PDA

View Full Version : FKK World - Giessen

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48

Breadman
02-03-15, 21:13
Really? Lately tons of posts are speaking highly of sharks. I've no personal idea, but seems sharks had a decent Lu for the moment.Just my opinion, find World girls provide more couch time and better service in the rooms, at least my success ration is much higher at World overall compared to Sharks. Can only think of one spectacular session at Sharks and it was with an X World girl. Is it because Sharks is easier to reach by public transportation, thus more tourists to rip off? I also like newer girls to the business, Sharks always seems to be staffed with girls who've been in the business before (at least that's what I see with all the familiar older faces). My thinking is the new younger girls are thinking of heading to Germany to make some money so they ask a girl who worked in Germany several years back and that girl worked at World. Sharks is just too new of a club to be getting these types of referrals. Am I right or wrong? And World has free beer and more quiet places to relax between sessions.

Ortos
02-03-15, 21:48
Just my opinion, find World girls provide more couch time and better service in the rooms, at least my success ration is much higher at World overall compared to Sharks. Can only think of one spectacular session at Sharks and it was with an X World girl. Is it because Sharks is easier to reach by public transportation, thus more tourists to rip off? I also like newer girls to the business, Sharks always seems to be staffed with girls who've been in the business before (at least that's what I see with all the familiar older faces). My thinking is the new younger girls are thinking of heading to Germany to make some money so they ask a girl who worked in Germany several years back and that girl worked at World. Sharks is just too new of a club to be getting these types of referrals. Am I right or wrong? And World has free beer and more quiet places to relax between sessions.I used to have the same opinion as above, and I used to put the overall World experience over that at Sharks. But things change fast in this FKK scene, things are rather fluid at the moment. There's no denying that World has suffered a long term (if not chronic) decline in just about every department across the board, whilst Sharks has really transformed itself, within the space of about 16 months into one of the top two clubs in the Frankfurt area. For many of us, the first criteria in deciding which club to go spend your Eintritt money on are Line-up and Service levels. The line-up at Sharks, to judge from what I saw about two-three weeks ago, has really raised its game. I used to struggle to get the intimate, GFE sessions I could find at, say, World or Oase. But I've hit pretty consistent great sessions there over the past 4 months, whereas, during the same time frame, the line up (and other factors) at World have left me with a lack-lustre overall club experience.

I should add that one of the great attractions at World is the probablility of encountering fresh new-to-the-scene girls in the line-up. I saw alot of those kind of girls coming and going at Sharks lately.

Perhaps (and I hope) things are on the re-bound at World and we shall see it peak again. But as matters stand, the World over Sharks equation is being re-written.

O.

Hessen Bub
02-04-15, 08:12
My 2 Cents: Sharks has the best line up currently in Hessen. Girls are relaxed, plenty of couch time if you want, high service level. Had 2 new girls the other day, both including DFK, DATY, fingering, no upsell, nothing.

HB.

Craiova
02-04-15, 09:25
My 2 Cents: Sharks has the best line up currently in Hessen. Girls are relaxed, plenty of couch time if you want, high service level. Had 2 new girls the other day, both including DFK, DATY, fingering, no upsell, nothing.
Which two girls? Are you referring to your actual reported girls Lina and Luna?

Girls with this average looking I'll find enough at Oase and Mainhattan to do the same and in World in any case. And I don't need "plenty of couch time". For what? And sorry no first class club beauty waist her time with this. Never ever I want more than 5 minutes with a girl to check if it could fit or not, usually two minutes.

But I don't see at Sharks young beauties which I have at Oase the last time. So for me Oase line up much better than Sharks. Of course these Oase beauties aren't so easy and know their value. I usually don't get DFK, BL, DATY fingering and so on in a 50 euro session. But with an one hour session it usually works with the Oase beauties to get a good session including the things I like.

My actual line up ranking. Clear number one Oase followed with large difference by Sharks. Slightly behind follows Mainhattan. Far behind these three clubs are World and Palace. My two cents to this based on visits to all big5 Hessen FKK clubs (Palace once, World and Sharks twice, Mainhattan three times and Oase more than three times.) in January and February 2015.

Hessen Bub
02-04-15, 11:14
It all depends on your personal taste. I found Sharks' LU much better than Oases. You don't. So what? You define your girls as high class beauties. I don't. Oase Sabina (Ex-Sharks Ramona) may have a good face, but her ass is getting bigger and bigger and was too fat from the day she started at Sharks. Same for other favorites of yours. Tastes vary. Lina and Luna are just examples, there's other girls like Mia, Moira etc. , they all kiss (me, don't know about other guys).

HB.

Sirioja
02-04-15, 12:05

HB.It's your opinion and I respect and also for Craiova who seems to prefer Oase casting, but are you both in the truth?

Sunday a member showed me Mia and she even smiled to me, but I find her face non attractive and also for Moira who is friendly and provides good GFE with DFK services but I won't return with her because of her face not attractive enough for me.

In Sharks and Oase, at the moment, there are for me many average look girls but not much top attractive look girls who are for me Maria new friend blond with pony tail at Oase, Dina. Hu, Andrea. Bu, Evita. Ro at Sharks but not good feeling with these girls.

Except Maria blond platinum at Oase, I never found a girl at Oase or Sharks, I want to meet 10 times or more like I met in GT, Prestige and even 3 girls in World with 1 in World met about 30 times only because she is for me a top attractive girl with really good services.

I left Oase this Saturday because I was bored not finding attractive girl during 10 hours, Friday 23 Jan had only 1 bad meeting with Nina. Ro and this Sunday no meeting during 7 hours at Sharks, never happened in World even I agree casting had been better in June, but a girl like Flori. Ro provides really friendly GFE with DFK services.

I think no truth about look tastes, some men prefer small fat girls who are often very kind for sex, and also no truth for services because girls don't behave the same with different men due to feeling between a man and a woman even prostitute, like my Isabella blond ex Sharks and met so many times after in World.

But I know I will not return for Mainhattan casting and not very interested by Palace attractive girls behaviour like Stella. De.

Danny227
02-05-15, 00:30
Guys,

Thanks for all this great information. It seems that even if it is not at its prime, World is worth checking out. My favorite used to be Artemis, but recently, Sharks took first place big time. I had 1 bad session (I walked out after 5 minutes, gave the girl 50 and that's it. I am thinking maybe she had a bad day and I should try her again. Hot girl) from about 12 sessions only during my last weekend there. Possible to find good girls at Oase, but I find the atmosphere too pushy. Girls are quite aggressive and at least in the winter, I don't find the facility itself so great. That said, I had spectacular sessions there!

Some women in the clubs expect you go in with them every time you come only because you took them one time (I had one girl use really bad language when I said no).

You want to keep you options open for next time. What do you tell them to stay nice, but say no?

Tomorrow morning I'll be off to World (lets hope Thursday is a good night). Friday - Sharks.

Craiova
02-06-15, 15:51
At Palace we have since some years a minimum age for the girls of 21 years. Mainhattan has changed last year the minimum age for the girls of 21 years too. At Oase and Sharks they still have 18 years as minimum age for the girls. As far as I know the smaller Frankfurt FKK clubs Royal, Rom, Bahama and Atlanta have the 18 years rule.

I'm not sure about World. Have heard some rumors that World maybe change to the 21 years minimum age policy for the club girls.

Does anybody know for sure how the current World minimum age for the girls there is? And this special for new girls because when Mainhattan changed to 21 years they allowed one regular Mainhattan girl age under 21 still to work there but refused all new girls younger than 21.

Sirioja
02-06-15, 16:53
I'm not sure about World. Have heard some rumors that World maybe change to the 21 years minimum age policy for the club girls.

Does anybody know for sure how the current World minimum age for the girls there is? And this special for new girls because when Mainhattan changed to 21 years they allowed one regular Mainhattan girl age under 21 still to work there but refused all new girls younger than 21.Should be the same as 2 brothers clubs.

My girls in World are 24/30 which is better for sex without control with a woman and not a 18 yo little girl and often even better when they are mother or divorced because hurt to have been abandoned and wide opening under tenderness and sweet foreplay.

Craiova
02-06-15, 17:48
Should be the same as 2 brothers clubs.

My girls in World are 24/30 which is better for sex without control with a woman and not a 18 yo little girl.So what does that mean? In other words you don't know or do you?

Hmm and my experience and my preference are different. First of all the perfect beautiness of a female body is for me between 18 and maximum 28 years. After the end twenty years I see or feel already a decrase in this. Ok very view exceptions to this rule may exist but usually I haven't seen in a FKK club.

And for me Sex with young girls is much better than with full professional girls. What I like most on girls is their natural smile and the sparkle in the eyes of a girl. And almost all girls in this business lose these naturalness after maximum 3 years in this business. Ok even I know some exceptions from this in FKK clubs but really not many.

So and performing good sex. Good girls enjoyed and learnt this before starting pay sex. And a world class blow job can a smart girl learn in club in maximum six month. So my all time best girl was 19 when I meet her, second one was 21, third place 25. Under my all time favs best 10 was the oldest one 26 years old.

And the good girls usually don't get better. A lot of girls realise that they gave at beginning too much to the clients. Over the time they learn to charge extra for a lot of things and / or they aren't able go give this anymore.

So I'm a fan of young beauties between 18 and 25 years.

Jim57
02-07-15, 12:41
So for my last day in Germany I went to World. First time there. I was really impressed so glad I went there. Facilities great, food very acceptable and on the most important aspect, girls looked great! Really liked the look of the outdoor facilities though too cold to venture out. Really must make an effort to get there in the summer.

Arrived at about 12.30. Had a busy week of sessioning so only planning on doing one session so I was in no hurry. Spoke to a few girls and said I was waiting. After about an hour I was approached by Maria. Not a stunner but a nice body. We chatted and she seemed to have potential to give me some fun so we moved to a better spot to continue the interview. She convinced me and off we went to a room. Rooms are great by the way as most were empty at that time of day and the layout of the club lets you see them as you walk around. We hadn't talked about price before going to the room so I asked. Maria said no problem as she always goes through everything before starting. No up selling just a recommendation that she does a great CIM! She's a kisser. Nice BBBJ and we then moved to 69. I decided to go with her offer of CIM. Her recommendation was spot on! Very intense climax and she was in no hurry to get my dick out of her move. She then opened her mouth and showed me the cum inside before spitting into a paper towel. Cost 50 + 50 for CIM. Money well spent. A very nice girl with a lovely smile and nice personality. Spoke to her several times later as she always stopped with me as she passed even though she knew I wasn't going to repeat.

Had a sauna & a swim and sat about. Noticed this girl sitting close by. If I was to put together a perfect girl, for me, I would be hard pressed to better this vision of female beauty. She saw me staring at her and her facial expression said do you want me to come over. I nodded. I've been fortunate on this trip to meet girls who have exceptional English. Linda fitted this benchmark too. Very intelligent girl and completely natural. No tattoos, piercings or enhancements. Real girl next door beauty. I explained that I needed a rest after the last session but that I wanted to see her later. She said she understood and we chatted for a while before she went back to her perch beside her friend. I remained were I was and tried hard not to let her see that I couldn't stop staring at her. I don't think I succeeded! After a while Linda & her fried got up and I saw they were heading downstairs. Alarm bells rang! There are men down there who might steal my quarry so off I went in pursuit. Caught up with her close to the sauna & told her it was time.

We took a seat and started to talk. She is just a really girl with a very pleasing personality & attitude. Eventually we got talking about what we could do. At one point she said in a most sexy voice, I will suck you, I will fuck you! I just had to get her to repeat that, over & over. We got a bit of a laugh about that. Off to the room and I got my opportunity to explore every inch of her delicious body. Great BBBJ with some hand action we then got started on sex with cowgirl & then I flipped her over on her front. I then got her to use her hand. I was tired though and in particular my dick was starting to say he'd had enough. Linda offered to do anything to help me cum saying money wasn't an issue but in truth I knew I wasn't likely to cum but I was just loving the attention I was getting and didn't care. I told her not to worry, just continue rubbing me and letting me look & touch her lovely body. We spent an hour in the room. No cum but one of the best hours of my life! The best looking girl I have ever had the pleasure to be with and such a lovely, caring, kind girl to boot.

I still had a couple of hours to spend before heading to the airport so more time in the pool & sauna and got dinner at 5. I enjoyed the food. Back into the bar area for a coffee and a further chat with Linda. Club a lot busier now but I still think the were more girls than men. Many, many lovely ladies, but none to match Linda! I told her she needed to tell me to leave or I was going to miss my plane!

So what a great visit to Germany. Seven really good sessions in the clubs plus a great session at the Nylon Cafe brothel. No up selling really, yes I paid for a few extras but that was my decision.

Can't wait untilI return!

Sirioja
02-07-15, 15:55
So for my last day in Germany I went to World. First time there. I was really impressed so glad I went there. Facilities great, food very acceptable and on the most important aspect, girls looked great! Really liked the look of the outdoor facilities though too cold to venture out. Really must make an effort to get there in the summer.

Noticed this girl sitting close by. If I was to put together a perfect girl, for me, I would be hard pressed to better this vision of female beauty. She saw me staring at her and her facial expression said do you want me to come over. I nodded. I've been fortunate on this trip to meet girls...World is my favorite club and been quite often, but never noticed Linda, but I may be blind with my girl.

Can you describe her, blond / brunette? How tall? Where she stays in the bar? Thanks.

Sirioja
02-07-15, 17:12
So what does that mean? In other words you don't know or do you?

Hmm and my experience and my preference are different. First of all the perfect beautiness of a female body is for me between 18 and maximum 28 years. After the end twenty years I see or feel already a decrase in this. Ok very view exceptions to this rule may exist but usually I haven't seen in a FKK club.

And for me Sex with young girls is much better than with full professional girls. What I like most on girls is their natural smile and the sparkle in the eyes of a girl. And almost all girls in this business lose these naturalness after maximum 3 years in this business. Ok even I know some exceptions from this in FKK clubs but really not many.

So and performing good sex. Good girls enjoyed and learnt this before starting pay sex. And a world class blow job can a smart girl learn in club in maximum six month. So my all time best girl was 19 when I meet her, second one was 21, third place 25. Under my all time favs best 10 was the oldest one 26 years old.

And the good girls usually don't get better. A lot of girls realise that they gave at beginning too much to the clients. Over the time they learn to charge extra for a lot of things and / or they aren't able go give this anymore.

So I'm a fan of young beauties between 18 and 25 years.To confirm for the threshold for the age of girls at World, but not important for me because the firmest body I ve seen in FKK is 29 yo and never see abdominal belly elsewhere.

I saw many girls who are not fresh in mind and body after less than 1 month and I know girls who are around 35 yo who stay fresh in their mind like angel Marina. Let at Sharks, a real sexual tornado always smiling and super GFE with super DFK, but small sensitive tits.

Craiova
02-07-15, 18:40
World is my favorite club and been quite often, but never noticed Linda, but I may be blind with my girl.

Can you describe her, blond / brunette? How tall?.In post nr. 8236 in this thread you'll find even a picture very similar how Linda looks.

Syzygies
02-07-15, 18:52
And almost all girls in this business lose these naturalness after maximum 3 years in this business. Ok even I know some exceptions from this in FKK clubs but really not many.

I have a quite contrary opinion and experience. Really good girls don't get worse at sex.

The naturalness can wear off after the first few customers, not so much after 3 years. It really depends on the chemistry.

Old girls still want to enjoy sex and have orgasms sometimes. They know how to look after the man and enjoy themselves as well.

Some of the best superstars have been older experienced girls. Lena (Slovakia) was clearly top girl at Oase for popularity, before she retired. She was well over 30, but performed 2nd to none. I admit to having had more crazy lustful girls with perhaps relatively little FKK experience (regardless of their actual age), where they clearly forgot all about that they were working, but this is a relatively rare experience. Girls don't stay like this for 3 years and then go off the boil.

Just last year newbie Silvia (Hun) at Oase let herself go completely in the session (IMHO). Had not been working FKK long and did not last. I think she was well over 25 years old though. So length of time doing FKK can affect spontaneity and enthusiasm, but age doesn't matter. Skills improve with experience.

Was I just as good at DATY when I was a young man? Of course not. I was pretty hopeless to ordinary, until I got training (at age of 35) by a special girl and plenty of experience since then behind me. Girls needs experience to improve their skills too.

Craiova
02-07-15, 19:42
Some of the best superstars have been older experienced girls. Lena (Slovakia) was clearly top girl at Oase for popularity, before she retired. She was well over 30, but performed 2nd to none.Yep Lena performed on world class level. Nevertheless I was only two times with her in room. Was maybe around 2009 and I remember she told me she was already 34 years old at this time. It was her body I wasnt really thrilled with her because I know girls age 19 or 21 years with perfect body, smart and performing at same level like Lena.

PussyLiccker
02-07-15, 20:07
Like Craiova, I'm into girls in the young side of the spectrum. 24 or younger, and the girls I tend to pick tend to be young. I generally have more fun with younger girls than the girls that have several years of club life on their belt. I don't know many girls over 30(late 20's for that matter) that I've taken. At Palace, I've had a great romp with Olga the kino, and a bit on the older side that I recognized when I saw her in the light to pay her. When I used to attend Fruede39, there tend to be older women there, and their service tend to be pretty good. It's a club that has it's reputation for service. Polish Violetta met at PHG was a bit older that looked pretty with blue eyes, and blond hair, and supposedly a fitness instructor with a nice body. Nice room experience.

In general, I find popular girl's service declines over time after she is used to being booked constantly. Start charging extras for things that they didn't charge extras starting out. I typically pick new girls to business, so I get good service before she becomes recognized, and the service starts to decline. Milky skinned blond Roxanna from Oase is one girl from Oase a regular told me she would DFK as standard service starting out. Same for Hun Elize Oase who is now known to charge extra for DFK. I usually don't try girls again if the service really bad, but there was this young Italian-German girl at GT I've taken after her working there for about a year since I find her attractive. Much better BBBJ, and did balls licking, with more passionate DFK. This girl was the opposite. She started out with bad service, and got better over time.

