PDA

View Full Version : La Ceiba

Pages : 1 [2]

Gangsta A C
01-28-08, 06:26
Anyone stayed at the Rotterdam Beach Hotel before? I'll be in La Ceiba in about two weeks (new to mongering, just out of the Navy) and the guide books and online reviews make this place sound very attractive (cheap, on the beach, right near the nightlife)- I just wonder if it's girl-friendly.

I promise to report on my trip (which will be about a week long, starting around Feb 7). If anyone will be in town then, I'd certainly like to meet up.

I've been in Copan Ruinas learning Spanish for about 6 weeks- from what I can tell, the place is dead for mongering (though a pleasant place to stay).

Generous Gent
01-28-08, 13:24
Anyone stayed at the Rotterdam Beach Hotel before? ).

This is a backpacker joint. Trust me, you do not want to stay there. If you want to be in the Zona Viva, try the partenon.

Gangsta A C
01-29-08, 00:59
My guide books don't have any info on the Parthenon hotel, and I can't find much on the internet.

Can you tell me more about it (price, security, girl-friendliness, etc.)?

Generous Gent
01-29-08, 19:48
My guide books don't have any info on the Parthenon hotel, and I can't find much on the internet. Can you tell me more about it (price, security, girl-friendliness, etc.)?

Fact is, a friend is staying there at the moment and usually does the monthly rate of 4000 lps. a month. This comes out to 133 lps. ($7.00) a night. The daily rate is higher; like 200 lps. a night.

Girl friendly? This place is definitely girl friendly. There's women running in and out of this place all hours of the night. Security isn't an issue except for your own personal effects and *****-proofing the place before the deed is always a smart move.

It's smack dab in the middle of the Zona Viva, a block away from the Cassona, a strip joint next door, and bars-a-plenty either way you head out.

Un Men
02-03-08, 17:21
Does anyone have a list of the strip clubs / on-site "bars" in La Ceiba.

This link is getting very long and hard to find all the info now.

Thanks

NYCmat
02-05-08, 17:50
Hello, all.-

I am back from ceibe after 12 days there. I am going to make a detailed report for this place.

1st off me and my friend went there and had a great time with some little problems. All that were worked out.

La ciebe is a nice place but like anyplace you have to keep your wits about things.

Its a hustle place. They see that you are a gringo and they try to get over in almost every aspect. So be careful in that sense. Hotels:

I stayed at the la qunita and la quinta real. I walked past the partenon a few times. I suggest the la quinta real for secrurity purposes and cleanliness. Staff is friendly and had no issues. In fact they actually hooked me and my friend up a couple of times with girls for a small fee. Overall in ciebe if you ask they will tell you, if you ask them to get you something they will expect commision. Quinta real is a great place and from 6-8pm its buy 1 get 1 free at the bar. Next to it is la palpala. A great place to eat and meet girls.

I managed to hit up every place there was there. Some good some bad. 1st I will start with my 1st night.

1st night was a strikout.

Having knowledge of ceibe in my back pocket I had someone in the qiunta real order me some in service entertainment. They showed up and were hot. Although I was doing very well for myself in palapala. I sit with these girls and have drinks. They had a great time with me and my friend, we retire to the room and everyone is plastered and we are getting down to business when the 1 asks for 2000 limps. I say what? Sorry are you nuts or do I look that stupid? So I say come back down to reality. I know not to pay more then 1000 even for a real nice girl there. They tell me times have changed well then I say so has my hard on. LOL. I say no thankyou and bye. They were shocked that I refused and hurt. Suprised that I said no I said 2000 for 2. I was drunk enough as it was and they said no. LOL. Shame on them. The best line of the night was that I am not a prostitute. LOL. My friend replies then why are you asking for money for sex+ haha. They were not regular working girls I could see that and they also had jobs.

2nd night.ok

A waiter orders us to orderins for the night at our asking price. Girls come from the airport area. Small pettite. We pay them 600 for each and for 3 hours. We start and after 30 minutes mine is meduelle because I think she has to another job to get to. I don't even come. I tell her no finish and I don't pay. I am nice so I give her 300 limps to just leave and she takes it. At least my friend finished.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

NYCmat
02-05-08, 18:13
Day 3 is a good night.

Its casona night. The disco place where there is ladies night. There I see the 1st 2 girls from the 1st night and they are going around telling other girls in the club that we are cheap americans and talking bad about us. So I say Hello, and there is no reason to talk bad about us. They tried to make us jealous and we decided to hook up with other girls. We had a great time. Well worth it to go just to watch them dance. Well 1st I get this girl following me around and trying to drink with me. A little strange at 1st I thought but disregarded it. She had to leave and I met other girls to dance with. Had a great time and got a lot of numbers from non-pros who turned out to be very fruitful at the low cost of dinner and drinks for the rest of the week.

Day4

Here is where it gets a little crazy- 1st there is this tall black guy named alonzo who is from tampa and tries to get strong with my friend. Whom is the wrong person to do this with. Alonzo backs down. Again he wants a commision for each girl brought. We already had non- pros by that time though. So I say no to them. We go to dee lees and meet some real nice older americans all there for the same purposes and have some good laughs and learn about the layouts of the girls. Good info guys if you are reading this. We bail out and call the other girls we met for free. Here the 1st girl I met in casona was the one I hung out with. Her name was bessie. (a true stage 5 clinger) psycho! Stay the hell away. Head my warning! She deosnt dance and all she wants you to do is buy her drinks. Real boring. We get back to hotel and she wants unprotected sex? Say what? No way. I rap mine and tap it for a little while and it really wasnt that good. Next day she is calling me many times but I am away. I meet up with her for dinner after turning down meeting her at her house. Never do that fellas you don't know what you are walking into. So she comes with her friend who was hot as hell and my friend was already with his girl. So they leave cause both girls are giving them dirty looks. So we go to casona. And have a blast. Her frined I got to feel up and kiss. But there I am buying drinks for someone that doenst want to dance with me and her friend is kissing me. Her friend was from the states. I have to also pay for her taxit to get home. 100 limps. I say why don't she come with us. She says no. Damn that suxs. I see this girl bessie is starting to spend my money, something I really don't like any girl to do. I don't ask for that for the night. Her friend kissing me and feeling me up was enough for me. Sad to say it she was hot though.

Next night.

Girl goes pyscho on me in a club called happy days. 1st I meet some girls there and they are really into me and I am into them. Bessie goes and tells them that I am her babies father. Say what? I hear the psycho music going in my head. Then the clincher comes-- you have to take me to the supermarket for food and pampers for my baby. Say what? LMFAO! What a joke. Now my friend is catching on-- she gets upset with me cause I am looking at the women dance. So I tell her that I have had enough. And that I am fisihed with her. I leave her and take a taxi to the hotel. Her frined comes home with us. My frined has a good time with her.

Next day I meet up with a new one and she is great. I would say at least a 7 with a 8. 5-9 in bed. That pacifies me for the day. See some girls there and have a good time. Real cute girls. I say the amount of eye fucks I got there was amazing.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

NYCmat
02-05-08, 18:30
Sorry I don't want to lose the reports.

From that point on it was 600 lemps a shot. But the trick is to last the full 3 hours. This way they will try harder to get you to come. Making it worth your buck.

The psycho (stage 5 clinger) was calling and my frined told her I had a girlfriend. And I did. I met a REAL nice girl in the mall. A 8-9 easy. So my mongering stopped cause when it came to the bedroom it was a 9. 5-10. Oh yeah we also did stop into chicas for a while. What a dump and the girls there were not good at all. Not chicas 2 there are 2 of them. The 1 girl couldn't have been more then 13 years old. Real disgusting.

Also warning. Stay away from a girl named olga. She is bad news. She has blackmailed people there in ceibe. Although she can get some beautiful women for you. She is not in san pedro anymore but in ceibe.

I go back to casona with my girl for the night and dance where psycho stage 5 clinger tries to make my night bad, she has her friends corner her and start saying bad crap to her about me and if that wasnt enough she follows us throughout the club and even bumps me and her off the dance floor and then drops a full beer on me hitting me in the shoulder and throws and cup of beer at me. At that point security is involved and I make it up to the girl I am with. The woman is a complete psycho. If you hear the name bessie and she is dark skinned, just turn and run away. For you own sake and safety.

Overall I really didn't pay for to many dates. My wits and looks were enough to get what I wanted. For the ones that I did pay for I was able to talk down from cause they saw that I was a tourist and wanted to get the most they could. Afterall 600 lemps is $30. That isn't bad. Maybe not 2-400 limps but I am satisfied with it and I ate like a king. La ceibe is a real nice place if you can work it. To all the americans that I met at dee lees2 thanks it was a blast.

Generous Gent
02-06-08, 13:26
[QUOTE=NYCmat Overall I really didn't pay for to many dates. My wits and looks were enough to get what I wanted. For the ones that I did pay for I was able to talk down from cause they saw that I was a tourist and wanted to get the most they could. Afterall 600 lemps is $30. That isn't bad. Maybe not 2-400 limps but I am satisfied with it and I ate like a king. La ceibe is a real nice place if you can work it. To all the americans that I met at dee lees2 thanks it was a blast.[/QUOTE]

Glad to hear you had a great time. No need to pay for what can be obtained free! And they see you as a gringo tourist and start high. Chicken is fairly good at Deelee's as well. Hopefully you checked out Carmen's across the street as this is well worth it.

A lot of the relationships here end with a psycho similar to what you desribe at the Cassona. Possessive/super jealous personalities, and when all else fails resort to violence. It wasn't pretty when I ended the last one and I am not exactly interested in beginning another. Rental program works, although a friend with benefits is mejor. But that can turn too.

There was a far better strip shop down the road called fantasee's; Chicha's, Reina's, Chica's 2 are filthy and girls not too pretty. Age is something else; most of these gals in their 20's still look like teenyboppers although some may in fact be youngsters.

Returning one day?

NYCmat
02-06-08, 18:45
Well Generous Gent I probably met you there along the way. I am sure of it. Just didn't mention this site at all. I did not see any place called carmens. The only place I saw across from deelees 2 was chicas2, that looked closed, and a club for dancing there. Didn't go there because I had someone. I didn't need to try the chicken at deelees2 because the chef at the quinta real was awesome! I would go back there in a second if money was not an issue. I met some beautiful women there. I also saw pigs there as well. I did well based on my looks and with. So I am fine with the place. If anyone needs any further info please feel free to contact me here through pvt messages. Gent pm me and lets talk. I am curious if we met.

Gangsta A C
02-09-08, 00:02
Long bus ride from Copan Ruinas, changed buses in SPS. On someone from Copan's reccomendation, I checked into La Costa Dorada hotel. Very comfortable, cold AC and 100 or so cable channels including a lot of US networks, and only 300 lempira a night. Turns out it was grudgingly girl-friendly (100 lemps charge, and waking up a very annoyed clerk to let us in and then afterwards let the girl out). Being new to mongering and relatively new to traveling in this part of the world, I probably got taken advantage of a bit (undoubtedly by the cabbies, probably by a lady).

This was all last night- Thursday 7 Feb.

Anyway, after a nice whole fried fish dinner at Mango Tango I went to La Palapa and had one beer- I guess it's not a happening place until late. I stayed until 9 or so and it seemed just like a restaurant. I went back to the hotel and had another shower and relaxed for an hour, then got a cab and asked for Fantasy's. The cabbie said it was rife with drugs and violence and recommended Casona, so I went there (the cabbie charged me double after taking me to Fantasy's first). Ladies night, and I got there around 10: 30. Not to crowded at first, but after 45 minutes or so the dance floor was packed. About half of the crowd were ladies of all colors and shapes. Very dark and loud- didn't seem like the ideal environment to talk to anyone, and most of the girls were in groups. Most of the girls I made eye contact with smiled at me, though. After a few beers I happened to say "hola" to a girl standing next to me (nice looking but didn't stand out in dress or demeanor), and she smiled and said something back and asked for a beer, so I got her one and we went to the quieter balcony area to talk. My spanish is ok, and we had a clumsy conversation. Her name was Roxana- average height, mid 20s, dark latina, very pretty face with a nice smile, thick but nice figure (fine for me but if you like skinny girls she was probably a bit big). I didn't think she was a working girl at first, although she gradually got more touchy feely (grabbing my hand, my leg, casually but affectionately). I was tired from the trip and at 12:30 said I was leaving, and asked her if she wanted to come with me. She said yes like she was expecting it (wiping out any doubts I still had) and we got a cab and went to my hotel.

She had the unmistakeably working-girl habit of leaving the door open in the bathroom (I've only been with a few, but they all did this), undressed, did some DFK and a little BBBJ and she abruptly stopped and asked about money (big mistake on my part, I think- I should have gotten a figure down before we left)- she wanted 1000 lemps, I laughed, being horny and a poor bargainer got her down to 700 (I'm sure she was pleased). Action was good and I liked her and probably would recommend her. She gave me her number and tried to get me to commit to calling her at a certain time, but I said maybe, and I walked her out. I'm taking the night off tonight I think (I'm gonna hang out at Expats for the day), and may go to Utila tomorrow or the next day.

So some lessons learned and a pretty good experience (including undoubtedly overpaying by a lot), maybe I'll do better next time.

Generous Gent
02-09-08, 17:07
[QUOTE=Iiandyiiii] I'm taking the night off tonight I think (I'm gonna hang out at Expats for the day), and may go to Utila tomorrow or the next day. So some lessons learned and a pretty good experience (including undoubtedly overpaying by a lot), maybe I'll do better next time.]

If you end up at the Expats, you are definitely taking a night off! Won't walk out of this palce with anything but your hand. And of course, a lighter wallet; ain't exactly cheap spending a night in this place. Try to find places that do not charge 15% impuesto and 10% propina. Always check that factura....

Enjoy Utila, and check out the Driftwood....

Gangsta A C
02-10-08, 20:25
Didn't go to Utila as planned. Maybe I'll motivate myself Monday or Tuesday.

Moved to Parthenon Hotel- don't eat at the restaurant! Took three rooms to get one with a working TV (the first had NO TV, the second was broken, the third worked fine).

Last night tried again, and ended up at the same club as the first night, La Casona. Saw a few girls around, but they were all in groups or with dudes, though I did approach one but she wasn't interested (I said hola, she smiled, got up, and wandered off).

I was getting frustrated and ready to close up shop and go home at about 1:30 or so when I caught the eye of a petite indeterminately ethnic gal, smiled, and a moment later she came and casually sat near me. Started talking to her, and it turns out she speaks nearly perfect english- she lived in England (of all places) for five years apparently. She was very forward (I asked her what she liked to do for fun and she said "make love") but oddly she repeatedly and without me asking said she wasn't a prostitute. She asked me to buy her a beer (which I did) and some chicken wings (which I sort of ignored and she didn't ask again), and we talked a bit. She was very cute- oddly asian looking, though she said she was born and raised in La Ceiba except for England. Eventually I say I'm tired and want to go home, and ask her if she wants to come with me. She says yes but she wants to take a different taxi so people won't think she's a prostitute (she seems very concerned about that).

I get to the hotel and wait in front like a chump for about 30 minutes, but she finally shows up. We go to my room, she repeatedly says things like "be nice to me, I'm not a prostitute, you know" and after watching tv for about 20 minutes have a nice GFE. After the first time she says I have to pay for her babysitter for the night- I knew something like this was coming, so I ask how much, and she says 250 lemps. I say sure and she doesn't push it any further. To my surprise she wants to stay the night, and I let her. She has me set my watch alarm for 6, but we sleep through it. Another go in the morning, and she showers and leaves at about 8:30, after giving me her number and I give her 300 lemps.

Actually a very nice experience, especially for the price. Left some strange questions, though. Is she trying to hook me into a relationship? She didn't say much when she left- no cries of "I love you", "make sure you call me", or really anything more than "goodbye". She never argued about price.

As a gringo am I just that damn attractive to these chicks? Is she just not a very good businesswoman?

I dunno. But I can live with a mystery. I may call her again.

May stay here for another couple of nights. I've been craving an athletic, dark black girl, and seen a few around, but they've always been with guys or with a group and seemed unapproachable.

Cpteasy
02-12-08, 22:37
In response to your last:

Having lived for five years in Honduras, I frequently check in here just to see what's happening in a great part of the world...Honduras. The people are fine, the society/country doesn't work, but ya' gotta luv 'em!

Anyway, I can't give you any answers to the questions in your last post...just writing to tell you to try and lay back and enjoy whatever happens in Honduras. Who knows about the woman...any woman!?

If I were you, especially at this time of the year, I'd also head for Utila, if you like FUNKY. It sure isn't Roatan, thank God! It's one of my favorite places w/ stories out the ying-yang, just talk w/ the folks. I've never mongered there, but I suspect it would be much closer to the GF experience than the former.

