PDA

View Full Version : Bangkok Massage Parlors - Except TULIP and ANNIES!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83

Syzygies
03-28-11, 10:57
I think we're talking about the same woman, but there are a couple in there that could fit this description. The one I'm referring to previously lived in the US for a long period. She does like to show off her "big milk" on a regular basis, so it's probably the same. Likely, just a waitress, after all.As far as a correct name goes, who can hear anything in those clubs anyway except ladies screeching,"taaa queee laaa." I read your BKK post and I was at SW Saturday night, too, and spoke with her briefly, but she she was bouncing around selling girls and lady drinks. My wingman barfined one of the "ab nam" girls. Coincidence? The guy who BFed my Aap Naam girl seemed to be sitting alone and had just come in. Was Pita123 your wingman? (see other post by Pita123) Strangely I didn't spot either of you. I know what Pita123 looks like. I left very shortly after the Aap Naam show.Anyway, no big deal who got the Aap Naam girl, because I ended up with a super girl from Baccara.

Pita123
03-28-11, 11:06
The guy who BFed my Aap Naam girl seemed to be sitting alone and had just come in. Was Pita123 your wingman? (see other post by Pita123) Strangely I didn't spot either of you. I know what Pita123 looks like. I left very shortly after the Aap Naam show.

Anyway, no big deal who got the Aap Naam girl, because I ended up with a super girl from Baccara. You know what I look like?

NicFrenchy
03-28-11, 11:52
I know what Pita123 looks like.For those who don't know Pita123, here's a pic.

Pita123
03-28-11, 13:28
For those who don't know Pita123, here's a pic.Damn you. I told you to stop photo-shopping your face on my body!

Wismar
03-28-11, 17:50
Nataree Menu?

I'll be visiting BKK in early April for a shortttt holiday. So thought of visiting Nataree, can somebody tell me how it works, I've visited La Defense and Cathrine they offer 02 sessions. I wanted to clarify whether Nataree also offers the same or? How's their Side liners? Side liner & Fishbowl menus are the same or?

Have you'll found any other interesting places (MPs / PICKUP JOINTS)

Best Regards,

Wismar

Fast Eddie 48
03-28-11, 23:48
Nataree Menu? I'll be visiting BKK in early April for a shortttt holiday. So thought of visiting Nataree, can somebody tell me how it works, I've visited La Defense and Cathrine they offer 02 sessions. I wanted to clarify whether Nataree also offers the same or? How's their Side liners? Side liner & Fishbowl menus are the same or? Have you'll found any other interesting places (MPs / PICKUP JOINTS) Best Regards, WismarTo Wilsmar,Yes I have got two shots here before but the girl will ask for a tip after about 500-1000 bht depend on the girl, at Catherine it is standard 2 even 3 shots 90 min but quality is better at Natatree.Fast Eddie 48

Syzygies
03-29-11, 07:16
You know what I look like?Well yes, we met once at LL. I don't to want to give my real name right here.

Syzygies
03-29-11, 07:19
Perfect boy for me and great attitude.Typos can be unfortunate at times LOL. :D I trust you mean slim.

NicFrenchy
03-29-11, 08:31
So the next day I had an hour to kill and it was suggested that I go back and pay a visit to another of the girls, N. She was great. Perfect boy for me and great attitude. BJ was covered but generally I was very happy.Perfect Boy? Wow I had no idea about that side of you. And thank god you did not name the poor member who made the suggestion, he would have looked like an ass.

Hahahahaha.

Karaoke22
03-29-11, 08:48
Dear members, Thanks for your reply and suggestions on where to find girls who can do girls.By chance, does the girl in the attached picture could be Rin? If not, any idea of her identity / working place?

Pita123
03-29-11, 09:02
Perfect Boy? Wow I had no idea about that side of you. And thank god you did not name the poor member who made the suggestion, he would have looked like an ass.

Hahahahaha. No wonder the slim body that you sent me to did such a good job of rimming. Oh, wait, that was the girl from the day before.

Nongpagba
03-29-11, 18:14
Dear members, Thanks for your reply and suggestions on where to find girls who can do girls.By chance, does the girl in the attached picture could be Rin? If not, any idea of her identity / working place? Saw Rin today and don't think is she. Boobs are similar, but the face does not liok this. And she does not smile like this, at least not with me. By the way, I had now two sessions with her. Not the last ones. And it's amazing how quick she can come herself. And: I cannot complain about her age, which is not teen, but she carries herself well, and the boobs are the biggest I have ever seen outside Africa.

David 2
03-29-11, 18:23
Dear members,

Thanks for your reply and suggestions on where to find girls who can do girls.

By chance, does the girl in the attached picture could be Rin? If not, any idea of her identity / working place? Maybe her granddaughter, but surely not Rin.

David 2
03-29-11, 18:29
Dear members,

Thanks for your reply and suggestions on where to find girls who can do girls.

By chance, does the girl in the attached picture could be Rin? If not, any idea of her identity / working place? Http://hanamassage.web.fc2.com/ladies.htm

Here's an old website showing Rin at Hana Massage. Don't know how long ago it was taken,

Traveler1234
03-29-11, 18:46
, meanwhile she has silicon titsThis must be relatively recent? I had sessions with her back Oct and they were small A cups.

NicFrenchy
03-29-11, 18:48
Http://hanamassage.web.fc2.com/ladies.htmHere's an old website showing Rin at Hana Massage. Don't know how long ago it was taken, About 3 to 4 years ago, when they first opened

Syzygies
03-31-11, 16:11
I am going to anoint Mango's Cherry as a new superstar in the making because she is quite comparable to Tulip's Yok and Dao. Apologies if this already happened. I only recall seeing one previous report on Cherry but no doubt I missed some. http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/member.php?167487-MantidOthers will say I should keep my mouth shut, but some of my mates may just want to know. I don't mind helping Cherry out to get some extra business, if I can do so without bias.Lets put it this way. Previous Yok fans will like Cherry, more than likely. (For Pita, Canyon, MP Lurker, Raptors, etc.) Her good points:? Tall, slim with a models figure, and all natural B cups (like Y but a little slimmer). Tallest girl at Mango. You will really want to play with those lovely milks and medium nipples (not small but not huge).? Not a stunning face, but very pleasant (not as pretty as Cat).? Skin mid tone, not so dark, not too white.? Conversation skills seem okay with a bit of English knowledge (Probably not to Y's standard but to be honest our mouths were rather busy to be chatting that much).? Very GFE for me. Good kisser. Non-smoker.? BBBJ was very deep. She can take in 7 to 7.5 inches, very much like Dao (but not quite so slow). Could not help thinking she was Dao trained.? Rode me cowgirl into the sunset (just like Y).? Even a plain old Mish position felt exceptionally nice for me. Doggy even better.? Does do A action but I didn't try. Her pussy was that beautiful and wonderful already.Her weaknesses and bad points. Shit, I really could not find one. Got the phone number just so I can be sure to get her booked before all you other "besthards" swamp the place.The blow job was so good, most customers will shoot their first load in the shower, before getting to the bed.Some of you may have caught pics of Cherry when she first started at Mango. She looks quite a bit slimmer than those pics now, specially in the face.

Mangofan
03-31-11, 16:37
I've been wanting to try EZ Massage for awhile now, ever since it first opened. Not as raunchy as Tulip or Mango, but there are some real stunners on the website. Walking upstairs I had two girls in mind who I wanted to fuck. Sadly, Lily with the big noms was booked, so I went for my other choice, Natalie. She came out and the first thing I noticed was how tall she is. Great big smile and I ordered the 1 hour oil massage. I knew that I was only going to get one shot, so why bother with a two-hour massage? They have an extensive menu and I guess you can pay for FS upfront. I didn't do so; I wanted to check our chemistry and her friendliness first.

We went into the shower and it's very nicely decorated. Stone steps and pebbles all around. She showered me but wouldn't take her clothes off yet. Her English is very good, and I explained that I wanted special massage from her. She look a bit bewildered why I hadn't paid downstairs. She said that different girls have different prices for FS in this shop. I offered her 1500 for FS, and she said that "Normal I get 2, 000, but you look like nice man, so 1500 okay."

Anyway, we went into the massage room. Bed is on the floor. She takes her clothes off. She has a smokin' body. For once the pictures on the website are correct. What you see is what you get. Nice B-cups and a great ass; firm stomach. She starts licking my ear as I fondle her breasts. I turn her over on her back and I go downtown. Pussy is neatly trimmed and tasted great. She gives me a CBJ which was a bit disappointing but oh well. Her gorgeous figure and personality makes up for this slight negative point. She gets on top and rides me. This girl can fuck. Multiple positions and after I came, we chatted for awhile as she laid in my arms, fully spent. GFE but was not a great kisser. Was hesitant for DFK which was annoying. But honestly this girl is a great fuck. Will go back eventually after I try out Lily. Paid her 1500 which she seemed happy with.

Mouse1
04-01-11, 18:41
I am going to anoint Mango's Cherry as a new superstar .Couldn't agree more. She was my best-kept secret (although I think I did write a report a little while back).

Pita123
04-01-11, 19:24
Couldn't agree more. She was my best-kept secret (although I think I did write a report a little while back).Hmm. How to work trying her into my next 20 hour visit?

On another note, checked the pics of Bo with the new knockers. One less gal in my rotation.

NicFrenchy
04-02-11, 01:36
Hmm. How to work trying her into my next 20 hour visit?

On another note, checked the pics of Bo with the new knockers. One less gal in my rotation. Agreed, I hate fakes.

Whats up with the fake Boobs? And the most common: Fake noses?

Der Tourist
04-02-11, 03:15
Agreed, I hate fakes.

Whats up with the fake Boobs? And the most common: Fake noses? Agreed! Fake boobs may be bearable but for Christs sake, why ruin those pretty little and ueber-cute and sexy Thai girlie noses? I always pay a lot of attention to the noses of Thai girls. They usually won't like it but I explain that I love their soft lovely nose and just can't ignore it and have to touch it, press it, push it, lick it etc. Like a little soft button that is so pleasurable to press. Moreover virtually ALL Thai girls I have spoken to about their noses think their noses are not good and they'd prefer to have a straight (I. E. European white style) nose. I jut tell them that this is the worst idea they could possibly have and that there is nothing more lovely than their cute lovely nosie and that they'd do a big mistake if go under the plastic surgery knife. It's just sad how some girls don't realize that and don't value what they have. I mean even if they have the surgery EVERYONE will be able to tell that they're FAKE! It's like wearing a fake Rolex which has big letters "FAKE" written on it. Utterly pointless, stupid and, most importantly, harmful to their faces and appearance. .

Syzygies
04-02-11, 07:04
Agreed, I hate fakes.Whats up with the fake Boobs? And the most common: Fake noses? I haven't quite worked out which is most common in working girls. I could understand if a girl with a very wide flat Issarn nose, wants to improve it, i.e. get it narrowed a bit. What I can't stand though is the number of unnecessary nose jobs to make the ridge higher.Sick of all these ridiculous sharp bird-beaks and upturned nostril piggy noses. Who wants to gaze up a girl's nostrils?A high portion of Coyote dancers are a huge turn off to me with their too white skin, obvious nose jobs and huge silicones. Why Thai men that like this stuff is a mystery to me.One day a Tarawadee, I looked along the sideline girls and could not find a single natural looking girl that appealed at all. I couldn't help saying to the papasans that the girl I liked most was the darker skinned but very naturally sweet looking waitress girl.Like Der Tourist, I believe the nose is a key part to a girl's beauty, so don't fuck with it, unless straightening a witch hook nose, or reducing a little the one that is too big. There is nothing wrong with cute little noses.

Syzygies
04-02-11, 07:26
Hmm. How to work trying her into my next 20 hour visit? On another note, checked the pics of Bo with the new knockers. One less gal in my rotation. Cherry's body is leagues in front of Bo and i can guarantee you will like it. So its a real easy sub to make.I have sub'ed in Cherry to replace Cat who has gone. Everything is as good or better except for Cat having that extra cute face.What's with the 20 hour visits? Can't you stretch it too at least most of a weekend? Perhaps you have a "ball and chain" (wife) attached. I can't recall ever having as little as 20 hours. That is just a bit rushed.

NicFrenchy
04-02-11, 08:41
A high portion of Coyote dancers are a huge turn off to me with their too white skin, obvious nose jobs and huge silicones. Why Thai men that like this stuff is a mystery to me.How long have you been in Thailand? Thai men surely don't understand why we, White and wealthy guys love dark skinned girl, the girl some of them wouldn't even fuck for free.

Fon Tok
04-02-11, 14:44
How long have you been in Thailand? Thai men surely don't understand why we, White and wealthy guys love dark skinned girl, the girl some of them wouldn't even fuck for free.No shit! I just spent a couple of afternoons at the big BKK Motor Show and, with a few exceptions, there were very few (obviously) brown-skinned ladies anywhere to be seen amongst the "pretties"

Lots of fake noses, boobs, chins and contacts lenses, though!

Betong
04-02-11, 15:11
How long have you been in Thailand?Nic, I've been here all my adult life and I admit I don't get it either. Weirdly whitened skin, fake tits, fake noses. It's a kind of parody luuk khreung look, about as attractive as Michael Jackson.

A lot of us here really enjoyed it when Yui Rojana got discovered (by a Brit, I think) and turned into a hugely successful international model back in the early '90s. She had an authentically exotic Isaan beauty but of course all most Thais could see was the color of her skin, so it really annoyed them that she did so well all over the rest of the world.

NicFrenchy
04-02-11, 16:00
Well, Folks, hang tight because the new cosmetic surgery is about to come soon.

Noses, Tits, Chins are now too common. So the girls are now looking into getting their nipples PINK (same as Farangs). Thai guys go nuts when they see pink nipples and this is becoming a new trend.

Syzygies
04-02-11, 17:32
No shit! I just spent a couple of afternoons at the big BKK Motor Show and, with a few exceptions, there were very few (obviously) brown-skinned ladies anywhere to be seen amongst the "pretties"

Lots of fake noses, boobs, chins and contacts lenses, though! Looking at these girls with faces visible, not many appeal to me at all. Its all fake Thai version of barbie doll look.

The 2nd pic is much more appealing with faces hidden.

Maybe I would accept the right hand girl in the last pic.

I do understand that others think these girls are hot, and to be honest I saw a few extremely pretty faces outside in Soi Cowboy tonight, who were probably Coyote girls without nose jobs.

Opebo
04-02-11, 17:48
How long have you been in Thailand? Thai men surely don't understand why we, White and wealthy guys love dark skinned girl, the girl some of them wouldn't even fuck for free.Well, I'm certainly poorer than a great many Thai mongering-men, but I can vouchsafe that it is true. The longer one stays, the more one tends to gravitate towards the Thai taste, particularly if one socializes a great deal with middle class Thais. Now I marginally prefer medium to light over very dark, but tall and slim trumps skin color every time.

Pink nipples, however, I find very off-putting. I can also report that many Thai girls remark with surprise at MY pink nipples. Sure, many of we pale white guys have them too. There is something pretty un-erotic about your date for the evening envying your body parts.

Chill Out
04-02-11, 20:30
I went to LaBelle twice and first time, I gave Papa 300. Next time I set foot there, he rushed to greet me and I got a rundown of all the girls (who's on the rag, fake boobs, who's feeling sick, who's had customers before.) so it helps to grease Papasans sometimes.@Nic: can you advise on the proper way to do this? Ie do you have to be discreet and if so how, or do you slap him on the back and put a note in his hand with everyone watching?

Syzygies
04-02-11, 23:13
Hmm. How to work trying her into my next 20 hour visit?News update. Today Cherry booked for all day all night booking. Was that you already?

NicFrenchy
04-03-11, 02:55
@Nic: can you advise on the proper way to do this? Ie do you have to be discreet and if so how, or do you slap him on the back and put a note in his hand with everyone watching?No need to be discreet really, but I usually fold the bill and put in his hand. Smile and tell him you need advice. Also, tell him you will tip him more if the session is Great. Don't let him assume you will tip again. Tell him.

Important point: Papasans are busy so if when you come down he is busy, Go get him and tip him even if he is with another customer. He will look good in front of the other Bloke, and. He will remember you next time for sure.

NicFrenchy
04-03-11, 02:56
News update. Today Cherry booked for all day all night booking. Was that you already?You called the parlor at 5:00 am to find out?

Syzygies
04-03-11, 06:12
You called the parlor at 5:00 am to find out?No I called in the afternoon and was told Cherry was on an all day all night booking.

Nvslim
04-03-11, 10:11
Lots of fake noses, boobs, chins and contacts lenses, though!I understand the Thai like of pale skin but 3. Jpg is ridiculous. These girls have no color at all. :)Slim

Bkkmj
04-03-11, 16:59
Had a nice session with #199, I don't remember her name, at Hi-class the other day. She spoke excellent english. Was about 40kg, and had fake boobs. 2200bhat all in. (1900+300 bhat tip).

NicFrenchy
04-04-11, 02:30
Wanted to do some P4P (for a change) so Went to Victoria Massage, took a young slim girl (whose name I did not ask) and she was ok. Downside: Her mouth was too small and she had trouble with the BJ.

No sorry, She gave me the BJ but it was painful for me as she could not open wide enough so I got teeth marks.

She was great otherwise. Really got into the session

Asia Butterfly
04-05-11, 03:40
Hi Guys,

I am on my way back to BKK in 2 weeks and plan to visit Mango but my favorite girl (Game) is no longer there. Can anyone update me on who I should ask for when I go there. I am looking for a 3 holer like Game

Thanks.

A. B

Nongpagba
04-05-11, 03:51
Hi Guys,

I am on my way back to BKK in 2 weeks and plan to visit Mango but my favorite girl (Game) is no longer there. Can anyone update me on who I should ask for when I go there. I am looking for a 3 holer like Game

Thanks.

A. BAs far as I now, Game is actually working in the same branch in Phuket. Good performers and looks are Cherry, Bam and Kan.

Syzygies
04-05-11, 04:26
As far as I now, Game is actually working in the same branch in Phuket. Good performers and looks are Cherry, Bam and Kan.All 3 girls now have picks on the web site: http://www.mangomassagebangkok.com/shop.html#ladies

I can vouch that Cherry pics are realistic, except that maybe the first one is a little too pretty.

