PDA

View Full Version : FKK Oase - Burgholzhausen

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114

Pistons
07-26-16, 23:23
Ortos: I think Denisa has a thiiing going on with a zillion guys hehe. She is easy to get along with and smiles all the time...

Pistons
07-26-16, 23:34
I don't want to write on the boards why I said 1/3. But it is deffinately is below 50% as Takedown points out too.

Oh, and don't forget lots of these girls are not at all beautiful in my eyes. More or less at different clubs too, so depends on what you count by also...

Ortos
07-27-16, 00:12
Ortos: I think Denisa has a thiiing going on with a zillion guys hehe. You cannot be serious! Shit, it never crossed my mind that she might be fucking other guys. OMG!

UltraHappy
07-27-16, 01:57
Cora will go the extra mile with you, if she wants to...ask UltraHappy.

:)I regret to inform those Cora fans out there that she mysteriously left Oase Friday night, July 1st. She packed her bags and left in the middle of the night. Not even her roommates saw her leave or knew she was leaving until after she mysteriously disappeared in the middle of the night. Very strange. No one knows why she left or where she went.

Member #4585
07-27-16, 06:55
I regret to inform those Cora fans out there that she mysteriously left Oase Friday night, July 1st. She packed her bags and left in the middle of the night. Not even her roommates saw her leave or knew she was leaving until after she mysteriously disappeared in the middle of the night. Very strange. No one knows why she left or where she went.This is what going the extra mile as has been said is all about.

May be just a case of management subjective decision relocation.

Member #4585
07-27-16, 06:58
We are all guessing but I think it is much less than 90%, probably less than 50%. Many of these girls do not want boyfriends because of their jobs. Of the ones who live in the clubs, most probably do not. After talking to so many girls, this job becomes their lives for a little while. They spend 5 days working and on the 2 days off, they sleep for 20 hrs / day! It is hard to be in a relationship when you fuck 10 men a day and your mind is on making money to save for life and family.It is closer to 90%.

Hessen Bub
07-27-16, 07:01
I don't want to write on the boards why I said 1/3. But it is deffinately is below 50% as Takedown points out too.
Definitely? Any reliable sources? For girls under 25 I'd say it's way above.

HB.

Sirioja
07-27-16, 08:13
We are all guessing but I think it is much less than 90%, probably less than 50%. Many of these girls do not want boyfriends because of their jobs. Of the ones who live in the clubs, most probably do not. After talking to so many girls, this job becomes their lives for a little while. They spend 5 days working and on the 2 days off, they sleep for 20 hrs / day! It is hard to be in a relationship when you fuck 10 men a day and your mind is on making money to save for life and family.BF or pimp / fish? How do these girls arrive, from far deep Romania, to Oase or Sharks or other clubs? Do they find address by themselves at school? How do they pay the first travel? What about pimping girls who are in clubs? Of course, it s more attractive to claim: I m free, and also for You. But I think only a few are really free to decide. I often hear girls crying when phoning, I experienced with Karolina who is polish.

This business is made of lies.

Takedown
07-27-16, 18:36
It is closer to 90%.I can amend my statement since this is an Oase board and I know much less about Oase than places like Sharks. Perhaps it is that high at Oase, I have not been there enough to say that certain.

But how are you so certain? I provided my reasoning below, but what is yours? Again, we are all guessing but 90% is a ridiculous estimate.

Sirioja, the cost is not that high to start. Girls do not need visas from most countries in EU. Some do not fly from Romania. They arrive by car or train and sleep at the clubs, so the start up cost is not very high. As far as where they hear about the job, well, it is 2016. Information is readily available to those who seek it. It makes its way to people in need of money. While pimping exists, the members of this board over-hype the prevalence of it.

Pistons
07-27-16, 18:47
I might have been misstaken, but I am pretty sure I saw Cora on Saturday and she is on Syz list as well from Saturday night, so her leaving on Friday sounds odd. Perhaps for the night though.

The standard story among the girls is that they have a friend from childhood who also works in fkk. Perhaps it was this friend who bought the first airline ticket... but yes, we all know lots of them have pimps or bf's. Most of the time the pimps are their bf's, but not allways. Still 33-50% is a very high amount of them...

Sirioja
07-27-16, 18:58
As I explain to my girls, no friend in FKK, only jealousy and lies, between girls and same for guys.

Horny Harry
07-27-16, 20:18
How do these girls arrive, from far deep Romania, to Oase or Sharks or other clubs? Do they find address by themselves at school? How did you find the addresses from all those FKK clubs you visited all the way from France? Did a pimp trick you and lure you to Darmstadt in your Porsche? Many girls find out from other girls or can use an internet search engine, just like you probably found out from other customers or some internet forum.

I often hear girls crying when phoning, I experienced with Karolina who is polish.
Oh please Siroja, stop the emo-bullshit. Look, I'm not going to say it's an easy job, but at the same time lots of these girls are attracted to the bling-bling of fast money and already have a very superficial and let's say "basic" concept of life in general. In a nutshell: they are not the brightest bulbs in the chandelier, just like some ugly guys who end up marrying a good looking gold digger and then get taken to the cleaners during the divorce a few years later.

This business is made of lies.Congratulations! Thank you for kicking in an already open door and stating an obvious fact!

Pistons
07-27-16, 20:42
I have to admit to this now I feel, but I once paid a pimp to go and get Siri from France in order for him to become a regular forumer on ISG. That was I could up my postcount faster by responding to him.

UltraHappy
07-28-16, 04:50
I might have been mistaken, but I am pretty sure I saw Cora on Saturday and she is on Syz list as well from Saturday night, so her leaving on Friday sounds odd. Perhaps for the night though.
That very well might be. My report indicated that her mysterious, abrupt departure was on Friday, July 1st, almost a month ago. So, perhaps she has returned now. Since she left in the middle of her shift (without having the little metal thing on her armband), it seemed like she intended to leave without coming back. On top of that, she left without saying anything to her upstairs roommates. The other girls woke up the next morning to find her and her bags simply having disappeared.

The weirdest thing about her departure was leaving a customer in the Kino, simply saying, "I'll be back in a minute," never to return again -- not even to collect her money that she was owed for the half hour she spent in the Kino with that customer! I have never witnessed a girl leaving a customer after a full half hour without even asking to get her money she was owed. Very strange indeed.

Frankfurt1971
07-28-16, 06:37
I definitely reassure that Cora is in Oase and I was in room with her yesterday. She is back in Oase since about 10 days.

However, she told me that she will have to go somewhere else (no club, other reasons) in a few days (but will come back then in a few weeks).

So here my recommendation to all fans of Cora:

I'm a Cora fan myself and I know there are some other fans around. I know when she will leave, but I will not write here the exact day. But if someone wants to meet her before her holiday, it is a good advice to visit her either today (Friday) or tomorrow (Saturday). She will be there on these days; but note that she usually starts to work not in the early morning but in the afternoon.

Maybe this information helps some of those who look for Cora and like Cora as much as I do.

Frankfurt1971

Frankfurt1971
07-28-16, 06:48
I must correct myself, I was a little crazy about the days when I got up.

Of course Cora is also here today (Thursday).

So if someone wants to visit her, he has at least three chances: today (Thursday), tomorrow (Friday) and also Saturday. She will be definitively there on those days according to the high quality information I have.

More details I cannot write here.

Frankfurt1971

Sirioja
07-29-16, 15:26
Sirioja, the cost is not that high to start. Girls do not need visas from most countries in EU. Some do not fly from Romania. They arrive by car or train and sleep at the clubs, so the start up cost is not very high. As far as where they hear about the job, well, it is 2016. Information is readily available to those who seek it. It makes its way to people in need of money. While pimping exists, the members of this board over-hype the prevalence of it.How a 20 yo girl, living in Moldovan Romania, with no job, can buy a car? Or pay bus, or train, or plane, pay 120 for entry to work? Travel and first entry cost 1 month working in Romanian country, for those who are lucky to get a job. Do girls ask for studies credit at the bank? Pimps are not always in the Mercedes, waiting in the parking. Keep on believing girls are free to decide.

Sirioja
07-29-16, 15:53
How did you find the addresses from all those FKK clubs you visited all the way from France? Did a pimp trick you and lure you to Darmstadt in your Porsche? Many girls find out from other girls or can use an internet search engine, just like you probably found out from other customers or some internet forum.

Oh please Siroja, stop the emo-bullshit. Look, I'm not going to say it's an easy job, but at the same time lots of these girls are attracted to the bling-bling of fast money and already have a very superficial and let's say "basic" concept of life in general. In a nutshell: they are not the brightest bulbs in the chandelier, just like some ugly guys who end up marrying a good looking gold digger and then get taken to the cleaners during the divorce a few years later.

Congratulations! Thank you for kicking in an already open door and stating an obvious fact!Do I live in Iasie or Braila? Do I make less than 300 € per month? These girls don t come from Bucharest or Constanza, where they could find a job, but from the Romanian country with misery, where they can t make money, to live. I agree they are not the cleverest, but never heard a Romanian or Bulgarian girl saying to me, she chose this job because she enjoys to be fucked, but You can keep eyes and ears closed, if you feel more comfortable.

Craiova
07-29-16, 18:06
I can amend my statement since this is an Oase board and I know much less about Oase than places like Sharks. Perhaps it is that high at Oase, I have not been there enough to say that certain.

But how are you so certain? I provided my reasoning below, but what is yours? Again, we are all guessing but 90% is a ridiculous estimate.Sorry there isn't any difference between Oase and Sharks at that issue. It's more or less same at all clubs. I can't see even a significant difference between nationalities. Only the percentage at older girls is lower. But in general the percentage is close to 90%. There is nothing ridiculous about this. How to know? Very easy many ways find out, experience, you can use FB, or the way I do I ask my long time club favs about this and let her guess and always comes in that question a percentage close to 90%.

And one last hint for you the three most lies from club girls to clients is about nationality, age and no I have no BF, ofc if you count all these fake statements than. LOL.

BigBuddy69
07-29-16, 20:23
Do I live in Iasie or Braila? Do I make less than 300 per month? These girls don t come from Bucharest or Constanza, where they could find a job, but from the Romanian country with misery, where they can t make money, to live. I agree they are not the cleverest, but never heard a Romanian or Bulgarian girl saying to me, she chose this job because she enjoys to be fucked, but You can keep eyes and ears closed, if you feel more comfortable.And you you can sell your Porsche, give all your money to some feminist group, and become a monk. No sex, only Bible reading! You will feel enlightened.

Horny Harry
07-29-16, 20:24
You can keep eyes and ears closed, if you feel more comfortable.So how do YOU live with all that 'guilt?" How do YOU sleep comfortably at night? Oh wait, you're so bloody special (French!) that all girls think it's an honour to get fucked by you? All Girls love your garlic breath, and will probably say at the end of the session: "oh noooo Monsieur Siroja, you don't need to pay me! You're sooooo special, but all other men are pigs!

I'm not closing my eyes for anything, but reality is that there are MANY people (both male and female) in this world that do shitty jobs in order to be able to pay the bills at the end of the month. Do you think that the people cleaning toilets and collecting garbage do this job because they it was their dream job?! Do you think people enjoy standing in the greasy smell of a hamburger 'restaurant' all day long for a minimum wage, paying taxes and "protection money" to their "pimp" which is the government?

Do I live in Iasie or Braila? Do I make less than 300 per month?Why are you so arrogant to think that you're the only person able to use Google and look for prostitutes or an FKK club? You honestly think that those girls don't have a TV or read magazines and don't know that they can make a lot of money in Germany? You really think that these girls can not pay for a cheap bus or train ticket themselves and find the way to an FKK club?

Sorry folks for being off topic here, but all of Siroja's THOUSANDS of stupid ramblings so far (about "Madi," and "angels" and more bla bla bla) have also contributed very little useful information, other than spreading his 'moral superiority' and hypocritical preachings, but of course he will only deliver his sermon after he has finished fucking "all those poor girls."

And you you can sell your Porsche, give all your money to some feminist group, and become a monk. No sex, only Bible reading! You will feel enlightened.Exactly! Tell this hypocrite idiot to put his money where his big mouth is!

McAdonis
07-30-16, 00:27
Many of these girls do not want boyfriends because of their jobs. Of the ones who live in the clubs, most probably do not.Years back at Paradise, a WG insisted to me "I have no BF, no fish. I can do what I want!" I responded by rolling my eyes. A few weeks later, I make a visit to the club around opening time, and I see a black BMW with RO license plates drive past me. I continue to sit in the car answering work emails. This same WG walks up to the driver side door in her pajamas and hands a small bag to the male driver. There interaction seemed normal--certainly not like a couple that had been separated for months. So to the clients she says "I have no man". To the Polizei, she probably says that is her "boyfriend".

Once I saw one of my regulars arrive by taxi to her Hessen club. Later that day in the room, I asked her: "How come your BF didn't take you to work today?" She responded: "How many times I must tell you. I have no BF!" She didn't know that I had already seen her FB page before. Her relationship status was "Married". Her husband's page was even less locked down. Based on photos and status updates, I could tell that he was making drives between RO and DE ever 3-4 weeks--sometimes with the WG, other times without.

Multiple times she offered to show me around Romania if I paid all her expenses. We even talked about dates and logistics, because I wanted to see if she was serious. I mean I knew what her man looked like. If I had followed through with the trip to RO, I am sure she would have probably introduced this man to me as her brother. Or I would have seen this man wearing a fake Romanian police officer uniform as he was trying to shake me down for some money. Who knows. Haha.

Sirioja
07-30-16, 01:02
And you you can sell your Porsche, give all your money to some feminist group, and become a monk. No sex, only Bible reading! You will feel enlightened.Try to put ski or a bike in a 911. Only a toy for men with balls, to push the limits, but not the fastest rockets on autobahns.

For my guilt, I don t sleep anymore, that s why I have more time to enjoy, than others, and no need for me to be jealous, because I have all the prettiest girls, behaving like GF, due to my behavior with them. Just easy game.

Even fast money, no more difficult job than being fucked all day.

Takedown
07-30-16, 01:50
How a 20 yo girl, living in Moldovan Romania, with no job, can buy a car? Or pay bus, or train, or plane, pay 120 for entry to work? Travel and first entry cost 1 month working in Romanian country, for those who are lucky to get a job. Do girls ask for studies credit at the bank? Pimps are not always in the Mercedes, waiting in the parking. Keep on believing girls are free to decide.Romanians are poor, not beggers. Even in Romania, it is not hard to save for a train ticket and have 500 Euro in your pocket and start working at FKK.

For all of your hours in rooms with girls, I don't think you know as much as you think you do about their personal lives.

Takedown
07-30-16, 02:13
I understand that pimping and boyfriends are sometimes the case, maybe even up to half. I also have a half dozen WGs on FB and only one is married and a few others have pictures with different men / boys every few months. So they may be dating, but serious relationships are definitely not 90% like others suggest.

Then there are ones who hang outside of the clubs. For free. Gasp! It happens, regularly! There is a monger who is in Romania right NOW with 2 Goldentime girls with him on holiday. He is not a rich man. He has no money to pay for them for 2 weeks. The girls are actually friends with him.

And then there are the girls who really only plan on doing this for a couple of years and they grind hard to save money away to either pay for their parents' lives or support a fatherless baby. They are the ones who are there 6-7 days a week from open to close. And unless some of you are very wealthy, many of these girls have more cash saved away than you have in your checking / savings account. Not all guys pay the standard 50/100 Euro session prices. Many give these girls hundreds for an hour of just talking.

Years back at Paradise, a WG insisted to me "I have no BF, no fish. I can do what I want!" I responded by rolling my eyes. A few weeks later, I make a visit to the club around opening time, and I see a black BMW with RO license plates drive past me. I continue to sit in the car answering work emails. This same WG walks up to the driver side door in her pajamas and hands a small bag to the male driver. There interaction seemed normal--certainly not like a couple that had been separated for months. So to the clients she says "I have no man". To the Polizei, she probably says that is her "boyfriend".

Once I saw one of my regulars arrive by taxi to her Hessen club. Later that day in the room, I asked her: "How come your BF didn't take you to work today?" She responded: "How many times I must tell you. I have no BF!" She didn't know that I had already seen her FB page before. Her relationship status was "Married". Her husband's page was even less locked down. Based on photos and status updates, I could tell that he was making drives between RO and DE ever 3-4 weeks--sometimes with the WG, other times without.

Multiple times she offered to show me around Romania if I paid all her expenses. We even talked about dates and logistics, because I wanted to see if she was serious. I mean I knew what her man looked like. If I had followed through with the trip to RO, I am sure she would have probably introduced this man to me as her brother. Or I would have seen this man wearing a fake Romanian police officer uniform as he was trying to shake me down for some money. Who knows. Haha.

Pistons
07-30-16, 04:19
Indeed, 50% is a high number. And we don't argue that lots of these girls have BF's or pimps outside of their jobs. I've even met a bunsh of these pimps inside the clubs, and they've asked me to buy one of their girls. They even gave me a price for her.

But I also have some of them on facebook, and I see they have lots of other friends who also work at the same club. So I can check them up as well. Some have kicked out their pimps or boyfriends who are / were sometimes 10-20 years older than them. Some are married and openly shows it with their kids on facebook. True all that. But as Takedown says, if you work 6-7 days a week, chances are that you don't have a pimp or a boyfriend. If you work 3-4 days a week and you arrive late or leave early, then chances are that you have a pimp or a boyfriend. Lazy girls who gives bad service also has a higher vhance of having a pimp than girls who gives good service. Though I do know at least 2 married FKK girls that does great service. So generalization is not allways a fact.

Sirioja
07-30-16, 05:19
Romanians are poor, not beggers. Even in Romania, it is not hard to save for a train ticket and have 500 Euro in your pocket and start working at FKK.

For all of your hours in rooms with girls, I don't think you know as much as you think you do about their personal lives.500 € are 2 months for salary for many Romanians. How do You save money when You don t have a job and your parents don t have a job. For my many hours in room with same girls, I don t speak about their personal life in room, because I m not interested by their "true?" personal life, but most tell me about their personal life, even knowing I m a writer, because they know I never write about our rooms or " at home" things. I prefer to believe what girls say when they just start, rather than when they become too business girls, and then even I enjoyed with them, not attracted anymore by too many lies which kill my desire.

But I would be so happy if FKK girls, even German girls with Turkish or Albanian BF, were really free to decide, like I am, and also keep money they make, only for them, not for the Mercedes taxi, or a house they are not the owner. But I m a dreamer, used not to believe everything.

Syzygies
07-30-16, 07:08
I have said this before. I don't want to hear a lot of lies or bullshit from girls. It would spoil my experience. I therefore do not ask them personal questions. They only speak about topics of their own choosing, only occasional personal stuff but innocent normal stuff mostly. That way it is not necessary for them to make up bullshit.

Concentrate on the experience with the girl. She can decide what we will talk about when the mouth is not too busy. Philippina May did want to interview me first before selecting me as her next victim. LOL. Really good fun session. I hope my service was okay For her. Will she want to repeat? What do I know about her personal stuff. Almost Zero. Was not important. Okay She tells me she is only part time as like a hobby at first. We talk about what we like and style and character. About having some fun. Not at all a typical girl. Completely strange for Oase.

In Sharks I saw two girls (always together) dropped off in BMW by two guys. Do I ask these girls any questions about it? None at all. I don't want to know if boyfriends, pimps or whatever. I don't want girl to need to come up with a story. What will be the usefulness?

Hessen Bub
07-30-16, 08:31
if you work 6-7 days a week, chances are that you don't have a pimp or a boyfriend. If you work 3-4 days a week and you arrive late or leave early, then chances are that you have a pimp or a boyfriend. Lazy girls who gives bad service also has a higher vhance of having a pimp than girls who gives good service. You have no clue at all. Girls giving great service to almost every guy, working long hours (12-14) and almost every day are the pimped ones. That's the only way to make the money they have to make. That's how it is. Seen this often enough.

HB.

Sirioja
07-30-16, 08:46
You have no clue at all. Girls giving great service to almost every guy, working long hours (12-14) and almost every day are the pimped ones. That's the only way to make the money they have to make. That's how it is. Seen this often enough.

