PDA

View Full Version : Bangkok Massage Parlors - Except TULIP and ANNIES!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82

NicFrenchy
10-17-08, 16:06
However NIc likes to be located near Emporium just about in centre of Oily heaven. Do you wear a disguise Nic, when going to Oilies so close to home? Someone might see you?I am sure someone already did... I am not ashamed of my vices :D

M P Lurker
10-19-08, 01:30
I tried to find this both massage parlors today, but i forgot to take the street location information with my. So i was asking several Tuktuk drivers. One told me that both parlors have closed, but I don't really believe that.Can SB confirm that the parlors still have open?Are there also Chinese girls working in those parlors?The Tuktuk driver which I asked for these locations took me to a parlor called "Texas" / "Taxis" or something like that, I don't remember the name clearly. It was located in a side street of Chinatown. There where only Thai people inside, I was the only farang.The asked me for 2000 for the girls in the fishbowl for a 90 minutes match. But they where all old and not what I was looking for. I'd give a 3-4/10 for those girls in fishbowl. I told that also to the Papasan guy.Now they brought some young girls (I guess 20-25) and wanted to have 3000 for them. I told him that I am not stupid and don't pay that falang price. The Papasan guy did not speak any English, but the Tuktuk driver which took me inside acted as translator.I could negotiate the price from 3000 to 1800. I took the most nice girl (7/10) which spoke almost no English. She was not very enthusiastic and she asked me for 500 extra after the first session.It really turns me off when a ***** asks me for more money when I am on it. I told her she is "ting tong" (crazy) and said I'll give her 200 extra but no penny more. After that she behaves more nice.All in all I still do not recommend that parlor, I won't go there again.Taxi drivers will bull shit you.Need to ask to go to something else near to what you really head to.I cannot confirm Cleopatra (ex Harlem is still open) but would have to ring to check.Its in Maitree Jit (usually spelled Maitri Chit) Road. Walking distance from Texas.Texas is a really low class place and they tried to rip you off.Last time I checked I believe prices were 1000 and 1500.On the map the blue pin is Cleopatra, Green is Texas and two yellow pins are Sao Botan and Infinity.http://maps.google.com.au/maps/ms?hl=en&gl=au&ie=UTF8&oe=UTF8&msa=0&msid=112522687346612693021.0004488989cf3827c091b&ll=13.741178,100.51868&spn=0.028806,0.036907&z=15It is well known that I frequent Infinity JC, but also Sao Botan has a larger girl selection than Cleopatra or Texas. S. Botan is likely to have some chinese looking girls and possibly some will speak chinese.So even if Cleopatra is not closed, I wouldn't actually recommend it. But you can always get a lucky girl pick.

Tiger43
10-20-08, 14:29
massage lousy, hj not bad, my masseuse was 24, no [CodeWord901] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord901) any more. body scrub not worth the extra price.
new placewas having lunch at jim thompson cafe in soi saladaeng 1, the same row as sri sathorn service apartments/chin service apartments in silom. there is a spa called [CodeWord901] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord901) spa (you can see the sign board on your right as you stand outside the cafe looking outwards) and true to its words, the girls are between 18-20 only and charges thb800 for a 2 hour massage. only hj and they also have a masturbator machine (from japan) which is the disposable type for additional thb500. the girls will expect a tip for the hand job and they will shower you as you finish undress when you enter the room. the girls can also be persuaded to take off their tops for you to perform some mammary action and some rubbing with their shorts still on. they wear those bicycle shorts as to prevent our hands from moving too fast. the girls are ok looking with one or two large tits girls from the parade. the mamasan do not speak any english and the girls also do not speak any english. hand movements with very very sparse basic english is available.hope this will be something for those looking for young looking school girls looking type.fd

Opebo
10-20-08, 18:54
Akane is a Fashion Massage, depending on the massage you choose, you will get HJ, BJ, Rimming... NO sex.BBBJ, NicFrenchy?

M P Lurker
10-21-08, 07:12
Excuse me! If there is one soi that deserves the "Oily" title, then it is soi 33!Look at the number of oily massage joints in soi 33 which offer extra services. AkaneNyan NyanLove TeenDream HeavenTeen ITeen IIIBest Massage (previously "33 Barber")Tomorrow MassageJack and BettyRan Maru HealingSawatdee (probably doesn't offer fullservice)Central Tour & Massage (however: don? know what to think of this one).Convinced?Several of these don't get many reports posted on the ISG, so they are not exactly famous except for Akane.Its quality rather than quantity, and I am NOT talking about the massage part LOL :DHow come I am staying in Soi 33 but going to Oilies in other Sois?We should be talking which Soi has the best and most famous MPs.

Mouse1
10-21-08, 11:52
Well I just saw this post on the BKK Thread.Thanks Nomad, whoops I mean Normad with the 20-20 vision!So it seems I might not too late for #55 after all. Perhaps she just wanted her photo off the web page and was getting embarassed by massive popularity? LOLLast time I was in BKK (couple of months ago) Aey said that she had gone off on a long-term booking, but who knows?

NicFrenchy
10-21-08, 12:34
BBBJ, NicFrenchy?Yes, Almost ALL will give you a BBBJ, some even CIM but YMMV because they're not supposed to

M P Lurker
10-22-08, 04:35
<cut>My dick couldn't go more than half way in before I hit the cervical cavity. Undaunted, I flipped her on her back and fingered her til she was wet and she responded really well. <cut>"cavity" is probably not the right word although I know what you mean.Its actually a bump or in some girls a significant protrusion. The Vagina channel usually goes a bit further past the cervix, so its important that girls do not stuff themselves with foam-sponge or cotton wool that shortens the total length.In some girls the cervix is not very deep and easily reached witha probing finger. Sometimes our dicks just smashes into the hanging protrusion of the cervix causing her pain, brusing and even bleeding even if we are not a hard or sadistic fucker.Some girls have a much easier time of it when they are flipped over as no the cervix tends to be on the bottom of the vagina channel and may drop out of the way a little to allow the dick to pass by it much more easily.So I understand why you found it easier after flipping her over and getting her well lubed up.Occasionally I have even met a girl with a vagina so tight (and short) that I would compare difficulty of entering as similar or worse than the arsehole. These girls cannot suit me (or you) when its very hard to get dick more than half way in.One black girl from Jamaica I met in Germany was great in every way except vagina far too tight and short. I suspected that after a kid, the doctor had sewed her up wrongly or to suit guys with a very small one.Sorry about the spelling errors (assuming I missed a few).

M P Lurker
10-22-08, 14:18
Mouse,If the girl is hot and good looking they shouldn't be working in this place ...Hot good looking girls keep on disappearing from every shop. They don't last that long. My favourite at Utopia disappeared. Super looks and service and full on GFE. Damn! I should have phoned her often to show the interest was high.Kristen at Angel26 disappeared before any of us ever managed to get a booking with her.Most of these girls meet a special someone to take them away at work or get offered something much more lucrative I guess.The moral of the story is I try to get the phone numbers in case they dissappear. Sometimes however that number mysteriously stops working as the girl has lost her phone or more likely doesn't want to be contacted any more.

Carpediemyes
10-23-08, 05:14
I have a friend who owns a bar and he said 40% of his girls get sponsored each year. But his girls do not earn that much so a sponsor's offer need not be too high. Popular girls at good venues or TTMs easily earn 100-200Kbaht per month. So leaving that kind of income is not easy and the sponsor would have to be loaded to make a better offer. Then again some ladies do not like the work and will leave for a godd hearted man with any reasonable income.

Carpediemyes
10-23-08, 05:24
I have a friend who owns a bar and he said 40% of his girls get sponsored each year. But his girls do not earn that much so a sponsor's offer need not be too high. Popular girls at good venues or TTMs easily earn 100-200Kbaht per month. So leaving that kind of income is not easy and the sponsor would have to be loaded to make a better offer. Then again some ladies do not like the work and will leave for a godd hearted man with any reasonable income.

M P Lurker
10-23-08, 09:41
I have a friend who owns a bar and he said 40% of his girls get sponsored each year. But his girls do not earn that much so a sponsor's offer need not be too high. Popular girls at good venues or TTMs easily earn 100-200Kbaht per month. So leaving that kind of income is not easy and the sponsor would have to be loaded to make a better offer. Then again some ladies do not like the work and will leave for a godd hearted man with any reasonable income.Years ago I once had a GF who came from a Soapy.She suggested I could pay her 80K per month like some other girls she knew got from their man and buy a house in BKK.If preferred to instead let her keep working and only pay her for her time per day when I was in LOS. She would try to get around this relatively low amount of money, by requesting me to buy a gold necklace or bangle etc. regularly (like 3 times per year), and of course the gold would soon be sold when the money was needed.She was frustrated that other guys were paying much more than me. But as she kept buying up land and wanted to buy a vehicle and get her boobs done, etc, there was no way I was going to pay for it all.Anyway turned out she was too temper prone and too controlling to be a suitable GF.

Mr Enforcer
10-23-08, 10:33
Yes, Almost ALL will give you a BBBJ, some even CIM but YMMV because they're not supposed toExcuse my ignorance, but what is YMMV?

Daddy07
10-23-08, 11:43
Years ago I once had a GF who came from a Soapy.She suggested I could pay her 80K per month like some other girls she knew got from their man and buy a house in BKK.If preferred to instead let her keep working and only pay her for her time per day when I was in LOS...C'mon, Mick, that's not a girlfriend. That's P4P! :D

M P Lurker
10-23-08, 16:39
C'mon, Mick, that's not a girlfriend. That's P4P! :DO.K. Was more like a potential GF.I had to pay for her time off work obviosly.She had high debts to meet.So obviously she could not afford to just go on extended holiday with me. So quite fairly I had to provide something.Its just I didn't want to go to monthly payments for her to quit work.She did get to the stage of calling me daily when I wasn't in Thailand. So it was sort of getting close to being a GF.Real GFs are pay for lack of play, right? Or is that called a wife?

Daddy07
10-24-08, 01:20
...Real GFs are pay for lack of play, right? Or is that called a wife?Yes, I think so. GF or wife = same same IMHO.FYI -- In Pattaya you can find a pretty young GF who will stay with you for 20K/mo. or less and she'll think she's won the lottery.

Member #3428
10-24-08, 01:29
Yes, I think so. GF or wife = same same IMHO.FYI -- In Pattaya you can find a pretty young GF who will stay with you for 20K/mo. or less and she'll think she's won the lottery.Shoot one Thai girl wants me to wear a wedding ring... So yeah I agree in thai GF is same same wife. And they want 20 K a month for the first few months, then they always want more and more and more... Never fails.

Boinky Boinky
10-24-08, 03:57
Excuse my ignorance, but what is YMMV?Your Mileage May Vary - in other words, you may have a different experience than the original poster did.

Sonic Bam
10-24-08, 07:20
Got back to BKK Wednesday and headed round to Angels 26 to try for Wine again - she was free! Mamasan shouts on her and when I see her I wonder if she is the same girl from 9 months ago, looks different for some reason. Up to the room and I realise she looks tired and has too much face paint on, the white powder they wear.Anyway, she gets the shower going but doesn't undress completely. She comes into the shower, I tell her I want special and she says she will do massage first then shower for special. Hmmm.Massage is pretty lame, more an oily rub down. She hasn't learnt anything new in 9 months. On to the special (after her shower) and don't get as far as FS. After a week of almost abstinence in Samui, the BBBJ is all it takes. She still has an absoutely gorgeous body and is good fun when she warms up but Bunny has definitely replaced her as my fave in Angels 26.Yesterday I gave Angels 22 a try for the first time. Same people as Angels 26 but subtle differences in the experience. Much fewer ladies to chose from for a start and hence the standard, to me, was lower. Probably only about 20 pictures in the book and half of these were off, booked, busy, etc. Of the remainder I picked Oh. She comes out and I am happy with the pick - smallish, slim and cute.Up to the room and it is the same layout as 26 except for the doors of the rooms that are folding screen doors not solid and they don't go all the way to the floor. You notice how much noisier it is than 26.Oh points me into the shower (not much English) and I ask her if she is coming in and she says no. WTF? When I come out she still has her top on and a towel wrapped around the bottom. She does the back massage then flips me over, massages the legs with the usual groin action with the desired result then asks if I want special - I should have maybe laid this out myself at the beginning. Anyway I tell her yes and she moves out of my eye line to undress then jumps in the shower.She dries off and come and lies beside me on the bed looking at me. First time I had got a real look at her and she has a pretty fit body - slim, trimmed and small chest. Some light touching for a couple of minutes but it obvious she isn't going to take the lead. Anyway, what followed was pretty good fun, her being almost shy and subservient.Would I repeat at Angels 22 - probably not. Angels 26 has a much bigger selection and just seems better organised. To be honest, I don't understand why they have both places that are so close to each other.

Wwqfas
10-28-08, 22:51
[Link to Photo deleted by Admin]EDITOR'S NOTE: The link originally included with this report was to a photo on another website, and thus it was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Photo Guidelines prohibiting links to photos on other websites. If you have photos you wish to share with the Forum Members, then please post them here. Please read the Forum's Photo Guidelines for further information. Thank You.

Mouse1
10-29-08, 08:06
Taking off her shirt and unhooking her bra, I saw a fine pair of tits. Too fine, in fact, to be real. Great report. Do you recognize these?

Allover
10-30-08, 07:39
It seems like we haven't had any recent updates on ball massage joints. What are the places you guys recommend for ball massage these days? I only do the soapies and would like to try a ball massage on my next trip in January.

TimTimGuy
10-30-08, 08:13
On a recent short visit to Bangkok, I had a visit to a 'soapy' on my ?to do? list. I thought there was a reasonable chance that I was the last remaining white boy in Asia to have the experience and it seemed like a good time to do it. After some cyber research and distilling what I could from the field reports, I settled on Emanuelle and had targeted Ms Yok.I took the subway train to Huay Kway stop from the Asoke BTS. (Riding the subway was another first in Bangkok, BTW.) When you return to the street level, Emanuelle is impossible to miss.I walked into the place and was greeted by a papasan who explained the layout and pricing. His prices were also about 800 THB above what the website says for the b-course girls, although to be fair the ?models" or "supermodels? at 3k and up were about the same cost I remembered. But I really couldn?t tell the difference, except for one ?supermodel?. Next time, maybe. No Yok in sight, BTW.Anyway, one very pretty, very busty girl gave me a nice smile and I settled on her. My ?cheap Charlie? discount brought the price down to 2,600 THB, which I still think is a lot ? compared, for example to a LT. But I was after this new experience, right? I find I?ve selected Ms Tin.Ms. Tin is very tall, very pretty and sporting boobs that mother nature does not give to Thai girls. Wearing high heels, she is easily 175 cm. Tin is 26 y.o., very light skinned and did not look 100 percent Thai, but I did not ask about that. And she?s sexy, with that impossible to pin down quality that hits us sometimes. I was ready to do her in the hallway.Ok, so it?s my first soapy and I?m with this beautiful woman and I couldn?t really relax. A lot of suds. More soap suds than I?ve ever seen. I?m as clean as I?ve been in my life. I kept thinking, ?Geez, let?s go to the main event[s]!? No complaints about Tin. She was very attentive and stimulating, all that I hoped for. I can still imagine the feel of her wet pussy along my legs. She managed to stay just out of reach throughout. ?I do for you,? she says. We moved to the bed and it was all good. She likes cowgirl and that works for me, with the lovely boobs in reach of hand and mouth. Round two is BBBJ, which she has no trouble with, but objects to me DATY. She?s worried about germs from my mouth in her pussy. Go figure. (No, I don?t have bad breath and brush my teeth twice daily, at least!)Round 3 began with Tin's determination to show me that she could actually give a massage and ended with me getting hand job with oil. Not always my thing, but the view is magnificent. All in, a good experience. Different from the oily experience, but good.

IrishLager
10-30-08, 09:52
Allover,Orchid Massage on Suk Soi 31 is currently the hot ball massage joint.

M P Lurker
10-30-08, 10:20
We moved to the bed and it was all good. She likes cowgirl and that works for me, with the lovely boobs in reach of hand and mouth. Round two is BBBJ, which she has no trouble with, but objects to me DATY. She?s worried about germs from my mouth in her pussy. Go figure. (No, I don?t have bad breath and brush my teeth twice daily, at least!)Yok at Emmanuelle allows licking her pussy but no kissing on the mouth. The mouth can catch a virus far more easily than pussy :DShe has a very hot body somewhat of a "dingk dong" and rather "thaleung" (naughty).Her body slide is perhaps a little bit too fast.Today visited my favourite girl at Infinity JC at 12.45PM.Faultless performance as usual so very satisfied. If I had to pick on anything, could be that she tries hard to be very sweet (possibly slightly more than seems totally natural), but is that really a bad thing? :)Girls and their regulars can really value each other.

El Greco
10-31-08, 03:35
. e.g. New girl wasn't good or a superstar was too tiredThanks to the FKK Great Master IseeU that was the case with me that Sunday with miss Dao. I had a booking with her at 21:00 hrs.But I was even more tired than her due to my all night flight.Although she did insist for a second round, no matter how tired she was, I kindly declined. Believe you me I couldn't get even a finger in her behind that time. Most probably due to reaction to IseeU's stretching. LOL

M P Lurker
10-31-08, 06:14
Thanks to the FKK Great Master IseeU that was the case with me that Sunday with miss Dao. I had a booking with her at 21:00 hrs.But I was even more tired than her due to my all night flight.Although she did insist for a second round, no matter how tired she was, I kindly declined. Believe you me I couldn't get even a finger in her behind that time. Most probably due to reaction to IseeU's stretching. LOLI like to book girls for early sessions to be sure to get them fresh. I mean, how many customers can a supergirl do in one day and still be in top condition. So its Yok today at 1PM. I might just ask her that very question. Just how much stamina do these superfit girls really have? How many customers can they do well? and how many orgasms can they allow themselves in a day? Surely they cannot manage multiples with multiple customers. Maybe some of this will be secret, but I'll try to get the low down.At least I am not tiring her A-hole. Her pussy is already absolutely perfect fit for me. The reverse cowgirl is incredible for me.After that I will do some computer work in my room. As physically I will be stuffed.

Mouse1
10-31-08, 16:07
No matter how long my in house massage is, e.g one, 1,5 or two hrs, I always tip the girls 1.500 baht. Is that the normal price?If I understand you right, 1500 Bht is the standard price, as opposed to the tip which might be additional, but is by no means necessary.

Dan7373
10-31-08, 20:25
....i removed her shirt and revealed a slightly saggy a-cup boobs with big nipples. was a bit disappointed. she said she was ticklish when i tried to touch her boobs. she didn't want it stroke instead she said grab it hard. grabbed hard i did. tried to get her to remove her skirt but to no avail. she continued her bbbj/hj combination and after around 5 minutes, i came hard into her mouth. she kept them all in without spilling and spat onto some tissues that she had prepared earlier and cleaned me up.i was then escorted down the stairs and out with the other 7 pairs of eyes looking at me. all in all, it's not a bad punt. not the best but if you are after and cheap and quick way to get yourself over the line, you can't go wrong with [CodeWord901] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord901).i usually want more than just a bj from the lady i like. but lady oi's preference for the handy-man to be firm with her big-nippled tits, while she is working him over with her mouth and hands, i find interesting. she sounds like the kind of lady i'd like to get my hands on some day. thanks for the info about her.