Good luck and enjoy. Cpt Easy

NYCmat
02-13-08, 18:40
Iiandy,

Well here is my opinion on this. She sounds like bessie IMHO. She has a daughter from a man in england. She has also been there as well. Be careful. That is just my opinion on the matter. She is a stage 5 clinger. STAY AWAY! That is also a way that some of the girls there try to do there business. Pay for my babysitter. Just a friendly FYI. Next thing she will be asking to buy pampers and food like she did me. Also she doesnt dance. Just walk away there others there. Yes they naturally like you because you are a gringo. Take a walk down the zona viva to deelees 2. There you can actually see better woman there. The girls in casona are great! Give it some time, also if you come out the partenon and make a left, there is another club called monastarios. Its a nice place. I didn't see any working ladies there but was able to meet up with some chicks. If I can help out anymore just let me know. If you are fortunate enough to meet up with a girl and create a relationship then you are ahead of the game. No need to pay. Just an FYI. They are there you just have to look.

Seeker32
02-21-08, 05:35
I'm returning to Honduras in either September or October for a month. I'm planning on spending time in Ceiba and Comayagua. I'm looking to take some Spanish lessons at:

Centro Internacional de Idiomas
Col. Toronjal II, Etapa 5, Block 15, Casa L-13,
PO Box # 476
La Ceiba, Atlantida
Honduras, Central America

Anyone had any experince at this school or know of any others. My Spanish is good enogh for travel and our "sport" but I'm looking to fine tune it. I'm thinking of staying in Cebia for 3 to 4 weeks. So I can also use some info on Apartments or a decent hotel that won't cost much.

El Greco
02-21-08, 16:37
Hi guys

I am preparing a tour around central America before going south later this year.

My question is:
If you had lets say 7-12 days to spend in Honduras where would you go and how many days would you spend in each place?
Is the capital worth visiting or should I stay near the coast?

Thanks

El Greco

Generous Gent
02-25-08, 12:39
I'm returning to Honduras in either September or October for a month. Anyone had any experince at this school I'm thinking of staying in Cebia for 3 to 4 weeks. So I can also use some info on Apartments or a decent hotel that won't cost much.

Mixed reports at these schools, although the one you mentioned I know nothing about. Generally it is immersion, and usually not actual 'educators' but someone hired off the streets. I mean, you could teach English in a Honduran school because that's your native language.

Apartments... most are at least 6 month leases, but there are some advertised is the caribesemanal that are furnished and maybe short term. Onother option is the apartehotels (villas del mar, etc.) but the Partenon is likely the cheapest option. Just stay away from the old building because they've experienced a lot of burglaries lately.

Generous Gent
02-25-08, 12:49
Hi guys

I am preparing a tour If you had lets say 7-12 days to spend in Honduras where would you go and how many days would you spend in each place?
Is the capital worth visiting or should I stay near the coast? Thanks
El Greco

Tough question....but the coast is best. Tegucigalpa is basically foreign to me; only been there a couple times on business and really didn't like the place. Ceiba is a friendly town on the coast and more to my liking, but really depends on your taste. If I had 7-12 days I'd hit that hi5, amor si or whatever, and plan those days strategically. Nothing could be finer than a willing partner on a trip to Utila, and you could hustle this like pre-booking a date.

NYCmat
02-25-08, 15:12
http://www.ca-spanish.com/LACEIBA/laceiba.htm

Here is a link for english spansih school. Its not a sex thing but a real nice place to Learn. I know a few people there who had a great time there. Just remember ciebe is a great place just a hustle and bustle place. If they can get money from you they will try. It can be a great place to party if you know the right people. If you hear the name bessie-- run away. : D I will be returning there to ceibe because I had a good time there. Make some connections there before you hit Monday, Tuesday, and wedsnday. Just an FYI.

Generous Gent
02-26-08, 13:57
Did the Bacalao with a few friends yesterday, and ended up in the Congo Bongo. Damn, just when you think a dump couldn't get worse.... this place is really the pits and no way on earth these girls worth a drink.

Anyhow, headed home, and picked up an Alexis in the calle. Don't usually bring these girls back home, but this one sucked a damn good dick on the side of the road so I decided maybe a little more.

She did it all; a good one hour session, sucking and licking the whole package. Nothing quite like having that mouth sucking on the boys and back on junior. No rush, and definitely giving the entire treatment. Sheets had a wet spot and this was from her saliva so you know it was a sloppy, wet, blow job. Paid her 500 lmps., and worth every centavo.

Seeker32
02-26-08, 18:43
Generous G do you have an idea how much it cost to stay at either villas del mar or Partenon. I think I might book a few days at one of the Quintas and look for places while I'm there. Both of the language schools offer home stays that don't seem to expensive but being in my 30's I think I'm too old for that. Plus I want to be able to bring girls back to my spot.

I was in Ceiba for Carnival last year and felt pretty safe walking around the main Streets. Is it as safe normally? How is the area around Hotel Paris? That hotel seemed to be centrally located?

Generous Gent
02-27-08, 01:23
Generous G do you have an idea how much it cost to stay at either villas del mar or Partenon. I think I might book a few days at one of the Quintas and look for places while I'm there. Both of the language schools offer home stays that don't seem to expensive but being in my 30's I think I'm too old for that. Plus I want to be able to bring girls back to my spot.

I was in Ceiba for Carnival last year and felt pretty safe walking around the main Streets. Is it as safe normally? How is the area around Hotel Paris? That hotel seemed to be centrally located?

The Partenon is like L.6000 for a month; about $17 a day. The old building was cheaper, but definitely not as safe. I'd say the Villas del Mar (or any other apart-hotel would be about double.

Hotel Paris area is just like anywhere else; use your head and be careful. I wouldn't be walking through the park after dark though. The best way to think of it is opportunity; robbery is a convenience as well as a fulltime job. Don't give anyone that opportunity.

There are a lot more polica than last year but that doesn't necessarily make it safer. Some locals here are sewing pockets inside their trousers/shorts. This way you have something to lose but the important things/big cash are well hidden away.

And a final note.... in the Mall there is copy mart which will take your passport, scan the i.d., laminate it, and give you a credit card sized I.D of your passport. U.S passports are reportedly good as gold here, and you do not want to lose it. Banks accept the smaller version.

FadeToJade
02-28-08, 04:31
Just to add to Generous Gent's excellent advice. Centro de Idiomas school is a very good school in which to learn Spanish but I would not do a homestay if you want to bring girls back. I second Hotel Parthenon for a months stay, if you don't have their number it is: from USA 011 504 443-1176. Other hotels that you could check out not in the zona viva (monger central), but a cheap taxi ride are Hotel Italia 443-0150 and Hotel Iberia 443-0401. Use the above prefix to call these, but you probably need to speak decent Spanish on the phone. Best way to practice Spanish: get a local girlfriend. I guess this applies to anywhere, Thailand, Phillipines, etc. Also try to hang out with the local monger expats, they are really a nice bunch of guys, offer to buy them a beer and they won't steer you wrong. They will let you know how not to be ripped off.

NYCmat
03-01-08, 03:50
Seeker

To Stay At The Quinta Real Its About $80 A Night And A Real Nice Place. To Stay At The La Quinta Its About 45$ - 55$ A Night. Do Not Home Stay. And When Is Carnival There In Ceibe? Never Knew That.

======================================

Hi,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from capitalizing the first letter of EVERY word in your reports!

It's difficult to read, it's time consuming to fix, and it takes you more work to write like that.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Jackson

Seeker32
03-01-08, 08:30
Carnival is in May I'm not sure of the dates. I believe its for a weekend, however the days leading up to it there are events. It's a really good time!

My next trip I'm thinking of staying there for 3 weeks or so, therefore $80.00 a night is a bit much. After you factor in food I might as well do an all inclusive in DR.

My main concern is finding a clean, secure place with reliable electricty, and water.

Generous Gent
03-01-08, 13:53
[QUOTE=NYCmat]Seeker

To Stay At The Quinta Real Its About $80 A Night And A Real Nice Place. To Stay At The La Quinta Its About 45$ - 55$ A Night. Do Not Home Stay. And When Is Carnival There In Ceibe? Never Knew That.QUOTE]

Carnaval is generally the 3rd weekend in may, but this year has 5 weekends which means it should be the 4th Saturday. A lot of confusion in 2006 as well, as so many made reservations for Mother's day. The Monday following starts the carnavalitos, and these are a lot of fun. Loads of women... everywhere.

Generous Gent
03-01-08, 14:04
Carnival is in May I'm not sure of the dates. I believe its for a weekend, however the days leading up to it there are events. It's a really good time!

My next trip I'm thinking of staying there for 3 weeks or so, therefore $80.00 a night is a bit much. After you factor in food I might as well do an all inclusive in DR.

My main concern is finding a clean, secure place with reliable electricty, and water.

Yes, that is a lot of money...you guys need to try other souces of food besides the hotel/major chain type of places. There is a cafeteria Brayan on the road to the Zona Viva which has a breafast (chicken or pork) eggs, frijoles, tortillas for 35 lps. Cafeteria Cobel in El Centro has lunch which is filling, for 45 lps. Typical restaurants in the evening are about double, but generally bar-b-que or grilled foods. And across from the Bacalao, there is a little pulperia that has a small restaurant called Carmen's (no sign). Great Hondo style Tex-Mex, and certainly inexpensive. A couple Carnitos up and down the street too, and all inexpensive.

The only food you need to be concerned about is what grows on the ground; salad items, and veggies uncooked. You can ask them if the salad has been in cloro (water purified with small amounts of bleach), which kills all parasites. And heat; heat kills all parasites. Amebos and Vichos; big time shitz... But you can get these at Quinta Real, or any other restaurant.

Think like a Honduran and you'll get a lot more bang to the buck. Same with girls; once you cross that bridge the price just went up bigtime.

Seeker32
03-02-08, 12:22
My last trip I had ate fish on two seperate ocasions prepared in the homes of two different women, never again! The flight home was long. Once I got into to my car I sped to a gas station. My stomach was wrecked for weeks after I got home. I repeat WEEKS everything that came out was discolored. I'll leave it at that. I will NEVER eat fish there again! I also had beverages with ice from the fast food places. So I will stay away from that also.

Generous Gent
03-02-08, 13:24
My last trip I had ate fish on two seperate ocasions prepared in the homes of two different women, never again! The flight home was long. Once I got into to my car I sped to a gas station. My stomach was wrecked for weeks after I got home. I repeat WEEKS everything that came out was discolored. I'll leave it at that. I will NEVER eat fish there again! I also had beverages with ice from the fast food places. So I will stay away from that also.

Odd getting sick off the fish. It's just red snapper fried in a little coconut oil although they use a hard shortening too. I can't take a lot of coconut oil either but it is usually a day or two of cleaning out, so to say.

Maybe you ate some salad, coleslaw or other raw vegetable some time leading up to this? Amebos and vichos come on quickly; we're talking like within 24 hours this parasite is rocking and beer just makes matters worse.
There is a medication here called NODIK which clears the Amebos, and HELMES for Vichos. Always buy some (inexpensive) just to have. Immodium is another good one if something minor comes up.

My fist bout of Amebos was hell; cramps initially, and whatever you do, don't pass gas; it will indeed be messy. Discoloration is just half of the problem; imagine the most fouled-stinky smell you ever imagined. If this is what you experienced... you likely had Amebos, and it is usually from improperly prepared vegetables.

Ice in restaurants are usually okay; purified water made into ice is a BIG business here. With so many tourists, it is a necessity. But always ask if the vegetables in that salad are put in 'cloro', or bleach. This is absolutely necessary. I'm sort of skeptical eating salads outside my own home. And one more thing now that I think of it... your girlfriends likely used a indio cilantro to season something with that fish and this was after frying; if so, these women don't think of washing the cilantro in cloro and there you go. They all have intestines which since birth, have developed immunity to various parasites that knock the crap out of us...

Seeker32
03-03-08, 03:02
I don't know what I had but I don't ever want to feel that way again.

FadeToJade
03-03-08, 03:37
I seem to always get sick in Mexico about 3-4 days into the vacation, but never have in Honduras and really ate pretty much everything there including roast chicken from a street stand in downtown La Ceiba. I think that a lot of it is just luck. I have taken Cipro in Mexico, which did upset my stomach. Amoebic dysentery is nothing to laugh at, I hope I never experience that. By the way, the fish and the girl look tasty.

NYCmat
03-03-08, 17:30
It happened to me once. But I found that if I just stayed with what I know, then it really isn't a problem. Also at palapala, they have great food. It can be done.

Generous Gent
03-04-08, 15:48
It happened to me once. But I found that if I just stayed with what I know, then it really isn't a problem. Also at palapala, they have great food. It can be done.

The point is, you can eat anywhere and become affected. Could be the Quinta Real, Lapalaya, Mango Tango, or it could be Tuto's, Al Corral, Carmens, or DeeLee2's. All comes down to a matter of handling food, and these are dummies; an old friend who owned a bar & grill in town complained that these Hondos needed to be re-trained daily and this was no joke.

But if in doubt, ask if the ice is from purifed water, and if the raw/uncooked veggies are cleaned in cloro. I would think if there is juice in a dispenser it was made with city water and not purified. Same with soups, but that's a double whammy if the vegetables in it were not heated to an appropriate temperature.

Another good idea is to take a low-level antibiotic; Doxicillion or something to this effect which may prevent onset of some simple problem. I've read where visitors to the islands swear by this.

Thomrn10
03-13-08, 06:08
Gents,

First of all, thanks for all the information...except maybe the diarrhea part. In the last year, I have been to Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnama , Costa Rica and Colombia. I empathize with the bowel difficulties but some version of that has happened to me in every country...including the good old US of A.

I wandered into this thread by way of Central America, Honduras and now La Ceiba. Based on all the information, I would like to visit in May for Carnival.

Air fares seem reasonable, there are a wide variety of hotels and the women you speak of sound like it would be worthwhile visiting.

I am looking at the airfares tonight and the only question is. When is the Carnival in May? I would like to get there a few days beforehand and get a lay of the land. I did a google search and can't find the dates.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Generous Gent
03-13-08, 13:48
Gents,

I am looking at the airfares tonight and the only question is. When is the Carnival in May? I would like to get there a few days beforehand and get a lay of the land. I did a google search and can't find the dates.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Carnaval usually is the third weekend of May, but this is when there are 4 saturday's in the month. There are five Saturday's this year, and it should be held on the 24th of May. Things start heating up about a week prior to carnaval, with many carnavalitos.

If you are seriously thinking of coming at this time, I'd highly recommend you start that hotel reservation asap because you'll find yourself sleeping amongst the homeless. If you fly into San Pedro Sula looking for a connecting flight to La Ceiba, Sosa Airlines has a website/phone number which you can make connecting reservations. Taca however, does come to Ceiba via Sap.

Generous Gent
03-29-08, 14:29
Brought a chica back and had a great time and really thought I had the joint completely "*****proof". Everything of value stashed away and no worry. Or so I thought.

I forgot about a cell phone I had on a charger sitting on top of a speaker and when I went to change batteries (2 identical phones), I discovered it was gone! Not a great loss in cost, but a very stupid mistake on my behalf.

And this ***** had the nerve to return the next morning with a girlfriend in tow. no doubt she thought they could clean me out. One snooping while the other provides the necessary distraction.

Careful, boys......double check before that invitation because they are all thieves.

Denee
04-28-08, 18:47
This is something I have heard from 2 different sources so I think it is true. If you've ever been to Honduras you will know about the clothing store "Carrion, " and also know that a lot of young, skinny, beautiful girls in black tights work there.

Anyway I've heard that these girls sell themselves for around L. 1000 a night! More expensive that a real prostitute, but possibly safer/cleaner. I don't now exactly how one would go about finding out. Walking into Carrion and asking the girls one by one, "Hey want to sleep with me for L. 1000? " would probably not be a good idea, hehe.

My one source said, "ya I know dis guy he like joog dem for 1000 a night. "

My other source "you gotta be careful in ceiba a lot of dem pretty girls, like dem who work in carrion, is *****s, and will go with any man for L. 1000 a night, dey just do anyting for da money ya see. "

Any1 else know about this? Perhaps Gen. Gent the old pro will know.

Generous Gent
04-29-08, 13:04
Seems all the women in Carrion are equally bella; not an ugly or fat one in any of the stores. But although there may be some out moonlighting, I have yet to hear this is secondary employment for most of them.

Just takes a little common sense here...in a country where the average worker is making about 100 lps a day for 8 hours or more work and someone offering them 1000 lmps for a hour or so. A few are most certainly going to jump on it but again, not all.

This is something I have heard from 2 different sources so I think it is true. If you've ever been to Honduras you will know about the clothing store "Carrion, " and also know that a lot of young, skinny, beautiful girls in black tights work there..

Migrant One
04-29-08, 23:02
Seems all the women in Carrion are equally bella; not an ugly or fat one in any of the stores. But although there may be some out moonlighting, I have yet to hear this is secondary employment for most of them.

