PDA

View Full Version : Khorat

Pages : [1] 2

Admin
05-11-03, 17:12
Please select "Add New Report" to start this section.

JuiceSpike
05-12-03, 00:57
Skinless,

You finally got your own page. Fill it up. Is Korat the new frontier?

juice.

The Traveler
05-12-03, 20:15
Skinless, Samus Aran :

This is your section. Provide some info for the rest of us where to go and what to avoid. Samus is always talking about his home base, but I have never really seen any valuable info from him.

Also let us know where we get the best acommodation. I personally prefer the Sima Thani (the one close to the bridge) over the cheaper places like e.g. K.S. Pavillion. But hey, that's me, others won't spend that much.

Skinless
05-12-03, 22:50
http://www.stickmanbangkok.com/Weekly/weekly87.html
Having recently become engaged to one of the lovely maidens of Korat, I have found myself spending some time in the city of Korat. Just 250 km northeast of Bangkok, Korat is, depending on which numbers you go by, either the second or third largest city in Thailand. It is commonly referred to as the gateway to Isaan, although many people in Korat will tell you that Korat is not Isaan!

I had visited Korat a couple of times previously and truth be told, I found it dull and boring. I found little to see and do, and I guess that as far as tourist destinations go, there really isn't much there. But, visiting the city with a local is a quite different experience, and when looking at it as a possible alternative to as a pace to settle, it has potential. In fact there is something about Korat that grabbed me on recent, albeit brief, visits.

So, just what is it that Korat has that has touched me? What can a provincial Thai capital have, that the great metropolis of Bangkok does not? From http://www.stickmanbangkok.com/Weekly/weekly87.html

The first thing you notice about Korat, like everywhere in Thailand, is that it is MUCH smaller than Bangkok. You can drive through the city in a relatively short amount of time and the traffic is nothing like Bangkok. It makes you realise that Bangkok really is a huge pain in the ass to get around.

Everything, and I mean everything, is cheaper in Korat. Food is much cheaper, getting around is much cheaper, and major purchases like houses are a lot cheaper too. But, this is all offset by the fact that getting work in a place like Korat is not easy, and jobs in provincial centres pay a lot lower than a comparable position in the capital. Furthermore, there are far fewer farangs living there than Bangkok, and with Bangkok being something of an intellectual graveyard at times, one might just about go stir crazy in a place like Korat if intellectual stimulation is even remotely important to you.

The Mall opened a huge great shopping centre in Korat a couple of years back, but it is one of these shopping centres that targets Thais, sort of like The Mall Bangkapi, Seacon Square etc, and most of what is in there will appeal to farangs about as much as a bowl of som tum boo will. An Emporium, Siam Discovery Centre or Mahboonkrong it isn't.

Could I live in Korat? Hmmm, tough question. Once one has settled down in life and assuming they no longer require the madness that Bangkok is famous for, a city like Korat might just satisfy. It is very typically Thai but when compared to the capital it has few of the creature comforts that make Bangkok such an easy place to live for a foreigner. Take away these creature comforts and life is not quite as easy.

To survive in a city like Bangkok, you would have to WANT to live the Thai lifestyle. The lifestyle lead by so many farangs in Bangkok is most certainly not typical of the way Thais live!

Somewhere like Korat would allow a Westerner to lead a typically Thai lifestyle with certain creature comforts at a very low cost. However, I have to wonder to myself just how many would want to live like this. If you speak Thai well, are content living on Thai food most of the time and genuinely enjoy the Thai way of life, then a place like Korat could be for you. If you require interaction with farangs and all of your farang comforts, then I doubt you'd survive in a place like Korat. Important note: I refer to the city of Korat here and NOT the countryside.

Freeler
05-13-03, 02:23
Skinless,

:D!

Skinless
05-13-03, 14:08
passing through korat, we passed by the statue of ya mo, located in the centre of the city, which reminded me of a story that my girlfriend's mother told me recently... there was this homeless man sleeping in the central park in korat city. he went over to the statue of ya mo and bent down, waiing deeply. he explained that he had no money for food, and no money for the journey back to his family in the countryside. he asked ya mo if he could provide him with 500 baht that he needed for food and the long ride home. all the while, a policeman was standing nearby, watching this homeless man. as he watched the homeless man, he heard the story and took great pity on him. the policeman delved into his wallet, pulled out 300 baht and handed it to the man. as the police officer walked away, the man waiied deeply to the statue of ya mo, thanking him for the 300 baht. he then said that next time you give me some money, give it directly to me because the policeman stole 200 baht of it before he handed it to me...
http://www.stickmanbangkok.com/weekly/weekly77.html

having visited korat before, i can honestly say that there is nothing much to see, in the city itself at least, so we didn't stay, instead passing through on our way to what we believed would be greener pastures.

heading east along highway 226, we were now in unfamiliar country, a part of the kingdom that neither of use had previously ventured into. the province immediately east of korat is buriram, and we decided to head for the city and find digs for the night. buriram is a funny sort of a place but frankly, there is little to see or do in the town itself. even for hardcore isaan fans, this place doesn't have much going for it. it does not have the zest of a student city like khon kaen, the beauty of a river side city like nongkhai or the size and variety of korat. buriram was one of those small thai cities with the obligatory rep001tering of temples, government offices and markets. there was little else to see in the town itself, or at least of there was, we missed it.

Skinless
05-14-03, 16:19
Here are some comments on the horrible Thai sex trade from Loney Planet's Thorn Tree, links given later. The other earleir pots are frm Stickman, who really knows the scene.

Posted by:
AJH
Wed 14 May 2003
0:58am

Last reply by:
Mike_N
Wed 14 May 2003
8:03am
Replies: 49 Views: 197 How about morals??Anyone out there have any? Pages: 1 2 Last
http://thorntree.lonelyplanet.com/categories.cfm?catid=51
Hey,
I've been reading over tons of messages on this board today, and I'm just wondering if there's anybody who ISN'T interested in the girls of Thailand or anywhere along thise lines. It seems like there isn't a soul that's posted thoughts that were derogatory towards the sex tourism of Thailand. I hear disusting amounts of stories about how the guys rent out the girls in Thailand. Does anyone not have an interest in this? Is it even normal to NOT do that kind of thing when you go there? As with the drugs and alcohol? Seriously, I'm not feeling the same as I was before about Thailand.
I feel like guys are pigs out there, but if I'm wrong, please let me know.
I know someone that's in a relationship right now, and he's in Thailand. Is it going to be hard for him to resist this sickening cycle, and be faithful to his significant other? Has anyone anything to say about this? I feel like I'm the only one who sees a problem with this...

A LP reply:
AJH
Posted: 14 May,
0:58am
How about morals??Anyone out there have any?

Hey,
I've been reading over tons of messages on this board today, and I'm just wondering if there's anybody who ISN'T interested in the girls of Thailand or anywhere along thise lines. It seems like there isn't a soul that's posted thoughts that were derogatory towards the sex tourism of Thailand. I hear disusting amounts of stories about how the guys rent out the girls in Thailand. Does anyone not have an interest in this? Is it even normal to NOT do that kind of thing when you go there? As with the drugs and alcohol? Seriously, I'm not feeling the same as I was before about Thailand.
I feel like guys are pigs out there, but if I'm wrong, please let me know.
I know someone that's in a relationship right now, and he's in Thailand. Is it going to be hard for him to resist this sickening cycle, and be faithful to his significant other? Has anyone anything to say about this? I feel like I'm the only one who sees a problem with this...

A reply here: http://thorntree.lonelyplanet.com/messagepost.cfm?postaction=reply&catid=51&threadid=156002&messid=1271173&STARTPAGE=1&parentid=0&from=1
Tretower
1:15am

Gosh Amy! we are on a hobby horse!

But I am confused; on the one hand you say you read many posts on this board condeming the 'sex n sin' industry. On the other you say you see much of it!?

I would not take this board as representative!

ProfessorFart
1:59am

Seems like the OP has a very limited knowledge of what Thailand has to offer. I for one get pissed off with the endless sniggers and innuendos when I tell people I'm off to Thailand. In my experience it's narrow minded people like the OP who help to perpetuate this image.

Not all men go to Thailand for hookers, although many do, and some go without the slightest attention of doing so but end up falling into it all!

Pasty, please.

Tretower
3:44am

ellis, very bland simplification of the situation.

Thailands economy is more diverse these days with many women working in shops and offices.

Most of the girls you see in bars are 'bonded', effectively slaves, 'sold' by their families from poor rural areas.

Many never make it home, dying of AIDS.

To portray the sex industry as a simple choice between the poverty of the land and the wealth and bright lights of the city is silly.

These are not American college students trying to fund they're way through further education with a little harmless pole dancing or 'modeling'.
tezza
4:17am

This is a site for all travellers. Sex tourists included.

Many sex tourists are unattractive or shy guys who have no chance with girls back home; or older guys who are like-wise losers with women. Who has the right to say they should not visit?

It's just a hunch, but I feel a lot of these diatribes are written by attractive women who have fabulous sex lives. Certainly less attractive girls may feel differently, judging by the number I see in Bali and Sumatra in the company of the local gigolos. And good for them too - why should unattractive women have a permanently tough sex life?

Having seen this industry from various angles (short of full on participation, ie getting a prostitute), I would make a few observations.

1. People do things on holiday they wouldn't normaly do at home.
2. Thai women may be attractive, inteligent, loyal etc etc; but most 'hostesses' have limited command of conversational English.
3. Most pissed up 'farang' can't tell the difference between a REAL woman and a 'lady man'.
4. 'Legitmate' Thai women do NOT {as a rule} approach [chat up] western men.
5. Patpong is such an institution it attracts couples.

There's a few points for discussion!

-------------------------
Severe
Acute
Flatulence
Syndrome

Skinless
05-14-03, 16:24
Joe_Zop: This is just my short 200 th note to wish you a happy 1,000. You now have the same number of posts as I have had sex partners. A pity none of them were in Korat. Mya you live for many many posts yet, And may you eventually lose your virginity to a nice young lady.

Joe Zop
05-14-03, 19:15
In honor of you, Skinless, this is post #1000. Had you and Freeler not gone on a deleting binge (which Jackson has now made impossible, or I'd have cleaned up a few posts just to stay below the threshold for a while) you would both be nipping at my heels, with Freeler probably well past me.

As to your good wishes, thank you and who knows -- perhaps the lady who plucks me will be in Korat, which is definitely on my agenda for my next trip to LOS. After having far more sex partners than you've currently got posts, it's possibly high time that virginity disappeared...

And since Jackson opened up this section, how about you and Freeler (with Samus, if he'll do it) pulling together a very short and basic guide for newbies about Korat?

Freeler
05-14-03, 19:28
Joe_zop,

Many congrats on your #1,000!
When and where's the party?
Only trouble is: If you keep on posting the magic number will disappear:(
Furthermore, I deleted only about 600 posts, so your math is a little off...

The guide was here, you could have come to Korat last winter, but you didn't.
Only T-W-O(!!!) posters here obviously read my initial posts on this town, visited and posted.

Skinless,

:D:D!

Dinghy
06-04-03, 03:58
ah, yes the joys of Korat - got a room near the monument and went out for food at about 10 - one guy pimping a girl at the noodle stand for 200 or so, another group of YOUNG (and I mean 15yo MAYBE girls for the same price) everyewhere I turned more poon. Prices here are SIGNIFICANTLY lower than P'ya - I-net cost 15B/hour (of course a slow line) The one I brought up here from P'ya is from here and was an adequate tour guide if a PERFECT example of a starfish. she went home (p'ya) this AM complaining that the roughly 3000 I gave her total (prepaid her room rent in p'ya for 1500 and then gave her 1200 total more for the 3 days)wasn't enough rattling Thai that I didn;t understand but probably just complaints. will undoubtedly put in a bad word word about me at the bar in p'ya. oh well, live and learn

Samus Aran
06-04-03, 05:04
Dinghy:

Korat is full of babes. SA has always advocated Korat has a good alternative than lets say Pattaya. Slower pace, nice swimming pool. One question though, why would you want to rent a ho from Pattaya to go to Korat with you. Dont disappoint me. Do the travelling yourself and get a "take out" in each province. Skip this nonsense of hiring a ho to be your tour guide. Get the girls by the hour and get your relief that way. Bringing a girl to Korat is, like as Tapioca always said," Like taking sand to the beach." Have fun and get with it.

Your Friend,
Samus Aran

Philo
06-07-03, 19:03
Is this list real?:

www.sawadeethailand.com/province/northeast/nakhonratchasima/accom.html

Means you can live in a hotel in Korat for B3000-5000 a month?

Joe Zop
06-07-03, 20:08
Sure -- you can do that in most non-tourist-heavy places in LOS, and even in some of those. You can do the same thing in guesthouses, generally getting a bit nicer place for the money. Of course, you're usually not talking a hotel very high up the scale, if it's even on the scale at all, and a month in a place like that to save a couple thousand baht may not be worth it, depending on your personal sensibilities. I know there aren't a whole lot of 100-150 baht-per-night places I've stayed or seen where I'd want to spend the month, but YMMV.

If I recall correctly, though, Samus has an apartment in Korat for about 6000baht, and those are easy to find at that price and much lower just about anywhere outside of Bangkok and the Phuket beach areas. I've seen very decent places in many areas in LOS -- clean, quiet, safe -- for 3000 baht a month. You can probably also negotiate a monthly rate at one of the hotels a bit further up the scale for a better price than their posted rates, especially during off-season periods such as your next trip will be.

Philo
06-07-03, 20:52
thanks joe_zop

As you correctly have stated before - I'll run out of money. But from jan04 I will have to live off B60k a month (or less, to be realistic)

I have found out that I can stay outside BKK for 10000 a month and found several BKK hotels for 20000 or less (too expencive for me). An apartment is no option for me unless it is serviced (and in BKK i think you can have a serviced studio for less than 15000).

Anyway, info on 'common' accomodation is now important to me.

I have come to the conclusion that I will have to prepay room, breakfast, laundry, 10 dinners in a nearby Thai restaurant and 5 burgers/steaks. And buy some 100 Singha's... That way I'll come by until the next paycheck (evenif I am broke).

Whatever cash is left I'll use for hoi: slowly understanding that it can be had for B500 (or some places B200) ....

Freeler
06-07-03, 21:41
Philo,

Is this list real?

Nope.
Far Sang is only B150. But it's too far from the action. OTOH it's very close to the rws.

I paid B120-200 for all my rooms last winter except for my Pattaya hang-out: B350.

Philo
06-08-03, 15:55
Samus Aran

In the 'Other places' thread you claim that you now it all about Korat. But you haven't answered the guy who asks you for MP's in the same thread.

Also, this thread contains almost no info on the town.

Could you please compile a guide - or do we have to go to the archives and other web sites?

In peace.

ph

Real Bob
06-08-03, 17:24
Gentlemen

I will be gong to the LOS in a few weeks and plan an exploration of Isaan. Could any of the old hands fill me in on good spots to hunt. I'm thinking about Khorat, Udon Thani and Nong Khai in particular.

Keep up the good work."It matter who's doing them as long as their done"

Realbob

Samus Aran
06-09-03, 07:03
As requested:

SA has been to every massage parlor in Korat. I wont waste time telling you about the unworthy ones. These are at the top of a short list.

1. Ginza - Located near Klang Plaza. Nearby Hotel is Chaopraya Hotel. 450-500 baht. Soapie runs anywhere between 1200 and 1800. Clean and well run.

2. Pegasus - Right behind Korat Hotel. Hotel is 450- 600. Literally 20 ft behind the hotel. New and clean. Girls sit outside . No fish tank. If i were to stay at a cheap hotel this would be it.

I can tell you the name of the others but I rarely visit. Stick with what works.

Pailin Square - Near the Sima Thani Hotel right as you come into Korat

Palace - Not worth a second go
Plaza - Old and dirty
Pegasus - Ok. Located near the new bus station in a large hotel.
Osaka - Found it dirty
Jumbo - The name here implies the size of the girls

Remember. When your humping in these MP's you are most likely humping a Bangkok girl. The Korat girls work the Bangkok scene. Afraid daddy and brother might accidentally choose them on a "night" out. These "tub" girls normally do the Bangkok-Korat bus runs on Friday afternoon. Some are young college girls earning a few extra $$$ on their hands and knees. And, I dont mean cleaning the floors.

There are also lots of discos where some Korat college girls will "work"it.

Hope this helps.

Samas Aran

Philo
07-01-03, 10:08
Thanks SA

But I managed to find a lot on the net on my own. Being a sissy I BF'ed an ugly, old hag from Buriram in BKK at B300 a day to be my guide (I explicitly told her NO BOOM BOOM - and please leave the room when I take ladies...) for a weekend and went naKHOn RATchasima.

And now I know I will probably never take anything at B200 anywhere in LOS :D

Seydlitz
07-01-03, 19:23
Samus Aran,

I have a question for you:

on the only occasion I stayed overnight in Korat, I stayed at the Royal Princess Hotel for 2 nights. I was traveling with my own pillow, so that I never felt the need to sample the local market that you promote so effectively.

In the lower floor of the Hotel, there is this night club, that is full of lovely young Thai ladies in evening gawns who are sitting on couches around the scene. There were few customers, and I was the only Farang there.

Were these lovelies available for carnal pleasure on the premises? It seemed that they were sort of hostesses who could probably be persuaded to come to one's room at some point, and for a fee, but that was not obviously part of a well oiled system of paid sex business.

