PDA

View Full Version : Huancayo

Admin
05-13-03, 21:55
Please select "Add New Report" to begin this section.

Rod19
04-30-04, 18:49
Has any experience a NighClub in Huancayo? The nightclubs in HYO work a little different than other nightclubs. As you come in a nice, young looking, female will sit and chat with and you . And as long as there are drinks on your table, she will chat, dance, kiss and do anything you want with her (no intercourse yet) in the nightclub. Afterwards you can negociate with her on howmuch to take her back to the hotel with you. Last time I went I met Karina she was a girl from the chanchamoyo (Junin's jungle side). She sat with me and told me about her and how she came to huancayo to go to college and worked at the nightclub to make some spending money. She was smoking hot, and mann can she dance good!!! , we danced, made out and touched her everywhere possible. I asked her how much to take her back with me and she said 50 soles, we kissed a lil more to seal the deal. We walked to my hotel which was like 3 block aways. She was great in bed, multiple possition and asked me to do her raw which i refused to; she gave me her number and I saw her two more times, one of the best sex partners I ever had.

I look forward to come back to Peru this year and visit more nightclubs, they are everywhere in Huancayo.

Volpone
10-17-04, 18:32
It seems to me that this city is a university town.

So it must be easy to meet many student girls.

Any infos about sex in that city?

R Brandon
12-03-05, 20:05
I will likely visit Huancayo when I come to Lima in late January. Does anyone have any recent information on the scene there. I have found some information on perutops but just curious if there is anything here.

Thanks,

Rbrandon(rbc100)

Jose Luis
12-15-05, 22:10
I lived some years in Huancayo and there use to be some spots, but now there isn't that many. There was this place call Intihuatana (probably spelled it wrong) , in the entrance of huancayo and it was the only true brothell in the area. 2 years ago it had about 15-20 girls on a daily basis. Last year when I went back it was demolished but it was still operating. Maybe when you go you can ask for that spot. But don't expect no supermodels. THere is also some that you dan find around if you check on the newspaper "el correo".

Good luck

Volpone
12-17-05, 21:34
I was about 1 year ago in Huancayo and I fucked 2 beautiful girls....

As soon I arrived there, I bought a newspaper. I don't remember the name and I found many phone numbers.
I called one of them and I went there on foot. A girl open the door, not cute rather ugly but it doesn't seem to me that she works there. I waited in a small room and 1 minutes later another girl came. She wasn't not really my taste so I said that I will go.
Just before leaving, I ask the first girl if she knew another brothel or apartment with girls. She gave me another adress.

So I took a cab and I went to that adress...
A beautiful mix-up Chinese-Indian girl opened the door. What a great vue....I asked her for how much for 1 time sex. She wanted 50 soles, I said 30 soles and I had sex for that price. During the session, I asked for her age and she told me 18....I always remembered that beautiful one...She was something like a 8 for me....

The day after I went to the same adress again.
This time a man opened the door....
I waited again in a room. What a surprise I had.....
My heart started to beat very quickly and my dick was becoming harder and harder....
A beautiful girl, around 18-20, quite tall for girls in Peru, a beautiful face, came into the room. She asked for 60 soles for 1 hour sex, 2 times sex. I said yes without hesitation....

That was my sexual experiences in Huancayo and both of the girls were great. I am sure that I was very lucky...
I just stay 2-3 days, so I didn't have any other sexual oportunities....

R Brandon
12-18-05, 01:03
Thanks for report Volpone.As expected sounds like a city worth checking out and there appear to be tourist oportunuities there as well.I will likely visit in Late January.rbrandon(rbc100)

Volpone
12-18-05, 12:37
Hello Brandon,

Well I think I was very lucky in Huancayo, 2 experiences and 2 very good one...
I remember that it was in the center. When I arrived the first day, there was a big market in that street, where the apartment is....

Be expect to pay less than in Lima. Everything is cheaper than in Lima...

It will be interesting to read your report there.

Good luck

Volpone
12-18-05, 12:40
Hello Brandon,

Well I think I was very lucky in Huancayo, 2 experiences and 2 very good one...
I remember that it was in the center. When I arrived the first day, there was a big market in that street, where the apartment is....

Be expect to pay less than in Lima. Everything is cheaper than in Lima...

By the way, what I didn't like, was that it was raining nearly every afternoon or evening. Furthermore during the night, temperature goes down and it's cold when you sleep in a room without heating. If you are going there in January, it will be the case....

It will be interesting to read your report there.

Good luck

VoodooMan
12-17-06, 23:15
Anyone know of a train that goes from Lima to Huancayo? Where can i grab it.How much? How long it takes, ect? Thanks

Member #4351
12-17-06, 23:44
It goes now and again..they have 20 trips planned for 2007, usually on long holiday weekends. Plenty of buses every day and much cheaper than the train.

Elberto
12-18-06, 06:05
Plenty of buses every day and much cheaper than the train.

I read the recent "50 die in crash off 1300 foot cliff" and similar stories about Peruvian buses.

Do you think the buses are reasonably safe, or like other posters on this site, do you take trains or fly when traveling around Peru?

