PDA

View Full Version : Nibu Raphael in Brazil

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

Nibu Raphael
08-19-03, 23:55
Shit I will look in to it But I am out of here soon have not ate all day. THere are some internet places but in Shopping centers or try the Mcdonalds in centro after you buy something they give you 30 minutes for free. I know you hate Mcdonalds but that Is How I did it in Curitiba. Buy the 3 local XXX papers in Curitiba too..
Originally posted by Rodriguinho
Nibu

I need some help you are right about internet in curitiba, it sucks big time. I need to get some phones from www.classisex.com.br, and i cannot find many internet places I found this in a library but it blocks adult sites (damn!!!)

these are the girls (mostly form the first page) Coul you email me the phones?

Ana Paula, Natalia, Janaina, Tatiane, Diana, Mila, Samira Mueller, Malu and Bianca

thanks man

R

Nibu Raphael
08-21-03, 03:10
Rodrigo I just e mailed Jackson the other day for your senior membership upgrade. I hope you get it soon. Hey Man I still ask if you can go to Campinas for me if you can. I still need info on Londrina???? I have some friends there in a band but these guys now hardly reply to my e mails. I really need the info on Londrina bad. I mean it is a city of over 400,000 and very modern there must be some stuff going on there the same with that city not far from Londrina I think Called Maringa or something like that, That city has like almost 250,000 people and is mostly Asian also Ribereo De Preto???? I hope I spelt that right. THis city is like half way between Campinas and Goaina and a few hours like maybe 6 or 7 from Londrina. Someone must know something on these cities. PRO>>>>>>>>>>> Why No Reports on Goiana???? Man it is a big city like 1 million or so. Cum on guys Brazil is more then Rio,Salvador and Sao Paulo. Damn Brazil is like the 4th biggest country in the world and so many Metro cities of over 200,000 people. I think my friend FRom Peru A Gringo who lives in La Molina, Lima PerU Asked about Rio Branco a Jungle type frontier city of like almost 400,000 people and he got no response its on the border of Inpari and Puerto Maldonado Peru. Cum on guys Brazil deserves more posts in other cities same for Peru Damn Someone JW,Rodrigo Tell me whats Up?? Sincerly Nibu R............

Rodriguinho
08-21-03, 14:33
Thanks my friend I finally got my seniority. About Campinas non can do I only have 5 days left in Brazil and wanna spend as much as possible with Tati in SP, see my Curitiba report a little disappointed.

R

Nibu Raphael
08-27-03, 02:26
ARGGH Rodrigo no Campinas???? Arghh Ok No Problem. My contacts in Londrina are not responding to Me. I hope someone can make some posts on Londrina,Maringa and other cities in the state of Sao Paulo. Rodrigo when you come back to La Paz keep us updated on the XXX Scene there, C Ya,Your Pal NIBU R.
Thanks my friend I finally got my seniority. About Campinas non can do I only have 5 days left in Brazil and wanna spend as much as possible with Tati in SP, see my Curitiba report a little disappointed.

R

Nibu Raphael
08-27-03, 22:00
Hey Anyone have info on Feira De Santana in Bahia????

Nibu Raphael
08-29-03, 23:44
Hi Brasileiro Where exactly are the hookers in Buzios??? Are there any brothels in Buzios too??? Would any one know if Santos has some brothels and SWS?????

Nibu Raphael
08-29-03, 23:50
Langer when will we hook up in Lima Peru??? Oh Man yeh by The SP Airport are some high class strip sauna type clubs shit But I do not have any directions for them now HMMM Maybe Ask Rodrigo or a local Taxi Guy what is nearby. Lets hook up in Lima Peru soon. Rio D. Why Do you not visit Lima,Callao,Chinca and Pisco Peru Some hot horny Black Peruvian babes samething in Ecuador too,,, Later Ya All,,,, NIBU R...

Nibu Raphael
09-01-03, 01:38
Jackson Whats Up all the posts now in The Brazil section are not in Order???? Is it the WSG or my computer internet place I am at Now In Lima Peru?????

Rodriguinho
09-01-03, 15:14
hey Nibu

how is it going buddy?

the same thing is happening to me, the secxtions are in alphabetical rather than chronological order. pretty anoying.

Hey what was that site that you mentioned that had classified ads for hookers in Bolivia?

later

R

Nibu Raphael
09-02-03, 05:08
Yeh Weird All Alphabetical now... Rodrigo Hey Man I was on these other XXX sites and I read about a Boate with full service for 120 reales in Ouro Preto on KM. 4 Hey would you also know about a city Called POco DE Caldas?? I read a report on that city too and on one of its brothels. Hey REmember Criciuma??? TEll me more about that.??? Alright Dude Keep in touch,,, Your Pal NIBU R...
hey Nibu

how is it going buddy?

the same thing is happening to me, the secxtions are in alphabetical rather than chronological order. pretty anoying.

Hey what was that site that you mentioned that had classified ads for hookers in Bolivia?

later

R

Nibu Raphael
09-15-03, 22:55
JW Give me a shout when you can. Yeh You should come to Lima like the middle of october. Weather is starting to get better. Hey Man Can you check in to these cities for me New Updates on Campinas plus also Londrina,Maringa,Pora Pora,Campo Grande,Rio branco and other cities,,, Your Pal NIBU R....

Nibu Raphael
09-21-03, 23:42
JW Will you be in Lima early october or late october???? Judd will be in Lima in Early October....

Nibu Raphael
09-23-03, 17:03
Hi Would any one have info on the cities of Ponta Grossa,Londrina,Maringa,Ponta Pora,Corumba and other cities by the Paraguayan and Uruguayan border???? JW when will you be in Lima???? Judd will be in Lima the first two weeks of October. Hey also would any one have more info on the scene in Casacavel also Rio Branco By the border of Puerto Maldonado,Peru????

Nibu Raphael
09-23-03, 17:04
Oh I also never got any info on Campos?????

J Wadd
09-23-03, 23:06
Nibu: Looking like I'll be there around the first week of Oct. -- more or less in two weeks.

Viva chicas!

JW

Nibu Raphael
09-24-03, 02:59
Yes Cool Bro.. You seem totally cool. You must Meet Me and Judd. He will be in October 1st to the 16th but then leaves I think from the the 7th to like 13th to BA Argentina. Shit If I got the dates wrong just check out Judds post in the Nibu section. You must also meet up my Crazy Peruvian friends like Cochino,Juan and Henry. Please Stay at The Las Palmas Hotel in Miraflores if you can,,, Your friend Nibu,, C Ya.. PS You will not be dissapointed in Peru I promise you that.. Just as fun as in Brazil. FTW.......

Nibu Raphael
09-24-03, 04:59
HEy JW I just sent you an E mail yeh all you need in Lima I can get you or my buddy Cochino can.. I will also make sure Me and Judd find you a good room at The Las Palmas hotel in Miraflores Lima....20 bucks and all worth it. Next to the Las Palmas A loud Disco Bahuas Gothic and New wave 80s music... Crypto Rock Bar and Tequila Rock is a few blocks from Las Palmas. Pizza Alley lot of Action. Contact Cochino too.... Hey Would you have any info on Casacavel,Londrina and Maringa also Campos,,, NIBU.....

Nibu Raphael
09-29-03, 04:30
JW What days will you be arriving in Lima???? Will you be hooking up with Me and Judd soon???? Do not forget to check out Iquitos Peru too,,, NIBU.......

Nibu Raphael
09-29-03, 23:25
JW Nibu here again. When is your exact dates to arrive to Lima?? How is Recife going??? Try to check out Rio Branco too if you can its in Brazil by Puerto Maldonado Peru......

Nibu Raphael
09-30-03, 05:34
JW just checked your e mail to me cool dude. Hey Man E mail judd2120@yahoo.com or revco2001@yahoo.com The Great Judd from Las Vegas. We will all hook up. I hope for sure. Judd will be in Peru the first few weeks of October.. I know He will try to hit BA Argentina the second week for like 6 days or so... Yeh Dude Iquitos Peru You got it,, Talk to Ya,,, Your Pal NIBU R....PS Limas gonna Burn Soon.....

Nibu Raphael
10-01-03, 20:30
JW Did you contact Judd yet???? Yeh I Know He will be in Peru for 3 weeks more or less. Tonight I pick him up at the airport. I still suggest You visit Las PAlmas hotel when in Lima it is in the Miraflores section Great local... Are you still in Recife???? Hey Man Like I said if you get a chance from Lima to Puerto Maldonado and Rio Branco Brazil... Now they are offering those flights from Jorge Chavez Int. Airport,,, NIBU.....

Nibu Raphael
10-04-03, 01:33
JW Got your e mail today looks like You Me and Judd will be crossing paths in Lima Peru... Hey look in to Rio Branco via Puerto Maldonado Peru if you can too. What other crazy small cities do you know of in Brazil???? I still need info on Campo Grande,Lodrina and Ponta Pora,,,, NIBU R....

Nibu Raphael
10-07-03, 00:36
JW Are you in Iquitos Peru Yet???? Will you be hooking up with Me,Judd,David 33,Cochino and others in Lima Peru Soon?????

J Wadd
10-07-03, 00:58
I'm in Fortalez still. I'll be in Manaus on Weds. for about 5 days (maybe less), moving from there to Iquitos for 2-ish days, then Lima. So, I should be in Lima in about 10 days. Maybe 12.

I'll give you a shout out when I'm in Iquitos.

Lookin' forward to it,
JW

Nibu Raphael
10-07-03, 00:58
JW When are you leaving Fortaleza and on to Iquitos Peru???

Nibu Raphael
10-07-03, 01:00
Wow JW I just posted and I did not See your post... Ok So You probably will not Meet Judd then Or you might just meet him too. I know Judd leaves to Argentina thursday then back to Lima for a week,,,, NIBU R....

Nibu Raphael
10-07-03, 01:03
Wow now I see Why We posted at the same time But Man I did not see your post listed in the last 24 hours section... Hmmm Fucking Confused,,,,, NIBU R... PS OK My post bumped yours off but it came in later???????

Nibu Raphael
10-11-03, 04:02
J Wadd when is your exact date you will be in Lima Peru??? I can probably pick you up at the Airport.. Are you still in Fortaleza???

Nibu Raphael
10-11-03, 22:52
Hi JW E Mail Also Judd your dates for Lima,,, NIBU R....

Nibu Raphael
10-12-03, 22:57
Hi Again JW Judd will be in Lima this friday for one more week then back to Las Vegas... In hope you can cross his path too... How long will you be in Peru for???? Did you think about visiting Tarapoto or Puerto Maldonado,Peru at all???? Ok Man Play it safe in Brazil,, Your Pal Nibu PS What is your exact date to arrive in Iquitos?????

Sperto
10-13-03, 17:22
Hi Nibu,

What I've seen of the reports You are a very active member. I'm a new member, but not new to Brazil. 13 last years going to Brazil. There are few places I have not visited. But I would like to know if you can give some information on Rio Branco or Porto Velho? Information on the girls, of course.

If Yo need any information on Brazil I have 4 years experience to give.

Nibu Raphael
10-14-03, 04:58
Sperto I am also looking for that information too,,, NIBU R...

Sperto
10-14-03, 06:36
OK, seems dificult to get any information about Rio Branco or Porto Velho. Propably few gringos who pass these cities.

Both cities has populations with lots of university students. A good sign! Few gringos. A good sign! This means low prices for the working girls and also easy to pick-up the normal ones.

Petrobras and other industrial companys has made many projects out there. This means there must be several brothels.

After Christmas I'll be there. Hopefully I find some information before I go there.

Nibu Raphael
10-15-03, 21:15
Yeh Sperto I would love to know that info to. Hey When you go in to that area also look in to Boa Vista for me?????? Look in to any other metro Brazilian cities that have not been posted here too,,, ThaXXX,,,, NIBU R....

Nibu Raphael
10-15-03, 21:17
Oh By the way Sperto I think Boa Vista is an Amazon city of like 300,000 or more people so Boa Must have Some XXX Action too,,, Again look in to Boa Vista for us too,, Thanks:::: NIBU R....

Sperto
10-16-03, 14:44
OK! I'll check out Rio Branco and Porto Velho. I´m really curios. Hopefully I find a fun place just like "Remulus" in Manaus, or like the old Vila Mimosa in Rio : )

Nibu Raphael
10-18-03, 19:30
Shit Does any one have info on Boa Vista or Rowdy Frontier city Rio Branco yet??????? OWW Whats up guys.???? Brazil is more then Rio and Salvador....

Sperto
10-19-03, 08:04
No advices at all about Rio Branco?

I'm sure there are lots of nice willing ladies who would love to have some fun with a gringo.

Working girls or brothels can be found in any big city in Brazil. Just ask a taxidriver.
Anyway it should be nice to know in advance about any specilly good places in Rio Branco.

Frontier cities usually have loads of working girls. The girls hopefully have the nice mixture of black and indian.

Searching the web in portuguese mostly give governement reports of small illegal brothels along the BR-highways and on riverboats. These reports alarms of the big numbers of prostitutes in Rio Branco. : )

Spidy
10-19-03, 20:16
Hey Sperto, how correct you are, Remulus in Manaus is a great sexy and sultry place to hangout. A little bit of a hell hole, but my kind of hell hole. The action is diverse, plentyful and very playful. I was there almost evey night getting laid. WOW what a great time!!!

Please do report any findings like "Remulus"!

Ciao
Spidy

Nibu Raphael
10-19-03, 22:38
Wow Sperto Villa Mimosa is the best *****houeses I ever been to my life... Please Explain more on this Remulus place for Me In Manaus??? YEh Sperto and Guys Please Some info on Boa Vista??????

