PDA

View Full Version : South China - Zhu Hai

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Admin
06-12-02, 22:28
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

CC1
06-13-02, 09:19
I'm a frequent visitor to Macau and drop into Zhuhai every now and then for the non-sex type massage at the big shopping centre just as you exit customs on the China side.

Can anyone recommend a nice, safe, sex joint, preferably sauna style?

Name of the place in phonetic Chinese, and details would be appreciated. I would prefer places very close to the customs area.

cc

CC1024
06-14-02, 05:45
CC1,

I did read a article on Zhu Hai, but don't quite remember what the arrangements are, but I will ask my 'friend' about the scene there.

CC1024

SeattleGman
06-17-02, 06:12
CC1:

I stayed at the Grand Bay View Hotel in May and the action there was pretty good. They have a massage place inside but it seemed expensive. The club located in the hotel had some hotties in there but I'm not sure of the price. I picked up a girl in the lobby but she was expensive also. Paid 1000 RMB for about 1 hour (1 shot). Was cute and acceptable service but more than I normally pay in China. In general, Macau is better with selection, price, and quality. If you don't mind the price, the Grand Bay View is a good place.

china
06-27-02, 10:32
cc1

I think there is a very good report by CS on Zhuhai in the archive section under S China. I think he mentioned Bu Bu Gao Hotel, the 2nd floor has a coffee house where you can pick up. Have not been there myself as I didn't know. I usually pick up at Lian Hua Lu, outsaide Bu Bu Gao.

Zhuhai_Guy
06-30-02, 11:36
Just returned from my 2 week visit to Zhuhai. Visited Bu Bu Gao as suggested by CS. This place was awesome! I arrived the hotel around noon and went to the cafe upstairs. Within 10 minutes I was approached by 2 very attractive babes. (18-20 yrs old) We negotiated for a while and was able to get both girls for $400 RMB each. I took them back to my hotel and handed a shopping bag to one of the gals and the other one was holding my briefcase. This is a good way to "hide them" from the front desk. No one even looked at them once. When we got to the room, we took a shower together and got busy. The girls left about 2 hrs later. Overall, it was a good experience. The prices were really good...about 50% less than what I usually pay.

I went back there the second time. It was around 10:00 pm, no one was there! I sat around till 11:00 PM and 1 gal showed up, but she was butt ugly. She kept looking at me, and I got uncomfortable and left. I think the best time to go there is from noon to 8 PM.

Does anyone have other good places to share in Zhuhai? I've noticed a lot of new foot massage parlors opening in Zhuhai, but didn't get a chance to visit them this time. Does anyone have any details to share? Can you get full service at those establishment? If so, how much do they cost?

ManonsanBoy
10-14-02, 22:12
The prices seems so high. Maybe supply and demand. Just about everything else is less expensive in Shenzhen so why the high price of the hobby?

Both Grand View Hotel and Holiday Inn Massage will give you almost complimentary hand jobs if you book a 2 hour massage. The massage place at the holiday inn is worth a visit, even without the sex.

Zhuhai_Guy
10-28-02, 10:01
After much negotiation with my company, I'm now living in Zhuhai. I think I'm in heaven. Zhuhai is such a beautiful city. The girls are everywhere. My favorite hangout is around Gong-Bei area. The girls usually hang out around the hotels. The going rate is around $250-$300 RMB for 2-3 hrs. Have fun hunting.

Crazy Guide
10-29-02, 04:00
Hi Zhuhai_guy,

Man, it does look like you are having fun over there.

I am planning on visiting ZhuHai next week for a few days.

What is a reasonable (price and cleanliness wise) hotel to stay at? Should I book the hotel on the Internet or just walk in?

Thanks for your help.

CG

Zhuhai_Guy
10-29-02, 04:31
Hi CaryGrant,

It depends on what kind of enviroment you like to stay at. I personally like Harbour View Hotel http://www.zenithhotels.com/harbourview/reservation.html
You can book it online. It's a 5 star hotel and the rates are extremely low. About $50-60 U.S. Same as most of 5 star hotels in Zhuhai, if you go outside of the hotel, (After 7-8) and walk along the side walk, you will be apprached by many cute girls. Pick the one(s) you like and bring them back to your room. They're a little pricier than the Gong-Bei area. About $300-$400 RMB , but its negotiable. I usually get it for $300. The bad thing about Harbour View Hotel is that there's nothing around that place, you will have to take the taxi to go to Gong-Bei.

Keep in touch!

Crazy Guide
10-29-02, 05:27
Thanks zhuhai_guy !!

Excellent, you're the man.

Will let you know how it goes.

CG

Zhuhai_Guy
10-29-02, 07:01
Now that I'm living in Zhuhai, I need some help finding a nice clean sauna/salon/massage parlor type places that offers extra or full service.

I know where to go for the street and hotel actions. But, renting a room for few hrs at a time can be costly for my new hobby! Please send me details and I'll be sure to share my experience with everyone here.

My email address is zhuhai_guy@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Sweetkisser
10-30-02, 15:48
to all:

I checked into my hotel at about 11:00 am, while I was checking in, I saw 8-9 Taiwanese came down with their overnight girlfriends. It seem to be a very relaxed hotel regarding overnight guests. The room was huge and very clean, better than most Hilton I have stayed before.

After I checked in, I went to the famouse Lian Hua Lu to see what is going on. Lian Hua Lu is about 15 blocks long and in the mid section, there were about 100-120 street girls walking back and forth looking for business. The standard charges is 200 RMB for an hour. I made an eye contact with this girl and asked her to see if she does everthing for 200, she agreed and we went back to my hotel room. We took shower together and she washed my little brother very well. When we are in bed she gave me an BBBJ and then proceed to the FS. Overall was good. I checked her ID afterward and she was only 17.

After I sent her out, I rested for an hour and went back to the street to get my hair washed and dinner. Before I can do either of those, I was approched by this notheastern Chinese girl about 5 foot 5, skinny and a perky tits. She ask me to take her back to my hotel room and I told her I have to eat dinner first. She accompany me to a seafood restaurant but she didn't eat at all. After dinner, we went back to my room and the same routine was on. She was a moaner. Again I sent her home after about an hour of pure joy. I did asked herto stay overnight but she said that will cost me another 1000 RMB. I tried to negotiate down to 500 but no deal.

After she left, I was feeling a bit tired, after 3 load releasein 16 hours( one in Macao sauna), I needed a massage, so I called the hotel sauna to see if they have a massage girl they can sent up to my room for a real non-sexual massage. They said yes, it will be 198 RMB for 90 minutes. I agreed to the price and ask them to sent one ASAP. I went ahead and took a shower. before I canfinishe washingmyself, the bell rang, I step out of the shower to open the door, with a towel aroundmy waist of course. She was about 5'3", 95 LB, 34B-24-33. 23 years old. I asked her to come in and wait for me. She asked if I needed help to shower, I said no, but I knew I was going to get more than a massage. After I dried myself I went laid on the bed face down but butt naked. She gave me a very good proffesional massage. After I turn over, I couldn't resist caressing her body and started to undress her. SHe didn't resist. Very soon we were making love in 3 different positions. After the whole thing, she asked for 300RMB tips. I know itmight bea bit high for this part of the country but I gave it to her anyway because I liked her. I asked her if she can stay with me the whole night but she said no because she has to work till 6 AM. I didn't insist. 10 minutes later my phone rang, It was her again, she asked me if I was serious about having her company for the whole night, I said yes. She said ok, she will come down and stay with me. I asked her how much is she going to charge me. She said nothing, but she willhave to pay the establishment 100 RMB for leaving early. I said I willtake care of that for her. 5 minues later she show up in my room. We had 4 more intense love making sessions by 9 AM. We slept for about 5 hours total. She accompany me to breakfast and we checked out of the hotel and went to the bus station. Over all, this was a very good and inexpensive experience for me. I can't wait to come back to Zhu Hai again.

NOTE: Be sure to have your own condom as the girl never carrys them, because they don't wantto get caught by Gong AN with condom.

Sweetkisser

ManonsanBoy
11-04-02, 21:19
Sweet

What hotel did you stay at?

DannyMex
11-05-02, 01:26
I am re-locating to China next February and need some advice. For business purposes, I will need to frequently travel to Hong Kong, Guan Zhou, Shanghai and Beijing. I don't want to live in any of those places and am trying to get more information about Zhu Hai.

Does anyone know:

1. Travel time and method to Hong Kong (I understand there is a boat service).
2. Travel time by train to Guan Zhou?
3. I know Zhu Hai has an airport, so I assume there will be flights to Shanghai and Beijing (sorry, I'm a real novive to China).

Lastly,
1. How hard is it to find quality housing in Zhu Hai and what is the price range for a 2-bedroom flight or small house?

2. For my first visit I need a hotel in the center of the action. If anyone can give more detials about the Boo Boo Gao or Bo Bo Gao hotel (where is it, how to contact them for a reservaton) that would be great.

I'll post my experiences as soon as I have some. Thanks.

Asian_Pimp
11-05-02, 02:24
Does anyone know how far is Guan Zhou from Zhu Hai. I will be in Guan Zhou in December 6 and would like to check out Zhu Hai if possible. If anyone knows what's the best way and how long does it take to get there???? Please help. thanks

Sweetkisser
11-05-02, 06:40
to Manonsanboy:

I stayed at the Jun DeHui Hotelalso knowas Richmond Club, 86-756-8155558

If you call the hotel directly you will get a rate of 480 RMB per night. Go through a travel agent at the border, bus station or train station. Rate should be no more than RMB 350 per night. they also tells you that the rate is for doble room, room with 2 twin bed. Talk to the receptionist andshewillgive you room with one king.

To Asian Pimp

From Guangzhou to Zhuhai is about 2 hour by bus. There are big, nice, new, and clean bus go between the 2 cities for 55RMB each oneway. They all leaves from the Gongbei area in Zhuhai.

To dannymex:

From Zhuhai, there is hydrojet to go to Kowlong,but the frequency is too far apart. I perfer to go through Macau. HydroJet are on every 15 to 30 minutes(24 hours a day) so you don't have to wait to long but rememberthe border between China and Macao is only openfrom 7:30 AM till midnight.
Best way to go between Zhui Hai and Guangzhou is bus. Travel times 2 hours.

Zhuhai has an airport anddoeshas flight to Beijing and Shanghai.
if you can't get on, you can alway catch a bus to Shengzen (1 1/2 hours away) Airfare is cheaper from Shengzen toBeijing and Shanghai, you will save about 800-900 RMB roundtrip.

A nice 2 bedroom apartment is about 3000-4500 RMB per month furnished.

Bubugao Hotel. It's in the center of the action about 220 RMB per night. But rooms is like a HoJo or Days INN.not my style. Stay at Ying Du, there are always working girl on the lobby coffee shop.

Sweetkisser

DannyMex
11-05-02, 18:50
Sweetkisser,

Your reply is extremely helpful. Three more questions I hope you can answer:

1. What is the estimated travel time from an apartment in central Zhu Hai to downtown Hong Kong via Macao?

2. Same question, but direct from Zhu Hai assuming I catch the infrequent boat service in Zhu Hai?

3. Any idea how to go about finding an apartment in Zhu Hai. The high end of your budget range would be fine.

Thanks so much.

Sweetkisser
11-06-02, 15:51
To Dannymex:

travel time from downtown Zhu Hai to Hong Kong is as follow:

Down Town Zhu Hai to Gong Bei border -----------3 minutes
Crossing China and Macao Immigation ------------10-15 minutes
China-Macao border to Hydrojet Ferry terminal----5 minutes
Wait time at Ferry Terminal --------------------------5-25minutes
Hydrojet ride to Hong Kong---------------------------63 minutes

ZhuHai to Hong Kong-------- 1 hour and 10 minutes

Regarding finding an apartment in Zhu Hai, you can find an real estate agent to find it for you. They get pay by the landlord so it doesn't cost you anything. DO not pay them, if they ask you for money, they are not trustworthy.

SK

Zhuhai_Guy
11-18-02, 02:17
Last night around 8:30 PM. Saw bunch of street prostitutes getting busted. At least 20 girls were being put in the police bus. Be careful out there.

Erik
11-18-02, 18:28
Do you mean Korea or Whuhai ...? Are you sure this is where you wanted to post this ? PLeasse clarify.

Dick Johnson
11-19-02, 15:35
I'm sure he meant Zhuhai. Isn't my Nov3rd post in the China General info section prophetic? Too much talk kills the scene.

Tonyacs
11-27-02, 13:27
Just spent couple days in Zhu Hai. Had great fun. I was born in U.S. but speak some Cantonese/Mandarin so could get around. Met some cuties that kept sending their friends to my room day and night.

Papadum
11-28-02, 06:49
tonyacs:
Got contact numbers for the girls? Never tried Zhuhai.
Thanks.

Tonyacs
11-29-02, 06:02
Papadum: The number they gave me didn't work. But just go outside into the market areas and outside the hotel and they're everywhere. One cutie followed me to my hotel; chasing all the other cuties away.

Papadum
12-02-02, 07:37
Wow, photo album....? my goodness, soooo marketing oriented! There's nothin like that in the North. I like that. Thanks ZHguy

china
12-04-02, 05:02
Heard so much about Bu Bu Gao so checked out the cafe on 2nd flr. To my disappointmtnet, the whole place was empty at 2 pm and 4 pm. Street action also nothing much.

Where have they gone to?

Dick Johnson
12-04-02, 06:04
That's because big mouth newbies like zhuhai guy & sweetkisser have brought the attention of authorities to clean it up.

I was there 4 months ago(before there was any talk on this board) and stayed at Bu Bu Gao and the place was packed with young good looking cuties, sitting at the couch, standing at the driveway and lobby, inside the cafe/karaoke etc. It was very cool, and super convenient.

The streets were also alive with cuties. I cannot step out of my hotel and not get laid. But I knew better to keep my mouth shut or it will go the way of Shenzhen, Beijing, Shanghai.

But inexperienced idiots like sweetkisser and zhuhai guy didn't know the Chinese government monitors this site. Just can't contain themselves. Keep trying to prove their usefulness on this site while doing evreyone a disservice.

Let's not forget this is still a communist country.

freshman
12-04-02, 07:29
It's never a secret that there are working girls in BuBuGao or on the street in Gongbei area. Once a while, especially when there are too many girls, the police takes action.
On the Lotus Road, almost every man (unless he is old/poor, or he's got a girl,) was approached. That's bad for the local resident. I support the police to 'clean' the street regularly.
There's always FUN in sauna/OK, or perhaps Disco.

Dick Johnson
12-05-02, 01:39
It's no secret to locals but when info gets to Beijing then there's pressure to clean up the city. By that time even if the local authorities want you to have fun you've made their jobs more difficult.

Dick Johnson
12-05-02, 06:52
Look who's talking. I've got 68 posts and how many have you got? I've made even more posts in the old forum when this site used another engine.

And who's this freshman guy? Probably you just use another screenname since the guy has got only 3(!) posts.

I post a lot, but I just happen to have more common sense then a blabbermouth like you.

Dick Johnson
12-05-02, 07:05
[QUOTE]Originally posted by zhuhai_guy
[i] the goverment will clean up the street regularly, which is a good thing.

What a hypocrite.You blab about Bu Bu Gao and it's busted. You blab about Lian Hua Lu and it's busted. 2 Paradises as far as I'm concerned. There was so much action anyone who goes there can find action without your help. Now you're desperate to get some redemption and blab about going to massage parlour and it is 200rmb+200rmb. Double the price of before and I bet the girls arent as good looking as the freelancers that you got busted.

You just moved to Zhuhai largely because of all the action. Now you're ruining it. What a fool!

Go ahead and prove your usefulness.

Zhuhai_Guy
12-05-02, 08:04
Hi Dick! You're full of crap! What makes you think Zhuhai_guy is my only alias! Hello?!?!?! You sound like a kid.

This forum is for people to share info! Tell me if I'm wrong!

Bu Bu Gao is not busted! Lian Hua Lu is not busted! (I was just there last night!) The Zhuhai goverment is just doing their routine clean up! This goes for every major city in China before the end of year. And by the way, I was not the first person to post about Bu Bu Gao. Just read the archives section okay?

By the way, you don't even live here, what do you know?
What scene did I ruin for you? Steet walker scene? If so, that's just too bad! Because I can find an A+ gal anytime.

So, you are telling everyone not to post any info what so ever! If that's the case, what are you doing in this forum? Telling other people not to post?

Just grow up! The fact you talked about having 68 posts versus mine tells everyone here that you're the one that's looking to get some redemption.

Also, I won't post any more info on this forum anymore. Thanks to Dick. I'll just enjoy myself. Good-bye everyone!

Dick Johnson
12-05-02, 20:24
YOU KNOW I'm right that's why you stop posting.

(And who gives a shit about your other alias)

Zhuhai_Guy
12-06-02, 02:40
That's right! Who give's a shit about how many posts you have! (I can go around the board and tell people to stop posting useful information like what you did ......and yeah, I might increase my number of posts to 500! WOW!) Stupid kid! Just shut up and stop wasting other people's time on this board. The reason I won't write anymore is because of stupid ass like you making my time worthless.

Ho Man
12-06-02, 03:06
Dick Johnson and zhuhai_guy

Could you guys please call a truce? The rest of us appreciate all the information we can get. The fact that the authorities MAY read this board (and who has definitive proof of that?) does not seemed to have ended prostitution in China (which, I understand has more prostitutes that any othe country on earth).

zhuhai_guy, you SHOULDN'T stop posting, if you have something worthwhile to say. DJ, you SHOULDN'T attack your fellow poster, unless he DOESN'T have something worthwhile to say.

Let's try and be civil and see if we can keep the whole thing constructive and informative.

Sorry for my rambling...

HeadHunter
12-13-02, 10:14
Hey guys!!!

I'm going to ZhuHai end of the month. and looking forward for some action. but...

what if I got in to troble with police? what would happen to me? I am australia passport holder.

anyone knows about what to do in such situation?

tha

DayNight
12-14-02, 12:18
If in trouble with the police...

1. Show remorse
2. Suggest a fine

Dick Johnson
12-15-02, 01:18
DayNight, are you making that up? Because I've never heard of police arresting Johns or accepting bribes in such cases.

DavidC
12-15-02, 04:50
it's one thing to 'suggest' a fine and another thing to bribe
well they are the same thing but if you bring it up first
then sometimes you can get away with it

I know people that got caught during crackdowns,
got a night in jail and paid 1000 fine and walked away

DannyMex
01-14-03, 21:57
This section has been pretty quite for a while. I will be in
Zhu Hai in early February (first time) and would appreciate an update on the scene. New hotel recommendations where the girl can stay all night are greatly appreciated.

Rtpman
01-15-03, 14:38
dannymex, I see you are going to be there in early Feb. If you have any flexibility in changing your schedule, you should. You are arriving on Chinese New Year. Things get very dead around this, their biggest holiday of the year. Many of the girls will go home and won't be back for weeks.

I'm not saying you won't find anything, but it has all the markings of slim-pickings.

ManonsanBoy
01-15-03, 22:25
Dannymex

You are mad to try to get any action around lunar new year. The police has a annual crackdown, convenient as it coincides with the girls going back to their provinces. Happens almost every year. I'd avoid the place for at least 2 weeks after lunar new year.

Trotter717
02-04-03, 08:24
I'll be in ZhuHai the weekend after New Year's, but I'm not sure where to stay. I usually go directly to DongGuan because I know all the great places there. But, this time I'm going to spend at least one night in ZhuHai first. Which nice hotel (4 or 5 stars) is located in the center of the action? Which saunas and KTVs are best, and what are the normal costs?

Thanks for the info, bros. If I find anything new that I haven't seen in this thread, I'll let you know.

Trotter717
02-18-03, 08:43
I was in ZhuHai last week for one night. It was less than impressive, although we had a decent time. The street action on Lien Hua Lu was active, so it appears the annual crackdown is over.

My friend and I spent the afternoon at a local sauna (next to the water) chatting up the girls. They didn't offer FS at this particular sauna, but these girls were begging us to take them out partying that night. They were cute and we were tempted to hook up with them, but since we'd just arrived we didn't want to commit ourselves so quickly. It turns out they probably would have been more fun than anything we saw elsewhere... and the price would definitely have been right. You just can't beat free, can you?

