PDA

View Full Version : Bangkok Massage Parlors - Except TULIP and ANNIES!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82

HorseTrader
04-26-20, 09:02
Soi 11 places are (were?) basically knocking shops. They aren't technically ripoff venues (you only pay what you agree to), but offer poor value and experience. You get a basic wham-bam quickie session in crappy facilities (no privacy, no proper shower) for a price that needs to be negotiated and typically ends up between 2000-3000 baht for FS when you count the massage fee. Now, wham-bam has its place, but I'd rather go to a low-end brothel where the deal is 100% clear, no bullshit, and pay 600-1000 baht for the same thing.

Not sure about other places, it's certainly NOT safe to assume every massage shop in a tourist area offers FS.Don't know when you last visited Soi 11, but the several oily shops in front of Ambassador were gone in February. Those places used to charge 300-500 baht for the massage plus 1500 baht for sex. Lousy room, lousy service. There are still 2 or 3 shops closer to Sukhumvit, but my buddy couldn't get laid in those shops, he just got a poor massage. I haven't checked out other massage shops on Sukhumvit.

Gargano19
04-26-20, 09:35
And many of us that use the shops are not the least bit interested in outcall. We are locals and want a place we can go to, take care of things, and leave. I would imagine that at least 50% of the business for oilies comes from locals. It's probably more.I am not sure if more than 50% of customers of oilies are locals / expats. I personally rarely hit massage shops now (before), it was like once a month. Mostly shops on soi 22 and 33. I have mentioned in my previous posts how I am so disappointed with the looks of massage shop girls, old or fatties. But I agree, when I am just want to get a massage and quick release, I go to oilies.

Nounce
04-26-20, 18:34
I am not sure if more than 50% of customers of oilies are locals / expats. I personally rarely hit massage shops now (before), it was like once a month. Mostly shops on soi 22 and 33. I have mentioned in my previous posts how I am so disappointed with the looks of massage shop girls, old or fatties. But I agree, when I am just want to get a massage and quick release, I go to oilies.I have never seen any locals in the ones I frequent but that does not mean locals don't go to oilies. So it depends on shops. Japanese has magazines and web sites cover oilies. One example is g-diary. You won't even see farangs in many of the shops listed and never mentioned on ISG. Usually these and the ones owned by Japanese will have better service.

My observation is that MP business is good. Like 102 which is the more expensive one, the customer only have choice of 60 minutes or less during weekends, and there are other places eliminate the 2 hours option so they can serve more customers.

In the last few years, many start to offer more jacuzzi rooms and air mattress so it becomes more like soapy so they are taking business away from soapy

As for real estate, just my personal opinion, I want an address on Sukhumvit so I only look at those that are on Sukhumvit and there are many available. Bloomberg reported there are 100 K empty condos in Bangkok. The economy is hurting everyone including builder so they don't have advantage. Who else can you rent an old multi-stories building to that is doing well and utilize the whole building. If you view it from the landlord's perspective it is not a bad business in this case and you probably don't want to sell during economy downturn.

EihTooms
04-26-20, 19:39
Don't know when you last visited Soi 11, but the several oily shops in front of Ambassador were gone in February. Those places used to charge 300-500 baht for the massage plus 1500 baht for sex. Lousy room, lousy service. There are still 2 or 3 shops closer to Sukhumvit, but my buddy couldn't get laid in those shops, he just got a poor massage. I haven't checked out other massage shops on Sukhumvit.One of the massage shops closer to Sukhumvit on Soi 11 is Hollywood Waxing and Massage. Before the lockdown the girls would sit outside on folding chairs after about 7:30pm. Can't say I was struck by the irresistible attractiveness of any of them.

I never went in because I am definitely not a massage shop guy. But about a year ago I met a moderately doable girl on one of the dating sites who soon told me she works there. If she is any representation of the level of service you get there, it was abysmal. First it was No to everything; DFK, DATY, BBBJ even as mere oral foreplay and of course BBFS. I assume the usual deal in the shop is a bad massage followed with a bad Hand Job. Oh, the horror.

I did eventually fuck her out of curiosity because she kept pestering me on Line to give her another chance every time she saw me pass by the place in the evenings. It got done but it was still abysmal.

GrapeMan
04-26-20, 20:01
But what if I walk into a little massage shop on Sukhumvit soi 11 or some other tourist walking street? The type with a bunch of girls out in front. Will I be offered FS in those places? If so what should I expect to pay? If they are mostly rip off joints please let me know as I don't want to waste my time or money trying when I get there.These aren't places for FS. Can you get it there? Yeah you can sometimes, not always, but sometimes, depending on the girl and shop, but they aren't setup for that and its not really their service (most girls will do at least a HJ though, but it may not be great, others will do BJ, same applies if you have a private or semi-private space, for FS, ask, but don't go in expecting it unless its already been discussed).

You can get FS though if you really want it and the girl agrees and so on. Service will be uninteresting. What you're really looking for are the usual spots-- brothels that call themselves "massage parlors".

Now, I mean if there is a girl standing out front of a random shop that you are amazed by or whatever, literally just ask her if she will do FS, see what she says, they tell you a price and done and done. Just ask. Maybe yes or no or something. I mean, if you get really desperate and she's saying no you can probably pay to get her naked and touch her but not get much more other than a HJ. YMMV on each individual girl and shop

I've gotten and been offered FS and plenty of extras at "regular" places, but I'm not going into those places for that, there are better places for it

So again, as usual, I'd recommend an actual FS place. There are plenty.

Paolo99
04-26-20, 20:52
I have never seen any locals in the ones I frequent but that does not mean locals don't go to oilies. So it depends on shops. Japanese has magazines and web sites cover oilies. One example is g-diary. You won't even see farangs in many of the shops listed and never mentioned on ISG. Usually these and the ones owned by Japanese will have better service.

My observation is that MP business is good. Like 102 which is the more expensive one, the customer only have choice of 60 minutes or less during weekends, and there are other places eliminate the 2 hours option so they can serve more customers.

In the last few years, many start to offer more jacuzzi rooms and air mattress so it becomes more like soapy so they are taking business away from soapy.Locals are not allowed in the oilies like Bamboo or SW or the ones in soi 24, only foreigners can enter and be serviced in these shops.

Locals can go in the regular Thai massage places but I doubt they are being asked for any sexual service their.

I think they can go in the soapies though.

I've been frequenting some of the Japanese shops, owned by Japanese, and didn't notice a better service there.

If some places eliminate the 2 hours option, I don't think it's to serve more customers unless the girl is a real superstar there. What I've heard from some girls in different shops is that they don't really like being booked 2 hours because they've got to work longer but doesn't get more money than when they are being booked 1 hour. I always take 2 hours when it's on the book, so I've heard that quite some times.

Lastly the jacuzzi and air mattress stuff doesn't take any customers from the soapies in my opinion except maybe for a shop like Doki, where girls are said to be skilled. Other shops offer them as a VIP package in order to give a better environnment and consistantly up the price but the girls are clueless most of the time.

GrapeMan
04-27-20, 00:42
I have never seen any locals in the ones I frequent but that does not mean locals don't go to oilies. So it depends on shops. Japanese has magazines and web sites cover oilies. One example is g-diary. You won't even see farangs in many of the shops listed and never mentioned on ISG. Usually these and the ones owned by Japanese will have better service.

In the last few years, many start to offer more jacuzzi rooms and air mattress so it becomes more like soapy so they are taking business away from soapy
.I don't know much about the japanese MPs, but my understanding was they were the same as any generic MPs as the farang ones, they just catered to the japanese audience directly. There's a whole world of travel in BKK that is a very narrow segment aimed at japanese people that doesn't overlap with the farang / english crowd. You could be right next to a japanese hot spot, hotel, hostel, whatever, and never really know it since it only markets to japanese people.

I haven't seen them get rid of the 2 hour thing. I've never seen that at any shop. Only thing I've seen is that they try to push the 60,75, or 90 minute one instead of pushing the full 2 hours on customers. You want 2 hours, you get 2 hours and pay, done and done. None of these shops are so busy they can't do 2 hours. There's always plenty of girls there waiting around on their phones or eating on most days. Hell at the nice places like 102, they have that entire room full of like 20 ish girls, and they aren't doing anywhere enough business to not have plenty available even if they did 4 hours (although 102 does push the lesser time).

Nounce
04-27-20, 00:46
Locals are not allowed in the oilies like Bamboo or SW or the ones in soi 24, only foreigners can enter and be serviced in these shops.

Locals can go in the regular Thai massage places but I doubt they are being asked for any sexual service their.

I think they can go in the soapies though.

I've been frequenting some of the Japanese shops, owned by Japanese, and didn't notice a better service there.

If some places eliminate the 2 hours option, I don't think it's to serve more customers unless the girl is a real superstar there. What I've heard from some girls in different shops is that they don't really like being booked 2 hours because they've got to work longer but doesn't get more money than when they are being booked 1 hour. I always take 2 hours when it's on the book, so I've heard that quite some times.

Lastly the jacuzzi and air mattress stuff doesn't take any customers from the soapies in my opinion except maybe for a shop like Doki, where girls are said to be skilled. Other shops offer them as a VIP package in order to give a better environnment and consistantly up the price but the girls are clueless most of the time.I think you misinterpret what I mean about the locals. I use my example to explain why we report things differently. It is because we report based on what we see so everyone is right based on his own experience.

What I see is the shop makes more money with 10 one hour sessions than 5 two hours sessions, and only during weekend the two hours session disappears. If you look at 102, they have more girls than they have rooms. Now they have session that is very short so they can squeeze in more customers to make even more money. Again, no one is universally right or wrong, this is based on my experience and observation.

Same goes for the Japanese owner, if we go to different places, we will have different conclusion. I know one shop that the Japanese owner knows how to do online marketing and he has better looking girls but the service is not as good.

BackpackBrian
04-27-20, 01:26
Soi 11 places are (were?) basically knocking shops. They aren't technically ripoff venues (you only pay what you agree to), but offer poor value and experience. You get a basic wham-bam quickie session in crappy facilities (no privacy, no proper shower) for a price that needs to be negotiated and typically ends up between 2000-3000 baht for FS when you count the massage fee. Now, wham-bam has its place, but I'd rather go to a low-end brothel where the deal is 100% clear, no bullshit, and pay 600-1000 baht for the same thing.

Not sure about other places, it's certainly NOT safe to assume every massage shop in a tourist area offers FS.Hi Crocodilexp,

How do I know the difference between a wham-bam place and a low-end brothel where I know what I'm getting? I'd prefer the later.

Ex. I've been to many FKK's in Germany and know what I'm getting right when I walk in, can you name a few places in Bangkok?

Are they the soapy massage houses? What do I google or look for online, so I have a list to reference when I get to Bangkok?

Goatscrot
04-27-20, 01:50

As for real estate, just my personal opinion, I want an address on Sukhumvit so I only look at those that are on Sukhumvit and there are many available. Bloomberg reported there are 100 K empty condos in Bangkok. The economy is hurting everyone including builder so they don't have advantage. Who else can you rent an old multi-stories building to that is doing well and utilize the whole building. If you view it from the landlord's perspective it is not a bad business in this case and you probably don't want to sell during economy downturn.I'm not talking about local Thais; I'm talking about local expats. Some of the shops that cater to the Japanese are a bit busy on weekends, but don't do to well on the weekdays. Asian guys go golfing and then hit the oilies together or hit them after happy hour on Friday.

Chacal60
04-27-20, 02:15
The oilies on Suk 4 are full of hawkers and toothless hags, but there was one in particular. South of the Omni, left hand side. That I frequented about two years ago. Nicely appointed rooms in different themes, en suite bathroom and shower, and the gals expected you to want either a blowjob or FS along with the decent massage.

Sorry I can't be more specific. Happy hunting!

One of the massage shops closer to Sukhumvit on Soi 11 is Hollywood Waxing and Massage. Before the lockdown the girls would sit outside on folding chairs after about 7:30pm. Can't say I was struck by the irresistible attractiveness of any of them.

I never went in because I am definitely not a massage shop guy. But about a year ago I met a moderately doable girl on one of the dating sites who soon told me she works there. If she is any representation of the level of service you get there, it was abysmal. First it was No to everything; DFK, DATY, BBBJ even as mere oral foreplay and of course BBFS. I assume the usual deal in the shop is a bad massage followed with a bad Hand Job. Oh, the horror.

I did eventually fuck her out of curiosity because she kept pestering me on Line to give her another chance every time she saw me pass by the place in the evenings. It got done but it was still abysmal.

Nounce
04-27-20, 05:05
I'm not talking about local Thais; I'm talking about local expats. Some of the shops that cater to the Japanese are a bit busy on weekends, but don't do to well on the weekdays. Asian guys go golfing and then hit the oilies together or hit them after happy hour on Friday.I got that and I am not disagreeing with you in my post. I am using my observation to explain to G19 why you may say that. Everything I said is based on what I have seen which can be different from everyone else here. I know an MP that went from one building to two buildings. Another one went from a 2-story building to 5-story building with pretty much all Jacuzzi rooms. If you put together everything I saw, then you can understand my conclusion from my point of view.

Goatscrot
04-27-20, 06:49
I got that and I am not disagreeing with you in my post. I am using my observation to explain to G19 why you may say that. Everything I said is based on what I have seen which can be different from everyone else here. I know an MP that went from one building to two buildings. Another one went from a 2-story building to 5-story building with pretty much all Jacuzzi rooms. If you put together everything I saw, then you can understand my conclusion from my point of view.Will a few survive? Well, if gov regulations for opening don't prevent it, then yes, certainly. And I would imagine the ones you are referring to will be the ones that make it. Sadly the PSE shops might not be among that group.

Gargano19
04-27-20, 12:27
As for real estate, just my personal opinion, I want an address on Sukhumvit so I only look at those that are on Sukhumvit and there are many available. Bloomberg reported there are 100 K empty condos in Bangkok. The economy is hurting everyone including builder so they don't have advantage. Who else can you rent an old multi-stories building to that is doing well and utilize the whole building. If you view it from the landlord's perspective it is not a bad business in this case and you probably don't want to sell during economy downturn.Most of thai friends who have properties, condos, real state, are in no hurry to rent it or sell it. They all own it, they're just going to wait for things to get better, whenever that be.

Regarding Bloomberg report, not surprised at all. My building has so many condos empty. Some say it's because locals don't want to rent in on price they think is less, I don't know actually why so many properties are empty.

DraftVader
04-28-20, 00:35
I can't really see a way back for them. It's true, the government is going to start easing the lockdown next month but it will be gradual and massage parlours are likely to be the last places allowed to reopen given the unavoidable close personal contact. But they occupy prime real estate and rent has to be paid. Even if they do reopen how many customers will there be? The owners must be thinking of throwing in the towel.We'll be finding out today whether they will reopen. The chat is that massage shops can reopen but with strict guidelines about cleanliness. Not sure how this will work for what we are discussing but given that these fall outside the law anyway I would imagine that they'll give it a go. If we hear that massage shops are allowed to open I would assume this will mean oilies, soapies, kapoo and goldfish bowl joints too.

Listen to today's announcement.

Whoreman
04-28-20, 18:21
We'll be finding out today whether they will reopen. The chat is that massage shops can reopen but with strict guidelines about cleanliness. Not sure how this will work for what we are discussing but given that these fall outside the law anyway I would imagine that they'll give it a go. If we hear that massage shops are allowed to open I would assume this will mean oilies, soapies, kapoo and goldfish bowl joints too.

Listen to today's announcement.There's no chance of massage shops being allowed to open yet. Even hairdressers are only going to be allowed to open if they wear a mask and a face shield.

Chacal60
04-29-20, 02:21
There's no chance of massage shops being allowed to open yet. Even hairdressers are only going to be allowed to open if they wear a mask and a face shield.My local shop, amd my regular gal, have been available to me on an as needed basis since mid March. We have an unspoken agreement. Massage and FS with a 14 day interlude to make sure we both stay healthy. I get my needs taken care of and she covers her bills. The owner keeps the shades drawn and the "closed" sign in place and greets me with a laugh and a "no Covid!" each time.

Goatscrot
04-29-20, 04:39
My local shop, amd my regular gal, have been available to me on an as needed basis since mid March. We have an unspoken agreement. Massage and FS with a 14 day interlude to make sure we both stay healthy. I get my needs taken care of and she covers her bills. The owner keeps the shades drawn and the "closed" sign in place and greets me with a laugh and a "no Covid!" each time.But that is for you. It is still not "open. ".

BackpackBrian
04-29-20, 06:10
These aren't places for FS. Can you get it there? Yeah you can sometimes, not always, but sometimes, depending on the girl and shop, but they aren't setup for that and its not really their service (most girls will do at least a HJ though, but it may not be great, others will do BJ, same applies if you have a private or semi-private space, for FS, ask, but don't go in expecting it unless its already been discussed).

You can get FS though if you really want it and the girl agrees and so on. Service will be uninteresting. What you're really looking for are the usual spots-- brothels that call themselves "massage parlors".

Now, I mean if there is a girl standing out front of a random shop that you are amazed by or whatever, literally just ask her if she will do FS, see what she says, they tell you a price and done and done. Just ask. Maybe yes or no or something. I mean, if you get really desperate and she's saying no you can probably pay to get her naked and touch her but not get much more other than a HJ. YMMV on each individual girl and shop

I've gotten and been offered FS and plenty of extras at "regular" places, but I'm not going into those places for that, there are better places for it

So again, as usual, I'd recommend an actual FS place. There are plenty.Hi GrapeMan.

Can you tell me these places that are FS? Like your top 5-10 in Bangkok and Pattaya if you've ever been.

Also what do I look for doing a search online?

Sinofaguo
04-29-20, 06:22
Most of thai friends who have properties, condos, real state, are in no hurry to rent it or sell it. They all own it, they're just going to wait for things to get better, whenever that be.Thailand job losses may hit 10 million if COVID-19 outbreak drags on.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/business/coronavirus-covid19-thailand-job-loss-12637822

So some people's perspective may change based on their lack of revenues & debts needed to be reimbursed.

That and foreign investments from other asian countries which will be much lower.

Gargano19
04-29-20, 06:52
Thailand job losses may hit 10 million if COVID-19 outbreak drags on.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/business/coronavirus-covid19-thailand-job-loss-12637822

So some people's perspective may change based on their lack of revenues & debts needed to be reimbursed.