Philo
08-06-03, 06:01
some korat newbie info ....

get yourself to mor chit (see any bkk map) northheading bus terminal (taxi = b100 + 40 tollway, or bts = b 40 + 40 mc taxi).

go third floor, buy ticket b 157 aircon, and head for the bus (everything is clearly written in english as well as thai). you'll feel a little bit odd because you're the only falang amongst some thousand thais.....

three(+) hours later (that is if you survive the crazy driver) you are in a nice provincial big village. you do not exit the bus before it stops in a small in-city terminal and everybody else gets out.

you say yes to the mc taxi or tuk-tuk you like and head for korat hotel (if they do not understand you say the former name k-star hotel. mc b 20, tuk b 40). the hotel has plenty of rooms (no booking needed) and you say you stayed there before and payed b 500 a night. you now have a room.

important: get the tat city map in the reception. it will be your invaluable directory for your isan expedition :)

the map clearly marks all hotels, shopping malls, banks, bus terminals etc. the korat hotel is marked as k.star.

the park with old (and young) hags at a low baht rate is easy to spot surrounding the western old city gate pratu chumpol (see map). but i never took one.

there are no commission for tuk-tuks so you can have the driver show you the mps. ginza (1200, 1400, 1800) is quite good and pailin (1600, 1900, 2100) is ok. perzeus is closed at the time being. palace (1200, 1600; i think) had a few girls worth the effort. osaka is the worst mp i ever visited (and good for your own view of los).

the fun factory disco is fun, and the disco opposite korat hotel has changed name from j one to speed2. you'll be the only farang in both places. good nonpro's are hard to get, but you'll find a girl on the outside just before closing time 2 am. the disco in or close to i-yala hotel is closed.

finding a good girl daytime in the shopping malls or on the street takes hard work and patience. this it not bkk (and i liked the difference).

many people speaks a little bit english; you'll survive. and i felt completely safe everywhere and at anytime.

a lot of expats with good info is found regularly in a bar called pizza shop (every tuk-tuk know it).

the bus for bkk leaves from terminal 2 (see map, tuk-tuk b 50 from hotel).

Freeler
08-07-03, 04:02
Philo,

Depending on the buscompany, you may pass TheMall, get out there and take Bus#6 for B5 or B7air.
It passes both Sakol and Korat hotels.
Should you arrive a the big busstation (bokoso mai-bokoso new), look around and you will find the municipal busses leaving from a separate platform.
Ask the driver for 'Talaat' (market). Quite a few busses go there, taking different routes.

Have yourself a bonkin' good time in Korat!

Philo
08-08-03, 07:27
The hotel told me to and I used yellow bus number 6 (B 5 for those interested) to and from The Mall.

My point is that as a firsttimer you don't know where The Mall is and at least in my bus BKK-Korat the driver and the service lady didn't understand a word I spoke. And the bus didn't even stop at The Mall (I guess because nobody except me asked for it ....)

When in loS, do what the Sharks do, and get of at the inner city terminal along with the rest of the passengers .............

Dazzler61
08-08-03, 09:34
I'm in Korat for a couple of days (first time here) and what everyone says about this place is pretty well right on the money - not much here at all - at least nothing like Bangkok and Pattaya. No beer bars, no gogos, no crowded streets, etc. But there is some action. I've not tried any of the facilities but there are a number of MPs here. I'm staying at the Korat Hotel (570 Baht per night - pretty good value I think). The MP that was described as being 20 feet from the Korat Hotel is not called Pegasus - it's called Perzeus, at least that's what the signs say.

Last night I was approached by a girl on the corner of Suranaree Road and Ratchadamnden Road - near Wat Pra Narai. I was heading for an appointment and couldn't take her up on her offer. Sorry, but I didn't have a chance to discuss prices or services. It was very clear that she was a street worker. Looks, about 6/10 - at a guess I would say she was about 24/25 years old.

To the right of the entrance to the Korat Hotel is a joint called the KR Cafe - not a cafe at all, more like a nightclub. Some very attractive girls sing and dance here (Thai songs and dances of course). Went there for a while last night, chatted easily to one of the singers, as did my travelling companion. Felt sure that I could have taken her back to my room (or some other place) if I had put in a little effort.

Most tuk tuk drivers have said they could take me to short time ladies, but I haven't availed myself of this service.

Sorry I can't be more helpful.

Dazzler

LuvumBare
11-21-03, 00:10
Met a Korat girl in HKG last night. Is here for a month and the back to KRT. Cute, 23 years, no baby, B's, fair English. I picked her out of a crowd at Hari's. Super smile. Went for all night for HK 750.

She gave a fantastic, non-sexual massage for about an hour after a shower together. One of the best I have ever had.

Got down to business - she loves DATY and responds with a gusher. Her hands are fantastic but any type of BJ was not on her menu although she is very good with AR.

Once on top she proved why we call them LBFM's. Super in all positions.

Would rate her at 8.5 if she "smoked".

Have her Thai cell if anyone wants to enhance their Korat experiece. She should be back by mid December.

Tatoosh
11-23-03, 01:23
Did I miss something in the "Terms & Abbreviations" section? What is LBFM? Lady Boy Effing Machine? Laid Back Frontal Massage? Large Bottom French Maid?

Tatoosh

Dinghy
11-24-03, 13:49
Tatoosh - "L"ittle "B"rown "F"ucking "M"achine

Tatoosh
11-24-03, 19:45
Dinghy

Ah! Okay, now that you mention it, I think I have heard that phrase, but it was twenty years ago. Kind of slipped off my radar. Thanks.

Tatoosh

Summiteer
11-24-03, 23:16
Luvunbare,

I would be interested in that cell number as I will be in the area at the end of the year

Summiteer

Summiteer
12-01-03, 19:59
Luvumbare,

Thanks buddy - much appreciated - I will endeavour to return the favour if at alll possible.

Happy punting to all
Summiteer

Freeler
01-28-04, 06:01
Day 9,

after a six hour busride it was 'Mall, Mall, Mall' time, so I got off the
bus and jumped on the waiting #6 for the park/market area. This time Ichecked in at the SriRat, one of the ST hotels, for B160 a night.
After a shower I made a round through the park, walked about in the NewYear market and grabbed a bite at the restaurant near themonument. A good rice-chicken-garlic+pepper for B30.

On my way back to the room I saw some old faces, some familiar :)
faces and some new faces. One girl is loaded with piercings. Four in herbelly, a dozen or so in her ears. Not my cup of tea. Then I met S.
WARNING: Cutie alert!18 yo S from BKK... Let me catch my breath...
Way too cute to be in the park! She wanted B500, fuck only. No
smoking, no mouth to mouth kissing...
Who cares, she had this look in her I that makes you want to ask ' Who's...' she settles for B300 but seemed VERY nervous on the walk to myroom.
She said she was not nervous. OK, I' ll believe that for now... In
the room she started to take of her clothes in an almost mechanical way.
But she reveiled some very kissable perfect titties and some broad hips,nice little bush too...
I just had to suck on those titties... DAMN!
She started stroking my dick and old faithful reacted the only way he knows how: Hard 'n' happy!
I tried not to think of glazing this little donut. It may take a few
sessions before we get there.
But just some fuckin' and some CIC will do this time around.
S did not disappoint in the Pam-Pam department, but I had to releasemy legs from her stranglehold a couple of time.
I need freedom of movement, the first requirement in life!
After I blew my load into the rubber container she wanted to quit toclean up immediately.
Hohoho, wait a minute, how about some afterbonk resting?
She wasn't into it at first but then almost fell a sleep with her litle
hand around my balls...

When I paid her she wanted to leave without securely hiding the money.
I demanded she did, and out came a small container, which she opened.
I was defenitely not number one this day. I saw some big notes in
there... thousands and five-hundreds. This gal is doing well. Have to get some pics!

BTW Internet in Korat SUCKS! I tried three cafe's last night and two his morning, and only this second one has some kind of connection.

Freeler
01-28-04, 06:05
On posting from Korat - internetcafe's, this is just to give you an idea of what you can run into...

Once again I find myself in trouble: Only a 'newspaper' window appears here to post in. It is so horrible to read that I will postpone my posting until 'later' - whenever that is...

Yesterday I spent an hour typing my day 10 report and then it wouldn't send! FUKFUKFUK! I had to BUY a B15 floppy to at least save the message for later posting.

Korat is the town with perhaps the best IT shops outside BKK So howcum internet SUX? The internetcafe's all use proxy's - I guess if a proxy server gets an overload the ic's die with them. This is the main reason that I don't use proxy servers from my home connection (plus that I'm on FAST cable, so less need for it)

I did in fact send some posts several times, just to make sure it ended up somewhere safely. Right now I can't access mail.yahoo.com and sign in properly. I do get signed in, but only in Groups, not in Mail...???!!! Wazzup-wit-dat?

I tipped my fav floorlady B200 for Sawadee Piimai - Does this get me off the CheapCharlie list:D?

I'll try to post again later...

Freeler

Freeler
01-28-04, 06:11
Day 10

This morning I left the SriRat for the old standby Sakol. Cheaper, better, cleaner, quieter...

On my way back to the hotel I ran into D - a favourite of mine for the past two years - and we immediately retired to the Sakol.

Man, does that big pussy of her's drive me nuts! She was VERY nice to me, not like before when she always seemed in a hurry. Now she even said she wanted to come with me to my home and she wants to be my wife...!
Have you ever!

We proceded by performing a long and slow fucking session during which, for the first time, she did a biting pussy act.
Put the clamps on!
D was in GOOD shape today and gave me good-good feeling for a loooong time. Ending in a nice facial. She always turns around and then makes these noises like she doesn't want it.
Yeah!
But after the goo is spread she always goes to the bathroom to check the result in the mirror...
I luv D and if I was a complete idiot I would marry her and take her home.
But I'm not and I won't.
Got her phonenumber.

I walked her back to the park and despite the fact that it was only 3pm I had a big appetite for spicey food. So I went to the restaurant near the monument and had me a spicey porkdish. And an ice tea with milk.

I had a look at the nightmarket. Almost no food anymore, mostly clothes now and some music and videos. Not much to see so I went to the gate in the park to take photos of some of the illuminated floats and trees.

Around 7pm I walked back to the hotel when yesterdays cutie came up ASKING if I still wanted to take pictures.
I was dumbstruck for a moment and asked her to sit down with me on a bench. Had to catch my breath. I popped the question immediately: tow allai - how much?
She must have thought about that, or she wouldn't have said: B350 for fuck and photo, no smoke, no m2m.
There!
I agreed and we went to the hotel.
In the elevator she showed me her perfect tits... and said: I want you take photo, I like you.
Yep, cutie's in love with me too. Same as D...
In the room we took it slow. Real slow. Took some pics. Did some titty sucking. Got a little HJ. Did some pam-pam and took some more pics. Too bad: NO glazed S today. But bearing in mind the sudden change from yesterday - maybe tomorrow!

I found out why she doesn't want m2m. She doesn't know how to do it! All the time she was checking in the mirror to see if things looked good. She tried to let her tongue move quickly... didn't work! At first I thought she was about 23-24 but now I'm starting to believe she is just 18.
But cute!

Freeler
01-28-04, 06:17
Day 11,

It was getting close to 2.30pm and I had a date with D - fuck her up the butt - at 3pm, so I took a bus back to the park and didn't see D.
An old lady came up to me and asked if I was looking for the lady I was with yesterday and I said 'Yes"
Well, one of them anyway:)
She said that D waited for me at nine this morning (saam moung chow) when we agreed on 3pm (saam moung yin). Anyway, D showed up half an hour late and didn't even approach me. I waited another fifteen minutes and walked up to her, telling her that we're still go. D all smiles.

I wanted her to finally give me some good DT and to help her on her way I invested B35 in some strawberry flavoured rubbers. So after the initial undressing and showering I produced the box and gave it to her. More smiles. After a little HJ we put the rubber on and one happy D went at it. Swallowing the damned thing exept fot the last inch or so.
For that she is forgiven.
This was goooood.
But all good things cum to end to make way for better things: Taking D from behind. She doesn't like doggystyle too much because she always starts cumming immediately...
No different today.
Slammed it home (after a change to N-11), one cry and nothing but shaking pussy for the rest of the ride.
I forgot all about the planned assfucking!
For once I planted my potential offspring not on her face but deep inside her in the everlasting N-11.
After an nice half hour of post-bonk-close-togetherness I walked her back to the park.

Just before I went for a bite I ran into S. Yesterday's cutie ain't no cutie no more; A big ugly piersing through her tongue (What for? She doesn't kiss and doesn't BJ!), three or four in an ear. None in bellybutton or clit she said.
I gave her the first pic I took of her and she was delighted. For B300 I could take some more. And fuck her.
Maybe later.
First I was going to have that bite. Great food, as usual, at the restaurant near the monument.

About an hour ago, 6pm, I looked for a massage place one of the backchannelers talked about. Didn't find it... Asked a guard at KoratHotel, he didn't know.
BTW the soapy Perzeus next to KoratHotel is now named Mandarin Massage

Day 11 evening,

Once again, third time, I took cutie to my room. Cutie had some difficulty talking - the piercing is hurting her. Can you expect anything else from a B120 job in the NewYear's market?
Took her doggie too this time. She basically has two words: 'Yes' on entry and 'No' on pushing it too hard.
Anyways, the other things she said could have been amything - imopossible to understand all those knot-in-her-tongue sounds.
She still loves me, but goes back to BKK soon:(, taking a van eventho she had no money left from the B300 I paid her.
All the cash she had two days ago has vanished. She took it to the BigC.

Day 11, the conclusion,

About 15 mins after S left there was a knock on the door.
I opened and guess who was there... S.
Cutie didn't have the guts to take the elevator on her own. There are loads of ghosts in Thailand and the elevator variety is especialy nasty!
Being the honorable gentleman I am, I liftboyed her down and walked her out to the street too.

Freeler
01-28-04, 06:30
Day 12,

There was a weird, aggresive mood in the park today, amongst other nasty things that happened, a guy sitting with D started shouting at me.
Not funny.

A woman and a girl with HUGE knockers walked in my direction and the woman actually pushed the BT one against me. They were soft and bouncy. Woman offered the girl to me for B300. I declined: I hate pimps and they get as little business from me as possible. But I must say, the thought of releasing those enormous tits from their tight wrappings alone would be worth a 6,000 miles journey!
After refusing a discounted price of B200 as well, they walked off.
It looked like the girl was a retard let out of psyche-ward for her weekly stroll. Pathetic.
They sat next to a Thai and again it was obvious that the woman did the talking. After some time they left for CathayHotel, a ST place on the road that runs parallel to the park on the western side.
I was heading in that direction too, I went to the only internetcafe that had some kind of connection the past few days but they were disconnected now too. I talked to the owner(?) for about five minutes, when I walked out to the street I almost bumped into retard's tits again.
Back after FIVE minutes? And why is pimplady going to the hotel with retard? Looks like s-c-a-m of some sort to me.
I didn't see Thaiman, or perkaps I didn't recognize him. Not everyone has 'mammarable' features like retard!
BTW Retard has Chinese features, almost white skin. I doubt if she has the ability to talk at all...

A few weeks later, I was back in Korat, a reliable source told me that Mamasan ALWAYS collects the money, that she gives it to 'daddy' and that BigTitRetard NEVER spends more then 10 minutes in the ST hotel...

Freeler
01-28-04, 06:35
Day 13,

I planned to take the 10.55 slow train to SiSaket, so I had plenty of time for a solid breakfast, perhaps some internetting and a little last stroll in Korat. Breakfast went down ok, internetting was non-existant and the stroll produced a short meeting with D. I saw her eating a B20 meal, so I walked up to her and gave her B20 for the food.
She smiled - she is SOOOOO in love with me! I asked her about that guy yesterday. Well, she didn't like him either but apparently has to put up with him. No wonder so goes to the park to find true love...

more on Day 13 in 'Other areas'

Skinless
01-28-04, 06:43
Freeler: I am happy your are finding LOVE in Korat. Stranger things have happened. SA would be proud of you.

(Rev) JTS

Jaimito Cartero
01-28-04, 09:20
Freeler - Great posts. I say, take D home and make and honest woman out of her. :)

As someone who likes to go off the beaten path a bit, your posts are nice and informative. I've got to get some sleep before my trip to Germany in 7 hours. I got from the current post to day 9, and it's all a hoot.

Freeler
01-30-04, 18:59
Continued from Phuket, Day 23.
Days 24, 25 and 26 spent traveling.

Day 26, back in Korat...

Well, I'm writing this 'over the Pacific' and I've lost some of the details. So I'll keep it short:
O was cute, nice, very good performance and well worth the B200+B60 for room.
L in the evening had no teeth apart from a few black stumps, but promised good quality. She delivered: Deepthroat without a problem, good handywork and a good fitting pussy with plenty effort put in as well. I just didn't like the end, after a 'catch-cum-in-mouth' act that I didn't expect, she went to the bathroom to spit my cum on the floor.
I'm pretty sure I didn't kiss her goodbye...

Day 27

In the early afternoon: MIDGET alert!!!
T, 35yo, 1m40, good sized tits, nice smile, gave me a very good round for B150. Good BJ, nice TF and some unholy bonking ending in a nice splash on her tits.

Old hag alert!!
In the evening I was talking to an older lady. She said that needed money to buy tomorrows food. Needless to say that this conversation ended with some haggling to settle a price of B300 for as much as I want within two hours. Cool.
N is about 60, lives just 100m from the park and 'usually doesn't go with men'.
Whatever.
In the room we go at it and she does a lot to make sure I'm sanuk all the time. She tries to DT and after initial failures she suddenly gets the idea: Don't gag, just swallow.
Her very tight pussy was almost to tight for entry, but when the old poker was finally in...brrrrr... good feeling. Damn good feeling.

To be continued in the Pattaya section...

Ganoosh
02-29-04, 08:00
[Call for Info]

Group:

Would like to get intel on recommended accommodations in Nakhon Ratchasima. I plan to be passing through within next 6 months and would appreciate any feedback from WSG mongers. Currently, I am considering Sima Thani, primarily because it is more upscale. Proximity to convenience stores, bus/train stops, shopping malls, bars, nights clubs are main factors when I choose hotels to stay at. In-house restaurants, convenience stores, massage parlors of interest too.