Member #4351
12-18-06, 15:02
No planes to Huancayo, so you donīt have much choice. When taking a bus, if you go with one of the well-known major lines you will probably be OK. Most of the accidents happen with the fly-by-night bus companies.

Rick52
06-21-07, 09:11
First some some places to go have fun clubin party

Then to the the night clubs

I whent for a few days and yea it was cold in morrings and nights but afternoon its aight. The places I know are for for people my age I'm 19, the places I know are called el kero? , Rock&Pop, Triiangulo? . Kero? Is a great place go there on a Friday night its packed with people from 16-21 yrs really good music and drinks for all! I never got ID ed nor saw any one get ID ed. Pretty girls is about 55-60% girls 45-40% Guys. Cheep drinks you get a jarlike for 5 S/. I think. Met alot of people there but nothing really seris happened with the ladies I met there (mostly young girls 17-18) Rock&Pop on the other hand I saw 17-26 yrs ppl around there good music too. I met a group of stripers there that my friend presented to though they never told me really what the where (the said they were studients BULLL). Really great people there alot of fun one of them toke me to there place and really had a great time! She was from Lima and she was skinny really pretty and knew how have a great time both in the club and in bed! She was 21 and later that night about 2 AM her sister got home wasted she about 18-19 yrs and she basicly was ofering me sex in front of her sister. Well her sister was asleep but then again I didn't won't to risk waking up the older sister and getting kicked out so I kept my cool and told her no. Well now I'm talking to her and planed on meeting up with her next month when I go back so I'm looking forward to seeing is shes as good as her sister haha. Last place iv been to is el triangulo? But only I only seen young girls there about 16-18 yrs so nothing big there I'm not really into miners (might bring probs) Iv herd this clubs have alot of sluts el miami? , el scan but idk I havnt been there yet. Thats all I know so far for normal places.

Now night clubs on the other hand were really great! Iv when to 3 places, el harem, la guitarra, and the last I think its called la victoria? (I know this is a place but I don't knew if its the one iv been to) First I whent to La guitarra. Had a big club guitar on top of the door, as I enterted I saw the bar some sofas with curtens on the first floor. There were about 4-5 girls just chilling around I was greeted by a guy and he was really responsive to make me como in and to pick a girl. I picked this girl that was really pretty had a nice ass and not to big on the top nor too small. She toke me up stairs and we sat down I ordered a jar of whatever the served. Its 20 S/. Per jar. We sat talked in about 20 mins of dancing, talking, fooling around we started to mess around. 20 more mins I toke her to a pravite room they had in the back for an aditional 30 S/. (1o $) and there she did a nice dance and she started to say no sex. What ever 20 mins later she was on top of me trying to get her hands inside my pants. We ended up doing it and we said we would meet up the next day to go clubing to Rock&Pop. She never showed up LOL but what ever I when back and the talked to the server they told me she got kicked out be/see after I left she didn't won't to drink with any one else and I left hoping she would be back the next day for some reason but nothing. There I met anther girl her name was brigit really pretty skinny with great waves not as much on the bottom but o well. The most I got out of her was mad lap dances and some hard grindin she would not let me get I hahaha. So I changed to anther girl and I don't remember much be/see I was already drunk and the new one was fresh. Her name was belinda idk how but in about 10 mins we were in the back room and it was great. The last time I went there by then I was buddy with the server and the bar guy, we agreed to go out in the morring when they close about 7 am after the clean up and take some of the girls. I came we left to this place that looked like a indoor with no roof small resterant were all we did is drink and dance. One of the girls there were brigit later she told me her real name was Jessica and I knew nothing was going to happen with her so my attention was to this other girl named Candy (real name cynthia). After the guys got really drunk me and this one server Eddy toke Brigit and Candy to a hospetaje? Sort of a cheep motel then I treid to get with brigit shes has a better body and better looking but she only wonted to talk to Candy so they would go to the same room and sleep. But Candy wonted to go with me and not sleep so I toke the chance when went with her in the room. 2 mins later Brigit was knocking on the door we ignored and started to get busy. She was great only thing is she didn't won't to give any oral: (well after we finished I got dressed and headed out. Leaving the room I step out and see edy smoking a Cig and I ask him if he got her. Sadly he said yes so I left. After that I when to el harem, the places looked better and the girls where very good looking same as the guitara. There I met this girl and it started out great, but then she wonted alot of attention and I'm not the o your my queen type of person so I stode my ground even thought it probably cost me losing her. Later I realized she wonted me to be all over her to make her look good infront of the other girls. So I did the oppesit and started to give looks to this other girl and didn't really talk to her much any more so she got mad and just got up and left. About 2 mins later anther girl came in named Paloma and in 5 mins she started to make out with me and she told me that the other girl only wonts to look like shes the best and she got all the guys so I sweet talked her and ended up in a darker room where we could see everyone out but the can't see us. She knew stright what I wonted and she was ready to give it to me. I got her email and I still talk to her now but I think shes going to let me get secands since she's trying to clean up her life. AFter that my boy toke me to this other place, more expensive but had live stripetease and you still drink with a girl you pick. Very sexy and loveable girls but expensive, + the pravit rooms where like 80 S/ to start of with and they wernt that pravit so you can't do much. We left but I really won't to go back there next time I think its called Victoria. My last night I when with my cousen to la guitara and told the bar tendre it was my last night so he hocked us up with stronger drinks so we pay less for for the same amount but stronger. Also he got us with to very sexy girls and gave us an extra condom thinkin we werent prepared haha They were some what tipsy and the bartender talked to them, I don't know what he told them but they came to us and after the first 5 mins we were in make out city with full hands on. After we went to the dark room and did our thing there she asked me to come back in the morring to pick her up for round 2. My bus left almost the same time so I said hell yes but then I realized I would miss my bus and if I lose my bus I lose my plane. It was about 5 am and she told me 7 am. I had to be home at 8 am to get my stuff and + I was all out of money no even for taxi! I had to walk/ran with my cousen from there to our house with a nasty hang over wich took us about 1 hr and 30 mins hahaha won't forget that day. Well thats it for that trip, I was about 17 at the time so I bet theres better places, even though it was great I'm hoping to make it even better in July that I'm going again. Oo and I'm talking to that brigit girl and she says she can't wait till I get there so we can go out not as in the night club but as going partying. We'll see what happenes if any one is headin there July-Aug 07 let me knew I'm still buddys with the surver and the bartender so I know hes going to hock me up with the drinks and the ladies. + I won't explor other places too.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Member #4351
06-21-07, 22:47
Oh to be 19 again...but in Peru.

