PDA

View Full Version : FKK World - Giessen

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48

Syzygies
07-15-15, 20:48
I don't know Germany and am just wondering if I've interpreted the website properly. Does it say that entry is 30 euros after 8 pm on Sunday through to Thursday? Is night generally the best time to visit if you're after the more attractive girls?Certainly doesn't say that. It says 47 Euros to my eyes. 47 does not look like 30 to me. They have to offer cheap to try to get the customers back.

I get cheap entry to Oase, any day any time as I have 6 tickets for 280 Euros. This is approx. 47 Euros per visit also. Works better for me as Oase is nearer and cheaper for transportation by train and taxi. Also Oase tickets can be shared with buddies. Some would argue that Oase should be cheaper than Sharks since the free food is worse at Oase overall. I don't really care. I can always find something edible. World food was not that special for my diet either, when I was last attending.

World VIP red card is 285 for 5 visits, working out to 57 any time, or the gold card a bit better discount for more visits included.

Sirioja
07-15-15, 21:15
I don't know Germany and am just wondering if I've interpreted the website properly. Does it say that entry is 30 euros after 8 pm on Sunday through to Thursday? Is night generally the best time to visit if you're after the more attractive girls?47 after 8 pm from Sunday to Thursday, when locals return home.

TankTank123
07-16-15, 00:27
Of course, Madi chose you to start to speak about her exhausted night with me in March, Let me get the facts straight. Madi did not speak to me about you at all about that 'exhausted' night. When I asked why she looked tired, she said that she was busy the previous night, including clients with multiple sessions, and did not elaborate further. Since I read in your posts that you have multiple sessions with her, I made a post asking whether you were the one with multiple sessions, and you replied to that. From then on, you kept repeating on and on and on in your posts about that until you now believe that she spoke to me about you on that night.

And your embellishments of what you think I was doing kept on growing. And after repeating them ad nauseam, it appears that you now believe all these falsehoods too. I can now fully understand what Madi told me about your character in that single occasion when she talked about you.

Happy Fkk
07-16-15, 03:56
I don't know Germany and am just wondering if I've interpreted the website properly. Does it say that entry is 30 euros after 8 pm on Sunday through to Thursday? Is night generally the best time to visit if you're after the more attractive girls?First time I go there in week. I was thinking it will be empty as described here too much.

Arrived after 20, my god! I counted 5 little [CodeWord900] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord900) as I like! Not too many people and girls but 5! Was used to one this year.

A room with my target and after. All [CodeWord900] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord900) were gone home but one.

Will not go in sharks this month, nor Oase. Too much to do here. And I never find something redoable in Oaseand sharks in last visits. Oups, I forget 2 good rooms in Oasebut too dark to remember long time.

Edit: codeword600 means around 20 old, not tall, slim, at least pretty face. Is there an uncensored word for that ?

Sirioja
07-16-15, 10:29
First time I go there in week. I was thinking it will be empty as discribed here too much.

Arrived after 20, my god!! I counted 5 as I like! Not too many people and girls but 5! Was used to one this year.

A room with my target and after. All were gone home but one.

Will not go in sharks this month, nor oase. Too much to do here. And I never find something redoable in oase and sharks in last visits. Oups, I forget 2 good rooms in oase but too dark to remember long time.

means around 20 old, not tall, slim, at least pretty face. Is there an uncensored word for that ?Maybe you found new "fresh" brunette Isabel. Ro in night team.

Sirioja
07-16-15, 19:02
Let me get the facts straight. Madi did not speak to me about you at all about that 'exhausted' night. When I asked why she looked tired, she said that she was busy the previous night, including clients with multiple sessions, and did not elaborate further. Since I read in your posts that you have multiple sessions with her, I made a post asking whether you were the one with multiple sessions, and you replied to that. From then on, you kept repeating on and on and on in your posts about that until you now believe that she spoke to me about you on that night.

And your embellishments of what you think I was doing kept on growing. And after repeating them ad nauseam, it appears that you now believe all these falsehoods too. I can now fully understand what Madi told me about your character in that single occasion when she talked about you.I will always write the same I wrote at this time: only 2 rooms for me on this March Saturday night and I know how was World on this night, but she was free to say you what she wanted on Sunday and I even spoke with her about your post on the next Saturday end of March before our 1st room. I can just say she finished at 5 am even World was empty, so went to sleep late. You also wrote she took lots of time to prepare herself between rooms, I always said her to take all her time to rest a little, to eat for blood and I always thought I was lucky she took time to take care of her body, perfectly shaved with a perfect hygiene. That's why I call classy woman, not only for firm body or sophisticated hair and make up. She knows how I called her.

For sure, she asked you because she needed to speak about me 3 days after our last time, maybe she stopped her business just after our early Vatertag evening room until you went to her on Sunday, to be sure she would not forget any details about me. You seem so interested by my girls, she should know this and wanted to give you big pleasure. Just be sure, she has all space she needs for her business, and even had on Winter. 3 week end ago, she saw me with my new World princess, so friendly since 12th birthday. At end of March, when I met her for 1st time I preferred to stay with my "jewel" , but times changed.

Next step: ask her to show you who I am, in the long Saturday nights for ghosts. She was not there last Saturday, even World not empty, girls and rooms didn't seem too busy, no Russians in jacuzzi, but young french men more interested by jacuzzi than girls. New princess was free for me and my friend and we both enjoyed with her twice.

Syzygies
07-16-15, 21:26
TT123,

Believe? Ha ha!

Only someone that was present can actually see and hear what happened, and even then can be fooled.

So we do understand your view of reality is likely to be closer. Most of us are happy to accept we were not there and have no idea, and therefore do not care about a reality impossible to see or have any clue about.

My. Moto is "Believe nothing of what you hear and only half of what you see, allow for possibilty of someone seeing moderately fairly at times, but which person?

I don't easily believe things without strong evidence and logic behind them. I have learned to question even what I think I see with my own eyes.

Sometimes I hear gossip from girls about customers and other girls, some recently from the squeeze box on a different topic. However, I don't make a lot of judgement or assumptions, even if she seens like an honest girl. I just tell myself, I wasn't actually there. I don't know what really happened. I don't really know who was involved (girls often gossip about people without mentioning names to respect privacy somewhat), what happened, and actually its not my business, so just forget it is easier than fruitless trying to understand.

Gossip and stories are not the same as the real first hand experience.

Sirioja
07-16-15, 22:48
Syzy,

I already wrote I don t think she likes to gossip. She had a problem about me, hope just not because of room choice? Maybe would have been better to speak about, I just wish her the best for end of month and thank her.

TankTank123
07-17-15, 02:53
Sometimes I hear gossip from girls about customers and other girls, some recently from the squeeze box on a different topic. However, I don't make a lot of judgement or assumptions, even if she seens like an honest girl. I just tell myself, I wasn't actually there. I don't know what really happened. I don't really know who was involved (girls often gossip about people without mentioning names to respect privacy somewhat), what happened, and actually its not my business, so just forget it is easier than fruitless trying to understand.

Gossip and stories are not the same as the real first hand experience.Very true. In my case, no girl had ever talked to me about specific customers except in that one occasion. However, they gossip to me about other girls quite often. This is probably because I stick to only a few favorites and some of them somehow keep quite close track of which other favorites I had gone with, when and for how long. I am sometimes amazed when a favorite could complain that, on a particular day when she was herself not around, I had spent 3 hours with so and so whereas I had given her only 2 hours in our previous session!

Their gossip fall under 2 categories. Firstly, I get friendly updates on the whereabouts of my other favorites whom they know of. Some are even so kind as to update a missing favorite of the date of my next visit.

The second and more common gossip are those that slander my other favorites. These I take with a great pinch of salt.

Anyway, it is sad to read that you will be absent for a while. I had been hoping to say Hello to you. I think our paths crossed only twice. Once when you hijacked 2 targets from me in Sharks. That was when I noted your distrinct facial features. And the second time, when I saw you now and then throughout the afternoon and evening at Oase, on that day when Laura / Livia spread her pussy at the dance pole for your Mr P to attack, and Carla and Paloma did pole dances. But I did not associate your face with your handle until I read your subsequent post describing your visit that day. Last month, we were both in Oase on that very busy day, but I arrived late when room availability was a problem, and you might have left by then as you did not experience room problems. I hope to see the return of your lists one day.

Happy Fkk
07-17-15, 03:51
Maybe you found new "fresh" brunette Isabel. Ro in night team.I only did 150 euros sessions, so I finally had to slow down, if not stop. Did not talk with every targets. No Isabel identified.

There's an absolutely cute small Romanian brunette. Woo effect at first sight, she was sharking me as I just arrived. I had to tell her stop, no need overused arguments, her body is the only thing I need, but later! Very professional but good. Did twice. And if I ever met her again, I will repeat.

I also did a blond. She made me miss my second known target. I would rate her body 8,5. I had the feeling I know her. She told me by herself I already did her, but not yesterday. I remind a session like that but not the girl. With clothes, I rate her body 9. Insane. How I forgot her?

My budget has been attacked by world this month, but I'm looking for August now. Not too much girls but not too many men, so was OK.

Sinon, j'ai demandé à madi comment elle s'appelait. Juste pour vérifier si j'avais vu juste depuis LE temps. See'est vrai qu'elle de l'allure mais je and'avais pas eu un bon feeling lorsque je l'avais abordée à ses theébuts dans LE club. This said, she does not compete with 'absolutly cute' for me. So she stays in the waiting room.

Sirioja
07-17-15, 23:33
I only did 150 euros sessions, so I finally had to slow down, if not stop. Did not talk with every targets. No isabel identified.

There's an absolutly cute small romanian brunette. Woo effect at first sight, she was sharking me as I just arrived. I had to tell her stop, no need overused arguments, her body is the only thing I need, but later! Very professionnal but good. Did twice. And if I ever met her again, I will repeat.

I also did a blond. She made me miss my second known target. I would rate her body 8,5. I had the feeling I know her. She told me by herself I already did her, but not yesterday. I remind a session like that but not the girl. With clothes, I rate her body 9. Insane. How I forgot her?

My budget has been attacked by world this month, but I'm looking for August now. Not too much girls but not too many men, so was ok.

Sinon, j'ai demand madi comment elle s'appelait. Juste pour vrifier si j'avais vu juste depuis LE temps. See'est vrai qu'elle de l'allure mais je and'avais pas eu un bon feeling lorsque je l'avais aborde ses thebuts dans LE club. This said, she does not compete with 'absolutly cute' for me. So she stays in the waiting room.2 french who like World, I have better to enjoy this summer, but look forward next winter to challenge again Tom Kristensen. So many unforgettable girls met there.

You seem attracted by teen brunettes, Georgina? I prefer women. About Madi, each one his taste, she was just perfect woman for me as long she was friendly, even I didn't notice her on Easter party 2014 , but so many problems for me on this day: only Fabienne smile in Zermatt but bad risky ski, 2 polizei cars in Mainz, no dreamed girls for me in the night. I noticed her only late in night on 10 of May, but during our 1st room, I knew I will repeat. Fortunately I found now a new princess, a real natural beauty, and thank again to her for last Saturday with me and my friend, even I didn't enjoy ending chat, I preferred magic behavior out of room 3 week end ago.

JasonWang
07-18-15, 01:46
I met Chayenne last summer at World FKK but lost track of her since then.

I tried to go back to World to find her with no success. Someone told me she was working at Sharks. I went to Sharks last summer for 2 days but I did not find her either.

She is German Ukraine. She has a big tattoo on her back and 2 big coconut-shape DD boobs.

Her facial look resembles that of a Chinese celebrity called Bingbing Li, as you may see in the attached picture.

It would be really great if someone could provide some information on where is she working now.

I would really appreciate your kind help!

Dufey
07-18-15, 03:20

I tried to go back to World to find her with no success. Someone told me she was working at Sharks. I went to Sharks last summer for 2 days but I did not find her either.

She is German Ukraine. She has a big tattoo on her back and 2 big coconut-shape DD boobs.

Her facial look resembles that of a Chinese celebrity called Bingbing Li, as you may see in the attached picture.

It would be really great if someone could provide some information on where is she working now.

I would really appreciate your kind help!Did Chayenne have pale skin and long blonde hair like Sirioja likes in his Russian Siberian style girls or was she dark haired like BingBing Li?

Was she fairly tall as a German girl is like maybe over 1. 7 or 1. 75?

Ortos
07-18-15, 06:07

I remember seeing and speaking with / flirting with a girl who generally matches your description, with dark hair to or just below the shoulders. She had long legs too. Was this last summer or two summers ago? I rarely go to World these days, so my memory is a bit blurred. Anyway, at the time I saw her, she was rather new to World and seemed to fit the profile of being a semi-nomadic girl travelling for short times from club to club. She was never a long-term element of World's line up. I believe she said she was from Hamburg and normally worked there.

From the outside: She's the kind of girl you might well find working at Artemis or Palace, and I found her silicones just too massive for me to consider taking to Zimmer. I suggest you give up the chase and admit that you'll probably never see her again.

Sirioja
07-18-15, 12:17
Did Chayenne have pale skin and long blonde hair like Sirioja likes in his Russian Siberian style girls or was she dark haired like BingBing Li?I only knew brunette Shayenn at GT, Rachel friend in 2013 or small friendly Shayenne now at Oase, ex Daria LR or Carla GT or ex Globe. Ch, but never noticed GongLi at World even not attracted by Asian.

Yes my style is blond Siberian like my dreamed girl Milky Amour Russe, but sometimes I can be very attracted by a real brunette dreamed woman. So many risks to drive so many kilometers in the night, under rain and snow can only be for dreams.

Jimmy Boy 99
07-18-15, 12:59

I would really appreciate your kind help!I sessioned with a Chayenne in November at World. In April I saw her at Sharks and sessioned with her. Saw her again in June at Sharks. She is full of tatoos and has somewhat Asian features but I don't recall her having DD boobs, so it may not be the same girl.

JasonWang
07-18-15, 13:35
Did Chayenne have pale skin and long blonde hair like Sirioja likes in his Russian Siberian style girls or was she dark haired like BingBing Li?

Was she fairly tall as a German girl is like maybe over 1. 7 or 1. 75?She is dark-haired and she is tall around 1. 7 m.

JasonWang
07-18-15, 13:37
I remember seeing and speaking with / flirting with a girl who generally matches your description, with dark hair to or just below the shoulders. She had long legs too. Was this last summer or two summers ago? I rarely go to World these days, so my memory is a bit blurred. Anyway, at the time I saw her, she was rather new to World and seemed to fit the profile of being a semi-nomadic girl travelling for short times from club to club. She was never a long-term element of World's line up. I believe she said she was from Hamburg and normally worked there.

From the outside: She's the kind of girl you might well find working at Artemis or Palace, and I found her silicones just too massive for me to consider taking to Zimmer. I suggest you give up the chase and admit that you'll probably never see her again.I think we are talking about the same girl. All your description fits what I know about her.

I did not mind silicones. I really liked because our personality clicks so the chemistry in the room was really good.

JasonWang
07-18-15, 13:39
I sessioned with a Chayenne in November at World. In April I saw her at Sharks and sessioned with her. Saw her again in June at Sharks. She is full of tatoos and has somewhat Asian features but I don't recall her having DD boobs, so it may not be the same girl.If the girl you met is named Chayenne and has lots of tattoos, it is most likely her. Thanks for your information and I will go to sharks to meet her again.

Syzygies
07-18-15, 13:58
If the girl you met is named Chayenne and has lots of tattoos, it is most likely her. Thanks for your information and I will go to sharks to meet her again.I have not seen her at Sharks. Don't waste your time looking for her. I could be wrong, but I think you need more definite information. I remember her well from World, and am quite sure I would recognise her if I saw her again. Pretty face and giant coconuts. I think your girl had left World long before November, although could have come back since I was not attending 2nd half of the year.

Anyway I attended Sharks a few times in April and did not see this girl with such a pretty face. I think its 90% likely he was talking about a different girl altogether. The boobs are just a little bit unforgettable. LOL

Dufey
07-18-15, 14:30
She is dark-haired and she is tall around 1. 7 m.Okay, sorry. I was thinking of another German girl of same height and facial features.

There was a Russian / Ukrainian girl last Spring at World who was a real looker. Could be a Paris Hilton nasty type in look but she did all the services in the bedroom like CIM and sticking her tongue all over the place. I forget the name but when I think of her I get wood, I am talking red wood, mahogany, or French Walnut or Virginia Walnut tree man.

Carpe Viam
07-19-15, 09:04
The club was not desert, but not full either. A good atmosphere.

One of the busiest girls of the night was skinny Bianca that I noticed last year. At that time she was brunette and more shy.

Nor Tank nor Sirioja for "a classy and enough woman" Madi who was free.

Free Dude
07-20-15, 02:02
On Saturday World was deserted allright, deserted with women. From 5 till 7 I was waiting for the "evening shift" to arrive, but the bus seemed to be stick in traffic or something. I have rarely seen the line up so dreary (and talked with several guys that had been contemplating to leave for Oase.

Bianca looks cute as a tanned blonde (better on her flipflops than in high heels). I remembered a reasonable session last year (as nr 3 after Neya and Christina), which then prompted me to say a repeat would be unlikely. Back then I was her first session after half a day hanging around, what a difference a line up makes (given how many 20 minute rooms she did yesterday).

Unless he was there himself Siroja should be careful: Raissa was booked by a single client for the whole day. Looked like a longtime married couple, lying around without much to say to each other anymore.

Sessions:

Georgina, who seems to be getting overfucked a bit. A little bit less energy than normally (as she claimed herself), but still cute and bubbly. Session was decent and the big smooch as she was leaving the club in her normal outfit, is a nice way to make clients come back (most girls just seem to rush out of there as quickly as possible).

Second session with Maya (would have stood no chance in Sharks or Oase), was ok but nothing more. Sweet girl, some DFK, surprisingly average blowjob and fairly involved in the sex. Don't see myself repeating though.

Left a club with mostly men at 1 o clock. The whole day there were more men than women, sometimes by a large margin.

FormulaOneFan
07-20-15, 02:16
Glad it wasn't just me that thought World was deserted of girls and mostly men yesterday. I was there at 7 pm and left at 8 pm for Oase because it was very disappointing. I posted in the General Info thread as well about this. There were a few very attractive girls, but they were always booked leaving the be-team on patrol in the lounge. I was tempted by the light skinned blonde with the shaved side of her head and tats all down her legs mostly because I like edgy looks sometimes, but she looked like she had a bad attitude (at least yesterday at least). Any other time a girl I was interested in became available in the lounge she was immediaately snatched up and taken to a session.

Next time I'm back I will give World another try since I think I hit it on an unfortunately bad day for the lineup.

Capt Dan
07-20-15, 22:23
Next time I'm back I will give World another try since I think I hit it on an unfortunately bad day for the lineup.Its worth keeping an eye on this board to get an impression of how the lineup in World is fairing. Although this club is further out than Oase / Sharks / Palace, it does get reported on fairly frequently on ISG Germany FKK Clubs and it does not take long to discover if the lineup has improved. Also worth checking the Dutch & German forums from time to time.

Sirioja
07-20-15, 23:27
On Saturday World was deserted allright, deserted with women.

Unless he was there himself Siroja should be careful: Raissa was booked by a single client for the whole day. Looked like a longtime married couple, lying around without much to say to each other anymore.

Sessions: Georgina,

Left a club with mostly men at 1 o clock. The whole day there were more men than women, sometimes by a large margin.After our chat on late last Saturday night, Raïssa knew I will not return this Saturday, but I can only thank her again for my friend, I could ask only to her, because she is clever, friendly, a real smiling princess, but a real skillful woman, not a teen Georgina for behavior.

