PDA

View Full Version : Other Partytreffs

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Admin
05-21-02, 01:29
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

Wizard
05-21-02, 07:35
And now for a FAQ on the German Partytreff scene (My personal favorite and expertise)

Q: What is Partytreff
A: This is usually the name they give to a “eat as much as you can” all out orgy party One only pays a one time entrance fee at the door then its all inclusive fuck as much as you can. Till closing time.

Q: What types of girls are available for sex at this type of club? Are they all paid staff?
A: Well that varies but definitely most of these clubs have paid staff on the premises as they cannot be sure that private girls will show up and they have to keep the customers happy .The quality of these paid staff is often not the quality beauty wise of the FKK clubs but even so they are all very talented in the art of pleasing men so what they might lack in looks they can make up in hot GFE action. But very often you will find single women and couples attending these clubs and some of them extremely attractive and willing. They might be a bit shy at first but soon loosen up after arriving.

Q: Where does the action take place?
A: Anywhere inside the club but nearly always in full public view. They have specially equipped rooms with large beds mirrors couches and other sex apparatus including special S\M rooms fully equipped with all the tools of the trade. But sex can be seen and is done even on and around the bar in the bathrooms no holds bared. You will often find two or more couples on one bed at once copulating and many on lookers watching and or masturbating around the bedside. Most clubs don’t have private fucking rooms so if these types of thing bother you keep away.

Q: I see from the clubs web site that they have a special motto every evening what if I don’t like that sort of action will I still be able to enjoy myself.
A: the Motto is only a loose term for which types of guest like to frequent the club but there is no pressure to do anything that doesn’t interest you. I have often turned up on a Bi S\M or Anal night (I am not into that type of action myself) and have had no trouble in getting all the things that I like and enjoy without have to do what the motto was that night. Actually I often found it very interesting to watch others indulge in some bizarre sexual activities.

Q: Where are these clubs located
A: Only in the Rhine Rhur region also as in the FKK clubs they are also located in out of the way places in industrial areas but there are a lot less of these clubs maybe 20 or so in the whole of Germany.

Q: What about the German swinger clubs are they also like this?
A : No there are lots of genuine swinger clubs in Germany and Holland but nearly all of the only allow couples M\F to enter and leave together .The Partytreff clubs are pesudo swinger clubs and even thought the same sort of things are done at both the genuine swinger don’t recognize the Partytreff as a real swinger experience. But even so I have met a lot of the real swingers at the Partytreff. And have had a lot of fun with them.

Q: How much does it cost?
A: Entrance fees are from about 100Eu to 175EU and usually include a nice buffet and free soft drinks (sometimes liquor too) so one can save having to eat out before arrival at the club.

Q: What are the opening hours.
A: Some of the clubs are only open on weekends or certain days so one has to check first and also see if the motto on a particular night is your specialty. They start late afternoon till midnight on weekends they might close at 4:00 am

Q: What’s so special about Beverly near Solingen?
A: Well this is a very different club and here you pay for entrance ONLY and if and how you make out and score is up to YOU. But this is a very special club and needs a separate FAQ section that I hope to post soon on this site .so be patient.

Q: Where can I find a list of these Partytreff clubs?
A: A lot of them are listed on the FKK sites from my previous post but I intend to compile a list of my own and will post it here when completed.

I am sure that some of you will enjoy this as much as I do .For me it’s the best of the best.

Wizard

Wizard
06-04-02, 18:12
My ranking of the partytreff scene is as followis
1 Beverly (but this is a very special club and not really a partytreff and here one only pays entry and if you score is entirly up to your talents )
2 Mettmann
3 Gilsenkirchen (a sister club to Mettmann same owners)
4 Pegasus (only Thia girls A very small club but nice atmosphere )
5 Krefeld MFZ (here the quality varies and usually a lot of poor quality paid staff are always present but they have some wild gang bang partys on certain weekends
6Westerwald partytreff (havnt been here yet but its on my list on my next vist
7 Blue lagoon Hagen another place that I have to try out from the reveiws it sounds great
8 Hotlzhause Nister A small club but I had a great time there
9 Tina & Ralfs They have moved and hopfully have improved after a lot of dissapointment in the old club in Solingen .It once was great but went downhill over the past couple of years I am waiting to see some good reports from the new club .
10 Temptation Dusseldorff and Partyreff Dusseldorf I am still waiting to hear reports on these clubs
I hope this is enough to get alnog with for now I hope to post more later

Kaleu
06-04-02, 20:49
Originally posted by wizard

8 Hotlzhause Nister A small club but I had a great time there

10 Temptation Dusseldorff and Partyreff Dusseldorf I am still waiting to hear reports on these clubs

Holzhaus Nister was closed beginning of this year or end of last year, the team moved to Gut Michelson in Hennef (near Bernd's Saunaclub in Lichtenberg). About 3 weeks ago the place was turned into an FKK Club named "Caligula".

Partytreff Düsseldorf, hm, as far as I know this club was scheduled to open several times, but they had lot's of problems with the authorities (at least if the club you mentioned is that one located in Düsseldorf/Gerresheim) and they never opened the club.

cu
kaleu

Member #4190
06-10-02, 12:31
Hi

I am stopping over at Frankfurt Airport for quite a few hours and saw Partytreff Swingerclub Gourmet close to the airport.

http://www.swingerclub-gourme.de/

Does anyone know what it is like?

Also recommendations for a good Partytreff (I like it in public) in the Frankfurt area

Peter
06-10-02, 20:17
Go to F-35 in Frankfurt. It is the best within 30 minutes of the airport. Take a cab or a S-Bahn into town. If you have more than 4 hours after noon then that should be the best bet. You can do it in public there to.

Member #4190
06-12-02, 09:20
Partytreff Funhouse Gourmet

thanx for peter's recommendation for F35. I'm interested in the Funhouse/Partytreff/swingerhouse Gourmet near Frankfurt airport from the group sex side of things. Does anyone have any experience of the place?

EFrog
07-07-02, 18:00
has anybody experience to share about the Gourmet Party club in Walldorf ?
thanks

Masq
07-07-02, 22:10
WIZARD- I'm D. Did we meet at Beverly and both know "I" well? If so,,, email me me at masq0@yahoo.com If not,, good luck

Wizard
09-11-02, 22:10
Hi elsjr
I have been warned to stay well away from the Gourmet club by some guys from the German boards they al claim it to be a waste of time .But this is just heresay and I cannot verify it myself
What I want to check out and from the web site and from the ratings of the previous visitors i would recommend that you try out Candy Club in Russelheim from the pictures I saw on the X rated section it looks hot
The url is http://www.club-candy.de
If you go let me know your opinion as I will be in Germany on the 24 of this month and am intrested to know if it worth the effort of driving from dusseldorff .

Member #4190
09-12-02, 05:38
Mettmann

I am off to Frankfurt next week and will try out Gourmet Pary Club and let you know what it is like.

Also any suggestions for Partytreff places near frankfurt very welcome The more bizarre the clientele the better!

Optimist
09-12-02, 09:09
hello elsrj

A useful website for deciding which one to go to is

http://www.rhein-main-swinger.com

It gives info and links to about a dozen swingerclubs. All in German of course - but if like me your German is limited an onmline translator can help a lot (I use freetranslation.com)

I haven't myself managed to go to any - but susi and juergen at Swingerparadies, Maintal were very friendly when I tried to go to theirs (I had a last minute hitch and didn't go).

The websites all have details of their special programmes (gangbangs etc|).

Good luck

Member #4190
09-12-02, 16:31
Thanks to Wizard and Shiatsu for their helpful remarks
rhein-main-swinger.com has some intersting webmaster remarks about rogue postings concerning Gourmet (in German)

I am visiting Brusself (Rue d'Aerschot) Leuwen (dont think there'll be much action there) and Frankfurt. I will check out the Partytreff scene around the airport. I often have a layover at the airport and it would be good to have some gangbang action

Will report back next week
elsrj

Wizard
09-12-02, 18:19
elsrj
Candy in Russelheim is also very close to the airport (2 or 3Km tops) you could easily get a taxi to the candy club from the terminal
I doubt if there would be much differance as the distance is about the same as the Gourmet club is on the other side of the airport in the cargo section and due to the autobahns and one way traffic its still a jouney from the passenger teminal (from what I can see on my map)
I have been hearing more good rave reviews on the candy club and its well worth a small detour to check out.
But its up to you .
Let me know how you got on
BTW there is another club called Spritzhause 112 in Mainze its not so close but also in the near viciinity (I think it has the same owners as Candy )
Check out their web site it looks good but who knows?
www.club-zenit.de
Enjoy yourself
Wizard

Wizard
09-16-02, 20:11
This is just a pre trip teaser to let this board know that I will be joining forces with Sorcerer (for the first time) and we will be going back to our favorite stomping grounds. We are planning of trying out some new as well as some old Partytreff clubs.
We have both been doing a lot of research and planning and have found out about a lot of so far unmapped clubs offering this type of service. But as our time is limited we are trying to whittle it down to utilize our precious time to the full.
We still haven’t finalized our club schedule and our plans are still liquid as soon as we have something concrete we will post it here.
If there are any members of this board who will also be in Germany during week 39 (21-28 September) and have something to offer or would like to meet some fellow members just drop a note here and maybe our paths can cross?
So far our planning seems to have paid off and it looks like that we have a few tricks up our sleeves and if we manage to pull it off as planned we will have quite some adventure to write about on our return.
I am very much looking forward to traveling again as it’s been quite some time since my last adventures and I cant wait to get back into the fray.
We hope to be able to get online during our stay and should any members of this board wish to contact us I hope this thread will serve as the conduit for all this correspondence.

Surfer
09-24-02, 02:15
WIZARD, I am a regular contribuor here (check out this board's folders on Jakarta, Cambodia, Vancouver, for example). I went to Club Beverly on your recommendation and LOVED it! Please email me at XTNSurfer@hotmail.com ASAP as I am leaving in two days for Gemany and would like to hook up with you guys at Mettman, Beverly, whereever the partyutreff is happening. Vielen dank.

ssssneaky
09-25-02, 01:27
During my last trip to Dortmund I tried club 370. It was great!
this was about a year ago has the club changed much?

I'm planning a new trip in october. I will be traveling from Frankfurt to Dortmund. I think of making my first stop to Partytreff. I've aways traveled solo and have found that info at this sight to be excellent. I'm wondering what to expect and is and day better (e.g. wednesday). Also any sugestion on places to stay and has germany fully switch to Euro currancy?

Wizard
09-29-02, 15:00
This is just a short note to tell that I am home after a fantasic week of partytreffing but Beverly is still the best by far.
It going to take me a bit of time to gather my thoughts and put it to paper .
We had a marvelous time and I still are not quite sure if all those nymphomanics at Beverly are real or just a dream.
We also visited two other clubs Geeenys in Oberhausen and Blue Lagoon in Duren while we had quite a good time here also but the action was rather limited .
So just hold on a bit longer and I will try and post a full report soon.
Surfer sorry I missed your post as it was difficult getting internet acsess during our stay.
Hope you made it on your own and had a good time?
Wizard

Member #4190
09-30-02, 11:33
Funhouse Gourmet
As promised here is my report on Funhouse-Gourmet
My first visit was just after midday when I arrived from Frankfurt. It is an 18Euro taxi ride from the airport. Funhouse is a non-descript 1950's largeish house with a small sign outside saying 'funhouse gourmet'

Went in Corina gave me a nice welcome - the place had 1 other woman in it only - a nice bulgarian girl but clearly hired help.

I had some nice sex with her and settled down to see what else would come in - nothing around 1:30 her boyfriend(?) came in and dannii and I had sex in front of him.

Corinna told me that around 20 people arrive in the evening (apparently most day time people leave by midday). So I went back to the hotel, showered and turned up around 7 for bi and bizaar evening to see a beautiful well-dressed woman and her partner leave the place hurriedly (ulp!)

I went in and again 1 woman - clearly hired help - had a so-so foursome with her and 3 other guys, settled down to see who else came - no one by 9 when i decided to call it a day.

Plus points - the staff are very friendly and enthusiastic for sex
minus points no one there!
Will try somwhere else next time

For those based in Frankfurt Gourmet is accessible by train (not s bahn) to walldorf it is then a 2o minute stroll, out of the station, up langstrasse and right onto okriftelerstrasse

RedBaron2
10-01-02, 14:23
I will be in Moenchengladbach at the end of November.
I did not find posts for this city.

From the web, I located:
- one SWINGER CLUB (http://www.swinger-nrw.de/partytreff/anfahrt.htm)
and a two FKK's:
- INSIDER PRIVATE(http://www.erotic-guide-niederrhein.de/Insider/index.htm) and
- SAUNA CLUB 2000 (http://www.erotic-guide-niederrhein.de/sauna-club-2000/index.htm)

Has anybody been there, to share his experience?

Thanks, ;-)

Wizard
10-01-02, 18:41
Redbaron
I was speaking to quite a few couples last week and they all said that the swinger\Partytreff club you mentioned in M\G was quite good and worth going to .
They were talking as couples so I dont know how a single guy will make out but I guess on a friday or satuday night there will be enough guests to score on .
The web site is http://www.swinger-nrw.de/partytreff as you stated .
We did try some other partytreff clubs this time but none come close to Beverly as far as action and quantity and quality is concerned.
But you will have to wait till I get around to writing my full report on what went down with us last week.
But in two words "It was A GAS" unbelivable I want to go back for MORE MORE MORE!!!!!!
Wizard

Roger42
10-15-02, 05:05
This forum has provided me with lots of valuable information, so it is about time that I start to contribute. I have been particularly impressed with the reports from Wizard, and look forward to his next posting.

I recently had the chance to make my first visit to a Partytreff - I picked Mettmann for the adventure. It is a really great place. It is easy to find by car, just off the 7 on the east side of Mettmann (follow directions on the website). The cost is only 90 Euro (I think they have a special deal on at the moment) with beer and food included. The great thing about this place is that you will get action - the girls insist upon it. The atmosphere is very different from the swinger club I have been to in the Netherlands (I will report on that another time).

I went on a Wednesday night arriving sometime after 7pm. There were about 12 guys there with one or two arriving later than I did. There were 5 girls - one young with a good figure, two a little overweight and two older girls, both quite attractive. During the 4 hours that I stayed I had 4 of them - pretty good going for one over 40 - but this place really encourages you to indulge! You have to enjoy having sex infront of others - and part of the fun is watching others at play while you are between sessions. The bar provides a place to rest, eat and drink. However, in the middle of the evening the girls set up a massage table in the middle of the floor and pulled all the guys in to play. I got picked by the overweight girl who asked me to fuck her standing by the table while others played on the table. She then dragged me into a wooden cage that lives in the bar area to finish off the fun. Although she was not the most attractive of the girls, she gave me a really good time! My real highlight was in one of the side rooms. I was watching three of the girls and one or two men having fun, and was invited (instructed!) to join by the girls. How could I refuse. I ended up with one girl sitting on my face, another riding me and a third fondling my balls. I have never had more than one girl at a time before. This was amazing.... And there were two other sessions during the evening but enough details already.

The place is very clean with showers available for all. The girls shower quite regularly during the evening. All BJ and sex was with condoms as far as I could see. I was a little surprised that there was no extreme activities going on (anal, sandwich etc.) For my first visit this was ok with me - maybe another time I will experience even more adventure - for I will surely go again when I get the chance. One final comment - a place like this is better if there are a reasonable number of people there. 5 girls can keep 15 guys fully satisfied for hours! After this visit I was in Dortmund and tried another partytreff. This was not so good - only one other guy there. I will post on that visit another time.

CBGBConnisur
10-17-02, 00:09
After years of traveling around the world I have to say that within the free world Germany has the best pay sex scene on the planet, far better than neighboring Amsterdam. It is a stable and safe place for a tourist to visit, hotel prices and food are moderate especially in comparison to other European countries and the women are spectacular. NRW and Frankfurt Hesse are the best places for paid sex, Berlin and Hamburg are the best places for nightclub encounters but not for paid service.

2forsex
10-24-02, 06:36
Hello All.

My partner and I are into swinging in big way in Australia. I have been able to scam a business trip to Hamburg in November and thought I would check out the scene there with a view to us both taking a holiday and sampling some of the fantastic German sex that everyone talks about.

Can anyone give me the names (websites also if possible) of some of the better swing clubs in Hamburg. It would be preferable if they accept single men as I would like to see for myself before deciding on a tour with my partner (It costs big
bucks from Australia).

Any info is appreciated.

Thanks for helping.

heavydpj
10-27-02, 11:00
Well, well, well...
it seems as if my travels have taken me to the lovely German countryside. Since I had a free weekend, I decided to do some reseach on the WSG (I include it as mandatory "intel" for any trip) for some "adult" fun. WOW!!!!

Friday night I investigated the Frankfurt brothel scene. Has'nt changed since I was first there in 1984. Enjoyed myself for several hours mixing "window shopping" with action. One earlier post mentioned that there was "a" brothel across from the train station (which had me concerned). I delightfully found about 12 in the immediate area. Prices ranged from 30E (for a Thai woman) to 150E (for a stunningly attractive, nubile girl from Holland). I drove home spent (physically and monetarily).

Saturday, I decided I was going totry something different. Searching out the web, I looked at FKK and, on a whim, Partytref clubs. After careful research, I selected the Partytref club "Candy". The entrance price was 115E and included all drinks and decent food. I approached the door and, seeing it was locked, I turned away (it was eight in the evening...thoughit it was closed) as I was on my way back to the car, an attrractive older brunette was approaching the door, she informed me that I had to ring the buzzer and following her lead, I did so.
The host asked me where I was from and I told him, and he showed me to a coat room where I paid my fee. Noticing he was in his underwear, I decided "when in Rome" and stripped to mine. He offered to keep my valuables in the locked box he had, then told me where the bedrooms, showers, bathroom etc, were located.
Did I mention that I don't speak a word of German? From there I went to the bar and saw 3 other women (one tall stunningly attractive redhead with PERFECT "D" cup tits). After a bit of mingling and conversation, I wandered upstairs to one of the bedrooms where a couple was engaged in some hot, hot sex. After they were done, she (a petite brunette) mentioned something in German and waved me in. That broke my "partytreff" cherry. She was amazing! Starting with a BJ and moving to an intense "cowgirl".
After the encounter, decided I would hit the shower and "freshen up" when I passed spied another bedroom with sounds of passion emanating from within. When I poked my head in, I saw a twentysomething chubby blonde girl busy in a threesome, I immediately joined in.
Now needing a rest, I took a shower and went downstairs for some much needed water and food. About 45 min later, I again was "led" upstairs by the redhead I described before and she and I had what I can only describe as "hot monkey love".
This cycle went on till went on till two in the morning!!!!!! my god!!! I want to emigrate!!! Some points that stuck out.

FRANKFURT BROTHEL SCENE
-Be in good shape...the houses are 5-6 floors with no elevators
-Don't be afraid to look at several houses first, then settle for the one you want. The girls defintiely want your business, but shop around. In this case, the grass MAY be greener on the oshter side of the block.
-Settle on a price and activity FIRST. As a previous post stated "we all know what were there for". Be specific, dont be shy.
-Naturally, the girls are more active at the begining of the night than at the end.

CANDY (perhaps other partytreff as well, I dont know)
-Be ready for public sex and public nudity. If being in a room full of naked/semi naked people bugs you...this is not the place to go.
-dont expect ALL the women to be 8's 9's or 10's
-Some couples just go to watch or be watched, no particpate.
-Don't be too eager (old bull vs young bull)
-All sex is with condoms, shower frequently.
-Club-Candy's website (in a previous post) is accurate.

BTW..WIZARD, can you give me an address to "beverly" via e-mail?

Larbo@unforgettable.com

Enjoy

Wizard
10-29-02, 00:13
secretrob
I hope this answers your question
When you say near Klon how far are you willing to travel ?
Are you willing to rent a car ? or are you looking to get there by public transport because if so it will be a lot harder
Because your best bet will be Mettman its having a specail discount price of only 90eu at rhe moment its open all week with morning and evenig sessions
The house staff leave a bit to be desired as far as looks go some of them but they all make up for that in good action and will make sure you dont go away empty handed .
But if you are lucky you can somtimes find private girls and couples .
http://www.partytreff-mettmann.de/

There is another partytreff club that I have no feedback from yet
www.partytreff-colonia.de I think this is a spin off of the old FKK club but its in a differnt location.

There is Pegasus in Dusseldorff that you can catch a train fron Klon and it is a short subway ride inside the city to this club have also morning and evening session but most of the girls are asian Thai but they somtimes have german girls
www.pegasus-duesseldorf.de

But if you want the best then you should make an effort and try Beverly either on a Wednsday on Friday or Saturday night
This has to be the BEST SEX CLUB IN THE WORLD
www.beverly2000.net

Kaleu
10-29-02, 10:48
Originally posted by wizard
There is another partytreff club that I have no feedback from yet
www.partytreff-colonia.de I think this is a spin off of the old FKK club but its in a differnt location.