Margorott Robbie is pretty damn sexy in the Wolf of Wall Street, and I'm hoping Linda is just as sexy. Dunno if I'd make a visit to World just to check out how she looks.

Sirioja
02-07-15, 20:44
Milky skinned blond Roxanna from Oase is one girl from Oase a regular told me she would DFK as standard service starting out. Same for Hun Elize Oase who is now known to charge extra for DFK. I usually don't try girls again if the service really bad.

Margorott Robbie is pretty damn sexy in the Wolf of Wall Street, and I'm hoping Linda is just as sexy. Dunno if I'd make a visit to World just to check out how she looks.I like Roxana at Oase for her skin and curves, but also friendly when she knows client, she is 23 .

But for me Madi 29 , Marina about 35 have top sexual services level and also top body for Madi, girls generally a bit limited for sexual level even body sometimes firmer but not always compare to Madi.

Sirioja
02-08-15, 01:20
I like Roxana at Oase for her skin and curves, but also friendly when she knows client, she is 23 .

But for me Madi 29, Marina about 35 have top sexual services level and also top body for Madi, girls generally a bit limited for sexual level even body sometimes firmer but not always compare to Madi.I mean very girls are generally too limited for sexual level.

Syzygies
02-08-15, 08:00
It was her body I wasnt really thrilled with her because I know girls age 19 or 21 years with perfect body, smart and performing at same level like Lena.Yeh who are these young superstars that are so stunning?

Syzygies
02-08-15, 08:01
I like Roxana at Oase for her skin and curves, but also friendly when she knows client, she is 23 .

But for me Madi 29 , Marina about 35 have top sexual services level and also top body for Madi, girls generally a bit limited for sexual level even body sometimes firmer but not always compare to Madi.I would rate the older Madi far higher. She has looked after her body well.

Craiova
02-08-15, 08:30
Yeh who are these young superstars that are so stunning?Referring to your superstar Lena at the same club Oase and about the same year around 2009. I remember first of all on the two polnish beauties Olivia and Dagmara.

Sirioja
02-08-15, 13:39
I would rate the older Madi far higher. She has looked after her body well.I know her since end of April and with her job out of World her biceps and belly get firmer and firmer, never seen in FKK other girl with abdominal belly like her even she is 29 .

And for me girls around 18/20 yo are not woman enough for sexual level and often they are afraid to loose control.

Woman like Marina. Let at Sharks who is about 35 yo trust me to play for sex and what a pleasure with her, but multi orgasmic she exhausts me.

Jim57
02-08-15, 14:26
World is my favorite club and been quite often, but never noticed Linda, but I may be blind with my girl.

Can you describe her, blond / brunette? How tall? Where she stays in the bar? Thanks.Medium height, longish blonde hair with black streaks tied back, slim but not skinny, A / be tits. Was sitting at the first set of couches as you enter from the lockers on the restaurant side and later moved to the pole just in front of this. She's pretty new and worked the windows in Antwerp previously. If you see her and go with her please look after her! Tell her Jim from Ireland said Hello, and will return to see her as soon as he can!

World may well become my favourite club. Linda is definitely my favourite girl!

Sirioja
02-08-15, 15:02
Medium height, longish blonde hair with black streaks tied back, slim but not skinny, A / be tits. Was sitting at the first set of couches as you enter from the lockers on the restaurant side and later moved to the pole just in front of this. She's pretty new and worked the windows in Antwerp previously. If you see her and go with her please look after her! Tell her Jim from Ireland said Hello, and will return to see her as soon as he can!

World may well become my favourite club. Linda is definitely my favourite girl!Ok, if I see her even without going to room, I will say her.

Optimist
02-09-15, 12:36
Can anyone help me by giving a description of Madi?. I can't find one in this thread and on my last trip failed to find her. Thanks.

Kim57: thanks for info on Linda.

Highlights
02-09-15, 21:37
Can anyone help me by giving a description of Madi?. I can't find one in this thread and on my last trip failed to find her. Thanks.Madi: 29 years old, long black hair, about 165 cm tall, slim (XS), A cups, no tattoos.

HL

Sirioja
02-09-15, 22:44
Madi: 29 years old, long black hair, about 165 cm tall, slim (XS), A cups, no tattoos.

HLNot working every day, just a few days, no piercing, skin like a baby, very firm body and belly.

Jim57
02-10-15, 11:01
Mambomike if you are reading this you need to delete messages from your inbox. I replied to your last message but it wasn't delivered as your inbox is full.

Optimist
02-10-15, 15:28
Highlights and Sirioja. Thanks very much for info.

Syzygies
02-10-15, 20:42
Madi: 29 years old, long black hair, about 165 cm tall, slim (XS), A cups, no tattoos.

HLYou guys forgot to mention that her small waist makes for an excellent waist to thigh ratio, very curvy, possibly best in club.

Highlights
02-10-15, 21:03
... an excellent waist to thigh ratio, very curvy, possibly best in club.Yes, the ass is slightly larger.

HL

GprOne
02-11-15, 06:07
Hello,

I am headed to Frankfurt this weekend and am excited to visit World and Sharks over a 3 day period. I recall reading here that Luana had left World for a short stint at Sharks. Does anyone know if she is back at World?

Can anyone answer: if I call World from the Staes before I leave will they tell me if she is working over a certain time? I arrive Sun at 10 AM and plan to head over as soon as I get a car.

Can you tell I am excited to return after 9 months?

Sirioja
02-11-15, 15:39
Hello,

I am headed to Frankfurt this weekend and am excited to visit World and Sharks over a 3 day period. I recall reading here that Luana had left World for a short stint at Sharks. Does anyone know if she is back at World?

Can anyone answer: if I call World from the Staes before I leave will they tell me if she is working over a certain time? I arrive Sun at 10 AM and plan to head over as soon as I get a car.

Can you tell I am excited to return after 9 months?You can call to ask if the girl is working, they answer even in English.

Danny227
02-11-15, 20:33
You can call to ask if the girl is working, they answer even in english.If I am coming to world by train, the best option is to stay in Giessen at a hotel and taxi to world and back to the hotel, right? I know this is a silly question, but will they be able to get me a taxi?

Syzygies
02-12-15, 00:02
Hello,

Can you tell I am excited to return after 9 months?I haven't been there to see her myself but an LSH line up list recently like 7 Feb mentioned Luana present. Luana worked at Oase for a while but then returned to Workd I guess. Yes you can get taxis from World. The desk will call one for you.

Sirioja
02-12-15, 04:05
If I am coming to world by train, the best option is to stay in Giessen at a hotel and taxi to world and back to the hotel, right? I know this is a silly question, but will they be able to get me a taxi?Accor Ibis Budget in Linden Giessen 10 km from World, 40€/ night.

Sirioja
02-12-15, 04:35
Night with dreams in my World 11/02 .

Leaving Paris at 4 pm, pit stop in Luxemburg and lucky night of pleasure.

About 30 girls with Oanna, Nea, Flori, blond Sabina, Madi, no blond Linda, casting a little bit average.

Tomorrow Carnaval Party.

Single entry 70 except Sunday 55 , for girls 95 .

Was given a card, you come 5 times and 6th entry is gratis.

I ask the desk brunette with pony tail, girls can work at 18 yo in World.

To the staff, natural water near sauna is too cold like many rooms.

Danny227
02-12-15, 15:11
Accor Ibis Budget in Linden Giessen 10 km from World, 40/ night.Thanks for all the good advice Serioja, highly appreciated!

Ortos
02-12-15, 16:31
Accor Ibis Budget in Linden Giessen 10 km from World, 40/ night.This hotel is a great option if you have a car, but it is rather inconvenient via public transport, no?

Sirioja
02-12-15, 18:00
This hotel is a great option if you have a car, but it is rather inconvenient via public transport, no?I think also complicated to reach World without car or taxi, when you are in World you can ask theke for taxi to go to the hôtel at 10 km.

Sirioja
02-12-15, 18:21
Daniela. Ro elegant brunette is back.

Danny227
02-12-15, 18:39
I think also complicated to reach World without car or taxi, when you are in World you can ask theke for taxi to go to the htel at 10 km.I want to use a taxi. The only thing is that World is a bit distant and I am afraid that going back from world to the hotel around 3-5 AM, I will not be able to get a taxi.

Ortos
02-12-15, 20:23
I want to use a taxi. The only thing is that World is a bit distant and I am afraid that going back from world to the hotel around 3-5 AM, I will not be able to get a taxi.Absolutely you can get a taxi from World at any time during their opening hours, even at 4-5 in the morning: you simply ask the front desk to order you a taxi and (roughly) 10 mins later they'll pick you up from outside the main entrance. (You can even use an Uber app, I would imagine, it's a German word after all!

But the point was about the ex-Etap in Linden, now Ibis Budget: Why fuck around with taxis back and forth between Giessen and Linden and then Pohlheim? Much more logical, if you don't have a car and are using mainly public transport and taxi, to just book a hotel in Giessen within walking distance to Hbf. Then you can maximize your time and money in between Giessen Hbf area and World. You also end up at / near Giessen Hbf for departure from World area the next day or whenever.

Nick The G
02-12-15, 21:44
Absolutely you can get a taxi from World at any time during their opening hours, even at 4-5 in the morning: you simply ask the front desk to order you a taxi and (roughly) 10 mins later they'll pick you up from outside the main entrance Fare for a minicar between FKK-World and Gießen main station is 13 Euros! Taxis are more expensive.

Angie and Cathy / Kati have moved from FKK-World to Sharks in Darmstadt. Like Adina, Karina and other girls.

Danny227
02-12-15, 21:59
Absolutely you can get a taxi from World at any time during their opening hours, even at 4-5 in the morning: you simply ask the front desk to order you a taxi and (roughly) 10 mins later they'll pick you up from outside the main entrance. (You can even use an Uber app, I would imagine, it's a German word after all!

But the point was about the ex-Etap in Linden, now Ibis Budget: Why fuck around with taxis back and forth between Giessen and Linden and then Pohlheim? Much more logical, if you don't have a car and are using mainly public transport and taxi, to just book a hotel in Giessen within walking distance to Hbf. Then you can maximize your time and money in between Giessen Hbf area and World. You also end up at / near Giessen Hbf for departure from World area the next day or whenever.Ortos,

Thanks for the information! That's about what I did; I am coming in from Frankfurt by train and since Linden and the Giessen Hbf are about equidistant from World and travel time by train is shorter by 25 minutes to the Giessen Hbf, I took a hotel just by the Hbf (as you said) and I will taxi to World. Great to know that I have a taxi service back from there, thanks! I am actually getting tomorrow cause I have a day off and I will probably stay for Saturday cause I hear that's the best day.

Nick Th G; I had no idea that Adina and Karina used to work at world. Adina actually moved to Welcome or something on the border of Italy. Not exactly sure. One of the best girls ever. A big loss that she left. Had Karina for the first time last week and it was great as well. BTW; Karina you mean short, blue eyes, black hair, super tight / firm ass and about 23 years old, right?

I am just checking what a mini car is.

Happy for recommendations at world. It is only my second time there. Last time was mid week and while it was OK, I think the weekend should be much stronger.

Thanks guys!

Nick The G
02-13-15, 00:59
BTW; Karina you mean short, blue eyes, black hair, super tight / firm ass and about 23 years old, right?No, we are talking about a different woman. The new name of skinny and blonde Ex-FKK-World Karina at Sharks is Paloma!

Mini Car one can order via Lahn-City-Car.

www.lahncitycar.de

Best to call them half an hour in advance.

Danny227
02-14-15, 13:26
In post nr. 8236 in this thread you'll find even a picture very similar how Linda looks.World is the best FKK I have been in! While I Was there on a Tuesday and it was good, Friday was off the charts.

Linda always has her hair up. Not pony tail, but up with a clip. She is skinny and not the curvy round ass body type. Dirty blonde hair with big eyes. She sits by the sofa as you come out of the lockers and hangs out with a very skinny very short girl with black her (possibly the smallest girl in the club, even with heels, she is still very short).

I will reinforce that Linda gives very good service.

On the way again now for another taste.

Hessen Bub
02-14-15, 19:01
World is the best FKK I have been in! Guess you haven't been to too many FKK. LOL.

HB.

Sirioja
02-14-15, 19:22
Guess you haven't been to too many FKK. LOL.

HBEven not as good soft drinks as in Sharks, World is also my favorite FKK from Freiburg to Hamburg with best GFE services and prettiest girls met in FKK, better for me than girls in Oase or Sharks, I don't even think of Mainhattan casting or Palace girls services.

Besides, in summer, World is magic for sex in the garden, at the moment I like the mirror room down.

Just my opinion among about 20 FKK.

Provaker
02-14-15, 20:54

HB.I also think World is the best FKK. Hessen Bub! Are you godfather? Hahaha.

Craiova
02-15-15, 12:50
I also think World is the best FKK. Hessen Bub! Are you godfather? Hahaha.World has lost in many important things (first of all line up) in the last years compared to other clubs. Only in Hessen Sharks, Oase and Mainhattan much more better for me than World.

Sometimes I have different opinion (LOL) but in this case I agree with HB.

Hessen Bub
02-15-15, 12:54
I also think World is the best FKK. Hessen Bub! Are you godfather? Hahaha.So you also have visited all the others?

HB.

Danny227
02-15-15, 13:05

HB.Hahah. Name a better one, please.

I have not been to all of the FKK clubs, but the list stands on around 15 with LR, Oase, Palace, Artemis, Acapulco, Sakura, Sharks, GT and World in the past 6 weeks.

World wins on LU, facility, food is great and the kitchen is open till 5 am not like many other places, serve level of the women is mind blowing.

So if there is something better, I'll go running, LOL. Enlightenment me HB.

Breadman
02-15-15, 13:42
World has lost in many important things (first of all line up) in the last years compared to other clubs.So its like many of the clubs in Germany, it loses and gains girls over time. We can pretty much say this for every club, can't we? Oase had a terrible lineup when the remodel was in full swing. Who knows what talent might show up at any of the clubs come spring, never write off a club because you don't know what the future holds. We don't know how happy the girls who left World are in their current situations, some might love the money and the new club, others might not have the same feelings. Some might go back to World, some might move elsewhere. Now what we can very accurately predict is very few non World girls ever decide to change their club and move up to World.

Hessen Bub
02-15-15, 13:50
It's not about predicting World's future, it's about the current situation. And right now nothing makes me go to World. Not software, not hardware.

HB.

Danny227
02-15-15, 13:57
Even not as good soft drinks as in Sharks, World is also my favorite FKK from Freiburg to Hamburg with best GFE services and prettiest girls met in FKK, better for me than girls in Oase or Sharks, I don't even think of Mainhattan casting or Palace girls services.

Besides, in summer, World is magic for sex in the garden, at the moment I like the mirror room down.

Just my opinion among about 20 FKK.The mirror room down is phenomenal. I was there yesterday. Great.

BTW; Jessica is as close as it gets to a 10 for service and looks.

Linda, needs to warm up to you but once she does, she is good. Yesterday, in the spirit on valentines, her hair was down without a clip, but she is still in the same location; first line of sofas either sitting or standing.

Viktoria, not a looker, but sweet petite blonde with an outstanding BBBJ (very sloppy) and DFK.

All in all I had 7 sessions in 2 days To a 100 percent success rate. Each girl was great. I repeated with all of them, one time took 2 girls for 2. 5 hours.

Jessica is possibly the best service I ever got (and I never stay for less than an hour unless it sucks. And most girls know I'm a repeat customer, so they try to give good service). Jessica sent me home in pieces. Sshe always hangs out with Daniela who also gives top notch service. Both brunettes with blue eye and an ass for the pantheon.

I'm writing this on the train back home, so apologies if I neglected a detail or two.

Sirioja
02-15-15, 14:22
World has lost in many important things (first of all line up) in the last years compared to other clubs. Only in Hessen Sharks, Oase and Mainhattan much more better for me than World.

Sometimes I have different opinion (LOL) but in this case I agree with HB.Since beginning of 2015 , no top girl for my visits at Oase, only Lexi interesting but not top girl, or at Sharks, Sandra or Marina interesting but not top, or at Mainhattan where I have nothing to do due to casting, but already 4 meetings with a top girl in World and wish many others with her if she stays friendly GFE, and only 1 favorite in a club is perfect to manage for me, World stay my favorite like in 2014 , if only staff could just have normal orange or apple juice.

Sirioja
02-15-15, 17:29
The mirror room down is phenomenal. I was there yesterday. Great.

BTW; Jessica is as close as it gets to a 10 for service and looks.

Linda, needs to warm up to you but once she does, she is good. Yesterday, in the spirit on valentines, her hair was down without a clip, but she is still in the same location; first line of sofas either sitting or standing.

Viktoria, not a looker, but sweet petite blonde with an outstanding BBBJ (very sloppy) and DFK.

All in all I had 7 sessions in 2 days To a 100 percent success rate. Each girl was great. I repeated with all of them, one time took 2 girls for 2. 5 hours.

Jessica is possibly the best service I ever got (and I never stay for less than an hour unless it sucks. And most girls know I'm a repeat customer, so they try to give good service). Jessica sent me home in pieces. Sshe always hangs out with Daniela who also gives top notch service. Both brunettes with blue eye and an ass for the pantheon.

I'm writing this on the train back home, so apologies if I neglected a detail or two.We agree, girls services at World are the best and without extra for DFK, even for only 30 mn, compare to Oase, only a few girls at Sharks have same level and Mainhattan girls are not pretty enough and I don't think about girls services scam at Palace.

Blond Linda was not there on Wednesday night, she stays close to Sabina?

Jessica is brunette with a little hard looking face, pony tail and silicon boobs?