M P Lurker
11-01-08, 03:55
i think yok is probably very good at faking her orgasms. most ladies i've been with start to loose their interest in sex after their first clitoral orgasm. if you masturbate the lady's clitoris to orgasm, give her a brief rest, and go back to masturbating her clitoris. then you can maintain her clitoral erection and her interest in sex. but to masturbate the lady to orgasm again and again would probably turn her off, unless she fakes her orgasms for the persistent guy.for mutual fun and mutually honest sex. i think it's best to go after the lady's clitoris early in the game. massage her soft pussy-lips around her clitoris until you feel the hardness of her clitoris poke your hand from in-between her soft soft pussy-lips. and then maintain her clitoral erection by gently massaging her between her legs for the rest of your session with her.when you can feel the hardness of the lady's clitoris poke your hand from in-between her soft pussy-lips. and you maintain her erection by periodically masturbating her more. then you know for sure that she really is having fun with you both in body and mind. but if you make your lady orgasm too much. then you can never be sure whether she is still enjoying her sex with your or faking it.don't let your masturbating hand wander too far away from the lady's clitoris during your session with her. masturbate her periodically to maintain her interest and sexual excitement. but don't overdo it, is what i say.perhaps masturbating your lady to orgasm at the end of your session with her is okay. although such an orgasm would probably make it harder for the lady to be enthusiastic with her next guy. it all depends on how selfish you want to be.well i don't really agree. you beliefs are rather too regimented to allow for the incredible variation in girls and their sex drives.whats this "probably" stuff :confused:if you don't know yok, you shouldn't speculate. ;)in contrast to farang p4p girls, a very high percentage of thai p4p will orgasm sometimes with some customers who are really trying to satisfy the girls. i believe that thai girls are relatively sensitive and many can orgasm relatively easily, in fact far more easily than i can.for girls that can orgasm relatively easily (some are no challenge at all and others are quite difficult) usually most will go for at least 2 orgasms before they are thinking totally enough. in my experience, girls that can only handle one orgasm are very few.on the other hand there are exceptions that can orgasm many times and are sometimes embarrassed to admit it.are girls so skilled these days that they can cause their pussy muscles to go into rippling convulsions without a real orgasm. i think in most cases not. i also think that most girls pretending will just make noises or scream a little louder thrash their hips around a little.another sign of orgasm is when the girl temporarily forgets everything else that is going on and what she was doing for the man, because she is totally out of control.don't you think pretending to come 4 times would be going over the top somewhat ??? yok isn't very fake with me, imho. she does do anal but is quite happy to tell me that it doesn't turn on her on particularly. so we do whatever stuff is mutually pleasurable instead.yok really is a "sex bomb" in my opinion as are several girls at tulip based on other reports.she likes to really [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) the customer in many dominant positions. finger to clitty manipulation is not the only thing that turns her on at all. i am a bit of tongue enthusiast, in case you didn't work that out yet :d lol

M P Lurker
11-01-08, 04:02
No matter how long my in house massage is, e.g one, 1,5 or two hrs, I always tip the girls 1.500 baht. Is that the normal price? I don't want to spoil the market or even worst underpay them.Oh, I already miss BKK. I am in Lima/Peru now and this place sucks. BKK is second to none. Or is it RIO the best place to be? I think I will never be able to decide during this life. Maybe on my next one. LOL ThanksIf you get variety, you will appeciate each variation all the more. If I only ever did Thai girls, my perspective would become totally warped.So its best to have lots of nationalities at least occasionally.You get to know eventually that on average black or brown girls fuck a lot better than white girls. But fortunately some of the East European white girls can be superb also.I am suupposed to be spoiling the market by tipping generously, but it naturally helps make girls very keen to see me again, rather than thinking they can't be bothered.Also other guys say that when girls cannot get enough customers they will start to want more money for it. So from that logic we could suppose that if one customer over pays, then she can afford to make less from another customer.Its not like she needs to get exactly the same money from every customer. She might be happy with receiving far less from a very easy customer you comes very quick. She might become lazy to do customers that drain all her energy but pay a very ordinary tip. I scale my tip somewhat based on how long the sex session went and how hard she had to work, rather than thinking that a 5 minuute screw should cost the same as a 90 minute sex session. This is purely out of a sense of trying to fair for the girl and wanting her to look forward to our next meeting.

Lover Boy #2
11-01-08, 05:00
well i don't really agree. you beliefs are rather too regimented to allow for the incredible variation in girls and their sex drives.whats this "probably" stuff :confused:if you don't know yok, you shouldn't speculate. ;)in contrast to farang p4p girls, a very high percentage of thai p4p will orgasm sometimes with some customers who are really trying to satisfy the girls. i believe that thai girls are relatively sensitive and many can orgasm relatively easily, in fact far more easily than i can.for girls that can orgasm relatively easily (some are no challenge at all and others are quite difficult) usually most will go for at least 2 orgasms before they are thinking totally enough. in my experience, girls that can only handle one orgasm are very few.on the other hand there are exceptions that can orgasm many times and are sometimes embarrassed to admit it.are girls so skilled these days that they can cause their pussy muscles to go into rippling convulsions without a real orgasm. i think in most cases not. i also think that most girls pretending will just make noises or scream a little louder thrash their hips around a little.another sign of orgasm is when the girl temporarily forgets everything else that is going on and what she was doing for the man, because she is totally out of control.don't you think pretending to come 4 times would be going over the top somewhat ??? yok isn't very fake with me, imho. she does do anal but is quite happy to tell me that it doesn't turn on her on particularly. so we do whatever stuff is mutually pleasurable instead.yok really is a "sex bomb" in my opinion as are several girls at tulip based on other reports.she likes to really [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) the customer in many dominant positions. finger to clitty manipulation is not the only thing that turns her on at all. i am a bit of tongue enthusiast, in case you didn't work that out yet :d lolhaving been with yok a few times, i have to agree with mick on this one....dan....you know not what you say......the girl is really into sex and into finishing herself off. she likes rough fucking and her body is built for it.

M P Lurker
11-01-08, 06:38
having been with yok a few times, i have to agree with mick on this one....dan....you know not what you say......the girl is really into sex and into finishing herself off. she likes rough fucking and her body is built for it.hard to believe she was once a chubby overweight girl but now hip to waist ratio is very high.all this gym workout, sex workout and diet has moved her into the jaguar class. althletic, powerful and voracious.i am already looking forward to the next [CodeWord125] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord125). :pshe is the one who can get 2 shots out me. i never get to 2 shots normally.if yok is not in i would probably go for fly (faai?) who is also tallish, hot body, and rather pretty.i can understand why guys might fancy mamasan saeng. superb tits on her.

Tom Hay
11-01-08, 09:49
No, I never caught anything............That is reassuring to know. I have been stressing about it these few days.Anyone else has any comments with regards to this matter?

Cunning Stunt
11-01-08, 11:56
Having been with Yok a few times, I have to agree with Mick on this one....Dan....you know not what you say......the girl is really into sex and into finishing herself off. She likes rough fucking and her body is built for it.Like a lot of you guys, I think that I am too wily and experienced an old fox to be fooled by a fake orgasm in a girl. You just know when they are putting it on and, of course, they cannot fake the unmistakable physical sign which you all know so I won't bore you by listing them. I can assure you that in my 2 hours with Yok she came at least 3 times and I wasn't trying particularly hard to make her orgasm. I think that the girl is a nympho and is certainly in the right job. Mick brought up an interesting point - that of going down on working girls. I was flamed on the Geylang board recently on this very topic. I often do this as I find I get as much pleasure by 'getting up close and personal' with a girl's plumbing as she usually does. Also, on a more fundamental level, it gives you a chance to ..erm smell for freshness and examine for anything that shouldn't be there. I certainly wouldn't put my, even covered, dick anywhere that I wouldn't put my tongue first (although I only go for the clit, never the vagina - thats digital territory). The chances of catching an STD from gamahuching a freshly washed clit are virtually nil.Yok had a very sweet smelling pussy which is usually the case with Thai girls with their devotion to personal hygiene. In fact, I would much rather kiss their pussy as opposed to their facial lips. French kissing an Isaan girl often involves a second hand tasting session of that Laap lunch which, although not altogether repugnant, depends on your liking for Thai food:D.

Seydlitz
11-01-08, 12:49
I can understand why guys might fancy Mamasan Saeng. Superb tits on her.Very much so. Saeng got her boobs enhanced, but only to a reasonable extent, and she selected the best implants that give a very natural look and feel. I have not seen her for a while, but as Thai ladies age gracefully, I reckon that she is still very doable.

Seydlitz
11-01-08, 12:55
Its Saeng's month on (1 month in three as another poster mentioned already). Muk and ? are the other mamasans and all three makeup the owners of the business, I believe.There might be a few sleeping partners too (you know, the sort with stars on their shoulder tabs)

BuleDaddy
11-01-08, 17:28
Yok at Emmanuelle allows licking her pussy but no kissing on the mouth. The mouth can catch a virus far more easily than pussy :DShe has a very hot body somewhat of a "dingk dong" and rather "thaleung" (naughty).Her body slide is perhaps a little bit too fast.Today visited my favourite girl at Infinity JC at 12.45PM.Faultless performance as usual so very satisfied. If I had to pick on anything, could be that she tries hard to be very sweet (possibly slightly more than seems totally natural), but is that really a bad thing? :)Girls and their regulars can really value each other.Is you crazy?

M P Lurker
11-01-08, 20:09
Is you crazy?I would remind about banned words on the forum or shortened forms of them.No I am absolutely serious. Mouth to mouth kissing is far more likely to pass a virus like cold or flu viruses than kissing pussy. I do kiss clean girls' pussies. I often take the bigger risk of french kissing also, but not in every case. There are plenty of smelly farang pussies that I would not kiss including my ex-wife.

Mouse1
11-02-08, 04:13
hard to believe she was once a chubby overweight girl but now hip to waist ratio is very high.all this gym workout, sex workout and diet has moved her into the jaguar class. althletic, powerful and voracious.i am already looking forward to the next [CodeWord125] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord125). :pshe is the one who can get 2 shots out me. i never get to 2 shots normally.55 minutes to go and counting. i'll let you all know in about 4 hours time.and i have booked, so don't even think about queue jumping...

Fast Eddie 48
11-02-08, 06:35
I visit Thonglor 2 few week ago pick Toey cute girl she is 5 yr older than her picture on the web and she put on 20 lb more, she offer a ok massage and a nice oil body massage, she offer a nice cbj and I bang her for a good 30 min she is not very tight it take a few different positions to finish 1500 bht tip for service, there are a few better looking girl there might try on next trip.Fast eddie 48

M P Lurker
11-02-08, 07:23
55 minutes to go and counting. I'll let you all know in about 4 hours time.And I have booked, so don't even think about queue jumping...Enjoy! But she has started at 10AM today so lots of queue jumping could be going on ;)But seriously I am having a rest day from Yok today after two torrid sessions in 2 days. There are other hot girls in BKK.Today I rejoice. I have finally managed to make contact with my favourite long lost soapy girl (ex-Utopia). Turns out dhe has been "ill" in some way and now working in a Big C in Chiangmai. So didn't go overseas after all. I'm desperately hoping she hasn't picked up an important BF already, but what are the changes? Not good as she is real hot but thena again she did call me which is encouraging. Will have to get the low down when she gets off work.I already had some other reasons for a potential trip to Chiangmai, so .....

Mouse1
11-02-08, 08:24
Enjoy! But she has started at 10AM today so lots of queue jumping could be going on ;)Nah, she didn't get out of bed until 10am, she just told me. And talking of bed, that's exactly what I'm going to do now. Apologies, but report will have to wait for a few zzzz's. But will be giving solid 9's if not 10's in most categories, including artistic interpretation... :-)

M P Lurker
11-02-08, 08:31
.... including artistic interpretation... :-)Artist interpretation? :confused:What the ... is he on about? ROFLMAOHow about degree of difficulty for the manoevers?I might be ready for a relatively laid back session at Thonglor 2 today.

Centaurus
11-02-08, 11:58
Only Brasilerinhas can match with those two.Very true! And Yok has a brasilian body, too. The sort of well rounded ass and strong thighs that would classify her as a <moreninha muito gostosa in Brazil and that is somewhat hard to find in Asia. Actually, with her performance and hard body she would be among the superstars in the freelancer/website scene in Rio, too. And that is a quite competitive market! And no. I don t think she fakes. Another thing she shares with those brasileirinhas.

M P Lurker
11-02-08, 14:47
Stripped off, and as usual had to explain that that was my job, not hers. Into the shower for a soap down (and again had to explain that it was my job to wash her). And received the usual compliments for being hansum man, hung like a horse... .....Now let's see what I can get up (to) after 2 hours sleep and a handful of blue pills! Anyone fancy a beer?So your handle "mouse" is a of an ironical one I gather since you couldn't very well choose "horse". LOLShit, I didn't get any "hung like a horse" comment so she may well be totally honest. Well tonight I have an appointment to meet at Suzi Wong some girls at 9PM onwards for maybe 2 hrs. So if you happened to be there we could get introduced. I'll be one in white top, dark smudges under eyes and surrounded by plenty of girls.

Mouse1
11-02-08, 15:01
So your handle "mouse" is a of an ironical one I gather since you couldn't very well choose "horse". LOLShit, I didn't get any "hung like a horse" comment so she may well be totally honest. Well tonight I have an appointment to meet at Suzi Wong some girls at 9PM onwards for maybe 2 hrs. So if you happened to be there we could get introduced. I'll be one in white top, dark smudges under eyes and surrounded by plenty of girls.Yessss, 'hung like a mouse' doesn't have the same ring to it.That would have been good, but made the mistake(!) of phoning an old friend, and she is in my shower right now...Picture in gallery.

Mouse1
11-02-08, 20:21
Fully dressed, we kissed again and left for downstairs. I paid my bill, booked her again for the near future and said goodbye.You forgot to say whether you enjoyed it or not... LOL

M P Lurker
11-03-08, 03:32
"Arai kan nak kan nah?" Yeah, right. That as well...It means "what the bloody hell is going on?" but a bit more poliite.Last night met Mr D at Suzi Wong (not sure of his handle). Strangely he had been to see Yok that day, but was not "mouse1". So a bit of queueing was going on. He said that Yok reminded him of Amazon women of Brazil (in being rather strong) and that perhaps this type of work was a special calling for her LOL.

M P Lurker
11-03-08, 05:14
I knew something special had happened. At the end she took the money without looking at what I gave, respectful and shy. I could have probably walked away without paying her as she seemed completely unconcerned about payment. I gave her a 500B tip which somehow seems really lame now but that was what I had at the time. I hope that she felt that it was as good as I did. The minimum tip is 1500 Baht, so I trust you meant an additional 500. Its not that lame as probably only a few customers would tip over 2000 Baht (for fear of spoiling the girls' expectations), even though you certainly get your money's worth and then some. Its much better value than taking bar girls for ST in general.

Alroy
11-03-08, 09:51
The minimum tip is 1500 Baht, so I trust you meant an additional 500. Its not that lame as probably only a few customers would tip over 2000 Baht (for fear of spoiling the girls' expectations), even though you certainly get your money's worth and then some. Its much better value than taking bar girls for ST in general.Yes I meant in addition to the 1500 which she had to explain by showing me her fiver fingers three times.

Goodbook
11-03-08, 10:01
Hi Guys,Visiting BKK for the first time. Shall be staying at the Royal Parkview - Sukhumvit, can you suggest any massage parlours nearby.One more question, lets say a massage for 2 hours, is just a 1 pop massage, or it is more than 1, and that the session is not over untill the 2 hours are finished, i.e. any number of pops.

Centaurus
11-04-08, 04:29
Tarawadee:Good food, very helpful papasan (whose advice I didn't follow), cute waitresses. Pricing follows a color code and goes from 2700 in 5 steps up to 5200 and 6200 for the sideliners. I was considering one of them, really very beautiful, but she was picked when I had made up my mind. Another of the beauties was prebooked... so I finally opted for a 2700.She turned out to be a tissue girl: She was going for a condom to begin the bj, which I refused, and then she used a tissue every 15 secs. After a lucklaster session, I asked her for a massage, which I interrupted pretty quickly because she had no clue what she was doing.My mistakes: In a fancy restaurant, you don't eat a hamburger. And you listen to the sommelier when choosing the wine.

M P Lurker
11-04-08, 08:19
Pronounced: Tar-rar-wa-dee I believe.Didn't go to Tarawadee for quite a while.Canyon and I went to Utopia first. A couple of nice looking girls in a reasonable lineup but no absolute stunners at the time. Prices have increased by 100 Baht over my Soapies report prices. Number "000" apparently has gone to America now. Pity because when I saw her face and body once on my way out, my jaw just dropped. She was that stunning.We decided to check out Tarawadee. Got off the taxi on opposite side of Pattana-garn road and crossed over on the pedestrian overpass.Firstly we went in the right hand door which I quickly remembered was the door to the spa. Wrong door. Back to the centre door.Quite a lot of girls at about 5.00PM or 5.30PM? Canyon really took his time and every time he mentioned anything about some girl to me, the mamasan overhearing was trying to jump to the conclusion that he wished to choose that girl.So my advice to punters: "Don't ask questions about or mention any girl other than the one you are really keen on"You can ask then if "all natural" or silicone etc?The bad news: there is now 500 Baht Farang surcharge.Prices start at 2200 for V section + 500 for Farangs. Many other price categories: 2700, 3200, and up.Canyon chose a girl that I only avoided due to similar look to ex-GF. I chose a very slim but not short "dingk dong" all natural (no nose job) girl Miss B whose face reminded me of TV star "Marsha" but whose body and voice was more like "Champagne X".She was into enjoying herself as had not had an orgasm for 1 month she claimed. Was possibly a little bit tight for me (no baby) but still had a good time.On the way out saw a D class girl who was stunning. She was being perused by "Centaurus" who coincidently I had just met at SW bar the previous night. He was slightly upset when informed that the girl was already per-booked and could not go with him. But based on her looks I believed that it was true.This thing happens quite commonly.I noted her name and number as I would be willing to take the punt on her high price another day.At this point I met papasan Oscar who remembered me well from long gone days at Mona Lisa.Had a nice dinner at Giotto's Lodge and then we were going to Suzi Wong bar but Canyon too tired now (jet lag was rolling in) and I was getting too tired (too much mongering and not enough sleep) LOL.

Satrai2000
11-04-08, 21:40
Infinity JC Patpong is located next to the Montien Hotel at Thanon Surawong. Went here for the first time to check it out. Fishbowl had about 20 gals at the time I arrived (21h). Choose for a voluptuous lady who had the biggest natural nehneh I ever saw on a Thai lady. She was very friendly but hardly spoke any English. Told me that her father was Chinese; she herself didn't know one word of Mandarin however.The service was very good I must say, did not expect this. She started with applying the vacuum cleaner without raincoat followed by other great things and finished with the vacuum cleaner again. Shower and bath followed after this session (luckily I had a shower before coming here).Costs: 2500Bht (probably the farang/khaek/chaek/yippon/... rate).RTF: think so.

Cunning Stunt
11-05-08, 13:54
Yes I think you Englishmen can afford to be a bit generous because the pound exchanges for a huge number of Baht.We wish - in actual fact the pound is at the weakest it has been for years. One pound only gets you 55 baht whereas a year ago it was nearer 70. Its the Americans who are laughing at the moment with the dollar being so strong.

Sonic Bam
11-05-08, 20:53
Yes I think you Englishmen can afford to be a bit generous because the pound exchanges for a huge number of Baht.I'll back up Gamahucher on this one, as a Scotsman though, thanks very much. On my trip last month, the Baht to Sterling rate dropped 9 Baht in the space of a week via ATM withdrawls. Even still, good value for money! No complaints.

Rocksoff
11-06-08, 11:38
Costs: 2500Bht (probably the farang/khaek/chaek/yippon/... rate).I was always quoted 1900B, but very explicitly only if clearly coming without a tout anywhere close. If one of those guys bring you there or if you greet them while you enter, you'll get quoted more.

Kuratla
11-07-08, 10:59
Seriously, I think the room / bed is just not big enough for it to be a pleasurable experience.But I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem in principle. Go there, talk to mamasan and explain your needs, and go for a takeaway service in your hotel room. Then (and most importantly) post a report.It will cost you 4000 Bht +, which is a comparable price to Eden Club, for a potentially comparable service.I am seriously considering trying out a two girl experience next week. If I do, I'll post about it and see how it compares with just one. I also think that the limited room may be a bit of an issue. But we'll see.

M P Lurker
11-07-08, 11:23
Pronounced: Tar-rar-wa-dee I believe.Didn't go to Tarawadee for quite a while.....I chose a very slim but not short "dingk dong" all natural (no nose job) girl Miss B whose face reminded me of TV star "Marsha" but whose body and voice was more like "Champagne X".She was into enjoying herself as had not had an orgasm for 1 month she claimed. Was possibly a little bit tight for me (no baby) but still had a good time.....Same girl as I took at tarawadee the other day. Today I bumped into her at "Klong Praem" prison.We both were there visiting someone.No problem to recognise that naughty face in civies and she recognised me very quicklt too of course.Due to being with someone myself, all she got out of me was a big smile.

NicFrenchy
11-07-08, 15:58
And unlike Nic F, I think many of us veterans come to appreciate performance over pure looks.What? I know English isn't my first language but I think this time my post was clear and, you, clearly misunderstood. Read it again.

Betong
11-07-08, 17:49
What? I know English isn't my first language but I think this time my post was clear and, you, clearly misunderstood. Read it again.Sorry, Nic, my mistake. I saw "Price or performance is secondary, Looks are what matters most" and thought it was your opinion, not your take on Mick L's. (Though I'll bet even Mick relaxes his standards below a 9 if the performance is really outstanding . . . .)

Lover Boy #2
11-08-08, 04:48
I don't have any oilies experience, only soapies.You pay a fishbowl girl 1900-2000thb, of that the girl gets 1000thb. A sideliner costs 2500-2600thb, of that the girl gets 1200-1300thb. All in all, it's about a 50-50 split. If there is a farang surcharge, again it's a 50-50 split, generally. This is what the girls tell me.For poor service, I do not tip, and it's pretty rare that I don't. I tip 300-500thb in general, usually 500thb, 1Kthb on very rare occasions. So a trip to my local soapie will cost around 3000thb, a bit more if I count the tips for the papasan or mamasan and the drinks girl and the 20thb for soap lady.For me this is the best value, as BFing a girl ST costs around 4000thb in total, plus taxi money. I do not pick up freelancers. Oilies probably add up to about the same.Again, my regular soapie girls tell me most customers generally tip. In general, Thai guys tip, but not well, around 100thb. Indians are stingy and always try to bargain, farangs always tip, 100-300thb mostly. A 500thb tip is considered very good.This is very close to the info I have obtained over the years from workers and managers alike.....and the tipping scale is very accurate too. Good post!!