Hi Wiz,

just for your information: FKK-Colonia (Pulheim/Brauweiler) is closed for about one year now.

cu
kaleu

Wizard
10-29-02, 13:27
Hi Kalue
I know that the one in Pulheim had been closed but this new one is on the otherside of the city and has a similar name so I guessed it have something in common with each other.

The Colonia partytreff address is
Zehnthofstraße 31 A

Köln - Ostheim

Telefon
02 21 - 89 01 87 2

Ps I have something to send you off list which you should find intresting
" for your eyes only"

SecretRob555
10-29-02, 15:28
wizard-

Are you saying that the Colonia Partytreff is in Cologne? I couldn't tell by the email. If so, is it in the city or out of the city? Also, do you have any idea what the rates are? If not, I understand. Thanks for all the info! I want to make sure that I'm prepared for my trip in April!

Rob

Optimist
11-22-02, 21:28
I'm planning another trip to Rhein area and will report early next year.
Any info on these two queries would be welcome -
1. I'm planning to include a new gangbang club (xtreff.com) at Altenstadt Oberau near Atlantis - unless anyone has had bad reports.
2. Due to my incompetence I have scheduled a Thursday night at Beverly which is the SM night - is this a night which I should steer clear of?
Thanks everybody

Wizard
11-22-02, 21:58
Shiatsu
WARNING Thursday is S\M and Fetish and other Bizzar adventures.
If you like this sort of stuff FINE but if not and you are looking for M\F straight sex then Thursday night at Beverly is not the place.
I have spoken to people who have attended Thursday sessions and it pretty hair raising stuff not for normal consumption.
Some pretty wierd people turn up for these nights if you want to be a spectator and like to watch it should also be quite intresting I guess and there MIGHT ? possibly be a couple of straight women there too BUT DONT COUNT ON IT.
If you want good action reshedule for Wednesday or Friday or Saturday (other than the last sat in the month when its couples only)

Optimist
11-23-02, 13:46
Thanks Wizard.

I'll take your advice and pick up Beverley on my second trip next year. I'll report on both trips to the Koln - Frankfurt area

Roger42
12-10-02, 06:44
I was recently in Dortmund and visited the Partytreff Tatort on a Monday night around 8pm. It is located a little east of the city center on Körner Hellweg 81. It is in an appartment immediately to the right of a video store. You enter the frontdoor to the appartment building (it was open when I arrived, but if not ring the bell labeled "Peters") and go to the 3rd floor. On the 3rd floor you go through a door onto a balcony at the rear of the building, turn left and it is the last door you come to. This is the first time you will see anything labelled Partytreff. The appartment is small - kitchen, bathroom and two party rooms. When I arrived there were 3 girls and one guy there. One of the girls was young and quite attractive, but not that exciting at sex, another was older with a good body and more willing to have fun, and the third was not to my taste. It cost 99 Euro for up to 3 hours, which was long enough for me. With only one other guy there not much action was going on. They speak almost no English there so a little German helps, but they are very welcoming. If you are in Dortmund this place may be worth a visit, but it does not come close to Mettmann - a place I eagerly wait to get back to.

Roger

googly2
01-11-03, 17:42
Hello gentlemen,

I will be in Berlin, Osnabrueck and Amsterdam this spring, and would like to visit some Partytreff and FKK clubs while in Germany. I'm aware of the individual reviews for the various clubs, but I'd like advice on a "best of" Germany. In other words, for those of you such as Kaleu who have visited various places across the country, and had a chance to make side trips on a one week trip, where would you go? I'm particularly interested in the Partytreff scene as I like the idea of "amateurs" in a group setting.

I could make a side trip to the Cologne/Dortman area, but am hoping to hear of people's recommendations on whether it would be worth going a bit out of the way for this. The clubs near Frankfurt may also be in reach, but I'm particularly interested in how Kaleu and other veterans would plan a trip that starts in Berlin and goes west to Amsterdam.

Thanks so much.

Optimist
02-24-03, 18:59
This is the first of several reports over next few weeks on my recent few days in Germany. I'll start with this highlight at Tina and Ralph's partytreff near Dusseldorf. Practical details are all in website http:www.partytreff-solingen.de. It could be combined on consecutive days with visits to Beverly. Anyway I chose Tina and Ralph because I thought a report on a different new venue mght be useful. I was very nervous but had no need - it turned out great
It cost 100e to enter, dresscode - underwear. Juergen the barkeeper was very friendly and lively but did not speak English. He called a taxi for me when I wanted to leave (I was staying in Hilden, about 10 minutes by taxi. One word of warning - German taxidrivers don't know their way around very well so it's always worth making sure you have a map off the internet of how to get from start to destination! I went on a Wednesday so it was a bit quiet. there were about 10 men (all ages, sizes) and about 6 women (all sizes, German, black English, and Thai German and between 25 - 55).
I was lucky since one man and one of the women spoke English. The girl was English! She explained that all the women were there for fun, none with partners, and that they came about once a week. Once I left the bar to go into the "action" room she started fondling me (I'd rate her a 9) and informed me that a woman wanted to fuck me. (another couple were fucking next to us) I was a bit taken aback as the woman was 55, but she started on me - she had a superb athletic figure - and fucked me. We never said a word as she didn't speak English, but lots of smiles
I then went back to the bar where the women re-appeared, and after some dancin by the black girl, they arranged an oral gangbang when a rather overweight woman laid on the table and swallowed at least six lots of sperm!
I left after that - I'd had a long day travelling. Burt even as I was leaving another woman started trying to talk English to me and the black woman continued being friendly.
It was brilliant - the women were all keen and that made up for the fact that some were not as good-looking as my ideal. If you're willing to take a chance then it's really worth trying - if you hit a dud night it's only 100e wasted (which is less than a worker will sometimes try to get off you for doing nothing. I just wished I'd tried it earlier.

JT
02-25-03, 05:33
Shiatsu,
Great report! Keep up the good work! I am looking forward to reading your reports!

JT

Iseeu
02-25-03, 09:32
Shiatsu,
Did you visit Beverly as well. I'm planning to hit there next time in area and would like to get your angle.
thanx

Optimist
02-28-03, 10:41
Iseeu

Sorry - haven't been to Beverly - I'm planning to go there in May

Iseeu
03-08-03, 22:27
Shiatsu and anyone else,
who can tell me what the scene is like on a Sunday night at Ralf and Tina's or any of the other partytreff? I get the impression that the regulars are there on Fri-Sat. and that Sunday night it empties out and is pretty lame.
Also R & T's website say that they've moved and now aren't in Solingen. Shiatsu, were u at the new place?
THanks.

Optimist
03-10-03, 14:42
Iseeu

Yes I was at the new place. Lots of space and a nice entrance hall- once you get inside. It's on a small warehousing estate. It's still in the Solingen area

Sorry, I've no idea about Sundays. I've got the same problem - I'm going in May to Germany and need to find something during the day on Sunday. Many places are closed.

It might be worth e-mailing Ralph/Tina - they replied to my e-mails (in English) and asking if Sunday would be a good night for a newcomer

WorldTraveller
03-10-03, 22:31
Planning on being at Ralf/Tina's on Thursday afternoon/evening. Report will follow when i have access to a computer.

Roger42
03-12-03, 21:40
I recently went to Partytreff Gelsenkirchen on a rainy Sunday night. It is very easy to find by car. From the A42 take the Gelsenkirchen-Schalke exit. Then head south towards the center of Gelsenkirchen. At the 4th traffic light turn right into Grenzstrasse. Then take the 4th street on the left into Schmiedestrasse. The partytreff is at number 11, a house on the left near the end of this short street and is well marked. You can park on the street. Downstairs there is a bar area, locker room, bathroom and a party room. Upstairs there is another bathroom, a sauna, and 3 party rooms. The place is quite clean and the barman and girls were very welcoming, although they do not speak a lot of English. Speaking a little German would help, but it is not necessary. The place is run by the same people that run the partytreff Mettmann. All sex, food and drink (including beer) is included in the entry fee of 75 Euro.

I arrived at about 7.30pm on a Sunday night. There were 3 girls that night, and 6-8 men. The girls were all very friendly, and probably all in their 30's. Two had good bodies and one was a little over weight (but very good in the party room). I started in the bar with a beer to get relaxed after my drive. All the girls were also in the bar at that time. After I had finished my beer the dark haired slim girl came over and took my hand and led me off to the downstairs party room. She gave me a bbbj followed by a good fuck. I spent about 3 hours there and enjoyed each of the girls. If I have any critisism to make it is that the place was fairly quiet. All the sex was one on one with nothing on the wild side going on. However, for a Sunday night it was excellent value. I would not hesitate to back again.

For more information see their website:
http://www.partytreff-gelsenkirchen.de

Roger

Sorcerer
03-24-03, 04:11
ISEEU - BEVERLY - I've been there may times. It is a wonderful place. an erotic disco - combined with the best party-treff in all of Germany.

Saturday night is the absolute best time to go. Over 50 couples, many who play and always 8-12 single women. FRIDAY NIGHT also good - less people. Next best is Wednesday. If you are interested, I have some major posts on another board that I am too tired to repeat-post here.

Have a good time

Sorcerer

Sorcerer
03-24-03, 04:16
Beverly is great. I have been there many times. If you have never experienced a German Partytreff - this is the best. Saturdays over 50 couples and 8-12 single loose women. Fridays afew less couples. Wednesday good - but less people.

It is an erotic disco - with a latge "play area" in back. Always full. You were black briefs and otheing else. Entry price is 150 Euors and 150 Euros on Satruday. One price for entry and everything inside. This is NOT a pary as you go - it is all inclusive. No professionals there - but also no problem getting laid all evening. You will get tired before you run out of women wanting to be screwed.

Originally posted by iseeu
Shiatsu,
Did you visit Beverly as well. I'm planning to hit there next time in area and would like to get your angle.
thanx

Iseeu
03-25-03, 08:43
Sorcerer,
thanks for the info. I've been to party treff b4. Planned to be @ Beverly this coming Weds. with a friend, but I had to change my plans.
May make a stopover in Dolce Vita.

Ronnie
03-25-03, 21:13
Can someone please give med the adress and the link to a web-site...to Beverly: this sounds very interesting..... is it easy to go there even if you are not German???

WorldTraveller
03-27-03, 16:21
I visited Ralf & Tinas in Solingen on a thursday night. I was greeted at the door by Jurgen (Yurgen) the bartender, who of course spoke no english, but showed me the lockers and showers and collected my entrance fee. I then proceeded up to the bar area and got a beer. I went and had a seat, there were about 4 single guys, 5 single women and 3 couples. After sitting there for maybe about 5 mins, I could hear him asking the others at the bar if anyone spoke english, 1 of the women did, she came over after a few minutes and struck up a limited english conversation. She was in her late 40's I would guess, but had a hot body and was only wearing a G-string and a Bra. After awhile more people were gathering on the couch area and trying to get in on the conversation, some speaking very little english, but were trying hard.

I noticed that every once in awhile people would circulate through a door right off the bar. She expained that they were checking out the action in the back. Finally she said, lets go make sex, and took me by the hand a lead me back. There was this large platform type thing in the one room that was covered with padding, there were about 3 sets of people getting it on with a few watching. We found an empty space and took it, BBBJ is very standard but all sex is covered.

If you don't have a problem being naked and screwing in front of people Party treffs are great. I had no problems with any of it. To give you an idea, you could be up there in the group and some girl would roll out from under a guy and start sucking your dick and want to fuck, even though you were there with another one.

All in all, I would return in a heartbeat. Everyone was very friendly and made me feel very comfortable. The entrance fee was 100 euro, and included all drinks and later they had some food that wasn't too bad. If you act properly, you will get laid over and over and over.....5 times for me from 5pm til almost midnight, I was with one of them twice. I admit they were not all playboy material like Atlantis, however, the cost was alot less and it was more of a party atmosphere.....these ladies are fucking because they like to, not for the money. The only thing paid was the entrance fee. When I left I felt like I had made new friends, they all said "see you next time". I can't wait to return and will continue to watch the board and do research for my next trip.

Sorcerer, I would be interested in your other posts....

Darkseid
03-27-03, 18:16
Hi guys, what trains or buses go to this club or how much would it cost to go from Frankfurt? If I decide to stay at dusseldorf for the night, how much would it cost for a hotel and where can I find the best price if I go as a wanderer. I plan to stay at Frankfurt for the first week but my second week in Germany, I want to wing it so I didn't make reservations because I didn't want to get stuck communting from a set location. Dusseldorf sounds like a place I can stay for a day or two with the Partytreff club.
Are they also friendly towards Asians and other non-Caucasian?

Lazzaro
03-28-03, 14:09
Originally posted by WorldTraveller
I visited Ralf & Tinas in Solingen ......

WorldTraveller, could you please tell me the address of this club?
next month I'll be near Solingen, and it could be nice give an eye inside, isn't it?
Ciao

WorldTraveller
03-28-03, 16:34
Will post address in the next day or so, as well as their web address which has driving/train and bus directions. I am not at home where the info is right now.

I stayed about 2-3 KM's from the club in a small hotel for $49 Euro per night, including breakfast the next morning. Was newly remodeled, maybe 15 rooms? clean, secure and quiet. This hotel was right off the main exit that you take to get to the club, I went with no reservations, just walked in and asked for a room. This club is in an industrial area, in fact it is similar to Atlantis, in a large commercial building, just a small sign that says Ralf & Tinas. Nice secure parking, off the street. Ring the buzzer to get in.

As far as taking the train from frankfurt, I am not sure, I rented a car, had no problems driving there, it was $69 euro per day through Hertz, with insurance, tax and unlimited km's. If I were to do it again, I would rent a car again. In my opinion, that would be cheaper than train fare and taxi to and from the club. Also my car had a GPS Navigator in it, so I put in the address and it found it quite easily, giving turn by turn instructions.

As far as them being friendly to non-whites, they certainly seemed to be, there was a guy from Morocco there, and he was having a great time. I imagine attitude goes a long way.

I am starting to save up now for my next trip, which will definately include more than one nights visit to Ralf & Tinas. I preferred it over the FKK, only because it was cheaper and more "real", I spose it isn't for everyone, but when I left, I really felt like I had made friends with the people there.

Will post all the other info when I get home.

Darkseid
03-28-03, 18:00
Thanks for the info World traveller. I will rent a car from Hertz with the direction map in it. Another factor I want to consider is safety. Is it safe to drive in Europe or are they accident prone like the South American or Carribean countries? Did you have any problems driving in Europe at all?

Peter
03-29-03, 00:07
Germans are the best drivers worldwide.

They drive fast on the Autobahns when it is safe, and follow all rules religiously. You should have no problems.

Peter

Wizard
03-29-03, 12:04
It was nice to read about Tina’s & Rolfs and that you had a good time and enjoyed you.
I also had a great experience at the old club but that was some time ago in spring of 2000 (I even had the honor \privilege of nailing Tina herself) even then getting a bit past it and her age was showing . But even so she was good game and after a nice one on one fucking session she finished me off with her favorite BBBJ’s, which she swallowed it all. I saw her at during the night and loved to suck and swallow it all.
But since my visit I know that this club went downhill fast and I heard a lot of very bad reports both first hand and on some of the German boards verifying the situation.
But I think since this club had changed location and are still in business they must have done something to keep the customers happy.
From what you wrote in your report it seems that this club is well worth a revisit.
There are quite a few other clubs like this in north west Germany Mettmann is the most famous and popular they have another club in Gilenkirshen of the same magnitude.
I haven’t heard about MFZ Krefeld recently but it offered the same type of service
When I was last in Germany in September I paid visit to Geenys in Oberhausen and had quite a nice experience. I will post a copy of my report shortly for all to see.
But all these so called Partytreff clubs have women on retainer and are fully paid staff but occasionally a private woman or couples frequent these places and that’s when it pays most to visit.
I enjoy this type of experience much more now than the FKK adventure and it doesn’t bother me one bit of doing it in the presents of others (actually it turns me on more knowing that other are watching my exploits and I enjoy watching the others doing "IT" Its like getting a free live porno show thrown in for free. Plus the fact that the meter isn’t running and you don’t have to pay for each session just a one-time entry fee.
Even if the beauty of some of the women are not up to the visual of some of the better FKK clubs .if you are lucky and hit on some good armature action the experience cant be beat as these women enjoy the sex more than us guys and show it .No acting here pure uninhibited wild hot horny woman getting off just for their own pleasure.
I have aready posted some of my reports on the the archive part of this board and maybe I will post some more of my finding here too .
But if you guys are looking for the ultimate in Hedonism then Beverly in Solingen burg still cannot be beat .PERIOD

Wizard
03-29-03, 15:32
my freind and i had decided to try out geeny's partytreff club in oberhausen on tuesday night .as this club had some quite decent reviews on the local german boards and looked well worth checking out.
this place is new and has only been open less than a year and seemed to be a good candidate for a nice time

oberhausen is situated about 60km north east of dusseldorff and is situated right inside the old town on the 4th floor of a modern office building. it wasn't very difficult to find thanks to the onboard navigation system that was fitted to our mercedes estate car. a word of warning lotheringer st is a one-way street and one has to go up the street before to be able to enter geeny's address in the right direction. we arrived early just after opening time at 17:00 and had no problem finding parking outside in the street.

we were welcomed in by barman a young guy in his 20s. we paid our 100 eu
and changed into our working cloths (i.e. black briefs) handed in our locker key had a shower and went to explore the premises. the club is not big but nicely decorated clean and cozy. it consists of a small entrance area which leads into the main central lounge area which has a small bar and tv with the usual porno movie there is a small raised platform used i guess for a erotic dance show which i read are held some days. leading off from the lounge are two open nicely furnished action rooms as small eating area where a nice buffet meal was served for all the guests and staff later. there is a steep spiral staircase winding upstairs to an attic bedroom with a sloping roof very intimate and cute. downstairs there is a small sauna as well as the shower and bathrooms. and that's is all there is at geeny's.
geeny's translated means genie (as in aladdin and the lamp)

i was told that this club was started and owned by one of the ex workers \staff of mfz krefeld (see my previous trip reports) when we got there were only about 3 other guys present and to begin with just one girl in her late 30s who looked ok and shortly after sitting down on the sofa she and my freind were quickly exchanging glances and before i could realize what was happening the two of them were off to the room for some fun and games this must have happened within 10 minutes after our arrival i was still sitting in the lounge area but could clearly hear some loud moaning noises of ecstasy

a very nice friendly club great atmosphere
i got up and out of curiosity wandered over to the room peered in and there was my friend in-between her legs up in the air wide apart and she was moaning and making a whole lot of noise. two other guys were also watching and ready waiting in the wings to take over once these two had finished the first act. i decided to head back to the lounge as a new girl had just arrived and looked promising. her name was ursula but she cannot be considered a knock out beauty because she had too much fat on her, she made up for the deficiencies in that area by her charming friendly bubbly attitude and had a great smile. she didn't speak english but we were able to communicate somehow or other. i was sitting close to her with my hand on her thighs. shortly my friend reappeared from the shower after his session with the elderly blond he told me not to bother banging her as she was not good and all the screaming and moaning was a very poor acting job (i took heed to his words and didn't touch this girl during my stay at the club

ursula looked into my eyes with a look that said "screw me now" and being the gentleman i am how could i refuse. she took my hand and led me to the nearest room with my friend following close behind. we both apologized for not speaking german but she giggled and made it clear none of us had the need for any language for the venture we were embarking on .he heee she didn't waste any time in removing my brief's and very quickly and seductively had my tool up and hard and was doing a great blow job with her soft lips. by now my friend had recovered from his previous bout and now was ready to join in and all three of us ended up in a hot joint orgy .it was a super session which must have lasted about 40 minutes after it was over i offered ursula a pro massage she jumped at the offer and enjoyed every minute of it. i had another two sessions with her during that night but just the normal one on one type. all were great.

at about 7:30 we were joined by the presents of another girl claudia of polish origin. claudia spoke only german and polish. she looked about 28 had a great body and had pretty face but her specialty was in the zimmer (room). she was very good in knowing how to stimulate men and had a very tight pussy .i enjoyed the 2 sessions i had with her. i was trying to arrange a multiple session with the 2 girls and my freind but it was not to be. in all we had a nice time but were disappointed that no more girls or couple were present that night
we were told by the guests and the barman that often private couples visit and they have about 10-15 girls who regularly frequent this club (these are paid staff obviously)
we saw a very attractive girl tina who arrived late and all the guys seemed to know her. she didn't undress or take part in the action that night .a pity as i quite fancied having a round or 2 with her. what we both liked about this club was the nice friendly atmosphere between the guests and staff it made a great exciting and enjoyable evening. well that sums up geeny's if you like what you read here maybe you will also decide to pay this new and little known club a visit

WorldTraveller
03-30-03, 17:07
Dark,

I had no problems driving at all, Germans are very good drivers. Do NOT drive in the left lane unless you can keep up with the traffic there, and do not pass on the right, you will be fine. Just be courteous and don't make people slow down..lol.....just go with the flow and you will be fine. When I first got into the car, the navigator was in German, there should be an english CD in the glovebox.

