PDA

View Full Version : Cayenne

Admin
07-17-02, 18:57
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

Nibu Raphael
08-05-02, 04:44
Hi How come no info on Cayenne or French Guina in general in the WSG? Not even one posting in the old reports. No info too at all anwhere on the internet on this city,Just Curiuos NIBU....

Routard
09-16-04, 20:37
Well Johan, what you are telling is all true, but there is quit some good action to find, thanks to the numerous Brasilian immigrants.

First, avoid the SW you may find by night in the streets of Cayenne. Bad quality, dangerous and most are Brazilian TV.

Just head for the numerous disco's in Cayenne. Action starts not before 12 pm. These places change often, but the one where you can find the most easily what you are looking for is the "Samba". The one I prefer is the "Acropolis". The last one is cattering more for expats. In these discos, 90% of the girls are Brasilian semi-pro's (age 18-25, rate 6-9).

I know, you probably prefer to deal straightly, but you have to play the game and chat a little bit, compliment her, sometimes you even have to wait for the next evening, after having invited her for dining. But don't worry, you will get to your point. Just see it as being part of the game, and in return you will have a real GFE.

Don't be afraid not to interest the girls, as they are more seduced by your money than by your physical attraction.

As I don't live in Cayenne, my technique is to start talking with the girl and ask her advise about the other disco's. Usually, she is happy to find someone with a car, and she will suggest you to go with you to on tour heading for the other disco's. Most of the time, she is with some other girls, and you will find yourself touring through Cayenne by night accompanied by a few nice Brazilian girls. This makes you feel again as a teenager!

For those preferring more quiet places than disco's, the expats head for a place called "Coin Cafe" just outside Cayenne.

Routard
12-20-06, 17:30
Things have changed more or less, Samba is now closed. Never mind, There is a nw disco just in front named Club 106 full of Brazilian girls, even during the week. My recommendation is to take a room in hotel at Hotel Amazonia in the same street as Club 106. In front of Hotel Amazonia is another disco, Number One. It's a more relaxed one, but there are also plenty of Brazilian girls to check for. However, on week-end, the best disco is still Acropolis, a 2 km drive from Club 106. Check also Domino, but take care as it's in an unsafe area named la Crique. All those discos open at 23H00, but the girls arrive at noon. The girls in those discos are amateurs and will ask around 100-150€ for a night. Beware, they all try to hook up a guy for long term relation!

For straigh forward brothels, you can cross the nearby Brazilian border. It's a two hours drive from Cayenne to Saint George. From there it's a 4€ boat trip to croos the river and reach the Brazilian town of Oiapoque. Check my report:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=543435&postcount=218

Fantasy
05-24-07, 17:35
What a blast! Forget about Medellin, Panama, Guatemala. And cheap too!! I think Jet Blue is planning daily flights.

Lorenzo
05-24-07, 23:03
What a blast! Forget about Medellin, Panama, Guatemala. And cheap too!! I think Jet Blue is planning daily flights.
Could you perhaps be a little more specific?

Fantasy
06-01-07, 00:53
Don't go. it was a joke!

Fantasy
06-13-07, 06:11
So I came here to lose my tail. No one will find you here!
I do plan on visiting here after my three week vacation in Port a Prince!!! Yea right......................

Papi0170
07-19-07, 02:19
So I came here to lose my tail. No one will find you here!
I do plan on visiting here after my three week vacation in Port a Prince!!! Yea right......................Hi fantasy!

It's good to know that you are in Port-au-Prince or going there soon. Please take a lot of pictures and post them on the Haiti site.

Thanks

Bob White
09-27-07, 17:59
Hi How come no info on Cayenne or French Guina in general in the WSG? Not even one posting in the old reports. No info too at all anwhere on the internet on this city,Just Curiuos NIBU....Nibu,

In answer to your question, here's a true story about French Guiana - home of Devil's Island, the worst prison in French penal history.

At a press conference, a reporter asked French President Charles DeGaulle if it was true that the French Ariane rocket program is located in French Guiana because, being near the equator, it gave launched rockets more momentum.

That is the reason - the earth rotates to the east at 1500 mph at the equator - but DeGaulle - who loved to fuck with the press - looked the reporter straight in the eye and said, "No, monsieur. If you'd ever been to French Guiana, you know you'd do anything to leave."

He was right - Papillon tried for 30 years to escape - and that speaks volumes about why there are no posts or photos in this forum.

Bobby Blanco

RowdyR
09-15-15, 17:28
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites / Transsexuals / SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Gagoo
08-10-16, 07:52
I was there for only 2 days. I am trying to complete a visit to all of the Americas. I knew there wasn't much here, so I chose to stay only 2 days. I'm glad I did. It is rather expensive her for just about everything. They use the Euro here, and most things are imported. Lunch was costing me about 25 Euro each time. Taxi from the the airport is about 35 Euros each way. I came from Suriname. We didn't need to fill out any papers, and the immigration guy didn't ask anything. He just looked in the computer, then stamped my passport and let me go. I got my bags and there wasn't even any customs guys. I really think this was the fastest I cleared immigration and customs. I was the second guy in line.

The town itself is very boring. You can walk around a few hours and you will pretty much see the whole town. If you want to find a club, Palmiste Restaurant was overly packed on a Thursday with a black people crowd. On Friday it was a white people crowd, but not may people. I did see a very big line of mostly blacks waiting to go inside a club. It is also near the park with the Palm Trees. I asked a taxi about girls and he said there is a small area that has some, but it is dangerous. He said they call it Little Chicago.

Needless to say, I didn't bother looking for anything. I see a massage place, but it seemed like it is just massages.

This is the most boring country (it is actually France) in South America. The people have French Passports and the cars have the French Euro plates.

Don't bother to go here unless you are just checking off the where you have been checklist. It is boring and expensive and most people only speak French. There are some Brazilians though.

Someone I know, just recently posted videos on Youtube about Walking around Cayenne, French Guiana.