PDA

View Full Version : Sauna Club Planet Happy Garden - Oedt

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5

PussyLiccker
06-10-13, 04:46
Thanks for the review, PL. I will definitely give PHG a try next trip since I trust your opinion. Is PHG a club I should only go to later in the week or is it full of girls on a Tuesday or Wednesday as well?I cannot say how it's like on Tuesday, but last time I was there on Wednesday (but, German Holiday, that's why they were serving fruit and Berliners, yummy). The line-up picked up around 5pm. There is a Romanian from Panthera there that I've sessioned with, and she was great! She's the type of Romanian I like, quiet, personable type. She told me she like this club better. I always end up finding Romanians like that there. Also, like Ultra says, during the evening there are a group of girls around the bar dancing, and it's just nice to sit and watch them move. You can tell they are having a genuine great time. You can definitely feel that girls don't have the pimp cloud over them. I can feel that girls do approach you if they genuinely feel they want to spend time with you. Believe me they will, they will give you ample couch time, and let you know they are up for some good room fun! Girls are easily approachable there because they are very friendly. I don't know about girls turning down customers here, I haven't seen that really. I'm sure there are girls that have regulars like any other clubs. It's such a relaxing club, I know of regulars that go there almost every day! It is definately live up to it's name. You get that happy vibe, unlike other clubs.

Finnish Fucker
06-10-13, 20:14
I don't know about girls turning down customers here, I haven't seen that really. I'm sure there are girls that have regulars like any other clubs.I have experienced a girl turning me down in PHG and I licked my wounds for a long time. Not because I got rejected but because this girl had the best natural rack in the club :cool: Unbelievable round and firm C cups.

PHG is an OK club but I don't like the layout so much. Girls are (mainly) nice there though and I have had good sessions. Lineup is on the same level than DV, Magnum I would say. Not on the par with Aca or GT (on a good day). At least when I last time visited. Maybe things are different now. The outdoor area is good with a nice sauna. Definately a place worth to visit.

-Kepp

Yakob
06-10-13, 23:09
Planet Happy Garden is holding its White party on Saturday, 15 June 2013.

It should be a good night out.

Three DJs and laser light show. You can be sure the Nederlanders will be getting their hands up.

The word heard is that Planet Happy Garden is doing well right now in terms of line up. I did not make it this past weekend but we will see for the future.

Jymondor
06-16-13, 19:46
First of all many thanks to Yakob for writing me about this party. It was my first visit to PHG ever. Actually it was only one non-visited major club in NRW.

Club layout is strange. Especially I cannot understand this wide square column next to the pole in bar area. It restricts all observation from the sofas. Also I cannot understand that lower bar. During the party was no place to stay in main room, but this lower area was absolutely empty. Sofas free but nobody wanted to sit there.

It was the loudest party I ever seen. Three DJ's and two DJ stations. Non-stop laud music. I could not communicate to the girls other than in outdoor area. It was pretty cold day, but many girls where outside wrapping into the towels because indoor smoking is bent now. The best moment of the party was when DJ played Romanian music. I don't like this type of music, but many girls dancing. And that looked fantastic.

It was definitely party atmosphere. But not so much erotic. It looks like girls proffered partying and did not really care about work. Lineup was good enough but Acapulco on Sunday looks still much better than PHG on Saturday party night.

Banana Boi
06-16-13, 22:34
It looks like girls proffered partying and did not really care about work.Another reason to avoid party nights.

Jymondor
06-16-13, 23:27
Another reason to avoid party nights.Actually it was my reason to go for that party. I needed one-day break after few straight days in different clubs including exhausting night in ACA.

Got one session only. Girl's name between Lorena, Loreana, Loredana. Anyway will be forgotten. One month in industry. Looks good but near to zero skills.

Jimmy Boy 99
06-24-13, 21:57
Based on my past good experiences here and positive recent reports about the lineup, came here today. What a mistake. Worst lineup since my visit to Dolce Vita Dusseldorf last year. Maybe 20 girls, only two worth fucking (if really horny). Have been here for 8 hours and have still not sessioned. May do one just to get one in but not because of any great desire. Was going to come here on Wednesday again but no way now.

Den Haag
06-25-13, 00:13
Based on my past good experiences here and positive recent reports about the lineup, came here today. What a mistake. Worst lineup since my visit to Dolce Vita Dusseldorf last year. Maybe 20 girls, only two worth fucking (if really horny). Have been here for 8 hours and have still not sessioned. May do one just to get one in but not because of any great desire. Was going to come here on Wednesday again but no way now.Not sure that Monday is a good day to visit many of the clubs anywhere in Deutschland. In NRW perhaps GoldenTime is the best venue to visit on Monday. Unless things have recently changed. 20 girls in PHG on Monday seems not an unreasonable number. At least a number that I would almost expect.

Banana Boi
07-18-13, 20:48
Could be my new favorite club.

So far thanks to this community I've had a chance to explore every club in Duss. I've been to GT, VV, PHG, YY, Samya, ACA, LR, DV, F39. I would have to say hands down this is the my new favorite club.After talking to Nieky and another girl on my trip I decided to try PHG. I have to agree with PL that PHG is also my new favorite club. There may not be the stunners like GT but there is no shark factor to any of the girls here. Line up is comparable quality to ACA only on a smaller scale. The PHG girls are more of the young and cute girls which is what I prefer. Lineup was definitely better than Samya and Magnum. I enjoyed my time so much at PHG I went my final 3 nights of my trip.

PHG is a party club so don't expect to go there to relax.

Woofiee
07-19-13, 13:12
After talking to Nieky and another girl on my trip I decided to try PHG. I have to agree with PL that PHG is also my new favorite club. There may not be the stunners like GT but there is no shark factor to any of the girls here. Line up is comparable quality to ACA only on a smaller scale. The PHG girls are more of the young and cute girls which is what I prefer. Lineup was definitely better than Samya and Magnum. I enjoyed my time so much at PHG I went my final 3 nights of my trip.

PHG is a party club so don't expect to go there to relax.PHG has ebbed and flowed over the years, but I've often had some of my best trips there. I first discovered it a few months after they closed the indoor pool and put that silly kids' pool up outside. It's great to see a real one there now. Got to figure in this heat, with the girls and the dinner BBQ, it's going to be one of the best clubs to visit. It's nothing like the fuck-factory of GT, and you got to love the little huts. The little huts rock.

I remember this one Russian or ukrainian woman. 5'2-ish, tight little body, dyed reddish hair and some kind of big parrot tattoo on her back-left shoulder. After a crazy amount of licking, she jumped on me and gave me the ride of my life.

Ahhh. PHG. Great place in the summertime!

Optimist
07-25-13, 10:38
Using cellphone so short post. I was delighted with my first visit. After spending so long at Goldentime I loved the atmosphere at phg. The girls were in my opinion better looking and were willinv to chillout and chat before going to a room. I didn't want to leave. Special mention to Selena pale thin black hair. She will only be there for the high summer and gives exceptional service.

I'll do fuller report in due course

CaptCabins
07-25-13, 15:11
Using cellphone so short post. I was delighted with my first visit. After spending so long at Goldentime I loved the atmosphere at phg. The girls were in my opinion better looking and were willinv to chillout and chat before going to a room. I didn't want to leave. Special mention to Selena pale thin black hair. She will only be there for the high summer and gives exceptional service.

I'll do fuller report in due courseIf you don't mind me asking how is the line up at phg compared to Oase?

This club get mixed review with some saying line up is poor and some saying it better than gt. As of now gt is my fav but I would certainy would like to try other clubs.

Free Dude
07-25-13, 17:07
In general it seems it changes quite a bit in PHG. Some girls are switching between Villa Vertigo, Acapulco, Goldentime, PHG and LR multiple times a week. Last time in Aca I saw a girl from GT, that was back there the next day. From what I hear (both directly and indirectly) , many girls leave PHG because there is relatively little business during the week (which is the case in most places BTW). So the answer isn't that straight forward; it can be great on a Sunday and then terrible on the next Tuesday (reports on the dutch forum from the same guy). I would say that GT usually manages to have a pretty decent line up (if you leave price / service considerations out of the equation).

Polyamorist
07-25-13, 22:11
Well here's another mixed review I guess.

I'd been putting off visiting PHG for a long time, because it's a bit out of the way of my normal haunts, but I read a rash of positive reports here and decided to give it a try. Boy was I a sucker! In summary: I did have good sex here, but it was only because I was very persistent in searching, and so many girls gave off a hostile vibe I would never return.

I had an initial good impression of the club, because when I came in I saw some pretty girls. Then I chatted nicely with a couple of ladies out the back, but they were kind of older than I usually go for, so eventually I made polite excuses, and went off to take a closer look at some of the twenty-something women I'd been eyeing.

By the way, the club was a bit smaller than I'd been expecting. Not as small as Samya, but much smaller than Acapulco. It may be that it appeared smaller than it is because people weren't making full use of the space: as it was a hot day, most people were collected around the swimming pool. There were a lot of Americans around, and I feel that the tourist element may have had something to do with the attitude I was just about to encounter. Also the ratio of men-to-women was about three-to-one. Not good.

I took my time looking around. One thing that made me pause was that the Clumping Phenomenon was in full effect, and that is usually a bad sign. Clumping is where girls get together in defensive groups, making it hard to approach them. If you do approach a pretty girl in a Clump, even a friendly girl, what very often happens is that the plainer girls in the group start to shoot hostile queries at you to distract you and frown and act enviously, and basically spoil the vibe you are establishing with the interesting girl, who then feels obliged to conform with the bad opinion of the group. So that is why guys are generally reluctant to approach Clumped girls in any environment. Not because they are timid, but because the results are often poor. Clumping is a bad thing.

Anyway I finally got some individual girls alone on the sofa, but found they acted in a very artificial, chilly manner, not really listening to me or prepared to give me a chance at all. Now I'm not a bad-looking guy, and normally when I visit a club I have no problem in picking up the girl I choose. But here? Totally different atmosphere. There was a walking girl I said hello to, and she said hello and walked past me quickly. There was a sitting girl I greeted, and she did not respond and tried to ignore me entirely. There were even a couple of girls who smiled at me, waited for me to approach, and then gave me the cold shoulder. For a hot day, quite a frosty environment.

This went on for a couple of hours. The girls basically seemed determined to make me feel as uncomfortable as possible, and they were succeeding. Until.

There was a tall well-tanned girl lying face down on a towel, getting some sun in the garden. She had the most amazing well-rounded posterior I had ever seen, and I sat a few feet behind her, enjoying the view and wondering if her front could possibly be as good as her back. After a while, I passed close to her, and I noticed she was smiling at me, so I sat down next to her. She played a romantic tune on her phone, and said,"Oh this is my favourite song." We chatted for a while. She was Romanian, but still not part of the group mind that the others were. Maybe it's because she was a bit over thirty and excluded from the gang, or simply because she had a great personality and was not interested in joining it. Her face was not stunning, but not ugly either, and quite nice when she smiled. Also, her breasts and legs were just as awesome as her ass. She was slender, yet so curvaceous she could have easily passed for a Brazilian. As we talked softly there, I had a feeling it could go on forever, but lust overcame me and I brought her to a room after just a few minutes.

As I licked her clit, she pinched her nipples and gasped. When I turned her around and touched inside her pussy, she got turned on very quickly, and started pushing against my fingers. The sight of her ass like that pumping madly turned me on quickly too and the main event was over soon. We had time for some more chatting afterwards. We talked about other clubs she had worked in, countries I had visited, etc. I was surprised that she had already spent a year in Germany, but still had not seen such wonders as Cologne Cathedral.

I was pretty much finished for the day. As I made my final survey, one of the ice maidens from earlier snapped at me (we spoke in German),"Where are you going? Don't you want any of us?"

I replied,"Actually, I just had sex with a great girl."

She said angrily,"Oh? What's her name?" In a tone as if she wanted to punish that girl.

"Secret," I said.

Her face turned ugly."No. I mean. What's. Her. Name."

"It's a secret," I repeated patiently. And then I left.

And I am not even going to say the name of the girl on this forum. Not because I want to keep her to myself. I know in fact I will never see her again. But she should be protected. As for me, I will never visit the club again.

Still, I know a club has its ups and downs, and when a club is down, it's often just because management doesn't even know what is going on. So here are some ideas on how to recover, starting with the easy things and progressing in difficulty.

1. Improve the staff levels. The receptionist was only at her post one minute in each hour, and she looked quite harried. For crying out loud. If the staff can't even man the front desk, how are they going to find time to keep an eye on the girls?

2. Get girls from a wide array of nationalities. If one ethnicity dominates, clumping is much more likely to occur, and that leads on to the next stage, the gang effect.

3. Encourage the girls to circulate rather than clump. Especially if there is a shortage of girls compared to men, it is important that the girls who are available do not make themselves unavailable.

4. Actually pay attention to the girls. Have zero tolerance for girls who are rude to guests.

5. Purge the ringleaders. Basically the girls who want to do business and have a good time should stay, and the girls who just want to stop others from doing business and having a good time should go.

Why would a good owner do these things? Well, €60 to enter is a lot, and most clubs charge €50 or €40, so it's not like people can't go elsewhere once they figure things out. The sun shines today, but it could be gone tomorrow if the basics aren't right.

Dutch44
07-25-13, 23:53
If you don't mind me asking how is the line up at phg compared to Oase?

This club get mixed review with some saying line up is poor and some saying it better than gt. As of now gt is my fav but I would certainy would like to try other clubs.Hi Guys,

I know this club (PHG) pretty well, but this was the first time I was really disappointed. I went there this week on Wednesday. Lineup: not a lot of talent (20-25 girls?) , most were a level 5 or 6 level. Here and there a single 7 or perhaps an 8. Some of the better ones now seem to work at other clubs.

The worst however was the attitude of most of the girls. No interest, and most of the girls looked bored. Perhaps because business is slow during the vacation time or perhaps because of the heat (28 degrees celsius and more) The place did not feel alive. The girl I finally picked was looking on the clock several times (during the action) and after 20 minutes said that time was up. (no finish yet) That's the best way to ruin a good time in the room. I paid her 50 but told her I was unhappy about how she kept bringing up the time factor and that only 20 minutes had passed. (I brought my watch into the room and knew exactly when we started) She was not really interested in my response. I did bring it up to the management when I left. I won't mention the girls name here. Since it seemed that there were too many girls or her type at the club I left and I won't be going to PHG anytime soon.

Too bad, it used to be a good place.

Dutch

Banana Boi
07-26-13, 02:28
Nice to hear some reports of PHG, both good and bad.

Polyamorist, what day of the week and hours were you there when there were 3 guys for every girl? I'm interested so I can avoid those times. I was there on a Thu, Fri, and Sat night and there were as many, if not more, girls as guys. Maybe because I was there during Ramadan? I know a few of the girls I spoke with when I was there said they are off to Romania so they would not have been there if you guys went this past week.

I really get the feeling that since this is a smaller FKK it's bound to have its good and bad days as some have eluded to, especially during Summer months when many girls go back to Romania.

Jimmy Boy 99
07-26-13, 02:59
I went twice here in late June, on a Monday and a Wednesday. Monday sucked, with only one doable (for me) girl, Romanian Francesca. Wednesday was much better, having very good hour-long GFE sessions with Chantal, an 18-year old Romanian brunette and Nadine, a 22-year old Romanian blonde, and a good 1/2 hour GFE session with Evelyn, a 20-year old Romanian brunette. There were probably one or two more girls I could have done if really wanted to. I did not experience the coldness described by the previous posters and I was certainly not ignored; I got the eye from all the girls as far as I remember and it was closer to being pestered by girls I did not want.

By the way, if you just want to go for a quick fuck, the disco next door is open from 8:00PM or 9:00PM and only costs 15 Euro entry (prices for sex are the same as PHG). There were two girls doable (for me) , although I did not go with them. When the PHG closes, some of the PHG girls go to the disco, so you can go with some of the PHG girls without paying the PHG entry. However, the disco club girls can't go to the PHG side.

UltraHappy
07-26-13, 03:17
By the way, if you just want to go for a quick fuck, the disco next door is open from 8:00PM or 9:00PM and only costs 15 Euro entry (prices for sex are the same as PHG). There were two girls doable (for me) , although I did not go with them. When the PHG closes, some of the PHG girls go to the disco, so you can go with some of the PHG girls without paying the PHG entry. However, the disco club girls can't go to the PHG side.Yes, prices are the same for the first half hour at each club. But, that's where the pricing diverges.

So, official pricing at PHG is 50/25/50/25. By Night is 50/50/50/50. Also, By Night is free entry if you've already paid the PHG entry as long as you don't exit PHG (that is, you have to go from the PHG outdoor area out back through By Night's back entrance.

If you're already at PHG, definitely walk over to By Night just to check it out since it's free entry. You're right about By Night girls not having the freedom to walk over to PHG when they want, but on a busy night, PHG will wake up the By Night girls to help out at PHG until By Night opens up later in the evening. Although this does not happen so often.

You can usually count on pretty good service from the By Night girls too. Being an after-hours club, they unfortunately have to deal with a bunch of unruly drunks when the bars and clubs in the surrounding area close. So, if you're a halfway decent buy and not annoyingly drunk, the By Night girls will treat you like a VIP and think you're the absolute greatest. In other words, the typical By Night customers aren't always quite the same caliber guests that one typically finds in the sauna club.

Banana Boi
07-26-13, 03:45
PHG girls pay 50 euro to work. Anyone know how much the ByNight girls pay? The PHG girls will have you walk down to ByNight with them since they are not supposed to go there without a guy.

UltraHappy
07-26-13, 13:18
PHG girls pay 50 euro to work. Anyone know how much the ByNight girls pay? The PHG girls will have you walk down to ByNight with them since they are not supposed to go there without a guy.If you do a half hour with a girl at By Night, she keeps all 50 Euros. Every half hour after that though, she has to share 20 Euros of each 50 Euros thereafter with the club. Regardless, you pay the same. 50/50/50/50. But for those same two hours, she only only makes 50/30/30/30 at By Night. So the girl is better off if you do a half hour with her, step outside for a three minute for a drink or a quick smoke and then do another half hour with her because then she gets 100 Euros instead of only 80 Euros. Yes, that's a hassle, but the system is worth noting nonetheless. This is not so much a hassle when you're just wearing your bathrobe but if PHG is already closed and you're in your street clothes, it is a hassle to get dressed just to take a 3 minute break. Sometimes, I'd stay in the room for the whole hour, but sometimes we'd take a break outside to avoid the club taking too much of my girl's money.

At By Night, all room times are logged by the front desk. When you pay the girl an hour, she immediately pays over 20 Euros to the front desk.

