PDA

View Full Version : Bangkok Massage Parlors - Except TULIP and ANNIES!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82

Syzygies
05-28-11, 05:57
after chillout's useful summary of the soapies, i reminded myself it was high time to give amsterdam another try. too many guys are willing to scrub some place off list after one poor experience. i hadn't been to amsterdam for 2-3 years i think after a single disappointing experience there.

like chillout, i am a guy who likes to get the most georgous girls possible, even if it will cost a little more. life is too short to waste time fucking ugly girls, as i don't have the time to monger every day. its very easy to get to amsterdam as take the subway ("underground rail" mrt for non-americans) from sukhumvit (or where ever) to rama 9 station. if in a real hurry, could even take a motorcycle to get though the traffic jam although still would be held up a little by countless other motorcycles, doing the same route.

i arrived about 5pm. i think between 5 and 6pm is probably the best time to arrive, as many girls have just started work around this time and will be fresh.

in the front door and noticed a small group of girls to the side in a small sitting room. probably these girls were pre-booked and awaiting their customer (i'm guessing a little). down the back is the main seating area for the girls. about 12-15 girls were available. several customers were sitting scanning the girls and having a drink. i also gave the girls a quick scan and while most were reasonably good looking (well above general soapy standard) , no-one immediately grabbed my gaze as being totally georgous. perhaps some would have been georgous to thai taste. amsterrdam probably has a smaller percentage of farang customers (not sure why). perhaps the style is a bit pompous for some.

suddenly a curvy figured girl with a very cute face has come through the door at the back, is passing by me and heading towards the front door, not joining the seated girls. i am tempted to reach out and grab her arm, but that would be very impolite. so i just have to stand up and chase after her. i quickly stop to ask the mamasan what is going on with that girl who passed. is she available or pre-booked or what? then i continue the chase, with the mamasan coming with me. it doesn't pay to be too shy in these places, as some other customer could easily grab the target girl.

turned out the girl had just finished her makeup out the back and was checking in for her working shift. i had a very short chat with her and didn't get any negative vibes, so asked her to go with me. she was a little suprised to me grabbed so quickly, but seemed pleased enough. i suddenly realised i had to ask her how much was the cost for her level, as although she had an sxxx number (superstar?) , i wasn't aware of the pricing structure anymore. turned out she was rated at one of the middle levels, i. e. not in the most economical bracket, but also not the most outrageously priced models.

miss x (yes i am not naming her as there are plenty of very pretty girls there) , was medium hight, light skinned from chiang rai, everything all natural (no ugly fake nose or silicones) , probably only a cup but very curvy and 23 years old. very cute face a little bit egg-shaped, like a japanese face shape but eyes very thai. no baby stretch marks and a little light pussy fluff, so light that i almost didn't notice it being there.

probably she had slightly weak english, but no problem we had no problem to have a fun conversation and i got to practise my thai too.

very gfe session, and unfortunately the 90 mins went all too quick. she seemed to enjoy it all and although her bbbj started too quick, i soon coached her down to my slow speed bj. my dick and her pussy seemed to be the perfect fit, hence my problem with the time starting to run low but me not wanting the session to end.

ratings: body 8, face 9, bbbj 7, various standard sex positions 9, chemistry 9.

not bad for a girl with only 5 months experience.

got her number so as not to lose contact, and obviously will repeat. noticed 2-3 other georgous girls on the way out, so there plenty of good options. the looks of these girls are well above places like poseidon, catherine, emmanuelle, annies, etc, even more pretty than nataree and way more classy, but some of them can be pricy. i am now a confirmed amsterdam customer, as am a sucker for stunning girls.

NicFrenchy
05-28-11, 07:34
am a sucker for stunning girls.Surprised you had to say this. I don't think I have ever heard a guy say he was a sucker for Horrendous looking girls. I think we are all happy with Stunners.

Thanks for that review. I'll have to try Amsterdam, if my non P4P girls don't satisfy

Syzygies
05-28-11, 09:09
Surprised you had to say this. I don't think I have ever heard a guy say he was a sucker for Horrendous looking girls. I think we are all happy with Stunners.Thanks for that review. I'll have to try Amsterdam, if my non P4P girls don't satisfyAh yes but there are guys getting semi-horrendous girls (okay I really just mean rather plain ;) ) from a beer garden or car-park because they are cheep. My implication is that I am drawn by georgous girls even when price is above average rates. So I suggest Amsterdam is not the greatest when bargain hunting. The best looking girls at La Belle are probably not that cheap either.

NicFrenchy
05-28-11, 10:36
My implication is that I am drawn by georgous girls even when price is above average rates.Same here, but then again, money is no problem for me. Luckily and I understand not all mongers are fortunate enough and need to stretch their budget.

Traveler1234
05-28-11, 12:35
I suddenly realised I had to ask her how much was the cost for her level, as although she had an Sxxx number (Superstar?) , I wasn't aware of the pricing structure anymore. Turned out she was rated at one of the middle levels, I. E. Not in the most economical bracket, but also not the most outrageously priced models.Nice report but you forgot to mention how much?

Chill Out
05-28-11, 12:35
I'm glad you had a good time Syz, and I hope to see other reports on places with beautiful girls. It's fairly unbelievable how hard it is to find a really pretty woman in BKK (in the P4P scene that is).The one scene I did not investigate yet is the disco scene. I heard a lot about stunners in CM2. I'll have to take a look.As for now, wherever I leave a place empty-handed, I make a point to shake my head and tell the mamasan "I just don't see any beautiful girls here" or something along those lines. If enough guys do this, maybe one day they'll get the idea.
I think we are all happy with Stunners.Many guys are convinced that stunners will be starfish; or they prefer Eden-type services where skills is more important than looks...

Sonic Bam
05-28-11, 16:21
Another place I hadn't tried before. Going in, there were a few guys sitting so I thought there was a queue but the mamasan almost pulled me across to a chair and calls out the line up. Good sell from the mamasan so far, I had hardly drawn breath. Again, only one real looker for me in the line up of about a dozen and it turns out to be Toon. She hadn't been smiling in the line but really pretty but with a something different about her face. Anyway, up in the room it's into the shower and she is still dressed with a towel round her. No smiling, dressed shower. I've seen shy before but this was something else. I was still wondering about her face and thought she might be wearing braces but she wasn't.

We start back massage and I mention "special" and she is stripped off and in the shower, light turned down though. Turns into a good session, good fun but CBJ. Good firm body, small breasts but really cute nipples, not the organ stops you get on some Thai ladies. It was only after the shower at the end that I noticed an C Section scar. Wouldn't have been a stopper for me though, one I would repeat.

Not so happy with the whirlwind experience with the mamasan. Fair play to her though, she got a sale.

Duniawala
05-28-11, 17:41
Can anyone direct me to the post which has the Google massage parlor map. All my searches have been unsuccessful. Perhaps even give me the right keywords. I have used Bangkok massage map, Google massage maps etc. Thank you.

David 2
05-28-11, 17:58
Can anyone direct me to the post which has the Google massage parlor map. All my searches have been unsuccessful. Perhaps even give me the right keywords. I have used Bangkok massage map, Google massage maps etc. Thank you.Here it is. But it's 3 years old. I think it was done by MickLicker, who is sorely missed.

http://maps.google.com.au/maps/ms?hl=en&gl=au&ie=UTF8&oe=UTF8&msa=0&msid=112522687346612693021.00044836624e9b986acc9&ll=13.737363

100. 570543&spn=0. 012756, 0.016437&z=16&iwloc=000448486e26686f3dc36

NicFrenchy
05-28-11, 20:45
Not so happy with the whirlwind experience with the mamasan. Fair play to her though, she got a sale.Why blame the Mamasan for doing her job? She did not force you to take anyone, you could have smiled and said no.

I have done so many times.

Syzygies
05-29-11, 13:05
I'm glad you had a good time Syz, and I hope to see other reports on places with beautiful girls. It's fairly unbelievable how hard it is to find a really pretty woman in BKK (in the P4P scene that is).Chill Out,

Its really not that that amazing. If Amsterdam (or any P4P for that matter) were to have an unbelievably stunning girl, I believe on the PR tier at Amsterdam, she probably wouldn't last long. Some rich guy will want to keep her all to himself. Actually the base level Amsterdam girls Vxxx are mostly not that stunning at all. Far too many have the bad nose job that to me makes it look like the nose has been punched. At 3200 B, most of the V girls are not good looking enough to be worth it. Better to pay slightly more and step up to the S or SL category, or go get a cheaper pretty girl at Nataree. Out of 15 V girls available early Sat Afternoon, only one was really pretty enough to my taste.

I take time to pick all natural looking beauties.

I would like to ammend my recommendation to show up at 5PM. Make it between 6PM and 7PM is better. Many of the the prettiest girls like to start a bit late. With the money they make, perhaps just two customers per day would be plenty for them.

The 2nd girl I tried recently, was again all natural this time with exceptional C cups number SL16 I think and named "Eh" (pronounced high and very short). She was really great but not as enjoyable as my last session, not though any fault of her own. Its just her pussy was rather too small and tight for me. Obviously some guys would like this, but was a struggle for me to get any deep penetration. I did the digital probe to check for the dreaded sponge, but was just a low uterus not very far in interfering. Very tight too! Believe it not, I like a looser softer feel, and I thought my GF was rather tight, but not compared to this girl.

I would have taken my previous girl again, but she hadn't yet arrived when I wanted to go upstairs. I was very slow to decide but started to rush it when heaps of guys arrive getting towards 6PM.

Traveler1234
05-29-11, 13:14
Here it is. But it's 3 years old. I think it was done by MickLicker, who is sorely missed.ML is fine, like many of us, just 'semi-retired'.

M P Lurker
05-29-11, 13:37
ML is fine, like many of us, just 'semi-retired'.That pretty much sums it up. Not as much time for mongering in Thailand as would like. Have long term GF.

NicFrenchy
05-29-11, 16:36
I know the Mamasan Well and she told me that today was the LAST DAY of 7eme Ciel in Soi 39.

The Shop is moving to its sister Location AS MASSAGE (Will be rebranded 7eme Ciel Soon) on Washington Square

Chill Out
05-29-11, 18:34
If Amsterdam (or any P4P for that matter) were to have an unbelievably stunning girl, I believe on the PR tier at Amsterdam, she probably wouldn't last long. Some rich guy will want to keep her all to himself.Yes. And that's why it's tough to find a really beautiful P4P girl in BKK. They don't stay on the market long, and who can blame them, or the rich guys who take them.
Actually the base level Amsterdam girls Vxxx are mostly not that stunning at all. Far too many have the bad nose job that to me makes it look like the nose has been punched. At 3200 B, most of the V girls are not good looking enough to be worth it. Better to pay slightly more and step up to the S or SL category, or go get a cheaper pretty girl at Nataree.Agreed. The entry-level girls are not pretty and not worth the price.As I said IMO there are maybe 5 or 6 beauties on the whole line-up. So depending on timing you will only see 2 or 3. Still, that is better than most MP places where there are none.There is also an element of smoke and mirrors to it. The girls in Amsterdam and Coppa for example are better dressed and better made-up than the average SW. I don't know if they get any assistance from the shop for clothes, but I do know that they have hair stylists and make up staff to take care of the girls. That's another reason why they look hotter. It works for me, but it could be said that some of the prettiest girls in Nana or Cowboy would not look out of place in the top tier of the MP line up, if dressed and made up properly. And you can get them for 2600 ST, not 4 or 5000. So that's another thing to keep in mind.
With the money they make, perhaps just two customers per day would be plenty for them.Yes many girls (especially the top tier) stop at 2 per day maximum. And they don't work everyday.

Syzygies
05-30-11, 03:00
There is also an element of smoke and mirrors to it. The girls in Amsterdam and Coppa for example are better dressed and better made-up than the average SW. I don't know if they get any assistance from the shop for clothes, but I do know that they have hair stylists and make up staff to take care of the girls. That's another reason why they look hotter. It works for me, but it could be said that some of the prettiest girls in Nana or Cowboy would not look out of place in the top tier of the MP line up, if dressed and made up properly. And you can get them for 2600 ST, not 4 or 5000. So that's another thing to keep in mind.Yes many girls (especially the top tier) stop at 2 per day maximum. And they don't work everyday. The 2 girls I had at Amsterdam probably would not be found in Cowboy or Nana unless were perhaps amongst the best Coyote girls. These were the prettiest girls available to my taste. Very hard to find such cuties in the Oilies. Its true some Nana and Cowboy girls would fit it, but probably very few to the top levels.I certainly do take hottest bar girls and LT too, but its tough to find a bar girl with super face and body and performance, for same reasons. They won't last. Usually can get 2 out of 3. I am not that hung on thinking bar girls are too expensive, although after a few drinks, barfine, and pay the girl, its not that cheap. Oilies or lower end soapies work out cheaper for me. I saw a really georgous SW on Suk just two days back, during the day and was shocked by her prettiness, so that was quite tempted, but this is rare.For PSE and a hot body, I take a super Oily girl, e.g. Mango. For a stunner, and good body, and perhaps performs nicely, best to go to a top soapy. For a good girl, hot body and LT, I usually take a bargirl but can take Oily or Soapy girls.

Nomadic Mong
05-30-11, 06:38
Does Cherry do anal, she's not listed as A+ on their website.She does every all the things starting with "A". It is just you have to dream and she is make it happen.

Nongpagba
05-30-11, 11:24
Yesterday, I had one hour left before departure, so I went to Hana Massage for Rin's services, but she was busy. So I gave Rose Massage a try. The book and the website show many ladies, but yesterday afternoon only few were available. I finally choose Sabrina for one hour. The rooms are quite nice with a spacious bathroom with shower and toilet. Sabrina did not take long to come back, undressed and stepped in the shower to clean me up. She has slightly sagging boobs and I would not call her a beauty. After some body to body action in the shower, we moved to the bed. There was no need to negotiate for uncovered blowjob and the (covered) FS was quite satisfactory. After the unpleasant experience at EZ Massage with the need to negotiate for the lady to undress and for BBBJ it was a good experience and might be an alternative to Mango & Co, although I did not try for a second pop. You have to pay upfront, see their webpage: http://bangkokrosemassage.com/gallery.phtml

MisterO
05-31-11, 12:32
She does every all the things starting with "A". It is just you have to dream and she is make it happen.I made sure I booked an appointment with Cherry on my last trip to LOS. BBBJ, multiple positions, anal. Unfortunately I could only get one pop off before the 2 hours finished, which seemed way too fast! I knew I over did it the previous day by hitting up EZ massage, Nataree, and had to have my favorite go go dancer from Rainbow 4!

The next night I ran into Cherry at Rainbow 4 as a customer brought her there. She smiled and waved at me looking a little embarrassed.

KenBuddy
05-31-11, 18:07
In LOS next month and was planning a session at Akane 33 with Mika but checked the website today and she is not listed. Any confirmation on this?

Gold777
06-01-11, 05:41
Do anyone know if Linda who used to work at Angels works somewhere else?

Booboo12
06-01-11, 19:48
Do anyone know if Linda who used to work at Angels works somewhere else?She is now with me.What can I do for you?

Mangofan
06-03-11, 21:12
Went down to Soi 24 the other day as my balls were in need of releasing some overload of love juice. I've been wanting to fuck "Sa" from Orient massage for some time, but she's never there for some reason, and today was no exception. In fact, the Japanese papasan informed me that there were only 5 ladies on the premises at the moment. I asked for a lineup. Of the 5, three were well past their prime, one was doable (with a few beers) , and one was stunning. I chose "Nam", a 22-year old cutie with big knockers. I only go for the 1 hour oil massage (no reason to go for the 2 hour option unless you're at mango, snow white, or tulip). We go upstairs into the room. It's quite small, but it has a glass shower big enough for the both of us. She starts to shower me and I inform her that I indeed want the special massage. She disrobes and I can see that I am in for a treat. Nam has the most stunning body I have ever seen on a massage girl. Her tits are nice. Big and natural. I'm guessing large C-cups. They are absolutely perfect. She's a smallish girl with a flat belly and a great figure. She also has a sexy sultry voice which I like.

We shower and get on the bed. She asks if I want a massage first. No, thanks. Let's get down to business. She starts a BBBJ which is a nice change from the CBJ that those sluts over at EZ insist upon. She gives me a B2B massage without oil and my cock is rock hard. She continues to kiss my balls and suck on my dick and after about 10 minutes of this ecstasy I turn her over. I suck on her marvelous tits and she tells me "softly". I oblige and slowly work my finger down to her nether regions. Her mound is not shaven, which is a nice change from the usual bare treatment that I see from Thai girls in these establishments. I then go to town on her and she softly groans as I lick her sweet pussy. I turn her over again and I ask for another BBBJ before the main event. She obliges then puts the condom on and we fuck. She's good but she kept complaining about my size. Also, no doggy-style. She was afraid of the pain involved. After reverse cowgirl we go to missionary and I eventually unload my load, with both of us completely spent. We shower and she gives me a massage for about 15 minutes. She kept asking me to turn over so she could massage my back but I just smiled and refused, telling her that I wanted to look at her while she massaged me (smile and giggle from her).

She told me later that I was the first customer in the shop that day (I came at around 1 pm) and that business has been slow. Overall a good experience although I would have liked to do her from behind. 1500 to her plus 400 to the shop. Money well spent. I told her that I'd be back soon (which I will).

Face. 8.

Body. 10.

Service. 8

Ralph Kramden
06-04-11, 14:28
See Nam here.

http://www.orient-massage.com/lady/nan.htm

Syzygies
06-05-11, 15:26
Also, no doggy-style. She was afraid of the pain involved. After reverse cowgirl we go to missionary and I eventually unload my load, with both of us completely spent.There are girls whose uterus is positioned so that doggy does cause pain, so its not that uncommon. If you had a very small dick, maybe would have been possible. Don't worry about it. I know a guy that is so big he regularly gets refused even regular sex with some Thai girls. Missing out on doggy is not the worst thing in the world. Would you have rather missed the BBBJ? Some girls don't do cowgirl too, due to doing themselves damage. Have experienced girls bleeding after getting too carried away and going too hard in cowgirl.

EZmassageBKK
06-05-11, 19:06
We have quite a few ladies who experience pain and had to stop work for a few days. Also some of them even got blood coming out of their pussies because the customers is too big! Sometimes its not really easy in this line of work.
There are girls whose uterus is positioned so that doggy does cause pain, so its not that uncommon. If you had a very small dick, maybe would have been possible. Don't worry about it. I know a guy that is so big he regularly gets refused even regular sex with some Thai girls. Missing out on doggy is not the worst thing in the world. Would you have rather missed the BBBJ? Some girls don't do cowgirl too, due to doing themselves damage. Have experienced girls bleeding after getting too carried away and going too hard in cowgirl.

Mouse1
06-06-11, 12:50
We have quite a few ladies who experience pain and had to stop work for a few days. Also some of them even got blood coming out of their pussies because the customers is too big! Sometimes its not really easy in this line of work.Too much information!