Centaurus
11-08-08, 04:49
Tried out the Nuru-Nuru massage at Colonze 2. I had to go early due to a business meeting, and at 2pm the lineup consisted of exactly one sideliner and one girl in the bowl. I waited a bit, and Papasan Leon finally recommended No 23, Day, for Nuru-Nuru.In the room, they brought in the smallish stool that defines Nuru-Nuru together with the transparent seaweed gel that is mixed with water and really glides fantastically. The session was pretty good. Day isn't overly pretty (6-7) but has am nice round butt and is eager to please. Bj goes deep and has the trademark Japanese slurp. The gel-sliding part on the chair where she works on your ass and balls from behind and through the hole in the stool, while gripping around for your dick, feels really great with the gel. Damage was 2400, supposedly with an 500 surcharge for the gel that is imported from Japan. According to the papasan, 70% of the girls know how to do nuru-nuru. When I left at 4pm, the lineup was ok but not great (passed by Nataree on my way back and man that was packed with young beauties). So go when you want something different and are into rimming / ass-fondling.

M P Lurker
11-08-08, 05:55
Again, my regular soapie girls tell me most customers generally tip. In general, Thai guys tip, but not well, around 100thb. Indians are stingy and always try to bargain, farangs always tip, 100-300thb mostly. A 500thb tip is considered very good.I do understand that what people tip is dependent on their social customs, their budget, and finally whether they are generous or not.I personally would rather tip nothing than offer a measely 100 Baht tip for the girl after a good session. The difference between a great session and a very ordinary session is worth a hell of a lot more to me than $4 (home currency).I don't want to waste my time having ordinary sessions which is why I prefer to repeat with girls that are good.Even though 100 Baht can buy something to eat, I would not like to get a "stingy" image. So its either a good tip or nothing. It helps really put me into the "preferred customer" class. I usually give the papasan 100 Baht tip just for a few minutes of service, if I know him well, so that he will feel like looking after me well. Sometimes just 50 Baht if papasan wasn't very relevant. On a rare occasion I have even given a papasan 200 for extraordinary service like finding out when the girl will be working, making a booking and calling back to set the time etc. i.e. really helping get me set up with a top girl.Obviously if everyone tipped the papasan generously, then he would be making big money. But obviously not everyone does.But just bear in mind that the papasan and waitresses in Soapies usually get no salary as such and rely purely on tips. But if getting advice on a girl, its best to tip the papasan afterwards based on him giving good information or nothing if he recommended a crap girl.So far I find that its very rare for some girl to act very lazy when she is expecting a good tip but knows the size of the tip is dependent on her performance.

SX Doctor
11-08-08, 07:03
The video page does not come up when you add the /video/ to the address.It appears to be case-sensitive, so "video" not "Video".

Flyhere
11-08-08, 07:47
I agree that tipping is a personal choice and there is no right or wrong. I don't convert the local baht into US dollars, but rather view things from the local perspective and relative value of money, based on what I know about the local wages.I tip the soapie waitress 20thb. The soapie girls generally give 20thb to the lady who brings the basket of soaps and supplies into the room. So I always drop 20thb into the basket or leave it on the dresser, it's a very small gesture, but it earns me a thank you from my girl.I think not many people tip the mamasan, and I don't know if they earn a salary or not, they probably has a small base plus a revenue-based bonus. Sometimes the girls will share with mamasan 100-200thb if the girls get a good tip. I tip my mamasan 200thb up front at the time of payment so my girl will see it, and they know to keep all of the tips from me. Just little things but it means the girl keeps the full tips.Now some may think that the 200thb to mamasan is a waste, afterall they might have given a good advice the first time, but subsequently you don't need to tip each time. And your thinking would be correct. It's just my way to establish myself as a friendly and generous regular, they give me their phone number, and I can get them to check the schedule and call me when a girl is working that day, etc.

M P Lurker
11-08-08, 08:08
I agree that tipping is a personal choice and there is no right or wrong. I don't convert the local baht into US dollars, but rather view things from the local perspective and relative value of money, based on what I know about the local wages.I tip the soapie waitress 20thb. The soapie girls generally give 20thb to the lady who brings the basket of soaps and supplies into the room. So I always drop 20thb into the basket or leave it on the dresser, it's a very small gesture, but it earns me a thank you from my girl.I think not many people tip the mamasan, and I don't know if they earn a salary or not, they probably has a small base plus a revenue-based bonus. Sometimes the girls will share with mamasan 100-200thb if the girls get a good tip. I tip my mamasan 200thb up front at the time of payment so my girl will see it, and they know to keep all of the tips from me. Just little things but it means the girl keeps the full tips.Now some may think that the 200thb to mamasan is a waste, afterall they might have given a good advice the first time, but subsequently you don't need to tip each time. And your thinking would be correct. It's just my way to establish myself as a friendly and generous regular, they give me their phone number, and I can get them to check the schedule and call me when a girl is working that day, etc.This is good advice. However with mamasan/papasan having very low or no base salary, I believe there is a need to tip them something on an ongoing basis, but to adjust it based on the effort they put in. So a very small tip is O.K. for just 5 minutes of their time.

Ralph Kramden
11-08-08, 11:57
I agree that 100 BHT is ample for the mama/papa in most instances. And I always give it to them in front of the girl to establish myself as a tipper. I believe this gives her a clear signal that if she performs well, she will be tipped. They know from experience that a lot of customers, especially locals and other Asians, do not tip. Also take small bills with you to pay for drinks. If you give the drink girl 500 or 1000 BHT, you stand a very good change of not getting any change.

M P Lurker
11-09-08, 05:00
Also take small bills with you to pay for drinks. If you give the drink girl 500 or 1000 BHT, you stand a very good change of not getting any change.I have never experienced that!

Iseeu
11-09-08, 22:12
Thanks to the FKK Great Master IseeU that was the case with me that Sunday with miss Dao. I had a booking with her at 21:00 hrs.But I was even more tired than her due to my all night flight.Although she did insist for a second round, no matter how tired she was, I kindly declined. Believe you me I couldn't get even a finger in her behind that time. Most probably due to reaction to IseeU's stretching. LOL...about that man. If I knew that you were also due to go back there after me, I would have left you a note. LOL

Fpgc11
11-11-08, 13:50
Do not agree with your last statement. Because you didn't get satisfactory service from a particular lady does not mean that the entire MP is worthless. I myself went here quite a few times, always took the same lady. Her name is Bel, half North-Indian and half Thai-Chinese. If BBJ is your thing as I understood from your post then this girl is for you. Besides that she speaks better English than most of the other gals. See photo attached.Hi Guys,I'm a long time monger but a new contributor to this forum and I couldn't agree more with Satraj's statement. I travel to LOS every two months and I've often opted for Outcall service from Dream Heaven. I'm happy to report I've never been dissapointed to date. No doubt there were occasions when the girl offeres no BBBJ but the sex was great though. My favourite girls include Pang, Ple and Da. In fact, I had just arrived home from LOS and i still could not stop thinking of the great session with Da this morning in my room in Grand President.

M P Lurker
11-12-08, 01:30
Hi Guys,I'm a long time monger but a new contributor to this forum and I couldn't agree more with Satraj's statement. I travel to LOS every two months and I've often opted for Outcall service from Dream Heaven. I'm happy to report I've never been dissapointed to date. No doubt there were occasions when the girl offeres no BBBJ but the sex was great though. My favourite girls include Pang, Ple and Da. In fact, I had just arrived home from LOS and i still could not stop thinking of the great session with Da this morning in my room in Grand President.Well its nice to get the odd report out of you. Look forward to some more reports of your experiences.

NicFrenchy
11-12-08, 04:12
It looks like this place is going to give Akane a run for its money.Services look Similar (except here FS is on the menu) and prices are cheaper.Free WIFI for those interested.Check out their website... I will go try this place soonhttp://2ladybkk.web.fc2.com/en/index.html

M P Lurker
11-12-08, 05:48
It looks like this place is going to give Akane a run for its money.Services look Similar (except here FS is on the menu) and prices are cheaper.Free WIFI for those interested.Check out their website... I will go try this place soonhttp://2ladybkk.web.fc2.com/en/index.htmlWhat was the code for FS on the menu or how did you know?

MailOrderCondoms
11-12-08, 05:52
What was the code for FS on the menu or how did you know?I think that's quite obvious, especially with the pricing structure. "Lip service" is a nice expression for blowjob too.

Rocksoff
11-12-08, 06:01
What was the code for FS on the menu or how did you know?I'm guessing "Body Service".As in "Hand Service", "Lip Service", "Body Service".

NicFrenchy
11-12-08, 10:11
I'm guessing "Body Service".As in "Hand Service", "Lip Service", "Body Service".Yes, and body service being charged 500 thb more than Lip service, one can very easily guess it is FS. No doubt in my mind.their 2 girls, body service massage @ 3,000 is quite a good deal, in fact, I will probably try it very soon.

Wombat55
11-12-08, 10:29
Hi All. My first post. Negligible experience in any of this, so appreciated all advice. Three years ago went with a bunch of Asian colleagues to one of the huge places. Don't remember the name, and was put off by the whole gaudy thing... ended up just with a straight (overpriced) massage.Today I took recommendations at went at 2pm (busy work schedule) to JC Infinity. About 15 ladies in the fishbowl. The manager was unhelpful in both advice and choosing, so I zeroed in on Jip. 23 y.o. flawless skin, superb figure (and with no silicone). I had asked if the service included bodyslide on an inflatable. Yes said the manager, but no, the room is not so equipped. Turned out to be in good condition, reasonable size with queen bed and double tub. Towels etc all good quality and seemed very clean.Manager asked for 3500 claiming Jip is the top price range. Agreed on 3000. Tipped manager 100 (but this was before discovering no inflatable mattress).Jip is gorgeous. Spent about 30 mins on quite a reasonable oil massage before hitting the bath, which had been filling all that time. Washed me down, and briefly was rubbing me between her very attractive real pair. Then to the bed. Jip was aiming for a fast outcome, but I take my time. Very much enjoyed kissing her twin peaks for a while. Briefly kissed further south, but she wasn't encouraging it. Then encouraged her to move from licking and kissing my nipples to some biting. Took a while, but she caught on. She kept trying for a hand solution without anything else. Eventually got her to a slide on a cover, and start with her mouth. (I don't do any holes) Not bad, just OK. She is so beautiful that I would have preferred to return some of the favour, but she wasn't into that. Suddenly she just basically stopped, making that I had worn her out. So with her back nibbling my nipples, she gave hand assistance to a pop.I would have tipped more, but having her stop while I'm accererating was a bit of a disappointment to what would have been a very good first encounter.EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Nvslim
11-12-08, 11:35
It looks like this place is going to give Akane a run for its money.Services look Similar (except here FS is on the menu) and prices are cheaper.I take it "Body service" is their code for FS? Looking forward to your scouting report.Slim

Mouse1
11-12-08, 15:38
it looks like this place is going to give akane a run for its money.services look similar (except here fs is on the menu) and prices are cheaper.free wifi for those interested.check out their website... i will go try this place soonhttp://2ladybkk.web.fc2.com/en/index.htmlwas in two minds about this until i saw free wifi! do you know what the down-load speeds are? is it wep-enabled? i'll give it a try, sounds like a fantastic hot-spot...just kidding. thanks for the info.

Montecristo
11-12-08, 23:38
"Unfortunately "Toey" disappeared from Thonglor 2 before I even collected her phone number. If anyone knows where she went, I would like to know. She was a looker and great sex.Toey , still appear in the website on 3rd row, but i cannot confirm she didn't left Thonglor.She was a looker :)

M P Lurker
11-13-08, 14:49
Toey , still appear in the website on 3rd row, but i cannot confirm she didn't left Thonglor.She was a looker :)I hope Toey will come back. I only saw her once.On the Gallery, I now like Yuka or Tum.Has anyone tried either of these nice looking chicks?

Fast Eddie 48
11-13-08, 17:38
I hope Toey will come back. I only saw her once.On the Gallery, I now like Yuka or Tum.Has anyone tried either of these nice looking chicks?Mick,I try Toey last month.She is older and heavier than the photo.Her service is ok, not great.She looked burn out.Maybe she will find a sugar daddy and leave the business.There are better looking girls at Thonglor 2, but stay away from "rat"She is a ***** .Fast eddie 48

M P Lurker
11-14-08, 14:01
Gosh, that's the second time I have been caught out by a TG reading these forums...!Thanks for the warning mate!When I took a photo of Yok she asked if was for the internet too. But she remains very passionate rather than cool so I guess if I have been sprung that she didn't mind tthe publicity too much.;) Maybe makes her try even harder if that were possible. LOL

M P Lurker
11-15-08, 08:01
Today I took recommendations at went at 2pm (busy work schedule) to JC Infinity. About 15 ladies in the fishbowl. The manager was unhelpful in both advice and choosing, so I zeroed in on Jip. 23 y.o. flawless skin, superb figure (and with no silicone). I had asked if the service included bodyslide on an inflatable. Yes said the manager, but no, the room is not so equipped. Turned out to be in good condition, reasonable size with queen bed and double tub. Towels etc all good quality and seemed very clean.Manager asked for 3500 claiming Jip is the price range. Agreed on 3000. Tipped manager 100 (but this was before discovering no inflatable mattress).Jip is gorgeous. Spent about 30 mins on quite a reasonable oil massage before hitting the bath, which had been filling all that time. Washed me down, and briefly was rubbing me between her very attractive real pair. Then to the bed. Jip was aiming for a fast outcome, but I take my time. Very much enjoyed kissing her twin peaks for a while. Briefly kissed further south, but she wasn't encouraging it. Then encouraged her to move from licking and kissing my nipples to some biting. Took a while, but she caught on. She kept trying for a hand solution without anything else. Eventually got her to a slide on a cover, and start with her mouth. (I don't do any holes) Not bad, just OK. She is so beautiful that I would have preferred to return some of the favour, but she wasn't into that. Suddenly she just basically stopped, making that I had worn her out. So with her back nibbling my nipples, she gave hand assistance to a pop.I would have tipped more, but having her stop while I'm accererating was a bit of a disappointment to what would have been a very good first encounter.Unfortunately due to being a newbie you got ripped off. If you had researched this thread before you would know that the price for Farang is only 2500 and 1900 for East Asians.Hey don't steal my GF! LOL :( Just kidding. But Jip is one of my regulars or visa versa. I dare say I might get better service out of her than she might give to everyone else she doesn't know well yet. I believe I only rated her as average to good on the first time.But I don't care if anyone says she is lousy as then I don't have to share her ;) But its a full GFE for me and as you say a top body. She did tell me I get better than most customers, so now I can believe it. I tip better than most customers too.Actually she is now one of my favourite Soapy girls. My previous favourite was at #100 at Utopia but now lives in Chiang Mai with BF and works in Big C. Damn! I would have liked a GF that hot too! She said that I can stay in contact so not sure if that means I will get a chance to meet her next time in Chiang Mai, or maybe she is completely behaving herself these days :(

M P Lurker
11-15-08, 08:18
Thanks for the warning mate!When I took a photo of Yok she asked if was for the internet too. But she remains very passionate rather than cool so I guess if I have been sprung that she didn't mind the publicity too much.;) Maybe makes her try even harder if that were possible. LOLI think it should be my policy to stick with girls whose English is really bad so that they won't read the forum. Otherwise might have to disguise my report by changing girls name etc.

Centaurus
11-15-08, 09:53
My ultimate fantasy would be perhaps Yok and Nong for a full 24 hour take out.Uff! The resident lesbian is Nice.Always good to have at least a bi girl in a 3-some.

Kuratla
11-15-08, 10:50
I have always wanted to have such a challenge, specially for my first day in LOS.My ultimate fantasy would be perhaps Yok and Nong for a full 24 hour take out. :DNo no I don't have that much stamina, but what a way to die. :eek:Coming back to earth for a moment. Perhaps I should see if I can survive Yok for the whole night first before I go completely crazy.I've read a lot of good things about Yok on this forum, but I've yet to book her for a session. I think that may be a mistake on my part.I definitely need to put her on my "to do" list.

M P Lurker
11-15-08, 14:43
Uff! The resident lesbian is Nice.Always good to have at least a bi girl in a 3-some.I think Nigh and Nice are the same girl. I hope she enjoys Guys O.K. too.I suppose the other girl could close her eyes and not worry about who is licking her out.

Kuratla
11-16-08, 02:46
Really a great report. You make the reader jealous!-However, there remains a basic question: You tell us "sloppy wet pussy juice flowed out of her vagina which I happily lapped up". If you ingest fluid from the most "HIV-dangerous" orifice with your mouth, why do you take the condoms ???? This is 100% inconsequent and you better should skip the raincoat.FVI'm not a doctor nor am I an expert on STDs... but I do believe that bareback vaginal sex with a woman is more likely to pass on an STD than eating out a pussy. Perhaps someone more knowledgeable in this area could comment.Regardless, I will stick with the raincoats.Glad you enjoyed the report, FV.

M P Lurker
11-16-08, 03:14
Really a great report. You make the reader jealous!-However, there remains a basic question: You tell us "sloppy wet pussy juice flowed out of her vagina which I happily lapped up". If you ingest fluid from the most "HIV-dangerous" orifice with your mouth, why do you take the condoms ???? This is 100% inconsequent and you better should skip the raincoat.FVApologies for not being in the unsafe sex thread.Sorry but that's an emotional reponse without scientific basis.My reading of info on scientific studies shows very low transmission of HIV by sucking pussy compared to sucking dick (a little more dangerous but not high), vaginal sex - much more danger , and anal sex the most danger.For the last two, its more danger for the pussy or bum than for the dick.One study of many sets of lesbians, with one partner HIV, performing oral sex found no transmission of HIV at all with I forget how many (maybe 50) couples.There is absolutely heaps of oral sex going on in LOS that is not protected. This is not comsidered anything like the risk of other unprotected sex.If I were you, I wouldn't cross the road though. Might get hit by a car. ;)

Flyhere
11-16-08, 04:57
I have a suggestion for all if I may.When you quote another post, edit out a long post so the quote is short. It saves bandwidth, but more importantly, it's easier to read.Put ellipses (3 dots ...) or <clip> to show that the quote comes from a longer post.

Startrek
11-16-08, 08:58
Hi all,I'm planning to be there in BKK next month. Pl. let me know who are the hotshot babes at Angel SO1 26.Thanks in advance.

Fpgc11
11-16-08, 09:10
Well its nice to get the odd report out of you. Look forward to some more reports of your experiences.Lol. I hope to add one more for now on Sir Mick.Ordered outcall service from Omatsuri: http://2ladybkk. Web. Fc2.com/en/index.html#lady on 10 Nov 08.Requested for Bell but she was having a client! Asked for Milky, was not working today. Wanted Yooh but was told not in yet. Just my luck. The papasan recommended New. And of course I took up his offer.New came bout 30 minutes later & looked just like in her photo.Her massage skills was ok nothing to shout about. After the massage, she pointed to my younger bro and said "yai mak". She tried to avoid FS and said afraid of the pain. I told her if that's the case, she can leave now right away & I'll just update her boss on her wonderful service. Right away her attitude changed. In a positive way.She then said "make love slow slow na". And of course I did. Only in the beginning. Had her in multiple positions & came after about 20 minutes. In the end, a well spent 2600 baht.Till next time.

Peterko
11-16-08, 11:53
Last year I visited the Soapy MP Colonze. For Baht 1800 I had 90 min of pleasure with a nice girl, good catbath and BBBJ followed by FS.Unortunately Colonze closes at midnight.Are there any MP or Soapy open after midnight? What is the going rate?

Richo Stevens
11-16-08, 16:22
Don't really know where to post this. But I find this thread as good as any! I ordered a DIY copy-your-dick kit online, amazing stuff where you can create an exact replica of your junior in silicon. Thougth it would be a nice gift to a special friend. Visited her last week and gave it to her and it was an amazing success! It's so genuine that I felt in love myself Anyway, she has always had a problem doing a proper BJ. She complaining that it is too big, and I've always thought she just wasn't into BJ as others has no problems doing on me. Well, smart as she is she suggested that I should try to put the replica in my mouth. Which I really didn't want to. But what the heck, it's my own. And to please the missus. BUT fellas'. It does look so small down there, but trying to put that silicon thingy in my mouth. It was good damn huge, and I suddenly understood my special friend's problems doing a proper BJ. And with that, a truly respect for those who has performed some great BJ's in the past. It's amazing, and I will for sure tip'them extra the next time I visit such premises! I recommend everyone to make a replica of their own, it's amazing. And its even more amazing seeing the face of the one you give it too. Makes a great xmas gift! And you might be surprised over your own size, I measured a circumference of 16cm which I never thought was possible.