We also got a massage from some very cute girls in the YinDo Hotel Health Club. We each had a private room with jacuzzi tub and sauna. The cost was RMB338 since we were hotel guests. It's RMB300 more for FS. The girl I had was pretty good looking with a great set of tits. And, she seemed pretty excited to get things started. But, it became clear very soon that she was all talk and no action. She was quick to remove her clothes and shower together, but then it got bad. While giving me a massage, she was more interested in watching TV and taking phone calls. Even while we were doing the dirty, she was just going through the motions. Finally, I told her I was tired of her attitude and I was leaving. Then, suddenly she was all hands and smiles. She was just worried I would complain to the manager about her. Instead, I just left.

My friend had a much better experience, and his girl was a wild one. So, I guess it was just luck of the draw as it always is at saunas.

We also paid a quick visit to the BoBoGao Hotel coffee shop since so many of the brothers have recommended it in the past. I can now officially declare that it is dead! There were only about five guys there and zero girls during the hour we hung out from 8-9pm.

We also visited a few of the discos, but not much happening there. Some of the girls were alright, but not worth listening to the head-banging music all night to get them.

As we headed back to the YinDo Hotel around 1am, a very hot girl slipped her arm along mine and asked if she could go with me. I told her I was tired, and I would only take her upstairs for a massage. She agreed to do that for RMB50! As soon as we entered my room, she ripped off her clothes and ran into the bathroom to shower. She was genuinely excited to be there. We had a fantastic night of sex, and she stayed until about 7am. I asked her how much she wanted for the night, and she shrugged her shoulders and said, "Whatever." Now, that's my kind of girl. I gave her RMB500 and walked her to a taxi. She was all smiles and acted more like a GF than any girl I'd seen in a long time in South China. Too bad it was such a quickie; I'd like to see her again.

IlleagleFun
02-21-03, 11:34
Continuing my trip through the Pearl River Delta (Other reports in Shenzen and Hong Kong) from the world’s most under-sexed city per capita: Hangzhou.

Traveled via ferry from Hong Kong Island to Zhuhai. Very easy trip and ride into town from the terminal.

As with my other arrivals, I arrived late and was only looking to scope out the scene. That idea lasted as long as the first block.

Walked from the Bubugao (English name is Popoko Hotel) to Lian Hua Lu. Before I could turn left I was approached by a very cute girl who motioned to me if I was interested. Well, looking at her, yes I was, but I had just gotten there and in my extremely broken Chinese and body language, I got the idea across I had just arrived and was just looking. I continued down the street, which is quite long, with girls along much of the route.

Much has been said about going places during Chinese New Year (some of us don’t have the choice). I did not notice any crack down occurring in Shenzen, Hong Kong OR Zhuhai. (Of course, this doesn’t mean there wasn’t one…I just didn’t notice anything and it didn’t hamper my enjoyment of hunting.)

If things are better AFTER New Year’s, man this place is paradise. Though the choices were limited, I still found girls I was interested in (and I’m picky) and had an excellent time.

I finish the walk and return to find something to eat. I see the same girl and again she motions to me. At this point I had to change my plans. She was just too cute. I had to do this chick. So, in broken Chinese I manage to say that I’m hungry. Some how we’re able to understand each other and decide to hook up, but first we eat, she chooses the place.

She took me to a good Chinese restaurant where she did the ordering. We manage to communicate a little with each other. (NOTE: I usually bring a Pinyin & English dictionary. Pinyin is the “romanization” of the chinese language. IF you learn how to pronounce the letters, you can have a small conversation using a word here and a word there.) Not much, but at least we don’t just sit there staring at each other all the time.

After dinner, we go to the hotel, take a shower together and do the deed. She was sweet looking, interested in sex and felt great and was completely non-rushed. Dinner was from 7-8 and she stayed in my hotel until about 10:30. I didn’t negotiate well, so I ended up paying 400 RMB. I know…I know!!

Next night, returning from Macua (as a tourist), I’m a bit tired and just want to get some food and rest. OF COURSE, I walk Lian Hua on my way back and this girl latches on to me. Didn’t appear to be much of a looker, so I decline. This girl does NOT give up. I say “Bu Yao” all the way down the street (no, no ,no, no , no no, no). Again, I motion I am going to eat. She follows me to the restaurant (well, McDonalds) where I finally back down, buy her dinner and talk (if you can call it that), all the time saying in CHinese: “you, me, no! you, me,today, no (motioning sex with my hands).”

As we try to talk, this girl is actually kinda cool. And as I look closer, she actually looks like she might have a nice little body under those clothes. As we walk back to my hotel (yes, she is STILL following me), what the heck, I finally say (in Chinese), “OK, you, me…how long?” By motioning at my watch, we agree “all night.” Not thinking she would say yes, I then say, “OK, 200 RMB.” She basically stays silent, motioning let’s go. NO I learned my lesson in Shenzen (you can read my report there). I will not go without an understanding of how much. I say in Chinese “200 or no” over and over again. I make her say it back to me, she says “200 yuan.” OK, let’s go.

After that scene, everything was cool AND MAN WAS I GLAD I TOOK THIS GIRL HOME!!! Her body was tight and athletic, just like I love em. We take the shower and we’re doing it for at least 20 minutes. She’s really into it. We go to bed and a couple of hours later while feeling each other out most of the time, she grabs my hand and places it on her pussy. OH, MAN!! It’s wet. I’m workin’ on getting her off, when she motions she wants me to go downstairs. OH, MAN! I motion the 69 position and we go at it. Now I NEVER do this, but something got into me (or should I say into her). While she gave me a bbbj, I went at her like a full course meal. No protection. Very stupid I know.

Though there are NO GUARANTEES, 2 things made me take the chance: one, she was very young, and two, this girl was as clean as a whistle. That hole was in “perfect” condition. And with that body, there was nothing stopping me. I finished off with a 2nd pop as we continued to feel each other out thru the night.

Guys, think before-hand what you WILL do and what you WILL NOT do and stick to it, ‘cause when you’re in the heat of the moment, there’s NO thinking straight. I still can’t believe I did it, but it WAS great.

In the morning, as she was about to leave, I felt guilty. The night was so great, I thought I must give the girl more $. Before I finish the thought, she says 500RMB. “Excuse Me? 500. This is already too long, so to make it short, I said “last night, 200, last night 200” She gave her pouty, unhappy look. Tough. She knew the agreement. I gave her 300 and we parted a little unhappily. SO what. It made up for the night before when I paid 400 for 1 pop.

The last night, I did the same girl I did the first night. 1 pop, this time for 350. Went back home after a great run through Shenzen, Hong Kong and Zhuhai. Things are much more open and free down south as opposed to Hangzhou. I regret I had to leave.

Again, though it was CNY, still had a great time. Hope to go back sometime, when it isn’t CNY. If it gets better than this, I might not be able to handle the JOY!!!

ILL EAGLE.

CC1
05-08-03, 06:44
Gentlemen...

This forum has been quiet!

Anyway, I'm keen to give ZH a try.

Few questions...

1. Where can I get a bi-lingual map of Zhuhai, preferably one I can just print out from the Internet covering the main action areas?

2. Tips on where to go for:
o Sauna action
o ST action.

3. Good, relatively cheap hotel close to the action and prices.

4. Pitfalls, and what to look out for.

5. A recent update to authenticate that what has been written in this section is still valid.

6. Bit of info on the Popoko Hotel and whats available there.

7. How close is the main action to the Gongbei Customs area?

As always, I'll be happy to post my experiences.

cc

Gaolei
06-16-03, 04:09
I am going here next week. I have the same questions as the previous post. Someone please help.

Crazy Guide
06-17-03, 03:24
Originally posted by gaolei
I am going here next week. I have the same questions as the previous post. Someone please help.

GL, If you are staying at the Holiday Inn. Go down to the Hot Spot bar in the hotel and see if you can hook up with the bartender. His name is David.

His English is limited but you should be able to get him to help you out. He took me out one night (yes, I took up the tab) and we had a ball.

CG

Traxx
06-17-03, 14:30
A QUOTE Originally posted by cc1 and edited for brevity:

1. Where can I get a bi-lingual map of Zhuhai, preferably one I can just print out from the Internet covering the main action areas?

[T] I think there's a guide on ctrip that may help. I've not seen a decent looking map of Zhuhai around at all.
http://english.ctrip.com/Destinations/DistrictIntroduction.asp?District=27

2. Tips on where to go for:
o Sauna action

[T] There's several sauna places to go and they are all clustered around Lian hua Road. A couple to check out are Bubugao Hotel (which I hear is excellent but have never gone to) and Yindu Hotel (which I recommend highly from personal experience).

o ST action.

[T] Lianhua Road is where the heart of the ST action is. It stretches from the customs to Macau (Gongbei) up northwards for about 500m and the entire stretch is a shopping district. Plenty of STs along the street too (mostly clustered at the north end of the street)

3. Good, relatively cheap hotel close to the action and prices.

[T] www.ctrip.com will give you an indication of decent prices.

4. Pitfalls, and what to look out for.

[T] Never never follow touts. I personally don't trust SW either, so it pays to exercise caution.

5. A recent update to authenticate that what has been written in this section is still valid.

[T] Virtually all of it is valid to my knowledge and extremely good infomation.

6. Bit of info on the Popoko Hotel and whats available there.

[T] The previous posts are pretty specific (sorry I'm running a little out of time, I'll get something a little more specific in a day or 2).

7. How close is the main action to the Gongbei Customs area?

[T] Just 100m away from the customs.

As always, I'll be happy to post my experiences.

[T] Good luck and happy hunting.

Gaolei
06-19-03, 12:24
hong kong to zhuhai

from the holiday inn in hk it is a 5 min taxi ride to the ferry service at tst. go to the second floor, ticketing area. there was no pinyin or english that said zhuhai ferry, so you may have to ask. it cost 160 hkd for the 1 hour and 15 min trip on a high speed catamaran.

i checked into the holiday inn. it is 4 stars, all new, and with great big rooms. the internet price is 564 rmb. they gave me a card for a free beer every night after 8pm in the hot spot pub. i will check it out tonight.

more later as things progress

CC1
06-19-03, 17:11
Traxx

Thanks for your help... I am a frequenter of the Macau and HK scene but I can sneek across to Zhuhai whenever I'm in Macau. But as I am totally unfamiliar with the area, I need all the help I can get.

Insofar as saunas (which is what I prefer - at least because they tend to be safer than the barber shops until I get familiar with the area) what are the prices? And how far is the walk from the customs area to the Yindu and Boboko hotels respectively?

cc1

Traxx
06-20-03, 03:46
Originally posted by cc1
Traxx

Thanks for your help.I am a frequenter of the Macau and HK scene but I can sneek across to Zhuhai whenever I'm in Macau. But as I am totally unfamiliar with the area, I need all the help I can get.

Insofar as saunas (which is what I prefer - at least because they tend to be safer than the barber shops until I get familiar with the area) what are the prices? And how far is the walk from the customs area to the Yindu and Boboko hotels respectively?

cc1 When you exit the customs, you'll be standing facing north. Walk past the esplanade outside the customs exit and you'll see a main road heading northwards (there's also a road in the east-west direction that intersects with this road at a T junction). Follow this road northwards past 2 junctions (first junction being a Vanke shopping mall, and the second being the duty free shopping mall) and at the third junction (about 700m) you'll see a tall (relatively, by local standards and in comparison to the surrounding area) dark grey/black building with a bank of china branch at the annex (that's Yindu hotel). The sauna is on the 3rd floor I think.

At that junction, if you head eastwards (that's a right turn), Bubugao hotel is at the 2nd junction (about 500m). It's a short brown angular building.

Good luck!

freshman
06-20-03, 07:13
cc1

There are sauna in both Yindu & Bubugao hotel. The one in Yindu charges approx. RMB250 (incl HJ). The one in Bubugao charges RMB88 (not sure if HJ incl). Get this information on Macau newspaper. The FS will charge you RMB200 (market price). There are few hotels along the road from Yindu to Bubugao. All have sauna. The price varies from RMB 88 to RMB 198.

At Yindu, heading to the tunnel, you will find two hotels. One is Wah Quao Hotel(not sure about the name, as I am Chinese and don't need to remember it's name in English). Just one block away from Yindu. The sauna charge RMB 198. The other one is Richmond Hotel. Just behind the Wah Quao Hotel (in inner street). Charges RMB108. HJ incl in both cases.

Gaolei
06-28-03, 03:52
Well the Hot Spot bar in the Holliday Inn is a waste of time. The beer is cheap 10 RMB and the little old singer is a nice lady, but there is no one else here.

Saturday night a few girls came in to the bar, but it is hard to breakoff a conversation with the singer to go ask two obvious hookers for a BJ.

The area around the Holiday Inn is nearly void of opportunities. It is at the sleepy end of town. I went into a bar complex at the entrance of the Zhuhai hotel, because from the ourside they had that sleezy buy-me drink-girl-place look. One named the Show bar was just that. They have singers and dancers behind a bar where girls sit and play dice for drinks. There were no free girls in the place. There are no sw girls in the area either.

The Holiday has a Sauna owned by a Macau company, but the sauna scene is not my thing. I didn't try it.

I discovered one important thing after returning to the hotel with my shoes full of water Saturday night. It rains a lot here. If you like to walk around and explore like I do, buy an umbrella.

Gaolei
06-28-03, 04:07
After a week at the Holiday inn, I moved to the Guangdong Regency (the GD).

The scene here is completely different. The hotel is a twin tower hotel. The east wing is the office, restaurant, club and room wing. The west wing is the appartment wing. Rooms cost about 500 RMB for a one bedroom apartment with a kitchen and TV in both rooms.

Between the two wings there is a crowd of 2 to 20 SWs from 3 PM to late night. Crossing between the wings at 5 pm, I was propositioned 3 times. Unfortunately they only speak Chinese, so negotiations can easily go bad.

I have been into three bars and no girls are for hire. If you are looking for the Sauna scene, you can't miss here. every hotel has one and there are signs everywhere for saunas. Not small discrete signs, but neon signs that cover the side of the buildings. They also have girls in gowns outside to bring you in.

There are many night clubs. I went into one and it was all men watching a show. I turned around and left.

Does anone have any information on the bar scene here?

Crazy Guide
07-02-03, 16:54
GL,

If you are still in ZH and have not yet visited the disco "yesterday", then you really should. If you are a Caucasian, you are almost guaranteed 100% success there. Yesterday is an Egyptian pyramid shape building there near GongBei. I do not know the Chinese name of the place, but most hotel concierge can tell the cab driver where to take you. When you are in Yesterday, understand that there are 2 disco inside the place. The outer disco and inner discos. As you walk in to the main disco, walk straight back, down a hallway to the left, then there is another, smaller, disco. This is where all the honeys hang out.

I have been there only 3 times, but have gotten lucky every time. Oh, and the phone numbers I have collected from there. BTW, that little O' lady that signs in Hot Spots, her name is Mary Beth. I went with her there to Yesterday one time and she introduced me to all her young lady friends. What can I say, I did not sleep much the following 2 nights.

Good luck.

CG

Gaolei
07-04-03, 15:44
Yes, I know Mary Beth. What a sweet lady! She took me shopping for DVDs last Sunday.

I will try to check out Yesterdays when I get a free minute. I am working here, so there is not much free time.

Gaolei
07-04-03, 15:52
Thursday night in front of the GD Hotel there were about 30 girls working the street. One followed me into the East tower of the hotel and shouting "wu pay nei" in the lobby in front of everyone. I got her to leave, but she hung out in front looking in the window, waiting for me to leave. I moved toward the door and so did she, so I went into the mens room for a few minutes and she was gone. She was not that good looking, but 4 stars for perserverence.

I don't know why Thursday is so special. Maybe their cell phone bills are due. Tonight there are just a few girls.

Ambler
07-09-03, 14:19
Originally posted by Gaolei
One followed me into the East tower of the hotel and shouting "wu pay nei" in the lobby in front of everyone.

What she was saying was "Wo pei ni!" Word for word this translates as: "I accompany you."

Gaolei
07-11-03, 16:49
Thanks for the translation. My Chinese is somewhat limited.

I was handed a bunch of cards on the street near the hotel for girls providing various services. Most have pictures of a girl, probably not the actural one. The phone numbers are:

13676078439 Pinyin on her card: Kang Fu An Mo Zhong Cin.

Not being fluent in Chinese, these are a waste of space to me, but maybe others could investigate.

Ambler
07-19-03, 20:11
Originally posted by Gaolei
Pinyin on her card: Kang Fu An Mo Zhong Cin.

That means: Kangfu Massage Center

Tonyacs
07-22-03, 04:02
Walked around LianHua Lu road yesterday afternoon and didn't see much girls compared to my last trip but I did get many people giving my cards with cel phone. Hope things get better.

Lucky888
09-03-03, 17:48
Zhuhai update/confirmation

Y'all are missing the boat here....by my account, Zhuhai looks like candyland. About midnight, I went out walking tonight in the area along Yuehai E. Rd and Lianhua Rd. Saw over 50 streetwalkers in 20 minutes. Quality ranged from 4 to 7. Stopped and talked to a group of 3 girls. One was a 6-7 face and 7+ body. She offered 800 all night or 300 one shot/hour (clearly they turn multiple tricks per night). I hmmed and hawwed just for negotiation purposes then said I wasn't interested and started to walk away. Took 3 or 4 steps when she offered 200 per shot/hour. Being too tired to enjoy it tonight, I kept walking.

Think about it though....200 for in-room service at your hotel. That's roughly the same as what you would pay for an hour in a barbershop in Shenzhen. I would guess quality would be a bit higher earlier in the evening. I also noticed higher quality near the doors of the Guangdong Regency Hotel (which I'm told by a local friend is well known for it's KTV girls).

MpfsLover
09-29-03, 05:53
Zhu Hai can be a dangerous place for the next few days or weeks !!

Just read from the internet that there was a big issue with a large group of Japanese tourist ( 200 - 400 men ) spend 3 days in a hotel with over 500 Chinese prostitutes. The local media found out and published a news story on this. The Japanese men would each have 2 to 3 ladies for the whole night, spending about 1,200 to 1,400 rmb on each girl.

The whole China is outraged at this incident, especially it happened on the anniversary date when Japanese invaded China back in 1931. Date was Sept 18, 1931.

China central government is cracking down on Zhu Hai now, the hotel is shut down. So fellas should beware of this and not do too much mongering in this area. I expect police will clean house and clean street in ZH.

If anyone is there now. would love to hear your eyewitness report on the street scene.

mpfslover

Superforce99
09-29-03, 11:35
Haven't had time to post in a while, but I'll be adding some posts soon.

Anyway, saw this on the internet and wondered...HOW DO I GET AN INVITE TO THE NEXT ONE???!

news:

Tourists accused of three-day China orgy
Mon Sep 29, 2:50 AM ET

By Juliana Liu
BEIJING (Reuters) - Hundreds of Japanese tourists and local prostitutes held a three-day orgy at a luxury hotel in southern China, newspapers say, sparking outrage and prompting police to launch an investigation.

The five-star hotel where the orgy was reported to have been held earlier this month has been closed pending investigations, a spokeswoman for the Guangdong Provincial Public Security Bureau told Reuters.

"We are conducting an investigation into the case to find out whether media reports tally with reality," she said. "We have suspended the business of Zhuhai International Convention Centre Hotel."

The official People's Daily newspaper said more than 400 Japanese tourists were serviced by some 500 prostitutes from the coastal cities of Zhuhai and Shenzhen during their stay from September 16 to 18.

Media reports of the orgy have provoked outrage -- particularly on the Internet, where Chinese Web surfers accused the tourists of choosing the date for their high jinks to humiliate China and celebrate Japan's wartime behaviour.

September 18 marks the anniversary of Japan's occupation of northeastern China of 1931 -- an event remembered by many Chinese who still harbour deep resentment of Tokyo's military past.

"It's a trivial matter for Chinese prostitutes to sell sex, but the key is to look at the intentions of the Japanese devils," said a message on the www.sina.com.cn web site. "They came on purpose for September 18."

Other messages described the orgy as a national shame.

The People's Daily said the tourists paid the prostitutes between 1,200 to 1,800 yuan (85-130 pounds) a night.

Although technically illegal, prostitution has become common in China since the country's economic reforms began more than 20 years ago.