Nibu Raphael
10-20-03, 02:20
Yeh Guys Whats up with Porto Velho??? Some other XXX site someone mentioned this city too and no one had info Maybe Our Man Sperto will find out about this place before the year is over...

Sperto
10-20-03, 12:32
Sorry, Nibu. I don´t think I'll have any information about Boa Vista as I'm not going there. But in the middle of january, after my visit, I can provide fresh information from Rio Branco and Porto Velho.

Remulus, in Manaus, is a very special place. Not like the stripclubs in Copacabana. I have not seen a place similar to this place.

In Manaus you'll find several stripclubs. Some bad ones like Jetset or some fancier like Kilds. But none comparable with Remulus.

It's not difficult to find. From Teatro Amazonas you take Rua José Clemente and head left on Rua Lobo D'Almada. On the right side you'll find two stripclubs next to each other. Don't go in to the first one (forgot the name). Remulus is next to this one.
Spidy is right, you can call Remulus a bit of a hellhole. Frequented mostly by brazilians. Quit a a big place. Rough and very wild! Cheap beer.

A good evening there can be about 40 girls. Some really beautiful and some very ugly. There is a catwalk where the girls strip, non-stop, and all the horny brazilians reaching out touching and grabbing her.

For 10 reais you get a tabledance. Then everything is allowed except penetration. Good fun watching the tabledances when there are like 5 guys all over her licking and fingering.

When you found a girl you have three options. Take her upstairs (Remulus has a good motel upstairs) which will cost you about 60 reais, 40 minutes including the room, or less if you are good negotiating in portuguese.

The second option is to take her to your hotel and the last option (which I don't recommend) is going for a super-quick-time in one of the small rooms downstairs. For 15 reais you can be with the girl in a small room. The session only last for the time of playing 2 songs. Then a big fellow opens the door and you'll have to leave.

The best thing with Remulus is the atmosphere. Rough, loud music, everybody totally wild, screaming, dancing, some drunk guys passed out on the floor and loads of nice goodlooking girls coming up to play with you. They don't insist of you buying drinks to them, but they'll get very happy for a beer (2 reais). Go there a couple of evenings and get to know and try out some of the girls and you´ll have a great time.

If you like Vila Mimosa in Rio you'll love Remulus.

Nibu Raphael
10-22-03, 22:34
Hey Sperto Great Report.. Wow Remulus seems great.. Post More info on that place in the future when you can... Hey Man Would you have any info on Santarem And Macapa???? ThanXXX Again,,, NIBU R.....

Nibu Raphael
10-24-03, 00:32
Sperto post a new report on new info when you can,, NIBU...

Nibu Raphael
10-24-03, 04:54
Any info on Pocos De Caldas by Brasilia?????? What about Goiana????? Macae and Maceio???????

Nibu Raphael
10-25-03, 01:46
Hi Sperto I see you are trying to get Senior Status... Hopefully Jackson will Give you Senior Status Saturday... I can vouch for you.. You seem like you will Be A great Reporter... So Far Your reports on Manuas seem great.... Maybe Sunday You get your Status But I think you will get it soon... Have Patience Jacksons a Great Guy and should get you approved very very soon.... Hey Dude I am trying to plan my trip to Brazil for feburary 2004....... I think I will fly from Lima Peru in very early Feburary to either these destinations one Way::::::: Arica Chile Then Bus The Rest of the trip... Cordoba Argentina then Bus the rest of the trip.. My other hope is Ascunsion then Bus the rest of the trip too. I would then Be Back in Lima Peru In August.... I need to bring My Lady too Sucks But I must Monger on the side from her..... I will still try to stop in the cities of Maranga and Londrina plus Goiana,Campo Grande and Brasilia... If you have any info on thse cities Please Post it.. Maranga Has like just over 250,000 population It is in the far end of Sao Paulo State.... Londrina is over 300,000.. These Cities must have some good XXX Action... I need to penatrate these cities... I know Campo Grande has a somewhat good or Mediocore XXX scene. Hey What About Ribero Petrea??? I know I spelt it wrong but It is someting like that.. Ok Sperto or someone Please Some info on thse cities and Info for my trip to make it much easier,,, NIBU R......

Nibu Raphael
10-25-03, 02:01
Hey Again sperto I needed to post again to ask you some more questions.. Yeh Man I did see reports on Highway Brothels in Brazil by the Paraguay Border and in Paraguay by the Brazilian border... I did A Yahoo search on that.. That is How I found out.. So Yeh It did Mention stuff on Rio Branco plus also the Riverboast brothels were discreet High class Brazilians come looking for all types of fantasies with girls of any Age on thse Sex Riverboats... I know in Iquitos Peru I think A Section called Belem are Riverboat *****s but I think in small Riverboats.. I think Brazil would have the very Big Riverboat XXX type places.... Oh I also got info On Campo Grande from a yahoo search on the info in that city they mentioned like 12 Clandestine brothels in Campo Grande.. Another fellow Monger Rodrigo from Brazil said that Campo Grande was boring and dangerous....... Speaking of border cities by Paraguay Any info on Crumba a city of like 85,000 by the Bolivian border???? What about the other side of Pedro Juan Cabellero Paraguay?????? I know there are some Weird Brazilian frontier cities going north past Foz all along the Paraguayan border... Man All this info if any one has it someone post it.. Sperto or others if you know then post it when you get a chance.. hey Arriving by bus to Brazil from Paraguay or argentina How Do I get My Visa??? I already have a Visa from Last Year,,, NIBU R....

Sperto
10-25-03, 08:06
hi nibu,

as it takes some time for the reports to enter i'm trying to get senior status.
brazil is an enormous country and there are so much to explore. the last 13 years i spent 4 years travelling in brazil. some cities becomes favourite cities with the favourite girlfriends. but it's always great fun to explore some new cities.

the last days i posted some reports on macapá, santarém and alter do chao in the other areas section and one report on belo horizonte. more will come...

i can't help you with information about pocos das caldas, goiânia, maranga or londrina.
maceió i only passed one time. the center wasn't impressive but the area praia de pajucara was quite nice. nightlife was ok, some pro's working along the beach. unfortunately i was stuck with a girl working at the pousada so i couldn't check out the sex-scene. according to some friends there are some nice brothels in maceió.

corumbá didn´t impress me in any way, but you'll propably find some brothels. as the bolivian girls don't have the standard of the brazilians there must be a lot of bolivianos crossing the border to get some good action.

yep, highway brothels and riverboat brothels seems to be common in the brazilian outlands. highway brothels doesn't appeal to me. but a brothel on a riverboat sounds like fun, as long as you avoid **** girls. end up in a brazilian prison can't be fun.

in my opinion the best way to get to meet lots of wonderful brazilian women is to register at a brazilian university. study some portuguese and maybe a course in spanish. being a gringo in a university in brazil is like being in heaven. the best year of my life.

Nibu Raphael
10-25-03, 08:32
Yeh Sperto when the time comes Please report on Porto Vehlo and Rio Branco.....

Nibu Raphael
10-28-03, 18:25
Man Sperto your recent report here was awesome.. Your Reports in Santarem,Teresina and other cities were Great too. Hey Man Would you have info on POnta Pora on the border of Pedro Juan Caballero,Paraguay??? Would you also know about any XXX action by the border cities by Uruguay like Chuy and other hot spots??? Pelotas??? Rio GrANDE Sul??? Ok Man Cool.. Keep the posts going,, Your Pal NIBU R..........

Sperto
10-28-03, 21:29
Sorry Nibu,

I got no interesting information on Ponta Pora, Chuy, Pelotas or Rio Grande do Sul.
Even though I visited the south of Brazil I generally travel in the part north of Rio.

Sperto

Nibu Raphael
10-30-03, 02:32
Ah No Problem Sperto...Hey Man So when you are in Rio Branco just be careful at night... I heard the city kind of gets dangerous at night cause of the drug running and it is a frontier city... What I Have heard on the population of Rio Branco it is like 260,000 population.. You can also get there by bus by Puero Maldonado going to Asis Brazil where you cross by Boat there.. I think the city across from Asis is Inapari Peru... Oh Man I heard of this other crazy border port type city in Brazil by Paraguay.. I think the city is called Puerto Muhll or something like that.. It was interesting that this city only had a population of like 11,000 but had like 3 brothels... Hey Sperto whats the scoop you know on Porto Vehlo???? I have read up about that city in travel guides but have no idea of the XXX scene there... Maybe you slightly know a little more about Porto Vehlo then Me.. I hope you check out all this cool stuuf on these cities.. I should be in Brazil like in feburary or march after my trip to ParagUAY.. I am thinking of entering from Pedro Juan Caballero.. So if I enter thru that way then I will definetly try visit Campo Grande plus Giona and Brasilia.. I think one of North American cousins is working in Brasilia too but I need to find his contact address... Ok Dude keep up the great killer reports,,, Your Pal NIBU R....

Nibu Raphael
10-30-03, 02:40
Sperto would you know about this city based on the Rio Paraguai::::Caceres???? Is There anything to this city of over 100,000 population????? Ok Man I will do a search now and find out about that city that is 11,000 population with *****s on the Paraguay border,,,, NIBS....

Nibu Raphael
10-30-03, 04:04
Hey Sperto here is some travel info on Corumba maybe in the future some one can post where the XXX action is in Corumba. Corumba is situated on the banks of the Rio Paraguai 15 minutes from the Bolivian border... So there must be a good mixture of Brazilian and Bolivian SEX workers in Corumba... The City just has 95,000 population... I have read reorts that Corumba has a few brothels...My Buddy Rodrigo mentioned Corumba too but I think he did not like Corumba at all.....The Airport is R. Santos Dumont 3 KMS from Corumba with flights to Londrina and Sao Paulo.... Buses to Campo Grande 22 bucks for a 7 hour trip... It is very hot from September to Janurary... On to another city Cuiaba::: population almost 500,000 so this city most have some good XXX Action too, Man I must go now this computer is screwing up on Me now,,, NIBU R.....

Nibu Raphael
10-30-03, 04:58
Hi Sperto again Sorry for these Sperts of quick reports.. Ah Sorry for being Sarcastic Man.. I had to change to a new internet place here in Lima Peru.. Like 5 of thse internet places by my house were not functioning. In other words fucked up lines for the net.. HAAA.. Ok Man yeh my info on Corumba is that it is too a dangerous city at night.. So Caution must be met at Corumba too. Hey Man look in the nibu in Paraguay section too I have put some small info on places I have heard that exist in Paraguay with Brazilian Sex Workers.. It seems lot of the small border cities on the frontier of Paraguay and Brazil might have a bunch of brothels but lawness too. So Caution must be taken in thse frontier Zones. Hey Sperto E Mail Me Your e mail Or I mean post it here if you can....Ok on to what I heard on Cuiaba I heard it is quite lively at night.... The Places for action are:::::: Bierhaus,Isaac Povas 1200 and Tucano Bar and Restaraunt:::: On Ave. Mato Grosso... There must be more then just thse two places but that is all I know so far...... If you know anything else on Cuiaba Please post it... I am trying hard to visit Brazil again next year.. This time instead of 3 weeks I will try to do 3 months but I will definetly stay in Sao Paulo for 3 weeks and Rio in very shorts Sperts. Aw Crazy Sarcasm... Yeh Rio I love only for the infamous Villa Mimosa brothel, Ok Man until next time,, Yours Truly reporting from Lima Peru,, Da Nibs....

Rodriguinho
10-30-03, 05:19
hey bubby, when r u going to Brazil? do you konw if you can get another visa? I'm shooting for january

BTW i've been to Corumba (in April) I'll try to post some later

R

Rodriguinho
10-30-03, 05:22
I meant buddy!!!!! (sorry its late and Im half sleep and I suck at typing)

Sperto
10-30-03, 09:22
Thanks, Nibu, for the advice. I try to be careful at night in Rio Branco.

Puerto Muhll sounds interesting.

Actually I don't know much about Porto Velho. Frontier town, several bars along the riverfront and on the floating docks. Propably some nice ladies offering their services. I'll find out more in January.

Excellent if you in the future can provide some information about Campo Grande and Goiania.

I got no information about Caceres, sorry.

Corumba I just passed quickly without time to explore. Hopefully somebody else can give more information on the sex-scene.

Yep, border cities usually have lots of brothels. Might be some danger at night. I almost always avoid dangers with some common sense. But one day might run out of luck.
I visited Cuiaba twice. Instead of chasing piranhas as usual I went fishing for them. I didn't see much of the nightlife. Discoteque Amazonas had a lot of willing non-pro's. The sex-scene I don't know.

I'll be happy to give you my emailadress, but I prefer not to post it on the board.

Keep in touch.

Sperto

Nibu Raphael
10-31-03, 05:48
Rodrigo, thanks for the codes to the webpages.

Sperto, keep in touch with Me by sending me a private message via the WSG Forum's Private Messaging system.

NIBU R.

Nibu Raphael
10-31-03, 07:40
Hi To sperto Ok Again I will mention Cuiaba Yeh the two places I have heard to go for Amatuer action is ierhaus on Isaac Povoas 1200 Large,ophisticated,semi open air bar/restaraunt with music... Tucano ar and Restaraunt Av CPA Great view specializes in Pizzas.... Oh Yeh ike I said its on Ave. Cpa not Ave. Mato Grosso like I said other bars and Cinemas are on Ave. Mato Grosso. I wonder if a Porn Cinema exists on Mato Grosso ave. Of course ave. CPA has many places too...As to cAceres it is situated on The anks of The Rio Paraguai... I think Imentioned this before too... Many buses to Cuiaba and Porto Vehlo.... OK Man I am out of here.. Guys any new info post them, C Ya sperto and Rodrigo,NIBU R.......

Nibu Raphael
10-31-03, 07:41
sorry about this computer here not functioning with the keys bierhaus is the club,,, sorry.....

