PDA

View Full Version : Nibu Raphael in Peru

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Intruder2
04-29-04, 22:16
Please, drop the topic and get back to mongering. The purpouse of all this is to share info on the grls, not to describe us nor our preferences, got it?

Cool down and fuck da world!

Nibu Raphael
05-01-04, 21:08
Hey David and El. Merc here is some new Mistress ***** in San Borja block 36 Aviacion call her at 592-1806 40 soles with all the Nasties.

Nibu Raphael
05-02-04, 04:35
Hi Guys the mistress Girl is Called Alexa She is in an apartment on floor 18 behind Ripley and Metro on aviacion. The Girl at Night Estafany has no TiTs or much at all. I need to take care of some E Mails. Be back for some more info soon. El. Merc. welCum Back. Hey How is Doc. C. doing? Whats new at San Pablo and Los Jardines and at The Place on Portugal 118 in Brena?

Nibu Raphael
05-02-04, 04:57
Ok Nibs back here. I tryed checking out a few places tonight. I tried checking out this place with girls on Ave. Brazil blocks 12 and 13 but no answer at all. I tryed calling like after 8 pm a few times. I was in that area and no phone answer at all. I will try to find the number and post it for Dave or El. Merc. To Allisted Male sorry I will be out of Lima when you arrive. I Pmed you on all that info. I need to PM Youa again too with more info. I am getting busy on my trip out of Peru in a few days. I will be gone until early june. I hope David and El. Merc. and others can take over here in the Nibu section and other sections while I am gone. Ok Back to My Reorting of tonight. I also went at 9 pm to New Center on arequipa 1774 and it was closed. It claims to be open until 10 but Man it was closed. Went to Aviacion 3040 number 101. 4 girls ther. Usually 6 total thru out the day. Two TIT Babes Canela and Diana not Dyana who used to work there before. I will post the number of this place in part 2 of my saturday night report. Went on Hipotolio Unanue off Arequipa Ave. tonight after 9 PM. Only two girls working on That St. The *****s are usually by Tip Top Restaraunt until the Park. This time the two girls one kind of busty That I know were working on the north side of the st. This action zone is off Arequipa by Eldorado Building. I posted this a lot of times before. I need to check out some more things here on the net be back for part 2 soon.

Nibu Raphael
05-02-04, 05:24
Hi back here for part 2 OK The place on Aviacion 3040 number 101 is open everyday from I think like 9 am to 10 Pm. Yeh the girls were 4 this time two busty and two non busty. 30 soles is the asking starting price with two girls asking starting price 50 soles. Canela Nice Big Juicy 36 D Sized TITS but in Peru They only go up to the B word. Double D,s Exist here But The porportions in the way they say it in Peru are only up to B and A or just saying 36 sized TITS or 36 B for big. WHY? Who Knows? Maybe El. Merc. or David can explain this. The other girl white lokking Peruvian girl was Diana Bigger TiTs then Dark Skinned Canela but Kind of Ugly looking girl but For TiT Action (I will try both of them in the future. I am not sure What girl or girls I will use now my last few days in Peru before My Travel. Ok Aviacion 3040 101 phone number is 475-7447. The place for Dominatiin girl Alexis who works in the daytime is block 4 of Jorge Muelle Where the big 18 story scummy looking departmento is just go up to the floor 12 and number 1208. Alexis does more things then Estefany and I think has more Sexy Dominany clothes and maybe other crazy Shit. Who Knows What else she includes but I heard Alexis goes all the way and with Esefany who does not have much on Top she said her services are limited. Ok I am on a roll here. I might be back for part 3 here soon,NIBU.

Nibu Raphael
05-02-04, 05:35
Ok this will be part 3 and then I think I am out of here. I am posting like crazy cause I will be gone soon for over a month. Here this seems cool a 42 B Sized TiTTy girl working in a private place In San Juan De Lurigancho by the Metro Mercado call up Carol Darln at 795-8561,293-0261 and 9-866-6777. This girl here too Might be in to Kinky stuff call Senora Joven at 225-8070 She has her own private place check her photos then www.placeresdelperu.com/estefany Ok Out of here.

Nibu Raphael
05-02-04, 23:59
Hi Ya All Nibs is alright no STDS at all just a dick infection Lima is dirty as FUCK. Two nights I could hardly breath at night cause of the Humidity. Lima is the Pits But I love Lima.

Nibu Raphael
05-05-04, 15:57
AlistedMale thanks for Pming Me back. Big TiTTEd Negra fresa works on Zepita ave in Lima centro every night after 9 pm. I think she works until midnight. Just be careful lot of theives,cops and seranazgos in that area. Hey If you need more info on her look at my old Nibu Reports I posted quite a few things on her.

Nibu Raphael
05-07-04, 06:23
David Please help out AllistedMale to get Fresa in Lima centro also look in to Los Frutales 485 and see if Angie is still working there. I will try to P.M. you on this If I get the chance and give you more details. Fresa can be found on Zepita right near Alfonso Ugarte and the other street under Nicholas Pierola after 9 pm.

Member #4351
05-07-04, 23:57
She's still at Las Frutales.

Nibu Raphael
05-12-04, 20:55
Hey Latina Passion I guess my info is SHIT. I have great info too just look do not be ignorant. Hails to El. Merc. you rule. Hey El. Merc. The Fuck place on Portugal 118 in Brena. Whats new with that place?

Nibu Raphael
05-14-04, 04:20
David 33 P.M. Me the info on the Swingers clubs? Man How cum I never knew about this?

Member #4351
05-14-04, 15:48
Because you don´t want a bunch of horny guys grabbing your wife.

Nibu Raphael
05-14-04, 20:00
No the singles party keep me informed. I mean when Singles get in for free. Hey or just give me the directions and I can bring some sleazy girl. O.K?

Intruder2
05-14-04, 22:31
Got bad news 4 ya Nibs: Police raided Baños Atlantis, on Puno 520. ITOH, they also closed Las Gardenias.

Nibu Raphael
05-15-04, 22:35
El. Merc. you mean Where Romina works Abancay and Puno? Why? Why? Banos Turcos that are Legit never get raided in Lima. What the hell is going on now?

Nibu Raphael
05-16-04, 19:09
Hi Again El. Merc. Banos Turco Atalntico raided. Why? To David P.M Me the Swingers info and the night single males get in.

Nibu Raphael
05-16-04, 23:08
To El. Merc. Why again did the place on Puno and Abancay get raided? What about the place on Lampa? I think Lampa 1026? What the Police are now raiding Banos Turcos? Is this a new Strategy for Police? Where did you here this from? To David 33 You still have not P.M.ed Me the contacts for Swingers clubs.

Nibu Raphael
05-17-04, 19:43
El. Merc. are they raiding other Bonos Turcos this week? David I think Angie from Las Frutales infected Me with her unclean vagina. NO STD but a Parasite infection. I think it had to be her. She was the last Working girl I was with before I left Lima. Again NO STD but an infection from a Vagina not washed probably. Hey David to I need the Swingers club info.

Member #4351
05-18-04, 00:20
You may have stuck your tongue where it doesn´t belong. However living in Peru your stomach should be immune to almost everything.

Nibu Raphael
05-18-04, 22:45
David P.M. Me all the swingers clubs info in Lima Peru.

Nibu Raphael
05-18-04, 22:53
Ha Saint give Me your 300 Dollars worth of Soles I could use that in Lima. Hey or just exchange that when you come to Santiago De Chile. Hey Againt Saint How are you so Rich? Do you Rob banks for a living? Sorry Jackson How does a Young Man get Rich like that? How old are you too Saint? I am 35 years old? I got to go guys,Take Care;NIBU R.

Nibu Raphael
05-23-04, 22:38
David hows the swinger scene going now in Lima Peru? Please post some phone numbers of places in Lima Peru when you get the chance.

Nibu Raphael
05-25-04, 18:25
Man You dudes in the Lima posts are not talking about /sex at all. Man guys come off it and to Latina Passion What kind of handle is that? Your handle sounds like the name of a Cumbia Band. Get Real Dude and Get a life.

Nibu Raphael
05-26-04, 02:02
Guys lets stop bickering in the Lima section. Hey to Saint Where is Sinner? So you are 28 years old. A young Kid. Later,NIBU R.

Nibu Raphael
05-27-04, 00:06
Hi Jackson buddy I do not know what Catire said but the B.S. bickering in the Lima Peru section must be stopped. I know my buddy El. Merc. thinks the same on that and I am sure David 33 too. Hey what happened to you guys? What am I missing now since I am now in Ponta Grossa Brazil? David or El . Merc and Doc. C. will we all hook up one day before I move back to the U.S.S.A. early next year 2005. David 33 you hooked up with my buddies johnny Wadd and Judd Great guys. David I too still need info on the Swingers places. What too is new going on at Los Frutales 485? How are Angies Granda Tatas doing? My Disease is gone for a week. The last girl I had was angie but I only did foreplay with her. I know about almost 2 months ago more or less I got this Redhaed Girl Woman that works on Cesar Vallejo It was not Itala it was the other Hottie with Redhair like I said. I was wondering if her Puzzy got me infected. Guys is it possible you can get a Veneral Disease after 6 weeks of fucking a girl? Maybe Play 2 from Connecitcut USSA can explain it to Me. Play 2 Do you hate Me now and David 33?? Sorry to ask you guys this BUT:: Both of you guys were connected to Hotamial Messnger to Me and You Guys disconnected with Me. WHY? I know I got hooked up with El. Merc. on Hotmail messnger but we never did hook up. I think Me and el. Merc. never did ofiicially get hooked up to messnger. O.K. I got to go now. David 33: Swingers Clubs and New Info on Los Frutales 485. Hey is that in Ate. or La Molina? I think Ate?? I got to go bye,sincerly Nibu R. P.S.Saint you Rich Brad Pitt Stud send me some money you got a lot. HA Ha.

Vagringo
05-27-04, 05:16
hey man just got back from salvador how is the scene I have been ignoring the rookies on the lima board feel like I am in study hall in school focus the pussy just the pussy

Nibu Raphael
05-27-04, 05:28
Hi Vagringo I thought you died. I am in Ponta Grossa Brazil now. I will be back in Chicago from june 11th to july 12th lets hook up in Chicago,Sincerly NIBU R.

Dtaylor1972
05-28-04, 18:33
Anybody have any info - good / bad or otherwise on the ladies on these sites ?

www.nenasperu.com
www.danielahot.tk
www.placeresdelperu.com/index.html
http://www.perumodel.com

Looking for younger ladies in S/Borja or Miraflores area.

Thanks

Nibu Raphael
05-29-04, 18:45
Oh Dude Yes San Borja has a lot of agencies for girls and so does Miraflores. I do not think I ever tried any Agencies in San Borja just the Banos Turcos on Ave. Aviacion. Hey read one of my past reorts There is a place on Aviacion 3041 I think??? I am not Sure My post has the address. This One Girl at the place is very hot. Hey as always Guys Just check the Old Nibu Reports. Peru Rules but I am now in Sao Paulo Brazil where it is HEAVEN.

Member #4351
05-29-04, 22:45
dtaylor1972,

The most reliable is placeresdelperu. The following have been recommended: Mishel, Cielo, Danitza, Ellen, Jazmin, Jenifer, Gabriela, Samantha, Harumi, Shaj, Shirley, Silvana, Sofia, Viviana. They come and go, and change their names....so you never know. The other sites have fake photos.

Nibu Raphael
05-30-04, 01:14
David the swingers club info PLEASE...

Member #4351
05-30-04, 16:32
Ready to attend with your wife?

Nibu Raphael
05-30-04, 21:14
No A **** or other **** I can take. What about the night that single males get in for free?

Dtaylor1972
05-31-04, 09:12
Thanks,

Been to some of the places on Avacion.

Kings - 3040 had good looking girls, but tried to rip off the gringo for s/260......
Took them down to the 120 rate, but still high when you pay the entrance fee.

Couple of other massage girls in the same area for much less - out of el comercio.

Dave

Member #4351
05-31-04, 17:18
1. Not for free.
2. Have to be members.
3. Are screened first to keep out undesirable elements.

Intruder2
06-02-04, 21:47
Hi Nib,

Try: www.swingersperu.com

Seems a cool place 2 start.

Nibu Raphael
06-03-04, 00:16
Hey Maltrufio You fucked Jungle Silocone Babe Milagros so Did I before. Yes Very Mechanical Fuck. Big Silicone Bonkers.. I will try to PM You and lets talk Mongering. To El. Merc. thanks for the info. El. Merc. will we meet up finally in 2004?

Nibu Raphael
06-03-04, 10:26
David or El. Merc. what are the chances of getting Herpes from eating out a girls Puzzy I mean hookers Puzzy? I would want to eat out Angies Puzzy from Los Frutales 485 when I get back to Lima. Should I do it or not?

Intruder2
06-03-04, 22:36
Hey Ill be stricking San Pablo this saturday, so Id like to have some of you to recommend me girls there -provide me some names and descriptions, p.l.e.a.s.e.

To Nib: there a huge possibility to catch herpes from hookers (and even non pros also). Morever, one can have that illness without noticing it. There are 2 types of herpes: bucal/oral and genital.. once u get it, you must drink some pills like Aciclovir to reduce the effects, BUT YOU WILL NEVER GET RID OFF OF IT. All you can is stay healty and dont have much trouble abou it (seems like depressive states move the illness to recurr.. like in my case :-) lol

Regards.

Nibu Raphael
06-18-04, 20:25
To David is Ana the Domination ***** still around or is she off now cause of her pregnancy?

Nibu Raphael
06-18-04, 20:38
I posted this before but will do it again The Banos Turco Roma on Atunez De Mayolo in Los Olivos phone number is 523/3084 and Olgas number at home is 258/3949. To David How is Angie doing at Los Frutales 485? Is that ***** Mari Aka Maribel still at the other MP Place at Jesus Maria on Huiracacha? Any other New Babes at both places?

Member #4351
06-19-04, 16:29
Sorry Nibu...haven´t had time to visit your favorite spots. If anything comes up I´ll let you know..

Intruder2
06-20-04, 02:11
Hey Nib,

Who is Olga? Give us some more details, please.

Intruder2
06-20-04, 23:01
I nearly forgot; here you have the link to a HUGE gallery with the delicious Paola Ruiz. Enjoy!

http://www.terra.cl/galerias/portal_galerias_ver_2.cfm?id_reg=382876

Nibu Raphael
06-21-04, 23:01
Olga from Banos Turco Roman style Los Olivos. Paula Ruiz YUCK. What about some Pregnant photos of Gulliana? What about some photos of Juli Pineda?

Nibu Raphael
06-22-04, 00:54
El. Merc. I think there is some new fuck place on Universitaria 917.

Nibu Raphael
06-24-04, 01:50
David I will be back in a week. Any New Banos Turco or good massage places that have opened up since I have been gone? Hey El. Merc. Los Jardines is closed down for good?

Intruder2
06-24-04, 03:58
Yes Nib, Im sorry to say its been closed for since five weeks ago. Although it wasnt as cool as San Pablo, it had some gals that were good enough.. I dunno if they have moved somewhere else.

BTW, Dont u like Paola Ruiz?

Nibu Raphael
06-24-04, 23:43
El. Merc. Give Me Juli Pineda or Gulliana Rengifo. Please Give Paula Ruiz to the Dogs. YUCK.

Nibu Raphael
06-25-04, 00:12
Hey El. Merc. or David 33 What about some posts in the Callao section? Can one of you Guys start a thread there? Then only Tacna will be left with 0 Posts? Guys some one post in the Callao Section PLEASE>

Nibu Raphael
06-25-04, 02:19
Oh El. Merc. and David 33 is the action still happening with young sluts at Plaza Manco Capac and the streets surrounding it? What about the Grau scene these days plus centro in Colmena/Pierloa?

