PDA

View Full Version : FKK Oase - Burgholzhausen

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114

Shark16
06-26-16, 18:23
For sure its not the girls. Very few girls are willing to lose a sale due to shyness and unwillingness to do it in kino.Again, J30 experiences concurs with mine. I find it very easy to find girls at Oase willing to do a little public sex (primarily BBBJ/CFS, but DFK can also be available). In the kino. Outside by the pool. In the sunbeds. In the bed on the hill. At times also on the couches. I have done this every year for more than a decade including 2016 at this club and have no intentions to stop now. Maybe it was easier back in the days, but no reason to dramatize. It is SO easy to have public sex at Oase (at World too). I will encourage everyone who wants to let loose to just go for it.

Don't be setback by a couple of no's. Just move on to the next girl. There is ALWAYS someone around the corner willing to partake. Sure, the more experienced girls are more likely to be positive, but there is no reason not to challenge some of the newer younger girls too. Just smile and tease her. Maybe suggest to take her a little away from the crowds if she is hesitant. Of course, skip any girl asking for extras. I can almost guarantee a positive outcome.

Cool
06-27-16, 16:40
I made my first trip to Oase. Taxi to the nearest train station is 20 E. They had around 50 girls and the food was slightly better than Sharks. There was a cute thin Thai lady that went with 5 customers during the 2.5 hrs. I was there. The d้cor is better than Sharks and entrance fee slightly higher. I settled on a blonde from Romania. She was good in the bedroom. The girls were cute and many slim hard bodies. Sharks and Oase were the only 2 FKK clubs I visited. Didn't make it to Manhattan even though it was the closest one to my hotel.

NF4591
06-29-16, 01:19
I visited Oase today, for the first time this year. I hardly recognized anyone, and ended up having just one session with Elizabeth (Czech) because I had read about her here. She had great tits, and was fun to talk with because she spoke English very well. She wouldn't allow fingers in her pussy or DATY /69, but she gave a great, very wet BBBJ with lots of licking / sucking on my balls. I ended up finishing with CIM - 150 euros for 1 hour + CIM. Rating 7/10.

I was thinking of going with Cora, but she wanted to charge another 50 euros for licking my balls. I didn't like that idea, so I passed on the session.

Pistons
06-29-16, 19:44
I made my first trip to Oase. Taxi to the nearest train station is 20 E. They had around 50 girls and the food was slightly better than Sharks. There was a cute thin Thai lady that went with 5 customers during the 2.5 hrs. I was there. The dcor is better than Sharks and entrance fee slightly higher. I settled on a blonde from Romania. She was good in the bedroom. The girls were cute and many slim hard bodies. Sharks and Oase were the only 2 FKK clubs I visited. Didn't make it to Manhattan even though it was the closest one to my hotel.This report has a few missconceptions that needs to be rectiied. And a question.

- Taxi fare is 10 euro each way (or 10.20 now with the slight price hike going by meter).

- If you buy the 6 for 4 card, entry fee is cheaper at Oase than at Sharks. Normal people buys that one, because Oase rocks, and we are all returning.

A cute thin thai lady? The short haired one at age 30 or so with a nice curvy ass? (I never asked for her name).

Or May the Philippino who really is short and cute, but some might think she is thai.

Or a new girl?

StarletVoyager
06-30-16, 03:13
After hopping over from Darmstadt and booking into the Mercure which I had prepaid I found myself in the oase garden swimming pool bathed in glorious sunshine. The pattern emerging from recent trips has been one where a move away from quantity is being replaced by quality, encounters with gems those 8 and 9 out of 10's that linger in our psyches for years to come. Initially I could not quite find that magical factor so I resigned myself to observation mode on the inside couches in the hope that something would happen. After being approached by a number of prospects that did not do it for me suddenly I felt a big lump arrive on my right thigh. On looking over I knew instantly that in this case she had found me. Sadly I only remember her real name which I cannot mention here, (I often ask a girl her name to increase the intimacy between us and nearly always get an answer). She was a true Russian biologically who had grown up in Germany with pale white skin, gorgeous brunette locks and dark dark rusky eyes. I would describe her as a brunette version of Marilyn. After plenty of relaxed chit chat we went for 1 hour. She was the unprompted DFK of the trip totally natural and deep. She also asked me for 2 fingers inside her which she wanted me to rhythmically move around to her pleasure. There were some extras of which I have forgotten. I gave her the option of a hard or slow doggy and she requested a hard one which I delivered with pleasure. Her ass cheeks were so cool and buxom that even for me it was a new experience. I felt a bad sad to see her working on other guys and getting turned away in the main room later on. Rarely feel anything like that. She satisfied me fully for that day.

Sunday was nice. An escape from the Saturday rush hour. I was pleased to meet the oase cat named Bloggy I think. From the outset another pale skinned swan kept reappearing. Her name was Lara not Laura as she pointed out to me. A 21 year old half Romanian with a cute little ass to die for. What differentiated her from the other Romies was that she had grown up partly in Italy with an Italian father which contributed to her unusual appearance. The football was boring her so we went for an hour. I wanted to know what turned her on and as her English was not great she tried to reply by saying schneller. She explained that turned her on i. e. fast sex. So the more she tried to elaborate initially the less I understood!!LOL So then I held her and started moving her around the bed from side to side with my own weight to which she responded with delight saying yes, yes, yes schneller, and squealing. She loves to be handled quickly and passionately her DFK reflected this, as she rubbed up and down on me ever faster. At the end I gave her the option of a slow or hard doggy and again she grinningly asked for hard. I only report what happened here I am not making any of this up!! We both collapsed ending a heavenly session.

I had funds for 1 more hour. This went on German Sophie. At this point I was tired and was flying out in the morning. Sophie kissed a bit with lovely bbj finished by a happy ending. Would love to see Sophie again she was a real freckled little swan. Maybe next time when I have more energy. Sophie was the one that got away as they say. So 7 girls, 4 club visits, all 1 hour rooms plus numerous copyrighted extras, 7 hours in room time, but most importantly the top gems for me in both clubs. With regards to the lineups between Oase and Sharks I found this to be negligible in difference, i. e. no real difference. There were stunners and average looking girls in both clubs in more or less the same ratios. Sharks is a great club and I have no real negative feedback here, but.... The narrow corridors and mirrors of oase, the way you have to squeeze past the girls, the wooden huts and garden and overall cosy homely and concealed countryside location continue to make OASE SV's NO. 1 ALLTIME CLUB!! A week at the Mercure is all I really need. One last issue; I did have a mild case of the claps on return which I have now taken antibiotics for. This has never happened to me before but it does show the prevalence of infections out there. Make sure everyone is strapped up tightly and enjoy!! SV.

PussyLiccker
06-30-16, 04:33
Has Sophie told you where she has worked previously? The one I know from another club is not tall, on the petite side, but hips a bit wider now. Long dark brunette, looks black from a distance. Brown eyes. I thought she was Romanian when I first saw her. LOL. If that's the girl I'm thinking of, her English is really good, and very chatty. She was a weekend girl due to her other occupation.

Member #4585
06-30-16, 05:03
Thanks a bunch for the trip reports of your June visits to the Frankfurt clubs.

All I can think is your end note of getting the clap (Gonorrhea) which is a sexually transmitted bacterial infection. Did you have unprotected vaginal sex or was it from the unprotected deep throating blowjobs you were getting?

I have known guys to get STDs from uncovered blowjobs so I do not discount that fact.

The interesring thing is one of your 7 girls may have given you that STD unless you were banging something at home prior or after your FKK trip. Good to note the ones for future reference.

Thanks for sharing. I am grateful.

Member #4581
06-30-16, 05:42
Is your Russian girl Mila? Half Russian, half Ukrainian with a German passport as she said to me. Pretty girl, good, personality.

StarletVoyager
06-30-16, 22:19
That could very well be the russian girl as the description rings a bell. Facially very attractive and she rimmed me for an extra 50!! I must have caught it in FKK land as I was dormant here at home even though all sex was covered in germany., normally too busy with work. As for sophie she did have a dark tan and quite petite but not black looking. I could imagine her in gt.

PussyLiccker
07-01-16, 01:05
SV, I meant her haired looked black from a distance although she was a dark brunette. Long curley hair. She maybe the one that worked at DV. I know she has freckles.

Member #4585
07-01-16, 01:40
That could very well be the russian girl as the description rings a bell. Facially very attractive and she rimmed me for an extra 50!!

I must have caught it in FKK land as I was dormant here at home even though all sex was covered in germany., normally too busy with work.

As for sophie she did have a dark tan and quite petite but not black looking. I could imagine her in gt.Hey SV, using some paragraphs like what one was taught at school may help separate your ideas rather than make them one mass of thoughts. I hope that is okay?

Cool, so possibly the Russian girl that you went with and probably the same girl that Pussyliccker and possibly Jnpr30 fucked was the one that gave you the Gonorrhea. Maybe Pussylicker should have a check up too just in case?

Always good to know. Better be safe than sorry. Good you took responsibility to go get your Clap treated. Some don't and jeep on spreading it or don't go check up and keep on fucking and being sucked.

PussyLiccker
07-01-16, 01:53
I should get checked, why? I asked about a girl, and I magically have the clap now? This is so rediculous.

Member #4585
07-01-16, 02:03
I should get checked, why? I asked about a girl, and I magically have the clap now? This is so rediculous.Did you ever go with her? Then if so maybe there is a possibility. That is not being ridiculous that is being responsible for your own health and for others.

Syzygies
07-01-16, 08:33
Thanks a bunch for the trip reports of your June visits to the Frankfurt clubs.

All I can think is your end note of getting the clap (Gonorrhea) which is a sexually transmitted bacterial infection. Did you have unprotected vaginal sex or was it from the unprotected deep throating blowjobs you were getting?

I have known guys to get STDs from uncovered blowjobs so I do not discount that fact.

The interesring thing is one of your 7 girls may have given you that STD unless you were banging something at home prior or after your FKK trip. Good to note the ones for future reference.

Thanks for sharing. I am grateful.Thanks for the education. I did not know that The Clap referred to Gonor. In particular as distinct from other STDd. I have not yet had the pleasure of a dose of the Clap.

I believe Chlamydia is even easier to catch, and its possible to catch it from a BBBJ, even if a little rare.

Cheema
07-02-16, 14:22
I haven't visited any FKK since 2014 , so don't know what's going on these days. I plan to visit Germany in August.

Can anyone tell which is the best FKK these days in terms of line up on weekdays.

Thanks

SerpentX
07-03-16, 00:04
Sharks. Hands down and not even close. Girl quality, quantity, and attitude, Sharks is winning by a mile now.

I haven't visited any FKK since 2014 , so don't know what's going on these days. I plan to visit Germany in August.

Can anyone tell which is the best FKK these days in terms of line up on weekdays.

Thanks

NF4591
07-03-16, 03:20
I spent much of the day at Oase, and had 2 sessions with the same girl: May from Philippines. She's very petite and pretty, and I knew I had to have her when I saw her. Instead of waiting to approach. A mistake I have made too many times before. I approached her as soon as I saw her to make sure I had time with her. I asked her to join me to talk in the kino, and she said ok, but she let me know that she did not want to give any sexual services in the kino. I said fine, I just want to talk. Her English is very good, and she was fun to talk with. After talking for a few minutes, we went to the room.

I had two sessions with her, and both sessions included BLS, doggy, mish, BBBJ, DFK. It was a total GFE, very good service. I would definitely repeat - 2 sessions each 90 minutes, 150 eur each, rating 8/10.

Linga
07-03-16, 18:47
Went to Oase on a Thursday around at 4 pm. Line up not too impressive compared to Sharks and not too many guests as well. Sessioned with Veronica, ex samya, a very pretty voluptuous girl who offered Kissing with tongue, DATY, sex in MPOS and BBBJ. I spent a total of 1. 5 Hrs. with her. She is a sweet girl and probably expected a tip. Judging from the attitude of the next girl I fucked, maybe not unwarranted as the next girl was a fierce upseller.

Got approached by a short, skinny, brunette and took up on her offer for kissing with one hour. She delivered good BBBJ and DFK and I asked whether she offered anal as I like to fuck petite girls in the ass and was delighted when she said yes. I finished in her pussy at the half hour mark. We talked for the next ten minutes and I was hard again in anticipation of fucking her ass. Next she lowered her asshole on my dick and we fucked for five minutes in that position. Then we switched to doggy and gave her vigorous pounding up her ass for a long time before I came.

Saw another girl I liked but didn't session, Arabella. A thin petite girl who asked if I wanted to lick her pussy and her ass as they tasted better than the food I was heading to eat. Regretting not to have accepted her offer, her words still resonating in my ears.

Jooeey
07-04-16, 12:30
Sharks. Hands down and not even close. Girl quality, quantity, and attitude, Sharks is winning by a mile now.Perhaps HB (Hessen Bub) and some regulars are the best people to answer that.

Your Comments please HB?

Hessen Bub
07-04-16, 17:50
I know Craiova will start complaining about me or others hyping Sharks and that Mainhattan has the better optics and at least the same service level, better food and blah. LOL. But IMHO Sharks currently is the best clubs at least in Hessen, re line up quality and quantity, also for service. Don't know about World, haven't been for over 8 months, but it seems to be very volatile re number and quality of girls. Oase still is a nice club, line up with great optics, a little difficult re service levels. Shitty food. Best pool of all clubs, maybe Artemis' pool is on the same level. Palace I wouldn't recommend for newbies and non regulars, except you are willing to pay more than 50€/30 min. Same applies to Mainhattan. But this is my personal view, YMMV. Happy fucking!

HB.

Jooeey
07-04-16, 20:07
I know Craiova will start complaining about me or others hyping Sharks and that Mainhattan has the better optics and at least the same service level, better food and blah. LOL. But IMHO Sharks currently is the best clubs at least in Hessen, re line up quality and quantity, also for service. Don't know about World, haven't been for over 8 months, but it seems to be very volatile re number and quality of girls. Oase still is a nice club, line up with great optics, a little difficult re service levels. Shitty food. Best pool of all clubs, maybe Artemis' pool is on the same level. Palace I wouldn't recommend for newbies and non regulars, except you are willing to pay more than 50/30 min. Same applies to Mainhattan. But this is my personal view, YMMV. Happy fucking!

HB.So currently you would rank Oase lower to Sharks? Is it? Surprising till sometime back same guys here were saying Oase for better optics and sharks for service funny it has changed!

Sirioja
07-04-16, 20:10
Can find sometimes real GFE without any upselling, at Mainhattan, next try for birthday on next Saturday. Same level for GFE for me than Sharks, Oase and World are now lower for my tastes.

Hessen Bub
07-04-16, 20:47
Surprising till sometime back same guys here were saying Oase for better optics and sharks for service funny it has changed!Did I? Can't remember that. Right now I'd rate Sharks and Oase more or less par at optics, but Sharks better for service.

HB.

Craiova
07-04-16, 22:04
I know Craiova will start complaining about me or others hyping Sharks and that Mainhattan has the better optics and at least the same service level, better food and blah. LOL.Hmm please be so kind and tell everybody you are running the only P6 forum in the P6 World without an finanial interests, Hmm you like LOL, for me that's at least 5 times LOL.

Hessen Bub
07-04-16, 22:59
Just because you can't accept it doesn't mean it isn't true.

HB.

PussyLiccker
07-05-16, 10:38
Can find sometimes real GFE without any upselling, at Mainhattan, next try for birthday on next Saturday. Same level for GFE for me than Sharks, Oase and World are now lower for my tastes.This is likely true. I would say Oase is more on par with Palace in terms of upselling.

Oase does have a good LU. I can't say Sharks is better optically. Ironically, Sharks girls are just less Sharky.

I had record time session there last time. Disastrous session. One of the worst. If anything the attitudes of girls I'm interested there gives me bad vibes. So, I had no interest in sessions there.

Oase is scratched off my list of clubs to visit.

Ortos
07-05-16, 11:40
This is likely true. I would say Oase is more on par with Palace in terms of upselling.

Oase does have a good LU. I can't say Sharks is better optically. Ironically, Sharks girls are just less Sharky.

I had record time session there last time. Disastrous session. One of the worst. If anything the attitudes of girls I'm interested there gives me bad vibes. So, I had no interest in sessions there.

Oase is scratched off my list of clubs to visit.There you go: blame the whole club because you made a mistake by choosing a bad apple from the barrel? And that barrel may well contain other (lots of?) bad apples, but there are still plenty of very good pieces of fruit in that barrel. To put Oase in the same group as Palace: That is much too extreme, you over-state the case, in my opinion, of course. And even at the extreme sharky Palace, with its own club (try to rip-off-the-customer) culture one can find the right girl (s) if you try and work your way through the line-up.

I speak in these terms because I have just completed ten days of multiple visits to Oase and Sharks. At Oase, I was initially disappointed by the line-up, even during the evening between 19-22.00. So many of my favorite / regular Zimmer mates were missing / on holiday, whatever, just not there. Then, I went to Sharks three days in a row, because I found Oase so lacking in enticement and because Sharks is just so, so good right now. However, I went back to Oase for another visit, this time on a Fri and then Sat night. I worked my way through the line-up and weeded out the sharky, inexperienced or girls for whom I just had no interest and I found some real gems working there right now. Yeah, during the Euro-football thing.

In fact, I went with a few new girls and I got above average to totally mind-blowing sessions from most of them! Yes at Oase. Sure a few of my new tries did not manage to impress. But as I got more "warmed up" in choosing correctly I was able to find great so-called "GFE" girls from those amongst the new crop.

One girl in particular stands out: Kiara (I think that is the correct name), striking girl with very vivid red-dyed hair, long very well looked after hair that comes down almost to her ass. She has lots of tattoos and said to me she worked at Oase two years ago (as a blonde), left and has now come back for a short stint. She said she normally works as a window girl in one of the better-known RLDs of Belgium. Wow, this girl delivered to me one of the only "off-the-charts" sessions I've had in several years. I was amazed that I could find this at Oase (or even Sharks) these days. What a full-out erotic performance she gave me, but also very affectionate and intimate. Yes I initially stayed one hour, which I quickly extended to two. However, she told me she'd be leaving soon, and probably not be back for a while. Just shows you that Oase is still a "destination" club where you can find girls from all kinds of backgrounds, both in and out of the p6 world, and if you "work the line-up" you can find very good opportunities and, at same time, perhaps avoid "disasterous" encounters.

Another girl at Oase that is representative of good service girls (and I believe there are several others) is Krina, who has been around for about 5 years or more. I actually sessioned with her a few years ago when she was fairly new, and it was pretty good. But when I met her last week (she works days til 22.00), I liked her look and her vibe, so I went into Zimmer again: Wow, great, great, great session! Followed by two more on subsequent early evenings.

So please, let us not paint the whole club / the entire line-up with the same brush. Are there problems with Oase right now? Yes. Are there negatives? Yes, not just the food too. But there are several positives. Besides the LU, which can be debated ad nauseum in subjective terms, there are other things to consider in the club's favor:

--Oase is a good deal emptier / quieter / less-frequented by men than Sharks. This makes for overall better mongering conditions (for me, at least). Go to Sharks on busy times (Weds, Saturday nights, etc) and it can become a Zoo!

--Many of the rooms at Oase offer superior conditions than the rooms at Sharks, esp during these summer months. Many of the Oase rooms are cooler, better ventalated than Sharks rooms (in general) and there is a greater population of mirrored-rooms at Oase than Sharks.

--The 280 e (Pay 4/ Enter 6) Eintritt deal at Oase is vastly more friendly to the repeat visitor than Sharks' 325 e for 6 visits.

On balance, I would agree and my recent experiences confirm that Sharks has a vaster and perhaps overall more-enticing line-up than Oase. But based on my very recent visits to Oase, I would definitely not cross it off my list, and I would certainly not ditch a whole club just because I fucked up and selected bad girls for my sessions.

But to each there own.

Pistons
07-05-16, 12:04
In my experience the Oase girls in general are much more ymmv than what I've seen at other clubs where the girls tend to be more good, mediocre or bad in service across the whole line.

I've had a few oase girls this past year that has really come through after getting to know them and have bloomed while the first impression was more cold.

I think I have about an 80% success rate at oase this year where I have nothing to complain about, and even a few of my 'complain' girls have come to me later and told me they would do this and that if I went with them again. There is high competition at Oase, in my opinnion by far the highest competition I've seen for the past 12 months. So the girls do what they must to sell themselves if they want to earn the money. It is deffinately a buyers market, but perhaps it also boils down to being a little bit of 'better service to returning customers in the club', or 'taking it cool, and playing the girls right'. I don't know.

For me, the club is #1 in optical LU as far as I know (sharks is not even in the same league). But truth be told I havent checked out GT yet.

Shark16
07-05-16, 12:27
Oase is still my go to club in Frankfurt. No competition. Excellent summary by Ortos, but I would probably add the garden to the list of reasons why this is my preferred club.