But you should have gone to Samya for Valentina, Vali ex Aca or to teach sex to Candy, or to meet GND, if you are not able to enjoy with real women like Madi or Raïssa, out of fingers and I confirm they are real women with me.

World was so often empty before and it was good for me at this time, but I m happy for Raïssa or Madi if they had busy business to make money to go on holidays and maybe start a new life soon. They have all space for business, the old fat ghost can ask again his new jewel.

I find my future World Saturday night game after real sport this summer: ghost hunt instead of drunk Russians in jacuzzi.

UShobbyist
07-20-15, 23:36
On Saturday World was deserted allright, deserted with women. From 5 till 7 I was waiting for the "evening shift" to arrive, but the bus seemed to be stick in traffic or something. I have rarely seen the line up so dreary (and talked with several guys that had been contemplating to leave for Oase.

.What is the reason for the poor Saturday lineup? Is it caused by the entry fee increase?

Sirioja
07-20-15, 23:39
What is the reason for the poor Saturday lineup? Is it caused by the entry fee increase?Entry 59,

Sometimes 47 after 8 pm.

Happy Fkk
07-21-15, 02:59
Glad it wasn't just me that thought World was deserted of girlsOn this board, it is a rather common opinion. 90% of posts and you feel alone.

Forumers here like to write they need 100 top models for their sexual daily needs. Never see such a kind of human being in club.

There were a few very attractive girls, So, there are girls, or not. ?

they were always bookedI rarely noticed most of sessions last more than 30 mn.

I was there at 7 pm and left at 8 pmSo may I understand you need 100 hundred top models for your hour needs. This forum is really, really unreal for me. Supermen.

It's nearly 2 girls per minute. Let's say cumshot in 30 seconds.
This is not superman, but 100 hundred times clearly is.

I am happy that most ISG guys are in Oase / Sharks to find and attract there marvelous 30 seconds girls.

UShobbyist
07-21-15, 20:04
Entry 59 ,

Sometimes 47 after 8 pm.Did you see any outdoor sex actions recently?

Free Dude
07-21-15, 22:33
What is the reason for the poor Saturday lineup? Is it caused by the entry fee increase?Girls having gone elsewhere I guess. I saw at least 4 of them in Oase on Friday.

As for Siroja, I really don't know what he is trying to say in that post. Just because I don't rate those two as highly as he does (even though I don't think they are bad at all).

I was in Samya on Thursday BTW and have never been with any of the girls that he mentioned. There is far better to be had (and worse as well), best girl there at the moment is probably one of the teenies.

Sirioja
07-21-15, 22:44
Girls having gone elsewhere I guess. I saw at least 4 of them in Oase on Friday.

As for Siroja, I really don't know what he is trying to say in that post. Just because I don't rate those two as highly as he does (even though I don't think they are bad at all).

I was in Samya on Thursday BTW and have never been with any of the girls that he mentioned. There is far better to be had (and worse as well), best girl there at the moment is probably one of the teenies.Your fav is Georgina, I prefer real women like Madi or Raïssa even she is quite young, just question of behavior for girls and for us.

I never noticed Georgiana nor Jenifer, each one his tastes.

Read again what you wrote on Samya thread when I wrote not attracted anymore by Valentina and Candy who are Samya stars. To confirm, you can ask the Danish.

Free Dude
07-22-15, 05:38
Your fav is Georgina, I prefer real women like Madi or Rassa even she is quite young, just question of behavior for girls and for us.

I never noticed Georgiana nor Jenifer, each one his tastes.

Read again what you wrote on Samya thread when I wrote not attracted anymore by Valentina and Candy who are Samya stars. To confirm, you can ask the Danish.Funny, I've been with georgina exactly two times now. Hardly a favorite (though I do like her). You have no idea who the "stars" are at samya it seems.

Sirioja
07-22-15, 07:11
Funny, I've been with georgina exactly two times now. Hardly a favorite (though I do like her). You have no idea who the "stars" are at samya it seems.Stars girls are not your best performer or fav or mine, even You went with Raluca, we don t have same tastes and experience with girls like Raïssa or Madi, stars are busiest girls like Raïssa at the moment at World, Sandra at Sharks, ask the Danish who are the girls booked all night on Friday and Saturday at Samya, 2 blond among GND, I prefer when my fav is not a busy star, fortunately I was very lucky with Raïssa behavior, if she read again thanks to her for smiles, kindness and much more, but I respect what she asked. My favs might misunderstand my writings, fortunately never gave details about rooms play and never wanted they got problems with other clients.

PussyLiccker
07-22-15, 10:05
He didn't say service. He probably has something he looks for probably particular behavior combined with looks. Probably a bit more complex, but then again is attraction that simple?

One thing I know is that gurls I've taken that overlap with him like Evita at Sharks, Valentina Sama, Ina Oase, are not what I consider top sessions for me. Good attraction and optics for the first two, and Ina I wasnt as physically attracted. Ina and Valentina are both technically good, and Evita was ok. I've had better times with other girls.

Sirioja
07-22-15, 17:11
On this board, it is a rather common opinion. 90% of posts and you feel alone.

Forumers here like to write they need 100 top models for their sexual daily needs. Never see such a kind of human being in club.

I am happy that most ISG guys are in Oase / Sharks to find and attract there marvellous 30 seconds girls.Don't worry, French support World 650 kilometers far from Paris. Even not so many girls compare to Sharks or Oase and only a few attractive look at the moment, but I found at World real favs: Isabella, Anna. Pl during 11th birthday 2014 , my longest time fav Madi and my new girl. World is my favorite club and I'm very welcome with the staff. At the moment, attractive Russian escorts in Paris and this summer will be mainly for real sport, climbing Dolomiti and Frioul Venezia devils, Mortirolo and Zoncolan, maybe granny turtle Donatella Versace sister Sylvana will support me, but I m looking forward next winter, I liked so much World empty last winter, I could choose my room to enjoy time with an exceptional woman for my tastes, very friendly with me at this time and I will never forget. Thanks and best for her.

Sirioja
07-22-15, 22:57
He didn't say service. He probably has something he looks for probably particular behavior combined with looks. Probably a bit more complex, but then again is attraction that simple?

One thing I know is that gurls I've taken that overlap with him like Evita at Sharks, Valentina Sama, Ina Oase, are not what I consider top sessions for me. Good attraction and optics for the first two, and Ina I wasnt as physically attracted. Ina and Valentina are both technically good, and Evita was ok. I've had better times with other girls.True, a mix with natural, pretty, slim, elegant look without silicon, tatooes and friendly sensual woman behavior, not slutty teen or hunter, nothing about services or performance, I m just interested by soft sex like at home with lots of foreplay and I behave in room to get trust from my girl.

Never had room with Evita too afraid of me, but Ina and Valentina are real women for my tastes, I just don't like Valentina behavior out of room, fortunately I m lucky to find many times my type of women and I repeat as long it works, each one his tastes, but I know what I m looking for: classy women, not interested by pornstar type nor hardcore sex.

UShobbyist
07-26-15, 22:08
AFAIK, the girls of FKK World pay 90 euros to work there on Friday and Saturday and pay 75 euros to work there on other days of the week. Did the managers increase the girls' payments recently? It looks like that this club goes down AGAIN. What's going on?

Sirioja
07-26-15, 22:15
AFAIK, the girls of FKK World pay 90 euros to work there on Friday and Saturday and pay 75 euros to work there on other days of the week. Did the managers increase the girls' payments recently? It looks like that this club goes down AGAIN. What's going on?Still the same and girls entry is more expensive at Sharks and Oase, now holidays time, but looking forward next winter.

Exodus8
07-26-15, 22:27
Is World worth a try? I've been to Oase and recently I've been mostly attending Sharks as I like the atmosphere there.

Reason I'm asking is bc it seems like the service is subpar from reports and its a much longer travel + taxi needed from the train station.

Thinking maybe make a visit on Thursday and if good Friday.

UltraHappy
07-26-15, 23:08
Is World worth a try? I've been to Oase and recently I've been mostly attending Sharks as I like the atmosphere there.

Reason I'm asking is bc it seems like the service is subpar from reports and its a much longer travel + taxi needed from the train station.

Thinking maybe make a visit on Thursday and if good Friday.I'm afraid we won't be able to give you your Hessen-FKK Monger Card until you've visited all the major Hessen FKKs. So, yes, you need to visit World at least once to check it out. You don't have to fall in love with the place, but you should check it out. It's a basic Hessen-Punter-Right-of-Passage.

Then again, if you don't have that many days on this trip to spare, there will be no harm in saving it for another trip. Maybe go there on a day when you are tired from too many days in a row at Sharks and Oase. Like this, you could use your visit as a "rest day," and so, no harm if it turns out to be disappointing.

Some people like the place. I personally prefer Oase and Sharks over World but that's just me. Still, knowing what I know, I would still recommend you visit the place at least once.

Exodus8
07-26-15, 23:17
I'm afraid we won't be able to give you your Hessen-FKK Monger Card until you've visited all the major Hessen FKKs. So, yes, you need to visit World at least once to check it out. You don't have to fall in love with the place, but you should check it out. It's a basic Hessen-Punter-Right-of-Passage.

Then again, if you don't have that many days on this trip to spare, there will be no harm in saving it for another trip. Maybe go there on a day when you are tired from too many days in a row at Sharks and Oase. Like this, you could use your visit as a "rest day," and so, no harm if it turns out to be disappointing.

Some people like the place. I personally prefer Oase and Sharks over World but that's just me. Still, knowing what I know, I would still recommend you visit the place at least once.Thanks for yr reply UH! Hessen-FKK Monger Card? LOL.

Guess you are rite I should make a visit guess 2-3 days at Sharks in a row next week should be enough so I will visit World on Thursday.

Personally I prefer Sharks over Oase due to the service and setting there.

PussyLiccker
07-27-15, 00:23
Isn't World supposed to be the most service oriented big Hessen? Although last visit on Thursday, the big club was lacking of girls and half were overweight. A girl told me that Thursday is down because girls usually take that day off. My luck! I don't recall ever visiting on a weekend. So the LU not on the same level as Oase or Sharks, but I would think service is the draw. You should check the place out yourself. I know Friday or Saturday is a peak night to gamble on a club, but it's the night to get a better assessment.

Nille Copenhagen
07-27-15, 01:25
Isn't World supposed to be the most service oriented big Hessen? Although last visit on Thursday, the big club was lacking of girls and half were overweight. A girl told me that Thursday is down because girls usually take that day off. My luck! I don't recall ever visiting on a weekend. So the LU not on the same level as Oase or Sharks, but I would think service is the draw. You should check the place out yourself. I know Friday or Saturday is a peak night to gamble on a club, but it's the night to get a better assessment.The LU is below Sharks and Oase, but service is good, I rarely, if ever had a bad session at World, But my recent visit to Oase was better and more fun, even the girls approach me more.

Sirioja
07-27-15, 06:13
Isn't World supposed to be the most service oriented big Hessen? Although last visit on Thursday, the big club was lacking of girls and half were overweight. A girl told me that Thursday is down because girls usually take that day off. My luck! I don't recall ever visiting on a weekend. So the LU not on the same level as Oase or Sharks, but I would think service is the draw. You should check the place out yourself. I know Friday or Saturday is a peak night to gamble on a club, but it's the night to get a better assessment.For services, depends on the girl at World, no services rules at World like at Bab or Bernds, but for me lower services at Oase for most of girls except Latvian angel ghost.

Hessen Bub
07-27-15, 09:43
Thursday is probably the worst day to visit.

HB.

Sirioja
07-27-15, 10:05
Thursday is probably the worst day to visit.

HB.Why worse than Monday, just after 2 best days for girls, to Wednesday? During the week and even on Friday, mostly locals and empty on evening, that s why discount rate after 8 pm when locals go home because working time is finished, I remember 12th birthday started on Friday and World was not full and quite empty on evening, but good for me for discovering Raissa and repeat, I couldn't discover her at end of March even noticed her natural Slavian beauty, Saturday birthday was so full, Sunday not.

XXL
07-27-15, 18:22
AFAIK, the girls of FKK World pay 90 euros to work there on Friday and Saturday and pay 75 euros to work there on other days of the week. Did the managers increase the girls' payments recently? It looks like that this club goes down AGAIN. What's going on?Indeed I was there on Friday and a girl told me she was paying 90 euros. She didn't say 90 on any particular day, just 90. The weather was warm and all doors were open so smokiness was not the problem it had been when I first visited. The outdoor area is huge and very pleasant. Only the food was the worst I have ever experienced in any FKK. The grilling place was plagued by wasps but I suppose it's none of the FKK's fault.

If you live in Germany the key to enjoying FKKs is not to visit the same place over and over again. You can have a good time is less popular FKKs. It had been a year since I visited World and I saw more new girls I wanted to fuck than I saw at Sharks the next day. If you are on a long holiday renting a car is what you should do. Renting a car also allows you more choice regarding hotels. Speaking of which I advise against staying at Rosenau hotel in Bad Nauheim because of the traffice noise.

PayForIt
07-27-15, 22:37
Thanks for yr reply UH! Hessen-FKK Monger Card? LOL.

Guess you are rite I should make a visit guess 2-3 days at Sharks in a row next week should be enough so I will visit World on Thursday.

Personally I prefer Sharks over Oase due to the service and setting there.I was in the exact same position a few weeks ago. Having never been to World but several times to Mainhattan, Palce, and more at Oase and Sharks. I decided I would break my duck at World. Having listened to advice from many in the forums, Saturday was deemed the best day to go. Got the train from Frankfurt and it's actually not that much further than Oase (or at least it didn't feel like it). Taxis outside and yes it did cost me €20 to get to the club which feels like it is in the middle of nowhere. But I was really pleased I went. Pro's: good feel to the club. On two floors but not like the corridors and many sets of stairs at Oase. Free beer. Even the paid for drinks are very cheap. Outside area is the best in Hessen Clubs I've been too. Better than Oase. Which is large but the grass is never cut and it looks a mess (not a Messe!) to me. Nice outdoor chalets to play in. Decent pools (in and out) and good music (much better than Sharks 4 songs on loop! Con's: The Club is hot. The rooms are even worse. Rooms themselves are very weak compared to Sharks, Mainhattan and even Oase (where they are poor unless you get one of the larger rooms). Main downside at Worlds is that the LU is far more restricted than either Oase or Sharks. But then I found the service mentality to be a lot better at World. If you love the feeling of the hoards of girls at Sharks and Oase this club won't be for you. But I personally really liked the atmosphere, I felt the punters talked to one another more than in any other Hessen Club. More like the NRW clubs, and the girls were less pushy. I had no upselling attempts.

Very strangely was able to negotiate 65€ back to FRA at end of night. Only 5€ more than from Oase in my experience.

Hope this helps. I have no idea what a Thursday is like as I've only been the once on Saturday. And regulars at World told me it was the best day for LU (as with most clubs) but it still wasn't that strong. If you've had 3 days at sharks you can risk a World visit. Knowing that if you don't like it you can get a cab back to Oase.

Exodus8
07-27-15, 23:12
I was in the exact same position a few weeks ago. Having never been to World but several times to Mainhattan, Palce, and more at Oase and Sharks. I decided I would break my duck at World. Having listened to advice from many in the forums, Saturday was deemed the best day to go. Got the train from Frankfurt and it's actually not that much further than Oase (or at least it didn't feel like it). Taxis outside and yes it did cost me 20 to get to the club which feels like it is in the middle of nowhere. But I was really pleased I went. Pro's: good feel to the club. On two floors but not like the corridors and many sets of stairs at Oase. Free beer. Even the paid for drinks are very cheap. Outside area is the best in Hessen Clubs I've been too. Better than Oase. Which is large but the grass is never cut and it looks a mess (not a Messe!) to me. Nice outdoor chalets to play in. Decent pools (in and out) and good music (much better than Sharks 4 songs on loop! Con's: The Club is hot. The rooms are even worse. Rooms themselves are very weak compared to Sharks, Mainhattan and even Oase (where they are poor unless you get one of the larger rooms). Main downside at Worlds is that the LU is far more restricted than either Oase or Sharks. But then I found the service mentality to be a lot better at World. If you love the feeling of the hoards of girls at Sharks and Oase this club won't be for you. But I personally really liked the atmosphere, I felt the punters talked to one another more than in any other Hessen Club. More like the NRW clubs, and the girls were less pushy. I had no upselling attempts.

Very strangely was able to negotiate 65 back to FRA at end of night. Only 5 more than from Oase in my experience.

Hope this helps. I have no idea what a Thursday is like as I've only been the once on Saturday. And regulars at World told me it was the best day for LU (as with most clubs) but it still wasn't that strong. If you've had 3 days at sharks you can risk a World visit. Knowing that if you don't like it you can get a cab back to Oase.Thanks for the helpful info! I haven't even been to Mainhatten and Palace yet. Yeah been too many days in a row at Sharks but I really like the club the girls aren't pushy and overall the service lvl is so much better than Oase. Moreover the transportation is very convenient as well. I figure I could make a try on Thursday and if it's good I will go again on Friday. Personally I don't need alot of girls present just 3-4 girls that fit my specs. There are some upselling attempts however all I had took a rejection very well I. E. Didn't turn 180 degrees.

Thinking about checking out Mainhatten or Palace on Sunday since I will take the flight back home later and it will be better to stay closer to FRA.

TankTank123
07-28-15, 00:13
I figure I could make a try on Thursday and if it's good I will go again on Friday. I have tried World on all days of the week. Thursday is always the worst. Friday and Saturday are the best. This is because many of the girls, especially the better ones, take Thursday off in order to recharge themselves for Friday and Saturday where they make most of their money for the week. I now go on a Thursday only if I succeed in pre-arranging meeting one of my favorites, which is itself difficult to do as most of them take Thursdays off.

Therefore, if you are stringent in your specs, you might find it difficult to find even 1 or 2 to your satisfaction on a Thursday. The fatties will however be there! If you are not stringent, then by all means go on Thursday just to see what it is like; but go only towards the evening when the better ones arrive. There are usually very few customers on Thursday, so the ratio will be good and you can take your pick of girls, provided you are not too fussy.

PussyLiccker
07-28-15, 01:03
.. because many of the girls, especially the better ones, take Thursday off in order to recharge themselves for Friday and Saturday where they make most of their money for the week. I now go on a Thursday only if I succeed in pre-arranging meeting one of my favorites, which is itself difficult to do as most of them take Thursdays off.
The girl told me something of the sort that they take Thursday off before the weekend. Given what I saw, it made sense. This is quite often the case for girls that show up on weekends, but I never have thought Thursday would be the day, but typically Mon or Tuesday when regulars mostly likely not show up. I thought in general in Hessen, Thursday is the start of the LU starting to peak. Which apparently isn't the case at World. I wonder if other clubs are like this. Many girls taking Thursday off before the weekend. Does this mean Wednesdays are generally better?

Ortos
07-28-15, 07:36
I thought in general in Hessen, Thursday is the start of the LU starting to peak. Which apparently isn't the case at World. I wonder if other clubs are like this. Many girls taking Thursday off before the weekend. Does this mean Wednesdays are generally better?Bear in mind that at certain clubs, like Oase (and World in the old days too), a huge group of girls actually live in dormatory-type facilities within the club's premesis, so there are girls that work the club virtually every day, 7/ week for weeks on end. This type of "live-in-the-club" girl might not be as prone to taking a certain day of the week as off.