2nd pic of Kan is amusing as blacks out part of her waistline. Ignore that one.

Asia Butterfly
04-05-11, 08:01
All 3 girls now have picks on the web site:

http://www.mangomassagebangkok.com/shop.html#ladies

I can vouch that Cherry pics are realistic, except that maybe the first one is a little too pretty.

2nd pic of Kan is amusing as blacks out part of her waistline. Ignore that one. Are all three recomendations up for Anal.

A. B

Syzygies
04-05-11, 08:10
Are all three recomendations up for Anal.A. BI believe so. They each have an A+ against their names, right? This seems to be the special code for anal. Whoops, I see Bam does not have the A+ code. Cherry told me personally she was up for it, if I wanted it, despite my size :D without wanting to brag too much ;)Some girls did not do anal when they first started but later decided to try it and were O.K. with it, so perhaps Nongpagpa can be more definitive for Bam. Some girls do it only for smaller customers. I know an Italian dude that was so big, many Thai girls didn't even want to screw him normally, let alone anal.

Nongpagba
04-05-11, 11:26
Wanted to do some P4P (for a change) so Went to Victoria Massage, took a young slim girl (whose name I did not ask) and she was ok. Downside: Her mouth was too small and she had trouble with the BJ.

No sorry, She gave me the BJ but it was painful for me as she could not open wide enough so I got teeth marks.

She was great otherwise. Really got into the sessionThe descriptions fits Mam. She is not much into BJ, but she was one of my most positive experiences the last 10 days. Very sweet girl, but has to be led.

MisterO
04-05-11, 14:14
I believe so. They each have an A+ against their names, right? This seems to be the special code for anal. Whoops, I see Bam does not have the A+ code. Cherry told me personally she was up for it, if I wanted it, despite my size. Without wanting to brag too much.

Some girls did not do anal when they first started but later decided to try it and were okay with it, so perhaps Nongpagpa can be more definitive for Bam. Some girls do it only for smaller customers. I know an Italian dude that was so big, many Thai girls didn't even want to screw him normally, let alone anal. I went to Mango in January and picked Bam. We did anal twice. I actually didn't even ask. I was playing around her butthole with my thumb while doing doggie and she busted out the lube and stuck it in there. After the first pop, she did a little more massage then we were back at it anal. Had a hard time popping the second time, so I had to finish with BBBJ / HJ.

Pita123
04-05-11, 20:25
News update. Today Cherry booked for all day all night booking. Was that you already?Nah, I had a freebie all night and no time the next day.

Whoreman
04-05-11, 22:23
All 3 girls now have picks on the web site:http://www.mangomassagebangkok.com/shop.html#ladiesI can vouch that Cherry pics are realistic, except that maybe the first one is a little too pretty.2nd pic of Kan is amusing as blacks out part of her waistline. Ignore that one. To be fair, she seems to be wearing a yellow dress with black panels at the side and she's standing against a black background so it isn't a photoshop. I'd be interested in whether some of those bare bellies have been photoshopped to hide stretch marks or whether the girls really do have nice smooth tummies.

Phuquer
04-06-11, 04:22
Last night I went to Snow White Massage on Soi 26. I was exhausted from my trip so I don't even remember the girl's name so I'll call this a general Snow White report.Snow White massage is located on Sukhumvit Soi 26. When you turn onto Soi 26 from Sukhumvit, it is located on the left side of the street, probably the 2nd building into the Soi. They are open until Midnight.I arrived at around 10:30PM. I asked for Fom but they said she was on holiday, so I asked to see the girls. All the girls I saw were very attractive. Most were smiling nicely. I chose a cute short girl that I thought was prettiest. Then I was shown the price list. It's like 400thb for 1 hour. 600thb for 1. 5 hours, and 800 for 2 hours. I chose 1. 5 hours (my mistake as I set myself up to miss the last skytrain).Anyway, she took me upstairs, showered me, took it any way I wanted to give it to her, and through it all she smiled and made me feel like she enjoyed herself. She did provide GFE. Afterwards, we talked quite a bit. She told me that she takes pride in providing good service, and she wants her customers to leave happy. She showered me again, we walked down, mamasan asked if I enjoyed and I said I did.Tipped the girl 1600thb (for a total of 2200thb) and walked out with a smile.They seem to take service seriously here and want their customers to be satisfied. Much better than the experience I just had in Macau. I am still trying to get over it. I'm glad to be in Thailand.One thing I noticed on my walk back. A lot of businesses on Sukhumvit (not bars and restaurants, but bookstores, pharmacies, stores, and other types of businesses) have signs stating that they will be closed for Songkran from the 9th through around the 15th.

Mangofan
04-07-11, 08:30
I was in the Phrom Phong area yesterday afternoon and in the mood for a naughty massage. I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to try out Mimoi or Yoko from Oranges massage. I walked in and they seem to be doing some construction inside. No matter; I walked up to the papasan and he showed me the book of lies. What's this? Mimoi and Yoko are nowhere to be found in the book. I inquired about them and the papasan told me that he had not seen either of them for awhile, and were probably not coming back.Anyone know where the lovely Mimoi or Yoko have gone? Not to be dismayed, I worked my way over to EZ massage to see if the lovely Lily was available. Sadly no, she had not arrived yet and wasn't expected anytime soon. I walked next door to Mango. Bam was not in, and Cherry was busy. Dammit, what's a guy got to do to get laid? I walked back to Oranges. There was another girl, Nan, who I wanted to try. Sadly she was not in that day. So out of frustration I picked Bee. This is where I made a rookie mistake. Always ALWAYS ask to see the girl beforehand. I even paid beforehand because I just wanted to get laid. Bee walks out and she is nothing like her picture. Looks like a completely different girl. What do you do in this situation? Do you say no and have the girl lose face, and not be welcome back again? I just said okay and walked up with her. She's nice enough but her face was caked with makeup. I'd say her face is about a 4 at best. She takes her clothes off and some very obvious implants pop out. Oh well. She was a very good fuck, though. Tight pussy, BBBJ, but no anal. 1500 baht to her. Probably will not go back to this place unless Mimoi or Yoko return.

Chill Out
04-07-11, 10:12
It's like 400thb for 1 hour. 600thb for 1. 5 hours, and 800 for 2 hours.That's really cheap; how come?
All the girls I saw were very attractive. I just checked their website, not really impressive.http://www.snowwhitemassage.com/lady.htmlIs that the style of girls you saw there?
One thing I noticed on my walk back. A lot of businesses on Sukhumvit (not bars and restaurants, but bookstores, pharmacies, stores, and other types of businesses) have signs stating that they will be closed for Songkran from the 9th through around the 15th.UhOh. Are go-go bars and MPs closing too?

Betong
04-07-11, 13:48
Bee walks out and she is nothing like her picture. Looks like a completely different girl. What do you do in this situation? Do you say no and have the girl lose face, and not be welcome back again?I think every experienced monger gets in this situation sometimes, when right from the start you feel zero attraction. It's tough, but it's probably best to bail out, just making sure you do it in the nicest way possible. The easiest way to do that is to act a bit surprised and pretend you were expecting someone else. Sorry, I thought you were a different Bee. Even if they don't quite believe you, it should be enough to let you get out of there without any overly hard feelings. You wouldn't be the first one to do it.

Then again, just once in a while I've gone ahead with a girl who didn't really appeal and had just a wonderful time. So I'm never too quick to toss them back.

NicFrenchy
04-07-11, 15:05
ILooks like a completely different girl. What do you do in this situation? Do you say no and have the girl lose face, and not be welcome back again?Huh? If this was your first LOS Trip, ok, but it isn't so shame on you! LOL.

There is NOTHING wrong with saying no, the girl will NOT Lose face and you will SURELY be welcome in the shop again.

Hope that answers it.

Syzygies
04-07-11, 15:11
So out of frustration I picked Bee. This is where I made a rookie mistake. Always ALWAYS ask to see the girl beforehand. I even paid beforehand because I just wanted to get laid. Bee walks out and she is nothing like her picture. Looks like a completely different girl. What do you do in this situation?Most of us have made this mistake once but don't want to repeat it, but can be difficult when its a really popular girl that needs to be booked beforehand. If its a popular girl, she is not likely to be totally ugly unless the enormous silicones are a massive turn off to you.You only just decided, so no harm in changing your mind and asking to see the other girls. I mean Bee just wasn't your spec and its their fault that the pic was very different. I know it can upset the management just a little when I have claimed the pic was not the same girl at all. Happened like that to me at Thonglor 2 but I did change to a different girl (slim instead of fat).

Syzygies
04-07-11, 15:44
Arrived at Mango to see Cherry. She looked a bit ordinary with pale face makeup and a slap dash outfit. All was rectified once she got her clothes off though. Model figure. Fantastic GFE commencing with slippery slidy soapy fun in the shower. Love to play with those arse cheeks and B cups.

Meanwhile Nestle greeted me at reception and I nearly didn't recognise her. Amazing that she looks so much prettier than she did say 4-5 years back at Tulip. Not sure what has changed.

On the way out briefly spotted some girl you looked vaguely like Cat in the face (maybe not quite as pretty but still nice with a brief glance) and with a shortish and spiky probably gelled hair style. Anyone know who that might be?

Heard that Mango will still be open on Monday but with a reduced crew. Didn't ask which days they close completely.

Rocksoff
04-08-11, 04:58
That's really cheap; how come?That's the shop fee, girl gets 1500 on top.

Nongpagba
04-08-11, 05:49
Arrived at Mango to see Cherry. She looked a bit ordinary with pale face makeup and a slap dash outfit. All was rectified once she got her clothes off though. Model figure. Fantastic GFE commencing with slippery slidy soapy fun in the shower. Love to play with those arse cheeks and B cups.

Meanwhile Nestle greeted me at reception and I nearly didn't recognise her. Amazing that she looks so much prettier than she did say 4-5 years back at Tulip. Not sure what has changed.

On the way out briefly spotted some girl you looked vaguely like Cat in the face (maybe not quite as pretty but still nice with a brief glance) and with a shortish and spiky probably gelled hair style. Anyone know who that might be?

Heard that Mango will still be open on Monday but with a reduced crew. Didn't ask which days they close completely. Judging from the hair style yesterday it should be May. Nestle urged me to test a new lady called Tiip. She is a young and cute lady with firm breasts and a nice behind. At the beginning, she did not seem to have studied the Mango manual and wanted me to shower alone and remain dressed. After having explained to her that this massage parlour does not really include massage, but only special, she quickly adapted with a body to body massage in the shower, then a BJ which should be improved. When it came to licking her very nice pussy, she became very responsive and the subsequent actions were very satisfactory. Did not try anal. Since it was late, I just managed one shot. Not her fault. Yes, definitely I would book her again. There will be some sort of partying outside the shop during Songkran, so maybe one could take out the remaining ladies.

Phuquer
04-08-11, 15:11
i paid 600thb house fee, and 1600thb to the girl for her service. i have to say, she provided excellent service.

as for the style of girls that were there, the girls were cute. as for their website, nin is cute, fom is cute, and april is alright. in my 5 or 6 trips to thailand i have not seen very many women i would consider stunners. even in poseidon or cupidity i didn't see anything that made me say wow. if you want impressive girls, go to macau. but you'll pay more than twice what you could pay in snow white. don't go by the website. stop by, check it out, and if other places you have been to are that much better, then just walk out. no harm done. i had a great time. ymmv.

as for gogo bars and mps closing, i think they should mostly be open. especially the bars. it's a big business time for them with lots of customers partying and going nuts. my comment was about normal, non-p4p businesses. p4p actually takes up a very small amount of the time i spend while travelling, even in thailand. i actually went to [CodeWord900] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord900) precisely because of that. i was in the mood for a blowjob so i walked in and less than 20 minutes later i was on my way nicely drained. quick and to the point. had the rest of the day to do my other activities.

that's really cheap; how come?

i just checked their website, not really impressive.

http://www.snowwhitemassage.com/lady.html

is that the style of girls you saw there?

uhoh. are go-go bars and mps closing too?

Asia Butterfly
04-08-11, 17:55

Heard that Mango will still be open on Monday but with a reduced crew. Didn't ask which days they close completely. Was Cherry up for Anal?

A. B

Ixgzca
04-08-11, 19:57
Was Cherry up for Anal?

A. BDefinitely. Felt much better than the usual hole too. If we could somehow attach Ice's oral skills and Kan's plump ass on to Cherry's body we would have a line all the way to Paragon waiting to see her.

Ixgzca
04-08-11, 21:38
While we're in the subject. Who do you guy's think gives the best BJ at Mango?

Syzygies
04-09-11, 05:17
As for the style of girls that were there, the girls were cute. As for their website, Nin is cute, Fom is cute, and April is alright.For me Belle pic is much more appealing than Nin (I guess I like a different style). In the flesh, who knows? I have never heard of a Thai name "Fom". Its looks like a spelling error (which would not be unusual)."Fon" (meaning "rain") more likely or perhaps "Bpom" or maybe even "Foam" is vaguely possible.

Syzygies
04-09-11, 05:33
While we're in the subject. Who do you guy's think gives the best BJ at Mango?LOL That would be hard to answer without trying all the girls, no? I was more than satisfied with Cherry's Deep Throat BBBJ which I would score 9 out of 10 (very comparable with Tulip Dao). I haven't tried Ice so cannot compare with her, but very few girls could do better for how I like it. Its so long since I went with Bo that I can't remember her BJ now. Would have look up my old report.I am impressed that Mango seems to have a very happy and harmonious crew. I believe Nestle likes to run a shop a with less tiresome rules than Tulip and tries to help girls to really enjoy showing up to work. Of course still girls leave for personal reasons, but its easier to recruit new girls, with existing girls recommending the shop to their friends. Apple is Cherry's younger sister (yes real sister) , but Apple started at Mango before Cherry. Its a real fruity place! :DInteresting handle you have, Ixgzca. Perhaps you designed it to be completely unpronouncable, at least to English speakers. ;)

Phuquer
04-09-11, 10:25
...I have never heard of a Thai name "Fom". Its looks like a spelling error...Agreed, but when I was there I did ask for "Fom" and the person (I don't know if I should call her a woman or a man) at the front desk knew who I was talking about and told me she was on holiday.

NicFrenchy
04-09-11, 12:59
Agreed, but when I was there I did ask for "Fom" and the person (I don't know if I should call her a woman or a man) at the front desk knew who I was talking about and told me she was on holiday.Cashier's a Tomboy (female lesbian) and she's quite nice and has good english.

Yes her name is FOM and she is kind of cute. I remember last time I was at Mango, she begged me to pick her and did not disappoint. I spent 4 hours with her last time I saw her.

PorkLobster
04-09-11, 15:22
Nin is cute.She also gave excellent service and was very pleasant to be with, but that was two years ago and then she went home to Isaan. Is she back now? Or is it just the website that hasn't been updated for ages?

Duniawala
04-09-11, 18:24
Cashier's a Tomboy (female lesbian) and she's quite nice and has good english.............Female Lesbian? Wonder where are the male lesbians? :D

BionicMan
04-09-11, 18:42
Female Lesbian? Wonder where are the male lesbians? :DGood one, but somebody might answer you that a LB might enjoy sex with another LB and so being (male) lesbians.

Monger Virgin
04-09-11, 22:46
Apple is Cherry's younger sister (yes real sister) , but Apple started at Mango before Cherry. Its a real fruity place! .Has anyone ever been with the sisters together?

That would fulfill my sister fantasy!

Apple and Cherry may be quite a team if you live to tell about it.

Nongpagba
04-10-11, 02:47
Cashier's a Tomboy (female lesbian) and she's quite nice and has good english.

Yes her name is FOM and she is kind of cute. I remember last time I was at Mango, she begged me to pick her and did not disappoint. I spent 4 hours with her last time I saw her. Are you talking about Fom at Snow White?

Syzygies
04-10-11, 06:16
Good one, but somebody might answer you that a LB might enjoy sex with another LB and so being (male) lesbians.I did once hear of a Farang guy who changed to be a "lady" because he wanted to be a Lesbian, but many of us would argue that this is extremely baffling and extremely rare. Many would say he was merely a screwed up Transvestite. Two of them together? That is too much! Normally LBs only want to do it with "normal"? Men or perhaps bisexual-men.

Syzygies
04-10-11, 06:24
Cashier's a Tomboy (female lesbian) and she's quite nice and has good english.Yes her name is FOM and she is kind of cute. I remember last time I was at Mango, she begged me to pick her and did not disappoint. I spent 4 hours with her last time I saw her. :confused: Its hard to believe that a strict Lesbian could give you such a good time since lesbians don't enjoy to fuck Guys, and generally are strictly "processor" types. Perhaps you mean that she is a Bi-sexual who likes it both ways. I also suppose you meant at "Snow White" but got mixed up? Lastly she can't be the full time cashier if she is going with you for 4 hours. Presumably girls are just helping out at the front desk, when short staffed and / or the bosses are absent.Is this her?:http://www.snowwhitemassage.com/lady/fom/fom.htmlAlthough there is a strong correlation between Tomboys and Lesbians, it doesn't have to be the same thing (in a western definition). Fom looks far to pretty and feminine in the pic to be classified as a "Tom". Pretty feminine girls that have sex with other girls are normally known as "Dees" rather than "Toms" in Thai speak, and are often Bi-sexual.Hope I am not adding to the confusion too much.

Rocksoff
04-10-11, 06:49
Cashier's a Tomboy (female lesbian) and she's quite nice and has good english.I'd say a Tomboy is a "butch" lesbian, as opposed to a Dee, who is a "femme" lesbian. Always fantastic to see the teenage Tom & Dee couples in the MRT, with Tom strutting masterfully and Dee following very submissive and girly.

Rocksoff
04-10-11, 06:52
:confused: Its hard to believe that a strict Lesbian could give you such a good time since lesbians don't enjoy to fuck Guys, and generally are strictly "processor" types.Since I'm in a miserable state, it makes me feel useful to point out that NicFrenchie was saying that the *cashier* is a tomboy, and that Fom (not the cashier) gave him a good time.

Confusing pronouns.

Fon Tok
04-10-11, 06:57
I'd say a Tomboy is a "butch" lesbian, as opposed to a Dee, who is a "femme" lesbian. Always fantastic to see the teenage Tom & Dee couples in the MRT, with Tom strutting masterfully and Dee following very submissive and girly.There are a lot more "Toms" in Bangkok than there are ladyboys. And a lot of the "Dees" are very, very hot! I see it all the time.