Asia Butterfly
06-06-11, 15:49
Hi guys,

In case anyone wondering where May from Mango has gone to, she has come to work at our shop already.

Cheers,

EZEZmassageBKK.

Is May still working at your place, I don't see her picture on your website. I am in town in 2 weeks and would like to see her.

A. B

EZmassageBKK
06-07-11, 01:54
Hi, Email me at [Email address deleted by Admin] For booking May.Cheers.EZ.
EZmassageBKK.Is May still working at your place, I don't see her picture on your website. I am in town in 2 weeks and would like to see her.A. BEDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Syzygies
06-07-11, 07:06
Too much information!Don't be so squeamish. Its good to have a dose of reality for those saddists who like to pound the poor girl in doggy, very hard and very fast, and wonder why the girl is complaining of pain. Some Asian pussy is not designed to take "larger" farangs, and sometimes you find the uterus head sticking out just 4 inches or so in (a problem). So take it easy guys! Have some compassion for the damaged girls who may struggle to work properly on occasions. Just my opinion. Its not supposed to be like a mortar and pestle used to make Som Tam. Some nationalities are renowned for wanting to make girls scream. Fortunately, not all are that long, so sometimes the girl may have to fake it, and put on a bit of acted screaming to turn on these dudes. That doesn't mean most girl pain is fake pain.

Crazykf
06-07-11, 11:43
Yes. And that's why it's tough to find a really beautiful P4P girl in BKK. They don't stay on the market long, and who can blame them, or the rich guys who take them.

Agreed. The entry-level girls are not pretty and not worth the price.

As I said IMO there are maybe 5 or 6 beauties on the whole line-up. So depending on timing you will only see 2 or 3. Still, that is better than most MP places where there are none.

There is also an element of smoke and mirrors to it. The girls in Amsterdam and Coppa for example are better dressed and better made-up than the average SW. I don't know if they get any assistance from the shop for clothes, but I do know that they have hair stylists and make up staff to take care of the girls. That's another reason why they look hotter. It works for me, but it could be said that some of the prettiest girls in Nana or Cowboy would not look out of place in the top tier of the MP line up, if dressed and made up properly. And you can get them for 2600 ST, not 4 or 5000. So that's another thing to keep in mind.

Yes many girls (especially the top tier) stop at 2 per day maximum. And they don't work everyday. I went to Amsterdam on a Sunday not long ago and there was no one at 2pm; at 230pm five or six girls had arrived (V numbers) , with one cutie with a nice attitude, but the overdone curly hairstyle and makeup doesn't do it for me. The mamasan also wasn't too pleasant (I had to order some drink in order to be able to sit at a table and wait). I just left.

Crazykf
06-07-11, 11:51
My final oily experience this time in BKK:

Kate at Mango, assigned to me, I was looking for a change. A little older than the other girls, OK face and body (no fake or hormone boosted tits and therefore no acne) ; OK attitude (seemed a little tired maybe?) , but not "PSE" style, not much AR during the massage as is usual in those places;

Then cowgirl, mish and second round (HJ) ; good kisser, very fresh breath (not that common in Thailand!)

Overall a decent experience, not as wild as could be expected from a Mango girl, but she did it for me.

There were a lot of girls when I left at around 19pm on a Sunday, young ones too. Next time!

Mouse1
06-07-11, 14:26
Don't be so squeamish. Its good to have a dose of reality for those saddists who like to pound the poor girl in doggy, very hard and very fast, and wonder why the girl is complaining of pain. Some Asian pussy is not designed to take "larger" farangs, and sometimes you find the uterus head sticking out just 4 inches or so in (a problem). So take it easy guys! Have some compassion for the damaged girls who may struggle to work properly on occasions. Just my opinion. Its not supposed to be like a mortar and pestle used to make Som Tam. Some nationalities are renowned for wanting to make girls scream. Fortunately, not all are that long, so sometimes the girl may have to fake it, and put on a bit of acted screaming to turn on these dudes. That doesn't mean most girl pain is fake pain.Point taken. Good to moderate the romance with a dash of gynaecology!

Syzygies
06-08-11, 07:43
I went to Amsterdam on a Sunday not long ago and there was no one at 2pm; at 230pm five or six girls had arrived (V numbers) , with one cutie with a nice attitude, but the overdone curly hairstyle and makeup doesn't do it for me. The mamasan also wasn't too pleasant (I had to order some drink in order to be able to sit at a table and wait). I just left.You were far too early. 6PM would be better. This is high class place so you have to act a bit high class, lest be considered rif-raf. Mamasans were fine to me. I agree about some of the stupid hairstyles and makeup, but they do have some natural looking girls.If you are new to Thailand, I probably would suggest somewhere else.

Monkey1818
06-09-11, 09:48
For some reason the last few times I've been in BKK, I always end up at Mango. Walked in and there wasn't anyone available except for Cheer. Not the best looker. But service was A+. It seemed like the session was non stop right when we walked into the shower. BBBJCIM in the shower and Everything was available. Asked for Greek and she just bent right over and let me have it. After 3 pops and drained I walked out feeling relieved.

Nongpagba
06-11-11, 10:14
There is a "new" lady at Victoria who is called now Yaya and who will probably become the superstar in this establishment as she was in another well known shop. Fllower lovers will welcome her presence. Needless to say the two hours I had the honour of enjoying her services were very intensive.

Syzygies
06-12-11, 06:55
There is a "new" lady at Victoria who is called now Yaya and who will probably become the superstar in this establishment as she was in another well known shop. Fllower lovers will welcome her presence. Needless to say the two hours I had the honour of enjoying her services were very intensive.Well I don't know who recently left the flower shop. Did she make you promise to be quiet?

Delwand
06-12-11, 08:16
Had some free time the last 2 weeks so decided to check the talent at mango and snow white. Went to mango fairly early, think it was around 1 or 2pm. Most of the girls were available. I chose Cherry because of the good reviews and ofcourse her nice looks. She is a very friendly girl and eager to please. BBBJCIM in the shower with some very decent deepthroat skills. Got to love a thai girl who can deepthroat properly. The oil massage was like most shops where the extras are the main attraction just light petting and licking. She has a nice slim figure, her only problem (subject to preference) is that she is lacking in the booty department. Thrusting hard from behind was quite painful getting her bones banging on your lower body. She had no objection to A service however she did try with her hands to stop me from going to deep. Overall nice service from a very nice girl. Would repeat if I ever find the time.Snow white was not quite up to the same standard. In fairness I did arrive quite late at about 22:00. There were 3 girls available. I chose Will from her photo but quickly realized that picture was taken atleast 3 years ago. My own fault for choosing from the album instead of lineup I guess. Will had pretty ok face but was a bit to chubby for my taste. She did try to provide good service but when I'm not visually turned on by the girl I have some real trouble finishing and ended up with just one pop then I opted for massage the rest of the session.Will see if I have the time to visit my favorite haunts on ratchada next week. Haven't had a soapy for ages.

Goatscrot
06-12-11, 09:00
There is a "new" lady at Victoria who is called now Yaya and who will probably become the superstar in this establishment as she was in another well known shop. Fllower lovers will welcome her presence. Needless to say the two hours I had the honour of enjoying her services were very intensive.From seeing Yaya's photo at Victoria I was able to ascertain that she either is Yok, formerly of Tulip or a girl who looks exactly like her.

Raptors
06-12-11, 17:46
From seeing Yaya's photo at Victoria I was able to ascertain that she either is Yok, formerly of Tulip or a girl who looks exactly like her.Yok, former Tulip girl, definitely still retired, dating a farang according to numerous posters. So it must be a "look alike".

Syzygies
06-12-11, 17:47
From seeing Yaya's photo at Victoria I was able to ascertain that she either is Yok, formerly of Tulip or a girl who looks exactly like her.While unlikely in the extreme (rather definitely retired), its great publicity as will make a few curious enough to turn up for a look.

Raptors
06-12-11, 17:50
There is a "new" lady at Victoria who is called now Yaya and who will probably become the superstar in this establishment as she was in another well known shop. Fllower lovers will welcome her presence. Needless to say the two hours I had the honour of enjoying her services were very intensive.If she is from the former flower shop. Well I am surprised she is working in a shop where an ex flower girl is managing. I though this is not possible. There are normally apparently arrangements. This is at least according to my info. Only possible if in a shop like snow white one of the former co-owners of the flower shop is participating so you can call it an off-shoot. So I would be a bit more quiet and discreet.

Syzygies
06-12-11, 17:51
She has a nice slim figure, her only problem (subject to preference) is that she is lacking in the booty department. Thrusting hard from behind was quite painful getting her bones banging on your lower body.So go easier and it will feel better. Why create the pain? Not every girl has large padding. Is this another Som Nam Naa?

AssLover945
06-13-11, 05:10
Yok, former Tulip girl, definitely still retired, dating a farang according to numerous posters. So it must be a "look alike".I was there and saw Tina (of flowershop) , She is no way similar to yok in any department. So is the former Tina named as Yaya? Or is it some other girl we talking about? (I didn't see the album though)

Goatscrot
06-13-11, 05:29
While unlikely in the extreme (rather definitely retired), its great publicity as will make a few curious enough to turn up for a look.I was quite taken aback when I saw the photo. Grace told me that "Yaya" would not be in until 4, in fact this was the first thing that she told me, so something is definitely afoot at the Circle K!

NicFrenchy
06-13-11, 10:16
I was there and saw Tina (of flowershop) , She is no way similar to yok in any department. So is the former Tina named as Yaya? Or is it some other girl we talking about? (I didn't see the album though)On Victoria's website, Tina is there as Tina and not as Yaya so they must be different girls?

AssLover945
06-13-11, 12:13
On Victoria's website, Tina is there as Tina and not as Yaya so they must be different girls?I went there just 3 days back and before going I did check the website, Tina was still not there. But I also see 2-3 newer girls. But still no Yaya. Whatever just enjoy. Have sanook!

Raptors
06-13-11, 16:05
I was there and saw Tina (of flowershop) , She is no way similar to yok in any department. So is the former Tina named as Yaya? Or is it some other girl we talking about? (I didn't see the album though)To compare Tina with Yok. Jesus. Yok is tall and Tina is small package. I have know both, to my knowledge Tina has stopped at the flowershop and has gone back to province. But maybe she has come back and makes some money at Victoria. Nadea and Tina are very good friends.

Goatscrot
06-13-11, 18:14
On Victoria's website, Tina is there as Tina and not as Yaya so they must be different girls?Tina and YaYa are indeed different girls.

Weird One
06-15-11, 22:23
Anyone know where Oil from Victoria Massage went to?

Weird One

Tricycle
06-16-11, 00:04
I wandered over to Nataree before my flight. It was around 1pm on a weekday and only two girls were available. Ged is 20 and looks quite young. She was nice to chat with and she told me she had not been with a non-asian in the year that she worked there. I was disapointed that she did not kiss and she seemed to want to rush the session. On the way out, there were quite a few more girls who looked quite nice.

Tricycle
06-16-11, 00:17
I tried Mango last week. They tried to give me their selection when I walked in, so I had to ask for the lineup. I picked a petite Oo.

Energetic.

DFK.

Multiple Positions.

Good massage.

Recommend.

Tricycle
06-16-11, 00:28
I wandered over to Nataree before my flight. It was around 1pm on a weekday and only two girls were available. Ged is 20 and looks quite young. She was nice to chat with and she told me she had not been with a non-asian in the year that she worked there. I was disapointed that she did not kiss and she seemed to want to rush the session.I forgot to mention that she had a very hairy pussy and enjoyed DATY, for those of you who are into that.

Goatscrot
06-16-11, 05:14
Anyone know where Oil from Victoria Massage went to?

Weird OneURGH! And not only Oil, but Fon and Mam as well. Three of the best! I wonder if they are at other shops. Anyone?

Nongpagba
06-16-11, 06:52
URGH! And not only Oil, but Fon and Mam as well. Three of the best! I wonder if they are at other shops. Anyone?Both are now at EZ-Massage. As for Fon, I saw her yesterday at Victoria (only lady available). She seems to be more into backside activity than otherwise, as for esthetics she could improve making some cosmetic dentistry and losing weight.

Goatscrot
06-16-11, 08:54
Both are now at EZ-Massage. As for Fon, I saw her yesterday at Victoria (only lady available). She seems to be more into backside activity than otherwise, as for esthetics she could improve making some cosmetic dentistry and losing weight.Thanks for the update. Guess they can make more for less at EZ!

Tricky3000
06-16-11, 09:57
@NicFrenchy (or anyone else) : Speaking of 'Oil', I'm still hoping someone might know where 'Oil' from Mango ended up. I just tried calling De Luxury and got "She's on 'holiday'; you can try another girl," and then the answer as to when her holiday would be finished was,"You can call another time."

Anybody know where 'Oil' of Mango (or 'Ratee' of De Luxury) is?

NicFrenchy
06-16-11, 23:51
@NicFrenchy (or anyone else) : Speaking of 'Oil', I'm still hoping someone might know where 'Oil' from Mango ended up. I just tried calling De Luxury and got "She's on 'holiday'; you can try another girl," and then the answer as to when her holiday would be finished was,"You can call another time."

Anybody know where 'Oil' of Mango (or 'Ratee' of De Luxury) is? I tried tracking her down but without success as well. She vanished. But let's not panick, she'll be back soon somewhere

Dodgy Doggy
06-19-11, 19:54
Mates, I know I should have RTFF. But I just made a compulsive decision to go to Bangkok just tomorrow, hence the lack of time to read through all the reports. I've done some research and know most of the massage shops charge 800 baht for a 2hours oil massage. How much should I pay the ladies at the end of the "deed"? Cheers.

Dodgy Doggy

BionicMan
06-19-11, 21:06
Mates, I know I should have RTFF. But I just made a compulsive decision to go to Bangkok just tomorrow, hence the lack of time to read through all the reports. I've done some research and know most of the massage shops charge 800 baht for a 2hours oil massage. How much should I pay the ladies at the end of the "deed"? Cheers.Dodgy DoggyThis is an automated answer machine.Press #1 for HJ prices.Press # 2 for BJ prices.Press #3 for FS prices.Stroll a few pages and you get to know all about that in a few seconds.Probably less time than writing your questions, wait for the answer and read it.

Tricky3000
06-20-11, 05:01
How much should I pay the ladies at the end of the "deed"? Cheers.

Dodgy DoggyStandard: 500 for HJ. 1000 for BJ. 1500 for FS; and I guess some negotiate for less than these. Anything over that (or not at all) for gratuity is 'up to you'.

AssLover945
06-20-11, 10:26
Had a nice little bundle named Pim a few days back.Short height but, medium sized boobs, distinct ass, service 10/10, looks 7/10 (braces. But she does great BJ even with them). Anal of offer- tried but she was too tight there. WIll repeat? Yes definitely. Recommended.

Syzygies
06-20-11, 12:10
Both are now at EZ-Massage. As for Fon, I saw her yesterday at Victoria (only lady available). She seems to be more into backside activity than otherwise, as for esthetics she could improve making some cosmetic dentistry and losing weight.Oil, Fon, and Mam were mentioned, so "both" means which two at EZ?

Can we guess it means Oil and Mam since you saw Fon elsewhere? Or is it more confusing than that?

BaneMan
06-21-11, 07:32
Will be in BKK from the 10th July to 13 or 14th July.I am quite a new guy in this area but have been watching this forum for quite a while.My last trip I tried Cherry from Mango. Good GFE and instead of her massaging me, I massaged her instead to start it all off.I want to try someone with really good GFE and if it proves ok, I might even get her for the rest of my stay in BKK. Any recommendation anyone? EZ massage espically, any pointers? (Like slim and slightly curvy, B or C boobs and about 160-150 height, wan a GF not just a hump.)

Jacktani
06-21-11, 08:54
Will be in BKK from the 10th July to 13 or 14th July.I am quite a new guy in this area but have been watching this forum for quite a while.My last trip I tried Cherry from Mango. Good GFE and instead of her massaging me, I massaged her instead to start it all off.I want to try someone with really good GFE and if it proves ok, I might even get her for the rest of my stay in BKK. Any recommendation anyone? EZ massage espically, any pointers? (Like slim and slightly curvy, B or C boobs and about 160-150 height, wan a GF not just a hump.) I can recommend Yuri. She is up to your standard and has a fair skin too!

Osakagin
06-21-11, 16:25
I was just wondering if Apple is presently back working@the Mango?

If so, does anyone know her schedule, and what are the best days and times to try and book her?

Cheers in advance?

Duniawala
06-21-11, 18:00
Will be in BKK from the 10th July to 13 or 14th July.

I am quite a new guy in this area but have been watching this forum for quite a while.

My last trip I tried Cherry from Mango. Good GFE and instead of her massaging me, I massaged her instead to start it all off.

I want to try someone with really good GFE and if it proves ok, I might even get her for the rest of my stay in BKK. Any recommendation anyone? EZ massage espically, any pointers?

(Like slim and slightly curvy, B or C boobs and about 160-150 height, wan a GF not just a hump.) This is a forum, my dear man. Not a brothel.

Booboo12
06-21-11, 19:13
I want to try someone with really good GFE and if it proves ok, I might even get her for the rest of my stay in BKK. Any recommendation anyone? EZ massage espically, any pointers? (Like slim and slightly curvy, B or C boobs and about 160-150 height, wan a GF not just a hump.)Do you need phone number, adress, menstruation date and size of the pussy? I an, how much you give me darling.Better you crawl the forum, all info are already available

Mangofan
06-22-11, 02:24
I was just wondering if Apple is presently back working@the Mango?

If so, does anyone know her schedule, and what are the best days and times to try and book her?

Cheers in advance? She is indeed back working. And despite reports, she does not have breast implants. I saw her last week. Very nice girl.

Rodwint2
06-23-11, 05:21
Consecutive visits. Both gave excellent service per Mango standards. Bam is trained in regular Thai massage and was great in taking out the kinks from a long flight. Both are cute as buttons and eager to please.

BaneMan
06-24-11, 06:43
I can recommend Yuri. She is up to your standard and has a fair skin too!Where is Yuri from may I ask.

BaneMan
06-24-11, 06:44
I can recommend Yuri. She is up to your standard and has a fair skin too!Can I ask where is she working. Can someone tell me? I can't find her reference anywhere else.

NowInBangkok
06-24-11, 13:55
Anyone have any tips on how to avoid HIV aids when using Bangkok Massage Parlors services? Which place that the Best in Ratchada? Nataree? Thanks before,

Jacktani
06-24-11, 14:18
Can I ask where is she working. Can someone tell me? I can't find her reference anywhere else.Yuri works at EZ.Her picture is on its website.

Jacktani
06-24-11, 14:22
Can I ask where is she working. Can someone tell me? I can't find her reference anywhere else.Sorry she is YUMI, not yuri, at EZ.

Asia Butterfly
06-24-11, 21:50
Anyone have any tips on how to avoid HIV aids when using Bangkok Massage Parlors services?