I assumed that the PHG girls don't pay anything to walk over to By Night, but I'm not a 100% on that. Also, I don't think they have to have a guy walk them over, at least after PHG closes. Maybe that is the rule when PHG is still open, but my experience with them showing up en masse one Thursday night at By Night after PHG closed suggests that they don't need a guy to walk them over.

By Night actually officially opens at 6 pm, but there's no one there until at least around 10 pm with most people showing up after 1 am. Sometimes, their back door from PHG to By Night is even still locked until 6:30 pm. At any given night, there are only about 6 girls working there (except when a bunch of Happy Garden girls decide to randomly show up en masse there for whatever reason. Doesn't happen often).

For me, Happy Garden is by far a much better venue than By Night, but By Night is worth checking out after Happy Garden closes just to see what's hanging over there. If you get over there and only see 3 depressing looking girls though, I can tell you from experience that you just need to chill out there for about half an hour because that just means that the cute girls are busy in the rooms. So just hang out a little while so you can see all the talent. And, unlike Happy Garden, you have to pay for all your drinks there. Also, no food, although you can order food for delivery. But the only people I saw do this were the girls. No customers ordered in food.

If you remember one thing about By Night, just remember this. If you're already at PHG, don't forget to walk over to By Night to check the place out since the By Night girls are generally unable to make the walk over to PHG.

Banana Boi
07-27-13, 15:30
PHG girls don't pay anything to walk over to By Night, but I'm not a 100% on that. Also, I don't think they have to have a guy walk them over, at least after PHG closes. Maybe that is the rule when PHG is still open, but my experience with them showing up en masse one Thursday night at By Night after PHG closed suggests that they don't need a guy to walk them over.I meant when PHG is still open.

That's a very interesting payment structure for the girls at By Night. Technically the girl can work for free if she manages to only do 30 minute sessions. Personally I would have no issue stopping every 30 minutes if it meant the girl I liked got 50 euro rather than 30 euro.

Optimist
07-29-13, 15:02
Selena. A little more. She is committed as a matter of personal and professional pride, to giving excellent service. Pierced tongue and nipple. Excellent session. I went for an hour breaking one of my rules (first session with a girl always half hour). Level headed but gives a feeling that she really enjoys the session.

Evelina (?) Romanian. Barely adequate service for an FKK. She is not a cheat but seems to have no idea what good service might actually mean. Can't complain but no plus factors. She may be the same girl who Jimmy found GFE - in which case it may be she just didn't take to me

I wanted to try a girl who was often heavily "clumped" so I was offput. She didn't seem to show a lot of interest in picking up any men (or maybe she was shy?). Either way doesn't bode well so I left her alone.

Noticed a black haired Russian girl who walks with class, but she was occupied with regulars. I am sure she is a really good session so maybe I'll try again sometime

Jimmy Boy 99
07-29-13, 21:38
Evelina (?) Romanian. Barely adequate service for an FKK. She is not a cheat but seems to have no idea what good service might actually mean. Can't complain but no plus factors. She may be the same girl who Jimmy found GFE - in which case it may be she just didn't take to meShe's probably the same girl. I found her to be somewhat inexperienced, but still good. With time, she should get better, if she doesn't go straight to jaded.

Yakob
08-27-13, 21:12
Planet Happy Garden is putting on a Western theme party event on Saturday. 31 August 2013.

PHG does some good parties I have seen. The girls are all dressed up and their is buffet food almost always available and plenty of it and good stuff too.

The girls are in party mood and up for a boogie. Forget the sex. Just go and have a great time.

Then there is always the By Night option next door. It is just too much.

See attached flyer for details.

Njoy.

Yakob
09-02-13, 19:57
PHG is having an Oktoberfest from 21 to 29 September 2013. See attached flyer.

Member #4654
09-04-13, 01:39
I am in the process of setting up my Sunday plans for Sept 8. I plan to spend my 1p to 5p at GT on Sun, but I am not sure which is a better club for after 5p. My choices are between Aca & PHG. Which club would have a better choice on Sunday after 5p? Initially I read that Aca is a good choice on Sun but I have recently also read bad reviews at Aca lineup. People have been very positive on the PHG lineup in recent reports, but I am not sure how it is on a Sun. Advise wanted.

Thanks!

Banana Boi
09-04-13, 03:03
I am in the process of setting up my Sunday plans for Sept 8. I plan to spend my 1p to 5p at GT on Sun, but I am not sure which is a better club for after 5p. My choices are between Aca & PHG. Which club would have a better choice on Sunday after 5p? Initially I read that Aca is a good choice on Sun but I have recently also read bad reviews at Aca lineup. People have been very positive on the PHG lineup in recent reports, but I am not sure how it is on a Sun. Advise wanted. Thanks!

Bad reviews at ACA? If you feel the service of the GT girls is good, you will gladly be with the ACA and PHG girls. If something like DFK or DATY is important to you, you can ask the girl before going in the room just like you would at GT. Lineup? If on any day other than Sun and Mon I would say lineup is a toss up. On a Sunday at 6 pm when you expect to arrive I would give the edge to ACA since in general ACA has a larger roster to draw from.

Other things to consider. Distance from GT to PHG 20-25 min which is a nice leisurely drive, GT to ACA. A solid 60 min if no traffic or construction. Entry at PHG is 60 euro, ACA is 40 euro but if you arrive at 9 pm on Sun it drops to 30 euro. Session fees. ACA is 40=40, PHG is 50+25 for the most part. PHG is open til 1 AM on Sun, ACA to 3 am. Club ambiance if that's important to you, PHG will beat ACA by a mile due to ACA's no approach rules and PHG's party atmosphere. Girls still on vacation this Sun? Both clubs are Romanian dominated so some may still be on vacation.

Since ACA is open til 3 am on Sun you may want to consider extending your stay at GT until 7 pm or 8 pm. GT has better food so a wiser option to eat there anyways.

There are no wrong choices here. You will find girls at PHG, ACA, LR, Samya, and GT.

Please report back no matter where you go.

Yakob
09-04-13, 07:07
Planet Happy Garden is putting on a Western theme party event on Saturday. 31 August 2013.

PHG does some good parties I have seen. The girls are all dressed up and their is buffet food almost always available and plenty of it and good stuff too.

The girls are in party mood and up for a boogie. Forget the sex. Just go and have a great time.

Then there is always the By Night option next door. It is just too much.

See attached flyer for details.

Njoy.My friend said that the PHG's party food was excellent. Like it was at the White party back in June at PHG.

As for the line up, it was the same normal line up of girls but had a theme. This sounds like the White party where it was the usual girls and no so much ringers from other clubs come to work.

Confirms that the reason to go to PHG for a party is to party and to eat some good food.

Banana Boi
09-21-13, 13:23
Live update. Some really nice girls here. Completely different lineup from 6 weeks ago. Then again I didn't come day shift last trip. Kicking myself for not coming here earlier this week. All girls wearing a cool oktoberfest outfit.

BigBuddy69
09-21-13, 15:04
I was at the Western Party 3 weeks ago (forgot to report earlier sorry).

I arrived early in the club to meet my french buddies. The thekefrau told me the prices before I asked : 75 / hour. Not so many girls and they all looked like clones : solarium skin, a little arrogant look. I waited A LONG time before my first room : Denissa. 28 yo Romanian, about 160-165, black curly hair. She was kind, friendly, talkative, her face was nice (but not perfect) and she asked 75 / hour. In the room she was sweet, real GFE, DFK, good BJ and good sex. Her legs are thin but her torso doesn't look so good (fat around the belly and average boobs). Anyway I had a good time with her and she provided a good service.

Later in the evening there were more and more (good looking) ladies, the food was good (even if the desserts are full of fat) , music is too loud in the bar but all the girls stay here. I noticed some girls, one of them had a stunning face (Stella) , but she was a member of the 100 euro team. Her neighbor too, and a Russian Carla Bruni-clone too. I was more and more disappointed, I noticed a little cute girl, Lorena. 21 yo, long black hair (she was a little drunk I think). She asked me 100 euros then 75, was very sweet, kissed me and let me cuddle her, so I took her for one hour. In the room she provided a very good service (GFE style) , was sweet and funny, too bad that her boobs are so saggy (she has one little girl). I came while she was riding me. I left soon after, she gave me some kisses goodbye, Denissa too, I complained at the reception about the 100 euros girl (the tekefrau asked me the names and gave me a 10 euro discount for a weiterbildngzentrum or something like that?) and I left.

So : good looking girls in the evening, nice place but small (and it must be worse in winter) , the music is too loud in the bar but the girls stay mostly here, too much 100 euros girls (Stella, instead of going with me for 75 euros, spent a long time dancing with an old asian man wearing some brief shorts.) , food is good. I don't know if I'll come back given the problems with the "standard" price.

Hessen Bub
09-21-13, 15:46
(the tekefrau asked me the names and gave me a 10 euro discount for a weiterbildngzentrumor something like that?)LOL. It's a card with the contact information of PHG. The name is just a cover so you can leave the business card in your wallet and nobody will identify it as a brothel on the first look.

HB

Banana Boi
09-23-13, 05:07
I thoroughly enjoyed my visit at PHG Saturday. There is no doubt this is my favorite club. The familiar faces starting arriving around 4 pm. I agree with comments that if you're not a regular here or don't have a regular girl you may find PHG an odd place to be. Luckily for me I was "adopted" as a regular here quite quickly.

Planet Happy Garden unless you are a regukar or the little old man that goes around dancing in his shorts with the best looking girls in the club. That little old man has the best linea and pulls all the best PHG chicks.

Stella, instead of going with me for 75 euros, spent a long time dancing with an old asian man wearing some brief shorts

As for the old Asian guy with the shorts, he's popular with the girls cause he's fun to be with and buys them drinks. I actually think he's very entertaining. If you see a girl you like talking to him just go up and ask her to a room. He won't care at all cause 2 more girls will replace that girl once she leaves him. I wouldn't recommend this with some of the muscleheads in the club but it's a non-issue with the old Asian guy.

The girls will be wearing the cute Oktoberfest outfits again this Saturday so go check them out if you're in town.

Trans Atlantic
09-23-13, 06:41
I thoroughly enjoyed my visit at PHG Saturday. There is no doubt this is my favorite club. The familiar faces starting arriving around 4 pm. I agree with comments that if you're not a regular here or don't have a regular girl you may find PHG an odd place to be. Luckily for me I was "adopted" as a regular here quite quickly.

As for the old Asian guy with the shorts, he's popular with the girls cause he's fun to be with and buys them drinks. I actually think he's very entertaining. If you see a girl you like talking to him just go up and ask her to a room. He won't care at all cause 2 more girls will replace that girl once she leaves him. I wouldn't recommend this with some of the muscleheads in the club but it's a non-issue with the old Asian guy.

The girls will be wearing the cute Oktoberfest outfits again this Saturday so go check them out if you're in town.According to Yakob, there's no point going to PHG unless you are a regular. Do you concur? PHG is on my maybe list for October.

Banana Boi
09-23-13, 22:28
According to Yakob, there's no point going to PHG unless you are a regular. Do you concur? PHG is on my maybe list for October.I got lucky and hooked up with one of the most popular girls in the club on my first visit. Next thing I know I'm friends with about 5 or 6 of the best girls in the place.

Comments on PHG girls not being accessible is because many girls sit in groups of 4 or 5 with 1 guy at a table (like the old Asian guy in his underwear) so unless you're willing to walk up to the one you like and start talking to her it may be a long night for you on a busy night PHG. PHG is similar to World and Samya where girls will sit with their guys for long periods of time taking breaks between sessions. It isn't a hustle club like Oase or GT where girls are looking for their next victim even before they've had a chance to shower. I'm not shy in a club and if I see a girl I want to be with in a club I will make certain she is aware of that even if she's sitting with a guy. Money is a great motivator for girls.

For a first visit go to PHG on a Wednesday or Thursday night when there's usually more girls than guys. It can become pretty crazy on weekends. Another suggestion would be to arrive earlier when you can have the pick of the litter before all the guys.

Nille Copenhagen
09-24-13, 00:31
I'm not shy in a club and if I see a girl I want to be with in a club I will make certain she is aware of that even if she's sitting with a guy. Money is a great motivator for girls.What is your trick here? Waving with €€€ bills. I'm still learning, LOL.

Yakob
09-24-13, 00:52
I got lucky and hooked up with one of the most popular girls in the club on my first visit.

Comments on PHG girls not being accessible is because many girls sit in groups of 4 or 5 with 1 guy at a table (like the old Asian guy in his underwear)
Don't go to Acapulco on party day and nor Planet Happy Garden unless you are a regular or the little old man that goes around dancing in his shorts with the best looking girls in the club. That little old man has the best times and pulls all the best PHG chicks.Being lucky helps.

See other reporters who have also said that PHG has a more regulars are preferred feel to them. A bit like Villa Vertigo, so I avoid.

That little old Asian man walking around in his under wear seems to be the life of the party. It gets the nice looking girls to hang out with him like Lorena preferring to dance with him than work her pussy for euro. Goes to show the pulling power that he has over the girls.

There is also a clique feel to the girls as they congregate together. Very much a Romanian girl dominated club, but also surprisingly quite a few black girls that are from the Caribbean.

PussyLiccker
09-24-13, 01:42
I got lucky and hooked up with one of the most popular girls in the club on my first visit. Next thing I know I'm friends with about 5 or 6 of the best girls in the place.

Comments on PHG girls not being accessible is because many girls sit in groups of 4 or 5 with 1 guy at a table (like the old Asian guy in his underwear) so unless you're willing to walk up to the one you like and start talking to her it may be a long night for you on a busy night PHG. PHG is similar to World and Samya where girls will sit with their guys for long periods of time taking breaks between sessions. It isn't a hustle club like Oase or GT where girls are looking for their next victim even before they've had a chance to shower. I'm not shy in a club and if I see a girl I want to be with in a club I will make certain she is aware of that even if she's sitting with a guy. Money is a great motivator for girls.

For a first visit go to PHG on a Wednesday or Thursday night when there's usually more girls than guys. It can become pretty crazy on weekends. Another suggestion would be to arrive earlier when you can have the pick of the litter before all the guys.My experience is different, and because of that I don't think it's just a club for regulars. I've been there alone numerous times. First couple visits as a newbie there, I had no trouble finding girls. Even I'm not the type to walk up to a group of girls, but for some reason, I've run into girls that would give me looks or initiate interest in taking my money. It's a working girl house after all. It all depends on weather girls that you find attractive takes interest in doing business, and I think that is a determiner of making it personally a good club for you. I felt that way about PHG because the girls that would take interest in taking my money were the one I felt attracted to. Also, girls there are fairly new in the business, you will find ones that are are not as professional or a bit shy (which I like). One time I ran into a pretty Latvian girl, that didn't seem to take any interest in doing business everytime I would sit next to her, and one day I said fuck it, and ask her to go to the room, and it was heaven! I think girls are just new to the business there for the most part, atleast the ones I go to the room with. I don't like hardened hookers that's been with too many men, and GFE isn't GFE because of that. I think the service oriented experienced hookers give you PSE not GFE IMO.

Jimmy Boy 99
09-25-13, 05:04
One time I ran into a pretty Latvian girl, that didn't seem to take any interest in doing business everytime I would sit next to her, and one day I said fuck it, and ask her to go to the room, and it was heaven!At the White party in 2012 I saw a pretty girl who was dancing with a couple of men for quite a while in the bottom lounge. She finally came up the stairs, probably to rest. I approached her and asked her if she wanted to dance or fuck. She immediately replied "fuck" and we went to the swimming pool area to chat, and then to a room for a very good session. Lesson is, even if they don't look like they want business, if you ask them, most will yes.

Nille Copenhagen
09-25-13, 08:56
Being lucky helps.

See other reporters who have also said that PHG has a more regulars are preferred feel to them. A bit like Villa Vertigo, so I avoid.

Very much a Romanian girl dominated club, but also surprisingly quite a few black girls that are from the Caribbean.The Bul. Klan is also there and I'm "friends" with the black girls, very funny to hang out with, good fuck too.

LOL

Nille Copenhagen
09-25-13, 09:04
At the White party in 2012 I saw a pretty girl who was dancing with a couple of men for quite a while in the bottom lounge. She finally came up the stairs, probably to rest. I approached her and asked her if she wanted to dance or fuck. She immediately replied "fuck" and we went to the swimming pool area to chat, and then to a room for a very good session. Lesson is, even if they don't look like they want business, if you ask them, most will yes.I have different story to tell, at a party at VV, a super cute girl Maya, I sessioned with her earlier, in the evening I hung out with her and danced then I got horny and wanted to go upstairs with her, she said she has made enough money and just wanted to hang out and party, no more sessions, I was disappointing but accepted her decision, there were plenty fish in the sea. During the night I saw she said no to every guy asking, she preferred to party on the dance floor.

PussyLiccker
09-25-13, 12:33
At the White party in 2012 I saw a pretty girl who was dancing with a couple of men for quite a while in the bottom lounge. She finally came up the stairs, probably to rest. I approached her and asked her if she wanted to dance or fuck. She immediately replied "fuck" and we went to the swimming pool area to chat, and then to a room for a very good session. Lesson is, even if they don't look like they want business, if you ask them, most will yes.Agree. Based on my visits there, I have rarely experienced sharky behavior. It could be the rules or the culture of the club. I'm sure some men like the attention girls give to guys, for example FKK Palace comes to mind. It could throw off men that are new to the scene as girls not taking interest or what not. You have to keep in mind, these girls get paid to give you service, so the girls should be up for business if you ask. There are numerous reasons why girls would reject you too, and the reasoning that it's because the girl does not fancy you is bullocks. Don't fall for, I don't like men that are like this.. etc.. , they will tell you that to make you feel better. These are working girls, they are objective so they can say all kinds of stuff strictly for business sake without any remorse. I don't buy the argument girls are waiting for regulars, I've not experienced that there. From what I see, I believe there are different types of sharkyness. The more refrained, and the aggressive. The aggressive types at FKK Palace should give you a huge warning sign if you are a experienced monger. I guess it's not really sharkyness, but the ones that are more refrained, just smile with eye contact usually I get a better vibe. Also, a club can have a high chances of good sessions even if the girls do the approaching such as Oase for example. At palace, it's planely obvious as the girls would talk about money from the getgo. Also, when you converse with the girls, you definitely know if the girl has been in the business for a long time. The experienced hookers are most objective, they are very efficient at how they work. They go for the most likely candidates and the manner they carry it out is strictly professional. PHG is a club where you can approach the girl and take them to the side, and they will give you a bit of couch time with less business like manner from what I've noticed.

Banana Boi
09-27-13, 06:46
Based on my visits there, I have rarely experienced sharky behavior. It could be the rules or the culture of the club. PHG is a club where you can approach the girl and take them to the side, and they will give you a bit of couch time with less business like manner from what I've noticed.One night when I didn't have much time I asked a girl at PHG to go directly to a room without talking first. She seemed honestly shocked that a guy there didn't want to sit around for some freebie time first.