Intruder2
06-25-04, 02:20
There are some more (younger) sluts in the Plaza Manco Capaca surroundings.. also in Grau. Gotta talk to Dr. C, its his speciallity...
Also, ive been told there is a new sauna in Av Peru block 21 SMP.. have NOT been there as its forbidden to The Mercenary...

Regards.

Ps.- As you would write: PLEASE Give Juli Pineda or Gulliana Rengifo to the Dogs. YUCK. YUCK. YUCK

Nibu Raphael
06-25-04, 02:22
No El. Merc. Paula Ruiz is an Ugly Charapita. Give Me Gulliana,Juli Pineda even Ruth Karina of Agua Bella can ride my dick any day. Paula Ruiz Horrible. No Way Dude. PS And Ugly Suzy Diaz.

Nibu Raphael
06-25-04, 02:24
Hey Actually El. Merc. can you post any New Prego photos of Gulliana in the photos section and post on Callao too if you can.

Intruder2
06-25-04, 02:24
You gotta be crazy,buddy! Paola Ruiz rocks!

Hey, call me as soon as u arrive to Lima (by 10:30pm). Take care of urself and FUCK DA WORLD!

About ur request, I havent found such pics of G. Rengifo..

Nibu Raphael
06-25-04, 02:27
No Way Gulliana Prego Photos those Young Tits must be swollen with a lot of Milk now like Anas<< David 33Ha Ha> We both know about Anas swollen Whoppers. Yeh is Ana still working or waiting it out for her baby? To El. Merc. again Gulliana Rengifo new photos. Paulo Ruiz NO. PS Who is that old Vedette that Mick Jagger banged? She is UGLY. I think Monica something was her name. SHeeze I forgot her name. PSS A Big Hails to Gulliana Rengifo from Piura.

Member #4351
06-25-04, 15:19
Monique Pardo. Paola Ruiz is living in Chile and appearing on a TV show there making big bucks.

Nibu Raphael
06-26-04, 22:10
guys nobody mongers in callao these days? what about the janet discoteca? hey and any new updates for the 6 chongos in tacna? here too is the number for janet discoteca in callao call them at 420/1494 and get there 24 hour taxi service too. janet bar discoteca jiron miro quesada 244 callao very near your ship. special care and security. we are waiting for your welcome. there are also a few more clubs on that st. and the big st. around the corner from there but be very careful at these clubs they are in a rough area. try to get a good taxi cab out of there too. janet has the safest security by far. try the other clubs too but less security. i went to these places a few times. hey but you must first call the janet bar dicoteca and ask what time the sailors or new boat arrives. hey if no boats come in that day or night then no sailors and hardly any girls. lot of young sluts too at these clubs. i remember one time buying 4 young babes a few sandwiches at the stands across the st. one scared me and looked to young looking. i keep it 18 and up so for me some good teenage sluts of 18 and 19 are a total go for me. i do not know but this girl had braces on her teeth and looked ****. try to keep it legal guys if you can. i never ask for ids but i try my best to do the right thing. maybe i will post a part 2 on the callao action later. a good brothel with girls in callao is like half a mile from this area. i forget the street address of this bar brothel but call 453/9511 try busty fiorella if she is still around. check the sundays el comercio for this ad too. may be be back for part 2 on callao soon.

Nibu Raphael
06-26-04, 22:46
O.K. Guys I guess this is part 2 on Callao> Some sleazy street action near the Jorge Chavez Airport but the hookers closer to the Airport on the north side of Tomas Valle are Travestis. Watch out Guys. Look to in my old reports on the clubs of Tomas Valle all on the south side of the street. They are in Callao and a few are in San Martin De Porres in Lima. Yes the most are past Universitaria on Tomas Valle up to Ave. German Aguirre. Now come on some one post on Callao experiences here or make a post in the Callao section.

Nibu Raphael
06-27-04, 20:00
Whats up with the scene on Arequipa Ave. and La Marina since I left? What about the SW scene in centro these days? El. Merc. Please post some Gulliana photos.

Nibu Raphael
06-27-04, 20:22
To David> How is the scene going in Callao at the Trocadero and Las Salvaje?

Member #4351
06-28-04, 22:40
Haven't been in awhile. The weather is so cold I'm afraid I'll get surf shrink and won't be able to perform. That said, I might check it out this week.....if I do, I'll say Hi to your girlfriend Pili.

Nibu Raphael
07-02-04, 03:38
David and El.Merc the Las Jardines was still in buisness they just found the owners body in Las Jardines murdered in one of the rooms. I think the *****s put a contract on him.

Nibu Raphael
07-02-04, 04:20
El. Merc. and David I also saw on AtV news I think tuesday of some brothel that got busted I think In Lince. WAs it Lince or somewhere else? Some new Brothel opened up on Garzon block 7 in Jesus Maria and a place with Porno Videos and Girls on Ave. Peru in S.M.P. I must check those out guys.

Intruder2
07-03-04, 03:33
Hey Nibster, the outstanding and honorable newspaper El Trome states that it was an elder pimp (70 years old) who got stabbed in Los Jardines (I guess, cos it mentions Pisagua 488)..it wasnt the sluts there...

Nib, just a big favor: Ive noticed that in nearly EVERY of posting you start with "El. Merc. and David .." or "David and El.Merc..".. youd better use "Guys", ok?

Regards.

PS:- in anycase, ill be stiking Saint Paul and Las Gardenias this pretty saturday morning...

Nibu Raphael
07-06-04, 04:25
Hey Guys Checked out Arenales 1624 and Wasted 32 soles on Diane Her TITs did not turn me on so I left after 3 minutes. Yes Fucked up. Hey Busty Kelly is back at Pablo Bermudez 177 number 206. Ana at Fransico De Zela block 10 I think Has a lot of Milk now. I got to go. Will post more as soon as I can. Call Ana for kinky stuff at 472-3261.

Nibu Raphael
07-10-04, 20:32
HiGuys Copa America is in Peru now. I am sure lot of XXX Workers lokking to work like crazy. Hey also yesterday or thursday the Biggest Warship in the world arrived the Ronald Reagan USS and lokks like the 8 sleazy bars of Callao will have to serve some of the 6,000 US GRingo Sailors in Callao. I am not sure how long they will be in Callao for. I got this info from Trome and from watching the News. The Trome Report mentioned the 3 official brotels of Callao too:La Salvaje,Botecito and Trocadero. The report also mentioned of The 8 bars with Chibolas on Manco Capac and Miro Quesada. The Girls offer there services for 20 soles but want to Rip Off the Gringos with prices of 10 to 20 dollars. The Mayor Of Callao says he does not want Callao to be like Valparaiso Chile. Hey Alex Kouri Man Valparaiso XXX scene in Chile does not have more to offer then Callao. The Red Light XXX scene in Callao Peru is much much better then Valparaiso Chile. Guys see The Nibu In Chile reports for old reports of Valparaiso And also when in Valparaiso Chile better to go to Vina Del Mar with much better action. To David 33: I know where The La Salvaje is and Trocadero but Where in the hell is the Botecito Brothel? Hey or is the Botecito Brothel the same as The La Salvaje and Trocadero? I am very confused on this. Hey Also GUys I went shopping the other day at the used area of goods before Gamarra and 28 DE Julio like one block before Aviacion I even walked to Aviacion yes and saw Tacora and La Cachinita more up close. Would any one know if any other brothels exist on the first few blocks of Aviacion block 1 to block 3?? I once made a post on one brothel on block 1 of Aviacion. This area is much more dangerous then San Pablo and Las Jardines a few blocks down. Any one with experinces on this La Cachinita area? O.K. Guys out of here. Copa America continues,NIBU R.

Nibu Raphael
07-10-04, 20:42
Oh One other quick report here it seems now the XXX Street action by Washington Ave off Quilca in centro has a new area now too off Quilca and going down on Chota. Check it out Guys in the evenings Man lot of Young Sluts that whole area of centro must have like over 30 of them. Then there are other areas in centro of course like Nicholas Periloa and Zepita and some other streeets. Hey also I saw a couple small vans for testing the *****s of Manco Capac for STDS O.K. out of here again and again.

Nibu Raphael
07-12-04, 01:06
Guys today Sundays in the some of the Lima massage parlors is two for one deals. I think Aviacion 3040 #101 has that deal so Does Los Frutales 385. Guys please visit Angie at Los Frutales 385. Hey Any one ever do this Cesar Vallejo SW Named Sandra cell number 9-862-0514. Find Sandra too late evenings walking the Cesar Vallejo stroll by Tip Top Restaraunt. To David: Is The Botecito Chongo the La Salvaje? Any new updates too on Las Cucardas,La Nene,San Pablo and Las Jardines too?

Member #4351
07-12-04, 16:05
It´s to the left of the Salvaje. Smaller, mostly older women when I checked it out a couple of years ago.

Nibu Raphael
07-12-04, 23:52
David I am confused. I know you enter off Argentina Ave. in Callao and go down the dirt road and there is an entrance to The Trocadero as I always known it to be. Nowadays The Two Chongos are called What La Salvaje. O.K. Then where exactly is Bocetito? What does the name mean to? Has that Chongo been around too for a long time? I am now very confused What Callao Has Two Chongos connected to each other then the La Salvaje/Trocadero complex where you pay I think 13 soles to get in. So how do I reach this Bocetito? Hey David What the Hell does Trocadero mean? Hey Hey also Why the name Chongos? Chongos is more less basically Peruvian Slang To have fun. I think in Ecuador too they are called Chongos. I am not sure about Bolivia and Colombia too. I am confused on that situation. Speaking of Callao Are there any other SW Zones? There used to be a dangerous SW Zone on Ave. Buenos Aires in centro Callao but I think the Tombos busted that scene down. Hey I got todays El Chino and it mentions about the Gringo Sailors trying to get freebies from the Working girls in Callao. I will read about this and post this in hopefully my next post. These girls made Police Reoprts on the Gringo Sailors. I bet it is from one of the 8 bars on Miro Quesado and Dos De Mayo. Well I got to get going. Kingpin are you still in Lima? Sorry I could not hook up with you,Apolgies and Regards,NIBU R. PS the Sailors leave today back to San Diego USSA.

Nibu Raphael
07-13-04, 00:02
David post the correct address on the Botecito Chongo if you want to in the Callao section. Still no posts there.

Intruder2
07-13-04, 01:08
San Pablo has a new **** by the name of Tatiana; an ecuatorian who provides GFE and a normal FS. Los Jardines is closed for good.. itoh, La Republica published a short note on Alexis Amore, a delicious busty peruvian who is becoming a porno queen in USA. Perhaps someone in the forum got some of her videos. FUCK DA WORLD.

Kingpin
07-13-04, 05:04
Hey guys,

I need some help going to Piura and wondering if anyone has any information about possible there?

Member #4351
07-13-04, 15:57
Nibu, the next time you go to the troc...before you pay your S./ 13 look way to the left. There are three buildings....the salvaje are the two on the right connected. The one farthest to the left is the Botecito.

Nibu Raphael
07-14-04, 02:09
WOW Dude I think you got it right David. The fucking 3 years I have been living in Lima Peru I mean almost 3 years the buillding to the Trocadero always seemed much bigger then it should be but I always thought that was the connecting building from where you enter the Trocadero or La Salvaje and two of them were connected and it seemed much bigger but I never saw any one else entering much farther down.Damn in my over 15 or so visits to the Trocadero and La Salvaje Comlpex I never knew that. HMMM Maybe I look in to this saturday. Damn just weirs Why no onbe ever mentioned this. David then in this so called 3rd complex are there like a lot of Pilis there? Man O.K. post more info on this place too. Hey also is the Trocadero-La Salvaje-Botecito open everday and what are the proper hours? How much is the entrance to Botecito? About how many girls totally are there? Now this confuses me more:: Is there any legal Chongos like this farther south in Lima like Villa El Salvador? What about up north Punta Piedra to Ancon way? I know up in Huacho and Huaral up north a couple hours past Lima are some clubs with girls but even up there I am not sure about Chongos legal or not. I have now also in the past reorted about the Chongos in Ate on the Central Highway and then after that two horrible Chongos in La Oroya. O.K. Guys might be back for part 2 on things to say tonight I might as well tommorrow is the Big Grand strike in Peru. Guys stay out of Lima centro tommorrow it may get Violent.

Member #4351
07-14-04, 15:57
Only legal ones are the Nene and Cucardas around Ave. Colonial, and the Troc group which include the botecito off Ave. Argentina. (as far as I know). Like I told you, when I checked it out, the quality of girls was lower in the botecito than in the troc. The younger, better looking ones go where there are more customers..i.e. the troc. Older cheaper ones in the Botecito. The guy who brings stuff to the girls (condoms, beer etc.) is blind....gives you an idea of what the place is like. As I recall there were around 30 - 40 women there.

Nibu Raphael
07-14-04, 20:56
kingpin see my old nibu reports on what i have to say on piura like 3 or 4 clubs there and a chongo outside of town where in centro a local taxi chongo takes you there. i guess see the old archives that is where the info on piura is in the other areas section or in old nibu reports plus old nibu reports have a lot of info too on trujillo. you should check out too chiclayo a big boys town there with like 6 or 7 chongos. i think the most chongos in peru are in chiclayo and also in tacna by arica chile like 6 chongos maybe 7 by now. the chongo in northern trujillo is big too. ummm there is a city like 30 minutes before piura that has a small chongo i forgot the cities name i think la sullana and there are also some sleazy clubs there but i never checked them out. there are sws in that city too and a porno theatere in centro where you can take the girls to fuck too i think so. i am not sure a 100%% on that. i have also known in la sullana and piura illegal brothels exist from time to time but the cops bust the places usually due to **** girls. yes kingpin i would like to hook up with you. i now live near la marina where all the clubs are. i think el. merc. and the doctor c. are in la victoria in santa catalina and david in la molina. i am not sure what part of lima lima busy is from. i also have some monger assistant friends who live in san borja,san miguel,san juan de lurigancho,san juan de miraflores,surco and miraflores. hey to lima locals like david,el. merc. lima busy and others did you guys see the sunday panorama program on the working girls of moonlight club in surco it was pretty interesting. o.k. i might be back for another post later, until then bye bye,nibu.

Nibu Raphael
07-14-04, 21:24
OH hey EL. Merc. how did your fun go at the San Pablo last week? Hey again to David What is the exact address and entrance fee to Botecito? Block 18 Argentina I think??

Nibu Raphael
07-14-04, 23:43
Hey David Sorry Again so When I go to the Trocadero complex to get to Botecito all I do is walk way down the building? Is the entrance way down at the left side or in back? Hey also Why Do I never see any one walking in that direction? I hope to it is not 13 soles to get in to Botecito.

Member #4351
07-15-04, 17:36
Left side. Cheaper than S./ 13....probably more like 5.

Nibu Raphael
07-15-04, 18:34
O.K. I might go tommorrow Ah Oh that problem with the Sailors and Prostitutes was at Calle Las Pizzas. The girls did not get paid by the Gringo Sailors at all so they went to the Miraflores Police or Seranazgo for a Denuncia Reort the girls were Lourdes Rivero Casanova 25 Matilde Sofia Pinto Llano 32 and Nora Cespedes Preciado 25.

Nibu Raphael
07-15-04, 22:49
Here Guys more info on the Marino Gringos who would not pay the Sex Workers a 100 soles each. They picked them up on Calles La Pizzas and then took them to La Casa De Los Sanchez Diagnol 354 In Miraflores.