Which place that the Best in Ratchada? Nataree?

Thanks before, Have you heard of Condoms?

AssLover945
06-25-11, 01:39
Anyone have any tips on how to avoid HIV aids when using Bangkok Massage Parlors services? ,You should not be here dude.Get a wife and be faithful to her.LMAO

KenBuddy
06-25-11, 18:41
Done the rounds of Akane, Orchid, Sazanka in recent times and am left wondering where the sensual massages have gone. All recent experiences were good, the girls tried hard, a few GFE experiences too but its pretty much wham-bam and see you later. Not that I am complaining but its good occasionally to experience a truly erotic experience. I remember the same places and an Akane girl doing great things with ice cubes one hot May afternoon, I remember being part of a great sandwich and of course many erotic moments with that famous Sazanka HJ (even the Sazanka HJ is now quite mechanical). Or maybe I am missing something?

Syzygies
06-26-11, 07:48
Cripes, I didn't read the ISG for quite a few days. I see I din't miss much on this thread.

I really should stay away more.

Areos
06-26-11, 13:37
Mango-Victoria-Snowwhite-Tulip.There are Ladies in this shop like to play with toys? There are any shops offer this type of fun?

Photo 79
06-27-11, 02:55
Hello all,Last time I was in BKK (in April) I had a few great sessions with May at Dream Heaven Massage on Soi 33 but now I notice her picture is off the website. Does anyone know where she went off to? I go to Bangkok next month and was hoping to see her again. She is young and skinny with lots of tattoos on her back (typical Thai ones like temple and Buddha and her name on her neck I think). Kind of shy but wild in the sack. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Monkey1818
06-27-11, 06:53
Anyone have any tips on how to avoid HIV aids when using Bangkok Massage Parlors services?

Which place that the Best in Ratchada? Nataree?

Thanks before, If you're worried about that, then it's probably a good idea to find a new hobby. Not saying all the girls are dirty. But nothing is 100% safe in the hobby.

Dodgy Doggy
06-27-11, 10:56
Just came back from a wonderful session at Snow White. I was initially disappointed when I saw the line-up. The girls all look ok, but nothing spectacular. Then after looking at them for 30 seconds, a girl who is seriously seriously cute walked out and sat down on the couch smiling at me. I chose her and up we went. Had abit of chat with her and she is called Poi (something like that) and she is only 20 years old. She has a petite body and a soft pair of boobs which were a handful.

She showered me and we went to the bed after that. I was expecting a massage first but I guess that is not the practice here (sorry I'm new ). She poured some oil on my back and she glided over me back and forth. I turned around and she gave me a BBBJ. Her BBBJ was quite disappointing and I didn't really feel anything. I stopped her and she capped me. She rode me hard and that was the first pop.

She gave me a relaxing massage for 30 minutes and I asked her if she is tired. She is such a sweet girl and everytime I looked at her, she is always smiling at me with that cutish face of hers. What really turns me on are her teeth braces. Makes me feel like I'm rocking a school girl. We then did a second round and after that, we were so tired. I hugged her on the bed and we both fell asleep on each other. What GFE. After we woke up 15 minutes later, she showered me and I paid her 1500 and it was all happy.

Doggy

AssLover945
06-27-11, 13:10
Mango-Victoria-Snowwhite-Tulip.There are Ladies in this shop like to play with toys? There are any shops offer this type of fun? For toys and girls the above mentioned places may not be prime places to look into.Try Eden Club, Dildo in pussy, Ass, mouth. Girl in dress / uniform / Lingerie. All possibilities open.You are the director of your own porn movie there.But you got to take 2 girls. Rule of the place.

Zandar
06-29-11, 13:35
Just back from 1hour session with 26 yo named Ice or something similar. She looks pretty and sweet but. BJ was covered and no way to change her mind, so no good at all and I don't know if I'll try again with a different girl.Cheers

Showdown
06-30-11, 05:03
I had an absolutely fantastic session with Cream at Snow White.Very sweet women and everything was on the menu.She is personable and a real person for sure.BBBJCIM, anal.3 three pops (last was a HJ).Highly recommended.

EisFlamme
06-30-11, 05:17
Just a short report before I forget to write it. Went to Dream Massage (Sukumvith, Soi 31) and had a 1, 5 hour session with Jessica (Lotion massage $800 Bath). She is about 1, 60m and I would guess her age about 30, maybe a bit less. Her breast are hanging only a little bit, but they ares till shaped nicely (B to C-ish) with huge areolas. She was pretty, quirky and funny, joked with me and made me feel welcome.I actually just wanted a decent massage with a CBJ (1000 bath) but while her massage skills where mediocre her blowjob skills were amazing. She did her best to take me in as deep as possible, no hand action at all, just perfect. Meanwhile I fingered her which she seemed to like, judging from the running fluids. After ten minutes I knew that a BJ wouldn't be enough so I took her in cowboy. She was surprised but adapted enthusiastically and thanks to her previous treatment as well as her tightness I came quite soon. We cuddled a bit and joked around while she continued to play with my dick. Soon I was ready again (its been a while) and we finished each other off with our hands.When she removed her equipment I realized that we hand spend way more than the agreed 90 min. So I paid her 1500 Bath which obviously surprised her. Well, I thought she deserved it and I liked her personality and enthusiasm. DFK and DATY would definitely been possible but I hadn't been up to that (better safe than sorry). The session I would describe as a GFE. Sorry for the hurried report, there is a boat to catch.

AssLover945
07-05-11, 03:26
Game has Ass. <Period For ass lovers like me, This girl has ample round and firm Ass.She is probably around 28-30. But who sees the face, when the ass is up in air! Nice attitude too. Tries hard to please.Though English language capabilities are lacking.All in all nice 2 hours spent over the weekend.

Asia Butterfly
07-05-11, 13:16
Game has Ass. <Period

For ass lovers like me, This girl has ample round and firm Ass.

She is probably around 28-30. But who sees the face, when the ass is up in air!

Nice attitude too. Tries hard to please.

Though English language capabilities are lacking.

All in all nice 2 hours spent over the weekend.Are you referring to the same Game who used to work at Mango. ?

A. B

Ixgzca
07-05-11, 14:39
Game has Ass. <Period

For ass lovers like me, This girl has ample round and firm Ass.

She is probably around 28-30. But who sees the face, when the ass is up in air!

Nice attitude too. Tries hard to please.

Though English language capabilities are lacking.

All in all nice 2 hours spent over the weekend.I've seen her the last few times I walked in and she always gives me the eye, but since I have a regular there I haven't tried here yet. Her ass does look nice. Did she allow anal? That would be the only way to get me away from my regular there who has the type of gaping asshole that you can pound whenever you want. Just spit in it then penetrate.

AssLover945
07-05-11, 15:35
Are you referring to the same Game who used to work at Mango. ? A. BI have no Idea if it was the same game dude.You can check out her pics at SW.

AssLover945
07-05-11, 15:39
I've seen her the last few times I walked in and she always gives me the eye, but since I have a regular there I haven't tried here yet. Her ass does look nice. Did she allow anal? That would be the only way to get me away from my regular there who has the type of gaping asshole that you can pound whenever you want. Just spit in it then penetrate.Yes Game allows Anal. And is quite tight.IT is fun having a tight ass, after all the gaped ones.BTW may I know who is your regular? Any report on her?

Daddy San
07-06-11, 09:20
I am glad to hear Game has resurfaced.

She is quite an elusive girl. Last fall, she disappeared from Mango and turned up in HK, where she was listed on sex161. I called her in January, a week before flying to HK and we made a date to celebrate, but when I got there, she had disappeared.

Is it really her at Snow White? If so, I hope she lasts until January, when I'll be back in BKK.

I am reposting a pic of the Game I am talking about.

Ixgzca
07-06-11, 10:22
I've seen her the last few times I walked in and she always gives me the eye, but since I have a regular there I haven't tried here yet. Her ass does look nice. Did she allow anal? That would be the only way to get me away from my regular there who has the type of gaping asshole that you can pound whenever you want. Just spit in it then penetrate.
I am glad to hear Game has resurfaced.

She is quite an elusive girl. Last fall, she disappeared from Mango and turned up in HK, where she was listed on sex161. I called her in January, a week before flying to HK and we made a date to celebrate, but when I got there, she had disappeared.

Is it really her at Snow White? If so, I hope she lasts until January, when I'll be back in BKK.

I am reposting a pic of the Game I am talking about.This isn't the same Game. Sorry to inform you but that Game is still missing from the BKK scene.

Zhiggy
07-06-11, 11:16
I have a couple of questions. Based on what I want, I'm not sure if going to the typical soapy massage places would be a rip off for me, and if there are recommendations on places I should go based on what I want. Basically I want to shower with the girl, maybe a bath with the girl, then an oil massage, lots of play, and a couple HJs. No sex, no BBBJ. Those masage parlours where the going rate is 1500-2500 Baht all seem to include sex with the price, correct? If I only go in and get HJs, and place, will the girl make the experience worthwhile enough for me and I won't feel ripped off when I leave, or is there discount for no sex and no BJ? I'm also confused if an oil massage assumes body sliding or is this more of the nuru type massage? I've seen some website where massages are 500Baht, then you add extras once your with the girl, but not sure if the body sliding is assume, and if not, does the girl get naked regardless? Also, Are there any places that assume no sex? I really don't want to have to be bargaining while I'm trying to enjoy myself.Thanks for any advice you can offer.

Butzelmann
07-06-11, 21:47
I have a couple of questions. Based on what I want, I'm not sure if going to the typical soapy massage places would be a rip off for me, and if there are recommendations on places I should go based on what I want. Basically I want to shower with the girl, maybe a bath with the girl, then an oil massage, lots of play, and a couple HJs. No sex, no BBBJ. Those masage parlours where the going rate is 1500-2500 Baht all seem to include sex with the price, correct? If I only go in and get HJs, and place, will the girl make the experience worthwhile enough for me and I won't feel ripped off when I leave, or is there discount for no sex and no BJ?

I'm also confused if an oil massage assumes body sliding or is this more of the nuru type massage? I've seen some website where massages are 500Baht, then you add extras once your with the girl, but not sure if the body sliding is assume, and if not, does the girl get naked regardless?

Also, Are there any places that assume no sex? I really don't want to have to be bargaining while I'm trying to enjoy myself.

Thanks for any advice you can offer.I think a soapy masage is exactly what you search. Enjoy the common ablution in the jacuzzi. After each pore is clean. If you have not yet experienced, it will be a wonderful new experience for you. Even here you usually get the first HJ. Then she'll massage with full body use on the air mattress. First, in the prone position, then supine. She knows what she's doing.

Is there still time for bed, always remember: You're the director of your own movie. Speaks with her as you like it.

BTW: Before you make your choice, ask Mama son, what girl can massage well and can fullfil you wishes. Have fun.

T_Bozen
07-08-11, 11:55
Hi all, I am heading in a couple of hours to my 1st massage experience.

Their website mentions thai massage 400 bt, is that the body body massage?

If that is the rate, how much extra should I pay for extra stuff (BJ, HJ, doggy style, backdoor. Etc)

Any hints about who to choose?

Thanks

TimTimGuy
07-08-11, 12:30

If that is the rate, how much extra should I pay for extra stuff (BJ, HJ, doggy style, backdoor. Etc)

ThanksThe fee for the massage is to the shop (Snow White). The fee you pay to the girl is for the extra stuff. YOU tell HER what you want, but the standard prices are in the title. Please post a report. I am really very curious about how this all turns out for you. And, yes, all this information is in hundreds of posts. TTG

BionicMan
07-08-11, 12:33

ThanksThis forum is full of references quoting the extra basic price and these being 500/1000/1500. Similarly for the referraks. Spend the Next hour in RTFF and the following 60' will be' more enjoyable

Zhiggy
07-08-11, 18:17
I think a soapy masage is exactly what you search. Enjoy the common ablution in the jacuzzi. After each pore is clean. If you have not yet experienced, it will be a wonderful new experience for you. Even here you usually get the first HJ. Then she'll massage with full body use on the air mattress. First, in the prone position, then supine. She knows what she's doing.Is there still time for bed, always remember: You're the director of your own movie. Speaks with her as you like it.BTW: Before you make your choice, ask Mama son, what girl can massage well and can fullfil you wishes. Have fun.Thanks for replying! So to clarify, an oil massage will include body sliding? Or is that just the soapy? Oil massage does not include showering with the girl, or taking a bath? Also, it is still fine going to a soapy massage parlour despite me not wanting sex? I won't feel ripped off not having sex and no BJ? I'm guessing this is all a very vague process and you can get whatever you want when your in the room wiht her, but some of the reviews make it seem like the girl will just do what she wants.

Firecat
07-09-11, 16:04
@NicFrenchy (or anyone else) : Speaking of 'Oil', I'm still hoping someone might know where 'Oil' from Mango ended up. I just tried calling De Luxury and got "She's on 'holiday'; you can try another girl," and then the answer as to when her holiday would be finished was,"You can call another time."Anybody know where 'Oil' of Mango (or 'Ratee' of De Luxury) is?
I tried tracking her down but without success as well. She vanished. But let's not panick, she'll be back soon somewhereMiss Ratee / Dow / Oil is now appearing on the website at Aurora Massage (Soi 22) http://www.aurora-bangkok-massage.com/Lady.html.The shop is located a little further down Soi 22, after Imperial Queens Park Hotel. Her photo is also on GDiary for this shop.I am not in Bangkok so can't check if she is actually working there, never tried this shop.Firecat

Duniawala
07-09-11, 17:34
Thanks for replying!

So to clarify, an oil massage will include body sliding? Or is that just the soapy?

Oil massage does not include showering with the girl, or taking a bath?

Also, it is still fine going to a soapy massage parlour despite me not wanting sex? I won't feel ripped off not having sex and no BJ?

I'm guessing this is all a very vague process and you can get whatever you want when your in the room wiht her, but some of the reviews make it seem like the girl will just do what she wants.1. Body slide is for soapy, for oil massage it is rare.

2. If you want to and up to you.

3. You don't have to have sex in a soapy, but then massage is not their main forte. You pay a set rate whether you have sex or not.

Have fun.

BionicMan
07-09-11, 17:50
Thanks for replying!

So to clarify, an oil massage will include body sliding? Or is that just the soapy?

Oil massage does not include showering with the girl, or taking a bath?

Also, it is still fine going to a soapy massage parlour despite me not wanting sex? I won't feel ripped off not having sex and no BJ?

I'm guessing this is all a very vague process and you can get whatever you want when your in the room wiht her, but some of the reviews make it seem like the girl will just do what she wants.In a soapy you will easily get a HJ or a BBBJ in the tub during the soapie main event.

You can of course refuse all that, but it is like ordering a McDonald sandwhich with no burger inside: just the bread, the salad leaf and a spray of mayonnaise (no pun intended). Better alert the mama san on your programme so she can communicate to the girl. Or the girl will not understand or take it personally as it is her fault. Or take it a you are artificially shy as a game.

Mangofan
07-09-11, 19:35
In a soapy you will easily get a HJ or a BBBJ in the tub during the soapie main event.The one time I tried a soapy (Nataree) the girl did neither. I got into the tub and she washed me but no HJ or BBBJ. Very rushed service as well. She said "finished" after 90 minutes instead of the agreed upon 2 hours.

AssLover945
07-10-11, 00:53
The one time I tried a soapy (Nataree) the girl did neither. I got into the tub and she washed me but no HJ or BBBJ. Very rushed service as well. She said "finished" after 90 minutes instead of the agreed upon 2 hours.Very true Soapies are like lottery. One gets lucky only sometimes.

Tricky3000
07-10-11, 05:49
Miss Ratee / Dow / Oil is now appearing on the website at Aurora Massage (Soi 22)

http://www.aurora-bangkok-massage.com/Lady.html

FirecatThat's great. Thanks for passing that along, Firecat. You're the ISG hero of the week. I'll follow-up soon and see if she is indeed there.

BionicMan
07-10-11, 09:27
The one time I tried a soapy (Nataree) the girl did neither. I got into the tub and she washed me but no HJ or BBBJ. Very rushed service as well. She said "finished" after 90 minutes instead of the agreed upon 2 hours.The menu at Annie's is pretty much defined to' make you happy! They usually ask you if you want the first pop in the tub or. Just make it happen if they feel you are ok with it.

AssLover945
07-11-11, 06:11
That's great. Thanks for passing that along, Firecat. You're the ISG hero of the week. I'll follow-up soon and see if she is indeed there.Wow nice to see you reunite with your sweet pudding. Seems like the purpose of the forum is definitely working to your advantage. Firecat nice job, even though you are that far away man!

StraightLine
07-11-11, 10:01
I had a business colleague in town this past weekend and he wanted to take in a soapy before dinner on Saturday. I have been visiting The Lord of late but thought I'd give Copa a try as it has been about 9 months since my last visit. Glad I did.Since my last trip there Copa has been renovated a bit. The fishbowl is now a fishbowl with no glass with the interior all redone, new carpet abounds. The chairs in front of the FB and surounding the bar are new as well.We arrived at 6 PM on Saturday and there were about 20 girls in the FB. 3 or 4 very hot ones. The mamasan suggested we looks upstars which we did. There were about 8 sideliners upstairs 4 of them very sexy.We both selected SL's and went to our individual rooms. 3,200 Baht each for 1. 5 hours. No farang surcharge. I spoke Thai with the mamasan but I know she does speak a bit of English.In the room, off with the clothes, nice clean-up in the tub. BBBJ, kissing, DATY, any position desired. I finished up and we had about 15 minutes left on the clock so she gave me a nice massage and I was on my way. Very good experience. My friend also had a great time. We went back on Sunday for another go with another mate.Sunday was much slower with no girls upstairs and only about 12 girls at 5 PM. We all got nice ones though. Mine was 3, 200, my mates had one at 2, 700 and 3, 600 respectively. This is including the cost of the room for 90 minutes.Very good time.Cheers All, Straightline

Syzygies
07-11-11, 18:13
The one time I tried a soapy (Nataree) the girl did neither. I got into the tub and she washed me but no HJ or BBBJ. Very rushed service as well. She said "finished" after 90 minutes instead of the agreed upon 2 hours.Mangofan, My experience with Nataree is that they have a lot of girls, but many of them don't know much or know how to give good service. The other poster is right about lottery. Try to choose a girl that is experienced. That may help somewhat to improve the chances. Too young is very risky.I have had better luck at places other than Nataree, e.g. Copa Cabana, Emmanuelle, Long Beach, La Belle, JC, Utopia, even Poseidon.