Just takes a little common sense here...in a country where the average worker is making about 100 lps a day for 8 hours or more work and someone offering them 1000 lmps for a hour or so. A few are most certainly going to jump on it but again, not all.

I remember all the Carrion ladies as very nice also, and I remember getting many smiles while my novia wasn't looking that maybe could turn to something.

But as GG said, too many questions will get one in trouble, but like here in the states, I'm sure there are those ladies who supplement their income.

Let us all know

Like Latinas
05-17-08, 04:06
Hi guys,

Hopefully some of you who have been to Ceiba can answer my questions concerning Ceiba.

Could anyone tell me if the girls in Ceiba normally do anal? And if so how much extra does it cost?

Are there many nice black girls?

And how about shooting photos of them during action. Are they en general okey with it?

How about the anal-thing in San Pedro Sula?

Thanks

Generous Gent
05-18-08, 03:47
Loads of pretty Morena's for your pleasure, and some may or not engage in anal. My personal experience with non-pro's is they all at one time or another want to try it. A lot of street level women here and some semi-pro's; bargaining generally is upfront; ask, or motioning (blow jobs,etc.) will tell you immediately if this is a deal or not. Better to get it straight prior to paying because you'll find yourself sold short.

No idea of San Pedro Sula...but likely a happier hunting ground as it is so much larger than Ceiba.

Hi guys,

Hopefully some of you who have been to Ceiba can answer my questions concerning Ceiba.

Could anyone tell me if the girls in Ceiba normally do anal? And if so how much extra does it cost?

Are there many nice black girls?

And how about shooting photos of them during action. Are they en general okey with it?

How about the anal-thing in San Pedro Sula?

Thanks

Michael1967
05-26-08, 20:52
My one bout of sickness happened years ago. I was at the Partenon and they ran out of bottled water. Everyone was raising hell because there was no water, bottled or in a water dispenser. Around 9PM, water for the dispenser suddenly arrived. I drank it and was sick for about a week. I lost about 15lbs that trip and finally the hotel called a doctor for me because they were so worried.

I was told that I had cholera and given mediciene for it and was back up in about 2 or 3 days.

My last trip out there was 3 years ago, later on, my GF found out about my mongering and I've not been able to leave the country without her. So if I ever do get away again, I'll probably do Peru again and then try for La Ceiba.

Generous Gent
05-27-08, 05:31
Oddly enough, the old building was shut down along with the kitchen; agua negro they said, and many people were out on the street. Dino is sort of a cheap prick, and cutting corners is definitely a way in this place. I did not hear of anyone becoming sick as you did, but it is very likely it happened.

A couple of our mutual friends are not here anymore; Stanley back in the states, and Al is in The Philippines or somewhere out that way.

My one bout of sickness happened years ago. I was at the Partenon and they ran out of bottled water. Everyone was raising hell because there was no water, bottled or in a water dispenser. Around 9PM, water for the dispenser suddenly arrived. I drank it and was sick for about a week. I lost about 15lbs that trip and finally the hotel called a doctor for me because they were so worried.

I was told that I had cholera and given mediciene for it and was back up in about 2 or 3 days.

My last trip out there was 3 years ago, later on, my GF found out about my mongering and I've not been able to leave the country without her. So if I ever do get away again, I'll probably do Peru again and then try for La Ceiba.

Member #4167
06-10-08, 19:03
Having been to CA and SA - I am considering a Honduras Trip - especially to La Ceiba, because of its carribean coastal location.

Questions:

1. I read the UNAIDS latest data (2002) on HIV rate in Honduras.
The HIV Rate among Honduran urban sex workers in 2002 was 10.55% ( the median rate ). I also read about how the providers typically get falsified STD cards saying that they have a clean bill of health. I guess the major downside to Honduras is the high HIV rate. I will keep it covered - even for BJs.

2. Is there any good scuba diving off of La Ceiba, or is a second trip to Roatan mandatory?

3. How is the fishing in the ocean off of La Ceiba ?

4. I am a little worried about street crime. Any thoughts?

thanks

Generous Gent
06-12-08, 13:45
Not sure of the data (HIV), buty can never be too careful. I've never heard of scuba diving in Ceiba although lots on the bay islands. Fishing.... well, I brought a couple rigs for surf casting but it is difficult getting out far enough on the beaches.

There is a pier, but not a good place to be. And of course, the water around Ceiba is sort of polluted. Once you pass over a small bridge in Barrio Ingles you'll understand. Crime is like any major city although I have been lucky not to have been jacked yet, several friends have. Usually at night, walking in the Zona Viva. Always use a taxi in the evening if possible. Robbery/theft is a way of life here. And whatever you do.....do NOT trust a hotel room safe!!!

Having been to CA and SA - I am considering a Honduras Trip - especially to La Ceiba, because of its carribean coastal location.

Questions:

1. I read the UNAIDS latest data (2002) on HIV rate in Honduras.
The HIV Rate among Honduran urban sex workers in 2002 was 10.55% ( the median rate ). I also read about how the providers typically get falsified STD cards saying that they have a clean bill of health. I guess the major downside to Honduras is the high HIV rate. I will keep it covered - even for BJs.

2. Is there any good scuba diving off of La Ceiba, or is a second trip to Roatan mandatory?

3. How is the fishing in the ocean off of La Ceiba ?

4. I am a little worried about street crime. Any thoughts?

thanks

Member #4167
06-12-08, 22:28
Crime is like any major city although I have been lucky not to have been jacked yet, several friends have. Usually at night, walking in the Zona Viva. When you say "Crime is like any major city" do you mean a dangerous major city like Baltimore, or Bogota?

Generous Gent
06-13-08, 05:12
It's like this.... most problems are drug related, which really doesn't affect any of us. But there are lots of thieves out there always on the lookout to separate us from out money. Daytime really doesn't present a problem unless you venture into a bad neighborhood. Doubtful this will happen to you; better to have the chica at the hotel rather than chance going into her barrio where it is highly probable you'll be jacked on the way out.

Night is a little different. If you're fairly cooked, they have been paying attention and waiting for you to take a stroll. It happens fast, is rarely reported, and fairly common. Again, common sense will prevent this from happening.

When you say "Crime is like any major city" do you mean a dangerous major city like Baltimore, or Bogota?

Member #4167
06-15-08, 00:27
Not sure of the data (HIV), buty can never be too careful. This is where I got my data from: http://www.unaids.org/en/CountryResponses/Regions/LatinAmerica.asp

where they say:

"High levels of HIV prevalence have also been found among female sex workers in Honduras (10%), Guatemala (4%) and El Salvador (3%), but low prevalence of 0.2% in Nicaragua and Panama."

Anyway, thanks for the tips. I am still planning to go there, but personally I will be VERY CAREFUL.

Mister Ecua
07-04-08, 03:41
I haven't been here in a while, but I just looked at the picture gallery, damn, I ran all those hoes before, and I'm sure most of you have too! La Ceiba is a nice little city, but when it comes to the ladies, they are all a bunch of reused garbage bags. If any STD is prevalent in this city, I'm sure everyone has the same thing. Damn, it's like living on a college campus.

Member #4167
08-07-08, 19:41
I haven't been here in a while, but I just looked at the picture gallery, damn, I ran all those hoes before, and I'm sure most of you have too! La Ceiba is a nice little city, but when it comes to the ladies, they are all a bunch of reused garbage bags. If any STD is prevalent in this city, I'm sure everyone has the same thing. Damn, it's like living on a college campus.I dunno - while there were some real skanks their seemed to be a couple of nice ones

Meat Loaf
08-09-08, 00:15
This is where I got my data from: http://www.unaids.org/en/CountryResponses/Regions/LatinAmerica.asp

where they say:

"High levels of HIV prevalence have also been found among female sex workers in Honduras (10%), Guatemala (4%) and El Salvador (3%), but low prevalence of 0.2% in Nicaragua and Panama."

Anyway, thanks for the tips. I am still planning to go there, but personally I will be VERY CAREFUL.Don't trust those numbers Water Boy. Hell, they claim Mexico only has 0.7% HIV infection! Last last year the UN (United Nations) admitted that they have been inflating the numbers of HIV infections worldwide for 20 years for political purposes.

You can live 10 - 20 years with HIV / AIDS and don't need to be rich! It will be a little painful, but that's why Dr. Kavorkian is out of Michigan jail.

Lastly, disease is part of the risk when chasing prostitutes worldwide or locally for that matter.

NYCmat
11-06-08, 15:14
Show me a place that doesn't have skanks. There are some real nice ones there in ciebe. You just have to find them. Most can be had. Just heres the thing-- if you go to certain places like the bacalao, you will get the ones who are not afraid to admit what they do for a living. Thats just my opinion on the matter. The ones that you meet and hook up with in clubs or mall or on the streets or in centro are the nice ones. My favorite is when you are finished with them, they say can you give me some money for my babysitter ? And you look at them and you know they do not have kids. I laugh at that one. Make sure you go dancing when you are there. I have had the best times there dancing. Also don't get cock blocked by some women who know you are desperate. They know you are wanting that and will tell all girls to stay away so that you don't get any.

Regarding aids-- its not that difficult. Use a condom and don't kiss. See any saws- throw them right the hell out. Its not difficult. There is a big blond there that I was told has hiv. Waterboy don't stress on that. Its everywhere. As long as you follow those guidelines then you are fine.

Njscorpio13
11-08-08, 16:20
I am going there in January, and want to get a feel for what it's like. Will I be able to walk down the street and get pretty much any girl I want? I'm 32, nice looking, and speak Spanish well. I'm American born and am white, but learned Spanish in school and through extensive travel to Latin America. Is La Ceiba like Cuba and DR where you can walk down the street and have women eye you and come up to you to go back with them? How much do they charge? How is the beach in La Ceiba? Is it clean? Please let me know. You can email me at [Email address deleted by Admin]. I appreciate all your help, or anyone for that matter that wants to give input.

Thanks

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Generous Gent
11-16-08, 14:13
It has happened again....Alejandra is a very beautiful young woman and some Gringo decided she was worth $100. Yes, dollars. So now the word gets out, and mongers on vacation find themselves paying about $90 more than we would pay.

Guys....remember the average day pay here is about 120 liems per day. Paying more than 200/300 liems is nothing but crazy. Most can be had for 100/150 if you negotiate.

And some new talent hitting the streets. A night out for me, and the Sea View was packed; my goodness, so many women it was incredible. The Prestige has started collecting a door fee of 100 liems, and the disco is small and the karoke is fair to meddling. I heard it was sold and will be torn down for a larger disco. Didn't do Hibrou - although it was jampacked outside.

The only strip club worth doing is Fantasy. High mileage here, and likely digits for a later date. The other clubs are not going down to the buff - they are hustling drinks and not showing much if any flesh. Fantasy however.... that piece of pie is shoved into your face.

NYCmat
12-06-08, 08:20
Well fellas. If you are paying $90 for a girl there. She has to be a knockout. Thats al I have to say about that. Trust me on this one. I met some of the hottest there. They tried that crap with me and my buddy. I threw them out. I finally was able to get back on my friends compter so I can update. Once I threw the girls out, they tried to block me from mongering everywhere I went. Wasnt happening. I was able to meet some other women through other people. Had a better time. I can see paying a "tourist tax" LOL. Like 500 limps. If I was to take out of a strip club then I pay more. But to a walker? Forget about that. To the guy that paid that much, he must have been in love, ugly or retarded. Well don't get cornered. I would just go to the strip clubs. At least I can see what I get before I get them. LOL. Guys if they are asking anything more then $50 then make sure they are staying the night with a 2 pop guarantee. LOL

Later

It has happened again....Alejandra is a very beautiful young woman and some Gringo decided she was worth $100. Yes, dollars. So now the word gets out, and mongers on vacation find themselves paying about $90 more than we would pay.

Guys....remember the average day pay here is about 120 liems per day. Paying more than 200/300 liems is nothing but crazy. Most can be had for 100/150 if you negotiate.

And some new talent hitting the streets. A night out for me, and the Sea View was packed; my goodness, so many women it was incredible. The Prestige has started collecting a door fee of 100 liems, and the disco is small and the karoke is fair to meddling. I heard it was sold and will be torn down for a larger disco. Didn't do Hibrou - although it was jampacked outside.

The only strip club worth doing is Fantasy. High mileage here, and likely digits for a later date. The other clubs are not going down to the buff - they are hustling drinks and not showing much if any flesh. Fantasy however.... that piece of pie is shoved into your face.

NYCmat
12-06-08, 08:24
I am going there in January, and want to get a feel for what it's like. Will I be able to walk down the street and get pretty much any girl I want? I'm 32, nice looking, and speak Spanish well. I'm American born and am white, but learned Spanish in school and through extensive travel to Latin America. Is La Ceiba like Cuba and DR where you can walk down the street and have women eye you and come up to you to go back with them? How much do they charge? How is the beach in La Ceiba? Is it clean? Please let me know. You can email me at njscorpio13atyahoo.com. I appreciate all your help, or anyone for that matter that wants to give input.

ThanksNo its not like that. I am using my friends computer so I have to be qiuck. So sorry that I have to be discreet. Forget the beach, its dirty. Go to the island for that. The going rates vary.

Memuris
12-07-08, 00:43
Yes, the quality of beaches in the islands is better, but the opportunity to be with a local girl (either a romance or a hooker) will be much lesser. Just my opinion.

No its not like that. I am using my friends computer so I have to be qiuck. So sorry that I have to be discreet. Forget the beach, its dirty. Go to the island for that. The going rates vary.

Njscorpio13
12-07-08, 20:12
I posted a message a while back, waited weeks for a response, which turned out to be as short as my dick.come on guys, help a brother out. I will be there in mid January and need info.

NYCmat
12-08-08, 05:00
Well what do you want to know. I was thinking of going there in January so because I got a ticket for 233$ round trip. Real cool. I wouldn't go on the beaches. Especially at night, as far as girls, the clubs I did well in. That is where I suggest. The mall as well. Bro, whatever you do, unless you are ugly as hell. Don't pay 90 american unless she is grade a top shelf meat if you go to the islands, do not expect to meet to many locals on the islands. Is that any better? What hotel you want to stay at? How are you getting to ciebe ? Whatotehr info you want?

I posted a message a while back, waited weeks for a response, which turned out to be as short as my dick.come on guys, help a brother out. I will be there in mid January and need info.

Njscorpio13
12-09-08, 02:39
Well what do you want to know. I was thinking of going there in January so because I got a ticket for 233$ round trip. Real cool. I wouldn't go on the beaches. Especially at night, as far as girls, the clubs I did well in. That is where I suggest. The mall as well. Bro, whatever you do, unless you are ugly as hell. Don't pay 90 american unless she is grade a top shelf meat if you go to the islands, do not expect to meet to many locals on the islands. Is that any better? What hotel you want to stay at? How are you getting to ciebe ? Whatotehr info you want?$90? I'm going to try to pay $10 for an hour of sex. I'm thinking 175-200 lempira. Is that too low? Doesn't seem like this is much of a tourist spot, so I should be able to get away with that, right? I think I'm either going to stay at the Majestic or hotel Ceiba. Any recommendations on hotels?

NYCmat
12-09-08, 14:27
Dependswhat you are looking for in a hotel. I tend to pay a little more for piece of mind and security. As far as fees, talk to generous gent. He lives there. They are trying to raise the price. Thats the price you pay in roatan. As far as hotels, I have stayed at the la qiunta and quinta real. Real nice places. I have never stayed at the partenon. Although I have mets some people who have and said it was fine. That $233 price for a plane ticket is amazing. I am contemplating going there as well. I wouldn't bet on that price unless you are a regular. Expect to pay some more. Some other advice- regarding a taxi. It is a law, anywhere in the city is 15 lemps. Just give them a 20 and consider it a tip. Some will try and get over on you and ask for 30. Don't bother with them. Pico bonito is beautiful. There are things to do there. Just an FYI.

$90? I'm going to try to pay $10 for an hour of sex. I'm thinking 175-200 lempira. Is that too low? Doesn't seem like this is much of a tourist spot, so I should be able to get away with that, right? I think I'm either going to stay at the Majestic or hotel Ceiba. Any recommendations on hotels?

Generous Gent
12-11-08, 01:05
Iberia or Ceiba hotel are reasonably priced. As is the Catracho up in Barrio Iman/Naranjal. $10 for an hour of sex may be obtained, but your standard is sort of low. Average for a decent chica will be (you being a non local you must remember), about 300 liems. Can be less - payday here is the 1st and the 15th of the month. So inbetween these days are usually fairly well. Daytime chicas are usually a little less expensive too.

Just *****-proof your room completely because even seasoned locals here are hit without realizing it until after the fact. In the blink of an eye, you lost half your cash, cellphone, or billfold. And look - once they are out the door you can forget about it.

It is dry the last two days, but it has been non-stop rain for all of October and November. Every damned day it was raining. Raining all day. Raining all night. About a foot of water in the streets all the time. If you were at the bacalao you could have had any chica for 100 liems because business was terrible. But no worry...more rain coming in tomorrow.