Craiova
02-15-15, 17:43
but already 4 meetings with a top girl in World and wish many others with her if she stays friendly GFE, and only 1 favorite in a club is perfect to manage for me, World stay my favorite like in 2014 , Some years ago the top favorite girl for me worked at Bahama / Maintal and than some years later my top favorite girl worked at Royal / Maintal. At this times I visited Bahama and Royal more often than Oase or Sharks. But I would never tell anyone Bahama or Royal are better clubs than Oase or Sharks because my fav works there.

Good for you and enjoy the time with your fav at Garbenteich but one swallow (I mean the bird LOL) doesn't mean any summer.

Optimist
02-15-15, 17:47
Siroja. Yes that is Jessica. Very very highly recommended (although she doesn't have quite the same effect on me as on Danny, she is certainly excellent, with real DFK, and a real nice character)

Craiova
02-15-15, 18:00
We agree, girls services at World are the best and without extra for DFK, even for only 30 mn, compare to Oase, only a few girls at Sharks have same level and Mainhattan girls are not pretty enough and I don't think about girls services scam at Palace.

LOL First and only new girl that interested me at World was Linda. But Linda never gives DFK! LOL And this in your service stronghold World. LOL Yep Linda is together in the group of Sabrina, Alina and Samira at World.

At Sharks I know a lot of good locking girls performing world class in room. At World I know in best case only few good looking girls performing on this level.

And girls at Mainhattan are not pretty enough. Only LOL. Girls like Raissa and Nicoletta at Mainhattan are young beauties and performing on high end top level. Other recently seen good looking girls at Mainhattan are Daniella, Adel, Marina and some more.

World is for me compared with Oase, Sharks or Mainhattan in the last year and today totally boring. And by the way It's in winter quite often too cold there especially in the departure hall and in the upstairs rooms.

Sirioja
02-15-15, 19:06
Siroja. Yes that is Jessica. Very very highly recommended (although she doesn't have quite the same effect on me as on Danny, she is certainly excellent, with real DFK, and a real nice character)Thanks, I know her for 1 year but I prefer sweeter looking face and natural breasts but I don't judge her services and behaviour.

Danny227
02-15-15, 19:09
We agree, girls services at World are the best and without extra for DFK, even for only 30 mn, compare to Oase, only a few girls at Sharks have same level and Mainhattan girls are not pretty enough and I don't think about girls services scam at Palace.

Jessica is brunette with a little hard looking face, pony tail and silicon boobs?Yes. Jessica fits that description. She also has a butterfly jewelry as a stomach piercing too. Not sure if Linda was there Wednesday, but in the two times I saw her she was wearing white lace on her ankles above the heels. I don't know who Sabina is (yet), so can't confirm that.

Another thing I love at world is that girls drink and do shots and on Friday and Saturday almost all of them started dancing for a few songs, which contributes to the overall atmosphere. I also get hungry late and having an open kitchen is bliss.

Danny227
02-15-15, 19:23
LOL First and only new girl that interested me at World was Linda. But Linda never gives DFK! LOL And this in your service stronghold World. LOL Yep Linda is together in the group of Sabrina, Alina and Samira at World.

At Sharks I know a lot of good locking girls performing world class in room. At World I know in best case only few good looking girls performing on this level.

And girls at Mainhattan are not pretty enough. Only LOL. Girls like Raissa and Nicoletta at Mainhattan are young beauties and performing on high end top level. Other recently seen good looking girls at Mainhattan are Daniella, Adel, Marina and some more.

World is for me compared with Oase, Sharks or Mainhattan in the last year and today totally boring. And by the way It's in winter quite often too cold there especially in the departure hall and in the upstairs rooms.I have been with Linda twice; first time kissing less tongue, second time more tongue. Linda needs to warm up to a guy (at least my experience). I find that after she talked more she opened up more and kissed more freely. Very true that it isn't the Jessica DFK, but it is good enough.

It would be really great if you could name some top performers at Sharks. I have been with some wonderful girls there and I love the place and currently it moved to number two on my list. I also don't see the enthusiasm about Oase. I have been there a lot and my friend loves it and drags me there often. I guess I don't see it. Maybe in the summer. In Mainhattan I had very few good sessions, so it never did it for me and the facility is not so good.

Thanks!

Sirioja
02-15-15, 20:03
Some years ago the top favorite girl for me worked at Bahama / Maintal and than some years later my top favorite girl worked at Royal / Maintal. At this times I visited Bahama and Royal more often than Oase or Sharks. But I would never tell anyone Bahama or Royal are better clubs than Oase or Sharks because my fav works there.

Good for you and enjoy the time with your fav at Garbenteich but one swallow (I mean the bird LOL) doesn't mean any summer.Depends what your looking for, many average and a few attractive girls like in Oase or Sharks at the moment, even I like Sandra. De, Marina. Let at Sharks or Lexi. Ro, Maria. Ro platinium blond at Oase when she was friendly in July, but I prefer only one but exceptional fav in World, one amazing girl I like to meet 4 times in a week end and more than 30 times since April is more important for me than clubs, and after my only visit in Mainhattan on a Saturday evening, the day generally with the most girls, casting was much lower than in World with blond Nea, silicon Jessica, Flori, Daniela, Oanna and I don't know blond Linda, but will stay with my fav.

But everyone his goal and tastes.

Dufey
02-16-15, 13:20
To the staff, natural water near sauna is too cold like many rooms.That water cooler dispenser outside the sauna is the only way to obtain water without gas in the World without having to ask an aghast bar staff to pull you cold water from the general water tap.

The water is too cold from the natural water dispenser since it is meant for the people who use the sauna to drink. But also many girls prefer the water from the water cooler than the water with gas that is served all the time in World. The three sisters Simona, Diana and Beatrice when they used to work at World would always be drinking their water from that water cooler.

Optimist
02-16-15, 13:24
but it is good enough.As far as I am concerned a girl who does not DFK is definitely not good enough and should not be in an FKK. :mad:

Optimist
02-16-15, 13:27
Thanks, I know her for 1 year but I prefer sweeter looking face and natural breasts but I don't judge her services and behaviour.I agree totally with what you say about her face, but she is is worth trying and is very sweet in the room.

I will be in World this weekend coming :)

Sirioja
02-16-15, 13:28
Depends what your looking for, many average and a few attractive girls like in Oase or Sharks at the moment, even I like Sandra. De, Marina. Let at Sharks or Lexi. Ro, Maria. Ro platinium blond at Oase when she was friendly in July, but I prefer only one but exceptional fav in World, one amazing girl I like to meet 4 times in a week end and more than 30 times since April is more important for me than clubs, and after my only visit in Mainhattan on a Saturday evening, the day generally with the most girls, casting was much lower than in World with blond Nea, silicon Jessica, Flori, Daniela, Oanna and I don't know blond Linda, but will stay with my fav.

But everyone his goal and tastes.I wanted to mean: it depends what you are looking for in clubs, fav girls or clubs?

Sirioja
02-16-15, 13:42
I agree totally with what you say about her face, but she is is worth trying and is very sweet in the room.

I will be in World this weekend coming :)I see Jessica since 1 year and she saw me very often but I prefer natural classy beauty and prefer to concentrate at the moment on my fav with small tits but natural, but wish you good time with Jessika next week end, I should be also, depends on.

I confirm because I asked, no blond Linda on Wednesday night, but if she doesn't provide real DFK at World, then her services are lower than many other girls for me, because for me, many girls at World provide real GFE services with real DFK without extra and even for 30 mn meeting, and not always the same at Oase or Sharks.

Danny227
02-16-15, 14:10
As far as I am concerned a girl who does not DFK is definitely not good enough and should not be in an FKK. :mad:LOL! I can understand buddy. I usually feel exactly the same, but I am saying that she makes up for it in other ways. She has a very tight pussy and she knows how to talk dirty when she gets into it. Looks wise, she is far from a top looker (skinny flat ass, small tits), but there is something sexy and a bit nasty in her. It is not a consensus, but a matter of taste. After repeat twice I am not likely to repeat again. If anyone does take her, be cautious as she sometimes gets into talking to much. Overall, I agree with you!

Sirioja
02-16-15, 14:14
I have been with Linda twice; first time kissing less tongue, second time more tongue. Linda needs to warm up to a guy (at least my experience). I find that after she talked more she opened up more and kissed more freely. Very true that it isn't the Jessica DFK, but it is good enough.

It would be really great if you could name some top performers at Sharks. I have been with some wonderful girls there and I love the place and currently it moved to number two on my list. I also don't see the enthusiasm about Oase. I have been there a lot and my friend loves it and drags me there often. I guess I don't see it. Maybe in the summer. In Mainhattan I had very few good sessions, so it never did it for me and the facility is not so good.

Thanks!Was World full on Saturday evening because quite empty on Wednesday evening.

For girls at Sharks, you have:

Maya. Ro brunette 1,72 white skin, sitting near entry, who is GFE, never try but my mate liked her.

Janine. De sitting at same place, for eyes pleasure, everybody say me don't go with her about her services.

Marina. Let mid length blond 35 yo very small tits, smiling, one of the best GFE for me in FKK and multiorgasmic, sitting at the bar close to restaurant.

Sandra. De blond real GFE, tattoos below breast and on ankle, sitting at the bar.

Patricia. Mold, blond with stockings and very low voice, sitting at the bar close to stairs to heaven, rooms.

Kelli from Puerto Rico, tall Latina brunette, you can read Szyggie about her.

And others to try, Roxana, Paloma, Moira.

Cosmina. Mold not there at the moment.

Ortos
02-16-15, 17:21
Was World full on Saturday evening because quite empty on Wednesday evening.

Cosmina. Mold not there at the moment.I don't quite follow the logic that on a Saturday night the place was quite busy because of a bad showing on Weds? No, I think historically Saturday nights at World are very busy and as it was 14 February last Saturday that might explain why it was, perhaps, busier than other recent Saturdays.

A quick note about girls who report they are from Moldova: almost always this means they are really from Romania. If girls from Moldova could get visas to come and work in Germany, then our favourite clubs would be full of Russians, Ukranians and Belarus girls too, just the way it used to be some (OMG! Ten years ago or so. Alot changed in that regard. But I bet there are few authentic Moldovan girls working today in German FKKs.

BTW: Whenever some (Romanian) girl tries the old "I'm from Moldova" thing on me, I always counter with some simple phrase in Russian, like "Cak di la?" (How are you? Because any person who is actually from Moldova, even the Romanian-speaking part, should logically know at least simple rudimentary Russian, right? 99% of the time, the girl has no idea what I just said, revealing that she is almost cetainly a Romanian masquerading as a Moldovan.

I know several girls who are Russian Moldovian, and even they know a few basic phrases in Romanian. One principle you find the world over when it comes to people from a bi-lingual country (I live in one) is that everybody might not speak both languages well, but they all know at least something basic of the other language.

Sirioja
02-16-15, 19:46
I don't quite follow the logic that on a Saturday night the place was quite busy because of a bad showing on Weds? No, I think historically Saturday nights at World are very busy and as it was 14 February last Saturday that might explain why it was, perhaps, busier than other recent Saturdays.

A quick note about girls who report they are from Moldova: almost always this means they are really from Romania. If girls from Moldova could get visas to come and work in Germany, then our favourite clubs would be full of Russians, Ukranians and Belarus girls too, just the way it used to be some (OMG! Ten years ago or so. Alot changed in that regard. But I bet there are few authentic Moldovan girls working today in German FKKs.

BTW: Whenever some (Romanian) girl tries the old "I'm from Moldova" thing on me, I always counter with some simple phrase in Russian, like "Cak di la?" (How are you? Because any person who is actually from Moldova, even the Romanian-speaking part, should logically know at least simple rudimentary Russian, right? 99% of the time, the girl has no idea what I just said, revealing that she is almost cetainly a Romanian masquerading as a Moldovan.

I know several girls who are Russian Moldovian, and even they know a few basic phrases in Romanian. One principle you find the world over when it comes to people from a bi-lingual country (I live in one) is that everybody might not speak both languages well, but they all know at least something basic of the other language.I was just asking to somebody who visited World this Saturday, because World was often empty for my last visits since end of 2014.

Cosmina is not at World but at Sharks and Chisinau and Richnau are in Republic of Moldovia and they hate russian like most of Ukrainian, young who are about 20 yo never lear Russian at school and Russia is denied in Moldovia.

Danny227
02-17-15, 11:59
Was World full on Saturday evening because quite empty on Wednesday evening.

For girls at Sharks, you have:

Maya. Ro brunette 1,72 white skin, sitting near entry, who is GFE, never try but my mate liked her.

Janine. De sitting at same place, for eyes pleasure, everybody say me don't go with her about her services.

Marina. Let mid length blond 35 yo very small tits, smiling, one of the best GFE for me in FKK and multiorgasmic, sitting at the bar close to restaurant.

Sandra. De blond real GFE, tattoos below breast and on ankle, sitting at the bar.

Patricia. Mold, blond with stockings and very low voice, sitting at the bar close to stairs to heaven, rooms.

Kelli from Puerto Rico, tall Latina brunette, you can read Szyggie about her.

And others to try, Roxana, Paloma, Moira.

Cosmina. Mold not there at the moment.Thanks for the list. I'll follow up the next time I am at Sharks (hope weekend).

World was not full on Friday and quite a few girls told me that it is usually fuller on Friday's. Saturday was with maybe double the number of people and seemed quite full, but girls still said that usually there are more people. Also, girls noted that many guys come all the time and don't always go in.

It got light in people around 1 AM. You can say that 1 AM at world this Saturday was like 4 am at Oase on a Saturday.

McAdonis
02-17-15, 16:23
I was just asking to somebody who visited World this Saturday, because World was often empty for my last visits since end of 2014.

Cosmina is not at World but at Sharks and Chisinau and Richnau are in Republic of Moldovia and they hate russian like most of Ukrainian, young who are about 20 yo never lear Russian at school and Russia is denied in Moldovia.I was in Chisinau not too long ago. I speak basic Russian, and everybody (many of them were under 20-30 years old) I spoke to had a much better command of Russian than I do. Russian language is everywhere. Magazines, menus, TV, signs. Many just said when they were children, they watched cartoons in Russian. That's the age when language learning is the easiest. When you go to the to buy medicine, Russian brands. Ice cream, candy--Russian brands. It'd be impossible to not pick up Russian. Some Moldovans get upset, because there are many Russians who live in Chisinau who never bothered to learn the local language.

At FKK, I can only think of one "Moldovan" girl who was able to formulate a complete Russian sentence.

PacificRim
02-17-15, 18:22
At FKK, I can only think of one "Moldovan" girl who was able to formulate a complete Russian sentence.I'm perplexed with the preoccupation with whether some Romanians lie about being Moldovan. Why does it matter? They are probably just trying to distinguish themselves from the predominant group as a marketing ploy. My need for truth in advertising doesn't extend to nationality, only to performance in the room.

Ortos
02-17-15, 19:09
I'm perplexed with the preoccupation with whether some Romanians lie about being Moldovan. Why does it matter? They are probably just trying to distinguish themselves from the predominant group as a marketing ploy. My need for truth in advertising doesn't extend to nationality, only to performance in the room.I agree it might not matter to some guys like, for example, you. But to some others, it is a clear sign of being devious and hiding the truth about themselves. Personally I've always found that an above average session with a girl at an FKK comes from girls who are happy with themselves, who they are and happy to be in their own skin.

Put another way: One school of thought holds that if a girl will lie about something as trivial as: Where are you from?, what other things about promising what she will deliver in the room during a session will she lie about? Saying they are from Moldova is a complete joke: do they really think I am so stupid to believe this? Moldovans, like Ukranians and Russians, etc. Face steep challenges obtaining working papers for Germany, whilst Romanians do not face those same challenges. Just tell me you are from Romania, which is pretty obvious in most cases and be done with it, right?

Anyway, I was just trying to tell the poster below that the famous Cosmina of Sharks is Romanian, not Moldovan. And any girl who claims to be from Moldova should be able to respond to a basic phrase in Russian, that's all.

It's not a preoccupation, just attention to truthful detail and fact.

Syzygies
02-17-15, 19:45
I'm perplexed with the preoccupation with whether some Romanians lie about being Moldovan. Why does it matter? They are probably just trying to distinguish themselves from the predominant group as a marketing ploy. My need for truth in advertising doesn't extend to nationality, only to performance in the room.I don't know any superstar girls claiming to be Moldovan. A Hungarian girl at Oase 2 years ago told me that all the other Hungarians except for Judith did not speak Hungarian at the time.

I don't really care where the girls come from but its mystifying that girls will claim to be Hungarian.

Sirioja
02-17-15, 21:16
I was in Chisinau not too long ago. I speak basic Russian, and everybody (many of them were under 20-30 years old) I spoke to had a much better command of Russian than I do. Russian language is everywhere. Magazines, menus, TV, signs. Many just said when they were children, they watched cartoons in Russian. That's the age when language learning is the easiest. When you go to the to buy medicine, Russian brands. Ice cream, candy--Russian brands. It'd be impossible to not pick up Russian. Some Moldovans get upset, because there are many Russians who live in Chisinau who never bothered to learn the local language.

At FKK, I can only think of one "Moldovan" girl who was able to formulate a complete Russian sentence.Been to Russia but never to Republic of Moldovia, but Cosmina, Ingrid when she was there and Patricia at Sharks claim to be from Republic of Moldovia, not important for me if the girl is friendly and my fav is from Craiova and she has to be proud, she is perfect, classy and good behavior.

I am very demanding for look, services and behavior but I don't mind about nationality.

McAdonis
02-17-15, 21:25
I'm perplexed with the preoccupation with whether some Romanians lie about being Moldovan. Why does it matter? They are probably just trying to distinguish themselves from the predominant group as a marketing ploy. My need for truth in advertising doesn't extend to nationality, only to performance in the room.Some guys obviously care about ethnicity. Plenty of posters here specifically ask questions about which clubs have the most non-Romanian girls. That's why the girls lie about it!! I am just trying to be helpful to this segment of the ISG readers who like to chase flags. I've noticed that girls in NRW are usually truthful about being Romanian, so I must assume that customer base cares less.