HB.Of course, because BF / pimp ask them such money per day. Girls who work only one day in a week to buy shoes, may have real BF, not a small dick pimp asking them to make 700 each day, to pay his Mercedes, and pimps are not always in Germany, some "take care" of the family.

Some believe too much girls, here, they should just open eyes, I remember a member saying to me: Evita loves Asians for real, make me laugh, just easy business and she is clever for this.

FKK land of lies and illusion.

Syzygies
07-30-16, 09:24
You have no clue at all. Girls giving great service to almost every guy, working long hours (12-14) and almost every day are the pimped ones. That's the only way to make the money they have to make. That's how it is. Seen this often enough.

HB.I assumed his post was supposed to be Satire or irony. I. e. Exactly opposite of what he meant. However cannot be sure and I sure love satire as a writing device in general. That was my bad attempt at Satire. I actually dislike it. Its not very funny at all. Just confusing. Hard to be sure what he believes, even he does make actual sentences. Maybe its Satire.

The less girls work, the more I believe they have other things to do in their life, and need to rest the body more than make money all the time.

I guess Isabella cannot have a pimp since she gave up the sex work to become the manicurist. I did not need the proof. I never pondered this question. Alina became a receptionist, and Alicia. So sure not every girl has a pimp. I think we get too carried away with pimp speculation. Why try to be expert on this topic? I just admit to knowing little about most girls other than their look.

Even for performance the girls perform quite differently for different customers. We can only say what the girl is capable of when she wants to provide it. I accept that Laura/Livia is great for some but useless for me. On the other hand Carla may be ordinary for some in 30 mins but fantastic for me with no faults at all, high stamina, and well worth extended bookings. I have to thank some forum members for really pushing me to try.

Syzygies
07-30-16, 09:58
One advantage of the Sharks club for girls was the ability to work whenever they wanted to. Very few days per week was allowable and start any time.

Do I detect that Oase rules have also relaxed with some girls working more part time and now seeing girls arrive much later than 5 pm?

Maybe Oase rules are less strict than before although full flexibility of finish time may not be there yet. At Sharks, girls can leave when they had enough.

McAdonis
07-30-16, 10:08
In Sharks I saw two girls (always together) dropped off in BMW by two guys. Do I ask these girls any questions about it? None at all. I don't want to know if boyfriends, pimps or whatever. I don't want girl to need to come up with a story. What will be the usefulness?Generally a WG asks me a personal question first. Then I just bounce the same question back to be polite. With some WGs I repeat with often, relationship status becomes a running joke.

For instance, one WG is convinced I am married. She doesn't tease me about it each time I see her, because it would get old and cease to be funny. But a few months back she playful pinned me down and threatened to jab me in the ribs until I confessed, "say me the truth! We were both laughing hysterically.

With the second WG I mentioned, she said "when you come see me in Romania? When she does that, I just humor her back and start asking questions about dates. She is also convinced I am married and thus won't be able to fit it into my schedule. So she is calling my bluff. Essentially she is "joshing" me. Because she thinks I will be the first to back down. If I am the one to back down, she starts teasing me with a smile "See, because you are married!

Of course, there are other girls I have seen get dropped off in BMWs too and I never utter a word about it. Either I don't know them well or I find them to be too serious.

McAdonis
07-30-16, 10:26
Pistons,

When HB directs the statement "You have no clue at all" (as he has done to me in the past), you know that you have become a bandwidth waster. Welcome to the club!

Takedown
07-30-16, 10:37
I assumed his post was supposed to be Satire or irony. I. e. Exactly opposite of what he meant. However cannot be sure and I sure love satire as a writing device in general. That was my bad attempt at Satire. I actually dislike it. Its not very funny at all. Just confusing. Hard to be sure what he believes, even he does make actual sentences. Maybe its Satire.I think he means exactly what he wrote and I agree because we are on the side that most girls are independent and not pimped. Working 6-7 days a week does not necessarily mean that you are a slave to a pimp. Like I said, many girls are "grinding" so they can leave the business in one or two years; that is why they are there all of the time. It is work and they work when they are in Germany and relax when they are home every other month.

Like I said, many of these girls have more cash money than most of you guys, not only because they take home 250-1000 Euro every day without being tax, they make even more money from their sugar daddies or VIP customers that see them outside of the club. The 50 E /100 E that you see the girls make in the FKK clubs is often only the "tip of the iceberg" of the girls' income.

Piston's point that the girls who only work 3-4 days a week being the ones that have boyfriends makes sense to me. When you only work those few days, you actually have time for a life, but not when you work 6-7 days a week, just like us "normal" people.

I am beginning to wonder if some of you older guys are just not in touch with the realities of these girls. Maybe with age, you don't necessarily attain wisdom, as your past experiences are persuading you to make assumptions instead of actually making new unbiased judgement based on reality.

Pistons
07-30-16, 10:38
It was not satire. But there is a difference between pimped girls, and girls that are married who works for their husband and kids at the same time. Those who works for their husband and kids works alot and normally gives great service to all. Those who have a pimp sometimes stay long hours, but gives bad service to many. As they see their money lost anyway. Then there is the bulk in the middle where it all comes down to the personal level.

McAdonis: HB has allways been a bit full of himself... I would actually say HB has no clue as to the pimped girls... he confuses them with the married girls...

But I agree with syz, lets not try to be experts.

McAdonis
07-30-16, 11:02
Then there are ones who hang outside of the clubs. For free. Gasp! It happens, regularly! There is a monger who is in Romania right NOW with 2 Goldentime girls with him on holiday. He is not a rich man. He has no money to pay for them for 2 weeks. The girls are actually friends with him.
I never really suggested that WGs don't hang out for free. One guy I know (who speaks Portuguese) used to hang out with the Brazilian WG that he met in an FKK. He told me he would just go over to watch movies and eat together. He told me if he wanted to fuck, that she insisted on payment. Another guy I know hangs out with the girls for free too, but he acknowledges that it may simply be a "customer loyalty reward" for being a generous customer. Nevertheless it is free. I've heard of non-rich customers who married FKK girls (not first hand accounts). This guy who is vacationing with two GT girls in RO seems to have hit the jackpot. More power to him.

Not all guys pay the standard 50/100 Euro session prices. Many give these girls hundreds for an hour of just talking.I have heard of such guys only anectdotally through the girls. She mentioned an old French customer that supposedly gave her 350 once and 500 once. Both times he just had a one hour room. At most she performed 15 minutes of massage. Some guys are open to me about how much they spend and tip, but never met a customer that openly admitted to being as generous as above-mentioned French customer.

Takedown
07-30-16, 11:15
This guy who is vacationing with two GT girls in RO seems to have hit the jackpot. More power to him.He is sending me pictures from Mamiai Beach on WhatsApp, LOL. I'll have to show you when we run into each other at the clubs. Makes me jealous.

I have heard of such guys only anectdotally through the girls. She mentioned an old French customer that supposedly gave her 350 once and 500 once. Both times he just had a one hour room. At most she performed 15 minutes of massage. Some guys are open to me about how much they spend and tip, but never met a customer that openly admitted to being as generous as above-mentioned French customer.That is indeed over generous. I often see guys pay 150 E for 100 E. Sometimes they take her for 2 hours and pay double (400 E). I only know for sure because I have a favorite and tells me these things. When I said that I didn't believe her, she told me to watch them by the locker and see how long the guys are actually in the room and look at the money. I was sitting on the couch by the lockers and sure enough, after he paid her, she showed me the cash before going into the locker room.

You would not think it, but the Japanese guys are some of the most generous ones.

Hessen Bub
07-30-16, 15:57
It I would actually say HB has no clue as to the pimped girls... he confuses them with the married girls...
I don't. I've seen many girls enter and leave the business. I know the fates and CV's of quite a few of them. No stories. Reality. No confusion. You don't have to believe me. It's nothing to be spread in detail on a public sex board.

Great service doesn't imply that the girl is pimped. Poor service doesn't imply that the girl is not. But what I wrote in my last post is correct.

HB.

Optimist
07-30-16, 16:56
HB's views match my limited experience: the girls who were most desperate for clients tended to be the ones who seemed to have pimps; ones who had bruises repeatedly, who had to phone a man after each session to say how much they had earned, who didn't know where they lived, who had men staying in their rooms sleeping all day and fucking them for hours on their return home after work, who made comments about being watched in the club, and so on. As Pistons says, this could be confused with being married, but sometimes the two patterns of behaviour of husband and pimp overlap massively..

The girls who were relaxed enough to take several hours out for sauna, or sort of private party in the club with their fellow workers were, to the best of my knowledge, ones without pimps. These had post sex-work longterm plans which they stuck to.

Just indicates that service levels and hours worked is no guide to whether or not a girl is under any kind of external pressure.

Pistons
07-30-16, 18:44
Did you get great service from those who claimed to be watched? Or those who phoned their 'friends'? To me, those allways made up the so called 'labor union' of the girls not wanting to do this and that. So they upsell. Maybe because then the excessive upsold amount could be taken away from the logged total not handed over to the pimp?

Now those who are married, and I know at least 3 very good providers who are married with kids together with their lovely husband, allways seems to not upsell, and are happy with the standard pay...

Optimist
07-30-16, 18:58
Pistons.

Your first paragraph. They never tried to upsell and tended to give good service, but not all. Of course I tried only to engage good providers so I guess my answer proves nothing.

The few married girls I went with also never seemed to upsell or exploit. But again maybe that was a function of my choosing process rather than anything else.

All guesswork.

Cheers

Wanking
07-31-16, 02:10
HB's views match my limited experience: the girls who were most desperate for clients tended to be the ones who seemed to have pimps; ones who had bruises repeatedly, who had to phone a man after each session to say how much they had earned, who didn't know where they lived, who had men staying in their rooms sleeping all day and fucking them for hours on their return home after work, who made comments about being watched in the club, and so on. As Pistons says, this could be confused with being married, but sometimes the two patterns of behaviour of husband and pimp overlap massively..
.There is a great Documentary or movie to be made about what you described there.

Optimist
07-31-16, 02:48
Thanks Wanking.

Confusing English in my writing. I should have said "and" the two behaviours of pimps and husbands can overlap, not "but".

I know one husband who used to keep his sexworker wife's accounts :)

Sorry for continuing off topic.

Member #4581
07-31-16, 04:03
Since members to have strong opinions on the percentages, the next step should be listing which girls you think have a boyfriend and who does and't and have a go at it. That would be more fun than discussing this in abstract.

Obligatory LOL.

Doug2003
07-31-16, 04:57
I have a good session with Kitty last time.

But seems like she doesn't work every day.

Does anybody saw her recently?

I plan to visit Oase on August.

Hope to see her then.

Thanks!

Pistons
07-31-16, 08:39
We were also discussing all FKK's in general, and not just Oase here I assumed. But the naming seems a bit too much. Perhaps off the forum in a group conversation instead? LOL.

Sirioja
07-31-16, 11:14
Since members to have strong opinions on the percentages, the next step should be listing which girls you think have a boyfriend and who does and't and have a go at it. That would be more fun than discussing this in abstract.

Obligatory LOL.No idea about percentage for me, but too many WGs and not only Romanians or Bulgarians, also many Germans. Taxi drivers / BF or husbands with children, who live from WGs money, are just pimp for me. I would prefer to be poor as a beggar, than to have my GF or wife being fucked by other guys and coming back with money, just shame for mind.

There are also pimp girls in clubs, looking at other girls or asking them money.

For me, when I see these girls running with the first guy, to room, for only 50, or even 150 for escorts, no risk to fall in love, they are "for everybody" girls, so, I can t understand jealousy of many guys. When you know what is a woman, because behind the prostitute is a woman, when you know how work women, when you know how to behave with women, then you don't need to pay more than the club rule to get what you want, no tip, never extra, asked, most of girls don t even check money you give them, even on first time, and you can have all the prettiest, behaving like GF in room. If I waited Alice for 6 hours on first time and she did worth, I never run after my regular girls, they know if they don t come to me, then they can go with all other guys, but not with me after, so I never had problems with Alice / Kate or Sandra. De or Karolina. Pol, when they were busy, because they came to me and repeated many times. Behavior can compete with over paying, you can have time, diner for free, because the girl just want to keep you as very regular, without asking anything for this time, just social time, out of sex, out of the time paid for sex in room. But illusion only take place in brothels or hotel rooms for escorts, no interest for fake relationship, full of lies, in real life. There is a place for everything. Only pimps are interested to live with "for everybody" WGs.

Member #4581
07-31-16, 14:38
We were also discussing all FKK's in general, and not just Oase here I assumed. But the naming seems a bit too much. Perhaps off the forum in a group conversation instead? LOL.It was tongue in cheek, but has some validity. If we can't agree whether a couple of well known girls xx and YY have BFs, it is a lot more difficult to have a consensus what fraction of such girls in totality across clubs have boyfriends.

Of course, if the heat index in this discussion is high now, imagine how hot it gets when it comes to specific names. "What do you mean, my fav girl has a fish?"

Turgid
07-31-16, 18:22
You get from how you behave for manners and time, with girls. I prefer to have only 2 good 1 hour rooms, than 4 rabbit, suck and fuck rooms. I was so happy to find my Isabella after 2 years, that I stayed 2 hours with her, which cost more than 5 hours and half in Germany. At Sharks and World, I had only 1 hour rooms with her, about 20 , but she improved her game and now we play like real little dogs, and fish.

Time for quality or many holes filled?When you commit to 1 HR before the start of the session my understanding is that you have committed to pay the girl 100 E in spite of the quality of service rendered. I will not commit to a 1 HR session with a girl with whom I have not been before; however, the possibility remains that I will in fact do a 1 HR session with her depending on my feelings in the zimmer. I hardly ever repeat with a girl at FKKs because, unlike some posters here, my trips are too infrequent. Too many lithesome bodies being paraded. I try to 'date' as many girls as possible during my occasional visits.

Hessen Bub
07-31-16, 18:47
It was tongue in cheek, but has some validity. If we can't agree whether a couple of well known girls xx and YY have BFs, it is a lot more difficult to have a consensus what fraction of such girls in totality across clubs have boyfriends.

Of course, if the heat index in this discussion is high now, imagine how hot it gets when it comes to specific names. "What do you mean, my fav girl has a fish?"That information I will never post on a public board. And BTW: if you have evidence or proof that a specific girl is pimped and you still take her to the room: That is a criminal offense and may cost you 3-5 years in prison if you exploit her forced position. So be careful. What you say. What you post.

http://www.bmfsfj.de/BMFSFJ/gleichstellung, did=223946. Html.

HB.

Member #4581
07-31-16, 19:17
That information I will never post on a public board. And BTW: if you have evidence or proof that a specific girl is pimped and you still take her to the room: That is a criminal offense and may cost you 3-5 years in prison if you exploit her forced position. So be careful. What you say. What you post.

http://www.bmfsfj.de/BMFSFJ/gleichstellung, did=223946. Html.

HB.Correct. And that's kinda my broader point. Why have these endless and periodic discussions on how many girls are pimped or not, which devolve into "I know more about this subject than you do" - all discussions done hypothetically and in abstract, because no details can ever be discussed for reasons you stated.

Jooeey
07-31-16, 19:37
unlike some posters here, my trips are too infrequent. Too many lithesome bodies being paraded. I try to 'date' as many girls as possible during my occasional visits.Same here! Believe in the same philosophy but, a couple of guys say that to experience a proper GFE with a girl you need a one hour session. But the other way of looking at it is you can have different girls and lot many girls than have one hour session with only one girl or few girls! I know it is it each to it's own. But still would like to read what others say on this?

Hessen Bub
07-31-16, 19:52
Correct. And that's kinda my broader point. Why have these endless and periodic discussions on how many girls are pimped or not, which devolve into "I know more about this subject than you do" - all discussions done hypothetically and in abstract, because no details can ever be discussed for reasons you stated.My broader point was that there's many guys posting BS statements, numbers and percentages who don't know anything about the scene.

HB.

Member #4581
07-31-16, 20:21
My broader point was that there's many guys posting BS statements, numbers and percentages who don't know anything about the scene.

HB.Perhaps. But everyone is convinced they alone have the right data and the other side is posting BS, and this is one of those situations where specifics can't be provided, and it will just go around in circles with no objective data points available ever.

Hessen Bub
07-31-16, 22:07
There's user here who have had 100+ club visits per year over the last 15 years. I'd say their data points could be more valid than those of users visiting clubs 10-20 times per year for 5 years.

HB.

Craiova
07-31-16, 22:17
In knowledge of what's going on in clubs and especially behind the walls HB is one of the best here.

But he has different taste concerning girls, good sex and good clubs than me.

Takedown
07-31-16, 23:10
There's user here who have had 100+ club visits per year over the last 15 years. I'd say their data points could be more valid than those of users visiting clubs 10-20 times per year for 5 years.

HB.Depends, I'd take the info of a 35 year old monger with 5 years experience over a 55 yo monger with 15 years. Let's get real, AMD no offense to you older guys, the 35 year old is old enough to not be naive but is young enough to have a more authentic connection with a 25 year old girl, someone who is his peer.

Craiova
08-01-16, 00:07
LOL but in this business like in almost all others only money counts. And with no surprise useally a 55 yo guy has spend more money in clubs than a 35 yo guy.

Maybe what you mean is at a disco but 100 % sure that isn't the case at a FKK club.

Sirioja
08-01-16, 00:25
When you commit to 1 HR before the start of the session my understanding is that you have committed to pay the girl 100 E in spite of the quality of service rendered. I will not commit to a 1 HR session with a girl with whom I have not been before; however, the possibility remains that I will in fact do a 1 HR session with her depending on my feelings in the zimmer. I hardly ever repeat with a girl at FKKs because, unlike some posters here, my trips are too infrequent. Too many lithesome bodies being paraded. I try to 'date' as many girls as possible during my occasional visits.When I go for first time with a girl, I never know how it will be, so never know how long I will stay, but usually I decide after a few minutes and ask the girl if it s OK for her. I stayed less than 15 mn with tall, really pretty brunette Nina. Ro, friend of Evita, and she was the only girl I didn't wait to go downstairs. She made me lose my time and 50 €. Evita and Mia went to ask her what happened and Mia thought I didn't like Romanian girls, funny girl.

I stayed 2 hours on first time with top class Alice / Kate for 2 rounds, and now each time, I have to explain her I prefer to stay only 1 hour at expensive Globe, for 270 €. Today, after being unlucky yesterday with very busy Katia. Ru, I stayed 4 h30 , for 4 rounds and to taste Siberia everywhere and deep, for our discovery = 350 € , I think she will remember the warrior, I m ready for my ironman. So, no rules, just discovery and pleasure or not. After, with my regulars, 1 hour is my standard to take my time and I repeated 3 times in a day, several times, or 4 times in week end with some of my regulars. Also, repeated weekly for 1 year with same girl, even some say she didn't want to have room with me, but she went to me for 1 year, I didn't need to run after her, I hunt only on first time, sometimes all day, but never after, and if girls prefer to go with another guy before me, then they can stay with him all day, I won t be attracted to go after.

But each one his experiences, no competition, no need to be jealous about "for everybody" WGs, just enjoy own life, life is short.

Takedown
08-01-16, 00:39
Same here! Believe in the same philosophy but, a couple of guys say that to experience a proper GFE with a girl you need a one hour session. But the other way of looking at it is you can have different girls and lot many girls than have one hour session with only one girl or few girls! I know it is it each to it's own. But still would like to read what others say on this?To each his own, but a healthy mix of both is the way to go. I like 1+ hour sessions with my regulars but you need to try others to get variety. The guys who only do 30 mins, especially without repeating, are missing out on some great sex. 30 mins is enough for the man, but a WG who has been working all day needs more than 30. And if you ask why you should care about her? If she has a good time, your time with her will be much better than that one time 30 minute suck and fuck session.

Takedown
08-01-16, 00:42
LOL but in this business like in almost all others only money counts. And with no surprise useally a 55 yo guy has spend more money in clubs than a 35 yo guy.

