PDA

View Full Version : FKK Oase - Burgholzhausen

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114

KC Questor
08-11-17, 04:02
IAA has the biggest impact on Mainhattan, Palace and Oase. Then Sharks. World rarely has any visitors from the Frankfurt Messe.

Considering info written here, it's smart not to choose Oase. But, another problem is another club in Frankfurt would be a packed hell, too. But World might be a little better due to far distance from Frankfurt. My choice on 14th, Thu, might be World or straightly going to Dusseldorf from Frankfurt airport.Yeah, probably World or Finca Erotica at that point. Thanks.

DBoyMc81
08-11-17, 04:27
So just had my first experience at an FKK club at Oase. I spent 2 days and have a reasonably enjoyable time. I think I mostly got charged way too much though and the constant upselling was quite annoying. Most girls wouldn't take no when expressed politely and would continue to try. I guess rookie mistakes though. My last session though with a sweet Romanian girl was amazing and I tipped her huge for that. And advice on how to know exactly what a girl will do for what without actually suggesting to her to charge extra. My preference is for normal BBBJ, vaginal sex and kissing. But in rooms I got too scared to even do anything beyond getting a BJ and sex with fear of a hearty cost again. Like I seriously had some massively inflated sessions. One 3 some for 1.5 or 2 hours ended up costing me €1000. Despite all that though the last session tonight was kinda worth all the other crap. But still want to be better prepare if I'm ever in Europe again and visit FKK.

Member #4585
08-11-17, 22:02
So just had my first experience at an FKK club at Oase. I spent 2 days and have a reasonably enjoyable time. I think I mostly got charged way too much though and the constant upselling was quite annoying. Most girls wouldn't take no when expressed politely and would continue to try. I guess rookie mistakes though. My last session though with a sweet Romanian girl was amazing and I tipped her huge for that. And advice on how to know exactly what a girl will do for what without actually suggesting to her to charge extra. My preference is for normal BBBJ, vaginal sex and kissing. But in rooms I got too scared to even do anything beyond getting a BJ and sex with fear of a hearty cost again. Like I seriously had some massively inflated sessions. One 3 some for 1.5 or 2 hours ended up costing me 1000. Despite all that though the last session tonight was kinda worth all the other crap. But still want to be better prepare if I'm ever in Europe again and visit FKK.Well done for the threesome costing 1000 euro. You must have had an amazing time?

Let us assume it was 2 hours to give the benefit of the doubt since it seems even you are not even sure. I think the girls may have creatively added the extra half hour when it was more like under 1. 5 hours. So the costing would be for two girls:

2 hours x 2 girls x 100 per hour = 400 euro.

Lesbian show for the session 50 x 2 girls = 100.

CIM with 2 girls x 50 euro each = 100.

Anal sex with 2 girls at 100 each = 200.

Kissing 50 extra x 2 girls = 100.

DATY 50 extra x 2 girls = 100.

Total damage is 1000 euro.

To me kissing and DATY are not extras but some girls require that price. I just say no and move on.

Turgid
08-11-17, 23:04
Well done for the threesome costing 1000 euro. You must have had an amazing time?

Let us assume it was 2 hours to give the benefit of the doubt since it seems even you are not even sure. I think the girls may have creatively added the extra half hour when it was more like under 1. 5 hours. So the costing would be for two girls:

2 hours x 2 girls x 100 per hour = 400 euro.

Lesbian show for the session 50 x 2 girls = 100.

CIM with 2 girls x 50 euro each = 100.

Anal sex with 2 girls at 100 each = 200.

Kissing 50 extra x 2 girls = 100.

DATY 50 extra x 2 girls = 100.

Total damage is 1000 euro.

To me kissing and DATY are not extras but some girls require that price. I just say no and move on.Over the past 4 weeks or thereabouts I banged 20 girls at FKKs inclusive of DATY and some kissing. It cost me 1000 euros plus entry fee of course. Unfortunately for some guys they are on short trips and need to spend the money while they are there.

UltraHappy
08-12-17, 01:37
So just had my first experience at an FKK club at Oase. I spent 2 days and have a reasonably enjoyable time. I think I mostly got charged way too much though and the constant upselling was quite annoying. Most girls wouldn't take no when expressed politely and would continue to try. I guess rookie mistakes though. My last session though with a sweet Romanian girl was amazing and I tipped her huge for that. And advice on how to know exactly what a girl will do for what without actually suggesting to her to charge extra. My preference is for normal BBBJ, vaginal sex and kissing. But in rooms I got too scared to even do anything beyond getting a BJ and sex with fear of a hearty cost again. Like I seriously had some massively inflated sessions. One 3 some for 1.5 or 2 hours ended up costing me 1000. Despite all that though the last session tonight was kinda worth all the other crap. But still want to be better prepare if I'm ever in Europe again and visit FKK.If a girl wants to charge extra for kissing or DATY, she must tell you beforehand. If she says nothing, then you can refuse to pay. If she gets mad, you can go to Reception and allow Reception to clarify to the girls how the club works. Yes, CIM and Anal are extras. These you must pay. Kissing and DATY however are not extras UNLESS you agree to pay these.

Once one girl took advantage of you charging so many non-standard extras, she ran away to tell all her friends that you were an easy mark. That's one of the reasons the other girls may have been so aggressive with you. The girls don't have ISG, but they have their extensive Stasi network.

All of the above is complete conjecture on my part. So it may make sense to ignore everything in my post. Then again, based on your report, I worry that the girls took advantage of you a little bit.

If you know you're going to do some extra (maybe CIM or Anal or something), and the girl also wants to charge you for kissing or DATY or whatever, you can insist beforehand that you will only pay the CIM or Anal extra. No girl is going to refuse a CIM extra because you don't feel like paying for DATY for example. Ok, there are exceptions, but this is what you would find if you put it to the test. Just another option for you to consider next time.

In any case, you had fun, so no big deal maybe. You will be better prepared next time.

Thanks for sharing your report!

Horny Harry
08-12-17, 13:19
So just had my first experience at an FKK club at Oase. I spent 2 days and have a reasonably enjoyable time. I think I mostly got charged way too much though and the constant upselling was quite annoying. Most girls wouldn't take no when expressed politely and would continue to try. I guess rookie mistakes though. My last session though with a sweet Romanian girl was amazing and I tipped her huge for that. And advice on how to know exactly what a girl will do for what without actually suggesting to her to charge extra. My preference is for normal BBBJ, vaginal sex and kissing. But in rooms I got too scared to even do anything beyond getting a BJ and sex with fear of a hearty cost again. Like I seriously had some massively inflated sessions. One 3 some for 1.5 or 2 hours ended up costing me 1000. Despite all that though the last session tonight was kinda worth all the other crap. But still want to be better prepare if I'm ever in Europe again and visit FKK.As the saying goes: a sucker is born every minute. 🙄.

One THOUSAND Euros for a 1,5-2 hour 3 some? Jesus H. Fucking Christ! 😵.

By the way, you really did your homework by hitting Oase first. That place is FULL of upselling sharks. 😡.

Horny Harry
08-12-17, 13:34
Once one girl took advantage of you charging so many non-standard extras, she ran away to tell all her friends that you were an easy mark. That's one of the reasons the other girls may have been so aggressive with you. The girls don't have ISG, but they have their extensive Stasi network.
Well, yes and no. Of course the girls have their own gossip network, but constantly getting harassed by WG's is IMHO also very symptomatic of Oase.

When I visited Oase I was pestered to death by girls. From the moment I set a foot in the club (= no rooms, and no other girls can gossip about you) they constantly bothered me and even at that time I was far from a rookie.

And it wasn't polite pestering either, it was a very agressieve and rude way of approaching, and even a polite "no, thank you" to 2 girls offering a 3 some was met with a barrage of swearing words in Romanian. (maybe the same two girls that DBoyMc81 ran in to 😂 )

Of course prostitutes generally aren't the most educated women (otherwise they'd be doing something else, or with their looks they would have married a rich guy that treats them well) but the girls I found in Oase were the lowest of 'trailerpark trash with a truck driver's mouth' you can imagine.

DrPoon
08-12-17, 13:47
I remember one night I had three threesomes at an FKK. The lesbian show upcharge came up they warned me prior so I just told them to forgo the lesbian show and just concentrate on me. No sense paying for lesbianshow the girls can do their lesbian games on their own dime, as far as I'm concerned. But a decent threesome in the NRW should be for a 30 minute session back when CIM was legal, only a total of 150 euros.

As the saying goes: a sucker is born every minute. 🙄.

By the way, you really did your homework by hitting Oase first. That place is FULL of upselling sharks. 😡.

Rogue Nation
08-12-17, 15:02
There's no club I get pestered at. Oase girls are relaxed and cool.

Member #4581
08-12-17, 15:05
2 hrs 2 girls = 400.

Both anal = 200.

Lesbian, another 100?

DATY and DFK = another 100.

BLS some more extra.

Remaining = tips for being generous and kind hearted and not being money grubbers.

DBoyMc81
08-12-17, 16:12
Hey guys,

I really appreciate the responses to my experience and questions I had about it all. It all seems to make a lot more sense now so thanks again.

I do have another question though. I messaged Oase to ask but they don't seem to reply at all.

Since my last session with was with a Romanian girl that was amazing I wanted to know if another Romanian girl I briefly spoke with would be working on Monday as I fly back to Australia on Tuesday. I don't remember her name though. I do remember she was a very petite brunette with be cup boobs I would say and I'm fairly certain she had a tattoo on her left ankle of Minnie Mouse the cartoon character. Does anyone know her name as I would be very interested in having a session with her before I go back home. And I would like to know for sure if she is working on Monday.

Regards.

DBoyMc81
08-12-17, 17:13

By the way, you really did your homework by hitting Oase first. That place is FULL of upselling sharks. 😡.Yeah I wish I'd done some homework. However I didn't even know these places existed until 2 days prior. Which is the best club around Frankfurt if you don't mind me asking. As in terms of attractive women and also not getting a shake down so hard it makes my head spin and leaves my wallet empty. Hard lessons to learn but at the end of the day it was an experience that I can never have in Australia so I'll cop it sweet. Thanks again though if you have some info on a better place to visit.

DBoyMc81
08-12-17, 17:34

By the way, you really did your homework by hitting Oase first. That place is FULL of upselling sharks. 😡.Yeah I wish I'd done some homework. However I didn't even know these places existed until 2 days prior. Which is the best club around Frankfurt if you don't mind me asking. As in terms of attractive women and also not getting a shake down so hard it makes my head spin and leaves my wallet empty. Hard lessons to learn but at the end of the day it was an experience that I can never have in Australia so I'll cop it sweet. Thanks again though if you have some info on a better place to visit.

UltraHappy
08-12-17, 18:47
Yeah I wish I'd done some homework. However I didn't even know these places existed until 2 days prior. Which is the best club around Frankfurt if you don't mind me asking. As in terms of attractive women and also not getting a shake down so hard it makes my head spin and leaves my wallet empty. Hard lessons to learn but at the end of the day it was an experience that I can never have in Australia so I'll cop it sweet. Thanks again though if you have some info on a better place to visit.For those guys who stick to the Frankfurt area, most people's favorite club tends to split between Sharks and Oase. My personal favorite is Oase. Then again, I don't have any of the problems in Oase that Horny Harry complained about. I have no idea why he's apparently a magnet for such aggressive approaches. Perhaps he is so incredibly attractive that the girls can't pull themselves away from him? I don't have that problem at all. Girls don't bother me at all in the club. Then again, I'm a known face there. The girls already know that I go with exactly who I want when I want. I also don't experience any upselling. I suspect that this is because the girls have already spread the word through their Stasi network that I'm a cheap Charlie who doesn't pay for extras. Maybe that's it?

If you visit Frankfurt again, given current conditions, I would personally recommend that you stick to both Sharks and Oase. After spending a little time at each, you can decide which club is your personal favorite.

Just try to not make snap judgements about one club or the other based solely on a few isolated experiences. Every club has a few bad apples. You should try a lot of apples before making any final conclusions about a club.

After you've spent some time in the Frankfurt area, then you can consider visiting all of the clubs in the North-Rhein-Westphalia area (Cologne, Dusseldorf, etc).

ExpatLover
08-12-17, 19:00

By the way, you really did your homework by hitting Oase first. That place is FULL of upselling sharks. 😡.This is your feeling it is not mine at all, visited this club probably more than 100 times and never but never get any negative experience. May be the best LU with Shark, nice sweet girls what to expect more.

Turgid
08-12-17, 19:31
For those guys who stick to the Frankfurt area, most people's favorite club tends to split between Sharks and Oase. My personal favorite is Oase. Then again, I don't have any of the problems in Oase that Horny Harry complained about. I have no idea why he's apparently a magnet for such aggressive approaches. Perhaps he is so incredibly attractive that the girls can't pull themselves away from him? I don't have that problem at all. Girls don't bother me at all in the club. Then again, I'm a known face there. The girls already know that I go with exactly who I want when I want. I also don't experience any upselling. I suspect that this is because the girls have already spread the word through their Stasi network that I'm a cheap Charlie who doesn't pay for extras. Maybe that's it?

If you visit Frankfurt again, given current conditions, I would personally recommend that you stick to both Sharks and Oase. After spending a little time at each, you can decide which club is your personal favorite.

Just try to not make snap judgements about one club or the other based solely on a few isolated experiences. Every club has a few bad apples. You should try a lot of apples before making any final conclusions about a club.

After you've spent some time in the Frankfurt area, then you can consider visiting all of the clubs in the North-Rhein-Westphalia area (Cologne, Dusseldorf, etc).The girls tend to buzz around newbies like flies on shit. The prima donnas particularly like to target the Asians. Its all about easy money. When they see that you do not give into their bs and stick to fifty euro half hour sessions for required service they leave you to come to them then its off to the room.

ExpatLover
08-12-17, 19:43
Nothing bad, most of the girls like asian guys just because they are soft or shy with small dicks and pay well, why should they prefer guys with a lot of testosterone, fucking them hard.

Optimist
08-12-17, 20:01
So just had my first experience at an FKK club at Oase. I spent 2 days and have a reasonably enjoyable time. I think I mostly got charged way too much though and the constant upselling was quite annoying. Most girls wouldn't take no when expressed politely and would continue to try. I guess rookie mistakes though. My last session though with a sweet Romanian girl was amazing and I tipped her huge for that. And advice on how to know exactly what a girl will do for what without actually suggesting to her to charge extra. My preference is for normal BBBJ, vaginal sex and kissing. But in rooms I got too scared to even do anything beyond getting a BJ and sex with fear of a hearty cost again. Like I seriously had some massively inflated sessions. One 3 some for 1.5 or 2 hours ended up costing me 1000. Despite all that though the last session tonight was kinda worth all the other crap. But still want to be better prepare if I'm ever in Europe again and visit FKK.Good on you for admitting your mistakes. It's really helpful to hear hear tales like these to show how unscrupulous some girls can be.Thanks.

Remember you are in charge, not the girls. They individually need your money much more than you need them. If a girl starts to be sharky, ditch her.

Member #4581
08-12-17, 20:32
I am not a known face whatsoever at Oase, and still don't face much of this sharky shit from girls. I am a slightly better known face in Sharks, and it's the same there. In any case, girls asking me to fuck them is never ever a problem. And the day it becomes a problem I would lock myself inside my room and weep.

A few girls ask more than once for a session of course, but that's normal and I don't mind it in the least. I prefer girls ask me more than once. I might not like her on the first approach but might like after a bit of reflection, or may be I was not ready at the first attempt, yadda yadda. I do approach girls when I had sessions with them previously; but With a girl new to me almost all my sessions happen when they approach me and not the other way. I like to sit back and relax, have them approach me and show interest in my business and express a desire to get it. I am not selling myself to them but vice versa and I want to listen to the sales pitch. It's part of the fun and what makes FKK more interesting.

Horny Harry
08-12-17, 20:49
I have no idea why he's apparently a magnet for such aggressive approaches. Perhaps he is so incredibly attractive that the girls can't pull themselves away from him? I don't have that problem at all. Girls don't bother me at all in the club. Nope, I'm a very average looking guy and I never had the same continuous aggressive and rude experiences in Sharks, Samya or GT. I haven't visited World in ages, but there girls were quite aggressive as well. In GT the girls basically leave the customers alone apart from some cheerful or flirty remarks, and IMHO Sharks has really cracked down on the excessive and aggressive approaching compared to a few years ago. In Sharks girls still approach me when sitting down or stop me when I'm walking around, which is perfectly fine to me, but almost none act rude when I tell them "no, thanks" in a polite way.

Then again, I don't have any of the problems in Oase that Horny Harry complained about.

I don't have that problem at all. Girls don't bother me at all in the club. Then again, I'm a known face there.Yes, being a known face helps of course, but I don't feel like spending 650 Euros on entry fees in order to become a "known face" so that most girls will treat me in a normal way.

Horny Harry
08-12-17, 21:17
Yeah I wish I'd done some homework. However I didn't even know these places existed until 2 days prior. Which is the best club around Frankfurt if you don't mind me asking. As in terms of attractive women and also not getting a shake down so hard it makes my head spin and leaves my wallet empty. Hard lessons to learn but at the end of the day it was an experience that I can never have in Australia so I'll cop it sweet. Thanks again though if you have some info on a better place to visit.Well, as far as attractive women are concerned I think Sharks is not bad and IMHO they are quite also reasonable in leaving people alone. If you have access to a rental car (if you can spend 1k on a threesome then I guess a rental car should be manageable 😉 ), I can also highly recommend GT (Golden Time) near the Dutch border about 30 minutes by car from Dusseldorf. I think that place would be near perfect for someone who is new to all of this. At GT almost no girls make approaches, so you can take your time and not get suckered into sessions with the real sharks that approach men in order to push and lure them into overpriced sessions, and to top if off even try to manipulate you and put you on a guilt trip to give them a big tip as well.

For as far as not getting taken for a ride, try to man up a bit mate and use some common sense. Things like "huge tips" or paying a whopping grand for a 1,5 to 2 hour threesome are not going to make these girls fall in love with you. And why would you want that anyways? You don't need to impress them in order to fuck them, because you already did fuck them! 😃 Yes some girls can be nice and sweet, but its their job to be nice and sweet and give you the illusion of a girlfriend or pornstar. You pay for sex and the price is 50 Euros per 30 minutes, that's it. It's not rocket science.

Pay them the normal rate and act as if it's the most normal thing in the world (which it is) and you'll see that these girls will not instantly change into dragons and rip your head off if you 'only' pay them the normal amount due.

Pretend you're in a supermarket in Oz where you might be nice and polite and make a little joke with that good looking cashier when you pay her the exact amount it says on the display and not a penny more.

Rogue Nation
08-12-17, 23:34
Nope, I'm a very average looking guy and I never had the same continuous aggressive and rude experiences in Sharks, Samya or GT. I haven't visited World in ages, but there girls were quite aggressive as well. If there is any club with aggressive girls it might be Palace, Artemis or Paradise in Stuttgart. GT and Samya more or less have a non approach policy. And at World girls are not aggressive at all, never have been. Same for Oase or Sharks. What are you doing that girls are pestering you?