BTW, I can think of at least three girls that I chose after I caught them in their white lie. Two of them I liked enough to repeat at least 10+ times. We just laughed about it afterwards.

That said, I can see the point that Ortos made. Is a girl really hurting for business to the point that she needs to resort to lying to pull customers? If a girl is super-hot, but has difficulty pulling customers, the only conclusion that can be drawn is that she is not that great in the room.

McAdonis
02-17-15, 21:42
I don't know any superstar girls claiming to be Moldovan. A Hungarian girl at Oase 2 years ago told me that all the other Hungarians except for Judith did not speak Hungarian at the time.

I don't really care where the girls come from but its mystifying that girls will claim to be Hungarian.I can only think of one, but she was in the Stuttgart area. But I can only comment that she was a superstar by my standards because her looks and service aligned with what I like. She didn't seem particularly more busy than the other girls. Laura / Livia at Oase initially denied being Romanian when I first met her. She clearly does not hurt for customers.

Dufey
02-17-15, 21:55
World was not full on Friday and quite a few girls told me that it is usually fuller on Friday's. Saturday was with maybe double the number of people and seemed quite full, but girls still said that usually there are more people. Also, girls noted that many guys come all the time and don't always go in.

It got light in people around 1 AM. You can say that 1 AM at world this Saturday was like 4 am at Oase on a Saturday.Hi Danny227,

Thank you for the World report from Friday and Saturday. I also have been seeing the decline in both customers including regular customers and the working girls. You see the girls popping up elsewhere like in sharks and in clubs further afield in the states of NRW and BW.

Your description of the 1 am Sunday morning attendance at World feeling like the 4 am Sunday morning attendance at Oase seems to agree with my observations that it is getting much quitter regardless of what HappyFKK would prefer. This is just our observations.

When you say that the girls noted that many guys come all the time and don't always go in. I am thinking if I may rephrase what you have written is that many of the regular guys that visit World no longer are seen coming to the club. It is not that there are guys coming to the club and then standing at Reception, thinking about entering and then do not go into the club and just leave.

Enjoy your Sharks visit this coming weekend. The line up at Sharks is strong at present. Many talent that is worth trying including Larissa ro, Roxanna ro, Yra ro, Sandra de, Rosa ro.

Danny227
02-17-15, 23:44
Hi Danny227,

Thank you for the World report from Friday and Saturday. I also have been seeing the decline in both customers including regular customers and the working girls. You see the girls popping up elsewhere like in sharks and in clubs further afield in the states of NRW and BW.

Your description of the 1 am Sunday morning attendance at World feeling like the 4 am Sunday morning attendance at Oase seems to agree with my observations that it is getting much quitter regardless of what HappyFKK would prefer. This is just our observations.

When you say that the girls noted that many guys come all the time and don't always go in. I am thinking if I may rephrase what you have written is that many of the regular guys that visit World no longer are seen coming to the club. It is not that there are guys coming to the club and then standing at Reception, thinking about entering and then do not go into the club and just leave.

Enjoy your Sharks visit this coming weekend. The line up at Sharks is strong at present. Many talent that is worth trying including Larissa ro, Roxanna ro, Yra ro, Sandra de, Rosa ro.Thanks for the Sharks tip. I will need it now that Cosmina and Adina are not there:

So you are correct; the girls said that some of the regulars don't come at all. But, when I said there are a lot of guys in, then the reply was that a lot of the regular guys hangout and watch the football games, sit by the pool and don't go in the room. It seems odd that a guy would come there and won't go in to the room, but that is what I was told.

Dufey
02-18-15, 05:13
So you are correct; the girls said that some of the regulars don't come at all. But, when I said there are a lot of guys in, then the reply was that a lot of the regular guys hangout and watch the football games, sit by the pool and don't go in the room. It seems odd that a guy would come there and won't go in to the room, but that is what I was told.You are welcome for the tips on the Sharks girls that really do it for me.

I can confirm there are many men I know who favour the hardware of the club over the software of the girls in the club. The men spend all day in the club to chat to friends, sleeping, eating drinking and using the wellness facilities like a gentlemen's club that it is and is advertised as and legitimised by the legislation and regulations. The girls are just an added extra where maybe a 50 euro note may be lost to a girl if they fancy one. There are many that do as you say and never ever go to the room.

TankTank123
02-18-15, 05:50
Laura / Livia at Oase initially denied being Romanian when I first met her. Juicy too insisted that she and her sister were Italians. It was only in my 3rd session with her, when she had become more comfortable with me and showed me pictures on her handphone, that I pointed out that the words were in Romanian and she had to concede that she was Romanian. It did not really matter to me as she always provided me great service and GFE with no upselling.

TankTank123
02-18-15, 05:54
It seems odd that a guy would come there and won't go in to the room, but that is what I was told.Quite a number of girls told me of this as well. They said that the free beer made it worthwhile for many to just come and enjoy the facilities, sauna, jacuzzi and relax in a slightly tipsy state on the deck chairs by the pool.

Sirioja
02-18-15, 08:42
Quite a number of girls told me of this as well. They said that the free beer made it worthwhile for many to just come and enjoy the facilities, sauna, jacuzzi and relax in a slightly tipsy state on the deck chairs by the pool.I have same informations from girls, many men only drink and eat at World and also at Sharks and girls have to pay the entry and make money.

Member #4581
02-19-15, 04:25
I can't imagine going to a club and surrounded by 50 to 100 nude gorgeous girls, ready to suck and fuck and a lot more debauchery, all for a few bucks, and refusing to partake any of that and watching a boring game, which I could watch at home.

There are men who fly across continents and schedule their vacations around attending an FKK.

If I lived in frankfurt with 4 or 5 good fkks in driving distance, I would be spending all my spare money there with not much left!

You are welcome for the tips on the Sharks girls that really do it for me.

I can confirm there are many men I know who favour the hardware of the club over the software of the girls in the club. The men spend all day in the club to chat to friends, sleeping, eating drinking and using the wellness facilities like a gentlemen's club that it is and is advertised as and legitimised by the legislation and regulations. The girls are just an added extra where maybe a 50 euro note may be lost to a girl if they fancy one. There are many that do as you say and never ever go to the room.

Exodus8
02-19-15, 05:46
I can't imagine going to a club and surrounded by 50 to 100 nude gorgeous girls, ready to suck and fuck and a lot more debauchery, all for a few bucks, and refusing to partake any of that and watching a boring game, which I could watch at home.

There are men who fly across continents and schedule their vacations around attending an FKK.

If I lived in frankfurt with 4 or 5 good fkks in driving distance, I would be spending all my spare money there with not much left!Yeah agree but suppose those regulars all get bored of fucking hot gals after a while. Good thing you don't live in FRA then so you can save some money, LOL.

Free Dude
02-19-15, 10:07
Don't unerestimate how quickly you van become jaded. Ask any of the regulars, it is quite common to walk in and see about 50 naked girls and just think "hmm. Line up kind of thin today, let's wait and see who else shows up. Let's see if the game is any good". If you don't have to fly across continents, you get used to it all. It's not the 100 girls that make you go "squee! But the one girl you were hoping for or a girls that has been gone for a while, or maybe a new girl that looks interesting. Ninety percent of the line up will be considered as the "same old club furniture" (no disrespect).

Syzygies
02-19-15, 19:25

If I lived in frankfurt with 4 or 5 good fkks in driving distance, I would be spending all my spare money there with not much left!After a while, you realise that its not necessary to fuck 5 girls per day, when your powers are declining. One or two girls will do and trying to get cheap entry to save money for many of the locals.

Danny227
02-19-15, 20:57
After a while, you realise that its not necessary to fuck 5 girls per day, when your powers are declining. One or two girls will do and trying to get cheap entry to save money for many of the locals.How can one obtain cheaper entry? Sorry if this is an obvious question for many.

Sirioja
02-20-15, 01:48
How can one obtain cheaper entry? Sorry if this is an obvious question for many.Sunday is 55.

You can ask theke for card with 7th entry free.

Wednesday night, girls: Oanna who leave at 11 pm, Nea, Flori, Daniela, Madi, few pretty brunettes and 1 with mid length chestnut hairs and cat eyes, quite empty, but dreaming night again.

Banana Boi
02-20-15, 02:13
How can one obtain cheaper entry? Cheapest way is to walk in with 2 other guys Monday to Wednesday and pay 47 euro instead of 70 euro (3 for the price of 2). You see guys hanging around outside waiting for others to join to get the discount.

Happy Fkk
02-21-15, 16:30
Hi Danny227,

Enjoy your Sharks visit this coming weekend. The line up at Sharks is strong at present. Many talent that is worth trying including Larissa ro, Roxanna ro, Yra ro, Sandra de, Rosa ro.Don't know if you understand what I prefer.

My observations are yours. I wrote it on french forum. But I don't come here to write it everyday. I totally desagree with all 'everyday' bla bla you (and a few others) write to argument the club is to be avoided.

If I find one or two girls good for me, its enough. After the club makes the difference (light, smoke, bedrooms, temperature, sound level, lineup free to look, etc.). Oase and Sharks failed to convince me in 2014 for me. And in 2014, I would say I spent more money outside big clubs. I even found one the best body I ever fucked in a small AO club. Genarally not good in room but my dick was hard just one second I saw her. AMAZING. She was not in Oase, World, Sharks, Palace whatever lineup they show me, they didn't have her. All were 2nd category clubs for 'lineup'. In 2014, my best fuck also was in 'other places'. All again were 2nd category.

In the big clubs area, my best time was World last year, from February to December included. (stupid) Guys desapearing was a good thing in a way. But when girls started to follow, only because they need to earn money, was still good but starts to look sad (but cost me less).

So, what I prefer?

I was not impressed by Oase / Sharks, I don't come here to write it everyday.
When I'm in oase / sharks, I don't talk with guys and tell them to go away.
When I'm in oase / sharks / . I don't talk with guys and tell them to avoid World.
When a casual guy write here his visit at oase as good, I don't quickly write it's not my opinion and world is better.
When a casual guy write here his visit at oase as bad, I don't quickly write he's so true and that he should go to world.
I don't write an argument like the club is asking girls to avoid sharking so this club should be avoided.
I don't write as god truth what girls tell because its a proof I'm not the only one to think the club is bad.

Exactly the opposite of a few guys here since nearly one year now.
I clearly don't understand why some old clients are behaving bad so aggressively here, because permanently with this club.
The only argument that last is number of girls, but it's a long time i don't see a link between number of girls and how good my time will be, except if i don't go in room.
Maybe the misunderstand is that the IBBT are more lookers than punters... (don't take time to deny this, i know it's not).

Syzygies
02-22-15, 02:58
Don't know if you understand what I prefer.

My observations are yours. I wrote it on french forum. But I don't come here to write it everyday. I totally desagree with all 'everyday' bla bla you (and a few others) write to argument the club is to be avoided.

If I find one or two girls good for me, its enough. After the club makes the difference (light, smoke, bedrooms, temperature, sound level, lineup free to look, etc.). Oase and Sharks failed to convince me in 2014 for me. And in 2014, I would say I spent more money outside big clubs. I even found one the best body I ever fucked in a small AO club. Genarally not good in room but my dick was hard just one second I saw her. AMAZING. She was not in Oase, World, Sharks, Palace whatever lineup they show me, they didn't have her. All were 2nd category clubs for 'lineup'. In 2014, my best fuck also was in 'other places'. All again were 2nd category.

In the big clubs area, my best time was World last year, from February to December included. (stupid) Guys desapearing was a good thing in a way. But when girls started to follow, only because they need to earn money, was still good but starts to look sad (but cost me less).

So, what I prefer?

When I'm in oase / sharks / . I don't talk with guys and tell them to avoid World.
When a casual guy write here his visit at oase as good, I don't quickly write it's not my opinion and world is better.
).Instead of writing about other clubs and telling us what you don't write, the most interesting type of post to read would be the names of some really great girls and how they look and perform. I have always liked World the club itself for certain aspects like the atmosphere. I don't care what 90% of the girls are like if there are 4 or 5 really great girls.

If I would like to know Madi and Giuliana would be there and maybe 1 or 2 other very pretty girls that give good service to try, then I could be motivated to spend the extra time and money to get there.

So publicity for the great girls or superstars there is what is needed most IMHO. A list of some top girls would help. E. g. Is Neya working there? Oana? How does Linda perform? Not about 2014. What is happening in 2015?

Talk about the good aspects of World please. The about of good publicity for the girls has been a bit thin from guys attending World. I try to be constructive and point out what type of posts can be the most beneficial.

Sirioja
02-22-15, 08:36
Instead of writing about other clubs and telling us what you don't write, the most interesting type of post to read would be the names of some really great girls and how they look and perform. I have always liked World the club itself for certain aspects like the atmosphere. I don't care what 90% of the girls are like if there are 4 or 5 really great girls.

If I would like to know Madi and Giuliana would be there and maybe 1 or 2 other very pretty girls that give good service to try, then I could be motivated to spend the extra time and money to get there.

So publicity for the great girls or superstars there is what is needed most IMHO. A list of some top girls would help. E. g. Is Neya working there? Oana? How does Linda perform? Not about 2014. What is happening in 2015?

Talk about the good aspects of World please. The about of good publicity for the girls has been a bit thin from guys attending World. I try to be constructive and point out what type of posts can be the most beneficial.So you don't read my weekly post or don't trust what I write or that I go there even I want my 7th entry gratis soon with my card, but girls at the moment: Nea. Ro blond, Oanna. Ro until 11 pm, Jessika brunette with pony tail and silicon boobs sometimes, Linda sometimes, Sabina blond, Flori. Ro angel chestnut with pony tail, Madi don t work everyday but every Wednesday, I don't know who is Giuliana so I can't say for her, if you describe her and where she stay I can say, and 2 or 3 pretty brunettes I don't know, and you know that most of World girls are GFE with DFK even for only 30 mn and 50€.

But I agree that at the moment Sharks have attractive girls, Oase don't seem at the same level for pretty face GFE with DFK without extra, and Mainhattan casting is lower even Mainhattan is World brother club.

Optimist
02-22-15, 09:03
Been going to World since its opening so was disappointed with Saturday night. The fewer the men and more depressed the girls the worse the atmosphere. There are plenty of nice looking girls but the ambience lacks fun, despite the efforts of Marina and company to steer the DJ the right way. Will write more in time as this is just a snapshot.

The girls are less approachable than ever and some at least are squabbling about sharing customers, wanting to get declarations of love and loss, presumably as a technique to boost their income. I'm sure it's not my irresistible chemistry causing it. LOL.Maybe they just know my history in World.....☺

Syzygies Neya and Oana and Jessica are there.:) :)I still don't know Madi or Giulia despite asking.:(

SharkEater
02-22-15, 11:06
I still don't know Madi or Giulia despite asking.:(Madi and Giuliana were also there last night.

SharkEater
02-22-15, 11:22
For Larissa fan, surprisingly she came back to World after two years with 10 kg more weight. I prefer her current curvy body much better than too skinny one like a stick two years ago. Her toned attitude and reliable skill in the room reminds me old good World!

She is now working under the name of Diana.

Hessen Bub
02-22-15, 11:42
Really? That is formerly skinny Larissa with the long curly dark hair, a little shy, biggish nose and scared of bigger dicks?

HB.

SharkEater
02-22-15, 11:50
Really? That is formerly skinny Larissa with the long curly dark hair, a little shy, biggish nose and scared of bigger dicks?

HB.Yes, she is.

Banana Boi
02-22-15, 12:02
Is this the Larissa that was around Spring, 2012? Sounds like her from HB's description. I had a really fun time with her on a slow night at World. Spent a long time making out in the jacuzzi.

Hessen Bub
02-22-15, 12:13
First time I fucked her was in Mai 2012. Last time I saw her was in November 2013.

HB.

Craiova
02-22-15, 12:26
...., and Mainhattan casting is lower even Mainhattan is World brother club.Two statements in one short sentence I see different.

Dufey
02-22-15, 13:49
Sunday is 55.

You can ask theke for card with 7th entry free.

Wednesday night, ..., quite empty, but dreaming night again.Right now the 45 euro entry for Sunday at Sharks is a better deal for me than 55 euro at World on a Sunday with a depleted line up comparatively. HappyFKK may say different on the French forum that World is better.

As for the entry card where you collect stamps for a free entry. I believe the correct deal is that you collect 5 stamps and then you receive the 6th entry free. This means 350 for the 6 entries working out at 58.33 euro per entry as opposed to a prepaid red VIP card costing 280 euro for 5 entries working out at 56 euro so the difference is marginal at 2. 33 per visit. It makes you see that the red VIP card is not so good.

The gold VIP card for 10 entries is 525 euro so that is 52.50 euro per entry. You also receive a bottle of Prosecco on party days with the VIP cards.

Good to see that even on a Wednesday night despite the club being empty you found that there was experiences to give you a dreaming night.

Sirioja
02-22-15, 14:39
Right now the 45 euro entry for Sunday at Sharks is a better deal for me than 55 euro at World on a Sunday with a depleted line up comparatively. HappyFKK may say different on the French forum that World is better.

As for the entry card where you collect stamps for a free entry. I believe the correct deal is that you collect 5 stamps and then you receive the 6th entry free. This means 350 for the 6 entries working out at 58.33 euro per entry as opposed to a prepaid red VIP card costing 280 euro for 5 entries working out at 56 euro so the difference is marginal at 2. 33 per visit. It makes you see that the red VIP card is not so good.

The gold VIP card for 10 entries is 525 euro so that is 52.50 euro per entry. You also receive a bottle of Prosecco on party days with the VIP cards.

Good to see that even on a Wednesday night despite the club being empty you found that there was experiences to give you a dreaming night.I go nearly every week to World and Sharks, I was just given information about prices.