Nibu Raphael
07-15-04, 23:08
Does any one have info on these two Sister Banos Turco Clubs Sauna Club? I have went to ask information about the one in Jesus Maria about 4 times and never really any girls working there that is the one On Garzon 782 Then there is the Sister Sauna Club in San Martin De Porras at Ave. Peru 1547. Any one info on these places? Hey David Is the Botecito open every day and what times does it open and close? This question I too wondered about The Micros that take you out of there From the Whole Trocadero complex. Where do people pick it up? It is funny when it leaves to go to centro and picks up normal clients on Ave. Argentina Do any of the people know it is a ***** bus? Ha it is pretty Weird. Hey David has Botecito been around just as long as the rest of the complex? Hey also then the Whole Trocadero-La Salvaje complex you enter way at the right and in the middle you exit between both places and What Botecito is like a few steps down past that second exit of The Trocadero complex. Hey What does Trocadero and Botecito mean? Did they always have the same name? Oh David also there are those other two legal brothels in Lima In Ate. the 9.30 club and the New Station Yes The Nueva Estacion on Santa Rosa 445 in Ate plus then those other Chongos that are very small by the Zoo Near Ate. I too made reorts in the past that I heard deeper in to Ate behind the Caretera Central are places. Do you know anything on these places?? O.K. Got to go,Sincerly NIBU R.

Intruder2
07-16-04, 03:16
Botecito means "Little boat"....

(Kinda obvious, aint it dude..? lol)

Nibu Raphael
07-16-04, 16:16
Hey El. Merc. my friend said Botecito is just a few meters down or few feet down from the second entrance of Trocadero but said too That Botecito has lot of Girls and is 13 soles to enter. I too told him about how I went to the San Pablo many times and he is so scared to go there. Maybe I take him to the San Pablo in the future. By the way El. Mer. What else is new with the San Pablo?

Nibu Raphael
07-17-04, 04:21
Hi To David I did some Checking out on places tonight but first Another question on The Botecito. I will try to go there then finally tommorrow. My question is this on the whole Trocadero-La Salvaje-Botecito complex is it open 365 days of the year and what are the exact hours. What are the best DAYS OR NIGHTS TO GO?? So is it true that The Botecito is just as packed with girls and the cover price too is also 13 soles to get in? I always thought the whole Trocadero Complex was open every day from 4 to 10 pm or is it 4 to midnight. It seems if I get to these Chongos in The country of Peru early then there are hardly any girls If I come to late then all these Lurkers are waiting by the doors that are occupied which are half the doors. I am confused on this so answer Me on this as much as you can. I asked you this too last time How long have all these Chongos been in existence for? I think since the 1950s or 40s. Oh I also posted this some time earlier this year too I think back in the 70s or 80s I heard there were more Chongos in the La Victoria area. Were they based in the La Parada area or Ave. Aviacion at La Cachina Tacora? O.K. David if you can answer all these Great. Hey Kingpin I got your PM Sorry I never responded a long time ago. I have just been in Lima for over two weeks. I will be back for a part 1 reort on places I checked out tonight mostly in Lince.

Nibu Raphael
07-17-04, 05:23
O.K. Guys I got to get going soon but Yes I did check out the places tonight on Lince I walked the Cesar Vallejo Zone and saw a couple SWS but no Sandra or others plus too much Serenazgos this was like from 9.30 to 10.30. I also walked to the two hotels on Nicarauga off Cesar Vallejo and Sandra or other girls were not there. I think Some New Fuck place exists on Nicarauga St. I will try to post it a future post maybe tommorrow If I find the damn address. I checked out the Three places on Torre Ugarte off block 24 of Arequpa the last place a block From Petit Thouars had ugly girls. Adas had only 3 average lokking girls and The Banos Turco had one Girl Reza that looked like a Tetona these places are all advertised in Trome and El Comercio. I went to Pablo Bermudez 177 number 206 in Santa Beatriz and that Kelly TITS Babe is long gone it seems like last time I went there to look the 5 other girls pulled a prank on Me cause I always come to look at this place not Fuck. Oh On Pedro Conde I talked to a working girl in a Taxi off Petit Thouars across the shuttered Acaurios Hootel 50 soles for Her. She claimed to be stacked not sure on that but 50 soles for all including the hotel around the corner north on Petit Thouars. I also saw a few working girls on Pedro Conde but 3 of them were all SKANKS. I also checked out the Club 69 on Soledad like two bvlocks off arequipa hardly any girls they told Me come in later and I will try to do it. O.K. I guess just one full report tonight. Maybe tommorrow I hit the Botecito and Trocadero. To El. Merc any Good Young Big TTTer Chibolas at The San Pablo? Oh I think yesterdays Trome or Ojo did a report on Anna Amore Peruvian Porn Star she looks to much like a TV Too Me.

Nibu Raphael
07-17-04, 05:25
Oh Shit Guys I also checked the place on Merino 2551 in Lince 3 ugly girls try there sister place on Emilio Althaus for better luck.

Nibu Raphael
07-17-04, 05:41
Shit once more here Nibs to post some stuff Yes The Other Place of Melanies place on Merino 2551 is The Casita Club which for 40 soles has full service. They claim to have Lesbian service too. I would try Busty Monica. I need to try this place for sure. Oh during the midweek I checked out the Brothel in La Victoria with Chibolas behind the Mobil Gas Station and Carpa Grau The place is on Las Bellas Pasje # 160 officina 301. I got there after 8 pm and busty Kris and others were long gone. Busty Kris is a Hot Triguena she Claims to To Have Real Large TITS cause of her Mother. Hey El. Merc. I also checked out midweek the Place in Brena on Venezuela 1462 Two Ugly skanks. Hey The place on Venezuela 770 is closed and bricked up. I also walked in to The Stanford Hoose on Portugal 118 in Brena like 13 sleazy Girls and 42 soles service and your ASshole friend was not there you know the Guy with the curly hair but Damn no Big TiTs only Small TiTs yes I should of Fucked at The Stanford back in The TIT Days my fault. Oh EL. Merc. You claim Las Jardines Brothel in La Victoria is closed. How? Is it all bricked up? If its all bricked up then it will never be back in service. Do you think the San Pablo will close for good one day? Hey What about the supposedly Sleazy Brothel bars on Aviocion block 1 and 2?? O.K. Got to go,NIBU R. PS EL. Merc. did you ever Find Negra Tetona Fresa who works on Zepita in centro?

Nibu Raphael
07-17-04, 05:47
OH Shit one more thing Guys I might check out the Fuck Place on Via Expresa Called Angelas that is open 24 hours phone number 248-0219 But I think the Teona they mention with a 40 Brassiere is there just in the daytime. I hope Angelas still exists.

Nibu Raphael
07-17-04, 11:17
Kingpin and Flying Ace I just PMED you guys. Flying Ace :Madonna Club needs more Bigger TiTs.

Member #4351
07-17-04, 16:30
Like I told you, I checked the botecito a few years ago. Definitely less quality than the salvaje-troc. Costs less also I imagine. However, since you like the older, fatter, Pili types...you might find something interesting there. As far as I know, the both the troc and botecito open around 5 in the afternoon and close at 10 however best time is probably around 7. You´ve got girls who work San Pable during the morning and then work the troc complex at night. The ecuadorians are famous for this. By the way...the last time I hit the troc with a friend from the states, I talked to one of the equadorian girls while I was waiting for him to finish off his second of the night. She was like 21 and when I asked her about her "record day"...she told me that the first day she worked was on her 18th birthday in Guayaquil. That day...starting in the morning...she did 109 guys!!!!!!! 5$ each...$545 she told me. Also was hurting after....obviously..

Nibu Raphael
07-19-04, 18:24
Guys I went to the Botecito saturday 13 soles entrance not too many Girls cause of The Copa. I also went to San Pablo alone today San Pablo is Total CRAP Now.

Nibu Raphael
07-20-04, 01:29
Guys I went To Las Cucaradas Tonight the Action was Shit Checked out both shifts. A Waste of my 16 soles to enter I also checked out Shitty Crappy La Nene. Shit Shit. I might go do Angie Friday At Los Frutales 385 if she is still there. El. Merc. When will we finally hook up??

Intruder2
07-20-04, 03:47
As Allan Parson´s song "Time" says: "Who knows when we shall meet/ if ever...?"

I dont know what u mean by saying "San Pablo is Total CRAP Now".. there are at least 5 gals that reach 6-7 (and even 8!).. perhaps u havent found your kind of big titted grls...

So, how much is the total fee at the botecito? how many chicks did u find there?

Nibu Raphael
07-21-04, 04:00
Ah El. Merc. not too many girls at both places that night. El. Merc. At The Botecito the girls charge 15 soles. This one Lady like late 30s Would do Me and my friend a DP Yes but it would of been 30 soles then. I would of had to pay for my friend too her name was Kyla. This saturday I am going to a concert in Villa El Salvador. I will try to check out the Chibola Bars in Villa El Salvador. My friend said where the concert is It is A Puta Bar. The place is called Fantasy Bar. El. Merc. if youand Kingpin want to go that night PM ME But have lot of Taxi Money ready for distances in Valla El Salvador maybe after half the night there then The Sleazy Chiobola Clubs of San Juan De Miraflores or off to Miraflores Near Calles De Pizza San Ramon to drink.

Nibu Raphael
07-24-04, 06:21
Hey Guys I did Angie at Los Frutales 485 in the Steam roomfor a total of 110 soles well worth it. Her home phone number in Comas is 547 4684. I also got the number of Hot Busty Lusty Paula who works at Club 69 on Solead off Arequipa like two blocks from Arequipa best time for Paula is after 10 Pm until 6 am fridays at Club 69. 7 soles for a large beer too. I think full cost with Paula 80 soles 20 soles to leave club 69 and like 30 soles for the hotel. Paula is from SMP. her number is 567 1347. I will make a more through reort when I can. Tommrrow I am off to Villa El Salvador at night. Oh I also checked out in San Juan De Miraflores Las Vegas on San Juan 469 of 301 Lily a stunner with some Nice Big Juggs is 20 soles for like half an hour. Oh also Talked with Hot Busty Lusty Estrella who works at Manuel Bonilla 162 Full service Massage from her 30 soles and nude with that I think. Oh Andrea who was Olgas friend at Banos Turco Romas in Los Olivos is now working at the Place on Diez canseco by Tequila Rock. To Judd I saw Kassandra tonight at Two Stars Club and some Slutty kind of Busty Chick who will do it up the ASS Named Karen But she has no number so full service from her with salida and all probably 200 soles. I also stopped in Flying aCes Club and Busty Patty from Surquillo looks good Yes The Madonna club behind the Madonna Club some place called SExy Club across from The Queens Hotel but I just saw a big Neon Sign for it. Where the Club is who who knows. LÑas Galvinas too on Nicholas Arriola I checked out like 4 sluts there just O.K. lokking Last place I checked out was Turcos arriola I think full service here 100 soles from some 8 looking averge looking girls Ave Nicholas Arriola 290- 205 open everyday from 6 pm to 11 pm. The drinks are 5 soles for aq smallberr phone number 225 0669. I think tuesday I visit Domination ***** with Milk Juggs Ana at 472 3261. Got to go guys What A FUCKING DAY,NIBU R.

Nibu Raphael
07-25-04, 00:27
Hey Guys checked out this place in centro off block 5 of Grau just across the border from La Victoria. The full service for these girls is 30 soles. There were like 4 young Hot Sluts working here at Ayacucho 1195 number 501. This one girl with some Hot sized Medium TiTs I will try to do here next time. Her name was Johnella I guess pronounced Joe/Nella. Damn these Peruvian names are so weird but that is What she said:::: Ja Nella maybe Damn Who knows. Hey I also walked the Grua circiut where the *****s start in the day time like after 3.30 Pm a few were out there on the first few blocks of Grau and around the Cine Grau too. Hey a funny thing is the young *****s working off Grau on Jose Galvez There are like 2 or 3 hardcore Chibola bars open out there right in the daytime. There are lot of working girls coming in and out of the bars and those Small Video Restaraunt Bars. These Must Be the Sleaziest Chibola Bars in all of Peru. I also got a flyer for a place I think that is on Pasaje Garcia Naranjo 114 A I think damn I lost the flyer now. El. Merc. Is this the correct address? I must go now,NIBU R.

Nibu Raphael
07-27-04, 04:36
Guys My plans for Villa El Salvador got fucked saturday I will try later this year to check out the XXX action in Villa. Hey I might check out the XXX scene in La Oroya saturday. To Flying Ace Did you get my message at Madonna Club? Hey To Kingpin what happened you never PM,ED Me Back.

Nibu Raphael
07-27-04, 17:28
El. Merc. have you ever checked out the Sleazy Chiobola Bars on Jose Galvez in La Victoria off Grau?

Nibu Raphael
07-28-04, 04:12
1863 Arenales 3rd floor try Jezabela going entrance price 30 soles Who knows how much with tips. She Makes Me Areccha.

Nibu Raphael
07-28-04, 04:17
Oh Guys did Ana tonight 472 3261 it was a milky way experience well worth it..

Kalato
07-28-04, 04:55
Hey Nibu,

Good reports, specially about the lactating girls, I'm craving to have a busty lactating girl. I'll let you know when I'm flying down to Lima, I'm in Miami BTW.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to capitalize the word "I". To avoid future delays, please use a capital "I" to refer to yourself in future reports. Thanks!

Nibu Raphael
07-31-04, 04:11
El. Merc. Where the Hell is Burrito? At least what street is it on?

Member #4351
08-02-04, 00:46
Nibu, the one I know is a restaurant on Ave. Arequipa in the block of the Rizzo shopping center.

Nibu Raphael
08-02-04, 00:58
Hey David Have you heard of the New Strip Club in Callao Perrricholi I think it is on 2500 Argentina near the Trocadero. I will post more info on this place when I get the info. Hey also post or P.M. Me the infoi on Swingers Sex Clubs in Peru? Was not one called swingersperu.com? Would you also know of Any Swingers Clubs in Colombia? I should be there in October. Hey David Ana At 472 -3261 Is Lacatating Like Crazy. I never saw a Woman lactated like she does. She should have Milk for a few more months. when I was at her place recently on Fransisco De Zela lot of people Called her up. She will only do foreplay stuff with you Her Ugly friend does the Full Sex And other stuff. I told Ana to hire a Busty Friend I might visit here in a few weeks and See if She Hired a Busty Lusty Friend. what else Can I say about her is that,s about it. I know She lives in Los Olivos too. Hey to El. Merc. did you ever try to call Romina again from The Banos Turco Atlantico? She still works there and the place is still in buisness Bad News is Thought the place on Lampa By Roosevelt still exists but only As a Banos Turco without Massages. It seems like they hired New Management in that place too. El. Merc. Do you think Cause of the bust at Banos Turco Atlantico it messed up this place too? Alright everyone got to go,NIBU Raphael.

Nibu Raphael
08-04-04, 05:07
Hi A Quick post here. I think the Pericholli Club On in Callao is Ave. Argentina 2551 and it features Vedettes too. I will still try to post more info on this place When I get the time. I do think they Have Ads in the Sunday El Comercio section where all the Sex Ads are. I also checked out the Banos Sauna on Garzon 782 and I found out now 3 Chicks work there. Entrance fee to the Banos sauna is 10 soles and 15 soles for the Massage But However if You get the small flyer at the desk just right away ask with that flyer that you will get a massage too so it will be 20 soles total instead of 25 soles. I am not sure what it takes to get the girls nude here I would guess 30 soles at the very most. I am not sure If this is full service or just cheap jerk offs and even blow jobs. I did see a couple good things the receptionist who works the place has a nice busty 36 Brassiere type figure but does not do massages But I am sure You can get her name and number for sure for a date. I am not sure What her name is though I think She works there everday but What really Got Me going was I saw at the recption deask too a Busty Hot Mama By the name of Mariella. Looks like when I get the time and money I will visit this place for sure. O.K. The place is Sauna Club Garzon Ave Garzon 782 In Jesus Maria. I posted they have A Sister Sauna Place on Ave. Peru in S.M.P. See my Old post for that and it is not the Sauna place on floor number 2 at 2415 A Peru or the Fuck place La Nenas on Peru 1497 second floor. O.K. Leter Guys,NIBU R.