That and foreign investments from other asian countries which will be much lower.Not sure about this, but many will sell their cars on second hand market.

Crocodilexp
04-29-20, 21:01
Massage and FS with a 14 day interlude to make sure we both stay healthy. I get my needs taken care of and she covers her bills.How do you think that helps? You trust each other to both be in strict quarantine for 14 days, and you pay her enough not to have a similar arrangement with any other customer?

Sinofaguo
04-29-20, 22:06
Seems MPs closure is extended to may 31st minimum.

GrapeMan
04-29-20, 22:45
Hi GrapeMan.

Can you tell me these places that are FS? Like your top 5-10 in Bangkok and Pattaya if you've ever been.

Also what do I look for doing a search online?Check this forum! You can also just search online for various stuff about getting sex in thailand. There are a hundred of these shops and lots are really concentrated together.

Not inclusive list, but a brief few for Bangkok. These are sometimes referred to by veterans on the board as "oillies" (to distinguish them from some soapy massage places, and such). Take this as a good list but not as a "this is all that exists", just a short list. Many others will put ones on they like. There's a lot of shops!

Porn Star Experience (PSE) Shops: Tulip, Snow White.

Honorable Mentions: Eden Club (its kinda its own thing, its a two-girl PSE), and Cherry (not really a full PSE experience place, but you can get it there if you ask with the right ladies, its on Sukhumvit 24/1 alley, its a short street with like 7-10 shops).

Note: Tulip does not have a website, it doesn't need one, its the go-to PSE standard. It has its own forum here.

"Regular" ones: Addict Massage, Mango Massage, Bamboo massage, Boss Massage, Club 102, Premiere 101, Doki Doki, Kiss Massage, Honey bee Massage.

You'll quickly notice too. Most of these shops are pretty near each other.

For a different thing, my favorite BJ place is Wood Bar (formerly Dr. BJ's) on Soi 7/1

For a first timer, I'd recommend something like Addict Massage or Mango, or just go directly to Tulip or Snow White for the full PSE. The PSE shops tend to have girls that aren't quite the lookers of some other spots, but make up for it with the amazing experience. Then places like Cherry, that has good girls, but you need to ask for the ones to do PSE. Addict has good girls too, not crazy hot, but always had good service. Club 102 has hotties, but is more expensive, and service is shit. Doki Doki has become popular the last 2 years but I haven't tried it.

Just to clear, while they say these are massage parlors--thats in name only, sorta like in Amsterdam a weed store is a "coffeeshop", in Thailand a sex place is a "massage parlor". Make no mistake, they don't and you don't, these are brothels. They line up the girls for you, you choose your girl, and then sex.

If you want a girl to do something special or anything, A+, whatever, just ask before you pick her. They've heard it all. If you want to do something to her in the room, just ask, they've heard it all. Generally, there's no upcharge for anything, if the girl does it, its just part of what she offers. However, that said, one of the things that makes the PSE stand out is that these girls are in porn mode from minute 1 and go full out.

Amnesia
05-10-20, 07:54
Does anyone know a place or a freelancer that has MILFs for massage and happy ending (and maybe more)? I'm getting bored of the Kapoo girls who are just there for a quick HJ / BJ /69. I've already tried messaging ladies on TF but can get mostly freebies from there (which is nice sometimes but I currently just want to pay for a massage and release). WeChat seems to be empty these days.

MILF I mean 40+.

Any recommendations welcome!

Daddy989
05-12-20, 02:41
Since I like the rest of you. Am surely bored out of my mind right now I decided that I would finally make an account here and post after hovering for a year or so.

I made the plunge and had my first experience a couple of months ago in Bangkok.

Had read good things about Dream Heaven. I reached out and scheduled a 90 minute nuru session with Mint. It was the best decision of my trip. The shower was a fun and playful. Lots of teasing and laughing. The massage was fine, relaxing if nothing else.

After bringing me to full attention with a combination of her hands and big soft tits, she rolled the cover on and rode me. The loud Thai moans is something I definitely could get used to. Flipped her on her back and drilled her mish to finish. Love seeing those tits shake.

She immediately cleaned me off and with no hesitation went back at it with a BBBJ. It was a struggle to get full attention quickly, and then I last pretty long even once upright. She didn't slow down though. Swallowed every drop once done as well.

Loved it so much I went back again the next day.

AssLover945
05-24-20, 01:18
Does anyone know a place or a freelancer that has MILFs for massage and happy ending (and maybe more)? I'm getting bored of the Kapoo girls who are just there for a quick HJ / BJ /69. I've already tried messaging ladies on TF but can get mostly freebies from there (which is nice sometimes but I currently just want to pay for a massage and release). WeChat seems to be empty these days.

MILF I mean 40+.

Any recommendations welcome!Tulip is filled with MILFs, and you get PSE. But because of covid you have to wait.

Gargano19
05-27-20, 17:08
Just tried analisa shop. I was little worried about going at first, but went there anyway. They are supposedly closed but if you call them, they will let you in. They have few girls inside, but you can contact them in advance and choose a girl which is in Bangkok. She will come to the shop.

I chose this girl (out of 5 in lineup), not my type, but still pretty enough to fuck. Now I don't go to massage shops for GFE or fucking great looking girls. For that I have Disco and gogos, and now Tinder. I go to shops to get a good slow oily massage. I used to go there 2-3 times a month, but it's been 2 months I guess I have been to a shop. Now this girls was on a bigger side, big natural boobs tho. 6 based on figure, 7 because on cute face. Maybe I am being generous. Sex and massage was like usual, lazy to write about it.

Whoreman
05-29-20, 11:43
From the Bangkok Post:

'Health-oriented massage parlours can reopen for two hours of service at a time. Sex massage parlours, steam and herbal saunas remain closed. '.

Any better options than Analisa? Obviously we have to be careful what we say so we don't get the places into trouble but there's no harm in dropping hints. How are the Seven Dwarfs?

Whoreman
05-29-20, 14:28
I'm told by the owner of one PSE shop that they will be open on 1 June.

I'll be going there for purely health-oriented services.

Whoreman
05-29-20, 14:54
Ignore that Bangkok Post article. This from The Nation seems to be the true state of play:

'7. Massage houses are allowed to open but they must refrain from opening sauna and steam rooms while prohibiting the touching or massaging of customers' faces. '.

Gargano19
05-29-20, 16:50
From the Bangkok Post:

'Health-oriented massage parlours can reopen for two hours of service at a time. Sex massage parlours, steam and herbal saunas remain closed. '.

Any better options than Analisa? Obviously we have to be careful what we say so we don't get the places into trouble but there's no harm in dropping hints. How are the Seven Dwarfs?Most of the shops are open now. Ofcourse as long as they're not officially supposed to open, there is risk. Som haven is also open. Some shops of soi 31 & 33 are also open. But I haven't went anywhere except Analisa as of now.

AlexJino
05-30-20, 01:38

I'll be going there for purely health-oriented services.Of course, have sex is healthy.

Chacal60
05-30-20, 05:20
I have a few of the shops from 31/33 as well as 22 updating their Line with news of limited reopening. Most are asking for a days notice so they can call in the girls.

Oddly enough, in the earliest days of Analisa it was much the same. They had so few girls trained in prostate massage that you had more luck making an appointment rather than just rolling up and asking for a lineup.

Most of the shops are open now. Ofcourse as long as they're not officially supposed to open, there is risk. Som haven is also open. Some shops of soi 31 & 33 are also open. But I haven't went anywhere except Analisa as of now.

Gargano19
05-30-20, 06:55
I have a few of the shops from 31/33 as well as 22 updating their Line with news of limited reopening. Most are asking for a days notice so they can call in the girls.

Oddly enough, in the earliest days of Analisa it was much the same. They had so few girls trained in prostate massage that you had more luck making an appointment rather than just rolling up and asking for a lineup.Yes girls who live far don't come to shop z and rightly so. 10 girls, 4 customer. So 6 will go empty handed and lose transport fare too. So it is better to have only those girls in shop which live not too far. And you can book someone with 1-2 hours of notice. LOL why someone would need a day notice to come. However few girls are in their hometown, and not available. To be very honest, I am only looking forward to opening of one shop, whose site has updated that they're officially opening on Monday. If something's interesting happened, you will see a report.

Franciscass
05-30-20, 09:38
Sex massage parlours, Its now spa massage parlours, umm lost in translation.

Nclpimp
05-30-20, 22:21
Yeah her. I had the pleasure of pounding her out. She later went back to a village to become a florist I think. She was amazing so tight in all holee for all the cock she took. She was showing me some family pics but we had to scroll through hundreds of pics of her taking dick from white, indian, black, asian cocks so I know she was highly in demand from everyone. Whos the superstar now and where can she be had?Attached ID her latest pic. She wasnt s stunner but an amazing fuck. All holes super tight.

AssLover945
05-31-20, 03:40
Attached ID her latest pic. She wasnt s stunner but an amazing fuck. All holes super tight.Buy oh boy, you are carrying on a conversation from 2018?

Apple still seems to be giving you wet dreams?

She was indeed a rabid fuck (rather fucked like a rabbit) but then you got to move on and discover new talent dude!

AssLover945
05-31-20, 03:42

I'll be going there for purely health-oriented services.Yeah whoever said we don't believe you.

I am a health fanatic myself.

Crocodilexp
05-31-20, 08:01
To be very honest, I am only looking forward to opening of one shop, whose site has updated that they're officially opening on Monday.Which shop is it? If they announced the opening on their website, it doesn't seem to be a secret, so why not reveal the name?

Whoreman
05-31-20, 15:11
Which shop is it? If they announced the opening on their website, it doesn't seem to be a secret, so why not reveal the name?I don't think any shops have announced any opening on their website. They're going to have to keep a low profile in order to avoid hysterical media coverage.

Whoreman
06-01-20, 11:52
Nobody answering the phone at Snow White. Maybe permanently closed? Other places are open now or will open this week.

Gargano19
06-01-20, 15:52
Went to honeybee soi 22 today. It's run by the same group which runs shops in this sub-alley kiss, kiss2, and passion. You won't find the lookers or pse here but I always find something worth here. Last year I used to see Pari a lot, unfortunately she is not here anymore. Maybe she will return when there are actual customers in shops. Anyways I already booked Cake. My original choice was Sugar who I have seen many times before covid but she was at home and I told them I will be at shop in 15 minutes. So Cake it is. She is young and cute, so no problem.

Service was like usual, some fun in shower, then some massage. Her massage skills are better than what I expect in these shops. BBBJ, and then few positions and here I came. Simple and fun.

Not sure if Doki Doki has opened or not, their Line is unusually silent.

Gargano19
06-01-20, 15:58
Which shop is it? If they announced the opening on their website, it doesn't seem to be a secret, so why not reveal the name?Haha it's no secret. I just forget to mention the name. It's 7-heaven. That's my favorite BJ shop in bkk and I know most girls there, so I usually go 1-2 times a month. I think last time I was there in Jan, and after that I went today.

Whoreman
06-01-20, 16:37
Went to honeybee soi 22 today. It's run by the same group which runs shops in this sub-alley kiss, kiss2, and passion. You won't find the lookers or pse here but I always find something worth here. Last year I used to see Pari a lot, unfortunately she is not here anymore. Maybe she will return when there are actual customers in shops. Anyways I already booked Cake. My original choice was Sugar who I have seen many times before covid but she was at home and I told them I will be at shop in 15 minutes. So Cake it is. She is young and cute, so no problem.

Service was like usual, some fun in shower, then some massage. Her massage skills are better than what I expect in these shops. BBBJ, and then few positions and here I came. Simple and fun.

Not sure if Doki Doki has opened or not, their Line is unusually silent.How's Cake's body? There was this one girl I took a few times from Honeybee who had a nice baby-free body but she's long gone. I recall her name was Pink.

Dokidoki posted on Line yesterday with an ALL GOOD! emoticon and the message.

01/06/2020.

10:00-22:00.

🤗.

So they are clearly open.

Gargano19
06-01-20, 18:17
How's Cake's body? There was this one girl I took a few times from Honeybee who had a nice baby-free body but she's long gone. I recall her name was Pink.

Dokidoki posted on Line yesterday with an ALL GOOD! emoticon and the message.

01/06/2020.

10:00-22:00.

🤗.

So they are clearly open.Cake is on slimmer side of current staff. Most have gained some tummy fat by sitting at home. But still I won't call her slim. Boobs are okay, and didn't saw any marks on body.

Now I am thinking about doki doki girls, they were already fat when I last visited the shop and left after seeing the lineup (I expect premium quality for 3000). I will go and see which girls are working.

EihTooms
06-01-20, 18:48
I noticed today the Nangseeda Spa Massage shop is open again. It is located on Sukhumvit Road between Soi 8 and Soi 6, next to the Family Mart at the bottom of the escalator to bts Nana. It has gotten spotty reviews here. I went upstairs for a massage once just to see how the beds or tables or whatever were set up. For me, the accommodations were not suitable for either a fuck or a blowjob, so I only took the massage and never tried it a second time. But I mention it now because the one very good looking girl who rarely showed up for work (or was always busy upstairs with a customer, who knows) was sitting there with the group today.

They were all wearing surgical masks and, although I know they recognized me from walking by so often over the years, none of them reached out to grab my hand as some usually did pre Covid-19. Either they were afraid to do that or they are under orders not to do it anymore.

I assume that one notable hottie is anxious to make some money after her shop being closed for a couple of months. If I were a massage shop guy, I'd give her a chance to say No to everything I would be willing to pay money for. LOL.

Whoreman
06-01-20, 19:41
Cake is on slimmer side of current staff. Most have gained some tummy fat by sitting at home. But still I won't call her slim. Boobs are okay, and didn't saw any marks on body.

Now I am thinking about doki doki girls, they were already fat when I last visited the shop and left after seeing the lineup (I expect premium quality for 3000). I will go and see which girls are working.300 baht discount if you book in advance:

https://mobile.twitter.com/dokidokibangkok

I don't know why I'm promoting this place. I don't even go there.

Gargano19
06-01-20, 20:11
I noticed today the Nangseeda Spa Massage shop is open again. It is located on Sukhumvit Road between Soi 8 and Soi 6, next to the Family Mart at the bottom of the escalator to bts Nana. It has gotten spotty reviews here. I went upstairs for a massage once just to see how the beds or tables or whatever were set up. For me, the accommodations were not suitable for either a fuck or a blowjob, so I only took the massage and never tried it a second time. But I mention it now because the one very good looking girl who rarely showed up for work (or was always busy upstairs with a customer, who knows) was sitting there with the group today.
Been there once, 400 massage + 1000 sex in the room. Yes rooms are not really good, but for me shop's problem is girls. They mostly have 35+ ladies or ladyboys. Never saw a hot chick sitting outside and I used to cross that shop everyday couple of times. But because of its great location, just under nana bts, it gets lots of customers considering it's just a small shop.

Member #4698
06-02-20, 02:34
I just heard from Addict Massage via Line Chat. They are indeed open for business as of June 1. So if I were in BKK right now I would go over there and have a session with one of their girls. And then report back. Hint Hint. My hypothesis is that returning customers might receive some great welcome back / we miss you sessions. Who knows?

EihTooms
06-02-20, 02:48
Been there once, 400 massage + 1000 sex in the room. Yes rooms are not really good, but for me shop's problem is girls. They mostly have 35+ ladies or ladyboys. Never saw a hot chick sitting outside and I used to cross that shop everyday couple of times. But because of its great location, just under nana bts, it gets lots of customers considering it's just a small shop.Yes, that is the typical line up at that shop. But there have been a couple of girls who pop up in the mix sitting outside that were clearly a cut above the rest, imo, above what is generally seen sitting outside the massage shops. They both showed up very rarely. Mostly during the day.

One I have not seen for a long time, maybe two years. But the best looking one was there yesterday. I should know her name. But it seemed every time I saw her I was walking with one of my regular gjrls and it was not the right time to stop to interview happy ending massage shop girls.

Now they are all wearing masks. So it isn't going to be as obvious which one is clearly a cut above the rest in both body and face with a casual walk by.

Whoreman
06-02-20, 12:38
I just heard from Addict Massage via Line Chat. They are indeed open for business as of June 1. So if I were in BKK right now I would go over there and have a session with one of their girls. And then report back. Hint Hint. My hypothesis is that returning customers might receive some great welcome back / we miss you sessions. Who knows?If you can recommend a particular girl who is baby-free and has reasonable standards of service, I'll go. But as most of the shops are open now Addict is not high on my list of priorities without a recommendation.

Gargano19
06-02-20, 13:15
300 baht discount if you book in advance:

https://mobile.twitter.com/dokidokibangkok

I don't know why I'm promoting this place. I don't even go there.Doki doki has stopped duo nuru service for "couple of months". It was the only reason I would have gone there but now they won't be seeing me for a while.

Member #4698
06-02-20, 13:35
If you can recommend a particular girl who is baby-free and has reasonable standards of service, I'll go. But as most of the shops are open now Addict is not high on my list of priorities without a recommendation.I never recommend specific girls especially on an open public board. Addict Massage pre Corona had some attractive girls in their lineup and I met some nice girls there. The main Addict complaint was inconsistent service among the girls ie sometimes it was real good and sometimes it was nothing to write home about. So as with many oily massage parlors pre Corona, customers had to take their chances.

What I am thinking is that now with so few customers around and the shops just reopening after a long hiatus, the odds of receiving quality service have gone up. Like I said, if I were in BKK I would take a stroll over to Soi 24 and take a look see. If none of the current Addict girls look good to me I would check out some of the other nearby parlors. If I happen to spot a cutie, she smiles demurely at me, and her body language looks promising I would take a shot. The old saying Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained applies here and keep in mind, even with a specific recommendation, there is still no guarantee.

Whoreman
06-02-20, 14:15
I never recommend specific girls especially on an open public board. Addict Massage pre Corona had some attractive girls in their lineup and I met some nice girls there. The main Addict complaint was inconsistent service among the girls ie sometimes it was real good and sometimes it was nothing to write home about. So as with many oily massage parlors pre Corona, customers had to take their chances.