Understand that NR/Korat is primarily a freelancer SW town. Any info/recommends on go-go bars or MPs appreciated as well.

Please post to group or MP me directly, thanks in advance.

Cheers,

JFX

Headhunter2000
03-01-04, 05:39
Just got back from a weekend in Korat. Got to the Korat / K Stars Hotel around 7pm and the lobby was filled with hot girls in evening gowns, apparently from the attached karaoke club. Went to the counter and was informed that the hotel was fully booked. Got the name of another hotel nearby. (Korat Hotel can be contacted at: KoratHotel@hotmail.com -- next time I will book ahead of time!)

Walked 2 blocks to Chomsurang Hotel. (www.chomsurang.com) Quiet and empty compared to K Stars. Booked a double room for 700 B. Did not have to show any ID to check in. Basic amenities: hot water, A/C, guest-friendly, a little run down, but clean and good enough for my purposes.

There are at least 2 soapy MP's within a 5-minute walk of this area. Mandarin Massage directly behind K Stars and Ginza Massage across from Klang Plaza. Gave the Mandarin a try. Prices have gone up since the last report: 1450, 1850, or 2150 B. I chose #811 from the 1850 pool, 'Ying' from Chiang Mai, 21 years old. Snow white skin with beautiful face and body, but terrible sexual performance.

Checked out the park with the 200 B SW's, but the girls there were a rough lot. Wouldn't indulge in that area unless I was really desperate. To get to the park, turn left as you exit K Stars and walk along Asadang St. for a couple blocks and you are there.

Korat* was a nice change of pace from BKK, but I probably won't be going back anytime soon. Took the bus from the Northern Station. Took 3.5 hours to get there, but 4.5 back to BKK due to traffic.

*If you can't find 'Korat' in your guidebook, look under 'Khorat' or 'Nakohn Ratchasima.' Same-same.

Over and out, HH

Skinless
04-16-04, 08:57
Skinless spent the Water Festival period in this quaint city. He really enjoyed the park and the ladies, many of whom he photographed and will post in the future. These include:
1. lovely teenage body from the back and a very ugly face from the front.
2. Two pregnant women. Skinless fucked the uglier but sent the prettier away with a 20 bt tip.
All in all, Skinless was not happy with the quality of the fucks. The minimum price now seems to be 300 bt though some did go for less as business was slack. Skinless saw some old "friends" from last time. Amazing how they harden up. Skinless also had some problems from drunks and doped up kids. As there are LOTS of massage parlors nearby, it is only a matter of time before the joys of the park disappear. Skinless ejoyed the hotel (public music was on too late), the water festival (Skinless got dunked many times but he enjoyed it and he took a photo of a lady with paint on her).
Skinless verdict : Korat is good for R&R. Freeler's favorite hotel is no longr in LP guide, which seems to be very popular in some circles. If you are doing the Isaan bonk trip, you need hotels to rst up in.
As I was typing this, a Dutch guy was behind me with his TG; he was also typing Yahoo messenger to some other ho, using the hearts background. Guys, play straight with these ladies and they will play straight with you. Dont be a butterfly. Be like John T Skinless: always faithful.
I am in Buriram right now. Lets see if I can get breakfast tokens or if the receptionist fits me up with soem of the hos stating on the same floor as me.

Skinless
05-16-04, 00:41
Korat Quiz: These two sisters have more than blood in common. What else?

Skinless
05-16-04, 00:43
Korat Quiz: Here are four Korat hookers, three of whom Skinless fucked. Who is the odd one out?

Three I
05-16-04, 00:56
When and if I go to Thailand I have to meet you Skinless! You are so fucken funny! I hope you didn't fuck the one with the glasses!

Skinless
05-16-04, 02:35
hey three x: answer the fucking questions; don't make speeches. and yes, i did fuck her, several times, even though she is 6 months pregant. she gave me two blow jobs too before i left korat. i missed freeler. i cased that park so much, fucked so many of them that i had to get out of town. pregnant is a nice lady. she does not get many fucks as people are sqeamish about that shit. no honey, no money, no food but she takes it in her stride and skinless admires her for that. another pregnant lady was asked to leave my room when she took charge. i gave her 20 bt for the walk and felt bad about it as she needed the dough. i did not know pregnant # 2 was pregnant till she did the penguin walk. sue, who spent the last 36 hours with me in nana found it revolting that sick farang fuckers fuck pregant women. skinless said nothing but just lay back and let her blow me.
if you meet sue, say you know john from japan and him good man. john give her one knife, two pairs of male shoes, a male watch, two durex condoms, half a packet of baby powder in partial payment. skinless, him have big heart.

skinless, him get bus to airport form landmark (50 bt). him call sue over to bus. her reluctant to come as her weighed down by skinless cast offs. the beggars look up to take in the scene: leonardo skinless hanging out of a bus, stopping the sukumvit traffic and kissing his flagging tits sweetheart goodbye. instead of a kiss, skinless him gave her 340 bt tip. as the bus left, skinless watched his beloved walking away, counting the extra windfall and not looking even back at a besotted skinless. romance, like herpes, is eternal. skinless sat back in his seat and mused on life and thai hookers.

Skinless
05-16-04, 06:26
Korat sisters find comfort in Lonely Planet. It is truly amazing how many Thai hookers spend their days reading that shit.

Skinless
05-16-04, 06:28
Korat sisters run nude in Skinless pad (and use his towels which he hates) Guess which one had her period on top of Skinless?

Skinless
05-16-04, 06:29
Towels and tattoos maketh the Korat lady

Skinless
05-16-04, 06:31
Korat Park scene: Skinless only fucked one of these 200 bt babes.

Skinless
05-16-04, 06:38
Not bad for 200 bt.

Skinless
05-16-04, 06:43
Skinless goes shopping

Skinless
05-16-04, 06:48
200 bt hookers get their fortunes told.

Skinless
05-16-04, 07:30
Sexy pregant chick Korat

Skinless
05-16-04, 07:31
Sexy pregant chick consults LP

Skinless
05-16-04, 07:32
Sexy 200 bt pregant chick relaxes with LP, her job done.

Dunderhead
05-16-04, 09:23
Skinflint,

At 200bt and 300bt why don't you just shag an animal or have a wank? These are pretty rough photos that I'd keep to yourself.

My .2 won worth eitherway.

Skinless
05-17-04, 01:46
Faulk: The two sisters were good lookers and one of them was a good fuck. Maybe the tariff put you off. As the photos show, they do wash as well. I regard this form of sex as masturbation. As regards sex with animals, here is a photo of an animal for you.

Skinless
05-17-04, 02:08
Faulk,

I regard much of this form of paid sex as a form of masturbation.

They have wet pussies, unlike animals: much safer, but, unfortunately, often much tamer.

I feel these photos tell a story. Many of the "sexy girl" photos do not. They are pay 4 play, and the play is often not good. See my photo in SA section.

Here is a photo of some Korat monks enjoying the water festival.

Duniawala
05-17-04, 14:21
Skinless

Excellent photos. Keep them coming. It is refreshing to see pixes of places and action outside BKK and Pattaya. I don't have time to visit these places as I am usually in transit. One of these days…

Also, love those two sisters. They are cute.

Domino
05-18-04, 07:43
JFX,

To get to Korat, go to Mo Chit skytrain station and take a 157 bus/taxi to New Mo Chit. There you get the buses to Isaan, Korat included. The statue in the photo is beside the park where the cheap hookers are to be found. The soapies are past the shopping mall which is near the statue. The staue is Korat's most famous landmark.

RCA Knight
05-19-04, 07:56
To go to Korat. Air Asia 9 baht one way from Bangkok. 9 baht.

Only a 30 min flight. I took this 9 baht flight 3 times already this year on Air Asia for 1-2 day monger in Korat. Check out airasia.com.

Adjarn
05-23-04, 17:10
RCA,

I've checked out the airasia.com web site and it looks too good to be true. Have you personally used airasia? Can you tell us about the experience? Thanks

Adjarn

RCA Knight
05-23-04, 22:12
Adjarn,

I just booked another round trip to Korat. I will be going again june 11-13. For 18 bahts plus tax. All together 330 Bahts round trip. And I also booked round trip to Udon Thani June 4-7. Round trip all included 960 bahts. Use your credit cards on the websites. They will send you confirmation number by e-mail. Thats it.

Adjarn
05-24-04, 09:59
RCA,

Something very strange happened with the airasia company. I emailed them to ask a few questions and I got an email sent back from the company. However, they didn't answer ANY of my questions, and the email address that was sent to me was my own address! So, apparently there is no way to contact the company?

How many days in advance do you need to purchase your ticket to get the good fares? I thought the web site said about 7 days.

Are you willing to give your full personal recommendation for this company? I'm a little bit worried about giving my credit card info. after the email experience. Everything I read on the web site seems too good to be true.

Adjarn

RCA Knight
05-24-04, 20:09
Adjarn,

I not sure what problems you have with this website.

I and all my friends all use the websites for buying tickets. And now Thai people know about it too. You can check the rates just enter your travel dates and the rate will pop up. Then if you want to reserve just follow the instruction. This is a very very reliable company, 49% owned by Thaksin. I do not know anyone has problem with this system. If you have question, why don't you call them. They have office in Bangkok too. 02-515-9999. This airline make my short hunting trips very affordable.

Beer Guzzler
06-04-04, 19:47
I had to pleasure to be in Korat (Nakon Ratchisima) Thailand (45 min plane ride or 3 hour bus ride from Bangkok) with some buddies for business and pleasure and stayed at the Sima Thani Hotel. http://www.simathani.com Very nice hotel with all the luxuries and you can get a room for as low as $40 or 1600 baht a night. For food we usually ate at the hotel or went out to the American places there (Pizza Hut, KFC, etc.) most of them near Klang Plaza, which is Korat’s mall and is considered to be downtown. Was too scared to try out the vendors on the street who sell noodles and stuff, we’ve heard of some nasty “runs” cases so we stayed away. Korat as many other cities in Thailand is easy to get around. Fortunately for us we had the Tuk-Tuk (took-took) drivers in front of the hotel that were willing to take us anywhere. Tuk-Tuk’s are motorcycles that been modified with passenger sets in the back, but be careful these guys tend to drive really fast and against traffic and make some crazy turns. Korat is infamous for the Fish-Bowl establishments where ladies hangout behind a glass wall where customers get to pick them by number for a nice massage and extras. We tried many fishbowls around town, unfortunately, I did not make a copy of the map that had all the fish-bowls labeled on the map with little bathtub signs. But if you ask a tuk-tuk driver, they can take you to any of them. Again, there are a lot of fish-bowl establishments around Klang Plaza. I remember going to one right across the street from Klang Plaza but it wasn’t all that good. My favorite place just happened to be across the Main road from the Sima Thani Hotel. We could’ve had easy walked all the way down the corner to cross the main road on the bridge, but we were stupid enough to run across the main road which is very dangerous. Anyway, once you cross the main road from the Sima Thani, the place is located on that corner on the second floor. I believe there is a sign on the first floor that says Chili Bowl. When we walked in the place it looked like a huge restaurant, in fact we thought it was one until we saw the fish-bowl ladies. You sit down and order a drink or two with the waiter and check out the girls who have numbers on their tops. Once you have decided which one you like, you take tell the waiter to bring her over for a drink. In my situation, I picked this beautiful girl with a nice rack and was probably 20 years old and a 9 in my book. We negotiated to 60 dollars or 2400 baht for a nice massage and FS. She took me to a room upstairs that had a nice Jacuzzi style bathtub where she bathed me down and also wash herself. Once she wiped me down with the towel she started this long and sensual massage (half hour easily) that almost put me to sleep. After that she flipped me over and started with bbj for about 10 minutes. She put on the hat and she rode me like a nice cowgirl, she reversed it after while still inside her and rode some more. I busted my nut while I had her on mish with her legs on my shoulders giving her the hardest thrust I could give her. She did it, she moaned, made her pussy tight, she frenched me, she even came twice (or at least I think she did) giving me the total GFE with no rush. What an awesome experience! I would rate this one of the best treatments I’ve ever received if not the best. She washed me again and help me put on my clothes. After that we walked down to the fish-bowl and I shared my incredible experience with my buddies and her theirs. Overall experience was a solid 10, not even Pattaya Beach experiences could match up with this one. We went back 3 or 4 times more while in Korat, all visits were almost the same. Please visit the Chili-Bowl Fish-Bowl if you are ever in this area, but be careful crossing the main road.

Beer Guzzler

Hi,

This is just a suggestion, so please don't take it the wrong way.

I appreciate the details in your report, but I know from experience that a lot of people find it very difficult to read a report that is written as one long block of text. It's kind of like trying to eat an entire steak in one bite.

I know how this happens: You're banging away at the keyboard, putting your thoughts into the report as fast as you can write them. However, if you could hit the return key every few sentences while you're writing, and thus break your report into smaller paragraphs, your report would be much easier to read, which would certainly be appreciated by your fellow Forum Members.

Thanks,

Jackson

Freeler
06-05-04, 14:31
k from korat.jpg

Face hidden to protect her from the likes of Skinless.
If you check Skinless' bunch of pics, you may spot a familiar pillow or two...

Big Kev
06-07-04, 07:24
Hey Feeler. K from Korat is downright scary!

Just my type!

Adjarn
06-07-04, 09:53
Feeler,

You got to put some sort of Warning Label on pictures like that. I think I'm going to have nightmares!

Adjarn

1Ball
06-08-04, 01:23
Freeler, i just threw up all over my keyboard !!!

Domino
06-08-04, 04:43
Beer Guzzler: Thank you for your very informative post. Just a few matters:

Never eat at KFC; always eat pizzas.

Street food is ok if there is running water. A little Delhi belly never killed anyone.

Tuk tuk drivers: for shame. These guys are working on commission. If oyu walk away from the park, past Klang Plaza, you will get all the fishbowls you can handle, my man.

Freeler and his like are paying 200 bt n the open sair fish tank, known as the Moat. You are paying 2,400 bt. To each his own!

Freeler: I think you are hiding that fat chick's face because you want to keep her to yourself. The others are just jealous. You should have got her to perform elephant tricks. Belguel would have made a meal of her - and broken his coffee table in the process.

Freeler
06-08-04, 04:53
1ball,

What make of keyboard is that.
When I throw up over mine the keys are always jammed:(

Adjarn, Big Kev,

You cry like babies!
I can only assume that you just don't pack the stuff it takes to fill the gap.

1Ball
06-08-04, 14:04
Freeler, it's an IBM laptop.
I just hosed it off, and let it dry in the warm Bali sun. it works fine now, but I am worried about opening another photo of yours, it might not make it next time around :)

(I have just positionned a couple of airline barf bags in a few strategic locations, so fire away, i can take it)

MeatMan
06-08-04, 14:41
Freeler, any doggystyle pics of her?

Freeler
06-08-04, 15:32
MeatMan,

OK, here is K from Korat in a kind of doggystyle picture which I had to make wsgforum posting rules compliant (Don't post pictures of the actual penetration!!!:(:().

Robert Lee
06-09-04, 04:52
Hey Feeler,

You have any frontals of her. I feel strangely attracted to her.

Freeler
06-09-04, 21:09
Fo the ecod,

I have just decided NOT to espond to anyone who can't type RRRRRRRR's,

Thank you

Robert Lee
06-09-04, 23:43
Ok Freeler.

Do you have any frontals of her?

I feel strangely attracted to her.

Is that better????;-)

Adjarn
06-13-04, 10:14
Can anyone provide more pictures of the girls hanging out in the park? They don't need to be nude, I just want to see what's available before I head out there next month.