Mouse1
07-11-11, 18:29
Well, there is only one actually, but she worked hard enough for 3.I called the Fruit Shop to see who was there tonight, but all my favourites have left or were out all day. So I went in person to see the line-up. There were about a dozen. How do you decide? I went for the one with the cheeriest smile, and I wasn't disappointed. There clearly is a set routine with the fruit girls, but I like to disrupt their plans, and she was very receptive to my suggestions.All in all, a good 2500 Bht.Now, I have a free evening on Wednesday. What shall I do? I think I know... :)

Uzinuzin
07-11-11, 21:27
The one time I tried a soapy (Nataree) the girl did neither. I got into the tub and she washed me but no HJ or BBBJ. Very rushed service as well. She said "finished" after 90 minutes instead of the agreed upon 2 hours.Same here, I'm told next time I should ask mamasan that I want BBBJ and CIM from the girl before choosing. The one I took, refused anything on the mat and only BJ in bed, when I complained and said BBBJ is norm, she stood up and said let's go and talk to mamasan right now and see if it is or not, totally spoiled the session.

I tried to make the most of my money and the bad situation. But next time I get mamasan to right it down and get a signature from her before going up. LOL. 5555

Asian Flava
07-12-11, 04:42
Hey ISGers, Anyone know what happened to Run from Snow White? She has disappeared but still appears on their website.Thanks for any info.AF

Goatscrot
07-12-11, 04:43
Same here, I'm told next time I should ask mamasan that I want BBBJ and CIM from the girl before choosing. The one I took, refused anything on the mat and only BJ in bed, when I complained and said BBBJ is norm, she stood up and said let's go and talk to mamasan right now and see if it is or not, totally spoiled the session.

I tried to make the most of my money and the bad situation. But next time I get mamasan to right it down and get a signature from her before going up. LOL. 5555Really spoils the mood. Amazing the difference in service level at the Soapies over the last 11 yrs. When I first moved here you never got that type of attitude. Seems like the provider is setting the tone now and the customer has to take it or leave it. Not good.

Was at Nancy a few years back and the girl refused DFK, refused to be fingered, and refused BBBJ. What's the point? Better to stay home and "whittle the puppet." Left and went to the papasan who had said this girl gave good "service." He totally dismissed me. I will never return.

I for one would love to see a place with soapy quality girls that perform like Tulip, Mango, Snow White, or Victoria girls. I would pay big money for that.

AssLover945
07-12-11, 05:45
I for one would love to see a place with soapy quality girls that perform like Tulip, Mango, Snow White, or Victoria .GS! You are sounding my mind out mate. Seems you almost stole the words from my mouth.

BionicMan
07-12-11, 06:40
" Left and went to the papasan who had said this girl gave good "service." He totally dismissed me. I will never return.I honestly always wondering how papa- or mama-San can voucher for "this girl is good service". From customer feedbacks? How many times we had a so-so service and left saying we were happy. This accounts for him / her as good and enters the statistics. On the other hand, unless the service has been lousy or heavily cut, one doesn't get into details. Given also language barriers, sometime. In places like BKK or so, canceling one venue from your books doesn't help much either. For 10 doing that, there are 50 newcomers ready to jump in. Otherwise tons of more annoying and dangerous scams would not happen. I can understand discussing details beforehand, but after either one has details and valid argumenrs too or just leaves. It is also a matter of chemistry, YMMV.

Nevertheless one wonders why a WG of such a kind refuses fingering, DATY. She should not be in the business then. Might it be the case of keeping distance from a not so OK (for real or for her standards?) customer?

Still we should report to the management as we fo not get what we pay for. Not meaning GFE or alikes, but basic services are a must, or she really better change her job. For her own benefits.

Goatscrot
07-12-11, 07:38
I honestly always wondering how papa- or mama-San can voucher for "this girl is good service". From customer feedbacks? How many times we had a so-so service and left saying we were happy. This accounts for him / her as good and enters the statistics. On the other hand, unless the service has been lousy or heavily cut, one doesn't get into details. Given also language barriers, sometime. In places like BKK or so, canceling one venue from your books doesn't help much either. For 10 doing that, there are 50 newcomers ready to jump in. Otherwise tons of more annoying and dangerous scams would not happen. I can understand discussing details beforehand, but after either one has details and valid argumenrs too or just leaves. It is also a matter of chemistry, YMMV.

Nevertheless one wonders why a WG of such a kind refuses fingering, DATY. She should not be in the business then. Might it be the case of keeping distance from a not so OK (for real or for her standards?) customer?

Still we should report to the management as we fo not get what we pay for. Not meaning GFE or alikes, but basic services are a must, or she really better change her job. For her own benefits.There seem to be a lot more gals in the biz these days that should not be in the biz. When I engage the services of ANY provider I expect DFK, BBBJ, DATY, fingering, and multiple position sex. Anal is not a pre-requisite unless I am at one of the temples (the four pillars of oiliness). Anything less than that is unacceptable. If they are not willing to provide they should be working somewhere else.

Daimen666
07-12-11, 08:27
I usually go to Mango when in BKK, but would be fun to get some variation with new girls. As I love the third hole, was hoping someone could share which girls at Snow White offer anal.From reading the forum, so far I found:- Run (not there anymore?) - Fa.- Cream All offer anal. What about the other girls, since out of those three only Run looks hot, and she does not seem to be at the shop anymore? Thanks.D

BionicMan
07-12-11, 10:07
There seem to be a lot more gals in the biz these days that should not be in the biz. When I engage the services of ANY provider I expect DFK, BBBJ, DATY, fingering, and multiple position sex. Anal is not a pre-requisite unless I am at one of the temples (the four pillars of oiliness). Anything less than that is unacceptable. If they are not willing to provide they should be working somewhere else.Fully agreeing.

I understand it is not an easy job. But at the end of the day it is a job rewarded for money.

It requires some sort of "art"

Trouble is that in many cases it is looked as an easy job for the girl: spread your leg, let him pound you in the main hole, hope he comes fast and "job" is done.

In most cases it is all down to the fault of the establishment not to check, not to train, not to instruct these girls.

I can understand the girl might have an "easy job" attitude, in most cases they are not fully educated and they believe spreading legs is all about it.

One more reason, when one goes to an establishment, be it a go-go bar, an MP, a soapie, an oily, there are services that whould not be questioned at all.

Otherwise they'd go to a legitimate MP, but that means skills and professionalism too: not easy, is it? LOL

Nongpagba
07-12-11, 10:47
Hey ISGers,

Anyone know what happened to Run from Snow White? She has disappeared but still appears on their website.

Thanks for any info.

AFThis website is totally outdated, Run, May, Jane were not working there, when I dropped by last month. On the other side, there are quite a few ladies working who do not appear on the website. What good to have an internet presentation, if it is not actualized?

Goatscrot
07-12-11, 11:05
Fully agreeing.

I understand it is not an easy job. But at the end of the day it is a job rewarded for money.

It requires some sort of "art"

Trouble is that in many cases it is looked as an easy job for the girl: spread your leg, let him pound you in the main hole, hope he comes fast and "job" is done.

In most cases it is all down to the fault of the establishment not to check, not to train, not to instruct these girls.

I can understand the girl might have an "easy job" attitude, in most cases they are not fully educated and they believe spreading legs is all about it.

One more reason, when one goes to an establishment, be it a go-go bar, an MP, a soapie, an oily, there are services that whould not be questioned at all.

Otherwise they'd go to a legitimate MP, but that means skills and professionalism too: not easy, is it? LOLExactly,

If all the girls were professional like Cherry, Ammi, et al at Mango or Cat and Pond at Tulip. They are skilled at what they do and seem to take "pride" in their work. Many of the other oilies used to offer better service as well, but that has gone by the wayside. When you purchase a block of time you should not be limited to one shot, rather the only limit should be the time that you have on the clock. Effort goes a long way, and often new girls do not have as varied a skill set but when they are eager to please that can be excused.

GS

Goatscrot
07-12-11, 11:05
This website is totally outdated, Run, May, Jane were not working there, when I dropped by last month. On the other side, there are quite a few ladies working who do not appear on the website. What good to have an internet presentation, if it is not actualized?Amen to that one. They are in need of an update. Someone needs to tell them!

GS

Karaoke22
07-12-11, 16:16
http://snowwhitesoi26.com/

Mangofan
07-12-11, 19:06
I honestly always wondering how papa- or mama-San can voucher for "this girl is good service.I imagine it's because the papasan or mamasan gets a kickback from the girl for recommending her to punters. Some actually do know which girls give good service, but when I went into Hi Class and Colonze 4, the papasan was just citing numbers as I was looking at all the girls. I imagine he was just going down the list of girls who are on his payroll for kickbacks. Remember, EVERY institution in BKK is corrupt!

BionicMan
07-12-11, 21:46
I imagine it's because the papasan or mamasan gets a kickback from the girl for recommending her to punters. Some actually do know which girls give good service, but when I went into Hi Class and Colonze 4, the papasan was just citing numbers as I was looking at all the girls. I imagine he was just going down the list of girls who are on his payroll for kickbacks. Remember, EVERY institution in BKK is corrupt!As this is my thought too, I don't trust much the recommendations other than getting a confirmation "she will do a specific service" (even the reliabilty of this can be questionable)

It can always happen a p- or m-san can have some knowledge on punter reports or feedbacks.

On the other hand, will you ever haer the butcher telling you his meat is not juicy and tender?

Goatscrot
07-13-11, 04:51
http://snowwhitesoi26.com/Ladies page is not working correctly. No pics, just Japanese language characters.

Nong really needs to get this in order.

Karaoke22
07-13-11, 05:54
Ladies page is not working correctly. No pics, just Japanese language characters.Nong really needs to get this in order.Not a great website but it is working ok on my computer, including ladies pictures.

Mr Jetsetter
07-13-11, 07:31
Ladies page is not working correctly. No pics, just Japanese language characters.

Nong really needs to get this in order.I just now clicked on this link and everything seems fine, including the Ladies page.

BionicMan
07-13-11, 09:41
Nong really needs to get this in order.They should also get the info right since. (Outside of Thailand: +86 2-260-8554) is wrong!

The international country code for Thailand is +66.

Goatscrot
07-13-11, 10:41
I just now clicked on this link and everything seems fine, including the Ladies page.Works in IE but not in Firefox. They should optimize for both and take the old website down.

GS

David 2
07-13-11, 18:44
They should also get the info right since. (Outside of Thailand: +86 2-260-8554) is wrong!

The international country code for Thailand is +66.+86 is the correct phone code for cell phones in Thailand. +66 is reserved for landlines

Syzygies
07-13-11, 19:21
+86 is the correct phone code for cell phones in Thailand. +66 is reserved for landlinesSounds like twaddle to me. I call thai cell phones all the time from abroad and they commence +668 mostly. +66 is the country code for Thailand ALL phones.In any case +86 2-260-8554 corrected to +66 2-260-8554 is perfect to be for a Bangkok landline. It doesn't remotely look like a mobile.

Goatscrot
07-13-11, 20:10
+86 is the correct phone code for cell phones in Thailand. +66 is reserved for landlinesLandlines are +66 mobiles are +668.

GS

BionicMan
07-13-11, 20:44
Landlines are +66 mobiles are +668.

GSThat is what I thought.

All thai numbers in my cell phone book go for +66 whatever is the rest, mobile or landlines.

And they work!

So I was right.

Duniawala
07-14-11, 18:04
Ladies page is not working correctly. No pics, just Japanese language characters.

Nong really needs to get this in order.On Firefox English version has problems. Switch to Japanese and the photos show up.

Skyluke
07-15-11, 10:06
Folks, On Monday I will be in BKK for a 20 hours stopover and would like a legitimate thai massage and a b2b massage. Made some research and doubtful between Mango and Snowwhite. What is your idea? Any girl to suggest specifically? Is 2000 bath still the price for 1. 5 hours unlimited pops? Thanks

Duniawala
07-15-11, 17:25
Folks,

On Monday I will be in BKK for a 20 hours stopover and would like a legitimate thai massage and a b2b massage. Made some research and doubtful between Mango and Snowwhite. What is your idea? Any girl to suggest specifically? Is 2000 bath still the price for 1. 5 hours unlimited pops?

ThanksWhy have this dilemma. Just go for both. We don't know your taste, do we?

Rodwint2
07-16-11, 12:15
Folks, On Monday I will be in BKK for a 20 hours stopover and would like a legitimate thai massage and a b2b massage. Made some research and doubtful between Mango and Snowwhite. What is your idea? Any girl to suggest specifically? Is 2000 bath still the price for 1. 5 hours unlimited pops? ThanksBam at Mango does excellent regular massage. She has trained in regular massage before she started working at Mango. Find a nice hotel and book her for 4 hrs and you will be fine. The Mango rooms are very small and cramped.

Inch15
07-17-11, 00:26
Hi, I will be in BKK next week, can anyone tell good oily massage place near sukhumvit area where I can find masseuse with big tits with good massage skills.Thanks

Sunlover2
07-17-11, 04:06

Nong really needs to get this in order.There is also this website for Snow White:

http://www.snowwhitemassage.com/

I don't know if either website is updated on a regular basis.

I was at Snow White last month and can recommend MoMay. 21 years old. Tall, skinny, braces. Hot encounter to be sure. Not pictured on either website.

SunLover

Mr Jetsetter
07-17-11, 08:39
There is also this website for Snow White:

I was at Snow White last month and can recommend MoMay. 21 years old. Tall, skinny, braces. Hot encounter to be sure. Not pictured on either website.

SunLoverThis is the outdated link. The other is much more current.

T_Bozen
07-17-11, 11:45
This forum is full of references quoting the extra basic price and these being 500/1000/1500. Similarly for the referraks. Spend the Next hour in RTFF and the following 60' will be' more enjoyableHello, all.

Well a bit later, but better late than never. I went to Mango soi 24 on Jul the 8th around 8 pm.

It was my 1st massage experiene ever.

I found 4 girls sitting there, and I choose WAN (she is on the site)

She is a petite, speaks very limited broken English.

We showered, then she started a good back massage, then asked me : condom. I said no, just mouth, she inisisted on condom and she sat on top.

After that I asked her if she does backdoor and she said yes, then she turned around, and backdoor it was.

Overall it was ok. I seemed to enjoy other experiences much more.

Total damage: 400 for the house. 1500 br for her.

Thanks for all your hints

Kuratla
07-17-11, 18:12
Hi, I will be in BKK next week, can anyone tell good oily massage place near sukhumvit area where I can find masseuse with big tits with good massage skills.

ThanksTuk at Tulip Massage matches your request. That is, if she still works there.

Syzygies
07-18-11, 18:58
There is also this website for Snow White:

SunLoverI went to Snow White had to return later, as the previous customer had already grabbed the prettiest one: June.

Very short petite girl but a pretty face, light skin and a big talker (at least when its in Thai).

No anal but gets plenty of customers anyway due to superior good looks.

Not recommended for the very demanding style of customer but fine for really nice guys.

May lack stamina compared to the superstars.

Prince007
07-22-11, 02:16
I appreciate any suggestions on how to make the most out of a long layover (6+ hours) at BKK. Any fun to be had at or not far from the airport? Thanks guys.

BionicMan
07-22-11, 12:38
I appreciate any suggestions on how to make the most out of a long layover (6+ hours) at BKK. Any fun to be had at or not far from the airport? Thanks guys.
I appreciate any suggestions on how to make the most out of a long layover (6+ hours) at BKK. Any fun to be had at or not far from the airport? Thanks guys.*Wrong forum.

Have a look on the Bangkk one.

Suggested a few times better go to town.

Get out of the plane, immigration and in appr 70 min after de-boarding you are in Soi 4 or wherever else you want to enjoy a soapie or an oily in another Sukhumvit Soi. Take your 90' of happiness and head back to the airport. It is feasable but do the homework before so you go straight to the target.

Otherwise the logistic gets critical time-wise.

I can voucher for Annies at Soi 4 as also the easiest to reach from airport without getting too deep in Sukhumvit. Others might recommend other choices. Each one his own. But do homework and choice before. Don't start trying to find out where to go on location.

Or you come back empty handed or with blue balls.

Time runs 60 min an hr also in BKK. And better spend those minutes being well looked after by a Thai girl than wondering around like a lonely wolf in search of the daily hunt: might take too much time!

TravelCollector
07-23-11, 00:34
Is there any massage palors in River City complex or nearby?Thanks

Didi Vise
07-23-11, 09:44
Take the Airport train to the Makkasan station.

And using the MRT go to Huai Khwang station and yo will get out in a concentration of Soapies.

Naitree is just in front of the exit.

To get back to the airport use the reverse route.

*Wrong forum.

Have a look on the Bangkk one.

Suggested a few times better go to town.

Get out of the plane, immigration and in appr 70 min after de-boarding you are in Soi 4 or wherever else you want to enjoy a soapie or an oily in another Sukhumvit Soi. Take your 90' of happiness and head back to the airport. It is feasable but do the homework before so you go straight to the target.

Otherwise the logistic gets critical time-wise.

I can voucher for Annies at Soi 4 as also the easiest to reach from airport without getting too deep in Sukhumvit. Others might recommend other choices. Each one his own. But do homework and choice before. Don't start trying to find out where to go on location.

Or you come back empty handed or with blue balls.

Time runs 60 min an hr also in BKK. And better spend those minutes being well looked after by a Thai girl than wondering around like a lonely wolf in search of the daily hunt: might take too much time!

Joe Nailer
07-23-11, 15:01
I appreciate any suggestions on how to make the most out of a long layover (6+ hours) at BKK. Any fun to be had at or not far from the airport? Thanks guys."Any fun"? What sort?

Anyway, some soapies are of an easy access from Airport.

Do a google maps search for "Ramkhamhaeng Station"

You see Thanon Phetchaburi just southwest of the station.

The stretch of about 2 miles along that road, both sides of the road, there are:

Biwa, Nancy. Evita. Meree. Angelia. Riviera. Bangkok Cosy. And a few more.

They are all in walking distance from the station

(Angelina, Riviera and Bangkok Cosy are a little further down than the others)

If you have 6+ hours to kill, you can sample at least 2 places?

Prince007
07-23-11, 21:30
You guys came through again. I have some ideas on how to turn this long airport layover into a Thai soapie expedition. Thanks again.