Nothing wrong with the line-up at Sharks. Optically speaking the Sharks line-up is the only club in Frankfurt that IMO rivals Oase. But I just can't stand the facilities, terrible F / M ratios, lack of good rooms and polluted air. Sharks is a bit hyped, yes.

World is a great club too. Love the facilities (couches, winter garden and garden!!). But the line-up is just not up to par with Oase / Sharks. Still a lot of fun can be had (at least on a Friday/Saturday night). My #2 pick.

I think I have about an 80% success rate at oase this year where I have nothing to complain about, and even a few of my 'complain' girls have come to me later and told me they would do this and that if I went with them again. Yeah, that sums it up pretty nicely. Most sessions at Oase are excellent once you are capable of weeding out the bad apples. My success rate at Sharks and World are pretty much the same (not better at all). At Palace 50- 60% of my sessions are shite so IME Palace is the only club that stands out negatively. I rarely go there any longer and cannot recommend.

Pistons
07-05-16, 12:48
I feel the facilities at Sharks are fine (except it needs more mirrors in the rooms like most clubs do. Oase being perhaps the only one that holds the mark on this), but the layout at sharks desperately needs to be fixed by an expert. Right now it feels like there was an explotion, and random couches and the bar was just thrown randomly around the warehouse. The layout is so randomly unintelligent that it hurts my inner zen walking into the place. Chances are it also hurts my view of the girls. But its a very small chance. Food is great in my view except for the salt, and the upper floor stuff is nice.

Maxime
07-05-16, 21:43
Optically the lineup in Sharks is certainly on par with Oase. Too many non-DFK girls in Sharks however, but still you can find enough decent girls in Sharks, as long as you talk with many many girls first. Attitude and arrogance of the girls in Sharks is terrible however. In Oase the girls at least smile when they try to upsell you some extras, and the success ratio (decent DFK and service, also in 30 minutes session) is better here. Still not as good a succes ratio as in some of the NRW clubs, but ok, it is Hessen, what do you expect.

Der Auslander
07-05-16, 23:41
In my experience upsell tends to occur primarily when the booking is for 30 minutes only. With the exception of the offer of CIM longer bookings 60 min /60+min tend to decrease the chance of encountering upsell offers.

Banana Boi
07-06-16, 01:53
Too many non-DFK girls in Sharks........................ attitude and arrogance of the girls in Sharks is terrible however. We go to the same clubs but again we have totally different experiences at those clubs. Not that I went with a ton of girls at Sharks but I can't recall one who did not DFK. I also think overall Sharks girls are pretty friendly. Oase girls are friendly too outside the room but once inside the room you get a hard sell like you do from the gorgeous blonde Roxanna.

Agree with some of the previous posts the rooms at Sharks are some of the worst in a major FKK.

Craiova
07-06-16, 04:01
I know Craiova will start complaining about me or others hyping Sharks and that Mainhattan has the better optics and at least the same service level, better food and blah. LOL.Ohh very funny. Maybe you can show me my post where I should have written about better optics, very strange. Food overrated in generall but bc you mentioned ofc it's at Mainhattan much more better. And this really starts to bother me if you compare same optic and classy girls than average service level is same. Basta LOL Girls change too often between the clubs. What you have at Sharks are the most girls but most of them 6's and 7's. Yep and you find more girls wasting her time with clients on sofa unpaid for long time and more 6's and 7's doing this and that for free at room. But this girls haven't for me almost close low level like the Dietzenbach girls. But it isn't a surprise if these guys usally like Dietzenbach that they prefer than Sharks.

TankTank123
07-06-16, 04:25
After a good afternoon at World on Monday, I headed for Oase yesterday as it was Dessous Tag in World and Sharks on Tuesdays.

I quickly discovered that I gave wrong advice to a poster last month too when I suggested that he go to Oase rather than Sharks on a Tuesday if he wanted to see naked girls.

Many of the girls present were covered up with all kinds of clothing. Not that there were many girls there. For me, the LU in World on Monday afternoon was better than what I found in Oase yesterday afternoon, and furthermore all the girls in World were totally naked (except for one fatty, whom I guess did look better with her tummy covered up).

Luckily, one of my favorites, Juicy, appeared, fully nude as usual and became my first session for the day. Her service is always very reliable; but after that, she tried to sell her sister's services to me. But Laura was covered up with her usual white piece of clothing. So, no to Laura as I decided that I will only take fully naked girls.

Fortunately, the next fully-nude girl to appear was another old favorite, Czech Elizabeth. This was surprising as she used to wrap up her bottom. I did not recognise her at first as she now had plaited hair with 2 small pony tails. She provided reliable service as usual, and was as amusing as ever.

The rest of the afternoon was dismal, as the girls were parading around with all kinds of pieces of clothing and I thus did not feel any urge to take any of them. An ex-favorite, Jessica, tried to tempt me as as she fully nude, but I still cannot get over her horrible boob job, and I had to pass.

Dinner was dismal too. The main dish featured very large dried-up chicken cubes that tasted like leather on skewers. I would not glorify it by calling it a kebab. More girls streamed in and came out of the changing room with even more garb. There was even an almost fully clothed policewoman!

As I had had enough of Dessous Tag and jet lag hit me again, I called it a day at 5.30 pm.

Ortos
07-06-16, 11:15
We go to the same clubs but again we have totally different experiences at those clubs. Not that I went with a ton of girls at Sharks but I can't recall one who did not DFK. I also think overall Sharks girls are pretty friendly. Oase girls are friendly too outside the room but once inside the room you get a hard sell like you do from the gorgeous blonde Roxanna.

Yes we visit the same clubs, maybe even session with some of the same girls, but in the end get totally opposite experiences:

I recently sessioned with over ten girls at Oase during three visits and NOT ONCE did I encounter "hard sell" or any negative change in attitude. If anything, the girls mostly got even friendlier once inside the room. So BB's experiences at Oase don't jive with mine at all.

Not only does this show YMMV, but also that there are many different types of girls with different attitudes and approaches to their work / clients, so all the more reason to work your way through the line up and choose the girls that have the right physical and attitude for your sessions. That for me is the game to play at Fkks: finding the right girl (s) out of a sea of potentials.

Ortos
07-06-16, 11:34
Not that there were many girls there. For me, the LU in World on Monday afternoon was better than what I found in Oase yesterday afternoon,

The rest of the afternoon was dismal, as the girls were parading around with all kinds of pieces of clothing and I thus did not feel any urge to take any of them.
Dinner was dismal too. The main dish featured very large dried-up chicken cubes that tasted like leather on skewers. I would not glorify it by calling it a kebab. More girls streamed in and came out of the changing room with even more garb. There was even an almost fully clothed policewoman!

As I had had enough of Dessous Tag and jet lag hit me again, I called it a day at 5.30 pm.I had similar disappointing views of afternoon line-up at Oase, but as has been posted numerous times over the past few months, the line-up at Oase improves by quantum leaps after 18.00. I'm sure you are aware of this, so leaving at 5. 30 does not put you in a position to form an accurate opinion of the night-time line up. Even so, mid-week night line-ups at Oase at the moment are not that strong compared to Fri / Sat nights. The general note to take away from this: If you plan to be at a club only up to 5. 30 or 6. 00, then probably Oase is not the club to visit. Or, if you enter during afternoon and find a small and impoverished line-up at Oase, try to be patient and wait until 19.00 before you walk out the door.

But as I mentioned in an earlier post, I was able to work my way through the (night-time) line-up at Oase during mid-week visits and successfully find multiple girls that were very worth taking to the Zimmer and who, once inside, performed from above average to mind-blowing levels. I did have two rubbish sessions too. About the same success level and service level and beauty level as I found at Sharks, actually.

About the food at Oase: How many times has Syz posted (a very correct, but mysterious observation) that the quality of the food at Oase tends to be better after 21.00? Even then, it's not that impressive. But here's the line so many of us use (and some of us really believe this!): I don't visit the club for the food.

Lastly, about the covering up of naked girl bodies: This discussion crops up every other month or so. My personal take: I've seen a steady and gradual erosion of the strict naked dress code (for girls) at many clubs, for whatever reason (s). I've naturally grown to accept / ignore this and just filter it out unconsciously. However, thinking back, I saw a significant number of covered up girls at both Oase and Sharks, so it is not something exclusive to one particular club.

PussyLiccker
07-06-16, 11:46
We go to the same clubs but again we have totally different experiences at those clubs. Not that I went with a ton of girls at Sharks but I can't recall one who did not DFK. I also think overall Sharks girls are pretty friendly. Oase girls are friendly too outside the room but once inside the room you get a hard sell like you do from the gorgeous blonde Roxanna.

Agree with some of the previous posts the rooms at Sharks are some of the worst in a major FKK.I agree. Sharks girls are friendly. Oase girls are easier to notice the quick business side of things. Like a girl talkin about prices as prezimmer. LOL. 100 for this baby. Only kiss for that.

I was at a distant club and met German locals and complaints were the same. They preferred Sharks.

TankTank123
07-06-16, 12:14
If you plan to be at a club only up to 5.30 or 6.00, then probably Oase is not the club to visit.I had sampled Oase, Sharks and World before on Tuesday afternoons. Oase had, in the past, been the best for me. Anyway, I still had a good time with my 2 favorites. What I was griping about was that I had almost no naked bodies to ogle at in-between sessions.

Or, if you enter during afternoon and find a small and impoverished line-up at Oase, try to be patient and wait until 19.00 before you walk out the door.At 19.00 yesterday, I was already sound asleep in my hotel room. If I had been patient, I would probably have slept in the resting room, only to wake up at 4 am to depart! Thanks for the advice anyway; might well decide to test my endurance in a future trip.:)

TankTank123
07-06-16, 21:50
However, thinking back, I saw a significant number of covered up girls at both Oase and Sharks, so it is not something exclusive to one particular club.I was at Sharks this Wednesday afternoon and specifically looked out for covered up girls. Less than 20% wore accessories, as compared to about 90% in Oase on Tuesday afternoon.

By the way, longtime Oase girl Dahlia/Magda has just moved to Sharks. She was one of the covered up ones. Hope she does not spread this bad habit of the Oase girls to the Sharks girls.

Pistons
07-07-16, 00:10
A few girls does look far better a bit covered up (Dee, Artemis being the arch example), but that is only when they wear corsets or sexy clothes. Not a towel. Towels are desperately a turn off for me at least.

UShobbyist
07-07-16, 00:59
I was at Sharks this Wednesday afternoon and specifically looked out for covered up girls. Less than 20% wore accessories, as compared to about 90% in Oase on Tuesday afternoon.

By the way, longtime Oase girl Dahlia/Magda has just moved to Sharks. She was one of the covered up ones. Hope she does not spread this bad habit of the Oase girls to the Sharks girls.I don't negotiate with towel wrapped girls. IMHO, towel wrapped girls rarely give descent services.

Member #4581
07-07-16, 02:38
I can understand that those girls who have something to hide wrap themselves in a towel.

But some pretty good girls do as well and I don't know why.

One example, sorry wrong thread, is Bianca at Sharks. On one visit, I never saw her w / o a towel. I thought she had a pretty face but did not ask her for a room because she always was in a towel.

On a subsequent visit, she still mostly had the towel on but took it off once in a while and I thought wow, great figure. And this time, when she asked me, I said fine lets go.

I don't think I would have been the only client she would have lost due to her towel wrap. Smart girls seem to have figured this out. I don't think any guy thinks "oh wow, I want to take that girl to the room, because that's the only way to see her nekkid". Some Sharks girls like Janine Evita, Aurelia (when she was there) hardly ever wear anything except their birthday suits, and they are glorious to look at when they walk (which for Janine is hardly). In fact, these girls should open their legs and play w / themselves or lightly pet other girls etc to get the males excited which leads to more rooms, lol. We know that in general, men respond to visuals.

Hessen Bub
07-07-16, 08:49
I don't negotiate with towel wrapped girls. IMHO, towel wrapped girls rarely give descent services.Strange strategy. Some girls on some days are just cold. Why the he'll should girls wrapped in a towel or wearing a little clothing give bad service? There's no logic behind that.

HB.

Finnish Fucker
07-07-16, 10:17
There's no logic behind that.

HB.Must be overseas logic.

Nikki was wrapped in a towel most of the time 3 weeks ago, propably due to cold weather. Didn't bother me or influence the session quality.

Horny Harry
07-07-16, 12:11
I don't negotiate with towel wrapped girls. IMHO, towel wrapped girls rarely give descent services.It's sometimes the good girls IMHO that are reserved (by wrapping a towel around themselves) when waiting for a good client. And there's a reason why clients book these girls: good service!

I've had great sessions with a particular girl. We stayed in contact via Facebook and made appointments. If she showed up a little early or I was a little bit late due to being stuck in traffic, she would wear a towel in order to indicate to other men that she was not available.

I met her by chance because generally speaking she would be very busy and not hang around in the main area.

Member #4581
07-07-16, 17:13
If you are not a regular and have not seen the girl in a while, or if it is a new girl and you never saw her, then being toweled up can raise suspicions about her looks / condition, and you want to inspect the goods prior to booking.

But if it is a girl you knew and saw her fairly recently, then you know what she looks like. But I agree, no reason why toweling up changes service levels, that too in a short amount of time if you had sessioned with her recently.

Unless you equate toweling up with a desire to hide something, and extend that to an overall dishonesty - I don't subscribe to this theory myself, but I remember some commenters here said in the past that they would not go with girls because they lied about being Romanians, and if they lied about that one thing, why would they not cheat in their service? I thought it was a strange logic, but to each his own.

UltraHappy
07-08-16, 00:11
First, thank you to Mauro for bringing back the still water. For the couple years, Oase only had sparkling water. When you asked for still water, they would give you the medium gas water instead of the full gas water. Now us tourists can finally drink the water here!

Line-up Verdict: Down. I found the line-up here during these last two months a bit disappointing compared to previous years. In previous years, I remember being overwhelmed with choice. During these past two months, I still managed to have a decent time, but my top choices were often limited to only 2-3 girls. If those 2-3 girls weren't there, I would have been in deep doo-doo. My observations are based on visits on every single day of the week over multiple weeks.

Kissing Verdict: Poor. Only 31% of the girls I tried in the past couple months gave DFK. Several more gave LFK but DFK seemed to be much more difficult to find than in past years. My DFK stats from previous years were usually more than a 60% success rate.

I wonder if the poor line-up is due to low business, perhaps resulting in part from a combination of football season and Ramadan? Several of my girls are away on holiday. Maybe more are away on holiday now due to slower business?

Pickier Girls: I personally witnessed 6 separate girls refusing to go the room with guys (usually due to the lack of anticipated extras or the guy being too difficult or something). I typically see one or two girls refusing guys, but witnessing this with 6 girls six different times? Girls seem definitely more choosy than in past years. What is strange is that business is slow for many of the girls but at the same time, I noticed a smaller line-up, so it seems to me that the top girls are doing quite well due to the decreased competition among the top girls, hence the ability of the top girls to be choosier.

I happened to be at Oase on the night that Romania played Albania. It was a funny sight in the Kino that night. The entire Kino was filled with Romanian girls watching soccer! I never thought I would see such a thing! Unfortunately for the girls, Romania lost that game 1-0. I have to say that the Romanian players looked like they were playing really well though, at least for the small bits I watched. I wonder what would have happened at Oase if Romania had won?

It's not the same getting a blow job in the kino while watching soccer. But it still feels just as good.

I was lucky to be in Oase on the evening of Friday, July 1st. A very special guest arrived that evening, a well-known former Oase WG. She no longer works in the clubs (although her friend continues to work at Oase). Now she only comes out for special engagements for special clients. Anyways, it was really good to see her and to be able to say Hi to her. Oase isn't the same without her, but I am happy that she has been able to move on with her life to something else. For those of you who were there on July 1st, you may know who I am talking about.

One funny thing I noticed while sitting at the Jacuzzi tables. This grandpa-looking guy is chatting up one of my favorite girls. He is giving her a pretty extensive interview and she is nodding and nodding and saying yes, yes, yes and so on. Finally the interview concludes and they go off to the room for an hour. Later, I'm talking to her about this guy and his whole interview. She explains that unbeknownst to the guy, she has already been to the room with this guy 5 or 6 times before (like once every 3-6 months) but the guy can't ever seem to remember her. So, every time her meets her, he conducts the same interview, she answers the same questions, and she doesn't let on that she has been in the room with him before. She already knows what he likes in the room and everything he wants, but every time the guy thinks he is going with her for the first time. I thought this was pretty funny. She says that she thinks maybe this is normal for the old men, maybe they can't remember very well but she just goes with the flow. Haha.

Conclusion: I have always been an ardent Oase-supporter and defender. But, I was really disappointed this June and July as compared to previous years. Yes, I still managed to have a good time but if the line-up deteriorates any further, we're going to have to activate an emergency "code red. ".

I did make a visit to Sharks on a Thursday (one of the Thursdays in June when it was unbearably hot). Unfortunately, Sharks is absolutely awful during heat waves. The building is not air conditioned. Yes, you can go to an air conditioned room (for example, one of the upstairs caves), but that only provides relief from the heat during your room time. The rest of the time in the lounge is insufferable. Sharks definitely had a larger line-up in terms of quantity but since I don't go there very often, it just doesn't have the same "at-home" feel for me as Oase since I already know everyone at Oase. Maybe if I visited Sharks more often, I could get more excited about Sharks. Unfortunately for me, I was more excited about Sharks upon my arrival than upon my departure, so I bought one of the multi-visit cards when I arrived, thinking that I would surely be visiting Sharks more after having been disappointed with Oase's line-up. But in the end, I ended up returning to Oase and I am now stuck with a Sharks multi-visit card that will take me forever to use up. Luckily, they don't expire.

Question: If I bring a guest with me to Sharks (a female guest for example), may I use my multi-visit card for both myself and my guest? I mean, will the receptionist punch two holes in my card for me and my guest or will the receptionist say that I can only use my card for one person each visit? The receptionist did tell me that I could give my card away to someone else (it is transferable), so I suspect that I should be able to use it during one visit for both myself and a guest. Anyone try this before?

Member #4581
07-08-16, 03:51
UH, thanks for the great report. The story about the old dude is funny. As for the girls and Romania playing, I posted the exact same comment a few weeks ago. On the day I visited, Romania played Switzerland (1-1 draw), but the kino was packed with Romanian girls hooting for their team, and the same exact girls were complaining an hour before that all the men were busy watching soccer and not going to the room, LOL. Actually, Romania scored the first goal as I recall and the girls were so excited but then the Swiss scored a goal and they were deflated a bit and dispersed. Pretty funny.

Too bad we missed each other by just a couple of days.

McAdonis
07-08-16, 07:29
Kissing Verdict: Poor. Only 31% of the girls I tried in the past couple months gave DFK. Several more gave LFK but DFK seemed to be much more difficult to find than in past years. My DFK stats from previous years were usually more than a 60% success rate.
Although 31% DFK is low for you, it is probably still slightly higher than average for Oase. Could your lower than usual success rate be due to different sessioning behavior from previous trips? When my favorites are missing, I spend more time outside of the room, and the amounts I spend are less, and that spending is distributed across a larger number girls.

Guessing 31% amounts to 4 out of 13. If so, how many of the 13 girls recognized you? In the past you've mentioned that you do long rooms and keep the girls that you like on retainer. Do you think any of these 13 girls had prior knowledge of your reputation? Or did any of the 13 observe evidence of your "positive interactions"? You mentioned only finding a "top 2-3 choices", so it sound likes many of your favorites were on holiday, and you didn't discover many new favorites.

By "positive interactions" I mean:
A customer who spends 30 minutes pre-and-post zimmer, with a top-earning, constantly-booked WG: customer is probably a platinum-level spender

Other neutral or negative interactions might be:
A customer who is ignored by all the girls and seen on the floor for 11 out of his 12 hours in the club: regular and not a big spender.
A customer who is besieged by WG after WG: first-time visitor, and potentially high-value prey!

Hessen Bub
07-08-16, 07:45
Question: If I bring a guest with me to Sharks (a female guest for example), may I use my multi-visit card for both myself and my guest? I mean, will the receptionist punch two holes in my card for me and my guest or will the receptionist say that I can only use my card for one person each visit? The receptionist did tell me that I could give my card away to someone else (it is transferable), so I suspect that I should be able to use it during one visit for both myself and a guest. Anyone try this before?AFAIK you can use the card for somebody else as well.

HB.

Syzygies
07-08-16, 09:49
Can't remember the last time I had a non kissing girl in an hour booking. Have to choose the right girl. Eliz Czech has down graded from full DFK to light kissing. Some guy must be getting the special service. LOL.