Expensive hotels catering to foreigners are notorious gathering spots for sex workers.

TangZhen
09-30-03, 02:21
Gaolei

Kang Fu means recovery like to recover health. A normal Kang Fu center would have a health massage, maybe accupuncture and traditional doctor. Somehow I think if she is handing out cards, she might be offering some additional services.

tz

Mistalava
09-30-03, 19:54
Regarding the big Japanese orgy, this is not what I needed before my next trip to China.

I woke up, stumbled towards my coffee, as usual. My wife is watching FujiTV news like we do every morning and says "I have something to show you". As soon as I sit down for my first cup of the morning, there is detailed episode on "The Orgy". Reporters at the scene. On the streets, outside the hotel. Pics of the madams' business cards. Clips of hookers, neon lights and ads for sex. Commentaries from the anchor people.

Man, I'm not even awake yet! "Are you going to that city?" is the very next thing out of her mouth. After telling her how disgusted I am and that she should be ashamed of her people and, moreover, ashamed of herself for even thinking that I would go to a cesspool like Zhuhai, I am depressed because I know the action will probably be limited for a while.

I am also concerned that, now, there will be sweeps elsewhere in South China to save face in the midst of the public outcry about the evils of prostitution.

Do you guys think there will be fallout elsewhere because of this? In any event, scratch Zhuhai -- I will go directly from Haikou to Guangzhou.

What a way to start the day. I think it may be time for a beer already.

BTW, those dummies paid over $200 per girl. Think the tour organizer made some money? I wish the Japanese would confine their junkets to Guam and the PI's.

Cavechu
09-30-03, 21:25
Mistalava

"her people" has to make a living somehow with a crowed 1,400,000,000 chinese to compete daily for food on the table. Those japanese guys sure know how to make noises wherever they go to get pussies. Hope things will get back to business as usual...no need to get all worked up over thinsg that happened over half a century ago. The asshole who broke the news and brought in the reporting camera should get his ass kicked for raking the carnal mud.

Mistalava
09-30-03, 23:20
APM, her people are the Japanese. ;-)

CC1024
10-04-03, 22:04
RE: big Japanese orgy and paying too much..

I had heard this is what happend to Vancouver, Japanese sex tour group paying too much and drive the price up, lets hope Zhuhei does not suffer the same fate.

CC1024

IQ-180
10-06-03, 18:11
To all,

Dear friends I had bad news for those going to China next week for the Trade Fair cause I just came back today. It seem that there is a major crack down on prostitution lately.

Last month on 19/9 a group of japanese gather about 200++ girls in Guang Dong Regency Hotel for a mass fuck. Those stupid japanese shouldn't spend their $$ stupidly. Ha ha!! Talk about great orgy!! Well it ended stirring up the local police and goverment. Most of the girls were caught pant down.

So now bad news for us. Most of the spas and massage centre do not provide girls. I had one of my worst trip in China. Hope things will turn better next couple of weeks cause I will there again.

By the way please be careful cause the police are conducting regular check in hotel rooms even in 5 stars hotel. I had mine check just before I came back but I was lucky the girl I had wasn't with me..phew!!!

IQ-180

Weelock
10-07-03, 01:04
To IQ-180:

Where in China is the crack down. Was it just Zhu Hai or just around South China like Canton, Shenzhen & Marcu. Planning to go there in Dec or March.

Rtpman
10-08-03, 00:15
In regards to the prostitute orgy... the government will always do their token amount to let the people know they are cracking down on it.

Expect things to return to normal in a couple of weeks.

MpfsLover
10-10-03, 05:13
A friend of mine just returned from ZH. He said police are cracking down real hard. They do check up in the middle of the night knocking on hotel rooms door and waking people up to see if there are any unlawful activities in the room.

They are doing this to 3, 4 and 5 star hotel. Some of these are undercover police from the central province, outside of ZH, so they don't care about disrupting hotel business. Just want to clean house.

If they find unlawful activity, the girl get sent to education camp for 6 months. The guy may get drag into jail and have to pay fine of up to 10,000 rmb. Not sure if foreigners are exempt from going to jail.

Be careful out there, and keep low profile.

mpfslover

Weelock
10-10-03, 07:16
The police should have arrested some the Japanese for driving up the price in Zhu Hai. I'm asking this question again, has anyone heard about other areas like Marcu and Shenzhen and the city of Canton. Any crack down in these areas or business as usual.

MpfsLover
10-12-03, 17:28
No crack down in Macau. It is still a good place for mongering activities these days.
Guangzhou is not as open as ZH and Macau, sex-wise. So, I don't believe the govt needs to crack down much to begin with. Check the GZ board for additional information.

cheers,

mpfslover

MpfsLover
10-12-03, 17:31
Weelock,

Oops, just checked your post again.

You asked about SZ and not GZ. I am not sure about SZ. Check with OAH in the SZ board.

Lucky888
10-24-03, 17:42
Research for the Team --- Grand Bay View Hotel

Had a brief night recently at the Grand Bay view hotel. 5 stars and a very nice room with fantastic breakfast for RMB450 or such.

It was late when I arrived, and though I wanted to take the 5 minute cab ride to central Gongbei and Lian Hua Lu to take in the current SW scene, I was too tired, and the thought of a massage sounded just like what I needed. So I went to the hotel sauna.

Listed price is 368 for 90 minutes; not cheap, but facilities are quite nice and okay if take the full-course menu of services for your money. The sauna facilities are nice and also clean; they have 3 tubs of hot, warm, and cold water, etc. I went to the massage rooms and was disappointed to see a clear glass on the doors and no curtain. My massage girl, Li Xiao Mei from Sichuan, told me she couldn't cover the window, and she didn't even want me to take off my shorts. After some playful banter, I took 'em off anyway and she started the massage with a towel over my ass.

Got some touching during the massage, which was pretty good but not great relief for my tired muscles. Toward the end she fondled my ass crack and balls pretty good. Finally I asked her if she'd come to my room when she was done working. She agreed, but said she worked till 6am and she proposed RMB1000 for 30min. Obviously some morons had spoiled her! I told her she was too expensive but not to worry, and to come up anyway. Just before I left the massage room, I convinced her to give the little man a "kiss" and when she put her bare lips on my cock, I knew this girl was going to live up to her Sichuan heritage.

So I woke up at 6am and she didn't show up....but finally as it approached 7am, as I'm getting dressed and ready to start a conf call with my office , a knock at the door! She comes in and we get to work quickly. She showers and starts a hot water BBBJ. Then my phone rings. Shit...end of party....so she finishes the BBBJ while I'm on the phone. I muted the line, handed her 200 and sent her out the door (high price I know, but that was not the situation in which to be negotiating!).

On a side note, there was a very nice comprehensive map of Zhuhai in english in the desk in my hotel room. Not that you'd need it to find action in Zhuhai....

IQ-180
11-05-03, 04:31
Just came back from Zhuhai,

Lian Hua Lu is filled with SW again but not many only 15-20. They usually operates from 6pm till 2am but will disappear when a patrol car passes by. Seems the place is still at Red alert. Anyway there is always alot of great lookers around.

I tried a few but seems the price went up, RMB200 for ST and RMB800 - RMB400 for LT depending on the time and desperation. I took a young 18 girl from Hubei recently. Cute and good body, the best of all she was a virgin 4 days ago. She told me she sold her virginity to a guy here for only RMB5000. Her name was SunCe a very pretty gal you will never miss but she seem to select her customer and not very keen in doing this yet.

By the way don't go to any Spa or health centre for the time being . A complete ripped off for the time being cause the police are mostly on to them so they don't provide good working girls.

My friend got one which doesn't even took off her cloth during a ST and need to pay RMB600 for the ST and RMB200 for the spa. Stupid right.. but if you want to go for a great massage go to Xia Wan area there is a good massage centre for 2 hours at only RMB60 gool deal inclusive of foot & body massage. You can get the girl to deal outside of their working hours hihii... great deal too. I got mine for free after spending a few day at that place for the same massage girl.

IQ0-180

Night Dragon
11-19-03, 10:19
Still no special services at Zhuhai HC's following the crackdown caused by the Japanese tourists at the International Conference Center Hotel.

That hotel (together with Guandong Regency, a notorious place for SW's) was closed down and is scheduled to reopen later this month.

My local friends don't expect things to go back to normal until th end of the year...

Lucky888
11-22-03, 18:58
Office girl freebie, and some new Zhuhai info

I was recently at a supplier's factory for a couple days. On day one was greeted by a cute girl speaking great english; she was a secretary or admin girl, and been on the job for all of 5 days. She had a great attitude and glanced at me from time to time across the table. Bored during the meeting, I would glance at her, catch her looking at me, and then wink at her. She would lick her lips (a lot) in return.

Finally during a break got outside and got her number. Started texting her during the meeting. We agreed to meet up at my hotel later that night.

She took me to Zhuhai's bar street (aptly named "Jiu Bar Jie"). I haven't seen this place mentioned here before. There is a strip of 7-10 bars here. It is walking distance from the Grand Bay View hotel. After half a bottle of beer and 20 minutes, we were kissing heavily in the table/booth in the corner of the bar. I sensed success!

Then we went to the biggest disco in Zhuhai, called "Yesterdays." We took a cab, and I don't know where it is, but not far from Gongbei area. There are 3 bars and at least 2 DJs and dance floors here. This place is a definite meat market. You can certainly pick up a chick here. We went on a Friday night. No cover charge.

Ended up in my hotel room for BBBJ, FS in all positions, and a whole lot of DATY. What a blast. She stayed all night and left in the morning to go home, change clothes, then come back to the hotel to pick us up....back in company host mode! No money changed hands. She's 25 and seems to have a past she doesn't want to talk about from a few years in Beijing where she met a lot of "bad" guys. Probably a former pro (though her BJ skills were average at best) trying to go straight and work an office job.
I plan to have another free round with her when I get back to Zhuhai.

Cheers and happy hunting.....even in business meetings! :)

IlleagleFun
12-08-03, 15:35
A Shenzhen paper has reported the Sunday reopening of the 2 Zhuhai hotels that were closed down due to the Japanese sexual extravaganza.

Maybe things are beginning to settle down, but with CNY right around the corner, probably won't loosen up too much just yet.

Take it to the hole. Ill Eagle.

Yellow Fever #2
12-12-03, 08:26
Japan Orgy Trial Opens in China Amid Tight Security

BEIJING (Reuters) - A group of 14 Chinese went on trial behind closed doors in southern China Friday accused of organising an orgy involving hundreds of Japanese tourists and local prostitutes, court officials and media said.

The scandal has sparked outrage in China, particularly on the Internet, and embarrassed Beijing and Tokyo, close trading partners that have shown signs of growing diplomatic solidarity in the face of the North Korean nuclear crisis.

Security was tight in and around Zhuhai People's Intermediate Court, with police standing by to prevent anti-Japanese protests, underlining the sensitivity of the case.

"The entire building was shut down today and will be closed again tomorrow to try this one case," a court official who declined to be identified said by telephone.

The verdict was expected Saturday.

It was unclear how the defendants, consisting mostly of suspected pimps, pleaded. But they face up to 10 years in prison if convicted of "organising prostitution."

State media have said the orgy at a five-star hotel in the coastal city of Zhuhai in Guangdong province in September involved about 400 Japanese tourists and 500 Chinese prostitutes.

It sparked fury in China as the incident ended on September 18 -- the 72nd anniversary of the start of Japan's occupation of China's northeast.

No Japanese have been indicted in the case so far, drawing angry comments on the bulletin board of Web site www.sina.com.cn.

"Why were those who went whoring not on trial?" one said.

"Chinese should unite and boycott Japanese goods," said another.

Sina's bulletin board has been flooded with more than 34,000 entries on Japan-related issues. The time period was unclear.

The Japanese Embassy in Beijing could not be reached for comment.

The 22-storey hotel was closed for about two months and reopened in early December, a hotel spokesman said.

Prostitution is technically illegal in China but has become rife in the past two decades with the launch of economic reforms.

Sina said the defendants included two executives of the Zhuhai International Conference Center Hotel, where state media says the two-day orgy took place.

Japan's top government spokesman has pledged to investigate.

The Japanese construction company whose workers were reported to have been most involved said some employees were in the hotel at the time but denied there had been an orgy.

A Chinese foreign Ministry (news - web sites) spokesman called the incident "odious," but the government is eager to avert a diplomatic fallout and has not fanned ant-Japanese sentiment.

Despite increasingly closer ties in tourism, trade and investment, antagonism toward Japan is never far below the surface in China, where millions were killed or wounded during about 14 years of often-brutal Japanese occupation.

Ordinary Chinese often find occasions to vent old gripes, such as visits by Japanese Prime Minister Junichiro Koizumi to a contentious shrine for war veterans and compensation claims filed by Chinese women forced to work as sex slaves during the occupation.

Most recently, more than a million Chinese signed an online petition demanding Japan compensate victims poisoned by World War II-era chemical weapons unearthed in China. (Additional reporting by Cher Gao and Zhou Xiqin)

CC1
12-17-03, 11:09
China orgy has an outcome!

Last Update: Wednesday, December 17, 2003. 7:02pm (AEDT)

Life terms given over China orgy

A court in southern China's Zhuhai city has sentenced two of the accused organisers of an orgy between Japanese tourists and Chinese prostitutes to life imprisonment, state media said.

Twelve other people were sentenced to between two and 15 years in jail for "organising prostitution" or "assisting the organisation of prostitution," the Xinhua news agency said.

Chinese police have also asked Interpol to issue wanted notices for three Japanese citizens involved in the case, Xinhua said, without mentioning what they are accused of doing.

One of the Japanese sought was identified by Xinhua's website as Guang Biangong, the Chinese transliteration of his name, but the other two were not named.

The Zhuhai Intermediate People's Court handed down the sentence following a two-day closed-door trial.

The orgy in September reportedly involved hundreds of Japanese tourists and Chinese prostitutes in the five-star Zhuhai International Convention Centre Hotel and whipped up an angry Chinese response.

The two people sentenced to life in prison have not been named.

However, Chinese media had earlier reported the prime organizers were Ye Xiang, the assistant to the hotel's general manager, and Liu Xuejing, manager of the hotel's marketing department.

The other defendants were all nightclubs' "mommies", or madames, who allegedly provided the prostitutes to the hotel, state media had said.

The sentencing was handed down around the traditional period when the birthday of Japanese Emperor Akihito is celebrated.

The alleged sexual soiree culminated on September 18 - the eve of the anniversary of the start of Japan's World War II occupation of China on September 18, 1931.

While prostitution is rampant in China and it is common for foreigners to either seek sex or be solicited around five-star hotels, the incident ignited a wave of anti-Japanese sentiment, with many people convinced the orgy was timed to humiliate China on the sensitive anniversary.

-- AFP

Joe Banana
12-30-03, 14:50
How is it there now, anyone been recently?

Night Dragon
01-08-04, 01:22
I was last in Zhuhai 2 weeks ago. Walking down on Lianhua Rd in the middle of the afternoon, I was propositioned twice.

Went by the BBS district with a friend and saw that they were in operation. Did not check out the health centers so I don't know if they are offering FS again.

Winnerforever13
01-25-04, 06:24
I want to say hi and thank all the WSG Brothers here for sharing their travelling experiences in China.

I have been lurking in this forum for a long time. And I will make my first trip back to Zhu Hai, China sometime during late May. I am Chinese, but I have been living in the States for a long time (almost completely Americanized) so I am not familiar with the situation in China.

The main reason for my up coming trip in late May is to meet up a girl that my relatives had set up for me. She live in the same town as my family's origin. I have corresponding with her over the phone for about half a year already.

However, from WSG Forum, I read so much about the Northern girls in the BBBS and hotel's massage palors, I want to experience it during my upcoming trip, because I have never had the opportunity to try any Northern Girls before. And most importantly, I think some of the Northern Girls are very attractive!

Thus, I hope WSG Brother here can help me on how and where to have some fun during my trip, especially after the government crack down since the Japanese Orgy. I only have 8 days in China and I am not familar with the environment at all.

Thanks In Advance!

Han Bali
03-01-04, 11:36
Reports: 2

I would like to ditto the "hi and thank you" all the WSGers here for sharing their travelling experiences in China. I've been a few times to ZhuHai, but never really knew my way around (too bad, as I have since found out, heh heh).

I'll be back in ZhuHai in two weeks. On this site, I saw an earlier request for a map in english. I have a map that's English and (mainly) Chinese that I have posted as a JPEG file.

I've found the BuBuGao Hotel on the map. I know a few characters. I gather this translates into BooBoo's Big Liquor Hotel, but then could be mistaken, as a little knowledge is a dangerous thing (I'll probably get myself in trouble the first time I negotiate).

I was wondering if any enterprising WSGers would be so kind as to fill in some of the other tourist sites (mongering only please) that I might enjoy on my cross-border excursions.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to remove the multiple periods throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please consider using a comma to separate the phrases in your sentences and a single period at the end of each sentence. Thanks!

Chagia
03-08-04, 01:38
Just spent couple days at Zhu Hai. First time there and my friend told me the easiest way to get girls is to walk along the street called "Lotus Flower Road" - I mean there were tons of sw that will approach you, I should say harass you to take her back to the hotel. Price is 200 YMB for quickie. There were some very good looking one and you just have to watch for them. Bring them to the hotel is no problem. If you want higher class type, then go to any KTV club - girls there cost 800 YMB overnite. I had very fun time here but not as good as Dongquong.

Han Bali
03-24-04, 06:02
A quick report on the Gong-Bei area (map attached).This is the area right across from the Macau border, and many guys from Macau regularly visit (at the GongBei crossing from Macau). I stayed at the Popoko (the locals say BuBu Gao) close to the “Nightlife area” at Lian Hua Lu (Lu=Road). Lian Hua Lu is about 15 blocks long and in the mid section, there were about 100 street girls walking back and forth looking for business. They tend to aggregate at a particular corner after the stores closed, so you won’t have to walk more than a block to see everyone after about 10pm. Westerners are a bit unusual here, and you will find yourself quickly surrounded by girls, many of whom are quite attractive, most are very polite with very attractive dispositions, and that sort of knock-kneed, cross-eyed ultra-girlish charm that Chinese girls have. I love it, though many of the girls truly are inexperienced; fresh off the farm it seems. In the area are many coffee stands and a number of bars, as well as some great DVD and Hi-Fi stores (if you care about that). Further away (you’ll need a taxi) is a disco called "Yesterdays" which is the definitive meat market. I can assure you that business is alive and well in Zhuhai, and all in all, a nice, attractive city to boot, with good restaurants and nice people.

Hat Trick
03-27-04, 05:14
Winnerforever13:

If it's your first time to China, then you will probably be confused at first just about everything you see. But don't worry about it too much as the longer you stay the more comfortable you will feel as with any city in China. Just stay alert and pay attention to your surroundings and you will be fine in ZhuHai even without any escort.

I don't know much about ZhuHai except for the big shopping district and a nice selection of restaurants near the GongBei border crossing. But I do have one good advice for you: Try the border crossing to Macau and you will be buried in your favorite Northern girls (literally if you want) at any hot spots in Macau. Macau is a short cab ride away and offers a more standardized service than a hide and seek kind of atmosphere in ZhuHai. Try the Macau board it has more than enough information to get you started.

Good luck on your trip.

BTW, shouldn't you be with the girl you supposedly been corresponding with for over half a year already? Haha, I'm just kidding. Sort of.

Hat Trick
03-27-04, 06:59
Han Bali:

"Bu" means a step, and "Gao" means tall or height.

"BuBu Gao" would mean steps higher and higher (progressively higher, or better).

As for "big liquor Hotel", its just the common name for a 4-5 star hotel with a fancy restaurant and usually a bar or a ball room.

I agree with you that ZhuHai is a hospitable enclave with a pretty much homogeneous population, with excellent shopping and restaurant offerings. Not much mongering info I can offer you but looking forward to my next trip there.

HatTrick

Han Bali
03-28-04, 08:25
Hat Trick: Thanks for the language tips. This'll help me to look smart next time I talk to the BuBuGao desk ;-)

Lilojo
04-03-04, 13:37
I wandered over to Zhu Hai just to test out the last few posts and for my own curiosity. I had some names of legitimate massage places which were my aim.