Nibu Raphael
08-07-04, 06:11
www.trome.com,www.elchino.com.pe

Nibu Raphael
08-07-04, 06:36
Here it is Guys the address of La Perricholi Club Ave. Argentina 2551 2 blocks from Minka Supermercado No Not The Korean Porn Star You Idiots. Ha LOL. Open tuesday to Sundays call 453 1279 While I am at it The Kilate Club Ave. Alfredo Caboa S/N Urb. Alvino Herrera Cross off Ave. Angelicca Gamarra And Tomas Valle Block 29 Call 531 7424 and 9 812 5066. Here also in Los Olivos Cono Norte of Lima is the Scarlett Club at Los Yunques 5200 Industrial Infantas Panamerica Norte By Ovalo Naranjal.

Nibu Raphael
08-07-04, 06:46
Oh A Quick report here lot of good strret action on Cesar Vallejo tonight at 8 Sandra,Itala,Roxana and like 5 other sluts were out. Sandra usually is out on Vallejo by 6 pm. Call Sandra 9 862 0514 to get her in the daytime.

Nibu Raphael
08-07-04, 06:58
www.starmedia.com Click Amour Guys for the XXX ads.

Nibu Raphael
08-07-04, 07:28
El. Merc. When is the last time you were at The Stanford Brothel in Brena 118 Portugal of Alfonso Ugarte by The Police Station and Metro? We Both know where it is but I a, saying all this for New Mongers kow about this place. It seems Big TiTTers Shirley and Rachel and Even Raquel are long gone from Stanford. Hey any New San Pablo Updates?

Nibu Raphael
08-07-04, 10:43
Hey And Also El. merc. todays saturday Will you be hitting the San Pablo at all this morning?

Nibu Raphael
08-07-04, 22:35
El. Merc. Checked out the Stanford talked to a Hottie Brisa 40 soles does it. I think 2 soles more with the Condom. Hey Did you see allof Long Strokers photos? Pretty Cool. Some photos of Chibolas behind Polvos Azules on Jiron Galvez.

Nibu Raphael
08-07-04, 22:43
Oh Guys Also a couple places got Raided I think Thursday in Miraflores on Ave. Cornel Inclan and Alcanfores. I guess one of the places you entered thru a Fake Restaraunt. I will try to find the adresses on these places that got busted and post the info when I can. Hey also the scene on LaMarina last night Ugly Girls as Usual. Saw even A SW at like 3 am on Universitaris by the Golden Towers Banos Turcos a couple years back you used to see a few Girls working on that corner but not any more. Sernazgos Have cleaned up that corner. Sernazgos have also cleaned up the Action at Ovalo Higuerta for a couple of years now too and later at night a lot of Pressure on SWS in Lince. Take Guys,NIBU R.

Nibu Raphael
08-07-04, 22:58
Oh Hi Again Guys The La Periccholi Club that I mentioned in an earlier post in Callao it opens at 7 PM. Here is a new place I must check out in SMP Igeneria CRAZY call them at 793 3324 Ave. Gerardo Unger 619 A open everday from 8 AM to 11 PM. Another place nearby Melody Ave. Gerardo Unger 1443 2nd floor in front of Metro UNI. Another one here in SMP on Ave. Peru 1497 of 201 Las Nenas. Here is another in Ingerneria that I have been to many times before Venezzia Ave. E . Habich 276-A Open 9 to 9. Phone them 9 663 4225. Here is a New place that has opened up By The Fiori Bus Terminal in SMP it is Sauna Club Ave. Enrique Fermi # 526 phone 534 3444. Nearby that place is Sauna Fiori but they have Ugly Girls. Maybe By Now better girls. WHO KNOWS? Here is the address Calle 2 #118 CC Fiori. Ok Got to go again and again,NIBU R.

Nibu Raphael
08-09-04, 01:50
David 33 I tried to PM You but your User Box is full. I need to know How I can hook up with tHat Big TiTTer that you posted in the Photo Gallery and Other BiG TITS.. Post it here or PM Me. BTW What is the name of the Big Titter?

Member #4351
08-09-04, 15:42
Nibu, she's not a working girl. But has the biggest boobs I've ever seen on a normal girl (not a tremendous fatty). The rest of her body is hard...just has enormous jugs. I'd say closer to 48´s and she is 24 yrs. old...works for the government.

Nibu Raphael
08-09-04, 18:17
Damn David Where Does she work? Does She fool around? Hey If you can not hook Me up with her: Is there a girl similiar to her you know? Hey Have you yet been to La Perricholli Club in Callao? Hey back to that Girl: Any other photos of her? Does She work for the Ministry of Salud? Damn If you have any info on Any Bigger TiTTers anywhhere in Latin America I will travel to find them. I think the smallest breasted Women in S.A. are in Paraguay,Uruguay and Argentina While Brazil,Peru,Ecuador and Chile have more Top Heavy Mamas. Some Mongers have said Central American Women have a lot of Hangers. I might have to go look in the photo gallery sections of Central America today I mean now. Hey another question Have you ever tried Leonela Services? I wonder how there Lesbo Services go? Got to go now take care,NIBU R. PS More photos and info on that Top Heavy Mama PLEASE PLEASE.

Nibu Raphael
08-09-04, 23:55
David Resend Me the PM You sent Me. I got one PM from You and Jackson but the messages never came up when I went to check them in to the Forum. Hey Do You still go to Adas?? Later,NIBS.

Nibu Raphael
08-10-04, 04:14
David 33 once again PM me that info again on Misses Big Boobs and Swingers clubs in Lima. Seems like the WSG is going Bonkers now. Something Fucked up with the server I guess.

Nibu Raphael
08-12-04, 23:56
Hey Man I have posted this before Guys. Check out Busty Monica who works on the 3rd shift here At Casita Club in Santa Beatriz. The place is open 24 hours. They claim to feature Lesbian shows. I think full service for 30 minutes is 40 soles. Here is the Address for Casita Club Jiron Emilo Althaus 275-A it is like off Block 15 I or 14 of Arequipa near Mega Hostal a Place where My Buddy Judd has stayed before. The phone number for this place is 262 1334 and 265 2392 plus 791 1971. Hey To David Have You been here in awhile? How are also the Lesbian Services from Leonela Escorts? Casita Club 1 is alright but Casita Club 2 on Ignacio Merino 2551 in Lince sucks.

Nibu Raphael
08-13-04, 00:39
El. Merc You are the King of getting Numbers and Adresses. can You look in to this Busty Girl For MeBrigitte she Cliams to Have 42 Sized Brassiere her phone number is 795 8561 She is in the San Carlos Area of San Juan De Lurigancho Call 795 8561..... Here is another one too That claims to Have 42 Sized Brassire She is Reyna Dulce 19 Years old of of block 19 of Arequipa in Lince/Santa Beatriz District area. Phone number is 798 0137. Hey another one here is TeToncita Kelly She is on Block 15 Of Petit Thouars. Call her at 795 7512. The Prices foir these girls are 30 soles. Hey Actually Reyna Dulce is at Block 15 of Ave. Arequipa. Oh Hey I Hearf The Massge place on Arequipa 1792 Number 303 Is Back in Buisness. I might Have to visit that place in the future again. Here is another place in Lince with Girls Carolina services call 798 6615. Hey Maybe David You can answer Me this one It seems like a lot of Ads Happen with Girls advertising From The La Positiva Building in San Isidro. What is this all about? Is there a lot of Incall and Outcall places from This Building? I need to call up some of these Ads to find out. Some one out there must have info on this. O.K. I found two of these Ads for La Positiva for 30 soles one Any 795 8230 and also Kandy At The La Positiva Building call Dulce Kandy 793 4448.

Nibu Raphael
08-13-04, 00:45
David 33 Clean Up your Mailbox it is full. I tried to PM You. Hey Man Any More Photos of The 48 GGG Girl? Can you post some info on Swingers Clubs in Lima Peru? What Do you know of the La Positiva Building in San Isidro? Hey also Have you yet Gone to The La Perricholli Club in Callao on ave. Argentina two blocks from Minka and not too Far From THe Trocadero. I mean Next time You Go To The Trocadero-La Salvaje PLEASE Make a stop in La Perricholli Club. They Have Features with Vedettes too.

Member #4351
08-13-04, 17:54
Ok, I'll check it out when I have some spare time.

Nibu Raphael
08-18-04, 04:14
El. Merc the info on the Huachipa Brothels I have posted in my old reorts. If you can not find the info on the Huachipa Brothels I will relook in my old posts. Damn just take a taxi when you cross over that bridge going to the the Zoo and they will be on the right side. Hey If you want to go with Me one night We can finally meet up for good. I will pay for most of the Taxis then. Maybe two of my friends can come too and You can Bring Doctor C. with too. I would think that is the best way. Post Back here to Me or P.M. Me again. Hey El. Merc. or others any new info on Ica? I might go there in two weeks. I know some places there but I never saw any SWS in Ica. Any other info on Ica too,NIBU R.

Nibu Raphael
08-20-04, 20:10
Hey Man Guys. I saw A Hot Black Busty Mama in Metro Supermercado Today. Does any one Have info Where I can find a Hot Busty Black Mama Or Busty Black Mulatta now? I would prefer it be in A Banos Turco Or Sauna place. I am trying to stay away from Real Sleazy Places that Get Raided to Much. To David Post for The Lima Peru Mongers info on Swingers Clubs if You can. Hey Have You also been to Adas Recentley? I was wondering What New Girls are at Adas these days or the Banos Turco place across the street from Adas. What is also new With Los Frutales 485. Hey I keep on asking this too But Has Any one Yet Been to La Perricholli Strip Club in Callao? Oh Speaking of La Perricholli I think The Bar at night in Ica with Prostitutes is La Perricholli. I am still lokking for Any New Info in Ica. I Might visit Ica next thursday. I do Know Two Chongos exist next to each other in Ica. I think the Chongos open up from 6.30 Pm until about 11.30 PM. I never saw any SWS in Ica. I think also in Ica talk with Taxi Cab Drivers and they can find you Independent Working Girls. I think that is it on Ica. Hey Back to David agian When will you make some more Posts of the 48 DD TiTTEr Chick? Cum on David Get some Nudies of her or Find another one for Me with Big TiTTErs like THat. To el. Merc. Maybe cancel on next weekend for Huachipa cause of Ica. Take Care Guys,NIBS PS SOME ONE FIND ME SOME BIG BLACK JUGGS OF GOOD LEGAL AGE.

Member #4351
08-21-04, 00:03
She was going to visit me this weekend, but I'm too busy. Will try to get some nude pics of her boobs next time to torture you with. If you want a black girl with big boobs go to Chincha.

Nibu Raphael
08-21-04, 17:39
David When Will you post those photos of The 48 DD girl? Hey I have been to chincha and checked out the Chongos and Clubs there before like 3 years ago. I now will go next thursday to Ica and Maybe Friday check out the XXX scene in Marconi The Port City for Nazca that is like 45 minutes away by a Microbus. I also think in november When I travel on Bus to Chile Brazil and Argentina I will try to see if camana and Chala have an XXX scene. I did once make a reort I did See a Sleazy Club in some small town on The Panamerica Sur past Nazca and bafore Chala. Damn I forgot the name of the Sleazy Club but it is somewhere in the Nibu Archives. O.K. Also When I come back from My Trip of The Austral Cono Countries I will probably visit Arequipa for a day or two. Yes On My Trip For these countries It will be like late October and I should be back in early December in Lima. I think it will be a 6 week long trip.Hey David Here back to Lima Action I think Quuens Pub is back in Buisness Queens Pub I think is like behind Flying aces Madonna Club the Correct Address for Queens Club is Oh Shit Sorry I got this confused with Saxo Club now defunct Queens Pub is near Ate at Nicholas Ayllon 3240 By Ovalo Santa Anita near Plaza Vea Phone them at cell number 9-660 3175. Sorry Just stressed out cause no one is really helping Me out here in the Nibu Section just David And El. Merc. Fuck Where Did everyone go? Another Question I keep on asking has any one yet been to La Perricholi Club in Callao at Argentina 2553 two blocks from Mimka? I posted about this Club a few times. When I get the chance I will go there but as for now I am tied up in other plans. Sorry El. Merc. too I do not think WE can Hook up next weekend cause of My Ica Trip. O.K. Again La Perricholi Club is open everday after 7 Pm tuesday thru sunday.

Nibu Raphael
08-22-04, 22:56
Where Did Everyone go??

Nibu Raphael
08-23-04, 02:01
One Quick Question How Much Does it cost to Fuck Mariella Zanetti? Can Some one put Me in contact with her?

Nibu Raphael
08-24-04, 17:52
Any info out there on The Port of San Juan De Marcona the port city for Nazca? I think thursday I will be in Ica then the next night in San Juan De Marcona.

Member #4351
08-25-04, 15:10
Mariella Zanetti is married to some Arab guy, following in the Peruvian Arab custom of marrying vedettes or beauty contest winners.

Nibu Raphael
08-26-04, 15:42
Off To Ica Today. Any New info out there Guys on ica. I did Remember on my first trip to Ica I think there were some SWS in Ica. But Not Sure. Oh Guys Los Heroes 469 of 301 Got Busted. The Girls were also doing Drugs with Customers. I will post the names of the girls busted in a future Post. Hey Also last week three places got busted in la Victoria one was on 1513 Mexico.

Nibu Raphael
08-27-04, 00:13
Hey Man In Ica now. Two Chongos exist here and Two Nightclubs. I will look in to this later maybe off to San Juan Marcona tommorrow.

Nibu Raphael
08-27-04, 21:05
Hey Guys Still in Ica.Much Small Acton exists here. The Three Chongos are all connected toeach other. I think only like 4 soles to get to them from Ica Centro. Hey Got to check out some things. I will be back.

Nibu Raphael
08-27-04, 21:22
Hi I am back Guys Had to check out some E Mail stuff. Yes Ica s a fun city. think the population of Ica is like more or less 200,000 population maybe a little less. The Chongos are three of them next to each other like I said. There is also no cover charge to enter The Three Chongos.The Fuck prices are like 12 to 15 soles. saw A Nice Older BiG TiTTEr In the first Chongo. I think Vanessa was her name. The Second Chongo Small Chata Sandra dressed in a hot sexy blue dress and a nice set of rack looked Doable. think I go back tonight to do her. Me and My Friends from Lima also checked out a place Called La Tia in San Joaquin. The Place is a take out service though. Only two girls working at the time and average looking. They wanted 70 soles for full service. I think it is 50 but then 20 more costs to take them out. Why Not Just fuck in the house. Who knows? Hey also another New Club existed Medusa but the Police closed it down recentley. Me And My Buddy checked out also La Perricholi. think only two girls there last night.The One Girl there had a Nice Big Rack but 100 soles was her service. Hey also past Perricholi is Another Fuck Nightclub with girls The Place Was Called La Huelga. Only one girl last night. I think tonght Friday La Huelga has 6 girls. Yes So I will go there tonight and Perricholi Club too Plus maybe Fuc Sandra theChata at The Chongo today. I think 15 soles for a Quickie with her. Hey also A Cab Driver said There are SWS late at night in Centro Ica at The Plaza De Armas but a lot of them willhave some Guys waiting with them to Rob You. Hey also a Few Discotecas in centro Ica by The PlazaDe Armas on Calle Lima. The Cab driver said lot of Girls Cum in these Clubs. Some of the names are Pekado and Monjas. I forgot the name of the other Discotecas. Hey also these Chicks in Centro Ica in the day time dress so Hot cause of the Hot weather in the day time. In The it gets cold lke Lima with out Limas Bad air. O.K. will be back for more reports of Ica soon. Hold on Tight everyone,NIBU.