I think you're right PL that PHG puts effort to build a club culture of friendly girls who aren't sharky. I'm not saying there aren't sharks as in every club but for the most part PHG girls are all very friendly even if they know you and know you won't be having a session with them.

Trans Atlantic
09-27-13, 22:21
Visited PHG first time back in July 2011 on a Monday. Had mixed opinions on the club. The club was quiet. There were two young 20 year olds to my liking. My first choice turned me down. Too busy flipping thru a catalog. The was the only time I've been turned down.

Given the recent positive reviews on PHG recently, I decided it was time to give them another chance. The verdict is that I won't be back there anytime soon.

Arrived at 2000 and right into sausage fest. The girls that were around were just like any average GnD you find at any other clubs. The best looking ones were Evelina (Optimist posted a report) and Ceclia. Evelina has poor reviews. Ceclia is a bit chubby and was wearing a one piece bathing suit. Scraps of food left at 2000. GT / LR would still have food till at least 2130.

Stayed around to see if the lineup would improve when girls came out of the zimmer. It didn't. Decided to cut my losses and left the club.

For those wondering if there are darker girls working or wondering if they will be discriminated based on color. Saw a two dark girls working and two darker mongers there.

On to DV tomorrow to check out their party.

Banana Boi
09-27-13, 22:45
Sorry TA. That's too bad. Did you see Hungarian Bonnie who is similar to Nora but face is more cute than Nora's model face or Romanian Angy who is a spinner with nice tits and short black hair? My favorite PHG girl is not working at PHG right now.

How many guys were there?

Simex
09-27-13, 23:02
TA. I be looking forward to your review of DV on a party night.

Visited PHG first time back in July 2011 on a Monday. Had mixed opinions on the club. The club was quiet. There were two young 20 year olds to my liking. My first choice turned me down. Too busy flipping thru a catalog. The was the only time I've been turned down.

Given the recent positive reviews on PHG recently, I decided it was time to give them another chance. The verdict is that I won't be back there anytime soon.

Arrived at 2000 and right into sausage fest. The girls that were around were just like any average GnD you find at any other clubs. The best looking ones were Evelina (Optimist posted a report) and Ceclia. Evelina has poor reviews. Ceclia is a bit chubby and was wearing a one piece bathing suit. Scraps of food left at 2000. GT / LR would still have food till at least 2130.

Stayed around to see if the lineup would improve when girls came out of the zimmer. It didn't. Decided to cut my losses and left the club.

For those wondering if there are darker girls working or wondering if they will be discriminated based on color. Saw a two dark girls working and two darker mongers there.

On to DV tomorrow to check out their party.

Trans Atlantic
09-27-13, 23:36
Sorry TA. That's too bad. Did you see Hungarian Bonnie who is similar to Nora but face is more cute than Nora's model face or Romanian Angy who is a spinner with nice tits and short black hair? My favorite PHG girl is not working at PHG right now.

How many guys were there?There were at least 1. 5-2 guys there for per girl. Many of the guys were watching the game and the others were just chatting with each other or with the girls. Definitely more relaxing that the factory over at GT. I do like the party atmosphere at PHG and the girls here are less sharky compared with GT. However, the lineup was just average optically.

Banana Boi
09-27-13, 23:50
This has been discussed before but I thought I'd bring it up for guys interested in seeing some of the PHG girls as well as the By Night girls who do not work at PHG. By Night technically opens at 8 pm but no girls are in there until maybe midnight or 1 am. When PHG closes you can find about 10-15 girls at By Night. THE ENTRY FEE IS 5 EURO. You wear your street clothes in to By Night like a regular night club. By Night is open 2 hours after PHG closes (so at least til 3 am on weekdays and 5 am on Fri / Sat). If you're already at PHG entry to By Night is free. The differences are the rooms at By Night have showers, session is 50-50 as opposed to 50-25, and you have to pay for all drinks at By Night.

For 5 euro how can you go wrong?

http://www.kontakt24.de/club/29815/toenisvorst-47918-by-night.html

Nille Copenhagen
09-28-13, 02:02
This has been discussed before but I thought I'd bring it up for guys interested in seeing some of the PHG girls as well as the By Night girls who do not work at PHG. By Night technically opens at 8 pm but no girls are in there until maybe midnight or 1 am. When PHG closes you can find about 10-15 girls at By Night. THE ENTRY FEE IS 5 EURO. You wear your street clothes in to By Night like a regular night club. By Night is open 2 hours after PHG closes (so at least til 3 am on weekdays and 5 am on Fri / Sat). If you're already at PHG entry to By Night is free. The differences are the rooms at By Night have showers, session is 50-50 as opposed to 50-25, and you have to pay for all drinks at By Night.

For 5 euro how can you go wrong?

http://www.kontakt24.de/club/29815/toenisvorst-47918-by-night.htmlI've never took the By Night option after visited ImmerHappy (PHG) , how pretty are the girls at By Night, any diff. In services compare to ImmerHappy, if they charge 50-50? I don't really see the idea, you have just sessioned with 4-5 girls at ImmerHappy at 50-25 rate, then afterwards you go party all night with girls for 50-50. I prefer a good sleep and rest, and save energy for the next day in a new club.

Jimmy Boy 99
09-28-13, 02:32
By Night technically opens at 8 pm but no girls are in there until maybe midnight or 1 am. When PHG closes you can find about 10-15 girls at By Night.I visited By Night when I was in PHG in June and there were a couple of girls at 9PM and a handful about 11PM, but no customers.

UltraHappy
09-28-13, 04:24
i thought the entry was 15 euros but i've never paid the entry fee since i always entered via phg.

there are usually a few by night girls there at by night before phg closes. this is because the by night girls are not usually permitted to work at phg (although phg girls can go over to by night whenever they want). on rare occasions, on really busy phg nights, they will bring the by night girls over to phg for a few hours to help out at phg. but most nights this does not happen.

you will likely find the service of the by night girls to be quite good, if not more consistent / better than the phg girls, although i always had pretty good luck with the phg girls i went with. i think this is because the by night girls are just a lot more grateful than the phg girls especially earlier in the night when there are no customers at by night yet. also, their typical clientele are the folks leaving the bars in the area that close at 2 am. they are often drunk which the girls do not like and they are often not as desirable for the girls as your typical phg client. so, if you show those girls any kindness whatsoever, they will totally fall in love with you. ok, i exaggerate but you get my point.

i must admit that the quality of girls over there probably isn't as good as phg on average, but occasionally you find some gems over there. in any case, you've got nothing to lose by stepping over there to just take a peek at who is over there. so, next time you're at phg, definitely make the 2 minute walk around the back of phg to check out what young ladies are waiting for you at by night. you've got nothing to lose since you can just walk right back out and straight back into phg. there, now you had a chance to stretch your legs.

if you ever feel like the girls at phg don't give a shit about whether you go up to them or not, walk over to phg for an ego boost, because those girls will eyeing you with a palpable desperation (especially if you go over there before phg closes).

you pay the girls at by night 50-50, but they only get to keep 50-30. they have to turn over 20 of the second half hour to the club. they give nothing to the club and keep all 50 if you only stay a half hour with them.

if you walk over to by night, bring a 100 euros with you from your phg locker so you don't have to walk all the way back to your locker at phg just to pay your by night girl if you do end up going to the room over there. just a tip to avoid a needless trip.

Banana Boi
09-28-13, 05:56
I thought the entry was 15 Euros but I've never paid the entry fee since I always entered via PHG.I was told this by the girls too but By Night's Facebook says 5 euro entry.

You will likely find the service of the By Night girls to be quite good,Good to know.

I visited By Night when I was in PHG in June and there were a couple of girls at 9PM and a handful about 11PM, but no customers.It's funny cause By Night really is just an extension of PHG and yet guys never really walk over there. I need to consciously remember to check out By Night earlier next trip.

Banana Boi
10-11-13, 02:38
I have 2 questions about ByNight that I can't find the answer to.

(1) Does ByNight remain open for 2 hours after PHG closes every night?

(2) Is the 5 euro (or 15 euro) entry fee in to ByNight only after PHG closes or all night long?

Free Dude
10-11-13, 14:19
Yes ByNight stays open a few hours extra. And you'll see some girls from PHG extend the workday by going to ByNight. Some girls from other clubs in the area might come as well (once had a girl in GT tell them she was going there). It never really feels like a lot of 'work' is taking place and it seems mostly people that are having a few more drinks. I don't know about the price, as I've always just transfered from PHG and never payed anything (might be because I always was with some very regular visitors).

Yakob
10-24-13, 00:32
See attached flyer that Planet Happy Garden is having its Halloween party on Thursday 31 October 2013. PHG does some really good parties with good food, but it is the same line up as always though with not so much new girls from other clubs joining in the fun.

PussyLiccker
10-25-13, 02:27
See attached flyer that Planet Happy Garden is having its Halloween party on Thursday 31 October 2013. PHG does some really good parties with good food, but it is the same line up as always though with not so much new girls from other clubs joining in the fun.Possibly you go there more often than I do, but every time I go there, half the girls are new.

Banana Boi
10-25-13, 03:49
Possibly you go there more often than I do, but every time I go there, half the girls are new. I only went to PHG 3 times in July and 2 times in September. Between July and September I only recognized a handful of girls. There were lots of new girls to me at the Oktoberfest party.

PussyLiccker
10-29-13, 03:40
1. Loredana from Romania. This 25 year old blonde Romanian just oozed sex appeal. She has been working 7 years in the club and was highly recommended by a dutch guy I met in the bar. She has great slim body with really well made silicon D cups. It seems that the days for stone hard silicon implants are gone, hallelujah! In the room she first cleaned my cock with a wet tissue and then gave me fantastic BBBJ while I was standing besides the bed. After a while condom on and she climbed on top. Despite 7 years in the business her pussy was nice and tight. After a while in cowgirl she roll over and pulled me on top for missionary and then we changed for doggy and quite soon I came while pounding hard and fast. Absolutely great sex and after I came she did not hurry out of the room as most of the girls but stayed and relaxed a bit with me. A 10/10 PSE session, one of best in my FKK life. She told me that her regular customer is coming later in the evening and so she disappeared at some point for many hours in the room. This is a kind of girl you have to take early to the room before she is gone and booked for the rest of the night.

Cheers,

KepLooks like she is back this week. BB, let me know how great she is (never been with her) , from what I've read on other boards(looooong threads about her), she's the best thing ever at PHG. I hope she is there when I go there, crossing fingers.

Banana Boi
10-29-13, 04:08
Blonde with silicone D cups? She doesn't sound like my type at all. I will ask who Loredana is just to see her.

I will seek out Kepp's other girl, Linda at LR.

PussyLiccker
10-29-13, 04:59
I don't know if she had implants after these pics, but they don't look like D's here. I love her doggy pic though, most important view IMO. Guys refer to her as Shakira look-a-like, more reason for me to visit her. She pops up on Sixsens threads also, I feel the need to give Sixsens a visit.

James 006
10-29-13, 08:13
I try again. Someone with news?

Someone who know Delfina? Bigg tits and used to work at PHG. Still there?

Smuler
10-29-13, 12:33
There is (was?) a Loredana working in Duisburg that used to work in PHG by the name of Chantal but she is German. I think that is the girl you mean with the typical playboy and catfootprint tattoo. Saw her in Eros 26 but that was in summer 2011.

The blond Loredana (Shakira look-alike) I mean never worked at the Vulkan. Saw her for the first time in PHG in spring 2006.

Regards,

B30This was from last year.

Best Regards,

Smuler

Finnish Fucker
10-29-13, 14:38
I don't know if she had implants after these pics, but they don't look like D's here. I love her doggy pic though, most important view IMO. Guys refer to her as Shakira look-a-like, more reason for me to visit her. She pops up on Sixsens threads also, I feel the need to give Sixsens a visit.I don't remember if they were D's or C's but the girl had tight body and was pure dynamite in the room.

-Kepp

PussyLiccker
11-02-13, 23:38
Anybody been to ByNight after PHG closing at 1am? I'm wondering how many of the PHG girls go to by night on the days when PHG closes early. I may want to check this place out when I stay late at GT, and need a place to check out other than LR. I'm just wondering if there are alot of girls from PHG that heads out there, and worth stopping by on those days.

Banana Boi
11-09-13, 02:58
Changes to ByNight. The walkway from PHG to ByNight is closed. I tried asking one of the girls what was going on and from what I gather you can only get in to ByNight from the clubs main entrance now. As I was pulling in to the PHG parking lot I was handed a large pamphlet with pics of the ByNight girls. Other than the blonde there others don't look great. Maybe someone can translate this. Does it mean ByNight is now free and open 24/7 with free pop?

Gultig bis 24 uhr. Zum Kennenlernen. Eintritt Frei inkl. Ein Begrussungsgetrank.

PussyLiccker
11-09-13, 03:07
Gultig bis 24 uhr. Zum Kennenlernen. Eintritt Frei inkl. Ein Begrussungsgetrank.G-Translate tells me "Valid until 24 clock. To get to know. Free admission including a welcome drink." Probably not likely an accurate translation. I'm guessing it's being done for marketing, possibly for promoting the business?

Banana Boi
11-09-13, 08:23
If anyone has seen Romanian Angie let me know. I understand she hasn't been seen at PHG for a couple weeks.

Rain City
11-28-13, 23:13
Visited PHG on Thursday. During the daytime, there were just a few girls. A few more came in for the evening shift, but overall number was rather small. Is it always like this at PHG lately?

Food was pretty good. When I arrived in the early afternoon, breakfast was still served. Plenty of choices, both hot and cold dishes. Then they served dinner around 6:30 pm until 10 pm. They served alcohol beverages, and used some kind of a punch card. I'd assume the card is for the hard alcohol drinks?

The facility is relatively small, especially during the winter as you cannot spend time outside. So probably the number of the girls (20-30) and the guests was appropriate for the size?

I spent time with Liani from Germany. She spoke passable English. Slim blonde in her late 20s. She was eager to please and finished with cim. Enjoyable.

I also spent time with Camilla from Hungary. She is young and relatively short. Dark hair. She did not speak much English, so it was rather difficult to communicate. She was trying hard, but she wasn't very good. She might be really new to this.

PHG had a big screen TV projector and showing the EL soccer match. I enjoyed that also, as it was better than watching in a sports bar.

I'm curious if this place has more girls during the weekend. Any input from the local?

Banana Boi
11-28-13, 23:31
I was there a couple of weeks ago on a weekend night and there were only about 30-35 girls. It was ok since there were many more girls than guys. The numbers have been way down. Lots of girls are ok but nothing spectacular. Hungarian Bonnie is a gem though. Cute girl fantastic session. Angie has left for LR and is now one of the stars of LR under the name Cora. I likely won't be returning until next Summer unless someone can confirm Miha has returned.

PHG is definitely a better club in the Summer. The main room where most of the girls are is too small. The DJ booth taking away 1/4 of the sofas in the prime area of the main room makes no sense to me at all. Move him to a corner somewhere or to another part of the club. we don't go there to see a no name DJ.

PussyLiccker
12-03-13, 00:19
Don't know if I should write this here or the lounge, but I had an unusual occurrence happen at PHG. I met a Russian girl there that does not regularly work in the clubs as she's settled down with a man. She told me that her regular sexual activity doesn't satisfy what she seeks with her man so she attends Saunaclubs to enjoy sex and make money.

When I went into the room with her I felt her pussy, and it it was quite wet and told her she was wet. She told me she was quite horny that day and she explained to me why she came that day. I don't think I personally made her wet, she was wet in the club, just ready for sexual activity with someone. She told me in Saunaclubs she can meet an attractive man to have sex with and get paid. I believe girls like this show up at clubs. They could be the odd ones that show up randomly that their primary profession isn't working in the clubs. I know Polen Wioletta shows up on Fri and Sat, and she mainly drinks and socializes at the club. I took her to the room and she was quite enjoyable. Wioletta has a regular job during the week. To me, I get the impression that she comes to socialize and enjoy sex at PHG. Also, there were reports of men being turned down at this club, possibly these girls are not regular workers but come to party and maybe have sex there. Just my thoughts.

PussyLiccker
12-07-13, 19:28
So, I've been to PHG a few times, and everytime I go there I always end up finding one real crazy girl in the room. As soon as we get in she would DFK me like a mad animal, and let me finger her everywhere. That happened last few trips. I'm wondering if it's because these girls don't have so much sex throughout the day, and if they find a client they get all crazy because they are horny at the time.

Same thing happened at Mondial with a girl that I had 3 sessions with. Second one was crazy with her DFKing me as a mad woman and she let me finger her and rub her pussy as I pleased. When I asked her the third session why she doesn't perform like that on the last one, she told me she was horny on the second session. I guess girls have a period through the day when they are kinda horny. I guess you have to grab them as the right moment. Also, if you go to a club with girls doing 20 sessions a day(GT), it's a bad idea to do a session after she has done a few. Also girls doing so much sessions, you would not be so lucky to find a girl in a horny state, and their pussy would be sore by the end of the night and they will be tired.

Bluat
01-03-14, 23:45
Currently at Planet Happy Garden after maybe 1-2 years absence. I got to say this is nothing like what I experienced when I was here last. I guess it's to be expected due to the holidays, but I didn't think it'd be this bad especially on a Friday night. I would say there are 3 girls in the 7-8 range, and the other maybe 20 girls in need of some gym time. I eventually went with a slim girl who claims to be from Greece. Normally on a normal day I would seek other stunners first but if they are booked then she is a decent backup plan. Forgot her name, but she is tanned, speaks very little English, petite, has small tits, and has curly shoulder length black hair. I thought she'd be a good kisser seeing as how she was licking me on the couch, but in the room just a LFKer. Overall an OK experience, good enough to get your rocks off but not a repeat type of girl for me.

So if anyone here is thinking about visiting this place within the next week I suggest going somewhere else. Unless of course you like your girls with a few extra kilos and hardly any male competition because this place is totally dead. I will say though that the girls do seem desperate for business so I do see them spending alot of couch time with potential clients even though they've been turned down many times.

MrPhun
02-22-14, 15:35
Hey guys,

I was curious about PHG, so I went there last Thursday (20. 02.) in the evening. Bluat is right, the lineup is nothing special, just a few good looking girls and most others average or below. Anyway I like girls where you have something to grab, so it wasn't a disappointment for me. Nearly all the girls I walked past wanted to take me to a room, which is nothing special at all, but they really tried hard. I can compare this evening only with my trips to LR, but I got the impression that the girls there don't have that much customers as the girls in LR. The ratio was quite good, at 7 it was 4:1 (w:m) and later (10-11) became 2:1.