Read about it here: http://www.cnngo.com/bangkok/none/dont-call-me-lesbian-tomdee-culture-thailand-176517

NicFrenchy
04-10-11, 07:59
:confused: Its hard to believe that a strict Lesbian could give you such a good time since lesbians don't enjoy to fuck Guys, and generally are strictly "processor" types. Perhaps you mean that she is a Bi-sexual who likes it both ways. I also suppose you meant at "Snow White" but got mixed up? Lastly she can't be the full time cashier if she is going with you for 4 hours. Presumably girls are just helping out at the front desk, when short staffed and / or the bosses are absent.

Is this her? :

http://www.snowwhitemassage.com/lady/fom/fom.html

Although there is a strong correlation between Tomboys and Lesbians, it doesn't have to be the same thing (in a western definition). Fom looks far to pretty and feminine in the pic to be classified as a "Tom". Pretty feminine girls that have sex with other girls are normally known as "Dees" rather than "Toms" in Thai speak, and are often Bi-sexual.

Hope I am not adding to the confusion too much. I know English isn't my first language but yes, you are adding unnecessary confusion as I believe my post was clear enough.

The people confused are obviously guys who did not even set foot at snow white.

The Tomboy is the Cashier, not a girl that's available.

And to close the stupid debate about male and female lesbian, I did want to be specific and pointing out that it was:

1. A Female.

2. A lesbian.

I did not want to assume everyone here knows what a Tomboy is, and since a dude here could not tell if it was a male or female, I wanted to be precise)

Maybe my choice of words was poor.

Nvslim
04-10-11, 10:03
Maybe my choice of words was poor.No, your choice of words was fine. I am a redneck who barely speaks understandable English and I understood it. ;)Slim

Ixgzca
04-10-11, 12:05
lol that would be hard to answer without trying all the girls, no? i was more than satisfied with cherry's deep throat bbbj which i would score 9 out of 10 (very comparable with tulip dao). i haven't tried ice so cannot compare with her, but very few girls could do better for how i like it. its so long since i went with bo that i can't remember her bj now. would have look up my old report.

i am impressed that mango seems to have a very happy and harmonious crew. i believe nestle likes to run a shop a with less tiresome rules than tulip and tries to help girls to really enjoy showing up to work. of course still girls leave for personal reasons, but its easier to recruit new girls, with existing girls recommending the shop to their friends. apple is cherry's younger sister (yes real sister) , but apple started at mango before cherry. its a real fruity place! .

interesting handle you have, ixgzca. perhaps you designed it to be completely unpronouncable, at least to english speakers. . i would have to try cherry again then. dao too, i haven't been with her in over a year. she could never get me all the way down. which was weird since i'm not overly large and almost everyone else has lauded her deepthroat skills. i have only been fully deepthroated twice in thailand. ice was one and the other was som / tuk of [CodeWord900] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord900) and sol fame. i'm always looking for new talent in that department if anyone knows a special girl.

Syzygies
04-10-11, 14:03
i would have to try cherry again then. dao too, i haven't been with her in over a year. she could never get me all the way down. which was weird since i'm not overly large and almost everyone else has lauded her deepthroat skills. i have only been fully deepthroated twice in thailand. ice was one and the other was som / tuk of [CodeWord900] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord900) and sol fame. i'm always looking for new talent in that department if anyone knows a special girl.the girth matters as well as the length.

i agree that som / tuk was probably the deepest of all. dao and cherry probably missed the last half inch but i wouldn't quibble when i am well above average. so they would get most guys fully in. i am not sure the extra half inch makes much difference to the feeling. too deep can be slightly painful with the narrow throat squeezing your knob real tight.

Syzygies
04-10-11, 14:12
Since I'm in a miserable state, it makes me feel useful to point out that NicFrenchie was saying that the *cashier* is a tomboy, and that Fom (not the cashier) gave him a good time.Confusing pronouns. Sorry Nic, My non-intuitive computer like brain, couldn't see that you were discussing two different girls. which is rather dumb, I admit. I often get confused when the topic changes without warning :confused: I can see now that you simply did not know the cashier's name. I was also too distracted by the amusing part as well.I often get confused by pronouns, especially the Thai ones that are even more confusing, as "Khao" can mean "him" or "her" or "they" or even "I" on rare occasions.And yes, I didn't set foot in Snow White recently. Otherwise I might have had a clue.

Syzygies
04-10-11, 14:35
There are a lot more "Toms" in Bangkok than there are ladyboys.You are kidding! Would create some balance if it were true. Perhaps I get a biased view by being in Sukhumvit too much and failing to notice all the Toms (due to their lack of beauty). I have a noticed a few, specially in shopping centres and on the BTS, but LBs still seem to be dominant.

Ixgzca
04-10-11, 18:51
the girth matters as well as the length.

i agree that som / tuk was probably the deepest of all. dao and cherry probably missed the last half inch but i wouldn't quibble when i am well above average. so they would get most guys fully in. i am not sure the extra half inch makes much difference to the feeling. too deep can be slightly painful with the narrow throat squeezing your knob real tight. we must be around the same size since dao always had about an inch or so left when she would go down on me.

i know what you mean by the squeeze but with som / tuk that squeeze was a glorious mix of pain and pleasure. i remember one visit to [CodeWord900] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord900) when som wasn't immediately available so i decided to try another girl. she tried hard but she just wasn't doing it for me. after about 30 minutes i told her to go and see if som was free yet and luckily she was. som come up and got right down to business; didn't even wipe of the other girls saliva. girl #1 was relegated to only licking my nipples while som was taking me all the way in over and over again. no coaching no coaxing. just throating. after a while i started to come and she held me all the way in her throat while i was exploding. she moved only enough for me to continue feeling my dick going in and out of her throat. so tight warm and wonderful. she swallowed while the other girl just sat there in awe of the performance. man i'm glad i still have her phone number.

Fon Tok
04-11-11, 02:34
You are kidding! Would create some balance if it were true. Perhaps I get a biased view by being in Sukhumvit too much and failing to notice all the Toms (due to their lack of beauty). I have a noticed a few, specially in shopping centres and on the BTS, but LBs still seem to be dominant.I spend hours almost everyday observing Thai life with my camera lens. It is my opinion, that "Toms" far outnumber ladyboys. Often, they look so much like men it's hard to tell.I think the main reason for this social structure is that many young Thai women are fed up with Thai men, who are often socially inept and coddled by their mothers. This, as well as the fact that many Thai men are gay, has created a sea of lonely women. What's a "good" Thai woman's alternative? As vibrators are socially unacceptable, it's a "Tom." Of course, "bad" Thai girls get to "fuck & fleece" young and old foreign men! Ladyboys, when not making money (from anyone), are normally just interested in gay men. That LBs make straight men uncomfortable is funny, as LBs have very little interest in them.In terms of looking around in Bangkok, in the past weeks, outside of the central Bangkok, I've been to Bankapi, Bankae, Lad Prao, Muang Thong Thani, etc, as well as upcountry to Mukdahan and Sakon Nakhon. The "Tom" factor is growing everywhere.Sukhumvit Road? In many ways, it's just Bangkok's version of an overpriced farang ghetto. As there's little market there for "Toms," (except for farang lesbians), you're not going to see a lot of them trolling around lower Sukhumvit.

Mouse1
04-11-11, 02:55
Has anyone ever been with the sisters together?

That would fulfill my sister fantasy!

Apple and Cherry may be quite a team if you live to tell about it. Cherry made it very clear to me that under no circumstances would she work together with her sister. A pity but perhaps understandable.

Mouse1
04-11-11, 06:47
Has anyone had any experience of May at Mango Massage? She looks cute but is possibly a bit young or inexperienced for my tastes. Grateful for an answer before 2pm Tuesday!

Phuquer
04-11-11, 08:55
Cashier's a Tomboy (female lesbian) and she's quite nice and has good english.

Yes her name is FOM and she is kind of cute. I remember last time I was at Mango, she begged me to pick her and did not disappoint. I spent 4 hours with her last time I saw her. Hi Nic. I'm sorry I missed out on Fom. Maybe next time. The cashier that was there the night I went was a klatoey, not a tom. She seemed very nice, but it was obvious she was a boy trying to be a girl.

Syzygies
04-11-11, 09:41
Ladyboys, when not making money (from anyone), are normally just interested in gay men. That LBs make straight men uncomfortable is funny, as LBs have very little interest in them.I think you got this one wrong but depends greatly on the perplexing problem of really what category of guys go for LBs.In my experience fully gay men are not interested in Lady Boys. I have asked a few of them, e. g. a manager at a well known hotel here (to both of us).LBs are indeed interested in men, whether they ever went with another gay man (non-LB) or not. I see you added the no money qualification, but I don't think that makes much difference.The LB I know well has been a girl in "her" own mind since very young and is attracted to masculine guys in general.I have met one of her male friends and I can't tell if he is interested in guys as well.The LB also has a male friend that is very gay but there is no sexual interest there. The gay is not looking for LBs.So some supposedly "straight" men who would never go with another "man" could still go with a ladyboy? Yes this is completely puzzling to me how they can do it, but some guys just don't care if was born a woman or not. I am not that uncomfotable with LBs showing me their tits, without being turned on even slightly, but I don't want them to get their knickers off.

Mouse1
04-11-11, 10:36
... the perplexing problem of really what category of guys go for LBs.But what really baffles me is why a guy would go for a post-op ladyboy? Why not just go for, er, a girl? Anyway, enough said before the Angel of Darkness (Jackson) descends.

NicFrenchy
04-11-11, 15:06
Anyway, enough said before the Angel of Darkness (Jackson) descends.Agreed, Ladyboy posts are not really welcome here and that's why Jackson created a LB Thread, so us normal people don't have to read that garbage here, hehehe.

Mouse1
04-12-11, 13:48
Has anyone had any experience of May at Mango Massage? She looks cute but is possibly a bit young or inexperienced for my tastes. Grateful for an answer before 2pm Tuesday!Nobody answered so I had to find out for myself:

I gave her a tip. First time I have done that at the fruit shop (because I am a Cheap Charlie). Service above and beyond, etc.

Kuratla
04-12-11, 14:56
Service above and beyond, etc.No field report with lots of nasty details? Help us out here!

NicFrenchy
04-12-11, 15:20
Nobody answered so I had to find out for myself:

I gave her a tip. First time I have done that at the fruit shop (because I am a Cheap Charlie). Service above and beyond, etc. You must feel exhausted after writing that review, take a break LOL.

Funny, I have never really clicked with the Fruit Shop. Don't go to the Flower Shop anymore. And only visit the Disney Shop from time to time.

Mouse1
04-12-11, 18:36
You must feel exhausted after writing that review, take a break LOL.Funny, I have never really clicked with the Fruit Shop. Don't go to the Flower Shop anymore. And only visit the Disney Shop from time to time. To be honest, I was about to write a long report when the h otel reception phoned to say that I had a guest downstairs.Guest is now gone and I'm curled up in bed with my iPad, one finger typing. May has limited English. No, May has no English. She is 20 years old and has worked at the fruit shop for 3 month. . She is slightly more plump than perfection, and has a slightly annoying giggly little-girl act. So far so bad.But, and this is a big but, she makes up for it in enthusiasm. And total dedication to the job in hand. Nor a girl to let a sleeping dog lie, or whatever metaphor you like. An afternoon I will remember for a long time.And since you want the nasty details, I'll confess that I went there with 'A' specific thought in my mind, if you catch my drift. I rarely try the back door option, and the times I have done it has been the second course, as it were. By which time my massive c**k is not the member it was. This time however I went for it almost straightaway, and the poor girl took rather more than she was expecting. But she didn't complain, and was happy for me to continue, even after I repeatedly asked her if she was OK, and gave her every opportunity to stop.Anyway, that was the first hour gone. I normally take a little while recover, and usually a massage is offered. But not by May. She didn't know he meaning of recovery, and gave me barely 5 minutes before she was back on the job again. A stellar performance by one hard-working girl, and I told the lady on reception so.A final note, and cryptic in view of management interest: take your own precautions.

Syzygies
04-12-11, 20:22
Cherry made it very clear to me that under no circumstances would she work together with her sister. A pity but perhaps understandable.Monger Virgin, You can do both sisters, but one at a time. It is really strongly against Thai culture for a girl to watch/ (be watched) by her sister fucking. Thai girls are very very naughty but mostly in private. Cherry and Apple have some vague resemblence facially, but Cherry is taller and slimmer.http://mangomassagesoi24.com/modules/gallery/albums/Cherry/img/Cherry6.jpgreminds me of Tv star Aum, (well slightly - obviously I exaggerate a little):http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1628971&id=72245723182http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=82719973182&set=pu.72245723182

NicFrenchy
04-13-11, 00:22
obviously I exaggerate a littleA little? LOL

Cunning Stunt
04-14-11, 10:18
I hear that most of the oilies are closed for the holidays. Anyone know the situation as regards the soapies?

Nongpagba
04-16-11, 10:46
Since my favorite MP were closed during the holidays, I went to first Love Teen. The girls I had noted from their website were either busy, absent or not yet in. The receptionist recommende Ae giving good service. Ae has enhanced breasts and needs some dentistry, but she is very friendly and complying. I made ist clear that I wanted first special with a shower together and then what else she might offer. In spite of her protuding tetth the BBBJ was ok and boum boum in several positions also. After she gave me a tender oil massage without wrapping herself in towel, see below. She skipped the balls massage part announced as their services, and I did not insist. All in all, an alternative to Tulip & co, if you want the massage part.

Yesterday, I wanted to check Mango's emergency opening up to 8pm, but at 6 they had already closed. So in spite of Nicfrechie's original warnings, I mounted the steps to EZ. The lady Natalie had already found my attention on their website, and since she was available, I choose her. Payment upfront of 2. 300. First drwaback, she did not want to take off in order to shower together. All she did was take off her dress exhibiting nice expensive looking underwear, but that was it. Also to her I made it clear that I wanted special first, and then she told me, she would only give covered BJ and proposed to find me another lady, who would suck without condom. The lady that came than called herself Jathai and looks vaguely like "Jam" on theri webpage. Well, the BJ was not anything special, but then she was very reactive and came once. The massage seemed to me better than some "only massage" treatments. Summing up: I don't think I would visit this MP again in the near future.

NicFrenchy
04-16-11, 11:53
I don't think I would visit this MP again in the near future.Yes, EZ is a Hit or miss. I went there 3 times and had 2 bad experiences so that's 1/3 of the time a hit only.

Mangofan
04-17-11, 09:42
Since my favorite MP were closed during the holidays, I went to first Love Teen. The girls I had noted from their website were either busy, absent or not yet in. The receptionist recommende Ae giving good service. Ae has enhanced breasts and needs some dentistry, but she is very friendly and complying. I made ist clear that I wanted first special with a shower together and then what else she might offer. In spite of her protuding tetth the BBBJ was ok and boum boum in several positions also. After she gave me a tender oil massage without wrapping herself in towel, see below. She skipped the balls massage part announced as their services, and I did not insist. All in all, an alternative to Tulip & co, if you want the massage part.

Yesterday, I wanted to check Mango's emergency opening up to 8pm, but at 6 they had already closed. So in spite of Nicfrechie's original warnings, I mounted the steps to EZ. The lady Natalie had already found my attention on their website, and since she was available, I choose her. Payment upfront of 2. 300. First drwaback, she did not want to take off in order to shower together. All she did was take off her dress exhibiting nice expensive looking underwear, but that was it. Also to her I made it clear that I wanted special first, and then she told me, she would only give covered BJ and proposed to find me another lady, who would suck without condom. The lady that came than called herself Jathai and looks vaguely like "Jam" on theri webpage. Well, the BJ was not anything special, but then she was very reactive and came once. The massage seemed to me better than some "only massage" treatments. Summing up: I don't think I would visit this MP again in the near future. Natalie is a star. I wrote a report about her a few pages back. I believe that most girls at that shop insist on the CBJ, however in my opinion the girls at EZ are on the more attractive side. I can say that Natalie was one of the best fucks I have had in this city and I will be going back to see her. I'm also anxious to try out Lily from EZ, although she might be on the heavy side according to the website (56 kg) but her tits look fantastic on the website. Like many places that practice the CBJ (EZ, Dream Heaven, Oranges) , after seeing the lady more than once she will usually offer the BBBJ once she knows you.

Peraxx
04-17-11, 10:23
Anyway, that was the first hour gone. I normally take a little while recover, and usually a massage is offered. But not by May. She didn't know he meaning of recovery, and gave me barely 5 minutes before she was back on the job again. A stellar performance by one hard-working girl, and I told the lady on reception so.A final note, and cryptic in view of management interest: take your own precautions.Encouraged by this report, and compelled by the fact that Bem is still upcountry recovering from her silicon job, today I went to the shop to try out May. She's a very enthusiastic performer indeed, will take me a while to recover from this session. 2K bath well spent.

Syzygies
04-17-11, 18:56
A little? LOLYou seriously couldn't see any similarity in the pics at all? LOL Both hot bodies and faces with similar overall shape. O.K. Not that similar to everyone. Similar is a confusing word.Its better to exaggerate, but not too much, when saving something positive related to opinion, rather than when being negative. A little over the top can be easily tolerated in positive reports. At least it doesn't bother me.People that are bothered by guys saying something overly nice, might have an overly negative outlook.Negative reports should be kept to fact, based on what actually happened, rather than assumption, guesswork, heresay, etc. That's my view, although I may have converted this rule myself occassionally (shame on me). We all (I think) misunderstand reality badly on occasions. Exaggerated rave negative reports are really ugly.Many of us like having a bit of a jibe at each other. I particularly like having a crack at negative posts, unless they are clearly nut cases, when I wouldn't bother.I have to be careful sometimes that some sensitive forum members, that are really quite nice guys, are easily offended. Apologies to sensitive Mouse1, who I offended more than once.

Nongpagba
04-18-11, 03:24
A new lady working at Victoria who is not yet on their website: she is very petite, young and sweet, inexperienced but willing and receptive. Her childish look inspires me more with protectiveness than erotic impetus.

