PDA

View Full Version : Bangkok Massage Parlors - Except TULIP and ANNIES!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83

NicFrenchy
03-28-09, 03:59
She has been imposed upon by having to go to Thonglor instead of Thonglor IINo sir, she has not been Imposed anything. Thonglor (and Luxury) have this travelling between MPs as a policy so it is natural for girls to travel from one MP to another.Trust me, she was hardly a victim here. Poor her, someone wanted for her to make money?

Centaurus
03-28-09, 10:36
No sir, she has not been Imposed anything. Thonglor (and Luxury) have this travelling between MPs as a policy so it is natural for girls to travel from one MP to another.Trust me, she was hardly a victim here. Poor her, someone wanted for her to make money?Nic, where did I say that she came from Thonglor 1 to 2?Anyway, ML's reading of what happened and what my motives were for the small tip is pretty much spot on. And I'm really not hesitant to let a situation deteriorate if service is horrible and the shop doesn't interest me (as Miss Aum at Platinum would certainly confirm).PS: Kimi ... WOW!

Centaurus
03-28-09, 10:59
If you are looking to kill an evening the old fashioned Thai way, the CP2 restaurant is exceptionally good too, reminds me of the old Sayuri MP in Chiang Mai, deep booths, real for real great extensive menu Thai food, and nearly sub zero frozen Singha. The real deal. (Man, I wonder where they went wrong with J-One? )Ooooh, I didn't know that! I'm a sucker for oldstyle MP restaurants. I was actually wondering whether I had been to CP2 in the 80s, the whole thing felt so cozy and familiar.When I went (early afternoon) I was amazed at the number of cars in the parking lot. Turns out a lot of those cars belong to the girls. A real cutie just got out of hers when I arrived (inside, the car was all tacky and Thai-pinkish and full of girlie stuff, wonderful) and she gave me a smile so big that I nearly turned her around for a takeout. Actually, that wouldn't have been a problem for her, I think. If I understood my Chiang Rai lady correctly (who comes there with her own car, too), the girls do not receive a salary in CP2 and hence there are no fixed working times or stuff like self-barfining for takeouts. Nice, if true.

Centaurus
03-28-09, 11:13
I will be taking my brother there next week...any tips...Numbers to choose.I don't know your taste, so better go and get a mamasan and explain what you want. I had specifically asked for a girl "from the right side" (which are the Thai-massage and the older ones), and then had told the mamasan that I nevertheless wouldn't need the massage part. The mamasan confirmed whether she had understood me correctly, then smiled, and out came her suggestions for some sampling at the table.

Run Mann
03-28-09, 13:21
wnt to [CodeWord901] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord901)'s for lunch today. i picked "va" and off we went to see what was behind curtin number 1. va is tiny. off came the clothes and the bj started. i slipped my finger in her ass to tighten it up but ran into an obstruction about half way in. i pulled my finger out and, not knowing what to do with a dirty finger, stuck it in her mouth to suck on. needless to say there was no kissing on that short time. are you saying if you had more time you would have kissed her?

Sonic Bam
03-28-09, 14:47
Got there late on Thursday, 9:00pm ish. Place was busy again by the number of girls pictures with the "busy" yellow tags.Picked Ann from the book. Good likeness in to the photo in the book and on the website, a very pretty girl with a fit body.Upstairs in the room and she kicks off very GFE, cuddling and kissing sitting on the bed, slow undressing for her (I'm already stripped for the shower). We're sitting opposite the wall mirror and I notice she is spending a lot of time looking at herself in the mirror. Strange. When naked she has a good body but her breasts look and feel augmented though I couldn't see any scars.Anyway, shower, on to bed for massage. Not bad massage. On to the special which turns out a bit of a disappointment. Couple of minutes of body-to-body, CBJ then FS. FS is one position only (mish) and she is giving it the "you too big" (which I'm not) and the pained facial expressions. Went at it for a few minutes then told her to finish off with BJ and HJ.Getting dressed afterwards she is checking herself in the mirror again, looking at herself this way and that. Could be she might be up for a photo session if somebody is interested in that.Regarding her performance, I don't know whether it was because it was late in the day and she was tired or whether she was just lazy. I won't be repeating.

Sonic Bam
03-28-09, 15:12
Last massage before leaving BKK on Friday. Head down Soi 33 at around 5:00pm not expecting too much due to previous reports and the time on a Friday evening.Browse the album and there are about 30 ladies in it and not one has a "busy" tag, I'm the only customer. I pick Boom.Boom is the same as in the book and on the Teen website. About 5' tall, 19 y.o., a little bit plump and a great looking chest whilst clothed (we've all had the disappointment of the padded bra at some time in Thailand).Up to the room and she disappears for the basket of stuff. Room is an okay size with large mirrors above, at the side of and at the end of the bed. Interesting. The shower though is a let down - standard size shower cubicle with sliding doors, will be a struggle to get two people in there and have a shower.Boom comes back and throws me in the shower alone. Suspected as much. Light massage follows then on to the special. Boom strips off for the shower and the chest is no disappointment, a cracking pair, Ds at least. On with the special.She does a really good oily body-to-body making great use of those fantastic tits in all the right places and ass/pussy rub. CBJ (again?) follows and on to FS, various positions.The mirrors in conjunction with an enthusiastic girl with huge tits were great. I will definitely repeat here with Boom.

Spider916
03-29-09, 06:16
Thanks for the great description of la Belle. Let me complete it with some easy directions how to get there:Take the MTR (subway) to Petchaburi station, use exit 1, walk straight for 20 meters until you hit Petchaburi road, turn left and walk straight for about 500 meters past a Honda dealership and an open-air restaurant.Its by far the most high end MP I visited in BKK so far. The reception/bar looks like a 4 star hotel. I hope their opening forces some other MPs on Ratchada like Ceasars, Emanuelle or Natatree to finally upgrade/refurbish their rooms. For the time being they still lack some girls, but I'm sure that will change soon. They have 2 fishbowls but according to the very polite and good-english speaking papasan, some of the girls on the second floor dont like to go with Falangs... They clearly cater mostly for a young, urban Thai clientele but Falangs are generally welcome if you dont dress too sloppy.I didnt try their Sushibar but their Thai food is very tasty. I paid 3100 for a category S girl, including VIProom (the only difference between standard and VIP rooms is that the latter have a Karaoke machine and steam bath).
The owners of Utopia having been doing very well, so they have opened a new very plush upscale Turkish Bath House (Soapy MP) called "La Belle" with 134 rooms.

M P Lurker
03-29-09, 07:25
Does anyone know anything about "Fashion Massage" at end of first small sub-soi of Soi 33 (past Jack & Betty)? Saw a very pretty girl go in there yesterday.

Francesco24
03-29-09, 13:54
Hello,I have 2 quick questions about Akane and Hana as I'm planning to vist there for the first time next month.Is the price in Akane all inclusive? or how much is the tip to the girl?I was planning to book a ball massage with Rin at Hana. What's the price/tip? i can't see it on their service list.Thanks!

Member #4258
03-29-09, 15:17
Hello guys,I'm looking at doing the old "One night in Bangkok" thing. He's my plan:-Arrive from Hua Hin late in the afternoon at around 5PM. -1 1/2 hours at Akane Chitlom. (5:30-7:00) -Get a quick bite to eat, then go for a 1 hour foot massage.(7:00-9:00)-Then going to Patpong to check out the bars including the infamous Star of Light and the Kangaroo bar. (9:00-12)-My flight is at 6AM so I'd like to visit a soapy from about 12:30-3:30. I'd like an upscale place where I can relax for 3 hours. Have a few drinks, get something to eat, have a soapy and get cleaned up before going to the airport. Any reccomendations?Thanks,Hoser

Duniawala
03-29-09, 16:12
Does anyone know anything about "Fashion Massage" at end of first small sub-soi of Soi 33 (past Jack & Betty)? Saw a very pretty girl go in there yesterday.That's Akane, if I am not mistaken.

Boy Toy
03-29-09, 18:23
That's Akane, if I am not mistaken.I second that it very much is Akane.

M P Lurker
03-29-09, 18:33
That's Akane, if I am not mistaken.You are mistaken.Its called Fashion Massage Club and in different location. First sub-soi on the right.Sh*t! Don't you guys I produced the Google Map that shows exactly where Akane is located.Whoops! I forgot my handle was different then.ML

Boy Toy
03-29-09, 18:35
I see that Mika's Photo has been taken out of their website. http://www.pink-project.com/akane/english/english_top.html Attached is her picture, she is cute and has very nice tits :)That of hiro, last time I was in Bangkok in nov, I did not find hiro there, I know you are a fan do you think she has left the place?

Lovetoeat
03-29-09, 18:37
I've been in Bangkok for over a year and have benefited greatly from this forum. I've only just now picked up the courage to begin writing. Strange that this post came up since I just went there yesterday. It's called Geisha Massage Club. Interesting inside, with rooms that look and feel like bedrooms.More to report soon.

M P Lurker
03-29-09, 18:44
Hello guys,I'm looking at doing the old "One night in Bangkok" thing. He's my plan:-Arrive from Hua Hin late in the afternoon at around 5PM. -1 1/2 hours at Akane Chitlom. (5:30-7:00) -Get a quick bite to eat, then go for a 1 hour foot massage.(7:00-9:00)-Then going to Patpong to check out the bars including the infamous Star of Light and the Kangaroo bar. (9:00-12)-My flight is at 6AM so I'd like to visit a soapy from about 12:30-3:30. I'd like an upscale place where I can relax for 3 hours. Have a few drinks, get something to eat, have a soapy and get cleaned up before going to the airport. Any reccomendations?Thanks,HoserDefintely you have your program in wrong order.Soapy would be best up first. e.g. La Belle, Poseidon, Emanuelle or Copa Cabana.No need to check out both SOL and Kangaroo as too similar. Kangaroo bar is better for privacy, SOL better for exposure.After midnight, most bars are still open, or can eat. Massage would have to be take-out.

M P Lurker
03-29-09, 19:14
Went to see favourite Utopia girl today after making 4PM booking. She already had a customer before that.I saw her previous customer leaving. Tall Farang and probably 15 years youger than me. He was pulling a small suitcase and grinned at me, probably not expecting another Farang.Seems Miss P had been off for 4 days. Anyway turned out that she was very horny and orgasmed very quick from DATY and twice more later. I skipped describing the bath play but was hot. We used the whole 90 mins completely with heaps of DFK.So this was possibly the best session with her ever. I had to ask how come she was extra hot? She explained she had finished being keen on young MR C from L. A. (while previously texting him several times per day) as he wouldn't contribute 5K (half) for her English lessons, claiming not to be able to afford it, but was coming to Thailand in a week's time. She also explained she had no sex for a few days too.I then asked what about the handsome Farang customer before me? Didn't she have fun with him too? Not at all she explained. Only guys she really likes get the full GFE.Apparently the customer before was stingy (no surprise if service wasn't good) and bad character. He claimed to be allergic to condoms and had a recent check-up to indicate he was safe. Luckily she didn't believe him and insisted on the condom. Anyway wasn't a top session for either party.I was then curious about how come my very first experience with Miss P was very GFE? She just shrugged and said that she must have been in a good mood and somehow the chemistry was right.Some sessions with her have found her moody, but not today. So Try to catch a girl after no good sex for a while and after finished with a boyfriend and when the stars are in alignment. But nothing is guaranteed.When leaving, someone asked if I forgot the suitcase, thinking I was the first booking. I was slightly pleased to be considered looking similar to a much younger guy.Miss P says she is bored with so many Thai men ringing her. Mostly customers trying to get a date and freebie outside of Utopia. MR C from L. A. Could have got some freebies out of her I reckon if had played his cards right, but probably wrecked it by not being prepared to invest 5K.

Member #3428
03-30-09, 05:01
Does anyone know anything about "Fashion Massage" at end of first small sub-soi of Soi 33 (past Jack & Betty)? Saw a very pretty girl go in there yesterday.Could it be that you are talking about Geisha Massage Club? Geisha is by Pan Pan. I think that and Patou is all I remember in that area besides Sweet Mango. I know you are not talking about Akane.. And I don't think you are talking about Sweet Mango.

M P Lurker
03-30-09, 05:21
Could it be that you are talking about Geisha Massage Club? Geisha is by Pan Pan. I think that and Patou is all I remember in that area besides Sweet Mango. I know you are not talking about Akane.. And I don't think you are talking about Sweet Mango.The only english words on sign are: "Fashion" and then in larger letters "Massage Club". Anyways I was wanting to know if anyone had tried the service. Perhaps I will just have to go in and be guinea pig. Soapies are easier because always know what services to expect.But Geisha seems to be right. Found these:http://www.geishamassageclub.com/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1&lang=enghttp://www.sukhumvit-psycho.com/2009/03/geisha-fashion-massage-club-sukhmvit-soi-33-bangkok/http://www.sukhumvit-psycho.com/massage/teen-massage/So I might ask my buddy "MP Lover" to do one for the forum today.

Member #3428
03-30-09, 05:33
Could be Geisha as I can't read the Japanese bit. The only english words on sign are: "Fashion" and then in larger letters "Massage Club". Anyways I was wanting to know if anyone had tried the service. Perhaps I will just have to go in and be guinea pig. Soapies are easier because always know what services to expect.Look at the GDiary Link... is that the joint? I think it is what you are talking about, Soi 33/1 is like little tokyo many japanese joints. Geisha has some good service and good girls. http://www.geishamassageclub.com/http://www.gdiary.com/ShopDetails.cfm?ShopID=459Even good service for a fat white bunny rabbit like myself...

M P Lurker
03-30-09, 08:06
Look at the GDiary Link... is that the joint? I think it is what you are talking about, Soi 33/1 is like little tokyo many japanese joints. Geisha has some good service and good girls. http://www.geishamassageclub.com/http://www.gdiary.com/ShopDetails.cfm?ShopID=459Even good service for a fat white bunny rabbit like myself...Yes now added to the Map:http://maps.google.com.au/maps/ms?hl=en&gl=au&ie=UTF8&oe=UTF8&msa=0&msid=112522687346612693021.00044836624e9b986acc9&ll=13.735456,100.570049&spn=0.006931,0.012145&z=17

Member #3428
03-30-09, 08:14
Yes now added to the Map:http://maps.google.com.au/maps/ms?hl=en&gl=au&ie=UTF8&oe=UTF8&msa=0&msid=112522687346612693021.00044836624e9b986acc9&ll=13.735456,100.570049&spn=0.006931,0.012145&z=17Glad I could be of service. I think you should ask your friend MP Lover to go and try it out. I had an encounter when the Mrs. was away and it was more then adequate. Not a full flower but better then others. Plus they had not heard of the Bunny before.

M P Lurker
03-30-09, 09:01
Glad I could be of service. I think you should ask your friend MP Lover to go and try it out. I had an encounter when the Mrs. was away and it was more then adequate. Not a full flower but better then others. Plus they had not heard of the Bunny before.The pretty girl I saw walking in there looked like either Guitar or Nisha from the web site. Probably Guitar. Not many of the other girls on the site are really my spec.

Member #3428
03-30-09, 09:10
The pretty girl I saw walking in there looked like either Guitar or Nisha from the web site. Probably Guitar. Not many of the other girls on the site are really my spec.Yeah noticed her too but she was not available, there's something about me and guitar lessons...

M P Lurker
03-30-09, 12:09
3:30PM It was time to do some duty for the forum.In first sub-soi of Sukhumvit Soi 33 to the right (opp Novotel). Do not stop at Jack & Betty. Pass hair dresser and Laundry. At end of Soi on the right. Can't see the word Geisha until you get to the front door. This place has only been open a few months. Used to be a house where a few farangs lived. The ambience might be more to their liking now. Very nicely decorated (not talking about the girls). The receptionist was definitely my type. Would have taken her in a minute without even checking the others.Anyway it cannot have been Guitar that Soap Fan spied arriving at work yesterday afternoon, as Guitar arrived in the morning. In the end asked to see the lineup.Chose "Soda" as a pretty slim girl of medium light skin (included for those that care). Slightly bugs bunny teeth but O.K. Several other girls were busy. Soda looks similar to her web pic, but remember push-ups exaggerate. Only 154 cm without heels I guess (web site claims 158). Only a part time girl. She may have another regular job.Many options were available on the menu but I chose the Gel massage on inflated mattress known as "Mat massage" on the menu I think.She showered with me but in towel wrap, and pampered me in every detail.I won't bore you with all the details, but the Gel turned out to be Durex "Play" mixed with water to make it extra slippery and less sticky. Started with moderately normal massage. She started in black bikini but this was removed once was clear I wanted the special. Trimmed but not shaved. Small soft nice looking tits but enough to use for massage aided by the slippery gel. So had a bit of a nice body slide. Next time will have much more body slide and less normal massage.Next time I will also train her how to massage using her very nice bottom and pussy too.Nice BBBJ and a bit of 69. The important thing was that she seemed very enthusiastic thoroughout and was a bit of screamer (she seemed unaware of how loud she was screaming). During sex, lots of slippery cool Gel was applied by me so that we slithered on each other. This seemed to enhance the sex feel. During doggy, she had a big smile on her face and was checking us out in the big mirror.Defintely will go back. Semi-Japanese style can appeal to me given Full Service is available. And its possible to have a bit of the super erotic slippery body slide without going to a Soapy, but quite locally with a pretty girl.Map (includes web site links):http://maps.google.com.au/maps/ms?hl=en&gl=au&ie=UTF8&oe=UTF8&msa=0&msid=112522687346612693021.00044836624e9b986acc9&ll=13.733924,100.568097&spn=0.005868,0.00971&z=17EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Fornic8
03-31-09, 14:14
P.S. Apparently Miss Fly (Faai) may have previously been called Gung. In any case whoever was Gung, changed names.Another piece of names puzzle. Gop (Gob) was actually Miss Golf but spelled wrong even by the shop I think and still works there now although did leave for a while.Soap Fan,Are you back in town? Will Yok be booked for the next week?

Fredlena
03-31-09, 15:35
Defintely you have your program in wrong order.Soapy would be best up first. e.g. La Belle, Poseidon, Emanuelle or Copa Cabana.No need to check out both SOL and Kangaroo as too similar. Kangaroo bar is better for privacy, SOL better for exposure.After midnight, most bars are still open, or can eat. Massage would have to be take-out.I confirm SOL is a very exposure place buttoday, I was the only guy in there. ! One guy arrived when I was living. I will go back tomorrow but later I was the only guy so a second girl who wanted I take her for ST came to show me and let me touch her boobs. Very nice! Fred

Spider916
04-01-09, 03:05
Recently, I went to Labelle again, around 7pm. As they only have around 35 girls for the moment, most were busy. I wanted to leave but was convinced the LB mamasan to wait a bit. After I ate, I picked a girl (whose number I cant remember). This time the service was quite rushed (turns out she had another booking at 9pm) and she kept on asking me if she could smoke cigs... Turned out she already had 2 customers. so with me and her booking that makes 4 guys in a few hours!I think I will stay away from Labelle until they get a lot more girls even if the facilities are great.

Rocksoff
04-01-09, 03:15
3:30PM It was time to do some duty for the forumSounds very worthwhile! Certainly for mongers who know what they want .. Last detail -- pricing?

M P Lurker
04-01-09, 05:53
Recently, I went to Labelle again, around 7pm. As they only have around 35 girls for the moment, most were busy. I wanted to leave but was convinced the LB mamasan to wait a bit. After I ate, I picked a girl (whose number I cant remember). This time the service was quite rushed (turns out she had another booking at 9pm) and she kept on asking me if she could smoke cigs... Turned out she already had 2 customers. so with me and her booking that makes 4 guys in a few hours!I think I will stay away from Labelle until they get a lot more girls even if the facilities are great.Its better you quote the number and warn us about about the girl rather than the place.Not everone has experienced these problems.They are hiring girls to try to keep pace with demand but maintain a very high selection standard. Perhaps you chose a girl that was extremely popular and unfortunately character didn't match the looks.

M P Lurker
04-01-09, 06:14
Sounds very worthwhile! Certainly for mongers who know what they want .. Last detail -- pricing?I don't normally mention pricing unless its off the charts.Normal tips for special.Prices are on web site:http://www.geishamassageclub.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2&Itemid=3

TimTimGuy
04-01-09, 06:52
How much the girl wants may depend on a couple of things. How busy she normally is, and whether you fuck like a rabbit or more normally. But may turn out you get a discount from normal 1.5K per FS session. I'm not certain.Ahhhhh?.I hate like hell to get into ANY pricing discussion, but I don?t think anyone should have the impression that a discount is available to an unknown customer on a first night take-out. So plan on paying at least the 1.5k THB for any private session, then just relax, enjoy. (Unless you look like Brad Pitt and appear to be marriageable?!) If you know the lady, have her mobile number, etc., and you?re looking for a late-night date, it?s a whole different discussion. But Sad Sam wouldn?t be asking the question then.