Zandar
07-26-11, 00:31
I had a business colleague in town this past weekend and he wanted to take in a soapy before dinner on Saturday. I have been visiting The Lord of late but thought I'd give Copa a try as it has been about 9 months since my last visit. Glad I did.Since my last trip there Copa has been renovated a bit. The fishbowl is now a fishbowl with no glass with the interior all redone, new carpet abounds. The chairs in front of the FB and surounding the bar are new as well.We arrived at 6 PM on Saturday and there were about 20 girls in the FB. 3 or 4 very hot ones. The mamasan suggested we looks upstars which we did. There were about 8 sideliners upstairs 4 of them very sexy.We both selected SL's and went to our individual rooms. 3,200 Baht each for 1. 5 hours. No farang surcharge. I spoke Thai with the mamasan but I know she does speak a bit of English.In the room, off with the clothes, nice clean-up in the tub. BBBJ, kissing, DATY, any position desired. I finished up and we had about 15 minutes left on the clock so she gave me a nice massage and I was on my way. Very good experience. My friend also had a great time. We went back on Sunday for another go with another mate.Sunday was much slower with no girls upstairs and only about 12 girls at 5 PM. We all got nice ones though. Mine was 3, 200, my mates had one at 2, 700 and 3, 600 respectively. This is including the cost of the room for 90 minutes.Very good time.Cheers All, StraightlineJust back from copa cabane, many choices but I tried Peg, sideliners model very cute. 27 yo from Ayutthaya, white skin, very tall, tin, pretty face she costs 3700 all inclusive but she worth the money. BBBJ, CIM and so on. Just one thing, she is very professional, maybe to much. In any case I raccomend her at everyone, enjoy.Cheers,Z

EisFlamme
07-26-11, 11:23
Not really knowing what I was looking for I strolled through Sukumvith. I have a Korean background so many bargirls and touts think that I am Japanese and bombard me with Japanese phrases. I usually just nod politely and move on. When I reached Soi 33 I decided that it would have been a waste of time walking all this way without leaving something behind so I decide to enter one of the massage places. Akane sprang into my mind and I entered it again being welcomed in Japanese. The receptionist named the prices and lined the girls up for me. However none of them looked very friendly in addition to most of them looking downright ugly. So I politely excused myself and moved on. On the other side of the street I saw A place called Dream Massage and Teen Love Massage (or something like this). Both had girls sitting outside and like a bunch of wild lionesses they spotted me, the prey, entering their hunting grounds. Both sides started calling me (again in Japanese. These dudes must be mongering like crazy) and I felt like a dog having to chose between a separating couple. Mentally flipping a coin I chose to enter Teen Love first.Inside I got the book with prices and pictures. While strolling through it I noticed that they had a 2 ladies VIP room option. I decided that this was a point I still had to get off my bucket list anyway and asked for 1, 5 hours (1000 THB). The lady called in the girls and I suddenly was faced with a group of 11 giggling ladies. Giggling is good, for me it means that they are open and playful. I chose the best looking one (Guitar ? what a nickname) and asked her to help me pick another girl. She called Pui and my heart dropped a bit since Pui looked a bid older than the rest. But I didn't want to spoil the mood and agreed.The VIP room was quite spacey and well maintained. One corner hosted a bathtub (which I hadn't realized was part of the package). Guitar and Pui were joking on our way there, asking questions and making me feel quite comfortable. Learning that I was in fact Korean got them started talking about the latest boybands from there ? I notced that being Korean seems to be quite the ice breaker here, should drop that more often. Once the bathtub was full they helped me undress and we all stepped in. Though her face was not the youngest I noticed with relief that Pui had a slim body with nice B-ish tits. Guitar had a cute, well maintained body with B-ish tits and a slight female moustache you hardly noticed. Pui sat behind me giving me a head and neck massage (nice strong hands) while Guitar started to wash me. Basically she applied a bit of soap on my legs but spend most of the time stroking my dick, sometimes tittyfucking me. No BJ, the bathtub was too small for her to bend over (actually taller guys ? I am 175cm ? might struggle a bit to enter the bathtub) , besides I only wanted covered sex.After a bit of talking we moved on to the bed (1, 60 x 2m). They wanted to start with the massage but I decided that we wasted enough time and gently pushed Guitars head towards my little forebrain. She understood instantly, slipped a condom on and started to give a nice BJ (had to tell her to not use her hands though). Meanwhile Pui started to lick my body (she was the more passive one all the time) which I considered a waste of tonge and I also guided her towards my pleasure center. So Guitar sucked my dick while Pui took care of my balls, while I fingered both of them. No DFK or DATY, I don't want that, though Guitar tried to kiss me a few times. After a while I wanted more and took Guitar to mount me. Pui continued with the ball liking (unfortunately no lesbian action but I didn't really expect that). Guitar was tight as hell and I feared that things would be over fast. So I decided to switch to Pui. She acted to passive all the time that I thought at least I could make her work a bit. Again cowgirl position with Guitars hands at my balls and her liking my nipples. Pui also was incredibly tight so after a few minutes moaning and yelling I come. Halftime.Guitar lay besides me and Pui moved on to give me a foot massage. We talked about customers, their wishes and again about music. Which at one point led Guitar to grab my dick and use it as a microphone to sing a few of her favorite songs for me (the second time this happened to me in a MP, maybe I should offer myself as a professional dick-mic). Since her head was there anyway I decided it would be a good time to start round two and again I gently usher Guitar to start a BJ, a wish she gladly fulfills. Again they both suck my dick and my balls (my most favourite scene in every porn movie) and I enjoy the sight. Then I decide it is time to fuck Guitar and let her sit on me. After a few minutes she suddenly stops her moaning and talking and gets silent and then suddenly tightens up, grappling my neck and hips ? she had come and was evidently quite happy about it. Since this is done I try to come as well and we change positions into missionary. After more mumbling, groaning and sweating I come as well. Pui hadn't really participated in this round but I didn't care.We talked a bit more, then took a common shower (I noticed that Guitars whitening creme had been a bit messed up, why do these girls use that stuff anyway?) during which I got hard again (mostly because they both cleaned it so carefully. Having four hands there does stuff to me). Unfortunately time was up, so I paid (3000 THB) and left as a happy man.Total damage: 4000 THB.Performance Guitar: B+Performance Pui: C+If time allows I might go for another threesome, but at another place to compare.

Finnish Fucker
07-26-11, 18:42
After 2 weeks of vacation in Thailand and Vietnam I wanted to visit a massage place on my last day in Bangkok after reading some of these reports on ISG. I was curious to see how these places and the girls look like.

My friend suggested EZ massage so there we headed. Actually they have 2 different EZ massage locations and we went to EZ2 since that one came across our path first. It was about 16. 00 in the afternoon and there were not so many girls present. My friend picked a girl from the book fast but I had problems deciding. Everyone I picked from the catalogue were absent. So I asked the mamasan to show me the avaibable girls and there were 6 girls.

I picked a petite young girl named Sea. She was the best one that was available. We went upstairs to the room which was quite small and very plain. After the shower she gave me oil massage and then it was time for an intercourse. But, but. The girl was so tiny and her pussy so tight that I could not get my stick in properly. I am not huge but normally endowed. This girl simply had such a tiny pussy that it was impossible to fuck so that she could enjoy. After I while I told the girl to relax and give me hand job. It did not took me very long time to pop, she did her work very well. I took a shower and went downstair to meet my friend. What a funny massage parlour visit, I enjoyed nevertheless of the penetration problems. One thing that caught my attention (after the sex) was that the girl used the massage oil to lube her pussy. I told her it is not a good idea to use the oil because it may affect the condom and make it rupture more easily. Well my condom remained intacked and was OK after the sex, I checked it.

On our way to BTS I wanted to check EZ1 and Mango massage places. Those 2 are located next to each other close to Emporium shopping mall with other massage palaces nearby as well. I had read many reports of Cherry@Mango And Natalie@EZ And I was willing to see how do they look like. First I went to EZ and asked if Natalie was there. Mamasan asked for her and she came to meet me. Tall tanned girl with a lot of makeup. She looked OK but the pictures in the website are geniously photoshopped, LOL. I left EZ and went outside. While waiting for my friend talking on the phone Cherry came out of Mango and I chatted with her a while. Same same with this girl, looks million times better in the pictures. But she seemed to be a nice girl with a sense of humour and my friend took some pictures of me and Cherry.

I liked / laughed to my massage parlour experience but I still prefer hotel sex with gogo bar girls or freelancers from the discos / bars. But each to his own. Anyway Bangkok rocks!

-Kep

Sad Sam
07-26-11, 20:23
I landed late at night in BKK and decided to call someone from the fruit shop to join me for the night. I called them up from the taxi on my way to the hotel and since there was much talk about Bam, I asked if she was available and she was. So, by the time I got to the hotel and checked in around 12:30, there was knock on the door! Bam is a very petite but quite pretty and speaks good English. She was a lot of fun to be with and very GFE. She is up for everything and we spent much time groping, fondling, kissing and of course doing everything else. She is certaibly a 3-holer as well if that pleases you. Best of all, after I am exhausted, she offers to give me a very nice and relaxing massage. We fell asleep and then I wake up in the morning and found a sloppy BBBJ as you are waking up very very satisfying. All in all, very little to complain for a night of fun and games with Bam. Would highly recommend both for looks and service. The only minor nit I would have is that her implants make her tits very nice to look at but are a bit too hard to the feel= (On a second night, I decided to have another take out from the same shop and decided to try Ice. From the looks perspective, she is a bit of a disappointment, especially after Bam. Her face and body show signs of a lot of wear and tear! Her breasts while fake have a much better feel to them. What she lacks in looks, she more than makes up by her enthusiasm. She is the one that can truly provide a PSE type of service. She is up fro anything and attacks everything with gusto. She was up for all holes and all positions and experience with her is more of you starring in a porno movie. Very diiferent and yet satisfying experience. By the time I had called, she had already headed home but being the trooper she is, came ot my hotel any way. However, she was too tired to stay the night and left after a couple of hours.Overall, Mango ladies have rarely let me down. On the average, they have reasonable looking ladies but their service is one of the best I have had. The website, even with all the photoshopping, is still a good way to get an idea of what the lady will look like in order to be able to book them sight unseen=)

Asia Butterfly
07-27-11, 05:29
After 2 weeks of vacation in Thailand and Vietnam I wanted to visit a massage place on my last day in Bangkok after reading some of these reports on ISG. I was curious to see how these places and the girls look like.

My friend suggested EZ massage so there we headed. Actually they have 2 different EZ massage locations and we went to EZ2 since that one came across our path first. It was about 16. 00 in the afternoon and there were not so many girls present. My friend picked a girl from the book fast but I had problems deciding. Everyone I picked from the catalogue were absent. So I asked the mamasan to show me the avaibable girls and there were 6 girls.

I picked a petite young girl named Sea. She was the best one that was available. We went upstairs to the room which was quite small and very plain. After the shower she gave me oil massage and then it was time for an intercourse. But, but. The girl was so tiny and her pussy so tight that I could not get my stick in properly. I am not huge but normally endowed. This girl simply had such a tiny pussy that it was impossible to fuck so that she could enjoy. After I while I told the girl to relax and give me hand job. It did not took me very long time to pop, she did her work very well. I took a shower and went downstair to meet my friend. What a funny massage parlour visit, I enjoyed nevertheless of the penetration problems. One thing that caught my attention (after the sex) was that the girl used the massage oil to lube her pussy. I told her it is not a good idea to use the oil because it may affect the condom and make it rupture more easily. Well my condom remained intacked and was OK after the sex, I checked it.

On our way to BTS I wanted to check EZ1 and Mango massage places. Those 2 are located next to each other close to Emporium shopping mall with other massage palaces nearby as well. I had read many reports of Cherry@Mango And Natalie@EZ And I was willing to see how do they look like. First I went to EZ and asked if Natalie was there. Mamasan asked for her and she came to meet me. Tall tanned girl with a lot of makeup. She looked OK but the pictures in the website are geniously photoshopped, LOL. I left EZ and went outside. While waiting for my friend talking on the phone Cherry came out of Mango and I chatted with her a while. Same same with this girl, looks million times better in the pictures. But she seemed to be a nice girl with a sense of humour and my friend took some pictures of me and Cherry.

I liked / laughed to my massage parlour experience but I still prefer hotel sex with gogo bar girls or freelancers from the discos / bars. But each to his own. Anyway Bangkok rocks!

-KepI can tell you that my experience at EZ was okay and they did try to make me a happy customer, I was dissapointed at the level of the service since the girl I had also had no lube and also acted like she had no condom either. I was surprised because I have had this girl before at the fruit shop and I know she was a freak.

In any case how was Natalie's english? Is there a reason you did not go further with her. I am very curious since she looks very hot on their website.

A. B

Mangofan
07-27-11, 08:07
In any case how was Natalie's english? Is there a reason you did not go further with her. I am very curious since she looks very hot on their website.

A. BNatalie was great for me. Exceptional service however I tried her about 4-5 months ago.

Ignore the photos on the website. They look nothing like the actual girls. Most shops photoshop their girls but EZ really goes overboard with it.

Finnish Fucker
07-27-11, 09:54
I can tell you that my experience at EZ was okay and they did try to make me a happy customer, I was dissapointed at the level of the service since the girl I had also had no lube and also acted like she had no condom either. I was surprised because I have had this girl before at the fruit shop and I know she was a freak.

A. BHi AB,

The reason that I did not go with Natalie was simply that I had no time since I had to get to the airport. Her english seemed to be OK.

I agree with Mangofan, ignore the photos on the website and just go to the place to find out how the girls look like. If you don't like the line up then change the place. That's how I will act next time. Have fun out there!

-Kep

Asia Butterfly
07-27-11, 15:38
I landed late at night in BKK and decided to call someone from the fruit shop to join me for the night. I called them up from the taxi on my way to the hotel and since there was much talk about Bam, I asked if she was available and she was. So, by the time I got to the hotel and checked in around 12:30, there was knock on the door! Bam is a very petite but quite pretty and speaks good English. She was a lot of fun to be with and very GFE. She is up for everything and we spent much time groping, fondling, kissing and of course doing everything else. She is certaibly a 3-holer as well if that pleases you. Best of all, after I am exhausted, she offers to give me a very nice and relaxing massage. We fell asleep and then I wake up in the morning and found a sloppy BBBJ as you are waking up very very satisfying. All in all, very little to complain for a night of fun and games with Bam. Would highly recommend both for looks and service. The only minor nit I would have is that her implants make her tits very nice to look at but are a bit too hard to the feel= (

On a second night, I decided to have another take out from the same shop and decided to try Ice. From the looks perspective, she is a bit of a disappointment, especially after Bam. Her face and body show signs of a lot of wear and tear! Her breasts while fake have a much better feel to them. What she lacks in looks, she more than makes up by her enthusiasm. She is the one that can truly provide a PSE type of service. She is up fro anything and attacks everything with gusto. She was up for all holes and all positions and experience with her is more of you starring in a porno movie. Very diiferent and yet satisfying experience. By the time I had called, she had already headed home but being the trooper she is, came ot my hotel any way. However, she was too tired to stay the night and left after a couple of hours.

Overall, Mango ladies have rarely let me down. On the average, they have reasonable looking ladies but their service is one of the best I have had. The website, even with all the photoshopping, is still a good way to get an idea of what the lady will look like in order to be able to book them sight unseen=) What was the total damage in cost for BAM overnight (L / T)

A. B

Sad Sam
07-27-11, 18:34
What was the total damage in cost for BAM overnight (L / T) A. BIf you do a takeout after 10PM, you can keep the girl overnight (provided she wants to) and the total cost for both the lady and the shop is 3, 000B + tip. So, while it is not the cheapest option by any means, I have found it to be the most consistent in terms of satisfaction!

Kuratla
07-28-11, 03:52
Her face and body show signs of a lot of wear and tear! Agreed. The job is taken its toll on Ice. She looks like she's aged years since she started working.However, she is definitely one of the best PSEs out there.

Ixgzca
07-28-11, 13:21
Agreed. The job is taken its toll on Ice. She looks like she's aged years since she started working.

However, she is definitely one of the best PSEs out there.Sorry to say but it's not the job that is doing that to her, it's the drugs she takes to keep herself going. She told me this herself in one of our earlier sessions. She also told me her real age. 35.

Kuratla
07-28-11, 14:21
Sorry to say but it's not the job that is doing that to her, it's the drugs she takes to keep herself going. She told me this herself in one of our earlier sessions. She also told me her real age. 35.Not happy to hear that. Though it doesn't surprise me.

Hunky Don
07-29-11, 13:38
Not happy to hear that. Though it doesn't surprise me.With the level of servicing that is expected from Ice, not at all surprising that it has taken a toll on her body. Having said that, I still call on her occassionally. She still provides one of the best PSEs' and an excellent BBBJ to boot.Apple was also getting in the same league, but not sure whether she still maintains that level. On the others, unfortunately, not tried Bamor others, but sure will do soon.

Syzygies
07-31-11, 14:25
Is there any massage palors in River City complex or nearby? ThanksInfinity JC is probably a little over 2km away. Use a motorbike taxi to get there quickly if you are short of time. Its in a small Soi opposite le Meridien Hotel and near the Post Office.http://maps.google.com.au/maps/ms?msid=211157051689439137713.0004488989cf3827c091b&msa=0&ll=13.73209.100. 523658&spn=0. 021678,0.02841

Der Tourist
07-31-11, 19:21
It is a belated report but still better later than never. I think it was 26 or 28 of April. Can't remember for sure right now.

Anyway, having read about Nataree as one of the best options here in ISG I decided to give it a go despite having had a disappointing experience in Poseidon some time ago.

Upon entering at about 20:00 hours there were quite a few girls in the lounge and the fishbowl. Some seemed hot. Including the one I decided to go for. I decided not to go for a fishbowl that time (which, I guess, was my mistake) and went for one of the pretty looking girls in the lounge. This is where one of my major fears came to realization: it is impossible to tell how good is the body once they are covered in a dress or some other kind of outfit even if legs and arms are well visible. It is the belly area that matters above all and that was something I could not see.

Upon getting to the room and undressing I realized that the girl was not really what I wanted, but it was too late. Not that she was bad but perhaps not what I would expect to be the top at such establishment. I still went for it but only to realize that there is no owo and even no DFK. I asked if she could at least give me a massage and she replied that she's not very good in it but still did it and did it honestly. That was about the only good thing I got out of the whole experience before rushing to Soi Cowboy to get that day's fix of whoring experience. So all in all a totally disappointing evening.

The papasan service and attitude was also somewhat cold and dispassionate despite being encouraged by a 200 Baht tip upon entering the place. Certainly not what you get in the top Macau establishments of similar kind.

I simply assume that I have no enough experience in such places and I should have rather gone for one of the fishbowl girls (threre surely were some hotties there) who can be better observed due to lack of clothing and who probably have more on offer service-wise despite usually being cheaper. For the time being I refrain from blaming anyone but myself and perhaps will try a fishbowl girl next time I'm in Bangkok.

Member #4698
07-31-11, 20:42
having read about Nataree as one of the best options here in ISG I decided to give it a go despite having had a disappointing experience in Poseidon some time ago.

Upon entering at about 20:00 hours there were quite a few girls in the lounge and the fishbowl. Some seemed hot. Including the one I decided to go for. I decided not to go for a fishbowl that time (which, I guess, was my mistake) and went for one of the pretty looking girls in the lounge. This is where one of my major fears came to realization: it is impossible to tell how good is the body once they are covered in a dress or some other kind of outfit even if legs and arms are well visible.True, you never know what you are going to get until showtime, but the sword has too edges. Many times a girl will disrobe and I am amazed to find spectacular natural breasts or an amazing tight body. Other times I have been disappointed. The greatest shock was when I was last in Rose bar in Phnom Penh. I picked up a really cute girl with what looked like "B" cups. It is hard to tell what they got underneath because most of the girls there wear these iron padded bras. Anyway I expected something round and tasty. What I got were nipple tits; flat no mound, only nipples. I need a bra more than this girl. Talk about false advertising, this was ridiculous. She did not fill out 10 percent of her bra. I shagged her twice anyway. Not bad; she performed well but definitely not a repeater.