Thanks to the maps posted earlier, Lian Fa Lu (Lotus Flower Road) was easy to find, just to the right from the Macau border crossing. Things seem to be so much cheaper than ShenZhen. If you dare, a haircut is RMB$10 (US$1.25). For another RMB$10, you get a Thai head massage with it.

I was propositioned 5 times by SW within about 10 minutes. It was slow, I guess, since it was only 4pm. However, I believe my pocket was picked by one of them when she bumped me several times. The usual ritual is to push their bodies and breasts into you sides (being much shorter than me) as the way to entice you. I had an umbrella in my right hand. This left my right pants pocket unprotected. Luckily, I had my wallet in my zippered jacket breast pocket. Beware!

The SWs were very young. I did not inquire about where they would take me but I did notice some walk-up small hotels renting rooms for an afternoon for RMB$99. Full days were RMB$199. This is probably much safer than going off with the SW to their own haunts. Just my humble (paranoid?) unsubstantiated opinion.

I ended up at a massage place and spent RMB$165 for 1 hour of manicure, pedicure and callus removal, and 2 heavenly hours of Thai massage on a big soft bed with a girl who flirted with me the whole time. She was also willing to go out with me but I had no time left in Zhu Hai.

I shall try to go back with an experienced monger.

Cheers

Han Bali
04-07-04, 06:23
I wanted to post a short followup report on the GongBei area of ZhuHai (with an improved map that I acquired in ZhuHai, with English and Chinese street names). The Gong-Bei area is the area right across from the Macau border, and many guys from Macau regularly visit (at the GongBei crossing from Macau at the bottom right-hand-side of the map). I stayed at the Paradise Hill Hotel this time ($31 rooms, 5 star hotel) which is a bit north of the GongBei area. It is in a beautiful park, across from a huge modern shopping mall. Nice area of town, though the mattresses in their beds (and the PoPoKo as well) could use a bit more padding. They must have gotten a deal from one of the State factories. Took a taxi to Lotus Flower Road (Lian Hua Lu). And walked around. Lian Hua Lu runs north-south on the attached map, and the street girls were out and about walking back and forth looking for business. They seem to all work for a common boss (draw your own conclusions on whom), that they check in with periodically with their mobiles; fees are a non-negotiable 200rmb st / 1000 rmb lt (least I had no success negotiating). You need to know Chinese as well, or at least work out the body language. I found this time that you don’t need a taxi for Yesterday disco, but you will need to walk a few blocks from LianHua. It’s on the west side of YingbinNan road, between YuhaiDong road and YueHua Road. The girls there are on the prowl for Westerners, and the decibel level of the disco music makes any command of Chinese unnecessary (or useless perhaps is the better word). There are lots of other ‘discos’ and KTVs that are really oriented more towards Japanese businessmen. In fact the entire mongering scene is directed at Japanese rather than Westerners. It makes the recent raid on Japanese mongers all that more suspicious; you have to suspect that maybe it was the day they chose, since if there is discrimination concerning Japanese mongerers, it sure seems to be in their favor. My overall impression is (again) that ZhuHai is just a very attractive city.

Han Bali
04-07-04, 09:55
Somehow the last map image of GonBei wasn't resized properly. Let's try this again

I wish the board had a different set of sizing options for maps and girls:

Maps: High contrast, primary colors, flat

Girls: Soft contrast, skin tones, vol-lumptuous

Yum!

Winston88
04-18-04, 16:36
Watch out for the SW in Zhu Hai. I was there with a couple of friends and we had an incident there where the SW tried to trick my friend with the sic mother routine.

At first we neg. the price for 600RMB for an all nighter to 12 next morning. Then at 4 am she received a couple of phone calls saying she had to leave and wanted 800rmb for her sic mother. Obviously I was pissed because this was my friends first time and I know the mother story was BS. Her minder came up after an hour of talking in the hotel room. They left at 6:30am with 200rmb for ST.

So watch out.

Stay happy.

Tonyacs
04-21-04, 13:54
Watch out for a SW who want to take you to her room. I had a friend who was robbed when he went to her room and was taking a shower..

River Man
05-01-04, 23:13
Travelling to Doumen in a few weeks. Any information?

Cantonese or Mandirian?

Safety?

Please advice if you have knowledge.

Joeyt
06-11-04, 09:00
Was in Zhuhai for the first time a few weeks back. I just remember a rough boat ride from HK and a torrential downpour! Anyway, after dinner was taken to a hotel about 15 minutes away from where i was staying.
Went through the whole sauna routine. Then instead of brining the girls out like in Macau. We were shown pictures! A little bizarre but interesting! Chose a girl from Harbin... then was shown into the room. She was about 5-4, nice face and even nicer body! She then proceeded to give me a very good body massage for an hour. After 1 hour, she asked whether i wanted a HK or FS. After a little deliberation (about 5 seconds), i went for the FS.

She then stripped off... revealing exactly what i had thought... a very nice body with firm breasts. Gave me a covered BJ and then straddled me and off we went! For the next 45 minutes, we must tried 4 or 5 positions... as the walls were pretty thin! I ams sure we were making quite a racket! Anyway, eventually she finished off by giving me a BBBJ and then came over her breasts.

Good service, unrushed, good massage... all in all, an extremely pleasant way to finish the night off! Cost was 800rmb all inclusive. Love to go back if i am in Zhuhai again. The name of the hotel escapes me... will find out!

Member #2400
06-15-04, 17:22
Was in Zhuhai again last week. This time just a short overnight visit. I came in with the ferry from Shekou. For those of you that are not familiar with this transportation mode ... imagine a small tub, not sea worthy (in western eyes at least) travelling about 1 hour from Shekou to JiuZhou Gang (the Chinese name of Zhuhai port) acroos the pearl river wide wide delta, under torrential downpour and choppy sea!
Anyway, I got there around 15:00 and had my business meeting and after dinner went to the Harbour View hotel (a 5 stars hotel).

Later went out with a taxi and told the driver to go to the GD hotel area where I understand all the action is.

Immediatly as I stepped out of the taxi I was proposed, but chose to walk on and see the options.

Within 15 minutes, I was approached 10 times. It seems that Zuhai (the place and the people) forgot the mess orgy thing of last year.

I Chose a girl from Hubei who in turn pushed forward her best friend (you guesses also Hubei) and both told me the going rate is 200 each 400 total.

Not trusting the placid street feeling, I told them the hotel name, wrong room number on the same floor and asked them to follow me 10 minutes later.

On time they both came and I picked them on the 18th floor corridor, and led them into the room (by the way, a great room King Sized bed, clean) They both were 20'ish (one said 21 one said 20) and looked as if they are not street veterans.

They were very clean, and suggested shower. I inssisted on "together" and they joined me for about 15 minutes of shower play.

The two looked about -67, nice face and even nicer body! Both then proceeded to give me a very good body massage for aout half an hour.

Then they confirmed they I wanted 1 shot each .. and the funniest thing happened: one of them took her small towel and went with it to the bathroom and stayed there until the first one finished me off.

She gave me a covered BJ and then straddled me and off we went! For the next 15 minutes, we must tried 4 or 5 positions... Anyway, eventually she finished off doggie style (as I like) and it was her turn to take her towel and disappear.

The second round ended about an hour later, and they both left leaving me their phone numbers ... and asking me to call them together or one-by-one.

Good service, unrushed, good massage... all in all, an extremely pleasant way to finish the night off! Cost was 500rmb (including 50 each tip) all inclusive.

D

Weelock
07-06-04, 06:37
Transportation question:

Does anyone know if there is a DIRECT bus from Zhu Hai to Taishan (Toishan). Was told I have to go up north Canton then back down to Taishan. I waste of time to me.

Thanks

Weelock

Soulman
07-09-04, 04:39
Hi fellow Mongers!

I'm a regular here on the SZ posting. Used to SZ/DG area.

Coming to Zhuhai soon and need your advice on where to get some action. Can you advise?

Thanks

Charles23
07-23-04, 16:29
In Zhuhai, there are saunas in nearly all good hotels.

The charge is around 100+/- for 90 minutes massage, then 100- 200 as tips for the extras. (FS)

It is safe in many of them.

Lucky888
07-25-04, 08:48
Charles,

Can you recommend a hotel or two...with address or directions?

Thanks.

Charles23
07-25-04, 15:43
There are some saunas in hotels just near the border with Macau, which I never go but they should be the same. (100 +200)
E.g after you exit the border control, you can find Hotels FOK HOI, LUK IP ( Jia Xia?) (pronunciation in Cantonese) on the left hand side of the main road in front of you.

I tried LUK IP a long time ago and was good. It is also on the left hand side but 1500 M away so 10 yuan taxi is ok. They had VIP room, with bath inside and was about 138 + 200.

If you know the rule, you should find the same in nearly all sunas.

Night Dragon
07-26-04, 08:22
The saunas listed for RMB 138 + 200 are all in local Chinese hotels. They're not bad if you are OK with that.

If you want the larger international hotels and are willing to pay more, I would recommend:

Guangdong Regency (Yue Hai)
Zhuhai Holiday Resort (NOT Holiday Inn)
Yi Jing Wan

These are more luxurious saunas. Be prepared to pay 400-500 for FS in the latter 2.

Soulman
07-26-04, 18:43
Gents,

Any good place for full service with good price near Holiday Inn?

Gaolei
07-26-04, 20:49
Yes, leave the Holiday and move into the GD. The hotel is surrounded by women who will go up to your room.

If you go there get a room in the apartment side of the twin towers. You will get a real spacious room and I can tell you how to steal free internet service.

The Holiday, IMHO, is near nothing of worth and the GD is in the middle of everything, but the rooms and food are nice in the Holiday.

Sniffer
07-28-04, 15:39
Was just in Zhuhai this past weekend. Went to the sauna at a local hotel called Hong Du. The sauna was a popular spot according to another board (in Chinese). But it was pretty dead. The girl told me that a "hard strike" is on-going. She didn't say why. Now that I've read the message below... may be what she said was true.

Charles23
07-28-04, 17:18
It was reported that a Japanese was robbed by following a girl to her flat and I suppose there are many unreported cases.

My advise is to go to the sauna and avoid the SW.

In my experience, Saunas in Hotels Hong Du and BO Bo Go are not good.
Remember the good ones are in more out the way places! hidden treasure

I wonder if you can get better quality by paying more in
Guangdong Regency (Yue Hai)
Zhuhai Holiday Resort (NOT Holiday Inn)
Yi Jing Wan.

Maybe it is just a matter of luck and being smart in making yr choice.

Gaolei
07-28-04, 18:18
Soulman,

There is a park across the street and to the right. There is a place in the park where there is a big hotel and some small businesses on the path into the hotel. One of the businesses is a show club. It is full of locals watching the singing and dancing shows. There are also girls sitting at the bar who will play dice and drink with you, a little strange.

Anyway, this is a place for potential frebbie action. The star performer was interested in me and was sharing drinks. I left the area the next day, so I did not have time to develop the relationship. However, check it out. It's something to do in that area.

One other thing. The bar in the Holiday is mostly dead, but sometimes a few pros come in.

Soulman
07-28-04, 21:45
Gaolei,

Thanks for the tip!

Just arrived at Holiday Inn on 7/28 PM... Did go to HI bar with Filipino band but didn't see too many working girls (1 or 2 but kind a ugly and way too many hotel regulars to girls). Even went to massage place on 6th floor and just got foot massage as hte place didn't appear to offer more service.

You must be referring to KTV on 2nd floor? Do they have more informal place for single dude to play silly dice games with girl across the table? This is pretty common on many KTVs for those who can't afford the room...

Cheers

Gaolei
07-29-04, 21:24
No, the place I mean is in across the street and towards the water. I think it is called the show club. Just look for the big hotel after the park on the corner and look to the left as you walk toward the hotel.

Anyway, the little women play dice, looser chugs the drink. There is also a floor show with good looking babes and women come up to you to try out their English. It looked promissing, but I moved to the GD hotel the next day.

Soulman
07-30-04, 00:06
Gaolei,

OK thanks. Yes, there is another smaller hotel woth nighclub in front of the park (on the corner).

Yeah, the amusing silly dice game with bowls or shells is something I don't get but popular in KTVs.

I'm movin onto SZ today and I know the actions very well there...

Cheers

Mark Mason
08-04-04, 07:01
In my opinion Lian Hua Road was by far the best place for SW in all of China. 200 RMB got you a young trained beautiful girl in your hotel room. GFE, BBBJ, many positions, no rush.

So I was disappointed last week when I saw that there was a crackdown. The police were everywhere in cars, vans and on the street. There was no street action at night. However, in the earlyt morning from about 9 am there were a small number of ladies along with their aunties. Tried two (not at once) and was pleased with the result. The girls were fresh, obviously relatively new to the job but willing to learn and please. By the afternoon they were gone.

There are still the BBS girls at 100 RMB plus 20 for the boss, but this was in the BBS and not so relaxing. Most would not do BJ.

Tired a massage place on LianHua Road. Didn't liike the girls offered. After 4 refusals, the let me look at the pictures. Chose one whose face I liked but was disappointed with her body. Got full service for 200 RMB plus 50 for 2 hour massage. I enjoyed it as I had book a 2 hour massage and she did not rush me out when I finished. I was only up for one shot so I don't know if multiple are possible.

I will post some pics later.

I wonder if anyone knows if the crackdown is still on or where all the lovely SW have gone.

Mark Mason
08-04-04, 10:38
Here is a lovely young girl that I enjoyed early in the morning. found her or should I say she found me and begged me to take her back to my hotel fo only 200 RMB. New to the business she was willing but not too skillful. did not like BJ but made an effort. Very nice.

Mark Mason
08-04-04, 10:47
The lovely JiaJia. taken in February. where is she now?

She had only started working a few weeks before. Business was slow as she said I was the 5th and the 6th) customer. The first one paid 2000 RMB for the privilege. I only paid 200. Very good technique, especially oral (better pics to come), she said that the "Ji tou" had taught her.

Mark Mason
08-04-04, 10:57
Massage girl from Lian Hua Road.

Mark Mason
08-05-04, 00:40
Just thought I would say why I miss the SW on Lian Hua Liu.

1. There is such variety.

2. The price is fixed 200 RMB for a ST. no need to even discuss. all girls appreciate a small 10 or 20 tip to buy a drink.

3. There were so many and each not very busy. they would give good service hoping for a repeat later.

4. They all gave good service.

5. It was fun to make a choice.

6. They were close to the hotel hualigong where i stay. two minutes to the corner and back to the room.

7. The girls were so fresh.

Someone tell me that the crackdown is over and I will be very happy.

Mark Mason
08-19-04, 04:18
The zhuhai section seems to be inactive and I am beginning to feel that I am writing to myself. I continue nonetheless.

Arrived here and after one walk along the road without seeing any SW I was feeling like heaven had been destroyed. Went to a BBS for a 20 RMB massage. After a few plesant minutes of chatting and flirting, I invite the lady to go back to the hotel. As she was new to the place she was, at first, reluctant. It did not take too much persuading. I told the boss lady that I wanted to take the girl out to eat, and paid for 2 hours-40 RMB.

Went back to the hotel and had a nice time--much better that in the back of a dirty BBS. By the way in this particular establishment you have to walk through the toilet (just one of those holes in the ground) to get to the nmassage area. If someone is using it the girl knocks on the door and asys "hurry up!" Nice freindly relaxed experience. I gave her 150 RMB as I was very impressed with her skill and enthusiam. The going rate is only 100 RMB.

There are many BBS here and having a cheap massage is a great wayto see if you can connect with the lady wihout having to first commit yourself.

Anyway, this morning there were a few young SW on the street but nowhere as many or in such numbers as before. I asked where they go at night and they say home to watch TV as it is now very stictly enforced by the police. Got a couple of telephone numbers for the night time.

Zhuhai is still a great place. doesn't anyone come here anymore?

Mark Mason
08-22-04, 13:12
The crack down is still in effect so there is little if any action on Lian Hua Road at night. At 9 or 10 am there are still lovely young ladies. I have never had bad service. For some reason Saturday night was different.

There are other areas with street action, but I can't tell you how to find then. One of the guys on the bicyle rickshaws can take you. Negotiate a price first. The SW are all straight but those guys need to be watched.

I also noticed that the road (I don't remember the name, but the Chang An Hotel is in it) also attracts SW.

Lilojo
08-23-04, 07:56
Mark:
Don't despair. I am watching and reading.
Howver. I do not know ZH very well as opposed to SZ, HK or Macau.
Will visit in September.
Where are the BBS?
I only know LinHuaLu and BaoBaoGao Hotel and the massage in the hotel.
Any help of specific BBS's will be appreciated.
Lilojo

CC1
08-24-04, 10:16
Calling all experienced mongers in Southern China.

I'm from the HK thread mostly, but I read on your adventures in China - daily.

Anyway, I've got a mate who's about to get married and we wanna throw a bachelors party for him.

I'm thinking of renting a big house, lots of rooms and getting a handful of girls - say one per guy. Not gangbang.. but kinda like a nightclub atmosphere but in our own place. We would probably share the girls around. Shenzhen and Zhuhai are our target areas.

Any ideas on the possibility of this working without getting our asses hauled into jail?

CC1

Mark Mason
08-28-04, 07:23
Lilojo,

I have found the BBS scene in Zhuhai very much of a hit and miss. It is not too bad, as the worse that can happen is that you get a massage for 20 RMB. So it would be difficult to recommend specific ones or girls (as they tend to come and go quickly). There are many in the lanes off of Lian Hua Road. They are to the right as you walk away from the border. You will notice lots of ladies sitting out front.

Have a good time. I am looking forward to raading your report.

Lilojo
09-15-04, 18:52
I am getting the jist of BBS now. 10RMB bought me a loooong shampoo with a scalp massage and a blow dry. I guess another 10RMB would get me a haircut. Maybe next week.
20RMB for a massage up a narrow staircase at the back of the hair salon. I did not seeone I had to try.

I am disappointed with the food aroud the border area.

I can however report that the massage place in the PPK Hotel recently did a renovation for the superior rooms with a wet sauna for 138 RMB for 90 minutes. If you go after midnight and ask for a hotel room (hence without the sauna) you can have the hotel room for nothing until check out time the next day. Not a bad deal. Quality of the girls is marginal. I saw 8 of them and the best one was at most a 7 and I was being generous.

Night Dragon
09-20-04, 04:48
Not all BBS offer special services. In fact, very few around the Macau border area do. If you must go to one in the Guan kou (border) area, try the one right next to the Wu Yue Hua (Mayflower) seafood restaurant. In general, look for BBS with the red lighting outside and girls sitting around, those are the ones.

BBS that are well-light and look busy do not offer these kind of things.

If you want a cheap place to crash overnight. Just go late to any massage place, get the massage, and tell them you want the room overnight (no extra fee). It can cost you as little as 30RMB at a foot massage or 100 something at a health center. Most places are clean and safe.

Soulman
10-05-04, 03:22
Hey Gents,

I'm a regular over in SZ board.

Coming to ZH soon and will stay in Holiday Inn. Any nice place nearby (BBS, street action, etc)? Stayed there coiple of months ago and it was pretty dead around the hotel.

Thanks

Gaolei
10-05-04, 15:06
The area around the Holiday Inn is very dead. I moved to the GD hotel and into the middle of the action.

To avoid any problems with guards and to avoid marching through the lobby with babe in hand, use the entrance to the amusement center in the second tower. It is also the entrance to the coffee shop in the passage over the street between the two buildings. This allows you to enter either building on the second floor!

Night Dragon
10-05-04, 17:02
There is not much street action left in Zhuhai as the local gov't wants to clean up the city's image. Even in the Gongbei area around the GD Regency hotel which used to be festering with SW, there is not too much going on.

The girls have moved on to health centers and KTVs. There is no lack of action there.

BTW, hotels in Zhuhai don't care about guests bringing girls to their rooms.

Soulman
10-07-04, 03:49
Gents,

Thanks for the tip. How about around Harbor View Hotel (near GD Hotel, right?)?

Lookin for BBS or SW...

Martin01
10-30-04, 16:26
Soulman,

You can try massage service on 5F of Harbor View Hotel. It's not very big and costs 388RMB for 2 hours. Last time when I was there, they gave me a notebook computer loaded with pictures of the girls. You can choose any girl you like. Kind of high-tech. The girls are in 7-8 range if you consider thoses in Darling1 of Marcau as 10's. The full service costs extra 500RMB, including BJ, FS, licking your whole body, etc. It's kind of expensive (888RMB total) but convenient. Enjoy.