M P Lurker
04-01-09, 07:11
Ahhhhh?.I hate like hell to get into ANY pricing discussion, but I don?t think anyone should have the impression that a discount is available to an unknown customer on a first night take-out. So plan on paying at least the 1.5k THB for any private session, then just relax, enjoy. (Unless you look like Brad Pitt and appear to be marriageable?!) If you know the lady, have her mobile number, etc., and you?re looking for a late-night date, it?s a whole different discussion. But Sad Sam wouldn?t be asking the question then.I think I was misunderstood. I was thinking that if you had 3 sex sessions throughtout the night till morning, the price could well be less than 4.5 K (3 times 1.5 K).

M P Lurker
04-01-09, 11:08
i think soap fan (in his previous identity) posted a report about the likely expectations for some of the ladies -- any previous report will now appear under handle "soap fan". they all magically changed over night. its just that my original handle was slightly too obvious for girls checking the forum. as an example, its known that flower girl miss j is a forum watcher, but she is a great girl i believe. then there is the flower shop grapevine.some staff at ll hotel are also aware of the forum.internet searches hopefully won't find this post.too many people hear too much gossip.

Giotto
04-01-09, 17:01
...Some staff at LL hotel are also aware of the forum....Soap Fan,Yes, Mrs. Giotto...:(No, I don't think so, the girls are not realy interested in computers, and even less interested in English language forums like this.Giotto

Raptors
04-01-09, 17:46
any previous report will now appear under handle "soap fan". they all magically changed over night. its just that my original handle was slightly too obvious for girls checking the forum. as an example, its known that flower girl miss j is a forum watcher, but she is a great girl i believe. then there is the flower shop grapevine.some staff at ll hotel are also aware of the forum.internet searches hopefully won't find this post.too many people hear too much gossip.well said - this is why i said that some discussions/agreements between you and the girl also should stay private. i feel that the girls also deserve a little privacy.

Mauldid
04-01-09, 19:18
Gents,Flying back to states, what is the closest and decent MP to Int.airport? Got about 3-4 hours to kill. Want to leave with a smile and drain all energy for night flight home. Any one know of the Amari Hotel Massage service?

Fon Tok
04-01-09, 21:05
...the girls are not realy interested in computers, and even less interested in English language forums like this.GiottoBut they do use e-mail to keep their men on the hook and ask for money from time to time...Of course, they would not waste time on men's drivel when there's cards to be played and fresh som tam down on the corner!

TimTimGuy
04-01-09, 23:37
Gents,Flying back to states, what is the closest and decent MP to Int.airport? Got about 3-4 hours to kill. Want to leave with a smile and drain all energy for night flight home. Any one know of the Amari Hotel Massage service?Mauldid - The Amari Hotel is linked to the OLD international airport at Don Muang, which is a long, long way from Suvarnabumi. You will see several postings, asking similar for information about action close to the airport. If you are in transit, even 4 hours is just not enough time. If you are leaving from Bangkok, stay the extra hours downtown. ~TTG

M P Lurker
04-03-09, 05:41
Rang Utopia. Miss P had day off. Ranfg Angel. Miss Jiap on holiday.Went back to Thonglor 2 after a long absence. Thought I would try something new.Forgot my glasses so couldn't see the photo album properly. In the end took the diminutive Miss Cream.She got her gear off quickly enough once she knew I would have "special". Please be aware that girls get nothing from the downstairs massage fee, so don't go there if you don't want to tip the girl properly for a special. There are normal MPs around.Was slightly disappointed that she had bolt-ons, but had to admit they were a good job and didn't look silly.She was barely 150cm.Massage was O. K. But nothing special, kissing was only a little bit. However she responded well to DATY. Actually I was trying to do 69, but when I could lick her properly, she didn't seem tall enough to reach my dick properly. LOLAnd I'm not implying that my dick is very short Maybe she was too involved in the DATY to concentrate properly.Any way the doggy and mish sex was great and she was really into it. Had to go very gradually at first as she was quite tight in line with her small frame.Just got finished when the 5 minute warning beautiful music started up.Overall a satisfactory performance.Not sure if will repeat, as really looking for new superstars who doing everything superbly like the previous Miss Toey.Will probably try some others rated "hot" perhaps.EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

M P Lurker
04-03-09, 06:56
Soap Fan,Yes, Mrs. Giotto...:(No, I don't think so, the girls are not realy interested in computers, and even less interested in English language forums like this.GiottoThere is Giotto, Mrs G, Auntie Guido, for starters. Then there are all the ISGers staying at LL with potentially girls looking over their shoulder.It maybe that current Sports Bar girls are not into computers, but don't bank on it staying that way.What about that ex-java-programmer?I know MP girls that have home computers or go to Internet Cafes often and speak English O.K.While they may be mainly into Email, Hi5, and games, some do internet searches. Several ISGers have mentioned being sprung for what they wrote about an MP girl.We also that certain MP management watches forums. So it pays to be a little careful!Gossip from ISGers to girls is also a significant thing and may be a bigger problem than girls searching the internet.

Fornic8
04-04-09, 18:51
NicFrenchy and John Euro,Yesterday I went to Akane Chidlom ( I think you know where this story is going) after an 8 month boycott. The reason I stopped going is that I booked two girls in a row that actually okeyed the house rules.I walk up the alley and three girls are waiting outside the door. One was thin with brown hair and won't stop staring at me. I go inside, get a iced tea and the girls all sit down on the sofa for me to pick. All are smiling except for that one brown hair girl who is still staring like some kind of psyco stalker. I don't know why, but I picked her and chose the S2 so off we go.Not wanting to get the previous house rules session as soon as the door was closed I sat her up on the table, pulled her panties off for a little DITY. She has this shaved pussy with big lips to suck on. After 10min of this I just started fucking her when she starts running her fingers through my hair and looging at me like I am her first love and taking her cherry. I have never seen that look from a BG. 40min and two pops later she is still pouring on the GFE when time is up. I shower (we skipped it at the beginning of the session) and as I am getting dressed I tell her I really like her and want to see her again. She then goes crazy and says "nobody likes me. Next time I think you go with another girl". I tip her 400bt and we go downstairs. As I am paying for the massage I ask for my Frequent Fucker card. The casheer pulls a card out of the drawer and writes something on it and stamps the back. I take the card, look at the name, and realize I just fucked the (in)famous Miki. The only thing I can think of at that moment is MicLicker's 1bt tip I read about in this thread. John Euro,I know from my 1 hour experience she is way out there. What did she do to make you disown her?

Fornic8
04-04-09, 19:31
Taken over the last year. Enjoy

Giotto
04-04-09, 19:58
There is Giotto, Mrs G, Auntie Guido, for starters. Then there are all the ISGers staying at LL with potentially girls looking over their shoulder.It maybe that current Sports Bar girls are not into computers, but don't bank on it staying that way.What about that ex-java-programmer?I know MP girls that have home computers or go to Internet Cafes often and speak English O.K.While they may be mainly into Email, Hi5, and games, some do internet searches. Several ISGers have mentioned being sprung for what they wrote about an MP girl.We also that certain MP management watches forums. So it pays to be a little careful!Gossip from ISGers to girls is also a significant thing and may be a bigger problem than girls searching the internet.Soap Fan,So what?I was basically writing about LL girls, and I don't know anybody who has a home computer :) ... .What i don't know is whether paranoia is a serious disease or not :) ...Giotto

Fornic8
04-05-09, 05:57
Anyone know what happened to this girl?She was kind of sweet in an ass-to mouth kind of way.

M P Lurker
04-05-09, 06:20
What i don't know is whether paranoia is a serious disease or not :) ...GiottoBetter to be a little paranoid (careful). The rumour machine at bars and MPs works over time, and ISGers talk to girls too (probably the biggest problem ;)).I know some girls with home computers and last night met one that looks at the forum sometimes.

M P Lurker
04-05-09, 06:51
The only thing I can think of at that moment is MicLicker's 1bt tip I read about in this thread.ML never reported going to Akane nor left a 1 Baht tip.A dream perhaps?

Fornic8
04-05-09, 08:06
ML never reported going to Akane nor left a 1 Baht tip.A dream perhaps?Sorry Soap Fan,I always get NicFrenchy and MicLicker mixed up.

Traveler1234
04-05-09, 17:11
I take the card, look at the name, and realize I just fucked the (in)famous Miki. The only thing I can think of at that moment is MicLicker's 1bt tip I read about in this thread.She can be superhot and supercold. The 1 baht tip was from Nic and not ML.

Auto1457
04-05-09, 17:55
Hey guys first time mongerer: D, planing a night in Bangkok.I need your advice guys il be checking in to a central hotel in the pratunam area in about a week and I would like to make an outcall to the hotel. Ye I checked and they have a fee of about 1000baht for thai female guests: D can't complain since I counted on this (nice hotel good area)There seem to be about a million places in Bangkok to choose from and alot of them have been recomended on here. But, I'm no expert so I'm asking your advice. Chaophya2 seem close to the hotel.1. What place do I choose? 2. Call/E-mail them before or when I'm there? 3. Cost? 1500b? 1000b joiner fee, 300b taxi? 500b tip if needed? 4. Just tell the mamasan/papasan I email/call what I would like? I've got only the one afternoon/night to make this happen while dodging other travel company that won't have a clue.Help me pros: DI've tried to pick up on the terms used but might get them wrong still so be gentle.

M P Lurker
04-05-09, 19:32
Angel Jiap on one month holiday!Since Love Teen is very very close to where I staying, I decided to have a look today. If disappointed was intending to try Ran Maru or Sweet Mango close by.Looked in the book, and picked out Ning (Nink), Pat, Golf, and New as likely suspects to suit my spec.Then got introduced to the four girls. Pat was quite like her pics although a bit short, Nink and Golf seemed disappointing compared to the album, and New was quite close to album pics and better than web site pic. Looked like a model as tall, slim, cute nose, and coincidently light skin (I don't care about skin colour too much) from Chiangmai. So I chose "New" (not her real name as they already had another girl with same as her real nickname).Showered me clothed and massaged me clothed for a while. Oil Massage just so-so. Nothing special. Eventually suggested her to give me a striptease show and get it off.Breasts small (only A I guess) but still quite nice to play with. Gave me a nice little body slide massage.I gave her a very long DATY. She seemed resistant to start blowing me. That was due to wanting to do CBJ. She might upgrade to BBBJ next time if she trusts me not to CIM. Next a very nice cowgirl. She was really getting into it. Had a happy doggy and good sex. Aircon had to be adjusted when I started getting very hot and sweaty.We ended up well over the 90 minutes I had initially booked so a small surcharge.Had a good time and suggested we start with special next time and have the massage later (if time permits LOL).She said "see you tomorrow then".I think this girl is ideal for guys with big dicks as she could take it all easily without any problems nor any go slow and easy at all. She wasn't that tight but I enjoyed the feel.Quite pretty girl with slim model's body and a sweet looking pussy too.Good enough to be a repeat girl, and I'm fussy.EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

M P Lurker
04-05-09, 20:24
Taxi drove past Sweet Massage on Soi Prom Si, I remembered it used to be Wiymaan. So updated Map for Sweet Massage and also fixed web site ref for Dream (affiliated). Thanks to Nic's info in a previous post.http://maps.google.com.au/maps/ms?hl=en&gl=au&ie=UTF8&oe=UTF8&msa=0&msid=112522687346612693021.00044836624e9b986acc9&ll=13.735592,100.570693&spn=0.013298,0.021093&z=16Web sites have pretty girls.

Dlite_me
04-06-09, 04:56
hey all, gotta a long report about my soapie trip last thursday. would have posted earlier, but was too lazy.a little about myself, i try to go to bkk at least once a year. this year, like last year, i met up with some thai friends from the us. so that was a big help for me since they spoke the local lingo and they knew the scene.last year when we went to a soapie, we just picked our girls and went off to our individual rooms. but on thursday night, one of the guys suggested we should try getting a suite. so off we went in search of fine pussy and a nice suite. first place we went to was `tarawadee or tawaradee', can't remember the exact spelling and we kept referring to this place as `tw`. at first glance this place looked like a restaraunt and sure enough there were a whole of guys just eating dinner. around this big room were several sections for the girls. the ones at the bar were the most expensive, to the left, the girls were mid-range priced, to the right were the lowest priced girls. there was a good mix of stunners, cute girls, and plain girls. one of the papa-sans informed us that there was a water pressure problem and that it would not be a good time to get a room. so we left....next place, amsterdam. wow!! lots of beautiful women and some even spoke english. my friend knows one of the mama-sans quite well, so we got a table right infront of the girls. if you don't know amsterdam it is sort of `banana shaped` and all the girls are at one end. we asked the mama-san which ones could speak english and a few girls raised their hands and she called one over to our table. then two shitty things happened to ruin it, first all the suites were booked and then the girl that came to our table orders a 250baht lady drink. paid for our drinks and off we went to la bellefinally we scored a suite and hot girls at la belle. i don't know if it's true or not, but i was told by my friend that new shops, like la belle, offer free suites to attract customers. by time we got to la belle it was 9:00pm and there were hardly any customers, but plenty of girls. i chose a girl on the left side, s25??, her name sounded like `[CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134)-aack`, i believe. spoke english really well, she said she studied english in singapore. cute, petite, wavy hair, small perky tits, firm ass, trimmed, great gfe.there were 3 of us plus our girls in our group, so they showed us a suite. but my friend convinced the papa-san to give us the biggest suite. his reasoning was since the suites were free lets get the biggest one. our suite had a huge round jacuzzi, 4 bedrooms, a huge flatscreen tv, karaoke, long sofa, a dining table (like the ones you see at a chinese restaraunt), and each room has its own mini jacuzzi/bath. everything looked brand new. off to our rooms to strip down and put on the bathrobes. my girl starts off right away kissing me ,some tongue, body rubbing, groping and kissing. back to the main room where we ordered some drinks and a fruit platter (which will come in handy for me later) and we sing some karoake.next we all get into the big jacuzzi, my girl washes me a little, lots of kissing, groping, licking between us, and gives me shoulder massage. then she sat between and on my legs and started grinding me. it was so intense that i almost slipped it inside of her. she laughed. i stood up and told her to turn around and bend over. slapped her ass with my dick, rubbed it between the cheeks and against her pussy. at this point i'm thinking of a little bb....but didn't. shit i was so horny, i told my girl lets go to our bedroom. into our little tub for more thorough cleaning and then the bed. foreplay...remember the fruit platter we ordered, well she brings some in and puts some fruit on certain parts of her body and encourages me to eat them off her without using my hands. drove her crazy with my tongue.only minor thing was that she gave me a covered bj, but she sucked really hard cuz i could still feel it. sex was great, the usual positions reverse cowgirl, cowgirl, missionary, doggie. after i blew my wad, she took off the condom and cleaned me up with a bbbj!! had some time left, she gave me a decent massage.girl price: my girl was 2200 baht i think, cuz total women price was 7000baht so my girl was either 2200 or 2400room price: quoted 5000baht, but we got it for freedrinks and food: 1500baht time: 1.5hrstip: 300 baht to my girl 40 baht to the room girl (group money tip) to papasansmy total cost was about 3500bahtin summary, if you got a group of friends and you're not shy about seeing other guys naked and your keen about seeing other girls naked, i'd say try a suite at least once.

M P Lurker
04-06-09, 05:18
finally we scored a suite and hot girls at la belle. i don't know if it's true or not, but i was told by my friend that new shops, like la belle, offer free suites to attract customers. by time we got to la belle it was 9:00pm and there were hardly any customers, but plenty of girls. i chose a girl on the left side, s25??, her name sounded like `[CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134)-aack`, i believe. spoke english really well, she said she studied english in singapore. cute, petite, wavy hair, small perky tits, firm ass, trimmed, great gfe.there were 3 of us plus our girls in our group, so they showed us a suite. but my friend convinced the papa-san to give us the biggest suite. his reasoning was since the suites were free lets get the biggest one. our suite had a huge round jacuzzi, 4 bedrooms, a huge flatscreen tv, karaoke, long sofa, a dining table (like the ones you see at a chinese restaraunt), and each room has its own mini jacuzzi/bath. everything looked brand new. off to our rooms to strip down and put on the bathrobes. my girl starts off right away kissing me ,some tongue, body rubbing, groping and kissing. back to the main room where we ordered some drinks and a fruit platter (which will come in handy for me later) and we sing some karoake....etc.great report. shows that la belle can have a very good lineup at the right time. this place should be checked out for all those who like up scale and pretty women, but not too early unless you have a specific girl booked.its worth noting that even the standard rooms at la belle are large. have jacuzzi, steam shower cubicle with 2 seats, karaoke, etc.my girl liked to sing so we had a couple of songs while the bath filled. she was very good and better than a lot of thai singers. i scrolled down the band list and picked a couple of easy songs, e.g. house of the rising sun, and others.i think both la belle and amsterdam have some very pretty girls, so its then just a case of picking the right one.tarawadee has only a few stunners and too many ordinary lookers. the big problem for me is the long line of fake not so good nose jobs facing me and looking quite ridiculous. i can't understand why thais like all these silly looking noses, either to sharply pointy or with flared nostrils like a porker.

NicFrenchy
04-06-09, 08:17
and realize I just fucked the (in)famous Miki. The only thing I can think of at that moment is MicLicker's 1bt tip I read about in this thread.Yeah, I gave her the 1thb tip. But that girl deserved it LOLHowever nice her Attitude, I don't think I could ever go back to her again because everytime I see her, I feel disgusted.And besides, there are so many other girls to choose from :)

M P Lurker
04-06-09, 09:43
Great Idea, that is totally my hunting ground :)Mabe they should buy back that Baron placeNow there's a great idea. Is that Lotus Barber & Massage still going? But could be too much of tempting fate to have police troubles.I thought Nic had disappeared off the face of Thailand.All I have to do is "Dream" (right now)

NicFrenchy
04-06-09, 10:00
Now there's a great idea. Is that Lotus Barber & Massage still going?But could be too much of tempting fate to have police troubles.Lotus was long gone, it is now VANA Massage, regular day Spa which is probably empty.
I thought Nic had disappeared off the face of Thailand.I was very busy and on many different business trips so did not have time to log on to the forum.Sorry I got to see you only on your arrival day but I am sure you had a blast regardless.

M P Lurker
04-06-09, 13:57
Lotus was long gone, it is now VANA Massage, regular day Spa which is probably empty.I knew that once, but am too old to remember.I'm still here a couple more days.

John Euro
04-07-09, 00:24
nicfrenchy and john euro, look at the name, and realize i just fucked the (in)famous miki.john euro, i know from my 1 hour experience she is way out there. what did she do to make you disown her? when i was reading you report i had the feeling that it must be miki when you perfectly described the way she was starring at you, a psyco stalker is a good description, this is actually the way she try?s to get attention, a almost pout or crying face, one would give here few cents to let here smile. i did not cheat looking at the bottom line as you kept that name secret for closure, well done.what can i say, now when you broke the ice, for not saying the rules, explaining that you had fs with here, i must admit that i fucked here several times, exactly the same way, having a shower, skip the massage an going right away for the full action on the table even in the next door peep with a extra girl s3 course.nick knows this also from my pm but i never have mentioned this in detail in a report as the house rules does allow not fs, would not bring here or other girls in trouble with specifying fs things in a report, avoiding everybody is gone ask here fs saying je mentioned it.one can say money only talks but i have start banging here years ago without mentioning any money or tip in advance, it just started out of the blue after a few normal visits and she likes it the rough way even up in here ass etc, she can moaning and making a orgasm noise that every other person in the nearby cubicles can here it.last time i even took here dress off and going both naked to the shower, she is not the fuck of the year but in a wash and bj only place it is nice to reach something extra that is not on the menu, part of our hobby.http://www.internationalsexguide. info/forum/showthread.php? p=666090#post666090your question, the reason i am pissed with here, well you may know it now. after a few gfe sessions with here she started acting like she had possession on me, acting rude and made a fool out of me in front of the other girls, ok for once, but last time end 2007 it was a bit to much, she asked me for the locker key to take my stuff out of it, she just walked outside the front door with the key, all girls laughing, i asked here back inside and just thinking the joke was over, no way, she took my money clip and watch out of the box and walked again away with it on the street, what should i think of this? i could understand from the other girls reaction that this was over the edge, mainly wile i created a thunderstorm face, one girl had to call here back in and from then on i took every visit on purpose other girls in front of here, there are better bangers in bk for less money, she hurts only here own tipping income this way.she is ok for a short and rude bang and one day i will fuck here again but i just wanted to learn here a lesson that i don?t let a mpg playing games with me or my money, maybe a bit with my balls if it?s nicely done but that?s where i have rin for.john

NicFrenchy
04-07-09, 04:37
Are you talking about Dream massage Soi31 or Dream Heaven on soi 33?