As far as I am concerned, if girls want me to repeat they have to do best attempt at GFE. I won't pay 100 for hour of follow a procedure. Has to be fun

JohnyBravo
07-08-16, 09:55
Hello folks,

I will be visiting Oase on Saturday, 9th July at around 5 pm. They have a cocktail night 6 pm onward. After reading recent posts, I have been able to zero down the names of 4 girls: Veronica (good at kissing with tongue, BBBJ), Elizabeth (Czech, wet BBBJ with ball licking), Diana (dom) and Daniella (pretty face). I hope I get to session with at least 2 of these 4 good performers recommended by fellow punters (not sure how to recognize these girls, maybe I will ask the reception to introduce them to me).

I understand that the definition of a good performer is subjective. Anyways, I would appreciate if fellow punters could recommend their favorite girls currently available at Oase.

P.S. This will be my first visit to an FKK.

Cheers!

JohnyBravo

Craiova
07-08-16, 14:13
Can't remember the last time I had a non kissing girl in an hour booking.Has never ever happend to me. Can't imagine how a girl will survive more than 30 minutes in room with me without DFK.

Banana Boi
07-08-16, 14:32
has never ever happend to me. Can't imagine how a girl will survive more than 30 minutes in room with me without dfk.exactly! .

Koicarp9745
07-08-16, 17:56
Tuesday 5th July.

Third day of Hesse FKK trip. Liked the club despite all the tacky statues. Spent some time in garden, then approached by two Italian girls, after a strong pitch to take both of them, they eventually accepted that the two of them would be too much for someone of my advanced years. Took one of them to bed on top of hill for a frankly disappointing session, all a bit mechanical. After a rest, some food and another stint on a lounger in the garden, I met Helen from Greece and went to an inside room. A reasonable session with some attempted upselling, but at least she made an effort.

Syzygies
07-09-16, 07:33
Has never ever happend to me. Can't imagine how a girl will survive more than 30 minutes in room with me without DFK.The intended meaning was that girls may be more readily giving kissing if they know the guy will spend more than a 50 for good service.

If a session is going badly, I don't stay even for 30 minutes. Tend to leave at abiut 15 minutes or less. However no disasters recently.

Member #4585
07-09-16, 08:18
From recent reports on this forum and comment feedback from German regulars of the Hessen FKK scene that Oase is not the club to go to right now.

Pistons
07-09-16, 09:22
Don't read the forums then. Oase LU is and has been strong for the past year. And better than in the past. Could be it was just slow during Ramadan though. And service is quite good from most. 70-80% seems to kiss as far as I know.

Judging by the list JB zeroed it down to, I think his trust in this forum is way too strong. None of those are on my Oase top 10 this year, only trust yourself dude.

A service list without may, Denice or Vera seems crazy. A looks list without Andre, Chayenne, Emma, Adele, Szanett or even Laura is also crazy and all these do great service too.

What planet are you forum people from?

Ortos
07-09-16, 11:25
From recent reports on this forum and comment feedback from German regulars of the Hessen FKK scene that Oase is not the club to go to right now.A man of your experience in FKKing, going back several years (and including how many club visits, like grains of sand on the beach?): You should know better than anybody that the only true way to know whether or not Oase is worth visiting now is to visit yourself! Nothing is better than personal observation and first-hand assessment of the LUs.

For example, I read the same stuff on the forum about Oase being sub-standard and not worth visiting as you do. But I went myself to check it out and discovered that, even though the LU at Oase is NOT up to it's normal (even summertime) standard, as brilliantly reported this past few days by Ultra-happy (see his report below), this club still has postive aspects (also within its impoverished line-up) that would negate your conclusion stated in the above quote.

Best advice: Take any and all reports on Internet with a certain degree of truth vs doubt and go look yourself. In my experience it would be best to visit the club right now on a Fri or Sat.

But even the most die-hard Oase loyal fan would agree the club's line-up is down, but not out. Another point: Besides Sharks in the Frankfurt area, what other club is there to really visit: Palace? World? Compared to those two, only Oase and perhaps Mainhatten offer themselves as viable alternative clubs with decent LUs to Darmstadt.

ExpatLover
07-09-16, 16:45
Don't read the forums then. Oase LU is and has been strong for the past year. And better than in the past. Could be it was just slow during ramadan though. And service is quite good from most. 70-80% seems to kiss as far as I know.

Judging by the list JB zeroed it down to, I think his trust in this forum is way too strong. None of those are on my Oase top 10 this year... only trust yourself dude...

A service list without may, denice or vera seems crazy. A looks list without andre, chayenne, emma, adelle, szanett or even laura is also crazy... and all these do great service too...

What planet are you forum people from?Sorry but I don't understand the comment about Ramadan, mostly 90% of the girls in FKK are from Romania and obviously not Muslim ate all.

Dutedrac
07-09-16, 17:17
A service list without may, denice or vera seems crazy. A looks list without andre, chayenne, emma, adelle, szanett or even laura is also crazy... and all these do great service too...

What planet are you forum people from?May Andre Chayenne Laura "great" service? What planet are you from.

Horny Harry
07-09-16, 17:36
Sorry but I don't understand the comment about Ramadan, mostly 90% of the girls in FKK are from Romania and obviously not Muslim ate all.Perhaps because a lot of (extremely hypocrite!) customers do observe ramadan?

Member #4581
07-09-16, 18:20
Perhaps because a lot of (extremely hypocrite!) customers do observe ramadan?Not really. By observing it during the day, they are promised their seven virgins when they go to heaven. But for here and now, they come to Sharks in the night, as heaven is a while away.

PS - lol

Turgid
07-09-16, 18:39
In my last visits to FKK Oase in 2012 I had a high percentage of upselling and poor service. I am certain things would have gotten worse four years later. I have decided to revisit FKKland because I believe it has the most stunners in the non sex prison world. In order to improve my experience I will compile a list of good performing girls based on reports and, in the FKK, avoid girls who are too eager to start the session during the pre-zimmer interview.

Jimmy Boy 99
07-09-16, 21:28
Not really. By observing it during the day, they are promised their seven virgins when they go to heaven. But for here and now, they come to Sharks in the night, as heaven is a while away.

PS - lolActually it's 72 virgins. Do you think these motherfuckers would kill themselves or get themselves killed for a measly 7 virgins?

Pistons
07-09-16, 22:34
May Andre Chayenne Laura "great" service? What planet are you from.Perhaps I was just born on Venus. The planet of love. So the girls love it. Who knows right? Ymmv?

Syzygies
07-10-16, 00:24
May Andre Chayenne Laura "great" service? What planet are you from.You should read his post again. He had some girls on a service list and some on a looks list. You don't always get both, and obviously looks and service level depends on his personal spec and personal expectations.

While I may not agree with him for all girls, it is no big deal.

I like Philippina May a lot as she is so enthusiastic, and would visit to see her, even if my favourites brunette Carla and Michaela are away.

Pistons
07-10-16, 12:03
True, no need to agree on all. But I find it weired if there are absolutely zero correlations. While I had two lists there, they were not set in stone. I could have switched some to the other list, but I feel they have highest rating the category I put them in. Doesn't mean some of the lookers doesn't have a high score in service or vice versa, just a fraction higher in the one I put them in. Now I'm just rambling again though.

About ramadan. Yes hardly many girls are muslims, but there are less punters in someclubs because lots of punters are. So girls must notice and probably feel June is a bad month. I don't know though. But I've allways considerred may / July to the best months and June / August to be the worst in the summer.

PussyLiccker
07-10-16, 14:17
Something I notice with yall defenders. No real reports. Ortos said he had 10 great sessions, names? Besides couples girls.

General staments with no real reports to back it up. Like percentange of kissing, but no names if whi does or not.

Some commonality to those has recently written less than steller reports. Have experience visiting mirods of clubs. So, can notice the relative differences.

Arn't yall's club mainly Oase?

What other clubs have yall visited recently?

Who are the new stars? Any besides girls repeates mentioned?

Any lookers? Lookers that provides good to great serices?

So, all we get as reponses are generalized statements, some percentages. Pretty useless if you tell me.

Shark16
07-10-16, 15:50
Hey PL,

Funny enough that's exactly how we find your blablabla "reports" in the Oase thread that started this last discussion. How about YOU give us a couple reports about what went wrong at Oase, including a couple of names? Is that too much to ask?

You are rapidly becoming a big joke in the Hessen threads.

London Traveller
07-10-16, 16:03
I revisited Oase on Thursday. Really things are bad now. Breakfast selection has been reduced (no cereal for example) and food quality is very poor (so salty). Similar deterioration has happened with the girls. Less selection, nearly all Romanian, and very unimaginative service. Nobody looked like they were up for fun or really having it. The garden is still great but I don't think I will be returning here for quite a while.

Syzygies
07-10-16, 21:22
Strong rumour from reliable source that slim blonde Optifik Christina is carrying a little extra and now working in Rom. May have to visit some time.

Breadman
07-10-16, 23:07
I revisited Oase on Thursday. Really things are bad now. Breakfast selection has been reduced (no cereal for example) and food quality is very poor (so salty). Similar deterioration has happened with the girls. Less selection, nearly all Romanian, and very unimaginative service. Nobody looked like they were up for fun or really having it. The garden is still great but I don't think I will be returning here for quite a while.Thursdays have always been an off day for this club what with the girls dressing up and all.

McAdonis
07-11-16, 02:09
Strong rumour from reliable source that slim blonde Optifik Christina is carrying a little extra and now working in Rom. May have to visit some time.FreeDude reported seeing her at reception. She had been working at Mainhattan with another ex-Oase WG Bella.

Pistons
07-11-16, 05:08
PL: Whatever floats your boat. The forum is just a hype war anyway. 'Reports' are usually just the same gibberish with

"then I met her at the bar and she smiled at me. I got a boner and we went to the room. She gave me a blowjob, I fucked her and I felt a tinkly feeling in my left nut as I was about to cum. But then suddenly as if out of the blue, she kissed me on my lower lip and not on the right side of my upper lip. I was so struck by the moment that I had no option but to bust my right nut instead of my left, and then I got angry at her because I had saved up more sperm in my left nut than my right. So I was disappointed and left the room early. But afterwards I saw the same girl again and I was heartbroken when I saw her sitting next to some other guy holding his penis, and I am certain she was also touch his left nut. Guys, guys, what does that mean to you? I ask you forum experts, please help! Why did she play with the left nut of this other guy, but with me it was my right nut that got busted? Help is much appreciated. My left nut is now twice as big as my right, and I need to bust it soon. Do you know if there are girls at other clubs who can help me with my left nut? At this club all the girls only let me bust my right nut". Anyway... maybe I should start writing more of these after all.. what do you think?

LT: So by less selection, you mean less nationalities to choose from, as if the country of origin is the main important factor in diversity? And you need to gather different tokens for your new Pokemon Go creatures? To be found inside different FKK girls from different countries. With the recent Pokemon Go hype, I can truly submit to that ofcourse.

Sirioja
07-11-16, 08:15
FreeDude reported seeing her at reception. She had been working at Mainhattan with another ex-Oase WG Bella.Ex Bella with weight now, ex Andrea blue eyes and piercing on mouth, and another blond, white skin, with a mouse face, were at Mainhattan for birthday on Saturday, and since IAA, but no blond Cristina.

Syzygies
07-11-16, 10:21
FreeDude reported seeing her at reception. She had been working at Mainhattan with another ex-Oase WG Bella.Not useful to repeat and old April Fool's day post. I am talking current info.

My source has also been to MH and reported the line up is not for him or me, he knows my taste reliably. He did not see Christina there recently but did see her at Rom.

Syzygies
07-11-16, 10:25
Something I notice with yall defenders. No real reports. Ortos said he had 10 great sessions, names? Besides couples girls.

General staments with no real reports to back it up. Like percentange of kissing, but no names if whi does or not.

Some commonality to those has recently written less than steller reports. Have experience visiting mirods of clubs. So, can notice the relative differences.

Arn't yall's club mainly Oase?

What other clubs have yall visited recently?

Who are the new stars? Any besides girls repeates mentioned?

Any lookers? Lookers that provides good to great serices?

So, all we get as reponses are generalized statements, some percentages. Pretty useless if you tell me.Your posts could go back to under moderation if you insist on writing crap English on purpose.

PussyLiccker
07-11-16, 10:33
Just a quick type on the phone. Yup the typo's are there didn't bother correcting / no time. Just making some points.

Syzygies
07-11-16, 13:39
Just a quick type on the phone. Yup the typo's are there didn't bother correcting / no time. Just making some points.You should know it is not accidental typos that I am picking on. I did say deliberate.

Syzygies
07-11-16, 14:02
But even the most die-hard Oase loyal fan would agree the club's line-up is down, but not out. Another point: Besides Sharks in the Frankfurt area, what other club is there to really visit: Palace? World? Compared to those two, only Oase and perhaps Mainhatten offer themselves as viable alternative clubs with decent LUs to Darmstadt.Someone reported some pretty good new Russian girls at World on Saturday. Any club can improve at least for a short time.

Ortos
07-11-16, 17:39
Someone reported some pretty good new Russian girls at World on Saturday. Any club can improve at least for a short time.Indeed, but go check it out yourself, okay, and then tell me World has improved enough for the likes of you and I, true "Zug-Freunde", to select this club on a Weekend night over Sharks or Oase. Too many times, I've made the "schlepp" to World, paid the entry fee and been burned by a shitty line-up. Love the garden, love the club (don't love the rooms, however!), but I need the steady promise of a decent line-up to invest my precious monger euro and clock on a dodgy proposition (for the past two year at least) like World.

Rumours of Russians girls are nice, but they remain rumours until you see and experience them yourslef.

Syzygies
07-11-16, 20:05
Indeed, but go check it out yourself, okay, and then tell me World has improved enough for the likes of you and I, true "Zug-Freunde", to select this club on a Weekend night over Sharks or Oase. Too many times, I've made the "schlepp" to World, paid the entry fee and been burned by a shitty line-up. Love the garden, love the club (don't love the rooms, however!), but I need the steady promise of a decent line-up to invest my precious monger euro and clock on a dodgy proposition (for the past two year at least) like World.

Rumours of Russians girls are nice, but they remain rumours until you see and experience them yourslef.Yes, believe me, I am a sceptical type till the evidence is strong.

However I allow for the possibility from reliable sources. TT123 reported no one special on same day I think. LOL.

I am so skeptical, I have not been to World for over 2 years.

Oregon97
07-11-16, 20:59
Strong rumour from reliable source that slim blonde Optifik Christina is carrying a little extra and now working in Rom. May have to visit some time.Working in Rom as in Romania? Or Oase?

Exodus8
07-11-16, 21:14
Working in Rom as in Romania? Or Oase?Think Master Syzy was referring to FKK Rom aprox. 22 km from Darmstadt. Surely Romania would be too far for him to hunt down a girl, LOL.

Syzygies
07-11-16, 21:28
Think Master Syzy was referring to FKK Rom aprox. 22 km from Darmstadt. Surely Romania would be too far for him to hunt down a girl, LOL.Yes sorry about that. I did not mean to be so assuming. FKK Rom (pronounced like Rome) in Muenster (should be "u" with am Umlaut) I believe or near, its about 20 km East of Darmstadt. I have not visited there yet but my buddies did.

Girls cannot behave wickedly like this back home in Romania. Christina is such a shy and proper girl ;) , but she likes living in Germany, she says. Maybe its the freedom. LOL.

Member #4585
07-12-16, 08:03
Strong rumour from reliable source that slim blonde Optifik Christina is carrying a little extra and now working in Rom. May have to visit some time.I also heard that Christina is at Rom. I am not sure when I will be able to go check this out. Rom is a cheaper entry club which is conducive for a visit for the men.

As for the girls it just 80 euro for the girls at Rom compared to 100 euro entry for the Sharks.

I also heard of the good looking new Russian girls at World. One guy spent 950 euro on one of them on a single visit. Must have been some extras involved like CIM and anal I expect. That is usually how I notch up 950-1000 euro on girls in a single visit when I am always busting a nut in a girl's asshole or letting rip in her mouth.

Beffen1
07-12-16, 12:22
Your posts could go back to under moderation if you insist on writing crap English on purpose.Very gangsta, eh wot?

PussyLiccker
07-12-16, 12:35
Straight out of compton baby.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg4NkA1B9Pc

Pistons
07-12-16, 13:11
The thing is just that such language is not seen as 'gangsta' in europe. European gangsters (criminals) are much more cold and cynical, and have a tendency to talk to your head untill it explodes, you loose focus, and suddenly they rob you. But the language is normally good. A bad language would create distance immediately, so that is not smart. But american slang like that is seen as immature and how 14 year olds talk when they reach puberty not knowing what happened to them. So they want to revolt against themselves and their new hormones.

ExpatLover
07-12-16, 16:27
Indeed, but go check it out yourself, okay, and then tell me World has improved enough for the likes of you and I, true "Zug-Freunde", to select this club on a Weekend night over Sharks or Oase. Too many times, I've made the "schlepp" to World, paid the entry fee and been burned by a shitty line-up. Love the garden, love the club (don't love the rooms, however!), but I need the steady promise of a decent line-up to invest my precious monger euro and clock on a dodgy proposition (for the past two year at least) like World.

Rumours of Russians girls are nice, but they remain rumours until you see and experience them yourslef.I am a regular at World, have not notice any different in the LU over the last weeks, but if you consider LU, atmosphere especially by good weather and quality of the food it is always my favorite club (even if some monger are sometimes a bit aggressive about that meaning). Saw some new girls brunette style, may be beginners but have not tried any of them.

Oregon97
07-12-16, 21:52
Yes sorry about that. I did not mean to be so assuming. FKK Rom (pronounced like Rome) in Muenster (should be "u" with am Umlaut) I believe or near, its about 20 km East of Darmstadt. I have not visited there yet but my buddies did.

Girls cannot behave wickedly like this back home in Romania. Christina is such a shy and proper girl ;) , but she likes living in Germany, she says. Maybe its the freedom. LOL.OK thanks. Seems like a nice club.

ExpatLover
07-13-16, 17:33
OK thanks. Seems like a nice club.Try it, many German men (roemer forum) are complaining about the over evaluation of Shark for many months which I fully support.

Syzygies
07-13-16, 21:34
Try it, many German men (roemer forum) are complaining about the over evaluation of Shark for many months which I fully support.What is the problem if someone if someone is very enthusiastic about one club, be it Sharks, Oase, World or whatever?. This must be complained about?

Its very easy for someone to get stuck on a club where they have several favourite girls, or just one, or perhaps live near by. I used to frequent the Palace when I stayed so close to it.

I rate clubs by how many extra exciting girls I found there, up to about 6 which is usually plenty.

Syzygies
07-16-16, 07:20
Sorry about that last post. I think was accidental reposting an old post or there is currently a forum fault showing old posts as recent. Puzzled.

Mabe it is just that no one posted anything for several days. LOL

Ibrahimovic
07-16-16, 09:09
I visited Oase last Saturday, my first time in the club this year. Slim pickings on arrival. 6 or 7 girls present during my stay that were calling my attention. Weak lineup when it comes to optic standouts albeit many decent ones. Stayed in the club for 12 hours but only went with one girl. Enjoyed the sun, swimmingpool and football. Picked Romanian Ina. Cute face, short ash-blond hair and natural body on the petite side. She looked really German, which she apparently gets from a lot of people. Had a standard 50 E session, she really came through with good service. DFK, hugging, very friendly attitude in the room. No english spoken. Planned to do a couple of more sessions come late night but opted to leave for central Frankfurt to visit the RLD.

Hessen Bub
07-17-16, 00:39
Strong rumour from reliable source that slim blonde Optifik Christina is carrying a little extra and now working in Rom. May have to visit some time.She's been there for about two months and yes, she put on some weight.

HB.

Syzygies
07-17-16, 07:19
I visited Oase last Saturday, my first time in the club this year. Slim pickings on arrival. 6 or 7 girls present during my stay that were calling my attention. Weak lineup when it comes to optic standouts albeit many decent ones. Stayed in the club for 12 hours but only went with one girl. Enjoyed the sun, swimmingpool and football. Picked Romanian Ina. Cute face, short ash-blond hair and natural body on the petite side. She looked really German, which she apparently gets from a lot of people. Had a standard 50 E session, she really came through with good service. DFK, hugging, very friendly attitude in the room. No english spoken. Planned to do a couple of more sessions come late night but opted to leave for central Frankfurt to visit the RLD.You did not say what time you arrived, but recently I commented that the evening shift of girls have been starting to arrive at 7 PM to 8 PM. The club has changed from when there was a very good line up by 5. 30 PM. Oase seems to be coming more a "night time" club, in that my last visits have found the club very quiet indeed up until 7 PM or later.

The number of girls showing up early has dwindled with a decrease in customers. I don't recommend to arrive too early unless you have specific girls in mind or the weather is excellent, currently. The line up can be thin on certain days, like a Saturday. Perhaps week days will be better early, I am not sure. I think a Friday was a little better.