Upon getting to the room and undressing I realized that the girl was not really what I wanted, but it was too late. Not that she was bad but perhaps not what I would expect to be the top at such establishment. I still went for it but only to realize that there is no owo and even no DFK. I asked if she could at least give me a massage and she replied that she's not very good in it but still did it and did it honestly. That was about the only good thing I got out of the whole experience before rushing to Soi Cowboy to get that day's fix of whoring experience. So all in all a totally disappointing evening.

The papasan service and attitude was also somewhat cold and dispassionate despite being encouraged by a 200 Baht tip upon entering the place. Certainly not what you get in the top Macau establishments of similar kind.I don't know why Nataree is still popular. Attractive pricing I guess. I don't go there.

I simply assume that I have no enough experience in such places and I should have rather gone for one of the fishbowl girls (threre surely were some hotties there) who can be better observed due to lack of clothing and who probably have more on offer service-wise despite usually being cheaper. For the time being I refrain from blaming anyone but myself and perhaps will try a fishbowl girl next time I'm in Bangkok.I think it is more a case of bad luck and choosing Nataree that led to your sad experience. Fishbowl girls do not necessarily give better service than sideline girls. The important thing is reading body language and selecting well.

Uzinuzin
07-31-11, 21:49
It is a belated report but still better later than never. I think it was 26 or 28 of April. Can't remember for sure right now.Selecting from the fishbowl would not guarantee anything, just search this thread for "Nataree" and you find reports from others (and mine too) that are mainly negative. Generally the only thing that the place is going for it, as a full on soapy with body slide and so on, is the price. Service is below par for most parts (though I believe some regulars who know the girls get their money's worth.)

We basically need some good soapy recommendations for once-a-year visitors with some descend looking girls (that excludes Annie's I guess!). I don't mind paying a bit extra if I know I get BBBJ / CIM in the tub / mat / everywhere. ?

Cheers,

Member #4698
07-31-11, 23:40
We basically need some good soapy recommendations for once-a-year visitors with some descend looking girls (that excludes Annie's I guess!). I don't mind paying a bit extra if I know I get BBBJ / CIM in the tub / mat / everywhere. ? Cheers,I am no expert on these matters spending only a couple weeks per year in BKK; I can only say that I had a good time in each of these establishments listed below. In order to keep my recommendations as relevant as possible, I am only recommending places I have visited in the last 2 years:

Colonize 2, Copa Cabana, Emmanuelle, La Belle, La De'fense, & Long Beach.

In each of these joints the selection of girls was good to very good, the accommodations varied per parlor, but all were at the minimum acceptable, and I never had a bad experience or session which means lots of Jacuzzi time, BBBJ's, and satisfying shags with no complaints or negativity on the part of the girls (service with a smile).

There is real variety among my picks. La Belle is the most expensive especially when the obnoxious farang tax is included in the price, but the girls are top drawer and I have always been treated well here (except for the implied racism of the pricing). I don't let it bother me.

It will be interesting to see what others have to say about these choices. Not enough has been written in the forum about particular Soapies in a long time.

Daddy07
08-01-11, 01:52
Anyway I expected something round and tasty. What I got were nipple tits; flat no mound, only nipples.That's a turn on for me; a pretty young girl with nipple tits; yeah, I like that much better than big lunkers!

To each his own. That's what makes mongering so nice in the LOS.

Member #4698
08-01-11, 04:36
That's a turn on for me; a pretty young girl with nipple tits; yeah, I like that much better than big lunkers!I too prefer natural girls with 'A' and 'B' cups and I am especially turned off by bolt-ons. Speaking of pretty Thai girls with petite tits; I met Aum at Rainbow 1 in February. As soon as I spotted her dancing on stage; I immediately wanted her. I asked her over for a drink and she was friendly and gave off all the right vibes. Barfine 600bt / ST 2000bt; we were in a taxi making out all the way back to the Admiral Premier before I finished my beer. Aum was very nice and she did not try to hide the fact that she had small breasts. I had a good time with this 27 year old.Who says Go Go girls are spoiled and don't give good service anymore?

Canyon
08-01-11, 07:13
I too prefer natural girls with 'A' and 'B' cups and I am especially turned off by bolt-ons. Speaking of pretty Thai girls with petite tits; I met Aum at Rainbow 1 in February. As soon as I spotted her dancing on stage; I immediately wanted her. I asked her over for a drink and she was friendly and gave off all the right vibes. Barfine 600bt / ST 2000bt; we were in a taxi making out all the way back to the Admiral Premier before I finished my beer. Aum was very nice and she did not try to hide the fact that she had small breasts. I had a good time with this 27 year old.

Who says Go Go girls are spoiled and don't give good service anymore?Natty,

She's beautiful. I hope she's still there in November.

Canyon

Booboo12
08-01-11, 07:23
Natty, She's beautiful. I hope she's still there in November.CanyonYou won't, has has stopped working.

Daddy07
08-01-11, 09:12
. I met Aum at Rainbow. I had a good time with this 27 year old.Yeah; she looks like a sweetie; my kind of girl too; and small tits makes her perfect!

Mackin
08-01-11, 20:48
I have to say you have excellent taste. I don't venture to Nana much when I am in town but I would go look for her if she was still there. Someone said she is gone and that is a shame. Still might see what is available in case she returns later this year.

Member #4698
08-01-11, 23:22
I don't venture to Nana much when I am in town but I would go look for her if she was still there. Someone said she is gone and that is a shame. Still might see what is available in case she returns later this year.Mackin, Yeah, these girls come and go like the wind. I never can figure out where they go to, but every trip I always find new younger girls to take their place and I have been visiting Thailand since '89. That is the way the game is designed. The best girls from past trips get stored in my memory banks, the rest become a blur. But, I love them all. This reminds me of the harem scene in Fellini's 8 ?.

Daschol
08-04-11, 07:32
I'm on the younger side when it comes to mongering (<25 years old) , and heck with ladies in general, and I was hoping for some advice from the more experienced folk here. I like natural boobs. Small is fine, but needs to be something there. I've been fooled in my travels around southeast asia a couple of times now by push-up / heavily padded bras and fake boobs, and it's pretty frustrating for me.1. Are there obvious ways to tell that girls have fake boobs (I'm not choosing Pamela Andersons by any means)? 2. Are there obvious ways to tell that girls have mainly padding and nothing else underneath?

Tucker McElroy
08-05-11, 06:22
I'm on the younger side when it comes to mongering (<25 years old) , and heck with ladies in general, and I was hoping for some advice from the more experienced folk here. I like natural boobs. Small is fine, but needs to be something there. I've been fooled in my travels around southeast asia a couple of times now by push-up / heavily padded bras and fake boobs, and it's pretty frustrating for me.

1. Are there obvious ways to tell that girls have fake boobs (I'm not choosing Pamela Andersons by any means)?

2. Are there obvious ways to tell that girls have mainly padding and nothing else underneath?Your questions could be broken down into two main categories: Active and Passive detection methods.

Active is easy. Feel them! Not always the appropriate thing to do though! If you do have the opportunity though, do they feel un-natural? Are they hard as rocks?

Passive (which I assume is how you're really hoping to tell) is almost totally by observation. And thus more difficult and requiring an experienced eye.

If they go for enormous breasts (like Pamela Anderson) it's pretty easy to guess as they seem so dis-proportionate for an Asian girl. If she goes for a more moderate enhancement it can be more difficult to be sure.

I like something to play with, but am turned off by enhancements. So I'm always observing, guessing, etc. Some of the things I take notice of:

Do they seem unusually firm as she moves around? Or does she bounce a little? Bounce is more likely to be real.

If she lays on her back, do they seem to flatten out? If so, likely real.

Do they seem to match body type? If she doesn't have an ounce of fat elsewhere on her body, but has a disproportionately large rack, that's a red flag.

Does the cleavage look natural? This is a tough one to describe, but it seems to go with body type also. Some enhancements just leave an un-natural shape to cleavage.

Does she try to show them off by wearing revealing clothing? Psychologically, many girls that have had enhancements tend to want to show them off and get a good ROI (Return On Investment!) Ladyboys are the most notorious for doing this. In fact, many give themselves away that way.

Heavily padded bras make it tough to tell. Here, it many times takes observation over many days (with different outfits) to make an educated guess.

Of course, if you ever have an opportunity to see her bend over and pick something up from the floor (and she's not wearing a turtleneck) that can go a long way.

Anything anybody else wants to add?

Mangofan
08-05-11, 07:55
I'm on the younger side when it comes to mongering (<25 years old) , and heck with ladies in general, and I was hoping for some advice from the more experienced folk here. I like natural boobs. Small is fine, but needs to be something there. I've been fooled in my travels around southeast asia a couple of times now by push-up / heavily padded bras and fake boobs, and it's pretty frustrating for me.1. Are there obvious ways to tell that girls have fake boobs (I'm not choosing Pamela Andersons by any means)? 2. Are there obvious ways to tell that girls have mainly padding and nothing else underneath?If you are in a go-go bar or a beer bar, then just reach out and feel them. If you're worried about them being fake, you can always ask the girl: "Silicone?" and most of the time she will answer truthfully. Padded bras are a bit more difficult. If they seem unnaturally perky, or if they are too highly positioned below her neck, or if they look like two perfect symmetrical cue balls, then chances are she's wearing a padded bra. Also, ask her if she has a kid. If she says yes and her breasts look perfect, then she's had some kind of breast enhancement or is wearing a padded bra.Big natural boobs are very very rare in Thailand. I have come across them a few times here, but for the most part Thai ladies don't have breasts above a large B cup (and even that is pretty rare).

AssLover945
08-05-11, 08:42
I'm on the younger side when it comes to mongering (<25 years old) , and heck with ladies in general, and I was hoping for some advice from the more experienced folk here. I like natural boobs. Small is fine, but needs to be something there. I've been fooled in my travels around southeast asia a couple of times now by push-up / heavily padded bras and fake boobs, and it's pretty frustrating for me.1. Are there obvious ways to tell that girls have fake boobs (I'm not choosing Pamela Andersons by any means)? 2. Are there obvious ways to tell that girls have mainly padding and nothing else underneath?Go visit Gogo bars that are known for going topless (atleast sometime during the night). There are a number of Gogos that go topless, for a short time. Try rummaging through the forum and you will get.Try Pung (pronounced as Froong) at Soi patpong 2, Star of light. What boobs.

Booboo12
08-06-11, 17:55
Trip to Bangkok.See many good report with Oil and I decided to go to visit her in EZ.1st pics from EZ website are fake, this girl has no boobs. Just photoshop effect. Slim body but no shape.2nd Worth than that she told me she cannot perform BBBJ because she got infection last week. I tried to enquire what was the problem and she admitted she got Chlamidia from another customer. She just got labs report and needed to treat herself.As I know that this is one of the easiest transmitted disease I gave up and run away.Guys be careful, behind a smile it can always happen that you fall in love with devil.

PinkPearl
08-07-11, 10:27
Big natural boobs are very very rare in Thailand. I have come across them a few times here, but for the most part Thai ladies don't have breasts above a large B cup (and even that is pretty rare).Perhaps rare in LOS as a whole, but not that rare in the NEP area. I see them every night walking around, not naked ladies with their tops off, that I only saw during Songkran, but girls I've seen before in my room in their birthday suits. For example, Nan, a NCP NPL middle afternoon to early evening cute chubby SW, you would not have known about the lovely twins there from the way she covers herself up.

Thulolado
08-07-11, 16:11
Stopped in Paradise this past Saturday and was fairly disappointed. First, seems that the Thonglor outlet on 26 is now closed and Paradise has taken over the space for their overflow. The other no-name regular massage joint to the left of Paradise is also taking overflow. Normally one of m preferred places, being clean and comfortable and with providers who cater to the Japanese tastes, this time I found the pictures heavily photoshopped and the room in the no-name overflow place really grotty. Could have been the Saturday traffic and I usually have a pretty good experience.

Provider: "Nana"

Looks: 4/10. Photo in book 7/10.

Body: 7/10. Nice curves and generous non-surgical upper body.

Beware: Lots of long stray body hairs that missed her attention. Kind of off-putting and made me think "lady-boy" from time ot time.

EZmassageBKK
08-09-11, 19:54
Dear Booboo12, I do not know why you are doing this to a perfectly decent hardworking lady.I have spoken with Oil and she said that day she is not able to do BBBJ last week because she just recovered from a cold.There is absolutely no way she have contracted any kind of disease because she just went for a lab test just last week which have proven negative. If anyone suspect this can actually ask us to show you her lab test to prove that she is 100% clean.Regards,EZ
Trip to Bangkok.See many good report with Oil and I decided to go to visit her in EZ.1st pics from EZ website are fake, this girl has no boobs. Just photoshop effect. Slim body but no shape.2nd Worth than that she told me she cannot perform BBBJ because she got infection last week. I tried to enquire what was the problem and she admitted she got Chlamidia from another customer. She just got labs report and needed to treat herself.As I know that this is one of the easiest transmitted disease I gave up and run away.Guys be careful, behind a smile it can always happen that you fall in love with devil.

Pita123
08-10-11, 18:11
Went to Victoria in search of the legend but the offered goods were 100% someone else.

Nongpagba
08-11-11, 12:47
Yesterday, after a very satisfactory session at SOL with Aen and Phong (can confirm the nice boobs mentioned below) , I had a more comfortable setting in mind and went to Victoria aiming to look for Candy or Emi, in case Jane would not be present. All three were not available and I chose A from the picture book. The lady who came out of the waiting room had only remote resemblence to the picture, chubby, but with not unpleasant looks, boobs are big, but silicon improved. This decision, I did not regret. The BBBJ started extensively even before the showering, it went on in the shower and the action on the bed was quite outstanding. What a rider! She made me come twice within the hour. By the way, I always take the VP room. The slightly higher price is quite justified. Summing up: A very active lady to be recommended.

Laowang
08-16-11, 18:57
Went to mango 2 times, first Cherry then Bam. What to say? I use this forum, don't write too much but both experiences extremely pleasant, so pleasant that I fill advertise. Cherry with a first grade oil body massage, Bam with enthusiasm, eager to please and to do anything. Both A+ with a smile! You can feel that everything is ok to go on. I just start new life here BK after years in China and I think I'll stick to Mango for some time.

Zhiggy
08-17-11, 05:29
Went to Venus massage. Looked at the girls photos, and had my eye on two of them. But I asked for the girls to come out anyways because I just wanted to have that experience. Good thing I did because I couldn't recognize any of them from the photos. I ended up picking Cherry. She's very slim, one tattoo behind her ear, one on her shoulder blade, and one on her lower back. I was very happy with her body, no imperfections. Small chest, but huge nipples (I was shocked). Even though she's skinny, she has a bit of an ass. Paid 2300 baht, and tipped her 150. I think I lost out on about 25 to 20 minutes of time, because she said time is up. She did a bit of body sliding which was really good, but only for about 3 minutes. I got BJ with a condom, which is what I wanted. She didn't play with me too much. It could have been better, but I was ok with the treatment. She did oil massage before the BJ, Kept my ass covered most of the time. Then after the BJ she showered and finished massaging without oil. She was really shy at first when she was taking off her clothes, but I guess that's just her being cute. She did have a cute side, when she came out of the shower she bounced a bit up and down, it was cute, and could tell she felt more comfortable than the start of the session.

Lordberners
08-17-11, 13:27
Pretty soon I will travel to Bangkok for the first time in a long while, and as usual I look for the same type of place. I like the place, could be Soapy or a 'teen massage' kind of place, where the girls are very very good looking and maybe about 18-23, but maybe only do handjobs or anyway don't have to have a high amount of service.One place I saw online that looked good was Momoya massage, off of Sukhumvit. I only found one reference to it here, has anyone had an experience? Or can anyone recommend some place like that? I also love DATY and face-sitting, and sometimes foot-worship and other things, but the girls in Thailand don't often seem open to much of that kind of thing.

Gfighta
08-17-11, 13:43
I haven't been to Akane in a long time and since I'm leaving Thailand soon I thought I would go get scrubbed. However looking at their website none of the girls appeal to me. My fav nozomi isn't there anymore. Does anyone have a recommendation for a girl that will provide good service?

Amjeck
08-17-11, 13:59
I had a good time with this 27 year old.

Who says Go Go girls are spoiled and don't give good service anymore?I'm not sure it's even possible to have bad service from an older woman. At that age she should know how to please a man. I think most complainers of bad service are referring to the younger pretty ones.

DrPecker
08-18-11, 07:26
I landed late at night in BKK and decided to call someone from the fruit shop to join me for the night. I called them up from the taxi on my way to the hotel and since there was much talk about Bam, I asked if she was available and she was. So, by the time I got to the hotel and checked in around 12:30, there was knock on the door!This might be a dumb question but I've never done takeout from an MP before. My flight gets in to BKK at a bizarre hour 6AM in the morning and I was planning to get some takeout from Mango to relax a bit later in the day.

Question I have is. I'm staying at JW Marriott which needs security cards to operate the lifts. How would getting a girl sent over to the hotel / room work with this sort of a setup?

Run Mann
08-18-11, 11:38
This might be a dumb question but I've never done takeout from an MP before. My flight gets in to BKK at a bizarre hour 6AM in the morning and I was planning to get some takeout from Mango to relax a bit later in the day.

Question I have is. I'm staying at JW Marriott which needs security cards to operate the lifts. How would getting a girl sent over to the hotel / room work with this sort of a setup?Go down to the lobby and bring her up yourself or ask the receptionist to send her up. Sometimes the security guard will escort the girl up to your room or send her up alone after using his card to press the button to your floor.

Gfighta
08-18-11, 12:40
It's all the way near the end of the soi. The building looks a bit dodgy with a big dragon on the front of it. Has anyone been there?

Shaun Palmer
08-18-11, 20:09
For the second time this year I went to snow white today. Not a big choice this time, only six girls available and I picked the youngest one. She's 22 from isaan, short and a bit chubby. Not a model at alll but such a lovely girl. I spent two hours with her. Was a very girlfriendly experience, two pops, cuddling, dfk, DATY, BBBJ. 69, I am not into anal so I don't know if available or not. No massage at all though. I recommend this place, been there twice and both were amazing experiences.

Titmouse
08-19-11, 06:14
I know this isn't the right place for info about Tulip or Annie's. I can read. I can also find a subforum for Annie's, but where is one for Tulip? I've tried searching and get weird results. A little guidance would be sincerely appreciated.

AssLover945
08-19-11, 06:24
I know this isn't the right place for info about Tulip or Annie's. I can read. I can also find a subforum for Annie's, but where is one for Tulip? I've tried searching and get weird results. A little guidance would be sincerely appreciated.Http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3017-Bangkok-Massage-Parlors-TULIP-ONLY! Enjoy!