M P Lurker
04-07-09, 04:47
Are you talking about Dream massage Soi31 or Dream Heaven on soi 33?No Heaven reached. Soi 31

NicFrenchy
04-07-09, 05:04
http://2ladybkk.web.fc2.com/en/index.html#lady having some extra time on my hands i decided to try this place which supposedly has a hostess that resemble miss jennifer aniston.the place is not hard to find and upon entering, there are red sofas (a la sazanka) for you to sit and relax before choosing.a lady came and offered me a cold towel along with the menu.the menu is similar to the website but i asked what exactly they offered as special courses: hand = handjob for extra 300thblips = covered blowjob for extra 600thbbody = they say it offers the exact same as full service but without penetration for extra 1,000thbfull = full fuck for extra 1,300thb (i ordered this)i asked to see the photo album but they said there wasn't any and i had to go to a computer to see the pictures (same as the website).she pointed out that there were only 3 girls now and asked me if i wanted to see them.sure, i replied, and 2 ladies came out. not very good looking so i asked where was the 3rd one? she pointed to herself.she was still not a stunner but better looking than the other 2.i took her (her name is noi). small girl, not my style but i decided to try this place.no water or tea offered, and we went up to the room. not so badly decorated and the shower has mirrors at the bottom but they are way too low to be able to enjoy anything.we showered together and she was quite boring, telling me about her american boyfriend. she said that i probably have many girlfriends and why i come to massage? anyway, on to the bed she takes out a very nicely scented massage oil (not the baby oil crap like other places) and wanted to massage me. i smiled and told her that i did not want a massage. she got the hint and tried her best to get me aroused by rubbing her tits against my cock. i was halway erect and she proceeded to put a condom, complaining about my dick size. i asked her what was the problem and she said that my dick was too big adn her condoms small size. i had no condoms with me so we did our best with what she had.it was fine when i was not erect but as she started sucking (covered) the condom was a little painful.we started to go for fs and after a minute or so, she could not get her pussy stretched enough for me to enter without pain. after a few thrusts, the condom cracked and we had to change it. the next times, i was careful, constantly pulling out to check if the condom was still intact and it was... until it was orgasm time. i gave it a few hard thrusts and let go of my load. when i pulled out, i realised that the condom had cracked again. shit shit shit!! i ran to the shower to rinse myself and peed to try and reduce the risk. we'll see what happends.according to her, she was virus free from a recent test but was very worried about my health. she constantly asked me if i was safe. she did not care about baby but only her health. she asked me if i have sex "no condom" with my girlfriend? because she never have sex with no condom.i, of course did not believe her but she seemed freeked enough for me to believe she tried her best to stay clean. a lady that barebacks every second customer would not have freaked like this.anyway, i am waiting a few days and then will get checked in a hospital (for the next 6 months i guess). it is a dangerous hobby.

M P Lurker
04-07-09, 05:12
We started to go for FS and after a minute or so, she could not get her pussy stretched enough for me to enter without pain. After a few thrusts, the condom cracked and we had to change it. I always carry emergency large condoms and a couple of lube sachets in my wallet. Condoms should not break if lubed properly. O.K. can happen occasionally, but twice???P.S. I don't like Jennifer Aniston that much. Angelina is much hotter.

NicFrenchy
04-07-09, 05:34
I always carry emergency large condoms and a couple of lube sachets in my wallet. Condoms should not break if lubed properly. O.K. can happen occasionally, but twice???Yeah, twice :(

M P Lurker
04-07-09, 06:16
Yeah, twice :(Maybe you have a prickly thorny dick, or she has razor blades up there :D

NicFrenchy
04-07-09, 06:50
Some girls have lost reputation publicity by changing names. Miss Cee was once called Miss Oi (Oil). Even Miss Nestle was once called Miss Gay back in "Baron" times.The great performers will always keep their customer base, no mater what name and as they perform very well, they will also develop a new customer base

NicFrenchy
04-07-09, 06:53
Maybe you have a prickly thorny dick, or she has razor blades up there :DActually maybe her pussy juices were too "acidic" and cause the condom to melt?

NicFrenchy
04-07-09, 07:05
Akane's website is becoming a big Joke. Not only do they fail to update it regularily, but now a lot of the girl's pictures are missing (or been taken out).Why is that? soon enough there will be o more Photos there. Not very inviting.http://www.pink-project.com/akane/english/english_top.html

NicFrenchy
04-07-09, 07:07
No Heaven reached. Soi 31I have tried Dream recently adn I must say I was satisfied. Maybe it was just a case where the girl was lazy, tired or no chemistry with you.

NicFrenchy
04-07-09, 07:16
Nick knows this also from my PM but I never have mentioned this in detail in a report as the house rules does allow not FSYes, I remember the PM LOLI think you did the right thing not mentionning any names because some girls really might get in trouble.Miki, in my opinion is not worth the hassle, as JE perfectly put it: fuck her hard and forget her. Yesterday I was at Emporium and saw 2 Akane girls there (in their Akane Uniform). Business might have been Really slow for them to walk this far and come do some shopping.Is Akane Hurting?Now JE gives me a new Idea... I will go to Chidlom adn take a girl right in front of Miki's eyes, but I think she is past caring now seeing as I don't even say hello to her or acknowledge her presence.

Joe Nailer
04-07-09, 15:40
i hear on the grapevine that there is a huge exodus from akane recently. this seems due to their boss imposing a draconian measures on the girls, e,g the girls are fined by minute for arriving late, for not cleaning etc., which goes straight boss's pocket. i am not sure this is true but the boss forces all of them to join their staff holiday (btw self paid) which cost the girls 10000's of baht, and again some of the money goes into his/her pocket! the boss seems to have gambling problems.note: this info is not confirmed, but this seeme to come from a "reliable" source.

NicFrenchy
04-07-09, 16:10
Note: this info is not confirmed, but this seeme to come from a "reliable" source.Ok, I will ask my sources (Akane Girls) to verify this. I find it unlikely because the last time I talked with one about Holidays she was ravind at how they all went on holidays together at the Boss's expense. Also, yes, the parlor opens @ 12 noon but the girls must be there by 10am to clean the place. They are Akane's maids LOL.

Joe Nailer
04-07-09, 16:19
Ok, I will ask my sources (Akane Girls) to verify this. I find it unlikely because the last time I talked with one about Holidays she was ravind at how they all went on holidays together at the Boss's expense. Also, yes, the parlor opens @ 12 noon but the girls must be there by 10am to clean the place. They are Akane's maids LOL.You go ahead to check the validity of the info.In fact this might as well have come straight from the horses mouth; the maids, haha.

Fornic8
04-07-09, 17:46
[QUOTE=NicFrenchy]http://2ladybkk.web.fc2.com/en/index.html#lady Having some extra time on my hands I decided to try this place which supposedly has a hostess that resemble miss Jennifer Aniston.Here are pics of the girl "New" that I origionally described as a Jennifer Aniston lookalike.We started to go for FS and after a minute or so, she could not get her pussy stretched enough for me to enter without pain. This never happens to me. I must be choosing the wrong girls as I cannot think of another reason.

M P Lurker
04-07-09, 18:34
Ok, I will ask my sources (Akane Girls) to verify this. I find it unlikely because the last time I talked with one about Holidays she was ravind at how they all went on holidays together at the Boss's expense. It must cost the girls a lot in lost earnings.

Lord Farquard
04-07-09, 19:08
Anyone know what happened to this girl?She was kind of sweet in an ass-to mouth kind of way.Perhaps I am wrong, but i beleive it is Tina. Perhpas Soap Fan can correct is wrong

M P Lurker
04-07-09, 19:25
The weather was shit today. Big rainstorm. So I figured the local Soi 33 MPs would not be busy. Staying at Livingstone's Lodge.Today called at Love Teen to see Miss New again. But told she was on one month holiday.Went for a look in Ran Maru. About six girls on the couch but I could see from afar that were not my type - short pudgy girls and nothing approaching model class. Had a quick look in the window of Sweet Mango and then headed off to Geisha Fashion Massage Club.Could not resist asking the receptionist Miss Green if she was available. She has slightly darkish skin but a honey in my eyes. Turned out nearly all the girls were available. Picked out Miss Guitar and Miss Lemon from the pics for an introduction. The album pics lie sometimes. Miss Lemon was much too thick for me. Miss Guitar was a bit short at 153cm and not much chest, but her face was just the cutest so I could not let her go.Upstairs for the Gel Massage on inflatable Mattress. Next time I will take lotion because the mattress had several repairs but was still loosing air (slowly) making it not quite steady enough for some activities.Guitar turned out to be simply lovely girl. She showered me with herself fully clothed. Nearly could not wait for for the special. O.K. We got some massage done with. I ended up going 2 hours because the sex part was great fun, whatever the position we tried. Just an absolute pleasure to fuck, whoever was on top.Don't pick Guitar unless you are O.K. with tiny but pointy tits. But incredibly cute face and smallish bottom.Definite repeat girl for me. Will probably go straight to special next time and massage later.Web photo of Guitar is accurate:http://www.geishamassageclub.com/ind...d=5&Itemid =6

M P Lurker
04-07-09, 19:37
Perhaps I am wrong, but i beleive it is Tina. Perhaps Soap Fan can correct is wrongI was trying to ignore. I don't want to put a name to a completely nude pic. But obviously she posed for it. In other pics you could see that girl turned away to escape her face appearing on the pic which was smart.I would like to see more published about how most girls react badly when punters don't want to use a condom, and about when uncovered FS is not available. At least he published that Nestle completely refused service but he wouldn't give the reasons.Of course guys will never publish how they pleaded for BB FS and got knocked back, but it happens a lot.

NicFrenchy
04-07-09, 22:41
Of course guys will never publish how they pleaded for BB FS and got knocked back, but it happens a lot.Yes, however a lot of girls in a lot of shops will agree to BB sex. They are not aware of STDs and only think about not having a baby. Often girls tell you it is ok to have Boom boom "no condom" but cannot "finish" inside.

M P Lurker
04-08-09, 03:51
Yes, however a lot of girls in a lot of shops will agree to BB sex. They are not aware of STDs and only think about not having a baby. Often girls tell you it is ok to have Boom boom "no condom" but cannot "finish" inside.Sure, I am just looking for some balance. I know of girls that read a lot about STDs and get very regular doctor checks at the slightest hint of anything wrong with them at all. One girl started Gardarsil shots recently. Not every girl is totally stupid, but obviously some are.Was great to here about refusal to service guy not wanting to use a condom.

NicFrenchy
04-08-09, 04:18
Was great to here about refusal to service guy not wanting to use a condom.I wish there were all like that, but even if that was the case, there are sick fucks out there willing to do anything (adn pay any price) to get these girls to do Bareback.I got one PM from a guy even asking me that if he removes the condom before the "act" will the girl notice? I mean, how sick in the head can people be?

Barko
04-08-09, 06:19
Yes, however a lot of girls in a lot of shops will agree to BB sex. They are not aware of STDs and only think about not having a baby. Often girls tell you it is ok to have Boom boom "no condom" but cannot "finish" inside.Thai guys all push hard for no-wrap sex. They say, "If you really love me, you will let me love you with no condom. "My experiences in Bangkok of late: You don't even ask the girls for it, they assume that you want it, and they just do it.I always carry my own "Kimono" Textured Type-E Condoms (Large 7. 48"L X 2. 05"W; IMHO the best), and ALWAYS put two in plain sight next to the pillow and one more on the nightstand. In one month, on two separate occasions, my regulars tongue lashed and sucked up to 69 for the second run as normal, then just jumped on and started the joop joop (kiss kiss) bounce bounce routine before I could even check to see if a condom was on, I just naturally assumed they put it on while down there as always. In both of those particular cases, I looked over next to the pillow, 2nd condom was still there, flashed at the nightstand, ditto: full on BB. And later, in a third case a couple of weeks ago, it was an under the covers spoon anal with her doing the mini vibe on her clit yelling 'don't stop. Don't stop', then on to full internal combustion, and dammit I found out too fucking late that there was no glove on that time either! Normally she would roll it on with her lips and dollop 'Play' on it first. Fucking hell man, I thought the thing was on too! WTF is up with that shit, and what the hell is the world coming to? (I got a checkup.) Guess it's time to go back to the bad old super thick no-contour Durex Lightnings, then at least you know! Words to the wise, watch out after the first pop and they say, " (Insert your name here) I really do like you too much", it means they're about to go at it with no poker joker. OK, sure, I like to play "Bad Boy" as much as the next guy, but "Stupid Boy" is just fucking retarded. Now I watch them, every time, very very carefully.Could this be a new trend?

Neil Flanders
04-08-09, 09:56
Hello,I have been in Bangkok for seven days and I am planning to stay for a few more days.Since I am a soapie guy, I went to what is considered to be the best place in town: LaBelle.I must say the place is awesome. It was very nice to see girls I knew from JC.Even one of the papasans there worked at JC before.The facilities are amazing, the whole experience is just incredible.So I had four sessions there last week.But the last one turned out pretty bad.I was comfortably sipping on my black soda talking about the girls with the papasans. The line-up was OK, but since I had already been with half of the girls and I wanted a new one, the choice was a bit more narrow.Anyway, I see this girl, she looks good but is not a stunner.Papasan tells me "she not beautiful but good service".I say "let's go for it!". We go to the room and chat a bit. It appears she really has a very low opinion of her looks. The pressure is so hard for these girls. She kept saying "you handsome man". Ok I look good, I am 25, but all they say is bullshit to me anyway.But she was really into me. I could tell. I have been with a dozen thai girls in the last seven days and she was not faking it!We started fondling on the sofa. Then I told her I wanted to go in the bath so we went. I like being washed, if I like soapies it is mostly not for the sex but for the whole experience.Anyway we get in the bath and she does not wash me and keeps kissing me, she gets a condom and I fuck her in the bath.I can't cum, I already did 4 times in the day but whatever.After 30 minutes of ramming I get her to wash me a bit.Then we go on the bed and we fuck again, she turns off the lights. I pound her like a maniac, she is dripping, flooding the bed.But then I look down and see the bed is covered with blood.That's bad! But she keeps begging me to fuck her like it didn't matter.I rush to the shower and explain to her the session is officialy over.She says OK pretending she does not know what's wrong.I liked this girl, she was crazy, but this incident really freaked me out.Anyway I tell her goodbye and go and see papasan to speak to him about the little problem we encountered.And there I was wrong, it was a total faux-pas, now I think I understand thai psychology a bit better.I tell him the whole story, he listens to me, asks me to wait a minute then he leaves. I wait for him 10,15,20 minutes and he is still not coming back.He finally comes back to tell me that I had good time and that I should not complain, that is all because of me because my dick is too big.I keep smiling like an idiot and leave.What could I do anyway?I used to think I would be glad to take a position in Thailand for my company.But now I think I would become nuts dealing business with these people everyday!More reports coming soon!

Nvslim
04-08-09, 10:54
Web photo of Guitar is accurate:She really is cute. Some one posted the main link earlier and she just stands out on the web page.I take it that the fee for two hours of 1100b is the house fee and she is 1500b for FS? Can imagine the view as she performs oral and looking up at you.Thanks for the report.Slim

NicFrenchy
04-08-09, 15:48
Could this be a new trend?No, actually it's an old trend, I think that people feel more open to talk about it now. BB has always been there and mongers have always indulged.This is unfortunate that one would be dumb enough to do it willingly but can't blame the girls, the only thing you can do is protect yourself all by yourself (if that makes sense LOL).Mongering isn't 100% safe however, even with a condom you can catch herpes for example. It is a dangerous hobby.If you want a 100% STD Free relationship, I suggest Pantip Plaza. They have great Thai Porn Videos, and you can get the tissues & Lube at any Boots shop. Have fun. :D

Seydlitz
04-08-09, 17:31
If you want a 100% STD Free relationship, I suggest Pantip Plaza. They have great Thai Porn Videos, and you can get the tissues & Lube at any Boots shop. Have fun. :DActually, IMHO all the Thai porn videos I have watched were rather dull (and poor quality copies too). Even on the web (YouPorn etc.) there are very rarely good sex scenes to be found. One would believe that great soapy massage videos would be plentiful, but the little there is comes from Japan (and is often stupidly censored).

Member #3428
04-08-09, 17:46
I suggest Pantip Plaza. They have great Thai Porn Videos, and you can get the tissues & Lube at any Boots shop. Have fun. :DSounds like you are an expert in this area :D Just picking on you...
Actually, IMHO all the Thai porn videos I have watched were rather dull (and poor quality copies too)Agree 100%. That is why it is best to make your own and keep it private. Only issue for me is lugging all my gear around and getting a girl to come and do the filming. But if you get two girls who are OK together even if not lesbians and give them a camera you can get some great footage which you can edit yourself easily. The biggest issue is convincing the GF to allow another girl to come in and video us. A BG is not to hard to convince to do video.

Barko
04-08-09, 18:07
They have great Thai Porn Videos, and you can get the tissues & Lube at any Boots shop. Have fun. : DHeh. Thanks for the tip Nic. Funny guy.I was making mention of it because, in the almost 26 years of living here and doing more than my share of heavily padding the little sum tum purses of a decently honest round figure of say a thousand chicks all over Thailand, suddenly now in Bangkok they start initiating bareback without even saying a word? Bareback anal no less? WTF, I roll the dice with the best of them, just freakin ASK me first woman! In the early 80's, at the old 100-200 Baht "lady houses" along the river and around the the "Sadist Cafe" next to the huge pig slaughter house in Chiang Mai, (hush now if you don't know the place dammit, the level of outright all-night crash & burn tag team fucking in those big old teak houses was intense, outstanding, and outrageously satisfying, tons of cute little 17-18 yr old Chiang Mai/Rai and Fang chicks, freakin HORNY little shits too, and that area is still infamous, will deliver a quick smile to the CM old timers when mentioned,.speak Thai or say goodbye tho.) But, dude, you had to bring your own condoms (meechai), and, there were no 7-11s handy either. I always brought my own Sagami Tiger condoms with me from Japan (at that time the best in the world.) Then, out of the blue, there came a little something called AIDS.So, Nic? I am guessing that the chicks aren't exactly jumping you bareback without asking these days? I am sure that you are at least somewhat familiar with the chicks I was alluding to in the last post. Two of them are from Angel.[! Superfluous ad] "Kimono" premium quality condoms, you can't feel them going on, you can't feel them on you inside the chick either, not at all. The heat transfer makes it feel like the real thing. Ultra ultra thin, contoured, ribbed, and $$$$$. Downfalls come in many flavors I guess. Try them sometime, they are totally addicting, my guess is you'll never want to go back to dumb ol' Durex ever again.

M P Lurker
04-09-09, 01:34
She really is cute. Some one posted the main link earlier and she just stands out on the web page.I take it that the fee for two hours of 1100b is the house fee and she is 1500b for FS? Can imagine the view as she performs oral and looking up at you.Thanks for the report.SlimShe was an enthusiastic girl and BBBJ O.K. Not deep throat though. Had a bit of 69 too. Could take it all in the pussy.The funniest part of the session was fucking on a mattress with not quite enough air due to a leak. We were both laughing a lot. So I would recommend go for Oil or lotion and normal bed better.I'm a bad man as she was only 20 (minimum age for MP girls and bargirls too I think). But couldn't resist the cute face. Please remember not much tits so definitely not for a tit man. Nice bottom though.

Great Guy
04-09-09, 06:16
[! Superfluous ad] "Kimono" premium quality condoms, you can't feel them going on, you can't feel them on you inside the chick either, not at all. The heat transfer makes it feel like the real thing. Ultra ultra thin, contoured, ribbed, and $$$$$. Downfalls come in many flavors I guess. Try them sometime, they are totally addicting, my guess is you'll never want to go back to dumb ol' Durex ever again.Hey, Barko...Your description of "Kimono" condoms is very interesting. I'm not familiar with that brand and haven't seen them. But, then, I haven't been looking for them. Do you happen to know if they're available in the typical Sukhumvit pharmacy (or elsewhere in BKK)? (I'm not in BKK now, but heading back soon.)Thanks!GG

Dextro Sol
04-09-09, 06:43
Hey, Barko...Your description of "Kimono" condoms is very interesting. I'm not familiar with that brand and haven't seen them. But, then, I haven't been looking for them. Do you happen to know if they're available in the typical Sukhumvit pharmacy (or elsewhere in BKK)? (I'm not in BKK now, but heading back soon.)Thanks!GGThey are at least made in Thailand:http://money.cnn.com/magazines/fortune/fortune_archive/2006/08/07/8382597/index.htmHopefully Barko can tell us where to buy them in Bkk. They doesn't seem to be too pricy, at least not in the US and compared to ordinary condoms in my homecountry.Here is an US web shop selling them, you can see the different models and which sizes they come:http://www.ripnroll.com/brandKimono.htm

NicFrenchy
04-09-09, 06:45
Sounds like you are an expert in this area :D Nah, but I have bought Thai Porn @ Pantip to see how it was. I must say the truth is, Thai porn is Very lame.