Solbre
11-17-04, 17:50
Dragon Union Hotel sauna is great - 198 for the room and 300 for the gal
90 minutes of great full service
Call the manager Yan Xiao Mei, mobile 131 381 4299

Solbre
11-17-04, 17:52
Last night drove to Nanyou Hua Yuan street
many gals, some of them 8 / 9
For local man short time will cost 200 and for western 400
easy to negotiate

IQ-180
11-27-04, 16:50
easy to negotiate

Where is this place? Is it within Gongbei District?

Santa
11-28-04, 07:04
I met some pretty ladies on the busy shopping street called Lianhua Lu near the Guangdong Regency Hotel. I only paid 200RMB for ST and another fun gal for 300 all night. Of course, I had to patiently haggle in chinese. But that was back in february.

Let us know if you found Nanyou Hua Yuan street and please send us all a Zhuhai report.

I liked Zhuhai, it's a shame the Japanese orgy ruined it. I got lucky and had some lovely pus there.

IQ-180
11-29-04, 11:18
Well that was back in Feb, many things have change since the Jap orgy case. I heard that Lian Hua Lu is almost dead with very few SW left.

I will go find this place so call Nanyou Hua Yuen and will let you guys know the exact location.

I will be going to China this December. Will pass through Macau, Zhuhai, GuangZhou & ShenZhen. Will post any latest update about Zhuhai then.

Santa
11-30-04, 03:55
Thank you IQ-180. Maybe I will be going to Shenzhen, Guangzhou and Zhuhai in january or february. The other mongers and I would very much appreciate your reports. Hope you have fun and play safe.

Joystick
12-02-04, 05:12
Santa,

Usually working girls with take a long vacation back home especially those
who have made a fortune.

Probably selection will become slim between 3rd to 20th Feb. Personally
I think whose staying behind are having problems of different kind : Not making enough money ( due to quality ? ), try to get the most in limited time ( could be risky as well ), receiving medical treatment, etc.

Try to avoid it for your peace of kind.

My best regards,

Mark Mason
01-02-05, 06:56
I would like to report that the road is not dead. There are many lovely ladies available from 9 a.m. until after midnight.

The road itself is being turned into a pedestrian zone so there is a bit of construction going on. There are many nice places to sit outside when it is not too cold and have a drink on the street and watch the ladies.

The Chang An Health Centre on Lian Hua Road Number 188 also has a nice service at very reasonable rates, especially compared to Macao. 68RMB for 2 hour massage plus 200 RMB (bargain down form 300) for fire and ice plus full service. I found the girls to be attractive and have good friendly attitude.

Ramsey1
01-08-05, 22:27
Hey Guys,

Anyone in Zhuhai in the beginning of the week. I'll be arriving for a three days stint.

After ChangPing and Houjie, which were great, I am looking forward to what Zhuhai has to offer...

Ramsey

PS: a cutie from ChangPing

Dickie Robert
01-09-05, 18:17
Recently stayed at the Zhuhai Conference Center...yes, that's the one they busted about a year ago for the orgy scandal. It's up and running and the sauna downstairs is absolutely hoping!

Did not go down as I got in really late so I called them to send a girl up to my room.

She was very cute...tight ass and firm tits...I like petite girls and she fit the bill. After she came in and undressed, we did the shower thing and then on to a really really long cbj...man, I am talking a long time...she then flipped me over and then did the licking and sucking thing all over my back and legs and then on the front...and then more cbj while I rubbed her clit...she got pretty wet.

By the time, we got to fucking, I was completely up and ready...very tight and flexible...managed to fucked her for quite a while in different positions and stuck a finger up her ass...she definitely came...I could feel the orgasm in her ass muscles...

Afterwards, showered again and she left...total cost RMB600...overall an awesome experience.

Ramsey1
01-10-05, 12:49
Hey guys,

Just arrived in Zhuhai. If anybody is in the area would love to have a beer and check out the local female population...

Ramsey

Martin01
01-12-05, 07:21
Thanks for the information. I will give it a try next time I visit ZH.

Recently stayed at the Zhuhai Conference Center...yes, that's the one they busted about a year ago for the orgy scandal. It's up and running and the sauna downstairs is absolutely hoping!

Did not go down as I got in really late so I called them to send a girl up to my room.

She was very cute...tight ass and firm tits...I like petite girls and she fit the bill. After she came in and undressed, we did the shower thing and then on to a really really long cbj...man, I am talking a long time...she then flipped me over and then did the licking and sucking thing all over my back and legs and then on the front...and then more cbj while I rubbed her clit...she got pretty wet.

By the time, we got to fucking, I was completely up and ready...very tight and flexible...managed to fucked her for quite a while in different positions and stuck a finger up her ass...she definitely came...I could feel the orgasm in her ass muscles...

Afterwards, showered again and she left...total cost RMB600...overall an awesome experience.

Trotter717
01-19-05, 08:12
I just learned I must go to nearby ZhongShan next week. I'll be there only one night, so I want to find a good hotel near any of the action spots. Can anyone recommend a hotel there? If any of your have any additional cheonging information, please post it here. I haven't been able to find anything throughout the Forum.

I'll be posting some FRs from this trip through several cities.

Thanks for the help.

Legal Lad
02-27-05, 22:13
Hey guys,

Need a recommendation for a nice 4-5 star hotel with F/S sauna or at least provide some nice girls. I'm not a big fan of the SW scene, and it is a little silly to do the KTV thing by myself.

Any suggestions? I saw some mention of the Zhuhai conference center, any other options?

Thanks in advance!

Night Dragon
02-28-05, 05:16
Most of the 5-star hotels in Zhuhai have health centers that provide FS.

The 2 with the best health centers are probably Zhuhai Holiday Resort and Harbor View (not be be confused with Grand Bay View).

Yindo and Holiday Inn also have health centers.

As a hotel guest, you can also order a massage in your room from the health center.

Hey guys,

Need a recommendation for a nice 4-5 star hotel with F/S sauna or at least provide some nice girls. I'm not a big fan of the SW scene, and it is a little silly to do the KTV thing by myself.

Any suggestions? I saw some mention of the Zhuhai conference center, any other options?

Thanks in advance!

Sino View
02-28-05, 11:28
You could consider Yindo Hotel.

Good location and have a nice Sauna in the hotel.

But remember to ask to discount for the enttrant fee to the Sauna.

Cheers

ABCinLA
03-01-05, 06:31
I'll be traveling into Zhu Hai from Macau. Is it just across the border, or do I have to take a bus, taxi or train, to get to these great hotels.

Martin01
03-02-05, 07:44
You need take taxi to most of the hotels - it's a short ride though.

I'll be traveling into Zhu Hai from Macau. Is it just across the border, or do I have to take a bus, taxi or train, to get to these great hotels.

Play1k
03-07-05, 15:19
I would like to report that the road is not dead. There are many lovely ladies available from 9 a.m. until after midnight.

The road itself is being turned into a pedestrian zone so there is a bit of construction going on. There are many nice places to sit outside when it is not too cold and have a drink on the street and watch the ladies.

The Chang An Health Centre on Lian Hua Road Number 188 also has a nice service at very reasonable rates, especially compared to Macao. 68RMB for 2 hour massage plus 200 RMB (bargain down form 300) for fire and ice plus full service. I found the girls to be attractive and have good friendly attitude.LianHua Road is DEAD, at least today till 09:30 pm.

Mark Mason
03-23-05, 07:00
I was there a couple of weeks ago and found these lovely ladies. Such variety and good service.

I am looking forward to my next visit.

Mark Mason
03-23-05, 07:02
As I said I love the variety.

Mark Mason
03-24-05, 06:47
I don't know what happened. I thought I had attached photos to the last 2 posts. I will try again.

Mark Mason
03-24-05, 13:15
I'll do them one by one.

Mark Mason
03-24-05, 13:24
You have to love them.

Its My Life
04-06-05, 11:47
i should have written this report long time ago. somehow i just got lazy. i was in zhuhai last year jan 2004. thanks too all of our bros contribute info and able to help me had a very enjoy able night in zhuhai. since, i only stayed there for one night, therefore my report won't be long. it was a friday morning that i took the ferry from hong kong to zhuhai. the ferry station is located in near central. the fare cost $150 hkd one way. i got there around 11am and took the cab to "guanbei" area to have lunch. as soon as i finished my lunch, i checked in at zhuhai holiday hotel.(zhuhai ban kung hotel) only charged me $350 rmb per night.

this hotel has a in house sauna and i can call them to send a girl to my room. i did use my hotel room telephone called them asking for in-room service.

after some 15mins someone was knocking on my door. i was very surpriced to see a very very young and pretty girl standing infront of me name fang. i was not thinking about sex, so i was not worrying **** girl legal issues. (now think back, maybe too risky even for a nice massage) she asked me to lay back and she started give me a very deep tissue massage on my back, my neck, and my arms....etc... things started to feel funny when she asked me to turn around. she starting to touch my nipples and even suck my nipples too.and next she started touching my johnny and trys to push for sale. she was asking for $500 rmb. i was really horny but i don't want to go to jail for having sex with an **** girl. so, i demand to check her id and it did prove she is 20 yrs old. (now i know asian girl can look much younger than their actual age). i counter offer her $300rmb, and she said yes. remember i was only with my under while she was massaging me. i just asked her to start to give me a bbbj, and not worry too much asking her to take shower. she did just okay on bj, after 5mins i asked her to be on top of me and i just let her ride me till i cum. i do know that sw from lotus rd only cost $200 rmb per pop, but i am just too lazy and tired. so, i asked her if she can come to my room tonight after work. and she agreed for $500 rmb for over night. well, i don't want to bore you guys with details, because pretty much the same. the next morning i send her way out after a morning section. i ended up gave her total of $600rmb. i was not able to have my digitcam with me, sorry about poor pics of fang from my cell phone cam. i headed back to hong kong right after breakfast at the hotel.

cheers

Weelock
04-16-05, 20:30
easy to negotiate

There were few posting request for information. Has anybody located this place and can give a more detail report. What district, near what hotel, major landmarks etc.

Thanks

John Siron
04-18-05, 09:15
I'm coming to Zhuhai this weekend to party with some friends. I was told yesterday that supposedly Dongguan is cheaper??? What are the quality of women like in ZH vs DG? Of course we all want the girls to look like models in the saunas and KTVs... Do you know what prices are like in ZH? 2-5-8 or 2-6-10?

In shanghai, the ktvs are crazy expensive! 3-8-15 or 3-10(15)-20. For newbies, what this means is 300 sit down, 800 short term, 1500 (RMB) over night.

Banana77
04-29-05, 13:30
Guyz,

Nice intro to this little border city. Will be dropping by Zhu hai early June. Though of checking out some of the scenes you bros experience.

Anyway, what is the wheather/tempreture like in June?

Any recommendation of KTV with top notch model look alike? what are the charges?
Any big festival or exhibition going on in June?

IQ-180
05-07-05, 20:01
well this is my latest visit to zhuhai on 23 april 2005.

after my business meeting in guangzhou i took a bus to zhuhai just to meet up with my friend. the bus took about 2hour 30 minutes. upon reaching zhuhai i immediately walk towards lotus road to buy some stuff.

8.30pm - the scene in lotus road has greatly diminished but very much still alive. i was walking toward guangdong regency crossroad when a cute girl approaches me. she kinda pestering me to take her. seem take most girl do not hang along lotus road anymore cause there is always a police van around.

they will hang around the area just out of lotus road. anyway the day was early i told her i need to go shopping but she insist that she would follow. so no problem to let her hang around. upon reaching lotus road she sudden stop. she told me there is a police van up ahead and they will catch her if they see her.

so i just avoid the road and continue my shopping elsewhere. i told her i would be staying in my friends place so i just couldn't take her for the night. she suggest we get a short time hotel nearby.

well since i am kinda horny so wat the hell. we proceeded to a nearby hotel. and get an hourly room for rmb50. i put a deposit of rmb100 and registered with my passport. the room was kinda shabby but i'm not gonna stay here anyway.

she lead me into the bathroom and bath me immediately. then we proceed to the bed. she ask me if i ever did a fj without condom with a fl? i said no of course. i was still amaze by her question. she then gave me a bbbj. hmmm surprise me most chinese girl don't do bbbj. the bbbj was ok. i proceed to missionary but her moaning was kinda fake. we finished the job and chat a little. paid her rmb200 but she insist on rmb300. the going rate is rmb200 but since i forget to tell her before hand i just paid her rmb300 since her service is not bad.

upon checking out the receptionist returned me rmb30. rmb20 for the condom i use in the room. she gave me her h/p and gave me a peek on the cheek.

i went to lotus road again just to finish my shopping. seems that the police van had left. again the road were swarming with fl. i receive a wink every 10 steps. i told them i couldn't take them just to do my shopping. just walking pass the road i receive more than 10 phone no all writen in a small piece of paper with their name on it. there some very nice looking one but i am out loaded :(. i went back to my friend place for a rest he suggest we go out for supper.

12.30am - along the road to lotus road there are at least 30-40 girl lining up just by the roadside. i was pretty amaze! to see such a scene. my friend told me this is the prime time the girls come out when the police are off duty.

shit i should have came here later. anway the quality are good, i even saw a very cute girl at least 9/10 asking for just rmb200. if i had taken a hotel room i will definately take her.

left zhuhai the next day for home but i will be back in 14 may 2005 for another business meeting.

Alibaba81
05-08-05, 13:13
Actually, at Lotus Road, the going price is ar RMB200. Most FL will ask for another RMB20 - 30 as tips.

I will be at Zhuhai on May 20 - 23. Anyone there that we could share a goods time? This is my 3rd trips for this year, but still quite new to the places, as my trips are generally short.

I get to know a mamasan in one of the popular night club around Gongbei area. According to her, she can give me a 20-30% discount off the bills. As for girls, there are no discount. The going price for over night is RMB1K. Again, the girls might ask for some tips. That is totally up to the individual.

Regards,

Andy

Night Dragon
05-11-05, 20:12
Here is a FR for a recent (April 2005) visit to the health center of the Richmond (Jun De Hui Jiu Dian) hotel in Gongbei.

I had gone to this sauna a couple of times before with friends who live in the apartment complex next to it. Last time was a couple of years ago. My previous experiences were rather mediocre (by China standards) so I was not expecting much on this visit but I'm happy to report things have much improved.

The health center is on the 3rd floor, next to the gym. They have the usual locker and shower set up, then you go to the waiting room for snacks and drinks. The manager (a woman) came by to ask us for our preferences. My friend and I both asked for thin girls with "fuwu hao" (good service). Then we went to the massage rooms. My masseuse was already waiting inside. She was as requested, 5'5", thin and pleasant looking. I found out later that she is 20, from Guangdong province.

She asked me if I wanted the 1-hour and 2-hour option. I chose 2-hour ("1-hour" in these places actually means 45 mins, so I was going to get 90 mins). I undressed and let her proceed with the massage.

After about 30 mins of a so-so massage but pleasant conversation, she asked me to turn over and went out to get her "tools" for the nex part. She came back wth a tray bearing a couple of cups and other things I could not quite make out in the dark. She put together the 2 massage tables to make a bigger bed.

Then she undressed (excellent figure) and got on top of me. Cat bath all over the top half of my body, rubbed her tits over my dick and proceeded with a very good BBBJ. Next was bing huo (fire and ice) using hot tea and ice cubes (from the cups she brought in). Then with the ice cubes in her mouth she gave me a thorough rim job. She also used the popping candies during BBBJ. The whole thing probably lasted 20-30 mins. I played with her tits and fingered her while this was going on. She was soaking wet. Next she put a condom in her mouth and proceeded to unroll it on my dick while never missing a beat sucking it. For the next half-hour I fucked her in a number of positions while she participated enthusiastically. She told me afterwards she came a couple of times.

She gave me her mobile# afterwards and insisted that I call her next time I'm in Zhuhai.

Total damage: RMB 168 for the room and RMB 200 "xiao fei" for the girl. My friend reported a similarly good experience with a cute 18-year old from Hubei who just started working there.

Weelock
05-17-05, 08:18
Pick of a nice Hunan SW on Lian Hua Rd. There is a place in Lian Hua Rd, where there about 15 small square green umbrella cafes for drinks. They are lined up in a road in front of stores. Was there last year and this year, they closed part of the street, Lian Hua, to car traffic. Tons of SW will approach you if you sit there drinking. Some very young for my taste. Pick up a nice girl. Had NO trouble going into the hotel, Popoko, at 12am and pass 3 security guys. For some reason afterwards, she had problems leaving the hotel. Luckily she remember my room number and they called me (Why?). She's leaving NOT entering. Lucky the girl knew some English told me to say, "OK no problem". I think because of my lack Mandarin and the security guard's lack of Cantonese and English he gave up and let her go. I totally forgot the girl's name.

Mark Mason
05-19-05, 15:38
Pick of a nice Hunan SW on Lian Hua Rd. There is a place in Lian Hua Rd, where there about 15 small square green umbrella cafes for drinks. They are lined up in a road in front of stores. Was there last year and this year, they closed part of the street, Lian Hua, to car traffic. Tons of SW will approach you if you sit there drinking. Some very young for my taste. Pick up a nice girl. Had NO trouble going into the hotel, Popoko, at 12am and pass 3 security guys. For some reason afterwards, she had problems leaving the hotel. Luckily she remember my room number and they called me (Why?). She's leaving NOT entering. Lucky the girls knew some English told me to say, "OK no problem". I think because of my lack Mandarin and the security guard's lack of Cantonese and English he gave up and let her go. I totally forgot the girl's name.I found the hotels in Zhuhai to be extremely WL friendly. Some actually encourage you to register them, so they have their details if there is some problem. What happened was the hotel was checking that the WL did not skip out on you when you paid for a full night or that they haven't stole anything from you. Just say thank you "xie xie".

Member #3346
05-20-05, 11:02
I found the hotels in Zhuhai to be extremely WL friendly. Some actually encourage you to register them, so they have their details if there is some problem. What happened was the hotel was checking that the WL did not skip out on you when you paid for a full night or that they haven't stole anything from you. Just say thank you "xie xie".

I was wondering what that was all about. I got this FL hanging our around the Guangdong Regency (Yue Hai) hotel. About 5'1" dyed orange/blonde hair, cute face,young sexy skinny body, but a definite pro. We got up to the room, she was talking about how she was going to give me a massage and give me a good time. We showered, she went right for the CBJ, went to CG, then I ran her through a bunch of positions. She was complaining how I took too long, and how she was only getting 200RMB for all this work. Her body was young and tight, but she had a pretty lousy attitude. I let her out, and about 10 minutes later, I got a phone call from a woman who seemed like she was working the front desk.

I was pretty worried, because I didn't know if she was just pretending and was going to send some fake cops to my room, or if the girl shouldn't have been there so she was sending real cops to my room, if the girl was ordering drinks downstairs and was charging them to my room, or what. I pretended not to understand what she was saying, asked her if she could speak English(she said no), and after a while, she said 'OK, sorry' and that was the end of it.

Weelock
05-25-05, 08:54
To Mark, and Member #3346,

Actually at first I didn't what was going on, and who the guy was, until the girl started talking. When we got to the hotel, the 3 security guards were not even near the elevators. Two were in sitting in the cafe and one was outside.

Weelock

Member #3346
05-28-05, 13:08
Had some free time in the afternoon, so I stopped by the Yue Hai(Regency) to check out the sauna. They took me to a room with a couple massage tables, and I sat down. They started bringing girls by two at a time, wearing a short skirt and a short sleeved top, a little difficult to assess the body besides the legs/face. Girls were relatively young, looks 5-8, about 10 to choose from. I picked a young girl from some place I couldn't understand, cute face, slender body, then we went to a room upstairs. She was pretty, but a little tentative. Went to the shower, washed together, then back to the bed. Not much massage, pretty much got down to business. BBBJ, fire/ice, covered FS, no DFK. Body was young and tight, had decent skill, but not too enthusiastic. I had been in Dongguan the previous week and the quality of girls/service/facilities I thought was much higher there.
I went to Yindo next to see if I could do better.