Richo Stevens
11-16-08, 23:19
I'll start off with one of my own of Dow and another unnamed one, previously posted by someone else on this forum.Same girl I would say by looking at her lips and chin.

M P Lurker
11-17-08, 00:12
...Anyway, she has always had a problem doing a proper BJ. She complaining that it is too big, and I've always thought she just wasn't into BJ as others has no problems doing on me. Well, smart as she is she suggested that I should try to put the replica in my mouth. Which I really didn't want to. But what the heck, it's my own. And to please the missus. BUT fellas'. It does look so small down there, but trying to put that silicon thingy in my mouth. It was good damn huge, and I suddenly understood my special friend's problems doing a proper BJ. And with that, a truly respect for those who has performed some great BJ's in the past. It's amazing, and I will for sure tip'them extra the next time I visit such premises! ...I have always known that girls who don't do regular blowjobs get jaw problems and usually can't go for a long time. I have always been forgiving of my GF in this respect who didn't do any BJs for up to 2 months at a time but suddenly had to be an expert when I arrive. No this is not possible.Even DATY can give you a tired jaw after 30 mins, and we don't have to take a fat cock. Tongue is never ever tired.

M P Lurker
11-17-08, 09:12
Hi all,I'm planning to be there in BKK next month. Pl. let me know who are the hotshot babes at Angel SO1 26.Thanks in advance.You need to do a Thread Search (at Top Right) for Angel and also for Angelsand maybe for Angel26Angels26Angel24Angels24Angel 26 is actually in Soi 24/1 so anything referring to 24 or 26 should be same shop. Angel 22 is different shop.Unfortunately the search function likes to look for full words separated by spaces which makes searching a little trickier.

Mikle
11-17-08, 10:53
...She complaining that it is too big, and I've always thought she just wasn't into BJ as others has no problems doing on me. Well, smart as she is she suggested that I should try to put the replica in my mouth. Which I really didn't want to. But what the heck, it's my own. And to please the missus. BUT fellas'. It does look so small down there, but trying to put that silicon thingy in my mouth. It was good damn huge, and I suddenly understood my special friend's problems doing a proper BJ. And with that, a truly respect for those who has performed some great BJ's in the past. It's amazing, and I will for sure tip'them extra the next time I visit such premises! Great point! Your post made me think, not of trying by myself! It should be very difficult indeed, so let's give the proper value and respect to the girls who are so good and sweet at it.

Mouse1
11-17-08, 18:35
The other thing is that Dao/Dow's face appears to have changed dramtically comparing old web pic with new one. Is it the same Dow? Assuming it is. I think she has had some significant face ajustment surgery, particularly major nose job.Actually I thought Dow was one of the few recognizable ones from that very old web page. I wouldn't recognize Nestle from there, for instance. Not sure how many of those girls still work there in any case?

Satrai2000
11-17-08, 20:53
Most Soapies don't take customers after 23:30 and I wouldn't turn up at that time anyway fearing that if there are any girls left at all, they will not be good quality.There may be exceptions to this rule...A few soapies at Thanon Petchaburi sois 39/41 open after midnight. These include Embassy and Halem.Been here a few times at around 01AM with a taxidriver (so you pay commission..) and I must say that the number and quality of gals was not bad, not bad at all. At Embassy I paid 2500 each time. At Halem I paid 2500Bht for 2 gals (!) but that was in 2005.

M P Lurker
11-18-08, 09:07
A few soapies at Thanon Petchaburi sois 39/41 open after midnight. These include Embassy and Halem.Been here a few times at around 01AM with a taxidriver (so you pay commission..) and I must say that the number and quality of gals was not bad, not bad at all. At Embassy I paid 2500 each time. At Halem I paid 2500Bht for 2 gals (!) but that was in 2005.Embassy seems a bit pricey for a place of this standard although I still haven't been inside there yet. Of course its the standard of the girl that really matters to me.I wonder if different price for Thais?Here is an interesting report on Embassy if anyone is interested:http://www.2thebigmango.com/main/2007/06/25/embassy-soapie-review-even-the-cashier-is-slick/But it still sounds like a better bet than Halem if you are desperate for Soapy late at night. I have only been into Halem briefly once, and perhaps far too many years ago, but wasn't at all impressed by the small lineup of mostly fatties at that time.

Phil Istine
11-21-08, 12:35
Bloody hell,went there about 2pm the other day.Cinch to find and paid 800 baht for two hours and went down to see the girls.None of the faves around so picked the prettiest,cee.Wow,good choice.Incredible experience,two fucks up the arse and one in the pussy along with much sucking and oil massage.Cant be beaten but will return next week and try another service provider.

Chukichz
11-21-08, 17:52
This is a bit of a review from recent visits to various venues in bkk. First went to visit Rin at Hana. She always takes care of me in the best way. A bit on the older side but so am I. I went back the other day and was told Rin was on holiday. I made the mistake of popping over to Angel 22. I got Fish. Not a great looker. She is small but no spinner. A very nice natural rack. I would not recommend. Everything was very mechanical. Wanted to get the deed over with as quickly as possible.I also made a trip to Aviva. I forget the name of the gal. Again, not particularly good but got the job done. I would probably not return here. I was staying over by Luan Suan and tried several of the amps at that location. Most were strictly legit and I was getting only Thai massage (which I like if they don't stick those small fingers of theirs until I cry in pain, and end up with bruises up and down my arms). I ended up with so many bruises it looked like all the girls were touching me with 10 foot poles. However, one of the amps, Massage 55, had a small gal named team. A very pleasant personality. She was giving me Thai massage but kept running her hands up my groin. We were on one of the futons with only a partial curtain closed. There were a couple of the massuses a few futons over, but Team started giving me a really good hj and ball rub. She kept looking over at the other gals so this made this a different and fun experience. Just short of public sex. I returned once again for an oily massage from her and it was very good. I will return in the future.

Kuratla
11-21-08, 17:53
She further surprised me by allowing photo?s and was quite happy to agree when I asked her if I might show one of the less candid photo?s online to potential customers. So here you go.Yup, that's Dao, alright. I miss that ass of hers. I think it's her finest physical quality.

Sannita Sos
11-21-08, 23:25
I guys! I will go on January for my first time in Bangkok. I need somes advice from you! Witch is on the city the best brothel, with nice young girls and good price?

Sannita Sos
11-22-08, 15:15
What kind of service they offer and how much they cost?

Chukichz
11-24-08, 15:59
not sure if this is the correct forum, but what the hey. this week i went several times to [CodeWord901] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord901)'s. i had several of the "college girls", but one i liked because of her great attitude. her name is pa or paw. she is short and chubby with a nice natural rack. she really took her time, shining up the boys quite nicely. did not use her hand that much like several of the other girls do. she is very patient and i'm sure this was easily more than 15 minutes of great oral. if you're looking for a quickie, [CodeWord901] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord901)'s is a nice change of pace.

Satrai2000
11-24-08, 21:25
GQWhat sort of heaven? Is that just a HJ? Are you too shy to say more exactly what you got?This place previously had a bit of a reputation for "older" girls. How old would you say? Personally I don't mind if 35 YO as long as still slim and georgous.You get Full Service here, just as in most other oilies.In the past there were older "girls" indeed (that is about one year ago). However nowadays most girls seem to be in the 20-25 range.Oh yes: GQ stands for the famous Golden Question "You wan special?"Cheers!

Member #3428
11-25-08, 02:20
Do you get a special discount after the 100th time .... :DI got something for sure... but it wasn't a discount :D

M P Lurker
11-25-08, 04:16
I see no point in going anywhere else.Could go somewhere else if you wanted to waste most of the session with "real massage" ;) LOL.But I prefer not to mix business and end up getting second rate. So I would never go to a hairdresser and ask for a BJ out the back.The only massage I really like is using mouth, pussy, tits, and bum. Hand and foot massage is overrated IMHO :D

Member #3428
11-25-08, 10:26
Thanks for taking me along. My session was much better than average and repeatable. I kick myself for not trying it on my prior trip.No problem, I have a reservation tomorrow before dinner if you're game :D

M P Lurker
11-25-08, 11:31
I got something for sure... but it wasn't a discount :DFor you, it should have been an extra girl thrown in for same downstairs charge. :D

M P Lurker
11-26-08, 05:38
Hi Mick,The map is fantastic. if you or someone else familiar with the surrounding could add for me and others ?nfinity JC", that would be great. i am looking for that place quite a whileInfinity JC is a Soapy MP and is therefore covered by the Soapy MPs (Turkish Baths) Map.There is a reference to it with link inside the "Oilies Map"http://maps.google.com.au/maps/ms?hl=en&gl=au&ie=UTF8&oe=UTF8&msa=0&msid=112522687346612693021.00044836624e9b986acc9&ll=13.75014,100.564213&spn=0.029055,0.037551&z=15takes you to here:http://maps.google.com.au/maps/ms?hl=en&gl=au&ie=UTF8&oe=UTF8&msa=0&msid=112522687346612693021.0004488989cf3827c091b&ll=13.753642,100.545502&spn=0.058109,0.075102&z=14

Rocksoff
11-26-08, 08:02
Hehe, I've had April twice :-) She was assigned to me on my first visit, and was working the desk at my second and I asked her again. On my third visit, they called her again, but I asked to pick from the photos instead. I actually liked her a lot. On the 2nd visit we fell asleep together, but I didn't mind as I was really tired and it felt fantastic slipping into dreamland with her curled up close together.

Mouse1
11-26-08, 18:07
Just got back and we actually discussed this. Not this session but maybe after I return from Chonburi. I was with a girl name Gita, will publish her picture and report later, been there about 7 months. I asked if she wanted a report and she asked please as she is not knows as superstar like Yok and Doa and others... I told her that I should not as I would like to keep her myself, I should tell folks she's no good and not go with her, but in truth she's a good kid. Turning 23 year old soon.Yeah, I agree, she's rubbish. Choose someone else... :-)First time I saw her (her third day at work) she was paranoid about photos and the internet, but sounds like she is a lot more relaxed now. Wouldn't even give me her phone number until the second time. I have some nice face photos, but did promise (many times) not to publish them, so I have to keep my word.

Charlie Horse
11-26-08, 18:28
Mick, Fantastic job. BestMouseAgree, awesome.

Dan7373
11-26-08, 19:14
Some time ago I came across a sex toy called 'The Clitoral Pump'. Apparently some doctors recommend it for women who have 'anorgasmia' or inability to orgasm. This pump works by increasing the blood flow to the woman's clitoris making it fully erect. Which increases the woman's sexual arousal so much that she is able to orgasm. Here is an example of it: http://www.redtube.com/346And it didn't take me long to realize that I could easily provide this kind of prolonged suction for my lady's clit with my mouth. I didn't need that pump.I've tried to pump up my Thai lady's clit like that with my mouth. And it seems to work really well for her. A couple of times she ended getting on top of me cowgirl style right there and then, so aroused she was.Unfortunately I'm now in a steady relationship with my Thai lady. I don't feel entirely free to go with other ladies as much as I like. And I haven't been able to try this technique with any other lady.But I'm curious to know how well this arousal technique works with other ladies. I've been with a few Thai ladies before who were reluctant to go for a second round with me. Because they were tired. And I'm wondering if a guy pumping up the lady's clit with his mouth a lot would rejuvenate her desire for some more hanky-panky with him? Has anyone tried this with a massage lady? I certainly would like to hear about it. Cunnilingus seems to be quite popular among farangs. Which is a linguistic type of sex action. But I haven't heard of many farangs who like to supply the vacuum for their lady's clit until she is more than fully erect and completely aroused.

Member #3428
11-26-08, 23:58
Incidentally, I think it is DITA (pronounced Deeta), at least that's what I have in my phonebook and what I have been calling her...! But I agree that Dita / Gita sound pretty similar. Anyway, she is my current fave rave.They way she wrote it on the card was GITA.. the way it sounds to my ear is GITA. I was was with a lita and a malita and others and i'll stand by GITA but... as I said, I will be happy to do more investigation into her.

M P Lurker
11-27-08, 00:01
....cunnilingus seems to be quite popular among farangs. which is a linguistic type of sex action. but i haven't heard of many farangs who like to supply the vacuum for their lady's clit until she is more than fully erect and completely aroused.it is often long known by the experienced that it is not just about "licking". sucking is a very important component and sometimes the most important. girls vary in what they like.usually they will say if doing it too strong.but one of the first thai girls i was really keen on in thailand helped train me to be better.she explained that she liked a cross between sucking on and continual gentle flicking of clit with the tongue rapidly unfortunately our tongues cannot reach the speed of a vibe). i had to practice on her a lot until i was getting close to her previous best ever experience. i.e. she was training me up to try to equal her previous daty guru.of course i now know more. i know about gentle digital stimulation of g spot at same time. i know that some girls like to start with very soft licking. others like your tongue to crash forcefully into the clit with a big head movement. some like stimulation on top of the clit.other like stimulation a bit below the clit. direct on the clit can be too much for some girls in the early stages. in the end you just have to be willing to try things and adapt to the reaction obtained.good technique is important and chemistry is important too. she needs to feel comfortable and at ease with the whole thing (and a bit horny of course). but once you know what the girl likes, there are quite a few very sensitive girls that can make it in less than 5 minutes, while others prefer a much more extended build up that can be 20 minutes or more. p.s. its good to get girls to play with themselves and watch closely what techniques they are using.

Member #3428
11-27-08, 00:02
Yeah, I agree, she's rubbish. Choose someone else... :-)First time I saw her (her third day at work) she was paranoid about photos and the internet, but sounds like she is a lot more relaxed now. Wouldn't even give me her phone number until the second time. I have some nice face photos, but did promise (many times) not to publish them, so I have to keep my word.HAHAHAHA... yes please everyone avoid her.... I am 100% positive that the pictures we have taken she's said which one is OK to be published and what is not.. I'm clear on this one. Don't worry folks, picture is coming. Her english and texting is still weak unless you know some generic basic thai. She knows enough english in the boom boom department to take care of you. My favorite is "Gita can do, Gita make you happy"....

Member #3428
11-27-08, 00:07
P.S. Its good to get girls to play with themselves and watch closely what techniques they are using.In theory you are correct and I agree 100%. But not many thai girls will lay down and play with themselves while you watch. I mean you walk in a bar pick up a girl and say lay down and finish yourself... They just don't / won't do it. After you've been with a girl for a while or she's a really horny one then they do it... but right away I'd like to see Joe Farang get a girl to do this for real. It'd be a quick rub and oh I'm so horny...

M P Lurker
11-27-08, 00:58
In theory you are correct and I agree 100%. But not many thai girls will lay down and play with themselves while you watch. I mean you walk in a bar pick up a girl and say lay down and finish yourself... They just don't / won't do it. After you've been with a girl for a while or she's a really horny one then they do it... but right away I'd like to see Joe Farang get a girl to do this for real. It'd be a quick rub and oh I'm so horny...LOL Yeh, not so much for a girl you just met if she is shy, but some are O.K. with putting on a little show for me. I can pretend I need it to get me really horny ;) In truth it turns me on far more than say watching an X video of a girl doing blow job for example.I also really get turned on heaps watching a girl lick another girl like at Suzi Wong showtime.

M P Lurker
11-27-08, 05:46
I wanted to try Dao, Fly and Cee, but never made it past Yok.On my to do list is: Nong, C, Fly, Teena, maybe Nice, Take-out, and any pretty one.Not so keen on silicone but can make occasional exception and not keen on flab.

Duniawala
11-27-08, 15:46
...............................It seems to be a strange name for a Thai girl. Did she pronounce it like Guitar or perhaps with more emphasis on the first syllable than normal?Looking forward to the pics :)Gita ( Geeta) It is a common Indian name. Does she by chance have Indian blood?

Member #3428
11-28-08, 07:42
Gita ( Geeta) It is a common Indian name. Does she by chance have Indian blood?Don't think so... up country issan parents

Mouse1
11-28-08, 09:32
Fly is not my suggestion, only commented that she looked good. The new Fah is looking prettier than a few months ago. I think has lost weight, toned up and possibly a nose job.I can confirm. Fa (that's how she spelt it) said that she had lost a lot of weight recently, and I must say she was looking pretty good with it. Can't comment on nose job as I never spot 'em.

Betong
11-29-08, 07:04
up country issan parentsSorry for a completely petty nit-pick, but after being assaulted by at least a dozen 'issan's today . . . the word is อีสาน (or less correctly, อิสาน ). I.e. an 'i', an 's', an 'a' and an 'n'. Spell it 'isaan' or 'isan' or 'isahn' or 'E-sarn' (the dreadful old Bangkok World spelling) or any way you like but please PLEASE only one 's', OK? Thank you, I feel better now. Blame it on too many years of grad-school linguistics . . . .

M P Lurker
11-29-08, 10:45
A tall but trim cutie. 170cm 52kg. No second guesses should be needed so NO need to ask me who. A superstar.

M P Lurker
11-29-08, 11:04
I am not sure I am "wise" but here is my Top 5: ....<cut>....1st Place: Luxury Massage (Sukhumvit Soi 19)My Number 1 place for a few months now. I like the Spa Rooms (with Jacuzzi) and now my 2 favs there give me 2 shots + a great GF Experience. The Mamasan knows me too so when I go a little over time she never tries to charge meHere are the Girls of Luxury. The Pics are probably exaggerated, knowing the Thonglor Group, is that right Nic? Is Luxury still affiliated with Thonglor 1 & 2?http://luxurybkkmassage.com/GirlsGallery.htmlI'm just about convinced to move from Thonglor 2 to Luxury.Some extra pics of girls, some Luxury, some at other Thonglor shops:http://translate.google.com.au/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fluxurybkk.jakou.com%2Fonnnanoko.htm&sl=ja&tl=en&hl=en&ie=UTF-8 The Smile Teen web site doesn't seem to have as many pretty girl pics?

Mad Harry
11-29-08, 12:15
[3rd Place: Akane (both Branches)What a rush of adrenaline! This place, despite the No-FS Policy has very rarely let me down and has some very very nice ladies.2nd Place: Smile Teen Massage (Sukhumvit Soi 26)The Mamasan Loves me, and it shows! she always gives me great deals (Free VIP room, Free 30 mn...) and I keep coming back as the providers are really good there. 1st Place: Luxury Massage (Sukhumvit Soi 19)My Number 1 place for a few months now. I like the Spa Rooms (with Jacuzzi) and now my 2 favs there give me 2 shots + a great GF Experience. The Mamasan knows me too so when I go a little over time she never tries to charge me[/QUOTE]After a long flight from UK, which is a better bet Akane, Sazanka or Luxury Massage, full service will not be required as i will probably be jetlagged but a bbbj and a good cat bath would be nice. Staying at the Sheraton and landing at BKK (If airport is open) with Mrs in tow at 3.30pm

M P Lurker
11-29-08, 12:23
After a long flight from UK, which is a better bet Akane, Sazanka or Luxury Massage, full service will not be required as i will probaly be jet lagedYou might "probaly" be jet "laged" already :)Sorry, A-kan-e resist, but we all make spelling mistakes. I am lucky that I can go back and Sazanka some of mine but I don't believe new members have this Luxury.You must judge for yourself by reports of others. Use thread search to find them. No one can say what is best for you.

Sonic Bam
11-29-08, 13:52
[After a long flight from UK, which is a better bet Akane, Sazanka or Luxury Massage, full service will not be required as i will probably be jetlagged but a bbbj and a good cat bath would be nice.Sazanka is a Korean style place, probably not what you are after from what you write above. Body scrub (scouring gloves then salt) in wet room downstairs, back upstairs for hot towel wrap and massage then HJ. One or two people have reported BJ but normal (inclusive) service is HJ only. Girl does not strip but will usually let you have a fiddle with her during the HJ.Akane will probably fit the bill for you but you will probably not get BBBJ. Nic gets "preferred customer" service after much investment but a first time customer, in my opinion, will be very lucky to get any more than CBJ. Catbath is part of their standard service.At Smile Teen 26 (or even Angels 26) you will get an oily rub down, standard will vary depending on the girl you choose, and anything you want from HJ to FS.Using the forum search function will get you loads of reports on all three places.

Member #3428
11-29-08, 14:28
A tall but trim cutie. 170cm 52kg. No second guesses should be needed so need to ask me who. A superstar.Another mate had her today and she still looks good and heard she performs up to par as usual. Been a while since she rocked me been busy with this one.Damn it sucks being stranded in BKK....

Member #3428
11-30-08, 02:02
Ranking: Yok (means "Jade")- 19 different members recommendedDao (means "star" :))- 15 (its quite close and Dao was missing for a while)Nestle - 7C (Cee, means "splendid") - 7Nice - 6 (reportedly bi-sexual)Teena - 4Gita - 4Fa (the new one, means "sky") - 4June - 3Pim - 3and numerous others on two reporters.Agree with your top two, but Nestle and Teena I'd move down. C, Gita and Fa I'd move up. Never went with Nice but am willing to try for purely scientific reasons since I'm stuck here. The problem is the same as you, once you go yok you have a hard time going others, or another. I've been lucky, have not had yok this trip and am trying to avoid her to get some others as if I take her I know I'll be hooked again and don't want that.