But as far as World goes, for several years running it has been said and known that Thursdays (and Mondays) in particular are dud days for LU. At Oase (dessous tag) and Sharks, Thurdays can be pretty good days in my recent experience.

Exodus8
07-28-15, 07:50
Thank you all for yr replies this really helps a lot. After reading yr comments I've decided to scrap Thursday and make a trip today instead. Got to listen to the experts here or perish at my peril, LOL.

Hessen Bub
07-28-15, 09:40
Thursday being a weak day came from the time when World had the "3 for2" deal from Monday to Wednesday. Thursday was full entry, meaning less guys drawing less girls. The girls took Thursday of and worked Friday and Saturday. That may change over time now that Monday to Thursday is 47€ for groups of three, until now it doesn't seem to have an effect.

HB.

Sirioja
07-28-15, 14:02
All my favs always said me not working on Monday and not often on Tuesday, just after best days for business, out of events. I met them on some Thursday, for appointment this winter when WC ski and had to return to Paris for week end.

Exodus8
07-28-15, 23:58
My Hessen FKK pilgrimage is completed so where's my certification? LOL.

Took my train 11:23 train to Kassel and made the transit at Friedberg to Grossen Linden (google map). Actually when I was about to leave I was wondering if I should exit at Giessen instead, however I thought there would be another train soon anyway. Big mistake there was no taxi in sight, the next train in 1 HR so I walked around and took the local bus to Gissen which took approx 40 min. From there I took taxi to World the meter showed 25 E but the driver charged me 20 E arrived around 2 pm I think. If I knew Giessen wud be it then I could've taken my 1st train directly there. Saw an familiar asian which I saw at Sharks last night at the 1st train and saw him later in the club.

The lounge at floor 1 is pretty small however the wellness area is really nice with a cosy 2nd lounge which I think is great. The rooms aren't that good you can listen to what people are saying in the room.

Wasn't expecting a great LU but it was ok no sight of Sirioja's former jewel though, LOL.

1. Katy (RO) slim brunette 26 yr 160-65 cm. The session was ok w kissing, licking and doggy just the normal stuff I do. Yes could repeat.

2. Lisa (RO) blonde 23 yr 165 cm. Too rushing with fast BJ and wanted repeated this "cum bb cum" hehe. The girl is hot but bad service so no repeat didn't finish and left after 20 min.

3. Angelic (ESP) brunette MILF type not skinny. She looked better at distance due to lighting and lingerie day, LOL. Not usually my type but I guess I had too many skinny romanians that I wanted a change. Normal stuff again and actually managed to cum after fucking her doggy she has a fat juicy ass, LOL.

The food was mainly pasta which is alrite as it provide sufficient energy and its nice to have beer incl.

Was relaxing in the lounge downstairs and politely turned away girls. One girl that I was eying in the lounge upstairs didn't look that hot with a different setting. Talked to a very tall girl Claudie which was really nice but I wasn't ready. Later I saw her eating with her friend which I noticed at the lounge that I rmb seeing at Sharks earlier. She told me that she rmb me too and that I said no to her, LOL.

Went downstairs again and talked to Claudie again and when I was about to close the deal she told me no kissing unless stay 1 HR or CIM. Turned down the offer. Later grabbed another girl Ivone but she didn't wanted to be licked but finger in pussy for 50 E so no deal.

I was hoping to get 1 more session and was kinda waiting for a girl that went to the room earlier as I was sitting at the sofa close to the stairs. No sign of her after 30 min, 1 HR so I decided to leave at 9:30 pm. Alexandra a very pleasant girl told me that it cost max 14 E from World to Giessen maybe that's the rate for the girls or the driver tricked me as I paid 22 E.

The girls told me its was unsual quiet even for Tuesday (dessous day) due to germans go on holiday in August? Maybe that's why the first 2 girls were upselling 1 HR, CIM, COB etc.

I suppose it a ok club for people living nearby and / or have a car but for someone using public transportation its really not convenient at all. The service is also not that great again perhaps its bc I'm new to the club whilst I've been at Sharks many times now so girls know I will come back.

UShobbyist
07-29-15, 00:53

I was hoping to get 1 more session and was kinda waiting for a girl that went to the room earlier as I was sitting at the sofa close to the stairs. No sign of her after 30 min, 1 HR so I decided to leave at 9:30 pm. Alexandra a very pleasant girl told me that it cost max 14 E from World to Giessen maybe that's the rate for the girls or the driver tricked me as I paid 22 E.

I suppose it a ok club for people living nearby and / or have a car but for someone using public transportation its really not convenient at all. The service is also not that great again perhaps its bc I'm new to the club whilst I've been at Sharks many times now so girls know I will come back.It costs 13 euros to take a mini-car from Giessen Hbf to FKK World. That's what the girl told you. The regular taxi costs from 17 Euros to 20 Euros.

TankTank123
07-29-15, 02:04
The regular taxi costs from 17 Euros to 20 Euros.Some taxi drivers try to cheat by taking a long left loop on the main road and then backtracking to World resulting in a fare of 22 euros, instead of the direct route through Garbenteich that costs 17 Euros. There is another route between these 2 extremes that costs 20 euros. I learnt this the hard way some years ago. Now I make sure I tell the taxi to turn right at the turning to the shortest route so that I would not be cheated. The problem for newcomers is that there is no signage indicating 'Garbenteich' at the correct turning, so it is easy for the taxi drivers to cheat.

PussyLiccker
07-29-15, 05:42
The girls told me its was unsual quiet even for Tuesday (dessous day) due to germans go on holiday in August? Maybe that's why the first 2 girls were upselling 1 HR, CIM, COB etc.

I suppose it a ok club for people living nearby and / or have a car but for someone using public transportation its really not convenient at all. The service is also not that great again perhaps its bc I'm new to the club whilst I've been at Sharks many times now so girls know I will come back.Perhaps it's vacation time like you say. But, I don't know about saying service is not good as another club because you go there multiple days since you have to start at a club on the first day. If the service was bad the first day and got better on consecutive days, it's plausable. You took recommended girls at Sharks, no? About multiple days, something that occured to me is that if a tourist does multiple days in one club, that is good potential for a girl to get repeated sessions. So, if you say you are on a tour for multiple days, which you are, woudn't seem like a bad idea. Certainly good for a girl as the money is coming in, in a span of days, whereas a regular may come weekly or monthly. So in a club with tourists that do multiple days, it's actually beneficial for girls you get you hooked on first session since you will be visiting daily.

I have been to clubs that were down or smaller scaled, and upselling doesn't happen for that reason. I guess there is another reason for that to happen in Hessen on a slow night.

Like anywhere else, some ok to bad sessions as you reported. Perhaps not tourist friendly like Sharks. I don't have high sampling at World like yours. 1 or 2 girls on very limited visits. Last visit I took two girls, and thought the service was pretty good. One I knew from before.

Syzygies
07-29-15, 05:50
Some taxi drivers try to cheat by taking a long left loop on the main road and then backtracking to World resulting in a fare of 22 euros, instead of the direct route through Garbenteich that costs 17 Euros. There is another route between these 2 extremes that costs 20 euros. I learnt this the hard way some years ago. Now I make sure I tell the taxi to turn right at the turning to the shortest route so that I would not be cheated. The problem for newcomers is that there is no signage indicating 'Garbenteich' at the correct turning, so it is easy for the taxi drivers to cheat.Puzzling.

Shortest distance from Giessen Station to World seems to be 10.2 km. Suppose taxi is 2 Euro flagfall and 1. 50 per km. That would come to just over 17 Euros. The back way avoiding Garbenteich is only 0. 8 km longer. Should cost 1. 20 extra. I have never experienced a fare as high as 20 Euros, however probably would have been a price rise since my last visit. So I wonder if you refer to a completely different route the whole journey, since you talk about a 5 Euros difference in price, which to be at least 3 km more. Taking Licher Strasse to Fernwald on the way would be 3 km more. Perhaps that is your very long left loop? I have never seen that route, having always been on Schiffenberger Weg. The differing routes through Giessen also cause variations in price, by small amounts.

I wonder if a price rise for taxis 1st of July has upset your price comparison? Could be that all routes are now more expensive than you thought.

SuperLove
07-29-15, 07:05
I think he is right. I have paid more or less 17-20 euros each time, this is almost a 12 minutes ride from the train station. Sometimes drivers do take an extra loop of a couple of kms if you'are not watching them and you end up paying euro 22-25 and that is absolutely ridiculous. Another smart thing would be to take down his no and call him again for your return trip and confirm an amount then itself. You definitely save a few euros.

Cheers.

Some taxi drivers try to cheat by taking a long left loop on the main road and then backtracking to World resulting in a fare of 22 euros, instead of the direct route through Garbenteich that costs 17 Euros. There is another route between these 2 extremes that costs 20 euros. I learnt this the hard way some years ago. Now I make sure I tell the taxi to turn right at the turning to the shortest route so that I would not be cheated. The problem for newcomers is that there is no signage indicating 'Garbenteich' at the correct turning, so it is easy for the taxi drivers to cheat.

TankTank123
07-29-15, 07:51
I wonder if a price rise for taxis 1st of July has upset your price comparison? Could be that all routes are now more expensive than you thought.I have not been in Germany since 1st July and so have not experienced the price increase yet. I incurred the 22 euro fare 2 years ago when the taxi took the back route, not Fernwald, but he also travelled very slowly to ensure that we were stuck at every red light. Each red light stop adds almost a euro. The 22 euros route 2 years ago would probably have now grown to the 25 euros that Exodus experienced.

Early last year, the shortest route cost 15.60. This year, pre-1st July, I have done 9 visits and the minimum was 17 euros. I dread to look at the meter when I go to World next week. Maybe if the weather is good, I will walk from the HLB stop at Garbenteich to avoid having to see the taxi meter. I did that once last Winter; 25 minutes fighting against the wind.

Syzygies
07-29-15, 08:02
I have not been in Germany since 1st July and so have not experienced the price increase yet. I incurred the 22 euro fare 2 years ago when the taxi took the back route, not Fernwald, but he also travelled very slowly to ensure that we were stuck at every red light. Each red light stop adds almost a euro. The 22 euros route 2 years ago would probably have now grown to the 25 euros that Exodus experienced. Early last year, the shortest route cost 15.60. This year, pre-1st July, the minimum was 17 euros.Yes I did not factor in the red light time. However the back way around Garbenteich past the sports ground, instead of the Lidl Roundabout, is still only 0. 8 km more, and possibly not much slower if at all slower, which should not affect the price that much over 1 Euro. So the so called "loops" are still a mystery to me. Can't really imagine where they go. Obviously I have not experienced them. I have experienced a variety of routes through Giessen part, trying to avoid traffic maybe.

On return to Giessen, taxi always goes past Lidl in my experience.

The walk from Garbenteich HLB is quite O.K. if you have time and weather not too foul. Good to save the taxi at least in one direction. Never tried to take buses.

I have had far less problem, virtually no problem, with dishonest taxi drivers in Giessen as compared to drivers at Oase. LOL. Some Oase drivers want to add a few kilometres by doing a loop via Bad Homburg. I know a good Morrocan guy Mr. Y at Oase though, who is very straight and gives me a good price should I wish to go all the way to Frankfurt. I don't like the "limo" cars without a taxi sign on the roof at Oase. Their rate seems to be a bit higher. I try to avoid them. Certainly would not take one long distance.

There should be an annual price rise. I know there was a price rise 1st July around Frankfurt, Bad Homburg, and Friedrichsdorf. Friedrichsdorf taxis are cheaper than Bad Homburg taxis, which are cheaper than Frankfurt taxis. So taxi from Bad Homburg to Oase was now over 20 Euros for the normal route. I was surprised. More than 10 Euros extra to get to Oase 15 mins earlier (due to Bad Homburg only train). I will think twice about that and consider walking or cycling from Seulberg.

Exodus8
07-29-15, 08:07
Taxi from World back to the station the driver of turkish / pakistani origin didn't turn on the meter and just said 22 E. Not a racist but my experience tells me to avoid drivers from those countries since they seem like to cheat tourists / newbies.

most of the time i had to pay 12-13E to Oase from Fredrishdorf while i meet a older white guy that charged me a flat rate of 8.5E to Oase which was obviously a very good deal

Won't going back for the rest of my tour too much of a hassle. Sharks on the menu today and perhaps Mainhatten or Palace Thursday like Sirioja suggested.

Exodus8
07-29-15, 08:14
Maybe if the weather is good, I will walk from the HLB stop at Garbenteich to avoid having to see the taxi meter. I did that once last Winter; 25 minutes fighting against the wind.Good exercise before relaxing, LOL. If I knew the route I wouldn't mind walking or maybe bicycle, but it will take longer time for me to figure out the directions and no one to ask for help in no mans land.

Syzygies
07-29-15, 08:24
most of the time i had to pay 12-13E to Oase from Fredrishdorf while i meet a older white guy that charged me a flat rate of 8.5E to Oase which was obviously a very good dealMy last metered taxi Friedrichsdorf to Oase Saturday midday was about 9 Euros (still under 10). I guess there is a more expensive night rate, as usually seems to be just over 10 Euros going back (but still before midnight). Its not clear to me what time of night the rates change. Could be higher after midnight.

Hessen Bub
07-29-15, 08:39
Minimum wage requirements in Germany caused an increase in taxi fares.

HB.

TankTank123
07-29-15, 08:42
Won't going back for the rest of my tour too much of a hassle. I do not experience any additional hassle compared to the trip to Oase. There are direct trains to Giessen every hour without having to change at Friedberg or Grosse Linden. But the train and taxi fares are of course more expensive.

Exodus8
07-29-15, 08:51
If the service was bad the first day and got better on consecutive days, it's plausable. You took recommended girls at Sharks, no? About multiple days, something that occured to me is that if a tourist does multiple days in one club, that is good potential for a girl to get repeated sessions. So, if you say you are on a tour for multiple days, which you are, woudn't seem like a bad idea. Certainly good for a girl as the money is coming in, in a span of days, whereas a regular may come weekly or monthly. So in a club with tourists that do multiple days, it's actually beneficial for girls you get you hooked on first session since you will be visiting daily.
Yeah I tried to look for girls on my "to do" lists I made before my tour, LOL. Only did 3 of 15-20 names though. Strangely 3 girls which were the best GFE wasnt on my list.

My last metered taxi Friedrichsdorf to Oase Saturday midday was about 9 Euros (still under 10). I guess there is a more expensive night rate, as usually seems to be just over 10 Euros going back (but still before midnight). Its not clear to me what time of night the rates change. Could be higher after midnight.Bc you are a known face even among the taxi drivers, LOL. Idk I don't care too much about a couple of euros when I'm on tour and I did tip. To Sharks it cost me approx. 19 E daily train ticket which and 23 min to Darmstadt hbf. Next time I think I will stay closer to Sharks esp when it will only be 4-5 days.

Exodus8
07-29-15, 08:57
I do not experience any additional hassle compared to the trip to Oase. There are direct trains to Giessen every hour without having to change at Friedberg or Grosse Linden. But the train and taxi fares are of course more expensive.You are rite its my own mistake to blindly put my faith in google map and not asking the experts here for advice, LOL. To my defence it worked pretty well to both Oase and Sharks.

Just not sure if the time and extra cost is worthwhile.

Sirioja
07-29-15, 09:53
Taxi from World back to the station the driver of turkish / pakistani origin didn't turn on the meter and just said 22 E. Not a racist but my experience tells me to avoid drivers from those countries since they seem like to cheat tourists / newbies.

most of the time i had to pay 12-13E to Oase from Fredrishdorf while i meet a older white guy that charged me a flat rate of 8.5E to Oase which was obviously a very good deal

Won't going back for the rest of my tour too much of a hassle. Sharks on the menu today and perhaps Mainhatten or Palace Thursday like Sirioja suggested.For me, your biggest failure is not to be stolen 5 or 10 € by taxi, but more you don't know what World is really, visiting on a girls day off.

With my weekly visits, I never even speak to your girls, because I would remember names, I only know small brunette with ponytail Alexandra you talked to. In day team, you didn't see Oana, Selena. Uru if still at World, teen brunette Georgina, blond smiling Russian princess look Raissa, a curly brunette hair with amazing firm tits friend of Georgina, in night team sexy blond Nea, teen brunette Isabel, Daniela, Jessika, blond Ella. Even not the best for business, my ex is right to stay at home to rest and enjoy to play "F" rather than pay entry and loose her time on a empty Tuesday night. Often I arrived at World at 9 or 10 pm to have diner first, not leaving at 9 pm like old locals who return home with mummy, World is a club for the night, not many girls in the afternoon. Of course, since 1 year, only about 40/50 girls at World, less than at Oase or Sharks for choice, but number don't mean quality and my best girls for my tastes were at World. Ghost Ina in Riga mean no Oase for me because other girls are not skillful enough for my tastes, only a very few really attractive at Sharks among 100 girls, just Sandra. De, Marina. Lat, ghost Agnes. Pol and Aylice. Bu.

So we don't know the same World, you should have believe my advice for the day to visit. Of course, everybody know how much I like World for all favs I had there, the big VIP GT gave me only 2 with Rachel for 5 months, World gave me 4 with an exceptional woman for 1 year and could have been even longer time, but I was so lucky after with my new so smiling princess, sorry again for problems with childish ghosts who don't exist and behave by themselves.

Enjoy today at Sharks, with discount day, Sandra and Aylice should be there.

Syzygies
07-29-15, 14:02
Good exercise before relaxing, LOL. If I knew the route I wouldn't mind walking or maybe bicycle, but it will take longer time for me to figure out the directions and no one to ask for help in no mans land.Would not be without Google maps on my phone. Get a SIM with data. I have read about SIMs with data that can pay as you go. If you wind up somewhere strange it is wise to be able to search for a taxi company and ring them.

PussyLiccker
07-29-15, 14:16
Yeah I tried to look for girls on my "to do" lists I made before my tour, LOL. Only did 3 of 15-20 names though. Strangely 3 girls which were the best GFE wasnt on my list.
It happens. My top session at Sharks was a Morrocan redhead first day on the job. Just happen to run into her out of luck. Played around in the jacuzzi, and went to cave to sustain the mood, and boy did her mood get better. Wasn't a clock watcher as the time asked for was much less than actual. Repeat session wasn't on the same level so I take it that she was in the mood in the first session. Definately hooked me to come back. Unfortunately, have not seen her since that visit. This happens with lots of potential favs I meet. It usually happens at clubs that the LU isn't stable with higher percentage of girls changing. I don't run into them on the next trip. Finding gems like this keeps the hobby interesting.

Breadman
07-29-15, 18:36
Would not be without Google maps on my phone. Get a SIM with data. I have read about SIMs with data that can pay as you go. If you wind up somewhere strange it is wise to be able to search for a taxi company and ring them.Tmobile is now offering free texts and no data roaming to 200 plus countries. Phone calls are 20 cents per minute, dirt cheap in my mind if you need to call someone in an emergency.

http://www.t-mobile.com/optional-services/roaming.html

UltraHappy
07-30-15, 00:25
Tmobile is now offering free texts and no data roaming to 200 plus countries. Phone calls are 20 cents per minute, dirt cheap in my mind if you need to call someone in an emergency.

http://www.t-mobile.com/optional-services/roaming.htmlI believe you meant 120+ countries (not 200).

FYI, Google's Project Fi offers similar global data and text roaming to over 120+ countries as well. Except in the case of Project Fi, the international data xfer rate is twice as fast as T-mobile's. Both are still comparably really slow to LTE back in the States, but Project Fi's speed which is twice as fast as T-mobile's Edge speed is a big difference.