Member #3346
05-28-05, 13:17
Walked to the Yindo, figured the bigger hotels would have nicer places. Went into the sauna, looked sort of run down, like it probably used to be a really nice place, not dirty, just older. Went into the shower/steam room after changing, then sat in the lounge. The manager spoke a little English, and I saw some picture books, which I flipped through. The girls ranged in looks from 5-7. He said he could show me some girls upstairs. While I was waiting, I had a snack, and saw this cute foot massage girl, probably mid/late 30's with a cute face, nice rack, nice legs.

I go up to the room, and they start bringing girls in. Most all the girls looked way worse than their picture, and I go through about 15, not seeing one to my liking, until the foot massage girl gets in the lineup. I usually go for the younger ones, but there was something sexy about this older girl. I pick her, and there's a shower room attached to a room with a large massage table. I asked for a room with a bed, and the guy says all the rooms are like this. So we go to the shower. With her clothes off, she has a decent natural rack, but a lot more body fat than I like. Service was good, DFK, BBBJ, multiple positions FS, but I had a hard time getting off with all that body fat. Finally blew and took off.

L-face 7 body 6
A-8
S-8

Maybe I hit the wrong places, but I thought the saunas in Zhuhai were lacking compared to Dongguan and Macau.

Iseeu
06-02-05, 01:20
Hey,
Visiting Zhuhai for the first time next week staying at the Holiday Inn. Read back to the posts which say that there is no mongering activity around the hotel.
Any suggestions of some easy to get to P4P from there or should I just stay in and use the hotel health club services? How far is lotus road?
I'm looking for good quality service even at higher $. Appreciate any help that local forum members can give..

Cyranod
06-02-05, 13:20
Hi Iseeu,

This is my first posting, so bear with me. I was in Zhu Hai 2 weeks back (my first time too) and based on what I saw, I must say Lotus Road is hot. I don't much about Holiday Inn but I believe you need to take a cab to get to Lotus Road. I was approach by a few SW but being there for the first time, I was too cautious. I cannot remember how many approach me, but me being an asian, I can see they were really going all out. Believe me, the action was hot. I finally ended up with the hotel HC. Was not too bad but looks could be better. Should have taken one of the SW.

Hope this helps.

Weelock
06-10-05, 13:31
Hi Iseeu,

I was in Zhuhai about 4 weeks ago. Met some people from England, Korea and a British guy who lives about 4 blocks from Lotus Rd. On SW, the SW I picked up one on Lotus Rd, bad service for $200 RMB. I looked over 2 days worth of SW before I picked her. Like all SW YMMV. Lotus Rd is near the border to Macau.

Weelock

Iseeu
06-10-05, 15:05
Thanks guys for your input...

Unfortunately, due to storms, etc we landed in Zhuhai after midnight and arrived at the Holiday Inn and 12:45 a.m.- too late to wander off to Orchard Road. Holiday Inn is a nice hotel but in a dead area for the hobby. So I ordered room service and resigned myself to an uneventful night.

While munching away I was reading the Book of hotel services and noticed a statement that the Golden Wave sauna on the 3rd floor is managed by the xxx management company. Red lights and bells start going off in my head and little iseeu got this big smile.Why would the hotel have a fitness club with sauna and massage on the 6th floor managed by the hotel, and another one on the 3rd floor?

So after dinner and some emails, went down to the 3rd floor. Took the Full service for 90 minutes option for 350 RMB. I was obviously the only client at 3:15 a.m., but nice, clean and roomy facility. Noticed that rooms have opaque windows that cannot be seen through. Shown to room which has massage table and high bed and this gorgeous girl of maybe 20 walks in- #13. Sure why not.

Takes of my shirt and runs fingers through my hairy chest. Begins so-so back massage. My hand idly rubs her leg while she stands alongside the mattress. No resistance. Flip over on back at full mast. with out ado she pulls down the short and inspects. makes hand motion for HJ. I make motion for more. 500 RMB. I offer 200. No, only 500 is possible. 300? no, these are house prices, she has to fill out a ticket. So I accepted for 500.

Gorgeous full-shaped body with real holdable breasts. Good BBJ, and when it's time for the deed there's a supply of condoms in the small cabinet. Wonderful ride, but no DATY. Afterwards she continues the massage which was really nothing great. But sweet girl and great ride.

Went to front desk and paid full bill at the counter, nothing to the girl. So yes, there is official action available at the Holiday Inn Zhuhai. I'll need to go back sometime and I'll try to get to Orchard road next time.

Ramsey1
06-29-05, 04:28
Duplicate message

Ramsey1
06-29-05, 04:48
continued from dongguang thread:

continuing my travels i took a car from chang ping to macau. the trip took over three hours but was interesting as you get to see a lot of the inland and take the pearl river ferry.

macau (and zhuhai) was quite a bit colder than i had expected. our hotel which we had arranged at the macau customs area was close to $80 us and quite shabby. what a let down after the sheraton in houjie and huimei in chang ping. we immediately set off to visit the casinos and settled on the newest kid on the block: the sands. pretty much a las vegas knockoff. loved the buffet which rivals any of the good vegas buffet though.

next it was off to lisboa basement for the fun parade. strategically seated at the chinese restaurant close to the main escelators we watched the girls speed back and forth on the "alley of love" ^_^ the quality of the girls ranged from 7 to 9. one thing i noticed right off the bat was the white punters were not approached as much as the asian (especially older asian) punters. my first selection point blank refused to even to talk to me or my friend. hmmm..not one to easily give up i went to choice number two who quickly agreed and we were on our way to the elevator. once in the elevator i decided to confirm the "fee" at $500 mcp....she smiled at me and told me $1000. i pushed the button to go back down and said no way...after a bit of thinking she dropped to $800 and assured me that it was a busy weekend and no girl would come down further for a white guy. we'll see...i thought.
i politely declined and sent her on here way. i didn't have to look for number three too long because she aggressively pursued me...she came over very quickly and suggested action for a $1000...then $800 and her final word was $600. it was getting late so i thought what the hell...she was a solid 8 and maybe even worth the money. the action in her smallish room was professional and included bbbj.

after the lisboa basement we hit the dd disco where we hooked up with a couple real fun mongolian chicks. we were all set to go home together when my buddy took me aside to tell me that one of the drunk mongolian chicks tried to steal his vallet. hmm...no mongolian tonight. did find a couple of vietnamese girls who took us to their apartment and after some confusion and negotiation we ended up with a couple of "friends (coworkers?) of the original ones we found at dd's for $300 each. very nice bbbj cim for that price point.

the next night we walked around the holiday inn area looking for street walkers. only found a few none of whom looked very good. also they were asking for $500 for st...finally negotiated one to $300 who took me to her run down apartment in the area. service very mediocre and the surroundings very downtrodden. not a good experience.

on our last day we stopped by darling massage to check out the lineup. wow!! my only regret on this one month trip was not choosing a girl at darling. the price was surely prohibitive (1700 mcp) but boy the range was 8 to 9.5. single best lineup i have ever seen in a massage place (and this from a bkk specialist). well fortunately there will be other chances in the future, i hope.

my overall impression of macau: pricey...not a very good quality to price ratio for hotels, food and girls. however, if you have only a short time and plentiful resources the top end quality is readily available. off to zhuhai.

to be continued.

Ramsey1
06-29-05, 06:04
Literally walking from Macau into Zhuhai I walked across the wide open square after coming out of the customs and immigration area.

Managed to get a Taxi and tried to tell the driver to take me to the GD Regency. He didn't have a clue what I meant and it took a while to figure out that GD Regency is Yue Hai Hotel. My strong advice for all non Chinese China travellers. ALWAYS learn the Chinese names of Hotels. You can literally stand in front of a hotel and ask the the Hotel's bellman and they wouldn't know the hotel by the English name (this did happen to me in Chang Ping). Once settled in my nice mini suite at Yue Hai I was off to Lian Hua Lu looking for SW. Didn't have to walk far as one approached me right in front on my Hotel!! Not very cute though so I kept walking. Basically for the next four nights I would spend walkig this street and take my place in one of those little coffee/juice mini pavilions that are on the two sides of the street. That is the best strategy as all the girls walk by anyway and you can tell your waitress to get any of the girls that are walking by. Negotiations many times happen with the Mama of the girls. A few times they tried to pull a fast one on me but generally I got the 200 Yuan rate for ST at my Hotel. For girl #3 I negotiated all night for $600 (took her dancing after shot one). The quality of the girls was quite nice and ranged from 6 to 8.5. Excellent value. Some pictures of the Lian Hua Lu girls attached below.

Also a very favorable mention of the nightlife in Zhuhai...the bar street and Yesterday Disco with it multiple floors are excellent and you can pick up there. The threesome girls I picked up at Yesterday.

In conclusion I am a big believer in Zhuhai and I didn't even go to any of the KTV's and saunas. The SW and free lance action was plentiful enough for me. On the whole Zhuhai is a far better value than Macau with good food, entertainment and cute xiaujie.

To Be Continued.

Member #3346
07-01-05, 01:13
During my China/HK/Macau trips I went to Houjie, Changping, Macau, and Zhuhai. I stayed at the Sheraton Houjie(as well as the Cinese), Guangdong Regency in Zhuhai, and Huei Mei in Changping. I love your pictures because it brings back very nice memories. Especially the lounge chair at the Huei Mei.

Ramsey1
07-02-05, 08:50
Wow it really seems that I followed your itiniary. Yes those lounge chairs at the HuiMei are quite nice, and I don't mean just for "lounging"

Well let me know if you plan to travel there again. I would love to meet up one day.

Ramsey

Raverboy
09-10-05, 05:50
Hi all,

Will be in Zhuhai towards the end of the month, wondering if any of you 'old hands' have any recent reports re: the current situation. I must've read this thread over a dozen times. Here are a few questions:

1) Does anybody have any experience with the hua2 ce4 hotel? Apparently it's 3-star and located on Lianhua Lu. Don't know the English name for it.

2) It seems to me that RMB200/RMB500 is the going rate for ST/LT for the "little angels" on Lianhua Lu... is it generally safe to bring them back to a 3-star hotel?

3) As I will be traveling alone, it would seem to me that the KTV scene is out... anyone with any luck/recommendations as to the FL situation? - is there a disco/danceclub worth checking out for potential FLs or freebies?

4) Recommendations are also welcome for FS massage/saunas. Is there one with good facilities/service/selection?

Thanks in advance!

Fast Eddie 48
09-14-05, 22:22
Hi all,

Will be in Zhuhai towards the end of the month, wondering if any of you 'old hands' have any recent reports re: the current situation. I must've read this thread over a dozen times. Here are a few questions:

1) Does anybody have any experience with the hua2 ce4 hotel? Apparently it's 3-star and located on Lianhua Lu. Don't know the English name for it.

2) It seems to me that RMB200/RMB500 is the going rate for ST/LT for the "little angels" on Lianhua Lu... is it generally safe to bring them back to a 3-star hotel?

3) As I will be traveling alone, it would seem to me that the KTV scene is out... anyone with any luck/recommendations as to the FL situation? - is there a disco/danceclub worth checking out for potential FLs or freebies?

4) Recommendations are also welcome for FS massage/saunas. Is there one with good facilities/service/selection?

Thanks in advance!

to
raver boy

zhu hai is pretty dead right now , you can still go to ktv and sauna in the
4 star hotel , last time i was there is 4 month ago , i heard from my freind
that is still dead on the sw ,big police crack down on lianhua rd, you should go somewhere else to hunt . pm me if need more answer

fast eddie 48

Night Dragon
09-15-05, 01:07
This is a follow-up report on the Richmond Hill hotel heath center (located at Jun Fa Shan Zhuang, a popular expat living complex in Gongbei).

I posted a report on this place on the past so please refer to it for details on the set up of this sauna. What I want to describe here is my experience there last time that I opted to use the "VIP room."

Usually, in most sauna's, you just get a larger and nicer room (with bathroom) when you ask for the VIP room. This place, however, offers additional services when you elect the VIP room (guibin fang).

Cost is RMB 198 for 90 mins, plus tip for the girl.

The VIP room is a small suite with its own bathroom in which a massage table is set up. The session started with me laying face down, naked on the massage table (the girl is also naked by then). The girl then poured water on me and soaped and massaged me with her hands. Then she got on the table, crouched over me and massaged me with her tits. After a while, she poured water over me and rinse me clean. Then the cat bath started: licked me from my neck to my toes, and finally AR for a good 10 mins. Then asked me to turn over. Same drill again with the soaping, hand massage and tits massage. Then sat over me in reverse cow girl position, caught my cock between her thighs, and went up and down, like I was fucking her, except that I did not penetrate her. Quite a nice sensation, the combination of her soft thighs and the abundant soap felt good. Then she rinsed me and started fire & ice BBBJ. After about 5 mins, she dried me up and we moved into the bedroom.

More BBBJ on the bed, then she put a condom in her mouth and rolled it on me. I fucked her in her number of positions and she was very cooperative. For some reason I was not going to come that way that day. I laid back down on the bed, took the condom off and asked her to blow me. No problem, she went at it, worked hard at it and took it all in her mouth like a champ. She brushed her teeth and went back to rub my back for the remaining few minutes.

She is #2, from Sichuan, very good BJ skills.

Mark Mason
09-15-05, 15:03
In reply to Fast Eddie 48, I was in LianHua Road a few weeks ago and there was pleanty of action. The police van would roll up and the SW would disappear for a short time. A few minutes later when the van would move on they would return. The little stands with seats are a good place to watch the show.

I don't know the KTV and Sauna scene, but there are lots of BBS in a lane off the road. There is also a nice Fujian massage place, whith very pretty young ladies. They only offer HJ but they use soapy water or oil and it is very nice for RMB70, with no tip expected. Book for one hour (45 minutes actually) and they will ask if you want to have the HJ for the cost of another hour. Just pay the boss downstairs when you have finished.

The hotels are generally very friendly and i have never had a problem with the 2 star Hotels (generally about RMB200 for a room on the weekends).

TheMan134
09-15-05, 21:09
I just got back from Zhu Hai. Let me tell you the girls are hot and they are everywhere. I was there for 3 days and lan wha road is the place to be. There has to be about 100 girls working there. A lot from the 7 to 9 range. And the price is all the same 200. I did not notice any police crack down or anything it seems like that it is almost legal there for the girls to work, and the hotels has not problems with me bring the girls up to my room.

Lilojo
09-16-05, 01:42
Night Dragon:
Thanks for the report.
Coincidentally, yesterday, I was trying to decide between a real massage at SZ or the Richmeond Hotel based on your previous report before I saw this new one this morning.
I ended up in SZ and even though it was a very nice massage, I will be going to ZH within the next few days to try this place out.
By the way, what was the tip for the girl? It was RMB300 last year at other facility, has it changed?
I will report later and try for some pics as well.

lcan 74
09-16-05, 19:09
Can any one tell me the Richmond Hill Hotel Health Center is the same as the Jin De Hui Health Center?

What is the address of the Plece?

Fast Eddie 48
09-16-05, 19:26
I just got back from Zhu Hai. Let me tell you the girls are hot and they are everywhere. I was there for 3 days and lan wha road is the place to be. There has to be about 100 girls working there. A lot from the 7 to 9 range. And the price is all the same 200. I did not notice any police crack down or anything it seems like that it is almost legal there for the girls to work, and the hotels has not problems with me bring the girls up to my room.

to theman

is good to know zhu hai is making a come back , i think is still a hit and miss
you need to be there at the right time , the police is stll cracking down on
the sw action on lianhua rd . i might go there for a few day and have a new
report when i get back.

fast eddie 48

Night Dragon
09-18-05, 05:09
Can any one tell me the Richmond Hill Hotel Health Center is the same as the Jin De Hui Health Center?

What is the address of the Plece?Jun De Hui Jiu Dian is the Chinese name of the Richmond Hill hotel. It is behind Ying Bin Lu (entrance on Lian An Lu).

Any taxi driver knows.

Night Dragon
09-18-05, 05:11
Night Dragon:

Thanks for the report.

Coincidentally, yesterday, I was trying to decide between a real massage at SZ or the Richmeond Hotel based on your previous report before I saw this new one this morning.

I ended up in SZ and even though it was a very nice massage, I will be going to ZH within the next few days to try this place out.

By the way, what was the tip for the girl? It was RMB300 last year at other facility, has it changed?

I will report later and try for some pics as well.I tipped her RMB 300 because I was happy with her and because it was a double session (90 mins). Otherwise, you can tip 200.

Dickystiffy
09-20-05, 04:16
There is a famous place in Tangjia named JuLong hotel. you can catch a sign on the half way between Check passport stand and Gongbei.

First floor is lobby, second is KTV, third floor is Sauna. straight went to third floor room, a waiter leaded three girls for me choice. i chose one Guangdong girl. she led me into sauna room and help me wash,total 20 kinds of service,including lick body and asshole, flying fuck,and the girl have a sex toy to let you flirt her. i checked the service kits, somethings i don't how to use,even including Endia Oil.

i lay on the bed enjoyed for nearly 30 minutes, cant take it, then cover condom and dig the hottie. and near my coming out, the girl lick my dick and swallow all my juice.

Total damage: 400yuan, not bad.

By the way, if you a take a taxi to there, maybe need 20-30 minutes

Dicky

Lilojo
09-21-05, 03:29
Dicky:

Great find but not enough info for the location.

We need more details to find the place.

Thanks.

Night Dragon
09-21-05, 06:13
Dicky:

Great find but not enough info for the location.

We need more details to find the place.

Thanks."Ju Long" or Dragon Club is in the city of Tang Jia, about 30 minutes from downtown Zhuhai. It is quite well-known.

The club is on the main highway that crosses Tang Jia, next to the new market (Tangjia shichang). You can't miss it. It is a large white building with greek columns. It dwafs everything around.

Night Dragon
09-21-05, 07:06

What is the address of the Plece?Here is the address of the hotel in Chinese, and its tel. no. If you need it in pinyin, let me know.

珠海市拱北联安路188号骏发山庄(骏德会酒店)
电话:(86-756)8155558

Buko Max
09-21-05, 14:13
Hello gents,

After reading through the posts going back several years, I have a few more questions. I'll be in HK/Macau next month and I was thinking about checking out the mainland, which I've never visited. Please forgive my ignorance on this area.

1. Do you need a visa to cross over to Zhu Hai from Macau?

2. How much are the rooms at the GD Regency? Is there a website I can use to make my reservation?

3. Besides mongering, is there anything interesting to do there?

Thank you for your time,

Mattrick

Wahsing
09-21-05, 15:20
Mattrick,

You need a visa to enter ZH from Macau. GDR rate is from 380 to 530 yuan. Have fun!

lcan 74
09-21-05, 18:43
Night Dragon,

Your information is very helpful. I am sure able to find it and will take # 2 to try. How is her looking?

Lcan74

Member #3346
09-21-05, 19:30
Hello gents,

After reading through the posts going back several years, I have a few more questions. I'll be in HK/Macau next month and I was thinking about checking out the mainland, which I've never visited. Please forgive my ignorance on this area.

2. How much are the rooms at the GD Regency? Is there a website I can use to make my reservation?

Thank you for your time,

Mattrick

If you get a visa, you might want to get a multiple entry visa, in case you like it so much you want to go back after returning to MC.

You can make a reservation at www.elong.net. I used them once to book GD regency and had no problem.

Don't know there's that much to do in ZH besides buy pirated goods.

Have fun,
Q

Weelock
09-22-05, 03:59
Hello gents,

Thank you for your time,

Mattrick

It depends what country/planet you are you from? For most, like for USA, Yes, it's like going to China.

I found out the advertised rate is NOT the same. You need to call or asked them at the front desk. The hotels usually give discounts. Don't know about website.

There is a large underground mall near by. A nice beach.

Watch out for a new Japanese orgy happening soon in Zhuhai.

Dar425
09-23-05, 19:36
Hi guys,

I'm a white western man who will be in ZhuHai soon (aka exotic blue-eyed white guy).

Can anyone name some good places where local girls will give free action if they like you? I don't mind to pay for her drinks/dinner and Cab fare and small gift like new shoes or something. Is there some nightclub or bar near to one of the Universities that is good, or other such place?

I will probably partake in some professional action too, but wanted some idea about non-pro too.