To the prices: the Russian woman at the reception said 50€ for 30 min. And 75€ for an hour (like in other clubs too) , but in the end all the girls insisted in 100€ minimum per hour. The first girl which I took to the room (don't know her name) gave me a nice BBBJ, but suddenly tried to sell me an hour for 250€, otherwise no normal sex. She even counted the minutes we were in the cinema and the time I had to wait for her to take a key (20 minutes in total) , what a shark. That kind of experience I know and expect from street hookers or other girls, but not in a sauna or fkk club.

Anyway the other two Romanian girls, Angel (?) and Irina I have sessioned with had a much better attitude. That day was Angel's first day there and her first day as a WG too. The session was ok, but she was a bit nervous, still a sweet girl. I had a hard working day, it was already a bit late and I had a bigger cool down after the first two sessions, but then Irina approached me. Somehow I have known that a session with her would be nice (chemistry fitted) , altough she is not the type of girl I normally like (she's slim, small, but has a cute face). In the room I instantly noticed her wet pussy, so I've introduced her to my tongue. I like it when the girls have fun too, as normally their service improves, at least a bit (may be my imagination, makes fun anyway). After approx. 10 minutes she finished and we continued with multiple other positions. Every single position made a hell lot of fun, as her pussy was tight. In my entire (joung) life I never had so much fun fucking in positions like missionary, but with her it was like in heaven. Like PussyLiccker too I had the luck to find a horny girl, which in my eyes has lead to the best fuck since a few months, if not years. Sadly she said that she will leave, first some time in romania and then she will head to an austrian club.

Thanks to Irina the visit was totally worth it. If there is a little chance to repeat such a nice happening I will visit this club again, but not in the next time (still too many others to be discovered).

Cheers,

MrPhun

Banana Boi
02-23-14, 00:56
Thanks so much for the update, MrPhun. I was going to post asking if anyone had been recently. How many girls were present? Did you check out ByNight? Is it still separated from PHG or can you walk there through the garden again?

You should have complained to the theke about the upcharge girl and any girl who tries charging more than 75 per hour. PHG takes complaints pretty seriously.

PussyLiccker
02-23-14, 01:49
The first girl which I took to the room (don't know her name) gave me a nice BBBJ, but suddenly tried to sell me an hour for 250€, otherwise no normal sex. She even counted the minutes we were in the cinema and the time I had to wait for her to take a key (20 minutes in total) , what a shark. That kind of experience I know and expect from street hookers or other girls, but not in a sauna or fkk club.

Like PussyLiccker too I had the luck to find a horny girl, which in my eyes has lead to the best fuck since a few months, if not years. Sadly she said that she will leave, first some time in romania and then she will head to an austrian club.MrPhun, it is really disappointing that you have run into a girl like this. I would think girls at this place would be really hurting for business right now, and some are pulling stunts like this to grab as much as they can. Something I've noticed about this club before I stopped attending is that there were different types of Romanians that showed up, that I wasn't too keen on. They were all heavily tattood, gypsy like, and looked to have bad attitudes, and maybe you have run into one of them.

Before I have stopped attending this place, there were several Romanians with great attitudes there. The Romanians at the club converted me to more Romanian seeking punter. Just like your experience, every visit I would run into one girl, that would really get passionate in the room. DFKing like mad woman. Those girls that did so, raised the standard of service I would seek on my later trips.

The types of Romanains I run into there were so innocent that I gave them 50 for over half hour of service, and they were happy. One girl I gave 75 for an hour of service and she was so happy she has gotten 75. I don't know what has happend with the line-up to change this. What is a shame is that some of my favorite are not there every time I visit. Maybe all my favorites at this place moved to Austria (I will find out soon).

There was a Russian girl brunette with blue eyes with bow ties on her neck. Have you seen her? She's the one that told me she comes to the club to enjoy sex and make money. Also Violetta that is now at Magnum used to come here on Fridays and Saturdays, and she was the same, came to enjoy sex and make money. You can tell she enjoyed sex if you have been with her in the room. It could have been the alcohol as she loves to drink.

McAdonis
02-23-14, 04:32
You should have reported the girl. Some girls will target customers that they think won't complain to management. Perhaps men from East Asia who do not have a strong command of English or German.

Hey guys,

I was curious about PHG, so I went there last Thursday (20. 02.) in the evening. Bluat is right, the lineup is nothing special, just a few good looking girls and most others average or below. Anyway I like girls where you have something to grab, so it wasn't a disappointment for me. Nearly all the girls I walked past wanted to take me to a room, which is nothing special at all, but they really tried hard. I can compare this evening only with my trips to LR, but I got the impression that the girls there don't have that much customers as the girls in LR. The ratio was quite good, at 7 it was 4:1 (w:m) and later (10-11) became 2:1.

To the prices: the Russian woman at the reception said 50€ for 30 min. And 75€ for an hour (like in other clubs too) , but in the end all the girls insisted in 100€ minimum per hour. The first girl which I took to the room (don't know her name) gave me a nice BBBJ, but suddenly tried to sell me an hour for 250€, otherwise no normal sex. She even counted the minutes we were in the cinema and the time I had to wait for her to take a key (20 minutes in total) , what a shark. That kind of experience I know and expect from street hookers or other girls, but not in a sauna or fkk club.

Anyway the other two Romanian girls, Angel (?) and Irina I have sessioned with had a much better attitude. That day was Angel's first day there and her first day as a WG too. The session was ok, but she was a bit nervous, still a sweet girl. I had a hard working day, it was already a bit late and I had a bigger cool down after the first two sessions, but then Irina approached me. Somehow I have known that a session with her would be nice (chemistry fitted) , altough she is not the type of girl I normally like (she's slim, small, but has a cute face). In the room I instantly noticed her wet pussy, so I've introduced her to my tongue. I like it when the girls have fun too, as normally their service improves, at least a bit (may be my imagination, makes fun anyway). After approx. 10 minutes she finished and we continued with multiple other positions. Every single position made a hell lot of fun, as her pussy was tight. In my entire (joung) life I never had so much fun fucking in positions like missionary, but with her it was like in heaven. Like PussyLiccker too I had the luck to find a horny girl, which in my eyes has lead to the best fuck since a few months, if not years. Sadly she said that she will leave, first some time in romania and then she will head to an austrian club.

Thanks to Irina the visit was totally worth it. If there is a little chance to repeat such a nice happening I will visit this club again, but not in the next time (still too many others to be discovered).

Cheers,

MrPhun

MrPhun
02-23-14, 13:34
Thanks so much for the update, MrPhun. I was going to post asking if anyone had been recently. How many girls were present? Did you check out ByNight? Is it still separated from PHG or can you walk there through the garden again?

You should have complained to the theke about the upcharge girl and any girl who tries charging more than 75 per hour. PHG takes complaints pretty seriously.When I arrived, there were probably 8 girls at the bar and another 20 or more having a meal (sometimes hard to count after a first glimpse) , so I used the time to discover the club. The outdoor area got used by smokers and after a look outside the tent it didn't look like there would be some action. I didn't ask, but it seems the clubs are still separated.

You should have reported the girl. Some girls will target customers that they think won't complain to management. Perhaps men from East Asia who do not have a strong command of English or German.I did not report her, because I had not that much time (Friday normal working day) and just didn't want to think any further about her. Not the best decision, but after a long working day I just tried to have some fun and relax. Probably will see her again at LR, as she told me (before the session) she sometimes works there too. It might help to identify her by her country: she's half Turkish and half Hungarian (just a warning for ISG readers).

To the East Asian guy thing: I look like an german (altough I'm not) and speak fluently English, German and a few bits Russian. There is no reason not to report her, but somehow my thoughts were nailed to hunting and relaxing mode.

Cheers,

MrPhun

MrPhun
02-23-14, 14:23
Hey again,

MrPhun, it is really disappointing that you have run into a girl like this. I would think girls at this place would be really hurting for business right now, and some are pulling stunts like this to grab as much as they can. Something I've noticed about this club before I stopped attending is that there were different types of Romanians that showed up, that I wasn't too keen on. They were all heavily tattood, gypsy like, and looked to have bad attitudes, and maybe you have run into one of them.

Before I have stopped attending this place, there were several Romanians with great attitudes there. The Romanians at the club converted me to more Romanian seeking punter. Just like your experience, every visit I would run into one girl, that would really get passionate in the room. DFKing like mad woman. Those girls that did so, raised the standard of service I would seek on my later trips..Some girls seemed to have such a shark-attitude. Normally I recognise the signs, but she behaved nice when we were at the cinema and also the time before, so I've agreed to continue in the room. Probably I did not take enough time to relax and then decide more carefully. I can totally understand what you mean with those crazy, wild, passionated and plain hot girls. That is the reason for my three trips to LR, I always had there at least one such session and this time at PHG too. The part with the money, I still can't believe, it seems to make them fun and the money is just a bonus. Never had such experiences outside a club and luckily never had the disappointment to find out that one or all my favourite girls left. Funny thing is that I even tried to convince Irina to stay there, so that I have a reason to revisit next month.

After entering the club, there were some Russian girls which attracted my attention. My Russian skills are poor, but still good enough to convince Russian girls for better service (already happened a few times, altough not in fkk / sauna clubs). Somehow I could not find any of them later, maybe booked out or leave. Probably she was there, but can't confirm for sure, as I've seen those girls just a few seconds, talking about something in Russian.

I'm looking forward to read an Austria report from you.

Cheers,

MrPhun

Jblack
04-08-14, 14:22
HPG is my favourite club in the NRW area, been there 2 years ago, I am surprised that not many recent reports here? I am planning to visit in May, anyone been there lately?

Thanks in advance.

Derk
04-09-14, 01:09
HPG is my favourite club in the NRW area, been there 2 years ago, I am surprised that not many recent reports here? I am planning to visit in May, anyone been there lately?

Thanks in advance.PHG is not the club it was 10 years ago, I highly doubt it'll be what it was. With that said its gotten better over the last few years. They've had some management changes as well as staff.

The selection of women can vary, one Asian. 3-4 Russian gals, a few Polish and then the typical Romanian and Bulgarian girls. Food has been good, while not cooked to order, I've enjoyed swine cooked on spit, eggs and bacon for breakfast and a great bar.

Women seem to come and go, they do this circuit of PHG, GT, LR, MAGNUM and VV. If you don't know PHG has a sister club in nearby Willich called 7 Heaven, lower entry and room costs.

The quality also is a bit lower but there are some diamonds in the ruff.

Free Dude
04-09-14, 08:31
PHG has been doing fairly badly lately, with many regulars turning away and sometimes as little as 20 girls in the evenings. The club really seems to be run on Louana alone. They also stick strongly to their pricing of 60E, whereas the other clubs in the region have all kinds of possible reductions (except GT). Most visitors to LR use one of the GT coupons for 10E off and Villa Vertigo (which is off course also crap) has the 30E entry before 6pm on weekdays.

But things will change, just in the last couple of weeks the club has changed hands (supposedly to the owner of Magnum) , so they might find some way of turning the demise around. Although going in the direction of Magnum will not bring regulars back.

Breadman
04-09-14, 14:45
Most visitors to LR use one of the GT coupons for 10E off and Villa Vertigo (which is off course also crap) has the 30E entry before 6pm on weekdays.I looked on VV's website for this promotion, couldn't find it anywhere. Is it on a website or thru their newsletter?

But things will change, just in the last couple of weeks the club has changed hands (supposedly to the owner of Magnum) , so they might find some way of turning the demise around. Although going in the direction of Magnum will not bring regulars back.

Having a 'sister club' entry deal for both clubs would help bring in some business.

Banana Boi
04-09-14, 14:55
. If you don't know PHG has a sister club in nearby Willich called 7 Heaven, lower entry and room costs. The quality also is a bit lower but there are some diamonds in the ruff.Didn't know H7 and PHG were together. Makes a lot of sense cause imo both seem to care about their customers more than other clubs.

PHG isn't even close to what it was a year or two ago. Sad cause I think PHG is a great club.

BTW how is ByNight now?

Breadman
04-09-14, 15:12
Didn't know H7 and PHG were together. Makes a lot of sense cause imo both seem to care about their customers more than other clubs.

PHG isn't even close to what it was a year or two ago. Sad cause I think PHG is a great club.

BTW how is ByNight now?Forgot about those. Wonder if Magnum also takes over these two clubs as well?

Free Dude
04-09-14, 15:38
Honestly don't know what is happening with H7, but you're right they were linked to PHG (many girls switching between the two as well). The link with By Night was severed some time ago I believe.

The VV info can be found on the blog I think, I was there a few weeks ago and payed 30. Club was crap though.

Trans Atlantic
04-09-14, 18:18
Honestly don't know what is happening with H7, but you're right they were linked to PHG (many girls switching between the two as well). The link with By Night was severed some time ago I believe.

The VV info can be found on the blog I think, I was there a few weeks ago and payed 30. Club was crap though.It is on the blog from early this year / late last year. It was still active last month. I though the lineup was not bad. Not GT but comparable to DV / LR visually.

PussyLiccker
05-27-14, 03:46
When I was at H7 I asked if PHG and H7 has same ownership or management, and the H7 manager told me that stopped awhile a go.

PHG recently has new ownership, could be the reason for demise of the club. It's too bad because when I used to attend they used to bring in some nice girls. I noticed some girls that stayed at this club for a long time has left this club. The Hungarian sisters are at ACA hanging out with the other Hungarian girls there.

Astonmartin
06-28-14, 06:05
PHG has advertisement in the area claiming to have 100 Girls everyday. They have boards, sometimes they park their trucks on bridges over busy highways etc. Last week Wednesday I deceided to stop over on my way back from GT. It was after midnight 1:00 o'clock. This was my first visit to the club. There was no 100 girls. Something between 10-20. When I asked one of the girls where are the remaining girls, she answered that they were busy inside the rooms And when you consider overall quality, I am sure that I will not visit the club again in next one-two year unless I read a very interesting guide in ISG. If you have valuable time, for example an international traveller visiting Germany etc I would recomend you to avoid the club to avoid frustrations.

Free Dude
06-28-14, 16:14
PHG has been taken over by the owners of Magnum, who instilled the new commercial of 100 girls (which they don't even reach over a whole week) and opening hours are now til 5 am. So far it is not going well, if anything girls are leaving because they have to stay til the end and many don't want that. Many have gone to Yingyang, but probably also VV.

Trans Atlantic
06-29-14, 21:13
100 girls at PHG is probably a fire code violation unless they only let in only 5 mongers at a time.

Gustave1973
06-30-14, 08:34
PHG has advertisement in the area claiming to have 100 Girls everyday. They have boards, sometimes they park their trucks on bridges over busy highways etc. Last week Wednesday I deceided to stop over on my way back from GT. It was after midnight 1:00 o'clock. This was my first visit to the club. There was no 100 girls. Something between 10-20. When I asked one of the girls where are the remaining girls, she answered that they were busy inside the rooms And when you consider overall quality, I am sure that I will not visit the club again in next one-two year unless I read a very interesting guide in ISG. If you have valuable time, for example an international traveller visiting Germany etc I would recomend you to avoid the club to avoid frustrations.That there aren't 100 girls as they advertise is for sure. Last time I visited, there were not as many as 20 girls in the evening. And if the rest were really ocupying all the rooms, it would mean there were no more than 40 girls.

Overall quality (both appearance and service) of the girls, I would qualify as "Bad", not even average.

Citizen Kane
06-30-14, 17:33
I think they mean 100 girls total since the club opened 20 odd years ago.

Gustave1973
07-01-14, 11:19
I think they mean 100 girls total since the club opened 20 odd years ago.Haha. That is a good.

Well, I can imagine that there aren't many girls would like to work in this place, if you MUST stay "up-and-fucking" from 11:00 untill 05:00.

Wanderer1000
07-01-14, 23:20
I visited last week in the middle of the week. Maybe twenty girls and the quality was not high. Found one Hungarian girl I knew from the old Freude 39, so the service quality was good. I got lucky. I got there before 3 pm and they aren't handing out the discount cards for the next visit before 3 pm. Anymore. For 60 E, I just didn't feel the value for the money.

Banana Boi
07-01-14, 23:46
Thanks for the update, Wanderer. Imo PHG was never a club to go to during the week and definitely not a good option during the day unless you know some girls there.

Anyone been to PHG on a Friday or Saturday since Magnum took over? Are they still accepting the 20 euro discount cards cause I have a ton of them.

PussyLiccker
07-02-14, 00:19
Thanks for the update, Wanderer. Imo PHG was never a club to go to during the week and definitely not a good option during the day unless you know some girls there.

Anyone been to PHG on a Friday or Saturday since Magnum took over? Are they still accepting the 20 euro discount cards cause I have a ton of them.BB, I was there my last trip. I've used the discount card that was only good during the day, and I know it was new management, but not sure if it was the same management as Magnum.

To me that discount card is useless as I would rather opt for somewhere else during the day. Line-up hasn't been up to par during the day for a long time there. And now, I don't even prefer the night time line-up. Hey, thanks can change though, consistent line-up and NRW don't go hand and hand. Based on my last couple trip, I feel like the line-up is in decline at the NRW.

Gustave1973
07-17-14, 10:33
I know it is risky but I had a fantastic experience. This Romanian MILF offered me RAW with ATM and CIM. She even swallowed the cream!

But then all this extra's adding up cost me € 200 for an hour.

Nille Copenhagen
07-21-14, 12:47
100 girls adv. What a joke, you guys are so naive LOL.

100 girls must be the total number of girls during the whole week, I've never seen 100 girls at PHG nor Magnum.

You must go to the big clubs like Artemis, Oase, World to find 100 girls, even on weekdays you don't find this amount of girls.

Dufey
07-21-14, 19:32
I know it is risky but I had a fantastic experience. This Romanian MILF offered me RAW with ATM and CIM. She even swallowed the cream!

But then all this extra's adding up cost me 200 for an hour.RAW means sex without protection or condom. So to be clear you had bare back sex? Nice.

She also did ass to mouth so she took your bare cock in mouth to suck on after your cock had been in her asshole?

Then she swallowed your come when you came in her mouth.

Well done. That is some mighty fine work you have achieved and goes to show what can be obtained if you attend these places.

Gustave1973
07-28-14, 14:21
RAW means sex without protection or condom. So to be clear you had bare back sex? Nice.

She also did ass to mouth so she took your bare cock in mouth to suck on after your cock had been in her asshole?

Then she swallowed your come when you came in her mouth.

Well done. That is some mighty fine work you have achieved and goes to show what can be obtained if you attend these places.I know it is not common in a saunaclub. But every now and then, if one got lucky, some girls do offer "extra services" for the cash. It, of course, depends on how the girl percieves the client and if you, as a client, are interested or not.

Banana Boi
08-03-14, 05:08
Anyone know if petite Hungarian Bonnie is still at PHG?

Gustave1973
08-12-14, 15:09
Anyone know if petite Hungarian Bonnie is still at PHG?I thought they only have Romanian girls nowadays?