Maybe what you mean is at a disco but 100 % sure that isn't the case at a FKK club.That would be true except for the fact that girls have turned down 2 hour sessions with an old guy for a 1 hour session with a younger guy, personal experience. If you're an older guy, that might hurt your ego but those are the facts.

Craiova
08-01-16, 01:17
That would be true except for the fact that girls have turned down 2 hour sessions with an old guy for a 1 hour session with a younger guy, personal experience. If you're an older guy, that might hurt your ego but those are the facts.Wow you even write more BS here than S&S plus PL together.

We talk about money and P6 and nothing else. But in one thing I agree with you a minority about max 10 % of the club girls prefer fun, young guys and so on but the majority of 90 % of the girls are at the clubs for making money and they prefer than even old guys.

Member #4581
08-01-16, 01:25

HB.I don't doubt that and I am happy to defer to people more knowledgeable than me when they are, but I guess not every one is around here as you can see already.

Takedown
08-01-16, 01:50
Wow you even write more BS here than S&S plus PL together.

We talk about money and P6 and nothing else. But in one thing I agree with you a minority about max 10 % of the club girls prefer fun, young guys and so on but the majority of 90 % of the girls are at the clubs for making money and they prefer than even old guys.Okay cool. I'm BSing. Next time we are in a club together just ask to look at my phone for some great pics. Please don't impose your lack of game on me.

I do agree that some girls prefer the older guys who take less effort and who maybe are also more generous with money. However those girls specifically don't like the young guys that bang too hard and bargain too much, not young guys as a whole.

But again, don't impose your inability to actually make real connections with girls on guys who can, and blame it on BSing or young naivety. Like I said, I'd love the opportunity to go through my phone with you and brag about my accomplishments, especially to prove you wrong. My next trip is in September but perhaps August.

Sirioja
08-01-16, 03:27
Depends, I'd take the info of a 35 year old monger with 5 years experience over a 55 yo monger with 15 years. Let's get real, AMD no offense to you older guys, the 35 year old is old enough to not be naive but is young enough to have a more authentic connection with a 25 year old girl, someone who is his peer.Didn't your Sharks fav say to you, she is Moldovan? On first time I met her, she understood I know quite well Megan, since 1 year, because of something I said and she was very surprised I could know it, so she said to me her real name and where she is from, even before our first room, just when speaking about Megan, who was her friend when she arrived. Times changed very fast. So, authentic Romanian connection seem full of lies. She didn't want to go with me anymore, because I became too big for her vagina, not at all because of my licking games, as another member wrote, but 2 weeks ago, she said to me, now she wants again. I will always like her, after my 10 rooms with her, but she broke my desire.

About Megan, I prefer her eyes and teeth than her nipples, I prefer Diana breasts. Many messages are given with eyes and smiles, when You know women. Girls understand very fast what kind of guy we are.

Turgid
08-01-16, 05:57
That would be true except for the fact that girls have turned down 2 hour sessions with an old guy for a 1 hour session with a younger guy, personal experience. If you're an older guy, that might hurt your ego but those are the facts.Many girls tell me they prefer to have sessions with older guys. Some may very well be BSing me but I suspect some BS the younger guys as well.

Banana Boi
08-01-16, 06:05
They all tell you what they feel YOU want to hear. It's their job.

Pistons
08-01-16, 06:49

Maybe what you mean is at a disco but 100 % sure that isn't the case at a FKK club.So you completely missed the part in the Artemis razzia where 'a girl in love' started the whole thing?

They all tell you what they feel YOU want to hear. It's their job.

True, but even the girls are human beings... and not everyone is equally cold blooded, or equally good actresses... some girls does different services to different guys. and the connection factor is there in many cases... and some girls long for a life outside this industry too. perhaps not now, but maybe in a few years, and as they don't have much time outside the clubs to date guys, some takes it into the clubs also. But this is one side where the older guys has it harder to connect than the younger guys. And lots of info can be gathered through this aspect...

But one thing is very true in this situation we are in, it is extremely hard to be 100% certain of anything. Some girls could be telling the truth once in awhile, yet since they lie about other things, we wouldn't believe them. Or since other girls have lied in simillair situations, we would assume they are all the same.

Now after thinking about my last statement regarding married girls doing better service than 'just pimped girls', I have to change that into 'girls with children does better service'. And the reason is most likely that they do it for their child. To make more money for their child/children they must build up their reputation. And these are the girls who also works the longest shifts.

Just pimped girls can in some clubs work alot. And in other clubs work less. But their service are in general much worse than non-pimped girls, or the girls with kids, or the girls who wants out of the industry one day and look for a guy... (and it is not just May/Oase. quite a few more)

Getting into HB's e-peen discussion, probably aimed at me (even though he misses the mark on my visits by a fair share) among others is rediculous, and reminds me of an elitist 20 year old internet gamer. If he cannot back his points, then just leave it. Blank statements. Besides, we are not discussing part time workers with full time workers either like it seems he does.

Craiova
08-01-16, 08:05
So you completely missed the part in the Artemis razzia where 'a girl in love' started the whole thing?
I completely missed the content of most of your posts. Most of them theoretical garbage without any truth about the club girls. Only completely garbage about your connection between service level of club girls and her marital status.

Sirioja
08-01-16, 08:24
There are many more "poor" guys in love with prostitutes, than 20 yo Romanians in love for Aslan or American or Western Europeans guys. They do this business to survive from their home misery but can t forget their roots. Some are skillful to sell illusion, that s just what I m looking for. For true love, I will go in my mountains to find a bear female with round ears, who will lick me everywhere to warm my heart, not a girl fucked all day by fat, old, Turkish, Arabs, for only 50, even there are angel girls among them, but their job is a love killer.

But I agree for mum who are usually, not always, more skillful than 18/20 warrior girls, but not because of husband who ran away or is not able to work to food his wife and child, but because pregnancy made them become more woman, more comfortable knowing better their body, more sweet, and when You treat them like a woman, when You say to them how they are pretty with their mum tits and belly full of life, then they smile and it s often fireworks. They are just women and even in brothel, with their mum body, they just need to be said they are pretty, when they were let alone by their man. I can see how superstar Kate looks at me, looking at her putting on full light, putting off her bra and panties, touching and caressing her body, kissing her belly, a real chicken skin and I love her eyes.

Hessen Bub
08-01-16, 08:25
So you completely missed the part in the Artemis razzia where 'a girl in love' started the whole thing?
The "girl in love" was in love with a 81 er, not with a client. What does it have to to with the topic discussed? Nothing.

Now after thinking about my last statement regarding married girls doing better service than 'just pimped girls', I have to change that into 'girls with children does better service'. And the reason is most likely that they do it for their child. To make more money for their child/children they must build up their reputation. And these are the girls who also works the longest shifts.
Now it is getting more and more ridiculous. Tomorrow you will change your statement to "girls with belly piercing give better service". It is about as valid as your current statement.

HB.

Hessen Bub
08-01-16, 08:30
Depends, I'd take the info of a 35 year old monger with 5 years experience over a 55 yo monger with 15 years. Let's get real, AMD no offense to you older guys, the 35 year old is old enough to not be naive but is young enough to have a more authentic connection with a 25 year old girl, someone who is his peer.I am not 55, but I get your point. Maybe there's something in it, but there's no need for an "authentic connection" to get valid information from or about a girl. Sure the girls tell you what you want to hear, so if you are a 25 year old Italian they will tell you "amore, ti amo" and that they hate German clients, especially the older ones. And if you are a 60 year old German regular, they will start complaining about the young non Germans fucking them too hard and that they want everything for 50 EUR (or less). That's the business. Still you can look behind the curtains. Especially when you have been around a while.

HB.

Sirioja
08-01-16, 08:31
They all tell you what they feel YOU want to hear. It's their job.Wise comment. They play the game. With me, they play GF because I treat them like a GF. Some are clever to adapt to us, some are only pretty robots.

Hessen Bub
08-01-16, 08:31
But he has different taste concerning girls, good sex and good clubs than me.Completely agree.

HB.

Sirioja
08-01-16, 08:33
What is 81 er? I discover this bad business.

Optimist
08-01-16, 10:15
I am not 55, but I get your point. Maybe there's something in it, but there's no need for an "authentic connection" to get valid information from or about a girl. Sure the girls tell you what you want to hear, so if you are a 25 year old Italian they will tell you "amore, ti amo" and that they hate German clients, especially the older ones. And if you are a 60 year old German regular, they will start complaining about the young non Germans fucking them too hard and that they want everything for 50 EUR (or less). That's the business. Still you can look behind the curtains. Especially when you have been around a while.

HB.+1. Exactly right. Age doesn't indicate whether or not a customer understands and knows about the pay sex world

Free Dude
08-01-16, 10:33
I am not 55, but I get your point. Maybe there's something in it, but there's no need for an "authentic connection" to get valid information from or about a girl. Sure the girls tell you what you want to hear, so if you are a 25 year old Italian they will tell you "amore, ti amo" and that they hate German clients, especially the older ones. And if you are a 60 year old German regular, they will start complaining about the young non Germans fucking them too hard and that they want everything for 50 EUR (or less). That's the business. Still you can look behind the curtains. Especially when you have been around a while.

HB.I'll chime in, as a punter under 35 that approaches the 100 visits a year you mentioned (only for about 6 years though), and I really don't understand you HB.

How do you keep your patience discussing all this BS with "the tourists". Honestly, I am getting so exasperated with the "discussions" on this board. In case anyone is interested, the only reason I'm reading it after a few months away, is that I'm going to be in Hessen again soon.

What the topic at hand is concerned, I have no fucking clue about the real numbers. Depending on your definition of "pimp" I would say that if you include the "boyfriends" in their BMWs, it is closer to the 90% than the 50%. I don't believe there are that many girls that get to Germany all by themselves, "friends" or even "family" can turn about to behave like pimps as well, many boyfriends become an "ex" after a while because they take all their money, and so on.

At the same time there are guys that sound like 100% pimps, but they turn out to really be "life time partners". A few weeks ago I was watching baby pictures (including dad) with a new mom, that guy has spent a few years driving different girls from the same village to different clubs in the area. I wouldn't presume to know the real set up there (especially regarding money), but he is clearly playing family with this specific girl that just came back after 2 years being away (in the house she fucked together, with cars out front that she fucked together and the baby).

Jooeey
08-01-16, 11:13
but a WG who has been working all day needs more than 30. And if you ask why you should care about her?Yeah exactly, I know this is unfair and wrong to say but a lot of guys perhaps, including me would say, as long as I have enjoyed, I couldn't care less if the girl enjoyed or not. She is anywhich ways getting paid for her time. So even if that happens in a 30 minutes session. So be it. Whats wrong in it??

Takedown
08-01-16, 11:15

HB.I have to add that the girls more often complain about Germans in general, young or old because they say that the Germans are not big spenders.

Takedown
08-01-16, 12:23
Yeah exactly, I know this is unfair and wrong to say but a lot of guys perhaps, including me would say, as long as I have enjoyed, I couldn't care less if the girl enjoyed or not. She is anywhich ways getting paid for her time. So even if that happens in a 30 minutes session. So be it. Whats wrong in it??Nothing wrong with it at all bud. I was just saying that 1 hour sessions gives the the chance to gets off or at least get into the session. When that happens, you will have a better time because her service will be better.

Believe me though, sometimes when I can't get off with my regulars, a 30 minute session does the trick.

Takedown
08-01-16, 13:51
Didn't your Sharks fav say to you, she is Moldovan? On first time I met her, she understood I know quite well Megan, since 1 year, because of something I said and she was very surprised I could know it, so she said to me her real name and where she is from, even before our first room, just when speaking about Megan, who was her friend when she arrived. Times changed very fast. So, authentic Romanian connection seem full of lies. She didn't want to go with me anymore, because I became too big for her vagina, not at all because of my licking games, as another member wrote, but 2 weeks ago, she said to me, now she wants again. I will always like her, after my 10 rooms with her, but she broke my desire.

About Megan, I prefer her eyes and teeth than her nipples, I prefer Diana breasts. Many messages are given with eyes and smiles, when You know women. Girls understand very fast what kind of guy we are.Who are we talking about Siri? Megan, Ariana, or Yvette? They are my top 3.

Takedown
08-01-16, 13:55
Nothing wrong with it at all bud. I was just saying that 1 hour sessions gives the the chance to gets off or at least get into the session. When that happens, you will have a better time because her service will be better.

Believe me though, sometimes when I can't get off with my regulars, a 30 minute session does the trick.30 minutes with a new girl.

Takedown
08-01-16, 14:19
I'll chime in, as a punter under 35 that approaches the 100 visits a year you mentioned (only for about 6 years though), and I really don't understand you HB.

How do you keep your patience discussing all this BS with "the tourists". Honestly, I am getting so exasperated with the "discussions" on this board. In case anyone is interested, the only reason I'm reading it after a few months away, is that I'm going to be in Hessen again soon.I'm sorry that you feel that my "tourist" opinions are beneath yours.

No one here really knows the true numbers. It may be that I am gullible and do not actually understand the dark side of the business. However, I understand that it is there. I just believe that it is less prevalent than many senior posters believe it to be (pimping and leeching boyfriends.). Perhaps I am naive, but it is 2016 and we have more information than when Instarted the hobby years ago. Resources such as Facebook and Snapchat does give more insight than the girl's words. I trust those platforms more than a girl's word and even more than most mongers. But again, girls can also tailor their Facebook so I trust Snapchat. It is more personal, with girls having less Snapchat friends. When they post pics and videos of themselves with girlfriends and guys at a regular club or on holiday at a beach, I think that many WGs are truly free. And that makes me happy.

OontangPay
08-01-16, 15:34
I was wondering if anyone knew if Ellen (I believe that is her name) is still at Oase? She resembles Salma Hayek or a bit Katy Perry. Romanian, but speaks Spanish as well as English, has black hair. Saw her a month ago and she was great.

Thanks!

Horny Harry
08-01-16, 15:57
The biggest pimp is still the government.

Ask yourself: how much protection from our collective pimp did those poor girls get in Cologne who were raped and groped during NY eve? Can these girls switch 'pimps' or refuse to pay 'protection money' (= taxes) to the government when they are not happy about their pimp?

By the way, I'm NOT talking about forced prostitution here, but about extorting money and profiting of the hard work of others in exchange for vague and unbinding promises about "stability" and "security" in return.

In that sense there is very little difference between the government and a pimp, but the government doesn't like competition!

Sirioja
08-01-16, 16:19
Who are we talking about Siri? Megan, Ariana, or Yvette? They are my top 3.Look forward meeting you at Sharks on September, when Megan will be back, if she returns. She should not. She never claimed to be Moldovan. I never noticed Yvette. Ariana is here today.

Also Aylice. Bu, Mandy. De, Crissy. Bu, Rebeka without underwear, Ada, Madalina back, Selena.

After my Siberian dreamed night, wait for a lovely, angel, top model to wake me up and make me dream, after wishing good holidays to my jolie Sara who said: Why you come when I leave?

Pistons
08-01-16, 16:46
What the topic at hand is concerned, I have no fucking clue about the real numbers. Depending on your definition of "pimp" I would say that if you include the "boyfriends" in their BMWs, it is closer to the 90% than the 50%. I don't believe there are that many girls that get to Germany all by themselves, "friends" or even "family" can turn about to behave like pimps as well, many boyfriends become an "ex" after a while because they take all their money, and so on.

At the same time there are guys that sound like 100% pimps, but they turn out to really be "life time partners". A few weeks ago I was watching baby pictures (including dad) with a new mom, that guy has spent a few years driving different girls from the same village to different clubs in the area. I wouldn't presume to know the real set up there (especially regarding money), but he is clearly playing family with this specific girl that just came back after 2 years being away (in the house she fucked together, with cars out front that she fucked together and the baby).This is exactly what I am talking about also. And so the line is hard to put between pimps and lifetime partners. It is also not like 'any boyfriend' allways means a 'pimp'. Perhaps we just have different ideas about the word pimp.

But most of this is guesswork, and sirioja nails it with motherly love and self perception increasing the service.

Understanding human beings and noticing human impulses outweighs much of the lies one can hear...

Pistons
08-01-16, 17:01
The "girl in love" was in love with a 81 er, not with a client. What does it have to to with the topic discussed? Nothing.

Now it is getting more and more ridiculous. Tomorrow you will change your statement to "girls with belly piercing give better service". It is about as valid as your current statement.

HB.Ofcourse the topic of the girl in love with the 81 er had something to do with it. It made them a couple, and it changed the rules of the game. Otherwise, the fact that she was in love would never have been mentionned. Love does that. Not that its easy for the girl to fall in love when she has sex 20-50 times a week, and perhaps less so with a tourist than with a local, but that changes little. All human interaction is based on impulses which changes people. And I am not talking about marrying a bear or a working girl, but getting that little bit better (or worse) service through ymmv...

Your last statement makes me think you are a bit narcissistic. Although a bit funny. I do like humor like that also, lol

Craiova: if you are unable to understand discussions like this, then why add to them?

Takedown: let me add to the comments I get from the girls about germany and german guys: 'they are so boring', 'germany is so dull and boring'. 'They never smile or laugh'. 'They dont have humor'. 'Everyone is so serious'. Ofcourse this is working on the global generalized perception of the german society, and not allways the truth. And for some it can be a way to let us non germans feel the girls prefer us instead of the locals, but we will never know for sure. Being funny and having fun with people from a different culture, with different ideas of humor can be a hard barrier to cross for anyone...lying in some cultures are also not allways seen as lies. Where I come from, and it also seems like in Romania, lies are in many situations seen as jokes. Never ment to deceive anyone, but to change the normal dull patterns of serious mononous ad nauseum conversations.

Now also don't forget many people come to Germany for work. They want to earn money. So they work. If they get pimped and loose most of their money to some guy they don't love, then they will have recentment towards working as diligently as if they see a point in it. Like having a child, or money for their family...

Neurosynth
08-01-16, 17:15
For true love, I will go in my mountains to find a bear female with round ears, who will lick me everywhere to warm my heart, not a girl fucked all day by fat, old, Turkish, Arabs, for only 50, even there are angel girls among them....I would like to point out the implicit racism in this sentence. I find it quite offensive, and I believe it violates the posting rules.

Pistons
08-01-16, 17:18
I would like to point out the implicit racism in this sentence. I find it quite offensive, and I believe it violates the posting rules.I agree, it was way too pro-bear and racist towards humans.

Neurosynth
08-01-16, 17:24
I agree, it was way too pro-bear and racist towards humans.Make fun if you like, but how do you think a statement like this would read?

"For true love, I will go in my mountains to find a bear female with round ears, who will lick me everywhere to warm my heart, not a girl fucked all day by Black guys for only 50, even there are angel girls among them. ".

Pistons
08-01-16, 18:27
Doesn't have to be racist. It can also go back to what I wrote about in the lounge thread.

I make fun out of everyone. Doesnt mean I am racist. Some of my best friends are chilean, somali, iraqi, chinese, thai, polish. The moment I stop making jokes, then they should be worried. And I have lived abroad and taken the same jokes in huge amounts. The only way is to fire back. Thats how integration works best...

The moment americans stop making jokes about canadians, the canadians should be worried, or the moment the english stop making jokes about the scots out of fears to be labelled something, they should be worried.

A joke is a joke. The jokester shouldnt be blamed for incidents in history.

ExpatLover
08-01-16, 19:15
Many girls tell me they prefer to have sessions with older guys. Some may very well be BSing me but I suspect some BS the younger guys as well.Yes by having sex with older guy they clearly separate the job and the pleasure when they meet outside the clubs young guys. It is a way to protect them.

ExpatLover
08-01-16, 19:21
Ofcourse the topic of the girl in love with the 81 er had something to do with it. It made them a couple, and it changed the rules of the game. Otherwise, the fact that she was in love would never have been mentionned. Love does that. Not that its easy for the girl to fall in love when she has sex 20-50 times a week, and perhaps less so with a tourist than with a local, but that changes little. All human interaction is based on impulses which changes people. And I am not talking about marrying a bear or a working girl, but getting that little bit better (or worse) service through ymmv...