Nibu Raphael
08-28-04, 00:28
Hi guys More on the Ica attack. I am on Calle Lima now a block away from the Plaza De Armas in this Huge Internet Place Near A few Discotecas such as Azujelos Pub and Sergios Discteca also across the street were I am seems to be a Big Dance place on the second floor but I think it is For Teenagers. O.K. Try to be back soon I got to check out My E Mails again. Hey also The Porno Theatere on Calle Lima I do not think *****s go in to this Theatere like the Porno Sinema action in Lima. Hey Also the Local Porno Shop at Galerias San Fransisco is Shit. A very Horrible Porno Shop. I will try to post back soon,NIBU R.

Nibu Raphael
08-28-04, 01:01
Oh Everyone The Hostal Lilas Is good 25 soles for two people on Ave. tacna two blocks away from the Plaza De Armas in Ica.

Nibu Raphael
08-28-04, 01:05
Oh IOne other last thing Guys Yes I have Heard San Juan De Marcona has some Good Prostitution establishments. I will try to Hit San Juan in November. San Juan is like more then an hour away from Nazca on Micro bus. P.S. San Juan Argentina Rules too.

Nibu Raphael
08-30-04, 21:55
Hey Guys maybe off to Ica and Pisco next week. Stay tuned for new reports.

Nibu Raphael
08-31-04, 03:40
Hi Guys I was just checking out What Vagringo said about The Chongo with three small buildings in Ica I think He is correct It is Called Checna. Check out Vagringos report in the other areas section. I might be back in Ica and Pisco this weekend. P.S Pisco Demonio De Ande Diablos RULES.

Nibu Raphael
09-02-04, 03:44
Has Any one been to the Banos Turco in SMP on El Olivar 591? I may have been there I am not sure. I guess I will direct this to David and El. Merc. cause no one else seems to respond to Me. Milkster post here for questions too? Long Stroker You ask Dan Da Man For Questions but You ignore Me. What My posts about Ica are all made up. No not at all. Alright on to other News:::: Has Any one Seen New Photos of Guilliana???? Man Her TiTs Are So Swollen with Milk UnFuckingbelievable.

Nibu Raphael
09-02-04, 03:49
Oh Hey To David::: Did you See Magaly TV last night? They had a report on a Brothel Favela with a lot of Hip Hop and Techno Brazilian style music. The Way this place looked in Rio some of it Resembled The Villamimosa. What Did Magaly Say the place was?

Nibu Raphael
09-02-04, 04:35
Hey this is an Old Report of a Bust that happened in mid july but maybe this place is back in buisness. It is www.nenitasperuanas.com 100 soles for Full service Maybe this place that got busted in Mid July is back in Buisness again. The Address is Angamos Oeste 355 Departmento 601. The Girls busted are Claudia Rivera Canales,Sandra Meza Rogis,Giuliana Palma Avila and Paola Osorio Soto. Does Any one have info on these Girls or if this place is back in Buisness? I also still need info on El Olivar 591 in San Martin De Porres. this Banos Turco is off of Tomas Valle near the Airport.

Nibu Raphael
09-02-04, 19:42
Huachipa Busts last night Two Places with Young Girls Busted Full service low Fucking Prices 8 to 12 soles. The Places Busted were Aquarios and Noches Caliente. I will try to post more info on this soon. The Police burned the Dirty Matresses too. AtV News Did a good report on this. I picked up Todays Aja and they said nothing about The Busts. I will post more info on this if I can,NIBU.

Judd
09-03-04, 06:58
Hola Nibs,

What's up in Inca land? I'm starting to make plans for a 10 day trip to Lima. I'll be down in the middle of October. I've been laying low these past few months. I'm ready to party it up, get a few tat's from our pal Kike, and mix in a good dose of whorring between the two.

What's up witht he exchange rate? It always hovered around 3.50. Now it's down to 3.35.

Let me know it you'll be around and we'll hangout. Can you get a hold of Chino and find out if Kike needs any Tat supplies from the states.

Late,

Judd

Long Stroker
09-04-04, 01:42
Nibu Raphael,

Please do not take my lack of posts here the wrong way. I was not ignoring you, I simply thought that this was a semi-private board for you and your friends. Not knowing you personally, I didn't want to intrude. But since you invited me...

I am enjoying your reports on Ica. I might visit there when I'm back in Peru.

While in Lima recently, I went to a place you posted on a little while back. The one in Lima at Ayacucho 1195 number 501 near Grau. Can't remember who I did. But I recall it was 30 soles. Thanks for the tip.

Have you taken any trips up into the highlands? For example Huancayo or Ayacucho? If so, what did you think of the action there?

LS

Nibu Raphael
09-04-04, 03:11
Sorry sorry Long Stroker. Sorry I am in Ica now. Hey in Ica on Ave. Salverry between Flores Bus Station and Tacna Ave. Are SWS 50 soles full service I just found out. I asked this Morena Claudia. The Action seems to start at 7 pm until like 10 PM I think every night. Hey also new Busts I think in Lince On Lazero Cardeno and a place in Centro. I will make some more posts on Ica if I can. Hey also at The Plaza De Armas in Icaq Last weekend at like 11 PM At night I saw two Very Fucking Ugly SWS. Hey to Judd I will try to call you. Longstroker PLEASE TRY to post some photos. Take care you all. Hey also I need info on the Huachipa Brothels Acaurios and Noche Caliente.

Nibu Raphael
09-04-04, 03:16
Oh Back to Long Stroker Hauncayo has Ugly Indian Girls but the Clubs have hot Jungle Girls. I have not been to Ayacucho yet or the Jungle except For Pucallpa,Oxapampa and Pozuzu. I think next week I visit Pisco and Chincha. I also want to find out if Canete and Villa El Salvador have a Chongo Scene. I know I have heard North of Lima Huaral And Huacho have Some Chibola Clubs. I have been to both cities but only in the day time also those Two Cities Are notorious for Criminals. I got to Go. Take care Long Stroker. To Judd Again. I will try to call you next weekend. Take care Guys,NIBU R. PS THe hotel I am at now Amrallis across from Lilas is Cheap too 40 soles for two maybe tommorrow I stay at a hotel in Huachina. The price is 30 soles for 2 there even is a Disco In Huachina called Dunes Discoteca.

Nibu Raphael
09-04-04, 03:18
Oh HI To Judd Again Yes The Price is like 3.33 soles to the dollar. Hey Try to Cum in early October cause in Late October I go to Brazil and Argentina Plus Chile.

NJ Dude II
09-05-04, 09:54
I'll be in Lima in November. I noticed this webpage and the pics
seem too good to be true. Anyone has any info on these girls?

http://www.geocities.com/chicasdeprimera/

Pete

Nibu Raphael
09-06-04, 02:15
Guys Might be back in Ica Thursday then off to San Juan Marcona For friday. Hey Yes Guys See My Reports onm Ica Again. the 3 building Chongo is Fun or go to The Perry Club which is the Perricholi Club. I also mentioned a place right by Perricholi called La Huelga. I think I might this time stay in Huachina At The Cheap Hotel there and maybe Party at The Dunes Discoteca. I think that is the only Discoteca in Huachina I hope Thursday is Alright there. O.K. Guys I will keep you updated,NIBU R.

Nibu Raphael
09-07-04, 04:53
Here Guys here is an old bust that happened in Lima Centro At Jiron Davalos Lisson 362 a place known as Casa De Abuela. Has Any one been to this place? Is This place back in Action or Totally Closed down now? Another place in Lima Centro Busted was on Jiron Caylloma 684 in Centro Lima too. Hey Can Any Locals here look in to these places here::::Melody Ave. Gerardo Unger 1443 Second floor in SMP By Habich. Second floor of 1 that is. The Phone number for Melody is 9 885 2109. Hey Check this out for info on Sex Ads they might have them here www.trome.com Hey another place here Brigitte she Claims to have 42 B Sized Breasts Call her 795- 8561. She has a place on Ave. Proceres in San Juan De Lurigancho by San Carlos. Hey Another Busty Girl here 42 B Dulce Reyna call her at 798 0137. She has a place on block 15 of Arequipa. This other Girl Here is Supossed to be well stacked call Kelly at 795 7512 I guess She has a place at Block 15 Of Petit Thouars. Here is another place with girls with an Apartement Ricas Potoncitas call 797 0749 off of block 20 of Petit Thouars. Alright I guess I covered a lot here. One More place here that Claims to Have Busty Chiobolitas call 791-1971 on Ave. arequipa and Javier Prado. One more last place for The Road Here Guys. this place with girls with an apartment is Jazmin at 586 4079 and 586 4014 Alright got to go Take Care You all,NIBU R.

Member #4351
09-07-04, 15:45
NJ Dude II,

Seems to be true. Have heard good things about Almudena. Don't like to spend that much myself...but they are the higher priced service on the net.

Nibu Raphael
09-07-04, 18:18
Guys this paper in Lima has lot of Great Sex Ads www.elchino.com.pe I am not sure if the website shows ads but when in Peru Pick Up El chino and also El Trome www.eltrome.com Here is a bust that happened in early august. I am not sure if this place is back in buisness but the raid was in Miraflores These places were Restaraunts but a front for Prostitution The places were Jiron Alcanfores Number 199 door number 4. The girl busted at that place was Milagros Saurez Chiroque the Full Service is 80 soles. THe funny thing on this bust they found A lot of Condoms,Sex Toys,Beds and Blankets Very dirty and other things. The other place busted was called Peruanas Y Ellas Calle Coronel Inclan Number 741 in Miraflores. A Photo here shows the Big Poster in Red and White Clausarado. A Client was also busted or questioned at the first raid. Hey also Angelas on Paseo De Repulica Block 44 got busted last month. I will try to post more info on that bust in a future post. I must see if Angelas is back in Buisness or cal them to see if they are still in Buisness at 248-0218 or 248-0219. The last time I visited Angelas the Girls were not that Hot. The Girls that I saw with TiTTies left or went on Short vacation. O.K. I got to go again Yes at the two busts actually they caught a few guys in the Act. Now My last question everyone WHAT the Fuck do they do with the Sex Toys then leave that as Police Evidence forever. Man Insane. These Dumb Police raids should stop. Oh well Take Care Everyone,NIBU Raphael.

Nibu Raphael
09-07-04, 18:36
Hey Here more reports Maybe David 33 or El. Merc. can check out these places. I wish Lima Busy would post here and help out but maybe He is A Tequila Rock Guy and pays too much Who Knows?? Alright I want to get to this place here in Comas in the future it is Fashions at Belaunde Este 118 call them up at 532 0843. Ah Fuck I will post this one too an Ecuadorian Girl Her number is 9 708 3095 I think she is Independent She has a place at Block 37 of Arequipa Rosalinda is her name. Be back for more posts got to take care of some stuff here.

Nibu Raphael
09-07-04, 18:46
Here I go again check out these places Guys::::: Impactos on Ave. Arequipa block 18 in Lince call them at 792 8848. Cielito with Girls in San Juan De Miraflores call them at 792 2668 and last but not least www.leonela.galeon.com 339 2496 330 3705 9 660 8429. Later Guys,Nibu R.

Nibu Raphael
09-07-04, 19:13
here is a place with young girls sabrina ave. proceres de independencia 579 in san juan de lurigancho 30 soles full service. open from 9 am to 10 pm i think everyday. hey did any one see the prostitution busts in la victoria last night. a 41 year old got caught with a young **** girl i think this was at hotel piscis almost seemed like a chongo with the girls coming out. the busts were on grau and jose galvez and iquitos block 2. the atv news at 11 pm on channel 7 showed the girls dancing on the streets shaking there asses and theives talking to them but drugs these girls were dealing too bad news. alright try to post some more info soon.

Nibu Raphael
09-07-04, 19:44
Here is another one this Girl Morocha Calims to be Big Breated call her at 9 893 5215 She is A Morocha Mulatta Actually here name is Jenny Claims to be TETONCITA, One more here too Pamela and her Amigas by Terminal Fiori in SMP call her at 798 5667 and 798 6968.

Nibu Raphael
09-07-04, 19:46
Oh also this place I think I have been here Before too Debutantes on Ave. Olivar 591 in SMP they claim to be open 24 hours call 538 5586 25 soles for 30 minutes.

Nibu Raphael
09-07-04, 23:25
Hey Guys Nibs Here back for the attack. I think I will go directly to Chincha this weekend then San Juan Marcona. I will now look at my old post to see What I posted. Judd What is your exact dates here? I think in late december I move back to Shitcago So My Future Mongering will be limited to Nortehern Places in South America like Colombia,Venezeula and Even Brazil.

Nibu Raphael
09-08-04, 00:53
Alright at it again. I think I have been to this place before it is in the Habich Ingeneria SMP area. This Banos Turco is on Jiron Dario Valdizan 200 Urb. Ingeneria block 3 of Habich actually none of the girls working massages there I liked But I did like the Reception Girl working there. I know also Venezzia with Young Chibolas is near by on Habich 276-A and a few more places too. The phone number for that place is 9 663 4225. Here is another Place Madonna I think it is on Gerardo Unger a few blocks from Habich for info call them at 793 3324. Here Too I posted about these clubs in Callao many times before where the Navy Men go like Night and Day and also Janet Bar Discoteca The Hotels they Fuck You nearby are at Calles Manco Capac and Miro Quesada Where the clubs are at of course. Debrodoras on block 19 of Arequipa call 798 4463. Pamela and her friends by Terminal Fiori in SMP I think I just posted this recently call 798 6968 for more info open from 9 am to 10 pm. To Rob Hay I will repost this www.leonelagaleon.com These Girls even Use Sex Toys on each other. I think it is only outcall escort Service Call 339 2496 and 798 7341. Here is another place by Terminal Fiori in Cono Norte called Shannel 796 3145. Last But not least Rubi with Girls Service at Tomas Valle and Universitaria 798 5667 open from 9 am to 10 pm.

Nibu Raphael
09-08-04, 01:02
Just tried www.leonelagaleon.com The Website is not working. Maybe this place got Busted. Who Knows?

Nibu Raphael
09-08-04, 01:03
Arghh the same with www.nenitasperuanitas.com Website DEAD.

Nibu Raphael
09-08-04, 01:47
Here some more info here Monica She claims to have a 40 Sized Brassiere. Call her at 798 7996 Cross Ave. Universitaria and Antares probably in Cono Norte in SMP. Here is a place in Lince with Young Girls Carolina call 798 6615. Yahaira Girls Metro San Lurigancho call 791 0263 to find out exactly where this Fuck Place is located. Alondra I posted this before Long Stroker has checked this place out and so have I but it is kind of scary walking up there best to go in the day but looking from the 3rd floor going up the steps You see all The Dirty Buildings of La Victoria and Crazy Chaotic Street scene. Ok Guy I do recommend this place on Ave. Ayacucho 1195 of 501 Definetly worth it with Hot Sleazy Dirty Girls. Another place here to try in Comas is Yanelly Saunas Massages Ave. Belaunde Este 867 of 303 off of block 22 of Universitaria. Almendra Block 19 of Aviacion in San Borja call for directions 592 1873 and 9 621 5410. Pamela and her friends I posted before is near Scarlett Club call them at 798 6968 Of of Panamerica Norte Ovalo Naranjal. La Duena off block 19 of Petit Thouars 795 8230 25 soles full service a measly 7 bucks for a quick fuck. Arina claims to have 42 B Bust call 9 688 6368. Renata 25 years old White girl also claims to have 42 B Bust call her at 9 671 1631. Lasy but not least on Gerardo Unger Models A 1 call 793 3324. Ps And this one I think My The Mercado on Jose Granda in Smp call for directions 798 6936.