I managed to find one girl to do Saturday day time, an old favorite. Another possible girl was hardly sighted. I think she must have been booked for hours. Once more of my favourites return from holidays, I will be happy. Perhaps they have already. Despite overall club attendance down a bit, both girls and customers, the very top girls can be very heavily booked on certain days, or even booked for several hours customers.

Ibrahimovic
07-17-16, 08:42
You did not say what time you arrived, but recently I commented that the evening shift of girls have been starting to arrive at 7 PM to 8 PM. The club has changed from when there was a very good line up by 5. 30 PM. Oase seems to be coming more a "night time" club, in that my last visits have found the club very quiet indeed up until 7 PM or later.

The number of girls showing up early has dwindled with a decrease in customers. I don't recommend to arrive too early unless you have specific girls in mind or the weather is excellent, currently. I arrived 11 am and left half past ten. I had read on this thread that the LU is weak in the day shift so no real surprise or problem with that. I picked Oase over Sharks mainly for the possibility to relax in the garden. I would say the better looking ones arrived even a little bit earlier than 7 or 8 pm. However some of the best looking gave me some cold vibes (possibly shark types).

Syzygies
07-17-16, 09:20
In my visits the line up was not quite as good as last year. Some girls gone that I used to session regularly, e. G. Christina, Beatrice, Ina (Lat), Elisa (Gha). Also other pretty girls missing like Tatiana, Lexi, Kim/Claudia/Aida, Elizabeth (Hun), etc. Then Michaela and Carla away, I took a recent break from Oase myself. Some pretty girls remain that I did not even try yet, waiting too long for the right vibe. LOL. Hopefully some more new pretty girls to arrive soon. I think Philippina May is very nice, for example.

It tends to happen at every club that my favourites drop out of site. Then have to wait for the returns or develop some new favourites.

Sirioja
07-17-16, 09:38
She's been there for about two months and yes, she put on some weight.

HB.Blond Bella also took weight with Mainhattan foods, rather than only 1 dog meal.

Pistons
07-17-16, 13:14
Zlatan: you just got to break the ice. A few of the stunners do give of slightly cold vibes. But only untill you know them. They could perhaps smile more to everyone. But when working like this, I guess that can be hard day after day.

Syzygies
07-17-16, 13:33
Zlatan: you just got to break the ice. A few of the stunners do give of slightly cold vibes. But only untill you know them. They could perhaps smile more to everyone. But when working like this, I guess that can be hard day after day.Just adding to that.

When we see girls with plenty of regular customers or have long bookings, it's usually a good sign. The best girls tend to be the busy ones, unless they are just too gorgeous and everyone wants them (unlikely). However some customers want exceptional skills and some don't.

When I see pretty girls with not many customers, I don't know what to think. Could be just a relative unknown girl or returning after a long time away, or could be a girl with heavy upsell, or gives the wrong vibe. I often have little clue if never really spoke to the girl much.

Top girls may not be really looking for 30 minute bookings. They can earn more by taking other customers, through avoiding big time wastage between bookings. Its not quite like ordering a taxi where the driver has no clue how much you are going to spend.

Could Ina have been the Latvian one, or a new one Romanian?

Optimist
07-17-16, 15:27
I'm not been to Oase for long time, but just want to confirm Syzygies' observation that in all clubs girls who are busy are a good bet (not a certainty) since they are popular with a wide range of customers.

The exception to this is any girl who hunts men for 30 minute sessions and doesn't get repeat customers. Some such girls can be the busiest if they are good hunters.

Another exception can be drop dead gorgeous girls who are underemployed simply because their beauty intimidates potential customers. I recently saw one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen, but she had almost no customers

Syzygies
07-17-16, 16:40
Another exception can be drop dead gorgeous girls who are underemployed simply because their beauty intimidates potential customers. I recently saw one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen, but she had almost no customersThis one makes me laugh. I never got intimidated by sheer beauty. Occasionally I found it difficult to get to a beauty if she was always busy talking to someone else or never staying still in one spot, for a moment to allow for easy approach. Still I have been known to chase a beauty around the club immediately after spotting her, to get an opportunity to ask for a session as soon as possible, like Valentina for example. Being too shy is not wise. I prefer to chase girls rather than have them come hassling me. Most Oase girls would know this. If you never approach a super beauty, she may disappear soon, and you may regret it.

Once I was in World and saw a stunning ass walk by a couple of times. Even was late, I had to chase her for a last session. Was Catalina. Her body was a 10. Great GFE session too. Rarely do I regret the super beauties (except for Bella at Sharks was a severe bomb out after 15 minutes. No matter). I tried the famous Marie 3 times before I was convinced, enough was enough. LOL Each session was worse than the previous, instead of expected improvement. I tried Christina several times, and the sessions did get better and better.

I never saw Elizabeth (Hun) underemployed just because she was a beauty. She could look in a man's eyes, and utilise her tits, in such a way that many just could not escape. Yes, a really shy beauty can lack customers I guess. Is it intimidation? I don't think so. Maybe some guys believe the girl is too aloof and in her own world rather than putting on a lustful act, and being provocative.

Pistons
07-17-16, 20:08
Top girls may not be really looking for 30 minute bookings. They can earn more by taking other customers, through avoiding big time wastage between bookings. Its not quite like ordering a taxi where the driver has no clue how much you are going to spend.Really? So why give them this information beforehand? Why not say that you will start with half an hour, and then if she is nice, you will extend? Or if you feel you have the power for a longer stay, you will do a longer stay? Or some other reason. Then it kinda turns into a 'taxi-sale' don't you think?

And I second what optimist says. Some of the top fkk girls currently working like Carrie (artemis) and Chayenne (Oase) sometimes have days with almost no customers. But it hardly means they do bad business. Some of the best sex I've ever had were with these girls, but they probably both intimidate lots of guys I assume...

Ibrahimovic
07-17-16, 22:03
Zlatan: you just got to break the ice. A few of the stunners do give of slightly cold vibes. But only untill you know them. They could perhaps smile more to everyone. But when working like this, I guess that can be hard day after day.That is true. Optics is normally the most important quality for me so I am not really that afraid to approach stunners. However, sometimes I tend to prefer to pick some girl with looks that goes well with some fantasy I want to indulge in (eg. Imagine she is a neighboor or co-worker). This means that I might occasionally favor a girl with a more western / northern european face. The best looking girls in Oase last weekend looked really typically Romanian to me which made them a little less interesting especially as they were not really that stunning.

Syzygies: I am quite sure Ina told me she is Romanian but my German is not good at all so maybe I misunderstood. She barely knew a word of English. Short petite girl with tiny natural tits. Ash-blonde / ginger hair I think. Cute face and just a tiny bit alternative hairstyle, short in the neck and bangs a little bit longer on one side.

PussyLiccker
07-17-16, 23:49
I'm not been to Oase for long time, but just want to confirm Syzygies' observation that in all clubs girls who are busy are a good bet (not a certainty) since they are popular with a wide range of customers.

The exception to this is any girl who hunts men for 30 minute sessions and doesn't get repeat customers. Some such girls can be the busiest if they are good hunters.

Another exception can be drop dead gorgeous girls who are underemployed simply because their beauty intimidates potential customers. I recently saw one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen, but she had almost no customersFor some clubs if you need to be more cautious (those are ones I avoid as a non-frequenter). Don't like negotiations or surprises in the room.

For example, I walk into LR and session after another and all turn out to be great sessions. No weeding, asking others, or checking to see how busy they were. It's so happens couple of my picks happens to be the busiest.

Same for other clubs that my stats has been consistently good no matter the pick. PHG in 2012-13 was ideal. Hardly had a bad session on several visits with mainly great services. GT is a club I'm fully confident that no crap session will arrise and on the avg the service will be good. Just a busy club, so many girls are busy.

Service doesn't always correlate to business. If the club is not all that busy (or just abundance of girls around) it's easily noticeable, can be possible busier ones are less likely to be YMMV with good service.

Sure, the girl's vibe, her activeness in pursuit in a good approach fashion will raise the willingness of more punters to session. Of course reputation rides on it as well.

I have seen girls that service isn't so high, but high lookers that gets picked a lot. Usually, longer rooms are more of an indicator of higher services, but not always. Girls that offer good GFE type services are usually getting long rooms.

Also, there is no direct correlation to a girl being booked most of the day to services. I have met girls that were high lookers with punters buying most of the club time for that reason.

Observing for how busy the girl's are is not something I do as I don't have time to stand around to see who is busy or not and most importantly the girl has to be my type looks wise.

I just go for the most attractive girls and see how the stats goes. If several sessions were good with those I find the most attractive, the club goes on top of my list for revisits.

The clubs I recommend are the clubs I run into the most attractive girls that offers good to great services. Can't get any more reasonable than that.

By my approach, I'm testing out the waters and also raising my chance to run into a gem.

I don't bother with girl list or recommendations. Just look for who is the most attractive. Doesn't matter if they are the prettiest for approach, it's p6.

Sirioja
07-18-16, 12:20
Blond Latvian angel Ina could speak English, even it was more enjoyable in Russian for intimacy.

Ex Katalina World was at Sharks on April, now at home, but wish to meet her again soon in Zurich. More than her ass, beautiful face with wonderful eyes and what a classy sophisticated care, a real top class GF.

Steppenwolf11
07-18-16, 19:43
Ex Katalina World was at Sharks on April, now at home, but wish to meet her again soon in Zurich. More than her ass, beautiful face with wonderful eyes and what a classy sophisticated care, a real top class GF.She is currently working at Club Globe in Zurich. Visited her last week there. Still top class (except her tits).

Sirioja
07-18-16, 21:30
She is currently working at Club Globe in Zurich. Visited her last week there. Still top class (except her tits).Last week, but not anymore now, but I agree Kate / Katalina is still top class, her belly and tits are perfect for me, as I said to her, nothing to change, even she did after Sharks, just staying the same smart class woman. Look forward her return.

Pistons
07-18-16, 23:05
Kate, is she the moroccan / german?

Sirioja
07-18-16, 23:25
Kate, is she the moroccan / german?Other one, Syzy was talking about ex World 2011 one.

Syzygies
07-19-16, 06:52
That is true. Optics is normally the most important quality for me so I am not really that afraid to approach stunners. However, sometimes I tend to prefer to pick some girl with looks that goes well with some fantasy I want to indulge in (eg. Imagine she is a neighboor or co-worker). This means that I might occasionally favor a girl with a more western / northern european face. The best looking girls in Oase last weekend looked really typically Romanian to me which made them a little less interesting especially as they were not really that stunning.

Syzygies: I am quite sure Ina told me she is Romanian but my German is not good at all so maybe I misunderstood. She barely knew a word of English. Short petite girl with tiny natural tits. Ash-blonde / ginger hair I think. Cute face and just a tiny bit alternative hairstyle, short in the neck and bangs a little bit longer on one side.Its OK. The Latvian Ina speaks good English so obviously a different girl.

Sirioja
07-19-16, 09:38
Last week, but not anymore now, but I agree Kate / Katalina is still top class, her belly and tits are perfect for me, as I said to her, nothing to change, even she did after Sharks, just staying the same smart class woman. Look forward her return.She seems to lengthen her Globe tour, I wish until next week end.

Jooeey
07-19-16, 14:08
Is Sabrina (Bulgarian) the dark haired seen these days in Oase?

Member #4585
07-20-16, 03:54
Kate, is she the moroccan / german?If the Kate you reference is the Kate that Sirioja mentions then you have been another victim of Sirioja's randomly writing about any club or girls he likes in any thread he likes with no consequences or sense of order.

The Kate that Sirioja mentions is a Romanian that is currently working at FKK Globe in Zurich in Switzerland. So you may be forgiven the confusion that Sirioja sows like wheat in a field.

Turgid
07-20-16, 10:43
I had my first visit to an FKK in four years. I was going to write a long report on my visit to Oase yesterday but will not waste my time and that of the readers. Better facilities, much worse service. Quality wise the girls were just a little below that of my last visits. I interviewed all the doable girls, some said they were Italian, Russian etc. But were all Romanians. Pre session interviews were like - DATY pay extra, kissing pay extra, touching breast pay extra (discovered during my first session, did not think I had to negotiate to suck nipples). All 4 sessions were disasters your dick too big, my knee hurts, my back hurts, when you come? Even when I promised a 1 HR session if they were good; no doubt all my sessions were half HR. One of my sessions was with Alexia with glasses recommended by some bloke on this board. In short my experience at Oase was worse than that of my last visit to Palace in 2011 when I vowed never to return.

BigBuddy69
07-20-16, 10:49
If the Kate you reference is the Kate that Sirioja mentions then you have been another victim of Sirioja's randomly writing about any club or girls he likes in any thread he likes with no consequences or sense of order.

The Kate that Sirioja mentions is a Romanian that is currently working at FKK Globe in Zurich in Switzerland. So you may be forgiven the confusion that Sirioja sows like wheat in a field.I thought it was the Kate from ACA!

Turgid
07-20-16, 10:51
Forgot to add that I have no beef with Oase management. They refurbished the place nicely, are probably trying to improve the experience of customers (though not food wise) and perhaps have no control over the attitude of the girls.

Jooeey
07-20-16, 10:53
I had my first visit to an FKK in four years. I was going to write a long report on my visit to Oase yesterday but will not waste my time and that of the readers. Better facilities, much worse service. Quality wise the girls were just a little below that of my last visits. I interviewed all the doable girls, some said they were Italian, Russian etc. But were all Romanians. Pre session interviews were like - DATY pay extra, kissing pay extra, touching breast pay extra (discovered during my first session, did not think I had to negotiate to suck nipples). All 4 sessions were disasters your dick too big, my knee hurts, my back hurts, when you come? Even when I promised a 1 HR session if they were good; no doubt all my sessions were half HR. One of my sessions was with Alexia with glasses recommended by some bloke on this board. In short my experience at Oase was worse than that of my last visit to Palace in 2011 when I vowed never to return.Did you also visit Sharks in your this visit? If Yes, How would you compare your expereince of Sharks against that of OASE?

Sirioja
07-20-16, 12:53
I thought it was the Kate from ACA!I miss her, I thought she would be my more than 50 rooms girl, really nice behavior and sexy, since September, but I m happy for her if she stopped, she deserves a better life. A new Kate now, not the one Piston looks for.

ExpatLover
07-20-16, 15:35
I had my first visit to an FKK in four years. I was going to write a long report on my visit to Oase yesterday but will not waste my time and that of the readers. Better facilities, much worse service. Quality wise the girls were just a little below that of my last visits. I interviewed all the doable girls, some said they were Italian, Russian etc. But were all Romanians. Pre session interviews were like - DATY pay extra, kissing pay extra, touching breast pay extra (discovered during my first session, did not think I had to negotiate to suck nipples). All 4 sessions were disasters your dick too big, my knee hurts, my back hurts, when you come? Even when I promised a 1 HR session if they were good; no doubt all my sessions were half HR. One of my sessions was with Alexia with glasses recommended by some bloke on this board. In short my experience at Oase was worse than that of my last visit to Palace in 2011 when I vowed never to return.First of all congrats 4 sessions I don't know how old you are but it is not bad, quite surprised by your comments, I am often in Oase and usually getting a good service. May be you dick is really big and you selected too young girls. As a regular I never pay 50 euros and always ask the girl in the room to provide me a good service, I also notice that more and more often they prefer today to give me nice BJ than to have sex which is not a problem for me. Never had a girl who refused me to kiss her nipples or touch her everywhere.

Turgid
07-20-16, 18:30
First of all congrats 4 sessions I don't know how old you are but it is not bad, quite surprised by your comments, I am often in Oase and usually getting a good service. May be you dick is really big and you selected too young girls. As a regular I never pay 50 euros and always ask the girl in the room to provide me a good service, I also notice that more and more often they prefer today to give me nice BJ than to have sex which is not a problem for me. Never had a girl who refused me to kiss her nipples or touch her everywhere.Actually they were not all complete sessions in that I did not take them all to fruition. I am on the other side of fifty. I chose those I thought to be the hottest girls in the place and yes they were young. I promised them all a 1 HR session if they were good in the zimmer. I love BJs and Alexia was quite good at that but sucked at FS and I must have my FS in multiple positions to be satisfied. Looking forward to my first ever visit to Sharks tomorrow.

Jooeey
07-20-16, 18:36
Actually they were not all complete sessions in that I did not take them all to fruition. I am on the other side of fifty. I chose those I thought to be the hottest girls in the place and yes they were young. I promised them all a 1 HR session if they were good in the zimmer. I love BJs and Alexia was quite good at that but sucked at FS and I must have my FS in multiple positions to be satisfied. Looking forward to my first ever visit to Sharks tomorrow.Do report on how your trip and experience to Sharks was in detail. Will help.

TankTank123
07-21-16, 08:44
of Sirioja's randomly writing about any club or girls he likes in any thread he likes with no consequences or sense of order.He is a disciple of Jacques Pr้vert, and his poesy posts are thus 'listes เ la Pr้vert'.

BigBuddy69
07-21-16, 12:15
Except Jacques Pr้vert did actually know how to write correctly.

Optimist
07-21-16, 12:21
Les Feuilles Mortes rewritings into English are a prime example of lost in translation.

Sorry to continue the offtopic.

Sirioja
07-21-16, 12:28
Except Jacques Prvert did actually know how to write correctly.I work hard with girls to get the best from the prettiest, like I did with Kate Aca, and never go with ugly fat. Also to improve my English, Bub, that s why I go for private lessons every week end with prettiest Romanian GF, 4 days this week end before ironman holidays.

ExpatLover
07-21-16, 14:56
Actually they were not all complete sessions in that I did not take them all to fruition. I am on the other side of fifty. I chose those I thought to be the hottest girls in the place and yes they were young. I promised them all a 1 HR session if they were good in the zimmer. I love BJs and Alexia was quite good at that but sucked at FS and I must have my FS in multiple positions to be satisfied. Looking forward to my first ever visit to Sharks tomorrow.Hi,

Some girls can earn 2000 or even more euros per day so even you proposed to them a 1 hour session it will not change their life, hope you will get a good day in Shark what was never the case for me. This club is too dark inside for me and so make it difficult to choose the right girls, also I don t know why I have some problems with the global atmosphere of this club like Artemis in Berlin.

TankTank123
07-22-16, 01:12
Les Feuilles Mortes rewritings into English are a prime example of lost in translation.Look, he has just obliged with his rendering of Autumn Leaves. I only needed to cut off 3 words to make it fit the tune!

I work with girls
to get the best
from the pret-tiest,
like I did

with Kate Aca,
and never go
with ugly fat.
Al-so improve

my-y English, Bub,
that s why I go
for private lessons
every week end

wi-th pret-ti-est Ro-ma-nian this weekend
be-for-e iron-man holidays.

Sirioja
07-22-16, 06:41
Hi,

Some girls can earn 2000 or even more euros per day so even you proposed to them a 1 hour session it will not change their life, hope you will get a good day in Shark what was never the case for me. This club is too dark inside for me and so make it difficult to choose the right girls, also I don t know why I have some problems with the global atmosphere of this club like Artemis in Berlin.You know many girls who make 2000 at the moment in FRA? Girls never refuse me to stay 1 full hour for only 100 . Some girls can make much more than 1000 at Globe. Ch, with 130 €/30 mn, and many girls were busy on a Friday night, when most are not at Sharks.

Hessen Bub
07-22-16, 08:53
Also to improve my English, Bub, that s why I go for private lessons every week end with prettiest Romanian GF, I doubt you have a Romanian GF. And BTW: Trying to improve your English with a Romanian WG as a teacher. Will not help. ;)

HB.

Optimist
07-22-16, 09:03
improve .... English with a Romanian WG as a teacher. Will not help. ;)

:D

"We will see us with not our clotheses, sweet" I love Romanian English.

Sirioja
07-22-16, 09:12
I doubt you have a Romanian GF. And BTW: Trying to improve your English with a Romanian WG as a teacher. Will not help. ;)

HB.I have only opportunity to speak English with my Romanian GF in FKK, that's why I go so often, not to forget my few words and to play with tongue. Also when I write here. Bub is another guy in another forum. Thanks again for Kate, I will try to make her my regular escort GF, classy woman, I love her nails, her care and the way she looks at me, even out of the room.

BigBuddy69
07-22-16, 09:44
I doubt you have a Romanian GF. And BTW: Trying to improve your English with a Romanian WG as a teacher. Will not help. ;)

HB.Don't you know Siri angels, the girls with strong vaginal stamina?

Jimmy Boy 99
07-22-16, 10:08

HB.I don't understand your antipathy to Sirioja or why you keep on making snide comments about him. All the girls he takes to the room are his girlfriends while in the room with them because that is how he treats them and why they reciprocate.

Optimist
07-22-16, 10:46
Jimmy Boy. Is your post an attack on Sirioja using irony?

Hessen Bub
07-22-16, 15:39
Jimmy Boy. Is your post an attack on Sirioja using irony?If it is he will not understand. At JB: I don't dislike him. It's just the continuous repetition of the same non-facts over and over again, including too many personal details. And the somehow arrogant assertion that he's the only guy treating the girls well and with respect.

