PDA

View Full Version : Bangkok Massage Parlors - Except TULIP and ANNIES!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82

NicFrenchy
05-09-12, 01:41
Seems there is a new Massage place coming up on soi 33.

Any one been there yet?

http://www.gdiary.com/ShopDetails.asp?ID=540

NicFrenchy
05-09-12, 01:51
Never heard about that one. Some girls look good (although Photoshopped) They have EARLY PROMOTION and LATE PROMOTION which makes it a Great Deal compared to other shopshttp://www.101premiermassage.com/en/

Luvpuss
05-09-12, 04:13
Never heard about that one. Some girls look good (although Photoshopped)

They have EARLY PROMOTION and LATE PROMOTION which makes it a Great Deal compared to other shops.

http://www.101premiermassage.com/en/The one day and two day book ahead are interesting. I have no f-ing idea if I can get a hard-on 2 days from now or even if I will be interested.

BionicMan
05-09-12, 08:01
Seems there is a new Massage place coming up on soi 33. Any one been there yet?

http://www.gdiary.com/ShopDetails.asp?ID=540Could it be located just after Livingstone? I recall that the street side building of LL was under refurbishing for a new establishment. Looks like Soi 33 is getting more japanese.

BionicMan
05-09-12, 08:07
Never heard about that one. Some girls look good (although Photoshopped) They have EARLY PROMOTION and LATE PROMOTION which makes it a Great Deal compared to other shops http://www.101premiermassage.com/en/Even with the discounted rate they do not come for cheap (incall)

The downside of photoshopping, when done on a "staff gallery" is that the girls tend all to look the same, just as plastic surgery.

NicFrenchy
05-09-12, 08:14
Even with the discounted rate they do not come for cheap (incall)Still cheaper than the other OM.

2000 for 2 hours OM with Extras. Normally the price is 2300 so it's definately cheaper.

For the girls, best is to ask for a lineup. That way no Photoshop and you can order the one that pleases you the most

Nongpagba
05-09-12, 09:41
I wanted to Check out WILD COUNTRY but it is now Officially Defunct (maybe so for some time but I haven't had the chance to go in that area yet).Some of the best ladies (including Jom and Bee) of Wild Country are now offering more or less the same services at Bar 52, Washington Square. There is even an improvement, since they have less aged ladies than WC.

Bino9
05-09-12, 17:03
Seems there is a new Massage place coming up on soi 33.

Any one been there yet?

http://www.gdiary.com/ShopDetails.asp?ID=540No, buddy! It is not a new massage place. It already exists since more than one year and before, there was another massage in its place. I have been there when it was just opened. Nothing special to report. But you have to pay every thing before you get with the girl, according to the system preferred by the Japanese

NicFrenchy
05-10-12, 03:44
Since we were talking about Balls Massage and I am in a Sharing Mood, here's the phone number of HANA MASSAGE.

Book ahead and Ask for RIN (she's the best)

NicFrenchy
05-10-12, 04:47
Bumped into this previous Review of RIN. Not that I am affiliated to this place but since some wanted to know about Balls Massage. And given the setup of the threads I figured they would never have found it so here it is:http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1421-Bangkok-Massage-Parlors-Except-TULIP-and-ANNIES!&p=1132924&viewfull=1#post1132924

Chill Out
05-10-12, 07:24
Thanks for that, Frenchy!So this guy got a BJ, is that a part of the deal for the ball massage? I'm not so into the idea of a 55 years old lady giving me a BJ...

Daddy San
05-10-12, 10:35
Since we were talking about Balls Massage and I am in a Sharing Mood, here's the phone number of HANA MASSAGE.Book ahead and Ask for RIN (she's the best) I have been a big fan of Rin for the past 5 years myself.When flying to BKK, I always book ahead and have Rin rejuvenate me, just hours after the long flight from Europe and believe me, she works miracles. And not just with my balls. For old customers, she has some very special treatments in store.But she is getting old. Mind you, her D-cups are still probably the best in BKK, but her face is showing her age.She has passed the management of Hana Massage (sold out?) to another very nice looking MILF. Last time I passed and looked in without an appointment, Rin was busy, so I asked the new manager, if she were available, but alas, no massage.Has anyone ever had a session at Hana with another lady, ie not Rin? Please report!

Chill Out
05-10-12, 12:23
In another thread I saw talk of 'Turkish Baths' MP. I didn't know those existed. What was that about, anyone knows?

NicFrenchy
05-10-12, 13:06
In another thread I saw talk of 'Turkish Baths' MP. I didn't know those existed. What was that about, anyone knows?Trust me you don't want to go in a Turkish HAMAM. They Separate Men and Ladies. Nothing sexual about them, just steam and sauna.

Darlings (Soi 12) still has the Neon "Turkish Bath". So one can always brag to having been to one

Chill Out
05-10-12, 14:27
I know they separate in normal ones, but if I could be in one with a girl, it could be fun. It's surprising nobody does this, in fact, I think many punters would be interested.

I've never been to darlings, what the hell is a neon turkish bath?

BionicMan
05-10-12, 17:58
I know they separate in normal ones, but if I could be in one with a girl, it could be fun. It's surprising nobody does this, in fact, I think many punters would be interested.

I've never been to darlings, what the hell is a neon turkish bath?Have you ever been, I believe so, in a steam room or sauna with temperature of around 100C? I would need a balloon to lift little bionicman.

Luvpuss
05-11-12, 03:59
Thanks for that, Frenchy! So this guy got a BJ, is that a part of the deal for the ball massage? I'm not so into the idea of a 55 years old lady giving me a BJ.Would you rather jack off? Just close your eyes and enjoy her BJ.

NicFrenchy
05-11-12, 07:33
Thanks for that, Frenchy!

So this guy got a BJ, is that a part of the deal for the ball massage? I'm not so into the idea of a 55 years old lady giving me a BJ.BJ is NOT a part of the Balls Massage.

RIN gives a Great Oil Massage, I mean not the sorry-ass ones you get at other places. She then proceeds to the Balls Massage / HJ.

She will not do more unless you request it or she knows the punter from before.

For me I have been a customer for a long time so even A-level was available. I tip Very well and am always welcome.

Having said that, I did not see her in a couple years so I can't say what her face looks like now but she wasn't bad 2 years ago.

Chill Out
05-11-12, 10:17
Have you ever been, I believe so, in a steam room or sauna with temperature of around 100C? I would need a balloon to lift little bionicman.Good point.

Would you rather jack off?Yes.

Syzygies
05-12-12, 08:33
In another thread I saw talk of 'Turkish Baths' MP. I didn't know those existed. What was that about, anyone knows?In the old days, sometimes Soapies were labelled "Turkish baths" in English in some peoples writings, even though there is nothing turkish about most of them. Darlings is one example according to Nic.

Syzygies
05-12-12, 09:42
Never heard about that one. Some girls look good (although Photoshopped) They have EARLY PROMOTION and LATE PROMOTION which makes it a Great Deal compared to other shops.http://www.101premiermassage.com/en/I am surprised you don't criticise the photography more, Nic. After all, so many have washed out white faces, not to mention they all have such light skin (impossible) and many are styled to appeal to Japanese, e. G. Heineken. As I have met Wine before (ex Angel) , I can see how severe the photo-shopping is. Perhaps she has a new massive tit job, or is that part of the photoshopping shape shifting? Anyhow she is looking extra pretty these days compared to before.I will admit the pics of Alisa and Yuki interest me a little, if they look anything like the pics, but that's just my personal taste. Perhaps some others look good to a different taste.I usually don't show up to MP based on the pics of the girls anymore. I recall long ago chading girls from pics, but often they didn't ever seem to work at the shop. What gets me in these days, is accidentally seeing the girl for real outside the shop arriving to work, and following up to find out who she was. That was what caused to be to go to Pink first time.

IloveTits
05-12-12, 09:48
I went to Mango and wanted to try Bo because of all the good reports about her. Went in at 9:30pm, I know it's late and many girls might be already tired but I had never bad experiences. There were about 10 girls and I could find out which one Bo is and I asked Mamasan if Bo is around. She called Bo and she stand up. But how! She showed a a very pissed up face like saying, no, no again, I don't want. She passed me with the same look to the stairs. Even the other girls looked very bewildered at her, probably thinking what's wrong with you? I asked if she is OK and if she doesn't want to work I take another girl, no problem. She and I looked at Mamasan but she said she is OK and we went upstairs. No word, no smile. In the room she said wait I'm getting my stuff. I already regretted that I didn't change the girl. She get undressed and showered me without a word and didn't join me in the shower. Then she showered and asked me to lay down on my stomach. Again, no word, no smile. A very robotic (body) massage. After a while she told me to turn around and she started a handjob followed by a blowjob. Again very mechanical. I came. She cleaned me and she went on with the massage. She went for the second round with HJ and BJ, I asked to use a condom and for FS. She just said OK and start riding. After that she massaged a little bit more and then time was over. I showered alone and dressed. That's it. She has a good technique and know how to do things but she really worked like a robot. GFE = 0. I'm a normal looking guy, always friendly with a smile and usually girls like to go with me. I think she was just in a bad mood and very tired, but she could have said that in advance.I didn't complain and even tipped her, guess superstars have their bad days too! Smile

IloveTits
05-12-12, 09:51
Went to Mango and took Por. She has great reports too. Mamasan called her, she looked very different from the website but she was nice and friendly with a cute face. We walked upstairs chating and holding hands, very nice. In the room she undressed and I was disappinted. A normal body but no good tits. I'm a tits lover so I was really disappointed. But I said to myself, you can always close your eyes and think about a superstar. But she proved me wrong. A very nice shower together with a very nice BJ. She started a real good massage, me lying on the back. HJ, BJ all very good. She puts the condom on, using her mouth. Never saw that before and start riding. That was a thrill. It looked like a jockey on a horse race. First slow, teasing the tip, going deep, faster and faster until the finish. Just great. Went on with a real good massage and after a while the second race started. Just as great as the first one. We didn't talked too much but she was always friendly and kissing. It was not a big performance and moaning and kinky things. Just very relaxed and good. So if you want to have a very good massage interrupted by great sex or great sex interrupted by a very good massage, it's her! I seldom went out of a MP so relax, released and happy.

NicFrenchy
05-12-12, 10:15
I am surprised you don't criticise the photography more, Nic.I can see where you are coming from with this (my earlier criticizing of Cherry) but at least here they have a lot of girls to show. Yes the pics make the girls look horrendous but I don't pay attention to that really, I will go there and look at the Live Lineup.

Wanted to do that also at Cherry but a Senior member here told me not to bother.

Juicyclamlover
05-13-12, 03:26
I decided to go and try one of the non Soi 24/26 parlours just for a change and having looked at the Orchid website and seen that the selection looked promising off I went.

I arrived about 2pm on a Sunday afternoon and took the 2100 Baht 90 minute oil and testicles package.

I was offered the book to choose from and selected Nina, it appeared that a full selection was available at that time.

It was clearly her who arrived in the lobby but the pictures are 'shopped' as you would expect.

Up the stairs and upon her return off with the kit and into the shower for the scrub up.

A very good massage started then flipped over for the testicles which was very good and had me roger rampant.

Then onto BBBJ and then on with the condom for some CG and Doggie before reaching the the finale.

All in all a pleasant experience with a chatty and bubbly girl.

I was told 80% of the customers are Japanese and so she only see's a farang once in a while. Next time I'm in BKK I will try another girl there.

Sonic Bam
05-13-12, 10:08
As I have met Wine before (ex Angel) , I can see how severe the photo-shopping is. Perhaps she has a new massive tit job, or is that part of the photoshopping shape shifting? Anyhow she is looking extra pretty these days compared to before.I was looking at this a few days ago. The Wine on the Premier site looked does look similar, facially, to the Wine from Angels but the body shape is totally different. Her picture is still on the Angels site and I was flicking between the two. It is the same Wine on both but definitely heavily phootshopped on the Premier site. I had a couple of sessions with her at Angels last time I was over (Oct?) and she had just had her eyebrows inked in for some bizarre reason so cosmetic enhancement is something she will do to some degree but I doubt if she could or would get enhanced to the degree the Premier phot suggests. In my opinion, the photoshopping has made her look worse than she does in the flesh.

Traveler1234
05-13-12, 15:29
I didn't complain and even tipped her, guess superstars have their bad days too! SmileSorry to learn of your experience. I had some great multiple sessions with Bo before her boob job. She is extremely in demand and probably just overworked that night. Next time, book her to come to your room for a couple of hours. I'm sure she'll make it up to you!

Syzygies
05-13-12, 20:02
I was looking at this a few days ago. The Wine on the Premier site looked does look similar, facially, to the Wine from Angels but the body shape is totally different. Her picture is still on the Angels site and I was flicking between the two. It is the same Wine on both but definitely heavily phootshopped on the Premier site. I had a couple of sessions with her at Angels last time I was over (Oct?) and she had just had her eyebrows inked in for some bizarre reason so cosmetic enhancement is something she will do to some degree but I doubt if she could or would get enhanced to the degree the Premier phot suggests. In my opinion, the photoshopping has made her look worse than she does in the flesh.LOL. You obviously go for a more natural look like I do. Many web sites now have girls with massive boobs and impossibly small waists as the "shape shifters" are doing special photo cosmetic surgery moving the flesh from one part to another and moving the background too. I didn't really think Wine would go make boobs like that.

Syzygies
05-13-12, 20:06
I went to Mango and wanted to try Bo because of all the good reports about her.Well it could be wrong, but today a Mango girl told me that Bo doesn't work there anymore. I guess she doesn't bullshit, so unless we misunderstood who we were talking about, Bo isn't there. Is it possible that ILoveTits didn't meet the real Bo, or that there is a new Bo?

NicFrenchy
05-14-12, 02:04
Well it could be wrong, but today a Mango girl told me that Bo doesn't work there anymore. I guess she doesn't bullshit, so unless we misunderstood who we were talking about, Bo isn't there. Is it possible that ILoveTits didn't meet the real Bo, or that there is a new Bo?Very interesting points. It could be so many things, I remember (wayyyy back) at Tulip, I inquired about a girl and she told me "she go back her hometown, she not work Tulip now"

But she was just on a 2 weeks holiday.

Coud also be as you suggested, a new BO. Guess we'll find that out soon enough

NicFrenchy
05-14-12, 04:10
Bo is in Singapore using her Mango pics as Bell at FL88 Entertainment.

"NEW ARRIVAL. (BELL) SEXY SLUTTY HORNY WITH CFM FACE! (PIC AVAiL)"

Billed at S$160, 90 mins. 2 shots.

http://fl88photo.com/

Iron Man 538
05-14-12, 04:15
Question:Where in Bangkok can I find (all in one establishment) a skilled haircut, a decent oil massage, and a happy ending HJ and / or BBBJ, all in one shop? My thanks in advance for any recommendations.