What I am thinking is that now with so few customers around and the shops just reopening after a long hiatus, the odds of receiving quality service have gone up. Like I said, if I were in BKK I would take a stroll over to Soi 24 and take a look see. If none of the current Addict girls look good to me I would check out some of the other nearby parlors. If I happen to spot a cutie, she smiles demurely at me, and her body language looks promising I would take a shot. The old saying Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained applies here and keep in mind, even with a specific recommendation, there is still no guarantee.If you can't recommend a particular girl then it's a bit unreasonable to expect other people to do a reconnaissance mission on your behalf. My experience of Addict is that the quality of girls is no better than the other shops but the service standards are lower.

AssLover945
06-02-20, 14:29
For people who love their oilies with PSE.

Tulip and snow white are opening on 5th June (got message from owner. Same owner BTW).

Cherry is already open (message from owner too).

- AJ.

Whoreman
06-02-20, 14:50
For people who love their oilies with PSE.

Tulip and snow white are opening on 5th June (got message from owner. Same owner BTW).

Cherry is already open (message from owner too).

- AJ.Mango also 5 June.

Dream Heaven and lots of other non-PSE places already open.

Member #4698
06-02-20, 15:49
If you can't recommend a particular girl then it's a bit unreasonable to expect other people to do a reconnaissance mission on your behalf. My experience of Addict is that the quality of girls is no better than the other shops but the service standards are lower.Not on my behalf. If you don't see the benefit of going there, don't go. I was merely suggesting what I would do if I were in BKK and then I would post a report.

I think we may disagree a little on quality or maybe not, but I find Addict usually has a couple of young, silly cone-free girls up to my spec. But the last time I was on Soi 24 I didn't see any Addict girls that I fancied so I went over to Club 102. They were a lot busier and they had one very attractive girl in the lounge area who gave me a smile, but a very over weight Chinese guy ahead of me chose her. The girl did not seem too happy about that. Ha Ha. I was about to walk out when I saw a rather plain looking Isan girl giving me a friendly smile. She had a good body so I took a chance on her although she was not quite my type. Surprise surprise, it turned out we clicked in bed and we had a very passionate bareback session that ran into overtime. Go figure! because you can never count on these things. Really memorable shags just happen from time to time. It is part of the rewards of living a punter lifestyle. I never saw that Isan girl again. I line chatted her about 10 days later after I returned from Pattaya, but she had gone back home. We still text from time to time. If not for Corona I probably would have seen her again sometime in May.

Gilolo
06-02-20, 19:06
Not on my behalf. If you don't see the benefit of going there, don't go. I was merely suggesting what I would do if I were in BKK and then I would post a report.

I think we may disagree a little on quality or maybe not, but I find Addict usually has a couple of young, silly cone-free girls up to my spec. But the last time I was on Soi 24 I didn't see any Addict girls that I fancied so I went over to Club 102. They were a lot busier and they had one very attractive girl in the lounge area who gave me a smile, but a very over weight Chinese guy ahead of me chose her. The girl did not seem too happy about that. Ha Ha. I was about to walk out when I saw a rather plain looking Isan girl giving me a friendly smile. She had a good body so I took a chance on her although she was not quite my type. Surprise surprise, it turned out we clicked in bed and we had a very passionate bareback session that ran into overtime. Go figure! because you can never count on these things. Really memorable shags just happen from time to time. It is part of the rewards of living a punter lifestyle. I never saw that Isan girl again. I line chatted her about 10 days later after I returned from Pattaya, but she had gone back home. We still text from time to time. If not for Corona I probably would have seen her again sometime in May.I think on this forum we're lot of men to fuck the girls everywhere in Thailand or Cambodia bareback!

Crocodilexp
06-05-20, 15:14
I took a walk to check out the massage places on June 4th, late afternoon.

Tulip is open, seems to have a full crew. Snow White is closed, looks shut firmly with no indication of opening. On Soi 24/1, Cherry is open with crew of about 6, and so are 3 other massage places, but there's no usual gaggle of girls in front, just 2-3 inviting customers in. On Soi 24, Addict and EZ Massage are open, Mango is closed.

Gargano19
06-05-20, 15:45
Just saw this post in Line from Dream Haven Massage, and couldn't control laughing. Never been to this shop but now I am thinking to give it a visit, just to see what's the scene there LOL. Unfortunately quality of girls there looks really bad.

Whoreman
06-05-20, 16:15
Just saw this post in Line from Dream Haven Massage, and couldn't control laughing. Never been to this shop but now I am thinking to give it a visit, just to see what's the scene there LOL. Unfortunately quality of girls there looks really bad. It's a bit mean to post their photo and say that. They look doable to me, especially the one on the left.

Whoreman
06-05-20, 16:22
I took a walk to check out the massage places on June 4th, late afternoon.

Tulip is open, seems to have a full crew. Snow White is closed, looks shut firmly with no indication of opening. On Soi 24/1, Cherry is open with crew of about 6, and so are 3 other massage places, but there's no usual gaggle of girls in front, just 2-3 inviting customers in. On Soi 24, Addict and EZ Massage are open, Mango is closed.I went for a tour at about 9 pm and Snow White was open. Unfortunately, just a small gaggle of MILFs plus the Incredible Sulk (see my review from last year) was there so I passed. In Cherry I met BB whose legs are looking very bulky, but she was being so sweet and apologetic and has such a cute face I really wanted to sodomise her. But she said she had to go home so I went to Mango but there was only one girl there. Finally I went next door to EZ mostly because that seemed like the last chance for the night but it was an alright session. Some of their girls sleep in the shop so timing is not such an issue. Overall it seems most places are open with far fewer girls available. Anyone hoping for a post-covid golden era will be disappointed.

Gargano19
06-05-20, 17:10
It's a bit mean to post their photo and say that. They look doable to me, especially the one on the left.Everyone's preference is different. What I find 8, you might not consider fucking. The one on right is just too old for my taste. I am not into MILF so maybe be it's that. I pay to have sex with younger girls. Not saying I haven't fucked girls in their late 30's but they all looked like they were in their 20's. This one looks like she is in mid 40's.

Agreed the one on left is better, but still not my type.

And these girls have voluntarily posted their pics on a sex massage shop. So no harm in saying I don't like them.

Whoreman
06-05-20, 17:45
Everyone's preference is different. What I find 8, you might not consider fucking. The one on right is just too old for my taste. I am not into MILF so maybe be it's that. I pay to have sex with younger girls. Not saying I haven't fucked girls in their late 30's but they all looked like they were in their 20's. This one looks like she is in mid 40's.

Agreed the one on left is better, but still not my type.

And these girls have voluntarily posted their pics on a sex massage shop. So no harm in saying I don't like them.I think you've missed my point. I'm not particularly interested in your tastes, I'm just saying it doesn't hurt to be polite when commenting on a photo you post, especially as it was sent to the shop's Line contacts rather than a public website.

Gargano19
06-05-20, 18:09
I think you've missed my point
I'm just saying it doesn't hurt to be polite when commenting on a photo you post, especially as it was sent to the shop's Line contacts rather than a public website.Was it really your point? Me not being polite? LOL.

Because your original comment was "They look doable to me.

Clearly you disagreed with the fact that I said they look undoable to me, rather than me saying it in a staright forward manner.

Whoreman
06-05-20, 19:22
Was it really your point? Me not being polite? LOL.

Because your original comment was "They look doable to me.

Clearly you disagreed with the fact that I said they look undoable to me, rather than me saying it in a staright forward manner.You seem to have missed the first sentence of my comment and focused on the second one. It was totally unnecessary to post a photo and then use the word terrible. That was my point. If you've interpreted it any differently you've misunderstood it.

Paolo99
06-06-20, 22:48
Just saw this post in Line from Dream Haven Massage, and couldn't control laughing. Never been to this shop but now I am thinking to give it a visit, just to see what's the scene there LOL. Unfortunately quality of girls there looks really bad.The girl on the right was the cashier last time I went in the new Dream Heaven shop on soi 33 (the one located on the right hand side of the soi ten meters further the old shop on the same soi, which is located on the left side).

In October I had a very nice session with one girl in that shop, her name was Jasmine, around 26 years old with a cute face, a little bit chubby body without baby, and one of the best pussies I've met. She was inexperienced but she was so sweet that I really enjoyed her.

The VIP room was really good, big and equipped with new furniture, completely different to most massage shops.

The only downside was the heavy price: 2900 b for two hours.

Whoreman
06-07-20, 16:49
Went to honeybee soi 22 today. It's run by the same group which runs shops in this sub-alley kiss, kiss2, and passion..I went there today to try Bella but when I got there at about 9 pm Honeybee and both Kiss shops were closed. Bangkok Passion was open with a couple of girls inside but I didn't realise it was part of the same group so left without going in. I don't know what it's like earlier in the day but the whole area is looking dire.

Gargano19
06-07-20, 18:55
I went there today to try Bella but when I got there at about 9 pm Honeybee and both Kiss shops were closed. Bangkok Passion was open with a couple of girls inside but I didn't realise it was part of the same group so left without going in. I don't know what it's like earlier in the day but the whole area is looking dire.Yes kiss, kiss2 honeybee, passion, thai candy and bunny are of same group. That soi also has paradiae massage I believe, that's of different owner. I guess there are only few girls working, so they decided to put them in one shop and close others. Same with analisa, they have closed asoke branch because of less number of girls working.

Interestingly couple of girls (sugar, kelly, Michele) of this shop have decided to stay at room and working freelancing. I guess it's more profitable because noone is really visiting the shop. And I guess once girl is at shop, she can't leave till 9 pm. So I guess it's better to stay at home and visit old clients and make some bucks.

On a different note, these shops (kiss, kiss2, honeybee, passion etc) have one of the worst chat support on Line. Analisa and doki doki might be best in that regards. They really help you choose the best girl based on what you want, analisa even tells which girl have gotten bad reviews from clients for a specific service. But this soi 22 group of shops, mamsan on line wilk ask you to come to shop and choose girl, even when you're booking a specific girl. For ex. , Recently I asked to book a girl, she replied "come to shop, and choose". Hmm how hard it is to say "she is not available, do you want to know which girls are available? I decided to skip it and ended up going some other shop. They really need to step up their game, otherwise soon they will be closing down.

Whoreman
06-07-20, 19:50
Yes kiss, kiss2 honeybee, passion, thai candy and bunny are of same group. That soi also has paradiae massage I believe, that's of different owner. I guess there are only few girls working, so they decided to put them in one shop and close others. Same with analisa, they have closed asoke branch because of less number of girls working.

Interestingly couple of girls (sugar, kelly, Michele) of this shop have decided to stay at room and working freelancing. I guess it's more profitable because noone is really visiting the shop. And I guess once girl is at shop, she can't leave till 9 pm. So I guess it's better to stay at home and visit old clients and make some bucks.

On a different note, these shops (kiss, kiss2, honeybee, passion etc) have one of the worst chat support on Line. Analisa and doki doki might be best in that regards. They really help you choose the best girl based on what you want, analisa even tells which girl have gotten bad reviews from clients for a specific service. But this soi 22 group of shops, mamsan on line wilk ask you to come to shop and choose girl, even when you're booking a specific girl. For ex. , Recently I asked to book a girl, she replied "come to shop, and choose". Hmm how hard it is to say "she is not available, do you want to know which girls are available? I decided to skip it and ended up going some other shop. They really need to step up their game, otherwise soon they will be closing down.I got good support from Honeybee Line. She was honest about who does and doesn't have a baby, which many places refuse to disclose or lie about. I wish she'd told me the closing time though as I did say I would be there in the evening.

It could've been Paradise Massage that was the only open one and all the Kiss shops were closed at 9.

Shirt
06-08-20, 09:35
https://twitter.com/dokidokibangkok/status/1269848721971269633?s=19

Heads up! Doki Doki has a new LINE account.

Looks like someone's been reporting them to get their account suspended. Kind of a shitty thing to do during times like this.

I went here yesterday after almost 3 months.

I didn't book before as it was kind of a spur in the moment thing. And I wanted to see the lineup.

The lineup wasn't as full as before the shoos were ordered to close. But they still had an acceptable lineup of 7 or 8 people. I asked about Nadia but she wasn't back yet, and they weren't sure when she would return.

I did see her friend Minnie and Miku in the lineup. So hopefully Nadia will return soon.

On the bright side the lineup looked on average considerably better than before. They even had a few faces I hadn't seen previously.

I went with Yuri which I always have had a positive experience with. She looked great as usual. I won't go into details, as I think most here knows already what to expect from a session at Doki Doki.

Stay safe out there!

MichaelSamuel
06-10-20, 02:36
Thought that we all could use a laugh and saw this on twitter today and made me recall some our the discussions on loud punters and thin walls. Hope this brings a laugh to you next time you are enjoying getting a polish job at woodbar or testing the mattress out on soi 24.

Last night my neighbors kept me up with the headboard banging. I finally yelled, "The guy before you made her scream louder" That did the trick.

Gargano19
06-10-20, 06:42
https://twitter.com/dokidokibangkok/status/1269848721971269633?s=19

Heads up! Doki Doki has a new LINE account.

Looks like someone's been reporting them to get their account suspended. Kind of a shitty thing to do during times like this.

I went here yesterday after almost 3 months.

I didn't book before as it was kind of a spur in the moment thing. And I wanted to see the lineup.

The lineup wasn't as full as before the shoos were ordered to close. But they still had an acceptable lineup of 7 or 8 people. I asked about Nadia but she wasn't back yet, and they weren't sure when she would return.

I did see her friend Minnie and Miku in the lineup. So hopefully Nadia will return soon.

On the bright side the lineup looked on average considerably better than before. They even had a few faces I hadn't seen previously.

I went with Yuri which I always have had a positive experience with. She looked great as usual. I won't go into details, as I think most here knows already what to expect from a session at Doki Doki.

Stay safe out there!Some competitior shop might have reported the doki doki line account. There are many nuru shops have opened in last 1-2 years and all targeting the same demography.

Yuri is indeed one of the better looking girls in the lineup, it also helps she is slimmer than others. However her service for me was little restricted, and braces didn't help either, which I missed to see when I selected her.

JustARub
06-12-20, 03:45
Happy re-opening everyone!

I was checking out some of the re-openings this week, and stumbled across a gem that I don't think has been reported on. An unexpected massage place on Sukhumvit Soi 13, called Dang Massage. It's right behind the Ambassadors Hotel. I'd been walking down the street, trying to see if there was anything that looked good. And a girl, outside this shop caught my eye. Flirty, fun and with a definite naughty streak. She tempted me enough to go inside.

Her name was Jay. And she had excellent English, good curves where I like them, and really pretty eyes that were what caught me initially. Seems that she was working in Dubai and had come back during Covid and had recently started working at this place. The massage place is nothing special. Certainly nothing like Doki etc, but it was sufficiently clean for the purposes we needed it to be.

Jay was an excellent masseuse. For about 15 minutes, but she knows exactly how to get you going and touch all the right places. With no encouragement needed! She could keep great eye contact while taking all of me, and I'm not a small guy. The small room did make maneuvering entertaining at times, but this girl seems to genuinely enjoy having a good time, and pleasing her customers. Can't fault the service at all. All done safely where needed which I like.

I was impressed, and she's definitely going on my list of repeats. Happy to pass her local number to those who are looking. PM me. Said she does want to get back to Dubai ASAP, so might not be around too long.

Enjoy,

JaR.

Whoreman
06-12-20, 13:34
I had a session with BB at Cherry recently. Good A+ service but she's massively put on weight. She is by her own admission now 'pum pui' because she spent 3 months eating and sleeping in her village. To me it's inexcusable to just let yourself go like that when your business is selling your body. I told her if she got some exercise and lost weight I would choose her again. She apologised for her fatness and promised to go on a diet but it's going to take a long time for her to lose that weight.

Looking at the other girls on the soi, I didn't notice anyone else had gained weight since I last saw them. I spotted an old favourite in All Stars with a lovely body and she looked as good as ever so will return to her for sure.

Shirt
06-12-20, 14:57
I had a session with BB at Cherry recently. Good A+ service but she's massively put on weight. She is by her own admission now 'pum pui' because she spent 3 months eating and sleeping in her village. To me it's inexcusable to just let yourself go like that when your business is selling your body. I told her if she got some exercise and lost weight I would choose her again. She apologised for her fatness and promised to go on a diet but it's going to take a long time for her to lose that weight.

Looking at the other girls on the soi, I didn't notice anyone else had gained weight since I last saw them. I spotted an old favourite in All Stars with a lovely body and she looked as good as ever so will return to her for sure.Sadly a lot of girls have gained weight. My girlfriend and two of my side girl have put on a few kilograms. Their offices closed, so they either went back to their hometown, and got stuffed with food by their mom. Or they stayed in Bangkok holed up in their room ordering from Grab.

BkkMick
06-12-20, 16:07

Looking at the other girls on the soi, I didn't notice anyone else had gained weight since I last saw them. I spotted an old favourite in All Stars with a lovely body and she looked as good as ever so will return to her for sure.Take a look at Yok. She has gone on a strict fitness and diet regime during lockdown. The result is impressive. She also the best service provider at Cherry.

Paolo99
06-12-20, 17:08
I had a session with BB at Cherry recently. Good A+ service but she's massively put on weight. She is by her own admission now 'pum pui' because she spent 3 months eating and sleeping in her village.She was already pumpui long time ago.

She should have used another word if she did put on massive weight.

Yohohohoho
06-13-20, 06:09
I'll be in Bangkok for 2 days before my flight, hoping to find a good recommendation near my airport since my hotel will be there.

Balimassage
06-13-20, 06:25
Most of the shops are open now. Ofcourse as long as they're not officially supposed to open, there is risk. Som haven is also open. Some shops of soi 31 & 33 are also open. But I haven't went anywhere except Analisa as of now.Som Haven is still around? I thought it changed names and moved?

Goatscrot
06-13-20, 08:17
Take a look at Yok. She has gone on a strict fitness and diet regime during lockdown. The result is impressive. She also the best service provider at Cherry.Won't help the stomach. Those f $ck trophies she had really did a number on her gut. Shame, sl she was awesome before she decided to drop the kids.

LittleBigMan
06-13-20, 11:40
Just curious any of these places that just opened find that girls aren't producing the same service like before the virus any hesitations like kissing? Just curious?

TimTimGuy
06-13-20, 14:31
Som Haven is still around? I thought it changed names and moved?Som's Haven moved about 50-75 m,now known as Duangporn's Haven or something equally unpronoucable.