Thanks,

Adjarn

RCA Knight
06-21-04, 19:56
had a very fruitful short hunting trip in korat. scored 1 amature and pounded 1 semi pro and one pro in tight 3 day schedule. arrived in late afternoon friday, tired of k star hotel. checked into sripattana for a change 900b. very nice room. then walked around headed to ginza massage. had quite a few girls but nothing impressive. papasan quote me 1800 and some ugly ones for 1500. i left and walked towards k star. the massage there changed name to mandarin.

had a few nice babes for 1800. and there were 3 stunner on the poster picture on the wall cost 2300. all three of them look really good in picture i decided to take a chance. i ordered one of them for 2300 and waited about 15 min for her to arrive. i think these super class girls only come when they are being summoned.

the girl was acutally really pretty just like the pictures on the wall and the body was so nice. she told me that mandarin now is owned by mirage group of bangkok. and most of the girls now are on shift duty from bangkok. i was little disapponted because i came to issan for a change in taste but ran into bangkok lady again here. the sex was so so nothing special. and there was no massage. but the body was impressive and the lady atitude was good. so i gave her 200 tip and papasan 100. total loss here at

later walked around towads kland plaza the bigger one. saw 2 cosmetic counter girls. one was cute and one has very nice body. walked past them and gave them a big smile and they smile back to me. a very good sign. so walked to them and try my pitifyul thai. they both have nice attitude and turned out again they are from bangkok. they were sent to work there at the counter in korat. they normally work at mall bangkapi. and have to go assist in all different places very often. i decided to go for the nice body and asked her number. we exchange numbers. she said she will call me after work.

i went back to room and get a shower and took a rest. later the girl called me and invited me to go to speed disco with them. we met up in front of the disco. it was very crowded because it was friday. i bought these 2 girls some drinks. they can really pour so i decided to open a bottle of 100 piper. that way is cheaper. i danced with the nice body and touching her everywhere. i whispered to her ears to stay together and hold together to sleep with me. she told me ok because she can not go back to the dormitory anyways. it has door curfew at 12 midnight. i asked her how about her friend and she said she is no problem. i am lucky i took a big twin bed room.

the other girl i think was somewhat horny too after seeing me touching and dancing with the her friend the nice body. she actually liked a boy near our table and i went to talked to him for her but it turned out this boy was gay. so she gave up. then we three went back to my room. the other one got in bed and turned the other way to sleep because she know i and the nice body friend will have another session. i pounded my girl really good first with a condom but i was tired and took it off for a better action. and laid my seed on her stomach.

they left the room at 7 am after only 3 hours of sleep. they have to work from 9 am. i woke up at noon and decided to change another hotel for fun. walked around and checked in chomsurang got a nice twin room 850. then took a songthel to the mall. later feel so sleepy again and went back to hotel to sleep.

woke up later and went to walk around and saw a karaoke bar at the first floor of hotel chaophaya inn and many girls went in and out. so i went in take a look. there were quite lots of girls and i sat around and observe. quite lots of customers too. i saw a cutie and asked papasan to call her. i talked to her and try to take her out but she said she has a customer already but will call me later so i gave her my number. i stick around the karaopke had a few wine coolers but there were too many customers so i left.

it was about 10 pm and the karaoke girl called me and said her customer took her out and she is free now. she said she will come see me at my room. so i went back and waited for her. but the same time the cosmetic nice body from the night before called me and they wanted to go out again. but i had to lie and said i was not feeling too well and want to sleep early and promise to see her the next day and final day in korat.

the karaoke girl came with her motorbike. she said she wanted to eat a noodle and we went together on her motorbike. i love to hold a girl from the back that gave me hard dick. she took me to a kanon jing place. it was really tasty and only cost 10 bahts for a bowl. then we went to buy some spy wine cooler and went to the room. the lady is a college student second year very young. she only work in karaoke on weekend sometimes. her parents are from ubon and she studys in korat. i told her straight i like to have sex with her and wanted her to stay with me that night. she told me she thinks i speak very funny thai and seem to be good guy thats why she came to see me. she told me that old regular customer always takes her out of karaoke to sing in the ktv with his friends then let her go. never asking her for sex. but i don't really care my flexible muscle is getting very unflexible by that time. she has a very good body. thin everywhere but has nice size tits.

i took her clothes off and she was really shy and insisted to roll up with towel. she won't shower with me. after shower i pounded her with a condom. and she like to lick my nipple but i really like her to lick my balls but she just did it for seconds to please me. the sex was so so again. but very nice soft personality and so far did not talk about money. we held and slept till 9am and when some one called her and she had to go. i got up and gave her a tip of 4000 and she was very happy. she till the last moment did not ask for money and i think she well deserve it.

my last day. changed hotel again. finally checked in k star(korat hotel) again.500 bahts. the cosmetic girl called me and wanted to see me after work. i was tired of going massage or karaoke or picking up new babe in the mall. so i decided to stay with her the last night. she got off work at 9 30 and came to see me at 10. we went to the night bazzar and i held her hands and bought her 2 copy cds for gift. she is day working girl and she never asked me for money. i really like this feeling just like a girlfriend. she said she will be back at mall bangkapi in bangkok next week and want to see me in bangkok. i like to see her too. her face so so but the body is first class. the personality very very good. the last night we walked around and ate at the night bazzar then went back to the hotel. i sex her again without condom. i think she is safe according to my observation. we slep together and she again woke up again 7 am and left for work. never asked me for money. really had a good time with her together. will see her again in bangkok.

it was monday and has no air asia flight. i took air asia friday to korat. but had to take the bus back. arrived bkk late in the evening. very nice hunting trip thanks to the cosmetic girl a pure amature that make me feel very satisfied.

Domino
07-08-04, 10:59
So, after posting this morning from Nana this morning, I wondered where to go. It was between Pattaya and Korat. Looking at the sad fuckers sitting in the Nana lobby, I decided I could not take another few days of looking at wankers who remind me of other sad GFE looking wankers. I got the 40 bt rail to Mo Chit, got the 3 bt ticket to New Mo Chit, got the 157 bt bus to Korat, got the 7 bt bus to the park. The first thing thsat strikes one is the prices. Say goodbye to Bangkok Sukumvit Zoo prices, say hello top the real world where the real people are.

I checked into the 150 bt hotel after sheltering from a very severe storm (there was another one on the way here). I then had a 35 bt meal of chicken and rice and iced coffee. I am now in the 20 bt an hour internet cafe.

The funny thing about price discovery, and it would be interesting to know who else besides Freeler knows this, but the more you pay, the less you get. The women around Nana are not worth a fifth of the price they ask. Here, they sell it raw and there is les pretense. The other great thing is I have not seen a foreigner since I left Mo Chit station. I am going to have another iced coffee soon and then drill some of these real women who deserve a respect a real man like me.

Domino

Adjarn: Most of the women have two tits, a nose, a pussy and an ass. Asl;o, as their English is minimal, so too is verbal communication. We have to communicate instead like the animals in the jungle: lowest comon denominator for the price of a pair of socks. Is there any particular part of the anatomy you would like me to train my lense on?

Freeler
07-08-04, 15:16
Domino,

Are you 'having fun' yet?
What does your Lonely Planet say about the B150 hotel?
You must have found out by now that 'that' hotel is one of the best deals in Thailand. It is definitely better than that B160 joint near the market (SriRat)...
Check out the park girl with half her teeth missing. She does a great fuck&suck&cum catching act. For B200!

Domino
07-09-04, 15:53
Some moreKorat HFEs: I am now pushing up prices here. My price: 300 bt for two pops, and I throw in 4 unused condoms, free. I bonked Fa again today (she got the free condoms for being a good hooker experience). She is vry popular with the motorbike guys and no wonder if her service with me is anything to go by. A nice professional woman, legal age with a great future if she does not get too many bad doses.

I met another lady who was the cause of a "fall out" with Jackson. Her skin is pure shit now. This goes to show that this game can fuck them up very quickly.

I also met the younger sister of the two sister Skinless did. 300 bt, two bonks but bad skin.

On the positive side, they only charge the price of a cup of coffee. And there is none of the Nana bs 5 questions or inflated prices for waht is a very basic service.

Good HFE (Hooker Friendly Experience): I left the Intneret cafe and my little puppy love was waiting outside, like Gretfriars Bob or Hachiko or any faithful dog. We retired to the hotel and she seemed to know every male we passed, those in the hotel included.
The hotel was full of cars but we repaired to the fifth floor near the elevator which is too noisy anbd from where I was moved this morning. I have booked my train ticket to Buriram which I hear is a friendly place.

Fa 9as in Fa-nny) sure was friendly. Too cums,. bbbj, AR, Greek and lots more. All for 300 bt, no tip. She would have stayed the night (she stays at Cathay) but I wanted to keep my possessions and sleep in peace.

Whuch I did. Now I will have an iced coffee and have another HFE.

I took some photos of Fa but she would not wear the Osama mask. Hey, takes all types. I am not putting any of my memory cards into any Isaan machine. Ther only plug and play I used here is my dick. I will run virus risks with that but not with my camera. Hope you all understand.

Domino (the man who fucks the women)

Freeler

I am in the internet cafe by the statue. The other is no good anymore. In answer to your question, there ia a young 300 bt negotuable beauty waiting outside for me. The fun begins

RCA Knight
07-15-04, 15:08
Went to Issan for a few days with a hunting pal who came to Thailand to visit me. First stop took him to Korat. This place I have been to so many times and have lost interest somewhat.

We arrived late afternoon by Air Asia.

We first followed a lead from a member that said there is a good massage parlor across the street from Sima Thani Hotel. He said its called Chilli Bowl. We really searched the whole area and could not find anything like that. Even asked tuk tuk driver about this place and he did not know so we gave up searching. This lead of a massage parlor called Chiili Bowl across from from Sima Thani Hotel maybe incorrect.

Later we went to the karaoke bar at Chaophaya Hotel. I took a girl out before my first visit and it was my second visit. It was a busy night with a big table of German young guys of 6 and tables of HK or Singapore businessmen and also some Thai men.
We decided to act fast to avoid competition later.

We asked two gals to sit with us and asked them to go have a short time with us directly. My girl was ok to go but my friend's gal was not willing to go so he had to change a babe and the new babe was very friendly and very nice skin. He took her.

So we took 2 room upstairs 450 bahts each. Plus 900 bahts for bar fine each(8 pm to 12 midnight, 1600 bahts for all night bar fine). 200 bahts for mamasan tip each and plus beers. The girl asked me for 1500. So for a lady out of Chaophaya karaoke altogether minimun 2600 excluding drinks and hotel fee.

It will be around 3300 including all fees. Not a budget place.

My girl was 19 and turned out to be a single mom has belly lines. A guy got her pregnant when she was 17 and she was a mom at 18 and gave her babe to her mom to upbring and rarely go see them. She said once a year. Thats the problem when babe has a babe.

Personality was not so good. She thinks she is the biggest star at the karaoke and started telling me so many guys want her to be a mistress and she refuse. I tried to finish her quickly but cannot come so I jerk off myself and let her go without a tip.

I always have trouble finishing gal who had kids before. Also these young cuties who think they are so cute and all guys love them are not really fun to be with.

Later we went to the Fun disco. Was very crowded. I try to pick up a lady with a bunch of friends and she gave me her number. Later she walked out to the parking to speak telefone so I followed her out. And talked to her outside. very nice girl very tall. She said she will call me after she take her friend home with her car.

My friend did not have much luck in the disco. We went back to hotel Chaophaya. Later the girl really called me around 3AM and I asked her to come and talk. I told her this is my last night and are going to Buriram next day. She said ok she will come see me.

She came shortly and we talked for 5 min and I I told her she has perfect skin and started to touch her. She was not shy and we hugged and I stuck my hands into her pants from behind and touched her ass and asshole. She was feeling good and I asked her to stay with me but she said she has to go to her friend's house in 15 min.

We just touched and I fingered her from behind sticking my finger into her pants. Then she said she has to go to her friend's house and she said to call her when we come back to Korat in 2 days. I told her I will. It was very nice fun and exciting 20 min with her without actual sex. She said she and her friend own a small steak restaurant, the kind that they pour gravy sauce on top of the meat on the hot pot. She has a car and has her own house. Age 25.

The next day we went on to Buriram and then Surin. I will post it in Others Section. Anyways on the way back to Korat. I called her and she finished her shop at 10 PM and came to see me at my hotel at Chomsurang Hotel. She first took me to a nice restaurant to eat and then came stay with me the last night in Korat. She was very tall and thin but very balanced body. Nice skin. Very good sex and she left to her store in the early morning and she said will travel to Bangkok in 2 weeks and will see me there. She is amature and I did not give her money even she treated me the meal night before. I guess I was very lucky to have a good free sex and a good free meal.

My friend was alone for that whole night and went to Mandarin massage and had a shot then still not satisfied he went to another karaoke near the Chaophaya Hotel. the karoakes in Korat charge big bar fine everywhere. Again he paid 900 B for bar fine from 8 pm to midnight only. And have to pay body fee of 1500B. The karaokes in Korat not a good budget deal.

Gansett
08-30-04, 19:34
Hi,

Wow, reading this makes me wish I could go back. I was stationed at Korat Royal Thai Air Base Sept 1966 to Sept 1967 with the F-105's.

If I remember right back then the exchange rate was 21 baht to a buck. Many a night I went to town with 2 bucks and came back screwed and glued, no tatoo, and with CHANGE in my pocket!

Shorttime in a bar was 5 to 10 baht, all night 10 to 25 depending on the girl. They all carried books showing they had been checked for STD's all you worried about was if the last entry was in red, if it was you knew she had a problem. I always wore a hat.

The last 6-7 months I was there I hooked up with a pretty girl named Dang, 12 bucks a month paid for her, her bungalow, food, electricity, movies, everything. And she sent money home to her family. She was there 24/7 for me. When I left a buddy of mine took over,same way I got her. What a country!

Do they still have "leaping deer" whiskey? Man that was some bad stuff. The beer wasn't too bad, Sing Hai?

Got some more stuff i'll share later.

Gansett

Buggsy61
08-31-04, 21:00
Gansett,

Some interesting stuff there and I reckon if you went back you would certainly notice some inflation - I know its all relative but 5 to 10 baht short time!!. Take a look in the Bangkok section and see what some of the Cavaliers are handing over, you'll fall off your chair!!.

As for the whisky, have never seen Leaping Deer. Its all Mekhong and Sangthip which are also pretty rough. Tend to buy cheap scotch myself as you can pick up a decent bottle for around 250 baht.

God bless the women of Thailand. Without them I would be a lot richer but a less happy man.

Gansett
09-07-04, 14:01
Bugsy,

When I got in-country the average income of the Thai's in and around the Korat area was $12.00, per year! I still have the "official stuff you need to know booklet" given to me by my Uncle Sam.

Back then the baht was broken down like the dollar, half baht, quarter baht, all the way down to 1/100 of a baht and the baht was worth roughly a nickel! 1/100 of a nickel is that still the case?

BJ's were considered "soak-a-poke" or something any self respecting bar girl wouldn't do so we had to settle for FS.

We used to hang out in the Venus bar, located in an alley down from the police sub station. After Thailand I spent 6 months back in the states then went to Nam. 4 or 5 buddies of mine scored a 3 day pass after ferrying a aircraft to Bangkok. Took a bus to Korat, figuring we had made it thru 8 months of Nam, what can happen on a bus? Went into the Venus, mamasan treated me like gold, 3 days, no charge for food, drink or anything else if you know what I mean for all of us. Best 3 days of that whole year!!

Gansett

Domino
09-21-04, 15:36
3rd Korat Report: Sorry about the typos guys. The keyboards here are mostly shit; this is no wonder when we consider how cheap Interent usage is. The cutey beside me is web caming some loser. She might get some Domino sausage (guaranteed to fill the sweetest pussies up) before the night is out. It is 9.30pm now and time for my 2 cum nightcap.

The park is full of some ugly freaks, including some old timers who probably saw service when Vietnam was in full swing. It must be tough being an aged hooker, what with assets depreciating and no tax breaks for fallen wombs, sagging tits etc. Oh well. This is probably not the place to cry for these ladies of the good hearts and diseased pussies.

Midgets, dwarves, hunchbanks, cripples and other freaks aside, I find the best bonks here are around 25, smallish (I prefer rice guzzlers to Harleys) and absolutely zero English. An elephant was telling me on my way here I was handsome man, so handsome in fact that she wanted to go fuck me (over). I wonder when did she learn her English in Pattaya. Probably when Abba was big. Anyway, I declined as I had already shot a load and I feel like a 3 sum treat tonight. Though fat and ugly, she was nice (not pushy) but I do have my standards and, when my batteries are low, fatties fo not make the cut. Sad but less calories would bring its own rewards: 200 bt from Domino, the hooker's delight.

I find the best thing here is to get an early afternoon bj before the rains come, take a nap, eat some food, ruminate on the mysteries of these diseased women, come in here to amuse you lot and then go out for a 200bt-500 bt pussy nightcap.

There were a few other whiteys patrolling the park today, including one sap with a lady in tow, The best thing about here is that the fucking is just a small part of what locals do here. Still, if I lived locally, I owuld probably want these women out as they attract all kinds of undesirables, including

John T Domino;)

ps: I am now helping sweety web cam some idiot, so time to split. Pussy calls;)

pps: Some joker is jerking off for sweety beside me. She is web caming over 4 guys, 1 in Thai, the rest in English. She is fucking them over, playing the poor fools when they ask to see her pussy etc. She rejected Domino: virtual is better,same same you guys? So, off now. Picking up hookers here is literally a walk in the park..

2nd report Firedick Japanese culture thinks extra teeth in a babe's face is lucky and cute. Dentists btw are one of Japan's most powerful political lobby groups.

On the subject of Thai teeth:
1. a toothless wonder blew me last night. Lucky her as she got 200 bt for the effort.
2. I met probably the girl I will marry in the moat last night. Bad teeth (good if you are Japanese), plain looking but awesome tits and more than willing to please. The price: a hefty 200 bt but I promised her a massive 100 bt tip if she perfrmed. And she did. So much so that I broke Samas' rule and bonked her again - in my hotel room:(. Total damage: 500 bt for a great time. I was going to order her room service style for tonight but I will go for a walk instead and pick up some more cheap **** for a night cap (a nice cheap bonk is a great sleeping pill).
Juice Spike: Photos will follow when I am in a better environment. Shtty keyboard here with 32 mb ram.

Discovery Channel Many of you guys much watch this. Korat Park would make a good feature. Little animals waiting to be fucked who vanish into their burrows when the rains break but who reappear like mushrooms for Domino to cherry pick when the rains clear.

PM Q&As: Korat and other places out of the main loop are ok for a few days. There is not a big tourst scene; mostly local hooker and local johns. Prices are generally cheaper, pussy quality can vary but, if like me, you prefer not to be around low farang life, it may be for you. Even the great AdleXX had a soft spot - or should that be hard spot - for Korat and its holy monuments.

1st report: Well old timers. Not all that much has changed.

Domino took a 111 baht taxi from the airport to New Mo Chit (took 15 minutes). He was offered a taxi to Pattaya for 1000 baht (obviously negotiable downwards) but, as it was 12.15 am and as the next bus to Pattaya was after 4 am, he opted for the Korat bus. It is interesting gfoing through Isaan in the middle of the night, spottng Hicksville karaokes in full swing, and massive fruit markets, miles from anywhere, open for business - without a customer to be seen.

Following a 40 baht tuk tuk from the terminal, he arrived at the park at 3.30 am and was happy to see some cripples, hunchbanks and other deformed creatures selling themselves. Domino ignored them (he subseqently bonked a deaf and dumb 50+ bag woman type...) and checked into a hotel for 150 baht where he slept the sleep of the truly innocent and blameless. Following a 50 baht breakfast (which included iced coffee, a Domino weakness), he hired a 3 holer for 250 baht. Several ladies offered to be anally penetrated by Domino but he chose a pretty young filly who wrote bs to him in Thai. She spent most of the oral time sticking my cock onto her left nipple but hey, maybe it is a religious custom or a way of bringing good luck. I was too tired to care.
Keeping Juice Spike happy, he photod the lady after the oral but before the anal. After she was paid, she fucked off out the door without any more photos and even without saying goodbye:(. This was a pity as Domino was going to marry her. Domino will post his skank collection when technology allows. He does, however, tend to go easy on photos as they are a waste of bandwith and his time (plus most photos in the photo section seem to be of ladyboys; certainly, most of the comments seem to be ladyboy related, whether that is externalizing the internal, or just a fondness for or fixation on Thai sausage, who knows?)