For my tastes I prefer World but it doesn't mean World is better than Sharks for everybody, just my opinion, I even prefer soft drinks at Sharks and I think World staff would be more clever to be less expensive than Oase or Sharks because they are more far from Frankfurt and also to have better management for girls and with girls who doesn't speak German, because Germans speak English, not like most of french people.

I have very good time in World and I even prefer when it's empty because my favorite girl in all FKK is in World and free for me and I m only interested by her in World and all other girls know it, since they saw me for 1 year, but it also doesn't mean she is the best girl, it just means she is my best since 1 year soon.

When I write this is the best, it only means for my tastes and everyone can think different, like for casting when I say I didn't find attractive look girls in Mainhattan.

But I was confirmed World and Mainhattan are brothers clubs.

Syzygies
02-22-15, 15:05
So you don't read my weekly post or don't trust what I write or that I go there even I want my 7th entry gratis soon with my card, but girls at the moment: Nea. Ro blond, Oanna. Ro until 11 pm, Jessika brunette with pony tail and silicon boobs sometimes, Linda sometimes, Sabina blond, Flori. Ro angel chestnut with pony tail, Madi don t work everyday but every Wednesday, I don't know who is Giuliana so I can't say for her, if you describe her and where she stay I can say, and 2 or 3 pretty brunettes I don't know, and you know that most of World girls are GFE with DFK even for only 30 mn and 50.
For your 11/02 visit, I see this:

About 30 girls with Oanna, Nea, Flori, blond Sabina, Madi, no blond Linda, casting a little bit average.Yes, a week later something very similar. It's not very expansive, but something. Perhaps you gave detailed reports on these girls long ago. I may not have been reading really regularly and got bored with discussions about the rules etc. Danny has been giving a bit more, on some girls. You gave a more detail about some Sharks girls I think, even though in the World thread.

I do know Oanna, Neya, and Madi. So I know how they perform. I would never visit mid week, myself, unless followed by a holiday. It does not suit me. I have to work the next day. I do visit other clubs mid week simply because the location is closer and more convenient, and I save on Taxi fares.

Is Sabina different to well known blonde Sabrina, or just spelling? Sabrina is popular but never appealed to me.

Sirioja
02-22-15, 15:33
For your 11/02 visit, I see this:

Yes, a week later something very similar. It's not very expansive, but something. Perhaps you gave detailed reports on these girls long ago. I may not have been reading really regularly and got bored with discussions about the rules etc. Danny has been giving a bit more, on some girls. You gave a more detail about some Sharks girls I think, even though in the World thread.

I do know Oanna, Neya, and Madi. So I know how they perform. I would never visit mid week, myself, unless followed by a holiday. It does not suit me. I have to work the next day. I do visit other clubs mid week simply because the location is closer and more convenient, and I save on Taxi fares.

Is Sabina different to well known blonde Sabrina, or just spelling? Sabrina is popular but never appealed to me.As you ask, Madi, Giuliana, Nea, Jessika, Oanna were seen yesterday Saturday working, Sabina is tall thin blond always sitting on sofa near entry but never been with her because I always go with same one, I just ask her for Linda.

Nobody is obliged to go to World if prefer other place.

Optimist
02-22-15, 21:42
Giuliana, very slim, quite tall, dark shortish hair, here today again. I tried her for the first time and found her likeable and proficient, probably repaying repeat investment. Superb figure for those like Syzygies and myself.

Christina has returned, seems to have slimmed down and cheered up a little, so she also comes into the gazelle grouping.

Free Dude
02-22-15, 22:11
Which Christina? Blonde curly one that doesn't speak much of anything, I would expect. But I hope it is the blond slim girl that used to spend hours talking to guys before going to a room for a similarly long time, I think she's been gone for almost a year.

The very tall Andrea with a sweet face is now being blonde in Livingroom BTW.

Optimist
02-22-15, 22:17
No, it's the gypsy girl with straight dark hair, tiny breasts,with the way with the upselling unless you are resistant. Mind you, some girls with more experience manage to upsell just by using their physical skills :)

Optimist
02-22-15, 22:25
Report deleted as based on inability to understand something Siroja wrote, but which Banana Boi has helped on (see above post).

Siroja, so Linda is the girl you favor?

Banana Boi
02-22-15, 22:38
I think he said whenever he sees Sabina, he asks for his girl, Linda.

Sirioja
02-22-15, 23:04
Report deleted as based on inability to understand something Siroja wrote, but which Banana Boi has helped on (see above post).

Siroja, so Linda is the girl you favor?No I read posts about Linda pretty blond, but I don't know her, so I ask a blond tall girl sitting in sofas at the entry and she answered I m Sabina and I see you since 1 year, I said I m looking for Linda and she answered not here today, Wednesday 11/02.

Banana Boi
02-23-15, 05:52
Waiting for Optimist's reply. :)

Optimist
02-23-15, 08:33
OK Siroja, who then is the girl who is so good for you?. Or don't you want to give us information. ? You gave us half the story only, which is worse than none.

Linda was there the last day, but the way she interacted with customers and her looks didn't really appeal to me, so I didn't take my chance.

Optimist
02-23-15, 22:25
Forgot to say that her drawback is lack of decent DFK. Sorry.

Optimist
02-23-15, 22:56
I can't really do an assessment of World since I haven't been to Oase and Sharks etc for very long time, but I was very disappointed. And I guess I'm not the only one since there were car parking spaces in the near car park at 21.00 on a Saturday. Or maybe I am just living in the past. But I'll write a bit in case it's of some interest to someone.

In my memory the girls used to be prettier, the legs longer, and the smiles wider (not surprising when there are so many girls that there is no seat for a man to sit in the main room). There are some girls who are fun, and who seem to think it is worth putting in a bit of effort to earn some money, but many just sit and sit. And the DJ was insensitive as to how to enthuse the willing girls. And the kitchen staff are incredibly rude, surly at the very least. And the male "management" really isn't approachable any more. The bar and reception staff (mainly female) are however cheerful and pleasant.

Some members have reported that the girls are saying that the men just come to sauna etc. Speaking to a couple of men who did not go to a room, they said they wanted to go to a room but none of the girls seemed inviting enough. And one of these men used to be a very regular visitor.

So I went eventually to La Luna, where despite its lack of food and facilities, I found a level of service (by my criteria) from Kathi that I could only dream of at World (or at least from the 30 girls at World I have been with).

Of course there are some very good girls at World, Oana, Jessika, Kati, Christina, and one other ( who I like but can't recommend as she is difficult) and maybe I would find the same ennui at Oase etc. Certainly I met girls who had been to Oase but said World was definitely better. And in judging my comments, please remember that I have more than once been to GT and Artemis and left without sessioning because I didn't like the lineup, so I guess I would say World for me beats GT hands down (and possibly Artemis, but that's just my weird taste)

Nick The G
02-23-15, 23:41
Or maybe I am just living in the past.Mr. Optimist, you are getting old, for sure!

Banana Boi
02-23-15, 23:50
Not old..... wiser.

Syzygies
02-24-15, 04:30
Don't know if you understand what I prefer.

So, what I prefer?

When a casual guy write here his visit at oase as bad, I don't quickly write he's so true and that he should go to world.
I don't write an argument like the club is asking girls to avoid sharking so this club should be avoided.
I don't write as god truth what girls tell because its a proof I'm not the only one to think the club is bad.

Exactly the opposite of a few guys here since nearly one year now.
I clearly don't understand why some old clients are behaving bad so aggressively here, because permanently with this club.
The only argument that last is number of girls, but it's a long time i don't see a link between number of girls and how good my time will be, except if i don't go in room.
Maybe the misunderstand is that the IBBT are more lookers than punters... (don't take time to deny this, i know it's not).Instead of writing about other clubs and telling us what you don't write, the most interesting type of post to read would be the names. Of some really great girls and how they look and perform. I have always liked World the club itself for certain aspects like the atmosphere. I don't care what 90% of the girls are like if there are 4 or 5 really great girls.

If I would know Madi and Giuliana would be there and maybe 1 or 2 other very pretty girls that give good service to try, then I could be motivated to spend the extra time and money to get there.

So publicity for the great girls or superstars there is what is needed most IMHO. A list of some top girls would help. E. g. Is Neya working there? Oana? How does Linda perform?

Talk about the good aspects of World please. The about of good publicity for the girls has been a bit thin from guys attending World. I try to be constructive and point out what type of posts can be the most beneficial.

Syzygies
02-24-15, 04:33
Looks like I accidently posted an old post again. Can't erase it know.

Ortos
02-24-15, 05:53
Looks like I accidently posted an old post again. Can't erase it know.Who knows? Maybe the points you made in the post are worth repeating. Maybe some guys need to read it twice to get the point?

Sirioja
02-25-15, 09:43
OK Siroja, who then is the girl who is so good for you?. Or don't you want to give us information. ? You gave us half the story only, which is worse than none.You wrote World was quite empty this Saturday, so girls should not be so busy all night and even my fav was there and always stay until the end, if you didn't sleep all night at the pool bottom, she didn't attract you like she attracted me first time I saw her end of April, so everyone can have different taste for look, she has Spanish look and my girls type is Russian blond, and also for feeling, but my way in clubs is to have only 1 very regular fav per club, easier to manage, that s why I often go to World only for her as long it works between us and have good time even when empty, then she is free and fresh, not too tired like when she was busy all night in Summer.

Optimist
02-25-15, 15:48
It was too dark to see anybody :) and I left early to avoid the new DJ. Almost no men were in the main room but were sitting downstairs. Shame I missed her. My experience is that experienced members' recommendations are usually good. My last favourite (who still is despite the fact she no longer works) was recommended to me

Sirioja
02-25-15, 16:10
It was too dark to see anybody :) and I left early to avoid the new DJ. Almost no men were in the main room but were sitting downstairs. Shame I missed her. My experience is that experienced members' recommendations are usually good.Main bar is not so dark and she sits at the bar opposite side from the lockers, side close to the corridor to go to rooms, you were just not attracted by the way she moves, her firm body with curves but very small tits, 1,64 and 50 kg, and long black hairs, she is the best one for what I m looking for but I m not the truth for my tastes and she may not be attractive for others.

Jessika is said to provide good services but never try with her, blond Nea is very friendly, try once, Oanna also friendly, try 4 times before, Flori is very friendly and super GFE, try once.

Ortos
02-25-15, 17:34
OK Siroja, who then is the girl who is so good for you?. Or don't you want to give us information. ? You gave us half the story only, which is worse than none.

Main bar is not so dark and she sits at the bar opposite side from the lockers, side close to the corridor to go to rooms, you were just not attracted by the way she moves, her firm body with curves but very small tits, 1,64 and 50 kg, and long black hairs, she is the best one for what I m looking for but I m not the truth for my tastes and she may not be attractive for others.

Is it possible to give her name? Or is that too much to ask? I see you name lots of other girls, but so far you are (on purpose?) omitting her name.

Zorro1980
02-25-15, 20:20
Hi guys,

I have never been in FKK World and I am planning to go there in March. I must find a hotel and already found near Giessen train station. How much does it cost from Giessen train station to World by taxi? Or any shuttle service by company to world.

Ahasveros
02-25-15, 21:26
Madi, I suppose.

Very good service, though a bit too much acting for my taste (with you, it's different, of course).

She is good at hooking up guys for extended bookings over a longer period of time.

TankTank123
02-25-15, 23:58
Madi, I suppose.
She is good at hooking up guys for extended bookings over a longer period of time.Madi is a master of the Arabian Nights technique. Although I have not taken her that many times, she had always succeeded in considerably extending those sessions I had had with her by starting off a discussion on a new topic and kissing and cuddling me snugly just before the end time such that I would eagerly extend the session further so as to get further bonks after recovering.

In my very first session with her last summer, she talked about how people thought that she was proud and cold due to her demeanor and posture, and therefore might not approach her. Somehow, that stirred my sympathy after seeing how sweet she really was I ended up with a long session with her.

So be prepared to be snared once you get addicted to her! But great value for money, to me at least. She has my ideal shape and provides great GFE. I hope she will still be around when I visit World again in 2 weeks time.

Free Dude
02-26-15, 09:11
I ended up at world this Tuesday (forgot about the dessous thing) and it was shockingly bad. Maybe 40 girls in total and at midnight there were 10 girls in the bar and maybe a handful elsewhere. After not having been there since July, I was surprised to see so few new girls. Pretty much all girls I've seen before and many who I've been with, but in all cases only once (should be telling). I also noticed that nowadays "interviews" are GT style, with men just tapping a girl on the shoulder and pointing to a room.

Went to the room with Linda, which was a catastrophe. We managed to have a laugh though, but sex wise it was a joke.

Second room with cute Christina, better but not great. At least I managed to come.

Last room with Madi, pretty good and better than last time. Didn't notice anything about extended sessions, cause she seemed on a clear 30 minute schedule.

It's a bit telling that none of the girls came into consideration for a longer session. Even a shot while ago girls like Neya and (blond) Christina used to keep me in the room for an hour at the least.

I spent Wednesday in Sharks and World really can't compete with that.

Optimist
02-26-15, 11:23
Main bar is not so dark Everything is perception :)

Optimist
02-26-15, 11:28
I was surprised to see so few new girls. Pretty much all girls I've seen before and many who I've been with, but in all cases only once (should be telling). I also noticed that nowadays "interviews" are GT style, with men just tapping a girl on the shoulder and pointing to a room.

Went to the room with Linda, which was a catastrophe. We managed to have a laugh though, but sex wise it was a joke.Thanks. I no longer feel the problem with World was me: what you say chimes with my experience over two days. I also was astonished at the lack of new girls, and of these very few seemed to want to make any money. As for the "interview" I agree: the long interview used to be one of the strengths of World but now it has gone totally.

I avoided Linda. She really gave off bad vibes to me.

Sirioja
02-26-15, 11:40
Everything is perception :)True and same for girls and I wish I may be lucky again there next night.

Danny227
02-26-15, 13:41
I ended up at world this Tuesday (forgot about the dessous thing) and it was shockingly bad. Maybe 40 girls in total and at midnight there were 10 girls in the bar and maybe a handful elsewhere. After not having been there since July, I was surprised to see so few new girls. Pretty much all girls I've seen before and many who I've been with, but in all cases only once (should be telling). I also noticed that nowadays "interviews" are GT style, with men just tapping a girl on the shoulder and pointing to a room.

Went to the room with Linda, which was a catastrophe. We managed to have a laugh though, but sex wise it was a joke.

Second room with cute Christina, better but not great. At least I managed to come.

Last room with Madi, pretty good and better than last time. Didn't notice anything about extended sessions, cause she seemed on a clear 30 minute schedule.

It's a bit telling that none of the girls came into consideration for a longer session. Even a shot while ago girls like Neya and (blond) Christina used to keep me in the room for an hour at the least.

I spent Wednesday in Sharks and World really can't compete with that.Doesn't surprise me about Linda. She took time to warm up in my second time with her and talked a lot, which was quite annoying. First was pretty good. Will not repeat.

World is currently my favorite club; Friday and Saturday are very good in my opinion. I can understand why people say that Sharks has an advantage currently. Although the service at Sharks is horrible! The lady at the reception gave me a bath rope which was ripped and when I got back to replace it she insisted that they are all the same and that I keep this one. I got quite angry and told her to give me a new one in this instant! There are more issues, but this one was a 5 minutes debate about whether I can get a normal bath rope.

I don't understand why management doesn't take care of it. I consistently get bad service at the reception at Sharks. It's like they are doing me a favor by doing there job. I am not sure I will continue going as much to Sharks. For some people it is all about the girls, but I like the facilities as well. I have no doubt that I can find a good girl at World on a Friday or a Saturday night. I guess to each his own.

Bottom line is that both clubs are great and these are small nuances.

NF4591
02-26-15, 16:36
Gents. I will be visiting Frankfurt this weekend, and plan to visit World, Mainhattan, Oase, and Sharks. I will ask in those forums also. For World: I love rimming and DFK (not in that order), are there any girls you know who are good at both, that have been spotted at World recently?

Craiova
02-26-15, 20:33
For World: I love rimming and DFK (not in that order), are there any girls you know who are good at both, that have been spotted at World recently?DFK shouldn't be a problem at World. Most of the girls still gives DFK, few maybe only in long time or for extra.

Rimming as everywhere more difficult. I've heard Christina should be on a top level for rimming.

UShobbyist
02-26-15, 22:21
Doesn't surprise me about Linda. She took time to warm up in my second time with her and talked a lot, which was quite annoying. First was pretty good. Will not repeat.

World is currently my favorite club; Friday and Saturday are very good in my opinion. I can understand why people say that Sharks has an advantage currently. Although the service at Sharks is horrible! The lady at the reception gave me a bath rope which was ripped and when I got back to replace it she insisted that they are all the same and that I keep this one. I got quite angry and told her to give me a new one in this instant! There are more issues, but this one was a 5 minutes debate about whether I can get a normal bath rope.

I don't understand why management doesn't take care of it. I consistently get bad service at the reception at Sharks. It's like they are doing me a favor by doing there job. I am not sure I will continue going as much to Sharks. For some people it is all about the girls, but I like the facilities as well. I have no doubt that I can find a good girl at World on a Friday or a Saturday night. I guess to each his own.

Bottom line is that both clubs are great and these are small nuances.I can understand your frustration. The entrance fee of FKK Sharks includes the bathrobe. Does the entrance fee of FKK World include the bathrobe now?

Craiova
02-26-15, 22:42
The entrance fee of FKK Sharks includes the bathrobe. Does the entrance fee of FKK World include the bathrobe now?No at World (70 euro) you have to pay 5 euro extra for a bathrobe, same at Mainhattan (60 euro) also 5 euro extra. At Palace (75 euro) Sharks (65 euro) and Oase (65 euro) bathrobe is included in entrance fee.

That mean with bathrobe World is on Palace level with 75 euro and Oase, Mainhattan and Sharks charges each 65 euro with bathrobe.