NicFrenchy
04-09-09, 06:52
Heh. Thanks for the tip Nic. Funny guy.I was playing with you there :D
I was making mention of it because, in the almost 26 years of living here and doing more than my share of heavily padding the little sum tum purses of a decently honest round figure of say a thousand chicks all over Thailand, suddenly now in Bangkok they start initiating bareback without even saying a word? Bareback anal no less? WTF, I roll the dice with the best of them, just freakin ASK me first woman! Mmmhh, this happened to me a lot but only with my regulars. After the 3rd or so session they know you and forget all about the rubber.And BB Anal means nothing to them, they are not as aware about STDs as we think they are, unfortunately.
So, Nic? I am guessing that the chicks aren't exactly jumping you bareback without asking these days? I am sure that you are at least somewhat familiar with the chicks I was alluding to in the last post. Two of them are from Angel.Well, I must say that most ask if I want a condom or not, some insist that I wear one and some just would go at it BB. I'd say the majority still asks (fortunately).(BTW, the BB sex I have had was at Angel 24)
[! Superfluous ad] "Kimono" premium quality condoms, you can't feel them going on, you can't feel them on you inside the chick either, not at all. The heat transfer makes it feel like the real thing. Ultra ultra thin, contoured, ribbed, and $$$$$. Downfalls come in many flavors I guess. Try them sometime, they are totally addicting, my guess is you'll never want to go back to dumb ol' Durex ever again.I have a problem with Japanese condoms, usually they don't fit. Are these available for Farang Size?

Barko
04-09-09, 08:18
Hey, Barko...Your description of "Kimono" condoms is very interesting. I'm not familiar with that brand and haven't seen them. But, then, I haven't been looking for them. Do you happen to know if they're available in the typical Sukhumvit pharmacy (or elsewhere in BKK)?Have not seen them in Thailand, but on the other hand have not been looking for them here either. Buy them online from where you are. Amazon has a great deal on the Kimono E series right now. Super fast delivery too. (The 'E' series used to be made by "Sagami Japan" and were easy to get there, now they have become 'Kimono' brand. Worth seeking out, the girls really love the shit out of them. Think slow long strokes holding in for an instant before rotating out. Just two minutes of that and she goes over the edge, hard. Talk about a confidence bullder? E types have these textured bumps that, unlike other textured latex condoms, actually do seem to work. Hell yes they do.)Durex Thailand mafia has a total stanglehold, not just on the market in general in Thailand, but on your pride and joy as well. Fucking things suck, too damm tight, even the 54s and the Ultralights, they roll on badly, and are as thick as old shoe leather.Another one to look at is "Beyond Seven Studded" by Okamoto, and they too are excellent. They are from the makers of the famous "Crown" condom that all the porn stars use (Watch out guys if you are using Crowns, I have broken three, the last one over the Holidays at 'Adelita', upstairs, in Tijuana, doing anal, and way not pretty no matter how many times she said 'never mind, never mind' They are just too thin.)If you are serious about doing the deed, be serious about the tools you use.

Barko
04-09-09, 10:14
I was playing with you there: DI know! My brand of humor, real funny guy. Heh.
Mmmhh, this happened to me a lot but only with my regulars. After the 3rd or so session they know you and forget all about the rubber.And BB Anal means nothing to them, they are not as aware about STDs as we think they are, unfortunately. Concur and seconded.
(BTW, the BB sex I have had was at Angel 24) Same same, I just do A24 outcall to the condo though, don't actually go there much any more, just get recommendations from my regular main squeezies for sooai/seksee, tahm ngan dee mahk, khun aow booking mai kha (? ) newbies. I guess bareback is now de rigueur.
I have a problem with Japanese condoms, usually they don't fit. Are these available for Farang Size? They have tons of sizes, Kimono corporate is US based now I think. I'm just normal (no matter what the Thai girls say), but the Kimono E series is over 7" and wide girth contoured, perfect for me. Those things roll down like the fat lips on a Chiang Mai 25 yr old. The only problem is that they are kind of a soft jade green color, maybe a turnoff for some chicks but I've never had a problem. Anyway, there are lots of other Kimonos. Also, I highly recommend Okamoto brand too. Unfortunately, none of the commercial condom websites will ship either of them to Thailand. As I said, I bring my own.Yeah so, I was in Geylang Singapore last month and this super hot PRC chick put this damm thing on me that must have been a little kid's party balloon in its last life, Hello Kitty bright pink, didn't even make it down 1/3 of the way, and strangled the poor guy to death. I about died before yanking the fucking thing off. So yeah, always carry your own too.Will get more info on getting Thai made condoms that are supposed to be 'closed shop export only' (both Okamoto and Kimono brands), as soon as I can get it. In fact will get legal on it tomorrow. The E type is the only Kimono still made in Japan I believe. A good topic to be researched.Oh, what the hell, I'm headed over to Pantip now Nic, any special movies you want? I like Nong Natt myself. Oh wait, that was 5 years ago. Fuck me I'm gettin' old.

M P Lurker
04-09-09, 15:22
Nah, but I have bought Thai Porn @ Pantip to see how it was. I must say the truth is, Thai porn is Very lame.But you have to get at least one of Nong Naet with the really good D or E cups, even if quality is Shite.

Pita123
04-09-09, 16:09
Nah, but I have bought Thai Porn @ Pantip to see how it was. I must say the truth is, Thai porn is Very lame.As bad a the pixelized crap they produce in Japan?

NicFrenchy
04-09-09, 16:32
As bad a the pixelized crap they produce in Japan?Actually, even though some of the Japanese porn is censored, the quality is still good (both ladies and acting, Picture). Thai porn suck in every way.

Satrai2000
04-09-09, 19:25
Went to Darling MP in Sukhumvit soi 12. In the past I had been there a couple of times so I thought to give it a retry.OMG! First the papasan; didn't really like his face. Then the girls: there were hardly 10 girls, most of them looking bored and tired. In fact I felt sorry for them but what could I do.I thanked the papasan, told him I would come back another time and left. He sighed, and shook his head. When I opened the door to exit I heard him saying: IN-DI-AAAAAAAA.Lol!

M P Lurker
04-09-09, 23:44
Went to Darling MP in Sukhumvit soi 12. In the past I had been there a couple of times so I thought to give it a retry.OMG! First the papasan; didn't really like his face. Then the girls: there were hardly 10 girls, most of them looking bored and tired. In fact I felt sorry for them but what could I do.I thanked the papasan, told him I would come back another time and left. He sighed, and shook his head. When I opened the door to exit I heard him saying: IN-DI-AAAAAAAA.Lol!I wouldn't even say I would come back. The girl talent is not too impressive, generally. Could be that good service exists.

M P Lurker
04-10-09, 00:30
But then I look down and see the bed is covered with blood.That's bad! But she keeps begging me to fuck her like it didn't matter.I rush to the shower and explain to her the session is officialy over.She says OK pretending she does not know what's wrong.I liked this girl, she was crazy, but this incident really freaked me out.Anyway I tell her goodbye and go and see papasan to speak to him about the little problem we encountered.And there I was wrong, it was a total faux-pas, now I think I understand thai psychology a bit better.I tell him the whole story, he listens to me, asks me to wait a minute then he leaves. I wait for him 10,15,20 minutes and he is still not coming back.He finally comes back to tell me that I had good time and that I should not complain, that is all because of me because my dick is too big.I keep smiling like an idiot and leave.This is not an unusual thing. But not something the papasan can help with. Its a thing of embarassment for you and her. But don't "freak out". Definitely a "faux pas" to make trouble.First you should be concerned and ask if it is her period. "bprajam deuan ma laew ler?" (Thai is not so easy)Then if you have done it, you should be ashamed that you rammed her too hard or just dick was too big.Unfortunately in many Thai girls, the cervix is located not deep at all and drops down. Doggy can help avoid hitting it in some girls. Many Soapies have a Farang surcharge to help compensate girls for damage done by us nasty Farangs with big dicks. ;)But if I have accidentally damaged a girl I usually give her a good sympathy tip as she will be off work for a bit.The girl can still do blow job. But apparently anal causes cervix to bit pummeled also or even more so, even though not struck directly.Some guys are paranoid about blood. But not me. I have a condom for reasonable protection. A woman can have period precursor or remnants very easily. Its a commonplace thing.Sometimes girls do the damage themselves by riding cowgirl far too hard in the heat of the reaching an orgasm.

NicFrenchy
04-10-09, 03:02
I keep smiling like an idiot and leave.Yep, you definitely were an idiot on that one, both in the girl's and the Papasan's eyes.I don't blame them, I mean what you did was fairly Stupid.What exactly did you expect? did you want the girl to be in trouble? did you want the papasan to pat you in the back and say "oh, poor customer, I am sorry"? what possible outcome did you foresee by complaining?
I used to think I would be glad to take a position in Thailand for my company.But now I think I would become nuts dealing business with these people everyday!I work here, been here for 4 years and there are a lot more Positives than negatives about being employed in Thailand.

NicFrenchy
04-10-09, 03:13
Went to Darling MP in Sukhumvit soi 12. In the past I had been there a couple of times so I thought to give it a retry.OMG! First the papasan; didn't really like his face. Then the girls: there were hardly 10 girls, most of them looking bored and tired. In fact I felt sorry for them but what could I do.That about resembles ALL of my Trips to Darling. This place should close, change management, change girls, get a renovation and re-open as a Classy-Soapy place.I am sure people would be willing to pay a lot of money if the girls quality was there.

M P Lurker
04-10-09, 03:49
Quality of the service was FAR above average from what you get in other soapies. Quality of the girls - that's always a question of taste.GiottoYMMV. I never managed to select anyone worth repeating. Obviously picked wrong! They don't usually have much that meets my spec. But I have really only been in about 3 or 4 times and only stayed twice.Its definitely not La Belle!The papasan was useless. Didn't even bother to indicate that body slide was available from certain girls.

Run Mann
04-10-09, 04:12
Hello,Then we go on the bed and we fuck again, she turns off the lights. I pound her like a maniac, she is dripping, flooding the bed. But then I look down and see the bed is covered with blood. That's bad! But she keeps begging me to fuck her like it didn't matter. I rush to the shower and explain to her the session is officialy over. he says OK pretending she does not know what's wrong. I liked this girl, she was crazy, but this incident really freaked me out. Anyway I tell her goodbye and go and see papasan to speak to him about the little problem we encountered. And there I was wrong, it was a total faux-pas, now I think I understand thai psychology a bit better.I tell him the whole story, he listens to me, asks me to wait a minute then he leaves. I wait for him 10,15,20 minutes and he is still not coming back. He finally comes back to tell me that I had good time and that I should not complain, that is all because of me because my dick is too big.As you mentioned the situation did freak you out and no one knows their reaction until they are in a real world situation for the first time so I think your reaction was certainly not ?stupid.? Setting aside the health issue of blood contact from one person to another, I commend you for putting a stop to the session even though she wanted to continue. We know that there are some who would have kept pounding away until they got their money's worth but I am with you for halting the session. The fact that she was bleeding and wanted to continue says something about her too. Most likely she was on her period otherwise someone bleeding would be freaked out too and probably want to stop. Think she went home or just went back to work? I had this happen to me before, the girl did not bleed a lot but it was enough to give us both pause. Not that I am like Rodney Moore but the girl was extra small, I felt awkward because she was embarrassed. At least you now have some idea as to what to do should this ever happen again.

M P Lurker
04-10-09, 05:12
The fact that she was bleeding and wanted to continue says something about her too. Most likely she was on her period otherwise someone bleeding would be freaked out too and probably want to stop. The gentlemanly thing is to ask her if its just her period. In most cases she will know. Normally if she is damaged she will be in pain once the orgasmic pleasure override has calmed down.

Barko
04-10-09, 06:41
Your Thai must have a funny Californian accent.Chuckle. My bad. I only know how to say it, have no clue how to spell it SF! Subjective at best? Som I would say is an orange. I only parrot what I hear, and am pretty good at it. Thai lessons are for those US Visa section people and their ilk, and damm it just sounds sooo nasty when they speak Thai through those speakers. No colloquialism and no real world structure, must be tough for them to watch as other farangs wince & laugh at the way they talk. Guess it would be sum (en-pr.some) tum (en-pr.tum~tummy.) OK, spoken quickly, simply and politely: "Aow sum tum Thai krup, phet-pio-wan krup, chai krup, chawp phet mahk mahk krup, chawp tua dooay krup, sai tua yeuh! (>chopping that off like real) na krup; Bpoo daum? Bpoo (pr.pboow not poo!) daum mai aow krup. Chai, chai krup, sai toong, gahp bahn krup. Krapom, aow khao neeo song khahn dooay. Talai krup? Krapoon mahk krup. Sawatdee krup, choke dee mahk krup" Chai mai, Khun Mick? Don't think it, just say it? Well, how would you spell that 20 second dialogue? Yep, spelling this stuff is a freakin b!tch. Life in the Kingdom of Thailand, the shit they never tell you in the guidebooks: "Phonetic Transposition 101a; Part One: Spelling, the five tonal precepts from phonetic Thai to correct English characterization." Good luck with that one! Heh. ;)

Barko
04-10-09, 07:43
But now I think I would become nuts dealing business with these people everyday! Yeeeup!
I rush to the shower and explain to her the session is officialy over.The thing with the blood, yeah, you made too much of it. If you do chicks a lot you are just going to have this happen, it's part of the deal sometimes, and just the way it is. Count on it. Best thing is put the thing in real context, chicks bleed, and they are used to it, sometimes they bleed a lot, that time of the month or not. Freakin hell, some chicks can't even start their period without getting a good healthy bang on. (No Nic, I am not out there looking for it dammit! )[! AnnLanders emulation server] If you are a player, bad situations are going to arise sometimes. Best thing is to always try to make HER feel better, "Are you OK? Maybe I do too much? Are you OK? " (Raised eyebrows, dumbshit look, feeling sorry type expression.) You are the one that has to defuse the situation completely, and MAKE ABSOLUTELY SURE that you do not do anything to ramp it up.Zero negativity.Never say anything to anybody about it either, nobody else's business at all. If you do, it means loss of face for all sides, especially yours. I would then say to the chick, "OK, I come back next week and see you again, you take care of me then OK? I like you, are you OK? " Tip her a bit of something, smile with your eyes like you understand perfectly, and go. Situation defused, calmed, and forgotten. And, you may very well have just made a good friend and "ALLY" (you may not know how important this is in Thailand yet.)Some of the best relationships in Thailand are created by heavily attenuated circumstances, with you winning the day by simply acting like you have seen it all a thousand times before, and that it is all really nothing. Been there, done that, look off into the distance, laugh to yourself a lttle, and smile. That's it. [/server]

NicFrenchy
04-10-09, 08:56
Another day in Bangkok....I was planning on visiting soi 8 later in the afternoon but decided to try a massage place first (Traditional massage, no extras).I went soi 24 in the Upscale APSORN Massage (2mn walk south of Emporium). The reception is on the ground floor and the lady asked me what I wanted: Thai massage, 1 hour.She pointed towards a lady (or a guy) that looked heavily like a ladyboy and by the look on my face, she offered another one right away: Slim, young and with a smile on her face.As she escorted me upstairs I could sense the ladyboy (or was it?) eyeing me. She washed my fet on some funny seat and took me to a semi-private room (walls not up to the ceiling). I did not even ask her name or make chit-chat as I was here just for a massage.2 minutes into the massage I realised she was staring into my eyes. Was she in lust already? (oh god). She was giving me one of the softest Thai massages ever and as expected, she started to gently brush my groin area.I started to grin and she picked up on it, got more confident and caressed my cock. She was just leaning over me and still staring directly into my eyes. I moved my head up a little bit and she put hers down so that I could kiss her. Can you guessed what happened? well unfortunately she did not want to do FS by fear of getting fired but she gave me an above average Blowjob adn let me finger her (she was scared to remove her bottoms so she just pulled it down a bit).You know, there is something perverse about our minds, As she was giving me a blowjob adn I indicated I was ready to come, she did not move an inch and I shot my load inside her mouth. Not only that, she clearly did not hide the fact that she swallowed the whole lot. My eyes widened and just with that swallowing factor, I liked her even more! it's funny how little details can make us happy LOLWould I go back to Apsorn? yesWould I see her Again? YesI have her number and will call her tonight :D

M P Lurker
04-10-09, 10:14
Chuckle. My bad. I only know how to say it, have no clue how to spell it SF! Subjective at best? Som I would say is an orange. I only parrot what I hear, and am pretty good at it. Thai lessons are for those US Visa section people and their ilk, and damm it just sounds sooo nasty when they speak Thai through those speakers. No colloquialism and no real world structure, must be tough for them to watch as other farangs wince & laugh at the way they talk. Guess it would be sum (en-pr.some) tum (en-pr.tum~tummy.) OK, spoken quickly, simply and politely: "Aow sum tum Thai krup, phet-pio-wan krup, chai krup, chawp phet mahk mahk krup, chawp tua dooay krup, sai tua yeuh! (>chopping that off like real) na krup; Bpoo daum? Bpoo (pr.pboow not poo!) daum mai aow krup. Chai, chai krup, sai toong, gahp bahn krup. Krapom, aow khao neeo song khahn dooay. Talai krup? Krapoon mahk krup. Sawatdee krup, choke dee mahk krup" Chai mai, Khun Mick? Don't think it, just say it? Well, how would you spell that 20 second dialogue? Yep, spelling this stuff is a freakin b!tch. Life in the Kingdom of Thailand, the shit they never tell you in the guidebooks: "Phonetic Transposition 101a; Part One: Spelling, the five tonal precepts from phonetic Thai to correct English characterization." Good luck with that one! Heh. ;)I have never been to the U.S. embassy so I don't know what they are like. I have just heard americans speaking Thai, out and about, and most still have the american drawl when they speak Thai. Spelling is real tough in English, I agree, as English just doesn't have the right sounds.And you make a superb effort for no formal training.But to get pronunciation really good, a very strict teacher is needed who won't let anything sounding strange go.I used to have to read Thai for the teacher and she would pick on anything sounding not quite right. Now I am still wrong if I mis-remember the word that I don't use much in either pronunciation or in correct usage.I guess you would pronounce like Thais on the street which will be a slightly lazy style with not everything fully pronounced properly. Like the way Australians speak English "ao ya garn mate" meaning "How are you going mate?"I could understand what you wrote in Thai (possibly even better than your weird English on occasions ;) ):"Som Tam Thai please, spicy, sour and sweet. And yes I like it very spicy. And I also like nuts. Plenty of peanuts please. (Pickled) crabs? No thanks. Yes, put it in a bag please to take home. I would also like two (bowls/scoops) of sticky rice. How much is that? ... very much. Bye and good luck.""Krapoon" has lost me. Khorp Khun Maak (Thankyou very much) expectedFor a second "Talai krup?" lost me but obviously must be"Thao-rai khrap" (How much?)Som Tam Thai - does use the word Som as in Oranges but means just "sour" in this case. "Nam Som" can be orange juice or vinegar.Som Tam Thai has no "Bpoo Dam" (Dumb black crabs) but must be an optional extra. Or did you mean "Bpoo Dong" (pickled crabs). Som Tam Laos has the crabs automatically. "I also want two bowls of sticky rice"Spelling of "Khahn" for a bowl should be short. "khan".What happened to your last report on the girl's blood? Was a really good straight report with no hyperbole, easy to understand for dummies like me. :D

Nvslim
04-10-09, 10:53
Your Thai must have a funny Californian accent. ;)I assume you meant "Som Tam" (or Som Tum) (Papaya Salad).When I hear americans speaking Thai with very long drawn out vowels, it really cracks me up. :DI was born in the southern US, and my wife won't let me use Tagalog in public because of my accent. She says she is embarrassed when ever I try.Slim

Nvslim
04-10-09, 11:23
Some guys are paranoid about blood. But not me. Back when I was much younger and mongering in Angeles, I took a young, inexperienced girl out of a nudie bar. She was so sweet that I could not pass her up.I was munching her sweet tasting naturally bare pussy. After she got off, I went to wash up before continuing and it looked like some one had cut my tongue out. I was red from ear to ear. She was so embarrassed. To keep things cleaner, we fucked in the shower.Slim

M P Lurker
04-10-09, 11:39
I was born in the southern US, and my wife won't let me use Tagalog in public because of my accent. She says she is embarrassed when ever I try.Slim"Iginagagalak khom makilahlak khayo"I have no idea how to spell it but had a filipeana GF once.She mainly taught me naughty words unfortunately. Not much incentive when they speak English so good.