Palatkik
05-14-12, 05:10
. Bo isn't there. Is it possible that ILoveTits didn't meet the real Bo, or that there is a new Bo?There is no REAL Bo, it's all an act that the girls do well. There are hundreds of Bo's in any number of Thailand's massage parlors. So does it really matter?

GoodToBeBad
05-14-12, 07:54
Bo is in Singapore using her Mango pics as Bell at FL88 Entertainment."NEW ARRIVAL. (BELL) SEXY SLUTTY HORNY WITH CFM FACE! (PIC AVAiL)" Billed at S$160, 90 mins. 2 shots.http://fl88photo.com/Nic. Looks to me like 4 ex Mango girls. Bo (Bell) , Niki (Niko) , Eve, Ice (Iris)

IloveTits
05-14-12, 08:08
Sorry to learn of your experience. I had some great multiple sessions with Bo before her boob job. She is extremely in demand and probably just overworked that night. Next time, book her to come to your room for a couple of hours. I'm sure she'll make it up to you!Yes, I'm sure that she was just overworked because it seems that I'm the only one with no so good experiences. But I don't understand, if she doesn't want to work that day anymore why does she not just leave the shop? Or are they not allowed to leave the shop before it closes or say no if a costumer wants her?

IloveTits
05-14-12, 08:14
Very interesting points. It could be so many things, I remember (wayyyy back) at Tulip, I inquired about a girl and she told me "she go back her hometown, she not work Tulip now"But she was just on a 2 weeks holiday.Coud also be as you suggested, a new BO. Guess we'll find that out soon enoughNo, it was the "real" Bo with braces and the "fake" tits. It's just that it happened about 4 weeks ago. I'm a little behind with reporting.

NicFrenchy
05-14-12, 08:25
Looks interesting. Anyone tried this one?

Homepage: http://www.seedang23.com/home

Ladies: http://www.seedang23.com/ladies_of_see_dang

Ixgzca
05-14-12, 16:36
Bo is in Singapore using her Mango pics as Bell at FL88 Entertainment.

"NEW ARRIVAL. (BELL) SEXY SLUTTY HORNY WITH CFM FACE! (PIC AVAiL)"

Billed at S$160, 90 mins. 2 shots.

http://fl88photo.com/Ice from Mango is also on that site under the name "Iris".

Naughty
05-14-12, 16:46
I had to delete the 'home' extention to get the first link to work, but the second works fine.Place does look like a winner, Nic. Reasonable incall rates and girls look OK in the pics at least. Take-out prices are a bit high though.I'll visit this one on my upcoming holiday.

Mackin
05-14-12, 20:15
Nic, Not in Thailand or I would stop by to see what it has to offer. Maybe you could do that and give a short report.

NicFrenchy
05-15-12, 00:37
Nic, Not in Thailand or I would stop by to see what it has to offer. Maybe you could do that and give a short report.I may well do that. Only 2 girls I would try: Am and On. Maybe Anna if I am really horny. The rest is a no-no.

NicFrenchy
05-15-12, 00:39
Take-out prices are a bit high though.For a Massage place, it's not that bad. 2500 for 2 hours inc Everything.

FS Being 1500, 2 hours oil being 800 that's 2300. Add the taxi fares and you're at 2500.

Sure, going to a bar you can have ST for 2000, but then add the barfine, Drinks. It's approx the same

NicFrenchy
05-15-12, 02:57
Nic, Not in Thailand or I would stop by to see what it has to offer. Maybe you could do that and give a short report.Passed by in Taxi going to the Office. I think it's the Old KADANGA. I had some great times at Kadanga before so I might go for a Rub this week.

Tricky3000
05-15-12, 08:04
Question:

Where in Bangkok can I find (all in one establishment) a skilled haircut, a decent oil massage, and a happy ending HJ and / or BBBJ, all in one shop?Friends Massage on right-hand side of Sukhumvit 19, 1-minute walk from Sukhumvit. You can get all of the above there, as well as pubic trimming / shaving. I don't usually push for beyond HJ there, since it seems a more 'legit' place than others, but have gotten BJ. I recommend Kae for good massage and happy ending with her clothes off (well, she does that for me). I do not, however, recommend Oo (I laughed at her when she said 2, 000bt for HJ and counter-offered 100bt, to be as ridiculous as her). I have heard that Kae's younger sister works there too and hope to try. Note that most of the women here are older, not young honeys like other places often mentioned here; they do have a couple of younger ones, but tend not to be great at massage or extras.

Tricky3000
05-15-12, 08:21
Looks interesting. Anyone tried this one?

Homepage:

http://www.seedang23.com/homeI read a great PSE field report about this place from some 'psycho' on another forum. They seem very friendly and eye-catching whenever I pass by this place on motorbike.

Tricky3000
05-15-12, 08:30
Okay, NicFrenchy, since you've come back to us and will know who I'm talking about. Know where Oil (Mango, Aurora, DeLuxury) might be now? It's my own damn fault; I could never make it to Aurora and then when I did, she was gone and the shop has changed. I asked the ladies in front but no luck, and they said the owner (same one as before) wasn't around. I was willing to work something out for a phone number or pointer. Again, I know I was the idiot not to go when you located her again, but just couldn't make it back then.

NicFrenchy
05-15-12, 09:17
Okay, NicFrenchy, since you've come back to us and will know who I'm talking about. Know where Oil (Mango, Aurora, DeLuxury) might be now?Oh wow, I completely lost track of her, I was actually surprised to see her in the Mango Lineup in the first place. She also worked under the name RATEE at Smile Teen (now defunct) massage place. That's the one right?

NicFrenchy
05-15-12, 09:29
Friends Massage on right-hand side of Sukhumvit 19, 1-minute walk from Sukhumvit. You can get all of the above there, as well as pubic trimming / shaving. I don't usually push for beyond HJ there, since it seems a more 'legit' place than others, but have gotten BJ. I recommend Kae for good massage and happy ending with her clothes off (well, she does that for me). I do not, however, recommend Oo (I laughed at her when she said 2, 000bt for HJ and counter-offered 100bt, to be as ridiculous as her). I have heard that Kae's younger sister works there too and hope to try. Note that most of the women here are older, not young honeys like other places often mentioned here; they do have a couple of younger ones, but tend not to be great at massage or extras.I totally second that. I had a few trims "down there" at Friends Massage. However, for me only Ann does it perfectly and I have never had anything more than that with her. I understand some punters go all the way (yes, Friends is an FS Allowed place). Ann does not do it for me at all.

500 thb for a nice trim.

The Pro
05-15-12, 12:23
Looks interesting. Anyone tried this one? Homepage:http://www.seedang23.com/homeLadies:http://www.seedang23.com/ladies_of_see_dangMany times.Standard set up. 1.5K to the girl after FS and 400 or 600 baht depending on 60mins or 90mins.Rooms have a shower in them, although the water pressure is a little low.

Syzygies
05-16-12, 04:22
I totally second that. I had a few trims "down there" at Friends Massage. However, for me only Ann does it perfectly and I have never had anything more than that with her. I understand some punters go all the way (yes, Friends is an FS Allowed place). Ann does not do it for me at all.

500 thb for a nice trim.Nic, That's very expensive for a trim, given that Ann does not "do it" for you.

NicFrenchy
05-16-12, 04:36
Nic, That's very expensive for a trim, given that Ann does not "do it" for you.What do you mean? By Trim, I mean she shaves my Pubic Area. It actually lasts about an hour. I go there just for that, no hanky panky.

She knows exactly what she is doing and if I'm going to have someone do something in my Penis / Balls area that involves a Blade, I don't care if the girl is pretty or not, I prefer Skills.

500thb isn't that bad for this kind of service

Syzygies
05-16-12, 04:41
I may well do that. Only 2 girls I would try: Am and On. Maybe Anna if I am really horny. The rest is a no-no.They all look rather ancient for you, and photoshopped to whiten and decrease the girl's widths."On" pic looks like a haggard waif to me, despite the attempt to wash it all out. Anna looks very ordinary / plain with no tits. There are hundreds of MPs, and even many in Soi 23, so what raised your interest? I don't see anything special at all. I have stayed at Grand Millenium and even tried Citadines (just once only). The girls sitting outside the MPs did not interest me in the slighest at that time.

Syzygies
05-16-12, 04:44
What do you mean? By Trim, I mean she shaves my Pubic Area. It actually lasts about an hour. I go there just for that, no hanky panky.She knows exactly what she is doing and if I'm going to have someone do something in my Penis / Balls area that involves a Blade, I don't care if the girl is pretty or not, I prefer Skills.500thb isn't that bad for this kind of serviceokay Thanks for clearing that up. I have never requested such a service so I probably wouldn't call it a "trim". I didn't notice the "down there" first time read. I must have been thinking "down there at Soi 19".

BionicMan
05-16-12, 08:02
What do you mean? By Trim, I mean she shaves my Pubic Area. It actually lasts about an hour. I go there just for that, no hanky panky. She knows exactly what she is doing and if I'm going to have someone do something in my Penis / Balls area that involves a Blade, I don't care if the girl is pretty or not, I prefer Skills.

500thb isn't that bad for this kind of serviceThat is also prtty much what they charge for that shaving at Nana Hotel MP. I paid 400 there once, but 500 all other times. Not young ladies doing that, but I do agree: skills come first!

AssLover945
05-16-12, 12:05
Friends Massage on right-hand side of Sukhumvit 19, 1-minute walk from Sukhumvit. You can get all of the above there, as well as pubic trimming / shaving. I don't usually push for beyond HJ there, since it seems a more 'legit' place than others, but have gotten BJ. I recommend Kae for good massage and happy ending with her clothes off (well, she does that for me). I do not, however, recommend Oo (I laughed at her when she said 2, 000bt for HJ and counter-offered 100bt, to be as ridiculous as her). I have heard that Kae's younger sister works there too and hope to try. Note that most of the women here are older, not young honeys like other places often mentioned here; they do have a couple of younger ones, but tend not to be great at massage or extras.I strongly suggest Mon of sabai sabai, no hanky panky business here though.

Mon is on the big girl / fatty side, I get her exclusively for brazilian (for my girlfriend) Or Boyzilian for myself once in a while, absolutely pro service with skilled hands.

But be careful, do not ask for any HJ here

NicFrenchy
05-16-12, 12:30
I strongly suggest Mon of sabai sabai, no hanky panky business here though.

Mon is on the big girl / fatty side, I get her exclusively for brazilian (for my girlfriend) Or Boyzilian for myself once in a while, absolutely pro service with skilled hands.

But be careful, do not ask for any HJ hereSabai sabai soi 11? Go at night, late, it's the younger girls (or used to be) , I have had BBBJ's there.

AssLover945
05-16-12, 14:18
Sabai sabai soi 11? Go at night, late, it's the younger girls (or used to be) , I have had BBBJ's there.Sorry Nicfrenchy forgot to give the address,

It is at soi 33, end of first sub soi (alley) to the right.

LifeIsBiutiful
05-18-12, 09:50
Hi Folks.Do one of you knows about NAKA Massage, located 200m opposite Pantip Plaza? Went there April 22th and really good place.

Andy7
05-18-12, 16:52
Hi Guys, I'm looking for more massage parlors which are really safe to visit & provide full service for under $1500 (Including Tip).My budget is between 1000-1500 Baht. Kindly please suggest few places where I can find loads of girls to.Choose from within my budget. I don't mind if I get real mature 40-60 years women in this price, actually I love matures.Regards,Andy7

Tony Hoeprano
05-18-12, 19:18
This report a bit late, but good as ever I guess. Start with the "bad":

I forget the name of this place but walking away from sukhumvit on 23, its one of the first ones you'll encounter on the right hand side, and you'll often see non mongerers getting their feet massaged. I opted for Ning, she was taller, from Chiang Mai and a few steps down from what I'd call a stunner. Oil massage was 400, went upstairs, her massage skills were horrible along with her English. The worst thing was she used this awful mint smelling oil. Good grief why they use this and not the non aroma stuff is beyond me. Anyways, I asked her if she would massage my pecker and she started to oil it up. I said no, I want smoke and she was a bit reluctant, but went ahead with it, she didn't take off all her clothes off though. Her skills were actually top notch for BBBJ, squirted in her mouth and she spit some of it out LOL. She wanted 2k for the BJ but I laughed and gave her 1k. I was going to go hit Soi Cowboy but that oil was so nasty, and despite taking a shower, I just went home.

Same area, same side of the road as the prior review but further down, right before Citadines 23 Hotel. I opted for a gal, I forget her name but she had a gap tooth like Micheal Strahan, and almost had a hot latina look to her. She was Gorgeous and had beautiful tan skin. Did oil massage and then opted for full service. She was somewhat shy, gave BBBJ then banged the heck out of her. I had trouble busting a nut because I forgot to bring my own condom. I asked her if she would finish by mouth she said ok, just don't come in mouth LOL. I was a true gentlemen and did as she wished but got some on her face. Excellent deal for 2000 bahts total!

El Greco
05-19-12, 04:43
Hi Guys,

I'm looking for more massage parlors which are really safe to visit & provide full service for under $1500 (Including Tip).

My budget is between 1000-1500 Baht. Kindly please suggest few places where I can find loads of girls to.

Choose from within my budget. I don't mind if I get real mature 40-60 years women in this price, actually I love matures.

Regards,

Andy7From an old report. Not far from the MBK SHOPING MALL. About 40-50 baht taxi ride.

S. Botan (PP Cafe)

Is located on Rama VI road at Soi 13, which is approximately 250 yards away from the Uruphong junction, past the bridge over Klong San Saep, and a similar distance from the intersection with Rama I road. The nearest hotel is Sol Twins Towers.

Comments:

A mid-size place with about 40-50 girls, including some relatively attractive girls considering the low all-inclusive price of 1. 000 baht. S. Botan is arguably the 'best' low price soapy massage parlour in Bangkok. *

Chill Out
05-19-12, 06:04
Yesterday I went to try Dr. BJ but when I saw the girls outside I changed my mind and went to Nana instead. It was Friday at 7 PM so maybe the sexy ones were busy inside, I'm not sure.

While walking there, I saw a massage place that looked interesting, it's calld Bai Fairen or something like that, has anyone been there?

Pita123
05-19-12, 08:36
Yesterday I went to try Dr. BJ but when I saw the girls outside I changed my mind and went to Nana instead. It was Friday at 7 PM so maybe the sexy ones were busy inside, I'm not sure.