Gargano19
06-13-20, 15:58
Just curious any of these places that just opened find that girls aren't producing the same service like before the virus any hesitations like kissing? Just curious?It really depends on girls actually. So far I have only visited 3 shops since they officially opened.

Tried sugar and cake in honeybee massage, separately. Sugar didn't show any hesitation with kissing or BBBJ. Cake was little resistant with kissing.

Saw Ploy from analisa, it was first time I was seeing her so can't compare with pre-covid performance. But she wasn't into kissing so didn't push it either. But my friend later saw two girls there for threesome and lesbian action and he said girls did lots of kissing and licking, so seems like no hesitation at all. Can't remember the names of girls, but if you really need to know then let me know I can ask him.

And 3rd shop was 7-heaven. It gives what it is supposed to, no surprises there, a good long BJ.

Gilolo
06-13-20, 17:09
It really depends on girls actually. So far I have only visited 3 shops since they officially opened.

Tried sugar and cake in honeybee massage, separately. Sugar didn't show any hesitation with kissing or BBBJ. Cake was little resistant with kissing.

Saw Ploy from analisa, it was first time I was seeing her so can't compare with pre-covid performance. But she wasn't into kissing so didn't push it either. But my friend later saw two girls there for threesome and lesbian action and he said girls did lots of kissing and licking, so seems like no hesitation at all. Can't remember the names of girls, but if you really need to know then let me know I can ask him.

And 3rd shop was 7-heaven. It gives what it is supposed to, no surprises there, a good long BJ.I never go massage shops in Bangkok and I didn't know these 3 shops Honeybee, Analisa and 7-heaven. Usually I go directly Pattaya. But I just xent to the websites and I love the girls you fuck! Is it exactly the girls of the website you fucked? They look very nice. How much did you pay? And do you fuck bareback or with condom? Do the girls accept bareback?

Thanks to let me know.

Whoreman
06-13-20, 21:27
She was already pumpui long time ago.

She should have used another word if she did put on massive weight.I wish someone had pointed that out earlier. She would never have been on my to-do list if I'd known as I usually give fatties a wide berth. She seems a nice girl but squats a lot when she's cleaning and drying which reminded me of a sumo. I had to cleanse my mind of that image by fucking the All Stars girl with the tight, slim waist.

LittleBigMan
06-14-20, 02:33
It really depends on girls actually. So far I have only visited 3 shops since they officially opened.

And 3rd shop was 7-heaven. It gives what it is supposed to, no surprises there, a good long BJ.Thanks not in Bangkok, when I do make a visit I usually hit up one or two places because there aren't any compare to Bangkok in Pattaya. My question would give me some indication even in Pattaya but haven't try places here of yet although a number have reopened. Will have to add it into the conversation before picking no point in going unless I can swap some spit.

Gargano19
06-14-20, 03:17
.... But I just xent to the websites and I love the girls you fuck! Is it exactly the girls of the website you fucked? They look very nice. How much did you pay? And do you fuck bareback or with condom? Do the girls accept bareback?

Thanks to let me know.Cake kind of looks similar to pics on site. Ploy has gone bit fat but face wise reasonably same. Sugar is obviously not like those pics on site but still decent. But none of them I would give 7. Hardly I find a massage shop girl who I can give more than 6.

Their fee is on site, depending on what you want to do. I don't know about bareback, never do it, never asked.

In case of honeybee and its sister shops, pics are always heavily photoshopped. 7-heaven does very little touching.

If you want to fuck best looking girls now, as gogos and clubs are closed, tinder is your best option. Or visit Kapoo and try to fix a date with some hottie for night. I sometimes go to Kapoo for usual service and ended up meeting those girls in my room. And many hot girls are on tinder right now, from WGs to girls who are just looking for fun.

Superoger
06-14-20, 15:43
Has kasalong reopened yet?

Gilolo
06-14-20, 23:45
Cake kind of looks similar to pics on site. Ploy has gone bit fat but face wise reasonably same. Sugar is obviously not like those pics on site but still decent. But none of them I would give 7. Hardly I find a massage shop girl who I can give more than 6.

Their fee is on site, depending on what you want to do. I don't know about bareback, never do it, never asked.

In case of honeybee and its sister shops, pics are always heavily photoshopped. 7-heaven does very little touching.

If you want to fuck best looking girls now, as gogos and clubs are closed, tinder is your best option. Or visit Kapoo and try to fix a date with some hottie for night. I sometimes go to Kapoo for usual service and ended up meeting those girls in my room. And many hot girls are on tinder right now, from WGs to girls who are just looking for fun.Thanks for your answer. What is Kapoo? Is it a escort agency? Or a bar? You have the website? Are the girls very young and sexy there?

Paolo99
06-15-20, 10:55
I wish someone had pointed that out earlier. She would never have been on my to-do list if I'd known as I usually give fatties a wide berth. She seems a nice girl but squats a lot when she's cleaning and drying which reminded me of a sumo. I had to cleanse my mind of that image by fucking the All Stars girl with the tight, slim waist.You'll probably never take her again in the future. I really doubt she'll be able to lose more than the usual three first kilos even if she wanted to.

Is there a pic of the All Stars girl on their website?

EihTooms
06-15-20, 12:25
Has kasalong reopened yet?Not as of 6pm today, June 15. Neither is L0litas. No signs of life in either place.

Blxckpogoda
06-15-20, 13:17
Not as of 6pm today, June 15. Neither is L0litas. No signs of life in either place.If you are interested, [Deleted by Admin] , I know a couple spots open with girls available.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

Gargano19
06-15-20, 16:15
Thanks for your answer. What is Kapoo? Is it a escort agency? Or a bar? You have the website? Are the girls very young and sexy there?Kapoo is basically massage shop aimed for locals. They have to shoot their load somewhere right? LOL. But most allow foreigners in too. But don't expect sex after massage unless girl is really into you, usually they just give HJ or BJ. But you can always get their contacts and see them later.

Gilolo
06-15-20, 17:29
Kapoo is basically massage shop aimed for locals. They have to shoot their load somewhere right? LOL. But most allow foreigners in too. But don't expect sex after massage unless girl is really into you, usually they just give HJ or BJ. But you can always get their contacts and see them later.Thanks for your answer. I'll go to have a look. Can you give me the address please? Are the girls there very sexy? How much you pay there usually?

Crone68
06-15-20, 18:25
Hoping someone can give me a few suggestions for massage places that I'll be able to get bareback at? Been here for over a year but so far not had any luck other than with regulars. Appreciated I'm new to the forum so apologies for my lack of contributions before asking.

Member #4698
06-15-20, 18:29
Kapoo Clubs are not for everybody. They are not cheap and most are not conveniently located. That is 2 strikes against them. 555. But Kapoo Clubs are basically small oily massage parlors with a few key differences in quality, service, and price. Being as they are scattered all over BKK and its suburbs, not in Farangland (lower Sukhumvit), they are more geared towards well off Thais and NE Asian businessmen customers, however, I know of no Kapoo in BKK that will deny service to a polite, clean looking Farang. The 2 main differences between Kapoo's and oliies are 1. Kapoo girls are generally younger and cuter. 2. Full service sex is not always on the menu although vaginal intercourse happens all the time. But the key point is there is no guarantee going into the room with your Kapoo girl that your session will include anything more than a body massage, a little light kissing, a HJ, and a BJ (happy ending). In other words, you take your chances.

My experience at 3 different Kapoos was that full service was available off menu for an additional agreed upon price negotiated and paid directly to the girl in the room after service was provided. The prices varied. I paid somewhere between 3000 bhat and 4000 bhat for my various girls and that included covered vaginal intercourse on all 3 occasions. So it is not cheap, but not too expensive either. Ha Ha. But I do like cute, young, low mileage Thai girls with pleasant, unspoiled attitudes, so overall I enjoyed my experiences and I will return. Look at it this way, if many Sukhumvit massage girls are looking to you like they are a little past their sell date, you might want to check out the Kapoos just to see what you are missing, but if you are into porn star experiences you can pretty much fuhgeddaboudit.

Here are 2 Kapoo Club web sites with loads of information:

http://www.kapooclub.com/

http://www.kapooclubwebboard.net/forum/index.php?board=334.0

And below are the 3 Kappos I visited the last time I was in BKK:

Lize Spa, Fruity Spa, and Penthouse Spa.

Gilolo
06-15-20, 19:03
Kapoo Clubs are not for everybody. They are not cheap and most are not conveniently located. That is 2 strikes against them. 555. But Kapoo Clubs are basically small oily massage parlors with a few key differences in quality, service, and price. Being as they are scattered all over BKK and its suburbs, not in Farangland (lower Sukhumvit), they are more geared towards well off Thais and NE Asian businessmen customers, however, I know of no Kapoo in BKK that will deny service to a polite, clean looking Farang. The 2 main differences between Kapoo's and oliies are 1..Very nice review! Thanks for your help! I'll go there! If the girls are fresh and sexy like you say, I can pay easily 3000/4000. Even 5000 if I love the girl! Do you fuck them bareback?

Chacal60
06-16-20, 02:07
I second this enthusiastic review of Kapoos. At first I was warned off because they cater to Thais, but then I found my strategy: find their Line ID and get their daily feed. Text the account manager and find out the level of English and comfort level wih farang.

I've had some lovely FS with some pretty young Uni gals in parts of BKK that are very much off the beaten path. But I also notice that they lube up their pussies so much to prep for the feared Monster Farang that DATY leaves a bad taste.

Kapoo Clubs are not for everybody. They are not cheap and most are not conveniently located. That is 2 strikes against them. 555. But Kapoo Clubs are basically small oily massage parlors with a few key differences in quality, service, and price. Being as they are scattered all over BKK and its suburbs, not in Farangland (lower Sukhumvit), they are more geared towards well off Thais and NE Asian businessmen customers, however, I know of no Kapoo in BKK that will deny service to a polite, clean looking Farang. The 2 main differences between Kapoo's and oliies are 1. Kapoo girls are generally younger and cuter. 2. Full service sex is not always on the menu although vaginal intercourse happens all the time. But the key point is there is no guarantee going into the room with your Kapoo girl that your session will include anything more than a body massage, a little light kissing, a HJ, and a BJ (happy ending). In other words, you take your chances.

My experience at 3 different Kapoos was that full service was available off menu for an additional agreed upon price negotiated and paid directly to the girl in the room after service was provided. The prices varied. I paid somewhere between 3000 bhat and 4000 bhat for my various girls and that included covered vaginal intercourse on all 3 occasions. So it is not cheap, but not too expensive either. Ha Ha. But I do like cute, young, low mileage Thai girls with pleasant, unspoiled attitudes, so overall I enjoyed my experiences and I will return. Look at it this way, if many Sukhumvit massage girls are looking to you like they are a little past their sell date, you might want to check out the Kapoos just to see what you are missing, but if you are into porn star experiences you can pretty much fuhgeddaboudit.

Here are 2 Kapoo Club web sites with loads of information:

http://www.kapooclub.com/

http://www.kapooclubwebboard.net/forum/index.php?board=334.0

And below are the 3 Kappos I visited the last time I was in BKK:

Lize Spa, Fruity Spa, and Penthouse Spa.

Blxckpogoda
06-16-20, 06:06
Very nice review! Thanks for your help! I'll go there! If the girls are fresh and sexy like you say, I can pay easily 3000/4000. Even 5000 if I love the girl! Do you fuck them bareback?Quite a few clubs / venues are open in the Patpong district behind closed doors. Girls can be arranged for you upon request.

Red Rider
06-17-20, 21:17
Hey, Natty,

Was that 3,000 to 4,000 per girl in addition to the room charge / legitimate massage? Or was it the total, out-the-door cost?

Red Rider.

Member #4698
06-17-20, 22:46
Hey, Natty,

Was that 3,000 to 4,000 per girl in addition to the room charge / legitimate massage? Or was it the total, out-the-door cost?

Red Rider.The room charge was 1,000. The remaining 2,000 to 3,000 was the variable cost ie the girl's price.

Red Rider
06-18-20, 03:04
Thanks! I didn't want to overspend, nor ruin the market.

Red Rider.

Mens2
06-18-20, 05:34
Has kasalong reopened yet?Good question.

We have an overview about the BJ that are open?

I know: Wood, 7-heaven.

But the others?

Gargano19
06-18-20, 06:56
Very nice review! Thanks for your help! I'll go there! If the girls are fresh and sexy like you say, I can pay easily 3000/4000. Even 5000 if I love the girl! Do you fuck them bareback?If you're fine with 5000, and want hot girls, you should give a try to LE Belle. I don't know if it's open yet, but they have some pretty girls. It's a soapie technically, but whenever I go, I just ask the girl to have sex rather than usual soapie service. And they're more than happy to do it, because sex is lot less tiring in their body than sliding on my body with soap. 2 shots is usual. Just make sure you ask the service before you pick girl, some have very limited skillset.

Mens2
06-18-20, 15:24
So today I did decide to have a longer lunch break.

I was planning to do a BJ bar.

First stop: Nana to check Kasalong and Loliates.

Closed.

Next stop: Asoke to check Duangporn.

Only 2 - very ugly. Woman. Not worth it.

Next stop: a lunch, because it was a lunch break after all.

Then I did check soi 33, I was planning to go to 7-Heaven, but the best girls weren't there.

So not worth the 1.300 baht. If I pay that much for a BJ, it should be a stunner.

Same story for that new Japanese one.

I thought: let me check soi 24.

It was a bit death, but I was planning to go to Mango.

But. At the corner (an old ugly barbershop) I did start talking with a 21-year old girl.

Long story short.

Damage 1.300 baht.

Fuck, suck, anal, cum in her mouth.

1 hour, no shower.

It was a nice day. That blowjob bar can wait.

Whoreman
06-18-20, 19:53
But. At the corner (an old ugly barbershop) I did start talking with a 21-year old girl.

Long story short.

Damage 1.300 baht.

Fuck, suck, anal, cum in her mouth.

1 hour, no shower.

It was a nice day. That blowjob bar can wait.Can we have the long story please? I've never heard of a barber shop that provides fuck, suck, anal and CIM before.

Member #4698
06-18-20, 20:25
If you're fine with 5000, and want hot girls, you should give a try to LE Belle. I don't know if it's open yet, but they have some pretty girls. It's a soapie technically, but whenever I go, I just ask the girl to have sex rather than usual soapie service. And they're more than happy to do it, because sex is lot less tiring in their body than sliding on my body with soap. 2 shots is usual. Just make sure you ask the service before you pick girl, some have very limited skillset.Yeah, every once in a while I get the hankering for a soapy. The Lord was my favorite place. I used to go there once a week when they were open because they had some hot looking girls who consistently offered me the best service in BKK. Sadly they were shut down a few years ago for illegally tapping into the city's water supply.

Of the soapies still left standing, I recommend Maria Hotel & Spa, La Belle, and Emmanuelle; quality girls in that order. Prices range from 3800 bhat to 10,000 bhat (including the 1000 baht hidden farang charge). Quality wise the girls range from no big deal to very sexy. I would say the average age is 25 to 28 and most of the girls are light skinned, not from Issan, which makes for an interesting demographic. Service ranges from ok to really great, but it depends on the girl and there is no way to tell who is going to rock before you commit and go upstairs. That is the biggest negative to the current soapy scene; inconsistent service, not price or selection. Still, I keep going because when it is good it is really good and because I like variety.

Mens2
06-19-20, 05:32
Can we have the long story please? I've never heard of a barber shop that provides fuck, suck, anal and CIM before.I really don't have a clue if it's even an actual shop.

It's on the corner of Soi24 ally where Mango is. Just across Mango.

I really would not recommend the place, but it has young amateur girls who are kinda desperate.

It had a menu: 1 hour Thai massage was 300 baht. You also could get an haircut there.

There was no shower and only tiny condoms.

I had my own, but I guess you could also go bareback if you ask it politely.

We didn't discuss anal and CIM before, but hey it did happen: the.

Gargano19
06-19-20, 09:38
Yeah, every once in a while I get the hankering for a soapy. The Lord was my favorite place. I used to go there once a week when they were open because they had some hot looking girls who consistently offered me the best service in BKK. Sadly they were shut down a few years ago for illegally tapping into the city's water supply.

Of the soapies still left standing, I recommend Maria Hotel & Spa, La Belle, and Emmanuelle; quality girls in that order. Prices range from 3800 bhat to 10,000 bhat (including the 1000 baht hidden farang charge). Quality wise the girls range from no big deal to very sexy. I would say the average age is 25 to 28 and most of the girls are light skinned, not from Issan, which makes for an interesting demographic. Service ranges from ok to really great, but it depends on the girl and there is no way to tell who is going to rock before you commit and go upstairs. That is the biggest negative to the current soapy scene; inconsistent service, not price or selection. Still, I keep going because when it is good it is really good and because I like variety.Same with me, I go once in one or two months to LaBelle or Emmanuel. Will try Maria Hotel and spa next time. I find the service just decent based on relatively high price. So can't remember going twice a month ever.

You mentioned high end of range 10 k. Tell me they offer Peagent winners for that price LOL.

Gargano19
06-19-20, 09:40
Can we have the long story please? I've never heard of a barber shop that provides fuck, suck, anal and CIM before.Don't know about soi 24, but near Grace, there are barber shops which provide such services. Most of their clientele is Arab man. Backgate opens in hotel, pay for ST hotel and bang. Never tried them because many were quite old for my preference but I saw some young cuties there too.

Crocodilexp
06-19-20, 12:05
Had Donut at Snow White, new girl.

She's in her early 30's, all natural (no fake boobs, no fake nose, no tattoos), 165 cm tall and slim, some baby damage. Not the most amazing looker, but cute enough given the quality in oilies these days. Good service, took A+ like a champ, made me finish 3 x, which doesn't happen often these days. Bit reserved and not especially talkative, but although our chemistry was just ok, the physics was great.

Certainly earned the 2300 for 2 h, I'll repeat at least once. Maybe not among the top 10% of PSE stars, but full recommendation nevertheless.

Mens2
06-19-20, 15:47

She's in her early 30's, all natural (no fake boobs, no fake nose, no tattoos), 165 cm tall and slim, some baby damage. Not the most amazing looker, but cute enough given the quality in oilies these days. Good service, took A+ like a champ, made me finish 3 x, which doesn't happen often these days. Bit reserved and not especially talkative, but although our chemistry was just ok, the physics was great.