Gustave1973
09-29-14, 08:22
Nice "full" service girl is back in business again.

Dutch44
11-08-14, 16:21
Hi Gentlemen,

Is the price at HG still 50 for the first 30 minutes and then 25 Euro for each next 30 minutes?

Sorbonne
11-20-14, 15:42
Sorry, I'm from the Ukrainian thread and have not read much on GT or PHG.

I will have only one night in the area in December and am wondering which FKK is better to visit. I have only been to FKKs around Frankfurt and in Berlin.

GT seems to be more popular on this board, but I have to wonder why they close at 1 am while PHG is open until 5 am.

Thanks in advance.

Willi69
11-20-14, 18:26
am wondering which FKK is better to visit. I have only been to FKKs around Frankfurt and in Berlin.GT and PHG are both Saunaclubs, not FKK-Clubs. FKK (Frei Koerper Kultur) means that the girls are naked but they aren't.
GT seems to be more popular on this board, but I have to wonder why they close at 1 am while PHG is open until 5 am.GT is full with girls already in the morning and the girls are going home when they have earned enough money. PHG is more a "night" club. The girls arrive later and then stay later.

Banana Boi
11-20-14, 23:01
GT seems to be more popular on this board, but I have to wonder why they close at 1 am while PHG is open until 5 am.
The advantage is that many of the GT girls start when the club opens and not after 6-7 pm like many girls do for clubs that stay open late. A smaller second wave arrives around 3-4 pm. It's why no club in FRA or NRW can come close to GT in the day time. I assume you are staying in the PHG / GT area cause there are much better late hour clubs than PHG in the NRW region.

If you go to PHG please post a much needed review.

Gustave1973
11-21-14, 09:31
From the way you ask this question, I have a slide feeling that you like to go to PHG. Actually, PHG is the one I would recommend. Even though, they don't have the hundred girls each day as they promise, but there still a lot of days all the time. As the other members mentioned before, PHG is more or less of an "night" club. After let's say 15:00 it will get more and more busier with more and girls walking around. And since they recently redecorated the place a little, it gets even nicer.

And since they are opened until 05:00 in the morning you can choose to stay till the end, there will be food all the time and you can take a nap every now and then somewhere in the facility. Saves you a night in a hotel.

Sorry, I'm from the Ukrainian thread and have not read much on GT or PHG.

I will have only one night in the area in December and am wondering which FKK is better to visit. I have only been to FKKs around Frankfurt and in Berlin.

Thanks in advance.

PussyLiccker
11-28-14, 03:25
Its been about a year since I last visited PHG, and decided to check it out Thurs. Locker room is expanded to double the size with entrance to new rooms. According to front desk, its 75 per hour. After dinner, they started a bbq and kebap machine. More girls start rolling in around 5.

No outstanding sessions with 3 girls I went with. Tried German blond blue eyed Casey. Cute face petite type with great body. Closed mouth kissing with standard service. No DATY.

Second girl was a young Romanian Blond with a pretty face named Maria, but a bit too petite. Limited DFK, and asks for 100 for hour.

Last girl was a young Romanian Linda with large natural tits that doesn't sag that McAdonis and FF would go for. No DFK, and light kissing.

Lots of girls, but didnt think LU was all that great and picked out the 3 above. I've had least luck at PHG for this trip. Ive been having better luck at ACA and GT this trip. General service level seems to be low compared to my visits in the past.

Finnish Fucker
11-28-14, 06:51
Last girl was a young Romanian Linda with large natural tits that doesn't sag that McAdonis and FF would go for. No DFK, and light kissing.Sounds like Linda from Living Room.

-ff

Banana Boi
11-28-14, 14:47
Thanks for the PHG update, PL. Guess service has gone to shit at PHG. DFK was a given there before.

According to front desk, its 75 per hour.... asks for 100 for hour.Wonder if the club will support the girl or the customer if disputed.

PussyLiccker
11-28-14, 15:00
Sounds like Linda from Living Room.

-ffSame name, but is not the same Linda I've seen at LR.

Finnish Fucker
11-28-14, 18:34
Same name, but is not the same Linda I've seen at LR.How about the boobs compered to Linda at LR?

Just curious.

-ff.

PussyLiccker
12-02-14, 01:57
How about the boobs compered to Linda at LR?

Just curious.

-ff.Sorry for the late reply, but I'm not one to describe tits well. PHG Linda has much larger tits that is not pointy like the LR Linda's. Didn't sag after she release them from her bra which was nice.

Finnish Fucker
12-02-14, 18:45
Sorry for the late reply, but I'm not one to describe tits well. PHG Linda has much larger tits that is not pointy like the LR Linda's. Didn't sag after she release them from her bra which was nice.Well I understand now when you say you cannot describe tits well, this description is useless for a tit man like me, LOL.

Pointy tits? I would say LR Linda's tits are big, round and firm, perfect 10. If you say this L in PHG has much larger tits that do not sag. Well then we have a megaboobed girl here with size DD. McAdonis, you have a mission to do, check this one out!

-ff.

McAdonis
12-03-14, 01:17
Well I understand now when you say you cannot describe tits well, this description is useless for a tit man like me, LOL.

Pointy tits? I would say LR Linda's tits are big, round and firm, perfect 10. If you say this L in PHG has much larger tits that do not sag. Well then we have a megaboobed girl here with size DD. McAdonis, you have a mission to do, check this one out!

-ff.Had received a tip about this other PHG Linda (RO) a while back, but the guy who told me said she was a skinny girl with C/D cups only. If they are noticeably bigger than PHG Linda (RO) than I am suddenly a lot more interested. LOL.

McAdonis
12-04-14, 00:13
Actually correcting my earlier post. I believe I received a tip about Luana (RO) from PHG. This girl has 14 pages of reports on the Dutch forums dating back four years. Anybody know her? Apparently, she is now working at Yin Yang as Aida. Supposedly, she is extremely popular, works infrequently, and difficult to book.

So now I have two girls I want to look for Aida at Yin-Yang. And Linda at PHG.

Willi69
12-04-14, 13:58
Anybody know her?Only by seeing. Speaks nearly no German / English / Dutch and asks for 50 per 30 min.

Apparently, she is now working at Yin Yang as Aida. Supposedly, she is extremely popular, works infrequently, and difficult to book.Seems to spend her holidays: http://www.ijsberenforum.com/forum/showthread.php?23484-Aida-ex-Luana-Louana-(Roemeense) -ex-VV-GT-PHG&p=403607#post403607.

Jimmy Boy 99
12-18-14, 05:51
Arrived about 7 PM after the gang-bang at Fun Park in Viersen. Forgot it was all you could eat gambas (shrimp) night and got pretty full with the regular food, so could not really do justice to the gambas (one girl must have eaten 2-3 times the amount of gambas I ate). Pretty small lineup- no more than 15-20 girls, most nothing special. Did find two giirls: Manuela, brunette Romanian, big natural tits, a little chunky, nice face, great service, one hour at the standard (still) Euro 75 rate plus 5 Euro tip; second was Ralucca, Romanian blonde, nice face and body, wanted euro 100 for the hour, aggreed on 85 to not spoil session, and had very good session. Probably would have more girls on weekend.

Willi69
12-18-14, 13:38
Probably would have more girls on weekend.On Friday / Saturday there are about 50 - 60 girls. Last week seen on Saturday:

Anita (Romania), Bianca (Romania), Cosmina (Romania), Dahlia (Poland), Dana (Romania), Denisa (Romania), Emmi (Romania / Spain), Eva (Romania), Ingrid (Romania), Janina (Romania), Lana / Lara (Germany), Loredana (Romania), Manuella (Romania), Mila (Russia), Oksana (Russia), Romina (Romania), Roxana (Kazakhstan), Roxanna (Romania), Sonja (Ghana), Stella (Romania), Tilara (Turkey) & girl friend (Morocco), Vanessa (Romania) and about 30 girls not known by name.

McAdonis
12-27-14, 02:21
I just got back from this club. I called ahead and asked the reception if Linda was working. They verified that she was working, so I made the 45-minute drive to PHG. After about four hours in the club and no trace of Linda, I decided to leave. As I was leaving the red-headed thekefrau asked me if everything was alright. I told her "No, I never saw the girl that I telephoned ahead about". She pulled up the roster, and called someone. Within minutes, they brought Linda down so I could meet her. Linda was still dressed but explained that she was finished for the evening. So basically the thekefrau and Linda decided that I should return tomorrow.

Despite the fact that I really want to session with Linda, I doubt I will be motivated to drive to their remote location for one girl. Other NRW clubs have spoiled me with their customer first approach. GT and Living Room have both given me 25 EUR discount coupons before on days that the lineup was at less than full strength and I reported to them that I did not session (they don't do this all the time of course). I may venture out to PHG again if they start offering some promotions or I start to hear good things about this club.

Chicafan
12-27-14, 06:42
Within minutes, they brought Linda down so I could meet her. Linda was still dressed but explained that she was finished for the evening. So basically the thekefrau and Linda decided that I should return tomorrow.
Were you impressed with Linda?

McAdonis
12-27-14, 12:23
Yes, I was impressed with Linda. I will probably be left wondering "what if", if I don't get a chance to session with her. But I am also stubborn. There are too many options in NRW, and the other NRW clubs have made more of an effort to reach out to me.

Sirioja
12-27-14, 13:47
Actually correcting my earlier post. I believe I received a tip about Luana (RO) from PHG. This girl has 14 pages of reports on the Dutch forums dating back four years. Anybody know her? Apparently, she is now working at Yin Yang as Aida. Supposedly, she is extremely popular, works infrequently, and difficult to book.

So now I have two girls I want to look for Aida at Yin-Yang. And Linda at PHG.She was the QUEEN Louana of PHG. In room 2 - at the beginning of 2013 , she worked as Aida in GT from April to June 2013 with 15 meetings / day, returned to PHG at the end of.

2013 and changed to YY in 2014.

Was Miss FKK NL 2013.

After more than 10 meetings, Miss HK.

From Cluj, blond, blue eyes, big natural tits, friendly barbie, average services but pleasure for eyes.

Banana Boi
12-27-14, 14:25
McA, can I am assume the rest of the PHG lineup isn't very good?

Sorry to hear about Linda.

McAdonis
12-28-14, 01:06
McA, can I am assume the rest of the PHG lineup isn't very good?

Sorry to hear about Linda.

There was one I sorted of contemplated booking, an-ex Magnum girl, Elise (RO) slim leggy with dyed black hair. She was the only girl that I bothered to remember her name. A Dutch guy I spoke to had tried her earlier in the afternoon and recommended her.

McAdonis
12-28-14, 01:09
She was the QUEEN Louana of PHG. In room 2 - at the beginning of 2013 , she worked as Aida in GT from April to June 2013 with 15 meetings / day, returned to PHG at the end of.

2013 and changed to YY in 2014.

Was Miss FKK NL 2013.

After more than 10 meetings, Miss HK.

From Cluj, blond, blue eyes, big natural tits, friendly barbie, average services but pleasure for eyes.Thanks for the details, Sirioja. What is "Miss HK"?

Sirioja
12-28-14, 01:46
Thanks for the details, Sirioja. What is "Miss HK"?Even Aida / Louana. Ro looks like a bimbo barbie, in fact she stays a little girl and Miss HK is between us after many meetings in PHG and GT.

I'm not sure she still work in YY.

She said me she may go to Austria? Or maybe returned home.

Vito Corleone
12-28-14, 07:23
What is "Miss HK"?Heckler & Koch!

Sirioja
03-04-15, 19:26
Is Vera Ro (small blond, green eyes, tatoos) still in PHG?

PussyLiccker
03-13-15, 01:36
I've heard that she used to work at a Puff in Duisberg, and could be the reason for not such a great room experience with her.

Nille Copenhagen
03-15-15, 13:44
How is the current price structure for PHG?

Have they copied GT / LR-prices or do they still have the old and nice price structure?

Thanks

PussyLiccker
03-15-15, 15:43
How is the current price structure for PHG?

Have they copied GT / LR-prices or do they still have the old and nice price structure?

ThanksMy last visit in Nov, the desk told me 75 an hour, but some girls push for 100.

Sirioja
03-15-15, 17:24
My last visit in Nov, the desk told me 75 an hour, but some girls push for 100.Club rate still 75/ h with DFK when provided.

PussyLiccker
03-15-15, 18:36
Club rate still 75/ h with DFK when provided.I remember the good o' times on visits couple years back, time didn't seem much of an issue with the girls there. I recall a girl I handed out what was due for 1 HR time, and she was surprised and very gracious for that. Just one of the nice honest girl I've met there. I don't believe the business was that high yet lot of the girls was in positive mood, dancing and etc. I've seen regulars there that would show up, just hangout and rarely do rooms. Interesting club.

Willi69
03-16-15, 00:36
How is the current price structure for PHG?My info from yesterday:

http://www.ijsberenforum.com/forum/showthread.php?12631-Populaire-Horny-Gebeurtenissen&p=419914#post419914

UltraHappy
03-16-15, 00:53
My info from yesterday:

http://www.ijsberenforum.com/forum/showthread.php?12631-Populaire-Horny-Gebeurtenissen&p=419914#post419914Noooooooooooooo! Another one bites the dust!

PussyLiccker
03-16-15, 01:17
My info from yesterday:

http://www.ijsberenforum.com/forum/showthread.php?12631-Populaire-Horny-Gebeurtenissen&p=419914#post419914Thanks Willi, that answers what the rate is currently. Which is now 100 for the hour with 75 for 45 min. And yes, another one bites the dust. LOL.

I wonder if Magnum is still 80 per hour?

PussyLiccker
06-16-15, 03:05
Lu sucked Fri night besides Linda being free most of the night eager for business. Not the same anymore. Different types of Ro than I'm used to there.

BigBuddy69
07-14-15, 20:08
Many girls acts like princesses in PHG, walking around the club and not even looking at you.

Linda was here but according to many french men (or belgian), she gives a terrible service.

Food is good but way too many men.

I was with some friends who saved the day.

One session with Alessia, she was great in April but now acts like a starfish. No more kissing, totally passive and she asked for 100 € for 48 minutes.

One other with Sissi, russian MILF. She's not experimented but asked me what I like, it was OK with her. The social time is interesting, too bad she asked 150 € for 70 minutes.

I complained at the reception and got a 30 € discount.

I don't really like the ambiance of the club, all the pretty girls behave as if they were models.

Vito Corleone
07-15-15, 04:29
One session with Alessia, she was great in April but now acts like a starfish. No more kissing, totally passive and she asked for 100 for 48 minutes.

One other with Sissi, russian MILF. She's not experimented but asked me what I like, it was OK with her. The social time is interesting, too bad she asked 150 for 70 minutes.

I complained at the reception and got a 30 discount.You actually paid these prices for barely average service? If you agreed to theses prices before the action started then fine. If not, I would have paid the house prices & they could go F themselves if they had a problem.

BigBuddy69
07-15-15, 10:23
The problem is, I was not so sure of the house prices. I should I have asked the thekefrau.

PussyLiccker
07-15-15, 10:26
I believe it's the same as Magnum as both have same management as Willi few posts down pointed out at some point in the spring PHG started 50 per half with 75 if the session stops at 45 min every hour. This is also the same at Magnum currently. As far as extras, I assume it's the regional price typical, but not sure.

Willi69
07-15-15, 12:07
I believe it's the same as Magnum as both have same management as Willi few posts down pointed out at some point in the spring PHG started 50 per half with 75 if the session stops at 45 min every hour. This is also the same at Magnum currently. As far as extras, I assume it's the regional price typical, but not sure.That's all correct. Except the 45 min price doesn't exist in other clubs (only in Magnum / PHG).

ImmeRunHappy7
07-16-15, 03:04
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Delta Indigo
07-17-15, 13:09
Hello fellow mongers.

I usually go to Aca when in the Dusseldorf area, but have gotten sick of it. The lineup is pretty good at Aca though. What I wanted to ask is how is the lineup at PHG and how does it compare to Aca?

BigBuddy69
07-17-15, 15:13
Hello fellow mongers.

I usually go to Aca when in the Dusseldorf area, but have gotten sick of it. The lineup is pretty good at Aca though. What I wanted to ask is how is the lineup at PHG and how does it compare to Aca?Less women in PHG, and way more men in the week ends.

Delta Indigo
07-18-15, 13:59
Less women in PHG, and way more men in the week ends.Does anyone know if Anal costs 50 extra like in most other NWR clubs. I know Oceans does not follow this standard.

Dufey
07-18-15, 14:44
Does anyone know if Anal costs 50 extra like in most other NWR clubs. I know Oceans does not follow this standard.Anal sex at PHG is 50 euro extra, but I caveat that by asking the girl to confirm that is the case.

PussyLiccker
07-18-15, 18:02
Linda was here but according to many french men (or belgian), she gives a terrible service.
Could be why Linda is not busy. The guys know her service level. I think McA just had back timing to not run into her.

DI, if you read the reports from 2013, this thread was more active. I think lots of posters have dropped off as of late. The owner of the club is same as Magnum currently, although it's a different club with different girls. There was a period way back when the thread was more active, a group of regular girls with good attitude that created a good atmosphere. Ro and Hungarians together, pretty friendly. Also I was fairly newbie at the time, I have run into the wildest sessions here. My first visit was a jackpot, I took 5 girls, and there was no bad service. Consequtive visits, I've gotten luck with new girls I'd pick. This happened for awhile until the LU dropped off with the girls I liked probably went back to Ro or somewhere else with different types of girls showing up. I have good memories since this was the first club I met girls with good attitude with less business like attitude coming out of Hessen. It kinda spoiled me at the time. For this reason I say I started liking Ro girls more when came to NRW. I can't say it's worth visiting anymore, but every guy has different experiences with different girls, and I'm not so attracted to the current LU. Take a visit if curious. That's what I did back then and was glad I did.

I have heard that the club had a fixed rate for the week for the girls to stay at the club. This could be the reason why the club was attractive for the girls that were residing at the club.

McAdonis
07-19-15, 01:11
Could be why Linda is not busy. The guys know her service level. I think McA just had back timing to not run into her.
Ran into her three or four months after the failed attempt and saw her. She was the only doable one for me, so I think I did her for two separate 30 minute rooms. Would probably repeat again if it was more convenient and the lineup was weak, but not like someone I would put on permanent rotation. She didn't offer CIM. If I had the choice between DFK included in the standard 50 EUR or CIM for 75, CIM every time. She wasn't a time cheat.

Spermophilus
08-10-15, 12:53
Well, first visit at PHG and probably last.

Admission fee is 60 euros, which is dearer than the clubs I usually patronize. No problem, it must be because the facilities are great and the ladies top-notch.

No. The facilities are good, but the layout of the club is messy, with a sauna in a lounge, rooms in the basement, and a disappointing swimming-pool, way to small. The garden itself is small (especially for a club is called 'something Garden'.

