PDA

View Full Version : Kabul

Admin
07-14-02, 23:19
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

JT
10-05-02, 11:17
Freeler and Skinless,

I am responding in this forum because I remember your inputs in the Thailand forum last Spring, when I was in the states. I am in the military in Bagram Air Base (35 miles north of Kabul). I have been in this shit hole for four months now and have been trying to get a piece since day one. The locals will sell you anything from Uzbek Vodka to old Russian guns, but NOT their women. I bet I could get one of them to sell the devil his soul before he would give up his women.

I have seen some women without burkas, they're slowling starting to unveil themselves. The young ones who I have seen are really pretty.

Please note that this is a relatively unhygienic county. Their cleansiness may be questionable.

I have befriended a local worker who told me that I could go to Kabul with him and he would set up a "date" for me with a young lady. It would cost 40 bucks for a couple hours. Although this was tempting, I had to pass it up because I can't trust too many people over here.

On a brighter note, I will take leave in Frankfurt next month and definately will get some there!

Happing Hunting

Allen Eire
11-03-02, 08:52
JT,

Give us the scoop are the locals glad we freed them from the fucking Taliban? How are you able to interact with local men but not women?

You were smart not to take that local up on his offer. Keep the faith I commend you service guys that are over there. Happy hunting back in Germany. I assume you use the FKK Clubs?

JT
12-16-02, 02:42
Allen Eire,
Sorry for the delay in responding. I was in Europe on leave for a month then went back to the USA. I am totally done with Afghanistan now. Well, the Northern Alliance are really lazy and I don't really think that they like us too much. The Afghan women are the real winners in this war. They are no longer banned from school and I believe they will soon put their pursecutors in their place. Education is the key.

I did go to the FKK clubs in Germany and I also visited 14 other countries. You can go to these forums for the month of November is you want to read my reports: Germany (Frankfurt), German FKK Clubs (Atlantis, Oasis, Happy Planet), Slovakia, Czech Republic, Amsterdam, Spain (Costa del sol), and Morocco.

Happy Hunting

Allen Eire
01-08-03, 10:53
JT:

Right on bro! My wife is German & hopefully this summer we will get over to Germany to visit family all over. I'm hoping to sneak off to an FKK club for a little FUKIN'. Her cousin who is single & was visiting the states during Thanks Giving was pleasantly surprised when I told him I had "heard" of the FKK's, his tales were dead-on as they relate to the posts on the board. Maybe they can import some Afgani women soon....

Thanks for serving.

JT
01-23-03, 06:22
Nibu,
I left Afghanistan in early November. From my experiences there, the Northern Alliance, who is the country's new gov't like American Products, American Dollars, but NOT American Men fucking their women. At one time, I had an interpreter set me up with a girl, but I declined after finding out she was 17. Another time, I was supposed to meet with a 18 yr old gal, but I couldn't get to Kabul that evening. You just have to be very, very discreet there. It is still like the wild west over there. I am sure the Afghan men will have no problems making you disappear in the Afghanistan wasteland if you [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) them off.

Keep in mind that many Northen Alliance troops were prior Taliban troops. All it takes is a shaving of the beard and a change of thinking to switch sides. In this country, money talks, and the U.S. is presently paying their salaries. EVERY AFGHAN MALE is a hypocrit over there. It is a way of survival for them. From my experiences, I never met an honest male Afghan national over there.

My suggestion, wait for a few years and when they become more westernized, hit it up. It is just not worth your time and money right now.

Go to Nuevo Laredo Mexico, Germany, Brazil, etc... and you will have a much better time with more liberal thinking folks.

JT

Boris Badunov
04-29-03, 15:05
JT was here in January. It's now April, almost May. I didn't come here thinking I was likely to get any, but if the situation has changed I would love to know. I just got here day before yesterday and am staying in a project guesthouse. So two questions:

1) Where can I go to meet any women (there seemed to be plenty of Western women, including young jeans-clad development assistance workers but I don't know where to find them now that the only bar in town has been closed)?