HB.

TankTank123
07-22-16, 16:14
If it is he will not understand.Reading this made silly me just realise that he would probably not understand the meaning of 'list เ la Pr่vert' either as it is perhaps an English rather than a French usage?

The Cane
07-22-16, 16:58
And the somehow arrogant assertion that he's the only guy treating the girls well and with respect.

HB.Agreed! I mean, I absolutely cannot stand this type of monger in general (not speaking about Sirioja in particular), and as I discovered when I first started in the hobby, there are plenty out there like that. They think they're the only ones who understand what "respect" looks like in this thing, and therefore they "deserve" all the best from the girls while all the rest of us just get what we get. That attitude ticks me off because I know I'm a good guy with the girls when I'm supposed to be, and I know when to be "bad" when I'm supposed to be too! I was with two girls last night who are best friends (had just finished fucking one of them) who told me what a sweetheart I was. And one of them liked me to be little rough with her during sex, like yanking her head back violently by pulling on her long blonde hair!

Now, she asked me to do that out of the blue because it's something that turns her on. She told me, "I want you to pull my hair during sex". And that's a good segue into my next point. I've been accused by a few people (very, very few) of not respecting the girls because of some things I have written in my reports. But what I can 100% honestly say is that I never, ever do anything that a girl does not like or does not want to do. Never! And there are plenty of things I've done because they asked me to do it to them! Like asking me to pull their hair, or fuck them hard in the ass (especially in Brazil), sperm on their mouth or face, and so on. Yes, I like to do those things, but my point is that there are plenty of girls who like me to do those things to them (and even "for" them) since many ask me to.

The interesting thing is that these same arrogant mongers who assert that only they understand the concept of "respect in mongering" are engaging in the same damn sex acts that everybody else is doing and even more! They'll ask a tute to lick their ass! Oh, well I guess if you ask for it "respectfully" then it's OK LOL! I've always told these guys (I call then "Don Juan Johns" as a nickname) that if they can teach me of a more respectful way to ask a girl to suck my nuts, then I'm all for it! I can still learn! Maybe some think I don't respect the girls because of my sometimes vivid accounts of what happened in the zimmer. Just remember that they either agreed to do what I describe, or they directly requested it themselves. And I'm here to tell you about it. My way!

Look, it's like being a man of the cloth. Really LOL! You see, some preachers are good at talking about the afterlife and heaven and hell, and some preachers are good at talking about the here and now and how to prosper upon this earth. Some monger trip reporters are good at talking about how to get there, where to stay, where to go, and how much it all costs. And other monger reporters are good at describing in detail what this or that provider looks like, the nature of their interactions with the tutes (both inside and outside the zimmer), and the vivid details of the dirty little sex acts each provider performs in the room, and how well she does it or takes this, that, and the other. Some mongers prefer the former type of trip report while some prefer the latter. I happen to think that some blend of each type is best, and with pictures when possible. When I do a TR, that's what I strive to deliver. Some of both.

To be honest, I wish we could ultimately avoid these discussions about who shows the proper respect to the girls and who doesn't. That's because "proper society" would, in general, put each and every single one of us mongers in the very same boat. The larger society would say that none of us here have respect for women because we happily engage with them in paid sex. I heartily disagree with that assessment, but that's where the broader society places us. All of us! So, we're all in this together folks, and we need to stop bickering about who among us "respects" the tutes who serve our needs and who among us does not. When this particular group conflict comes up, I experience the same kind of feeling as when married versus single mongers start to side against each other. There's nothing to be gained from that. I mean, in the end what's the point? Same thing with thinking you're a "better monger" because you somehow have more respect for the girls. We're all in this together. United we stand. Divided we fall. One mongerdom I say!

Optimist
07-22-16, 17:58
TankTank. Thanks for the education: I now understand "list a la Prevert". Inventaire a la Prevert is apparently French idiom.

BigBuddy69
07-22-16, 18:48
TankTank. Thanks for the education: I now understand "list a la Prevert". Inventaire a la Prevert is apparently French idiom.You're right, it's "inventaire เ la Pr้vert" but any French with a little education would understand "list เ la Pr้vert".

Jimmy Boy 99
07-22-16, 22:56
Jimmy Boy. Is your post an attack on Sirioja using irony?No. I like him and think he is a good guy. I treat the girls I go to the room with the same way he does.

Sirioja
07-22-16, 23:09
Cane,

I never asked a prostitute, or a woman in normal life, to lick my ass, or my balls, I don't need to see a woman doing me that, I don't need to CIM women, or to cum in face or on body. Even prostitutes understand by the way I look at them or speak to them, who I am, before going to room, even I can "kill" any girl for the day if I want. In room, I treat them like I treated my real GF and most of them look at me like if I was a martian and let me manage and lead. I don't claim to be better, but I don't feel at all united with other clients. I accept critics below, I just wait who will have balls to say to me, looking me in the eyes, all critics are from ghosts who never met me, or who don't want, preferring bullshitting, staying in the dark. No critics from those I meet or I met. FKK are really land of jealousy, not only between girls.

UltraHappy
07-22-16, 23:41
Agreed! I've always told these guys that if they can teach me of a more respectful way to ask a girl to suck my nuts, then I'm all for it! I can still learn! My favorite part of Cane's post. LOL!

Syzygies
07-23-16, 01:59
FreeDude reported seeing her at reception. She had been working at Mainhattan with another ex-Oase WG Bella.Christina was in MH back in September but not in April as was reported. So I guess it was an April fool's joke. FKK Rom was correct.

Sirioja
07-23-16, 05:58
Christina was in MH back in September but not in April as was reported. So I guess it was an April fool's joke. FKK Rom was correct.Yes, your Cristina with tattoo behind shoulder, tried Mainhattan for IAA, but didn't stay, she was not busy when I saw her. Blond Bella still at Mainhattan, with weight from free foods. Blond, blue eyes with piercing on lips, ex Andrea, now Alexandra, also still at Mainhattan.

Optimist
07-23-16, 07:05
The Cane. +1.

As you say we don't need holier than thou sermons. Preacher men have feet of clay, and forget they are just like the rest of us. A monger may think he is special but the girls will quickly say how they dislike him.

We are all in the same boat, as you say

Hessen Bub
07-23-16, 09:27
From my experience those users who are stressing how good and respectful they are treating the girls and are attacking others for using some expressions are the worst. Those who are using strong language as a matter of their personal style when describing interactions with the girls are getting attacked and in reality are the kindest with the girls.

HB.

Syzygies
07-23-16, 10:51
From my experience those users who are stressing how good and respectful they are treating the girls and are attacking others for using some expressions are the worst. Those who are using strong language as a matter of their personal style when describing interactions with the girls are getting attacked and in reality are the kindest with the girls.

HB.Dr Jekyll and Mr. Hyde? So if a guy is nice to girls and an arsehole on the forum, which is his true self?

I have to be sceptical. I would say that the anonymity of a forum makes guys' true colours come out, simular to how alcohol does that. The nicest guys on the forum trully are the real good guys.

Banana Boi
07-23-16, 11:01
Optimist is the benchmark for nicest guy.

Hessen Bub
07-23-16, 11:04
Dr The nicest guys on the forum trully are the real good guys.Can't second that. For sure it's not the case on the many German boards.

HB.

Optimist
07-23-16, 11:27
BB Embarrassing. Thank you. I think you should be called Optimist LOL. I just don't fall out with people very often (although I am arguing with several members in the London thread). I have the advantage of being a native English speaker on an English language forum.

HB and Syzygies. I guess you are both describing people you know, which means in essence you are both right. Neither experience should be seen by anyone as an iron law of the universe, but just seen as personal experience e.g HB said clearly " From my personal experience".

PS HB I know you don't mean me when you say nicest guys on the forum are the worst in the room.lol.

Hessen Bub
07-23-16, 11:52
PS HB I know you don't mean me when you say nicest guys on the forum are the worst in the room.lol.I know you know. And you are one of the users here not trying to misinterpret my posts.

HB.

Syzygies
07-23-16, 11:56
Optimist is the benchmark for nicest guy.Ultrahappy is always postive and always happy in the face of bad luck and things going wrong. His handle is very apt.

Syzygies
07-23-16, 12:00
BB Embarrassing. Thank you. I think you should be called Optimist LOL. I just don't fall out with people very often (although I am arguing with several members in the London thread). I have the advantage of being a native English speaker on an English language forum.

HB and Syzygies. I guess you are both describing people you know, which means in essence you are both right. Neither experience should be seen by anyone as an iron law of the universe, but just seen as personal experience e.g HB said clearly " From my personal experience".

PS HB I know you don't mean me when you say nicest guys on the forum are the worst in the room.lol.Yeh most guys I know personally are similar on the forum to their normal behavior in the club when talking to me. Good and bad aspects.

Obviously I know nothing much about how they are in a room unless a girl happened to comment occasionally. It is unusual I guess unless the girl wants to make an unsolicted complaint as gossip.

Ocassionally girls warn you not to associate with that bad man in case we are thought to be similar.

The most common complaint I hear girls speak re customers is guys wanting BB. Another guy got described as 30 mins 30 positions.

Craiova
07-23-16, 12:19
I have to be sceptical. I would say that the anonymity of a forum makes guys' true colours come out, simular to how alcohol does that. The nicest guys on the forum trully are the real good guys.Nope in the case my experience is same like HB.

I hear different stories from the girls about the "nicest" forum guys on ISG, RF or LSH.

BigBuddy69
07-23-16, 12:30
What are RF and LSH please?

Optimist
07-23-16, 12:46
Roemerforum and LustScoutHurenganger forum I think.

Craiova
07-23-16, 12:47
What are RF and LSH please?Two German forums with focus on FKK clubs in Hessen. Roemerforum and Lustscout. For LSH HB is THE expert.

Hessen Bub
07-23-16, 13:20
Yeh most guys I know personally are similar on the forum to their normal behavior in the club when talking to me. Good and bad aspects.

Wasn't talking about their behavior with the male guests but their behavior in the room. Sure they interact friendly with the male guests.

HB.

The Cane
07-23-16, 14:07
Cane, I never asked a prostitute, or a woman in normal life, to lick my ass, or my balls. I don't claim to be better, but I don't feel at all united with other clients.I tried to emphasize that my post was not about you in particular. I was speaking more in general terms about a type of monger that I do not like.

Member #4581
07-23-16, 15:10
Nope in the case my experience is same like HB.

I hear different stories from the girls about the "nicest" forum guys on ISG, RF or LSH.How do you guys know how to match the handle on these boards to their face in the club? Further, the girl has to know the same before you both can indulge in a conversation about such a member and their behavior in the room with the girl. And this has to be done with several girls to form a true representative sample, because if it is with just one girl about a specific guy, it could be the girl lying. They are not exactly paragons of truth and virtue either.

Personally, I have never ever brought up any member in any conversation with any girl. I simply do not know most members by face, and I have no interest as well. It is enough to listen to them here writing about their experiences as seen from their side - no need to cross check with a girl if the member is telling the truth.

Actually just 2 or 3 people know how to match my face to my handle in these clubs. And I have come to regret even having disclosed that much. One girl on my recent visit asked about something I wrote and I was a bit surprised how she knew it was me, and thought she was smart to have figured out. But when I enquired, she said she got it from the one of the very few people who knows both my face&handle. I don't blame that member, I blame myself for having disclosed my handle at all to anyone while in the club. Much better to be anonymous. Everyone's personal situation is different, but for some if anonymity is not guaranteed, we might not be able to keep writing at all and sharing our views and experiences in the club.

Hessen Bub
07-23-16, 19:12
The girl doesn't have to know the guy's forum nick. If a few girls tell me the same story about a guy there may be some truth in it. I will do the link to the nick if I know it. And I do for quite a few guys. So I know what the guy wrote and what the girl told me about him.

HB.

MikeTk1974
07-23-16, 21:26
Time: 14:00 to 22:00.

Sorry my late report.

First / Third session: Ukraine, 27. Worked here over a year. Blonde, tall, big tits, pretty ass, not a stunner, tanned w / o tattoo, pornstar model figure. IMO, her body figure likes Czech Raylene Richards. She is very aggressive and upsell her services such as CIM / anal / long session in outdoor field. PSE: 8/10. GSE: 5/10. Sex skill: 7/10. Face: 6/10. Figure: 8/10.

Second session: Russia / Ukraine, 27. Worked her just two weeks only. Brunette, natural tits, round ass, stunner, white w / o tattoo, lovely girl friend. No upsell. IMO, her face / out likes Playboy Playmate Tess Taylor. She is lovely girl. PSE: 5/10. GSE: 7/10. Face: 8/10 Figure: 7/10. I would like to pick up her in my hotel overnight.

I forget their names. In case any bro can tell me. Hope meet her again in late Aug trip.

Syzygies
07-23-16, 21:58
Its good to see brunette Carla and blonde Michaela back from holidays. Unfortunately May(Phi) absent.
Deborah's new look with blonde straight hair instead of red curly, made me recognise the face but forget who she was.

Line up was way better than several weeks ago for looks at least. Obviously I could not test all the new girls.
Even food was better than usual. No BBQ. Nice seafood Penne, and chicken mushroom curry was quite tasty even if not spicy.

Day crew was the usuals. No one too special except Elizabeth(Cze) for me. However other girls started to show up from 4PM. So it felt a lot more like previous years, than my previous couple of visits did. Oase could be on the rise again. Lots of new girls. However maybe its getting harder to get kissing, certainly difficult to get for 50.

First some names I probably did not list before (plenty of girls missing from the list):

* Adele, very slim blonde
* Amy, tall slim brunette, implants
* Anna, slim brunette light skin
* Antonia, black hair, face like Scarlet Jo
* Cami, platinum blonde with exaggerated implants
* Elli, tall slim brunette from Globe
* Emma, blonde with implants
* Johanna
* Karina, wavy platinum blonde
* Kati(ex World Britney) tall slim but curvy, small pretty face, implants
* Lara, tall light skin very curvy and nice tits
* Manu, blonde
* Mila, tall wavy brunette
* Sophie
* Valentina, light skinned brunette, very pretty like Catherine Zeta Jones.
* Zanette/Janette(Hun) slim blonde with dark roots, blue jeans strip of cloth

Now the usual crew that I can remember:
* Adelina(Mol/Rom)l.t. voluptuous platinum blonde
* Adina/Marina(Rom), wide C cups, med length straight auburn hair
* Alexa (Rom/"Thai") l.t. A cups, v.short slim brunette
* Alexa, tall, lip piercing, now d. blondish hair, corset often
* Alexandra, l.t. short girl, big mop of curly dark blonde hair, sometimes straight hair
* Alexia (Rom) l.t. with glasses, model body
* Alice(Rom), voluptuous C implants, brown hair
* Alice, tall voluptuous curvy wavy blonde (tied up), narrow face, implants
* Amelia(Rom), l.t. tall slim tanned brunette, A cups, no tats?
* Anja(Rom "Rus"), tall voluptuous build dark blonde hair, C+ cups, implants?
* Bella, A cups, lightly tanned skin dark blonde, latin look
* Bia(Rom), Cleopatra cut, B cups, top of tits covered, bee stung lips.
* Brianna, short brunette girl with perfect slim body maybe B cups
* Carla(Rom), short slim black haired girl, C cups
* Chayenne/Michelle(from NRW clubs), slim curvy with short platinum blonde hair, now extended, pussy diamond
* Christine, small girl with long black hair, A- tits
* Cora, very petite brunette with pony tail, A cups.
* Daniella, shoulder length black haired girl with pretty face and hoop earrings.
* Danielle/Daniella(Deu), dark skinned voluptuous girl A cups, pretty face with mole on left cheek, often corset (secret name)
* Deborah(Rom), l.t. slim body, red curly hair now straight blonde, B- cups
* Denisa(Rom), short, small face, reddish brown hair now changed to black?
* Diana (Dom), l.t. v. pretty slim black girl, big lips, C implants
* Diana, voluptuous platinum blonde often with spiral curled ends, C cups
* Donna "Suge"(Rom), voluptuous platinum blonde bombshell with D cups now brown hair, butterfly tats left leg to waist
* Elisa(Hun) l.t. tall tanned round faced girl with piercing
* Elizabeth(Cze) tall slim pretty face brunette, B implants (look good)
* Ellen(ex. Iulia Sharks) slim brunette with upturn nose and big tits
* Emma, new volup. short baby faced brunette, pointy nose
* Fabiana, pretty faced blondish red hair, hour glass body, A? cups, now enhanced
* Ilona(Ven?), big voluptuous girl, big tits, implants, latin look, slightly like Catherine Zeta-Jones
* Irinka(ex Deanna World), slim platinum blonde, now black hair and new more outgoing style
* Ivana, l.t. reddish brown hair, A- cups, tiny waist hour glass
* Jenny(Bul) voluptuous curly black hair tied back and glasses.
* Jessica, l.t. slim brunette with face piercing, now blonde with implants
* Kim(Thai), l.t. tall and slim
* Laura(Rom) "Portmann"/"Crudu-tsa", small slim curvy, playful, black hair, high B- cups, very pretty
* Lisa, new tall, curly golden blonde hair straight now, A cups, small pretty face
* Lorena, 178cm slim pretty blonde with gap between front top teeth.
* Louisa(Mar) v.l.t. slanty Egyptian eyes makeup, A cups, shorter blondish hair (was long black).
* Maria, tall, curvy reddish blonde, long face, big tits used to be covered, pussy piercing
* Maya(Rom)pretty, slim, m. length black hair, maybe ponytail, light skin
* Melissa, slim A cups, long blonde hair, maybe tied up or ponytail
* Michaela(Rom) short slim, small face, dark blonde, maybe spiral curls, half sister Sabina
* Mira(Rom), short brunette, may have bow in hair, friendly
* Montana-Bianca(Rom), l.t. tall slim model body brunette A cups, big eyes, a.k.a Vanessa, Anna-Maria, Bibi
* Nika(Rom) voluptuous tanned brunette, D cups, sometimes covered by jeans cloth
* Patricia/Patrizia(Roxy/Evita too many names) l.t. latin looking girl, A cups, bubble butt
* Rebecca (Rom/Bul?) voluptuous, platinum blonde, B+ cups, glasses, maybe plaited ponytail
* Roxanna, voluptuous milky white skin blond with perfect B/C cups
* Sandra (Moldavia) l.t. slim dark blonde
* Sherie(Rom) 182 cm brunette, C-? cups
* Suge-nella/Anais(Rom),dark blonde/brown hair, very pretty face, firm bubble butt
* Suzanne (Jam) voluptuous, stunning high C cups, now with straight red hair
* Tanya, pretty platinum blonde with good body, implants
* Vanessa/Raissa(Rom), blonde now brown hair, perfect toned slim but curvy body, now with implants

Syzygies
07-23-16, 22:55
Went with a girl who is a bit of a joker. After the DATY, I said to her I would award her the Oscar for the very best acting of an orgasm I ever saw. She was very confused. She was talented to be able to juice up just before getting there, to be able to make flowing ripples on the lower tummy before getting there, and to make such powerful convulsions, even smart enough to vary greatly the length of time taken to get there, this time quick since just back from pussy resting holidays, and the gradual build up. Finally I admitted I was just joking. She pointed out an orgasm like that cannot be acted that realistically. I admitted that I did not suspect acting after all.

I asked her, don't girls tell some customers that its just a job and that they never enjoy it of course? She admitted she does say this to some customers, but not to me, and not to all. I suggested: "Is it because some guys don't excell at doing DATY, or are inexperienced and untrained, just can't be bothered, or have no desire to waste time on their money, or no patience"? "Could be" she answers, but the most common reason she has to tell guys she is not going to enjoy and its just a job, is because some guys come on too strong, with the lovey dovey stuff and make her feel smothered. In other words, the guys just get too crazy with her, and she has to dampen them down somehow. Of course I am not that. I just look for great sex, and she is the best at it. I could easily wish to wake up to a girl like her molesting me every morning. I just make her feel relaxed, no pressure. She can be horny if she wants to be. She seems to get better and better every session. Or we just know each other by now and what works.

Fabulous girls do exist at Oase. Not all of them are great and GFE too, unfortunately. Firstly girls make money but they can look for a good time too on occasions. Seems that May is a different breed who broke the hooker mold. Appears to look for fun first, and money less important.

UltraHappy
07-23-16, 23:26
Line up was way better than several weeks ago for looks at least. Obviously I could not test all the new girls.
Even food was better than usual. No BBQ. Nice seafood Penne, and chicken mushroom curry was quite tasty even if not spicy.
Thanks for taking the time to make and share your list. Glad to hear the line-up is improving again.

Seeing your list makes me really wish I could pop in for a visit right now, but alas, I must wait a little bit longer. Oh! Why do you have to tease me like this?