Also, would it be good for me to spend a Day/Night in Hong Kong or Macao looking for freebie action? Or perhaps those areas are more expensive or the young women there are more stuck-up (more selective) and harder to score with versus ZhuHai girls ?

Thank you,

Dar

Night Dragon
09-27-05, 06:15
Night Dragon,

Your information is very helpful. I am sure able to find it and will take # 2 to try. How is her looking?

Lcan74Lcan74,

I would not qualify #2 as "pretty" but she offers very good service and is a sweet girl. #83 (Cantonese girl) is more "pretty" and has very nice skin.

Have fun.

Lilojo
09-27-05, 08:57
I decided to try both to see if they compare.

Well, there is really no comparison.

To make a long story short, JuLong is far out of the way. Atleast RMB40 one way by taxi from the ferry or the GongBei border with Macau where Lotus Road is. The club would only provide free transportation if there are multiple patrons. (3 according to the manager, 5 according to the waiter)

In JuLong, VIP room was quoted as RMB198 but the manager offered an instant discount card of RMB50, so make sure to ask for it.

JuLong looks good from the outside but everything else is quite run down inside. The VIP room is not well kept at all. The carpeting is ripped throughout and the VIP room is just a larger bed with a shower. The VIP room at Richmond has a full bath table where the girl would provide a lying down wash and wet soapy body massage, Macau style.

JuLong gave a lineup for choosing and the quality ran from 5 to 7 out of 10. The manager actually looked the best out of the lot.

The service was adequate but I may be biased because I clicked with the girl at Richmond Club better. The full sized wash table at the Richmond club allowed a lot more flexibility in terms of service.

I must say, therefore, the VIP room at The PoPoKo hotel is also good value. See my report from last year. Just my opinion.

Happy Hunting.

Wang
09-27-05, 10:24
Dar,

Just flash your renminbi. They'll come running. Your exotic blue eyes and white skin can only do so much. At worse, you're tagged 'laowai' - a faintly derogatory term for foreigners. At best, a congenial idiot - someone to be bilked for cash and gifts.

No one gets a free piece of a$$. When you total up the meals and gifts, it's the same. That's universal.

lcan 74
09-28-05, 18:31
Thanks Night Dragon,

Here is the option: you prefered good looking with poor service or not good looking with good service.

I am looking for fun and not look for girl friend. Of course good service is the better. What you think? Buddie.

Lcan74

Member #3346
09-30-05, 12:39
Hi guys,

I'm a white western man who will be in ZhuHai soon (aka exotic blue-eyed white guy).

Can anyone name some good places where local girls will give free action if they like you? I don't mind to pay for her drinks/dinner and Cab fare and small gift like new shoes or something. Is there some nightclub or bar near to one of the Universities that is good, or other such place?

I will probably partake in some professional action too, but wanted some idea about non-pro too.

Also, would it be good for me to spend a Day/Night in Hong Kong or Macao looking for freebie action? Or perhaps those areas are more expensive or the young women there are more stuck-up (more selective) and harder to score with versus ZhuHai girls ?

Thank you,

Dar

I've found Macau to be a good place for freebies with a little initial investment. I mostly go to the saunas, and over half the time I've been propositioned by the girls to meet outside, or the girls have responded favorably to meeting outside of work. I think most if not all the sauna girls are in Macau to work and have their passports taken away, so unlike many of the working girls in other locales, can't take off for vacation. They pretty much stay in Macau, and are pretty lonely.

Twice I've met girls outside of work, and they were happy to be taken out, picking relatively inexpensive places to hang out, were very accomodating back at my hotel, and never asked for $ after(I didn't give them any, and didn't have a protest or frown either time).

Good luck

Chop Sticks
10-09-05, 06:58
Does anyone know a cheaper Hotel next or around the GD Regency ?

Tiger 888
10-09-05, 09:41
1: GD Regency 粤海酒店
2: Chang An Hotel 昌安酒店, a very clean Hotel, excellent value for money. I paid 240 RMB (Maybe prices change there also from time to time). On the Corner of LianHua Lu 莲花路.
3: Da Hai Hotel 达海酒店, Price 130 RMB, I haven't seen the rooms, but a Canadian Chinese told me they are ok. Since it is right opposite the bars i Lian Hua Lu, it is no risk checking it out. I would appreciate a feedback.
From there it is just 5-10 mins walk to the border to Macau.

attached the map.

Fast Eddie 48
10-09-05, 22:55

It depends what country/planet you are you from? For most, like for USA, Yes, it's like going to China.

I found out the advertised rate is NOT the same. You need to call or asked them at the front desk. The hotels usually give discounts. Don't know about website.

There is a large underground mall near by. A nice beach.

Watch out for a new Japanese orgy happening soon in Zhuhai.

to weelock

zhu hai like shenzhen is a sez of china . for US citizen you can get a 5 day
visa on the border for 450 rmb but cann,t go any further into china not even
panyu. i have a china pass offen i will stay in zhu hai for the night and go to
macau in the morning hotel price in zhu hai is more than half the price than
macau, and the shopping is also very good,

for action zhu hai is dead after the japanese orgy , the street action is dead
i have not been there for over a year, but i will visit again sometime next yr,
have is many thing to do their golfing and hot spring is other thing to do .

fast eddie 48

Tiger 888
10-10-05, 09:15
Fast Eddie,
Are you sure a US citizien can get a 5 day visa on the border to Zhuhai? In Luohu you still can't. I have checked it out yesterday there.
Tiger

Weelock
10-10-05, 09:27
to weelock

zhu hai like shenzhen is a sez of china . for US citizen you can get a 5 day
visa on the border for 450 rmb but cann,t go any further into china not even
panyu. i have a china pass offen i will stay in zhu hai for the night and go to
macau in the morning hotel price in zhu hai is more than half the price than
macau, and the shopping is also very good,

for action zhu hai is dead after the japanese orgy , the street action is dead
i have not been there for over a year, but i will visit again sometime next yr,
have is many thing to do their golfing and hot spring is other thing to do .

fast eddie 48

Sorry, for 450RMB, I rather get a regular USA visa into China. A normal visa is about $50USD or ~400RMB for a single entry. You can go to ANYWHERE with a regular visa. I crossed over from Macau over to Zhuhai in early May 2005, then into China. In late June I went into Shenzhen. I have done this three times already. I was in China for 2 months 2005 on a tourist visa and was told it can be even longer. For just for a five day visa for 450RMB, is NOT worth it unless it's an emergency. For other planets/countries, I don't know what's the price or procedure. I know Zhuhai and Shenzhen are considered special ecomonic zones. People from China need a permit to visit.

When I was in Zhuhai in mid May 2005, I saw tons of SW on LianHua Road. It was all day long. I even drop by at 4am. I was surprised to still see so many people still on the streets. My favorite spot was sitting and drinking in those small green umbrella bars on the sidewalk. There are about 15 of them lined up serving drinks and food. SW would come up asking if you need companionship. There's NO cars since the LianHua is blocked off. Since leaving Zhuhai, I have be reading conflicting information on WSG on the status of this area, strange. It seems like one week it's fine then the next week, problems.

Weelock

Heel Lover
10-10-05, 10:49
Fast Eddie,
Are you sure a US citizien can get a 5 day visa on the border to Zhuhai? In Luohu you still can't. I have checked it out yesterday there.
Tiger

After US's requirement on every visa applier to leave their fingerprints, China revoked the privilege of US citizens to get Chinese visa upon landing or at border. Not sure if Zhuhai is an exception?

Fast Eddie 48
10-11-05, 08:19
After US's requirement on every visa applier to leave their fingerprints, China revoked the privilege of US citizens to get Chinese visa upon landing or at border. Not sure if Zhuhai is an exception?

to heel lover / weelock

i am not aware of the law change , this is 2 yr ago when i did this it zhu hai
border , china have been increase visa cost for US citizen becasuse US make
it difficult for china citizen to visit US , i remember 7 yr ago Us citizen can
visit shenzhen for free , so i think is the best thing to do is get your china
visa in US before your trip .

fast eddie 48

Dar425
10-12-05, 20:38
My understanding is that USA passport holders do not need a visa to enter into Hong Kong or Macao. These 2 places are called SARs (Special Administrative Regions).

However, USA passport holders need a visa to enter into Zhuhai or Shenzhen, because these are SEZ (Special Economic Zones).

It used to be that a USA passport holder could fly into Hong Kong, then cross into Shenzhen at the LuoHu boarder (getting the proper visa during the crossing of the LuoHu boarder). But, this is not the situation anymore, and the proper visa is now ususally gotten from the Chinese Consulate offices in USA, or can be gotten during your visit/stay when in Hong Kong (you can go to Chinese Travel Service agency in Hong Kong and apply for the SEZ visa and pay an extra fee to get a 24-48 hour turn-around on your visa).

However, what I am NOT sure about, is if the visa used to enter into the Shenzhen SEZ also covers entry into the Zhuhai SEZ (meaning 1 visa covers both places, or if there must be 2 different visas obtained?).

Dar

Fast Eddie 48
10-13-05, 03:55
My understanding is that USA passport holders do not need a visa to enter into Hong Kong or Macao. These 2 places are called SARs (Special Administrative Regions).

However, USA passport holders need a visa to enter into Zhuhai or Shenzhen, because these are SEZ (Special Economic Zones).

It used to be that a USA passport holder could fly into Hong Kong, then cross into Shenzhen at the LuoHu boarder (getting the proper visa during the crossing of the LuoHu boarder). But, this is not the situation anymore, and the proper visa is now ususally gotten from the Chinese Consulate offices in USA, or can be gotten during your visit/stay when in Hong Kong (you can go to Chinese Travel Service agency in Hong Kong and apply for the SEZ visa and pay an extra fee to get a 24-48 hour turn-around on your visa).

However, what I am NOT sure about, is if the visa used to enter into the Shenzhen SEZ also covers entry into the Zhuhai SEZ (meaning 1 visa covers both places, or if there must be 2 different visas obtained?).

Dar

i ask this question about 3 yr ago , i was at louwu border at shenzhen , got
the 5 days visa it only take about 15 min , i ask can i enter at louwu border
and re enter at zhu hai i was planning to take the ferry from shekou to zhu
hai the answer is no , the agent said i only can stay in shenzhen only and exit
only from shenzhen back to hong kong . 450 rmb is the cost. i am not sure if
you can still do this any more at the border .

the best thing to do is get your visa to china at US cost for single enter for
whole china is $ 50.00 usd or you can get it at china service in hong kong
cost is around $ 650 hkd for express visa for single entry or $ 400 hkd for a
single entry 2 days advance, cost for china visa have been going up alot the
last 8 year .

fast eddie 48

Tiger 888
10-13-05, 04:39
The answer to this Question is very simple.
You can only get the 5 days visa (except US citiziens) on the border just before entering the SEZ. Which means you must immediately enter after obtaining the visa. Now, supposed you enter Shenzhen on the 5 days visa and are not allowed to leave the SEZ, how would you possibly get to Zhuhai without breaking the rules?
Any visas obtained from an agent in HK or the China Visa Office at the china resources bldg. in Wanchai will be a full, non restricted visa.

For more visa regulations please see my detailled report in the hong kong thread, including an agent who is among the cheapest.
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=395623&postcount=5

SE Asia Joe
10-14-05, 04:54
First I would like to apologize for bringing up a NON-mongering question – but I really need you guyses input.
Holding a Canadian passport but resident of Hong Kong, I have a 3 year multiple entry visa to China. Unfortunately though, every time I arrive/depart China, I get one more stamp on my passport which have now practically covered my whole passport/am running out of pages.
Last time I crossed Zhuhai, I happened to follow another Canadian passport holder who had a SEPARATE piece of paper that the PRC immigration used to put his stamp on - because his pasport was also getting full of these PRC stamps.
This Canadian told me that he got this piece of paper from some PRC government department – NOT from Canada. Unfortunately, I didn’t really catch the proper name of the PRC government department/shop and have up to now not been able to buy one of these pieces of paper.
Does anybody here know where I can get this?
Thanks for any help
SE Asia Joe

John Siron
10-14-05, 09:25
Will be heading out to Zhongshan for some work. Does anyone know where we can play? Looking for good quality saunas... the sauna doesn't have to be great, but the girls do. ;-)

Still waiting for someone that knows anything about Yiwu... anyone from this board know? Recommended "fun" places and hotels.

Thanks!

Fast Eddie 48
10-15-05, 00:04
First I would like to apologize for bringing up a NON-mongering question – but I really need you guyses input.
Holding a Canadian passport but resident of Hong Kong, I have a 3 year multiple entry visa to China. Unfortunately though, every time I arrive/depart China, I get one more stamp on my passport which have now practically covered my whole passport/am running out of pages.
Last time I crossed Zhuhai, I happened to follow another Canadian passport holder who had a SEPARATE piece of paper that the PRC immigration used to put his stamp on - because his pasport was also getting full of these PRC stamps.
This Canadian told me that he got this piece of paper from some PRC government department – NOT from Canada. Unfortunately, I didn’t really catch the proper name of the PRC government department/shop and have up to now not been able to buy one of these pieces of paper.
Does anybody here know where I can get this?
Thanks for any help
SE Asia Joe

to se joe

if you have a permanent hk id and a hong kong resident , you can apply
for a china travel id is good for 10 yr at the hong kong china travel service
i apply for one 2 yr ago after travel to china for last 10 yr with my US pass
port and a china visa , i know US passport you can do a ammend add page
to it for free you mail it to us passport service only pay for the postage. i
have done it a few time because i travel alot for business. not sure about
canada you might contact them and see .

fast eddie 48

Santa
10-20-05, 07:46
There is plenty of action on Lian Hua Lu. Within 2 minutes of leaving my hotel I met a very pretty Miss Good 'n Tight, 200RMB asking price.

I also have a very nice room for only 150 RMB.

Dickystiffy
10-20-05, 13:28
If you stay in zhuhuai,you can try Jinye hotel sauna, three star, half year ago,i tried there,total damiage is about 368 yuan,including hotties fee,really worthy.the hotel is just located at the first cross road after you out the passport check building,very easy to find.

Another three star hotel is Qianshan hotel,about 15 yuan taxi fee from Gongbei check port,the sauna and girl are impressive too.

If you want to try cheaper walk street girl, the puplic garden facing 2000 hotel is centralized.only 60--80yuan for one shot.

If you stay Zhongshan,zhong shan International hotel and Fuhua hotel are not bad in downtown.if you want to try small town of zhongshan,there are too many to describe.

Yiwu is in Zhejian province neiboured with shanghai, it is famous for the low price and low quality in China.there nearly each family is a workshop.

hope my introduction could help you .

Dicky

Will be heading out to Zhongshan for some work. Does anyone know where we can play? Looking for good quality saunas... the sauna doesn't have to be great, but the girls do. ;-)

Still waiting for someone that knows anything about Yiwu... anyone from this board know? Recommended "fun" places and hotels.

Thanks!

Winnerforever13
10-22-05, 08:39
If you stay Zhongshan,zhong shan International hotel and Fuhua hotel are not bad in downtown.if you want to try small town of zhongshan,there are too many to describe.

Can you inbox me some of those place in ZhongShan? I will visit some of my relatives living in that region and I don't want them to show me around for the hobby purposes.

Thanks In Advance!

Cebu Local
10-22-05, 11:29
I went over from Macau for a Daytrip meeting with a top official of China Travel Service in Zhuhai.His staff were waiting with a limo to pick me up at the Gongbei Control post and After a wonderful lunch and a series of meetings concerning tour groups going to the Philippines.He brought me and my companions to a KTV where I was offerred a choice of companions.I selected 2 and from the way they performed,I could barely stand!!!Apparently they were told I was a VIP guest,they did their work with lots of energy and eagerness to please.Unfortunately I cannot give more details,since it might be improper to have his identity mentioned in a forum like this.The best part was it was totally hosted and on the way back to Macau,It was fun to be able to use the APEC Diplomatic lane and clear Chinese immigration control in 3-4 minutes.Furthermore my host had a Limo waiting for me at the Macau side to take me to my hotel.I will be most defenitely be back in Zhuhai

CuriousDick
10-24-05, 18:24
Can anyone help me with information on the Islands south of Zuhai.

I'll be visiting the islands for 2 nights. Need infor on the hot spots to pick up girls. What is the damage like?

Weelock
10-24-05, 21:36

I'll be visiting the islands for 2 nights. Need infor on the hot spots to pick up girls. What is the damage like?

Hi,

What island are you talking about? I believe south of ZhuHai would be Macau? I do have a border map of Zhuhai that someone posted before on WSG. Please do a search for it, if you can't find it let me know I will post it.

Weelock

Fast Eddie 48
10-25-05, 02:51

to curiousdick

are you talking about the big island of hainan city of haikou , there is a theard
on this island on the china sections , this place is not closed to zhu hai si 15
hr by bus and one hr by air . pm me if this is what you are talking about .

fast eddie 48

Dickystiffy
10-25-05, 14:08

I'll be visiting the islands for 2 nights. Need infor on the hot spots to pick up girls. What is the damage like?Not sure which island you are going to. There are many small islands of Zhuhai. But there two very famous islands name Shangsha and Xiashan island for the hotties. Many Tainwanese come to the Macau then by hours bus then by 30 minutes bus to the two islands only on the purpose for hotties,they usually stay severals days or a week.

There are nearly 2000 thounds on Xiasha, and 1000 hotties in Shangsha, but the both islands are not belong to Taishan not belong to Zhuaha.

If you need more help, PM me please. I am staying Zhuhai.

Dicky

Cebu Local
10-26-05, 00:08
So are the islands in question Coloane and Taipa or Hainan,Just wondering??

Weelock
10-26-05, 01:28
Not sure which island you are going to. There are many small islands of Zhuhai. But there two very famous islands name Shangsha and Xiashan island for the hotties. Many Tainwanese come to the Macau then by hours bus then by 30 minutes bus to the two islands only on the purpose for hotties,they usually stay severals days or a week.

There are nearly 2000 thounds on Xiasha, and 1000 hotties in Shangsha, but the both islands are not belong to Taishan not belong to Zhuaha.

If you need more help, PM me please. I am staying Zhuhai.

Dicky

Hi all,

I have attached a map for Zhuhai to try to locate these 2 island of "curiousdick". Hope it's not a wide goose hunt.

To Dickystiffy,

I’m curious, 1000 + 2000 = 3000 girls on an island but I CAN'T find these two places, Shangsha and Xiasha island on any map in Taishan. Can you give me (us) more information on these two places. I have other maps but I have to find them. I did see Shangchuan and Xiachuan island and are these the same two island you are talking about? I would assume getting there, first by bus then by boat. I believe the island is too small for an airfield for any large plane to land but I might be wrong.

I recall reading a few places in Doemen and Jiangmen are fun places to monger also around Taishan County. Please PM Dickystiffy.

See attached maps of Taishan.

Sound like a place to explore. I have been to Taishan City a few times.

Tiger 888
10-26-05, 02:52
That sounds most interresting.

I have attached a map out of a chinese road atlas, which still doesn't give a clue how to go there. Some detailled instructions would be most helpful. I will try to find out though.
Sorry for the size, but I think it is necessary to include JiangMen and there is a pixel limit for uploading.

For a higher resolution version pm me with email address.

Tiger

Fast Eddie 48
10-26-05, 19:08
That sounds most interresting.

I have attached a map out of a chinese road atlas, which still doesn't give a clue how to go there. Some detailled instructions would be most helpful. I will try to find out though.
Sorry for the size, but I think it is necessary to include JiangMen and there is a pixel limit for uploading.

For a higher resolution version pm me with email address.

Tiger

hey tiger

this two island sound japenese , may be owe by them after they got kick
out of zhu hai after the jap orgy last yr , never heard about this island
like to know more i might go check it out next time i go there.

thanks

fast eddie 48

Fast Eddie 48
10-27-05, 04:01
i find this info on virtual tourist.com about this island
shangchuan dao hodonistic paradise of china , island that young people go
to surf and have fun , just wonder why no one know much about this place
it got me intersted of going .

http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/46443/f5006/

fast eddie 48

Weelock
10-27-05, 04:48
i find this info on virtual tourist.com about this island
shangchuan dao hodonistic paradise of china , island that young people go
to surf and have fun , just wonder why no one know much about this place
it got me intersted of going .

http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/46443/f5006/

fast eddie 48

Hi,

Something interesting that was noted in webpage in virtualtourist.com.