The address for Tina & Ralfs is: Lise-Meitner-Str. 6, 40764 Langenfeld Rhld. Telephone #: 0 21 73 / 68 69 40 Web site: www.tina-ralf.de

You can also go to www.map24 and print out point to point maps with driving instructions to help out (I found that they were not as accurate as the gps in the car) but between the 2 sources, I was able to find everywhere I was looking for with no problems.

Additionally on this board "Kaleu" has his web address in a post that lists most of the FKK and Partytreff clubs in English, with addresses, phones, prices, etc and maps, go back through the posts to find his web site.

Wizard, I did enjoy my visit to the partytreff, and I will definately go back and will also be looking up the Beverly Partytreff upon my return.

Tina also made an appearance there on Thursday night late, she is looking a bit worn, but seemed to be a very nice lady and looked like she could be quite a party animal :) She did not party at all, just came in to say hi, etc etc....

Wizard
03-30-03, 20:41
Directions to
Geeny’s Oberhausen
Lothringer St 60 4th floor (elevator)
www.geenys-partytreff.de
Coming from Klon or Dusseldorff going north on Autobahn A3 (the signs will show Oberhausen.) till junction 13 then on to the A40 to Oberhausen /Styrum exit the autobahn at junction 16 turn left at the lights on top of the bridge over the autobahn drive about one km through the town till you will notice a Gas station (on your right Aral) here make a left onto Herman-Alberz Str you take the 6th turning on the right which is a one way street going north go to the first junction on this street turn left and left again now you will be in Lothringer St the club is located in a big modern office block near to the corner in the evenings there is plenty of free on street parking

T-Rex
04-04-03, 09:40
Has anyone visited PartyTreff Swing 2 You in Dusseldorf, I think it's a New Club, any info??

Valmont
04-09-03, 18:22
Hello, I was wondering if anyone knew of any PartyTreff Clubs near the Kaiserslautern area.. thanks.

V

lustseeker
04-12-03, 02:25
t-rex,
I went to Swing2You this Wednesday.
Details are on their web site: www.Swing2You.de
I posted this on another board I visit:
I was in Dusseldorf last week and made time to goto (1)Blue Note,(2)Dolce Vita and (3)Swing2You.
I see many postings about Blue Note and Dolce Vita, but I didn't see any for Swing2You.
Swing2You is a fairly new club. It's what I think they call a Party-Treff. Jasmine was the hostess when I went this Wednesday. She's a cute little brunette that speaks perfect english(she told me that they opened in Sept,2002).
The place looked very clean and they have many different rooms(small and HUGE). 2 rooms even had S&M-type equipment in them! (I've never tried this kind of stuff, but was thinking about it ;)...I later decide not to since I was feeling a little shy; my first time at a "PartyTreff"). They also had a sauna room, but I didn't see anyone use it the during my visit.
On Wednesday (and Tuesdays), they have a special for 125 euros...Gang-Bang-No-Limit night. They have other theme nights, but this fit what I was looking for. The theme nights are listed on their web site (www.swing2you.de). There was about 8 girls there when I arrived. None of them were model-quality except for a dark-beauty...Monique. Monique spoke perfect english as well. In fact, she was kind enough to translate for me when I was trying to speak to the other girls who didn't speak english.
The place was fairly quiet when I was there and the girls were very firendly and eager to please ;).
The greatest thing about Swing2you is that it seems that it's always 2 girls on one customer!!!
I had my first 2-girls-at-once session there and my second and third!!!(my second session included anal with one of the girls). Monique even asked if I wanted a 3-girl session...I declined since I was exhausted after 3 double-sessions.
The drinks and snacks were free (including the beer).
This was my first Party-Treff. The girls and staff were very warm and friendly. I definitely will go back on my next trip.

T-Rex
04-13-03, 09:37
Lustseeker,

Thanks for the info on this Partytreff, What time of day did you go, what are the clubs hours, when you say only 1 Girl of 8 was Attractive, what did the other girls look like,Below Average or Fat, do you know the public Transportation to get there. Thanks if you can provide info.

t-rex..

Iseeu
04-15-03, 00:22
Finally made my pilgrimage to Beverly on a Wednesday night - orgy night. My German friend kept telling me we just had to go - now I know why. Someone here (Peter?)has called it thebest sex club in the world , he's right. I've been to party treffs before but this is on another planet.
Easy to drive to - forget about public transportation - taxi would probably cost about 60Eur each way from Dusseldorf - the rental cost me 50 EUR for 24 hours + 10 Eur for diesel.
Entrance - 100 EUR for single men.
Inside in various states of underwear about 30 couples, 5 unattached men and about 5 unattached women ( hired by the place?)
Free food, liquor, drinks throughout the evening. On the ground floor a maze of rooms comprising a sex playground. My German's not great at all - still I managed to find 5 willing accomplices. Just be friendly, sensitive to body language and you'll get yours.
Up the stairs is reserved for couples - one of the accomplices agreed to be my tour guide - just rooms - but it's here that most of the couples go - no unattached men hovering on the horizon.

3 Comments/pointers:
1- wear black briefs/bathing suit anything - not white Hanes or F of the L - you'll stick out like a sore thumb, but that's not what will be sore.
2- Study German - if you can talk up a conversation with a couple at the bar/disco and make people feel comfortable/ secure with you, it would significantly upgrade your experience
3- come with a female partner so you can play like a couple - it's also much cheaper to get in!

Definitely a Best Value choice. I will be back...

Peter
04-15-03, 09:19
Isseu,

Wasn't me. I have never been in the Partytreff Scene. Had one girl recommend it, but she was already on the older side for a working girl. what I have seen from Partytreffs on TV, the crowd seems to be mainly 40+, can you comment on the age and appearance of the other guests.

Peter

Wizard
04-15-03, 12:12
iseeu nice report i am pleased you liked it and have found one of the best secrets on this planet.
mind you i must stress this club is not for everyone and you forgot to mention that all the action\fucking is done in full public view (there are no private rooms only little alcoves which offer a bit more seclusion) i have even seen action take place in the front bar on the stools in front of all the other customers last time i witnessed a domination session with the woman going down on her hands and knees getting whipped by her partner dressed is a wicked leather outfit finished off by him getting a full bbbj with her swallowing it all .there must have been at least 30 other people in the bar area at the time all going about their business .there are loads of big cut outs in the rooms where guest will peer in and watch the action from close quarters as well as below the waist cutouts allowing you to get a blow job if you care to stick your manhood inside .that's beverly for you .
you visited on a wednesday and from what you described it sounded quite good if 30 couples were in attendance this plus 5 single women is quite a decent turn out for midweek .as for your remark that the 5 were paid staff i do believe that this is true even if they all adamantly deny that any one is paid to be there .i also believe that they get some kind of remuneration but even so all those girls are nymphomaniacs and enjoy sex much more than any guy could imagine and enjoy being part of the beverly team and enjoy fucking even more.
friday nights are much more lively and busy and saturday even more so. also due to the fact that the big disco and bar are open on the weekends it helps get everyone in the mood. the music is great and the lighting as well as the professional dancers makes the club even more alive than during the week.
as for what to expect when one turns up at the club for the first time .you will find women from the legal ages of 18-70 in all shapes looks and sizes from the woman next door to a super hot sexy fashion type model some of them come to just see others come to be seen while more come to get their brains fucked out and cant get enough of it.
yes there are also some old and ugly women but they all seem to manage to find what they are looking for if one doesn't like those sort of women just ignore them and go looking for what does tickle your fancy.
i must stress that you only pay for entry and food and drink to the club and if you score is totally up to you and how you get a long with the other guests. this is not a normal partytreff or definitely not fkk club this is a swinger club and if you are only looking for the goddess looks of some of the better fkk clubs you will come away disappointed yes these girls do frequent beverly too but you will have to be very attractive talkative witty and persuasive to bed these type of women but it is possible as they come to beverly looking to get laid and all are hot and horny .the rest is up to you.
a lot of the couples are very nice and friendly and it doesn't take long to start up a conversation either in english or in broken german to get invited to screw the misses while the hubby watches or either joins in or goes of looking for other pastures to plow. everything is possible this place is truly amazing and i have been going there since 2000 it still is top of my list for pure hot wild action. the only problem is there are more women wanting to get screwed than i am able to handle in one night last time i lost count after about 10 women (that is a problem us guy have to face up to and there is a limit to what the randiest of our gender can do in one night) so be prepared to go home sore and exhausted and not believing it was true and maybe was a dream. that's how i feel after each time i visit cant wait for the next opportunity to go back for some more of the same.
beverly has been going for 18 years now and guests come from hundreds of kilometers all over germany as well as foreign lands like us too everyone is welcome once you walk in the door pay over your euro get undressed into your working cloths either black (only) briefs or leather \ latex outfits are also a great pussy pullers too. its easy to mingle and not very hard to score as much as you want and are able.
the food is excellent and being replenished all night long so there is no need to eat before the event.
it's a bit out of the way and the best bet as it finishes so late is to rent a car and stay at one of the nearby hotels (the niggemann in the burg is only 1.5 km away and offers a discount for beverly guests its about 55-60 euro a night b&b)
the club is quite easy to find and there is a big parking lot out side but be sure to get there early on saturday night as there is a long line of people waiting to get in and the cloths lockers get snapped up fast.
don't take any valuables and extra cash, as even though the club is safe it better not to risk it .car keys should be put in your shoe in front of your socks.
beverly have a meeting forum and chat site and it is possible to meet guests in advance and possibly set up a entrance with some of the single women allowing you to gain entrance and a greatly reduced price (even if you pay all the cost of the woman will get in for free and you will still save 50 or more eu its worth trying) also beverly offer a first time visitors discount voucher on their web site.
www.beverly2000.de
i want to stress once again this club is not for everyone its not a fkk if what you read here sounds like what you would like then you will have the time of your life and will be eagerly awaiting your next visit to this fabulous club.

driving directions
beverly solingen burg
eschbach strasse 149 solingen-burg d-42659
http://www.beverly2000.net/

from dusseldorff or klon you take the a3 /e35 till junction 23 where you change to the a1/e37 the sign post says wuppertal you drive on this autobahn till junction 96 which says wermlskrchen you come of the motorway and follow the road till you come to a junction you turn left the sign post already read's to solingen burg (but in german letters slosf) you follow this road though small villages in open country for about 5km then you will come to a wooded area and then the road winds through this with sharp s curves when you come out of this you will reach a t junction you make a left and immediately on the other side of the road you will see a parking lot and beverly is right there.

Iseeu
04-16-03, 03:46
Wiz, Peter,
I agree with Wiz's remarks. Women of all kinds and ages and it's quite unbelievable till you've seen it. Saw an spoke to a beautiful model quality woman, who was just there to see what it was all about and help lower the admission price for her friend who was having himself a grand time
The action is all out in the open, and this is one of the ways to get into the action - sort of watch closely and if you make eye contact,you may be asked to join. Happened to me twice. Leave those inhibitions at home.
Definitely not for everyone and the night i was there while at the bar, the guy next to me was on the happy end of a BJ and rimjob from a woman who must have been 30 years younger than him. Still I think that lack of fluent German language skills is definite impediment to making contact and getting hubby to ask you to join him and the missus.
IMHO most of the couples spend most of their energy upstairs, and unless you 're there with a significant other, you won't be able to partake in the real swinging action.
My travel directions were simpler for first time driver to club but longer.
A46 To Solingen/Mettman exit - follow signs to Solingen, at T in road bear right and drive all the way straight through the city of Solingen. Solingen Burg is about 7 k"m after city outskirts, all the while driving straight on the road which eventualy becomes Escherbacher. Beverly is about 1/2 km outside Solingen Burg center on left hand side of road.
Wiz, would be great to hook up with you on a future visit to gain from your expertise and language skills.

Wizard
04-16-03, 08:56
iseeu I strongly disagree with you on your driving directions for the first timer\novice as driving through a biggish city like Solingen is not for the weak hearted unless your rental car is fitted with NAV or you know your way about Germany.
Yes your directions are correct and I also know that way in .
But there is nothing easier that joining the A3 autobahn (it runs the lenght of Germany and every city has signs leading to it) diving on it till you reach juction 23 (each juction is clearly signposted and are all numbered consecutivly) then its not far to drive on the A1 in the direction of Wuppertal once you come off the A1 at junction 96 on to the slip road make a left at the T juction you just cant go wrong just follow the road till you reach Beverly.
Try it next time you will thank me for it I'm sure.
BTW my German language skills are very poor but I do understand a bit but have a lot of difficulty in speaking even so I somehow manage to get by and have a ball every time I go.
Well at least we both seem to agree on all the other issues that Beverly is still the best.

Footloose
04-17-03, 01:01
Which club has the best looking girls (younger the better)? I realize with amateurs, etc. it may be difficult to state with any certainty, but I'm trying to get a feel for the quality.

Iseeu
04-17-03, 20:31
Wiz,
I'll try it your way next time and see if it's easier. I actually like he discovery part of travelling in new places and cities, and satisfaction of charting and navigating correctly to a new destination.
I really need to get pointers from you if you can get hubby to let you at the missus without the language skills. I understan some German, but speaking is a real challenge, and certainly very difficult to be glib, charming and suave....

BTW, can anyone else confirm the earlier post about Swing2You? Sounds like a new place that needs to be checke out, and its at a pretty convenient location .

Darkseid
04-18-03, 18:52
Thanks Wizard and Iseeu for the info on these clubs. I will be in Germany from May 26th to Jun 7th and I would like to know what days are best for which clubs. I also like to know the schedule for the Gangbang nights and the best looking women. I appreciate any info on the schedules.

Valmont
04-21-03, 18:33
I asked a while back if there are any Partytreff places near Kaiserslautern. Is there?

V

Iseeu
04-27-03, 00:02
"I also like to know the schedule for the Gangbang nights and the best looking women. I appreciate any info on the schedules."

Dark,
Check out scheule at www.beverly2000.de
I have gone twice now on Weds. night because it's less crowded than on a weekend.
No recommendations possible - THIS is NOT a club - the women are amateurs and come and go as they please.

googly2
04-28-03, 14:32
Isseu and Wizard,

Thanks for the great reports on Beverly. I hope to visit there
this summer, even if it is out of the way, but before I do
so, can you answer a question or two?

How likely is it that a single guy might "strike out" at Beverly? I'm nice enough looking and have some charm, but don't speak any German and won't have a female companion.

I once went to a swingers club in Montreal and struck out there. They had a front room that was a bar and where no swinging occurred. To get in the back room, you had to be invited by a couple or a single woman. There were no single woman there that night, and none of the couples I approached spoke English, only French. I could only look on in envy as some of the French-speaking guys hooked up with couples and headed to the back.

I'll try a Berlitz tape this month, but am wondering if you can tell me how many women or couples at Beverly speak some English,
and whether a lot of the single guys there fail to hook up for one reason or another. I'm hoping it might be more like a gang-bang
scene where its easier to hook up with somebody.

Thanks.

Iseeu
05-01-03, 19:59
Googly,
I've been to Beverly alone and with a male friend (Just a friend!) and haven't had a problem. The downstairs is a gang bang scene and unattached men can roam the entire downstairs area and try to hook up with some of the action.
To get upstairs, where many of the couples go, you'll need a female partner. That is where the real swinging goes on!
BTW, i've been to clubs in Fla, Ca and NY an haven't run into problems that you described. But in all it is definitely easier to break the ice and get in the game if you bring along your own "ante" .
Good command of German definitely would help you convince hubby to let you get a go with the wife. I don't know if a month with berlitz tapes would do the trick. You need to be charming, glib and funny not"How much is this cucumber?" It's a fairly mid to upscale crowd so many of them speak passable English - definitely better than my German :-)

googly2
05-02-03, 23:22
Thanks for the reply isseu.

I'll be in Los Angeles next month. You mentioned being to clubs in California; any in LA that will admit a single guy?

I think you're right about the Berlitz; after a week of tapes
I can barely say "This is my Volkwagon".

Thanks again for your help.

Iseeu
05-04-03, 01:27
googly,
sorry, I lived for awhile in No.California, where I first learned about these possibilities. But that was over 10 years ago- doubt if the information is current.
So. cal should be a hotbed for the swinging scene - sure that you can find some action on the U.S. swinger's sites.

Member #3453
05-04-03, 14:51
Hi Guys, I need all the help I can get…

I will have two layovers in Germany consisting of two nights there and back. This will be my first time visiting Germany, and I have a couple of questions to help me plan my itinerary. I want to fly into the German city that is closest to the best Partytreffs and FKK clubs. Since I will only be in Germany for a total of four nights (two nights on the way up and two nights on the way back, which of the Partytreffs and FKK clubs do you recommend?

I don’t speak German, so I’m a little apprehensive about using the public transportation. Let me know if you think an American that doesn’t know any German can manuever using public transportation , or is a rented car recommended. If you recommend neither public transportation or a rented car, then is it economical to use a taxi for transportation to the Partytreffs and FKK clubs?

Also, please recommend a modestly priced hotel ($50-$60). I would like something that will be strategically located to make it easy for me to travel to the Partytreffs and FKK clubs you recommend. The hotel should also have a restaurant or be in close proximity to places where I can take meals.

I need to know stuff like…
1. Which German city is best to fly into, and closest to the best Partytreffs and FKK clubs?
2. Which of the Partytreffs and FKK clubs are the best (I only have four days)?
3. Can you recommend a modest hotel (with meals near-by) for east access to the Partytreffs and FKK clubs you recommend?
4. Is it easy to get to the Partytreffs and FKK clubs from the hotel that you’re recommending?
5. Is it easy to get back to the airport from the hotel you’re recommending?
6. Do most Germans know a little English (hotel clerks, taxi drivers, rental car personnel, etc…).

Any advice you can provide would be sincerely appreciated!

Peter
05-04-03, 17:05
@unospongebob,

The main FKK scenes are in two main areas, around Frankfurt and around Düsseldorf. These two cities are about 240KM away from each other so you can reach them by car within 2 hours.

Frankfurt is the biggest airport and is probably the easiest to find flights in and out of (sometime Düsseldorf has intercontinental flights (the runway is too short to have a lot of intercontinental flights)). Do not fly to Munich as that city is virtually Sex-Free.

I would recommend a rental for the number of days that you are planning, see what sort of deal you can pull off. Public transit is quite possible even with limited language knowledge, it just takes longer. Taxi's would be prohibitively expensive.

The FKK scene is not the same as the Partytreff scene. I know nothing about Partytreff, but from what I understand the hotbed is more in the Düsseldorf/Rhein/Ruhr area (Beverly in Solingen, Partytreff in Mettmann and Krefeld and such). There are also some decent FKK's in this area (the RTC's, Planet Happy Garden, etc.).

I would suggest that you spend one of the two day stopovers in the Frankfurt area and visit Oase, Atlantis and maybe FKK-World (plans to open at the end of May). In each of those sections hotels near the clubs are mentioned which are cheap and clean. Otherwise if you are mobile you can always fins an ETAP or IBIS motel for around 40€ a night, or you can legitimately sleep in the clubs, they close at 5AM, so you can catch a couple of ZZZ's there.

Then on the next stopover of 2 days I would head uop to the Düsseldorf area (by train or rental, or if you can book it just fly straigth there) and then head to some of the FKK's and partytrffs around there. I cannot recommend any hotels as I never stay in any.

Most germans speak some english, but don't take it for granted. Walk up to the people and ask them if they speak some english and probably 8 out of 10 know enough, but if you just be the loud american tourist don't be surprised if no one knows how to understand you.

The only problem with Public transit is that these clubs are not well known landmarks in major metropolitan centers, even if you have the address you won't find many people who will know where it is or even the small town it is in. Oase is in Burgholzhausen outside of Friedrichsdorf which is about 35 KM from downtown Frankfurt, but I guarantee 95% of people in frankfurt have no idea where this town is. Just like 95% of New Yorkers don't know where New Rochelle is. The Bahn.de homepage is pretty good and the directions are quite easy to follow, but so are the ones on Map24.

Hope this helps,

Peter

Iseeu
05-04-03, 23:57
unosponge,
Agree with my esteemed colleague Peter on everything. Just to add my 2 cents...