Centaurus
11-30-08, 03:58
I have redone my counts based on number of different Forum Members recommending a girlAs we are being good bureaucrats: Nong was recommended by three forum members (Canyon, TimTimGuy, me) and should hence appear on the list by name.Now: What's the second best massah in BGK? ;)

M P Lurker
11-30-08, 06:13
Agree with your top two, but Nestle and Teena I'd move down. C, Gita and Fa I'd move up. Never went with Nice but am willing to try for purely scientific reasons since I'm stuck here. The problem is the same as you, once you go yok you have a hard time going others, or another. I've been lucky, have not had yok this trip and am trying to avoid her to get some others as if I take her I know I'll be hooked again and don't want that.I can't move anyone down as these are just tallies of number of ISG members recommending a girl over a period. So supposed to be an unbiased list. I haven't tried most of the girls and therefore have no opinion.You and everyone is welcome to give their own opinion.Over a year ago I think you recommended both Teena (the enegiser bunny) and Nestle as top girls. But preferences change over time.No need to try any girl unless she appeals to you.

Fon Tok
11-30-08, 06:37
I am not sure I am "wise" but here is my Top 5....Thanks Nic! I appreciate you contributing an answer to my query. I think I'll try Luxury next time I'm in Bangkok. Hopefully soon! (PAD permitting...) BTW, some of my recent memorable MP favorites (I like a good massage):1) Sabai Sabai "hotel delivery" (there is a girl there named Jum...)2) Sazanka (I like the salt rub and friendly service...)3) Hana (Rin never fails...)4) Happy Massage (next to Narai Hotel...basic, but fun...try a girl named Net)5) Ben Ten (Silom Soi 6...one older gal there was terrific...)Any other "experienced" members care to offer their TOP 5 MP (oilies, soapies, "fashion", whatever...)?

Virgin Lover
11-30-08, 08:10
Sazanka is a Korean style place, probably not what you are after from what you write above. Body scrub (scouring gloves then salt) in wet room downstairs, back upstairs for hot towel wrap and massage then HJ. One or two people have reported BJ but normal (inclusive) service is HJ only. Girl does not strip but will usually let you have a fiddle with her during the HJ.Went to Sazanka for the first time. Girl I had offered BBBJ and stripped w/ touching.

TimTimGuy
12-01-08, 01:28
Centaurus notes..."As we are being good bureaucrats: Nong was recommended by three forum members (Canyon, TimTimGuy, me) and should hence appear on the list by name."Hey Mick! I make a point about publicity, you pick up on the statistical implications of my posts, and all of a sudden my favorite girl gets knocked from super-star status to a non-mention. Zounds! So much for expecting a reward when I next return! In any case, I always enjoy your posts and appreciate the information you've compiled. Not being in Thailand, I envy you the ability to do all the research.If you meet up with Nong, please tell her the guy who looks like her brother-in-law is working on her behalf. (At least, I think so!)~TTG

M P Lurker
12-01-08, 02:34
Apologies for previous goof TimTimGuy. I have redone my counts based on number of different Forum Members recommending a girl (rather than count each of Mick's votes for same girl LOL), and including Canyon's recommendations:Ranking: Yok (means "Jade")- 19 different members recommendedDao (means "star" :))- 15 (its quite close and Dao was missing for a while)Nestle - 7C (Cee, means "splendid") - 7Nice - 6 (reportedly bi-sexual)Teena - 4Gita - 4Fa (the new one, means "sky") - 4Nong - 3June - 3Pim - 3and numerous others on two reporters.Some other girls mentioned by one or two members during the last 18 months approx.:April, Bee, Ben(z), the old Fa (Far), Fly, Golf, Gung, Jane, Jo Jo, May, Michi (Meiji), Nadea, Nikki, Oil (Or?), Ploi, Poo (Pu), Tuk, RoseC, Gita, and Fa I believe are relatively new and have risen quickly. Apologies if anyone left out and deserves higher rank.I think its hard to split Yok and Dao as the absolute superstars but with different styles. Yok will be too tall to suit some guys, but seems to act in a very natural way. Dao is perhaps the more aggressive pornstar by all accounts with enhanced tits.The Index (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=817530&postcount=2098)

Kuratla
12-01-08, 08:52
Thanks for the tip Carpediemyes! I'll look for that escalator after my next session ;)Thank God (or Buddha, perhaps) for that escalator. I don't think I would have been able to climb a set of stairs after the 3-hour 4-pop marathon I survived today.Makes me wonder why I put my body through so much punishment?

NicFrenchy
12-02-08, 06:53
However, such reports, I was told, aren't necessary nor particularly welcomed so I was asked to stop writing them. I respect that and have, therefore, stopped writing reports. A shame, as I enjoy writing, but c'est la vie.These reports are not here to make the ladies happy. Also, one should not care wether they like it or not, agree or not. Forums like these are here for PUNTERS to exchange information, not for the girls to dictate what they like or not to read.

NicFrenchy
12-02-08, 07:56
this post is from a friend "mr dolphuker" may massage : very near to cowboy in asoke soi 1. tony’s traditional massage parlour in soi 23 about 100 metres after soi cowboy on the right-hand side of the road was good. still 100 baht for the basic 1 hour thai massage, but it has changed. the guy owns the on nut tony’s massage place as well as other establishments. apparently he is very much into meeting the needs of the gay community, massage-wise. before he broke up with his long-time girl-friend, the tony’s in soi 23 had just one or two guys working alongside the ladies, but after the bust-up with may, for whatever reason, he imported a lot of guys to do the soi 23 massage, as he already had blokes in the on nut branch. may has opened her first massage parlour in sukhumvit soi 21, asoke soi 1 above big mamas pizzeria italian restaurant and a korean restaurant. you can park off-road in front of the korean restaurant, as that is her rental land. may massage has just opened this month. pristine. clean. gleamingly new. nice ambiance. refreshing. extremely well run by her sister, since may herself isn’t there until the evening most days. open from 9 a.m. until last massage at midnight, which means they want to shut by 1 a.m. if possible. caters for guys and girls and families. it has 8 ladies and 8 men doing massage. you could bring your granny from the nun’s convent and she wouldn’t blink an eye-lid. your baby could lick the floor it’s so clean and not contract anything. happy endings available, so ask beforehand who does, as not all of them do. respect that. prices are unbelievably cheap. if you become a member by just paying for 10 hours ( and no, you don’t have to have them all in one session, you get an hour’s free massage in the same style). thai massage 100 baht per hour. 1000 baht for 11 hours as a member. foot massage 100 baht per hour. 1000 baht for 11 hours as a member. express massage 300 baht per hour. 3000 baht for 11 hours as a member. foot spa 250 baht per hour. 2500 baht for 11 hours as a member. herbal massage 250 baht per hour. 2500 baht for 11 hours as a member. oil herbal massage 300 baht per hour. 3000 baht for 11 hours as a member. oil massage 250 baht per hour. 2500 baht for 11 hours as a member. herbal scrub 350 baht per hour. 3500 baht for 11 hours as a member. aroma massage 400 baht per hour. 4000 baht for 11 hours as a member. do i have any financial connection with this place ? no. do i like to see young people attempting to make a go of it, after being shabbily treated ? yes. most of the ladies from tony’s are now employed at may’s. and they are looking for more ladies to work there. 9 reclining chairs for foot massage and since they are not at street level, you don’t have every tom, dick and mary peering in through the shop-front window. two curtained areas for traditional massages. showers available. 6 partitioned rooms for the more secluded oil massages. shower available next to them. i hope they do well.

NicFrenchy
12-02-08, 07:57
I made my way to Soi 19 and then over to MAY Massage. A little flight of stairs and there you are, at the entrance of MAY massage. 4 (or 5) foot massage on your right upon entering, they did not look very comfortable and too close to each other but for 100 thb who can complain? I went in and asked for an oil massage. The lady behind the desk asked me "Man or woman"? (what the fuck?)... "No man" I said and the other lady jokingly said "Ladyboy ok?" but she stopped laughing when she saw the look on my face. Anyhow, as the cashier escorted me a few flight of stairs up to a very little room, she asked me if it was my first time adn as I said yes, she asked how I heard of this place: "a friend" I said. In the room, Walls not up to the ceiling. The space was small but enough for 2, thin mattress on the floor and a little light in the corner. The sheets and pillow case smelled fresh (very good) so it allowed me to relax completely. The lady took her time to join me but hey, patience is key in LOS. She asked me if I wanted a strong, medium or light massage (good service). The overall massage was pretty good. she did not use a lot of oil so I was able to feel she was massaging me. Of course, when I turned around the extras question came up. She offered a HJ and I asked her if she was going to take her clothes off. "no" was the answer. I respected her not wanting to go further than a clothed HJ so I declined her offer. She was clearly disappointed but I was not in the mood for a HJ (let alone clothed). She tried to get me aroused (she did a good job) but I still declined so she resumed the massage. All in all, the massage was good. When going back to the lobby, I saw quite a lot of guys and they were all eying me like a gay guy eyes his boyfriend so I am not sure what the deal is with them... but they looked gay as hell. They offered me Tea as I left but I declined. Cost= 1 hour: 250 + 100 Tip = 350 thb. I left not feeling as happy as I would have liked but happy nonetheless. Would I go back? probably not because it is not in my usual area but I can certainly recommend it as a good massage place.

Kuratla
12-02-08, 10:20
I would suggest to you to stop reporting only on particular girls who don't like it, if you want to keep seeing them, but otherwise continue as normal.I had meant exactly that when I posted originally but I guess it wasn't clear.If a particular girl isn't happy with me writing about them, then, of course, out of respect, I will stop. As you say though, "otherwise continue as normal".

Fox Two
12-02-08, 10:53
For those arriving late to the Soi 33 area and just looking for a quick release, I'd recommend Jack and Betty. I've gone here a few times near closing, between 12:30-1:00AM and they have always welcomed me in. I'd avoid the 2400 BHT "special" massage and just go for the regular 2 hr 1000 BHT oil or gel selection. The focus is more on a happy ending and not a great massage.There are about half a dozen girls working til this late hour. No superstars or mind blowing experiences, but you'll get your needs met I think.Cheers,F2

Flyhere
12-02-08, 13:10
Luxury happens to be just across the street from my apartment, must give it a try. From their website, I like the face of Luk and Paula. I also like the face of Ya and Nutty, and their larger breasts.RTFF but did not find much info, apart from a couple of girls to avoid, poor service.

M P Lurker
12-02-08, 13:46
Luxury happens to be just across the street from my apartment, must give it a try. From their website, I like the face of Luk and Paula. I also like the face of Ya and Nutty, and their larger breasts.RTFF but did not find much info, apart from a couple of girls to avoid, poor service.Quite a few pretty girls by the pics, however a different set that appeal to me, with just Paula in common.The rest of your picks are not my spec at all. Its great that different guys go for different looks.However I would need to see the real girl to decide, I'm sure.Don't want any really chubby ones or bad nose/tit jobs.

NicFrenchy
12-02-08, 15:45
Forget it, the website hasn't been accurate for some time.Best is to go there and look at the book. You can also order any girl from Thonglor 1 & 2 and they will come service you @ Luxury.If you can sweet talk the cashier to let you use a SPA room, you will love it as it has got a nice Jacuzzi inside.

Member #3428
12-02-08, 16:02
rShould have phone booked one of your many preferred girls.did not know if i could have gotten over there or not... Figured to take a chance as most are great... Just so folks know thought I'd report a bad session.

Flyhere
12-02-08, 17:38
Quite a few pretty girls by the pics, however a different set that appeal to me, with just Paula in common.The rest of your picks are not my spec at all....I am not too excited about any of them from the website, those 4 are doable for me look-wise.
Best is to go there and look at the book. You can also order any girl from Thonglor 1 & 2 and they will come service you @ LuxuryYes, I can spot Photoshop works. I just remember that Luxury has the same owner as TL1 & 2, will have to check them out.So, my favorite #2 doesn't talk to me anymore :(, plan A is gone, boo hoo...Spent all afternoon trying to contact my favorite #1, turned out she's out of town unexpectedly. There goes my plan B. My #3 is now an ex-#3 after deciding it's best to drop her from the list, so no plan C. My plan D is walking down to Soi Cowboy to see an old stanby. Walking past Soi 19, remember NicFrenchy's notes about Luxury, decided I still have time to build up a few new options. I hate it when I was trying to keep my options limited and manageble as there are only so many days in a week, only to find myself with nothing one night.Well, the girls in the book are different than those on the website, I was later told some girls on the website no longer work there. Nothing too exciting from the book, but not wanting to go empty handed, I accepted a recommendation from the hostess/cashier/mamasan.Being a portrait photographer, albeit a hobbyist, I can usually pick out people's personality from their photo, but I wasn't thinking much tonight. Christina turned out to be somewhat full-figure, nice boobs, good English, a little quiet, ok face, I would guess late 20s. Convenient location for me. Nice facilities (regular room only). Excellent lotion massage, good rubs with her boobs, good CBJ, good FS. Showed good experience, anyone looking for an energetic session may enjoy her I think.For me the chemistry did not match, no GFE, so will not repeat. I would go back to try others and attempt to settle on a regular, if time permits that is.Oh, how much I still miss my star-fish favorite #2...LOLflyPS. As it is a weekday, 3 girls had their day off. My girl told me everyone works on weekends.

G Haribo
12-02-08, 17:39
Here's a report about IDA entertainment. I haven't found any report about this MP, and as requested by Mick, I'll give you more info. The MP is not very easy to find, but if you take the highway, coming from Silom, direction Rama III, and take the exit Sathupradit road (before Rama III exit), you should not miss it. As you exit the highway, you will see the building on the left, with the big sign IDA in blue on the top of the building. Take the very first left after exiting the highway. You will be on a very small soi that will lead you to IDA. After 200m, you will see the entrance on the right. As you enter the MP, you will be in a big reception area, with red sofas + table in the middle, with about 80 girls splitted into 3 sections: the aquarium in the middle, the sideliners on the left and the VIP on the right corner. There are 3 prices: - Girs from the aquarium - 1700 baht- Sideliners - 2000 baht- VIP - 2200 bahtThere are no special difference in terms of service between these 3 categories. The girls in the aquarium tends to be average looking, but I found some jewels from there. The sideliners and VIP are miss or hit, you need to know the girls.This MP is mainly catered to Thai customer, with sometimes japanese, korean and chinese customers. I rarely see Farang. As far as I know, there is no farang surcharge. But I'm not farang, I'm Asian, and can communicate in Thai and the papasan knows me very well. He always recommend me the best girls.The rooms are basic, less better than JC Infinity, but good enough.Now, my favorites girls:1) Nok (from aquarium): she's one of the superstar. She is gorgeous, long hair, has a slutty look and a very nice body shape, similar to Jib, but nicer ass, her breast is with silicon. A session with her would be as follow: french kiss as soon as you enter the room, while caressing her smooth nicely shaped ass (she always wear a short skirt and a string), followed by a BBJ and CIM. Then shower, and then fuck in many positions. Highly recommended !!2) Anne (from aquarium): she has a chinese look with long hair, white skin and a very nice body shape, similar to Nok. She also provide a very good service.3) Chi (from aquarium): one of the superstar. Quite dynamic and funny. 4) Nana (sideliner): maybe the best one I've ever had, very beautiful, very nice body shape, and super service. However, I don't know whether she's still there, as I haven't seen her for quite a while.There are many more girls. Every time I go there, there are always more than 50 girls sitting. You can actually see some of the girls in the following links. http://www.ilikemassage.com/ida/index.htmI've also tried #917, 976 and 862. All of them were OK, but the best are the one I mentioned above. I might go there again this week, and will keep you posted.
Play fair and share some knowledge! :(In a bit more detail, I mean.I gave you and the forum Infinty JC #62 (originally from New Versailles) and various Emmanuelle reports, and now you are keeping quiet about IDA.Nic Frenchy and others made me try Tulip.How about some detailed IDA reports? I have been meaning to go down to Rama 3 and try it but was hoping Flyhere would do it for me as he lives in that area.Are you Farang? What are the IDA prices like?Any Farang surcharge?I had it down as 1700 Baht, 2000 Baht, SL: 2200.Are any of of Soapies Map details wrong? How does the standard of girls compare to Emmanuelle, Poseidon, and Infinity?Does IDA really open at 12:00 or perhaps this is just weekends. What time do girls really show up?The odd Emmanuelle report would be nice too.Map:http://maps.google.com.au/maps/ms?hl=en&gl=au&ie=UTF8&oe=UTF8&msa=0&msid=112522687346612693021.0004488989cf3827c091b&ll=13.719458,100.527391&spn=0.052114,0.06978&z=14

M P Lurker
12-03-08, 00:15
Here's a report about IDA entertainment. I haven't found any report about this MP, and as requested by Mick, I'll give you more info. ....http://www.ilikemassage.com/ida/index.htmI've also tried #917, 976 and 862. All of them were OK, but the best are the one I mentioned above. I might go there again this week, and will keep you posted.Thanks heaps. I like the look of 976 Eep (Eve).Does she have naturals or silicone?Any other comments on why she was just O.K.?

NicFrenchy
12-03-08, 04:09
Sorry about the mistake, Tim.Back in Jan 2007, Nic Frenchy described Nong as very petite, and this matches web site pic, but now I hear she has a round face and large tits.Maybe we are not talking about the same Nong? Although I have seen her a very long time ago, she did not leave an impression on me (and any big titted girl does leave an impression so....) She, to me, looked very small but it was almost 2 years back so I am sure we are not taling about the same girl

Flyhere
12-03-08, 14:19
...I've also tried #917, 976 and 862. All of them were OK, but the best are the one I mentioned above. ...I like the look of 862 and 917, actually they're the only ones I find good looking from the website...hmm...wondering if it's worth trying, have to look up how to get there.

Flyhere
12-03-08, 17:37
Finally made the trip to IDA. Turned out this is only a scouting report as I will explain.I just moved from the Narathiwas area to Suk 10 to be near where my favorite #2 works, so I can just walk, and BFing her would be a lot more convenient. Guess what? she doesn't talk to me anymore, so all that for nothing. Of all the plans of mice and men, eh?With no favorite to look up, I'm back to my soapies hunting.Looked up the address, phoned the place, and with my limited Thai I got the taxi there, got dropped off near the Wat and no IDA in sight. Called the place again and took a motobike over for 20thb. It turned out also that IDA is a motobike ride from my old apartment near Central Rama 3, 37thb on the taxi meter with the meter starting at 35thb.Not very convenient or easy to find, right under the expressway, through 4-5 turns in the sub-soi's, local area, much like Chinatown.I would sum it up as a working class joint, not to mean anything bad, just to describe the atmostphere. Large lounge with 25 sofas, lots of young Thais going in groups, not necessarily smartly dressed, sitting around drinking beer Chang in the lounge, with may be one girl.Busy busy meat market, mamasan said Wed and Thu nights are paydays, full of customers spending their weekly wages. Sunday night is always super quiet.I got there around 9:30pm, too late for this place, mamasan explained that half of the girls are upstairs, and after 4 customers, they go home. 4 girls in the fish bowl, 8 sideliners, 5 VIP girls available. Obviously, this place caters to locals, with the cheaper pricing structure, aiming for volume.There is a sign outside saying no Indians. I asked mamasan and she said no farang surcharge, although they have never seen a farang customer.The girls did not look too exciting, asked mamasan for a couple of recommendations, had one sideliner over to talk, and sent her back. This is one time I decided it's not worth spending my money. Sat around for 30-40 minutes, looked at the 2-3 girls returning, and left.My conclusions:- Awkward location, easy enough to find, but at Ratchada, if you don't like the look of a place, just walk to the next. Here you are stuck.- The girls are aimed at the local Thai customers, slightly younger, not any prettier than elsewhere. Quite a bit of silicone, 1-2 decent looking ones, way below Nataree.- Can't comment on service, as I did not try.+ Less expensive than the other places around town (1700/2000/2200)- I still like JC the best (where I settled on my current favorite #1), go to Nataree if you want good selections and younger girls.- Will not go back to try, prefer to research the Ratchada area next, will try something a bit more upmarket.fly

Fun Dog
12-04-08, 05:53
it looks like this place is going to give akane a run for its money.services look similar (except here fs is on the menu) and prices are cheaper.free wifi for those interested.check out their website... i will go try this place soonhttp://2ladybkk.web.fc2.com/en/index.htmli went to omatsuri a week ago and i am sure they will not give akane a run for its money. the website is definitely over-hyped. i went in and the ground floor has 3 rows of sofa similar to those at [CodeWord900] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord900) but cleaner in looks. there is one laptop is the middle on top of a round small size bar table(similar to those in a pub).choosed from the menu and having the little head think was not wise as i choose 2 girls for 2 hour for fs which their menu had price of massage plus the additional service charges. did the mistake of not looking at the parade as did not asked but took nui and may (you may see their pics from the website) as they had sweet faces.went in to the room and nui started to shower and soaped me and a few tugs on john thomas. may came in the room later with my beer and their drinks. the massage started with both their hands rubbing softly with hardly any strength before we moved to the front and they asked me again if i wanted hj or fs? i thought to myself, did i not make it clear when i was in the lounger earlier. it went downhill from there as i said fs and then no bj and a few tugs before they slid into me and they had no chemistry at all between them and they were waiting for me to finish nui and then i had to asked for change of condom for may , but after some cowgirl, i requested to change position and change back to nui...but they said they only had 2 condoms and were very uninitiative to go and get more condoms. by this time, all passion and stiffness were going downhill and i push myself to finish there and then, had a brief shower before walking out with no tip and just paying the required sum. this is my first time where i have not tip in my punting life, not even a thb100 tip as i felt they did not deserve any tip. pure mechanical and quite starfish.my 2 cents but maybe other forum members may have had better luck than me. would i return, no way!fd

Member #3428
12-04-08, 06:22
I went to Omatsuri a week ago and I am sure they will not give Akane a run for its money. My 2 cents but maybe other forum members may have had better luck than me. Would I return, No way!FDthanks for the report... me and a mate were talking about going there today...