PunchBowl
08-13-17, 00:32
Instead of "homework " some guys mostly the Arabs are smarter: They find themselves a smart German taxi driver in front. Of their hotel, that takes them on the shortest way to the currently best FKK for the customers needs, and regardless how much commission they get! Because then they would take everybody only to FKK- Mainhattan). But try to get this consult from your rental-car company! But I understand the problem: customers prefer to waste 1000 dollars / euros (whatever) on useless threesomes instead of spending 100 dollars / euros to go to a better FKK-club than Oase. Locals don't go to Oase anymore since years, and there are reasons for that!

DBoyMc81
08-13-17, 03:31
But I understand the problem: customers prefer to waste 1000 dollars / euros (whatever) on useless threesomes instead of spending 100 dollars / euros to go to a better FKK-club than Oase. Locals don't go to Oase anymore since years, and there are reasons for that!Not that was my preference. Like I mentioned earlier. I didn't know these places existed until 2 days ago. I also was finishing it difficult to stop girls pestering the shit out of me. And not understanding how it all worked I got taken for a ride. Hence why I am asking these questions to get a better understanding and also have first hand knowledge from regulars as to how to avoid these mistakes and get more bang for my buck in the future. I even had girls give me a massage for €50 30 mins and then try to offer sex or blowjob for another €50 which to me seems bill shit as the original price is inclusive of sex and BJ. So it seems my lack of knowledge about The Who thing was obvious and got me caught out. I much rather prefer one on one sessions. The had a girl out her pussy in face without mentioning cost and at the end well you can figure out how it turned out I'm sure. So for me it's been difficult learning curve.

DBoyMc81
08-13-17, 03:33
Also does anyone know the name of petite brunette Romanian with a couple of small tattoos. The one I remember was Minnie Mouse above her left ankle.

Thanks.

Ortos
08-13-17, 07:20
Locals don't go to Oase anymore since years, and there are reasons for that!Rubbish and bullshit. Not true at all.

I visited Oase (and Sharks, in fact probably more often than Oase) over several weeks spanning May and most of June. I visited on busy days (Weds/Fri/Sat/Sun) and not so busy weekdays, and during each visit I kept seeing several guys, the same faces, who were almost always there as well. A few of them would play volleyball in the garden all the time, mixing with some game girls (for example, Alexa and the vivacious girls with bright red hair/tattoss, forgot her name) and whatever willing Asian or whoever non-regular men.

Now, if you were to say something like "Proportionally, not as many locals visit Oase these days as used to be the case five-ten years ago..." Well, there we might all agree. But to say "Locals don't go to Oase anymore since years..." That is simply a misleading and inaccurate statement, in my experience.

And whilst I am posting here on Oase thread, I'll weigh in on (Prince?) Horny Harry's dilemna at Oase: I envy you HH, because I've actually had the complete opposite experience with not being approached or "hassled" by aggressive girls enough at Oase. I mean, too often they leave me alone more than I would prefer sometimes. I actually enjoy playing "the Game" with these girls. I find it amusing and exciting sometimes to deflect these pathetic and so transparent acts of the girls to push me into a session with them. But too often, for example when I sit alone in the Kino, I see girls "attack" other guys (not just solo sitting Asians), and by-pass me. :(

Thus, I have no idea why Harry (and maybe a couple of others) encounter what they do in this club. I am probably a semi-known face there, as I have several regular girls, I most often do 1-hour sessions, only do 30mins if it's a new girl for me without a high service Wow-factor. Plus, although I am NOT German in reality, I am (luckily) able to speak Deutsch much better and more fluently than many of the (mostly) Romanian girls at Oase, even though for sure any real native German-speaker would know immediately I am an Auslander! So I make deliberate practise of mis-representing myself to the girls as a local Frankfurt resident, so as to create the illusion in the girls' minds that I AM actually a local. (Tit for tat, right?). At Oase, I tell the girls I live in Oberursel (at Sharks: I tell the girls I live in Wixhausen) :)

So, I don't know for sure, but maybe some of this might explain why I don't this over-the-top aggressive treatment from (even newly arrived) Oase girls. Actually, at other clubs like MH and Sharks, I am approached aggressively (or passively) more often than at Oase.

So different experiences for different guys, I guess.

PunchBowl
08-13-17, 08:29
So Ortes if you think this is bullshit first we review your own post: like you rightly said. Locals go there to play volleyball and waterball and all kinds of games with the girls or other visitors. That' s a nice free time occupation, but I'm sorry, me and my customers go for fucking into FKK-clubs, and most of the times on a limited time-frame. As I already said on German boards Oase has just one globe-performing woman left, that's Elizabeth (cz). The others to my knowledge can not meet my performance requirements. So for me and all my body's Oase is out of the game, because Elisabeths attendance is nowhere steady or anyhow predictable. And since I have not a cheap Charlie image at Oase, I can also verify horny harries view of the aggressive approach of a lot of girls there (I might have the advantage that a lot of the hazlers don't even approach me, because they fear complaints of well known regulars).

Rogue Nation
08-13-17, 09:11
Instead of "homework " some guys mostly the Arabs are smarter: They find themselves a smart German taxi driver in front. Of their hotel, that takes them on the shortest way to the currently best FKK for the customers needs, and regardless how much commission they get! Cab drivers don't care and don't even know which are the best FKK regarding service. They care about the money they make, longer turns plus commission.

There are still regulars at Oase, currently their numbers are increasing. Still the majority of visitors are tourists.

ExpatLover
08-13-17, 09:32
Instead of "homework " some guys mostly the Arabs are smarter: They find themselves a smart German taxi driver in front. Of their hotel, that takes them on the shortest way to the currently best FKK for the customers needs, and regardless how much commission they get! Because then they would take everybody only to FKK- Mainhattan). But try to get this consult from your rental-car company! But I understand the problem: customers prefer to waste 1000 dollars / euros (whatever) on useless threesomes instead of spending 100 dollars / euros to go to a better FKK-club than Oase. Locals don't go to Oase anymore since years, and there are reasons for that!I hope that you are joking, Oase is still a very popular club for the local German mongers, just arrive at 9:50 am and you will see how many cars with german plates are there not the HH which are mostly rented cars.

Ortos
08-13-17, 18:21
like you rightly said. Locals go there to play volleyball and waterball and all kinds of games with the girls or other visitors. That' s a nice free time occupation, but I'm sorry, me and my customers go for fucking into FKK-clubs, and most of the times on a limited time-frame. I don't "think" it's bullshit: I know it is, because I see local guys there all the time. That's all. But one can read (between the lines) in your post that you have extreme hostility for Oase, perhaps based on real negative experiences, so maybe you were just over-stating the distaste of all Locals for the club?

I never posted or implied that some guys go to Oase only to play volleyball. Just because some guys play volleyball, etc. does not mean they don't go to the club to fuck as well, just like you and your "customers. " I guess: Some people like to fill out a multi-hour visit with intra-session activities.

I agree that Elizabeth Cz now maintains very irregular attendance at BHH, if indeed she'll ever come back. However, not everybody can or will agree that she is the (how did you phrase it?) "only Globe-performing" girl at Oase. I meet girls at the club all the time that claim to be on leave from Globe. Plus: The line-up is so vast and ever-changing, plus so many guys have different tastes and service requirements that these kind of blanket statements are deeply subjective and not universal to everybody. But thanks for your opinion.

So I was simply countering your post with my own opinion that, indeed, many Locals still do attend Oase, both to fuck or not fuck or whatever. What a guy does in the club, why he chooses to go there and how much money, if any, he spends after Eintritt: That is their business, not ours, I am sure you agree? And far be it for me or you to judge somebody else's motivations.

But it is great to get your constructive opinions and thanks for taking the time to contribute, etc. :)

Optimist
08-13-17, 19:52
Punchbowl. You say that some guys prefer to waste money going to Oase rather than a better FKK. I am wondering if you might do a full report on which FKK you consider to be better.

I'm hoping you are not going to say Sharks LOL. My tastes for the girls there don't seem to co-incide with yours: no girls with an optimum mix of optics, character and service.

Sounds like you are missing your disappearing Oase favourite and so the club has lost its allure. I know that phenomenon ;)

I'm interested as I am planning to renew my acquaintance with Oase after several years and am looking for information.

I agree with your point that the real issue is to find a club with girls one likes who will provide good service with no scamming.

PunchBowl
08-13-17, 22:37
Sorry for offtopic, but I just have to say this: years ago I had an American customer bragging: you know: we in New York, we don't have American cab-drivers anymore, they are all from Pakistan, India, turkey, Kazakhstan, and so on. So I said guess what: We here in K'town have three major Mexican restaurant, maybe 100 sq-meters each, and none of the owners, or waitresses or cooks are from Mexico. They are all from Pakistan, India, or Bangladesh.

So now you know why Americans mistrusts so much the cab-drivers. Because they have never seen one with a professional ethic.

And by the way: you don't seem to have an idea of Frankfurt-nighttime-taxi-mathematics: if you can calculate, if every second ride goes to FKK (like a lot of nights) it's much smarter to take the customers to palace with the shortest distance, or mainhattan with the second shortest, but highest commission of all Frankfurt-FKKs. But since Mainhattan has no advantages from my point of view compared to Oase (that means just as bad), there is only sharks remaining, as the only reachable alternate. Palace of course for experienced guys, that know how to get rid of the upsell-queens. FKK-world: far from good enough for the costs. And by the way: how many visits in Oase you have?

Ortos
08-14-17, 08:02
Sorry for offtopic, but I just have to say this: years ago I had an American customer bragging: you know: we in New York, we don't have American cab-drivers anymore, they are all from Pakistan, India, turkey, Kazakhstan, and so on.

So now you know why Americans mistrusts so much the cab-drivers. Because they have never seen one with a professional ethic.

Interesting little story. But just to inject this: there is a part of Queens that is nick-named "Taxi-stan. ".

BTW: How many taxi drivers at Friedricksdorft Banhof, or waiting at night at the Oase parking area, are actually ethnic German? Very, very few is my guess. Most are Turkish, Persian (Iran) or even (like NYC) Pakistan. Some of those drivers waiting at Oase are dishonest drivers who will attempt to rip you off. Others are honest, decent drivers.

Rogue Nation
08-14-17, 08:04
And by the way: you don't seem to have an idea of Frankfurt-nighttime-taxi-mathematics: if you can calculate, if every second ride goes to FKK (like a lot of nights) it's much smarter to take the customers to palace with the shortest distance, or mainhattan with the second shortest, but highest commission of all Frankfurt-FKKs. Mainhattan with the highest commission for cab drivers? How much?

And by the way: how many visits in Oase you have?300.

ExpatLover
08-14-17, 15:41
So Ortes if you think this is bullshit first we review your own post: like you rightly said. Locals go there to play volleyball and waterball and all kinds of games with the girls or other visitors. That' s a nice free time occupation, but I'm sorry, me and my customers go for fucking into FKK-clubs, and most of the times on a limited time-frame. As I already said on German boards Oase has just one globe-performing woman left, that's Elizabeth (cz). The others to my knowledge can not meet my performance requirements. So for me and all my body's Oase is out of the game, because Elisabeths attendance is nowhere steady or anyhow predictable. And since I have not a cheap Charlie image at Oase, I can also verify horny harries view of the aggressive approach of a lot of girls there (I might have the advantage that a lot of the hazlers don't even approach me, because they fear complaints of well known regulars).With the worlds you are using it seems that you are full of negative testosterone, the girls like you are here to fuck you fuck them physically and the girls fuck you by cheating you so all the things are on the right place. If you like Globe just go there and nobody will even notice that you are no more visiting Oase. (also true for me).

DBoyMc81
08-14-17, 16:47
So I decided to go back to Oase for my final day. Even though I've been proper played on my first two visits and parted ways with far too much cash. I would like to say thanks to everyone's advice and comments. So far it's been amazing and at a cost price it should be. Just being a little more firm with my no's and more selective in the type of girls I go to a room with. I would suggest to anyone new. If the girls tells you she's not pushy like the others then avoid like the plague. They have been the most pushy and most expensive and not the best. I thought I would get hammered today by the girls as surely they've spoken about how easy I was to get money from. But it seemed after my first refusal and first session they haven't been so bad. Perhaps I hold myself a little differently after all the research. But again thanks heaps for the comments and help it's been greatly appreciated. I can't wait until I get to come back again.

Also to note I've found the Romanian women to be the least pushy and best service.

PunchBowl
08-15-17, 07:51
I was speaking about the taxi-stands in front of the Frankfurt /5 star-hotels. Others I don't serve. Oase-taxidrivers and Friedrichsdorf taxidrivers for the cheap Charly's don't interest me! I go for 10 euros to sharks, because I believe in returning customers only. Maybe my interest in the future of our FKK-Clubs is higher than even if some owner. Mauro behaves like the former captain of the titanic. If you think I'm bashing Oase than read reports of Streuner-Strolch on the German LSH-board or Pataphysical Mind Fuck from 12/7/2013! Here you can read, that many locals just go to Oase for eat and chill (wellness) because of the mostly scamming girls!

Dittoow
08-17-17, 00:24
I will be in Frankfurt next week (Thursday and Friday). So far I'm planning on going to Oase and Sharks. However, from reading the last few posts I don't know if I should switch out Oase with GT. I don't mind little bit upselling as long the girls try to make it worth my $$.

-Someone mentioned Volleyball, do guys play with their robes, nude or bring Nike shorts. I'm under the impression you just wear a rob in all FKKs.

- does it matter if I visit Oase on Thursday or Friday?

-Should I ask the girl in advance if she offers BBBJ or can only do that when we are in the room since its illegal. As for other services, do you guys ask them point straight if they do DFK or CIF. If that's regarded as weird, what's a better approach.

- How do you guys keep track of time in the room. On my last visit to Harmony, I wasn't sure it has been an hour or 25 minutes.

KC Questor
08-17-17, 03:04
I will be in Frankfurt next week (Thursday and Friday). So far I'm planning on going to Oase and Sharks. However, from reading the last few posts I don't know if I should switch out Oase with GT. I don't mind little bit upselling as long the girls try to make it worth my $$.GT as in Golden Time? It's a three hour drive from Frankfurt, isn't it?

Akibono
08-17-17, 03:58
I will be in Frankfurt next week (Thursday and Friday). So far I'm planning on going to Oase and Sharks. However, from reading the last few posts I don't know if I should switch out Oase with GT. I don't mind little bit upselling as long the girls try to make it worth my $$.

-Someone mentioned Volleyball, do guys play with their robes, nude or bring Nike shorts. I'm under the impression you just wear a rob in all FKKs.

-Should I ask the girl in advance if she offers BBBJ or can only do that when we are in the room since its illegal. As for other services, do you guys ask them point straight if they do DFK or CIF. If that's regarded as weird, what's a better approach.

- How do you guys keep track of time in the room. On my last visit to Harmony, I wasn't sure it has been an hour or 25 minutes.No need to keep track of the time. The girl will do it for you. Just tell them how long you want to stay.

BigBuddy69
08-17-17, 04:39
Bring a watch, with a timer if you can. Don't trust the girl, she could tell you that the time is over when you actually have 10 minutes left.

ExpatLover
08-17-17, 09:52

- How do you guys keep track of time in the room. On my last visit to Harmony, I wasn't sure it has been an hour or 25 minutes.Better to keep relax about all those subjects and don t forget you go there to have pleasure and fun, you can play nude or like you want, don't hesitate to spend more than 50 euros with a girls you will get far better service.

Optimist
08-17-17, 09:59
Don't trust a girl to keep the time, unless you know her very very well.

Some years ago it was different as Akibono's experience reflects, but definitely not now, no way.

Make sure the girl sees you looking discreetly at the watch when you enter the room, or when you take it off.

Turgid
08-17-17, 12:24

Some years ago it was different as Akibono's experience reflects, but definitely not now, no way.

Make sure the girl sees you looking discreetly at the watch when you enter the room, or when you take it off.My experience is that whenever the girl shortens the time the session's going bad anyway. Bad service girls usually worsen the experience in different ways.

Dittoow
08-17-17, 12:57
GT as in Golden Time? It's a three hour drive from Frankfurt, isn't it?Not sure how I thought its an hour drive. I guess I will have to stick to Oase and Sharks.

Horny Harry
08-17-17, 16:24
Not sure how I thought its an hour drive. I guess I will have to stick to Oase and Sharks.KCQuestor is correct, it's about 3 hours.

UltraHappy
08-18-17, 01:11
Most guys wear either a robe or just a towel. The cool guys wear just the towel. You decide.

You can play volleyball in your robe or with your towel. You could wear Nike shorts -- if you want to be lame that is.

Just FYI. Thursday is lingerie day at Oase. Lingerie day is just as good for me as other days, but that's just me. Some guys actively avoid lingerie day.

Don't switch GT out for Oase until you have a longer trip with more days to blow.

You can ask your interview questions pre-room or in the room. This is personal preference. Either is perfectly acceptable. Some guys do a lot of pre-interview whereas others just go with the flow. I am a "go-with-the-flow" kind of guy, so I usually ask no more than 3-4 getting-to-know-her pre-Zimmer questions, merely to gauge her attitude. If she has a good attitude, then I run away with her into the sunset. If you have rather unusual deal-breaker requirements, then it may make sense to discuss pre-Zimmer. My approach works for me. I would fear asking too many questions might invite negotiations that would not have otherwise occurred had I not asked these questions to begin with. In any case, I don't ask any of these pre-screening questions and everything normally goes swimmingly for me in the room. Until that changes, I have no reason to pre-screen with all these service-oriented questions.

DBoyMc81
08-18-17, 17:17
Just a quick question. To get a girl to add you on a messenger service like WhatsApp do you need to do that while with the girl. Or would reception give the girl your details if you call it through and leave it up to her if she wants to add you. Or would reception just ignore the request?

ExpatLover
08-18-17, 17:28

Make sure the girl sees you looking discreetly at the watch when you enter the room, or when you take it off.Sorry but optimist how as a senior monger can you write this stupid things, all the girls know you very well or you are spending more time in the forum that in the FKK and they will already please you even it is 5 minutes more, it is changing what for her, if she goes out of the room most probably she will have to seat on the bars and smoking so better to stay in the room. I am not having close to 3000 reports like you but in all my favorite clubs the girls know me very well and are just willing to go to the room with me. Don t forget that the girls speak between them and they share positive and negative experiences, for example there is one German guy around is nickname is Ferrari just because he owns one car from this company even he is quite rich most of the girls will not go to the room with him because he doesn't respect them.

McAdonis
08-18-17, 18:54
When I visited Oase I was pestered to death by girls.

