PDA

View Full Version : FKK World - Giessen

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48

Jmioffe
10-10-14, 02:50
I had a good half hour with Kelly. Physically not my type, but I would try her again as she was great fun.Thanks. Yes. Sweet girl, but very much the American body type. Interesting girl to speak to.

SuperLove
10-10-14, 06:07
Thanks guys.

Syzygies is correct. If you want to choose from a broad selection of girls Sharks (or I imagine Oase? Would probably offer a better choice. I don't get up to World all that often, so no list of girls to do / avoid. Probably all my favs have moved on from World now! Monica, Carla (with the rose tatoo)?

Dufey
10-10-14, 08:01
Hi Dufey,

Let me know if this is the same girl or similar?

Thanks. Howie.Hey Howie,

It is a girl of similar look but Malian has really platinum blonde hair. Quite good to look at and very glamour like.

FiddyCent
10-10-14, 09:10
If you are not a World regular, I would not risk it on a Monday or Tuesday. I personally would prefer Sharks of the two on these days of the week, without ever having tried these days before.Hello Syzygies.

It says on the FKK World website that the entry fee on Sundays is only 45 Euros. Is the lineup on Sundays that poor that they drop the entry fee so low? What would be the better option?

Thank you.

FiddyCent.

Syzygies
10-10-14, 09:33
Hello Syzygies.

It says on the FKK World website that the entry fee on Sundays is only 45 Euros. Is the lineup on Sundays that poor that they drop the entry fee so low? What would be the better option?

Thank you.

FiddyCent.How would I know? I haven't attended. Anyone can guess it purely depends on which girls will show up.

Despite the "gay fest" (so many guys sitting around doing little fucking) I would be more inclined to risk Sharks on a Sunday. As long as I can find 2 to 3 good girls I will be happy, starting with Roxanna.

FiddyCent
10-10-14, 14:01
How would I know? I haven't attended. Anyone can guess it purely depends on which girls will show up.

Despite the "gay fest" (so many guys sitting around doing little fucking) I would be more inclined to risk Sharks on a Sunday. As long as I can find 2 to 3 good girls I will be happy, starting with Roxanna.Thank you for the advice Syzygies.

You did mention that most of your girls have left World for Sharks and other places. There is always a catch when entrance fees are dropped so dramatically. I just wanted to confirm with the master.

Cheers!

FiddyCent.

Syzygies
10-10-14, 16:01
Thank you for the advice Syzygies.

You did mention that most of your girls have left World for Sharks and other places. There is always a catch when entrance fees are dropped so dramatically. I just wanted to confirm with the master.

Cheers!

FiddyCent.No no I don't confirm anything about World on a Sunday. Others have written about it before.

FiddyCent
10-11-14, 01:19
No no I don't confirm anything about World on a Sunday. Others have written about it before.My apologies Syzygies.

I did not mean to put you on the spot. I will re-read the recent posts.

FiddyCent.

Syzygies
10-11-14, 09:06
I am just reading elsewhere that Neya and Kathrin may have returned to World after brief try out in Sharks. Some girls that recently tried Oase, moved back to other clubs too. There is a lot of inter club movement lately. Grass is always greener on the other pasture.

Dufey
10-11-14, 11:40
Despite the "gay fest" (so many guys sitting around doing little fucking) I would be more inclined to risk Sharks on a Sunday. As long as I can find 2 to 3 good girls I will be happy, starting with Roxanna.My view is Sharks is more of a gay fest than World since the food option is better than World and there are maybe some other factors too that make the male attendance at Sharks much higher than World. I now do my best to refuse Sharks on Sunday because of this.

Dufey
10-11-14, 11:45
What I meant was is the weather currently good enough to sit out in the garden area and have a session there or its getting cold and girls avoid the open spaces.It may be a little cold about now for fucking your girl with her lying naked on the cold wet grass with you on top of her.

You will be hard pressed to get any girl to be walking outside naked at World, sometimes even in Summer it is hard to get some girls to be outside. Remember that these girls are nude.

Dufey
10-11-14, 11:47
If you are not a World regular, I would not risk it on a Monday or Tuesday. I personally would prefer Sharks of the two on these days of the week, without ever having tried these days before.I would agree with Syzygies that for a Monday or a Tuesday it is better at Sharks, I would also suggest even Oase. I have been at these clubs on a Monday or Tuesday and these are safer bets than the World at this minute.

Oregon97
10-11-14, 15:10
I am just reading elsewhere that Neya and Kathrin may have returned to World after brief try out in Sharks. Some girls that recently tried Oase, moved back to other clubs too. There is a lot of inter club movement lately. Grass is always greener on the other pasture.Yes, Neya was there last Saturday. Were sitting with new hot petite blonde Nelly a lot. Don't know who Kathrin is. Madi was there; said she only works Fri and Sat.

Syzygies
10-11-14, 21:53
Yes, Neya was there last Saturday. Were sitting with new hot petite blonde Nelly a lot. Don't know who Kathrin is. Madi was there; said she only works Fri and Sat.That is interesting. I thought I had previously read that Madi does not work Saturday.

Dufey
10-14-14, 07:12
Yes, Neya was there last Saturday. Were sitting with new hot petite blonde Nelly a lot. Don't know who Kathrin is. Madi was there; said she only works Fri and Sat.This is good to know. Neya at times ask me she has fantasy to be fucked in her ass. We experiment with fingers.

Howie
10-14-14, 16:29
Hey Howie,

It is a girl of similar look but Malian has really platinum blonde hair. Quite good to look at and very glamour like.Hi Dufey,

The Saturday when you saw Malina, how recent was that I. E. Which date? I read a recent report from Nick the G that mentions his sighting of her but that was back on 20th August 2014. So wondering if she is still frequenting World since then.

I'll be heading down to the Hessen area this coming weekend after a few days in Zurich. May consider a World visit if your sighting was recent and there is a good likelihood that she may be there. Also are they still having the 50 euro entry on Sundays?

Thanks. Howie.

PussyLiccker
10-15-14, 02:50
When I was there past Friday, 50 E entry was in affect before 1 and after 9 I believe. The line-up got going around 4-5 ish. Next time I may just do the 9 pm entry instead as going earlier and waiting for the fuller line-up didn't seem very worth it. Do girls that show up later stay til closing? Saw the Friday evening line-up and left. Did Micky who came back to World from Sharks as she didn't like Sharks either. Also German Antonia, very young and pretty, new in the business so not the most outstanding session, but good session for a German girl. Other than that, I wasn't too enthusiastic of the line-up. I would say behind Oase and Sharks, but better than Mainhattan. Seems like pre-zimmer time is typical, and not a rush club, and girls seem more service oriented.

Girls approach downstarrs, and the 5min rule or whatever is BS. Micky went to Sharks not because of some BS managment issues, but just to try it out. Don't believe everything girls tell you.

My view is Sharks is more of a gay fest than World since the food option is better than World and there are maybe some other factors too that make the male attendance at Sharks much higher than World. I now do my best to refuse Sharks on Sunday because of this.

I don't like the Sharks environment as much as Oase or World. It's such a weird club. Really boring as hell. I see guests sitting doing nothing for a long time. I dunno if they are waiting for girls to approach or whatnot. Plenty of girls available on the bar chairs for approaching though.

Syzygies
10-15-14, 04:52
My view is Sharks is more of a gay fest than World since the food option is better than World and there are maybe some other factors too that make the male attendance at Sharks much higher than World. I now do my best to refuse Sharks on Sunday because of this.Agree, however I may try to stand Sharks on a Sunday for brief visit, if both Roxana and Sara (ex-World Andrea) will show up. I will try to ignore the gay fest.

Syzygies
10-15-14, 04:54
Girls approach downstarrs, and the 5min rule or whatever is BS. Micky went to Sharks not because of some BS managment issues, but just to try it out. Don't believe everything girls tell you.
So we should not believe what Mickey told you, right?

I am sure they would have liked Sharks, if they suddenly got very busy.

PussyLiccker
10-15-14, 05:29
So we should not believe what Mickey told you, right?

I am sure they would have liked Sharks, if they suddenly got very busy.I believe her because she didn't get busy and didn't like the place. I've known her for 4 hours. Why would she lie? LOL.

Syzygies
10-16-14, 06:44
When I was there past Friday, 50 E entry was in affect before 1 and after 9 I believe. The line-up got going around 4-5 ish. Next time I may just do the 9 pm entry instead as going earlier and waiting for the fuller line-up didn't seem very worth it. The late cheap entry was between 2300 and 0100, I thought. So I would not take that under any circumstances. I would also restrict my before 1 PM to a Saturday I think, to be least risky.

For regulars, its easier just to take the multi-entry cards. My last card got used up. It costs me at least 40 Euros to visit World, even before I pay the entry. A little less for Oase, around 25 Euros. Sharks, is the cheapest of all, if I can put up with Sunday setup.

Howie
10-18-14, 23:30
Hi Provaker,

How was World tonight?

Did you see Malina there?

I'm considering a visit for tomorrow on Sunday.

Thanks. Howie.

Dufey
10-20-14, 00:18
Hi Provaker,

How was World tonight?

Thanks. Howie.I believe Provaker cannot answer you.

Dufey
10-20-14, 00:20
Agree, however I may try to stand Sharks on a Sunday for brief visit, if both Roxana and Sara (ex-World Andrea) will show up. I will try to ignore the gay fest.Roxanna and Andrea are right now working in the Sharks club and also on the Sunday.

Dufey
10-20-14, 00:23
At World, for me Isa is top girl.

Not so much else take my fancy. Maybe 50-60 girls. Not as many as Oase.

Better spend entry money on Sharks and Oase unless you get the 49 euro entry fare along with all the local toughs that come in for the cheap entry and wreck the place and atmosphere.

Dufey
10-20-14, 01:40
The late cheap entry was between 2300 and 0100This is correct. The October special is 49 euro for entry between 23:00 and 01:00 as well as between 11:00 and 13:00, although beer is restricted purportedly.

Dufey
10-20-14, 01:50
An explanation given for the recent spate of raids on World which gives me trepidation on visiting the World club us because of the crack down on [CodeWord903] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord903) girls found at World. I recall this may have been mentioned before. Since this was discovered there have been regular raids to check up that there have been no new [CodeWord903] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord903) girls working at World and this has also occurred at Mainhattan in the summer if some may recall. So this has led supposedly to an over 21 years old style criteria going out. This may not be a hard and fast rule since if you are finding teens in the club then it cannot be that tough a stance by the World management.

Other thing is that the new House Mother insists since the clientele is mainly Germans that the girls must be able to speak German. At one team meeting for the World girls that House mother announced to the girls that if they do not speak German then they must leave the club now. No girl moved to admit that they did not speak German. As we all know there are a wealth of girls at World and well known ones as well that do not speak German. I guess the House mother was working on self assessment and probably did the announcement in German so all the non German speakers had no idea what she said so did not leave the club as required. Lolz.

Also on slow days there was some girls angry with some other girls hogging the few customers to the point of going to reception to complain that some girls were talking to the customers for more than 5 minutes and not letting the customer move on. This has happened to me before too and I had to explain at Reception that I wanted the girl to stay with me. These girls can be jealous of each other and we know who they are. Pity that these jealous girls are not the ones leaving the club and are actually staying on.

Also some girls complain at Reception that some girls were accepting less than the standard rate for time in the room. Girls are saying this is unfair to compete with girls that under charge for the time. Like 100 euro for 2 hours.

Optimist
10-20-14, 13:15
Dufey. This is an exact repetition of what happened about 7? years ago. On that occasion it was eventually the "Hausmutter" who moved on after inflicting her damage. Maybe the same happens this time.

Dufey
10-20-14, 13:33
Dufey. This is an exact repetition of what happened about 7? years ago. On that occasion it was eventually the "Hausmutter" who moved on after inflicting her damage. Maybe the same happens this time.Whatever is happening is that other clubs in the Frankfurt area are being infised with new girls from World. Even at Oase we see new girls from World start on Saturday night.

At Sharks you can find Caty, Adelina and Andrea working there.

Happy Fkk
10-20-14, 20:04
Ok, so there has been reports of less and less girls. What was the girls count on Saturday? Does this club have significantly less girls than Sharks or Oase at this moment? I mean just recently group of girls has left for sharks. Is this a trend?There is enough girls. Recent tourist reports are all good. What I saw mostly is a missing of men. Which is a rather good thing, on a customer's point a view. But it cannot be like this long time.

If only number matters to you, I may think services are not your goal. 5 mn quick sex. Go to Palace. It's the best.

Don't know why this board continually tells to avoid the club.
A guy asks what is the best club?
Another answers.
We don't know what the asker likes nor the answerer. This is non sense.
If the look, service and money doesn't matter, go everywhere. Even in a Mac Donald, you may find this kind of girls.

Happy Fkk
10-20-14, 21:33
This was what 5 or 6 girls told me. Girls I have known for years. Girls who give excellent service. Girls who give me more than they have to for 50 or 100 EUR. Why should they bullshit me? Those where the rules given to the girls in a meeting a few days before. Maybe they were taken back. If everything is back to normal. Perfect.
HB.Human Bomb. I don't know what is the truth but a stupid rule is 99% a shark girl rule, not a club rule.

Don't know what your girls want, but they enroll you to propagate rumours. This is what you did.

They BS you if you think you are their friend.
Let me tell you why they could BS you: your money. And more: our money. As an 'old' customer, you should face it or not forget it.

And as a regular, you can have more than a one time guy. Why? For your regular money maybe. Money, money, money. Maybe you are sympatic. It surelly helps but cannot be the main thing.

Now, tell me what is your interest to write that a club asking girls to be moderated, to keep some respect to men is to be avoided? Have you been BSed?

I read here that World is a german club. That is also not true. As Oase, it is international. I'm not sure german are even 50% on saturdays, lots of tourist or casual customers. And these are reading this forum, not paticipating. Thread looks more and more as a private talk beetween 3 - 5 regulars without report.

So I would say that when you and others are writing to boycott the club nearly several times a day since a few months, this is why the club is loosing significantly customers and now girls.
I hope you have been BSed. The only other explanation to me is that you are a pimp and the real club rules are not stupid but you think could lowered your income. Good reason also to give you free rooms :).

Dufey
10-20-14, 21:52
There is enough girls. Recent tourist reports are all good. What I saw mostly is a missing of men. Which is a rather good thing, on a customer's point a view. But it cannot be like this long time.

If only number matters to you, I may think services are not your goal. 5 mn quick sex. Go to Palace. It's the best.There is still a good number of good girls at World, but many of the tourists men want only the large numbers of girls that you can find in Oase and Sharks at the minute. We all know that the average service level at World is good compared to the average at Oase right now.

Also at World on the FKK days the girls are really naked unlike at Oase where girls are wearing crop tops, lingerie mesh tops and even panties on FKK days. This is not correct. It is good that World continues to insist on the standard that the girls are naked but for their shoes and their pussy must be on show and not covered up with a waist band or a belt.

World has enough girls but when the day shift leaves at 9 pm the club can get very empty like it can on Fridays and Saturdays. Oase allows the girls to leave from 9 pm so you can have a later start in Oase for the Messe guests.

Dufey
10-20-14, 22:28
Human Bomb

And these are reading this forum, not paticipating. Thread looks more and more as a private talk beetween 3 - 5 regulars without report.Saturday, try World for best party due to DJ and girls up for a boogie. Good proportion of blondes like Sabrina, Alina, Nelly, Andra, Adelina, Marie, Deborah, Skinny Karina, Isa, Antonia (with the tattoo on her waist line), Neya and many more.

No Samantha, no Carla and no Antonia with the nice boogies and good DFK. Also did not see Giuliana and no Christina.

Many new girls who I not care to worry for their names.

Syzygies
10-21-14, 08:57
I hope you have been BSed. The only other explanation to me is that you are a pimp and the real club rules are not stupid but you think could lowered your income. Good reason also to give you free rooms :).I do get the point that you feel some other views are not justified, however your style doesn't seem sensible and level headed. Be careful about how you write sarcastically and sounding "angry". Personal attacks are not nice, even if we don't treat them seriously.

New rules could affect the girls. They matter little to me directly. I don't really care what is true and what is not. I go by whether the girl I like is there or not, and does she perform as usual.

We understand that World is going through a tough patch with attendances down, several things have contributed, the regular raids were obviously a major factor, also top girls leaving or being on holidays. We do see girls wanting to try other clubs. Some of my favourites left the club, like Andrea and Diana, some are still there, like Madi, Karina, Giuliana. My favourites in Oase and Sharks are a bit prettier though, on average. Pretty faced gazelles are the biggest influence on me.

Nick The G
10-21-14, 11:21
No Samantha, no Carla and no Antonia with the nice boogies and good DFK.Carla told me that she will be away for some time in October, so that is no surprise.

Nick The G
10-21-14, 11:26
We understand that World is going through a tough patch with attendances down, several things have contributed, ... As I said before, it is like waves: going up and down! Since 2003 already!

And every year people here in this forum are talking and talking and talking and talking and talking about a simple natural phenomenon as if the world would come to an end.

Hessen Bub
10-21-14, 13:01
So I would say that when you and others are writing to boycott the club nearly several times a day since a few months, this is why the club is loosing significantly customers and now girls.
I hope you have been BSed. The only other explanation to me is that you are a pimp and the real club rules are not stupid but you think could lowered your income. Good reason also to give you free rooms :).What did you smoke? I never wrote anything about boycotting World. Sharks tried the same stupid rules a year ago. So what? Rules come and go. And now stop whining, go to World, fuck some girls and make sure they make good money for me. Stop talking too much. Pay good. Take extras.

HB.

Syzygies
10-21-14, 19:07
As I said before, it is like waves: going up and down! Since 2003 already!
I think this year's down seems more significant than last year. Is that fair? I could easily be biased by absences of my favoured girls.

Dufey
10-22-14, 01:38
I think this year's down seems more significant than last year. Is that fair? I could easily be biased by absences of my favoured girls.I would agree.

Cyrus77
10-27-14, 21:09
At World, for me Isa is top girl.

Not so much else take my fancy. Maybe 50-60 girls. Not as many as Oase.

Better spend entry money on Sharks and Oase unless you get the 49 euro entry fare along with all the local toughs that come in for the cheap entry and wreck the place and atmosphere.Hi,

I haven't see Isa in weekend at world. Did anyone now's if she's still works here?

Dufey
10-28-14, 03:31
Hi,

I haven't see Isa in weekend at world. Did anyone now's if she's still works here?Isa is on holiday at home since maybe 18 October.

Dufey
10-28-14, 08:38
Made it back to Frankfurt last weekend of 18/19 October. Just my luck that there was a train strike during those two days which limited my ability to travel outside of Frankfurt central. Went to Oase on Saturday but skipped World and Sharks on Sunday due to the uncertainty of available night trains back to the city center. I had a return trip back to Zurich early morning the following Monday so could not risk being stranded hence World and Sharks will have to wait for another time.

Thanks.

Howie.

How was World tonight?

Thanks. Howie.Hello Howie,

For that weekend of 18 to 19 October when you were in Frankfurt and able to attend the FKKs, the Malina you have been referencing was not seen on Saturday at World, but there many other girls. I am still not sure if the Malina you saw at Oase in mid September during the auto car show is the same Malina at World, but the platinum blonde hair matches and the origins in the East matches too.

The World that day was great with DJ Andy playing so much Rumanian music and the girls where dancing everywhere. It is so much fun and I love to watch the girls dancing. It is one big party in the weekend nights at World, having an atmosphere that I do not always get at Sharks or Oase.

So how was the World tonight when you did not come on 18 October? It was a great day and very much fun even with some of the usual girls that everyone loves to write about were not there. But together, all together, it is still, for me, a nice place to be.

Cyrus77
10-28-14, 17:51
Isa is on holiday at home since maybe 18 October.Do you know when she's coming back? I would like to go to Halloween party and I'm interested if I can find her there. Also I didn't see her friend Antonia she's also in holiday?

Howie
10-29-14, 06:40
For that weekend of 18 to 19 October when you were in Frankfurt and able to attend the FKKs, the Malina you have been referencing was not seen on Saturday at World, but there many other girls.

So how was the World tonight when you did not come on 18 October? It was a great day and very much fun even with some of the usual girls that everyone loves to write about were not there. But together, all together, it is still, for me, a nice place to be.Thanks Dufey. I also got a reply back from Provaker via PM though his update was too late to action.

I will make my way back to World in a few weeks time to take in the enjoyment of the girls dancing and the DJ and Romanian music ambiance. It's been awhile since I was last back there in April at the Bunny Party. That was the time when I made out with the lovely Madi.