Food is substandard for a club charging 60 euros.

And the girls. I may have been unlucky, and stupid enough to accept to do business with sharks. But my sessions were so-so for the first one, and then total crap for the second one.

So, disappointed, all the more because I was expecting something better than clubs where you are charged less. Not worth the journey, as far as I'm concerned.

Banana Boi
08-10-15, 21:58
rooms in the basementPHG has some nice outdoor cabins with AC, similar to those at GT. Girls are usually too lazy to walk to them so you have to ask them first.

Do you have the names of the 2 girls you tried so we can avoid them?

Willi69
09-02-15, 21:10
http://immerhappy.de/bilder/events/97526864e1cd5d302296c194d64c7e69_2_0.jpg

When I arrived about 6 o'clock pm, the party was already in full swing. This means that the club was mainly decorated in white, the staff wore white, the girls wore white and the guests of course wore white bath robes. The food was ready, and the DJ (one from a larger team with also a woman and a few Indians) caused a terrible noise (up to 5 o'clock in the morning) which you could not avoid. They played at least one classic song (in a new look): Blue Monday from New Order (1988).

They had hired a couple of go-go girls, who danced (no striptease) from time to time on two platforms (one of which is submerged in the pool). Since the party was scheduled on a very short notice and was hardly advertised, there were present not more guests than usual. Despite holiday time I saw more girls as expected.

Girls seen on the party (about 50):

Anita (Romania), Anka (Romania), Antonia (Romania), Arsena (Turkey), Cosmina (Romania), Daisy (Greece), Dana (Romania), Delia (Romania), Denisa (Romania), Emmi (Romania / Spain), Eva (Romania), Francesca (Romania), Jasmin (Romania), Jessica (Romania), Judith (Romania), Kati (new, Romania, looking like a Loredana-Double, except that her tits are real, ex-DV / Magnum), Kim (Romania), Loredana (Romania), Luna (Bolivia), Manuela (Romania), Maya (Romania), Meghan (Latvia, formerly known as Christina), Mona (Romania), Mona / Monika? (new, Poland, 18 years old, tongue piercing), Nadja (Romania), Romina (Romania), Selena (Romania), Stella (Romania) and about 20 unknown girls.

The Russians fairly numerous representatives in recent weeks were missing completely.

Additionally to the lunch, they offered a BBQ from about 6 o'clock pm until the early morning hours, plus salads, doner and grilled chickens.

The large, furnished in Asian-style massage room above the Night Cafe is currently used again as intended, by a Thai masseuse. The greeting was always very friendly, and she is quite able to knead. The two Hungarian masseurs work additionally in the former mirror room No. 15.

Counter wife Lena had mingled in civil among the audience and looked very good.

NOTE: The text replacement editor is really horrible. Can you turn off it?

Banana Boi
09-02-15, 21:37
Thanks Willi. Is 50+ girls normal for a Friday / Saturday night? Have you walked over to By Night? Is that place still open?

A New Order fan. You have good taste in music.

Willi69
09-03-15, 14:22
Is 50+ girls normal for a Friday / Saturday night?Yes.

Have you walked over to By Night? Is that place still open?Yes and yes. But you can not any longer "walk over" as in earlier times. You have to leave PHG and to ring in front of "by night".

Since a short time they have extended opening hours, see: http://www.new-bynight.de . Until 9 o'clock pm the entry is free, after that time you have to pay 15 Euro (included 10 $ for the dancing girls).

The staff is very friendly, but the (female) receptionist came every 5 minutes to me and asked: "Schatzi, is all okay?" I don't like "Schatzi". All the girls (about 10) do speak German, inspite they are all from Eastern Europe (Czechoslovakia and Romania).

The price per half hour on a room is 50 Euro, if you want a blowjob without condom you have to pay an extra fee of 20 Euro.

A New Order fan. You have good taste in music.Not only in music. . .

NOTE: Why is the sign for EURO not allowed? I really hate this text replacement editor!

Delta Indigo
09-03-15, 14:33
The price per half hour on a room is 50 Euro, if you want a blowjob without condom you have to pay an extra fee of 20 Euro.

NOTE: Why is the sign for EURO not allowed? I really hate this text replacement editor!This is a first, I don't know of any club that charges extra for this. So why would this place be competitive, I don't know of another place in NRW that has this charge?

Willi69
09-03-15, 15:01
So why would this place be competitive?That's another type of brothel, called "Erotic-Disco", with long opening times and the guests wear civilian clothes, no bathrobes.

Delta Indigo
09-03-15, 15:58
That's another type of brothel, called "Erotic-Disco", with long opening times and the guests wear civilian clothes, no bathrobes.I see thanks, so you aren't talking about PHG here.

Jimmy Boy 99
09-03-15, 16:27
Any particular reason PHG is your home club? Any recommendations as to current girls to look for or to avoid at PHG?

Hessen Bub
09-03-15, 16:33
A local regular who considers the club his home base told me to avoid PHG and to visit GT instead. So I still haven't revisited. Last visit was about 5 years ago.

HB.

Willi69
09-03-15, 19:46
Any particular reason PHG is your home club?I can reach PHG by bus within 10 minutes. I have seen/tried out about 50 saunaclubs in NRW (and some clubs outside) but none of them is really better. So it's convenient for me to go to PHG.

Any recommendations as to current girls to look for or to avoid at PHG?+ Manuela (Romania, dark-haired): small, big natural tits, one nippel pierced, many tattoos.

- Stella (Romania, blond), the most attractive girl for me in PHG: I tried her two times but it was bad two times.

A local regular who considers the club his home base told me to avoid PHG and to visit GT instead.There are so many clubs in NRW. If you ask 10 people you will get 10 opinions.

Nille Copenhagen
09-03-15, 23:01
There are so many clubs in NRW. If you ask 10 people you will get 10 opinions.That is true! I find Happy Garden (Immer Happy) boring, a know a few from Aca that has moved to PHG. VV was one of my favorites club 3 yrs back, now I rarely come there. It's funny how club has their ups and downs.

Now I prefer GT, LR, Aca, Samya for NRW clubs, the top Hessen clubs are Sharks, Oase and World (World really need a renovation and the food is going downhill for a while).

Banana Boi
09-03-15, 23:32
This is a first, I don't know of any club that charges extra for this. So why would this place be competitive, I don't know of another place in NRW that has this charge?I really wouldn't call By Night a sauna club. It's a single bar area and some rooms attached. Pic enclosed showing entire club.

Yes and yes. But you can not any longer "walk over" as in earlier times. You have to leave PHG and to ring in front of "by night".I almost cried when I first saw the fence up. Used to be so much fun having all the PHG girls drag me over to By Night to check it out since they weren't allowed over on their own until PHG closed.

PussyLiccker
09-04-15, 01:38
A local regular who considers the club his home base told me to avoid PHG and to visit GT instead. So I still haven't revisited. Last visit was about 5 years ago.

HB.5 years ago? I thought it was a pretty good club starting from late 2012-2013. At the time, I've heard that there was new management when I first started going there. I faintly recall somebody telling me Russian, but not entirely sure. I've heard throughout the times, there has been management switch-overs. I started NRW in 2012. I've started out with good visits to PHG and Aca. Good starts made them worthwhile to keep visiting. The atmosphere at Aca wasn't what I was expecting first visit, but girls I've met at these clubs made me keep visiting. Lots of turn-overs with favs because I do trips.

Like Willi says, opinions until you form your own by visiting

Jimmy Boy 99
09-04-15, 04:12
+ Manuela (Romania, dark-haired): small, big natural tits, one nippel pierced, many tattoos.

- Stella (Romania, blond), the most attractive girl for me in PHG: I tried her two times but it was bad two times.Thanks. Manuela is a little chunky but a great session. I will have to avoid Stella.

Jimmy Boy 99
09-06-15, 04:57
I am trying to decide what day to go to PHG. From what I remember of the posts in this thread, they generally state that PHG is only really good on Friday and Saturday nights, and there is no point going other days as the lineup is bad. You said you go weekly. Do you have any experience with the lineups on weekdays versus weekends and thus able to opine on the matter? Does gambas night have a good lineup? Thanks.

Willi69
09-06-15, 12:46
Do you have any experience with the lineups on weekdays versus weekends and thus able to opine on the matter? Does gambas night have a good lineup?Sundays and Mondays are days of rest for girls and guests. Both sides know that so PHG is nearly empty on these days (no stunners) compared to the weekends. Also PHG is a night club, the traffic begins only after 7 o'clock pm, also on weekends.

Wednesday is interesting because guests get 2 free cocktails (alcoholic / non alcoholic), but you have to ask the receptionist for the corresponding coupons.

From Thursday on begins the weekend traffic.

If you are not often in PHG and nearly all girls are new for you, you can try the days from Wednesday to Saturday.

Jimmy Boy 99
09-06-15, 13:14
Sundays and Mondays are days of rest for girls and guests. Both sides know that so PHG is nearly empty on these days (no stunners) compared to the weekends. Also PHG is a night club, the traffic begins only after 7 o'clock pm, also on weekends.

Wednesday is interesting because guests get 2 free cocktails (alcoholic / non alcoholic), but you have to ask the receptionist for the corresponding coupons.

From Thursday on begins the weekend traffic.

If you are not often in PHG and nearly all girls are new for you, you can try the days from Wednesday to Saturday.Thanks. Will go on Saturday.

McAdonis
09-06-15, 23:45
Made two visits weekend visits during the last month. PHG on Saturday nights is packed. From 10 pm onwards, male-to-female-ratio at PHG is worse than GT. Also PHG weekends has been way busier than ACA which has been surprisingly dead on weekends. An ACA regular told me business has been bad for past 3-4 months. Girls like to work at clubs where there are customers.

Nille Copenhagen
09-07-15, 00:23
Made two visits weekend visits during the last month. PHG on Saturday nights is packed. From 10 pm onwards, male-to-female-ratio at PHG is worse than GT. Also PHG weekends has been way busier than ACA which has been surprisingly dead on weekends. An ACA regular told me business has been bad for past 3-4 months. Girls like to work at clubs where there are customers.I know a few girls moving from Aca to HappyG. So they are going for more business.

PussyLiccker
09-07-15, 00:59
Made two visits weekend visits during the last month. PHG on Saturday nights is packed. From 10 pm onwards, male-to-female-ratio at PHG is worse than GT. Also PHG weekends has been way busier than ACA which has been surprisingly dead on weekends. An ACA regular told me business has been bad for past 3-4 months. Girls like to work at clubs where there are customers.If you can provide some details that would be revealing like the number of girls at PHG to create the low ratio compared to GT. How was the LU at PHG? Looking on the Dutch forums, punters estimate 40-50, and couple estimations of 60 girls on visits at Aca. When I was at Aca during the evening close to Ramadan, it's wasn't dead during the evening, and the weekend after, the place with dead with punters, but ratio was very favorable. This was back in June.

Banana Boi
09-07-15, 01:01
When I used to go PHG it was always a bit of a sausage fest from Thursday to Saturday. On the good side most of the guys are locals who didn't room much. On the bad side most of the guys are locals and dominate certain girl's time. It wasn't easy trying to wait your turn to ask a girl to a room. I literally had to grab Hungarian Bonnie on her way to the washroom to ask her to a room, which she happily obliged. If I didn't do that I'm certain she would have sat out on the patio tables with the same guys all night long. For my ATF PHG girl I had to wait until after 2 am until the others left before I could go with her.

50 guys and 50 girls in PHG would make the place feel like a sardine can. Even 60 guys and 60 girls at ACA would not have the same feel.

PussyLiccker
09-07-15, 01:08
50 guys and 50 girls in PHG would make the place feel like a sardine can. Even 60 guys and 60 girls at ACA would not have the same feel.True, given that Aca is way more spaced out and larger. PHG is smaller than GT although when the weather is nice, punters spend time outside. Comparing both bar areas, PHG bar area is smaller so it will appear to be much more crowded since crowds gather at bar later at night.

PussyLiccker
09-07-15, 02:07
When I used to go PHG it was always a bit of a sausage fest from Thursday to Saturday. On the good side most of the guys are locals who didn't room much. On the bad side most of the guys are locals and dominate certain girl's time. It wasn't easy trying to wait your turn to ask a girl to a room. I literally had to grab Hungarian Bonnie on her way to the washroom to ask her to a room, which she happily obliged. If I didn't do that I'm certain she would have sat out on the patio tables with the same guys all night long. For my ATF PHG girl I had to wait until after 2 am until the others left before I could go with her.My first visit back in 2012 a Thursday during the fall, I had no problems grabbing girls probably due to guys not doing rooms much, and guys drinking mainly later at night. During the day, the early shift girls were pretty available. Then I check out the bar area every now and then. I take a girl from there from time to time. Met one standing at the reception. Other at the dining area, some hanging around the couches near the indoor sauna. Some girls hang around the men's shower area. I walked around alot. LOL. Later at night, they gather at the bar, and punters are sitting at the bar, and not doing room much. There were two regulars that I saw on every visit. Later at night girls drinking cocktails and dancing by the pole enjoying themselves. Good times. :) I came back again that week!!

Banana Boi
09-07-15, 02:44
Good times. :) I came back again that week!!Had to look back at my club notes to confirm. Most consecutive nights I did in a row after my first visit to a club:

Mondial - 5 nights.

PHG - 3 nights.

GT - 3 nights.

Each would have been more nights in a row after my first visit but they all came at the end of a trip. We even postponed going back to Oase to stay at GT.

Oase and World were only 1 night since I wasn't a club hopper my first FKK trip as I traveled with an experienced FKK guy and we visited by taxi. If not, Oase would have been a few nights in a row for sure.

PussyLiccker
09-07-15, 03:03
Understandable that most consecutive visits happen if you like the club earlier on. I personally don't do consecutive nights as I will try out other places too, but I come back if I had a good visit to a club. If it happens at the end of the trip, it's unfortunate. PHG was worth coming back after that one visit. Mondial I did do 3 nights since it opens late and wanted to see how the other nights are, and I can stop by later at night. It fits in the schedule well. It all boils down to how the visit is. Clubs have ups and downs, but if it's down for long time, I have little faith in the club.

I used to do consecutive visits to Oase like 3-4 days at a time, and then I started to check out other places in Germany like Hamburg, Artemis, NRW, etc. Then I realized that there are more clubs at the NRW and Hessen. Time is limited so I guess you have to make a determination. Multiple days at a club to get the most out of it or several clubs to see the LU at various clubs. Both has some pitfalls.

Nille Copenhagen
09-07-15, 08:41
50 guys and 50 girls in PHG would make the place feel like a sardine can. It's not a big deal in the Summertime, you can hang out at pool and in garden.

McAdonis
09-09-15, 21:47
No idea how many girls there were. It just seemed like 3-to-1 male-to-female-ratio. It was difficult to walk. At around midnight, it seemed like 25 fully-clothed men were at the front desk (either paying their entry or returning their key). It was difficult to walk from bar area to the lockers. Saw one ex-ACA girl. Her name is either Melanie or Milena. Big tits. Long straight black hair. 170 cm. I only really remember Nille writing about her.

Nille Copenhagen
09-09-15, 22:00
No idea how many girls there were. It just seemed like 3-to-1 male-to-female-ratio. It was difficult to walk. At around midnight, it seemed like 25 fully-clothed men were at the front desk (either paying their entry or returning their key). It was difficult to walk from bar area to the lockers. Saw one ex-ACA girl. Her name is either Melanie or Milena. Big tits. Long straight black hair. 170 cm. I only really remember Nille writing about her.Yes that's her, very nice breasts. A sweet quiet girl, I'll see her again.

Surgeon Johnny
11-29-15, 14:35
I attended PHG 27 NOV.

Karina has big natural boobs, 10 min. BBBJ and 10 min. Cow girl in 30 Mon. Session. She was tall, blond and from Romania.

Matilda also had beautiful ass and beautiful shaped tits. She loved my G spot massage and clit licking.

Vanessa was 20 YO and accepted touching inside. She was cheated our session time. It passed 20 min, and told me it was fully taken up.

BigBuddy69
04-23-16, 18:24
Once again, I had trouble with a girl about the price but this time, I took her to the reception.

This girl is Evelyn. I was with her in October (I had a good time with her) and she already tried to push me for more money (we were together for 46-47 minutes and she asked for 100 euros but I gave her 80 ).

To this time, she comes again to me, she recognizes me (she's wearing glasses now, still looking very good), we talk some time and I start to sense she's trying to trick me with the time. She wants to take the key while I'm taking a shower, I insist that she waits for me BEFORE she takes the key.

So we go together and it's not as good as the last time. She doesn"t really kiss, she sucks me with a condom because she pretends she has some problem in her throat, I don't really feel some intimacy with her. So she finishes me with her hand (and with the condom.), I look at my watch, we haven't reached the 45 minute mark. She speaks to me a little, shows me some photos on her cellphone, we go out, it"s about 47 minutes on my timer.

At the locker, she asks for 100 . I say "75 for 45 minutes", she says "no, we've been in the room for 50 minutes", "no it's more 47". We go to the reception, I explain my problem, one of the working girls take her side, one of the thekes says that the timer starts when she takes the key, I assure her that we've been in the room for 47 minutes, not 50. They leave and I stay alone with Evelyne. The atmosphere was getting really cold. We stood a few minutes like this and really angry I gave her 100 since the thekes were not coming back. She goes in the room behind the counter. One of the theke comes back, I tell her that I gave 100 euros, she goes back in the room and comes back with 25 .

Congratulations to the staff!

After I had a nice encounter with Angie, she's really friendly, good service, no problem with kissing but I'm just not into her physically speaking. She's a sweetheart though.

Daisy seems really nice too but she's not my type.

The problem is, with nearly every visit I made to PHG, I had some trouble with the time or the rates.

First time, before the price changes, the vast majority of the girls asked for 100 / hour (I found two 75 girls). I talked to the theke at the end, she gave me a discount.

Second time, no problem.

Third time, I paid 100 for 48 minutes (for a shitty session) and 150 for less than 75 minutes (I didn't have the balls to complain to the reception since I knew the first girl and had fond memories of our first session). I talked to the theke when I was leaving, she gave me some discount.

Fourth time, one girl asked me 75 (or maybe 100 ) for 35-36 minutes (I gave her 75 ) and Evelyn tried to ask me more for 3 minutes.

And this time, the same Evelyn does the same trick! WTF? I don't like to complain and to put girls into trouble but this time it was too much!

The staff is great in PHG but I have to use my chronograph everytime I go to a room and the service is not so great. So I'll try PHG one last time this summer and if there is again some kind of time-argument, I'll put the PHG in the same blacklist as the GT.

For the Melanie lover, she's still here and she still doesn't kiss. Actually most of the girls don't seem to kiss in this club...