While walking there, I saw a massage place that looked interesting, it's calld Bai Fairen or something like that, has anyone been there?They have sexy ones? Really?

Wolvenvacht
05-19-12, 08:45
Same area, same side of the road as the prior review but further down, right before Citadines 23 Hotel. I opted for a gal, I forget her name but she had a gap tooth like Micheal Strahan, and almost had a hot latina look to her. She was Gorgeous and had beautiful tan skin. Did oil massage and then opted for full service. She was somewhat shy, gave BBBJ then banged the heck out of her. I had trouble busting a nut because I forgot to bring my own condom. I asked her if she would finish by mouth she said ok, just don't come in mouth LOL. I was a true gentlemen and did as she wished but got some on her face. Excellent deal for 2000 bahts total!That would have been the See Dang Massage shop, I think.

Andy7
05-19-12, 08:48
From an old report. Not far from the MBK SHOPING MALL. About 40-50 baht taxi ride.S. Botan (PP Cafe) Is located on Rama VI road at Soi 13, which is approximately 250 yards away from the Uruphong junction, past the bridge over Klong San Saep, and a similar distance from the intersection with Rama I road. The nearest hotel is Sol Twins Towers.Comments:A mid-size place with about 40-50 girls, including some relatively attractive girls considering the low all-inclusive price of 1. 000 baht. S. Botan is arguably the 'best' low price soapy massage parlour in Bangkok. *Thanks EL Greco for your valued input. I hope its not very old post, is it still 1000 Baht. If yes then you have given me a reason to visit Bangkok. I'm packing up my bags & looking for more such cheap yet safe parlors. Thanks again buddy.If anyone else knows Full Service parlors between 1000-1500 range, kindly please share.

Tony Hoeprano
05-19-12, 08:50
That would have been the See Dang Massage shop, I think.Yeah, I think that's the one, but she's not in any of the pics

Andy7
05-19-12, 09:16
Glad I found this forum. Its just amazing.Guys, I'm looking for three types of budget massage parlors to make my day.01. Under 1500 Baht. Full Service Parlors (El Greco, has already showed me one. Thanks) 02. Under 500 Baht. Full nude body to body massage just to feel maximum no of girls (Big Butts) 03. Finally parlors with maximum no of Mature ladies between 40-65 yrs.Please guys help me out & give me some good resources so that I can have a blast on my two weeks visit.Just share any place you know that goes with my description, I'll be so thankful.Regards.Andy

Mackin
05-19-12, 17:03
Is there a web sight for see dand massage on soi 23?

Mackin
05-19-12, 17:18
Ignore last question about see dang. I got it

BionicMan
05-19-12, 18:16
Glad I found this forum. Its just amazing.

Please guys help me out & give me some good resources so that I can have a blast on my two weeks visit.

Just share any place you know that goes with my description, I'll be so thankful. AndyAnd What is our return?

Andy7
05-19-12, 20:32
And What is our return?Well, what can I give you? I think I'll be a good contributor in this forum once I'm back.

Wolvenvacht
05-19-12, 23:20
Is there a web sight for see dand massage on soi 23?Not that I know. As I was staying in Citadines Hotel, just in front of See Dang massage, I just stepped in when I saw someone I fancied.

Tony Hoeprano
05-20-12, 07:20
Got an itch for some hi class ass, as they say, and made my way to Copa Cabana. Arrived at the fishbowl and didn't see anything I like, most of the girls were quite mediocre, no better or worse than the sukhimvit brand. I think prices were 2700 for these girls. Went upstairs to the model lounge where they were priced from 3200 on up. At first, nothing really caught my attention and thought I wasted my time going here. Saw a girl in the middle in a red dress, I couldn't see her too well and had her stand up. She stood up and that's all it took. She was smokin hot! Tall, big boobs, shapley figure, and very pretty face. I think her name was Ying or something like that hell I could have cared less if her name was Johnny Cash with how hot she was.Talked with her for a bit and she was friendly and her Engrish was ok. I decided to go for it and then went to the cashier and made payment. The looms were large and well maintained with a tv. I turned it on and the tv was playing another crappy Jason Straham movie, and she commented that she likes him, then we talked about movies that we saw and she enjoyes cinema. Drank a singha and then asked her if I should take my clothes off. I did and so did she, absolutely nothing to complain about with her body, pretty much flawless with no ghastly stretchmarks. Got in the tub and she washed me up, then she started to suck me off really good and thinking ahh beautiful chick and just laying in tub life is good! NEWS FLASH: STUNNERS CAN GIVE GOOD SERVICE! For a hot chick, she delivered performance wise. Dfk, BBBJ, all positions, and cob for the money shot. She really got into the sex and for a minute I thought she was actually my gf LOL. She even boosted my ego and marveled at the size of my unit LOL (I'm quite average guy). Afterward she was showing me her FB photos on her iPhone, she's not a party girl, but an avid traveler and photographer. She did not come cheap at 4200. A bit steep but well worth it. Ill have to settle on trying to score free girls now after that dent in my wallet. One other thing I noticed a lot of young thai dudes in here, it seems they enjoy mongering about as much as anyone..

Syzygies
05-20-12, 16:28
From an old report. Not far from the MBK SHOPING MALL. About 40-50 baht taxi ride.S. Botan (PP Cafe) Is located on Rama VI road at Soi 13, which is approximately 250 yards away from the Uruphong junction, past the bridge over Klong San Saep, and a similar distance from the intersection with Rama I road. The nearest hotel is Sol Twins Towers.Comments:A mid-size place with about 40-50 girls, including some relatively attractive girls considering the low all-inclusive price of 1. 000 baht. S. Botan is arguably the 'best' low price soapy massage parlour in Bangkok. *El Greco is correct. I agree it is one of the best low priced places in central area, but 1000 is only for the oldish girls there. There are more expensive price brackets for the better looking girls. If I was going to Sao Botan, I would catch a motorcycle from National Stadium BTS station. http://www.soapy-massage.com/s-botan-pp-cafe-massage-parlor-rama-vi-road-bangkok.htmlIn the picture, the sign with red writing says: S. Botan, Aap Op Nuat (with the last part meaning bath, bake, and get massaged. I. E. Soapy bath house. There is no baking) Its around the corner in the smaller Soi where PP Cafe is the front entrance in the main road (Rama VI I guess). Its a little too far away for me, so I would try Bangkok Cozy which is slightly dearer at 1300 when I was last there.BIWA was cheaper than Bangkok Cozy and had older girls. Sai Fon used to be 1000 and Christina was even 800 (old ugly girls and a dump). I am not recommending any of these last 3, its just that they are at the very cheap end. Life is too short to waste my time on these places.

Syzygies
05-20-12, 16:34
She was smokin hot! Tall, big boobs, shapley figure, and very pretty face. I think her name was Ying or something like that hell I could have cared less if her name was Johnny Cash with how hot she was.I have two different girls from Copa with big natural Ds. Seems to be a good place for big tits. Annies also. Its a myth that all Thai girls have small tits (ignoring the sillycones).

Syzygies
05-20-12, 16:43
yesterday i went to try dr. bj but when i saw the girls outside i changed my mind and went to nana instead. it was friday at 7 pm so maybe the sexy ones were busy inside, i'm not sure.that was a mistake. don't judge a book by its cover, and assume the best lookers will be out front. yes i know they are out front in soi cowboy. the girls are well above average for a bj joint imho. if you are not used to bj joints, you might not realise. there aren't many "models" of course, and i never ever met a real stunner at a bj joint. you could sit at the bar inside and relax with drink for a bit in order to see which girls are coming out of a booking, maybe.i don't think the girls sitting outside sol are actually an advertisement for the place either. same for [CodeWord900] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord900), or you may find a reasonable one available outside for about 5 mins before she gets taken.actually i once saw a hot girl at the kangaroo bar but she wasn't there any more the next time i returned.i agree you could be at nana or cowboy on a friday night. dr bj is good for when a very short time slot is available (probably day time) or feeling lazy or on small budget. very small timeslots is when i resort to bj bars, and that is not so often.

Andy7
05-20-12, 18:19
El Greco is correct. I agree it is one of the best low priced places in central area, but 1000 is only for the oldish girls there. There are more expensive price brackets for the better looking girls. If I was going to Sao Botan, I would catch a motorcycle from National Stadium BTS station.http://www.soapy-massage.com/s-botan-pp-cafe-massage-parlor-rama-vi-road-bangkok.htmlIn the picture, the sign with red writing says: S. Botan, Aap Op Nuat (with the last part meaning bath, bake, and get massaged. I. E. Soapy bath house. There is no baking) Its around the corner in the smaller Soi where PP Cafe is the front entrance in the main road (Rama VI I guess).Its a little too far away for me, so I would try Bangkok Cozy which is slightly dearer at 1300 when I was last there.BIWA was cheaper than Bangkok Cozy and had older girls. Sai Fon used to be 1000 and Christina was even 800 (old ugly girls and a dump). I am not recommending any of these last 3, its just that they are at the very cheap end. Life is too short to waste my time on these places.That's even great. Actually I'm looking for mature thais for real cheap so that I can have them in abundance.Your dump is my meat, kindly please keep them coming. Thanks indeed Syzygies. I'm really looking forward to such places. Thanks ISG

Andy7
05-20-12, 18:41
People here have been really resourceful & kind. Thanks guys. Now kindly please help me getting a nice accommodation somewhere near S. Boton at RAMA VI Road Soi13. As I need to stay a bit longer, I'm looking for a place under 400 bahts or may be more cheaper. After all you need to save money for other imp things.

Pita123
05-21-12, 01:29
People here have been really resourceful & kind. Thanks guys. Now kindly please help me getting a nice accommodation somewhere near S. Boton at RAMA VI Road Soi13. As I need to stay a bit longer, I'm looking for a place under 400 bahts or may be more cheaper. After all you need to save money for other imp things.Kindly? Bahts? 400? Troll?

NicFrenchy
05-21-12, 04:22
People here have been really resourceful & kind. Thanks guys. Now kindly please help me getting a nice accommodation somewhere near S. Boton at RAMA VI Road Soi13. As I need to stay a bit longer, I'm looking for a place under 400 bahts or may be more cheaper. After all you need to save money for other imp things.Have you ever heard of Google?

And less than 400 thb for a Room? Seriously? I think you should go to Pattaya, there are a lot of dudes there ready to be your Roomie. 3 guys per room so you can save a lot of money. Then go to Beach Road and have some pussy for 500Thb.

In Bangkok, Rooms are expensive, Khao San road can go to 600 thb per night in one of their rat-holes. So 600 thb + a 300 thb girl From Chinatown. Get 2 full meals on the street to make is an even 1, 000 thb. Great Savings.

Tony Hoeprano
05-21-12, 04:47
People here have been really resourceful & kind. Thanks guys. Now kindly please help me getting a nice accommodation somewhere near S. Boton at RAMA VI Road Soi13. As I need to stay a bit longer, I'm looking for a place under 400 bahts or may be more cheaper. After all you need to save money for other imp things.You might want to share a room with a group of Indians, they enjoy sharing costs!

NicFrenchy
05-21-12, 06:26
To get away from the cheap hotels and other crap on this Thread, I just want to post that I have tried See Dang Massage and was very satisfied with the lady and the service.

OK, the lady was no stunner but she did the trick: 2 BBBJCIM and a nice FS session.

1500 to the girl.

http://www.seedang23.com/

Horny Landoora
05-21-12, 09:20
I just want to post that I have tried See Dang Massage and was very satisfied with the lady and the service.

http://www.seedang23.com/'

Good thing is that the website pictures are not studio shot it seems. They are more natural apparently mostly without any touch up! The girls do not seem bad looking unless they are not the same at the place! Good find!

Andy7
05-21-12, 09:42
I know there exists few bdsm / fetish places too but never heard of deep-throat bars. Is there any fetish place you know where you get Real BBBJ deep-throat or Spit Play kind of services offered on the menu. I want to get into some nasty puking & spitting action.

Tricky3000
05-21-12, 14:31
People here have been really resourceful & kind. Thanks guys. Now kindly please help me getting a nice accommodation somewhere near S. Boton at RAMA VI Road Soi13. As I need to stay a bit longer, I'm looking for a place under 400 bahts or may be more cheaper. After all you need to save money for other imp things.Actually, I'm feeling generous, so I'll help. Google 'guesthouses' and 'Kasem San', and you'll find a couple of places for 500 baht that are about a 15-minute walk from S. Botan, which I can recommend too. I had a nice, attractive, (fake) big-boobed girl there for cheap-cheap one afternoon on an adventure out. They had all kinds of girls for all kinds of guys. Well, Thai guys, that is, as I was the only farang. But the papasan and the girl both knew English.

Andy7
05-21-12, 15:40
Actually, I'm feeling generous, so I'll help. Google 'guesthouses' and 'Kasem San', and you'll find a couple of places for 500 baht that are about a 15-minute walk from S. Botan, which I can recommend too. I had a nice, attractive, (fake) big-boobed girl there for cheap-cheap one afternoon on an adventure out. They had all kinds of girls for all kinds of guys. Well, Thai guys, that is, as I was the only farang. But the papasan and the girl both knew English.Thanks Tricky, I think I should first check in at hotel Manohra at 765 THB & then move to some cheaper place after day or two.At S. Botan how much did they charge you? Can I expect to see a mature 50+ lady out there?

Maufi
05-21-12, 18:12
I would like your suggestions to choose the best girls at Mango Massage in terms of GFE and skills since Cherry left as we all known for her excellent services! Thanks

BionicMan
05-21-12, 18:41
Can I expect to see a mature 50+ lady out there?If you find any, check whether she does mom and daughter service. Something you can't miss, if her mother is free.

Syzygies
05-21-12, 19:16
Kindly? Bahts? 400? Troll?I am definitely thinking Troll, Reincarnation, and Ignore List.

Horny Landoora
05-21-12, 19:44
i know there exists few bdsm / fetish places too but never heard of deep-throat bars. is there any fetish place you know where you get

real bbbj deep-throat or spit play kind of services offered on the menu. i want to get into some nasty puking & spitting action.try searching the forum for [CodeWord900] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord900) and dr bj. you would get the service you desire minus the puking!

Andy7
05-21-12, 20:30
If you find any, check whether she does mom and daughter service. Something you can't miss, if her mother is free.Great! Amazing thought. You are making me crazy. I have seen few real fetish mother-daughter Brazilian clips on clips4sale.I hope to see lots of 50+ women in Thailand. I think now this place must have few dedicated mature massage parlors. All oldies with big racks!