Your last statement makes me think you are a bit narcissistic. Although a bit funny. I do like humor like that also, lol

Craiova: if you are unable to understand discussions like this, then why add to them?

Takedown: let me add to the comments I get from the girls about germany and german guys: 'they are so boring', 'germany is so dull and boring'. 'They never smile or laugh'...I am not a German guy but leaving here for many years so very difficult for a Romanian girl to know if I am German or not, for many girls that I met specially those days when the competition is so hard, they take what they can, they have not the possibility to chose their customer. Was in World today 3 times more girl than men in that circumstances how can they chose.

Pistons
08-01-16, 20:07
Make fun if you like, but how do you think a statement like this would read?

"For true love, I will go in my mountains to find a bear female with round ears, who will lick me everywhere to warm my heart, not a girl fucked all day by Black guys for only 50, even there are angel girls among them. ".Besides, he goes by nationalities, or ethnic groups. From what I know, there is only one human race. And from what he mentionned, just the bear is from a different race.

Or are YOU stating that there are different human races? And what do you mean by that if so? And who then becomes the 'racist'?

McAdonis
08-01-16, 22:13
I have to add that the girls more often complain about Germans in general, young or old because they say that the Germans are not big spenders.Even though I am not German, I hate when WGs make the above statement. It sounds like something a parent says: "See those kids over there. They are bad! Implicitly they are saying "Don't behave like them". It's a form of manipulation. They might as well give me a pat on the head while they are at it.

Besides Germany's fiscal responsibility is keeping the EU afloat.

Hessen Bub
08-01-16, 22:48
from the girls about germany and german guys: 'they are so boring', 'germany is so dull and boring'. 'They never smile or laugh'. 'They dont have humor'. 'Everyone is so serious'. .It's true. That's us. Dull boring Germans. The ones with the dull and boring concept of FKK clubs with visitors from all over the World.

HB.

McAdonis
08-01-16, 22:55
Often you cannot get actual truth from looking at someones FB page. Some people don't even know the actual truth about their spouses who they have spent decades with!

People hide things that are illegal. People hide things that are potentially embarassing. People hide things that "others wouldn't just understand". A girl having a pimp falls under all three of these categories! Thus she would hide the fact that she has a pimp. Just like many of you hide the fact that you are mongers from your co-workers, friends, significant others.

Being married sometimes is just for show. Gay people who pretend to be straight fall under this category. Maybe the pimp forced the girl into marriage, so that the authorities wouldn't be able to accuse him of being a pimp? Giving your spouse the money you earned is perfectly legal. Like FreeDude pointed out the relationship between pimp and WG can be complex. They could both be madly in love with each other. They could both hate each other. Or unrequited love. No different from normal relationships between men and women.

Sirioja
08-02-16, 00:02
Some guys are naive enough to think because they are given FB, girls love them, when it just means: don t forget me and come back to give me money.

Now, I prefer not to have phone number, except for one, not to be asked anything when they are at home. Too many times, happened.

Member #4581
08-02-16, 00:17
Girls have told me similar stories about Germany, but I find it hilarious at best and insulting at worst. These girls, several thousands of them, are in Germany. Safe and sound. And making money legally, and keep it too. Much much more than they can ever hope to make in their native lands. What kinda people badmouth their hosts like that?

While I am no expert on Germany, they leave me alone, polite and professional when needed, and it's generally safe. Never had any problems. What more can you ask for? When I am somewhat lost around vending machines etc the passersby have been general quite helpful. More than New Yorkers might be to strangers, I imagine.

And it's a bit rich coming from the Romanian girls. Wiki travel page on Bucharest says a taxi ride is quite risky from the airport to the city center. Imagine. The official wiki page, on their capital city, from the airport to the center of the city. Says even official taxi drivers can be looking to fleece you and might harm you physically. From all this discussion, it appears a huge number of Romanian men are looking to pimp their women. Wives, girl friends, perhaps even blood relatives. Does not exactly sound like a friendly bunch, do they?

Der Auslander
08-02-16, 00:32
Sorry my apologies! I thought I might read some news about FKK Oase in this section. :rolleyes:

In case you don't know there is a Lounge and Chat section for this type of non-useful chit chat.

Banana Boi
08-02-16, 01:40
In case you don't know there is a Lounge and Chat section for this type of non-useful chit chat.You mean what we like to call Mr. Ho's thread?

Takedown
08-02-16, 01:44
Look forward meeting you at Sharks on September, when Megan will be back, if she returns. She should not. She never claimed to be Moldovan. I never noticed Yvette. Ariana is here today.

Also Aylice. Bu, Mandy. De, Crissy. Bu, Rebeka without underwear, Ada, Madalina back, Selena.

After my Siberian dreamed night, wait for a lovely, angel, top model to wake me up and make me dream, after wishing good holidays to my jolie Sara who said: Why you come when I leave?Yvette is also on holiday until later this month. So the end of September will be very good for me, or very bad when Evita, Megan, Arianna, Yvette, and Cosmina all will be there at the same time. I will make sure to arrange and meet with you Siri. You and I seem to have very similar taste and have a similar view on the girls.

Takedown
08-02-16, 01:57
Often you cannot get actual truth from looking at someones FB page. Some people don't even know the actual truth about their spouses who they have spent decades with!

Some guys are naive enough to think because they are given FB, girls love them, when it just means: don t forget me and come back to give me money.

Now, I prefer not to have phone number, except for one, not to be asked anything when they are at home. Too many times, happened.What about SnapChat? If you have a girl's SnapChat, then it gets personal because only younger generations use it. I communicate with 3 WG's daily from 4000 miles away. That makes it more awesome when you see them. It's like fucking your friends. That you're paying.

Takedown
08-02-16, 02:00
Sorry my apologies! I thought I might read some news about FKK Oase in this section. :rolleyes:

In case you don't know there is a Lounge and Chat section for this type of non-useful chit chat.You are right, but this thread is a little fun, no? Now I really want to meet a lot of these posters, whether they have insulted me or not.

In the end, when we meet in the clubs, what is there to be mad about. We would all be having a great time with the girls. And the collective knowledge would make our little ISG group the best spenders and partiers in the club.

Pistons
08-02-16, 03:15
In the end, when we meet in the clubs, what is there to be mad about. We would all be having a great time with the girls. And the collective knowledge would make our little ISG group the best spenders and partiers in the club.Well, sex with women calms guys down. So when there is plenty to choose from, wars will turn into peace treaties. Best way of creating world peace is to fuck, the ying way! But never forget to fight once you are away from your girls, and that is when yang is supposed to be tested!

So my philosophy is:

'Fight on the forum!

Fuck in the FKK!

Der Auslander
08-02-16, 05:54
You mean what we like to call Mr. Ho's thread?No there is plenty of room in the Lounge and Chat for all posts even yours. :)

What about SnapChat? If you have a girl's SnapChat, then it gets personal because only younger generations use it. I communicate with 3 WG's daily from 4000 miles away. That makes it more awesome when you see them. It's like fucking your friends. That you're paying.The girls give you their facebook or snapchat so that they can control you and make sure that when you return to the club you will spend your euros on them and not some other girl. This is good business for smart girl. They then give your euros to their boyfriend or manager. Perhaps you think it is because you are special to them. I am sorry BUT no! :(

Sirioja
08-02-16, 07:03
Yvette is also on holiday until later this month. So the end of September will be very good for me, or very bad when Evita, Megan, Arianna, Yvette, and Cosmina all will be there at the same time. I will make sure to arrange and meet with you Siri. You and I seem to have very similar taste and have a similar view on the girls.On 2 days, You can get the 5. Only Megan for me on your list, but also many top girls in other clubs. Even Ariana was there yesterday, I preferred Anja challenge. Sharks is low now. I can just say you, Evita is clever for her business. Many other guys dream about her. Unfortunately for her, Ariana was not.

My girls are like my girlfriends in room and sometimes out, but only in club. When I m out of the club, only to take appointments. About time in room, some girls can give much in short time like Ariana, but some need more time to open them, on this Sunday evening, after taking all my time to open her, I stayed 4 h 30 with a Siberian for a sex marathon, she is just a sex terminator, never dead, always asking more, always returning, always higher, after more than 4 hours, she wanted again for fifth time, asking for sporty sex again, unbelievable, I would have killed any other vagina.

ExpatLover
08-02-16, 08:08
Girls have told me similar stories about Germany, but I find it hilarious at best and insulting at worst. These girls, several thousands of them, are in Germany. Safe and sound. And making money legally, and keep it too. Much much more than they can ever hope to make in their native lands. What kinda people badmouth their hosts like that?

While I am no expert on Germany, they leave me alone, polite and professional when needed, and it's generally safe. Never had any problems. What more can you ask for? When I am somewhat lost around vending machines etc the passersby have been general quite helpful. More than New Yorkers might be to strangers, I imagine.

And it's a bit rich coming from the Romanian girls. Wiki travel page on Bucharest says a taxi ride is quite risky from the airport to the city center. Imagine. The official wiki page, on their capital city, from the airport to the center of the city. Says even official taxi drivers can be looking to fleece you and might harm you physically. From all this discussion, it appears a huge number of Romanian men are looking to pimp their women. Wives, girl friends, perhaps even blood relatives. Does not exactly sound like a friendly bunch, do they?Fully online with you, zero risk to visit the big FKK in Germany and many girls are happy to be there, I more believe that they are working for their own pocket, I know some of them have their car, and already bought a flat or house in Romania.

Turgid
08-02-16, 11:03
I have to add that the girls more often complain about Germans in general, young or old because they say that the Germans are not big spenders.The main complaint that Romanian girls tell me about the Germans is that they are cold. But for me the German providers are the hottest in FKKs.

Sirioja
08-02-16, 11:04
The girls give you their facebook or snapchat so that they can control you and make sure that when you return to the club you will spend your euros on them and not some other girl. This is good business for smart girl. They then give your euros to their boyfriend or manager. Perhaps you think it is because you are special to them. I am sorry BUT no! :(Then, girls keep contact and send illusion to attract to get money. I just wish them to keep my money only for them and children.

Land of illusion.

Sirioja
08-02-16, 11:08
The main complaint that Romanian girls tell me about the Germans is that they are cold. But for me the German providers are the hottest in FKKs.Or they don t speak to Romanian or Bulgarian girls in very respectful way and same in room, many for only 50.

Neurosynth
08-02-16, 11:11
Besides, he goes by nationalities, or ethnic groups. From what I know, there is only one human race. And from what he mentionned, just the bear is from a different race.

Or are YOU stating that there are different human races? And what do you mean by that if so? And who then becomes the 'racist'?Oh stop with the shallow pedantry and pseudo-deconstruction. He clearly meant to express having sex in a highly undesirable way, and to him the way to describe that was to include a reference to Turks and Arabs. He was saying, in effect, that Arabs and Turks are highly undesirable. It's an ethnic slur and that alone is objectionable enough.

ShooBree
08-02-16, 11:21
The main complaint that Romanian girls tell me about the Germans is that they are cold. But for me the German providers are the hottest in FKKs.I find it rather amusing that the Romanians would be complaining over the Germans being cold and without a sense of humor as I would describe the Romanians in the same way.

BigBuddy69
08-02-16, 12:17
Oh stop with the shallow pedantry and pseudo-deconstruction. He clearly meant to express having sex in a highly undesirable way, and to him the way to describe that was to include a reference to Turks and Arabs. He was saying, in effect, that Arabs and Turks are highly undesirable. It's an ethnic slur and that alone is objectionable enough.Believe me, it's never clear with him, even when he writes in french (actually it can be worse). I think he was just expressing some kind of attraction for zoophilia.

HeyyyyyyPaul
08-02-16, 13:02
ROFL. Shit is never boring in these FKK threads. The dudes falling in love w / these hos is most entertaining of all though.

Anyway, hope to see some of you guys soon as I make my way there again this year.

Takedown
08-02-16, 13:21
ROFL. Shit is never boring in these FKK threads. The dudes falling in love w / these hos is most entertaining of all though.

Anyway, hope to see some of you guys soon as I make my way there again this year.I think there is a difference between falling in love with WGs and recognizing that they can be regular people that have lives outside of sex work.

That has been my main point in my posts in the past 24 hours.

I also hope to meet more English speakers in these clubs.

Optimist
08-02-16, 13:46
My two cents is that long expositions of opinions are making this thread irrelevant to Oase, as well as being incredibly boring.

"Those who know don't talk about it.
Those who talk don't know".
to paraphrase a Zen saying, which is true except when it isn't:)

Banana Boi
08-02-16, 14:12
"Those who know don't talk about it.
Those who talk don't know".EXACTLY how I feel.

Der Auslander
08-02-16, 14:23
My two cents is that long expositions of opinions are making this thread irrelevant to Oase, as well as being incredibly boring.I completely agree. There are now pages of recent reports (actually not reports just chat) with very little (if any) relevance to FKK Oase. Discussions not relevant to FKK Oase should be in the Lounge and Chat section. I think Senior Members need to step in here and make their opinions known about what is happening in this thread (the thread is becoming boring and irrelevant with absolutely no information about the club) or better yet report those who continue to post rubbish reports to admin (Jackson).

Takedown
08-02-16, 14:42
I completely agree. There are now pages of recent reports (actually not reports just chat) with very little (if any) relevance to FKK Oase. Discussions not relevant to FKK Oase should be in the Lounge and Chat section. I think Senior Members need to step in here and make their opinions known about what is happening in this thread (the thread is becoming boring and irrelevant with absolutely no information about the club) or better yet report those who continue to post rubbish reports to admin (Jackson).We have a term in America for snitches asking for admin to step in, especially when it is harmless banter. You are the "No fun" Police!

Other posters can feel free to write a report at anytime, but I haven't seen any quality reports on the Oase board since Ortos' report on the 26th.

Pistons
08-02-16, 15:15
EXACTLY how I feel.And everybody knows best themselves. We are all a happy narcissistic bunch of guys.

Now to get this back on track again, what are they doing with the renovation in the lounge? I tried asking a girl or two, but they had no idea.

PS: 5 posts about moving the discussion without anything to add regarding Oase is just a waste of bandwidth.

Der Auslander
08-02-16, 15:41
Now to get this back on track again, what are they doing with the renovation in the lounge? I tried asking a girl or two, but they had no idea.Great question! I too would like to know :)

Syzygies
08-02-16, 20:44
The main complaint that Romanian girls tell me about the Germans is that they are cold. But for me the German providers are the hottest in FKKs.On average, the German girls are cold and lacking illusion. In my experience they are far more risky than Romanians. Naturally there are exceptions and each person needs to be evaluated on an individual basis.

I have enjoyed some German girls very much, but the failure rate is high. E. g. The famous Marie. Just one of many cold or procedural German girls. In contrast, can't remember ever having a bad session from Czech or Slovak girl. Just a fluke?

Hard to remember a weak girl from Brazil too.

Germany girls could well be my least favourite overall without doing the Stats carefully. This includes girls from Palace, Oase, Sharks and World. German girls in very small clubs were perhaps more reliable.

Hessen Bub
08-02-16, 20:50
I thought we were discussing what the girls were telling clients about other clients with differing nationality, not girls.

I've had great and bad sessions with every nationality I have had encounters with. Romanian, German, Polish, Czech, Russian, Brazilian, Thai.

HB.

Syzygies
08-02-16, 20:59
I thought we were discussing what the girls were telling clients about other clients with differing nationality, not girls.

HB.Some of us would prefer to discuss the girls rather than have thoughts about the customers.

I go to Oase for girls. Attending alone is normal for me. I don't care much about the customers until the girls get too frustrated by lack of business.

Beffen1
08-03-16, 00:17
Great question! I too would like to know :)From the size of the curtained off areas, I'd say old fashioned kissing booths like they have at carnivals, like 5 bucks a kiss. Just a guess.

Or maybe smoking capsules like at the airport.

Beffen- I was wondering myself.

Beffen1
08-03-16, 00:21
unbelievable, I would have killed any other vagina.That's what I love about you Siri, you're such a stud muffin. All the girls say so.

Takedown
08-03-16, 01:02
Some of us would prefer to discuss the girls rather than have thoughts about the customers.

I go to Oase for girls. Attending alone is normal for me. I don't care much about the customers until the girls get too frustrated by lack of business.I go for the girls but also enjoy the camaraderie with other social mongers. In FKK, sessions are only part of the experience, albeit the main part. For social people, having other mongers to socialize makes it a better day.

UltraHappy
08-03-16, 01:24
At one point, Mauro told me that he wanted to make the Lounge more open by removing the mirrored "doors" that separate the bar from the main lounge area, but that was a while back and I never saw any of that work implemented, certainly not within the time frame he predicted. Maybe he is just now getting around to that work now? Construction at Oase always runs way behind schedule.

PussyLiccker
08-03-16, 06:23
On average, the German girls are cold and lacking illusion. In my experience they are far more risky than Romanians. Naturally there are exceptions and each person needs to be evaluated on an individual basis.

I have enjoyed some German girls very much, but the failure rate is high. E. g. The famous Marie. Just one of many cold or procedural German girls. In contrast, can't remember ever having a bad session from Czech or Slovak girl. Just a fluke?

Germany girls could well be my least favourite overall without doing the Stats carefully. This includes girls from Palace, Oase, Sharks and World. German girls in very small clubs were perhaps more reliable.I don't find German girls cold. There are some good providers, and some that are not like the Romanians based on my experience, and I'm not only counting Hessen. A lot of German girls I meet are polite, and it's easy to click with them due to their friendliness and fluidity in communication. Not all are like so like any other nationalities, but most often the case I find. Majority of the Germans I meet are mixed or other national heritage. A lot of them, can't tell by appearance.

I dunno what your definition of illusion is, but as long as they provide me with a good time, I'm cool. No need for them to fake desires for me (with the many dozens of clientel). LOL.

Stats changes over time as we try out more girls, and of different nationalities. For me, luck has been high with Bulgarians, Moroccans (German national), Turkish (German national). But, the sampling is pretty minor, so it can change any time now depending on if masses of them shows up. LOL.

Sirioja
08-03-16, 08:12
That's what I love about you Siri, you're such a stud muffin. All the girls say so.I don't know what is a stud muffin, as girls you meet, say to you, but I never met a girl with stamina and vagina potential like Katea, even she said to me it was a bit painful at the beginning, "tchoutchout bolna" , but she never stopped after, until I said I had to stop the fireworks we could have kept on burning for 3 hours more until the end at 3 am. With most of my girls, I have to be careful not to hurt them and I try not to, such a shame for me when Ariana I liked so much, said to me, but 3 months later: it became painful for her, but never said during our rooms. Not at all because of my licking games as it was written by another jealous member, but she seemed afraid to say to me, when she should have said to me: stop. On this slow business Monday at Sharks, she was more attractive for me than Anja, she came to give me a kiss as always to say: Hello, but if I can go to any girl who attract me in any club, I'm not able to go with her now, so Anja was my second choice, but can t compete with Ariana I knew on end of February until 18 March, when I went with her and not with Megan at this time. Fortunately, Megan was clever enough to understand and after, I kept on going with lovely Megan.

Turgid
08-03-16, 09:53
On average, the German girls are cold and lacking illusion. In my experience they are far more risky than Romanians. Naturally there are exceptions and each person needs to be evaluated on an individual basis.

Germany girls could well be my least favourite overall without doing the Stats carefully. This includes girls from Palace, Oase, Sharks and World. German girls in very small clubs were perhaps more reliable.That has absolutely not been my experience. I can only recall one German giving me a poor experience and that was in Oase a few years ago when she charged me an extra 50 E for rimming her and management agreed with her, apart from that I have got excellent service from German girls including Nana / Lana / Ana on Monday in Sharks who gave me one of my best FKK sessions ever. I have reached the stage now where I only date the model type Romanians and count myself very lucky if I get a reasonably good session. Isn't that what makes this world such a great place? The variety of experiences between one and the other. I also get good service from Czech and Polish girls but I find them much rarer now than five years ago. I have been to Brazil many times and the women are the best by far on the planet in terms of service.