2) I have come across many women in offices, even walking down the street, who are well-dressed, wearing make-up and a head scarf rather negligently tied, who have looked me straight in the eye. Is this an expression of interest? Or at least a possibility? I don't want to do anything that's going to get me killed...

Any advice most welcome.

JT
05-19-03, 03:46
Boris, I have two recommendations for you.

These are based on your lenght of stay.

1. If you are there for only a few weeks, then save your *****mongering for another country.

2. If you are there for a longer time, I recommend the following:

Don't even attempt to inquire about pussy until you get to know some Afghani nationals or ISAF personnel. This is still a very dangerous country. Most Afghani men are still in the one-sided mentality of women are inferior and women still don't have many rights yet. I don't trust anyone there, whether Afghani or Int'l peace keepers. You need to network AFTER you get to know these people and feel you can trust them. Be vigilant. I know how hard it is, but use your head that contains your brains. If you go inquiring about paying for a piece of ass, you can end up dead. Life is cheap here.

Only attempt to *****monger if and only if you befriend some locals/peace keepers and feel you can trust them. This takes time and do it very subtly.

If you are with the military at Bagram, try to take a hop to Krygistan (Bishkek), where there are tons of Russian women who will screw your brains out for $14.

Also, keep in mind that many people in Afghanistan have been exposed to TB. This is a dirty country, and this lack of sanitation caused the Russians to lose the war. While I was in Bagram, the military health officials took samples of the dust that seems to be everywhere and they concluded that it contains up to 10% fecal matter.

This is why I am not there and not looking back! I feel for you.

JT

TheContinental
08-04-03, 02:34
Would like to work in Kabul. How can I get a job there?

OttoGraham
12-17-03, 08:40
Looking for a job in Afghanistan? Here's the best link!

http://www.armyrecruiting.com/jobs/index.htm

:D

-Uncle Otto

Jack S
06-07-04, 11:03
I have been working in Afghanistan for some time now and concur with the previous reports. Outside of Kabul is extreme lawlessness and in most areas you do not see women at all. If you do, they are children or covered in Burkhas. As far as the internationals go, I have not seen too many attractive ones (and I have been here awhile) that would be worth any effort. There are some very attractive women in Kabul (locals and internationals) but you have to get inside the clique. The UNICA guesthouse bar is pretty good on Thursday nights. I have also heard that there are some services offered at Chinese restaurants in Kabul. I plan to check it out and post a report shortly. At this time I would recommend all mongering outside of Afghanistan, with Dubai and Azerbaijan being much friendlier.

Troller03
06-11-04, 12:06
I have been up in Mazar for awhile now and there ain't nothing up here except sheep! Tried the Chinese resturant in Kabul but had no luck and don't think I could have considering the quality of the ladies they were 4 at best!

Jack S
06-12-04, 06:11
Troller03,

I guess you haven't been here long enough then mate! How are you enjoying Mazar, other than the sheep? I hear it is supposed to be a pretty nice area compared to other parts of the country. With all the sheep, the lamb chops should be good! I would be curious to hear which Chinese restaurant you tried. I have heard that there are a couple of them. I should have some news on one or two in the next few days as I am linking up with mates in Kabul.

Stay cool, and if the sheep start looking good, get out of Mazar!

Jack S
06-16-04, 11:42
Tried the Chinese Bar, Shanghai Restaurant in Wazir Akbar Khan. About four girls working, all Chinese, and would rate them all 4-5. Chose one named Fifi (definitely not French). Cost was $100, and that would probably have lasted the night, but I was pretty loaded and just wanted to get home and get to sleep after the deed. Service was basic with no GFE and nothing memorable. I don't think I would repeat. Price is high for level of service, so you are probably better off saving money for use in Dubai or Baku.

Hellraiser
07-16-04, 08:09
Hello Gentlemen,

I have never been to Afghanistan and plan to keep it that way atleast in the forseeble future. However I live in a bordering country and mingle with Afghans on and off. From what i hear things have changed after the US 'liberated' Afghanistan. I have heard that quite a few of those pretty Afghan women who were not allowed to work earlier are now doing so lying on there backs? Is there any truth to this? Maybe all the contributers to this forum are not locals and find it difficult to do get in on the action. Are there any locals who maybe some how have internet access and would care to post?