Banana Boi
04-23-16, 18:43
Thanks for a PHG update. See no reason going back still.

I had a PHG money/time dispute in Fall, 2013. Management backed me up 100%. Girl's name was Lorena I think.

BigBuddy69
04-23-16, 19:02
Actually in August 2013, I had a good time with a girl named Lorena, 21 yo half russian with really saggy tits. She asked 100 €/ h, then 75 €/ h when I insisted.

PussyLiccker
04-23-16, 19:04
I stopped attending due to change in LU. At one point I liked the LU of girls, and interestingly I got good sessions there consistently(and expected good sessions in general), and then with the change in type of girls there, my picks thined out over time, and called it quits after less girls chosen and bad picks last visit.

When it was 75 per hour I recall a girl that was surprised and happy she got 75. That was interesting coming from other places at the time.

Banana Boi
04-23-16, 19:58
Actually in August 2013, I had a good time with a girl named Lorena, 21 yo half russian with really saggy tits. She asked 100 / h, then 75 / h when I insisted.5'3", 21, cute face, long black hair, persistent as hell which should have been a sign. Barely spoke English. Mine was definitely Romanian unless she was a Russian girl who could speak Romanian.

BigBuddy69
04-23-16, 20:28
Maybe she told me half russian half romanian. What about the tits?

Banana Boi
04-23-16, 22:33
Maybe she told me half russian half romanian. What about the tits?I don't remember them being nice or else I'd remember them so they could have been really saggy. You saw her August, 2013 and I saw her Oct / Nov, 2013 so it must be the same girl. I know there was also a girl named Loredana at PHG around the same time.

Hessen Bub
04-23-16, 23:10
So PHG does have a 45 min tariff for 75€?

HB.

PussyLiccker
04-23-16, 23:56
It probably is currently or no reason for bigbuddy to get 25 Euros back from the lady at the desk.

With the change-over to Magnum management, the pricing and the hours mirror each other. Magnum used to be 80 (and PHG 75) per hour until they changed over to 100 per half, and 75 for 45 min.

The 45 min for 75 seems is an uncommon scheme, and it seems like a setpoint that could cause some situations like buddy has run into. Of course, if the girls do not know you, they may think you are not familiar with the pricing.

One benefit to the 45min scheme is if you go a bit over 30min, and it's advantageous to pay 45min pricing than 100.

Banana Boi
04-24-16, 00:14
I don't like the 45 minute structure. I have lots of girls that go 35-40 minutes yet still charge 30 minutes, maybe cause they know they will get a 10+ euro tip from me. With the 45 minute option, they may change their approach and feel ENTITLED to 25 euro more.

PussyLiccker
07-11-16, 04:38
It's been a long time since I've done PHG as my last visit wasn't so great. I gave it a Fri to see how good the place can get currently.

The entry is still 60 Euros, no discount offered like the other clubs of same management with Magnum.

The Russian Theke is still working, and told me some Russians would be around. LOL.

I arrived during the daytime, and the place was empty like other clubs managed by Magnum. Few girls and punters. Later around 8 pm or so I noticed the place picked up.
I started noticing many more girls. Many girls I can easily go with, and some stand-out girls.

Saw two girls I met at H7 not too long ago. Not sure if there is still a link between H7 and PHG.

There was one Blond Romie there, I would say one of the prettiest I've seen on my trip. High optics. Few others I believe Russian. One blond hot Russian I spotted late at night was occupied with a punter on bottled service, so no avail.

The food is one of the highlights there. They had pork on a slow cooker, chicken kebap, with the Barbie going. BBQ was quite good.

There was a DJ, and music was thumping, not many dancing, but couple girls.

Around 10-11 or so, the place got really busy with many Turkish. The clientele seems a lot more of Turkish men than I noticed from 2012-13 times. I can't recall seeing that many Turkish then. The clientele resembles the Turkish men you see at Magnum. Funny how a management change can transform the customer base. Since the weather is nice, lots of people outside hanging out. Smoking is only allowed outside so many girls outside, and some huddled around the smoking area. Many Turkish men during busy hours on Fri night.

There is a mini Kino in the club, which has been relocated from when I frequented back in 2012. As soon as you walk in to the locker area, the middle left entry leads to a room with large television with couple couches. I had girls offering to take me to the kino there.

Two sessions:

1. Armina (Turk). Worked at GT in the past. Has what I expect of Turkish facials wit large eyes, but really attractive for me. The best part is her body, amazingly tight body of many Turkish girls I meet, one of the best. Long black hair, A-be cups. Slim.

Service was great, and very easy going. English is good, and seem service oriented.

2. Julia (Ro). Blond curly hair, really young. Petite body, A-cups. Good service, and friendly.

For the big tits lovers, there is D-cups, Veo. Tits trying to bust out, didn't see without the bra though unfortunately.

So, I think you can run into some nice girls here. It was a Fri visit, so I don't have a good idea how it's during non-weekend days currently.

Wry Cooter
07-13-16, 06:57
Hey PL, wish I was back out there checking out the clubs with you. Thanks for the info, I'm happy to read PHG's LU is improved. I may have to check it out next time I go, which sadly won't be until next year.

PussyLiccker
07-13-16, 11:56
Howdy Wry. The complaints with locals for this club is that it gets going later at night (not certain what time is meant by this as I wasn't around when night time LU transitioned). Although, a club worker has told me business has declined, I think what was meant was the daytime / evening attenders has declined. The peak hrs as I have witnessed are high percentage Turkish, so it is a night-club now. Not sure when the night time LU transitions as I stepped out to check out VV for a bit, and came back around 8-9 ish and the place was kicking.

Looked as there are girls getting their drink-on in the weekend, at least the Russians I noticed there.

Still, the club's highlight was back in 2012-13 for me (hasn't matched those visits even up to now). But, given the better luck with services this time around (I think just better picks, but my 2012-13 visits I felt I couldn't go wrong with any picks), LU having some interesting girls, got my interest up.

Mainly Romies(haven't met enough girls to know other than the Turkish girl), although there were Russians like the Theke told me were around. Couple black girls as well.

I was most impressed with YY LU on Sat. Better than PHG Fri.

Been a long time. Theme song for the visit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dikmOcwzvE

Sirioja
07-13-16, 13:15
Did you really see the real Russian girls? Were they really pretty? Or like the 2 blond at World. Pretty Russian girls don t want to work for 50 € , when they can tour in Dubai.

I understand you say PHG casting is below YY casting? So I won t go to both.

PussyLiccker
07-15-16, 14:22
Did you really see the real Russian girls? Were they really pretty? Or like the 2 blond at World. Pretty Russian girls don t want to work for 50 , when they can tour in Dubai.

I understand you say PHG casting is below YY casting? So I won t go to both.The two showed up late at night were def Russian. One of them was very pretty tall slim. She went straight for the bottled service like there was a pre-arrangement. Although the Theke said there were other Russians around, I couldn't tell really besides one other I was interested in. This was Fri night so at least the tall one could have been a free-lancer. So, don't expect to run into those girls on any day you visit as I have no idea their schedule or what girls show regularly.

PHG casting is smaller scaled than YY casting. You should really form an opinion on a club (especially at the NRW) based on recent visits. Girls move around.

Downandup
09-08-16, 07:29
I don't know why there are not more reports on PHG after my visit there yesterday. It must be due to its location in the middle of nowhere as I found it to be very good. The line up was poor until 5 pm but then became good, I'd estimate over 40.

I was able to grab a new girl who I saw being given the tour earlier, Iza, she told me that she used to work at Acapulco before, 172, slim, tiny breasts and a sexy mouth.

This place will be worth the return trip.

Sirioja
09-08-16, 07:49
Does this Isa have long black hair? White skin? Ex Valentina Aca? If not good business at LR.

Sirioja
09-17-16, 09:48
Does this Isa have long black hair? White skin? Ex Valentina Aca? If not good business at LR.Never returned to PHG since Barbie Louana. Ro on end of 2013 , before she left for YY. But now I have to hunt BF / taxi / pimp to find a girl, but it was my day. Not a good day at GT, even Cora was smiling but too much tattoes for me now, Dounia is still an angel and I will repeat, I went for Erika but I don t go with girls who have vulgar behavior, reason why I never repeated with Valentina Samya who gave me great rooms, I mistook choosing pretty Ana Maria. Ro who doesn't worth more than 50 for me even friendly and smiling but too badly professionnal. So, decided to left GT at 9 pm, when predators go to hunt at night. So many cars at PHG, I thought I will have to return to park at GT where no problem to park. A real discotheque sound, not bad Samya manele, a lot of foods, friendly girl on desk, maybe she recognized me 3 years later. And my giraffe was there, coming to ask me: Do you remember me? She wanted I go to her first and I wanted she comes to me like I wait from my regulars, but we had only 1 room 2 months ago, so after looking and smiling at each other, I went to sit with her and then heaven started, she was so sweet at Aca, even she said she didn t want to kiss because of her BF, so even frustrated, I didn't force her, because I felt we would do it together for next times, the only girl not kissing me, I wanted to repeat, because I felt how she wanted to take care of me, from how I treat her. But she left Aca, after Magnum, Oceans and Aca Gold, stayed less than a week at LR, and now PHG, but Turkish clubs are not for models, as tall as Erika and taller than Megan, a real model body, an angel smile and becoming a hot, as she said, GF, because You make me feel good, and she was very very sensitive. For sure, our 1 h30 should be very different from Turkish, but after 20 mn DATY, she didn't use gel, even she said her vagina is a bit painful, but she never said to stop and she never stopped. A new girl becoming a real hot but still sweet GF. She would be the prettiest at GT, at Globe with Larissa, only Megan has prettier face, but 2 angels when they smile. Wish to confirm again and again, and to find a club for a model, but not a real FKK because she doesn't feel comfortable full naked, even she has really perfect body with small tits. Kate also doesn't feel comfortable full naked now, with her mum body. Once more, You take a real beauty, a real natural beauty for her, You treat her like a woman, You don t force her, You are patient to give her time, of course not for 30 mn rabbits, and she will say she feels good with You and give You the best of her. It works so often, and only for club rate 50/30 mn. To repeat.

Average point at PHG is bar service.

Margo Samya, super dancer was at PHG last night, still dancing.

PChew
09-17-16, 23:20
Never returned to PHG since Barbie Louana. Ro on end of 2013 , before she left for YY. But now I have to hunt BF / taxi / pimp to find a girl, but it was my day. Not a good day at GT, even Cora was smiling but too much tattoes for me now, Dounia is still an angel and I will repeat, I went for Erika but I don t go with girls who have vulgar behavior, reason why I never repeated with Valentina Samya who gave me great rooms, I mistook choosing pretty Ana Maria. Ro who doesn't worth more than 50 for me even friendly and smiling but too badly professionnal. So, decided to left GT at 9 pm, when p.Line up at GT dropped on Friday as many girls are not in e. G. Lisa. Erika and Amor are the best looking. Did you not see Amor? She was present in early afternoon on Friday.

PussyLiccker
09-17-16, 23:53
Line up at GT dropped on Friday as many girls are not in e. G. Lisa. Erika and Amor are the best looking. Did you not see Amor? She was present in early afternoon on Friday.You met Erika too? LOL. Which weekend day is good is a difficult guess. The whole weekend could be down at times. Perhaps Lisa stopped working at GT. She has a big weight on the LU.

PChew
09-18-16, 00:05
You met Erika too? LOL. Which weekend day is good is a difficult guess. The whole weekend could be down at times. Perhaps Lisa stopped working at GT. She has a big weight on the LU.Yes. Tall blonde blue eye of Erika stood out from the crowd as many other beauty were absent like Lisa And Kimmy. But Amor filled the gap. I can't handle if all my favorites appear on the same day so it s ok. I am not as picky as Siri. Lisa should be back soon after her long holiday but I forgot the exact day. Sorry for talking about GT in PHG thread.

Sirioja
09-18-16, 04:11
Line up at GT dropped on Friday as many girls are not in e. G. Lisa. Erika and Amor are the best looking. Did you not see Amor? She was present in early afternoon on Friday.No Lisa. De on Friday. I didn't notice Amor. Erika is pretty for me, but she has to change her behavior with me if she wants I go with her.

Sirioja
09-19-16, 22:38
After visiting again Nordpark, small Borussia defeated Werder in the afternoon, after losing my time with Oceans staff, back at PHG for Valentina. Watched Singapore tries, my small Borussia, then Valentina but she had pain, will be better on next time, after amazing time on Friday. Had good breakfast, good foods, friendly girls on desk, a super pretty blond with pony tail at the bar. In the night, fantastic disco with ex Margo Samya at the pole and fantastic Georgia shaking her ass all night, smiling, what a girl. Samya with Arabian music, can't compete.

Amazing night until 5 am at PHG, excellent surprise.

PussyLiccker
09-20-16, 11:37
Siri, can you share any info about services of the girls you've been with? Also the number of girls, when the peak number of girls are around and how many. Generally friendly girls?

I did a Fri night and didn'the think this place gets going early as 5, but perhaps on the weekend girls show up bit later due to extended opening hrs (open till 7 like Magnum on weekends).

I'd like to know how weekdays and weekend visits compare.

I wish they had discount entry specials. Daytime is slow, and 60 is a higher pricepoint to be much of a draw not knowing too well of the LU.

If Turkish Amina is on my visit, could be worthwhile. I wonder if she is still working there or back to GT.

Sirioja
09-20-16, 20:20
I would say about 40 girls on Friday evening and Saturday night, only Valentina Aca for me, because I prefer to get the best with her and I loved her: you make me feel good with you on Friday, but I could have gone with 5 other girls: Margo ex Samya, a blond, certainly German, a small chestnut, Georgia and another brunette.

Slow before 4 pm, but good breakfast and they play Formula 1 and Bundesliga, but on Saturday night, what a party with DJ and amazing Georgia, top Samya dancer, Margo, couldn't compete with her, shaking her ass, smiling, for 4 hours.

A few black girls.

Entry 60, girls rate 50/30 mn, look at your watch for time, open 11 am, close 5 am, goods foods, good drinks, even not a specialist, but so many kind of free beer in bottle, friendly girls on desk and pretty blond on bar.

Worth for me for Valentina until she moves.

PussyLiccker
09-20-16, 20:48
I had cola beer there, yuck!.

Sirioja
09-23-16, 10:48
Even on Thursday night, real disco, but not too Arabian sound. Leaving Paris at 6 pm, good run, good diner at PHG, my model GF in and out of room, have to help her to move like Sara 1 year ago, to thank her for her sweetness. Thanks to her, I can go for my fabulous week end, far higher than FKK.

How to make a not kissing model at Aca, becoming a real GF and when I see her standing up, my eyes smile, enjoying beauty.

Sirioja
10-01-16, 20:19
For who look for black girls, 4 very hungry at PHG.

It s October fest until Monday, girls have clothes like Bavarian girls, funny and sexy. Free beer.

Tried sexy ex Rebeka Aca, she asked me why I never came to her at Aca, when my friend did. Now, I know why.

Sirioja
10-05-16, 19:54
After meeting a guy at LR on Sunday night, curly brunette Lily. Ru with black dress under tits, is not a top model, but a real woman in room.

About PHG, if you don't have a girl there, it only worth after 8 pm, but a real discotheque on Friday and Saturday night until 5 am, Georgia and ex Margo Samya are exceptional dancers, Margo for pole technique, Georgia who shake her ass all night. Turkish give money to girls who are dancing, one gave money to Valentina who was just sitting, she didn't understand why he gave her money, so she wanted to thank him giving him a kiss, fat but nice Turkish guy with her.

2 security guys were right to fire 2 poor un-respectful guys, not Turkish. A drunk poor young, not Turkish guy every Saturday night, girls don't want to go with him, one neuron guy.

Good foods, free beer. Friendly staff.

Many visits for Valentina ex Aca, ex LR. PHG was only for Valentina, like for Louana in 2013.

Banana Boi
10-06-16, 01:17
Are there many more girls there on a Fri / Sat night than a Thursday night?

Haven't been to PHG in years. What are they doing with the By Night space? Is there still a separate club where By Night used to be or has PHG taken over the entire space?

Hoping PHG makes a comeback!

BigBuddy69
10-06-16, 07:09
By Night still exists but it has nothing to do with PHG anymore.

Sirioja
10-06-16, 08:12
About 40 girls after 8 pm on Thursday visited once, Friday visited once, Saturday visited 3 times, in September. Real model was ex Valentina Aca but seems to be gone, also ex small Margo Samya, top pole dancer. Full of energy for shaking ass all night, Georgia. Pretty classy Ina ex Rebeka Aca, but no kiss in room.

Quite average casting, did worth for 1 girl for me, like in 2013 . From our first, not kissing room at Aca, Valentina became a real sweet GF for behavior, big thanks to her for pleasure, it was just my honor and pleasure, if I really made her feel good.

PussyLiccker
10-08-16, 00:56
The place went down hill since my last visit due to a few Russians and others like Armina or Ro girls that weren't there my recent visit.

I got there around 6 pm and about 15 girls present. LU small and not all that interesting besides a few girls. Low business so not drawing enough talent.

Waste of time to see if the LU would pickup. I think 8-9 pm is when the LU fully gets going on a Fri night. I see a few Turkish trickling in around 9 ish. It's a different club than what it used to be. Big mistake of making a gamble of heading here instead of YY. Will skip this place in the future.

If you like black girls, it's the club to check out. 4-5 of them around.

Girls are friendly and prezimmer is of decent kind, but I see odds of getting kissing here low. Hardly get that at GT or LR. LR was was much better place to visit, but also too many punters and the cramp Ness is amplified due to the size.

Ina, Moldavian, black hair pretty face, 26. Tight petite bod. 160. Be-cups. Not my usual type, but looked good, opted out due to no kissing.

Mickey or Mikaela. Ro. 155. 20yrs. Toned. Rock hard tummy as she dances on the pole. A-cups. Asian lookin eyes. Looks Eurasian. Brunette pony tail. Wore a loose black thank top, cut up jeans. Great service. Not my type, but opted for her due to good prezimmer and facially one of prettier ones that would kiss. So, not a total loss, but 60 Euros is way too high of an entry for this place. The hight entry will deter punters.

RaviGoel
10-10-16, 06:23
The place went down hill since my last visit due to a few Russians and others like Armina or Ro girls that weren't there my recent visit.

I got there around 6 pm and about 15 girls present. LU small and not all that interesting besides a few girls. Low business so not drawing enough talent.

Waste of time to see if the LU would pickup. I think 8-9 pm is when the LU fully gets going on a Fri night. I see a few Turkish trickling in around 9 ish. It's a different club than what it used to be. Big mistake of making a gamble of heading here instead of YY. Will skip this place in the future.

If you like black girls, it's the club to check out. 4-5 of them around.