Strato
08-03-16, 20:20
Could this be the return of the original Swiss Miss of yesteryear?

Michelle of Switzerland? ?

If so. Will book tix straight away.

Any idea of her schedule?

Speaking of golden age maybe Adrianna-Czech will make a comeback. Pardon.

The pun.

Strato.

LOL!! That is fucking (ooops, wrong adjective!) funny, for those who remember her signiture Blasen style: squating like a "catcher" in American Baseball, but with her generous mouth wrapped lovingly around your erection, her hands on your hips. Good one!

BTW, some of us "old-timers" might suggest the "golden age" at Oase was a few years before Michelle or Sunny. Remember Sunny as a skinny girl with dark hair and a very naughty style? There were hot times well before that.

Hessen Bub
08-03-16, 20:41
Adrianna is still working. AFAIK. In Switzerland. Michelle. Never heard of her again. For me a highly overrated girl, looks- and servicewise.

HB.

MrNiceGuys
08-04-16, 03:47
I haven't seen Hungarian Elizabeth in a long time. The last time I've seen her was in May. I think maybe she stopped and retired.

AnilMania
08-05-16, 09:47
Hi,

I am in Frankfurt central and want to reach Oase and be back by using public transport as taxi seems incredibly expensive. I have read like 10 pages and there is no info on this. In fact there seems to be only 1 report in last 10 pages.

Can anyone please guide me about this as google maps shows no public transport routes to Oase.

Also, I can either go at around 3-4 PM and be back maybe by 7-8 pm or go at 8-9 PM or be back by 12- 1 AM. How do these choices impact potential public transport options.

Thanks,

Anil

Free Dude
08-05-16, 12:23
I haven't seen Hungarian Elizabeth in a long time. The last time I've seen her was in May. I think maybe she stopped and retired.She is here today, seems to have put on a little weight.

Sirioja
08-05-16, 13:10
Some girls seem to take weight, enjoying home mum foods. Not only at Oase, also Madalina at Sharks, but for sure they should eat for next cold Winter, rather than Oase dogs foods once a day when they pay more than 100 for entry. Oase and World management are a shame for me, not respecting their girls health. They should understand girls attract clients and make work their brothel, now I can play football at Sharks.

Ortos
08-05-16, 16:18
Hi,

Can anyone please guide me about this as google maps shows no public transport routes to Oase.

Also, I can either go at around 3-4 PM and be back maybe by 7-8 pm or go at 8-9 PM or be back by 12- 1 AM. How do these choices impact potential public transport options.

Thanks,

AnilTake S5 to Friedricksdorf (4. 25 euros). From F-dorf it is a 10 euro taxi ride to Oase. Last train back to Frankfurt will be somewhere near midnight, so check return train times on white schedule at F-dorf station. In short, it is possible to go from central Frankfurt to Oase and back for about 30 euros all-in.

Beffen1
08-05-16, 16:53
Has anyone seen Laura / Livia the past few days?

Beffen.

Dutedrac
08-05-16, 18:12
Adrianna is still working. AFAIK. In Switzerland. Michelle. Never heard of her again. For me a highly overrated girl, looks- and servicewise.
HB.Don't disagree. Linda / Adriana was a much better lay than Michelle, I would still happily fuck ladies like her in their 40-50's. Michelle was reliable and wild, but not really sensual. Still a great girl to hang out with, her good-mood style is highly missed in nowadays Oase. Isabella, Nina, Gabriella, Adriana, Julie, Vivian, Timea, Judith, Claudia, Luna, Ambra / Raffaella, blond Denisa. Girls with that level of service used to be almost the norm in Oase, unfortunately they are the exceptions now. Sharks has had a higher number of top service providers, at least in the last 2-3 years.

Ortos
08-05-16, 19:41
Has anyone seen Laura / Livia the past few days?

Beffen.I thought you said: been there, done that.

Ortos
08-05-16, 19:49
. Isabella, Nina, Gabriella, Adriana, Julie, Vivian, Timea, Judith, Claudia, Luna, Ambra / Raffaella, blond Denisa. Girls with that level of service used to be almost the norm in Oase, unfortunately they are the exceptions now. Sharks has had a higher number of top service providers, at least in the last 2-3 years.Linda, at least in my opinion, was actually at her best when she first started out: her early Palace years. That is when Palace was alot different than it became / devolved into, again, only in my opinion.

As for the very impressive list of top peformer girls you quite wonderfully post for us in the above quote: honestly they are exceptions now not only at Oase, but pretty much across the board in all FKKs, nowadays. Or perhaps the lens of hindsight enhances the past more than the present?

Pistons
08-05-16, 19:57
. Or perhaps the lens of hindsight enhances the past more than the present?-Or demand grows as you age?

-Or chemistry wanes as you looses interest?

-Or hormones wanes?

-Or you get less overwhelmed by the options?

-Or you think you are exclusive by claiming a lie on the forum?

Personally I see absolutely zip, zero, no, nada difference in the overall FKK quality of 2016 and 2013,2014 and 2015. Some clubs come up, others go down. But overall its the same.

Hessen Bub
08-05-16, 20:10
-

Personally I see absolutely zip, zero, no, nada difference in the overall FKK quality of 2016 and 2013,2014 and 2015. Some clubs come up, others go down. But overall its the same.True. But the guys were discussing the good old days, way before '13.

HB.

Craiova
08-05-16, 20:24
Linda / Adriana was a much better lay than Michelle, I would still happily fuck ladies like her in their 40-50's. Michelle was reliable and wild, but not really sensual. Still a great girl to hang out with, her good-mood style is highly missed in nowadays Oase. Isabella, Nina, Gabriella, Adriana, Julie, Vivian, Timea, Judith, Claudia, Luna, Ambra / Raffaella, blond Denisa. Girls with that level of service used to be almost the norm in Oase, unfortunately they are the exceptions now. Sharks has had a higher number of top service providers, at least in the last 2-3 years.The "good old Oase times" finished for me around 5 years ago. Before that I've never asked a girl before a session if she would do this or that or also can't remember that a girl start a session with cleaning my clean dick. Nowadays things are different. Maybe there are now some more better service providers at Sharks than at Oase but this is first questionable and second in now way of the level of the top young good looking girls as it used to be at Oase some years ago.

But even at the good old times at Oase you could find a flop but the large majority performed good and you could find some top level performers. From your list my favs were Ambra / Rafalla (till 2009 before tattoos and silicon), Isabella / Lila, hungarian black belt bearer in turbo-DT Timea and Vivian (nowadays on weekends at Mainhattan) and Adriana / Linda F (booked her very late and she was better than expexted) and polish Julia (before her private break). Additional some gone favs were polish Olivia, Dagmara, Lilly, ofc russian Steffie before silicon, cz Hannah before silicon and with 15 kg less, hungarian Kira (friend of Timea), and romanian big tits Karina and Ramona (ex World Rebecca) and more.

Nowadays I find and have girls at that service level together with good optic but ofc usually it doesn't work anymore for 50 euro to get this level and it's much more difficult to find them. And I don't see any significant difference between Oase, Sharks, Mainhattan and World.

Turgid
08-05-16, 20:32
Don't disagree. Linda / Adriana was a much better lay than Michelle, I would still happily fuck ladies like her in their 40-50's. Michelle was reliable and wild, but not really sensual. Still a great girl to hang out with, her good-mood style is highly missed in nowadays Oase. Isabella, Nina, Gabriella, Adriana, Julie, Vivian, Timea, Judith, Claudia, Luna, Ambra / Raffaella, blond Denisa. Girls with that level of service used to be almost the norm in Oase, unfortunately they are the exceptions now. Sharks has had a higher number of top service providers, at least in the last 2-3 years.I was confused at first but I think I now get why some punters say they didn't like Michelle. Her wildness made me blind to the perceived lack of sensuality. I remember the first time I sessioned her, as usual I tried some positions and after a while she was like ok lets try this.. Then this, we had some balancing problems leading to some mishaps and we had a good laugh, it was so much fun. The following year when I entered the club she came up to me and chatted and recited every position we had done twelve months earlier in detail, no way I was not repeating with her. Some people also don't like Sunny but I do for she was good to me. I think everyone liked Simona, she was a real sweetie even more so than Romanian Megan in Sharks who I was fortunate enough to have sessioned with before she went on vacation, she's the best Romanian I've had this trip among a very dismal lot. Anyone remembers a Romanian Sarah at Oase 5 years ago, she was one of the most beautiful women I ever laid. My best girls so far have been German, Moldavian and a Latvian. So far I've been to Oase only once and to Sharks and Mainhattan several times, much more so to Sharks. I will try to visit Oase once again before I leave Germany, for old times sake.

Ortos
08-05-16, 21:06
Personally I see absolutely zip, zero, no, nada difference in the overall FKK quality of 2016 and 2013,2014 and 2015. Some clubs come up, others go down. But overall its the same.You are way off the mark: We are talking about line-ups and club experience about 10+ years ago, not during the years to which you refer.

Do you have any idea who Linda was? Or Michelle?

Ortos
08-05-16, 21:16
Nowadays I find and have girls at that service level together with good optic but ofc usually it doesn't work anymore for 50 euro to get this level and it's much more difficult to find them. And I don't see any significant difference between Oase, Sharks, Mainhattan and World.I agree with everything you write in your post. And absolutely there is no difference between the girls at one club or another: It's a myth that one club has better girls, in general, than another. The line-ups ebb and flow from day to day, week to week, month to month, and girls who work and perform in one club, could / would / do migrate to another club (s) from one day / week / month to the next.

It's all about visiting any of these clubs on the right day, right time, and being able to assess the qualities and select the right girl from the line-up at the club you are in at any given time. This is of course just my opinion.

TankTank123
08-06-16, 01:46
I remember the first time I sessioned her, as usual I tried some positions and after a while she was like ok lets try this.. Then this, we had some balancing problems leading to some mishaps and we had a good laugh, it was so much fun. Finally, someone has accurately pinpointed for me why I liked Swiss Michelle so much that during my visits to Oase in that era, I spent most of my time with her. I have never done with any other girl anywhere close to as many ridiculous positions as I had with her. And every session starts with her backward somersault after taking off her shoes such that her pussy would end just above my face for me to lick!

But it was also the good mood factor; not just in the room but throughout the day. Even after we leave the room after the session, she would continue to joke and chat whenever she was not occupied with another customer. And knowing that I was tickled by her bouncing boobs, she would bounce them by walking vigorously every time she spots me from afar and knows that I was looking her way. She was also generous in introducing other girls to me.

Akibono
08-06-16, 03:40
You are way off the mark: We are talking about line-ups and club experience about 10+ years ago, not during the years to which you refer.

Do you have any idea who Linda was? Or Michelle?I would add Judith and Lena to the list. I don't think you will find equivalents today.

Syzygies
08-06-16, 07:12
Don't disagree. Linda / Adriana was a much better lay than Michelle, I would still happily fuck ladies like her in their 40-50's. Michelle was reliable and wild, but not really sensual. Still a great girl to hang out with, her good-mood style is highly missed in nowadays Oase. Isabella, Nina, Gabriella, Adriana, Julie, Vivian, Timea, Judith, Claudia, Luna, Ambra / Raffaella, blond Denisa. Girls with that level of service used to be almost the norm in Oase, unfortunately they are the exceptions now. Sharks has had a higher number of top service providers, at least in the last 2-3 years.Linda / Adriana was a regular girl for me. Quirky but good. She liked having her nipples licked but not grabbed. Her blowjob was the best. Slow and slurpy. Michelle had a different BJ not so good for me. Michelle's looks were nothing special for me and added to the incredibily smoky breathe / taste of a chain smoker, meant I only ever tried her once. Was not a great session for me. Sure I could see she was a pornstar type which is not what I need.

I was not really a regular at Oase 10 years ago. Was a regular at Palace in its early years. My first girl at Oase was Gabriella, possibly 2005.

Judith never really worked out for me. Pussy was too small. Black Luna was great despite the sillies.

Lena was the absolute star top girl in the room that I knew. I was also very keen on Kimmy Brazil but that is not as far back. What was her Oase name? Something like Cynthia.

In the modern years we have had a few girls really great in the room too. Probably the room standard average accross all the girls has declined slightly, but can still find super girls. I would bot know about pornstar types.

The overall standard of looks has improved over the years. Very few really pretty girls in the old days with odd exceptions like Kimmy. Cassandra probably the best looker ever seen by myself followed by Valentina. Both lasted a relatively short time. Marie stunning for many, not so much for me. Body yes, face not quite. Riccarda was also greatly over rated for me. No GFE for me did not like doggy nor fucking and BJ not soft. Clearly a dick scared girl. Maybe very small would suit her.

There has always been some levels of upsell at oase since even old times, however it increases along with the girls' need to make more money. Not generally a big problem for guys taking their regular girls.

Mr Ho
08-06-16, 07:48
The "good old Oase times" finished for me around 5 years ago. Before that I've never asked a girl before a session if she would do this or that or also can't remember that a girl start a session with cleaning my clean dick. Nowadays things are different. Maybe there are now some more better service providers at Sharks than at Oase but this is first questionable and second in now way of the level of the top young good looking girls as it used to be at Oase some years ago.

But even at the good old times at Oase you could find a flop but the large majority performed good and you could find some top level performers. From your list my favs were Ambra / Rafalla (till 2009 before tattoos and silicon), Isabella / Lila, hungarian black belt bearer in turbo-DT Timea and Vivian (nowadays on weekends at Mainhattan) and Adriana / Linda F (booked her very late and she was better than expexted) and polish Julia (before her private break). Additional some gone favs were polish Olivia, Dagmara, Lilly, ofc russian Steffie before silicon, cz Hannah before silicon and with 15 kg less, hungarian Kira (friend of Timea), and romanian big tits Karina and Ramona (ex World Rebecca) and more.

Nowadays I find and have girls at that service level together with good optic but ofc usually it doesn't work anymore for 50 euro to get this level and it's much more difficult to find them. And I don't see any significant difference between Oase, Sharks, Mainhattan and World.Then what we mongers supposed to do? LOL.

TankTank123
08-06-16, 08:07
My first girl at Oase was Gabriella, possibly 2005.
I was also very keen on Kimmy Brazil but that is not as far back. What was her Oase name? Something like Cynthia.There was a superb Brazillian called Cynthia whom I frequented in 2010. Another favorite of mine between 2008-2011 was the Venezuelian Gabriella, but might not be one you mentioned as 2005 as I thought she was relatively new when I first took her in 2008. If I recall correctly, she finally had a boob job before she disappeared (I stopped going to her when I spotted the huge silicones.)

Current receptionist Alina was also quite good back in 2009 when she first arrived from Globe, but started getting moody in subsequent years.

Hessen Bub
08-06-16, 08:24
Another favorite of mine between 2008-2011 was the Venezuelian Gabriella, but unlikely to be one you mentioned as 2005 as I thought she was relatively new at that time.

Same girl. Fucked her in 2005. Most girls will tell you they are "new", they hardly tell you "I've been here for five years. ", makes it difficult to pass as a 21 year old also.

HB.

Free Dude
08-06-16, 08:40
At Ortos and Craiova.

Yesterday at Oase:

The first girl that bugged me (I ha no interest at all): "what do you like in the room", to make love I replied, "ok, how much? Neither the first nor the last time I heard this exact question in oase, funnily enough never heard it anywhere else.

Later in the room with a semi regular I know from elsewhere, after I finished within the 30 minutes, "but I kissed you good, we have to stay one hour, we always stay one hour". I told her it wasn't my idea to get the rubber out after 10 minutes and asked her if she would have said something like that in her previous club. She did not really care for that comment, but mumbled a "no".

A new girl (3 days in Germany) asked me why I was sad and I told her because of the crappy sex I just had, without DFK. She explained: "But we can only kiss if you stay one hour, it is the rule here". According to whom, I asked "did the boss tell you? A bit less sure of her self "no, the girls told me".

This crap just doesn't happen that blatently in Sharks and World (in my experience). When a session is good, I more often than not stay longer, but it is not a given. Mia in Sharks still tells me after 25 minutes that we are approaching the 30 minute mark. Some of my favorite girls in Sharks the past few years were mostly 30 minute girls (often because they were just whirlwinds in the room). That you need to spend 100 euros is just not true for me and girls really don't change their performance when they notice you have reacched the 31 minute mark.

I still have very good sex in Oase (occasionally), but mostly with girls I know from elsewhere. The exceptions the last year have been Tatiana and Ina (who is perfectly fine for 30 minutes as well).

If you move away from Hessen, the 100 euro thing hold even less water. You can have great sex for 40 euros or sometimes even 30 euros. If you look at my favorite girls in 2015,90% of them worked for 80,75 or 70 an hour.

Back to Oase yesterday. A better line up than Thursday in Sharks, but still clearly suffering from "holiday season". I had 4 sessions, 3 of which included DFK, but none of them of the level that would warrent more than 30 minutes (some of them still decent enough). Spent the same amount of money as in Sharks with only 1 session.

Samplerr
08-06-16, 09:18
I would add Judith and Lena to the list. I don't think you will find equivalents today.Plus one about Judith.

Turgid
08-06-16, 09:26
Sure I could see she was a pornstar type which is not what I need.My view of a porn star type is a girl who makes a lot of noise with fake enjoyment and fake enthusiasm (acting) which I find distracting. Michelle was nothing like that. She genuinely enjoyed sex which for me is more important than any other quality in a sex partner.

Syzygies
08-06-16, 09:56
Back to Oase yesterday. A better line up than Thursday in Sharks, but still clearly suffering from "holiday season". I had 4 sessions, 3 of which included DFK, but none of them of the level that would warrent more than 30 minutes (some of them still decent enough). Spent the same amount of money as in Sharks with only 1 session.I don't go with girls asking too many questions either. I have less problems at Oase being a 1 hour dude.

I have also heard plenty about the girls club special rules.

So I wonder what keeps bringing you to Oase. Its not like World was when we met for great service 30 min sessions.

Is it for the girl you already know? I mostly do my old favourites.

What makes you go to Oase over Sharks? For me it is certain known girls and sometimes more pretty faces than Sharks. Also summer days by the pool a minor consideration.

Syzygies
08-06-16, 10:06
My view of a porn star type is a girl who makes a lot of noise with fake enjoyment and fake enthusiasm (acting) which I find distracting. Michelle was nothing like that. She genuinely enjoyed sex which for me is more important than any other quality in a sex partner.I only meant by services and exotic practices. It was not meant to suggest fakeness. However just one session was not enough to build chemistry I am sure.

Sorry I have to say she had an ashtray mouth that day. Could not kiss enjoyably. May have been too fast after her previous customer.

I have met quite a number of girls able to give the impression of enjoying sex at times. So not too unusual.
Some can be real or undectable acting.

Occasionally meet some bad acting but not too often. I don't really like girls who act fake either, assuming I can detect it. Dirty talk doesn't work for me. Instructions for what she likes is O.K.

Syzygies
08-06-16, 10:24
There was a superb Brazillian called Cynthia whom I frequented in 2010. Another favorite of mine between 2008-2011 was the Venezuelian Gabriella, but might not be one you mentioned as 2005 as I thought she was relatively new when I first took her in 2008. If I recall correctly, she finally had a boob job before she disappeared (I stopped going to her when I spotted the huge silicones.)

Current receptionist Alina was also quite good back in 2009 when she first arrived from Globe, but started getting moody in subsequent years.I checked and it was actually August 2006 my first visit to Oase having only started at various FKKs in 2004, beginning Tropicana in Duesseldorf long gone. Many early visits to Phoenix Stuttgart and then Palace and Oase.

We are agreed on Cynthia. A beautiful GFE model. I remember well seeing her driving and parking her black sports car too. She left the Palace to go to Oase because she said the girls at Palace had a bad attitude. LOL

So Gabriella was one of the early Oase girls. Louisa also I remember from early on. I don't remember too many others as was mainly at Palace till late 2008.