If this is your first time as an American in Germany and you're really apprehensive the least scary possibility is to take cabs, but it's also the most costly. prepare a map from map24 just in case the driver doesn't know the way, but most do. To Oase and Atlantis taxi costs Eur 50-60 each way. There are also 2nd tier clubs in or closer to FRA i.e. Chantal, FKK35, Dietzenbach, etc which are easy to get to, but not as recommended.
Other possibility is to stay in KArben or one of the other towns nearby between the clubs - see earlier postings with recommenations for these.

IMHO trains are a hassle if you don't speak the language and know the system, you still need a cab at both ends, an you may be time limited to make the last train back. And it definitely adds valuable travel time for connections, etc.

i'm also a yank with limited German, and I find the easiest and best value for money solution is a rental car. German highway system is terrific, rental costs Eur 50-70 for a day, and then you're your own boss. print out driving directions from previous postings, print out map24 detailed instructions and map, buy a well detailed area map from any convenience store and you're all set. Gasoline is amazingly expensive even by current US standards.

Regarding Duesseldorf area and partytreffs, many of the FKK's are right in the city as is Pegasus a partytreff. the whole area is packed with FKK's, and in 2 days you can get to a lot of them. Solingen and Mettman are about 20-25 minute drive out of the city and train connections to SolingenBurg( Beverly) are sparse. Swing2you is closer in Erkrath.
Sorry, i can't recommend economical hotels...

Technicalities aside, if this is your first time be prepared for a mind numbing experience...and enjoy :-) because as soon as you finish this trip you'll begin plotting your next.

Darkseid
05-05-03, 13:27
Hi guys,

I see lots of promising options to do on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday, but what Partytreff club is best to get laid on a Thursday night?

Member #3453
05-05-03, 13:28
PETER and ISEEU,

Thanks for the information guys! It will help me a great deal. It does appear that there are more flights into Frankfort than into Dusseldorf, and if I'm not mistaken, I think the airfare may even be less expensive flying into Frankfort.

Also, I appreciated your input regarding transportation issues. I will probably rent a car, and drive to the areas of interest. It sounds like the cab fare will be too expensive, and those dollars can be put to better use, if you know what I mean.

I wasn't aware of MAP24. I checked it out last night, and it will be a great help! I haven't checked out Bahn.de yet, but I will.

Peter, sorry, but what do the abbreviations you used, ETAP or IBIS motel mean, and are there actual hotel type rooms where I can get some rest at the FKK's or is it just kind of a "catnap" situation. Actually, I'll probably be up most of the night anyway, and it may be better just to venture back to my hotel when the sun come up. That's usually how it goes.

As far as not knowing German, I will probably take my Palm Pilot with me. I have a translation program installed on it for Spanish, and it works very well. I will probably do the same using a German program. I have a POST under the MEXICO heading under GENERAL INFORMATION with all the details. These Palm Pilots work great for that, and they are inexpensive compared to the better translators. Check out my post for the specific details.

I will probably arrive on a Friday morning at the Frankfort Airport, rent a car, drive to Dusseldorf area, find a hotel somewhere close to my area of interest, and then I'll get some sleep for a couple of hours so I'll be ready for Friday night's action (Jet Lag and mongering don't mix). Then, Saturday morning I will venture back over to Frankfort for Saturday night's activities. It might work out well if I'm in a Frankfort hotel Saturday night so I can get to the airport more easily Sunday morning to catch my flight out. Then, on the return trip, I'll start the process all over again, and visit some of the places I missed on the first trip. What do you think?

ISEEU, thanks for the details about which cities are closest to things. I will have to research the matter of hotels, but knowing which cities are closest to the action is very helpful.

Thanks again guys...

Wizard
05-05-03, 14:35
unospongebob
You should check to airline shedules and cost for any of the following airports as they are all within 2 hours driving distance of the best clubs.Its not the size or location of the airport that counts the cost.

Frankfurt
Dusseldrorf
Klon\Bonn
Amsterdam (two hours driving from dusseldorff)BTW rental costs in NL are a bit higher than in Germany 20-25%

If you are flying into Frankfurt I would recomend that you try the best and biggest FKK experince either Atlantis of Oases.Its somthing not to be missed.
If you hunt around enough you should be able to get a good deal on a rental car (I managed $100 for three days inclusive group A from Europcar last time) though you as a newbie might be better off spending some extra bucks (EU) and upgrading to a car fitted with NAV as it will save you time and frustration and leave you more time to enjoy all the wonderfull pussy available.
If you do decide to fly to Frankfurt and commute to the north leave yourself loads of extra time to get back to checkin as even though the roads in Germany are fantastic it doesnt take much to snarl them up with tremendous traffic jams going on for KMs due to accidents and road repairs and a two hours drive can end up as five.
If you sit down and surf through all the posts in this thread as well as this whole section (possibly the German section too has some intresting tips and reports ) you should be able to find what suits you best and make up your plans of how best to spend your time in Germany .
If you decide to make it to Beverly in Solingen then the Hotel Niggeman offers a Beverly Specail price (U have to mention it when booking in) its only about a mile away and its also well located for visiting all the other clubs in the region (about 55Eu for B\B single I think )
If you plan well it will be a experince of a lifetime and you will not belive that its real and will be pinching yourself the whole flight home wondering if it was real or just a dream.

Peter
05-05-03, 19:01
ETAP and IBIS are the names of motel chains, sort of like Motel 6 in America.

I would recommend you do not try and hit both the Düsseldorf and Frankfurt area on the same 2 day stopover. Time spent driving is wasted time. I would spend the first 2 days in the frankfurt area and hit Atlantis, Oase, World, Fantasyland and/or Dietzenbach. If it is in June I would really give World a try, that's when it opens and it promises to be the most impressive.

Then on the return trip I would head up to Düsseldorf and check out the scene around there exclusively. I can recommend Planet Happy Garden or Wildenrath, but there are a tonne around there for all tastes. Then hit Beverly for the Partytreff scene. I would not try and cram both regions into the same 2 day stretch.

If you are more clear on your dates maybe I can meet you at one of the clubs and give you some tips, just give me at least a weeks notice and I can probably work it into my schedule.

Peter

Wizard
05-05-03, 20:28
i wouldnt risk my first visit to germany to a new and just opened club (no matter how good the build up is) from my personal experince all the new clubs take time to get up to speed and to collect quality staff .i remeber when atlantis was opened it took at least 3 months till the good reports started to come in.
if you were living in germany or were able to pop over often then fine you could well risk one let down .but as this is your 1st visit and your time is limited i wouldnt recomend that you risk visiting "world" till at least a few reports have been posted on this and more so on the german romerforum and other like boards,
good news travels fast so does the bad.
i could be wrong on this one and they might have a pefect launch and grand opening but i doubt it .
at least wait till you read a first hand report from a trusted scource then decide.
have fun there plenty of good places to choose from.thats the main problem to much choise like a kid let loose in a candy store

Valmont
05-07-03, 22:24
wizard or isseu, I am looking for partytreff type places in or around the Kaiserslautern area... can you help any? thanks guys.

V

Iseeu
05-09-03, 03:37
Valmont,
sorry, none that I'm familiar with.

all,
never made it to beverly this week due to change of schedule. Spent the night in Amsterdam and went to the usually wonderful Paradise, which unfortunately was almost empty. 5-6 couples and about 10 single men. not very conducive for multiple action. Made friends with 2 of the couples, and had some fun with them.
I know that weekend nights are great there and was told that on thurs. nights they bring in some pros to help keep things moving.

Member #4190
05-13-03, 17:21
I'm off to FRA and then by train to Erlangen and then MUC.
I have some spare time at all 3. Any advice partccularly as to Partytreff in the Frankfurt Airport (FRA) area or possibly at Erlangen or Munich?

Wizard
05-13-03, 21:50
Originally posted by elsrj
3. Any advice partccularly as to Partytreff in the Frankfurt Airport (FRA) area or possibly at Erlangen or Munich? [/i]

There are quite a few partrytreff clubs around Frankfurt Candy Spritshaus and Number One are the ones that I have heard of but not visited myself so I cant recommend them personally .
The only good club that I know of is Susi & Jurgen http://www.susiundjuergen.de/home.html
but this is a Swinger club so I m not sure its what you are looking for ?
As to Munich the only partytreff \swinger club that I can reccomend is St tropez they have two clubs both near munich
Check it out http://www.st-tropez.de
I hope this helps ?

Member #4190
05-14-03, 16:43
Hi

This is very useful thanks. I prefer Partytreff to Swingers as you can never be sure of success at swingers.

Will report back after trip

Member #4190
05-20-03, 21:38
On my trip i stopped off at Funhouse Gourmet at Walldorf (15 Euro Taxi from FRA). It didn;t have good reports and the last time I went there there weren't many women.But I only had 2 hours spare and they open at 18:00.

It was better this time I was the only one there until 19:00 but a pair turned up and then another guy and we had a threesome while her husband watched.

Had to go to catch my flight but while I was changing circa 20:00 some more women came in (5-6).

The one I had was old (c 45) but a good body and energetic. I think the place is looking up. I will try sudfass or St Tropez in Muenchen and report back

Valmont
05-30-03, 10:31
After much searching, hunting, and question-asking, I have finally found a Partyreff near Kaiserslautern, in fact in Kaiserslautern. I felt like freaking Colombo during the search.

The club is called Villa Am See, and the entry price is 70 Euro for single men, 20 for couples, and free for single women. The website looks pretty good, www.villaamsee.de

I'm making the trip tonight and will try and make a coherent report, on a level with peter's if I'm lucky, on Saturday. Wish me luck, it's my first partyreff trip.

V

Valmont
06-04-03, 10:17
Sorry this report is so late, but you guys know how work can get. I went on Friday night to Villa Am See, it's not that hard to find. It is about 4-5 km outside of Kaiserslautern on the right side of the road. I arrived there at almost 11pm Friday night, thinking it would be the perfect time. Boy was I wrong. I was told at the door that they were closed because "too many mens." I said I would wait there for the rest of the girls, and another guy came to the door and told me that they had 3 guys there that night, and only one girl. At 11 freaking pm!! Anyway, I left, but will give it one more shot this saturday I think. Maybe getting there earlier will help.

V

T Dick
06-14-03, 04:37
Hi, I will be visiting FRA for the first time. Have 3 days in hand. Looking for swinging and orgies. Any names / adrs / web you guys suggest? What are the good (but budget) FKK and partytref around FRA?

2forsex
06-16-03, 22:30
Hello fellow stoinkers!!!!

Due to unforseen cicumstances, my much anticipated trip to Germany did not happen (Bugger). However my work now sees me with a free weekend in Amsterdam (Yeehaa).

I am keen to sample the Partytreff scene, and have the following questions:-

1/ Since I arrive in Amsteram on Saturday morning and depart on Monday morning, should I simply sample to goods there???
Are there any clubs similar to the German Partytreff clubs which are worth a look?

2/ Should I hop on a train to Germany. If so, what would be the best destination within reasonable travelling distance from Amsterdam? I was thinking Dusseldorf..

3/ I have read a few good reports on Swing2you in Dusseldorf, is this worth a go, or should I simply make the effort and get to Beverly.

Any info people can supply would be a great help, I don't want to waste this opporunity on a club that is not quite up with the best.

Thanks for the help.

Iseeu
06-20-03, 01:17
T Dick,
FRA is not known for its partytreff scene - see many previous posts on this. IMHO best 2nd tier FKK in FRA are is Dietzenbach - easy to get to via public transportation from airport or city center - see previous posting on this as well. Quality varies at others, and experiences differ. Some like FKK35, some Chantal, etc, Best tip is to save your $ in the piggy bank and head for Oase or Atlantis. If you're a firstimer they are the industry benchmark and you will be able to match every other experience that you may have against them.
2for sex,
Amsterdam has good privatehouse scene and swingerclubs. see postings in right place and check out the parenclub listing at www.ignatzmice.com/Adam/redlight.html. Yes D-dorf is closest and most convenient to A-dam and the Dusseldorf area is king of the partytreff - Swing2You cannot compare to Beverly and Beverly is only about 20 minutes out of the city.

Enjoy all

casper
06-20-03, 12:12
Iseeu, can you give me directions to Paradice in A-Dam will be visiting in a few days. Have just returned from Seoul (South Korea) quite expensive compared to Europe, some good pussy, could not find any action re clubs / swingers etc, quite dissapointing.

Iseeu
06-21-03, 23:15
Casper,
check out the parenclub listing at www.ignatzmice.com/Adam/redlight.html. Paradise info is there, Best on Thurs - Sunday

Spoont Master
06-21-03, 23:30
Any Partytreff clubs in Frankfurt?

I will be overnighting on a Saturday in July and would like to sample some goods. Prefer to stay away from the FKK scene as I prefer the real experience as opposed to the "Sex for Money" thing.

Having said that I will take what is available.

Thanks

Iseeu
06-29-03, 00:50
Swing4You - Duesseldorf
Following a number of positive reports here and on other boards, thought I'd try it out especially as it's very convenient to get to without a car (S8 to Erkrath, 5 minute bus or taxi ride from there), and even though it was a Weds. night, which is the hot night at Beverly.
Nice facility, clean and well run and the manager speaks a very good English. 6 women - 5 of whom should not be in this business - older, overweight, sagging and not pretty.6th is younger, very skinny and speaks great English. Customers included one couple (the woman of the couple was the most attractive one there) and about 8 men during the time I was there. So the ratio is great, gang bangs galore, you can fuck non-stop the entire time that you'r e there, but you have to be willing to do the deed with women who look like your mother. I had a good time with Akasha, the English speaking woman, and some other moments. In a club like this, since you sit around and talk with the women and other customers during the lulls in action, it's important to have a working knowledge of German.
Bottom line: The concept, cost, convenience and facility are fine. They need to find a more attractive cast of characters.
I'll go to Beverly next time I'm in town on a Weds.

Spoont Master
07-03-03, 07:43
Hi guy's,

I still need some infor on Partytreff clubs in Frankfurt.
I will be there next weekend and would like to have some plans
so as to maximise my time.

Anyone got any recommendations?

Thanks for the help

Flower
07-03-03, 13:13
I have a few questions on Beverly as I don't understand German. Therefore I would like to know,

-Is Beverly closed on Sunday and Monday?

-If it is open what is the leit-motiv of those nights?

-I also have very confused ideas on what goes on the first and second Saturday nights of the month.

-Does Beverly have a telephone number for info? I don't see it on the web site.

Peter
07-03-03, 20:02
I don't know anything about Beverly, but I can rad the German Page.

They are closed Sunday and Monday

The First Saturday is for people who are into leather and piercings.

The Third Saturday features women who like to strip on stage.

Hope that helps

Peter

Sorcerer
07-03-03, 23:29
Its a lot simpler than that.

Tuesday is Bi day - stay away unless you are into that.
Thursday is Bizarre day. You see a bit of everything including S&M and someitmes tranny's, although they now tend to come Tuesdays.

Wednesday - general good time.
Friday general good time
Saturdays - there technically is a theme, however they are always a good party with lots of action. You do not need to pay attention to the themes - most people do not.

The only DOWNER day is the last Saturday of the month. Couples only.

Enjoy - see you there this weekend

Sorcerer

Never Tell
07-08-03, 05:30
I will be leaving for Germany this weekend. I will be landing in Frankfurt and taking the train to Koblenz. I will only have time on Sunday and Thursday afternoons.

Is there a PartTreff or FKK club near Koblenz?

OR

Does anybody know of a good massage parlor in Koblenz that can give a good massage and does extras?

Thanks.

Never Tell
07-08-03, 05:37
I found a web site for the Big Bamboo at http://www.club-bigbamboo.de/flash/index.htm

Anybody been there? It appears to be really cheap, only $40 (US will be a bit higher I think).

I have never been to one of these types of clubs before but I am thinking that all of patrons pay this price and that none of the girls actually work for the Big Bamboo? Is this how PartyTreff Clubs work?

Does this mean that there may be a chance of not "hooking up" with somebody?

Flower
07-12-03, 21:01
I tried Swing2you and I really didn´t like it. I don´t speak German and I had never been to a partytreff but I really found it very bad.

The girls on a Saturday night were 6, one around 50 yr old, was basically an assistant barwoman more than a girl. The remaining 5 girls gave me the impression to be just second-tier *****s. The best one left at 10 pm!!! Furthermore 2 out of 3 gave covered blow jobs even though I asked otherwise... There was only one couple (age around 60....) And there is a girl, Spanish, small, pale skin and blond -looks German- there that I have the impression is a drug addict as she had two small round wounds at her feet partly covered by her shoes with the typical shape of......

And then if you don´t speak German don´t even think of going to a partytreff, as you will be totally out of the game.
The whole atmosphere was false, it was clear they are just *****s, and nothing less or more than that. Another problem of partytreff is that if one girl likes one of the men she spends the whole night with him as I saw at Swing2You, while this would never happen in an FKK for evident reasons.... A total disappointment, and after that I had only FKKs, Germany´s best invention!

Roger42
07-17-03, 05:07
Flower,

My own visits tell me that a Partytreff can be a great experience. I do not know Swing2you, but I can recommend Mettmann (see my earlier report and reports from others in this forum). The Partytreff provides unlimited sex in a group environment. I have visited a few, and have always been satisfied, and usually very satisfied. I only speak a few words of German, but I usually find at least one girl who speaks some English. They are usually very friendly and eager to chat between sessions.

If you are looking for a BBBJ then go to Mettmann and see Sylvia. She loves you to cum in her mouth.

Better luck next time.

Roger

Iseeu
07-18-03, 00:15
I agree with Roger - I have had many excellent times at parttreffs and possess only a very elementary knowledge of german - beverly beats all IMHO - but Mettman is good also. Swing4you's problem remains its poor selection of women - this turns away the couples and men. It's a shame because the facility is okay and convenient to get to. Flower - I wouldn't draw conclusions about partytreffs from only a visit to Swing4you.

Britpop
07-29-03, 19:52
I am going to Beverly tomorrow night (Wednesday 30th). If anybobody would like to join me on the trip I will be at Soligen Ohligs Train station at 18.00 prompt. You can't miss me, I am tall, have short hair and am a brit. The plan is to share taxi expense from Soligen startion to Beverly and return from Beverly to Soligen Ohligs.

Wizard
07-30-03, 07:06
Originally posted by Britpop
I am going to Beverly tomorrow night (Wednesday 30th). The plan is to share taxi expense from Soligen startion to Beverly and return from Beverly to Soligen Ohligs.

I hope you have a hotel aranged in Solingen as Beverly closes at 2 am on Wednesdays and its not worth missing a minute of it.
You should be able to call a cab when your ready to go back to Solingen.
I personally prefer to stay in the Niggemann hotel in Solingen Burg its a lot closer and they also offer a special Beverly discount.
If you are able I think you would aslo enjoy Friday night more .Wednesdays can be dissapointing sometimes .
But I am sure you will have a lot of fun just be nice and friendly and you will get your reward . Hehhhhheeeeee
Have FUN I only wish I could join you this week.
Just let us know how you got on and tell all.

Iseeu
07-30-03, 23:49
Wiz is right. You won't have a train back to FRA at that hour. Either stay at Niggeman's or if you do find someone to share than you might as well share a cab back to D-dorf.
Wish i could be there also this week - Pls send us details, lots of them....

Britpop
07-31-03, 17:02
I got to Beverly at about 8.00pm on Wednesday 30/6 and it looked like it was going to be a good night. The car park was almost full with about 50 cars.

I paid my 100Euro and went in. The place was wall to wall with couples, I tried to count but gave up! (One of the reasons that it could have been so busy is that the previous Wednesday got a goo report in a very popular private chat room for swingers in the NRW area). Their were a few couples there that I would say wrer absolutely stunning, one women of about 24 was beautilful and was walking wearing only a bodice and a shaven pussey!

The problem was nobody wanted to play with the single men. A few of the couples were getting it on in the roome at the back but it was definately a case of look but don't touch. All the couples were talking to each other and it was impossible to start off a conversation with any of them. I spoke to a couple of single guys there who shared the same opinion, as one of them put it "Viele paare, aber nicht die richtiger paare" (a lot of couples but not the right ones), and they all thought it was a strange night, even for a Wednesday. They did say that Saturday was would be a lot better better.

Have said that there was plenty of voyeur action going on so I settled for that, which bearing in mind the quality of the women wasn't so bad.

It wasn't a bad evening but bearing in mind the cost and logistical effort I would have preferred and evening in the Erlebnis Kino in Köln Holweide.

One point is the closing times which I think may have changed. Wednesday is 12.00pm, Friday 2.00 am and Saturday 4.00am.