Fon Tok
04-18-11, 04:27
A new lady working at Victoria who is not yet on their website: she is very petite, young and sweet, inexperienced but willing and receptive. Her childish look inspires me more with protectiveness than erotic impetus.Did you check her ID?

Mouse1
04-18-11, 09:13
Encouraged by this report, and compelled by the fact that Bem is still upcountry recovering from her silicon job, today I went to the shop to try out May. She's a very enthusiastic performer indeed, will take me a while to recover from this session. 2K bath well spent.Glad you enjoyed. She is a nice girl too, although her English is a bit limited. I had 2hours in the VIP room, so 2.5K+ Bht well spent!

Llantarnam
04-18-11, 20:07
Returning to BKK for the first time in about 30 years in a couple of weeks time. Never got around to a soapy last time, so thought I must not miss out again.

Looking around the various web sites, lots of places display prices for oil or Thai massage, none appear to advertise soapy + BBBJ. Do I just tell the proprietor what I am looking for, or do you just take your chance with the girl of your choice?

Member #4698
04-18-11, 20:33
Returning to BKK for the first time in about 30 years in a couple of weeks time. Never got around to a soapy last time, so thought I must not miss out again.Looking around the various web sites, lots of places display prices for oil or Thai massage, none appear to advertise soapy + BBBJ. Do I just tell the proprietor what I am looking for, or do you just take your chance with the girl of your choice? Llantarnam, keep this in mind; a soapy massage parlor is not the same as an oily massage parlor although both venues are worth visiting.I suggest you go to this post of a few years back.http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1421-Bangkok-Massage-Parlors-Except-TULIP-and-ANNIES!&p=730486! P=730486. Post #625.It may be getting a little dusty and in need of an update, but it is still the bible as concerning BKK Soapies. Read the forum forward from here and you will know everything you need to know before you arrive in BKK.Then go to this site:http://www.thaimassagemodel.com/home/index2.phpMany of the quality soapies, their current prices and a sample of their girls are listed here. I can personally recommend La Belle, La De'fense, Long Beach, Copa Cabana, and Tarawadee (although it has been a few years since I have been to Tarawadee). I was at La Belle this February and March. It has an outstanding line up of girls and the finest amenities. I will post a report soon. La Belle is also one of the most expensive joints in town and charges a farang tax. I do not like the tax, but I do like their girls. I have never been to a Soapy Massage Parlor in BKK and not had a BBBJ followed by full service. I can't speak for the experience of others.

Luvpuss
04-19-11, 02:46
Returning to BKK for the first time in about 30 years in a couple of weeks time. Never got around to a soapy last time, so thought I must not miss out again.

Looking around the various web sites, lots of places display prices for oil or Thai massage, none appear to advertise soapy + BBBJ. Do I just tell the proprietor what I am looking for, or do you just take your chance with the girl of your choice? 95% of them do BBBJ and FS. I would however, ask the mamasan. I always do. They don't have a problem if you do. Sometimes you might get a stinker who won't perform. Also, if you like to kiss, make sure you ask for the girls who will.

Llantarnam
04-19-11, 21:20
Llantarnam, keep this in mind; a soapy massage parlor is not the same as an oily massage parlor although both venues are worth visiting.

I suggest you go to this post of a few years back.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1421-Bangkok-Massage-Parlors-Except-TULIP-and-ANNIES!&p=730486! P=730486

Post #625.

It may be getting a little dusty and in need of an update, but it is still the bible as concerning BKK Soapies. Read the forum forward from here and you will know everything you need to know before you arrive in BKK.

Then go to this site:

http://www.thaimassagemodel.com/home/index2.php

Many of the quality soapies, their current prices and a sample of their girls are listed here. I can personally recommend La Belle, La De'fense, Long Beach, Copa Cabana, and Tarawadee (although it has been a few years since I have been to Tarawadee). I was at La Belle this February and March. It has an outstanding line up of girls and the finest amenities. I will post a report soon. La Belle is also one of the most expensive joints in town and charges a farang tax. I do not like the tax, but I do like their girls. I have never been to a Soapy Massage Parlor in BKK and not had a BBBJ followed by full service. I can't speak for the experience of others. Thanks for the advice. Looks like there are plenty to choose from.

Richard 2008
04-20-11, 12:58
Arrived in BKK on this Monday. The weather is so hot these days, I suggest you avoid walking during the day time. Taxi and MRT, BTS were good choices.Checked in my hotel and quickly took the MRT to my favourate soapy place Nataree. The selection was always good there. Lots of the girls are from northern part of Thailand. The papasan ask me B2600 for the sileline girl same as always. The girl I picked was from Chingmai. I was suprised that she can speak very good Chinese. Also, she has light skin and cute face. Most importat, she gave me very good service. The only part I don't like Nataree is the room. The facilities are too old and need renovations desperately.Yesterday, went to Cupity. Asked the taxi driver to drop me off at the price hotel. So he wouldn't get a cut from the management. When I walked in, there were only around 20 sideline girls availuable. The papasan told me before I came in, there was a large group of tourists swap the girls. Luckly, I found a girl I remembered from my last visit. The papasan asked B3500. I firmly told him I never paid more than B2500 in this place. He agreed but still ask for tip, I declined. The girl I picked didn't let me down, with excelent be course and great act in bed.Today, finally have the time for gogo places, will head to Cowboy after this post. Wish you all have fun in BKK.

Betong
04-22-11, 09:53
The girl I picked was from Chingmai.Just for the record, when they say 'Chiangmai', about all it really means is that the girl is from somewhere north and generally west of Bangkok. The word has simply become kind of a brand name for 'light-skinned northern girl'. Not that it really matters where they come from, of course.

Spider916
04-22-11, 14:41
Inspired by Mouse's post I also visited May today.

Same treatment: straight to the ass. Took it like a trooper.

2 hours and 1 shot in every hole. No complaints at all.

Cheers.

To be honest, I was about to write a long report when the h otel reception phoned to say that I had a guest downstairs.

Guest is now gone and I'm curled up in bed with my iPad, one finger typing.

May has limited English. No, May has no English. She is 20 years old and has worked at the fruit shop for 3 month. . She is slightly more plump than perfection, and has a slightly annoying giggly little-girl act. So far so bad.

But, and this is a big but, she makes up for it in enthusiasm. And total dedication to the job in hand. Nor a girl to let a sleeping dog lie, or whatever metaphor you like. An afternoon I will remember for a long time.

And since you want the nasty details, I'll confess that I went there with 'A' specific thought in my mind, if you catch my drift. I rarely try the back door option, and the times I have done it has been the second course, as it were. By which time my massive see*k is not the member it was. This time however I went for it almost straightaway, and the poor girl took rather more than she was expecting. But she didn't complain, and was happy for me to continue, even after I repeatedly asked her if she was OK, and gave her every opportunity to stop.

Anyway, that was the first hour gone. I normally take a little while recover, and usually a massage is offered. But not by May. She didn't know he meaning of recovery, and gave me barely 5 minutes before she was back on the job again. A stellar performance by one hard-working girl, and I told the lady on reception so.

A final note, and cryptic in view of management interest: take your own precautions.

Asia Butterfly
04-22-11, 16:43
Inspired by Mouse's post I also visited May today.

Same treatment: straight to the ass. Took it like a trooper.

2 hours and 1 shot in every hole. No complaints at all.

Cheers. Also had her today- she is a trooper. No English but makes up for it in enthusiasm. I was scared someone would come in the room the way she was making noises during the backdoor but all was fine.

A. B

Chrisde99
04-23-11, 02:58
Places like Geisha, Snowwhite and mango. Do they have 24 hour outcall. If so what are their charges including charge to the girl? Can anyone enlighten me.

Daimen666
04-23-11, 15:39
I guess I'm next in line to thank Mouse.Had a 10h (!) transit stay in BKK before heading back to China, so decided to take a trip downtown to visit Mango-massage.I had booked May based on the reports here, and I can confirm that she is truely enthusiastic and accomodating.All in all 2. 5h. 4 shots (2 in each hole, excluding the mouth) , and 2500 baht later I was truely satisfied.She has some querky points. No English, makes some silly girly sounds / noises, and seemed to be a little cold at first, but all that changed once she got a dick in her ass (then she was making other kinds of noises).Great body, not fat but not the spinner-type, nice sized natural breast, dark-skinned. Had too much white makeup (when will Thais stop trying to be whiter than the Farangs) , but that all washed away in the shower.Two thumbs up (for) May's ass.D
To be honest, I was about to write a long report when the h otel reception phoned to say that I had a guest downstairs.Guest is now gone and I'm curled up in bed with my iPad, one finger typing.May has limited English. No, May has no English. She is 20 years old and has worked at the fruit shop for 3 month. . She is slightly more plump than perfection, and has a slightly annoying giggly little-girl act. So far so bad.But, and this is a big but, she makes up for it in enthusiasm. And total dedication to the job in hand. Nor a girl to let a sleeping dog lie, or whatever metaphor you like. An afternoon I will remember for a long time.And since you want the nasty details, I'll confess that I went there with 'A' specific thought in my mind, if you catch my drift. I rarely try the back door option, and the times I have done it has been the second course, as it were. By which time my massive see*k is not the member it was. This time however I went for it almost straightaway, and the poor girl took rather more than she was expecting. But she didn't complain, and was happy for me to continue, even after I repeatedly asked her if she was OK, and gave her every opportunity to stop.Anyway, that was the first hour gone. I normally take a little while recover, and usually a massage is offered. But not by May. She didn't know he meaning of recovery, and gave me barely 5 minutes before she was back on the job again. A stellar performance by one hard-working girl, and I told the lady on reception so.A final note, and cryptic in view of management interest: take your own precautions.

Mouse1
04-23-11, 18:19
I guess I'm next in line to thank Mouse.I should charge commission... :)

BionicMan
04-23-11, 19:09
I guess I'm next in line to thank Mouse.Had a 10h (!) transit stay in BKK before heading back to China, so decided to take a trip downtown to visit Mango-massage.I had booked May based on the reports here, and I can confirm that she is truely enthusiastic and accomodating.DGood strategy the long lay over! I do it as much as I can. Landing around noon and taking a late evening flight is ideal for a visit to Sukhumvit. Nothing better when boarding the plane again with a large smile the guy sitting next will not understand the reason for.But don't show your passport to wife with all those immigration stamps, lol, unless you can claim you had to go out of the transit area to the post office on 4th floor!Well done.

Ixgzca
04-25-11, 04:33
i guess i'm next in line to thank mouse.

had a 10h (!) transit stay in bkk before heading back to china, so decided to take a trip downtown to visit mango-massage.

i had booked may based on the reports here, and i can confirm that she is truely enthusiastic and accomodating.

all in all 2. 5h. 4 shots (2 in each hole, excluding the mouth) , and 2500 baht later i was truely satisfied.

she has some querky points. no english, makes some silly girly sounds / noises, and seemed to be a little cold at first, but all that changed once she got a dick in her ass (then she was making other kinds of noises).

great body, not fat but not the spinner-type, nice sized natural breast, dark-skinned. had too much white makeup (when will thais stop trying to be whiter than the farangs) , but that all washed away in the shower.

two thumbs up (for) may's ass.

dfunny how things change so quickly. i tried may a few months back when she first started and people were wondering who the tom was in mango. the session was good but i need anal or a really good bj in order to come. i went for the anal since her bj was a below average. struggled for what seemed like an hour to get entry and even after i did it was only the tip. couldn't get any further. she was tense and stiff with only the tip of my dick hanging out of her butt. somehow i managed to come since the view of her asshole clenching my cock was still pretty hot and her ass was tight, almost too tight

now let's jump to the present. the bj is still a bit below average but when it came time to fuck her in the butt it was totality different. i got the full length of my dick inside her ass on the first entry. i like anal medium speed and deep. doing her like this and watching her ass jiggle each time i pounded her was great. it was tight and smooth with the perfect amount of grip. she took it so well i was shocked. watching her butthole stretch to accomadate my above average sized cock was amazing. i exploded in her ass twice.

right now her ass is perfect for anal. maybe in two more months it will be looser than her pussy.

Pita123
04-25-11, 04:44
Had June at@SW recently and everything was just right. Now a large part of that IMO is chemistry and personal preference. Anyway, her body is exactly the kind of body I like. Her attitude was great. I wouldn't put her in the ranks of Bam or Bo@Mango as far as keeping me going nonstop, but I'll definitely be back again and again.

Fon Tok
04-25-11, 05:22
Had June at@SW recently and everything was just right. Now a large part of that IMO is chemistry and personal preference. Anyway, her body is exactly the kind of body I like. Her attitude was great. I wouldn't put her in the ranks of Bam or Bo@Mango as far as keeping me going nonstop, but I'll definitely be back again and again.She's pretty. I could spend some time (& baht) exploring that cleavage.

http://www.snowwhitemassage.com/lady/june/june.html

Sorry, I could not join you down on the river as Songkran left me with a bad cold.

Christian G
04-25-11, 08:11
I went in this massgage 2 days ago.Many ladies work inside and many ladies can do anal sex.I take Aem and Eve for 1 hour. 3.800b.Very good FS and Anal session. BBBJ. CIM.I will come back for sure

Mangofan
04-25-11, 11:40
Went to Mango a week ago. Bam is out of commission for the time being (getting her tits done up north) as is Apple (stomach surgery). Finally got to try Cherry. Very nice girl, perfect body. Great tits and very tall for a Thai girl. GFE. She's a very good kisser. BBBJ in the shower. One of the best BJs I've had in this city, but it still doesn't beat the Chinese-Japanese nympho I used to fuck for free on a regular basis. But I digress. Anal was available, but she wasn't prepared for it. Without going into too much detail, let's just say that it was a shitty situation. Doubt I'll try that again. But Cherry is a great girl. Very pretty and nice and accommodating. I can recommend her without reservation.

Ixgzca
04-25-11, 12:29
Went to Mango a week ago. Bam is out of commission for the time being (getting her tits done up north) as is Apple (stomach surgery). Finally got to try Cherry. Very nice girl, perfect body. Great tits and very tall for a Thai girl. GFE. She's a very good kisser. BBBJ in the shower. One of the best BJs I've had in this city, but it still doesn't beat the Chinese-Japanese nympho I used to fuck for free on a regular basis. But I digress. Anal was available, but she wasn't prepared for it. Without going into too much detail, let's just say that it was a shitty situation. Doubt I'll try that again. But Cherry is a great girl. Very pretty and nice and accommodating. I can recommend her without reservation.LOL, I had the same issue with Run at Snow White and Bam at Mango before. In both cases the girls tried to continue. Bam even changed positions from doggy to reverse cow girl after it started and that of course made the situation even worse. It doesn't deter me from anal anymore than having a girl release the red flow on me deters me from wanting pussy. It's more of a reality check than anything. Just let's you know that girls poo too. No matter how cute there little brown eyes may be.

Member #2453
04-25-11, 13:01
I really enjoy the AR and have tried a few places in Bangkok, at Eden Club and Akane you get it as part of the package and no need request.Got a very nice AR at SoL but that was on a special request and the lady obliged.Apart from that haven't managed to get a AR from any thai lady despite trying many times.Any good place where they to AR as in Japan, where the lady lies down under the cut stool and gives a AR job.Thanks

Otari
04-25-11, 15:01
What is the right page for Mango massage ? in mean the Mango massage recommended here (Cherry, Apple, Bam, May etc.)? http://www.mangomassagebangkok.com/Or.http://mangomassagesoi24.com/What's about another Mango? Cheers

Otari
04-25-11, 15:33
So some supposedly "straight" men who would never go with another "man" could still go with a ladyboy? Yes this is completely puzzling to me how they can do it, but some guys just don't care if was born a woman or not. I am not that uncomfotable with LBs showing me their tits, without being turned on even slightly, but I don't want them to get their knickers off.I've never tried. But can imagine to do it just for curiosity, trying something new and maybe exiting.

Cunning Stunt
04-25-11, 17:52
I really enjoy the AR and have tried a few places in Bangkok, at Eden Club and Akane you get it as part of the package and no need request.Got a very nice AR at SoL but that was on a special request and the lady obliged.Apart from that haven't managed to get a AR from any thai lady despite trying many times.Any good place where they to AR as in Japan, where the lady lies down under the cut stool and gives a AR job.ThanksTry Mango.Better not say which of their girls gave me a lingual colonic inspection recently, but maybe one of the regulars there might guess (but keep it to yourself!).

Lord Farquard
04-25-11, 19:19
What is the right page for Mango massage ? in mean the Mango massage recommended here (Cherry, Apple, Bam, May etc.)?

http://www.mangomassagebangkok.com/

Or.

http://mangomassagesoi24.com/

What's about another Mango?

CheersBoth the same place

BionicMan
04-25-11, 20:14
I really enjoy the AR and have tried a few places in Bangkok, at Eden Club and Akane you get it as part of the package and no need request.

Got a very nice AR at SoL but that was on a special request and the lady obliged.

Apart from that haven't managed to get a AR from any thai lady despite trying many times.

Any good place where they to AR as in Japan, where the lady lies down under the cut stool and gives a AR job.

ThanksNot appropriate thread and referring to a soapie, for sure at Annie's you can find ladies who can do AR.

Check reports and RTFF on it as Aye lists twice a year the services of her ladies.

Do not take it for graned, crosschedck with the mama-san on duty.

Chieftain
04-26-11, 07:12
What is the right page for Mango massage ? in mean the Mango massage recommended here (Cherry, Apple, Bam, May etc.)?

http://www.mangomassagebangkok.com/

Or.

http://mangomassagesoi24.com/

What's about another Mango?

CheersStick with http://mangomassagesoi24.com/, they don't update the other website anymore or at least not frequently.

The other Mango massage place you ask about must be Sweet Mango (http://sweetmango.x.fc2.com/)

Pita123
04-26-11, 13:45
Went to Mango a week ago. Bam is out of commission for the time being (getting her tits done up north)Nooooooooooooooooooooo! Why do these girls ruin themselves with silicon!

Globe Trots
04-26-11, 14:34
After having been a frequent visitor of Mango and Snow White, I'm looking to try some new stuff. My favourite girl at Mango has quit awhile ago (Ann, when I first took her, she was 19, super slim, ultra horny AND up for A. OMG) , and I haven't seen many new girls at Snow White for awhile.