Andy7
05-21-12, 20:38
try searching the forum for [CodeWord900] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord900) and dr bj. you would get the service you desire minus the puking!i wish to fulfill all my fetish desires in bangkok but its not going to be easy i know.i'll never get a deep-throat experience like ghettogaggers guys have. porn in real life is so impossible.but i'm definitely going to search as you stated.thanks bro

NicFrenchy
05-22-12, 01:46
I wish to fulfill all my fetish desires in Bangkok but its not going to be easy I know.

I'll never get a deep-throat experience like ghettogaggers guys have. Porn in real life is so impossible.

But I'm definitely going to search as you stated.

Thanks broFor Deepthroat. Go see Miss RabbitatSOL (Patpong soi 2)

For 50+ lady with Big Rack. Go see RINatHana Massage (Sukh. Soi 22)

For 400 thb Hotel. No need to pay money, just go into Bumrumgrad's Hospital Lobby, find a comfortable Chair and sleep there, it will be free.

BionicMan
05-22-12, 06:32
For 400 thb Hotel. No need to pay money, just go into Bumrumgrad's Hospital Lobby, find a comfortable Chair and sleep there, it will be free.Heyy, an hospital is clean, surely cleaner than the surrounding environment. The guy looks for trashy situations, didn't you get it? :)

AssLover945
05-22-12, 08:02
Heyy, an hospital is clean, surely cleaner than the surrounding environment. The guy looks for trashy situations, didn't you get it? :)Awww Come on guys spare him the sarcasm, maybe he is poor guy or maybe just a student on a poor budget. He seems to be starting out early, help him out instead of the jeers :P.

You can also check out International Youth Hostels in sukhumvit soi 25.

You can get Beds for 300 Bahts! .

http://www.hihostels.com/dba/hostels-Bangkok---HI-Bangkok-Centre-Sukumvit--057042.en.htm

Tricky3000
05-22-12, 08:45
I am definitely thinking Troll, Reincarnation, and Ignore List.Ah, damn, you guys are right. I see he's trying to be clever and subtly push porn sites here. See, now I feel bad for being generous and helpful. I take it back.

Methinks it's time to ban 'Andy7', Jackson.

Andy7
05-22-12, 09:07
Hey Guys,I really apologize for going off-topic. I should have looked for the appropriate thread for accommodation things.Sorry again. Actually I'm not a very frequent user, may be that why, won't happen again.

AssLover945
05-22-12, 09:38
Ah, damn, you guys are right. I see he's trying to be clever and subtly push porn sites here. See, now I feel bad for being generous and helpful. I take it back.

Methinks it's time to ban 'Andy7', Jackson.I think it is just too early to ask for a ban for Andy7. Come on guys he is only 17 reports old. Maybe he is just discovering Bankok or even the world of mongering. My take will be to give him a few more reports and see if he contributes. I hope this guy andy reads these reports that we are posting and gets to post something useful as well, instead of just asking and skimming information from forum members.

The forum expects his contribution as well. We are all not here just to serve him with information, but expect something in return too. After his experience, I hope he will have the decency to give soome good reports.

NicFrenchy
05-22-12, 09:50
Awww

Come on guys spare him the sarcasm, maybe he is poor guy or maybe just a student on a poor budget. He seems to be starting out early, help him out instead of the jeers :P.Meh. If he wants pussy info then ok, but for cheap hotels, Google is a better bet then ISG. Here's what 5 seconds on google got me: http://www.bangkokmag.infothai.com/bkkhotel400.htm

Terwagne
05-22-12, 10:22
Met Bo ex-Mango yesterday. Usual skills. She will be back end of the month.

BionicMan
05-22-12, 11:20
Awww

Come on guys spare him the sarcasm, maybe he is poor guy or maybe just a student on a poor budget. He seems to be starting out early, help him out instead of the jeers :P. You can also check out International Youth Hostels in sukhumvit soi 25. You can get Beds for 300 Bahts!

http://www.hihostels.com/dba/hostels-Bangkok---HI-Bangkok-Centre-Sukumvit--057042.en.htm1000 baht is about 25? or 32$. If someone takes a plane to BKK and can't budget 1000baht a day for resting his bones and flesh in such a minimal standard, I would question the whole trip.

One can eat McDonald every day for the duration of his holiday, albeit food stalls might be cheaper and surely less poisoning, but one should take into account the accomodation standard. Does not have to be the JW Marriott, but, come on, flying all the way to BKK and needing a 300baht accomodation tells me something is wrong somewhere. One can also have his mental trips and prefer old women, we are fine with it, we have all our small perversions, but aiming to old ladies as they (inevitably and hopefully) cheap, so one can go for many a day, again, makes me feel that it is indeed too early to ask for Jackson to ban him (somehow we can all have a smile and a laugh) , but certainly it is far too early for him to go mongering. Thailand is known for being cheap (we know, sky is the limit and Thailand is not the cheapest) still with a reasonable quality level. Looking for the cheapest of the cheapest only directs to "your own hands".

Tricky3000
05-22-12, 13:01
I think it is just too early to ask for a ban for Andy7. Come on guys he is only 17 reports old. Maybe he is just discovering Bankok or even the world of mongering. My take will be to give him a few more reports and see if he contributes. I hope this guy andy reads these reports that we are posting and gets to post something useful as well, instead of just asking and skimming information from forum members.The forum expects his contribution as well. We are all not here just to serve him with information, but expect something in return too. After his experience, I hope he will have the decency to give soome good reports.It's not about being an early poster. I saw that he's now shifted to sneakily dropping 2 porn site addresses in 2 subsequent posts (#6100 and #6101). He's marketing.

Dan Key
05-22-12, 13:03
After about 6 months, checked Nataree again. Nothing's changed and that's OK. I've no reason, apart from delusional vanity, to think that I was remembered, especially being Caucasian.Picked four girls in succession, each young and cute, and was rejected by all. I need a shrink. How hopeless is the schmuck who can't even get a root in a soapie. The papasan encouraged them `mai yai` (`not big`- they were surely thinking `how would he know, did he unzip it and have a fiddle? `) Should have left after 2. With 30 girls watching it's the kiss of death. Hope this farang equals big schlong equals jep jep myth isn't too common.

Mauldid
05-22-12, 13:48
What number is she?
NEWS FLASH: STUNNERS CAN GIVE GOOD SERVICE! For a hot chick, she delivered performance wise. Dfk, BBBJ, all positions, and cob for the money shot. She really got into the sex and for a minute I thought she was actually my gf LOL. She even boosted my ego and marveled at the size of my unit LOL (I'm quite average guy). Afterward she was showing me her FB photos on her iPhone, she's not a party girl, but an avid traveler and photographer. She did not come cheap at 4200. A bit steep but well worth it. Ill have to settle on trying to score free girls now after that dent in my wallet. One other thing I noticed a lot of young thai dudes in here, it seems they enjoy mongering about as much as anyone.

Tony Hoeprano
05-22-12, 16:35
What number is she?Sorry, I don't remember her number. All I know is she's about 25, 5-8 or 5- with heels, has big boobs, gorgeous, and had dark hair

Olinda
05-23-12, 09:20
Anybody know where Apple has moved on to? Seems like the Mango web site has got a whole new bunch of girls and my favourite Apple is gone! Help please!

Dan Key
05-23-12, 11:11
Booked Gaow from Pink. Sensational, normally. But she didn't turn up. Apparently decided to have another day off. Oh, well. Perhaps I'll change my name to something Japanese and get better service!

Nongpagba
05-23-12, 16:00
Met Bo ex-Mango yesterday. Usual skills. She will be back end of the month.Is she back to Thailand, or did you meet her in Singapore?

Goatscrot
05-23-12, 18:09
Anybody know where Apple has moved on to? Seems like the Mango web site has got a whole new bunch of girls and my favourite Apple is gone! Help please!She is at Cherry Massage now.

Andy7
05-23-12, 22:05
Does any one know how things work at "Petch Siam". I like few girls out there & want to experience them beyond traditional. Do they provide FS or B2B by charging extra? I'm sorry for my previous posts. I was just unaware of the rules & kept going about solving my queries. Sorry guys, I mean it.

Syzygies
05-24-12, 02:19
After about 6 months, checked Nataree again. Nothing's changed and that's OK. I've no reason, apart from delusional vanity, to think that I was remembered, especially being Caucasian.

Picked four girls in succession, each young and cute, and was rejected by all. I need a shrink. How hopeless is the schmuck who can't even get a root in a soapie. The papasan encouraged them `mai yai` (`not big`- they were surely thinking `how would he know, did he unzip it and have a fiddle? `)

Should have left after 2. With 30 girls watching it's the kiss of death. Hope this farang equals big schlong equals jep jep myth isn't too common.I would guess either you were remembered or your pants are too tight. Fortunately other better places are nearby. I have been rejected before (but not by 4). Sometimes it just means the first girl had a problem and was only doing asian customers, but the others misunderstood.

Tony Hoeprano
05-24-12, 03:29
Are there ever any decent looking girls here? I had time to kill and decided to stop and take a look at what akane at chit loom had to offer, and wow was I ever disappointed! Not one half way decent girl available, it was like whoever wrote the song,"Who let the Dogs Out! Woof! Woof!" had this place in mind

NicFrenchy
05-24-12, 03:32
After about 6 months, checked Nataree again. Nothing's changed and that's OK. I've no reason, apart from delusional vanity, to think that I was remembered, especially being Caucasian.

Picked four girls in succession, each young and cute, and was rejected by all. I need a shrink. How hopeless is the schmuck who can't even get a root in a soapie. The papasan encouraged them `mai yai` (`not big`- they were surely thinking `how would he know, did he unzip it and have a fiddle? `)

Should have left after 2. With 30 girls watching it's the kiss of death. Hope this farang equals big schlong equals jep jep myth isn't too common.Interesting, I have been going to Nataree a few times and never was rejected.

My guess is that it has very little to do with Pecker-size. Maybe they don't speak English? Maybe they did not like you (cute girls are choosy since they know they will get other clients) , or maybe it's something else.

I usually never pick from the FishbowlatNataree and always go to Sideline, chat them up a little in thai and they will start to feel comfortable.

Thai girls are all about SANOOK, and even if they are fucking for cash, some sideline girls are just there temporarily because they need cash for rent, a phone, a new bag. So they will only take 2 guys on a Saturday and get out. So they want the experience to be as "Fun" as possible.

(If that makes sense).

Zenlove
05-24-12, 03:36
Does any one know how things work at "Petch Siam". I like few girls out there & want to experience them beyond traditional. Do they provide FS or B2B by charging extra?

I'm sorry for my previous posts. I was just unaware of the rules & kept going about solving my queries. Sorry guys, I mean it.Is Petch Siam back in business? The last time I drove by it was under renovation and heard that a new army top brass has acquired it. The last time I visited, probably a year ago, it was very run down with just a handful of mediocre girls in the fishbowl. Price ranged from Baht 2000 to Baht 4000 for sideliners. Rooms had a peculiar smell and it is most frequented by locals who were loud and obnoxious. The girls also had serious attitude problems with foreigners and gave bad performance. The only memorable thing was they recruited girls with really large natural tits. Update us if you visit this joint. Thanks.

Ralph Kramden
05-24-12, 13:58
Likewise I have never been refused at Nataree and find it almost unimaginable to hear it happened. Spotty service from sideliners yes, probably because I have no Thai language skills like NF.

Terwagne
05-24-12, 14:02
Is she back to Thailand, or did you meet her in Singapore?She will be back in Bangkok end of the month.

Dan Key
05-24-12, 18:31
I took NicFrenchy's advice, and thank him. I had gone in to Nataree dressed and acting too badass- black clothes, black hat like some extra from Deadwood. I didn't think I was fooling anyone! Today I put on my Thai business uniform, tailored black trousers, ironed plain white shirt. I came in all smiles- high fived the touts, did a little tap dance with the manager, sat down laughing, and nearly all the girl's eyes were on me.Of course, suddenly no problem. Had a great session with a cutie and etc. I hadn't thought that presentation was important, but I acknowledge that the fun vibe is essential where the sideliners aren't pros and can be as picky as we are.

Chill Out
05-25-12, 07:18
The sanook vibe is important and helpful pretty much anywhere in Thailand.

NicFrenchy
05-25-12, 08:58
I took NicFrenchy's advice, and thank him. I had gone in to Nataree dressed and acting too badass- black clothes, black hat like some extra from Deadwood. I didn't think I was fooling anyone!

Today I put on my Thai business uniform, tailored black trousers, ironed plain white shirt. I came in all smiles- high fived the touts, did a little tap dance with the manager, sat down laughing, and nearly all the girl's eyes were on me.

Of course, suddenly no problem. Had a great session with a cutie and etc. I hadn't thought that presentation was important, but I acknowledge that the fun vibe is essential where the sideliners aren't pros and can be as picky as we are.Glad you enjoyed yourself, did you take from the sideline or the FB?

Ralph Kramden
05-25-12, 12:26
It stands to reason that if you enter any sexual palace like Dan Key did and act like a gentleman, then you will likely get better service.

But if you slouch in wearing flip-flops, baggy shorts with your underwear and crack of your ass showing, not shaved and visible ketchup drool on your dirty white t-shirt, then you are likely to get a cold shoulder from several of the pickier babes.

Syzygies
05-25-12, 18:33
Likewise I have never been refused at Nataree and find it almost unimaginable to hear it happened. Spotty service from sideliners yes, probably because I have no Thai language skills like NF.Speaking Thai doesn't help to get good service at Nataree. Simply its a case that many girls are rather young, sort of enslaved on a contract debt, and have little or no clues about fun sex and servicing a man properly either. Its luck of the draw somewhat to get a girl who knows what to do.You are better off with one of the more experienced girls of a suitable age, however the fishbowl doesn't have much talent that appeals to me. Could try the ancient massage section too. I haven't taken a Nataree girl for some time now. Its too unreliable. I had a really good girl at High Class and its nearby. Sometimes Emmanuelle has hot girls, sometimes not.

Dan Key
05-25-12, 21:20
Speaking Thai doesn't help to get good service at Nataree. Simply its a case that many girls are rather young, sort of enslaved on a contract debt, and have little or no clues about fun sex and servicing a man properly either. Its luck of the draw somewhat to get a girl who knows what to do.Agree that the Nataree sideliners are not the best little movers, but it's endearing when they smile and try, and are willing to learn and experiment. Young and innocent has an eternal appeal.A couple of them have spun the line about earing lots of $ rapidly to pay for parents in hospital- maybe true. Syzygies, can you tell us more about these contracts? Are they given money up front?

Syzygies
05-26-12, 04:54
Agree that the Nataree sideliners are not the best little movers, but it's endearing when they smile and try, and are willing to learn and experiment. Young and innocent has an eternal appeal.