$90? I'm going to try to pay $10 for an hour of sex. I'm thinking 175-200 lempira. Is that too low? Doesn't seem like this is much of a tourist spot, so I should be able to get away with that, right? I think I'm either going to stay at the Majestic or hotel Ceiba. Any recommendations on hotels?

NYCmat
12-31-08, 07:57
U disabled your pms. Can't get in touch with you.

NYCmat
01-03-09, 19:04
Hey gent any updates of going ons down there? Was wondering. I am thinking of passing through there. Strip clubs etc.

Generous Gent
01-09-09, 12:01
Sorry....have not been online lately as internet service has been on and off lately. But that is Honduras. The best strip club in town is Fantasy. Chica's and Congo Bongo are trash; barely down to a bikini, just interested in gettig some money the old fashioned way. And in Honduras, that means hand in pocket while they're fondling you somewhere on a sofa in the dark section of the club.

Fantasy however, is different. Better quality girl, and the runway here is great - like face level, and by the time you leave from this club you will have had an education in gynecology.

A few new girls on the streets too....but you still have to watch yourself. A friend who is savvy and definitely takes all precautions lost a cell phone he brought from the states and again, this guy is no dummy. Girl left without being paid because that razor he lost was worth about 10 x's what he was giving her. Never ever trust any of these girls....

Hey gent any updates of going ons down there? Was wondering. I am thinking of passing through there. Strip clubs etc.

Seeker32
02-04-09, 05:45
Anybody know the exact dates of Carnival this year? As far as I know it's always in May. I want to start planning my trip.

Generous Gent
02-04-09, 20:13
Usually it is the third Saturday in May, however this is not accurate when there are five weeks in the month. And this upcoming May is a five week month. Let me find out though - the last time even the tourist association wasn't exactly sure either.

Anybody know the exact dates of Carnival this year? As far as I know it's always in May. I want to start planning my trip.

Seeker32
02-05-09, 06:16
ok, thanks...Gen Gent.

Seeker

Generous Gent
02-21-09, 15:50
Looks like the week of May 17th - 24th, which means the big day is Saturday the 24th. But checking room rates and availability would tell you for sure. Every room in town will be booked.....

ok, thanks...Gen Gent.

Seeker

Generous Gent
03-02-09, 15:16
A lot of new talent hitting the streets in the Zona viva. The usual ones are getting a little...well, a little older, pregnant, or just can not compete with the little spinners parading their charms. This does of course, mean a slight price increase and nothing to do with the minimum wage increase that recently passed.

Still the usual late night 100 liem quickies though, especially if you have transportation to do a little car sex. This was pay day weekend, so a lot of girls on the street. Policia were out in force too - rounded up about a dozen earlier in the week (no cedula), and Sunday morning roadblocks everywhere - stopped me twice.

No way into or out of the Zona Viva without hitting one of these. But it's just their job, eh? Espeically since those drunk just got paid and can pay a little propina and continue on their way.....

Generous Gent
05-12-09, 13:42
La Ceiba is preparing for Carnival again. Stages being erected downtown, and more will show up throughout the city. Women are plentiful; lost a couple of friends to Thailand, seeking far more erotic and less expensive living. Erotic I can see, but never gave a lot of thought to how cheap it actually was until one returned long enough to sell all he had and return to the far east.

Anyhow.....loads of new talent here, and a lot of chica's just looking for milk money. They are your novia for months at a time until the milk runs dry, and they hold up the wall outside the bacalao waiting for a couple hundred Lempira. It is like a color wheel here - pick your flavor!

Furysys
05-18-09, 21:47
A little off topic I know, but does anybody (GG? ) know of the best for beginners diving school in Roatan? I've always wanted to try it, and seems like the Honduran bay islands is a great place to start.

Furysys
05-18-09, 21:48
A little off topic I know, but does anybody (GG?) know of the best for beginners diving school in Roatan? I've always wanted to try it, and seems like the Honduran bay islands is a great place to start.

Plans are to be there towards the end of next month

Generous Gent
05-21-09, 14:31
That I do not know. Utila may be a little less expensive because of cheaper accomodations. Either island will work for what you are looking for. Women however, may be another story.

A little off topic I know, but does anybody (GG?) know of the best for beginners diving school in Roatan? I've always wanted to try it, and seems like the Honduran bay islands is a great place to start.

Plans are to be there towards the end of next month

Furysys
06-01-09, 23:05
Anybody in the area have any info on the current situation in la ceiba or san pedro? I was hoping to visit towards the end of the month, I read things are not too bad, but if anybody is there, would certainly appreciate any commentary.

Generous Gent
06-03-09, 13:10
All is fine, except for a few major highways that have massive cracks in them, and a bridge that has re-routed traffic. Which of course, means delays and lots of traffic.

The quake itself was a frightening experience for someone like me who has never felt an earthquake. The noise associated with this was incredible - not buildings shaking, but a roar as if an airplane was crashing. I still have bruises from walking and being tossed into the ropero. Amazing waking up and your bed is moving 1.5 feet in either direction.

We have had several additional quakes; one as much as a 5.0, but these are all like aftershocks - nothing serious they say, but it certainly makes one very nervous when it is felt.

Enjoy your trip.....

Anybody in the area have any info on the current situation in la ceiba or san pedro? I was hoping to visit towards the end of the month, I read things are not too bad, but if anybody is there, would certainly appreciate any commentary.

NYCmat
06-04-09, 23:26
If you want beginner diving go to utilla. If you go to roatan then you will pay out of the but for it. And women you can forget that. Just my 2 cents.

Member #4167
06-12-09, 20:08
La Ceiba is preparing for Carnival again. Stages being erected downtown, and more will show up throughout the city. Women are plentiful; lost a couple of friends to Thailand, seeking far more erotic and less expensive living. Erotic I can see, but never gave a lot of thought to how cheap it actually was until one returned long enough to sell all he had and return to the far east.

Anyhow.....loads of new talent here, and a lot of chica's just looking for milk money. They are your novia for months at a time until the milk runs dry, and they hold up the wall outside the bacalao waiting for a couple hundred Lempira. It is like a color wheel here - pick your flavor!Generous Gent - Because you are one of the most knowledgeable on this forum, I will direct this question to you:

As we all know the chavas are plentiful during Carnival.

What's the action like now? Are there still loads of new talent?

Member #4167
06-12-09, 20:11
lost a couple of friends to Thailand, seeking far more erotic and less expensive living. Erotic I can see, but never gave a lot of thought to how cheap it actually was until one returned long enough to sell all he had and return to the far east.Just curious - I have read that the provider prices are far higher in thailand. I think living costs are about the same. I would think thailand, overall, is more expensive for a monger. Is this correct?

From what you heard how would you compare Thailand to La Ceiba (considering all aspects)

Generous Gent
06-13-09, 13:35
From what I have heard, Thailand is less expensive as a mongerer. Well - maybe almost a level playing field, but selection and quanity is far superior. Additionally, whereas the latina is quick to get back on the street, the Asians are gracious and not in such a hurry after the fact. But again, this is not first hand information.

And another factor is who was explaining the facts; some guys intentionally live on a shoe-string budget and the quality of women do not matter - crack *****s, cheapest women on the planet, etc.....

I for one, intend to check that part of the world out at some point anyhow. I adore Latina's, but Asians are....well, exotic.

Just curious - I have read that the provider prices are far higher in thailand. I think living costs are about the same. I would think thailand, overall, is more expensive for a monger. Is this correct?

From what you heard how would you compare Thailand to La Ceiba (considering all aspects)

Generous Gent
06-13-09, 13:43
Difficult question to answer. The usual talent comes and goes; most as you already know, look for the dope wanting to make a housewife/novia out of them and we know how this generally works out.

But new talent is always available - beans and rice just went up in price, so new chicas hitting the calle in search of milk money. A lot of semi pro's. And really, they're everywhere. I wouldn't say all chica's walking are working, but opportunity is opportunity. The mall is productive; semi pro's everywhere.

Generous Gent - Because you are one of the most knowledgeable on this forum, I will direct this question to you:

As we all know the chavas are plentiful during Carnival.

What's the action like now? Are there still loads of new talent?

Migrant One
06-18-09, 00:20
From what I have heard, Thailand is less expensive as a mongerer. Well - maybe almost a level playing field, but selection and quanity is far superior. Additionally, whereas the latina is quick to get back on the street, the Asians are gracious and not in such a hurry after the fact. But again, this is not first hand information.

And another factor is who was explaining the facts; some guys intentionally live on a shoe-string budget and the quality of women do not matter - crack *****s, cheapest women on the planet, etc.....

I for one, intend to check that part of the world out at some point anyhow. I adore Latina's, but Asians are....well, exotic.

I spent a fair amount of time in Costa Rica, and Honduras. 3-4 trips as a mongerer, but then 8-10 trips to Honduras after having met someone (not a pro).

We broke up and I did 3-4 mongering trips to Thailand, then looked into living there. Since the last mongering trips I have met someone here in the States, we have travelled often to Thailand, and initial plans are retirement there in 5-6 years.

I'll start brief, but can answer as you like to my limited knowledge of the mongering. Perhaps with GG I bow to his knowledge in Honduras so I'll concentrate on Thailand

Prices vary from Bangkok to the other cities, Pattaya is made for mongering and maybe 50 - 75% of the price for ladies than Bangkok (BKK).

Bargaining and circumstances always alter the equation, but I'll go on the higher side from what I see my mongering friends saying.

baht =~ 34/1 usd

A overnight in BKK with a average bargirl maybe 2,000 baht, a dancer, 3,000.
A 2 girl party at the eden club, where both ladies are fully bi, bring their own tools, and you can request 3-holers is in the 3,000 baht range for 90 minutes.

You can get a decent hotel for 1200 baht
If you eat Thai, you can eat nicely for 200-300 baht
beer prices range from 50-150 baht
a 2 hour, deep tissue oil massage is 300 baht, happy endings can usually be negotiated.

Of course you can spend big time there, some of the highest ranked hotels and spas in the world are in Thailand.

I've been studying it and a single guy can 'get by' on 40,000 baht/month in BKK, 30,000 in smaller cities but that is with very little pay action.

I, for one, don't want to suffer in retirement, so a 120,000 baht/month budget is what I'm shooting for.

Thailand semi-pro Ladies, like that I remember in Honduras, are easy to get if you live there, spend a couple bucks. You can easily find a live in quite cheap.

OK fingers tired, GG if your up to the Honduras side?

And any questions I'll do my best, but be patient, I'm not here every day

Riodulce
06-20-09, 18:23
I made an unexpected trip to La Ceiba and sampled some of the local talent. My friend and I first went by the Expats Bar and had a great meal. I had the ribs and he had a filet and they were both absolutely fantastic. Some of the best food I've had in C. A. If you are in La Ceiba I highly recommend it.

Next we headed down to the strip and got a couple of rooms at the Costa Durado Hotel. Rooms were very nice, had AC and cost 500 Limps ($25 US). The manager assured us we would have no problem bringing company back to the room. Next we went to the Lido Bar also known as the Bacchanal. It was still a little early and there was only one possible among those hanging out front. My friend talked to her and decided to see what else came along. We sat and had a couple of beers and then a real sweetie came in. My friend started talking to her and she said her name was Alejandra. Well I have heard about Alejandra many times on this board and during conversations at the Expats Bar her name came up as one of the best and my friend decided to give her a try. Then another cutie came in and I started talking to her. She said her name was Jessica but later it was Marlen. Whatever her name is, she is 19 YO and smok’n hot and she and I headed for the room where she performed as good as she looked and asked me afterwards if I was happy with her. She seemed genuinely interested that I was satisfied. I got her phone number and she said it was OK to give it out. She said she has one child 4 years old but you could not tell it from looking at her body.

We returned to the Bar and my friend was there also. I asked him if he had a good time with Alejandra and he said NO! He said that right in the middle of action she got a phone call, said it was an emergency and left. She said she would come back but never did. He, being a rooky had paid her up front and that was the last he saw of her. He also said that the performance that did take place prior to the phone call was substandard. Alejandra is not recommended.

We had a couple more beers and I kept looking at the girl we had first talked to when we arrived. She was a real cute little spinner and hang’n with a gorda. I went over and started talking to her and she seemed quiet shy. I finally asked her if she wanted to go with me and she asked me if I didn’t want to go with her cousin, the other girl. I said no. She seemed very reluctant but after a while she said we could go but her cousin would come along and wait for her outside the hotel. Off we went to the room. When we got there she was very shy about taking her clothes off and insisted that the lights were off. Then she attempted to wrap the sheet around herself while she took off her cloths and she didn’t want to take off her top. I started in with a little foreplay and finally got her to pull her top down where I could get to her chi chi’s. She starts to loosen up a bit and I proceed south to the Y. She tries to resist but then allows me to go down on her. Then she starts to enjoy it, and enjoy it, and enjoy it and..orgasm. We then proceed to the main even first MISH then I roll her up on top of me and she again tries to grab the sheet around her but that’s not going to work and now she’s having fun and it’s not quiet as important. When we finish I talk to her a little and the story comes out. She is in La Ceiba for the weekend to visit her cousin and go to the fair. She’s 19 YO and has a 2 year old. She works in a sweat shop sewing clothes in San Pedro Sula and her cousin suggested she try picking up a little extra money while she was there. I was apparently her first time at P4P. It was definitely a very enjoyable experience for me even with the shyness. That can be a real turn on sometimes and certainly better than the mechanical lets get it over with thing.

I would say that La Ceiba is probably one of he best places in Honduras for P4P. SPS does not have a lot of action and what I have seen there didn’t interest me. Puerto Cortez has some action but it is mostly crack what%&s. Have not tried Tela yet but I hear there may be some action there.

Generous Gent: Sorry I didn’t get a chance to meet you this trip. I didn’t know I was going to La Ceiba until I picked up my friend at the airport and he suggested I give him a ride there. Hope we can get together next time.

Generous Gent
06-21-09, 13:37
The information I have on Thailand is second hand; and the source - well, these guys live on the extreme end of cheap. I would imagine you are most certainly living upscale from these guys.

La Ceiba chicas are all thinking they are sitting on a gold mine. Aim high, because they are going to be negotiated substantially lower. 500 Liems (19/1) is the asking price, but the local price generally is less. 150 - 300 as a rule here, although the 100 liem piece can be had.

Beer prices vary; large hotels and your better reataurants are asking 30 liems, and really, in this economy it is ridicilous. I prefer the smaller places on the main calle; cheap (16-20 for a beer), and loads of foot traffic. This is where you meet your cheaper piece.

Strip bars are clip joints. All these women think they are worth well over 1000 liems, and I have never taken one out. Oh - I take that back... there was a time a couple years ago that I tried romancing one girl and did get her gratis. But she was looking for a fulltime-live in type of thing which I was not interest in doing.

Club girls...again, i don't deal too much with this because they all take you for what they can. You walk in and see them sitting with a Salva-Vida and if you ask if you can buy a beer for them, all of a sudden it is a Corona. And half of these women will lease you sitting while they dance all night with whoever will dance with them. See, these ceiba women are all party. They watched their Grannie hustle the gringo, their mama.... so there you go.

One could live here on $1000 a month, and some guys even cheaper than this. I pay $210 for a two bedroom apartment near the beach, but the security of this building is fantastic. And trust me, security is paramount here.

Food is expensive. Chicken over a dollar a pound, be it wing, breast, of legs. It really is cheaper to eat out - if you take into consideration the preparation, energy cost, clean up, etc.. Cable and internet cost is 711 liems. Electricty was about $15, but doubled having a live-in girlfriend. Same applies to my food expenses - doubled having her move in.

Politics are becoming an issue here and the government looks for creative ways to increase revenue, which usually means a gringo (or any foreigner for that matter) is going to feel the pinch. Usually in visa fines, and they have doubled since 2005.

If I missed anything, feel free to ask...

I spent a fair amount of time in Costa Rica, and Honduras. 3-4 trips as a mongerer, but then 8-10 trips to Honduras after having met someone (not a pro). OK fingers tired, GG if your up to the Honduras side? And any questions I'll do my best, but be patient, I'm not here every day

Generous Gent
06-21-09, 13:45
Mixed reports of Alejandra. From great and lousy, fair and meddling... She is one really attractive chica. Jessica is nice too.. considering the selection, this may have been a bad day. The bacalao is *****ville though - sitting on the champas watching the street usually is productive.

Strange we didn't run into each other though - so may gringo's sit there passing time and waiting for that one gal that catches his eye...another time, perhaps.

I made an unexpected trip to La Ceiba and sampled some of the local talent.. Generous Gent: Sorry I didn’t get a chance to meet you this trip. I didn’t know I was going to La Ceiba until I picked up my friend at the airport and he suggested I give him a ride there. Hope we can get together next time

Cpteasy
06-22-09, 05:03
I lived several years in Honduras and know it well...or knew it well...but your report, including the prices (actualized) sure sound familiar and as if nothing has changed very much.