Girls are friendly and prezimmer is of decent kind, but I see odds of getting kissing here low. Hardly get that at GT or LR. LR was was much better place to visit, but also too many punters and the cramp Ness is amplified due to the size.

Ina, Moldavian, black hair pretty face, 26. Tight petite bod. 160. Be-cups. Not my usual type, but looked good, opted out due to no kissing.

Mickey or Mikaela. Ro. 155. 20yrs. Toned. Rock hard tummy as she dances on the pole. A-cups. Asian lookin eyes. Looks Eurasian. Brunette pony tail. Wore a loose black thank top, cut up jeans. Great service. Not my type, but opted for her due to good prezimmer and facially one of prettier ones that would kiss. So, not a total loss, but 60 Euros is way too high of an entry for this place. The hight entry will deter punters.My first time to this club and I do agree that the LU is limited, but this seems like a slightly nicer version of Babylon. The girls are friendly. But maybe a tad bit better looking. The physical club itself seems a little nicer. I was there recently on a Sunday and there seemed to be about 10.

Sirioja
10-10-16, 21:06

If you like black girls, it's the club to check out. 4-5 of them around..Ina is Rebeka ex Aca until end of 2015.

Micky is ex Margo Samya, top pole dancer. I didn't understand why she left Samya for PHG, but she says to prefer PHG. Friendly girl, even not so attracted by her face.

PussyLiccker
10-11-16, 03:23
My first time to this club and I do agree that the LU is limited, but this seems like a slightly nicer version of Babylon. The girls are friendly. But maybe a tad bit better looking. The physical club itself seems a little nicer. I was there recently on a Sunday and there seemed to be about 10.I haven't been to Babylon yet. The club's reputation and draw seems to be the general service level.

I said 15 as an estimate around 6 pm. But, it does pick up to about 35 girls around 8-9 pm. That's late if you compare to an avg club. This is Turkish hrs. My last visit had more girls around this time, and some differences in the LU(for the better of course). So, YMMV.

I like the physicality of the club itself. If you swap out LR's LU to this club, it would be a lot nice club that's for sure. LR is a bit cramped and limited in areas. Or even swap out with Aca as I prefer the spaciness of Aca compared to LR.

PussyLiccker
02-18-17, 02:43
This club is so scratched off the visit list. This visit confirms it. This club has never been the same since Magnum mngmnt took over.

Clients are pretty similar to Magnum, and the vibe is a miniature version, and the girls look the similar.

I went with two girls, services were mediocre, restrictive and a girl lays out extras for stuff.

I feel like I got lucky with Micky, Marga, ex-Samya when she was there. And the Turkish Armina, although not around now a days.

I see a trend of Turk clubs in the NRW, it's mainly suck and fuck services.

The Cane
02-18-17, 02:58
This club is so scratched off the visit list. This visit confirms it. This club has never been the same since Magnum mngmnt took over. Clients are pretty similar to Magnum, and the vibe is a miniature version, and the girls look the similar. I went with two girls, services were mediocre, restrictive and a girl lays out extras for stuff. I feel like I got lucky with Micky, Marga, ex-Samya when she was there. And the Turkish Armina, although not around now a days. I see a trend of Turk clubs in the NRW, it's mainly suck and fuck services.Man,

Do I really want to try to conquer the NRW? All these bad reports from PL makes the place sound worse than anything I ever experienced in Hamburg!

Banana Boi
02-18-17, 03:43
Do I really want to try to conquer the NRW? All these bad reports from PL makes the place sound worse than anything I ever experienced in Hamburg!He liked GT. You enjoyed Hamburg go back there. Really doesn't sound like NRW has been good for some time which is why I haven't been back. For optics, I only like GT, Mondial, and LR in NRW.

PussyLiccker
02-18-17, 03:51
TC, I've been doing rounds at the NRW for quite a bit. Not all clubs are bad, and I'm being a bit critical based on a sampling of experiences YMMV.

Clubs can change over time.

It's just my experiences and reporting. Another can have different experiences. For example, I had teo good picks on my last two visits to PHG, but also have my reasons why this club is so different now than in the past, and it's not just a hunch. My sampling will be based on girls choose I find hot or attractive, and if my dick makes the decision on wrong girls without filtering, I will have higher chances of bad outcomes. I'm a type that can take the risks if the girls are hot enough, but I can also be a lot more careful if I choose, but that ruins the fun and surprises that are possible out there.

Take what I write with a grain of salt. Your experience can differ. Like the Hamburg for example, I may have bad experiences there, but your maybe more possitive. Depends on the relative outlook of each punter.

I think what we find important in services are sifferent. Anal is not on top of my list, and generally pricing is half of Hessen so your Anal avg in NRW will likely be lower than Hessen by a significant margin.

The Cane
02-18-17, 10:28
I think what we find important in services are different. Anal is not on top of my list, and generally pricing is half of Hessen so your Anal avg in NRW will likely be lower than Hessen by a significant margin.I really don't follow this? I mean, why would my anal average in NRW be significantly less than in Hessen? If the price is half, then I could do it even more LOL! Unless you're saying that the NRW girls just don't offer anal as much because they get less money for it? The one time I did go to the NRW region, I went to GT where I did receive quality anal sex from the one who I thought was the prettiest in the house (don't recall her name and don't think she was a regular). I considered it to be a great bargain too since I paid only 50 euros more to enjoy her asshole. I guess only the NRW girls who really enjoy anal would provide it at that price.

PussyLiccker
02-18-17, 13:05
Didn't see Seda, ex-LR. Left the biz maybe?

Sandra, Ro stuck out like sore thumb, just my type. Tall atheltic body with fantastic D-cups. Maybe for ya Mc. I was thinking her to be Germanic due to strong athletic build and opposite the more typical short, petite or thin Ro. Cute face, wears glasses. Nice, but her service was avg.

Carla, curley blonde, slim medium heigh, small boobs. Blue eyes. Bad service.

LU is pretty avg, some nice slim bodied girls, few thick girls, but most are slim, few tight hot bodies.

Trans Atlantic
02-19-17, 04:08
IME, more girls offer anal in Hessen than in NRW.

Craiova
02-19-17, 04:12
IME, more girls offer anal in Hessen than in NRW.You're right 100 euro are better then 50 euro.

Banana Boi
04-13-17, 11:23
Does anyone know if Raluka still works at PHG. Used to work here as Angie, then Cora at LR, and has also worked at Sixsens. Cute petite thin brunette sometimes with a Cleopatra haircut. Perky tits. Quiet at times but really fun if she knows you. I met her when she was 18 so she's likely 23/24 by now.

Pistons
05-26-17, 17:34
Not much happening in this thread. How is this club nowadays?

Claude Challe
05-26-17, 18:25
Does anyone know if Raluka still works at PHG. Used to work here as Angie, then Cora at LR, and has also worked at Sixsens. Cute petite thin brunette sometimes with a Cleopatra haircut. Perky tits. Quiet at times but really fun if she knows you. I met her when she was 18 so she's likely 23/24 by now.She has retired.

Sirioja
05-26-17, 19:36
Not much happening in this thread. How is this club nowadays?Outside swimming pool, good foods, free beer in bottle. I miss model who became real GFE, Valentina. Ro. Have to discover Julia.

Finnish Fucker
07-07-17, 00:21
After many years break I visited PHG today. The weather was great, still 29 degrees at 18.00 when I went in with high hopes. There was only a handful of hookers and same amount of customers. Nice facilities but the quality and amount of girls sucked badly. I waited 2 hours in a good faith that the lineup will improve and nicer looking babes would come in. Bollocs, nothing happened so I left to Living Room. This place is crap.

Hessen Bub
07-07-17, 08:38
After many years break I visited PHG today. The weather was great, still 29 degrees at 18.00 when I went in with high hopes. There was only a handful of hookers and same amount of customers. Nice facilities but the quality and amount of girls sucked badly. I waited 2 hours in a good faith that the lineup will improve and nicer looking babes would come in. Bollocs, nothing happened so I left to Living Room. This place is crap.I could have told you and saved you time and money, my Finish friend.

HB.

Sirioja
07-08-17, 07:57
I could have told you and saved you time and money, my Finish friend.

HB.I had good girls at PHG. I miss Isa / Valentina. Ro.

Also good foods and discotheque on Friday and Saturday nights.

Finnish Fucker
07-09-17, 21:52
I could have told you and saved you time and money, my Finish friend.

HB.Thanks, next time I might consult with you when I get an idea to try out these less popular clubs.

BigBuddy69
09-25-17, 20:57
This club is really perfect if you want to suffer permanent earloss. I came late around 9 pm, the music was unbearable. I'd rather listen to Optimist manele in Club LaLuna or in Samya. The BBQ is still good and the girls are still so pushy.

Little extract:

- Where do you come from?

-Fuckistan.

-What's the capital city?

-Lickistan.

Then she took me to the kino to flirt a little bit. I let her do it a little then I left.

When I came back, she tried her luck again:

-Do you kiss?

- Not with the tongue (bad start for me).

- And for the BJ?

- I put your dick in my mouth (funny girl).

- Ok but with or without?

- It's an extra now ask the reception they will put a sign about this tomorrow.

- There's no way I'm going to pay for something wich was free before.

So bye bye Miss Lickistan!! Second time I leave PHG without getting laid. Fortunately I had a free entrance.

Vompat
11-06-17, 07:59
I was going to go to my old favorite club Sunday morning 14th October, at 12.30, reception said there is only 1 girl. I asked when is coming more, she said 2-3 hours. I asked to see the girl, she was OK, tall blonde Russian. Left and checked something next door, 10 € in, 10 € for 10 minute. Drove to Oceans.

Sirioja
11-06-17, 23:39
On Thursday 26 October, quite good casting at night, but some girls answer not kissing, so, not for me. Good foods for diner, I enjoyed banana juice.

Banana Boi
11-09-17, 06:11
Thanks Siri. Good to hear about the good lineup. Now someone needs to teach the girls to DFK.

BigBuddy69
11-09-17, 07:26
And not cheating on the time, and not trying to sell BBBJ as an extra.

Sirioja
11-09-17, 07:56
Thanks Siri. Good to hear about the good lineup. Now someone needs to teach the girls to DFK.I wrote only quite good casting, meaning 3 brunettes and 2 blond were quite attractive look for me, the blond Romanian really looked like a woman, but answered not kissing. I arrived late and it was midnight after I took my only meal of the day. 2 brunettes were not free. Some girls are booked all night at PHG, by NL or Turkish or even Asians. 2 Answers not kissing killed my desire on this late night and I preferred to keep my money for next day. I was right because I found a great rediscovery on next day.

PHG only wake up about 6 pm, but opened until 5 am. Most of attractive girls are only looking for business only until about 2 or 3 am. 2 ex LR girls: Kim and another one. I would say best restaurant among NRW clubs. PHG also worth if You look for some products, in toilets close to desk, facing room 2.

Casting can compete for me with LR or YY at the moment for looks. Only GT where I could go with 5 girls on last Friday is higher for me. Unfortunately, girls at PHG are used to Turkish or NL who are not kisser lovers like me, so just have to find a super GFE with pretty face and slim natural body, like was model Valentina / Isa. Ro ex Aca, or Aida / Luana in 2013, and then PHG become a great club.

PussyLiccker
11-24-17, 04:36
Thanks Siri. Good to hear about the good lineup. Now someone needs to teach the girls to DFK.The LU wasn't good on my visit. I don't see the club being like it's former days with the current management. My intuition about services here isn't good, and a bit hesistant to session here.

PussyLiccker
11-29-17, 10:27
I visited on a Thurs night, so not sure if there is that much of a difference from a Fri LU. Keeping in mind that PHG has fallen under Magnum management for a long time now, and the same clientel, and gloomy mood particularly shows at the club. Also the way some of the girls over-dress (I saw girls with full tops, etc.) just like at Magnum with heavier makeup.

The irony of the mood was that they had a DJ playing thumping music in the dimmed lounge(just like Magnum main lounge), and girls were just sitting around bored. I recall back in the days, the lounge felt a bit livelier, few girls dancing, and drinking their cocktails in hand. Also, girls occupied with guys on the couch for long times. Now a days you see a group of Romies out in the smoking area, puffing away with a boring bar area.

I showed up pretty late at night knowing that under Magnum management, the club suffers the same empty club during the day scenario. Club opens to 5 am on Thurs (and to 7 am on weekend), so most girls shows up particularly later.

As soon as I walked in to the club I noticed one pretty blonde, but I got a bit of cold vibes, and she was wearing a top.

Sounds like tall good looking Larissa is one of the better providers there.

There were two girls that were formerly Dea and Natasha at LR (both friendly and nice girls). Interesting given that I heard Seda formerly of LR worked their temporarily in the past. I have also seen a girl at LR that was formerly of PHG. Yes, the girls move around for whatever reasons.

One positive about the club is that they serve good bbq (quality relative to other places), and does serve until quite late into the morning, so you will not go hungry in your stay. And the big negative is, not worth the 60 Euros entry. The club is out of the way, and given the current condition of the club, the 60 Euros entry turns me away. They need to offer discount entry, but happy hr during the day, I would not want to show up to an empty club during the day to be worth it.

KingOfBongo
07-21-18, 21:23
Yesterday was my first visit to PHG. When I arrived, I was going to park my car in the first parking lot then I thought I would put my car farther, closer to the entry. This made me confuse PHG with the 'by night' club! I was surprised to only pay 10 e and hear that it was 25 e for 30 min and 50 e for 1 h. The guy who entered just after me, was small, had a strange voice as though it had been broken by cigarettes and he had a problem with one leg. One girl had issue with her teeth. All girls and guys were ugly, I felt like I was Brad Pitt over there, after 5 min I quickly left.

I moved back my car in the first parking and entered to PHG. Club installations are quite good: food is good, bier included, swimming pool, wifi, enough rooms and some have ventilator. The only problem: the LU is average. No wow girl.

Girls seen or spoken with: Betty, Daniela, Nico, Nadia, Raluca, Narcisa, Roxi, Karli, Isabel, Caro. De, Antonia, Morena, Lucia, Kim.

(a girl with Caro's face and Nico's body would have suited me).

UltraHappy
07-21-18, 22:21
Are they still doing the deal where you can still walk over to By Night from PHG by heading out back past the pool and using the back entrance to enter By Night in your bathrobe? That is, paying entry for PHG covers you for both PHG and By Night?

Or, are both places operated completely separately in this respect now?

Yesterday was my first visit to PHG. When I arrived, I was going to park my car in the first parking lot then I thought I would put my car farther, closer to the entry. This made me confuse PHG with the 'by night' club! I was surprised to only pay 10 e and hear that it was 25 e for 30 min and 50 e for 1 h. The guy who entered just after me, was small, had a strange voice as though it had been broken by cigarettes and he had a problem with one leg. One girl had issue with her teeth. All girls and guys were ugly, I felt like I was Brad Pitt over there, after 5 min I quickly left.

KingOfBongo
07-22-18, 20:53
Are they still doing the deal where you can still walk over to By Night from PHG by heading out back past the pool and using the back entrance to enter By Night in your bathrobe? That is, paying entry for PHG covers you for both PHG and By Night?

Or, are both places operated completely separately in this respect now?I don't think so, I did not see any back entrance at PHG. If you don't mind too much on how the girls look then prices are unbeatable: 10 e entry and 25 e / 30 min.

Pistons
07-23-18, 01:17
How many girls are there at PHG now on a busy night? When I was there in February for a few hours past midnight on a rainy day (can't recall which day of the week it was) I only saw 20 girls or so. And it felt like a far cry from being worth the 60 e entry. The layout indoors seemed a bit odd also, but I can see it may be a fine club if going there with friends. Going there solo when it was raining felt a bit awkward however. Especially the way the lounge is set up. A club with a pool like this should perhaps aim to be more of a day club than a night club. But I suppose VV still has some of that. Or so I hope as I have only heard a lot about it but not gone yet. The interesting thing with PHG is that I met a girl who said she was going back to PHG, and she was pretty great. But I forgot the name.

Sirioja
07-23-18, 14:18
I don't think so, I did not see any back entrance at PHG. If you don't mind too much on how the girls look then prices are unbeatable: 10 e entry and 25 e / 30 min.On 2013, when I visited weekly Barbie Louana. Ro, we could visit other club for free with PHG entry, with stairs on right of outside sauna, going down to other club.

Sirioja
07-23-18, 16:02
How many girls are there at PHG now on a busy night? When I was there in February for a few hours past midnight on a rainy day (can't recall which day of the week it was) I only saw 20 girls or so. And it felt like a far cry from being worth the 60 e entry. The layout indoors seemed a bit odd also, but I can see it may be a fine club if going there with friends. Going there solo when it was raining felt a bit awkward however. Especially the way the lounge is set up. A club with a pool like this should perhaps aim to be more of a day club than a night club. But I suppose VV still has some of that. Or so I hope as I have only heard a lot about it but not gone yet. The interesting thing with PHG is that I met a girl who said she was going back to PHG, and she was pretty great. But I forgot the name.Early happy hour 35 at VV, but even good foods, free beer in bottle, they play formula 1 on large screen, but if You don t have a favorite there, I had 2, then PHG casting don t worth anymore 60€ entry. Same for Magnum. 60 even too expensive now for LR casting level, even they give now to drink in bigger glasses. Only GT worth 60 around Dόsseldorf, when casting is correct.

KingOfBongo
07-23-18, 20:59
How many girls are there at PHG now on a busy night? Quantity is not a problem there are a lot of girls and plenty of rooms so no waiting. But the most pretty girls at PHG are just average. To give you an idea, LU is better than Parksauna Residenz but worse than Oceans, in my opinion. Last post before mine was in November 2017, so I guess next post should come somewhere in 2019.

BigBuddy69
07-23-18, 21:07
Actually it is a problem. Last time I checked, until 18:00 or 19:00 there were maybe 10 girls? And then all the queens of upselling made their entrance. You want some classic service? It's an extra now! I talked to a guy I met in 6's who paid 80 € /30 min with a girl I fucked in Great Palace a few years ago for 40 €. And even for 40 € it was not a good bargain. Going in PHG is a suicidal move in my opinion, unless you want to suffer permanent damage to your eardrums and pay girls who have a fast forward watch and a very special range of pricing. Even in 2013, lots of girls were not applying the 75 €/ h rule so the upselling has been there for a long time, thanks to all who happily obeyed.

BrahmaPoutre
12-24-18, 21:04
Gambas at will this evening at phg! It is Monday!

Right now, around 15 girls in red outfit for Christmas.

McAdonis
01-24-19, 00:04
http://villa-vanilla-saunaclub.de/index.php/angebot-zum-kennenlernen/

Starting March 1, there is a promotion. Entry before 16:00 is 30 €. On same day, you can also attend Planet Happy Garden for 30 €. By most accounts, these clubs are both shadows of their former selves. Probably not many positive reviews.