Danny227
02-26-15, 23:25
I can understand your frustration. The entrance fee of FKK Sharks includes the bathrobe. Does the entrance fee of FKK World include the bathrobe now?LOL, no man. The fee at World does not include it, but you already know that.

But to be honest, I don't mind the extra 5 euros. I just want decent service with a smile. Still, Sharks is a top notch establishment and I love going there. However, I will simply more to wherever the service is better (in my opinion) in general (not only the girls). I think that managers at Sharks should be more attentive to these things. Losing client because of the receptionist is silly.

Especially now that a few of my favorites are not there (Adina, Cosmina.) I heard that Cosmina was at Palace, did anyone hear that?

Breadman
02-27-15, 01:27
I can understand your frustration. The entrance fee of FKK Sharks includes the bathrobe. Does the entrance fee of FKK World include the bathrobe now?Bathrobe or Beer. I'll take the beer anyday.

PussyLiccker
02-27-15, 04:22
No at World (70 euro) you have to pay 5 euro extra for a bathrobe, same at Mainhattan (60 euro) also 5 euro extra. At Palace (75 euro) Sharks (65 euro) and Oase (65 euro) bathrobe is included in entrance fee.

That mean with bathrobe World is on Palace level with 75 euro and Oase, Mainhattan and Sharks charges each 65 euro with bathrobe.Oase is 70, bath robe included.

Sirioja
02-27-15, 04:49
Magic night again in my Paradise with my Eve Madi in World.

Left Paris just before 4 pm, Luxemburg, Polheim, thanks again to my German drivers friends, you are the best, french drivers are so far behind you.

Very good foods: meat and dessert.

Today, game at the entry but I loose, but I play twice with Madi, more than 30 rooms together since 10 months and she never tried to upsell or extend time with me, always 1 h, maybe because she doesn't like room with me? She was always very honest and say merci = thanks in French when I pay her and each time at this moment I think I m really lucky to have room with a classy, elegant, friendly woman like her and I wish again soon.

World stay my favorite club because of Madi, I wish her good luck to succeed.

Also there Nea, Jessika, Daniela, Flori, Sabina and blond Laura ex Oase ex Sharks ex Isabella sister at Sharks who left et 10.30 pm.

If staff read, World is often empty, you should have entry for 60 from Thursday to Saturday and 50 for other days and then maybe more clients to pay lower entry and for girls.

Craiova
02-27-15, 08:40
Oase is 70, bath robe included.Ups so it is. Haven't paid entrance for long time there using always 6 for 5 or now 6 for 4 cards.

Sirioja
02-27-15, 10:13
Oase is 70, bath robe included.Same rate for Word with Sunday 55 and with as much towels you want.

In real FKK girls totally naked and no robe for men to hide, in Oase and Sharks many girls are not really naked, what a pleasure to see belly, tits, beautiful ass, beautiful legs in World Paradise for eyes.

Sirioja
02-27-15, 10:19
Gents. I will be visiting Frankfurt this weekend, and plan to visit World, Mainhattan, Oase, and Sharks. I will ask in those forums also. For World: I love rimming and DFK (not in that order), are there any girls you know who are good at both, that have been spotted at World recently?Better to ask girls, some girls don t provide same services to all clients.

Craiova
02-27-15, 15:13
Same rate for Word with Sunday 55 and with as much towels you want.

In real FKK girls totally naked and no robe for men to hide, in Oase and Sharks many girls are not really naked, what a pleasure to see belly, tits, beautiful ass, beautiful legs in World Paradise for eyes.Every club has some special offers and a lot of them better than Worlds special offer. And for Worlds entrance fee I get everywhere as much towels as I want.

And good for you when you see all this World beauties naked, but my actual line up ranking for the big5 Hessen FKKs is on number one Sharks followed by Oase and than Mainhattan, fourth Palace and last position for World.

McAdonis
02-27-15, 16:46
blond Laura ex Oase ex Sharks ex Isabella sister at Sharks who left et 10.30 pm.
This is the blond, playful one always described as Laura / Livia on the forum? Will she work at World on a permanent or semi-regular basis? Or she just wanted to visit her friend? Laura / Livia seems to be one of the top earners at Oase.

Sirioja
02-27-15, 17:11
This is the blond, playful one always described as Laura / Livia on the forum? Will she work at World on a permanent or semi-regular basis? Or she just wanted to visit her friend? Laura / Livia seems to be one of the top earners at Oase.She was working yesterday until 10:30 pm like in Oase but I didn t speak with her, was very tanned.

Sirioja
02-27-15, 17:21
Every club has some special offers and a lot of them better than Worlds special offer. And for Worlds entrance fee I get everywhere as much towels as I want.

And good for you when you see all this World beauties naked, but my actual line up ranking for the big5 Hessen FKKs is on number one Sharks followed by Oase and than Mainhattan, fourth Palace and last position for World.Super, we will not fight for clubs and girls, I like World for girls, I like Oase to play football and sleep, I don t like Sharks with average casting today at 5 pm, nor Mainhattan and the only attractive girl in Palace for me is Stella. De.

And I want my 7th entry gratis in World soon.

Syzygies
02-28-15, 08:10
But to be honest, I don't mind the extra 5 euros. I just want decent service with a smile. Still, Sharks is a top notch establishment and I love going there. However, I will simply more to wherever the service is better (in my opinion) in general (not only the girls). I think that managers at Sharks should be more attentive to these things. Losing client because of the receptionist is silly.
I find the receptionist at Sharks that knows me well to be very friendly and helpful. I am also amazed that she keeps her cool quite well when customers ring up and ask endless silly questions, like "are they actually girls or old women"? Etc. Perhaps not all the receptionists are equally good, faced with a lot of silly customers. Its not going to matter that much in the end. Only the girls really matter.

The World receptionists have mostly been pretty good too. Always helpful with taxis etc. And I like Alicia OK, often on desk at Oase.

You don't choose the club with best receptionist! LOL Nor the best food, nor free robes. Who cares? Its only if the sex rooms are unbearable that I have a problem. Total cost overhead for the day (before girls) can matter if the line up is not too certain.

Right now I have cheap entry tickets for Oase and can get cheap at Sharks on Sundays (however I like the Friday or Saturday line up even more).

I would always choose World before Mainhatten and Palace. Failed to have a really good time at MH and Palace in but limited visits in the last year or two. Problem was the girls. Mostly just not my spec (bound to be someone else's spec.) and some did not have really service oriented attitudes. Being less well known clearly did not assist, even though some Palace girls remembered me from many years ago.

Danny227
02-28-15, 13:35
I find the receptionist at Sharks that knows me well to be very friendly and helpful. I am also amazed that she keeps her cool quite well when customers ring up and ask endless silly questions, like "are they actually girls or old women"? Etc. Perhaps not all the receptionists are equally good, faced with a lot of silly customers. Its not going to matter that much in the end. Only the girls really matter.

The World receptionists have mostly been pretty good too. Always helpful with taxis etc. And I like Alicia OK, often on desk at Oase.

You don't choose the club with best receptionist! LOL Nor the best food, nor free robes. Who cares? Its only if the sex rooms are unbearable that I have a problem. Total cost overhead for the day (before girls) can matter if the line up is not too certain..Sharks has few receptionists. Two are great and there is one blonde and older who is just obnoxious.

Like I said, I come for the complete experience and I like the Sharks facility! I am also very influenced by bad service. I can find a good girl anywhere. Sometimes at the bar you wait more than 5 minutes for a drink, but for me that's not bad service. The bar girls are super busy, so it's cool. But there is no excuse not to replace a ripped bathrobe And raise you voice at a customer.

Again, I am an avid Sharks fan and that's it. My mood is influenced by bad service. It isn't a principle and a choice out of pride, but a genuine feeling. To each is own mate. For me all it takes is one two more incidents and I'll do my summer at Oase. By the way, service at Artemis declined to because their business is more tourist based. From one time a week I go one time every two months now. I guess we all seek different comforts. For me it is the complete FKK sauna club experience. If it was only about sex I would call a luxury escort home.

But I do understand you point. It just doesn't apply to me.

All said and done, I am on the way to Sharks as I write this have a great weekend guy and thanks for all the information. This forum has been instrumental!

Hessen Bub
02-28-15, 14:34
blond Laura ex Oase ex Sharks ex Isabella sister at Sharks who left et 10.30 pm.Is this the skinny small blonde Laura (her name at Oase), who was Livia at Sharks? Sister of Juicy?

HB.

Dufey
02-28-15, 15:17
And I want my 7th entry gratis in World soon.Sirioja,

Can I please check that the free entry deal is based on having completed 5 visits for full price entry of 70 euro giving you the sixth visit for free? This is how I read the advertising from World. From what you are saying is that the deal is six entries at full price of 70 euro and only the seventh entry is free which is a less enticing deal. Can you please confirm that it is indeed 6 full paid entries for the 7th free and not 5 entries for the 6th one free like how I read it.

I currently still have Gold VIP entries so I have not picked up the special card to record entries for the free entry.

Danny227
02-28-15, 15:35
Sirioja,

Can I please check that the free entry deal is based on having completed 5 visits for full price entry of 70 euro giving you the sixth visit for free? This is how I read the advertising from World. From what you are saying is that the deal is six entries at full price of 70 euro and only the seventh entry is free which is a less enticing deal. Can you please confirm that it is indeed 6 full paid entries for the 7th free and not 5 entries for the 6th one free like how I read it.

I currently still have Gold VIP entries so I have not picked up the special card to record entries for the free entry.This thing actually works well for them. I have 4 Stamos out of 5 and next week I'll Friday with paying and Saturday free. Because eof this promotions I knew I am staying 2 nights and that I am at world next week. Excellent Promotion essentially 59 euro per entry.

Hessen Bub
02-28-15, 15:45
"5 x zahlen. 6 x kommen. " you have to pay six full entries for 70 to get the sixth entry free. So it's 6 for5. So it's 350€ for 6 entries.

HB.

Dufey
02-28-15, 15:51
"5 x zahlen. 6 x kommen. " you have to pay six full entries for 70 to get the sixth entry free. So it's 6 for5. So it's 350 for 6 entries.

HB.Hang on. You are saying two things here. First you say it is Six full entries for 70 euro is 420 euro giving you the "sixth" entry free. Maybe you mean "seventh".

Then you say it is 6 for 5 costing 350 euro for 6 entries. This was my question. Which one is it?

I read it as pay for 5 entries and get the 6th visit free. But it seems Sirioja has the deal as 6 paid for entries and get the 7th free.

PussyLiccker
02-28-15, 16:05
Looking at the website and some Gtranslate.

I understand it as you pay 5 x entry pricing, and get 6th entry at the price of 70 per entry. Makes sense. Perhaps, HB meant pay 5 full entries for 70 to get 6th free.

Hessen Bub
02-28-15, 16:09
Sorry. Mistyped. You have to pay FIVE full entries to get the SIXTH one free.

HB.

Dufey
02-28-15, 16:15
Sorry. Mistyped. You have to pay FIVE full entries to get the SIXTH one free.

HB.

Looking at the website and some Gtranslate.

I understand it as you pay 5 x entry pricing, and get 6th entry at the price of 70 per entry. Makes sense. Perhaps, HB meant pay 5 full entries for 70 to get 6th free.Ok, good, for both confirming PussyLiccker and Hessen Bub.

Sirioja has mentioned the 7th visit for free before so I responded with attaching the World advert saying it is 5 entries paid at 70 euro and get the 6th one free. Then I see Sirioja say it again that it is only the 7th entry that is free that made me wonder really what is the deal. Sirioja since he has been an avid World regular would know truly how many slots on this record card he needed to complete at full entry price before he received his free entry.

I just wanted to make sure that we all knew the correct deal and maybe in that way help out Sirioja with maybe a little bonus in that he gets his free entry earlier than he originally thought. That was all.

Sirioja
02-28-15, 19:05
Is this the skinny small blonde Laura (her name at Oase), who was Livia at Sharks? Sister of Juicy?

HBYes and was with Isabella at Sharks in February / March 2014 and at Oase during summer 2013 .

She was very tanned.

I saw her this Thursday until 10.30 pm, she was coming back from room, we know each other, she always said me " Mon. Chéri" at Oase and I saw her often free like Juicy, but I was with Madi so couldn't ask her why World? Maybe she spoke with Isabella who worked from April to July.

Can ask also Juicy.

Dufey
02-28-15, 19:45
Yes and was with Isabella at Sharks in February / March 2014 and at Oase during summer 2013 .

She was very tanned. I saw her this Thursday until 10.30 pm, she was coming back from room, we know each other, she always said me " Mon. Chri" at Oase and I saw her often free like Juicy, but I was with Madi so couldn't ask her why World? Maybe she spoke with Isabella who worked from April to July.

Can ask also Juicy.Like all the girls, even Laura complains there is no business going on, even in Oase, so she is trying out the World club for a bit to see how it goes. Isabella is no longer at World which helps.

Sirioja
03-01-15, 00:21
Ok, good, for both confirming PussyLiccker and Hessen Bub.

Sirioja has mentioned the 7th visit for free before so I responded with attaching the World advert saying it is 5 entries paid at 70 euro and get the 6th one free. Then I see Sirioja say it again that it is only the 7th entry that is free that made me wonder really what is the deal. Sirioja since he has been an avid World regular would know truly how many slots on this record card he needed to complete at full entry price before he received his free entry.

I just wanted to make sure that we all knew the correct deal and maybe in that way help out Sirioja with maybe a little bonus in that he gets his free entry earlier than he originally thought. That was all.Yes, 6th entry gratis on Treuekarte, but I prefer to pay 70 for entry and have good dinner with currants and my friendly, respectful and honest Madi for dessert, than paying 65 yesterday at Sharks even good breakfast and foods and better apple juice, but no girl for dreaming: Yra and Evita 2 miss smiling and escort, I laugh, Janine miss cigarette, disappointment for Sandra, not attracted by Kelly too Latina, Kami sexy but no real kisses so no sex for me even she asked: do you want to make love? Without real DFK, come back Marina, pucelles don't know sex.

Hessen Bub
03-01-15, 00:42
You prefer to pay 70 full price when you can get a discount and the same benefits? Why the f. ?

Kamy gave plenty of deep and sweet DFK.

HB.

Sirioja
03-01-15, 01:06
You prefer to pay 70 full price when you can get a discount and the same benefits? Why the f. ?

HBKami who didn't work much came to meet me yesterday and proposed me to make love, when I asked she answered me kissing but not with tongue, so I answered I never force girls but I m not interested for sex without real DFK and she stayed free dancing at the pole, so why did she come to me? Is she stupid? Maybe she prefers not to work? So for me I believe what she said: she doesn't provide real DFK like I expect, so not attractive for me even sexy slim brunette.

Same for Yra after my mate's meeting with her without real DFK and he has better look than men I saw yesterday, so doesn't seem neither attractive for me.

These girls quite pretty don't have to cry not working enough, they should just improve, Moira, Patricia provide good services.

PussyLiccker
03-01-15, 01:08
Probably lost in translation. He's probably saying he would rather opt for World with 70 entry than 65 at Sharks because he's got favorites in World that makes it worth visiting over Sharks. And saying 6th entry is gratis. His sentence structure throws off how it's interpreted.

Sirioja
03-01-15, 01:13
Probably lost in translation. He's probably saying he would rather opt for World with 70 entry than 65 at Sharks because he's got favorites in World that makes it worth visiting over Sharks. And saying 6th entry is gratis. His sentence structure throws off how it's interpreted.Yes I prefer to pay for attractive girl even without 6th entry gratis, than for average girls until Queen Marina will come back at Sharks.

Sirioja
03-01-15, 01:17
On Saturday 21 February, many Hells Angels were in World, maybe the reason for strange atmosphere.

I will try to go on 14th March.

Syzygies
03-01-15, 07:22

HB.You could make more allowances for weak English. Not everyone can be Crystal clear all the time.

Dufey
03-01-15, 07:29
Left Paris just before 4 pm, Luxemburg, Polheim, thanks again to my German drivers friends, you are the bestI find that the reason for this is that the rules are followed.

Sirioja
03-01-15, 12:19
Like all the girls, even Laura complains there is no business going on, even in Oase, so she is trying out the World club for a bit to see how it goes. Isabella is no longer at World which helps.I didn't speak with her but was surprised to see her in World, because I think she could work more in Oase than in World at the moment, World is quite empty at the moment and not so much tourists, Asian easy clients than in Oase, but I also often saw her and Juicy not working much in Oase during the day because not so many clients than in the evening, in World more clients during the day than in the late evening, maybe this is the reason?

Dufey
03-01-15, 13:05
I didn't speak with her but was surprised to see her in World, because I think she could work more in Oase than in World at the moment, World is quite empty at the moment and not so much tourists, Asian easy clients than in Oase, but I also often saw her and Juicy not working much in Oase during the day because not so many clients than in the evening, in World more clients during the day than in the late evening, maybe this is the reason?Is these girls complain that even at Oase there is not much business despite the higher number of men since that work is spread across a greater number of girls. Sometimes girls working in a smaller club may do better than in a big club since the competition is less so that they take a higher proportion of the men that do come to the club to spend money. This I think is the crux since those two girls have said that sometimes on a weekend like a Friday or Saturday that they take only two customers in the entire day so they leave the work early since it is a waste of their time to compete with so many girls in Oase.

Sirioja
03-01-15, 14:17
I find that the reason for this is that the rules are followed.Driving many kilometers to NRW or Hessen or driving to Basel, the can be very fast but staying quiet, L can be fast but quite agressive, NL are not fast and very agressive, be are courteous, that's why I feel safer even driving very high speed in Germany.

SuperLove
03-01-15, 14:24
World -.

Amazing fun on Saturday, 28 February. Great Party atmosphere and good lineup of Girls, found the Food spread pretty average though. Beers were on the house and watched Bundesliga.

First. Simona (ro), short height about 5,2" brunette. Alot of attitude for nothing.

Average Girl with average performance, BJ + CIM, paid E100 as I was really horny in the first round. Can easily be avoided.