On the bright side, my next trip isn't all that far away and I expect my girls will still be there when I next arrive.

Sirioja
07-24-16, 05:16
The girl doesn't have to know the guy's forum nick. If a few girls tell me the same story about a guy there may be some truth in it. I will do the link to the nick if I know it. And I do for quite a few guys. So I know what the guy wrote and what the girl told me about him.

HB.You don't need to hide, because you don't write about your girls on this forum. I don t hide from girls, because I m proud of my behavior with them, now when a girl tells me about my writings, I make her read on my phone and I don't have anymore problems, they understand the difference between what they are told by some guys and what is really written. Then, no problem with Megan or Danny or brunette Ra๏ssa. Ro, no more problem with Ariana. Yesterday, in a very low casting World, I decided, as always, to go to the prettiest brunette, except small Miss silicon, few normal words, 1 smile, 1 eye contact, 1 sweet kiss, and hand in hand, going to the chalet as I chose rather than the red dark room, but I let her choose the chalet and we were both happy with the mountains picture, for more than 1 hour with the most normal guy for behavior with women. She said she saw me for a long time and I never came to her, I answered: I couldn't because she was friend with Amira, she understood, very simple, and became a real GF under my hands and tongue, a real natural smell and taste Romanian, very brunette, because I was certainly her first of the day, at 8 pm. Now, since she returned from holidays, she seems to stay with Nea. Good training once more, in my World, for my ego, less than 2 months after discovering Amira.

Syzygies
07-24-16, 05:33
Tried two newer girls, Antonia and Valentina. Both had very pretty faces for my taste. First time failed to get kissing for some time. Is this a new trend?

Antonia was quite well booked through the day. Others must think she looks hot too. Brunette BCups. Face 8, body 7. Face slightly reminds me of Scarlett Jo. Soft service, just average, BBBJ just slightly faster than preferred but good enough. Repeat unlikely. Not GFE at all. Yet session still enjoyable due to optics and pussy feel. Certainly not a bad session by any means. Just lacking GFE.

Valentina, face 8, body 6. A little bit crazy personality, a little bit pushy. Seems to like DATY and to like dick. Diddled herself during the sex but did not cum. Possibly wanted extra for kissing but I did not ask that question. Not that busy. Maybe others did not find her so pretty or did not have any chemistry. Repeat maybe if the kissing gets included next time. There was some chemistry and fun for me. Had a white lace up covering belly. Perhaps hiding something. She asked for massage. I said I would massage her with my tongue. LOL I don't waste session time on massage.

Would be better off to stick with my girls of the past. However sometimes something new should be tried. Cannot really recommend either girl due to lack of kissing and GFE.

Another ISGer appearing often here, P had several girls to recommend for me, but mostly not my spec, e.g. Cami had silicones not subtle enough. I tend to only try really pretty or really sexy girls to my own taste. Sillies are usually not working for me. The visuals while fucking a girl are rather too important for me. Kissing is important too. I don't repeat any girls currently that do not give DFK. The top girls are giving that, at least in an hour booking they do.

If May was there, I would not have tried new girls at all. I also could have licked Bia who was good for me last year

YamaYama0519
07-24-16, 05:50
Tried two newer girls, Antonia and Valentina. Both had very pretty faces for my taste. First time failed to get kissing for some time. Is this a new trend?Antonia was quite well booked through the day. Others must think she looks hot too. Brunette BCups. Face 8, body 7. Face slightly reminds me of Scarlett Jo. Soft service, just average, BBBJ just slightly faster than preferred. I managed to enjoy despite lack of kissing. Repeat unlikely. Not GFE at all...I am wondering if your Antonia is the same Antonia as mine. May 2016: my Antonia 1540-1640 (200 E) long black hair, tanned, 150 cm, 20 yo, saggy D-cup, pretty Rom, 1 month at Oase, usually sitting in the non-smoking lounge. We began 1-hour /100 E session but ended up with 1-hour /200 E one with two extras. She quoted pussy licking at 50 E and lips and tits kissing with her professional massage at another 50 E, over which we finally came to an agreement at the end of the session. I could not confirm her O during DATY because of her poor command of English. May not repeat.

Syzygies
07-24-16, 06:13
I am wondering if your Antonia is the same Antonia as mine. May 2016: my Antonia 1540-1640 (200 E) long black hair, tanned, 150 cm, 20 yo, saggy D-cup, pretty Rom, 1 month at Oase, usually sitting in the non-smoking lounge. We began 1-hour /100 E session but ended up with 1-hour /200 E one with two extras. She quoted pussy licking at 50 E and lips and tits kissing with her professional massage at another 50 E, over which we finally came to an agreement at the end of the session. I could not confirm her O during DATY because of her poor command of English. May not repeat.Although your description seems to fit, this Antonia suggested she had only been there a shorter time. There was no upsell at all. Pussy licking was free.

Her English was excellent so cannot be same girl.

Even a girl has good English, I am not going to ask a girl did she cum. Awkward question for some girls. She may feel need to lie. Usually girls don't need to say anything if they cum. If I am unsure, I remain unsure no matter what she says. Some girls can have sneaky one. Hard to be ever sure. Other girls build up slowly to explode and its all too obvious.

I don't believe either of my 2 new girls had an orgasm. Antonia may have come close but pulled away at the critical time. Pulling away can indicate a cum or also can mean avoided it. So inconclusive. Valentina looked like she wanted to enjoy but could not make it.

Its hard for girls to avoid feeling stimulated during a long DATY if well done, and if they like Daty at all. However they can pull out to avoid it going too far. Famous Dina pulled out of Daty after less than 30 secs if my memory is correct. Maybe shortest Daty I ever gave. Very clearly did not want to experience stimulation.

Both her and her friend Elli were rather too professional for me. Not a realistic GFE.

Christina of Oase (long gone) was weak service for many since rather passive, but did improve for her regular customers once she gets to like them. However I like her lack of acting and putting on a show. If she seems to enjoy, you can feel it is real, no act. She would not say she had a big O though. Not her style to say something like that and I never asked her either.

TankTank123
07-24-16, 06:31
Although your description seems to fit, this Antonia suggested she had only been there a shorter time. There was no upsell at all. Pussy licking was free. Her English was excellent so cannot be same girl.Let me add to the confusion.

I tried an Antonia in early May. Brunette, very slim, B-cup that is not evidently saggy but very soft, pretty face but too small to look like Scarlet J, 150 cm, speaks good English. She said she was 20 years old and had been in the club for 1 month. Standard service. No upselling.

She approached me again in early July, but I did not repeat. In both of my visits, she was sitting at the tables overlooking the jacuzzi.

Syzygies
07-24-16, 06:44
Let me add to the confusion.

I tried an Antonia in early May. Brunette, very slim, B-cup that is not evidently saggy but very soft, pretty face but too small to look like Scarlet J, 150 cm, speaks good English. She said she was 20 years old and had been in the club for 1 month. Standard service. No upselling.

She approached me again in early July, but I did not repeat. In both of my visits, she was sitting at the tables overlooking the jacuzzi.Well your description seems to fit much better. No points of real divergence. Girls often exaggerate how new they are. You know just one month lasts a long time. LOL

Your description of the tits is good but just a little sag. Not quite to C cups in my opinion. Just B. She could have been more than 150. 150 is very short indeed. I would have guessed 160 but unsure. Idid not note height carefully and heels causes distraction.

You are right face narrower than Scarlett Jo, but still some faint similarity for me, without being blonde. Nose and something else.

Yes she sat near to Adina/Marina's spot above the Jacuzzi. She was not there on my two previous visits. Maybe returned after a break.

Yes not good enough to repeat. Some girls are far better for the fun and GFE levels. Just standard as you say.

I think you help clear it up rather than add to confusion. Likely you describe same girl.

Smart girls need to realise they have to give more illusion if they want to build regular customers. Maybe Antonia is pretty enough to survive with continual stream of new customers. She got plenty of bookings.

Syzygies
07-24-16, 07:24
I hear rumours that EriKarla is in Belgium. I don't have any clue if she will return to Oase. I have no contact to her, myself.

YamaYama0519
07-24-16, 07:38
Although your description seems to fit, this Antonia suggested she had only been there a shorter time. There was no upsell at all. Pussy licking was free.Her English was excellent so cannot be same girl...Thanks for your prompt responses, Syzygies and TankTank. My Antoina may be different from yours, or she could have improved her English in such a short period.

Syzygies
07-24-16, 07:56
Present:
* Alina (was Daniella Rom), tall black haired slim girl, maybe freckles.

Not seen (forgot who she is):
Christine (Got ticked accidentally).

I believe present (but not 100% sure of name):
Catalina.

Syzygies
07-24-16, 08:03
Thanks for your prompt responses, Syzygies and TankTank. My Antoina may be different from yours, or she could have improved her English in such a short period.Could not have improved English that fast. Its not like she spends massive time talking to customers. I had no difficulty to communicate with her at all. Possibly different one. Good tits a little saggy but certainly not close to D cups. Plenty of Oase girls with bigger tits. The tits were not expansive enough to be even C in my view.

She even asked me if the session was good or bad. I could say good, but could not rave. Just average really, or better than average. I am not too familiar with what Oase average is, these days. We get so many reports of bad sessions or rip offs. Fortunately I am mostly avoiding heavy upsell girls. If she could have been GFE, the session would have been rated as really quite good. Her general skills were O.K. and I enjoyed her nice body. Lacking any real GFE is a big dampener for me.

Donna has huge tits now with implants. I guess more than double D. Perhaps F cup? Heard a rumour she may use a different name now, but I don't know what it is.

TankTank123
07-24-16, 08:31
Girls often exaggerate how new they are. You know just one month lasts a long time.Someone mentioned in a post last year that Adina told him she had been in the club for just 1 month. That was the longest 1 month I have heard of as my first session with Marina was in 2013! In that session, she claimed it was her first day, and I believe her as I had to show her where the room was, and where to find towels.

Later I found out that she was indeed an 'Adina' for just a month before that post I mentioned. She was Marina before that! I guess that is how girls think they can reset their internet persona to purge the association of some poor reports with them.

Syzygies
07-24-16, 10:11
I did not see Maria (Kinski) nor Angie (Diaz) thought I read a rumour about her, nor May nor Laura / Livia nor Juicy.

Any of them could have been working other days. May was reported being seen 2 days earlier.

Elizabeth (Hun) still missing.

Lots of regulars missing like Ellena and Sophia, as examples. Well known girls I would list if seen, at least if they were well known a year ago. Recently my attendance is quite irregular.

Jooeey
07-24-16, 10:29
Syzygies,

When did you last see Sabrina (Bulgarian) Dark Haired in Oase? is she still there?

Syzygies
07-24-16, 12:21
Syzygies,

When did you last see Sabrina (Bulgarian) Dark Haired in Oase? is she still there?Wow this is brunette with spider tat on the front and diamond tat on the back or ass, right? Maybe slightly hook nose? So long ago I last saw her, I nearly can't remember her. LOL. I exaggerate a little. Over one year ago. Maybe a lot more. Remember her slightly.

Maybe thread search for Sabrina (Bul) will work? Maybe brackets will stuff it up.

Nearly could not remember Deborah with a complete change of hairstyle even I sessioned her before. New hair is better.

Sirioja
07-24-16, 12:46
No more Latvian Angel, Ina, since beginning of December?

Takedown
07-24-16, 12:53
After 7 years of visiting FKKs, I finally visited Oase for the first time yesterday. I will summarize and compare directly to Sharks since those seem to be the main Hessen top dogs / rivals now.

Amenities / ambiance:

The amenities / ambiance of Oase versus Sharks is apples versus oranges. Oase is more decadent with paintings, statues, columns, and marble. It does a good job of simulating an ancient bathhouse. Sharks is more modern and is set up like a night club. Ironically, it is Oase that has the better nightclub scene after midnight, while Sharks girls are mostly laying around lacking energy. The girls were taking turns dancing around the pole and often with the guests. Last night, a Chinese guy was up on the pole with different girls taking turns dancing with him. Oase's kino / cinema actually gets used as a place to re-stimulate and maybe even begin a session with a blowjob / handjob.

Many people complain about the food at Oase but I did not think it was bad, only limited. The selection was smaller with no cake or fruit, but the main items were good. I never hear people talk abou the bar service, but it was much better at Oase. I am not sure if it is because all of the male bartenders are better at Oase or if the design of the bar at Sharks, with all of the bar seats, makes it harder for the female bartenders to recognize people who need service. Either way, I never had problems getting a drink within 2 minutes at Oase while many times, 3 bartenders at Sharks have passed me by.

Oase's garden is not as well maintained as Sharks but still very enjoyable. The pool was bigger and the water was a better temperature. But Sharks just has a "zen" vibe to the arrangement. Not as zen as GoldenTime but feels much more clean and organized than Oase. Oase's garden almost felt like an unkempt American back yard, just with roman statues.

Sharks has the superior steam room and sauna. In facts, I think Sharks has the best steam room in all of FKK's. Soft changing lights, soft music, and 10-12 cold water sprays and ice waiting outside. The dry sauna is also a little nicer and bigger. When Sharks finishes their 2 new jacuzzis upstairs, that will also be superior. I am surprised that not many people spend time using these facilities because they freshen and relax me. They are good use of down-time; and hey, you paid to use them!

While I think Sharks is better set up for relaxing throughout the day (outside and upstairs,) you can't beat the relax room at Oase for a good sleep.

Oase makes it easy to enjoy yourself during downtime. Between the active kino, relaxation room, and nice pool you have plenty to do on a nice day at Oase. In contrast, the no phone policy at Sharks is a relaxation killer. Without access to entertainment on my phone during downtime, there is no good downtime area at Sharks. If they continue to not allow phones in the main club, I'd hope that they would set up a relaxation room where you are allowed to use them on your down time.

Girls:

Unless you hate silicone, optics at Oase on Saturday was better than Sharks on Friday. I do not prefer silicone versus naturals (both have their appeal to me) but the top optics at Oase seemed to be inflated; Cami, Emma, Ellie, Alice. Besides the 5 or 6 barbies, I did not see many perfect bodies but I did see many pretty faces with natural bodies, Emilia, Antonia, Coral. In contrast, my top optics at Sharks are girls like Janine, Megan, Alexia. All with natural breast. The 2nd tier optical girls at Sharks seem to be thinner than those at Oase; Cosmina, Ariana, , basically more hips at Oase and more runway model at Sharks.

I do enjoy the kino / cinema when I want a girl but may need a little "help. " I will now always do one session with a girl that sells herself well enough in the kino.

Girls do not approach but the layout of the club makes it so the walkways are so congested that you get pressured by the girls every time you go to the locker room or back and forth from the wellness area to the disco area. I like to detour through the massage area to avoid the grid lock on the raised area and adjacent hallway to the locker room / disco.

Girls do seem to be having more fun at Oase, especially when the DJ arrives. Sharks only has a generic playlist and while some say it is too dark during the day, it is too bright to be a dance club at night. The girls always look miserable, especially at night time.

All that being said, the one thing that prevents Oase from ever being the best club is all of the upsells. It's an erection-killer to be in a room with a girl and have to negotiate money. Some girls ask for 150 E for 100 HR sessions (which can be negotiated down, but the negotiating is not fun.) I had one excellent 30 minute session and one mechanical bare-bones 30 minute session, I will post reviews of Alina / Adina and Ivana later. The 60 minute session (Ellie) was actually quite good after having to negotiate.

Conclusion:

I will be better able to judge after more sessions at Oase but on first impression, I think Sharks wins mostly because of. SYLVANA!

Haha no. I think Oase excel with optics, nightclub scene, sleep room, and club decadance but the rampant upsells at Oase is off putting. That behavior prevents Oase from ever becoming the number club, ever. I prefer 60 minute sessions but 30 minute sessions should be enjoyable too, especially if it is your first time with a girl. Oase makes it hard to screen new girls in order to take them to longer sessions later. A crappy 30 minutes first time session would ensure that a girl will never get a 2nd, 3 rth. 15th 60 minute session from me.

Jooeey
07-24-16, 13:06
Wow this is brunette with spider tat on the front and diamond tat on the back or ass, right? Maybe slightly hook nose? So long ago I last saw her, I nearly can't remember her. LOL. I exaggerate a little. Over one year ago. Maybe a lot more. Remember her slightly.

Maybe thread search for Sabrina (Bul) will work? Maybe brackets will stuff it up.

Yep that's the one I am talking about! So but currently she is not there right?

Pistons
07-24-16, 13:21
Syz: Nice meeting you last night at Oase by the way. And a few additions to the list you made of girls present last night:

- Mira (new girl. Very pretty blonde. Half ukrainian. Used to work at Sakura. She was booked all night unfortunately. Or was that Manu for you?)

- Vera (short girl, now brown hair. Formerly blonde 3 months ago. Very fit and strong petite girl with lots of power). I did prefer her with blonde hair though...

- Amina (former Sharks girl. Slim black haired girl. Same height as Denise, and with a 'Deniz' tatoo on her back. Faces are different, but can be mixed by new visitors). She has a bit of a kinkiness to her. Kinda reminds me of a black haired version of Laura... wanted to try, but so many options...

And Suginella has red hair now. Aside from that your list is good.

And as you said, no kissing from Cami. She is pure optics. Was still well worth it, and she does great bj, and doggie was great with her. She looks like gravity has had zero effect on her (same can be said of Emma, but both are silicone girls with new tits). Cami is probably top 3 in cuteness/optics alongside Chayenne and this other new girl Mira. Other guy we met there from usa also tried her and chayenne and was more than satisfied with both...

Never seen this strong optical lineup at Oase on a single day ever though. After some 20 visits.

PS: Both May and Laura was there on thursday but not last night... so in a way I'd count these two in as well...

Wanking
07-24-16, 13:28
Cane,

I never asked a prostitute, or a woman in normal life, to lick my ass, or my balls, I don't need to see a woman doing me that, I don't need to CIM women, or to cum in face or on body. Even prostitutes understand by the way I look at them or speak to them, who I am, before going to room, even I can "kill" any girl for the day if I want. In room, I treat them like I treated my real GF and most of them look at me like if I was a martian and let me manage and lead.Yeah why would anyone want to do anything like that to a girl. I just take them to the room, talk and sing little songs in their ears, works for me.

Takedown
07-24-16, 14:00
Following up Syzergies' lineup list with a few reviews from a first time Oase visitor.

I did not try any of top reviewed girls as the others in my group were having fun with them and I was looking for something specific. I wasn't sure what, but I did not want the super optic fucks that badly that day.

1. Alina / Adina? (Ro) 168 cm Pale, auburn / reddish hair. Large natural see cups. Small ass, no sag but no shape either.

Face: 7.5.

Body: 8.

Performance: 6.

X-Factor: 1 (I'll explain below).

She was my first Oase girl because I try to not think hard picking a girl on my first day of a trip or at a new club. Chatted with her and began talking about politics and she seemed knowledgeable so I was intrigued. She was pretty but not hot and her body was not stunning but also did not have major flaws so that seemed good. She said that kissing was okay so I went with her. In the room, it was only light kissing and no DATY. Within 15 minutes for Cowgirls, reverse cowgirl, and doggy, I just was not feeling it and did not even want to finish. I bluntly, but politely told her that there was no chemistry. Actually I said, "something is missing. " She insisted that every girl was the same in 30 minute rooms. At the start, we didn't even talk about how long, she just assumed 30 m and began to give mechanical service. I left at 20 minutes when I asked her for a 10 minute massage to end the session and she said that also was not possible in 30 minute sessions. It was a poor session, I didn't finish, and was thus a poor first room at a new club. Told her no hard feelings and we were cordial the rest of the day.

2. Ellie (Ro) 168 cm. Dark Straight hair with big brown eyes and full lips, Aletta Ocean pornstar look alike.

Face: 9.5.

Body: 10 (for people who are okay with silicone).

Performance 7.5.

Overall: 8.

Wow! This girl is perfect in looks. Perfect tanned body. She has a Victoria Secret model body with fake see / the cups. Her ass was perfectly firm with good muscle tone. Boobs were surgically perfect but as always, the skin was tight around the big fake ones. Like I mentioned, she has a face like Aletta Ocean but her lips are not as full as Aletta (good thing.) Her big eyes are gorgeous! The only reason I did not give her a 10 in the face is that I prefer skinny faces. However, she is still flawless.

I thought that she was going to be an OptiFuck but was pleasantly surprised. Not impressed, but surprised. She first haggled for 150 E one hour with CIM (I did not even ask for that.) I told her I didn't want CIM, 100 HR should be good. She renegotiated to 120, I said 100, and she said 120, batted her eyelashes so I said okay. I asked her what she didn't like in the room, and she said "pain. " After that it was smooth in the room. Good blow job with some eye contact. Medium-French kiss. DATY, 69, light fingering. Good eye contact during missionary. Ordinary cowgirl. Great doggie not because of performance, but because her flawless ass bounced so firmly against me. After 40 minutes, I felt the finish and could have held out but just didn't want to. I'm glad I did not because it was a good one after the previous session's catastrophe. We stayed in the room for 15 more minutes talking and playing with our phones next to each other so it was a good GFE way to end the session. Good session with good but not great fucking. She's a nice girl which was refreshing since most of the perfect, silicone barbies are usually not very interesting.