At one point I will try a Friday or a Staurday evening but will probably try and hitch up with a couple or single female before hand (via the chat page mentioned above).

I have also heard some good reports on teh swinger club Cesear's Palace north of Wuppertal. Anybody tried it?

Iseeu
08-01-03, 01:33
Britpop,
Sorry to hear about your disappointing evening. I've been Weds. and Fri. nites and always scored a couple of times - strange. There usually are a few "free agent women" on Weds. nites.
It is important to strike up conversations in the bar/lounge, etc. with hubby and wife. many of the couples go upstairs which is limited to only couples, and there's alot of action up there. so if you can hook up with a woman beforehand it's a real benefit. BTW, weds. nites were always until 12.

Wizard
08-01-03, 20:28
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Britpop

It wasn't a bad evening but bearing in mind the cost and logistical effort I would have preferred and evening in the Erlebnis Kino in Köln Holweide.

You were extremly unlucky to turn up with a total couple nite this is only normal on the last saturday of the month then no single guys are allowed in .
I am suprised no single women were present or that any of the couples were looking for a nice single guy to screw the "Misses"
Its a well debated fact that Beverly hire paid staff to keep some of the guests happy .I know this has been denied by both the girls and Beverly and maybe they are not paid an actual salery . I still belive that some scheme is being operated by the Beverly team to keep everyone happy.
Did'nt you not notice any single women on the prowl ?
But as I said previously Wednesday night can be IFFY due to a low turn out of guests.But in your case this was not the question.50 couples is a great turn out for a Wedneseday
For newcomers Friday or Saturday is a lot better bet for wild action.
I hope you will try again and next time you will hit the jackpot .
I am dreaming and planning of poping over for a weekend in october or november to visit that fantatsic place once again.
I cant wait (DROOL drool )

Valmont
08-04-03, 09:23
Isseu, Wizard, or anyone else who wants to help out, could anyone tell me about Partytreff clubs within 2 hours or so from Kaiserslautern? I'm talking about places around Frankfurt, Saarbrucken, Mannheim, etc... thanks guys...

V

Optimist
08-05-03, 08:47
I'm planning to visit Beverly in Oct. but I don't speak German (apart from a little tourist typw stuff). Can anyone who's visited Beverly tell me if there's any point going if I don't speak German? I know most people speak some English and I got by when I visited Ralf and Tina's in Solingen - but only because I found an English speaker?
Thanks

Sorcerer
08-05-03, 11:38
You will have NO PROBLEM at Beverly. I am a frequent visitor and I speak only English. Go Wed Fri or Sat for a great time. The last Sat of the month is couples only. I will have a very extensive report on Beverly up in about a week.

Iseeu
08-12-03, 22:21
Sorcerer,
Great posting! I'm just afraid that you've done too good a job of describing this wonder and now it'll be overrun with horny mongerers.Lol
I agree that this is one of the most amazing places. I have a slightly different experience though regarding single women - I have seen a few each time, certainly not 20 at a time. Almost all the women are part of a couple and your mission is to get hubby to trust you enough to let you have a go at the wife.
Also, I have been paying 100 Eur for a single man's entry. No difference; 100 or 120 - IMHO it's till the best spent mongering money in all of Europe.

Wizard
08-12-03, 23:33
Originally posted by Iseeu
Sorcerer,
Great posting! I'm just afraid that you've done too good a job of describing this wonder and now it'll be overrun with horny mongerers.Lol

I doubt as first of all Beverly is very big and can and does hold 500 guests .But while this place is tops for some guys I'm afraid it's not good for all .
I have said before at Beverly you pay only for entry food and drink if you score is totally up to you and your charm this is not Partytreff and definetly not a FKK club.
All sexual act's are in full public veiw there is no privacy other than some darken rooms or alcoves and you will be watched and your partner might get stroked or carresed while your busy "Doing It".
There is no gurantee as to who turns up each evening some women are very plain some are old but be sure the stunners and young beautys are there but if you are able to nail them thats the challenge.
For me Beverly is still the best by far and I cant wait till my next return.
Great reporting Sorcerer you certainly captured its charm and attraction.

Sorcerer
08-13-03, 03:07
Thanks for the support. Beverly is a great place if you don't mind public sex. If you need privacy - go elsewhere. As Wizard says, not a lot of privacy at Beverly and he knows. He and I shared an evening or two with some lovely ladies there.

As far as the price, you are right on the price. I fixed the original post.
100 euros - Wednesday
125 euros - Thursday and Friday
150 euros -Saturday.

I've gone there quite a lot and I have a lot of friends there. If you go, let me know and I will send my regards and guarantee you a good time!

Iseeu
08-15-03, 01:01
sorcerer,
Current travel plans have me in DE last weekend of August. Not sure where yet but you can be sure that if I'm anywhere near Beverly, that's where I'll spend my Saturday night.
I just realized that the last Sat. nite of the month is couples only. Can you get your friends to let me in?

Sorcerer
08-15-03, 02:23
I would recommend FRIDAY night. My friend usually does not go on couples night. She did once, and I got in with her but it was not a really good night for a guy who wanted to play around.

Tarl
08-16-03, 22:56
How far is the club Beverly from Heidelberg? Is there any clubs of this type closer to where I am staying?

Iseeu
08-17-03, 00:12
sorcerer,
I have a business dinner in FRA on Fri. nite so that option is out. I don't mind going on a couples only night - i have been to some clubs that are always couples only but I had time in advance to arrange an escort. This time I'm only arriving in DE on fri. afternoon. Maybe your "friend" is free. Dinner, drinks and transportation on me. Shit. I can't believe I'm getting there on the last Sat. nite of the month. Bogus luck...

Wizard
08-17-03, 06:26
Originally posted by Iseeu
. Shit. I can't believe I'm getting there on the last Sat. nite of the month. Bogus luck...

If you are unable to change your dates I would recommend that you give Beverly a miss .Even if you are willing to pay for a pro to join you and pay the enterance fee for both of you (the cost is going to be prohibitive ) I doubt if you would enjoy yourself as the couples nights are much more subdued than the mixed nights.Its true you will have chance to meet some real couples but these people will most likely sus out that your with a hooker and give you a cold shoulder and youll be stuck with her for the night.Unless one of the hubbys fancies a pro hooker and lets you have his wife in exchange.
My recomendation for you if you only are free the last Saturday of this month is head for Susi and Jurgens nr Frankfurt http://www.susiundjuergen.de/home.html
This was recommended to me by a good freind as a very private Beverly type of club very wild and hot .
The best day to visit is the first Friday of the month when its erotic disco nite but I checked their web site and your date its "Salsa Night" I dont quite know what that means but I guess that you will get your fill of fun too.
I have been meaning to try this club out for some time now and will on my next trip .I would love to hear other opinions and first hand reports.
The only other hot place that will allow you single entry on that Saturday is Waterloo in Holland but I would not recommend that you go alone as the single male to women ratio is never good and you can easily go home empty handed.

Iseeu
08-18-03, 00:05
Wiz,
You read my mind - I also have Juergen & Suzie on my list but never made it there before - now it looks like I'll be there by default. Thanks for the assist.
I've taken a pro to a couples night, and it was an amazing experience. Actually less expensive to go as couple than a single male - and she really played the part - a generous tip was promised and delivered. I doubt if we were the only "couple" like that. I've met on a number of occasions woman friends who joined their male friend and didn't participate - just came to watch the home team score.
No fears - iseeu will see, iseeu will remember and iseeu will faithfully report.

Sorcerer
08-18-03, 02:26
I am temporarily out of touch with my Beverly friend. We had an e-mail go between but he is moved from Germany and now I am looking for a new way to email her.

Sorry I can't help this time

Sorcerer
08-18-03, 17:14
club beverly – solingen

this is a repost of an earlier message. i included a picture of my very good friend miss i at the end of the post with her friend lilly.

i am a frequent visitor to club beverly in solingen germany. (http:\\www.beverly2000.de) beverly is an erotic disco in a quiet suburb about 30 minutes south of dusseldorf and 20 minutes north of koln (cologne). beverly has three floors, with room after room of dark alcoves with every kind of "prop" you can imagine. if you have never been here – read on – but i have to warn you – you will have a great urge to visit by the time you read through this report.

price 100 euros tues wed 125 euro th fr 150 euro sa

special nights check out the website for special events.
karneval in march / april
oktoberfest - october

how to get there - from dusseldorf - take the a3 to the a1. get off exit 96 wermelkershen. go left towards solingen-burg. just follow the curvy road until you get to a "t" and go left. the beverly is staring right at you - can't miss it.

dress code - for men, black briefs are the norm. for women - leather, latex, lace you name it.

parties - beverly is open from tuesday through saturday. they are closed sunday and monday. there is a different “motto” every night. i prefer wednesdays, fridays and saturdays. there are always enough single girls to have a great relaxing time in privacy.

tuesday – bi – night - only if you are into this (not me)
wednesday - mega-orgy night – mostly a mix of single girls and guys out for a good time. never s shortage of girls.
thursday – bizarre night – you can see anything on thursday including s&m etc.
friday – big party night.
saturday – big erotik disco party.

wednesday night
one slow wednesday night there were about 8 girls. four of the girls were 8's and another was a 7. one girl i see there often loves to give bbbjs. by the end of the night, she drained most of the guys in the club. the girls are friendly and even though i don’t speak german they try their best to carry on a conversation.

lots of giggling and cuddling at the bar and of course in the private areas. i sat at the bar for a while with a girl who was very sexy and i was a bit apprehensive about approaching her. i hate rejection. one thing i have now learned - the girls are here to have fun and do not reject anyone unless you area total ass. as soon as she realized i was interested, she took my hand and led me to one of the private areas. i f**cked my brains out finally leaving at 11:30 exhausted. btw - nice hotel about 1-2km away is the hotel niggemann.

friday night
if the best sex you even had is an 8, and the best sex you could imagine is a 10, then this evening's sex was rated a 12. friday night is a party night. about 40 guys and i counted at least 20 women. there were probably more. some of them were local girls out to have some fun. the dress code for the women tended to be black lace and leather. there is something special about a women wearing black lace sitting on a bar stool without panties on. the vision is inviting and i was accepting. going back to a place like beverly more than once has advantages. if you are nice to the girls, they actually remember you. christine one of the finest girls remembered me and pulled invited me into a dark corner to pick up where we left off wednesday evening. after we finished i played a bit with some other girls while i was recharging the pump.

i met a wonderful girl who i will call "miss i" since i'd rather not use her real name. "miss i" a 5' 6" thin blonde accidentally stepped on my foot with her high heel. to make it up to me she took my hand and led me to a corner alcove. there she started to rub and eventually run her tongue on my "injury." things led on and this turned out to be the best lovemaking i ever had. this was what earned the evening the "12" rating for sex. "miss i" had a tongue like a lizard. very fast very sensitive. she used it all over my body. there isn't a part she didn't tease with her fast moving, wet tongue. she caressed me until i was ready to explode and then we thrashed our bodies all over. she led me to the shower and we showered together for about 20 minutes with her rubbing me down with soap and body lotion. i returned the favor as she sighed. i dropped down and cleaned her slit with my tongue. her tongue never stopped as she returned the favor. "miss i" has very small breasts, which are fun to play with.

saturday
things start a bit later on saturday (9pm). the guy at the door told me that saturday i would be seeing a scene reminiscent of sodom and gomorrah. i got there at 9 and the place was already hopping. hundreds of people dressed in every imaginable outfit. young girls with their boyfriends at the bar as us horny older guys stared at their perky nipples and hairless pussys. they knew we were staring and they enjoyed the tease. there were women dressed in leather ready to dominate any guy who seemed submissive. there was every age from the early twenties to the mid sixties. check the website - it is an understatement of what was really there. the beverly is so big that even with a crowd this huge, it was not over crowded. at 11:00 some guy named andre came in to offer piercing in a corner of the disco! not for me…

i was on the floor with a voluptuous blonde who spoke english. we played and began to fu**k missionary style. right when i was about to explode i felt a strange sensation. "miss i" was jealous and joined in. it was her tongue teasing my back as she slid up and down. soon i was making it with two gorgeous girls. i exploded harder than ever before. how does an average 50 year old from the states deserve this? we played together for a long time, each girl trying to see if they could get me back up again. not this time - my machine was kaput!

you see everything at beverly
i took some time out to watch a sexy young girl who was hanging upside down in leg irons being teased by a bunch of guys. she seemed to love it. i think there was someone from beverly supervising to make sure she was not abused or hurt. a guy who looked like he knew what he was doing took a small whip and flicked it between her legs as she moaned. then he flicked her slit with the stick, slowly at first and then faster and harder. she began to scream in ecstasy as she came. then there was "the chair." a young woman sat in the chair as her hands and legs were strapped down. an oscillating rubber dildo (covered with a condom) was inserted into her **** and a rubber tickler wheel placed so it's ribs would tickle her clit as it rotated. when the switch was turned on, the dick started to move in and out of her ****. the wheel stared to revolve, flicking her clit. the system speed was varied by the master running this torture machine. you could see the anxiety building up on this girl as she started to get excited. she began to tense up and then all of a sudden she began to scream. some guy turned the speed up and she started to have an orgasm. she came so hard i though she was going to break the chair.

the night progressed much like that until about 4:00 am. i had several other sessions and then it was time to go home. without a doubt, the best time of my life.
*establishment rating - 9

Sorcerer
08-28-03, 02:51
Another picture of Miss I and her friend

Wizard
09-13-03, 18:47
Iseeu
Did you get to visit Suzi & Jurgends the other week, and if so how was it ?
I am planning of meeting up with Sorcerer in Frankfurt in November and we were thinking on trying out S&J ourselfs on Thursday night ,which is most likely going to be what they call a "Gang bang party"
While it wont be as good as their famous "erotic dico nites" (1st friday of month), It should be ok as we are going specailly to be in wonderful Beverly on the Friday and Saturday.
I would love to hear how you got on as well as any other member of this boards first hand experinces in this new club ?

Sorcerer
09-13-03, 19:09
If anyone is going to Beverly soon, please let me know. I would like to send a message to a special friend. The person who carries this message to her on a Friday or Satruday night will most likely have a very special treat.

Mr Traveler69
09-14-03, 09:30
Sorcerer:

I will be at Beverly on September 19th (Friday). If you want, I can "carry" your message. This is the 2nd time I am visiting Beverly. 1st time was September of last year.

By the way, you can ask M_ _ _ about me. I believe this week you and M _ _ _ have E-mail exchange about the posting of Miss I’s pictures!!

My E-mail: hollywoodtraveler@yahoo.com

Sorcerer
09-14-03, 19:37
YUP - M_______and I have been talking about your trip. I will send you a letter OFF_BOARD to carry to Miss I. If you could print it and give it to her I will be very grateful.

Iseeu
09-15-03, 06:12
Wiz,
Nope last minute change of schedule and I only made it to FRA later in the week. I'm sorry I missed the chance.
Your Nov fact-finding trip sounds really tempting. But i would forego S&J on Thurs. nite and instead do Paradise in Am-dam on Thu nite followed by Beverly on Fr. and Sat. Care for a fellow traveller?

Iseeu
09-15-03, 06:22
Berlin - PC Orpheus - I was lucky to be there on the first Tues nite of the month "gang-Bang nite". Surprisingly nice place compared to the outside looks of the place in the old eastern side of the city.
75Eur entrance includes all drinks an food - 8 couples, one middle- aged overweight unattached woman, and 10-12 single men. Despite the ratio, lots of action.. the women (ages 30- 45) were available for all, no holds barred. No large place reserved for the couples so it's all right there. One woman fucked every available cock over and over again, and kept asking for more, and her husband was in charge of lining the men up. Recommened on the 1st Tues of every month.

Wizard
09-15-03, 09:19
QUOTE:

Iseeu:Your Nov fact-finding trip sounds really tempting. But i would forego S&J on Thurs. nite and instead do Paradise in Am-dam on Thu nite

END of Quote

Pity that you didnt make it to S&J.
Yes we also were toying with the idea of trying the Paradise club in AMS ,but the logistics of driving from Frankfurt 5\6 hours hard driving there plus 3+ back to Beverly just dont justify the means.(Gas is also very expencive in Europe and has to be taken into concideration.)

As we will be landing \ leaving from Frankfurt and will be free on Thursday evening .We have the option of risking S&J close by,or turning up at Beverly for the Thursday Bizzare nite.Its not so bad, so Ive been told by freinds who have done it before.Its still possible to find some straight girls who just come, to watch the weird stuff to get turned on and want just a regular screwing.
I dont think there is anything else in the area that could justify our humble presents.

Mettmann, Tinas and Swing4U are not in the running for obvious reasons.

We still have time to explore our options and will act accordingly

Iseeu
09-16-03, 12:19
Wiz,

Why not fly into Amst - 2.5/3 hr. drive to D-dorf/Beverly? Thurs. nites at Paradise are special. Need to check what Thurs. nites are like at S&J, what type of crowd it draws..etc. I would assume that Fri. and Sat. are good draws, but Thurs. may be a slow nite. Bev Bizarre Night sounds like fun. Private party or can I tag along?

Wizard
09-16-03, 15:04
Thanks Iseeu for the advise,but Sorcerer is already boooked on a flight to and from Frankfurt,and cannot change.So with this in mind I will book my flight to Frankfurt too.

As to your wish to tag along,at the moment I have another two friends who are joining Sorcerer and myself for this trip.That mean's four in one rental car(big Merc) and two sharing hotel room x2 .So in other words our tour is full. But if one of them decide's to drop out at the last minute there might room for you? Four of us guys sharing room's and car will make it very economical for all,anymore than that going to be uncomfortable and crowded.All four of us plan to meet up in Frankfurt airport to start out on our weekend of fun.

If you or anyone else have any good suggestions for Thursday night we would love to hear them.

Iseeu
09-18-03, 22:26
Wiz,
Not a problem if the dates work out I can swing for a car and room so it won't get too hot and sweaty with all of those male chromosomes going haywire. Seriously, if the dates work, and it's alright with the group, count me in.
Re: Thursday nite - I think that it's a slow nite for swinger clubs right before the weekend. Some like Paradise hire pros to "entertain" the crowd of mostly single males. There's always FKKs: Here's an idea - relax from the long trip at one of the best saunas in the world Taunas Therme in Bad Homburg (20 minute drive from Frankfurt airport) and ogle lots of naked women at the same time. From there it's a 7 minute drive to Oase to consummate the evening/morning.

Jocko D
10-03-03, 14:14
Had 24 hours in AMS, and decided it was worth it to take the train to Dusseldorf (normally not a place I can get to) and visit either Pegasus or Tropicana. Both of these places are an easy walk or U-Bahn ride from the central Hbf. Train (ICE) takes about 2 1/2 hours, and costs 86Euro round trip from Schipol. I stayed in the Best Western Ambassador, which was 1/2 KM from the station and cost only 49 Euro breakfast included. Took the U-Bahn U79 train (U78 works as well) to Kennedydamm station, walk one block south when you come out to get to Bankstrasse. Turn left (east) and walk about 3 blocks. Pegasus is on the right side at #69.

Entry was 120 Euro. As documented elsewhere here, Pegasus is a kind of cross between a true Partytreff and a FKK. For 120, it is "all you can eat", and although I guess there are sometimes swingers present, you primarily party with 3 or 4 girls (usually Thai) that work there. The club is in the basement. There is a larger room with a tiny bar, a table with finger food, and several couches. In the back is a double shower for guests, a set of about 12 lockers, and 2 or 3 bedrooms that are open to anyone at any time (no doors, no privacy). When you arrive, you get a quick tour, then you undress, shower, and give the locker key to whoever is behind the bar.

There were 3 girls the night I visited -- Nan (the owner), Paylin, and Mai. Everyone sits around on couches talking, with the girls getting increasingly intimate. Paylin was sitting between me and another guy, and soon was fondling us both at the same time through our towels. Soon she stood up, indicating that we should both follow. We stripped off our towels in the room, and Nan started giving me a covered blowjob. She then flipped around on her hands and knees, I entered from behind as she began to give a second blowjob to the other guy. She then alternated back and forth, intermixing full french kisses, until we both came.

After a quick shower, I was back in the room, talking politics with one of the German guys. I had no problem with English. Soon Mai appeared, and took me off to one of the rooms. I found Mai to be incredibly cute and sexy, as she quickly lost her shirt and droped into my lap for a BBBJ. After 10 minutes of this (no rush at all), she put on a condom and we fucked in several positions.

After another shower, I returned to the couch, had a little to eat, and talked some more. Paylin then started the same action with another guy...hands on our dicks until we were hard. Back to the room for some additional 3P action, including BBBJ and more french kissing. This time I was pretty tired, having already had 3 pops, so after about 10 minutes I lay back to rest listening to the sounds of Paylin fucking the other guy. I was woken shortly by Mai, sucking on my disk. Next thing I know, Mai is sitting astride me with her tits bounding. This was my first experience in a paid setting with the girls seeking you out for more sex. Paylin was still going at it with the other guy in the same room, and for the next 10 minutes the two girls rotated (in every sense) between the two guys in the room.