And it wasn't polite pestering either, it was a very agressieve and rude way of approaching, and even a polite "no, thank you" to 2 girls offering a 3 some was met with a barrage of swearing words in Romanian.
Don't think "trailer trashiness" is exclusive to Oase. Just hidden better elsewhere.

If they beg like gypsies, being polite would just encourage them. Break eye contact and walk around them. They bully "polite guys" into taking a room, accepting rushed / shitty service inside the room, and at the money locker.

BigBuddy69
08-18-17, 19:26
Just a quick question. To get a girl to add you on a messenger service like WhatsApp do you need to do that while with the girl. Or would reception give the girl your details if you call it through and leave it up to her if she wants to add you. Or would reception just ignore the request?They'll tell you to go fuck yourself. You have to ask the girl directly.

Optimist
08-18-17, 21:00
Just a quick question. To get a girl to add you on a messenger service like WhatsApp do you need to do that while with the girl. Or would reception give the girl your details if you call it through and leave it up to her if she wants to add you. Or would reception just ignore the request?You have got the FKK system wrong. The clubs strenuously state the girls are self-employed and will go out of their way to be seen to be at arms length from the girls. As BB69 says, you will get very scathing replies if you try to use the clubs as intermediaries.

Bear in mind that if you get a girls whatsapp she will think you are keen on her, and may well see no reason not to take advantage of the fact you have a lot more money than she does (in her view). I get whatsapp numbers sometimes: nothing wrong with it, but one needs to be forewarned of potential pitfalls.

Sirioja
08-18-17, 21:21
Just a quick question. To get a girl to add you on a messenger service like WhatsApp do you need to do that while with the girl. Or would reception give the girl your details if you call it through and leave it up to her if she wants to add you. Or would reception just ignore the request.When girls want you for regular, no problem to share number, even sometimes Romanian number if girl trust you.

Risk is to be asked money when she is at home, with all family very sick. None of my very regular never did.

Pistons
08-19-17, 15:35
Don't think "trailer trashiness" is exclusive to Oase. Just hidden better elsewhere.

If they beg like gypsies, being polite would just encourage them. Break eye contact and walk around them. They bully "polite guys" into taking a room, accepting rushed / shitty service inside the room, and at the money locker.Indeed, this is more or less at all clubs. I felt it was the worst at Palace. But then I guess management started with those armbands. And it did lower it to some extent. At Oase it never bothered me, but more girls there know me too. Most girls in every club only try getting your eye contact like that once or maximum twice. Sometimes having an entire eye contact conversation with the girls across the lounges can be a funny way of communication. It takes some practice and getting used to though. And some girls are better at it than others too.

RioDeJaneiro1
08-19-17, 17:21
Just a quick question. To get a girl to add you on a messenger service like WhatsApp do you need to do that while with the girl. Or would reception give the girl your details if you call it through and leave it up to her if she wants to add you. Or would reception just ignore the request?I would recommend that you ask an email rather. I was offered a number by a german girl but I declined. If I had taken it, I would not be looking for her now. So I would take anything that keeps the contact.

RioDeJaneiro1
08-19-17, 17:26
Just a quick question. To get a girl to add you on a messenger service like WhatsApp do you need to do that while with the girl. Or would reception give the girl your details if you call it through and leave it up to her if she wants to add you. Or would reception just ignore the request?Reception will not help. Oase reception has been telling me that Nika De is on holidays for nearly 2 years. The only thing they can tell you is if a girl is present. But here you have a problem. If yoy tell them the brunette romanian girl, you will be describing all the girls in the club.

ExpatLover
08-20-17, 00:58
Just a quick question. To get a girl to add you on a messenger service like WhatsApp do you need to do that while with the girl. Or would reception give the girl your details if you call it through and leave it up to her if she wants to add you. Or would reception just ignore the request?The interest of the club is that you pay entry fee, so it is very bad for them that you can contact the girls and may be meet them outside the clubs. Recommend you to only get her contacts if you had several rooms may be many hours to really make sure the chemistry is okay, and be ready to be live other things with the girl outside the clubs where there is no more any filter from the club management, but for me at least it is very positive.

Checkers1
08-20-17, 21:36
Is Albanian Anja (Ex Sharks) still at Oase or did she move back to Sharks or Bumsalp? Thanks.

Sirioja
08-21-17, 07:36
Is Albanian Anja (Ex Sharks) still at Oase or did she move back to Sharks or Bumsalp? Thanks.Look about Tina at Bumsalp. Ch, on Tagesplan. She moves a lot.

DBoyMc81
08-23-17, 00:39
Reception will not help. Oase reception has been telling me that Nika De is on holidays for nearly 2 years. The only thing they can tell you is if a girl is present. But here you have a problem. If yoy tell them the brunette romanian girl, you will be describing all the girls in the club.Thanks for the info. That sucks that reception won't help. As I have no idea when I'll get back over to Germany. I guess have a chance to find her again if I go in another year. Arghhh!

Steppenwolf11
08-23-17, 06:57
Thanks for the info. That sucks that reception won't help. As I have no idea when I'll get back over to Germany. I guess have a chance to find her again if I go in another year. Arghhh!I don't know where Nikka (de) is now but I saw her on a daily plan of club pearls in Trier maybe 2 months ago.

Cali Man
08-25-17, 22:08
Oase Thursday, Sharks Friday, Oase Saturday.

Only ever been to Oase like 5 x's on layovers into FRA. Some friends like sharks and look forward to sampling them for a day. I like the lingerie day at Oase as it just as well is naked to me anyway. For a legit massage at Oase how much are they charging for like 50 minutes if I remember correctly?

Any opinions on a Oase repeat or other suggestions?

DaWong949
08-26-17, 00:06

Only ever been to Oase like 5 x's on layovers into FRA. Some friends like sharks and look forward to sampling them for a day. I like the lingerie day at Oase as it just as well is naked to me anyway. For a legit massage at Oase how much are they charging for like 50 minutes if I remember correctly?

Any opinions on a Oase repeat or other suggestions?1 HR 60 e for Massage.

BadinSweet
08-26-17, 00:27
Massage is 30 E for 30 mins. If it's the same as the girl price, no one would get the massage. I like this one Thai lady. Some girls recommended her to me and I thought she did a good job.

ExpatLover
08-26-17, 07:53

Any opinions on a Oase repeat or other suggestions?Many girls on holiday, poor LU until mid of September when they will come back for the IAA.

NF4591
08-26-17, 16:58
I will be in Frankfurt next week, and considering returning to Oase. Has May (Philippines) been seen recently? She used to only work on weekends (Saturday-Sunday), starting in the morning. Is that still the only time she is there, or has she been seen weekdays also? Thanks in advance.

Turgid
08-26-17, 17:44
I will be in Frankfurt next week, and considering returning to Oase. Has May (Philippines) been seen recently? She used to only work on weekends (Saturday-Sunday), starting in the morning. Is that still the only time she is there, or has she been seen weekdays also? Thanks in advance.I saw May one week day in July. That same day I also saw Kim (Thailand) who, together with the Cuban lady were the only two providers there now who I recollect from the great old days many years back.

Rogue Nation
08-26-17, 17:58
May is still there on a regular basis. Saw her this week.

Sirioja
08-26-17, 20:06
Alice silicon is at Oase. Michele / Shayen / Darla / Carla, Maya, Elisabet. Hu, also.

2 Thai type girls, many black girls.

Average casting for me.

Real improvement for foods.

Gino02
08-26-17, 22:04
Look about Tina at Bumsalp. Ch, on Tagesplan. She moves a lot.I'm pretty sure that I saw her at Oase on August 21st.

ExpatLover
08-26-17, 23:33
A friend wanted absolutely to visit Oase today, what a bad idea, first time in 15 years of FKK that a saw such a disastrous ratio man to woman, around 5 to 6 PM there were 50 men around the pool and 0 girl, the same in the restaurant for the diner but still the management let the guys paying the entry fee without explaining the status, some guys left very angry to Shark.

Sirioja
08-28-17, 07:41
I'm pretty sure that I saw her at Oase on August 21st.No Anja. Alb on Saturday 26 August.

Madi was a star at History Basel Liestal, she could be also at Globe. Had 3 rooms at History for 149 CHF, a passionate GF, leaving a club regular to repeat with me on our first day, I remember he was not happy in lockers. Behaving on my second visit like she didn't want I go with another girl, when we were at the bar, with pretty Andrea, Amelia and Lorena. With her new hair and look, she recognized me before I did, but after Spa Formula 1 tries, I was watching Bundesliga. Around 6 pm, when I saw day team with Maya saying he doesn't come for me now, even she was pretty in the afternoon, and night team, I went to Madi who had the classiest look and smiling, I wanted we went to the kiosque above the swimming pool, but not free, so she let me choose large room 27. She asked me how long I wanted to stay? I answered: You don't remember, then she smiled. At History, she came straight to kiss me, at Oase she said: Here rate is only 50/30 mn for suck and fuck, versus 99 for GFE at History last Winter, so the rule here is extra 50 for kissing, but it will be same rate 150 and same services than at History. I know she can be high GFE level but I was too disappointed to be in room with a beggar in a Arabian market, so, like with Lucy. De Palace after our 4 first kissing rooms, after our 3 top GFE rooms at History, I answered I preferred to stop after less than 10 mn, few caresses and light kisses. She asked: But you don't want to enjoy your 30 mn? Enjoy what? Fucking a past top girl wasted as a beggar at Oase, no thanks, I answered: better you go for your new business with other guys. No kiss when I gave her 50. Later she started again to smile, but when FKK land is a small village for me, from Hamburg to Villach, at History or at Globe, she won't get anymore the faintest kopeck from me, last 50 € because as she said and she was right about this, I should have asked her before going, but I thought I had my new top girl at Oase, to repeat many times, my mistake.

After came model with blue eyes, Katrin. Bu, friendly, kissing for only 50, but no skill for kissing, no sensuality, I preferred to give up, friendly but not a woman for my expectations.

After blond Stephani came, I explained her no more room for me after my 2 first. She confirmed me kissing is for extra 50 at Oase, but she was OK for kissing for 100 for 1 hour, but not pretty enough to wake me up.

I could try gorgeous, dark blond Natali, but vulgar behavior, or a slim blond with hair to neck, or try again with smiling Elisabet. Hu who took weight, but I was bored, so I preferred to go to sleep in relax room.

Foods are good now, I like the club, but compare to LR or GT or Switzerland level, not my expectations level for girls, only average casting for me with mostly little girls behavior with no sensuality.

Club for tourists, and Sharks is going on same way for most of girls level, except a few.

NRW is far higher for who love real women.

Sirioja
08-28-17, 17:15
Small, skinny, a bit pretty Thai working on day team, was working on this Saturday. Also another Thai with darker skin, taller, with saggy tits, was working on night team.

Also some black girls.

Pistons
08-28-17, 19:00
Thanks for the report Sirioja. It is ashame some girls try to take advantage of us if we like them it sounds Madi did there. It is also sad how more and more Oase girls see 50 e for kissing being a fair price. I bet none of these girls has ever studied microeconomics. But in the end they are the ones losing money.

Oase can be a tough nut to crack for sure, and it seems like just as much a psychology game with some as just pure same service for all. Unless you do the 1 h with all of them. But then they fail to see how Germany is not Switzerland on so many levels, and prices should never be the same. Unless they want the German clubs to die of with just 10% of the current customers.

Sirioja
08-29-17, 02:07
Thanks for the report Sirioja. It is ashame some girls try to take advantage of us if we like them it sounds Madi did there. It is also sad how more and more Oase girls see 50 e for kissing being a fair price. I bet none of these girls has ever studied microeconomics. But in the end they are the ones losing money.

Oase can be a tough nut to crack for sure, and it seems like just as much a psychology game with some as just pure same service for all. Unless you do the 1 h with all of them. But then they fail to see how Germany is not Switzerland on so many levels, and prices should never be the same. Unless they want the German clubs to die of with just 10% of the current customers.With her GFE and woman potential, when I saw the day and night castings, I think I would have had 2 1 hour rooms with her on Saturday, so 200 for her, only from me, rather than her fast rooms and not always busy, and I could have returned for her of course. Instead she had 50 for 10 stressing minutes, and will never get money from me again in whole FKK land, not only in Germany but also Switzerland. I lost twice 50 on Saturday, with her and model, but very average, even friendly, Katrin. Bu, but I saved 100 about if she was as good as at History where she had really great GFE behavior.

I think Oase is good for me to eat, rest, sleep, play football, like a German local, but not my kind of girls, compare to my NRW or even at Wellcum GF, not asking any extra, most often 1 h45 for 1 h30 rate.

I don't pay extra for kissing because I judge girls behavior with me from how they kiss me: sweetly and fluently, or like robot just doing the job, because I know it s the most intimate for girls, more than BBBJ or CIM.

ExpatLover
08-29-17, 06:20
No Anja. Alb on Saturday 26 August.

Madi was a star at History Basel Liestal, she could be also at Globe. Had 3 rooms at History for 149 CHF, a passionate GF, leaving a club regular to repeat with me on our first day, I remember he was not happy in lockers. Behaving on my second visit like she didn't want I go with another girl, when we were at the bar, with pretty Andrea, Amelia and Lorena. With her new hair and look, she recognized me before I did, but after Spa Formula 1 tries, I was watching Bundesliga. Around 6 pm, when I saw day team with Maya saying he doesn't come for me now, even she was pretty in the afternoon, and night team, I went to Madi who had the classiest look and smiling, I wanted we went to the kiosque above the swimming pool, but not free, so she let me choose large room 27. She asked me how long I wanted to stay? I answered: You don't remember, then she smiled. At History, she came straight to kiss me, at Oase she said: Here rate is only 50/30 mn for suck and fuck, versus 99 for GFE at History last Winter, so the rule here is extra 50 for kissing, but it will be same rate 150 and same services than at History. I know she can be high GFE level but I was too disappointed to be in room with a beggar in a Arabian market, so, like with Lucy. De Palace after our 4 first kissing rooms, after our 3 top GFE rooms at History, I answered I preferred to stop after less than 10 mn, few caresses and light kisses..If I understand well you were there last Saturday, I was also there, and you got poor service, it is just because the ratio man to woman was a disaster, also full of Indian, Arabs, etc. Who are paying a lot for poor service, I had to great sessions with 2 girls that a booked in advance for several hours but I will not return to this club just because I don t feel good in a gay club.

Danny227
08-30-17, 20:12
Made a visit to Oase today to check out how this place is compared to Sharks. After paying the entrance and getting the bathrobe on I checked out the bar area. Judging from what I could see there are a few nice girls so I would say this place is OK just from that. Unfortunately this was not my lucky day and this visit would end badly.

After chatting to a woman I was not interested in lets call her be. I continued to the next one Irina from Russia. This was a pretty hot girl and we ended up in the cinema area. While we were chatting be. Sneaks up behind and sits down with us. Now I am not really a threesome guy so I try to be nice and I turn her offer down. While this happens Irina is getting me really horny. And all of a sudden I feel BS mouth on my dick but as I tried saying before I do not want any service from her so I say no thanks and pull my dick away from her greedy face. 50 euro is demanded from me for a two second blowjob which was not requested nor wanted. That amount of money is not a big issue but this shit was just too much for me to take. I stand my ground and in a matter of seconds a bouncers is demanding me to pay 50 euro to this woman. I had enough of this place even through I was there for just 2 minutes! I grab my clothes and am ready to get the hell out of this place. In the reception there is another bouncer which comes off as pretty aggressive. Now I am stubborn to a fault here and refuse to pay while getting more angry with this whole situation. I end up asking that they call the police or let me go (hoping they would let me go). After waiting around for the police and cooling down I decide it's not worth the effort and agree to pay the money. But still they won't let me go. When the police arrived I gave be. .In all that time you didn't feel that she was opening the towel and going to suck. If she had your dick in her mouth, you pay. Who is the girl?

Horny Cock
08-31-17, 00:50
Hi, may I know how much is the going rate nowadays at the club? Thanks.

Shark16
08-31-17, 02:31
Hi, may I know how much is the going rate nowadays at the club? Thanks.50 E per half hour for fuck and suck. No extra for DFK / DATY (if so, she's trying to scam you), but some girls (a minority) will refuse to provide these services unless you stay minimum 1 hour. 100 E extra for anal.

This is the pricing at all the major Frankfurt FKK clubs IME (the exception is Dietzenbach).

Sirioja
08-31-17, 02:39
50 E per half hour for fuck and suck. No extra for DFK / DATY (if so, she's trying to scam you), but some girls (a minority) will refuse to provide these services unless you stay minimum 1 hour. 100 E extra for anal.

This is the pricing at all the Frankfurt FKK clubs IME.Many girls ask for extra 50 for kissing, at Oase, and not sure at all they are top kisser. From my experiences in FKK land, top kissers don't ask for extra for kissing, because it's just easy job for them who are skillful.

KC Questor
08-31-17, 04:01
In all that time you didn't feel that she was opening the towel and going to suck. If she had your dick in her mouth, you pay. Who is the girl?You are asking a question about a post from last November, dude?

ExpatLover
08-31-17, 08:09
In all that time you didn't feel that she was opening the towel and going to suck. If she had your dick in her mouth, you pay. Who is the girl?I don t believe that this report a a true one, or the guy must have some mental issues, always same advice if you are not well know in the club it is better to go directly with the girl to the room and start with a 50 euro session and see in the room how the chemistry will operate no need to speak long time on the bar etc. Go to the room for 50 euros that is all. If you negotiated something at the bar and after in the room you don t feel good with her for any reasons, smell, not well shaved, etc. You will not be able to come back to a 50 euro session if you negotiate 100 or even more. In the recent months I explained that to many mongers in the clubs and at the beginning some of them told me no I want to negotiate everything before and when they tried my solution that find that it far better.

Mangga
08-31-17, 13:55
Seems like I chose the worst period of Oase history to visit for the first time, with this damn law and everything. I'm gonna be there tomorrow and I was aiming for fuck+BBBJ for 50 E, from what I've read here it's going to be tough. At least I'm prepared for the aggressive upselling I've been reading so I'm going to try and stand my ground. Are Sharks and World in the same situation? If so I'll spend my time elsewhere Sat and Sun.

Sirioja
08-31-17, 14:04
Seems like I chose the worst period of Oase history to visit for the first time, with this damn law and everything. I'm gonna be there tomorrow and I was aiming for fuck+BBBJ for 50 E, from what I've read here it's going to be tough. At least I'm prepared for the aggressive upselling I've been reading so I'm going to try and stand my ground. Are Sharks and World in the same situation? If so I'll spend my time elsewhere Sat and Sun.For only BJ and fucking, no problem for 50 at Oase. Problem is about kissing, some other foreplay, and woman sensuality. Little girls are not woman yet.