3. Ivana (Moldavian) 168 cm. Reddish Brunette with A cups and full butt, neither saggy nor firm. Full.

Face: 6.5.

Body: 6.5.

Performance 9.

Overall: 8.

She has a funny look, not unattractive but unique. Small eyes, gummy smile. Tiny boobs and a full ass. She approached me in the kino and laid over me. We talked for a bit but I wanted to see more girls come up to me. She was persistence and started to make out with my ear and neck. She gave me a lap-dance / rubdown while kissing me so I decided to go to the room with her and I'm glad that I did. Her performance was fantastic! Good sloppy blowjob and 69 with good sounds. I tried a 69 with me on top but she said that she didn't like that. Went into mish, doggy, prone, back to mish. Great noises, great eye contact and DFK. Her healthy ass made doggy easy because her ass cheeks directed her hips very well. Good passion, good eye contact, good noises, good grabbing at the sheets / towel. Great experience.

Syzygies
07-24-16, 14:23
Syz: Nice meeting you last night at Oase by the way. And a few additions to the list you made of girls present last night:

- Mira (new girl. Very pretty blonde. Half ukrainian. Used to work at Sakura. She was booked all night unfortunately. Or was that Manu for you?)

- Vera (short girl, now brown hair. Formerly blonde 3 months ago. Very fit and strong petite girl with lots of power). I did prefer her with blonde hair though...

- Amina (former Sharks girl. Slim black haired girl. Same height as Denise, and with a 'Deniz' tatoo on her back. Faces are different, but can be mixed by new visitors). She has a bit of a kinkiness to her. Kinda reminds me of a black haired version of Laura... wanted to try, but so many options...

And Suginella has red hair now. Aside from that your list is good.

And as you said, no kissing from Cami. She is pure optics. Was still well worth it, and she does great bj, and doggie was great with her. She looks like gravity has had zero effect on her (same can be said of Emma, but both are silicone girls with new tits). Cami is probably top 3 in cuteness/optics alongside Chayenne and this other new girl Mira. Other guy we met there from usa also tried her and chayenne and was more than satisfied with both...

Never seen this strong optical lineup at Oase on a single day ever though. After some 20 visits.

PS: Both May and Laura was there on thursday but not last night... so in a way I'd count these two in as well...Thanks for extra info. You are becoming a very regular at Oase it seems. I am sure we met sometime in the past.

I did not say anything much about Cami other than the sillies are a bit too much for me.

I saw Suginella / Anais but did not notice reddish hair. I wonder if two different girls. My one has extremely pretty face and very curvy and I thought light brown hair. I could be mistaken and unobservant this time.

I don't see how Mira can be Manu. Possibly 20 girls I could not put a name to.

Pity to miss May. Others will be happy to hear about Laura.

Member #4581
07-24-16, 14:33
Thanks for your prompt responses, Syzygies and TankTank. My Antoina may be different from yours, or she could have improved her English in such a short period.I sessioned with one Antonia in March. Petite, slim, pretty face brunette, longish hair. Liked her, but although she said she was. Ru new in the club at that time, she was very business like. I had a decent session, but not a whole lot of chemistry. But I agree, her English was terrible. Could hardly understand much. It is very unlikely her English improved substantially in a couple of months from where she was in March, unless she was faking her bad English at that time, for some unknown purpose. She was friends with Ameena, who I fucked on a couch in the kino, while Antonia was a couple of couches away trying to sell to another customer.

MikeTk1974
07-24-16, 14:34
Its good to see brunette Carla and blonde Michaela back from holidays. Unfortunately May(Phi) absent.
Deborah's new look with blonde straight hair instead of red curly, made me recognise the face but forget who she was.

Day crew was the usuals. No one too special except Elizabeth(Cze) for me. However other girls started to show up from 4PM. So it felt a lot more like previous years, than my previous couple of visits did. Oase could be on the rise again. Lots of new girls. However maybe its getting harder to get kissing, certainly difficult to get for 50...Hi,

Which GF Romie wore braces? My friend had a 30 minutes session with her. Cute face, silicon be cup, provide long BBBJ with multiple deep throats. Total damage is 100 E. PSE: 8 GFE: 7.

Pistons
07-24-16, 14:43
Sounds like the same Suginella (weired you didnt notice the red hair. Its kinda the 'fake' kind of red with a blonde base you cannot miss noticing) And we talked about that new ukrainian / romanian blonde Mira. I just didn't see her on your list, but you had a new 'Manu' who'm I didn't meet.

Edit: I just reread your list and it could be I got Suginella mixed up with Deborah... makes sense now that I think about it. But she used to be Deborah few years ago... could it be she changed her name now?

Syzygies
07-24-16, 15:09
Did Mira have implants? I could have listed her wrongly as Emma. I met a Mila who was very tall pretty brunette. So many names so similar.

Deborah did not change name, only hair. She used to be curly red head. Now sraight hair blonde.

Pistons
07-24-16, 16:12
Did Mira have implants? I could have listed her wrongly as Emma. I met a Mila who was very tall pretty brunette. So many names so similar.

Deborah did not change name, only hair. She used to be curly red head. Now sraight hair blonde.Mira did not have implants (or if she had a little, it didnt show). 165 cm blonde. Nice hips, but used to wear a towel around them.

Emma has implants. Brown or very dark blonde hair. About same height as Cami and used to hang out a bit around the same place upstairs from the jacuuzi. Extremely firm body, fit and with a low fat percentage. Big lips, square face, cute, quite pale skin. A bit of a barbie...

Ok, I recall a deborah from a few years ago who had red hair who kinda looked like this girl (suginella). But my memory on this is bad. The red haired girl this time claimed to be sugi or suginella though.

Samurai2000
07-24-16, 17:31
Hello,

I have a quick question. Which one would you go to, Oase or Palace if you only have time till 6 PM or 7 PM? I used to frequented there back in 2000-2010 (saw Marina, Daniella from Palace, Stefi, Lena from Oase and some others names I forgot.), and found the levels are not bad at all even during the day time, but not sure nowadays.

I know Oase has the outside area, but people are talking about Oase losing the edge when it comes to the quality of the girls, so I am just curious only about the level of the day-time girls.

I know things start happening after 8-9 PM, but I will have to catch a flight back to the US.

Appreciate your advises.

Syzygies
07-24-16, 17:45
Mira did not have implants (or if she had a little, it didnt show). 165 cm blonde. Nice hips, but used to wear a towel around them.

Emma has implants. Brown or very dark blonde hair. About same height as Cami and used to hang out a bit around the same place upstairs from the jacuuzi. Extremely firm body, fit and with a low fat percentage. Big lips, square face, cute, quite pale skin. A bit of a barbie...

Ok, I recall a deborah from a few years ago who had red hair who kinda looked like this girl (suginella). But my memory on this is bad. The red haired girl this time claimed to be sugi or suginella though.OK so I got Emma right and forget who Mira was.

As to Suginella, you must understand that this is not a real name but in fact a bad joke, based on the Romanian language. So your red head should really have another name and be telling you Suginella as a joke. I believe it should mean a girl that sucks good or something like that.

Another girl Donna called herself Sugi at times. A Kati called herself Stropinella at one time, another joke.

Pornella is another Romanian joke name.

Other girls like Montana would give a different name every time as sort of a fun game. Evita changed her nane several times depending on her latest whim.

Then we had Tatiana imposters trying to get business from the hype.

Syzygies
07-24-16, 17:55
I am beginning to think there is a bit of a group thing happening at Oase. Many girls want to upsell and want to sell kissing in particular as an extra for 50 more. They are sock of waiting around for a long time for a cistomer and then getting just a fifty from a guy who wants everything.

New girls to FKK arriving know little of course but are very soon indocrinated by the other girls, along the lines of kissing is not allowed to be provided for no extra charge. Not a proper club philosophy I am sure, but I heard the words from a girl suggesting kissing is not allowed, but persuadable of course for the right money I am guessing, although she did not say so immediately, for fear I might get disillusioned with the session.

The best long time girls are still providing kissing under some circumstances. I cannot be expert on the topic as I never take 30 min sessions by choice unless its a crap session. However one top girl tells me she only performs at her nest for 100 and up, and this could be a common theme.

Citizen Kane
07-24-16, 18:24
I am beginning to think there is a bit of a group thing happening at Oase. This union-fication (how can that not be a word) by girls over service levels is what destroyed Palace.

Craiova
07-24-16, 18:46
This union-fication (how can that not be a word) by girls over service levels is what destroyed Palace.That is so far right but the situation was different because the service level at World and Oase and than since 2010 also at Mainhattan and Sharks was still much better than at Palace.

Nowadays what discussed here about Oase is more or less similar at Sharks, Mainhattan and World.

Jooeey
07-24-16, 18:46
I am beginning to think there is a bit of a group thing happening at Oase. Many girls want to upsell and want to sell kissing in particular as an extra for 50 more. They are sock of waiting around for a long time for a cistomer and then getting just a fifty from a guy who wants everything.

New girls to FKK arriving know little of course but are very soon indocrinated by the other girls, along the lines of kissing is not allowed to be provided for no extra charge.Hope this has not percolated down to other FKK's like Sharks!

What if a girl first agrees to kiss in 50 Euros during the time of interview and if she refuses to do it in the room? Terminate the session ? And if she still claims the money the case goes to the front desk.

Der Auslander
07-24-16, 19:32
IMO some members have way too high an expectation of a 30 minute session. You can only expect so much for a Euro 50 note. I'm not sure that a complete service to include several positions, BBBJ, DFK, DATY was ever a certain guarantee for a 30 minute fuck session in any of the Big FKK Clubs at any point in time and certainly is probably much less of a certainty now. If you require all the above (or most of the above) services better to suggest that you are open to a 60 minute session if the chemistry is right and extend to the 60 minutes if your requirements are being met. The onus is on the WG to entertain you during a longer session and if during the first 30 minutes the chemistry (or the service level) is not there, cut your losses at 30 minutes, chalk the session down to experience, hand over the 50 Euros and say goodbye.

YamaYama0519
07-24-16, 19:47
I sessioned with one Antonia in March. Petite, slim, pretty face brunette, longish hair. Liked her, but although she said she was. Ru new in the club at that time, she was very business like. I had a decent session, but not a whole lot of chemistry. But I agree, her English was terrible. Could hardly understand much. It is very unlikely her English improved substantially in a couple of months from where she was in March, unless she was faking her bad English at that time, for some unknown purpose. She was friends with Ameena, who I fucked on a couch in the kino, while Antonia was a couple of couches away trying to sell to another customer.Thanks, Jnpr. Probably same Antonia.

Jooeey
07-24-16, 19:59
IMO some members have way too high an expectation of a 30 minute session. You can only expect so much for a Euro 50 note. I'm not sure that a complete service to include several positions, BBBJ, DFK, DATY was ever a certain guarantee for a 30 minute fuck session in any of the Big FKK Clubs at any point in time and certainly is probably much less of a certainty now. I am not necessarily an always an one hour session man! What you mention that was not the case back in 2014 not at least in Sharks I have had Kissing, DATY, BBBJ all of that with most of the girls that I sessioned in Sharks at 50 Euros back then, was not the same case in Oase where I was asked extras for DATY and Kissing!

Der Auslander
07-24-16, 20:10
I am not necessarily an always an one hour session man! What you mention that was not the case back in 2014 not at least in Sharks I have had Kissing, DATY, BBBJ all of that with most of the girls that I sessioned in Sharks at 50 Euros back then, was not the same case in Oase where I was asked extras for DATY and Kissing!Good for you that you got what you wanted back in 2014 for €50. But getting all these services (including LFK / DFK, BBBJ, DATY) was never a locked in guarantee from every WG in every FKK / Sauna Club particularly during a 30 minute session. You always had to select wisely and even more wisely now, particularly if you are not a club regular.

Optimist
07-24-16, 20:15
DATY, BBBJ, and DFK were almost universal in FKK. It was very rare to get a 30 minute session without all of these.A customer was pretty much guaranteed these services without even asking

Girls providing those services were from countries like Germany where 50 Euro in 2004, for example, was worth a lot less than 50 to a Romanian today. In one day now a Romanian in FKK can make more net money than their mother does in one to three months.

I thought the reduced level of service I now sometimes find was due to the withering of my handsome good looks and charm ;)

BigBuddy69
07-24-16, 20:20
Thanks for all the reports it's pretty clear I won't go to Oase next month. For me kissing is mandatory.

Syzygies
07-24-16, 20:55
Thanks for all the reports it's pretty clear I won't go to Oase next month. For me kissing is mandatory.Choose you girls carefully. As Craiova says, the same thing can happen almost as easily at Sharks. Some girls don't like to kiss. Some want to sell it. I think Oase is worse for upsell than Sharks and been the case for.

Several years. To me upsell has been prevalent at Oase for a long time but the kissing issue is starting to dominate these days.

I can recommend some great girls at Oase however I am knowing how they behave in an hour and not in 30 minutes.

Hessen Bub
07-24-16, 21:31
I. I'm not sure that a complete service to include several positions, BBBJ, DFK, DATY was ever a certain guarantee for a 30 minute fuck session in any of the Big FKK Clubs at any point in time It was.

HB.

Der Auslander
07-24-16, 22:40
It was.We will have to disagree. You think (in the goood old days) it was an absolute and complete certainty for a customer to get a good and complete service from every WG in every FKK / Sauna Club (in Germany) during a 30 minutes session. I think it was never a complete certainty. It was just very likely that a customer would get good service particularly if he was a sex tourist turning up at a club for the first time. A certain amount of good judgement and luck has always been required. Guys have been complaining on this board about bad service for years and years and years. As I said we will just have to agree to disagree and let others judge the logic of the argument and judge who is correct.

It was a rare occurrence but I can remember getting bad service in Oase from Louisa 6 or 7 years ago. Unfortunately it is becoming increasingly difficult to get good service during a 30 minute session in recent times.

;)

Pistons
07-24-16, 22:52
Seems some oase girls are more inclined to start kissing on the 2nd or 3rd session as well. And some kiss allways. So its not all black. But talk to them beforehand about what they do. They are all trustworthy like that, and never change when they come to the room. At least in my experiences.

Over half still kiss on first go...

PussyLiccker
07-24-16, 23:08
It was.

HB.I'd have to agree with HB. I've been around way back when Oase was a reliable club in terms of service.

There are clubs out there where 1 HR pre-agreement doesn't exist and still get good service.

Agreeing to 1 HR is not an option with a girl I haven't session before. This type of union-ification as CK puts it was what created the reputation of Palace.

Solution is easy for me. Attend other alternatives (with Romies still) where such types of service arrangements do not occur.

Der Auslander
07-25-16, 00:14
I've been around way back when Oase was a reliable club in terms of service.I am in agreement that Oase was a reliable club. Why would you think that I said otherwise? :rolleyes:

I just dont think it was ever an absolute lock down certainty that every 30 minute €50 session in all the major German FKK / Sauna Clubs would be guaranteed brilliant. Read back through the years and see all the complaints from guys who visited any of the Big FKK / Sauna Clubs :)

Optimist
07-25-16, 02:31
Like PL I go to clubs where the service level remains near the levels it used to be in Oase. I'm not saying there aren't excellent providers in Oase now, but I can't be bothered with the extra risk.

Thanks Pistons for your 50% estimate. It reinforces my decision not to return to Oase. There are other (and often cheaper) clubs where it is 90 to 100%.

Auslander, yes we have always complained of bad service, but getting DATY. DFK (and even public sex if you wanted) was pretty much universal and we need not to accept the restriction of service. Best clubs are those with lower percentage of foreign visitors,(generalisation).

We are all agreed I think that it is more difficult to get good service now, as you say Auslander.

Member #4581
07-25-16, 03:12
Thanks for all the reports it's pretty clear I won't go to Oase next month. For me kissing is mandatory.My opinion is that unless you have only a day or two to spend in the clubs, you should visit at least a couple of them to figure out which clubs you like, and not base this on just what you read here. I am not a great one to advise on DFK, since I limit myself to DFK' ing only those girls I truly like, but there are plenty of girls who have been reported as providing DFK at Oase. I fucked this girl Veronica on the couches in kino last month and she began kissing me deeply by herself w/o me asking for it and after a min I closed my lips because it's not my thing with every single girl. She was quite pretty in my view. Just one example.

And obviously every single girl at Sharks does not DFK either. Perhaps anecdotally a higher percentage might, but that's just that - Anecdotal. A whole lot depends on the the specific girls you choose, and how the chemistry goes.

Pistons
07-25-16, 04:39
Well, clubwise it is probably a better percentage. But I base it of the top 20 ish girls. So the fillers who might have to provide extra well to compete I don't count in. And its possible to bargain in the kissing on a slow night. If they start kissing, they'll allways kiss (you at least). The kissing for 50 extra allways is not that many. But I've heard rumors and experienced maybe 5-6 girls doing it

Heard from one guy I met at sharks that he had a simillair experience there, so its probably not 90% there either.

Jooeey
07-25-16, 05:10
Heard from one guy I met at sharks that he had a simillair experience there, so its probably not 90% there either.What that girls at Sharks now do upselling for DATY, Kissing in a 50 Euros session?

Sirioja
07-25-16, 07:06
What that girls at Sharks now do upselling for DATY, Kissing in a 50 Euros session?Ask the girl before going to room, because some don t kiss at all. Steffi and Alea at Sharks, Alena claiming to be half German at World, Valentina and Sasha at Aca, don t kiss, or not really DFK, but many others kiss until the first minute in room, at least with me, without even speaking about time to spend in room, and my game extend the time, when the girl plays GF with me.

I m not a 50 €/30 mn guy, too short for my foreplay, even at Globe for 140 €/30 mn, but no upsell for me for kissing and DATY, at Sharks, World or Mainhattan, only Jasmin at Mainhattan who wanted 100 for 30 GFE mn, rather than staying 1 hour, so she stayed sitting at the bar all along birthday.

At Oase before, with Maria platinum, even Roxana, Ina. Lat of course, and Tatiana. Ru, no upsell, only club rate, 100 for 1 hour for me.

Hessen Bub
07-25-16, 08:04
There's girls trying to upsell or rip off clients or not performing "club standard" (you may agree or disagree that it exists or existed) at almost any club. Some have a higher, some a lower percentage. And years ago the percentage at Oase was a lot lower, same for Palace and other clubs.

HB.

BigBuddy69
07-25-16, 11:57
My opinion is that unless you have only a day or two to spend in the clubs, you should visit at least a couple of them to figure out which clubs you like, and not base this on just what you read here. I am not a great one to advise on DFK, since I limit myself to DFK' ing only those girls I truly like, but there are plenty of girls who have been reported as providing DFK at Oase. I fucked this girl Veronica on the couches in kino I have only four days to spend around Frankfurt, and based on my experiences in NRW with GT or PHG for instance, I totally hate all the upselling part or the time-cheat attitude. I'll be very pissed off to have to face it again, so I think I'll do two days in Shark and one or two days in World.

Wanking
07-25-16, 13:33
When I was at FKK Dietz in May, I got talking to a friendly local guy in the sauna and we got around to talking about the big clubs in Frankfurt.

He said ''Those clubs are only for the International young Playboy guys now. The girls are only interested in guys who spend big money per zimmer. These clubs arent for ordinary guy who only make 2000 per month anymore.''

I'm inclined to agree with him.

If guys are so willing to go for one hour sessions straight away or pay extra for kissing etc, its no surprise the hoors have become greedy and expect that.

Pistons
07-25-16, 13:37
They might have international audience now especially in July. But 'young audience'? I've never seen an older audience than at sharks, and I even had 2 different girls there pointing that out. Sharks has the highest average age for the guys attending there among all the clubs these two girls had been to as well... its like 'fucking grandpa's'. Thats how one of the girls described it. LoL.

Maybe thats why Silvana is still making money there...

Oase has a bit lower age for the guys. Maybe average 45 insead of 50-55 at sharks... but a club like oceans or even artemis has an even younger age for the guys... especially oceans. Maybe average age of guys at oceans now last night was as low as 35. But low attendance so a group of locals and a large group of dutch guys lowerred it. But its probably higher on normal days and on fri/sat.

Sirioja
07-25-16, 13:58
If you really knew Sharks, You should know granny Sylvana catch younger guys than the prettiest girls at Sharks. I remember little hairy, but not on the head, old guy, being sucked many times by pretty brunette Maya, at the pole.

Craiova
07-25-16, 14:01
It's for me very difficult to see a difference at average age of the WGs between Oase, Sharks, Mainhattan and World. Only Palace has for me a clear higher average age of the WGs.