Howie.

Dufey
10-29-14, 07:17
Do you know when she's coming back? I would like to go to Halloween party and I'm interested if I can find her there. Also I didn't see her friend Antonia she's also in holiday?Isa, I am not sure when she comes back to work. In fact with many of these girls, they are uncertain themselves when they will come back to work.

The Halloween party at World is on 1 November so you can find out then if Isa is working.

Antonia with the good breasts and not the Antonia with small breasts and tattoo around her waist is also taking a break from World. She could be on holiday or working at another club.

Tommylove
10-29-14, 15:48
Day two of my FKK weekend getaway was at FKK World, where I found a marked contrast from my day at Oase. FKK World is in desperate need of a remodel or renovation. For example, the lounge chairs by the pool had lost their elastic, symbolizing a general state of shabbiness the environment had fallen into. The average level of hotness had fallen noticeably below an 8, with quite a few older and overweight women parading around, and precious few 9's. In general, the chicks are hotter at Oase, but gems are readily available at either place. There were a few pretty Asians, but I was determined to venture out of my recent rut, caused by a Thai and Chinese sweet tooth, as I really wanted to hook up with a couple of hot blondes. And I am happy to report that I was successful in this endeavor.

First was Victoria, a solid 9 blonde beauty, whose blowjob technique was truly world class. I mean really good, best in show. Very wet, not a hint of teeth, used her tongue wisely. And she somehow made the entire stroke down her throat and back up to her lips extremely pleasurable. Clean tasty DATY too. Anyway, she's a young, pretty spinner from St. Petersburg, who has moved to Germany. She has an apartment in Giessen nearby. However, I managed to drag myself out of blowjob heaven. Which was addictively mesmerizing. As I wanted to cum while kissing her, because I felt an emotional connection. Happy to say I had a very nice orgasm. We chatted for a while, and she totally felt like an old friend by the end of the allotted 30 minute session. During afterglow, after I told her I lived in San Francisco, she said she'd love to visit me in America if I could send her an invitation to visit so she could qualify for a visa. So I gave her my business card along with payment and a 20 euro tip.

Afterwards, a therapeutic massage from an older Thai lady named Pim. Not as good as Nan at Oase though. Then I did the sauna to cold plunge thing a couple of times. Afterwards, I snoozed for a bit, waking up a bit after 1 am. I felt refreshed and horny again, and made the rounds, and I spotted a unicorn. An 11. She was the spitting image of my Russian ex-girlfriend. Perfect body, flawless skin, angelic face, sweet disposition. Although she's Romanian, she isn't pushy about. Doesn't have to be.

We did a standard session, and did my best to pleasure this one because she is honestly one of the prettiest girls I've ever seen. I think her name is spelled Ionela? Afterwards, opening up, she told me she lived nearby with her Yorkshire terrier and showed me cameraphone photos of her with her dog. She told me she can handle about a month of working and then needed to go home for a month to recover. One month working, one month home. As the time was ending, she pinned me down and kissed me passionately, and her energy was very sweet.

Two was enough for me, as I'm getting older and still feeling the impact of jet lag, so I headed back to the hotel for a good long sleep before having to get back to work elsewhere in Europe. And that, my friends, is that. A really great weekend getaway to the FKKs!

Final note. Food at World was decidedly better than at Oase. The chicken cordon bleu with pasta was honestly delicious, whereas they served nearly inedible steaks at Oase.

P.S., have you heard this joke?

President and Mrs. Coolidge were being shown separately around an experimental government farm. When Mrs. Coolidge came to the chicken yard she noticed that a rooster was mating very frequently. She asked the attendant how often that happened and was told, "Dozens of times each day. " Mrs. Coolidge said, "Tell that to the President when he comes by. " Upon being told, President asked, "Same hen every time?" The reply was, "Oh, no, Mr. President, a different hen every time. " President: "Tell that to Mrs. Coolidge. ".

In psychology, they call this the "Coolidge effect". The original experiments with rats applied the following protocol: A male rat was placed into an enclosed large box with four or five female rats in heat. He immediately began to mate with all the female rats again and again until eventually he became exhausted. The females continued nudging and licking him, yet he did not respond. When a novel female was introduced into the box, he became alert and began to mate once again with the new female. This phenomenon is not limited to common rats. The Coolidge effect is attributed to an increase in dopamine levels and the subsequent effect upon an animal's limbic system.

It occurred to me that an FKK is the perfect place to study the Coolidge effect on humans.

Optimist
10-30-14, 11:58
I felt an emotional connection.... she totally felt like an old friend by the end of the allotted 30 minute session.... I told her I lived in San Francisco, she said she'd love to visit me in America if I could send her an invitation to visit so she could qualify for a visa. So I gave her my business card along with payment and a 20 euro tip.
Thanks for the report Tommylove. I wonder how that will develop.... As a sucker for that sort of line I can't help being cynical. At the moment I've got two or three workers telling me similar. Girls quite freely talk about their aim to get a number of good-paying men besotted with them and therefore willing to give them extra money. It's a good business model for them, especially if they like the men concerned.

Nick The G
10-31-14, 22:18
Just saw it on their website:

New conditions for November 2014! No more "time windows" for cheaper admission like in October!

The "November-Special": from Sunday till Wednesday 55,- Euro to get in, all day long, beer consumption inclusive!

70 Euro for all other days (Thurs, Fri, Sat).

UltraHappy
11-01-14, 00:08
Just saw it on their website:

New conditions for November 2014! No more "time windows" for cheaper admission like in October!

The "November-Special": from Sunday till Wednesday 55,- Euro to get in, all day long, beer consumption inclusive!

70 Euro for all other days (Thurs, Fri, Sat).Now if we could just get the girls to give us Sunday-Wenesday discounts too. Buy 5 rooms, get the 6th for free!

Tommylove
11-01-14, 06:16
Actually, I once gave my card to a beautiful Russian working gal in New York, who felt... special. Anyway, even though I only saw her that one time, she wrote to me later to become friends, and eventually came out to visit (I live in California, she wanted to do some sightseeing). After a few months, she moved in with me. It wasn't meant to be, but she did give me some of the best sex I ever had - as a girlfriend and not for money. This Victoria had a similar "energy", so I went with the flow. The simple truth is that after great sex, I feel kind of blissed out and willing to follow an emotional hunch. But if a gal writes and asks for money or feels hinky, I'll ignore them.

However, it's a moot point, as Victoria never contacted me. I suspect she wants to see a customer a couple of times before engaging offline, and I was only in town for the weekend.

Thanks for the report Tommylove. I wonder how that will develop.... As a sucker for that sort of line I can't help being cynical. At the moment I've got two or three workers telling me similar. Girls quite freely talk about their aim to get a number of good-paying men besotted with them and therefore willing to give them extra money. It's a good business model for them, especially if they like the men concerned.

FkKid
11-02-14, 15:57
Back to FKKW for the 1st time in 7 months. I was afraid poor line up according to information from this tread and also my friend, but it was imaginary fears. Line up is great even from in the early time, may be thanks to the party. This is my 1st time to come on party day in my more than 20 times FKKW visiting. Before I had dared to avoid that day, because I had convinced that there are too much persons and it is too difficult to find target girls and room is always full and waiting.

But I found that it was my misunderstanding and I should go party, due to following reasons.

Line up is good even in the early time, no need to wait evening. 2_Guys are not too much until 5:00 PM (same level than normal night). 3_Food are better than normal. 6 kinds of main dishes were provided for the lunch, and also delicious party special menu was provided from 10:00 PM. 4_DJ works all days long and it makes good atmosphere.

I made 3 sessions and all were totally great.

1st session was with Luana who has backed from Oase recently. Light kiss, Excellent BJ, Excellent petting. Luana Ro 27 why 1 h=100 E, 9/10, Surely repeat.

2nd session was with Samira. Light kiss, sensitive pussy, nipple and ass hole. Samira Ro 24 why 1 h=100 E, 9/10, Surely repeat.

3rd session was with Kathrin. DFK, Good BJ, What is more, it was my 1st experience to finish 2 times per 1 h. I bared my head to her professionally. Kathrin Ro 25 why 1 h=100 E, 10/10, Surely repeat.

We left there at 1:00 AM.

Oregon97
11-02-14, 19:08
Preparatory work for Halloween party ongoing the whole evening. Some notable girls missing; Alina (in Romania for vacation), Neya (in Romania), Antonia (both), Adelina (in Romania), Samantha, Madi.

Went with Nelly who said she will quit soon, and Diana the blonde slim. Some nice girls present including Daniela, Jessica, Sabrina.

Syzygies
11-02-14, 22:10
Preparatory work for Halloween party ongoing the whole evening. Some notable girls missing; Alina (in Romania for vacation), Neya (in Romania), Antonia (both), Adelina (in Romania), Samantha, Madi.

Went with Nelly who said she will quit soon, and Diana the blonde slim. Some nice girls present including Daniela, Jessica, Sabrina.Last weekend (if I remember right) Adelina was sighted in Sharks under a different name.

Dufey
11-02-14, 23:16
Last weekend (if I remember right) Adelina was sighted in Sharks under a different name.Adelina is known as Rebecca at Sharks.

TankTank123
11-14-14, 08:14
World was quite quiet yesterday. There were only a few men, but about 40 girls. It was therefore a Buyer's market ; so many to choose from, and with no competition.

There was a period in the afternoon when I was the one and only customer sitting in the main lounge, with about 15 girls sitting around giving me glances, presumably hoping that I would beckon to them to come over. I was told that the new manageress now strictly enforces the policy of no harassment of customers, and no chatting beyond 10 minutes. The other customers, less than 10 at that time, were all on the deck chairs beside the downstairs swimming pool. Girls would parade past them on the opposite side of the pool, and sometimes waving at them, but eliciting no responses.

Since I had time then for window shopping while sitting at the main bar, I found that the girls' looks ranged from reasonably pretty to very pretty, without a single non-attractive one! It was quite a different ambiance from Oase, where the main lounge was dark and girls had distracting accessories on. I noticed for the first time, despite having visited World many times before, that most of the girls at World yesterday did not put on accessories. Oh, and the 'mop hair' long timer from Sharks is now working here. I have always been wondering whether the mop is real or an accessory!

The food has improved. One girl told me that the new manageress fired the previous cook. At breakfast / lunch, there was a sumptuous mushroom soup and also some kind of meat patty, in addition to the usual breakfast stuff. At dinner, there was very tasty Spaghetti Bolognese, and I ended with a huge bowl of pear (I think) flan. This was a refreshing change from the usual fare that I had to partake at Oase on Satutday and Sunday last weekend.

Other than my old favorites, I tried out Ioana (or maybe Iwana), a tall, slim blonde with (to me) a very pretty face. Had a lovely time in the room. And there were quite a few others that I had been observing during my window shopping period whom I would have wanted to try also, had not my time there been fully used up by my old favorites. Must visit again.

Hessen Bub
11-14-14, 16:44
I found that the girls' looks ranged from reasonably pretty to very pretty, without a single non-attractive one!Hhm. A colleague visited this week and he was quite disappointed by the line-up, lots of new but older and medium to not attractive girls.

HB.

Howie
11-15-14, 10:25
Hey Syzygies,

When are you next back at World? Just wondering if you could check out something for me whilst you are there.

Thanks Howie

Syzygies
11-15-14, 10:39
Hey Syzygies,

When are you next back at World? Just wondering if you could check out something for me whilst you are there.

Thanks HowieNot back at World. Even skinny Karina has moved to Sharks and was quite busy there last night. My World favourites list has been decimated. Only one or two remain really. Besides, I have so many favourite girl options at Oase right now.

May try Mainhatten again very shortly, as its reported they have some more girls of my type these days, even a stunner or two. On other hand a very unreliable source said that Mainhatten girl attitude has gone bad with very heavy upsell and poor service. However this source is not well liked by the girls so I don't pay too much attention. A more reliable source had a good time.

Why not just post the question, and see if anyone can answer in due course.

TankTank123
11-16-14, 08:11
Hhm. A colleague visited this week and he was quite disappointed by the line-up, lots of new but older and medium to not attractive girls.

HB.Sorry, my remark applied only for that period in the afternoon when I was the only customer in the bar. Later in the afternoon, many more girls streamed in, and these were mostly unappealing. What surprised me is that in my experience in other clubs, it is the unappealing girls who come early in order to catch hapless customers before competition arrives.

Dufey
11-16-14, 16:21
Hey Syzygies,

Thanks Howie

Why not just post the question, and see if anyone can answer in due course.Hi Howie,

I would be happy to help if I can. What is the burning question that you have?

I may be in World a bit earlier than Syzygies since he is preoccupied with Sharks and Oase.

Syzygies
11-16-14, 16:32
Hi Howie,

I may be in World a bit earlier than Syzygies since he is preoccupied with Sharks and Oase.I nearly went as far as suggesting your name (handle) in my last post, since you do "secret intelligence" work. LOL. My interest in Sharks just doubled this week with the try out of tall latina Kelly (added to "FKK wife" Roxanna). Kelly was very enthusiastic in everything except no anal (can she be latina? LOL). Fortunately I don't do anal either. However she did not mind fingering and clearly did not need gel. If Sarah "Beckinsale" and Roxy were currently around, then doubling would be an exaggeration I guess. Pity Ornella disappeared. Still yet to try Nerea and Janine. So yes, sufficiently pre-occupied. I am pretty sure Roxanna will not be around for Sylvester. She will return but date in 2015 unknown. One Oase girl mentioned returning in time for new year. I think it was pretty Christina. I did not ask if there would be anything special.

Howie
11-16-14, 20:49
Hi Howie,

I may be in World a bit earlier than Syzygies since he is preoccupied with Sharks and Oase.Hi Dufey,

I was thinking to ask Syzygies to do a look out for Alice/Ellis if he happened to drop by World at anytime soon as I read yesterday that her name was listed on a line up report for FKK World in one of the German forums. It later transpired from a reply today that this Alice was not the same catwalk model blond Alice/Ellis from Romania that Syzygies, myself and a few other seniors got to know.

I'm not sure if you ever met her at her previous clubs in Paradise, Sharks or Oase but for me she is right at the top of my repeat list. One of my best experiences from my recent Hessen visits.

She's not been heard or seen since the start of October but I hope she does pop up again soon before my next Hessen visit.

With that said, an open question to all forum members and guests to enquire if anyone knows of her current whereabouts?

Thanks.

Howie.

Dufey
11-16-14, 23:44
Hi Dufey,

I was thinking to ask Syzygies to do a look out for Alice/Ellis if he happened to drop by World at anytime soon as I read yesterday that her name was listed on a line up report for FKK World in one of the German forums. It later transpired from a reply today that this Alice was not the same catwalk model blond Alice/Ellis from Romania that Syzygies, myself and a few other seniors got to know.

I'm not sure if you ever met her at her previous clubs in Paradise, Sharks or Oase but for me she is right at the top of my repeat list. One of my best experiences from my recent Hessen visits.

She's not been heard or seen since the start of October but I hope she does pop up again soon before my next Hessen visit.

With that said, an open question to all forum members and guests to enquire if anyone knows of her current whereabouts?

Thanks.

Howie.You are correct that the Alice or Ellis at World that is working is a long straight black haired one that on ocassion will wear black rimmed glasses giving her the prim school teacher look but she is butt naked but for her shoes.

As for your blonde Alice, well she has not been seen by me.

Keep checking the locals forums to see where she may have turned up elsewhere. They seem to know all about it and treat reports here as second rate since they are written by tourists.

Syzygies
11-17-14, 09:04
I was thinking to ask Syzygies to do a look out for Alice/Ellis if he happened to drop by World.

I'm not sure if you ever met her at her previous clubs in Paradise, Sharks or Oase but for me she is right at the top of my repeat list. One of my best experiences from my recent Hessen visits.I could certainly repeat too, a fun girl. A little over the top "moaner / screamer", so she could well tone that down. LOL. I think she was expected to be on an indefinite break, but would probably return to Sharks eventually.

Optimist
11-17-14, 17:18
There seems to be a lot of sourness amongst the staff (not meaning the girls). Don't know why, but several were on the verge of downright rude. This and the new non-approach policy have certainly led to a less than good atmosphere.

Ortos
11-18-14, 13:19
There seems to be a lot of sourness amongst the staff (not meaning the girls). Don't know why, but several were on the verge of downright rude. This and the new non-approach policy have certainly led to a less than good atmosphere.Apart from that, how would you, from a 'historical' perspective, rate the line-up at World. You went on a Weekend night, so was the selection up to par? Or are the dire reports about very few attractive Girls true? I decided NOT to visit World last Weekend in favour of Sharks and Oase instead. I kept Meeting Girls from World at both Clubs. At Sharks, I met (and went to Zimmer with) skinny Karina who spoke harshly about World now and said she would probably never go back there again. But I am curious if it is still worth going to World next Weekend, or is it in terminal decline?

Nick The G
11-18-14, 16:32
Or are the dire reports about very few attractive Girls true?I do not know which girls you find "attractive", but in my opinion, last Sunday there was a good line-up after 4 o'clock in the afternoon!

TankTank123
11-19-14, 00:27
I had just completed an 8-day FKK tour, and I would rate the clubs in order of the number (absolute number and not the proportion) of girls I found attractive to me (meaning slim gazelles with good kissing) as follows: Oase (Saturday and Sunday), World (Thursday and Sunday), Sharks (Friday), Mainhatten (Saturday), Bernds (but this is an unfair comparison as Bernds is a super small club). As I had only 2 duds out of about 20 girls I went with, I would rate this as one of my more successful trips.

And my top performer (among many other good ones) in each club in this visit were: Bernds (Mara), World (Oana), Sharks (Roxanna), Oase (Simmi), Mainhatten (Aida).

But this is a very subjective list that would be useful only for those with the same tastes as me.

Optimist
11-19-14, 13:06
Ortos. I agree with Nick the G. The problem was that there were too many good looking girls. Definitely worth giving it a try. As you say some of the good, and indeed best, providers have left in response to the petty nagging from management, but there are still plenty of nice looking girls, provided one is not looking for blonde Hollywood types.

You ask for historical view - hard to say. there is obviously less variation than years ago but that is the same everywhere. it is now 98% Ro/Bu. In terms of service my impression overall is that it is more homely and less PSE (exclude at least Oana, Jessica, and Damaris from this). Absolutely no public sex.

Just a few to mention are

Karla (been there several years)with straight brownish hair, nice curves. Good service

Angie with the slim build and amazing natural breasts. Good if a little passive. very nice to talk to

Katy slim, A breasts, nice smile. Very good service

Oana has a nice slim body with curves. Excellent service

Linda. Newish blonde slim.

Diana. New with curly blonde.

Sabrina. Tall, still very slim blonde.

Jessica. Has nice body, silicone, with superb service, maybe the best at World.

Elisa. Very new, medium brown hair, very slim and still rather shy.

Marina. Tiny slim. Seen dancing at length on top of the bar in her platform shoes.

Damaris. Lovely face and smile. I find her excellent (combines PSE and GFE) if a bit idiosyncratic, whilst some others have found her to be the opposite. .

Julia (??) I forget the name of the tall woman blonde with silicone.

Julia (BG) dark hair. Excellent wild service

Andra, been there several years, has a nice face.

Luana, been there several years, still looks nice

Newish Iluana (or something similar) tall, brownish hair, slim, pleasant

Christina, still slim but a little heavier, but she seems to have developed a less than cheerful face

This is just for starters: I wasn't taking notes so I am relying on memory of four days consecutive visiting. There were quite a few others who were decent looking. There are of course some very large girls and they make a big impact visually but don't let them obscure from the good quality looks wise.

Ortos
11-19-14, 13:53
Ortos. I agree with Nick the G. The problem was that there were too many good looking girls. Definitely worth giving it a try. In terms of service my impression overall is that it is more homely and less PSE (exclude at least Oana, Jessica, and Damaris from this). Absolutely no public sex.

Thanks, both to you and Nick the G, and TT, for your Responses and assessments. I was influenced against visiting World by some recent reports of bad line-up and some poisonous comments made by some of the ex-World Girls I met and spoke to at Sharks. However, as always, it is good to hear other views and, in the end, it will come down to personal assessment, so I guess I'll give the place a go over the next Weekend.

And Optimist: great to see a mini-list of the World A-Team, most helpful!

Thanks,

O.

Optimist
11-19-14, 17:01
And Optimist: great to see a mini-list of the World A-Team, most helpful!