Excellent report and a very nice attitude about it.

Cpt. Easy

Migrant One
06-22-09, 16:01
The information I have on Thailand is second hand; and the source - well, these guys live on the extreme end of cheap. I would imagine you are most certainly living upscale from these guys.

Thanks for the info! Interesting comparison.

As you said Thailand can be super cheap, many, many Thais live on 300usd/month, but I'd rather not.

I do miss Honduras, even to visit but my current lady, whose a keeper, knows about my history there. Anytime Honduras comes up in the news, or like yesterday passing a Honduran restaurant, I get a nudge.

Furysys
06-23-09, 21:58
Am currently in SPS and plan to go to La Ceiba on Thursday. Any good recommendations for hotels (I went on internet and there is nothing, but I don't believe that somehow).

If anybody is there and would like to meet up, I'd like that.

Riodulce
06-24-09, 00:35
Am currently in SPS and plan to go to La Ceiba on Thursday. Any good recommendations for hotels (I went on internet and there is nothing, but I don't believe that somehow).

If anybody is there and would like to meet up, I'd like that.If you would take the effort to scroll down and read some of the posts, everything you need to know is already written. It's not our job to be your personal tour guide.

Dick Jackoffsky
06-24-09, 13:49
I have lived here for about 6 months and have to say it is an untapped reserve of talent. It is easy to get a cheap apartment on the beach maybe US$200 or less. Don't bother with the locals, the talent comes from an endless supply of tourist girls who come from all over, mostly Europe with some Americans and Canadians. They come here to learn diving and usually stay 2-3 months during which time they will shag anyone. Seriously, I don't know why anyone hasn't reported this before. Most of them are on a broken shoestring budget, so a proposition of a few limps (HNL 18.89 = USD 1) or even just taking them out and getting them drunk will get you just about anything you want from a different girl every night. While you're there you might try scuba diving or even just snorkeling, and there are good places to eat from cheap baleadas to the best place which is probably the Mariposa. Lots of eye candy to be had, and the usual moves will net you a bikini-wearing Danish girl for the night. Thailand may be all that, but this is easy access from the US and probably the bargain of the Western Hemisphere. Reply here for more details, but this is like shooting fish in a barrel.

Generous Gent
06-25-09, 13:26
Interesting....there are loads of Europeans from my visits to the island, but I always brought someone with me because these chicas were sort of...untouchable. They were on a broken shoe string budget, stayed in hammocks rather than a hotel, and spent the entire day out on the water. Some did speak English, but although I never attempted to pick any up, I had friends that do live on the island and it is a hit and miss thing. Usually miss. Like it seems the majority came with their novio anyhow, or with family.

But if you're having a great time there, good for you!!

I have lived here for about 6 months and have to say it is an untapped reserve of talent. It is easy to get a cheap apartment on the beach maybe US$200 or less. Don't bother with the locals, the talent comes from an endless supply of tourist girls who come from all over, mostly Europe with some Americans and Canadians. Hemisphere. Reply here for more details, but this is like shooting fish in a barrel.

Cpteasy
06-25-09, 20:26
I'm a visitor from another board, but I tend to agree with Dick, given that I was closely associated with one of the cays off the SW corner for many years, and I always found tourist talent, particularly down on Water Cay. The entire island is a trip tho and so much more real than Roatan. Why wouldn't one suspect there was more action on Utila than the other islands?

Is there still "Sun Fest" or "Sun Jam"?

Interesting....there are loads of Europeans from my visits to the island, but I always brought someone with me because these chicas were sort of...untouchable. They were on a broken shoe string budget, stayed in hammocks rather than a hotel, and spent the entire day out on the water. Some did speak English, but although I never attempted to pick any up, I had friends that do live on the island and it is a hit and miss thing. Usually miss. Like it seems the majority came with their novio anyhow, or with family.

Chocha Monger
06-25-09, 22:42

A lot of military guys frequent the island on leave and I've never heard them mention any easy tourist action. But maybe Dick knows something they don't.

Generous Gent
06-28-09, 02:41
I agree.... So many trips to the island and many a night at the Coco Loco and really, deadended. And we are in the same age bracket. just ome question that will solve the mystery; does Dick know OK?

A lot of military guys frequent the island on leave and I've never heard them mention any easy tourist action. But maybe Dick knows something they don't.

Chocha Monger
06-28-09, 18:00
I agree.... So many trips to the island and many a night at the Coco Loco and really, deadended. And we are in the same age bracket. just ome question that will solve the mystery; does Dick know OK?
After Dick posted some more I think I figured it out. He mentioned the girls using cocaine. That would explain the free for all environment he describes and why most military guys visiting the island wouldn't be in on the action. After watching a few episodes of "Locked Up Abroad" I think I'd opt out on any action where cocaine was being liberally blown. Honduran prisons make American ones look like five star hotels.

Generous Gent
06-29-09, 12:58
I don't touch the stuff, but it appears what costs $100 bucks in the states is about 100 Liems here. I recall some guy from San Judas stopped in the bus terminal a few years ago with 40 kilos of marijuana and when interviewed, he said he was buying the kilos for 150 liems each.

And unless you are a gang member, have some serious money to buy your digs inside that jail....you are in serious trouble. The ones who can afford it and gang members have cable TV, air conditioning, prostitutes in and out, Popeye's, etc....

But back to what you mentioned, yes; it likely is the cocaine.

After Dick posted some more I think I figured it out. He mentioned the girls using cocaine. That would explain the free for all environment he describes and why most military guys visiting the island wouldn't be in on the action. After watching a few episodes of "Locked Up Abroad" I think I'd opt out on any action where cocaine was being liberally blown. Honduran prisons make American ones look like five star hotels.

Dick Jackoffsky
07-01-09, 00:43
I don't touch the stuff, but it appears what costs $100 bucks in the states is about 100 Liems here. I recall some guy from San Judas stopped in the bus terminal a few years ago with 40 kilos of marijuana and when interviewed, he said he was buying the kilos for 150 liems each.

And unless you are a gang member, have some serious money to buy your digs inside that jail....you are in serious trouble. The ones who can afford it and gang members have cable TV, air conditioning, prostitutes in and out, Popeye's, etc....

But back to what you mentioned, yes; it likely is the cocaine.Yah, cocaine is for losers, and there's quite a bit of that here but I don't go near it. Still, it is frequently and openly imbibed at BITB (op. cit.), and good old Salva Vida or cheap rum drinks made with Flor de Caña work quite well as "liquid panty remover."

I wouldn't recommend coming to Honduras just yet until the current military coup is over and all the bigwigs in Tegus get over their respective brat fits. Last night and tonight we are under a 9PM curfew, but that might be lifted this week and we can get back to the matter of sampling the freshest and finest pussy from around the world.

NYCmat
07-01-09, 12:58
There are no pros there. Tourist action maybe. Good luck. Your better off bringing some talent with you to there. As I have been there several times.

Honestly. Forget the drugs there. Just stick with the alcohol and you are better off. Its a lot easier and less chance of crap happening to you

Regarding alejandra. I had her. She was very accomodating to me. No problems. But this is why you never EVER pay first. Always pay when you are done. Those women know that there are other women there who do this with payments after. No girl is worth paying first. That happened to me one time where the girl says she has to go because of an emergency and that I should pay her. Good bye. She said hey, my money. I said when I come then you will get paid. She was all mad. This was after 10 minutes of getting it on. So don't pay first.

Generous Gent
07-01-09, 13:07
Could become a little worse, since oil obviously will be prevented from coming into the country by the sanctions. Unfortunately for you, utila's power is diesel produced and may become a little more than just a little uncomfortable. lets hope this is resolved quickly....Oh - heard rumors that the curfew may be a little longer than expected too, but just a rumor.

I wouldn't recommend coming to Honduras just yet until the current military coup is over and all the bigwigs in Tegus get over their respective brat fits. Last night and tonight we are under a 9PM curfew, but that might be lifted this week and we can get back to the matter of sampling the freshest and finest pussy from around the world.

NYCmat
07-01-09, 13:12
Well generous gent. If the curfew is in effect and you can score a girl for the hour of 8-9, then correct me if I'm wrong- she would have to stay with you for the night. Correct? Then it might be worth a shot. Freebees or leave. LOL think about it for a second,

Generous Gent
07-02-09, 12:52
Now that is the way to think!!

Well generous gent. If the curfew is in effect and you can score a girl for the hour of 8-9, then correct me if I'm wrong- she would have to stay with you for the night. Correct? Then it might be worth a shot. Freebees or leave. LOL think about it for a second,

Member #4167
07-03-09, 19:29
Difficult question to answer. The usual talent comes and goes; most as you already know, look for the dope wanting to make a housewife/novia out of them and we know how this generally works out.

But new talent is always available. Beans and rice just went up in price, so new chicas hitting the calle in search of milk money. A lot of semi pro's. And really, they're everywhere. I wouldn't say all chica's walking are working, but opportunity is opportunity. The mall is productive; semi pro's everywhere.Thanks for your Generous answer, GG!

Member #4167
07-03-09, 19:35
I spent a fair amount of time in Costa Rica, and Honduras. 3-4 trips as a mongerer, but then 8-10 trips to Honduras after having met someone (not a pro).

We broke up and I did 3-4 mongering trips to Thailand, then looked into living there. Since the last mongering trips I have met someone here in the States, we have travelled often to Thailand, and initial plans are retirement there in 5-6 years.

I'll start brief, but can answer as you like to my limited knowledge of the mongering. Perhaps with GG I bow to his knowledge in Honduras so I'll concentrate on Thailand

Prices vary from Bangkok to the other cities, Pattaya is made for mongering and maybe 50 - 75% of the price for ladies than Bangkok (BKK).

Bargaining and circumstances always alter the equation, but I'll go on the higher side from what I see my mongering friends saying.

baht =~ 34/1 usd

A overnight in BKK with a average bargirl maybe 2,000 baht, a dancer, 3,000.
A 2 girl party at the eden club, where both ladies are fully bi, bring their own tools, and you can request 3-holers is in the 3,000 baht range for 90 minutes.

You can get a decent hotel for 1200 baht
If you eat Thai, you can eat nicely for 200-300 baht
beer prices range from 50-150 baht
a 2 hour, deep tissue oil massage is 300 baht, happy endings can usually be negotiated.

Of course you can spend big time there, some of the highest ranked hotels and spas in the world are in Thailand.

I've been studying it and a single guy can 'get by' on 40,000 baht/month in BKK, 30,000 in smaller cities but that is with very little pay action.

I, for one, don't want to suffer in retirement, so a 120,000 baht/month budget is what I'm shooting for.

Thailand semi-pro Ladies, like that I remember in Honduras, are easy to get if you live there, spend a couple bucks. You can easily find a live in quite cheap.

OK fingers tired, GG if your up to the Honduras side?

And any questions I'll do my best, but be patient, I'm not here every dayThanks migrant one - I appreciate your response - you obviously know the scene well.

2000 Baht for bargirl = 59 US. That's a bit pricey for a someone living on a fixed income. But I guess if you get a live in - prices are cheaper, no?

Sounds like thailand overall is more expensive than honduras. does everyone agree?

Generous Gent
07-04-09, 12:07
Mixed reports; depends on income. The friends I mentioned live on the extreme end of cheap, and get high mileage out of their cash flow. I don't think I could live like they do - but hope to check it out one day and have an actual report of my own.

The best part of being in Honduras is you don't need a month of vacation to justify a long flight; a couple hours or so and you are in a totally different environment where the dollar stretches farily well and a 300 dollar young woman who wouldn't give a second look in the states is obtainable here for a fraction of the cost.... and certainly looking and waiting.

Thanks migrant one - I appreciate your response - you obviously know the scene well. 2000 Baht for bargirl = 59 US. That's a bit pricey for a someone living on a fixed income. But I guess if you get a live in - prices are cheaper, no? Sounds like thailand overall is more expensive than honduras. does everyone agree?

Furysys
07-04-09, 23:41
And GG, with the current love affair the rest of the world is having with Honduras at the moment, that $300 girl will be just all that much more anxious and waiting.

Migrant One
07-06-09, 16:34
Mixed reports; depends on income. The friends I mentioned live on the extreme end of cheap, and get high mileage out of their cash flow. I don't think I could live like they do - but hope to check it out one day and have an actual report of my own.

The best part of being in Honduras is you don't need a month of vacation to justify a long flight; a couple hours or so and you are in a totally different environment where the dollar stretches farily well and a 300 dollar young woman who wouldn't give a second look in the states is obtainable here for a fraction of the cost.... and certainly looking and waiting.

Agreed, mixed reports. The higher end prices are generally for the top dancers in Bangkok, and prices can go higher.

Like GG says, many ex-pats live like Thais and can survive on 300-500$/month (little bar hopping though). Outside Bangkok prices drop.

I love Honduras, and Central America, but my GF is Thai and knows about my prior GF in Honduras so isn't excited about going there.

GG, hope you, and others, stay safe there. I've been in Korea, and Thailand, during countrywide demonstrations and coup (Thailand coup). Usually no problem, but it's definately not the states!!

Member #4167
07-08-09, 16:01
And GG, with the current love affair the rest of the world is having with Honduras at the moment, that $300 girl will be just all that much more anxious and waiting.Honduras is in political upheaval - they are not in civil war

I don't understand how that would make the $300 girl more willing.

Furysys - Please explain.

Generous Gent - your thoughts?

Member #4167
07-08-09, 16:07
And GG, with the current love affair the rest of the world is having with Honduras at the moment.Ooops !

Sorry I just read the Hondo General Info forum, so ignore my last reply to furysys

No intention of leaving anytime soon... Last night an instant curfew was declared about 5pm that streets had to be empty by 6:40pm. I was already home, but the streets were indeed cleared and a very quiet night. ...

The political situation is definitely becoming worse; fights are breaking out, and the Mel supporters are becoming violent. ..

If Nicaragua does invade, this is going to be really bad. As part of the ALBA, wouldn't you think that they have a 'duty' to restore power to the elected official? Meanwhile, we are all just taking it slow; lets see what happens and surely if a revolution/war does break out, the US will get involved and those of us living here stretching a buck will find ourselves asked to leave for our own protection. But this is pure speculation.....

The horror of it all....paying real money to get laid again!I take it this is the wrong time to be considering a trip to Honduras?

Generous Gent
07-09-09, 00:02
Warnings were issued from the US Embassy stating it is better to avoid non-essential travel here but it appears people are still arriving and departing from airports. If there are any protesting going on, it's fairly easy to stay away from them anyhow.

Again, I'm not leaving anytime soon.....

Ooops !I take it this is the wrong time to be considering a trip to Honduras?

Furysys
07-15-09, 01:52
wb, that was simply me being sarcastic. i have spent the last week in roatan with my little colombiana hottie, we've spent the week learning to dive (while screwing our brains out daily). what i meant is that with a shortage of gringos coming down (they all tell me roatan is dead, and it is pretty slow), now is the time to come as the girls will certainly be more open minded, i would think. as usual, cnn distorts everything, 95% of what they showed occurred either in tegus, or a small part of sps. nothing at all in la ceiba or roatan, except for a few minor peaceful protests. i figure it will take a while for regular tourism to get back up to speed, and with the regular economy here hurting as well, should be good pickins'for you mongers. i'd do the same if she wasn't watching me 24 7.

Generous Gent
07-19-09, 12:04
Watching the noticas yesterday, it appears airlines and hotels are offering a 2 x 1 special in an attempt to bring life back to the island. I don't know if it was regional flights, but maybe the ferry will do the same at some point.

Talks went bad as you all likely know. Ex Presidente vows to return, and with roadblocks between Tegus and Sand Pedro Sula, it is possible supermarkets start to have low supplies. Seems the chilipeppers expect an invasion/civil war, so something to look out for. As usual, and at some point, it will be the fault of us gringos....

Wb, that was simply me being sarcastic. I have spent the last week in Roatan with my little Colombiana hottie, we've spent the week learning to dive (while screwing our brains out daily). What I meant is that with a shortage of gringos coming down (they all tell me Roatan is dead, and it is pretty slow), now is the time to come as the girls will certainly be more open minded, I would think. and with the regular economy here hurting as well, should be good pickins'for you mongers. I'd do the same if she wasn't watching me 24 7.

Furysys
07-19-09, 15:14
GG,

You'd think the people generally would really hate Zelaya's guts now, what with exhortations of civil war, blocking hiways, sucking up to Chavez the way he is, but then, maybe I am thinking too logically.

Left Honduras on Thursday, thought for a moment they'd close the Tegus airport again, but fortunately got out ok. Right now, I don't think even a 3 x 1 special will get people to go.

Generous Gent
07-20-09, 12:56
Actually, the majority do not want him back. When he was trying to pass the ALBA deal, he had 1000's of people who were 'supporting' this and expected to be paid 500 liems each. But they were never paid (imagine that). From all indications however, the congress majority that approved it found an additional 1,000,000 liems in their cuentas.