Rick52
05-22-08, 06:36
Theirs planes to jauja witch is about 30 mins with car 45 mins with bus to huancayo. I think the airline is called airo condor or something like that. Its about 50 $ I think not sure. I friend told me this. Iv been their about 3 months ago. Met crazy girls got a few pics but this once chick. Idk it was a bad night for me bad luck and drank too mucho where I woke up with my camara gone. From that learnd that if the hunt gose bad don't go far beonde my limits of drinking. Rumeres from fellow girls I know say they knew the chick they saw me go to a hotel with. Il try to get in touch with that **** next time I go. Il be going in July any one hit me up in Rick145235 at hot male.come (you know what I mean). Il help you out any way I can. Got a nice deal with a hotel and this place to meat the girls. Once girl I was with was with told me for a 3 some for next time. Stupied me never got the number since I I thought only of getting the pictures.

Rick52
11-01-09, 02:56
Any one coming down to Huancayo and would like some numbers on some girls let me know. I met some crazy chicas there, some that work on the night clubs and some that are just locals and like to have a good time.

Sam I Am
11-01-09, 18:48
Perfect timing! I sent you a PM. Do you know any that would do 3-somes?

Any one coming down to Huancayo and would like some numbers on some girls let me know. I met some crazy chicas there, some that work on the night clubs and some that are just locals and like to have a good time.

Fred Gold
03-20-10, 05:09
New to this forum.

I'm going to visit Huancayo in a few weeks. Any recommendations for girl friendly hotels?

Thx Fred

Rick52
05-03-10, 04:52
New to this forum.

I'm going to visit Huancayo in a few weeks. Any recommendations for girl friendly hotels?

Thx FredHey depending on what your looking for. If your looking for a good costly hotel, I can recommend you the typical tourist hotels such as the comfort behind the cateral or los balcones hotel half a block from there. There not that expensive, last time I was their I think a room was starting around 80 soles a night. There are other similar hotels as well, I found this really good one hidden around parke industrial. They charge similar but everything seems new and they mostly get contracts for days of stay ahead of time. I showed up and they were willing to give me a room, they give you breakfest too for like 8 Soles more. Only thing that sucks is its a bit away from el Centro, but a coletivo pases by every 15-30 mins right by it. 10 mins away from el Centro. I can double check and get you their number be next weekend if your interested, il be in Huancayo also for a few days starting Thurs. Of this week.

Also if your looking for something more simple, I know a few that go for around 30 Soles. I can recommend you one that is very friendly and I can guarantee nothing will be missing and its safe.

If your looking to get info about girls let me know too. Also I know a few perfect places to visit or go on a trip close by. It's my hometown so I know quit a bit.

Lima Busy
07-11-10, 17:33
In Huancayo now, it is great for a weekend getaway (from Lima's winter) ! Staying at the Hotel Presidente good value and chica friendly!

Went to Junin yesterday and did some trout fishing. The restaurants there will cook it up for you.

Alpha Cyte
08-31-10, 01:09
In Huancayo now, it is great for a weekend getaway (from Lima's winter) ! Staying at the Hotel Presidente good value and chica friendly!

Went to Junin yesterday and did some trout fishing. The restaurants there will cook it up for you.Just curious, did you have any issues with the altitude in Huancayo? from what I understand it is at 3000m.

Lima Busy
08-31-10, 16:28
Just curious, did you have any issues with the altitude in Huancayo? from what I understand it is at 3000m.
I only experienced shortness of breath (drank lot's of mate) but everybody is different!