Certainly earned the 2300 for 2 h, I'll repeat at least once. Maybe not among the top 10% of PSE stars, but full recommendation nevertheless.Is she on their website or some socials?

I have the feeling that as long as the borders stay closed (and some foreigners get out), we are having more fun.

Some girls are really getting desperate.

I have 1 regular for 500 baht.

Crazy.

Member #4698
06-19-20, 18:30
You mentioned high end of range 10 k. Tell me they offer Peagent winners for that price LOL.In all my years of lounging around in BKK Soapy Massage Parlors I only saw one 10 K girl that I thought was true "model" quality and perhaps worth the ridiculous price tag. Fortunately or not, I only saw her on one night after I had just had a session and I was walking down the hallway with my girl back to the lounge area. The "model" was hot! So hot, in fact, that I went to the trouble of finding out what her category and number was for future reference. But I never saw that one again even though I went back 2 nights later at the same time to find her. She remains a phantom of my desire.

Anyway, my historical soapy price range is between 3800 Baht to 7000 Baht and averages around 5000 bhat. I do not recall ever spending more than 7200 baht in any BKK Soapy. Talking about La Belle; I have no girl category preference when I walk into the place. I look at all the available girls (fishbowl & sideline), take my time, and make a selection based on who I think is the most attractive girl around provided I receive some form of promising body language ie she looks up and has a nice smile for me. I very rarely ask a girl over to chat. It is not like a Go Go where I feel building a little rapport and auditioning the girl helps. Soapy girls are in-house and under management.

Sometimes the prettiest girl is an "S" category girl and I get off cheap at 3800. Other times the prettiest girl (M or L category) is siting by the bar in a tight fitting cocktail dress and her price is 6,000 or 7,000. I see very little correlation between price ie the bordello's assigned girl categories and a particular girl's looks. But then I am a Farang, so what do I know? LOL. The assigned categories must be based on something: most likely a girl's popularity so she can generate the maximum revenue for the house. It is not a perfect system. Sometimes a sexy sideline girl appears more wanting than any of the fishbowl girls. It is something I look for.

Gargano19
06-19-20, 20:57
I look at all the available girls (fishbowl & sideline), take my time, and make a selection based on who I think is the most attractive girl around provided I receive some form of promising body language ie she looks up and has a nice smile for me. I very rarely ask a girl over to chat. It is not like a Go Go where I feel building a little rapport and auditioning the girl helps. Soapy girls are in-house and under management. I used to decide based on the body language too, and once I picked a really hot girl who was smiling a lot and waiving at me like for 5 minutes straight. She ended up being horrific in room. Since then I ask mamsan / staff whoever is available, I ask simple question, who can suck without condom and is friendly. 90% of times they recommend someone good, surely better than me picking someone randomly. If they choose some not-my-type girl like old or little fat, I give them 4-5 options which I like and they choose among them. Most of the time they have been helpful. And if girl turns out to be quite good, I always tip the person who recommended her.

Sometimes the prettiest girl is an "S" category girl and I get off cheap at 3800. Other times the prettiest girl (M or L category) is siting by the bar in a tight fitting cocktail dress and her price is 6,000 or 7,000. I see very little correlation between price ie the bordello's assigned girl categories and a particular girl's looks. But then I am a Farang, so what do I know? LOL. The assigned categories must be based on something: most likely a girl's popularity so she can generate the maximum revenue for the house. It is not a perfect system. Sometimes a sexy sideline girl appears more wanting than any of the fishbowl girls. It is something I look for.I don't know about other soapies, but the honeybee shop in pattaya assigns girl based on age (atleast that's what one of the girl told me). It's like age brackets, 20-23 year old in most expensive bracket (I guess it was L), and so on.

HorseTrader
06-19-20, 23:35
I see very little correlation between price ie the bordello's assigned girl categories and a particular girl's looks. But then I am a Farang, so what do I know?
.I agree that there is little correlation between looks and category at soapy massage places. A few years ago I was in Lords and my girl said she normally was in a higher category. I don't know if that was true, maybe she was just saying that in hopes of a big tip. She left me with the impression that the girls select their category.

Taipan68
06-20-20, 02:20
And if girl turns out to be quite good, I always tip the person who recommended her.Do you have a set price or price range you tip the person who gives good recommendations?

Lefeu
06-20-20, 06:19
...She left me with the impression that the girls select their category.Indeed, in prior discussion with girls working in massage places, I was told that the girl has the option to pick the group she wants to be in.

Lefeu
06-20-20, 06:33
...very little correlation between price ie the bordello's assigned girl categories and a particular girl's looks. But then I am a Farang, so what do I know? LOL.

The assigned categories must be based on something: most likely a girl's popularity so she can generate the maximum revenue for the house. It is not a perfect system. Sometimes a sexy sideline girl appears more wanting than any of the fishbowl girls. It is something I look for.I have always been curious about knowing how does management assign working girls to various groups in a massage place. Therefore, I talked to many WGs about this topic. I even asked Thai folks who work at these establishments. I got many differing views, and none of them made any sense. There seams to be no rhyme or reason for the assignment process. The only explanation which made sense to me, and still does, is that the WG decides.

If she chooses a higher priced category, she may end up pricing herself out of the market, and making less money. Likewise, if she puts herself in a lower priced tier, she will be busier.

Gargano19
06-20-20, 13:57
Do you have a set price or price range you tip the person who gives good recommendations?300-500.

This is for someone who gave recommendation, not for WG.

Whoreman
06-20-20, 19:36
300-500.

This is for someone who gave recommendation, not for WG.Why so much? Most punters never tip just for a recommendation so I'm sure they'd be delighted with 100 baht.

Gilolo
06-20-20, 19:55
Why so much? Most punters never tip just for a recommendation so I'm sure they'd be delighted with 100 baht.I'd be happy to give you nice recommendations for girls for free if you do same with me! Each time I come back Bangkok, Pattaya, Cambodia, I'm always looking for new fresh nice sexy girls 18/25 I can fuck bareback! Sometimes I want GFE and sometimes I just want to fuck a sexy girl like a pornstar! But each time I love to kiss deep french kisses, I love to lick pussy and come inside their pussy!

Gives me nice advises of your girls and I'll do same! LOL.

Gargano19
06-21-20, 05:54
Why so much? Most punters never tip just for a recommendation so I'm sure they'd be delighted with 100 baht.I am sure they're just happy that I am keeping their establishment busy once in a while LOL. Usually I don't give tip unless someone earned it, and I keep it more than 300. Less than that just doesn't feel right to me.

Saying that, I never recommend or suggest giving tip for mongering. Only tip if you feel like it.

Danny Duck
06-21-20, 23:11
I have always been curious about knowing how does management assign working girls to various groups in a massage place. Therefore, I talked to many WGs about this topic. I even asked Thai folks who work at these establishments. I got many differing views, and none of them made any sense. There seams to be no rhyme or reason for the assignment process. The only explanation which made sense to me, and still does, is that the WG decides.

If she chooses a higher priced category, she may end up pricing herself out of the market, and making less money. Likewise, if she puts herself in a lower priced tier, she will be busier.Categories are based on looks,. Nothing else.

Once in Pattaya one girl in 5,000 section. 40 in 1,500 section. I took the 5 k girl. There was a difference.

Lucky momma charged me 4,000.

Gargano19
06-22-20, 06:34
Categories are based on looks,. Nothing else.

Once in Pattaya one girl in 5,000 section. 40 in 1,500 section. I took the 5 k girl. There was a difference.

Lucky momma charged me 4,000.There must be a metric to decide category of girl, if they just ask the girl, categories will obviously be very uneven. No girl would go in bottom category by her own will.

Age or looks, makes more sense to put them into their category.

Whoreman
06-22-20, 19:54
There must be a metric to decide category of girl, if they just ask the girl, categories will obviously be very uneven. No girl would go in bottom category by her own will.

Age or looks, makes more sense to put them into their category.I've seen some pretty average girls in soapies at the higher price levels because of their education level or their usual occupation.

A lot of girls would put themselves in the lower price category because of a lack of self-esteem and the belief they'll get more customers and earn more money that way. If she starts getting overwhelmed with customers she knows to move up to a higher level.

Mens2
06-23-20, 09:11
So what's open & what's not?

- Most shops in soi 24.

- 7-Heaven / Tokyo / Kassalong / Wood BJ bars.

- Chrome.

Mens2
06-28-20, 19:19
So Friday I was at Phrom Phong and I had 1 hour time.

I headed to Mango and did ask the mamasan for a girl who can take anal very well.

She came up with Get.

Not 100% my type, bit baby damage.

But. She did a good job.

BBBJ in the shower. A first (way too quick) finish in cowgirl.

Another BBBJ, some rimming.

And then I took her anal for like 15 minutes.

At the end she said I did hurt her a bit.

Came a second time on her boobies.

Her English is not so good, but she does her best to please you.

And indeed: she can take anal very well.

WIR? Probably in a few months.

Goatscrot
06-29-20, 03:21

Certainly earned the 2300 for 2 h, I'll repeat at least once. Maybe not among the top 10% of PSE stars, but full recommendation nevertheless.Took a ride on the Reading as per Croc's review. Slim? Yes, but for me too much baby damage. I'm ok with a couple of lines on the stomach, but when it gets too prune like, I just can't deal. As stated by Croc, she is not very communicative. BJ skills were good by my standard, but she committed the cardinal sin of pulling off right when I was about to shoot. So no CIM. Otherwise a just meh. WIR? No. My guess is she will not be in the biz very long.

Crocodilexp
06-29-20, 15:18
I headed to Mango and did ask the mamasan for a girl who can take anal very well.Does Mango still charge the silly 500 baht anal surcharge on top of the regular price?

That was always a major turnoff for me, I don't like the idea of sexual services being charged a-la-carte, much prefer an all-in session.

Paolo99
06-29-20, 15:40
I really don't have a clue if it's even an actual shop.

It's on the corner of Soi24 ally where Mango is. Just across Mango.

I really would not recommend the place, but it has young amateur girls who are kinda desperate.

It had a menu: 1 hour Thai massage was 300 baht. You also could get an haircut there.

There was no shower and only tiny condoms.

I had my own, but I guess you could also go bareback if you ask it politely.

We didn't discuss anal and CIM before, but hey it did happen: the.That would be the place next door to Orient Massage maybe.

Mens2
06-29-20, 19:38
Does Mango still charge the silly 500 baht anal surcharge on top of the regular price?

That was always a major turnoff for me, I don't like the idea of sexual services being charged a-la-carte, much prefer an all-in session.Yes, they still do.

And I understand your point of view, but there's also a positive side on it.

You can't get denied, you did pay extra for it.

And I was really in the mood for anal.

So no risks there with excuses "oh you're so big, can't do".

And after all: 2,4 K for 1 hour, 2 shots, BBJ, anal.

Not the worst deal of the world.

Goatscrot
06-30-20, 02:15
Does Mango still charge the silly 500 baht anal surcharge on top of the regular price?

That was always a major turnoff for me, I don't like the idea of sexual services being charged a-la-carte, much prefer an all-in session.Agreed. They lost my business when they imposed the "butt-penalty. " Same gals, lesser service, more money. No thanks. Offer me a real stunner that provides PSE and A+ and I'll pay the extra 500 Baht.

Zam007
06-30-20, 08:30
Agreed. They lost my business when they imposed the "butt-penalty. " Same gals, lesser service, more money. No thanks. Offer me a real stunner that provides PSE and A+ and I'll pay the extra 500 Baht.When I first went to Mango and checked the line up and asked about Anal, they said almost all girls present there did it and they did mention the tax. But a few months I made a few calls, and found out the names of the girls who were present and did anal, walked in, selected the girl, went upstairs. Started the routine, and slowly slipped my fingers in and before we knew it, I had entered the backdoor. I forgot the name of the girl, but she doesn't work there anymore.

I tipped her 300 like I normally would and slipped away.

Paolo99
06-30-20, 08:50
And I understand your point of view, but there's also a positive side on it.

You can't get denied, you did pay extra for it.

And I was really in the mood for anal.

So no risks there with excuses "oh you're so big, can't do".

And after all: 2,4 K for 1 hour, 2 shots, BBJ, anal.

Not the worst deal of the world.Not true.

If you don't specify it directly before taking the girl upstairs or at the time you book her, she can still refuse you enter her backdoor once in the room even if she is listed as A+ provider.

It happened to me a few months ago with Sara because one guy already fucked her ass before my session with her.

Crocodilexp
07-01-20, 23:27
Agreed. They lost my business when they imposed the "butt-penalty. " Same gals, lesser service, more money. No thanks. Offer me a real stunner that provides PSE and A+ and I'll pay the extra 500 Baht.

The prettier girls at Mango don't do A+. I'd gladly pay 500 extra to do Vanda or Apple in the ass, but they're not A+, and ones that are do seem worth +500 over Snow White, Cherry or Tulip.

If you don't specify it directly before taking the girl upstairs or at the time you book her, she can still refuse you enter her backdoor once in the room even if she is listed as A+ provider.

Indeed. Always a good idea to ask for explicit confirmation about A+ before choosing the girl.

Mens2
07-02-20, 18:43
Not true.

It happened to me a few months ago with Sara because one guy already fucked her ass before my session with her.I did pay before the session, so she knew I was there to fuck her ass.

And it was not on appointment.

Still 2,4 k is reasonable for A+ and 2 pops.

Zam007
07-04-20, 14:05
Not true.

It happened to me a few months ago with Sara because one guy already fucked her ass before my session with her.Guess I was lucky when I got to do it without tax, maybe because she was new to trade.

MissionAsia
07-05-20, 10:24
Service: Nuru Massage 2 Ladies.

Damage: 4,200 (promotion price).

Provider: Eleen and Rita.

Looks: 3/5 and 3/5.

Body: 4/5 and 4/5.

Service: 4/5.

WIR: yes.

I saw this new shop advertised another review site and was excited because they offered several options of costumes, etc. That I happen to be partial to. The location is a little far back into Soi 23, which is fine by me because I like a nice walk to build up a little courage.

I was a little disappointed that the Mistress option on the site isn't yet available, but happily compensated because they have a 2 for 1 deal for this opening weekend, so I chose 2 ladies for the nuru massage 90 minutes.

I've had nuru massage at 2 different shops here in Bangkok, and the service was quite similar. Slippery smooth fun. With 2 ladies that work at the same time, I don't know where my bodies stop and theirs begin. Still, I am usually pretty happy with just 1 girl and the cheaper price. I only have 1 rod anyways, and I don't like going down on the girls, so it seems like a bit of a waste, but the 2nd girl was free, so why not?

The service did not disappoint, as the girls were super eager. Elane was really into it, and Rita was more cute style, so it was a perfect combo.

The new rooms are a nice touch. I like the bathtub feature of the red room I was in. And it had a sexy vibe.

I'll definitely go back, especially if they follow through with some of the costumes and services they list on their website.

Redshelf
07-05-20, 12:06
Even if it's included, I always tip a bit after a+ service, guess it's just a little post-nut guilt LOL.

Gargano19
07-05-20, 14:04

I saw this new shop advertised another review site and was excited because they offered several options of costumes, etc. That I happen to be partial to. The location is a little far back into Soi 23, which is fine by me because I like a nice walk to build up a little courage.

I was a little disappointed that the Mistress option on the site isn't yet available, but happily compensated because they have a 2 for 1 deal for this opening weekend, so I chose 2 ladies for the nuru massage 90 minutes.

I've had nuru massage at 2 different shops here in Bangkok, and the service was quite similar. Slippery smooth fun. With 2 ladies that work at the same time, I don't know where my bodies stop and theirs begin. Still, I am usually pretty happy with just 1 girl and the cheaper price. I only have 1 rod anyways, and I don't like going down on the girls, so it seems like a bit of a waste, but the 2nd girl was free, so why not?

The service did not disappoint, as the girls were super eager. Elane was really into it, and Rita was more cute style, so it was a perfect combo.

The new rooms are a nice touch. I like the bathtub feature of the red room I was in. And it had a sexy vibe.

I'll definitely go back, especially if they follow through with some of the costumes and services they list on their website.Thanks for reviewing this one. Good to see a new shop after Daisy dreams "temporarily_ closing in couple of days I guess. They're giving good discounts, and girls will soon be out of work for a while atleast, so best time to get their pine IDs now.

Mens2
07-05-20, 19:25
Even if it's included, I always tip a bit after a+ service, guess it's just a little post-nut guilt LOL.Well I don't do that.

It's in the price.

I tip when service was better than expected or when I first did bargain and at the end she was worth more.

But I don't tip in massage salon.

It's bit useless unless you seek for a regular.

Whoreman
07-05-20, 20:20

So after this supposed promotion is over they're going to start selling women with mediocre looks for 4200 baht each? Seems like wishful thinking.

Mens2
07-06-20, 19:40
So after this supposed promotion is over they're going to start selling women with mediocre looks for 4200 baht each? Seems like wishful thinking.Even 4200 Baht for 2 mediocre looking girls is high.

MissionAsia
07-09-20, 18:05
Even 4200 Baht for 2 mediocre looking girls is high.Agreed, but usually in these shops they have some young cute girls (that usually aren't great service), and older mediocre girls (whose service is really naughty). Can go to nana for the hot girls, but for me, I feel like finding one that's really good at sex is like 30% chance or less. Some guys like that hunt though.

I think the best is to get 1 older girl and 1 younger girl so you get the really quality dirty pornstar service, and then can look at the body and face of the cute girl. It also fulfills a mother-daughter fantasy of mine LOL.

I'm going back this weekend to try out some of the cuter girls with the tighter bods, and I'll report then, probably on Friday night or Saturday.

GrapeMan
07-10-20, 00:15
Agreed, but usually in these shops they have some young cute girls (that usually aren't great service), and older mediocre girls (whose service is really naughty). Can go to nana for the hot girls, but for me, I feel like finding one that's really good at sex is like 30% chance or less. Some guys like that hunt though.
Yeah people forget this too much, you want a particular looking young girl? Just go to Nana or Cowboy and find her, its not that much of an issue to pop into a few spots, especially the big ones, look around, and there ya go.

MissionAsia
07-10-20, 17:45
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Rick Rock
07-11-20, 07:58
There are 500+ massage places along Sukhumvit Rd and 10,000+ young ladies willing to take your cash for a little of their time. The problem is that 9,900 of them are some combination of saggy, stretch marked, tattooed, tattooed, overweight and / or ill mannered. And they charge more than white women in Europe.