After yet another shower, I decided I was too tired for another go and headed back to the hotel.

Pegasus is probably not for everyone. You won't find movie star quality girls (although I found both Nan and Paylin quite attractive, and could have taken Mai home with me), and if you are uncomfortable having sex in a room with another guy, this isn't for you. But for a relaxed yet wild evening with as much sex as you can handle, it was a great experience.

Roger42
10-07-03, 03:41
I have been to a few partytreffs, including Mettmann and Gelsenkirchen (see my earlier reports for details), and always had a good time. On my next trip to the region I am considering a Friday night at Beverly. However, I am wondering what the chances of having a great time are. The only place I have been to that is anyway like it is Kasteel Waterloo in Holland. While I scored once, it was a place full of single guys, couples who mostly played with other couples, and no single women. The odds of scoring were clearly not great, and I probably would not go back there. I would be very interested to hear a comparison between Kasteel Waterloo and Beverly from the experienced among you who know both places. Also, how do they compare with Club Paradise in Amsterdam on a Thursday night? (another place I am hoping to go to one day). Your comments would be much appreciated!

Iseeu
10-08-03, 02:04
Roger, Both Paradise on Thursday night and Beverly on Friday night are about as close as you can get to a sure thing. Paradise hires pros to "enhance" the festivities - only problem is that there are alot of guys to share with - but it's still great. Beverly is full of very, very horny people. I assume that you were at Waterloo on a weekday night, when the action is slow for single men. Way to do waterloo is to bring a woman with you on a weekend - Then it's an unbelievable experience.

Wizard
10-11-03, 21:49
Congratulations to us at reaching 1000 posts (the 1K club)
Together with the regular German section this countries threads are the biggest in Europe section (Over 1500 post in total) not bad .

I just wanted to say that I have now changed my plans and will be visiting Beverly on my own on October 31 for the special Halloween party it will be fancy dress and hopefully the women will be in a special giving mood? As the masks will give them some sort of privacy.
I have changed my flights and intend to try out the Gang bang party in Club Paradise in Amsterdam on the Thursday 30.

Iseeu
10-12-03, 01:06
Wiz,
make this 1K +1 :-}

I'm also trying to arrange Halloween @ Beverly. Don't think that I can make it to Ams on 10/30 though.

Roger42
10-14-03, 03:26
Wiz,

I am also considering Paradise in Amsterdam on 30th. It would be a pleasure to meet you. Have you been there before?

Roger

Wizard
10-16-03, 18:52
Roger this will be my first time at the Paradise club.I am not expecting too much ,as to quality and quantity. But its better than Germany on a Thursday night which is a very slow night due to the fact that most of the swingers prefer weekends to have fun and let their hair down.
I was originally planned to be in Germany for the whole trip but decided that ,after hunting around all the sites ,it seems my best bet would be to start out in Amsterdam and give the Paradise club a visit.
I have always concidered Amsterdam as one of the worlds most overrated sex destinations (for me the RDL sucks) and is overpriced and very sordid (but everyone to his own)
I have visited two other swinger clubs before in Holland (DeZaar & K-Waterloo both not in Amsterdam) I managed to have quite a good time in both those place. I am hoping that the Thursday night Paradise adventure will be worth while ,and will go away satisfied.
Anyway my main reason for this trip is the big party at Beverly on Friday and hopfully the Saturday party will be of the same caliber.
If you or any other members of this board are at any of these venues I am sure we will bump into each other.If you hear a good British accent on a dark haired middle aged guy it will be most likely be your's truly

Wizard
10-17-03, 17:09
I am still not sure if the Paradise Club is going to be that great,and there will be too many guys standing in line to get too little pussy.
I am also thinking of popping out to Zaandijk and try the Showboat instead?
Has anyone from here ever been there?
I know its open on a Thursday, but is this night any good?
I dont think getting there wil be much of a problem as I will have a car,and my hotel is in North Amsterdam .
The web site of Showboat isnt working properly at the moment and there are no proper directions.but hopfully that will be corrected shortly.

Iseeu
10-20-03, 00:27
Wiz,
Paradise on a Thurs. nite is a sure thing - yes there are other guys wanting the same - but the service providers never stop and have a great attitude. Haven't tried Showboat - but I was at another sc in ams a couple of years ago - don't remember the name - but it doesn't come anywhere near Paradise for facility and action.
Looks like I'll be in D-dorf this Wednesday. Haven't decided yet where to go. Still trying to arrange next Fri. in Bev.

Optimist
10-28-03, 18:21
Finally got to Beverly – for the first time. Only thing was, Tuesday was Bi night!

The place itself – the bar was smaller than I expected but there were a lot more rooms (on two floors) than I expected. There were all sorts of interesting places (SM rooms, blowhole rooms, small rooms, large rooms – all with boxes of condoms available).

The staff were friendly.

But Tuesday was very quiet. I got there at 7.30 and left at 10.30 with nothing happening outside the couples room, apart from two couples making love but not welcoming anybody joining in, and (and this I think gave me a taste of why the place can get such good reviews) one younger couple (late 20s) who spent 20mins with the woman getting fucked from behind by three men in succession until she came and then her male partner getting fucked by a couple of men. She was really enjoying it – but after she came she brushed off any further advances (I missed my chance)

The people there were, I estimate, 6 or 7 straight(ish) couples – of these only the three I mentioned already did anything. Maybe later on they did but I got tired of waiting and several people had already left by the time I left. Two of the couples didn’t seem very into anything apart from going round at giggling at the equipment. There were about 4 transexual couple but they disappeared into the couples room. This left me and about 20 unaccompanied men (most of whom I think were straight) prowling around.

I tried the approach of talking at the bar but it was obvious that there was a close knit group of friends who were not encouraging strangers (understandably given the shortage of couples willing to do anything). They were polite but that was it.

So – don’t go on a Tuesday. I’m sure it’s amazing on a good night but midweek I think a smaller partytreff (like Ralph and Tinas) might be better – when I was there I was brought right into the action. I had hoped to go to Beverly again on Wed and Fri but I got sidetracked to World and Cocoon. However I’m going to try again next year!

Iseeu
10-29-03, 00:45
Shiatsu, Beverly on Weds, Fri. or Sat. unless you want to get it up your arse :-)

Wiz, Still planning on Bev this Fri. nite? I've managed to rearrange my schedule and it looks like I will be there as well for the H'ween party. Are you wearing a mask? I'll be driving from D-dorf.

Optimist
10-29-03, 08:42
Iseeu

As far as I could see there was no "gay" activity so I wasn't fending off unwanted attention! Next time I will try a Wed or Fri - is it busy enough on Wed to be worth going then as well as a Friday?

Thanks

Wizard
11-02-03, 23:21
Just got home .
Had a fantastic time in Beverly on Friday and especailly Saturday.
Need time to collect my thoughts and recover.
If anyone esle was there on Friday they should have seen me as I was dressed as my namesake and was very conspicuous all night long.
Hope to write a detailed report shortly

Iseeu
11-02-03, 23:50
Wiz,
Didn't get to Beverlyalthough I was in the area for 24 hours...An overzealous personal assistant managed to squeeze in more productivity out of me in shorter time, arrange new flights, and tell my wife that she would get me home for Sat. lunch... My original plans called for 3 nights in D-dorf area - PHG on Thurs., Bev on Friday, and Saturday leave open- instead I spent barely half a night and was on the plane back to the U.S. before you donned your costume. By the time I arrived in D-dorf on Thursday it was 9:45 P.M. and too late to travel farther afield so I just chilled out in Pegasus, which is a no-brainer, but very "been there done that"... After Pegasus closed, drove over to Tropicana, but at 12:00 A.M. they were full and turning people away.
I would love to hear the full H-ween at Beverly story.

Sorcerer
11-03-03, 02:24
Hey Wizard - I hope you warmed them up for me - My turn at Beverly is this coming weekend. 7-8 November

Masq
11-25-03, 14:16
Re Partytreff Tina & Ralf:

I see the price quoted at Kaleu's site as 220 Euro. Is this correct?

Lover Boy #2
12-02-03, 09:56
How are you guys doing? I'm back!! I can see that you have all been very busy and having a great time. All is tranquil in the universe.

Masq
01-13-04, 21:05
Hi again,

I'm going to Germany next week. I will be going to Bev several nights as well as some other clubs. Any new info or advice?

Carlos Primeros
01-16-04, 05:39
Frankfurt´s Rossini,

This club has his own website: www.club-rossini.de

It is usually a party-club but on Wednesdays the have a special some of you mongers will enjoy. Each Wednesday they have a "Gang-Bang" Party which starts around 8 pm. People usually arrive before 8pm and meet at the bar down-stairs.

The fee is 130 Euros, drinks and some small snacks are included in this price.

The club usually has 3 - 4 semi-pros there. Do not expect the porn-model type but girls in their early thirties which are an excellent lay. At an average evening around 6 - 8 guys are there.

At around 8 pm the girls go upstairs. Upstairs are two rooms with matresses and a love-chair. There they start the party and the guys join in. Suprisingly a lot of the guys only like to watch the "action". I am more the action-type. The girls are usually not shy at all and do everything - DATY, YITV - whatever you like. I met there several times a girl - Monika - she enjoyed to take it up with two to three guys at the same time. It was quite an experience. She told me that during the day-time she is working at an travell-agent and does this to make some money on the side and also because this satisfied her sexual appetite.

This event is a sexual "all you can eat". You can have as many pops as you like. Do not expect anything like an GFE - this is pure simple sex.

Around midnight all the participants go their way. What really suprises me every time are the "spectators". A lot of guys are actually not active but only like to watch the "performance".

Enjoy it.

Carlos

CBGBConnisur
01-30-04, 21:03
Hi, I have frequently visited Germany and have visited FKK clubs often. This time around I plan to visit the Partytreff clubs. In particular I plan to visit the Beverly Club in Solingen and Tina and Ralf's along my annual FKK trip. I have some questions about whether these places are worthwhile for a single male. I speak almost no German and I am single. Does a single English speaking foreign guy have any chance of getting laid at these clubs?

Wizard
01-31-04, 10:31
GBGB
Most of the guys who have filed reports on these clubs either dont know any German or very little (like me) and if you read the old reports you will see that everyone went home happy and content.

If you you look OK, smell nice and have have nice nature
(smile a lot) you will get along fine at all the partytreff clubs including Beverly.

I think you will find that there is too much action available and even the randiest guy will not have the stamina to satisfy the needs of all those sex hungry women who prowl the floors of these clubs.
There is a limit of what we are capable of in one night.
I prefer quality over quantity anytime.So you need to pick and choose your partners carefully.

CBGBConnisur
02-01-04, 02:27
That sounds very appealing because usually in most swinger clubs if you are a single male it is difficult to have any fun. So there are usually plenty of single ladies looking for men at these places?

Sorcerer
02-01-04, 04:25
Forget about Tina and Ralfs - The place in Solingen is no longer and the new place has very mixed reviews.

Beverly is the best place for a good time. I was there just last week and there was more action than I could handle. I do not speak any German and it is never a problem. The only real problem at Beverly is convincing the sex starved women that you need a rest!

Most of the private FKKs are small with 2-4 women. The action is predictable - you sit around and talk - then get up and screw around - generally with a wagon train of guys following you. At Beverly is it much different. There is always something going on so the wagon train does not happen.

If you go to Beverly - tell them the American guy on the internet from Chicago sent you. They will treat you good!

Better Eagle
03-06-04, 22:28
I had a great experience at Oasis, Atlantis and Mettmann Partytreff last year. Partytreff was the best value if you like group sex out in the open and girls that don't speak much if any english. I am going again on May 20-23 and I'm looking for someone to share a car and hotel. I have hotel reservations at the Comfort Inn in Mettman. You will find that all the rooms are now booked. Please send me a private message if interested and we can discuss details.

CBGBConnisur
03-07-04, 17:34
Are Partytreff clubs in Germany really worth visiting? I have been looking at some of the posts but I am still very skeptical. I have been traveling to German regularly to visit the FKK clubs which are the best value in prostitution in the entire free world, I would say though Australia was the champion until the Australian dollar appreciated last year.

Which are the best partytreff clubs to visit? And realistically does a single guy in a club have chance of getting laid at this type of place? Especially a single male who cannot speak any German? How attractive are most of the women at these places? Would I be better off just spending my time and money at FKK clubs?

Valmont
03-07-04, 19:09
CB... in my humble opinion, I would say stick with the FKK clubs. I've been to Partyreff clubs in Saarbruken and Kaiserslautern and they are not worth the money.

Better Eagle
03-07-04, 23:45
i like the partytreff better. i have not been to beverly, but that sounds exciting. single guys have a great chance. i don't speek german, but that was not a major problem. it would be nice to have a few english speaking guys to chat with. the downside of the partytreff is the in-between sessions where you watch the germans laugh and converse, but you don't know what's going on. the girls are not your 6-10 like in the fkk's, but they're more friendly and will engage in group sex. try groupsex at a fkk, they're usually not into it. the girls in the partytreff range from 5-8, and they'll blow your mind. i went to the one at mettman. one sat on my face while another gave me a cbj and then i fucked a third until i came. there was one girl with many tatoo's that spoke english and was into sm. she had a bag of tricks like wrapping your balls with string and sucking your dick. she also put a finger up my ass. on the otherhand i've had poorer experiences with other partytreff where the selection was poor and i fucked a 50+ year old mother. she may have been 70! the germans prefer germans and that's a fact. but smile and be friendly and you won't go wrong at these places.

CBGBConnisur
03-08-04, 20:02
Germans prefer Germans? That seems more an opinion than anything else. From what I have observed at the FKK clubs, German guys like foreign ladies, especially considering the talent at the FKK clubs. Also note Zeybek's observation of German women at resort areas in Turkey.

Peter
03-09-04, 04:13
Eagle,

Maybe Germans prefer people who they can easily converse with.

Peter

CBGBConnisur
03-09-04, 04:52
I honestly don't think the majority of Germans believe "Germans prefer Germans" in the context of sex and love, however there are many that do have this belief particularly in the Eastern part of the country. Then again if you visit Thailand or Brazil, the place is literally packed with single German men looking for a good time with the local Thai and Brazilian ladies. In fact many Germans often bring in wives from other countries. German woman to a lesser degree also like to experiment. I remember when I was in Heidelberg, a group of African American GIs entered a bar and they literally stole all the action.

I made friends with an FKK girl from a mixed background, she is half Turkish and half German. From speaking with her and getting a chance to see Germany through her eyes,This one woman wasn't the only mixed girl I encountered in Germany, in fact, I met many mixed women while touring the FKK clubs in the country, and I found these women to be the most attractive and the most sensual. The Turkish-German lady that I mentioned is actually going to leave Germany to live with me :). I think its kind of weird getting personal with an FKK girl, its almost as if we're going to be on Jerry Springer or something but this lady is HOT with a capital H, the chics on Jerry Springer are skanky.

Peter
03-09-04, 07:04
CB,

In New York you won't hear this often, but I can say it, "Chances are your girlfriend sucked my dick!"

:)

Nothing wrong with personal relationships with working girls, just know they will never trust you to be monogomous, which is paradoxically important to many of hese girls, because of where you met. The other thing about working girls, and I know a lot, is that it is tough for them to leave the business for ever. It is relatively easily earned money and once you have overcoe the barrier to start it, never falling back into it again is very tough. Of 20 girls I know well more have been able to give up smoking (2) than stay out of the business for 2 years (1).

I wish you the best of luck with this girl, working girls are great, but I am not sure how happy you will be. Judging by your posts you mistrust all american girls because you think they are all after money and judge you on that basis. Working girls tend towards material encouragement. Your mistrust of American Women and all that care about things material combined with her inherent misttrust of guys wo visit prostitutes might make it tough. For mixed race germans get used to the pace of life in america can also be tough. Most girls weren't able to follow the normal path of life in Germany (Ausbildung and such).

Hope all goes well, but if it doesn't don't feel so personally attacked.

Just my two cents based on your past posts and my experiences.

Peter

Tom2004
03-10-04, 08:16
CBGBConnisur,

Congratulations to the recent developments in your personal relationship and may you endouver all the luck and care you deserve. However I fear we will missing your reports.

Please let me comment on the so called "Party Tref Clubs":

One should not miss these clubs are commercial enterprises eager to earn money. While more men than women are interested in those activities, you will find always pros or semi-pros working for the club. If you do not trust buy the german yellow paper "BILD" and check the section with the outcalls. At least the Frankfurt area has a smaller section where clubs and treffs are offering postions for girls. Of course you may meet private couples or even girls there, but their number is limited and commonly it is more an inital meeting with someon rather than straight action. So for all considering this kind of alternative be aware it is not as easy as it may look alike. My experience is further, the girls there are overage and under par regardless if visitors or working.

My very own lesson is, the FKK Clubs offer a better value for money than those Party Treffs. The organisors never ever get you a guarantee to get laid and you may leavewithout any experience at all.

One should bear this in mind always.

Take care and have fun,

Tom

Iseeu
03-10-04, 22:24
Hey! Anyone in town next Sat. nite March 20th for some fun in Beverly? It's been ages since I was last there...
Sorcerer, any of your "friends" going to be there next weekend?

Love PHD
04-06-04, 11:46
I've been to Tina's a Ralfs and it was a great experience for me. To this day, I still think about the Turkish woman I met there.

The key to Partytreff is to just be friendly and smile a ton. I spoke no german but just being friendly, smiling and being cordial help me to score with the ladies.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add standard capitalization throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no capital lettering. Thanks!

TravelMen
04-14-04, 18:00
Can some one tell me the nearest hotel to the Beverley club.

The Niggemann was mentioned.

I was hopeing to leave the car and have a few beers.

I assume Taxis are easy to get?
Does Beverley sell alcohol?

I am going at the end of May, on Thu and Fri nights.

Iseeu
04-14-04, 23:14
TravelMen,
Yes, that's the closest and its close enough that you can walk to the club if you want.
BTW - you might want to reconsider the days of your visit as Thurs. nite at Bev is S&M Fetish night with alot of BI activity and other weird goings-on..

TravelMen
04-17-04, 19:06
Thanks Iseeu

I shall try Thu any how.

I just hope it's not 'too' weird.

Can you buy alcohol at Beverley?

I emailed the hotel but got no reply.

Sorcerer
04-17-04, 20:08
You do not have to buy anything at Beverly. Everything is included in the price. They have a bar and a nice buffet. Try FAXing the Niggemann hotel. Rainer the owner speaks English.

TravelMen
04-18-04, 19:14
Thankyou Sorcerer.

What time do things get busy and die down at Beverley.

Should I get there early at say 6?

On the other hand I don't want to get into the swing too early on.
What time does most of the action start?

Sorcerer
04-19-04, 03:17
On Saturday things get going by 10.
Friday by 7:30-8:00.

If you go on Friday or Saturday - please say hello to Inessa. She is a thin blonde - tiny boobs and endless energy. Tell her that her friend from Chicago says HELLO.

Thanks

TravelMen
04-20-04, 18:45
Sorcerer

I shall definately be there Friday.

How old is she?
I assume she is german. Does she speak English?
I shall make sure I say hallo for you.

I thought alcoholic drinks were extra.

What time do thing die down?

CBGBConnisur
04-24-04, 01:44
Are the women at Beverly attractive as some of the FKK women? Is it easy to find FKK quality women at this club? Some dude here mentioned having an experience with a 9+ at Tina and Ralf's. Is there any chance of meeting a woman of that quality at Beverly?

Roger42
04-24-04, 15:17
I have been to a few Partytreffs including Mettmann and Gelsenkirchen (I have previously reported on these places). The women at these places are not the most gorgeous in the world, but they are mostly very friendly and always ensure that their guests have a good time. You can be sure to get as much sex as you want in an evening at one of these places. I very much enjoy the sex in the open and group sex that these places offer.

I am considering going to Beverly on a Wednesday night fairly soon. I have read a number of reports that speak very highly of the place. However, I am still unclear how sure it is that I would get fully satisfied at Beverly. My impression is that it is a swingers club with mostly couples (unlike the Partytreffs that provide the women). I did once go to a swingers club (Kasteel Waterloo) in Holland, and found that the place was full of single men trying to chase after any woman that might be willing. Most of the action involved couples. Although I did get my way with one woman, the amount of available action for a single guy was very limited.

So my question to those who know Beverly is: what action will a single guy get there on a Wednesday night, and how do the women compare with those you find in a Partytreff? Are there a large number of single men after relatively few women?