A couple of them have spun the line about earing lots of $ rapidly to pay for parents in hospital- maybe true. Syzygies, can you tell us more about these contracts? Are they given money up front?Many of these girls needed big money urgently for some reason. Could have been major operation in hospital for a parent. So a guy who is basically a professional pimp loans the family or the girl the money. Could be 100K Baht, or much more. I am not sure of typical sums. The girl signs a contract to must work every day in the MP to pay the money back. The pimp provides transport, food, lodgings etc. And girl must work hard. She gets little or no money at all. The pimp gets it all or nearly all of it. If you tip the girl cash on top of standard price, she may get to keep it, but only if she is dishonest and doesn't tell the pimp about it. Many girls are surprisingly honest. In the end, the pimp makes a lot of extra money, well beyond whatever got loaned. Some girls are of questionable age. Nataree has a lot of young girls. A fair percentage of them are probably locked into "contracts". May even be some who are not Thai citizens.

I got a lot of this by talking to girls when I went there previously. Of course they are strictly not allowed to tell. Many of the girls think or say its fine for a pimp to take a lot of the money in exchange for "looking after" her, even those with no debt to pay. She comes from a naive background in the village and knew nothing about Bangkok, and supposedly needs someone to look after her lodgings, transport, etc.

I prefer going to places with free-lance girls with no pimp behind them taking all the money. You can easily tell free-lance girls as they tend to have a lot of days off work. They make good money so don't need to work every day. E. G. My Amsterdam girl turns up when she feels like it. The exception is places with very strict rules that force their girls to work nearly every day. Often Soapies have a category of girls with different attendance rules (more relaxed) then the normal girls.

There are some Thai girls who fuck to support lazy boyfriends / husbands too. These guys may use the money to go out have fun and pay for a different girl. Why, I don't know or understand. That is a different kind of pimp.

Chill Out
05-26-12, 07:38
That's interesting Syzygies. I didn't know about this debt and pimp factor. Through my girlfriend I met many pros who are doing it out of their own free will (for the good cash and free lifestyle) , and I assumed they all were. I don't feel like going to Nataree anymore. What other places have girls in this situation?

Wolvenvacht
05-26-12, 08:44
That's interesting Syzygies. I didn't know about this debt and pimp factor. Through my girlfriend I met many pros who are doing it out of their own free will (for the good cash and free lifestyle) , and I assumed they all were. I don't feel like going to Nataree anymore. What other places have girls in this situation?My Thai GF who is a researcher once did a research project on behalf of a Western NGO. The report was never published as it did not confirm the "All prostitutes are poor misled girls that are forced into having sex with dirty foreigners" cliche.

Anyhow, she told me about a girl in Pattaya who had several sponsorships from farangs and got herself a nice little apartment in Pattaya north. There she lived with her Thai BF (the archetypical "never-did-an-honest-day-of work" guy) who used the money he got from her to maintain a mistress. When his GF found out (she returned home early on day, of course she kept on working in bars notwithstanding the sponsorships, and found them both at it) all hell broke loose of course.

Was that guy a pimp? Some would say yes, others would say no. He did not actually "promote" his GF in the sex-market, he just lived off her earnings. It was clear she was never actually forced into being a SW. For her it was just a job as any other and used it to support her family and lover. And that was exactly what the NGO that ordered the research report did not want to hear.

Chill Out
05-26-12, 09:09
No I wouldn't say that guy was a pimp. But the guys described by Syz are, aren't they?

NicFrenchy
05-26-12, 09:12
Taken from a Trustworthy Expat from another Board:

Well, speaking generaly the rules are needed to control the girls (otherwise they simply won't go to work LOL) and all shop have them, yes

BUT nowaday it has got to a point that the shops are making more money out of the girls than out of the customers. Fine for this, fine for that, have to buy this from the shop, have to pay to start working, have to pay for stop working.

I won't go into details, as it vary from shop to shop. But the girls have to pay "something" to their shop each time they go up with a customer, and this "something" + your drink (yes, the girls pay for your drinks.) + room cleaning (yes. They pay for this, not much but they do pay, and pay extra if the bed is a mess) + their expenses (condoms, KY, shower gel. All bought at inflated price from their shop) IS about 400 baht.

So yes, they better make sure you have FS and give at least 1500, because if you get "only massage" and tip them let say 100 baht they are loosing time AND money.

Then come the various "fines" and believe me the shop owners are very inventive.

Anyway, enought of this or I ll get myself banned from all oily shops for uncovering how things work behind the "thai smile"

Trust me, don't trust me. I frankly don't give a fart.

Dan Key
05-26-12, 09:17
[quote=syzygies; 1285493]i got a lot of this by talking to girls when i went there previously. of course they are strictly not allowed to tell. many of the girls think or say its fine for a pimp to take a lot of the money in exchange for "looking after" her, even those with no debt to pay. she comes from a naive background in the village and knew nothing about bangkok, and supposedly needs someone to look after her lodgings, transport, etc. /quote]thanks syzygies, but maybe i shouldn't have asked! sometimes ignorance is bliss. now i don't want to go back to nataree either.putting it together, this explains the strange visit of the army / police i reported in february. the manager was really despairing afterwards and said `how can we continue? `. the uniforms must be aware that at least some of the girls seem ****, and many are on these illegal contracts. yet they just take their cut. so it all gets even more murky and unpleasant.

Bugzy 69
05-26-12, 12:30
Are you suggesting that we go dressed up as if we are going for an interview to get an accountant job at Ernst & Young?
It stands to reason that if you enter any sexual palace like Dan Key did and act like a gentleman, then you will likely get better service.But if you slouch in wearing flip-flops, baggy shorts with your underwear and crack of your ass showing, not shaved and visible ketchup drool on your dirty white t-shirt, then you are likely to get a cold shoulder from several of the pickier babes.

NicFrenchy
05-26-12, 13:14
Their new Website, a first in Thailand: they actually put the girls Cup in the measurements.Miss Tangmo looks to have an impressive D Cup (see Image) , there is another girl there marked as an F cup.http://www.bkk372.com/

NicFrenchy
05-26-12, 13:22
This shop also has some busty lasses.

http://bkk48.x.fc2.com/index.html

Ralph Kramden
05-26-12, 13:56
Looks like they both cater to Japs.

Firecat
05-26-12, 20:00
Their new Website, a first in Thailand: they actually put the girls Cup in the measurements.Miss Tangmo looks to have an impressive D Cup (see Image) , there is another girl there marked as an F cup.http://www.bkk372.com/Pretty sure Tangmo is ex. Angels. Not tried her myself though, never available when I went to Angels, but she was never top of my list.On my last trip had a session with Kristin just after her return. Hadn't seen Kristin for maybe 18 months / 2 years.

PorkLobster
05-27-12, 01:51
Looks like they both cater to Japs.All this Japanese-bashing is rather inappropriate, don't you think? You seem to fail to realize that both the "soapies" and the "oilies" are essentially Japanese inventions, and that most of the oilies are run by Japanese for a largely Japanese customer base in an area where plenty of Japanese people live and do business. That also means, of course, that those shops will tend to employ girls with the kind of looks and service that their customers want. 90% of whom are Japanese. It doesn't mean, however, that farang aren't welcome, simply that at many shops the farang are actually few and far between.

Dan Key
05-27-12, 02:45
Are you suggesting that we go dressed up as if we are going for an interview to get an accountant job at Ernst & Young?Of course, you don't have to make a good impression for professional service in most oilies, for instance. But especially with sideliners in soapies it'll help to get good service if you don't look like a bum, or a criminal, which I did.In the west we look at a typical businessman as a boring or bland. However, most Thai women will regard a businessman with respect and deference.So dress how you like, but you're more likely to get genuine attention if you demonstrate some status as well as sanuk.

NicFrenchy
05-27-12, 05:27
On my last trip had a session with Kristin just after her return. Hadn't seen Kristin for maybe 18 months / 2 years.When was the last trip and which shop?

Syzygies
05-27-12, 05:37
Looks like they both cater to Japs.Looks like they cater to Nic too. ;) No tiny tits for Nic!

Syzygies
05-27-12, 05:42
On my last trip had a session with Kristin just after her return. Hadn't seen Kristin for maybe 18 months / 2 years.Oh Shit! Watch out for the wreckage of the stampede. No need to answer Nic's question. That will only make it worse.

Traveler1234
06-10-12, 23:00
Jackson emailed me to advise been restored from backup. Apparently a software glitch.

NicFrenchy
06-11-12, 00:26
Jackson emailed me to advise been restored from backup. Apparently a software glitch.I still have 800 posts gone, so? Where the hell did they go? The thread may be back but are all the posts in there, I think not.

Traveler1234
06-11-12, 01:30
I still have 800 posts gone, so? Where the hell did they go? The thread may be back but are all the posts in there, I think not.Hey, go yell at Jackson. I got nothing to do with the screw-up!

NicFrenchy
06-11-12, 03:02
Hey, go yell at Jackson. I got nothing to do with the screw-up!Who said you had anything to do with it? Don't take everything so personal, gosh, why are people so sensitive about every post?

NicFrenchy
06-11-12, 03:13
Went Oily Hopping with a senior ISG Member yesterday and what started in Soi 22, ended up soi 31.

Soi 22 Oilys were grim, granted it was early and not all girls showed up yet but most girls did not look anything like their picture. It was fun to look at the book and then ask for a lineup, trying to figure out who is who.

Took a cab to soi 31.

He found his girl in one of the MPs and the one he picked was the one I would have chosen as well. Seeing as he is from Overseas, I let him have the girl and moved on to another MP in Soi 31.

Found a girl (after visiting many places, the 5 and 6s look like 7s or 8s LOL).

She's 18, needs a lot of direction but was a lot of fun once she warmed up to me. She offered a balls massage (I declined). She had a very tight pussy but the icing on the cake was that she is Lactating.

It may take a second or third visit to turn that one into a great provider, but I am willing to go see her again.

No need to ask more details, for now, I won't share.

Rodwint2
06-11-12, 12:10
Any update on the how things are working out at Cherry's? I haven't seen any reports in the last couple of weeks on how things are progressing there, updates on the girls working there, or any other comments. Apple was suppose to have moved over from Mango last month, but no mention of her situation has been made, either.

Traveler1234
06-11-12, 14:13
Who said you had anything to do with it? Don't take everything so personal, gosh, why are people so sensitive about every post?Instead of complaining, be satisfied the thread is back. WTF cares if your 800 posts are gone. You'll make up for it in the next week or so.

Peace

Syzygies
06-11-12, 14:48
I still have 800 posts gone, so? Where the hell did they go? The thread may be back but are all the posts in there, I think not.Did you count all the ones missing? ;) I do notice a few of more recent posts went, to be expected when retrieving from backup. If my old ones went, well I don't care since thread search tends to throw up past posts in random order (very annoying) making thread search now a very poor tool IMHO. Would be nice if could serch a thread between certain dates and have the results date time sequenced. Would be nice if Thread search was generally more versatile so could search for "star of light" for example which doesn't work well at present. I take it back. This search now works where previously it could not cope well with multiple words. Perhaps the change of software recently has brought improved search capabilities.

Yes its obvious to me you are complaining, not to T1234, but just to have something to complain about. Its part of normal well-being to have a daily whinge about something IMHO.

My review of Kristin went missing. :(

AssLover945
06-12-12, 05:10
Any update on the how things are working out at Cherry's? I haven't seen any reports in the last couple of weeks on how things are progressing there, updates on the girls working there, or any other comments. Apple was suppose to have moved over from Mango last month, but no mention of her situation has been made, either.Cherry massage 2nd trip: The rooms are better furnished. Better choices of girls too (I got to select from 7-8 girls). I chose Su, for her phat Ass, and it was worth it.

And Cherry herself gave me a discount card, which said the 8th session is free (maybe the house fee is free. Didn't ask). Meaning every time, you go to cherry massage, you have to carry to the card and get it punched everytime. I will not risk doing the same, because GF may see it. LOL

NicFrenchy
06-12-12, 07:28
WTF cares if your 800 posts are gone. You'll make up for it in the next week or so.

PeaceWell I care, it took time to write reports and quite Frankly I am not sure this is a good motivator to do more long reports. It's not the post count, I give less than a shit about that, it's the time and effort.

I guess I'll stick to the 1 or 2 liners from now on.

And you should know by now that I really don't give a shit about peoples opinion, except the few I met and know.

NicFrenchy
06-12-12, 07:31
Yes its obvious to me you are complaining, not to T1234, but just to have something to complain about. Its part of normal well-being to have a daily whinge about something IMHO.Of course I am! Do you know of any Frenchman that does not complain?

My review of Kristin went missing. :(That was also my worry, that between all the posts lost, some good reviews that took time to write have just gone awol. Sad.

NicFrenchy
06-12-12, 07:32
Cherry massage 2nd trip: The rooms are better furnished. Better choices of girls too (I got to select from 7-8 girls). I chose Su, for her phat Ass, and it was worth it.

And Cherry herself gave me a discount card, which said the 8th session is free (maybe the house fee is free. Didn't ask). Meaning every time, you go to cherry massage, you have to carry to the card and get it punched everytime. I will not risk doing the same, because GF may see it. LOL8th session is free for you, but the girl may have to pay the house for that room. It's not a fair industry.

Traveler1234
06-12-12, 13:54
Of course I am! Do you know of any Frenchman that does not complain?

That was also my worry, that between all the posts lost, some good reviews that took time to write have just gone awol. Sad.I don't think Jackson will object to posting the administrator's email address <isgreportedposts@gmail.com>, if so he will delete it shortly. Now launch a massive round of complains his way!

Again, peace. :D

NicFrenchy
06-12-12, 15:06
I don't think Jackson will object to posting the administrator's email address <isgreportedposts@gmail.com , if so he will delete it shortly. Now launch a massive round of complains his way!

Again, peace. .Hahaha Thanks, already sent 15 emails about 15 things I don't like about ISG. Let's see if I am still allowed into ISG Tomorrow.

(Just kidding).

Traveler1234
06-12-12, 15:23
Cherry massage 2nd trip: The rooms are better furnished. Better choices of girls too (I got to select from 7-8 girls). I chose Su, for her phat Ass, and it was worth it.What's the story with Cherry MP? I know Cherry / Jane co-owned Victoria on Soi 39 but that closed shop [? ] and this is the new place? I couldn't find a website but assume it's the same concept as nearby oilies, eg Tulip, Snow White, EZ, etc?

How often are Jane and Cherry around.....Jane was my favorite at Tulips couple years back.