Domino btw has a problem with Samus. What is wrong with revisiting the same lady when you don't know her name or anything about her except she would make a good sperm vacuum cleaner. I truly cannot always remember which of these skanks I have bonked and which I have not: it is all musical pussies in any event. Oh well, the greater problems of life will have to wait. My 200-300 bt bottom feeders await me.

Good news guys: Safe sex seems to have reached Korat. A one eyed babe I was with today (I am not sure which of two particular Cyclopses she is) opened up her purse - but not her heart:( - to me. I can truly say I have never aseen so many condoms in my life before, not even in Yokamoto's which makes the great Skinless brand. There is no way a 2 bit hooker would go around with jumbo packs of condoms unless someone else was paying. I am sure the safe sex brigade are behind this. Though it does make one wonder just how many penises these ladies we love take in a week.

JuiceSpike
09-21-04, 16:12
Domino,

Nice, very funny stuff. Someday, you will get your own statue on the park.
Stay safe and sane...

juice

Domino
09-21-04, 17:47
Juice Spike: Yes, I think a new statue is being discussed by the City Fathers right now. After I left here, I met Big Titty immediately and we adjourned to my luxury 150 bt a night pad. After 60 minutes of a regular massage, a bbbj and a fuck, I put 420 bt down, letting her know that hefty sum included a second round. She asked for 500, I gave her 320 and sent her on her merry way. I did, however, take a photo for Juice Spike. (she wore blue tonight and stole my heart). A nice lady but she should not have pissed me off by looking for 500 bt. This is Korat, not Nana parking lot. And this is John T Dynamo, not &**&^

Last night, she gave me an awesome bj, pulling with her teeth on the remaining hairs of my balls and helping me nod off to sleep (this is a big plus for me as these hookers are substitutes for a cup of warm night time cocoa; the sex is only incidental to the more important function of getting a night's sleep).

So, 120 bt to the good, I came back here and sat down beside cutey. I helped her use the Ignore function to block off one of you guys asking to see her pussy (get your own pussy to look at; this one's mine). I tell her "crazy farang" as I hide the wsg page from her. We nod and smile. Then she starts telling some sucker that she will show him her panties when she is in a private room.

Now, a good girl like that, you could bring right home to mommy. And daddy would probably not object either;)

JuiceSpike
09-21-04, 18:48
Dynamo,

LOL...

Member #2041
09-22-04, 15:47
Not all of us have an issue with giving out the occassional 5 baht tip. It is, after all, 12 cents.

Domino
09-22-04, 16:41
Goodbye Korat and Thanks for the Purest Time of my Life.

10.30 pm: A few USMC type ladyboys opposite the massage ladies under the bank (why do things like that become hookers instead of stand over merchants?) . One sweetie in the park but she has lots of potential customers around her. I saw her being p[lucked earl;ier. Old Domino is getting too slow to hook these hookers in the wild.

9pm update: Year of the elephant: Lots of big sumo type ladies in the park telling me what a handsome man I am and that they want to go with me. I went for another great 25 bt feed and a straight massage. Funny how we begrudge ordinary guys, bus drivers etc 5 baht and we have no compunction over paying hookers.
Bottom line: the park looks great right now from a distance. Many of the women will never win a beauty contest, some have been at the game since "Hey, Hey LBJ, How many kids did you kill today?" days. But if you are nostalgic for those days, the gals are still here with their remaining teeth waiting for you to come on back to them. If you want to exchange your farang ghetto and get some outside air, while still being somewhere with a Biergarten ambience (lots of bad music and cheap 3 holers), then Korat is for you. If you wonder where old hookers go when they die, then Korat is for you. If you are looking for true blue love as pure as the Alpine snow, then the jumbo sized women of Korat with their hearts of gold are for you, and you alone:)

6pm: Just watched 6 pm national anthem on TV. Lots of monks, soldiers, fighter planes, loyal hardworking citizens and the Skipper taking (it) up the rear.

Korat latest: Domino bought a web cam for the price of a bonk. Now you guys will be able to admire my monster weapon, live from the swamp. Or, if you like, you can watch me bonk these deformed elephants. It is very hot here on the savannah. Be sure to bring sunblock, a hat, and shades, very dark ones.

Swamp Update: Domino has whizzed through the swamp/park several times already today. Nothing much to report except free haircuts by the trainee barbers, plenty of ugly hookers about, and even uglier customers, farangs included. Are some of you guys here incognito? If so, no offense but you are dog shit ugly.

Good news: Well, there is little good news in the park unless you think an over abundance of 200 bt pussy is good news. Better news is Klang Plaza has good food on the 4th (or so) floor. 30 baht will get you a good spread and you get to eye up all the mall ladies on their break. I find "ordinary" women so much more appealing than, as it were, these beasts of the field. Isn't there something in Exodus about God telling us not to fuck Lot Lizards and the like?

Last night's night cap had a very hairy pussy whereas the earlier ones had shaved theirs. Freeler: if you want Miss Big Titty/ Night cap, check out the edge of the park nearest the statue. Bring a sick bag (only joking). A photo will follow once I get a USB port.

Skinless/Domino: For those of you wondering about the demise of Herr Skinless, it was due to some photos he took in this park, as well as some outside Nana. Domino has taken similar snaps but will not post them. (they are boring anyway) Skinless tells me to add that he has observed how the regulars have aged over the years. He recommends they eat more/any greens. Domino, as always, concurs but finds it very odd that the park creatures neglect such things. He has also seen some hookers turn dog shit ugly in less than two years. And it pains him.

Discovery Channel: The Creatures from Korat Swamp: Skinless, in his Dynamo disguise, braved the park this morning on his way to breakfast. (There is a handy lane beside the hotel, walking away from the park which allows Domino scuttle from terminal to hotel suite without the prying eyes of some of the ugliest hookers in Thailand, if not the world).

Domino's reputation must be spreading as, when he walked down by the park, no fewer than 30 grotesque female creatures of the swamp waved at him from the park. Visibly shaken, he hit the cafe for breakfast.

Fortified by an iced coffee and a chance ot read the inane comments posted here, he now feels brave enough to hire a hole for an hour or two before lunch. If you do ever venture into Korat, please be advised that these ladies are not for the weak willed or those with bad stomachs. Puking is considered bad manners by these reptiles. If you ever want to know what fucking a lizard is like, come to Korat and find out!

Yes, to the PMs. photos will be posted. Whether they belong here or on an animal rights' page, you can decide for yourself. I no longer bring a camera on patrol as most women are not grotesque enough to have the freak value and few could be accused of being pretty: though I have snapped a few of these if any of you guys want to send on money to a deserving cause.

Firedick
09-22-04, 18:49
Dom,

Thanks for the explanation. Still makes me shake my head in wonder.

You still spend a lot of time in J-land ?

FD

Domino
09-23-04, 09:59
Domino in J(ungle) land. Camera shy 3 holer, Korat swamp.

Firedick: all well with me. Wait til I start shitting in other sctions. Gotta keep the choir happy now;)

Domino
09-23-04, 10:01
Jungle bunny revisited. Korat, 200 bt hfe (hooker friendly experience)

Domino
09-23-04, 10:14
Mrs Big Titty Domino

Domino
09-23-04, 10:17
When I was advising Posterlion on writing, I was trying to think of Aldous Huxley, the dickhead use to read when dropping a few tabs of acid.

Speaking of acid, you would need a few for this..............

Korat Park, good heart, better pussy

Domino
09-23-04, 10:18
We are the hollow men......................

Domino
09-23-04, 10:20
There are two of you

Korat Park

Domino
09-23-04, 10:21
Korat park

The horror.............

Domino
09-23-04, 10:24
The horror

JuiceSpike
09-23-04, 16:16
Domino,

juice

MeatMan
09-23-04, 19:24
I'd hit it! :D

MeatMan

Domino
09-26-04, 04:39
200 bt Water buffalo in the cross hairs, Korat Park, September 2004

Domino
09-26-04, 04:40
Korat, live prey on the savannah. The lady in green in a 3 holers; at least she 3 holed for me (and cheated a bit by tit fucking my dick). A little over 200 bt but good lookijng if you are into that.

Socal Glock
09-26-04, 05:16
Domino

You are one Sick Puppu :-)

SoCalGlock

Duniawala
09-26-04, 15:31
Domino

Great pics. Now I am definitely not going to Korat for mongering. Thanks

Duni

Magic501
09-27-04, 00:49
I agree with Meatman.

I'd do her!

Frank Pole
10-10-04, 07:57
I will be in Korat oct 16-17th. I'l be sure to give a good detailed update from the moat.

Is their any lovelys you would like me to check up on for ya Domino?

Freeler
10-22-04, 03:15
I took the 8AM B130 bus to Korat, arriving around 2.30PM. I checked in to FCHQ near the market and went shopping. korat has all the stuff your computer needs in one place: IT Plaza, just North of the park.
After all this hard work I needed to relax and took J, the former glue girl, to my room. Her breath was ok this time, but her brain definitely has taken a beating. And she wasn't the first in line on brain hand-out day in the first place.... But she performes well in the sack and isn't afraid to go one step beyond to a man happy. She put her big lips around my dick and sucked it good. She titty fucked me because she wanted to and she opened up her pussy for some good fucking too. I came on her face and she wai' ed and bowed when I paid het B200 plus a B20 tip. This is NOT Pattaya, this is Korat!

Later in the evening I met K from ChiangMai. Desperate to make a Baht she lowered her initial asking price of B500 to B200 within ten seconds and off to my room we went. It ewas like this afternoons J had come with me: A very similar body and performance. so I paid accordingly and tipped her B20 as well.
I am now thinking of having them together. In Korat this may take a little more effort than in Pattaya.
Stay tuned to see how this story continues...

Freeler
10-22-04, 03:21
Hi from Korat again,

DAMN!
Two big hits this morning. First I found a device I've been looking for for some time at a price you wouldn't believe.
When I was on my way back to the hotel I noticed D. D is the lady with the super-feel-good-huge-pussy who entertained me so many times in the past. Not last May however, when her moron boyfriend/ husband or whatever he is intervened in an unpleasant manner.
This time D was alone and was all to happy to come with me. By now she knows the drill, so it's easy sailing for me. Man, I'm so sanuk now. If you see a big grin strolling around in Korat, it's me. I planned to go East tomorrow, but D makes me want to stay a little longer.
No matter what happens next: A full ***** day already!

I failed to locate the 'lookalike' girls, so the 3sum went out the window. Instead I gave Ni, a chubby 30yo, a bone. She tried well, but she didn't collect the tip: No BJ on the menu!
Pregnancies are everywhere. Fatty K went home to plant another person on this blue planet and S sports a belly that spells baby as well. This didn't stop me from fucking her in the green Chinese hotel. At first she denied being pregnant, but when she asked for a tip, she said it was 'for milk for baby'. I paid her B200+B40 for the room - which she already paid for, so it might aswell be for milk...

Freeler
10-22-04, 11:05
Domino,

'I hope the budget can withstand the strain of all those selfless tips'

Like I said MANY times, Domino: I do NOT travel on a budget!

BTW: I did meet a nice deaf-mute girl, but she signaled B500....

Freeler
10-31-04, 03:51
day 12,

korat revisited,

i took another lousy aircon trip today. this class2 bus to korat was so crowded that the aircon didn't stand a chance. it was hot and very unpleasant and even in the 'cool' stream of air from the aircon i could hardly breath. two passengers fainted. it may be hot, even very hot, sometimes in ordinary buses, but i never saw anybody faint in one of those.

here in korat the park is filled with newbies, both farang and thai ladies. the newbie thai ladies all start at b500.
i can wait.
i waited until 10pm when 40 yo m came up to me and pushed her soft warm body agasinst me, asking for a place to sleep and perhaps b800, or b200 for a st. guess what, i opted for the st and then see what happens.
she was a passionate kisser and hj queen, but no bj:(.
(remember for self: no tip!)
her fuckskills were quite above average.
but, all's well that ends well, and this one ended in a blood stained matrass.
so no place to sleep, no tip: b200.
i rate this day *** out of *****.

day 13,

once again: hi from korat,

this morning at 10 i took big breasted (36'' on a small frame) n, a 19 yo mother, to my room for some action. n is sweet, a little shy, even if she has been a park lady for about two years. yes she started out here when she was too young for this type of work as she's got the baby to proof it.
at the time she also didn't carry, or at least show, an id - a dead giveway for ****!
anyway, n's tits were soft and bouncy and topped with a pair of huge come-suck-me nipples. her pussy was very wet and slippery and very up to the task of accomodating my invader. n is now the proud owner of cum on her tits as well as b300. she left smiling and shook my dick goodbye at the door. you got to love these women - or have i said that before?
in the evening one of the look-a-like girls came back to my hotel. she talkes some funny english and the word she uses most, or always:), is 'yes'. once again no disappointment and we parted after almost two hours of all sorts. cost of this adventure: b200, a tip, a n-11 rubber and a glob of ky.
****1/2 out of *****

day 14,

day 14 started with an early morning get together with n, yesterday's big boobed girl. see day 13 for details, including another dickshake in the doorway...
in the afternoon i found another big boobed lady, 20 yo t. we agreed on the price, b200 + a tip if and when deserved, and came to business. she said she didn't smoke, but she did quite well, she said she didn't like tf, but again she did quite well, then she said she didn't like to fuck and i wasn't concerned. i should have been. she started dick dodging like a champ. i gave up sooner rather than later - no need to have her do things against her will. but wtf does she hang out in the park for and does she go with guys anyway???
a bit to my surprise she was out in the hallway before i could even pay her. i had to call her back to give her the money - b200, as agreed.
today n has to earn all the points, so *** out of *****.

Bear Foxtrot
11-25-04, 10:07
I think I've found a new home. At is it in the park at Korat. Just let me set up a tent and I'll be happy. :)

Magnet45
12-15-04, 23:45
I think I've found a new home. At is it in the park at Korat. Just let me set up a tent and I'll be happy. :)I spent a great evening in Korat last week. After 10 hours in the van inspecting facilities in Sa Kaeo and Korat, we dropped in to the Pegasus Towers Hotel for a bath and extras. Not a whole lot of girls to choose from, but some real quality. Chose number 117, Ann, for $1625b for 90 minutes.

Another good looker was #14. It's not the Plaza, but it'll do.

Bear Foxtrot
12-24-04, 12:24
Yes, that is quite cool. But something has to be said for the old standard.....the park in Korat is like Wrigley Field. Nnobody ever wins it all there, but you go because it's an experience worth having and it's a classic. You know?

Bear Foxtrot
12-31-04, 22:08
Come on guys,

Somebody has to have SOME kind of news.

I'm getting lonely here.

Bear Foxtrot
02-22-05, 10:04
You know, if you happen to have any spare pics of them you'd like to post. ;)

Bear Foxtrot
02-23-05, 08:46
OK then, in that case, I'll have to use my imagination.... Wow....what a GREAT pic? She was only 300BT?!?! I'm quite impressed. As for that one girl in the background of the other picture. EWWWWW. I wouldn't even pay 3 baht for her! Well, wait, I don't know. I mean, with the ugly girls, they definitely do try harder and charge less, which is good sometimes. As for the really old ones, it's like finding (and having) a relic from a sort of "working girl timeline," like a "ghost of pussy past" (for you "A Christmas Carol" fans), so that could be decent for the knowledge and experience factors alone, I guess. On a side note, for those of you that find this utterly disgusting, think of it this way if you start by going with a woman that's been serving for 20+ or so years and taken more pricks in her than the American Bar Association, then you have nowhere to go but up for your next choice! :)

Ruzhyo
04-15-05, 13:42
What is the best and most easy way to go to Korat from BKK?

Any hotel to recommand?

Buggsy61
04-24-05, 19:55
Ruzhyo,

Bus from Morchit(North East Bus Station) is 157 baht for one way, air conditioned and they give you drinks and a snack.

Hotel I stayed in was KR Hotel which was about 550 baht and clean with friendly staff. Some rooms are a little noisy though as they are right by a night club.

Korat is an okay town.

Bear Foxtrot
06-07-05, 09:07
Just an OK town?

Korat can be a disgusting perverts wet dream.

No wonder I love it.

Explorer8939
06-12-05, 00:02
Korat: after reading pages and pages of posts about low rent girls from the park, I have to ask these questions:

a) Is there a scene in Korat other than the wild creatures grazing in the central park? Are there go-go bars and the like?

and

b) are there girl-friendly hotels close to the action where the rooms are not privatized jail cells?

Freeler
06-12-05, 05:58
Explorer,

a) Is there a scene in Korat other than the wild creatures grazing in the central park? Are there go-go bars and the like?
Go-Go bars: No, but check out the K-Stars aka Korat Hotel Karaoke in the evening and the adjacent massage parlour.

b) are there girl-friendly hotels close to the action where the rooms are not privatized jail cells?
The action being in the park, I assume:). The grazers prefer to go to three hotels: MuangThong (the Green Chinese hotel, great food til late!), Sri-Rat (where the buses are, close to the market) and Cathay (by far the worst of the three, near the North end of the park). Rooms in these hotels are B50-80 for ST, B100-160 LT. It is after all a bit silly to pay B200 for the girl and then B550 for a room.
But back now to the real answer to your question: Why not stay at the KoratHotel? It's about B500 a night and totally girlfriendly. The park inhabitants however, might still want to go to any of the three hotels I mentioned before...
Korat: Take it as it is!