XXL
08-31-17, 17:50
Seems like I chose the worst period of Oase history to visit for the first time, with this damn law and everything. I'm gonna be there tomorrow and I was aiming for fuck+BBBJ for 50 E, from what I've read here it's going to be tough. At least I'm prepared for the aggressive upselling I've been reading so I'm going to try and stand my ground. Are Sharks and World in the same situation? If so I'll spend my time elsewhere Sat and Sun.I'm just back from Oase. Girls only started to arrive after 4 pm. Of course tomorrow Friday may be different but don't pop your Viagra before you've seen what is available. LU much weaker than Shark's same time yesterday. Still if it's your very 1st time you may still be impressed. If upsold you can try the line "ok let's do it for 70 then". It has worked for me, especially as I was often planning to tip 20 Euro for good service anyway.

McAdonis
08-31-17, 18:30
If upsold you can try the line "ok let's do it for 70 then". It has worked for me, especially as I was often planning to tip 20 Euro for good service anyway.If you tell her that you will do it for 70, that is essentially a verbal promise to pay her 70, regardless of how well the service is rendered. Quite different than a tip, which should be optional and given at your discretion after the service has been rendered.

Just go to Wellcum in Austria and pay 70 EUR for 30 minutes.

Sirioja
08-31-17, 18:55
If you tell her that you will do it for 70, that is essentially a verbal promise to pay her 70, regardless of how well the service is rendered. Quite different than a tip, which should be optional and given at your discretion after the service has been rendered.

Just go to Wellcum in Austria and pay 70 EUR for 30 minutes.But at Wellcum, girls are prettier than at Oase and some are really GFE, kissing, even Italians are not demanding for kissing. For me, 70 with my Wellcum Eve was less expensive than 50 with most of Oase girls. No more Mady for me, even I know she has high potential. A model like Katrin. Bu, even friendly, but low level, Oase level for tourists.

ExpatLover
08-31-17, 19:55
I'm just back from Oase. Girls only started to arrive after 4 pm. Of course tomorrow Friday may be different but don't pop your Viagra before you've seen what is available. LU much weaker than Shark's same time yesterday. Still if it's your very 1st time you may still be impressed. If upsold you can try the line "ok let's do it for 70 then". It has worked for me, especially as I was often planning to tip 20 Euro for good service anyway.Sorry but as already reported several times there is none FKK today in Germany that can provide a better LU than Shark in term of quantity and quality. Oase has a good LU but not so large and strong than Shark and also like last Saturday it was a real disaster so many man for few girls even some nice one but at a moment the management of Oase Mario has to explain the situation to the newcomers. Personally I will not return to Oase in the coming months I don t like to feel like I am visiting a gay club.

Mangga
08-31-17, 20:50
Thank you for your answers gentlemen, nah for standard service I won't pay more than 50€ no matter what, as I said I will hold my ground, I'd rather get out from there with not a single session rather than paying more thanks to a stupid law that nobody really cares about. P.S. Is food included with the entrance price at Oase?

Danny227
08-31-17, 21:15
You are asking a question about a post from last November, dude?Apparently so. Didn't pay attention, LOL.

Sirioja
08-31-17, 22:04
Entry is 50 before 4 pm, 70 after. Free foods and soft drinks included, even fruit juices with diner. Oase is quite good FKK restaurant now, Sakura of Hessen.

MarquisdeSade1
08-31-17, 22:55
Thank you for your answers gentlemen, nah for standard service I won't pay more than 50 no matter what, as I said I will hold my ground, I'd rather get out from there with not a single session rather than paying more thanks to a stupid law that nobody really cares about. P.S. Is food included with the entrance price at Oase?I was just there for 6 weeks, everyday FKK and 1-2 sessions.

99.999 % of the sessions were 50 e, there were just a couple different situations where I elected something extra, but that was not their idea, nor for anything basic that is included ordinarily!!

Just remember the man dictates the price.

Don't let them try to make you think you are in Sweden.

Social inversion will only work if you allow it.

Hookers love to scam weak men!

MarquisdeSade1
09-01-17, 00:44
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

UltraHappy
09-01-17, 01:14
Thank you for your answers gentlemen, nah for standard service I won't pay more than 50 no matter what, as I said I will hold my ground, I'd rather get out from there with not a single session rather than paying more thanks to a stupid law that nobody really cares about.This is the correct attitude. Bravo sir.

You should also consider extending a couple of your sessions to one hour if the service meets or exceeds your expectations, especially during the beginning of your visit as this helps establish your reputation as someone who will sometimes take an extended session when he is happy. If you start off with nothing but 50 E sessions, word will quickly spread that you are a "just a fiddy guy. " Why not keep them confused by occasionally extending one or two of your sessions when things are going really well? -- if your budget will allow this.

The trick is finding the good girls and avoiding the bad ones, admittedly, a sometimes tricky affair. From your post, I believe you are up to the task however. If you manage to do this, you will surely have a mighty fine time. If you mess up and accidentally get a bad apple once or twice, don't be too discouraged. Just get back on that horse and start looking for one of the good girls again.

I assure you that there are plenty of good ones there but unfortunately, there are a number of bad apples too (often the more aggressive ones, but this characteristic alone is not sufficient to properly sort the good ones from the bad ones).

Good luck and viel Spa!

StarletVoyager
09-01-17, 01:43
After a year break from FKK scene the finances and opportunity has a risen for another week long voyage to Germany. Should I go after the car fair is possible? And is the leaning towards the sharks or oase these days for ultimate experience and most sexy attractive girls or is evened out as usual? Finally is covered BJ now a standard in oase and sharks and the whole of Germany? Sorry haven't had time to rtff. Cheers to all sv.

UltraHappy
09-01-17, 01:53
After a year break from FKK scene the finances and opportunity has a risen for another week long voyage to Germany. Should I go after the car fair is possible? And is the leaning towards the sharks or oase these days for ultimate experience and most sexy attractive girls or is evened out as usual? Finally is covered BJ now a standard in oase and sharks and the whole of Germany? Sorry haven't had time to rtff. Cheers to all sv.Yes, this will be great time to visit. Which of these two clubs is your favorite varies based on personal preference. If you do not have a personal favorite yet, then you will enjoy visiting both enough to decide which you prefer.

Don't worry about recent changes in Germany. You will have an outstanding time as long as you don't act like a newbie. If you happen to chance across someone isn't willing to deliver the level of service you have come to learn to love and expect, then there are plenty of others who are more than willing to step in their place and pleasure you for a chance to relieve you of your Euros.

NF4591
09-01-17, 01:57
I was at Oase today, just one session:

Diana (Dominican) - cute face, tight body with a pronounced (but not fat) ass & fake see-cup tits. She agreed to kissing with a full-hour session, and it was technically LFK but it wasn't GFE-type kissing (she just did the tongue-flicking thing). I ended up popping twice in the hour, was a good session but nothing crazy. Rating 6/10, would repeat.

MikeTk1974
09-02-17, 20:14
But at Wellcum, girls are prettier than at Oase and some are really GFE, kissing, even Italians are not demanding for kissing. For me, 70 with my Wellcum Eve was less expensive than 50 with most of Oase girls. No more Mady for me, even I know she has high potential. A model like Katrin. Bu, even friendly, but low level, Oase level for tourists.I agree your comment. Wellcum LU casting is stronger than Oase. And it also higher than GT at Vienna in optics. But my favourite is hot naked body shape with natural big boobs and pretty juicy ass. Today some top still be reached at Oase and Shark. Pickup 1 HR (140 E) must provide hot horny satisfaction. I have taken two sessions. They have a hot body shape with pretty juicy ass, but silicone tits not in good shape. Anyway I must repeat at next summer.

Checkers1
09-03-17, 16:32
I'm pretty sure that I saw her at Oase on August 21st.So Anja is still at Oase and not Sharks or Bumsalp?

XXL
09-03-17, 19:31
I was at Oase today, just one session:

Diana (Dominican) - cute face, tight body with a pronounced (but not fat) ass & fake see-cup tits. She agreed to kissing with a full-hour session, and it was technically LFK but it wasn't GFE-type kissing (she just did the tongue-flicking thing). I ended up popping twice in the hour, was a good session but nothing crazy. Rating 6/10, would repeat.Remarkable butt, protruding but tight. How I would like to put my face between those ass cheeks again! I have her on my black list though. She rejected my Sagami and only allowed "looking no licking" when in 69. Typical nay-sayer as far as I'm concerned.

Pistons
09-03-17, 20:42
I could try gorgeous, dark blond Natali, but vulgar behavior, or a slim blond with hair to neck, or try again with smiling Elisabet. Hu who took weight, but I was bored, so I preferred to go to sleep in relax room.Funny that you say that regarding current Oase Natali. To me this new Natali ruining the name of fantastic old Natali from 2014 who is now at Wellcum. Yet you preferred the old Ina over new Ina as well. Opposite to me also. And you prefer hungarian Elisabeth over hungarian Zeanett LOL.

When it comes to lineup I expect oase to improve throughout September. August had too many top girls away on vacation.

NF4591
09-04-17, 03:06
I was at Oase yesterday, arrived in early afternoon, before going to Sharks later in the night. I had 2 sessions at Oase:

May (Phil) - she's a regular provider for me each time I'm at Oase over the the weekend. She's great at GFE, spent 1. 5. Hours, rating 7/10, would repeat.

Alexa (Ro.) - she's a definite pro, and she made sure to hash out all the financial details before we left the couches (1 hour for 100 eur, with BLS and not to include kissing or FIV). In the room she didn't seem to like that I started my stopwatch (which I always do), but maybe she was joking. She really played up a dominant role, where she kept saying 'fuck you' and telling me to shut up because she was going to blow & fuck the way that she wanted. That might be a turn-on to some people, but was just ok for me. Her BJ was not bad, but CG was VERY good. I couldn't keep from cumming, because she did a good job at making me finish. After the session, she was very warm and friendly, and when she saw me in the open area afterwards, she was much more friendly. I'm glad I had one session with her, as it seemed to open her up, but her style was not really what I look for. Rating 6/10, would only repeat as a backup if I have trouble finding a girl I like.

Sirioja
09-04-17, 09:43
So Anja is still at Oase and not Sharks or Bumsalp?Not seen at Oase where she would be one of the prettiest among average casting for look. Like at Sharks, quantity don t make quality, compare to big Wellcum but also small Harmony with less than 20 girls. At least at Sharks, still few high level girls without upselling and casting is also improving, when only foods improved at Oase, where a top GFE girl in Switzerland like Mady play now to try to fuck You, even I should have asked her before room, but only 50 small € for her new Oase behavior and when FKK land from Hamburg to Zurich and nearly Tarvisio for Wellcum, is only a small village for me and my car which know all the ways on day or at night, finding girls who moved to Wellcum or Switzerland or Hamburg, not anymore the faintest kopeck when I don't trust anymore, even I know she can be a real GFE.

Sirioja
09-04-17, 14:44
Funny that you say that regarding current Oase Natali. To me this new Natali ruining the name of fantastic old Natali from 2014 who is now at Wellcum. Yet you preferred the old Ina over new Ina as well. Opposite to me also. And you prefer hungarian Elisabeth over hungarian Zeanett LOL.

When it comes to lineup I expect oase to improve throughout September. August had too many top girls away on vacation.Blond Latvian Ina or Czech Elizabet were not top models, but they were real women for behavior and sex and very honest, what were Oase girls before becoming upselling teeny land. I desire women, I don t want to fuck schoolgirls with no woman sensuality nor sexual skill.

On July 2013, Ina. Lat worked at GT and respected rate: 50 for first 30 mn and 25 for all other 30 mn. You could fuck her for 3 hours for 175 with a beautiful smile from a real sweet candy.

After my 10 mn room number 27 with Mady when I refused to touch her when she proposed to take care of me for my 30 mn, I did the same with Lucy at Palace for our fifth room, I ran away from kissing upselling and 2 hours later, cleaning the autobahn left line, I was with GFE Emily at Velbert. Kate was not happy about. At Oase, Mady said I was fucking her mind, then I noticed curvy, big tits which look natural, dark blond Natali, but I can t go with such behavior girl, rubbing on Turkish all night, I m not excited by public exhibition girls as I said to my highest level regular and she was my best girl, for 6 months with about 40 1 h30 or 2 hours rooms, a real 23 yo Romanian woman, but after my behavior and manners present for her birthday, I stopped and refused to return to her, even I miss her woman sensuality and our sexual games. She lengthen a lot her stay at home when she said going on holidays for only 1 week and coming back to make money she learned to like so much, to become ready for anything with monster, Turkish, Albanian pimp coming to LR, as I said to her, then I said to her I couldn't kiss her anymore after such guys. She was the busiest at LR, paid for long time companionship on couch, she would never accept from any other client what I dare to say to her about her new way for business. Maybe my best present for her was if she decide to stay at home, at least since 2 months instead of 1 week.

About Elizabet. Hu, more dark blond and with more weight now, she can keep on smiling since end of 2014 when she tried to get 50 more after she wanted to chat in room after sex. Mady was also smiling later, but she can also smile at History or Globe.

After Wellcum on August, Harmony is now on top for woman looks lovers like me, less than 20 girls, but so lovely behavior, they are used to locals, not to fuck tourists. Far higher level than Oase or Sharks for casting, even higher for me than Wellcum, even I miss my Wellcum passionate Romanian Eve, but found a new passionate Romanian little mum in Seevetal. I think I became a real Romanian women lover and they feel it.

MikeTk1974
09-08-17, 20:44
Yesterday I took three sessions. One of them is the popular natural boobs with blond wavy hair. I don't ask her name and home country. She has many clients in queue. In case any buddy know her. Kindly let me know. Today I visit Sharks which has more boobs on offer. Sharks maybe number one choice in this summer.Today Fri visit Oase. Next Wed I back HK. Take four sessions. The lineup is weaker than last trip and Sharks in terms of my favorite natural boobs and pretty juicy ass.

Third is Hu blond smoking gal with real be cup and pretty juicy ass. OMG, she mislead fuck her ass. I don't know. Damage extra 100 E. Damn!

The fourth is brunette Ro (two years here) with big natural boobs and huge bubble butts. DATY extra 50 E! Here is Hamburg? Anyway just try once. And then she is also a clock watcher. Say me over 30 mins. Extra 50 e. Offer me oil massage. OK! OK! Never repeat her.

My favourite Ro tall busty blond smoking model (Lily) is not still here. Whatapp her and she is in Romania. I miss her twice in past summer. Next must visit before summer holiday.

IMO, I prefer Welcum at this moment. Even if it is a bit expensive but I got 100% satisfaction from sex. Here WGs not rushed and clock watcher. Provide quality of services.

Cali Man
09-15-17, 10:24
Hit up Oase a couple weeks ago on Thursday and first had Laura. She is a plastic blow up doll, fake tits, lips but spoke good english and had a perky personality. Told her I wanted an hour and I never really like to talk about specific services because that kills the mood. In the room we go and she tries to upsell me to 250-300 and I'm like WTF? I said hell to the no and said look with DFK and BBJ I'll give you 150 for the hour. She said ok and proceeded with half ass affection to be honest. She could ride a dick for sure with fury, however her kissing and BJ were average at best. I did lick her pussy and it was shaved and clean which I wouldn't have done otherwise. Overall I like her look as she has some weight on her with a big ass, tits and lips, but average session.

Next I took a tanned, tall, skinny Romanian with dark hair. I knew I should have done the report while I still remembered her, but oh well. She didn't speak much english at all, but had nice tits so I said ok let's go. Didn't like to kiss and was very mechanical. Had a nice body to be honest and all I wanted to do was just bust with her licking the balls and strokin me off. She did take direction good at the end so wasn't all bad, but not much affection or GFE to say the least. Crap can't remember her name at all. Which isn't a good sign.

Got a cold my last 2 days which pissed me off for I was planning on hitting up sharks and Palace, but needed to rest as I was going to Costa Rica and Brazil for some marathon fuck sessions. Frustrating, but that was the right decision.

Wooow200
09-16-17, 20:11
Hi there,

When is lingerie day at Oase these days?

Thank you all.

Smoke Light
09-17-17, 00:21
Got a cold my last 2 days which pissed me off for I was planning on hitting up sharks and Palace, but needed to rest as I was going to Costa Rica and Brazil for some marathon fuck sessions. Frustrating, but that was the right decision.Flush your mouth, then gargle your throat with listerine zero or similar mouthwash immediately after each session or possibly even inside the room once you finished. Don't be shy, too much coughing and sneezing around, spreads like brush fire, even with light lip-only kissing.

Leduq
09-17-17, 02:23
Friday Saturday visit.

So I was lucky enough to be able to spare two days to get to Oase, always lots of fun. I got there just before 4 pm to benefit from lower price. Funny thing in the shower, an asian guy tried to strike a conversation and told me about his job, all meanwhile thoroughly cleaning his private parts (I really didn't see where this was going so I politely excused himself.

First of all, for some reason this time I found the installations maintenance was really lacking, like never before:

- after great improvements last year, the food quality has dropped a little (although still better than before). The pizza is definitely not as good as it used to be, less ingredients on it and smaller.

- the rooms were not maintained at all, most of them were dirty with sticky stains on the mattresses. In one session we entered the room and there were paper towels and Kleenexes lying around, empty drinks, cigarettes, and. Sticky stains on the bed. The girl felt the need to apologize and we switched rooms. It was a bit better but still, you didn't want to touch the part of the bed that had no towel. I have never seen that at Oase before nor at any other respectable clubs.

That said onto the girls:

- met a Ro called Elen, great service, great personality. Clear hair, tall, thin, maybe be cups? No fuss in the room, you get what you ask for, and with a nice smile. Once you agree on the service at the beginning, no upsell. Was amongst good sessions, would repeat. If I can catch her, she seemed very popular.

- after food and some rest met Valentina, nice blonde, nice boobs, very sexy, great looks. Good skills in the room, very giggly! Had a fun time.

- Gorgeous girl, dirty blonde, man made boobs (I think). If you ask her where she is from, she will tell you, with a heavy Romanian accent, that she is "from west Germany" LOL. I asked her for an hour but she actually down sold me! First time that ever happens. Maybe she had other clients waiting. We agreed on a half hour with CIM. Great skills in the room, outstanding BJ technique and pretty excited with the sex. It was good, but the whole thing really felt like "bing-bang-hasta-la-vista". No repeat.

- Finally met Denisa. This one will you, still with a Romanian accent, that she is from Spain. Interesting. Anyways, she is a short petite brunette with dark skin, very funny and easy to get along with. Had a fun session with her, she is not complicated. Would repeat definitely.

Overall another great visit at Oase. A little disappointed with the state of the club but maybe it was because too many people on week end. Will see next time.

Wooow200
09-22-17, 22:56
Hi there,

When is lingerie day at Oase these days?

Thank you all.Still waiting.

Please help.

Shark16
09-22-17, 23:16
Thursdays ....

Nympholepsy
09-23-17, 08:45
I never had any refusals from Diana, whether tongue kissing, using my own condoms, DATY, etc. Last session was a few months ago.

Nympholepsy
09-23-17, 08:56
Funny that you say that regarding current Oase Natali. To me this new Natali ruining the name of fantastic old Natali from 2014 who is now at Wellcum. Yet you preferred the old Ina over new Ina as well. Opposite to me also. And you prefer hungarian Elisabeth over hungarian Zeanett LOL.