Neil Flanders
04-10-09, 13:57
Looking back at the event and with your comments, I must say I did not behave correctly.I especially feel bad for the girl who was very nice to me.I made her loose face and that's not good.For the papasan it is not the same, the guy is a real dumbass.His job is servicing customers. Whatever happens you try to make it OK for them in some way. If I would treat my customers that way I would be out of business for a long time.Anyway, too much sex in BKK is starting to make me feel dumb. It's time to go back to work in my country.

NicFrenchy
04-10-09, 15:43
I could understand what you wrote in Thai (possibly even better than your weird English on occasions ;) ):"Som Tam Thai please, spicy, sour and sweet. And yes I like it very spicy. And I also like nuts. Plenty of peanuts please. (Pickled) crabs? No thanks. Yes, put it in a bag please to take home. I would also like two (bowls/scoops) of sticky rice. How much is that? ... very much. Bye and good luck."I am sorry but does anyone here, except for Soap fan and Barko maybe, give a fuck about how to order Som tam? and in the Massage Thread?

M P Lurker
04-10-09, 16:15
I am sorry but does anyone here, except for Soap fan and Barko maybe, give a fuck about how to order Som tam? and in the Massage Thread?You could use the ignore list :DBut I will try to get back to massage if Barko will too.

MilesToGo
04-10-09, 17:17
I guess YMMVI tried Darlings 4 times and went there "to look" a dozen times. Was disappointed everytime. I found the girls to be lazy and pushy about getting tips for their lack of service. Maybe I picked the wrong ones?In any case, I will not shed any tears if Darlings was to close its doors. From what I hear, they are on their last legs anyhow, many girls have gone.same ... have been to Darlings (but maybe only 1/2 dozen times)why is it the ladies always look sooooo disinterested, why would I try to be serviced there?

Satrai2000
04-10-09, 18:06
same ... have been to Darlings (but maybe only 1/2 dozen times)why is it the ladies always look sooooo disinterested, why would I try to be serviced there?To be honest: in the past (2006..) there were some pretty girls with whom I had good sessions. I don't know what happened nowadays with our Darlings.

Satrai2000
04-10-09, 18:20
Before returning to SGP I went to Nataree. In the past had good times here.Most of the sidelinegirls seemed hardly twenty years old with very skinny bodies. Although they looked pretty and friendly I am not really turned on by girls who I can lift with one hand.Finally choose a girl that seemed to have a pretty face to me. In the room she told me she was originally from Laos. I don't know if she spoke the truth but I do know that her service and attitude sucked. She behaved like some kind of drug-addict. After one hour I decided to leave.

Barko
04-10-09, 19:01
Dark rainy night here in Phuket, HDD browsing old stuff. Lots and lots of old stuff.OK, Nic said that this A24 girl "isn't as cute as her pic and her skin color is darker than on the picture", so you guys can all look, but he can't.

Raptors
04-10-09, 22:30
[QUOTE=Soap Fan]Thursday is Y day off. :(You don't want Thai massage! Too painful.Yok would not do that unless specifically requested.Nope they are closed from 13 - 16 or 17, and Y was working yesterday but she was probably on outcall - and normally her day off is Wednesday, but she hasnt taken any day off lately for private reasons.

NicFrenchy
04-11-09, 00:45
You could use the ignore list :DBut I will try to get back to massage if Barko will too.Yes, that's is, blame others... :DCome on, you have so much to offer here other than Som tam ;)How about a report about how miss Superstar got you to shoot 6 times? (I'm not going to say 7 because that's reserved for the KTV Rabbitt" :)

NicFrenchy
04-11-09, 00:53
OK, Nic said that this A24 girl "isn't as cute as her pic and her skin color is darker than on the picture", so you guys can all look, but he can't.I didn't look, I swear Miss Jeab looks good in that 1st shot but not so good in the 3rd. And yes, she still looks darker than on her Photoshopped album Photo in the A24 massage Shop. Or maybe that day she did not have time to apply the white paint on her face yet?

MilesToGo
04-11-09, 01:33
To be honest: in the past (2006..) there were some pretty girls with whom I had good sessions. I don't know what happened nowadays with our Darlings.lucky for you that you got combo of looks and performance.Fishbowls seem to actually quite hard to choose because of such limited interaction available even when papasan allows the lady to come out and do a meet and greet. If I don't get a good vibe from a lady, despite her good looks - probably going to be a starfish session.

M P Lurker
04-11-09, 03:17
Yes, that's is, blame others... :DCome on, you have so much to offer here other than Som tam ;)How about a report about how miss Superstar got you to shoot 6 times? (I'm not going to say 7 because that's reserved for the KTV Rabbitt" :)She is the only one who can get two shots out of me in a session. But 3 sessions in one day would still not achieve 6 shots. I think four in a day is about my max these days.Need more vitamins.I'm too old for shooting competitions and very slooooooooow. During sex, its not necessary to be shooting all the time, thoughout. There are other aspects that are fun too.Look who knows. If she blew me all day, maybe I could get extra shots, and die too. :(However the girl comes a lot more than me.We could be jealous that girls can come a lot more times than we can.

M P Lurker
04-11-09, 03:21
Dark rainy night here in Phuket, HDD browsing old stuff. Lots and lots of old stuff.OK, Nic said that this A24 girl "isn't as cute as her pic and her skin color is darker than on the picture", so you guys can all look, but he can't.Very nice shots of Jiap. I never remember the numbers (normally) for Oily girls.You aren't the bastard who took her out for 1 month recently, are you?I think she probably looks better without the face whitening makeup.Your 2nd shot is superb. Super cute nose gets to me.And better than my shots back in Jan.http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=833095&postcount=2490I agree. Not Nic's type. Tits not huge enough. And Nic likes older ladies!

NicFrenchy
04-11-09, 07:11
She is the only one who can get two shots out of me in a session.I think that's why she is a superstar LOL

M P Lurker
04-11-09, 08:43
Nic,Is it still the one with the big tits, ex Luxury, or have you moved on too a new favourite (Mr helicopter)?ML

M P Lurker
04-11-09, 10:09
lucky for you that you got combo of looks and performance.Fishbowls seem to actually quite hard to choose because of such limited interaction available even when papasan allows the lady to come out and do a meet and greet. If I don't get a good vibe from a lady, despite her good looks - probably going to be a starfish session.I agree that its very hard to choose. I therefore watch them for a long time first, unless I am shit scared that she is going to be snapped up immediately.My favourite Soapy girl, who seems to ravenously devour me most times (a horny thing), seemed aloof and disinterested in the sideline lineup, but as no ugly expressions crossed her face as she chatted to her friends a little, and as she looked very natural with no acting, no fake nose or tits, I was happy to try. The papasan then indicated he approved of my choice and described her as a fun girl with a nice guy, and popular.She was acting like a girlfriend within a short time so the chemistry was going great.Papasan got a good tip for good advice afterwards and now gets regular tip from me. Thats much better for him than tricking me just once and never getting anything again. It wasn't actually my very first time at that Soapy.Its always a bit of a crap shoot, but I rarely get very bad sessions when trying someone different. Mediocre is not unusual, so thats why sticking to several favourites is better.I never take girls who really play act suck up to me. They can switch it off just as easily as they switch it on. A sweet smile is O.K. as long as they don't overdo anything.Wild gesticulation is a big turn-off.Other guys say that a girl who doesn't look specially interested in you will give a bad session. I find this to be quite wrong. She may be just a confident classy girl that is not into showing off. She doesn't need to beg for customers. She can just look her normal natural self. How can she be wild about me? It just doesn't make sense! I am not special looking, she doesn't know my personality, or that I can speak Thai or anything. Also I am much older than her.Its then up to me to melt away her doubts in the first few minutes by being nice, preferrably funny, not uptight, demanding or too serious. I tend to be very easy going and interested in the girls themselves, and girls generally like it.Then its up to luck. Did I manage to get a wild horny sex fiend or at least a girl willing to have a good time, or not?I believe that guys who really demand service will not get it. Easy going guys will get better service.

M P Lurker
04-11-09, 10:13
before returning to sgp i went to nataree. in the past had good times here.most of the sidelinegirls seemed hardly twenty years old with very skinny bodies. although they looked pretty and friendly i am not really turned on by girls who i can lift with one hand.that's great. you can have the fatties and i'll take the skinny ones 40-45 kilos.i don't want any **** though and prefer a bit more experience. so if i go to nataree i want to ask the papasan how long the girl has been working.he will think i am looking for fresh young virgins, but actually quite the opposite.

Raptors
04-11-09, 10:27
I am aware that Y took a couple of days off 3 weeks ago and I also know why, but certain things are just private. She also had to take earlier a couple of days off because of other private things.Nope - to my knowledge her day off is Wednesday and not Thursday. But ok maybe you are better informed than me.And also i know that she was working this Thursday.

Barko
04-12-09, 07:15
I never remember the numbers (normally) for Oily girls. A24 = Angel 24, not Gee's number. I can't remember chick's numbers anywhere at all, not even at the soapies. Names I remember though, a good habit to have in my old age, but all those numbers get lost in the old gray fuzzy files pretty easily. Normally, at soaps, I take their pics or vids with the numbers on so I can remember it when I want to rebook. Heh.One more pic (nice little' bauble on her arm there, doncha think Mick? ):

IrishLager
04-13-09, 01:59
Ahhh you guys are killing me with these pics of Jeab (A24). I had some fun with her back in November and had planned on paying her a visit at A24 again next month when I return to BKK. Hope I can time her availability right. I'm sure she's really popular now.

NicFrenchy
04-13-09, 05:09
I'm sure she's really popular now.She always was, her popularity isn't new

Traveller China
04-13-09, 05:27
I found this elsewhere on the web. Haven't seen this one here earlier, so thought I should share it for the benefit of all those who come to Bangkok for some R&R every once in a while. The image gives a good overview of some of the common places to go, and allows you to get a taxi to a nearby hotel to avoid being ripped off by drop-off charges or other nonsense. Enjoy!

Run Mann
04-13-09, 08:44
I found this elsewhere on the web. Haven't seen this one here earlier, so thought I should share it for the benefit of all those who come to Bangkok for some R&R every once in a while. The image gives a good overview of some of the common places to go, and allows you to get a taxi to a nearby hotel to avoid being ripped off by drop-off charges or other nonsense. Enjoy!You're travelling so fast, you forgot to attach the image.

Traveller China
04-13-09, 10:45
I found this elsewhere on the web. Haven't seen this one here earlier, so thought I should share it for the benefit of all those who come to Bangkok for some R&R every once in a while. The image gives a good overview of some of the common places to go, and allows you to get a taxi to a nearby hotel to avoid being ripped off by drop-off charges or other nonsense. Enjoy!Sometimes I move too fast.

M P Lurker
04-13-09, 13:31
Ahhh you guys are killing me with these pics of Jeab (A24). I had some fun with her back in November and had planned on paying her a visit at A24 again next month when I return to BKK. Hope I can time her availability right. I'm sure she's really popular now.Its called Angel (or Angel 26) and its not near Soi 24. Its actually in Soi 24/1 which has easy access from Soi 26 (hence name used to be Angel 26) but not from Soi 24.http://maps.google.com.au/maps/ms?hl=en&gl=au&ie=UTF8&oe=UTF8&msa=0&msid=112522687346612693021.00044836624e9b986acc9&ll=13.729734,100.571305&spn=0.006055,0.007693&z=17http://angel26.kt.fc2.com/english01.html

M P Lurker
04-13-09, 13:43
She comes back over and says 5min and I say again "no problem". I am looking around and wondering why I am waiting for Guitar at all. The other girls are goregus. Soda is there looking great in regular clothes (I suspect she has front desk duties and took my call this morning) and Nisha is an absolute stunner in a kimono, but I came for Guitar. 10min later another look at the clock and phone call. A girl brings my third glass of tea and mamasan says 5min and actually goes out the door to look down the street. Finally at 3:20 I as her "what is going on"? Che comes over and tells me Guitar is alaways late for work. She says "I take her pays but she stills comes late" I then ask her why she booked me for 3:00 if Guitar is that way. She then turns it on me and says "Why you don't call back to confirm booking"? WTF. She is now blaming me for her superstar being late for work.Yes you should have changed to Soda, after Guitar was far too late.It turns out that Guitar has been getting fined a lot for lateness.She lives over other side of ChaoPhraya river in district called PhraPinKlao. The red shirts have caused her a great deal of problems with her taxi caught in severe traffic jams. Sometimes the direct route can be a very bad idea depending on time of day and where the red shirt demonstrations are.I suggested to her to use taxi or motorcycle to get to Saphan Taksin BTS station and then BTS from there could potentially avoid a lot of the problems. She replied that she had only been in BKK 4 months, knew nothing at all and had never tried the BTS at all.Thais have a very bad habit. When it can be determined that the min possible wait is 30 mins, they will tend to tell you only 10 mins for some extraordinary reason. I have never managed to find Thais honest about expected delays.However, as Guitar doesn't know BKK well at all, she would not know herself, how much longer. She would have to ask the taxi driver, and he would likely lie as well, icn case she wanted to get out and switch to motorbike.

Traveller China
04-13-09, 15:36
Apologies. The attachment was not uploaded as it didn't fit within the limits imposed by the forum. It has now been resized to fit.

Pita123
04-13-09, 16:16
Nope - to my knowledge her day off is Wednesday and not Thursday. But ok maybe you are better informed than me.I wouldn't be surprised that SF is better informed on issues surrounding Y. On Friday of this past week she told me that Wednesday is one of the two days she has to come in early which sorta messes with her normal personal schedule. So I guess that rules out Wednesdays being her normal day off.

Raptors
04-13-09, 16:52
I wouldn't be surprised that SF is better informed on issues surrounding Y. On Friday of this past week she told me that Wednesday is one of the two days she has to come in early which sorta messes with her normal personal schedule. So I guess that rules out Wednesdays being her normal day off.I have to apologise. My information was not correct. Her day off has recently changed. And Wednesday is one of the days she has too work early. And long.

Weird One
04-13-09, 17:02
Does anyone know if you can book a girl out of Angels through email and also is it possible to take a girl out overnight and how much?Thanks this forum is always a wealth of information.

Barko
04-13-09, 19:26
Ahhh you guys are killing me with these pics of Jeab...Glad you approve.

IrishLager
04-14-09, 01:08
Its called Angel (or Angel 26) and its not near Soi 24. Its actually in Soi 24/1 which has easy access from Soi 26 (hence name used to be Angel 26) but not from Soi 24.http://maps.google.com.au/maps/ms?hl=en&gl=au&ie=UTF8&oe=UTF8&msa=0&msid=112522687346612693021.00044836624e9b986acc9&ll=13.729734,100.571305&spn=0.006055,0.007693&z=17http://angel26.kt.fc2.com/english01.htmlI stand corrected. Angel 26 (A26, I guess we could abbreviate?)

Charlie Horse
04-14-09, 01:51
Its called Angel (or Angel 26) and its not near Soi 24. Its actually in Soi 24/1 which has easy access from Soi 26 (hence name used to be Angel 26) but not from Soi 24.http://maps.google.com.au/maps/ms?hl=en&gl=au&ie=UTF8&oe=UTF8&msa=0&msid=112522687346612693021.00044836624e9b986acc9&ll=13.729734,100.571305&spn=0.006055,0.007693&z=17http://angel26.kt.fc2.com/english01.htmlLove the notice:Foreigners Customers Onry :)

M P Lurker
04-14-09, 02:44
I stand corrected. Angel 26 (A26, I guess we could abbreviate?)Angel is a short word already and clear.

Barko
04-14-09, 05:35
Angel is a short word already and clear.Not involved in the fast and luxurious world of the acronym concentric SF?After you establish the word, or words, in a string, anything following in the same line, and referring to the same word(s), then becomes an acronym. It is possible to access the Internet from your cell or PDA and use it just like you do on your computer. So, I can access this site, read & post directly from my PDA, from anywhere in the world, at any time, and the people around me are none the wiser. (Even from China using a Virtual Private Network to my own server and a proxy. Shhh.)BKK PDA crowd keystroke & stylii savers, there are many, (hundreds?) heh. e.g.: Angels = A24Annies = A4Aviva = A8Ben Ten = B10Euro = E31Oranges = O31Orient = O24Pink = P24Thonglor1 = T26Thonglor2 = T24Star of Light = SOLNana Plaza = NPSoi Cowboy = SCetc.However. From now on when I post from my PDA (about half the time) I promise to continually stylus in the word "Angel" so we all know what it is we are actually talking about. นักท่องเที่ยวต่างชาติMy bad. ;)

Barko
04-14-09, 10:29
It turns out that Guitar has been getting fined a lot for lateness.Bangkok river taxi: Phra Pinklao Bridge pier to Saphan Taksin Bridge pier. The express boats are marked and timed. Cheap and fast. Saphan Taksin BTS is right there. Again, cheap and fast.Guess her boss didn't tell her how to get there. On the other hand, maybe her boss simply didn't know. (Very nice apartments available in the Phra Pinklao area for cheap, but thinking about taking a taxi from there makes me shudder.)Guitar is a super super sweet girl, tell her not to be intimidated by the water taxis, they're great. I'm not in BKK right now, otherwise I would show her how to go about it myself.

Raptors
04-14-09, 14:05
Daddy,The girls are not officially allowed to set their own prices.But clearly some sort of discussion is warranted for an all night or 24 hour booking to reach a fair price.If the girl doesn't want to go for the night, she will probably simply ask for far too much money and expect the customer to change his mind. At the opposite end of the scale, if she desperately wants to go, she might not set a price and just say "up to you" if she trusts the customer to be fair.Single session Special is still 1.5K for all girls. Is just that the superstars are busier with more customers. But some people like yourself may think a superstar performance could get extra, regardless as to whether the girl is officially known as a superstar or not. I pay a little more because I go extra time. Extra time=extra work=extra money in my opinion.I am hearing that some of the newbie girls are performing like superstars already.I also doubt that a helper with no experience is going to be worth as much as a superstar. Especially with big bush and not so fragrant pussy. But its fantasy value I guess.I had the serving girl from the bar, who had been BFed before, for dinner or dancing, but supposedly had never gone for boom boom with a customer.Drunk she was O.K. in bed but sober in the morning, she was pretty boring. The inhibitions took over.Not worth repeating.Yes I would second that. SF has already explained in various posts that a lot also depends on chemistry and need of the girl if asking for outcall/LT. I once was lucky got LT and wasnt asked any price upfront. And set my own although I always tend to spend on the higher side. But it is ok with me.

M P Lurker
04-14-09, 15:12
Apologies. The attachment was not uploaded as it didn't fit within the limits imposed by the forum. It has now been resized to fit.Mirage and New Cleopatra are closed. Pasaya, Malibu and Utopia omitted.But shows some Hotels near to the Soapies.

Francesco24
04-14-09, 16:28
Hello, I had a look at Geisha website and the pics made me interested in visiting there during my trip next month: PAnybody know about the price for the girl and the services offered? Thanks

NicFrenchy
04-15-09, 02:19
If you saw the look on her face when I tipped her you would know it was worth it.Looks like you converted yet another girl to the Quick adn easy money. I would be surprised if this girl accepts to clean cum stains ever again.

M P Lurker
04-15-09, 02:41
At Geisha both mamasan and Guitar lied. Mamasan kept telling me 10min, 10min. When I asked her why she looked out the door, she said Guitar told her she was walking down the alley (never to be seen).You believe the mamasan who was clearly lying :confused:You don't even know if the mamasan ever managed to contact Guitar for certain. She clearly made up the bit about "walking down the alley" on the spur of the moment. Totally ridiculous.Most Thais specialize in vagueness. Its unlikely mamasan had any idea how far away Guitar was.