I have had action with Afghan women a couple of times but not here, mostly in foreign countries. I know for a fact that Afghan women work in parts of Karachi, Lahore, Peshawer and Islamabad but i have never had the adventurous streak to venture in those parts of town.

Mango Head
07-18-04, 01:16
The address of the Chinese bar is:

Wazir Akbar Khan
Street 15
Lane 3

Tell your taxi to take you to the Lai Thai restaurant, which is around the corner. Once there, backtrack about one block and take your first left at the grocery stall. The Chinese "restaurant" is about half a block down on your right.

Nothing much to look at, but compared to the complete lack of anything female to look at in Kabul, a site for sore eyes.

Mango

Lomion
02-10-05, 20:52
Any updates on the afgan situation. Just took a contract there and will be arriving in a week or so. Been contracting down range in every american military action since '95 (started with BiH) ... Where there are troops and contractors, there *****s... been that way since man invaded his first country thousands of years ago ... can't believe it is any different there.

Cows 55
05-06-05, 16:20
Seems that the new government thought that Shanghia was not acting in an Islamic way. Any other suggests for Kabul?

Lance-a-Lot
04-30-07, 15:36
After several rather dry trips to Kabul, I finally got a crack at crack. In short, as has already been mentioned in this forum, it was a chinese "bar." Or rather a house rented by some chinese girls who put up some tables and sell beer to supplement income from the fast-paced knocking shop they run. $40 a pop upstairs with one of about six mediocre to semi-cute ladies. Beer is $3 a can.

These places apparently exist all over, but the one I went to was in Wazir Akbar Khan, and one would not know it from a regular house except for all the foriegn cars that pull up to disgourge or collect people.

Don't have an exact address, but if you get to know any expats, especially the security guards (who seem to be a horny bunch), ask them.

Santa
05-04-07, 08:15
Thanks a lot Lance-a-Lot.

Just want to let you guys in Afganistan know that your reports are being read by other members. Probably best to be very discrete about locations, due to the government crackdown against sex for sale, or possible attacks.

There was a story in the NY Times a few months ago about the government in Kabul closing chinese knock-knock shops.

Any photos or reports from anybody would be very welcome. They do not need to be about the ladies. Street scenes, military experiences, kids playing, historical sights, etc. Anything is welcome. Some of us would like to know about your experiences in Afganistan.

Play safe.

Santa.

Azn Playa
05-23-07, 15:49
Thanks a lot Lance-a-Lot.

Just want to let you guys in Afganistan know that your reports are being read by other members. Probably best to be very discrete about locations, due to the government crackdown against sex for sale, or possible attacks.

There was a story in the NY Times a few months ago about the government in Kabul closing chinese knock-knock shops.

Any photos or reports from anybody would be very welcome. They do not need to be about the ladies. Street scenes, military experiences, kids playing, historical sights, etc. Anything is welcome. Some of us would like to know about your experiences in Afganistan.

Play safe.

Santa."Just want to let you guys in Afganistan know that your reports are being read by other members."

Well that certainly is profound logic - who would have thought that!?

Its a bit late to warn members about posting details, as an exact address was already posted in 2004.

And we all know how spot-on the truth the newspaper media is.

So by the way, when will be your next trip to Kabul, Santa?

YoursDeepus
08-06-08, 11:05
Boris, I have two recommendations for you.

These are based on your lenght of stay.

1. If you are there for only a few weeks, then save your *****mongering for another country.

JTYeah, with imges of 2 ladies being shot shown on CNN, Kabul looks like place where ur hands are your only best friends.

Warbucks
10-21-08, 23:57
Does anyone have any hints on where the action is? The girls sure are smiley around the compound.

City Center any five star hotels. Get to know some locals...They can help you out...oh and watch your ass...but not the prison type watch your ass you know....