When it comes to lineup I expect oase to improve throughout September. August had too many top girls away on vacation.Even Elizabeth is a bit thick these days, still busiest girl in the club. She has plenty of regulars. She can perform very well if she wants and the face looks and tits is still getting guys. Probably not motivated by a 50.

New Ina. Ha ha. Face 8, body 9, upsell girl and service sucks. Rather lacks sucking. LOL.

BJ scores 4 and duration of BJ scores 3. Kissing scores 5. OK for DATY. Can she compete with old Ina? Not even slightly unless the guy just wants optics and needs no service.

If old Ina returned she would be busy girl. Not a lot of strong competition among the best looking girls I suspect.

Very pretty black girl Melody was very good GFE and service for me in absence of some of my regular girls.

Rogue Nation
09-24-17, 09:18
New Ina. Ha ha. Face 8, body 9, upsell girl and service sucks. Rather lacks sucking. LOL.

BJ scores 4 and duration of BJ scores 3. Kissing scores 5. OK for DATY. Can she compete with old Ina? Not even slightly unless the guy just wants optics and needs no service.YMMV. Body 10, face 9, BJ 7, Ball Licking 5, DATY 8, Digits 8, DFK 8, Sex 7, no upsell.

ExpatLover
09-24-17, 19:27
Even Elizabeth is a bit thick these days, still busiest girl in the club. She has plenty of regulars. She can perform very well if she wants and the face looks and tits is still getting guys. Probably not motivated by a 50.

BJ scores 4 and duration of BJ scores 3. Kissing scores 5. OK for DATY. Can she compete with old Ina? Not even slightly unless the guy just wants optics and needs no service.

If old Ina returned she would be busy girl. Not a lot of strong competition among the best looking girls I suspect.

Very pretty black girl Melody was very good GFE and service for me in absence of some of my regular girls.And you can you perform very well without any blue pill? Are you 25 years old without any belly, nice skin a top guy?

Pistons
09-24-17, 19:36
Old Ina was not my type. If the girl doesn't turn me on, service doesn't matter. We want both. New Ina seems a bit inexperienced, but has potential. And YMMV with her I believe too.

UltraHappy
09-25-17, 00:30
Old Ina (Lat) makes my Top 5 all time favorites list. It's too bad that she has a new life now (but good for her I suppose). I'm fairly certain that you and I aren't the only ones who still pine for her.

Sirioja
09-25-17, 11:13
Old Ina (Lat) makes my Top 5 all time favorites list. It's too bad that she has a new life now (but good for her I suppose). I'm fairly certain that you and I aren't the only ones who still pine for her.Even I miss to speak a bit of Russian with her, she seemed to like sweet Russian words for sex, I also miss her kindness, sweetness and honesty, not a top model but kind of woman I love, always a bit shy, even skillful with me. She started long time ago at Globe, so, like for all girls I liked, I can just wish her a better life than brothels life. Riga may be a better place to enjoy her life. So many beauties there.

I didn't notice new Ina for my few last visits and didn't see any elegant, top beauty, unfortunately. How looks like new Ina? Where does she stay in club?

Pistons
09-25-17, 20:58
I didn't notice new Ina for my few last visits and didn't see any elegant, top beauty, unfortunately. How looks like new Ina? Where does she stay in club?She normally works daytime. Or did at least this spring / early summer when I saw her on 3 visits. Like all daytime girls they roam around. But a few times I saw her in the couch group far at the back on the left side. She seemed a bit new at first and was not the kind of girl that make approaches a lot. So I think I didn't really notice her that well before on my 2nd or 3rd visit when she was there either. 1.60 petite fake blonde. Kind of same body type as Laura but with bigger natural tits. Less experienced than Laura though. But I think most people who likes one of them likes the other one too.

Member #4585
09-25-17, 22:14
YMMV. Body 10, face 9, BJ 7, Ball Licking 5, DATY 8, Digits 8, DFK 8, Sex 7, no upsell.This Ina at Oase from experience has a tendency to suck only the tip of the cock and she sucks not in a good way too. Be warned.

Okay she does look good. But if you like some service from the lookers then maybe Ina is not for you.

If you like Ina's knob only suck then she is your girl. For me I like something a bit more deep throat in style to encompass the whole shaft.

Rogue Nation
09-26-17, 06:45
As I said. YMMV. Her BJ wasn't that bad or superficial.

Pistons
09-26-17, 23:28
Bitumen is right about the knob only. I took that as inexperience. But perhaps she will improve on that. It was the only downside I experienced at least.

Howie
09-30-17, 12:12
In between my Palace and Sharks visits, squeezed in a trip to Oase last week. Definitely the worst line up of the three. Only a handful from a large pool of ladies were of any interest to me.

First fuck of the day went to Nina from Romania. Hot slim cute petite spinner. No visible tattoos. Thought it was going to be a good session until she wanted 50e extra to lick and suck my nipples. Big turn off. Reverted to a standard session just to fuck her for the optics and cut my losses.

Was thinking of calling it a day after that short session but lo and behold in came Kathy (ex-World / Samya Brittany). Hadn't seen her in a long while so went with her. Saved the day.

Howie.

Pistons
10-06-17, 15:24
Coming from a former big Oase fan as I suppose I have been, I feel the current upselling has surpassed my red line of great worry. The club gets big minus score from me going forward. At least with reduced lineups it can be very worrisome when the ones present upsell badly. It suddenly becomes a sellers market when you only have 4-5 doable girls in a lineup like now. When a club has upsellers you pretty much need a large pool of girls to pick from to make it a buyers market. So going forward I will probably call the club before visiting to ask for some of my favorites. Otherwise sharks is a much safer option it seems.

Girls like Lara, Adelle (small), Estephania, Carla, Brianna, Cora, Suginella were there. With Sarah and two friends skipping the club to go partying after showing their nice club wears. Probably asking higher rates at the discos.

So about half the girls I know there were missing.

BadinSweet
10-07-17, 08:13
I was in Oase a couple times during my trip to Europe this past few weeks. I thought I found the lineup to be good. Though I don't see that many new faces but the ones there were decent enough to keep me occupied.

Anotnia - finally got a chance to go with her as she leave early and I normally arrived late. I had a great time with her. She is back to Romania now for the holiday.

Chayenne - also my first time with her, she is very funny and a little wild.

Beatrice - red hair, be, ROM, day shift, normally walk around with Lara, I find her very pretty and she is a sweet girl. Must repeat.

Lara - she is probably the busiest girl while I was there. I rarely see her on the floor, other than when she was eating.

Vicky - looks like she got a new tattoo on her arm, her personality doesn't fit the tattoo crazy people. She is nice and sweet. Great to see her again.

Veronica - my favorite girl in the club.

Kati - Veronica's best friend, since the club was slow, she was not so busy.

Elizabeth - wow, I have not been to the club for a while, she got chubby! But I still find her attractive.

Roxanna - she has a red hair now? I think I like her more in blonde.

I was told that the place was not so busy during the messe. There were supposedly 200 girls there. So much that there were no place to sit for girls in the lounge. They also ran out of towels and only had one per room (ewww). I also found the kitchen full of flies on all my visit. So much that I was scared to eat the normal food and ordered a few pizzas.

YourBoyRoc
10-07-17, 11:49
I'll be making my next trip to FKK land in a few weeks. I'm planning on going to Oase in the daytime and Sharks at night. How's the lineup in the daytime at Oase?

I'm hoping to come across some of the black and Latina women while there. I'm also considering going to Artemis looking for black and Latina women. Any further advice for the best places to go for black and Latina girls please share. I appreciate all you guy's feedback.

Member #4585
10-08-17, 00:11
Bitumen is right about the knob only. I took that as inexperience. But perhaps she will improve on that. It was the only downside I experienced at least.We can always try and try again to make sure with Ina.

MikeTk1974
10-08-17, 11:42
I'll be making my next trip to FKK land in a few weeks. I'm planning on going to Oase in the daytime and Sharks at night. How's the lineup in the daytime at Oase?

I'm hoping to come across some of the black and Latina women while there. I'm also considering going to Artemis looking for black and Latina women. Any further advice for the best places to go for black and Latina girls please share. I appreciate all you guy's feedback.By this year, I have visited Oase and Sharks by weekday daytime. Check in by 14:30. Left before 19:30. Found some Latina and black gals at both club in mid Jul. Less found at Oase in early Sep before IAA. They will be available after IAA. Found a quantity of Latina and black gals in Frankfurt RLD. I have picked up one fake blond natural busty Dom. Rep. Just want to play her boobs. Don't expect service level.

Reef LostCause
10-08-17, 18:07
I'm hoping to come across some of the black and Latina women while there. I'm also considering going to Artemis looking for black and Latina women. Any further advice for the best places to go for black and Latina girls please share. I appreciate all you guy's feedback.Last time I went to Oase (that was July or early August), there was a trio of girls from Ghana who gave really good service, if not the most beautiful.

One named Tina with three stripes of "tribal scars" on her cheeks (a bit like the Adidas logo), one with a strange name like "Blessings", and the last one, the curviest member, which I did not personnally try, but the German guy I was having a drink with took her twice in two days.

Rogue Nation
10-08-17, 22:28
Zina. Queen. Naomi. Three good black girls at Oase.

Pistons
10-12-17, 00:09
Many girls have been missing from Oase for my last 2 visits. Has anyone seem Denisa, Szanett, Laura recently? And is Ina still around? Haven't seen her since June either on my trips. Only read she was back during the messe. But she was not there a week and a half later.

Rogue Nation
10-13-17, 07:33
Ina was around at IAA, didn't spot her this week. Laura / Livia will not return any time soon. Many new girls around, quite impressive line-up. Had sessions with 4 new girls, all were good without any negotiations before taking them to the room. Who the fuck is Szanett? Or Jeanette?

ExpatLover
10-13-17, 10:51
Ina was around at IAA, didn't spot her this week. Laura / Livia will not return any time soon. Many new girls around, quite impressive line-up. Had sessions with 4 new girls, all were good without any negotiations before taking them to the room. Who the fuck is Szanett? Or Jeanette?Best LU in Germany are Oase and Shark I am writing it for month and month, also it is possible to get discount tickets so those clubs are not so more expensive than the cheap clubs offering nothing or the risk to get very sick with AO.

Pistons
10-13-17, 11:05
Ina was around at IAA, didn't spot her this week. Laura / Livia will not return any time soon. Many new girls around, quite impressive line-up. Had sessions with 4 new girls, all were good without any negotiations before taking them to the room. Who the fuck is Szanett? Or Jeanette?Szanett (or Jeanett for those wanting to insult Hungarian language): Aprox 1.60 Hungarian blonde (at least she has been fake blonde for as long as I've known or seen her).

Pana Nyc
10-16-17, 12:31
I visited Oase on Saturday night and let me say I was disappointed in the talent there but than again I have been with all the stunners over the last couple of years so I seen a limited selection in my eyes but it is what it is. I ended up a tight body slim / thick Romanian with brown hair who gave excellent service in the room no up sell and finished off with a CIM. After my session the Thai woman there gave me an excellent massage Thais are the best in the world when it comes to this. On the food in Oase it very bad they need to hire a new chef and even the pizza is there also. I thought Oase food was good the last year or so when they open the new restaurant are but my 3 visits there there this year in 2017 the food has sucked and reminded me like it was 5 years ago. Oase is must to when in Frankfurt and Oase and Sharks are top 2 favorite FKK's now and I don't ever see myself going back to Palace it's been like 2 years since I was there and Mainhattan has fell off in my eyes my last visit there so I don't see me going back there anytime soon.

FormulaOneFan
10-16-17, 17:15
Agreed on the lineup Saturday being weak and the food sucking. The only saving grace for new was two of my regular we're there reducing the suckage. Ellie RO brunette with fair skin and nice natural see cups can be a sweetheart in the room, and I've been a longtime fane of Yellena. Also fair skin brunette with natural a cuos who says she's 1/2 Russian 1/2 ukarainian. We generally do 2+ HR rooms so ymmv on shorter sessions, but with me she always delivers.

Did 1 other room with a new to me girl. So memorable I can't remember anything about it right now LOL.

FormulaOneFan
10-16-17, 17:23
Sunday was also very very slow, but ended up having a decent time overall with one dud.

Claudia blonde RO slim with some tats and natural bee cups. Went for an hour with kissing (LFK) and DATY. Surprised her with an orgasm for her during DATY, and then sex in 2-3 positions before I popped. Repeat? Yes.

Ann tall not slim but not fat RO brunette with natural bee / see cups. Friend of Ellie from the day before. Decent session with kissing but no DATY (I didn't ask, wasn't offered) but good passionate sex in multiple positions. She's friendly and no upsell in the room, but did ask for a tip after. I told her next time if she's good. Repeat? Probably not.

Daria / dallia- something starting with a the. 21 yo brunette RO who's been at oase 5 months. She's slim with high wide hip bones that make her ass look bigger than it is, but she's trim. Very flirty and funny outside the room, but mostly a cold fish in the room. LFK and DATY. DATY was a disaster she literally just laid there and didn't move or make a sound. Sex wasn't much better, just robotic and going through the motions. Repeat? No.

Final room was a repeat with yellena.

Rogue Nation
10-18-17, 11:53
Claudia blonde RO slim with some tats and natural bee cups. Went for an hour with kissing (LFK) and DATY. Surprised her with an orgasm for her during DATY, and then sex in 2-3 positions before I popped. Repeat? Yes.That could have been Claudia / Denisa from World.

ExpatLover
10-18-17, 20:26
Sunday was also very very slow, but ended up having a decent time overall with one dud.

Claudia blonde RO slim with some tats and natural bee cups. Went for an hour with kissing (LFK) and DATY. Surprised her with an orgasm for her during DATY, and then sex in 2-3 positions before I popped. Repeat? Yes.

Ann tall not slim but not fat RO brunette with natural bee / see cups. Friend of Ellie from the day before. Decent session with kissing but no DATY (I didn't ask, wasn't offered) but good passionate sex in multiple positions. She's friendly and no upsell in the room, but did ask for a tip after. I told her next time if she's good. Repeat? Probably not.

Daria / dallia- something starting with a the. 21 yo brunette RO who's been at oase 5 months. She's slim with high wide hip bones that make her ass look bigger than it is, but she's trim. Very flirty and funny outside the room, but mostly a cold fish in the room. LFK and DATY. DATY was a disaster she literally just laid there and didn't move or make a sound. Sex wasn't much better, just robotic and going through the motions. Repeat? No.

Final room was a repeat with yellena.May be you were not able to find about what she is looking for most probably cash.

BigAuMan
10-19-17, 07:06
Went to Oase yesterday afternoon / evening. The place was pretty busy. Quite a lot of guys and girls. I was surprised I was charged 50 euro entry as I though I'd seen on the website that it was 70. I found the girls incredibly pushy. Probably the most pushy out of any FKK I've been to. Even the palace was not as pushy. I found I couldn't sit in the main lounge without someone constantly coming up to me. It was a bit of a turn off really that I couldn't just chill there. I thought ID been there before but now pretty sure it must have been a different one. The back yard is huge. Must be great in summer. I ended up seeing a dark haired Serbian girl first and then a tall Russian blondish girl. Sorry bad with names. Both provided good service but neither did BBBJ which I guess is due to the new laws.

TankTank123
10-19-17, 08:16
After a more than 1 year break, I paid a visit to Oase, but only because it was Dessous Tag in World and Sharks. I was pleasantly surprised that the entry fee was now only 40 euros. That makes Oase cheaper than World and Sharks even on their discount days!

However, I was quickly reminded why I had been avoiding Oase. Right from the first instance I entered the lounge, girl after girl descended upon me to pester me to have a session. And as before, the same ones would come back again and again. There were not many pretty girls in the early afternoon, mainly the same old faces and many irritating and unattractive newer ones.

I thought this day would be a washout, but fortunately, some pretty new girls arrived in late afternoon. I had good sessions with 3 new (to me) slim pretty girls. Monica, Sonya, and Amanda; and also with my old acquaintance from World, Denisa.

I can't decide whether I would to visit Oase again in the future. I find the pestering very annoying, and my 4 good sessions could have been pure luck.

Also, many girls now cover their tops and have towels wrapped around their bottoms. Looks like the discipline to keep them nude is gone. (Marsha, who used to maintain this discipline at Oase, is now doing a good job at this in World.) So, evenon Tuesday, Oase seems to be having a Dessous Tag likein World or Sharks.

Banana Boi
10-19-17, 09:14
I was pleasantly surprised that the entry fee was now only 40 euros. That makes Oase cheaper than World and Sharks even on their discount days!Is it 40 euro every day?

TankTank123
10-19-17, 22:12
Laura / Livia will not return any time soon. She will be away for many many months. Whether she returns will depend on new family life!

Member #4585
10-19-17, 23:24
I ended up seeing a dark haired Serbian girl first and then a tall Russian blondish girl. Sorry bad with names. Both provided good service but neither did BBBJ which I guess is due to the new laws.Were your sessions at the base price of 50 euro each or something else?

Maybe the base price session invokes the basic service received?

Member #4585
10-19-17, 23:27
She will be away for many many months. Whether she returns will depend on new family life!Livia Laura is sure looking like she is enjoying her new family life.

ResidentOfMars
10-20-17, 00:19
DATY was a disaster she literally just laid there and didn't move or make a sound. All the FKK girls I've DATY have been like this. Are they more active with you?

FiddyCent
10-20-17, 00:31
Livia Laura is sure looking like she is enjoying her new family life.So, Livia Laura is retired? I will miss her sweet pink little asshole.

FiddyCent.

Member #4585
10-20-17, 00:56
So, Livia Laura is retired? I will miss her sweet pink little asshole.

FiddyCent.It would seem so.

If you were lucky you have memories in soft copy of her cute and tight pink ass hole for prosperity.

FiddyCent
10-20-17, 01:05
It would seem so.

If you were lucky you have memories in soft copy of her cute and tight pink ass hole for prosperity.That I do Bitumen! She was always straight legged and prevented guys from pounding her too deeply. She must really like the guy she eventually spread her legs for. I will hold on to that memory of her. .

FiddyCent.

Pistons
10-20-17, 02:16
That I do Bitumen! She was always straight legged and prevented guys from pounding her too deeply. She must really like the guy she eventually spread her legs for. I will hold on to that memory of her. .

FiddyCent.Eventually? Probably it was the same guy as at the 2 previous times?

Jmioffe
10-20-17, 02:22
Is it 40 euro every day?It's €20 off every day if you arrive before 16:00, making it €50. Maybe the 40 was a mistake in change returned or typo.

Indeed, that makes entry comparably cheaper. But remember, it's Germany, so not a second after 16:00, rules are rules!

TankTank123
10-20-17, 06:32
Maybe the 40 was a mistake in change returned or typo.Not a typo. I paid 47 euros to get into World on Sunday, and 45 euros for Sharks on Monday, which was why I remarked that the 40 euros was cheaper than what I paid for World and Sharks.