M P Lurker
04-15-09, 03:14
Hello, I had a look at Geisha website and the pics made me interested in visiting there during my trip next month: PAnybody know about the price for the girl and the services offered? ThanksThe web site lists the shop prices for the room. This is not going to the girl or maybe she gets some token amount in some shops.The standard extra prices for "special" are fairly well known on this thread and therefore often omitted:FS (full sex) 1500 BahtBJ (blow job) 1000 BahtHJ (hand job) 500 BahtThis is known as "tip" to girl but mandatory and you can tip more.Geisha offers full service so don't go there looking for just a hand job. The girl expects to make more than 500 Baht.HJs are for "rub and tug" shops (a different style) in my opinion.http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=867436&postcount=3474

NicFrenchy
04-15-09, 05:20
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=867436&postcount=3474You posted a link that has the shortcut to Geisha massage website, unfortunately the Web link does not work.Here's the functional web link: http://www.geishamassageclub.com/

M P Lurker
04-15-09, 05:53
You posted a link that has the shortcut to Geisha massage website, unfortunately the Web link does not work.Here's the functional web link: http://www.geishamassageclub.com/Original link was presumably supposed to be:http://www.geishamassageclub.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=5&Itemid=6

Lover Boy #2
04-15-09, 06:45
Of course guys will never publish how they pleaded for BB FS and got knocked back, but it happens a lot.I not sure about this....I tend to agree with Nic on this one. I have come up from Rayong and have spent the last four months in BKK due to work issues. I can speak Thai pretty well....and have a few Thai friends who are going to bordellos with me at times, drinking and eating with the girls (this is more in the Thai style places where farangs do not wander too much), having a few laughs....before the room. I think if you are slim, "handsome", have a head of hair, smell nice, have a nice body (no suspicious marks)......I think after one or two times almost 100% of these girls are ready for condomless sex. It sounds crazy but unfortunately true. In one place, the superstar of the entire establishment....starting feeding my raw dick into her pussy.....which I gave a nervous laugh to.....said I had been with a bunch of women that day (for her face saving).....and went to the rubber. (but she neaver had the same fun loving attitude again after the turn-down)Thailand can be crazy....and yes, even girls that seem to be smart...with a decent education.....and knowledge of how disease is spread.....seem only concerned of the "baby" issue...and request that you do not shoot inside. I have even had some soapy girls request that I shoot inside today....wtf????????????.......when questioned they say...."want to have ha sip percent farang baby....moviestar"...wtf?????????

M P Lurker
04-15-09, 07:07
I think if you are slim, "handsome", have a head of hair, smell nice, have a nice body (no suspicious marks)......I think after one or two times almost 100% of these girls are ready for condomless sex. It sounds crazy but unfortunately true. So slim young handsome men cannot have STDs?But old guys like me who wear condoms all the time could have STDs?I admit slack girls are common. And I can see that some girls may be trying to turn you into a semi-boyfriend and therefore not acting the same with all customers.I do know that Thai girls sometimes give special priviliges to speciial customers. YMMVAlmost 100% is clearly absurd. I have been to upscale Thai establishments too, with few Farangs, but classy girls are not offering me condomless sex. They may play around like they are about to, but at last moment go for the condom. I take my own condoms but have not always shown them if girl seems to have condoms big enough. Being offered no condom has not happened by a classy girl for a some time. Low class girls far more frequent offer.Some girls are well educated and some girls are fresh out of the village and know nothing at all.I am not one who pleads for bareback of course!
I have even had some soapy girls request that I shoot inside today....wtf????????????.......when questioned they say...."want to have ha sip percent farang baby....moviestar"...wtf?????????Who believes any of this shit that girls talk. You just joke around with girls. Its not serious stuff.

NicFrenchy
04-15-09, 08:27
Who believes any of this shit that girls talk. You just joke around with girls. Its not serious stuff.Well, maybe, but I have also heard this line more than once and the girl certainly looked serious.One girl (Miss Fon from Euro Inn) back in 2006, got upset with me because I wanted a condom. And trust me, she was not joking at all.Bareback is everywhere, it is OUR job to protect ourselves. If some want to take a risk, then they can, but I still hope they don't because there are more infected girls than one might think.The scary part is that many infected ladies are non P4P. They just fuck around and never get checked so they have no idea.

M P Lurker
04-15-09, 08:52
The scary part is that many infected ladies are non P4P. They just fuck around and never get checked so they have no idea.No medical checks for freelancers either! So wouldn't risk it there. There is a new wave of complacently caused by reduction in HIV rates in hetero community and education has dropped off. But HIV is still very prevalent in injecting drug users and gay male community. But HIV will never go away while complacency exists.But condoms are not just for prevention of HIV. I don't want to get Chlamydia (again), Genital warts or any of the very easy things to catch.I know someone fucked by a suspect girl and very soon needed his antibotic treatment (got stung straight away). Very stressful for him but at least its over with.But enough, I am in the wrong thread.

Easy2007
04-15-09, 12:55
Sorry, I had to [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) myself laughing at this one.Perhaps you should talk to the girls.They do not care if you are slim.They do not care if you are handsome.They do not care if you have a head of hair or bald as a coot.They DO care about personal hygine (fingernails cut, short and clean), trimmed pubic hair, nice smell, no acne everywhere, nice breath etc.They DO care about any funny things (needle marks, strange lumps or bruises).But what you fail to understand is they really only care about those two things, and if they think you are a sucker enough to "fall in love" if you get bareback intimate. They use this as a tool with which attempt to show "deep feelings" and make you into being a regular customer. On top of that they also enjoy bareback sex much more than rubber, so they get an added benefit while trying to trap you into being a "regular".But hey, if you think it because you are slim, hairy and handsome then keep on kidding yourself.
laughs....before the room. I think if you are slim, "handsome", have a head of hair, smell nice, have a nice body (no suspicious marks)......I think after one or two times almost 100% of these girls are ready for condomless sex. It sounds crazy but unfortunately true. In one place, the superstar of the

Daddy San
04-15-09, 16:46
........Bareback is everywhere, it is OUR job to protect ourselves. Some 5 weeks ago, the relationship with my TGF having become too complicated, I dumped her and started 'doing' ordinary, i.e. 'legit' massage shops for a change. I always take an oil massage, on condition, that they have a private room.It's amazing what jewels one finds, where none are supposed to be found. They may not be 18 yr old film-star-like lookers, but their spontaneity can be heartwarming and certainly refreshing.On this paricular occasion, towards the end of the excellent oil massage somewhere on Soi 33/1, the 30+, not particularly good looking lady started the usual ball and ass teasing, soliciting for a HJ HE, which as always, I politely declined.There is always a look of disappointment (no 500THB tip!) upon which I make it clear, by groping the appropriate body parts, that I would be interested in services beyond a HJ. (Remember, that this is a legit MP, where supposedly no specials are on offer). Invariably, after initial hesitation, a BBJ and FS follow (covered, with my BYO condom, since legit MPs do not need or have any). This time, the lady came hard. At my age, I am definitely no stud any more, but she was totally drenched and that is the one symptom, which is very difficult to fake. She spoke fair english and during the ensuing and very affectionate ASC (after sex cuddle) told me, that her husband had left her 4 yrs before and this was her first boom boom since then. Si non ? vero ? ben trovato!Later, she initially even refused my generous tip (!), but allowed herself to be convinced to the contrary. I swear she had tears in her eyes when we said goodbye at the door. All in all a very satisfying experience.Now back to the subject!Having taken a liking to the girl, I went back the next evening.She seemed genuinely surprised and pleased to see me.While massaging my back, I kept feeling only one of her hands on my body, the other seemingly busy with something else....untill suddenly I felt her naked body on top of mine and her passionate kisses in my neck. When I turned over under her, she stepped up the kissing, not quite DFK, but pleasant, and then freeing one hand, she grabbed my only semi-errect dick and started stuffing it BB into her pussy! She even seemed offended when I shook her off me and got up to retrieve another BYO condom from my jeans. But by the time we, and she in paricular, had finished, she had forgiven me.Unfortunately, the next day I had to leave BKK !

Satrai2000
04-15-09, 18:25
Ranmaru is located in the Wall Street subsoi of Sukhumvit soi 33. Japanese oriented - exists only a few months. Ladies are dressed in long white dresses; at my time of arrival there were about 10. The dresses were beautiful, but the ladies themselves were nothing special. Finally choose the best looking one, a young gal with tanned skin, tall 160-165cm. She told me it was her first working day at Ranmaru and I was her first customer and she was a little bit nervous. Although I was not really attracted to her at first sight, the sex with her was quite good.Rooms: decent. I did "it" on a massage-table, not on a bed.Price: paid about 2000Bht at the counter. This includes massage and FJ. Tipped the gal a few hundred.RTF: maybe.

NicFrenchy
04-16-09, 03:15
For the inquiring minds, below is the Ran Maru Websitehttp://www.ranmaru1919.com/index2.html

Lover Boy #2
04-16-09, 03:25
So slim young handsome men cannot have STDs?But old guys like me who wear condoms all the time could have STDs?I admit slack girls are common. And I can see that some girls may be trying to turn you into a semi-boyfriend and therefore not acting the same with all customers.Who believes any of this shit that girls talk. You just joke around with girls. Its not serious stuff.They certainly can......this was my point....how dangerous the girl's beliefs can be. Many of the girls do not act the same with all customers.....and some do try to turn you into a semi boyfriend or even a real boyfriend (the skid marks on my heart prove this theory)....so I don't think we dasagree on these points.Yes, I do believe some of the things that are said with the girls. Yes, I do try to joke around. Some of it is serious stuff though....sometimes. To eliminate all conversation as "shit"......kind of makes the whole experience kind of wasted. I have met some very nice girls in the soapys....one is sitting next to me right now as I write this trying to use her English reading skills!

Lover Boy #2
04-16-09, 03:36
They do not care if you are slim.They do not care if you are handsome.They do not care if you have a head of hair or bald as a coot.They DO care about personal hygine (fingernails cut, short and clean), trimmed pubic hair, nice smell, no acne everywhere, nice breath etc.They DO care about any funny things (needle marks, strange lumps or bruises).But what you fail to understand is they really only care about those two things, and if they think you are a sucker enough to "fall in love" if you get bareback intimate. They use this as a tool with which attempt to show "deep feelings" and make you into being a regular customer. On top of that they also enjoy bareback sex much more than rubber, so they get an added benefit while trying to trap you into being a "regular".But hey, if you think it because you are slim, hairy and handsome then keep on kidding yourself.I don't think I'm kidding myself at all....and [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) on if you enjoy it. These girls are human (at least many of them....but not all!).....and for many of them, your appearance does count. If you spoke Thai and went out for a meal with a bunch of these girls....then you would really [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) yourself listening to the comments after a day at the bowl. They don't like fat guys at all....this is the number one thing.....it is a counter cultural thing......you can't win this game if you are overweight. They like what they call a "strong body" (i.e. thin and maybe a bit of muscle tone). Baldness is an issue for them too.....as are other things.....even boiling down to skin tone appearance. If it makes your experience better to believe that they want to be kissed and groped by someone they do not consider attractive, then go on believing this. They also look for a boyfriend to someone who lives in Thailand and works in Thailand.....and has a car and nice cellphone. So it might be a mixture of things....a nice Nokia N series and a bald head might equal out....who knows??(However I do agree with your regular customer theory.....but not every girl is the same)

NicFrenchy
04-16-09, 03:44
Akane Chidlom's Hikaru & Yuko Posing ;)

NicFrenchy
04-16-09, 03:50
Non Photoshopped Group Pictures :)

Andy Abs
04-17-09, 03:51
Making Comparisons! My long anticipated holiday with my brother is now over, but not without some interesting adventures that I hope readers of this forum will appreciate. Bangkok Cozy.We arrived at Bangkok cozy on Tuesday at about 1. 30 pm. Too early for a full line up, but what was on offer was adequate for my brother?s taste. We had intended to move on and look at other parlors but decided to stay in the very pleasant surroundings. We were greeted by a very pleasant Pappasan who went through the lineup and added information as other girls arrived. The prices were as follows: Left side 1300 baht, middle 1600 baht, right side 1900 baht. Very reasonable I thought. My brother and I both chose from then left side, not because of the price, but because they seemed the most appealing at the time. The girl I chose was 223, she was a pale skinned girl, (Chinese looking) from the north. We were led to our large and very nicely decorated rooms. My girl spoke enough English for me to understand her; she had been there for 6 months and had previously worked in MBK. She insisted that I was here first Farang, she reckoned because she was pale skinned Farangs did not like her! She also told me that most of the customers were Japanese? She started by running the bath and undressing me with a little bit of cuddling and pecking and then into a very warm bath. She gave me an expert and relaxing bath, but no real action. On the bed she gave me a very quick BBBJ, no suction at all, boring! On with the condom and a little more low quality sucking, she then jumped on cowboy style and finished me off. Very mechanical I thought. Oh dear an hour to go! What shall we do? She proceeded to give me a very poor massage and chatted away about how she wanted my baby and next time can we do it bare back. Taking the [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) out of me a little I think! We did manage another round, but I was glad to finish.Total cost: 50 baht for a coke.1300 baht for Parlor500 baht for tip. (not really worth much more in my opinion)Overall rating: Nice surroundings, friendly staff, nice line up, very mechanical proceedings. 5/10The walk about.After our rather lack luster day at Bangkok Cozy we decided to try the area again. This time missing out Cozy and looking at the others very nearby.First stop at 1. 30 Wednesday. Saiphon.We walked past it and had to ask where it was. The entrance is at the rear. No sign in English. It is nearly opposite the RCA entrance. Well this place has seen better days and so had the girls. Both my brother and I are ex Para?s and don?t really get scared by much. But fucking hell. These girls would have eaten us. They were all rather big, one of them had the biggest tits I have ever seen in my life, trouble was her body was proportionate to her tits. The fish bowl would only seat 20 and there were only 5 girls working that day according to the very friendly Pappasan. We were quoted 1000 baht all in. Good price if you want a bit of rough. We declined and moved across the road and down.Pornphet.This was quite a surprise. The dirty exterior does not portray what is found inside. The place is nicely decorated and the fish bowl is quite large. There were about twenty girls in the bowl, still a bit early for a full line up. The Pappasan was a very friendly chap and quoted us 1300 baht all in, the thing that really fucked me off here was a very rude old dinosaur who brought our two cokes over, then demanded 100 baht which I promptly gave her. Still no movement from this rude old ***** spurred the question "yes" she replied "Tip"! She got her twenty baht and we left. I do think with a full line up this was be a good place to take a look at, but after 4pm. Riviera.Not really sure about this place. We approached the door and this fat slob sat outside crossed his arms across his chest and said no Farang. Not really sure if he meant all Farangs, or just my brother and I. Not to be out done by this rather rude slob, I told him in very plain language what a fat wanker he was and we moved on. BTW. If anyone is thinking I shouldn?t tell rude Thai security where to get off. Manners cost fuck all! No matter where you are.Hawaii.This place is an Oasis. You can walk by the entrance if you are not careful, the door is a solid wooden door, no signs or windows. Inside is a real surprise, I would think it has not long been refurbished. There is a nice little restaurant area on the right and the fish bowl is on the left. There are viewing seats in front of the fishbowl. The lineup of girls at 3 in the afternoon was excellent. The Pappsan was a really nice helpful guy. My brother had picked his girl before we had even sat down, if any of you guys like big tits then you should visit. I have to say before I entered I had said to my brother I fancied a larger type MILF for some comfortable fun. I ended choosing a very slim and pretty 20 year old from the north. Could not resist her, the bigger shock was she was in the 1300 baht section. Apparently she was too dark skinned to be in the expensive section and maybe a little inexperienced. When she came out and realized that her first customer of the day was a Farang she was a little took back, and to add more discomfort this Farang weighs 16 stone and heavily tattooed. I think her heart fell through her arse! She did warm to me in the rather small but adequate room. She gave a really nice bath. No action though. On the bed she gave a quick BBBJ and on with the condom. I will say she enjoyed DATY and become very wet, which was lucky because she had the tightest pussy I have had here. Needles to say it didn?t take me long to finish. The weird thing is I didn?t fancy a second round, I felt guilty for choosing such a young girl. I forgot to mention. She could not speak one word of English. She gave me her number and asked to meet outside of work and she would take care of me forever! Cost: Parlor: 1300 baht.Cokes: 100 baht.Pappasan Tip: 100 baht.Tip: 1000 baht. I liked her.After chatting with my brother we both agreed that the Thai orientated parlors seem very mechanical and slightly boring. But the lineup of girls were brilliant. On that note we decided to go to Annie?s the next day. Many members seem to slag Annie?s. But I have never had a bad time there. As for the women being older; well that?s OK with me at 48.Annie?s.As usual on arrival at Annie?s we were greeted by a gaggle of giggly girls, always a really warm welcome from the staff and girls. I am not going to judge the lineup of girls. I think they are more than adequate for the purpose of the establishment. I chose a 30 year old. Not going to give her number because we really hit it off. I am not really sure if she wants to be on the net. In the bath she gave me an excellent BBBJ. One of the best I have had. And I have had a few. We moved on to the bed where she proceeded to give me an excellent massage. And I have to say that I could not resist the taste of a sweet pussy. And spent 15 minutes finishing her off. Lost myself for a while. Seemed to forget I was a customer. After which she gave me a mind blowing BBBJ CIM. I would give her 10/10 for that. The whole experience was a true GFE. I am going to say my brother and I would say the sexual experience and fun at Annie?s is far superior to that of any of the Thai massage parlors we have visited. Maybe Thai mongers have different needs to us Farangs! So Annie?s in my opinion is Fucking Great! Well done to Annie?s. My brother was able to go home on a really happy note. I would like to say, I think girls respond to customers very differently. They are human and would rather have fun with someone they like. Let?s face it, we choose the girls because we think we will like them. The girls on the other hand are waiting to be chosen by someone they like! Cost: Parlor: 1700 baht.Tip: 1000 baht. She was definitely worth every baht.Overall rating for the day: 10/10. Worth every baht spent.EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Barko
04-17-09, 15:59
Non Photoshopped Group Pictures :)And not a ladyboy to be found!Great job Nic, enjoyed that very much. ;)

Barko
04-17-09, 19:12
You believe the mamasan who was clearly lying :confused:You don't even know if the mamasan ever managed to contact Guitar for certain. She clearly made up the bit about "walking down the alley" on the spur of the moment. Totally ridiculous.Most Thais specialize in vagueness. Its unlikely mamasan had any idea how far away Guitar was.This reply kind of stuck with me, had to run it through my alleged mind, it took a while. (Kind of like, "Let's throw this dead one out in the yard and see where the cat barfs it up. ")Soap Fan, you actually fault the mama for what you and I both know is completely standard Thai behavior? The reaction to this crap is a time associated, 'learned', response. I have a hard time faulting either side in this one.Thai broad BS'd the dude, (Thais do this without even thinking about it, ) dude listened. Happens millions of times a second here in LOS, right? Maybe a good thread to continue in the "Living in Thailand" forum: 'How to deal with Thai BS behavior on a daily basis'. You and I both know how it works, the "Thai's total addiction to untruths simply to maintain status quo" is a way of life for them, so it could be an important issue for future discussion. Too boring, well yeah sure, but centered educationally from the standpoint of the mongering Thai tourist newbies or people who are planning to move here.See, for us, we both know that the mama had no fucking clue on earth where Guitar was, she was just doing her typical Thai thing in trying to appease the farang. She did not see any lie associated with it all! Around 1985 an old guy that had driven his VW bug all the way to Chiang Mai from Munich Germany in 1956 once asked me, "How can you tell if a Thai girl is lying to you? " Answer: "Her lips are moving."

Mackin
04-17-09, 19:30
satari2000, hope you did enjoy yourself at ranmaru. It was recommended to me back in january and tried it out. First time was a charm. Found a really cute lady who was smiling like crazy. Looked good in her dress. When the top came off i couldn't believe how nice things were. Much bigger than I expected. By the way I don't like big tits, medium size is just fine. She proceeded to help me take away the stress of the day very well. Enjoyed her and she actually could give a decent massage. Needless to say I visited her more than once. Will go back to see if she is stil there when return in Jan. Yes, her picture is on the web sight. I recommeded this place back in Jan and will recommend again. But remember YMMV

NicFrenchy
04-18-09, 00:44
I would like to say, I think girls respond to customers very differently. They are human and would rather have fun with someone they like. Let’s face it, we choose the girls because we think we will like them. The girls on the other hand are waiting to be chosen by someone they like! Yes, I agree. The ladies are even pickier than we are when it comes to customers. It's their job so they can't refuse service but it does not mean they enjoy it as much.