So. I hear there's another shop setup by ex-Tulip girls: Victoria Massage. Website is http://www.victoriamassagesoi39.com/

I've never been, and the internet seems to have almost nothing on this place. Has anyone here been? I'm 100% going to go explore anyway, so if I get nothing, then you guys can wait for my detailed FR in a week or so!

PS. I like young, slim (no need curvy) , and preferably A+.

NicFrenchy
04-27-11, 00:53
I've never been, and the internet seems to have almost nothing on this place. Has anyone here been?There are already reports on Victoria. Just need to use the Search function

Opebo
04-27-11, 18:24
. Victoria Massage. I've never been, and the internet seems to have almost nothing on this place. Has anyone here been?

PS. I like young, slim (no need curvy) , and preferably A+. I had excellent service there including 'A', and while what I saw there was nice enough looking, I wouldn't call it 'young'. Seems like the women are usually around late 20s to early 30s in all those kind of places. Or maybe in some cases they're early 20s but just look late 20s at best.

SkmSteve
04-28-11, 15:42
I had excellent service there including 'A', and while what I saw there was nice enough looking, I wouldn't call it 'young'. Seems like the women are usually around late 20s to early 30s in all those kind of places. Or maybe in some cases they're early 20s but just look late 20s at best.I went to Vitoria today. The place is really nice inside. I had a lady called Grace, who says she is 20. Had 90 mins with her, had a great time. Had o in the shower first and for the main event had A levels. She seemed to prefer A level.

Steve

Koolshot737
04-30-11, 14:13
How are the Ez girls compared to Mango?

Anyone tried Natalie in Ez?

I suppose tip in Mango is standard 1500 Baht above the listed price, am I correct?

What's the LT rate for these girls?

I have RTFF upto Jan this year and most info is on Mango compared to Ez. Cherry seems to be the favourite now and many are teaching May the tricks IN the trade! LOL.

Regards,

KOOL

Duniawala
04-30-11, 19:37

I suppose tip in Mango is standard 1500 Baht above the listed price, am I correct?

I have RTFF upto Jan this year and most info is on Mango compared to Ez. Cherry seems to be the favourite now and many are teaching May the tricks IN the trade! LOL.

Regards,

KOOLMassage girls come and go. So there is no guarantee when you go there. Just go and hopefully you will have a good experience.

Where did you get the idea of a 1500 B tip? This must be your first trip to LOS, right.

LT rate has been quoted ad nauseam.

Rocksoff
04-30-11, 21:27
Where did you get the idea of a 1500 B tip? This must be your first trip to LOS, right.I assume he means 400 + 1500.

BionicMan
04-30-11, 21:50
Massage girls come and go. So there is no guarantee when you go there. Just go and hopefully you will have a good experience.

Where did you get the idea of a 1500 B tip? This must be your first trip to LOS, right.

LT rate has been quoted ad nauseam. It is the usual mistake of calling the girl fee "a tip"

The limited language skills, a sort of shyness" to describe it as a fee, often generate this misunderstanding.

When one pays the girl 1500 for FS (=fee) describng it a tip, and then adds 100 or 200 for the great service and a sort of thank you from the customer, how is it going to be called then?

NicFrenchy
05-01-11, 01:42
adds 100 or 200 for the great service and a sort of thank you from the customer, how is it going to be called then?Oh my god, you did not just go there did you? Give the girl EXTRA money? Oh lord are you crazy? Why would anyone do that? (Smiles)

I can see the protesters whine already about you KILLING the market with your Big 100 or 200 thb tips. Hells, some people get laid for the 300 baht you know? Hehehe

Pita123
05-01-11, 03:09

Regards,

KOOLYou should read post January and you'll discover your answers.

Mouse1
05-01-11, 07:42
LT rate has been quoted ad nauseam.Could you just remind us again please? LT (from say 10pm to 10am) rate plus house fee for MM girl?

Koolshot737
05-01-11, 08:08
Thanks for your responses. Probably I should have been more clear. I meant 600 or whatever for 1. 5 hrs or more for oil or aroma massage + 1500 Baht for the girl for 2 or 3 pops which acts as ST. I am seeing in the posts most of them paid around 2000. 2200 Baht in total for 1. 5 or 2 hrs. What about LT after 10 pm? How much do they charge?

What about Ez?

Regards,

KOOL

Koolshot737
05-01-11, 08:08
Thanks for your responses. Probably I should have been more clear. I meant 600 or whatever for 1. 5 hrs or more for oil or aroma massage + 1500 Baht for the girl for 2 or 3 pops which acts as ST. I am seeing in the posts most of them paid around 2000/2200 Baht in total for 1. 5 or 2 hrs. What about LT after 10 pm? How much do they charge?

What about Ez?

Regards,

KOOL

Mangofan
05-01-11, 10:47

Regards,

KOOLI wrote a report on Natalie a few weeks ago. Honestly it really depends on your chemistry with the girl sometimes. For me, Natalie was an absolute star. For others she wasn't, though. The big difference between EZ and mango girls is that you can fuck mango girls 2-3 times in 2 hours, while at EZ you only get one shot. This is why I always opt for the 1 hour massage at EZ and the 2 hour at Mango. I've been meaning to go back to EZ and try Lily with the great knockers; she's been away whenever I go there though.

EZmassageBKK
05-04-11, 19:07
Hi there Mangofan, You are welcome to prebook with me if you want to visit Lily or you can call us before you come.www.ezmassagebkk.comCheers,EZ
I wrote a report on Natalie a few weeks ago. Honestly it really depends on your chemistry with the girl sometimes. For me, Natalie was an absolute star. For others she wasn't, though. The big difference between EZ and mango girls is that you can fuck mango girls 2-3 times in 2 hours, while at EZ you only get one shot. This is why I always opt for the 1 hour massage at EZ and the 2 hour at Mango. I've been meaning to go back to EZ and try Lily with the great knockers; she's been away whenever I go there though.

Mangofan
05-05-11, 14:25
Today, on a whim, I called EZ massage to see if Lily was back from her one-week booking. Huzzah! She was available, however not until 5pm. I really didn't feel like waiting that long, but I booked anyway and headed down to Phrom Phong; there were a few cuties at Orient Massage that I wanted to check out anyway. I walked into Orient and nearly the entire book was busy, and alas, Nacky doesn't work there anymore. No matter, I waited around for awhile and walked into EZ. Lily wasn't ready yet so I waited on the couch for awhile as customers and ladies waffled in and out.

Lily came downstairs, and I can tell that she doesn't really look like her photo in the picture, which is no surprise. She's still very pretty, though. Fellas, if you want to book this girl, call ahead. Mamasan said that of all her girls, Lily is the most popular. Anyway, we walk upstairs. The room is small but this particular room has a shower which is nice. We undress and I caress her breasts in all their glory. She is a bit on the heavy side, but still very pretty. Her luscious mammaries are not as nice as her pics on the website, though. We have a few laughs as we shower each other. She's 26 and from Bangkok.

Onto the bed we go, and she asked if I wanted massage first. No, I said. Let's get to why I'm here. Some tongue action around my ears and neck, but no DFK; she claims that she doesn't do that because she wants to be safe. Strike one. She licks all over my body, including my balls but she puts a condom on before the BJ. Strike two. Her BJ skills are adequate but with the condom on I feel like I'm getting short changed. I flip her over on her back and start to taste her titties. Very nice. I kiss her as I go downtown but she puts her hand over her pussy. She doesn't allow anyone to kiss her down there. Strike three. Not to be dissuaded, I tell her I want a B2B massage, to which she obliges. Having her oily tits rubbing all over my body was fantastic and it reminds me that I need to have this sort of treatment more often. Unfortunately big natural titties can be hard to come by in MPs.

Anyway, we end up fucking for a good 30 minutes. Afterward she told me that customers usually cum after 10-15 minutes, which she prefers (I think she gets a lot of Japanese customers) , and she's not used to fucking for such a long time.

All in all, Lily is a very pretty girl and very nice, but the lack of DFK and the CBJ policy turns me off. I'm not sure if I'll be back to EZ anytime soon, however Natalie is still one of the best fucks I've ever had in this city, so I might have to give her another go. But right now I've exhausted my list of MP girls "to do" (Lily and Natalie from EZ, Apple and Cherry from Mango) and will have to do some research to compile a new list, or finally try a soapie to see what all the fuss is about.

BionicMan
05-05-11, 15:31
I had a look at the gallery on the website and they are clearly and heavily photoshopped. Kind looking like hyper-realistic draw rendering. I can accept some "cleaning" of the pictures but it is all so obvious that one wonders what the girl will look alike.

We are used to girls looking different from pictures. But here they look fully artificial.

I suggest to EZ to scale down the workmanship on the photosas people might get suspicious and stay away.

One can always find good or bad service and this often is individual feeling.

But those photos really create an area of caution. Maybe incorrectly.

Pro Fesseur
05-06-11, 20:26
Hi guys! Did anyone ever try Fruity Spa? I can't find any report about this place in this thread. I have seen their fees on their website, but I don't know exactly what to expect there (FS available?). Most of their models are attractive (at least, on their website) IMHO. I am particularly interested in knowing a bit more about Patty, Tonhom, Kitty and Moo-Ham, and of course, about the kind of service those girls are willing to provide.http://www.fruityspa.com/our-model.phpAnd by the way, if you have already visited this place, could you please tell me if the pictures of the girls displayed on their website are not heavily doctored? Thanks in advance.

Nomadic Mong
05-06-11, 20:57
Day 1: Landed on Airport, taxi to LL (around 100 B I think). Asked Mango to send Kan. As expected, great, steamy experience. Highly recommend her.

Day 2: Asked Snow white to send someone young (mistake, mistake ). Got Ply. Great sex. But boring.

Day 3: Went to Annie ? Got 'Z' and very new and young 'aaw' (mistake again). Very bad experience.

Day 4: Went to Tulip ? Got Gip. As expected in Tulip, great experience. Highly recommend her.

Day 5: Asked Mango to send Kan / Cherry. Once again, wonderful and nothing more can be said. Mango rocks. Got bored in the afternoon and went to Emmanuelle. Got 'Oil' a 6 year vetran with Nuru package. Glad I did that.

Other than that, Rainbow 3 in Nana is excellent as we all know with some very good looking pickups (600 fine. 2500 short and 4000 long ). Suize Wong shows at 10 PM is great especially the florescent painting thing. I didn't like Sahara even though it is a better place than others in Soi Cowboy. And Patpong ? sad to say that it is boring and will die soon.

Picked a great GFE from 'The Strip' (

http://www.strip-bangkok.com/

) in Patpong 2. The Strip is a very boring place and not sure it is worth a beer. But with her, I had great time for going around go-go bars and walk on the streets. Now couldn't remember the name now. Starts with 'P'. But the photo is attached. We missed the appointment on the last day. If any of you see her, say 'Hi' and post her contact detail please.

For those staying in LL, just opposite to that, there is Araya Massage if you want good real thai massage but nothing more. They do room service. Excellent and recommend. I still feel, based on my experience only. The best Thai massage Thai people are in Eastern Europe in particular in Budapest and Prague.

Giotto is great as we all know.

Giotto, as you asked, thinking about you and thanking you when having a chilled beer in Germany.

Nomadic Mong
05-06-11, 21:08
Day 1, Mango Girl Kan.

Day 1, had Kan come over. Standard BKK Rate. Anal, ATM, AR. Standard rate. On time and no fuss. Give me a good oil massage with BLS to wake me up for second round. Recommended Chery for 3 way.

Day 2 Show White with Ply.

With huge recommendation with various people about pretty girls, asked Show white to send a young girl. They sent Ply. Very disappointing experience. She looked nice and felt tight. But nothing more. She felt that she is doing a favor. The worst was the oil massage she tried to give. I would avoid her.

Day 5 Mango again with Kan and Chery.

Day 5, had Kan and Chery come over. Ready and willing to push more as much as your dream can go. Started with same menu as day 1 with double pleasure. In addition I highly recommend a Deep throat session with Chery. The best I had so far. As abonus a good show between them.

After this experience, FKK Germany is pale in comparision in spite of international flavor in particular from Romania.

Got bored in the afternoon and went to Emmanuelle to see what is all about Nuru. Recently saw a JAV by Japanese famous Soap girl Saori Hara and want to see what is all about Nuru. Went to Emmanuelle thinking of a non-sex session. Got Oil, a 6 year veteran in Emmanuelle. What a surprise. Not only I enjoyed the Nuru, Oil woke me up in spite of a heavy morning session. I recommend Nuru and Oil for those who haven't tried. For those who want to see, there is nothing better than Saori Hara giving Nuru massage in STAR 274.

As for as Emmanuelle, very clean and very good facility. The setup is not as sophisticated as some good FKK in Germany / Austria or as elaborate as bath houses in Shanghai or Chengdu China (e. G Pearl on the Water). But compared to Sukhumvit settings, far better.

Photos: the twin face. Kan and Cherry. Photo taken by me without any photoshop effects but with makeup. They don't want me to take it without makeup

Single face is in Emuuanuelle and the name is Oil.

Belsie
05-06-11, 22:17
Hi,

Would like to see Saori Hara giving Nuru massage in STAR 274, but how?

Vittu
05-06-11, 22:52
Nomadic Mong. "P" looks respectable enough to take to meet mama.

NicFrenchy
05-09-11, 07:00
Some tongue action around my ears and neck, but no DFK; she claims that she doesn't do that because she wants to be safe. Strike one.I can see how she would not want to DFK. She did DFK for me and it was nice. She is a Smoker so maybe she does not want to let it show by doing DFK with customers.
She licks all over my body, including my balls but she puts a condom on before the BJ. Strike two.Yes, she is very STD conscious. But luckily for me, she forgot all about the condom once I made her cum after a long foreplay session.
I flip her over on her back and start to taste her titties. Very nice. I kiss her as I go downtown but she puts her hand over her pussy. She doesn't allow anyone to kiss her down there. Strike three.Well, I can tell you she let me eat her out alright, and for a long time. She enjoyed it and even asked me to go down on her a second time.See my review of last month with her: Post #4647 on the 03/04/11

Nongpagba
05-09-11, 08:41
Day 1, Mango Girl Kan.

Day 1, had Kan come over. Standard BKK Rate. Anal, ATM, AR. Standard rate. On time and no fuss. Give me a good oil massage with BLS to wake me up for second round. Recommended Chery for 3 way.

Day 2 Show White with Ply.

With huge recommendation with various people about pretty girls, asked Show white to send a young girl. They sent Ply. Very disappointing experience. She looked nice and felt tight. But nothing more. She felt that she is doing a favor. The worst was the oil massage she tried to give. I would avoid her.

Day 5, had Kan and Chery come over. Ready and willing to push more as much as your dream can go. Started with same menu as day 1 with double pleasure. In addition I highly recommend a Deep throat session with Chery. The best I had so far. As abonus a good show between them.

After this experience, FKK Germany is pale in comparision in spite of international flavor in particular from Romania.

Got bored in the afternoon and went to Emmanuelle to see what is all about Nuru. Recently saw a JAV by Japanese famous Soap girl Saori Hara and want to see what is all about Nuru. Went to Emmanuelle thinking of a non-sex session. Got Oil, a 6 year veteran in Emmanuelle. What a surprise. Not only I enjoyed the Nuru, Oil woke me up in spite of a heavy morning session. I recommend Nuru and Oil for those who haven't tried. For those who want to see, there is nothing better than Saori Hara giving Nuru massage in STAR 274.

As for as Emmanuelle, very clean and very good facility. The setup is not as sophisticated as some good FKK in Germany / Austria or as elaborate as bath houses in Shanghai or Chengdu China (e. G Pearl on the Water). But compared to Sukhumvit settings, far better.

Photos: the twin face. Kan and Cherry. Photo taken by me without any photoshop effects but with makeup. They don't want me to take it without makeup

Single face is in Emuuanuelle and the name is Oil. Looks like Ply being the same as Ploy I reported about:

Ploy

Since I had some time to kill between a very satisfactory visit to Victoria and an outcall appointment with a Tulip lady, I went to Snow White with Jane in mind. Unfortunately, their website is completely outdated and not only Run and May, but alos Jane have gone. So I choose I cute young lady Ploy I had noticed alredy when coming in. She is a small pretty gtirl with very nice natuarl breasts. B-cupJ. Her dental braces vere not really impeding her oral skills, although not comparable to deep throat champions like Ice of Mango, Dao and Pond of Tulip. Drawbacks of Ploy: She does not like to kiss, she does not seem very fond of pussy licking. Altogether, if you choose for looks and if you are ready to give the lead, she can be recommended.

Nomadic Mong
05-09-11, 20:52
Hi,

Would like to see Saori Hara giving Nuru massage in STAR 274, but how? Three option.

1. Search for Saori Hara STAR 274 in google you will find many torrent sites or hotfile or filesonic file sites from where you can down load the movie.

2. You can go to.

http://www.japan-av.com/index2.htm

And buy the DVD (sorry, I may be introducing to another JAV / IV addition)

3. You can get it in Japan in any Adult shop. She is very famous now a days.

NicFrenchy
05-10-11, 00:49
2. You can go to.

http://www.japan-av.com/index2.htm

And buy the DVD (sorry, I may be introducing to another JAV / IV addition) Don't do that. Why pay for a DVD when all the JAV Movies are avail free online?

Go to this Forum and subscribe (Free) then there are loads of Saori Hara movies there.

http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/search.php?searchid=38949313

Belsie
05-10-11, 08:56
Thanks guys, much appriciated.

Bkkmj
05-10-11, 13:33
Yesterday one of my boys was in town and he wanted to do something different then Cowboy and Nana. So we headed down to Nataree on Ratchada. So we walked in and there were about 60+ girls in waiting. They have something from everyone in this place. Small girls, Tall girls, Big boobs, Big ass, No ass. Prices where 2000 for the girls in the fishbowl. These girls give soapy massage plus they seemed to be a bit older than the girls hanging outside of the fishbowl. The girls hanging outside of the fishbowl were priced 2300 or 2600. They are not wearing any numbers or tags that let you know which is which. There was also two girls that were priced at 3200. They didn't seem special in anyway compared to the rest of the girls and I didn't really question the papasan on it because I wasn't interested in them anyway. I ended up picking a girl named Donut from the fishbowl. She was 28 had a excellent face. Her body was about a B+. Damn pushup bra faked me out. . Got up to the room ordered an Asahi. Got undressed and she started to give me a massage. She had alright skills. Then hopped over to the soapy mat. Which was interesting. I never did soapy massage before so here sliding up and down was interesting. I think it would of been better with a girl that was bigger on top. Next into the tub for a quick wash. She started BBJ she diffinitely had a cock in her mouth before, serious skills. Jumped out of the tub dryed off a straight to bed. She got on top for a while but I Like doggy so I flipped her over. So after about 5 minutes she backed me off say "to big, to big". Haha, sorry baby. So she got back on top and I finished. Lied there for a little while and she started giving me a massage again. After 10 minutes asked for another BBJ and she obliged. Washed up and give her a 300bhat tip. My buddy said his session was solid with the Fishbowl girl he chose.