Happy Fkk
07-30-15, 00:56
I m looking forward next winter, I liked so much World empty last winter, I could choose my room to enjoy time...Me too in fact, I had my 2 girls and the choice of rooms, jacuzzi, sauna, . What else?

But after these 2 left the club, the beginning of 2015 was really close to empty (for my taste). Good for my money anyway.

July was kind of rebirth. Killed my budget. And finally not, mostly all my targets after were not available. I came back home with nearly all I took at world's automat!

Sirioja
07-30-15, 09:17
Photo of Lera, my Russian girl for yesterday, but Nea look like for face, even more curvy for ass and tits, Nea good breathe is a pleasure.

Sirioja
07-30-15, 16:04
Photo of Lera, my Russian girl for yesterday, but Nea look like for face, even more curvy for ass and tits, Nea good breathe is a pleasure.All my apologizes for Russian princess Vera, not Lera, just for Nea face, not for body, but Nea is sexy white skin curvy body.

UpCountry
07-30-15, 16:17
Photo of Lera, my Russian girl for yesterday, but Nea look like for face, even more curvy for ass and tits, Nea good breathe is a pleasure.A real Godess.

You are lucky.

Uc.

UShobbyist
07-30-15, 17:36
Photo of Lera, my Russian girl for yesterday, but Nea look like for face, even more curvy for ass and tits, Nea good breathe is a pleasure.It looks like that you took this photo picture on the second floor deck of FKK World. How come this girl was not totally nude?

UShobbyist
07-30-15, 17:41
Minimum wage requirements in Germany caused an increase in taxi fares.

HB.I don't think German taxi drivers earn minimum wages though. LOL.

Nille Copenhagen
07-30-15, 17:49
Photo of Lera, my Russian girl for yesterday, but Nea look like for face, even more curvy for ass and tits, Nea good breathe is a pleasure.Nea is nice I like her too I've not meet Vera yet.

Nille Copenhagen
07-30-15, 17:55
It looks like that you took this photo picture on the second floor deck of FKK World. How come this girl was not totally nude?He didn't took the photo. LOL.

Sirioja
07-30-15, 18:00
It looks like that you took this photo picture on the second floor deck of FKK World. How come this girl was not totally nude?I put this photo of Russian Escort Vera met yesterday in Paris and who is prettier for real, because Nea in World look like for face, but not so slim, but very curvy and sexy.

Sirioja
07-31-15, 00:04
Me too in fact, I had my 2 girls and the choice of rooms, jacuzzi, sauna, . What else?

But after these 2 left the club, the beginning of 2015 was really close to empty (for my taste). Good for my money anyway.

July was kind of rebirth. Killed my budget. And finally not, mostly all my targets after were not available. I came back home with nearly all I took at world's automat!Maybe needs to have french mind to enjoy World, seems to be closer to drive from Paris with 650 kilometers, than from Frankfurt for locals. I would run for 60 kilometers or with bicycle to meet girls I met there.

Sharks which became more and more famous, have more girls and some attractive, but a real sex factory around the bar in Winter, fortunately 4 new chalets for summer and I like them.

Oase have low level for foods, except breakfast and most of girls services, even also more girls, best for me is kicking in the garden 2 holes when Ina not there.

Less girls don't mean less favs, for me more favs at World, I thought no reason to return after Vatertag, but birthday gave me a smiling pretty reason to enjoy again like after Isabella and Anna left before, a new experience at World, always welcome with staff. Paris and World are magic and 1 fav is just enough for me.

Nille Copenhagen
08-01-15, 07:05
I put this photo of Russian Escort Vera met yesterday in Paris and who is prettier for real, because Nea in World look like for face, but not so slim, but very curvy and sexy.Com'on Nea is not curvy she is perfect for a woman, I like slim model type too, but Nea has everything right. I'll see her again.

Brad10
08-01-15, 15:00
I spent a two days in Frankfurt a couple of weeks ago and some time in Berlin after that. This gave me the opportunity to go to FKKs for the first time (Oases, World, and Artemis). My favorite was clearly World, and I returned there on the day before my flight back to US I am obviously addicted now and look forward to returning (especially to World). I have a few questions that may help me get the most out of my trip next time:

1. I noticed that people say they make appointments with some of the girls. How do you do this? Do you just contact the club and schedule? I was with one girl two weeks ago (Saturday) and wanted to see her again when I returned to World (on Thursday) before flying back home, but I didn't see her. Is there a way for me to know ahead of time so that I pick the right day to go next time I'm there (appointment for example).

2. I noticed a few rather attractive girls at World that weren't approaching anybody. Are you supposed to approach them? I tried this at Oases but got probably the worst service out of all of the women I met on the trip. Just not sure how that works.

3. One of my biggest regrets was not staying longer at the clubs while I was there. I left ridiculously early in fear that I'd miss the last train back to Frankfurt. How much is cab fare to Frankfurt after the last train from Giessen to Frankfurt has already left?

Can't wait to return!

Hessen Bub
08-01-15, 17:35
Com'on Nea is not curvy she is perfect for a woman, I like slim model type too, but Nea has everything right. I'll see her again.Neya's ass is getting bigger and out of shape.

HB.

Sirioja
08-01-15, 17:49
Com'on Nea is not curvy she is perfect for a woman, I like slim model type too, but Nea has everything right. I'll see her again.I put Vera, Russian Escort, photo just for Nea face, for me Nea looks like for face, but not so slim than Vera, but I agree with you Nea is perfect body for me also, with tits and ass. Madi was also perfect woman look and Raïssa is also as Slavian type.

Sirioja
08-01-15, 17:57
I spent a two days in Frankfurt a couple of weeks ago and some time in Berlin after that. This gave me the opportunity to go to FKKs for the first time (Oases, World, and Artemis). My favorite was clearly World, and I returned there on the day before my flight back to US I am obviously addicted now and look forward to returning (especially to World). I have a few questions that may help me get the most out of my trip next time:

1. I noticed that people say they make appointments with some of the girls. How do you do this? Do you just contact the club and schedule? I was with one girl two weeks ago (Saturday) and wanted to see her again when I returned to World (on Thursday) before flying back home, but I didn't see her. Is there a way for me to know ahead of time so that I pick the right day to go next time I'm there (appointment for example).

2. I noticed a few rather attractive girls at World that weren't approaching anybody. Are you supposed to approach them? I tried this at Oases but got probably the worst service out of all of the women I met on the trip. Just not sure how that works.

3. One of my biggest regrets was not staying longer at the clubs while I was there. I left ridiculously early in fear that I'd miss the last train back to Frankfurt. How much is cab fare to Frankfurt after the last train from Giessen to Frankfurt has already left?

Can't wait to return!When you are attracted by a girl, go to speak with her. When you enjoy with a girl, you can say her you would be interested to meet her again on which day, just speak with girls like in normal life.

UShobbyist
08-01-15, 18:02

Can't wait to return!(1) Unless you have repeated encounters with a girl for at least 3 times, you don't make appointment with the girl. It does not work!

(2) You should approach those girls and make eye contacts with the girls. If they avoid eye contacts, you should forget them.

(3) If you estimate that you are going to miss the last train, you can sleep in FKK World. If you get a room in FKK World, the cost is about the same as the taxi fare.

NoTaWorry
08-02-15, 01:03
Photo of Lera, my Russian girl for yesterday, but Nea look like for face, even more curvy for ass and tits, Nea good breathe is a pleasure.How much was she? Parris Escort? GFE, DFK?

Sirioja
08-02-15, 05:05
How much was she? Parris Escort? GFE, DFK?Look at Amour russe Agency in Paris, but my ex fav at World could compete for beauty and room plays for 100/ h, can find a few girls in FKK who can compete for look and services with top escorts, but no FKK in Paris, only Russian escorts. When I will retire, I will buy my World to live in.

Jimmy Boy 99
08-02-15, 06:04
(3) If you estimate that you are going to miss the last train, you can sleep in FKK World. If you get a room in FKK World, the cost is about the same as the taxi fare.I believe staying at World is 100 Euro whle a cab to Frankfurt is about 60 Euro, so it is not the same. However, if you don't have a hotel in Frankfurt already booked, then staying in World may be cheaper or about the same cost, depending on how much it would have cost you for the hotel in Frankfurt. Of course, you could always try to book a room at the guest house on Schiffenbergerstrasse in Garbenteich for 26 or 28 Euro and walk to it from World.

Sirioja
08-02-15, 09:00
Night at World is 100 but have to book, I think 2 rooms and an American often book one, also hells.

Sirioja
08-02-15, 16:45
For who like Jessika, now at Sharks named Madi she said me with a smile, not enough work at World even was said quite full yesterday, doesn't make me smile, but good luck for her and for the only Madi for me for her new business with plenty of space now for "fat Yankee".

Go Goguy
08-02-15, 20:45
Is there Mimì this Summer? Usually she's present al World only in Spring and Summer, but there are no posts about her this year.

Dufey
08-02-15, 21:09
Night at World is 100 but have to book, I think 2 rooms and an American often book one, also hells.Also the mature hairdresser with the beard and white hair likes to book the room closest to the girls changing room very regularly. Sometimes on Friday night but mainly on Saturday night and there was a stage when he would book it two nights in a row.

Nille Copenhagen
08-02-15, 23:28
Is there Mim this Summer? Usually she's present al World only in Spring and Summer, but there are no posts about her this year.I haven't seen her for 1 year maybe she has moved on. She was very good to me.

Nille Copenhagen
08-02-15, 23:36
Neya's ass is getting bigger and out of shape.

HB.I didn't know her long before so I can't compare, but for me she is nice and sweet and has a great woman body, she has everything in one package.

TankTank123
08-03-15, 05:13
Neya's ass is getting bigger and out of shape.

HB.Even more out of shape now than last month, also a little more meat all round.

One girl who has gone out of shape in the opposite direction is Ionella, who is now totally flat chested and looks anorexic. The only more flat chested one is a new girl called Mikki, with cute face and hairstyle, but with a slight paunch.

Weather was perfect yesterday to spend time in the garden, barbecue meats were juicy, and there was also tender boiled beef for dinner. But best of all, many of my favourites were present, so I finally did not try out Mikki although she was quite interesting to converse with. Might try her next week.

Sirioja
08-03-15, 09:21
I haven't seen her for 1 year maybe she has moved on. She was very good to me.I can compare between 11 July my last visit and saw Nea, and March 2014 my only room with her, before I found favs with Isabella from Sharks and others later. Of course, Nea is not so slim than Raïssa or Vera on photo I put, she is what I call curvy woman with ass and tits, Californian girl look, when Raïssa has Slavian look.

Not so many pretty girls at World on 11 July, Madi and Selena not there, Nea was one of the sexiest and would be in any other club, can t imagine if she arrived at GT.

Shark16
08-03-15, 12:10
One girl who has gone out of shape in the opposite direction is Ionella, who is now totally flat chested and looks anorexic.Agreed. Ionella look way too skinny / anorexic at the moment and should put on some weight. Not sexy at all for my taste. Neya I did not see on my last visit so can't give an updated view, but I certainly prefer some meat on my girls. Used to look good at least.

My updated targets at this club: Bianca(!), Isa, Enya, Ina, "Indian" Helena, Selena, Raissa, Alina, Sarah, Madi, Oana, Gala, Sonya. And there are more.

Bianca and Raissa I still have not tried. Bianca looks absolutely stunning / would have loved some more reviews on her (F-Dude's notes duly noted).

Sirioja
08-03-15, 12:56
Ina, a little bit Asian look, pretty face, small tits, long hair, quite dark skin now, is at Sharks, Jessika silicon also, not enough work at World at the moment?

TankTank123
08-04-15, 04:52
Another lovely sunny day with a cool breeze through the garden until around 6 pm when the air became still and the heat rather stifling when indoors. For the first time, I did all my 'rooms' in the garden, except for the last one as it was too dark by then.

Line up was about the same size as on Sunday, about 50 girls. Some who were present on Sunday were missing, but others appeared to replace the numbers. I was informed by a few girls that management now controls their off days strictly to even out the attendance during the weekdays. 2 of my favourites were off on Monday. 2 others, not present on Sunday, appeared - Madi, and Katy who is now back yet again from Sharks.

There seems to be some flow from Oase too; e.g. Leia and another whose name slips me. They said that business at Oase was tough as there were too many girls there, and they were doing much better in World now. There were certainly plenty of men present on Sunday and Monday, although most spent their time by the poolside and garden.

I finally tried out Mikki, whom I had no time for on Sunday. She provided good GFE, but was rather inexperienced and tentative, being new to the job.

But another girl appeared with an even flatter chest. This one looked totally anorexic with her ribcage showing and only her sharp nipples protruding from her chest, no tits at all. I was tempted at first to try her just to see what it is like to screw an anorexic, but her scrawny face was somewhat offputting.

After having praised the food on Sunday, it was terrible yesterday. The barbeque meat was dry, and that area was swarming with bees. The pork ribs at dinner were tough and too saltish.

Syzygies
08-04-15, 05:19
There seems to be some flow from Oase too; e.g. Leia and another whose name slips me. They said that business at Oase was tough as there were too many girls there, and they were doing much better in World now. There were certainly plenty of men present on Sunday and Monday, although most spent their time by the poolside and garden.
I agree that Oase often has too many girls, but its not just that. There are quite a number of girls that have good bodies and fairly pretty. Can make it tough for girls who are only a bit above average, and lacking the guile to hook men easily. Sometimes girls like Leia come from another club to Oase but find it tough to establish a set of regular customers, and have little to distinguish them from the rest of the bunch. I never tried her. There would many girls I never tried at Oase with a better body. Its easier if there are shortage of girls. Doesn't happen on the days I go to Oase. Usually at least 80, even if weather is bad, and often 100. I hate really small line ups.

You tried Mikki? Is that the Chinese girl? I find her to have a horrible body, and face not even slightly pretty, and I even like Asian girls. I need a girl to look nice in some way. So that must indicate a terrible Line Up? Is there a different Mikki?

TankTank123
08-04-15, 05:30
Sometimes girls like Leia come from another club to Oase but find it tough to establish a set of regular customers, and have little to distinguish them from the rest of the bunch. I never tried her. I did try her at Oase previously. Her body did not meet my specs but I found her face cute and personality quite bubbly. However, her service was mechanical and GFE did not materialise in the room, so no repeat.

Syzygies
08-04-15, 05:44
I believe you meant 120+ countries (not 200).

FYI, Google's Project Fi offers similar global data and text roaming to over 120+ countries as well. Except in the case of Project Fi, the international data xfer rate is twice as fast as T-mobile's. Both are still comparably really slow to LTE back in the States, but Project Fi's speed which is twice as fast as T-mobile's Edge speed is a big difference.German Telekom launched LTE in Frankfurt in 2012. Even o2 network has LTE wide spread since July 2013, according to a news release. I have been using it in last year, since I bought a newer phone supporting latest protocols.

Syzygies
08-04-15, 05:49
I did try her at Oase previously. Her body did not meet my specs but I found her face cute and personality quite bubbly. However, her service was mechanical and GFE did not materialise in the room, so no repeat.So that explains why she can't get regulars. With an ordinary body at Oase, girls have to make an effort to get any regular business. Otherwise they have to be exotic enough or have the personality to hook tourists. I see Ilinka at Oase has put on a different new out going personality in order to try to get more business. She seemed very shy at first. Her looks are pretty good, so she can succeed for sure.

Ina had a quiet week, I believe when first arrived at Oase, but her popularity took off fairly rapidly. She looks good and performs very good.

Skinny brunette Maria would be another good example to compare. Her body is not that fabulous (not really my spec), but her looks are still better than Leia, and her service is pretty good. I could easily repeat. Even she doesn't seem that busy at Oase, after being there long time. Its tough.

TankTank123
08-04-15, 05:50
You tried Mikki? Is that the Chinese girl? I find her to have a horrible body, and face not even slightly pretty, and I even like Asian girls. So that must indicate a terrible Line Up? Is there a different Mikki?No, this Mikki is a Romanian, new to the profession, but already in her late 20s. To me, she has a very pretty angular Caucasian face with a sharp uptilted nose, and a very alluring smile.

I do not know the name of the Chinese girl as I too found her looks and body shape totally unappealing. Previously, I wondered how she survived as she did not seem to have many customers. She is normally the first to arrive, probably stays in the club. But in the last 2 days, she had roaring business - in and out of the rooms continuously with oldish sun-burnt Germans who seem to know her well.

Syzygies
08-04-15, 06:10
I do not know the name of the Chinese girl as I too found her looks and body shape totally unappealing. Previously, I wondered how she survived as she did not seem to have many customers. She is normally the first to arrive, probably stays in the club. But in the last 2 days, she had roaring business - in and out of the rooms continuously with oldish sun-burnt Germans who seem to know her well.To some people, all Chinese look the same and even appealing. To me, only a very small percentage of Chinese girls are very attractive. Never liked any Chinese girls at FKK. Thais, yes. I guess some guys are service oriented and don't care about the looks. I did like Mitzu (Osaka) at Palace a few years back even though her ass was not good. At least she had nice tits, okay Face, and very good GFE.

World has always had a fair percentage of ugly girls and whales, so that cuts the line up further in my mind. I guess its really only about how good are the best 6 girls and ignore the rest.

Would be interesting to rate each club line up by how many girls would be doable if there was no charge (for free). I guess a lot of Oase girls would be doable if no charge. I only don't take them because something betting looking is available. Not a fair measure at all since its based on a totally hypothetical assumption.

The other measure would be if you took your favourite 20 girls from all the clubs, how many come from each particular club, and this of course greatly depends on the current line ups. Its purely the favourites drawing me to particular clubs. If they are not there, I also don't want to be there. I don't have the imperative to try every single good looking girl in all FKKs. Impossible task.

TankTank123
08-04-15, 06:23
Usually at least 80, even if weather is bad, and often 100. I hate really small line ups. Alina, Katy, Madi (and Mikki) were enough to make my day yesterday. And on Sunday, I had Sabrina, Oana, Neya and Maria. Could not ask for more. As I rely on regulars, the line up size does not really matter to me, as long as some of my favourites are present.

Syzygies
08-04-15, 06:27
Alina, Katy, Madi (and Mikki) were enough to make my day yesterday. And on Sunday, I had Sabrina, Oana, Leya and Maria. Could not ask for more. As I rely on regulars, the line up size does not really matter to me, as long as some of my favourites are present.Yes I agree. Its about the best few girls. The rest is just filler. So yes although i said I don't like small line ups, its not true. I just like my favourites to be available , and some new stunner is just a bonus.

TankTank123
08-04-15, 06:31
Yes I agree. Its about the best few girls. The rest is just filler.Sorry, I mis-spelt. Should be Neya, with the increased ass size, rounded more fleshy face and bigger breasts, and not Leya.

Sirioja
08-04-15, 07:04
Sorry, I mis-spelt. Should be Neya, with the increased ass size, rounded more fleshy face and bigger breasts, and not Leya.You write Nea / Neya has too fat ass and body but You go with her? You wrote before Raïssa is prettier than Madi, your taste, not mine, but You don t return to Raïssa who is a really friendly and nice girl if behaving in a good way with her. Difficult to understand? I prefer to go to girls who make me dream, like Agnes at Sharks this Sunday, even she was right, it was a quite complicated long time room, but a dreamed woman, not just a fav hole among many others.

Nille Copenhagen
08-04-15, 08:39
Agreed. Ionella look way too skinny / anorexic at the moment and should put on some weight. Not sexy at all for my taste. Neya I did not see on my last visit so can't give an updated view, but I certainly prefer some meat on my girls. Used to look good at least.

