PDA

View Full Version : Nibu Raphael in Suriname

Pages : 1 [2]

Mr Crown
11-06-07, 18:50
The Suriname Dollar (SRD) is linked to the USD. USD 1= SRD 2.80 no matter what happens to the US dollar. So, if the dollar is losing worth against the euro it doesn't effect the exchange rate here since it is fixed at SRD 2.80

However, as the dollar is falling more and more nowadays, the Euro is getting more and more expensive for us here in Suriname.
At the moment Euro 1 = SRD 4!!!
In the past 1 euro was about SRD 3.30, then since Bush started his international shit, the euro started climbing...3.40...3.50...3.70...3.90 and since a few days it hit a new record: SRD 4

Note that Suriname is an euro country since many of our tourists come from Europe/ the Netherlands and we import a lot from Europe as well.

Nibu Raphael
11-09-07, 09:06
WELL Suggest Johan AS THE New Reporter HES DUTCH MAN Thats a START.
Just read the Paramaribo section for the latest reports.

Crown

PS: will be very busy so don't expect much reporting in the near future. More reporters wanted please!

Nibu Raphael
11-15-07, 12:03
aNY NEW UPDATES HERE??? Mister Crown Can YOU Update us on anything new here going on in Suriname??? Any Mongering too going on outside of Paramarbiro?? You Ever Too Monger in Guyana or French Guiana??? UMMM OK any other people have New Updates Here IN Suriname too post here.. That would Be Great For sure.. Yeh I still need to get to Suriname one day But Shit its hard to conquer going all over THE Americas.. If anyone can also post info on What Dating Sites to use in Suriname????

Johan007
11-24-07, 00:59
The Suriname Dollar (SRD) is linked to the USD. USD 1= SRD 2.80 no matter what happens to the US dollar. So, if the dollar is losing worth against the euro it doesn't effect the exchange rate here since it is fixed at SRD 2.80Mr. Crown. You are forgetting one thing. It might be thatthe SRD stays sable against the USD BUT. Keep in mind that the inflation level in Suriname is quite high. And still arround 10-12% a year! And in the entertainment business prices just might raise even more then that!

Besides I think the price of a ticket from the States to Suriname would be very costly.

Johan

Nibu Raphael
11-24-07, 05:00
Hey Guys would Love to go To Suriname One Day But saving up for these trips is Hard... The Worst is paying for these plane tickets then trying to watch out for scams with everyone and finding A Cheap Hotel...Once your past That then Man You Got it Made... I will Not give up on Suriname Maybe 2009 I Finally Make it here.. AS Johan sruggles to do his trips so Do I.. And Johan I do work sometimes just not enough,,, NIBU....

Nibu Raphael
12-20-07, 04:07
Checked In To Girls From Suriname And Guyana not too much on them at Myspace... I saw a Few That looked alright I added them on Much Better ON Myspace Getting Girls From THE Dominican Republic or Trinidad Thats For Sure.

Nibu Raphael
01-02-08, 09:57
HI am Hoping That people can post great new info Here in 2008.. IF Mister Crown Can Not Then Maybe someone else can help post the great info here... At least THE Suriname Section Here IS Pretty Well Free OF Flamers And Backstabbers.. SO Yeh People Especially though Mister Crown Post us always info Here IN THE Suriname Section,, Hopefully end of 2008 I can finally finally make it here that would rule If I did Suriname End of this year then all I would Have left IS The Guyanas,Easter island,San Andres island and The Galapagos to try to Conquer in 2008,, Later People,,, NIBU....