Butzelmann
08-19-11, 07:22
I can also find a subforum for Annie's, but where is one for Tulip? I've tried searching and get weird results. A little guidance would be sincerely appreciated.Forum / Asia / Thailand / Bangkok Massage Parlors. TULIP ONLY!

Or.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3017-Bangkok-Massage-Parlors-TULIP-ONLY!

Shaun Palmer
08-19-11, 12:19
Just got back from Ez soi 24 and I am a little bit disapointed by the place.Got in and not a big selection. 5 ladies only, was there around 3 and I didn't suppose it was rush hour. I picked a 2 hours oily massage for 2400 baths. And I had to pay upfront which I don't like and am not familiar to. It makes me feel like the house doesn't trust the customer. Just personal feeling.Anyways, went into the room, pretty small I must say but very clean. Showering (no special attention during this part) and then massage. The massage was pretty good but I felt like the lady didn't like that much that I was not in the mood to talk much. Imo, I am here to relax and not to tell my story. When it was time for sex, no sensuality very mechanical, felt like she was bored to be there which I dislike a lot. No BJ first. Kind of a HJ but not well executed. Condom and she got above me but the whole situation didn't get me hard. She offered me a BJ finally. A bad one, this one that hurts instead of making you feeling good. She got back on me. She finished me by hand and it was better. Compared to the service I had in snow white the the before, it was not a pleasant experience at all. I left the place not totally relaxed, not angry but deeply disapointed. I cannot say the lady was not nice, I would lie. For sure we didn't get along well but this is only business. Staff was pretty friendly though. I am not sure to be back there.

Shaun Palmer
08-19-11, 17:47
Since it was may last night in Bangkok before going back to China and as I didn't want to just remember my previous experience, I decided to go back to snow white again and again I was highly satisfied, I just love how they do it there, of course there is no massage there but just the way the ladies look at you, the way they touch you and the way they kiss you. Like if they were waiting for you for days. There is no real stunner in there but to me and my short life as monger, it is the best service I've ever had. Again and again, I would totallh recomend the place. It is worth a try.

Titmouse
08-19-11, 23:55
Http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3017-Bangkok-Massage-Parlors-TULIP-ONLY

!

Enjoy!Thanks, AL and Butz. I SWEAR it wasn't there before but now that I've visited, it is. Or I was crazy. Not bets, many thanks.

'Mouse

Rodwint2
08-20-11, 00:26
Just got back from Ez soi 24 and I am a little bit disapointed by the place.Got in and not a big selection. 5 ladies only, was there around 3 and I didn't suppose it was rush hour. I picked a 2 hours oily massage for 2400 baths. And I had to pay upfront which I don't like and am not familiar to. It makes me feel like the house doesn't trust the customer. Just personal feeling.Anyways, went into the room, pretty small I must say but very clean. Showering (no special attention during this part) and then massage. The massage was pretty good but I felt like the lady didn't like that much that I was not in the mood to talk much. Imo, I am here to relax and not to tell my story. When it was time for sex, no sensuality very mechanical, felt like she was bored to be there which I dislike a lot. No BJ first. Kind of a HJ but not well executed. Condom and she got above me but the whole situation didn't get me hard. She offered me a BJ finally. A bad one, this one that hurts instead of making you feeling good. She got back on me. She finished me by hand and it was better. Compared to the service I had in snow white the the before, it was not a pleasant experience at all. I left the place not totally relaxed, not angry but deeply disapointed. I cannot say the lady was not nice, I would lie. For sure we didn't get along well but this is only business. Staff was pretty friendly though. I am not sure to be back there.Sounds like you really got ripped off! Next time go next door and get the full treatment at Mango. You won't be sorry and no buyers remorse.From the reports posted about EZ, most have been similar to yours and service has been reported as very poor overall. Usually, the management of EZ posts a response and makes up some excuse for the poor performance or service on this forum.

Tucker McElroy
08-20-11, 07:45
Sounds like you really got ripped off! Next time go next door and get the full treatment at Mango. You won't be sorry and no buyers remorse.

From the reports posted about EZ, most have been similar to yours and service has been reported as very poor overall. Usually, the management of EZ posts a response and makes up some excuse for the poor performance or service on this forum.Anybody know if that gal "May" still works there? She started out at Mango, then moved over to EZ. I heard some good reports about her, though I've never seen her (yet). Haven't heard her mentioned in a while.

Mangofan
08-20-11, 10:35
Just got back from Ez soi 24 and I am a little bit disapointed by the place.

Got in and not a big selection. 5 ladies only, was there around 3 and I didn't suppose it was rush hour. I picked a 2 hours oily massage for 2400 baths. And I had to pay upfront which I don't like and am not familiar to. It makes me feel like the house doesn't trust the customer. Just personal feeling.

Anyways, went into the room, pretty small I must say but very clean. Showering (no special attention during this part) and then massage. The massage was pretty good but I felt like the lady didn't like that much that I was not in the mood to talk much. Imo, I am here to relax and not to tell my story. When it was time for sex, no sensuality very mechanical, felt like she was bored to be there which I dislike a lot. No BJ first. Kind of a HJ but not well executed. Condom and she got above me but the whole situation didn't get me hard. She offered me a BJ finally. A bad one, this one that hurts instead of making you feeling good. She got back on me. She finished me by hand and it was better. Compared to the service I had in snow white the the before, it was not a pleasant experience at all. I left the place not totally relaxed, not angry but deeply disapointed. I cannot say the lady was not nice, I would lie. For sure we didn't get along well but this is only business. Staff was pretty friendly though. I am not sure to be back there.What was the name of the lady you selected?

Nongpagba
08-20-11, 10:42
Anybody know if that gal "May" still works there? She started out at Mango, then moved over to EZ. I heard some good reports about her, though I've never seen her (yet). Haven't heard her mentioned in a while.Look here:

http://www.ezmassagebkk.com/pic/may1.jpg

Fisher1680
08-20-11, 11:32
I am staying in the Novatel by the Bangkok airport tomorrow night and wondered if any one knows of a good FS / GFE massage parlor near the airport? I am traveling with another person and don't have much time to leave for a distant location in the city. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Asia Butterfly
08-20-11, 19:36
This might be a dumb question but I've never done takeout from an MP before. My flight gets in to BKK at a bizarre hour 6AM in the morning and I was planning to get some takeout from Mango to relax a bit later in the day.

Question I have is. I'm staying at JW Marriott which needs security cards to operate the lifts. How would getting a girl sent over to the hotel / room work with this sort of a setup?Tip the bellboy and I think he can bring the girl to your room.

A. B

Tucker McElroy
08-21-11, 05:30
Look here:

http://www.ezmassagebkk.com/pic/may1.jpgI totally forgot about their website. Thanks. Looked at it and see that EZ opened a second location nearby on Soi 24/1. They've also moved some of the girls over to the new location (including May) so if you have a favorite, might want to double check the website to see where she is.

Also interesting to note that under the Ladies section, they show a thumbnail of May that looks to be a different girl entirely. But if you click on the photos under her name, it comes up with the May (with short hair) pictured previously on EZ and Mango websites.

Gfighta
08-21-11, 09:58
I'm curious to hear your experiences if you've been to any of these. Are farangs even allowed in? I was walking along Thonglor the other day and saw the door for Nine Massage. Very discreet and private and it got me curious as to what is inside. Both my Thai and Japanese are non-existent to it might prove to be difficult to get service at one of these places but it might be an interesting experience.

http://www.pinkvacation.net/spa/spa.php

Shaun Palmer
08-21-11, 12:17
What was the name of the lady you selected?I have no idea actually.

Satrai2000
08-21-11, 18:32
I'm curious to hear your experiences if you've been to any of these. Are farangs even allowed in? I was walking along Thonglor the other day and saw the door for Nine Massage. Very discreet and private and it got me curious as to what is inside. Both my Thai and Japanese are non-existent to it might prove to be difficult to get service at one of these places but it might be an interesting experience.http://www.pinkvacation.net/spa/spa.phpHi, I checked the shop-list at the bottom of the page. You will be allowed in all of them but be prepared to be served by a ML that doesn't speak any English at all.Some of these places are Thai-oriented (Beyond, Idol Cute, Cutey, Studio, Iyala, The Great, X Space, Angel, Ex Room) and belong to the so-called Kapoo Club massage joints which are quite high-class and in which FS is NOT on the menu.

Kuratla
08-22-11, 04:27
LOL. Pink Vacation. That sums it up rather nicely, I think.

Gfighta
08-22-11, 12:38
Hi,

I checked the shop-list at the bottom of the page. You will be allowed in all of them but be prepared to be served by a ML that doesn't speak any English at all.

Some of these places are Thai-oriented (Beyond, Idol Cute, Cutey, Studio, Iyala, The Great, X Space, Angel, Ex Room) and belong to the so-called Kapoo Club massage joints which are quite high-class and in which FS is NOT on the menu.If they don't offer FS what do they offer? Is it just a regular massage from a cute girl?

Rocksoff
08-22-11, 18:12
If they don't offer FS what do they offer? Is it just a regular massage from a cute girl?They offer HJ, and for tips the clothes come off. FS is possible, but certainly not guaranteed.

Prices hover around 1000. A couple of times I was given a bring-a-friend. 2 for the price of 1 card, or other specials, at new places.

Rocksoff
08-22-11, 18:19
Some of these places are Thai-oriented (Beyond, Idol Cute, Cutey, Studio, Iyala, The Great, X Space, Angel, Ex Room) and belong to the so-called Kapoo Club massage joints which are quite high-class and in which FS is NOT on the menu.The ones I've been to are hardly high-class. The facilities are dead basic, there are just 5-10 girls on the book, and the level of service varies wildly. If you act like a farang, or have fixed expectations, you will have a bad experience. However they are clean, polite, discreet, and varied.

I've only sampled about 5 or so, though. I'm sure there are different types.

Satrai2000
08-22-11, 20:24
The ones I've been to are hardly high-class. The facilities are dead basic, there are just 5-10 girls on the book, and the level of service varies wildly. If you act like a farang, or have fixed expectations, you will have a bad experience. However they are clean, polite, discreet, and varied.I've only sampled about 5 or so, though. I'm sure there are different types.I visited about 5 as well (Angel, Iyala, Fruity, CCK, The Great.). These mp's were high-class for sure, and so was their price.I am curious which mp's you went to so that I can avoid them.

Syzygies
08-23-11, 08:36
Called my favourite Amsterdam girl but she was having her period for next few days. Bummer!

Looked into Hi Class yesterday afternoon about 4:30PM. Selected a young cutey all natural aged 23, after a very sedate day.

I had eaten Khao Phat Nam Prik from Soi Cowboy the previous night and started the day with the runs.

Loperamide (Immodium) to the rescue. So I wasn't too sure if I was up to a wild sex session.

Very nice session, although the BJ wasn't that great. Was a slim girl but she had nice padding on the pussy and a perfect fit.

After we had finished, still some time remaining. She got a severe about of the hiccups. Shortly it further developed into throwing up. She had apparently eaten the wrong thing also. So despite the two of us being sick, had still managed a good sex session. Failed to get her phone number since she was feeling too ill at the end.

Downstairs more pretty girls had arrived. Called into Emmanuelle and Nataree on the way out around 6:30PM. Both had extensive line-ups at that time, despite being just a Monday. Clearly 6PM to 7PM is a really optimal time to visit a Soapy in this Huay Khwang district.

Waygook12
08-24-11, 21:44
Avoid Ice at Angel Massage if you hope to have a reasonably decent time. The massage was a boring 30 minute back petting that I'm sure was just as boring for her as me. The CBJ was unexpected, but I didn't protest. She wanted backside for the sex as I suspect she didn't want to look at me. I could've stayed home and done a blow up doll with more enthusiasm. Then back to the back petting. She's been there three months, so that may have something to do with it. I'm sticking with Mango.

Fast Eddie 48
08-25-11, 05:43
Avoid Ice at Angel Massage if you hope to have a reasonably decent time. The massage was a boring 30 minute back petting that I'm sure was just as boring for her as me. The CBJ was unexpected, but I didn't protest. She wanted backside for the sex as I suspect she didn't want to look at me. I could've stayed home and done a blow up doll with more enthusiasm. Then back to the back petting. She's been there three months, so that may have something to do with it. I'm sticking with Mango.To waygook12.I was at Angel at soi 24. 5 2 night ago pick tuna she is the hottest Girl there also CBJ only and no AR and only one shot, most massage in Bangkok that is standard now, if you want anal AR and BBBJ and multi shot go to Tulip or mango girl there are only average but service is much better.Fast Eddie 48

Syzygies
08-25-11, 14:05
Called my favourite Amsterdam girl but she was having her period for next few days. Bummer!

Looked into Hi Class yesterday afternoon about 4:30PM. Selected a young cutey all natural aged 23, after a very sedate day.

<cut

Downstairs more pretty girls had arrived. Called into Emmanuelle and Nataree on the way out around 6:30PM. Both had extensive line-ups at that time, despite being just a Monday. Clearly 6PM to 7PM is a really optimal time to visit a Soapy in this Huay Khwang district.Hi Class probably has best value. Other places have more expensive girls that are no better than Hi Class 1900 girls.

Copa Cabana has best selection of pretty girls to my taste (recommended) , at that time of day, unless you want to pay a fortune for super models that may not be that good. For body slide, have Nataree or Emanuelle. Also Nataree for very young girls who mostly don't know how to do anything much.

Syzygies
08-25-11, 14:17
Wanted to book my favourite girl so called up early afternoon. She was booked out for the rest of the day. Had to make a booking for the next day. Great session as usual. Her body is just perfectly suited to me. Pussy exact right size. BBBJ perfection.This is mid week. These superstar girls must be making a fortune. She works long hours (12 hour shifts not unusual at all). She says she only gets unbooked time in mornings, generally. On a good day (e.g. Sat) she can make 10K (some customers are paying her more than 1500). On average days a little less. Bear this in mind if you want to take a girl for extended time. If she is missing her regular working time, she will have high loss of earnings, due to missing several customers, unless you pay her a very large amount, not counting 3K to the shop for full day takeout.Its much cheaper to get a bar girl for a long time. MPs are best for shorter duration super sex sessions up to 2 hours. Or do take out from 9PM+ till morning (for keeping cost under limits) , but the disadvantage here is that the girl can be exhausted by that time of night if she is a superstar and had many customers.Would be hard to find bar girls making as much money as the Mango superstars. Not even close.

Oidar
08-25-11, 15:35
Would be hard to find bar girls making as much money as the Mango superstars. Not even close.I agree with this. However, it would also be hard to find bar girls that bareback as many customers as these girls do. One of these "Superstars", barebacked me my very first session with her. The rest on the second (We all know who the "Superstars" are). You start kissing a little in the shower, your cock is between her thighs. The next thing thing you know you are fucking. If you want it, they will give it to you. Then after that, there is not even a shower. No oral, maybe some light kissing. They will strip you down and sit on your cock as fast as they can. The second round is even more exciting, that squishy feel of a pussy you just cummed in a few minutes earlier.I'm not a fat old man, but I'm not Brad Pitt either. These girls risk thier lives for the big money.

Syzygies
08-26-11, 06:57
Then after that, there is not even a shower. No oral, maybe some light kissing. They will strip you down and sit on your cock as fast as they can.I don't get this part. Are you saying that girls that know you well, are too lazy to do shower and BJ? I have never experienced that at Mango, Tulip etc. Must be something about you! Mostly girls don't want to do a guy that won't shower and get clean. So what you are saying doesn't really gel at all.I have experienced the same dick play between the thighs in the shower but the girl never actually put it in. Are you sure it wasn't you that caused it to go in? You write like you are obviously wanting bareback. Guys that don't want it don't get bare backed very often unexpectedly. It requires intent (at least weakness) by the guy 95% of the time. I always shower to ensure super clean as does the girl in my sessions. I don't have any difficulty to avoid bareback FS. I do take the risk of Chlamydia from BBBJ (easily treatable).For sure I don't know if any girls are safe or not.

Ixgzca
08-26-11, 08:39
I agree with this. However, it would also be hard to find bar girls that bareback as many customers as these girls do. One of these "Superstars", barebacked me my very first session with her. The rest on the second (We all know who the "Superstars" are). You start kissing a little in the shower, your cock is between her thighs. The next thing thing you know you are fucking. If you want it, they will give it to you. Then after that, there is not even a shower. No oral, maybe some light kissing. They will strip you down and sit on your cock as fast as they can. The second round is even more exciting, that squishy feel of a pussy you just cummed in a few minutes earlier.

I'm not a fat old man, but I'm not Brad Pitt either. These girls risk thier lives for the big money.I live here for work and I'm fairly young, only 24, and I'm good looking when I cut my hair and shave so I'm very familiar with the situation Oidar is speaking about. But I also feel that if you don't want bareback then it won't happen. I have several regulars at Tulip, Mango, Snow White, Victoria, EZ and other shops. Total amount of ladies in my rotation from massage shops is probably about 15. Only one tried to bareback me the first time (which I found quite scary) and only one other has never tried to get me to go bareback. So out of 15 girls. 14 of them attempted bareback by the second or third session. I love anal and one even told me that she thought bareback anal was ok because she couldn't get any diseases that way.

Out of these same 15 girls I'm really close to about 4 of them. Meaning I've spent the night at their places multiple times, go out with them from time to time and after much thought I even went back to the village with one (this was a fun trip I must admit). All of this was either with no money involved or they paid so it wasn't a money thing. So while I can somewhat understand why these 4 would feel that they are closer to me and try to bareback, I can only deduce that the other ones only attempt to do it as a way to get repeat customers.

So while the girls may not seem to care we as mongers must remember to act with some caution. That's my two cents. Everyone enjoy!

Oidar
08-26-11, 09:47
Its hard to go back to practicing safe sex. I was not rampant barebacker before I came to Thailand. Now I am. But I also know, soon enough I will be returning to falangland, and I will never have sex. I'm just too lazy.I'm not into freebies any more. It is quite easy to turn these girls into giks. However, when it train wrecks (which it always will) you then feel like you can not go back to her shop anymore. Unless you are just a asshole.Now I know sometimes you want pussy in the the daytime, however I would now would rather wait and pay a bar girl 2600 who might have risky sex once or twice a week, than pay 1900 for a girl who has risky sex 4 or 5 times a day. And lets be honest, most of the bar girls are hotter.

Goatscrot
08-26-11, 11:30
I live here for work and I'm fairly young, only 24, and I'm good looking when I cut my hair and shave so I'm very familiar with the situation Oidar is speaking about. But I also feel that if you don't want bareback then it won't happen. I have several regulars at Tulip, Mango, Snow White, Victoria, EZ and other shops. Total amount of ladies in my rotation from massage shops is probably about 15. Only one tried to bareback me the first time (which I found quite scary) and only one other has never tried to get me to go bareback. So out of 15 girls. 14 of them attempted bareback by the second or third session. I love anal and one even told me that she thought bareback anal was ok because she couldn't get any diseases that way.