Roger

Iseeu
04-24-04, 21:49
CBGB,
All kinds - these are amateurs. Women at the FKK's are pros - they make their livelihood from their looks.
At bev there's no guarantee of what you are going to get, but I would think that since Beverly attracts far more women that R&T's the chances are greater that a beauty would show up there.
Some are quite beautiful even though you seem to think that German non-pros aren't. One time I was there i spoke with a supermodel like beauty who came with a male friend - she just came to watch while he played. That same time I had a great time with a gorgeous Asian woman married to a German guy.

Like comparing apples and oranges...IMO

Iseeu
04-24-04, 21:50
Travel men,
Waiting to hear the juicy...

Sorcerer
04-25-04, 03:58
Beverly has all kinds of people. You will see some of the most beautiful women in the world - but many of them are not there for your pleasure. They come to be looked at and to see others.

At Beverly you will meet your next door neighbor, your friends wife, < right Patricia? >, people you meet at the market etc. These are the people that you have a chance to play with. Some regular women and some first timers. I always enjoy myself.

Let's hear about your trip -

Sorcerer

TravelMen
04-26-04, 12:56
Iseeu:

I'm not there for another 3 weeks.

Captain America
05-11-04, 05:34
Gentlemen,

I could be at Beverly this Saturday night, but I'd prefer to hang with some of the veterans if anyone is planning on being there. Could you drop me a PM is you are?

Captain

CBGBConnisur
05-15-04, 19:55
I am assuming most of you guys who got laid at Beverly are all young, good looking, well toned muscular studs with six packs and well endowed? Am I right? Any chance a regular single guy will have fun at this establishment?

Ronnie
05-16-04, 16:49
I have read a lot about Beverly and I will go there on my next trip in the end of May. I understand this is a partyclub and not a FKK club. You pay a cc and then everything is up to you. A lot of couples are there and all kinds of people. Middle age is said to be 35. I also know that they hire in 5-7 professional girls.

I do not look like Brad Pitt, but I have never scared anyone. I am middle height middle weight, quite atletic and normally looking. I am 36 and speak both english and german. My german is far from perfect but i have never had any problems getting understood.

Sorcerer has give a lot of useful info but still I have a lot of questions about this club

1. Will the professional girls circulate between the single men or are they more free to do whatever they want in the club?

2. Will there be BBBJ and CIM,CIF action, and if so can you join?

3. Will there be massive actions with like 4-5 couples at the same time in public?

4. Is Wednesday night suitable for single men like me?

5. Do they serve alcohol there?

6. I do not expect to have sex with any 9 or 10 models - in the early 20s there, but will there be possible to see them in action ? Can you talk to them politely or are they there just to show themself?

7. I will make sure to wear black underwear, but what about shoes ? I read somewhere that some ladies have high heels and that you shoule be careful about getting stepped on?

Ronnie

Iseeu
05-16-04, 22:05
CBGB,
LOL. Thanks for the compliment, I only wish I was still " young, good looking, well toned muscular studs with six packs and well endowed"
Actually I'm 40ish, short and with a spreading beer gut with an average Johnny.
No problem for a regular single guy, with very basic German to f*ck his brains out. I did last night all night many times. Heaven on earth. Or hell on earth depending on your religious upbringing.

Iseeu
05-16-04, 22:16
Ronnie,
You'll have a great time. Get there when it opens and set up a rapport with some of the people there.

1. Unofficially, there aren't any pros. But they do circulate to make sure that the unoccupied men are spoken for.

2.Everything is done very safe with comdoms as you would expect in a place like this. Some BBBJ. If you get the nod you can join in everything going on.

3.Yes

4. Most definitely.

5. Yes

6. You may not see "9or 10 models". It depends who shows up - remember this attracts amateurs not pros.
See above about establishing rapport and getting the nod.

7.You can take beach thongs with you if you want. Yes, Sorcerer had that experience which parlayed for him into a great way to meet a hot woman, so maybe you do want to get stepped on.

Enjoy!

Ronnie
05-16-04, 23:34
Iseeu,

Thanks a lot for your quick reply. I feel prepared to go there now, and have stareted the countdown.

Will make a report when I am back.

Ron

Sorcerer
05-17-04, 18:15
Boy you have a great memory. I wrote that about 3 or 4 years ago about Miss I. Anyway - Beverly is alive and well and is there to enjoy. Nothing is guaranteed but if you go Friday or Saturday it is hard to not have a great time, Plenty of nice women to enjoy and don't forget - they come to enjoy also.

Member #4190
05-19-04, 13:54
Guys

I am off to Berlin for a few days in July. I am a keen user of Partytreff in the Frankfurt area but don't know Berlin well. Any recommendations for Partytreff in Berlin? I have a reasonable command of German and am into everything. Generally the wilder the scene the better

Captain America
05-21-04, 23:03
Don't want to ruin the nice thread about Beverly, but I gotta tell you guys about a place that you should definitely avoid. I should've taken ISEEU's advice and gone to beverly last week, but instead wanted to try out a club that was closer to my area. went to partytreff "Westerwald" (details on kaleu's site) and learned the meaning of "taking one for the team". Three ladies, in their 40's and not very eager to do much of anything. Stayed for one pop then made up an excuse and left as fast as I could. About the best thing was that since I arrived a little late (after 8pm) they reduced the price to 100 euros from the original 135.

Iseeu
05-23-04, 22:37
Hey Capt,
I'm really happy that you saved 35 Euro, but blew 100 Euro...LOL
Just so you should know on the local boards Westerwald is a no-starter.
It would have taken an additional 20 minutes travel time and 50 Euro more than you spent, but you would have had a mind expanding sensory experience unlike any other at Beverly.
Thanks for taking one for the team... we'll remember it at contract time :=]

Chaudry
05-28-04, 15:06
Gentlemen,

I would be visiting Franfurt shortly. Can u tell me how the partytreff scene in frankfurt is like (this thread is mostly about Beverly). Are there partytreffs in frankfurt where a single average looking indian guy can have good fun. Information on their names, best times to visit and how to get there would be welcome.

Thanks in advance.

CBGBConnisur
05-28-04, 23:16
From what I have heard the only partytreff worth your time is not in the Frankfurt area but in Solingen near Dusseldorf, The Beverly Solingen club. The best clubs to visit in Frankfurt currently are FKK World, FKK Oase, and Palace. Atlantis unfortunately has been closed down.

Sorcerer
05-29-04, 00:32
Ronnie - here are your answers. I jus returned from a trip to heaven::

1. Will the professional girls circulate between the single men or are they more free to do whatever they want in the club?

"Officially" no professional women at the club - That said - there are a group of "regulars" that seem to always be there. These women are there to please everyone and circulate among the ingle guys.

2. Will there be BBBJ and CIM,CIF action, and if so can you join?
Some girls to BBBJ, CIM. I do not know what CIF is. Most do covered bj

3. Will there be massive actions with like 4-5 couples at the same time in public?
Mostly 2 couples at a time - or in some cases 4-5 guys on one woman.

4. Is Wednesday night suitable for single men like me?
Wednesday is a very good night for a single guy.

5. Do they serve alcohol there?
YUP as much as you want - but when I drink I do not have as good a time at Bev. Costs are all included including the buffer

6. I do not expect to have sex with any 9 or 10 models - in the early 20s there, but will there be possible to see them in action ? Can you talk to them politely or are they there just to show themself?
You can see everything from 20 year olds to 70 year olds. If you get lucky you may get your wish - sec with an 18-20

7. I will make sure to wear black underwear, but what about shoes ? I read somewhere that some ladies have high heels and that you shoule be careful about getting stepped on?

NO SHOES - the only one who got stepped on was ME from Miss I. son't worry - have a good time..,..

Optimist
05-29-04, 09:28
Chaudry
Try this link for a list of partytreff etc in Frankfurt area.
www.rhein-main-swinger.com/swinger/over/clubs.html
I haven't done any myself and reports are hard to come by - the only one I've come across bad reports for are the Funhouse Gourmet near the airport. Candy,Spitzenhaus and Mainhatten have had good reports. Check their events calendar before you go - they all do gangbangs and special events
Any report back from you would be welcome
When are you going - I'm going in two weeks. PM me if you're in FFM then

Ronnie
05-31-04, 13:42
Back from a 4 days trip to Germany.

I visited Bev on a Wednesday and it was worth it. I arrived early and there was already 10-15 guests arrived. All the positive reviews is maybe a little dangerous, because that might do something with expectations. I was in no way disappointed about the action, but i was hoping for more females/couples.

I did not count but i guess ot of 50 persons in total about 10 couples and 30 singel mens were present that night. The 4:1 ratio was too high for having a perfect night.

I spent the night before at Palace in Frankfurt and maybe I used to much energy down there.

At Beverly I had 3 nice sessions before I left. People were friendly, food was good and everything as described. But for me I think Friday or Saturday would be better. Most looked like 40+. As I am younger and prefer women range 20-35, I was not lucky that night.

But thanks to Sorcerer and Issue for answers, and I will be back during summer, then on a Saturday night I guess.

Ronnie

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to capitalize the word "I". To avoid future delays, please use a capital "I" to refer to yourself in future reports. Thanks!

Yoksha
06-03-04, 01:00
Hello,

I will be having a stop at Frankfurt Airport for 7 hours. I would like to have my first swinger club experience during those hours. My stop will start from 9:30 am till 2:00 pm on Saturday. Please tell me which partytreff clubs are near were i can have fun at this time. A website, or contact details will be great. Thank you all

Jaw4You
06-04-04, 21:19
Hello Group, Keep up the good work. I am going to be in Frankfurt in July. Can someone tell me if Beverly has a web site so I can get some directions? As always, I would appreciate the help and support.

Fats
06-04-04, 22:35
Jaw4You-

Beverly's home page is: www.Beverlypage.de.

There is a button on the home page for English but not all the information is presented in English.

The club is located in Solingen-Burg (about 30 km from Cologne and Düsseldorf). You can reach them via motorway A 1 (exit Wermelskirchen/Schloß Burg).

Travelling from Cologne or Dortmund you have to drive on A1 until you reach the exit Wermelkirchen/Schloß Burg.

At the end of the exit lane you go left-hand side direction Schloß Burg fahren. you follow the road for 4 km, drive until you reach the valley. At the end of the street you go to left and you will see the club directly.

Distances calculated via motorway (examples):

Amsterdam (NL) - Solingen-Burg
246 km

Arnhem (NL) - Solingen-Burg
155 km

Berlin (D) - Solingen-Burg
542 km

Brussels (B) - Solingen-Burg
242 km

Frankfurt/Main (D) - Solingen-Burg
215 km

Hamburg (D) - Solingen-Burg
392 km

Luxembourg (L) - Solingen-Burg
272 km

Maastricht (NL) - Solingen-Burg
135 km

Sorcerer
06-05-04, 03:36
www.beverly2000.de

What would you like to know about Beverly. I can probably answer about anything as I am a "regular" there.

It is an easy drive from Frankfurt - about 2 hours. Go north, take the A1 to exit 96 Wermelskirchen. Get off and keep bearing LEFT until you hit a "T" in the road. This is actually the first real road you hit off of the exit ramp. Go left once more and then continue a couple of miles as the road winds. You will pass the Niggemann hotel on your left - keep going down the hill until you hit another "T". Look left and you will see Beverly.

The Nigemann hotel has a special rate of 52 euros if you mention Bevely.

If you go - tell them "regards" from your American friend from Chicago.

Sorcerer
06-05-04, 03:37
www.beverly2000.de

What would you like to know about Beverly. I can probably answer about anything as I am a "regular" there.

It is an easy drive from Frankfurt - about 2 hours. Go north, take the A1 to exit 96 Wermelskirchen. Get off and keep bearing LEFT until you hit a "T" in the road. This is actually the first real road you hit off of the exit ramp. Go left once more and then continue a couple of miles as the road winds. You will pass the Niggemann hotel on your left - keep going down the hill until you hit another "T". Look left and you will see Beverly.

If you go - tell them "regards" from your American friend from Chicago.

Better Eagle
06-13-04, 04:05
I had a wonderful time in Germany! Here's the scoop:

I started on Vater's Day Party at Mettman. I was there less than 10 minutes when a very beautiful blond came to me...I came in her mouth in the 69 position and she said in English, "thank you for cumming!" I then had wonderful sex with the owner's wife, and then a very cute blond. Wonderful time!!

The next day I went to Beverly. It's a very interesting place on a Friday night. I started at the buffet because I hadn't eaten. A stunning blond, tall, a 10+, dressed in a nurses's custom asked to sit next to me. Then her boyfreind came over...oh well. I then explored the rooms on the bottom floor and had outstanding sex all night long with at least three wonderful lovers. Two gave a lezbian show and the highlight was when they 69ed and let me cum in the bottom's mouth while she licked my cum on the other's ****. This was my first visit to Beverly. Highly recommended.

The third afternoon I tried Pegasus. I fucked a nice looking blond twice and a Tai babe once. Friendly place.

That evening I went back to Beverly. Saturday night everything goes! Unbelievable! I started downstairs in the rooms and had group sex...I was eating one woman while another sucked my cock. Orgy city! Then I went to the buffet. I beleive Beverly is successful because they have great food; the other PartyTreff clubs have lousy food. There was a SM show and it was extremely. I guy took a very sharp knife and made small cuts on his girl friends breasts...she was screaming and tied up. Blood was everywhere. Then he made her rim three guys good, going deep in their ass cracks. Then he made her drink [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140).

I went into another room and there was about six or seven guys doing gay stuff to each other; I walked out....I didn't come for that.

At the end of the night, there were lots of women in the rooms asking for sex. I was already spend out, but there were some great lookers. If you can only cum once or twice in an evening...come late after 2 am. My regret is that I did not stay till closing but left about 3am...exhausted.

The next day I tried a new club. I can't remember the name of one, but it was new and turned out to be a FKK club. I had the most beautiful girl I've ever fucked there. I then went back to Beverly. Sunday nights are not good. Very slow.

The following day I tried Golden Girls. This is advertised as a PartyTreff, but it's a FKK. It cost 30 EUR to enter and 25 EUR for each girl with anal and cuming on the face extra. This place is unbeleivable and highly recommended. The girls are georgious and the price is right and they do not rip you off here.

Hope you all have a great time!

RedDog
06-20-04, 00:47
i was in Mettman tonight. It was a great deal. this is not the place to come for 18 year old had bodies i would say the girls there were maybe 5-6 and there was one couple and she was maybe a 7. I had 8 sessitions with 4 different girls all were good. Not a gf sex but a hard core sex. when i arrived at 4:30 there where 4 girls and 7 total plus one couple. i would say the amount of guys move from 12 - 20 over the night. the price was 110 for the whole night drinks are free and a not to good dinner.

rd

CBGBConnisur
06-21-04, 23:32
Do Partytreffs have any issues with giving non-white guests entry? I know some FKK clubs discriminate against non-white guests, do some of the major partytreffs like Beverly, Tina and Ralf's, and Mettman discriminate against non-white men and women? A friend of mine who is black is going to Germany, and I am giving him some pointers on where the best FKKs and Partytreffs are located.

RedDog
06-22-04, 15:55
i dont know for sure I am white. There was a thai girl at mettmenn. there where a lot of turkish looking people and a guy that looked indian not the american kind. I also must say that there was when i arrived a man that had to be 70+ years old. I would not think there would be a problem.

On the tina and ralf web site there is a pic of both a black girl and a black guy so it must be ok there too.

I have no been to beverly but I would guess it is the same but maybe a regular will have more info.

rd

Ronnie
06-22-04, 23:15
RedDog,

I am not a regular at Paryt-treffs. But in general germans are liberal and tolerant people. I am sure at Beverly you will have no problem. I think most girls there will find it more interesting. Of course there might be smaller club where you can have bad luck, but as long as you stick to the big one (usually the better ones as well) you will have no problem

Good luck

Ron

Travel100
06-28-04, 16:10
I read a report by someone that had visited X-Treff (near where Atlantis used to be), you pay 150/Euros from 6pm-10pm to have a kind of orgy with 5-8 Girls. Has anyone ever visited this club? If so please post your thoughts on this German Sex option. They have a website with details including directions, hours (they are closed Sundays), and pictures of the girls (it seems like 5 or 6 of the 8 highlighted girls for that period would be available on a given night): http://www.xtreff.com/

Anyone with experience here or thoughts on this option please post.

Thanks,

Travel

Art68
06-28-04, 23:29
Guys,

Having read thru this thread about Beverly I'm now determined to check this place out. I may have a window this weekend to fly to Cologne. If you're not driving, how difficult is it to get from Cologne to Solingen? What are the trains like? Or maybe someone is driving from Cologne or Dusseldorf and would want to share rental costs on their car?

Iseeu
06-29-04, 09:52
Art,
It's about 35 km from Cologne.
You have 3 choices to get there:
1) rent a car - least hassle option and will be cheaper than the taxi option. Follow the direction from previous posts or from the Beverly website. It's not hard to find the club.
2) Taxi - will cost you 50- 60 Euro each direction.
3) Train - check out the German train system website (http://www.bahn.de/pv/view/int_guest/subhome/international_guests.shtml)
for connections to Solingen or Solingen-burg. In any case, you'll want to stay at Bev until the late hours, so you won't have good connections. If tou take the train to Solingen you'll need a taxi form the train station to the club.

You could stay at the Hotel Niggerman which is a few hundred meters from the club and has a special Beverly visitor's rate.

Matteo 77
06-29-04, 11:56
Travel 100,

You can read my post:

http://www.wsgforum.com/vforum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1100&perpage=15&pagenumber=2

Bye

RedDog
06-30-04, 08:56
I edited this post because of some questions.

I am at the airport now so this is short I as at X treff monday. you are greated by a guy at a door the house is in a residential area. It was good 4 girls 6 guys all night, the girls are porn actors, all girls where from hungery. food was shit as always and the girls are not as into it like at a normal FKK. <they have not the money motivation> and not as into it as at mettmen (where the girls are just nympos)but they seemed to be very open and they gave BBBJ. I was a bit out of it so I had only 2 sessions. My main complain was that there girls where not really into it. There was no group action but you could take as many girls as you want. I get the Idea that if you go monday or other weekdays at 6:00 you will be alone with the girls and so you have a chance to get atleast one multi girl session with out other guys if you like. If you are into gang bang or group sex then I think you should come on the weekend. (i have no expearance but i guess it will be more busy). There is a small room to chill in it will fill up fast on a bust night. a small kitchen to eat and drink in and a room with a big bed to do the rest.

if anyone has the need for more info ask and if i can i will help.
rd

Pupsnu
07-08-04, 06:58
Please help. I will be in Dusseldorf next week. Which PartyTreff Club is the closest to the city? Also, until when are they open?

Thank you

RedDog
07-09-04, 18:30
I have only been to mettman it is in mettman. they have directions on there site it is not hard to find. It is not far from Dusseldorf. they are open til 24 or 0100 i think.

rd

Member #4190
07-12-04, 09:08
Report Zwielicht 2 Berlin - Avoid

Went to Zwielicht 2 in Berlin yesterday. Worst Experience I ahve had. Ok 11:30pm to 2am Sunday Evening Monday Morning is perhaps not the best time. But I have never been to a place with such and unwelcoming, unfriendly even hostile atmospeher. Very closed group, not much interact (and my German is OK) did not feel welcome. As a result not much sex for me anyway

I would very much avoid this place.

CBGBConnisur
07-12-04, 18:07
I actually saw this one club on the Dutch-German border called Kasteel Waterloo which has many German and Dutch patrons, and a group of black guys entered, they stole all of the action, the women were running after them like rock stars. It was really interesting to see this black guys pump these German and Dutch women.

Mustang2
07-13-04, 04:12
After several visits to Beverly over the last few years, and I gotta say it's a wonderful place, I started trying to find other places like it. The post about Kasteel Waterloo reminds me of a visit I made to a place called Hoeve Bornedries about an hours drive IIRC from Koln in Belgium.

Posts on other boards and their own web site led me to think that Bornedries was a lot like Beverly. Sadly, no. It seems to be a pretty much couples show-off place. Very few single men (and there were a lot of them) were able to take part in any action. Mostly men just circulated from one room to another. They did have excellent food, and pretty good bar service, but that's not what I was there for. I should add this was a Friday night; I should have been at Beverly with Miss I. This was such a disappointment that I scrubbed a drive to Club Acanthus deeped into Belgium, and headed back to Solingen for a wild Saturday night.

I'd like to think that Beverly is not unique, but it seems that it is, and I have met 'regulars' who drive from thoughout wester Germany to go there.

I've not been to Beverly since they started being open Sun. thru Tue. Any reports on the action on these days?