Turgid
08-06-16, 12:40
Sorry I have to say she had an ashtray mouth that day. Could not kiss enjoyably. May have been too fast after her previous customer.I can't recall her smoky breath. About 20 years ago at work I attended a high level meeting and seated next to me was this sexy female executive with whom I chatted occasionally, her breath was a mixture of cigarette smoke and coffee and I was turned on to the point of a very hard erection. She had such an effect on me that up to today an ashtray mouth, as you put it, does not turn me off. If ever I get that combination of cigarette smoke and coffee I'll go berserk.

Hessen Bub
08-06-16, 13:33
There was nothing about Michelle from Blasel that appealed to me. She walked like a man on her high heels. Her voice and especially the broad Basel accent (very primitive sound for German ears compared the sweet Schwyzerdütsch some girls are talking) turned me off every time I saw her. And her body was let's say it politically correct not very defined. Never understood why she had so many regulars, so o went with her and found her service average, maybe worse. My 2 cents on an "Oase top act".

HB.

Craiova
08-06-16, 14:14
I would add Judith and Lena to the list. I don't think you will find equivalents today.Yep both were highest level. The good news is you still can find girls at this level but the bad news is you must invest much more money.

Craiova
08-06-16, 14:23
The overall standard of looks has improved over the years. Very few really pretty girls in the old days with odd exceptions like Kimmy. Cassandra probably the best looker ever seen by myself followed by Valentina. Both lasted a relatively short time. Marie stunning for many, not so much for me. Body yes, face not quite. Riccarda was also greatly over rated for me. No GFE for me did not like doggy nor fucking and BJ not soft.Which Cassandra you mean, the summer 2012 Cassandra? Valentina I don't know. Ice cool Marie was only a 9 and yes Riccarda was greatly over rated.

Craiova
08-06-16, 14:38
This crap just doesn't happen that blatently in Sharks and World (in my experience).I've heard the same crap also at Sharks and World. Maybe it's less at the 6 and 7 optic level girls there (and Sharks has many girls at that range), but by comparison of the 8 and higher girls I don't see any difference in average between Oase and Sharks, World and Mainhattan.

Craiova
08-06-16, 14:50
There was nothing about Michelle from Blasel that appealed to me. She walked like a man on her high heels. Her voice and especially the broad Basel accent (very primitive sound for German ears compared the sweet Schwyzerdtsch some girls are talking) turned me off every time I saw her. And her body was let's say it politically correct not very defined. Never understood why she had so many regulars, so o went with her and found her service average, maybe worse. My 2 cents on an "Oase top act"+ 1 Wow we agree about a girl. And her breath was really smoky. 100 % wasn't my type. But many years ago I've lost a bet with a friend and my punishment was a session with Miss Blasel. First shock she kissed me and I smell the smoke so I stopped immediately kissing. Brrr Ok than enjoy her famous BJ but this was nothing I would rate her BJ below 7, and is this true she didn't BL?

Left room after 15 minutes and took immediately listerine and a shower.

TankTank123
08-06-16, 15:15
Since some of us are on the reminiscing mode, here is my list of favourites in Oase which I started visiting in 2007. These were my 'must do in every visit' girls which I had taken many many times over more than 1 year, but excludes flash-in-the-pan wonders that I tried and who then disappeared after a few months. The year of my first session with them is also indicated. Of course it will certainly not tally with the list of most others as I only go for slim girls (except Michelle), and their inclusion is greatly dependent on mutual chemistry.

Michelle. Ch. 2008.
Gabriella. Ven. 2008.
Heidi. Hu. 2009.
Judith. Hu. 2010.
Anabel. De. 2010.
Tessa. De. 2010.
Alicia. Po. 2011.
Isabella. Po. 2011.
Simona. Ro. 2011.
Jessica. Ro. 2012.
Ivana. Ro. 2012.
Selena. Ro. 2012.
Adina. Ro. 2013 (not Marina).
Lavinia. Ro. 2013.
Elizabeth. Cz. 2013.
Julia (short blonde). Ro. 2014.
Juicy. Ro. 2014.
Carla. Ro. 2014 as Cindy in Sharks
Ilinka. Ro. 2014 as Diana in World

On looking at my list, I did not realise until now that no Romies featured in the first 1/3 of my career at Oase, and after that, they dominated!

Also that I had not found any new favorites in Oase in 2015 or 2016 so far, whereas I found quite a few in other clubs.

Dutedrac
08-06-16, 15:24
True I forgot slovakian Lena in my list, maybe because it was always difficult to get hold of her when she was in the club.

And I don't see any significant difference between Oase, Sharks, Mainhattan and World.

And absolutely there is no difference between the girls at one club or another: It's a myth that one club has better girls, in general, than another. The line-ups ebb and flow from day to day, week to week, month to month, and girls who work and perform in one club, could / would / do migrate to another club (s) from one day / week / month to the next.
It's all about visiting any of these clubs on the right day, right time, and being able to assess the qualities and select the right girl from the line-up at the club you are in at any given time. This is your experience, not mine.

I am not biased to one or another hessen club like you guys from the Oase-Sharks-Mainhattan fan clubs (I would be in the GT fan club, if ever) but I experience a significant difference today between Sharks and Oase (Mainhattan I don't consider in the same category). I used to like Oase more than Sharks for many years, still like the club more (especially outdoors and rooms) , but the attitude and average level of service in Oase has decreased significantly in the last 2-3 years.

Repeat material Oase girls active in last 2-3 years: Ina, Elizabeth. Cz, Isabella (come back please), maybe Gina and Tatiana if I am generous.

Repeat material Sharks girls active in last 2-3 years: Sandra, Agnes, Kelly, Milana, Pamela, Karolina, Domenica, Aylice, Annabel, Marina, Kimba, Stephanie, maybe Moira and Patricia if I am generous.

Number of visits per club more or less the same, since I like to change.

All this girls top service, all this girls (except Agnes) ready to give me their best even for 30/50, though I rarely kept them with me in the room for less than 60 min.

That stat is enough for me.

Ortos
08-06-16, 15:37
This crap just doesn't happen that blatently in Sharks and World (in my experience). When a session is good, I more often than not stay longer, but it is not a given.
What can you say other than the often spoken: YMMV. Each guy has his own experiences and can only report (one hopes truthfully) based on those. Why did you get "attitude" from the girls you write about at Oase yesterday? Who knows, for sure? But maybe some of the Oase girls spotted you as a one of the beloved "tourists" you keep complaining about? Or maybe they cottoned on to your Dutch accent and thought (wrongly, of course!) that, just as the old cliche goes, all Dutch are cheap sods and they didn't want to give out very much service to a "tourist" like you?? Just idle speculation, of course.

Again, who knows for sure, but I can only say that (lucky for me, I guess) based on my past visits (even within the last calendar year): I've rarely if ever encountered the attitude or selected the type of girls you describe. But then again, like a few others here (e. G. Syz, etc.) I've morphed into a 1-HR Zimmer man several years ago, meaning I deliberately seek to session with girls I like for more than 30 minutes. I only end the session and walk away at the 30 mins mark if the session doesn't go well or whatever. And then I feel very disappointed, usually with myself for choosing a bad apple from the barrel. If I am careful in my selection of new girls (and lucky, I suppose) then it works out at a good 1 hour. If not, I walk at 30 mins. But that is my personal choice and style, and I respect that other guys might like a fast romp or don't want to spend bigger money. I just cannot enjoy "fast food" 30-minutes sessions anymore, so I seek to find a good partner for a longer, more relaxed experience. For me, I'd much prefer to have two good 1 hour sessions than 4 shorter 30 mins /50 e jobs. To each their own.

Of course, if any of us go with regular girls with whom we have a history of positive 1-HR sessions, we kind of protect ourselves against bad experiences, at least most of the time. In other words, if it works for you, sticking with known good choices and regular girls can be a prophylactic measure to ensure good, positive results.

At Oase, or any other club, like Sharks: When I try new girls, which I often do, I truly hope as I enter the Zimmer with the girl for the first time that I will encounter the performance / attitude / chemistry to achieve a good 60-min session. But I always know, and make clear to the (new) girl before the start, that if I don't feel good about the session, I might end it at 30 mins. It often works out well for me, but sometimes not, so I walk away from lack-lustre sessions with new girls at or before the 30 min mark. Remember, even if you suggest or plant in the girl's mind the idea of staying more than 30 minutes, there is nothing to stop you from aborting the session at 30 mins, for whatever reasons if you suddenly decide you don't want to stay longer. There is no signed contact only an implied agreement that you will pay for the time and services that you actually enjoy or receive in the room. At least this is my experience. Never had troubles about this.

However, I bet we can all agree on one thing (oops, sorry, I forgot, never does everybody agree about anything on this board, LOL): Over the past few years, from many girls' perspectives, there has been an attitude shift in Hessen clubs about the value of 50 e /30 mins sessions compared to, say, in the NRW. I can't say this for sure, as I've stopped visiting NRW clubs as often as I used to, but generally speaking, one might well get "more bang for your Fifty" in NRW clubs than in Hessen these days. Again, I am speaking in general terms. At the same time, and being now a dedicated 1-hr session man: I get great "bang for my 100 euro note" in Hessen these days, so I am generally happy. :)

And I know: not everybody agrees on this or anything else, right?

Hessen Bub
08-06-16, 15:39
I am not biased to one or another hessen club like you guys from the Oase-Sharks-Mainhattan fan clubs (I would be in the GT fan club, if ever) but I experience a significant difference today between Sharks and Oase (Mainhattan I don't consider in the same category). I do not consider me a "fan" of any club. I've visited Oase 300+ and World / Sharks each 200+ times. In the last 24 months Sharks dominated. It's not the club. Not the rooms. Not the food. There's jo advantage for me in pushing any club. It's the number of good looking girls giving good service without upselling or demanding extra money for standard services.

Oase has gotten worse re girl's service attitude. It's not on the same service level as Sharks or World. It's not as bad as Palace or Mainhattan though. I know Craiova will not agree. We have different taste in girls, services and clubs. That's ok. ;)

Years ago I was at Palace often. People kept telling me I am pushing Palace. I wasn't. I was just having a great time with great girls there. This has become more and more difficult nowadays as it has become a tourist club.

HB.

Hessen Bub
08-06-16, 15:42
Sin
Ilinka is back to World.

HB.

Syzygies
08-06-16, 15:50
Which Cassandra you mean, the summer 2012 Cassandra? Valentina I don't know. Ice cool Marie was only a 9 and yes Riccarda was greatly over rated.Sounds about right. Valentina was later but not many visits by her. I only got one session. She was the prettiest for a while in my opinion. Not blonde though.

Syzygies
08-06-16, 16:00
True I forgot slovakian Lena in my list, maybe because it was always difficult to get hold of her when she was in the club.

This is your experience, not mine.

I am not biased to one or another hessen club like you guys from the Oase-Sharks-Mainhattan fan clubs (I would be in the GT fan club, if ever) but I experience a significant difference today between Sharks and Oase (Mainhattan I don't consider in the same category). I used to like Oase more than Sharks for many years, still like the club more (especially outdoors and rooms) , but the attitude and average level of service in Oase has decreased significantly in the last 2-3 years.

Repeat material Oase girls active in last 2-3 years: Ina, Elizabeth. Cz, Isabella (come back please), maybe Gina and Tatiana if I am generous.

Repeat material Sharks girls active in last 2-3 years: Sandra, Agnes, Kelly, Milana, Pamela, Karolina, Domenica, Aylice, Annabel, Marina, Kimba, Stephanie, maybe Moira and Patricia if I am generous.

Number of visits per club more or less the same, since I like to change.

All this girls top service, all this girls (except Agnes) ready to give me their best even for 30/50, though I rarely kept them with me in the room for less than 60 min.

That stat is enough for me.I sort of agree with most of your girls. Not all are fabulous looking of course so a small few I never tried. I am sure a few more could be found at Oase too, especially if don't have to be stunning.

I would say the overall quality of the bodies is a little better at Sharks recently, with only a small number of really bad figures. For really pretty girls faces, Oase used to be ahead but its pretty close now. Maybe Sharks ahead slightly recently. However the line ups flutuate a lot.

Of course the overall standard is of little consequence. Only the top 6 girls really matter to me. I have not currently got a top 6 at either Sharks or Oase. Somewhat less girls in the must repeat group right now. Lucky since I cannot do six girls.

Carla at Oase would be favorite right now for 1 hour. Was not the case first session but she got better and better.

Takedown
08-06-16, 16:36
I've heard the same crap also at Sharks and World. Maybe it's less at the 6 and 7 optic level girls there (and Sharks has many girls at that range), but by comparison of the 8 and higher girls I don't see any difference in average between Oase and Sharks, World and Mainhattan.I consider Megan, Evita, and Alexia all at least 8 optic level girls and none of them asked for an upsell on our first sessions, all DFK. Only had Megan for 30 minutes and she did not upsell at all.

Syzygies
08-06-16, 16:55
Since some of us are on the reminiscing mode, here is my list of favourites in Oase which I started visiting in 2007. These were my 'must do in every visit' girls which I had taken many many times over more than 1 year, but excludes flash-in-the-pan wonders that I tried and who then disappeared after a few months. The year of my first session with them is also indicated. Of course it will certainly not tally with the list of most others as I only go for slim girls (except Michelle), and their inclusion is greatly dependent on mutual chemistry.

Michelle. Ch. 2008.
Gabriella. Ven. 2008.
Heidi. Hu. 2009.
Judith. Hu. 2010.
Anabel. De. 2010.
Tessa. De. 2010.
Alicia. Po. 2011.
Isabella. Po. 2011.
Simona. Ro. 2011.
Jessica. Ro. 2012.
Ivana. Ro. 2012.
Selena. Ro. 2012.
Adina. Ro. 2013 (not Marina).
Lavinia. Ro. 2013.
Elizabeth. Cz. 2013.
Julia (short blonde). Ro. 2014.
Juicy. Ro. 2014.
Carla. Ro. 2014 as Cindy in Sharks

On looking at my list, I did not realise until now that no Romies featured in the first 1/3 of my career at Oase, and after that, they dominated!

Also that I had not found any new favorites in Oase in 2015 or 2016 so far, whereas I found quite a few in other clubs.I think a personal list of favourites is such an individual thing. So I agree with surprisingly few of your girls, a couple not even known. Some were even lousy for me. No doubt a few of my favourites were really lousy for others too.
Alltime favourites at Oase (the must do girls at their best):

Sylvia (Hun) 2013.
Sophie (Cze) 2008.
Lena (Svk) 2009.
Magda (Pol) 2009.
Lavinia (Rom) 2012.
Cynthia (Bra) Palace Kimmi 2010.
Adriana (Cze) Palace Linda 2010.
Luna (Dom) 2012.
Elizabeth (Cze) 2012.
Carla (Rom) brunette 2015.
Christina (Rom) 2014.
Ina (Lat) 2014.
Maria (Deu) 2013.
Adina (Rom) Also not Marina.
Cassandra (Deu) 2011 (a must do from optics)

Some were must do girls from the first session, some improved to become must do girls.
They could have come from anywhere at all but Czech / Slovakian girls slightly over represented. Probably just a fluke.

Pistons
08-06-16, 19:13
Any list that includes Julia (short blonde) and talks about service sounds like you came from a different reality than me. I'd rate her service a 5. Aside from that, I don't know if I sessioned with any of the girls on tanktanks list.

Craiova
08-06-16, 19:29
Any list that includes Julia (short blonde) and talks about service sounds like you came from a different reality than me. I'd rate her service a 5. Aside from that, I don't know if I sessioned with any of the girls on tanktanks list.I assume TT means the Julia with short, blonde hair and bird tattoo on back shoulder, quite often together with Sabina / Ramona / SJ. Last seen at Palace.

Pretty girl 8,5, smart, first class attitude and top service 9,0.

Pistons
08-06-16, 19:53
Thats the one. Had a bad experience with her back in 2013. Never repeated since.

I must agree it seems the top sharks girls does less upselling than the top Oase girls. But in my experience it also seems Sharks has a higher degree of tourists than Oase. So there I have to disagree strongly with HB.

The only kissing when doing 60 min session must stop at Oase. What I do, is to never tip girls who upsell. But I allways tip the girls who does well without upselling. Especially for 30 min.

And the chances for a repeat more than doubles if I don't see any upselling...

Hessen Bub
08-06-16, 20:36
I must agree it seems the top sharks girls does less upselling than the top Oase girls. But in my experience it also seems Sharks has a higher degree of tourists than Oase. So there I have to disagree strongly with HB.

You can disagree as much as you like. But regular local guests at Oase are rare, there's a lot more at Sharks. Not only during Messe periods.

HB.

Pistons
08-06-16, 20:47
You can disagree as much as you like. But regular local guests at Oase are rare, there's a lot more at Sharks. Not only during Messe periods.

HB.Well I talked to about 20 guys last time I was at sharks (to check how much there was to this), jet just 1 was a local from hessen. Maybe that was you.

Turgid
08-06-16, 21:54
Remember, even if you suggest or plant in the girl's mind the idea of staying more than 30 minutes, there is nothing to stop you from aborting the session at 30 mins, for whatever reasons if you suddenly decide you don't want to stay longer. There is no signed contact only an implied agreement that you will pay for the time and services that you actually enjoy or receive in the room. At least this is my experience. Never had troubles about this. When a prima donna tells me that she will only allow DFK / DATY / rimming if I commit to a 1 HR session I imagine that the session will begin with those activities. Now if the FS is terrible I imagine that I will be bound by the 100 E charge because she did those activities which she would not have done for a 50 E session. Also if I pop before the 30' mark I don't get a second pop. That extra 50 E could have been spent getting a second pop from another girl.

Syzygies
08-06-16, 22:16

HB.You may have misused English here. The correct term is "fewer" however regular local guests at Oase are certainly not "rare". Every weekend I attend there are regulars that are seen consistently almost every week. Not a huge number of them but they exist. These guys rarely go to other clubs. There are others that are seen not every week but certainly are recognised frequently.

Hessen Bub
08-06-16, 23:01
You may have misused English here. The correct term is "fewer" however regular local guests at Oase are certainly not "rare". Rare like seldom or not very many. That's what I wanted to express.

HB.

Der Auslander
08-06-16, 23:23
But regular local guests at Oase are rare, there's a lot more at Sharks.Theres a lot more locals at Sharks allright, particularly on Sunday for the cheap entry! :D

Sirioja
08-07-16, 05:29
Theres a lot more locals at Sharks allright, particularly on Sunday for the cheap entry! :DAnd on Wednesday, for job meeting, for only 50.

PussyLiccker
08-07-16, 05:55
Any list that includes Julia (short blonde) and talks about service sounds like you came from a different reality than me. I'd rate her service a 5. Aside from that, I don't know if I sessioned with any of the girls on tanktanks list.What different reality are you talkin about? Do you really know which Julia it is?

Thats the one. Had a bad experience with her back in 2013. Never repeated since.Once again, do you really know this Julia? I only met her late 2014, and never seen her in 2013.

By the way, I had a good time with her as well. Craiova's idea of top service maybe different from mine though. One of the better picks at Oase of the latest 2-3 years. That isn't saying much.

Pistons
08-07-16, 07:08
The description sounded like her. What can I say? Name was also Julia.

This is getting rediculous.

Syzygies
08-07-16, 07:11
Rare like seldom or not very many. That's what I wanted to express.

HB."Not very many" can pass. I find them every time I attend. That is not rare nor even seldom. Almost 100% of the sample occasions. Mr A and Mr H are rarely not there on Saturdays. Both really nice old guys. These are two local regulars I know best. They both have their regular FKK wives. One was not so happy that Isabella retired I guess. That leaves Monica and Sophia as his main goto girls.

TankTank123
08-07-16, 08:35
I assume TT means the Julia with short, blonde hair and bird tattoo on back shoulder, quite often together with Sabina / Ramona / SJ. Last seen at Palace.

Pretty girl 8,5, smart, first class attitude and top service 9,0.Yes, this is the one. Came in mid 2014 from Globe. Cute pixie face, good conversationalist, good work ethics having come from Globe. She set her timer without my asking in our first session and serviced me till the last minute; whereupon I kept extending till 2 hours until it was way past my target time for going home.