Global Nomadrr
05-17-09, 00:18
My god it's been more than six months since anyone wrote anything here?! I mean for us NGO/Soldier/Govt types who have the prospect of going and working there...there is/must be...some kind of scene..even within PRTs or some such...won't somebodies please chime in suggest what it is going on...? Poor Afghanistan...what a mess so many are trying to fix...and squeeze in some affections on the side--really appreciate those to bring this forum back a bit...

Chocha Monger
07-29-09, 05:18
City Center any five star hotels. Get to know some locals...They can help you out...oh and watch your ass...but not the prison type watch your ass you know....
Illogic,
Where is the poon at in Kabul? I'm going be making some war bucks and looking for knock knock.

WBs II

Warbucks
07-29-09, 08:20
Illogic,
Where is the poon at in Kabul? I'm going be making some war bucks and looking for knock knock.

WBs II

There is a reason why this thread is dead. There use to be Chinese restaurants where girls would be hidden upstairs in a room about 10 or more 1-5 at best (in the looks department) and you could pick one and fuck for like $20 bucks but the pseudo moral police and government deported a lot of them and closed down the shops.

You are better off fucking the other civilian workers or the thousands of NATO soldiers here. Looking for Afghan working girls requires an Afghan you can trust. I have two Afghan employees I have been working with for over a year. We hang out and talk about random shit but do I trust them to hang out down town after hours? No.

I have my own personal armored Toyota Land Cruiser and a gun but I still don’t hang out down town too much. One of my Afghan employees is monger but he has nowhere to fuck the women so he takes them out in the desert and fuck them in the car. Why does he do this? Because the most corrupt police in the world will take a pseudo moral high ground and ask if that is your wife you are with. If you cannot prove it they will ask for a substantial bribe or lock you up. If you try to go to a hotel with a women that is not your wife they will lock you up.

You can’t bring women on the NATO bases where I live unless they have special badges and most Afghan prostitutes will not have this. (There are guest houses where a few expats live and I have heard they take girls there but I cannot personally confirm this) Second there is the language barrier do you speak Dari or Pastu? Most uneducated Afghan prostitutes don’t speak your language whatever it is. Most have had very limited contact with foreigners let alone men in general and would be probably scared shitless by your presence.

Last but not least the danger factor. While I have moved around Kabul/Afghanistan for last four years and so do a lot of foreigners daily there have been kidnappings and random shootings.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27275646/

http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5hS8lFU85mQtEC4HacY1KzmafhF8g

If you are not White you will stand out. There is no other way to put it. You will be a target for remnants of the Taliban, Al Qaeda, Bandits, armed robbers, thieves, Organized crime and the most corrupt police force in the world. Did I leave anything out?

Chocha Monger
07-29-09, 08:39
There is a reason why this thread is dead. There use to be Chinese restaurants where girls would be hidden upstairs in a room about 10 or more 1-5 at best (in the looks department) and you could pick one and fuck for like $20 bucks but the pseudo moral police and government deported a lot of them and closed down the shops.

You are better off fucking the other civilian workers or the thousands of NATO soldiers here. Looking for Afghan working girls requires an Afghan you can trust. I have two Afghan employees I have been working with for over a year. We hang out and talk about random shit but do I trust them to hang out down town after hours? No.

I have my own personal armored Toyota Land Cruiser and a gun but I still don’t hang out down town too much. One of my Afghan employees is monger but he has nowhere to fuck the women so he takes them out in the desert and fuck them in the car. Why does he do this? Because the most corrupt police in the world will take a pseudo moral high ground and ask if that is your wife you are with. If you cannot prove it they will ask for a substantial bribe or lock you up. If you try to go to a hotel with a women that is not your wife they will lock you up.

You can’t bring women on the NATO bases where I live unless they have special badges and most Afghan prostitutes will not have this. (There are guest houses where a few expats live and I have heard they take girls there but I cannot personally confirm this) Second there is the language barrier do you speak Dari or Pastu? Most uneducated Afghan prostitutes don’t speak your language whatever it is. Most have had very limited contact with foreigners let alone men in general and would be probably scared shitless by your presence.