Long Stroker
09-08-04, 03:21
This is a gas station attendant in Iquitos. No raving beauty, but her juggs are nice and you do get full service - gasoline that is :-)

Long Stroker
09-08-04, 03:24
el malecon

Long Stroker
09-08-04, 03:27
You asked for some photos, Nibu?

I got three of the waitresses from Yellow Rose of Texas in Iquitos up to my room when I was there. But nothing came of it. I guess they just wanted to dance. Vertically, not horizontally, unfortunately.

NJ Dude II
09-08-04, 07:13
DAVID_33,

Now I'm confused. I just talked to a friend in Lima who claimed the girl pics in chicas de Primera are fake. He told me the girls in these three webpages are the real thing

www.bellasvip.net

www.chanelvip.com

www.bionca.net

I'm in New jersey so I cannot prove him wrong. I'll be in Lima in November so I'll check them out. My friend told me he paid at least $ 100 for the girls in these pages.

Have a nice day!

Judd
09-08-04, 07:31
Nibs,

I should be arriving into Lima on the 15th of October and departing Sunday, the 24th. I might take a trip to Cusco during the week if the weather is good.

Can you do me a favor and call this hotel for me? Its called Park Suites 477-1355 located in Barranco. The website didn't list the prices for the rooms. It looks extremely plush. Probably out of my budget but it doesn't hurt find out the price.

Las Palmas is cool, but I always get the rooms with the deafening sound coming from the club next door. Shit, maybe all the rooms are like that. Not to mention the lighting is terrible for amateur videographers like myself. With all the shenanigans I've pulled during my past few stays, I'm wondering if the front desk girls think I'm El Diablo!

Let me know what you find out, cause I'm want to make a decision on the hotel by the end of the week.

Thanks!

Late,

Judd

Nibu Raphael
09-08-04, 18:41
Hey Longstroker thanks. Judd I will look in to the Hotel if I can. I think I leave to Chile October 21st. Hey Guys I think tommorrow I will check and see if San Vincente Canete has a Chongo and XXX action then off to Chincha,Ica,Nazca and San Juan De Marcona.

Nibu Raphael
09-09-04, 03:49
Hey Again Judd Hey Man I will maybe try to call you next weekend or at least maybe PM You. Hey ManSend Me the website of the Hotel in Barannco you want to stay at and post the website too. Maybe Monday I will take a Micro Bus there and check out the place for You. Hey Judd I think in Barannco There is now A Banos Turco place with Girls. I think the address is Bolognesi 290-A. This place has been a Banos Turco for well over a year and they advertised in the past That they have Girls And Never got any but now are advertising it again. I will then try to look in to this monday If I get the Chance the Hotel And Banos Trurco too. The Banos Turco is a few blocks from Where all the Clubs are like La Noche and others then from there You cross the Bridge of Sighs to See the Ocean. Great fucking View at night and even daytime too. To Longstroker I think Chibola Prostitution Clubs and Even a Chongo exists in Ayacucho. The other Night on Reportajes Semanal They Mentioned a quick thing about those Clubs in ayacucho. Hey I guess A Good Amatuer Discoteca Club is Mar De Copas. I know other Discotecas also exist in Ayacucho too. I am not sure about Love Hotels or If Even SWS or a Porno Shop Exists in Ayacucho but there is a little thriving Music scene of local rock and even Punk Talent in Ayacucho. Never been to ayacucho but best bet is to take an Ormeno Bus there. Maybe David 33 knows more info on this. I am also probably in Abancay a few hours away there probably is a chongo there too. O.K. Longstroker,Judd or David 33 Respond on this info if Any of You Guys can at all.

Nibu Raphael
09-09-04, 03:57
Oh Judd also Yes Now I know where The Park suites is at. The Park Suites is also very near the Rip Off Joint Suites of Barranco. Maybe stay where My Buddy Johan stayed at Antu Suites but then again Antu Suites has more rules. I would then suggest Probably Las Palmas or even The Park Suites Please also E Mail Cochino on this maybe He can call the place up too. I will be out of Lima for the weekend. You might Want to contact him on this for sure. Hey Cochino has his 34th birthday tommorrow in Crypto But I will not be there cause I shall be in Canete and Chincha Tomorrow then of to San Juan De Marcona. Hey Judd If you have time Yoou should travel with Me to Ica for One Night it is about 5 hours south of Lima. The Chongo with 3 Buildings is Dirt Cheap. The perry Club Aka Perricholi You Might like or Maybe The Huelga Club by it. Hey also Amatuer Action for Girls near The Plaza De Armas on Calle Lima. Some SWS in Ica too very late at night but I only saw Two Ugly Black Girls that looked like they were in there late 40s. I also too posted about the SWS of ave. Salaverry in another post too. Hey Judd I live now by La Marina. Good Amatuer Clubs for Mongering on La Marina Are Mystic,Tequila Rocks,Scorpios and a few others. There are also Two Strip Clubs on La Marina and Two Banos Turcos Actualy 3. The Eros Strip Club is Shit But sometimes The Camel Show club is Alright.

NJ Dude II
09-09-04, 09:38
The Bano Turco in Av La Marina is great. Girls are young, pretty and clean. I paid 120 soles / hr and had a very good time. All covered though. One girl even gave me her phone number and we went out a couple of times. Only problem is they didn't take US currency but they sent someone out of the massage parlor to get soles. This is the one next to the casino, then i went to the other one by marina Park. I missed the third one where is it ?

Pedro

Nibu Raphael
09-09-04, 16:54
Has any one tried the Perroteca Los Botes on Washington Ave I think By Bolivar also another club by there. Ha Ha. Perrero What A Joke. What ever. The Shows do start early. O.K. on to other stuff. Here is a place with Young girls Chibolas Mojandas call 791 1971. I actually posted this before. I think this is by Arequipa and Javier Prado. Avenida 1601 Private Booths with Pornos and Girls call them at 9 760 6132 Ave. Peru 1601 open from 10 am to 10 pm. This is in SMP Cono Norte. Banos Turco Sauna Ave. Los Proceres 7580 Urb. Pro. 1RA Eatapa Los Olivos call 521 8904 www.x-perience.com.pe

Nibu Raphael
09-09-04, 17:07
Here is an old report of another place in Lima that got busted Police were looking for a very wel known wanted Prostitute Roxana Montoya Cristal She and Two other Girls got busted in a place in Miaflores Pasaje Los Pinos 190 Departmento 1007. The place supposedly got closed down. Maybe they are back in buisness. Who Knows?? The other two Girls busted were Karina Juscamayta 24 and Maribel Saurez Palacios 29. They Cops also questioned Rosario Liliana Fajardo Atunca,Nely Marisabel Cameron Condori,Sandra Mundemura Carillo And Mercedes Hernandez Cordova at the Bust At Angelas in Miraflores Ave. Paseo De Republica number 4492. I have took JUdd and Johhny Wadd to this place but they did not like it. The Phone number for Angelas if it is back in buisness is 248 0219 and 248 0218.

Nibu Raphael
09-09-04, 17:32
Hey Has any tried this Busty Black Mama::::: Angela in Centro Lima? I never got serviced By Herbut I Did have a consultation with her and her prices are cheap and She Has Some Big Knockers and takes it up the Ass. I have made a few posts about her in the past. She has a place on Ave. Tacna I forget the direct address but I do know How to get there No Problem. Last Time I tried to visit her She was redoing her apartment. So I could not visit her. But Incall is back for her now. Try to call her number Guys for more info Her cell number is 9 861 9997. Monday thru Saturday afrom 10 am to 9 pm. She Claims to be 40 Brassiere. Any one tried senora Pechugona She Claims 40 Sized Bra too call her at 797 3768 She also has her own apartment.Cajamarca Girls By The Mercado on Jose Grande in Cono Norte SMP By block 33 and 34. I tried to find this place one night and could not find it at all. Better to go in the day this is a Dangerous Zone. Like I said it is By Mercado Condevilla call 565 1217. Amparo with a few girls a couple blocks off Plazas San Martin in centro Lima call 347 5211. I think actually this is half block away. Sorry My Fault. Here too is the Bust I mentioned of San Juan De Mirfloes of Los Heroes 469 of 301. Hey But Here I will report the full details. The Girls services were 20 soles but they had drugs with them. Bad News. The girls were Celeste,Karina,Ana,Jessica,Mariana,Ericka,Vanessa,Monica,Rebeca and Julissa. The Drugs found were PBC and Marijuana. The place would normally open at 9 am until the last customer. Fuck I hate When They Get Drugs involved in these places. How Fucking Stupid. Oh I guess PBC Is Pasta Cocaine. They were selling that. Damn I could never get caught in a Bust like that with Drugs. Why were these Girls selling Drugs too. What Pacaharacas. Got to go now until next report,NIBU R. Ps Ricas Potoncitas Girls with an apartment Block 20 of Petit Thouars Call 797 0749 and 9 917 5824 25 soles 30 minutes.

Nibu Raphael
09-09-04, 21:15
Judd I called Cochino today. He will try to call Park Suites for you. Hey Sorry Antu Suites is Alright I got that confused with Safe in Barranco. If Worse cums to Worse You Have Las Palmas or The Banos Turco Hotelon angamos or Mega Hostel on Block 13 of Arequipa in Santa Beatriz-Lince.

ChicagoBoy23
09-10-04, 00:12
Nibu

I am coming to Lima next weekend. Your mailbox is full so I cannot private message you. Send me a way to contact you when I am in Lima so we can get together !!!!

Chicagoboy23

Nibu Raphael
09-10-04, 05:26
Shit Full Impossible I deleted about 7 messages. Lets hook up, Nexrt week Right??

Nibu Raphael
09-10-04, 05:29
Hey To NJ Dude there are Two Banos Trurcos on La Marina and behind Marina Park also A Massage Place and Behind Plaza San Miguel on Ave. La Mar A Banos Turco plus also on Universitaria and La Marina Golden Towers Banos Turco.

Nibu Raphael
09-10-04, 05:33
Chicago boy 23 I just deleted like 7 messages. PM as Soon as you Can. Lets hook up for sure,NIBU R.

Judd
09-10-04, 06:43
Hi Nibs,

Thanks for getting in touch with Chino for me. I was able to save some xtra dough for this trip. I'm looking to upgrade my hotel with something a little better than Los Andes or Palmas. If the Park Suites is unavailable or out of my price range, I'll probably try one of hotels I listed on my previous post.

Remember the first time we hooked up? We partied at Crypto with the dudes from D.R.I.. We hit Peppers and you set me up with Sandra. I got hammered! She took me to this nice little fuck motel. I woke up naked in the room, porn playing on the tube, Cosquena bottles and rubbers strewn throughout the room.

Anyways, I liked the place because it had one of those stealth roll up entrance doors, and Jacuzzi’s available in the rooms. I think I lost my wallet that night. The guy at the front desk found it for me. Money, what little I had, was all intact. I have know idea the name of the hotel. I think it was just off the main freeway towards Eclipse and Peppers. I thinks it’s close to those clubs because a couple of the girls I partied with from Eclipse wanted to take me there. Any Clues?

Man, that was one crazy night. The next time I came rolling into Peppers, Sandra would not even look or talk to me. I had to take her over to Tony Roma’s in Larc oMar to smooth things over.

Some things never change. She was pissed off at me again during my last trip. You weren’t there, but I was hooking up with chino’s married friend at Tequila. Sandra was sitting at the table in front of us and had that disgusted look on her face.They’re getting porked on a nightly basis from random dudes, and get offended if we’re with other chicas. It’s total bullshit but it’s nice to be in that position. I can’t get a second look from any women in the states.

Hopefully, you still have a couple of free passes to Eclipse. I’m anxious to see if those 2 girls I banged on my last trip still work there. They were unaware of this until I showed up at the club to drop off a jacket that was left in my room. I didn't bother trying to lie my way out of that situation. I gave each of them a hug and bolted for the airport.

I’m sure they’ve compared notes by now. It would be classic if they're both still pissed at me, but I’m still able to nail both of them again on this trip.

Got any info on available vedettes for rent???

As if I don't have enough potential irons in the fire already, I'm starting to correspond with some Peruana's on Amigos.com. I might as well explore the amateur angle. Should be a fun trip filled with deception and despair on every corner!

I’ll let you go Nibs. Do me a favor, start taking whatever medicine you need to be ready for next month. Last time, you were coughing up a lung! Wish Chino a happy B-day for me.

Late,

Judd

Long Stroker
09-11-04, 01:37
Thanks Nibu -

I will definitely sniff around for chongos in Ayacucho when I am there. Also look into the amateur discos. How I do love the hunt! I had no idea there is a thriving rock/punk scene there, too. That kind of music is right down my alley.

LS

I stayed at the Antu when I was in Lima. For the money, I thought it was fine. Cabbies seem to have a hard time finding it though. Cheaper than Las Palmas except that they charge you for calls. Next time I will bring my GSM cell phone.

Didn't bring any P4P girls up in there, only the GF, so I can't say how they are about extra charges.

Member #4351
09-11-04, 15:52
U.S. cell phones work here. Just have to buy a SIM chip in Peru.

Nibu Raphael
09-12-04, 04:01
Hey Judd I will try to call you next weekend. I just blew my load Yesterday to An EX MP Girl Maribel. She Charged Me a 120 soles. I had action with her at the Las Vegas Hostal in Los Olivos behind The Metro. Hey Judd Remember Busty Susan Aka Olga that We Drank beers with. she is still at The Banos Turco on Antunez De Mayolo and Her friend Andrea now works at Diez Canseco in Miraflores. Hey Long Stroker Yes Ayacucho has a scene of XXX Stuff but I have not personally enjoyed it. Huancayo has some Good Jungle Girls at the Clubs. La Oroya has like 6 clubs and 3 Small Chongos. Chincha has a Chongo and some Clubs and SWS. Ica is alright with the 3 Small Chongos. I did not make it to San Juan De Marcona by Nazca but I will try this saturday bad thing I go with My Girl. My Buddy Muro Got to drink at Crypto in Miraflores So I loeft that place in a Pissed off rage and We never went. Hey Guys also in Late October when I do my tyrip by Bus to Chile,Argentina and Brazil I will try to check out the Beach Action in Camana a Beach Resort. I will try to see if Any Prostitution scene exists in Camana. On my Way Back from My Trip in the Southern Cone Coubntries I will try to see if chala has an XXX scene. Hey also if I get time in Tacna by the Chilean Border I will relook in to the 6 Chongos. Who knows by now maybe 7 or Chongos exist in Tacna By Now.

Nibu Raphael
09-12-04, 21:42
Guys I did a post before on Clubs in Lurin by the Old Panamerica Sur Here I have a phone number for a new Club in Lurin looking for girls the Cell Number of this club is 9 992 0414. El. Merc. look for some info on this Club.