At Oase on Tuesday, I gave the receptionist a 100 euro note and asked for the change in 10's (for use to puchase S Bahn tickets, pay taxis and perhaps tip for deserving girls). I got back 6 red notes. I asked "so many", and she replied "discount, you are early". Not having been to Oase for over a year, I did not know the latest rates, counted the 6 notes again to be sure, and went into the lounge happy with the savings.

I guess this will make up for an occasion a few years ago when a prepetually grouchy receptionist there shortchanged me 10 euros.

Member #4585
10-20-17, 07:37
That I do Bitumen! She was always straight legged and prevented guys from pounding her too deeply. She must really like the guy she eventually spread her legs for. I will hold on to that memory of her. .

FiddyCent.To be honest the guy she spreads her legs for you would not pick out in a crowd and some may describe as southern. She can be stiff and straight legged since she always complained she has a small pussy and guys fuck her hard hurting her. But she also upsold a lot of extras too which put off some customers like CIM and anal.

She says she is not suited to this job.

Anyway, wait and see what happens and wish her well.

Member #4585
10-20-17, 07:41
The 40 euros entry that Tank Tank paid is even cheaper than the deal where you pay for 4 entrances and receive 6 prepaid entry cards. That works out as 280 euro for the 6 entries to be 46.67 per entry.

This means this less incentive to even do the prepaid Oase entries unless going after 4 pm.

What time did you do for it to be 40 euro entry?

TankTank123
10-20-17, 07:55
What time did you do for it to be 40 euro entry?Most likely it was a mistake by the receptionist.

Member #4585
10-20-17, 08:42
Most likely it was a mistake by the receptionist.Ok. This may explain the 40 euros entrance then.

Rogue Nation
10-20-17, 11:47
I was surprised I was charged 50 euro entry as I though I'd seen on the website that it was 70.

Both provided good service but neither did BBBJ which I guess is due to the new laws.They have a special with 50 EUR entry before 4 pm. CBJ is what the law requires. Especially for non-regulars.

ExpatLover
10-21-17, 20:04
Not a typo. I paid 47 euros to get into World on Sunday, and 45 euros for Sharks on Monday, which was why I remarked that the 40 euros was cheaper than what I paid for World and Sharks.

At Oase on Tuesday, I gave the receptionist a 100 euro note and asked for the change in 10's (for use to puchase S Bahn tickets, pay taxis and perhaps tip for deserving girls). I got back 6 red notes. I asked "so many", and she replied "discount, you are early". Not having been to Oase for over a year, I did not know the latest rates, counted the 6 notes again to be sure, and went into the lounge happy with the savings.

I guess this will make up for an occasion a few years ago when a prepetually grouchy receptionist there shortchanged me 10 euros.It is a mistake from the receptionist the price before 4 PM is 50 euros.

Neurosynth
10-21-17, 21:23
They have a special with 50 EUR entry before 4 pm. CBJ is what the law requires. Especially for non-regulars.Ask before going to the room. If she refuses CBJ *nicely* turn her down. She will either change her mind, or you will find someone else who will.

Member #4585
10-22-17, 07:32
The Oase stink bomb attack happened one week earlier than the Sharks stink bomb attack of last Saturday, 14 October. No one was caught by Oase security unlike at Sharks where a guy was caught with the chemical phials.

Unlike Sharks, Oase management quickly got the professionals in to perform a deep clean to remove the smell and funk. So there is no smell in Oase.

Sharks seemed to go the natural way with airing out the club by opening doors and windows for some days. Hence there was some bad smells even on the Sunday and Monday after the Saturday night stink bomb.

Rogue Nation
10-22-17, 08:43
Ever occurred to you that the time floor at Oase is a lot easier to clean than the carpet at Sharks?

Rogue Nation
10-22-17, 08:44
Ask before going to the room. If she refuses CBJ *nicely* turn her down. She will either change her mind, or you will find someone else who will.How many girls did you find refusing CBJ in the last 5 years?

DaWong949
10-22-17, 17:18
Got there around 2-2:30 pm. Confirmed with reception that it is E50 before 4 pm (not E40).

I have not been here since early April. Oase is my Fav club in Frankfurt area. I know everyone has his own options. For me, the nonsmoking quite room upstairs, free Wifi, good lighting area are some of good reason why I keep coming back to here. Of course, I also found some of girls to my like.

As soon as I showered and came out, Adina saw me and was asking if we could have some time today. She remembered that I took someone else last time we met. I told here, I was going to get something to eat and would meet her again. Back in 2016,I was with her 2-3 times. She still have that silky skin and great body. Good time spent with her in early afternoon.

Also met a ISG friend from India here. He also just landed today. Have some chat and food together. Great to have some friend to kill some time in between sessions.

Saw Lara which I had a good time in my April trip. She remember me and ask me if I want to go with her. I do but I am not ready. So I told her that I would be with her later. She must be very busy that day, I never saw her again.

I was looking for lara or my next target, Had a eye contact with a pretty girl. She said her name was Dana (I am really bad on name). Her english was really good. Had a little chat, she seems nice abd I could not find Lara. She was asking me if she could kidnap me for some time, I said why not. Kidnapped by a beautiful girl, any time.

Pretty good sex in different positions and we had good talk after sex. She told me she was ding her MBA while trying to become a pharmacist. I had a eye surgery early this year, I was telling her about.

Retinal detachment. She knew what I was talking about and impressed me with some good advises. May be I should take her more to room rather than going to see my eye doctor. LOL. Anyway, we clicked and had a good time.

Spent some time in upstairs, came down to have dinner and met one of my fav-Veronica. She gained some weights but by no means fat. At the matter of fact, I kind of like it, it is more Woman like.

Maybe like some of member her said. She was really nice to me, never pushed me to room. We talked a little bit what was going on with our life since we last saw each other. I felt that I should take her to a room. She proved that I made a good decision. I made a third pop in less that 7 hrs. I don't know your guys, but a old guy like me, this was my best record in last 2 years. I normally can only have two pop a day.

I saw maybe 60-80 girls working here today. Some old faces and others new to me. Overall the line up is pretty decent to me. I will be at Shark tomorrow. Will let you know what line up look like.

Danny227
10-22-17, 22:10
How many girls did you find refusing CBJ in the last 5 years?Does anybody know if Sina is around?

Danny227
10-23-17, 12:27
Got there around 2-2:30 pm. Confirmed with reception that it is E50 before 4 pm (not E40).

I have not been here since early April. Oase is my Fav club in Frankfurt area. I know everyone has his own options. For me, the nonsmoking quite room upstairs, free Wifi, good lighting area are some of good reason why I keep coming back to here. Of course, I also found some of girls to my like.

As soon as I showered and came out, Adina saw me and was asking if we could have some time today. She remembered that I took someone else last time we met. I told here, I was going to get something to eat and would meet her again. Back in 2016,I was with her 2-3 times. She still have that silky skin and great body. Good time spent with her in early afternoon.

Also met a ISG friend from India here. He also just landed today. Have some chat and food together. Great to have some friend to kill some time in between sessions.

Saw Lara which I had a good time in my April trip. She remember me and ask me if I want to go with her. I do but I am not ready. So I told her that I would be with her later. She must be very busy that day, I never saw her again.

I was looking for lara or my next target, Had a eye contact with a pretty girl. She said her name was Dana (I am really bad on name). Her english was really good. Had a little chat, she seems nice abd I could not find Lara. She was asking me if she could kidnap me for some time, I said why not. Kidnapped by a beautiful girl, any time..Oase is super fun in the summer. In the winter it is less convenient, but still good. However, service is crap. Reception is so impolite and actually lied when I asked if a girl was working on a given day (reception girls are ex prostitutes, so no love lost between some of them). Quiet room upstairs was occupied by a guy watching a Turkish show on his iPad and talking on the phone with his wife, quiet is not really enforced. Food not so good again. BTW; many people are with the cell phone inside the club, which is discomforting. Girls should not be allowed to carry phones as well.

Neurosynth
10-23-17, 20:17
Ask before going to the room. If she refuses CBJ *nicely* turn her down. She will either change her mind, or you will find someone else who will.Oops, sorry, I meant to say.

How many girls did you find refusing CBJ in the last 5 years?

Ask before going to the room. If she refuses BBBJ *nicely* turn her down. She will either change her mind, or you will find someone else who will offer BBBJ.

ExpatLover
10-24-17, 06:28
Oase is super fun in the summer. In the winter it is less convenient, but still good. However, service is crap. Reception is so impolite and actually lied when I asked if a girl was working on a given day (reception girls are ex prostitutes, so no love lost between some of them). Quiet room upstairs was occupied by a guy watching a Turkish show on his iPad and talking on the phone with his wife, quiet is not really enforced. Food not so good again. BTW; many people are with the cell phone inside the club, which is discomforting. Girls should not be allowed to carry phones as well.Visited yesterday Monday at day time, what a bad LU until 5 PM when I had to leave without any session. I think that it was the worst LU for me in the last 10 years at Oase, I ask the receptionist what is happening she told that some girls are on holidays and some were not coming despite their commitment so the results is a poor LU. May be also the impact of the new law positive side I made some savings.

Rogue Nation
10-24-17, 15:35
Ask before going to the room. If she refuses BBBJ *nicely* turn her down. She will either change her mind, or you will find someone else who will offer BBBJ.You didn't read me correctly.

Jmioffe
10-24-17, 22:23
Reception is so impolite and actually lied when I asked if a girl was working on a given day.I've had this happen to me to, and not just at Oase, but upon reflecting, I should not be surprised. It's game theory. The club has an interest in saying "yes" to get you in and get your entry fee. If you don't see your girl, maybe a big spender has monopolized her time, or maybe she left before you arrived. Just because they say she's in doesn't mean you'll get to seer her, and I think most guys understand that.

If other girls tell you that the front desk lied to you, who are you going to believe? They're all current or ex-prostitutes with their own dramas, right? It's not like you're going to march to the front desk and make a scene. Odds are, most guys will manage to have a good time anyway.

If they tell you she's not in, I think that's a stronger signal than if they tell you she's in, because they have no interest in not having you show up. The only time they'd lie to you and tell you someone wasn't in is if you were being a creeper, and that's a different problem you got.

I've generally stopped calling in to ask about my faves. It's better to get their private contact info. But I've found that to be often a rather expensive process.

Optimist
10-25-17, 10:07
Maybe I was lucky but reception advised me when I phoned recently that a girl was not in. Reception was also very tolerant of my creaking German.

Jmioffe. Yes, having the girls private contact can be potentially expensive :)

Banana Boi
10-25-17, 10:36
It's better to get their private contact info. But I've found that to be often a rather expensive process.I found they always ask us to buy them things they can't get in Germany. For that reason, I stopped telling them when I am returning and only let them know when I am in Germany.

McAdonis
10-25-17, 20:43
I found they always ask us to buy them things they can't get in Germany. For that reason, I stopped telling them when I am returning and only let them know when I am in Germany.

Yes, having the girls private contact can be potentially expensive :)Just tell them "No". A few weeks ago, a WG asked if I would bring her a birthday present. I just ignored the message. When I saw her this weekend, she never brought it up. There was no downgrade in service. She still talked to me.

Both of you have written in the past that you are not 50 EUR men. Trust me. I believe you have leverage. A non-confrontational approach would be to remind her how good of a customer you have been in the past, and ask her how she could treat you this way? I would still raise my voice during that conversation. Chances are she will realize she is in the wrong.

Optimist, I know you are more concerned about emotional connection. But how genuine is the connection if she is willing to break the relationship, because you cannot or will not accede to her financial demands? Is greed not a turn-off?

ExpatLover
10-25-17, 21:35
Just tell them "No". A few weeks ago, a WG asked if I would bring her a birthday present. I just ignored the message. When I saw her this weekend, she never brought it up. There was no downgrade in service. She still talked to me.

Both of you have written in the past that you are not 50 EUR men. Trust me. I believe you have leverage. A non-confrontational approach would be to remind her how good of a customer you have been in the past, and ask her how she could treat you this way? I would still raise my voice during that conversation. Chances are she will realize she is in the wrong.

Optimist, I know you are more concerned about emotional connection. But how genuine is the connection if she is willing to break the relationship, because you cannot or will not accede to her financial demands? Is greed not a turn-off?Let us not making the things so rational, the girls are prostitutes, and they have sex 10 to 20 times per day even more with all kind of customers, some of them are not even keeping the money for herself, when they are bored they just send message to see what will happen, but a no will usually not affect the relationship.

Jmioffe
10-25-17, 22:20
Maybe I was lucky but reception advised me when I phoned recently that a girl was not in. Reception was also very tolerant of my creaking German.

Jmioffe. Yes, having the girls private contact can be potentially expensive :)Oh, I'd say if the desk tells you a girl is not in, that's not lucky, that's just the straightforward Germany that I love so much. That should be expected. It's more when they tell you that a girl is in that should be doubted.

It has usually cost me a few pricey sessions or the rare emotional connection (usually a combination) to get a private contact. I suppose that's just how the game goes. Even when you're paying for it, you have to show the girl you're worth their time, that you're extra to all the other sorry johns she sees throughout her day. I keep this in mind, since I've been in more than one session where a girl is cleaning out her purse, and hands me a random scrap of paper to throw out, and I'm like "what's this?

It's the phone number of some dude who wanted her to contact him.

Jmioffe
10-25-17, 22:21
I found they always ask us to buy them things they can't get in Germany. For that reason, I stopped telling them when I am returning and only let them know when I am in Germany.What have they asked for? The only thing that I've come across is listerine breath strips -- and some designers' shoes, but that's a different story.

Danny227
10-27-17, 06:58
What have they asked for? The only thing that I've come across is listerine breath strips -- and some designers' shoes, but that's a different story.I've been asked for body oils that are not available here or claimed to be unavailable, perfume, bags, Victoria secret and more. They'll take anything that's free. Greedy!

Steverino1968
10-27-17, 14:01
They have a special with 50 EUR entry before 4 pm. CBJ is what the law requires. Especially for non-regulars.I was at Oase a month ago on a Saturday, visiting from the USA. It was my first time at Oase, but I had been to other clubs several years ago. Dozens of girls came up to proposition me over the course of the 8+ hours I spent there. Each and every one of them, literally begged for me to shoot my sperm in her mouth. I had three sessions that day, each for an hour, including one full-on lesbian duo, cumming a total of 7 times. Each and every load was delivered to a girl's mouth, and two of them swallowed. No one had any problem with BBBJ that day, law or no law.

Takedown
10-27-17, 18:39
I was at Oase a month ago on a Saturday, visiting from the USA. It was my first time at Oase, but I had been to other clubs several years ago. Dozens of girls came up to proposition me over the course of the 8+ hours I spent there. Each and every one of them, literally begged for me to shoot my sperm in her mouth. I had three sessions that day, each for an hour, including one full-on lesbian duo, cumming a total of 7 times. Each and every load was delivered to a girl's mouth, and two of them swallowed. No one had any problem with BBBJ that day, law or no law.3 one hour rooms and 7 finishes in about an 8 hour period. That's like cumming twice each in 2 one hour sessions and 3 more times in another one hour session. That's super impressive, superhuman, defying the norms of male biology. Some may even say it's not believable. 😏.

Optimist
10-27-17, 18:39
Just tell them "No". A few weeks ago, a WG asked if I would bring her a birthday present. I just ignored the message. When I saw her this weekend, she never brought it up. There was no downgrade in service. She still talked to me.

Optimist, I know you are more concerned about emotional connection. But how genuine is the connection if she is willing to break the relationship, because you cannot or will not accede to her financial demands? Is greed not a turn-off?You are spot on. I have found that telling a girl "no" leads to NO diminution in service or affection from the girl. The girls do it just on the off chance they will strike the big time.

I have never had a girl break off our business relationship because I refused to send money. I have on the other hand abandoned girls who get insistent. I just occasionally say yes, on the basis that if they are entertaining me on the telephone during my exile from Germany, then a little payment for their time is fair enough

McAdonis
10-28-17, 00:40
You are spot on. I have found that telling a girl "no" leads to NO diminution in service or affection from the girl. The girls do it just on the off chance they will strike the big time.

I have never had a girl break off our business relationship because I refused to send money. This wasn't due to a Whatsapp request for money. But recently I had one WG give me the silent treatment. It lasted about one visit. We passed each other a few times. I tried to make eye contact only the first time. She didn't acknowledge. I never made an effort to apologize or initiate conversation. Then on my very next visit, she summoned me over. Of course she didn't apologize, but she explained that she was not mad at me anymore, and that we could go to the room again if I wanted. I just politely excused myself. Haven't been with her since.

But I have had friends tell me of similar situations. They declined a Whatsapp request for money. They were given the silent treatment for one visit. Then at some point the WG re-enters the picture like nothing ever happened.

Member #4581
10-28-17, 01:00
It is very unlikely that a girl, especially a popular girl, has WhatsApp connection with just you, one single customer. Most likely she has several. If she is hitting you with a money request, she is probably doing the same with many others, or at least a few others depending on how many admirers she has.

From her POV, no harm no foul. If the guy is foolish enough to give, she will take. If not, she will move on to the next guy. This is akin to asking for a tip at the locker, or perhaps the next step in that direction.

So, if she pretends *fake anger or hurt* when you decline the money request, it's what it is — fake. If she hits 10 blokes and 8 reject the request, can she really afford to dump well paying customers? Remember, to get up to stage of asking for money on WhatsApp, it must be with somewhat good customers I. E, a few sessions lasting more than 50/30, then exchange of personal phone #s.

There was this big fav girl of mine. She whined and pouted and said I didn't bring her any Christmas gift. On my next visit I bought her some nice perfume at the duty free shop on my way to FRA and gave it to her. That was the end of my relationship with her; instead of being happy, she hit me for more tips, extras like anal (she knows I never do anal, and yet demanded it) and so on. Soon, it became so untenable and I didn't session with her for more than a year. Eventually, she became normal and it was OK again. Lesson Learned: I never ever give any gifts to girls after that experience.

McAdonis
10-28-17, 01:44
On my next visit I bought her some nice perfume at the duty free shop on my way to FRA and gave it to her. ; instead of being happy, she hit me for more tips, extras like anal (she knows I never do anal, and yet demanded it) and so on.She used the foot-in-the-door (FITD) technique. Make a small request first, get commitment, then move on to larger requests. The reverse approach, the door-in-the-face (DITF) technique, involves making an outlandish request first, getting rejected, then making a comparatively more reasonable request. For instance, you can ask your boss for a $50,000 raise. When he declines, wait two weeks. Then ask him if he can pay for a conference in Frankfurt that will only cost the company 2000 EUR. His guilt from rejecting you the first time, may compel him to say "yes" to the second request.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foot-in-the-door_technique

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Door-in-the-face_technique

Steverino1968
10-28-17, 07:59
3 one hour rooms and 7 finishes in about an 8 hour period. That's like cumming twice each in 2 one hour sessions and 3 more times in another one hour session. That's super impressive, superhuman, defying the norms of male biology. Some may even say it's not believable. 😏.It was probably closer to 10 or 12 hours. I fell asleep on one of the lounge chairs in the solarium for a while and lost track of time.