My updated targets at this club: Bianca(!), Isa, Enya, Ina, "Indian" Helena, Selena, Raissa, Alina, Sarah, Madi, Oana, Gala, Sonya. And there are more.

Bianca and Raissa I still have not tried. Bianca looks absolutely stunning / would have loved some more reviews on her (F-Dude's notes duly noted).I was with Ionella for 2,5 H recently, she is not that shinny as you guys said, she is normal slim to me. We had great time and good chemistry.

Shark16
08-04-15, 10:09
Ina, a little bit Asian look, pretty face, small tits, long hair, quite dark skin now, is at Sharks, Jessika silicon also, not enough work at World at the moment?Hey Sir,
It must be two different girls. My Ina was at World one week ago. TBH I thought her name was Julia, but she insisted on calling herself Ina / Inna. She presented herself as Bulgarian, but spoke fluent Romanian with the girls. Funny. I would describe her as follows:

Mid 20s, medium height, pretty but very painted face, long frizzy/curly black hair, be-cups, white skin, slim (not skinny), very nice curves (nice round ass, hips, legs). But what really makes her stand out from the crowd is her smiling and bubbly personality. She's such a tease, wild and fun, and fortuneately she is capable of bringing much of that game into the room. Good DFK, club standard BBBJ, and very good CFS, except for hand on schwanz during mish. Finally she let go. She sometimes hangs out with Sonya.

Go Goguy
08-04-15, 20:33
I haven't seen her for 1 year maybe she has moved on. She was very good to me.Usually she was at World only in Spring and Summer, and in 2014 the August 15th was her last day for the year.

This year I didn't had the opportunity to be at World, so this forum was my only way to know if she was there.

She had clear projects for her life (family, children, . A different work) and I hope she has achieved her goals.

Thanks for your reply.

UShobbyist
08-04-15, 20:47

I do not know the name of the Chinese girl as I too found her looks and body shape totally unappealing. Previously, I wondered how she survived as she did not seem to have many customers. She is normally the first to arrive, probably stays in the club. But in the last 2 days, she had roaring business - in and out of the rooms continuously with oldish sun-burnt Germans who seem to know her well.AFAIK, She was from Thailand and she is the only Asian girl in FKK World right now. There were a few Asian girls in FKK World last summer but they were long gone.

Nille Copenhagen
08-05-15, 01:55
Usually she was at World only in Spring and Summer, and in 2014 the August 15th was her last day for the year.

This year I didn't had the opportunity to be at World, so this forum was my only way to know if she was there.

She had clear projects for her life (family, children, . A different work) and I hope she has achieved her goals.

Thanks for your reply.I've personal contact to her. She is doing fine.

TankTank123
08-05-15, 04:47
My Ina was at World one week ago. TBH I thought her name was Julia, but she insisted on calling herself Ina / Inna.
Mid 20s, medium height, pretty but very painted face, long frizzy/curly black hair, be-cups, white skin, slim (not skinny), very nice curves (nice round ass, hips, legs). But what really makes her stand out from the crowd is her smiling and bubbly personality. Good DFK, club standard BBBJ, and very good CFS, except for hand on schwanz during mish. A girl of this exact description introduced herself to me on Sunday as Julia. I would have tried her if I had been free. She too was very busy, with no downtime at all. But thank you for your report. As I can't tolerate hand on schwanz, you kindly have saved me a wasted room.

TankTank123
08-05-15, 04:51
AFAIK, She was from Thailand and she is the only Asian girl in FKK World right now. There were a few Asian girls in FKK World last summer but they were long gone.There was another girl with an oriental looking face, and very fat. I had previously reported her as a Thai as that was what one girl told me. However, since then, another girl told me she was Spanish, and yet another said she was Venezuelan!

Sirioja
08-05-15, 09:02
Hey Sir,
It must be two different girls. My Ina was at World one week ago. TBH I thought her name was Julia, but she insisted on calling herself Ina / Inna. She presented herself as Bulgarian, but spoke fluent Romanian with the girls. Funny. I would describe her as follows:

Mid 20s, medium height, pretty but very painted face, long frizzy/curly black hair, be-cups, white skin, slim (not skinny), very nice curves (nice round ass, hips, legs). But what really makes her stand out from the crowd is her smiling and bubbly personality. She's such a tease, wild and fun, and fortuneately she is capable of bringing much of that game into the room. Good DFK, club standard BBBJ, and very good CFS, except for hand on schwanz during mish. Finally she let go. She sometimes hangs out with Sonya.Yes, yours is not small tits, quite dark skin, Asian look face girl ex World now at Sharks wishing for better job, I was said she was named Ina but never spoke to her even saw her many times at World. Girls know me for always going with same girl at World, even new girl now but again only with her, so they don t come to speak to me and I don t want to make them loose their time chatting and not going to room, since last summer only 2 really attractive girls for me at World, fortunately I am happy when I find just 1 , not more than 7 favs for nearly 3 FKK years with weekly visits and 4 of them at World, never found a fav until now in famous Sharks even I like very much Sandra, I am attracted by Agnes and I enjoyed with Jana. Hu and Barbie Ingrid. Mold, but favs are higher feeling level for me. So I see girls for years like blond Sabina, Alina or Ina now at Sharks and never speak to them because not attracted and prefer to be honest not stealing time only chatting or for touching, not because being arrogant as say some girls, just respect for their hard job.

Shark16
08-05-15, 15:57
I was with Ionella for 2,5 H recently, she is not that shinny as you guys said, she is normal slim to me. We had great time and good chemistry.Haha ... ! I always thought I was the one on ISG with broad taste in women. And Sylvana too? Dude, isn't there any limits for you? In my case I usually find 25- 30% of the lineup optically appealing (before considering personalities / chemistry), which a lot of guys think is too much.

Please guys, I urge everyone to buy Ionella lots of ice cream this summer. :)

Nille Copenhagen
08-05-15, 16:02
Haha ... ! I always thought I was the one with broad taste in women on ISG. And Sylvana too? Dude, isn't there any limits for you? In my case I usually find 25- 30% of the lineup optically appealing (before considering personalities / chemistry), which a lot of guys think is too much.

Please guys, I urge everyone to buy Ionaella lots of ice cream this summer. :)I did give her my cream LOL.

Shark16
08-05-15, 16:22
A girl of this exact description introduced herself to me on Sunday as Julia. I would have tried her if I had been free. She too was very busy, with no downtime at all. But thank you for your report. As I can't tolerate hand on schwanz, you kindly have saved me a wasted room.Glad my report can be of any help. To each his own. TBH I think I will repeat. The hand was annoying for sure, but the overall package quite good IMO (goodlooking girl, very playful and fun, decent services).

Usually I don't mind, and actually can appreciate, a girl with capacity to think security (is the condom properly on?) in a situation where my mind is clouded with pleasure. The best girls have such sublime ways in checking that the condom has not fallen off, like at the same time milking the schwanz a little, and / or give the balls some extra squeeze, to not lose momentum. Other girls just use a couple of fingers which hardly can be noted at all. In Ina's case she used the whole fist with a firm grip around the schwanz which made pumping away uncomfy. Not pleasureable at all. I had to stop and ask if everything was ok, but her smile and "Fuck me!" were clear signals to go on. The hand was still there for half a minute or so (frustrating me), but eventually she let go and sent me back to heaven. It sure felt good down there once the hand was gone.

Overall I found Ina to be a quite good session. Without the hand it would have been top notch. Maybe it was a one-off? There will hopefully be a second time for me to find out.

Sirioja
08-05-15, 23:00
Haha ... ! I always thought I was the one on ISG with broad taste in women. And Sylvana too? Dude, isn't there any limits for you? In my case I usually find 25- 30% of the lineup optically appealing (before considering personalities / chemistry), which a lot of guys think is too much.

Please guys, I urge everyone to buy Ionella lots of ice cream this summer. :)So many attractive look girls or favs for ghost at World, you are both easy men for tastes.

TankTank123
08-07-15, 06:28
You write Nea / Neya has too fat ass and body but You go with her? I never wrote that Neya's ass or body was too fat. I was just agreeing with HB that she has been putting on weight. I suspect that her current size and shape might well be ideal for many other customers. She has slightly exceeded my specs for slim gazelles, but I always continue loyally with all my favourites for years, even if they become fleshier, until they leave the scene or if they put on silicones. I have not had any breakups or rejections with favs; and that is why I have to do many in each visit, instead of just going crazy with one girl.

Sirioja
08-07-15, 13:07
Nea, I saw for last time on 11 July, if she didn't take 10 kilos with BBQ since then, could be a superstar on Venice beach, among girls who have thighs touching each other because of McDo and soda all day. Of course Americans find all slim girls attractive even GND like Asian killer or Sabrina, but not attractive for me compare to elegant french and Russian women I can meet in Paris. So when I find an elegant look girl even in brothel, I prefer to enjoy only with a dreamed girl, rather than rabbit sex with a girl I will not want sex with, even for free. But I never force girls who change to new business with fat american or with Turkish for suck and fuck in 15 minutes, I find quite easily new prettiest girls in clubs. When I saw your "second hand jewel" face when she saw me with Raîssa for a magic night with a real angel at the end of June and I will remember this night, if she doesn't mind about you, I m not sure she would have been happy if I went to room with Raîssa when she came to me with her beautiful smile for first time at end of March, or with Daniela this winter. Maybe, not same meaning for favorite between US and french.

I heard many times jealous talk about Raîssa, but it's just normal if she is very busy when others even prettier are sitting, Raîssa is pretty but not the prettiest for me, some can compete for look, but she is more clever than others for her business with her "good clients" and she is so friendly out of room and also in room of course. She just deserves what she gets. Like in life, better to be clever, even for business in brothel.

About what I've been said so many times by men or girls at World or read on forums, I don't agree, Madi is not arrogant even not friendly anymore with me, she has dark eyes and may be a little bit shy, but I remember her smile on 1st time I went to her. Just a Romanian woman, all white and smiles on 1st May night, different the day after even we agreed to meet again. Nothing to understand, maybe bad night with her dreams? But better to stay respectful than dirty behavior for room choice later, better to keep problems for us than telling to others, with girls who speak to me about.

Hessen Bub
08-08-15, 07:50
Nea could be a superstar on Venice beach,

Sabrina, but not attractive for me compare to elegant french and Russian women I can meet in Paris. So Neya could be a superstar at Venice Beach and Sabrina isn't elegant enough? Man you need to buy glasses.

HB.

YamaYama0519
08-09-15, 06:48
In a Japanese FKK Forum, a poster submitted a report on his recent trip to World.

He describes Alina as Maggie Grace. Do you see any resemblance?

Dufey
08-09-15, 09:23
In a Japanese FKK Forum, a poster submitted a report on his recent trip to World.

He describes Alina as Maggie Grace. Do you see any resemblance?Regarding Alina's resemblance to Maggie Grace, could be, could not say for sure. When I look at Alina's Facebook page it is not quite the same but similar in that they are both female.

Sirioja
08-09-15, 11:01
So Neya could be a superstar at Venice Beach and Sabrina isn't elegant enough? Man you need to buy glasses.

HB.Nea / Neya seen last night, didn't look so fresh, I agree for curves for ass, she is not slim, but I m sure she would have big success on Venice beach, really look like a California girl without silicon and less fat, I controlled her tights don t touch each other.

About Sabrina who seems to be a friendly girl, of course she is more slim than Nea, but, out of the fat girls country, slim doesn't mean pretty or elegant, each one his taste for her face and hair look. Same for 3 or 4 other slim blond there this Saturday, slim, blond, but only GND for me because of average faces.

No Raissa, I wish her to succeed and because I like her, not to return for this job, but World was so empty without her smiles and kisses, even always smiling Selena. Uru was there.

20 girls in the afternoon, about 35/40 later: Sabrina, Asian killer, Georgina, her curly brown hair with very beautiful tits but average face friend, always smiling pretty Selena. Uru, Alexandra, Nea, small brunette Radeca, Flori who had no problem with blond little "horse" man, Oanna who know why after 5 rooms at the beginning of 2014 , I will not repeat, the good fresh smiling friendly GFE surprise Alexia. Ro with pretty face, arrived 1 week ago? Madi for what is elegant look and still the prettiest for me, but not respectful and lies, so no more attractive, just to look when sitting, she had all space for her new business as asked by her ghost tank. Without Daniela who has also elegant look or blond Ella or Jessika now Madi at Sharks, not better casting than this Winter, few new girls but no attractive look for me and I understand why Raissa was so busy with her behavior, not only because a real natural beauty.

For the local ghost who read me so much, I hope You enjoyed the 2 girls, but if You stayed, it was so funny to see Nea showing the french devil to her client in the restaurant and the little man couldn't help looking at me, also Madi speaking again to other girls, but they are happy, a new client for them because before I was not a client for other girls.

I was surprised to see the Swiss / German dream team, "P" , "M" with glasses, blond little "horse" man, I often see at Sharks on Sunday, but not baldy who should have stayed with Janine. My ex fav didn't seem afraid by little "horse" man, saw him under shower, not Ouganda size, I have seen bigger at Oase, but surprised I was so big then. No problem with Alexia at 4. 30 am. Never had problem with Raissa or Selena, or Agnes or Sandra or Aylice at Sharks. For local ghost, You should look better Agnes eyes and teeth, but You were right, I didn't understand FKK game was liar game, but I will stay a free mind and writer because not afraid by my shadow, no shadow in the so long, dark and cold Kamchatka Winter.

So left my mountains at 6.30 am, more than 8 hours driving through "Petit et Grand St Bernard" , only 1 room at 4.30 am, 22 hours later, with Alexia, just a real rest day, eating a lot and drinking a lot of water, for my body and godzilla, I have to be careful now, not to walk on, I may fall. I look forward Raissa if she return, but I wish her not, and Mainhattan top models, just when?

YamaYama0519
08-09-15, 12:49
Regarding Alina's resemblance to Maggie Grace....similar in that they are both female.Alina at world could be like silvana at sharks in that sense LOL.

Sirioja
08-09-15, 13:26

He describes Alina as Maggie Grace. Do you see any resemblance?Asian about blond girls should compete with fat girls country men about slim girls, for easy client challenge. If Asian killer really looks like, I have had at least 1 room with her to try and many more I think, but 0 room in nearly 2 years and maybe 70 visits.

DarkSmurf
08-09-15, 15:24
I just noticed FKK World now has Bikini Day instead of lingerie day. I am going to Frankfurt in 2 weeks time but only for 3 full days, one of which is probably going to be for non-mongering. I had planned on visiting Sharks and Oase, however, I would love to be in an FKK surrounded by bikini clad girls!

So my question is, how is the Tuesday line-up in World these days? Reading the forums suggests that World's lineup has delcined since my visit last year but if there's 50+ girls and 10 of those are stunners then IMO I'd rather pick bikini day at world over visiting oase or sharks on a Tuesday.

Ortos
08-09-15, 16:04
I just noticed FKK World now has Bikini Day instead of lingerie day. I am going to Frankfurt in 2 weeks time but only for 3 full days, one of which is probably going to be for non-mongering. I had planned on visiting Sharks and Oase, however, I would love to be in an FKK surrounded by bikini clad girls!

So my question is, how is the Tuesday line-up in World these days? Reading the forums suggests that World's lineup has delcined since my visit last year but if there's 50+ girls and 10 of those are stunners then IMO I'd rather pick bikini day at world over visiting oase or sharks on a Tuesday.Tuesday will be "Dessous Tag" (a form of "Bikini Day" I suppose) at Sharks as well. Changing the name Bikini Day instead of Dessous is purely a marketing ploy, no? The point is, however, that Sharks will likely have a "hands down" better line up than World. I think you'd be pushing your luck to find 50 girls at World on a Tuesday in 2 weeks, but at Sharks, you could well exceed that number.

Sirioja
08-09-15, 19:41

So my question is, how is the Tuesday line-up in World these days? Reading the forums suggests that World's lineup has delcined since my visit last year but if there's 50+ girls and 10 of those are stunners then IMO I'd rather pick bikini day at world over visiting oase or sharks on a Tuesday.Bikini for beaches in Summer, dessous when Winter need to be dressed, just porno chic codes.

TankTank123
08-10-15, 05:51
Oanna who know why after 5 rooms at the beginning of 2014 , I will not repeat, Here is something you posted on 15 July:

"it was our 5th room in 1 month, in March 2014, she is very playful in room and of course she proposed me something if I gave her 30,000 ".

This confirms that the girl who asked you for €30,000 was Oana. Thank you for your information. I will be careful with her henceforth.

TankTank123
08-10-15, 06:11
Asian about blond girls should compete with fat girls country men about slim girls, for easy client challenge. If Asian killer really looks like, I have had at least 1 room with her to try and many more I think, but 0 room in nearly 2 years and maybe 70 visits.This post totally befuddled me. But let me make a guess of what you are trying to say:

It would be a tough call to decide whether Asian men fall for blonde girls or fat frenchmen fall for slim girls more easily. If Alina really looks like Maggie Grace, this Frenchman would have had at least 1 session, maybe many more, with her. But no, this Frenchman had not been tempted to try her over 70 visits in nearly 2 years, and will leave her to YamaYama to enjoy.

Carpe Viam
08-10-15, 08:09
It is difficult to confirm if Alina looks like well Maggie Grace.

But if one asks me which girl is more like Maggie Grace among the girls of the World, I would say it would be Alina.

[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Exodus8
08-10-15, 08:37
This post totally befuddled me. But let me make a guess of what you are trying to say:

Tanktank the official translator of Sir Sirioja, LOL.

Optimist
08-10-15, 11:07
Here is something you posted on 15 July:

"it was our 5th room in 1 month, in March 2014, she is very playful in room and of course she proposed me something if I gave her 30,000 ".

This confirms that the girl who asked you for 30,000 was Oana. Thank you for your information. I will be careful with her henceforth.Good idea. I have pm'd you with my experience of her. But as HB wrote sometime ago, if one doesn't appear a likely victim then one wi'll be safe. But if you seem very sympathetic then she is very clever at playing her advantage.

Sirioja
08-10-15, 11:44

This confirms that the girl who asked you for 30,000 was Oana. Thank you for your information. I will be careful with her henceforth.I understood you read and keep all my writings without any problem for you to understand my English, but I don't understand you, I thought Oanna is one of your numerous fav at World, fav means for me I like the girl, not only to fuck her, so I am very sorry for Oanna to be your fav, when you write this accusation without any proof on her. When I gave this information to be careful about what can happen, I could name the girl if I wanted, but I didn't for respect for her. But of course you know what happened between Oanna and me like you knew before what happened between Madi and me. I realize I would better never have answered about what you wrote for Madi, my mistake. Just have to know, before I found my dreamed girl at World even I felt on Saturday seeing her way of working now, dream has gone but I have a big respect for her stamina to try to make money, I met many girls before: Samanta, Emma now at Oase, Isabella, blond Vicky, blond Valentina and some many times even not my favs. My only favs at World were natural beauty blond Isabella from Sharks and Rom, top model Anna. Pl only for 3 week end, dreamed girl Madi of course and last "little Russian princess" Raïssa. Cz, but Oanna is a friendly girl to my opinion.

I only write what I know and I m more interested by girls than other men in FKK. My dreams are more important than jealousy about what others get from girls, I prefer to find my girls by myself and try to get the best from her with my behavior and I know they notice my respect for women even in brothels. It doesn't work so bad, again with Alexia this Saturday at 4. 30 am when I arrived at 3 pm after 8 hours driving through mountains. But the Sphynx have rest of his life to enjoy his dreams, that's why only looking for dreamed girls, not attracted by many GND at World at the moment.