Sperto
10-31-03, 09:07
Hi Nibu,

Seems like I missed some action in Cuiabá.

Cáceres is a city wich "export" lots of prostitutes to Europe. Could be interesting to explore.

It's unfortunate that nobody can give any information about Rio Branco or Porto Velho.

Any information about Coari, west of Manaus?

Nibu, I keep in touch.

Sperto

Prosal
10-31-03, 11:04
NIbu

As i'll return to Goiania and maybe Cuiaba in January, here are the infos that i found about Cuiaba (from Brasilian mongers) :

There's a boite/thermas of high level called Sirenusa, open in June 2003 : more than 10 000 m2, vaious atmospheres, american bar with shows, piano bar, restaurant, pools, VIP rooms and even a sex-shop !!
Girls are (from what have been reported) very good level, mainly from curitiba, Porto A and SP .....
Adress is Rua Santo Antonio, 273 ; Tel 65-661.52.80

Other boite is Sex Appeal, no reports about there ;

Skinao is a bar with many garotas (?), prices begins at 50 reals/one hour ;

About Goiania, where i stayed two weeks in August 2003, the very best I have been is Real Privé, out of town in the motels area ; Many well known strippers from southern Brasil come perform there, 50 or more garotas for entertainment and take out (some quite pretty); there's a swimming pool, an open air restaurant (food average) : an upscale place ;
Platinnium is another option, same kind of place ;
www.realprive.com.br
www.platinnum.com.br
There's a strip joint named Big Show, close from aeroporto, never been there but heard some good things about it ...
In the Centro, a bar with terrasse where garotas come from 8pm is Chop Brasil (av Araguaia), quality is not always there, but good surprises can be found !!

Ciao

Pro

(BTW thanks Sperto for your good and very informatives posts about undervisited cities)

Prosal
10-31-03, 11:34
Rodriguinho, you'll be in january in Brasil ?
I will be from 25 december in Sao Paulo, then Goiania (and Cuiaba ?), and back to Sampa ; hope this time we'll meet (if your GF gives you some time :) !!)

Cheers

Pro

Rodriguinho
10-31-03, 21:08
yeah man, we kept missing each other last time. I met Nibu and travelled w/ him to Rio, nice guy, we had some crazy days mongering hehehehe (including the infamous Villa Mimosa)

R

Sperto
10-31-03, 21:10
Excellent report on Cuiaba.

Never mind the jacarés and fishing-trips in Pantanal. There are piranhas to catch in Cuiabá.

Sperto
11-01-03, 22:04
Hi Nibu.

Couldn't reach you by the private messaging system.

I put a new report in the Other Areas section, Porto Seguro and Arraial D'Ajuda.

Sperto

Nibu Raphael
11-02-03, 00:56
Wow Sperto Whats Coari all about??? Thanks Pro for the info too and Whats Up Rodrigo?????

Nibu Raphael
11-03-03, 04:02
sperto your rio report rules. praca mua seems like a safer version of the action in callao peru where the sailors come in for fun with the girls in the clubs by the port of callao. tell us more on the sws of praca mua???? yeh man villa mimosa rules???? murders in villa mimosa?????? murder,,, [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123)????? oww crazy stuff... post some more info on villamimosa. i personally do not like rio much but the villamimosa makes it fun to visit.. more updates on praca mua too. yeh you hit it right the classified sections rule too... yeh jw knows it too... he is now in lima you should meet up wiith him... i hope also before this year is over some on can post info on boa vista,rio branco and porto vehlo plus ponta pora,,, later bro,,, your pal nibu....

Nibu Raphael
11-03-03, 04:06
Oh Hi Again Sperto Man I do not know how the hell that PM stuff works on The WSG. I will have to e mail Jackson and ask him how it works.. I will go read your other reorts now. Yeh Man Maybe in Rio too try more Rock N roll Clubs. I would say too in Sao Paulo Try some Heavy Metal and Gothic clubs. Those Metal Chicks of Sao Paulo dress so damn SLEAZY......,,, NIBU R....

Nibu Raphael
11-03-03, 04:14
Hey Sperto your Porto Seguro Report kicks ass. You and JW rule on the Brazil reports,, Keep it up guys,,, NIBU R...

Sperto
11-03-03, 08:36
hi nibu.
about praca maua. the filipino bar is a simple bar with good atmosphere. the pro's who pass there are mainly ugly street-working girls.
scandinavian bar has lousy striptease and very few beautiful girls.
florida bar has much better striptease, higher standard of the girls and are also cheaper. the best choice is to take one of the strippers instead of the free-lancers.
close to praca maua you'll find several apartment-like brothels. some superb girls are to be found.
about the "murders" in vila mimosa. i never felt threatened there. but there are people being killed. mainly on weekends, or after football games, when the place gets crowded. fighting for girls, drugs or money.
the police patrol vila mimosa now and then. they look for drugs or **** girls. they must also pick up their bribes from the casa-owners.
recently, 31:st of august, seven french tourists were robbed leaving vila mimosa. robbed by three men posing as police looking for drugs.
i still think vila mimosa is perfectly safe as long as you keep a low profile.
sperto

Nibu Raphael
11-03-03, 16:35
owww man sperto again great fucking reports... hmmmm vilamimosa... i still get confused where would the murders and fights happen in those long corrridors that you enter on the first floor??????? maybe in some of those sleazy clubs way up on the second floor?????? hmmmm???? i went there once in the daytime like 2 or 3 pm midweek with my buddy rodrigo hardly any girls.. then i came back on a friday night like after 7.30 pm and stayed until 9 pm.... nothing ever happened to me???? no one tried to attack me at all..... i was though the only white guy there and with a bushy beard.. hey but brazil is so mixed with races and more brazilians have big beards or short beards compared to hardly any beards at all in peru. yeh the corridors are quite packed with many people.... i would think the murders happen outside of the viila????? hmmm and cops buisting the place????? maybe for bribes. because the villamimosa seems like the most corrupt *****house i have ever seen in my life. man like half of the girls there were totally **** and lot of the **** girls would solict guys topless. two police work the middle of the street there too. man its so obvious at this place.... so if the corrupt police come in it is for bribes then. two of those police guys in the middle looked at me weird a few times but nothing happened to me... wow so going alone is horrible at night???? another guy dogdays would go at night but i think he is a black american does that make a difference???? please make a good definite post here on the villa as maybe my buddy johhny wadd might go and he looks more gringo then i am gringo... btw how the fuck did those french tourists get robbed????? did they look very touristy with cameras and all???? where by a fake cop???? were not others watching this????? man that sucks totally... ok a report on hell:::: villamimosa,,, your pal nibu ps you are from great britan,, right??????

Nibu Raphael
11-03-03, 16:46
hi again sperto ok i am asking on this post here for more info on praca maua again???? like i said in one of my other posts it seems like *****clubs for sailors like the ones they have in callao peru by lima but the ones in callao are more rougher and the ones in callao it is one st a side st. and then some clubs on the main st but only like 7 clubs... i think the girls then take you to some nearby house for fucking just be careful with **** girls there.... there are also no sws near the callao clubs... explain more in depth on the praca maua too, thanks,,, nibu r...

Nibu Raphael
11-03-03, 16:53
OH Sperto Wow Some Weird coincidence here in Praca Maua you mentioned Filipino Bar in Callao Peru the Manila Bar plus also Texas Bar and others. Janet Bar Discoteca is the best and safest... Good Taxi service too. UMMM The Night I went with My Peruvian friend was midweek and the bars were packed with Indonesian sailors but when no Salilors come in then its dead. Saliors may be in earlier in the evening or Later... Who knows??? I must call Janet Bar to find out... How Does the Paca work with the sailor situation???? Explain Please,,,, NIBU......

Nibu Raphael
11-03-03, 16:56
Oh Post too Where the Apartment brothels by Praca are???? Lets do Rio the right way... FUCK HELP.... PS I agree Help is great for looking at not paying 200 fucking reales NO WAY NO WAY,, NIBU..

Nibu Raphael
11-03-03, 17:00
Sperto Your Caceres report also sounded very interesting... Cascaveles seems to have lot of *****s that city is by Foz... What else you can tell us On Caceres post it when you can,,,NIBU.

Sperto
11-03-03, 18:19
hi nibu
vila mimosa...
seems like the fights mostly happens in the street. inside the casa they take care of the safety.

nibu, don't get me wrong. vila mimosa is the paradise. my point was that there exist some bad violence now and then. i see no reason to worry going there at anytime. just stay out of trouble and try to blend in.

if you're black or not doesn't matter. i'm white, blond and has blue eyes. when i go there i just dress like the others, shorts , t-shirt and chinelas.

as in any place in brazil, just be happy, open-minded and humble and you'll get along well. of course, good knowledge of portuguese helps.

i've seen gringos at vila mimosa dressed up fancy, big gold-chains, cameras and expensive watches. they are asking for trouble.

i never been provoced or treaten bad at vila mimosa. the fights are propably between drunken guys who don't have 25 reais to get laid.

when the police cleans up vila mimosa it might be for getting more bribes or just to show media how good they are. some girls disappear but be back in a few days.

it's true that there are **** girls. thats why the police get their bribes.
propably tempting for them to catch a gringo during the act with a minor. then you'll have to pay a lot or spend some time in jail.

the police only approached me once, entering vila mimosa. they thought my wallet was a gun. it was a day after a murder so they showed extra attention.

the french tourists, actually all black, were approached by three men who told they were policia civil looking for drugs. they took their money without using violence. this occured outside vila mimosa close to praca das bandeiras. when the tourists came back with the tourist-police the men were gone.

the mini-brothels close to praca maua are several. one of them is formula 1. sorry, i don't have any adresses. just ask some girls at florida or some taxidriver at praca maua. they are very informative.

the sailor situation. when there are merchant or navy ships visiting the harbour the girls know there will be a lot of philippine or russian sailors eager to waste money. then florida get crowded. no ships and the place can be almost empty. (don't want to scare you, but last year there were a shooting inside florida bar.)

nibu, where is this calao peru?

you mentioned caceres earlier. unfortunately i don't know the place. only read that the city exports a lot of women to europe.

no, i'm not from great britain. i'm swedish. this explains my bad english.
nibu, you're american?

keep in touch
sperto

Nibu Raphael
11-04-03, 00:54
Wow SpertoMan Wow KickFucking ass reports.. Ok Man Wow Yeh Again Fucking great...I am now here on Tarata Ave.With The great Johnny Wadd posting... Great Guy.He is here untilwedsday then off to Argentina and Braziland backtothe Us in a few weeks.. My plan to Brazil I am shooting for is more or less Feburary to July... I will attempt totravelby plane to Cordoba Argentina then bus it to Paraguay and Brazilfor 3 months or Enter thru Ascunsion Paraguay then bus it to Brazil and then enter Brazil thru CDE Or Pedro Juan Cabellero Paraguay... Other Chioce directly enter to Brazil thru Rio or Salvador... I like the Salvador plan more better... Well If you not around soon tohook up with Johhny Wadd then hook up with Me somewhere in Brazil. I know Rodrigo from Bolivia should be in Brazil soon probably earlier then Me. Rodrigo from La Paz Bolivia is a great Guy. He lended me once a 100 reales. Hooked Me upwith the Great Mistress Soria Gloria of www.contatos.com.br Yeh MaN I am glad you got your senior membership... I hope are Buddy Maltrufio who makes great reports in Ecuador gets his Senior eligiblity soon... Ok Callao is next to Lima a seaport city It is actually where the Jorge Chavez International Airport is at... Yes I have heard that in the clubs of Callao supposedly European and even American Sailors come there too. Callao is like a city of over 800,000 population where Lima is over 8 million...Ok I will try to make another post soon before JW Cums to get his Hot Woman for pleasure soon here in Miraflores,Lima....::: Signing off NIBU R......

Sperto
11-04-03, 11:00
Hi Nibu and JWadd.
I guess you're enjoying yourselfs.
I'll be in Brazil from Dezember until the end of March.
Might meet you there.
try to get your private messaging system to work.
Sperto

Nibu Raphael
11-05-03, 03:32
Hi My Buddy Sperto How Are Ya?? Yeh I think JW now has his PM service working... I will try to open up my PM Soon for I can keep in touch with you and a buddy of mine that posts in the Colombia section...... Yeh JW Fucking rules this is his last official night here in Lima Peru. Tommorrow night he leaves to BA Argentina and then Brazil for his final two weeks... Yeh Man I should be in Brazil hopefully sometime in feburary or march. My 6 months being in Peru will be up by Feburary... I will try to make this a 4 month trip... Hey Man can you make any cool recommandations for JW for He can stay safe at the Villamimosa and Praca Maua?? What is the Formula 1 brothel all about and the other brothels by Praca Maua???? Hey Man Can you give JW any info on Campinas and Balenario Cambario?? Shit I think I spelt that last city totally wrong... Have you yet got any info on Rio Branco and Porto Vehlo?? I would still love to have some info on Boa Vista,Maranga,Londrina,Riberao Preto and other cities... Yeh Bro keep on posting new info here and in the other areas section plus in the other posts too. You And JW rule on the posts here in Brazil. Hey Man I think Rodrigo from La Paz Bolivia should be in Brazil by March... Great Guy..... Ok Man Cool. So hey now at least you know about Callao Peru too... Ha Ok Until next time,,, NIBU R..

Nibu Raphael
11-05-03, 04:02
Sperto Any info on Uberlandia??

Nibu Raphael
11-05-03, 04:08
Hi Again Sperto Your recent post in Belo Horizonte Rules too. JW might check out that place too. Where Can My buddy JW stay in Belo Horizonte??? I guess he looks for the 20 to 30 dollar hotels.. I need a hotel for under 10 bucks. 6 bucks is fine... Please Post as much info as you can on Belo Horizonte.. Oh any other new info on Santarem too??? Thanks,,, NIBU R...