Anyone know why those girls are 3200bhat?

NicFrenchy
05-10-11, 15:16
Anyone know why those girls are 3200bhat?They have something that the Locals find very attractive and are ready to pay more for. Usually they are a little whiter, straight nose, young, or have something that appeal to asians.Unless you have been in Thailand for a while, you will not find them attractive at all.In all fairness, Somchai (your average Thai Joe) would say exactly the same about your Fishbowl girl. He's probably thinking: "why would this stupid Farang pay 2, 000 thb for that horrendous Black girl I would not even fuck for free?"I guess to each their own.

Syzygies
05-10-11, 23:11
But right now I've exhausted my list of MP girls "to do" (Lily and Natalie from EZ, Apple and Cherry from Mango) and will have to do some research to compile a new list, or finally try a soapie to see what all the fuss is about.240 reports and never been to a Soapy? What's the matter with you? You like B2B and don't like real massage. You real should try a body slide on the blow-up mattress. Always got me going, although not that many soapies still offer it. Emanuelle, Nataree, Hi Class are all in same area and all should have body slide I think.

Mouse1
05-11-11, 02:49
Photos: the twin face. Kan and Cherry. Photo taken by me without any photoshop effects but with makeup. They don't want me to take it without.Photo is Cherry and Kan, left to right? Hoping to see the latter today.By the way, I heard that Apple has stopped work for a while because she is not well. But 'she may come back'.

Mangofan
05-11-11, 03:13
240 reports and never been to a Soapy? What's the matter with you? You like B2B and don't like real massage. You real should try a body slide on the blow-up mattress. Always got me going, although not that many soapies still offer it. Emanuelle, Nataree, Hi Class are all in same area and all should have body slide I think.I know I know. Honestly for the longest time I just thought those places were for tourists who couldn't speak enough English to navigate the bar scene so I never bothered. But Cowboy and Nana have increased their prices so much that soapies are now a pretty good alternative. I've been wanting to try the models lounge in Poseidon for a few months but just can't stomach the cost (and I hate that farang surcharge) ; I might try Nataree soon (I can walk there in 5 min.).

Richmond72
05-11-11, 04:39
Photos: the twin face. Kan and Cherry. Photo taken by me without any photoshop effects but with makeup. They don't want me to take it without makeupKan looks like a cutie, but I find those anime eyes contacts super creepy. :P

Ralph Kramden
05-11-11, 13:41
Mangofan.

At least shop at Hi-Class before you buy at Nataree. I have found some real gems there for 1700.

Chill Out
05-11-11, 13:47
Where exactly is this Hi-Class place? I think I've seen signs for it in the Nataree area but I never saw an entrance to it.

Amjeck
05-11-11, 13:47
These girls give soapy massage plus they seemed to be a bit older than the girls hanging outside of the fishbowl. The girls hanging outside of the fishbowl were priced 2300 or 2600.How old are the girls outside of the fishbowl?

Chill Out
05-11-11, 15:27
How old are the girls outside of the fishbowl?On average 20 to 25.

Bkkmj
05-11-11, 16:51
Where exactly is this Hi-Class place? I think I've seen signs for it in the Nataree area but I never saw an entrance to it.You wouldn't see if from Ratchada. If you walk up drive way for Emmanuel and walk to the right before the stairs you should see a sign for Hi Class a little further down the soi on the left. Or if you are coming from the MRT, I forget what exit number but it is the one on the Nataree side, once you are at the top of escalator look to the right and you should see a Curry Crab Restaurant. Hi Class is directly behind that restaurant.

Bkkmj
05-11-11, 16:52
On average 20 to 25.Possibly younger.

Mouse1
05-12-11, 09:25
I'm a 'glass half-empty' kind of guy. I can have a great sex session and come away disappointed because the girl had slightly buck teeth or weighed 1kg more than perfection. 5 years ago I was thrilled with every sexual encounter in Thailand. Now I don't remember most of them and I'm always searching for something new and different.Before I was happy with plain vanilla, but now I need an exotic Neapolitan for my jaded appetite.Similarly I am very cautious about giving negative views about girls or establishments, because I realize that any gripes I have are often relatively minor, and often a reflection on my attitude, expectations or performance that day.I was in the Fruit Shop yesterday (it all seems so long ago!) and thinking about the girls I have met there over the past year or so. And I realized that without exception they have all been absolutely delightful companions. Some sessions have been better than others, but unfailingly the girls have been a complete pleasure to be with. They have pretty much all given or offered fantastic service, and have always been warm, welcoming, smiling and friendly. I know it's all part of the job, and I'm sure other establishments can say the same, but I'd just like to offer Mango Massage 5 Gold Stars for Excellence. Kudos to Nestle for recruitment and training of the girls as well.A very heartfelt and unsolicited appreciation from a tired mouse. :)

Bkk Rookie
05-12-11, 11:15
"Kinnaree Massage Bangkok has the same owners as Apsara Massage on sukhumvit soi 4. This new shop is located on Sukhumvit Road, between soi 2 and soi 4, next to the Bully's pub."Read the above on Suk-psycho and decided to give it a try after seeing the lovely big-breasted girls out front.Waste of valuable time and baht.Kinnaree is a traditional shop, offering foot massages, etc. However, a hand job is on unofficial offer with an overpriced oil massage (500 THB). However, based on my sole experience, the oil massage is shite, and the tug job is as mechanical as can be.Paid for a 1 hour massage. With a pre and post massage shower I was out the door in less than 40 minutes. Yup. A western styled asian rub and tug.Ask for the handjob was 1000 THB, negotiate down to 500, or stay at 1000 if groping desired.My girl didn't like the groping and squirmed away if I approached any of the good bits. Upon completion, no offer to resume massage to finish the hour.Albeit, this is only one experience, but I won't be going back and advise that you don't either.

NicFrenchy
05-12-11, 13:45
Albeit, this is only one experience, but I won't be going back and advise that you don't either.Heard you loud and Clear! Thank you for your report, I will avoid this place for sure.

Nomadic Mong
05-12-11, 20:39
Photo is Cherry and Kan, left to right? Hoping to see the latter today.

By the way, I heard that Apple has stopped work for a while because she is not well. But 'she may come back'. Right is Kan. Sorry for delay in replying man.

Mouse1
05-13-11, 00:06
Right is Kan. Sorry for delay in replying man.Right is Kan, and Kan is alright!

Had the pleasure of looking deep into those scary black eyes on Wednesday. Told her she looked like a vampire, but she didn't understand. Must be the only tg who has not watched Twilight.

EZmassageBKK
05-13-11, 09:43
Hi guys, In case anyone wondering where May from Mango has gone to, she has come to work at our shop already.Cheers,EZ

Martyb22
05-13-11, 09:57
I know I know. Honestly for the longest time I just thought those places were for tourists who couldn't speak enough English to navigate the bar scene so I never bothered. But Cowboy and Nana have increased their prices so much that soapies are now a pretty good alternative. I've been wanting to try the models lounge in Poseidon for a few months but just can't stomach the cost (and I hate that farang surcharge) ; I might try Nataree soon (I can walk there in 5 min.).Try Naree, on Soi4. Down a bit. It's "Up to you though"

NicFrenchy
05-14-11, 07:14
Hi guys,

In case anyone wondering where May from Mango has gone to, she has come to work at our shop already.

Cheers,

EZDoes she offer the same Mango service?

Tricky3000
05-14-11, 09:40
Does she offer the same Mango service?It's a very good question. I was wondering the same thing.

Goyave
05-14-11, 10:58
Hi guys, In case anyone wondering where May from Mango has gone to, she has come to work at our shop already.Cheers, EZWhen you update your website, have a look at BB's data (her age in particular). She does not look bad at all for someone who was born two centuries before Jesus-Christ! :D

EZmassageBKK
05-14-11, 10:58
Ok. Let me ask her today and post here. I told her that it is up to her and in fact, I encourage her to give the same service at least to her ex-customers from Mango.Anyway I will post another reply today.Cheers,EZ.
It's a very good question. I was wondering the same thing.

EZmassageBKK
05-14-11, 12:05
Hi, I just checked with her.Yes she said she will offer the same service as per mango.Cheers,EZ
It's a very good question. I was wondering the same thing.

EZmassageBKK
05-14-11, 12:06
Hi Goyave, Sorry for the typo. We will make the correction. Anyway it seems that BB has stop working so we will remove her entirely.Cheers,EZ
When you update your website, have a look at BB's data (her age in particular). She does not look bad at all for someone who was born two centuries before Jesus-Christ! :D

Pizza Pie
05-14-11, 13:26
"Kinnaree Massage Bangkok has the same owners as Apsara Massage on sukhumvit soi 4. This new shop is located on Sukhumvit Road, between soi 2 and soi 4, next to the Bully's pub."Read the above on Suk-psycho and decided to give it a try after seeing the lovely big-breasted girls out front.Waste of valuable time and baht.Kinnaree is a traditional shop, offering foot massages, etc. However, a hand job is on unofficial offer with an overpriced oil massage (500 THB). However, based on my sole experience, the oil massage is shite, and the tug job is as mechanical as can be.Paid for a 1 hour massage. With a pre and post massage shower I was out the door in less than 40 minutes. Yup. A western styled asian rub and tug.Ask for the handjob was 1000 THB, negotiate down to 500, or stay at 1000 if groping desired.My girl didn't like the groping and squirmed away if I approached any of the good bits. Upon completion, no offer to resume massage to finish the hour.Albeit, this is only one experience, but I won't be going back and advise that you don't either. I tried this place once and first of: It's completely overpriced. You can get 2 hours in many shops for what this shop charges for 1 hour.The lady I had wanted 1000 for handjob.But I have to say I had an amazing massage, I had 2 hours of really good relaxing massage with about the last 30 minutes was stroking and massage the "important parts". I would gladly go back there every week to see the older lady who took me to HJ heaven. But now it feels very silly to pay this much in Bangkok so I probably won't be back anyway.

BionicMan
05-14-11, 14:06
When you update your website, have a look at BB's data (her age in particular). She does not look bad at all for someone who was born two centuries before Jesus-Christ! :DMiracle of photoshop and definetely a high skilled plastic surgery, LOL

Syzygies
05-14-11, 17:56
When you update your website, have a look at BB's data (her age in particular). She does not look bad at all for someone who was born two centuries before Jesus-Christ! :DGoyave,

You really should be aware of Phuttasakaraat (the Buddhist Era) in which we are currently on year 2554.

J C is not relevant here! BB stands for Big-Boobs I guess, as doesn't sound very Thai, and intended age likely to be 22.

Looks like someone made her an offer too good, and has gone already.

Syzygies
05-14-11, 18:08
Kinnaree is a traditional shop, offering foot massages, etc. However, a hand job is on unofficial offer with an overpriced oil massage (500 THB). However, based on my sole experience, the oil massage is shite, and the tug job is as mechanical as can be.Paid for a 1 hour massage. With a pre and post massage shower I was out the door in less than 40 minutes. Yup. A western styled asian rub and tug.Ask for the handjob was 1000 THB, negotiate down to 500, or stay at 1000 if groping desired. Waste time to go to rub and tug shop here in Thailand, IMHO. Either go to proper expert massage, or go to a wild shop like Mango / Tulip etc. For no holds barred seems better to me. In between shops seem a total waste of time, unless they have particularly hot and irresistable girls, that you are trying to crack onto.500 is normal for just a handjob, but I can understand the girl wanting more for being groped.She may feel that being seriously groped is on par with doing a blow-job.Of course if you like groping (and I do too) , try the star of light and they might well do it for a lot less because they are completely used to it. Wish I was a Gynacologist here in Thailand. So much beautiful pussy. :D

Goyave
05-14-11, 19:15
Goyave, You really should be aware of Phuttasakaraat (the Buddhist Era) in which we are currently on year 2554.J C is not relevant here! BB stands for Big-Boobs I guess, as doesn't sound very Thai, and intended age likely to be 22.Looks like someone made her an offer too good, and has gone already.I know that you are kidding here (me too), but for the record, it's her age that is mentioned (2218 years old), not her year of birth, so, the calendar used is irrelevant. ;)

Syzygies
05-14-11, 19:36
I know that you are kidding here (me too), but for the record, it's her age that is mentioned (2218 years old), not her year of birth, so, the calendar used is irrelevant. ;)At least she is not as old as the Buddha, but you have a point. 2218 makes no sense whichever way you look at it. I guess they forgot to rub out the 18 during cut and paste. Incidentally, I believe the Buddhist Era commences from the death of the Buddha.

Goyave
05-14-11, 20:54
... I guess they forgot to rub out the 18 during cut and paste... That's what I think too, but I played dumb just for the fun of it.

BKK Dreaming
05-14-11, 21:13
Or she is really 22 but will tell you 18 to make you feel better.

BK

MisterO
05-15-11, 02:04
Hi Goyave,

Sorry for the typo. We will make the correction. Anyway it seems that BB has stop working so we will remove her entirely.

Cheers,

EZShe's gone? And I was hoping to check her out on my trip to Thailand next week.

Nvslim
05-15-11, 08:30
Wish I was a Gynacologist here in Thailand. So much beautiful pussy. :DYeah, but most of them would be sick if they need go to a gyno.

Slim

Syzygies
05-15-11, 10:06
Yeah, but most of them would be sick if they need go to a gyno.SlimNo no, many just need a check up and Thai pussy is much cleaner than Farangs. Of course I was only jesting anyway.I do the odd bit of amature examination, however. :D

Mangofan
05-15-11, 14:51
Try Naree, on Soi4. Down a bit. It's "Up to you though"Naree is an oily, not a soapy. And it's pretty shit, if I remember correctly. Most of the girls there are a bit doggish.

Lylaster
05-15-11, 15:44
hello. this forum's been a big help, thought i'd post some quick reviews / thoughts from the past few weeks.

mango. ice.

as far as service, this place is the best. she literally did everything i wanted and i had a great time. rooms are great too.

hana. rin.

the infamous rin and her balls massage. it's a must do.

victoria massage. grace.

young girl, gave amazing head. massage really sucked but who's there for that? :-p. would recommend.

pimporn massage.

didn't like it too much. the massage was great, but all the ladies were like 35+.

tulip. benz.

definitely a lot of women to choose from, was about 20+ when i came in about 10pm. great service, the rooms aren't too good though.

lavender massage.

didn't like this place too much. you're literally 2 feet away from another guy and only a curtain separates you. think there's better places out there.

[CodeWord901] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord901)'s bj bar.

been here a few times. of the few i've had service from,"rin" in the afternoon did the best job. there's definitely certain times that are good. i've been there late night where there were 2 available, and been there in the middle of the afternoon when there were 15 to choose from.

sabai sabai.

didn't like it too much. typical massage and handjob place. only had 3 women to choose from.

i wondering if anyone can recommend a place or a woman that can give a legit massage and great blowjob? i find the mango / tulip places are great for sex, but sometimes i just want a massage and release.

Mauldid
05-15-11, 16:29
http://www.enterthaiment.com/pictures/ez-massage-sukhumvit/EZ%20Massage%20Girls/index.htmlNot the best looking girls

Fon Tok
05-15-11, 18:12
http://www.enterthaiment.com/pictures/ez-massage-sukhumvit/EZ%20Massage%20Girls/index.html

Not the best looking girlsPoor quality photography and editing can make even the prettiest woman look bad.

Pita123
05-15-11, 23:25
Wish I was a Gynacologist here in Thailand. So much beautiful pussy. :DDoh! Now I remember you!

NicFrenchy
05-16-11, 10:50
Doh! Now I remember you!What took you so long?

NicFrenchy
05-16-11, 10:55
Just had a great session with a girl from 7eme Ciel!

Ok, I know the mamasan well (she is the mamasan of AS Massage Soi 22) and she said this girl was good. She also must have told the girl to take good care of me because the lady went the extra mile.

Went straight for my cock and balls right from the start, gave me a fantastic B2B massage and a great BBBJ. Nice long fuck session as well.

Only downside, fuck session was interrupted often so that she can put more KY (she was very tight).

For those who are regulars of 7eme Ciel, you will know her. She has a GREAT set of tits and big nipples.

Syzygies
05-16-11, 17:25
Doh! Now I remember you!Really? Now sure how that sentence causes you to remember my face. :(You really might remember me though. Sorry about lack of reports. Have just returned to Thailand but no time to play up as yet.

Syzygies
05-16-11, 17:30
Poor quality photography and editing can make even the prettiest woman look bad.Ouch! You want realistic pics of the girls, or you want the fake ones that make the girls look 5 times prettier than they actually are? I thought the girls in the pics looked pretty typical.Perhaps you just don't like the photographer's lighting?

Pita123
05-16-11, 21:40
Really? Now sure how that sentence causes you to remember my face. .

You really might remember me though. Sorry about lack of reports. Have just returned to Thailand but no time to play up as yet. Medicinal memory

Syzygies
05-17-11, 06:56
Medicinal memoryI didn't think those memory pills really worked. I closest I come to medical stuff is Ranatidine (Zantac for reflux) , Imodium (when the oysters or prawns weren't quite right) and Vitamins C, Zinc and Calcium. I do keep Azithro (just in case could catch something from BBBJ - be prepared). Maybe you got the wrong guy. :D

Mauldid
05-17-11, 08:06
Perhaps you just don't like the photographer's lighting? [/QUOTE]If they mix it up a few real pics (minimum makeup) and studio shoots, that would be the best type of advertisement. Beauty is in the eye of the holder, however service and word of mouth will bring clients to their shop daily. Just my two baht.