Turgid
10-28-17, 13:57
3 one hour rooms and 7 finishes in about an 8 hour period. That's like cumming twice each in 2 one hour sessions and 3 more times in another one hour session. That's super impressive, superhuman, defying the norms of male biology. Some may even say it's not believable. 😏.I could have done that when I was in my twenties. However, all being no upsell BBBjs is even less credible unless he looks like Bad Pitt.

Steverino1968
10-28-17, 17:03
I could have done that when I was in my twenties. However, all being no upsell BBBjs is even less credible unless he looks like Bad Pitt.There was no upsell for the BBBJ, but there was an extra 50 Euro fee for the CIM. So, a 1-hour session with BBBJ with full deep throat, DATY, classic, and CIM was a total of 150 Euro, and I got to cum twice. I had two sessions like that with two different girls. My first session was a duo, for which I had to do some negotiation, since the initial price offered was stratospheric. Anyway, for a 1-hour session, we agreed to a full-on lesbo porno fest with everything except anal at a total price of 500 Euro. It was unbelievable. Activities included BBBJ from each, BBBJ from both at the same time, BBBJ from one with ball sucking from the other, then they switched places. Then one continued sucking me while the other rode my face for DATY; then they switched places.

Then the fucking began. I would be fucking one while the other would periodically take my cock from the one girl's pussy straight into her mouth. Then they switch places so I could go from the other girl's pussy to the first girl's mouth. Then the one girl said she wanted to eat out her friend while I fucked her from behind. Then they switched off. Finally, while the first girl was riding me rcg, the other shoved a vibrator up her ass and turned it on. That did it for me. When I told them I was cumming, the first girl got up off my cock and the other one ripped off the condom impaling her throat on me right down to the balls and fellated me for all she was worth, for which I rewarded her with a massive load of spooge that I had been saving up for two weeks. After collecting every last drop, she leaned over her friend and dribbled the sperm into her friend's wide open mouth. Her friend then played with it, swishing it around her mouth with her tongue, gargling it even, showing off for me, before sitting up to share a sperm kiss with the first girl, as some of the cum dribbled down their chins and they swallowed the rest.

After a few minutes' rest, all of the preceding activities were repeated in no particular order, during which I came twice more, each time again in the girls' mouths, after which they would share a sperm kiss and swallow. That was the most amazing due I have ever had! I've had a dozen or so in my life and, frankly, most have been disappointing. This one, however, was everything a duo should be, so I gave each girl a 25 Euro gratuity on top of the 250 Euro I paid each of them. Personally, I thought it was great value for money. Even so, it's probably fortunate for me that I don't have such easy access to FKK clubs, otherwise I'd be bankrupt! %.

NF4591
10-29-17, 06:33
Gents. I am thinking of visiting Oase this weekend. Have these girls been seen recently?

May (Phil).

Diana (Dom).

Rogue Nation
10-29-17, 08:01
Saw Diana on my last visits. May wasn't around for weeks.

Danny227
10-30-17, 07:41
Gents. I am thinking of visiting Oase this weekend. Have these girls been seen recently?

May (Phil).

Diana (Dom).When in last saw May, she was in Artemis.

DaWong949
10-30-17, 22:41
There was no upsell for the BBBJ, but there was an extra 50 Euro fee for the CIM. So, a 1-hour session with BBBJ with full deep throat, DATY, classic, and CIM was a total of 150 Euro, and I got to cum twice. I had two sessions like that with two different girls. My first session was a duo, for which I had to do some negotiation, since the initial price offered was stratospheric. Anyway, for a 1-hour session, we agreed to a full-on lesbo porno fest with everything except anal at a total price of 500 Euro. It was unbelievable. Activities included BBBJ from each, BBBJ from both at the same time, BBBJ from one with ball sucking from the other, then they switched places. Then one continued sucking me while the other rode my face for DATY; then they switched places.

Then the fucking began. I would be fucking one while the other would periodically take my cock from the one girl's pussy straight into her mouth. Then they switch places so I could go from the other girl's pussy to the first girl's mouth. Then the one girl said she wanted to eat out her friend while I fucked her from behind. Then they switched off. Finally, while the first girl was riding me rcg, the other shoved a vibrator up her ass and turned it on. That did it for me..How does E250 come from? How was it calculated?

Steverino1968
10-31-17, 13:35
How does E250 come from? How was it calculated?For the duo, I negotiated on the basis of 100 Euro per girl for the hour, plus 50 Euro apiece for CIM, plus 50 Euro apiece for full-on lesbo action, plus another 50 Euro each for unlimited pops, for a total of 250 Euro per girl. They accepted this when I said that I might throw in a few extra Euro if they made the session extra special. They initially offered the duo for a total price of 800 Euro for the hour, which I thought excessive. All told, it was a great session with lots of kissing, and the two girls seemed to really enjoy it, too. Later on, I had a one-on-one session with my favorite of the two girls, who gave me her email afterwards.

Citizen Kane
10-31-17, 17:59
For the duo, I negotiated on the basis of 100 Euro per girl for the hour, plus 50 Euro apiece for CIM, plus 50 Euro apiece for full-on lesbo action, plus another 50 Euro each for unlimited pops, for a total of 250 Euro per girl.50 euros extra for unlimited pops is a new one. And the initial offer of 800 for the hour is frankly taking the p1ss.

ExpatLover
10-31-17, 18:01
For the duo, I negotiated on the basis of 100 Euro per girl for the hour, plus 50 Euro apiece for CIM, plus 50 Euro apiece for full-on lesbo action, plus another 50 Euro each for unlimited pops, for a total of 250 Euro per girl. They accepted this when I said that I might throw in a few extra Euro if they made the session extra special. They initially offered the duo for a total price of 800 Euro for the hour, which I thought excessive. All told, it was a great session with lots of kissing, and the two girls seemed to really enjoy it, too. Later on, I had a one-on-one session with my favorite of the two girls, who gave me her email afterwards.You don't need to pay extra if you are coming several times, kissing is included for a 1 hour session but you need to be attractive, to get any e-mail etc is not a big deal I am refusing always all those contact, recommend you to do the same if you want to keep safe or choose really the girl you like and be ready to spend a lot of money for her. For example today I girl at Shark asked me to take her out of the club and to live with her what I politely declined.

Optimist
10-31-17, 18:33
I'm waiting for the day a girl decides to charge 50 euros for the privilege of breathing the same air.

Why feed the sharks?

Steverino1968
10-31-17, 18:45
50 euros extra for unlimited pops is a new one. And the initial offer of 800 for the hour is frankly taking the p1ss.Well, after their initial 800 Euro offer, they were asking an additional 50 Euro apiece each 30 minutes for CIM and another 50 Euro apiece each 30 minutes for lesbo action, for a total of 600 Euro for a 60 minute duo. The 50 Euro for unlimited pops was to be clear that pops weren't to be limited and that all sperm was to be delivered into their mouths. I thought the 500 Euro I negotiated wasn't a bad price given the quality of the session. Do you disagree?

ExpatLover
10-31-17, 19:39
I'm waiting for the day a girl decides to charge 50 euros for the privilege of breathing the same air.

Why feed the sharks?Just because the best LU today in Germany is at Shark, but of course Oase is second. To be correct I need to say that Shark is not my favorite club and I will not tell which one it is.

Member #4585
10-31-17, 20:53
For the duo, I negotiated on the basis of 100 Euro per girl for the hour, plus 50 Euro apiece for CIM, plus 50 Euro apiece for full-on lesbo action, plus another 50 Euro each for unlimited pops, for a total of 250 Euro per girl. They accepted this when I said that I might throw in a few extra Euro if they made the session extra special. They initially offered the duo for a total price of 800 Euro for the hour, which I thought excessive. All told, it was a great session with lots of kissing, and the two girls seemed to really enjoy it, too. Later on, I had a one-on-one session with my favorite of the two girls, who gave me her email afterwards.I should think she gave you her email address for the effort you made.

I would also like to think she would have given her Instagram, SnapChat, WhatsApp, Facebook and handy number as well. Clients like you are ones that the girls want to come back.

800 euro working out at 400 euros each is not unheard of at Oase.

You get girls offering package deals like 500 euros for 2 hours or as long as you need, including anal as much as you want, blowjob any way you want, CIM, filming, still pictures, kissing all you want, DATY, and rim job which some of the Asian hunter girls would do on the boys.

You are not alone.

John Traveller
10-31-17, 21:45
A few days after my visit to Sharks (which was a resonable good experience), I went to Oase. I cought the S-train to Bad Homborg, and from there a taxi for 17 euro. I was too late for the discounted entryy, but at least the light blue robe was in a correct size.

At Oase there is some pressure from the girls, but it isn't too bad. They do take no for an answer, but I had to say it a lot. So Sharks take the upper hand in this regard. First I went with Carla (Ro 23). I just stumbled upon her on the floor, followed my instincts, and yes, it was sucess indeed. The best I have had in a Hessen FKK. Very friendly, relaxed and gave exellent service. It's always nice meeting someone who takes her time to talk and make the customer feel like a guest. Pretty as well. After relaxing for a while I met beautiful blonde Lea, 26 from Russia (full name Angelica?) She was talkative in the bar and promised a lot. In the room she was quite good too. But not like Carla, so that was small downturn. But anyway, what can be expected? Standard service, nice enough. Both of them was half hour, 50 euro, and these days one cannot expect too much. No kissing, but otherwise good service, and they didn't try to upsell. The funny thing is that the names of the two girls were (almost) the same as the girls I met in Sharks a few days earlier.

Oase is a large club in the countryside, several common rooms, and the garden is very large. So it was nice to spend a few hours here in the afternoon/early evening enjoying the facilities. The line-up was good, and a bit better than at Sharks, but I guess this varies from one day to another.

By the main road there were taxis waiting. I chartered one and we drove fast as hell, 130 km/h on curvy country roads to Bad Homborg, a funny ending of a nice day.

Optimist
10-31-17, 21:53
John. Thanks for reporting.

I was sad to read to that one can't expect expect too much nowadays.

I would encourage everyone to expect really good service and not give in the shark behaviour. There are still plenty of clubs and girls giving service as good, if not better, than in the past. We just need to track them down.

Member #4585
10-31-17, 22:09
First I went with Carla (Ro 23). I just stumbled upon her on the floor, followed my instincts, and yes, it was sucess indeed. The best I have had in a Hessen FKK. Very friendly, relaxed and gave exellent service. It's always nice meeting someone who takes her time to talk and make the customer feel like a guest. Pretty as well. Both of them was half hour, 50 euro, and these days one cannot expect too much. No kissing, but otherwise good service, and they didn't try to upsell.Hey John Traveller.

Good choice to pick young, very pretty, long dark haired, nice breasted, small sized Carla. She is a good performer in the room, she does indeed kiss and she does in all my sessions so I do not know her to not kiss. I guess it is because I spend 100 euros or more in a session. She does perform anal sex and it is so much fun plundering her A hole.

I am glad that you think Carla is the best that you have had in a Hessen FKK. There can be better as well, so you just need to find more of them and once you found them is to keep them so you always have a stream of them on tap in whichever club that you go to.

Cheers,

Frankfurt
11-01-17, 01:25
On S-5 you could get off at the next station from Bad Homburg which is Friedrichsdorf-from there the taxi to Oase is usually less that 10 E.

Despite all the negativity and constantly declining price to performance ratio, Oase remains my go-to place in the area and has been for 15 years. And with the recent severe decline in the quality at Mainhattan, I am strictly an Oase customer at the moment. Gone are the days indeed when Oase use to have hot ladies from Deutschland, Austria and Poland and 50 E included GFE service without any up-sell.

A few days after my visit to Sharks (which was a resonable good experience), I went to Oase. I cought the S-train to Bad Homborg, and from there a taxi for 17 euro. I was too late for the discounted entryy, but at least the light blue robe was in a correct size.

TankTank123
11-01-17, 09:12
Good choice to pick young, very pretty, long dark haired, nice breasted, small sized Carla. She is a good performer in the room, she does indeed kiss and she does in all my sessions so I do not know her to not kiss.She has an incredible memory. I only had one short session late in the night with her in 2014 around the time she made her first appearance.

2 weeks ago, she came to me and said: "Remember me? I'm Carla. 3 years ago, we go together after you finish with the other Carla, the skinny one." It took me quite some time to recollect that it was quite possible that the session I had with her was just after one I had with the squeezebox Carla. But I do remember getting sensuous kisses from her then for 50 euros, but maybe times are different now. It is incredible that she could remember a single session she had with a one-off customer so many years after the thousands of customers she must have processed since then.

Steverino1968
11-01-17, 19:21
I should think she gave you her email address for the effort you made.

I would also like to think she would have given her Instagram, SnapChat, WhatsApp, Facebook and handy number as well. Clients like you are ones that the girls want to come back.

800 euro working out at 400 euros each is not unheard of at Oase.

You get girls offering package deals like 500 euros for 2 hours or as long as you need, including anal as much as you want, blowjob any way you want, CIM, filming, still pictures, kissing all you want, DATY, and rim job which some of the Asian hunter girls would do on the boys.

You are not alone.So, do you think I overpaid, got a good deal, or paid the standard rate?

BigBuddy69
11-01-17, 20:57
The unlimited pop extra is clearly an upsell. And you tipped them?

Member #4585
11-01-17, 21:04
So, do you think I overpaid, got a good deal, or paid the standard rate?Looking at the charge out for the 1 hour at 250 euros per girl totalling 500 euros, the only quibble similar to that voiced by BigBuddy69 would be the unlimited pops during that 1 hour but given you came maybe 3 times in that one hour then maybe it was justified. So seems fair enough.

All the other costs you quote are the standard price that I too would pay as well.

Steverino1968
11-01-17, 21:23
The unlimited pop extra is clearly an upsell. And you tipped them?Yeah, I gave them 25 Euro apiece, but they sperm-swapped and swallowed three times. On top of that, they came through with excellent lesbo action, eating each other out with gusto and sucking my cock from one girl's pussy to the other girl's mouth repeatedly. I've only ever gotten that twice before over the years. The girls were really hot, too.

I'm bad with names, especially stage names, but my favorite of the two was a very tall, slender blonde who said she lives in Russia and travels regularly to Oase to work for about a month at a time before returning home. Her friend was a brown haired Romanian, also slender, but shorter.

Member #4585
11-02-17, 09:16
Yeah, I gave them 25 Euro apiece, but they sperm-swapped and swallowed three times. On top of that, they came through with excellent lesbo action, eating each other out with gusto and sucking my cock from one girl's pussy to the other girl's mouth repeatedly. I've only ever gotten that twice before over the years. The girls were really hot, too.

I'm bad with names, especially stage names, but my favorite of the two was a very tall, slender blonde who said she lives in Russia and travels regularly to Oase to work for about a month at a time before returning home. Her friend was a brown haired Romanian, also slender, but shorter.In my opinion that session is worth the money. Real porno services that you will remember forever.

Many here will disagree. Remember this its about you not them. Its your money, you choose how you use it.

Kosher Kowboy
11-02-17, 09:22
Many here will disagree. Remember this its about you not them. Its your money, you choose how you use it.

Well said, words of wisdom from a veteran! I agree and think no monger should ever knock another mongers choice of how they spend their hard earned money; although every monger is also entitled to their opinions

Citizen Kane
11-02-17, 18:22
Devil's advocate: when punters start paying extra for a service that isn't an extra, very soon it becomes an extra.

As mentioned below by others, I've no problem with anyone spending their money however they choose so long as it doesn't impact the market for everyone else.

Pistons
11-02-17, 18:37
Devil's advocate: when punters start paying extra for a service that isn't an extra, very soon it becomes an extra.

As mentioned below by others, I've no problem with anyone spending their money however they choose so long as it doesn't impact the market for everyone else.Well said. But its a tough question sometimes. Like HB says, we might need some heavy spenders to lower the prices for the rest of us too. Thus I don't mind them trying for the lesbian upsell sometimes for example.

Member #4585
11-02-17, 19:04

As mentioned below by others, I've no problem with anyone spending their money however they choose so long as it doesn't impact the market for everyone else.Which service that Steverino paid for that is not an extra.

I think paying 50 for coming 3 times in an hour seems reasonable. Especially if you count one come per half as an allotment.

Citizen Kane
11-02-17, 19:21
Which service that Steverino paid for that is not an extra.

I think paying 50 for coming 3 times in an hour seems reasonable. Especially if you count one come per half as an allotment.I think it's pretty clear which service is not an extra as you immediately started defending it. Multiple finishes in an allotted time never has been an extra.

BigBuddy69
11-02-17, 19:36
Which service that Steverino paid for that is not an extra.

I think paying 50 for coming 3 times in an hour seems reasonable. Especially if you count one come per half as an allotment.I think that, since he already paid two extras (lesbo action and CIM), maybe they should have included the mutlipop in the total package.

Rogue Nation
11-02-17, 19:40
I think it's pretty clear which service is not an extra as you immediately started defending it. Multiple finishes in an allotted time never has been an extra.There are very few girls allowing more than one pop in a 30 min session. Or two in a on hour session.

Member #4585
11-02-17, 20:05
I think that, since he already paid two extras (lesbo action and CIM), maybe they should have included the mutlipop in the total package.That is different. That is looking for a discount. Not the same thing. You are talking about the reverse of upwelling. Different concept.

Member #4585
11-02-17, 20:07
I think it's pretty clear which service is not an extra as you immediately started defending it. Multiple finishes in an allotted time never has been an extra.Since when is multiple comes in half hour is the norm?

Yes at the discretion of the girl but it is not usual from my understanding of a half hour session.

I am not defending. I am just trying to understand your way of thinking.

You started off saying devils advocate.

ExpatLover
11-02-17, 20:38
Since when is multiple comes in half hour is the norm?

Yes at the discretion of the girl but it is not usual from my understanding of a half hour session.

You started off saying devils advocate.Like you say the girl has the choice, personally I never paid in 10 years for coming several times. If you are nice and respectful most of the girls will just try to make you happy and session her again, at the end it changes nothing for her if you come several time.

BigBuddy69
11-02-17, 20:48
That is different. That is looking for a discount. Not the same thing. You are talking about the reverse of upwelling. Different concept.Its not a discount since multipop is not an "official" extra. What will they imagine next time, the "one pop" extra? If you don't pay, she makes you pull out whent you're close to coming?

Member #4585
11-02-17, 21:01
Its not a discount since multipop is not an "official" extra. What will they imagine next time, the "one pop" extra? If you don't pay, she makes you pull out whent you're close to coming?If the general concept is one pop her half hour and the man had three pops in one hour is it not fair to pay for the third pop?