Rocksoff
12-04-08, 06:41
maybe we are not talking about the same nong?nong just means young, so i guessing many families will have a little sis called nong something, or an elder sis called [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) something. i've met any number of nong this or nong that.

Kuratla
12-04-08, 06:47
nong just means young, so i guessing many families will have a little sis called nong something, or an elder sis called [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) something. i've met any number of nong this or nong that.i don't think that nong or [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) when used as a nickname means "little sister" or "elder sister", respectively, because that qualifier also applies to men as well and how many men named nong have you met? it is certainly possible to have a nong nong or a [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) but it will mean "little sister nong" and "elder sister [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134)", respectively.

Rocksoff
12-04-08, 08:05
Quick report .. I wanted a lazy release so thought to give this economical one a try.
I made my way to Soi 19 and then over to MAY Massage.Note that to find it from Soi 19, you have to turn right and walk the cross soi over to the corner of Asok (the big road with the MRT). There was only one lady in evidence, short and chunky with a face like a small utility vehicle. The cashier looked better, which isn't saying much. There were 3 or so young guys ready and waiting, with a few more flitting around. Venue pleasant enough, oil massage quite good. The lady not very subtly tried to get me up, and I had to think of policemen, som tam with crabs in it, motocy drivers smelling of whisky, sewers on heat, and waiting at the Immigration Department to stay soft. When I came down afterwards, another less sobering female had cropped up. She would have gotten my money. I walked over to Toy Bar in Soi Cowboy and got my 300 baht HJ there at the bar counter, from a very pleasant young lady.

M P Lurker
12-04-08, 08:23
nong just means young, so i guessing many families will have a little sis called nong something, or an elder sis called [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) something. i've met any number of nong this or nong that.but nong is actually a name as well. i have met several girls with nickname nong (high tone). but nit, nok, and noi are a lot more common. "nong aey" means younger one called aey"nong nong" means younger one called nong but more likely they would just say "nong" only."phee aey" means older one called aey"phee nong" would mean older one called nong and is quite possible to be spoken by a person younger than nong.the prefix word phee is used to show respect to an elder, be it older brother, sister, or anyone older.i have not heard of anyone named "phee" and so can call an older person just "phee" meaning "older one", especially if you cannot remember his/her name.normally kids will not call me phee mick because i am far too old to be phee to them.so normally they will call me loong mick (uncle mick).

M P Lurker
12-04-08, 08:26
I walked over to Toy Bar in Soi Cowboy and got my 300 baht HJ there at the bar counter, from a very pleasant young lady.I haven't been in there for a few years. What time of day do the HJs start?

G Haribo
12-04-08, 16:04
The best time to go is around 5pm during week-day, when you have much more choice of girls. At 9:30pm, most of the girls are normally gone. Better not to go on saturday or sunday.Most of the girls normally stop after servicing 1 or 2 customers. It is not mandatory for the girls to come every day, and they can come or go home anytime they want. So you might not always find the one you had previously.Yes, it is mostly for local, but I have also seen farang. As I said, this place is hit or miss. I had my best but also worst sex experience at that place. Since the papasan knows me well, they always give me a good recommendation now.
Finally made the trip to IDA. Turned out this is only a scouting report as I will explain.I got there around 9:30pm, too late for this place, mamasan explained that half of the girls are upstairs, and after 4 customers, they go home. 4 girls in the fish bowl, 8 sideliners, 5 VIP girls available. Obviously, this place caters to locals, with the cheaper pricing structure, aiming for volume.There is a sign outside saying no Indians. I asked mamasan and she said no farang surcharge, although they have never seen a farang customer.The girls did not look too exciting, asked mamasan for a couple of recommendations, had one sideliner over to talk, and sent her back. This is one time I decided it's not worth spending my money. Sat around for 30-40 minutes, looked at the 2-3 girls returning, and left.My conclusions:- Awkward location, easy enough to find, but at Ratchada, if you don't like the look of a place, just walk to the next. Here you are stuck.- The girls are aimed at the local Thai customers, slightly younger, not any prettier than elsewhere. Quite a bit of silicone, 1-2 decent looking ones, way below Nataree.- Can't comment on service, as I did not try.+ Less expensive than the other places around town (1700/2000/2200)- I still like JC the best (where I settled on my current favorite #1), go to Nataree if you want good selections and younger girls.- Will not go back to try, prefer to research the Ratchada area next, will try something a bit more upmarket.fly

M P Lurker
12-04-08, 16:49
Thanks heaps. I like the look of 976 Eep (Eve).Does she have naturals or silicone?Any other comments on why she was just O.K.?G Haribo,80 girls sounds exaggerated. I don't think even Nataree has that many available at one time.I haven't seen that many since Chaopraya II was in its hey day!What is a good time to find a large line up? 4.30PM?

Flyhere
12-04-08, 17:59
Having tried an oily, decided I'm more of a soapy type, after a little research, narrowed it down to 2 places with good reviews that I have not tried, Poseidon and Emmanuelle.Jumped on the MRT and walked over to Emmanuelle, very convenient from Asok on Sukhumvit.Nice place, nice lounge. Odd layout with the models (2500/3000/3500thb) sitting on 2 long sofas on a raised stage to the right as I walk in, the mid-price 2200thb (sideliners?) are over behind a bar on the left on the other side of the lounge, and the fishbowl (2000thb) are in a separate section at the back. You have to walk around to look at them all. Some of the customers sofas are right up close, I like to sit back a bit to scan the talents, just not comfortable starring at the girls up close. Forgot to ask about farang surcharge.Arrived at 9pm, a bit late after I had grabbed a bite to eat with another ISG member and his girlfriend. 4 girls in the fishbowl, nothing exciting. 5 sideliners, ok looking but not too exciting either. 10 models with 4-5 good looking ones. Some of the models do not look any more beautiful than the sideliners.Nice laid back atmostphere, papasan was not too helpful although not pushy. I didn't like his recommendation after giving him my specs, he started to give me the "whichever you like is good" crap. I remember to use my photographer's eyes this time and watched the facial and body language, narrowed it down to 3 choices, conferred with papasan to make sure there are no silicon, and picked the smiling one. Pasa Angrit nit noy, a little English, is ok.I lucked out this time, 23 yr-old from Chiang Mai, have been there 3 mths. Friendly and funny, we had good chemistry between my broken Thai and her broken English. Nice bush which I like, good friendly service. I think I may have found my new favorite #2, or at least good potential to be.Posh room with velvet lounge chair and ottoman, fancy ironworks on the wall, marble bath, nice large bed with comfy pillows, nice fancy recess lights. Even a small closet to hang my shirt in. For room, I would rank Ida 2 stars, Nataree 2.5 stars, JC 3 stars, Emmanuelle 3.5 or close to 4 stars.For the number of girls to choose from and their look, Nataree would have the most, 20-50 with many young pretty sideliners. Emmanuelle and JC tie with 15-20 girls, a few good looking ones. I visited Ida at a bad time, with only a handful of ugly Betty's left.For service, JC first with my regular and favorite #1. Emmanuelle second, hey it's my first visit. Nataree has cute sideliners but very mechanical. Sorry, no girls numbers, as we all have different personal preferences and beauty is subjective.Will definitely repeat.fly

M P Lurker
12-05-08, 01:27
For service, JC first with my regular and favorite #1. Emmanuelle second, hey it's my first visit. Nataree has cute sideliners but very mechanical. Sorry, no girls numbers, as we all have different personal preferences and beauty is subjective.Will definitely repeat.flyYou "lucked out this time" suggests you had a bad time but then you said new favourite #2? I'm confused.I would suggest papasan Tan at Emmanuelle is O.K. to help make your phone booking or Amnuay, although not sure who has good English.I'll PM Mr Tan's phone number.These days, for upmarket, Tarawadee is also worth a look with some beauties (but Farang surcharge). Also location not very convenient. on Pattanakarn road (extension of Petchaburi). Nearest backup place would be Nancy now called Colonze 3 I think. Have a look at Colonze 1 too as a good place with good prices (couldn't find girls to my spec = more for Asian taste I think).

Flyhere
12-05-08, 03:18
You "lucked out this time" suggests you had a bad time but then you said new favourite #2? I'm confused.Sorry I confused you. I lucked out meaning I just took a stab at picking a girl without a recommendation, and she turned out to be worth repeating. I had a good time. Thanks for the papasan contacts.

Flyhere
12-05-08, 03:59
...I took the Skytrain to Emporium to get some lunch and I walked around the mall dazed and confused... asking myself... "WHAT HAVE I DONE?"....One of these days, I'm going to stand around the Phrom Phong BTS station and photograph these farangs looking dazed and confused, not being able to walk, their legs wobbly...LOLGood report.fly

Member #3428
12-05-08, 05:15
I usually give them 1,000 more if very good.Now I feel like a cheap charlie... I pay another 500 baht usually if great service... so 2,000 to the girl.

Canyon
12-05-08, 06:04
BBBJ:I agree with Nic. With the great service from Yok, you should have tipped her at least 1,000 Baht.Canyon

G Haribo
12-05-08, 16:45
I did not count. This is a guess, which might be wrong. But the number of girls is about the same as Nataree if you go there around 4-5pm during week day.
G Haribo,80 girls sounds exaggerated. I don't think even Nataree has that many available at one time.I haven't seen that many since Chaopraya II was in its hey day!What is a good time to find a large line up? 4.30PM?

BBBJ
12-05-08, 19:19
What is this obsession that many of you guys have about giving tips?When you go to the supermarket, do you also give tips to the cashier? Do you also tip your secretary? what about your accountant, you tip him too?I actually did tip her (not 1000 baht though... just the change I got back from the mamasan) but forgot about it and didn't consider it important to mention in my report. Service prices are pretty standard, but tips really vary from person to person. What some consider a big tip, others consider a cheap Charly tip. Pretty irrelevant stuff if you ask me.In general I tip when I want to tip, but in my book... I repeat...in MY book, good service doesn't always equal a tip. In my book, good service DOES often equal more repeat business which could be much more lucrative for the service provider....in whatever business that is. In that respect, I must agree with Easy2007... Good service is expected!, that's what I pay for! Bad or mediocre service, is unacceptable and should be penalized. Anyway, everybody has their own ways of showing appreciation. Can we please drop this irrelevant topic and return to the real discussion?As for my state of confusion...it has kinda worn off by now. Tonight I went salsa dancing with a friend and two super hot girls from his office. While nothing happened, the thought of nailing one of these girls (or both at the same time) couldn't escape my mind.Boys will be boys I guess ;)

BBBJ
12-05-08, 19:40
One of these days, I'm going to stand around the Phrom Phong BTS station and photograph these farangs looking dazed and confused, not being able to walk, their legs wobbly...LOLGood report.flyHa ha ha :) I had the exact same thought :)I even looked around to see if someone noticed me... half limping with a flushed face :)The things we do....

M P Lurker
12-06-08, 01:22
What is this obsession that many of you guys have about giving tips?When you go to the supermarket, do you also give tips to the cashier? Do you also tip your secretary? Thats a silly analogy as the supermarket checkout chick and secretary get paid by the hour and don't give "specials". MP girls do not. They rely on Tips.Thailand has a tipping culture in many professions.There is a standard minimum tip for BBBJ, FS etc. but there is no maximum.Now it is well known that your "mileage may vary". There is nothing wrong with attempting to apply the "carrot and the stick" to girls' psychology and it works with some girls but not all.Some of us are merely trying to be fair to the girl when we tip more for 2 hours of hard work than for 1 hour of easy work.It puts the girl in a good mood when she knows her efforts will be rewarded well and fairly. If she knows she will get rewarded the same regardless of her effort, then she might not be motivated to go the extra mile.Some of the girls are intelligent and have good memories. Yok used to remember how long since I last saw her and how many times I had visited her in total, and you can bet she knows exactly how much I paid last time too. So she would know although it required a lot of extra effort to get my last extra pop, she was rewarded for it (it wasn't extra effort for nothing).So we are merely treating the girl in a way that we believe is fair. I recognise that some guys only take 1 hour or 1.5. Some guys get their 3 pops very easily without incredible effort from the girl. I accept that these guys should tip less than me. The standard tip applies to getting a standard service.

NicFrenchy
12-06-08, 05:57
The standard tip applies to getting a standard service.Maybe many guys think that because the girl tells them "you are Handsome" she wants to fuck them for Free? :D

Flyhere
12-06-08, 07:49
I just read a recent post on a blog about Versailles, that means it must have reopened. Does anyone know for sure? I don't stay in that area anymore, else I can check it out myself, I go to Emmanuelle these days. The post says the girls are better looking than JC...hmm...sounds tempting.

NicFrenchy
12-06-08, 11:27
i was planning on going to kadanga yesterday but was stopped on the way by a very cute little masseuse. she works in one of the massage joints just after manisara (before you reach tony's) when walking from sukh.she (and her mates) convinced me to try their shop. 2 hours of ttm and up we go. surprisingly, they have private rooms (walls go 90% to the ceiling) but the doors are not closed.she gave me a very strong ttm (for her size) and kept asking about how many girlfriends i had (fan mee mai?). i told her i did not have any and she was shocked "i not believe" she said! then added "ok, now i am your fan" and kept calling me nicnarak.while i did enjoy the routine ego stroking, she did not make any attempt to make little "nicnarak" happy.an hour into the session, she said "ok finish". i look at her puzzled and said "but i book 2 hours"? "yes, but now massage finish" she added before reaching over to grab my head and give me a good dfk.it was on! she stripped and offered me everything: bbbj, daty, digits, fs (she provided the condom). she was ok but not that good. i was really looking forward to her bj since she had a "tongue piercing" but it was really nothing special. all i could feel was her teeth, was she trying to peel the skin off my manhood? or was her nouth just not big enough? that was strange since her pussy was wide as hell (as if the previous customer went in with his fist lol).1500 for her and 600 for the shop for 2h20 mn of ttm.next time i will try kadanga

M P Lurker
12-06-08, 11:56
I just read a recent post on a blog about Versailles, that means it must have reopened. Does anyone know for sure? I don't stay in that area anymore, else I can check it out myself, I go to Emmanuelle these days. The post says the girls are better looking than JC...hmm...sounds tempting.Has your #1 at JC been down graded already? LOL Or are meeting her outside? Versailles is just around the corner from Infinity JC. Take the small soi west of Soi to JC, turn right and go a little more. Miss J moved to Infinity when Versailles closed. The Versailles lineup will be small but can have a look before a JC visit.

M P Lurker
12-06-08, 12:08
.....then added "ok, now i am your fan" and kept calling me nicnarak.....i was really looking forward to her bj since she had a "tongue piercing" but it was really nothing special. all i could feel was her teeth, was she trying to peel the skin off my manhood? or was her nouth just not big enough? that was strange since her pussy was wide as hell (as if the previous customer went in with his fist lol).nic naarak (sweet guy) is better than nic naarok (from hell)!her pussy is probably stretched from a baby. but a pierced tongue does not really improve blow jobs. some girls are just not used to opening their mouth that wide. it causes jaw ache.bj is all about technique and skill rather than piercing gimicks.i have never found a pierced tongue to match the skill of real bj specialists.

Flyhere
12-06-08, 14:06
Has your #1 at JC been down graded already? LOL Or are meeting her outside? Versailles is just around the corner from Infinity JC. Take the small soi west of Soi to JC, turn right and go a little more. Miss J moved to Infinity when Versailles closed. The Versailles lineup will be small but can have a look before a JC visit.Still my #1, she's out of town. Yes, she comes over to my apartment.Yeah, I know where Versailles is. I ended up going there this afternoon for a quick look. Yes it's re-open'ed for business. Very small lineup with 4 girls in the fishbowl, none looked doable. 4 papasans hanging around with nothing to do, no customers, a couple of small sofas, didn't look too inviting. As I was leaving, saw one girl coming downstairs, reasonably good looking. Didn't go to JC, I'll stick with Emmanuelle.

Flyhere
12-06-08, 18:07
Jumped on the MRT and dropped by Amsterdam. Got there just before 10pm, too late for a soapy really. Location is a bit awkward, have to cross 2 busy main roads to get there from the MRT station. About 12 girls available with 3-4 lookers, 2600/3000/3500. Papasan said business is super slow. Papasan brought over a few girls for me to look at, I think he was trying to close a deal in case I walk out. Sent most away, picked one smiling one finally. Good service, very playful and funny. Large room, a bit worn, nice bath. Recommended.

Flyhere
12-06-08, 18:17
.... Even I have their phone # I never see them in their day off because it would not be right to have sex with them at that day even if they don't have a period. ....I agree, not only they probably don't want sex, they probably don't want to see a customer, it's their break from work. A few special regular ones, if they like, I take them to dinner or shopping, or let them eat and sleep in my apartment.

M P Lurker
12-07-08, 01:07
I am as old as you I think 50 plus. Even I have their phone # I never see them in their day off ....This leads to the point that the main reason we collect phone numbers of MP girls and bar girls in general is organise a time to see them In the normal P4P scenario, whether at the workplace or somewhere else. I don't want to see them platonically (with very rare exceptions).If have a GF its easier just to go discreetly to an MP, right?But not every MP girl gives out her phone number. May be she is scared a guy will phone too often and get clinghy.

Member #3428
12-07-08, 02:26
If have a GF its easier just to go discreetly to an MP, right?Not always... had a bunch of people report what BTS stops I was going to and MRT locations this trip. BKK is not as large as you think it is. However if you ever meet a MP girl outside work it leaves two options IMHO... she either does enjoy your time or she is really gathering up all the financial resources she can. Most likely the later especially on tourists.

M P Lurker
12-07-08, 11:22
Not always... had a bunch of people report what BTS stops I was going to and MRT locations this trip. BKK is not as large as you think it is. However if you ever meet a MP girl outside work it leaves two options IMHO... she either does enjoy your time or she is really gathering up all the financial resources she can. Most likely the later especially on tourists.I agree that BTS stops are not safe. Nor is Nana Plaza, Patpong, Soi Cowboy for being spotted or even Sukhumwit road between Nana and Asoke. Can't walk with a girl far on the street either.I have been known to put on a hat and large dark glasses when going to exposed places like Soi Cowboy even at night.Sopaies are generally easier to sneak to than Oiles as they tend to have back door entrances.

NicFrenchy
12-07-08, 12:03
Saw a big lineup at one place but only fancied the mamasan.Mamasans can be sweet talked. Offer them a drink, Chat them up and you'll be surprised about the outcome. :DTrust me, I am in a "Mature Lady" period right now and had sex with a 53 Y old Thai lady Friday (non P4P). Report to come Soon.

M P Lurker
12-07-08, 14:32
Trust me, I am in a "Mature Lady" period right now and had sex with a 53 Y old Thai lady Friday (non P4P). Report to come Soon.I thought I was weird doing some 40+ girls. Was she still pretty?

NicFrenchy
12-07-08, 18:44
I thought I was weird doing some 40+ girls. Was she still pretty?Toy Boy? LOL, for sure! but I was the one who hit on her first. She was very shy but pretty, in good shape, Energetic and most of all, a squirter! I think I will see her often :)

MilesToGo
12-07-08, 20:17
Not always... had a bunch of people report what BTS stops I was going to and MRT locations this trip. BKK is not as large as you think it is. ...cut....Tansak,You are so right - glad that it was ONLY you that was able to visually pick me out on the sidewalk near suk 33!glad to hear you are making the best of the current flight situation, sorry we missed each other again!!!