In Ceiba yesterday, as I was walking to the grocery store, there was one van with mega speakers on it with the usual crap supporting Mel. Not a lot of supporters, but a few. Nothing spectacular. Looks like the 24th he is expected to return but this could be nasty. I wonder how Chavez would figure into this? After all, it is doubtful he is going to allow an ALBA country to set a precedent for all the other Latin countries in and/or considering getting out of socialism. We know what Fidel would have done....

GG,
You'd think the people generally would really hate Zelaya's guts now, what with exhortations of civil war, blocking hiways, sucking up to Chavez the way he is, but then, maybe I am thinking too logically. Left Honduras on Thursday, thought for a moment they'd close the Tegus airport again, but fortunately got out ok. Right now, I don't think even a 3 x 1 special will get people to go.

Generous Gent
07-20-09, 19:57
Now Nicaragua will decide if Danny boy can pull off what Mel could not. Oh, the results are in; not one person voted but the ballots were cast; it would have been approved. What is wrong with the world - are they this freaking blind?

Chocha Monger
07-20-09, 22:44
Actually, the majority do not want him back. When he was trying to pass the ALBA deal, he had 1000's of people who were 'supporting' this and expected to be paid 500 liems each. But they were never paid (imagine that). From all indications however, the congress majority that approved it found an additional 1,000,000 liems in their cuentas.

In Ceiba yesterday, as I was walking to the grocery store, there was one van with mega speakers on it with the usual crap supporting Mel. Not a lot of supporters, but a few. Nothing spectacular. Looks like the 24th he is expected to return but this could be nasty. I wonder how Chavez would figure into this? After all, it is doubtful he is going to allow an ALBA country to set a precedent for all the other Latin countries in and/or considering getting out of socialism. We know what Fidel would have done....
Mel seems to be a blowhard so far but if he actually grows the huevos to return things could get real messy real fast. Chavez might use his paratroopers and those F-16s we sold to him before he became Latin America's bad boy. If that happens ground troops will most likely cross the border from Nicaragua. Of course, Mel will have to make it onto Honduran soil, gather enough supporters and CNN reporters before the Honduran military has a chance to make him disappear. Meanwhile we've been quietly moving more troops into the country. I believe the reason for this is to discourage the above invasion scenario. It's Operation Cobra Golden Pheasant all over again.

Furysys
07-20-09, 23:22
And CM, don-t think for a moment it will end there. I do not think Colombia or even Mexico will allow that kind of intervention without a response. We could really see a very messy situation with a generalized war again in Central America.

Once the die is cast and a country is invaded by outsiders, all bets are off.

Neidermeyer
09-08-09, 00:41
I'M in Utila now and am planning to head back over to La Ceiba this weekend. I was thinking about checking out Fantasys since Generous Gent recommends it. Can anyone provide a little more details on the setup here? Is most a regular strip club, a takeout place? Onsite rooms? Cost? I'm looking to have some fun but I'm by myself and my Spanish isn't great, so the dance clubs or mall scene may not work for me. Also, are there any massage parlors in La Ceiba?

Thanks for your suggestions.

Generous Gent
09-08-09, 12:56
Fantasy is the biggest bang for the buck. They open sort of late, about 9-10pm. A private dance area, a runway at nose level, and the only other place i have seen is the ladies room - dead night, only person there, and a free knob job since i sort of played around with this one gal for a while.

massage...a couple of places worthwhile. Elsa's on the beach which is a decent massage with a final feliz. The is a classifieds that is available which has Angel's hands, and more of a straight to the point type of place. Only hand action available, but a rush job. Not worth the L.400 they ask for.

A lot of salons offer massage too, usually in the L.300 range. I went to one and while getting a haircut it was offered and why not, eh? No happy ending, and no shower - dripping greasy lotion, stained my shirt, and stunk like a New Orleans ***** on a hot Saturday night.

No ducha, no massage. In this heat, it is necessary to get this crap off before dressing. Sweat rolls off like a stuck pig. On the flip side of things, the street girls are mucho hambre. Not a lot of tourists to assist their income, and some are out there working *real* jobs. A lot of bargaining power these days, so definitely lowball them.

I'M in Utila now and am planning to head back over to La Ceiba this weekend. I was thinking about checking out Fantasys since Generous Gent recommends it. Can anyone provide a little more details on the setup here? Is most a regular strip club, a takeout place? Onsite rooms? Cost? I'm looking to have some fun but I'm by myself and my Spanish isn't great, so the dance clubs or mall scene may not work for me. Also, are there any massage parlors in La Ceiba?

Thanks for your suggestions.

Member #4167
09-08-09, 14:10
Fantasy is the biggest bang for the buck. They open sort of late, about 9-10pm. A private dance area, a runway at nose level, and the only other place i have seen is the ladies room - dead night, only person there, and a free knob job since i sort of played around with this one gal for a while.How about just going after streetwalkers, is that dangerous?

Or what about freelancers, single moms trying to make an extra buck. Is that dangerous?

Furysys
09-08-09, 19:30
Boggles my mind that the lemp is still about 20 - 1 to the US$ and about
18 - 1 to the CDN$. Given the lack of tourism and the sanctions against the country, even if they aren't being enforced, I don't see how that currency rate can be maintained. Who'd be buying HLemps at that price?

Generous Gent
09-09-09, 13:33
Plenty of streetwalkers. Usually no problem except the usual theft. Whatever isn't nailed, bolted, or screwed down in your room is likely to disappear. Remember, the "L" as an initial in their middle name means "ladrone'. And once it is gone.....forget about it. Oh yeah - don't forget they will return, all hours of the day and night.

Women seeking milk money are usually the best; inexpensive, and looking for a little fun in the process. They are everywhere - could be the mall, could be el centro, could be in the grocery store buying produce. They are always being hit on - but the local chilipepper doesn't have the means to give this girl what she really needs, nor is he going to bother and that is a regalo aka financial support. a little something to help with expenses. After all, they all know the cocita has a value. And finally, although she may be sort of selling it, she really is looking fpr a fulltime novio and you are definitely available.

Danger......going off to their barrio is a bad idea. Two or more girls can be bad; one casing the other keeping you busy. Money is tight right now - I'd take the single mom looking to make ends meet.

How about just going after streetwalkers, is that dangerous?

Or what about freelancers, single moms trying to make an extra buck. Is that dangerous?

Generous Gent
09-09-09, 13:37
Indeed it is incredible. We have heard reports of "soon" it will change but we have heard this for months. Last it was like 23-25/$1 according to a bank official but it has not happened yet. It is difficult enough trying to change a 500 Lempira note; Imagine a 1000 Lempira note.

Boggles my mind that the lemp is still about 20 - 1 to the US$ and about
18 - 1 to the CDN$. Given the lack of tourism and the sanctions against the country, even if they aren't being enforced, I don't see how that currency rate can be maintained. Who'd be buying HLemps at that price?

Neidermeyer
09-09-09, 18:17
Thanks Generous Gent!

A couple of question: At Fantasy what is the average cost for time in private room or take out? Just trying to get a general benchmark so I know from where to negotiate.

Second, I don't know La Ceiba well. Will I be able to find Elsa's easily? Where exactly is it located? Can I just drop in or will I need to call first (I don't have a phone here). Finally, what should a massage with final feliz cost?

Thanks again for all of your advice. I really appreciate it.

Fantasy is the biggest bang for the buck. They open sort of late, about 9-10pm. A private dance area, a runway at nose level, and the only other place i have seen is the ladies room - dead night, only person there, and a free knob job since i sort of played around with this one gal for a while.

massage...a couple of places worthwhile. Elsa's on the beach which is a decent massage with a final feliz. The is a classifieds that is available which has Angel's hands, and more of a straight to the point type of place. Only hand action available, but a rush job. Not worth the L.400 they ask for.

Generous Gent
09-09-09, 20:59
Whenever I went to Fantasy the girls would usually work a corner or take you to a private area but really, no additional cost. I would assume they have something in there for taking it a step further but I haven't been that route in there with the exception of the ladies room. These girls all think they are 1000 liems but don't think they are not accustomed to being shot down because they have. And lately, with the lack of tourism, I'd imagine the cost of take out is going lower.

Elsa's is easy to find. Just tell the taxi you want Clinica Elsa's, in back of the Europa hospital. 250 for the massage and just tip the chick an extra 100-150 and she will be happy too.

Thanks Generous Gent!

A couple of question: At Fantasy what is the average cost for time in private room or take out? Just trying to get a general benchmark so I know from where to negotiate.

Second, I don't know La Ceiba well. Will I be able to find Elsa's easily? Where exactly is it located? Can I just drop in or will I need to call first (I don't have a phone here). Finally, what should a massage with final feliz cost?

Thanks again for all of your advice. I really appreciate it.

Neidermeyer
09-11-09, 15:55
Thanks again for all the advice.

I went to Fantasys last night. Unfortunately it was a horrible experience. If this is the best place in town, with the best quality girls, etc., I would hate to see the other places. Wow.

I would rate the best looking girl in the place at about a 3, and for personality, even lower. Granted I don't speak Spanish well, but these girls were really unpleasant. All they wanted was drinks at 60 lemps a pop and were not interested in giving me the right kind of attention in return.

I ended-up buying one of the girls a drink thinking I might get a little action in the corner, but she just sat there sucked it down and then started harassing me for another one.

They offered the private room for 500 lemps, but their attitudes sucked so bad, I'm pretty sure they would have stopped halfway through and tried to get more money out of me. Not to mention these girls were barely do-able to begin with.

Sorry to sound so negative, but I'm just trying to give an honest opinion. My plans have changed and it turns out I will have to stay tonight as well. I'll probably try to find a regular hotel (I'm in a hostel now) where I can bring girls back and check out the discos tonight. Maybe my luck will change. Let me know if you have any recommendations.

Thanks again

Generous Gent
09-12-09, 12:22
I am shocked!!

It has been at least a month (mas o meno) since I was there, but I am shocked hearing such a negative experience! What you describe would have been the Congo Bongo, Chica's, or the old Reina. Obviously this has gone downhill as well, and please accept my apologies for recommending a bad experience.

Tonight being Saturday night, there is a club you may have some luck. It is called Recuerdo's, almost across the street from Fantasy. Live music, local flair, and these women want to dance. A lot of women. Good girls if you will, but they all have kids so you know they definitely put out. Mostly Latin dancing, and you may get by with minimal Spanish. 50 Liems gets you in. A stamp on the way out if you decide to return.

Cassona...100 liems getting in tonight, and likely loaded with younger women. Disco and Karaoke. And a new club before the Partenon hotel - huge is it, and the newest place in town. Hibro is still good, or so I am told. This would be where the old Monastor's/Sambo was.

Again, I am truly disappointed you are discouraged with Ceiba. Tourism has been horrible, and likely affecting these pay-as-you-come clubs. I am almost afraid to recommend a hotel at this point; but if you are looking for something in yhe same area (Zona Viva) the Dorado is reasonably priced, decent, a/c, and girl friendly. Again, second hand info - I have my own apartment here. San Carlos Hotel on San isidiro is cheap - catracho in across from the expatriados runs about 300 liems, and probably the best for the money.

Gringo's are always in the bacalao (Dee-Lee 2 or Dee-Lee-Dos) and have a lot of information to share. But these are usually locals, with girlfriend (s) but we all know the local talent on the stroll. Stop in for a beer - but remember, the majority of these strollers are not 9/10's - This is Honduras, not Monte Carlo.

Thanks again for all the advice.

I went to Fantasys last night. Unfortunately it was a horrible experience. If this is the best place in town, with the best quality girls, etc., I would hate to see the other places. Wow.

I would rate the best looking girl in the place at about a 3, and for personality, even lower. Granted I don't speak Spanish well, but these girls were really unpleasant. All they wanted was drinks at 60 lemps a pop and were not interested in giving me the right kind of attention in return.

I ended-up buying one of the girls a drink thinking I might get a little action in the corner, but she just sat there sucked it down and then started harassing me for another one.

They offered the private room for 500 lemps, but their attitudes sucked so bad, I'm pretty sure they would have stopped halfway through and tried to get more money out of me. Not to mention these girls were barely do-able to begin with.

Sorry to sound so negative, but I'm just trying to give an honest opinion. My plans have changed and it turns out I will have to stay tonight as well. I'll probably try to find a regular hotel (I'm in a hostel now) where I can bring girls back and check out the discos tonight. Maybe my luck will change. Let me know if you have any recommendations.

Thanks again

Neidermeyer
09-14-09, 02:28
The place I went to was at the very end of the zona viva (I think it would be the east end) on Calle 1. It was sort of across the street a fairly nice restaurant with a thatch roof called something like "Ulas, " although that's not it. There was a sign outside that said Fantasy so I assumed it was the same place. Although since I was staying within walking distance I never actually asked a taxi to take me there so I suppose it's possible I was at a different place. I would be very curious to know if that's the case.

On Fri I went to the big club next to Parthenon (Le Pacha I think) but there weren't many girls there by around 10: 30-11:00 so I went to Hibou which was much busier. Although it was extremely loud and I didn't see many opportunities (which doesn't necessarily mean they weren't there), so I decided to checkout Cassona instead, which turned out to be totally dead. Everyone said the previous night (ladies night) was the night to go. At that point I went over to Dee 2 Lees (sp? ) and only spotted one girl outside, but luckily she was very cute. I talked with her and another lady who I think ran the little restaurant there.

The lady was trying to facilitate the negotiations which I didn't mind because she seemed to be on my side. The girl quoted 1, 000 Lemps for an hour but then came down to 750, and finally to 600, but held tough at that level. I think it was about midnight at that point (so maybe a little early still), but things were pretty dead so I decided to take her.

She was a very cute and a very pleasant experience. No games, which was a huge bonus. I think her name was Jasmine (or something like that). She said she was from Roatan. Again, nothing earth shattering in bed, but she was super cute and I really liked her, so it was good.

So overall, my experience in La Ceiba wasn't exactly what I expected, but it's possible I just needed a little more time – and more Spanish skills.

I would be very curious to know if the place I described was the same Fantasys, so be sure to keep me posted on that one.

Thanks gain GG for all of your help.

Generous Gent
09-15-09, 13:48
yes, i believe you were in the right place... looks like this one is going down the tubes too. inbetween paydays no less, and you would think the girls would be doing whatever possible for a little scratch.

friday night isn't exactly a big night here - most do, after all, work saturday. dee lee 2/bacalao only had one chica? again, this is so odd. usually there are several. i wonder if there was another round up of chicas without cedulas; the polica do this occasionally and you would be surprised how many **** or chicas are without proper i.d.

and finally, without the tourists helping these ladies of the night, they find themselves seeking real jobs to make ends meet. having to work 12 hours in a lobster/fish processing plant like tuckers them out and they're a bit too tired to go out and walk the streets.

once again, sorry to hear so much disappointment in ceiba.

the place i went to was at the very end of the zona viva (i think it would be the east end) on calle 1. it was sort of across the street a fairly nice restaurant with a thatch roof called something like "ulas, " although that's not it. there was a sign outside that said fantasy so i assumed it was the same place. although since i was staying within walking distance i never actually asked a taxi to take me there so i suppose it's possible i was at a different place. i would be very curious to know if that's the case.

on fri i went to the big club next to parthenon (le pacha i think) but there weren't many girls there by around 10: 30-11:00 so i went to hibou which was much busier. although it was extremely loud and i didn't see many opportunities (which doesn't necessarily mean they weren't there), so i decided to checkout cassona instead, which turned out to be totally dead. everyone said the previous night (ladies night) was the night to go. at that point i went over to dee 2 lees (sp? ) and only spotted one girl outside, but luckily she was very cute. i talked with her and another lady who i think ran the little restaurant there.

the lady was trying to facilitate the negotiations which i didn't mind because she seemed to be on my side. the girl quoted 1, 000 lemps for an hour but then came down to 750, and finally to 600, but held tough at that level. i think it was about midnight at that point (so maybe a little early still), but things were pretty dead so i decided to take her.

she was a very cute and a very pleasant experience. no games, which was a huge bonus. i think her name was jasmine (or something like that). she said she was from roatan. again, nothing earth shattering in bed, but she was super cute and i really liked her, so it was good.

so overall, my experience in la ceiba wasn't exactly what i expected, but it's possible i just needed a little more time – and more spanish skills.

i would be very curious to know if the place i described was the same fantasys, so be sure to keep me posted on that one.

thanks gain gg for all of your help.

editor's note: i would suggest that the author or another forum member consider posting a link to this report in the reports of distinction thread. please click here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Generous Gent
09-18-09, 16:26
Well, I went out last night and hit the Fantasy just to satisfy my own curiosity after reading your report. Unfortunately, I agree with you - place was dead, not worth the bother, and a lot has changed. They do have private rooms though, although i was not paying to go into this with any of 'them'. The girls drinks dropped in price, which was surprising. So unusual, but no business.