Sirioja
08-10-15, 11:49
Tanktank the official translator of Sir Sirioja, LOL.Americans enjoy French writings like Dom Perignon, they drink my words. Sorry Syzy for my bad "French" English. But they are not French for behavior with girls.

Optimist
08-10-15, 18:26
I m more interested by girls than other men in FKK Well there we go.

And Americans drink your words?

UShobbyist
08-10-15, 20:32
This confirms that the girl who asked you for 30,000 was Oana. Thank you for your information. I will be careful with her henceforth.I am sorry to hear that. Oana is a mature lady who speaks good English. She is very nice to talk to. I just can't believe she gave such silly offer.

Sirioja
08-10-15, 21:02
I am sorry to hear that. Oana is a mature lady who speaks good English. She is very nice to talk to. I just can't believe she gave such silly offer.Tanktank write again about me without any proof and Oanna is one of his favs, I will never say who was the girl.

TankTank123
08-10-15, 21:23
... when you write this accusation without any proof on her. When I gave this information to be careful about what can happen, I could name the girl if I wanted, but I didn't for respect for her. But of course you know what happened between Oanna and me Hello, I did not write any accusation. You were the one who wrote the 2 posts that taken together made the accusation as you named the girl in your 2nd post, after so carefully not naming her in your 1st post. And until I read your posts, I had no idea that anything happened between you and Oana. I have to make this clear before you start repeating inaccuracies again.

Sirioja
08-11-15, 01:09
Hello, I did not write any accusation. You were the one who wrote the 2 posts that taken together made the accusation as you named the girl in your 2nd post, after so carefully not naming her in your 1st post. And until I read your posts, I had no idea that anything happened between you and Oana. I have to make this clear before you start repeating inaccuracies again.I might meet 5 times several girls at World at the beginning of 2014 , also Emma, Isabella, so You don t know once more, it was just an information and only my problem, not yours, unless You are pimp for both with Madi.

Sirioja
08-11-15, 02:08
World was not so empty on Saturday night, but very empty on this Monday evening, so after go and back from Paris, I decided to discover Bahama Hanau Maintal and lucky to meet very pretty Alina, what a baby skin beauty, pleasure for eyes and more, could be a top look in any big club.

Craiova
08-11-15, 03:10
I don't understand why a club girl should be "wrong" or "bad" when she asks a naive guy in club if he can give her a present in form of 30.000 euro. A lot of girls try this and I know even favs of me they were successfull with a similar amount of money. I still like them this smart girls. I despise more this naive guys.

PussyLiccker
08-11-15, 03:23
I don't understand why a club girl should be "wrong" or "bad" when she asks a naive guy in club if he can give her a present in form of 30.000 euro. A lot of girls try this and I know even favs of me they were succesfull with a similar amount of money. I still like them this smart girls. I despise more this naive guys.Well you can think of it many ways. You can think of it as the girl trying maximize her earnings. Or you can also think of it as taking advantage of some poor sap's vulnerability or naivety. This action doesn't just come out of nothing. There is something that leads up to it.

Craiova
08-11-15, 03:31
Well you can think of it many ways. You can think of it as the girl trying maximize her earnings. Or you can also think of it as taking advantage of some poor sap's vulnerability or naivety. This action doesn't just come out of nothing. There is something that leads up to it.Ok but we should not expect in 2015 higher morals and ethics standards from the young club girls than from bankers, politicians, real estate and insurance agents. .

YamaYama0519
08-11-15, 12:44
This post totally befuddled me. But let me make a guess of what you are trying to say....and will leave her to YamaYama to enjoy.TankTank, thanks for your translation.

Sirioja
08-11-15, 23:34

This confirms that the girl who asked you for 30,000 was Oana. Thank you for your information. I will be careful with her henceforth.I don't want Oanna, who is a friendly girl and say me sometimes "Mon. Chéri, we go?" to have problem because of the World ghost, I met another ghost this Saturday, who invent stories about my experiences. So when I gave a while ago several information about being asked for money out of club rate, I decided not to name the girl because I didn't want to make her problems, if I wanted I could take her to the staff when she asked me, but I didn't, it was not a so big problem, she could ask and I could accept or not what she proposed, that is just between her and me, and nobody else and it will stay like this.

This girl is not Oanna and not Madi of course who never ask me for 1 € , I can criticize her new business behavior, but never about money with me.

So better to manage our own business, rather than trying to know about others.

Oanna was at World in night team this Saturday.

Sirioja
08-12-15, 14:36
This post totally befuddled me. But let me make a guess of what you are trying to say:

It would be a tough call to decide whether Asian men fall for blonde girls or fat frenchmen fall for slim girls more easily. If Alina really looks like Maggie Grace, this Frenchman would have had at least 1 session, maybe many more, with her. But no, this Frenchman had not been tempted to try her over 70 visits in nearly 2 years, and will leave her to YamaYama to enjoy.You understand all my "French" English words, only Syzy and HB are not able, and you enjoy so much reading me for my girls, but each one his look, behavior and what looking for. My advice at the moment to dream: Alina at Bahama even not a top performer, but so beautiful with blue eyes, beautiful smile, pretty face, white skin, no tattoo, no piercing, excellent body care, amazing fresh body, what a pleasure to look at her, to touch her soft skin, to smell and taste her, a real top look who can become GFE if you are able to do the job for, a dreamed girl, not Asian killer I never even spoke with for my few visits, but maybe she looks like the actress when waking up without make up?

About Asian, they are known to be attracted by blond even GND, some very pretty brunettes don't have much Asian clients, and girls know most are easy clients for size and because don't dare to ask, so girls can do what they want and upsell.

About american from the fat girls country, thanks to McDo and soda, out of far Nebraska, Montana or Arkansas farms girls who eat real beef and drink milk, like me with girls in FKK, are know as easy clients with slim girls even GND or silicon blond, and girls know about tips for american.

About Quasimodo devil, next time you meet Madi, ask her how fat he is, new topic to speak with her about me. She was still the prettiest for me this Saturday and even Raïssa couldn't compete for me even I like Raissa for her kindness with me, but chalets dreams on 2 and 14 May have gone, the only girl I had problem with about room choices, after 1 year of rooms choices without problem, even Raissa who is much more busier, always let me choose where I wanted to go, to make me comfortable for a relaxing time, so this Saturday I preferred just to look at her elegant beauty, not to be disappointed again after so many dreams for our rooms, "C'est la vie" as say Romanian girls.

Carpe Viam
08-12-15, 23:31
It's like the discussion about the size of penis and refusal of girls, there is always a problem of objective understanding when talking about "size".

Similar to that, when a man talk about a girl as a "little" girl, the size of this girl can vary depending on the size of this man. For a man whose height is 2.0 m, even a 1.80 m top-model seems a "little" girl.

Therefore, when a man of 1.50 m called a girl as "little" one, this will be misleading to readers.

In reality, Raissa is not a "little" girl, she has 1.65 m.

Happy Fkk
08-13-15, 00:24
but chalets dreams on 2 and 14 May have gone, the only girl I had problem with about room choices, after 1 year of rooms choices without problem, even Raissa who is much more busier, always let me choose where I wanted to go, to make me comfortable for a relaxing timeWhy you don't stop with little stories?

The room choice, and so on. We are not beast, social respect is something meaning strong have to take care of weak.

When the club is full, yes a girl can have problems with over girls if she choose the room. Because you are god, you choose your room and others are silly enough to take everything that comes? Clearly, World is cool on this stuff since a few months, but it can happen again or sometimes.

Yes, if a girl take 30 k from a man who needs 10 years to have this amount with a false crying story, this is not a girl I want to know.

Yes, when a girl ask more to a guy without knowing him, I also don't want to meet her. I'm not poor worker, I made studies, I work, I made small investments, no heritage. I will not die tiny rich as anyway sex cost me most of my earnings. When a girls ask more than usual to me, I feel it as a sign of total no respect not only for me, but for everybody. I talk about 'enough working' girls.

I remind a talk with a girl long time ago. I met a guy on the car park, he had a car I describe like this: one wheel worth my car, maybe only one tyre. He was noticeable as without the car he clearly looks like 'nothing'.

He went with a girl I was looking for months and avoiding as she would probably shark me. So I talked with him a little bit about session and also about him. He talked really easily about millions euros business and I understood he was easy man in room, quick, basic. No need at all that could makes him spend more than 50 euros. Just, he takes only the most beautiful (my taste).

So I went with the girl, telling myself, if she did not upsell with him why with me? Then, she tried to upsell very quick after the start of session. I refused and she said bullshit like money is nothing for me and so on. I'm known in the club, every girls know I'm rich!

Then I talked about her previous session. I told her, did you do the same with him? No, this man is not rich, I can see it, I'm not like that. I describe her the car and she did not believe me, . Bla bla bla.

Would not extend this to a lesson taken in rather bad period of my life, but:

What girls say in club: 1 bullshit, 2 big bullshit, and if not, then probably bullshit. Its like in 'real' life: act is meaningful, talk is bullshit. It applies for humans (men and women) and also most of animals. This is a scientific rule, not for god believers and not for democratic voters.

As in french forum a few months, I would advice you to not answer to provocation. Just keep on posting about your holidays, with ou without girls pseudo / name and read about holidays of others. Polemics. Comics at best.

Optimist
08-13-15, 08:50
Happy FKK. Yes, you are right, it shows lack of respect. It really annoys me when girls repeatedly tell me I am rich. In fact it was largely a combination of these two things which led me to stop going to World as several girls decided I was a soft touch.

Sirioja
08-13-15, 10:44
Why you don't stop with little stories?

The room choice, and so on. We are not beast, social respect is something meaning strong have to take care of weak.

When the club is full, yes a girl can have problems with over girls if she choose the room. Because you are god, you choose your room and others are silly enough to take everything that comes? Clearly, World is cool on this stuff since a few months, but it can happen again or sometimes.

As in french forum a few months, I would advice you to not answer to provocation. Just keep on posting about your holidays, with ou without girls pseudo / name and read about holidays of others. Polemics. Comics at best.Once more, like when we met at Sharks about the casting on a Friday late evening, I can't agree with you. Even World is my favorite club because of my 4 favs and the staff, not the best club for rooms, 4 small kino rooms smell bad, 1 upstairs and a few downstairs also, so even with the prettiest girl of the club who has a perfect hygien, her ghost wrote she took too long time to prepare, but maybe she need a little rest and like to take care of her for our pleasure, but going to a good room with her or to a bad room don't give me the same pleasure at all and if she is not able to understand this, then she doesn't deserve my money because of new behavior not anymore respectful enough with her most regular client, I m not Turkish to fuck in doggy in the dark in 15 minutes. Last Saturday, I met Alexia for 1st time just at the end, I take her to my room and she asked me: it's your favorite room? Even not a top model, but pretty and very friendly, so enjoyable time even couldn't stay more than 30 minutes because the end. The World busy superstar also always asked me where I wanted to go because she just want I feel good for the time with her, not only I finish in the condom as fast as possible.

About girls who ask for money, as long they don't ask you, not your problem, just mine, I just gave information because I met men who sent money and then the girl became a ghost.

But I agree with you for the last point, like on Belgium forum before, I seem to attract jealousy from some, but I don't wish them my life, if they knew. I drive so many kilometers to FKK to relax, to forget as Agnes at Sharks know, not to be frustrated or disappointed, worst for me even in brothel is the lack of respect, worst than being asked for extra or even 30000 € with a big smile.

McAdonis
08-13-15, 17:21
Happy FKK. Yes, you are right, it shows lack of respect. It really annoys me when girls repeatedly tell me I am rich. In fact it was largely a combination of these two things which led me to stop going to World as several girls decided I was a soft touch.Not sure I followed what was Happy FKK was saying. What shows lack of respect? Girls asking for money?

What do you think led to girls deciding that you were a soft touch?

Girls will sometimes say "you are rich". And some will tell me "you are poor". To me, they are both sales tactics. The first tries to convince me that I can afford to spend more, and what she is asking for is monetarily insignificant. The second is to make me feel shame and perhaps make me angry so that I will spend more money just to prove her wrong.

Optimist
08-13-15, 21:20
McAdonis. I meant repeated requests for gifts is not respectful. Sometimes it's ok for a girl to try her luck, but often they do it in a way which doesn't show respect.

I know why I am considered a soft touch and I don't mind. I respond to any stray cat which crosses my path. For example, I will give money to girls as a thank you for all sorts of odd things, like taking messages etc, and I have done things like pass money via one worker to another who under charged me, or have gone to a room with a girl who has a severe migraine and just let her rest. The point is they are my decisions and my initiative but some girls think it's because I'm a soft touch (as opposed to being soft on the head lol
)
Sorry to clutter up the thread, but most of the thread seems to be about the mongers and our egos (witness the current battle a few posts below) so I guess it doesn't matter too much

You are right about the sales tactics. I have found both and find neither to be respectful.

Hessen Bub
08-13-15, 22:22
I seem to attract jealousy from some, Hey, you're a funny Frenchman.

HB.

HeyyyyyyPaul
08-13-15, 23:17
Hey, you're a funny Frenchman.

HB.Is the word "frog" banned here?

Ortos
08-14-15, 04:56
Is the word "frog" banned here?Neither is "Roast Beef" banned.

UShobbyist
08-14-15, 17:21
Which day of the week is better at FKK World? Friday afternoon before 6 PM or Saturday afternoon before 6 PM?

UShobbyist
08-14-15, 17:33
http://www.fkk-world.de/bilder/popup/32d2e8d27953bec1434e641239f16b59.jpg

It looks like that tomorrow (August 15th Saturday) is a special day. The entry fee is only 47 Euros.

Craiova
08-14-15, 17:37
http://www.fkk-world.de/bilder/popup/32d2e8d27953bec1434e641239f16b59.jpg

It looks like that tomorrow (August 15th Saturday) is a special day. The entry fee is only 47 Euros.Maybe the special is more the Sharks party tomorrow. Thanks for the Info.

Sirioja
08-14-15, 19:47
Which day of the week is better at FKK World? Friday afternoon before 6 PM or Saturday afternoon before 6 PM?For me World is better after 6 pm on Saturday.

Sirioja
08-14-15, 20:31
Hey, you're a funny Frenchman.

HB.Didn't you know Quasimodo was so ugly but so funny, so the prettiest woman, Esmeralda, Gina Lolobrigida, loved him.

Also beast and beauty, the beauty loved so much her beast, she made him become.

Optimist
08-14-15, 20:41
US Hobbyist. Unless things have transformed recently Saturday before 6 is the better of the two. Friday can be variable, sometimes being surprisingly quiet. Whichever day you go, if you can stretch to stay a bit after 6 you will do even better

Rosbif Optimist. Not a grenouille (Ortos :) )

Sirioja, US Hobbyist asked about avant not apres six.

Sirioja
08-14-15, 22:33
US Hobbyist. Unless things have transformed recently Saturday before 6 is the better of the two. Friday can be variable, sometimes being surprisingly quiet. Whichever day you go, if you can stretch to stay a bit after 6 you will do even better

Rosbif Optimist. Not a grenouille (Ortos :) )

Sirioja, US Hobbyist asked about avant not apres six.I know but who can advice World before 6 pm, last Saturday less than 20 girls before 6 pm with only Georgiana a little bit attractive, rooms were empty from my arrival at 3 pm to 7 pm, even Oanna was in night team, Selena. Uru also.

Before 6 pm, Sharks has better casting, World wake up at 6 pm.

Sirioja
08-14-15, 23:21
"C. V. ".

Late answer because not allowed to read your posts, but were shown last Saturday at World.

About our Raissa, she never said me I made her bad publicity for her business, she knows my writings made many new clients to her because they asked her for my "french foods" , also my friend for 2 rooms on 11 July + 2 with me. After our last room in the late night, she asked me to have a chat and asked me if I could write less details about her behavior with me, one of the most friendly, kind and sweet girl out of room and also in room, a real angel again on this day and I thank her for my friend who doesn't come often in FKK, he was disappointed on Thursday at Sharks and Friday at Oase because of my fault because girls to do were off, but she made his Saturday happy. She asked me if I will return on next Saturday but I answered: no, fortunately, because on Saturday 18 , we would have had a problem about her old Asian guest, I would not care about him, so it was better I didn't return.

About what you wrote on Saturday 18 July night, if I was at World, I would have gone only to Raissa, I can't do anything about a new behavior and a new summer business not attractive for me, I drove 40000 kilometers, nearly round the world, for 1 year to World and it was my pleasure, but now I prefer just look elegance for my eyes pleasure but no more desire, too disappointed. Nevertheless I wish her a new life as soon she can, because I liked her.

Why do I call Raissa: my little Russian princess? Not because she is small, but she is smiling like a little princess and she is Slavian type and Russian face, and she is much more clever than some other girls for her business to keep her regulars, she knows how to behave to make me enjoy my time with her. After my 1st chalet with her on Friday 12th birthday, I didn't want to repeat even I enjoyed, I hesitated for more than 5 hours and again the next Saturday when she was very full, but after my 3rd time with her in the late night on 20 June I understood: why not enjoying with her for the next times? And I did.

World stay my World and maybe Raissa will return even I wish her not.

HeyyyyyyPaul
08-15-15, 01:11
"C. V. ".

Late answer because not allowed to read your posts, but were shown last Saturday at World.

About our Raissa, she never said me I made her bad publicity for her business, she knows my writings made many new clients to her because they asked her for my "french foods" , also my friend for 2 rooms on 11 July + 2 with me. After our last room in the late night, she asked me to have a chat and asked me if I could write less details about her behavior with me, one of the most friendly, kind and sweet girl out of room and also in room, a real angel again on this day and I thank her for my friend who doesn't come often in FKK, he was disappointed on Thursday at Sharks and Friday at Oase because of my fault because girls to do were off, but she made his Saturday happy. She asked me if I will return on next Saturday but I answered: no, fortunately, because on Saturday 18 , we would have had a problem about her old Asian guest, I would not care about him, so it was better I didn't return.

About what you wrote on Saturday 18 July night, if I was at World, I would have gone only to Raissa, I can't do anything about a new behavior and a new summer business not attractive for me, I drove 40000 kilometers, nearly round the world, for 1 year to World and it was my pleasure, but now I prefer just look elegance for my eyes pleasure but no more desire, too disappointed. Nevertheless I wish her a new life as soon she can, because I liked her..Any chance you be her Prince Charming and buy her way out of the game so she no longer has to put up with evil Asian customers?

HeyyyyyyPaul
08-15-15, 03:42
So the current top stars at World are: Raissa, Madi?

World should be very interesting tonight.

Carpe Viam
08-15-15, 10:04
About our Raissa, she never said me I made her bad publicity for her business, she knows my writings made many new clients to her because they asked her for my "french foods" , also my friend for 2 rooms on 11 July + 2 with me. After our last room in the late night, she asked me to have a chat and asked me if I could write less details about her behavior with me,This is absolutely not what I heard.

But I prefer not to discuss about this here.

All my apologizes to Rassa and Madi for my writings, I thought thekes let enter only real men, so when leaving I adviced thekes to touch balls better now before giving the key. I could not think a small dick without balls ghost who read without the faintest problem my English and all my posts to understand who is my new girl, will go to my girls to tell them my writings and ask them to eat same services than the Saturday french man,It was not one of the problems caused by your writing?

BTW, I think that "Second hand jewel" is not a good expression for a girl deserved to be respected.