Nibu Raphael
09-13-04, 22:18
Ha This Internet place has this weird site on its screen www.quenena.com/quenena/ I think it is an offshoot of www.amigos.com Hey Some place got busted over the weekend a Hotel on Chota just north of Colon by Plaza Bolgnesi. The report said the *****s were all over 40. The other ones there in there 20s Are on Chota too. The service is 20 soles. I asked one Tetona I think her name was Suzy or Patty. I am not sure I forgot her name. The other part of Chota on the southern part of Colon wre like 5 TVS. Usually on that side are the Old *****s. The Action for the Girls in there 20s on the North Side of Chota st. are from 9 PM to Midnight. The Old Hags and TVS will usualy be out until the wee morning like even until 7 am. In the Summer sometimes the Arequipa Ave. *****s in Lince are even out until Sunday 8 AM. The Cesar Vellajo *****s off arequipa start there strolling as early as 7 pm or just before in fromt of the Huge Building where the Red Dragon 24 hour internet place is. Hey I also read this article about two bars open in the daytime with *****s right in front of The Mercado Mayorista. Maybe these Bars are the girls from San Pablo Leaving when its closed to work there. Hey at that Mercado mayorista area where the San Pablo Chongo is only two Police on Foot patrols and One Police Squdron Truck. Damn Guys When Going to San Pablo Beware of theives. I will try to post some more on this Busts too later in the night.

ChicagoBoy23
09-13-04, 23:41
Nibu

Look forward to partying with you on Friday in Lima !!!!

Chicagoboy23

Nibu Raphael
09-14-04, 03:32
Yes lets meet up after 12 and hang out until 5. I can show you the whole XXX Scene in Lima. What are You looking for Banos Turcos? Chongo Brothels? Massage Parlors? Streetwalker Action? You need to maybe also meet my brothers who live in San Borja and San Miguel. I live in Pueblo Libre where all the La Marina bars are. Hey If you have time hit the Bars on La Marina:Tequila,Almacen,Shirleys,20-40 Club,Scorpios,Big Bar,Mystic and others. Hey also The Hollywood Suites is a Great Fuck Hotel. David 33 Do they still have all the Bondage equipment at The Hollywood Suites? I heard some people stole that stuff So now that does not exist.

Banana55
09-14-04, 18:52
Nibu,

I am a new member, but I have been reading your posts for a long time. How was it in Chincha? I did meet a big tit girl in Chincha
with a tatoo on her belly great tits and face great blow job. She was a morena 20 years old at Casa Blanca, the only place I found in Chincha. 13 soles 10 soles tip for extra. Sorry I misplaced her number, I will look for it.

What are the names of the others? Also in Villa El Salvador there are two congos in Chancheria across from the mercado next to Roxy Chicken. 693 is the address. 20 soles is the price. There are some big tit girls there. 18 years to 25 years old.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add standard capitalization throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no capital lettering. Thanks!

Member #4351
09-14-04, 19:09
Never used the bondage rooms there. Usually the girl I was with wanted the jacuzzi action. But I wouldn't doubt that someone ripped off their whips and chains.

Nibu Raphael
09-15-04, 02:16
Hey David Yes Man some Assholes stole that stuff. That is one thing that sucks about Peru so much fucking thievery. The Hollywood Suites should check the rooma before they leave. Fuck Man Now I never know if they will return to buy some new bondage or leather stuff. They claimed they will but Who knows. Damn I am not a Theif at all but Shit I should of took that stuff If I knew it would of got ripped off. I might have to go ask the Hollywood Suites about this again. Fuck Man. To Banana 55 Yes I was in Chicha in early 2001 but I did start to do reports on the WSg until mid 2001. I did See The Local Chongo in Chincha and I remember there were SWS near the Plaza De Armas on side streets near some hotels. I think I was in Chincha like in March 2001 I think it was on a saturday too cause the night before I was in Ica. I did remember there were a few Clubs with Young Girls to drink with. Hey Banana so The Casa Blanca is that The Chongo? Then If It is Then I was there once. Hey Man Can You give Me more info on The Chongos in Villa El Salvador? Can You try to post again more info about them. I know there are Chibola Clubs with Young Sluts in Villa El Salvador. I know Some Fuck Hotels exist in Villa El Salvador for these girls and couples to go to Fuck. Hey Banana 55 Any SWS in Villa El Salvador too? Alright Man I will try to P.M. You on this. Hey If you are in Lima then lets hook up in the future.

Nibu Raphael
09-15-04, 02:54
Hi Again Banana 55 I just P.M.ed You... Hey if you are from Lima Peru lets hook up in the future. Alright Man Damn Two people are with Me on Hotmail Messenger now. I got to Go. Damn Post here or P.M. Me Back soon. I need more info on the Villa El Salvador and Chincha Chongos. Hey Do You have also info on the Huachipa Brothels in Ate? Hey to Long Stroker when Will you be back in Lima? I move back to Shitcago early next year.

Nibu Raphael
09-15-04, 04:19
Hi Again Guys I keep on posting this Service here Leonelas cause I here these Girls are Real Kinky and also Do Lesbian Shows somehow the Website never works but again the Phone Number to call them is 798 7341 and 792 7370 and If there website is working it is www.leonela.galeon.com This Escort Service might be the thing for Rob Hay. Sorry Rob Hay That My Inbox in My P.M. List was full. I just cleared it up again today. Hey While I am it this Girl Here Zizy claims to be busty 42 B but I also saw Ads of here for only a 40 Sized Bust. Her number is 9 660 2122 Her Hours are from 12 Noon Until 11 PM at night everyday except sunday her Departmento claims to be at Petit Thouars Block 17. One More here too Ardinte Girls Block 13 of Petit Thouars Call them at 796 1637. ONe more here too Shit Ave Peru 1601 a Video Place with Porno Movies You can watch at 1601 Peru Ave. in SMP Open from 10 Am to 11 Pm Phone number 9 760 6132. PS and These Places That I posted before Club Garzon Saunas Ave. Garzon 782 in Jesus Maria and There Sister Club at Ave. Peru 1547 in San Martin De Porres. Lonstroker and Judd I will try to P.M You guys now. Hey to Chicagoboy lets meet up at like 12.30 afternoon Friday and Check out the daytime Scene in Lima. If Banana 55 Gets back to Me soon for more info on the Two Chongos in VES let,s Maybe check them out.

Nibu Raphael
09-15-04, 17:42
Hey Guys When In Peru By These papers for Sex Ads of Girls Trome,Men,El Popular,El Chino,Bocon,Todo Sport,Deportes and of course El Comercio. best day to get El Comercio is for the Sunday Ads. Look way in the back of The El Comercio paper at three sections way in Back the Amigos section will have Ads for Girls lokking to hook up with a Sugar Daddy plus Ads for finding Reunions for Singles and at times a Swinger Ad or two. The other part Is Salud Y Belleza near the end where You will find Ads for Massage and Banos Turcos places. Hey also like one or Two pages before You will find almost two pages of ads for Escorts,Banos Turcos and other Sex Ads. Guys also if You pick up the el Comercio on weekdays there are some Ads in The Salud Y Belleza section for some Massage places mainly in Miraflores that have ads but will not have the ads on Sundays. Hey Hey also try from Thursdays to Saturdays in the Entertainment section I think called Luces and you will find Ads for Strip Clubs and even Coupons for these strip clubs to visit them at the End of the week. Chepos Scarletts never has any coupons. To Judd I have absolutley no Coupons now for Entrances to Strip clubs. Nothing for Eclipse or Other places. I wonder if Bayna stil is at Eclipse? Hey Guys also sundays Get Trome for its Classified section and Correo or Aja for its classified sections. In Arequipa get the Correo paper for Sex Ads. In the provinces papers like Aja,El Popular and El Men will have Sex Ads different from Lima like in Chiclayo,Piura,Trujillo and even Tacna. In Tacna the Correo has Sex Ads. Do not buy the Correo in Lima No Sex Ads. On to other parts of Peru I am not sure if Ayacucho has Sex ads in the local paper. To Long Stroker Did The local Iquitos Paper Have Sex Ads? Alright Man Got to go Guys. Take Care,NIBU R.

Nibu Raphael
09-15-04, 18:01
Guys Sorry if my inbox is full I do not know what the Hell is going on. This is some weird shit. Any one else having this problem?

Nibu Raphael
09-15-04, 19:27
Guys hope My P.M. Box is not full now. I delted so many damn messages I have now like only 5 messages left. So Man Is Any one else having this same Problem? David 33?

Long Stroker
09-16-04, 14:13
Hi Nibu,

Tried to PM you, but got a message saying your box is full.

I will be back in Peru in middle November. I will be staying for about a month. Visiting Cuzco and MP. Perhaps we can travel to Ayacucho together. I am looking forward to seeing the mountains.

I did check a couple newspapers in Iquitos for ads. They only had ads for strip clubs. No massage or independents were listed.

LS

Sorry, I have no more busty chica pictures. :-(

Lima Busy
09-16-04, 22:06
Nibu,

If you don't mind company myself and another monger would like to hook up with you guys for the afternoon. As I have a novia I am interested in afternoon action.

Lima Busy

Nibu Raphael
09-17-04, 03:56
Shit Long Stroker something Big Time is Fucked up with My P.M. Jackson Help ME.

Judd
09-17-04, 06:08
Hey dude,

Just wanted to let you know I received your PM. I will be flying into Lima on Friday, Oct. 15th at 3:00pm. My flight back to the states will be Sunday afternoon on the 24th. Haven't got ahold of Chino, but will email him this weekend.

I had a buddy of mine from the states contact Park Suites to find their rates. 40us a night or 50 with a hot tub. They also offer discounts for stays longer than 1 week.

Another hotel I like is called the Hotel Martinika. It's located in St. Isidro just of Arequipa Ave. Their suites are the same price as the Park hotel. For this trip, I'd rather pay a little extra to have a larger hotel room.

If you guys want to meet me at the airport that would be great. If your busy I will understand.

Late,

Judd

Niteboy
09-17-04, 07:54
I, too was wondering if I could join you guys as well. Thought I was going to be busy, but my day cleared up. Again, only if it no problem. I am fairly new so I understand if there is a problem.

ChicagoBoy23
09-17-04, 17:02
Nibu

your mailbox is full again

I am at JW Marriott in Lima today

Hope to see you for lunch at noon 12;00 Friday in lobby

Tony (balding asian in blue windbreaker)

You can call hotel talso 217-7000

Nibu Raphael
09-17-04, 17:50
Damn I will Call You soon Just studying stuff for My Brazil Trip. I will Call you in 15 minutes.

Nibu Raphael
09-17-04, 17:56
I only have now 4 messages in my PM Why it is Full Who knows. JACKSON HELP ME ON MY PM BOX.

Nibu Raphael
09-17-04, 23:39
Chicago Boy thanks for the info on My PM Box I am trying to delete these messages now. Thanks for taking care of Me with Busty Vanessa Aka Jenny at The Banos Turco Brittania on Arica 221 in Miraflores. Will post some more info soon,NIBU R.

Nibu Raphael
09-18-04, 00:19
Guys I think I cleared out my outbox problem not Sure Will Check now Again. Thanks ChicagoBoy For helping Me out on this,NIBU.

Nibu Raphael
09-18-04, 00:37
O.K. I think My Inbox is alright now. Thanks again to Chicago Boy for taking Care of Me with Lusty Busty Vanessa at Arica 221 in Miraflores two blocks north of Pardo. I think this Sleazy Fuck Place Banos Turco is open everyday. Vanessa who,s real Name is Jenny and lives in Santa anita has some Nice Big Whoppers. They look like they are 40 D,S But she claims they are 38. They look almost like Big 38 D,S Or 38 E,S. Chicago Boy Thanks Thanks. The whole price for her jerking Me off Nude was 40 soles for entrance and 70 soles for Full Nude Jerk off. I had it for her paid for 30 miniutes but less then 15 minutes in to Her Intense stroking Me with some Great Tickily Lube on My Big Cock The Eagles song Take It Easy Came on. I took it Sleazy And Just Blew my Big Load shooting from the Big Rod. I hate The Eagles but that song Did make it Sleaze for Me. One time at The Calvin Banos Turco spa in La Victoria Santa Catalina District Busty Mature Jenny of 40 Years old I came TiT Fucking her And The song Jenny Jenny 867 5309 By tommy Tutone Came on And I Blew My Tutone up to the top Walls just about. I only been with Jenny at Calvin Spa once And I think She still works there in tHe Daytime. In think Jenny is From Chosica What A Fine **** Babe She is. I will Be back soon for Another Jenny Yes Vanessa,s Number from Banos Turco Brittania 221 arica in Miraflores. I have her home phone number What TiTs This Blonde has. Stay tuned for Next post. Chicago Boy you rule. Enero 2005 Lets hook up again In Lima Peru,NIBU R.

Nibu Raphael
09-18-04, 00:41
Jackson The WSG is Fucking Up I just posted a Big Report on Jenny and it never got posted. What,S Up? Man Something is wrong now. The WSG is breaking down now.

Nibu Raphael
09-18-04, 00:58
Sorry Jackson But something today is working slow. Good the post came in. Just Weird Today. It is also weird how My P.M. Box got so Screwed up. Me And Chicago Boy also visited Banos Turco Bruce today about 2 pm. Banos Turco Hotel Bruce is a little bit expensive and the girls a little bit Stuck up. Phone number there is 445 3798. Karol and Busty Andrea look hot. Two other Girls were there two but the Blonde was even more Bitchy. The other 4 Girls were occupied. The Shifts are 2 to 10 pm. OOOPS also 9 to 5 pm and last Shift 5 pm To 1 Am. After 5 pm I think like 13 to 15 girls. Some Hotties at The Bruce Hotel But Stuck up. It is like 4 blocks walking Distance from Las Palmas Hotel and Pizza Alley calle San Ramon. Chicago boy will you make it to Crypto Tonight for Full Blown Anthrax Metal Thrashing Mad?

Nibu Raphael
09-18-04, 01:04
Guys I heard Los Heroes 469 of 301 in San Juan Miraflores is back in Action. I think I just posted this in a recent post the other day.

Nibu Raphael
09-19-04, 04:29
Hey Guys Went to San Juan De Marcona but is way too much of a Miner City. I went with My Girl Wrong Move and the Two Hotels in Town were booked solid. I forgot the name of theTwo Hotels but one was 20 soles for two with No TV. The Other One was 40 soles with TV. Man This Town is like a Mini Cerro dE Pasco. I saw the 4 clubs outside coiming in to San Juan De Marcona and leaving the names of The Clubs are Cuatro Ases. Yes No Mispelling Ases not Asses.Ha. The other One Kimbara,Popeye and Las Vegas. This looks like a rough city at night. I am not sure if Any Chongos exist in this City. I would sugeest going with a Peruvian friend to thisCity and Dress Down. I would say arrive very early Thursday to get a Hotel not sure if Any Other Hotels exist besides the Two I know That I saw Today. In all Marcona City A Port City lokks like aFucking Dump. I will Try To Check out this place in the Future If I have Time. I might check out also Lomas on the coast farther south From Nazca and San Juan De Marcona. I will also probably be in Pisco in two weeks and Cante and Chincha probably in Two weeks. in One Month I leave on my Trip By Bus to Brazil,Argentina and Chile with Pistops in Tacna,Camana And Moquegua. To Chicago Boy Thanks again For taking Care of Me on The MP Girl. Hey I also need the phone number of Linda From Madoona Club. I am in Ica now taking it Easy. I am at The Palace Hotel Tonight 30 soles small bed,Cable and Hot Water on Calle Tacna. I saw One Ugly Chunky Girl Hooking on Salaverry and Tacna Two Times Tonight. No TiTs At all too. I saw her at like 8.30 P.M. and now at 10.30 P.M.

ChicagoBoy23
09-19-04, 16:08
Nibu

was at Pïzza alley Saturday night. It was little early midnight and me and my non pro amigan hit a bunch of clubs for dancing. Lots of young single women but I have no idea how you would identify the pros. We stuck our heads in metalhead bar but not much was happening.