Member #3428
04-18-09, 01:14
Yes, I agree. The ladies are even pickier than we are when it comes to customers. It's their job so they can't refuse service but it does not mean they enjoy it as much.Of course, that's why YMMV... who's good for you might not be good for me. When folks PM me I find it very hard to tell people what girl to go and pick. A current girl I know was with some posters before and one poster thought that she was not that good. The funny thing is that she thought he was terrible as well and had to work hard to fake things. But for her and me we match up so it works for us. That's the only thing that matters, that it works for you. It's kind of funny hearing stories about some customers, especially when you know them :)

NicFrenchy
04-18-09, 02:59
It's kind of funny hearing stories about some customers, especially when you know them :)Yeah, I actually heard one about you ;) but you already know it.The lady complained you don't sleep and fuck all night LOL, I think she sincerely hope you never barfine her again :D

Sad Sam
04-18-09, 06:08
Looking at theri website, they seem to advertise balls massage! Is it in any way comparable to the one from Rin at Hana? Is the tip for the lady the usual 500/1000/1500 for a happy ending? Any girls known for their good service there? Thanks in advance.

Andy Abs
04-18-09, 14:39
. If I understood my Chiang Rai lady correctly (who comes there with her own car, too), the girls do not receive a salary in CP2 and hence there are no fixed working times or stuff like self-barfining for takeouts. Nice, if true. I have always wanted to try this place. But alas not meant to be! I arranged to go there and meet some friends, but I arrived late! So as not to keep them waiting as they were half way through their fun I decided to just have a drink. As happens in places like this I started to chat to a woman. She also worked on the right side I think she was about 38/39 years old. Also from Chiang Rai and said she drove their because she lived a long way away. She also told me the same story about no salary. Free lancers basically. I liked her and vowed to go back and try her out. Could this be the same woman? She spoke English quite well. Can not remeber her number. 11. Something! Last digit has slipped my mind.

M P Lurker
04-18-09, 18:34
This reply kind of stuck with me, had to run it through my alleged mind, it took a while. (Kind of like, "Let's throw this dead one out in the yard and see where the cat barfs it up. ")Soap Fan, you actually fault the mama for what you and I both know is completely standard Thai behavior? The reaction to this crap is a time associated, 'learned', response. I have a hard time faulting either side in this one.Thai broad BS'd the dude, (Thais do this without even thinking about it, ) dude listened. Happens millions of times a second here in LOS, right? Maybe a good thread to continue in the "Living in Thailand" forum: 'How to deal with Thai BS behavior on a daily basis'. You and I both know how it works, the "Thai's total addiction to untruths simply to maintain status quo" is a way of life for them, so it could be an important issue for future discussion. Too boring, well yeah sure, but centered educationally from the standpoint of the mongering Thai tourist newbies or people who are planning to move here.See, for us, we both know that the mama had no fucking clue on earth where Guitar was, she was just doing her typical Thai thing in trying to appease the farang. She did not see any lie associated with it all! Around 1985 an old guy that had driven his VW bug all the way to Chiang Mai from Munich Germany in 1956 once asked me, "How can you tell if a Thai girl is lying to you? " Answer: "Her lips are moving."I don't see any dis-agreement between us here. However I never fully understand your colourful stuff like "what the cat barfs up". But I don't feel bad about Guitar or the mamasan. I merely comment on a story. Don't read too much into words like "ridiculous". So I think you misread my feeling.Yes we are used to this sort of thing.Not all Thais are such bullshit artists but it is real common.Its really just telling what they think tou want to hear. I called it lies (hypothetically) just to go with the previous writer's view. Is that too strong?

Satrai2000
04-18-09, 18:50
Apsara - Sukhumvit Soi 4, left hand side when coming from main road, about in the middle. Located on the second floor. Opens till 2AM. There are always a few ladies sitting downstairs.It's not a sex-massage joint but a "normal joint" which offers a wide range of massages (oil, aroma and the like). No individual rooms but cubicles.Went here about 01AM. Had a professional massage by a sexy looking lady with big (.)(.). Her name was Aye or something. About 15 minutes before the end she offered special which meant hj and only hj. She asked 800Bht for that. Agreed. Left satisfied and gave her 900Bht (I am not as bad as I look).B.t.w.: Apsaras are celestial nymphs in Sanskrit. In Hindu/Buddhist writings they came on earth to drive men crazy.See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apsaras if you happen to be interested.

Jayf1970
04-18-09, 23:38
Can someone be kind enough to point me to the guide? I know there used to be one updated at least thru last year. Thanks a lot in advance.

M P Lurker
04-19-09, 01:12
Can someone be kind enough to point me to the guide? I know there used to be one updated at least thru last year. Thanks a lot in advance.Giotto's Sukhumwit Massage Parlours Guide (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=659354#post659354)Mick's Bankgkok Soapies Guide V3 (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=730486#post730486)Maps (more up to date):See also ### Useful Links on these Maps:Sukhumvit Fun MPs Map (http://maps.google.com.au/maps/ms?hl=en&gl=au&ie=UTF8&oe=UTF8&msa=0&msid=112522687346612693021.00044836624e9b986acc9&ll=13.732048,100.570049&spn=0.050693,0.075617&z=14)Bankgkok Soapies Map (http://maps.google.com.au/maps/ms?hl=en&gl=au&ie=UTF8&oe=UTF8&msa=0&msid=112522687346612693021.0004488989cf3827c091b&ll=13.753308,100.559149&spn=0.057859,0.09716&z=14)

M P Lurker
04-19-09, 08:40
She also told me the same story about no salary. Free lancers basically. I don't like this term "Free-lancers" when applied to soapy girls, as even if they don't get a salary, they still must apply to work there and abide by the rules whatever they might be (usually complex). They only receive a portion of what customer pays and maybe subject to fines for all sorts of things including non-attendance.So they are not very "free" at all.True free-lancers have no boss that must be kow-towed to.Side-line sometimes means casual workers but not always.Other times its just a higher price category for girls sitting at the side (outside fishbowl).I don't recall ever meeting a Soapy girl that was paid a "salary" unless it was by a pimp who took all of her earnings. There is a monthly bonus (which could be viewed as salary by some) but its not automatic, it usually depends on doing a minimum number of customers.There may be girls on salary but I don't believe its normal for soapies.

M P Lurker
04-19-09, 09:02
satari2000, hope you did enjoy yourself at ranmaru. It was recommended to me back in january and tried it out. First time was a charm. Found a really cute lady who was smiling like crazy. Looked good in her dress. When the top came off i couldn't believe how nice things were. Much bigger than I expected. By the way I don't like big tits, medium size is just fine. She proceeded to help me take away the stress of the day very well. Enjoyed her and she actually could give a decent massage. Needless to say I visited her more than once. Will go back to see if she is stil there when return in Jan. Yes, her picture is on the web sight.I recommeded this place back in Jan and will recommend again. But remember YMMVWhen I went in only short plain bpum-bpui girls so clearly not Autt, Nun, or Pocky on the website.Which girl do you recommend?I didn't stay as nothing even close to my spec at the time.Its a shame website pics are rather poor generally with cut off heads etc.http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&tl=en&u=http://www.ranmaru1919.com/index2.html&prev=hp

Fornic8
04-19-09, 19:34
This reply kind of stuck with me, had to run it through my alleged mind, it took a while. (Kind of like, "Let's throw this dead one out in the yard and see where the cat barfs it up. ")Soap Fan, you actually fault the mama for what you and I both know is completely standard Thai behavior? The reaction to this crap is a time associated, 'learned', response. I have a hard time faulting either side in this one.Thai broad BS'd the dude, (Thais do this without even thinking about it, ) dude listened. Happens millions of times a second here in LOS, right? Maybe a good thread to continue in the "Living in Thailand" forum: 'How to deal with Thai BS behavior on a daily basis'. You and I both know how it works, the "Thai's total addiction to untruths simply to maintain status quo" is a way of life for them, so it could be an important issue for future discussion. Too boring, well yeah sure, but centered educationally from the standpoint of the mongering Thai tourist newbies or people who are planning to move here.See, for us, we both know that the mama had no fucking clue on earth where Guitar was, she was just doing her typical Thai thing in trying to appease the farang. She did not see any lie associated with it all! Around 1985 an old guy that had driven his VW bug all the way to Chiang Mai from Munich Germany in 1956 once asked me, "How can you tell if a Thai girl is lying to you? " Answer: "Her lips are moving."As far as Geisha goes, I should have known better. I was just pissed the I wasted 30min of my free time. Below is an e-mail response from Geisha; Dear Sir We so sorry about that. Please, forgive and do not be angry to Geisha massage club. We're doing the business, So that we need customer and we never lie to customers. If you understand you will know that we so much worry and we care of any customer. When the customer booking the lady, we already confurm to the lady and she said O. K. No problem! She will come on time. So, if customer ask at the shop. For sure, the shop will answer to customer as same as lady told us. In finally. The lady came late. That is a problem! The shop can't guarantee that she will never late. If she staying inside the shop and made any things so late, that's meanning we never care of customer! But this is not. (She still out side the shop.)Please, hope you will understand and forgive to us. Kind regards Geisha massage clubFornic8

Fornic8
04-19-09, 20:01
Akane Chidlom's Hikaru & Yuko Posing ;)Nic,Great pics if Hikaru. Was in Chidlom two weeks ago with a different girl for a lunch special. She hit the shower at the end of the session while I showered on the (VIP) room. I couldn't wait so I left the room only to find my girl in the hallway wrapped in a towel and Hikaru there naked. Her body was increadable. I pulled Hikaru back into my room for a few minutes of DITY while my girl watched. She said her Jap customer was waiting for her. I went back to see her a few days later.

Andy Abs
04-20-09, 01:26
I don't like this term "Free-lancers" when applied to soapy girls, as even if they don't get a salary, they still must apply to work there and abide by the rules whatever they might be (usually complex). They only receive a portion of what customer pays and maybe subject to fines for all sorts of things including non-attendance.So they are not very "free" at all.True free-lancers have no boss that must be kow-towed to.Side-line sometimes means casual workers but not always.Other times its just a higher price category for girls sitting at the side (outside fishbowl).I don't recall ever meeting a Soapy girl that was paid a "salary" unless it was by a pimp who took all of her earnings. There is a monthly bonus (which could be viewed as salary by some) but its not automatic, it usually depends on doing a minimum number of customers.There may be girls on salary but I don't believe its normal for soapies. Bit touchy about the words "free lance". Read it properly! I never said they were free lance. I said "free lance basically". That means they get no salary so they have no real commitment. They can work when they like and finish when they like. They can work for other parlors. Umm. Sounds pretty free to me "basically"! BTW. I am talking about CP2. Quoted from the horses mouth. So to speak.

Horntoad
04-20-09, 03:28
As far as Geisha goes, I should have known better. I was just pissed the I wasted 30min of my free time. Below is an e-mail response from Geisha; Dear Sir We so sorry about that. Please, forgive and do not be angry to Geisha massage club. We're doing the business, So that we need customer and we never lie to customers. If you understand you will know that we so much worry and we care of any customer. When the customer booking the lady, we already confurm to the lady and she said O. K. No problem! She will come on time. So, if customer ask at the shop. For sure, the shop will answer to customer as same as lady told us. In finally. The lady came late. That is a problem! The shop can't guarantee that she will never late. If she staying inside the shop and made any things so late, that's meanning we never care of customer! But this is not. (She still out side the shop.)Please, hope you will understand and forgive to us. Kind regards Geisha massage clubFornic8I had the same experience like you with Dao. She was definitely lazier the last time I was there and I had to push her with the PSE that used to be a given. My new favorite place is now Angel Massage.

M P Lurker
04-20-09, 11:35
Bit touchy about the words "free lance". Read it properly! I never said they were free lance. I said "free lance basically". That means they get no salary so they have no real commitment. They can work when they like and finish when they like. They can work for other parlors. Umm. Sounds pretty free to me "basically"! BTW. I am talking about CP2. Quoted from the horses mouth. So to speak.No I'm not touchy. I am not having a go at you. Perhaps you are touchy? I was commenting as I have seen many people use the term "free lancers" (I should have stated this first I guess) and was giving my opinion. I used to be a regular at ChaoPhya 2 so have some idea about rules for the girls.

Barko
04-20-09, 12:29
I don't like this term "Free-lancers" when applied to soapy girls, as even if they don't get a salary, they still must apply to work there and abide by the rules whatever they might be (usually complex). They only receive a portion of what customer pays and maybe subject to fines for all sorts of things including non-attendance. CP has a different system. Sponsors bring them down, loan them money, then they pay off by working in the MP. The 'loan-payoff-loan-payoff' method does work, many have late model cars and most have very nice apartments.Sorry this thing ended so damm long winded, fuck it, here goes.Massage girls as freelancers: I learned a lot from the girls that worked at CP2. They aren't really free-lancers but many can behave like it when outside of the workspace.I would call right after CP closing time and then take 2 or 3 with me to Hollywood or Dance Fever (Discos) where they would in turn meet up with other CP friends. We would take up an entire table, lots of chicks, and me. Johnnie Black would flow, real soft & easy and never any problems.Couple hours of dance stuff, (chicks would take turns doing stand up table style dances in my lap, impressing their friends with the shit they would come up with just to top the last one.) We would then head over to the "Pbaw Gkoong Bauw" seafood & "prawn fishing" restaurant, just across the road on the other side Ratchada (closed a while back.) Nicely set up in a large karaoke room, I would order tons of food and wash the place down with more drinks aplenty. Stretched out on the big couch with the girls taking turns spooning food into my mouth, I seriously felt like I had died and gone to heaven (Yep, I do like the company of the ladies.) The chicks initiating everything and flirting insistently.The girls would get wound up, shit faced, horny, and, hot to do something. They would sing and dance for each other, laugh like crazy and have a ball, (til the owner lady basically had to throw us out, smiling all the while because of the nice chunk of change she always made off me.)Patience big B, patience.No mauling of chicks breasts or putting hands up skirts, etc. , no macho rooster shit, no making a big show of money or acting like a bigshot, just simply acting like I was somebody's sweet but sexy uncle in tight jeans and nice shirt, doing a karaoke song or two, smiling, teasing a bit, then quietly paying the bill. They even got so they would call me "Uncle B" in Thai.At the end, I would then tell which of them were invited back to my place (no asking, no pleading, no 'Oh, I know, gee I have a great idea! " type stupid bullshit) I'd just say "them and Mae, we go home now, Tik, Pui, and Fon, here's cab fare, I really like you, thank you, I want you to come with us next time, only tonight Mr. B have just little power". More like a freakin soccer coach than the hardened one eyed trouser snake waiting in the grass to strike, the true monger man I really was. (Fuck me, I'm not James Bond, ergo this did not come easily, I learned how to do it from the chicks themselves.)There would be no argument, just lots of smiles and 'krahpoon chiaos' (Chiang Mai girls in BKK, what can I say? ) Also, there was no asking of how much, no bargaining, no talk about money of any kind.My place, I would put on some shit DVD video dance stuff down low, and get a fully dressed sexy sandwich thing going on, (which would always happen in front of the freakin refrigerator for some strange reason, go figure) then would lead to hot naked dance stuff all over the place with lots of kissing and shit, which would the turn into the same stuff in the shower, then wet sweaty gnarly tag team action on the floor covered with towels, then bed, kitchen tables, bathroom, etc. And fuckin A, I loved it.Maybe three hours of sleep, time for them to get back and get ready for work, I would shoot a hundred Baht for cab fare and a grand each. They would feign like they didn't want any money, but I would shove it in their back pockets, they didn't fight it, ever.Like I said, I learned a lot from those CP2 chicks. I got so I could go just about anywhere in Bangkok and do the same type of shit. Professional office chicks, college chicks, tech school chicks, and without knowing it at the time, even high school chicks. Kind of went through that phase for a year or so, then got totally bored of it, too many hangovers, too many lost nights, just too much of too much.Kind of fun to think about it now though. Thanks for reminding me.Oh, and when one of those chicks says "I don't want a boyfriend" it's not something you take seriously or the wrong way like they don't like you, they do like you, what they are saying is that they just don't NEED a boyfriend. What they really want is to snag a good hearted rich dude and sail off into the sunset, e. G. A husband.Does that make the massage girls freelancers? Does that make half the female population of Bangkok under the age of 30 'freelancers'? Hmm. You make the call.

Raptors
04-20-09, 16:18
Yok was back at work from today, so must have recovered I guess. Sporting a couple of bruises though. Maybe you will get another chance. Nestle has a reputation for letting her mood show a little. So as the chemistry builds, the session gets better too as she is really getting into it.I have known girls who were not so special for first session but really got much better in subsequent sessions.But if chemistry is still not superb after 2 sessions, I usually give up.Yep can confirm she is fine again, she had accident through songkran.

Mackin
04-20-09, 19:22
If you want pictures of Ran Maru go back to 4-15 date. My girl is there. Sorry you see many girls. Could it be Songran or time of day you went. Try later in the afternoon

M P Lurker
04-21-09, 00:49
If you want pictures of Ran Maru go back to 4-15 date. My girl is there. Sorry you see many girls. Could it be Songran or time of day you went. Try later in the afternoonWhat does 4-15 mean :confused:Your history does not show any post of 4-15 nor any pics.

Andy Abs
04-21-09, 00:52
No I'm not touchy. I am not having a go at you. Perhaps you are touchy? I was commenting as I have seen many people use the term "free lancers" (I should have stated this first I guess) and was giving my opinion. I used to be a regular at ChaoPhya 2 so have some idea about rules for the girls. Yes maybe I am a little touchy. Too many things on my mind. I am probably seeing things as a personal attack. I am sorry. No offense meant. I think I have male PMT! Or maybe just one too many women in my life. Decisions. Decisions?

M P Lurker
04-21-09, 01:02
Does that make the massage girls freelancers? Does that make half the female population of Bangkok under the age of 30 'freelancers'?Hmm. You make the call.I certainly can't deny that many Thai girls are freelancing outside of their normal work location. Thats just too obvious.Years ago I used to meet a CP2 girl regularly outside for nearly 3 years. She wasn't a sponsored girl so this gave her more freedom, but fines imposed for lack of attendance, and worse fines for missing weekend.She wanted me to buy her a house, car, and tit job, but I resisted all of those LOL. She got a few presents but nothing like that.

M P Lurker
04-21-09, 01:07
Initially I was taken aback that there was no BJ in the shower, but, my oh my, how she made up for it when we came to the bed.Could be her bathroom slip has made her temporarily very cautious in the shower.

M P Lurker
04-21-09, 08:39
There would be no argument, just lots of smiles and 'krahpoon chiaos' (Chiang Mai girls in BKK, what can I say? ) Ah you lost me again. I guess "chiaos" is Jao (nothern replacement for Khrap and Kha) but what is "krahpoon"?I would be expecting "Khawp Khoon" (or Khorp Khun) (meaning thankyou) but it doesn't seem close enough.

Ghatotkach
04-21-09, 09:05
Looking at theri website, they seem to advertise balls massage! Is it in any way comparable to the one from Rin at Hana? Is the tip for the lady the usual 500/1000/1500 for a happy ending? Any girls known for their good service there? Thanks in advance.No they are NOT good at all ! The girl will most likely try her best to fool you into agreeing to a ridiculous price. CBJ at best and very poor FS. I would avoid it, usually.

Mackin
04-21-09, 19:18
I gave missed you everytime I am at LL. Will meet someday I assume. 4-15 means April 15. Some one posted the correct address for Ran maru on that date. So just back track and get the correct address. i did not post the pictures but someone was saying they couldn't get any pictures without their heads missing. I just tried to point them in the correct direction

M P Lurker
04-22-09, 16:06
I gave missed you everytime I am at LL. Will meet someday I assume. 4-15 means April 15. Some one posted the correct address for Ran maru on that date. So just back track and get the correct address. i did not post the pictures but someone was saying they couldn't get any pictures without their heads missing. I just tried to point them in the correct directionhttp://www.ranmaru1919.com/girls1.htmlwas quoted by Nic frenchy on 16th April which just leads to site where half the girls have their heads missing from pics, especially those with good bodies.It makes the pics seem suspicious like they are not really girls working there.