Next up was her friend Annabelle (blue eyes, Ro) - super hot and very beautiful and amazing performance, a must for every man at world, small tits, kisses extenbsively, pleases and arouses you, BJ is incredibly awesome. Paid her Euro 100 for fuck in multiple positions, BJ and CIM and for an amazing time.

Alina was there too, fucked her before- she is a regular with every japanese there. Slim romanian and perky tits. Looks cute all the time. Can try her too, good performanbce in the past though.

3 round- tried Ellica or similar name (wears glasses Ro) - again average perfomarce, gives lame BJ, paid Euro 50 only. Can be avoided.

Last and final round was another Romanian but can easily be passsed off as a Brazillian, bronze hair, amazing body and and an ass to die for. Good round heavy tits and a pretty face. Great performance and not a time looker, pleases you and does anything you ask her to do. Fuck + amazing BJ+CIM. Paid her Euro 100. Do not remember her name. I think her and annabelle are a must dos.

World overall for me was very good. Came by train to Giessen (Euro 15 from ffurt) and paid Euro 20 from the Station to world and came back to Ffurt by taxi ride and paid Euro 60 to the Driver, settled a price on my way to world only.

World had a good Party atmosphere. A Little far away but if one has time he should visit this place. Its a big place and you don't feal cramped.

Have fun.

Hessen Bub
03-01-15, 15:05
Laura / Livia (Juicy's sister) is at Oase.

HB.

Zorro1980
03-01-15, 20:01
How much taxi cost from World to Frankfurt Central Train Station by taxi after midnight?

Can I call über?

Sirioja
03-01-15, 22:30
Driving many kilometers to NRW or Hessen or driving to Basel, the can be very fast but staying quiet, L can be fast but quite agressive, NL are not fast and very agressive, be are courteous, that's why I feel safer even driving very high speed in Germany.The Germans are fast and quiet, be Belgium are courteous.

Banana Boi
03-01-15, 23:45
How much taxi cost from World to Frankfurt Central Train Station by taxi after midnight?

Can I call ber?According to this, $120-140 US each way.

http://www.rome2rio.com/s/Gie%C3%9Fen/Frankfurt-am-Main

Dufey
03-01-15, 23:52

Can I call ber?

Came by train to Giessen (Euro 15 from ffurt) and paid Euro 20 from the Station to world and came back to Ffurt by taxi ride and paid Euro 60 to the Driver, settled a price on my way to world only.Super Love agreed a price of 60 euro to drive from World to Frankfurt with this taxi driver.

PussyLiccker
03-02-15, 00:29
Super Love agreed a price of 60 euro to drive from World to Frankfurt with this taxi driver.Yeah I read about this from time to time regarding negotiating for fixed cab pricing for those that heads back to Frankfurt. The link BB provided probably calculates based on regional fees and rates.

I don't do public transport anymore, I rent, and I find it much more convenient and economical for my needs.

Vito Corleone
03-02-15, 01:17
Yeah I read about this from time to time regarding negotiating for fixed cab pricing for those that heads back to Frankfurt.Yeah, I have also read this from time to time.

NF4591
03-02-15, 07:34
I arrived around noon yesterday, showered and started to roam downstairs. I sat on the couches downstairs for a while, but there were zero women there, so I decided to head upstairs. On the way up, I ran into girl I wanted to try:

Marina, Ro. , short black hair, very skinny, black stockings covering only her lower legs. We talked for a while on one of the couches, then decided to go to a room. We started with DFK, then a blow job with light licking of my balls, then 69 where she backed off when I tried inserting fingers. I finished in her mouth, which felt great. Rating 6/10, cost 100 Euros.

After Marina, I had a shower, sauna, and a nap. I looked for another girl to fuck, but not very excited by the lineup. I finally had a massage from the man who looks like Zeus, then went to Oase. Will post a report there.

Sirioja
03-02-15, 10:24
Sunday entry is less expensive 55 instead of 70 , but not the best casting with most of girls starting at 5 pm or after, best days are Friday and Saturday evening = after 5 pm until 5 am with foods nearly until the end.

Danny227
03-02-15, 11:42
Laura / Livia (Juicy's sister) is at Oase.

HBAre these two really sisters? Maybe please some more details (how to recognize them, do they work both at Oase sometimes). .

I'd run over to give it a try, LOL.

Thanks!!

MNTaveler
03-02-15, 17:59
Landed from my 16 hour flight from the USA and hit the ground running. I made my way to World and arrived just before opening.

After showering up and touring around the club a bit I met a woman named Andrea in the dining area. Around 5'7" tall, dirty blond hair and blue eyes. She stared me down and her eyes caught my attention. We chatted on a couch and I decided to take a session with her. Light kissing, BBBJ, DATY and fucking. OK session but I had made a quick decision rather than wait to see other women. Not a repeat for me but not bad either.

Next, a little food and rest. Then I saw Sabrina! It has been since November of 2012 since I've visited here and I was so happy to see her again as we'd sessioned several times during my last visit. She's a blonde RO woman around 5'10" tall, blond hair, light blue eyes, smaller tits and thin. I find her very attractive! Went to the room with her and DFK right away (I think she was happy that I remembered her name). DFK, BBBJ, DATY multiple positions (mish, doggie, cow girl) to finish just at 30 minutes. Great time, highly recommended.

More rest, sauna, shower again etc. Met Kathy, another RO woman with darker complexion, long silky brown hair, brown eyes and a great smile. Very nice woman, light French kissing, BBBJ, DATY and plenty of fucking. I couldn't quite finish a 3rd time. At this point, I'd been awake for 29 of the past 32 hours and was worn out but she's a great session and more of a soft and slow type of woman. Highly recommended again, no fault of hers for me not finishing.

Was spent by now but had a nice chat with a woman named Vara earlier who I was curious about but too tired to try again. If I were to session with her and actually finish, I believe that dust would be all that comes out.

I've always enjoyed world and am glad that I didn't let some of the discouraging posts deter me from visiting here. The staff are nice and quite helpful if needed and I'd say that the lineup included at least 6 women that I found attractive. I'm a bit picky too.

Hessen Bub
03-02-15, 18:51
They both work at Oase and they claim to be sisters. Description should be hidden somewhere here in the Oase thread.

HB.

Sirioja
03-02-15, 19:13
Are these two really sisters? Maybe please some more details (how to recognize them, do they work both at Oase sometimes). .

Thanks!Laura said she was sister of Isabella when they were both at Sharks at the beginning of 2014 and Isabella was much prettier than her.

Laura, 1,60,45 kg, fake blond, smiling but sad eyes, very friendly, always saying " Mon. Chéri" , often stay at the entry at Oase, very tanned at the moment, never naked.

Juicy, same but orange hairs, sad eyes also, not tanned, never naked, also very friendly, always saying: you will never go with me, sitting in front of the bar under TV.

They both work in day since 11 am to about 10 pm.

Sirioja
03-02-15, 20:57
Landed from my 16 hour flight from the USA and hit the ground running. I made my way to World and arrived just before opening.

After showering up and touring around the club a bit.

I've always enjoyed world and am glad that I didn't let some of the discouraging posts deter me from visiting here. The staff are nice and quite helpful if needed and I'd say that the lineup included at least 6 women that I found attractive. I'm a bit picky too.Sunday is not the best day for casting in World and even maybe not the best casting in Hessen at the moment, better services for many girls than in Oase or Sharks.

Dufey
03-02-15, 23:42
I don't believe that FKK clubs don't pay tax. Because they don't give invoice after entrance payment. Everything paying by cash, no document, no record.

If they accept payment by credit card, that will be in booking records, so they will pay tax. This is the reason why they don't accept credit card payment for entrance fee. They don't want to pay tax. That's it!World reception provide invoices for the receipt of the cash paid for VIP red cards and VIP gold cards. So in this case, a receipt for cash spent is issued. So there is a document and a record kept by the purchaser and the seller (World).

Dufey
03-02-15, 23:44
Are these two really sisters? Maybe please some more details (how to recognize them, do they work both at Oase sometimes). .

Thanks!!Laura and Juicy Lucy are biological sisters. They will even do lesbian show with each other. It is just a job.

They certainly both have the same looks.

UltraHappy
03-03-15, 00:56
Laura and Juicy Lucy are biological sisters. They will even do lesbian show with each other. It is just a job.

They certainly both have the same looks.Laura is the better looking one, but Juicy's service is far superior to that of Laura's. If I were forced to choose between the two, I would definitely choose Juicy. Plus, Juicy happens to speak fairly decent French as well. In any case, you don't have to choose at all as they will both go to the room with you, as others here have mentioned. The only trick is grabbing them both when one of them isn't already busy. Though I can't enthusiastically recommend Laura unless her service has improved since I last tried her.

Hessen Bub
03-03-15, 23:08
Laura is the better looking one, but Juicy's service is far superior to that of Laura's. Really? Servicewise for me it was vice versa. Laura is prettier and her service far better. YMMV.

HB.

Dufey
03-04-15, 00:06
Laura is the better looking one, but Juicy's service is far superior to that of Laura's. If I were forced to choose between the two, I would definitely choose Juicy. Plus, Juicy happens to speak fairly decent French as well. Though I can't enthusiastically recommend Laura unless her service has improved since I last tried her.Laura's service, as Hessen Bub says, is pretty good. She has a long list of things that she will do that I do not see Juicy doing.

Laura kisses nicely and is very interactive in the room and outside of the room too. She has a habit of being playful and attentive.

UltraHappy
03-04-15, 03:27
Laura's service, as Hessen Bub says, is pretty good. She has a long list of things that she will do that I do not see Juicy doing.

Laura kisses nicely and is very interactive in the room and outside of the room too. She has a habit of being playful and attentive.Maybe I should try her again then. I tried her when she was pretty new to Oase, so maybe she just hadn't gotten settled in yet back then. Maybe I got her on a bad day when she had already worked too hard or something. She seemed scared of sex back when I tried her.

Good to know that she's worth trying again because she sure has a killer body & face. She has a nice smile too.

Syzygies
03-04-15, 06:58
Is these girls complain that even at Oase there is not much business despite the higher number of men since that work is spread across a greater number of girls. Sometimes girls working in a smaller club may do better than in a big club since the competition is less so that they take a higher proportion of the men that do come to the club to spend money. This I think is the crux since those two girls have said that sometimes on a weekend like a Friday or Saturday that they take only two customers in the entire day so they leave the work early since it is a waste of their time to compete with so many girls in Oase.I think this is an excellent point. We seem to be overly stocked with girls at several clubs including Oase and Sharks and girls are wanting to try other clubs. Its only overstocked due to numbers of men fucking, being insufficient.

When I ask if their are too many girls, some of them deny it. However they all agree there are not enough men. We don't see Oase packed out like earlier years where you just struggled to move through the club with men (and girls) everywhere.

I don't know what the answer is to too many Hessen clubs, too many girls, and not enough customers. When there are too many girls, clearly some girls will not make any money and be forced out. The problem is biggest for girls that were once extremely busy and popular and now are faced with considerable very good looking competition, and we all know that guys like to try all the good looking girls rather than stick to favourites.

Why have numbers of men dropped off so much compared to former years? What do they do instead? Is it just bad economic times in many countries?

McAdonis
03-04-15, 23:47
Why have numbers of men dropped off so much compared to former years? What do they do instead? Is it just bad economic times in many countries?

In years past (well 2009-2011 are my reference points), Oase was dependent on its Italian clientele--probably more so than any other club in Germany. Well, Italian economy is not in the best shape now. Offering loyalty packages like 6 for 4 should help. About time they did something for their customers. That said, I thought the Oase breakfast has gotten better. And at least for the first hour of dinner, they had deep fried shrimp and calamari.

Danny227
03-04-15, 23:55
There is a German girl at world; skinny, natural tits on the smaller side, not very blond but somewhere between light brown and blonde, brown eyes, average height, she wear a sort of diamond belt on her waist line and no underwear. I know this description is vague at best, but because there are not so many girls at world that fit this description, I thought maybe someone here will know who I mean and will be able to say a word about her service.

Thanks!

Dufey
03-05-15, 07:31
In years past (well 2009-2011 are my reference points), Oase was dependent on its Italian clientele--probably more so than any other club in Germany. Well, Italian economy is not in the best shape now. Offering loyalty packages like 6 for 4 should help. About time they did something for their customers. That said, I thought the Oase breakfast has gotten better. And at least for the first hour of dinner, they had deep fried shrimp and calamari.Couple of comments:

1. The question was about World as well and World does not have an over reliance on Italian based clientele.

2. Italy is still a very rich country. The amount of money there is still incredible.

3. Italian clients travel from Italy to Germany to visit Oase for the daily one hour window when shrimp and calamari are served.

4. It seems that the feed back from all the Hessen clubs is that there is fewer men than there would be at this time of year. To me, this time of year would be busy in the clubs.

Danny227
03-06-15, 02:57
A night at World; got in at 7 pm and the place had about 15 guys spread across the club and 30 girls, which may turned turned into 40 later on. This is really annoying and the club should do something to change it. I went to the room with Jenny, German, blond with a great body. Medium sized naturals. I stayed with her for a couple of hours. Great session DFK, DATY and overall a 9/10 performance. Will repeat for sure.

Banana Boi
03-06-15, 10:08
This is really annoying and the club should do something to change it. What is really annoying? The lack of girls?

Sirioja
03-06-15, 10:33
A night at World; got in at 7 pm and the place had about 15 guys spread across the club and 30 girls, which may turned turned into 40 later on. This is really annoying and the club should do something to change it. I went to the room with Jenny, German, blond with a great body. Medium sized naturals. I stayed with her for a couple of hours. Great session DFK, DATY and overall a 9/10 performance. Will repeat for sure.I agree, World is my favorite club in Germany even not best soft drinks, but I don t understand why not same entry rate than in Mainhattan 60 , because club is often empty and even top girls much prettier than in Mainhattan don t work much, World and Mainhattan are brothers and World is far from Frankfurt and difficult to go without car.

I don t understand this stupid management, even loose 10€/ entry but have more clients, more drinks, more work for girls so more girls who will pay entry 80 from Sunday to Wednesday and 95 from Thursday to Saturday.

During birthday entry was 50 and club was full with more than 50 girls with many top girls Elena. Bu, Anna. Pl top model, Isabella, Madi, Samanta. Ro, Oanna, Jessika, Steffi. De, Emmanuela. Ro gone after at Oase.

Nevertheless, in World girls stay fully naked, less and less fully naked girls in Oase and Sharks and I like pretty face but I like to see tits, belly, ass, pussy, Eve walking, maybe because I always contemplate my fav way of walking.

Danny227
03-06-15, 10:50
What is really annoying? The lack of girls?I can always find a girl at World, but it would be nice to have new faces. What is more annoying is that a place like world is like a graveyard on a Thursday night. Management should do something to attract more customers otherwise the place will eventide down which will be very said, at least for me and other World fans. There is no justification to charge more than 40 euro during the week As the place is dead. It may attract more clients. I don't see the bathrobe for 5 euro thing. It has to be included in price. At the moment World has to offer more than other clubs for a better price and not less at the same or higher price. Again, this is just my opinion.

Sirioja
03-07-15, 11:27
If World staff read this forum, how this Nataly blond long hair can manage your girls without respect, your girls are why we come and for me drive more than 1300 kms nearly every week for, I liked your club but I hope my fav in all FKK will leave such management and of course I will go where she will be, your girls are independent sexual workers, they should be allowed to work when they want or are able to.

Now I know why girls leave, not only because club often empty because 70 for entry is too expensive for a club so far from Frankfurt, but mainly because of racket management on girls, you should ask your girls who are the most important in your club, why? And change your army stupid way of management, don t you know even prostitutes they stay women and have to be fresh in body and mind to be attractive, you should change your bad manager, with her not many girls so not many clients who pay to come to meet attractive girls, not for local or foods with rate higher than Mainhattan, brother but IN Frankfurt at 60.

Craiova
03-07-15, 11:34
I don't see the bathrobe for 5 euro thing. It has to be included in price. At the moment World has to offer more than other clubs for a better price and not less at the same or higher price. Again, this is just my opinion.Hmm than they cheat me always even in this year I must pay 5 euro extra for a bathrobe. Has World changed recently from this rule? Oh I'm realy surprised you mean it's just your opinion? But I'm still thinking what you mean what World offer more, maybe the open rooms where you hear all the shit or the too cold rooms upstairs?

Syzygies
03-07-15, 11:58
I can always find a girl at World, but it would be nice to have new faces. What is more annoying is that a place like world is like a graveyard on a Thursday night. Management should do something to attract more customers otherwise the place will eventide down which will be very said, at least for me and other World fans. Its time for them to admit their approach was gravely in error, dump all the rules and make a fresh start with girl entry price reduced and no compulsory working days or times. Maybe the "dragon" needs to be expelled. Even Mauro had to concede he went down the wrong path for a while at Oase.

Sharks has the "no rules" or "minimal rules" approach and is really attracting good girls and going from strength to strength. Girls can work when they please and pick the time when they will make money. However even top Sharks girls complain its empty of men. I guess business can pick up for the warmer months, if men have got money.

World cannot succeed when they make the girls very unhappy. O.K. I know some girls like Neya have a very good customer base, and probably cannot leave.

Dufey
03-07-15, 12:26
I guess business can pick up for the warmer months, if men have got money.The girls know just like the men know that the more popular clubs are those clubs with gardens in the summer months. The clubs tend to get quite busy since men are attracted by the outdoors and so the girls go where the money is.

Danny227
03-07-15, 12:40
I agree, World is my favorite club in Germany even not best soft drinks, but I don t understand why not same entry rate than in Mainhattan 60 , because club is often empty and even top girls much prettier than in Mainhattan don t work much, World and Mainhattan are brothers and World is far from Frankfurt and difficult to go without car.