MeatMan
06-12-05, 16:22
Hell, the way I see it..the dirtier the better!!!. Bring it on!!!:D

Bear Foxtrot
06-15-05, 07:53
I agree, the dirtier the better. :D

Ruzhyo
06-29-05, 14:00
Thanks for the info!

How long does it take to travel from BKK to Korat?

Ruzhyo,

Bus from Morchit(North East Bus Station) is 157 baht for one way, air conditioned and they give you drinks and a snack.

Hotel I stayed in was KR Hotel which was about 550 baht and clean with friendly staff. Some rooms are a little noisy though as they are right by a night club.

Korat is an okay town.

Dinghy
06-30-05, 05:24
BKK-Korat (Nakhon Ratchisima) is about 4 hours by bus There is a train,but I haven't checked the schedule - busses run every hour or so IIRC

Freeler
07-29-05, 16:19
Korat once more,

When in Korat recently I wanted to visit the VFW-cafe on the strong recommendation of a friend.
Fortunately I discovered just in time what VFW-cafe really means. Good for me, or I would have walked in expecting to find men like myself, Veterans of Foreign W*ores, only to meet old geezers with Agent Orange affected brains.
Instead I foreign *****d some more with B200 huge pussy D, who incidently still loves me madly, and her big tit collegue N, who apart from plain sucks and fucks was quite happy to allow tf and facespray as well. She too never wanted a Baht over B200.

Damienfong
09-19-05, 09:38
Hi,

I'm going to Udon soon.

Any bros that have good experience to share?

Thanks!

Freeler
09-20-05, 15:58
Damienfong,

Check the Other Areas section for a detailed report by Alexander.
You would have found it yourself had you simply searched for 'Udon':(.

Bear Foxtrot
11-19-05, 16:20
Come on!! Almost 2 months without a Korat report? this is tragic....UHH GUYS..the girls aren't going to lay themselves...(well, maybe....)

Forever69
12-19-05, 06:03
I stopped over in Korat last week, they had a big party there around the monument with lots'a noodles somtam, fireworks and some bands playing. I checked out the park nearby and found a small, albeit varied, selection from 2-8/10 prices quoted 250 - 1000(lol). Although I really enjoyed hanging out and had a few Leos with the lassies. I took nothing out since the body had taken a beating in Lattaya. Left Korat the next morning though for better grounds.

Frank Pole
12-27-05, 06:07
Korat once more,

When in Korat recently I wanted to visit the VFW-cafe on the strong recommendation of a friend.

Fortunately I discovered just in time what VFW-cafe really means. Good for me, or I would have walked in expecting to find men like myself, Veterans of Foreign W*ores, only to meet old geezers with Agent Orange affected brains.

Instead I foreign *****d some more with B200 huge pussy D, who incidently still loves me madly, and her big tit collegue N, who apart from plain sucks and fucks was quite happy to allow tf and facespray as well. She too never wanted a Baht over B200.Freeler,

You are the king of the cheap hole.(not that's a bad thing!)

Willo69
01-27-06, 11:12
Ok, so hearing Alexios cry for more reports here is mine, be it 3 or so months late.
It was early morning in the village approx 35 clicks from Korat. The TGF’s Yai (Grandmother) had just died and relatives were busy organizing the 3 or 4 day pissup to follow. Having frequented the land of smiles for over 20 years & seen of few of these spectacles I knew there would not be much sleep (or money saved) during the next 72 hours or so.

As soon as the Ghetto blaster on wheels arrived I packed my bag & headed to the hiway for a bus to sunny korat. (40 Min)

Checked into Sipatana Hotel, swallow 25mg of Mr. V then went by tuk tuk to Mandarin Massage. At 1 PM afternoon the Boss said there were no girls so you should come back at 2 o’clock. So off I went to the Park. Many Girls to choose from, so went with young “just out of school” type. Rule number one, never fuck *****s in the same Hotel your TGF may stay, so went to nearby Hotel next to Restaurant on corner. Approx 2 hrs @ 300 Baht fucked 2 times & girl not shy which is something different for Korat Pooying.

Arrived back to Mandarin Massage boss told me wait 10 min so I order long neck Chang beer. One girl arrives after 15 min not too impressive for 1500 Baht. Ask boss if he has any more & he say no, never mind I say. Off to restaurant by park, watching Cops & hookers, I down a couple of more long necks much to the delight of restaurant owner.

After drinking session over I want to sober up so head to Kinnaree Massage across from Post Office. 2 Hrs @ 600 Baht + 200 Baht for Hand Job. Back to Sipatana Hotel for quick shower & then go to restaurant for dinner by the park. Park *****s are looking worse now, although light is fading. Go for walk towards Klang Plaza for some shopping. Lots of young intellectual types on upper floor (IT section) of Klang Plaza, also food section on top most floor. I mark this area as high probability for trolling.
Walk back to park & accosted by young girl (uni student??) Hey where you going she replied, I say any where you like (In Thai) back to her. Off to Fa Thai round the corner from Park. All night fucking with assistance of Mr. V (I always carry reserves in my wallet). Paid 800 Baht & she very happy next morning. I then went back to base (Sipatana) for 3-4 hrs sleep.

After sleep head back to restaurant on corner for late breakfast. Even before lunch there are *****s in the park, not the best lookers though. Decided to try a few more massage places, first stop, same side & 150m south of the Chao Phraya Inn. Similar price as the joint from yesterday, a few more women to pick from but room not as good. Girl wanted 1000 Baht for hand job, I said keep coming down, 500 Baht! I told her someone in the park would suck it for half that price, but I was feeling generous today and settled on 200 Baht. Off to another massage place near Toyko 2 (same street, name eludes me). No extra services here so don’t waste your time.

Mid Afternoon back to the park, take the pig farmers daughter (24 YO) to nearby ST hotel for 2 hr session (500 B). During oral workout admire nice stitch work from recent episiotomy; Physician must have put that extra stitch in; nice & tight!
Evening has come & TGF calls to say she will be in town tomorrow apparently the refrigerated casket broke down & almost melted the house electrical wiring – monks reckon it’s a sign so cut short the [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) up / funeral.

Decide to do some trolling at Klang Plaza, top floor. Spent almost 2 hrs and just when I was about to abandon ship on the idea 2 young factory workers approach me with the usual where you go, what you do shit. Well let’s go & drink some chang beer, I said. So off we went to an outside bar near Tokyo 2. After a couple of hrs drinking we go back to high class ST hotel (near railway station, the girls lead the way). All night session followed with both girls, almost had a fucking heart attack trying to satisfy them. 700 B for each girl the next day. (Got their phone numbers for future liaison) Back to Sipatana for recovery session.

TGF arrives latter that afternoon, spend the next 2 days by the pool recovering & licking my wounds.

So anyone that thinks Korat is a quiet, Thai country town, think again. Some of the girls may not be Pattaya class but their attitude & prices make up for their short comings.

Also, unless you know some Thai, beyond the hello & greetings shit you picked up in Pattaya, Korat may not be the place for you.

Willo

Freeler
01-28-06, 09:34
Willo,

You make me wanna go back there!

Explorer8939
01-29-06, 09:55
Is Sipatana Hotel girl friendly?

Brymor
02-05-06, 21:29
Willo69,

Great report thanks. Have never been to Korat but will be back in the LOS in March or April. Korat is going to be one of my destinations this time for sure!

Willo69
02-09-06, 07:08
Is Sipatana Hotel girl friendly?I usually take my Thai Girlfriend there & they never ***** so I would say they are. But if you mean ***** friendly with multiple trips per day with different girls under the noses of Thai & Falang family’s staying there, things may be different.

Explorer8939
02-10-06, 18:27
I usually take my Thai Girlfriend there & they never ***** so I would say they are. But if you mean ***** friendly with multiple trips per day with different girls under the noses of Thai & Falang family’s staying there, things may be different.

Since this BBS is about mongering, and not taking your girlfriend, or sister or mother to a hotel, the question remains whether the Sipitani hotel is girl-friendly FOR MONGERING PURPOSES.

Willo69
02-11-06, 03:34
Since this BBS is about mongering, and not taking your girlfriend, or sister or mother to a hotel, the question remains whether the Sipitani hotel is girl-friendly FOR MONGERING PURPOSES.Sipatanna was girl friendly back in my early days (5 Years ago). Don’t know about now / today.

The trouble is if you look at different posts around this forum & others regarding joiner fee’s & whether they are girl friendly etc. you will see some Thai hotels have no definite policy and may or may not charge a joiner fee. It all depends if they currently see the hotel as one attracting families / backpackers / business men or wmongers and there are also busy times & quiet times when policies may be overlooked.

My general rule of thumb is if families are around in the hotel there may be a possibility of a joiner fee.

Patterson
02-14-06, 09:26
As anybody got anymore photos from Korat Please!

Bumholes1
03-05-06, 09:28
I am a regular visitor to Korat, but can only manage morning trips

Does anyone know of any alternatives to the park women who no longer turn me on. Has to be mid mornings

Thanks

Bumholes1
03-05-06, 23:41
I am a regular visitor to Korat, but am rather dis-interested om whats available in the park.

As I am only able to visit mornings, there appears little option to the park. Does anyone have any alternatives for some sanuk.

Thanks

Patterson
03-06-06, 08:06
The woman in the park in Korat.

How many is there usualy at any one time & have they just stayed in Korat or been working in BKK & Pattaya before?

Willo69
03-07-06, 12:03
The woman in the park in Korat.

How many is there usualy at any one time & have they just stayed in Korat or been working in BKK & Pattaya before?Park numbers early morning to noon less than 5-6. Late afternoon / evenings more than 8 but less than 12. Figures vary depending on day of the week.

All locals - or nearby villages that I can tell.

Alternatives to park - Depends on your looks etc.

Younger mongers -Try the Mall, Klang plaza top floor for some freelance action. For gods sake don’t loiter outside the universities.

Older Mongers - Mandarins (near Korat Hotel) or one of the massage places I mention in my report. I have had at least one offer to hook up with one of these girls after she finished work. I have heard my TGF’s brother talk about a massage parlor near the new bus station but I never tried - see one of the tuk tuk drivers & ask for "yark pai hong sue paynee".

If your really confident try (roo jark hong sue paynee dee dee reu plow)

Explorer8939
03-14-06, 02:27
i checked out the creatures in the park yesterday, very dubious quality and gender!

the speed2 disco next to korat hotel is problematic, although admission is free, one must purchase alcohol by the bottle, not the drink.

Patterson
03-15-06, 08:35
explorer 8939

can you tell more about the park girls how many what ages etc etc etc please.

and more about speed 2 disco. was it busy.

Freeler
03-16-06, 10:40
Perhaps I was rather lucky last week at the park with a big tit 40yo serving me to many good outcums at B200 a go.
And big pussy D was there too.
Pom sanuk mak!
YMMV obviously, but quality is NOT in the looks!

Regards,
Freeler

Explorer8939
03-26-06, 02:51
explorer 8939

can you tell more about the park girls how many what ages etc etc etc please.

and more about speed 2 disco. was it busy.

speed2 had a huddled mass of girls, the problem was that to drink, you had to buy an expensive bottle of whisky. it was a simple loser proposition.

Patterson
03-26-06, 10:03
explorer thanks

what do you call expensive & is speed 2 a pattaya type disco or a issan style ?

what price are the girls in there also please

Three I
03-27-06, 23:19
http://www.fescanphoto.com/korat/bargirl/index.htm

Eaglestar
03-28-06, 05:44
http://www.fescanphoto.com/korat/bargirl/index.htm

Very interesting. On the surface all is different but activity is still the same, right?

ES

Patterson
03-28-06, 06:57
Can anybody post anymore pics from last 18 months of girls in the Korat area pls :)

Willo69
03-31-06, 09:49
Called into Korat Friday Night 2 weeks ago on overnight stay (On my way to see TGF in Khon kaen. Visit park about 5:00pm 4 girls working. Older girl about 30 approaches me looking for short time. We settle on price (400B) and go back to my hotel (on Th Ratchadamnoen)

What turns out for short time turned into hybrid of LT & ST 12:00 midnight she goes home. While prices in BKK go up & up value for money at korat remains constant.

willo

Freeler
04-01-06, 06:35
Eaglestar,

That's a very nice link, but have you fiddled around with the url?

Look at:
http://www.fescanphoto.com/korat/
too!

Patterson
04-27-06, 08:04
Anbody been up to Korat lately i will be going there in 3 weeks is everything busy or quiet !!!

Freeler
04-28-06, 12:04
Patterson,

Just been to Korat:
The weather - Way too hot to fuck, I had one day without even trying. That is a first for me in Korat!
The people - Everybody moves in slomo
The women - The parkho's are out of work, just hanging around
Hope things have cooled down when you arrive.

Asshole Big
04-30-06, 12:08
Can anybody post anymore pics from last 18 months of girls in the Korat area pls :)This photo is 4 mounth old.

Patterson
05-01-06, 08:08
There seems to be alot of more mature woman in Korat is this so ?

A-B where did you pic her up from ?

Anymore pics from anybody please ?

Butzelmann
05-03-06, 07:12
Hi folks,

Maybe a stupid question, but I ask notwithstanding. Where on the Korat map is the park?

http://www.thekoratpost.com/koratmap.html

Freeler
05-03-06, 07:50
Patterson,

Usually the maturity of women in Korat is above and beyond other places. But Pattaya ain't too bad either in that respect!
Please remind me to post some mature pics when I get back to the Cold Country, in about two weeks.

Willo69
05-05-06, 12:39
Hi folks,

Maybe a stupid question, but I ask notwithstanding. Where on the Korat map is the park?

http://www.thekoratpost.com/koratmap.htmlYour map at the URL has no reference points - Difficult

Try finding Thao Suranari (Marked on the map), its the black statue icon in the middle.

Park is the purple area towards the top of page.

OR

Using Google Earth try:

14 Deg, 58', 35.68" N
102 Deg, 05', 52.29" E
If you zoom in close you can almost smell the hookers!
Attachment has the park circled in red.

Thao Suranari Memorial is bottom of page.

Willo

Patterson
05-07-06, 06:47
Freeler

Great stuff i look forward to seeing them

Butzelmann
05-07-06, 10:57
Your map at the URL has no reference points - Difficult

Try finding Thao Suranari (Marked on the map), its the black statue icon in the middle.

Park is the purple area towards the top of page.

OR

Using Google Earth try:

14 Deg, 58', 35.68" N
102 Deg, 05', 52.29" E
If you zoom in close you can almost smell the hookers!
Attachment has the park circled in red.

Thao Suranari Memorial is bottom of page.

WilloOh, I see. These small green spaces you called "the park" ?! Very funny, I was in search of something like the "Centralpark" in New York or the "english garden" in Munich. Ok, not so big, but bigger than these small parcels.

Thanks a lot,

Willo

Freeler
05-08-06, 02:46
Butzel,

The park indeed is just a small area. Makes it more convenient for ho hunting than Central Park. Also, at least four ST hotels are just a stone throw away.
Right now, the park is undergoing a major overhaul, making the 'working' surface even smaller.
All this doesn't mean that quality or prices change: I found a super slutty 26 yo with a good rack, deep throat and cum-on-face-willingness for just B200. In Pattaya, this type of service is only available in Soi6 and PattayaLand, stating at B600...

Butzelmann
05-08-06, 06:33
I'll examine this area next month from 8.06 to 16.06.

Maybe I get some fotos.

Patterson
05-14-06, 08:24
Freeler

You back in the cold country yet with the pics ;)

Freeler
05-17-06, 05:02
Patterson,

Here's some firm, good sized titties.
Including some from Si Saket.

Patterson
05-17-06, 07:44
Freeler

Fantastic pics keep them coming my friend !!!

1Ball
05-17-06, 09:44
Freeler, you are one brave motha fuka.

Bumholes1
05-17-06, 11:05
I've had a chew of these Korat tits too!

Good fuck -ugly girl, but you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire - especially at 200bt!

Some better looking girls sometimes in the park, but either want more money, or fail to live up to expectations.

Freeler
05-17-06, 15:32
1Ball,

I'm pretty sure that at least one of 'm was a gran'motha.

greetings,
Gran'motha fuka

Jaimito Cartero
05-17-06, 15:51
I think I saw some pictures of some of your sweeties. However, they were from 40 years ago, when they were normal bargirls in Korat. :)

You are a brave mofo, thanks for sharing.

1Ball
05-17-06, 22:43
Actually, if you think about it, if one of us goes by Korat park in 20 years, we might recognize a hot gogo dancer from Cowboy we just fucked last week.
I guess this is the place they end up, when they are foolish with their earnings.
Sad, really.
No different than the guy who didn't save a penny, and now at 60, needs to be a wal mart greeter, with his pretty red vest.

Freeler
05-18-06, 05:09
1Ball,

Actuallt, you won't.
It's safe to say that none of these women have ever been to BKK. Most are from surrounding towns and villages, "baan mai glai".
OTOH some cum from BKK on a short holiday and need return trip money.
It's always good to show a stuck-up BKK gal what a good fuck is:D!
Especially when hubby is pimpin' her out.
Damn, life is good.

Patterson
05-18-06, 07:24
Freeler

Were all these from the park ?

More pics mate

U DA MAN :)

Freeler
05-18-06, 16:16
Patterson,

No not all, where it says Si Saket - obviously not!
Granny is from Pilok.

Patterson
05-19-06, 07:18
Freeler

Where is Si Saket ?

Any more pics !!!

Freeler
05-19-06, 14:31
Patterson,

Si Saket is 5 hours East of Korat by slow train (rot tammadaa). A ticket is B48. The trip is nice. The night market next to the railwaystation has a very friendly atmosphere with many Si Saketians having a drink before departing for BKK on the night train.