Sirioja
08-15-15, 11:12
Any chance you be her Prince Charming and buy her way out of the game so she no longer has to put up with evil Asian customers?Prince Charming has gone a few years ago and at this time, I didn't even know FKK nor my Russian escorts, I didn't need. I just kept my respectful behavior for women. My answer to see. V. Posts was about 2 girls:

Raîssa who was the World busy superstar in June and July, but I was lucky with her for nearly 10 rooms in 1 month and a magic night on end of June. She is not at World at the moment.

About the other girl, he wrote about she was free on a Saturday night because I was not at World, nor her ghost therapist, I can just say I m sorry for her and can just wish her a better new life, I m sure she will be very skillful for, I saw on her and it was just a perfect job, all women would like to have such care, but if Raissa never said me I made her bad publicity but the contrary, Madi seemed to have problems with my publicity after a few months, even men came to see who is this so elegant women for the french devil to only go with her, and not even with Raïssa at end of March.

About World, not at its best for casting at the moment, but new Alexia. Ro, Selena. Uru are nice girls, of course each one his tastes, more girls after 6/7 pm, not a day club.

Free Dude
08-15-15, 14:55
So the current top stars at World are: Raissa, Madi?

World should be very interesting tonight.No, the current superstar is Georgiana. Georgina (notice the difference) can be good as well, if she is not overfucked, and Neya has always remained a good choice.

Sirioja
08-15-15, 17:31
I know some ghosts reading me asked Raïssa for same "french foods" even before 11 July, but no problem with her for my 2 last rooms with her the week-end before her full busy old Asian week-end, I will not give more details as she asked. If she returns, we will see if she will have a new business problem about me. Then, no more with me, I m not afraid of girls, I find many among the prettiest in all clubs I visit, so only friendly deserve my money. Wait and see.

I just wish to Madi, all her clients respect her like I did for 1 year and then she will be the more safe girl in FKK. Ghosts use same words and girls than the french devil, that s why only "second hand" for the fat I was said, not mine anymore, just to contemplate, enough for me now, like last Saturday. Not interested by hygienic sex even with a pretty elegant woman, I can t have pleasure in my brain only cumming.

Free Dude
08-15-15, 17:53
Paging Tanktank. Please come to isle 1 for translation.

Sirioja
08-15-15, 20:30
No, the current superstar is Georgiana. Georgina (notice the difference) can be good as well, if she is not overfucked, and Neya has always remained a good choice.I never noticed Georgiana, I don t know her despite my weekly visits, and never been with average face Georgina who is at World since more than 6 months. I find Nea sexy and not fat, but I never repeated since March 2014 and not possible now because of Madi.

For me, superstar mean busy and Raïssa was the busiest with jealousy from other girls, but she deserved to be busy because of her behavior.

Free Dude
08-15-15, 21:48
I never noticed Georgiana, I don t know her despite my weekly visits, and never been with average face Georgina who is at World since more than 6 months. I find Nea sexy and not fat, but I never repeated since March 2014 and not possible now because of Madi.

For me, superstar mean busy and Rassa was the busiest with jealousy from other girls, but she deserved to be busy because of her behavior.With behavior you mean the extra she was asking for kissing and fingering? That's pretty much the only thing that is discussed on the local forum. But whatever, I've seen she is busy and mostly with only a couple of clients. The girls I mentioned are good in the sack, I'm pretty sure they get more people off than Raissa. Doesn't matter, they are all (Madi as well) worth a go. Having been with all of them, I'm pretty sure I stand behind my statement about who get the better reviews (aside from you that is). Why the fact you have never seen Georgiana is relevant escapes me.

What looks is concerned tastes differ. To me Georgina is the hottest of the 5 girls discussed.

Hessen Bub
08-15-15, 22:31
Sirioja: You're taking yourself far too serious. I don't care about what you do with which girl. Zero interest. Don't care how many km you're driving or how much money you are spending.

Are you by any chance the Frenchman who dropped a glass into Oase pool last Saturday?

HB.

Happy Fkk
08-15-15, 23:35
Once more, like when we met at Sharks about the casting on a Friday late evening, I can't agree with you.You don't have to agree, I describe a fact. When the club is full, I often had problems with my girls to choose room. Other girls asking us to take the first free room as it's not fair. It happened in front of me. I can imagine it also happens in the rest room.

'Good' girl and good guys with good rooms. Other girls (of course bad.) and other guys (of course bad.) in bad rooms. This is not social respect, even if you write 10000 times you are the most respectful guy. Which is a rather adventurous affirmation.

If you stopped your dream girl because of this = she is not so exceptional.

Me too I dislike bad rooms, this is why I dislike Sharks.

Sirioja
08-16-15, 04:32
Sirioja: You're taking yourself far too serious. I don't care about what you do with which girl. Zero interest. Don't care how many km you're driving or how much money you are spending.

Are you by any chance the Frenchman who dropped a glass into Oase pool last Saturday?

HB.Read better where I was Saturday 8 August.

Sirioja
08-16-15, 09:47
You don't have to agree, I describe a fact. When the club is full, I often had problems with my girls to choose room. Other girls asking us to take the first free room as it's not fair. It happened in front of me. I can imagine it also happens in the rest room.

'Good' girl and good guys with good rooms. Other girls (of course bad.) and other guys (of course bad.) in bad rooms. This is not social respect, even if you write 10000 times you are the most respectfull guy. Which is a rather adventurous affirmation.

If you stopped your dream girl because of this = she is not so exceptional.

Me too I dislike bad rooms, this is why I dislike Sharks.I'm sure to be one of the most respectful just because not one but all girls I go with say me, and I also see how they look at me in room, they are surprised even they go with many men. I just think some rooms at World are not comfortable to have good time and I will refuse to go in 7 rooms. I pay so I expect good time in good place, if the girl is not able to understand this, then she is not attractive for me, not the only problem with Madi, but I confirm and will never say the contrary, I met an exceptional woman for months, why I returned so often with so many kilometers, but times changed. Raïssa understand how to make me feel comfortable, so I returned with her very often. Except "hut" I prefer Sharks rooms, many have window and girls agree to wait for a window room, sometimes more than 15 minutes, even busy superstar like Sandra. De accept to wait, just because she takes care of her guests, not just providing suck / fuck. That s why Sandra at Sharks who is not the prettiest and Raïssa at World are the busiest, because they have regulars because they are able to take care of them, but who want to repeat suck / fuck in kino room at World? Not me who like to take time to enjoy, it was my mistake not to leave at this time, I never regret my time and money with her and she was always very honest, but not for this time.

Sirioja
08-16-15, 13:08
With behavior you mean the extra she was asking for kissing and fingering? That's pretty much the only thing that is discussed on the local forum. But whatever, I've seen she is busy and mostly with only a couple of clients. The girls I mentioned are good in the sack, I'm pretty sure they get more people off than Raissa. Doesn't matter, they are all (Madi as well) worth a go. Having been with all of them, I'm pretty sure I stand behind my statement about who get the better reviews (aside from you that is). Why the fact you have never seen Georgiana is relevant escapes me.

What looks is concerned tastes differ. To me Georgina is the hottest of the 5 girls discussed.Woman behavior is not limited to let be fingered for me, but more to be friendly, smiling, kind, sweet, sensual, to work with skill for my pleasure and for my many 1 hour rooms with her, Raïssa did this and never asked me for any extra, same for my friend who is also used to Russian escorts and wanted to repeat with her and thank me to have asked Raïssa if she wanted to go with him before going with her, twice for both in the night.

We get from our behavior and Raïssa is just an angel when she feels respect.

I know Georgina because when she arrived she smiled to me, before she understood she lost her time, but never been attracted by Georgiana look when I went to Selena. Uru or Isabel. Ro or Alexia. Ro or Flori or Vicky before.

Dufey
08-16-15, 14:22
I never noticed Georgiana, I don t know her despite my weekly visits, and never been with average face Georgina who is at World since more than 6 months. I find Nea sexy and not fat, but I never repeated since March 2014 and not possible now because of Madi.Georgiana is not here for the last 2 weeks. Some think that some very rich customer, maybe one of the scions of a Mittelstand (mid sized company) who does not have to work and just take the profits from his company and goes to the FKK to fuck.

Neya is not in the club too. Neya needs a good fucking. You should see her pictures of her playing in the sea.

JasonWang
08-16-15, 17:42
I will be in Frankfurt this coming weekend. I am debating between Sharks and World. Do you guys think the weekend lineup at World maybe good? Thanks!

One reason I want to go to Sharks is Ellis may be working there.

Dufey
08-16-15, 18:21
I will be in Frankfurt this coming weekend. I am debating between Sharks and World. Do you guys think the weekend lineup at World maybe good? Thanks!

One reason I want to go to Sharks is Ellis may be working there.If you have a weekend then go to both and find out.

Sirioja
08-16-15, 20:49
Georgiana is not here for the last 2 weeks. Some think that some very rich customer, maybe one of the scions of a Mittelstand (mid sized company) who does not have to work and just take the profits from his company and goes to the FKK to fuck.

Neya is not in the club too. Neya needs a good fucking. You should see her pictures of her playing in the sea.Georgiana I don t know, but Nea was at World last week-end, but why doesn't she deserve holidays after her very hard job and swimming is good for her body.

No Nea, no Raissa, World casting don t improve compare to empty Winter but higher casting.

UShobbyist
08-16-15, 21:28
I know Georgina because when she arrived she smiled to me, before she understood she lost her time, but never been attracted by Georgiana look when I went to Selena. Uru or Isabel. Ro or Alexia. Ro or Flori or Vicky before.When was the last time you saw Vicky? I did not see her for a few weeks. Was she on vacation?

Hessen Bub
08-16-15, 21:58
Read better where I was Saturday 8 August.Can't read all your posts, that's why I asked.

HB.

Sirioja
08-16-15, 22:28
When was the last time you saw Vicky? I did not see her for a few weeks. Was she on vacation?I think end of June, she didn't seem to work much, even she is a real sweet smiling angel, a real GFE. Even I never repeated because of my choice, she knew but was always friendly with me, other angel GFE Flori, still at World lost her beautiful smile when understood will not repeat.

Sirioja
08-16-15, 22:36
Can't read all your posts, that's why I asked.

HB.I know how to behave even in brothel, no risk to be drunk and only small dick show to everybody to be sure not to loose it.

Nille Copenhagen
08-16-15, 23:28

One reason I want to go to Sharks is Ellis may be working there.I would say Sharks wins over World IMHO.

TankTank123
08-17-15, 08:17
Cheap entry today at 47 Euros. As such, there were large numbers of customers. Many night shift girls came early too, and by 4 pm, the place was bustling.

Succulent BBQ meat again. I have now concluded that the crewcut guy with white bristles is the one who tends to the meat with care, making sure that they are juicy. The other brown haired guy, whose is normally at the bar with the 'Theke' shirt, is the one who produces dried up meat as he does them en masse and leaves them alone to dry up.

The sun came out late afternoon, making it a perfect evening in the garden.

Other than my usual favourites, I tried out the aneroxic looking girl called Gloria who is half Bulgarian half Malaysian. Very good service, but a little rushed. Later in the evening, she treated the crowd with a really erotic pole dance very professionally done. During the dance, you can admire every single rib and muscle in her taut chest and stomach. Absolutely no fat. One girl told me that she did the dance to please a customer who had booked her for the rest of the night.

World should do such a discounted Saturday more often to draw back the crowds.

Sirioja
08-17-15, 09:00
Discount Saturday was certainly to compete Sharks party, but good for World girls if they had good business because not so often and easier to make rooms when busy Raïssa not there.

If Gloria is the anorexic with small but not beautiful tits, very average face, brown skin, I saw last Saturday, each one his taste, but for me she doesn't help to improve casting, far lower look than few pretty girls still at World but some on holidays, have good holidays for them.

TankTank123
08-18-15, 10:11
I wonder if a price rise for taxis 1st of July has upset your price comparison? Could be that all routes are now more expensive than you thought.Bad news. My taxi trips to World in August, all by shortest route past LIDL, cost at least 21.60 euros with few traffic lights. One trip with lots of traffic lights cost 23 euros.

Syzygies
08-18-15, 10:37
TT123,

Summer last year it was a woman who would not allow meat off the BBQ till it had reached old boot level no matter that we asked for a piece that we were already happy with. She did not understand the principal of the customer is right. F'ing B, in my opinion. Don't know if it is sheer stubbornness, arrogance, or the wish to assert power.

As for the taxi, that back way past sports ground cannot be any more than 1 euro extra. It is slightly longer distance but possibly quicker. I would not worry about it.

TankTank123
08-19-15, 02:40
I decided to have a last fling at World on Sunday night before my flight to the States the next morning. Alas, I arrived at around 11 pm just on time to say goodbye to some of my favorites who were departing in street clothes.

Only favorite left, Maria, was busy, so I tried for the first time, her friend Angelina, a dark haired Romanian with A cups.

I had not been tempted to try Angelina before due to her usually morose look, but on that night she was smiling and lively. Turned out to be a very good GFE session, and she looks very pretty when she smiles. Would certainly repeat.

There were very few girls left by midnight, and they were mainly fatties. So, for my last session, I tried out the only reasonably slim girl left, as she looked very pretty also when she smiled at me. This was a short blonde Romanian called Anja, with very saggy tits and a slight paunch, which was why I had not considered her before. However, this turned to be another good GFE session. A good final night after all, despite getting no sessions with my favourites.

Syzygies
08-19-15, 03:50
I really think that 11 pm Sunday arrival is not the best idea at World, as TT123 would already know. That is closer to my departure time in the past, rarely staying all night.

If arriving at that time, Sharks would be a be a reasonable choice. Some good girls starting very late. E. g. Moira often started very late. Some others.

Sirioja
08-19-15, 06:04
I really think that 11 pm Sunday arrival is not the best idea at World, as TT123 would already know. That is closer to my departure time in the past, rarely staying all night.

If arriving at that time, Sharks would be a be a reasonable choice. Some good girls starting very late. E. g. Moira often started very late. Some others.Arriving at Sharks at 11 pm on a Sunday is not the best casting, only a few girls, I think more girls at Oase in the late night.

But Sunday after 8 pm at World is 47.

TankTank123
08-19-15, 08:23
I really think that 11 pm Sunday arrival is not the best idea at WorldYes, I would certainly not have recommended it to newcomers. It was a calculated risk on my part as I was hoping to find just one of my night shift favourites present there, compared to Sharks where I currently have no favorites left. (By the way, as long time Jessica of Oase has also put on sillies, I have, in addition to Roxanna, lost yet another favourite due to sillies this year.)

As it turned out, Maria was present (though unavailable), but no Madi nor Georgina. (And for good measure, no Ina. Lat, no Agnes. Po no Alice no Valentina no Sandra. De no Slavian beauty Raissa - poor casting. I met a Selena who said she was Romanian and not .Uru, not a beauty either.)

But the unavailability of favorites did give me a chance to try others, with fortunately a very good and enjoyable outcome.

I had luck also with the return taxi ride. When I got into the taxi at around 3 am, I told the driver to bring me to the Giessen Bahnhof where I was planning to finish reading my book while waiting for the 4.30 am train. He offered to bring me to the Frankfurt airport for 50 euros. But as I had to collect my luggage from the left-luggage at the Frankfurt Hbf, I bargained for 45 euros to go to the Hbf instead on the basis that it was nearer than the airport, and he agreed! This is the cheapest fare I have obtained so far from World to Frankfurt hbf.

Sirioja
08-19-15, 10:26
TT,

Your Selena is not mine, smiling dark blond, 1,60 , everybody reporting she is Uruguayan, from Montevideo and living in Spain, doesn't speak German nor English, but Spanish, but so friendly, smiling and GFE. Out of Madi or Raïssa, we don t seem to have same tastes for girls look. You should take appointment with your jewel like I did for months to come from Paris only for her, she is free for You now. Maybe on holidays at home with her family.

TankTank123
08-19-15, 17:07
Arriving at Sharks at 11 pm on a Sunday is not the best casting, only a few girls, I think more girls at Oase in the late night.
But Sunday after 8 pm at World is 47.Sirioja,

This post and the one below just appeared although the time given is a few hours ago. Why does your post sometimes appear so late?

ActionOriented
08-19-15, 18:01
After the so-so experience at Oase, we decided to hit World early. The route to the club was as far as Oase was at least this one had a gas station right in front. World seems to have very limited parking, we parked and there were just a couple of slot left ahead. When we went in the number of guys did not seem that high. I really liked how the club has been designed and especially the greenery all around. The flip side to that is the number of bees who go for your cola and food. Nasty little shits.

At the entrance a guy got off a cab and he was pointing something in our direction. We walked up to him and didn't understand his langugage probably German, so after some English words were spoken I understood that if three of us enter we get a discounted rate. Sweet, EUR 47 entrance with free beer was a great deal IMHO.

The LU had around 15-20 girls to start off with, a slow Monday indeed. But the general quality of the LU was very high. I quite liked probably 60% of the LU.

The weather was very stuffy inside, so spent a really long time outside. The BBQ is great with flavour to their meat and so is the buffet. Out of all the clubs I visited, I rate the food at World to be the best.

Session #1

Lounging near the pool, I sensed a shark approach (which was not to be the case). A cute blonde with bunched up hair, her name was Timaera from Moldovia (24 years). One observation regarding age, generally applicable to most clubs, most girls were not very truthful with their age. I said my age and in almost every case they just took out a particular number of years (say 3-4) and said their age. In cases where I asked their age first, I was always asked the same question back so I answered first in all cases (except at Samya). I found this to be either highly coincidental or a pattern of some kind.

In any case, apologies for the digression, getting back to the session. The girl suggested that the rooms will be very warm and the weather seeemed nice outside. The sun was shining and clouds were building up for a heavy shower. It did rain later in the evening. We decided to walk to the far end of the grounds where you can see the forest in the near distance. She lay two pool deck chair mats on the ground and we began our session. While I was doing her in doggie out in the open, a couple of girls came walking to the area and quickly turned around and moved on. Haha.

She did her best to make me cum. No upselling of any kind. The session was perfectly nice to be honest. A good performer. I seriously wonder how so many guys manage so many sessions doing clubs so regularly. It became extremely difficult for me to manage to end sessions after just two days of going to the clubs. The session cost was EUR 50.

I must say the girls here at much more playful than the girls at the other clubs. I saw a group of blonde RO girls get into the pool of their own accord and fooling around. That was a nice touch. That was the time I spotted this extremely pretty blonde.

Session #2

After enjoying their extremely well thought out indoor wellness area, it felt like such a relief after the good first session. During the rain, we were stuck indoors near the wellness area, the same blonde who I spotted was sitting around on the couch. She smile and I immediately deserted my friend. I don't know why. Anyways her name was Alina and she looked the 24 years she claimed to be. Extremely pretty IMHO and she isn't tall which works for me. Most girls I have had in the clubs have been taller than me, not that it matters but a welcome change.

She had A cup but firm and perky boobs and they were delightful. The session was extremely satisfying. In fact I was having such a great time, I felt like a complete idiot when I turned down the offer to extend the session to an hour. I told her that I am certainly going to try her but I want another perhaps longer session later in the night. She tells me her shift ends 9:30 pm, at that time I thought she was joking and I would catch her later in the night. After we finished the session, I caught her chilling with her friends on the couch and we ended up doing a little dance which again was not a bad touch. Again I was tempted to take her to the zimmer having emerged not one hour back. I held back stupidly.

Exactly at 9:30 pm she and her friends dress up and walk out of the club. I was extremely disappointed. Because thinking back she along with a girl at Samya were the best and most memorable lays for me this trip.