O.I wouldn't necessarily say my list was the "A" team: they were just some of the ones I can remember and who were decent looking. I haven't tried them all; where I have personal experience I made brief notes about how I found them ( I forgot to say Christina provides good service, but upsell pressure, and Luana provides good, if not outstanding) service also

I didn't come across any upselling of significance. The price for anal is ludicrous - if one is interested in that then the Frankfurt RLD offers much much better otions

Have a good visit.

Dufey
11-19-14, 19:18
Hi Optimist,

Thank you for the recent line up list from your visits to The World.

Just a few to mention are
- Karla (been there several years)with straight brownish hair, nice curves. Good service
- Angie with the slim build and amazing natural breasts. Good if a little passive. very nice to talk to
- Katy slim, A breasts, nice smile. Very good service
- Sabrina. Tall, still very slim blonde.
- Julia (??) I forget the name of the tall woman blonde with silicone.

There are of course some very large girls and they make a big impact visually but don't let them obscure from the good quality looks wise.- Nice to know Karla with the nice curves is still in situ. She makes a good room and provides anal and I know your thoughts on the price of the back door hole which is for pleasure.

- Angie is so skinny, her tits look big because of her great weight loss. She weighs like 40 kilograms.

- Katy is nice one too in the room but not my taste looks wise. Alexandra is similar size as Katy and also nice service too with some deep throat for a small girl.

- Sabrina, is another good service provider but in my opinion dropped a slight level in that regard since beginning of 2013 with some fussy habits that she did not have previously before early 2013.

- Julia, the tall in height long haired blonde one with the silicone tits that came on sometime in Feb 2013, my question is can you confirm that this is the same one since she disappeared sometime in May 2013 if I remember correct. Has this same girl came back to work at The World?

The large girls are always a problem for me visually. But then this is the real life and it is a helpful reminder that this is not paradise either.

Nick The G
11-19-14, 19:52
I wouldn't necessarily say my list was the "A" team: they were just some of the ones I can remember and who were decent looking.Optimist, IMHO one gem is missing in your list: Katrin / Kathrin from Romania! Nice curves, provides energetic sex action too! But I wouldn't describe her as slim!

TankTank123
11-19-14, 23:54
Thanks, Optimist, for the list.

Christina not only upsells in the room, but also applies pressure in all subsequent visits. So, beware! Despite making very clear signals that I would not take her again in all my visits over the last few months since my first session with her early this year, she again kept approaching me to session with her last Thursday. And yes, her make up, with overly red and slightly down-turned lips made her look far less appealing last Thursday.

One girl not in Optimist's list who always provides great service to me in the room, although not a good looker, is short Bulgarian Victoria. She arrives in the late shift, babbles non-stop in reasonable English, and is entertaining and eager to please. She does seem to have quite a few regular clientele as I do not see her free quite often.

Katy also always provided excellent service, and is such a sweet obliging girl. Physically, she meets my specs perfectly.

I suspect the newish Iluana you mentioned is Ioana, a tall, slim and very pretty Romanian, whom I tried out last Thursday. On Sunday, I confirmed with her that this is the correct spelling, and not Iwana. Ioanna is a definite repeat the next time I visit world.

Marina refused to kiss, and so was a dud for me last week. Great bar-top dancer though, what a pity!

Somehow, I did not notice any 'very large' girls on Thursday or Sunday. Either my brain filtered them off, or I had been desensitized following my visit to Bernds preceding my visit to World!

Nick The G
11-20-14, 00:59
I suspect the newish Iluana you mentioned is Ioana, a tall, slim and very pretty Romanian, whom I tried out last Thursday.On Sunday I sat beside a guy who was talking with this woman. She told him that before she came to FKK-World she had been working in Club Acapulco in Velbert. This "Iluana" or Luana is not tall, so IMHO she seems to be a different woman than "Ioana"!

Optimist
11-20-14, 11:40
Dufey, yes I think we are talking about the same blonde Julia.

Tanktank, yes Marina is definitely to be avoided. She is one of my worst ever FKK sessions.

There were plenty of large girls on the days you were there but it is easy to filter as you say :)

Christina gave me the evil eye when she saw me with Damaris and others so I didn't go with her. Unlike Katy and Angie who are always pleasant even though my sessions with them are few and far between. Katy was so improved I extended to an hour.

Is the bulgarian Victoria blonde?. There was a bulg blonde who was great fun but I didn't get her name

TankTank123
11-20-14, 13:14
On Sunday I sat beside a guy who was talking with this woman. She told him that before she came to FKK-World she had been working in Club Acapulco in Velbert. This "Iluana" or Luana is not tall, so IMHO she seems to be a different woman than "Ioana"!In Optimist's report, Iluana is described as 'tall'. The Ioana I met was 'tall, brown hair, slim and pleasant', and so I thought fitted his description.

Just above 'Iluana' in Optimist's list is 'Luana', an old timer whom I know well, who is not tall. Her facial features coincidentally are about the same as Ioanna's, being narrow and with a narrow nose. She is not as pretty as Ioana and her tits are saggy.

TankTank123
11-20-14, 13:28
Katy was so improved I extended to an hour.
Is the bulgarian Victoria blonde?. There was a bulg blonde who was great fun but I didn't get her nameYes, Katy has improved tremendously since earlier this year, when she was very sweet and obliging but somewhat inexperienced.

And yes, Victoria is blonde with a roundish face and cheeks that I want to squeeze. She is not at all a beauty, but really kooky and hilarious to be with. I go with her without fail in every visit when she is around as she makes me feel very young again.

Nick The G
11-20-14, 15:05
In Optimist's report, Iluana is described as 'tall'.Since I am taller than Optimist, maybe we have a different perspective on sizes!

Optimist
11-20-14, 16:00
Since I am taller than Optimist, maybe we have a different perspective on sizes!Exactly so :)

TankTank123
11-20-14, 23:42
I am not tall too! So it might probably be the same girl. :)

Beffen1
11-21-14, 00:22
Your message box is full. I shall do as you suggest tomorrow. Beffen.

Dufey
11-22-14, 04:15
Awful line up. Bit of a drought looking lost as there was very little of interest.

No Angie.

No Samantha.

No Ellis that is Blonde for Howie.

No Alice with the glasses.

No Melissa

No Malina for Howie

No Simona.

No Beatrice.

No Alexandra.

No skinny Karina.

No Adelina.

No Marina.

No Romina.

No Deborah.

No Andra.

No Luana.

There was Sabrina.

Julia the tall blonde with exotic eyes and silicone tits out of proportion to her body.

Gala.

Juliana.

Julia.

Haley from Sharks with red hair and also ex Oase.

Kati.

Karla the tits.

But not much else.

2 German girls long termers but no Goldmarie.

Food was hardly improved. Main meat was chicken in tomato mystery sauce that became later on a mystery meat meatloaf ham tjing. Vegetabkes were the usual plain boring repetoire.

Come on World. Please do better.

Jymondor
11-22-14, 04:41
Awful line up. .What about Oana?

If Friday is bad, what should I expext on Wednesday? Hotel Wettenberg already booked. World is my first destination of the next venue.

Dufey
11-22-14, 05:01
What about Oana?

If Friday is bad, what should I expext on Wednesday? Hotel Wettenberg already booked. World is my first destination of the next venue.Ok Oana was there.

Evening shift was nothing special. All the usual non descript Romanians that all have that long black hair and boxy body sjaoe.

Quite a few fatties like TankTank reported. Man they are an eyesore but then you see the German guys like going with thr fatties since it gives them something to hold onto.

Syzygies
11-22-14, 14:05
Awful line up. Bit of a drought looking lost as there was very little of interest.

Come on World. Please do better.Oase and Sharks may have the odd down LU on some days, but not a Friday, I think. As I believe I am even more fussy than you, Dufey, it is depressing the state of World. Additional old favourites of mine are long gone such as Andrea and Diana. At least at Oase and Sharks, a small number of favourites is able to save a day, with a weaker than average line-up.

I haven't really built up the enthusiasm to visit World since the Birthday week. Did not even renew my multi-entry card. Yet this club used to be my favourite. However since that time Oase has drastically improved in line up quality for me, and most favourites have left World. These things tend to be cyclical. Periods of favourites disappearing and periods of building new favourites. However the line up has to be good, to start the building.

Neither Oase not Sharks has a large number of fatties or whales (as you know). A few "voluptuous" types but that is fine. A lot of slim to medium girls available. Reports still seem to show that MH has a slim girls shortage, and recent Hells Angels visit did not help. I am quite happy alternating between Sharks and Oase right now. Always have girls on the "to do" list, but hard to bypass my very best favourites.

I really think that too many clubs in Frankfurt is a major problem. Sharks was not really that busy in terms of customers last night, despite a pretty reasonable line up. Only a few top girls were very busy indeed. Oase seems to generally have more customers than Sharks (excepting sausage fest Sunday), but that is just impression, since I can't count them.

When there was only Palace, Oase, and World, of any size, that was really enough clubs. I suppose the positive of too many clubs and not enough customers, is that there is slightly better access to the top girls, and the prices are kept down for so many years. I suppose if world (not World) economy was sufficiently booming, business might pick up. Some Oase girls certainly like seeing me blowing plenty of money on a weekly basis. However I don't do 4 or 5 session visits any more. Getting too old.

Hessen Bub
11-23-14, 00:01
Yes, Katy has improved tremendously since earlier this year, when she was very sweet and obliging but somewhat inexperienced.

Katy has been around for years. If her service was poor, it was not out of inexperience.

HB.

YamaYama0519
11-24-14, 06:37
Arrived at12 am. I have heard the atmosphere in World has changed a little downwards. Let me explore it.

1) Alina; my FKK World wife. She just came back from home a week ago, so I was lucky to see her on this FKK journey. She has some Japanese customers' mobile numbers, but mine is yet to be shared. Her birthday is coming soon, Dec. 25, she expects a lot of presents even from overseas customers, send yours to World. We talked about new rules at World, such as 5 min rule in the lounge or no-sell rule in the downstairs. Every rule has exception, but her boss likes micromanagement now. Last time we met, we had a 2-hour session, this time she requested for longer sessions. I had two separate 1-hour sessions as her first guest and the last. In the room, we did "Hello" to each other, our lips, her pussy and my dick. After combination of long DATY and long fucking, she cummed with a magic word "slowly" as usual. We enjoyed our conversation in the spoons position for remaining 20 min.

2) Fransesca; Italian?/ Rom, 160 cm, semi-long-blonde, fatty lower body, 24 yo. She gave me ingrained upsell, CIM, anal and time extension in the room. After this session, I heard a bad rumor about her, too much upsell (not rumor), time cheat, overcharge or bad service. She is the one I never ask to go to the room, but the devil did it. In the room, after her 30 sec BBBJ, 1 min cowgirl, she asked me to change the positions, but I did not agree on it. I let her keep "cowgirl"ing on me, which exhausted her as much as I was by her upsell. She gave up cowgirl, collapsed on my side, sweated. My DATY ended in a few seconds successfully. We left the room with 15 min to go. Never never repeat.

3) Christina; Rom, PRETTY, coquettish, 162 cm, sauvaged long platinum blonde, pale, soft see-cup but slim, 4 months at World, command of English to be improved. I met her on the corridor to the downstairs, just on her way to work. Her DFK and BBBJ are excellent, long journey to her orgasms (strong one accompanied by weak one) takes around 20 min by DATY but deserve it. Must must must repeat and I did.

4) Malina; Rom, 155 cm, tanned, black-hair, saggy be-cup, slim, 4 years at World. She provides customer-oriented service, which I do not like so much. I like giving, like caressing, DATY and massage. I did not have therefore concerted harmony with her. May repeat.

5) Luana; Rom, 165 cm, pale, long-blonde, saggy see-cup, pretty, esthetic dentistry to be needed. It has been a whole year to meet her again. Last time we were in the room, I failed to make her cum. This time I lost again in the standard 30 min session, even after combinations of DATY and fucking for 31 min. Repeat.

6) Alina; she woke me up when I was sleeping in the downstairs, because it was very quiet today and she wanted to leave here at 10 pm to play games on her smartphone at home. I therefore worked as her last customer and I finally cummed, yes me!, with her on me. Was ordered to repeat.

7) Christina; she did not wake me up even after 1 pm, because she wanted to let me sleep as much as possible, probably because I looked tired. Almost the same things repeated as the first session nine hours back. Will repeat tomorrow.

Left at 3 am.

YamaYama0519
11-24-14, 06:38
Arrived at noon. Alina lined up me for roll call and ordered me to swear an oath to take her to the room at least twice today. Christina confirmed my intention to take her to the room once in the afternoon and once late at night. I did not have therefore as much degree of freedom as I had thought. Since they usually sit at the entrance of the lounge, they can observe everything I do.

1) Alina; she is fucked by every Japanese visiting World and they become a slave to her. As usual, she easily reached her climax after kissing, caressing and DATY. We enjoyed a conversation between husband and wife for remaining 45 min.

2) Christina; she is my second wife here now, will become the first if circumstances permit. Long DATY led her to the first orgasm, but the second one did not come. It may be because both of us were tired today due to short time of sleep. We enjoyed long cowgirl with the help of my lifting her asses by my forearms.

3) Bianca; 20 yo, Rom, 173 cm, pale long-black hair, drooping eyes, oval-faced, A / be-cup, slim. Since I carried out my morning duty, I could now enjoy my freedom. The first choice was Bianca, whom I found just on her way to work. Caressing, normal BJ, fucking and DATY. Silence and no reaction during my DATY, and no climax. May give her the second chance.

4) Diana; 20 yo, Rom, 158 cm, pale, short-blonde, blue eyes, A-cup, slim, fine-featured face. Caressing, beginner's BBBJ, 69, fucking and DATY. Because she did not like "Ankles over Shoulder" position, which is my favorite, I changed from fucking to DATY, during which she kept silence and showed no reaction. May give her the second chance.

5) Ioana; 22 yo, 175 cm, Rom, short-blonde, green / blue eyes, be-cup, slim, studying international relations. In the room, she refused to be kissed on the lips and the pussy, claimed those parts are private. Therefore I had BBBJ and fucking in cowgirl position and missionary. We enjoyed "stopping a kiss just before it touches her private parts". Will repeat in one year.

6) Andrea; 168 cm, Rom, long-black hair, pale, be / see-cup, slim, model-type, glasses with black frames, perfect command of English, very intellectual. In the room, we started with kissing and caressing, which were followed by nice and smooth BBBJ, and 69, then fucking in cowgirl position, finally my DATY. She hesitated to have the second orgasm, which might have killed her. Repeat.

7) Alina; without DATY in this second session, she had the orgasm 10 min after our missionary position started, which is rare to her IMHO, but normal according to her. She gave me interesting stories about her 5-year FKK life.

8) Christina; No climax because she worked long and hard today. I gave her half-an-hour massage, which I hope could refresh her for the next day's work.

Left at 1 pm.

Optimist
11-24-14, 15:51
YamaYama. Thanks for such useful reports :)

NF4591
11-25-14, 05:04
Hello everyone,

My fantasy is to fuck a beautiful woman in a steam room (wet sauna). The world steam room is my favorite one. Better than steam rooms at Oase or Manhattan. Has anyone fucked a woman in the World steam room? I think they are worried about their hair, but I am willing to pay. Are they allowed?

YamaYama0519
11-25-14, 11:53
useful reports :)A couple of things I noticed at World in this FKK tour are (a) Madam holds a meeting with girls so often, (b) Madam always says "Shoen, Shoen" every time she sees girls in front of mirror, (c) public fucking.

UShobbyist
11-25-14, 22:44
Hello everyone,

My fantasy is to fuck a beautiful woman in a steam room (wet sauna). The world steam room is my favorite one. Better than steam rooms at Oase or Manhattan. Has anyone fucked a woman in the World steam room? I think they are worried about their hair, but I am willing to pay. Are they allowed?The problem is that the steam room is not big. If somebody is in the steam room before you, you just can not ask him to leave.

NF4591
11-27-14, 04:36
Yes, but I have seen that there is usually no one there. I am usually the only one. If no one is there, is there any problem with fucking a women in there?

The problem is that the steam room is not big. If somebody is in the steam room before you, you just can not ask him to leave.

SuperLove
11-27-14, 07:13
I remember alina, she is a very pretty Romanian girl, petite tall and with perky tits. Always busy and very true done by every Japanese visiting world. I had a session with her once out in the garden area on the grss on top of a mat. It was crazy, she was very nice, cooperative and with a great attitude. She has a couple of close friends and hangs out with them quite often. Don't know their names but they are not bad either.

I also recommend an Iraqi girl, I met her the last time. She is average height with medium built. Dark hair and pretty with middle eastern features, wears ornaments around her neck. Had a very steamy session with her, she goes not stop and would do anything I ask her to, makes sure you have a blast. Open to almost everything. Totally worth it. Again don't remember her name.

Arrived at noon. Alina lined up me for roll call and ordered me to swear an oath to take her to the room at least twice today. Christina confirmed my intention to take her to the room once in the afternoon and once late at night. I did not have therefore as much degree of freedom as I had thought. Since they usually sit at the entrance of the lounge, they can observe everything I do.

1) Alina; she is fucked by every Japanese visiting World and they become a slave to her. As usual, she easily reached her climax after kissing, caressing and DATY. We enjoyed a conversation between husband and wife for remaining 45 min.

2) Christina; she is my second wife here now, will become the first if circumstances permit. Long DATY led her to the first orgasm, but the second one did not come. It may be because both of us were tired today due to short time of sleep. We enjoyed long cowgirl with the help of my lifting her asses by my forearms.

3) Bianca; 20 yo, Rom, 173 cm, pale long-black hair, drooping eyes, oval-faced, A / be-cup, slim. Since I carried out my morning duty, I could now enjoy my freedom. The first choice was Bianca, whom I found just on her way to work. Caressing, normal BJ, fucking and DATY. Silence and no reaction during my DATY, and no climax. May give her the second chance.

4) Diana; 20 yo, Rom, 158 cm, pale, short-blonde, blue eyes, A-cup, slim, fine-featured face. Caressing, beginner's BBBJ, 69, fucking and DATY. Because she did not like "Ankles over Shoulder" position, which is my favorite, I changed from fucking to DATY, during which she kept silence and showed no reaction. May give her the second chance.

5) Ioana; 22 yo, 175 cm, Rom, short-blonde, green / blue eyes, be-cup, slim, studying international relations. In the room, she refused to be kissed on the lips and the pussy, claimed those parts are private. Therefore I had BBBJ and fucking in cowgirl position and missionary. We enjoyed "stopping a kiss just before it touches her private parts". Will repeat in one year.

6) Andrea; 168 cm, Rom, long-black hair, pale, be / see-cup, slim, model-type, glasses with black frames, perfect command of English, very intellectual. In the room, we started with kissing and caressing, which were followed by nice and smooth BBBJ, and 69, then fucking in cowgirl position, finally my DATY. She hesitated to have the second orgasm, which might have killed her. Repeat.

7) Alina; without DATY in this second session, she had the orgasm 10 min after our missionary position started, which is rare to her IMHO, but normal according to her. She gave me interesting stories about her 5-year FKK life.

8) Christina; No climax because she worked long and hard today. I gave her half-an-hour massage, which I hope could refresh her for the next day's work.

Left at 1 pm.

SuperLove
11-27-14, 07:16
Bro, of course they are allowed. Have seen a few mongers screw a couple of Eastern European babes in the whirlpool. Its personal choice, whether you want to a hit a session with them in the room, out in the garden area or in the steam room.

Hello everyone,

My fantasy is to fuck a beautiful woman in a steam room (wet sauna). The world steam room is my favorite one. Better than steam rooms at Oase or Manhattan. Has anyone fucked a woman in the World steam room? I think they are worried about their hair, but I am willing to pay. Are they allowed?

TankTank123
11-27-14, 07:57
5) Ioana; 22 yo, 175 cm, Rom, short-blonde, green / blue eyes, be-cup, slim, studying international relations. In the room, she refused to be kissed on the lips and the pussy, claimed those parts are private. Therefore I had BBBJ and fucking in cowgirl position and missionary. We enjoyed "stopping a kiss just before it touches her private parts". Will repeat in one year.I did endless kissing on her lips (but did not try her pussy) 2 weeks ago, without asking for permission. What's more, in my 2nd visit to World in that week, she came to me and kissed me on the lips in the bar to entice me to take her to the room again. So, when you repeat, just go for it and don't give her a chance to say no. She is a definite repeat for me the next time I see her at World.