Mangofan
05-17-11, 12:23
Well, I've finally had my first soapy experience. I was walking around Ratchada and went into Colonze 2 first. None of the girls were very attractive; there were a few sideliners but they weren't great looking either. Went into Hi-Class next, there were probably 40 girls to choose from. Some really nice lookers; papasan was being a bit pushy so I walked out and went to Nataree. 20 girls or so, and I picked #83. Her body is about a 9, face is an 8 although her teeth are a bit fucked. Fake tits but you can hardly tell. Very skinny and tallish.

We walk into the room and I can see it's a bit worn-down. Stains on the ceiling and the bed has tears in the material. No matter. She starts to run the water in the bath and we go to the bed. She gives me a below-average oil massage. Not great. But she's topless and I can look at her magnificent tits in the mirror as she massages me. I turn over and she massages my legs but she doesn't play with my member. We finally go over to the bath and she puts some soap in. She gets in with me and soaps me up. The whole time I'm thinking that she's going to do a B2B massage and give me a BBBJ in the tub. Neither happened. She just soaped me up and washed off the soap quickly.

We finally go over to the bed (after drying off). Minimal kissing, she doesn't like me playing with her breasts for very long; DATY is off the table. After some quick nipple kisses she puts the condom on; she says she only does CBJ which is unfortunate. She gives an unenthusiastic CBJ. Lasted less than a minute. She hops on and we go at it at multiple positions until I'm spent. I look at my phone and there's an hour left. She cleans me up and then gives me another massage for 30 minutes. After that she starts to get dressed and points to the time. I know that there's at least 30-40 minutes left but she's adamant that the time is up. No use arguing. She asks for a tip and I reluctantly give her 200 baht. Next time I'll go to Mango where they know how to treat their customers. I guess part of it is my fault; maybe I should have conversed with the papasan a bit more. Anyway, #83 is to be avoided.

Ralph Kramden
05-17-11, 13:52
Mangofan.

From my past experiences, I would say you got typical service at Nataree. However, there will always be exceptions. Nonetheless, the attraction there is the young lasses, but it sounds like you went for a more experienced pretender. We live and learn.

I still maintain you should have ignored the aggressive hustler (Arab as I remember) , took your time and invested 1700 in a better chance at sexcess at Hi-class.

Fon Tok
05-17-11, 16:02
Perhaps you just don't like the photographer's lighting?Perhaps it's just bad photography?

Dollars
05-18-11, 05:02
Just came back from BKK on Sunday and I did May who used to be a staple at Mango at EZ (which is actually next door). Mamasan said she walked in asking to start working. When I asked about May at Mangos, the mamasan said she did not know where is now working but that she no longer works at Mangos.Talk about brazen on the part of May. Safe to say, I fucked the shit out May at EZ. Natalie was booked solid for three days straight but I could not get past her buck teeth when I finally saw her live.I will definitely visit EZ next trip because the had the most decent girls on thispast trip when I visited Tulip, EZ, Mangos, and Snow white.Soi Cowboy is and will always be the king of late night. Take it from me, the best goldmine (girls that go the extra mile even for short time) can be found at DUNDEE bar in Soi Cowboy. I can't stand Lilac or Bacarra.

Syzygies
05-18-11, 15:46
Well, I've finally had my first soapy experience. I was walking around Ratchada and went into Colonze 2 first. None of the girls were very attractive; there were a few sideliners but they weren't great looking either. Went into Hi-Class next, there were probably 40 girls to choose from. Some really nice lookers; papasan was being a bit pushy so I walked out and went to Nataree. 20 girls or so, and I picked #83. Her body is about a 9, face is an 8 although her teeth are a bit fucked. Fake tits but you can hardly tell. Very skinny and tallish.We walk into the room and I can see it's a bit worn-down. Stains on the ceiling and the bed has tears in the material. No matter. She starts to run the water in the bath and we go to the bed. She gives me a below-average oil massage. Not great. But she's topless and I can look at her magnificent tits in the mirror as she massages me. I turn over and she massages my legs but she doesn't play with my member. We finally go over to the bath and she puts some soap in. She gets in with me and soaps me up. The whole time I'm thinking that she's going to do a B2B massage and give me a BBBJ in the tub. Neither happened. She just soaped me up and washed off the soap quickly.We finally go over to the bed (after drying off). Minimal kissing, she doesn't like me playing with her breasts for very long; DATY is off the table. After some quick nipple kisses she puts the condom on; she says she only does CBJ which is unfortunate. She gives an unenthusiastic CBJ. Lasted less than a minute. She hops on and we go at it at multiple positions until I'm spent. I look at my phone and there's an hour left. She cleans me up and then gives me another massage for 30 minutes. After that she starts to get dressed and points to the time. I know that there's at least 30-40 minutes left but she's adamant that the time is up. No use arguing. She asks for a tip and I reluctantly give her 200 baht. Next time I'll go to Mango where they know how to treat their customers. I guess part of it is my fault; maybe I should have conversed with the papasan a bit more. Anyway, #83 is to be avoided. I have been to many Soapies, and Nataree is not my favourite place. They seem to have a lot of very young very inexperienced girls. At Nataree I would recommend going for one slightly older with good expereince. Fish bowl girls are a better bet than sideline girls.For some reason I have better luck at other soapies.Meanwhile I have been in BKK for 4.5 days now without playing up. Might be a record (just kidding). My GF has been keeping me moderately contented.Might well get a chance to go to La Belle or Mango tomorrow after Thai language class.

Nongpagba
05-18-11, 19:01
I have been to many Soapies, and Nataree is not my favourite place. They seem to have a lot of very young very inexperienced girls. At Nataree I would recommend going for one slightly older with good expereince. Fish bowl girls are a better bet than sideline girls.

For some reason I have better luck at other soapies.

Meanwhile I have been in BKK for 4. 5 days now without playing up. Might be a record (just kidding). My GF has been keeping me moderately contented.

Might well get a chance to go to La Belle or Mango tomorrow after Thai language class. I know this is somehow off topic, but I gather you have information about Thai language classes for people who are not permanantly in Thailand?

Dveight
05-19-11, 02:05
Day 1, Mango Girl Kan.

Day 5, had Kan and Chery come over. Ready and willing to push more as much as your dream can go. Started with same menu as day 1 with double pleasure. In addition I highly recommend a Deep throat session with Chery. The best I had so far. As abonus a good show between them. Does Cherry do anal, she's not listed as A+ on their website.

Asia Butterfly
05-19-11, 05:16
Does Cherry do anal, she's not listed as A+ on their website.Confirmed. Cherry does Anal.

She is a freak and I love it.

A. B

LincolnRobinson
05-19-11, 12:17
Got to be a typo on their website.1000 baht for the VIP service and outcall? :O

Syzygies
05-19-11, 18:18
Now I know the meaning of legless. Really feeling my age after the session. :(Visited Cherry at Mango and time seemed to pass in fast forward. Couldn't believe was 2 and a half hours but checked my own watch, and yes it was. Multiple shots and many positions. Yes she does do anal, but I usually don't.But her mouth an pussy both take it deep. Her BBBJ seems to have improved even more. Don't recall many better.Perhaps has something to do with this being my first play up session for several days, but was one of the first times when I almost had no desire to change to do anything else. You could easily just do oral only with this girl and I'm sure some do. But don't get me wrong, doggy, mish and others were also great.Wonderful time throughout. She is tall and slim but still has great natural B cups.She claimed to be able to say something in German."dan-gay". I didn't recognise it. Finally dawned on me was "danke" but pronounced strangely. She must have read it in a book. So her language skills are not that great other than Thai and a bit of English, but really its all about sex and not much talk is needed! LOL.Gave her a good bonus for her extra time and work. Had to pay 1K downstairs too, but never mind, was worth it.Even the drink waitress recognised me and said Hello, out in Soi 24 before I arrived, knowing my name. I was stunned at first since I didn't yet know her name, nor remember who she was (seems to be Am).

Cunning Stunt
05-19-11, 19:44
Visited Cherry at Mango and time seemed to pass in fast forward. Couldn't believe was 2 and a half hours but checked my own watch, and yes it was. Multiple shots and many positions. Yes she does do anal, but I usually don't.Nice girl. Recently, she struggled through the summer heat and the rush hour BTS scrum to visit me at my hard to find Siam Square flop and arrived 'glowing' (Thai girls don't sweat) but still with a smile on her face.Although no beauty facially, her body is an 8 for those who like tall, willowy Thai girls (I do) and her attitude and application to ensuring that she wrings every last drop out of recalcitrant nuts, is second to none. Mine felt like pickled walnuts after 2 hours with her.Unlike you, I sampled all 3 holes and I can assure you that she takes it just as hard and deep in the orifice that you didn't make use of. However, the highlight had to the great BJ/CIM.Got some interesting snaps but understandably I won't be showing them here. Cannot imagine that she would object to a clothed pic, though.

Pita123
05-19-11, 20:54
Got to be a typo on their website.

1000 baht for the VIP service and outcall? :O1000 to the house. 1500 to the girl.

Ixgzca
05-19-11, 22:52
We should really find out what's happening at Snow White guys. I went there yesterday and they had at least 12 girls there and none of them are on the website! They had a lot of lookers too, at least three or four who were an 8 or more. In the end I didn't try anyone since it was a little like sensory overload. Left and went to Mango for an anal romp with one of my regulars. As soon as I know who is the talent at Snow White I will head back.

Pita123
05-20-11, 05:13
We should really find out what's happening at Snow White guys. I went there yesterday and they had at least 12 girls there and none of them are on the website! They had a lot of lookers too, at least three or four who were an 8 or more. In the end I didn't try anyone since it was a little like sensory overload. Left and went to Mango for an anal romp with one of my regulars. As soon as I know who is the talent at Snow White I will head back.How much are you paying us to do your research?

Syzygies
05-20-11, 08:01
We should really find out what's happening at Snow White guys. I went there yesterday and they had at least 12 girls there and none of them are on the website! They had a lot of lookers too, at least three or four who were an 8 or more. In the end I didn't try anyone since it was a little like sensory overload. Left and went to Mango for an anal romp with one of my regulars. As soon as I know who is the talent at Snow White I will head back.Well they weren't good looking enough to make you stay, or perhaps beauty doesn't impress you?

I guess you had a booking at Mango already and was just window shopping.

Syzygies
05-20-11, 08:07
Got some interesting snaps but understandably I won't be showing them here. Cannot imagine that she would object to a clothed pic, though.I hate the way those push-up bras make the tits look fake. Her pics are on web site so no big problem to post a pic I guess.

Traveler1234
05-20-11, 18:17
Got to be a typo on their website.

1000 baht for the VIP service and outcall? :OIt's correct, B$1000 for outcall for two hours, plus of course the tip to the girl [B$1500-2000 range]

The Pro
05-21-11, 02:57
We should really find out what's happening at Snow White guys. I went there yesterday and they had at least 12 girls there and none of them are on the website! They had a lot of lookers too, at least three or four who were an 8 or more. In the end I didn't try anyone since it was a little like sensory overload. Left and went to Mango for an anal romp with one of my regulars. As soon as I know who is the talent at Snow White I will head back.Indeed, whilst most on here rave on about EZ and Mango, I have been a regular at Snow White which has a number of nice girls. But be warned. Some of the new girls are very raw. As in only starting to get experienced.

Faxmux
05-21-11, 09:58
Ma[QUsukhumvit soi 4. This new shop is located on Sukhumvit Road, between soi 2 and soi 4, next to the Bully's pub."Read the above on Suk-psycho and decided to give it a try after seeing the lovely big-breasted girls out front.Waste of valuable time and baht.Kinnaree is a traditional shop, offering foot massages, etc. However, a hand job is on unofficial offer with an overpriced oil massage (500 THB). However, based on my sole experience, the oil massage is shite, and the tug job is as mechanical as can be.Paid for a 1 hour massage. With a pre and post massage shower I was out the door in less than 40 minutes. Yup. A western styled asian rub and tug.Ask for the handjob was 1000 THB, negotiate down to 500, or stay at 1000 if groping desired.My girl didn't like the groping and squirmed away if I approached any of the good bits. Upon completion, no offer to resume massage to finish the hour.Albeit, this is only one experience, but I won't be going back and advise that you don't either. [/QUOTE]

Faxmux
05-21-11, 10:00
I had good oil massage and HJ by a lady named LINDA 500+500 anybody know that lady? She said worked at Apsara before.Read the above on Suk-psycho and decided to give it a try after seeing the lovely big-breasted girls out front.Waste of valuable time and baht.Kinnaree is a traditional shop, offering foot massages, etc. However, a hand job is on unofficial offer with an overpriced oil massage (500 THB). However, based on my sole experience, the oil massage is shite, and the tug job is as mechanical as can be.Paid for a 1 hour massage. With a pre and post massage shower I was out the door in less than 40 minutes. Yup. A western styled asian rub and tug.Ask for the handjob was 1000 THB, negotiate down to 500, or stay at 1000 if groping desired.My girl didn't like the groping and squirmed away if I approached any of the good bits. Upon completion, no offer to resume massage to finish the hour.Albeit, this is only one experience, but I won't be going back and advise that you don't either. [/QUOTE]

Syzygies
05-21-11, 17:58
I had good oil massage and HJ by a lady named LINDA 500+500 anybody know that lady? She said worked at Apsara before.I suggest you use "preview post" before actually posting, then you can see how it will come out. Its best to leave the name of who you are quoting in there so we can see what you are actually posting. Also be careful when posting, in case a quick one liner should look suspiciously like an attempt to solicit favourable reports. I mean, who really cares if anyone knows that lady? Newcomers are always treated with some suspicion.

Potok
05-23-11, 14:31
I went to EZ Massage on Saturday at around 10:30am. I must have been the first customer because some of the five girls that were there appeared to be still half asleep. I chose Lea (sp?) from the line up for a two hour oil massage (THB2, 100 all inclusive). It was a disappointment. She was totally lacking in massage skills, merely rubbing whatever part of the body she was on back and forward for minutes at a time. I finally lost patience and asked her to come to the FS part, which was just at lacking. Perfunctory covered BJ, change of condom, bang. Should I mention that none of the girls bore any resemblance whatsoever to the photoshopped beauties on the website? I certainly won't be going back.

Chill Out
05-23-11, 21:42
here is a report on several places i've visited. i'll throw here anything that isn't a go-go, and do a report on go-gos later. i'm not sure if it is allowed to cross-post here and in the massage places thread, but after all, all of this is in bkk, so i'm posting this in the bkk thread and on the massage place thread.

arkane (soi 33) : i went there with 3 friends, once. only one girl in the limited line-up (8 girls or so only) was cute and i took her instantly. my friends had to go somewhere else. service was good but i wouldn't go back, the choice is too limited. it's also bj only. and the rooms are very cramped. note that the other arkane (i forgot the location) has even less choice, and older girls (in their thirties and fourties).

dream heaven massage: in front of arkane 33. a few cute-ish girls here, but nothing that will take your breath away. i recommend ice, who i took twice. good service, cute face, very cute body. their vip room has a big mirror by the side of the bed.

nataree: i was there several times. maybe the biggest line-up of all massage places. around 40 or 50 girls. some cute girls but nothing exceptional imo. good service and prices (around 2600). ok rooms. big mirrors.

caesar: i'm not sure what their deal is. i went there 6 or 7 times since it's close to nataree. every time there was only 3 or 4 girls on offer. if i came at 6 pm they would say i should have come at 2 pm, and vice-versa. i've given up on the place and don't even bother checking it anymore when i'm in the area.

emmanuelle: exactly the same deal as for caesar. with one exception, once they actually had a pretty big line up (maybe 20 girls or so) , but only one beautiful girl. she was expensive though and i didn't like the limited choice, so i did not partake.

subway: i was there a few times since it's next to nataree. i never saw a beautiful woman in there.

hi-class: i was there only once and was ripped off with bad service, with a girl that i took because she was recommended by the papasan! i wasn't asking for anything out of the ordinary, but the girl gave up on me when i wasn't coming after 15 minutes or so. no money back or change of girls of course. you pay in advance and management will not care if you have a bad time. this was maybe the only time i actually got pissed off by a bad experience. not so much at the girl but at the papasan, who got a 100 tip for his "recommendation" and later told me to go fuck myself. on principle, i'm never going back there.

coppa cabana: i was there several times. i'm not sure why this place gets no press here. they have quite a few hot girls, hotter than in most places. maybe 4 or 6 hot girls total in a line up of 15 or so. price from 2000 to 5000. the availability of hot girls is highly dependent on timing though. mostly good service, but one pop only. nice rooms.

poseidon: i was there 3 times with friends since it's right next to coppa. we left with nothing each time. the line up on the "model floor" is relatively small (5 to 15 girls) and the girls just aren't that beautiful. they seem to think that tall = hot. there are some beautiful girls in a booklet that you can order based on pics, but personally i only take girls i can see face-to-face to be able to screen for attitude and chemistry. i would not go back there.

amsterdam: i was there several times. big line-up at the right times (early afternoon weekends, after 6 on weekdays). expensive (3000 to 6000). a good choice of beautiful girls, but don't expect too much from the reviews here. most of the girls still aren't that hot, but there are 5 or 6 beauties. excellent service (maybe the best i've had in bkk) but one pop only. nice rooms. big mirror. beware that if your girl asks for a drink, she might order some overpriced 300 baths cocktail. this happened to me once and i gave the mamasan a piece of my mind afterwards. this kind of trick shouldn't happen in this kind of place. make sure you always check what your girl is ordering.

eden bar: i went there with 5 friends. 2 of them who were still drunk from the night before went for it, and later reported the experience was so-so. everyone else thought none of the girls was hot. we left.

the lord: i was there once with friends. very limited line-up (4 girls). none of them hot. i never went back.

collonze2: i was there right after the lord (it's next door). bigger line up, but no beautiful girls.

[CodeWord901] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord901): i was there once early afternoon. the team was outside having lunch. i left running. if women in their mid-forties with thick waists and acne scars are your thing, this will be heaven.

so of all those places, i would only recommend amsterdam, coppa cabanna, nataree, and maybe dream heaven.