Mikster
09-19-04, 16:54
Hey Mongers,

Will be in Lima in two weeks and staying or two more. I have heard of a monger friendly little hotel called Las Palmas. Is this in Miraflores? I think there is one in San Isidro, but I want to stay in Miraflores.

Anyone have experience with a little hostal on Avenida diagonal called La Casa de Sanchez? I have a reservation there for a room with double bed. They offered me US$20 per night with no extra charge for guests? Does that sound like a good deal to anyone who has stayed there?

Still alot of freelancers walking around pizza st area? Going rate for a one hour suck and jack?

Anyone who wants to hook up for a beer let me know. The Mikster likes to party and meet babes.

Thanks fellas

Mikster

Member #4351
09-20-04, 00:57
Mikster,

RTFF,

I've put the URL of Las Palmas and there is a ton of information about pizza street. Here it is again to make things easy for you; http://www.hotellaspalmas.com .

As far as I'm concerned, pizza street not the best place to monger. Once again, RTFF.

Mikster
09-20-04, 03:08
Hey,

What does RTFF stand for?

Thanks

Mikster

FlyingAce
09-20-04, 15:57
Mikster,

It means Read The Fun Forum or Read the Full Forum, although others may have a more descriptive translation.

FlyingAce

Nibu Raphael
09-20-04, 17:58
Hey Chicagoboy and Flying Ace PM Me or post here I Need Lindas Phone number and much more info on Linda. Maybe I will take Judd there when He is in Lima next month. Not Much else going on with Me. I was going to go to Monger and sightsee in Pisco and Chincha soon but I cancelled that and also Cerro Azul and Lunahuana is out. Might just check out the Mystical Marakuhuasi in October in nearby San Pedro De Casta is The Water Festival too. Be Back soon. Milkster lets hook up. I will try to P.M You now. Maybe You can meet up with Judd too.

Nibu Raphael
09-20-04, 20:52
Here are some New Places that have opened up. Try this one in Cono Norte in SMP Charapita Girls At Universiatria and Tomas Valle call 792 4403. Another new Place here too in Miraflores on Ave. Benavides Call 241 8652,798 4406 and 9 688 9832. open from 9 AM To 10 PM. 35 soles full service for 40 minutes. Here is some info on a Place in SMP where some girls from the Video Pub Republica were robbing Guys. They robbed some Guy or Guys at The Hotel Samari on Calle Herrera 162 The Video Pub Republica I do not have the correct address but is on Gerardo Unger in SMP Cono Norte like I said. Here is a place With Porrista Girls that have an Apartment. These Are The Cheerleader girls for the Sports Team. The Phone number is 282 0044 and 795 4972. Here is a place with Two Girls With 40 Sized Brasierre call 791 3374 for more info. Sauna Club with Girls 12 soles entrance not Sure How Much A Fuck is. The Sauna Club is on Ave. Enrique Fermi number 526 in Urb. Fiori by the Fiori Bus Terminal in SMP Cono Norte call 534 3444. The Other place by it sucks at Sauna Fiori Calle number 2 # 118. Here is an ad for a Busty 42 B Girl Tamara call her at 794 4488 Mercado Ceres in Ate Vitarte. Another Place in Fiori again is Pamela and her Girls at phone number 798 6968. The place is Paradero Fabrica Celima by Terminal Fiori. Another One Here Rosalinda a Busty Girl from Ecuador call 9 708 3095 She is in San Isidro-Lince Area.

Nibu Raphael
09-20-04, 21:01
Here is another one too with Girls from Trujillo call 798 4448 and 9 516 4056. Another One here with Girls in Centro Lima a half block from Plaza San Martin call 692 0078 and 794 9097. Here too a place in SMP Cono Norte watch Porno Videos in a Private Cabin with Girls on ave. Universtaria 477 2nd floor past the Ovalo Jose Granda Call 9 760 6132. Crazy Also here on Ave. Canada Call 798 2746 This is in La Victoria.

Mikster
09-20-04, 23:20
Fellas,

If anyone here has stayed at the Las Palmas behind Pizza St, could you PM me, or tell me here if the one bedrooms are ok? Restaurant ok? No hassles at all? How compared to Torreblanca or La Casa de Sanchez if anyone has seen them all?

I have to make my decision very quickly as two places are asking for final confirmation.

Thanks alot.

Mikster

Member #4351
09-21-04, 16:42
Here they are as promised:

Member #4351
09-22-04, 00:36
(Her boobs - like I promised you Nibu)

Nibu Raphael
09-22-04, 02:36
Thats Not Her David Cum On.

Member #4351
09-22-04, 15:26
Sure is...took the pic on Saturday. Here's the view from below when she was sitting on the prongus elongus:

Nibu Raphael
09-22-04, 17:49
O.K. Cool David that looks more better but not that Huge As I thought. I know this Peruvian Sex Worker in Santiago De Chile that has TiTs That are much huger like 46 Fucking D,s but She advertises as 40 D,S. I tell her Man Your TiTs are Biggerthen You say they are. I also know this Girl I mean Woman of 41 years old From Sao Paulo Gloria that has like 48 triple D,s. She used to advertise on www.contatos.com.br I think only one Photo of her exists on that site now.

Nibu Raphael
09-22-04, 19:30
Judd I think Cochino Might Have A Hotel for You in San Borja.

Nibu Raphael
09-24-04, 00:31
Judd And Lima Busy I am still waiting back on You Guys to P.M. Me back. Milkster thanks for P.M.ing Me Back. I will P.M. You as Soon as I get the Chance. Hey Guys this Next few Days is the First Prostitution Conference for a few days in Lima Peru in a 4 Star Hotel. I Was wondering where this will be at. I wish I knew. Any One have info on Where The Prostitution Conference will be? The Organizers are Miluska Vida? What Is Miluska? As Far As I know that is a Girls Name. I will try to do a Web search on this to see if they have a website. Now Guys some other places to post here: Suavecitas Senoritas A-1 Call them at 798 7817 this place is in Lima Centro at Block 8 of Garcilazo De La Vega open everday from 8 AM to 10 PM 25 soles full service. Here is Another Place also Ardiente Girls phone them at 262 1293 Open from 9 AM to 10 PM. Here is a Place on Ave Petit Thouars block 20 and 21 call 795 2883 and 797 0749. Hey To El Mercenario Can you call this number I think it is a couple numbers in Lima for a Puta Night Club in Huaral The phone number is 246 3407 and cell number is 9 628 5593. Hey Maybe this one can go out To El Mercanario,David 33 and Lima Busy Cause I will be out of Peru for a very long time in Early 2005. This place in Jesus Maria Hires Guys to work With Girls in Porno Movies. Go to there Office at Garzon 1082 of 404 from 11 to 4 P.M.

Nibu Raphael
09-24-04, 00:42
Milkster I just P.M.,ed You back. Yes You Me and Judd and Others must hook up to Monger in October.

Nibu Raphael
09-24-04, 01:05
El Mercanario here is another Number for A Puta Night Club in Huaral call the Place here I thinnk Lima Phone number 246 1127. Here is A Massage Place in SMP Cono Norte I think I checked out this place two times before in the past like almost over 2 years ago. The Place is on Moquegua 4260 off block 41 of Ave. Peru. I need to Recheck this place out again. I remember the Two Times I checked it out it sucked. Here is A Place in rimac I checked out only once But they had Ugly Girls. This Place I checked out like nearly 3 years ago and it is still in service but After I looked at the Girls the Old Hag running the place with a Old Man charged me 5 soles to leave the place. It is on Viru 332 in Rimac phone them at 338 6705 This Place Is Cheap But They Did Rip Me Off On Charges to see These Girls. Always only pay 1 Sol at these cheap places like they always charge for 1 Sol Entrance. Maybe this place has improved it is right across from the Rio Rimac in Centro Lima. Maybe I can take Lima Busy,Milkster and Judd to this place and other places in Northern Lima. I think this website here these girls have an apartment where You can Visit them www.placeresdelperu.com Service is from 10 AM to PM They will also Cum to your house and hotel. Phone them also to at 9 716 8287 9 770 0623 and 798 3147. I think this place might be in San Borja not sure.

Nibu Raphael
09-24-04, 01:09
Long Stroker I just got your P.M. Fuck Man I will be in Argentina and Brazil in November,,, If You can make it in October then Me,You Judd and Milkster can Monger together. I will P.M. You back on this,Sincerly NIBU R.

Nibu Raphael
09-24-04, 01:48
hey long stroker i p.m,ed you back a long private message to you on my plans and how we can hook up. i mentioned to you in my private message we can hook up maybe in ica like december 14th or december 15th or in arequipa like decmber 13th. i even have some friends in ica too that can cum monger with us. the scene in ica is small but man the girls dress so fucking hot in the daytime in ica. there are a lot of cheap hotels in ica for like 30 soles to 40 soles for two beds for two. here is more low down on ica:::::::ica is a pleasant colonial town of 150,000 people. founded by jeronimo luis de cabrera in 1563,it is the capital of the department of ica and is about 305 km. south of lima and 80 km from pisco. the carretera panamerica sur heads inland from pisco,rising gently to 420 km above sea level at ica. because of this the town sits above the coastal garua sea mist and the climate is dry and sunny. the desert surrounding ica is noted for its huge sand dunes. ica is irrigated by the river of the same name a damn dry river in the city of ica worse then the river rimac in centro lima. the ica oasis is famous for grapes too. there is a thriving wine and pisco industry too. there are attractive colonial churches and and excellent museum too. be back on part 2 of the city of ica soon.

FlyingAce
09-24-04, 01:49
Nibu and others:

This is the informaton on Miluska Vida y Dignidad (in Spanish from their web site):

"La Asociación "Miluska Vida y Dignidad" es una organización compuesta por Trabajadoras Sexuales que nace en respuesta a la represión de la sociedad, reflejada en sus instituciones debido a su manera de ver el trabajo sexual como delincuencial. Estas actitudes se vieneng repitiendo a través del tiempo sin que nosotras hagamos algo para cambiarlo."

I wouldn't trust my Spanish to translate correctly, but:

"The Association "Miluska Vida y Dignidad" is an organization composed of Sexual Workers that work under repression in society, reflected in the institutions and manner of sexual work as a delinquent. These attitudes are repeated many times and need to be changed. (or we need to change them). Correct my Spanish translation.

The organization is located in Spain, and yes, they are having a conference here in Lima on the 23rd (today) and tomorrow. The information I was able to find didn't indicate "where". Seems you need an invitation to attend, and the Minister of Health for Peru is one of the guest speakers.

If I find out more I'll let you know.

FlyingAce

Nibu Raphael
09-24-04, 01:51
Thanks for the info Flying Ace. Hey Man More info on Linda At Madonna Club. I should be visiting Madonna Club sometime in October with Judd and Maybe Milkster.

Nibu Raphael
09-24-04, 02:12
Hey To Fransisco Why A Weird Name like Miluska? Alright Here is more info on Ica. I would hope Milkster and Judd Check out Ica. Maybe I can even go with You Guys to Ica then Chincha for one night. Here Again Info on Ica;;;; DANGERS AND ANNOYANCES:::: Stay Alert in The Market Areas And Bus Terminals. MONEY:::: The Banco De Credito on The Plaza De Armas Changes Travelers Checks and Cash and Has A VISA ATM. Banco Latino At Cajamarca 170 Has A Mastercard ATM. Moneychangers on the Plaza Will also Change Cash. Man Be Back There Is some stuff I need to take care of here. Be Back for Part 3 Of Ica City info very very soon.

FlyingAce
09-24-04, 02:14
Give them a call and find out about the name:

ASOCIACIÓN DE T.S. MILUSKA VIDA Y DIGNIDAD
Av. Ignacio Merino 1855 Oficina 301
Lima 14 -Perú
Telefax: 0511-4713587

I found this on the web site located in Spain.

FlyingAce

P.S. I'll be at the club this evening (9-10 for one to two hours) if you didn't get my PM (check my next pm for number to call)

Nibu Raphael
09-24-04, 02:15
Here I will now post places to stay The Budget Hotels are Hotel Confort,Hostal Sol De Oro,Hotel Presidente,Hostal Europa,Hostal Diaz,Hostal Colonial Inn,Hotel Jacaranda,Hostal Inti And Hostal La Vina. I will try to post these Adresses and phone numbers of these places in a future post. I got to go again Some Computer Problems here.

Nibu Raphael
09-24-04, 02:28
Hey Fransisco Down From Miluska A Few Block down is the Casita Club 2 on Ignacio Merino 2551. The Casita Club 2 is also open 24 hours like Caista Club 1 on Emilio Althuas 275 -a and 277. Guys Go for the 3rd Shift For Monica after 10 PM Hot Negra Mulatta. Judd And Johhny Wadd and I think David 33 have been to the Casita Club too. 1 sol Entrance 40 soles for 30 minutes. They claim to do LIve Lesbian shows and Dildos on Each other. Flying ace I got Your Two PM,S. We should hook up in October for Some Mongering,NIBU R.

Nibu Raphael
09-24-04, 03:15
Alright Guys Then Check out Ica too. I guess this will be the last post for now on Ica. If Any one needs any other info on Ica out there Man Just keep asking Me here and I will post back more info soon. Here is a list of the Mid Range Hotels Hotel Las Brisas,Hotel Siesta 1,Hotel Siesta 2,Hostal Silmar,Hostal Sol De Ica and Hostal Los Medanos. Top End Hotels are Hostal El Caramel and Hotel Las Dunas Sun Resort but beware I think this Hotel At its Bar Has like a Gay Night once or twice a month unless it is the Dunas Discoteca in Huachina. Do not Worry Not Many Fags in Ica. I do not think so. I heard The Fags and TVS hang out at The Plaza De Armas like after Midnight But I never Saw anything like that like in Nazcas Plaza De Armas. I made a report too that once late at night like after 11 P.M. I saw Two Older Ugly Black Streetwalkers. I have mentioned in Old Nibu Reports here too On The SWS in Ica on Ave. Salaverry from like 7 pm to 11 pm at night. Hey also these restaraunts here in Ica But More Expensive Restaraunt Venezia,Chifa Fu Seng,Plaza 125,El Velasco and El Otro Penoncito. The Best Cheapest bets for cheap food is the places with the Younger Little Horny Girls pushing You in to the Restaraunts. Its Insane. There are Also Some Young Girls Pushing You in to Restaraunts farther up the block past Flores Bus But They Are Less Insane Then the Other Young Crazy Girls. Beware Guys It is One Fucking Weird Experience.

Nibu Raphael
09-24-04, 03:37
Alright Guys Monger in Ica too. The Perricholi Club and Helga is fun and so is The Cheap Chongo with 3 Buildings and Ica is a Cheap Destination.

Judd
09-24-04, 03:56
NIBS,

YOU'VE JUST BEEN PUNK'D!!! UHH, I MEAN PM'D!!

JUDD

Nibu Raphael
09-24-04, 04:04
Alright I am Checking Now. Longstroker I will Try to P.M. You Again. Damn Let Us Keep this Lima Peru Unity Going.

Nibu Raphael
09-24-04, 04:06
Dude Judd I just Checked your PM. I will try to PM You back later.

Nibu Raphael
09-24-04, 04:12
Longstroker Get Back to Me too. Maybe Meeting up in Ica Is Perfect. Maybe tommorrow I post more info on Ica. What else do you know on Ayacucho?

Nibu Raphael
09-24-04, 20:34
Lima Busy I got Your P.M. I will try to Respond back to you later,Sincerly Nibu R. P.S. Tonight I go check out The SW Scene on Chota and Colon By Plaza Bolognesi Cheap XXX Action.

Nibu Raphael
09-24-04, 21:16
David Did you get My PM? Post more photos of that Girl.