TankTank123
11-27-14, 08:14
Hello everyone,

My fantasy is to fuck a beautiful woman in a steam room (wet sauna). The world steam room is my favorite one. Better than steam rooms at Oase or Manhattan. Has anyone fucked a woman in the World steam room? I think they are worried about their hair, but I am willing to pay. Are they allowed?You must then go to Bumsalp in Zurich. It had a huge steam room (without much steam on the day I was there) with a waist high concrete platform in the centre (meant for massage) on which I fucked a beautiful woman some years ago. Tried to do missionary first, but she became concerned with her hair getting soaked in the gathering water on the platform, so we switched to cowgirl. No additional cost, other than the fact that the hourly price of FKK service in Zurich is almost double that in Hessen. But bear in mind that this was about 2- 3 years ago. I do not know what is the current situation.

Hessen Bub
11-27-14, 10:48
Hello everyone,

My fantasy is to fuck a beautiful woman in a steam room (wet sauna). The world steam room is my favorite one. Better than steam rooms at Oase or Manhattan. Has anyone fucked a woman in the World steam room? I think they are worried about their hair, but I am willing to pay. Are they allowed?Yes, I have fucked girls in the steam room. Years ago. Wasn't as comfortable as you might think, but one more thing to cross of the bucket list. These were girls who didn't care about their hair getting wet, they fucked like hell anyway. LOL.

HB.

YamaYama0519
11-27-14, 12:35
I also recommend an Iraqi girl, I met her the last time. Again don't remember her name.Thanks. I will try to find her.

YamaYama0519
11-27-14, 12:38
So, when you repeat, just go for it and don't give her a chance to say no.Thanks. I will try.

NF4591
11-27-14, 22:49
Thanks HB and Superlove, that's great news. I will fulfill that fantasy on my next visit to World.

Bro, of course they are allowed. Have seen a few mongers screw a couple of Eastern European babes in the whirlpool. Its personal choice, whether you want to a hit a session with them in the room, out in the garden area or in the steam room.

Happy Fkk
11-28-14, 02:37
YamaYama. Thanks for such useful reports :)I must postpoint: thanks for not writing to avoid world after visting all main clubs, as regulars do on this forum since months.

Also it seems not so obvious that all girls are tortured by club's rules. Isn't it?

Happy Fkk
11-28-14, 03:08
Very recent post:

I haven't really built up the enthusiasm to visit World since the Birthday week. Did not even renew my multi-entry card. Yet this club used to be my favourite. However since that time Oase has drastically improved in line up quality for me, and most favourites have left World.
Neither Oase not Sharks has a large number of fatties or whales (as you know).

I do get the point that you feel some other views are not justified, however your style doesn't seem sensible and level headed. Be careful about how you write sarcastically and sounding "angry". Personal attacks are not nice, even if we don't treat them seriously.Do you want me to list all your posts on this thread since you decide to change your favorite club? And I could add Oase and Sharks posts where you write the same things?

Don't know what happened to you in world, but I think it's high time to stop bad post here if you don't go there anymore.

Telling it nicelly, sarcastically or angryly, it seems you don't understand. I can assume I don't express clearly, as the little i talked with you, it was obvious we have the same taste in term of body. It's now so unusual to meet somebody like this that it was difficult to me to see clearly what was happening.
I am maybe now angry because my girls left the club AFTER men left the club. And i charge it not on the club but on you and a few other forumers / followers.
And i also face that i started to leave the club 'because' of you. But it's not far more better, nore far more worst in other places. That's my conclusion at this moment. And a lot of casual posters report this kind of state.
I confess i avoided Palace in my recent quests. Palace who has been rewarded by a new account only posting one very long post on this thread that was the best on Frankfurt and Fkk World worst ever Club in all the word. You infused your 'bad' thinking in too much heads, month after month.
I had to think, listening to girls and guys in several clubs to have a clear view. Anyway, it's my view but you should face you write your view a lot more than me. Maybe you write nice but to compete, i feel i must use stronger words.

But about you, what is your goal? I also don't understand you. Express more clearly what is your personnal problem with the club, if any. One last time and forget it in your future posts.
Nicelly, friendly, sarcastically or angryly, maybe stupidly. Take it as you want.

Syzygies
11-30-14, 09:19
But about you, what is your goal? I also don't understand you. Express more clearly what is your personnal problem with the club, if any. One last time and forget it in your future posts.
Nicelly, friendly, sarcastically or angryly, maybe stupidly. Take it as you want.I don't have a goal. I don't have a big problem with the club. A couple of minor ones. I don't like some of the rooms, particularly downstairs rooms are mostly too hot for me. I did not like the World summer BBQs. These things matter little. I am not interested in "the rules" at all.

I may have influenced a few people to try Oase again, but I doubt I have turned anyone away from World. I have not had bad things to say about World, other than my many of my favourites left and I was bored. Seriously, what percentage of last year's World customers, even read this forum? I think it would be a quite low percentage. Consider that other Language forums may dominate. I will ask some of my German friends in the future if they still visit World regularly and how it compares to Oase and Sharks. Recently I did not ask them and the subject did not seem to come up. I still think the biggest damage to World business comes from rise in customers at Sharks and MH, the improvement of Oase business, and generally guys having less money to spend on FKK visits. There was just not enough customers at almost every club. Too many clubs. Only when there is a wait for rooms, can we say the club is very busy.

It takes more time effort and money for me to visit World. I don't have a car and do not hire one. I tend to choose a club that easy for me. Oase happens to be easy. I can get home from Oase, very late, even when no trains for 30 Euro quick taxi ride. The line up there is generally good for me.

I think I stated very clearly before I sometimes switch my regular club after some of my favourite girls have disappeared or are not available to me anymore. I stopped going to Oase last year for many months, simply because my favourites left. Eventually I returned when a little bored with some other clubs.

Here are my favourite girls at World that are no longer there, or do not take me as a customer any longer: Andrea, Diana, skinny Karina, Samantha, Simona, etc.

This leaves favourites that I have repeated a number of times: Madi, Neya, Antonia. My last visits to World, I did not see or had no chance with Madi, Neya. This left the remainder of the line up a bit uninteresting at the time. I tried Giuliana and she was quite nice. I would be happy to go with her again.

I have been with Oana and Katrin but they were not exactly favourites. Some famous girls at World do not really interest me. We all have different tastes.

I would be happy to return to World when I am bored with Oase and Sharks, and when the line up sounds exciting. Meanwhile I could go with Andrea and Karina at Sharks.

I don't have anything against World. I cannot do every club. I don't do MH at all. Its merely a case of which club is exciting me the most. Oase is my first preference at the moment, but Sharks has a few very important favourites for me. 2 clubs is enough for me. Any really super girl could pull me to a club though, if I became aware of them.

These things go in cycles. My favourite club does not remain fixed for ever. I will return to World.

So the only thing making me go to other clubs, in reality is the number of girls that are on my favourites list that I like repeating. It's that simple. I did not go to Sharks for a long period till Andrea (Sarah at Sharks) moved there and then Roxanna returned, because the line up was boring me a little. This may be silly behaviour in the eyes of others, but I do not stay faithful to clubs.

Have we got it straight? It is just which girls I can expect to be present, that I know well already, and are exciting me. I do not just keep trying a club like MH with no reason. I just try occasionally when nothing better to do.

At this time I am not doing any clubs. My posting level should drop for a while. I don't have any opinion about the current World line up. I am hoping to see others post about how it is very good or improving.

I like YamaYama's premium information! Would be great if we got more like that.

Optimist
11-30-14, 16:33
HappyFKK. As you may know I have been making positive posts about World, right from its opening. However I must say that those members reporting on the negative impact on the girls of the new management style, appear to be correct. Several girls on my last visit were quite stressed about it.

The plus side is that the trend for girls to wear towels and flipflops has been put into severe reverse thank goodness.

Syz. Well expressed

Capt Dan
11-30-14, 17:25
I don't think anyone (including the esteemed Syzygies) is stating that FKK World has suddenly become a bad club to visit. Towards the end of 2013 and the beginning of 2014, FKK World was certainly a must visit club (and possibly the best Frankfurt club to visit). You can still (today) have a splendid time at FKK World as there certainly remain plenty of good girls working in this establishment. Its more a case that the other big clubs in the Frankfurt area (particularly FKK Sharks and FKK Oase) have improved so much in recent months. FKK Oase without doubt currently possesses the most expansive lady lineup (in terms of numbers and quality) and currently (imo) beats all other establishments in terms of facilities, cuisine (which was a big issue and now rectified) and most importantly (and as already stated) quality lineup of working girls.

Without doubt the girls working in FKK Oase and FKK Sharks tend to be a little bit more professional than in FKK World. Many of the girls working in the former two clubs (FKK Sharks and FKK Oase) tend to have been in the business for more time than those ladies who regularly frequent FKK World. Of course this is a generalization and there are many exceptions but the look (appearance) of most girls in FKK World tends to be more how you would imagine these ladies would look at home in Romania, Bulgaria (or elsewhere in few cases). Girls working in FKK Oase and FKK Sharks tend to have a more coiffured made up appearance (but not to the same level of porn star appearance as would be common in FKK Palace). However, there are certainly a lot more dyed blonde ladies walking around in FKK Oase and FKK Sharks. But this is not (imo) a bad thing at all!

So in synopsis FKK World (imo) is still a good club to visit. Its just that FKK Oase (and possibly FKK Sharks) are better bets at the moment. This may change in the not too distant future.

CD.

Hessen Bub
11-30-14, 17:42
You think girls are telling bullshit about the new management? Why should they? I heard it from many girls, I've seen quite a few good girls leaving the club because of the new house lady. So there must be something true in it.

HB.

Sirioja
11-30-14, 20:56
Hi,

I'm French from Paris.

I like very much World.

I spent many days at 11 birthday with Isabella blond beauty, Anna polish top model and wonderful Madi.

On 22 November, I met Florie, 26 yo with pretty face and eyes, brown hairs and very friendly with deep kissing and so tight after having child.

But Madi was not in World on Saturday 22 November.

Do you see Madi recently? Last time I met her was 8 November.

Thanks

Member #4581
11-30-14, 21:05
Did you say and list a few girls who no longer take you as a customer? I can understand one girl refusing a specific customer, but girls who used to be your regular girls but no longer go with you to the room? Hmm.

Capt Dan
12-01-14, 01:52
Did you say and list a few girls who no longer take you as a customer? I can understand one girl refusing a specific customer, but girls who used to be your regular girls but no longer go with you to the room? Hmm.I think that this discussion is becoming less and less fruitful and is now entering into the realm of stupidity. I would suggest that all are entitled to their personal opinion when posting in this forum but when posts become argumentative the member should be reported to Admin / Jackson.

Optimist
12-01-14, 11:58
Capt Dan. Brilliantly summarised.

HB. As you say, the inflexible enforcement of rules has upset quite a few girls. Mind you, maybe it's not just the female customers: I was very p.... off when a member of staff rudely and arrogantly told me to get my foot off a table when in fact it wasn't even on the table, but just next to it. If that's the way customers are spoken to then goodness knows how the female customers are spoken to. Another member of staff totally ignored me when I made a pleasant greeting to him in an otherwise empty dining area.

Jymondor
12-01-14, 16:46
I was very p.... off when a member of staff Honestly I newer pay attention to staff members when I surrounded by the naked girls. Most of them usually don't care. There are some pleasant exceptions like Eddie at Babylon (Elsdorf) or current TF at LaLuna, but I assume that most of staff members hate the job at the bordello. I can read it on their faces.

My worst experience was in Yin-Yang last month when I was waiting for the drink about 10 min. Girls at the bar was chatting to someone instead of looking for the waiting customers.

Member #4581
12-01-14, 22:32
I am sorry, but it was hardly an argument.

I was curious why girls would reject customers, especially someone who used to be a regular. Sz said list of girls who stopped taking him as a customer; perhaps he did not mean it to say multiple girls. Any one girl, due to her own idiosyncrasy, can reject a customer, but it would be surprising if it happened with a bunch of girls, especially to their former regulars.

Capt Dan
12-02-14, 01:53
I am sorry that you are thin skinned and take offense, capt Dan; if you feel grouchy enough, go ahead and report as you please, but if the admin agrees with you, it is nothing more than suppression of a legitimate question.Your posts are argumentative and contribute nothing. And yes, I am grouchy enough. I have reported your posts. I would encourage others to do the same.

Member #4581
12-02-14, 04:22
Dude,

English must not be your first language.

1. You claimed I was prolonging a thread. In reality, I asked a question, which had nothing to do with that thread and did not even quote from that thread. As I see it, you posted a long comment on that yourself. But somehow, you became policeman of this group now, congrats on your new self imposed job.

2. Somehow, you have the audacity to call a comment stupid w / o explaining why that is. Oh right, because the mighty Daniel said so.

3. When was the last time you posted a trip report or something useful. I see Syzy or Dufey or PL and HB and other posters contributing tons of useful material and being quite personable at the same time. I checked, and I see nothing from you in several months.

Growing up, I knew a few kids who would cry and report to their mommies on the playground. I did not know we still have them around here.

Your posts are argumentative and contribute nothing. And yes, I am grouchy enough. I have reported your posts. I would encourage others to do the same.

Syzygies
12-02-14, 09:09
I am sorry, but it was hardly an argument.

I was curious why girls would reject customers, especially someone who used to be a regular. Sz said list of girls who stopped taking him as a customer; perhaps he did not mean it to say multiple girls. Any one girl, due to her own idiosyncrasy, can reject a customer, but it would be surprising if it happened with a bunch of girls, especially to their former regulars.
Its okay I take no offense. I can understand the curiosity. In case of Simona, She gave no reason why she refused me last time. Maybe she was not ready for a session where I tend to take along time to cum. Maybe she was below peak condition.

In case of another girl, she explained why it was better we don't go together. We remain on friendly terms. I have had one other similar case in the past. Its not often I get refused, so I don't worry too much. If my super favourite would start refusing me, this would be more disturbing.

There are some girls I don't take anymore, my decision, not because there is anything wrong with their service, but just because we are not perfectly compatible for easy sex making.

Member #4581
12-02-14, 22:25
Thanks Syzy. I know you are a gentleman, and my question was not personal, just curious.

BTW, that girl who you pointed to me called Roxana (who told me her name was stropi) declined me at Oase. Seemed strange. When I went and talked to her, she seemed miffed that I rejected her friend Suginella (who had given pretty bad attitude and service to me in a past session); this stropi girl kept asking why I rejected her friend; I changed the subject and asked her why she called herself stropi when her name was Roxana, at which point she got real upset and then told me point blank "I don't want to go to the room with you. ".

At least it was good to see her loyalty to her friend, I suppose.

Its okay I take no offense. I can understand the curiosity. In case of Simona, She gave no reason why she refused me last time. Maybe she was not ready for a session where I tend to take along time to cum. Maybe she was below peak condition.

In case of another girl, she explained why it was better we don't go together. We remain on friendly terms. I have had one other similar case in the past. Its not often I get refused, so I don't worry too much. If my super favourite would start refusing me, this would be more disturbing.

There are some girls I don't take anymore, my decision, not because there is anything wrong with their service, but just because we are not perfectly compatible for easy sex making.

Syzygies
12-03-14, 07:57
BTW, that girl who you pointed to me called Roxana (who told me her name was stropi) declined me at Oase. Seemed strange. When I went and talked to her, she seemed miffed that I rejected her friend Suginella (who had given pretty bad attitude and service to me in a past session); this stropi girl kept asking why I rejected her friend; I changed the subject and asked her why she called herself stropi when her name was Roxana, at which point she got real upset and then told me point blank "I don't want to go to the room with you. ".

BTW, "Stropi", "Suge"Sugenella", "Lingi" etc. Are Romanian dirty word joke names. They can be used by several girls. Eventually I learned that one "Lingi" was actually Anna, and another "Stropi" was actually Kati. One girl using "Sugi" is Donna. But I never managed to get any other name for your "Sugenella".

I presume your Roxanna was the blonde with milky white skin and amazing high but real tits.

Girls can have all sorts of reasons for declining. Once Ionella declined me at World with "später vieleicht" (maybe later - which really means "not interested" usually). On a later date she was keen to go with me, supposedly once she knew I was not German, according to her (real reason could be something else), and perhaps knew I spend more than 50. I had lost interest by that time.

Most girls I have sessioned with, are keen to go with me another time. That is the main thing. So I am not doing anything to upset girls in general. They like that I have respect for them as a person and that I try not to cause any stress. One guy I know well is getting refused by many girls, because he is working the girls very hard in the room, so they probably think the money is just not worth it.

Girls tell me that some customers treat them with little respect and like a slave or trained circus animal. These customers may end up with weak service, or get refused in future.

Syzygies
12-03-14, 10:54
BTW, "Stropi", "Suge"Sugenella", "Lingi" etc. Are Romanian dirty word joke names. They can be used by several girls. Eventually I learned that one "Lingi" was actually Anna, and another "Stropi" was actually Kati. One girl using "Sugi" is Donna. But I never managed to get any other name for your "Sugenella".
Sorry guys. I thought I was in the Oase Thread at the time.

PussyLiccker
12-03-14, 15:14
I presume your Roxanna was the blonde with milky white skin and amazing high but real tits.
She is, as I know Suge and Rox are friends. I like the optiks of both. Service and attitude are not up there. Given her attitude, not worth the time.

My optiks tops at Oase are Suge, Rox, Beatrice, Francisca, and Angie. Unfortunately, most are not high on service level, and are upsellers like to hunt Asian tourists. Other than them, I don't care of the LU at Oase.

Syzygies
12-03-14, 21:07
My optiks tops at Oase are Suge, Rox, Beatrice, Francisca, and Angie. Unfortunately, most are not high on service level, and are upsellers like to hunt Asian tourists. Other than them, I don't care of the LU at Oase.My taste is largely different, since I was not tempted by several of those. Beatrice, BTW is not an upseller, and can perform quite okay when she wants to, as several recent posters reported. There are plenty of girls with either no upsell or quite light upsell for me which is not that annoying.

However Oase has had far more upsell than World in general for quite a long time. Sharks may have a bit less than Oase but no large difference for me.

In terms of having aggressive girls, Oase seems to have less really pushy girls. Don't know if its the in-house training or rules. Partly due to myself being well known, but obviously newbie girls don't know anything. e.g. at Sharks we have had Selen, Diandra, and Natty (and others) as very pushy types in recent times, and I can't think of anyone at Oase to match them.

Jymondor
12-03-14, 22:28
Today I saw three guys pushing and turning buttons of different shower heads trying to get water of bearable temperature. Eight heads worked almost simultaneously but nobody was showering because water either hot or cold. I looked at this comedy for few seconds and went downstairs to my favorite shower next to the Jacuzzi. There are normal handles there as at home or in hotel rooms.

My question is: when World management starts to realize that with those buttons they waste much more water than if they had normal handles? Do they read our forum?

Capt Dan
12-04-14, 00:57
Dude,

English must not be your first language....

I see Syzy or Dufey or PL and HB and other posters contributing tons of useful material and being quite personable at the same time. I checked, and I see nothing from you in several months.

Growing up, I knew a few kids who would cry and report to their mommies on the playground. I did not know we still have them around here.Apologies if I mistook your intentions. If you read back on this thread you will notice some fairly argumentative posts and I may have mistook your post as another attack on a senior contributor. I've met most of the esteemed members whom you have mentioned above but would not claim to be in the same class as such esteemed company. If you were in FKK Oase in late November, it is possible I met you too.

Your words recently posted (above and previously) were harsh but perhaps somewhat deserved. However your sentiments seem to contradict those sent to me by ISG pm back in March which were very much more thankful in nature. How soon some forget I guess! Nevertheless, apologies if I misread or mistook your intentions. If you read back you will perhaps understand why I mistook the nature of your post.

CD

Member #4581
12-04-14, 04:22
CD,

No need, and really I should be apologizing to you. I was too harsh indeed. I am a newbie, so I benefit enormously from the posts and info provided by all seniors such as Syzy and others incl yourself. I was grouchy myself so I deflected onto you. Perhaps I was still smiting from the rejection by this girl Stropi, so I was piqued when Syzy said it happened to him as well, which to me sounded unusual, as he is a very well known, pays well, pleasant and is a regular. But then, some of these girls can be fickle minded, so I guess it can happen to the best of them.

Happy mongering and as Syzy said happy holidays to all.

Apologies if I mistook your intentions. If you read back on this thread you will notice some fairly argumentative posts and I may have mistook your post as another attack on a senior contributor. I've met most of the esteemed members whom you have mentioned above but would not claim to be in the same class as such esteemed company. If you were in FKK Oase in late November, it is possible I met you too.