Steverino1968
11-02-17, 21:08

As mentioned below by others, I've no problem with anyone spending their money however they choose so long as it doesn't impact the market for everyone else.In the USA, not every girl offers multiple pops, no matter how long you book her for. Sometimes, when you book for an hour, after you pop within 15 minutes, the girl will insist that the appointment was for UP TO an hour, and ends with the first pop. Even for those that do offer multiple pops, it's rare for a girl to continue the session after the second pop. They'll usually start packing up right afterward, regardless of how much time is left. I just didn't want to be caught in such an awkward position.

Steverino1968
11-02-17, 21:14
If the general concept is one pop her half hour and the man had three pops in one hour is it not fair to pay for the third pop?Personally, like everyone, I don't want to be ripped off, nor do I want to come off as a cheapskate. I'll take a good deal or discount, if offered, but I'm generally satisfied if I wind up paying a fair price for good service, or better. I've too often paid a fair price and been disappointed.

BigBuddy69
11-02-17, 21:17
So he stays half an hour more and he has his three pops. One pop per half hour and he pays the same. So yes that's an upsell.

Steverino1968
11-02-17, 21:24
So he stays half an hour more and he has his three pops. One pop per half hour and he pays the same. So yes that's an upsell.90 minutes at 500 Euro wasn't on offer with duo, lesbo, and CIM. Is that the usual price?

Citizen Kane
11-02-17, 22:25
Since when is multiple comes in half hour is the norm?

You started off saying devils advocate.A standard 50 euro session maybe half an hour / one finish (it's always been an outlier and I don't think it relevant in this situation) but if you're paying more than that per half hour (with CIM or anal) you are able to finish as many times as you want up to the 30 minute mark.

Reverse it for a minute. If you fuck a girl in the ass twice in the same session, should you be charged twice?

My only other point that springs to mind is the concept of what is 'reasonable'. Reasonable is subjective. In this situation, is a guy who finishes 3 times in a hour (which, unless he's a rapid repeater, is going to result in at least a little down time during the session) more reasonable than a guy who wants to fuck hard for an hour and finishes at 59:59? Maybe a tip or repeat service will show your appreciation, but an up front negotiated extra? No way.

Akibono
11-03-17, 04:00
In the USA, not every girl offers multiple pops, no matter how long you book her for. Sometimes, when you book for an hour, after you pop within 15 minutes, the girl will insist that the appointment was for UP TO an hour, and ends with the first pop. Even for those that do offer multiple pops, it's rare for a girl to continue the session after the second pop. They'll usually start packing up right afterward, regardless of how much time is left. I just didn't want to be caught in such an awkward position.You are correct. Being a cheap charlie is never worth it. You got superior service by paying a little more. If a girl goes the extra mile, I have no problem paying her. It establishes a good relationship with her and her friends. Those who complain about the service usually are cheap. That is why some girls will reject a punter to give you a session.

BigBuddy69
11-03-17, 17:04
You are correct. Being a cheap charlie is never worth it. You got superior service by paying a little more. No you don't. All the girls will think you're weak and that they can extract more money from you by working less. Being a wimp and saying "yes" to every requests doesn't attract the good providers, it attracts the sharks like a bloody carcass. The girls won't respect you more, they'll think you're a pussy and they will probably make fun of you and give your name to all their sharky friends. And actually, it really damages the scene. Five years ago when I first came in Germany, there were at least two clubs doing 60 €/1 h and one of them had a great reputation, the Blue Note. Now around FF you have to beg for an average service and I'm pretty sure than most of the 100 € sessions you can get at Sharks or Oase are less good than a 30 € session in Blue Note.

And now the girls complain that they don't have enough costumers. Maybe they should consider doing their job properly.

If you like a girl, you stay longer with her or you go with her more, end of the story. Sometimes, I bring little gifts to the girls but most of the time it's for less than 5 €.

At steverino: the only normal price for me is 50 €/30 minutes. 50 € for CIM and 50 € for lesbo action seems acceptable to me in Hesse, so for me 400 € for this kind of session would we the normal price.

Don't forget that, by paying each one of them 200 €/ hour, you pay them twice the normal rate. And since they were two in the room, they probably had to work less than if only one was here with you. Don't compare to USA, it's not the USA. The scene is the best in Germany, let's keep it that way.

Citizen Kane
11-03-17, 18:39
No you don't. All the girls will think you're weak and that they can extract more money from you by working less. Being a wimp and saying "yes" to every requests doesn't attract the good providers, it attracts the sharks like a bloody carcass. The girls won't respect you more, they'll think you're a pussy and they will probably make fun of you and give your name to all their sharky friends. And actually, it really damages the scene.When I first started on the scene there were basically only 2 standard extras; CIM (maybe CIF) and anal, plus some off menu items; NS or whatever. But now in some clubs it's like every individual thing is an extra. It's like flying on fucking Ryanair. What has caused this? Punters (usually tourists) who don't follow the standard payment system. There is a very noticeable, strong negative correlation between the amount of tourists in a club and and it's service levels.

PussyLiccker
11-03-17, 19:17
Girls know if you are a pushover with money. Next discussion. LOL.

The general pricing depends on cheap charlies and not in a club is right Aki. It just raises the expectations of services per pricing. Why does Fra threads turn into spending, money, economies of how girls make money, etc..?

The Cane
11-03-17, 20:30
When I first started on the scene there were basically only 2 standard extras; CIM (maybe CIF) and anal, plus some off menu items; NS or whatever. But now in some clubs it's like every individual thing is an extra. It's like flying on fucking Ryanair. What has caused this? Punters (usually tourists) who don't follow the standard payment system. There is a very noticeable, strong negative correlation between the amount of tourists in a club and and it's service levels.There's more than just the two options of being a "Cheap Charlie" or a stupid "Pay More Boar" thinking you'll get better service just because you plunked down more money. How about just following the house rules on what you should pay with the expectation that you will get what you paid for? In other words, value for your money? How about that concept? Pay what you're supposed to pay versus trying to get as much for as little as possible, or thinking you're going to get more and better just because you paid more? How about paying what you're supposed to pay and getting what you're supposed to get for that amount of money? Imagine that? Now is that a novel approach or what? Ryan Air LOL! They suck! Fying with the riff raff just like on EasyJet LOL!

Optimist
11-03-17, 21:09
My jaw drops in disbelief. The whole concept of FKK was predicated on time in exchange for euros, with only certain less usual services like anal costing extra.

As Citizen Kane says the discussion here sounds like FKK is Ryanair, with cheap come on prices and then so many extras that you end up paying more than on a so called premium airline. Everything costs extra: soon it will cost extra to have a full half hour as opposed to 20 minutes. As Mike de Havilland said, may as well go to a cheap laufhaus.

It beggars belief that we should expect to pay twice to come twice in half hour. Of course girls are within their rights to choose customers they prefer, but a service provider who measures everything out in teaspoons is never going to give good service.

The dichotomy set up here is a misconstructed paradigm. The term cheap charlies is being used at different points to mean guys who want to extract every ounce from the girls for minimum payment, and elsewhere to mean guys who expect good service without loads of extras. The first sort, as Akibono means, are going to get a worse service The second sort are ones who are not going to be shark food. Both are being labelled cheap charlies yet are very different.

It is like the girls, some want to extract every cent from a man for no effort, others want to to get a good income by giving good service.

I am one sort of cheap charlie because I believe that going along with the racheting up of extras is exploit ation by girls who will never give good service. On the other hand, I am very happy to give good money to girls who give good service.

Reward top level service by lots of repeat custom, and enjoyable time for the girl. Paying extra for rubbish service just feeds the sharks. Disincentivise rubbish service by refusing ridiculous new extras.

Fortunately there are plenty of girls who do not charge these silly extras, provide great service, are nice people, and are happy to be earning 5000 to 7000 a month as a result

ExpatLover
11-03-17, 21:27
My jaw drops in disbelief. The whole concept of FKK was predicated on time in exchange for euros, with only certain less usual services like anal costing extra.

As Citizen Kane says the discussion here sounds like FKK is Ryanair, with cheap come on prices and then so many extras that you end up paying more than on a so called premium airline. Everything costs extra: soon it will cost extra to have a full half hour as opposed to 20 minutes. As Mike de Havilland said, may as well go to a cheap laufhaus.

It beggars belief that we should expect to pay twice to come twice in half hour. Of course girls are within their rights to choose customers they prefer, but a service provider who measures everything out in teaspoons is never going to give good service.For me you are forgetting chemistry between people and you just believe it is a money and willing issue, I don't believe. Some girls are not feeling well with some guys even they pay a lot and they just consider them as cash provider but they will not give great service to them but on the other side they will provide great service to other guys even they just pay 50. I know that many mongers always want to put everything in rational schemes like a excel file and others are considering to "purchase" a girl like they buy a new car or a new laptop completely forgetting that humans are far more complex.

Rogue Nation
11-03-17, 21:34
What was once called "Clubstandard" included full 30 min, DFK, BBBJ, DATY and sex in as many positions as you could think of for the standard 30 min run rate at the club, usually 50€. Common extras were CIM and anal for 50€/100€ in most clubs, 25€/50€ in NRW. Kissing, COB, digits were NOT an extra.

Neurosynth
11-03-17, 22:35
"Clubstandard" is still the standard at Berndt's.

What was once called "Clubstandard" included full 30 min, DFK, BBBJ, DATY and sex in as many positions as you could think of for the standard 30 min run rate at the club, usually 50. Common extras were CIM and anal for 50/100 in most clubs, 25/50 in NRW. Kissing, COB, digits were NOT an extra.

Takedown
11-04-17, 05:28
You are correct. Being a cheap charlie is never worth it. You got superior service by paying a little more. If a girl goes the extra mile, I have no problem paying her. It establishes a good relationship with her and her friends. Those who complain about the service usually are cheap. That is why some girls will reject a punter to give you a session.I accept that this is the only mentality that allows you to have a good time at a club like Oase. Every time I go to Oase I change my mindset to 100 Euro guy and I always have good times there. However, I think this mentality should be contained like a cancer. Oase upselling is a battle not worth fighting, it's the culture there now. But like many other guys here have said, there are plenty of girls (at other clubs) who give great service at standard rates, BBBJ, DATY, FK. Guys who expect that standard service universally are only expecting a standard, reliable price structure. That's not being cheap, that's just responsible spending.

Akibono
11-04-17, 07:16
I accept that this is the only mentality that allows you to have a good time at a club like Oase. Every time I go to Oase I change my mindset to 100 Euro guy and I always have good times there. However, I think this mentality should be contained like a cancer. Oase upselling is a battle not worth fighting, it's the culture there now. But like many other guys here have said, there are plenty of girls (at other clubs) who give great service at standard rates, BBBJ, DATY, FK. Guys who expect that standard service universally are only expecting a standard, reliable price structure. That's not being cheap, that's just responsible spending.I have been in the club scene long enough to see standards decline. Sure you can get the ABC menu, what you cannot get in a certain level of authenticity and passion. Most girls do not provide this since it is to personal. But you are more likely to get a little more if you pay more. The laws of economics always applies. Payment does not have to be in money only. Looks, charm, guile, respect are also forms of payment. The players understand this; the cheap folks do not. You are dealing with a person and not a doll. There are always those who say you don't have to tip a concierge or a waiter. Those who know how to tip quietly laugh. They know better. If you look carefully in a club, you will see some girls go and greet a guy the minute he arrives. Ever wonder why and what he gets out of it?

Akibono
11-04-17, 07:35
I accept that this is the only mentality that allows you to have a good time at a club like Oase. Every time I go to Oase I change my mindset to 100 Euro guy and I always have good times there. However, I think this mentality should be contained like a cancer. Oase upselling is a battle not worth fighting, it's the culture there now. But like many other guys here have said, there are plenty of girls (at other clubs) who give great service at standard rates, BBBJ, DATY, FK. Guys who expect that standard service universally are only expecting a standard, reliable price structure. That's not being cheap, that's just responsible spending.There are plenty of guys happy with the 50 E service. The guys with game are not going to lower the level of their play to give the cheap folks a fair chance--especially if the girl is really hot and popular. I see a lot of guy complaining about a big spender taking a girl for the night or cock blocking for hours. They have no reason to stop so other can get a fair shot. Such is life. It is competitive. There are no refs. And no one has to play by your rules. I rarely go to Oase but the same rules applies to most clubs. If you want to pay less, go on the days where there is less demand or pick the more plain girls. Top shelf liquor always costs. One of the reasons I do not go to Switzerland is because there are many men who can outgun me. One Sharks girl told me a punter there gave her a very nice car. You think that girl will be interested in a 50 E guy? HB (who does not post here any more) has the right attitude. He knows that the better girls are at the FKKs because of the big spenders. If they went away, the quality of the girls will decline. He does not get into a bidding war, but he has got game. Responsible spending sounds good, until the girl you want goes with another guy. Peace.

Akibono
11-04-17, 07:42
What was once called "Clubstandard" included full 30 min, DFK, BBBJ, DATY and sex in as many positions as you could think of for the standard 30 min run rate at the club, usually 50. Common extras were CIM and anal for 50/100 in most clubs, 25/50 in NRW. Kissing, COB, digits were NOT an extra.If you go far enough back, club standard included some pre and post zimmer time. You will not find that anywhere today. Standards change with time. Prices have not changed in over 10 years. So, the standards have changed as well as the type of girl that shows up in the clubs.

Breadman
11-05-17, 00:27
What's the better Tuesday club? Sharks or oase? Same question about Thursday.

Akibono
11-05-17, 01:46
What's the better Tuesday club? Sharks or oase? Same question about Thursday.It varies from week to week. On non-popular days (Friday / Saturday), lineups can be very unpredictable. Plus, you can be there an not even notice the best girls because you are basing your selection on a certain look. Often the best girls are not the most attractive. The attractive girls tend to give below average service because they can survive on their looks along. In any club, a lineup will be considered good or bad based on a few desired girls. Those girls do not show up on a regular schedule.

TankTank123
11-05-17, 02:25
HB (who does not post here any more) ....He tried to make a comeback last week I think. See below, dated 25th October 2017, in the Sharks thread.

Laura / Livia usually told me if there was a day when she could not take a good sized dick and she'd wander off to hunt for Asians. In all the sessions I had with her at Oase there were never any restrictions or pain on her side. She is out of business for the moment, don't know if she will return.

Jimmy Boy 99
11-05-17, 02:57
What's the better Tuesday club? Sharks or oase? Same question about Thursday.Tuesday is dessous day at Sharks. Thursday is dessous day at Oase. That may help make your decision for you.

Breadman
11-05-17, 03:08
Tuesday is dessous day at Sharks. Thursday is dessous day at Oase. That may help make your decision for you.I know but I think I'd rather have better talent vs naked talent. But I'm open for discussion.

ResidentOfMars
11-05-17, 04:20
What's the better Tuesday club? Sharks or oase? Same question about Thursday.I was at Sharks on a Monday. Good lineup, good girls-punter ratio. I recommend Sharks.

TankTank123
11-05-17, 05:12
Tuesday is dessous day at Sharks. Thursday is dessous day at Oase. That may help make your decision for you.Or it might not help. See quote below from a report I posted 2 weeks ago after a visit to Oase on a Tuesday.

Also, many girls now cover their tops and have towels wrapped around their bottoms. Looks like the discipline to keep them nude is gone. So, even on Tuesday, Oase seems to be having a Dessous Tag like in World or Sharks.

Takedown
11-05-17, 08:01
If you go far enough back, club standard included some pre and post zimmer time. You will not find that anywhere today. Standards change with time. Prices have not changed in over 10 years. So, the standards have changed as well as the type of girl that shows up in the clubs.Plenty of opportunities to get the same standard of service that was available 8-10 years ago without having to pay more. All your posts of big spenders getting all the love may have some obvious truths but it's not a forgone conclusion that 50 euro rooms can't be every bit as good. I'm a no extras guy but I have some girls that I take for 3 hours and some girls that are straight 30 minute girls. Outside of Oase, some of these 30 minute girls give the exact same service as my 3 hour girls.

Rogue Nation
11-05-17, 09:39
Big spenders have been around since I am visiting clubs. Probably more 10-15 years ago than now, I remember guys (locals) who booked girls for a whole day.

DaWong949
11-05-17, 16:58
What's the better Tuesday club? Sharks or oase? Same question about Thursday.There is no quick for sure answer for this question. It all depends on what you are looking for. The best way is to rent a car and check it out youself. If one of club is not good on that day, you just drive to the others.

Rogue Nation
11-05-17, 18:54
What's the better Tuesday club? Sharks or oase? Same question about Thursday.Tuesday: Dessous at Sharks.

Thursday: Dessous at Oase.

McAdonis
11-05-17, 19:51
Girls know if you are a pushover with money.As I always say, WGs work in sales. Part of that is profiling a customer and knowing how much potential sales can be made, and who the time wasting 50 EUR guys are (like me most of the time). I don't any have any issues with big spenders. I simply accept that they are part of the landscape and lower the average service level at certain clubs. It's been stated many times that certain clubs are shark-infested. If I get a bad 50 EUR session at Oase, I only have myself to blame, because I knew the risks. No point to complain or continually dwell on the past when Oase was less sharky. Short of some global economic catastrophe, history is not going to reverse itself.

Some guys are just filthy rich and have nothing else better to do with their money. Some guys are just upper-middle class but want to flex their money. If they want to spend every last cent to receive attention as a high-roller VIP, that is their prerogative. Everybody deserves to have their fun. I just wish that all the big-spenders out there would understand their value and be more-demanding, if they currently are not. Demanding could be any number of things: AO, BDSM, unpaid time and extras, outside-the-club time, using drugs / alcohol together, or forcing them to act "classy" in the lounge. If you make the decision to spend more, than you are entitled to more, so don't accept less. I am not advocating being disrespectful to the WG, but rather firm negotiation and not being afraid to walk away from the relationship.

ExpatLover
11-05-17, 20:01
It varies from week to week. On non-popular days (Friday / Saturday), lineups can be very unpredictable. Plus, you can be there an not even notice the best girls because you are basing your selection on a certain look. Often the best girls are not the most attractive. The attractive girls tend to give below average service because they can survive on their looks along. In any club, a lineup will be considered good or bad based on a few desired girls. Those girls do not show up on a regular schedule.Fully online with you but in both clubs you can't be disappointed, they have both a lot of girls from all types, the best solution is always to choose your girl and to session her for a 50 euros to see if the chemistry is okay.

Pistons
11-06-17, 03:01
I have been in the club scene long enough to see standards decline. Sure you can get the ABC menu, what you cannot get in a certain level of authenticity and passion. Most girls do not provide this since it is to personal. The rest of your post is fair enough, but a few things here.

How can one be sure that at least part of the experienced decline in authenticity and passion is related to ones own level of having experienced the same environment, the same pickup lines and the same approaches ad nauseum?

And how can one self be sure the girls are not noticing this faded interest over time, and that the chemistry could be hurting from this?