"Most people outside of China never heard of Shangchuan. It is where young Chinese adults go to play. The island is big enough that it's still possible to find beautiful remote areas to get away from the wild parties, especially on the idyllic northwest part of the island where this serene scene is seen".

Pros: "A "spring break" atmosphere on the island's east beaches"
Cons: "The largest concentration of aggressive prostitutes in all of China"
In A Nutshell: "Shangchuan has something for everyone in search of beaches, parties, and religion"

Fast Eddie 48
10-27-05, 04:56
Hi,

Something interesting that was noted in webpage in virtualtourist.com.

"Most people outside of China never heard of Shangchuan. It is where young Chinese adults go to play. The island is big enough that it's still possible to find beautiful remote areas to get away from the wild parties, especially on the idyllic northwest part of the island where this serene scene is seen".

Pros: "A "spring break" atmosphere on the island's east beaches"
Cons: "The largest concentration of aggressive prostitutes in all of China"
In A Nutshell: "Shangchuan has something for everyone in search of beaches, parties, and religion"

to weelock

may be this is a secret mongering place that no one know , this island is
twice the size of hong kong , or may be curious dick and this guy from
virtual tourist is just bullshit us , just sound too good to be true.

fast eddie 48

Tiger 888
10-28-05, 01:53
I remember that many years back someone told me in Hong Kong that he has been on an island near Hong Kong by private boat partying. But I could never work out where that was. It is definitely worth a try.

Dar425
10-29-05, 06:16
guys, if you have info about zhongshan, please post it.

when i was in zhongshan about 2 months ago. here was what i found...

- fuhua hotel area.. a shopping area, but, i did not see any obvious working girls in the daytime when i visited. maybe they are here only at night, or i am stupid gwai-loh ?

- shangri-la hotel, a couple of working girls sitting in the lounge/lobby. they ask 1000 rmb for 1 hour... i'm gwai-loh and can only negotiate down to 800 rmb for all night (ok guys, kick me for paying too much). i have photos of 1 cutie nude in my room... afterward, she gave to me her cellphone and we shared some free time on a sunday for no money (visit to park, buy some drinks, lunch, then to my hotel for fun time).

- golden palace. be sure to go [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) in the watercloset... you get a free back massage when doing it!

- new face club, near to golden palace.. some working girls here in the bar but most girls are out for a fun time. however, a working girl asked 1000 rmb (for 1-hour or all night, i forget). i said no and did not even bargain, because it was late at night and i am so very tired to perform.

- club dd disco. near to fuhua hotel and the kfc. 2/f. i saw a good number of girls.... but was there only a short time. i got onto the dance floor with 3 girls, but i was short on time and soon left.

- it club (???). 1 block from shangri-la hotel. not very busy, but i found a free girl there, she is 18yo, or at least i hope so. she spent 2 days with me and waiting for me in my hotel lobby in the evening. there are no beer girls in this place who approach you to buy their brand of beer.

- i found some other place when wandering very late at night (02:00am?). i think it is on on the far far east edge of zhongshan, on changjian lu road, between zhongshan wulu and sunwen donglu (this is just north of zimaling park. it is outdoor, drinking, food, and might be sex (i am not sure!?). everyone was staring at this gwai-loh because there never was a white guy coming to this place. beer was very cheap. i am not sure if girls/sex is available or not... but the 'walls' around this place have some doors and lanterns, and there is a small 'house' (about 30 feet x 10 feet, single story) that i saw people going into (men and women). the middle is a place where you get beer/food then sit around a garden-like area. waitresses will serve you at your table. beer was cheap, i think 13 rmb for 2 of the 24 oz beer. if someone knows of these places, please tell me if they have girls pay2play or not !!??? it was strange to me, and i don't want shit kicked by 30 chinese guys so i keep to my beer, but i am curious to ask the waitress for pay2play!

one note. i think drinking age in china is 15 years... so be careful in the bars/discos, because some girls 15/16/17 can be there, and might be trouble if something goes bad.

sorry, but i did not see a zhongshan forum. zhongshan is a little north of zhuhai, so hopefully it is ok to post here.

dar

Lustforthrust
11-04-05, 08:41
Zhuhai has gotta be the best outcall mongering destination. Plenty of SWs and many very aggressive, right outside Holiday Inn on Jinshan Road. Everywhere you went, they were there, round-the-clock!

The best part was it was totally hosted and on the way back to Macau,It was fun to be able to use the APEC Diplomatic lane and clear Chinese immigration control in 3-4 minutes.
Yes APEC BTC is great,Because there's simply too many travellers these days,The vietnamese don't have APEC yet. They badly need it in HCM where 2 Immigration Officials sit at one counter, holding hands under the table, probably jerking off.Go with Premier Lane in KL, another sad Immigration story there, Too many Indonesians/Thais visitors to screen for visa-free access bona-fides.Otherwise Remember the 3-hours it takes to board a plane at the Nino Aquino Airport, godamn 911.

DayNight
11-04-05, 08:53
Guys, if you have info about Zhongshan, please post it.

When I was in Zhongshan about 2 months ago. Here was what I found...

Do you mean ZhongShan City (AKA Shiqi/ 石 岐 ), 45 Minutes north of Zhuhai? The cleanest and most organised city in the whole of China where drivers use turning lights when turning?

I was there a couple of month ago and I didn't see ANYTHING which came close to any P4P. No BBS, not massage places, nothing.

John Siron
11-04-05, 13:15
Dar. It's ok to post in the Zhuhai board as most people that go to Zhongshan actually get there from Zhuhai. Zhongshan is about a 1 hour drive away from Zhuhai. It has a lot of factories out there.

We should actually ask Jackson to add a Zhongshan section since many people visit the factories there.

Sorry, but I did not see a Zhongshan forum. Zhongshan is a little north of Zhuhai, so hopefully it is OK to post here.

Dar

John Siron
11-04-05, 13:16
I'd have to agree! I love the saunas in Zhuhai. Macau quality but cheaper! I hear that Dongguan is supposed to be really good too but I haven't had the time to go out there specifically for "fun".

Zhuhai has gotta be the best outcall mongering destination. Plenty of SWs and many very aggressive, right outside Holiday Inn on Jinshan Road. Everywhere you went, they were there, round-the-clock!

Fast Eddie 48
11-05-05, 04:10
I remember that many years back someone told me in Hong Kong that he has been on an island near Hong Kong by private boat partying. But I could never work out where that was. It is definitely worth a try.

to tiger

I have more info about shangchun and xi chuan dao near taisan thanks to
one of our new member that pm me .this place must be a secret place for
tawianese business man , not many people know about . make me want to
go check it out next time.

http://www.taishan.com/english/tour/island.htm

fast eddie 48

Bob Builder
11-05-05, 06:24
I think you guys mean Ling Ding Island which is part of China outside of HK waters. Mongers used to go there by boat and you do not "officially" go thru immigration. Used to be popular with Hong Kong Chinese mongers but have not heard of of anyone going there for years.

Weelock
11-05-05, 07:19
to tiger

I have more info about shangchun and xi chuan dao near taisan thanks to
one of our new member that pm me .this place must be a secret place for
tawianese business man , not many people know about . make me want to
go check it out next time.

fast eddie 48

Hi Fast Eddie,

I got the same anonymous PM from a new member. If it's the same member, I looked at his profile and he's NOT a new member since he joined 11-04-03, two years. I suggested he ( new member ) post the information he sent to me because he has ZERO post on ISG. Wonder why he doesn't post.

The island are about 90RMB to get there but it's about a 4-5 hr trip. A long trip from ZhuHai. The girls are 400 to 500 rmb for the day and that's from the afternoon starting noon to 10 AM or noon the next day. Have NOT heard from "curiousdick" who started this hunt for the two islands. Hopefully, it's NOT a wild goose chase.

Weelock

Tiger 888
11-05-05, 20:51
Thanks for all the information. I will definitely check that out next year and post about the result. Lets see. If it is a fake I'll let you know.

Tiger

Dar425
11-06-05, 03:22
Siron/etc,

I was in Zhongshan again just 3 days.

- Lan Kwai Fong (Bar Street). This is near to International hotel, but alongside the river. About 8 pubs/bars here, together. I recommend "Will Will" club. Mostly it is local girls looking for fun time. Try your luck here. I met a free girl, and she came to my hotel and she was so very drunk, enough drunk that we had a lot of fun then sleep, then in the morning we enjoy breakfast. Then, she must go to work.

- Near to International hotel, I am not exactly sure where. I saw about 30(? ) working girls standing together on a street about 2: 00am. They are waving at cars to attract business and being very loud. I did not stop because I have already the Lan Kwai Fong girl in my taxi. She told to me a warning. About many of these girls are 30+ years old, and many did some drugs (cocaine or needle/injection). NextdDay (KTV girl told me) the Police picked up about 30 girls during a clean up on that night. I do not know if they cleaned up these girls, or girls working in hotels.

- KTV. There is a KTV near to "Friends" bar. I found a northern girl working there. She is 20 years old, very good English. OK, you gwai-loh, here is how KTV works. You sit and drink. You want a girl to sit with you it is 200 RMB. You can touch her, talk with her. Her drinks are free (I think? I did not see on my bill for her drink! ? ). You pay for your own drinks (about 50 RMB for beer, do not drink a lot). If you like her, you can pay 600 RMB more and she can go to your hotel. Since it is 200 RMB to sit with the girl, it is 25% investment already. So you decide if 600 RMB more is worth it or not. Other girlfriend of hers working the same KTV. Interesting part of this story. We go to my hotel. She gets phone call from her friend saying more police are looking around this night and searching in hotels. She is so VERY nervous. So, we leave my hotel and go to her place. I bring only enough money (she wants 500 RMB only) to pay her and to pay for 2xTaxi. Her apartment is small, 8th floor of some building. We spend the night doing it 2 times, then 1 more time in the morning. Her friend/roommate stay away. Chatting in an Internet cafe all night. In the morning, the girl laundered my clothes. So, that afternoon we enjoy 2 hours of beer and relax and talking. This KTV girl is SOOOOOO small, I can almost not f*ck her! Sooooo VERY small/tiny! Wow! When f*cking her, I ask if she is OK, she says "Yes", so we continue f*cking, but she she is 'wincing' for each my thrusts, but insists I continue. Wow!

- Freelancers. In most hotel bars, discos are freelancers. I met a girl named Ling in "Club DD Disco". She is 31, so she told me. I offer 500 RMB for all night, she agree. We go to my hotel and enjoy 3 times playing hide-the-monkey. She must be pro. Because in my hotel, she did for me the Fire-Ice BBBJ for my 1st shot. Felt great. And she worked me for 20+ minutes doing Fire/Ice. Later we enjoyed 2 more times before she left about 10: 00am.

- When I was in a hotel bar, I heard a waitress say to 1 working girl, "Give to me your mobile number, I can call you on a good night". So, I wonder if some hotel bar waitress getting 'kickback' for allowing the working girls into their hotel bar? Interesting.

Next I go to Zhuhai. Zhuhai is MUCH MUCH better than Zhongshan! I will post my report about Zhuhai

Dar425
11-06-05, 03:52
OK, I arrive in Zhuhai very late at night. Check into my hotel about 24: 00, take a shower. I leave the hotel to do some walking (Yue Hai / Guangdong Regency hotel) and make 5 steps and some girls are saying "Hello. ". Working girls, and so cute! Whaaaaaa! Wo Ai ZhuHai! I choose 1 girl, she is 18yo, 200 RMB for short time. We go to my hotel and make a good friendship. : -) She asks me to pay +400 RMB more for all night (up to 12: 00). I said No, but she gives to me her mobile number. She's a really fun f*ck, so maybe I call her again. 18yo, BBBJ, CIM, really nice f*ck. Sorry, I did not make a photo of her.

Now it is about 1: 30am, and I am in ZhuHai less than 2 hours and already have a fan club in ZhuHai.

Next, I walk to "Jiu Bar Jie". This is just south of Grand Bay View hotel, about 12 bars. I walk a little farther north and find "V-Bar" Disco and enjoy some drinks. I see some girls are interesting, but I am tired and want only some beer, and it is 02: 00am.

Next morning, I wake up, leave my hotel. From the Guangdong Regency I walk South on Lian Hua Road about 2 blocks (walking towards Macao border). I found the GREEN/WHITE umbrella tables. It is 10: 00am, and I am enjoying a beer (they have excellent coffee also! ). The girls will approach you. In fact, you cannot swing a dead cat and not find a streetwalker! I'm Gwai-Loh, so most do not talk to me, but, they learn I can speak some Chinese, so now some are interested. They ask 200 RMB for 1 hour. I select a girl, she is 21 years old, REALLY cute. We go to my hotel and 2 hours pass by. BBBJ, CIM, and 1 time a 'facial'. She enjoyed me and stayed 2 hours and give to me her mobile number. She asked for 100 RMB more, but I gave her 50 RMB more. She and I walk back to the Umbrella area together. And then she is gossiping with the other girls about this Gwai-Loh.

OK. So, I am in Zhuhai less than 12 hour and already enjoy 3 f*ck with 2 girls.

Walk further south on that road, and found MORE umbrella tables. This one does not have working girls approaching customers. But it is OK. I simply want to enjoy some beer and coffee. I begin chatting with the girl working in this umbrella. Long story short, She and her girlfriend take me to a Sichuan restaurant. Of course I am paying. Total dinner is 90 RMB including excellent fish, pork, chicken for all of us. Next we take Taxi back to the same Umbrella where I met her. It is now about 9pm, so we said "bye bye". But, she says she is working the next day, but finish at 2pm. She says she can meet me at 2pm to go out drinking with me! I will meet her the next day and tell you the rest of the story.

OK, so 9pm, I said bye bye to the umbrella girl. Coming back to my hotel, 30+ girls said "Hello". I drink some beer, and feeling so very tired. But, also, I want to wake up in the morning with a Xiaojie. OK, I did the stupid thing. I find a girl and she is offering massage. I accept. 500 RMB for massage and 5 hours of her time. In my hotel, she gives really nice massage. Felt great. OK, here I am stupid. She says we agreed massage only but for 200 RMB more she will give FULL Service. I agree. Crap, 700 RMB for this girl. I think I paid too much. She is 21 years, very slim, pretty cute. Great massage, and we f*ck 2 times. But, her damn mobile keeps ringing and she's talking to some guy. Finally, after 3 hours I told her to leave so I can get some sleep. I think she wrote her mobile on some paper for me. Because I see 2 telephone numbers, but do not know who they are. Must be her.

Is it so common for these Lian Hua girls to share they mobile number?

Daytime, Nighttime, come to Lian Hua street, and enjoy your time! ZhuHai is wonderful!

Later today, I am meeting a umbrella girl at 2pm to start some drinking beer. I do not know if she will ask 200/500 RMB or simply wants to enjoy some drink and chat. I will tell you in my next report.

Dar

M Monroe
11-06-05, 23:05
Hi Guys,

I will be at the Zobon Business Hotel in Zhuhai a few weeks for 2 nights. I have not seen one post on this place.

Anybody know of any Sauna's, KTV's , SW's in this hotel or very nearby?

MM

Weelock
11-08-05, 04:33
Thanks for all the information. I will definitely check that out next year and post about the result. Lets see. If it is a fake I'll let you know.

Tiger

After looking at the island's website, and doing some web surfing, like all tourist places, it’s a tourist trap. In other words, it's going to be expensive. Just for the hotels, are about 600-800RMB. It's a little expensive for an one week vacation in a resort for my blood.

Weelock

Night Dragon
11-09-05, 12:19
Hi Guys,

I will be at the Zobon Business Hotel in Zhuhai a few weeks for 2 nights. I have not seen one post on this place.

Anybody know of any Sauna's, KTV's , SW's in this hotel or very nearby?

MM

The basement of the Zobon hotel has a private club which is a pretty amazing place. I once went to the VIP room. You will not believe this "suite": pool table, bar, large LCD TV with karaoke, disco-like seating area and 3 bedrooms to the side each with private bathrooms. The fees for the girls is probably also tops for Zhuhai: 1,000 RMB for each. The manager told me they also have smaller rooms for individuals. The club is supposedly "private" but I assume that if you are a hotel guest, they should let you in. This club is ran by the same people who own the sauna at YiJing Wan hotel.

Chop Sticks
11-10-05, 15:51
Stayed in Zhuhai a few weeks ago for about 1 week.

- No SWs infront on the Regency.
- LinHua Lu sometimes dead for hours, coz lots of policeman. Most of the time i saw about every 20 minutes a police motorbike driving up and down the street
- Not 100-200 SWs working there, like someone wrote. I would say about 50.
- Didnt find the place to sit down with green umbrellas.
- action is till the morning

I stayed in the ChangAn Hotel (220 RMB a night) and got my room facing the street and the action. (i asked for a room facing the street ;-))
Even police give the girls a hard time business is good for the girls, saw lots of mongers. I had one chick after she left i checked my condom and there was a lot of black dirt on the rubber. The kind of dirt that happens when skin rubs together. Never had that before in China. I wouldnt play bare there.

Price is still 200 RMB even if the first quote you 300 or 400.

The 2 main spots in LinHua Lu are infront of the ChangAn Hotel and infront of LinHua Hotel.

One time i looked down the window and saw a few 6-year old children playing. About 12 hookers standing on the street. A second later Police was approaching and all the hookers were running upstairs to the internet cafe to hide. I looked at my watch and it was 2 o clock in the night - thats China.

I also got the security calls to my hotel room after the girl left. They just want to know if everything is alright. Only in chinese language.

I also noticed that chinese mongers often haggle about 10-15 minutes on the street before the take a girl - picky. Now i see why some hookers prefer foreigners.

Well, i have to say not my favorite mongering spot in China, but kinda funny.

1. - no chicks on the street until the policeman left
2. - 3 chicks standing
3. - sit down on on a bench :)

Weelock
11-11-05, 07:39
Stayed in Zhuhai a few weeks ago for about 1 week.

- No SWs infront on the Regency.
- LinHua Lu sometimes dead for hours, coz lots of policeman. Most of the time i saw about every 20 minutes a police motorbike driving up and down the street
- Not 100-200 SWs working there, like someone wrote. I would say about 50.
- Didnt find the place to sit down with green umbrellas.
- action is till the morning
---cut---

Hi,
Surprised you didn't see the 10 to 15 small square green umbrella cafes for drinks.They are ALL lined up in a road in front of stores. They must have removed them. There are even a few by the large Disco on LinHua Lu.

When I was there, two different times, I would order cold drinks and check out the action. It was very nice sitting especially when the weather was so damm hot, girls would come up to you asking. Then sometimes little KIDS would come begging for money. Be careful, I saw one guy giving money to a little girl and within a few seconds five-six came at him.

You are corrected it's NOT around 200. But when I was there two times, I saw about 70-80 girls. A lot of them too too young. I'm counting both on LinHua Lu that's blocked off to traffic, and a few blocks north of LinHua Lu. North of LinHua Lu, the girls would stop cars and hop in. This was happening about 3-4am but that was in July 2004 and May of 2005. I guess things changed from 5 months ago.

Weelock

PS. I just read monger "Dar425" report 11-05-05. Therefore, the green umbrella cafes are still there.

Weelock
11-11-05, 09:04
---cut---
Walk further south on that road, and found MORE umbrella tables. This one does not have working girls approaching customers. But it is OK. I simply want to enjoy some beer and coffee. I begin chatting with the girl working in this umbrella. Long story short, She and her girlfriend take me to a Sichuan restaurant. Of course I am paying. Total dinner is 90 RMB including excellent fish, pork, chicken for all of us. Next we take Taxi back to the same Umbrella where I met her. It is now about 9pm, so we said "bye bye". But, she says she is working the next day, but finish at 2pm. She says she can meet me at 2pm to go out drinking with me! I will meet her the next day and tell you the rest of the story.
--cut--

Hope it's not the same two umbrella girls that took me to a resturant also. As I recall, these two girls were working at either the 1st or 2nd umbrella place facing north. In other words, the unbrella places are on the right side of the street and 1st or 2nd unbrella drink place. I sat at their place because there were the pretties worker.

Try to get a picture of them for me.

Thanks,

Weelock