Your words recently posted (above and previously) were harsh but perhaps somewhat deserved. However your sentiments seem to contradict those sent to me by ISG pm back in March which were very much more thankful in nature. How soon some forget I guess! Nevertheless, apologies if I misread or mistook your intentions. If you read back you will perhaps understand why I mistook the nature of your post.

CD

Nick The G
12-04-14, 13:36
I've met most of the esteemed members whom you have mentioned above but would not claim to be in the same class as such esteemed company.Now this is going to become a real kindergarden here. So, what about electing in the german FKK section the "ISG bordello hero of the year"? Or give medals of appreciation for a certain level of Paysex fucks achieved (or hours spent) per year in german FKK-clubs?

Let's not forget when we talk about so-called esteemed members, we talk about those always thirsty "salt water drinkers".

TankTank123
12-07-14, 21:07
Today I saw three guys pushing and turning buttons of different shower heads trying to get water of bearable temperature. Eight heads worked almost simultaneously but nobody was showering because water either hot or cold. I looked at this comedy for few seconds and went downstairs to my favorite shower next to the Jacuzzi. There are normal handles there as at home or in hotel rooms. My question is: when World management starts to realize that with those buttons they waste much more water than if they had normal handles? Do they read our forum?The showers were still in the same state yesterday. What I did was to use 2 adjacent showers, set one to hot and one to cold, and keep shuffling between the two. I later resorted to the downstairs shower that is just around the corner after you descend the stairs. Later in the evening, there was some improvement, with some showers delivering the desired temperature with very careful adjustment of the knob.

Line up on Saturday was moderate, but as there were relatively few customers, I could take my pick of the girls. I verified the observation I made last month that in the early afternoon, the girls were over average in looks. The fatties and uglies only arrived in late afternoon and stayed throughout the night, and thus reduced the overall impression to below average. Many girls grumbled that it was a disastrous day for them with not a single customer as many of the regular customers headed for the Oase Christmas party yesterday.

Capt Dan
12-07-14, 23:58
So, what about electing in the german FKK section the "ISG bordello hero of the year"? Or give medals of appreciation for a certain level of Paysex fucks achieved (or hours spent) per year in german FKK-clubs?Perhaps if you behave nice, someone will give you a nomination for Bordello Hero!

TankTank123
12-08-14, 01:25
Arrived at noon. Alina lined up me for roll call and ordered me to swear an oath to take her to the room at least twice today. Christina confirmed my intention to take her to the room once in the afternoon and once late at night. I did not have therefore as much degree of freedom as I had thought. Since they usually sit at the entrance of the lounge, they can observe everything I do.I thought the name Alina sounded familiar so I went through the earlier posts to see what others thought of her.

My experience when I arrived on Saturday truly mirrored that quoted paragraph. Following the initial approach, this Alina continued to approach me everytime I was at the bar after finishing a session. She reminded me of Selene from Sharks in terms of persistence. (Thankfully, Selene was not present when I visited Sharks on Friday.). I don't think any Japanese were present , so Alina had to work harder to hound other nationalities. Christina, as usual, came to bother me often. So now, I have 2 hounders at World!

I did not mind them too much this time round though, as I did not lose any opportunities from the time they took up since there were few customers around to compete with me for the girls. All in all, a good day except for the showers.

TankTank123
12-08-14, 01:34
Quite a few fatties like TankTank reported. Man they are an eyesore You should have seen one of them dance at the pole on Saturday night. Urgh!

Syzygies
12-08-14, 05:55
Christina, as usual, came to bother me often. So now, I have 2 hounders at World!
This hounding behaviour of Christina really put me off her. Definitely one of the most persistent girls.

TankTank123
12-08-14, 08:11
This hounding behaviour of Christina really put me off her. Definitely one of the most persistent girls.Christina was together with a new Romanian called Mara, a sweet young thing with short orangey hair. She does not fit my specs, and probably not yours, as she is not slim, but not fat either. Nevertheless, I took her for a 30 minute session from under Christina's nose just to spite her. Mara turned out great in the room. Very obliging service with lots of kissing. A lucky hit achieved out of malice. Christina ignored me the rest of the night, and hopefully forever!

Another good session I had was with the very beautiful blonde Pole called Justinia, whom I first met about 3 years ago and whom I hadn't spotted since then.

YamaYama0519
12-09-14, 13:56
Alina continued to approach me everytime I was at the bar after finishing a session. Christina, as usual, came to bother me often. So now, I have 2 hounders at World!Welcome to circle of Alina, Christina and Sabrina.

Beffen1
12-10-14, 03:28
This hounding behaviour of Christina really put me off her. Definitely one of the most persistent girls.We speak here about little dark- haired Indian / Roma looking Christina with the lovely face?

Beffen.

TankTank123
12-10-14, 03:40
We speak here about little dark- haired Indian / Roma looking Christina with the lovely face?

Beffen.Yes. But face becomes un-lovely when the smile is replaced by a smirk/scowl when the customer is not looking at her.

I did not think she was that 'little' though. 'Little dark haired Indian/Roma' would be Kati.

Amended
12-10-14, 03:55
I did not think she was that 'little' though. 'Little dark haired Indian/Roma' would be Kati.Is that the little one with the fairly large (for her frame) perky tits? I took an Indian-looking girl with that description at the end of June and regret not asking her name. Not a "performer" but her looks really did it for me. Would love to have her identified and know if she's still at World.

Syzygies
12-10-14, 04:48
We speak here about little dark- haired Indian / Roma looking Christina with the lovely face?

Beffen.Yes that is her. She has a bad habit to pursue customers too many times. It may work for weak customers, but it gets irritating for types like me. It caused me to avoid her. Its up to girls to try to appear as desirable as possible. Nagging the customer, isn't working.

YamaYama0519
12-10-14, 12:55
Yes that is her.My favorite Christina is different from the one described as "dark- haired Indian / Roma looking with the lovely face". Mine is "Rom, PRETTY, coquettish, 162 cm, sauvaged long platinum blonde, pale, soft see-cup but slim, 4 months at World, poor command of English".

Sirioja
12-10-14, 19:07
Casting not too bad with: Daniela. Ro, Flori. Ro very pretty face and very friendly with DFK, Vicky. Ro, Oanna. Ro.

No more Isabella or Madi?

TankTank123
12-11-14, 07:02
No more Isabella or Madi?I had a session with Madi yesterday. She is working this week till the party on Saturday.

I just couldn't believe it, but Christina came at me again yesterday. This time around I could almost have socked her in the face as she came in one of those rare instances when Madi was free yesterday and she did not want to get out of my way. Fortunately, others did not manage to get to Madi before I did. After my session with her, she was booked the rest of the night, so I was quite fortunate.

By the way, showers were finally working fine, but the club was very cold the whole night. Food was poor as the meats were fibrous and tasteless, and the vegetable was asparagus in a tomato-based sauce, a horrible combination that I had never come across my whole life!

Sirioja
12-11-14, 12:28
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Syzygies
12-14-14, 08:28
By the way, showers were finally working fine, but the club was very cold the whole night. Food was poor as the meats were fibrous and tasteless, and the vegetable was asparagus in a tomato-based sauce, a horrible combination that I had never come across my whole life!Its unfortunate that on some occasions at World, you can't find any meat that is not overcooked to level of old boots. I had to resort to sausages only during the summer BBQs. I kept hoping for that BBQ girl to be fired. Its possible that cheap cuts of meat could be cooked too quickly as well, which would make them tough. World is okay If you like potatoes, pasta and Spaetzle, but I was on low Carbs diet, and I also don't like Mayo on salads and rarely select deep fried, so food selection was sometimes tough. Sharks at least typically has a significantly more different dishes to select from, even if some are not to my taste. The Sharks big weakness has to be hot rooms when it gets to summer.

In the end the girl line up tends to override all other problems, unless they become unbearable.

BigBangLover
12-16-14, 19:41
Hello,

After I had found this forum and reading a while, I would like to participate in this forum, too.

The more different people writing, the better will be the forum.

Up until 2 years ago the World was my favorite club.

Now, I switch between the 3 big clubs World, Sharks and Oase.

I decided to visit World on the last Friday 12.12 before the Christmas party and stayed between 17 and 1 o clock.

With the option do stay for the next day (Christmas party), too, depending on the line-up and the atmosphere.

In the past the day before party had great line-up, because many girls already arrived Friday.

But this time it was disappointing in that regard.

I saw the known main stuff with Alina, Sabrina, Giulana, Angie, tall Julia (Bul), tall Julia (Rum) with Sili.

No Skinny Karinna, no Neya and no Deborah.

Alina and Sabrina have not the hardbody they got 3 years ago.

Nice Girls I meet were Christina and Vivian.

I was unsure about the service of them and so I chose the well-known good service of Giulana, Sabrina and Julia (Rum) although liked her more before she got Silis.

But especially after I had read this recent post by TankTank from 12-08-14 I expected more of my visit.

Another good session I had was with the very beautiful blonde Pole called Justinia, whom I first met about 3 years ago and whom I hadn't spotted since then.I felt happy and excited like children, receiving Christmas present.

To see the tall beautiful pole Justina again after more than 2 and half year.

Especially In 2011 and 2012 I had many nice time with her and sometimes with her other pole girlfriend Victoria.

In that time she was like the "Sunshine of the World".

Tall, slim, blonde, short page-boy haircut, A-Cups and with a wonderful smile.

The club had his best time and on the weekends it was like a party club.

Then I heard that she end this business and had a relationship with one of the FKK visitor.

So I was surprised when I read she was there last weekend. Maybe she returns back?

Unfortunately she was not present on this Friday.

After all it was an average FKK Visit without great Highlights.

Greetings

Hessen Bub
12-16-14, 20:46
Another good session I had was with the very beautiful blonde Pole called Justinia, whom I first met about 3 years ago and whom I hadn't spotted since then.Justina? The blonde polish girl with the kind of short hair iscurrently back at World?

HB.

Sirioja
12-16-14, 23:38
Arrived at 21 h, because watching ski in Are on TV in Paris before driving, parking full but not in petrol station.

Entrance 70€ but was given ticket 10€ discount used on Sunday + ticket 10€ for drinks + chocolate Christmas Father.

Very good buffet at 22 h with salmon.

All girls in red. About 40 girls. Nea. Ro blond was there and also on Sunday 14 , also Flori. Ro, Vicky. Ro and Oanna. Ro there on party.

My Chritmas present girl was also there - 2*1 h meetings in miror room down with her for party and also in Sunday / Monday night after meeting with Roxana in Oase.

Some shows with a black tattooed girl and tombola for party but not interested.

GT was my club in 2013 , World is my second house in 2014 .

I will never forget top model with chestnut hairs Anna. Pl during 11 years birthday, Isabella, so pretty friendly blond, from Sharks and Madi. Ro, thanks so much to her and the best.

TankTank123
12-16-14, 23:51
Justina? The blonde polish girl with the kind of short hair is currently back at World?

HB.Yes. But her hair is slightly longer, face more mature, and to me more beautiful than before. She might be gone by now, as my session with her was on Saturday 6th December and she said that she was only staying a week. She mentioned that she might drive back here for short spells of a week each time next year if business was good.

BigBangLover
12-17-14, 17:34
Yes. But her hair is slightly longer, face more mature, and to me more beautiful than before. She might be gone by now, as my session with her was on Saturday 6th December and she said that she was only staying a week. She mentioned that she might drive back here for short spells of a week each time next year if business was good.That's good news and bad news at the same time.

It seems, she is back to the business, but not necessarily to the World.

She has certainly seen that World is not the same club, when she left it 2,5 years ago.

At that time, she had customers, who sometimes booked her for the whole evening.

It is uncertain, if she will be there again and it will a lucky coincidence to meet her again, when she will there sometimes.

For just a week.

That's a pity!

Jimmy Boy 99
12-18-14, 03:40
Went for the Saturday party atmosphere. First girl was Chriistina, thin Romanian blonde with pretty face and nice tits. Went with her in July, and had great one hour session, with lots of passion. This time indifferent service, maybe jaded, so only hour session. No repeat. Second girl was Olga, a very pretty Hungarian with short brown hair. Great one hour session, kissing to die for. Was leaving for home the next week. Did not see her when I returned on Wednesday. Last girl was Isa (Isabel), tallish blonde Romanian, very nice half hour with vvery good kissing.

Returned on Wednesday. Only two sessions (that I can remember). Went first with Katya, dyed red hair Romanian with great tits, for a great half hour. Second girl was Sonya, with an OK face but very nice tits. Good half-hour and very good BJ.

TankTank123
12-20-14, 02:08
Is that the little one with the fairly large (for her frame) perky tits? I took an Indian-looking girl with that description at the end of June and regret not asking her name. Not a "performer" but her looks really did it for me. Would love to have her identified and know if she's still at World.No, Kati has small tits. A small darkish attractive girl with oversized tits who was present in June could be Nicole, with whom I had a disastrous session in summer.

I forgot to mention in my posts 2 weeks ago that I also tried out the new small slim flat-tits Diana in early December. She was passive the first time around and behaved as described by YamaYama. I did give her a second chance and she was very much better the second day, giving very sweet GFE. She is not very experienced though and would probably not satisfy those looking for wild PSE action. So, coincidentally, I had a Diana in all my 4 days in Oase and World: I took ex-World Diana over 2 days in Oase, and new Diana over 2 days in World! Overall, for me, the new Diana had a slight edge.

Highlights
12-20-14, 02:19
Alexandra (XS).

Alexandra (S).

Alina.

Carla (S).

Daniela !!.

Damaris.

Diana.

Elisa or Alisa.

Gala.

Gloria.

Juliana.

Helen.

Ionela.

Isa.

Jessica (XS, silicone tits).

Julia (Bulgaria, tall).

Kathrin.

Lisa.

Morena.

Natalie.

Neya.

Sabrina.

Samira.

Sonja.

Victoria.

Amended
12-20-14, 02:33
No, Kati has small tits. A small darkish attractive girl with oversized tits who was present in June could be Nicole, with whom I had a disastrous session in summer.Thanks for the reply and possible lead. Though I read your review of Nicole and I'd be shocked if it was the same girl, my experience was quite different.

YamaYama0519
12-20-14, 07:09
I also tried out the new small slim flat-tits Diana in early December. She was passive the first time around and behaved as described by YamaYama. I did give her a second chance and she was very much better the second day, giving very sweet GFE.I am glad to hear that Diana is improving. I will try her next time, thanks TankTank.

TankTank123
12-20-14, 11:01
Thanks for the reply and possible lead. Though I read your review of Nicole and I'd be shocked if it was the same girl, my experience was quite different.The only other small girl that was present during my May and June visits, and I did approach every small slim girl in sight, was Angie. She did not come into mind earlier as I would not consider her tits as over-large. They looked quite natural and cuddly. I did not have a session with her as I did not get good vibes when talking to her.

Optimist
12-20-14, 15:13
Highlights. Thanks for the list. How did you manage to identify and then remember them all? Thanks again.

Hessen Bub
12-20-14, 15:35
Was at World this week. Found it quite triste and empty and girls where not in the best mood, very few customers, new rules, winter.

Will not return before spring or summer. Too many good alternatives with Sharks, Oase, Palace.

HB.

Amended
12-20-14, 15:51
The only other small girl that was present during my May and June visits, and I did approach every small slim girl in sight, was Angie. She did not come into mind earlier as I would not consider her tits as over-large. They looked quite natural and cuddly. I did not have a session with her as I did not get good vibes when talking to her.Thanks, based on her reports it may well be her, and if it is, it appears she is still working.

Sirioja
12-22-14, 00:43
Was at World this week. Found it quite triste and empty and girls where not in the best mood, very few customers, new rules, winter.

Will not return before spring or summer. Too many good alternatives with Sharks, Oase, Palace.

HBWhat do you mean by new rules?

Very good visits for me last Saturday for party and Sunday.

SinglePro
12-22-14, 02:01
I will never forget top model with chestnut hairs Anna.I'll never forget her either, especially her natural tits. Do you know which club she is working now? I think she has returned to Switzerland to work there.

Sirioja
12-22-14, 03:04
I'll never forget her either, especially her natural tits. Do you know which club she is working now? I think she has returned to Switzerland to work there.If you mean Anna, so pretty polish, she came from Bumsalp before World and I met her friend Lisa. De. Not the famous Liza in GT. One month ago in GT, she said me Anna may work in Geneva but I don't know where?

Maybe again for 12th World birthday? To have her in the garden or in mirror room again.

Hessen Bub
12-22-14, 08:24
What do you mean by new rules?

Very good visits for me last Saturday for party and Sunday.Girls / guys told me the party wasn't as busy as usual, more like a normal Saturday. I was visiting during the week, after the party and found line-up and atmosphere were sub par.

New rules for the girls regarding when they have to start and finish work, how many day they have to work before taking a day off and so on.

HB.

Optimist
12-22-14, 19:32
Winter Offer. If you buy a VIP card for five entries you get 6 free (works out at just over 45 euro an entry). Sounds like they screwed up their pricing strategy with the 70 euro.

New rules. They have been described obliquely many times. The result is that many of the girls are really not happy with the restrictions and that is why some of the longer standing workers are now to be found in Oase, Artemis and GoldenTime (and probably other places). Hopefully to be replaced at World by some nice new workers?

Party. My secondhand info from a couple of girls is that it was, from the workers' point of view, nowhere near as profitable as the Halloween one

Sirioja
12-22-14, 20:27
Girls / guys told me the party wasn't as busy as usual, more like a normal Saturday. I was visiting during the week, after the party and found line-up and atmosphere were sub par.

New rules for the girls regarding when they have to start and finish work, how many day they have to work before taking a day off and so on.

HB.Parkings were full at 21 h30 when I arrived, but no cars parked in petrol station.

Many men until 1 h with about 30 mn to wait for room about midnight /1 h, but like in other clubs, many men drink, watch shows, but don't go in room, say girls.

But happy party for me because I had my favorite girl in FKK, now returned home.

For my last other visits, not much men in World and lots of girls waiting.

If World staff read this forum, now it's quite cold in World in bar or in some rooms, so should allow girls waiting for man to put something on her back and around shoulders, keeping.

Breasts and ass naked, so men can see to choose the girl and more human for these women not to be cold and catch cold.

Thanks for her.

Hessen Bub
12-23-14, 17:57
There are girls who find the new rules quite positive. Maybe also because they were the reason for some very popular girls to leave the club, leaving more business to the other girls.

HB.

Happy Fkk
12-24-14, 04:36
What do you mean by new rules?

Very good visits for me last Saturday for party and Sunday.There are no real new rules. Maybe a refresh of old ones at best.

Only the 'ISG ball breaker team' seems knowing these truely unclear rules.

One of the first I read here is that club ask girls to give some respect to men. A great writer / member here conclude he will avoid the club as long as this rule apply. Strange.

The main problem is not rules, it's that men are avoiding the club cause of good tips of 'well informed man'. Seems Syzygies was wanting a change, that he did. He started to make it clear with reporting list in oase / sharks. Then had a mission to convince everybody. Something like a IBBTeam comes to life. Their goal seems to help closing the club. With time, they found strange arguments with the new club rules as the best. But same level of details as 'good sex' argument when you talk to a new girl before room. Which is 0 value for me.

You can see since months that 'the IBBTeam' try to argue as fast as possible each good posts here and bad posts on dream clubs. I am bored with that. Maybe I already wrote it? Not as many times as they do their job anyway.

I made my own tour in last months, I did not see obviously better or worst linup. But I saw regular world men in other clubs and with time some girls join them, even in rooms.

Girls are not upset from rules, they just try to make money. If men don't come anymore to the club then they follow men. There's no more worthy explanation.

My point of view is like this:

Truely more girls in Oase, but as the club is dark, difficult to really appreciate, unless summer and in the day. Same in room. Very very bad behavior with new men from girls (the World respect rule doesn't apply, paradise for IBBTeam). Service can go from very crapy to good. Maybe very good with money. On my last visit, I told myself that men are so young here and rather good bodies. Seems best looking girls are not the best choice for them.

My last visit in Sharks, there was finally clearly two girls I wanted to do. They were free until I decide, wich takes hours after road from France, and then they disappered long time in room. I left at 3 o'clock at night, as the best look was also ending and second was more than 2 hours in room. Globally, I dislike rooms here. Never found a top service also.