Nibu Raphael
11-05-03, 04:12
Sperto sorry again and any new info on Juiz De Fora?? It is outside of Belo Horizonte.....

Nibu Raphael
11-05-03, 04:14
Sperto sorry again and any new info on Juiz De Fora?? It is outside of Belo Horizonte..... Max Gilerg made a good report on that city.... Maybe JW Can find out more for us too on that city outside of Belo Horizonte.. Oh Man The Girl I fucked at Villamimosa was a white Busty Girl From Belo Horizonte,,, NIBU R...

Sperto
11-05-03, 10:38
Hi Nibu and JWadd.

For JWadd to stay safe at Vila Mimosa and Praca Maua? Just use the common sense. No worries!

Formula 1, os one of the small brothels at Praca Maua. I didn't note any adresses on my last trip. I will do it next time.

Sorry, I can't provide any information on Campinas, Camboriu, Boa Vista, Maranga, Londrina, Riberao Preto, Uberlandia or Juiz de Fora.

I like your interest in the cities, off-the-track.

No new information on Rio Branco or Porto Velho. In mid-January you'll know.

Hotel in Belo Horizonte. Last time I stayed at Hotel Gontijo, Rua Tupinambás 731, in the center. Payed 20 reais, and 10 reais for cama-extra. Nothing fancy, but OK for me. There are many hotels to choose between.

Sperto

Nibu Raphael
11-05-03, 20:45
Hi Sperto your reports are fucking kicking ass. Wow It sucks that a few assholes are giving you Shit )In The Rio Thread... I would rather hang out at the Villamimosa with the People of Rio then Snobby Rich Greedy Americans. Me and JW do not fall in to that snob category at all. I am kind of busy now 0off to see JW soon cause He is leaving tonight. OH Dude would you have any info on Ouro Preto???? Got to go,,, NIBU R.....

Nibu Raphael
11-05-03, 20:47
Oh Sperto when you get some more info on other new cities Please Post them in the other areas section,,, ThanXXX,,,NIBU R...

Nibu Raphael
11-05-03, 20:56
Sperto What is Baile De Funk in Rio?????

Nibu Raphael
11-05-03, 21:03
Cutting Edge Stop giving Sperto Shit.. People Like Sperto,JW and Rodrigo and other cool cats keep this board going. Cutting Edge Why Are You so Negative?????

Sperto
11-05-03, 23:11
Hi Nibu.

You're a good guy.

That a stuffed-up, pessimistic, wannabe with a bad attitude against Brazil in general keeps whining on everybody without providing any real information at all, doesn't really bothers me. I just feel sorry for anyone who will believe in him.

Ouro Preto. I like the city. Beautiful and historical. Only been there three times. Don't expect any good nightlife. If you pass there when they have a Micareta (like mini-carnaval) you'll enjoy yourself. But I can't tell you when there will be a Micareta.

If you still go there. Try to meet some students and join a student-party.

Baille do funk. Funk, music that first became popular in the favelas. Some shitty, but some good. Funk proibido has some texts that will make you blush. (By the way, there is a great song about Vila Mimosa).

Baille do Funk, you can find them in several places. The safer way is to try Castelo das Pedras, which have funk-evenings. Check out www.castelodaspedras.com.br. The other option, my option, is trying Baille do funk in Rocinha. The first time you might want to go with somebody living there. If you don't know anybody from Rocinha, just ask some of the girls at Meia Pataca.

There are at least two places which alternate having the Bailles. Ask locals to get the actual information. In this forum I can't risk giving more "not-up-to-dated information". LOL!

Lots of security before entering. Inside, what used to be a parking-garage, there are thousands of people dancing funk and having fun. Funk-dance is very sexy indeed.

As a gringo you'll get a lot of attention. I recieved very good treatment, specially from the girls.

Surely, some of our fellow members can preach about it's not healthy going to Baille do Funk in Rocinha.

As you seems to have the same spirit as me, I think you'll like it, Nibu.

Sperto

Nibu Raphael
11-05-03, 23:40
Hey Sperto Yeh Right on dude you got things going on your post... So have you yet got any new info on Rio Branco and Porto Vehlo????????? I have also seen people asking in the Old Archives post about Porto Vehlo and Rio Branco but no one ever found out any info...... I hope you do make it to Porto Vehlo and Rio Branco for We Can all find out. Hey Man Do you have any info on Uruguiana Brazil???? Ok Man I must get out of here to meet My Buddy Johhny Wadd at 5.30 pm at the Las Palmas Hotel in Miraflores Lima. I know JW leaves in a few hours to BA Argentina. Thay Guy is a totally cool guy. Yeh Man Sperto keep us updated on Praca Maua too and Villamimosa... Hey Have you ever been to Campinas????? Jardin Itatinga in Campinas is pretty damn neat... Hey What Info do you have on Campo Grande??? Any info on Ribero Pretia?????????? What about Vitoria??? Hey And places way south like Pelotas or Rio Grande De Sul????? I havbe been to Porto Alegre and Caixas De sul tough but I only styed overnight in Porto Alegre....... Hey Man Did you get My PM I sent Ya the other day??? I think JW PMed you too...... Hey So That info too on Belo Horizonte was great... I should not have problems in Belo Horizonte on finding a cheap hotel from 15 to 25 reales.... OK Keep us updated,,,,, NIBU R.....

Nibu Raphael
11-05-03, 23:47
Hey Sperto do you have any correct addresses for the brothels of Belo Horizonte??? Thanks,,, NIBU R...

Sperto
11-06-03, 12:50
Hey Nibu.

When I get new information on Rio Branco and Porto Velho I'll tell you.

Uruguaiana, never been there. Sorry! The parts south of Rio never became my favourites, but surely there must be many good cities.

Vitória I only passed once. Didn't impress me, but then I didn't try to explore it.

No, I didn't receive your PM. Did you receive my message?

Name of the brothels in Belo Horizonte. Actually I just spoke with a friend that came back from BH. Just like me he don't remember the names. Follow the directions given in my BH report and you'll find about 10 places. In our opinion the first you'll meet on the left side is the best. Check out a couple of them and see what you like.

Sperto

Nibu Raphael
11-07-03, 22:47
Any info on Palmas north of Brasilia?? It is another New Future city,,, NIBU R...

Nibu Raphael
11-08-03, 21:38
Any Info on Ponta Grossa???????????''

Nibu Raphael
11-09-03, 10:37
Johhny Wadd did you visit the infamous Villamimosa yet or Praca Maua?????

J Wadd
11-10-03, 21:31
Heya Nibu,

Yah, I just got back from there. Read the report when it's convenient.

How're things in Lima?

JW

Nibu Raphael
11-11-03, 00:12
JW I read your Villamimosa Report go at night it is insane.. The Scene in the daytime at the Villa is Tame... You will See it so Sodom and Gommarah at night. Go there after 7 pm on a friday or saturday. The difference between night and day intense intense... Will you make it to Campinas soon???? Did you also see in the Nibu reports in Peru What I said about Cuzco???? Got To Go,,,NIBU R......

Nibu Raphael
11-11-03, 01:44
Hey To Sperto Sorry for asking you again but What is the name of the section of the *****houses in Belo Horizonte in Centro??? I mean know name like Villamimosa or like Praca Maua has a name???? Hey and Many cheap hotels in Belo Horizonte from 15 to 30 RSSSSS in centro???? Also how is the metro train in Belo Horizonte???? Thanks,,, NIBU R.....

Nibu Raphael
11-11-03, 01:46
Oh Also Sperto What about the XXX ads in the local Belo Horizonte papers and how are the massage parlors of Belo Horizonte plus What are the Bad Favela areas to stay away from in Belo Horizonte?????

Sperto
11-11-03, 09:08
Hi Nibu.

The section of the brothels, I mentioned, in B H don't have a name. It's very close to the rodoviaria, in centro. Just go as I wrote in the B H report and you can't miss it.

I can't inform you about XXX-ads, names of the favelas or give any recommendations for massage parlours in B H. Those brothels outside the rodoviaria have plenty of action to keep a man busy.

Yes, you'll find several cheap hotels in the center. Last time I stayed at Hotel Gontijo, Rua Tupinambás 731. Payed 20 reais, and 10 reais for cama-extra. Simple standard, but OK.

Sorry, I don't know anything about a Metro in B H.

Cheers

Sperto

Nibu Raphael
11-12-03, 04:44
Hi Sperto thanks for the info. What about the endless Streetwalkers that JW had mentioned are in BH???? Jw Did you make it to Praca Maua yet???? What about Villamimosa again and Santos?????

Nibu Raphael
11-12-03, 05:12
Can someone answer Pros Question on Londrina in the Curitiba section or post the info here or in the other areas section.. I keep asking does any one have any info on the XXX scene in Londrina and Maringa??????

Nibu Raphael
11-12-03, 19:34
I just E mailed my buddies in Londrina. I will try to find as much info on Londrina as I can plus info on Maringa....

Nibu Raphael
11-13-03, 03:47
JW Will you make it to Campinas???? Jardin Itatinga in Campinas rocks.. What about Villamimosa again and Praca Maua??? Still looking for info on Londrina,Ribero Pretia and Maringa....

Nibu Raphael
11-13-03, 05:40
Sperto and others I am also looking for info on these cities too::: Aracaju,Feira De Santana in Bahia and Camassari in Bahia???PS Aracuju I think is near Londrina...

Sperto
11-13-03, 06:39
Hi Nibu.

I found Feira de Santana to be a boring city. Might be wrong as I only passed one day in the city.

Aracajú. If I compare all the Brazilian capitals along the Brazilian coast I would choose Aracajú to be least pleasant. Although I heard from friends that they found some nice pro's there.

I hope other members can give you better information.
Cheers
Sperto

Nibu Raphael
11-13-03, 23:46
Thanks Sperto Some Guy IS supposed to make some reports on Santos. Do you have any info on Santos?????

Sperto
11-14-03, 06:16
Nibu,
I never been to Santos, but my friends told me there were lots of pro's.
Well, Santos has a big port, lots of sailors so it shouldn't be difficult to find some action.

Nibu Raphael
11-16-03, 20:20
Johnny Wadd Are you still in Brazil?????? Ps Did you make it to Campinas????

Nibu Raphael
11-16-03, 20:33
Sperto and JW Check this link out www.londrina.pr.gov.br/english/index.php3

Nibu Raphael
11-17-03, 02:58
Hi Guys Sorry to keep on asking on this but I am very Die Hard on this issue of visiting Londrina... My Londrina contacts are so damn lazy or real super busy to contact Me.... On that Londrina website Of the city I posted When you read the history of Londrina it claims to be the 3rd largest city in South Brazil... So Curitiba is 1st and Porto Alegre 2nd.. Londrinas city limits claim to be just under half a million and with its rural area suburbs it claims just about half a million exactly kind of more or less.... Then it mentions that whole area with cities nearby Londina but farther away a total area of 4.5 million.. HMM So with cities like Maringa and other metro cities not far from Londrina 4.5 Million Great Great.. HMMM But How come in travel books on Brazil nothing really gets mentioned on this city.. I think one travel book mentioned Lodrina and Nearby Maringa a city of like 250,000 one time not sure if it was a Lonely Planet or Footprints travel book. Maybe I should do a Search on Londrina in www.lonelyplanet.com Thorntree Section.. Who Knows???? Ok Sperto If You or JW Do not know much about this whole area of Londrina maybe A Local From Brazil Who posts on the WSG can give Me some more info on this city... Ok Man I will try to also do a search on maringa now.. Help Help Someone ... Not Help in Rio But Help Me someone on info on Londrina,,, NIBU R......

Sperto
11-17-03, 07:33
Nibu.
I'll try to help you with Londrina, even though I never been there. Here's some information I found. I don't know if it's up-todate.

Boate: ShiroGohan
Classificados (FOLHA DE LONDRINA ):
- A Absoluta: 0xx43 3343-1604
- A Alternativa Massg: 0xx43 3326-6830 24h
- Abba Massagem 0xx43 3344-4467 Price: R$30,00-R$50,00
- Massoterapia 0xx43 3347-9637, Av Tiradentes
- Sauna Igapó, Av Bandeirantes, 1.058
- Clinica de Estética Corporal, Rua Maranhão, 65 4º na sala 402

Nibu Raphael
11-18-03, 04:46
Oh Sperto You Rule that is definitley A Start. Bad News Though loks like Brazil will now be in June and July for Me and I am trying for one month in Colombia in Feburary...So Now Probably late May Chile for one week and June and July Brazil. I will try to take the Lima To Santiago to SP To Curitiba route this time... Yes I will definetly try to make it To Londrina,Pelotas,Caixas De Sul Again and many other places in Brazil,, Keep you posted,,, NIBU R...

Nibu Raphael
11-18-03, 04:59
JW Get Your AZZ to Campinas,,, NIBU R.....

Nibu Raphael
11-19-03, 03:01
JW You still in Brazil??? Talked with Judd the other night He is Back in SAC. Hey Yeh He should be back in Lima for April. HMM my travel plans are all confused now. I have Venezeula on my mind for feburary,, NIBU R...

Nibu Raphael
11-20-03, 06:35
HI To Sperto thanks for that Londrina info.. If you get more new info on Londrina or future info Please post info on Londrina in the Londrina section.. I am sorry My Local contacts in Londrina are so damn Lazy responding too ME.. Shit I can call one of my contacts up in Londrina and ask him too Whats UP????????? OK If You get any new info on Londrina Please post it. Do you know too Londrina was founded by German and Japanese people.. I am still to digging in to the Maringa info too a city of mostly Japanese people,,, OK I got to Go,,, NIBU R....