Fredje1961
12-08-08, 09:44
Great report!!! ... you lucky bastard.Yes, I know :D

NicFrenchy
12-08-08, 15:38
Chitrom 1/Dec~14/DecV(2Ladis)CourseWarm Skinskrub & 2Ladis Service80Min' 1880B 33 15/Dec~31/DecV(2Ladies)CourseNewExciting service60Min' 1780Bhttp://www.pink-project.com/akane/english/english_top.html

NicFrenchy
12-08-08, 15:46
I remember someone asking about Exclusive Massage, below is their link on Raku Raku. There seem to be only 2 girls working there, the other pictures are probably fakehttp://www.raku2.tv/mbdetail_massage.php?id=R010682

NicFrenchy
12-08-08, 15:49
I visited Jack & Betty thinking Miss ICE would be able to show me her anatomy but to my surprise (or was I really surprised?) only 5 girls in the book. When I asked "where are all the girls on the website?" the cashier said "Mai Loo, now only 5 lady, so you want one?"Bye Bye Jack & Betty :(http://www.raku2.tv/mbdetail_massage.php?id=R010650

Centaurus
12-08-08, 18:01
In between pops she massaged my...penis...I told Yok six weeks ago that the only thing that would make her *maybe* even a bit more perfect than perfect would be a penis massage. The Macau sauna style, they call it thigh-massage there, you don't come, it's not a stroking hj but massaging and oily finger-tips around cock-tip and local blood acupressure. It's an absolutely amazing feeling, and makes you sooo ready for the line-up that follows. During my next session with Yok she started to do something like a thigh-massage. Wasn't quite it, but she had definitely considered the idea and saw the potential ;)My other suggestion (to the mamasans) were mirrors.

M P Lurker
12-09-08, 01:18
I remember someone asking about Exclusive Massage, below is their link on Raku Raku. There seem to be only 2 girls working there, the other pictures are probably fakehttp://www.raku2.tv/mbdetail_massage.php?id=R010682They did have more than that orginally, but I believe Gina may have moved to Angel and others may have left too.There was always a lot of cheating on the Japanese site that had votes for girl of the month where Exclusive used to do well.

Mad Harry
12-10-08, 17:31
Went to Sazanka for the first time. Girl I had offered BBBJ and stripped w/ touching. Can you please provide the name of the girl who will provide a BBBJ at Sananka. Is there a landmark i can ask a cab driver to take me too a hotel or a resturant and no use saying a Korean BBQ place. They are tons of them around.

Giotto
12-10-08, 18:09
Can you please provide the name of the girl who will provide a BBBJ at Sananka. Is there a landmark i can ask a cab driver to take me too a hotel or a resturant and no use saying a Korean BBQ place. They are tons of them around.Mad Harry,Dubliner, Mambo Cabaret is close (150 m), at Sukhumvit Road. Hotel / Restaurant "Bourbon Street" is just 30 m away from Sazanka.Giotto

M P Lurker
12-11-08, 00:47
The only problem is how to butterfly and meat them all without becoming attached and loyal to any one of them.Its simple Dan. No need for devious plans. You just tell every girl you "meat" that you are a "big butterfly". They will get it. Then your behaviour can simply match what you said.

Betong
12-11-08, 05:59
yelled out "Mai Wai"Wai ( ไหว ) means to be physically able. So "mai wai" in this context means "I can't take it!"

M P Lurker
12-11-08, 06:16
Wai ( ไหว ) means to be physically able. So "mai wai" in this context means "I can't take it!"Yep! "There iis no WAY I can do it (handle it) (any longer)."But could mean there is no way I can hold back the orgasm any longer, or just can't stand the intensity and want to explode.If she really needs you stop,to be clear, she probably should say:"mai aow laew" (I don't want it already)"mai wai laew" (I can't go on, already) This indicates the already gone past the last point."mai" cannot be used in the expression "don't stop", because you are telling the other person what to do, i.e. "don't" is being used as an order or instruction."yaa" means "don't" do something (as a request or instruction) ."yaa yoot' means "don't stop"

NicFrenchy
12-11-08, 08:04
I had a meeting soi 19 yesterday and was only steps away from the sub soi of MAY Massage. From last week's experience, the massage was pretty good so I decided to go and relax there again (Not thinking about Extras) there was about 4 guys and 2 ladies waiting on the balconny when I arrived and they all greeted me with a deep smile. I have no idea who May is but the same lady/cashier from last time was here (cute girl) and she remembered me: same last time? I replied positively. It felt good to be recognised, little touches like this are priceless in building a good customers base. Bravo! I was escorted to the Massage room and asked to strip. The lady I had was a little older (35?) not unpleasant looking and I did not ask her name so I do not know it. Before the massage started she asked me how I wanted my massage: strong? "not strong" I asked. The massage was very good, It really felt like she was inside my head! as freaky as this sounds. Everytime I got thinking that she could apply more pressure on a certai area (my lower back), she did without me saying a word. I flipped over and she started to massage my arms, chest and then gave me a strong abdominal massage (a first for me) and I loved it! slowly but surely she made her way towards my groin and started a balls massage (a little painful) then a slow HJ. I told her that I did not fancy a HJ (not enough time for me to enjoy and come) and she offered to extend the massage by 30 mn or 1 hour. I declined and asked if BJ was ok with her? (she is stroking my dick all this time we are talking). She hesitated and then said it was ok but with condom. Although I declined, her attitude stayed very positive! I took a shower in the VERY clean bathroom, got dressed and left. I gave the lady 100 thb tip and, if this is the level of service and attitude MAY massage gives its customers then, I will certainly be back!!

Kuratla
12-11-08, 11:50
Wai ( ไหว ) means to be physically able. So "mai wai" in this context means "I can't take it!"Thanks Betong and Mick Licker. It's always nice to learn new Thai words. Especially when they are related to sex.Given as my provider gasped "mai wai" just before her body shuddered, pussy contracted and held onto my dick like a vise, and earthy-smelling liquid poured out of her vagina, I'm inclined to believe that "mai wai" for her meant "I can't hold back anymore! "Much better than "mai wai" meaning "I can't take it! Get off me, you fat farang! " LOLAfterwards, she called me "jai raai" (no need to translate that one) for all my efforts in making her cum 4 times.

Mc Gee
12-11-08, 14:56
#29 has a certain appeal (or two). Anybody have a FR on her?I have been weeks in BKK now. Tried to see and book #29 all the time and called every day uncountable times. The Mamasan replies with either: "did not come today" "has outcall" "is Busy"so either she is really very busy, or a Fake and non-existing.Would like to get a reply from someone who was actually with her.

PauloThai
12-11-08, 15:21
The massage was pretty good. All greeted me with a deep smile. Good to be recognised. Priceless. Massage was very good. Inside my head! As freaky as this sounds. I loved it! Her attitude stayed very positive! VERY clean bathroom. And left.I gave the lady 100 thb tip and, if this is the level of service and attitude MAY massage gives its customers then, I will certainly be back! Hi Frenchy, 100 baht. ! They welcome you next time as Charlie. ! Cheers

Dan7373
12-11-08, 18:30
Its simple Dan. No need for devious plans. You just tell every girl you "meat" that you are a "big butterfly". They will get it. Then your behaviour can simply match what you said.It's hard to say 'no' to a good-looking lady, once she gets a hold of your dick. And disappointing such a lady is not my style.The problem is that people don't usually take your words at their face value. It's quite normal for guys to be insincere with their gals and give them some excuse that doesn't tell the whole story.Instead of letting the lady think that maybe she isn't good-looking enough. Or perhaps she didn't please you the way you wanted it. Why not act like a Thai man and let her save her face? It's more complicated to make appointments with several ladies at once before you meet any one of them. But I think this is a good way to meat all of the ladies you like at the massage parlor and let all of these ladies save their face too. And once you get to know all of them well. Then butterflying back and forth between the ladies you like you can easily do by telling each one that the other ladies made you promise to come back to them next time. When you make it look like you have no choice, and it's not your decision. Then you let the lady save her face, despite your butterflying on her.I suppose, this sets up a kind of competition between the ladies for you. Which might benefit you. Because each lady will know that you can't help but compare her performance with that of her friends. And that might motivate each lady to be extra good with you.Perhaps westerners prefer to speak and act directly. And they don't care much about letting other people save their face. But such direct behavior doesn't make westerners popular among Thais. Because such direct behavior violates their cultural norms and expectations. Or in other words, it feels a little bit insulting to them.

M P Lurker
12-12-08, 00:32
Afterwards, she called me "jai raai" (no need to translate that one) for all my efforts in making her cum 4 times.ใจร้าย (jai raai)nasty; vicious; mean; cruel; or fierceSounds like you just about killed her.If she said with a smile, she could be teasing or joking about the tough workout you put her through. Fancy forcing her to come 4 times. You are mean LOL So it depends on the look on her face when she says it.Its better than being calledjai dum (black heart - evil)which would be used for those refusing to pay properly.I gather she didn't have much English.

NicFrenchy
12-12-08, 02:43
Hi Frenchy, 100 baht. ! They welcome you next time as Charlie. ! CheersWhat? English must not be your First Language, read the post again: she did not give me any extras.Now if my tipping bothers you, nothing stops you from going there and handing them a big tip, they certainly will welcome you as Donald Trump.

NicFrenchy
12-12-08, 03:59
New Website URL but same old look: http://angel26.kt.fc2.com/english01.html Miss DAW (pic Attached) has curves that really appeal to me, did anyone try her? I hope I can get to try her before she is taken away!

Kuratla
12-12-08, 06:55
I gather she didn't have much English.Nope. We chatted in about 90% Thai, 10% English. But that's fine because I can understand most things I hear in Thai. Her English is probably alright but because she knew that I could understand Thai, that was the medium of conversation.I'm not "kee neeow" so I doubt I'll ever be called "jai dum" by anyone.

Rocksoff
12-12-08, 08:27
I haven't been in there for a few years. What time of day do the HJs start?Honestly no idea. I've never been there before sunset. I don't even know if they're open during the day.There's at least two girls there who can get me off. If the face or shape or attitude isn't right, it's no fun. There's one with foxy eyes, nice and slim, clever, but her tits are a bit of a letdown (small, which is fine, but not that firm any more either). And there's another more curvy one with a bit more "ethnic" looking face (sorry for that pathetic description) who makes me cum further ;-)

Il Zorro
12-12-08, 09:13
I have been weeks in BKK now. Tried to see and book #29 all the time and called every day uncountable times. The Mamasan replies with either: "did not come today" "has outcall" "is Busy"so either she is really very busy, or a Fake and non-existing.Would like to get a reply from someone who was actually with her. I am not sure whether she is someone I picked once before at Mona Lisa. My one and only time there two years ago out of sheer chance. I would say 80% it's her, among other things I have not seen this type of Victoria's Secret material, as #29, since that experience.I will write about the Mona Lisa experience, although it was not much of a experience.Walk up the stairs together. She is fluent and perfect american english speaker without the slightest accent.Walk in the room. The whole soapie preparation routine takes place.I get close to her but won't let me undress her. Your hands are cold she said. Ok! I knew it there and then, the whole session was doomed.Do the soapie thing! As she slides up and down, her sticky pubic hair hurts my back. I let her know! She replies: Do you want to end it here and now! Do I have a choice? I said! Up to you, she replied. What a fucking waste of my money and time, I said! Soapie finished, off to the bed. Condom in, the second we get there. No touching, cuddling or foreplay, no going down on her! Covered BJ for a while. Purely mechanical, no feeling or enthusiam from either side! She gets on topThen, I ask her to let me get on top. The second I do. There it goes. Removes the condom! I wipe out my own mess! We were only 30 minutes into the sessionI engage her in a conversation to try to profile her in some way or other.I am sincere and tell her: this has to be my worst ever sexual experience. The only reason I am here is because my former regular at Angel's (Da)- a real sweetheart- is not there anymore, and I am exploring new horizons.-What do you mean regular? Yes, she used to fuck me out of my brains and viceversa. Gave me her number and I never called her back while still in business. SOmeone must have retired her for good! Can't get hold of her! _ After this the whole session turns into some sort of psy-warfare. Well! You know, these girls. It's all fake. They don't really mean it.- My reply: Well, this one did! And the one before at Teen would not take money from me for sex, after her japanese sugar daddy retired her. She was my pregnancy relief girlfriend.- Then, I ask. How do you know so much about the P4P world and what girls do and don't like.- She replies: Well, I am due to graduate in May as a Veterinarian. I am not a full time sex worker. My Australian boyfriend (young guy) does not approve of me doing this! I already have three standing job offers to join leading clinics and will be out of the business soon! I used to have a salon doing hair jobs for sex workers.- You see! These girls often make fun of all the customers they get! So don't flatter yourself! - I replied: Perhaps. I have no illusions about anything anymore after I read Justine by Marquis of Sade. Who? , she said, - Never mind._She told me she lives in a house with garden in Lard Prao, has several dogs, a kid staying with her parents and pays 20, 000 Baht per month for the house.We shower separately, get dressed and leave the room without saying good bie to each other! Now! I could be wrong and Annies girl could be someone else. But for those who could not bear striking it out, better do some basic profiling and talking based on the above.At any rate! That lady was really full of it! I am sure you all can handle it! I look forward to hear from someone.EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

NicFrenchy
12-12-08, 09:45
Does anyone know the whereabouts of Miss ASAMI? (former masseuse of JJ Massage)?I would like to have a session with her again but can't seem to locate her since she quit JJ Thanks

Tiger 888
12-12-08, 11:08
On my way to a massage parlor a bit off the track, I acidentally stumbled into a place where the oil massage didn't even get close to anything not legit. I mention this beause the massage was so outstanding that I was not disappointed. I was massaged by the owner and she guaranteed me that all her staff were up to her level. Even this is a forum for sex more than massage feel it is ok to publish the address here, to encourage those going for a real massage and help those avoid it who are looking for more.The name is Kan Ya Tip Spa, all the way down Sukh soi 22. At the last corner towards soi 24, it is on the inner (left towards soi 24) side right after the corner.I was originally looking for Ayara Massage (Where I went the next day), about 100m before that corner. They were recommended to me having very pretty and young ladies which is true, but they try so hardcore upselling at rediculous prices (HJ 800) that only the BSDs should go there.

M P Lurker
12-12-08, 11:16
New Website URL but same old look: http://angel26.kt.fc2.com/english01.html Miss DAW (pic Attached) has curves that really appeal to me, did anyone try her? I hope I can get to try her before she is taken away!That has been their website for a long time now, but several new faces.Miss Daw (Dao) certainly has the curves to attract me even though is chinese looking. Sizzling Hot!Several others appeal to me too. Brackets is where I guess the correct pronunciation.Gad (Gate)Jeab (Jiap)Prada NoiWine (Waai)Mos (Mot)Pan (Bpaan)Surely next time I must be able to connect with one of their hot girls. I am yet to meet a really good girl at Angel 26, but must happen sooner or later.

M P Lurker
12-12-08, 11:22
Why not act like a Thai man and let her save her face? .For Thai men, big butterfly is the norm. Many never like to go with same girl twice in a row.Your logic is always beyond me and girls don't work by logical thinking anyway.When you are choosing a girl at an MP, she doesn't have hold of your dick. Its normal to butterfly at MPs.

NicFrenchy
12-12-08, 15:05
When you are choosing a girl at an MP, she doesn't have hold of your dick. Its normal to butterfly at MPs.Obviously. As far as I am concerned, I am always honest and tell the girls that I have Giks and that I go to other MPs: Most girls always ask me if I go to other places when they know I work in Thailand (they smell the potential regular).For me, it's just business, no heart. The girl can be cute, fuck like a pornstar, I will be back but not involved emotionally. A great GFE is always good but let's not kid ourselves, the lady is not a GF and is after our cash.No lady has reacted badly when I told them I go to other places, they just ask me to return adn see them, that's all.

Dan7373
12-12-08, 16:45
For Thai men, big butterfly is the norm. Many never like to go with same girl twice in a row.Your logic is always beyond me and girls don't work by logical thinking anyway.When you are choosing a girl at an MP, she doesn't have hold of your dick. Its normal to butterfly at MPs.I agree that vast majority of men like to butterfly, including Thai men and farang men. But at the same time, vast majority of women don't like to see their men butterfly.And there are basically two ways you can butterfly. You can do it directly, honestly, and openly in front of everyone. And make some of the ladies you are with feel uncomfortable and embarrassed as a result. Or you can try to be a gentleman and butterfly in a way that doesn't make any of the ladies doubt themselves and perhaps loose their face in front of others.This is not so much about logic. As it is about how much of a gentleman you want to be with the ladies. Most guys like to have the GFE experience with their ladies. And the best way to get that GFE experience is by giving the lady the BFE (boyfriend experience).Your GFE with the lady will never be any good, unless you give her the BFE. This kind of experience you can get only when it's mutual for both you and the lady.

Member #3428
12-12-08, 21:42
The name is Kan Ya Tip Spa, all the way down Sukh soi 22. At the last corner towards soi 24, it is on the inner (left towards soi 24) side right after the corner.I stay with the TGF almost across the street from this place and this is a legit place, been there a few times. But they are not one of my top favorites. Since we live in this area we've visited most places on soi 22 / 24. For a good regular massage (legit) I like Siri across from Queen's Park on soi 22. However King and I still seems to be one of my favorites on Soi 12. Along with Hattayari (spelling is way off) or something like that down the side soi by Angels before Queens Park is a legit Thai Massage place that is very good also. Giotto turned me onto that one a while back. Thai Herbal on Soi 24 is also one that ranks up there and I think a few others mentioned them too.

NicFrenchy
12-13-08, 02:17
You can do it directly, honestly, and openly in front of everyone. And make some of the ladies you are with feel uncomfortable and embarrassed as a result. Or you can try to be a gentleman and butterfly in a way that doesn't make any of the ladies doubt themselves and perhaps loose their face in front of others.You lost me, Are we still talking about Thai hookers or have we moved to Girlfriends?

Lord Farquard
12-13-08, 02:27
) However King and I still seems to be one of my favorites on Soi 12. .Question--- does King and I offer couples massages?? I thought it might be something different to do for and evenings "enjoyment" I walk by the place all the time, but have never stopped.Thanks

Member #3428
12-13-08, 02:36
Question--- does King and I offer couples massages?? I thought it might be something different to do for and evenings "enjoyment" I walk by the place all the time, but have never stopped.ThanksSorry, can't recall and never considered it at King and I, we do a couple massage at Thai Asia Herbal on Soi 24 which is nice and there is time for extra activities with your mate...

M P Lurker
12-13-08, 04:18
Your GFE with the lady will never be any good, unless you give her the BFE. This kind of experience you can get only when it's mutual for both you and the lady.Well Dan, I see you want to have your cake and eat it too.You want to butterfly but you want to pretend each girl at the same venue is your very special favourite so you get very best GFE.And so are coming up with the most devious plans in order to do this. The reality is that a girl will feel she is your very special favourite after you see her every time unwaveringly, and often.Many of us only take take one girl per venue to achieve this. I have a favourite girl at each of my favourite MPs.Plenty of gossiping occurs at MPs so keeping your butterflying secret doesn't work well.Another suggestion for butterflys. Take two (or three) girls at a time in order to suss them out quicker. At my favourite bar I usually take two, and still get a good experience :D Its like I have several favourites there that are friends of each other.

Dan7373
12-14-08, 05:44
You lost me, Are we still talking about Thai hookers or have we moved to Girlfriends?Many guys, including myself, prefer to be with a lady who is both of the above. Just being with a hooker without any feelings and without the GFE experience quite often isn't much fun. It's almost like masturbating yourself at home. Or doing it with a doll.But being with a girlfriend who isn't that receptive to wild sex with you whenever you feel like it quite often isn't much fun either.The most fun you can have is with a lady who bends over for you like a hooker whenever you feel like it, and who is nice to you like your girlfriend at the same time.

Dan7373
12-14-08, 07:13
....The reality is that a girl will feel she is your very special favourite after you see her every time unwaveringly, and often.Many of us only take take one girl per venue to achieve this. I have a favourite girl at each of my favourite MPs.Plenty of gossiping occurs at MPs so keeping your butterflying secret doesn't work well.Another suggestion for butterflys. Take two (or three) girls at a time in order to suss them out quicker. At my favourite bar I usually take two, and still get a good experience :D Its like I have several favourites there that are friends of each other.The problem with having only one favorite lady at each massage place is that quite often there are several good-looking ladies at the same massage place. And once you see the other good-looking ladies. Then it's hard to get them out of your mind and go to some other massage place instead.The thing is that these ladies don't really expect their men to be faithful to them. And they certainly aren't faithful to their men either. They butterfly all the time with many guys. Perhaps the problem is that these ladies have an unspoken rule among themselves that once a guy goes with one of them. Then he is her man. And all the others shouldn't do anything to attract him, or 'steal' him from her. Which means that you may choose to go with some other lady. But this other lady probably won't give you the GFE experience.And the way for a man to avoid being caught up in this unspoken code of honor is to make equal commitments to several ladies at once. So that none of them can legitimately claim you as her man.Taking out two or three ladies at once is certainly one way to butterfly without disturbing the social order among the ladies and making everyone feel uncomfortable with you. And perhaps another way is to make appointments for different days with several ladies at once, before you meet any one of them.As long as you keep up simultaneous commitments to at least two ladies at once. Then no one lady can lay her claim on you. And you can butterfly among the ladies without making these ladies feel uncomfortable with each other and with you.