Rick Rock
07-11-20, 07:59
Yeah people forget this too much, you want a particular looking young girl? Just go to Nana or Cowboy and find her, its not that much of an issue to pop into a few spots, especially the big ones, look around, and there ya go.Be honest, how many hot 20 year old women with no baby, saggy tits, stretch marks, flab, tattoos do you see in either Nana or Cowboy in 2020?

Tell the truth.

Rick Rock
07-11-20, 08:07
Even if it's included, I always tip a bit after a+ service, guess it's just a little post-nut guilt LOL.Way to go.

Asian sharks have counted on White guilt to make up for their poor business acumen for the last 50 years.

Balimassage
07-11-20, 15:01
Hit Akane today. God has any place gotten new staff in the past 10 years?

Prices have gone up since last time I was there. Lotion used to be 780 now up to 980. Fashion Massage used to be 1100 for 50 minutes, now 1280 for 40 minutes. After closing their Chitlom branch, wonder if they're struggling a bit.

Opted for Fashion.

Shower experience still great, got one of those nuru stools to chill in while they soap you up all over.

Not much massage anymore, but she did get naked and do Body-to-Body. Before it was topless only. Now its sorta mini-Nuru.

Then 20 minutes of licking me all over. Heavenly.

BJ is usually covered but she was OK not doing it.

Still a great experience but those girls got to be pushing mid40's now, seems a bit pricey for an old hag!

Suppose I'll be back, as service always solid, no pestering for tips etc.

Side note: One place I popped in dropped the price when I walked out, so maybe things are a bit negotiable these days. Anyone found deals? If they're too good to share (FL's etc), feel free to PM.

Rick Rock
07-12-20, 07:33
Hit Akane today. God has any place gotten new staff in the past 10 years?No, they haven't. But prices have gone up. That's why the place is a bust and has been for about 10 years.

Balimassage
07-12-20, 11:55
No, they haven't. But prices have gone up. That's why the place is a bust and has been for about 10 years.Ok smartass, thanks for the snarky reply. I still enjoyed my time there. Got a better suggestion please share.

GrapeMan
07-12-20, 16:44
Be honest, how many hot 20 year old women with no baby, saggy tits, stretch marks, flab, tattoos do you see in either Nana or Cowboy in 2020?

Tell the truth.There's always good looking ones around, people get crazy acting like this isn't the case. Its absolutely the case, there are plenty of hot young girls in the gogos.

Goatscrot
07-12-20, 16:53
There's always good looking ones around, people get crazy acting like this isn't the case. Its absolutely the case, there are plenty of hot young girls in the gogos.But try finding one that provides a PSE.

GrapeMan
07-12-20, 23:21
But try finding one that provides a PSE.Now that's next to impossible. There's a tradeoff.

Gilolo
07-12-20, 23:41
Be honest, how many hot 20 year old women with no baby, saggy tits, stretch marks, flab, tattoos do you see in either Nana or Cowboy in 2020?

Tell the truth.I think exactly like you! It's very difficult now to find a very sexy young girl who is 18/25 in Bangkok or Pattaya in a beer bar or even in a gogo! It's very difficult but we can find! I'm a hunter, everyday I walk lot of km just to find 1 sexy girl. I use Tinder too, or Badoo and now a lot Facebook. In fact I check the girlfriends of my working girls, and I even go on the profile of their customers to check their other ladies and I find lot of girls like this now. But it's true, most of the sexy girls disappeared! Or when we find they're already busy and if we're lucky we can find one every night!

But usually I prepare my trip long time before, and I do a list of all the girls I want to fuck and 1 week before I take plane I start reach these girls on facebook and I play the good man who want to fuck them and who will be very generous to be sure to get them! Usually it works.

And for the rates it depends of the girls, I can pay between 1000 to 4000. Depends on each girl. And they always provide me BBFS.

Rick Rock
07-13-20, 08:55
Ok smartass, thanks for the snarky reply. I still enjoyed my time there. Got a better suggestion please share.No thanks. I stopped doing that after the price at a local place I posted went up 500 percent in a one year period once whiteys showed up. I learned my lesson.

Enjoy the worn saggy ink covered old go go dancers that drunk Thai taxi drivers wouldn't even fuck. At only $150 a go it's a real farang bargain.

TomSam
07-16-20, 06:48

I saw this new shop advertised another review site and was excited because they offered several options of costumes, etc. That I happen to be partial to. The location is a little far back into Soi 23, which is fine by me because I like a nice walk to build up a little courage..Thanks for the review. Could you provide more details of the sex and condoms and how you go about it? Did you have to switch condoms multiple times when switching girls? I never understand the logistics of how to go about it.

MissionAsia
07-25-20, 16:09
Thanks for the review. Could you provide more details of the sex and condoms and how you go about it? Did you have to switch condoms multiple times when switching girls? I never understand the logistics of how to go about it.I think it depends on the girls, but most of the time, yes, you do swap condoms between girls. So you can't do stack them side by side and go in and out of each one LOL!

I do think this is for the best. Good safety for yourself and also the girls. Pussy social distancing, if you will.

MissionAsia
07-27-20, 09:51
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

TomSam
07-29-20, 12:06
Was thinking of either Addict / Club 102 or Doki Doki. Ended up at Doki because last time I was there I liked the management staff, they are women, friendly, and does not seem jaded nor are they pushy. I remember at Addict last time the manager was a Frenchman and I just didn't feel comfortable with him.

Line up of about 7 women, most were a 5 or 6. Only one stood out and her name was Pam.

She had nice fake boobs, tall, and decent face.

Nuru massage was very relaxing and turned me on. She licked me all over. Her skin was smooth and feels great. She had a beautiful pussy with hair, nice stomach.

She did BBBJ several times, and sucked my balls as well. This was my favorite part as well as doing her missionary since I can see and play with that sexy 26 yo pussy.

Cost was 3000 for 1 hour. I tipped 300.2 girls same time for 5500 was available as well.

Overall I would come back to Doki Doki if I want to relax a bit with the Nuru massage before sex. But if I just want to fuck a hot girl in front of a mirror, ID go elsewhere.

A side note, Doki has really figured out good service both from the management as well as performers. I wish more places would be similar. If Doki has mirrors and more attractive girls, it would be the perfect massage place.

Mens2
07-31-20, 18:06
I was in the mood to pay too much for a blowjob.

So ended in 7-Heaven, did choose for Pui.

First time I choose her, the mamasan told me she would be worth it.

45 minutes later I told her she was right.

Pui has a cute smile, that makes it worth it.

Small boobies, tattoo in between (not too big).

But she sucks good, nice eye contact, a lot of saliva.

And actually also kinda deep, let's say she could get 70% in.

That's better than the average Thai can.

It's also funny that she did spit after she did clean me.

So she had my cum in her mouth for 2-3 minutes.

Swallowing would've been meer convenient 😂.

Anyway. Good blowjob.

Still clean rooms.

1,300 baht is actually too much these days, because you can get 2 hours sex for that.

But I was in the mood for a blowjob and not by an old woman.

So yeah, money well spent.

Franciscass
08-03-20, 05:25
Doki Doki offering 300 to 500 discount on bookings.

Whoreman
08-03-20, 16:09
Doki Doki offering 300 to 500 discount on bookings.I remember when Cherry massage had a card which you could bring in giving you a free massage on your 10th visit. Of course it was only the massage price rather than the girl price that was included but that's the kind of thing they should be offering now. Customers just get a ridiculous feel-good factor by special promotions like that so I'm sure it would encourage a bit of customer loyalty.

Franciscass
08-04-20, 03:55
I remember when Cherry massage had a card which you could bring in giving you a free massage on your 10th visit. Of course it was only the massage price rather than the girl price that was included but that's the kind of thing they should be offering now. Customers just get a ridiculous feel-good factor by special promotions like that so I'm sure it would encourage a bit of customer loyalty..Promotions as a marketing tool in the P4P world is interesting.

You mentioned the buy 9 get one free at Mango and Doki Doki are now giving a 10% discount. Neither in my opinion are very creative or appealing.

9 visits to an oilie to get a free 400 Baht massage where you have already spent the guts of 20,000 or paying 2700 instead of 3000 for 60 minutes at DD doesn't do it for me. So what would?

You have a bunch of girls sitting on their asses for up to 12 hours a day waiting for a 1500 trick which nowadays are far and few between. If given the chance would they perform for 1000 if they could make 2000,3000 a day. Maybe not but I think possibly yes.

So here's the hook.

Two girls for 2000 plus massage fee of 500.

Eden and Tulip notwithstanding most punters don't do threesomes but I feel would be more than happy to check it out if the right incentive was there.

You could start by tailoring it as a Monday to Friday special to see how it was working.

Makes sense?

Eric Swiss
08-04-20, 09:58
For the first time since the lockdown, I returned to Club 102. Believe it or not, nothing has changed. There is no Thai Chana QR code nonsense, the line-up is similar quality. Prices have not gone up. The papasan (or mamasan on his day off, which is Tuesdays) still rattles off the names of the girls to help you make eye contact and choose. No masks, obviously.

I recognized a few girls whom I may have banged before, and picked the one I had banged the most, Fanta. Still no tattoo or boob job, thank God! She has put on a couple of kilos, but she was very thin to start with, so it is really no bother. It's weird that lying on your back getting pounded by client after client keeps these girls thin. Is this aerobic exercise? Can they lose weight just by flexing their pussy muscles? One of the mysteries of life.

Anyway, she was just back from her province, it was her first day, and she had just checked in a few minutes before I arrived, so she was fresh and enthusiastic. I think she enjoyed herself. At least, as much as this type of work can be enjoyable. She asked me why I came so fast. I didn't come fast, but I guess she wouldn't have minded switching to doggystyle for the grand finale. I was happy enough with two or three positions only, and a fully satisfying missionary finish. I tipped her 200 Baht anyway.

Seeing these girls again and the place open is like coming back home to see old friends. I don't think they are overly busy, so it is my moral obligation to boost their revenues as regularly as I can. You know, to stimulate the local economy.

The rest of the sub-soi was also normal: open, no face mask. If any establishment shut down, I did not notice. The only annoying thing was that I had to wear a mask in the taxi or BTS getting to Phrom Phong. But apart from that, the new normal doesn't look so bad.

Paolo99
08-05-20, 15:52
Doki Doki offering 300 to 500 discount on bookings.Their new girl natty looks good on their picture.

I would go there just to see the color of her eyes.

Mjen1970
08-12-20, 17:19
Hi all,

Does anyone know who the girl doing the intro video on the Cherry massage website is please?

DillonDom
08-12-20, 17:20
Hi all,

Does anyone know who the girl doing the intro video on the Cherry massage website is please?That's Focus. Speaks almost fluent English and is a pleaser.

BkkMick
08-12-20, 18:31
Hi all,

Does anyone know who the girl doing the intro video on the Cherry massage website is please?That is Focus. She has been with Cherry Massage for a long time. Her pictures are also on the website.

Mjen1970
08-12-20, 19:28
That is Focus. She has been with Cherry Massage for a long time. Her pictures are also on the website.Thanks a lot BkkMick, I thought and hoped it might be. IMHO, She looks a lot nicer in the video than she does in the pics.

I have not been to Cherry in a long, long time. Potential future target I think.

Whoreman
08-12-20, 20:20
Thanks a lot BkkMick, I thought and hoped it might be. IMHO, She looks a lot nicer in the video than she does in the pics.

I have not been to Cherry in a long, long time. Potential future target I think.She's getting on a bit and has quite leathery skin now. If you don't mind that and her matronly manner (no fingers!) you might like her. To be fair her body is firm and baby-free but she didn't really do anything for me.

Anyone seen Spisy/Sprite at Cherry or anywhere else recently? I haven't seen her since the lockdown.

Allover
08-12-20, 20:43
She's getting on a bit and has quite leathery skin now. If you don't mind that and her matronly manner (no fingers!) you might like her. To be fair her body is firm and baby-free but she didn't really do anything for me.Website says Focus is 23. That doesn't seem close to accurate. My guess is she is at least 30.

DillonDom
08-13-20, 14:28
She's getting on a bit and has quite leathery skin now. If you don't mind that and her matronly manner (no fingers!) you might like her. To be fair her body is firm and baby-free but she didn't really do anything for me.

Anyone seen Spisy/Sprite at Cherry or anywhere else recently? I haven't seen her since the lockdown.Spisy doesn't work on Cherry anymore. They only have BB, Focus, New, Meow and Yok.

Tangmo doesn't work at Snow White either.

On a positive note, all ladies at Snow White do A+. Same at Cherry.

Whoreman
08-13-20, 20:32
Spisy doesn't work on Cherry anymore. They only have BB, Focus, New, Meow and Yok.

Tangmo doesn't work at Snow White either.

On a positive note, all ladies at Snow White do A+. Same at Cherry.Tangmo was there in June but I didn't choose her due to the poor service I received last year from her. I didn't find anyone doable at Snow White. There doesn't seem to be any non-obese baby-free A+ girl younger than 30 around at the moment.

Goatscrot
08-14-20, 03:12
Tangmo was there in June but I didn't choose her due to the poor service I received last year from her. I didn't find anyone doable at Snow White. There doesn't seem to be any non-obese baby-free A+ girl younger than 30 around at the moment.The looks at those places have been going downhill for years. It it also very slow now and I bet many of the gals will return home. Probably better hunting in the GoGos and on TF. Might not get pure PSE, but lots of gals out there.

Member #4698
08-14-20, 04:08
On several occasions in different countries I have started out COVERED, had good sex in multiple positions for 40 minutes or so and then decided I had had enough and pulled out. The girls inquire, " you finish?" I say, "yeah I finish. Everything good. " Then she inspects the condom, sees it is empty, is surprised and a little perplexed and the next think I know she is blowing me, getting me hard again, and before too long off we go into bareback land and I unload big in her vagina.

DillonDom
08-16-20, 17:33
Good News. Still has her E-cup titties. And now does A+.

Bad News. Put on a lot of weight.

So if you like them chubby, you know where to go.

TConor
08-17-20, 16:54
Website says Focus is 23. That doesn't seem close to accurate. My guess is she is at least 30.Different name and stats.

GrapeMan
08-17-20, 19:17
Good News. Still has her E-cup titties. And now does A+.

Bad News. Put on a lot of weight.

So if you like them chubby, you know where to go.Do you have any pics? None on the website. I think I remember this girl but can't be sure. Is she the one with the tats? I'm always on the hunt for big titted girls at the PSE place.

DillonDom
08-18-20, 03:26
Do you have any pics? None on the website. I think I remember this girl but can't be sure. Is she the one with the tats? I'm always on the hunt for big titted girls at the PSE place.There is a picture of her on Cherry twitter. She looks much fatter than that pic.

TConor
08-18-20, 16:14
There is a picture of her on Cherry twitter. She looks much fatter than that pic.To the pic?

OlJoh
08-19-20, 16:58
To the pic?You can check her out on FB. "Keowalin Keowalin" Doesn't look like she has put on that much weight. But she always had a lot of acne on her face which she covers up with too much mascara for my taste. She also has a huge tattoo on her butt cheek. EE cup sillies are well made. A+ is certainly new again. She used to do that when she worked at Mango many years ago but then stopped due to a problem. I suppose now times are hard and all has to be offered again.

Eric Swiss
08-20-20, 09:58
I banged a girl named Ae (maybe AAAYYY?) The Addict line-up was not huge, maybe 6-7 girls, but quite good quality. Unlike Club 102 next door (who uses blue jeans and black tops), the girls had a sexy uniform on. And by sexy I mean SEXY. When I was walking up the stairs behind Ae, I had a glorious view of her ass cheeks almost all the way up to her pussy! There is no better way to get in the mood.

Damage was 2300 Baht for one hour shower room. There is a 40-minute promotion for 1800 Baht, but I don't like to be rushed. Ae is 1 m60,40 kilos, 23 years old, natural A / be cup tits. No tattoo, medium skin tone, from Isaan.

She is super skinny, and her tits are very sensitive. She is actually a rather pleasant companion. Only thing she sucks at (pun intended!) is giving a blow job: too much teeth! I had to tell her to stop and move quickly to the penetration phase. But apart from that, the Boom-Boom is great. I tipped her 200 Baht.

Addict has a cute innovation where there are two colors of towels: pink for the girl and blue for the guy. That way, when you shower the second time after the deed is done, you don't have to worry about picking the wrong towel. And the towel on the bed is green or brown, so you won't pick it up by mistake either.

All and all, I would gladly recommend Ae, especially for guys who like skinny girls. Her face was a bit ethnic, V-shaped with high cheekbones, and rather big lips, but in a pretty way. I may repeat if I go back to Addict and she is still the hottest in the line-up.

Turgid
08-20-20, 14:02
I banged a girl named Ae (maybe AAAYYY?) The Addict line-up was not huge, maybe 6-7 girls, but quite good quality. Unlike Club 102 next door (who uses blue jeans and black tops), the girls had a sexy uniform on. And by sexy I mean SEXY. When I was walking up the stairs behind Ae, I had a glorious view of her ass cheeks almost all the way up to her pussy! There is no better way to get in the mood.

Damage was 2300 Baht for one hour shower room. There is a 40-minute promotion for 1800 Baht, but I don't like to be rushed. Ae is 1 m60,40 kilos, 23 years old, natural A / be cup tits. No tattoo, medium skin tone, from Isaan.

She is super skinny, and her tits are very sensitive. She is actually a rather pleasant companion. Only thing she sucks at (pun intended!) is giving a blow job: too much teeth! I had to tell her to stop and move quickly to the penetration phase. But apart from that, the Boom-Boom is great. I tipped her 200 Baht.

Addict has a cute innovation where there are two colors of towels: pink for the girl and blue for the guy. That way, when you shower the second time after the deed is done, you don't have to worry about picking the wrong towel. And the towel on the bed is green or brown, so you won't pick it up by mistake either.

All and all, I would gladly recommend Ae, especially for guys who like skinny girls. Her face was a bit ethnic, V-shaped with high cheekbones, and rather big lips, but in a pretty way. I may repeat if I go back to Addict and she is still the hottest in the line-up.Addict sounds like it has girls akin to the quality of those of Nataree who I experienced in 2015. I'll definitely put it on my wish list when Thailand again allows Yankee visitors in 2022.