Nibu Raphael
11-20-03, 06:37
Hi Again Sperto Yeh When You get some new up to date info on Londrina post it... I Will hopefully get a response from my Londrina contacts soon.. I also asked them about Riberio Preta and Maringa......,,,, NIBU R....

Nibu Raphael
11-21-03, 20:06
Sperto great new update on Villamimosa yeh that place rules... I still have not got no new info on Londrina yet???? If You do then post it.. Now I shall be in Brazil june and july only.. Check it out I will be in Venezuela from feb 6 to Mar. 1 Do you have any info on that country???? BYe Bye,,, Your Pal Nibs.....

Sperto
11-21-03, 21:05
Hi Nibu.
No new information.
Damn hard to get information on Rio Branco or Porto Velho. I wouldn't mind a one-week jungle trip on a riverboat-brothel.
: )

Nibu Raphael
11-22-03, 02:22
I here you I still Want my info on Londrina and Maringa... Talk to you later,,, NIBU R.....

Nibu Raphael
11-24-03, 19:57
JW Did You ever make it to Campinas??????

Nibu Raphael
11-27-03, 17:55
Spèrto What are your arrival dates for Brazil???? Have You found any info yet on Rio Branco and Porto Vehlo????

Sperto
11-27-03, 18:26
Nibu,
I'll arrive 10:th of Dezember.
In January I go for a tour in Rio Branco, Porto Velho, Manaus and the north-east.
I found no info on Rio Branco or Porto Velho.
At least I know where to go in Manaus - Remulus!

Nibu Raphael
11-27-03, 18:33
Cool Dude If you are still around in Feburary Meet Me in Venezeula or Peru in Janurary,,, NIBU R....

Nibu Raphael
11-30-03, 23:58
Sperto if You Get A Chance see if the Maringa newspapers have SEX ADs and get new XXX ingo on Londrina If You can.. yeh It still looks like June and July I am Back in Brazil.. I think i got the 5 year Visa too. Like I said because the 1s are cossed out mentioning one year or um ano.. So I think I do not have to keep on repaying for Visa entries Or New Visas,,, Later,,,, NIBU R.....

Nibu Raphael
12-01-03, 20:35
Any one have any new info on Londrina,Maringa,Riberio Preta and other hot spots??????

Nibu Raphael
12-05-03, 19:18
Hi Everyone I know this is the Brazil section but if any of You Brazilian Mongers Who Also travel to Venezuela have any info on the XXX scene there Please Post there in the Nibu in Venezuela section. I need more XXX info on that Country.. I will be in Venezuela for most of Feburary 2004. I am still hittting for June and July for two Months in Brazil mostly in the South of Brazil. This Next Brazil trip I will also try to hit Campo Grande,Londrina,Maringa,Corumba,Pelotas,Beelo Horizonte and many other parts of Southern Brazil. If I have Time I will try for Salvador... I am also going to try to hit as many border cities of Paragau and Uruguay too. Ok Like I said I need info on Venezuela too. Post that info in the Nibu In Venezuela section,, ThanXXX,,,,, NIBU R......

Nibu Raphael
12-07-03, 00:40
Hey Sperto its december I hope you make it to Rio Branco and Porto Vehlo This month.. If you get a chance to make it to Londrina,Campinas,Maringa and other spots do it if you can,,Your Pal NIBU R...

Sperto
12-07-03, 08:02
Hey Nibu,
I'll go to Brazil at tuesday. My Rio Branco Porto Velho-tour will be in January. I'll try to visit some other under-visited cities as well.

Nibu Raphael
12-08-03, 04:39
Hey Sperto Bro Whats Up Bruder???????? Yeh Man You will still be in Brazil until 2004.. GREAT.... Yeh 2004 I will trip it to Venezuela,Brazil and Maybe Panama and Mexico... Probably in october I move back to chicago. Yeh That Sucks... Hey I have my passport in front of Me and lokking at the Visa paper plastered in my passport... It says Republica Federativa Brasil....... Gratis stamped in Purple then Visto then My Name then under my name valid for it says 90 days then above it has one/multiple entry:ies:::: but before the muliple entries the one is crossed out in pen and also over the enlish translation UMO is crossed out in pen then it says multiple entradas... This 0f course the Brazilian embassy in Lima Peru scratched out Not Me...... I showed this to Johnny Wadd when He wis in Lima Peru but He could not figure it out.. I think it is good for 5 years but Must I keep paying the 100 again to enter????? Shit You know what I will just enter with this passport like it is When I enter Brazil.. I think it is the Real Mcoy Roy to enter Me in for 5 years.... What would they do at customs deny me entrance???? I do not think So. i still also have My Yellow fever card that I got stamped and issued in Peru Before the City of La Merced...... Ok Dude I wait for your reports... Please Visit Campinas for Me too and Pelotas and Caixas de Sul if You get a chance,,, Your Pal NIBU R.......

Sperto
12-08-03, 19:46
Nibu,
I guess the visa-regulations depend on your nationality. I've never heard of a visa that last for 5 years.
When I enter Brazil I always get a three months visa issued at the airport, for free. Then I pay 22 reais for three months more.
You better ask at the Brazilian Embassy before you enter.
In a few days I'll be at Vila Mimosa. Life is great!
Cheers

Nibu Raphael
12-10-03, 07:04
Sperto Will You make it to Campinas on this trip to Brazil????

Nibu Raphael
12-10-03, 10:54
Sperto Where Are You now??? Make a post,,, NIBU...

Sperto
12-13-03, 15:14
Nibu,
I'm in Rio. Business as usual. Some cute girls at Vila Mimosa.
No, I will not go to Campinas.

Nibu Raphael
12-15-03, 05:57
I here You Sperto. I am still trying to make it to Brazil for June and July now I will be going to Venezuela from feb. 6th to march 1st,,, NIBU R.....

Nibu Raphael
12-18-03, 03:01
Sperto Hows it all going?????.. Make a report here too if you can,,, Your Pal NIBS.....

Nibu Raphael
12-22-03, 04:19
Hey Man Every section in Brazil has some posts except Londrina. Can Some one Please Post on Londrina????? Whats Up ,,,this city of almost 500,000 population has action. Why Does No One Have any Info on this place??????

Nibu Raphael
12-23-03, 06:39
Sperto What Happened to YA???? Johhny Wadd You never replied to my last two E Mails,,,,, NIBU R.....

Sperto
12-23-03, 14:27
Happy Christmas Nibu.
I´m keeping myself very busy with the nativas in Porto Seguro and Arraial dÁjuda. I have a great time here. After Christmas there will be a touristinvasion here celebrating New Year. Loads of nice girls.
Among the pro´s there are only about a dozen of them circulating the streets of Arraial. More will come now when the high-season started.
I think the pro´s have a hard time here as there are so many non-pro´s eager to pick up a gringo.
I have nothing new to report about Porto Seguro or Arraial dÁjuda that has not been reported before.

Nibu Raphael
12-28-03, 01:33
Any info out there on Montes Claros,Uberaba and Uberlandia?? PS Plus any New Info on Sorocaba???????

Nibu Raphael
12-28-03, 03:45
Hey I AM also looking for info on cities near Uruguay like Jaguarias,Pelotas,Rio Grande Sul,Santa Maria,Urugiana and any any info on Cascavel andv Ponta Grossa half way between Curitiba and Londrina????????

Nibu Raphael
12-31-03, 07:01
Any info out there on Presidente Prudente I think a few hours from Londrina a city of like a 180,000 popúlation??????

Nibu Raphael
01-01-04, 02:36
Man Off To Golf and others fingerprinting now US citizens to Enter Brazil.. WOW Thank You Bush,Cheney and Rumsfield You Terrorists Pigs,,, Sadly Displeased and Pissed Off,,, Nibu R.......

Nibu Raphael
01-01-04, 02:40
Capitan Nemo,Off To Golf and Ceylon 1 keep us updated on that one.. Sperto I know You are not A US citizen but what do you think of this Bullshit?????????

Nibu Raphael
01-04-04, 05:29
Report deleted by Admin.

Nibu Raphael
01-05-04, 19:22
Hi I still think Mongers treated like Criminals is wrong. Most of Us are law abiding citizens. I do not want to be political here. I hope 2004 All Mongers can live in a more peaceful word,Thanks,NIBU R.

Nibu Raphael
01-06-04, 04:14
Hi Everyone I know this whole fracas of this new law in Brazil has caused Jackson some problems sorry but As Rio D. has said this system can be abused very bad. I am hoping this does not affect the Monger scene very bad. Where will the Fingerprints be at Airports only like Rio and Sao Paulo or will they now be at the borders too? If I keep on posting on this subject Sorry on that. Ok then on to other news Where is Sperto? Sperto Did you make it to Rio Branco at all? Bye everyone,Sincerly Nibu R.

Nibu Raphael
01-06-04, 18:30
Hi To Rio D. Did you get the Private Message I sent to you? I told you I agree with you on this issue of the fingerprints. Oh RioNuts Post was 7-23-03 not 7-22-03. I still will go to Brazil by bus. Why not visit Lima Peru? Lot of hot black girls too in Callao By Lima and Chincha and Pisco by the coast. Regards,Nibu R.

Nibu Raphael
01-06-04, 22:40
Scorpio I just saw the weird arguments to you by Specht in the Foz forum. Do not worry those girls in the massage places in Foz. are all of legal age. Too Bad You did not get serviced by Big Boobed Barbara, NIBU R.

Nibu Raphael
01-08-04, 03:28
Hi I know We are still on this sticky subject of the fingerprinting in Brazil. If the Brazilian Government does not have the technology to do this now they should postpone it. How will the Brazilian government then do this at Seaports and Land frontiers? Can Any one answer on this? Bye,NIBU R.

Nibu Raphael
01-08-04, 05:30
hey stud lee that article and articles in www.expats.com.br was very interesting. i can not beleive people were waiting 8 hours to get there pictures and fingerprints taking and with placards with numbers. i do not agree with the us visit at all but man at least its a quick computer and so far digital and speedy... how will the brazilian government do this at land and sea ports? will this be overturned at all? i doubt it. damn someone post here on this situation? thanks,nibu r.

Nibu Raphael
01-08-04, 06:21
Hi Stud Lee I just Private Messaged you. Yeh this is horrible 2004 starts off with this problem. You can PM Me Back or post here in the Nibu Section or in the General Section. Hi Jackson I am trying to improve here on the quality of my posts and they have improved a little bit here for sure. I am trying my best here. YEh S.L This stuff on controls is very wrong. I wonder how this program in Brazil will go thru out the year. I would hate to come in on a Bus from argentina,Uruguay or Paraguay and if my bus was like direct to Sao Paulo or some place like Campo Grande then I get pulled off the bus and miss the rest of the trip and lose my bus trip. My question is And No one has answered this yet: How will they pull this off at the land borders and sea ports? Is this just now being done only in the Sao Paulo and Rio Airports? When will they do this Socialist practice at the Salvador and Manuas airports? How come there is a Media Blackout by the Us Press on the hours of waiting in line for the fingerprints and photos? What else are they asking US Citizens? I know Rio D. and Dogdays and others have been put off by going to Brazil. I must respond to Dogdays and tell him yes there is plenty of black puzzy to be found in Lima,Callao,Chinca,Canete and Pisco Peru. Ok Mongers lets petition the Brazilian Government to stop this. Sorry people in Brazil for my governments fault,NIBU R.

Nibu Raphael
01-08-04, 06:45
Johan I definetly agree with you on your response to stud Lee. BTW:Are there any bus riders coming thru to Brazil soon?

Nibu Raphael
01-08-04, 06:49
Sperto I just Pmed you post info on Rio Branco Man,Your pal from Lima Peru,NIBU R.

Johan
01-08-04, 07:01
nibu,
i think you already know this. brazil's finger printing has nothing to do with finger printing or national security but everything to do with sticking their fingers to us and win the war of psychology. the more delays the better for them. trust me, they will not acquire sophisticated digital system to speed up the process as their goal is to cause us discomfort and to cause state department's attention. at the very least colin powell is talking about making a trip to brasil and "smooth things over". now, they get the respect they feel they deserve. my guess is, after the gringos paid all the respects plus some sorts of money under the table, this finger printing bruhaha will be gone. again, i call on our fellow americans to stop patronizing brasil. let's show a united front.

Nibu Raphael
01-08-04, 07:14
WOW Johan I here you. I here you. I just want to visit once more then at least. This original trip I had planned was to go for two months in may and june arriving by plane from Lima Peru. Anways the cheapest tickets are from 700 to 800 dollars. Maybe now taking a bus from Lima Peru and also visiting Chile,Argentina,Paraguay and Uruguay If I am tempted is my destiny. This Judges decision is a Blessing in Disguise for Me. I also hope to meet up with Jackson In BA Argentina for like one week. Again Thanks Johan,NIBU R.

Nibu Raphael
01-08-04, 07:15
Hey JC I try My best,NIBU.

Johan
01-08-04, 07:19
Nibu.

you asked that why there was no major news media in US covering this issue. actually i saw a few reports on BBC stating that US visitors were singled out to do finger printing and had to wait in line for six hours. however, i can understand US media makes little play in this. afterall, brasil is not a major destination for most US tourists. in terms of numbers, brasil ranks quite low compared with europe and asia. secondly, in terms of commercial interest, brasil also ranks low compared with countries like china (the number one hot spots for american business these days) and europe. so, the media perceives this matter only affects a minority of americans thus not important and does not warrant any major headlines.

personally, i concur with the media as more media attention on this will give more "psycho win" to this judge and those who may support him. as i stated in my earlier response to you, these people intend to iritate us to "win" their game. however, i think our state department needs to send out a bulletin to all travel agencies and airlines to warn travellers that they will be subject to finger printing with black ink and subject to up to 8 hours of delay at the airport upon entry - buyers beware. i am sure the mongers still show up but the non mongers (like the tourists on honey moon, the family, grand ma and grand pa tourists) will be all gone. btw, my friend working in riotur told me that brasil is very anxious to win the "family tourists" not just those who hang at Copa. with this pre-warning, good luck to get the family tour :)

Jaimito Cartero
01-08-04, 09:04
Nibu - Yeah, I know you do. Sometimes when I'm bored, I'll come in here and read you a bit. No harm meant. :)

Nibu Raphael
01-09-04, 03:13
Hi JC and Johan now they are fingerprinting US Citizens at Sea Arrivals,www.expats.com.br

XXL
01-09-04, 10:23
Fingerprinting and so on

Usually, whenever a country imposes a restriction, the other country retaliates. US wants entry visas from us? OK, so we require visa from US citizens etc. Brazilians do the same with fingerprinting.