World is not other the top. And I would say I appreciated my last visits with nearly 'all girls for me' as men are declining. Until 'my' girls left the club because they don't make enough money. Not 100 girls, but I go with 2 now so is the number the main or only factor? Like the biggest dick is the best.

For Palace, I forget it since 10 years. My car is shamed when I see the car park. I cannot compete from a money point of view.

Ending, I must say that a good session is something like my dick stay hard for one hour or more. Hand job I can do alone and by far the best I know.

Now I tend to dislike talking. Lost of time and money as it's 99% lies or useless. In old time, social time used to include DFK, ok. Now, even in room, it's not sure. So I focus more on sexual 'fantaisies'.

Happy Fkk
12-24-14, 04:44
There are girls who find the new rules quite positive. Maybe also because they were the reason for some very popular girls to leave the club, leaving more business to the other girls.

HB.Maybe also because they are simply positive.

HF, IBB Team resistant.

Syzygies
12-24-14, 07:20
There are no real new rules. Maybe a refresh of old ones at best.

Only the 'ISG ball breaker team' seems knowing these truely unclear rules.

One of the first I read here is that club ask girls to give some respect to men. A great writer / member here conclude he will avoid the club as long as this rule apply. Strange.

The main problem is not rules, it's that men are avoiding the club cause of good tips of 'well informed man'. Seems Syzygies was wanting a change, that he did. He started to make it clear with reporting list in oase / sharks. Then had a mission to convince everybody. Something like a IBBTeam comes to life. Their goal seems to help closing the club. With time, they found strange arguments with the new club rules as the best. But same level of details as 'good sex' argument when you talk to a new girl before room. Which is 0 value for me.

You can see since months that 'the IBBTeam' try to argue as fast as possible each good posts here and bad posts on dream clubs. I am bored with that. Maybe I already wrote it? Not as many times as they do their job anyway.

Truely more girls in Oase, but as the club is dark, difficult to really appreciate, unless summer and in the day. Same in room. Very very bad behavior with new men from girls (the World respect rule doesn't apply, paradise for IBBTeam). Service can go from very crappy to good.

Now I tend to dislike talking. Lost of time and money as it's 99% lies or useless. In old time, social time used to include DFK, ok. Now, even in room, it's not sure. So I focus more on sexual 'fantaisies'.I agree with you that Sharks has very few super girls. I do have two super girls there though, and some I would like to try. Also Andrea (now Sarah) and maybe Karina (Paloma) ex World favourites. Nothing else really matters. I agree with most of your points. e.g. World has most consistent service levels.

I don't have anything against World other than it takes more effort for me to get there and bad BBQs in summer. Most of my favourites not being around at World was dominant reason for me to attend Oase regularly, which seemed to have a lot more pretty skinny girls. I look forward to seeing Diana again at Oase hopefully.

My mission in listing girls is purely to assist other guys to know when their favourite girls are working and show some depth of the line up. Oase is club where I know the most girls. I don't know anything about rules and do not care at all.

Would be nice if someone produced a regular girl list at World. If I could be sure Madi and Giuliana, and maybe Neya or Antonia would be there, I could make the effort. My favourite girls is all that matters. Other girls not important. A list of girls can boost attendance from the guys that have to make a long trip to get there. For the locals, nothing we write is going to affect them at all.

Hessen Bub
12-24-14, 08:54
Maybe also because they are simply positive.

HF, IBBTeam resistant.I don't know which mission you are on but clearly World has lost quite a few top acts to other clubs. The girls I talked about to mentioned ot was because of the new "manageress", her style with the girls and the rules. That's all. Line up was poor the last two times I visited. Same feedback from guys I know well and who are not BSing me. Everybody can draw their own conclusions. If you still like World and find enough attractive girls. Go for it.

HB.

Syzygies
12-24-14, 09:17
I have no club loyalty. 1 or 2 clubs is enough for me. I don't have urge to try every famous girl in Germany regularly or to travel far when not necessary.

World used to my favorite with the most favorite girls. It could be again in the future, especially if line up in another club drops off. One or two weak line ups is what usually triggers me to try another club.

I stayed away from Sharks for many weeks too. Eventually returned. I think Sharks is weak choice in the hot weather.

Optimist
12-24-14, 12:05
HappyFKK. I have been visiting World longer than anybody and have to say you are wrong when you say there are no new "rules". In addition I add that they are not being enforced in a respectful way (at least on the few days I have been there). You don't have to believe what HB and Syz say but I don't think your sarcasm is respectful to them.

You are right that the real problem is shortage of men. However the first major fall off of men came when a similar rule approach was tried by the club several years ago, and many excellent workers left. The current situation is similar but on a much lesser scale.

I for one still like World and will still be keeping it as my main club.

Henio
12-24-14, 15:56
I look forward to seeing Diana again at Oase hopefully.
She was at Oase last Sunday.

PChew
12-24-14, 18:35
Would be nice if someone produced a regular girl list at World. If I could be sure Madi and Giuliana, and maybe Neya or Antonia would be there, I could make the effort. My favourite girls is all that matters. Do you mean the Antonia with blonde hair, tall and with Tattoo on her thigh and friend of Oana? She left World.

Hessen Bub
12-25-14, 00:24
HappyFKK. I have been visiting World longer than anybody How did you manage that when my first day at World was the day they opened? LOL.

Raising entry to 70€ without any improvements to the hardware in a period with declining number of visitors wasn't the best move.

HB.

Optimist
12-25-14, 12:25
How did you manage that when my first day at World was the day they opened? LOL.

Raising entry to 70 without any improvements to the hardware in a period with declining number of visitors wasn't the best move.

HB.Ok, HB, you beat me :) I meant none of the current members of the forum were members just after opening date, but even there i was beaten by the indefatigable Ortos :)

And yes, raising the price, losing workers, etc and then introducing complicated special offers was not the best move

Syzygies
12-25-14, 12:33
She was at Oase last Sunday.Fine (I wasn't asking) but I won't be back till about 4 weeks away, so I can't really use this info. If you know her intentions or have crystal ball that would be more interesting.

Syzygies
12-25-14, 12:58
Do you mean the Antonia with blonde hair, tall and with Tattoo on her thigh and friend of Oana? She left World.I guess I did mean her. So yet another of my regulars gone leaving perhaps only 3 on best chosen day, whatever that would be. Changes have been rapid during a period of absence.

McAdonis
12-25-14, 19:31
Fine (I wasn't asking) but I won't be back till about 4 weeks away, so I can't really use this info. If you know her intentions or have crystal ball that would be more interesting.I saw Diana ex-world at Oase less than a week ago. She thinks she will return to RO. First or second week of JAN.

Syzygies
12-26-14, 04:05
I saw Diana ex-world at Oase less than a week ago. She thinks she will return to RO. First or second week of JAN.Apologies for not being in Oase thread.

Thanks for the extra detail (I recall your Oase report). I will have to hope she returns before too long. As to her limitations, offering money is not going to produce DFK. Best to just get comfortable with what she is comfortable with.

She is much better when she is in her comfort zone free of stress. I like to make her feel very relaxed and then I have a good time.

Challenging a girl's limitations is not a great idea IMHO. I think I get better than the average customer by appreciating her best aspects and accepting DFK is not her thing. That is the only significant minus with me.

I have to admit the visual aspects, and shyness are a big turn on for me. Amazingly special pussy for me. Not just a pretty face.

Dutedrac
12-26-14, 17:39
There are no real new rules. Maybe a refresh of old ones at best.
You can see since months that 'the IBBTeam' try to argue as fast as possible each good posts here and bad posts on dream clubs. I am bored with that. Maybe I already wrote it? Not as many times as they do their job anyway.Yes Happy, you already wrote it, we got your point, which by the way you express in a very whining and annoying manner.

The fact is, very simply, that you are more or less the only one denying some change in the management and rules, while many others respected forum members report other points of view about it.

It's numbers, and you lose.

Even those who rely not only on statistics and forum reports and like to see for themselves, like myself, must confirm what many are saying. Quite a few ex-world girls recently met at Oase or Sharks (diana, andrea, adina, samantha) and all are telling they were not happy with the style of the new maitresse I. E. Not happy with "new rules", or most probably, as you also said, enforcement of the existing ones (which maybe some top acts were used to ignore?

This is no BSing, this is a fact.

Maybe the new replacement girls could turn out being the top acts of tomorrow, wo knows?

Like many others I would be sad about world losing popularity, since we all very much enjoy this club, so I hope it can find its way and rise back glory, things change quickly.

Don't worry, be happy.

Finnish Fucker
12-26-14, 20:16
I have to admit the visual aspects, and shyness are a big turn on for me. Amazingly special pussy for me. Not just a pretty face.I noticed your special appetite for Diana and her pussy a few years ago at World. I was sitting downstairs on the sofas with Diana and Alexandra preparing to go to a room with them. You sat opposite to us and made lusty facial expressions at Diana. You looked pretty ridiculous. Horny like a rhino, LOL. We had good laughs in the room with the girls.

Syzygies
12-27-14, 07:00
I noticed your special appetite for Diana and her pussy a few years ago at World. I was sitting downstairs on the sofas with Diana and Alexandra preparing to go to a room with them. You sat opposite to us and made lusty facial expressions at Diana. You looked pretty ridiculous. Horny like a rhino, LOL. We had good laughs in the room with the girls.Was my tongue a bit too active or hanging out? LOL. ;) :p
Girls have no problem at all to know when I am really horny for them (even if ridiculous looking). A wink from other side of the lounge is enough. They should also know my deadpan uninterested look and leave me alone. I try to make sure my look is never ambiguous.

Sirioja
12-27-14, 12:08
A regular girl list at World. If I could be sure Madi and Giuliana, and maybe Neya or Antonia would be there, I could make the effort. My favourite girls is all that matters. Other girls not important. A list of girls can boost attendance from the guys that have to make a long trip to get there. For the locals, nothing we write is going to affect them at all.Madi, Oanna, Flori, Nea were at the party and Madi and Nea also the day after, Sunday 14.

Madi should be back at the end of January.

Preferring meeting same girls, I know only a few of them in World. About 30 girls for my last visits.

For me, many girls in World offer better services than in Oase even if casting in Oase is better.

Syzygies
12-28-14, 05:05
For me, many girls in World offer better services than in Oase even if casting in Oase is better.I agree that World has highest success rate (enjoyable and worth repeating) when trying a new girl. However as I stick to regulars mostly, it doesn't make a lot of difference for me.

I don't care how good a girl is in the room, if she looks too ordinary. This is my sickness. Addicted to pretty girls. I once even knocked back an FKK freebie (10 years ago) from a bored older Bul girl when I was keen to do a much more stunning girl. She was looking for a nice DATY and fuck and to let herself go (free of charge). I had already decided to take someone else, and had not taken the Bulgarian girl for some time. Perhaps the freebie was to try to get me back to being a customer as previously.

I never ever had a favourite Bulgarian. Is there something that makes them different to Romanians? Maybe Romanians are better looking.

Sirioja
12-28-14, 15:11
I agree that World has highest success rate (enjoyable and worth repeating) when trying a new girl. However as I stick to regulars mostly, it doesn't make a lot of difference for me.

I don't care how good a girl is in the room, if she looks too ordinary. This is my sickness. Addicted to pretty girls. I once even knocked back an FKK freebie (10 years ago) from a bored older Bul girl when I was keen to do a much more stunning girl. She was looking for a nice DATY and fuck and to let herself go (free of charge). I had already decided to take someone else, and had not taken the Bulgarian girl for some time. Perhaps the freebie was to try to get me back to being a customer as previously.

I never ever had a favourite Bulgarian. Is there something that makes them different to Romanians? Maybe Romanians are better looking.Do Madi, Isabella, blond student look ex Sharks or Anna. Pl look ordinary? Or also Valentina. Ro or Vicky. De, met only once, Valentina worked only 1 day in World.

I am certainly lucky with these girls because they offer me pleasure and dreams.

More than with platinium blond Maria. Ro or Inna. Let or Roxana. Ro, my favorites in Oase, or Andrea. Bu, Dina. Hu, Diandra. Ro in Sharks.

Only Jana. Hu and Marina. Let in Sharks have same good and friendly services.

Syzygies
12-29-14, 15:53
Do Madi, Isabella, blond student look ex Sharks or Anna. Pl look ordinary? Or also Valentina. Ro or Vicky. De, met only once, Valentina worked only 1 day in World.

I am certainly lucky with these girls because they offer me pleasure and dreams.

More than with platinium blond Maria. Ro or Inna. Let or Roxana. Ro, my favorites in Oase, or Andrea. Bu, Dina. Hu, Diandra. Ro in Sharks.

Only Jana. Hu and Marina. Let in Sharks have same good and friendly services.I agree with Madi. She has the looks and service. Most of my other favourites have gone.

Your favourites in Oase and Sharks are not my favourites at those places. Some I would have to be saying are not top service girls. For example at Sharks, I would recommend Roxanna and Kelly (fucks my brains out. Service level undeniable and enthusiastic) and a couple of ex-World girls.

My point was purely, that once a guy (like me) mainly takes his favourite girls (if there are sufficient) with known good to super service, then service levels become not a problem, at whichever club he might visit. Then its just a question of how many new girls demand to be tried because they are so stunning (if I have any energy and funds left over).

Sirioja
12-30-14, 00:16
I agree with Madi. She has the looks and service. Most of my other favourites have gone.

Your favourites in Oase and Sharks are not my favourites at those places. Some I would have to be saying are not top service girls. For example at Sharks, I would recommend Roxanna and Kelly (fucks my brains out. Service level undeniable and enthusiastic) and a couple of ex-World girls.

My point was purely, that once a guy (like me) mainly takes his favourite girls (if there are sufficient) with known good to super service, then service levels become not a problem, at whichever club he might visit. Then its just a question of how many new girls demand to be tried because they are so stunning (if I have any energy and funds left over).Roxana. Ro in Sharks is friendly but not enough natural look and average services for me.

Girls behave differently / behaviour and feeling of customer and everyone has his own feeling, more important for me than technical services.

I wait from girls they make me dream.

Hiro Protagonist
12-30-14, 15:02
Hi!

I'm planning on spending a few days in Frankfurt, visiting Oase and World. I'm wondering. If I plan to stay late at World, I. E. 2 am or similar. Would you guys recommend a hotel close to World and then return with train to Frankfurt the day after? Are there any hotels close by? Perhaps a taxi back to Frankfurt? How much do you think that would be?

Hiro

Breadman
12-30-14, 21:16
Hi!

I'm planning on spending a few days in Frankfurt, visiting Oase and World. I'm wondering. If I plan to stay late at World, I. E. 2 am or similar. Would you guys recommend a hotel close to World and then return with train to Frankfurt the day after? Are there any hotels close by? Perhaps a taxi back to Frankfurt? How much do you think that would be?

HiroYou'll want a hotel in Giessen, you can take the train from Frankfurt to Giessen and back. Taxi prices are pretty much in the low 20 euro range each way. Google is an amazing website, it will show you the closest hotels to the train station.

MNTaveler
12-30-14, 23:14
You'll want a hotel in Giessen, you can take the train from Frankfurt to Giessen and back. Taxi prices are pretty much in the low 20 euro range each way. Google is an amazing website, it will show you the closest hotels to the train station.I have noticed that the World club mentions overnight accommodations as an option on their website. Has anyone ever utilized this option and is it a nice hotel like setting or just one of the rooms that you session in? Also, is it an option to have one of the girls stay the night with you (not sure I'd do this but could be an interesting option)?

BTW, thank you to all who contribute there and Happy early New Year.

Craiova
12-31-14, 03:37
I have noticed that the World club mentions overnight accommodations as an option on their website. Has anyone ever utilized this option and is it a nice hotel like setting or just one of the rooms that you session in? Also, is it an option to have one of the girls stay the night with you (not sure I'd do this but could be an interesting option)?.At World they prepare one of the better upstairs room and you can use this room together with your girl usually when World is closed very late at night. You pay 100 Euro only for the room and pay your girl extra. When you want to stay next day at World you've to pay than the additional entrance fee at World.

That's no option for me because allmost every FKK club girl will agree with you for an escort day / night in a hotel. This I've done many times with my favorite club girls.

In a german board was some years ago a funny story from a guy who stayed overnight in a World room with a girl. After going in this room around 4:00 am the guy wants sex with that girl but received the answer "Are you crazy sex so late I'm tired and want to sleep now" what she did. Triple LOL.

TankTank123
12-31-14, 04:46
I have noticed that the World club mentions overnight accommodations as an option on their website. Has anyone ever utilized this option and is it a nice hotel like setting or just one of the rooms that you session in? Also, is it an option to have one of the girls stay the night with you (not sure I'd do this but could be an interesting option)?You will just get one of the themed rooms at closing time. Nothing special. All they do is to clean it up, give you a clean small sheet that is normally supplied in all the rooms, and a musky quilt blanket. Only the normal common toilet in the middle of the row of themed rooms is available for use; unless you get to use the single VIP room that comes with an ensuite toilet with jacuzzi.

I have done it a few times as it is a convenient option when doing World on consecutive days. It costs about the same as a cheap hotel in the area plus 2 taxi fares. The main benefit for me is that I could drop off to sleep immediately at 5 am and get up at 10.30 am, freshen up and head straight for breakfast and watch the girls arrive. (It was also interesting to watch each of the girls troop off in their outside clothes at closing time. They look quite different.)

The girls I had asked were all very willing to stay overnight, but said that the rates were double after 5 am and that they needed to sleep. As such, I had not found it worthwhile to try. Rather, when I take a girl overnight (at other FKKs, not World so far), I usually bring them to a good hotel on their off day so they would be fresh.

TankTank123
12-31-14, 04:58
Perhaps a taxi back to Frankfurt? How much do you think that would be?The club has an arrangement with a private taxi service which charges €60 to Frankfurt if you book ahead of time. They are reluctant to provide this service exactly at closing time though, as all the taxis would already be reserved to ferry the girls back to Polheim, Lich, etc. I took it twice before at around 3 am. I was told that it would be €70 to the airport.

Syzygies
12-31-14, 07:11
The girls I had asked were all very willing to stay overnight, but said that the rates were double after 5 am and that they needed to sleep. As such, I had not found it worthwhile to try. Rather, when I take a girl overnight (at other FKKs, not World so far), I usually bring them to a good hotel on their off day so they would be fresh.Thanks for the info. Seems like a good option to sleep alone. I don't see the need for a girl as well unless you have money to burn or she wants to give free time. You can get a morning fuck soon enough anyway, unless the morning talent is too far below standard.

Thanks for the 60 euro taxi option. That could be very handy especially if sharing with a buddy. Better than taking taxi to Giessen then late train to Frankfurt, and can stay later. With a buddy the time sabed and comfort would far out weigh the cost.

TankTank123
12-31-14, 17:19
You can get a morning fuck soon enough anyway, unless the morning talent is too far below standard.When I stayed overnight, I always pre-arranged a favorite to turn up before 11 am, so that I would be assured of an 11 am fuck. They normally come earlier to join me for breakfast at the dining hall before 11 am to watch the talent steam in with outside clothes and then emerging naked; the reverse from the night before. Sometimes there were other overnighters to chat with and compare notes, as there are 4 such rooms.

Syzygies
01-01-15, 04:28
When I stayed overnight, I always pre-arranged a favorite to turn up before 11 am, so that I would be assured of an 11 am fuck. They normally come earlier to join me for breakfast at the dining hall before 11 am to watch the talent steam in with outside clothes and then emerging naked; the reverse from the night before. Sometimes there were other overnighters to chat with and compare notes, as there are 4 such rooms.How many girl look really great in clothes, normal shoes, and lacking makeup? Not many. Some would not even get a 2nd glance from me out in the street. Being naked and hopefully showing off a pretty good body makes a fair difference for me. Freeing the butt cheeks from constrictive jeans can help the shape a lot.

Fortunately there are some girls with natural beauty and stunning bodies, however I will always hate dessous days.

PussyLiccker
01-02-15, 03:48
Stopped by World on Tues. As expected, not many girls and that great of a LU. I went with Romanian Brunette Vera. A bit limited in kissing, but very enthusiastic and had a great time in the room. Hard to describe what she does, but she really turned me on with her body movements and grindings. LOL. It was nice since it's different from what I've experienced typically.

Der Auslander
01-02-15, 05:23
At world tonight until the early hours. Left the club just before closing but did not arrive until 10 pm after a long drive. Paid full 70 entry but received 15 off my next entry. Not many girls (somewhere around 20 in number, maybe a few more or less) but many men (when I arrived). Was told by some fellow mongers that number of ladies had been low all day. Number of service providers thinned out further as the night progressed. A few good girls present, but not many. Full report maybe later. If you want a wider selection of ladies, my bet is Sharks is the place to go. Number of service providers (in World) won't start to increase until next week at the earliest.