Last but not least the danger factor. While I have moved around Kabul/Afghanistan for last four years and so do a lot of foreigners daily there have been kidnappings and random shootings.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27275646/

http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5hS8lFU85mQtEC4HacY1KzmafhF8g

If you are not White you will stand out. There is no other way to put it. You will be a target for remnants of the Taliban, Al Qaeda, Bandits, armed robbers, thieves, Organized crime and the most corrupt police force in the world. Did I leave anything out?
Sounds pretty wild. I think I'll have Chinese. It sounds like the safest thing on the menu.

Aid Worker
08-03-09, 11:02
Managed to meet some locals in J'bad in 2005. They spoke perfect english and convinced guesthouse guards they were Indians. Never stayed overnight though. Asked for USD20, no oral, just vanilla sex, but usually gave USD50. Girls were beautiful (7-9's) but was always worried if I ever got found out.

Lot's of expat Afghans returning, most seem to prefer local lads, but mates have got lucky.

Staying in Kabul now and have german GF. She's hit on every time we go out to parties, even if we're sitting together. Mostly security/embassy types, but talking with GF about taking them up on their offers to spice things up.

Try some of the Kabul guesthouses with bars for NGO chicks, also hear wild stories from some embassies, but you'd need invite/pass to get in, in evenings.

Xavier
09-04-09, 13:57
guards' behavior at kabul embassy 'inexcusable,' gates says
defense secretary roberts gates says the alleged lewd behavior of guards at the u.s. embassy in kabul is "offensive."

defense secretary robert gates responded for the first time thursday to a controversy at the u.s. embassy in afghanistan by saying the alleged lewd hazing and sexual horseplay among guards at the embassy is "offensive" and "inexcusable."

the misconduct was detailed in a watchdog's report earlier in the week. the report was accompanied by graphic photos of nude, homoerotic parties staged just miles from the u.s. diplomatic mission. according to the report, the "deviant hazing and humiliation" had led to a breakdown in the chain of command and compromised security.

asked about the controversy, gates said it was too early to say what needs to be done.

"but if those allegations are true, those activities are not just offensive to afghans and muslims. they're offensive to us and inexcusable," gates said.

in response to the allegations, the state department's inspector general is launching an investigation into the contractor that provides the guards, armorgroup north america. the u.s. embassy in afghanistan also has banned alcohol and assigned personnel to watch over the security guards.

the project on government oversight, which exposed the alleged behavior this week, described the atmosphere at the embassy as a "lord of the flies" environment.

one photo released by the group showed mostly naked men dancing around a campfire; another showed one man eating food out of another's buttocks; and another photo showed a naked man peeing in front of others. alcohol is prevalent in most of the pictures.

according to the report, and the personal accounts it included, the behavior was not consensual.

pogo said that guards claim the supervisors are hazing and pressuring other guards to participate, creating a "climate of fear and coercion." those who do not participate are ridiculed, demoted or even fired.

some pics are here:
http://www.foxnews.com/slideshow/politics/2009/09/02/guards-gone-wild?loomia_ow=t0:s0:a16:g2:r2:c0.065073:b27528906:z0

DirkDingy
12-02-09, 07:09
Does anyone know where I will find a girl in Kabul?The answer is: The DFAC.

Bulik
02-14-10, 04:41
Dirk,

The DFAC is by far the best place.

#1 answer.

Arrowman
02-18-10, 15:07
What about the massage parlors on the large FOB's?

Big Daddy 1906
07-26-10, 06:25
What about the massage parlors on the large FOB's?

Extremely difficult if not impossible. It's one big room divided by curtains and you can hear everything going on around you. If the girls get caught they get deported. Good luck elsewhere.