KnightTrader
06-12-12, 19:28
What's the story with Cherry MP? I know Cherry / Jane co-owned Victoria on Soi 39 but that closed shop [? ] and this is the new place? I couldn't find a website but assume it's the same concept as nearby oilies, eg Tulip, Snow White, EZ, etc?

How often are Jane and Cherry around. Jane was my favorite at Tulips couple years back.Jane Co-owned Victoria but Cherry didn't.

www.cherrymassagebkk.com

Cherry Massage provides the same services as Mango and at the same price.

Either Jane, Cherry or Nestle are always in the shop. None are working.

Contacts details are on the website.

KnightTrader
06-12-12, 19:48
8th session is free for you, but the girl may have to pay the house for that room. It's not a fair industry.The girl will not pay the house for the room.

If you are referring to the small amount the girls charge for the level of services given, I couldn't agree with you more!

Not really fair that the girl only gets 1, 500 baht for sex that includes having a cock shoved down her throat and up her ass.

KnightTrader
06-12-12, 19:52
Cherry massage 2nd trip: The rooms are better furnished. Better choices of girls too (I got to select from 7-8 girls). I chose Su, for her phat Ass, and it was worth it.

And Cherry herself gave me a discount card, which said the 8th session is free (maybe the house fee is free. Didn't ask). Meaning every time, you go to cherry massage, you have to carry to the card and get it punched everytime. I will not risk doing the same, because GF may see it. LOLThe massage for the 8th session is free. You still pay the girl for her services.

I've spoken to Cherry and if anyone doesn't want to carry the card around they should speak to Cherry or Jane who will keep the card in the shop.

Zauberfee
06-12-12, 20:42
Any update on the how things are working out at Cherry's?Last week I went to Cherry Massage and choosed Ice form a small line up (3 girls). Ice is in her late 20's and from Nakhom Phanom. She looks a little bit like the pics on the website. Anyway she is quite tall, ca. 165 cm, has a small. Albeit hanging. B cup and a cute face. She barely speaks english and obviously isn't too much into kissing (maybe is just about me).

We went to the 2 floor (watch out your head) and ended up in a small room. A bed, a chair, a shower. That's it. What works at Tulip, Mango, Snow White et al. Has to work here as well. Unfortunately there are some differences. The shower is really small, so 2 people barely fit in. Even worse the bed is also very small (you can't lie next to each other) and the mattrass is hard as a stone. It complicates any non-massage action on / in the bed.

So Ice started with an oil massage and a nice body to body massage. She took her working herself up and down my body, frontside and backside, until she finally went on with great BJ. Pretty skillful, pretty intense, I really liked it and felt comfortable. Unfortunately that was the best part of my session. From there it went downwards.

Fucking is definately not one of the strength of Ice and the small bed didn't help at all, especially if you change positions. Ice is mentioned on the website as an A+ girl, so I expected that I can fuck her ass. First Ice side that she can not do it, then she tried but obviously was in pain, so I immediately stopped and fucked her the old fashioned way. I wanted to end with CIM but just before I shot my load she pulled it out so we had some kind of bed on the mattress after it.

I had booked for 2 hours and left after 1 hour 40 minutes. Not really disappointed, but Ice did nothing to encourage me to come back in the near future. I think that Ice is a nice girl that definately needs some more training. But maybe she is just better with a "normal" massage job with an occasionel HJ or BJ.

Zauberfee
06-12-12, 20:43
Two more days, two more sessions at Mango Massage. And here are the results of the german jury:

Aree.

+ looks better in reality then on the website.
+ 28 years old from Phitsanolouk.
+ speaks english quite well.
- took a shower together but no BJ.
+ BJ on the bed was ok, regular sex was ok as well, nothing special, but solid performance.
- didn't want to get fucked in the ass even she's advertised as A+ girl.
- just brought one condom up to the room, so I got just one shot.

Resumee: obviously we were not the right fit together, not really bad, but definately not Mango standard.

Ammy.

+ for me looks much better in reality then on the website.
+ 25 years old from SiSaKet.
+ but far the best slim body I've seen (and fucked) so far in Thailand.
+ perfect A cup that fits with the rest of the body.
+ very talkative and cheerful, even she has limited english skills.
+ very cute face.
+ nice BJ in the shower.
+ perfect GFE on the bed, great kisser who likes to please and to get pleased as well.
+ got fucked in ass, even she is not much into it, but took it without any complaints.
+ nice cuddling in between the 2 rounds.
+ and one more great GFE.

Resumee: I left after 2 hours and 15 minutes and have to realize that I'm starting to get too old for such 2 hour power fucking sessions with a young girl. I was really exhausted and couldn't barely move my feet. After it.

Anyway Ammy is the real deal. She's not Ice, but she comes pretty close

Zauberfee
06-12-12, 20:46
After my date with an escort girl blew up big way last, Cheer was my emergency plan to save the night. Got her for an outcall at my hotel at Sukhumvit Road. And she didn't disappoint at all.

- no, she's not really a beauty in a common sense, but for me looks good enough, the reality is a bit more unkind then the pics on the website.
+ 32 years old from Kalasin.
+ nice small body with a nice A cup (maybe a small B cup)
+ also very talkative and cheerful, energetic, english is limited.
+ regular programm in the shower with a nice deepthroat BJ in front of the bathroom.
+ treated her quite well with my tongue untill she needed a small break.
+ big time fucking throughout the bedroom, really enjoyed getting fucked in the ass, definately a high quality pornstyle performance.
+ ended up with a huge CIM on the daybed.
+ though the first round took nearly one and a half hours altogether, I skipped a second round, for of my old, fat bodys sake.
+ we finished with some nice ast, watching music videos and chatting.

Resumee: again I got a great performance from a girl from Mango Massage. Someone called Cheer a tiger in the bedroom. I definately can confirm that. For me she's in the same great class as Bo and Ammy.

NicFrenchy
06-13-12, 00:17
http://www.addictmassagebkk.com/index.php

Mauldid
06-13-12, 04:09
Went to la belle yesterday around 5pm; place was somewhat dead. Only 6 girls were there, eating and putting on their makeup at the bar. Chilled and drank my singha water before picking a sider liner (2700B). Tipped the papasan "guy" 100B and off to a 1. 5 hr of fun. Been at least 2 years since I was at la belle and the place still looks new. Down to business and tipped the girl 200B. She was from Chiang Mai, white skin, silicone boobs and a fake nose but nice personality and great service. Will have to go there later in the evening for the stunners. But not bad for the first time back to BKK and La Belle in a few years. Contemplated if I wanted good looking (la belle) or nasty service (cherry, mango and etc) to pop this "virgin cherry" but decided with la belle for the ambiance and light skin ladies. More to come.

AssLover945
06-13-12, 06:09
http://www.addictmassagebkk.com/index.phpAny idea about the format? Same like tulip? Mango?

Multishots? Fixed prices?

NicFrenchy
06-13-12, 06:59
Any idea about the format? Same like tulip? Mango?

Multishots? Fixed prices?Have you looked at the website? I think its going to be more like EZ, PINK than Mango or Tulip
One needs only one look at the prices (all inc) to know that it's gonna be a Jappo kinda place

Syzygies
06-13-12, 10:11
Have you looked at the website? I think its going to be more like EZ, PINK than Mango or Tulip.

One needs only one look at the prices (all inc) to know that it's going to be a Jappo kinda placeWell the web site has some Thai and some bad English but no Japanese. I guess for the Japanese have an alternate web site or will have.

I guess the reason for Thai is they are using some standardised web site generator intended also for very Thai massage places.

I don't like the face on you first pic, as it is a bit non-feminine. Sus? Probably not, but still a bit strange. 2nd pic is much better. I guess you were fixated by the fake boobs.

Some pics are funny (doctored):
Click on (http://www.addictmassagebkk.com/index.php?mo=18&catid=216809)
They blacked out so much of Gop's waist it looks to be 8 inches wide.

NicFrenchy
06-13-12, 11:32
I don't like the face on you first pic, as it is a bit non-feminine. Sus? Probably not, but still a bit strange. 2nd pic is much better. I guess you were fixated by the fake boobs.I did not put the girls there because I liked them, I put it there because I was surprised to see pics of girls with no Bra.

Some pics are funny (doctored):DOCTORED? Haha that's the understatement of the year! There is some very heavy PS work here LOL

Traveler1234
06-13-12, 12:31
Have you looked at the website? I think its going to be more like EZ, PINK than Mango or Tulip.

One needs only one look at the prices (all inc) to know that it's going to be a Jappo kinda placeThe website with the pricing section isn't entirely clear. They have price level similar to Akane. Which you and I both know doesn't always include FS. :)

NicFrenchy
06-13-12, 12:41
The website with the pricing section isn't entirely clear. They have price level similar to Akane. Which you and I both know doesn't always include FS. :)Mmmhhh that's a long stretch to compare this to Akane. I would compare this more with Tenkogu or Rose or Euro Massage. Most oilies in that area now move to the all-inc model

Syzygies
06-14-12, 06:43
I did not put the girls there because I liked them, I put it there because I was surprised to see pics of girls with no Bra.I was misled and surprised a little.

Yeh okay Like I said, boobs fixated. I didn't notice the "no bra" thing as big silicones repel my eye, somewhat. Normal girls are a bit shy. Perhaps more wayward girls, very proud of their tit job, are willing to show. Most girl don't want to act too much like LBs, proudly displaying the tits.

NolaMan
06-14-12, 22:12
Hello everyone.

I am heading to Bangkok for the first time in my life. I am really looking forward to a Soapy Massage, so I will really appreciate some recommendations. I am interested in a soapy massage parlour which is not ultra expensive, and where the quality of girls is also decent. I feel a little overwhelmed looking at all the different soapy massage parlour websites and due to my limited stay in Bangkok I will not have time for Trial and Error.

Thanks all

Traveler1234
06-15-12, 11:44
Hello everyone.

I am heading to Bangkok for the first time in my life. I am really looking forward to a Soapy Massage, so I will really appreciate some recommendations. I am interested in a soapy massage parlour which is not ultra expensive, and where the quality of girls is also decent. I feel a little overwhelmed looking at all the different soapy massage parlour websites and due to my limited stay in Bangkok I will not have time for Trial and Error.

Thanks allSoapies are hit and miss, for newbie, go to Annies. Not the best looking by any means but service is pretty consistent.

There is a thread exclusively used for reports on Annies. Also, you can pm Aey or contact her by email to pre-book.

Keep in mind ALL photos are heavily photoshopped! Never met a girl that looked like her on-line photo :D

http://www.anniesbangkok.com/

Horny Landoora
06-15-12, 12:04
Hello everyone.

Thanks allRTFF Soapy is also doing very nice! Why don't you try that?

AssLover945
06-15-12, 12:20
Hello everyone.

Thanks allSir we understand that you are a prince and expect to be served right after 1 report.

But jokes apart please do some homework, all the info needed is right here

BionicMan
06-15-12, 15:46
RTFF Soapy is also doing very nice! Why don't you try that?You mean the one at the corner opposite 7-11?

BionicMan
06-15-12, 15:47
Sir we understand that you are a prince and expect to be served right after 1 report. But jokes apart please do some homework, all the info needed is right hereHey, the guy has no time for errors. So he can't make mistakes!

Syzygies
06-15-12, 17:31
Hello everyone.

Thanks allCopa Cabana at about 6. 30PM. Its on this Map (Yellow thumb tack) :

Mick's Soapies Map (https://maps.google.com.au/maps/ms?msid=211157051689439137713.0004488989cf3827c091b&msa=0&ll=13.787071,100.575027&spn=0.021465,0.042272)

If you stay in Sukumwit area, catch the underground (subway) train to Sutthisan and walk back from there, making sure you exit the correct side of station relative to direction of train travel.

Another idea: Chao Phraya II (pronounced Jao Pra-yar) in Sri Ayutthaya Road, Pratuu Naam. Catch a motorcycle from BTS (skytrain) station Phaya Thai. Make sure you don't go to J-One (a rip-off joint) in same street (taxi drivers like to go there). Ask for the mamasan/chearlady little chubby Anne to recommend girls from the fishbowl to you. She is very honest. Tip her 100-200B when you leave if she helped select a good girl. If you happen to arrive at J-One, walk from there to CP II (other side of the road). Late afternoon to early evening is a good time.

Nataree has big selection of girls but its a bit hit and miss. Some girls have zero experience, and don't know anything.

Kamking1
06-16-12, 00:23
Tried the balls massage yesterday. Chose Rin as per forum reccommendation. She is in her early fifties. Oily massage lasted for 90min then the balls massage started. It was heavenly to say the least. Then came the balls massage with anal finger probing and HJ. It is the best I ever had. Had a release which I did not experience for a loong time.

Will go back this afternoon before I fly back home.

Total cost. 800TB to house and 500TB to Rin.

Rony

Horny Landoora
06-16-12, 14:06
Tried the balls massage yesterday. Chose Rin as per forum reccommendation.

Will go back this afternoon before I fly back home. Total cost. 800TB to house and 500TB to Rin.

RonyDo me a favor and check if she's offering more than just ball massage. Someone is traveling to Bangkok and I would like to refer him to her if she's offering taste of her glorious D Cups and maybe a bang!

NolaMan
06-16-12, 15:11
Copa Cabana at about 6. 30PM. Its on this Map (Yellow thumb tack) :

Mick's Soapies Map (https://maps.google.com.au/maps/ms?msid=211157051689439137713.0004488989cf3827c091b&msa=0&ll=13.787071,100.575027&spn=0.021465,0.042272)

If you stay in Sukumwit area, catch the underground (subway) train to Sutthisan and walk back from there, making sure you exit the correct side of station relative to direction of train travel.

Another idea: Chao Phraya II (pronounced Jao Pra-yar) in Sri Ayutthaya Road, Pratuu Naam. Catch a motorcycle from BTS (skytrain) station Phaya Thai. Make sure you don't go to J-One (a rip-off joint) in same street (taxi drivers like to go there). Ask for the mamasan / chearlady little chubby Anne to recommend girls from the fishbowl to you. She is very honest. Tip her 100-200B when you leave if she helped select a good girl. If you happen to arrive at J-One, walk from there to CP II (other side of the road). Late afternoon to early evening is a good time.

Nataree has big selection of girls but its a bit hit and miss. Some girls have zero experience, and don't know anything.Thank you so much, I truly appreciate your suggestions.

Kamking1
06-16-12, 15:44
Do me a favor and check if she's offering more than just ball massage. Someone is traveling to Bangkok and I would like to refer him to her if she's offering taste of her glorious D Cups and maybe a bang!Just came back from second session and saw your query. I am on my way to the airport now.