DillonDom
08-20-20, 14:53

All and all, I would gladly recommend Ae, especially for guys who like skinny girls. Her face was a bit ethnic, V-shaped with high cheekbones, and rather big lips, but in a pretty way. I may repeat if I go back to Addict and she is still the hottest in the line-up.Does Addict have girls that do A+?

AussieDoug
08-21-20, 11:52
Tangmo was there in June but I didn't choose her due to the poor service I received last year from her. I didn't find anyone doable at Snow White. There doesn't seem to be any non-obese baby-free A+ girl younger than 30 around at the moment.Can you tell me a bit about Tangmo, been looking for a girl with that name I lost in my phone. Thanks in advance.

DillonDom
08-21-20, 11:52
Can you tell me a bit about Tangmo, been looking for a girl with that name I lost in my phone. Thanks in advance.Tangmo isn't working at Snow White anymore.

DillonDom
08-21-20, 12:02
Tangmo was there in June but I didn't choose her due to the poor service I received last year from her. I didn't find anyone doable at Snow White. There doesn't seem to be any non-obese baby-free A+ girl younger than 30 around at the moment.There are some options.

Kibsy at SW is awesome. Fake tits but incredible service.

Sara at Mango has gotten better. Less sulking and more fucking.

Tangomo was not bad. She just needs to be worked on a bit.

Paolo99
08-21-20, 15:56
Addict sounds like it has girls akin to the quality of those of Nataree who I experienced in 2015. I'll definitely put it on my wish list when Thailand again allows Yankee visitors in 2022.Addict was a very hit and miss place.

I've been there a few times and chose from the line up and was satisfied by the girl only once.

Then I went once based on a report that I've read here and booked the girl without even seeing a pic of the girl, and it turned out she was very good.

One of the times I was waiting inside because the girl I booked arrived late and I saw that most of the guys that were entering the shop already had a booking and they were taking the cuter ones. Personally, if I go there again, I'll try to know first which girl is good and book her directly instead of choosing from the line up.

They've got a lot of girls and most of them are really not that good, so when you show up and chose from the line up, there's a big chance you're going to be disappointed.

Plus it was said here that they've doubled their price for the cute and girls.

Whoreman
08-21-20, 19:20
Can you tell me a bit about Tangmo, been looking for a girl with that name I lost in my phone. Thanks in advance.If you search this thread you can see my review and a few other reviews from last year.

Whoreman
08-21-20, 19:24
There are some options.

Sara at Mango has gotten better. Less sulking and more fucking.

Tangomo was not bad. She just needs to be worked on a bit.I like Kibsy too. Is she back at Snow White now? She wasn't there when I visited in June. Sara also wasn't at Mango last time I visited but is she also back there now?

Whoreman
08-21-20, 19:29
Does Addict have girls that do A+?They did have a couple like the famous Sandy but she's long gone. I don't think anyone there does A+ now and the mamasan might get quite snooty if you ask.

DillonDom
08-22-20, 10:16
I like Kibsy too. Is she back at Snow White now? She wasn't there when I visited in June. Sara also wasn't at Mango last time I visited but is she also back there now?Yes both are back!

Tgsling
08-23-20, 12:35

Does Kibsy do BBBJ or DFK? What about CIM?

Thanks.

GeorgeP
08-24-20, 07:00
Hi,

I have been to AHUM / AGUM in kiss massage before co-19. She was awesome. But she is no more in their list. Does anyone know about the whereabouts of her.

Eric Swiss
08-27-20, 09:31
Another nice one from Addict. The line-up was quite decent, with at least two girls who were equally attractive out of 7 or 8. I picked one named Hannah because she was slim and I was sure she had a good body.

Her face was pretty unexpressive at first, but she does smile after a while, and it is nice to look at. Not as skinny as my previous one (Ae was extreme), but definitely slim. She had dimples above her butt cheeks. Fake tits, but very well done. Skin abnormally white. Maybe some facial surgery, but nothing off-putting. Optimized for the Japanese tourist market, of which there were many at Addict, but no more.

The shenanigans started in the shower. She didn't think of using her hands to wash and rince me, so she used all her other body parts instead. I fingered her and I swear she was wet. Nice blow job.

The massage was slow, soft and sensual, but decidedly unprofessional. Who cares? I got bored and hinted that I wanted to flip.

After the flip, if I had been younger and inexperienced I could have popped my load very quickly. She is VERY good with the blow job, unlike Ae. Then I banged her in a few positions. As some point she was riding me cowgirl-style and I told her to rotate 180 degrees on my cock to do a reverse-cowgirl, and she managed to do it without my manhood popping out of her love tunnel! She is very flexible.

We did 5 positions and I finished missionary. As she sensed me approaching the conclusion, she let out convincing orgasmic sounds to help me out. I tipped her 200 Baht.

Would I recommend? Yes, but I know some mongers in this forum have issues with plastic surgery. It is not something I am expert on, but she may have had something done (or not). Apart from that, great body and great service. Would I repeat? There is a lot of turnover in the line-up, but if I can't find anybody better, I gladly would.

Tabasco72
08-27-20, 09:40

Does Kibsy do BBBJ or DFK? What about CIM?

Thanks.You wrote she provides incredible service and you ask about DFK and CIM?

T. 72.

Tgsling
08-27-20, 11:08
You wrote she provides incredible service and you ask about DFK and CIM?

T. 72.Actually, it was a mistake. I tried to quote an earlier post but for some reason it didn't have it in a quote box. I was meaning to ask the original person who posted the review if she provided those services.

Sinofaguo
08-27-20, 13:46
Would I recommend? Yes, but I know some mongers in this forum have issues with plastic surgery. It is not something I am expert on, but she may have had something done (or not).
LOL since your post wasn't followed by a long story from the local nose job expert, I just realised he hasn't posted on the board for at least 5 to 6 months. I hope he's doing fine.

Franciscass
08-27-20, 14:06
LOL since your post wasn't followed by a long story from the local nose job expert, I just realized he hasn't posted on the board for at least 5 to 6 months. I hope he's doing fine.Let sleeping dogs lie.

Bunky
08-28-20, 01:45
LOL since your post wasn't followed by a long story from the local nose job expert, I just realised he hasn't posted on the board for at least 5 to 6 months. I hope he's doing fine.He emailed me to report he's having trouble getting logged on to the board. Asked me to post this for everybody who misses him. LOL!

Lorem ipsum, MY SPEC, consectetur SURGERIES. Morbi NOSE JOB risus enim DICK SCARED. Duis laoreet STIFF LEGGED, ac pellentesque THAI PRONUNCIATION. Ut feugiat TIT JOB consequat augue, MY COUNTRY anean fermentum BACK IN 1992. Ut feugiat BROAD NOSE consequat MY WIFE augue, MY EX-WIFE sit amet FLUFFY CHICK augue WAIST-TO-THIGH RATIO aliquam eget CRAZY HOUSE. Vivamus justo tortor POINTLESS GRAMMAR LESSON, interdum sed ligula eget, CAR ALARM MUSIC viverra consectetur I DON'T KNOW PATTAYA orci. Morbi ENDLESS WASTE OF BANDWIDTH.

Whoreman
08-28-20, 13:55
He emailed me to report he's having trouble getting logged on to the board. Asked me to post this for everybody who misses him. LOL!

Lorem ipsum, MY SPEC, consectetur SURGERIES. Morbi NOSE JOB risus enim DICK SCARED. Duis laoreet STIFF LEGGED, ac pellentesque THAI PRONUNCIATION. Ut feugiat TIT JOB consequat augue, MY COUNTRY anean fermentum BACK IN 1992. Ut feugiat BROAD NOSE consequat MY WIFE augue, MY EX-WIFE sit amet FLUFFY CHICK augue WAIST-TO-THIGH RATIO aliquam eget CRAZY HOUSE. Vivamus justo tortor POINTLESS GRAMMAR LESSON, interdum sed ligula eget, CAR ALARM MUSIC viverra consectetur I DON'T KNOW PATTAYA orci. Morbi ENDLESS WASTE OF BANDWIDTH.No mention of THIGH GAP so possibly an imposter.

SirWilliam4
08-28-20, 17:50
No mention of THIGH GAP so possibly an imposter.Hilarious!

Goatscrot
08-29-20, 02:14
No mention of THIGH GAP so possibly an imposter.I do hope the dude is ok.

Allover
08-29-20, 19:24
I do hope the dude is ok.He indicated a change in his living arrangements and that he wouldn't be posting much. I appreciated the info he provided.

Franciscass
08-30-20, 12:25
He indicated a change in his living arrangements and that he wouldn't be posting much. I appreciated the info he provided.Are you sure? I heard he was doing his doctorate on how fake noses contribute to erectile dysfunction and depression.

Daddy San
09-03-20, 15:36
Another prolific poster, Syzygies has been notably absent from the Thailand forum since April or so.

Anyone knows what happened to him?

Jimmy Boy 99
09-04-20, 19:36
Another prolific poster, Syzygies has been notably absent from the Thailand forum since April or so.

Anyone knows what happened to him?Syzygies is the one the other posters were talking about.

Member #4698
09-04-20, 20:05

Anyone knows what happened to him?He is fine. I chatted with him just the other day.

Member #4698
09-04-20, 20:23
Many of my ISG pals are laying low and not posting much these days. They are locked out of SE Asia as I am as well and there is not much for us to say on the subject at hand. Mongering in the pandemic. I am grateful to the handful of guys who are stuck in LOS, the PI, and Indonesia and post reports on the current scene. Keep up the good work. I envy you guys your location and positive attitudes because the rest of us are stuck outside of SE Asia and all we can do is wait for the travel light to change. But I am sure that as soon as it is possible to re-enter Thailand, the PI and Indonesia quarantine free many of us will do so and many trip reports will follow.

Stay safe and rock on.

Goatscrot
09-05-20, 03:00
He is fine. I chatted with him just the other day.Thanks for the update. Glad to hear he's ok.

Foxhehexd
09-06-20, 12:48
I made a booking over Line, asked for the available girls and they'll send you a list with the girls that are currently at the shop. I ended up choosing Nene. Overall the process was quick and easy, the booking included a free upgrade to a VIP room.

Kokoro is located on the far end of soi 23. There are no girls sitting outside and you have to ring the doorbell and wait for them to open the door. When seated inside and the money is out of the way they hand you a glass of water and a refreshing towel. Not much later Nene walked to me and lead me to the feet washing section. Nene looked great, very cute, slim, good English and a fun personality.

On the other end of the waiting room then have some chairs with washing bowls in front of them. Here they'll take of your shoes, wash and scrub your feet. And then it's time to head to the room.

Nene immediately took her basket with massage tools with her, and as soon as you arrive to the room you can get started right away. This is new to me, and much better from arriving in the room, and then the girl going out to gather her things while you wait for 5-10 minutes in the room.

Started off with a shower seated on one of those seats with a gap in the middle. And that's where the fun begins. She washed, rubbed, kissed, grinded, BBBJ, rimmed, this was really good playful fun.

On to the jacuzzi which was already filling up before I got to the room. She put in some soap, turned on the bubbles and I had a minute or two to relax while she put aside the split chair and setup the air mattress, and prepared the gel. Not much later she joined me in the jacuzzi for a lot of teasing, kissing and more BBBJ.

After the jacuzzi it was straight to the air mattress. There is a lot of sliding, kissing and licking and not an inch of my body was missed. She is skilled. The the flip, and the sliding continues as she slowly works towards the center. After more BBBJ and me fingering her it's time to slip on the condom and several positions later it all came to an explosive completion.

Back to the jacuzzi in which she now put some coconut milk and relax for a couple of minutes while she cleans of the mattress. She joins in and starts giving a little massage. There was the option for another round but I opted to stay in the jacuzzi for a little while longer.

To me Kokoro is an upgrade over Doki Doki. It gives me more of a GFE feeling which I like. Everything is also very smooth, it feels like you're never waiting, all smooth transitions from one part of the massage to another. On the way to my room I got to see several rooms, standard and VIP, they are all brand new, look clean, modern and are very spacious.

It ended up costing 3500 baht, for a 90 minute nuru massage. Due to a promotion I got a free upgrade to a VIP room (usually 500 baht). I will definitely repeat this place.

DillonDom
09-08-20, 11:26
Used to work a long time ago but has been cooking in a restaurant in nana for last 2 years or so. Tight body, a little baby damage but not distracting. Natural tits. Loves to chat in broken English. Great performer. Really tight ass but took it like a champ. Mainly services Japan / Korea customers so a slightly above avg size makes her talk about it a lot. Highly recommended!

JosssBoy
09-13-20, 00:59
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Zam007
09-17-20, 07:33
I made a booking over Line, asked for the available girls and they'll send you a list with the girls that are currently at the shop. I ended up choosing Nene. Overall the process was quick and easy, the booking included a free upgrade to a VIP room.

Kokoro is located on the far end of soi 23. There are no girls sitting outside and you have to ring the doorbell and wait for them to open the door. When seated inside and the money is out of the way they hand you a glass of water and a refreshing towel. Not much later Nene walked to me and lead me to the feet washing section. Nene looked great, very cute, slim, good English and a fun personality.

On the other end of the waiting room then have some chairs with washing bowls in front of them. Here they'll take of your shoes, wash and scrub your feet. And then it's time to head to the room.

Nene immediately took her basket with massage tools with her, and as soon as you arrive to the room you can get started right away. This is new to me, and much better from arriving in the room, and then the girl going out to gather her things while you wait for 5-10 minutes in the room.

Started off with a shower seated on one of those seats with a gap in the middle. And that's where the fun begins. She washed, rubbed, kissed, grinded, BBBJ, rimmed, this was really good playful fun.

On to the jacuzzi which was already filling up before I got to the room. She put in some soap, turned on the bubbles and I had a minute or two to relax while she put aside the split chair and setup the air mattress, and prepared the gel. Not much later she joined me in the jacuzzi for a lot of teasing, kissing and more BBBJ.

After the jacuzzi it was straight to the air mattress. There is a lot of sliding, kissing and licking and not an inch of my body was missed. She is skilled. The the flip, and the sliding continues as she slowly works towards the center. After more BBBJ and me fingering her it's time to slip on the condom and several positions later it all came to an explosive completion.

Back to the jacuzzi in which she now put some coconut milk and relax for a couple of minutes while she cleans of the mattress. She joins in and starts giving a little massage. There was the option for another round but I opted to stay in the jacuzzi for a little while longer.

To me Kokoro is an upgrade over Doki Doki. It gives me more of a GFE feeling which I like. Everything is also very smooth, it feels like you're never waiting, all smooth transitions from one part of the massage to another. On the way to my room I got to see several rooms, standard and VIP, they are all brand new, look clean, modern and are very spacious.

It ended up costing 3500 baht, for a 90 minute nuru massage. Due to a promotion I got a free upgrade to a VIP room (usually 500 baht). I will definitely repeat this place.Awesome review and I type this with a lot of jealousy while being stuck in a country with almost no action!

Franciscass
09-17-20, 12:16
I will definitely repeat this place.I will definitely wait for a genuine review.

TomSam
09-17-20, 13:03
Went to belle at 6 pm. MRT Petchaburi exit 1.

Was my first time, I was impressed with the venue in general. There seem to be a lot of people who I believe works there because they were dressed in similar business clothes sitting where customers should be sitting. They were making phone calls and eating.

A man mamasan came and told me the price range from 4 k to 7 k. He did not seem friendly. I ordered a coke. There were about 10 girls in the front cheaper area, they were not particularly attractive and most had plastic surgery. There were 6 on the side and are more expensive. I chose a tall girl on the side, she said she's 1. 71 m. Her number was x 3 and was 6 k baht. I was charged an extra 500 be I believe for being a foreigner at the cashier.

The room was excellent. Jacuzzi, shower, large bed, all upscale. My favorite was 2 large standing mirrors and a ceiling mirror on top of bed.

Muai had a beautiful face up close. Skinny with large breasts. I believe they are enhanced but these are the best fake boobs I've seen and felt. They actually felt real. It's hard to tell that they are fake. She had a beautiful natural pussy. We french kissed a lot and did many positions. I almost came several times and had to pull out several times to stop from cumming too quickly. (Normally it's actually hard for me to cum).

I really liked her, she had a very friendly and playful demeanor. At the end, after cumming and pulling out, the condom had broke, that also may be a reason why it was so easy for me to cum. She was not alarmed or shocked, she just smiled and went to bath to clean. I tipped her 1 k.

Overall, the girl and her service was excellent.

Venue excellent.

The staff (not the girls) all seem very unfriendly. I did not feel welcome there like how I felt at doki.

I would not repeat at belle due to high costs. Quality of girls are on par to oilies but 2 x the price.

Mjen1970
09-17-20, 21:19
A man mamasan came and told me the price range from 4 k to 7 k. Commonly referred to as a Papasan. Smiley face.

Khundig
09-18-20, 04:27
Hi Chaps,

Does any of you know a place where I can book some fun with lady and LB? Snow White, Tulip or any other?

Whoreman
09-18-20, 14:38
It's been a long time since anyone reviewed an Angel girl so I thought I'd add one. I have a regular here but she's not there at the moment. I think most of the better looking oily girls are earning their money elsewhere at the moment. I went into Addict where there were about 12 girls on offer. I sent away the mums and about half remained. One looked alright but without meaning to sound like our missing friend, the nose and tit jobs were a turn off so I thought I'd go for a walkabout. The Club 102 manager was sitting outside and invited me in but the dark-skinned girls outside didn't appeal to me. There were some nice looking fair-skinned girls outside Love Love and Boss but I've been lied to by the Boss mamasan before so I'm not going back there without a recommendation for a specific girl, which nobody has provided.

Anyway, Angel had a similar number of girls to Addict and once the mums were dismissed again about half remained. Meiji is no model but her face is nice enough. She has very nice tits and tummy. Again without meaning to sound like our missing friend, I got quite philosophical as I was fondling those breasts. Tits are like fruit in many ways. You need to wait for them to ripen but there's quite a short window of opportunity until they have to be discarded. For some girls the window is very short, just like an avocado. Other girls are blessed with breasts that improve with age until they reach peak ripeness and then decline slowly thereafter. I suppose they can be compared to a mango. Meiji is definitely in that latter group. She must be mid to late 20's but her b-cups are still holding up well, not too firm but not too soft. Just right. Unfortunately she doesn't shave her pussy and her arsehole isn't as tight and tucked in as I like. Service was normal for an oily and she did everything I wanted with reasonable enthusiasm.