Street girls were like slim to nine, and that wasn't just the pickings. I mean, like dead out there. I have a fulltime girlfriend and don't get out like i used to do, and really, this place has fallen apart for goodtimes. I even got taken for 500 liems from a psycho girl while trying to give her taxi fare - going away money, like paying her to get lost. I will definitely see this puta again and put my foot up her ass. Ever wonder why so many tennis shoes hang on the telephone wires? It's because these guys cannot walk around with one shoe because the other is sticking in the ass of some stupid puta.

Oh well....

Member #4167
09-26-09, 14:11
Street girls were like slim to nine, and that wasn't just the pickings. I mean, like dead out there. I have a fulltime girlfriend and don't get out like i used to do, and really, this place has fallen apart for goodtimes.

Oh well....Thanks for the report GG.

I appreciate your regular reports about La Ceiba.

Please keep up posted.

Generous Gent
09-27-09, 13:47
6pm till 6am curfew in Ceiba, and all Atlantida. We were exempt for the last couple of days since no real problems existed here. Large cities had curfews, as did border areas all week; there are all sorts of rumors flying here from severe power/water outages to Venezuela attacking us. And if you really understand these Chilipeppers, you know they all about believe this as the gospel of Mel.

In the Zona Viva Saturday a few of the regulars walking about, but looks like new talent here and there. Like good girls gone bad, due to the economic situation (curfew and no trajabo). Nice to see new faces though; some of the usuals are ugly - amazing what that crack, violence, and a life of selling their body does to these girls....

Thanks for the report GG.

I appreciate your regular reports about La Ceiba.

Please keep up posted.

A Toda Maquina
04-02-10, 02:48
Lets get some recent reports from La Ceiba.

Whatever2
04-02-10, 04:04
Lets get some recent reports from La Ceiba.Yeah, Generous Gent, where are you? You're such a great read keep up the reports!

Riodulce
04-02-10, 17:34
Lets get some recent reports from La Ceiba.

Why do you need recent reports? Everything is the same and all in the same places.

Generous Gent
04-03-10, 11:58
Wish I could give you a current report, but haven't actually been out and about lately. The zona viva is packed with visitors, and el centro is a nitemare for driving. But it appears there are many new faces prior to a week or so ago.

I had a fight with a taxi and lost the battle; nursing severe roadrash and a broken arm. no mo' scooter for me. I released the driver from all liability in an effort to prevent myself from being shot because in this pais, that is reality.

Yeah, Generous Gent, where are you? You're such a great read keep up the reports!

A Toda Maquina
04-04-10, 18:15
speedy recovery to ya. you ever been up santa barbara or got any input from there ?

i had a fight with a taxi and lost the battle; nursing severe roadrash and a broken arm. no mo' scooter for me. i released the driver from all liability in an effort to prevent myself from being shot because in this pais, that is reality.[/quote]

Whatever2
04-04-10, 22:25
wish i could give you a current report, but haven't actually been out and about lately. the zona viva is packed with visitors, and el centro is a nitemare for driving. but it appears there are many new faces prior to a week or so ago.

i had a fight with a taxi and lost the battle; nursing severe roadrash and a broken arm. no mo' scooter for me. i released the driver from all liability in an effort to prevent myself from being shot because in this pais, that is reality.sorry about your accident i wish you a speedy recovery.

i was planning to go to roatan to dive and was checking to be sure no holidays would disrupt me and discovered the carnival in la ceiba. (something i do now since a buddy of mine took his wife to the dominican republic. during a national election. all non-essential services had to give their employees a day off so almost everything was shut down.) sounds like an interesting thing to attend for a day or two i've never seen one. i can find tons of info on past carnivals in la ceiba but nothing on future ones other than it's on the 3rd or 4th saturday in may. certainly they must have specific dates on parades, etc. but they don't seem to publish them on the web where i've been able to find them. can you tell us anything about this year's la ceiba carnival?

FadeToJade
04-05-10, 03:57
GG, sorry to hear about your accident. I really hope you are not in too much pain, and I hope you can get back in the swim soon. I have seen you on your bike and you are a damn good rider, but the taxistas are insane. I have been nearly run over in the Zona.

Generous Gent
04-06-10, 10:33
i haven't been to santa babara/ copan since 1982. i would imagine however, with the drug activity in the area, that there must be spme action there. really, with a poor economy as in this country, the women do whatever is necessary. why give it away to some local when someone willing to put a little something in her pocket is available?

[quote=a toda maquina]speedy recovery to ya. you ever been up santa barbara or got any input from there ? quote]

Generous Gent
04-06-10, 10:40
not exactly sure, but last year there was 5 weeks in rhe month of may, which meant carnaval was the last saturday in the month.
it appears we have one day in the first week (last year 2 days), and this may end up the same. as soon as i know for sure, i'll post it.

sorry about your accident i wish you a speedy recovery.

i was planning to go to roatan to dive and was checking to be sure no holidays would disrupt me and discovered the carnival in la ceiba. (something i do now since a buddy of mine took his wife to the dominican republic. during a national election. all non-essential services had to give their employees a day off so almost everything was shut down.) sounds like an interesting thing to attend for a day or two i've never seen one. i can find tons of info on past carnivals in la ceiba but nothing on future ones other than it's on the 3rd or 4th saturday in may. certainly they must have specific dates on parades, etc. but they don't seem to publish them on the web where i've been able to find them. can you tell us anything about this year's la ceiba carnival?

Generous Gent
04-06-10, 10:49
No respect from these.... these.... these buttheads. Don't you just love how they won't stop for an elderly woman walking with a cane crossing the street, whiz around her almost taking her out, but if she held 20 lempira in her fingers they would stop on a dime? Too many taxi's in this town and remember; whatever the accident, we have "gringo" tattooed all over us and according to the polica it is ambigious- forget legal action or face a firing squad.

Anyhow, the bike and it is most definitely up for sale! I am on four tires with metal protection.

GG, sorry to hear about your accident. I really hope you are not in too much pain, and I hope you can get back in the swim soon. I have seen you on your bike and you are a damn good rider, but the taxistas are insane. I have been nearly run over in the Zona.

BluntForceTrauma
04-12-10, 07:15
Leticia or Leti

Anyone know what happened to Leticia. She was a regular Ceiba working girl in the late 1990's, and must be early 30's by now. Real pretty face, flaca, plenty of black blood in her. She was pals with Mirna, whom I personally took to the hospital D'Antoni for a blood test: HIV+. Mirna must be dead by now. Yami? Yami used to be so cute and shy early on, then last time I saw her way back in 2000 she was a foul-mouthed dirty stinking ****. She walked pidgeon-toed, had the best azz in town. Used to love being with her.

Whatever2
04-13-10, 02:28
Not exactly sure, but last year there was 5 weeks in rhe month of May, which meant Carnaval was the last Saturday in the month. It appears we have one day in the first week (last year 2 days), and this may end up the same. As soon as I know for sure, I'll post it.Thanks, GG. I figured the hotels on Isidro Avenue would know and I finally found one (Gran Hotel Ceiba) with a working email and they said it's on May 22nd this year for the big parade/party down Isidro Avenue. I wonder if anyone has any advice on the best place to stay during Carnaval? Should it be close to Isidro Avenue or does it matter?

Generous Gent
04-13-10, 10:05
It must me the 24th- always a Saturday but the carnavalitos start a week early. Where you stay presents a problem because of availability; fills fast. Only a couple of hotels directly on San Isidiro- but many others worthwhile. The Italia, Bahia Uno, Catratcho, and others. Lately so many new hotels have popped up it's hard to recall all of them. Getting around isn't a problem; trust me, there are thousands of taxi's in this city and for 20 liems it's likely one will stop for you......

Thanks, GG. I figured the hotels on Isidro Avenue would know and I finally found one (Gran Hotel Ceiba) with a working email and they said it's on May 22nd this year for the big parade/party down Isidro Avenue. I wonder if anyone has any advice on the best place to stay during Carnaval? Should it be close to Isidro Avenue or does it matter?

Generous Gent
04-13-10, 10:15
Leticia......indeed she looked okay in the darkness of night, but the years have been tough on her. Fact is, she's a thief (imagine that) and would have an extensive cell phone collection (among other items) if she didn't do drugs.

Not so attractive anymore - becoming toothless from getting popped in the mouth and sporting new scar tissue. If this keeps up, she won't be biting anyone soon.....if she was a vampire, she would starve to death.

Leticia or Leti

Anyone know what happened to Leticia. She was a regular Ceiba working girl in the late 1990's, and must be early 30's by now. Real pretty face, flaca, plenty of black blood in her. She was pals with Mirna, whom I personally took to the hospital D'Antoni for a blood test: HIV+. Mirna must be dead by now. Yami? Yami used to be so cute and shy early on, then last time I saw her way back in 2000 she was a foul-mouthed dirty stinking ****. She walked pidgeon-toed, had the best azz in town. Used to love being with her.

BluntForceTrauma
04-13-10, 14:09
Yeah, probably first met Leticia, Jennifer, Yami, Mirna, Olga, etc. Way back in 1996. Leti was a stunner, Yami still a half-innocent thing, Olga adorable with all that indian in her. Truly sad to hear about Leti, as she was/is one of my favorite people. She never stole or lied to me though, I used to stay in Ceiba for long periods, and we were somewhat tight, however that can be given her lifestyle. Yeah, she worked the fleeting tourists like a bee. One time she was on the run from the cops after Dieter filed a denuncia against her for scamming a German tourist, and she was hiding out in my room. Then she comes down sick with Hepatitus, she turned all yellow, even in her eyes, so I take her to D'Antoni where earlier Mirna checked out + for HIV. She must be dead by now. So, they give her some meds, place her in a disgusting smaller hospital for watch, she escapes and comes back a knockin'. So there she was I joked, on the run from the cops, the Germans, and now the medical authorities as well. She just giggled. Leti is/was very smart, speaks (spoke when she had teeth) very good English, was very beautiful when she actually had a tourist buy her a round or two of nice clothes. Which she would wear for a day or two, only to then sell for more crackhits (this is what took Yami down) and then dress again in rags. Sometimes she was just a knockout, she had grace.

So then, Leti can still be found on the Ceiba streets? Whoa. Listen, first time I was with her, was one of the best f*ucks of my life. She needed a guy to pull her out of there, but then again; you can take the girl out of the Del Rey, but you cannot take the Del Rey out of the girl.

If you see Leti, please try and remember that a guy from the late 1990's, Jonathan, asked about her.. Leti with no teeth, a tragedy.

Yami had such an azz.

A Toda Maquina
04-14-10, 20:09
Hey Bro Bro , when u coming back to La Ceiba. I'll be there in first week of June.

BluntForceTrauma
04-23-10, 20:04
Next Visa run is mid-May, have to get to Panama to give blood as well to the ex's prima who is having an operation (we both have O-neg). Depending on how long I stay in CR/Panama, it may be around September before I can get back to Ceiba. Sure do want to.

Any sitreps on Leticia, Yami, Olga, Maria Teresa (a big black girl who knocked 'em flat while dancing) are appreciated.

Anyone know Rudy, about 40 now, a black guy who came from Boston and lived with his Uncle Raymond right across from Partenon? He was my pal.

BFT out

Generous Gent
04-24-10, 10:51
We may not be talking about the same girl; I knew another
Leticia who was stunning - dressed to the 9's, and spoke English. The toothless terror also known as Leticia, is from Tela and definitely a morena.

Olga (again, if same girl), in mid 30's, blondish hair, slender and definitely attractive, finally strck gold - hooked an elderly millionare from Texas a short while ago, and married.

Any sitreps on Leticia, Yami, Olga, Maria Teresa (a big black girl who knocked 'em flat while dancing) are appreciated.BFT out

BluntForceTrauma
04-24-10, 22:52
Had hundreds of fotos of Leti, but then my HD went bad years ago on a separate comp. Howwever here is the Olga and Yami I knew, also one of Al - a good guy when sober, but beligerant sometimes when drunk. He'd buy rounds for the bar from time to time though.

Yeah, Leti was a real cutie-pie late 1990's. Flaca, half-black for sure. She'd have to always grease her long hair down or it would be a mass of friz. Spoke better English than alot of people thought, and her manner in speaking English was really very soft and sweet, good vocabulary. I adored her immensely. Sure, sometimes she'd be dressed to kill, nice clothes some sap just bought for her, but soon enough, she'd sell them for some hits of crack, and be back again in rags. She was also tight with a guy Alex, originally from Budapest, but later a Canadian taxi driver; he had one leg. He'd always let her sleep there when she had nowhere else to go. Alex eventually came down with a real bad redness throughout his chest, he went to Canada to get checked up, died there. Mark from Ex-Pats would remember him. Haven't been to Ceiba myself since 2000. Just too many degenerates there for me, was hella fun though.

Whatever2
04-25-10, 20:57
It must me the 24th- always a Saturday but the carnavalitos start a week early. Where you stay presents a problem because of availability; fills fast. Only a couple of hotels directly on San Isidiro- but many others worthwhile. The Italia, Bahia Uno, Catratcho, and others. Lately so many new hotels have popped up it's hard to recall all of them. Getting around isn't a problem; trust me, there are thousands of taxi's in this city and for 20 liems it's likely one will stop for you......Thanks for the help GG. I have a room booked at La Quinta for May 21st-23rd. May 22nd is a Saturday on my 2010 calendar. Hopefully that's the right days. If not there's other stuff to do.

Generous Gent
04-26-10, 10:00
Al still comes here once or twice a year, but he is sort of experiencing health issues at his age and stil uses a big whacking....errr, walking stick. one of the girls in that photo still hangs at the Bacalo with her sister, but from that photo to date, she needs a wide load sign hanging from her back.

Not the same Leticia...Have not seen this one around..... Plenty of degenerates left to go around, hanging on the corner of Gordo's and the Coyote bar on any given night.

Had hundreds of fotos of Leti, but then my HD went bad years ago on a separate comp. Howwever here is the Olga and Yami I knew, also one of Al - a good guy when sober, but beligerant sometimes when drunk. He'd buy rounds for the bar from time to time though. Haven't been to Ceiba myself since 2000. Just too many degenerates there for me, was hella fun though.

BluntForceTrauma
05-17-10, 02:26
Time moves along. Yeah, knew the guy who carved Al's walking stick. He was a badazz mentally. Al used to buy rounds for the bar regularly. Sure do miss the old days. Any story you know of about Leticia, la flaca, stunning beauty, please tell. I do miss her terribly.

BFT out

Al still comes here once or twice a year, but he is sort of experiencing health issues at his age and stil uses a big whacking....errr, walking stick. one of the girls in that photo still hangs at the Bacalo with her sister, but from that photo to date, she needs a wide load sign hanging from her back.

Not the same Leticia...Have not seen this one around..... Plenty of degenerates left to go around, hanging on the corner of Gordo's and the Coyote bar on any given night.

BluntForceTrauma
01-29-11, 17:18
All the Gringos / Euros split due to too many degenerates, and exponentially increasing numbers of same?

From the olden days, late '90's.

Any word on Leticia? A skinny half black gal with a tat on ass and speaks very good English if you are patient with her.

Maria Teresa, a large boned black gal that was a power trip to be with. She danced at the old burned down strip club at Partenon, then again at Rex's.

Yami? Once a young introverted cutie, soon an ugly, foul-mouthed crack working girl. Loved her azz however.

Any word on Frenchman Olivier?

Has Belgian Pete been gunned down yet, deservedly so?

BFT out.

Generous Gent
01-30-11, 12:01
Not a lot has changed since my last report. Oh, maybe a few Euro backpackers, but crime has spiked incredibly. Almost like living in San Pedro Sula these days.

We were just talking about Belgium Peter a couple days ago, and others that have long since left. Once in a while old faces reappear. New talent coming in occasionally from teguc, and some old faces still take that stroll. All in all. Same ol' same ol'. Nuevo Rex? Man, that is old days. Not many of the regulars here really knew about that place. Never could understand how they went to Cafe Verde or the Bamboo but never knew the rex was at the end of the block.

All these chicas have tattoos now. Most look like jailhouse tats, but they seem to love it. Personally I don't care for heavy tattoos on a woman. And some of these have what appears to be a roadmap to hell.

And all the same degenerates still here, mas o menos.

All the Gringos / Euros split due to too many degenerates, and exponentially increasing numbers of same?

From the olden days, late '90's.

Any word on Leticia? A skinny half black gal with a tat on ass and speaks very good English if you are patient with her.

Maria Teresa, a large boned black gal that was a power trip to be with. She danced at the old burned down strip club at Partenon, then again at Rex's.

Yami? Once a young introverted cutie, soon an ugly, foul-mouthed crack working girl. Loved her azz however.

Any word on Frenchman Olivier?

Has Belgian Pete been gunned down yet, deservedly so?

BFT out.