I always paid 500TB as tips for ball massage+ HJ. She asked for 1000TB to take off her tops, BJ may be possible but not sure about fuck. Ask your friend to try her anyway, HJ is to die for.

Rony

Tony Hoeprano
06-16-12, 17:13
Holy moly. No way would I allow a 50 year old Succubus near my sausage!

BionicMan
06-16-12, 18:31
Tried the balls massage yesterday. Chose Rin as per forum reccommendation.

Total cost. 800TB to house and 500TB to Rin.Was it easy to book her? I mean, being such a superstar I might imagine she is quite in demand and maybe prefers also to divert business to her co-workers.

Run Mann
06-16-12, 18:59
Just came back from second session and saw your query. I am on my way to the airport now.

I always paid 500TB as tips for ball massage+ HJ. She asked for 1000TB to take off her tops, BJ may be possible but not sure about fuck. Ask your friend to try her anyway, HJ is to die for.

RonyA 50 (plus) year old woman taking off her top for 1000B, where is the price police when you need them? Grandma Rin is spoiled.

Horny Landoora
06-16-12, 19:29
I always paid 500TB as tips for ball massage+ HJ. She asked for 1000TB to take off her tops, BJ may be possible but not sure about fuck.Last someone told me that he tipped her 300 for the HJ+BALL massage and thereafter 750 for a B2B and 1000 for B2B with BJ!

Although FS was again not an option! I am curious out of the punters here who has banged Rin and I don't mean 20 years ago but recently?

Kamking1
06-17-12, 00:45
Was it easy to book her? I mean, being such a superstar I might imagine she is quite in demand and maybe prefers also to divert business to her co-workers.I had to wait for 2 hours on first day, so I called up on my second visit to make sure she was free. Once you mention her name, no diversion to someone else.

On first day, after the service, she asked for 500 for Balls massage+HJ, I just paid up (very satisfied customer). On second day, just took one hour oil massage (400TB) and balls massage+HJ (500) , so total expense was 900 TB.

Have fun.

Rony

NicFrenchy
06-17-12, 02:57
Do me a favor and check if she's offering more than just ball massage. Someone is traveling to Bangkok and I would like to refer him to her if she's offering taste of her glorious D Cups and maybe a bang!Horny L,

If you look at my past reviews of RIN, you'd have your answer. She's going the whole 9 yards.

But I recall someone saying old reviews are worthless so I won't link to them. But you get the Idea.

If you need more details, PM me

Syzygies
06-17-12, 07:29
But I recall someone saying old reviews are worthless so I won't link to them. But you get the Idea.Old reviews are not useless. They provide a historical view point. Obviously, the more recent the experience the more useful, but things change rather slowly. I don't think the sex scene was so different many years ago, except that the prices went up a lot at some mystery point of time in the past. Its strange that FS at an oily is mostly still officially 1500 after how many years though? I do see the gradual change to full inclusive priced oilies though, perhaps now accelerating.

EZ is mysterious though. Some times I was charged an all inclusive price at reception and sometimes a massage only price. Maybe they have varied policy depending on type of customer, and I must have been a "hard to decide" type.

Syzygies
06-17-12, 07:39
Although FS was again not an option! I am curious out of the punters here who has banged Rin and I don't mean 20 years ago but recently?Why so curious? I don't think banging is the most important part of her service. Maybe she only fucks the guys she likes, when she gets turned on. Who cares, really?

Syzygies
06-17-12, 07:50
Holy moly. No way would I allow a 50 year old Succubus near my sausage!To some members of the forum she is a very young lady. Are you 18 yet? Some guys have an old lady fantasy too, but not me. I have certainly done real sisters, but not yet mother and daugther.

Nongpagba
06-17-12, 09:44
Why so curious? I don't think banging is the most important part of her service. Maybe she only fucks the guys she likes, when she gets turned on. Who cares, really?There has been a routine procedure with Rin. After finishing with her massage, during which she is fully dressed, she takes off and mounts me. She likes fo lie flat on me and comes, or pretends to, after a very short time. After relaxing a bit she starts to pump until in come. Her pumping is one of the best.

Tony Hoeprano
06-17-12, 11:11
To some members of the forum she is a very young lady. Are you 18 yet? Some guys have an old lady fantasy too, but not me. I have certainly done real sisters, but not yet mother and daugther.No worries. If she's 50 and acceptable looking and gives a good ball massage, its all good. But I've read she resembles a demon. I'm all for good service, but there has to be at least some value in the looks department for me to be aroused.

Syzygies
06-17-12, 14:40
There has been a routine procedure with Rin. After finishing with her massage, during which she is fully dressed, she takes off and mounts me. She likes fo lie flat on me and comes, or pretends to, after a very short time. After relaxing a bit she starts to pump until in come. Her pumping is one of the best.Is "pumping" the same as humping or something different?

Its hard for me to tell if you describe a real orgasm or not. Some girls have weird ways, and I have known Thais who can orgasm within two minutes, but without stimulation, I don't know??? One Farang girl I knew, would get to orgasm by having me lick her nipples while she diddled herself.

Sad Sam
06-18-12, 03:22
Any one check them out yet? Seems like either there are either photshopped heavily or else there are some well ednowed ladies. I am sure many would love to hear if any of them are the stars of yore like Apple or ice or Bam in terms of service.

Thanks

Asia Butterfly
06-18-12, 06:45
Any one check them out yet? Seems like either there are either photshopped heavily or else there are some well ednowed ladies. I am sure many would love to hear if any of them are the stars of yore like Apple or ice or Bam in terms of service.

ThanksI actually went there and saw all these girls but I had already made a booking for Por or I would have chosen another girl. One girl not on the website is Gib who I have had a session with from Aviva Massage on Soi 8. Has anyone had any experience with her at Mango. I am curious to know if she is an A+ and will allow all holes.

A. B

BionicMan
06-18-12, 08:32
Is "pumping" the same as humping or something different?

Its hard for me to tell if you describe a real orgasm or not. Some girls have weird ways, and I have known Thais who can orgasm within two minutes, but without stimulation, I don't know? One Farang girl I knew, would get to orgasm by having me lick her nipples while she diddled herself.Might well be humping as pumping would then mean FS, that is what she does not seem to have in the (usual) menu.

Can someone elaborate more on this "demon" look? What does that mean or imply? Strange haircut and make up? Strange attitude? Picture on the website is ok, we know it can be nicely photoshopped. Usually asian women do still show OK at 50's (compared to western ones) , so really wondering about this "demon" look

Kamking1
06-18-12, 13:23
Might well be humping as pumping would then mean FS, that is what she does not seem to have in the (usual) menu.

Can someone elaborate more on this "demon" look? What does that mean or imply? Strange haircut and make up? Strange attitude? Picture on the website is ok, we know it can be nicely photoshopped. Usually asian women do still show OK at 50's (compared to western ones) , so really wondering about this "demon" lookShe looks pretty much like the pic in this website: http://hanamassage.web.fc2.com/

Nandu
06-18-12, 13:31
Akane and Sazanka are still active. No reports in the recent times. Who is good at Akane 33?

BionicMan
06-18-12, 13:31
She looks pretty much like the pic in this website:

http://hanamassage.web.fc2.com/Yep, I saw that and she looks ok for a 50yo. Those not agreeing might still close their eyes and, from what I read here, enjoy her hand skills. In my agenda for the next visit. Definitely, for 2 purposes: try her and her a ball massage since I miss those had at Rio / Emperor in Macau.

Tony Hoeprano
06-18-12, 14:24
Akane and Sazanka are still active. No reports in the recent times. Who is good at Akane 33?The first time I went to Akane 33 was 2 years ago and saw a girl named Asami, she was short and very cute, stood out like a sore thumb during the line up because she was far better looking than anyone else. I went back recently, but she wasn't there anymore, at least she wasn't when I went there. She was awesome and did things my GF would normally do! Nothing but girls who got beat with an ugly stick work there now..

Syzygies
06-18-12, 16:45

ThanksCould swear I posted a report on one of the new girls 3-4 weeks back, but can't find it now. May have got lost in restore thread from backup. Can't be bothered to do it again.

I recall that she needed a bit more BBBJ experience or training but otherwise good. Name "Fon" maybe?

Mackin
06-18-12, 20:55
We all know of the famous Rin. Their websight shows what might be a few other acceptable ladies. Yes, I know photo shopped. The question is are there any who have been trained by Rin and provide good service. Seems we never hear of any of the others.

BionicMan
06-18-12, 21:31
We all know of the famous Rin. Their websight shows what might be a few other acceptable ladies. Yes, I know photo shopped. The question is are there any who have been trained by Rin and provide good service. Seems we never hear of any of the others.That is a good question! Since she is seems to be an artist in ball massage one would expect that other girls in the same location are able to perform the same, even if not same high quality. The offer of oil / gel massage is wide in BKK, each one (punter) his own and each one had its range of regular customers. But I can't see how such a place (and the girls) can stand the shop running mainly on one lady. True maybe her abitlities are known to a limited range of people, so all in all this does not represent a big problem (was somehow the question I put before: isn't she overbooked?) it could be a good marketing move to transfer her knowledge, ability toa few other girls so that Hana gets its own trademark.

We all know, tho', that not all are super smart: a new 7-11 opens in front of a Family Mart, a new MP opens aside another one, simply because the"investor" has seen a lot of business traffic going there and they hope to divert some in their new location.

FlyingVisitor
06-19-12, 12:49
There has been a routine procedure with Rin. After finishing with her massage, during which she is fully dressed, she takes off and mounts me. She likes fo lie flat on me and comes, or pretends to, after a very short time. After relaxing a bit she starts to pump until in come. Her pumping is one of the best.-

Sorry, but where is Rin working right now?

FV

BionicMan
06-19-12, 12:59
-Sorry, but where is Rin working right now? FVAt the RTFF MP! The last few pages are all about Rin and the MP and you now ask where is she working? Do we read this correct?

Chill Out
06-19-12, 16:57
At the RTFF MP!That had me in stitches.

NicFrenchy
06-20-12, 03:05
We all know of the famous Rin. Their websight shows what might be a few other acceptable ladies. Yes, I know photo shopped. The question is are there any who have been trained by Rin and provide good service. Seems we never hear of any of the others.haven't seen many staff there, and sometimes when I went there, RIN was on the sofa waiting at the entrance, once I entered, she locked the shop behind so I guess she was alone.

I don't think there are any girls available other than RIN and another older lady.

Now for marketing purposes, she should also be called RIN, so that if a newbie comes along and asks for RIN (obviously not knowing the Real RIN) , then the second lady could step-up and give him a nice massage and Balls massage. Guy would be completely oblivious.

BionicMan
06-20-12, 08:42
I don't think there are any girls available other than RIN and another older lady.Now for marketing purposes, she should also be called RIN, so that if a newbie comes along and asks for RIN (obviously not knowing the Real RIN) , then the second lady could step-up and give him a nice massage and Balls massage. Guy would be completely oblivious.That might explain the "negative" comment on the look of Rin. From the picture in the web, even accounting for photoshop she does not seem sooo bad. I mean, decent for a 50 or so whyear old lady I als think msot go there for the service not for the candy eye.

Wandere
06-20-12, 09:24
That might explain the "negative" comment on the look of Rin. From the picture in the web, even accounting for photoshop she does not seem sooo bad. I mean, decent for a 50 or so whyear old lady I als think msot go there for the service not for the candy eye.I have personal experience and can VOUCH for her services.

Each to his own.

Cheers!

BionicMan
06-20-12, 16:36
I have personal experience and can VOUCH for her services.Each to his own.Cheers!Good to read that. I am of the opinion that in (amny? Some? Well. At least some) cases, service can prevail on standing. So, as I said before, Rin will be in my agenda for the next trip- and if, as I red below. The MP does not seem over busy, the better! I was just afraid that being so popular she might be overbooked. We know IGS population present in BKK on eaech single day represents a small fraction of the overall BKK customers, but one should also account for the customers not reading ISG.

Giotto
06-20-12, 19:55
I just remembered that I wrote about Rin in 2006 (long time before NicFrenchy was born.) :

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2809-2006-Giotto-s-Lodge-in-Bangkok&p=495580&viewfull=1#post495580

Giotto
http://www.livingstones.co.th

Traveler1234
06-20-12, 21:07
I just remembered that I wrote about Rin in 2006 (long time before NicFrenchy was born.) :

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2809-2006-Giotto-s-Lodge-in-Bangkok&p=495580&viewfull=1#post495580After reading your review, now understand how of her students learned the big toe in their pussy technique. Jane, who now is co-owner of another oilie used the same toe technique the first few times we met up.

NicFrenchy
06-21-12, 04:59

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2809-2006-Giotto-s-Lodge-in-Bangkok&p=495580&viewfull=1#post495580

Giotto.

http://www.livingstones.co.thSo Finally you admit to me being Younger, you old Fart!

Bartchamdo
06-21-12, 12:25
I don't think there are any girls available other than RIN and another older lady.I visited several times back in 2009 and right next to the entrance was a room full of younger ladies all watching TV. Rin told them she was going to a session with me. Things may have changed in the last few years, but at one point at least there was a group of young ladies working there.

Wismar
06-22-12, 09:30
My self and 03 of my colleagues were in BKK for company sponsored short trip, my colleagues are not aware of ISG and their first visit to BKK, so I had to take the lead. I followed the instruction provided by the members and reached the place without any problem. We were there around 6. 00 pm, I've been to BKK before but this was my first Nataree visit.

As described in the forum there were more sideliners than fishbowl. First I tipped papa, so he was in control, he ask us to sit and take our time to select. My colleagues were so fast, they selected and proceeded to the upper floors, there were lots of Thais. And noticed that fish bowl is getting empty, I thought that I would go for side liner. But they were not so impressive. They are tall and should be fresh but no pretty faces. Then again I had a look on fish bowl, and noticed one pretty face. For my standards she's better than most of the sideliners. But no eye contact, and others were smiling giving eye contact waving etc. So I ask papa whether she's ok, he said she's ok, but I've read in the forum that it's better to go with a girl gives you eye contact. But I had no choice so went for it.

In the room, she ask me if I want the B to B, and I said yes, she started cleaning of the mattress while I was undressing. And I noticed that she's not that friendly but everything on the menu was completed. B to B was ok, but I got only some CBJ + one session, she indicated that they provide only one session, since she's not friendly I didn't ask for second round.

So next time I won't go with a girl who don't give eye contact or an indication of willingness!

NicFrenchy
06-22-12, 12:26
she indicated that they provide only one session, since she's not friendly I didn't ask for second round.