PussyLiccker
01-02-15, 05:57
At world tonight until the early hours. Left the club just before closing but did not arrive until 10 pm after a long drive. Paid full 70 entry but received 15 off my next entry. The World website states Sunday to Wednesday for the reduced 55 Euro entry. Before the discount applied only to certain windowed times during the club hours. I would agree Sharks is the club to visit around this time of the year.

Der Auslander
01-02-15, 12:19
I would agree Sharks is the club to visit around this time of the year.WORLD is now more like a North Rhine Westphalia establishment with a no approach policy (although not absolutely enforced). Some like this. I don't particularly have this preference. If you are a regular at World and are familiar with a number of the girls you probably would not notice this particular phenomenon. However if you are not a club regular you have this extra difficulty to overcome. As I said some like the no approach policy and I must admit it does prevent the risk of being pestered by little Romanian ladies harassing customers for business.

Will probably hit Sharks at some stage this weekend. Hopefully will be a bigger babe selection.

Optimist
01-03-15, 15:19
WORLD is now more like a North Rhine Westphalia establishment with a no approach policy (although not absolutely enforced). Some like this. I don't particularly have this preference. If you are a regular at World and are familiar with a number of the girls you probably would not notice this particular phenomenon. However if you are not a club regular you have this extra difficulty to overcome. As I said some like the no approach policy and I must admit it does prevent the risk of being pestered by little Romanian ladies harassing customers for business.Personally this policy makes the club much less interesting and much more boring. If you are standing or sitting on the ledge in the main room exit towards the VIP rooms then you will be approached so all is not lost.

PussyLiccker
01-03-15, 15:28
Personally this policy makes the club much less interesting and much more boring. If you are standing or sitting on the ledge in the main room exit towards the VIP rooms then you will be approached so all is not lost.Actually, I've been approached downstairs in the pool area, the tv lounge, and in the hallways like in the past. Didn't experience that at the main lounge besides ones coming by when sitting at the bar. Several available girls on the main lounge so you just make eye contact and call them over. The girls I been with seem like they expect to sit and chat a bit before zimmer. Vera I spent some time making out before zimmer.

I didn't notice much difference from my previous visits.

Syzygies
01-03-15, 15:39
Personally this policy makes the club much less interesting and much more boring. If you are standing or sitting on the ledge in the main room exit towards the VIP rooms then you will be approached so all is not lost.I hate to be hassled, so if not a single girl approached me for the whole day, I would not be bothered in the slightest. I know full well they only come for money so being approached is not making me feel desirable. I don't kid myself. I don't let girls molest me at all unless I am really interested. I don't try to get free feel-ups. That is bad behaviour in my view. Free looks at naked girls is sufficient for me.

Some guy complained the girl got his cock in her mouth before he could stop her. Ha Ha. That is just pathetic.

I have no problems to chase a girl that appeals to me till I get her attention. She can then either show interest or not. So I don't understand what the fuss is about. Try to ignore the rules as far as possible, I reckon. If certain girls stop pestering me, then great!

Banana Boi
01-03-15, 15:47
I hate to be hassled, so if not a single girl approached me for the whole day, I would not be bothered in the slightest................. I don't let girls molest me at all unless I am really interested. I don't try to get free feel-ups. That is bad behaviour in my view. My exact feelings as well.

Horny Harry
01-03-15, 15:50
I hate to be hassled, so if not a single girl approached me for the whole day, I would not be bothered in the slightest. I know full well they only come for money so being approached is not making me feel desirable. I don't kid myself. I don't let girls molest me at all unless I am really interested. I don't try to get free feel-ups. That is bad behaviour in my view. Free looks at naked girls is sufficient for me.

Some guy complained the girl got his cock in her mouth before he could stop her. Ha Ha. That is just pathetic.

I have no problems to chase a girl that appeals to me till I get her attention. She can then either show interest or not. So I don't understand what the fuss is about. Try to ignore the rules as far as possible, I reckon. If certain girls stop pestering me, then great!Yes exactly Syzygies. Anyone who can't get laid in a FKK club, doesn't know how to get the attention of a girl, or does not know how to stop a girl from giving him an unwanted BJ probably should get his head examined.

For as far as approaches go, most girls with even half a brain know that it's quite okay to approach me when I wink or smile at them or give them a flirty suggestive look, and that I'm not interested when I immediately look away after brief eye contact. I have no idea what these girls are thinking when they decide to come over and harass me after I deliberately do not return a smile, gesture or wink and immediately break off eye contact.

PussyLiccker
01-03-15, 15:52
Well I don't care for approach, but at times it can be beneficial if I can get a better look at her when comes by. I don't like it when the lounge is dim and girl is a bit distance away to get a better look of her face.

I've had some great sessions without any prezimmer or girls approaching. One memorable girl is from PHG, a pretty Latvian girl that didn't want to talk outside the room, and had the worst vibes. Took her, and it was a very good session. I've had others like this, like the hot blonde blue eyed German girl(hottest German girl I've run into) at LR that only stood at the bar area. I took her and holy moly!

ACA is pretty extreme when it comes to approach with girls sitting and waiting for the customer to approach, and most will not make any eye contact. I prefer the system as girl are available for the punter to sit with and chat a bit and zimmer. They change when you come sit next to them. LOL.

Der Auslander
01-03-15, 15:55
Personally this policy makes the club much less interesting and much more boring. If you are standing or sitting on the ledge in the main room exit towards the VIP rooms then you will be approached so all is not lost.I definitely agree with you Herr Optimist. A less interesting club because of the current policies. Perhaps more a 'less approach' policy as opposed to a 'no approach' policy. As others have commented girls will interact somewhat with the customers (downstairs or in passing in the corridors) but hardly at all in the main lounge unless you are a regular customer or unless deliberately invited. A very big difference to the way things used to be before the new middle management took charge and a very big change to how girls behaved two or three years ago. Makes things a bit more dull for the less frequent visitor but who can complain too much when there are naked ladies in the room! However, some prefer this policy and it does prevent pestering which is a good thing. Erica (now gone to Sharks) used to drive me demented with constant demands to take her to the room. I must have paid for at least the bonnet of her 'boyfriend's' BMW. I joke and she was not the worst and also is easy for me to say 'no'.

Hessen Bub
01-03-15, 16:11
Hassled by approaching girls. Never understood, how this can be a real issue. If a girl approaches and you don't want her, just tell her. There's maybe 2% of the girls who are annoying and keep approaching. During an average visit to Oase, Sharks, Mainhattan or World I get approached by a max. Of two or three girls. Must be my aura. LOL.

HB.

Horny Harry
01-03-15, 16:20
I definitely agree with you Herr Optimist. A less interesting club because of the current policies. Perhaps more a 'less approach' policy as opposed to a 'no approach' policy. As others have commented girls will interact somewhat with the customers (downstairs or in passing in the corridors) but hardly at all in the main lounge unless you are a regular customer or unless deliberately invited. A very big difference to the way things used to be before the new middle management took charge and a very big change to how girls behaved two or three years ago. Makes things a bit more dull for the less frequent visitor but who can complain too much when there are naked ladies in the room! However, some prefer this policy and it does prevent pestering which is a good thing. Erica (now gone to Sharks) used to drive me demented with constant demands to take her to the room. I must have paid for at least the bonnet of her 'boyfriend's' BMW. I joke and she was not the worst and also is easy for me to say 'no'.Yes, I fear that most girls owe it to themselves that the current "no approach" rules are in place. As I've said, with a little bit of common sense a lot of harassment and pestering could have been avoided, but a lot of girls just kept on diving down on you like a Kamikaze: no hope for a victory or session, but still trying against all odds and destroying their own ego in the process. Romanians are IMHO by far the worst offenders and some just won't take "no" for an answer no matter what excuse you use, and because I hate being rude and blunt, it is basically why I prefer GT's.

I haven't been to World in a long time (it's a bit out of the way for me) but I've noticed that the girls at Sharks are also a bit less aggressive in their approaches.

P.S. Is Oana still in World? She's a big sweetheart.

Citizen Kane
01-03-15, 17:25
Hassled by approaching girls. Never understood, how this can be a real issue. If a girl approaches and you don't want her, just tell her. There's maybe 2% of the girls who are annoying and keep approaching. During an average visit to Oase, Sharks, Mainhattan or World I get approached by a max. Of two or three girls. Must be my aura. LOL.

HB.It's different if you're not a regular. Having the same name, age, location conversation 20 times a day for a week (in different clubs) gets old pretty fast.

Hessen Bub
01-03-15, 18:19
Oana is still working at World.

I don't like clubs with a 100% no approach policy. I always found girls at World not very aggressive. Even at Artemis or Paradise (less that one visit per year, so I am not a regular) I never got approached in a way annoying me.

HB.

Der Auslander
01-04-15, 03:41
I don't like clubs with a 100% no approach policy. I always found girls at World not very aggressive.Yes agree completely with all of the above.

Highlights
01-04-15, 03:56
Sorry. My mistake. Oana is currently there. On vacation, for example: Madi, Christina, Diana (XS), Alexandra (XS), Kati, Marina.

HL

Luv Fake
01-04-15, 05:14
Hello,

I have visited Sharks and Oase this Friday and Saturday and will put up reports soon. I plan to visit World tonight. Last time I came here was 2 years ago.

Any recommendations in terms of girls?

Thanks!!

Syzygies
01-04-15, 05:22
Erica (now gone to Sharks) used to drive me demented with constant demands to take her to the room. Yes Erica was one and dark Christina. Both partly excusable since I had previously booked them. There were one or two other borderline girls, that I was still okay with like Antonia with small tits, and Katrin would come on a bit strong. The ones that I found most annoying were those where no booking ever occurred, no wink was ever given, no sign of encouragement, but would come from behind or jump on you while reclining with eyes closed etc.

Every overly persistent girl gets on my list of girls to avoid. I have low tolerance for nagging or aggression. Angel (was it) quickly made that list and later Erica and Christina got added. 1 or two others I did not even get the name.

Even Sylvana quickly learned not to approach me but the odd girl was overly persistent. By far most girls were very polite though. However I don't see a "no approach" rule giving me any problems at all and possibly could just enhance the relaxation a little.

My very first trip to World several years back was highly marred by very aggressive Bulgarian girls that seemed intent to bother new customers trying to relax, blow smoke in my face, block the walking path persistently, etc. Thankfully World has improved from that a lot.

Der Auslander
01-04-15, 09:29
The ones that I found most annoying were those where no booking ever occurred, no wink was ever given, no sign of encouragement, but would come from behind or jump on you while reclining with eyes closed etc.I never really had a problem with naked girls jumping on me! LOL.

However, I do see where you are coming from on this topic of overly familiar harassing ho's. I have to say that I never found World to be so bad in this regard and to the contrary I do find the current 'less approach' policy a bit dreary. Do keep in mind the fact that it is nice to be harassed by girls like Carla or Sabrina or Monica (not sure if she is still at World) or some others of this type. This is how I got to meet these ladies in the first place. Well in fairness they may not have actually jumped on me but on the other hand they were in a position of being able to approach me in the main lounge without the fear of reprimand by the clubs management. I take your point but there are positives as well as negatives associated with the possibility of girls being permitted to approach and we will have to agree to differ on this topic. Perhaps World requires a rest area (like in Oase) where girls cannot enter and annoy customers who are at rest rather than a policy which applies in all the main areas of the club.

Optimist
01-04-15, 13:30
Perhaps World requires a rest area (like in Oase) where girls cannot enter and annoy customers who are at rest rather than a policy which applies in all the main areas of the club.Yes. Then I can be jumped on to my heart's content in the rest of the club. Over the years some of my best sessions have been with girls who persisted and insisted on showing me their talents which were not immediately obvious. No way am I going to say yes to a girl who says "ficky ficky" from a distance of ten metres, or makes tongue (DATY) movements, or says "Mochst du Gesellschaft?

As others have said the "no approach" policy only seems to be fully effective in the main room.

Can I ask a question to more experienced members: which clubs are best for being approached by girls (in a non-shark way)?

Nick The G
01-04-15, 15:02
With the beginning of the new year, the fares for public transport have increased by 3,45% in the region of the Rhein-Main-Verkehrsverbund (RMV).

In addition, since first of January 2015, the fare for a minicar between Gieen station and FKK-World has increased from 12 to 13 Euro.

Yesterday, Saturday, World was pretty empty during the day, almost no men and approx. 20 girls at around 3 o'clock. Most of the well known girls were not present there.

After 5 o'clock situation became better with quite a few new faces for me.

I saw Andra, Ioana, Ionela, Damaris, Oana, Katrin, Isa, Sonya, Sarah (all romanian), Julia (bulgarian) and Jasmin (german).

I would hesitate to recommend FKK-World now for people who have not been there before or who don't know some of those girls listed. But maybe some of you are like Columbus and want to go on a voyage to explore the new and unknown.
Might become better after middle of January, but who knows.

Dufey
01-23-15, 13:00
I got to the club in the mid afternoon. I paid my entry using my gold VIP pass. I received a 15 euro discount voucher from the TF.

The line up during the first weeks of January is always down so I was not expecting too much in terms of girls. There was some that I knew but none of the usual stars for my taste. Maybe 40 girls were working today.

I tried new girl to me Riccarda from Romania, she has black haired and a cute enough look for me. I spent one hour with her. Riccarda gave me a BBBJ and then I fondled her body. I then performed DATY on her and she assures me she had an orgasm giving me the thumbs up. Her BBBJ was okay and I fucked her in several positions and came quite nicely to my satisfaction. I paid 100 euro for the one hour.

Later on, late in the night, I saw Riccarda was with her black haired friend and kept calling me over. So I eventually took the bait. The girl that Riccarda wanted to introduce me to was her friend Daniella who was new to me. Daniella said that Riccarda had said good things about me and that I should take her to the room. We fooled around on the couch the three of us together and eventually I got into the mood to go to the room with Daniella.

The session with Daniella was good as well. I took one hour with her which was relaxed. Daniella gave me a BBBJ including ball licking which was welcome. She was more of a licker and sucker of cock than Riccarda and did deep throat at stages. I then performed DATY on Daniella and she came with a nice orgasm according to her. Daniella said that what Riccarda said about me was correct that I was a good customer. We went back to BBBJ to get my cock upright again and then we had sex in various positions. But it was difficult for me to finish so I opted for a CIM finish. Daniella sucked and sucked and I asked for her to deep throat since that felt much better and she did and eventually I came in her mouth. To finish Daniella spat out my spunk into the bin. It was a good 150 euro session that was.

Food was okay today.

Girls in the line-up that I can recall included:

Daniella, ro black haired, average build.

Denisa, bg, the MILF.

Julia, bg the skinny long black haired one which is uninhibited and happy to flash her gash.

Luana, ro, brown haired, average build.

Ricarda, ro, black haired, average build.

Samira, ro black haired, average build.

I left at 5 am closing time after getting to the club at 2:30 pm. I spent 250 euro cash during this long visit.

It was a relaxing day of wellness using the swimming pool, sauna and cooling down in the freezing outdoors. I avoided using the whirl pool since I am so afraid of what was in the concoction of men's sweat, [CodeWord109] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord109) and dirty arses that have gotten into that water. At least for the pool there is circulation of water and there is water mass to disperse such things.

Dufey
01-23-15, 13:10
Can I ask a question to more experienced members: which clubs are best for being approached by girls (in a non-shark way)?In the Hessen area this would be Sharks in my experience. Better than Oase in any event if you are excluding World from the mix.

Dufey
01-24-15, 11:56
I arrived at World at 7 pm after leaving Oase at 4 pm. I took a detour via the supermarket for some supplies. In the cold weather I was sure my refrigerated dairy products like milk would not go off by sitting in the boot of the car.

I paid for the entry using the gold VIP card which works out at 47.50 euro per entry. This was Gold VIP before the price increase for 10 entries increased to 525 euro from 475 euro for the 10 entry Gold card.

I went for a coffee and a drink of water at the bar and surveyed the scene. Jenny from Germany came to say Hello,. Later on, I went to take some dinner at the buffet. The new chef at World was okay. The food has improved a bit since the autumn period when it was appalling.

As I was eating Jenny called me over to meet a new girl that had started at World who was German-Turkish called Alcenya. She was cute as a button with her long blonde hair.

So after eating, you can guess that my first booking at World was with Alcenya. Looking closely at Alcenya she did have blonde hair but the underlay was black or dark hair. She had brown eyes and a small spinner's body that beheld see cup breasts. The see cup breasts looked good on her since it fitted her small package look. I took a shower before my booking with Alcenya which was more as a show that I was clean than I was actually dirty. We managed to find a VIP room free and got set up with towels on the bed. Alcenya asked if I wanted kissing and I said yes. So Alcenya gave me a mouth wash to rinse my mouth out based on that request. Then we could kiss which she did well and did so throughout the session. During the foreplay, Alcenya announced that she does not allow licking of her pussy so that was out of the rhythm of the session. So it was onto BBBJ and this is where Alcenya excelled as she also licked balls and underside and did a good job on the shaft as well. Then it was onto sex and we fucked in several positions. There is something about doing spinners as you can move them around some easily into the positions for sex. In the end I finished with a CIM into this cute girl's mouth. Damage was 150 euro.

For an interlude I took a massage with the moustachioed man Gunter for a 30 minute massage for 30 euro. I really like the massages from Gunter such that when he is in the house I have to book a massage.

Later on, for my second session I spied Isa from Romania was afoot. Isa has long dark blonde hair and natural be / see cup breasts that are fun to play with, big brown eyes and a slightly big butt in proportion to her chest. I took a one hour session with Isa and also got access to her arse hole for some anal sex. Isa said that she was getting more into the anal sex when previously she did not allow it. Isa kisses really nicely with tongue and with passion. The foreplay was just fun playing with her body, feeling and sucking on her tits, having her suck my cock in various positions of standing up, me lying down and me straddling her neck and so on. Then when I could take it no more I pushed for the condom for her arsehole for me to fuck her there. No vaginal sex to begin with. I fucked Isa until I came into her arsehole, Damage was 200 euro. Recommended and I would repeat.

I spent a fair bit of time chilling, enjoying the music and the atmosphere in the lounge or taking a lie down but not sleeping downstairs or having a sauna or a dip in the indoor swimming pool. I do like the facilities and space of World for the relax aspect.

Girls in the line-up that I recall included:

Alcenya de / Tr, petite, see cup breasts, big blonde long hair, brown eyes.

Alexandra ro, petite, long light coloured hair.

Carla ro, light hair, curvy body, be cup high breasts.

Deborah ro, blonde.

Giulia, bg, skinny build, tall, long black haired, southern complexion.

Isa ro, light hair, see cup natural breasts, brown eyes.

Jenny de, long straight black hair.

Julia ro, she is a blonde, be cup silicon breasts, tall, slim, nice arse but no anal. Returned after an absence of maybe over 1 year.

Luana ro, brunette.

Neya ro, blonde.

Oana ro black hair.

Romina ro, blonde.

Samira ro, black haired.

Missing girls included:

Adelina who works as Rebecca at Sharks now.

Antonia ro, blonde, see cup breasts, brown eyes.

Karina skinny who works as Paloma at Sharks now.

Samantha ro, pretty faced slim blonde girl with A cup breasts.

I left at 3:45 am. I guessed staying to closing time at 5 am was futile since I was not going to book anymore girls and I wanted to avoid the rush of drunken men clogging up the locker room all leaving at the same time. It was a shame as I quite the enjoy the end times in the club just chilling to the DJ and having a drink and soaking in the atmosphere of sitting in a club surrounded by naked women who were done bothering you. Spend this World visit was 427.50 euro.

Syzygies
01-24-15, 13:09
Akira in Sharks tells me that World now has 4 Thai girls. This is really stretching my belief as previously only had a brief visit from Selena of Mainhatten, when I was attending.

Dufey
01-24-15, 13:21
Akira in Sharks tells me that World now has 4 Thai girls. This is really stretching my belief as previously only had a brief visit from Selena of Mainhatten, when I was attending.If there are four Thai girls at World then they must have been recent additions since earlier in January.

Citizen Kane
01-24-15, 13:50
Alcenya announced that she does not allow licking of her pussy She won't last long at World if that becomes common knowledge with the punters.