Freeler
05-20-06, 17:49
This rather large hole fits a fist - not in this pic tho...

Patterson
05-21-06, 07:09
Freeler

Moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ;)

Patterson
05-23-06, 15:02
Freeler

Anymore pics please the older & fatter the better ;)

Freeler
05-24-06, 20:54
Patterson,

Got any pics yourself?

Freeler

Brotherrabitt
05-24-06, 21:05
Shit Freeler, this picture must be against the rules, if not, it should be.

This shit is gonna give me nightmares for the next 10 years.

You deserve a medal for poking this hideous piece of flesh, this gigantic troll.

Ok ok, she is human being as well, and I am sure somebody loves her, but I thank the lord on my knees it is you loving her and not me.

Freeler, change your name to Braveheart.

Pleasure

Piper1
05-24-06, 21:08
Freeler - that woman is spectacularly ugly, but good on you. She needs lovin' too.

1Ball - I had the cute Fon again tonight at Giotto's. Her English is not good, so when I tried to explain she looks Cambodian, I showed her some pics of Cambodian women on the net - and there she was, a pic of a 40ish Cambodian woman selling fish. She looked like Fon would look 20 years from now. Time warp.
Actually, if you think about it, if one of us goes by Korat park in 20 years, we might recognize a hot gogo dancer from Cowboy we just fucked last week.

Old Thai Hand
05-25-06, 01:24
I had the cute Fon again tonight at Giotto's. Her English is not good, so when I tried to explain she looks Cambodian, I showed her some pics of Cambodian women on the net - and there she was, a pic of a 40ish Cambodian woman selling fish. She looked like Fon would look 20 years from now. Time warp.

Cultural Sensitivity 101

Geez! If you like the girl, as you say you do, for God's sake don't tell her she looks Cambodian. You might as well tell her she looks like a dog. Thais consider Cambodians to be quite ugly and there are also a lot of cultural problems between them. So, generally speaking, they don't like each other very much.

Piper1
05-25-06, 01:28
Cultural Sensitivity 101

Geez! If you like the girl, as you say you do, for God's sake don't tell her she looks Cambodian. You might as well tell her she looks like a dog. Thais consider Cambodians to be quite ugly and there are also a lot of cultural problems between them. So, generally speaking, they don't like each other very much.Thanks OTH - I stand corrected. Oops. (But I like Cambodian girls).

1Ball
05-25-06, 03:37
Thanks OTH - I stand corrected. Oops. (But I like Cambodian girls).
Piper, I see your pics in the DXB thread. As long as they are cute, you like ALL GIRLS, regardless of their passport!
:D

Old Thai Hand
05-25-06, 05:44
Thanks OTH - I stand corrected. Oops. (But I like Cambodian girls).

No offense meant to you. I just thought that if you're getting a bit of a GFE from this girl, you don't want to blow it.

I like Cambodian girls too. They are usually quite sweet and naiive compared to a lot of Thai girls. They also often have better bodies, too and especially larger breasts.

But, currently there is a major cultural war, of sorts going on between Thailand and Cambodia and Thailand and Laos, with Thailand being the guilty, offending party.

So it may be (or maybe not depending on the girl) seen as a major insult to compare her to what Thais consider an inferior, backward culture.

Interestingly though, most Thai culture was stolen by the Thais from the ancient Khmer when the Thais ransacked Anghor Wat.

All this to say that cultural animosity in the region is very real, very sensitive and long-standing.

So, if you want to curry favor, tell a Thai girl she looks like a northern Thai girl, even if she doesn't.

Patterson
05-25-06, 07:44
Freeler

No sorry dont have any but got a didgy cam now & not sure how to post photos sorry but will post after next trip promise ;)

Keep the pics coming !!!

Patterson
05-28-06, 12:22
Where is a decent hotel near action please i arrive in bkk on friday !!!

Thanks

Freeler
05-28-06, 14:41
Patterson,

If you can stand it, this one is perfect as it is clean and totally gf, in fact, half their business is st room rentals:
SriRat Hotel (B160 fan, dunno about air, is available tho)
About ten meters west of the park, where the market is.

Decent/good are:
Korat Hotel (appr B500 air)
Sakol (pron. Sakhon) Hotel (B150 fan, B250 air)
Both just east of the park, opposite side of the market.

Patterson
05-30-06, 07:47
Freeler

Many thanks i will use one of them !!!

If there is no action in the park is there anywhere else around there please or is the park always busy ?

Freeler
05-30-06, 17:51
Patterson,

Action, strangely, is mostly in the morning 9-12. There's always someone(or something...) there 24/7.
In the evening, there's the Korat hotel karaoke with plenty opportunities. Check old, very old, reports written on that establishment.
Starting in the afternoon, there's also a mp on the Korat Hotel grounds. Last time I checked, they asked B1,800 for 80 mins with a not too beautiful girl with a very slutty look in her eyes. I kindly passed, realizing that B1,800 gets me 9 (NINE!) park ho's!

That Asshole
06-05-06, 08:26
nakhon rachasima (korat)

the nearest jumping off point from bangkok or pattaya to isaan. it has friendly people, good food, relaxed atmosphere, a good night market and also some meat.

getting there:
from hualampong station bangkok there are several daily trains to khorat. travel time approx 5 hrs. (the bangkok subway drops you off at the station.)

from mo chit bus station there are airconditioned buses to khorat every half an hour. for more info on mo chit see "udon thani" posting.

on sukhumvit road in pattaya (near the end of central road) nakornchai air runs several buses daily. approx. 6 hrs. alternatively, you can take the bks bus to mo chit, bangkok and from the same station simply change to the khorat bus.

the total of this trip is also 6 hours or a bit more. but you get a rest stop in the middle. at mo chit you arrive on the ground floor. you will have to take the escalator to the 3rd floor from where the buses to isaan leave from. buy your ticket to the old bus station of khorat. it is closer to town.

from pattaya there is also another bus service to ubon rachatani that stops in khorat. travel time to ubon 12 hrs, to khorat 6 hours. the bus leaves from chalermprakiat street, between pattaya driving range and central road (near carrefour). there are 5 departures in the morning and about 10 in the evening.

getting around: if you arrive at the old bus station you can walk to several hotels. from the new bus station a tuktuk will cost 40 b to town. samlors are somewhat cheaper (trishaw).

accomodation: a reasonable fan-room costs around 250 b, aircon 350-400+.
food: many restaurants in town, especially in the town center have english menus. klang plaza s/c has a good food-court in the basement. the nightly food-market is also good. these are all marked on the map.

meat: two soapies are marked on this map. the third is outside of town on the way to udon in the pegasus hotel. expect to pay between b1000-2500, depending how they feel about you or whether you go by taxi.

the "hooker park" in the center of town has meat in the evenings. also the street marked "hooker street" is a good place to look around after the shops closed, like 9pm or so. the quality is not that famous but not expensive either, 2-300 b.

travelling further: if you continue to travel on to isaan or chiang mai you will
have to go to the new bus station as the old one only has buses to bkk.

care is needed! you better carefully scrutinize the meat before consumption. at least one girl looked very seriously **** on hooker street. following the example of the west, now women are grabbing more and more power in this country too. the fuck trade is their main attention. they are after the blood of men. your blood will do just fine.

of course the thai cop man doesn't give a fuck about the morality of who you root. however he makes his income from offences. the more offences the better for business. he has bills to pay and addictions to finance too. he is not a bit better than you, except that he has the gun. and you may end up as dinner on a thai table.

Patterson
06-11-06, 12:28
Humble turd

what is the name of that hotel next to hooker street please ?

Freeler
06-18-06, 09:56
Patterson,

That would be the Cathay.
It's for ST only, as any stay longer than 30 mins will get you in hospital.
Wear rubber boots.

Prince Harry
06-26-06, 20:25
No offense meant to you. I just thought that if you're getting a bit of a GFE from this girl, you don't want to blow it.

I like Cambodian girls too. They are usually quite sweet and naiive compared to a lot of Thai girls. They also often have better bodies, too and especially larger breasts.

But, currently there is a major cultural war, of sorts going on between Thailand and Cambodia and Thailand and Laos, with Thailand being the guilty, offending party.

So it may be (or maybe not depending on the girl) seen as a major insult to compare her to what Thais consider an inferior, backward culture.

Interestingly though, most Thai culture was stolen by the Thais from the ancient Khmer when the Thais ransacked Anghor Wat.

All this to say that cultural animosity in the region is very real, very sensitive and long-standing.

So, if you want to curry favor, tell a Thai girl she looks like a northern Thai girl, even if she doesn't.I agree that Cambodian girls are nice. I found them to be sweet and unspoilt compared to their thai sisters most of whom seem to be tatooed like bikers these days.

Maa Paa
06-29-06, 10:49
Can anybody post anymore pics from last 18 months of girls in the Korat area pls :)Yes, I can.

This is Em, I met her last year in November at the Massage Parlour next to the Korat Hotel.

Enjoy

Maa Paa

Bumholes1
07-10-06, 13:32
What is happening at the Park. Walls have been demolished, trees uprooted, and the few girls now have to sit on piles of broken concrete. No privacy as before.

Just returned this afternoon, and it is a mess. Nevertheless found 2 girls willing to indulge in a menage-a trois, for small money, and a good time was had by all.

Freeler
07-12-06, 20:59
Bumholes1,

The park is under reconstruction. The billboards show what it's going to be like: A boring canal with lanes on either side.

Patterson
07-26-06, 13:54
Freeler

How about some more large old girl pics please !!!

Freeler
07-27-06, 18:43
Patterson,

Just checked your posting history::
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/search.php?searchid=1461898

How about a FUKKEN report from you first?

Patterson
07-28-06, 08:00
Freeler

Dont get angrie please !!!

I have posted reports but never a photo i admit i dont know how to put the photo onto the thread i know it sounds crap but i know f**k all about computors i can send Emails & get on here and thats about it :(

JuiceSpike
07-28-06, 12:27
Patterson,

you don't want to make Freeler angry... :D
Also, remember that he is an expert (some say) in the Korat and surrounding
areas.

Reports don't need pictures and don't have to be long either... Give back a little to the board to get more out of it.

juices

Patterson
07-28-06, 12:35
JS

Yes ok i will learn how to post a photo ?

But as i stated i dont know how to do it !!!

Im a novice at this game :P

MeatMan
07-30-06, 21:15
70 posts and your still a novie?

Patterson
08-05-06, 09:21
Some of you are so agressive !!!

Meat Man i meant a novice with computors my friend as stated i can read Emails get on here but not much more :) ?

Dinghy
08-05-06, 18:11
Some of you are so agressive !!!

Meat Man i meant a novice with computors my friend as stated i can read Emails get on here but not much more :) ?

There are some reports out there (RTFF? saying it kindly) that tell you about needing to reduce the picture size to "fit". Others have suggested "methods" (or programs) to make that happen. Seek and ye shall find. (use the "search function" to cut thru the chaff and get at what you want - there is nothing more frustrating than "RT ENTIRE FF")

Other than that it's just a matter of using the "attach files button" - look down below the "submit button" at the bottom of the "enter post" block (where you are when you are typing) - see the "additional options" and doing it. IF you screw up a couple, so what? You'll figure it out. Folks don't get nearly so nasty when someone is "trying and asking how" as opposed to "not trying at all" (also pay attention to that "thread subscription" block - unless you use "do not subscribe" (or one of the similar) you will get e-mail notifications when somebody responds to the thread.

VanHalen5150
08-15-06, 22:10
Have decided to waver slightly off the beaten track this time around and will take a 7 day trip to Korat. A very informative thread and thanks to all the posters.

One question. I intend to travel to Korat straight from BKK airport terminal and can't be arsed to go to the BKK bus terminals or train stations. Would prefer to go direct using the illustrious thai taxi services. Any idea how much I should be paying for this service bearing in mind Pattaya usually costs 1200 baht including for attempted jeweller shop stopovers. Taxi drivers. The only thing that drives me completely nuts in Thailand. Tuk tuk drivers are a scream and can be a good friend / companion (non-sexually I might add). However, can't see me riding tuk tuk all the way to Korat unfortunately.

Will be landing 22rd October at 8. 00am approx, therefore want to be in Korat about 1 or 2. 00pm same day. Anyone here fancy a beer.

Sorry for waffling

Regards to all and thanks in advance.

Butzelmann
08-16-06, 07:43
Hi David Lee, :-)

my wife born in Korat, so we go now a couple of years to korat. Normally we rent a car at the airport, and drive about 2 1/2 or 3 hours to Korat. Easy to find and in my view not dangerous, `cause you dont have to go with car in the centre of Bangkok. From Don Muang over the highways No. 1 to Saraburi and No. 2 to Korat. With company discount about 1.200 Baht for a normal car with aircon per day. And you have a car to travelling in or around Korat.

If you want to take a normal yellow cab, taxi drivers invoices a price of 2 K up. I think the thai airways taxi service want to have the double price to Nakhon Ratchasima.

But finalizing an answer. I think it is stress for you, after a long flight to go directly to Korat. Why you dont want to sleep one night first, after your flight is arriving in BKK. You have holiday. After take a bus from Morchit for about 150 Baht incl. drinks and a sandwich in an aircon bus. You want to go after to Pattaya ? No problem, have a bus route, too. At last, we had a double decker bus to Pattaya.

Buz

P.S.: Sorry for my english

Freeler
08-16-06, 19:42
VanHalen,

If you "can't be arsed to go to the BKK .... train stations", then what are you doing so far away from home?
The nearest trainstation is just 150 m from the Don Muang exit...
All trains stop there.
Check the web for timetables yourself, thanks. I won't bother.

BTW Once the airport (september 28 - can it be true?) has moved, it is of course a different story.

VanHalen5150
08-16-06, 21:42
Butzelman,

I think you might be right. Perhaps hole up for a night at the Nana Inn, Soi 3, Sukhumvit Road with the inclusion of a trip to Annies to chill out then onwards the next day to Korat. Probably a wise move as i have never been able to sleep on flights for more than 3 minutes.

Freeler,

My apologies. I never realised the trains ran so close to the airport. I usually dive in the first taxi available for 250 bahts and head into BKK. As i said this will be my first time where i was thinking about diversifying from the usual angle of attack and the close proximity of the railway station gives much food for thought.

Regards to all

Willo69
08-17-06, 12:33
One question. I intend to travel to Korat straight from BKK airport terminal and can't be arsed to go to the BKK bus terminals or train stations. Would prefer to go direct using the illustrious thai taxi services.
Will be landing 22rd October at 8. 00am approx, therefore want to be in Korat about 1 or 2. 00pm same day. Anyone here fancy a beer.

VanH
You can forget about the 2:00pm deadline if you use the train, even by bus it will be tough.
Years ago Thai operated morning & afternoon flights some days, I used to land early morning & connect with the morning flight to korat, man I even beat the Bangkok post delivery to korat!
You might see if anyone still operates flights into korat?? It would be certainly more cost effective than hiring a taxi.
If you hire a car make sure you have an Intentional car license & obey the road rules to the letter! The cops in korat spare no mercy (worst than Pattaya) even for locals, so as a flung, if you so much as fart on the highway the cops will hone in you like maggots to buffalos arse.
Willo

Frodo 63
08-17-06, 13:06
I've driven Car between BKK airport and Korat so many times I've lost the count.

I've no problem with the police at all.

F

VanH,

If you hire a car make sure you have an Intentional car license & obey the road rules to the letter! The cops in korat spare no mercy (worst than Pattaya) even for locals, so as a flung, if you so much as fart on the highway the cops will hone in you like maggots to buffalos arse.

Willo

VanHalen5150
08-17-06, 18:27
I will reward you all. 2 girls a day at 7 days at 10 shots per girly.

Also, just to add insult to injury, I believe that the new airport will be open by the time I get there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch? V=wlJjYlkTPFo&mode=related&search=

If you see some clueless git wandering aimlessly around the outskirts of Bangkok for 5 days. Joking apart, I think I will be gate crashing Korat 24th October. Can't wait to see this statue / park environ and all that it beholds.

HotForever
08-20-06, 01:32
i've driven car between bkk airport and korat so many times i've lost the count.

fhello frodo,

i had the idea to make a short trip to isaan (korat-phi mai - udon thani) end of september.

can you please tell me, how long it takes from bangkok to korat and what average speed you manage to achieve in isaan?

do you recommend a four-wheel-drive car for isaan?

Butzelmann
08-20-06, 09:22
Hello Frodo,

Do you recommend a four-wheel-drive car for Isaan?LOL.Korat isn't in the jungle. They have streets, same in the States.

2 1/2 hours, with 100 - 120 km/h.

Nonthab
08-31-06, 13:19
Firstly, thanks for all the info in this thread, I intend to make use of it this weekend. I'm dodging work tmr and heading to Korat for a full on weekend. My plan after checking into the Chaophaya or Korat hotels, is to check out the park first and then head up to Klang Plaza on the prowl for some tender sninny.

Should be a very different weekend compared to my previous visit there...

As I'm a Kiwi I have to follow the rugby religiously and thus I'd often end up at at Wall st, Suk. Soi 33. on one occasion I dragged my mate along with me, who hasn't seen a game in his life. Anyway he had a great time chatting up a girl there and to cut a long story short, he married her at her parents home just outside of Korat, hence why I came to be there. It was a long weekend due to some Buddhist holiday during the recent world cup.

I somehow got dropped off at The Mall & asked a Tuk Tuk driver for a hotel, he took me to the Sri-Pattana, which is very girl friendly (they even give you 2 breakfast coupons for each day), and he only charged me 50 baht for the short jaunt.

So that night I wandered off on foot in the opposite direction to The Mall & ended up in a Karaoke bar with a girl who looked alright in dim light, pretty good English. But the prices were too high, I don't remember how much now, so I just went back to the hotel for a frustrated sleep.