Later, she teamed up with Ramona/Sabina who was a bad influence on her. Once, when I noticed she finished off a customer super fast, I asked her why she did not abide by the full 30 minutes on her timer. She replied that Ramona/Sabina had asked her to finish quickly so that they could continue on their prowls as she (Ramona) was still far from her target $$ for the day.

But when she sees me, she will dump Ramona and concentrate on giving me first class service. Pistons could have taken her on a day when she had committed to work intensively with Ramona.

One interesting snippet that I can reveal since she is gone. In the following year, she donned spectacles. When I asked her why, she said that she had a pair of customers with teacher fetish who came frequently, and they provided good money to her for role playing. Unfortunately, she refused to reveal what that entailed; it must be spanking or caning I think.

Pistons
08-07-16, 09:17
Could have been 2014 yes. Hmm. She is like 1. 50 tall right? She used to stroll around the pool looking good with her fit body. Can't recall if she just had perky breasts or some silicone, but not much gravity. She was so petite though that sex got a bit awkward in some positions... and a little rushed as well yes...

Hessen Bub
08-07-16, 09:18
One interesting snippet that I can reveal since she is gone. I think she still is working. At Palace.

HB.

Hessen Bub
08-07-16, 09:19
Could have been 2014 yes. Hmm. She is like 1. 50 tall, maybe 1. 55 right?She's taller than that. For sure 160 cm plus.

HB.

Syzygies
08-07-16, 10:30
Yes, this is the one. Came in mid 2014 from Globe. Cute pixie face, good conversationalist, good work ethics having come from Globe. She set her timer without my asking in our first session and serviced me till the last minute; whereupon I kept extending till 2 hours until it was way past my target time for going home.

Later, she teamed up with Ramona/Sabina who was a bad influence on her. Once, when I noticed she finished off a customer super fast, I asked her why she did not abide by the full 30 minutes on her timer. She replied that Ramona/Sabina had asked her to finish quickly so that they could continue on their prowls as she (Ramona) was still far from her target $$ for the day.
When Julia first started, she wasn't pretty enough to be my first choice, having a slightly "Tomboy" look. Competition was strong in 2014. Consequently a couple of times she approached me, and I did not accept. I am usually resting, and rarely take new approaching girls. One day I decided to try her, having heard rumours she could be very good, but she said "no thanks". Fair enough, her choice. Subsequently, on a day she had little business, she came to me and asked if a girl could get a second chance. I said sure, but not right at that time. Girls usually come at the wrong time. Turned out did not take her that day. The next time I asked her for a session, she was back to "No Thanks" again. Having fun with Sabina was more a priority or she did not like me.

Okay Sometimes it is just that there are higher priorities, mutually. I have to admit to trying to get a session at times when the other good options were not so numerous. She only wanted me when there was no business, naturally.

Syzygies
08-07-16, 10:40
Yes, this is the one. Came in mid 2014 from Globe. Cute pixie face, good conversationalist, good work ethics having come from Globe. She set her timer without my asking in our first session and serviced me till the last minute; whereupon I kept extending till 2 hours until it was way past my target time for going home.

When Julia first started, she wasn't pretty enough to be my first choice, having a slightly "Tomboy" look. Competition was strong in 2014. I thought she was very short without heels. Consequently a couple of times she approached me, and I did not accept. I am usually resting, and rarely take new approaching girls. One day I decided to try her, having heard rumours she could be very good, but she said "no thanks". Fair enough, her choice. Subsequently, on a day she had little business, she came to me and asked if a girl could get a second chance. I said sure, but not right at that time. Girls usually come at the wrong time. Turned out did not take her that day. The next time I asked her for a session, she was back to "No Thanks" again. Having fun with Sabina was more a priority or she did not like me.

Okay Sometimes it is just that there are higher priorities, mutually. I have to admit to trying to get a session at times when the other good options were not so numerous. She only wanted me when there was no business, naturally. I don't get very many knock backs from girls I have not tried and don't know, when there is no obvious reason. Unusual but can happen. There is gossip of course.

Syzygies
08-07-16, 10:41
When Julia first started, she wasn't pretty enough to be my first choice, having a slightly "Tomboy" look. Competition was strong in 2014. Consequently a couple of times she approached me, and I did not accept. I am usually resting, and rarely take new approaching girls. One day I decided to try her, having heard rumours she could be very good, but she said "no thanks". Fair enough, her choice. Subsequently, on a day she had little business, she came to me and asked if a girl could get a second chance. I said sure, but not right at that time. Girls usually come at the wrong time. Turned out did not take her that day. The next time I asked her for a session, she was back to "No Thanks" again. Having fun with Sabina was more a priority or she did not like me.

Okay Sometimes it is just that there are higher priorities, mutually. I have to admit to trying to get a session at times when the other good options were not so numerous. She only wanted me when there was no business, naturally. She and Sabina were probably doing very well from threesomes with extra doubtful services and lots of upsell.

Syzygies
08-07-16, 11:26
Newer girls (probably started since late 2013) :
Yulia / Julia, (hottish blonde with glasses)
Julia, Rom (via Greece) short haired blonde.
Roxanna (blonde with hot body, slimmish)
Bella (looks tall but very high heels)
Andrea (blonde with good slim body but horsey face. Popular)
Brianna (or Riannha?) (tall slim narrow eyes)
Sophie (slim brunette)
Anca (178 cm returned to Oase Dec after being here many years back) Very pretty.
Angelica (mixed colour short hair. Cute)
A "Cameron Diaz" slightly lookalike blonde with saggy tits.
Christina, (hot bodied blonde wearing black bow-tie)
Fabiana, (very pretty blonde with good body wearing yellow top)
Sue-Jenella? (pretty face, short, ass slightly too big friend of Jennifer)

Prettiest new girls to my taste (meaning face and good body) : Fabiana, Christina, Roxanna, Sue-Jenella?
TT123,

My report 9th May 2014 shows Julia (one of the 3 Julias) was already there, who knows how long. I had taken a long holiday from Oase, after my favourite Sylvia (friend of Judith) left in 2013, she was not cut out to do the job. Amazingly real in the room though. Funny I could not spell Suginella, and Emma was of course the one looking like Cameron Diaz. Sabina-Ramona was in Sharks and arrived at Oase a few weeks later end of July, I guess.

Syzy.

Sirioja
08-07-16, 11:55
Even difficult job for her, no problem to get Sabina Scarlet Johanson single, not the best performer in room, but sweet, friendly, smiling, not the faintest upselling during our 3 or 4 rooms. What a pretty face with her beautiful green eyes and beautiful teeth, as I said to her: You are prettier than the actress even after she gets make up and hair care for hours before camera. Then she smiled, only Megan compete for pretty face for me. I don't understand how I missed Sabina / Ramona at Sharks.

Craiova
08-07-16, 12:07

But when she sees me, she will dump Ramona and concentrate on giving me first class service. Pistons could have taken her on a day when she had committed to work intensively with Ramona.
So 19 yo Ramona / Sabina has changed the work moral of 27 yo Julia. And right Julia came from Globe and has worked at many clubs before. Can't imagine this.

TankTank123
08-07-16, 14:07
TT123,

My report 9th May 2014 shows Julia (one of the 3 Julias) was already there, who knows how long.Yes, my first session with Julia was in April 2014. I had not seen her in my visits to Oase before that. And here is an extract of a post I made on 2 May 2014, a few pages before your post:

--------------
Last week, Julia approached me and told me she was Greek. I mentioned that I was in Athens last year and asked which town she was from. She said Thessaloniki. I pointed to a Romanian girl at the next sofa and said that coincidentally, that Romanian girl also had told me an hour before that she was from Thessaloniki, but that when I said that I had also gone to Thessaloniki too last year, that Romanian girl admitted she was not Greek. I told Julia that I had noticed her talking to that Romanian girl earlier on, and asked whether they knew each other in Thessaloniki. Julia then said that she was actually Romanian, but there was some Greek blood in her. I left it at that, went to room with her, and had a good session.
---------------
Is the Christina with the black bow-tie listed in your post the one you looked for in Rom?

MrNiceGuys
08-07-16, 15:08
She is here today, seems to have put on a little weight.Thanks for the update Free Dude. I'll have to make a quick stop at Oase. The weight gain is not good to hear but hopefully it made her boobs bigger.

PussyLiccker
08-07-16, 18:50
That's interesting because that year several girls I was interested in gathered throughout that year (2014). I initially thought perhaps in the fall they started, but the new additions that year probably got built over the year. On a Sat visit during Automech I lucked out, all of them were present (one of the best LUs I've ever seen). I met all of them plus others that showed from other clubs. That includes Ina, Laura-Livia, Angie (now Adele) -Diaz (ex-Samya), Francesca (ex-World), Beatrice, Helli (Sharks), Micky (Isa, World), and another girl (claimed gypsy. LOL.). That was a result of new girls, and girls gathered from other places for Automech. Week prior, Sugi met, we all know her rep, now with big cellulite ass. Bad vibes with Roxanna who is totally hot, so no session.

Later on that year, Julia met, Lexi met. Lexi was ok, Julia was much better. I decided on Julia due to prospect of a better session then the vibes I was sensing of Ramona. So yeah, optically it was a good year. Service wise Ina was technically good, but couldn't match Julia's enthusiasm. Angie for optics, and session turned out to be good. Micky was sensual, and was the nicest girl. Those were the better service providers of the girls I went with. Stats wise ok, but not high. But, the LU was good around that time. That busy night was when I started noticing the 1 HR upselling for kissing. Picks started dwindling after that peak time.

So based this experience, I decided to do IAA 2015 hoping for similar experience. It didn't live up to what I had hoped and was a mad house (long wait for rooms started early), and opted for Mainhattan, and lucked out with Megan (Sharks), club wasn't that busy. She was the highlight of the trip. Christina was there as well.

She's taller than that. For sure 160 cm plus.

HB.She got to be minimum 165. When referred to as "short blond," not meaning short in height, but her hair was short blond.

Pistons
08-07-16, 23:08
So there has been 3 julia's at Oase. Syz: was any of them a petite blonde at about 1. 50-1. 55 m?

Hessen Bub
08-07-16, 23:16
So there has been 3 julia's at Oase. Syz: was any of them a petite blonde at about 1. 50-1. 55 m?No. Was not.

HB.

Pistons
08-07-16, 23:28
No. Was not.

HB.Must have been the same Julia then.

Sirioja
08-08-16, 00:05
Even difficult job for her, no problem to get Sabina Scarlet Johanson single, not the best performer in room, but sweet, friendly, smiling, not the faintest upselling during our 3 or 4 rooms. What a pretty face with her beautiful green eyes and beautiful teeth, as I said to her: You are prettier than the actress even after she gets make up and hair care for hours before camera. Then she smiled, only Megan compete for pretty face for me. I don't understand how I missed Sabina / Ramona at Sharks.My best girls at Oase:

And 1: Tatiana. Ru, not the prettiest face, but an exceptional GF with good breathe for 2 hours rooms, until her Christmas present. She may return.

And 2: Ina. Lat, just a sweet candy, so kind, I liked so much speaking Russian with her, I couldn't much with Tatiana because kissing all along. Ina should teach to all FKK girls: Honesty, respect, ethic, kindness and skill to take care of a man. When she was at GT on summer 2013 , she respected rate, 25 € since second half hour, You could have her for 3 hours for 175 €. Wish her the best at home.

And 3: Maria Platinum for our about 10 rooms on 1 month, July 2014 , with our second room in kiosque above swimming pool. Nice girl, I loved her tits, so sexy when she was in the garden.

Some other girls: Roxana for amazing doggy with her vagina lips, Suginella can perform good if she wants, very friendly Elisabet. Cz, thanks for pizza, Lexi met on her third day and losing control, never wanted we repeat, Sabina for her beautiful, smiling face and also friendly.

Bad level for Anya claiming to be Russian. Many girls not woman and skillful enough for me.

PussyLiccker
08-08-16, 04:10

But when she sees me, she will dump Ramona and concentrate on giving me first class service. Like I've stated, met her late fall. As you said, she was indeed paired with Ramona. When they split off, I went for it, and service was good. Luckily I didn't get any rush with her, and what I enjoyed is that she was very smiley and cuddly. Impression of having a good time. Good surprise. Doesn't her eyes squint like Chinese eyes when she smiles? LOL. I thought it was cute feature of hers. She seemed like a very positive girl. Good attitude.

Too bad about whatever influences Ramona had on her. Like I've said, I sense bad vibes with Ramona at the time. Nicole was another girl that really turned me off.

Like Craiova says, she was 27 at the time, and she looked younger. Romies tend to age well IMO. That is, if they have taken care of themselves.

Sleeper provider of the year?

TankTank123
08-08-16, 06:05
PL,

I agree with your assessment of Ina and Julia. Ina was far prettier and technically better, but Julia has this special cuteness to me with her slightly oriental eyes. But more importantly, in every one of the countless 2 hour sessions I had with her until mid 2015 when she disappeared, she was always very enthusiastic, always in a good mood, and always found new things to keep me occupied the full 2 hours.

If indeed someone can confirm that she and Carla/Cindy are now regularly at Palace, I might even pay a visit to Palace, after a 5 year hiatus to avoid the sharks, silicones, and the 'Egyptian' pest who is now at Sharks.

About Nicole, I had bad vibes too. But I fell for the optics and wasted €50.

Sirioja
08-08-16, 07:34
PL,

Sabina Scarlet Johanson didn't like this job, like many others, most of girls, and when I discovered her at Oase, I missed her at Sharks, this job became very stressing for her, I think she worked less than 6 months at Sharks and after Oase, but when she felt you respect her, she came to you, smiling and was honest for behavior in room. I don't think she did lead a girl with much more paid sex experience than her, I remember on first time I noticed her beauty, she was turning around with another blond, like Roxana and Suginella before, but I didn't even notice the other blond, so maybe this blond just wanted to behave like her because of her shining face beauty. Sometimes girls follow other girls, like Cosmina follows Evita, but Evita has her specialized business and Cosmina is not busy. Some girls are really not clever. I had good weekly rooms with Sabina.

Same with Isabella ex Oase 2013 and Sharks, Rom for 1 week and World 2014, until July, many didn't like her behavior, on first time I discovered her at Sharks on February 2014, she was staying at the bar with Laura / Livia who just looked like a "little misery" with her bad blue make up, close to a natural beauty who doesn't need make up, even at high level, expensive Globe, 4 years after starting this job, Isabella doesn't make up and she is the prettiest at Globe for me, even I love Kate class, but can t resist to Isabella beauty and smile. Sabina and Isabella just felt how I loved them, so they gave me back good behavior when they might not do the same with others, never upselling, only for clubs rate, 100 for 1 hour. Even didn't see her since end of July 2014 until June 2016, never stopped with Isabella and I was so happy to stay for 2 expensive Globe rate hours with her when she came to me and repeated for 1 h30 on my next visit, longer rooms than with Kate, just because, if she has always been good behavior with me, she is now a pretty, top playful GF with high level for sex. I always thought, even prostitutes behave with You from how they feel with You. I just look forward returning to Isabella on my way back from holidays.

You get from what you are and how you behave, knowledge of women and respect help more than money, some are asked for extra money, some never.

Member #4581
08-08-16, 22:42
I had a different experience with Ramona / Sabina. I first met her in June 14 at Sharks. She was very new, not more than a couple of weeks I think. Syzy had made a brief mention of her, but no discussion here on her until that time. On that visit, I had missed Roxana who was my special girl till then, but she was vacationing. I somehow latched onto Ramona, and spent several sessions with her, including a threesome with Carla / Cindy, in which Ramona stayed very shy and refused to participate other than giving me a kiss. Anyway, she moved to Oase and I missed her on 2 trips. Think she was working but just not in on the days I visited. Finally met her in Oase in March 15. To be honest, at that time I did not have many fav girls at Oase and went there solely for Ramona. But she had changed. She did recognize me for sure, but was very business like. Off the bat, she pitches a threesome with her blonde friend juicy or Julia or whatever. Thanks but no thanks. Later she came by when I was in Kino and we went to the room. A decent amount of upselling, and demand for a full HR if I wanted to DFK. Now, in sharks I had spent several hrs with her and she to date remains one of the 4 girls I ever DFK'ed in the clubs, so this whole attitude just killed the mood. I felt a bit sad in fact. Anyway, I wrapped up at one HR, and on the way to lockers I said "you have changed a little". I think she knew exactly what I meant, and said "well, it's normal, in this business can't stay innocent forever" but she became pretty quiet. I did not want a repeat session with her on that day anymore, which I always do with my top girls. Lucky for me, I have since found Aylice and Tatiana, who have proved to be just as good. Hope she is doing well now.

Sirioja
08-09-16, 07:02
Jnp,

Aylice also "changed", I think You can understand this bad business make girls change, almost when girls suffer in this business. If Sabina started in June 2014, I know why I missed her because I went to World at that time and Oase in July.

Lookoflove7
08-09-16, 08:33
Hi guys,

Coming back to Oase this weekend, does anyone sawn Lara and Camille there recently? Both are Romanin girls, Camille looklike barbie girl and Camille is more like an Hollywood female movie star from the 30's.

Thanks,

LOL7.

James 006
08-09-16, 17:28
I had great sessions with 2 girls from Moldavia some time ago. They where friends and was looking really great and super young. Can someone tell me if they are still in house?

YamaYama0519
08-11-16, 00:54
I had a different experience with Ramona / Sabina... Hope she is doing well now.Just FYR.

(1) June 2014 at Sharks. Ramona: semi-long blonde, be-cup, 160 cm, beautiful Hungarian, looking like Mara. She started our fucking with PSE, loud "Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah", but ended up with silence when she actually reached orgasm. Must must repeat.

(2) Nov. 2014 at Oase. Ramona; Today's plan was to meet Ramona "Scarlet Johannson" or Sabina at Oase five months after my enjoyment with her at Sharks and make her my Oase wife and pick up Annabell, Beatrice or Christina, or all of them. Changed in the locker room, and looked around in the lounge and in the Jacuzzi room. I was so lucky that I found her at the stairs leading to the restaurant. She remembered me, but some of FKK girls say "Yes" whenever they are asked "Did we meet before?" In the room I started massaging her neck, shoulder, back, ass, thighs and legs for 10 min, which was supposed to lead our relation to GFE. Then, followed by caressing, kissing and DATYing. I love a combination of DATYing and fucking, like alternate 1 min DATYing and 30 sec fucking although you have to lick lub gel, which sometimes tastes bitter. I noticed that her climax was close hearing her moaning. Although I tried to refrain her from cumming so soon by stopping sucking and went back to normal caressing, she climbed up to the climax with the first weak peak and the second middle one and the last strongest one by clamping her thighs with my head between them. The second massage was necessary to soften her body. She has not changed at all since we met for the first time, except that she seemed to put a bit of weight on. She is such a beauty and such a *****. We left the room as we promised to meet again after midnight. The other sessions with no-kissing Christina, upselling Suzie, Beatrice and Laura were trifles comparing to the second session with Ramona.

(3) Nov. 2014 at Oase. Ramona; the second session with her started at 2 am. In the room, she first smoked, then Facebooked. OK, she is now my girlfriend at Oase. I experienced BBBJ for the first time today and the first 69 too. Fifteen minutes' missionary gave her thee-wave orgasm with light weight, middle weight and heavy weight wave, clamping her thighs so tightly. While her smoking and texting, I DATYed her with my cooperative fingers, which gave her another lightweight orgasm. Must must repeat.

(4) Nov. 2014 at Oase. Ramona; she told me last Saturday that she would be absent next Sunday and come around 3 pm on Monday. I killed 3 hours making paper roses, which I presented to Andrea and Ramona. We happened to meet at the reception, said "Hello" to each other. I felt it as a really long time before I saw her in the nude in the restaurant. She did not notice me drinking coffee there, got out of there with saying "Sorry, I am busy" to some customers waiting for her there. I caught her in front of the bar, appreciating her priority of me over other customers. She took a rest with coffee and cigarette in the lounge with me. These days she is busy in Facebook in the lounge as well as in the room. I chose two 1. 5-hour sessions. The first session was super impressive. As usual, we started with kissing, caressing, quick fucking and long DATY. My fingers felt three waves of her orgasm, a small wave, a medium wave and the strongest wave, the same pattern as my dick felt yesterday, my dick failed to feel it today though. After fucking, we enjoyed conversation and massage. Yes, I repeated her in 6 hours.