EZmassageBKK
05-24-11, 19:20
Hi Potok, I apologise for your bad experience.On our part, we have reprimanded Dear and remind her to buck up. One more strike and we will kick her out of out shop as we cannot tolerate girls who are no good and also not willing to change or improve.As for your bad experience, I am not trying to find excuses but if you happen to be back in town, I would be please to make it up to you.If you are interested, just PM me and I will make the arrangement for you.Thank you! Cheers,EZ
I went to EZ Massage on Saturday at around 10:30am. I must have been the first customer because some of the five girls that were there appeared to be still half asleep. I chose Lea (sp?) from the line up for a two hour oil massage (THB2, 100 all inclusive). It was a disappointment. She was totally lacking in massage skills, merely rubbing whatever part of the body she was on back and forward for minutes at a time. I finally lost patience and asked her to come to the FS part, which was just at lacking. Perfunctory covered BJ, change of condom, bang. Should I mention that none of the girls bore any resemblance whatsoever to the photoshopped beauties on the website? I certainly won't be going back.

Syzygies
05-25-11, 05:42
Here is a report on several places I've visited. I'll throw here anything that isn't a go-go, and do a report on go-gos later. I'm not sure if it is allowed to cross-post here and in the massage places thread, but after all, all of this is in BKK, so I'm posting this in the BKK thread and on the massage place thread.<cut So of all those places, I would only recommend Amsterdam, Coppa Cabanna, Nataree, and maybe Dream Heaven. Chill Out, Great report and I even agree with most of what you say. Like you, its the search for beautiful girls that also perform that matters.Caesars has always been a rip off unless you are East Asian.Obviously at Hi Class its important not to take notice of the papasan who is probably getting a kick back from the shit girl. Make your own decision is safer unless you know a reliable papasan.Haven't been to Emmanuelle recently but in the past used have some good girls, if find the right time of day when have more girls, available. Sometimes there are very few because its busy, and may need to wait a while till girl comes out of a previous session, though I usually don't have that much patience.I agree Copacabana is worthwhile, and can be better than the more well known Poseidon nearby. I will try Amsterdam again based on your recommendation.

Chill Out
05-25-11, 10:00
Obviously at Hi Class its important not to take notice of the papasan who is probably getting a kick back from the shit girl. Make your own decision is safer unless you know a reliable papasan.I know, but the girl he recommended was already on top of my shortlist. I was hesitating between her and another one (and she was making all the right moves to show she wanted to go with me) ; and then the papasan came along and told me she was great and giving good service, so I went for her. It wasn't a case of me going for a random chick only based on his recommendation.

Enchoo
05-25-11, 15:04
I also did not have a good experience in EZ massage (2nd floor) in the late afternoon time frame earlier this week. Most of the girls are not into the art of sex and perform with energy possible for HE. I was only given a massage then we could not agree to what kind of sex can take place. So frustrated I requested to get a refund for services not offered and they refused! ABSOLUTELY DO NOT RECOMMEND UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE FRUSTRATED.
Hi Potok, I apologise for your bad experience.On our part, we have reprimanded Dear and remind her to buck up. One more strike and we will kick her out of out shop as we cannot tolerate girls who are no good and also not willing to change or improve.As for your bad experience, I am not trying to find excuses but if you happen to be back in town, I would be please to make it up to you.If you are interested, just PM me and I will make the arrangement for you.Thank you! Cheers, EZ

Syzygies
05-25-11, 16:20
I know, but the girl he recommended was already on top of my shortlist. I was hesitating between her and another one (and she was making all the right moves to show she wanted to go with me) ; and then the papasan came along and told me she was great and giving good service, so I went for her. It wasn't a case of me going for a random chick only based on his recommendation.Sometimes the moderately disinterested looking girls can be better. At least you then know they are not putting on a big act. I never take a girl that looks too eager and play acting too much over the top. It really puts me off. I take your point though. We all get burned now and then. These things happen. I previously got burned at Amsterdam where the session was just great in the bath till it came time to fuck when her legs suddenly became very stiff scared of my dick, and was very difficult to do anything much.It sometimes pays to have a regular venue where know the papasan well and he knows what you like too.I have a papasan / mamasan that knows me well at about 3-4 soapies, even though I may be somewhat infrequent.

NicFrenchy
05-26-11, 07:52
Hi Potok,

I apologise for your bad experience.

On our part, we have reprimanded Dear and remind her to buck up. One more strike and we will kick her out of out shop as we cannot tolerate girls who are no good and also not willing to change or improve. EZ,

WOW, I am very impressed with this attitude! Finally a manager who listens to its customers. Well, I will make it a point to go back to EZ.

Thank you for your actions.

NicFrenchy
05-26-11, 07:57
I was only given a massage then we could not agree to what kind of sex can take place. So frustrated I requested to get a refund for services not offered and they refused! ABSOLUTELY DO NOT RECOMMEND UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE FRUSTRATED.What kind of services did you initially pay for?

Chill Out
05-26-11, 11:26
Sometimes the moderately disinterested looking girls can be betterReally? Even when I take a girl based on looks, I look for signs that she is interested, motivated, whatever you want to call it. Taking a girl who looks disinterested sounds like a bad idea. Isn't it?

Syzygies
05-26-11, 13:37
Really? Even when I take a girl based on looks, I look for signs that she is interested, motivated, whatever you want to call it. Taking a girl who looks disinterested sounds like a bad idea. Isn't it?I did and't say "totally disinterested". I have had good experiences with girls whose expressions are just normal showing pleasant disposition. I don't take girls that wink or wave wildly at me for example, as I believe they may be putting on an act. Remember that many girls sitting waiting for a customer can be quite bored and also shy about all the guys coming to oggle them. Girls that just sit and chat to a friend nearby in a pleasant looking manner without pulling any distainful faces are good options for me, even if they don't pay more than average attention to me.

So to me, the amount of attention that the girl pays to me while selecting, is no great indicator of how she will perform. Hopely though, they will looked pleased after having been selected. Its not too late to change ones mind. In may shops can call a girl over for a quick drink first to beeter gage how she relates to you. Nothing is fool-proof. As I previously said, some girls can be just super until it gets to the sex part, when it all can go pear shaped.

NicFrenchy
05-26-11, 16:33
I did and't say "totally disinterested".I am with Chill Out on this one, you said Moderately Disinterested. I think we're playing with words here. Either she's interested or she isn't, moderatly is just a meaningless word thrown in the middle that waters down the term "Disinterested" but does not make it go away.

It's like saying he "Allegedly" attempted to do this or that.

Anyway, in my case I always prefer to pick the bubbly girl that is waving at me and smiling, I have always had good luck with that. If the girl looks bored or disinterested, I pass.

EZmassageBKK
05-26-11, 21:18
Hi Enchoo, Please let me know who you went with and what is the problem in details? What do you mean by "we could not agree to what kind of sex can take place"? Did you pay for just massage or with the full special service included? I really need to know what is wrong so I can address the problem and at the same time redress your issue for you.Actually if you want to visit us, please PM me and tell me what you want and ask me for recommendations and this way things will not go wrong. We have new girls coming to us wanting to work everyday and I really need to know the feedback on the ladies and if they are not good, then we will not let them work unless they change their attitude and improve their services. For ladies who I would recommend, those are definately tried and tested and very popular ladies with many recurring customers.Thank you and take care.Cheers,EZ
I also did not have a good experience in EZ massage (2nd floor) in the late afternoon time frame earlier this week. Most of the girls are not into the art of sex and perform with energy possible for HE. I was only given a massage then we could not agree to what kind of sex can take place. So frustrated I requested to get a refund for services not offered and they refused! ABSOLUTELY DO NOT RECOMMEND UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE FRUSTRATED.

Chill Out
05-26-11, 21:48
As I said, I usually go for looks, but check for attitude and enthusiasm before I go for it. Usually not a problem but occasionally very hot girls just stare into the horizon (one in particular in Rainbow 4 comes to mind). I've never taken one of those. Maybe Siz's point is that you can take one like that, and she will warm up in the room. It sounds like quite a gamble to me however.

I had an interesting experience in Nattaree. I went there several times and there was a girl (freelancer outside the fishbowl) who was doing very over the top waving and winking in my direction and just begging me to come talk to her. She seemed to really really want me. She was cute but not hot. I hesitated, remembering the wise advice of the old hands here who suggest to go for enthusiasm instead of looks. I passed. But she kept doing the same waving everytime I went. My last time there, I took her. And she fucked my brains out. One of the best times I've had with P4P so far. So yeah. Enthusiasm can be good.

Sonic Bam
05-27-11, 04:42
arrived bkk yesterday evening after full day at work and overnight flight so feeling lazy but couldn't be in bangkok without getting some action. went to akane 33, chose misato for vip menu course m which isn't on the web page course menu but on the menu they give you in the shop. m is for mattress massage.

the new shop is a big improvement on the one under peep inn. vip room has double bed and attached large wet-room. m course is dry massage on bed, into wet-room and on to the mattress for soapy wash down with "internal" probing if desired, ar and plenty of other attention in the right areas then slippery body massage with gel (you've all seen the videos). finished off back on the bed with bj / hj.

misato looks a bit better than her web photos (in my opinion) , a small bit of a belly, a handful a cup and good fun in the room.

Crazykf
05-27-11, 06:29
well it's raining hard now and so a quick report on my mp experience so far this time in bkk:

-dream massage: arrived late 10pm, three girls, took sayya, cute 20yo, great firm body (as one would expect from a 20yo) ; ok attitude, weak oil massage, no bj but decent cowgirl sex (seemed to enjoy) , a little timid, no fk but as expected (and what i wanted) in a japanese oriented shop. helpful mamasan. would go again, sweet girl;

-snow white: arrived at 3pm, a few girls, nothing spectacular, was attributed o, a tall very skinny girl, ok face; good oil massage with some ar, nice attitude, but no kiss (braces?) i don't mind since i had a small cut under my lip; nice cowgirl then doggy; recovery then hj (tired) ; room is barely ok, noisy because on the street i think; next door customer seemed to be having lots of fun! would return, different girl;

-paradise massage: loads of girls when arrived at 4pm, took mook, nice attitude, ok face (but acne and tons of make up and those ugly color lenses) , ok body (but ugly vaccine scars so many thai girls harbour) ; decent oil massage in a clean room; then a quick bbbj to get me started and cowgirl (no fk, again not a problem for me at this stage) , then she got tired and i took her missionary, she seemed to enjoy herself a little (she 'let go' at some point) ; ok overall; not sure i would return, maybe too japanese in terms of girl style (yes i like dark skin.)

i paid the usual 2100 plus tip each time;

i'm getting a little bored of the mp experience though, and the nana park girl i took last night was a nice change. but damn those np katoeys are everywhere! i used to think i could detect them in a split second but this year's models even get the voice 90% right.

also went to [CodeWord901] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord901)'s soi 8, as usual one or two decent (face = 7/10 max) girls out of six or seven to chose from. the girl kae gave me a firm bbbj which had me come much more quickly than usual as per this method; kept her clothes on, not much touching allowed;"come again", right. i know i will.

Syzygies
05-27-11, 06:48
I am with Chill Out on this one, you said Moderately Disinterested. I think we're playing with words here. Either she's interested or she isn't, moderatly is just a meaningless word thrown in the middle that waters down the term "Disinterested" but does not make it go away.It's like saying he "Allegedly" attempted to do this or that.Anyway, in my case I always prefer to pick the bubbly girl that is waving at me and smiling, I have always had good luck with that. If the girl looks bored or disinterested, I pass. Thanks for the English lesson Frenchy, and I know my literary skills are not that great.Its usually girls who tell me "but you you said...." and its usually girls who insist to know what was in my mind more than I do. Perhaps my choice of words was not great, but I put in the "moderately" on purpose to indicate the "degree" of the quality.When measuring a quality of a girl, its not at all an on / off switch, Nic. Perhaps, to you, a girl is either georgous or ugly, one or the other. To me Thailand has lots of girls that are mildly pretty or mildly ordinary, neither georgous not ugly, but somewhere in between.I stand by my statement that I would rather take a "moderately" disinterested girl, or a girl not demonstrating any great desire, than one showing wildly over the top behaviour. Its a Thai cultural thing that girls should not appear too wayward and too desperate to get a man. Many Thai girls believe its up to the man to show the strong interest first. When the girl knows you are keen on her, her willingness to display interest may then increase significantly.There are of course girls that display wild behaviour (overcoming cultural demureness) trying to con the man into thinking they really like him and will be really good. I am wary of the excessive actresses. I know very well that many guys respond well to this behaviour, but I am just giving my opinion. Maybe I am in danger of missing some great girls this way, but I would rather have a very natural girl. I haven't had a bad session for so long now, that I can't even remember when it was. I am mostly making very careful choices and often repeating as I have limited mongering time available.I recently had a geart repeat session with a "Midnite" exotic show dancer whose behaviour was somewhat wayward, but I don't mind this if the girl's inhibitions have been blown away by a few Tequilas. In the first meeting, I felt rather unsure about her, for fear she was acting, but she turned out to be very willing to have a long session to the extent that she was saying "don't cum yet, I'm not ready to finish again". She was a little passive (not too much - not a star fish at all, Nic) in the session at times, just enjoying being serviced, which was fine as I don't mind directing the action at all. However she did what I wanted too. Her name was Anna (Thai name Naa). Slim sexy type from Khorat. Top dancer in the place (IMHO). This last time I met her, she was much more demure than the first time, due to not having had any Tequilas before I arrived. I supplied her with a few Tequilas to make sure her inhibitions were gone, should there have been any. Another great session followed. Midnite is a crappy bar early, with rather below average looking Coyote girls, some of whom don't know how to dance. Later heaps of customers arrive in time for the shows that pretty good, comparible to Suzi Wong shows, but continuing for a longer duration (no crap fire breathing show). The lesbian show may get cancelled if the girls who do that one get bar-fined too early. I liked the shows much better than Long Gun shows (for Pita). If a Lesbian show is your top priority, then I think SW is a safer bet. I suddenly just realised I am in the wrong thread for this last bar report, but too bad, I am lazy to move it..

Syzygies
05-27-11, 06:56
As I said, I usually go for looks, but check for attitude and enthusiasm before I go for it. Usually not a problem but occasionally very hot girls just stare into the horizon (one in particular in Rainbow 4 comes to mind). I've never taken one of those. Maybe Siz's point is that you can take one like that, and she will warm up in the room. It sounds like quite a gamble to me however.I am absolutely with you here. One on the Rainbow's (either 3 or 4) felt like a total pressure cooker to me, with staff hassling me all the time to pick some girl, and girls acting well over the top. Was a terrible experience and I left real soon.

At Nataree I haven't really found that many girls that I wanted to repeat with. Perhaps have been unlucky, but I believe a problem is many very inexperienced girls there (newish girls) , that don't know much. I believe its a place where need to be very careful when choosing a girl to get one a little bit older who knows what its all about. Many girls there are on tough contracts where they get very little if any from the payment. Most often goes to their "manager" (pimp) to repay the contract debt. These girls really appreciate a cash in hand tip.

Syzygies
05-27-11, 07:27
also went to [CodeWord901] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord901)'s soi 8, as usual one or two decent (face = 7/10 max) girls out of six or seven to chose from. the girl kae gave me a firm bbbj which had me come much more quickly than usual as per this method; kept her clothes on, not much touching allowed;"come again", right. i know i will.some girls there are willing to take clothes off and have full sex no problem, with an increased tip off course. a fully clothed girl is a bit boring for me. even a half clothed girl doesn't do it for me. have previously reported.

Sonic Bam
05-27-11, 10:49
Angels is an old favourite. Best selection for a basic oily that I've been to - until your first two choices in the book "not here yet" (1pm). Third choice Visa is available. Nice body, nice chest but starting to head south a little bit. Surprisingly good massage with oily tit rub round my ass. Was enjoying it then the flip over and she starts the service. Very mechanical, CBJ, won't do this, won't do that, couple of minutes in different positions. Couldn't finish in the end so early shower and off. Double espresso in the Emporium thinking what to do......... The Fruit Shop is round the corner, haven't been there before, so why not.Into Mango and get allocated a girl so asked if I could choose. About a dozen girls on the bench, quality surprisingly not that great. One stand out in the looks department so that was my pick, turned out to be Apple. Good looking girl but wouldn't have recognised her from her website photo, nice body, nice set of C cup bolt ons that she is quite proud of. Service and satisfaction - 'nuff said already. Recommended. She was telling me that a farang had been banned four days ago after several occasions of being rough with the girls, demanding bareback and not paying. Good on them.Booked a 6pm appointment with Rin at Hana Massage thinking I'd be ready for her special service after a 1pm session at Angels. Not so sure now after Apple. Might just be a standard massage today.

Mangofan
05-27-11, 12:25
One stand out in the looks department so that was my pick, turned out to be Apple. Good looking girl but wouldn't have recognised her from her website photo, nice body, nice set of C cup bolt ons that she is quite proud of.Noooooooooooo! Her breasts were absolutely perfect! Why oh why did she get implants?

Crazykf
05-27-11, 12:51
Or Orange massage, next to Dream.

Very poor session with a fairly ugly girl (Tik) , not much choice when I arrived at 4pm; should have walked out, my fault. Sometimes ugly girls compensate by good service.

But this girl was easily among the worst I have ever had in Thailand. Very limited but long and boring oil massage (I was doused in liters of the stuff.) with zero sex appeal and almost no erotic skills (seemed to try and prevent me from penetrating in doggy, said I was "big", I'm not at all big). Very bad breath also.

Her picture had been heavily photoshoped (not so much the face but the breasts, and it's hard to verify in situ with clothes on). I walked out after 40 mins without wasting my seed on this unexciting provider. No tip of course. Funny looking but ultimately unhelpful japanese (I think) papasan, insisted his girls were "good". Weird kind of place, but I'll never be back.

Sonic Bam
05-27-11, 12:53
Noooooooooooo! Her breasts were absolutely perfect! Why oh why did she get implants?She said her mum wasn't to happy either but I'm sure that's for different reasons.;)They're pretty damn good though.

Traveler1234
05-27-11, 14:16
Booked a 6pm appointment with Rin at Hana Massage thinking I'd be ready for her special service after a 1pm session at Angels. Not so sure now after Apple. Might just be a standard massage today.Have a cold one for me.

Sonic Bam
05-27-11, 16:00
Have a cold one for me.Just had dinner at LL and a chat with G. LL & ISG regular there also, having dinner with one of the Sports Bar lovelies.