So next time I won't go with a girl who don't give eye contact or an indication of willingness!Nataree's a 1 shot place typically, but you can get lucky sometimes

Syzygies
06-22-12, 12:45
So next time I won't go with a girl who don't give eye contact or an indication of willingness!You could have selected a girl in a really bad mood for no fault of your own. Its best to choose someone that is capable of a smile even if its a very shy one.

I had experience with a Bacarrat girl who refused to look at me, and when I asked if she was available, she did not wish to even answer. The message was very clear. She had not been BFed yet, but was intending to make a beeline for some other customer that she either knew or fancied. I was slightly miffed, as she was very hot, but fair enough! So in this case she wasn't in a bad mood. It was better to take a girl really keen on a hot sex session, that had good chemistry with me. They can be found. Choosing in an MP is more difficult when the girl is in a fishbowl and a chat is not possible.

I have some respect for bargirls who are choosing their customers rather than just accepting anybody. Its tougher for MP girls to do this. They can merely attempt to put off the customers by bad body language. When booked they may give a shit performance even if you happen to behave nicely for her.

Wismar
06-23-12, 14:36
Nataree's a 1 shot place typically, but you can get lucky sometimesHi Nic, One of our guys had got 02 shots that day. All others including me were not so lucky. I've had 02 shots at La Bele (BBBJ in the tub + 01 in the Bed) is there any other popular places that offer 02 shots? Thanks, Wismar

Traveler1234
06-23-12, 17:58
Hi Nic, One of our guys had got 02 shots that day. All others including me were not so lucky. I've had 02 shots at La Bele (BBBJ in the tub + 01 in the Bed) is there any other popular places that offer 02 shots? Thanks, WismarLong Beach, Annies, Defense [not sure if still around], Entertainment Plaza [not Cupidity], Caesar's Entertainment Complex were all soapies [fishbowl, not sideliners] that were multiple shots but I haven't been back for a few years so this might need to be updated.

Lover Boy #2
06-23-12, 20:52
Hello everyone.

Thanks allTry Bangkok Cosy. On Petchburi / Soi Soon Vijai

NicFrenchy
06-24-12, 03:52
Hi Nic, One of our guys had got 02 shots that day. All others including me were not so lucky. I've had 02 shots at La Bele (BBBJ in the tub + 01 in the Bed) is there any other popular places that offer 02 shots? Thanks, WismarNext time you may want to try an Oilie. Snow white, Mango, Tulip are "All you can cum" places where the ladies will let you cum as much as you can in the time you purchased. I once stayed 4 hours in Snow white (came only a couple times) but the girl was fun and I was lazy to get up LOL

Abb8912
06-24-12, 05:19
Called the shop around 2230, and choose Fang for 2hrs massage. She reached 15mins later, prettier than the photo shown on web. Overall just a so so session, lack of GFE, may be it's late and she need rushing back? She put the watch on bed and keep on watching it. Everage performance, surely not mango standard.

Many new ladies on web, any recomendation with service like Bo, cherry. Etc? I tried Bo, Cherry, Cheer, Eve, Luew in previous trips. Miss them!

Oldian
06-24-12, 06:40
Long Beach, Annies, Defense [not sure if still around], Entertainment Plaza [not Cupidity], Caesar's Entertainment Complex were all soapies [fishbowl, not sideliners] that were multiple shots but I haven't been back for a few years so this might need to be updated.Every place on Petchaburi (Merry, Eva, Bangkok Cozy, Nancy's, etc) has 2 shots as the norm. Anything less, call the papasan to the room.

Syzygies
06-24-12, 08:16
Long Beach, Annies, Defense [not sure if still around], Entertainment Plaza [not Cupidity], Caesar's Entertainment Complex were all soapies [fishbowl, not sideliners] that were multiple shots but I haven't been back for a few years so this might need to be updated.La Defense is naturally still around. Caesar's tends to try to charge double price for farangs, perhaps less if you speak Thai, so only recommended for SE Asian customers. Probably fine for Western Asians too. Cupidy trys hard to rip-off too.

Syzygies
06-24-12, 08:26
Try Bangkok Cosy. On Petchburi / Soi Soon VijaiAgreed this is a good recommendation if you are on a tight buget.

No extra charges for Farangs last time I was there. Mamasan Daa seemed honest to me. Catherine and Nancy may be worth a look too, but I recall you have little time. Having little time and wanting to pay less sounds like slightly conflicting requirements to me.

For me, I also have little time available so I am not so worried about the cheapest price.

Mauldid
06-24-12, 19:32
Went to check out La Belle last night around 1000; place was semi packed but the quality of girls were not that great. All the 2700 sideliners were there, asked the mamasan about a model, was told to wait another 10 min. Sloppy seconds? No thanks so went to see if it was different at Emmanuelle.

A little bit better there and I was tired so took about 10 mins and picked the "L" girl. Paid 3500 and went up stairs. Been a while since I've been here and the room still looks like it needs a make over. Small bed with ONE pillow. WTF? Old CRT tv, water spots on the wall, and tears in the sofa. Its not La Belle or Rastupin (Pattaya) but "L5" made up for it. Light skinned girl with natural breasts. BBBJ and good oral technique. Told her she's a professional, she laughed. Did the deed. Wanted to check the last MRT / BTS back to Suk to check out the game so left earl (only used 45 mins of the 1. 5 hr). BS'd with her for a while as she was getting dressed to escort me downstairs. All the while I'm on the coach drinking my Singha water, she's stroking little brother through my pants. Def a return for me, funny good looking girl. Remember the name "Apple" and number "L5". BTW, different L5 from the one that is on their website.

Cheers

Wolvenvacht
06-24-12, 19:45
Anybody had this kind of Thai massage yet?.

http://youtu.be/dWj1nNWj834

The interesting stuff starts at 1:50

Syzygies
06-25-12, 04:40
asked the mamasan about a model, was told to wait another 10 min. Sloppy seconds? No thanks.

Wanted to check the last MRT / BTS back to Suk to check out the game so left earl (only used 45 mins of the 1. 5 hr).Certainly have some weird ideas about what is important. Now who would give up 45 mins of a session to be sure to get the MRT? Now if you had to resort to a Taxi, could that be so bad? You spent 3500 on the girl.

I am amazed a soapy session could be completed so quickly. Its supposed to be leasurely.

10PM is not the best time to find a virgin :D

Syzygies
06-25-12, 05:01
Every place on Petchaburi (Merry, Eva, Bangkok Cozy, Nancy's, etc) has 2 shots as the norm. Anything less, call the papasan to the room.Merry was a hobbit.

I think that was Meree, Evita, Bangkok Cosy and no S in Nancy. Nancy is a Thai place and Thai words never end in S.
Even Victoria Secret should not really have an apostrophe S. Thais can't pronounce it.

When I asked the taxi to take me to Colonze he had no idea what I was saying.
I had to change it to 'Koh-loan-SAY' (rhymes with Beyonce) then he got it. English Z doesn't exist in Thai either.

BionicMan
06-25-12, 07:29
Now who would give up 45 mins of a session to be sure to get the MRT? Now if you had to resort to a Taxi, could that be so bad? You spent 3500 on the girl.I agree to this. Too much cost conscious.

Syzygies
06-26-12, 17:21
Many new ladies on web, any recomendation with service like Bo, cherry. Etc? I tried Bo, Cherry, Cheer, Eve, Luew in previous trips. Miss them!I would have thought Cheer would still be there. Cheer was not pretty enough to really interest me. Cat is cuter for me. Mon and K. K. Look good on the web site to me. Might try those girls, if the pics don't lie too much.

Recently Fon was quite reasonable, and slightly better looking than Cheer, except blow-job a bit below top class.

HypnosBkk
06-27-12, 20:11
Will be visiting Bangkok soon and have found some great MP info in this forum. Apart from the obvious choices like Mango and Snow White which I plan to try, I would like to know if someone can recommend girls from See Dang and Addict Massage as well.

Thanks in advance!

Tabasco72
06-28-12, 07:25
Will be visiting Bangkok soon and have found some great MP info in this forum. Apart from the obvious choices like Mango and Snow White which I plan to try, I would like to know if someone can recommend girls from See Dang and Addict Massage as well.

Thanks in advance!From my experience:

Avoid Dream Heaven Massage and Rose Massage.

Cheers and enjoy LOS.

T. 72

Amjeck
07-02-12, 08:31
I've seen a lot of soapies on the other side of the river in the pinklao area on the way to the southern bus station. Has anyone tried any of these places?

Traveler1234
07-02-12, 11:31
Anyone visited either of their locations (soi 24 vs soi 24/1) recently? Any difference in rooms? I've got plans to stop by when I land tomorrow. Along with snow white on soi 28

Monte3
07-02-12, 13:26
Anyone visited either of their locations (soi 24 vs soi 24/1) recently? Any difference in rooms? I've got plans to stop by when I land tomorrow. Along with snow white on soi 28I stop in EZ from time to time, Haven't been to Snowwhite in sometime.

EZ1 on Soi 24 I believe has the best selection. And Mango is right next door so if you don't like whats presented, look there also.

Cat at EZ 1 is a true GFE and likes cum, you can probably talk her into a facial.

Stannyboy
07-03-12, 08:53
Where is a massage place which offers two times on HJ?

Traveler1234
07-03-12, 12:54
I stop in EZ from time to time, Haven't been to Snowwhite in sometime.

EZ1 on Soi 24 I believe has selection.Just finished outcall with Miki EZ2. She was knockout gorgeous, great bod, better than her picture. Nice attitude but not a porn star like Bo of Mango or others. We llacked 'chemistry', and I was dead tired. Wouldn't repeat. If I have time will drop by EZ1.

NicFrenchy
07-03-12, 15:30
Where is a massage place which offers two times on HJ?JJ Massage http://raku2.tv/?p=294

Stannyboy
07-03-12, 20:20
JJ Massage.

http://raku2.tv/?p=294Any others?

TConor
07-04-12, 02:14
Called the shop around 2230, and choose Fang for 2hrs massage. She reached 15mins later, prettier than the photo shown on web. Overall just a so so session, lack of GFE, may be it's late and she need rushing back? She put the watch on bed and keep on watching it. Everage performance, surely not mango standard.

Many new ladies on web, any recomendation with service like Bo, cherry. Etc? I tried Bo, Cherry, Cheer, Eve, Luew in previous trips. Miss them!Oil, Cream, Pim or Por.

Is it true 2 pops ans A + level is included in the rate?

Bartchamdo
07-05-12, 10:48
We all know of the famous Rin. Their websight shows what might be a few other acceptable ladies. Yes, I know photo shopped. The question is are there any who have been trained by Rin and provide good service. Seems we never hear of any of the others.I was by there this week and saw 4 or 5 ladies lounging around in their lobby area. All younger ladies and easy on the eyes. I didn't ask if Rin had trained them.

Zauberfee
07-05-12, 22:29
Is it true 2 pops ans A + level is included in the rate?So far 10 sessions at Mango Massage in the last 2 years and it has been always like this

Abb8912
07-06-12, 01:23
Oil, Cream, Pim or Por.

Is it true 2 pops ans A + level is included in the rate?Last time those I tried will allow 2 pops, keep asking " you want cum again?".

Now I not sure, since many new ladies.

Monte3
07-06-12, 01:41
Just finished outcall with Miki EZ2. She was knockout gorgeous, great bod, better than her picture. Nice attitude but not a porn star like Bo of Mango or others. We llacked 'chemistry', and I was dead tired. Wouldn't repeat. If I have time will drop by EZ1.I've never had one of these girls outcall, I've met them out and hooked up that way, or a couple of times I've met them on the BTS and followed them to the shop, if I wasn't pressed for time.

My home life prevents me from doing much, which for a guy like me, is a good thing.

Look forward to your next report.

TimTimGuy
07-06-12, 04:14
Anyone visited either of their locations (soi 24 vs soi 24/1) recently? Any difference in rooms? I've got plans to stop by when I land tomorrow. Along with snow white on soi 28Hey, Traveler. If you are on the ground in the LOS, you may have seen or remembered that Snow White is on soi 26.

I posted a report that got dropped in the recent shuffle of the MP threads. In effect, I said that I'd gone to Tulip first, and for the first time, I just didn't see anyone that I wanted to, uh, spend time with. I found that somehow pretty sad. I then went to Snow White and was very impressed with the number of girls that were actually pretty. Yes, head-turner pretty. Enjoy the time in Bangkok. TTG

NicFrenchy
07-06-12, 09:36
Any others?That's all?"Any Others"? I guess I'm not motivated to help any longer

TomBarrow
07-06-12, 10:32
Hope to be in Bangkok soon. I normally try Annies and so far the service is good even if the ladies can sometimes do not look top class.

Is EZ any good. At Annies the service is clear; soapy and sex, but I am a bit confused at the pricing structure at EZ and other parlours. Is a massage just a massage, or always with sex? Which pricing package is the sex one?

Jp Slicky
07-06-12, 12:41
I beleive its 2500 B for one or double that for two. Easy structure

Traveler1234
07-06-12, 17:25
Hey, Traveler. If you are on the ground in the LOS, you may have seen or remembered that Snow White is on soi 26.

I then went to Snow White and was very impressed with the number of girls that were actually pretty. Yes, head-turner pretty. Enjoy the time in Bangkok. TTGLOL. Last night in town, finished biz dinner early, booked Belle and she arrived30 min later. Not as nice as pix. 6 out of 10. But was she a trooper. Everything and more for two non stop hrs. Too bad miki wasn't like her. Flying out tomorrow

Luvpuss
07-07-12, 23:07
Hope to be in Bangkok soon. I normally try Annies and so far the service is good even if the ladies can sometimes do not look top class.

Is EZ any good. At Annies the service is clear; soapy and sex, but I am a bit confused at the pricing structure at EZ and other parlours. Is a massage just a massage, or always with sex? Which pricing package is the sex one?Most of the places I have experienced charge for the massage first. Usually 400-500 for one hour. FS then is 1500. Many do not list the FS price but it is commonly known.

At EZ they have the " Massage special" price structure which includes FS.

I think Snow White is better than EZ.

Rodwint2
07-08-12, 00:46
Most of the places I have experienced charge for the massage first. Usually 400-500 for one hour. FS then is 1500. Many do not list the FS price but it is commonly known.

At EZ they have the " Massage special" price structure which includes FS.

I think Snow White is better than EZ.If you are going to Snow White, you should give Cherry's Massage a try as well, since it is on Soi 24/1 which is just around the block from Soi 26 where SW is located. There hasn't been too many reviews of Cherry's staff and folks should give them a try to see the quality of service they are providing. If new folks need to try an ace performer at Cherry's, just ask for Apple. She is a super trooper and hopefully is training the new staff at Cherry's of what great service is.