Wicked Roger
08-17-10, 16:40
Extremely difficult if not impossible. It's one big room divided by curtains and you can hear everything going on around you. If the girls get caught they get deported. Good luck elsewhere.
BD

Good to see you are still alive and kicking in Kabul...not heard from you for a while so imagined you were either working far too hard, chasing (and enjoying too much pussy :)) but that does seem unlikely given the FRs here, or merely wishing you were with some tight shaved Filipinas in Dubai that we both know and love :D

Keep safe my friend happy hunting....;)

Cons68
09-10-10, 11:16
I will be traveling to Kabul probably next month, this being my first time, and nto being sure to which point the situation changes from past reports. I would like to check which basic rules should i follow in terms of security to avoid additional body orifices.

I assume my client should arrange pickup at the airport and transport from hotel to the office, is anything else i should request?

I have no intention of mongering in Kabul, DXB is much more pleasant i guess.

thanks

Neufie
09-30-10, 09:18
I will be traveling to Kabul probably next month, this being my first time, and nto being sure to which point the situation changes from past reports. I would like to check which basic rules should i follow in terms of security to avoid additional body orifices.

I assume my client should arrange pickup at the airport and transport from hotel to the office, is anything else i should request?

thanks

That is all I have ever done, except that I stay at a guesthouse. Happy to recommend. PM me.

Greek Niko
10-01-10, 09:29

thanksThere are many restaurants to go to as well as the malls downtown. There is also Chicken Street and Flower Street as well as the Gold Zook areas. Take your LN driver with you and never drive by yourself or leave your vehicle unattended as mirrors and hubcaps get taken rather quickly. Mongerining in Kabul can be accomplished as there are some nice Chinese and Fili houses that put a smile on my face.

Greek Niko
10-18-10, 06:26
There are many restaurants to go to as well as the malls downtown. There is also Chicken Street and Flower Street as well as the Gold Zook areas. Take your LN driver with you and never drive by yourself or leave your vehicle unattended as mirrors and hubcaps get taken rather quickly. Mongerining in Kabul can be accomplished as there are some nice Chinese and Fili houses that put a smile on my face.Lovely S. a sweet Chinese I monger with.

Greek Niko
10-18-10, 06:27
There are many restaurants to go to as well as the malls downtown. There is also Chicken Street and Flower Street as well as the Gold Zook areas. Take your LN driver with you and never drive by yourself or leave your vehicle unattended as mirrors and hubcaps get taken rather quickly. Mongerining in Kabul can be accomplished as there are some nice Chinese and Fili houses that put a smile on my face.Another sweet pic of S.

Greek Niko
10-18-10, 10:16
Another sweet pic of S.Another of Lovely S.

Cons68
11-11-10, 03:34
Thanks for the info. Iwas there for one day and I have to agree great food, and it was quiet.

I will be back soon, inshalla, and try to stay away from my client's eyes.

Afghani girls working at my client were quite pretty and smiled a lot, not sure if the smile was an invitation but it may be worth checking.

There are many restaurants to go to as well as the malls downtown. There is also Chicken Street and Flower Street as well as the Gold Zook areas. Take your LN driver with you and never drive by yourself or leave your vehicle unattended as mirrors and hubcaps get taken rather quickly. Mongerining in Kabul can be accomplished as there are some nice Chinese and Fili houses that put a smile on my face.

Free Happy Bird
02-15-11, 06:34
Hello, Freinds,

This is my 1st visit to Kabul,

I am active on Dubai Forum but it is my 1st time here.

I went through the FRs and noticed that DFAC was mentioned several times. I am not sure if this is still the case now or if there are any other interested places

Please PM me or I can PM you.

Take Care and Have Fun.

Cheers.

Jimmy

Slick556
10-10-11, 20:20
Anyone got information on Kabul International Airport? I've heard a rumor that the girls who work at the spa offer happy endings to the massages, but wanted to confirm before I ask.

Naked Gunz
12-07-13, 15:24
Anyone got information on Kabul International Airport? I've heard a rumor that the girls who work at the spa offer happy endings to the massages, but wanted to confirm before I ask.can't say I have seen that, but the ladies with the long beards are HOT! Can't understand why I have been here 2. 5 years and not been laid yet? Got to work on that.

Enter The V
09-08-23, 12:20
Has anybody been to Kabul now that the Taliban is in control? Is there prostitution in the streets or how would it work?