When I was in Brazil two months ago, some Brazilians were complaining on TV about humiliating treatment in the hands of US customs. They had been held in custody for hours, some had been body-searched.

This is psychological warfare all right, but who started? Brazil opposed the Iraq war, right? So let's hassle Brazilians. France also opposed the war, so let's cancel a few Air France flights from time to time to make them regret their opposition. Belgium also opposed the war, so let's send back a few Belgian tourists on the grounds that some data on their passports is hand-written.

All countries who opposed the Iraq war or who didn't explicitely approve it are to face the music if they want to visit the US or if they have a transit flight through the US. Some of those countries will try to retaliate in kind. This means, among other thinks, more hassle for grass-root US travelers.

xxl

Sperto
01-09-04, 14:41
Hi Nibu,
Arrived to Rio Branco last night.
There are some really stunning women here.
Passed by two stripclubs. Good street scene.
Will post a report later on.
Porto Velho will be my next stop.

Sperto
01-09-04, 15:29
Nibu,
I spent three weeks in Arraial dÁjuda/Porto Seguro. The last week there I spent together with three ex-policemen that the police contracts when they want to find people and to get rid of bandits or other unwanted elements.
We went looking for some bandits that broke into my rented house on New Years eve.
We searched through Arraial, Bairro Novo, Porto Seguro, Baiano, Vera Cruz, Eunapolis, Itabela, Guaratinga, Curuipe, Trancoso and Caraivá.
In the search we had to pass strip-bars, brothels and small casas with girls. In every small city there were lots of brothels to be found. Mostly located in favelas or other very bad areas.
The guys I rented were extremely professional and had a fantastic knowledge of every street in all the favelas.
A great experience, and I felt perfectly safe together with my companions as there reputations are widespread.
Visiting the brothels looking for the bandits my companions insisted that I tried the girls. Couldn´t say no to this offer. To me it seems like brothels can be found in just every tiny city.
The standard of the girls I saw were very mixed. Lots of ugly ones and also some really cute ones.
P.s The bandits are still to be found. I actually feel a bit sorry for them knowing how they will be treated when they are found.

Nibu Raphael
01-10-04, 00:21
Hi Sperto post your Rio Branco report when You can. Hey now 240 tourists just cancellled to Rio from the US. If US Tourists keep on cancelling the City of Rio can lose over 1 million dollars. Look in www.expats.com.br for a new update,NIBU R.

Nibu Raphael
01-10-04, 06:30
Hi Sperto Brother can you do a great big post on the Rio Branco scene? Whats the strip clubs like? How are the brothels like? Are there any streetwlkers in Rio Branco? Are there Love Motels in Rio Branco? How are the hotels like in Rio Branco? What about good budget hotels from 5 to 10 dollars a night? What about in the newspapers or yellow pages are there ads for massage girls and Escorts? How is The Amatuer scene like in Rio Branco? Is Rio branco a 24 hour city or does it die out on the weekends at like 3 am? Are there any other small cities by Rio Branco that may have river boat brothels? How do you get to Rio Branco and leave besides the planes? I would say Buses too and Boats. I know No Trains at all. Yes thats for sure. Ok On a side note Yoo still will not make it to Porto Vehlo? What about a city in the Amazon I think called Cruzerio De Sul? Hey Also in more south in to Brazil,What about Diamantis,Baura,Presidente Prudente,Montes Claros,Campo Grande,Corumba and other different cities in Brazil? Ok back to Rio Branco: Is it a friendly city? I heard it can get dangerous at night cause of the frontier feeling. Right? What other cities that are off the beaten track you will visit like I already mentioned to you? Ok Sperto keep me up to date,Your Monger friend;NIBU.

Nibu Raphael
01-10-04, 06:32
Hi again Sperto make sure you get me new info too on Londrina and Maringa. My Londrina contact is acting weird to Me.

Nibu Raphael
01-10-04, 06:36
Oh Sperto and some info on Porto Vehlo when you get there? And Boa Vita is still not in your plans?

Nibu Raphael
01-10-04, 09:15
Helo again to my great buddy Sperto. Hey Bro. one big favor can you do this: When traveling all over on your Brazil trip When in bigger cities that have great newstands or even traveling thru on buses thru Brazil Please pick up the many Brazilian newspapers if you can. When you are in a Big City like Rio,Belo Horizonte or SP go to a super newstand where they sell many newspapers all over from Brazil. When I was In BA Argentina I would go to some kick ass newspaper stands I think on Ave. Florida and spend lot of damn pesos on newspapers from all over Argentina some of those newspapers had Sex ads and some did not. Here in Lima Peru in centro Lima I can find one newstand but they only have Rio and Sao Paulo newspaper plus Clarin and the Dallas Morning News. I remember some time ago a newstand in Miraflores Lima Peru where I could get the Quito Newspaper. How Did You end up getting the Sex ads in Londrina? On the Net or from a Newspaper somehow? Probably the Net or some kind of search. See to if You can find a New Londrina and Maringa paper. See if You can pick up other newspapers like from Corumba,Campo Grande,Pelotas,Uruguina and other assorted cities. Oh back to Maringa it is more or less like a city of over 200,000 population and Londrina like more then an hour away with there suburbs is like half a million. Sperto I Owe You big time on this if You could do it. When I come to Carcas and my travels in Venezuela I will be buying a lot of newspapers from all over Venezuela, Ok Buddy Post more info when you can,Sincerly NIBU R.

Nibu Raphael
01-10-04, 09:19
Oh Sperto one last thing if You get new info on Londrina post it in the Londrina section so far 0 posts in Londrina. Maybe if your reports rule in Rio Branco and its a hit who Knows Jackson might end up putting in a Rio Branco section. I mean Did You see now in Argentina a Tucuman section exists? Yeh The Sex scene is all over. We must keep spreading the info. Oh When Do you arrive in Porto Vehlo? Post that Darn Rio Branco info,Your Brother NIBU.

Nibu Raphael
01-10-04, 09:34
Hey JC dude I just saw your post in the Nicaruaga section. Cool You are there I will keep up to date on your posts there. Hey Man I should be in Brazil sometime in May and June. I hope I can meet you there. Hey if Not Meet Me in Lima Peru. See all the info on the great city of Lima Peru in the Nibu Section or in the Nibu in Peru section, Good luck to you in Nicaruaga,NIBU R.

Sperto
01-10-04, 22:56
Nibu.
I´m still checking out Rio Branco. I´ll report later on. This far it looks good.
Londrina, Maringa and Boa Vista are not included in my plans.
I´ve only found some Londrina information on the net.
I´ll keep an eye open for newspapers.
I´ll go to Porto Velho next week.

Jaimito Cartero
01-10-04, 23:08
Nibu - Not in Nicaragua now. I was just amazed that I was the last poster for the whole country, and that was in September! There's a lot of undiscovered country there. I went three times last year and lots of fun there. It's great for finding a GFE in some of the clubs and such.

I hope to be in Brazil this year. Perhaps I'll split a month, half in BA and half in Brazil. I hope to do Colombia for a week or two in the summer.

Nibu Raphael
01-10-04, 23:19
Sperto,Post that info on the Londrina stuff if You can. Yeh look in to newspapers for Me if You can. How long Are You still in Rio Branco for? When will You make it to Porto Vehlo? Ok Stay Strong and Safe,NIBU R.

Nibu Raphael
01-11-04, 01:06
JC keep on kicking butt on your latin reports,NIBU.

Johan
01-11-04, 04:32
JC and Nibu
I am suggesting to Jackson to have an exclusive posting area for JC to post his stuff. this guy has lots of quality postings, deserve a special spot.

XXL
someone must have misinformed you. U.S-VISIT program applies to all foreign visitors except for the following countries (listed below). it has to do with whether these countries have a strong security system to screen out possible terrorists. brasil is one of the THREE HUNDRED plus countries that require finger printing. however, in brasil, U.S. citizen is the ONLY country that require finger printing. as the lawsuits filed by Rio's city hall and Rio's tourism board rightfully pointed out, "america finger prints ALL country for national security. brasil has no terrorism threat and this is purely done to single out americans." (their words not mine). as you can see, Germany, France and Canada strongly opposed Operations Iraqi Freedom, their citizens are NOT required to be finger printed whereas countries that strongly supported us (e.g. Poland, which sent 2000 troops) are subject to the same finger printing procedure as Brasil. So, again, the logic that we do it to whoever opposed us is misinformed.

the countries that exempted from finger printing (US-VISIT) are.
Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brunei, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, San Marino, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Portugal and Singapore.

Nibu Raphael
01-13-04, 01:41
WOW Stud Lee great info on Rio Then. Yeh This fingerprinting Shit must go. Yes I am suscribed also too www.expats.com.br

Nibu Raphael
01-13-04, 01:45
BM Rio and Sperto thanks for those last two reports in the other areas section. Sperto are You still in Rio Branco?

Sperto
01-13-04, 15:36
Nibu,
I arrived to Porto Velho last night. I give a report later on.

Nibu Raphael
01-14-04, 01:09
I am confused are they still fingerprinting US Citizens? Look at www.expats.com.br

Nibu Raphael
01-14-04, 01:16
Hi again I just looked and they are still fingerprinting in Rio. I thought they were supposed to stop this Nazi Act? Whats going on? I am very confused on this,NIBU.

Nibu Raphael
01-16-04, 02:18
Hi one quick question Ok If You arrive to Rio and they still fingerprint You and You have a tour package and The Driver is waiting for you outside when You leave the gates of customs and you get stuck for hours getting fingerprinted Will He wait for you? What if you got a connecting flight to get to? I am still confused on this. Can some one answer on this? Go to www.expats.com.br check out the photo of the US pilot flicking off the Federal Cops in Sao Paulo,NIBU R.

Nibu Raphael
01-17-04, 03:00
The US pilot I think Dale Hersch is his name left for the US and He can still keep on flying to Brazil. He is one cool cat I Would love to have him piloting an Airline I take to Brazil. Again an update on him www.expats.com.br,NIBU.

Nibu Raphael
01-18-04, 00:57
Hi everyone Saw a great 1 hour tv special on the Sao Paulo sex scene last night. It was called something like Sabor Sexo Sao Paulo on HBO. It was damn interesting I saw the whole thing. One girl liked to be an exhibistionist,another in to bondage type stuff,another a Geisha Japanese Mestica and a Bingo Sex Night at Connections strip club. I think they showed a couple other things too. I can not remember. I do not know if this program on HBO can be seen in the US I was watching this in Lima Peru it was all explained in Portugese with spanish subtitles. They showed this Big fucking SEX shop in SP Too. THe Taxi driver Pedro drove to all parts of SP. They showed some blonde 24 year old stripper who works at a club named Fazhendias. Is that not the club in Campinas or does one exist in Sao Paulo too? It says 30% of Sao Paulo women have piercings and Tatoos. All the SP Women interviewed were very proud and said SP Women are the best in the world. Hey yes of course What Do you expect from this city of nearly 20 million people. The Cab Driver Pedro kept on saying how immense the city is too. On a funny note near the end they showed the TV Workers of SP that work on aVe. Indianapolis. There is said to be 5,000 TV Workers on the streets. WOW Careful on that Guys. ONe TV said SP Brazil and Milan Italy have the most Beautiful TV Workers in the world. I thought Paris France was full of TV SWS Too. Yeh Weird stuff this scene lokked to be centered in the southern part of SP not far from centro. Careful Guys on these Weirdos. I forgot what else they mentioned on this report if I remember I will post more info,Very interesting HBO special,NIBU R.

Nibu Raphael
01-18-04, 01:24
Oh Hi Everyone Yeh the HBO special also showed the scene on Rua Agusta. They showed these two blonde type girls asking one customer in a car for 200 reales a piece. WOW. Pricey. Is that like something like 85 bucks? ON to Ceylon Charles can you explain more on the Red Light District of Paca De Luz and Porn houses and SWS there? I do not think I went there but I did here stories that the Praca Luz area is one of the most dangerous sleazy areas in SP and many cheap hotels. I think this area is like 3 miles to 4 miles out of Centro SP. If No one else can answer on this Maybe You can Ceylon 1? CEylon Man You are almost as old as My Dad. WOW. On To Sperto hey Man more info on the XXX scene in Porto Vehlo Please? Where are you heading next too? OK Guys out of here for now,NIBU R.

Nibu Raphael
01-18-04, 01:30
Damn Hi I forgot to ask Sperto and the newspapers? Please still try find Me a Lodrina newspaper or other newspapers of other obscure Brazilian cities. How long are you in Porto Vehlo for? When is your whole Brazilian trip ending? Take care,NIBU R.