(5) Nov. 2014 at Oase. Ramona; three hours earlier than planned, before midnight, we went to the room. After her small orgasm, not three-wave pattern, we enjoyed imaginary vacation. We stay in a gorgeous hotel in Italy, planning to go sightseeing next day, tired from long flight and we enjoy massage and siesta.

Leduq
08-12-16, 02:01
Hi guys,

I am planning to return to Oase end of next week, but I am worried that the LU may not be the best during the summer vacation period. Can anyone who's been there this week give me a recommendation if it's better for me to delay and come later or not?

Thanks!

Akibono
08-14-16, 01:29
Hi guys,

I am planning to return to Oase end of next week, but I am worried that the LU may not be the best during the summer vacation period. Can anyone who's been there this week give me a recommendation if it's better for me to delay and come later or not?

Thanks!If you like girls, come. Otherwise, stay away. There is no best time.

Syzygies
08-14-16, 12:53
I had a different experience with Ramona / Sabina. I first met her in June 14 at Sharks. She was very new, not more than a couple of weeks I think. Syzy had made a brief mention of her, but no discussion here on her until that time. On that visit, I had missed Roxana who was my special girl till then, but she was vacationing. I somehow latched onto Ramona, and spent several sessions with her, including a threesome with Carla / Cindy, in which Ramona stayed very shy and refused to participate other than giving me a kiss. Anyway, she moved to Oase and I missed her on 2 trips. Think she was working but just not in on the days I visited. Finally met her in Oase in March 15. To be honest, at that time I did not have many fav girls at Oase and went there solely for Ramona. But she had changed. She did recognize me for sure, but was very business like. Off the bat, she pitches a threesome with her blonde friend juicy or Julia or whatever. Thanks but no thanks. I agree with your assessment. She was at her best as a newbie, before she got into threesome mode, and too money oriented. Looking for easy customers for big money, I think. I probably was just not easy enough, but she was great at Sharks.

Some girls' service gets worse. Others get better. Brunette Carla started off as good for me, and only got better and better. That is something I really like, when a girl does her best to get better and better, knowing what the particular customer likes. Obviously a few are so good from the start, that it is hard to improve, but that is very few. Sylvia (Hun) was a dream girl GFE from the first session (2013? But she did not last long.

Vrsc1962
08-14-16, 23:09
Back to Italy for two weeks beach therapy have a 6 hour layover on the way there and an overnight on the way back.

Big question for this trip. Has anyone seen Sina, is she still at Oase? Gorgeous German girl with laces tattooed up the back of her leg; amazing oral skills.

Please let me know.

If anyone wants to hang out on the night of the 17th hmu.

So happy to sneak in a trip to Germany, hate the hobby in the USA.

Syzygies
08-15-16, 09:57
I have not visited so many times this year, but did not see Sina ( I believe). Highly rated but not really my spec for looks.

Hessen Bub
08-15-16, 10:48
I've seen her beginning of July. Haven't been there since.

HB.

Sirioja
08-15-16, 20:50
I agree with your assessment. She was at her best as a newbie, before she got into threesome mode, and too money oriented. Looking for easy customers for big money, I think. I probably was just not easy enough, but she was great at Sharks.

Some girls' service gets worse...So, each one his experience with Sabina, like with any girl. I didn't know Ramona Sharks, but I liked Sabina Oase. On first time I saw her, she was just shining with her beauty, close to a blond shadow I didn't even notice. Sabina noticed my eyes and came back alone a few minutes later, with her wonderful green eyes and smile with beautiful teeth. Then, she never proposed me a threesome and never upsell me, she just said to me on first time she preferred to have 1 hour room to take time to know me, I answered I also preferred 1 hour room to take time to enjoy, so, we only had 1 hour rooms for 100 . She was not the best for kissing, or for sex, she said she could relax and felt confident and I felt she tried to do her best to please me, which is the best behavior for me, more than top performer. When she saw me, she came to me smiling, and I spent enjoyable time with her.

Megan has same behavior with me, also trying to please me, because she feels confident, knowing I never force her for anything, and I don't need, she comes and she gives me.

Girls give more when they feel confident. I would be happy to meet more friendly, smiling, sweet, angel face, like Sabina, or Megan, or Isabella, but Isabella is higher performer with guys she likes, and she could be a superstar if she didn't give her best to only a very few guys.

Same for another girl for 1 year, who was very confident and played my game, until she read I didn't meet only her in Germany, even only her at World.

On the other hand, even reading many good reports about her, since February 2014, I saw her at Sharks where she was not so busy, I never went to EriCarla because just not pretty enough to attract me. I prefer pretty girls who try to do their best, rather than not attractive look high performer.

ExpatLover
08-16-16, 08:56
Hi guys,

Thanks!LU was there several times in the last weeks, LU fluctuates from day to day, difficult to predict something but each time more girls that I can session.

HeyyyyyyPaul
08-16-16, 18:30
So happy to sneak in a trip to Germany, hate the hobby in the USA.Seriously. If more guys here were getting laid with "immigrants / migrant girls", maybe people here wouldn't be so angry.

Be Wilder
08-16-16, 19:53
I was slightly disappointed with the Oase line-up back in March so had relegated it from a prime Fri or Sat slot to Sunday. Nevertheless, and perhaps because it was the first club I visited I retain a large amount of affinity for Oase. I arrived at around 5 pm and throughout the course of the evening, there were perhaps 50-60 girls so a decent turnout. Quite a lot of familiar faces but I felt the quality had deteriorated even further from March. I like to have a good mix of old favourites and juicy newcomers at Oase. I wasn't expecting to see my all-time favourites Fidan (last seen Sep 15), Jennifer (last seen Mar 15) and Sabina / Ramona Johannson (last seen Sep 14 though I associate her more with Sharks as that's where I saw her first) but even the next tier of my Oase favourites from the last 2 years were missing, namely Ella (cheeky blonde last seen Mar 2015), Daniella who is tall, slim brunette with very small tits but beautiful face who gave me the best cowgirl I have ever encountered (last seen in March 2016) and stunning, busty, Elizabeth from Hungary (last seen March 2016).

None of the girls I had compared with the above mentioned and although all very good looking, there were not too many difficult choices to make which is reflected in the fact that I didn't have a threesome to squeeze in all the girls I wanted.

9. Selena: Young, stunning brunette, good tits and slightly voluptuous but in a puppy fat type of way. Must have been in her early 20's and pale skinned. Reminded me of a younger version of Sanziana from Palace the night before and could have passed for her younger, more innocent looking sister.

I'm afraid her looks far surpassed her services. Started with some foreplay and sucking on her tits. Went for a kiss to be told that was extra (first time I've heard that in Oase though some girls don't) so carried on sucking her tits and moved down to eat her out to be told the same thing. Not a dealbreaker for me and so thought I'd settle for a blow job and banging her. Blowjob was decent enough but every few sucks she was asking if I wanted to cum in her mouth or wanted to go for one hour. We were only 10 minutes in and it was getting annoying so decided to cut my losses and abort the session. I'm in the fortunate position that having a good time is higher on the list of my priorities than sticking to a budget so had no hesitation in aborting mission. The irony of course is that if she had gone slow, I would have been more than happy to have an hour plus and am always happy to finish with CIM. She may have seen a quick fifty as a result. Who knows but if she works on her game she could be very successful as she has the looks. E50.

10. Vika: I had often heard of a Demi Moore lookalike over the years of scanning the ISG board but had never come across her before. On the short side and perhaps late 20's but the resemblance to a younger Demi Moore was uncanny and she is of course a beautiful woman so had no hesitation in taking her to a room. Little in the way of pleasantries, she went straight for my cock and sucked it for all her worth. It was obvious her game plan was to make me cum in her mouth for the extra E50 which I don't mind as it usually means a vigourous blow job which is what I got and she got her prize. Was really nothing more to the session other than as described but I guess we were both happy. E100.

11. Lara: This was the one session which was a throwback to my most memorable times at Oase. Lara is another attractive, young Romanian. Good tits, again slightly on the voluptuous side but as with Selena puppy fat rather than unsightly. At first glance Lara does not have the glamour looks and may be dismissed as having girl-next-door looks but on closer inspection and interaction she grew on me and she has a different type of beauty than most FKK girls which made her even more attractive.

An absolute delight in the room, a very good GFE an it felt you had got lucky with a horny student, lots of foreplay, taking turns pleasuring each other orally taking one another to the brink but holding off, in between also had her in doggy and missionary but ultimately I came with her sucking me off. I came unexpectedly and hurriedly and so ended up in her mouth though she said she would have preferred not to as its not on her menu. Apologised and we enjoyed post-coital bliss to take us to the full hour. If she is around next time I come to Oase, I will definitely make a beeline in her direction. E150.

12. Rosa: Time was passing by and there was nothing really floating my boat. In the end decided to pick up a blonde for some variety and Rosa seemed the best of the bunch. Seemed natural looking, probably in her early 30's or maybe just a little tired looking but nevertheless an attractive woman with a nice, slim figure, dainty, pert nose and hair tied up which I like. Had little in the tank so just told Rosa to do her best to get me off and I didn't mind CIM. She rose to the challenge and delivered a very good blowjob, coming from different angles and speeds and fully deserved her prize! E100.

Overall, I was disappointed with the quality at Oase. It has definitely declined over my last few visits as compared to 2013-2015 when it merited at least 2 days per visit which was needed to get through all the girls I fancied. I hope it is just a temporary blip and things pick up as I otherwise like the lay-out and have many great memories. It is always the one club I recommend to friends for the best FKK experience but I may need to reconsider that advice. When I mention to girls at other clubs that Oase is my favorite they criticise it for hygiene and don't like the fact you put a towel down rather than fresh sheets. It maybe a small thing to rectify which would help attract better looking girls which ultimately is the main factor for us customers? Nevertheless, it will remain on my itinerary for my next trip.

Vrsc1962
08-16-16, 23:47
Seriously. If more guys here were getting laid with "immigrants / migrant girls", maybe people here wouldn't be so angry.Yep. Nothing more to be said, I fully agree.

I genuinely believe that Americas fixation with firearms is on account of how sexually repressed they are.

I desperately looked for work in EU for 18 months after my role in Italy was terminated (by a sexually repressed and angry American CEO of an American company). Unfortunately at that point I had to return here, genuinely hate it. Love being American, hate living in America. Go figure.

They should have an FKK next to every gun shop with an obligation to prove you've gotten properly laid before allowing you to buy a firearm; bet most guys would decide that they prefer shooting bullets out of their peckers a lot more than out of a firearm!

Big Bossman
08-17-16, 10:55
So, first was Sharks. Was considering yesterday to be a tourist day, but I thought better of it and reaffirmed myself to the good cause of hedonistic pleasures. And off to Oase I was. Not going to give a play by play, but only a comparison with Sharks which of the two I prefer. Girls are slightly more engaging at sharks, sharks had desert / fruits, more convenient location for train commuters, its 10 euro less for entrance, and. Most importantly. There wasn't a constant odor of horse shit at Sharks. 😶 Oase must have a few horses as nayyyyybors and, understandably, its not really pleasant. Does it render oase a loss? Obviously not. But if I am going to relax poolside between sessions I really rather the better air. Legit concerns that speak to the general experience and preference between the two. That being said, the real concern being girls, I was more than happy at both. Yesterday at oase, 2 sessions, both Romanians. Great looks and fun service.

What to do today? Repeat at sharks? Open to other suggestions but certainly don't want to someplace with any smaller selection than these two places.

Happy mongering.

Hessen Bub
08-17-16, 11:11
Did you have 50€ sessions or longer sessions? Were DFK included? Thanks.

HB.

Sirioja
08-17-16, 11:12
Oase entry is not 70 anymore? Vs 65 at Sharks, but 50 on Wednesday, with usually good casting, because girls know many locals come.

Big Bossman
08-17-16, 11:40
Did you have 50 sessions or longer sessions? Were DFK included? Thanks.

HB.50 Euro sessions. Not really looking for or requesting DFK. I've been searching for some rougher action but no such luck yet. The research continues!

Shark16
08-17-16, 13:27
What to do today? Repeat at sharks? Open to other suggestions but certainly don't want to someplace with any smaller selection than these two places.The obvious answer is to stick with Oase and Sharks when in Frankfurt (who have the largest selections). Many punters (both vets and newcomers) do nothing else.

For variation you can try out World or Mainhattan (smaller selections but different qualities).

Jooeey
08-17-16, 17:03
Yep. Nothing more to be said, I fully agree.

I genuinely believe that Americas fixation with firearms is on account of how sexually repressed they are.

I desperately looked for work in EU for 18 months after my role in Italy was terminated (by a sexually repressed and angry American CEO of an American company). Unfortunately at that point I had to return here, genuinely hate it. Love being American, hate living in America. Go figure.

They should have an FKK next to every gun shop with an obligation to prove you've gotten properly laid before allowing you to buy a firearm; bet most guys would decide that they prefer shooting bullets out of their peckers a lot more than out of a firearm!Heard this often, Superpower of the world but, still a repressive society when it comes to Sex. Sex is still a taboo word in America.

Hessen Bub
08-17-16, 17:07
Oase entry is not 70 anymore? Vs 65 at Sharks, but 50 on Wednesday, with usually good casting, because girls know many locals come.AFAIK Oase entry is still 70 with the option to buy 6 entries for the price of 4.

HB.

JennyKk
08-17-16, 20:30
The obvious answer is to stick with Oase and Sharks when in Frankfurt (who have the largest selections). Many punters (both vets and newcomers) do nothing else.

For variation you can try out World or Mainhattan (smaller selections but different qualities).Only been World once one year ago. Next month will be in Frankfurt. Will have plenty time. So Sharks and Oase will be my top choices? How's the turnout for both clubs during weekdays? Over 50?

Big Bossman
08-17-16, 22:14
AFAIK Oase entry is still 70 with the option to buy 6 entries for the price of 4.

HB.Yep, Oase entry is still 70.

Sirioja
08-17-16, 22:21
Yep, Oase entry is still 70.So, only 5€ more than Sharks, out of happy hours, not 10, reason why I asked if Oase is still at 70, or 75, when Sharks is 65.

ExpatLover
08-18-16, 02:26
Only been World once one year ago. Next month will be in Frankfurt. Will have plenty time. So Sharks and Oase will be my top choices? How's the turnout for both clubs during weekdays? Over 50?Skark will be very busy could be 4 men for 1 woman, Oase if you start early morning relax atmosphere with probably more women than man.

Sirioja
08-18-16, 07:43
Skark will be very busy could be 4 men for 1 woman, Oase if you start early morning relax atmosphere with probably more women than man.Except on Wednesday because of discount entry 50 which attract locals, but from Monday to Friday afternoon, Sharks is quite empty for guys. Many girls start around 2/3 pm and only a few guys attending. At Oase, prettiest girls seem to start later, around 5/6 pm. Clubs are not crowded on week days.

Shark16
08-18-16, 07:43
Only been World once one year ago. Next month will be in Frankfurt. Will have plenty time. So Sharks and Oase will be my top choices? How's the turnout for both clubs during weekdays? Over 50?I have no idea if Oase and Sharks should be your top choices. You are not telling us what you are looking for. My response was to a monger who asked for the biggest line-up.

My top choice this summer has been World (tied with Oase). But who cares. Go visit each club and see for yourself. Be explorative and have some fun. As you say, you have plenty of time. Don't take everything that is written on a forum so seriously.

Jooeey
08-18-16, 08:09
Oase if you start early morning relax atmosphere with probably more women than man.With a lot of upsell for DFK, DATY and so on. LOL!

Mr Ho
08-18-16, 09:43
With a lot of upsell for DFK, DATY and so on. LOL!Why like so in morning hours?

Jooeey
08-18-16, 16:04
Why like so in morning hours?I don't think upselling depends too much on the time of the day you go. I was just saying in general expect a good amount of upselling when it comes to OASE based on current scene.

RifleMan
08-18-16, 17:43
Sorry guys for asking this stupid question, but I can only have one night in Frankfurt.

Which one should I go? Oase or Sharks? Or somethings else?

Looking for GFE, and that's all.

Cheers!

JennyKk
08-18-16, 19:54
I have no idea if Oase and Sharks should be your top choices. You are not telling us what you are looking for. My response was to a monger who asked for the biggest line-up.

My top choice this summer has been World (tied with Oase). But who cares. Go visit each club and see for yourself. Be explorative and have some fun. As you say, you have plenty of time. Don't take everything that is written on a forum so seriously.Now DFK is an add-on for all girls? Both Shark and Oase? I remembered the standard session included DFK during my last trip.

The girl I'm looking for curve girls who give good service. I don't mind give extra for CIM or Greek but for ZK? Really? BTW, which club is better for standard service, with less up sell for ZK?

Last time when I was in World, it was Easter, maybe that affect the LU?

Ortos
08-18-16, 20:11
Sorry guys for asking this stupid question, but I can only have one night in Frankfurt.

Which one should I go? Oase or Sharks? Or somethings else?

Looking for GFE, and that's all.

Cheers!You can find the mythical "GFE" you seek at either Oase or Sharks. It doesn't matter which club you visit. What matters is your own ability to work the line-up that happens to be on offer the night you visit, and can you find the right girl for your special taste. Both clubs offer extensive line ups, with lots of options, the full gambit of possibilities: great GFE providers to complete rip-off / upsell artists. That's right: both Sharks and Oase have a huge variety girls, differing in background, experience and service-orientation, working on any given day/night. Your ability to find the session you want, whatever that is, depends only on your skill and luck to encounter the right girl and cultivate the proper chemistry to achieve your session goals. That's it.

Warning: August is NOT the ideal time to visit any club. The line-ups at all clubs will improve significantly in Septemeber, when both male guest and female worker holidays finish, and the Messe calender kicks into it's Autumn season.

Good times lie ahead, for sure.

Ortos
08-18-16, 20:28
I don't think upselling depends too much on the time of the day you go.Absolutely correct statement. The chance of encountering upselling in the the room depends less on time of day or which club, any club, you visit, and more on which girl you happen to select on the day, night of your visit to whatever club. Proper vetting and and an enhanced "radar" or "GFE instinct" employed "on the couch"/ pre-Zimmer can more often than not enable you to avoid "Up-sell girls" and zero in on the girls that will give you what you want and need. At least that is my experience.

In other words: On the rare occasion that I encounter upselling in the Zimmer these days, and I thank my lucky stars that I don't get it as often some of guys seem to judge from recent posts, I usually blame myself, not the club, for electing to go with a "bad apple". I mean, I usually believe it is my own fault in failing to choose and interview girls correctly, a temporary lack of judgment , an FKK double fault, if you will.

However: All have their opinions and stories to tell, no doubt.

McAdonis
08-18-16, 21:07
Based on upsell, rip-off-artists percentage per capita, I'd rank from worst to safest in following order:

Palace.

Oase / Mainhattan.

Sharks.

World.

General rule: girls get bolder in the tourist clubs (that are generally closer to the city). I'd say Palace (Frankfurt), Paradise (Stuttgart), Dolce Vita (Dusseldorf) are the sharkiest three in their respective areas.

Happy Fkk
08-18-16, 22:06
Heard this often, Superpower of the world but, still a repressive society when it comes to Sex. Sex is still a taboo word in America.Sex is a taboo nearly everywhere.

I don't think USA are the worst. By far. And from France I would say we are now equal, if not worse.

And don't think Germany is all sex friendly. The tendancy is clearly negative.

Craiova
08-18-16, 22:25
Based on upsell, rip-off-artists percentage per capita, I'd rank from worst to safest in following order:

Oase / Mainhattan.

Sharks.

World.Hmm when I compare same optic and same best service level I can't see any significant difference between these clubs.