PDA

View Full Version : General Information

Admin
07-14-02, 23:18
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

Intransit
08-03-06, 01:19
Chinese women deported for prostitution
(AP)
Updated: 2006-08-03 07:03

Afghanistan deported seven Chinese women Wednesday for prostitution and serving alcohol in a renewed crackdown on vice in this Islamic country.

The women worked in four restaurants that had no tables or kitchens, just beds and areas for serving alcohol, said Interior Ministry official Abdul Jabar Sabet, after allowing reporters watch the women collect their baggage at the airport.

The Afghan government has intensified its campaign against moral corruption over the past month, torching hundreds of bottles of alcohol in front of journalists and announcing plans to re-establish a Vice and Virtues Ministry, which was disbanded after the fall of the Taliban in late 2001.

Afghan officials have deported about 120 women seized from suspected brothels in five separate raids in the past year, Sabet said.

"When we close one restaurant, they open another restaurant in another part of the city," he said. "When we raid one restaurant, they alert all the others and they all close their doors."

Silver Tibby
04-21-07, 19:25
Hello Forum,, I am a long time member of usasexguideforum and have posted many reports on the NC and MD boards. Right now I am in Afghanistan I'm looking for some P4P action at Bagram. (BAF)

Can any one help me??

Blueboots
08-24-07, 22:30
Was in K in 05-06 and back for a visit in early 07. My favorite, the Shu-Shu, was closed during the 06 rioting and never reopened. In Qala-e Fatullah the Lighthouse had a decent Shanghai-inspired menu, generally with a $100 prix fixe, though service tends toward the overly (and faux) enthusiastic. Still, on a cold K night.

Silver Tibby
08-28-07, 16:01
Looking, searching and finding nothing at Bagram Airbase. I'm in need of a little poon. Does anyone know of any P4P action going on at Bagram.

Please let me know,,

STibby

Neufie
04-19-08, 13:11
I don't too many people are going to read this.

I am in Afghanistan the last two years. There is definitely a scene here, however details are hard to get, and fewer will publish, and it is for obvious reasons very, very, very small. Last time I was in Kabul Dec 2006 I was taken around by someone who knew. Met a couple of lovely ladies.

Ladies were PRC, and possibly a couple of kyrgy type. You will not get an Afghan inside of Afghanistan! , I think I could say that without exception. Afghans are always watching each other something fierce!

Reality in Kabul is there is a fairly good expat network. Surprisingly quite a few expat women living and working in Kabul. Went to a place called La Cantina, mexican food, a couple of coronas, and a bit of whiskey after. Slow mid week night, but I would estimate 60/40 female and 50ish total people inside. (if that puts a bit of perspective on it, then ok)

So any previous poster may have been correct. Find a contractor or soldier, but I know my mate who went up every month for 1 year for two. Three days never came back without pics on his camera. So the advice is head to the expat circles and someone will let you in on the know. And for very obvious reasons I don't think anyone else would say any more.

A note to anyone other than Jackson:

As Jackson will likely be the only very few that reads this post, I am only offering post as a tribute to the forum. I have learned alot, extremely impressed with soo many of the regular posters on some of the other forums. I have very few posts because of where I am, but getting out and about a bit more now a days. Will contribute in full where I can.

Regards

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Bc8000
06-15-08, 16:06
http://sg.news.yahoo.com/ap/20080615/tap-as-gen-afghanistan-chinese-prostitut-d3b07b8.html

Neufie
06-15-08, 19:05
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25164944/

Saw similiar article on MSNBC. It appears the scene has grown since I was there last. I just don't get the downtime to waste getting there and it is only 2 hours to Dubai. However, going on a hike for a week up far north west Badakshan in August, will report on scene in Kabul on our way through.

We are not planning to go all the way to the Chinese border, but hear there is alot going on with Chinese oil and gas. I am told loads of Chinese military around the place, and would like to see that once in situ.

Breakout in Kandahar would appear to be very bad news. My main contact lives about 1/2 k from the prison and described the scene a bit different from media. But, he was up all night with the chaos and to guard their house. Anyway, I suspect it will unfortunately lead to an "exciting" summer/fall.

Regards,

BlackCoffee
05-02-11, 05:34
To: Al-Qaida and the Taliban.

Subject: News announcement of May 1 2011.

HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW!

John Jay
05-03-11, 22:54
To: Al-Qaida and the Taliban.

Subject: News announcement of May 1 2011.

HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW! Any update where to Find pussy in Kabul?

Thanks

Kforab
01-10-15, 16:22
There are some prostitutes located in private houses. But secret. Near the Military camps of the allied Forces.

I had a friend being there as GI.

Anyway he told me following about These places "I tell you the same like Lonely Planet. Best time to go there don't go there.

Chacal60
05-22-17, 22:56
The military dudes have an on premises massage shop. I was a guest for two weeks and this Russian lady with nothing much else going for her was happy to let me nuzzle her breasts as she gave me hand release. Pretty good massage as well. Curtained stalls, no privacy and signs that clearly instruct the troops not to ask for sexual favors.

There are some prostitutes located in private houses. But secret. Near the Military camps of the allied Forces.

I had a friend being there as GI.

Anyway he told me following about These places "I tell you the same like Lonely Planet. Best time to go there don't go there.

JohnnyOceans2
04-08-20, 18:27
I can recall coming home from deployment, we went up to KAF for a few days before flying back to Kuwait. Stayed in the transient barracks which were extremely quiet and not too many people staying there as they are coming and going. Extreme boredom set in and ended up chatting with a navy chick. She was a mix of white and black. She was foxy as hell. We were both in PTs and we ended up fucking out near the smoke shack and then again in the main hallway by the latrines. Flew out to Kuwait 2 days later.