Nibu Raphael
01-18-04, 02:24
Hi Sperto did some searches on the web now. Hey Brother dude yeh I checked out the Londrina newspaper ads. Actually 3 newspapers exist in Londrina I checked out the massage ads for the Lodrina De Fohla newspaper. Here I also got 16 ads for sex services in Ponta Grossa nearby Curitiba check this out www.diariodemanha.com.br/040117acompanhantes.htm I tried Maringa nothing came up for the Maringa newspaper the web site was not working at all. OK Now since I know more or les Ponta Grossa has a somewhat alright XXX scene. Can someone else explain to Me also the XXX scene of Ponta Grossa a city half way between Curitiba and Londrina? Would any one know if good brothels exist in Ponta Grossa? Good cheap hotels and other Sex Services in Ponta Grossa? I am througly researching this site now www.allyoucanread.com/news/brazil_news.asp MY only luck so far in the State of Parana finding XXX ads is in Londrina and Ponta Grossa. I tried checking out a few other papers with no luck at all even Cascavel seemed not to have massage ads. So far it looks like in the state of Parana the big 4 cities for SEX hutnting are Curitiba,Foz De Iguacu,Londrina and Ponta Grossa plus a 5th one Cascacavel. I would bet Maringa too. I will try to check out some more on line papers in Brazil now. Sperto if You have the chance buy some newspapers or help me research on this,NIBU R.

Sperto
01-18-04, 22:40
Nibu,
I left Porto Velho. Came to Manaus friday morning. Manaus is great!
The fantastic Remulus had some problems with the police lately. Missing some kind of permission. Aquarius, next door, is OK but not comparable with Remulus.
Hopefully Remulus will open tonight.
I´ll keep an eye open for newspapers.
My trip ends in March.

Nibu Raphael
01-18-04, 23:46
Sperto great report can you make one last update on what you saw for XXX action in Porto Vehlo? I think you mentioned quite a lot of things. Can you explain how the love motels run in Porto Vehlo? How about getting a good decnt cheap hotel for 20 reales? Hey Bro. How is the food in the cities of Porto Vehlo and Rio Branco? Would you know anthing about Cruzerio Del Sul? How come you decided not to go to Boa Vista? Oh I posted this in the Bolivia section. If I ever go back to Santa Cruz Bolivia I would like to take the Death Train from Santa Cruz to Corumba Brazil. Does any one have info on how that train goes and then the Mongering scene in Corumba? I have never ever seen a reort on Corumba Brazil. Corumba is a city of almost 100,000 population on the border of Bolivia of course. I think my buddy Rodrigo from La Paz Bolivia mentioned the place a little but no in depth full report. OK Back To you Sperto You are going to Be in Brazil until March. Great. Hey what obscure metro cities will you visit in Brazil? What about Campo Grande? Ponta Grossa? Cascavel? Foz? Will you visit any of those cities. Still pick up newspapers for Me and post all the massage and escort stuff you see there. Oh Sperto one last thing did the papers of Porto Vehlo and Rio branco have ads for clubs,massage places and escorts? Ok I am out of here,NIBU R.

Nibu Raphael
01-20-04, 04:46
JW You are alive,Great. Oh that HBO special report said a 1000 sex and strip clubs exist in Sao Paulo.WoW is that true? Sounds to good to be true,NIBU R.

Nibu Raphael
01-20-04, 05:42
Any info out there on Corumba Brazil by the Bolivian border?

Nibu Raphael
01-20-04, 06:29
www.rense.com 1-16-04 very good article on the fingerprinting issue. has the brazilian government speeded up this fingerprinting stuff in to a better quicker system?

Nibu Raphael
01-20-04, 09:17
When I come back to Sampa this babe and her Lesbian show I will check out www.contatos.com.br/rainhasoraia/index.htm Check out this hot photo of her too www.contatos.com.br/rainhasoraia/03.jpg I have posted on her quite a few times before those are some Monster 48 GG Sized Titties. She is from Northern Brazil I think Portu Seguro. She loves Sampa Hates Rio. She loves to go Nude on the beaches in Northern Brazil. She has her place on like the 7th or 8th floor not to far from Rua Agusta like 2 miles or less actually her place is like a few blocks way from Kilt Club. I owe Rodrigo R. From La Paz Bolivia her info. Rodrigo always thanks for You turning Me on to her photos and phone number. I did her twice but never got the Lesbian show by her and her friend. When I came back to Sampa the second time from traveling thru Southern Brazil I came back just about broke. This Women also dominates too. In hate Her Puzzy and ARse out good. Her puzzy is great not really oozing like other big girls Real sweet puzzy and sweet attitude. She has been working out of her apartment for almost 15 years same apartment. She syays in her ad she is 30 but she is a mature young 40 probably 41 by now. Her real name is Gloria. She rules, Later Ya All Sampa rules,NIBU R.

Nibu Raphael
01-20-04, 10:41
Hi I just wanted to add on Gloria she loves 69 great. She loves to if you lick her aerolas on her Big Titties real good and finger fuck her puzzy great Damn she loves it. I mentioned to that She claims to do Lesbo stuff with another Big Titted girl. I ran out of money to get that service with them both. I guess her friend is a Big Titted Italian girl. Damn I must get Back to Sampa this year. I am shooting for May or june on this trip. Right now I will be leaving for Venezuela in a few days. I wonder How the Venezuelanas will compare to the Brasileras. Then in August maybe I go visit Locombia. I made a reort too in SP last year that I also did a young babe who worked outside of A Porno Cinema in centro in the day time. Unfortunatley these were my only fuck sessions I partaked in When I was in SP. Well Since I am posting here this again asking Sperto One other report on How Porto Vehlo went? How Is Remulus and Manuas treating you? I mentioned to What other cities are You hitting on your trip? I asked for these cities too And I still need info on them Campo Grande,Boa Vista,Cruzerio De Sul,Ponta Grossa,Corumba and Pelotas? Hey Sperto did you check out any River Boat Brothels yet? Ok Man Sperto or someone else Any info you guys now pass it on,NIBU.

Sperto
01-21-04, 01:13
Nibu.
Remulus is treating me well. Unfortunately it's not open every night. Problems with the police.
I have not found any riverboat brothels.
From Manuas I go to Sao Luiz, Fortaleza, Salvador and Rio. I don't think I'll visit are any more obscure cities. I don't have the time. Boa Vista I'll go to on my next trip.
In Rio Branco and Porto Velho were no sexads in the papers.
The love motels works as always, bring your girl and pay per hour.
The food was good. Excellent fishdishes, tucunaré, sorubim, pirarucu etc.

Nibu Raphael
01-21-04, 02:06
Hi Sperto Great Fucking Reports. Yeh Man I need to return to Brazil this year. Your reorts on Rio Branco and Porto Vehlo Kicked ass. Brazilian women do Love XXX just like that Gloria babe from SP. The second time I got it on with Gloria it was intense Fucking SEX I did not have this good SEX since my days in Mexico City in 1998 This one hooker in Mexico City actually two of them Fucked like Rabbits. I forgot there name but They were also mature type Women in there late 30s. This one Mature Women and Very Beuatiful even had hair on her armpits but it turned Me on She was so Beautiful. Ok going back to Gloria She is does role playing too When I fucked her my second time We had a fun Rough Sex session. I fucked her so intense like The scene with Harry Reems and Kay Parker in Lamour. She slapped my face hard spit in My face. It was intense. I have a women that I will marry soon in Lima Peru but Gloria the SEX I had with her was intense I was almost crying in tears with her. Like I said I love My Women but Gloria I want to be for my lover. Like I said before My Buddy Rodrigo from La Paz turned Me in to her in www.contatos.br Now she only advertises in the Sadomasiquism section but she also had different photos before in I think the lesbian sec tion or another section. I still wish I could of had her and her friend maybe this time around in May or June. Sorry I keep on mentioning this but Latin Women rule. I leave to Venezuela in a few days lets see if it is intense like Brazil and Mexico. Peru too rules cause Peru you can get almost all types of ages too. I love Peru Too. Sperto I hope You can visit Lima Peru this year. I am moving back to the US in either august or november at the latest. Man the day I move back I will Cry like a baby. SA is so intense. I hope to Monger with You this year. I may be back for another post soon. I need to check some E Mails here. OH Dude will you make it to Campinas at all? Take Care,NIBU.

Nibu Raphael
01-21-04, 04:48
Hi Sperto and others. Yeh I definenitly will be working on My trip to Brazil when I get back from Venezuela and Ecuador. I need to visit Gloria Aka Mistress Soraia A Crazy Kinky cool chick. Also that Barbara Girl at www.contatos.com.br on Sado Masoquism section looked hot White But Busty. I tried to call Barbara when I was in Sampa but her number was not functioning. Yeh These Girls here in Sampa do have limited stuff on Kinky Sex Not like in the US where all goes where you can Even Get Electro shock Domination. I am not in to that but more or less Fantasy Sex Rough At times for fantasy and very pleasant too. Maybe Next time I will get A Love Motel With Gloria and she could visit Me. Too bad she does not have things like Rop For Cock Torture or handcuffs. But She is pretty much open top lot of things but She will not get gangbanged by 2 guys or more. Orgy stuff is out for here. Maybe I can ask what If you get two more busty Girls with You. Ok I will try her Busty Friend with her next time. I havec said this before She and Karla Massage girl from Vina Del Mar Shuit Down Sauna Relax are the Biggest Butts and Huge Knockers in South America unfourtanetly I lost contact with Karla in Vina Del Mar. Ok Ok Back To Sampa SP it blows away Rio Totally. Though Rio Is great for Villamimosa. Damn I miss Brazil. Hey Sperto Get Your Arse To Campinas Ok Brother. I must go brazil rules but Fuck Lula Keep the Sex going in Brazil,NIBU R.

Nibu Raphael
01-21-04, 05:13
Did anyone yet catch that HBO Special on Sex Stuff in SP Brazil?

Nibu Raphael
01-22-04, 07:49
hi how is everyone doing? hey i remember a little more on that hbo special they showed that geisha mestica girl in some district in sampa and also in the japanese district i think called la libertad or something like that. they showed some gothic girls walking the streets too. ok i would also love to get some info on all the sex shops and leather/lingerie type places in sampa if any one has a complete list please post it here. i also know some other porno cinemas with girls exist in other parts of sampa not just the centro area. hey i know i keep mentioning on gloria but she gaves damn good head but only with a condom. she likes to eat great food i invited her too a pizza from across the st. she also loves fine wine. i was going to get her some but we then decided not too. i promised to take her to a buffet place i never did. i will have to take her next time when i am in sp. if you see glorias photos here hair is a mixture of dark red hair in reality i guess mixed black and red. when she ties up her hair the redness shows more. i think i mentioned her soft parts are eating her out from puzzy to arse in a combination mix. i do not think that though you can fuck her up the pooper chutter. her best thing is licking her big monster tits with a ton of saliva and fingering her puzzy to complete climax. she does kiss and all but maybe jusrt with certain customers. all in all she is a sex animal in bed. gloria rules. expect any other new info that i can tell you about her in future posts if you guys do not like her there are always a ton of more sex workers to choose from www.contatos.com.br,nibu ps i still want info on those sex shops. i need to buy gloria a nice black leather outfit or big black boots that are dressed to kill.

Nibu Raphael
01-22-04, 08:19
Hey to Chuponalgas come on Villamimosa Is not that bad as it sounds to you. I went there all by myself and was the only white guy there. Rio rules for Villamimosa much better then Help and much cheaper,NIBU.

Nibu Raphael
01-24-04, 05:10
Max Gilerg my last few days in Brazil I had a choice do Gloria and her Lesbo friend or go to Campinas. Campinas was alright but no 100 clubs there maybe 40 there and some were closed down plus Taxi going back and forth was about 60 soles. BTW I nevcer saw no ***** over 50 or even 45 years. Next time get the reort right,NIBU R.

Nibu Raphael
01-27-04, 00:07
Sperto when is your Sao Luis report coming?

Nibu Raphael
01-28-04, 23:52
Sperto thanks for your Sao Luis report.

Nibu Raphael
01-30-04, 22:22
I agree with you Sperto Villamimosa is the best that Rio has to offer. I will come visit Rio again cause of the Villamimosa. If the VM did not exist I would not go to overpriced dangerous chaotic Rio again. THe VM IMHO is one of the best brothels that I have ever seen probably the best for Me. To Me the Big City I love is Sampa. SP people are great not snobs like In Rio. Sampa girls are much more hotter even in Curitiba great hot girls too. Rio is not a Paradise it is pure hell. I will try my best to make it back to Brazil some time this year. I also love the attitude of people in Brazil much better then where I am here now in Caracas Venezuela. The girls in Brazil plus Peru do look at you. Here Where I aqm in Caracas now man so many of them are stuck up. Finding XXX services in Caracas is hard too. One example in centro Sampa sex ads all over the phone cabins like crzy plus all the sleazy porn theateres with girls. I can not find that kind of stuff here so far in Caracas Venezuela. Ok Enough of this going back to The VM yes I would pay for services of VM over and over again. Help is nice just to tgo in get drunk and look. They charge way too much money. Sperto you are my man. On to another note if you go to Lima Peru also stick to the cheap brothels and other good services advertised in the local papers then spending a 60 to a 100 bucks at Tequila Rock in Miraflores,Lima Peru,NIBU R.

Sperto
01-31-04, 23:02
Hi Nibu.
I agree with you.
Places like Vila Mimosa in Rio and Remulus in Manaus are the best.

Nibu Raphael
01-31-04, 23:30
Thanks Sperto. Yeh VM blows help away anyday. Will you try the 8 floor brothel in centro Sampa when there? What about contatos.com,br when in Sampa? Why IS SP,s nick Sampa? I never knew why. Please Tell Me? Thanks,NIBU.

Sperto
02-01-04, 23:28
Nibu,
I´m curious about the 8 floor brothel in Sao Paulo. I might go there in March. Sounds fun....

Nibu Raphael
02-02-04, 18:01
Dude Sperto You might like it the 8 floors look in the old archives foe info on it,NIBU R.