FadeToJade
01-31-11, 06:41
Hi Gengent,

Really glad to hear that you are still alive and kicking, I hope your arm has healed OK. Planning a trip down in April but hope it will be safe. Are you and Stan and the guys still hanging at the same spot in the Zona? I really miss the action there. I agree, I really think that the tats detract from the attractiveness of a woman.

Generous Gent
01-31-11, 12:56
Really not much of a problem to those not associated with the drug scene anyhow. It's like one grenade gets us all. If you're close to something going on, it could affect you too. I don't venture out late at night anymore, just a bit too dangerous for me. A great argument for those not worried, but really, those out 2-3 am in the morning are up to no good anyhow.

Stan returned to the states. Same girl, same problems. It was getting to the point where this chica was a little violent, and flooowing him everywhere. Always the threat of jail. Or being fleeced by the cop. So back home for a while, but he will be back.

And si hombre, we're still in the same spots.

Hi Gengent,

Really glad to hear that you are still alive and kicking, I hope your arm has healed OK. Planning a trip down in April but hope it will be safe. Are you and Stan and the guys still hanging at the same spot in the Zona? I really miss the action there. I agree, I really think that the tats detract from the attractiveness of a woman.

Rent One
02-14-11, 10:12
Just got back from a week in La Cieba. Meet a buddy who lives there part time and has an apartment and one hell of a chica. I will give a detailed report later but the city is a blast so long as you take the time to know where to go and have a plan what you want to see and do. There are no real bargains out there in the way of food and accommodations unless you like to ruff it. We went to Rotan for 4 days after and I felt that the island has a lot more to offer. With their economic problems as a country you need to be aware of the bad element and stay clear and use your head. Most people are so kind and really appreciate the fact that you are there spending the bucks. Every and I mean every girl worked the price for their time. There is such a wide selection of ladies.

I am still getting details together to share and will file a more detailed report. I would again tell anyone that my best experiences in Honduras was on the Island of Rotan.

FadeToJade
10-30-11, 03:14
This is reallly a question for GentlemanGent, who is is really the man on the ground in La Ceiba. I have been down there at least 5 times and have enjoyed every minute, including hanging with you, but from your posts, I am starting to worry a bit about going to the Zona at night. I have always been careful, but is it true that it is no longer safe to go to the old places afer nine at night?

I love this town and would feel bad not to be able to have a good time there anymore because of the Maras.

Generous Gent
10-30-11, 12:54
La ceiba has changed. This little country town on the coast I remember coming to see back in 1978 is not what it used to be. We are practically on par with San Pedro Sula crime statistics. Every day another murder, and assaults / robbery go without reporting because they never look for them anyhow. All falls under the "it was your fault anyhow" category.

Ceiba after 9pm is still okay, but be a little more cautious when walking about. I certainly recommend a taxi at that time. The economy here has sparked a lot of people to do things they normally wouldn't do. Beans and tortilla's must be at the table daily. The girls are likely worse. Hide everything. One even took the used deodorant and toothbrush from a friend. Todo la noche is practically begging to be robbed. Mara's control certain barrios but not really a problem for us. Yet, anyhow.

I wish I could project a more positve attitude but I cannot; drugs are ruining this place, and the worse problem is dodging bullets unintended for you. Collateral damage, so to say. As a tourist, I'd suggest doing most of your play time in the day. There are girls out and about in the afternoon, but you could always take a night or two and arrange future dates with someone you get to know. Also it is only 500 Lempira to fly to Roatan, but I have no idea of the prospects there.

Be aware, but enjoy.

This is reallly a question for GentlemanGent, who is is really the man on the ground in La Ceiba. I have been down there at least 5 times and have enjoyed every minute, including hanging with you, but from your posts, I am starting to worry a bit about going to the Zona at night. I have always been careful, but is it true that it is no longer safe to go to the old places afer nine at night?

I love this town and would feel bad not to be able to have a good time there anymore because of the Maras.

FadeToJade
10-30-11, 19:56
La ceiba has changed. This little country town on the coast I remember coming to see back in 1978 is not what it used to be. We are practically on par with San Pedro Sula crime statistics. Every day another murder, and assaults / robbery go without reporting because they never look for them anyhow. All falls under the "it was your fault anyhow" category.

Ceiba after 9pm is still okay, but be a little more cautious when walking about. I certainly recommend a taxi at that time. The economy here has sparked a lot of people to do things they normally wouldn't do. Beans and tortilla's must be at the table daily. The girls are likely worse. Hide everything. One even took the used deodorant and toothbrush from a friend. Todo la noche is practically begging to be robbed. Mara's control certain barrios but not really a problem for us. Yet, anyhow.

I wish I could project a more positve attitude but I cannot; drugs are ruining this place, and the worse problem is dodging bullets unintended for you. Collateral damage, so to say. As a tourist, I'd suggest doing most of your play time in the day. There are girls out and about in the afternoon, but you could always take a night or two and arrange future dates with someone you get to know. Also it is only 500 Lempira to fly to Roatan, but I have no idea of the prospects there.

Be aware, but enjoy.Thanks GenGent, for your always great advice. Sorry to hear about your past burglary, but glad you are hanging in there.

Generous Gent
10-31-11, 09:52
Thanks. Paying double in rent but well worth it. Problem with some apartment / hotel rooms is the ceiling. The ceiling is 2'x4' wood tiles, that allow access to all rooms with simple removal. In my case, the apartment next door was invaded and the ladrones went into the ceiling and dropped down through mine. Never gave it a lot of thought before but the concrete walls end at the ceiling; anyone can enter and kick out tiles to whatever room they want to get into and this is particularly important in hotels.

Thanks GenGent, for your always great advice. Sorry to hear about your past burglary, but glad you are hanging in there.

Nibu Raphael
02-09-13, 02:50
HI Guys I need info on this. I might arrive in the middle of the month coming from Mexico and Guatemala. I wonder If I arrive in the middle of Carnival Will I still get a place to stay? I also need places to stay for under 10 bucks a day,

I basically will take a plane from Tijuana Mexico to Tapachula Mexico then bus to Guatemala City then from there bus it to San Pedro Sula first funny just the 7 hour direct bus ride kind of expensive direct 50 bucks, I was expecting more like 30. Kind of expensive even direct for a 3rd world country like Guatemala and Honduras funny there for sure.

Ok then I really need this trip on the budget so as much info as I get is great, Also do they raise the prices up for the carnival in may? I really don't want to overspend here.

How also is the price of beer and food basically in Honduras?

OK I wait here for a response pm me folks or post back here, Byes, Nibu.

Nibu Raphael
03-10-13, 05:02
Hi guys,

Gent gave me some great info but I am still stuck in Mexico and can't make it directly on a plane from Mexico this month or next month as it will cost me about 650 bucks one way from Guadalajara Via Df Mexico. I will do instead to Tapachula on the Border of Guatemala for 200 Or Gauatemala city for 250 one way,

Was going to make it this month but can't, I will leave next month to Guatemala and try to be in La Cieba for late April or early may. If I make it a few weeks before can I still get a room and also no price increases?

Ok post here or pm me on this folks.

Later,

Nibu

Michael1967
10-24-14, 07:59
I used to visit La Ceiba for two months of the year, but haven't been back since. About 2004-2005. Surprisingly (or not) I still have the girls (probably old ladies now) e-mailing me at least once or twice a month asking me to return. When I mention how dangerous it is there, they don't respond.

I have not heard one positive thing about Honduras in the last 5 years and have no interest in going back. I was never a big fan of the prostitutes and ended up with a lot of the semi-pro local girls (probably in their early to mid 30's now) that really liked me. The last I read about La Ceiba, it was even unsafe to walk around in the daytime. There are many, many places I can go that are much safer but. The e-mails keep coming. Is it as bad as I've read? The last article said that I can no longer take taxis and that businesses were shutting down because they didn't make enough money to pay the gangs "insurance" money. The last time I was there, everyone but me had been robbed at gun point.

The Dominican Republic is my new hangout. But is anyone still in La Ceiba that knows what's going on there?

Cuba Tourist
02-16-17, 05:33
La Ceiba it's quite possibly the weirdest place that I've ever been. I've traveled to roughly 40 countries maybe which is a lot less than some of you but certainly more than most people. I was on my way to go scuba diving in Roatan Honduras and I stopped in both San Pedro Sula and La Ceiba several times. These stops were not strictly speaking necessary but I wanted to check them out and I thought I could have some fun. And in certain ways both of them were memorable.

In La Ceiba I met a nice taxi driver who introduced me to a young woman, maybe early thirties. She in turn promised to introduce me around since she said my Spanish was great for a gringo. She introduced me to a number of women who were quite attractive and I took each of them out for lunch or dinner or whatever. In addition there were several clubs that you could go to at night that were filled with women. It wasn't exactly clear what they were looking for. They were not professionals by any means and so you couldn't just say I'll give you x amount of pesos. On the other hand they definitely needed money and they were definitely looking for something from gringos. There were all sorts of weird adventures with these women both the ones that were in introduced to and the ones that I just met at clubs.

One of the ones that I was introduced to we had a nice dinner and then she came back to my hotel she was beautiful one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen. I suggested that we make out and probably implied that there would be some sort of present later. She kept saying later later but she wanted to watch a certain TV program I kept trying to make some progress and she kept watching TV. I guess she was waiting for me to fall asleep but there was a guard and I don't know how she would take my stuff and leave and her friend knew where she lived. But I wasn't falling asleep like that anyway. Finally at 3:30 or 4 in the morning I made one final attempt and she said she wanted to see the end of the show so I said that's the end of the night and you have to leave. So I got her out of the hotel and there was like a steel gate that could close behind at night for more security in the front of the hotel and she asked for money and I said maybe I'll give you once the gate will close and the gate closed and then of course I wasn't going to give her any money. I spent like 12 hours with her and I have no idea what she hoped to accomplish. I don't have a photograph of her but I still think about her and how beautiful she was. Ironically if we had had sex I probably wouldn't remember her at all.

Lots of weird encounters that did not make sense. I think a lot of the girls were messed up on drugs and had no idea what they were doing. Exciting place with lots of people socializing in a small area. Very few Americans and lots of pretty chicas. Fun but strange vibe.

TravellerNjoy
02-19-17, 14:26
Thanks TC,

I am planning going there next week, can you please give more insight, where you stayed in San Pedro Dula, La Ceiba, and Roatan? Also the cost ad safety. How is the action in these places, what is your recommendation.

Thank you so much.

La Ceiba it's quite possibly the weirdest place that I've ever been. I've traveled to roughly 40 countries maybe which is a lot less than some of you but certainly more than most people. I was on my way to go scuba diving in Roatan Honduras and I stopped in both San Pedro Sula and La Ceiba several times. These stops were not strictly speaking necessary but I wanted to check them out and I thought I could have some fun. And in certain ways both of them were memorable.

In La Ceiba I met a nice taxi driver who introduced me to a young woman, maybe early thirties. She in turn promised to introduce me around since she said my Spanish was great for a gringo. She introduced me to a number of women who were quite attractive and I took each of them out for lunch or dinner or whatever. In addition there were several clubs that you could go to at night that were filled with women. It wasn't exactly clear what they were looking for. They were not professionals by any means and so you couldn't just say I'll give you x amount of pesos. On the other hand they definitely needed money and they were definitely looking for something from gringos. There were all sorts of weird adventures with these women both the ones that were in introduced to and the ones that I just met at clubs..

Michael1967
09-28-17, 20:03
Over the last month at my local bar / hangout (in the United States), I've had a woman regularly come by me and say "Hello," to me. She looked vaguely familiar, so I always said "Hello", but my wife and I couldn't for the life of us figure out where we knew her.

Last night, she came by and gave me a hug and said "Hello," to my wife and walked off. She was with a group of other women and from the way they were dressed, I realized that they were Honduran. I thought, "impossible!" The last time I went to Honduras was 2003 and this woman didn't look to be a day over 30 (but obviously I'm wrong because I don't touch minors). So, I waited until my wife went for a cigarette and then walked up to her and asked her where she knew me from. She said, "you used to fuck me in La Ceiba. " My name is Rose. Then I remembered her.

So, if you remember Rose (or Rose Petal) from La Ceiba. She is alive, an adult, beautiful (though large around the middle) and doing well in Seattle.

Artisttyp
05-25-18, 02:40
If you had to choose one honduran coastal city to base yourself in which would it be? It seems like La Ceiba makes the most sense because it has the best beaches and is accessible from other areas of the coast. I am looking for better food, shopping, and things to do.

Does this make sense?

Anyone been to Omoa next to Puerto Cortez?

Thanks.

BayBoy
06-08-18, 22:59
If you had to choose one honduran coastal city to base yourself in which would it be? It seems like La Ceiba makes the most sense because it has the best beaches and is accessible from other areas of the coast. I am looking for better food, shopping, and things to do.

Does this make sense?

Anyone been to Omoa next to Puerto Cortez?

Thanks.A number of years ago I was with some friends and we stayed at a beach town called Tela. Nice, easy-going place, friendly people. We had a hotel right on the beach, kind of a bundalow type place. Can't remember what we paid but it was real cheap. Water was warm and not too many people around. There was a night club close by, it looked like there was some action there but didn't delve too closely. But it was a nice laid back atmosphere.

Artisttyp
06-08-18, 23:11
A number of years ago I was with some friends and we stayed at a beach town called Tela. Nice, easy-going place, friendly people. We had a hotel right on the beach, kind of a bundalow type place. Can't remember what we paid but it was real cheap. Water was warm and not too many people around. There was a night club close by, it looked like there was some action there but didn't delve too closely. But it was a nice laid back atmosphere.Thanks.

Did you happen to visit La Ceiba and San Pedro Sula and what did you think? Just from looking at Youtube videos it looks gritty. Good hunting grounds IMO.

My concern with someplace like Tela would be what to do at night. Is there anything going on in the town or do most people stay in at night? Dining past 8 pm?

Thanks Again.

BayBoy
06-08-18, 23:26
Thanks.

Did you happen to visit La Ceiba and San Pedro Sula and what did you think? Just from looking at Youtube videos it looks gritty. Good hunting grounds IMO.

My concern with someplace like Tela would be what to do at night. Is there anything going on in the town or do most people stay in at night? Dining past 8 pm?

Thanks Again.Yes we visited San Pedro Sula and La Cieba and they seemed gritty and unsafe to me. Walking around La Cieba at night was somewhat uncomfortable. Some bars on the beach had action (I remember one that was owned by a German guy, crazy personality) and night clubs. Tela might bore you, all I remember was that one nightclub close to the beach.

Artisttyp
06-09-18, 00:07
Yes we visited San Pedro Sula and La Cieba and they seemed gritty and unsafe to me. Walking around La Cieba at night was somewhat uncomfortable. Some bars on the beach had action (I remember one that was owned by a German guy, crazy personality) and night clubs. Tela might bore you, all I remember was that one nightclub close to the beach.Great Info. Many Thanks.

Michael1967
05-19-19, 23:18
Yes we visited San Pedro Sula and La Cieba and they seemed gritty and unsafe to me. Walking around La Cieba at night was somewhat uncomfortable. Some bars on the beach had action (I remember one that was owned by a German guy, crazy personality) and night clubs. Tela might bore you, all I remember was that one nightclub close to the beach.Dieter the German guy from Bar Canadiense was killed about 15 years ago.

JormanL
10-16-19, 04:20
Thanks.

Thanks Again.Is it really that dangerous? Safer to just call a girl to the room?

Mfins
10-17-19, 02:05
Is it really that dangerous? Safer to just call a girl to the room?In my opinion no. Just use common sense as you would anywhere as a foreigner. Don't be flashy, draw attention to yourself, walk around in dangerous areas at 3 am, etc. Common sense. You will be fine.

JormanL
10-18-19, 05:39
In my opinion no. Just use common sense as you would anywhere as a foreigner. Don't be flashy, draw attention to yourself, walk around in dangerous areas at 3 am, etc. Common sense. You will be fine.O thanks dude. So basically its like Colombia just be careful and you should be fine. Just to be careful I was arrested 2 times already! Because the chicas had weed.

Mfins
10-22-19, 01:12
O thanks dude. So basically its like Colombia just be careful and you should be fine. Just to be careful I was arrested 2 times already! Because the chicas had weed.If you are stopped / arrested in Colombia because the girl had weed and you didn't is extremely unlucky. Even if you had weed on you offer the cop $20 and he would be happy to leave you alone.

This is unless the chica had 100 pounds of weed.

Lancer19
10-22-19, 06:20
If you are stopped / arrested in Colombia because the girl had weed and you didn't is extremely unlucky. Even if you had weed on you offer the cop $20 and he would be happy to leave you alone.

This is unless the chica had 100 pounds of weed.This happened to me once exiting Parque Lleras. The COP asked for 100 USD I told him I only have 50 and he was good with that went on my way with the girl and the weed. You should have just paid dude.

JoeTrader
02-27-22, 03:07
Anybody home.