Session #3

After she went away, I was stuck with the realisation that the rest of the LU that remained at the point of time was quite sad.

After wasting way too much time on the couch, and exhaustion was slowly creeping up, both of us decided to do one last quick session. I took Helen who looked to be around 30-32 but said some extremely ridiculous age. Nevertheless her tits were amazing, dark hair. Service wasn't up to the mark I had started to expect of World.

Nevertheless, I was unable to cum and the session was kind of so-so. Not a big loss at EUR 50.

I really should have repeated World the next day, the decision to go to Sharks was a bad one. Report to follow.

Hessen Bub
08-19-15, 18:12
Sirioja,

This post and the one below just appeared although the time given is a few hours ago. Why does your post sometimes appear so late?I have the same issue with his posts.

HB.

Jymondor
08-19-15, 22:56
Oh, boys. The slowest evening in World I ever seen. I am not sure how many girls in total, but I'll say that I was sitting alone on the white sofa between kafeteria door and door to the corridor leading to wellness. Usually this sofa is always occupied by the girls.

However I managed two good sessions. Oana is as good as usually. I already was with her twice and wasn't planning to take her again. But because not too many choices I got her third time. No regrets.

Another girls is Maya. She is only one month here. She said that she is half Romanian and half Ukrainian. I switch to Ukrainian and she was able to maintain basic conversation. So she did not lie. Very interesting BBBJ technique. Slow and shallow with the mouth but intence hand job on the balls. I really liked it. Optically she is very average. Nothing to describe.

Jymondor
08-19-15, 23:01
Tonight when I went to the Word entrance door two men at the porch called me and asked to be the third to save money. So we entered three together and paid 47€ each.

TF knows me and she clearly understand that I cannot be a friend with two germans who speak no English. So she smiled but accepted discounted pays. It looks like they get use to the tricks like that.

Hessen Bub
08-19-15, 23:51
No trick. You don't have to be friends. As long as three guys show up at the same time you get the discount. The girl at the reception knows you're not friends. I've user the special with guys I've never seen before in my life and whoever was at the reception clearly saw they are not my friends.

HB.

Jimmy Boy 99
08-20-15, 00:09
Sirioja,

This post and the one below just appeared although the time given is a few hours ago. Why does your post sometimes appear so late?I believe regular members' posts are moderated and thus appear later than when they were posted. Sirioja's posts were moderated before he became a Senior. He should have been taken off moderation when he became a Senior but he hasn't for some reason. Perhaps Jackson should check why.

Nille Copenhagen
08-20-15, 00:16
Tonight when I went to the Word entrance door two men at the porch called me and asked to be the third to save money. So we entered three together and paid 47 each.

TF knows me and she clearly understand that I cannot be a friend with two germans who speak no English. So she smiled but accepted discounted pays. It looks like they get use to the tricks like that.Well I use this trick myself, I go with a buddy and we wait for another guest. Nothing wrong with that, we have also like you been approached by German guys asking if they can join us to get the discount.

Ortos
08-20-15, 05:03
I believe regular members' posts are moderated and thus appear later than when they were posted. Sirioja's posts were moderated before he became a Senior. He should have been taken off moderation when he became a Senior but he hasn't for some reason. Perhaps Jackson should check why.Perhaps it takes several hours for Jackson's Nasa-type translation computers to determine whether or not the poster's text qualifies as understandable English? Just a wild guess.

JasonWang
08-20-15, 07:35
I had a good time Romanian lady with black hair last summer at world. She has black hair and see-cup enhanced boobs. She has an extremely fit and tight body.

Dufey
08-20-15, 07:40
I had a good time Romanian lady with black hair last summer at world. She has black hair and see-cup enhanced boobs. She has an extremely fit and tight body.And Jessica is now at sharks. Used to be in world. The best ass I ever seen.

Sirioja
08-20-15, 10:00
And Jessica is now at sharks. Used to be in world. The best ass I ever seen.Named Madi at Sharks because Jessika was not free, I said her not good idea, she made panic on lustcout, so funny, they thought Madi changed to Sharks, they should speak with girls to know them a little bit.

Optimist
08-20-15, 14:50
ActionOriented, thank you for your helpful report. I am thinking of trying a return to World but can't make a lot of sense of most of the reports, so I am wondering if you could help me. You say you thought 60% of the girls there were ok for you. Can you estimate how many of them were very slim?

Jymondor, it sounded pretty dire for you. Can you describe the casting a bit more me?

I'm asking as to get to World I will have to do 2. 5 hours each way from NRW, so I don't want too big a risk of a disaster as my trip is going to be four days.

Jymondor
08-20-15, 15:19
Can you describe the casting a bit more me?
Well, I count from 12 to 20 girls in the Bar Room in time.

I never saw more than five girls downstairs.

Maybe three in time in Cafeteria.

No one in the garden.

I don't think many were in the rooms since I managed both sessions in the rooms upstairs. And as I could see some of them stay vacant, which is not normal. Usually rooms upstairs always busy.

I always treat Oana as a good performer but an average looking girl. Yesterday she was on top of the optic chart. No beauties at all. Few fatties and uglies. General level is average GND 3 to 7. Honestly lineup in Oceans day before was better.

Anya (Rom) was the busiest girls. Baby fat, a bit saggy tits, dark blond or died hair below shoulder, grey eyes. I was about to take her to the room, but rather left to save energy for the next day in Sharks.

Girls were desperate for the room, so they constantly bug me.

I arrived at 7 PM. But no significant improvement as I left at 11 PM.

This was the worst lineup I ever seen in World. However this was Wednesday. I hope it might improve at weekend. But I will stay away from World until hear more optimistic reports. Sharks and Mainhatten still work for me in FRA area.

ActionOriented
08-20-15, 16:12
ActionOriented, thank you for your helpful report. I am thinking of trying a return to World but can't make a lot of sense of most of the reports, so I am wondering if you could help me. You say you thought 60% of the girls there were ok for you. Can you estimate how many of them were very slim?

Jymondor, it sounded pretty dire for you. Can you describe the casting a bit more me?

I'm asking as to get to World I will have to do 2. 5 hours each way from NRW, so I don't want too big a risk of a disaster as my trip is going to be four days.Interesting question. Slim girls would be around 50% of my preferred LU (say 8-10 slim ones that should be good for one day right). Although I must caveat here that the LU did not change very much through the day and it was the start of the week. Perhaps its much better during the weekends.

ExpatLover
08-20-15, 16:21
Had also 4 sessions with Anya (roum. Like 95% in the German FKK) since she is working in the world, soft girl without big experience but she is doing her best can t compare to Carla or Neya if you are lucky to meet them but they are seldom there and usually book by regulars. Recommend also Yonnea tall blond 22 rout student very good service and really great BJ.

Q

ExpatLover
08-20-15, 16:28
I don't know what you are looking for but I recommend you to try world Friday or Saturday after 5 pm until 9 h30 pm you can't be disappointed, most of the German guys know that this is the right time to get the maximum of chance to find what you are looking for. After this time many men are a bit drunk so less interesting and also many girls will leave at 9:30. Now as you aware the girls are free to come or not, so it is not every day the same story.

JasonWang
08-20-15, 16:41
And Jessica is now at sharks. Used to be in world. The best ass I ever seen.Really?! Thank you so much for your information.

Optimist
08-20-15, 18:08
Actionoriented and Jyomondor. If Oana is the best looking that is a bit grim. Thanks for the useful info.A member has pmd me with a much better assessment for another day of the week, so maybe some hope.

Jymondor
08-20-15, 21:25
Really?! Thank you so much for your information.I am in sharks now. Don't see Jessica here.

Hessen Bub
08-20-15, 21:52
I am in sharks now. Don't see Jessica here.She was working last week. Saw her. Didn't fuck her.

HB.

Happy Fkk
08-21-15, 02:35
Well, I count from 12 to 20 girls in the Bar Room in time.

I never saw more than five girls downstairs.

This was the worst lineup I ever seen in World. However this was Wednesday. I hope it might improve at weekend. But I will stay away from World until hear more optimistic reports. Sharks and Mainhatten still work for me in FRA area.Nearly the same 'yesterday'. I planned 3 days, but I will only do 2, this week. And the weather. All was clearly better last month. I've been told it was also better last week.

I will do sharks then Oase the same day. Sharks first as a lot of girls leave early. Oase after because I hope there will be a lot of girls, even in night shift. I plan O to 1 session in each. At 2, will be a good surprise.

I dislike factory crowded clubs but big and nearly empty is really strange. I counted 3 girls I wanted. One in redo list. One who left the redo list. One clearly close to be in the to do list. There was other girls I could do if something else than 'zimmer?' was the talk. One was on the way but too late.

My mood and my dick were not open to adventure, since a session Wednesday with my main target of the month, wich was the big discovery last month. She asked for going in the room, everything was really ok until I asked reverse cowgirl, she was not pleased, I insisted. And then she told me she swear she will never do again a room with me! My rocket became a shamallow since then. No shark but dark sorcery for sure. Maybe I have to fuck a frog now. What a hell! Fucking with my shamallow, already difficult and with a frog! it sounds impossible. Will i ever have sex again in my poor life ???
I hope a kiss with a princess could also work. It will also show me which girl is a real princess. This has no price.

Sirioja
08-21-15, 08:23
Nearly the same 'yesterday'. I planned 3 days, but I will only do 2, this week. And the weather. All was clearly better last month. I've been told it was also better last week.

I will do sharks then Oase the same day. Sharks first as a lot of girls leave early. Oase after because I hope there will be a lot of girls, even in night shift. I plan O to 1 session in each. At 2, will be a good surprise.

I dislike factory crowded clubs but big and nearly empty is really strange. I counted 3 girls I wanted. One in redo list. One who left the redo list. One clearly close to be in the to do list. There was other girls I could do if something else than 'zimmer?' was the talk. One was on the way but too late.

My mood and my dick were not open to adventure, since a session Wednesday with my main target of the month, wich was the big discovery last month. She asked for going in the room, everything was really ok until I asked reverse cowgirl, she was not pleased, I insisted. And then she told me she swear she will never do again a room with me! My rocket became a shamallow since then. No shark but dark sorcery for sure. Maybe I have to fuck a frog now. What a hell! Fucking with my shamallow, already difficult and with a frog! it sounds impossible. Will i ever have sex again in my poor life ???
I hope a kiss with a princess could also work. It will also show me which girl is a real princess. This has no price..But if World was empty, at least you could choose your room. On Saturday 8 August, not so empty but I experienced a new game, no little Russian princess, my prettiest girl in FKK hunting all night, so I chose my favorite room only for me and I enjoyed to stay in, to dream, of course no girl will say me anything at World, they think I sleep in the club for years. Even poor casting like at the moment, always crazy pleasure at my World, that s why my favorite for more than 1 year and looking forward next empty cold Winter to play in the garden with one. Iron man used to Kamchatka cold.

Free Dude
08-21-15, 09:52
Are you Siroja in disguise?

TankTank123
08-21-15, 15:18
Are you Siroja in disguise?Note how the delayed appearance of Sirioja's post just below yours gives a whole new meaning to your post, quite different to what it implied 5 hours ago! (Your word 'you' now refers to Sirioja rather than to the HappyFKK.)

This was why I made a remark about this phenomenon a few days ago, as the sudden belated interjection of Sirioja's post messed up the meaning of one of my posts also.

Sirioja
08-21-15, 18:55
Are you Siroja in disguise?Going to World after 10 to end of August is for who prefer garden and meat cook rather than few pretty girls still working at World, or for tourists who don t know how World works, only "be" team at that time, only 1 devil iron man Quasimodo who make the job in every clubs he visits to find attractive pretty look GFE girls.

UShobbyist
08-21-15, 21:06
Does anybody know if FKK-World has special promotion on Saturday August 29th?

Dufey
08-21-15, 21:48
Are you Siroja in disguise?It is Sirioja.

Dufey
08-21-15, 21:50
Does anybody know if FKK-World has special promotion on Saturday August 29th?I am not aware of any. I expect to find out when I go there. If not I can just one of the prepaid gold VIP entries as an alternative which invariably is cheaper.

I believe that I will be pleased with the line up.

Free Dude
08-21-15, 22:07
It is Sirioja.It wasn't when I posted (as Tanktank posted). In any case, those frogs have some fucked up ways of expressing themselves (winkey smiley here).

The only reason I can come up with for the lag on Siroja's posts, is that they need to be approved by a mod. Maybe because of some transgression in the past, which would make sense given the nonsense he posts all the time. Then the question becomes why his nonsensical posts do still appear.

Happy Fkk
08-22-15, 05:46
I finally did two rooms. In S[Deleted by Admin]harks. 0 in Oase.

I had the feeling all 3 clubs were not at best. No big line up. World and Oasesame quality. For my taste, best lineup in sharks (5 and many more not so far), then world (3) and Oase(0). My most pleasant girl is in world. The most beautiful was in Sharks. Maybe there was a girl in Oase but between dark and towels hiding everything, only regulars probably know.

Something I noticed is how Oaseis small! I also had the feeling that sharks was more dark than usual, but then I went to Oase. This one is still the worst. Even if it was also quite empty.

Best time out of room in sharks. But after 5 or 6 pm, best looks were difficult to watch.

Dufey
08-22-15, 07:07
I had the feeling all 3 clubs were not at best. No big line up. World and oase same quality. For my taste, best lineup in sharks (5 and many more not so far), then world (3) and oase (0). My most pleasant girl is in world. The most beautiful was in Sharks. Maybe there was a girl in oase but between dark and towels hiding everything, only regulars probably know.

I went to oase. This one is still the worst. Even if it was also quite empty.Never fear Happy FKK. The line up get better in September when the Messe period kicks off again and as the girls return from holiday and maybe bringing more new girls back with them. Of course some girls leave the business or go to work at other clubs. Yes, it can be dire right now in the FKKs of Frankfurt but we look for better times as the Autumn comes and girls need to work.

Sirioja
08-22-15, 08:28
I finally did two rooms. In sharks. 0 in oase.

I had the feeling all 3 clubs were not at best. No big line up. World and oase same quality. For my taste, best lineup in sharks (5 and many more not so far), then world (3) and oase (0). My most pleasant girl is in world. The most beautiful was in Sharks. Maybe there was a girl in oase but between dark and towels hiding everything, only regulars probably know.

Something I noticed is how oase is small!! I also had the feeling that sharks was more dark than usual, but then I went to oase. This one is still the worst. Even if it was also quite empty.

Best time out of room in sharks. But after 5 or 6 pm, best looks were difficult to watch.Are you so afraid by my experience at World to meet only ghost with no name girls at World and even Sharks, I thought ghosts were only Americans afraid of everything out of their country or Asians so afraid by girls and who write but without allowing to be read, then can write what they want, but You are not me with girls and I was lucky to become free to meet Raïssa, I will have to chat again with her next time, Agnes and Aylice at Sharks, Alina at Bahama, soon Mara at Paradise and I m sure many very pretty, very friendly, very smiling and I will make them be very GFE with me, just my job to get the best from girls to come. Don t be afraid, I m not so attracted by brunettes and when you lose one, but You don t have children with, then You become free to make the job to make plenty others to become better than the last one, new experience to enjoy, FKK land is so huge with so many girls who appreciate to be respected and who need money. I save 1000€/ month on 1 girl, so I can have 10 girls for 1 h, lucky man I am.

Happy Fkk
08-22-15, 21:41
I have two girls I like and girls to look and maybe try. Good day, not for my money.

I'm thinking about sharks since I left it. I wanted to try a blond, I lost my time in oase. Fuck.
I meet ghosts and i like it. I stopped to be an activist since a long time. Giving and not receiving.... Or receiving problems. Fuck.
And you meet also ghosts and you do ghost acts.
A good review is name, look, price, services with quality. Under that, ghosts are here.

Jimmy Boy 99
08-22-15, 23:15
I have two girls I like and girls to look and maybe try. Good day, not for my money.

I'm thinking about sharks since I left it. I wanted to try a blond, I lost my time in oase. Fuck.
I meet ghosts and i like it. I stopped to be an activist since a long time. Giving and not receiving.... Or receiving problems. Fuck.
And you meet also ghosts and you do ghost acts.
A good review is name, look, price, services with quality. Under that, ghosts are here.Will someone who understands this please translate it into English?

Jymondor
08-22-15, 23:28
Today in Sharks I spoke to Paloma (Ex-Maryna at World). She explained why girls flee from the club. New management forces girls to work 5 days a week, including Mondays and Tuesdays. Also they try to tie girls to the firm schedule.

UltraHappy
08-23-15, 01:45
Will someone who understands this please translate it into English?At least now, the French Man has someone to talk to. LOL.

Happy Fkk
08-23-15, 04:30
Will someone who understands this please translate it into English?In french we say speak french like a spanish cow. Some people understand anyway.
I can do better but it is hard at 6 o'clock.

My main purpose is to read something else than world is to be avoided. I succeed anyway.
I also suggest a translator when talking with girls who left the club.
Personnaly, I talked about what was written here. Sometimes with same girls. I don't have the same story. Girls tell what you want. It is their job.

Last sample. All clubs ask girls to respect hours, and regular work. You are right to show you master english, but all of you should stop there.
How many times i read 'the club forces'. It is good english but (totally) false. I have to note that for some people, all of you force girls to have sex. You should stop all clubs.
My company 'forces' me to work 5 days per week. I tried to change and i'm going to learn you something. I hardly find a french company which do not force me to work (5 days)!

Ortos
08-23-15, 08:27
Today in Sharks I spoke to Paloma (Ex-Maryna at World). She explained why girls flee from the club. New management forces girls to work 5 days a week, including Mondays and Tuesdays. Also they try to tie girls to the firm schedule.I think you mean: Paloma: Ex- (Skinny) Karina at World. It's been something like more than 9-8 months since she has been at World, so she may be decribing the situation last year.

Ortos
08-23-15, 08:28
Will someone who understands this please translate it into English?Why bother? You won't miss much if you never read or understand this post, I think.

Sirioja
08-23-15, 08:35
Some girls leave World because don t work enough, but some like Nea returned, because not only at World, some girls don t work much. Last night I met an angel, pure natural beauty, just arrived at Mainhattan and want to change fast because not much work also there.

Hessen Bub
08-23-15, 09:43
I think you mean: Paloma: Ex- (Skinny) Karina at World. It's been something like more than 9-8 months since she has been at World, so she may be decribing the situation last year.Correct. Still I don't get how someone who's into that type of girl could have missed her at World. She was always sitting on the pole dance table next to the Asian corner, so when passing through to the rooms in the back you must have passed and almost touched her.

HB.

Dufey
08-23-15, 11:13
Because both our French men like to pontificate and not give any useful specifics of their club visit except undecipherable Anglo words that when strung together do not make grammatical English sense, here is some information on the girls.

Some girls that are currently around:

Alina ro, blonde, brown eyes.

Maya ro, the cousin of the three sisters of Diana, Simona and Beatrice. The three sisters are doing well per their FB pages. Maya gives a really good blowjob.

Jenny de. Great body.

Oana Ro.

Selena ro. Fantastic arse.

Lea ro, blonde.

Neya ro blonde.

Sabrina ro, tall, blonde, blue eyes, small breasted, looks horny.

Bianca ro.

Luby, ro.

On the bar is Tina who used to work at Sharks in front of the counter. She has big bazookas and lots of tattoos. Not the most beautiful girl but she has something about her.

Not around is:

Isa ro blonde, pretty, likes a bit of anal.

Jessica as said before is now working at sharks.

Karina ro is at Sharks.