It got me thinking, considering it was only 1,900 baht for the hour, is it really worth spending the extra in a go-go bar? It seems you'd be spending twice as much money for the same standard of looks and service.

BMoreDog69
09-18-20, 14:57
There is an escort agency in Bangkok that offers this. Abs Angels, I believe. It should google easily.

Hi Chaps,

Does any of you know a place where I can book some fun with lady and LB? Snow White, Tulip or any other?

TomSam
09-18-20, 17:20
It's been a long time since anyone reviewed an Angel girl so I thought I'd add one. I have a regular here but she's not there at the moment. I think most of the better looking oily girls are earning their money elsewhere at the moment. I went into Addict where there were about 12 girls on offer. I sent away the mums and about half remained. One looked alright but without meaning to sound like our missing friend, the nose and tit jobs were a turn off so I thought I'd go for a walkabout. The Club 102 manager was sitting outside and invited me in but the dark-skinned girls outside didn't appeal to me. There were some nice looking fair-skinned girls outside Love Love and Boss but I've been lied to by the Boss mamasan before so I'm not going back there without a recommendation for a specific girl, which nobody has provided.

Anyway, Angel had a similar number of girls to Addict and once the mums were dismissed again about half remained. Meiji is no model but her face is nice enough. She has very nice tits and tummy. Again without meaning to sound like our missing friend, I got quite philosophical as I was fondling those breasts. Tits are like fruit in many ways. You need to wait for them to ripen but there's quite a short window of opportunity until they have to be discarded. For some girls the window is very short, just like an avocado. Other girls are blessed with breasts that improve with age ...How did you dismiss the moms? Did you tell the papasan to dismiss the moms for you? How do you tactfully do this?

During lineups, I always feel awkward to even look at some of the girls long enough to assess them. Any tips for taking my time to be able to pick out the ones with young natural ripe tits?

Stykler
09-18-20, 23:26
There is an escort agency in Bangkok that offers this. Abs Angels, I believe. It should google easily.I'm not an aficionado myself, but have you tried Craigslist?

Gilolo
09-19-20, 00:12
Awesome review and I type this with a lot of jealousy while being stuck in a country with almost no action!You too you practise BBFS. Same like me. I'm used to fuck this girls regularly in Pattaya and I also travel with her sometimes. Usually I pay her 3000 per day, and I'm generous with nice gifts too. I met her on Tinder, but she works too in gogo in WS but she prefers be free-lance than to work in a gogo. She loves money too much, which is little bit boring sometimes because all the time she speaks about her family who is poor and her sister and all the time she say she needs more money.

But if you're generous with her, she let you do all what you want in bed! And she's small so you can fuck her very easily in many positions. She practice BBFS very easily. She never asked me to put condoms, all the time I love to come inside her. She's ok with that because she told me she can't get pregnant because she put something in her arm.

I love to kiss her a lot and do deep French kisses. She doesn't like to kiss so much but if you insist she let you do.

But she loves we lick her pussy during long time. She comes very easily like that!

She's active but she's passive too. For example in the morning when I wake up and she still want sleep, I love to fuck her when she sleeps. She's ok with that!

In fact what is great with her, it's she never refuse to fuck. She fucks with every men very easily if you pay her good. She fucks young and old men. No problem for her!

I'm young and I've 2 friends who are more than 50 who fuck her regularly like me without condom. And she's ok with that!

And what is great is you can call her when you want and if she 's not with customer she comes very quickly to your room.

Goatscrot
09-19-20, 02:09
How did you dismiss the moms? Did you tell the papasan to dismiss the moms for you? How do you tactfully do this?

During lineups, I always feel awkward to even look at some of the girls long enough to assess them. Any tips for taking my time to be able to pick out the ones with young natural ripe tits?You need to get over that. I've always just told the mama to tell me who has not had a baby. Your the customer. It's up to you. When in doubt ask the mamasan. She's heard it all. San.

Whoreman
09-19-20, 09:32
How did you dismiss the moms? Did you tell the papasan to dismiss the moms for you? How do you tactfully do this?

During lineups, I always feel awkward to even look at some of the girls long enough to assess them. Any tips for taking my time to be able to pick out the ones with young natural ripe tits?I do the same as Goatscrot and just say to the mamasan I like girls with no baby and she either sends the others away or points to the suitable ones.

The girls actually like it when you're looking at them because it shows you find her attractive so don't worry about looking as much as you want. You can ask if her tits are natural or silicone but it's sort of pot luck if she's got a really nice pair of not.

Whoreman
09-19-20, 10:50
Mango is a good example of the way things are in the oilies at the moment. The best looking three girls, Sara, Apple and Vicky have gone and been taken off their website and a smaller group remain. Girls like that with decent bodies and fair skin can easily earn 1500 or more per pop freelancing to Thai customers online so there's little reason for them to hang around in the oilies waiting for the odd customer.

Goatscrot
09-20-20, 01:20
Mango is a good example of the way things are in the oilies at the moment. The best looking three girls, Sara, Apple and Vicky have gone and been taken off their website and a smaller group remain. Girls like that with decent bodies and fair skin can easily earn 1500 or more per pop freelancing to Thai customers online so there's little reason for them to hang around in the oilies waiting for the odd customer.Yup, and the move to online will continue. And on that matter with the lack of Asian tourists from other countries and Thai dudes being a bit more cautious with their money,. Many of the FLs from finfinvip are willing to work with the white man. But the minute the first plane load of Korean dudes who'll pay whatever fly in all that's over.

DillonDom
09-21-20, 14:00
OK guys. Giving high praise here but it is well deserved. You mongers in thailand may want to hurry and line up, don't think she will last long.

So basically the perfect girl - 25, thin, tall, fair, thin legs with thigh gap, no surgeries, tiny but natural breasts, no baby damage. Just one tasteful tattoo, does A+, BBBJ, DFK and all other acronyms. Cute smile with dimples. And speaks great english. Cannot get better.

Her name is Patty though they just call her new girl. Started last Thursday. Never worked in the industry before and still fucks with enthusiasm. When I saw her on her first day, mamasan said no A+. Today she allowed it but said to be very gentle as it is her first time. No reasons to doubt that. Ass was tight, so tight. She was in pain but took it like a champ. Anal doggy, mish and cowgirl. She did it all.

She is here just long enough to make some money and go back to her regular job at a restaurant. Those lucky to be in town, go line up at Snow white.

GrapeMan
09-22-20, 01:00
You need to get over that. I've always just told the mama to tell me who has not had a baby. Your the customer. It's up to you. When in doubt ask the mamasan. She's heard it all. San.Yeah, it took me a bit to just get comfortable with the "they've heard it all", but when I did, things got much better. Just say what you want and they'll take care of you. The Mammasan or whoever is running the place doesn't really care, they want your money, and will get you what you want. Tell them what you want, don't be an asshole when you do it, just be direct about what you want. If they can't take care of your needs, they'll tell you and you can move on. You don't even need to wait for the lineup sometimes, depending on your wants, tell her what you want and you'll be taken care of. There's been plenty of times I just said what I wanted, she called out a name to come forward or during the lineup asked the girls in thai / told them and identified the right ones for me.

Whoreman
09-22-20, 16:16
OK guys. Giving high praise here but it is well deserved. You mongers in thailand may want to hurry and line up, don't think she will last long.

So basically the perfect girl - 25, thin, tall, fair, thin legs with thigh gap, no surgeries, tiny but natural breasts, no baby damage. Just one tasteful tattoo, does A+, BBBJ, DFK and all other acronyms. Cute smile with dimples. And speaks great english. Cannot get better.

Her name is Patty though they just call her new girl. Started last Thursday. Never worked in the industry before and still fucks with enthusiasm. When I saw her on her first day, mamasan said no A+. Today she allowed it but said to be very gentle as it is her first time. No reasons to doubt that. Ass was tight, so tight. She was in pain but took it like a champ. Anal doggy, mish and cowgirl. She did it all.

She is here just long enough to make some money and go back to her regular job at a restaurant. Those lucky to be in town, go line up at Snow white.Thanks for the report. I wouldn't call tiny tits perfect but I'll definitely go and take a look soon and post a report.

Whoreman
09-23-20, 12:34

She is here just long enough to make some money and go back to her regular job at a restaurant. Those lucky to be in town, go line up at Snow white.Snow White is a total shambles without the mamasan. I went in and the girls were aimlessly looking around and getting themselves into the lineup which I wasn't interested in looking at so I just waited at the front desk. Eventually a girl came over and said 'Patty right?' I replied 'Yes I'd like to see Patty' so she comes over. She's very nice looking in a girl next door sort of way. I would call her tits small and pert rather than tiny but that may be gel padding. The front desk girl says 'Booking Patty right?' so I said yes I'll take her. In a fit of honesty I admit I don't have a booking and after a lot of back and forth with the front desk girl she reveals she's already been booked. So which of you selfish bastards booked her for 6 pm? I hope it wasn't some lurker who doesn't even post a report. It should be first come first served and only one hour bookings with new girls like that. She'll certainly make her money quickly enough. I don't think I'll go back tonight because her arse might be too sore for another round of A+. Congratulations for taking her anal virginity.

Whoreman
09-23-20, 18:31
I went back there tonight and DillonDom is right, she does have tiny titties. I got bored of those after a minute so turned her round and she has a very impressive arse for a Thai girl. Not exactly a bubble butt but there's definitely enough firm but curvy meat there to get hold of. Her arsehole is nice and tight and tucked in too, perfect for anal sex. She didn't claim it was her first time so probably you really did take her virginity. She has a nice small shaven pussy with nice tucked in lips.

I wouldn't say she was particularly tall, thin or fair-skinned. She's a nice sort of medium height, slim but not skinny with nice long smooth legs. All very soft and feminine. No baby. I would say her skin was medium tone but I suppose the lighting can affect our perception of these things. Service was as good as DillonDom describes and I'll definitely repeat. Thanks for bringing her to our attention. I'm sure she'll appreciate the extra custom.

Francesco24
09-26-20, 04:45
Before there is a rush for Patty, I'd like to share my review too.

Lookwise she was best described by *****man and you can read his perfect description below. Overall she looks good for an oily but just normal if you saw her on the BTS or in a mall.

For me the service was just decent. She is the kind of girl that need to spit and wipe her mouth every 1-2 minutes whiler BJ or after kissing (which maybe for others isn't a big deal but I kinda hate it instead). Also, while she allowed deep kissing she isn't much into it (or proactively looking for it).

BJ itself is average, not sure if she do rimming. If she didn't stop to clean her face so often would be a lot better for me.

I mostly care about kissing and BJ so I wouldn't recommend her to people who may have similar tastes as me.

The positive point was anal sex instead. This seems to differ from the other reviews somehow, as her ass wasn't tight at all and had to triple check at every position to make sure it was really in the correct hole. She took it for quite long time without any complains and many position. And as I don't really like a very tight feeling, it was very good for me. (but again others may actually not like it for this reason?

Goatscrot
09-26-20, 05:27
Before there is a rush for Patty, I'd like to share my review too.

Lookwise she was best described by *****man and you can read his perfect description below. Overall she looks good for an oily but just normal if you saw her on the BTS or in a mall.

For me the service was just decent. She is the kind of girl that need to spit and wipe her mouth every 1-2 minutes whiler BJ or after kissing (which maybe for others isn't a big deal but I kinda hate it instead). Also, while she allowed deep kissing she isn't much into it (or proactively looking for it).

BJ itself is average, not sure if she do rimming. If she didn't stop to clean her face so often would be a lot better for me.

I mostly care about kissing and BJ so I wouldn't recommend her to people who may have similar tastes as me.

The positive point was anal sex instead. This seems to differ from the other reviews somehow, as her ass wasn't tight at all and had to triple check at every position to make sure it was really in the correct hole. She took it for quite long time without any complains and many position. And as I don't really like a very tight feeling, it was very good for me. (but again others may actually not like it for this reason?Many thanks for the review. Wiping the mouth during a BJ is certainly the antithesis of erotic and a deal killer for me. In fact one of my standards for repeat is if she can get me off the second time with BJ in less than 10 minutes. And kissing is very important to me as well. If I sense any hesitation it's a real turn off.

I think I'll probably pass on this one. Was actually going to check it out today, but I'll turn my attention elsewhere.

Whoreman
09-26-20, 08:51
The positive point was anal sex instead. This seems to differ from the other reviews somehow, as her ass wasn't tight at all and had to triple check at every position to make sure it was really in the correct hole. She took it for quite long time without any complains and many position. And as I don't really like a very tight feeling, it was very good for me. (but again others may actually not like it for this reason?I know what you mean. When I said tight I was just talking about the visuals but when it came to penetration it slid in quite easily. She's either trained herself well on how to relax it or she's using something to help with that.

Francesco24
09-27-20, 05:33
Many thanks for the review. Wiping the mouth during a BJ is certainly the antithesis of erotic and a deal killer for me. In fact one of my standards for repeat is if she can get me off the second time with BJ in less than 10 minutes. And kissing is very important to me as well. If I sense any hesitation it's a real turn off.

I think I'll probably pass on this one. Was actually going to check it out today, but I'll turn my attention elsewhere.I forgot to tell that she didn't allow finger inside pussy but had no problem with finger in ass.

About kissing, there was no hesitation during the kiss itself. But her face / mouth kinda run away from you and almost need to lock her face to start it. I know from your reports you have similar tastes as mine overall and I really wouldn't recommend Patty to you.

Overall I not regret it because she looks nice and the anal was quite good for me (again for reasons that others may not actually like if they want tight feeling).

DillonDom
09-29-20, 16:04
So I went again to see I am really the outlier here. 2 HR session this time and again, one of the best experiences. Earnest BJ (though not her strong point for sure), engaged DFK and good body-to-body massage. And anal with me is painful for her. And I am not hugely endowed. Sadly after Sara's departure from Mango, there aren't any natural tits anal options left. Patty will be getting repeat business.

Whoreman
09-29-20, 17:42
So I went again to see I am really the outlier here. 2 HR session this time and again, one of the best experiences. Earnest BJ (though not her strong point for sure), engaged DFK and good body-to-body massage. And anal with me is painful for her. And I am not hugely endowed. Sadly after Sara's departure from Mango, there aren't any natural tits anal options left. Patty will be getting repeat business.Are you using a good quality lube? She said my lube was "so good". She was very specific that it was the lube rather than my sexual technique that she liked.

I've repeated already and will continue to do so but she's the kind of girl who just lets you do your thing (which I like) rather than giving an energetic PSE performance so she's not for everyone.

Crocodilexp
09-29-20, 21:34
Does Snow White have a Line ID I could use to book a girl before going? Seems like Patty has been busy these days.

I know they have a phone # on their website, but don't feel like calling.

Whoreman
09-30-20, 19:32
Does Snow White have a Line ID I could use to book a girl before going? Seems like Patty has been busy these days.

I know they have a phone # on their website, but don't feel like calling.Telephone is the only booking option. It takes less than a minute to get the booking done. The only alternative is to try your luck without an appointment.

Mens2
10-02-20, 05:45
So. Yesterday night I was horny.

It happens sometimes 😅.

Anyway it was past midnight, first stop was EZ massage.

They have a 1. 400 baht deal for 40 minutes.

Only 2 girls, but the cutest didn't do blowjob without condom.

So next plan!

Since everything was closed early, I did go to soi 33.

Also most was closed, except some.

I was stoped at Teen Love Massage by a girl named Lucky.

32 years old, big fake tits, nice body, small ass, short hair.

The promo: 1. 500 baht for 40 minutes.

1 hour later I was satisfied, money well spend.

There are now so many promotions.

I should try them all!

Whoreman
10-02-20, 17:24
Anyway it was past midnight, first stop was EZ massage.

They have a 1. 400 baht deal for 40 minutes.

Talking of EZ Massage, this biitch is fussy considering the lack of customers:

http://ez1bkk.com/models/21-nada/

"Not Service European & American".

Anyway, I'm glad you had a good time in Love Teen. Some of the girls in the shops on Soi 33 have been known to be fussy about the racial background of their customers as well but maybe the lack of customers has made them more open-minded.

Member #4698
10-02-20, 18:44

http://ez1bkk.com/models/21-nada/

"Not Service European & American".Crickey! I checked out the website and the going EZ rate is now 3,000 baht / 2 hour (1 shot). I can't imagine I would do with a girl for 2 hours if I was only allowed 1 shot. 90 minutes is more than adequate.

No mention on the website of Caucasian exclusions (racism). Perhaps it was late and the girl just did not want to do another customer. Past midnight is perhaps not the optimal time to go for an oily massage. Ha Ha.

Member #4698
10-02-20, 21:42
iNo mention on the website of Caucasian exclusions (racism). Perhaps it was late and the girl just did not want to do another customer. <SNIP> Ha Ha.Sorry, for my mistake, NOW I see it. "8 pm - 2 am (Not Service European & American)" is clearly posted in the girl's working time row.

What a little fool! And to hell with her, but I am surprised EZ allows her to act this way. Other EZ girls are not racist:

http://ez1bkk.com/models/05-l-ly/

http://ez1bkk.com/models/09-new/

http://ez1bkk.com/models/15-polly/

Very strange and personally I never encountered a racist problem at EZ. In fact I like the the place. So, I am surprised management allows the girl to get away with this BS on the website.

Whoreman
10-02-20, 22:20
Crickey! I checked out the website and the going EZ rate is now 3,000 baht / 2 hour (1 shot). I can't imagine I would do with a girl for 2 hours if I was only allowed 1 shot. 90 minutes is more than adequate.

No mention on the website of Caucasian exclusions (racism). Perhaps it was late and the girl just did not want to do another customer. Past midnight is perhaps not the optimal time to go for an oily massage. Ha Ha.Those rates are just for outcall. Have a closer look at the page I linked to for the racial exclusions.

DazeUp
10-03-20, 11:57

"Not Service European & American".I don't understand, I thought westerners were the main customers. Does this mean she services all other races except westerners? What other main races do we see in this area I know it's not Thai. Wouldn't it make more sense if she said I only service. And mention the race.