That night I learnt that everything is closed in town due to the holiday, no girlies anywhere that I could find. Note that I only found this forum this week, thanks to the BKK Post. So I asked a Tuk Tuk driver outside the hotel for a girl, he looked blank but we zoomed off, we went to about a dozen small joints all closed, found some street girls that I could never touch, drove around for another 20 mins checking various spots until we went to a little place where they have bench seats down each side & a TV & nothing else, the guy there said he'd send for some girls.

10 mins later a 35+ small hippo turned up & a 20 yr old thick set girl who could be described as almost cute with a push. She wanted 1500 but I got her for 1k which I gave to the guy & he gave her 300 and then off to my room, giving the driver 200b.

She had never had a Farang b4 and was quite shy. So we watched MTV for a bit, turned the lights down low & showered seperately. She was very nervous about my size so i showed her how big it was & she looked worried (I think I'm only about avg size). She didn't kiss, wouldn't let me look at any of her naked and directly morphed into a the star fish. This made it difficult for me to get hard as there was nothing erotic happening to help me out, her looks were ok and her body very firm, if a little portly. She wanted me to launch straight into her but I managed to get my mouth around her nipps (there were no breasts to speak of) so she might get at least a little stimulation & thus a little wet. I've never had to use KY in my life, so that wasn't an option. She continued to beg me to 'in now' so I did, damn it was tight, I always use a condom (is that really true) and slowly worked my way in. I lasted about 2 mins of squirming inside her b4 I blew. I felt a bit, but not a lot, disappointed.
An hr later I wanted more so after I indicated this, she pointed sth & commanded 'in now', I obliged & this time she was already a bit wet, I worked my way in fully this time & thoroughly enjoyed the feeling of her vag. expanding & closing in on me with every movement. Definitely one of the best feelings of my life.

Overall it was disappointing sex but I've been very turned on by the thought of it these past 2 months & I'd like to try her again, but I doubt I'd ever find the place and anyway there's plenty more to explore.

Next morning was my friends funeral (oops I mean wedding) but the monks decided to start early & I got the time wrong so i arrived just as they were packing up the reception tent. All the hot girls were long gone & thus I spent the next 3 hrs talking to my friends mum about the lack of men in her 60 yr old life.

Hopefully this weekend will be much better.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Bumholes1
09-10-06, 04:24
Managed to convince the better half that I needed to go to Khorat for some computer equipment. Hot footed it to the Park, only to find it totally boarded up. 3 old scrubbers were hanging around on the footpath by the police box (hardly conducive to discussing services and fees) apart from which they were too horrible for words. Came home dejected!

It appears from signboards that the reconstruction work will be completed by 29th November, at a cost varying from 14 to 20 million baht depending upon which board you read.

When complete it seems that the new park will form part of the monument area, and it would not surprise me if the authorities do their utmost to keep the *****s out.

Hopefully, any locals can comment on this, and maybe advise alternative locations for some morning and early afternoon enjoyment.

Nonthab
09-10-06, 15:45
I checked out the park the previous weekend. In the afternoon it was horrible, 5 girls all fat 1 very preggers. Went past in the evening more choice, 2 reasonable lookers took one for 300b to short time room (60b). She was a tiny girl, maybe 20 with about a thousand old insect bites on her. She functioned ok, her nipples were incredibly erotic when she got aroused, very pointy, cone like & totally edible, cept I was a bit freaked out by my 1st ever low end girl so I only really touched her with my hands & the rubber. Wouldn't do it again but definitely one to remember if only as a reminder of the depths I sometimes needlessly roam.

I wouldn't be surprised if they did send the girls elsewhere when the park becomes all perfectly clean, shouldn't be a problem finding another spot though.

I also wandered around the IT building for a while in the afternoon, could of easily picked up any of about 6 lookers that eyed me up very keenly, but I wanted to save myself for the park experience. Next time I go back it'll be the IT place for me.

Opebo
10-12-06, 08:41
I also wandered around the IT building for a while in the afternoon, could of easily picked up any of about 6 lookers that eyed me up very keenly, but I wanted to save myself for the park experience. Next time I go back it'll be the IT place for me.

What is the 'IT building' and where is it located?

Freeler
10-12-06, 19:13
Opebo,

The IT building is North of the park, across the pedestrians bridge. Decent IT prices too.

Freeler

Opebo
12-05-06, 10:25
Much of this I cross-posted in the Other Areas thread.

I took the train from Udon Thani down to Korat and found the park scene to be as bad as I remembered it from a few years ago. It is true that the city fathers have destroyed any charm that park had, as all 'progressive-minded' city fathers do. Americanization proceeds apace - uglier surroundings, less hookers, more misery and frustration at a higher price. Interestingly, in addition to the usual troop of oppressed poors that were toiling upon the renovations there, a lot of cute young girls of about 18-22 were planting flowers at midnight. They engaged me in converstation, so I assumed they were my kind of women and asked them if they would accompany me to my hotel. No dice - perhaps they were college girls doing their bit to 'clean up' their city. Such things are very depressing to witness.

I did espy a glue sniffer, though, which was the most encouraging thing I saw in my whole trip. Drugs of any kind, it seems to me, are the mongers best friend.

I took a slim 40 year old but when she wouldn't provide BJ I got upset and tossed her out with 40 baht. It just seems so unreasonble that this third rate type of girl wants 300 baht and refuses to provide BJ. I ended up taking the same 'ugly but sexy' girl I had taken on my only other visit to Korat two or three years ago. Decent service with BBBJ and BBFS, and though she seems a little crazy, at least she's friendly and smiling.

There are about a dozen girls that hang around the area there, and most of them seemed really unpleasant, pushy, and not at all appealing - more like American streetwalkers than what we have come to expect in Pattaya. The main short time hotel for this trade - the Srirat - is a great value for the night at 160 baht. The rooms are clean and everything works well. There are at least 3 hotels downtown in that 160-170 range, and several in the 250-300 range.

I then went on a long ride with a tuk tuk driver, asking him to show me the Song Su-phanee (thanks to OTH for that phrase). He stated that it was possible to get short time at such places for 200-220 baht in Korat, with high end 'suay' girls for 700. We went to three such down-market brothels - one of which even had a small fishbowl - and I was quoted 350-400 in all of them. He said they all charge Thais 200-220, so this was just farang pricing. I didn't see anything worth taking, and wasn't in the mood anyway. I can't recall the locations of these places, but a tuktuk should take you.

Biz99
12-23-06, 14:46
I too had an overnight visit in Korat after taking the train down from Buriram on December 18.

The park selection was thin as others have found it, and although the park is still unfinished, it will be interesting to see how it develops as a marketplace for P4P. There were clusters of providers of varying quality at around 10 p.m. as well as some sitting in the doorways of the shops on the west side of the road - the left as you look up to the IT center (which is okay for some things, little software to be had, lots of cell phone booths now).

They will all ask for 500 and it depends how cheep you want to go. Very much the girlfriend experience - if you take your girlfiend to 60 baht short time hotels for 30 minutes of grunting on dirty sheets.

The best part of the day was a visit to the soapie off Surasanee opposite the Tokyo Hotel. 1100 baht for 90 minutes, 1600 for the sideline girls who did not seem much better than the fishbowl selection. Some decent choices under glass and I had a good performer.

Freeler
01-21-07, 06:08
Gents,

The park area in korat is now finished and it is a change for THE BETTER!
Yes, it is WAY better than is was before!

The fountains are meant to let your mind float off to Italian cities, but me, I thought of the Esplanades in Helsinki and even the Belvedere in Vienna.
Damn, they did a nice job. It's just that after a few weeks in operation, the ponds already turn green and the pavement, however nicely done, gets dirty quick too. Please, somebody tell Town Hall to send in the cleaners!

There are a lot more people in the area now on any given time of day. more foreign tourists, more Thais, families the lot. This makes the girls stand out less, but they are easy to spot. I found a new lady and took her back to my placer several times. She outperformed the lot on this trip.

The new park gets a big thumbs up from Freeler!

Prices asked: B150-500
Prices paid: B200-400

Slim220
01-21-07, 08:44
Does anyone know of this club? Its right next to a really nice hotel. And its not a titty bar but you can bar fine the chicks there and they are usaully all dressed up nicely. It pretty dark in that place and they have a live band playing there every night. I'm trying to find the place on the net cause I'm looking for this girl Nina that used to work there. If you have any info it'd be appreciated.

Khunyai
02-11-07, 09:43
There are some very pretty girls in the Thai Massage places down town, about a block or two east of the Ginza. Also, soapies at Pai Lin (Excellency), Ginza, Osaka, and across the street from Tokyo Hotel are not bad, depends on the girl. A few speak English. Treat them nice, you'll be happy you did.

There is a club with live music and pretty hostesses next to the Korat Hotel (Harem Club) which is open until 5AM, and one next to the Radjaprik Hotel, and one on the lower level of the Sima Thani Hotel.

Gogo- bars of a sort are at Pussycat and Crocodile Rock, though barfines are very steep, and a lot of girls don't go, mainly populated by Thais.

Khunyai
02-11-07, 12:41
There is a club called Harem Club next to the Korat hotel which fits the description you gave (it stays open later too)..also a club next to Hotel Radjaprik, and next to Royal Princess, as well as one down in the lower level of the Sima Thani.

There are some very pretty young girls mixed in among the masses in the Thai Massage places down the street from Ginza, away from the park, but most speak very little English. Some very good looking ladies serving tables at Flower Coffee restaurant, and also some very pretty dancers at Pussycat nearby. After 1 AM, Crocidile Rock on the other side of the Korat Hotel has lots of freelancers. Quite a bit going on if one knows where to look. Treat the girls nice and you'll be happy you did.

Bumholes1
02-26-07, 09:54
[QUOTE=Freeler]The park area in korat is now finished and it is a change for THE BETTER!

Yes, it is WAY better than is was before!

The new park gets a big thumbs up from Freeler!

Just back from Korat. First visit since the Park has been redone.

Only partially agree with Freeler. Sure it looks good, it was clean - in fact there were many women with mops cleaning everywhere. the water was clear.

BUT no good for mongers!

Why?

1) Very little seating, and what there is has no shade. OK at night though

2) Now raised up, so that anyone passing by on the road or footpaths can see who is there. Don't want the wife's family spotting me. Needs to be enclosed with bushes and/or trees

3) The girls there at lunchtime were mainly seeking shade from the Police Box. Not somewhere I want to go and negotiate for services to be rendered.

Was initially apprehended by a girl who has been there for years. Always wears a buttoned shirt. Told her I wasn't interested but she kept persisting, and followed me everywhere I went.

Eventually went and sat with a couple of girls next to the water at the western end of the park. This is the original bit and there are some trees here - but alas no seating. Within minutes the shirt girl arrived and started pushing and pinching me and suggesting she and one of the 2 girls went with me. I asked her first nicely and then rudely to [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) off but she would not.

Eventually I walked away, did a circuit next to IT Mall, and came back on the other side by Cathay Hotel.

The 2 girls spotted me, I beckoned them over and we had a magnificent threesome in the Cathay. 500bt for the 2.

One small breasted with glasses which she took off - the other large breasts. Aroi mak mak! Nice clean pussies, the big breasted girl getting very turned on when I went down on her. Got the works including kissing. Real GFE experience.

Will brave the heat and the shirted girl and return again soon.

==============================================

Hi,

It appears that you inadverently forgot to correctly place the quote tags in this report. Usually I can fix this sort of thing before it's displayed, but I don't have a clue as to how you intended this report to appear.

The quote tags are simple to use, all you have to do is look for them in the text. Anything that you want to appear in quotes must start with "[quote]" and end with "[/quote ]". It's that simple.

In addition, you can preview your report before it's posted, so it's easy to check if you got it right before it's displayed in The Forum.

Thanks,

Jackson

Opebo
02-27-07, 15:00
Bareback Bumholes?

Bumholes1
02-27-07, 23:16
Absolutely!

Freeler
03-02-07, 17:40
Bumholes,

I'm glad Town Hall read my report and started cleaning!
I found plenty seating space around the ponds. In fact, there a few hundred meters of seating space.
Glasses:
Also, try the girl without glasses, the cute one, the ugly one, the thin one and the fat one. Hell, try them all and support korat's economy!

Numan1
03-22-07, 15:26
I was in Korat just before Christmas and the Irish bar beside Sima Thani Hotel had just reopened for the arrival of the US army. Just wanted to know if anyone can tell me if it is still open or was it just open while the US army was in town.

Many thanks,

Numan

Creepy Crawly
03-23-07, 06:22
I was in Korat just before Christmas and the Irish bar beside Sima Thani Hotel had just reopened for the arrival of the US army. Just wanted to know if anyone can tell me if it is still open or was it just open while the US army was in town.

Many thanks,

NumanIrish Bar next to Sima Thani still running with the ever friendly and available staff. The Victoria in the basement is now closed.

Numan1
03-29-07, 10:08
Thanks CC, I will be back working in Korat in mid April for 2 weeks, looks like I'll book into the Sima Thani.

Sperwer
05-12-07, 09:08
Is it possible to buy Kamagra, Callis or Viagra in Korat?

Ham Yai
06-02-07, 19:52
Isan expats are happy that most mongers like Pattaya and Bangkok, it leaves Isan (the North East) for us. Sure you can walk into any GoGo bar and pull in these places but with a little effort you can "pull" easily in the provincial cities. Just go to the big superstores, plaza's,markets and disco clubs and if you fail to find a choice of totties, I'll give you your money back.

You see, these girls are hard up. The students have the bike and mobile payment to make each month. You can spot the students a mile off. Just chat them up. Its natural here. So smile and see what others are wearing and not wearing, if your Caucasian and have a problem check yourself out.

Who knows you may find the girl of your dreams. There are cheaper hotels and expat bars in most places. Good Hunting, but remember, keep control of your wallet in every situation.This girls know every trick.

PS Some of the sights are worth a visit if you can get up in the morning after.

Freeler
06-27-07, 07:03
Hi,

Spent a few days in Korat this week. Nothing much changed from the previous visits: Park ladies B200-300. Pregnancies left and right - doesn't anybody tell these gals to get a morning after pill after rubber breakage?
It was very hot, but yesterday it started to cool down a bit.

Just a little something I forgot to mention earlier:
Every day at about 6PM a group of guards come to the park. They dress up in uniforms. Or they are supposed to anyway. They look more like they didn't make the cast of Mad Max. Trousers and shirts match nor fit. The helmets they ear... Unbelievable! One night one of them walked up to one of the lovely ladies and took B200 from her. Back in the old days, the girls had to fork out B50 every now and then to keep the BIB happy.

Bumholes1
06-29-07, 14:10
Pregnancies left and right - doesn't anybody tell these gals to get a morning after pill after rubber breakage?

From my considerable experience of the Park ladies, all, without exception have been willing to go bareback. Obviously they require the before sex pill! How many of the preggo ones are carrying Opebo's offspring I wonder!

Opebo
06-29-07, 22:34
From my considerable experience of the Park ladies, all, without exception have been willing to go bareback. Obviously they require the before sex pill! How many of the preggo ones are carrying Opebo's offspring I wonder!

Probably none, as I never go there. I never had much luck in Korat. The choice around that park is so minimal I never seem to have the desire to return.

Member #2041
06-29-07, 23:31
I'll be the first to admit, I've never been there, but I am forced to wonder out loud:

Geez, what kind of shithole must Korat be if it's not up to Opebo's standards?

Rider7
07-22-07, 08:11
I'll be the first to admit, I've never been there, but I am forced to wonder out loud:

Geez, what kind of shithole must Korat be if it's not up to Opebo's standards?Korat can be fun! I went there to meet a lady I met on Asian Friend finders. Spent 3 days with her in a partially completed Thai upscale Hotel on the east side of Korat. She took me to the bus station to say goodbye. I decided I wasn't finished in Korat. After she left, I took a taxi to Sima Thani Hotel, where I enjoyed 4 days. Took it easy by the pool during the day. Pooning by night with some real interesting US Marines staying there. Some fun nights going to the local bars with these guys. Some nice clean girls available. Actually, a nice change from BKK and Pattaya. Smaller scale but nice. I enjoyed the bus ride and country up there. Dosen't take long from the Eastern Bus terminal in BKK. I would go back!

Carltonian
07-29-07, 22:13
Hi Rider,

How long is not long for the bus trip to Korat? It's my first time in Thailand, and I have a contact there who wants to meet.

Any info on travel there would be appreciated.

Carlton

Forever69
07-30-07, 15:32
Went there myself and would guess the bus is about 8 hrs, I took the train however from Bangkok and would highly recommend that. It was a beautiful trip and I got to korat in the afternoon. Took the train from there to Nong Kai which I would also recommend if you are interested in thai upcountry.

Opebo
07-31-07, 02:47
Went there myself and would guess the bus is about 8 hrs, I took the train however from Bangkok and would highly recommend that. It was a beautiful trip and I got to korat in the afternoon. Took the train from there to Nong Kai which I would also recommend if you are interested in thai upcountry.It should only take about 3 hours to get to Korat via the many direct 'VIP' coaches. A bit longer of course on non-VIP buses. Don't get on a bus outside, nor listen to any hawkers - only buy your bus tickets from a counter. The VIPs leave Mochit every few minutes so there is never any reason to take a lesser bus. I believe there are several companies offering this service all for 150-180 baht.

I agree the train is the way to go in Thailand generally, but it can be slow - basically regular trains are slow but the express ones are as fast as the better buses. Some of the buses really are comfortable, though the airconditioning is usually too cold at night.

Did you take third class out of Bangkok? I love third class for bouncing around between towns upcountry, but I find the third class out of Bangkok shockingly inferior. Upcountry 3rd is typically big old carriages with spacious seating, but out of BKK I find it is usually something that looks like a 70's subway car, with horrible hard plastic seating so small even Thais find it confining. Has anyone else had this experience or can anyone suggest some trains out of Bangkok that have the better type of third class?