Optimist
07-22-04, 14:08
An unusual question to Beverly regulars.

I told my wife of Iseeu's enthusiastic chat at World about Beverly and she now wants to go, but is a bit unsure. Her worry is that no-one will want sex with her. Can anyone re-assure us at all?

She is 55, size 8, reasonable figure but not a model!. Do you think it's worth going on a Friday or Saturday

Thanks in advance

Iseeu
07-25-04, 06:19
Shiatsu,
Happy to hear that my words didn't fall on idle ears. I've been on an extended family vacation and out of mongering this last month.
At Bev you'll see all types and sizes of people involved in wild sex. What matters is the mindset and attitude of the person and not her age or size. And in particular,as at other swing clubs, women have the power, to turn off or turn on the action, so she will be empowered. Fri. and Sat. are the best and busiest nites. If it's her first swing club experience you may want to try a smaller club or Bev on a Weds. nite.
Enjoy, and let me know how it went. I hope to be there in mid Aug.

Optimist
07-25-04, 09:03
Iseeu

Thanks for your encouragement. We're planning on going in mid- Sept - for a Fri and Sat (jump in with both feet!).

Do you recommend the Hotel Niggeman (I have found its website)? - how do you get the "Beverly" rate?

As for clothing - would platforms, hold-ups, short black skirt and bra be about right (or would less be better) for a woman

By the way, reading some of your old posts on Bev, my wife said one was almost lyrical!

Mustang2
07-26-04, 03:53
Shiatsu,

I'll second the opinion. If you and your wife have a open attitude, all will be well. Anything and everything goes on there, and I've never met a more open crowd. As far as attire, generally the less the better. You don't see people in the bars and disco completely nude, though. What you describe sounds typical, but don't be afraid to be adventurous. Beverly tends toward the fetish crowd, and you really can't go wrong there with in black leather or latex.

I'm planning a trip the last week in September, anyone interested in meeting up at Bev?

Traveling Male
07-27-04, 00:06
Hello all,

Last time I went to Frankfurt I really wanted to try the xtreff.com club, reading several posts earlier on this forum and seeing the girls they have on their website, I just want to watch multiple women getting fucked in a gangbang session. I even driven all the way to the place, but never got the courage to step outside the car and knock on the residential house asking if this was the place where I can participate in a gang bang session ;)

So this time I'm coming to Frankfurt on labor day weekend, Sept 3rd & 4th. Will any one be up for going together to this place?

Thanks,

P.S. If you want to see which girls are working on a certain weekend, go to their web site, the pictures are real from what I hear, the site is xtreff.com

Iseeu
07-27-04, 17:04
Shiatsu,
I agree with Mustang on the dress part - less is better, but anything sexy will so preferrably in black.

Mustang, I wish I could go then, but I'll be in the Far East end of Sept. I'm planning a weekend Bev trip in August and a weds nite in early September.

Iseeu
07-27-04, 17:07
Shiatsu,
Re: Hotel Niggeman - Tell them at check-in that you're there for a Beverly party.

And thank your wife for her appreciation of my writing skills - I like her already :-)

Dickhead
07-27-04, 19:19
Ummm, spell check on that last post, please.

[edit: spell check performed. Thanks!]

Optimist
07-28-04, 16:51
Thanks guys and girls for the posts and PMs. My wife is really looking forward to Beverly

Member #2258
08-06-04, 16:02
Hi guys,

I'm planning a visit to Beverly on Friday, August 27th 2004, and the following Friday, September 3rd.

I find it more enjoyable to hang out with a fellow English speaking monger. Anybody would like to hook up?

Drop me a line.

JJ, NYC.

Optimist
08-08-04, 20:02
We are a male/female couple planning to be at Beverly on Friday Sept 3 (and possibly Sept 4 and Sept 10, 11 if we have the stamina)

It will be our first time there. If anybody wants to join in with an English speaking woman PM us!

I'm not sure if we count as a monger as we are a couple. By Sept 3 it will be your second time so maybe you might want to start us off!

If you're interested PM us

Shiatsu and Cordelia (aka Mrs Shiatsu by Iseeu)

El Chapin
08-09-04, 12:21
Shiatsu, 2258,

I am living close to Duesseldorf and have always been thinking about visiting Beverly's, but until now never got to actually do it. From what I've read I'd say that friday sounds like a good day for a fisrt-timer, so that I'm now strongly considering going there on September 3rd.

By the way I'm German, but English is something like a second native tongue to me, and I'd really like to hook up with some other English speakers. So, unless some unforeseen events get in the way, I'll see you there ont the 3rd!

I would also like to thank everybody here on the forum for all the valuable insights in the scene, especially at Beverly's. I guess now it's up to me to put all the information to a good use.

Iseeu
08-10-04, 21:45
El Chapin,
Use the info, enjoy, f*ck your brains out, have an experience you only fantasized about before, whatever. The main thing is to report back here afterwards with all the lurid details. Don't spare us any of the juicy shocking things you see and do. Got it?

El Chapin
08-10-04, 23:38
Yes sir, iseeu sir, order understood!

I just hope that nothing intervenes with my schedule for the 3rd, as that would probably mean to wait another couple of weeks for the next window of opportunity. Anyway, sooner or later a report will follow!

Any Lady
08-19-04, 18:17
Hi Everyone and thank you for your posts.

I m now strongly considering to go to Beverly this week end, most probably on Saturday evening.

Please let me know if you plan the same.

Sorcerer
08-20-04, 02:37
Have a great time this weekend. Enjoy the many women who are horny and want to F**k your brains out.

Frankfurter
08-20-04, 07:14
club "spritzehaus" in mainz-weissenau (www.spritzehaus112.de)

on recent trip i went to this club for couples which also accepts single men (euro 125.-) it is located in a semi-industrial area off the autobahn, easy to find, especially when you have a gps in your car!

i went there at 8.00 pm on a friday, just about the time they open. i was not sure what to aspect, but when the door opened it almost blew my socks off:

heike is one of the co-owners, (her husband herbert is a grumpy guy who was not that pleasant (not hard to understand when heike gets nailed five to ten times per evening!), she is a former porn actress (she told me that she played in all the major productions) with a real stunning body, long legs, super hard body, fake tits though, but very well done.

she is a very nice person, hangs out at the bar in the first hours of the night, until everybody gets to know each other. if there are not enough couples who let single men participate, heike jumps in, and oh well, she is a great fuck! (bbbj, everything else covered). there was also a single great looking (american!!!)girl there.

the first time i was there i met a couple of nice guys, we talked with the couples at the bar and later had fun with heike and the other girl all night until closing time (2 am). it was great!

the second time i was there, two weeks later, heike was still a lot of fun, good fucking and sucking sessions, but somehow the atmosphere was not that good, not enough people maybe. it's hit and miss.

tuesdays they have a fkk party from 5-9pm, last wednesday of the month: gangbang, sometimes with a freelancer girl who comes in for that occasion, everything goes, also without, incl. anal.

do 20-24 fkk
fr 20-2
1.friday of the month: bukkake
2.friday [CodeWord103] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord103)
3.friday anal
4.friday anal
saturday 20-2

sometimes heike takes a weekend off and the hosts are
karl-heinz und sigrun, who i don't know.

facilities are modest but clean, nice bathroom, sm room, good bar, all drinks are free (watch out for the alcohol level if you intend to drive back)

would i go there again on my next trip to germany: yes, maybe.

and: yes, it helps if you speak german.

check it out!

Frankfurter
08-20-04, 07:34
Another club I went to was the PP-Korrekt Club, tucked away in the Saarland region of Southwest Germany.

You guys who are used to the comfort and glitz of Oase and the former Atlantis, be aware: This is local! I would call it: "Country", if you know what I mean.

But that does not mean that you cannot have a great time:

Like usual, all drinks are free, food is so-so, but free, many regulars who all seem to know each other, but a great atmosphere, some single girls, among them Natalie, a twentyish German chick, slightly overweight but still sexy who likes BBBJ, CIM and fucking. She told me she has a husband and kid in the Dallas TX area and got stuck on a recent trip to Germany to see her relatives due to Visa problems!? I don't know, but what the heck, she is nice and a lot of fun!

Don't expect stunning female beauty when you go there, it's just plain dirty fucking and sucking!

The building from the outside is for the brave (you park behind on a big parking lot in the woods), inside its ok.

It's relatively cheap, for single guys Euro 60.-, if you print a voucher which you can obtain from their website (www.ppkorrekt.de) you get a Euro 20.- discount.

I was there twice, would probably go again. (The second time Natalie had her period which she annouced a split second before we got down to it, so she only gave me a great BBBJ, oh well)

Some French couples are hanging out there, one of the French ladies had a great, slim body and gave a single guy with a horse cock an incredible 15 minute BBBJ! Her hubby was watching fascinated.

All rooms/areas have paper towels and condoms in easy reach.

Open Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays (don't go on a Sunday, its dead), Wednesday afternoon from 3-10 pm, FKK party.

Optimist
08-26-04, 09:37
Just to confirm that we are going to Beverly on 3rd September and possibly 4th, there are several wsg members who have said that they are going so if you are planning to go and would like to meet up pm us

Shiatsu and Cordelia ( Mrs Shiatsu )

Mark User
08-29-04, 19:51
I am planning to join Shiatsu and Cordelia on Friday. Question: what is the deal with the black shorts? Would "boxers" work or is it "de rigeur" to wear black briefs?

Mark

Mustang2
08-30-04, 05:51
Mark:

I made the mistake of wearing boxers my first time at Beverly. It is considered a bit prudish. Inessa still reminds me of it though it was 2 years ago.

Beverly is a wild place, so don't be afraid to play your part.

The best thing I can suggest is take several articles of minimalist apparel, see what everyone else is wearing, then change into whatever you feel comfortable with.

Request: I would like to know what the action is like on Sunday and Monday at Beverly. These are new days, and I haven't seen any reports. TIA.

Mustang

CBGBConnisur
09-02-04, 16:45
Can't you just walk around naked in the Beverly? Germans seem incredibly liberated about nudity.

Mustang2
09-03-04, 03:24
CBGB:

You could walk around nude, and I've seen a guy once on the dance floor wearing only a cock cage. But totally nude is really rare. I don't have a good explanation for it, maybe someone else could better describe the local custom. Personally, I suspect that since its sort of dance club, bar and bistro, in addition to sex club, that folks prefer a little cover. It is also an opportunity to wear something sexy. All clothing comes off pretty quickly in the back rooms anyway.

Blue Eyes
09-03-04, 08:19
CBGBConnisur,

Do you think women don't like to unwrap their presents? It can be the start of the sexy games at Beverly.

This is one of the main things to wear sexy outfits. The atmosphere gets hot if you can only assume what you will get.

Blue Eyes

Iseeu
09-03-04, 10:02
Mark,
Stop being a cheapo. Spring for a pair of tight (at least 1 size too small) black briefs. What will it cost you 20 Euro? Small price to pay for the payoff.

Mustang,
You haven't seen reports because there aren't any. Sunday is family day. It has some minimal action, but the heavy players are resting from Fri/Sat and spending time with their families. Monday is kaput.

CBGB,
You can, but it's considered improper etiquette and less sexy to walk around in the altogether in the public areas. Once you're there ( at the bar/disco/etc.), the action can getshot and heavy and it comes off anyway.

Shiatsu and Cordelia, El Chapin,
Couldn't make it this weekend as I had to extend my time in Asia. But can't wait to hear all about it. Enjoy!

Mark User
09-04-04, 10:18
in no particular order:

i did "break down" and was able to buy the black shorts for less than 10 euro in a men's shop right there in town. but it turns out i really didn't need to. not everyone had shorts, some were in their brilliant white shorts, boxers, one his just kept his pants on since he didn't have any shorts underneath.

shirts: no one said anything about shirts, so i din't bring one. most of the guys wore some kind of dark colored t-shirt (with or without sleeves). i didn't, and about 20% of the others didn't. i wish i did.

i didn't really see anyone who matched shiatsu or cordelia's description, so i was concerned something happened to them. {note added in edit: shiatsu and cordelia were there as you can read above, and i either didn't see them, or the lighting and my eyes bad enough that i didn't recognize them from the description. i am enjoying the thought that maybe i was with cordelia and didn't know it!}

i did talk with two different guys who mentioned reading the board as how they found out about the club.

lack of german is not an "absolute" problem, but it does limit your choices for chatting up women in the bar area.

i got there close to opening ( a good idea) and was one of the first to arrive. this proved a great advantage, as i was approached by one of the women, inessa (i stand corrected on the name!), who i enjoyed for several sessions during the night. what a sweetie.

the men seemed divided into voyeurs, and do-eurs. i was a do-eur. there is a third category of "interfere-eurs" that don't really do anything but like to rub the girl or themselves while you are engaged. some of the girls like this, some i saw pushing these guys away.

the majority of the couples stayed in the disco, and went only to the couples-only area. a few had sex with themselves but seemed to enjoy others watching, or adding in.

there seemed to be plenty of single woman, none was younger by my guess than mid thirties, who serviced most of the single men.

there appears to be no sanitary efforts apart from using condoms. the women go from guy to guy, and the guys from woman to woman, without showering or even washing before starting, or between sessions, which is "de rigeur" at the fkk's. in retrospect, i am concerned i will likely come down with something as a result. it would be the deciding reason if i end up not going back or to other such places. talking with a couple of the women, part of the attraction for them is to have consecutive sex with 3-4 guys in a row before showering, getting a drink, etc.

the buffet was to die for. amazing food, and plenty of it. free drinks of all variety, alcoholic and otherwise.

the three staff i met, sigh, i only wish they were on the menu! the young ladies tending bar, and the young lady tending the buffet were only eye candy, but fun to watch them work.

back to the sanitary: there was one woman who really liked to be masturbated very hard, sitting at the bar, and in several of the rooms, by 2 or 3 guys at once. and she peed herself silly everywhere. once i realized what i was stepping in (none of the guys wear slippers it seems, so literally stepping in the puddle with your bare feet is not a pleasant thought!), it sort of limited which rooms i would visit.

these middle-aged women really like daty well done! :) no faked orgasms here!

i ended up with 8 "couplings" over the 8 hour period i was there, three of them with iressa. for the 125 euro fee, that certainly was a bargain compared to 8 sessions at an fkk. (different nights have different fees, btw)

that's the report from your nrw traveller.

mark

CBGBConnisur
09-04-04, 14:36
I'm sure an athletic black male will have no problem having his way with the ladies at Beverly.

Sorcerer
09-04-04, 17:24
Mark,

I thin the woman you spent setime with was Miss I - my friend Inessa. She is a sweetie and usually enjoys DATY and has multiple orgasms.
Glad you enjoyed yourself.

Optimist
09-05-04, 16:10
This is a preliminary to (we hope) subsequent more detailed reports about our visits on Fri and Sat. We are sorry we somehow seemed to miss the wsg members we had tried to link up with. Mark User was obviously there but we didn’t find each other – we did find one wsg member

Anyway, we’re going again on this Friday 10th– so if anybody wants to meet up we can try – PM us and we can try to arrange a time and place to meet in Beverly

Our main impression was positive. We fhink that how well you get on depends on how forward you are – there were lots of very shy people about so taking the first move is the key. We found that many single men were shy of joining Cordelia (who was probably one of the very few non-regular woman fucking single men) and had to be invited – she was willing to take on anybody – so if you’re a single man junp in and don’t be shy.

Our highlights were

Miss I – she joined in univited but very welcome with Cordelia.

Cordelia working through 20 men over the two days, breaking the electric fickmachine, having cum on face

Optimist
09-05-04, 16:34
More detail of our visit (hopefully with enough juicy details for Iseeu). It was Cordelia’s first visit to a swinger club, bred out of her annoyance that there are no FKKs for women. We hope that including the woman’s point of view might be helpful and interesting

First day – we arrived about 18.40 on Friday and there was very little action and possibly about 75 people (of whom 30 max were single men) when we arrived. The entrance staff were very friendly.

Our big difficulty was actually getting started – there were lots of people walking around and some couple in areas where they were visible to single men but not accessible. Similarly in the couples area there seemed to be no couples willing to take on second couples.

We eventually realised that who dares wins is the motto for Beverly and that many people only have unhappy faces because they can’t get the nerve to contact other people.

We started with Cordelia going in to a small room where it seems single men are less afraid of rejection. Cordelia managed about seven men in a row, sucking and fucking, before she needed a rest (and shower). Cordelia found all the men different – and appreciated the more subtle approach rather than the pound to a pulp approach (especially if the man is big). However it is very hard for the men to take their time when there is a queue and they don’t know how long they’ve got. Shiatsu’s job was to keep an orderly line.

After this, Cordelia had a fan club who followed her round – which was a bit offputting. Especially as they didn’t talk!! It’s really good to say a few words to the woman you’re about to fuck. This is something we noticed generally about Beverly – very few people seem to have a tongue (for talking at least) when ourtside the bar/food areas). Once again this was a reflection of the difficulty many people at Beverly seem to have.

Cordelia then tried the electric fuckmachine in the couples area, after reading Sorcerer’s report about it – but broke it!!!

So then we tried the couples’ area. But we didn’t have much luck. Shiatsu is a bit fussy and this was mainly Cordelia’s deal. The few goodlooking women were only there to be seen or to fuck their partners. We saw no couples who were joining in with other couples (and we stayed till 12.00) so it just seemed to be boringly tame. (We realised on Saturday that if you want something to happen at Beverly you have to make it happen), At this point Cordelia said “This is no Sodom and Gomorrah” Maybe we were in more of a hurry than the local couples since we had come from UK just for Beverly

We returned to the single men’s area and Cordelia fucked and sucked another two men, on eof whom came in her mouth. But at this poin the creepy fanclub was getting to both of us so we went and ate and looked at the disco.

The disco is a total non-event – full of people who are just sitting around all evening. Many of them did not seem to move all night. Watching TV at home must have been more interesting

Then we found a wsg member. Cordelia was very bossy and said he was to post a complimentary report about her (hoever he is currentlyonly a viewing member). We tried double penetration – and this worked for a while but we obviuosly need a bit more practice (if any wsg members come next Friday – the 10th – that’s definitely on the menu if you want

And then to our hotel. Where we fucked

Optimist
09-05-04, 16:58
Ths is a message from Shiatsu and Cordelia ( Mrs Shiatsu)

Second day – Saturday. Sorry the reports are in wrong reading order

Got there at 20.45 to join a queue for opening.

At 21.30 nothing was happening at all so we started the evening off with Cordelia spreading her legs and getting another six or seven men – three of whom came in her face. This attracted a crowd of about 25 – and the regular women started work on the queue of men. Several couples watched. The highlight was a woman who licked Cordelia – unfortunately we couldn’t find her again. Cordelia had a problem with the size of the men – the Saturday night men, unlike Fridy night men, seem to have to pass a large size test – and they all passed with flying colours. The result was that as some of them were a bit rough (youth and inexperience) she ended up a bit sore and also unable to try any anal sex with them. My job was to hold her handbag (it was very pretty)

Then we met Miss I. Cordelia was working through some more very nice single men and noticed that some very nice fingers were working her ****. Then Cordelia noticed that this person was a woman – and it was Miss I. They then kissed and did a bit more. Miss I, apart from being the best looking woman at Beverly, also seems to have the nicest personality and cheerfulness. If Beverly lacks smiles and lighthearted fun, she makes up for it as much as anyone could. Coreliia hopes to meet her again (sorry Sorcerer…)

We preferred Friday to Saturday in many ways. Saturday was more of a voyeurs and interfeurers (Mark User’s phrase) day than Friday. There were up to 300 people there but very few happy faces, The couples area was full of expressionless couples looking around, and doing nothing very much with anybody but themselves.

However we noticed that if there is a large enough group together and someone starts touching between couples then things get going. It’s like there is a need for safety in numbers and following a leader. We tried to give a lead at one point but it went a bit awry (it must have been the handbag) with Shiatsu kissing a transexual for 30 minutes and Cordelia trying to get him/her to cum whilst the transexxual’s partner licked her. Eventually we made our excuses and left

Our impression of the couples area was of a lack of excitement. The biggest event was a crowd watchin a SM show (where nothing seemed to happen). But we’re biased and aren’t into watching – sex is not a spectator report.

In the singles area there was a large crowd of men around one woman. There seems to be a very definite crowd mentality at Beverly – which means that if you strike out alone and decide to lead, you are likely to do best. That is difficult for single men as there are so few women for them. A single man needs to be very upfront and to approach couples at the bar or elsewhere and to join in wherever possible. This means it is very different to a FKK - so if you like to choose on looks, and not have to negotiate with a couple, and want to have long chat salone with a girl Bev is the wrong place for you.

btw - the Burg Schloss nearby (1 kilometrre) is worth a visit if you like a bit of sightseeing