Dufey
01-24-15, 13:51
She won't last long at World if that becomes common knowledge with the punters.Alcenya did not last long at all. She gave up the job within several weeks when she only worked weekends anyway.

Sirioja
01-24-15, 19:59
Like 1 week ago, this Thursday, parking very empty at 21 h.

About 25 girls, Oanna. Ro, GFE Flori. Ro, many regular girls, 2 new blond with pony tail, average casting.

Sad mood in my favorite FKK even staff very friendly.

Waiting for come back, so I leave for Oase.

Comvos2002
01-24-15, 21:02
Yesterday I was there form 18.00 until 1. 30 and once again World club did not disappoint me.

The ratio Girls / customers was very good, a lot of girls even complained about that! I guess because of the cold weather and because of some bad reviews here and there. Still I personally find much more appealing World.

This time I saw a lot of new entries of course from Romania, slim with big or small breasts anyway, beautiful faces, a certain moment it felt like It was my harem! (One small reflection, how many beautiful ladies has this country (Romania)? It is unbelievable! They should really preserve their DNA!

I first encountered with Jessica, Ro, (silicon breasts C), amazing butt, 1. 65 tall, face 7, dark hair with blue eyes, trained body 9 with extra soft skin: THE TOP performer in World and very nice personality.

Then with Giuliana, A breasts, excellent butt, 1. 72 tall, face 7, smile 10! , trained body 9, with a long tattoo on her back, dark hair and blue eyes, she seems crazy at the beginning and probably she can scare some clients with her body language, but with me she offered a very good service, asked me what and how I liked then BBBJ, DFK;.

Her attractive and sexy smile and her kindness while we chatted, pushed me to try with her. Recommended!

And then with a 19-20 years old sweetheart, blond Ro, Elia, new in the club, face 8, breasts B, 1,70 tall, body 7, wears nice jewelry, she did what she could, of course she is still very young but I appreciated her efforts. Service was just ok.

Great DJ, the guy really knows how to create the right atmosphere.

Food nothing to complain about, it was served continuously, until the early morning.

Hessen Bub
01-24-15, 21:13
Jessica and Guliana are two longtimers at World, providing good service. Sessions with Jessica can be really great, she knows how to please a guy.

HB.

Dufey
01-25-15, 09:58
I got to World this night at 11:20 pm since I was to meet a friend in the club. I paid my entry.

There are still a good number of good girls at World, but this club's line-up has been in decline over the months of 2014. There is still a recovery to be made, but there is enough. Many of the tourists men who come for the short time want the sure thing so may opt only for the large numbers of girls that you can find in Oase and Sharks at the minute. Also the distance from Frankfurt is a deterrent. We all know that the average service level at World is good compared to the average at Oase right now with the upsell and short time in the room. Maybe not be the case in all instances but we are talking generalities here.

Also at World on the FKK days the girls are really naked unlike at Oase where girls are wearing crop tops, lingerie mesh tops and even panties on FKK days instead of being naked. This is not correct. It is good that World continues to insist on the standard that the girls are naked but for their shoes and their pussy must be on show and not covered up with a waist band or a belt. Diana ro has a habit at World of having her hand bag cover her pussy since she is shy about it.

World has enough girls but when the day shift leaves at 9 pm the club can get very empty like it can on Fridays and Saturdays. Oase allows the girls to leave from 10 pm so you can have a later start in Oase for the Messe guests.

Anyway I see my friend and after a few minutes chat he claims he is tired and is leaving the club since he had been in World since midday. It was a disappointment after the effort to get to far flung World from Frankfurt.

First girl that I asked for the room was Isa ro who is a blonde, nice full breasted girl with child bearing hips. Her blonde hair is long and straight with brown eyes. I do not recall any tattoos. Without any need to indicate at first how long we were to spend in the room the session extended to the hour length with the antics we performed in the room. DFK was had at first, and then Isa went down on me for BBBJ. I then had Isa lie on her stomach for me to give her DATY and rim her arse. This is where I think Isa gets ideas later on for something extra. I think Isa likes the playing around her arse. It is great fun exploring Isa's backside then I turn her over for her to lie on her back so I can give her further DATY from a different angle.

Isa then gives me more BBBJ with ball licking and sucking (BLS). On with the condom and we perform vaginal sex in the missionary position. The room is hot so I give up for a breather and breathe heavily. Isa then asks whether I wanted to do it somewhere else. I am a bit confused so I ask does she mean we go fuck somewhere like in the Kino where it is cooler. Isa looks at me confused. I am confused too. So finally after a bit of clarification what Isa meant was that I could fuck in her in her arsehole.

So after a bit of more BBBJ I am ready to go again. Isa says she is relatively new to anal sex so we have to get it in her arse slowly. We attempt different positions but it seems best entering Isa from her in a sideways position since I can see Isa's back hole to put it in the right hole and she feels comfortable. So we start with a type of sideways with Isa on her side and me on my knees fucking her arse. We then move to a missionary position so I can see her winking pussy as I fuck her arsehole and see the look on Isa's face clearer. Isa is really getting into it. Isa does not so much like this missionary anal position so we move back to sideways fucking again. For me this sideways position is not giving me the right penetration to get me off so I move Isa to be flat on her stomach and enter her arsehole again from above and behind her. So in the prone bone or the dead doggie position I get the right penetration for me to fuck her arse to the extent that I orgasm in her arsehole. It is so good. I am sweating buckets from the exertion.

We end the session with a long about of DFK which is nice to see Isa giving you all the time you paid for and was in no mad rush to leave the room. Damage was 200 euro. At World, for me Isa is top girl.

This day there was at World not so much else takes my fancy. There were maybe 50-60 girls. Not as many as Oase. Maybe it is better spend entry money on Sharks and Oase unless you get the discounted entry fare which attracts also many of the locals that come in for the cheap entry, included beer and wreck the place and atmosphere.

For a second session I take Isa ro again. There really was not much choice going on for me at World. I do like to try different girls in a visit and the girls know this. Once again we have an hour together in a room. There is the DFK, BBBJ and DATY and exploring each other's bodies with kisses and tongues probing all over. Starting with DFK, Isa then moves down to give me BBBJ and BLS. I then decide to go in for the kill and have Isa lie back to relax, I take my time working from her top, moving down to her breasts and taking my time there preparing the area before going down further on her to give her DATY until she has an orgasm this time. Isa is exhausted for a bit then she gets up again to give me BBBJ to get me hard again. We have vaginal sex this time in missionary and doggie style but it is not enough to get me over the edge. So I lie back as Isa gives me a hand job to completion while licking and kissing my chest. We end the session with another long about of DFK until the time runs out.

I missed out on booking Sabrina (ro) and Nelly (ro) who went home early before I arrived. This is the problem of arriving late and the day shift girls have left already.

My other friend took Katy ro for one hour to the room and said she was nice.

No Samantha ro, no Carla ro and no Antonia ro with the nice boobies and good DFK. Also did not see Giuliana ro and no Christina ro.

The World that day was great with DJ Andy playing so much Romanian music and the girls were dancing everywhere. It is so much fun and I love to watch the girls dancing. It is one big party in the weekend nights at World, having an atmosphere that I do not always get at Sharks or Oase. It was a great day and very much fun even with some of the usual girls that everyone loves to write about were not there. But together, all together, it is still, for me, a nice place to be.

Total cash spend was 379 euro. Left the club just past normal closing time at 5:10am. Tired out.

Happy Fkk
01-26-15, 01:44
There are still a good number of good girls at World, but this club's line-up has been in decline over the months of 2014.Happy 2015. Is this year will be the decline of this kind of stuff from 'the ISG BBTeam'?

There were maybe 50-60 girls. Not as many as Oase. Maybe it is better spend entry money on Sharks and Oase.Let people read and think by themselves.

The World that day was great with DJ Andy playing so much Romanian music and the girls were dancing everywhere. It is so much fun and I love to watch the girls dancing.What else? I think you you should have stay in Oase and Sharks.

But together, all together, it is still, for me, a nice place to be.You forgot at the end to repeat that Oase and Sharks are (maybe / probably) better choice. Unbelievable to miss this. Good start, bad end.

Craiova
01-26-15, 11:21
Have recently seen at World a face and a body that reminds me at first look on Margot Robbie. She's played Leo's favorite girl Naomi in the movie "the wolf of Wall Street". By the way after seeing this movie I had the feeling I must have my own private orgy immediately.

So when I saw Linda I' ve felt like Leo "I must fuck this girl". But first a breakfast and after that I saw Linda coming out of room with a club colleague of me. So of course I've asked him and his opinion was quite ok but she hasn't kissed him.

A little bit later I've casted Linda and asked if she would give me real DFK. She said no she can't do this for everybody. Fine was my answer you're right it isn't necessary to do that with everybody but just do it with me. LOL No she never gives DFK in no case. So that's for me a No Go. So no room with her.

But she's really a quite good looking girl at World at that day the best looking blondes together with the well known Sabrina and Alina. Linda is at World around two weeks and claimed World is her first german FKK club club after working in Antwerpen.

But I've noticed so far first girl I've asked: No DFK and this at World. LOL Not really a problem for me because this happens with beauties in all big Hessen FKK clubs nowadays but also at World guys!

Sirioja
01-26-15, 19:05
A little bit later I've casted Linda and asked if she would give me real DFK. She said no she can't do this for everybody. Fine was my answer you're right it isn't necessary to do that with everybody but just do it with me. LOL No she never gives DFK in no case. So that's for me a No Go. So no room with her.

But she's really a quite good looking girl at World at that day the best looking

But I've noticed so far first girl I've asked: No DFK and this at World. LOL Not really a problem for me because this happens with beauties in all big Hessen FKK clubs nowadays but also at World guys!I'm not sure she will work much in World, I don't know if she were on Thursday because I m attracted by slim blond and I didn't fall in front of her and I've met so many very pretty girls at World providing real DFK and GFE services like Florie. Ro, chestnut with pony tail and red boots who were on Thursday.

Also, no problem at Oase with Lexi. Ro, Roxana. Ro, Ina. Let, Elisabet. Hu.

More problems at Sharks with some Romanian brunettes Evita. Ro, Nina. Ro or Sophie. Ru, but OK with Lis. Ro or Moira. Ro or short blond hairs Selena. Ro.

McAdonis
01-29-15, 23:46
First girl that I asked for the room was Isa ro who is a blonde, nice full breasted girl with child bearing hips. Her blonde hair is long and straight with brown eyes.

I stopped by World first week of January. It had been a Saturday night, but the place was dead. Isa was the best looking of the fifteen or so girls. Her ass and hips are quite large, relative to her legs. Usually girls with hips her size have much bigger thighs and calves. In the room, she seemed agreeable, did a little DFK but not extended. Tried a few different positions but nothing adventurous. It was late in the evening, so I decided on CIM. My complaint is she stopped going as I climaxed. Some girls will continue milking you with their mouth. She just kept her mouth there. I can't remember if she let the cum dribble out of her mouth or not.

UShobbyist
01-30-15, 01:22
I stopped by World first week of January....... It was late in the evening, so I decided on CIM. My complaint is she stopped going as I climaxed. Some girls will continue milking you with their mouth. She just kept her mouth there. I can't remember if she let the cum dribble out of her mouth or not.Thank you for your report. Is it still 50 euros extra for CIM?

Craiova
01-30-15, 02:14
Is it still 50 euros extra for CIM?Yep CIM is 50 Euro extra at World.

Dufey
02-01-15, 09:22
I stopped by World first week of January. It had been a Saturday night, but the place was dead. Isa was the best looking of the fifteen or so girls. Her ass and hips are quite large, relative to her legs. Usually girls with hips her size have much bigger thighs and calves. In the room, she seemed agreeable, did a little DFK but not extended. Tried a few different positions but nothing adventurous. It was late in the evening, so I decided on CIM. My complaint is she stopped going as I climaxed. Some girls will continue milking you with their mouth. She just kept her mouth there. I can't remember if she let the cum dribble out of her mouth or not.Isa does indeed have the Rueben like child bearing hips and arse. It is something to hold onto in doggie style sex and there is more padding for the banging. It is that slap slap slap sound that is generated as two bodies come together in unison.

Thank you for the tip on the CIM. I always liked Isa's CIM service. I guess different strokes for different folks.

Isa is hopefully back in World again. Currently she is Romania. I think she is cute.

Syzygies
02-01-15, 09:26
Thank you for your report. Is it still 50 euros extra for CIM?Official prices don't change for specific services. Unusual question.

Dufey
02-01-15, 09:30
Have recently seen at World a face and a body that reminds me at first look on Margot Robbie. She's played Leo's favorite girl Naomi in the movie "the wolf of Wall Street". I saw Linda coming out of room with a club colleague of me. So of course I've asked him and his opinion was quite ok but she hasn't kissed him.

A little bit later I've casted Linda and asked if she would give me real DFK. She said no she can't do this for everybody. Fine was my answer you're right it isn't necessary to do that with everybody but just do it with me. LOL No she never gives DFK in no case. So that's for me a No Go. So no room with her.Cool. So Linda has the look of the attached picture?

That is a must do as you say. That was one horny scene in the movie. A beautiful girl like that coming out naked bar their socks is the girl's idea of slipping into something more comfortable is a turn on.

Dufey
02-01-15, 09:32
See attached, World has a promotion called a Surprise Thursday.

The tag line that follows the advert says: "What the Wold holds today ready for their guests, can hardly be put into words, but super surprise! Because that is what the new Thursday theme: On receipt of each guest will receive a surprise!"

Before the jokes come in on that it is meant to be a surprise so why do not you go yourself. Does anyone know what the surprise is meant to be?

Dufey
02-01-15, 09:38
The promotions at World keep coming to drum up the business of attendance by men and thereby the girls too.

There is a party event on Thursday 12 Feb.

I am not expecting it to be like one of the major World parties since it is held on a Thursday. Maybe worth a look especially if the girls come in to work the Thursday as there is a tendency for Thursday at World to be weak because some girls take Thursday as a rest day before the big work days of Friday and Saturday where the girls will work late since that is when the punters come in.

Dufey
02-01-15, 09:44
Happy 2015. Is this year will be the decline of this kind of stuff from 'the ISG BBTeam'?

Let people read and think by themselves.

What else? I think you you should have stay in Oase and Sharks.

You forgot at the end to repeat that Oase and Sharks are (maybe / probably) better choice. Unbelieavable to miss this. Good start, bad end.Bonne année et bonne santé Happy FKK.

People can only read and think for themselves if there is someone writing the report. If no one write the report there is nothing to read and then this thread goes into disrepair perpetuating the thing that you most fear. Is this the promotion that you desire?

Currently, I stay in the Oase and Sharks but also in the World. I still have the gold VIP card. I hope that helps give you an indication on how much I like the World. Many of my friends enjoy the World over Oase, Mainhattan and even Sharks.

Next time I will try to remember to end my reports with something more on Oase and Sharks. It is a bad end. I know.

I do not know if this the decline of this kind of stuff since I have no idea what stuff you are taking. I am sorry.

Craiova
02-01-15, 10:28
Cool. So Linda has the look of the attached picture?

That is a must do as you say. That was one horny scene in the movie. A beautiful girl like that coming out naked bar their socks is the girl's idea of slipping into something more comfortable is a turn.Yep quite similar. Face and hair very similar. Linda's cup's also have similar size and shape. Only the shape of Linda's ass isn't so perfect and I've heard her ass isn't firm even a little bit too soft. And Linda's body wasn't at the brown complexion, Linda's body has a white complexion.

But all this is whine about her on a very high level.

Yes I've liked this scene coming in Margot in a more comfortable dress but in the movie are a lot of very horny scenes.

Dufey
02-01-15, 11:19
Specials in February at FKK World.

Whoever appears as a group of 5 people, gets a welcome gift even a bottle of vodka or Jacky (5 persons Group Special) donated!

Also new in the wonderful "Special Program" FKK World: points or visits gather with the slogan pay 5 x, 6 x come! . For each 70 euro entry a 5 er bonus card is handed out, which is merely stamped at the next visit to the reception. After 5 successful entries or entries of the sixth admission is free as a thank you!

By the way: The Special "entry 55 €" the guests is closed on Sundays continue faithful. And indeed the whole day long. There is Beer for free and, as always, lots of fun! * Not in conjunction with any other discounts, no other specials.

Also as a reminder. FKK World seems the only mega club in the Hessen area that continues to insist on their girls being full naked and not wearing bras and panties.

Ableyone
02-01-15, 13:49
Before the jokes come in on that it is meant to be a surprise so why do not you go yourself. Does anyone know what the surprise is meant to be?I've heard the word used when referring to gifts a girl received during a Christmas party at another club.

Dufey
02-01-15, 14:10
I've heard the word used when referring to gifts a girl received during a Christmas party at another club.Thanks Ableyone.

Any idea what the gift may be.

At Christmas and Easter there is sometimes a gift of a chocolate bunny or Christmas chocolates or Christmas ginger bread. I suppose it is something Carnival related. I was just thinking it may be a discount card but usually World say this in their advertisement.

Danny227
02-01-15, 14:16
Bonne anne et bonne sant Happy FKK.

People can only read and think for themselves if there is someone writing the report. If no one write the report there is nothing to read and then this thread goes into disrepair perpetuating the thing that you most fear. Is this the promotion that you desire?

Currently, I stay in the Oase and Sharks but also in the World. I still have the gold VIP card. I hope that helps give you an indication on how much I like the World. Many of my friends enjoy the World over Oase, Mainhattan and even Sharks.

Next time I will try to remember to end my reports with something more on Oase and Sharks. It is a bad end. I know.

I do not know if this the decline of this kind of stuff since I have no idea what stuff you are taking. I am sorry.Thanks for the posts. I have been to Oase, Sharks and Palace. I have been told to try World, but World will be a pain to get to. Is World better than Sharks or at least same level? Also, how is LU?

Thanks

Nick The G
02-01-15, 23:12
Thanks for the posts. I have been to Oase, Sharks and Palace. I have been told to try World, but World will be a pain to get toIf you prefer to feel pain, get on the pain train (to Pohlheim-Garbenteich). Once you're in FKK-World, you will feel the pain drain while relaxing in highly trained seemingly painless pussies.

Ain't that a good story?

ForWebOnly
02-02-15, 18:54
In the last time, I saw a small, slim little gipsy in World.

She is about 155 without shoes and weights sure less than 40 kg.

Did not test her, but would like to hear comments.

Danny227
02-02-15, 20:45
If you prefer to feel pain, get on the pain train (to Pohlheim-Garbenteich). Once you're in FKK-World, you will feel the pain drain while relaxing in highly trained seemingly painless pussies.

Ain't that a good story?Awesome point, Nick. LOL. I agree, but the question is would I do better relaxing in highly trained seemingly painless pussies at World or Sharks? If you say that World is better, I'll take the pain '.

Thanks bud.

Sirioja
02-02-15, 23:26
On Thursday last week or this Friday 30 , my World was so empty compare to last summer.

About 25/30 girls with Oanna. Ro, Flori. Ro, blond Nea. Ro, Madi. Ro, some regular girls, a small brunette who went working in Golden Time and came back, a silicon tits brunette with pony tail and face a bit harsh.

If world staff read this forum, from a very regular customer who drive from Paris every week end and whose favorite girl in FKK is in your club, because one of the most classy and elegant girl in FKK from Stuttgart to Hamburg, so World club was my favorite in 2014 , but I think you make mistake for girls management when you oblige them to work during the week when not many customers and they are not so fresh the days when most customers come, Friday and Saturday.

And also you are the most expensive club on Thursday, Friday and Saturday with Oase, more than Sharks or Mainhattan, brother club, but the less close to Frankfurt.

Saturday at 21 h, need to wait for room with about 25 rooms in Oase despite average casting and the day before your club was empty.

You should think about you new way of managing your girls, you have some girls who offer the best services around Frankfurt when they are not so tired and why be more expensive than your other club Mainhattan in Frankfurt, easier to reach, it's up to you, but your club looks sad when empty now.

I remember your top model girl Anna. Pl, lovely blond Isabella and still in your club my favorite.

Left at 5 h for my first igloo car short night under snow, before the disappointing Oase the day after.

Breadman
02-03-15, 00:16
Awesome point, Nick. LOL. I agree, but the question is would I do better relaxing in highly trained seemingly painless pussies at World or Sharks? If you say that World is better, I'll take the pain '.

Thanks bud.World over Sharks any day of the week.

Faceless78
02-03-15, 00:49
World over Sharks any day of the week.Really? Lately tons of posts are speaking highly of sharks. I've no personal idea, but seems sharks had a decent Lu for the moment.