M P Lurker
12-14-08, 09:24
Perhaps the problem is that these ladies have an unspoken rule among themselves that once a guy goes with one of them. Then he is her man. And all the others shouldn't do anything to attract him, or 'steal' him from her. Which means that you may choose to go with some other lady. But this other lady probably won't give you the GFE experience.This phenomenon is more likely to occur at bars and after have been with same lady more than once. Girls are scared of being accused of trying to steal another girls customer.But at Sopaies, for example, the girl has no control at all over who the man chooses. To say that she will not give a GFE simply because you have been with a different girl before seems exaggerated. To start with she is not even likely to know who you have been with before.With some girls, you do get a better experience with them once you become their regular, but not quite as good the first time.I don't believe booking several girls, sight unseen is really going to achieve anything special at all. Its just strange behaviour. Anyway if you like the first one too much you might have to cancel the other bookings.Anyway you are free to do whatever you want but you must know by now the majority of us don't understand.I remember guys saying that they go to Nataree many times and always pick a different girl, no matter how good she was. Each to their own.Try not to assume you can fathom the Thai girls' psychology. Its really too hard. Nothing wrong with trying I suppose.

Dan7373
12-14-08, 17:21
This phenomenon is more likely to occur at bars and after have been with same lady more than once. Girls are scared of being accused of trying to steal another girls customer.But at Sopaies, for example, the girl has no control at all over who the man chooses. To say that she will not give a GFE simply because you have been with a different girl before seems exaggerated. To start with she is not even likely to know who you have been with before....It's true that officially the girl has no control over whom the man chooses. But I can tell you from my own experience that once I've been with one lady at a massage parlor. Then for some unknown reason I don't feel comfortable choosing any other lady there the next day. And this seems to be true for many other guys too. Because as you've said in your earlier post, guys often end up having only one favorite lady at a massage parlor. And if they want to have another lady, then they go to another massage parlor.Somehow for one reason or another, many regular guys end up in a committed relationship with one lady only at a massage parlor. Even though these guys usually want to have other ladies too. Just because some rules and norms are left unsaid and unwritten doesn't mean these rules don't exist in people's minds. All you have to do is look at how people are behaving, and you will see some evidence that these rules exist.It's possible that the inclination to commit might be in the mind-set of the man. And the ladies might not be entirely responsible for what's going on. But regardless of the reason why commitment happens. The fact is that it does happen. And there are ways to prevent and avoid such commitment for guys who wish to butterfly. I think that starting out with several ladies at once on an equal basis is a good way to prevent inadvertent commitment to one lady only. Because in such a situation it's not clear to anyone (including yourself) to which lady you are supposed to belong. You can't feel any pressure to commit yourself to one lady only. Because with several ladies, the pressures are conflicting. They cancel each other out. And it doesn't really matter where the pressure to commit comes from, whether it's from within your own mind or from the girls.Perhaps The Eden Club of Bangkok has solved this problem of loosing customers to other massage places by insisting that all of their customers take out at least two ladies at the same time. Such an arrangement probably makes the guys feel a lot more comfortable about coming back there again and again every day and butterflying there among as many ladies as they like.

Andy Abs
12-15-08, 04:11
Can anyone help me here? I looked into CP2 and look in is all I did. Leaving somewhat confused about the set up and system. Can anyone explain why the girls have letters before their numbers. Example: P121, or M115. This is more out of interest than necessity.Anyone have some good reports on this place?

M P Lurker
12-15-08, 06:30
Can anyone help me here? I looked into CP2 and look in is all I did. Leaving somewhat confused about the set up and system. Can anyone explain why the girls have letters before their numbers. Example: P121, or M115. This is more out of interest than necessity.Anyone have some good reports on this place?CP2 has declined from its heyday some 15 years ago, but is still going.Girls are in 3 or 4 sections. The full section on the right with older ladies is known as "phaen boraan" Thai Traditional Massage provided in addition to soapy bath, but price is fully inclusive of sex too.Moving left, the next section "Daraa" is "superstars" typically younger girls with no massage ability to speak of.Bath and sex.There may be a special row at the top of girls that do not work every day (casual), that have a slightly different price.Moving to the far left, the bigger girls section "Tolaa" does "body slide massage" on an inflated matress.There may be some sideline girls outside the main aquarium, but probably not.Unfortunately I don't remember which letters used for which section.I am well known to little cheer-woman "Anne".Places I would prefer to go to: Infinity JC, Tarawadee, Emmanuelle, Utopia, Poseidon, CopaCabana, Selene, Nataree, Longbeach, Vic Secret, IDA, Sao Botan

M P Lurker
12-15-08, 07:05
Just because some rules and norms are left unsaid and unwritten doesn't mean these rules don't exist in people's minds. All you have to do is look at how people are behaving, and you will see some evidence that these rules exist....I think that starting out with several ladies at once on an equal basis is a good way to prevent inadvertent commitment to one lady only. Because in such a situation it's not clear to anyone (including yourself) to which lady you are supposed to belong. You can't feel any pressure to commit yourself to one lady only. Because with several ladies, the pressures are conflicting. They cancel each other out. And it doesn't really matter where the pressure to commit comes from, whether it's from within your own mind or from the girls.Often we see only one lady, as we couldn't envisage anyone else would be better, and repeats lead to improved GFE. Its much easier with girls you know well.I can accept that you feel you want to butterfly but your pschological programming is making you feel guilty about it. But be assured that most others are not feeling so guilty about it as you. And the girl is thinking about it far less than you too.But sure, when I go to TL2 to visit "T", I don't want "B" to see me as she might be disappointed I chose another.But its not the end of the world if she does see me or find out. Girls have to get used to this. If next time I see "B", she might ask me how "T" was. I might answer that actually "T" sucks and I made a bad mistake in choosing her. I am probably not going to say "T was better then you". LOLMany Thai men have a wife and cannot afford a committment to another girl, so that is why they always change girls, every time. They don't want to think about any particular girl.

NicFrenchy
12-15-08, 07:25
It's true that officially the girl has no control over whom the man chooses. But I can tell you from my own experience that once I've been with one lady at a massage parlor. Then for some unknown reason I don't feel comfortable choosing any other lady there the next day. And this seems to be true for many other guys too. Because as you've said in your earlier post, guys often end up having only one favorite lady at a massage parlor. And if they want to have another lady, then they go to another massage parlor.Look, I understand that the GFE illusion is good to have (I like it to) but Honesty never hurt anyone.I have a Fav in Almost ALL MP's I frequent but I do not always take them, I also take their fellow Masseuses. I have yet to meet a girl that will be angry or give me a bad experience as a result of my Butterflying.If anything, as Canyon so adequately put it: the experience will be better.I will give you an example: AKANE. This is the worst place to be butterflying because there is no book and all the girls are "Live" in front of you.I have my Fav in each Branch but that does not stop me from taking or trying other girls. I do not ignore the ladies I have been with, in fact, they come to me, sit and joke while I wait for the girl I picked to lock my valuables and shoes.These girls know that by being angry, they will end up no longer being chosen. A while ago, Miss MIKI showed me attitude so I completely stopped talking to her. When at Akane Chidlom, I always say something nice to all the ladies (that's the French "plus" hahaha, ok I was joking) but I always do as if MIKI isn't there. One day she tried to re-gain my trust by sitting beside me and smiling but I did not do anything, just smile back. I really wanted to turn my back to her but I did not want her to lose face in front of the other girls (even though I am sure that when I am gone she bad talks about me to the others).Just be cool, admit you like Variety and the girls will respect you for being honest. They will also be happy that you still choose them. My Fav at Luxury usually tells me all the Gossip about the other girls, which customers have the smallest cock, which girl have her period, who is popular and who is not very nice. Surprisingly, she said that the smallest dick she has seen was that of a white man. She said it was very small and very thin (so thin that the Thai size condom was even too large).Anyhow, it is a hobby for us and a business for them.Now all these talks got me excited! I will go to Akane today and use my 10 cards for a FREE Massage :D

NicFrenchy
12-15-08, 07:49
well well well, I am now the Happy holder of 10 Akane Service cards (See attached)It is said on the cards that I can get: FREE one course 2 or 3.what exactly does this mean? 2. Lotion Massage (Sexy) 70 min. 950B3. Lotion Massage (Sexy) 90 min. 1100BThese are just a bad balls massage with a HJ (where the girl stay clothed).I much prefer the Fashion Massage with its Catbath and Blowjob. I will try to see if they are ready to offer me the Fashion massage for just the Price difference (providing they understand my request). I am affraid that the good old Thai "MAI DAI" will apply. Anyone try a good lady at Akane Chidlom that I can take? I haven't been there in ages.

BionicMan
12-15-08, 09:45
It's true that officially the girl has no control over whom the man chooses.....................Perhaps The Eden Club of Bangkok has solved this problem of loosing customers to other massage places by insisting that all of their customers take out at least two ladies at the same time. Such an arrangement probably makes the guys feel a lot more comfortable about coming back there again and again every day and butterflying there among as many ladies as they like.Dan, with no disrespect, other than having a different opinion so to each one his own, let me say that the explanations you gave above sound a bit complicate for what the issue is all about.We are talking about P4P, a commercial deal, at the end of the day. A girl might not like you much so she'll service you in an average way. But at the end of the day she has to service customers in a proper way or she'll be soon out of business. Some might think that is not the best job of the world (I can agree), some even enjoy doing it and being paid is even better.Some might refuse certain services or not perform them, but I strongly doubt a girl in an establishement can be picky. Onloy if she gets lots of bookings so if by chance she bumops into someone she dislike (for whatever raeason) she'll make the servicing boring/louzy/average, so you'll not rebook her again?But even this practice sounds a bit too much complicate to me, as it assumes customer is a repeate customer for the establshemnt and he wants to have her all times.Still is the customer that selects not the girl. This is a fact. Unless you talk about a SW, which is not fancy going out with you for whatever reason (maybe she thinks one is a psycho or sick or..), so she'll either directly reject you or quote a huge price or just ignore you.

Mad Harry
12-15-08, 14:27
well well well, I am now the Happy holder of 10 Akane Service cards (See attached)It is said on the cards that I can get: FREE one course 2 or 3.what exactly does this mean? 2. Lotion Massage (Sexy) 70 min. 950B3. Lotion Massage (Sexy) 90 min. 1100BThese are just a bad balls massage with a HJ (where the girl stay clothed).I much prefer the Fashion Massage with its Catbath and Blowjob. I will try to see if they are ready to offer me the Fashion massage for just the Price difference (providing they understand my request). I am affraid that the good old Thai "MAI DAI" will apply. Anyone try a good lady at Akane Chidlom that I can take? I haven't been there in ages.Need help NicFrenchy, i cannot decide between Akane, luxury spa or Sanazka, as i will be arriving at BKK airport around 3.00pm with Mrs in tow. So not much time to look around. I am staying at the Sherton, i am after a good massage, cat bath and a BBBJ. FS is not nessary.Thanks

Dan7373
12-15-08, 20:19
Look, I understand that the GFE illusion is good to have (I like it to) but Honesty never hurt anyone.I have a Fav in Almost ALL MP's I frequent but I do not always take them, I also take their fellow Masseuses. I have yet to meet a girl that will be angry or give me a bad experience as a result of my Butterflying....Perhaps the girl doesn't get angry, but she does get disappointed a lot. And most guys don't like to disappoint their ladies like that.Whether a commitment happens or not probably depends not just on the lady but also on the guy. Some guys are more prone to commit themselves to a lady than other guys. And perhaps it's these susceptible guys who end up going to another massage parlor when they want to have another lady.That might explain why your experience has been different from mine.

NicFrenchy
12-16-08, 03:11
Need help NicFrenchy, i cannot decide between Akane, luxury spa or Sanazka, as i will be arriving at BKK airport around 3.00pm with Mrs in tow. So not much time to look around. I am staying at the Sherton, i am after a good massage, cat bath and a BBBJ. FS is not nessary.ThanksHi Harry, First let's look at what the Above places offer: Sazanka: Korean Style The only massage worth its weight there is the SAZANKA MASSAGE (I believe about 2,000 thb). You will get Scrubbed, washed, hot towel massage and Oil Massage. HJ is included and ALL Providers must do it. Some girls will do BJ for a tip.NO FSAkane: Japanese StyleAkane's 2 branches are good so better look at the website to see which ladies you fancy and if you really fancy one in particular, then I would suggest to call adn book her.However, I like to choose from the "Live" lineup.Akane has 3 types of MAssage: Lotion: Massage + HJ (girl will not undress)Fashion: Massage + Catbath + BJ (girl will undress Fully and you can do whatever you want to her, except FS). Unlimited pops.* There is an option at 33 where a second lady joins for the last 30mn (you do not get to choose the 2nd lady)VIP: Massage by 2 girls (usually Massage + BJ). No play between the girls. Unlimited pops.Luxury: Oily Style MassageThat's inside the Luxury Hotel on soi 19, just go up the little flight of stairs.The place is very clean and the girls friendly.I suggest you order 1 hour oil massage and take it from there. If need be you can always extend (30 mn, 1 hour...).Once in the room it is up to you to negotiate what you want: ALL girls will offer FS.Avoid Christina and Nok, the rest are ok.>> My personnal choice would be Akane because this is a concept that you might not find everywhere. The girls are very nice and always willing to please. I usually get 3 shots in a 90mn fashion massage session and all the girls are happy to blow you until you drop.>> Sazanka is a good start to a week in Bangkok, to get ready for the festivities but if you are on a limited time then I would avoid it.>> Luxury has been very good to me, so good that I get upgraded to Jacuzzi (Spa Room) everytime and I have fucked a few girls in the Jacuzzi. Most girls are ok but this is not a Pornstar place like Annies, Tulip or SOL

NicFrenchy
12-16-08, 03:20
A lot of guys would simply start going to another massage parlor in order to avoid the embarrassment. It's hard for most guys to be in the mood for hanky-panky, when they have to deal with a situation such as this.Dan, I must be stupid because I still don't get it... what embarassment?

Fon Tok
12-16-08, 03:29
Luxury: Oily Style MassageThat's inside the Luxury Hotel on soi 19, just go up the little flight of stairs.The place is very clean and the girls friendly.I suggest you order 1 hour oil massage and take it from there. If need be you can always extend (30 mn, 1 hour...).Once in the room it is up to you to negotiate what you want: ALL girls will offer FS. Avoid Christina and Nok, the rest are ok.Thanks Nic. This answers my question from the Bangkok Hotels thread!

Mad Harry
12-16-08, 12:30
Hi Harry, First let's look at what the Above places offer: Sazanka: Korean Style The only massage worth its weight there is the SAZANKA MASSAGE (I believe about 2,000 thb). You will get Scrubbed, washed, hot towel massage and Oil Massage. HJ is included and ALL Providers must do it. Some girls will do BJ for a tip.NO FSAkane: Japanese StyleAkane's 2 branches are good so better look at the website to see which ladies you fancy and if you really fancy one in particular, then I would suggest to call adn book her.However, I like to choose from the "Live" lineup.Akane has 3 types of MAssage: Lotion: Massage + HJ (girl will not undress)Fashion: Massage + Catbath + BJ (girl will undress Fully and you can do whatever you want to her, except FS). Unlimited pops.* There is an option at 33 where a second lady joins for the last 30mn (you do not get to choose the 2nd lady)VIP: Massage by 2 girls (usually Massage + BJ). No play between the girls. Unlimited pops.Luxury: Oily Style MassageThat's inside the Luxury Hotel on soi 19, just go up the little flight of stairs.The place is very clean and the girls friendly.I suggest you order 1 hour oil massage and take it from there. If need be you can always extend (30 mn, 1 hour...).Once in the room it is up to you to negotiate what you want: ALL girls will offer FS.Avoid Christina and Nok, the rest are ok.>> My personnal choice would be Akane because this is a concept that you might not find everywhere. The girls are very nice and always willing to please. I usually get 3 shots in a 90mn fashion massage session and all the girls are happy to blow you until you drop.>> Sazanka is a good start to a week in Bangkok, to get ready for the festivities but if you are on a limited time then I would avoid it.>> Luxury has been very good to me, so good that I get upgraded to Jacuzzi (Spa Room) everytime and I have fucked a few girls in the Jacuzzi. Most girls are ok but this is not a Pornstar place like Annies, Tulip or SOLOne more question about Akane what are the chances of getting a BBBJ, any girls at the 33 branch you recomend. I cannot book in advance as i am not sure what time i will be landing, checking into the hotel and makeing my way to soi 33.

Flyhere
12-16-08, 19:02
Took a walk up to Soi 26 to look at Angel 26, there were a few Japanese customers so I moved on. Should have stayed there I think.Walked back to Soi 24 but didn't remember where Thonglo 2 is. So went back to Luxury on Soi 19.Looked through the book, the cashier was pushing Ying, but I wanted to flip through the book. Only 3-4 girls were available as it's a Tuesday night. Settled on Champen, not bad looking but not too exciting either. Very good lotion massage, so so special. Pussy was very loose, annoying fake moaning, and she must have just had dinner without brushing, I could smell her breath, that put me off. So I just got it over with, paid and went home.I think I would cross Luxury off my list, would not repeat. Also, the photos in the book are heavily photoshop'ed.PS. YMWV, NicFrenchy reported really good experience there.

LittleBigMan
12-17-08, 01:03
NicFrenchy,You're not stupid your just french. Just joking!Go back to Dan7373 postig for yesterday at 12:28, he quotes Mouse1, see his statement on the bottom 2nd to the last sentence.LBM

NicFrenchy
12-17-08, 02:34
One more question about Akane what are the chances of getting a BBBJ, any girls at the 33 branch you recomend. I cannot book in advance as i am not sure what time i will be landing, checking into the hotel and makeing my way to soi 33.As far as I can remember, ALL girls always gave me BBBJ @ Akane. The only thing though is that there is only 1 BJ included in the price so some might refuse you the multiple shots if they do not know/like you.I go there often and all the girls (even the ones I have never taken) know that I tip very well if given good service. They know that if I ask for them to suck me until the clock runs out, they will be rewarded greatly.

NicFrenchy
12-17-08, 02:52
Took a walk up to Soi 26 to look at Angel 26, there were a few Japanese customers so I moved on. Should have stayed there I think.Walked back to Soi 24 but didn't remember where Thonglo 2 is. So went back to Luxury on Soi 19.Looked through the book, the cashier was pushing Ying, but I wanted to flip through the book. Only 3-4 girls were available as it's a Tuesday night. Settled on Champen, not bad looking but not too exciting either. Very good lotion massage, so so special. Pussy was very loose, annoying fake moaning, and she must have just had dinner without brushing, I could smell her breath, that put me off. So I just got it over with, paid and went home.I think I would cross Luxury off my list, would not repeat. Also, the photos in the book are heavily photoshop'ed.PS. YMWV, NicFrenchy reported really good experience there.That's an interesting experience. However I am not sure why cross Luxury off your list? were the facilities not to your liking?I have been to most oilies in the Sukh. and I can tell you that Luxury's facilities are very clean, spacious and comfortable. I think what you need is to find a girl there that you feel comfortable with and if you would have read my earlier reports, you would have noticed that I did take Ying a few times and she delivered excellent GFE (and she has a tight pussy).Your choice of ladies (Chompen, Christina) at Luxury is what made the place look bad, is it really Luxury's fault? I am not certain.If you decide to go back there, avoid NOK at all costs.However, last time I was at Luxury, there were 2 cuties not in the book (and 1 was a 9 in my books). Ask for a lineup, it's much better than the book.

M P Lurker
12-17-08, 03:09
Settled on Champen, not bad looking but not too exciting either. Champen/Chompen is probably Champagne pronounced slightly strangely by Thais.There was one Thai Movie Star called herself Champagne X (but was not X rated).There is a Thai fruit Chompuu (rose apple) but I doubt its close enought to be that.

NicFrenchy
12-17-08, 03:24
Nadea authorized me to write about our previous meetings. I sms her on Sunday asking for permission to write about Wednesday meeting but have not heard from her.I would understand asking for permission to post a girl's picture because she could get into trouble (boyfriend, family...) but a review?I thought the point of this forum was to share experiences (good or bad) with fellow mongers? I am not sure how it did come to the point where we have to ask permission to the ladies? I am a fair guy, always treat the ladies with respect and like to think that I reward them well but this is a little too over the board. In my opinion, if the lady is not happy about the reports posted about her online: tough luck!

Daddy07
12-17-08, 03:26
...There is a Thai fruit Chompuu (rose apple) but I doubt its close enought to be that."Chompuu" is also the color pink in Thai -- perhaps a good nick name for a girl too, but I've never heard it before.

Kuratla
12-17-08, 04:14
We have started shortlisting candidates for the threesome. She mentioned Yok is a regular partner in many threesomes with her. I don't think I could handle both. So far it is down to Cee or her own sister (Nice). Report will follow when it happens.Now there's a report I'm looking forward to reading. Especially if the threesome's with Nice. She was an amazing girl one-on-one. Couldn't imagine how great a threesome with her would be.Have fun, mate!