To be honest I don't look so much on guys at clubs and also I've never thought one second thinking about different average age of guys at the Frankfurt big5. And guys structure changes more than girls structure of clubs every day. For me I saw more over the last years an increase of international guys and an decrease of local guys at the Frankfurt big5. Percentage with locals at World, Sharks and Mainhattan slightly higher than at Oase and much higher than at Palace.

Difference maybe also a bit with percentage of tattoo guys between the clubs, maybe also between the average spending per room. But again a significant difference of average guy's age, no have first never noticed that and second isn't important for me.

Pistons
07-25-16, 14:05
Craiova: maybe. Although July is really an international month everywhere. So right now is not the time to check for where guys comes from. Felt like Sharks had 95% non locals a few days ago. Oase was actually quite a bit lower on non locals. But it also felt like the reason for that was that sharks has been hyped so much on all internet forums the past year... so what we write here and on other boards deffinately affects the crowds....

Sirioja
07-25-16, 20:23
If you really knew Sharks, You should know granny Sylvana catch younger guys than the prettiest girls at Sharks.
I remember little hairy, but not on the head, old guy, being sucked many times by pretty brunette Maya, at the pole.In the dark lounge at Oase.

Syzygies
07-25-16, 20:27
If we don't give a shit which Country girls come from, and I don't, any colour suits me if pretty, I care even less which Country the customers come from.

I am there for girls, not to worry about other customers unless they are too loud or too stinky, or too clingy, and that could be from anywhere really.

There are some customers that are difficult to get away from. Very repeatively negative customers can be annoying. There is no nationality for that. Could be from anywhere.

Alchemist7744
07-25-16, 20:28
PS: Both May and Laura was there on thursday but not last night... so in a way I'd count these two in as well...Hi Pistons,

Do you mean Laura / Livia? Juicy's sister?

I would be interested to know if she is at the club.

Member #4581
07-25-16, 21:45
Looking from the girls' pov, can't blame them. They are there to make money, and maximize their earnings. I am looking to make the most money in my job, why should the girls be any different?

Wanting hour long sessions also makes sense. Girls have a pre and post session investment, so to speak. It is the time to circulate, spot a client, make small chat plus interview, collect key and walk up to the room, and post session wash up, make up and power the nose and all that. It could well be 20 min to half HR per session regardless of if it is half HR or one HR or 4 hrs. Clearly they want to maximize the ratio of the actual pay time, compared to the investment time.

Also, many guys who would not consider paying extra for kissing or DATY, are willing to commit to girls to spend an HR to obtain those services. I guess there is an implied upsell in agreeing to do one HR to access DFK and DATY, but that is OK for many customers.

I don't know what you can do if your monthly comp is two grand. It is easier to think in terms of how much it costs per trip. For me, this varies between 300 on the low side, and 600 on the high side, and that s because I don't do extras (CIM very occasionally and anal never). Obviously, you can do just a coup, e of half HR sessions and leave by spending just 170 (150 if you go there on the cheap days?) and perhaps if you are truly a regular, some girls are willing to provide decent service for just 50. Of course, we had a lot of discussion on some locals going on Sundays just to lounge around, watch a game and ogle at the girls and not wanting any sessions. Each to his own.

When I was at FKK Dietz in May, I got talking to a friendly local guy in the sauna and we got around to talking about the big clubs in Frankfurt.

He said ''Those clubs are only for the International young Playboy guys now. The girls are only interested in guys who spend big money per zimmer. These clubs arent for ordinary guy who only make 2000 per month anymore.''

I'm inclined to agree with him.

If guys are so willing to go for one hour sessions straight away or pay extra for kissing etc, its no surprise the hoors have become greedy and expect that.

Pistons
07-25-16, 21:46
I mean slim blonde petite Laura with the kinky look and tight pussy.

Alchemist7744
07-25-16, 21:59
I mean slim blonde petite Laura with the kinky look and tight pussy.Was it this last Thursday (21st)?

Beffen1
07-26-16, 00:24
There's girls trying to upsell or rip off clients or not performing "club standard" (you may agree or disagree that it exists or existed) at almost any club. Some have a higher, some a lower percentage. And years ago the percentage at Oase was a lot lower, same for Palace and other clubs.

HB.Bub, it's fun to think back on the days when Palace was a great destination- Marina, Vicki (before she became Reggie), Andra the young mom, glamour queen Daniella and others I forget, it's been a few years. Too bad because the rooms are nice and the location can't be beat for those of us who stay near the Bahnhofsviertel (I saw a specific weather forecast for that locale! . I remember their kino too, like bleachers at a high school baseball game.

Beffen1
07-26-16, 00:27
Hi Pistons,

Do you mean Laura / Livia? Juicy's sister?

I would be interested to know if she is at the club.She is back since this past Wednesday.

Beffen, been there done that.

Pistons
07-26-16, 08:55
Was it this last Thursday (21st)?Yes ofcourse.

Turgid
07-26-16, 12:06
Looking from the girls' pov, can't blame them. They are there to make money, and maximize their earnings. I am looking to make the most money in my job, why should the girls be any different?

Wanting hour long sessions also makes sense. Girls have a pre and post session investment, so to speak. It is the time to circulate, spot a client, make small chat plus interview, collect key and walk up to the room, and post session wash up, make up and power the nose and all that. It could well be 20 min to half HR per session regardless of if it is half HR or one HR or 4 hrs. Clearly they want to maximize the ratio of the actual pay time, compared to the investment time.

Also, many guys who would not consider paying extra for kissing or DATY, are willing to commit to girls to spend an HR to obtain those services. I guess there is an implied upsell in agreeing to do one HR to access DFK and DATY, but that is OK for many customers.

I don't know what you can do if your monthly comp is two grand. It is easier to think in terms of how much it costs per trip. For me, this varies between 300 on the low side, and 600 on the high side, and that s because I don't do extras (CIM very occasionally and anal never). Obviously, you can do just a coup, e of half HR sessions and leave by spending just 170 (150 if you go there on the cheap days?) and perhaps if you are truly a regular, some girls are willing to provide decent service for just 50. Of course, we had a lot of discussion on some locals going on Sundays just to lounge around, watch a game and ogle at the girls and not wanting any sessions. Each to his own.My difficulty with a 1 HR session is that for the same amount of money I can have 2 girls instead of 1 and variety is why I pursue this hobby. In my over 100 FKK exploits I have only had one 1 HR session and that was about 5 years ago with an absolutely delightful Romanian called Simona. A girl has to be superlative in every respect for me to do a one hour session with her which means me ignoring other sexy dames who are awaiting my 50 E.

Sirioja
07-26-16, 12:46
My difficulty with a 1 HR session is that for the same amount of money I can have 2 girls instead of 1 and variety is why I pursue this hobby. In my over 100 FKK exploits I have only had one 1 HR session and that was about 5 years ago with an absolutely delightful Romanian called Simona. A girl has to be superlative in every respect for me to do a one hour session with her which means me ignoring other sexy dames who are awaiting my 50 E.You get from how you behave for manners and time, with girls. I prefer to have only 2 good 1 hour rooms, than 4 rabbit, suck and fuck rooms. I was so happy to find my Isabella after 2 years, that I stayed 2 hours with her, which cost more than 5 hours and half in Germany. At Sharks and World, I had only 1 hour rooms with her, about 20 , but she improved her game and now we play like real little dogs, and fish.

Time for quality or many holes filled?

TankTank123
07-26-16, 15:03
In my over 100 FKK exploits I have only had one 1 HR session and that was about 5 years ago with an absolutely delightful Romanian called Simona. Slim girl, small face with relatively big nose, and quite crazy in the room right? Used to have 2-hour sessions with her in 2012, as I too found this girl absolutely delightful. However, discovered that she was supporting a Romaniam boyfriend who picked her up on a motorbike every night, when I once saw him when I was leaving. It is quite a dampener when you have seen the person your money is going to.

Pistons
07-26-16, 15:50
The problem is just that lots of the girls have boyfriends. At least 1/3. But probably higher. A bartender once said 90% to me, but thats way too much

Ortos
07-26-16, 15:55
During the month of June just passed, I had the chance to visit Oase multiple times. I interspersed my Oase visits with visits to Sharks. I basically limited my activity to BHH and Darmstadt, thinking both clubs had the best and most extensive line-ups in the area. Beyond that, I always feel better going to a place where I have built up a list of several Regular / favorite girls from past visits, so if I bombed out trying new girls (I. E. Got dud or mediocre sessions with girls I never tried before), I could fall back on "terra cognita" or known quantities so as not to leave unsatisfied. Thus Oase and Sharks filled my prescription.

Here I will concentrate on my June '16 experiences at Oase, a club much maligned of late including multiple reports of sub-par line-ups filled with 'bad apple' girls, who either offer bad service or medium service with lots of upsell, etc. Actually there has been a degree of "Oase-bashing" for at least a couple of years now, starting with various changes in the club during and post Mauro's renovation / expansion project. Let me just say that some of this is strictly a matter of subjective opinion (for example, how good or bad the line-up is) and you really can't know "the truth" until you yourself go and see with your own eyes.

Even though I have always loved this club since my first visit here way back in 2001 (some call me an "Oase-guy" but I used to be an "Atlantis-guy" and a "World-guy" too, and now I am also a "Sharks-guy" as well, so I guess I am a "Good Club-guy," LOL), I am not insensitive to negative changes in this club, so I agree that some of the negative comments are absolutely justified. But I also believe some of it is over-exaggerated and there is "negative-hype" and bashing going on.

I and others have already pointed out in previous posts that Oase possesses certain positive aspects that, as far as these specific points are concerned, rate this club higher than, say, Sharks: quality of rooms, number of mirror-rooms, coolness / ventilation of rooms, garden, etc. Note: Food is NOT a high point at Oase, this is clear. But some of us really don't give a toss about the food or at least consider it a minor point at best.

Bottom line: Based on my June visits I would not say this club is at its best these days. But it is NOT at its worst either, as many recent reporters seem to suggest.

General comment on the state of the Line-up at Oase in June '16: I paid several visits during late May / early June, then had a two week break, and re-visited a few times in the latter part of June. I found the line-up generally better in late May / early June than in latter June. Lots of regular and long-time girls at Oase, who were there in early June, were absent during late June / early July. (The Euro football thing at the end of the month may have cast a negative shadow on things) The girl numbers were down too, and there were, to my eyes, fewer new girl options that got me super-excited (but there were and there ALWAYS are some gems to be found if you are persistent, patient and approach things with positive attitude and open mind). For what it's worth, I thought the number of male guests was also generally down as well. Finally, over several visits here I have observed a negative trend in the line-up: No longer are there strong choices here early in the day, and even very late at night, the line-up now seems to struggle. What used to be strong points, now are weak.

My Sessions during late May / early June: The line-up was full of some super girls (for me, super, but maybe not for everybody, right?), with whom I had already strong relationships built up over repeated sessions over the past year or two. So it was nice to intersperse long, very exhilarating sessions (my regular girls) with shorter "test sessions" with new girls. Several of my "regular" girls are relatively known quantities on this thread, girls like: Czech Elizabeth, Hungarian Janette, petite Denisa (my Romanian "gypsy princess") or the even more petite Cora and a few others that have been often reviewed, described earlier posts over the past year both by myself and others. I will just say all these girls will remain strongly on my Repeat List, with exceptional commendations going to Janette and Denisa specifically for high GFE experiences that just keep getting deeper and more erotic with every visit. It's so nice visit a club knowing that these "finishers" are waiting for you late in the night when you need a trusted partner to get you over the line!

I did try a couple of girls for the first time: One was a platinum blonde girl named Sandy, who I've observed for at least a year working here on and off, but I never spoke to her before. If I remember correctly I've always encountered her in the first lounge room, to the right of the bar as you enter the club with Entrance on your left:

Sandy: Moderately petite, bottle-blonde longish hair (can be in pony tail) with smooth tanned skin and pretty face. Decent body, and sexy look. Honestly, I don't know why I went with her, because I got very little chemistry from her whilst chatting in the lounge for a few minutes. I suppose I thought I could melt her ice in the room, but alas she remained fairly distant and not that engaged. Sure, she ticked all the boxes like BBBJ, various positions, I don't remember about the kissing, but I think only light kissing. For me a lack-lustre session, and No Repeat.

My Sessions during late June / early July: I ended up trying more new girls / girls I'the never tried before because the line-up had degenerated over a few weeks and most of my Regular girls were MIA. On one weeknight visit during a big Euro football match, I thought the line-up was pretty dismal. Not one of my known girls was working. Necessity breeds innovation, so I went with new girls:

(Lud) Mila: Rather young (20 y. o. ?) dark-haired "Russian-German" girl, not my normal spec body wise: large, full-figured, slightly flabby. Face was okay, but not stunning, but the erotic vibe on the couch made me over-look (read: temporarily gloss over) the physical in hope of top performance. Im Zimmer: Yes we can! Above-average oral skills, both BBBJ (very good!) and (very) DFK. Tremendous erotic vibe during love-making with her, she seemed to be very engaged with me and what she was doing to me, and it was a very satisfying session. Maybe not the most stunning girl, but worth the session which I extended to 1 hour after several minutes of her intriguing BBBJ. I swore to myself I would repeat with her in a day or two when I re-visited, but interestingly I never did repeat, despite several opportunities. After she approached me again and again in future days and I failed to go with her in the room, I think she became pissed off at me and gave me cold stares. This kind of shit happens sometimes, eh?

Kami: Very attractive face, longish blond hair, tanned skin, sexy figure with good ass. I was able to get a glimmer of chemistry on the couch, enough to make me think there would be more than just optiks in the room. I was correct, I was able to build a nice bridge with her before with entered room and she performed better than others I had recently tried for the first time: DFK was there! BBBJ was great and she adjusted her strength, depth and pace according to my wishes. She was good in RC and doggy. This ended up a one-hour session, and well worth it. It was late at night, I had not seen her in the club at all earlier so she must have been busy for the prime time hours. She was relaxed and focused on me. We got along and communicated personally very well, which certainly plays a big role in the end result. I looked for her to repeat on other visits, but didn't see her.

Krina: Long-time girl, rather well known by Oase regulars, I think, who I had actually sessioned with before (must have been at least 4 years ago) but forgot. She was okay in Zimmer when she first started, but now: WOW, WOW and WOW! I love this girl. Great DFK! Top-notch BBBJ, indeed one of the best oral providers I've encountered for a long time. (Thank God, I popped after an hour, or I would still be extending the session now, just for that BBBJ! She has such a sweet and nice personality, curvy body with most pleasing breasts and skin. Repeat: I did three visits running! Note: She works day-shift and finishes by 22.00. She commented that she does NOT like Saturdays.

And then there was this girl:

Kiara (I am really not 100% about the correct name or spelling): If you were in this club during the latter half of June, most likely you will have noticed this girl: Very white skin, but heavily tattooed. She has extremely long, very healthy thick and well looked after hair, hair that is a vivid orange red, clearly not natural colour. She has the demeanor of a girl who is extremely confident in what she does, but not arrogant or over-bearing in any way. Probably way outside my normal spec, but I learned it is good sometimes to go off-menu (or ski off-piste), I normally would not have zimmered with her but the line-up that day was so dismal with so few other choices for me, I took the plunge: Oh, best decision I made all week! This girl delivered the most erotic performance I had all year (maybe two years?). And this from a girl who announced clearly, right from the start of our interaction, that she firmly did not kiss. No kissing even for extended time in the room. It was just off the menu. Fair enough, but I normally seek / need / want DFK. However, I felt the firmness / confidence of a top session to come with her, even before I entered the room. So throwing caution (and DFK) to the wind, I entered one of the mirrored rooms (high 20's) telling her I wanted to go slow and steady. She showed me a new definition of a slow, erotic blow job. So, so, slow she sucked and touched me, so erotic were her techniques. Little did I realise that after the first hour was up, I was nowhere near ready to let her go, so for the first time in a long time, I extended to two hours. It was good for two pops, I think she would have let me pop more if I could, but I was amazed she got me to cum twice in two consecutive hours. Normally I never thought I could without a good break in between. Shows the power of the erotic vibe in your mind!

Kiara Notes: I saw her at the very end of June. She said she was going to stop working at the club and go back to her native Romania for a holiday. I had certainly never seen her before, and she said she had worked at Oase for a month or so last year (or was it 2014?) and then had blonde hair. Over the past year or more she has been mainly working in one of the larger RLDs in Belgium. Who would have thought, a RLD window girl would be able to deliver such a powerhouse erotic performance? I will probably not see her again, unless I go walking the windows in that Belgian city, but I would repeat with her in a heartbeat.

Optimist
07-26-16, 17:16
Ortos. Excellent example of what the Forum should be. Clear, informative and full of the serendipity which happens in FKK Thanks.

You are right that on the big match nights in the Euro 2016 cup, lineup was down in pretty much all clubs and pay sex venues.

Turgid
07-26-16, 17:21
Slim girl, small face with relatively big nose, and quite crazy in the room right? Used to have 2-hour sessions with her in 2012, as I too found this girl absolutely delightful. However, discovered that she was supporting a Romaniam boyfriend who picked her up on a motorbike every night, when I once saw him when I was leaving. It is quite a dampener when you have seen the person your money is going to.That's her, alright. She had a really lovely body. She was a darling, I had excellent chemistry with her. I also loved Michelle from Switzerland, had numerous sessions with her in which the Kamasutra could have learned something from us. I also enjoyed the kegel skills of Sunny. Ahh! Oase's golden age.

Craiova
07-26-16, 18:02
The problem is just that lots of the girls have boyfriends. At least 1/3. But probably higher. A bartender once said 90% to me, but thats way too muchBut this 90 % are much closer on reality than your 1/3. My guess also 90%, it get less after WGs over 30 yo.

Craiova
07-26-16, 18:12
I also loved Michelle from Switzerland, had numerous sessions with her in which the Kamasutra could have learned something from us. I also enjoyed the kegel skills of Sunny. Ahh! Oase's golden age.Yep Michelle from Blasel and German Sunny have worked at Oase golden age there. But tastes are different both weren't my type.

Thanks Ortos, really great report and what I appreciate is always your respectful style.

Banana Boi
07-26-16, 18:28
The problem is just that lots of the girls have boyfriends. At least 1/3. But probably higher. A bartender once said 90% to me, but thats way too muchWhat percentage of super hot real life girls do you know who have boyfriends or are married? At least that same percentage would apply to these Romanian girls. I say at least since may be higher for working girls since their "man" got them into the business.

Agree with Craiova will be much closer to 90% than 33%.

Takedown
07-26-16, 18:57
What percentage of super hot real life girls do you know who have boyfriends or are married? At least that same percentage would apply to these Romanian girls. I say at least since may be higher for working girls since their "man" got them into the business.

Agree with Craiova will be much closer to 90% than 33%.We are all guessing but I think it is much less than 90%, probably less than 50%. Many of these girls do not want boyfriends because of their jobs. Of the ones who live in the clubs, most probably do not. After talking to so many girls, this job becomes their lives for a little while. They spend 5 days working and on the 2 days off, they sleep for 20 hrs / day! It is hard to be in a relationship when you fuck 10 men a day and your mind is on making money to save for life and family.

Ortos
07-26-16, 20:14
Yep Michelle from Blasel LOL!! That is fucking (ooops, wrong adjective!) funny, for those who remember her signiture Blasen style: squating like a "catcher" in American Baseball, but with her generous mouth wrapped lovingly around your erection, her hands on your hips. Good one!

BTW, some of us "old-timers" might suggest the "golden age" at Oase was a few years before Michelle or Sunny. Remember Sunny as a skinny girl with dark hair and a very naughty style? There were hot times well before that.

Syzygies
07-26-16, 21:31
Ortos,

Thanks for the detailed and very fair report. I can't disagree with anything. Okay Your girl selection is not exactly the same as mine, perhaps a slightly broader selection but I can certainly understand your selections very easily.

I met Mila and her face is quite nice. Denisa is getting quite famous and must be rated as one of the top girls by now, even I never tried her, I only hear good reports. Cora also seems to be getting popular.

Likewise I prefer my regulars and sometimes try something new. I think the line up has already started improving again. The World Cup time was a temporary decline most likely.

Ortos
07-26-16, 21:47
The World Cup time was a temporary decline most likely.Stick to Rugby or Cricket, mate! :)

Denisa has been a top girl for me ever since I first sessioned with her, must be at least 2.something years ago. She's become my, you know, "Me-and-Mrs-Jones" Girl: We gotta thiiiiing goin' on:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2v98PGBZH4&nohtml5=False

or

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQhRKR2Vp1o&nohtml5=False

Cora will go the extra mile with you, if she wants to...ask UltraHappy.

:)

Hessen Bub
07-26-16, 22:34
Yep Michelle from Blasel (c) HB. But also not my type.

Simona was great. Her BF wasn't Romanian.

HB.