Lord Farquard
04-22-09, 17:46
http://www.ranmaru1919.com/girls1.htmlwas quoted by Nic frenchy on 16th April which just leads to site where half the girls have their heads missing from pics, especially those with good bodies.It makes the pics seem suspicious like they are not really girls working there.But, if you click on the pictue you can see above the shoulders. However, they have been distorted :(

Mackin
04-22-09, 21:16
http://www.ranmaru1919.com/girls1.htmlwas quoted by Nic frenchy on 16th April which just leads to site where half the girls have their heads missing from pics, especially those with good bodies.It makes the pics seem suspicious like they are not really girls working there.All I can tell you is my girl is there and her pictures look like her. Yes ,she has a very good body. i didn't check all the others for picture quality

NicFrenchy
04-23-09, 02:05
When I reported this in ISG was when I got my real education. A few posters reported a similar experience with a "tired’ Nestle, but the majority retaliated against me. They called me troll, spy, and worse. One forum member even confronted Nestle with the story. I can just imagine that conversation – "Honey, this bad man says he paid you money for sex and you didn’t suck his dick. Tell me it isn’t so and I will tell everybody how good of a fuck you really are"Fornic8, When I post a review, I rarely care what others have to say about it because I am very comfortable with everything I do adn the possible consequences. An ISG member calls you off? so what? no point spoiling your fun because someguy in a forum disagrees.You know, I sometimes receive PMs from guys that are angry at me because they have been with a lady I wrote about and did not get the same treatment. The morons even say that they printed the review and showed it to the girl !! I mean, how stupid can one be?For this simple reason, I decided not to post the girls names (and sometimes not even the parlor) to avoid these problems, but I will never stop going to a place because of some internet guys.Some people here I have met and are very nice but others I don't really know and don't take their criticism too seriously

Andy Abs
04-23-09, 02:53
Fornic8, When I post a review, I rarely care what others have to say about it because I am very comfortable with everything I do adn the possible consequences. An ISG member calls you off? so what? no point spoiling your fun because someguy in a forum disagrees.You know, I sometimes receive PMs from guys that are angry at me because they have been with a lady I wrote about and did not get the same treatment. The morons even say that they printed the review and showed it to the girl !! I mean, how stupid can one be?For this simple reason, I decided not to post the girls names (and sometimes not even the parlor) to avoid these problems, but I will never stop going to a place because of some internet guys.Some people here I have met and are very nice but others I don't really know and don't take their criticism too seriouslyI totally agree here..."one man's food is another man's poison". I have always maintained even P4P's perform better when they like a person, or their employer for the hour/day is enjoying her company and making her relaxed...Some people would not know a good fuck if it come up and bit them in the arse. What is a good fuck? It will vary. Example: If a woman, in your view, looks like a dirty little minx...you will expect: BBBJ, CIM, RIMMING, the whole lot, you would not expect that from a cute little angelic angel. Point is: it is about one's own personal perception of what we are/were expecting. Sometimes..I like to make love to a woman...and not fuck her! (usually the wife or girlfriend)

Barko
04-23-09, 05:19
If anyone has been looking for 'Nacky' (if you were, then you would know exactly why you would be, if that makes any sense whatsoever.) I saw her last night, Wed 4/22, she is now back at Orient Soi 24.Looking great. Slim, tiny, and her sweet poker face hiding the 'nuclear reactor core meltdown waiting to happen' that she really is.The old legs, arms, and abs definitely sore as hell today. Guess she must have sensed that I was getting bored of Thai chicks (again) then set her 'attitude adjustment' dial on extreme. If she likes you, watch out for sparks.Dangerous as ever that one.

NicFrenchy
04-23-09, 05:33
If anyone has been looking for 'Nacky' (if you were, then you would know exactly why you would be, if that makes any sense whatsoever.) I saw her last night, Wed 4/22, she is now back at Orient Soi 24....Dangerous as ever that one.Very nice to know :) I Liked Pla a lot from Orient 24 but have not been there in a while so I guess I'll go for a little Nacky soon

NicFrenchy
04-23-09, 05:43
If anyone has been looking for 'Nacky' (if you were, then you would know exactly why you would be, if that makes any sense whatsoever.) I saw her last night, Wed 4/22, she is now back at Orient Soi 24....Dangerous as ever that one.Very nice to know :) I Liked Pla a lot from Orient 24 but have not been there in a while so I guess I'll go for a little Nacky soon

M P Lurker
04-23-09, 14:15
But, if you click on the pictue you can see above the shoulders. However, they have been distorted :(I suppose that a blurred head is better than no head, slightly ;)I am very much of a full package man!

Fornic8
04-23-09, 20:46
Nic,You don't know how many times I wanted to PM you about getting a girl's name from one of your posts. Even the "big" camfrog girl got me thinking about it. Now I know why it is best to keep somethings to yourself.
Fornic8, When I post a review, I rarely care what others have to say about it because I am very comfortable with everything I do adn the possible consequences. An ISG member calls you off? so what? no point spoiling your fun because someguy in a forum disagrees.You know, I sometimes receive PMs from guys that are angry at me because they have been with a lady I wrote about and did not get the same treatment. The morons even say that they printed the review and showed it to the girl !! I mean, how stupid can one be?For this simple reason, I decided not to post the girls names (and sometimes not even the parlor) to avoid these problems, but I will never stop going to a place because of some internet guys.Some people here I have met and are very nice but others I don't really know and don't take their criticism too seriously

Easy2007
04-24-09, 00:55
The only potential "issue" with Nacky is that if she does like you, she likes to ride you bareback.Now watch all the posters on here cringe as they realise they were not the only one getting to ride without rubber.
Very nice to know :) I Liked Pla a lot from Orient 24 but have not been there in a while so I guess I'll go for a little Nacky soon

Carpediemyes
04-24-09, 01:44
Very nice to know :) I Liked Pla a lot from Orient 24 but have not been there in a while so I guess I'll go for a little Nacky soonThe current Orient gallery does not have her shown but I found this with a Google search.http://www.orient-massage.com/lady/nacky.htmShe does look tempting for sure.Cheers

NicFrenchy
04-24-09, 09:58
Now I know why it is best to keep somethings to yourself.For sure LOL, I learned the hard way myself

NicFrenchy
04-24-09, 09:59
Now watch all the posters on here cringe as they realise they were not the only one getting to ride without rubber.Hahahahaha you're probably right.

NicFrenchy
04-24-09, 10:11
The current Orient gallery does not have her shown but I found this with a Google search.http://www.orient-massage.com/lady/nacky.htmShe does look tempting for sure.CheersWow, Thanks a lot she looks good

Nvslim
04-24-09, 10:36
The current Orient gallery does not have her shown but I found this with a Google search.http://www.orient-massage.com/lady/nacky.htmShe does look tempting for sure.CheersShe does look pretty cute. Question for the regulars:While looking at Nacky, I noticed the oil massage was 800B for two hours and the gel massage was 1200B for the same time. What is the difference in service besides the massage ointment?Thanks,Slim

NicFrenchy
04-24-09, 16:06
While looking at Nacky, I noticed the oil massage was 800B for two hours and the gel massage was 1200B for the same time. What is the difference in service besides the massage ointment?Thanks,SlimNo difference. and let me even add this: it is most probably a Ripoff because very few shops in BKK actually carry the REAL Japanese Thick gel. they will use a very watered down cheap local version.

Barko
04-25-09, 02:02
She does look pretty cute.Question for the regulars: Screw the gel, even the chicks don't like it. Right now you get 2 hr lotion for 900 Baht, the owner said it's third year anniversary time.
Now watch all the posters on here cringe as they realise they were not the only one getting to ride without rubber.Yeah, especially the second round with Nacky (not her real name of course, ) make sure to get suited up before she jumps on. Fuck me I really do like that sideways cg thing she does. Nacky's own personal version of a 44 kilo vertical slam dance. Man, I thought I was in fair shape, the gut muscles are still sore tonight though.Like I said, dangerous as ever.
I Liked Pla a lot from Orient 24 but have not been there in a while so I guess I'll go for a little Nacky soonPla is real sweet and is definitely much cuter in person than her pics. She gives a great lotion massage too IMHO. Nacky comes from a totally different school of thought. Word to the wise Nic, be mentally and physically ready when you book this one. Wildcat.

Raptors
04-25-09, 07:30
Hmmm.That doesn't sound good.I talked to her today. And the story was that she slipped. Because she was walking to fast the stairs. But later at night she was ok but you never know. But if that is not the case I may have an idea. She had that accident during songkran. Maybe there is some lingering effect.And I don't get why saeng say to you that the day before yesterday she didn't work because she was sick. Thursday is her day off. Well maybe other people do know more.

Nvslim
04-25-09, 10:46
No difference. and let me even add this: it is most probably a Ripoff because very few shops in BKK actually carry the REAL Japanese Thick gel. they will use a very watered down cheap local version.
Screw the gel, even the chicks don't like it. Right now you get 2 hr lotion for 900 Baht, the owner said it's third year anniversary time.Thanks, lotion sounds better. I just hate the greasy feeling from oil. Even after a shower, there is still some left over. Had the gel years ago on Okinawa and remembered it cleaned up good without a lot of after smell. I understand the oil is also bad for condoms, right?Slim

Terwagne
04-25-09, 10:53
Another day in Bangkok....I went soi 24 in the Upscale APSORN Massage (2mn walk south of Emporium). The reception is on the ground floor and the lady asked me what I wanted: Thai massage, 1 hour.2 minutes into the massage I realised she was staring into my eyes. Can you guessed what happened? well unfortunately she did not want to do FS by fear of getting fired but she gave me an above average Blowjob adn let me finger her (she was scared to remove her bottoms so she just pulled it down a bit).Would I go back to Apsorn? yesWould I see her Again? YesI have her number and will call her tonight :DGot the same offer of BBBJ from another, older girl at Apsorn so maybe SOP at this place. Massage also quite good. But will choose the younger girl next time.

Giotto
04-25-09, 12:20
...When she gets halfway up she passes out and collapses on the steps. ...And THE question for all the Yok ISG community:Is Yok pregnant :):):) ? Giotto

Ralph Kramden
04-25-09, 15:04
impossible.according to reports on this board she is inseminated only in the [CodeWord116] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord116) shoot.that is unless all these reporters are liars, as suggested by another reporter.

Fornic8
04-25-09, 16:47
LOL. Everyone that Barebacked Yok last month; please stand up.
And THE question for all the Yok ISG community:Is Yok pregnant.Giotto

M P Lurker
04-25-09, 17:57
And THE question for all the Yok ISG community:Is Yok pregnant :):):) ? GiottoThat is not funny! Yok is possibly suffering concussion from previous accident.

M P Lurker
04-25-09, 17:59
impossible.according to reports on this board she is inseminated only in the [CodeWord116] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord116) shoot.that is unless all these reporters are liars, as suggested by another reporter.as for you, you are making a complete dickhead of yourself again!she does not take loads up the a. she is not that dumb.yes there are liars around.

Run Mann
04-25-09, 18:10
As for you, you are making a complete dickhead of yourself again!She does NOT take loads up the A. She is not that dumb.Yes there are liars around.You need to relax, how do you know what these girls do with customers other than yourself? Yes, there are liars around and sometimes the girls are as guilty as all the other liars.

Fornic8
04-25-09, 19:23
Dude, I saw Yok climb tha stairs slowly and when she was half way up she just collapsed. No slip there and she wan not going fast. She sat there with her head in her lap and didn't say a word for at least 10 seconds. My friend said that girl looked really fucked up. The three girls "carried" her back downstairs; one had each arm and the third holding her up from behind and she still wasn't talking. When I went down to check on her she was flat on her back.Saeng said she was sick yesterday but was working (fucking) today. I didn't say anything about her day off of the reason she was off.
Hmmm.That doesn't sound good.I talked to her today. And the story was that she slipped. Because she was walking to fast the stairs. But later at night she was ok but you never know. But if that is not the case I may have an idea. She had that accident during songkran. Maybe there is some lingering effect.And I don't get why saeng say to you that the day before yesterday she didn't work because she was sick. Thursday is her day off. Well maybe other people do know more.

1Ball
04-25-09, 22:12
And THE question for all the Yok ISG community:Is Yok pregnant :):):) ? GiottoGood one, Giotto. Are you the father?

Raptors
04-26-09, 00:46
I am just saying Thursday was Yoks day off - so dont push here from the side - so Saeng just talked Bullsh*t to you.

NicFrenchy
04-26-09, 01:11
Word to the wise Nic, be mentally and physically ready when you book this one. Wildcat.Hahaha, Thanks a lot for the heads up :)I am quite fit and can handle a wildcat. I'm not "The Rabbit KTV" as I can't fuck her 7 times in 2 hours but I surely can manage 2 good shots (maybe 3) :D

NicFrenchy
04-26-09, 01:12
Thanks, lotion sounds better. I just hate the greasy feeling from oil. Even after a shower, there is still some left over. Had the gel years ago on Okinawa and remembered it cleaned up good without a lot of after smell. I understand the oil is also bad for condoms, right?SlimI would not know for sure... I usually always skip that Massage part. I make sure that the action starts right in the shower and the oil never comes out :D

M P Lurker
04-26-09, 08:16
No story can be believed 100% especially when info is not someone's own experience. I can believe a fair portion of what SweetPete writes (perhaps 90% so its quite a valuable view) but have to suspect a little has been distorted by the girl's perspective or in communication.Ann could have said "no" from the start but the lure of the money perhaps was too strong. Any girl will fuck for money, its just a question of how much! Maybe Ann will shyly say that she never intended to go this far, but on the other hand may not wish to give up the money.I believe what scares new girls the most is a possible lack of customers. Most new girls experience a quiet time for first 2-3 months.What I hear (again hearsay) re management condoms policy is that they are ambivalent. They cannot control it and don't try. They make it clear to the girls that it is up to them to look after themselves. Information on safe practices is readily available to girls if they are interested and some are. But then the pressures to become as popular as the superstars or even to maintain status and pressures, for new girls in particular, of not having an established customer base and reputation may influence them to do risky things. Re sickness. If a girl wants to be away sick and has medical evidence, I believe they can only avoid the 3K per day if they are willing to take a week off. Of course that may be more than what they wanted and would cost them a lot potentially in lost earnings. Girls must be careful, as failing the medical test will put them out of work for a period of time, till they get a clear status. Then there is the stigma of catching an STD which cannot be ignored. Even having a dose of the "trush", will cause them to have to take a week off maybe. So girls must be very proactive to prevent any type of sex affecting problem. I believe management would be pushing for girls to take the pill as backup in case of condom failure (or bareback) as management would not be keen for girls to get pregnant.So Tulip management is clearly focussed on making money! The rules are tough.

NicFrenchy
04-26-09, 09:09
Any girl will fuck for money, its just a question of how much! Are you really believing this? or are you talking about the ones that work in the P4P industry?I can introduce you to a lot of girls (not even Hi-so) that will certainly NOT fuck for money and as far as money goes, they are richer then most Farangs. They have very good jobs (make over 100k per month) and have Boyfriends (mostly Thai) with good jobs. So you are saying that these girls are ready to get jumped for a sum of money?Let's not assume all Thai girls are prostitutes. This is exactly why many Thai ladies hates us Farangs with a passion! because most think that all girls are for sale: Wrong!

Zauberfee
04-26-09, 11:02
I will be back in Bangkok for a couple of days next month. Last year I was at Chao Phya 2 (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=777335#post777335) for a full body massage and really enjoyed the experience.This time I really like to renew that experience, but maybe at another location. I took a look here at isg, but are only very few actual reports about boby to body / full body massage.So I'd appriciate if someone is willing th share me a nice hint where to go for full body massage.

Rim Luver
04-26-09, 13:03
Just about everyplace is probably run the same way. I live near San Francisco and they are constantly being criticized for abuses, specifically human trafficing. If the treatment of these girls bothers you, you should probably find another hobby. Interesting how that guy only has one post.PS: Which girls will put a banana up their ass. I want to see that!

Giotto
04-26-09, 18:58
...Are you the father?Mr. Vice President,How can I answer this question?I heard about this new keyboards, that are able to transfer DNA information on request - I will line up in the Yok user group of the ISG and accept the result of the DNA test.I have some kids already, one more or less does not really matter.GiottoPS.: Most likely this is a joke - not a joke ... damned, how can i know.

1Ball
04-26-09, 19:02
Congratulations G, I know Mrs G will be delighted with the addition to the family.I hope it is a boy, you can name him Yokman. ;)

Giotto
04-26-09, 19:07
Congarulations G, I know Mrs G will be delighted with the addition to the family.I hope it is a boy, you can name him Yokman. ;)Yeah,If it is a boy - that's easy. But - if it is a girl?Giotto

1Ball
04-26-09, 19:09
G, now that you are going to be a proud father, are you going to let Yok continue working, or is she moving into LL ?I know a lot of guys like to spend time with pregnant women...........

Giotto
04-26-09, 19:15
G, now that you are going to be a proud father, are you going to let Yok continue working, or is she moving into LL ?I know a lot of guys like to spend time with pregnant women...........Mr. VP,Slowly, slowly.Firstly we don't know whether there is a proud father. Then we also don't know who is the proud father. Finally we don't know whether the proud father really likes to spend time with pregnant women ...Anyway - you still have one ball - line up with the other [potential] fathers!!!Giotto

David 2
04-26-09, 19:58
Yeah,If it is a boy - that's easy. But - if it is a girl?GiottoYokiotto has a nice ring to it.....

Giotto
04-26-09, 20:01
Yokiotto has a nice ring to it.....I thought about Yoko - hana :) .Giotto

NicFrenchy
04-27-09, 00:00
Why don't you check out Smile Massage on 26 I think, had some lovely multiple pop sessions there with two of the girls. At first I had only one pop offered but second visit was able to get multiple pops, nice rooms, nice girls, completely satisfied with their level of stardom. You Bastard!!! You had to go all out adn publicize my Fav Massage Place :(Now I'll have to book to get there! Life is too hard, I have to go hunt for a new home... again

NicFrenchy
04-27-09, 00:13
The Lord MP is the new 4 or 5 story hotel looking place on Ratchada soi 7. Just after Robinson.It will have 24 hours service and hotel like amenity, and is said to be scheduled to open Beginning of may (Source: Mamasan from Long Beach who is moving there)

M P Lurker
04-27-09, 03:05
The Lord MP is the new 4 or 5 story hotel looking place on Ratchada soi 7. Just after Robinson.It will have 24 hours service and hotel like amenity, and is said to be scheduled to open Beginning of may (Source: Mamasan from Long Beach who is moving there)How would you know Long Beach (Lord Group) mamasan? I thought you didn't go to soapies much?Is it going to be a Hotel with a Soapy MP? Not quite clear?

M P Lurker
04-27-09, 03:17
Are you really believing this? or are you talking about the ones that work in the P4P industry?I can introduce you to a lot of girls (not even Hi-so) that will certainly NOT fuck for money and as far as money goes, they are richer then most Farangs. They have very good jobs (make over 100k per month) and have Boyfriends (mostly Thai) with good jobs. So you are saying that these girls are ready to get jumped for a sum of money?Let's not assume all Thai girls are prostitutes. This is exactly why many Thai ladies hates us Farangs with a passion! because most think that all girls are for sale: Wrong!I didn't single out Thais. It was not a Thais verses Farangs. Yes I do believe that most girls will have sex for money.Obviously excepting very wealthy girls.But who wouldn't fuck for a million dollars?Have you heard the joke or seen the Demi Moore movie.What about all the girl hot girls with millionaire old husbands. Aren't they really fucking for money? or do they really love the guys character? Have to be a bit skeptical.

M P Lurker
04-27-09, 03:25
So are youWe will never know for sure. How do you know for sure? Yok told you so? has any other girl confirmed this to be really true?Many girls play on our Sympathy and they use these trick to make sure that IF you ask them to take a day off or a sick day, they will get an extra 3,000 to show for it.You are just speculating without any info. I have multiple sources.My info confirmed by Raptors and I forget who else:http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=874459&postcount=3670I think I have a reputation for reliable info.You you really think that girls will retain regular customers by feeding them a lot of bullshit (soon to be found out by other sources)? Don't worry, I am always seeking alternative sources of info to confirm information received.Hey, do some research of your own rather than idle speculation.

Fon Tok
04-27-09, 04:58
Why not take it to Fight Club? Some girls lie sometimes, some girls lie all the time. Thai P4P girls? I think we all know the answer to this question. C'mon....! ;)

Andy Abs
04-27-09, 05:47
I didn't single out Thais. It was not a Thais verses Farangs. Yes I do believe that most girls will have sex for money.Obviously excepting very wealthy girls.But who wouldn't fuck for a million dollars?Have you heard the joke or seen the Demi Moore movie.What about all the girl hot girls with millionaire old husbands. Aren't they really fucking for money? or do they really love the guys character? Have to be a bit skeptical.Sorry mate. You are talking out of the old exhaust pipe. I know many women that would not dream of consciously fucking for money. Many Thai women stick to their beliefs and traditions. You seem to forget in ordinary Thai society there are many women in their 40s who are still virgins. They have good jobs and take care of themselves. You need to come away from hookers for a while. I know a few Thai women who would not fuck you unless you put a ring on their finger. Would anyone fuck for money. Would you blow a man for a million baht? This crap about anyone would fuck for a million dollars. No fucking one, would give a million dollars for a fuck.I think we should leave sex and money to P4Ps and not speculate about ordinary Thai women. No wonder they think we are a bunch of *****ish slobs. My wife's words not mine.