PDA

View Full Version : Huaraz

Admin
10-24-02, 05:28
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

Blobster
10-24-02, 19:54
Nibu, weren't you critical of violence in the US? haha

Member #4351
10-24-02, 20:57
Yeah Nibu, if you'd watched the news for something other than hooker and massage parlor reports you would have known about Huaraz. I was surprised that you were traveling there.,,maybe you like to suffer. My empleada is from there and told me about 4 days ago that everything has been shut down during a week. The govt. doesn't want everyone to know so has tried to keep it quiet.

Blobster
10-25-02, 06:19
HEy, let me know about Lunahuana. Was going to visit there last year but ran out of time staying at Paracas and Ocucaje (wrong spelling?) . Man, tried Ica for about five minutes and was totally turned off with the insane crowds. That place was impossible to get through.

There was absolutely no action in those places that I Could see, though I didn't look at Ica that long. Had to get away from that shit.

All in all, Lima was full of *****s. My first night at Prince Hotel I had this skinny thing come to my door with beers. Would have done her had my girlfriend not been there. :)

good hunting

Vagringo
03-10-03, 02:52
so guys what about hurez

Ganon
10-08-07, 01:16
so guys what about hurezYes there is pay four play in Huaraz. It is a chongo opposite a Nevada hotel.

Ganon
11-01-07, 01:10
Right across from the Sierra Nevada hotel.

R Meili
08-30-10, 20:38
Can someone provide current information about Huaraz. Is some action there?

Since it is a center for mountaineering, are there some massage places that offer some extras?

R Meili
08-30-10, 20:41
Has somebody current information about Huaraz? Is some action there?

Since Huaraz is a center for mountaineering, are there massage places which offers a certain extra?

Love Handler
03-06-12, 19:50
Has somebody current information about Huaraz? Is some action there?

Since Huaraz is a center for mountaineering, are there massage places which offers a certain extra?When I was passing through from Huaraz to Caraz, I spotted at least 6 or more places for P2P fun, just on the road out from Huaraz. I unfortunately didn't have time to drop in and check them out as was on a time limit, but they might be interesting places with local peruvian and possible indigena girls and not hard core colombians such as in Lima.

If I'm up that way again will report back.

Grrrr
06-03-12, 18:01
When I was passing through from Huaraz to Caraz, I spotted at least 6 or more places for P2P fun, just on the road out from Huaraz. I unfortunately didn't have time to drop in and check them out as was on a time limit, but they might be interesting places with local peruvian and possible indigena girls and not hard core colombians such as in Lima.

If I'm up that way again will report back.I'll be up that way next week and will report back what I find.

Grrrr
06-17-12, 18:28
I saw the places that Love Handler was referring to on the way out of Huaraz. Unfortunately at the time I didn't have the time or the stones to check them out. They are not in the best part of town and look like downmarket bars or discos. With names like "Sexy girl" on the front door along with a chica in bikini, I suspect these are the ones.

I'm hoping to get back up there in the next couple of weeks so I'll try and grow a pair between now and then and I'll post the results.

Grrrr
06-29-12, 00:26
Despite a continuing stomach bug I thought I'd get off my ass and do some investigative reporting of the P4P scene here in Huaraz. It's a dirty job, but someone's got to do it!

About 4pm today I walked from the Plaza de Aramas out toward Caraz to find some more info on the apparent girlie bars mentioned in both Love Handler's and my previous posts. What I found was 5 "nightclubs" all within about a couple of hundred meters of each other, conveniently close to the public tap room of the New Sierra Brewing company. Obviously there wasn't much happening at this hour but I figured that it would be easy enough to catch a taxi to the tap room at say. 9pm, have a few brews and when it closes at 10ish simply walk to these places which are all very close by.

At this point I turned to go back into Huaraz when I remembered an earlier post on this forum mentioning another bar near the Sierra Nevada hotel a little further toward Caraz. So in true, community minded spirit I headed out there. I walked past hotel and saw no bar or much at all really so I looked for a taxi back to Huaraz. Heaps went past that were full but eventually I saw one pull into a white walled compound opposite the hotel. So I run up there to grab it and there were few there but no driver so I ventured further in to find a bunch local guys laughing at me an waving me to come in. It turns out that it was the local chongo!

I was going to just get a taxi back to town but then I though it might be worth a look. So I pay my 2 sole entry and am handed a condom. This place is quite small compared to the only other chongo I've been to San Tuti in Cusco. There was about 10 doors and only 3 girls available ranging 3 to 5 and I'd normally say no to a P4P 5 but between the 20 soles price and the days of back pressure in my pants I caved in.

Can't recall the chicas name but she was from Lima originally. Getting her gear off everything looked normal but she did try to tell me it was 20 more for CBJ and 50 more for anal, I declined both. Performance was about a 3 and quite mechanical with fake moans, but I suppose what do you want for about $8?

On my way out there was a much prettier chick now available and she was a 7. I told her maņana.

On the way back I had a chat with my taxi driver and he said it's open 24/7 (although I'm sure the chica told me it opens at 9am) and that they rarely get gringo's in there. And that the best selection of girls was from about 7pm, there a few there all day though. It has to be said that I felt completely comfortable once inside this place and was greeted in a very friendly manner by everyone. All up the only people I saw there were the chicas, the entry guy and about 4 taxi drivers sitting around so it seemed pretty safe, at least in the daytime.

Oh, and when I asked about the other clubs near the beer tap room he said the chicas were nice but more expensive, he said about $50 USD.

Hope this makes mongering in Huaraz somewhat easier.

Grrrr
06-30-12, 00:43
Ok I went back to the chongo again and herby downgrade the 7 I saw to a 6. Her performance in the room was somewhat better the yesterday's chica. She was quite friendly and after a thorough clean with an alcohol wipe, which I strongly approve of in these places, she got stuck into a CBJ. Though the sex itself was average she had no problems with me sucking her nipples (mental note. I hope she wiped them with the alcohol wipes too) and never asked for extra for anything. I tipped her anyway.

Seeing as I'm the only one posting anything much in the Peru thread recently I thought I'd post again and let you all know that this place is actually bigger then previously mentioned. The entry guy told me there were 40 chicas there so I wandered round and of the chicas whose doors were open they ranged 3 to 6. All shapes and sizes but I saw no old grannies, thank god. I would have had nightmares!

One final note, despite being a little more busy today, most of the guys fucking these chicas were actually taxi drivers. There were at least half a empty taxis in the carpark but it took me 10 mins to get a taxi out of there.