Out of these same 15 girls I'm really close to about 4 of them. Meaning I've spent the night at their places multiple times, go out with them from time to time and after much thought I even went back to the village with one (this was a fun trip I must admit). All of this was either with no money involved or they paid so it wasn't a money thing. So while I can somewhat understand why these 4 would feel that they are closer to me and try to bareback, I can only deduce that the other ones only attempt to do it as a way to get repeat customers.

So while the girls may not seem to care we as mongers must remember to act with some caution. That's my two cents. Everyone enjoy!Very well stated. I have had a couple try to get me to bareback and I refused. Actually kind of put me off of them to tell you the truth. I have also found warts on a couple of my fav gals lately and that has been disturbing as well. We ALL need to play safe.

Mouse1
08-26-11, 16:55
I don't get this part. Are you saying that girls that know you well, are too lazy to do shower and BJ? I have never experienced that at Mango, Tulip etc. Must be something about you! Mostly girls don't want to do a guy that won't shower and get clean. So what you are saying doesn't really gel at all.I've had the same experience a couple of times, usually in a take-out situation. A bit of kissing and undressing turns into a BJ, and before you know it they are all over you. I usually call a halt then and go for a shower, because I enjoy a shower, although I have usually had one anyway just before they arrive.

Nongpagba
08-27-11, 05:13
Both are newcomers, Bell is already on the Website. Bell is definitely a beauty, she is 20 years old and quite enthusiastic. She can be recommended for her looks and her tight pussy; she would have problems being entered by a big dick. Even with my average size, there was no solution without Ky.

Pink is not yet on the Mango website. She is taller than the average quite chubby newcomers. After a short BJ in the shower, she starts with an oil body slide, but only with her upper body. After the CIM, she gave me a short massage. To sum up: she is not yet on the level with Ice and co.

Syzygies
08-27-11, 05:33
Very well stated. I have had a couple try to get me to bareback and I refused. Actually kind of put me off of them to tell you the truth. I have also found warts on a couple of my fav gals lately and that has been disturbing as well. We ALL need to play safe.I too have been disturbed by number of girls with genital warts, including bar-girls. I don't want to pick these up on my privates. That would be a nuisance.

I also can't afford to take the HIV risk on a regular basis. Murphy has to have his day one day. Its easier to get into the habit of safe sex unless is very trusted GF who definitely wouldn't take any risks. Thai girls are liars (95%) of course so its difficult. I have met the odd girl who never seems to to tell lies at all but just keeps silent when necessary.

Waygook12
08-27-11, 16:14
To waygook12.I was at Angel at soi 24. 5 2 night ago pick tuna she is the hottest Girl there also CBJ only and no AR and only one shot, most massage in Bangkok that is standard now, if you want anal AR and BBBJ and multi shot go to Tulip or mango girl there are only average but service is much better.Fast Eddie 48Fast Eddie 48, Thanks for the info. I've never been to Tulip but will make it a priority next trip. Mango has never disappointed. Apple is a real trooper there.

Ixgzca
08-28-11, 00:36
I don't know if this will reach the right people but I'll try anyway.

To the guys who gangbanged a nice lady from Snow White this past week. I want you to know that what you did was cruel and she did not deserve that at all. She only went because the other girls told her it would be four guys and four girls. All for one on one action. But once she got there she realized her friends basically sold her out. She was the target for all four guys. She couldn't move the next day and she also tried to kill herself. I convinced her not to after reminding her about her son. She had to go to the hospital to fix some of the damage. She bursts into tears at random times throughout the day just because of the memory of the ordeal. It seems some people have no conscious. We can enjoy the scene here without having incidents such as this guys. Alas, such is life. I'll get off my soapbox now as I know I'll probably get flamed for this as it is.

Aries3288
08-28-11, 02:39

To the guys who gangbanged a nice lady from Snow White this past week. I want you to know that what you did was cruel and she did not deserve that at all. She only went because the other girls told her it would be four guys and four girls. All for one on one action. But once she got there she realized her friends basically sold her out. She was the target for all four guys. She couldn't move the next day and she also tried to kill herself. I convinced her not to after reminding her about her son. She had to go to the hospital to fix some of the damage. She bursts into tears at random times throughout the day just because of the memory of the ordeal. It seems some people have no conscious. We can enjoy the scene here without having incidents such as this guys. Alas, such is life. I'll get off my soapbox now as I know I'll probably get flamed for this as it is.Those 4 guys are beast and need to be castrated! If they are cheapo enough to want to share a girl among themselves, I would suggest that they screw each others a*

Nongpagba
08-28-11, 03:08
i don't know if this will reach the right people but i'll try anyway.

to the guys who gangbanged a nice lady from snow white this past week. i want you to know that what you did was cruel and she did not deserve that at all. she only went because the other girls told her it would be four guys and four girls. all for one on one action. but once she got there she realized her friends basically sold her out. she was the target for all four guys. she couldn't move the next day and she also tried to kill herself. i convinced her not to after reminding her about her son. she had to go to the hospital to fix some of the damage. she bursts into tears at random times throughout the day just because of the memory of the ordeal. it seems some people have no conscious. we can enjoy the scene here without having incidents such as this guys. alas, such is life. i'll get off my soapbox now as i know i'll probably get flamed for this as it is.sounds more like [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) than gangbang.

Noclew
08-28-11, 04:55

To the guys who gangbanged a nice lady from Snow White this past week. I want you to know that what you did was cruel and she did not deserve that at all. She only went because the other girls told her it would be four guys and four girls. All for one on one action. But once she got there she realized her friends basically sold her out. She was the target for all four guys. She couldn't move the next day and she also tried to kill herself. I convinced her not to after reminding her about her son. She had to go to the hospital to fix some of the damage. She bursts into tears at random times throughout the day just because of the memory of the ordeal. It seems some people have no conscious. We can enjoy the scene here without having incidents such as this guys. Alas, such is life. I'll get off my soapbox now as I know I'll probably get flamed for this as it is.Did she tell where were they from and which hotel they are staying at. Somebody should call the cops on them. Shamefull.

Run Mann
08-28-11, 05:32
I don't know if this will reach the right people but I'll try anyway.To the guys who gangbanged a nice lady from Snow White this past week. I want you to know that what you did was cruel and she did not deserve that at all. She only went because the other girls told her it would be four guys and four girls. All for one on one action. But once she got there she realized her friends basically sold her out. She was the target for all four guys. She couldn't move the next day and she also tried to kill herself. I convinced her not to after reminding her about her son. She had to go to the hospital to fix some of the damage. She bursts into tears at random times throughout the day just because of the memory of the ordeal. It seems some people have no conscious. We can enjoy the scene here without having incidents such as this guys. Alas, such is life. I'll get off my soapbox now as I know I'll probably get flamed for this as it is.No flaming, but why did she stay? After she arrived at the hotel and saw it was a four one play, she couldn't tell them no or say stop or call the hotel staff if they did not stop? Always three sides to most stories and their side is bound to be different from her version.

BionicMan
08-28-11, 06:04
no flaming, but why did she stay? after she arrived at the hotel and saw it was a four one play, she couldn't tell them no or say stop or call the hotel staff if they did not stop? always three sides to most stories and their side is bound to be different from her version.let's be honest, how could she call hotel staff when she was alone with four guys (working on her. so most likely laying on the bed)? how could she reach the phone?

as someone said, seems more [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) than gangbang.

those perverts probably said. let's start, the others are coming, blah blah.

from the story teller seems she got physical damages and that can not have "a different angle of the story"

do not forget we are talking about a wg and her possible mind weakness in general to react to abuses

DrPecker
08-28-11, 07:25
i don't know if this will reach the right people but i'll try anyway.

to the guys who gangbanged a nice lady from snow white this past week. i want you to know that what you did was cruel and she did not deserve that at all. she only went because the other girls told her it would be four guys and four girls. all for one on one action. but once she got there she realized her friends basically sold her out. she was the target for all four guys. she couldn't move the next day and she also tried to kill herself. i convinced her not to after reminding her about her son. she had to go to the hospital to fix some of the damage. she bursts into tears at random times throughout the day just because of the memory of the ordeal. it seems some people have no conscious. we can enjoy the scene here without having incidents such as this guys. alas, such is life. i'll get off my soapbox now as i know i'll probably get flamed for this as it is.obviously those guys need to be thrown in jail, but her "friends" sound like terrible human beings for selling the lie to her as well, in a civilized country they should be liable for conspiracy to [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) or something similar as well.

were these "friends" from snow white as well? if so is the management should be dealing with this.

Mouse1
08-28-11, 08:29
Its easier to get into the habit of safe sex unless is very trusted GF who definitely wouldn't take any risks.I have a very trusted GF who definitely wouldn't take any risks. And so she insists on a condom with me.

SailSingapore
08-28-11, 08:58
obviously those guys need to be thrown in jail, but her "friends" sound like terrible human beings for selling the lie to her as well, in a civilized country they should be liable for conspiracy to [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) or something similar as well.were these "friends" from snow white as well? if so is the management should be dealing with this.sad sad story : my heart goes out to the poor girl : sounds like a dsk type of story : big bad rich man wins over poor working lady.

Syzygies
08-28-11, 09:40
I have a very trusted GF who definitely wouldn't take any risks. And so she insists on a condom with me.Yes sometimes these smarter girls know very well what we get up to, so its not clear to them if we always used the condom 100% of the time. If could be guaranteed we never ever would screw anybody else, it might be different. Yeh, pigs might fly too!

Run Mann
08-28-11, 09:40
let's be honest, how could she call hotel staff when she was alone with four guys (working on her. so most likely laying on the bed)? how could she reach the phone?

as someone said, seems more [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) than gangbang.

those perverts probably said. let's start, the others are coming, blah blah.

from the story teller seems she got physical damages and that can not have "a different angle of the story"

do not forget we are talking about a wg and her possible mind weakness in general to react to abusestake yourself out of the tunnel man, she enters the room and there are four men, at this point if she does not want to service the four horsemen, she should tell them no, i am not going to service four of you and leave the room, if they stopped her from leaving the room, that is kidnapping. if they forced her to have sex after she said no, that is [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123). even if she could not reach the phone during the act because they prevented her, she could still report it to the hotel staff or the police when she left the room. as to your comment about not forgetting that this is a wg as if somehow wgs are weak, you're selling thai wgs short, we are on their turf and they know it. in my experience most of them are crafty, know the game and would not hesitate to report four foreigners to the cops. interesting enough she did not go back to her shop and report the other girls to her boss but she confides in another falang, which is odd to me unless he is more than a friend. the other question i would want to know is how did she undress? did she voluntarily remove her clothing even after she saw there were four instead of one or did they forcefully remove her clothing? as i said before there is more to this story than was in the op, these stories are never as presented by one side.

LittleBigMan
08-28-11, 10:28
Ixgcga, You brought up this topic certainly you have a relationship with this girl from Snow white? Although I'm sure there is a language problem it would be appreciate if you give and answer some of the questions that has arise from your posting so some can stop the speculations as to actually what really happen here. You posted on ISG to get some answers as to who might have done this? I suggest you press the be-t-h that set up the deal that would be the first place I would start to find out who these four men are? Second I would ask the girl where is the location (Hotel etc.) , certainly you could grease a palm or two and have the BIB make a visit and obtain the name of the individual that register for the place? LBM

Oidar
08-28-11, 12:07
If she was drinking and or doing drugs, by her own free will. Which I would say there is at least a 50% chance. She would not admit it. She did free blow all night, or smoked ice, whiskey. Whatever.Then she is sad she didn't make enough money.

Pita123
08-28-11, 19:39
I too have been disturbed by number of girls with genital warts, including bar-girls. I don't want to pick these up on my privates. That would be a nuisance.This is why I stopped going to Tulip. Specifically Ant had a pretty big, bad wart. She said that she went to the doctor but the treatment hurt. Never been back since. That was over a year ago. Hopefully she's been treated.

Pita123
08-28-11, 19:44
Sad Sad story : my heart goes out to the poor girl : sounds like a DSK type of story : Big Bad rich man wins over poor working lady.So you are saying that likely the girl is a liar, eh?

Tucker McElroy
08-28-11, 20:03
I too have been disturbed by number of girls with genital warts, including bar-girls. I don't want to pick these up on my privates. That would be a nuisance.

I also can't afford to take the HIV risk on a regular basis. Murphy has to have his day one day. Its easier to get into the habit of safe sex unless is very trusted GF who definitely wouldn't take any risks. Thai girls are liars (95%) of course so its difficult. I have met the odd girl who never seems to to tell lies at all but just keeps silent when necessary.Got to say this is why I am careful too. If you think about how many guys' cocks some of these girls have had bare-back in their mouths (or elsewhere) , or maybe they've been rimming guys, etc. It would be a pleasure to enjoy their talents bare back, but I just don't need something like genital warts in my ass, cock, and scrotalia.

I have to share an experience here. I had a series of small but growing bumps right at the inside joint of one leg with my pelvis. A Doctor said it was genital warts. How the heck would I have gotten them there? That area doesn't touch a gal when I'm doing the deed; I can't open my leg that far to make any meaningful contact. Then it dawned on me: I went to one of our favorite akisari skin scrub places last year. A month or so later I had the warts coming up. When I had the skin scrub before, that gal had been grinding away on that area with an abrasive scrubbing pad, to the point that it hurt and I think she had broken tender skin in that area. And I remember thinking before about those scrubbing tools they use: Have they been disinfected? How? Have they been used on others before (I think sure!)

It's been an annoyance getting rid of these warts. Best remedy seems to be Aldara cream, but it is expensive for such a small amount. And they reappeared (though in lesser quantities each time) every few months. So just as stated above, it was a nuisance.

Tucker McElroy
08-28-11, 20:15
Was in Bangkok a few days ago, hanging around Sukhumvit Soi 22. I had a bunch of tasks to do, running all over the place, and some shopping too. After finally finishing up a long day with some shopping at Testicle Scrotus, I went back to Soi 22 to get some dinner and relax. After all the walking and using the BTS and MRT, a massage would feel good and loosen up the kinks, followed up with a good old-fashioned fuck. They just seem to go so well together.

I'd read about Rose Massage here a while back, and decided to give it a try. If looking out the front door of the big Queen's Park Hotel, look right at a 45? angle to the Family Mart. Go down the little sub-soi at the Family Mart. Rose Massage also has a good website with maps, photos, etc. That you can Google.

It was getting close to midnight and just as I walked up to Rose Massage, the lights went off for the sign. Luckily, when I walked up they were still accomodating. I went in and looked at a picture book, and they told me there were only two girls available. They looked okay in the book, so I said "Let's have a look" and they brought them out. Both were okay, and I chose Markie. She wasn't wearing the typical revealing clothing they do for lineups; in fact it was baggy and rather unflattering. But I had hopes based on the photos I'd seen.

The room facilities at Rose are the best I've seen for these types of massage places. Mainly because it's not a tiny shower enclosure in the corner; a full sized bathroom is connected to the room, with a shower facility that can easily accomodate several people and any activity you might choose in the shower.

So in the room, Markie strips me down, then strips herself. Wow! A petite lady with an impressive rack. I thought surely they were bolt-ons when I got a look, and asked her. She said "no, real!" A feel seemed to confirm that. We got in the shower and she cleaned me up all over and had some play. She has a pair of the biggest (within proportion) , nicest, most natural tits I've seen on a petite Thai girl. They just don't get much better than this!

To the bed for a gel massage, laying on my belly first. She started out with a nice nude (both of us) massage. As is typical when they work their way up to the upper thigh / hamstring / ass area, I would get a little bit of play from her fingers stroking deep to catch the sack 'and crack. (And if you're in a shop where you're not quite sure you will get extras offered on an oil massage, this move confirms an approaching offer at hand.)

Now I've got to say that as far as erotic massages go, one of the best moves ever (and not all that common) I first experienced at one of the Soi 33 massage joints a few years ago (don't remember which one.) While still on my belly and working the upper thigh / hamstring / ass area, the massage gal actually reached under me (from between my legs) with both hands, causing me to bring my knees up slightly to get my pelvis up off the table enough to give her room to work. Along with rubbing the inner thigh and the upper thigh-ass border line where the seam of the underwear rides (and massage feels especially good there,) she started stroking / rubbing my dangling cock and scrotalia too. That whole move gets me horned up pretty quick. If you haven't experienced it, ask for it next time you go to this type of massage shop!

I mentioned what I wanted to Markie, and she not only understood and immediately performed, but she exceeded my expectations. Besides the technique described above, she started going all over that area, and even my bung hole with the "light touch" and some light nails. It was pretty awesome. She did this a couple of times, bringing me to the verge of a climax when I signalled her to back off. After a few of those, I did the flip to laying on my back where she continued the attention to my now fully-erect schlong. The rest of it was pretty typical then; put on a condom and got a good fuck in numerous positions. Finished with some time left over, and Markie proceeded to continue with a massage. After a few minutes junior found his second wind and started to firm up. I pushed her hand down there for some stroking, and while she told me it was 1 pop / session here, she continued and gave me an HJ until I came again.

You can check out the girls of Rose Massage on their website, and what their specialties are. Cost for the gel massage was a bit higher: 2, 400 baht (all inclusive) for 1. 5 hours. A bit different fare than at Mango, but I think Rose adds a nice variety to the routine. After all, we don't eat at the same restaurant day in and day out, do we?

Goatscrot
08-29-11, 03:03
This is why I stopped going to Tulip. Specifically Ant had a pretty big, bad wart. She said that she went to the doctor but the treatment hurt. Never been back since. That was over a year ago. Hopefully she's been treated.Pita, I have seen them on girls in Mango, Tulip, and Snow White. I am seriously considering NOT returning to these places. Someone needs to have a meeting with the "owners" and explain this risk to them. Perhaps they can start a policy like Devil's Den and have the girls looked at once every couple of weeks by a LEGIT Dr.

SailSingapore
08-29-11, 03:59
So you are saying that likely the girl is a liar, eh?Exactly the opposite Sir : the girl is telling the truth but the (relatively) rich guys get away scot free.

Nongpagba
08-29-11, 04:28
If she was drinking and or doing drugs, by her own free will. Which I would say there is at least a 50% chance. She would not admit it. She did free blow all night, or smoked ice, whiskey. Whatever.

Then she is sad she didn't make enough money.I will quote freely from the opinion of one Tulip lady: "I think I know who she is. She drinks and she shoots in her vein. Therefore she would not call police."

Only the concerned party will know for sure.

Syzygies
08-29-11, 06:27
When I had the skin scrub before, that gal had been grinding away on that area with an abrasive scrubbing pad, to the point that it hurt and I think she had broken tender skin in that area. And I remember thinking before about those scrubbing tools they use: Have they been disinfected? How? Have they been used on others before (I think sure!)I never get one of those advanced scrubs. Seems silly to me to force skin off before nature indicates its ready.