Holy crap, the Master himself is back. Thanks for your latest list.

If Anja is the one I'm thinking about, she's wearing black garters and often standing on the small platform connecting the two main rooms.

FWIW, she has a reputation for delivering less-than-average service, and doesn't speak a word of Russian.

Syzygies
05-29-16, 21:20
May is much better with her hands (and nails) than with her mouth. This is a thing I noticed in asia too. Asians in general are not very good with their mouths. Could be because it is smaller, but they excel with their hands. Also because asians in general are more petite. Love the attitude and mind of May (phi). Would be cool with a club full of girls with that attitude.

Syz:

- You misspell Jeanette (hun). Its supposed to be Zsanett. Need to fix up on your hungarian spelling technique I see...

- Denise is black haired and has been for a long time now... yes

- Andrea is in romania. Not sure when she returns. But I hope she will. Changes hairstyle more often than normal people goes to the hairdresser.

- Suginella is cute and I forgot her on my list too.

And you need to meet Vera and add her to your list. Though I didnt see her on my last visit... hope she didnt leave after just a few months ... :/

And the stunning blonde bombshell enhancements, is that Emma's friend with the cute voice? Dunno the name of that girl too. Bad memory...Thanks for the spelling corrections. I will note them. I had no clue with Zsanett.

Not all your pretty ones are the ones I prefer. However I note that I should meet Vera. I do like May very much, even if she can't do very good BJ. It won't be that important.

Does seem almost unique that she is completely un business like. That seems attractive to me.

I don't normally go for enhanced, but the blonde bombshell does look very hot. I am surely needing to try her. If turns out better than Beatrice, I will be happy. I find her face to be really appealing.

Sirioja told us at least 10 times that Anja doesn't speak Russian. I guess I could change it. However I prefer to list "Rus" in quotes.

There are too many Andreas. The one who used to be Emma at World was defintely present. No error there. Some other Andrea may well be in Romania. I don't know which one changes hairstyle a lot.

Sophia and Alexandra certainly change hairstyles a hell of a lot.

Hessen Bub
05-29-16, 21:27
Thanks for the spelling corrections. I will note them. I had no clue with Zsanett.So now we change to spelling all the names depending on which nation the girl's from? So Michaela becomes Mihaela and May becomes อ3634;3592;? Doesn't make sense for me.

HB.

Pistons
05-29-16, 21:29
I don't normally go for enhanced, but the blonde bombshell does look very hot. I am surely needing to try her. If turns out better than Beatrice, I will be happy. I find her face to be really appealing.Looking at your list, Adelle could be your blonde bombshell also as she is missing and very much present. Hard to tell as there are so many blondes at oase right now.

Syzygies
05-29-16, 21:34
Looking at your list, Adelle could be your blonde bombshell also as she is missing and very much present. Hard to tell as there are so many blondes at oase right now.Okay So when you listed Adele previously I though of Czech Adele with big ass, hasn't been seen for long time, friend of Czech Elizabeth.

So if your new Adelle is built like Beatrice but upturned nose, big lips and implants, then that will be the one.

Pistons
05-29-16, 21:36
So now we change to spelling all the names depending on which nation the girl's from? So Michaela becomes Mihaela and May becomes อ3634;3592;? Doesn't make sense for me.

HB.Logic states that the girl who chooses her name gets to choose how it is supposed to be spelled. If อ3634;3592;? Is the will of the girl, then อ3634;3592;? It is, and she should be named like that.

Adele is deffinately romanian, but an avid lier of names.. lol

Syzygies
05-29-16, 21:44
So now we change to spelling all the names depending on which nation the girl's from? So Michaela becomes Mihaela and May becomes อ3634;3592;? Doesn't make sense for me.

HB.I will likely do double spellings giving best alternatives. However May is May. That is easy. Certainly both Mays were not Mai that some tried to use. I have heard Michaela pronounced more like Mihaela, by Romanians.

I also don't ask how to spell names. I just do my best approximation. Sometimes girls don't even speak English well enough to spell the name intelligibly.

Hessen Bub
05-29-16, 21:47
In 20 years I have maybe once or twice asked a girl how her name is spelled when it was a very special name. Otherwise I chose how to spell it.

HB.

Pistons
05-29-16, 21:48
In 20 years I have maybe once or twice asked a girl how her name is spelled when it was a very special name. Otherwise I chose how to spell it.

HB.Thank you Hessen Blob. :p

Hessen Bub
05-29-16, 22:22
Thank you Hessen Blob. :pMy pleasure, P I S S TOM. :p
HB.