I don t understand this stupid management, even loose 10/ entry but have more clients, more drinks, more work for girls so more girls who will pay entry 80 from Sunday to Wednesday and 95 from Thursday to Saturday.

During birthday entry was 50 and club was full with more than 50 girls with many top girls Elena. Bu, Anna. Pl top model, Isabella, Madi, Samanta. Ro, Oanna, Jessika, Steffi. De, Emmanuela. Ro gone after at Oase.

Nevertheless, in World girls stay fully naked, less and less fully naked girls in Oase and Sharks and I like pretty face but I like to see tits, belly, ass, pussy, Eve walking, maybe because I always contemplate my fav way of walking.Agree. For me as a guy, it wasn't fun to be such a target to the girls there. You don't get a second to sit alone and relax As well. Sharks is the best managed place at the moment.

Dufey
03-07-15, 12:41
I don't see the bathrobe for 5 euro thing. It has to be included in price.World is a cavernous environment and was not tailor built to be a FKK originally, being a rich business man's home when first conceptualised. As such, World can in the cooler months be very cold to endure your relaxing time. This is why you see so many of the men sometimes walk around with not only a towel around their waist but a towel wrapped around their shoulders like a scarf. The girls have their long hair to keep their backs and shoulders warm.

For World to be charging 5 euro extra for the benefit of a bath robe has some including men I know to actually when they come to World to bring their own robe.

There is another option of paying 30 euro to buy a robe and you can leave it at World for your next visit. All you do when you come in to World reception you say you have bought a robe before and you are given the robe to wear.

Syzygies
03-07-15, 12:42
The girls know just like the men know that the more popular clubs are those clubs with gardens in the summer months. The clubs tend to get quite busy since men are attracted by the outdoors and so the girls go where the money is.Well World, Oase, and Sharks have outdoor areas. Being able to get a cooled room becomes critical for me, if outdoor temperature is high. I liked the Sharks small room with aircon outside.

I don't recall ever being cold in World. Are you suggesting its inadequately heated in parts?

Correction I do recall being cold in colder months when the big doors to the main lounge got left open for a while, or in a toilet with open window.

Hessen Bub
03-07-15, 12:50
Are you suggesting its inadequately heated in parts?That has happened occasionally over the last years, mainly upstairs around the main bar. At least a lot of the girls feel that temperatures are too low, men tend not to be feel cold as easily as the girls.

HB.

Danny227
03-07-15, 13:33
Hmm than they cheat me always even in this year I must pay 5 euro extra for a bathrobe. Has World changed recently from this rule? Oh I'm realy surprised you mean it's just your opinion? But I'm still thinking what you mean what World offer more, maybe the open rooms where you hear all the shit or the too cold rooms upstairs?Writing that it is just my opinion means that I can only speak for myself and it is granted that some people feel differently. World is still charging for the bathrobe. I was noting that they should stop charging for non sense and things that don't have a variable cost component. Bathrobes are a fix cost which already been expended.

I'm a World fan and I will not be going a lot till the summer and maybe not even then. I fancy Oase in the summer and Sharks now after the renovation looks great.

Sirioja
03-07-15, 14:34
Many rooms at restaurant level and some downstairs are cold in winter, fortunately hot sport.

Hessen Bub
03-07-15, 16:55
World is still charging for the bathrobe.

I fancy Oase in the summer and Sharks now after the renovation looks great.They increased the price to 70 EUR (for no added value) plus they are still charging for a robe? So the non-reduced price including a robe is at Palace level now. Perfect strategy for a club losing regular guests and lots of top girls, 50 km from Frankfurt with big competition around Frankfurt with Sharks, Oase, Palace, Mainhattan, Atlanta, ROM, Royal, Bahama.

HB.

Danny227
03-07-15, 19:02
They increased the price to 70 EUR (for no added value) plus they are still charging for a robe? So the non-reduced price including a robe is at Palace level now. Perfect strategy for a club losing regular guests and lots of top girls, 50 km from Frankfurt with big competition around Frankfurt with Sharks, Oase, Palace, Mainhattan, Atlanta, ROM, Royal, Bahama.

HB.Yeah, no bathrobe. I don't no who does their marketing, but they should take some advice from Sharks.

Dufey
03-08-15, 19:44
Any idea what the gift may be.

At Christmas and Easter there is sometimes a gift of a chocolate bunny or Christmas chocolates or Christmas ginger bread. I suppose it is something Carnival related. I was just thinking it may be a discount card but usually World say this in their advertisement.Quite a bit after the fact, I have now found out what the gift given to customers was on the 12 February Fasching event at World. Customers received a 15 euro discount voucher and a 10 euro drinks voucher to be used on the day of their visit.

This promotion was to mark the annual Fasching and to try to get customers into the club.

Danny227
03-08-15, 23:25
They increased the price to 70 EUR (for no added value) plus they are still charging for a robe? So the non-reduced price including a robe is at Palace level now. Perfect strategy for a club losing regular guests and lots of top girls, 50 km from Frankfurt with big competition around Frankfurt with Sharks, Oase, Palace, Mainhattan, Atlanta, ROM, Royal, Bahama.

HB.They actually have this egg surprise (like in kinder eggs) where you get a prize, so I get 10 euro off for my next visit, but this is hardly a promotion. There needs to be something permanent and stable, yet enough to make people want to come and that not it.

Dufey
03-09-15, 22:41
They actually have this egg surprise (like in kinder eggs) where you get a prize, so I get 10 euro off for my next visit, but this is hardly a promotion. There needs to be something permanent and stable, yet enough to make people want to come and that not it.On which days or as a part of which promotion is the Kinder egg surprise gift being done for at World? When does this promotion end?

Danny227
03-10-15, 15:57
On which days or as a part of which promotion is the Kinder egg surprise gift being done for at World? When does this promotion end?I was there on Thursday and she (which is actually a used to be he in my opinion) just said pick an egg and see what is your surprise. I don't think they have an official date.

Nick The G
03-10-15, 21:57
On which days or as a part of which promotion is the Kinder egg surprise gift being done for at World? When does this promotion end?Most probably when all the "Kinder" realize they already have received two "kinder eggs".

Dufey
03-10-15, 22:09
Most probably when all the "Kinder" realize they already have received two "kinder eggs".That is not the correct answer.

Ortos
03-11-15, 06:59
Most probably when all the "Kinder" realize they already have received two "kinder eggs".

That is not the correct answer.I am sure we all realize that in Deutsche slang the word for eggs ("Eier") is used interchangabley for male tescticles. In that context, maybe Nick is correct!

Syzygies
03-11-15, 09:16
I am sure we all realize that in Deutsche slang the word for eggs ("Eier") is used interchangabley for male tescticles. In that context, maybe Nick is correct!Not just in German language, but Dufey indicated he was probably hoping for a straight answer also.

Actually, "balls" is a less apt word than eggs. "Don't bust my balls" just doesn't work that well.

Ortos
03-11-15, 14:54
Actually, "balls" is a less apt word than eggs. "Don't bust my balls" just doesn't work that well.Point taken, but "Please lick my eggs" doesn't really work (in English), does it?

Getting a straight answer from Nick: isn't that like trying to get an egg from a cow? Ooops, there I go about Eier again, sorry!

UShobbyist
03-12-15, 00:14
I don't think that the "surprise egg" type of promotion can turn the slow business around. The mangers of FKK World need to do some thing different from its major competitors to turn the slow business around. My suggestion is to reduce the extra charges of some popular services. Example: The mangers can reduce the extra charge of CIM from 50 euros to 25 euros. The managers need to explain this policy to the girls and to make the girls to understand that this policy will bring in more customers to the club. All the girls who allow CIM will make more money because many customers will come to FKK World just for this service. When the girls of other FKK clubs know that some girls in FKK World can get 10 or more customers in one shift, they will move to FKK World. This policy is not something new. Some NRW region FKK clubs had this policy for many years.

Dufey
03-12-15, 00:16
I was there on Thursday and she (which is actually a used to be he in my opinion) just said pick an egg and see what is your surprise. I don't think they have an official date.Thank you Danny227 for explaining what the Kinder egg promotion was all about.

Nick The G
03-12-15, 00:29
Getting a straight answer from NickI am pretty sure that it is very well understood that my contribution was to direct the attention to the childish mentality of some lovers of "kinder eggs" here in the forum.

Independant of this: FKK-World has an ongoing history of mismanagement and marketing incompetence. It is apparent they just don't know how to promote or position that club against other FKK-clubs in the Hessen region in the winter time. This tragedy isn't masked nor overcome by clinging to entry prices of 70 Euros or advertising surprise "kinder eggs" on Thursday.

UltraHappy
03-12-15, 00:36
I don't think that the "surprise egg" type of promotion can turn the slow business around. The mangers of FKK World need to do some thing different from its major competitors to turn the slow business around. My suggestion is to reduce the extra charges of some popular services. Example: The mangers can reduce the extra charge of CIM from 50 euros to 25 euros. The managers need to explain this policy to the girls and to make the girls to understand that this policy will bring in more customers to the club. All the girls who allow CIM will make more money because many customers will come to FKK World just for this service. When the girls of other FKK clubs know that some girls in FKK World can get 10 or more customers in one shift, they will move to FKK World. This policy is not something new. Some NRW region FKK clubs had this policy for many years.I just wish the girls would also offer promotions on their sessions like the 6-for-5 entry promotions the clubs offer. Do 5 rooms with a girl and get the 6th for free!

Sirioja
03-12-15, 00:42
I don't think that the "surprise egg" type of promotion can turn the slow business around. The mangers of FKK World need to do some thing different from its major competitors to turn the slow business around. My suggestion is to reduce the extra charges of some popular services. Example: The mangers can reduce the extra charge of CIM from 50 euros to 25 euros. The managers need to explain this policy to the girls and to make the girls to understand that this policy will bring in more customers to the club. All the girls who allow CIM will make more money because many customers will come to FKK World just for this service. When the girls of other FKK clubs know that some girls in FKK World can get 10 or more customers in one shift, they will move to FKK World. This policy is not something new. Some NRW region FKK clubs had this policy for many years.No reason for less expensive girls services in World than in other Hessen clubs, most of World girls provide better services, with DFK without extra asked, more GFE, more friendly, than in Sharks, Oase or Palace, most girls in Hessen don't work much at the moment making about 200€/ day and having to pay 80/100€ for entry and you want girls to make less money, I don't agree, girls provide difficult job we won't be able to provide.

World management should just low entry rate to 60 on Friday and Saturday and 50 from Sunday to Thursday and be more respectful with their girls who are our real reason to visit World, not to eat because we can do it in other clubs, but to meet World girls who provide best services compare to Oase or Sharks or Palace.

And they should also think about free shuttle between World and closest train station to reach Frankfurt.

Dufey
03-12-15, 01:12
I just wish the girls would also offer promotions on their sessions like the 6-for-5 entry promotions the clubs offer. Do 5 rooms with a girl and get the 6th for free!Interesting the sentiments being made that girls should be offering promotions or discounts. So the articles implying that the sex trade is not doing well as evidenced by promotions and discounts are not correct? Now even the guys are suggesting that girls offer discounts.

Then on the Oase thread there are guys writing about their disgust about an Arab who is taking the balls by the horns and trying to get a discount from the girls for his session saying that is fraud and illegal?

I can see there is a difference in each case and how they have come about but the overall end result is that some guys are thinking that the girls should be offering more or doing what they do for less money.

Ortos
03-12-15, 06:36
I am pretty sure that it is very well understood that my contribution was to direct the attention to the childish mentality of some lovers of "kinder eggs" here in the forum.

Independant of this: FKK-World has an ongoing history of mismanagement and marketing incompetence. It is apparent they just don't know how to promote or position that club against other FKK-clubs in the Hessen region in the winter time. This tragedy isn't masked nor overcome by clinging to entry prices of 70 Euros or advertising surprise "kinder eggs" on Thursday.Quite right, very good comments. I agree there is a bit of obsession about these "kinder eggs" when, if true be told, the only eggs most of us really care about are our own "erwachasen" eggs hanging proudly between our legs.

About the chronic mismanagement: also you seem to be spot on! You imply this is a winter-thing. Do you think matters will improve during warmer months? In other words, will World's exceptional outdoor areas (one of the club's intrinsic strong points) turn things around in a more positive directions? I ask because I often wonder, if things keep going the way they are at Pohlheim, will the club actually survive another year? I do hope so.

Optimist
03-12-15, 16:40
Nick and Ortos. Yes, chronic mismanagement for several years now, with no stable approach.

Dufey
03-14-15, 09:54
I went to the room with Jenny, German, blond with a great body. Medium sized naturals. I stayed with her for a couple of hours. Great session DFK, DATY and overall a 9/10 performance. Will repeat for sure.Jenny de does perform really well. She has a thing for licking balls. She can lick your balls for the whole half hour if you let her. She has a great body. Good performer, but sometimes you do not realise this since she is German and is prowling around.

Dufey
03-14-15, 11:29
2nd session was with Samira. Light kiss, sensitive pussy, nipple and ass hole. Samira Ro 24 why 1 h=100 E, 9/10, Surely repeat.Attached pictures of a Romanian girl that has Samira's look.

I think the third one has the best resemblance to Samira.

To me, not the prettiest girl at World but she does a good job in the room. She is consistently there in the club and does not hassle.

Hessen Bub
03-14-15, 11:53
Never thought the lookalike pictures are of any use. Can't see Samira in these photos. She looks different in real life and on pictures.

HB.

Sirioja
03-15-15, 05:33
World was quite full on Friday with messe and not too empty on this Saturday, I prefer when empty because girls are more fresh.

Girls: Jessika, Madi, Oanna, Florie, no Nea.

Sirioja
03-15-15, 15:12
World was quite full on Friday with messe and not too empty on this Saturday, I prefer when empty because girls are more fresh.

Girls: Jessika, Madi, Oanna, Florie, no Nea.A few new girls, 1 small pretty brunette and 3 blond girls, but casting quite average except about 6 girls, no more Laura, one more time and I will enter gratis.

UShobbyist
03-16-15, 22:36
A few new girls, 1 small pretty brunette and 3 blond girls, but casting quite average except about 6 girls, no more Laura, one more time and I will enter gratis.Did you try these new girls?

Sirioja
03-16-15, 23:13
Did you try these new girls?No, I can just say new small brunette has long black hairs, pretty face with beautiful eyes, slim, 1,55 40 kg, small tits, black stockings, tattoos on belly, smiling, smoking.

New blonds are not so pretty for me.

No Nea on this Saturday, about 35 girls.

MiDreamer
03-21-15, 11:04
I plan on visiting World today for the first time. Does anyone else plan on being there?

Sirioja
03-21-15, 14:28
I plan on visiting World today for the first time. Does anyone else plan on being there?If my fav works, I ll be about 9 pm, man with towell around shoulders, I can show you some girls.

Dufey
03-21-15, 17:03
Is this Diana with the big tits, sister of Simona and Beatrice.See some pictures of Beatrice of the three sisters for the memories.

Banana Boi
03-21-15, 17:24
See some pictures of Beatrice of the three sisters for the memories.Thanks Dufey. I know who this is. I just didn't know she was Beatrice. Now that you mention it I can see some facial similarities to Simona.

Didn't think to look for missing Romanian girls in Ireland. lol

Dufey
03-21-15, 18:21
Thanks Dufey. I know who this is. I just didn't know she was Beatrice. Now that you mention it I can see some facial similarities to Simona.

Didn't think to look for missing Romanian girls in Ireland. lolBeatrice used to claim she was half Irish and half Romanian.

UShobbyist
03-21-15, 22:26
Beatrice used to claim she was half Irish and half Romanian.I don't understand why some Romanian girls often tell the customers that they are not Romanian or they are not 100% Romanian.

Capt Dan
03-22-15, 01:40
Didn't think to look for missing Romanian girls in Ireland.You would be surprised at what and who turns up in Ireland.

A lot of these FKK girls move (or are moved) between Spain, Germany, UK and Ireland. One of the girls working in Sharks was in Belfast (Northern Ireland) a little more than a year ago.

Dufey
03-22-15, 02:08
I don't understand why some Romanian girls often tell the customers that they are not Romanian or they are not 100% Romanian.Romanian girls claim not be Romanian because:

1. Some customers have prejudices against Romanians. For example, Romanians give bad service and cheat on service or price, whereas Polish girls are good prostitutes and honest. So to say that they are not Romanian diverts a potential customer from thinking she is going to give poor service or cheat on the service / price. Stereotypes that are "known" so to speak is what is being avoided. Girls may make this back story depending on the customer.

2. There are so many Romanian girls in the clubs that to create some variety or mystery / allure the girls claim to be Spanish or Italian so that the man will book her.

Dufey
03-22-15, 02:58
A lot of these FKK girls move (or are moved) between Spain, Germany, UK and Ireland.That is true.

In the Spanish brothels, you find the clubs are awash with Romanian girls but a huge mix of Latinas as well. Argentina, Colombia, Venezuela, Chilean, few Peru, Dominican and a few Russians that you can count on your fingers. Service is more tending to be covered as standard so BBBJ has to be negotiated. Also in the Spanish clubs the girls wear clothes. So when these Spanish girls are moved to work the German clubs it is a bit of a shocker to suck cock without a condom and walk around the club naked.

Similarly, in Italy, where the Romanian girls work the streets. Always in Milano and Roma and many other nice places you see the Romanian girls standing in the road waiting for men in their cars come to pick them up for a job. These girls even in the rain and the bitter cold are standing in small clothing to attract the business of the man driving the Porsche (expensive car but want cheap sex) for example. Yes, the normal escorts that can be booked are normally standard 250 euro for one hour or 350 euro for 2 hour bookings in their hotel room. The Italians have two major forums that do reviews of the various sex scenes in Italy. So you get a mix. The Italian section on FKKs is hilarious. Even the girls in German clubs read the Italian forums for the details in their reports just like Syzygies says.

The idea is that the girls work their way up to the high volume, high service standards for the lower prices of Germany as compared to Spain and Italy.