Nibu Raphael
02-03-04, 17:22
Guys When will you learn go to VM in Rio,NIBU.

Nibu Raphael
02-07-04, 03:49
JW I just Pmed you. Go to Brazil again and even Colombia. Venezuela only go if you exchnge on the Black Market money I mean a lot. Brazil Rules for Mongering so does Peru And I bet Colombia is intense too. Guys Mongering is not in Venezuela. Ven. Sucks for Mongering. Hail Brazil,NIBU R.

Nibu Raphael
02-07-04, 18:47
hey everyone has the brazilian authorities speeded up the fingerprinting and photo process for us citizens? are they now photographing at land borders? guys why has everyone stopped talking about this? whats new on this subject? have things improved? someone answer me,nibu r.

Nibu Raphael
02-08-04, 01:29
What now Spidy says they are strip searching US citizens coming in to Brazil? What if You have like a connecting flight to Salvador or Taxi thats paid in your package travel package waiting for you? You arrive late and you paid good money for a hotel package of 2 days. Whats Up? Some answers here PLEASE,NIBU R.

Nibu Raphael
02-08-04, 01:35
Member 1598 Doctor Pimp are you crazy that 8 floor brothel in SP is safe. You are just a rich latin dude complaining Shut up and fuck,NIBU R.

Nibu Raphael
02-09-04, 00:38
r.d. i disagree spidy and others must keep talking about this fingerprnting bs. i am coming back to brazil in june. i want it to be fast. how fucking long can it take hust to photo you and fingerprint you just a few minutes. 10 minutes at the most. i will have this planned out for my conectting flight and all is on close timing for they speed up the process. even www.expats.com.br says nothing on this now. guys this is our rights lets fight for them and be very free mongers,nibu r. ps sperto where are you now...

Sperto
02-09-04, 21:32
Nibu,
I´m in Fortaleza.
Nice women but bad weather.

Nibu Raphael
02-12-04, 03:10
Check out the big campaign now to crack down on Prostitution in Copacabana www.expats.com.br I also read a couple articles on that in some Venezuelan papers where I am until saturday,NIBU.

Nibu Raphael
02-20-04, 03:52
Sperto are you still in SP? Did you check out the 8 floors of girls in centro SP? I am back in Lima Now. What else is new? Keep us posted,Your Pal NIBU R.

Nibu Raphael
02-23-04, 16:39
Guys and whats new with the fingerprinting issue? Is the process more fast now? All this talk on Rio Crackdown BS. What about the rights of US citizens?

Nibu Raphael
02-23-04, 23:07
Hey Cutting Edge and Dogdays you guys both got it wrong on the fingerprinting. It is wrong what the US and Brazil is doing. Now lets get to the facts: Have they sped up the process for US Citizens at all? It could be worse: What if Chavezs Government in Venezuela started to the photos and fingerprinting. Some one post on this if you can,NIBU R.

Nibu Raphael
02-25-04, 02:00
Sperto How many days do you got left in Brazil? Did you visit the famous 8 floor brothel in centro Sampa? Any other crazy VM stories in Rio? Did you get any girls from www.contatos.com.br yet? Take Care,Your Pal Nibu R.

Sperto
02-25-04, 17:26
Nibu,
I have not been to Sao Paulo on this trip.
Spending a couple of weeks in Bahia. The Salvador Carneval is the best!

Nibu Raphael
02-25-04, 19:30
Sperto will you make it to Sampa on this trip?

Organicgrowth
02-27-04, 13:41
Nibu old friend,

I’m away to Havana in April. You ever thought about Cuba at all? It would be excellent to hook up. I know you like BIG chicas, Havana is the place for big on top and big on behind!

Regards, Havanaman

Silent
02-27-04, 21:57
Nibu,

I'm an African American male, and when I arrived in Rio de Janeiro on the 16th of February, I was never even fingerprinted nor photographed, but I did notice that the white passengers on my flight were.

I didn't care to make any fuss about it, I just figured they had it all under control, and went on about my business.

They asked me a few questions then waived me right on to pick up my luggage, after I got my luggage and walked around that corner past Duty Free Brasif, I knew for sure they were going to stop me there, but to my surprise, nothing. They just told me to walk past the green and red light, it flashed green for me, and I was on my way to find my driver.

I'm not sure what their point it, but I have an American Passport, and I thought for sure they would fingerprint and photo me, but nothing.

*shrug*

Nibu Raphael
02-27-04, 22:08
Yeh Havanaman I got some friends in Cuba a couple mostly in Holguin. I wanted to go but I am still on to other travel trips. Next probably Ecuador,Iquitos and Tarapoto:Peru and Brazil and Chile. Later,NIBU R.

Nibu Raphael
03-06-04, 04:42
wow silent weird shit. yeh i still want to visit brazil this year possibly for one month in june.... it sucks that this fingerprinting stuff exists. i wish just more wsg people would tell me if the process has speeded up? are they now fingerprinting people at the borders entering thru buses too? i just wonder how smooth or bad this stupid system is going now,nibu r.

Nibu Raphael
03-09-04, 03:38
Sperto any new updates for March? I mean are you still stuck in Brazil? Yeh I am still stuck in Lima Peru,NIBU.

Nibu Raphael
03-10-04, 02:14
Sperto again Where are you? When are you coming to visit Me in Lima Peru? This is my last year of living in South America,NIBU.

Nibu Raphael
03-10-04, 02:19
Would any one have the code to see the photos for www.contatos.com.br? It used to be simba then filhote. Can Some one PM Me The Code letters to see the photos on www.contatos.com.br?

Nibu Raphael
03-10-04, 02:23
Sorry one more quick post only Londrina now has 0 posts. Can someone make a good reort on this city? Sperto do you have any new info on Londrina?

Nibu Raphael
03-11-04, 01:47
Hey This article in www.expats.com.br mentioned a city called Alfenas in Minias Gerias about a Mayor of the city leaving with the cities money... The photo of the city that is only 66,000 population made it kind of big looking. Whats up with this city? Any Mongering going on in this city? Hey on to another question What about Sorocorba in the state of Sao Paulo? Correct Me Guys if I spelt that wrong. I think I actually took a bus thru there coming back from Curitiba to Campinas. Ok any info on all this would be appreciated,NIBU.

Nibu Raphael
03-11-04, 21:20
Check out the new www.rense.com Man Lokks like Brazil is on Venezuelas side. Us And Brazil relations are getting worse all the time,NIBU.

Nibu Raphael
03-12-04, 02:57
Hey XXL lot of hotels in Lima Peru where couples go to supossedly have hidden Candid camera. Check out www.hardperu.com

Sperto
03-13-04, 20:19
Nibu,
I'm in Rio. I won't go to Sampa.
I got no information about Londrina.
Cheers

Nibu Raphael
03-14-04, 00:11
Sperto When Does your trip end? Any new updates on the Great Villamimosa?

Nibu Raphael
03-16-04, 03:59
Sperto Whats going on at the great Old Villamimosa?

Stud_Lee
03-18-04, 05:24
i came back from sao paulo last weekend. i heard that they stopped fingerprinting americans in rio, but the federal police is continuing the practice elsewhere.

i can speak for the gru procedures when i arrived late feb. all the flights from north america and europe arrive in the morning, so the immigration line gets really long then. they have a separate line for americans where this bored-looking old woman who can’t speak a word of english is waiting for you at the end. they make the americans wait for about 40-60 minutes before they start processing them – not even the us airline crews are spared. in the meantime, they speed all the other nationalities. you can hear the other nationalities snicker and sneer as they speed along while you’re stagnant.

eventually, the woman starts admitting people, then she “fingerprints” and “photographs” you. i can tell you this: the fingerprinting machine was not on when it was my turn. and i saw that she deleted the photos for the others who were ahead of me (she doesn’t even attempt to be discreet). hell, i doubt that she even knew what she was doing, nor did she know how to operate the program.

basically, this whole procedure is serves to annoy americans as much as they can. the airline crew on the flight told me that this whole thing was a sham. my girlfriend’s cousin, who is a cop in sp, told me the same thing.

and now the federal police is on strike, so leaving the country is a pain in the ass as well! the lines to get out can last as long as 4 hours!

Nibu Raphael
03-18-04, 05:46
Stud Lee are you sure they stopped Fingerprinting US Citizens in Rio. I hope so,NIBU.

Stud_Lee
03-18-04, 16:02
I did not go to Rio, so I don't know. But this is what several different people told me and they insisted it was true. I do know that a Rio state judge ordered that the procedures be stopped. Whether or not this was overruled by another judge is beyond me.

Sperto
03-19-04, 02:53
Nibu,
Vila Mimosa is still going strong. I think a good alternative to V M is the cheap casas in centro. Almost the same prices and nice surroundings, even though it lacks the wild atmosphere at V M.

Nibu Raphael
03-20-04, 18:34
Hi Sperto thanks for the new info on Rio. What Casas then are the best in Centro Rio? What new girls are at Villamimosa these days? Hey What about Praca Mua Can You give us some new info on that scene? Man also How long are you still in Brazil for? Man You got it made to be so long in Brazil. Hey Sperto are there also any other cities you will check out In Brazil before you leave? To Stud Lee: Are you sure they stopped fingerprinting US Citizens in Rio? I hope so. Hey Stud But What If I come To Rio Brazil asnd then Need a quick connection to Salvador cause I have a package plan with a Taxi and hotel waiting for Me in Salvador?? How will that work? I mean with the hour delay on fingerprinting Would they waive Me thru? How Do you beat going around this BS? I mean If I pay for some package deal And Then I arrive to Salvador real late and lose some hours on my paid hotel and Taxi waiting for me who the hell Compensates for that? I am not A Rich Man If I go I am saving a lot of money for this suppossed trip in June. This Fingerpriting stuff is a Human Rights Violation the Same in the US. It Sucks Socialist Commie Lula is taking advantage of this very vital situation. Hey If Rio they are not fingerprinting any more GREAt But IF So I will go thru Rio or Sampa with a quick connection to Salvador I will just tell Those Asshole Federal Police I will miss my plane to Salvador and Hours on my hotel and Taxi that is Free. Hey And That Nuthead Powell When He visited Brazil recntley Did not do Jack Shit on this whole Fucking Mess. I must go now before I get too out of hand. Alright Sperto,Stud Lee and others take care,PISSED OFF NIBU.

Sperto
03-21-04, 20:13
Nibu,
the casa that I liked most i centro in rio was Travessa de Ouvidor 37. At Vila Mimosa there are lots of new girls. Praca Maua is the same as always. Some of the strippers at Florida are goodlooking, 50 reais/hour.
I go back home tomorrow.
Cheers

Nibu Raphael
03-25-04, 19:41
Can Some one respond on my last post on immigrations in Rio. What is the story? I think I should be in Brazil for 3 and a half weeks and Chile for a week.. All of June and early july.... Are they still fingerprinting US citizens in Rio???? also from Rio Is there bus services directly from the Airport to take Me to Belo Horizonte? How about also local buses from the Rio Airport to the Leblon area? I am not sure How I will do this all Maybe From Chile to Rio then come back thru Sao Paulo.. Later,NIBU.

Nibu Raphael
03-26-04, 18:42
I guess www.expats.com.br after april 5th will be come a pay website,NIBU.

Nibu Raphael
03-27-04, 20:09
Are they still fingerprinting and taking photos of US Citizens arriving in Rio?

Nibu Raphael
03-28-04, 00:49
Hey Mongers that will be In Florianapolis and Porto Alegre be careful this weekend a Storm Cloud is brewing I heard a A Hurricane will come to this area this weekend the first ever of its kind Brazilian Weather forecsaters disagree and think it will be a heavy storm while US Forecsaters say it will be the first Hurricane of its kind to hit Brazil this weekend.. Ok While on the topic of these two cities I heard in Florianapolis Exists nude beaches. What is The Action on these Nude Beaches? If Some one can post some info on that and New Updates on the XXX scene in Florianapolis post it here or in the Florianapolis section. What new updates are there for the XXX action in Porto Alegre? Any info on Pelotas too? What about XXX info on Uruguiana? Damn I am on a roll here now I asked this before Any XXX info on Londrina out there? Any info too on Maringa out there? To Sperto: Did You make it back to Europe? How Did your whole trip go in Brazil? Did you find Brazil to be cheap? Oh Sperto Dude too Can you update Me on the XXX scene in Belo Horizonte too? What is this Armageddon all about and Savassi in Belo Horizonte? Again tell Me about the cheap hotels in Belo Horizonte? How many hours is the bus ride from Rio To Belo? Any Last fun highlights on VM in Rio????? Might Be Back for a part 2 Nibu Report here soon,NIBU..

Nibu Raphael
03-28-04, 01:03
OK Nibs back her for part 2 but I thought I would have more to say but Not. I would like some more info on all the Busty Blondes That work at Sauna Imperial in curitiba and more info on the XXX scene in Belo Horizonte?

Art Fartzalot
03-28-04, 08:08
I was not fingerprinted when I came into Rio on March 11 in the am from Miami, via Sao Paulo BUT the Foreign Line was very slow, slower than getting into Cuba which is really bad.

They have a webcam type deal which maybe does take your picture while standing in line but this white Florida gringo was never fingerprinted.

It does [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) one off when you see they have like 5 or 6 booths and agents standing around bullshitting and only 1 person working at a time.

No hassle when leaving either, luggage arrived both coming and going in good condition, nothing broke and traveled on Varig.

Nibu Raphael
03-29-04, 22:16
Did the hurricane affect Mongering at all in Rio,Santos,Porto Alegre and Curitiba? I am still trying to get to Brazil in June but need to find cheaper plane tickets from Lima Peru To Rio Brazil. Alright Guys Take care,NIBU.